时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | A year ago, the animals started acting strangely, | 一年前 动物开始出现怪异表现 |
[00:04] | but no one noticed… | 但没人注意到 |
[00:06] | …until they began attacking, | 直到它们开始攻击人类 |
[00:08] | coordinating, | 相互合作 |
[00:09] | evolving. | 进化 |
[00:10] | The animals were mutating, | 动物变异了 |
[00:12] | and it was happening faster than anyone expected. | 而且速度比所有人预期的都快 |
[00:14] | The government came up with a plan. | 政府想出了一个计划 |
[00:16] | Thanks to the Noah Objective, | 感谢诺亚计划 |
[00:18] | in six to ten years, the world’s animal population | 六到十年后 全世界的动物数量 |
[00:21] | will be thriving once again. | 会再次繁荣起来 |
[00:23] | You cannot exterminate every animal on the planet | 你不能消灭地球上的所有动物 |
[00:26] | and then repopulate it. | 然后再重新繁衍 |
[00:28] | But messing with Mother Nature | 但扰乱自然母亲 |
[00:29] | could be catastrophic, | 会造成灾难 |
[00:30] | so a group of us are trying to save the animals. | 因此我们一群人开始尽力拯救动物 |
[00:33] | Jackson Oz and Abraham Kenyatta, | 杰克逊·奥兹和亚伯拉罕·肯亚塔 |
[00:35] | animal experts. | 是动物专家 |
[00:37] | Dariela Marzan, | 达瑞拉·马赞 |
[00:38] | army ranger. | 是陆军突击队队员 |
[00:40] | Jamie Campbell, | 杰米·坎贝尔 |
[00:42] | a reporter who’s been following this story, found me, | 是一名在跟踪报导的记者 她找到了我 |
[00:45] | Mitch Morgan, a veterinary pathologist. | 米奇·摩根 一名兽医病理学家 |
[00:48] | Together, we’re going to find a cure | 我们将一起找到 |
[00:50] | for the animals. | 治好动物的解药 |
[00:52] | Time is running out. | 时间不多了 |
[00:56] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[00:58] | He ran to the vehicle bay. | 他跑去车辆区了 |
[01:01] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[01:02] | We can’t do anything without Jackson. | 没有杰克逊 我们什么都做不了 |
[01:04] | I found something in your blood results | 我发现你的血液检查有非常出乎意料的结果 |
[01:06] | I thought you should know. | 我想你应该知道 |
[01:07] | Those horses in England weren’t | 英格兰的那些马 |
[01:08] | ignoring everyone else; they were targeting you. | 并不是忽视别人 它们是在针对你 |
[01:12] | Because you’re pregnant. | 因为你怀孕了 |
[01:13] | You gonna tell everybody? | 你会告诉所有人吗 |
[01:14] | That is what I was going to ask you. | 这是我要问你的事 |
[01:17] | Everything you said lined up with a Noah Objective scientist | 你说的一切都与两天前跟我们谈话的 |
[01:20] | we spoke with two days ago. | 诺亚计划科学家的说法一致 |
[01:21] | His name is Dr. Robert Oz. | 他的名字是罗伯特·奥兹博士 |
[01:23] | It is a scary thing to realize | 发现变异已经扩散到人类身上 |
[01:25] | the mutation has jumped to humans. | 是件很可怕的事 |
[01:27] | I must convince the Cabinet of Ministers. | 我必须说服内阁部长 |
[01:29] | They’re meeting in Washington in two days. | 他们两天后会在华盛顿会面 |
[01:32] | I need you to come with me to the embassy and convince | 我需要你跟我一起去大使馆 |
[01:34] | the Minister of Defense that we’re close to a cure. | 让国防部长相信我们快找到解药了 |
[01:36] | Your father has something I need. | 你父亲手里有我需要的东西 |
[01:38] | And he won’t give it to me unless he sees you. | 不见到你本人他就不给我 |
[01:41] | I’m willing to turn myself in, | 我愿意自己束手就擒 |
[01:42] | but I need proof that you’ve got him. | 但我需要看到他在你手里的证据 |
[01:44] | Sir, the field team just called from the safe house. | 长官 外勤小队从安全屋打来电话 |
[01:46] | Robert Oz is gone. | 罗伯特·奥兹不见了 |
[01:48] | I want Jackson Oz dead. | 我要杀了杰克逊·奥兹 |
[01:49] | If we kill his son, Robert Oz will find us. | 如果我们杀了他儿子 罗伯特奥兹自然会来找我们 |
[01:55] | We should run. | 我们该跑了 |
[02:08] | Any sign of Jackson? | 发现杰克逊了吗 |
[02:09] | No. | 没有 |
[02:10] | There are reports of shots fired at IADG HQ. | 据报国际动物防御组织总部门前有枪击 |
[02:13] | – Great. Any casualties? – Unclear. | -太好了 有人伤亡吗 -尚不清楚 |
[02:15] | Story’s not being picked up by the news outlets. | 新闻机构并未报道 |
[02:17] | I’m piecing things together from social media. | 我在靠社交网络拼凑事件经过 |
[02:18] | We’re gonna need surveillance at the IADG | 我们需要国际动物防御组织的监控录像 |
[02:20] | and surrounding traffic cams. | 和周边交通监控 |
[02:21] | Working on it. | 在找了 |
[02:23] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
[02:24] | Says here shots were fired at 4:23 p.m. | 这上面写是下午4点23分开的枪 |
[02:27] | Fast-forward. | 快进 |
[02:30] | Is that…? | 那是… |
[02:31] | Robert Oz. | 罗伯特·奥兹 |
[02:34] | Okay. Go to traffic cams. | 好吧 看交通监控 |
[02:39] | There. | 那儿 |
[02:39] | So that’s 12th Street. | 那是12街 |
[02:42] | There should be another camera at G. | G街应该还有一个监控 |
[02:46] | They’re heading north. | 他们往北走了 |
[02:46] | Where is Robert taking him? | 罗伯特要带他去哪 |
[02:47] | We should be able to pick him up at New York Avenue. | 我们应该能在纽约大道看到他们 |
[02:52] | Maybe they turned. | 或许他们拐弯了 |
[02:53] | Try Massachusetts. | 试试麻省街 |
[02:57] | 13th and M? | 13和M街口呢 |
[03:01] | They’re gone. | 他们不见了 |
[03:02] | So, the Great and Powerful Oz. | 那么 伟大了不起的奥兹 |
[03:07] | Crazy son of a bitch is still alive. | 那个疯子混蛋还真活着 |
[03:08] | And now he has the one thing that he has coveted the most. | 现在他带走了他最想要的东西 |
[03:11] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[03:19] | You lost Robert Oz? | 你把罗伯特·奥兹丢了 |
[03:21] | He disappeared, sir. | 他不见了 长官 |
[03:26] | He’s a scientist, not a sorcerer. | 他是个科学家 不是巫师 |
[03:28] | You understand that without him, we can’t fix the TX gas. | 你知道没有他 我们就不能修复TX毒气 |
[03:31] | All the clean DNA in the world won’t help us | 如果不能先清理问题 |
[03:33] | if we can’t first wipe the slate clean. | 再多干净DNA都没用 |
[03:35] | Yes, sir, I know. | 长官 我知道 |
[03:37] | There’s more. | 还有 |
[03:38] | We just got word from the Russians. | 我们得到了俄罗斯人的消息 |
[03:39] | It looks like they’re voting to reject the Noah Objective. | 看来他们要反对诺亚计划了 |
[03:42] | They’re making the decision today. | 他们今天将做出决定 |
[03:43] | Don’t you worry about the Russians; I got that covered. | 别担心俄罗斯人 我会处理那个 |
[03:45] | You just find Robert Oz and his mutant son. | 找到罗伯特·奥兹和他变异的儿子 |
[03:55] | Abe, you’ve been up all night. | 亚伯 你一晚没睡 |
[03:56] | – You need to get some rest. – No. | -你得休息了 -不 |
[03:58] | We’re running out of time. | 我们要没时间了 |
[04:00] | The Noah Objective launches in less than 48 hours. | 诺亚计划48小时后将启动 |
[04:02] | Maybe not. | 或许不会 |
