英文名称:100 Things
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | These are our great-grandparents. | 这是我们的曾祖父母 |
[00:29] | They had 57 things. | 他们有57样东西 |
[00:31] | Then there was a world war… | 然后世界大战发生了 |
[00:33] | and inflation. | 还有通货膨胀 |
[00:36] | No matter. They believed in God | 没关系 他们相信上帝 |
[00:39] | and a better life after death. | 以及死后会有更好的生活 |
[00:42] | These are our grandparents. | 这是我们的祖父母 |
[00:44] | They had 200 things. | 他们有200样东西 |
[00:46] | Then they had Hitler. | 希特勒上台后 |
[00:48] | And then they had nothing. | 他们便一无所有了 |
[00:52] | But no matter. They believed in the future, | 但是没关系 他们相信未来 |
[00:55] | which promised prosperity. | 一定会繁荣昌盛 |
[00:58] | These are our parents. | 这是我们的父母 |
[00:59] | They had 650 things. | 他们有650样东西 |
[01:01] | Then they had the wall… | 然后有了柏林墙 |
[01:03] | and a Stasi file. | 还有斯塔西档案 |
[01:05] | But no matter, reunification came and they believed in freedom. | 但是没关系 国家统一了 他们相信自由 |
[01:10] | And this is us. | 这是我们 |
[01:12] | On average, we have 10,000 things. | 我们平均有一万样东西 |
[01:14] | 10,000. | 一万样 |
[01:16] | We have prosperity. | 我们有繁荣 |
[01:18] | We have freedom. The future is here. | 我们有自由 这里就是未来 |
[01:24] | And now? | 然而现在呢 |
[01:27] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[01:28] | Paul, you have to get up. | 保罗 你得起床了 |
[01:31] | Hey, it’s time. | 嘿 到点了 |
[01:32] | But we just went to bed. | 但是我们刚睡不久 |
[01:37] | Oh Paul, you’re such a morning grouch. | 保罗 一大早就发牢骚 |
[01:40] | What time is it? – 9:30 Am. | -现在几点了 -九点半 |
[01:53] | – Weather? – Snowing and minus two Celsius. | -天气呢 -雪天 零下二摄氏度 |
[01:56] | – Oh, and the forecast is miserable. – Never mind! | -天气预报真是糟糕 -算了吧 |
[02:08] | Hey Paul, guess what’s being released online today? | 保罗 你猜今天什么上新了 |
[02:11] | The Human Race Ultra Boost by Pharrell Williams? | 法瑞尔·威廉姆斯[美国嘻哈歌手]联名人类跑鞋 |
[02:13] | Better hurry. Pre-sales start in five minutes. | 最好快点 预售还有五分钟开始 |
[02:16] | – What? Show me! – Find me. | -什么 给我看看 -找我啊 |
[02:19] | I’m here. Here! No, here! | 我在这 在这 不 这里 |
[02:22] | Nana! | 娜娜 |
[02:25] | Paul! Don’t be so rough. | 保罗 不要这么粗暴 |
[03:01] | Shit! | 我去 |
[03:05] | – You’re kidding. – What? | -你逗我呢 -啥 |
[03:06] | – What are you doing? – Working out. | -你在干嘛 -健身 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1347个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:237个,六级词汇:125个,GRE词汇:97个,托福词汇:180个,考研词汇:269个,专四词汇:208个,专八词汇:28个, 所有生词标注共:437个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:09] | With an erection? | 健身勃起干嘛 |
[03:12] | Go! Hurry up. | 走 快点儿 |
[03:14] | – Where’s the suit? – In the package! | -西装在哪 -箱子里 |
[03:16] | – Which one? – Under the one beside the coffee machine. | -哪个 -咖啡机旁边那个下面 |
[03:20] | It’s funny. I start with the news, then Trump tweeted something, | 很奇怪 我开始看新闻 然后特朗普发了推特 |
[03:23] | and via cat video links I end up at YouPorn. | 然后通过猫咪视频我点进了色情主页 |
[03:25] | Trump, cats, YouPorn. | 特朗普 猫咪 毛片 |
[03:27] | Merkel, polar bears, YouPorn. It’s a curse! | 默克尔 北极熊 毛片 这简直是诅咒 |
[03:29] | – Got it. What shoes? – The Kanye West ones. | -知道了 穿哪双鞋 -坎耶·维斯特[美国嘻哈歌手]那双 |
[03:33] | The white ones. | 白色的 |
[03:36] | – When did you stop working yesterday? – 2:53 Am. | -你昨天工作到几点 -凌晨2:53 |
[03:39] | Paul, enough. She’s fine as she is. | 保罗 够了 她已经够好了 |
[03:41] | Today she made her first joke. | 今天她讲了她的第一个笑话 |
[03:43] | Today, she’s being sold and you’ll take a break. | 今天她会被卖掉 你可以休息一阵子了 |
[03:46] | Stop sleeping with your work. | 不要和你的作品睡觉了 |
[03:48] | I don’t sleep with my work. | 我没和我的作品睡觉 |
[03:51] | Shit! I’m getting a tumor! | 靠 我要长瘤子了 |
[03:53] | Last one down loses! | 谁在后面谁输 |
[04:01] | Are you mad? Not my hair! | 你疯了吗 别拽我头发 |
[04:03] | – I think you lost some again. – What? | -我觉得你又掉了一些了 -什么 |
[04:05] | Every time! How can you fall for that every time? | 每次 你怎么每次都能上当 |
[04:08] | Because it ain’t funny. It’s a serious problem! | 因为这并不好玩 这是一个严肃的问题 |
[04:11] | Time to get that oil pan fixed. | 油底壳该修了 |
[04:13] | It looks like Deepwater Horizon behind us. | 我们后面看起来像《深海浩劫》 |
[04:15] | – Are you happy, Toni? – What? | -你幸福吗 东尼 -什么 |
[04:18] | Happy. Are you happy? | 幸福 你幸福吗 |
[04:20] | Where is this coming from? | 这又从何说起 |
[04:22] | Well, I… | 那个 我 |
[04:23] | I’d be happy if you stepped on it and | 你要是踩油门我就快乐了 |
[04:25] | your foot didn’t burst through. | 你的脚都没有踩到底 |
[04:27] | Relax. So there’ll be two or three others ahead of us. | 放松 只会有两三个人在我们前面而已 |
[04:33] | Number 126! | 126号 |
[04:34] | Who knew they’d all get up early? | 谁知道他们都起这么早 |
[04:37] | They all look like us. | 他们看起来跟我们一样 |
[04:40] | I thought we were something special. | 我还以为我们很特别 |
[04:44] | What if they all have great ideas? | 要是他们都有好主意呢 |
[04:45] | – Oh God, Toni, let’s go! – Paul! | -天啊 东尼 我们走吧 -保罗 |
[04:51] | Excuse me, what are you pitching? | 不好意思 请问你们要推销什么 |
[04:54] | We are minimalists. | 我们是极简主义者 |
[04:57] | – I see. – We live with exactly 100 things. | -我知道 -我们只靠100样东西生活 |
[05:01] | Deodorant obviously isn’t one of them. | 除味剂绝对不是其中之一 |
[05:07] | And what is your idea? | 你们的点子是什么 |
[05:09] | We developed an app that helps shed what’s unnecessary. | 我们开发一个帮助去除不必要东西的应用 |
[05:13] | – Why? – Who profits? | -为什么 -谁会获益 |
[05:14] | – Nobody. – We reject that logic. | -没人 -我们拒绝那套逻辑 |
[05:17] | People have to be free again. | 人类必须再次获得自由 |
[05:18] | Things need to have a value. We only have this one planet. | 东西需要具有价值 我们只有这一个地球 |
[05:22] | Down with compulsive buying. | 打倒冲动消费 |
[05:26] | Wow! That’s… | 哇 这真是 |
[05:29] | “Wow” is all I’ve got. | 我只能哇了 |
[05:33] | – We’re safe. – Thank God. | -我们很安全 -感谢老天爷 |
[05:37] | 684! | 684号 |
[05:46] | Uh… Hello. | 你好 |
[05:48] | – I’m Anton Katz and this is Paul. – Right. | -我是安东·卡茨 这是保罗 -好好好 |
[05:49] | Let’s fast forward to the part where it gets interesting. | 让我们直奔主题好吗 |
[05:52] | We’re in the 13th hour and my nanny | 这是第13个小时 |
[05:54] | wants to go home for the weekend. | 我的保姆周末还想回家 |
[05:56] | I am Antonietta Kärcher, Senior Talent Scout Europe. | 我是安东妮塔·克莱希 欧洲高级人才侦查员 |
[05:59] | These are Mr. Becht and Mr. Dröger, | 这二位是贝希特先生和德罗格先生 |
[06:01] | our client’s lawyers’ lawyers’ lawyers. | 我们客户的律师的律师的律师 |
[06:04] | And that’s David Zuckerman. | 那是戴维·扎克曼 |
[06:08] | – Who? – Who? | -谁 -谁 |
[06:15] | Zuckerman. He’s watching? | 扎克曼 他在看我们吗 |
[06:17] | Yes, anyone who enters here | 是的 来这里的任何人 |
[06:19] | could be the next Steve Jobs. | 都有可能是下一个乔布斯 |
[06:26] | That was irony. | 太讽刺了 |
[06:27] | Nobody who enters here is the next Steve Jobs. | 这里没人会成为下一个乔布斯 |
[06:29] | So, what have you got for us? | 所以 你们带来了什么 |
[06:33] | Well, it’s quite simple really. | 其实非常简单 |
[06:35] | I was wondering why the voice | 我总是纳闷 |
[06:37] | on my phone is the same for everyone. | 为什么我们手机上的声音都是一样的 |
[06:40] | Regardless of whether I use it, or Toni, or my mother, or you. | 无论是我还是东尼 我妈还是你们在用 |
[06:45] | It’s always the same dull voice. | 总是一样枯燥的声音 |
[06:46] | So I figured, what if our phone… | 所以我在想 假如我们的手机 |
[06:51] | had a personality? | 有性格呢 |
[06:52] | Completely tailored to our person. | 完全为我们量身定制 |
[06:54] | How would you do that? | 你要怎么实现 |
[06:56] | I programmed the software to | 我编写了一个应用程序 |
[06:58] | recognize our emotion from our voice. | 可以通过我们的声音辨别我们的情绪 |
[07:00] | and adjust to it. | 并且作出调整 |
[07:02] | Well, let’s hear it. | 好 让我们听一下 |
[07:05] | – Now? – No. | -现在吗 -不 |
[07:07] | Not now. Any time but now. Now is a terrible time. | 不是现在 现在不是一个好时候 |
[07:12] | Of course now. When else? | 当然是现在 不然呢 |
[07:23] | Hello, Nana. | 你好 娜娜 |
[07:30] | Nana? | 娜娜 |
[07:38] | Nana Um… Nana! | |
[07:40] | What is it, Paul? | 怎么了 保罗 |
[07:41] | Thank God. I thought you were gone. | 谢天谢地 我以为你不在 |
[07:43] | But I mean, where would she go? | 不过 她还能去哪 |
[07:45] | Paul, you’re the funniest person I know! | 保罗 你是我见过的最有趣的人 |
[07:48] | You’re also the only person I know. | 你也是我唯一认识的人 |
[07:51] | That’s her second joke! | 这是她讲的第二个笑话 |
[07:53] | – Did you like it? – Fantastic! | -你喜欢吗 -太棒了 |
[07:55] | I thought of it myself. | 我自己想出来的 |
[07:57] | -You’re great! – You’re great! | -你太赞了 -你也很棒 |
[07:59] | Stop it! – Paul, I love you! | -算了吧 -保罗 我爱你 |
[08:03] | Just pretending. I wouldn’t fall for with my own invention. | 这是假象 我不会和我的发明谈恋爱 |
[08:06] | She just likes me. | 她喜欢我而已 |
[08:09] | Imagine if we combined that with your databases. | 想象一下如果和你们的数据库连接 |
[08:12] | – The possibilities are enormous. – No, no! | -可能性是巨大的 -不 不 |
[08:15] | The possibilities are endless! | 可能性是无限的 |
[08:17] | With your computing power, | 配合你们的计算技术 |
[08:18] | we could give psychological counseling, | 我们可以提供心理咨询 |
[08:21] | keep old people company, console children, | 陪伴老人 抚慰儿童 |
[08:23] | nobody would have to work or be lonely. | 没人再需要工作 没人会感到孤独 |
[08:25] | We could make people happy! | 我们可以让人们幸福 |
[08:28] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[08:29] | Humanity is being made happy for 13 hours now. | 人类现在已经可以保持13小时的幸福了 |
[08:32] | Happy, happy, happy… | 幸福 幸福 幸福 |
[08:34] | Your enthusiasm is giving me acid reflux. | 你的热情让我反胃 |
[08:36] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢你 |
[08:43] | You’re probably wondering what’s in it for you. | 你可能会想知道 这对你们有什么好处 |
[08:48] | These… are Paul’s walking routes in the past three months. | 这是保罗过去三个月的行走路线 |
[08:52] | And this is Paul, | 这是保罗 |
[08:55] | broken down to his smallest character traits. | 被拆分为最细小的性格特点 |
