英文名称:If Youre Gone
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | I had that dream again. | 梦境又一次重现 |
[00:19] | The one where I’m back at graduation, | 我回到了毕业时 |
[00:21] | wearing an oversized hourglass on a chain around my neck. | 脖子上挂着一个特大型的沙漏 |
[00:26] | Colorful grains of sand rush through it, | 五彩缤纷的沙粒穿行而过 |
[00:28] | representing the remaining time we have together. | 那是我们失去的美好时光 |
[00:32] | As the final grains fall, | 最后沙粒全部落下 |
[00:34] | I’m standing at my bedroom window, watching you disappear. | 我站在卧室的窗户旁 看着你离去 |
[00:39] | Your body fades away as though | 你的身影渐行渐远 |
[00:41] | you are evaporating into thin air. | 仿佛消逝在稀薄的空气中 |
[00:44] | It’s the type of dream I should probably relay to a shrink, | 这是我对心理医生所讲述的梦境 |
[00:47] | if only I weren’t too proud to admit how losing you | 倘若我当时没有那么骄傲就会承认 |
[00:50] | has affected every aspect of my life. | 失去你对我的生活产生了方方面面的影响 |
[00:55] | Whoever started the rumor | 不知是谁掀起的谣言 |
[00:57] | that teenagers haven’t lived long enough to understand | “少年太过稚嫩 不懂何谓真爱” |
[00:59] | what true love is didn’t know us. | 只能说他根本不了解我们 |
[01:06] | Anyway, | 无论如何 |
[01:07] | what I wanted to say is that I miss you | 我只是想告诉你 我想你 |
[01:10] | and I think about you every day. | 每一天都在想你 |
[01:13] | I wonder where you are, and what you are doing, | 我会想你在哪 在做什么 |
[01:15] | and hope you sometimes think of me too. | 希望你偶尔也会想起我 |
[01:19] | I try not to regret the decision I made | 我尽量不后悔自己做出过的决定 |
[01:22] | but often question how different my life might be | 但又忍不住想 如果那天我没有让你离开 |
[01:24] | if I hadn’t left you there that day. | 我的生活又会有什么不同 |
[01:28] | I ask myself, | 我问自己 |
[01:29] | “If I could, | “倘若可以 |
[01:31] | “would I go back and stop everything from changing?” | 我会选择回到过去改变这一切吗” |
[01:35] | Probably. | 若有可能 |
[01:37] | I would go back for you. | 我会选择回到你的身边 |
[01:41] | You were my world. | 你就是我的全部 |
[01:56] | Lillian, Anna! | 莉莲 安娜 |
[01:57] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[01:58] | Hey, there you guys are. | 嗨 你们原来在这儿呢 |
[01:59] | Where were you sitting? | 你坐在哪了 |
[02:00] | Front row. | 最前排 |
[02:01] | Some one wanted a good seat. | 某人想要一个好的位置 |
[02:03] | Well, they should have had you sing at this shindig, Lil. | 这个晚会应该邀请你来唱歌 莉莉 |
[02:05] | Two hours with no music was brutal. | 两个小时没有音乐太煎熬了 |
[02:07] | Maybe next year. | 你只能等明年了 |
[02:08] | I got accepted into Honors Choir. | 我被荣誉合唱团录取了 |
[02:11] | Miss you. | 我想你了 |
[02:11] | Hey. | 嗨 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1077个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:174个,六级词汇:93个,GRE词汇:90个,托福词汇:130个,考研词汇:196个,专四词汇:154个,专八词汇:19个, 所有生词标注共:300个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:13] | I missed you. | 我也想你了 |
[02:15] | You have vision. | 你真美 |
[02:17] | I am so glad that’s over. | 我很高兴这一切都要结束了 |
[02:19] | Hey, best walking I’ve seen in awhile. | 你在台上的样子太帅了 |
[02:22] | Yeah, the dress suits you too. | 对 这件裙子很衬你 |
[02:25] | Jason’s grad party? | 去杰森的毕业派对吗 |
[02:26] | See you there? | 在那等你 |
[02:27] | Lizard, don’t you actually have to graduate to go to a grad party? | 利扎德 都没有毕业还要参加毕业派对吗 |
[02:30] | Watch it, pretty boy. | 给我注意点 小白脸 |
[02:32] | What? | 怎么 |
[02:33] | Oh, you think that’s funny? | 你认为这样说很有趣吗 |
[02:34] | It’s a joke, man. | 开个玩笑而已 伙计 |
[02:35] | Hey, I’m not gonna make it tonight, all right? | 我今晚不去了 行吗 |
[02:38] | We have plans. | 我们有别的事 |
[02:40] | I got some information you’re gonna want. | 我有你想要的消息 |
[02:42] | Well can it wait? | 之后再说好吗 |
[02:49] | I hope she’s worth it. | 希望她值得 |
[02:50] | Hey, watch it. | 嘿 说话注意点 |
[02:53] | Whatever, man. | 无论怎样 兄弟 |
[02:54] | Don’t you dare come crawling back to me when you get sick | 等你厌倦了这些主日学校的朋友 |
[02:56] | of these Sunday School friends, huh. | 别不敢回到我的身边来 |
[03:00] | Always a pleasure, that one. | 我们要开心点 别管他了 |
[03:01] | I am so sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[03:04] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[03:06] | Mom and dad ready for pictures? | 爸妈准备好拍照了吗 |
[03:07] | Yeah, they’re ready. | 他们准备好了 |
[03:08] | Hey. | 你好 |
[03:09] | We’ll be at Thomas’ later if you guys you wanna come by. | 我们等下去汤马斯家 你们想来吗 |
[03:11] | Okay, sounds good. | 听起来很不错 |
[03:12] | Thanks for coming, guys. | 多谢你们能来 |
[03:13] | I mean it. | 我会好好考虑的 |
[03:14] | See you later, man. | 待会见 |
[03:15] | So, now that schools over | 现在毕业了 |
[03:18] | and I can pick up a few more shifts at the restaurant, | 我可以在餐厅多排几次班了 |
[03:21] | I’m thinking about taking you on a nice, fancy date. | 我在想和你来一次美妙的约会 |
[03:25] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[03:27] | Fancy date, huh? | 有多美妙 |
[03:28] | I might even wear khakis. | 我可能会穿一条卡其裤 |
[03:31] | Right. | 是吗 |
[03:32] | I won’t count on it. | 我指望的可不是这个 |
[03:52] | You saved my life, Lillian. | 你拯救了我的生活 莉莲 |
[03:56] | I didn’t do anything. | 可我什么也没做 |
[03:58] | No. | 不 |
[04:00] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[04:02] | You have no idea. | 你不知道 |
[04:04] | Without you, | 没有你的话 |
[04:06] | I’d be at some crazy graduation party with Lizard. | 我就会和利扎德一起参加疯狂的毕业派对 |
[04:08] | Just wasting another night of my life. | 那就是在浪费我的生命 |
[04:13] | Before you, | 在遇到你之前 |
[04:15] | before us, | 我们相遇之前 |
[04:15] | I wasted so much time on things that didn’t even matter. | 我无所事事 浪费了大把的光阴 |
[04:22] | But instead… | 但是现在 |
[04:23] | I’m here. | 我在这儿 |
[04:25] | With you. | 在你身边 |
[04:27] | And it’s perfect. | 一切都那么美好 |
[04:30] | It is perfect, isn’t it? | 这就是最美好的 不是吗 |
[04:33] | Just think how different things would be | 我在想要是下雪那天你没有突然闯入 |
[04:36] | if you hadn’t busted in the snow that day. | 如今会有什么不同 |
[04:40] | I would’ve gotten along just fine, thank you very much. | 我一个人会过得很好 谢谢了 |
[04:44] | You would have been a Popsicle. | 你会冻成一块冰棍 |
[04:47] | I’m sure. | 确实如此 |
[04:53] | Brad! | 布拉德 |
[05:00] | I hope riding around in your dad’s SUV | 希望你即使坐惯了你爸爸的SUV |
[05:02] | doesn’t ruin you for my truck. | 还是会愿意回到我的卡车上 |
[05:05] | Nope. | 我愿意 |
[05:07] | I love your truck. | 我喜欢你的卡车 |
[05:09] | Well, I hope I hear you through the speakers one day. | 希望有一天能从收音机里听到你的声音 |
[05:13] | You’re a better singer than half these people they play. | 你唱的比收音机里一半的歌手都要好 |
[05:17] | Only half, huh? | 我就中等水平吗 |
[05:19] | Hey, | 嘿 |
[05:20] | you know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思 |
[05:21] | I’m your biggest fan. | 我是你最狂热的粉丝 |
[05:27] | You’re going to be late if we go to my house first. | 如果先去我家 你会比较晚回家 |
[05:30] | I’m gonna drop you off and then walk from there. | 我先把你放下 再从那回去吧 |
[05:35] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[05:37] | It’s so dark out. | 外面太黑了 |
[05:40] | You worry about me too much. | 别太担心我了 |
[06:10] | I had a great time with you tonight. | 今晚和你在一起很愉快 |
[06:12] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[06:13] | With you. | 很愉快 |
[06:16] | Will you text me and let me know you got home okay? | 你到家后给我发短信报个平安 |
[06:19] | You’re doing it again. | 你又来了 |
[06:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:21] | My phone’s dead. | 我手机没电了 |
[06:23] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[06:24] | I’ll look both ways before I cross the street. | 到十字路口的时候 我会注意的 |
[06:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:29] | I’ll call you tomorrow. | 明天我给你打电话 |
[06:30] | Pick you up at seven for the movie. | 7点接你去电影院 |
[06:33] | Sounds great. | 好极了 |
[06:35] | I might even let you decide what we see. | 我要让你决定我们看什么 |
[06:38] | Don’t tease me. | 不许取笑我 |
[06:39] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[06:41] | There are several romantic comedies you can choose from. | 你可以从几部浪漫喜剧电影里面选 |
[06:45] | You’re lucky you’re so cute. | 你真是个幸运的小可爱 |
[06:49] | I’ll get the truck cleaned up in the morning. | 我明天会好好清扫一下卡车 |
[06:51] | Thanks for the perfect night. | 谢谢你让我度过这美好的夜晚 |
[06:53] | My pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[06:56] | Lillian? | 莉莲 |
[06:58] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[07:02] | Nevermind. | 没什么 |
[07:04] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:06] | Never been better. | 不能比这更好了 |
[07:11] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[07:13] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[08:31] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[08:52] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[09:18] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[09:19] | Someone will hear you. | 会被听到的 |
[09:22] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[09:24] | I’m sorry but I need to tell you something. | 很抱歉 但我想告诉你一件事 |
[09:29] | It’s important. | 这非常重要 |
[09:31] | Brad, what is it? | 布拉德 怎么了 |
[09:32] | You don’t need to say anything | 你什么都不用说 让我来 |
[09:34] | but I need you to know. | 我想让你知道 |
[09:39] | Lillian, | 莉莲 |
[09:41] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:47] | I love you so much. | 我真的很爱你 |
[09:50] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[09:52] | Hey, hey. | 等下 |
[09:55] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[10:03] | See you soon, Lil. | 明天见 莉莉 |
[10:05] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[10:05] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[10:06] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[10:20] | Lillian? | 莉莲 |
[10:23] | Lillian? | 莉莲 |
[10:24] | Wake up, Lillian. | 醒醒 莉莲 |
[10:26] | Lillian. | 莉莲 |
[10:27] | I’m awake, what’s up? | 我醒了 怎么了 |
[10:29] | Mrs. Lee has been trying to get a hold of you. | 李女士 一直在尝试联系你 |
[10:30] | She said Brad never came home last night. | 她说布拉德昨晚一直没回家 |
[10:33] | She wanted to know if you know where he is. | 她想问问你知不知道他在哪 |
[10:35] | What? | 什么 |
[10:37] | No. | 不 |
[10:39] | I don’t know where he would be. | 我不知道他在哪 |
[10:43] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[10:44] | Where did he say he was heading to | 昨晚他把你带回来之后 |
[10:45] | after he dropped you off? | 他有说他要去哪吗 |
[10:47] | Home. | 回家 |
[10:49] | He was going home. | 他回家了 |
[10:50] | No, Mrs. Lee must be confused, just let me call him. | 一定是李女士弄错了 我打给他看看 |
[10:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:55] | I’ll let her know. | 我去跟她说一声 |
[10:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:03] | Hi, you’ve reached Brad Lee. | 你好 我是布拉德·李 |
[11:04] | Leave a message. | 有事请留言 |
[11:07] | Hey, babe, it’s me. | 嗨 亲爱的 是我 |
[11:09] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[11:13] | Your mom has been calling here trying to find you. | 你妈妈刚打电话来想要找你 |
[11:17] | Just let me know that you’re okay, all right? | 让我知道你现在在哪好吗 |
[11:36] | Hey, can you come over? | 嗨 你能过来一下吗 |
[11:40] | So, apart from the obvious “best night ever” thing, | 除了”从未有过的美好夜晚”以外 |
[11:43] | how was your date? | 你们的约会如何呢 |
[11:45] | It was great. | 很棒 |
[11:47] | Really great. | 真的很好 |
[11:49] | You wake me up at 8AM | 你早上8点把我叫起来 |
[11:50] | and I get no details. | 却什么细节都不告诉我 |
[11:52] | Well, he told me | 他跟我说 |
[11:55] | that he loves me. | 他爱我 |
[11:57] | Shut up! | 闭嘴吧你 |
[11:58] | What did you say? | 你说什么了 |
[11:58] | Did you tell him you love him, too? | 你有没有跟他说你也爱他 |
[11:59] | I just said, “I love you too.” | 我只是说”我也爱你” |
[12:02] | It was kinda magical. | 感觉有点神奇 |
[12:04] | You realize you’ve come completely full circle now, right? | 你知道自己绕了一圈吗 |
[12:08] | What? | 什么 |
[12:09] | From completely despising him in middle school, | 中学的时候你很鄙视他 |
[12:11] | coming home crying because he teased you | 他戏弄了你为此你还回家哭了 |
[12:14] | to falling in love. | 到现在又爱上了他 |
[12:15] | Oh my gosh, you are so weird. | 天 你太讨厌了 |
[12:18] | So weird. | 真烦人 |
[12:19] | Whatever. | 管他呢 |
[12:21] | I’ll forgive you for waking me up at the crack of dawn | 我原谅你在凌晨的时候叫醒我 |
[12:24] | and I’m sorry for doubting you had huge news. | 我也很抱歉怀疑你是否真的有大消息 |
[12:31] | Well, honestly that’s not really | 其实这不是我叫你 |
[12:34] | why I called you over here, though. | 来这里的真实原因 |
[12:37] | Don’t tell me, did you get engaged too? | 你别说 是不是你要订婚了 |
[12:39] | No. | 不 |
[12:39] | Nothing like that. | 不是这种事 |
[12:42] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:44] | Go ahead. | 请继续 |
[12:45] | So, Mrs. Lee called and said | 李太太打电话来说 |
[12:50] | that Brad didn’t come home last night. | 布拉德昨晚没有回家 |
[12:53] | She doesn’t know where he is. | 她不知道他在哪里 |
[12:56] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:57] | Where could he be? | 他能在哪 |
[12:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:59] | I’ve called his phone like 20 times. | 我给他打了20多次的电话 |
[13:02] | Well, is there any way that he went to Jason’s party | 或者他去参加了杰森的派对 |
[13:06] | and just ended up crashing there? | 然后就在那嗨过头了 |
[13:08] | No. | 没有 |
[13:09] | No, you know as well as I do that Brad doesn’t party. | 不 你也知道布拉德不参加派对 |
[13:11] | Let alone crash somewhere. | 更别说嗨过头了 |
[13:14] | It just doesn’t sound like something he would do. | 这不是他会做的事情 |
[13:16] | Well it’s not like you and Lizard are exactly friends. | 你和利扎德也不是真正的朋友 |
[13:18] | Maybe he wanted to go to the party with him | 或许他想一起去派对 |