[04:04] | I just got off the phone with Leonid Ivankov. | 我刚跟莱昂尼德·伊万科夫通过电话 |
[04:07] | He believes he’s convinced enough ministers | 他认为他已经说服了足够多的部长 |
[04:09] | to vote against Davies to pull out of the Noah Objective. | 投票反对戴维斯 撤出诺亚计划 |
[04:12] | Will that shut Davies down? | 这足以让戴维斯的计划泡汤吗 |
[04:14] | In a heartbeat. | 绝对的 |
[04:14] | His plan is to drop the gas in the Siberian jet stream | 他计划将毒气从西伯利亚急流投下来 |
[04:17] | and spread it all over Northern Europe. | 让其扩散到整个北欧 |
[04:19] | Without Russia, the Noah Objective’s done. | 没有俄罗斯 诺亚计划就完了 |
[04:22] | Thanks to you, and your little talk with Ivankov. | 多谢你跟伊万科夫的对话 |
[04:25] | – Nice… nice work. – Jamie was very useful, | -干得好 -杰米是帮了大忙 |
[04:27] | but the ministers still need to hear | 但部长们还是得听到 |
[04:28] | from the architect of the cure. | 解药制造者的话 |
[04:30] | The, um, tie-wearing architect. | 打领带的制造者 |
[04:35] | Nobody who ever saved the world needed to wear a tie. | 拯救世界的人不需要打领带 |
[04:38] | Fine. Change into whatever people who save the world wear, | 好吧 换一件救世主会穿的衣服 |
[04:41] | and meet me in the vehicle bay. | 去车辆区找我 |
[04:42] | No, I’m just gonna stay here and continue looking for Jackson. | 不 我留下 继续找杰克逊 |
[04:45] | But we have Vera Salvon secured in a safe zone. | 但薇拉·沙尔万已经被我们安全安置了 |
[04:47] | She can synthesize the cure. | 有她就可以合成解药 |
[04:49] | – So? – So we don’t need Jackson. | -怎么 -那我们就不需要杰克逊了 |
[04:50] | I’m not going anywhere until I find Jackson. | 不找到杰克逊我哪也不去 |
[04:54] | And I’m staying with him. | 我会陪着他 |
[04:56] | All right, how about this? | 这样吧 |
[04:57] | Divide and conquer. | 分而攻破 |
[04:58] | You guys go crash the Oz family reunion, | 你们去打断奥兹家重聚 |
[05:01] | and we’ll go restart the Cold War, okay? | 我们去重启冷战 |
[05:03] | Sounds like a plan. | 不错 |
[05:11] | I… I just can’t help thinking that | 我总是在想 |
[05:14] | if I had told Jackson about my history with his father earlier, | 如果我早就把我和杰克逊父亲的事告诉他 |
[05:19] | we could’ve avoided all of this. | 我们就可以避免这一切 |
[05:22] | You were trying to protect Jackson. | 你是想保护杰克逊 |
[05:26] | Sometimes it’s hard to find… | 有时候 很难找到 |
[05:30] | the right moment to share a secret. | 说出一个秘密的合适时机 |
[05:35] | Secrets are just another kind of lie. | 秘密只是一种谎言 |
[05:39] | That’s not the way you treat people you love. | 不能如此对待你爱的人 |
[05:43] | Right. | 是啊 |
[05:46] | Coffee? | 喝咖啡吗 |
[05:48] | Sure. | 好 |
[06:04] | Dariela, did you hear… | 达瑞拉 你听到… |
[06:09] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[06:10] | Jackson, I’m-I’m sorry, rafiki, | 杰克逊 真抱歉 朋友 |
[06:13] | – about everything. – No, Abe, I’m-I’m sorry. | -对一切 -不 亚伯 是我抱歉 |
[06:15] | – I-I did not mean… What happened? – We saw you with your father, | -我不是 -怎么回事 我们看到你跟你爸走了 |
[06:17] | and then where did you go? | 然后你们去哪了 |
[06:19] | He knew where to go, where-where Davies couldn’t find us. | 他知道该去哪 戴维斯找不到我们的地方 |
[06:21] | And everything was fine, but then he tried to poison me. | 本来一切都好 但他却想给我下毒 |
[06:24] | What? I don’t know what happened, | 什么 我不知道发生了什么事 |
[06:26] | but, Abe, we got to get out of here. | 但亚伯 我们必须离开这里 |
[06:27] | We got to get this plane up in the air, | 我们要把这飞机飞出去 |
[06:28] | because Davies is gonna be looking for us. | 否则戴维斯会来找我们 |
[06:29] | Jackson, Jackson, where is your father? | 杰克逊 杰克逊 你爸在哪 |
[06:34] | Right there. | 在里面 |
[06:43] | Did Davies do this? | 是戴维斯干的吗 |
[06:46] | I think I did. | 应该是我 |
[07:40] | On my count. One, two… | 听我口令 一 二… |
[07:42] | A little heads-up on the takeoff would’ve been nice. | 你们应该跟我说一声要起飞了 |
[07:45] | Is this Jackson’s car? | 那是杰克逊的车吗 |
[07:46] | We need to get out of U.S. Airspace | 在戴维斯将军发现我们之前 |
[07:48] | before General Davies can find us. | 我们要离开美国领空 |
[07:50] | Okay? | 知道了吗 |
[07:51] | You… | 你… |
[07:52] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[07:54] | – You were supposed to put me… – Jackson. Jackson, come. | -你本应该… -杰克逊 杰克逊 冷静 |
[07:56] | We need to restrain him! | 我们要绑住他 |
[07:58] | Jackson, no, stop! | 杰克逊 不 住手 |
[08:11] | We had a deal. You were supposed to put me down, | 我们约定过 你要杀了我 |
[08:14] | not just shoot me. You didn’t do it, you coward. | 不只是打伤我 你没履行诺言 懦夫 |
[08:16] | I want you to see what you’ve done. | 看看你都干了什么 |
[08:17] | Go over there, see what you’ve done. | 过来啊 自己看看 |
[08:25] | The defiant pupil. | 挑衅的瞳孔 |
[08:29] | We’re trying to help you, Jackson. | 我们想帮你 杰克逊 |
[08:30] | This isn’t Jackson. | 这不是杰克逊 |
[08:32] | We’re doing this for your safety. | 我们是为了你的安全 |
[08:33] | We’ll be right back, rafiki. | 我们马上回来 朋友 |
[08:35] | Come. Help me. | 过来帮我 |
[08:36] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[08:37] | Abe, don’t do it! Don’t help him! | 亚伯 别去 别帮他 |
[08:41] | He’s evil. Don’t trust him. | 他是恶魔 不要相信他 |
[08:43] | He did this to me. | 是他害我这样的 |
[08:44] | You hear me? Don’t trust him. | 听到了吗 别相信他 |
[09:05] | The Russians have to believe that we have the cure. | 俄罗斯人得相信我们有解药 |
[09:07] | Which would be a full-on lie. | 但这其实是个谎言 |
[09:09] | I could tell them we’re close. | 我可以说我们就快研制出解药了 |
[09:10] | But we’re still short one animal– | 但我们还差一种动物… |
[09:12] | an animal that’s been extinct for 14,000 years. | 已经灭绝了一万四千年的动物 |
[09:14] | So we’re really not that close, are we? | 所以我们其实还差得远 对吧 |
[09:16] | I told them that, but I left out the extinction part | 我和他们说了 但没告诉他们灭绝动物 |
[09:19] | and the mysterious island of Pangaea. | 和泛大陆神秘岛的事 |
[09:22] | Just get up there, smile, and tell them that we can fix it. | 就走过去 微笑 告诉他们我们能搞定 |
[09:25] | We’ll figure out the rest later. | 其他的回头再解决 |
[09:26] | Says the woman who doesn’t have to figure it out later. | 其实你根本不会去解决任何事 |
[09:29] | Mitch, some people are born great. | 米奇 有些人生来伟大 |
[09:30] | Others have greatness thrust upon them. | 其他人的强大都是强加上去的 |
[09:32] | This is your chance. | 这是你的机会 |
[09:33] | To become one of the thrusted? | 被强加的伟大吗 |
[09:35] | Minister Ivankov. | 伊万科夫部长 |
[09:37] | Ms. Campbell. | 坎贝尔小姐 |
[09:39] | This is my wife Sabine, | 这是我妻子萨宾 |