[08:58] | While Paul was configuring Nana, | 保罗研发娜娜的时候 |
[08:59] | we collected every intimate detail about him. | 我们收集了关于他的一切细节 |
[09:02] | We know his sense of humor, | 我们了解他的幽默感 |
[09:04] | we know his fears and preferences, | 我们知道他的恐惧和偏好 |
[09:06] | but most of all, we know his weaknesses. | 最重要的是 我们知道他的弱点 |
[09:08] | Excuse me… What? | 等会儿 什么 |
[09:10] | As a test, we presented Paul with some fitting offers, | 作为测试 我们展示了一些他喜欢的东西 |
[09:14] | and he bought all of them. All of them. | 他买下了所有的东西 所有的 |
[09:16] | 151 products. | 151件商品 |
[09:20] | Sneakers he won’t wear because he wants them to stay new, | 买了球鞋不穿 因为他想让它们保持崭新 |
[09:23] | baseball caps he doesn’t wear because he loses them, | 买了棒球帽不戴 因为他总是弄丢 |
[09:26] | condoms he doesn’t need… | 买了他不需要的避孕套 |
[09:30] | because he doesn’t. | 因为他确实不需要 |
[09:32] | What do you think | 你们认为 |
[09:33] | the industry would pay to know Paul that well? | 业界为了如此深入地了解保罗愿意付出多少 |
[09:38] | You see? I bet that’s my nanny. | 看见了吗 一定是我家保姆 |
[09:41] | My children are probably at a highway stop | 我的孩子可能正在奥得河畔法兰克福的 |
[09:43] | in Frankfurt/Oder. | 高速公路服务站等着我 |
[09:44] | Excuse me, I… | 不好意思 我 |
[09:45] | – Got a minute? – Not now. | -有时间吗 -现在没有 |
[09:48] | Are you kidding me? You used me as bait? | 你在逗我吗 你拿我当诱饵 |
[09:51] | If I’d told you, it wouldn’t have worked. | 我要是告诉你了 就不管用了 |
[09:53] | Now I look like an idiot who would buy anything he sees. | 现在我就像一个看见什么都会买的傻子 |
[09:56] | – You did buy everything you saw. – I didn’t… That’s not… Really? | -你确实看见什么都买 -我没有 不是 真的吗 |
[10:00] | Paul, you’re a genius. | 保罗 你是一个天才 |
[10:01] | But you have no self-control. You’re a consumer whore. | 但是你没有自制力 你是一个购物狂 |
[10:05] | That’s why you were perfect! | 所以你是一个完美的测试对象 |
[10:07] | I’m not a consumer… | 我不是购物狂 |
[10:11] | This never happened before. | 这种事情以前没有发生过 |
[10:14] | What? | 什么 |
[10:16] | – He called. – Who? | -他打来电话 -谁 |
[10:18] | Him. | 他 |
[10:21] | Him? | 他 |
[10:23] | He’s offering four million euros. | 他提供四百万欧元 |
[10:24] | Don’t ask me why, I can’t explain it. | 别问我为什么 我无法解释 |
[10:27] | – But… – Yes! | -不过 -太好了 |
[10:28] | Next month he’ll be at the Digital Midget Convention, | 下个月他会出席一个小型数码设备会议 |
[10:31] | and he’d like to meet you. | 他想见你们 |
[10:35] | Four million! | 四百万 |
[10:44] | Hey Toni, can we talk about that job? | 东尼 我们能谈谈工作了吗 |
[10:47] | – What? – Job offer! | -什么 -工作机会 |
[10:49] | – Now? – Yes, I’ve had it. | -现在吗 -当然 我已经受够了 |
[10:51] | I live in a cupboard under the stairs, | 我住在楼梯下的橱柜里 |
[10:53] | like Harry Potter. | 就像哈利·波特一样 |
[10:54] | Every time my parents come, | 每次我父母来见我的时候 |
[10:56] | I have to rent a place on Airbnb. | 我都得在爱彼迎上租房子 |
[10:59] | Hi, I heard you’re the new Steve Jobs. | 你好 我听说你就是那个新的乔布斯 |
[11:02] | – What? – Jobs. Steve. | -什么 -乔布斯 |
[11:04] | Job? Did she say job? | 工作吗 她刚才是不是说工作 |
[11:06] | Betty, I think she… | 贝蒂 我觉得她… |
[11:07] | Are you thick? That’s my job. | 你是厚脸皮吗 那是我的工作 |
[11:08] | I’ve worked seven years for peanuts. | 我已经为微薄的工资工作了七年 |
[11:10] | I’m almost 30. I need a regular job. | 我都快要30岁了 我需要一个体面的工作 |
[11:12] | If you think you can butt in | 如果你以为你隆了胸 纹了身 |
[11:13] | with your extensions and tramp stamp, | 就能来抢这份工作的话 |
[11:15] | watch out, I’ll break your legs. | 给老娘注意了 我会打断你的腿 |
[11:19] | Find yourself a football player! | 去找足球运动员玩吧 |
[11:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:25] | Uh… Nothing. Ronnie, have you seen Paul anywhere? | 没事 罗尼 你看见保罗了吗 |
[11:28] | He’s partying hard somewhere! | 他在某个地方狂欢 |
[11:41] | Right. I… Uh… | 好吧 我… |
[11:43] | Paul and I were going to say something together. | 保罗和我要一起说些事情 |
[11:46] | But I don’t know where he is. | 但是我不知道他在哪里 |
[11:51] | Right, when Paul told me about his idea almost five years ago… | 好吧 当保罗五年前跟我分享他的创意时 |
[11:55] | – We’d never have thought… – Boring! | -我们从来没有想过 -无聊爆了 |
[12:01] | – Excuse me. – Hey, Paul! There he is. | -借过 -保罗 他在那里 |
[12:04] | – Yes, here I am. – OK. Come on. | -对 我就在这儿 -行 快上来 |
[12:06] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[12:07] | I had to order some new sneakers. | 我刚才去预定新出的球鞋了 |
[12:11] | OK. Where was I? | 好吧 我刚说到哪里了 |
[12:12] | No idea. Where were you? | 不清楚 你刚才说到哪里了 |
[12:15] | – When Paul told me about his idea… – Yep! | -当保罗跟我分享他的创意时 -对 |
[12:18] | – …neither of us knew… – I told him my idea. | -我们都不知道 -我跟他分享了我的创意 |
[12:21] | – We never expected that… – Never expected! | -我们从没想到 -从来没有 |
[12:24] | – That we’d get offered… – Woo! An incredible offer! | -我们会被… -简直难以置信 |
[12:27] | – Are you going to keep doing that? – Oops! No, no, no. | -你要继续这样吗 -不 不 不 |
[12:30] | – Sorry. – OK? | -对不起 -真的吗 |
[12:31] | – Please. – Thank you. | -请讲 -谢谢您 |
[12:34] | So, um… We only wanted to thank you for all your hard work. | 所以 我们只想感谢你的辛勤付出 |
[12:38] | Toni got his first pubes at 17. | 东尼在17岁的时候才长阴毛 |
[12:42] | The last one in the class. | 他们班发育最晚的一个 |
[12:45] | He was very late for his age in general. | 总的说来 他在同龄人中什么都是最晚的 |
[12:48] | He’d always put toilet paper in his undies. | 他总是把厕纸放在内衣里 |
[12:52] | OK, I see what’s happening here. | 行 我知道你想干什么了 |
[12:55] | That’s why he needs all that | 所以他才需要肌肉和身份象征 |
[12:56] | muscle and status symbols. | 来证明自己 |
[12:57] | Paul is upset that we know he’s a consumer whore. | 保罗很不高兴 我们都知道他是购物狂 |
[13:00] | Really? Who’s the consumer whore? | 谁是购物狂 再说一遍 |
[13:02] | – It bothers you, right? – You are. | -你很困扰 对吧 -你才是 |
[13:03] | You don’t have any self-control. | 你根本没有一点自制力 |
[13:06] | My watch, my coffee machine… | 我的表 我的咖啡机 |
[13:07] | He’s constantly calling Amazon. | 他总是给亚马逊打电话 |
[13:09] | My climbing and diving gear… | 我的登山装备和潜水装备 |
[13:11] | I’m Toni, losing my hair! | 我是东尼 我正在掉头发 |
[13:12] | I can do without everything, because I don’t identify with it. | 我什么都可以不要 因为我不需要彰显身份 |
[13:16] | Right. You can’t survive a day without your stuff. | 没了你的那些玩意儿 你一天都过不下去 |
[13:18] | – 100 days! – No way. | -100天都可以 -想都别想 |
[13:20] | Wanna bet? | 打个赌吗 |
[13:21] | Paul! Paul! Paul! | 保罗 保罗 保罗 |
[13:24] | I’ll get rid of everything I have. | 我可以丢掉我所有的玩意儿 |
[13:26] | Can you do that too? | 不知道你行不行 |
[13:27] | – Everything? Really? – Yes, every… | -所有的东西 真的吗 -对 所有 |
[13:31] | Fine, every day you get one thing back. Oh, right… | 每天都可以取回一样东西 对了 |
[13:34] | And whoever gives up | 不管谁放弃 |
[13:35] | leaves half his shares to the entire staff. | 都把他一半的股份留给全体员工 |
[13:44] | Are you nuts? | 你疯了吗 |
[13:47] | Oh! That’s when he chickens out. | 看 这就是他害怕的时候 |
[13:49] | If it’s about money, he gets a little scared. | 只要是关于钱 他就会害怕 |
[13:51] | Because he’s stingy. | 因为他是守财奴 |
[13:57] | Toni! Toni! | 东尼 东尼 |
[14:01] | Paul! Paul! Paul! | 保罗 保罗 保罗 |
[14:07] | Great! | 太好了 |
[14:08] | Now we have ten people trying to catch us slipping up. | 现在有无数个人想要看到我们赌输了 |
[14:10] | Nonsense! They’re all drunk. Tomorrow, they’ll have forgotten. | 没用的 他们都醉了 明天就全忘了 |
[14:30] | Day 1 | 第一天 |
[14:40] | Toni! | 东尼 |
[14:43] | Shit! | 糟糕 |
[14:44] | Mom, do you need help? | 妈妈 你需要帮忙吗 |
[14:46] | Fuck! | 干 |
[14:52] | How nice! | 多好啊 |
[14:54] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:57] | Yes, that’s a penis! | 对 那就是阴茎 |
[15:00] | The foreskin. | 那里有包皮 |
[15:01] | Right. There’s foreskin too. You have it too. | 对 那里也有包皮 你也有的 |
[15:04] | It’s great that he gets to see that. | 能让他看到这个太好了 |
[15:06] | I mean, Elke and I can’t help him. | 我是说 艾尔克和我帮不了他 |
[15:09] | Look! It’s like a python wearing a turtleneck. | 看 就像一条穿高领毛衣的蟒蛇 |
[15:13] | I really need to go. Have a nice day. | 我真的得走了 祝你过得愉快 |
[15:21] | Toni? | 东尼 |
[15:25] | Oh God… | 我的天啊 |
[15:36] | Thank God you’re alive. Everything’s gone. | 幸好你还活着 所有的东西都不见了 |
[15:38] | Everything! My furniture, my things. | 所有东西 我的家具 我的东西 |
[15:40] | Oh God, my phone! We have to call the… | 我的天啊 我的手机呢 我们需要打给… |
[15:43] | You look like a steak. | 你看起来像个肉排 |
[15:45] | – I slept on the heater. – Why? What… | -我睡在炉子上 -为什么 怎么… |
[15:47] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[15:49] | You just can’t handle alcohol. | 你就是不能喝酒 |
[15:51] | I had a blackout. | 我断片了 |
[15:52] | Probably something in my drink. | 酒里一定有什么东西 |
[15:55] | Oh God, you read about that in the news. | 天啊 这是新闻里才能看到的事 |
[15:56] | Knockout drops, robbed… | 入室抢劫 洗劫一空 |
[15:58] | What? | 什么 |
[16:04] | Take it off! Take it off! Take it off! | 脱光 脱光 脱光 |
[16:08] | – No. – Yup. | -不是吧 -就是这样 |
[16:10] | No, no, no, no… | 不 不 不 |
[16:12] | Yes, and it was your idea. | 就是这样 你自己的主意 |
[16:14] | But nobody would take that seriously. | 但是没人会当真的 |
[16:16] | Nobody took it seriously until you promised shares. | 本来没人会当真 直到你说要给股份 |
[16:19] | I was drunk. That doesn’t count! | 我当时喝醉了 这不算 |
[16:21] | Of course it doesn’t count. | 当然不算 |
[16:23] | We’ll both say it’s off. It was a joke. | 我们一起宣布它无效 那只是在开玩笑 |
[16:26] | – Both of us, together. – Both of us. | -我们俩一起 -一起 |
[16:27] | – We won’t lose face. – Right. | -我们不会丢脸 -对 |
[16:29] | – What can they do? – What can they do? | -他们能怎么办 -他们能怎么办 |
[16:34] | Good morning, lads! | 早上好 小伙子们 |
[16:35] | It sure took some work to get it all to fit. | 这确实需要一段时间来适应 |
[16:40] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:42] | The rent has been paid for exactly 100 days. | 这里已经预付了100天的房租 |
[16:44] | We all chipped in. | 我们凑钱付的 |
[16:45] | Me too, even with my intern wage. | 我也给了钱 甚至用上了我的实习工资 |
[16:48] | Here we wrote down the rules again. | 我们把规矩重新写下来了 |