[13:22] | but didn’t want to upset you. | 但又不想让你不高兴 |
[13:25] | Trust me, Brad doesn’t want to | 相信我 布拉德从来都不想 |
[13:26] | go anywhere with Lizard. | 跟利扎德一起去任何地方 |
[13:28] | Well, maybe he wanted to go out | 又或者是他想出去 |
[13:29] | but knew you couldn’t because of your curfew. | 但知道你不能一起 因为你有宵禁 |
[13:33] | He would’ve told me though. | 那他也一定会告诉我的 |
[13:37] | Well does he tell you everything? | 那他跟你说什么了吗 |
[13:40] | He tells me he loves me. | 他说他爱我 |
[13:42] | Look, I’m sure everything is fine. | 听着 我确定他没什么事情 |
[13:46] | In this town, | 在这个小城镇里 |
[13:47] | you can’t go far without someone seeing you. | 你不可能避开所有人的视线离开 |
[13:50] | I’m sure he’s around and had a perfectly good explanation. | 我确定他在附近也会给你个很好的解释 |
[13:53] | I know, you’re right. | 我知道 你说的对 |
[13:55] | I almost forgot, | 我差点忘了 |
[13:56] | we’re going to the drive-in tonight at seven. | 我们约好今晚七点开车出去兜风 |
[14:00] | Except, I hope I don’t have to wait that long for him | 此外 我也希望我不要等太久 |
[14:03] | to give me an answer. | 才能得到他的答案 |
[14:09] | What is so funny? | 好笑吗 |
[14:10] | You do love him. | 你真的爱他 |
[14:12] | Yes! | 当然 |
[14:13] | What, you didn’t believe me before? | 怎么 你之前都不相信的吗 |
[14:16] | I said, “I love you.” | 我说了”我爱你” |
[14:20] | Hi, you’ve reach Brad Lee. | 这里是布拉德 李 |
[14:21] | Leave a message. | 请留下语音信息 |
[14:24] | Brad, it’s me again. | 布拉德 还是我 |
[14:26] | Please call me. | 求你回电话给我 |
[14:27] | Your parents are worried about you and so am I. | 你的父母很担心你 我也一样 |
[14:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[14:36] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[14:42] | Hey Kara, did you see Brad | 卡拉 昨晚在杰森的派对上 |
[14:44] | at Jason’s party last night? | 你有看见布拉德吗 |
[14:46] | Yeah, I called Kara but she didn’t see him | 对 我找卡拉问了但是她没有见到他 |
[14:49] | so I was wondering if maybe you knew. | 所以我在想你会不会知道他在哪 |
[15:10] | Brad? | 布拉德 |
[15:11] | Lillian? | 莉莲 |
[15:12] | Sweetie, it’s Janice Lee. | 亲爱的 我是詹妮斯·李 |
[15:14] | I’ll pass it along to the detective | 我们把案件交给了警方 |
[15:16] | but I don’t think you have any reason to be alarmed. | 但我觉得你们没有必要恐慌 |
[15:19] | Some kids, they just have too much fun on graduation night. | 有些孩子只是在毕业派对玩嗨了 |
[15:21] | Thank you, appreciate it. | 谢谢 希望如此 |
[15:23] | Mrs. Lee, are you there? | 李太太 你还在吗 |
[15:25] | Did Brad come home? | 布拉德回家了吗 |
[15:27] | Sorry. The deputy was just leaving. | 对不起 警察刚离开 |
[15:30] | We haven’t heard from him yet | 我们还没有他的消息 |
[15:32] | but they are convinced there’s no need to worry. | 但他们确信没什么好担心的 |
[15:34] | Do you think there is? | 你认为呢 |
[15:36] | I’d feel better if his truck wasn’t here, | 如果他的车不在这里我会感觉更好 |
[15:39] | but I know it’s easy enough to get around | 但我知道要到处走动是很容易的 |
[15:41] | this little town on foot. | 这个小城很容易走完 |
[15:44] | Well I called Jason and Kara | 我打电话给杰森和卡拉 |
[15:46] | and a bunch of other people from school | 还有学校里的其他朋友 |
[15:48] | but no one remembers seeing him at that party | 但没有人记得在派对上见过他 |
[15:49] | after he left here, so. | 在他离开这里之后 |
[15:51] | We’ve called the hospital, the jail. | 我们打电话给医院 监狱 |
[15:55] | Part of me thinks we’re overreacting | 我觉得我们有点过于紧张了 |
[15:57] | but this just isn’t like him. | 但这不像他 |
[16:00] | Not anymore, anyway. | 但是现在已经这样了 |
[16:04] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 我们不要自己吓自己了 |
[16:06] | If you hear from him, have him call me right away. | 如果你联系到他 叫他立刻打电话给我 |
[16:08] | Yeah, of course. | 好的 一定会 |
[16:09] | Please do the same. | 您也一样 |
[16:13] | We’re supposed to go out tonight. | 我们约好了今晚出去的 |
[16:14] | He’s supposed to pick me up at seven. | 他说七点会来接我 |
[16:17] | Well if I know him at all, | 按照我对他的了解 |
[16:18] | he wouldn’t dare be late picking you up. | 他绝对不会迟到的 |
[16:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:22] | Well, I’ll keep making calls until then. | 我会继续打电话的 |
[16:26] | There’s one number I don’t have. | 有一个人的电话是我没有的 |
[16:50] | 利扎德汽车维修 随时联系 | |
[17:06] | I’m sorry but the person you called has a– | 抱歉 您所拨打的电话 |
[17:09] | So that’s how we’re gonna play this, huh? | 所以你是在耍我吗 |
[17:19] | 利扎德 布拉德和你在一起吗 你是谁 | |
[17:23] | 你是谁 莉莲 你知道他在哪吗 利扎德 布拉德和你在一起吗 | |
[17:26] | 你是谁 莉莲 你知道他在哪吗 不知道 你哪来的电话号码 利扎德 布拉德和你在一起吗 | |
[17:34] | Brad, where are you? | 布拉德 你到底在哪 |
[17:42] | God, please let him be okay. | 主啊 求您保护他 |
[17:47] | Please let us be okay. | 请保守我们 |
[18:08] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你什么 |
[18:10] | No, I was just looking for someone. | 不 我只是来找人的 |
[18:15] | If he’s thinking that just ’cause he’s graduated | 如果他只是认为他毕业了 |
[18:17] | that the rules don’t apply anymore– | 这些规矩不再能束缚他了 |
[18:18] | I know but this isn’t like him. | 我知道 但这不像他会做的事 |
[18:21] | I’m worried. | 我很担心他 |
[18:25] | This is literally the longest day of my life. | 这是我人生中最漫长的一天 |
[18:27] | Just breathe and get ready for your date, okay? | 深呼吸 然后准备你们的约会 好吗 |
[18:30] | He’ll be there. | 他会出现的 |
[18:32] | He’s way too in love to stand you up, Lil. | 他太爱你了 不会放你鸽子的 莉莉 |
[18:37] | I hope you’re right. | 希望你是对的 |
[19:13] | Hi, you’ve reached Brad Lee. | 你好 这里是布拉德 李 |
[19:14] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[19:45] | He isn’t here. | 他没来 |
[19:56] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么样了 |
[19:57] | Small groups are going to search different areas downtown. | 现在已经分组对城镇进行搜寻 |
[20:01] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[20:06] | Any news, Lillian? | 有消息吗 莉莲 |
[20:09] | No. | 没有 |
[20:10] | I’ve asked everybody I could think of. | 我已经找了所有我能想到的人 |
[20:13] | No one remembers him at my party last night, | 没人记得他昨晚参加了我的派对 |
[20:16] | including me. | 包括我 |
[20:17] | Yeah, well, he said he wasn’t going. | 嗯 他说他不会去的 |
[20:20] | So I guess that much was true. | 所以我猜他没有去 |
[20:23] | Jason, let’s get your group going. | 杰森 我们开始吧 |
[21:05] | I’m sorry but the person you called | 很抱歉 您所拨打的电话 |
[21:08] | has a voicemail box that has not been– | 未开通语音信箱 |
[21:15] | Stop calling me. | 别再打给我了 |
[21:17] | Lizard? | 利扎德 |
[21:17] | Lizard, don’t hang up. | 利扎德 别挂 |
[21:19] | Listen, everyone is looking for Brad. | 听着 所有人都在找布拉德 |
[21:23] | I just need you to tell me if you’ve seen him | 我只是希望你能告诉我你有没有见过他 |
[21:26] | or you know where he might be. | 或者他可能在哪 |
[21:28] | Well, I already told you I ain’t seen him. | 我已经告诉你了我没有见过他 |
[21:31] | Well the least you could do is come over | 但你至少可以过来 |
[21:32] | and help us find him. | 帮我们一起找他 |
[21:33] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[21:35] | It sounds like you can’t keep tabs on your man. | 听起来你没有管住你的男人 |
[21:38] | This isn’t a joke, Michael. | 这不是开玩笑 迈克尔 |
[21:43] | I swear, if there’s something you aren’t telling me. | 我发誓 如果我发现你隐瞒了什么 |
[21:45] | Yeah, okay, well the only thing I’m gonna to tell you | 好吧 我唯一能告诉你的事情 |
[21:47] | is stop calling me. | 就是别打电话给我了 |
[21:49] | And you can tell Brad’s mommy and daddy | 也请你告诉布拉德的父母 |
[21:51] | to stop bugging me too. | 别来烦我 |
[21:54] | This is harassment. | 这是在骚扰我 |
[22:05] | Lil, are you okay? | 莉莉 你还好吗 |
[22:10] | Let’s go find Brad. | 我们去找布拉德吧 |
[22:11] | Come on, I’ll drive. | 走吧 我来开车 |
[22:42] | Stop! | 停下 |
[22:43] | Stop the car! | 停车 |
[22:49] | It’s him, I saw him! | 是他 我看见他了 |
[22:50] | Brad! | 布拉德 |
[23:17] | 寻人启事 布拉德利·耶利米·李 | |
[23:35] | We should hang the rest of these posters up before we head back. | 我们要在回去之前把剩下的海报张贴好 |
[23:38] | Is that okay with you? | 你还能坚持吗 |
[23:41] | Of course it’s okay. | 当然可以 |
[23:42] | One of us should stay here with her. | 我们留一个人在这里陪她 |
[23:45] | No. | 不 |
[23:46] | I wanna be alone. | 我想一个人呆着 |
[23:48] | Okay, Lil. | 好吧 莉莉 |
[23:51] | Well, we’ll be right outside the car if you need us, okay? | 如果你需要我们就在车外 好吗 |
[23:55] | Lock the doors. | 记得锁好门 |
[24:00] | Lillian, are you okay? | 莉莲 你还好吗 |
[24:03] | You’re hurt, just let me help you. | 你受伤了 让我来帮你 |
[24:05] | I just need to find my key. | 我只需要找到我的钥匙 |
[24:06] | I can get you inside. | 我能带你进去 |
[24:07] | Just trust me. | 相信我 |
[24:26] | How did you know you could do that? | 你怎么知道你能办到的 |
[24:29] | Do what? | 办到什么 |
[24:31] | The lock with the door. | 门上的锁 |
[24:34] | There’s always a worn out lock or loose window. | 常常会有破旧的锁和松动的窗户 |
[24:39] | Oh, I guess I wasn’t giving you enough credit. | 我想我还是有点小瞧你了 |
[24:43] | Now you’ve progressed from playground bully | 现在你已经从校园霸凌者 |
[24:44] | to common criminal. | 变成普通罪犯 |
[24:48] | I wouldn’t go that far. | 我没有到那个程度 |
[24:50] | Although, | 尽管 |
[24:52] | I guess the bully part’s true. | 霸凌的部分是真的 |
[24:58] | we did some pretty stupid stuff when we were kids. | 我们小的时候做了一些非常蠢的事情 |
[25:02] | Me, Lizard, Jones. | 我 利扎德 琼斯 |
[25:06] | Like? | 比如说 |
[25:11] | Broke into a few houses. | 闯入别人家中 |
[25:13] | But we never stole anything. | 但是我们从不偷东西 |
[25:16] | Well, not anything valuable. | 不偷贵重的东西 |
[25:19] | We just take people’s food | 我们只拿食物 |
[25:21] | and throw little parties if we knew they were out of town. | 如果我们知道他们不在镇上 就开小派对 |
[25:24] | Stuff like that. | 像是这样的事情 |
[25:25] | It’s stupid, I know. | 很蠢 我知道 |
[25:28] | It was a long time ago. | 这都是很长时间以前的事了 |
[25:30] | That’s interesting. | 那就有趣了 |
[25:32] | Wasn’t it just last month that the Grant’s came home | 可上个月格兰特一家过完圣诞假期 |
[25:34] | from Christmas vacation to find an empty fridge | 回到家却发现冰箱空空如也 |
[25:37] | and a trashed kitchen? | 厨房也是乱糟糟的 |
[25:39] | You sure find it impossible to trust me, don’t you? | 你就是不肯相信我 是吗 |
[25:42] | Yeah, it happened but I wasn’t even there. | 这事的确发生了 但我当时都不在那 |
[25:47] | Lizard and Jones still do their thing, | 利扎德和琼斯还在做这样的事 |
[25:49] | but I don’t hang around them much anymore. | 但我不再常常和他们一起鬼混了 |
[25:52] | Especially since Lizard dropped out of high school, | 特别是利扎德从高中退学之后 |
[25:55] | I only really see him when | 我只有到他店里修车时 |
[25:56] | I’m working on my truck in his shop. | 才会见到他 |
[25:59] | Things have changed, you know. | 事过境迁 你懂的 |
[26:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:03] | I guess you could say that. | 我猜你会这么说 |
[26:06] | You don’t have to believe me. | 你不是必须相信我 |
[26:08] | I’ll show you. | 我会让你看到 |
[26:10] | Maybe not today or tomorrow, | 可能不是今天或者明天 |
[26:13] | but I will. | 但我会让你看到 |
[26:15] | You’ll see. | 你等着看 |
[26:16] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[26:18] | Why do you care so much what I think about you? | 为什么你这么在乎我如何看待你 |
[26:41] | This is perfect, Brad. | 很完美 布拉德 |
[26:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:44] | You’re just lucky your parents keep the cabinets stocked. | 你很幸运 你父母把橱柜里放得满满当当 |
[26:49] | How’re you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[26:52] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[26:53] | My ankle’s a little frozen from the ice, | 我的脚踝在雪地里冻着了 |
[26:56] | but it doesn’t hurt any more. | 但现在已经不疼了 |
[27:04] | I was actually just thinking about middle school. | 其实我刚在想中学时候的事 |
[27:08] | You… | 你 |
[27:10] | You don’t have to say it. | 你不必说了 |
[27:13] | I was such a jerk. | 我以前是个混蛋 |
[27:16] | You tormented me. | 你经常欺负我 |
[27:18] | I used to lay awake at night thinking up excuses | 我以前晚上经常躺着不睡觉在想 |
[27:21] | not to go to school the next day. | 找个什么借口才能第二天不去学校 |
[27:25] | Look at us now, | 看看我们现在 |
[27:26] | chatting like old chums. | 像老朋友一样聊天 |
[27:32] | I’m so sorry, Lillian. | 我很抱歉 莉莲 |
[27:35] | I was just a stupid kid. | 我以前是个很傻的小孩 |
[27:37] | I’d give anything to take it back. | 我会尽一切可能来弥补 |
[27:44] | There’s… | 有一件 |
[27:46] | There’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you. | 有件事我一直想告诉你 |
[27:51] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[27:52] | I saw you sing at church a few weeks ago. | 几周前我看到你在教堂唱歌 |
[27:57] | The Sunday night service. | 周日晚礼拜 |
[27:59] | You did? | 你看到了吗 |
[28:01] | You’re never at church. | 你从来不去教堂 |
[28:05] | I don’t remember seeing you there. | 我不记得在那见过你 |
[28:07] | I was. | 我在 |
[28:10] | And you were incredible. | 你简直太不可思议 |
[28:16] | Incredible, huh? | 不可思议吗 |
[28:19] | Pretty big word. | 真是个很大的词 |
[28:21] | Not big enough. | 还不够大 |
[28:26] | It’s… | 现在 |
[28:28] | It’s getting pretty late. | 现在很晚了 |
[28:30] | I should probably go. | 我或许该离开了 |
[28:31] | You’re… | 你 |
[28:33] | You’re gonna be okay until your parents get back? | 到你父母回来 你自己可以吧 |
[28:34] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[28:35] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[28:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:41] | For everything. | 为了你做的一切 |
[28:47] | You asked why it matters what you think about me. | 你问我为什么你怎么看待我很重要 |
[28:53] | Because I already wasted too much time not caring. | 因为我已经浪费了太多满不在乎的时间 |
[29:06] | Lillian? | 莉莲 |
[29:07] | Lillian, are you all right? | 莉莲 你没事吧 |
[29:11] | The detective’s waiting inside. | 警探在里面等你 |
[29:14] | He’d like to speak with you. | 他想跟你聊聊 |
[29:26] | Miss White? | 怀特小姐吗 |
[29:27] | Lillian. | 莉莲 |
[29:29] | Lillian, I’m Detective Padron. | 莉莲 我是帕德龙警探 |
[29:31] | I’d like to ask you some questions if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话我想问你几个问题 |
[29:34] | You know, I understand that you were with Brad Lee | 据我说知5月16号晚上 |