[09:42] | my daughter Tasha. | 我女儿塔莎 |
[09:45] | Ms. Shaw. | 肖小姐 |
[09:46] | And you must be Professor Morgan. | 你一定就是摩根教授 |
[09:48] | I am. Thank you very much for having us. | 是的 谢谢你见我们 |
[09:51] | Don’t thank me. | 别谢我 |
[09:51] | Just convince my cabinet that your cure is our only option. | 说服我的内阁解药是唯一的解决途径 |
[09:54] | That’s exactly what we’ll do. | 我们会的 |
[09:55] | Not “We.” You won’t be attending, Ms. Shaw. | 没有”我们” 你不参加 肖小姐 |
[09:58] | You’re a high-ranking U.S. Government official. | 你是美国政府的高级官员 |
[10:00] | It cannot appear as though we are pushing the U.S. Agenda. | 不能让人觉得我们在推进美国议程 |
[10:03] | Very well. I will meet with you both | 好啊 投票结束之后 |
[10:05] | after the vote is called. | 我再见你们 |
[10:07] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[10:12] | These are the people who are going to make | 这些人是来帮你 |
[10:14] | so you can ride a real horse again. | 再次骑上真正的大马的 |
[10:16] | You are going to fix the animals? | 你们会治愈动物吗 |
[10:19] | Uh, that’s the plan, yeah. | 是这样打算的 |
[10:25] | How’s Jackson? | 杰克逊怎么样 |
[10:27] | He’s… calmed down, | 他冷静下来了 |
[10:29] | but he’s still not himself. | 但还不是他自己 |
[10:45] | Do you think they are reacting to Jackson? | 他们是对杰克逊有反应吗 |
[10:54] | Hard to say. | 难说 |
[10:59] | You ever hit your old man? | 你攻击过你爸爸吗 |
[11:03] | If I had tried to hit my father, | 如果我攻击我老爸 |
[11:05] | that would have been the last thing I had ever done. | 那肯定是我干的最后一件事 |
[11:09] | I got mad at my pops, plenty of times. | 我爸让我生气过很多次 |
[11:13] | Never enough to hit him. | 但都不至于要攻击他 |
[11:15] | Jackson says he tried to poison him. | 杰克逊说他想毒害他 |
[11:18] | – Poison? Really? – I wouldn’t put it past him. | -毒害 真的吗 -我觉得他做得出 |
[11:25] | Dariela. | 达瑞拉 |
[11:27] | This man is not to be trusted. | 不能相信这个人 |
[11:42] | Abraham. | 亚伯拉罕 |
[11:45] | You’ve grown. | 你长大了 |
[11:51] | Hello, Professor. | 教授 你好 |
[11:53] | Uh-huh. Where’s Jackson? | 杰克逊呢 |
[11:57] | He’s in the other room. | 他在别的房间 |
[11:59] | We had to restrain him. | 我们必须绑住他 |
[12:00] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[12:01] | Not important. | 这不重要 |
[12:03] | Ah, very well, Not Important. | 好吧 不重要小姐 |
[12:04] | Can you bring me my bag? | 能把我的包给我吗 |
[12:06] | Now, why would I do that? | 我为什么要帮你 |
[12:08] | It’s for Jackson. | 是为了杰克逊 |
[12:10] | His brain chemistry’s betraying him. | 他脑内的化学物质开始作祟 |
[12:13] | He doesn’t have control. | 他控制不了自己 |
[12:16] | You have to trust me. | 你要相信我 |
[12:18] | Trust you? | 相信你 |
[12:19] | After all that you’ve done? | 你都做了那些事 |
[12:21] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[12:23] | If you want to help Jackson, then you have to trust me. | 如果你想帮杰克逊 那你就得相信我 |
[12:26] | Now, please, bring me my bag. | 请把我的包给我 |
[12:35] | Sir, Dulles tower just reported | 长官 杜勒斯塔刚刚报告 |
[12:36] | an unauthorized departure matching the tail number. | 发现尾号相同的飞机未经批准起飞了 |
[12:39] | – It’s them. – You have confirmation that Robert Oz is on board? | -是他们 -你确定罗伯特·奥兹在飞机上吗 |
[12:42] | They’re not responding to radio signals. | 他们不回应无线电 |
[12:44] | Take that as a yes. | 那就是了 |
[12:45] | Keep talking to Dulles tower, track the plane, | 与杜勒斯塔保持联络 跟踪飞机 |
[12:47] | and then get me Admiral Rader. | 给我联系雷达上将 |
[12:49] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[12:53] | What the hell is in here? | 这里面有什么 |
[12:54] | Easy, easy. | 轻点 轻点 |
[12:58] | Oh, that’s disgusting! | 太恶心了 |
[13:09] | Is that a badger? | 那是一只獾吗 |
[13:10] | It is. | 是的 |
[13:12] | And it really doesn’t like Not Important. | 而且它真的不喜欢不重要小姐 |
[13:17] | Badger’s spray and saliva | 獾分泌的气体和口水 |
[13:21] | are some of the most acidic compounds on Earth. | 是地球上酸性最强的化合物 |
[13:29] | Can you find a home for our little friend? | 能给我们的小朋友搭个窝吗 |
[13:33] | How’s this gonna help Jackson? | 这样怎么能帮杰克逊 |
[13:36] | In nature, | 在自然界中 |
[13:37] | acids accelerate decay, | 酸能加速腐烂 |
[13:40] | breaking down organic compounds. | 分解有机化合物 |
[13:42] | In Jackson, I’m hoping | 在杰克逊身上 我希望 |
[13:45] | to restore balance | 能够恢复 |
[13:47] | to his brain chemistry… | 他脑内化合物的平衡 |
[13:51] | …break down the spreading tendrils of the mutation. | 破坏急速变异的进程 |
[13:54] | A mutation that you inflicted upon him. | 是你让他感染的变异 |
[13:57] | And you tricked me to inflict upon his mother. | 你还诱骗我让他妈妈也感染了 |
[13:59] | I know you’re angry. | 我知道你很生气 |
[14:01] | But please… | 但是拜托… |
[14:03] | don’t let your anger get in the way of helping Jackson. | 别让你的愤怒阻碍我救杰克逊 |
[14:07] | His anger already cost me one dose of this. | 他的愤怒已经让我浪费了一剂药 |
[14:10] | The poison. Did you try to give this to Jackson | 毒药 你之前和杰克逊一起的时候 |
[14:13] | when you were with him earlier? | 就想让他服下这个吗 |
[14:14] | It did not go well. | 事情进展得并不顺利 |
[14:16] | Look, I can’t fix him, | 我治不好他 |
[14:18] | but I can help him if he’ll let me. | 但是我可以帮他 如果他允许的话 |
[14:20] | If you’ll let me. | 如果你们允许的话 |
[14:21] | Abraham, whatever you think of me, | 亚伯拉罕 不管你怎么想我的 |
[14:25] | you have to know that I’m a man who loves his son. | 你要明白 我爱我的儿子 |
[14:39] | Hello, Jackson. | 你好 杰克逊 |
[14:43] | You’re gonna have to trust me. | 你要相信我 |
[14:45] | Why would I ever trust you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[14:49] | Because I’m your father. | 因为我是你父亲 |
[14:51] | I buried my father… | 我两年前亲手… |
[14:54] | two years ago. | 埋葬了我父亲 |
[14:56] | Take this, and I’ll explain why. | 服下去 我会解释原因的 |
[15:34] | There you are. | 这才乖 |
[15:37] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[15:41] | We’ve got an incoming call. | 我们接到来电 |
[15:43] | From who? | 谁的来电 |
[15:44] | General Davies. He’s asking to speak to Robert Oz. | 戴维斯将军 他要和罗伯特·奥兹谈谈 |
[15:49] | Okay. Patch him through. | 好的 把他接过来 |
[15:52] | Professor Oz? | 奥兹教授 |
[15:54] | You’re mistaken. He’s not here. | 你弄错了 他不在这里 |
[15:56] | Smart choice to leave U.S. Airspace. | 离开美国领空是很明智的选择 |
[15:59] | Small snag: you are headed straight for the USS Kettner, | 小问题 你们正在往美国海军凯特纳基地飞 |