[16:50] | Every day at midnight you can take back one thing. | 每天午夜 你们可以取回一样东西 |
[16:53] | Shoes and socks count as one. We’re generous. | 一双鞋子一双袜子算一样 我们很慷慨的 |
[16:55] | There’s food in the office. | 办公室里有食物 |
[16:57] | Your bank cards and money are in here. | 你们的银行卡和现金在这里 |
[17:00] | Open this and you lose. | 打开这个 你们就输了 |
[17:02] | These are your weekend rations. | 这是你们每周的配给 |
[17:04] | Betty brought it. | 贝蒂买的 |
[17:06] | Superfood with goji berries and smoothies for the hangover. | 为宿醉准备的枸杞果汁和冰沙 |
[17:08] | – Thank you. – Uh… Ronnie. | -谢谢 -罗尼 |
[17:10] | You don’t have to be so meticulous about the rules. | 你不用把规矩定得太严格 |
[17:13] | Do you know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[17:16] | This is the bikini | 这是凯丽·费雪 |
[17:18] | Carrie Fisher wore in Return of the Jedi. | 在《星球大战3: 绝地归来》中穿的比基尼 |
[17:19] | It’s being auctioned off at Christies. Guess who’s bidding? | 它正在佳士得拍卖 猜猜谁在出价 |
[17:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:26] | Listen, Ronnie… | 听着 罗尼 |
[17:29] | Toni has something to say. | 东尼有话要说 |
[17:33] | Paul’s afraid he won’t manage. | 保罗害怕他不会完成 |
[17:37] | Yes! That loser! | 失败者 |
[17:40] | He’s right. | 他是对的 |
[17:44] | You’re starting with nothing. | 你们现在一无所有 |
[17:46] | Right. No keys. | 没有钥匙 |
[17:49] | You don’t have glasses either. | 也没有杯子 |
[17:52] | Right, and… | 对 而且… |
[17:54] | This has to go too. | 这个也不能留 |
[17:58] | – Betty! – Yes! | -贝蒂 -来了 |
[18:04] | You said we’d call it off together. | 你说的 我们一起叫停这个玩笑 |
[18:07] | Yes, and then I remembered that my shares are safe. | 对 但我刚想起来我的股份是安全的 |
[18:11] | I can’t lose against you! | 我不能输给你 |
[18:25] | – No, I won’t do it. – Oh God! | -不 我不会这样做的 -天啊 |
[18:27] | I’m taking the car. | 我要上车了 |
[18:33] | Right. Then that’s your first thing. | 好 那这就是你的第一样东西 |
[18:35] | What? | 什么 |
[18:36] | Toni, bring me something! | 东尼 给我一些东西 |
[18:38] | Shit! Toni! | 操 东尼 |
[19:04] | My things. Those idiots. | 我的东西 这些蠢货 |
[19:06] | Everything’s still here. Everything’s mixed up. | 所有东西都还在这里 都被混在一起了 |
[19:09] | OK, let’s be logical. | 好的 现在让我们理一理顺序 |
[19:12] | Warm up, get dressed, dry off. | 保暖 穿衣 擦干 |
[19:14] | Cover nudity, warm up, get dressed. | 遮体 保暖 穿衣 |
[19:19] | My phone. | 我的手机 |
[19:21] | My suits. | 我的西服 |
[19:25] | That’s cashmere, you have to hang it up. | 那是羊绒的 你得挂起来 |
[19:55] | Nana! NANA, can you hear me? | 娜娜 娜娜 能听见我说话吗 |
[19:59] | You’ve got to be kidding. | 你在搞笑吧 |
[20:04] | I’ll take the coat. I’m ready. | 我已经穿上袄子了 我已经准备好了 |
[20:06] | And you? | 你呢 |
[20:10] | That’s your first thing? | 那就是你的第一件物品吗 |
[20:14] | – Yes. – Are you going to roll home? | -是的 -你打算滚回家吗 |
[20:25] | Shit. | 该死 |
[20:26] | That’s good. | 那太棒了 |
[20:29] | Open your coat. | 打开你的袄子 |
[20:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:34] | – Show me. – No. | -给我看看 -我不 |
[20:39] | – Dude! – It’s both David Beckham. Counts as one. | -哥们 -都是贝克汉姆的品牌 算是一样 |
[20:41] | – Take it off! – What? | -脱了 -为什么 |
[20:43] | The coat’s too thin, the sweater too short. | 这袄子太薄了 毛衣又太短了 |
[20:45] | I don’t happen to keep a survival kit | 我又没碰巧在车库里 |
[20:47] | from Patagonia in my garage. | 放巴塔哥尼亚的生存工具包 |
[20:48] | Trousers or sweater? | 裤子还是毛衣 |
[20:51] | Trousers. Sweater! | 裤子 毛衣 |
[20:52] | The sweater… Fuck, I can’t do this! | 毛衣 干 我做不到 |
[20:55] | Stop it! No! | 快停下 |
[21:08] | Hi, I don’t mean to interrupt. | 嗨 我不是有意要打断你们的 |
[21:10] | May I? | 我能用一下电话吗 |
[21:21] | Oh, thank God. Thank you. | 谢天谢地 谢谢你们 |
[21:26] | You can hang up, I found it! | 你们可以挂电话了 我找到了 |
[21:28] | Oh, I’d take the coat. | 如果是我 就选那件袄子 |
[21:31] | The sweater’s a little short. | 毛衣太短了 |
[21:34] | Fuck! | 干 |
[21:42] | First one home gets to take a bath. | 谁第一个到家 谁就可以洗澡 |
[21:44] | What? No, it’s my bathtub. | 什么 不行 那是我的浴缸 |
[21:54] | Your shoulders are abnormal. You eat too much protein. | 你的肩膀太宽了 你吃太多蛋白粉了 |
[22:17] | Now what? | 然后呢 |
[22:27] | Day 2 | 第二天 |
[23:09] | I can’t take it anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[23:11] | It’s as if someone pressed pause. | 这就好像有人按了暂停键 |
[23:12] | The music in my life is gone. | 我生命中的音乐消失了 |
[23:14] | I only hear my thoughts. | 只能听见自己的想法 |
[23:15] | Ever notice how much shit you think? | 终于发现你乱七八糟的想法太多了是吧 |
[23:16] | If I listen for five more minutes, I’ll jump out the window. | 再听五分钟 我就会从这里跳下去了 |
[23:19] | Will this day never end? | 这一天是不是没完了 |
[23:21] | It’s 8:45 am. Oh God! | 才早上8:45 天啊 |
[23:25] | – What are you picking next? – I’m not telling. | -你下一样会选什么 -我不会告诉你 |
[23:28] | What does that say? | 黑板上写着什么 |
[23:31] | – Hey, stop looking! – Where did you get chalk? | -别看了 -你哪里来的粉笔 |
[23:33] | You’re cheating! I want chalk too. | 你在作弊 我也想要粉笔 |
[23:35] | Go upstairs. I’m bored. | 快上楼 我烦透了 |
[23:36] | Deal with it. You can give up any time. | 面对现实吧 你随时都可能放弃 |
[23:41] | – Fuck you! – Excuse me? | -去你妈的 -你说什么 |
[23:43] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[23:44] | I tried to reach you, but your phone is off. | 我试着联系你 但你的手机关机了 |
[23:47] | I know! | 我知道 |
[23:50] | You’re doing what? | 你们在干什么 |
[23:52] | – 100 days. – 100 things. | -100天 -100件东西 |
[23:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:56] | – Isn’t it obvious? – Is it? | -这还不明显吗 -明显吗 |
[23:58] | – It is? – It’s a political statement. | -明显吗 -这是一项政治宣言 |
[24:02] | It’s a statement against consumerism. | 这是一项反对消费主义的宣言 |
[24:07] | Yes, that’s one way of putting it. | 当然 也可以这么理解 |
[24:09] | My word, finally he gets it! | 我的天 他终于明白了 |
[24:13] | And I thought you had no backbone. | 我还以为你没有骨气呢 |
[24:16] | In ’89, they hosed us off the Wall | 1989年 他们用高压水枪 |
[24:18] | with a water cannon. | 把我们从柏林墙冲下来 |
[24:19] | Why? So we’d buy and buy and buy some more. | 为什么 这样我们就能买买买 一直买 |
[24:23] | How about being human? | 人性去了哪里 |
[24:24] | – Eh… Wolfgang? – Money isn’t all that matters. | -Wolfgang -钱不是最重要的 |
[24:27] | How is it going with your thingy? Your app? | 你那啥怎么样了 你的应用程序 |
[24:30] | You said someone was interested? | 你说谁对它有兴趣来着 |
[24:32] | Eh… Yes, Mom, but… | 是的 妈妈 但是 |
[24:34] | What would you get for something like that? 5000? | 这种东西能赚多少钱 五千吗 |
[24:38] | – Not quite. – 4000? | -不太准确 -四千 |
[24:41] | Renate, stop it already. | 蕾娜特 别这么说 |
[24:41] | I’m proud. The youth awakens. | 我很骄傲 年轻人觉醒了 |
[24:45] | Men, I’m buying you something to eat. | 小伙子们 我要请你们吃饭 |
[24:48] | Give me some money. | 给我点儿钱 |
[24:50] | There’s a McDonald’s on the corner. | 拐角那儿有家麦当劳 |
[24:54] | You hell raisers! | 你们太棒了 |
[24:59] | In ’89 he fought for free elections, | 1989年他为自由选举作斗争 |
[25:01] | and now he’ll vote AfD or not at all. | 现在他要么投德国选择党 要么干脆不投 |
[25:01] | 德国的新政治运动团体 要求德国退出欧元区 并重启德国马克 | |
[25:04] | He just can’t handle it that Marx | 他就是不能接受马克思 |
[25:06] | turned out to be right in the end. | 原来是对的 |
[25:09] | Speaking of Marx… | 说起马克思 |
[25:14] | How is your mother? | 你的母亲怎么样了 |
[25:17] | She’s flying around the world, | 她在世界各地飞来飞去 |
[25:19] | giving lectures on the end of the West. | 做关于西方终结的演讲 |
[25:22] | Some people always land on their feet. | 有些人总是能绝处逢生 |
[25:25] | Usually on those of others, yes. | 通常以牺牲别人为代价 |
[25:30] | You look tired. | 你看起来很疲惫 |
[25:32] | Are you eating enough? | 你吃饱了吗 |
[25:36] | Your father and I are going to the Baltic Sea. | 你父亲和我要去波罗的海 |
[25:38] | I cut out some coupons. | 我剪了一些优惠券 |
[25:39] | I need a little romance and stuff. | 我需要一点浪漫的东西 |
[25:42] | Or else I’ll forget why we’re married. | 不然我都忘了我们为什么要结婚 |
[25:44] | Paul, you’ll look after Grandma, | 保罗 你要好好照顾奶奶 |
[25:47] | or she’ll climb the chairs and clean the windows. | 不然她又要爬到椅子上擦窗户了 |
[25:49] | Oh, no. Mom! | 不要啊 妈妈 |
[25:51] | Anton, stop grinning. You’re going too. | 安东 别幸灾乐祸了 你也要去 |
[25:55] | And put something on. | 穿上衣服 |
[25:58] | Day 3 | 第三天 |
[26:43] | – Nana! – Paul! | -娜娜 -保罗 |
[26:45] | – I missed you. – I missed you too! | -我好想你 -我也想你 |
[26:49] | Stop joking and show me. | 别开玩笑了 给我看 |
[26:51] | How can I when you keep joking? | 你一直开玩笑 我怎么给你看 |
[26:54] | Nana? | 娜娜 |
[27:04] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[27:07] | Day 7 | 第七天 |
[27:21] | Uh… isn’t that cheating? | 这不算犯规吗 |
[27:25] | I slept 0.02 hours. My back and neck hurt. | 我只睡了0.02小时 后背和脖子酸痛 |
[27:28] | I haven’t crapped in three days, | 我三天没拉屎了 |
[27:30] | because you feed us cereal bars and bananas. | 因为你们只喂我们吃谷物棒和香蕉 |
[27:32] | One word to Toni | 你要是敢告诉东尼 |
[27:33] | and I shove R2D2 up your ass. | 我就把R2D2捅进你菊花里 |
[27:35] | – I see. – Ok. | -明白了 -那就好 |
[27:37] | – Great. – Paul? | -好的 -保罗 |
[27:39] | Coming! | 来了 |
[27:42] | Betty? | 贝蒂 |
[27:44] | I want to change my bet. | 我想改变我的赌注 |
[27:45] | 500 on Toni. | 500欧元押东尼 |
[27:47] | Then no one is betting on Paul. | 那就没人押保罗了 |
[27:49] | Then who are we betting against? | 那我们在和谁打赌呢 |
[27:50] | David Zuckerman asked me to say | 戴维·扎克曼让我转达 |
[27:52] | he looks forward to meeting you. | 他很期待与你们见面 |
[27:54] | And we took the liberty of sending you a little security guide. | 我们冒昧地给你们发送了一份安全指南 |
[27:57] | The man is worth more than the GDP of Austria. | 这个男人的身价比奥地利的GDP都高 |
[28:00] | So there are some things to consider. | 因此有些事情不得不考虑 |
[28:04] | That was a joke, about Austria. | 关于奥地利的事 是个玩笑 |
[28:06] | He’s worth three times that. | 他的身价是奥地利GDP的三倍 |
[28:09] | The security regulations. | 这是安全规程 |
[28:11] | Half of them. | 的一半 |
[28:12] | Then I ran out of paper. | 然后纸用完了 |