[29:36] | on the evening of May 16th, is that correct? | 你和布拉德 李在一起 没错吧 |
[29:39] | Yes, he dropped me off at my front door at 10. | 是的 他十点送我到家前门 |
[29:42] | And that’s the last time you saw Brad? | 这是你最后一次见布拉德吗 |
[29:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:48] | Did he give you any indication of where he was going? | 他有暗示你他要去哪里吗 |
[29:52] | Home. | 回家 |
[29:53] | He said he was going home. | 他说他要回家 |
[29:55] | And you don’t think that he was going | 你不认为他有可能会去 |
[29:58] | to any other graduation parties, other festivities? | 任何其他毕业聚会 其他庆祝活动吗 |
[30:02] | No. | 不 |
[30:03] | He was invited to a graduation party | 他收到邀请去杰森·汉密尔顿家 |
[30:05] | at Jason Hamilton’s house but he didn’t want to go. | 参加毕业派对 但是他不想去 |
[30:12] | Lillian, do you have any reason to believe | 莉莲 你有任何理由相信 |
[30:15] | that Brad might harm himself? | 布拉德可能伤害自己吗 |
[30:18] | What? | 什么 |
[30:19] | No. | 不 |
[30:21] | No, not at all. | 不可能 完全不可能 |
[30:23] | And to your knowledge, Brad was not recently involved | 根据你的了解 布拉德最近有没有吸食 |
[30:25] | in any drugs or narcotics? | 毒品或是麻醉药品之类的 |
[30:28] | No. | 没有 |
[30:31] | No, Detective, Brad is a good guy. | 没有 警探 布拉德是个好小伙 |
[30:33] | He wasn’t involved in anything like that. | 他从来没有参与像这样的事 |
[30:36] | That’s why I just know that something is really wrong. | 所以我才觉得一定有什么不对劲的地方 |
[30:39] | Miss White, | 怀特小姐 |
[30:40] | while I appreciate your desire to defend his character, | 尽管我理解你为他品格辩护的欲望 |
[30:43] | his criminal record | 但是他的犯罪记录 |
[30:44] | is telling us a very different story. | 在告诉我们一个截然不同的故事 |
[30:46] | His criminal record? | 他的犯罪记录吗 |
[30:48] | Brad? | 布拉德的吗 |
[30:49] | No. | 不 |
[30:50] | I know he was involved in a few | 我知道他参与了一些 |
[30:52] | harmless, childish pranks | 无害的 孩子气的恶作剧 |
[30:54] | but he never said anything about– | 但他从来没说过任何关于 |
[30:55] | I’m not at liberty to give you any of the details | 我无权透露任何细节 |
[30:58] | but his juvenile record includes many crimes for | 但是他的少年犯罪纪录中 |
[31:01] | which he was tried and convicted. | 有很多被审判和定罪的罪行 |
[31:03] | The most recent of which… | 其中最近的记录 |
[31:06] | was December– | 是十二月 |
[31:06] | The snow. | 那场雪 |
[31:08] | I beg your pardon? | 请你再说一遍 |
[31:09] | Lillian? | 莉莲 |
[31:10] | Do you know something about that? | 你是知道什么吗 |
[31:12] | No. | 不知道 |
[31:14] | No, that was a long time ago. | 不 那是很久以前了 |
[31:15] | Detective, you have Brad all wrong. | 警察 你了解的布拉德都是错的 |
[31:18] | The person that you need to speak to is Lizard. | 你需要谈的人是利扎德 |
[31:22] | I’m sorry, did you say Lizard? | 抱歉 你刚才说利扎德吗 |
[31:24] | Is that a classmate of Brad’s? | 他是布拉德的同学吗 |
[31:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:27] | Well, no, he dropped out earlier in the year | 也不是 他今年早些时候退学了 |
[31:29] | and now he has some car repair shop | 现在他有几家汽车修理店 |
[31:31] | in an old barn off Highway 41. | 在41号公路旁的一个旧仓库 |
[31:32] | But, Michael Lizardo, that’s his real name. | 但是 迈克尔·利扎德多才是他的真名 |
[31:35] | He was Brad’s friend before we were together. | 我们在一起之前 他曾是布拉德的朋友 |
[31:37] | He was upset with Brad the night of graduation. | 毕业之夜他对布拉德非常不满 |
[31:40] | I’m sure if you just talk to him– | 我相信 只要你和他谈谈 |
[31:42] | Yeah, yeah, Michael Lizardo. | 是 是 迈克尔·利扎德多 |
[31:44] | I’ve already spoken with him. | 我已经和他谈过了 |
[31:45] | In fact, he called the station to report | 事实上 他打电话给警察局 |
[31:48] | that you have been harassing him. | 上报说你一直在骚扰他 |
[31:50] | What? | 什么 |
[31:51] | Have you been repeatedly contacting Mr. Lizardo | 你有没有不停联系利扎德多先生 |
[31:54] | in an attempt to get more information | 尝试获取更多 |
[31:55] | about Brad’s whereabouts? | 关于布拉德下落的信息 |
[31:57] | No. | 不是 |
[31:59] | I mean, yes, I’ve called him a few times | 我的意思是 是的 我给他打了几次电话 |
[32:02] | but I’ve called everyone. | 但我给每个人都打了 |
[32:03] | I’m just trying to find Brad. | 我只是试图找到布拉德 |
[32:05] | Miss White, | 怀特小姐 |
[32:06] | I need to ask you to refrain | 我需要请你 |
[32:07] | from contacting Mr. Lizardo again. | 不要再联系利扎德多先生 |
[32:10] | You need to let me do my job. | 你要让我做我的工作 |
[32:11] | If Michael has more information about Brad, | 如果迈克尔有更多关于布拉德的消息 |
[32:13] | it needs to come through me. | 你需要通过我获得 |
[32:16] | I’m sure you understand. | 我相信你会明白 |
[32:19] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[32:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:23] | Is there anything else of significance from that night? | 那晚还有什么重要的事吗 |
[32:26] | Anything he might have said? | 他可能说过的任何事 |
[32:28] | No. | 没有 |
[32:33] | Well, except he told me that he loved me. | 除了他说他爱我 |
[32:43] | Is that the first time he told you that? | 他是第一次跟你说这个吗 |
[32:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:47] | So to clarify, | 所以简单来说 |
[32:49] | the first time Brad Lee told you he loved you | 布拉德·李第一次告诉你他爱你 |
[32:51] | was on your front porch the night he went missing. | 是他失踪的那晚在你们家门廊前 |
[32:54] | Well, yes. | 是的 |
[32:55] | Yet, you don’t believe that he was planning | 但是 你不认为他那晚 |
[32:56] | on leaving town that night. | 在计划离开小镇 |
[32:58] | Even though this is the first time he told you that. | 尽管这是他第一次跟你说爱你 |
[33:00] | Lillian, it does sound like he may have had | 莉莲 听起来确实像是 |
[33:03] | other intentions behind what he said. | 他话语之外有其他的意图 |
[33:06] | Are you sure nothing seemed strange? | 你确定没有什么奇怪的地方吗 |
[33:09] | You didn’t get the feeling | 你没有一种感觉 |
[33:10] | he was trying to tell you anything? | 他想要告诉你什么吗 |
[33:11] | No. | 没有 |
[33:13] | No, we had a perfect picnic | 没有 毕业典礼后 |
[33:15] | on the lake after graduation. | 我们在湖边野餐非常愉快 |
[33:16] | It was a really great night, that’s all. | 真的是非常棒的一晚 没了 |
[33:19] | He wasn’t telling me he loved me as a goodbye. | 他跟我说他爱我 并不是为了告别 |
[33:21] | I am positive. | 我肯定 |
[33:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:25] | I think that’s all I need from you, Lillian, | 我想这正是我所需要的信息 莉莲 |
[33:26] | if that’s the whole story. | 如果这是整件事情的全貌的话 |
[33:30] | So what happens next? | 所以接下来会怎样 |
[33:32] | Next, we keep an eye out. | 接下来 我们会留意的 |
[33:34] | There’s been speculation that Brad has stolen a car, | 有人猜测布拉德正在开的那辆车 |
[33:37] | that he’s on the run, | 是他偷的 |
[33:38] | and if that is the case then we’ll track him down. | 如果真是这种情况那我们会追踪他的 |
[33:40] | Stolen a car? | 偷车 |
[33:41] | As I said, it’s speculation. | 我说了 这只是猜测 |
[33:43] | Brad’s 18, if he desires to leave town, | 布拉德已经18岁了 如果他想离开这 |
[33:46] | he has every right. | 他完全有这个权利 |
[33:47] | But he didn’t desire to leave town. | 但他不想离开城镇 |
[33:50] | He was supposed to be here with me tonight! | 他今晚本应该和我在一起 |
[33:53] | Lillian, calm down. | 莉莲 冷静一下 |
[33:56] | I think that’s all for now. | 我想到此为止吧 |
[33:58] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你们抽时间配合 |
[34:10] | As we close, I’d like us to take a moment | 在我们结束之际 我想让我们花一点时间 |
[34:12] | and pray for one of our young members, Brad Lee. | 为我们的年轻教徒布拉德·李祈祷 |
[34:17] | For reasons that we do not yet know, | 因为某些我们还不了解的缘故 |
[34:19] | he has not contacted his friends or family | 自从周五晚上以来 |
[34:22] | since Friday evening. | 他一直没有联系他的朋友和家人 |
[34:25] | If anyone has come in contact with Brad, | 如果任何人和布拉德取得了联系 |
[34:27] | please urge him to reach out to his family. | 请敦促他与他的家人联系 |
[34:32] | We pray that this young man is in no danger | 我们祈祷这个年轻人没有身处险境 |
[34:34] | and that he will make smart decisions. | 并且能逢凶化吉 |
[34:39] | And we pray for our local law enforcement team | 我们也为我们本地负责调查此案的 |
[34:41] | who is overseeing this case. | 执法团队祈祷 |
[34:46] | 615-555-8090 | 你见过这个人吗 布拉德ley Jeremiah 李 18岁 身高 1.8m 体重81kg 最后一次出现在五月十五日 如果你有任何信息 请联系 |
[34:47] | We believe that Brad is out there | 我们相信布拉德还在这个世界上 |
[34:49] | and that he will return to his family | 并且他会回家的 |
[34:52] | and those who love him. | 回到爱他的人的身边 |
[34:54] | 615-555-8090 | 你见过这个人吗 布拉德ley Jeremiah 李 18岁 身高1.8m 体重80kg 最后一次出现在五月十五日 如果你有任何信息 请联系 |
[36:17] | Lillian, breakfast! | 莉莲 吃早饭 |
[36:38] | Please God, | 神啊 求你了 |
[36:40] | please help me find him. | 请帮我找到他吧 |
[36:44] | Please do something. | 请做点什么吧 |
[36:54] | Forget it. | 忘了吧 |
[37:00] | Good morning, senior. | 早上好 老大 |
[37:02] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[37:03] | Have a seat, I’ll whip you up some toast. | 坐下吧 我来给你烤面包 |
[37:05] | Thanks but I’m really not hungry. | 谢谢但我真的不饿 |
[37:07] | Lillian, you need to eat something. | 莉莲 你需要吃点东西 |
[37:09] | You look terrible. | 你看起来糟透了 |
[37:11] | Thanks. | 不用了 |
[37:12] | I didn’t mean it like that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[37:15] | Have you finished working on that application to Meredith? | 梅雷迪斯大学的入学申请弄完了吗 |
[37:16] | Please, Mom, we already talked about this. | 拜托 妈妈 我们已经谈过这个了 |
[37:18] | I don’t even know if I gonna go to college next year. | 我甚至还不知道明年我要不要去大学 |
[37:20] | Your future doesn’t have to stop | 你的人生不能止步不前 |
[37:21] | just because– | 仅仅因为… |
[37:22] | That’s Anna, gotta go. | 那是安娜 我得走了 |
[37:25] | Come straight home after school today. | 今天放学后直接回家 |
[37:27] | We’re not finished talking about this. | 这件事我们还没谈完 |
[37:40] | Good morning, darling. | 早上好 亲爱的 |
[37:42] | Sorry, it took me forever to figure out what to wear. | 抱歉 我花了很长时间去想清楚穿什么 |
[37:44] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[37:45] | You got here just in time. | 你来的正是时候 |
[37:49] | I feel like I haven’t seen you in weeks. | 我感觉我已经几周没见过你了 |
[37:52] | You ready to go back to school? | 你准备好回学校了吗 |
[37:54] | Can I say no? | 我能说没有吗 |
[37:55] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[37:57] | I get it. | 我明白的 |
[37:58] | I miss him too. | 我也想他 |
[38:01] | Even though he graduated, it’s still gonna be weird. | 即使他毕业了 但这样还是很奇怪 |
[38:04] | Without him, I mean. | 我的意思是 他不见了 |
[38:06] | Look, I know today is probably going to be rough. | 听着 我明白今天可能会很艰难 |
[38:09] | But I’m here for you, okay? | 但我会支持你的 好吗 |
[38:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢你们 |
[38:32] | Day one. | 第一天 |
[38:33] | Only 163 more to go. | 还剩下163天 |
[38:35] | Yes, I counted. | 是的 我数过了 |
[38:42] | First day! | 第一天 |
[38:59] | Lil, you okay? | 莉莉 你还好吗 |
[39:03] | So come on. | 快走吧 |
[39:04] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[39:05] | You got this. | 你明白的 |
[39:27] | I can’t believe she’s actually here. | 我简直不相信她真的来这了 |
[39:29] | You know, they still don’t know what happened to that guy. | 他们现在还不清楚那家伙发生了什么 |
[39:34] | Lillian’s really nice | 莉莲人真的很好 |
[39:36] | but there was always something a little off about him. | 但是他人总是有点不太对劲 |
[39:41] | Poor thing. | 真是不幸 |
[39:47] | I expect you all completed your summer course work | 希望你们都完成了暑假作业 |
[39:49] | and you’re prepared for a pop quiz? | 也为接下来随堂测验做好了准备 |
[39:51] | We’ll do a quick review of chapters one and two | 在开始之前 我们先简单回顾一下 |
[39:53] | before we get started. | 第一章和第二章的内容 |
[39:55] | Lillian. | 莉莲 |
[40:02] | Lillian, are you paying attention? | 莉莲 你注意力在这吗 |
[40:06] | Did you hear what I said? | 你听到我说了什么吗 |
[40:08] | What? | 什么 |
[40:09] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:18] | I think I need some air. | 我想我需要呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[40:54] | Decaff coffee? | 无因咖啡吗 |
[40:55] | All right. | 好的 |
[41:00] | Hi there, sweetie, how can I help you? | 你好 亲爱的 你需要什么吗 |
[41:02] | I’d just like to use your phone if that’s okay. | 可以的话我想用一下你的电话 |
[41:05] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[41:07] | As long as it’s a local call. | 只要是本地呼叫就行 |
[41:08] | My boss gets real annoyed if we call long distance. | 如果我们打长途我的老板会生气的 |
[41:11] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 夫人 |
[41:14] | I bet you gotta call your sweetheart, don’t ya? | 我打赌你要打给你的甜心 不是吗 |
[41:17] | No, ma’am. | 不是 夫人 |
[41:21] | Morris County Police Department. | 这里是莫里斯县警局 |
[41:23] | Yes, Detective Padron, please. | 是的 请帮我联系帕德龙警探 |
[41:25] | It’s Lillian White. | 我是莉莲·怀特 |
[41:26] | I was calling regarding Brad Lee’s case. | 我打来是询问布拉德·李的案件 |
[41:30] | Hold, please. | 请等一下 |
[41:41] | Miss White? | 怀特小姐 |
[41:43] | Hello, Detective Padron. | 你好 帕德龙警探 |
[41:45] | I just I wanted to check in | 我只是想要确认一下 |
[41:47] | and see if there is any new information. | 是否有任何新消息 |
[41:50] | About Brad, I mean. | 我是说 关于布拉德的消息 |
[41:53] | Anything you can tell me? | 有什么你可以告诉我的吗 |
[41:54] | No, there are no new leads. | 没有 没有新的线索 |
[41:56] | Few and far between, in fact. | 实际上几乎完全没有进展 |
[41:59] | Please don’t give up on Brad, Detective. | 请不要放弃布拉德 警探先生 |
[42:04] | I need him to be found. | 我需要找到他 |
[42:04] | 615-555-8090 | 你见过这个人吗 布拉德ley Jeremiah 李 18岁 身高1.8m 体重80kg 最后一次出现在五月十五日 如果你有任何信息 请联系 |
[42:05] | Lillian, no one’s giving up | 莉莲 没有人要放弃 |
[42:06] | but I just hope that you understand | 但我希望你能够明白 |
[42:08] | that some people just don’t want to be found. | 有些人就是不想要被找到 |
[42:11] | If we get a break, | 如果有新发现的话 |
[42:13] | you’ll be one of the first informed, okay? | 我们会第一个通知你 好吗 |
[42:16] | Head on back to class. | 回去上课 |
[42:38] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[42:39] | Sorry to scare you. | 抱歉吓到你了 |
[42:40] | You dropped your bag. | 你的包落下了 |