[16:02] | and all its F-18s are fueled up and itching to get in the air. | 那里的F18战斗机都加满了油 等着起飞呢 |
[16:05] | I’m here, Davies. | 我在这里 戴维斯 |
[16:08] | There’s no need to do anything rash. | 没必要急着下决定 |
[16:10] | We had a deal. Now, you have your son back, | 我们有协议 你找回你的儿子 |
[16:12] | you give me the real formula for the TX gas | 就把TX毒气真正的方程式给我 |
[16:14] | or your little reunion will end up | 否则你们的小团圆 |
[16:16] | on the bottom of the Atlantic. | 就等着沉到大西洋底吧 |
[16:25] | You will explain in detail how the cure is being made, | 你要详细解释解药是如何研制的 |
[16:28] | how you will disperse it into the world. | 你要如何传播到全世界 |
[16:30] | The Cabinet will take a vote, but it is symbolic. | 内阁会进行投票 但也只是做做样子 |
[16:33] | I’ve already convinced the majority | 我已经说服大多数人 |
[16:35] | that the Noah Objective is short-sighted and aggressive. | 诺亚计划目光短浅 过于激进 |
[16:39] | Well, when the Russians think a plan is too aggressive, | 连俄罗斯人都觉得这个计划太激进 |
[16:41] | you know something’s wrong. | 那肯定有不对劲的地方 |
[16:44] | The meeting is about to begin, sir. | 会议马上开始了 先生 |
[16:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:47] | This DNA bank | 这个他们准备 |
[16:48] | they plan to use to restart the animal population– | 用来重新繁衍动物的DNA银行 |
[16:52] | can they prove it’s viable? | 他们能证实是有效的吗 |
[16:54] | Even if it is, the ecosystem will be destroyed. | 就算有效 生态系统也已经遭到破坏 |
[16:57] | 90% of all plants rely on animals for pollination. | 百分之九十的植物依赖动物进行传粉 |
[17:01] | What would humans eat if all of the animals | 动物和百分之九十的植物都消失后 |
[17:03] | and 90% of plants are just gone? | 人类吃什么 |
[17:05] | It would take decades to restore balance, | 恢复平衡需要花上好几十年 |
[17:07] | if we even survive that long. | 前提是我们还能活这么久 |
[17:09] | Davies has said none of this. | 戴维斯对这些只字未提 |
[17:13] | Well, somebody’s been paying attention in class. | 看来有人上课认真听讲了 |
[17:23] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事 |
[17:35] | Sabine! Tasha! | 萨宾 塔莎 |
[17:36] | Get back! | 后退 |
[17:38] | Tasha! | 塔莎 |
[18:03] | We have to go back down there! | 我们得回去才行啊 |
[18:05] | We will, sir! Hold on! | 我们会的 先生 稍等一下 |
[18:07] | There’s security everywhere. | 这里安保措施密布 |
[18:08] | I’m sure Tasha and Sabine are safe. | 塔莎和萨宾肯定是安全的 |
[18:11] | There’s no one picking up. | 没人响应 |
[18:14] | No signal. | 没信号 |
[18:14] | Which should be expected, ’cause we’re in a metal box. | 意料之中的事 我们身处金属箱中 |
[18:16] | Yeah, well, we got to get out of the metal box. | 我们得离开这个金属箱 |
[18:25] | This is where being in a metal box works in our favor. | 这种情况下身处金属箱中对我们有利 |
[18:44] | Fighter jets? | 战斗机 |
[18:44] | How long will it take him to find us? | 找到我们要花多长时间 |
[18:46] | F-18s– 15, 20 minutes. | F-18战斗机的话 15到20分钟 |
[18:49] | Why does Davies think | 戴维斯为什么觉得 |
[18:50] | that you have the TX gas formula? | 你有TX毒气的配方 |
[18:52] | But he can’t shoot us down, not when | 但他不敢把我们击落的 |
[18:54] | he needs something from Robert. | 毕竟现在他有求于罗伯特 |
[18:55] | Because I created the TX gas. | 因为TX毒气就是我研发的 |
[18:57] | You created the TX gas? | TX毒气是你研发的 |
[18:59] | You want to kill all the animals | 你想杀死所有的动物 |
[19:00] | and 2.2 million people? | 和220万人吗 |
[19:02] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[19:03] | Think again– Davies is firmly | 好好想想 戴维斯态度坚决 |
[19:05] | in the “Shoot now, ask questions never” camp. | 他想立刻击落我们 然后一劳永逸 |
[19:07] | We need to turn off our transponders. | 我们得关闭应答器 |
[19:09] | But we’re too close to standard flight paths. | 但我们离标准航线太近了 |
[19:13] | It’d be different if we had an EMP on board. | 飞机上要是有电磁脉冲就另当别论了 |
[19:16] | I could build an EMP. | 我可以做一个电磁脉冲 |
[19:17] | Now you want to kill the pilots? | 你是想连飞行员也杀了吗 |
[19:19] | The electromagnetic pulse won’t kill them, | 电磁脉冲不会杀死他们 |
[19:21] | it’ll kill their planes. | 只会毁掉他们的飞机 |
[19:23] | That’s what ejector seats are for. | 弹射座椅就是在这种情况下用的 |
[19:25] | You really think that’ll work? | 你真的觉得这样有用吗 |
[19:26] | It’s just as cuckoo as every other plan we’ve had. | 和我们其它的计划一样疯狂 |
[19:29] | We cut the power to the plane, fire the EMP, | 我们切断飞机电源 发射电磁脉冲 |
[19:32] | – then turn our power back on. – Jackson, | -然后重新连接电源 -杰克逊 |
[19:34] | I know you have a lot of questions, | 我知道你有很多疑问 |
[19:35] | and I will answer them all. | 我会回答你的所有疑问 |
[19:37] | But first, we have to build a bomb. | 但首先 我们得造一个炸弹 |
[19:42] | We need alligator clips, batteries, copper wire. | 我们需要鳄鱼夹 电池 铜线 |
[19:45] | I am not doing anything with you until you give me answers. | 你不回答我 我不会和你一起做任何事的 |
[19:48] | All right, what would you like to know? | 好吧 你想知道什么 |
[19:50] | Everything. Why are you working for Davies? | 所有的事情 你为什么给戴维斯卖命 |
[19:52] | Why’d you fake your death? | 你为什么要假死 |
[19:53] | Where have you been? | 你都去哪儿了 |
[19:55] | I know this may be hard for you to believe… | 我知道你也许难以相信 |
[19:59] | but everything I’ve ever done was for you and your mother. | 但我做的一切都是为了你和你母亲 |
[20:01] | You are a lying piece… | 你真是满口谎言 |
[20:03] | – I understand that you’re upset. – You understand nothing! | -我明白你很生气 -你什么都不明白 |
[20:07] | I killed her because of you. | 因为你 我亲手杀了她 |
[20:08] | – Who? – Mom. | -谁 -妈妈 |
[20:11] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:12] | I killed Mom because of you. | 因为你 我亲手杀了妈妈 |
[20:16] | Because you turned her into something horrible. | 因为你把她变成了可怕的怪物 |
[20:19] | So I put an end to it. | 所以我给她一个解脱 |
[20:22] | Jackson, I had no idea. | 杰克逊 我不知道 |
[20:23] | – I never meant… – Yes, you did! | -我从没想过 -就是你干的 |
[20:25] | You created what she became. | 她变成那样都是你造成的 |
[20:28] | What I am becoming. | 我现在身上的变化也你造成的 |
[20:32] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:34] | I was trying to protect you. | 我只是想保护你们 |
[20:36] | You can’t expect me to believe that. | 你不会以为我会信你这些鬼话吧 |
[20:38] | I knew what was coming. | 我知道会发生什么 |
[20:40] | And when the animals changed, I wanted to know | 当动物发生变异 我希望 |
[20:43] | that you and your mother would survive. | 你和你母亲能够活下来 |
[20:45] | I had no idea that you would experience these side effects. | 我完全不知道你们会经历这些副作用 |