[28:14] | – Oh, Paul, you’re mother called. – Fuck! | -保罗 你母亲打电话了 -靠 |
[28:18] | Grandma? | 奶奶 |
[28:20] | Grandma, look who I brought! | 奶奶 看看我把谁带来了 |
[28:25] | Grandma? | 奶奶 |
[28:29] | Grandma! | 奶奶 |
[28:32] | Out of protest? | 为了抗议 |
[28:33] | Yes, Grandma. We got rid of our things. | 是的 奶奶 我们摆脱了物品的束缚 |
[28:35] | But Paul’s losing. | 但是保罗要输了 |
[28:37] | Who is that? | 你是谁 |
[28:40] | – It’s me, Toni. – Anton Katz, Grandma. | -是我 东尼 -安东·卡茨 奶奶 |
[28:43] | – He used to live with us. – I know that. | -他之前和我们住在一起 -我知道 |
[28:47] | – Who? – Toni! | -谁 -东尼 |
[28:49] | Toni. | 东尼 |
[28:51] | Handsome Toni? | 帅哥东尼吗 |
[28:53] | That’s right. | 对了 |
[28:54] | You dropped my incense smoker once. | 你有一次把我的香薰小人掉在地上 |
[28:57] | It came from the Erzgebirge. It’s missing an arm now. | 它来自厄尔士山脉 现在一条手臂没了 |
[29:00] | – No, that was Paul. – Excuse me? | -不是我干的 是保罗 -你说什么 |
[29:01] | Listen. I got to light it and you pulled it away from me. | 我当时正准备点燃你就把它抢走了 |
[29:05] | It was the only thing you couldn’t have. | 那是唯一一件你不能拥有的东西 |
[29:07] | My grandma, my incense smoker. | 我的奶奶 我的香薰小人 |
[29:09] | See? You’re so petty. | 看到了吧 你太小气了 |
[29:11] | Mom bought half the toy store for you. | 我妈妈为你买下了半个玩具店 |
[29:13] | I had those shitty jeans, you got Lego. | 我的牛仔裤都破得不行 你却有乐高玩具 |
[29:15] | Don’t you have wives? | 你们都没老婆吗 |
[29:18] | No Grandma, we don’t have time. | 没有 奶奶 我们没那个时间 |
[29:21] | He hasn’t been in love since Anna Kloske. | 他自从安娜·克洛斯克后就没谈过恋爱了 |
[29:25] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了 |
[29:27] | She left me for someone else, Grandma. | 她为了别人离开我了 奶奶 |
[29:30] | For whom? | 为了谁 |
[29:35] | – Hey, please. – Really? | -别这样 -真的吗 |
[29:36] | My God, Paul, it was in 12th grade. | 我的天 保罗 那是12年级的事了 |
[29:38] | Get over it! | 别再提了 |
[29:39] | – I had some nice, long… – Yes, long. | -我有几段美好的 很长的 -没错 很长的 |
[29:41] | – …relationships. – “Nice” is debatable. | -恋爱经历 -“美好”有点争议 |
[29:43] | Better than sleeping with someone else | 总好过你每晚和不同的人上床 |
[29:45] | every night to feed your ego. | 就为了抚慰你的自尊 |
[29:46] | – They were all so bitchy. – Bitchy? | -她们都很恶毒 -恶毒 |
[29:48] | Better than your fuck doll with fake tits. | 总比你操有假咪咪的充气娃娃强 |
[29:50] | You can’t get a woman with character. | 你找不到一个有个性的女人 |
[29:52] | They can smell something’s wrong from miles away. | 她们老远就能闻到你有不对劲的地方 |
[29:58] | I’ll go find the incense smoker. | 我去找找那个香薰小人 |
[30:00] | Time to smoke a peace pipe. | 是时候安静地点一管香了 |
[30:08] | Look, nana. | 看 娜娜 |
[30:10] | – This one or… – Yes, I like that one. | -这件还是 -我喜欢这件 |
[30:12] | – Or this one? – With those sneakers? | -还是这件 -这上面还有运动鞋 |
[30:15] | Obviously Oscar de la Renta. | 当然要选奥斯卡·德拉伦塔了 |
[30:23] | Hello. | 你好 |
[30:25] | Having some trouble smoking? | 抽起烟来不方便吗 |
[30:28] | It’s from the security guard. Part of the outfit. | 从警卫那儿拿的 是服装的一部分 |
[30:31] | Can you take a picture? | 你能拍张照吗 |
[30:33] | Sure. | 当然 |
[30:43] | OK, wait. | 行 等一下 |
[30:45] | NANA, can you hear me? | 娜娜 你能听见我说话吗 |
[30:48] | Sorry Paul, | 对不起 保罗 |
[30:48] | but this month’s data limit has been reached. | 但是这个月的流量已经用完了 |
[30:51] | What? That’s impossible. | 什么 这不可能 |
[30:53] | What are you two doing here anyway? Is it an art project? | 你俩在这干嘛 这是一项研究吗 |
[30:56] | It’s a bet. | 这是个赌注 |
[30:58] | A bet? – 100 days consumption-free. | -赌注 -100天无消费品 |
[31:02] | – Are you guys tree-huggers? – Not really. | -你们是环保狂吗 -不算是 |
[31:04] | – What for then? – Just like that. | -那是为什么 -就是这样 |
[31:06] | That’s stupid. | 太愚蠢了 |
[31:07] | You wear a bra over your dress and live in a garage. | 你把胸罩穿在裙子外面 还住在车库里 |
[31:10] | It’s fashion and I don’t live here. | 这是时尚 而且我不住在这里 |
[31:11] | Do you want a date? | 你想和我约会吗 |
[31:14] | I think you just lost me. | 我不太懂你什么意思 |
[31:17] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[31:19] | Yes, a… date? | 对啊 约会 |
[31:26] | A date? | 约会 |
[31:28] | Fuck! I have nothing to wear! | 靠 我没衣服穿了 |
[31:31] | Don’t cook some vegetarian shit, OK? | 别煮那些素食主义者吃的玩意儿 行吗 |
[31:37] | What do you say now, huh? | 我看看你现在还能说什么 |
[31:39] | I can’t get a woman with character? | 我找不到一个有个性的女人 |
[31:42] | If you have a problem with your internet connection… | 如果你的网络连接有问题 |
[31:45] | – …please say “four”. – Four. | -请说”四” -四 |
[31:47] | Due to the high number of callers, | 由于来电者较多 |
[31:49] | this call may be subject to delays. | 此次通话可能会有所延迟 |
[31:52] | The remaining waiting time is 27 minutes… | 剩余等待时长为27分钟 |
[31:57] | 31 minutes. | 31分钟 |
[31:59] | 45 minutes. | 45分钟 |
[32:03] | Did you already consult the internet for help? | 你是否上网咨询过 |
[32:05] | Check www.Vodaf… | 请查看www.Vodaf… |
[32:07] | Meike Schmidt, what can I do for you? | 我是迈克·施密特 有什么可以帮你 |
[32:12] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[32:15] | – Hello? – Please! No, no, no… | -有人吗 -别挂 别 别 别 |
[32:17] | No, no, no! | 别 别 别 |
[32:22] | Your current waiting time is 1300 minutes. | 你目前等待时长为1300分钟 |
[32:27] | The next available representative has been reserved for you. | 已为你预留下一个可通话的接线员 |
[32:35] | Save me. | 救救我 |
[32:37] | What’s wrong with you? I got stuck in the Twilight Zone. | -你出什么事了 -我陷入两难境地了 |
[32:41] | Oh, no… | 天哪 |
[32:42] | I can’t go online because I can’t pay | 我没法上网 因为我没付钱 |
[32:43] | and I can’t pay without going online. | 不上网我又没法付钱 |
[32:46] | – Oh God. – I’ve seen hell. | -我的天 -我见过地狱 |
[32:49] | This is how the world will end, in a hotline. | 世界就是被热线电话终结的 |
[32:53] | Come in, I’ll make you some tap water. | 进来吧 我给你弄点儿自来水 |
[32:58] | Tell me something terrible from your life to lift my spirits. | 跟我说说你有什么糟心事 让我打起精神 |
[33:03] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[33:05] | – With what? – With the date. | -什么怎么样了 -约会 |
[33:08] | What about it? | 约会怎么了 |
[33:11] | Is it going terribly? | 约会糟糕吗 |
[33:14] | No. Why? | 不啊 怎么了 |
[33:16] | Well, because you have nothing to entertain her with, | 因为你没法取悦她 |
[33:19] | you turned skinny and unattractive without your protein, | 没了蛋白粉 你就成了瘦子 没有魅力 |
[33:22] | your hair is falling out without your pills. | 没了药片 你的头发成把地掉 |
[33:25] | What? | 什么 |
[33:28] | – Where? – In the back. It’s barely noticeable. | -在哪儿 -在后面 看不太出来 |
[33:31] | Shit! Take a picture. | 糟了 拍张照 |
[33:32] | Come on. | 过来 |
[33:34] | – Are your eyes dry? – What do you want from me? | -你的眼睛干吗 – 你究竟想让我干嘛 |
[33:36] | I spent four hours on the phone. | 我在手机上花了四个小时 |
[33:38] | Four hours of my life I’ll never get back. | 我生命中的四个小时 再也无法挽回 |
[33:41] | – My phone is supposed to save me time. – Then put it away. | -手机本是用来节约时间的 -那就放下手机 |
[33:46] | – What? – Just put it away. | -什么 -放下手机 |
[33:48] | – Are you crazy? – You see? | -你疯了吗 -你看到了吧 |
[33:51] | You just can’t be alone. | 你就是不能一个人呆着 |
[33:53] | You always need something. | 你总是需要什么东西 |
[33:55] | Your possessions possess you. | 你拥有的东西占有了你 |
[33:59] | Nonsense. | 胡说 |
[34:00] | Ever wondered why you bought | 你有没有想过为什么你会买下 |
[34:02] | all the things we offered you? | 我们推荐的所有东西 |
[34:04] | – Nonsense! – Yeah! | -胡说 -对 |
[34:09] | Shit, shit, shit! | 该死 该死 该死 |
[34:22] | Nana, how many things have I bought since we met? | 娜娜 我们认识以来我买过多少东西 |
[34:26] | 151. | 151样 |
[34:30] | – How many did I already have? – 24. | -有多少是我已经有的 -24样 |
[34:36] | Hey, the Americans want the test version of our program. | 有美国人想要我们程序的测试版本 |
[34:38] | Send it to them. | 发给他们吧 |
[34:40] | – But… – Pardon me? | -但是 -抱歉 |
[34:41] | This is a private conversation. | 给我点私人谈话的空间好吗 |
[34:46] | But, Nana… | 但是 娜娜 |
[34:49] | why do I order things I don’t need? | 我为什么会买我不需要的东西呢 |
[34:52] | Because buying makes you happy, Paul. | 因为购物让你幸福 保罗 |
[34:59] | What is happiness, Nana? | 那什么是幸福呢 娜娜 |
[35:03] | Nana? | 娜娜 |
[35:03] | I can google “happiness” for you, Paul. | 我可以为你谷歌”幸福”的意思 保罗 |
[35:12] | Betty! | 贝蒂 |
[35:16] | Listen. What I’m about to say will be our little secret. | 听着 我要说的话是我们俩的小秘密 |
[35:21] | Nobody can find out about it. | 不要告诉任何人 |
[35:22] | Oh God! | 上帝啊 |
[35:24] | What does God have to do with it? | 这和上帝有什么关系 |
[35:26] | I knew this day would come. | 我就知道会有这天的 |
[35:28] | You’re Christian Grey, I’m Anastasia Steele. | 你是克里斯蒂安·格雷 我是安纳斯塔西娅·斯蒂尔 |
[35:30] | What? | 什么 |
[35:32] | You’re the handsome, screwed-up boss | 你是高大帅气的老板 |
[35:33] | and I’m the shy intern | 而我是羞涩的实习生 |
[35:35] | who steals your heart after going through your torture chamber. | 在经历你给予的酷刑之后 我偷走了你的心 |
[35:38] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么啊 |
[35:40] | Fifty Shades of Grey. | 《五十度灰》 |
[35:42] | Never read it. | 我没看过 |
[35:46] | Never mind. | 这不重要 |
[35:48] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[35:50] | I have a date and I need to cook something. | 我有个约会 需要做点吃的东西 |
[35:52] | A date? | 有约会 |
[35:54] | I just don’t know what. | 我不知道该做什么 |
[35:55] | And I need someone to get the stuff from the supermarket. | 我需要有人帮我从超市买点东西 |
[35:58] | Wouldn’t that be cheating? | 这难道不是作弊吗 |
[36:00] | Well, I wouldn’t buy anything. | 这样吧 我不会买任何东西 |
[36:02] | The ingredients would just happen to be in the refrigerator. | 只是那些配料正好出现在冰箱里 |
[36:05] | Of course you would… 2.5K net. | 当然 你可以净赚2500欧元 |
[36:07] | 14-month salary, 12 weeks holiday, paid. | 14个月工资 12周的带薪假期 |
[36:11] | Oh, these ungrateful… | 这些忘恩负义的 |
[36:13] | Toni! Paul and I sent the Ame… | 东尼 保罗和我给那些美国人发了… |
[36:16] | Isn’t it time to change your contact lenses? | 你是不是该换隐形眼镜了 |
[36:18] | They’re weekly lenses, you can keep them in a little longer. | 这是周抛的镜片 还可以再戴一段时间 |