[42:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[42:46] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[42:49] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[42:57] | Lillian? | 莉莲 |
[42:59] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[43:03] | I asked you a question. | 我问你问题呢 |
[43:06] | Everyone knows your name. | 每个人都知道你的名字 |
[43:07] | I mean because of Brad. | 我的意思是由于布拉德的缘故 |
[43:11] | Sorry, that came out wrong. | 很遗憾 发生这样的事情 |
[43:12] | Now I know. | 现在我明白了 |
[43:14] | You came to the first search. | 你来参与了第一次搜寻 |
[43:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[43:17] | I didn’t think you saw me. | 我想你没看见我 |
[43:20] | Can I buy you lunch? | 我能请你吃午餐吗 |
[43:23] | Look, I have a boyfriend. | 听着 我有男朋友了 |
[43:25] | It’s not a date, it’s just lunch. | 这不是约会 只是午餐而已 |
[43:33] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[43:37] | She sure is a pretty one. | 她确实是个美女 |
[43:39] | Smart boy. | 真有你的 |
[43:41] | What’ll it be, kids? | 孩子们你们要吃什么 |
[43:44] | Cheeseburger, onion rings and a soda. | 芝士汉堡 洋葱圈和苏打水 |
[43:46] | Please. | 麻烦了 |
[43:47] | I’ll have the same. | 我也一样 |
[43:50] | Coming right up. | 马上就来 |
[43:54] | You come here often? | 你经常来这儿吗 |
[43:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[43:58] | Well, I used to. | 我过去常来 |
[44:05] | So what’s your story? | 所以你要说什么 |
[44:09] | Why don’t I know you from school? | 为什么在学校我没听说过你 |
[44:11] | Well, you don’t know me from school | 你在学校没听说过我 |
[44:12] | because I’m not from here. | 是因为我不在这个学校 |
[44:13] | I come into town every now and then | 我时不时会来城镇 |
[44:14] | to help out with my Grandma. | 来帮一帮我的奶奶 |
[44:17] | If you’re not from here, why did you come that night? | 如果你不是这的人 那晚为什么你来了 |
[44:20] | To the search, I mean. | 我的意思是 来参与搜寻 |
[44:22] | I guess it was the right thing to do. | 我想那是应该做的事 |
[44:34] | Where do you think he is? | 你觉得他在哪 |
[44:43] | I look in every | 我找了每一个 |
[44:46] | ditch, creek bed, | 沟渠 小河床 |
[44:49] | dark alley… | 暗巷 |
[44:53] | but I don’t think he’s dead. | 但我觉得他还没死 |
[44:56] | I mean, maybe he’s | 我想 或许是 |
[44:59] | being held somewhere or in some sort of trouble. | 他被困在什么地方或遇到了什么麻烦 |
[45:04] | Honestly, I wonder where he is 24 hours a day | 老实说 我一天24小时都在想他在哪 |
[45:08] | and I can never come up with a good enough answer. | 但是我从没想出过一个足够好的答案 |
[45:12] | Here you go, sugars. | 甜饮来了 |
[45:14] | Your burgers should be right out. | 你们的汉堡应该会马上出炉 |
[45:21] | I’m guessing you two young things should be in school. | 我想你们两个年轻孩子应该在上学 |
[45:28] | But I sure am glad you’re here. | 但我确实很开心你们来这 |
[45:30] | You know you’re getting old | 你知道当你变老的时候 |
[45:31] | when you can’t even read your own handwritin’. | 你甚至会认不出自己的字迹了 |
[45:33] | Let me take a stab at it. | 让我瞧一瞧 |
[45:35] | Looks like two eggs over easy, no salt, | 看起来像是 两个鸡蛋双面煎 不放盐 |
[45:38] | and a double order of bacon. | 和一份双倍份量的培根 |
[45:40] | Seems a little counterproductive, don’t you think? | 似乎有点适得其反 你觉得呢 |
[45:44] | That’s exactly it. | 说得没错 |
[45:46] | Quite a keeper you have here. | 真是一个好男朋友 |
[45:50] | You got so nervous. | 你有点紧张 |
[45:53] | Sorry, I’ve never skipped school before. | 抱歉 我之前从来都没有翘过课 |
[45:56] | Like, ever. | 一直都没有过 |
[45:57] | And look at you now, such a rebel. | 看看你现在 完全是个叛逆青年 |
[46:34] | Thanks for lunch and everything. | 非常感谢这次午餐和所有的一切 |
[46:37] | Today was really tough and this, | 今天对我来说真的很艰难 |
[46:41] | just talking and laughing, | 这简单的有说有笑 |
[46:43] | it was what I needed. | 恰好是我所需要的 |
[46:44] | Me too. | 我也一样 |
[46:51] | I should go. | 我要离开了 |
[46:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[46:55] | I’ll be heading back to Gladeville soon. | 我待会要回格莱德维尔 一趟 |
[46:56] | Maybe I’ll see you around. | 我想我们还会再见面的 |
[47:20] | I waited for you after school. | 放学后我就在等你了 |
[47:22] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[47:24] | I had to get out of there. | 我必须离开那里 |
[47:26] | First, I waited by the car. | 首先 我在汽车旁边等 |
[47:27] | Then I looked around inside the hallways | 然后我在走廊里面到处找你 |
[47:29] | and checked the guidance office. | 还去教导中心看了看 |
[47:31] | I even checked the bathrooms to make sure you were okay. | 为了确保你的安全我甚至检查了洗手间 |
[47:32] | Anna, I wasn’t thinking. | 安娜 我没有想那么多 |
[47:36] | I even skipped tennis practice so I could look for you! | 为了找到你我甚至翘掉了网球练习课 |
[47:39] | You couldn’t send me a message? | 你就不能给我发短信吗 |
[47:41] | My phone died. | 我的手机没电了 |
[47:43] | Ever hear of the good old fashioned way? | 没有听说过一种老式的好方法吗 |
[47:45] | Write a note and stick it in my locker? | 写一张便条然后把它放在我的柜子里 |
[47:49] | Anna, I’m really sorry. | 安娜 我真得很抱歉 |
[47:51] | No, it’s fine. | 不 没事的 |
[47:52] | Just, let me know next time you don’t need a ride. | 下次告诉我你不需要搭便车就行了 |
[47:55] | I was worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[47:59] | Anyway, | 不管怎样 |
[48:01] | the main reason I came over here | 我来这里的主要原因 |
[48:02] | is to tell you that Thomas and I were talking | 是为了告诉你汤马斯和我今天正在谈论 |
[48:04] | about the Fall Social today | 秋季社交活动的事 |
[48:05] | and he told me that Caleb, | 并且他告诉我凯莱布 |
[48:07] | you know Caleb Marino, | 你知道凯莱布·马里诺 |
[48:09] | wants to ask you. | 一直想要邀请你 |
[48:11] | Ask me what? | 邀请我什么 |
[48:13] | To the dance. | 去舞会 |
[48:16] | What? | 什么 |
[48:18] | What did you tell him? | 你和他说什么了 |
[48:20] | I said I thought that sounds great. | 我说那听起来不错 |
[48:23] | Caleb is such a fun guy. | 凯莱布是个有趣的人 |
[48:24] | What? | 什么 |
[48:26] | No. | 不 |
[48:28] | No, I can’t do that. | 不 我不能那么做 |
[48:32] | You can go as friends, | 你可以以朋友的身份去参加 |
[48:34] | I didn’t mean it had to be like that. | 我并不是在强迫你去 |
[48:35] | No, Anna, I have a boyfriend. | 不行 安娜 我有男朋友了 |
[48:37] | I know you have a boyfriend, Lil! | 我知道你有男朋友了 莉莉 |
[48:40] | Thomas knows, Caleb knows, everyone knows! | 汤马斯知道 凯莱布知道 大家都知道 |
[48:46] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[48:48] | My point is that no one, | 我想说包括你在内 |
[48:49] | including you,knows where he is. | 没有人知道你的男朋友在哪 |
[48:50] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[48:51] | No, I mean it. | 不 我是认真的 |
[48:52] | What if six months from now there’s still no sign of him? | 如果未来6个月都没有他的消息呢 |
[48:55] | What about two years? | 如果两年呢 |
[48:56] | He’s gone, and it’s a terrible feeling | 他已经走了 这感觉的确很糟糕 |
[48:58] | but you could ruin your life waiting on him. | 但是你这样等他会毁了你自己的 |
[49:00] | Stop! | 别说了 |
[49:01] | You sound like my mom. | 你听起来就像我妈妈一样 |
[49:04] | You mean in all the time | 你一直说 |
[49:05] | that you could have been helping me find him | 你会帮助我找到他的 |
[49:06] | you’ve been waiting to tell me to move on? | 难道就是想找机会告诉我要向前看吗 |
[49:08] | I spent half my summer looking for him, Lil! | 我花了半个暑假来找他 莉莉 |
[49:10] | I got ten thousand mosquito bites | 我被蚊子无休止地叮咬 |
[49:12] | from traipsing through every field in Morris County | 我把莫里斯县每一个地方都走遍了 |
[49:15] | looking for him! | 只是为了找到他 |
[49:16] | We looked everywhere and we didn’t find anything. | 我们到处都找遍了 但什么都没找到 |
[49:18] | So is that why you decided to give up? | 所以那就是你放弃的理由吗 |
[49:20] | Decided you’d rather spend your time working on your tan | 难道你宁愿花时间去晒黝黑的皮肤 |
[49:22] | than finding one of your friends? | 也不愿意去找你的一个朋友吗 |
[49:23] | No! | 不 |
[49:26] | I stopped looking for him because | 我停止找他是因为 |
[49:29] | I couldn’t stand seeing you like that. | 我不能忍受你现在的样子 |
[49:31] | Like what? | 什么样子 |
[49:32] | Like this! | 就像这样 |
[49:36] | Do you know what people are saying about you? | 你知道人们在背后怎么议论你吗 |
[49:40] | They ask me, “How do keep spending time with Lillian? | 他们问我”你是如何忍受一直和莉莲在一起” |
[49:43] | “It’s like she’s not even there.” | “她好像魂不附体一样” |
[49:47] | “She’s consumed with her own misery.” | “她正在被痛苦所吞噬” |
[49:51] | And I can’t even defend you anymore because it’s true! | 而且我都不能为你辩解 因为这是事实 |
[49:57] | It’s enough to miss Brad | 失去布拉德已经够伤心了 |
[50:01] | but I’m also missing you. | 但是我也正在失去你 |
[50:07] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[50:09] | You and Brad were together for six months. | 你和布拉德在一起6个月了 |
[50:14] | But you and me, we’ve been best friends for over ten years. | 但是我们 我们已经是十多年的好朋友了 |
[50:21] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[50:25] | I’m not asking you to be sorry. | 我并不是想让你感到抱歉 |
[50:35] | So, | 所以 |
[50:38] | where were you today anyway? | 你今天到底去哪里了 |
[50:41] | I just went into town. | 我只是去了镇上 |
[50:42] | I just had something to eat and ran into Chris. | 吃了点东西然后就碰到了克里斯. |
[50:46] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[50:49] | Chris, who? | 克里斯 他是谁 |
[50:51] | Chris… | 克里斯 |
[50:55] | You don’t know him. | 你不认识他 |
[50:55] | He’s just a new friend of mine. | 他只是我的一个新朋友 |
[50:58] | So, you’re going to sit here and throw a fit | 所以 我刚告诉你我和我的朋友 |
[51:00] | when I try to tell you to come to the dance | 打算邀请你一起参加舞会 |
[51:03] | with me and our little group of friends | 你就在这大发脾气 |
[51:04] | but you’re off skipping school | 可是你自己却翘课 |
[51:06] | to hang out with some guy that you just met? | 和一个刚认识的小伙子在闲聊逛街 |
[51:07] | Are you listening to yourself? | 你真的有在倾听你内心的声音吗 |
[51:11] | You’re unbelievable. | 真是让人难以置信 |
[51:15] | I have nothing left to say to you. | 我和你没什么说的了 |
[51:17] | Except find another ride to school. | 你找别人开车载你去学校吧 |
[51:30] | She’s right. | 她是对的 |
[51:32] | What am I doing? | 我在干些什么 |
[51:41] | God, please help me. | 上帝啊 请你帮帮我吧 |
[51:45] | Please bring him home,I can’t go on like this. | 求你把他带回家吧 我不能再这样下去了 |
[51:57] | It’s enough to miss Brad | 失去布拉德已经够伤心了 |
[52:02] | but I’m also missing you. | 但是我也正在失去你 |
[52:07] | Some people just don’t wanna be found. | 有些人就是不想要被找到 |
[52:15] | You saved my life, Lillian. | 你拯救了我 莉莲 |
[52:17] | You saved my life. | 你拯救了我 |
[52:24] | We looked everywhere | 我们到处都找遍了 |
[52:26] | We didn’t find anything. | 但什么都没找到 |
[52:28] | We didn’t look everywhere. | 我们还有没找的地方 |
[52:59] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[53:06] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[53:21] | What’re you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[53:23] | Didn’t that cop tell you to leave me alone? | 那位警官没告诉你离我远点吗 |
[53:27] | Hi, Lizard. | 嗨 利扎德 |
[53:29] | Answer the question. | 回答我的问题 |
[53:30] | I said, what are you doing here? | 我问你 你来这里干什么 |
[53:33] | I’m here to find Brad. | 我来这里找布拉德 |
[53:36] | I don’t see him, do you? | 我没有看到他 你看到了吗 |
[53:38] | Cut it out, Lizard, listen, we need to talk. | 够了 利扎德 我们需要谈谈 |
[53:42] | This has gone on long enough. | 这件事已经持续很久了 |
[53:45] | Why don’t you step into my office? | 你为什么不来我的办公室谈 |
[54:12] | No. | 不用了 |
[54:14] | Tryin’ to be polite. | 尽量礼貌一点 |
[54:18] | You having car trouble? | 你的车子出故障了吗 |
[54:21] | No. | 没有 |
[54:26] | What would bring you out here? | 那是什么风把你刮来了 |
[54:29] | You never made that trek before. | 你从来没有来过这里 |
[54:34] | I just need to know. | 我只是想要知道 |
[54:37] | Do you have any information that might help me find him? | 你有任何信息能帮助我找到他的吗 |
[54:40] | Anything at all. | 什么都行 |
[54:42] | Lizard, you’re his best friend. | 利扎德 你是他最好的朋友 |
[54:46] | No, that punk’s no friend of mine. | 不 那个混蛋才不是我的朋友 |
[54:48] | What’re you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[54:50] | You should know. | 你应该知道的 |
[54:53] | You’re the one that got him thinking | 是你让他觉得 |
[54:54] | he was better than everybody. | 他比其他所有人更优秀 |
[54:56] | He was dating this little church thing. | 他正在和教堂某个家伙约会 |
[54:57] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[55:01] | Lizard, listen, | 听着 利扎德 |
[55:05] | whatever resentment you’re harboring | 我知道因为我 你对布拉德有很多怨恨 |
[55:07] | against Brad because of me, it has to stop, okay? | 但是这一切必须结束了 好吗 |
[55:11] | Our best friend is missing | 我们最好的朋友不见了 |
[55:14] | and no one is doing anything about it. | 但是没有人关心这件事情 |
[55:16] | If you’re so smart, | 如果你足够聪明的话 |
[55:17] | how come you haven’t you found him yet? | 你怎么会还没找到他呢 |
[55:19] | You couldn’t pray him back? | 你不能祈祷他回来吗 |
[55:24] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[55:25] | you are the last person in the world | 你是世界上最后一个 |
[55:27] | I wanted to ask for help. | 我想寻求帮助的人 |
[55:28] | Why do think it took me all this time? | 我为什么要在你这花这么多时间 |
[55:30] | I wouldn’t be here if I had any other option. | 但凡有其他选择 我都不会来这里 |
[55:34] | Okay, so you can report me, threaten me, | 你尽可以去告发我 威胁我 |
[55:38] | change your number,I don’t care. | 甚至换个号码 我都不在乎 |
[55:40] | But I can’t take this anymore. | 但是我已经受不了了 |
[55:43] | Okay, I have to find him. | 我一定要找到他 |
[55:46] | So, please, | 所以拜托了 |
[55:49] | if there’s anything that you haven’t told me. | 如果你还有事情没告诉我的话 |
[55:59] | A man came looking for Brad. | 有一个来找布拉德的人 |
[56:02] | Wait, what do you mean? | 等下 什么意思 |
[56:04] | When? | 什么时候 |
[56:06] | The day before he… | 在他 |
[56:08] | The day before the graduation. | 在他毕业前一天 |
[56:11] | Who was it? | 他是谁 |
[56:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[56:13] | It was some old guy, all right? | 是一个老家伙 好吗 |
[56:16] | I’d never seen him before and I’d never seen him since. | 我之前从没见过他 之后也没有 |
[56:21] | What did he look like? | 他长什么样子 |