[20:49] | The lab burned down. | 实验室烧毁了 |
[20:51] | My research was cut short. | 我的研究被迫中止 |
[20:52] | I burned down the lab, so it’s my fault? | 实验室是我烧毁的 怪我咯 |
[20:54] | No, of course not. I’m not blaming you. | 不 当然不 我不是在怪你 |
[20:56] | Quite the opposite. | 正好相反 |
[20:59] | You saw a situation that troubled you. | 你看见了难以理解的一幕 |
[21:02] | And you took a drastic action to protect someone you love. | 你采取了激进的行动以保护你爱的人 |
[21:07] | We’re not so different, you and I. | 我们没有那么不同 你和我 |
[21:10] | And you and I will both be falling out of the sky soon | 而如果我们不把这个完成 |
[21:13] | if we don’t get this done. | 你和我马上都会从天上掉下去 |
[21:21] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[21:22] | We’re trying. | 我们在努力 |
[21:23] | Not all of us are built like you, Mr. Clean. | 但我们没你这么健壮 克林先生 |
[21:28] | New plan. Get back! | 新计划 后退 |
[21:34] | Is he dead? | 它死了吗 |
[21:36] | I think so. | 我觉得死了 |
[21:44] | Shut that! | 关上 |
[22:00] | We have to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[22:07] | This reminds me of your third grade science fair project, | 我想起你三年级的科学项目了 |
[22:09] | – do you remember? – No. | -你还记得吗 -不记得了 |
[22:11] | You made a crystal radio, | 你做了一个水晶收音机 |
[22:12] | so you could try to hear the aliens. | 好听到外星人的声音 |
[22:14] | It was a hell of a radio. | 那可真是个不错的收音机 |
[22:15] | What I do remember is getting a phone call | 我只记得接到了一个电话 |
[22:18] | telling me that my dad had gone crazy | 说我爸爸疯了 |
[22:19] | and thrown himself overboard while deep-sea fishing. | 在深海捕捞的时候跳船了 |
[22:22] | Oh, and that he drowned. | 而且淹死了 |
[22:24] | That was years later. | 那是多年后的事 |
[22:26] | So what happened? Why’d you do it? | 后来出了什么事 你为什么这么做 |
[22:32] | I had a lab in Japan. | 我在日本有间实验室 |
[22:33] | On the island. Off of Fukushima. | 在福冈附近的那座岛上 |
[22:35] | Yeah, I know; Abe and I were there. | 我知道 我和亚伯去过那里 |
[22:36] | Your dear old dad at his finest. | 在你亲爱的老爹最辉煌的时候 |
[22:38] | I was discovered by a group of people | 一群人发现了我 |
[22:41] | who thankfully looked past the eccentric nature of my work. | 幸好他们不计较我那些古怪的研究 |
[22:45] | They recruited me to be part of a para-government organization. | 他们招募我加入了一个伪政府组织 |
[22:49] | I didn’t know exactly who these people were at the time. | 当时我并不知道他们是什么人 |
[22:51] | All that mattered was that they believed me. | 最重要的是他们相信我 |
[22:53] | They suggested that my research | 他们认为如果我消失了 |
[22:55] | could be done more effectively if I was off the grid. | 我的研究完成的效率会更高 |
[22:58] | Meaning dead. | 就是说死掉 |
[23:01] | Well, then how’d you wind up with Davies? | 后来你怎么会和戴维斯混在一起 |
[23:03] | When the animals changed, these people that recruited me | 在动物发生变异时 招募我的人 |
[23:07] | told the government that I wasn’t quite as dead as they’d assumed. | 告诉政府其实我并没死 |
[23:12] | I started working on what became the Noah Objective. | 我开始研究 最后变成了现在的诺亚计划 |
[23:15] | Of course, everything changed | 当然 当我得知A3GC携带者 |
[23:16] | when I learned what was happening to the A3GC carriers. | 身上发生的变化时 一切就改变了 |
[23:20] | – A3GC?- The gene responsible for your mutation. | -A3GC -就是令你变异的基因 |
[23:23] | We call that the ghost gene. | 我们叫其鬼影基因 |
[23:26] | That’s a much cooler name. | 这名字好太多了 |
[23:28] | When I learned the ghost gene carriers | 在我得知鬼影基因的携带者 |
[23:30] | were experiencing side effects, | 正在出现副作用时 |
[23:32] | I sabotaged my work on the gas. | 我毁了我的研究成果 |
[23:35] | I demanded that Davies find you, | 我要求戴维斯去找你 |
[23:37] | and I started working on ways that I could help you. | 然后我开始想办法救你 |
[23:44] | Mom and I thought that you were crazy. | 我和妈妈以为你疯了 |
[23:49] | Turns out that you were right all along. | 事实证明你一直都是对的 |
[23:53] | “Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane | 那些听不见音乐的人 |
[23:55] | by those who could not hear the music”” | 认为那些跳舞的人疯了 |
[23:57] | You had that written on a Post-it note | 你在斯巴鲁车上一边听收音机 |
[23:59] | in the Subaru by the radio. | 一边在便条上写下了这句话 |
[24:02] | Nietzsche. | 尼采的话 |
[24:04] | Now, that you remember. | 这你还记得 |
[24:12] | We got to get these doors open. | 我们得把门打开 |
[24:15] | Just in case we can’t, | 万一门打不开 |
[24:16] | have I thanked you lately for dragging me into this adventure? | 我最近有感谢过你带我卷入这场冒险吗 |
[24:20] | Come to think of it, no. | 仔细想想 你没谢过 |
[24:21] | Thank you. Been a real treat. | 谢谢你 我玩得非常开心 |
[24:23] | Come on! | 别废话了 |
[24:23] | You know, I could’ve waited out the animal apocalypse | 要知道我本来可以在沙发上 |
[24:26] | from the comfort of my couch. | 舒服地等待动物末日的来临 |
[24:28] | But where’s the fun in that? | 但是那样就没了乐趣 |
[24:29] | You two should get bigger room! | 你们俩应该去间大一点房间缠绵 |
[24:37] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[24:40] | Let me help you down. | 我来帮你 |
[24:46] | Oh, oh, excuse me. D-Do you know what’s happening? | 抱歉 你知道发生了什么事吗 |
[24:49] | The animals are still in the lobby. | 动物还在大堂里 |
[24:50] | The police are here, | 警察来了 |
[24:51] | but we don’t know if they’ve contained them; | 但我们不知道他们能否控制局面 |
[24:53] | we don’t know where to go. | 我们也不知道该去哪 |
[24:55] | If that gorilla gets out here, | 如果那只大猩猩从这逃脱 |
[24:56] | he’s gonna slaughter all these people, and us. | 它会杀光所有的人 包括我们 |
[24:59] | Fireman key. | 消防员钥匙 |
[25:00] | There’s no fireman or key. | 没有消防员 也没有钥匙 |
[25:02] | If we can jam the key, | 如果我们能把钥匙插进去 |
[25:03] | we can send the elevator back down to the lobby; | 我们就能让电梯直接下到大堂 |
[25:05] | it’ll take the gorilla with it. | 大猩猩也会跟着一起下去 |
[25:11] | – Can I borrow your shoe?- What? | -我能借你一只鞋子用用吗 -什么 |
[25:13] | Oh. Yeah. Give him your shoe. | 对 把他的一只鞋子给我 |
[25:20] | Brilliant. All right, we got to get back in there. | 真聪明 我们得回到电梯里 |
[25:23] | Back in? You can’t do that. | 回电梯里 你不能这么做 |
[25:24] | It will kill you. | 大猩猩会杀死你的 |
[25:25] | Just– we’ll be fine. | 你就… 我们不会有事的 |
[25:26] | Just get these people someplace safe. | 把这些人带去安全的地方 |
[25:29] | Everybody, follow me. | 大家跟我来 |
[25:32] | All right, I’ve got to get all the way back into the elevator, | 我必须想办法爬回到电梯里 |