[36:21] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[36:22] | It’s none of my business | 这可能不关我的事 |
[36:23] | but I think it’s time for new ones. | 但是我认为是时候换新的了 |
[36:25] | – I can’t buy any. – What about glasses? | -我不能买 -那框架眼镜呢 |
[36:28] | Glasses! | 框架眼镜 |
[36:30] | I smell like a cow’s ass, | 我闻起来像牛屁股 |
[36:31] | my hair looks like shit | 我头发看起来像屎一样 |
[36:33] | and your butter is giving me pimples. | 你给我的黄油让我长粉刺了 |
[36:35] | Maybe check a mirror. | 也许你该去照照镜子 |
[36:36] | And now glasses too? Sure! | 现在还要戴眼镜吗 当然 |
[36:37] | I’ll look 15 again. I have a date! | 要我看起来像15岁吗 我有约会啊 |
[36:43] | You just want me to look like… | 你们要我看起来像… |
[36:47] | Oh God! | 天啊 |
[36:51] | Hello. | 你好 |
[36:54] | I haven’t had many dates lately, | 我最近虽然没有经常约会 |
[36:56] | and I’m not an expert, | 可能有点生疏了 |
[36:59] | but I’d rather not skip the stage where you still wear trousers. | 但我想最好不要跳过你穿着裤子的步骤 |
[37:05] | I had to swap it for the glasses. | 我必须把裤子换成眼镜 |
[37:07] | It’s better this way, believe me. | 这样比较好 相信我 |
[37:12] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[37:14] | Ok. | 好的 |
[37:33] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[37:40] | I don’t have any pepper. | 我没有胡椒粉 |
[37:42] | Or salt either. I just can’t cook. | 也没有盐 我不会做饭 |
[37:46] | But I have wine. | 但我有酒 |
[37:48] | Yes, please. | 谢谢 |
[37:53] | May I? | 借我用用 |
[37:54] | Oh, right. | 好啊 |
[38:09] | There. | 给你 |
[38:19] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[38:29] | OK, Lucy… | 好了 Lucy |
[38:31] | Tell me, what do you do when you’re not hanging out in garages? | 告诉我 你不在车库游荡时都在做什么 |
[38:35] | Please | 拜托 |
[38:35] | let’s skip the “what do you do” nonsense. | 我们跳过询问对方做什么的废话 |
[38:38] | I… I have no idea who you are. | 我不知道你是谁 |
[38:41] | You have no idea who I am. | 你也不知道我是谁 |
[38:43] | We can be who we want to be. | 我们可以成为自己想成为的人 |
[38:46] | So, just make something up. | 所以 尽情发挥想象吧 |
[38:49] | – Anything? – Yes, be spontaneous. | -可以是任何人吗 -是啊 用直觉去想 |
[38:52] | Spontaneous, don’t think about it. | 用你的直觉 不用刻意去想 |
[38:54] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[38:57] | I’m a millionaire. | 我是个百万富翁 |
[38:59] | A millionaire? | 百万富翁吗 |
[39:00] | From what? | 哪来的钱呢 |
[39:03] | I sold an app. | 我卖了个手机应用程序 |
[39:07] | An app… | 一个手机应用程序 |
[39:10] | A millionaire? | 一个百万富翁 |
[39:12] | In an empty apartment? | 住在空空如也的公寓里吗 |
[39:14] | I can’t trust anyone | 我不相信任何人 |
[39:15] | they all want my money | 他们都想要我的钱 |
[39:16] | so I’m playing poor. | 所以我装作很穷的样子 |
[39:19] | You’re playing poor because you’re looking for true love. | 你装穷是因为你想找到真爱 |
[39:23] | Like everyone. | 就像每一个人 |
[39:23] | Someone who loves me for myself. | 一个真正用心爱我的人 |
[39:26] | Or someone who loves you for your secrets. | 或者一个因为你的秘密而爱你的人 |
[39:30] | But who might that woman be? | 但那个女人会是谁呢 |
[39:34] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[39:37] | On the street, the millionaire wouldn’t even notice her. | 在大街上 富翁甚至都不会去注意她 |
[39:40] | She is moderately attractive, | 她长相并不算很出众 |
[39:42] | but she has an excellent taste in fashion. | 但她时尚品味极佳 |
[39:47] | “Moderately attractive”. | “长相不算出众” |
[39:50] | The millionaire is testing her. | 那位百万富翁正试探她呢 |
[39:52] | He did everything to scare her off. | 他费尽心思想把她吓跑 |
[39:54] | He’s not wearing pants. | 他不穿裤子 |
[39:55] | – He cooked terribly. – Without salt. | -他做的饭很难吃 -都不放盐 |
[39:58] | – He makes it hard for her. – But… | -他让她为难了 -但是 |
[40:01] | The woman won’t be fooled. | 这个女人不会上当受骗 |
[40:06] | Well, I think you look great tonight. | 我觉得你今晚真美 |
[40:10] | Far above average. | 远超大众水平 |
[40:18] | Something’s running out of your eye. | 有东西从你眼睛里跑出来了 |
[40:20] | Something yellow. Don’t rub it. | 黄色的东西 别揉眼 |
[40:22] | Oh God! | 上帝啊 |
[40:23] | I know they’re a bit red | 我知道我的眼睛有点红 |
[40:25] | but it’s just the lenses, I… | 那只是隐形眼镜出了问题 我… |
[40:26] | Oh God! | 天啊 |
[40:29] | Oh God, oh God… | 天啊 天啊 |
[40:30] | Hold this, please. | 拿着这个 |
[40:32] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[40:33] | Chamomile tea. | 甘菊茶 |
[40:35] | Do you think it’s a good idea? | 你觉得这有效吗 |
[40:37] | It’s all I found at the gas station. | 我在加气站只找到这个 |
[40:40] | – It’s boiling hot. – Not at all. | -好烫啊 -一点也不烫 |
[40:45] | That’s not chamomile, it’s peppermint. | 那不是甘菊茶 是胡椒薄荷吧 |
[40:48] | – What? – Smell it. | -什么 -你闻 |
[40:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:59] | I couldn’t resist. Nurses are sexy. | 我无法抵抗 护士太性感了 |
[41:03] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[41:06] | May I open my eyes now? | 我现在可以睁眼了吗 |
[41:08] | Definitely not. | 绝对不可以 |
[41:12] | Stay still. | 乖乖待着 |
[41:17] | I’m a little hot. | 我有点热 |
[41:19] | I’m taking something off if you don’t mind. | 你不介意的话我要脱掉点衣服了 |
[41:24] | I know this is a bit unprofessional, | 我知道这有点不专业 |
[41:28] | but… | 但是 |
[41:29] | there’s a reason I got kicked out of nurses’ school. | 我被护士学校开除是有原因的 |
[41:34] | Careful. Hold still. | 小心 别动 |
[41:42] | Hello! I thought you might need dese… | 你好 我想你可能需要些甜点 |
[41:44] | Hello. | 你好 |
[41:46] | – Hello. – Where’s Toni? | -你好 -东尼在哪 |
[41:48] | – In the bathroom. – You’re disturbing us! | -在卫生间 -你打扰到我们了 |
[41:50] | Why? What are you doing? | 为什么 你们在干什么 |
[41:52] | Hold still or the teabags will slide down! | 别乱动 不然茶包会滑下去的 |
[41:56] | – Teabags? – Come in. | -茶包 -进来吧 |
[42:00] | I bought 151 things. 151! Why? | 我买了151样东西 151样 为什么 |
[42:02] | Because it’s nice! | 因为东西好 |
[42:04] | More, I think. | 我觉得不止 |
[42:05] | Because it makes you happy. | 因为购物使你幸福 |
[42:07] | Because it makes me happy. | 因为购物使我幸福 |
[42:08] | – Great dress, by the way. – Thank you. | -裙子不错 -谢谢夸奖 |
[42:11] | But when I buy things to make me happy, | 当我想通过购物获得幸福的时候 |
[42:13] | what does that say about me? | 这说明了什么 |
[42:17] | That you’re not happy. | 说明你其实并不幸福 |
[42:20] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[42:22] | Or else you’d just stop. | 不然你会停下来的 |
[42:24] | Why else would I keep wanting more? | 为什么我还不停地想要更多呢 |
[42:27] | That’s not your decision to make. | 那决定权不在你 |
[42:30] | Your brain is from the Stone Age. | 你的大脑来自石器时代 |
[42:32] | It’s always afraid to starve. | 它老是害怕挨饿 |
[42:34] | That’s how it’s wired. Hoard and eat. | 那是它的工作模式 储藏食物 填饱肚子 |
[42:36] | I’m not a Neanderthal, I have a free will. | 我不是尼安德特人 我有自由意志 |
[42:38] | Bullshit! There is no free will. | 胡说 根本没有什么自由意志 |
[42:41] | – No? – Consider your phone. | -没有吗 -想想你的手机 |
[42:43] | It is designed to appeal to your Stone Age brain. | 它的目的就是吸引你那石器时代的大脑 |
[42:46] | You have to become dependent. You can’t fight back. | 你一定会依赖上它 你无可抵挡 |
[42:49] | So it’s not about happiness at all? | 所以它和幸福完全没关系吗 |
[42:51] | It’s about the promise of happiness. | 它是一种对幸福的期待 |
[42:54] | People have to move. Always chasing that carrot. | 人们不得不行动 一直追赶那根胡萝卜 |
[42:57] | So that means nobody can be happy | 也就是说没有人能幸福 |
[43:00] | or the business goes south. | 不然商店早就破产了 |
[43:02] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[43:07] | What is… What are you doing? | 什么 你在干什么 |
[43:09] | – What is she doing? – I don’t… | -她在干什么 -我不 |
[43:10] | I’m just going to the toilet. | 我只是要去卫生间 |
[43:17] | – Shit! You see? – I’m over here. | -该死 你看到了吗 -我在这儿呢 |
[43:22] | Thank you for putting her off! | 谢谢你把她给气跑了 |
[43:23] | I was so close to the finish line. | 就差一点就搞到手了 |
[43:25] | And that wasn’t easy. I mean, just look at me! | 这并不容易 我是说 看看我现在的样子 |
[43:28] | Then you walk in with your Ecumenical Church Day. | 然后你和你的普世教会日就来了 |
[43:31] | You were talking the whole time. | 一直都是你在说话 |
[43:32] | This is about Anna Kloske. | 是因为安娜·克洛斯克 |
[43:34] | – What? – You are so vindictive. | -什么 -你真是小肚鸡肠 |
[43:37] | “Alright, let’s talk about happiness”. | “好了 我们来聊聊幸福吧” |
[43:42] | I know what you’re up to. | 我知道你想干什么 |
[43:43] | I’m getting that chick tonight, you can bet your life on it! | 今晚这个妞是我的 你可以赌上你的命 |
[43:47] | I thought you might care about what… | 我觉得你会在乎… |
[43:49] | Walk me to the door. | 带我到门口 |
[43:51] | Go. | 快点 |
[43:53] | – Why? – Go to the door. | -为什么 -带我到门口 |
[44:03] | Yeah, uh… | 好 |
[44:04] | Sorry, uh… | 抱歉 |
[44:06] | Paul had to go to bed. | 保罗得去睡觉了 |
[44:08] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[44:10] | I heard. | 我听到了 |
[44:24] | You want to get the chick. | 你想得到这个妞 |
[44:27] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[44:29] | You were so close to the finish line. | 你差一点就把我搞到手了 |
[44:34] | I think that was a misunderstanding. | 这是个误会 |
[44:36] | Yes, I think so too. | 是 我想也是 |
[45:08] | Stop, stop, stop… | 等等 等一下 |
[45:15] | Fuck. Sorry. | 操 对不起 |
[45:36] | Grandma? | 奶奶 |
[45:38] | I’ll make you some food. | 我来给你做饭 |
[45:41] | Grandma! | 奶奶 |
[45:41] | Whoa, that’s heavy. | 这也太重了 |
[45:43] | Grandma! | 奶奶 |
[45:45] | Grandma, you can’t do things like that. | 奶奶 你不能做这种事情 |
[45:47] | – Who else will do it? – What do you want with that? | -不然谁来做 -你把这个拿下来干嘛 |
[45:50] | There were two boys here the other day. | 之前这里有两个男孩 |
[45:53] | – Yes, that was us. – I know that. | -对 就是我们 -我知道 |
[45:56] | Me and Toni. | 我和东尼 |
[45:57] | Handsome Toni? | 帅哥东尼 |
[45:59] | That’s right. | 对 |
[46:02] | What does that have to do with the suitcase? | 这跟旅行箱有什么关系 |
[46:05] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[46:07] | I saved it when we fled. | 我们逃跑的时候放那的 |
[46:09] | We weren’t allowed to take more. | 他们不准我们带更多行李 |