[56:22] | The way old guys look. | 就普通一老头 |
[56:23] | Okay, he was bald, fat, old. | 他是一个光头 又老又胖 |
[56:26] | He just came in, said he wanted to talk to Brad. | 他直接走了进来 说想和布拉德谈谈 |
[56:28] | I told him he wasn’t there. | 我告诉他布拉德不在 |
[56:31] | Did he say anything else? | 他说别的了吗 |
[56:33] | No. | 没有 |
[56:34] | Did you say anything else? | 你说别的了吗 |
[56:36] | I told him where he might find him. | 我告诉他或许能找到布拉德的地方 |
[56:38] | As in, you told him where Brad lived? | 你就这样告诉他布拉德住在哪了 |
[56:41] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[56:42] | So, some guy just randomly shows up here | 所以就在布拉德失踪之前 |
[56:46] | and you tell him where Brad lives, | 你就这样随便把布拉德的住址 |
[56:49] | the day before he goes missing? | 告诉了一个偶然出现在这的家伙 |
[56:52] | Please tell me you told the police. | 你有把这事告诉警察吧 |
[56:53] | I tried to tell him at graduation. | 我本想在毕业派对上告诉他 |
[56:56] | Remember that? | 还记得吗 |
[56:57] | ‘Cause he brushed me off because of you. | 但是因为你 他没有理我 |
[56:59] | That’s not what I asked. | 我没问这个 |
[57:01] | Did you tell the police? | 你告诉警察没有 |
[57:09] | Lizard, did you tell the police? | 利扎德 你告诉警察没有 |
[57:20] | All right, look Lillian, | 好吧 听着 莉莲 |
[57:22] | this business that I run aint exactly legit, all right? | 我做的这个买卖并不是很合法 懂了吗 |
[57:26] | I can’t have cops just crawling up in here. | 我不能让条子来这里 |
[57:28] | They start asking questions | 他们会问各种问题 |
[57:29] | about where I get my equipment, | 问我在哪搞到的设备 |
[57:30] | they probably would’ve shut me down. | 他们很可能给关停了 |
[57:32] | You selfish pig. | 你个自私的混蛋 |
[57:35] | Give me a break. | 你得了吧 |
[57:37] | You really do think you’re so much better than me, don’t you? | 你真的觉得你有比我好吗 |
[57:40] | You would have done the same thing. | 换做是你 你也会这么做的 |
[57:42] | I would give everything if it meant finding Brad! | 只要能找到布拉德 我什么都可以放弃 |
[57:43] | I swear, if I find out something has happened to him | 我发誓 如果我发现他出事了 |
[57:45] | because you lied to the police to protect yourself. | 是因为你为了保护自己而欺骗警察 |
[57:47] | I just told you I didn’t tell the police for a reason. | 我刚才说过 我这样做是有理由的 |
[57:51] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[57:51] | So what do you think you’re gonna do about it? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[57:54] | I’m not afraid of you. | 我不怕你 |
[57:55] | And Brad wasn’t either. | 布拉德也是 |
[57:57] | That’s why you’re so ticked off. | 所以你才恼火 |
[57:59] | He was tired of playing your head games | 他厌烦了和你勾心斗角 |
[58:00] | and doing your dirty work. | 做那些肮脏的勾当 |
[58:01] | Oh and if you ever needed any further affirmation | 还有 如果你还需要更深的理由 |
[58:03] | of why Brad chose me over you, | 为什么布拉德和我更亲密 而不是你 |
[58:04] | I think you just got your answer. | 我认为你心里很清楚了 |
[58:34] | I need to speak with Detective Padron. | 我需要找帕德龙警探谈谈 |
[58:47] | Hello, Lillian. | 你好 莉莲 |
[58:48] | Is this gonna be a daily thing, now? | 现在是一天一次啊 |
[58:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[58:51] | Well, I mean, no. | 好吧 我是说 不是 |
[58:53] | I guess it just depends on my– | 我猜只是因为 |
[58:54] | What have you got for me? | 有什么消息提供给我 |
[58:56] | I have information | 我有消息 |
[58:58] | that an older man was asking around about | 在布拉德失踪前 有一个老头 |
[58:59] | where to find Brad the day before he disappeared. | 在附近打听哪里能找到他 |
[59:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[59:04] | Who’s your source? | 消息哪来的 |
[59:05] | Well it’s Michael Lizardo. | 迈克尔·利扎德多说的 |
[59:08] | The man came by his shop on Thursday, May 15th | 这人在星期四 五月十五号去过他的店 |
[59:12] | and Lizard gave him Brad’s address. | 利扎德告诉了他布拉德的住址 |
[59:13] | He told him where he lived. | 他告诉了这个人布拉德住哪里 |
[59:14] | So you spoke with Mr. Lizardo? | 也就是说 你和利扎德多先生聊过了 |
[59:18] | I sort of ran into him. | 我刚好碰见他 |
[59:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[59:22] | Did he give you a description of this man? | 他描述过那个人的特征吗 |
[59:24] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[59:25] | Overweight. | 很胖 |
[59:27] | I don’t know, he said he was an older guy. | 我不太清楚 他说这个人上了年纪 |
[59:29] | Well, you just gave me a description | 好吧 你刚才说的特征 |
[59:31] | of about half the officers in the precinct. | 辖区里一半的警探都符合 |
[59:34] | That’s not much to go on. | 这消息没用 |
[59:36] | Did he give you a description of the vehicle? | 他有没有讲过 那人的车有什么特征 |
[59:38] | A license plate? | 车牌号 |
[59:42] | No. | 没 |
[59:43] | Maybe his name? | 他的名字呢 |
[59:46] | No, I don’t know. | 没 我不知道 |
[59:47] | Lizard said he didn’t know the guy. | 利扎德说他不认识这个人 |
[59:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[59:51] | You never actually saw this man with Brad, right? | 你没亲眼看到这个人和布拉德在一起 对吧 |
[59:56] | Can Mr. Lizardo place him at the graduation ceremony? | 会是利扎德多先生带他去毕业派对的吗 |
[1:00:02] | Lizard didn’t really want to talk to me | 利扎德不是很想和我谈 |
[1:00:04] | and he doesn’t want to talk to the police either. | 也不想跟警察谈 |
[1:00:06] | But that just means he is hiding something. | 这就意味着他有所隐瞒 |
[1:00:08] | Okay, I’ll give him a call. | 好吧 我给他打个电话 |
[1:00:11] | But without any further information, I hope you understand | 但是如果没有更多的信息 我也帮不上忙 |
[1:00:14] | that this doesn’t give me much to work with. | 也希望你能够理解 |
[1:00:17] | I can’t exactly put out a BOLO on | 我们都不清楚在布拉德失踪之前 |
[1:00:20] | a nondescript, fat old man who may or may not | 这个人到底有没有找过他 |
[1:00:22] | have wanted to talk with Brad before he went missing. | 我没办法通缉这样一个毫无特征的胖老头 |
[1:00:26] | And Lillian, no one reported any suspicious activity | 而且莉莲 那天晚上在李的房子外面 |
[1:00:29] | outside the Lee household that night, | 没有发现任何可疑活动 |
[1:00:31] | which means we have no reason to believe | 这意味着我们没有理由认为 |
[1:00:33] | that this man got Brad’s address | 这个人拿到了布拉德的地址 |
[1:00:35] | and then waited for him outside his house. | 然后在他房子外面等着他 |
[1:00:37] | Okay, but what if he intercepted Brad | 好吧 但是如果布拉德在到家之前 |
[1:00:38] | before he ever got home? | 被这个人截住了呢 |
[1:00:40] | Maybe on that stretch of road right past my house | 或许在经过我家的那条路上 |
[1:00:41] | enclosed by trees on either side. | 那条路的两边都有树围着 |
[1:00:43] | We searched that area extensively. | 我们仔细搜寻过那片区域了 |
[1:00:46] | No signs of foul play. | 没有暴力犯罪的痕迹 |
[1:00:48] | So, if someone did stop Brad on the way home, | 如果是布拉德在回家路上被截住了 |
[1:00:51] | maybe he got in the car willingly. | 那也可能是他自己主动上车的 |
[1:00:52] | But Brad wouldn’t have gotten in the car with some random guy. | 但是布拉德向来不会坐陌生人的车 |
[1:00:54] | If this man | 如果这个人 |
[1:00:56] | knew to go to Mr. Lizardo’s shop to look for Brad, | 他知道到利扎德多先生的店去找布拉德 |
[1:00:59] | then it stands to reason that he wasn’t a stranger. | 那就表明他可能和布拉德认识 |
[1:01:02] | Given Brad’s past dealings, | 根据布拉德从前的交易记录 |
[1:01:04] | it’s not surprising that someone came looking for him. | 有人去找他也并不奇怪 |
[1:01:06] | Brad doesn’t deal drugs. | 布拉德才不贩毒 |
[1:01:13] | I will give Mr. Lizardo a call. | 我会给利扎德多先生打电话的 |
[1:01:15] | But I need you to understand | 但是我希望你能理解 |
[1:01:17] | that this information is unlikely | 在布拉德的这件案子中 |
[1:01:19] | to change anything in Brad’s case. | 这个消息可能并不能改变什么 |
[1:01:20] | But Detective. | 但是 警探 |
[1:01:22] | Kids nowadays, they see an episode of “CSI: Atlanta” | 如今的孩子看一集《犯罪现场调查之亚特兰大》 |
[1:01:24] | or “Law and Order”Whatever and they get the idea | 又或者是《法律与秩序》 他们就觉得 |
[1:01:26] | that law enforcement is supposed to be super human | 执法部门都应该像超人一样 |
[1:01:29] | like these hokey cops on TV | 就像电视上那些做作的警察 |
[1:01:32] | and it’s just not the case. | 但现实不是那样的 |
[1:01:34] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:01:45] | Are those your kids, Detective? | 这些是你的孩子吗 警探 |
[1:01:49] | Yeah, those are my girls. | 对 都是我的女儿 |
[1:01:51] | Becca and Julie. | 贝卡和朱莉 |
[1:01:52] | Six and nine. | 一个六岁 一个九岁 |
[1:01:57] | And what would you do if one of them went missing? | 如果她们其中一个失踪了 你会怎么做 |
[1:02:01] | I don’t know what I’d do if they went missing. | 我不知道我会怎么办 |
[1:02:04] | But I’ll tell you this. | 但是我想告诉你的是 |
[1:02:07] | I’ll be doing extensive background searches | 只要有像是男友的人来电话 |
[1:02:10] | on any prospective boyfriends who come calling, | 我都会为对他进行广泛的背景调查 |
[1:02:13] | so they’re not running around town | 以确保她们不会和少年犯 |
[1:02:14] | with juvenile delinquents. | 在一起厮混 |
[1:02:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:02:19] | Well, I’m sorry if you feel like I’ve wasted your time. | 如果你觉得我浪费了你的时间 我感到抱歉 |
[1:02:22] | Lillian. | 莉莲 |
[1:02:23] | Lillian. | 莉莲 |
[1:02:25] | You’re not wasting my time. | 你没有浪费我的时间 |
[1:02:28] | I just don’t wanna see you wasting yours. | 我只是 不想看你自己浪费时间 |
[1:02:48] | Lillian. | 莉莲 |
[1:02:51] | Hey, Lillian. | 嘿 莉莲 |
[1:02:56] | Hey, it’s okay. | 嘿 没关系的 |
[1:03:03] | Come on, let’s get out of here. | 来吧 我们赶紧离开这 |
[1:03:06] | Know any place we could go? | 你知道我们能去哪吗 |
[1:03:11] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[1:03:14] | I know the perfect place. | 我知道一个绝好的地方 |
[1:03:23] | This place is incredible. | 这里太棒了 |
[1:03:25] | I had no idea this town had something this cool. | 我都不知道这座小镇还有这么酷的地方 |
[1:03:28] | This is where we had our last date. | 这是我俩最后一次约会的地方 |
[1:03:31] | The night– | 那个晚上 |
[1:03:32] | Oh, you didn’t have to bring me here. | 你没必要带我来这里的 |
[1:03:34] | No, no, I wanted to. | 不 不 我想来的 |
[1:03:37] | I needed to come here. | 我需要来这里 |
[1:03:40] | Honestly, I’ve been avoiding it all summer. | 说实话 我整个夏天都在回避这里 |
[1:03:44] | I came to town today to find you. | 我今天来镇上是为了找你 |
[1:03:47] | You did? | 是吗 |
[1:03:48] | Yeah, I guess I’ve just been thinking a lot. | 我猜我们只是想得太多了 |
[1:03:51] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[1:03:53] | About you. | 关于你 |
[1:03:56] | Ever since I saw you that first night, | 自从那天晚上我见到你 |
[1:03:58] | I’ve wanted to meet you. | 就一直想着见你 |
[1:04:00] | That’s why I was at the party last month | 所以我上个月我出现在派对上 |
[1:04:02] | and the diner yesterday. | 还有昨天晚餐的时候 |
[1:04:04] | Because of you. | 因为你 |
[1:04:07] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[1:04:10] | I saw the expression on your face. | 我看到你脸上的表情 |
[1:04:12] | The look in your eyes and I recognized it. | 从你眼神我能看出来 |
[1:04:16] | Hurt. | 受过伤 |
[1:04:19] | Lillian, I’ve lost someone too. | 莉莲 我也失去过某人 |
[1:04:21] | I know what it’s like to not have any answers | 我知道这种一直没有答案的感觉 |
[1:04:22] | and feel like you’ve been betrayed. | 就好像是被人背叛了一样 |
[1:04:28] | We don’t deserve to be hurt by the ones we love. | 我们不应该被我们所爱的人伤害 |
[1:04:32] | I spent a long time falling into a depression | 因为家庭中发生的很多事情 |
[1:04:34] | because of everything that happened with my family. | 我曾经沮丧消沉了很久 |
[1:04:37] | I wanted everything to be back the way it used to be. | 我一直想让一切都恢复原样 |
[1:04:41] | Then one day I realized that no matter what happened, | 直到有一天 我意识到无论发生什么 |
[1:04:44] | my life would never be the way it was before. | 我的生活都不可能回到从前那样 |
[1:04:47] | Too much damage had already happened. | 糟糕的事情已经发生了 |
[1:04:51] | My point is, you never have to stop loving Brad. | 我想说的是 你一直都爱着布拉德 |
[1:04:55] | But please don’t let this break you. | 但别让这份爱击垮了你 |
[1:04:59] | It’s not too late. | 现在还不晚 |
[1:05:01] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:05:05] | I just need answers. | 我只想要答案 |
[1:05:08] | I need to know where he is | 我需要知道他在哪 |
[1:05:11] | and why he kept so many things from me. | 为什么他瞒了我那么多事情 |
[1:05:14] | And I want to know who this man is | 我还想知道在毕业前一晚 |
[1:05:15] | that stopped him the night before graduation. | 把他拦下的那个人到底是谁 |
[1:05:20] | Man? | 有个人 |
[1:05:20] | Yes. | 恩 |
[1:05:22] | He came to Lizard’s the night before Brad disappeared. | 在布拉德失踪的前夜他去找过利扎德 |
[1:05:25] | That’s why I went to the police today | 所以我今天才去警察局 |
[1:05:27] | but they not going to do anything about it. | 但是他们帮不上半点忙 |
[1:05:29] | But Lizard said he gave him Brad’s address. | 但是利扎德说 他给了那个人布拉德的住址 |
[1:05:33] | He told him where lived. | 他告诉了那个人他的住处 |
[1:05:38] | The detective said it might not be related | 警探说可能与案子不相关 |
[1:05:40] | but I don’t know how it couldn’t be related. | 但我不知道这怎么可能是无关的 |
[1:05:46] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[1:05:50] | What do you think? | 你怎么想的 |
[1:05:52] | I… | 我 |
[1:05:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:05:56] | I’m sorry, Lillian. | 非常抱歉 莉莲 |
[1:05:59] | I don’t know either. | 我也不知道 |
[1:06:01] | Story of my life, lately. | 我生活近来就一直这样 |
[1:06:07] | I should go. | 我得走了 |
[1:06:10] | What? | 什么 |
[1:06:12] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:06:12] | I’m sorry, I have to get back to Gladeville tonight. | 对不起 但我今晚必须回到格莱德维尔 |
[1:06:15] | Well, when will you be back? | 行吧 那你什么时候会回来 |
[1:06:17] | I’m not sure. | 我也不确定 |
[1:06:21] | Can I walk you into town? | 我能陪你走回小镇吗 |
[1:06:23] | No. | 不用了 |
[1:06:24] | I’m gonna stay here a little longer. | 我打算在这里再待一会儿 |
[1:06:34] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[1:06:35] | Just something I wanted you to have. | 只是我想给你的礼物 |
[1:06:38] | It’s about coping with grief. | 关于如何应对悲伤的 |
[1:06:39] | And I found it in a used bookstore years ago. | 几年前我在二手书店里找到的 |
[1:06:43] | I don’t know if it will help you, but, | 也不知道能不能帮到你 |
[1:06:46] | I found sometimes it’s good to mourn someone. | 但我觉得 有时选择哀悼也不错 |