[25:34] | jam the key, and then get back out before it cuts me in half. | 插上钥匙 然后在我被切成两半前出来 |
[25:37] | Sounds good. I’ll watch. | 好主意 我看你做 |
[25:50] | You’re gonna have to hoist me up. | 你要把我举起来 |
[25:51] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know the drill. | 好好 我知道该怎么做 |
[25:52] | Well, try to do it before King Kong rips my throat out, okay? | 要在金刚把我撕碎之前完成任务 好吗 |
[25:57] | Got two inbound aircraft heading our way. | 有两架归航飞机正向我们这里飞来 |
[25:59] | 100 miles out. Be on us in five minutes. | 还有100英里 五分钟后到达 |
[26:02] | Five minutes is generous. | 五分钟算是大方的了 |
[26:04] | You’re sure this thing isn’t going to fry our plane? | 你确定这东西不会炸毁我们的飞机吗 |
[26:07] | EMP’s directional if it’s wired right. | 如果连接正确 电磁脉冲会瞄准前进方向 |
[26:10] | Let’s just hope Jackson’s dad knows what he’s doing. | 但愿杰克逊的爸爸清楚自己的行动 |
[26:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:14] | Say this thing actually works. | 假设这东西真的能行 |
[26:16] | Davies will just send another plane, | 戴维斯还会再派另一架飞机来 |
[26:18] | or have men waiting for us when we land. | 或者派他的手下等着我们着陆 |
[26:21] | And even if we do actually escape, | 而且就算我们真的逃脱了 |
[26:23] | Jackson is still sick. | 杰克逊还是没治愈 |
[26:25] | And we’re nowhere near a cure. | 我们离制出解药还远着呢 |
[26:27] | We’re just putting a Band-Aid over a hatchet wound. | 这等同于在斧头砍的伤口上贴块创可贴 |
[26:32] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[26:34] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:35] | When we met, you were sunshine and bubble baths. | 刚认识时 你是个充满阳光 洗泡泡浴的人 |
[26:38] | We found a cure once and we’ll find it again. | 我们制出过解药 就能再次制出来 |
[26:48] | Perhaps you were right all along. | 也许你自始至终都是对的 |
[26:50] | I don’t want to be right. I want to be wrong. | 我不希望自己是对的 我希望自己是错的 |
[26:56] | Uh, it’s just that taken all that has happened, | 只要想到已经发生的所有事情 |
[27:00] | you have to ask, you have to wonder, | 你就不得不问 你就不得不怀疑 |
[27:04] | why should we believe that our future is any better than today? | 为什么我们应该相信未来会比现在更好 |
[27:08] | You cannot do this to me. | 你不能这么对我 |
[27:12] | You, of all people, cannot give up on the future. | 你是所有人里最不能放弃未来的人 |
[27:17] | Dariela. | 达瑞拉 |
[27:20] | Dariela, are you all right? | 达瑞拉 你还好吗 |
[27:22] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[27:23] | Dariela! Oh, my God. | 达瑞拉 天啊 |
[27:25] | Dariela! Dariela. | 达瑞拉 达瑞拉 |
[27:43] | I need help! | 我需要帮助 |
[27:46] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[27:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:47] | She just collapsed. | 她突然昏倒了 |
[27:55] | Of course. | 原来如此 |
[27:58] | I should have known when the badger sprayed her. | 獾对她喷臭液时我就该知道了 |
[28:00] | Known what? | 知道什么 |
[28:02] | That she’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[28:03] | – Pregnant? – Yes. | -怀孕 -对 |
[28:05] | The carboxylic acids I harvested from the badger, | 我从獾身上取得的羧酸 |
[28:08] | they attack duplicating cells. | 会攻击复制中的细胞 |
[28:10] | They don’t distinguish between cells | 它们无法区别细胞是 |
[28:12] | that are duplicating towards death and towards life. | 向死亡还是向生命复制 |
[28:15] | Dariela is pregnant. | 达瑞拉怀孕了 |
[28:18] | Uh, it would appear so. | 看起来是这样 |
[28:20] | Any idea who the father is? | 知道谁是父亲吗 |
[28:22] | Yes. | 知道 |
[28:24] | Quite a good idea. | 非常清楚 |
[28:26] | Could she lose the baby? | 她会失去胎儿吗 |
[28:28] | Not if we act fast. | 如果我们动作够快就不会 |
[28:29] | – Please, do something. – Of course. | -拜托 帮帮她 -当然 |
[28:32] | Wait. | 等等 |
[28:34] | Dariela. Dariela, it’s okay. | 达瑞拉 达瑞拉 没事的 |
[28:36] | We’re going to fix this. | 我们会解决这件事的 |
[28:37] | Maybe we shouldn’t. | 或许我们不该解决 |
[28:39] | Animals are drawn to me. | 我会吸引动物过来 |
[28:42] | I’m a target. I’ll just… | 我是个目标 我… |
[28:44] | I’ll keep bringing heat to the team. | 我会一直给队伍带来麻烦 |
[28:45] | No. We can handle it. | 不 我们能应付的 |
[28:47] | What about what you said? | 你之前说的话怎么办 |
[28:49] | About the future? | 未来怎么办 |
[28:52] | Do we really want to bring a child into this mess? | 难道我们真要让孩子掺和进这个烂摊子吗 |
[28:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:58] | Yes, we do. | 没错 |
[29:00] | You can’t answer that quickly. | 你不能回答得这么快 |
[29:02] | Before, I was wrong. | 我之前错了 |
[29:05] | But now I have something to fight for. | 但现在我有为之奋战的目标 |
[29:10] | Unless you don’t want to. | 除非你不想要 |
[29:13] | I do. | 我想要 |
[29:15] | I think. | 我认为我想要 |
[29:17] | But only if you’re sure, Bubble Bath. | 但只有你确定想要才行 泡泡浴先生 |
[29:20] | ‘Cause I can’t do this alone. | 因为我无法独自面对 |
[29:27] | Please… can you do what you can? | 拜托 你能尽力治疗她吗 |
[29:30] | Let’s see if we can neutralize the effects of the acid. | 我们看看是否能中和羧酸的作用 |
[29:35] | They found us. | 他们找到我们了 |
[29:39] | You need to put the EMP in place. Now. | 你们得马上准备好电磁脉冲 |
[29:43] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[29:48] | – You ready? – Yeah, as ready as I’ll ever be. | -你准备好了吗 -不会准备得更好了 |
[30:08] | Okay, that’s it. I’m pulling you out. | 好了 结束了 我要拉你出来了 |
[30:09] | No, I can almost reach it. | 不要 我就快插到了 |
[30:15] | Okay, now, now! | 好 现在拉我出去 |
[30:35] | They weren’t kidding about maternal instincts | 其他人之前说的母性突然出现 |
[30:37] | kicking in and all that. | 都是真的 |
[30:39] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[30:40] | ‘Cause all of a sudden, I’m more worried about | 因为突然之间 比起担心 |
[30:42] | this potion working than the F-18s | F-18把我们炸成灰 |
[30:45] | turning us into a fiery afterthought. | 我更担心药剂是否有效 |
[30:49] | Welcome to parenthood. | 欢迎进入父母的世界 |
[30:51] | The word “I” will disappear from your vocabulary. | “我”这个字会从你的字典里消失 |
[30:55] | You’ll never go to sleep | 你总是先想到自己的孩子 |
[30:56] | without thinking of your child first, | 然后才能入睡 |
[30:59] | never again blow out birthday candles | 你再也不会吹熄生日蜡烛 |
[31:01] | and make a wish for yourself. | 并为自己许愿 |
[31:04] | Got to say, you talk good game | 我得说 对于一个抛弃家庭的人而言 |
[31:06] | for a guy who ran out on his family. | 你说的话很动听 |
[31:10] | Not every parent knows how to share their truth. | 不是每个父母都知道如何分享真相 |