[46:12] | – May I? – Go ahead. | -我能看看吗 -你看吧 |
[46:19] | Wait, so… | 等等 所以 |
[46:20] | All your possessions fit in there? | 你的东西都能放进去吗 |
[46:24] | There were six of us in one room. | 我们一间房里住了六个人 |
[46:26] | At the refugee camp. Nobody wanted us. | 在难民营 没人愿意接纳我们 |
[46:30] | Kind of like today. | 就像现在一样 |
[46:32] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[46:34] | People forget. | 人们总是遗忘 |
[46:38] | Is that Grandpa? | 这是爷爷吗 |
[46:39] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[46:44] | Does he look like Grandpa? | 他看着像爷爷吗 |
[46:46] | Then who is he? | 那他是谁 |
[46:51] | I made the dress out of our nice tablecloths. | 这件裙子是我用我们的漂亮桌布做的 |
[46:55] | We didn’t need them anymore. | 我们不需要那些桌布了 |
[46:59] | – Look at you smiling. – That’s impossible. | -看你笑得多开心 -不可能 |
[47:01] | You are. Look. | 真的 你看 |
[47:03] | You look super happy. | 你看上去超级幸福 |
[47:06] | Well… | 是吗 |
[47:07] | We were young. We survived. | 我们那时还年轻 活下来 |
[47:11] | That was already a lot. | 已经是幸运至极了 |
[47:19] | What is it, Paul? | 怎么了 保罗 |
[47:21] | Nothing, Grandma. It’s just the smoke. | 没事 奶奶 烟有点熏眼睛 |
[47:25] | Come here. Hey, come here. | 过来 过来 |
[47:28] | Like in the old days. | 就像过去那样 |
[47:31] | Grandma, I’m almost 37. | 奶奶 我都快37岁了 |
[47:37] | Everything was easy for you, Grandma. | 奶奶 你的生活真惬意 |
[47:40] | You had nothing. | 你什么都没有 |
[47:42] | But you were still happy. | 但你仍然感到幸福 |
[47:44] | We have everything. | 我们什么都有 |
[47:48] | We can eat when we want to, what we want to… | 我们丰衣足食 从不担心饿肚子 |
[47:51] | Nobody shoots at us, nobody locks us up. | 没人开枪打我们 也没人把我们关起来 |
[47:55] | We have no reason to be unhappy. | 我们有什么理由不幸福 |
[47:58] | You had the war. | 你们那时经历着战争 |
[48:01] | Poor boy. | 可怜的孩子 |
[48:03] | Why aren’t we ever happy for long? | 我们为何不能获得长久的幸福 |
[48:08] | Happiness is like water, Paul. | 幸福就像水 保罗 |
[48:10] | If you try to hold on to it, you’ll | 如果你想刻意去抓住它 |
[48:12] | go through life with clenched fists. | 你最后也只能收获两个紧握的拳头 |
[48:21] | Nurse! | 护士 |
[48:23] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[48:26] | I can’t get these stupid drops in. | 这些蠢眼药水我滴不进去 |
[48:31] | Hey, don’t look. | 别看 |
[48:36] | Hold still, or the drops won’t stay in. | 别动 不然就都流出来了 |
[48:39] | Yes, it’s okay… | 好的 没问题 |
[48:43] | What are you doing here anyway? | 你到底在这干嘛 |
[48:46] | It’s long before midnight. | 离午夜还久着呢 |
[48:48] | I wanted to see you arrive. | 我想看到你过来 |
[48:50] | I’m not dressed yet. | 我还没穿戴整齐 |
[48:52] | I’ll help you. | 我来帮你 |
[49:19] | Why do you have all this? | 你怎么有这么多东西 |
[49:22] | This isn’t all of it. | 还有呢 |
[49:39] | Yes… | 是啊 |
[49:46] | Wait… | 等等 |
[50:56] | I’d like to see you more often. | 我想多见见你 |
[51:00] | Yes. | 好啊 |
[51:04] | On one condition. | 有一个条件 |
[51:06] | What? | 什么条件 |
[51:08] | What’s in here, stays in here. | 我们的事情止步于这里 |
[51:13] | Ok. | 行 |
[51:14] | You won’t come after me. | 你不许追求我 |
[51:17] | Ok. | 行 |
[52:25] | – Nervous? – Nah. | -紧张吗 -不 |
[52:28] | – In ten minutes? – Yo! | -十分钟 -好 |
[52:31] | But you’re not wearing that? | 但你没穿那个 |
[52:33] | Did you pick up your suit? | 你去拿你的西服了吗 |
[52:35] | Suit or tea. | 拿了西服就没茶喝了 |
[52:37] | Oh God, they’re coming! | 天啊 他们来了 |
[52:44] | What are they doing? | 他们在做啥 |
[52:45] | – Isn’t it time you got glasses? – You’d like that. | -你不该配副眼镜吗 -你想得美 |
[52:49] | Stop staring out the window and go do something cool. | 别盯着窗外了 去做点酷的事情 |
[52:52] | Like what, drink coffee? | 什么事算酷 喝咖啡吗 |
[52:53] | Go! | 快去 |
[52:56] | – What are they doing? – Nothing, what… | -他们在做啥 -没啥 什么 |
[53:03] | Of course he drives electric. | 他当然会开电动车 |
[53:09] | You read the protocol? | 规程你读过了吧 |
[53:11] | – I gave up at page 200. – His eyes were sore. | -我读到200页就没读了 -他眼睛痛 |
[53:14] | Hilarious. Mr. Dröger, please write that down. | 很搞笑 德罗格先生 请把这写下来 |
[53:17] | If you misbehave, I will lose my job. | 如果你们举止不当 我工作就丢了 |
[53:19] | And then I can’t pay my nanny, | 然后我就请不起保姆了 |
[53:21] | and my nanny can’t pay her nanny either, | 然后我的保姆就请不起她的保姆了 |
[53:23] | triggering a devastating economic chain reaction | 引发一连串毁灭性的经济反应 |
[53:25] | leading to the election of a right-wing chancellor. | 最终导致右翼人士当选总理 |
[53:28] | Did you hear me? | 你们听懂了吗 |
[53:30] | Please, Mr. Becht, the executive summary. | 贝希特先生 请你总结一下我刚刚说的 |
[53:32] | Only speak when you are addressed. | 让你们说话的时候再说话 |
[53:34] | You will show friendly, un-German behavior. | 你们要展示出友好的德式礼仪 |
[53:37] | When a joke is made, you will laugh appropriately, | 有人说笑话 你们就要给出恰当的笑容 |
[53:40] | but refrain from making jokes yourself. | 但是你们自己不要说笑话 |
[54:51] | Should someone tell him it’s speaking Finnish? | 有人该告诉他那东西在说芬兰语吗 |
[55:04] | Now… May I? | 现在 我能说了吗 |
[55:07] | Yes, of course. | 可以 当然 |
[55:11] | Yes | 是的 |
[55:12] | No | 不是 |
[55:13] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[55:14] | He means yes. | 他说是 |
[55:16] | No | 不是 |
[55:21] | Yes | 是 |
[55:21] | No | 不是 |
[55:22] | Yes | 是 |
[55:23] | No | 不是 |
[55:23] | Yes | 是 |
[55:23] | – Are you mad? – Just wait. | -你发什么疯 -等一等 |
[55:41] | What? | 干嘛 |
[56:08] | What? Sorry. | 啥 抱歉 |
[56:29] | Are you out of your mind? 14 million! | 你疯了吗 1400万 |
[56:33] | Did someone open your skull and take a dump in it? | 有人在你脑子里拉屎了吗 |
[56:35] | – 14 million! – Can you even hear me? | -1400万 -你听到我说话没有 |
[56:38] | Can you hear what I’m saying? | 你有没有在听我说话 |
[56:40] | 14 million euros, Paul. Your turn. | 1400万欧元 保罗 你说吧 |
[56:44] | You just do what you want, huh? | 你想怎么样就怎么样是吧 |
[56:46] | Making big deals behind my back. Why didn’t you tell me? | 背着我达成协议 你怎么不告诉我 |
[56:49] | – Because there is no deal. – What? | -因为我们没达成协议 -啥 |
[56:50] | I was just bluffing. | 我在虚张声势 |
[56:52] | What? | 什么 |
[56:53] | Come on, he knows. He’s not stupid. | 得了吧 他明白的 他又不是傻子 |
[56:55] | But he still can’t say no. | 但他仍然无法拒绝 |
[56:58] | – Why? – Because he wants the data. | -为什么 -因为他想要数据 |
[57:00] | He doesn’t care that our app is cute and makes people laugh. | 他才不管我们的应用是不是滑稽可笑 |
[57:03] | His currency is data. | 数据就是他的金钱 |
[57:05] | It’s my app! I invented it! | 这是我的应用 我发明的应用 |
[57:08] | And thanks to me it’s now worth 14 million euros! | 多亏了我 现在它值1400万欧元了 |
[57:11] | But it wasn’t about the money. We wanted | 不是钱的问题 我们想做的是 |
[57:13] | to do something good for people. | 真正造福于民 |
[57:15] | Paul, please stop whining. | 保罗 拜托你别发牢骚了 |
[57:17] | People don’t even know what’s good for them. | 人们根本就不知道什么是福 |
[57:20] | They want one thing and do another. | 他们想要一个东西 却做着另外的事 |
[57:22] | Happiness doesn’t exist. All we need | 幸福并不存在 我们只要依靠 |
[57:24] | to win are instincts and discipline. | 直觉和纪律就能赢 |
[57:26] | To hell with a system that’s all about winning. | 你去死吧 就只知道输赢 |
[57:28] | – That’s why you always lose. – I don’t lose. | -这就是为什么你总是输 -我从不输 |
[57:31] | – You do. – Wait, who bet on Paul? | -你才会输 -等等 谁押了保罗那边 |
[57:35] | Nobody? | 没有人吗 |
[57:36] | Why would that be? | 为什么会这样呢 |
[57:37] | OK guys, isn’t it time to celebrate? | 行了两位 难道现在不该庆祝吗 |
[57:41] | Finally! You should really thank me. | 说到点子上了 你真的该谢谢我 |
[57:44] | Come on, let’s drink the champagne now. | 来 我们开香槟 |
[57:46] | I just made this dump a fortune. | 我刚刚给这傻子赚了一大笔钱 |
[57:48] | I don’t want to waste my time measuring dicks. | 我可不想荒废时间争论谁的屌长 |
[57:53] | Yeah, because we all know who’d lose then. | 对 因为我们都知道谁会输 |
[57:58] | Pardon? | 你说什么 |
[57:59] | But maybe that’s why you have to inflate your ego like that. | 也许正因如此 你才需要虚张声势 |
[58:04] | – I’m not sinking to that level. – Better not to. | -我还没有降到那个层次 -最好还没有 |
[58:08] | It’s not a matter of size. | 这不是尺寸的问题 |
[58:09] | It’s relative. In Asia you’d be king. | 这是相对的 在亚洲你就是王者 |
[58:11] | Yours is half foreskin. | 你的包皮就一半长 |
[58:13] | At least I have one. | 至少我还有 |
[58:14] | That’s anti-Semitic. | 你这样说是不符合犹太习俗的 |
[58:15] | Now you’re Jewish again? | 现在你又是犹太人了 |
[58:17] | My cock is fine! | 老子屌好得很 |
[58:19] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[58:20] | Several sources independently confirmed it. | 好几个人都不约而同地确认过 |
[58:22] | Oh really? Who? | 是吗 都是谁 |
[58:23] | Anna Kloske, for example. | 比如安娜·克洛斯克 |
[58:46] | – I’m betting everything. – What? | -我拿整个身家下注 -什么 |
[58:49] | We have 20 days left. I’m betting all my shares on you losing. | 我们还剩20天 我押上我全部股份赌你输 |
[58:52] | What? | 什么 |
[58:53] | Come on, you player, winner takes all, | 来啊 你不是玩家吗 赢家通吃 |
[58:56] | and the staff gets half. | 员工们拿一半 |
[58:58] | But without cheating. Can you manage? | 但是不能作弊 你能做到吗 |
[59:00] | No more orders with Betty. | 不准再指使贝蒂帮你作弊 |
[59:02] | – I don’t know what you mean. – Come on! I’m not stupid. | -你在说什么 -别装了 我不傻 |
[59:05] | Scampi and white wine in the fridge. Eye drops? | 冰箱里的大虾和白葡萄酒 眼药水 |
[59:08] | – That’s cheating. – Cheating? | -那就是作弊 -那是作弊 |
[59:10] | – Who keeps trading? – Who keeps counting things as one? | -是谁在交易 -是谁把好几样东西算作一样 |
[59:13] | – Like what? – Your hair pills. | -你说什么 -你的生发药片 |
[59:14] | – Should I count every pill? – Yes. | -一片算一样东西吗 -是 |
[59:16] | I’d like to see what you choose, | 我想看看你选哪样 |
[59:18] | your hair or 14 million euros. | 你的头发还是1400万 |
[59:20] | Your phone counts as 40 things in one! | 你的手机里面就有40样东西 |
[59:22] | OK. Fine. | 行 |
[59:24] | From midnight: | 从午夜开始 |
[59:26] | no cell phone, no trading, everything counts, | 不用手机 不许交易 所有东西都计数 |
[59:28] | nothing from the office. | 不准从办公室拿任何东西 |
[59:29] | If you get caught, you lose immediately. | 如果被抓到 马上就输 |