[1:06:50] | Even if they haven’t died. | 即使对方可能尚未逝去 |
[1:06:54] | Thanks, Chris. | 谢谢你 克里斯 |
[1:06:57] | Really. | 真心谢谢 |
[1:07:00] | Goodbye, Lillian. | 再见了 莉莲 |
[1:07:07] | I’m sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:07:11] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[1:07:38] | 谢谢你眼中所见是今日之我 而非昨日之我 | |
[1:07:42] | Where were you today? | 你今天去哪里了 |
[1:07:44] | Mom, I was at school. | 妈妈 我在学校呀 |
[1:07:45] | Lillian, do not lie to me. | 莉莲 别对我说谎 |
[1:07:47] | – I… – Principal Carver called me at the store today | -我 -在店里时卡弗校长给我打电话了 |
[1:07:50] | to ask if you were all right. | 他问我你还好吗 |
[1:07:52] | I find out not only have you not set foot | 我才发现你不仅仅是 |
[1:07:54] | inside the school doors today, | 今天没去学校 |
[1:07:56] | but you left class early yesterday and didn’t go back. | 昨天提前离校后也没有回去 |
[1:07:59] | What’s going on with you, Lillian? | 你到底怎么了 莉莲 |
[1:08:01] | Mom, I’m sorry I skipped school. | 妈 我很抱歉我今天逃学了 |
[1:08:03] | I just, I can’t go anywhere in that school | 只是 不管在学校哪个地方 |
[1:08:05] | without thinking about Brad. | 我都会想起布拉德 |
[1:08:06] | Lillian, you’ve known going back to school | 莉莲 你本就应该知道重回学校 |
[1:08:09] | was going to be hard. | 不会是件容易的事 |
[1:08:10] | But it’s not optional. | 但你也别无选择 |
[1:08:11] | And you need to figure out how to deal with it. | 你必须找到适应的方法 |
[1:08:13] | But Mom… | 但妈妈 |
[1:08:14] | You only get one shot at your senior year | 你只有这一次读高三的机会 |
[1:08:16] | and if you mess up graduation by | 如果你因为一直偷懒逃课 |
[1:08:18] | slacking off and skipping school, | 最后没能毕业的话 |
[1:08:20] | you’re gonna regret it for the rest of your life. | 你后半辈子都会后悔的 |
[1:08:23] | You’ve already let the entire summer go by | 你已经浪费了整个暑假 |
[1:08:24] | without so much as a college tour. | 甚至连大学夏令营都没参加 |
[1:08:26] | And if you had any hopes of being awarded a vocal scholarship… | 如果你有希望拿到声乐奖学金… |
[1:08:29] | I know all this, Mom. | 我知道这些的 妈妈 |
[1:08:31] | Do you? | 你真的知道吗 |
[1:08:32] | You can not throw your future away | 你不能因为一个男孩 |
[1:08:34] | because of a boy, Lillian. | 就抛弃自己的未来 莉莲 |
[1:08:39] | You’re grounded | 你被禁足了 |
[1:08:40] | for the rest of the week. | 一直到这周结束 |
[1:08:42] | I’ll drive you to school and you’ll go to class, | 我会开车送你去学校上课 |
[1:08:44] | every single one of them. | 你不能错过任何一节课 |
[1:08:46] | You need to think long and hard | 你需要认真考虑下 |
[1:08:48] | about what your future looks like | 你想要怎样的未来 |
[1:08:50] | with or without Brad in it. | 无论布拉德在不在你身边 |
[1:09:15] | 克里斯·科尔文 108611 自由街 格莱德维尔 N.C. | |
[1:10:17] | Can I help you, sweetie? | 你需要什么 甜心 |
[1:10:19] | Sorry, I was just looking for someone. | 不好意思 我只是在找人 |
[1:10:22] | You’re welcome to put up a poster | 你可以张贴个告示 |
[1:10:24] | if you can’t find your friend. | 如果你朋友不见了的话 |
[1:10:30] | That won’t be necessary. | 不需要的 |
[1:11:03] | I need Lillian White, it’s an emergency. | 我需要莉莲·怀特过来 有紧急情况 |
[1:11:09] | I’ll be right back. | 我一会儿回来 |
[1:11:25] | What’s up? | 发生什么了 |
[1:11:28] | They… | 他们 |
[1:11:32] | They found a body. | 他们找到了一具尸体 |
[1:11:34] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[1:11:37] | They found a body | 他们找到了具尸体 |
[1:11:39] | of an adult male. | 是位成年男性 |
[1:11:43] | Anna, what are you saying? | 你在说什么 安娜 |
[1:11:46] | If you’re making this up, it’s– | 如果你在胡编乱造 那就… |
[1:11:47] | No. | 我没有 |
[1:11:48] | Of course not, Lil. | 我当然没有 莉莉 |
[1:11:52] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:11:54] | I’m so sorry, it’s true. | 我真的很抱歉 这是真的 |
[1:11:56] | Where did you hear that? | 你在哪里听到的这事 |
[1:11:58] | Mrs. Lee was having lunch with my mom | 我妈和李太太吃饭时 |
[1:12:01] | when she got the call. | 有人给她打电话 |
[1:12:03] | My mom said that Mrs. Lee’s going down to the police station | 我妈说李太太去警察局了 |
[1:12:06] | to talk with the detective. | 要去和警探谈谈 |
[1:12:08] | I feel sick, I gotta get out of here. | 我感觉不怎么好 我得出去 |
[1:12:12] | Here, just take my car keys. | 给你 拿我的车钥匙去 |
[1:12:13] | I’m gonna grab my stuff and meet you at the car. | 我去把东西拿上和你在车里会面 |
[1:12:38] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:12:40] | I think I have all my stuff. | 东西应该都拿上了 |
[1:12:42] | Anna? | 安娜 |
[1:12:44] | I’m really sorry about everything before. | 我为之前发生的一切道歉 |
[1:12:48] | Don’t even worry about it, Lil. | 别担心了 莉莉 |
[1:12:52] | It’s not important. | 那些事不重要了 |
[1:12:56] | I’m having a really hard time with all of this. | 我真的很难接受这一切 |
[1:13:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:13:04] | I am too. | 我也一样 |
[1:13:06] | I guess I thought if I ignored it, | 我猜我认为如果能无视这件事 |
[1:13:09] | it wouldn’t feel real. | 它感觉就不会那么真实 |
[1:13:14] | But it’s so real. | 但它太真实了 |
[1:13:17] | I’m so scared. | 我很害怕 |
[1:13:19] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:13:25] | The time of his disappearance. | 男孩失踪的时间 |
[1:13:26] | The body was found here, | 尸体被发现的地点 |
[1:13:28] | in this isolated wooded area, | 在偏远无人的林区 |
[1:13:30] | over a mile and a half from any main roads. | 距里最近的主干道超过2.4千米 |
[1:13:33] | The decomposition is advanced, | 尸体腐烂严重 |
[1:13:34] | 突发新闻 莫里斯县发现尸体 | |
[1:13:35] | leaving investigators to speculate | 据调查员推测 |
[1:13:37] | that the body has been here for some time. | 距抛尸已经有了一段时间 |
[1:13:51] | Listen, I’m sorry you had to come down here | 听着 我很抱歉你必须要过来 |
[1:13:53] | under these circumstances. | 在这样不幸的情况下 |
[1:13:56] | We’ll run some tests but it will take time. | 我们会做些测试 但要花些时间 |
[1:13:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:14:02] | We thank all of you for continuing to support us | 非常感谢你们前来支持我们 |
[1:14:05] | and pray for Brad’s safe return. | 共同为布拉德的安全归来而祈祷 |
[1:14:07] | While we pray that the young man who was discovered | 虽然我们衷心祈祷被发现的年轻人 |
[1:14:10] | is not our son, | 不是我们的儿子 |
[1:14:12] | he is someone’s son. | 但他仍是某人的孩子 |
[1:14:15] | We have to have faith in God’s plan | 我们对上帝的安排仍心怀信任 |
[1:14:17] | and trust that the truth will be revealed in his time. | 并相信真相终将浮出水面 |
[1:14:22] | I wish you would have agreed to sing. | 我多想你答应了去唱歌 |
[1:14:24] | No. | 不行 |
[1:14:26] | I couldn’t. | 我没法这么做 |
[1:14:27] | I get it. | 我理解的 |
[1:14:32] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:14:32] | I’m live from downtown Lions Port | 我正在市中心狮子港为大家直播 |
[1:14:34] | as hundreds have turned out for a candlelight vigil… | 数百人在此参加烛光仪式 |
[1:14:36] | They never covered Brad’s story before. | 他们之前没报道过布拉德的事 |
[1:14:38] | And for the body of an adult… | 因为一具男性尸体 |
[1:14:40] | I guess it isn’t good news until death is involved. | 我猜他们觉得没有死亡就不是好新闻 |
[1:14:42] | Citizens have gathered here to pray as they wait for… | 市民们在此集会 祈祷并等待着 |
[1:14:45] | Looks like they are finishing up. | 他们估计快结束了 |
[1:14:47] | I’m gonna go say hi to Mr. And Mrs. Lee. | 我去和李先生和太太打个招呼 |
[1:14:53] | The identity of the deceased | 死者的身份 |
[1:14:54] | is hoped to be known in the coming weeks. | 有望在未来几周确定 |
[1:14:56] | Yeah, that’s okay, | 没问题的 |
[1:14:57] | you can go talk to her, just stay close. | 你可以去和她谈谈 只是别走远 |
[1:15:00] | Hi, Lillian. | 嗨 莉莲 |
[1:15:01] | Hey. | 你好呀 |
[1:15:03] | Hey, sweetie. | 甜心好呀 |
[1:15:07] | How’re you doing? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[1:15:08] | I’m okay. | 我还好 |
[1:15:10] | Yeah. | 是嘛 |
[1:15:11] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:15:12] | The candles are pretty. | 蜡烛可真漂亮呀 |
[1:15:15] | They are, aren’t they? | 是很漂亮呀 对吧 |
[1:15:18] | I bet Brad would think they’re a little too girly though, | 但我肯定布拉德会觉得它们太娘了 |
[1:15:20] | don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[1:15:23] | I really miss him. | 我真的好想他 |
[1:15:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:15:26] | I do too. | 我也是 |
[1:15:29] | Still feels like a real brother to me. | 对我来说他就像亲哥哥一样 |
[1:15:33] | What did you say? | 你刚刚说了什么 |
[1:15:34] | What? | 什么 |
[1:15:35] | I thought you said | 我觉得我听到你说 |
[1:15:37] | Montana, come say goodbye to Pastor Allen. | 蒙塔娜 过来和艾伦牧师道别 |
[1:15:39] | Gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[1:15:40] | Come on. | 过来吧 |
[1:15:41] | Bye, Lillian. | 再见 莉莲 |
[1:15:46] | Yeah, I better get home too. | 我也得回家了 |
[1:15:50] | You want a ride? | 需要我送你吗 |
[1:15:52] | Yeah, let me just go tell my parents. | 好的 让我跟我父母说声 |
[1:16:04] | Hey. | 你好呀 |
[1:16:06] | Chris? | 克里斯吗 |
[1:16:06] | What? | 谁 |
[1:16:07] | No, it’s me, Lizard. | 不 是我 利扎德 |
[1:16:11] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么呢 |
[1:16:13] | I saw the news. | 我看到新闻了 |
[1:16:14] | You know, about the body. | 你知道的 关于那具尸体 |
[1:16:17] | You didn’t see the news. | 你才没看到新闻 |
[1:16:19] | You found out when the detective came pounding on your door. | 警探去敲你门时你才知道的 |
[1:16:21] | They know I had nothing to do with it. | 他们知道这事和我无关 |
[1:16:28] | You missed the vigil tonight. | 你错过了今晚的守夜祈祷 |
[1:16:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:16:32] | I know, I think the church people don’t want me | 我知道 我觉得教众不会想让我来的 |
[1:16:33] | coming around now that this stuff came out about me. | 在关于我的流言传出来之后 |
[1:16:35] | You don’t know that. | 你并不知道是不是这样的 |
[1:16:40] | I messed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[1:16:43] | Not tellin’ the police about that guy | 我没有告诉警察关于那个人 |
[1:16:45] | that came lookin’ for Brad. | 来找过布拉德的事 |
[1:16:50] | I wasn’t taking this seriously, okay. | 我之前没有认真对待这件事 |
[1:16:52] | I thought you people were making | 我一直觉得你们所有人 |
[1:16:53] | a huge deal out of nothing | 都在小题大做 |
[1:16:56] | and then Brad would just come showing back up. | 布拉德会在某一时间突然回来的 |
[1:16:59] | But if this… | 但是如果 |
[1:17:01] | but if this guy they found behind my place | 如果他们在我家后边发现的这个人 |
[1:17:05] | is Brad and he’s just been there this whole time. | 就是布拉德 那他就一直躺在那里 |
[1:17:22] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[1:17:27] | I know why Brad chose you over me. | 我知道为什么布拉德选择你而不是我了 |
[1:17:32] | You know I didn’t have anything to do with this. | 你知道我和这件事没有关系 |
[1:17:35] | Right? | 对吗 |
[1:17:38] | Yeah. | 对的 |
[1:17:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:17:45] | Brad’s a good guy | 布拉德是一个好人 |
[1:17:48] | and he does not deserve this. | 他不应该遭受这些 |
[1:17:51] | None of us deserve this. | 我们都不该遭受这些 |
[1:17:58] | I’m sorry, Lillian. | 我很抱歉 莉莲 |
[1:18:02] | Hope it ain’t him. | 希望那不是他 |
[1:18:07] | Thanks, Lizard. | 谢谢 利扎德 |
[1:18:25] | “I really don’t care.” | “我真的不在乎” |
[1:18:27] | “Oh, come on mister.” | “拜托 先生” |
[1:18:29] | “I found him out behind your house–“ | “我在你的屋后发现了他” |
[1:18:32] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:18:34] | “No, really.” | “不 我认真的” |
[1:18:35] | “I don’t care” | “我不在乎” |
[1:18:35] | Yes, this is she. | 是的 是我 |
[1:18:37] | Hey guys, turn that down. | 伙计们 声音小一点 |
[1:18:38] | “Aw, shucks.” | “真遗憾” |
[1:18:39] | Lillian, this is Detective Padron. | 莉莲 我是帕德龙警探 |
[1:18:40] | Janice Lee requested I call you. | Janice 李让我给你打电话 |
[1:18:43] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[1:18:46] | Has the body been identified? | 尸体身份确认了吗 |
[1:18:48] | Yes, | 是的 |
[1:18:49] | we were able to confirm the identity | 我们根据牙科记录 |
[1:18:51] | based on the dental records. | 确认了尸体身份 |
[1:18:54] | Is it him? | 是他吗 |
[1:18:56] | Lillian, | 莉莲 |
[1:18:59] | it’s not him. | 不是他 |
[1:19:04] | It’s not him? | 不是他吗 |
[1:19:06] | No, it’s not Brad. | 不 不是布拉德 |
[1:19:08] | The body is of another young man | 这具尸体是另一个 |
[1:19:10] | who ran away from home. | 离家出走的年轻人 |
[1:19:11] | There were drugs found in his system, | 我们在他的体内发现了毒品 |
[1:19:15] | in fact we’re thinking it was a boy from outside. | 事实上 我们认为这个男孩是外来的 |
[1:19:19] | Thank you, Detective. | 谢谢你 警探 |
[1:19:20] | Thank you for calling. | 谢谢你打电话给我 |
[1:19:29] | Why’re you crying? | 你为什么哭了 |
[1:19:30] | Aren’t you glad? | 你不高兴吗 |
[1:19:32] | Yeah, that’s good, isn’t it? | 是啊 这很好 不是吗 |
[1:19:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:19:47] | We must continue to pray | 我们必须继续祈祷 |
[1:19:49] | and believe that our prayers can be answered. | 相信我们的祈祷会得到回应 |
[1:19:52] | There is no pain the Lord can’t heal, | 没有上帝不能治愈的痛苦 |
[1:19:55] | no need He can’t fill. | 没有他不能填补的需求 |
[1:20:05] | Let us pray. | 我们一起祈祷 |
[1:20:16] | I thought I might find you here. | 我想我能在这里找到你 |
[1:20:20] | This was our spot. | 这是我们的小天地 |
[1:20:21] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[1:20:26] | I always knew where to find you two after the service. | 我一直知道仪式结束后在哪里能找到你们 |
[1:20:32] | Are you all right, sweetie? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[1:20:38] | I just can’t listen to promises | 我只是不能听那些 |
[1:20:40] | about prayers being answered and pain being healed. | 祈祷会被回应 痛苦会被治愈的承诺 |
[1:20:45] | I’ve been saying the same prayer for four and a half months. | 四个半月以来我一直在做同样的祈祷 |
[1:20:51] | What am I doing wrong? | 我做错了什么吗 |
[1:20:54] | You’re not doing anything wrong. | 你没有做错任何事 |
[1:20:56] | You just have to keep believing. | 你只需要保持信念 |
[1:21:01] | What if I can’t anymore? | 如果我坚持不下去了呢 |
[1:21:07] | You know, | 你知道的 |
[1:21:09] | getting Brad to set foot in this church used to be a fight. | 以前想让布拉德进这个教堂是一场战斗 |