[31:15] | Doesn’t make their love a lie. | 这不表示他们的爱是谎言 |
[31:18] | Yeah, but you also kind of | 对 但你也 |
[31:19] | turned your family into mutants, didn’t you? | 把你的家人变成了变种人 对吧 |
[31:25] | I’m afraid this isn’t gonna be pleasant. | 恐怕这不会太舒服 |
[31:30] | Now, that I believe. | 我相信你 |
[31:37] | Welcome to parenthood, right? | 欢迎来到父母的世界 对吧 |
[31:39] | Yes. Welcome to parenthood. | 对 欢迎来到父母的世界 |
[31:51] | Abe, you’re gonna be a father. | 亚伯 你要当父亲了 |
[31:53] | Yes. If we can manage not to get shot out of the sky, | 对 如果我们能成功逃脱空中袭击 |
[31:57] | I’m going to be a father. | 我就会成为父亲 |
[31:58] | – And you, you have a father again. – Yeah. | -而你 你也再度有父亲了 -对 |
[32:01] | If we manage not to get shot out of the sky, then… | 如果我们成功逃脱空中袭击 那么 |
[32:04] | I guess I do. | 我想是的 |
[32:06] | They’re coming in for the kill. | 他们要杀我们了 |
[32:07] | You better work your magic. | 你们最好快施展魔法 |
[32:09] | We need to go, now. | 我们得马上启动了 |
[32:10] | – Okay, open the gate, I’ll finish this. – Okay. | -好 打开门 我会弄完这个 -好 |
[32:20] | Okay, okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[32:27] | It’s great to have you back, rafiki. | 你回来真好 朋友 |
[32:30] | Good to be back. | 我也很高兴 |
[32:48] | We need to go. We need to power it up now. | 得启动了 我们得立刻充电 |
[32:58] | Trotter… | 特罗特 |
[33:01] | cut the power! | 切断电源 |
[33:02] | Now! | 现在 |
[33:18] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[33:21] | You feeling better now? Be better soon. | 感觉好点了吗 早日康复 |
[33:26] | Your lab’s a little short of seat belts. | 你的实验室安全带有点缺 |
[33:29] | I thought it would be best to buckle up, just in case. | 刚才我还想系上安全带以防万一 |
[33:32] | Are you… | 你… |
[33:33] | – are you all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[33:36] | Let’s just get one thing straight. | 有一点我要说清楚 |
[33:37] | Just because I’m pregnant, we’re not gonna turn this | 就算我怀孕了 |
[33:39] | into a whole overprotective thing, right? | 也不要过度保护我 好吗 |
[33:43] | Great. | 太好了 |
[33:44] | – So you’re still… – Knocked up? | -所以你还是… -怀孕了吗 |
[33:46] | That’s what the doc tells me. | 医生是这么说的 |
[33:47] | I think the baby’s gonna be fine. | 宝宝应该没事 |
[33:50] | I was able to reverse the effects of the acid. | 我已经逆转了酸性的效果 |
[33:53] | Just steer clear of badgers. | 离獾远一点 |
[33:56] | And otters. | 还有水獭 |
[33:57] | Actually, to be safe, | 其实吧 保险起见 |
[33:59] | let’s give a wide berth to the entire Mustelidae family. | 最好远离所有的鼬科动物 |
[34:02] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[34:05] | Robert… | 罗伯特 |
[34:07] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[34:16] | I know that you may never be able to | 我知道因为伊丽莎白的事 |
[34:18] | forgive me for Elizabeth. | 你可能再也不会原谅我了 |
[34:20] | Both of you have the right to hate me. | 你们俩有权恨我 |
[34:22] | But I hope eventually you’ll believe me when I say | 但我希望到头来你们能相信 |
[34:25] | all I wanted was the best for her. | 我真的是为她好 |
[34:28] | And you. | 还有你 |
[34:33] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[34:35] | I wish I could say the same. | 这话我可说不出口 |
[34:37] | You panicked. You almost pulled me too soon. | 你慌了 差点提前把我拉了出来 |
[34:42] | Well, you’ve already lost a toe for this team. | 你已经为团队失去一只脚趾了 |
[34:44] | I think losing an arm or a head would just be showing off. | 再失去一只胳膊或一个头你就太炫耀了 |
[34:52] | You know, when we can manage to be… civil, | 我们客客气气的时候 |
[34:58] | we still make a pretty good team. | 合作还是挺愉快的 |
[35:03] | Yeah, but where’s the fun in that? | 没错 但这还有什么乐趣呢 |
[35:13] | Anybody up here? | 上面有人吗 |
[35:15] | Lobby’s been secured. It’s safe to come down. | 大厅安全 可以下来了 |
[35:24] | You know, no one’s used the stove since we’ve been here. | 我们来这以后 没人用过这炉子 |
[35:27] | Microwave, yeah, but stove, no. | 爱用微波炉 不爱用炉子 |
[35:31] | Can hardly blame you. | 也不能怪你 |
[35:33] | With all the globe-trotting and world-saving. | 你们整天忙着拯救世界 |
[35:36] | But after the stunt we pulled, we deserve a home-cooked meal. | 但我们今天这么厉害 得吃顿家常饭庆祝一下 |
[35:39] | Or at least some melted cheese on bread. | 起码得吃点起司面包吧 |
[35:41] | We’ve changed courses, away from the carrier, | 我们已经改变了飞行路线 远离了航母 |
[35:43] | so we should be okay. | 应该没事了 |
[35:45] | Davies will have trouble finding us. | 戴维斯应该找不到我们 |
[35:48] | But we’re gonna have to go back at some point. | 但我们迟早要回去 |
[35:50] | Find the others, refuel. | 找到其他人 为飞机加油 |
[35:51] | And Davies will probably find us then. | 那时可能就躲不掉戴维斯了 |
[35:55] | We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it. | 车到山前必有路 |
[35:59] | First, please tell me you remember me making you | 首先 请告诉我你还记得我为你做的 |
[36:02] | grilled cheese sandwiches. | 烤奶酪三明治 |
[36:04] | What’s with all these questions about what I remember? | 你为什么总问我还记得什么 |
[36:07] | Guess I wanted to see where I stood in your memories. | 可能我想知道自己给你留下了什么印象吧 |
[36:09] | Is it all mad scientist? | 只是疯狂的科学家吗 |
[36:11] | Or if there’s still some good in there. | 还是会有点好印象 |
[36:16] | Like crystal radios. | 比如晶体收音机 |
[36:17] | Crystal radios. | 晶体收音机 |
[36:19] | Grilled cheese sandwiches. | 烤奶酪三明治 |
[36:22] | Chess. | 象棋 |
[36:23] | I remember chess. | 我记得象棋 |
[36:25] | You were good at chess. | 你象棋下得不错 |
[36:26] | I was not good at chess. | 我下得很烂 |
[36:28] | You beat me every time we played. | 每次都输给你 |
[36:30] | Not every time. Pender Island? | 并不是每次 记得片打岛那次吗 |
[36:33] | That’s right. I did beat you once. | 没错 我赢过你一次 |
[36:37] | – You didn’t let me win, did you? – No, not even close. | -你没让我吧 -当然没有 |
[36:40] | I always told you that you needed to think… | 我总是告诉你 你要想… |
[36:42] | Five moves ahead. | 想好下面的五步棋 |
[36:44] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[36:45] | And I did. | 我也是这么做的 |
[36:47] | And it was never good enough. | 但总是不够好 |
[36:48] | It was enough that day. | 那天就足够了 |
[36:51] | You were thinking five, six, | 你提前想了后面的五步 六步 |
[36:53] | even seven moves ahead. | 甚至七步棋 |
[36:56] | And you demolished me. | 你完爆了我 |
[36:59] | That was the happiest loss of my life. | 那是我一生中输得最开心的一局 |