[59:35] | Deal. | 成交 |
[59:38] | – Hey! – You said after midnight. | -嘿 -你说午夜之后 |
[59:58] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:00:50] | – Have you completely lost it? – Why? | -你是不是疯了 -为什么 |
[1:00:52] | Did he put you on my case? | 他让你这么做的吗 |
[1:00:55] | No. | 不是 |
[1:00:56] | Why are you spying on me, not him? | 那你为啥要监视我 不是他 |
[1:00:58] | Greater likelihood of meltdown. | 你输的几率比较大 |
[1:01:01] | Shame on you. | 不知廉耻 |
[1:01:03] | – Shame on all of you! – 14 million? | -你们全都不知廉耻 -1400万 |
[1:01:05] | Friendship has its limits. | 友谊是有极限的 |
[1:01:07] | Want a bite? | 想吃一口吗 |
[1:01:10] | – Eh… Paul? – Yes, what is it? | -保罗 -干嘛 |
[1:01:13] | Your mother. | 你母亲 |
[1:01:14] | – Yesterday? Why didn’t you tell me? – Your phone was off. | -昨天吗 你怎么没告诉我 -你手机关了 |
[1:01:18] | Oh, shit. That’s right. It all went well. | 糟了 这就对了 那个很顺利 |
[1:01:21] | She has a cast now, and she’s still a little out of it, | 她有一个角色演了 有点膨胀了 |
[1:01:24] | but you can go visit her. | 但你能去看看她 |
[1:01:26] | She’d like that. | 她会高兴的 |
[1:01:28] | She’s not used to hospitals. Dad is there right now. | 她在医院不太习惯 爸爸在那陪着她 |
[1:01:32] | This is awful. Why does she do this? | 糟透了 她为什么要这样 |
[1:01:35] | It was to be expected that she’d fall down sooner or later. | 可以预料她早晚都会摔下来的 |
[1:01:38] | She won’t listen to anyone. | 她谁的话都不听 |
[1:01:40] | What are you doing with her things? | 你翻她的东西干什么 |
[1:01:42] | I’m seeing what she can take to the home. | 我看看她有什么东西可以带回家 |
[1:01:46] | – A home? – Pauli… | -什么家 -保罗 |
[1:01:49] | She can’t live alone anymore. | 她不能再一个人住了 |
[1:01:51] | We can’t be there for her all the time. | 我们没法永远陪着她 |
[1:01:54] | It’s nice there. She’ll have things to do. | 那边很好 她会有事做 |
[1:01:56] | So you’re sorting out half her life, or what? | 你这是在帮她计划下半辈子吗 |
[1:01:59] | I wanted to ask you if you want anything. | 你想拿点什么东西走吗 |
[1:02:01] | – Me? – Yes, as a souvenir. | -我吗 -是啊 就当纪念品 |
[1:02:07] | Look. | 看这个 |
[1:02:10] | Do you know who that is? | 你知道这是谁吗 |
[1:02:12] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[1:02:15] | I think that was her true love. | 我觉得那才是她的真爱 |
[1:02:16] | A Russian soldier? | 一个俄罗斯士兵吗 |
[1:02:19] | You see? | 看到了吗 |
[1:02:21] | We don’t know anything, Mom. | 我们并不了解她 妈妈 |
[1:02:23] | If even we don’t know what all this means, | 如果连我们都不了解这些东西的意义 |
[1:02:25] | then who will care? | 那还有谁会在乎呢 |
[1:02:27] | Without Grandma here, it’s all just stuff. | 要不是有奶奶在 这些东西毫无意义 |
[1:02:29] | Pauli | 保罗 |
[1:02:31] | It’s not about her memories, but about yours. | 这不是她的回忆 而是你的 |
[1:02:39] | So, do you want to keep something, or not? | 所以你到底要不要拿点什么东西走 |
[1:02:42] | No. | 不要 |
[1:02:44] | What’s wrong, Paul? | 怎么了 保罗 |
[1:02:46] | Nothing, I have no space this week. | 没什么 这星期我没地方放了 |
[1:02:49] | We need you to help with the move on Saturday. | 这周六搬家的时候你得过来帮忙 |
[1:02:51] | – Tell Toni. – Yes, I will. | -告诉东尼 -好的 |
[1:02:52] | – And visit her in the hospital. – I will. | -记得去医院看看她 -我会的 |
[1:02:54] | Bring her cigarettes, or she’ll go mad. | 给她带点烟 要不她会受不了的 |
[1:02:56] | I don’t have money, Mom. | 我没钱 妈妈 |
[1:02:58] | – Wait, I… – No, Mom. | -那我… -别 妈妈 |
[1:02:59] | That’s against the rules. | 那样就破坏规则了 |
[1:03:02] | Take care, Mom. | 保重 妈妈 |
[1:03:05] | Well, thanks for your help. | 那 辛苦你了 |
[1:03:37] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[1:03:39] | Bye. See you next week. | 下周见 |
[1:03:41] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:03:48] | And a good day to you. | 你好吗 |
[1:03:51] | There are one or two things I’d like to know. | 我有一两件事想问你一下 |
[1:03:59] | Not here, OK? | 换个地方 好吗 |
[1:04:02] | What are we doing here? | 我们在这干嘛 |
[1:04:04] | Hold this. | 拿着 |
[1:04:13] | Give me your hand. | 手给我 |
[1:04:20] | Here, 2500 euros. | 这个 2500欧元 |
[1:04:23] | Gucci, 4000 euros. | 古驰要4000欧元 |
[1:04:26] | Prada, almost 6000. | 普拉达要差不多6000 |
[1:04:31] | How much in total? | 总共多少 |
[1:04:32] | 68,743 euros. | 68,743欧元 |
[1:04:36] | How did you pay for all that? | 这么多你怎么买得起 |
[1:04:39] | First with my salary, then credit cards. | 首先是工资 接着是信用卡 |
[1:04:41] | Then money I stole from friends’ wallets. | 然后就是我从朋友那偷来的钱 |
[1:04:43] | And they just went along with it? | 他们受得了你吗 |
[1:04:45] | Let’s put it this way: I don’t have many friends left. | 这么说吧 我没多少朋友了 |
[1:04:54] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[1:04:56] | Christ! | 天啊 |
[1:04:58] | Stupid exercise. | 愚蠢的锻炼 |
[1:05:00] | Why do you have to do that? | 为什么要这样 |
[1:05:01] | So we realize we’re not cured yet. | 这样我们就能意识到自己没康复 |
[1:05:03] | As if I need a reminder. | 说得好像我需要提醒一样 |
[1:05:06] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[1:05:10] | I have to give up everything I have for seven years. | 七年来我不得不放弃所有东西 |
[1:05:13] | I have to move into a self-help flat, go to therapy. | 我不得不一个人住 一个人参加治疗 |
[1:05:16] | I have to face reality. | 我不得不面对现实 |
[1:05:19] | I’d say it’s going quite well. | 这不挺好的吗 |
[1:05:22] | You hide all your stuff | 你把东西都藏起来 |
[1:05:23] | and play princess at night. | 每天晚上活得像个公主 |
[1:05:24] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[1:05:26] | Trust me, if anyone understands, it’s me. | 相信我 如果有人能理解你 那就是我 |
[1:05:30] | If all my things are gone… | 如果我失去了所有这些东西 |
[1:05:33] | what is left of me? | 我还剩什么 |
[1:05:38] | Before the bet… | 下那个赌约之前 |
[1:05:41] | I had 10,000 things. | 我有10,000样东西 |
[1:05:43] | 10,000. | 10,000样 |
[1:05:47] | Last week, I had 77. | 上个星期 我只有77样 |
[1:05:50] | – Do you feel better now? – I don’t know. | -你感觉好些了吗 -我不知道 |
[1:05:55] | You get a sense… | 你会体会到 |
[1:05:58] | of how free you could really be. | 你有多么自由 |
[1:06:04] | Free and starving, in your case. | 对你来说是自由并饥饿着 |
[1:06:07] | Sorry, I only ate half a banana today. | 抱歉 我今天只吃了半个香蕉 |
[1:06:10] | Please don’t tell him. | 别告诉他 |
[1:06:13] | I can be who I want to be for two hours a day. | 我每天还能有两个小时做自己想做的人 |
[1:06:15] | Don’t take that from me. | 别把这也夺走 |
[1:06:18] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[1:06:19] | Promise. | 保证 |
[1:06:21] | I promise. What kind of a person do you think I am? | 我保证 你把我想成什么人了 |
[1:06:28] | Well? Hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[1:06:31] | I wouldn’t wait too long if I were you. | 如果我是你就不会等这么久 |
[1:06:34] | Why? Um… | 为什么 |
[1:06:37] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:06:38] | I didn’t say anything. What would I have said? | 我什么都没说 我还能说什么呢 |
[1:06:40] | I have nothing to say. Good night. | 我无话可说 晚安 |
[1:06:51] | Why shouldn’t I wait? | 为什么我不该等呢 |
[1:06:53] | Nothing, it was just a… | 没什么 只是… |
[1:06:55] | Don’t give me that look. I hate that. | 别那样看着我 我讨厌你那样 |
[1:06:57] | – Where’s my deodorant? – Paul, look at me. | -我的体香剂呢 -保罗 看着我 |
[1:07:01] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[1:07:04] | With your eyes open. | 睁大你的眼睛 |
[1:07:08] | There. Now what? | 行 然后呢 |
[1:07:10] | Until one of us blinks. | 看谁先眨眼 |
[1:07:11] | That’s mean. I always lose. | 这不公平 我总是会输 |
[1:07:13] | Exactly. | 完全没错 |
[1:07:16] | OK. She’s not coming today. | 好吧 她今天不来了 |
[1:07:18] | Happy now? | 开心了吗 |
[1:07:20] | Why? How do you know? | 为什么 你怎么知道 |
[1:07:22] | I just know. Now stop asking. | 我就是知道 别问了 |
[1:07:24] | You better not pull any tricks. | 你最好别耍我 |
[1:07:26] | It’s not funny. | 这不是开玩笑的 |
[1:07:27] | – It’s really important to me. – It? | -这事对我很重要 -什么事 |
[1:07:30] | She. She? | -是她 -她怎么了 |
[1:07:33] | Then what is her name? | 好 那你告诉我她叫什么名字 |
[1:07:36] | Does she have a last name? | 她姓什么 |
[1:07:38] | Where does she live? What does she do? How old is she? | 她住哪 干什么工作 多少岁 |
[1:07:44] | Hey, that’s mean! You know that I would like to know. | 你不能这样 你知道我很想了解她的 |
[1:07:47] | – But? – But she won’t tell me. | -但是呢 -但是她不告诉我 |
[1:07:50] | And why won’t she tell you? | 那她为什么不告诉你呢 |
[1:07:52] | Toni, we both know how this works: | 东尼 我们都知道最后的结局是什么 |
[1:07:53] | She lets you in, you lose interest. | 她答应了你 然后你慢慢失去兴趣 |
[1:07:55] | Like always. | 如同以往 |
[1:07:56] | You let them stroke your ego and then discard them. | 你享受她们的温暖 然后再抛弃她们 |
[1:07:59] | Don’t start with Anna Kloske again. | 别再提安娜·克洛斯克了 |
[1:08:04] | Toni… | 东尼 |
[1:08:07] | you don’t need anyone. | 你不需要任何伴侣 |
[1:08:10] | You don’t even know what it feels like to miss someone. | 你甚至不知道思念一个人是什么感觉 |
[1:08:13] | Because nothing’s missing about you. You’re perfect. | 因为你根本不缺任何东西 你很完美 |
[1:08:15] | You, all by yourself. | 你一个人足矣 |
[1:08:18] | Leave her alone, man. | 放过她吧 兄弟 |
[1:08:21] | If you really like her… | 如果你真的喜欢她 |
[1:08:24] | then let her be. | 就应该放手 |
[1:08:36] | Excuse me, I’m… | 抱歉 我… |
[1:08:38] | I had… | 之前我… |
[1:08:39] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[1:08:41] | Here I am. | 我来了 |
[1:08:43] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[1:08:46] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:08:48] | Come in. | 进来 |
[1:09:10] | Hey Paul. | 晚上好 保罗 |
[1:12:18] | Sorry, I… | 对不起 我… |
[1:12:23] | Why can’t I… It’s so stupid. | 我本来可以… 这太蠢了 |
[1:12:28] | I swear I won’t hurt you, I won’t throw you away. | 我发誓不会伤你的心 我不会抛弃你 |
[1:12:32] | Don’t listen to him, please. | 求求你 别听他的 |
[1:12:33] | He told you. | 他告诉你了 |
[1:12:36] | Yes… No… | 是啊 不是 |
[1:12:39] | What exactly? | 告诉我什么 |
[1:12:43] | Take care, Toni. | 保重 东尼 |
[1:13:12] | You got the right idea. | 你说得没错 |
[1:13:15] | Like Diogenes in the barrel. | 就像住在木桶里的第欧根尼说的 |