[1:21:13] | As he got older, I just stopped trying. | 他长大了以后 我就不再尝试了 |
[1:21:16] | Then he started spending time with you | 然后他开始和你在一起了 |
[1:21:19] | and something changed. | 紧接着一些事就改变了 |
[1:21:22] | He was ready to leave his past behind him and start new. | 他准备抛开过去 重新生活 |
[1:21:26] | Because of you. | 因为你 |
[1:21:29] | His past. | 他的过去 |
[1:21:34] | Mrs. Lee, | 李夫人 |
[1:21:36] | was Brad adopted? | 布拉德是领养的吗 |
[1:21:39] | He didn’t tell you? | 他没有告诉过你吗 |
[1:21:44] | I’m so sorry, Lillian. | 我非常抱歉 莉莲 |
[1:21:46] | It was always a very sensitive subject for him. | 这对他来说一直是个敏感的话题 |
[1:21:50] | He was ten when he came to our church in Missouri | 他十岁时来到我们密苏里州的教堂 |
[1:21:55] | and he just broke our hearts. | 他的经历简直令我们心碎 |
[1:21:59] | We were told his mother was an addict | 我们听说他的母亲是个瘾君子 |
[1:22:01] | and that she had given him up willingly. | 她自愿放弃抚养他 |
[1:22:06] | She chose her habit over her child. | 她选择了毒瘾而不是她的孩子 |
[1:22:11] | We moved here soon after the adoption was finalized. | 领养完成后不久 我们就搬到了这里 |
[1:22:15] | Brad needed a new start | 布拉德需要一个全新的开始 |
[1:22:17] | and we chose not to disclose the adoption unless necessary. | 除非有必要 我们选择不透露领养的情况 |
[1:22:25] | But what about his mom? | 那他妈妈呢 |
[1:22:26] | Is there a chance that that’s where he is? | 有没有可能他就在那里 |
[1:22:28] | The last record of her | 她最后的记录是 |
[1:22:30] | is from a Missouri jail three years ago. | 三年前在密苏里州的监狱里 |
[1:22:34] | She’s practically a missing person too. | 她几乎也是个失踪人口 |
[1:22:41] | We still have no idea what Brad went through | 我们始终不知道布拉德在被我们领养前 |
[1:22:44] | before he came to live with us. | 到底经历了什么 |
[1:22:47] | But he was holding onto a lot of anger. | 但他一直很生气 |
[1:22:50] | And that anger needed outlets, | 那些愤怒需要发泄 |
[1:22:54] | and those outlets came in the form of theft and vandalism. | 发泄的方式是盗窃和破坏公物 |
[1:23:00] | And then he found you. | 然后他遇到了你 |
[1:23:03] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[1:23:06] | All these things Brad didn’t tell you about his past, | 布拉德没有告诉你他过去的这些事 |
[1:23:10] | don’t see them as a reflection of how he felt about you. | 这并不能代表他对你的感觉 |
[1:23:16] | When you came into his life | 当你走进了他的生活 |
[1:23:18] | you rescued him from a very troubled path. | 你把他从困境中救了出来 |
[1:23:25] | I just think he didn’t want to burden you | 我觉得他不想让你因为他真正的过去 |
[1:23:27] | with the truth about his past. | 而产生负担 |
[1:23:29] | What if it changed how you felt about him, | 如果这改变了你对他的感觉 |
[1:23:32] | how you saw him? | 你对他的看法呢 |
[1:23:34] | But it doesn’t. | 但事实并非如此 |
[1:23:36] | I know that and you know that | 我和你都知道 |
[1:23:38] | but maybe it wasn’t a risk he was willing to take. | 但也许他不愿意冒这个险 |
[1:23:45] | You changed his life, | 你改变了他的人生 |
[1:23:48] | and you can do that for so many other people. | 你可以为很多其他的人这么做 |
[1:23:53] | You continue to see the good when all you hear is bad. | 被坏消息包围时 你还是能看到好的一面 |
[1:24:02] | No matter what the outcome of this is, | 不论这件事结果如何 |
[1:24:06] | please, don’t let it break your spirit. | 拜托 不要被它击垮 |
[1:24:11] | Don’t lose the faith that brought Brad to you | 不要失去当初把布拉德带到你身边时 |
[1:24:13] | in the first place. | 那份信念 |
[1:24:21] | “Even if it’s difficult,” | “即使这很困难” |
[1:24:23] | “you must try to normalize your life as much as you can.” | “你必须尽全力让生活正常化” |
[1:24:27] | “Even if you can’t do something as well as you once could,” | “即使你不能像以前一样做一些事” |
[1:24:31] | “you have to keep trying.” | “但你必须继续努力” |
[1:25:47] | Who are you and what have you done with my best friend? | 你是谁 你对我最好的朋友做了什么 |
[1:25:50] | Just something new I’m trying out. | 我只是在尝试一些新东西 |
[1:25:52] | Well let me tell you something. | 我要告诉你一些事 |
[1:25:54] | It is working for you. | 这一套很适合你 |
[1:25:57] | Okay, so I was wondering something. | 好的 我在想一些事 |
[1:26:00] | Yes, what? | 说吧 什么 |
[1:26:02] | Does Caleb Marino have a date to the Fall Social? | 凯莱布 Marino在秋季社交会上有约了吗 |
[1:26:10] | I’m sorry, it sounded like you just asked | 我听错了吗 你刚刚好像问 |
[1:26:12] | if Caleb Marino has a date to the Fall Social | 凯莱布·马里诺在秋季社交会上有约了吗 |
[1:26:14] | but I must have misheard you. | 我一定是听错了 |
[1:26:15] | Yeah, yeah, come on. | 行了 行了 |
[1:26:17] | Does he? | 他有约了吗 |
[1:26:18] | He, in fact, does not to the best of my knowledge. | 事实上 据我所知他没有 |
[1:26:22] | Why do you wanna know? | 你为什么想知道 |
[1:26:23] | Asking for a friend, I assume? | 我猜 是帮朋友问的吧 |
[1:26:26] | No comment. | 无可奉告 |
[1:26:28] | But, in return, I need a favor. | 但作为回报 我需要你帮个忙 |
[1:26:32] | I knew it was too good to be true. | 这太好了 简直难以置信 |
[1:26:35] | Get the group together tonight. | 今晚把大家约在一起 |
[1:26:38] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[1:26:39] | What did you have in mind? | 你心里在想什么 |
[1:26:41] | I don’t wanna say just yet | 我现在还不想说 |
[1:26:42] | but I wanna go to the lake. | 但我想去湖边 |
[1:26:46] | That sounds perfect. | 听起来不错 |
[1:26:49] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:27:01] | Thanks for coming tonight, guys. | 朋友们 感谢你们今晚能过来 |
[1:27:05] | I guess I just wanted to tell you all | 我只是想告诉你们 |
[1:27:09] | how much it meant to me the way you instantly accepted | 你们当时立刻接受布拉德加入我们小团体 |
[1:27:11] | Brad into our group of friends. | 这对我来说具有很重要的意义 |
[1:27:16] | I’ll admit, I was afraid | 我承认 我当时很害怕 |
[1:27:19] | that you would freak out and think I was crazy | 我第一次邀请他与我们共进午餐的时候 |
[1:27:22] | the first time I asked him to have lunch with us, | 我害怕你们会被吓到 以为我疯了 |
[1:27:26] | but you didn’t. | 但你们没有 |
[1:27:30] | You welcomed him to our table | 你们热情地欢迎他和我们一起 |
[1:27:33] | and in no time, it was like he had always been | 很快 他就完全成为了 |
[1:27:36] | a part of our little group. | 我们这个小团体中的一员 |
[1:27:40] | Like he belonged. | 就像老朋友一样 |
[1:27:44] | And I am sorry | 我也很抱歉 |
[1:27:49] | that I acted like none of you understood | 当布拉德失踪以后 我表现得 |
[1:27:50] | what I was going through when Brad disappeared. | 像你们都不知道我经历了什么一样 |
[1:27:56] | I guess I just thought it was just easier | 我想一个人消沉一段时间 |
[1:27:58] | to throw myself a pity party | 然后假装自己是一个人挺过来的 |
[1:27:59] | and pretend like I was going through it all alone. | 这样会让一切都变得容易一些 |
[1:28:05] | But this… | 但是这 |
[1:28:07] | Brad, I mean, | 我是说布拉德 |
[1:28:10] | it’s affected all of us. | 他影响着我们每一个人 |
[1:28:14] | I’m ready | 我已经准备好 |
[1:28:16] | to stop mourning him | 不再哀悼他了 |
[1:28:19] | and start celebrating his life. | 我要开始庆祝他的人生 |
[1:28:25] | Wherever he is. | 不管他在哪里 |
[1:28:29] | I must admit, | 我必须承认 |
[1:28:31] | the first day you called me and told me you kissed Brad, | 那天你给我打电话告诉我你亲了布拉德 |
[1:28:35] | I thought you were crazy. | 我的确觉得你疯了 |
[1:28:38] | But then I met him, | 但是之后我遇到了他 |
[1:28:41] | like really met him, | 真正的结识了他 |
[1:28:43] | not just saw him in the halls or | 不是仅仅在大厅里看到了他 |
[1:28:47] | heard the rumors about him and… | 或是听说了关于他的传言 |
[1:28:51] | it was obvious what you saw in him. | 我才知道你看中了他什么 |
[1:28:59] | Knowing his reputation around school, | 在学校附近了解了他的名声 |
[1:29:02] | I’ll be honest, I wasn’t sure if it would last. | 我承认 我不确定这段感情是否会长久 |
[1:29:07] | But then he gave you this. | 但接着他给了你这个 |
[1:29:10] | What was it, less than a month | 这算什么 你们俩开始约会 |
[1:29:12] | after you guys started dating? | 还不到一个月的时间 |
[1:29:15] | Three weeks. | 三周 |
[1:29:15] | Three weeks! | 三周 |
[1:29:22] | And there was no denying that he was crazy about you. | 而且不可否认的是他对你特别痴迷 |
[1:29:32] | There’s something special about Brad. | 布拉德身上有着特殊的东西 |
[1:29:36] | Brad, he’s… | 布拉德 他很 |
[1:29:37] | He’s cool | 他很酷 |
[1:29:39] | and not in the way that we all think we are. | 而且不是我们所认为的那样 |
[1:29:43] | But genuinely cool. | 是真正的酷 |
[1:29:46] | And he’s pretty hot too. | 而且他还非常性感 |
[1:29:49] | No offense, Thomas. | 无意冒犯 汤马斯 |
[1:29:51] | None taken. | 没关系 |
[1:29:54] | The first time I met Brad, | 我第一次遇到布拉德 |
[1:29:57] | he completely intimidated me. | 他完全把我吓到了 |
[1:30:01] | I can’t even lie. | 我甚至无法说谎 |
[1:30:02] | I mean, we all heard stories about | 我是说 我们都听说过 |
[1:30:03] | his shenanigans with Lizard and Jones. | 他和利扎德还有琼斯的那些恶作剧 |
[1:30:07] | I had no idea what he was capable of. | 我完全不知道他有什么才能 |
[1:30:10] | And I think at one point he may have been | 而且我还一度认为 |
[1:30:12] | in that group that broke into my house and stole food | 在我们全家外出度假时闯进我们家 |
[1:30:15] | out of our refrigerator while my family was on vacation. | 还偷走冰箱食物的团伙里就有他 |
[1:30:19] | Yep, that was confirmed. | 是的 确实是这样 |
[1:30:22] | I knew it. | 我知道 |
[1:30:24] | But despite everything I had heard about the guy, | 但除去我听到关于这个人的一切 |
[1:30:30] | I realized within seconds | 我在与他聊天时立马意识到 |
[1:30:33] | of talking to him that I wanted to be his friend. | 我想成为他的朋友 |
[1:30:38] | I hope Brad knows how much we all cared about him. | 我希望布拉德知道我们都多么在乎他 |
[1:30:43] | He does. | 他确实知道 |
[1:30:45] | He would have loved to be here with us tonight. | 他会很高兴今晚跟我们在一起 |
[1:31:34] | Are you sure you don’t want to stay for breakfast? | 你确定你不要留下来吃早饭吗 |
[1:31:36] | Thanks. | 不用谢谢 |
[1:31:38] | There’s something I gotta do. | 我还有事情要做 |
[1:31:40] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[1:31:43] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:32:47] | So to clarify, | 所以简单来说 |
[1:32:49] | the first time Brad Lee told you he loved you | 布拉德·李第一次告诉你他爱你 |
[1:32:51] | was on your front porch the night he went missing. | 是他失踪的那晚在你们家门廊前 |
[1:32:54] | Well, yes. | 是的 |
[1:32:56] | No. | 不 |
[1:32:58] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[1:33:03] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[1:33:05] | What, do you miss me already? | 什么 你已经开始想念我了吗 |
[1:33:06] | Look, it’s from him! | 看 这是来自他的 |
[1:33:07] | It’s from Brad, from the night he disappeared. | 来自布拉德的 来自他失踪的那天晚上 |
[1:33:09] | It’s been under my window this whole time | 它一直以来都在我的窗户下面 |
[1:33:11] | but it looks likes he taped it to the glass | 但看起来他把它粘到了玻璃上 |
[1:33:12] | but it must have fallen. | 但它一定是掉下来了 |
[1:33:14] | But Lillian, how do you know it’s from that night? | 但是莉莲 你怎么知道这是那天晚上的 |
[1:33:16] | Because look. | 因为你看 |
[1:33:17] | It says, “I love you.” | 上面写着 我爱你 |
[1:33:21] | So what do we do? | 所以我们该怎么办 |
[1:33:22] | Do we need to take it to the police? | 我们要把它交给警察吗 |
[1:33:24] | No, we can’t take it there. | 不 我们不能给他们 |
[1:33:25] | It’ll end up in a drawer somewhere. | 给他们最终也会被遗忘在抽屉里 |
[1:33:26] | Besides, if I had told the truth | 另外 如果我说出了真相 |
[1:33:27] | about where I last saw him | 关于我最后一次见到他的地方 |
[1:33:29] | we would have found this months ago. | 我们本应该几个月前就找到这个 |
[1:33:30] | But Lil, I’m not sure there’s much you can do with it | 但是莉莉 我不知道你能做些什么 |
[1:33:32] | if we can’t even read what it says. | 我们都读不懂上面写了什么 |
[1:33:36] | I know someone who can. | 我知道有谁能够 |
[1:33:37] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:33:38] | I don’t have time to explain but need your keys. | 我没多少时间解释但是我需要你的钥匙 |
[1:33:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:33:56] | In 400 feet, turn left. | 前方100米 左转 |
[1:34:05] | You have arrived at your destination. | 你已到达目的地 |
[1:35:15] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[1:35:19] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[1:35:39] | Brad? | 布拉德 |
[1:35:51] | What? | 什么 |
[1:35:52] | What is going on? | 发生了什么 |
[1:35:55] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[1:35:56] | How do you know him? | 你怎么认识他的 |
[1:35:58] | Hey, you know him | 嘿 你认识他 |
[1:36:00] | Chris, he’s my brother. | 克里斯 他是我的哥哥 |
[1:36:04] | I need to sit down. | 我需要坐下来 |
[1:36:05] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:36:06] | Chris, go inside, check on mom. | 克里斯 进去吧 看看母亲 |
[1:36:09] | What does this say? | 上面写了什么 |
[1:36:11] | Please tell me that this note explains everything | 请告诉我这张纸条解释了一切 |
[1:36:14] | and that you didn’t just take off | 而你并没有直接离开 |
[1:36:15] | and leave me and everyone else. | 离开了我以及其他的一切 |
[1:36:20] | It explains some things. | 它解释了一些事情 |
[1:36:22] | Yeah. | 确实 |
[1:36:26] | Then tell me, please. | 那么告诉我 拜托 |
[1:36:29] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[1:36:31] | What is going on and why are you and Chris… | 发生了什么 为什么你跟克里斯 |
[1:36:36] | Why did Chris– | 为什么克里斯 |
[1:36:37] | This house belongs to my uncle. | 这个房子是我舅舅的 |
[1:36:40] | My mom’s brother. | 我母亲的哥哥 |
[1:36:42] | My biological mom. | 我亲生母亲 |
[1:36:47] | I never told you but– | 我从没有告诉你但是 |
[1:36:48] | You were adopted. | 你是被收养的 |
[1:36:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:36:51] | Montana told me in one way or another. | 蒙塔娜以某种方式告诉我的 |
[1:36:55] | There’s a lot of things you didn’t tell me | 还有好多事情你没有告诉过我 |
[1:36:57] | that I had to find out from other people | 我只能从别人那里了解到 |
[1:36:59] | or from the police. | 或者从警察那里 |
[1:37:01] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:37:05] | So what does it all mean? | 所以这一切都意味着什么 |
[1:37:08] | Mom’s sick, Lil. | 母亲病了 莉莉 |
[1:37:10] | Like, | 而且 |
[1:37:12] | really sick. | 病得很重 |
[1:37:15] | She’s been trying to find me | 她一直想要找到我 |
[1:37:17] | and my uncle found my graduation announcement online. | 舅舅在网上看到了我毕业的消息 |
[1:37:21] | That night, | 那天晚上 |