[37:02] | I was so proud of you. | 我很为你骄傲 |
[37:05] | I am so proud of you. | 现在也一样 |
[37:07] | The man you’ve become. | 你变成了男子汉 |
[37:09] | The work you’ve done. | 成就如此之高 |
[37:11] | This is all very impressive. | 让我钦佩不已 |
[37:13] | Hardly. | 我还差得远呢 |
[37:15] | What are you talking about? | 瞎说什么呢 |
[37:17] | The sloth, the snake. | 树獭 蛇 |
[37:22] | All Triple-Helix, I’m guessing. | 我猜都是三螺旋的 |
[37:26] | You figured out the cure. | 你想到怎么制解药了 |
[37:30] | No one in the government’s even come close. | 政府的人都还差得远呢 |
[37:32] | Yeah, well, that’s just it. | 这就是问题所在 |
[37:38] | We’re close, but that’s not good enough. | 虽然我们接近了 但还不够 |
[37:42] | We, uh… | 我们 |
[37:44] | we have to find a… saber-toothed cat. | 我们得找到一只剑齿猫 |
[37:48] | Ooh, that does present a challenge. | 这很有挑战性 |
[37:50] | What with their being extinct. | 毕竟它们灭绝了 |
[37:52] | There’s a rumor that we can find one on an island. | 有谣言说我们可以在一座岛上找到一只 |
[37:55] | Called Pangaea. | 叫泛大陆的岛 |
[38:02] | How’d Davies find us? | 戴维斯怎么找到我们的 |
[38:17] | I’m so sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[38:23] | Are you okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[38:26] | I-I came back as soon as I heard about the attack. | 我听到袭击的事后就马上回来了 |
[38:35] | His daughter was killed. | 他女儿被害死了 |
[38:37] | Along with 14 other people. | 还有另外14个人也是 |
[38:41] | They’re not, um… | 他们… |
[38:43] | they’re not still on board, are they? | 他们不支持我们了 对吗 |
[38:45] | Would you be? | 换你你还支持吗 |
[38:49] | Well, this doesn’t change the facts. | 这改变不了事实 |
[38:51] | The Noah Objective is still gonna cost many, many more lives | 长远看来 诺亚计划仍然会害死 |
[38:54] | – in the long run. – Try explaining to a man | -更多人 -你跟一个 |
[38:56] | whose daughter was just murdered by a crazed gorilla | 女儿刚被一只疯了的大猩猩杀死的人说 |
[38:58] | that any plan to rid the world of crazed gorillas | 任何摆脱疯狂大猩猩的方法 |
[39:00] | isn’t a plan worth pursuing. | 都不值得继续啊 |
[39:03] | I gave everything that I have to this team. | 我为我们这个团队付出了一切 |
[39:05] | I… believed in what we were doing. | 我曾相信我们做的事 |
[39:08] | But we lost. | 但我们输了 |
[39:10] | We just played our last card. The gas is going to drop, | 我们的底牌都亮出来了 毒气要释放了 |
[39:13] | and the world is never gonna be the same. | 世界要永远改变了 |
[39:17] | We made the animals our enemies, the monsters. | 我们让动物成了我们的敌人 怪物 |
[39:21] | But we’re the monsters. | 但我们才是怪物 |
[39:25] | And now we’re gonna punish them for our mistakes. | 现在我们要因为我们的错惩罚它们 |
[39:27] | No. Look, we’ll find another way. | 不 我们会找到其它办法的 |
[39:30] | – Find another way. – For the first time in my life, | -找个别的办法就行了 -我这辈子第一次 |
[39:32] | I wish that you were right and I was wrong. | 希望你对了 我错了 |
[39:34] | The plane is all yours, but I have to get back to work. | 飞机给你们了 但我得回去工作了 |
[39:38] | I couldn’t help you save the animals, but I can help | 我无法帮你们拯救动物 但我可以 |
[39:40] | the people of this country try and survive whatever comes next. | 帮这个国家的人尽量应对接下来的事 |
[39:46] | I, um, wish the best for you both. | 我祝你们两位都好 |
[39:49] | Jamie, would you mind? Could I have a minute? | 杰米 你介意让我们单独待一会儿吗 |
[39:55] | Allison, listen, I… | 艾莉森 我… |
[39:56] | It’s okay. It is. | 没事 真的 |
[39:59] | I see the way that you look at her. | 我看到你看她的眼神了 |
[40:01] | I know that you think that… | 我知道你认为 |
[40:02] | she’s special and you’re meant to be together. | 她很特别 你们注定要在一起 |
[40:07] | But as someone who knows you very well… | 但是作为一个非常了解你的人我告诉你 |
[40:10] | …you’re not. | 不是的 |
[40:12] | You’re going to destroy each other. | 你们会毁了彼此 |
[40:17] | Good-bye, Mitch. | 再见 米奇 |
[40:41] | Excellent work. | 干得漂亮 |
[40:43] | The attack was more effective than I expected. | 袭击比我预想得还有效 |
[40:46] | You didn’t tell me there would be children there. | 你没说那里有小孩子 |
[40:48] | If your conscience is bothering you, | 如果你良心不安 |
[40:50] | feel free to donate this to the widows of the Russian officials. | 那尽管把这个捐赠给俄罗斯官员的遗孀 |
[41:03] | That’s one problem solved. | 一个问题解决了 |
[41:04] | We may have solved another one. | 另一个可能也解决了 |
[41:06] | You have an incoming call. From Robert Oz. | 罗伯特·奥兹打电话来了 |
[41:09] | – Excellent. – Sir. | -很好 -长官 |
[41:11] | What about the security guard? | 保安怎么办 |
[41:13] | Take care of him. | 处理掉 |
[41:18] | I’ve just e-mailed you the correct formula. | 我刚把正确配方邮件给你了 |
[41:20] | Test it. I assure you it will work. | 你检测一下 我保证会有用 |
[41:23] | Now leave me and my son alone. | 以后不要再来烦我跟我儿子了 |
[41:29] | How could you do that? | 你怎么能那么做 |
[41:30] | We underestimated him. | 我们低估了他 |
[41:33] | He’d just send another plane and then another. | 他会继续派飞机来 |
[41:35] | You just gave him the TX gas formula. | 你刚把TX毒气配方给他了 |
[41:38] | You are killing all the animals | 你要杀了所有动物 |
[41:40] | and me and anyone else with the ghost gene. | 还有我 还有所有携带鬼影基因的人 |
[41:43] | No. What I’m doing is thinking seven moves ahead. | 不 我这是提前想好了下面的七步棋 |
[41:47] | How can you say that? | 这话怎么说 |
[41:49] | I need you to turn off the plane’s transponders | 我需要你关掉飞机的应答机 |
[41:52] | and give your pilot this. | 把这个给飞行员 |
[41:54] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[41:56] | I’m taking you to meet my friends. | 我带你们去见我的朋友 |
[41:58] | – Your friends?- That’s right. | -你的朋友 -没错 |
[42:00] | They’ve been waiting to meet you. | 他们一直在等着见你 |
[42:02] | Together, we will fix you, fix the animals | 我们一起会治好你 治好动物 |
[42:05] | and save the world. | 拯救世界 |
[42:06] | After everything that we have been through, | 经过了这么多事之后 |
[42:09] | how do you expect me to believe a word | 你让我怎么相信 |
[42:11] | that you are saying to me? | 你跟我说的话 |
[42:12] | It’ll all become clear in Pangaea. | 到泛大陆你就明白了 |
[42:14] | – Pangaea? – That’s right. | -泛大陆 -对 |
[42:16] | I’m taking you to meet my friends, the Shepherds, | 我要带你去见我的牧羊人朋友们 |
[42:20] | who live on the island of Pangaea. | 他们就住在泛大陆岛上 |
[42:36] | Trotter, | 特罗特 |
[42:39] | I need you to turn off the transponders | 我需要你关掉应答器 |
[42:40] | and go to the following coordinates. | 去以下坐标 |