[1:37:23] | after I was at your house, | 我从你家离开 |
[1:37:24] | he stopped me on the road and | 他在路上把我拦下 |
[1:37:27] | he asked me if I wanted to see my mom. | 他问我是否想见我的母亲 |
[1:37:32] | So then what? | 然后呢 |
[1:37:33] | You got in the car and never looked back? | 你就那样上了车再也没有回头 |
[1:37:34] | No, no, I… | 不 不 我 |
[1:37:37] | I never intended to leave the way I did. | 我从没想过以这种方式离去 |
[1:37:40] | It was never supposed to be for more than a day or two. | 我本不应该离开不会超过一两天的 |
[1:37:44] | Well then what happened? | 好吧那之后发生了什么 |
[1:37:46] | I…I panicked. | 我 我很慌乱 |
[1:37:49] | Seeing my mom, talking to her, getting to know her again. | 看望我的母亲 和她聊天 重新认识了她 |
[1:37:53] | I didn’t know how I could leave her. | 我不知道该怎么离开她 |
[1:37:56] | She’s not the same person she was when I was a kid. | 她已经不再是我孩童时期的那个母亲了 |
[1:38:02] | Mom’s liver is failing, Lil. | 母亲的肝脏在逐渐衰竭 莉莉 |
[1:38:05] | She’s dying. | 她正在走向死亡 |
[1:38:09] | She’s been looking for me because | 她一直在寻找我因为 |
[1:38:11] | she needed me to forgive her for | 她需要我原谅她 |
[1:38:14] | giving me up. | 当初放弃了我 |
[1:38:17] | She needed to find me before it was too late. | 她需要在离开之前找到我 |
[1:38:20] | And deep down, | 在我的内心深处 |
[1:38:23] | I knew I needed to find her to forgive her, too. | 我知道我也要找到她并且原谅她 |
[1:38:27] | Despite everything that’s happened, | 除了发生过的一切事情 |
[1:38:29] | everything she’s put me through, | 每一件她让我经历的事情 |
[1:38:32] | I still love her. | 我仍然爱着她 |
[1:38:36] | You know what that’s like? | 你知道这是什么感觉吗 |
[1:38:43] | What about your family? | 那你的家庭呢 |
[1:38:46] | The family that raised you. | 抚养你长大的那个家庭 |
[1:38:49] | Why didn’t you just pick up the phone | 你为什么不直接拿起手机 |
[1:38:51] | and explain to them what was happening? | 然后向他们解释发生了什么 |
[1:38:53] | I wanted to tell my family but what would they think? | 我想要告诉我的家人但他们会怎么想 |
[1:38:56] | What was I supposed to say? | 我应该说些什么 |
[1:38:58] | They had lined up a perfect future for me, | 他们为我规划了一个完美的将来 |
[1:39:00] | with a great job and I was supposed to start school | 拥有一份好的工作 而且到了秋天 |
[1:39:03] | in the fall with all the money they saved me for so long. | 我拿着他们为我攒了很长时间的钱去上大学 |
[1:39:06] | I know it sounds like excuses | 我知道这听起来像借口 |
[1:39:09] | but what was I supposed to tell them? | 但我应该告诉他们什么 |
[1:39:12] | That I was willing to give all of that up | 我说我愿意放弃这一切 |
[1:39:14] | for a woman that abandoned me when I was ten years old? | 为了一个我十岁的时候抛弃我的女人 |
[1:39:23] | And what was your excuse for not telling me? | 那么你不告诉我的借口又是什么呢 |
[1:39:25] | I tried. | 我试了 |
[1:39:28] | I taped this to your window, | 我把它贴到了你家窗上 |
[1:39:30] | I thought you’d see it in the morning. | 我觉得你早上会看到它的 |
[1:39:32] | It says, “I have to go away for a little while.” | 上面写着”我得离开一小段时间了” |
[1:39:37] | “I’m sorry, but please don’t worry.” | “我很抱歉 但请别担心” |
[1:39:40] | “I hope you know how much I love you.” | “我希望你知道我有多爱你” |
[1:39:48] | Five months | 五个月 |
[1:39:51] | is not a little while, Brad. | 这不是一小段时间 布拉德 |
[1:39:56] | That’s a long, | 这是很长 |
[1:39:58] | long time. | 很长一段时间 |
[1:39:59] | I know, I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[1:40:01] | I didn’t think this through. | 我也没想到 |
[1:40:03] | It all just kinda happened. | 它就是这么发生了 |
[1:40:05] | It’s like I couldn’t just leave | 我没办法告诉你我要去哪 |
[1:40:08] | and tell you where I was going | 然后再离开 |
[1:40:09] | without telling you everything about me. | 因为我没跟你讲我的事情 |
[1:40:11] | Why not just tell me the truth? | 为什么不直接告诉我真相 |
[1:40:13] | I was afraid. | 我很害怕 |
[1:40:15] | I was afraid of what you’d think about me | 我很害怕你知道了真相之后 |
[1:40:17] | if you knew the truth. | 你会怎么想我 |
[1:40:17] | I was afraid! | 我很害怕 |
[1:40:19] | I was afraid you were dead or kidnapped! | 我很害怕你死了或者是被绑架了 |
[1:40:23] | I know, Lillian, everything’s gonna be okay. | 我知道 莉莲 一切都会好起来的 |
[1:40:26] | No, nothing is okay. | 不 一切都不好 |
[1:40:28] | I’m not okay. | 我很不好 |
[1:40:30] | I haven’t been okay since the morning | 从我发现你离开的那天早晨 |
[1:40:33] | I found out you were gone. | 我就不好 |
[1:40:34] | No, not gone, missing. | 不 不是离开 是失踪 |
[1:40:38] | They found a body | 他们发现了一具尸体 |
[1:40:39] | that was checked against your dental records, Brad. | 并根据你的牙科记录进行了比对 布拉德 |
[1:40:42] | They pulled DNA off your toothbrush. | 他们从你的牙刷上提取了DNA |
[1:40:44] | I had no idea. | 我不知道 |
[1:40:46] | What did you think was happening? | 你以为发生了什么 |
[1:40:49] | Did you think everyone just accepted the fact | 你以为每个人接受了你离开的事实 |
[1:40:51] | that you were gone and moved on? | 并继续自己的生活吗 |
[1:40:54] | I spent five months searching for your corpse in ditches | 我花了五个月的时间在沟渠里 |
[1:40:59] | and dumpsters, attending prayer vigils, | 在垃圾箱里找你的尸体 我参加祈祷夜 |
[1:41:02] | and questioning everything I believe in, | 并质疑我所相信的一切 |
[1:41:04] | practically yelling at God because I didn’t understand | 我向上帝大喊 因为我不明白 |
[1:41:07] | how He could ever let that happen to me. | 祂怎么能对我做出那样的事 |
[1:41:10] | And all because you couldn’t just tell me the truth. | 而这一切只是因为你不能告诉我真相 |
[1:41:13] | I’m so, so sorry, Lillian. | 我真的非常 非常抱歉 莉莲 |
[1:41:15] | I don’t know what else to say. | 我不知道该说些什么 |
[1:41:18] | It wouldn’t have mattered. | 那些都没有关系 |
[1:41:20] | I didn’t care about who you were before me. | 我不在乎你遇到我之前是谁 |
[1:41:22] | All I cared about was who you were when we were together. | 我所在乎的是当我们在一起时你是谁 |
[1:41:37] | Come back with me. | 跟我回去 |
[1:41:40] | I can’t, Lil. | 我不能 莉莉 |
[1:41:43] | What do you mean, you can’t? | 什么叫你不能 |
[1:41:44] | My mom, she doesn’t have much time left. | 我妈妈 她时间不多了 |
[1:41:47] | But you can visit me anytime | 但是你可以随时来找我 |
[1:41:50] | and we’ll still be together. | 我们还是在一起的 |
[1:41:52] | This isn’t just about me, Brad. | 这不仅仅是关于我 布拉德 |
[1:41:56] | Your family, | 你的家人 |
[1:41:58] | they need to see you too. | 他们也需要见你 |
[1:42:04] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[1:42:06] | You’re not asking me to pretend | 你是在要我假装 |
[1:42:08] | like you’re still missing, are you? | 你还在失踪 对吗 |
[1:42:12] | Is that what you’re asking me to do? | 这就是你要我做的吗 |
[1:42:17] | I have to go. | 我该走了 |
[1:42:19] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[1:42:22] | Lil. | 莉莉 |
[1:42:23] | No. | 走开 |
[1:42:24] | Lillian, please. I love you. | 莉莲 求你了 我爱你 |
[1:42:25] | I’ve loved you this entire time. | 我一直都爱着你 |
[1:42:27] | Stop! | 闭嘴 |
[1:42:28] | Stop saying you love me if that’s how you’re gonna show it. | 如果你就是这样做的话就不要说爱我 |
[1:42:31] | I can’t lie to my friends and family | 我无法对我的朋友和家人撒谎 |
[1:42:33] | and pretend like I don’t know where you are. | 假装我不知道你在哪 |
[1:42:35] | If you really loved me, you wouldn’t ask me to do that. | 如果你真的爱我 你不会叫我这样做的 |
[1:42:37] | You just don’t understand, I can’t leave her now. | 你不明白 我现在不能离开她 |
[1:42:40] | You’re right, I don’t understand. | 你说得对 我不明白 |
[1:42:43] | Brad, I have been defending you to the police, | 布拉德 从你失踪的第一天起 我就为你 |
[1:42:47] | my parents, our friends, practically the entire town, | 在警察 我的父母 我们的朋友 |
[1:42:50] | from the very first day you disappeared | 乃至整个小镇面前为你辩护 |
[1:42:52] | and I swore to myself | 我告诉我自己 |
[1:42:53] | that you would never have just left me, | 你不会就这样离开我的 |
[1:42:55] | even after I found out everything about your past. | 即使我发现了你过去的一切 |
[1:42:59] | And I was willing to look like a fool for not knowing | 因为我爱你 我愿意成为一个 |
[1:43:00] | so many things about you because I loved you despite– | 对你一无所知的傻瓜 尽管… |
[1:43:03] | I love you too, I never stopped. | 我也爱你 从未停止 |
[1:43:04] | I’m not finished. | 我还没说完 |
[1:43:06] | How can I keep loving you when I feel like | 当我感觉我不再认识你的时候 |
[1:43:07] | I don’t even know you anymore? | 我还怎么继续爱你 |
[1:43:10] | The truth is that everyone else was right. | 事实是他们是对的 |
[1:43:12] | You chose to leave. | 是你选择了离开 |
[1:43:15] | You chose to leave me. | 你选择了离开我 |
[1:43:16] | It’s not like that, you know it’s not. | 不是那样的 你知道不是的 |
[1:43:18] | I’m not gonna lie to everybody. | 我不会对任何人撒谎 |
[1:43:19] | They deserve the truth just like I do | 他们应该像我一样知道真相 |
[1:43:21] | and if you’re not gonna tell them, I will. | 如果你不告诉他们 我来 |
[1:43:23] | Just please give me some time to think about this. | 给我点时间考虑一下 |
[1:43:25] | What is there to think about? | 有什么好考虑的 |
[1:43:26] | My mom abandoned me when I needed her most, Lil. | 当我最需要我母亲时 她抛弃了我 莉莉 |
[1:43:30] | I’m not gonna do the same to her. | 我不能对她做一样的事 |
[1:43:35] | What do you think you did to me? | 你觉得你对我做了什么 |
[1:43:45] | No. | 别这样 |
[1:43:46] | Goodbye, Brad. | 再见 布拉德 |
[1:43:48] | Don’t! | 别这样 |
[1:43:49] | Lil, please! | 莉莉 求你了 |
[1:43:51] | Lil, don’t go! | 莉莉 别走 |
[1:43:54] | Lil! | 莉莉 |
[1:44:28] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[1:45:19] | He called and told us everything. | 他打电话告诉我们了 |
[1:46:15] | Lillian, hi. | 莉莲 你好 |
[1:46:16] | Hey. | 你好 |
[1:46:18] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[1:46:20] | I owe you an explanation. | 我欠你一个解释 |
[1:46:23] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[1:46:25] | I really did know what you were going through. | 我完全理解你之前的感受 |
[1:46:26] | When we were kids and Mom couldn’t take care of us, | 当我们还是孩子时 妈妈无法照顾我们 |
[1:46:28] | she sent me to live with my uncle. | 她把我送到舅舅家住 |
[1:46:31] | But he didn’t have enough room for Brad | 但是他没有多余的房间给布拉德 |
[1:46:33] | and before I knew it she had given him up and he was gone. | 在我知道之前 她就抛弃他了 他也走了 |
[1:46:36] | I spent the last eight years | 过去八年里 |
[1:46:38] | wondering what where my brother was, | 我一直在想 哥哥在哪 |
[1:46:40] | never knowing if he was safe or even alive. | 不知道他是否安全 甚至是否活着 |
[1:46:44] | I hadn’t seen him until Uncle Jack showed up | 直到那天晚上杰克舅舅带他回去 |
[1:46:46] | that night with him at our house. | 我才又一次见到他 |
[1:46:48] | The night of graduation. | 毕业那一晚 |
[1:46:51] | My mom got out of jail three years ago | 我妈妈三年前出狱 |
[1:46:54] | and decided she wanted to be sober. | 她决定不能像以前那样了 |
[1:46:56] | Been looking for him ever since. | 从那以后就一直在找他 |
[1:46:59] | How did you find out about me? | 你怎么知道我的 |
[1:47:01] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[1:47:03] | Brad couldn’t stop talking about you, | 布拉德一直不停地说你的事 |
[1:47:04] | telling Mom all about how incredible you were | 他告诉妈妈你有多不可思议 |
[1:47:06] | and how you were the best thing that ever happened to him. | 遇见你是他一生中最棒的事 |
[1:47:09] | Everything that’s been going on with our mom | 发生在我们妈妈身上的事情 |
[1:47:11] | has put him in a really tough spot. | 使他陷入了一个困难的境地 |
[1:47:14] | He didn’t mean for things to happen the way they did. | 他不想让那样的事情发生的 |
[1:47:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:47:20] | I didn’t either. | 我也不想 |
[1:47:23] | Chris, I don’t blame you for anything. | 克里斯 我不怪你 |
[1:47:26] | Really. | 真的 |
[1:47:28] | Honestly, I probably wouldn’t have believed you | 老实说 即使你告诉我真相 |
[1:47:30] | even if you told me the truth. | 我可能也不会相信你的 |
[1:47:34] | And anyway, I should be thanking you. | 总之 我应该谢谢你 |
[1:47:38] | For what? | 因为什么 |
[1:47:42] | See? | 这个 |
[1:47:44] | You did tell me about Brad in one way or another. | 你以另一种方式向我讲述了布拉德 |
[1:47:52] | Does he know you’re here? | 他知道你在这吗 |
[1:47:55] | No way. | 不可能知道 |
[1:47:56] | He probably thinks I took off | 他可能以为 |
[1:47:57] | to avoid him kicking my butt once he found out | 我为了防止他踢我屁股早跑了 |
[1:47:58] | I had been sneaking down here to see you. | 我一直都是偷偷跑过来找你 |
[1:48:01] | That’s the other reason I left. | 那是我逃跑的另一个原因 |
[1:48:08] | Are you gonna be okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:48:13] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[1:48:17] | Once I redefine the meaning of okay. | 等我重新定义这个词的时候 |
[1:49:08] | Dear Brad, | 亲爱的布拉德 |
[1:49:10] | I thought your disappearance had broken me. | 我以为你的失踪已经使我足够崩溃 |
[1:49:12] | But now I realize that you were broken long before I was. | 但现在我才意识到在我之前你早已崩溃 |
[1:49:17] | While I saw you as my rock, | 当我把你视为我的磐石时 |
[1:49:20] | you were the one who was crumbling beneath me. | 你却是那个早就支离破碎的人 |
[1:49:22] | It hurts me that I didn’t see it. | 令我伤心的是我对此竟然毫无察觉 |
[1:49:28] | But I think what hurts me more than anything | 但是我想相比于其它事情 |
[1:49:31] | is that you didn’t want me | 最令我伤心的是 |
[1:49:32] | to know the truth about your past. | 你不想让我知道你的过去 |
[1:49:34] | There is nothing that you could have told me about yourself | 那些你无法对我启齿的故事 |
[1:49:37] | that would have made me love you less. | 并不会消减我对你的爱意 |
[1:49:41] | Knowing the truth would have only made me love | 真相只会让我更加爱你 |
[1:49:42] | the person that you have become even more. | 爱这个更加完整的你 |
[1:49:46] | I naively thought that who we were | 我以前天真地认为 |
[1:49:47] | before we were together didn’t matter | 我们在一起之前的自己是谁并不重要 |
[1:49:50] | but I was wrong. | 但是我错了 |
[1:49:53] | I lost part of myself while I was looking for you | 当我寻找你时我失去了自我 |
[1:49:56] | and now I have to re-discover who I was before you | 现在我必须重新寻找遇见你之前的我 |
[1:49:59] | to figure out who I am without you. | 去探寻没有你的我是怎样的 |
[1:50:11] | But I will never stop praying for you. | 但我永远不会停止为你祈祷 |
[1:50:16] | I’ll always remember you and I’ll always love you. | 你永远在我的脑海里 我永远爱你 |
[1:50:36] | Even if you’re gone. | 即使你不在我身边 |