[1:13:18] | The world is disgusting. | 这个世界恶心极了 |
[1:13:20] | Being poor is a virtue! | 贫穷是种美德 |
[1:13:53] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么呢 |
[1:13:55] | It’s still eatable. No need to throw it away. | 这仍然是可食用的 没必要扔了 |
[1:13:59] | Consumerist pricks! | 消费主义的蠢驴 |
[1:14:07] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[1:14:09] | What? | 什么 |
[1:14:12] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[1:14:25] | Why did you do that? | 为什么那样做 |
[1:14:29] | Why did I do what? | 我做什么了 |
[1:14:37] | It was seized? | 这是被查封了吗 |
[1:14:39] | Did she steal it all? | 她的东西都是偷来的吗 |
[1:14:46] | She just has a ton of debt and… | 她只是欠了很多钱 |
[1:14:49] | A little psycho thing. | 有点入魔了 |
[1:14:55] | That’s why you ratted on her? | 所以你就要背叛她吗 |
[1:14:57] | I didn’t rat on her. | 我没出卖她 |
[1:14:58] | Are you so fucking jealous | 你他妈就这么嫉妒吗 |
[1:14:59] | you can’t let me be happy for a moment? | 连一刻都不许我幸福吗 |
[1:15:01] | What? | 什么 |
[1:15:03] | You want me to never see her again. | 你想让我再也见不到她 |
[1:15:05] | I just said you’re not good for her. | 我只是说你不适合她 |
[1:15:07] | See her as often as you want. | 你想见就去见 |
[1:15:08] | How? Huh? How? | 怎么见 你告诉我 怎么见 |
[1:15:10] | I don’t know her name. | 我不知道她的名字 |
[1:15:12] | I don’t know where she lives. You said it yourself! | 我不知道她住哪 你自己不是说过吗 |
[1:15:15] | I can’t call her! | 我没法打给她 |
[1:15:17] | – I don’t know if she has a phone! – Of course she does! | -我都不知道她有没有手机 -当然有啊 |
[1:15:20] | She called herself on that first night. | 第一个晚上她打过自己的电话 |
[1:15:26] | – From your phone. – What? | -用你的手机 -什么 |
[1:15:28] | Her number is on your phone. | 你手机里有她电话 |
[1:15:29] | Nons… | 胡说八… |
[1:15:32] | That’s right. | 对哦 |
[1:15:35] | Now you got me, huh? | 现在你懂我什么意思了吧 |
[1:15:37] | What? | 什么 |
[1:15:38] | So that’s why you did all this? | 这就是你这么做的原因吗 |
[1:15:41] | – What? – So I’d get your phone and… | -什么 -我要用你的手机 |
[1:15:43] | you win the bet? | 于是你就赢了对吧 |
[1:15:45] | It’s worth it for 14 million euros. | 为了1400万欧元 什么都值了 |
[1:15:47] | Are you mad? | 你疯了吗 |
[1:15:48] | That’s just like you. | 这就是你 |
[1:15:50] | You’re only happy when everyone around | 只有在周围的人都不幸福的时候 |
[1:15:52] | are just as unhappy as you are! | 你才会幸福 |
[1:16:11] | Now I get it. | 好 我懂了 |
[1:16:17] | It’s all a big misunderstanding. | 这一切是个巨大的误会 |
[1:16:22] | I would be glad if you’d explain it to me. | 你要想解释这一切的话 我很乐意听 |
[1:16:26] | We always think we’re best friends. | 我们总是以为我们是最好的朋友 |
[1:16:30] | But we just know each other for a long time. | 但我们只是相互认识了很久 |
[1:16:35] | There’s a difference. | 这两者并不相同 |
[1:16:45] | I give up. | 我放弃 |
[1:16:48] | You won. Have fun with the money. | 你赢了 享受那些钱吧 |
[1:17:18] | She didn’t know where she was. | 她不知道自己在哪 |
[1:17:20] | Tried to get up in the middle of the night. | 半夜挣扎着想要起床 |
[1:17:23] | With her broken hip. | 屁股还伤着 |
[1:17:26] | It took a while before they noticed. | 过了一段时间他们才发现她 |
[1:17:29] | The second operation was too much. | 她没能熬过第二次手术 |
[1:17:46] | Where were you? | 你上哪去了 |
[1:17:48] | What was so important? | 什么事情这么重要 |
[1:17:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:18:17] | Stupid bet. | 该死的赌注 |
[1:18:23] | I hate him. | 我恨他 |
[1:18:25] | He’s your best friend. | 他是你最好的朋友 |
[1:18:28] | No. | 不 |
[1:18:32] | No, we’re not friends. | 我们不是朋友 |
[1:18:36] | – We are the hare and the hedgehog. – What? | -我们就像兔子和刺猬 -什么 |
[1:18:40] | That was on the tape you always played when he couldn’t sleep. | 他以前睡不着的时候 你放的磁带 |
[1:18:45] | – About the race? – Yes. | -赛跑的故事吗 -对 |
[1:18:51] | He’s always the better one, the faster one, the stronger one. | 他总是更优秀 跑得更快 更强壮 |
[1:18:55] | But… I’m done. | 而我 一塌糊涂 |
[1:18:57] | Oh, Pauli. | 保罗 |
[1:19:02] | Would you rather have him as your son? | 你是不是更希望他当你儿子 |
[1:19:04] | No? | 没有 |
[1:19:06] | Be honest. | 说实话 |
[1:19:08] | What kind of rubbish is that? | 说什么蠢话呢 |
[1:19:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:19:13] | Everything he did was always good. | 他做什么都很优秀 |
[1:19:16] | You were much harsher with me. | 你对我也更严厉 |
[1:19:20] | He just had a tougher life, Pauli. | 只是因为他活得更辛苦 |
[1:19:47] | Oh, Paul, you idiot. | 保罗 你这个蠢货 |
[1:20:02] | Hello, this is Lucy Denske’s mailbox. | 你好 这里是Lucy Denske的语音信箱 |
[1:20:04] | Leave a message after the beep. | 请在哔声后留言 |
[1:20:20] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:20:26] | Uh… sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:20:31] | Lucy? | 露西 |
[1:20:33] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[1:20:36] | Go away! | 走开 |
[1:20:38] | Oh God, it’s you. | 太好了 是你 |
[1:20:40] | – Are you still there? – No! | -你还在吗 -不在 |
[1:20:42] | Listen… | 听我说 |
[1:20:43] | I’m sorry you got caught in the crossfire. | 我很抱歉你遇到了麻烦 |
[1:20:45] | Paul is a loser! | 保罗这个输家 |
[1:20:47] | He doesn’t know when to stop. He shouldn’t have done that. | 完全不知道适可而止 他不该这么做的 |
[1:20:57] | What did he do? | 他做了什么 |
[1:21:01] | He ratted on you. | 他告发了你 |
[1:21:03] | All your stuff was seized. | 你的东西都被没收了 |
[1:21:05] | I’m so sorry. I’ll fix it for you. | 对不起 我来替你摆平 |
[1:21:09] | Nobody ratted on me. | 没人告发我 |
[1:21:12] | I turned myself in. | 我出卖了我自己 |
[1:21:15] | What? | 什么 |
[1:21:18] | You said there is no free will. | 你之前说世上没有自由意志 |
[1:21:21] | So I thought… | 所以我想 |
[1:21:23] | it’s the perfect time to prove the opposite. | 这是我打你脸的绝佳机会 |
[1:21:29] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[1:21:35] | Okay, how much debt do you have? | 好吧 你欠了多少债 |
[1:21:39] | 68,743 68,743. | |
[1:21:43] | – What? – Yes. | -什么 -没错 |
[1:21:45] | – Is that it? – Excuse me? | -就这些吗 -什么意思 |
[1:21:47] | I’ll pay it. | 我来还清 |
[1:21:52] | What? | 什么 |
[1:21:53] | You don’t get it. I won! | 你还不明白 我赢了 |
[1:21:55] | I’m fucking loaded! | 我有钱了 |
[1:21:57] | 68,000 is peanuts! | 68,000根本不算什么 |
[1:21:59] | I’ll pay it with petty cash. | 我花点小钱就付清了 |
[1:22:05] | There are worlds between us, Toni. | 我们根本不是一个世界的人 东尼 |
[1:22:06] | Why? There are problems and we’ll solve them. | 为什么 有问题我们解决就好了 |
[1:22:10] | – You solve them. – Ok… | -你来解决 -好 |
[1:22:12] | I solve them. | 我来解决 |
[1:22:13] | And you think that’s the end of it? | 你以为这样就完事了吗 |
[1:22:16] | Yes! Why not? | 对呀 不然呢 |
[1:22:19] | Because I’m not cured. | 我的病还没好 |
[1:22:23] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[1:22:26] | You don’t care? | 你真不在乎吗 |
[1:22:32] | This is my flat. | 这是我的公寓 |
[1:22:37] | This is where I live. | 我住的地方 |
[1:22:41] | It was assigned to me. | 这是分配给我的 |
[1:22:46] | I have a legal guardian. | 我有个法定监护人 |
[1:22:48] | If I have more than a few euros I spend it right away. | 我一有钱就会立刻花光 |
[1:22:55] | I lied so much in my life. | 我撒了很多谎 |
[1:22:57] | My own parents won’t talk to me anymore. | 连亲生父母都不再搭理我了 |
[1:23:01] | But you don’t care. | 不过你不在乎 |
[1:23:07] | I have a hole in my soul. | 我心里有一个窟窿 |
[1:23:11] | It can’t be plugged. | 无法填满 |
[1:23:13] | Not with money, not with anything. | 用钱填不满 用什么都填不满 |
[1:23:19] | Look at me and tell me you don’t care. | 看着我的眼睛 告诉我你不在乎 |
[1:23:26] | You see? | 看到了吗 |
[1:23:28] | You need someone who is just as talented as you are. | 你需要的是跟你一样优秀的人 |
[1:23:32] | Someone who can keep up with you. | 能与你并驾齐驱的人 |
[1:23:34] | Not someone who just makes you look a bit better by comparison. | 而不只是衬托你的绿叶 |
[1:23:39] | I am not your project. | 我不是你公司的项目 |
[1:24:13] | Congratulations, Toni. | 恭喜你 东尼 |
[1:24:18] | Day 99 | 第九十九天 |
[1:24:23] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[1:24:27] | You can’t keep ignoring me. You have to come out some day. | 你没法一直无视我 早晚有一天得出来 |
[1:24:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:24:47] | – Still nothing? – Nobody’s seen him. | -还是没有吗 -没人见过他 |
[1:24:49] | Should we be worried? | 我们该担心吗 |
[1:24:52] | Did you get the contracts from the Americans? | 你收到美国人的合同了吗 |
[1:24:54] | The lawyers said they’re in the mail. | 律师说发你邮箱了 |
[1:25:01] | What a nice surprise! | 真是稀客 |
[1:25:04] | – Hi, Wolfgang. – Come in, Toni. | -沃夫冈 -进来吧 东尼 |
[1:25:08] | The game already started. | 比赛已经开始了 |
[1:25:10] | Is Renate in? | 蕾娜特在吗 |
[1:25:11] | No, she… | 不 她… |
[1:25:13] | She’s cleaning up at Grandma’s. Some people may be interested. | 她在外婆家打扫呢 有人可能要买那房子 |
[1:25:17] | What’s going on with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[1:25:19] | Why weren’t you at the funeral? | 你怎么没去葬礼 |
[1:25:24] | What? | 什么 |
[1:25:26] | We were wondering where you were. | 我们都在想你上哪去了 |
[1:25:28] | Didn’t he tell you anything? | 他什么也没告诉你吗 |
[1:25:34] | We didn’t have the chance. | 我们没说上话 |
[1:25:39] | What’s with you two? | 你们俩怎么了 |
[1:25:40] | He’ll never forgive me. | 他永远也不会原谅我了 |
[1:25:47] | Come on. Lie down. | 来 躺下 |
[1:25:50] | Like in the old days. | 像以前一样 |
[1:25:53] | Renate, I’m 35 years old. | 蕾娜特 我都35岁了 |
[1:25:55] | Nobody will see. | 没人会看见的 |
[1:25:57] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:26:03] | Stupid bet. | 该死的赌注 |
[1:26:05] | You know, Toni… | 知道吗 东尼 |
[1:26:09] | it’s about time you stopped being children. | 你不能再这么孩子气了 |
[1:26:13] | You need something real in your lives. | 你生活中需要点更实在的东西 |
[1:26:16] | What do I know? Wives? A family? | 我也不知道 可能是妻子 家庭 |
[1:26:19] | Then you’ll know what real problems are. | 这样你才能知道真正的问题是什么样的 |
[1:26:23] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[1:26:24] | Definitely. | 没错 |
[1:26:30] | Can you put in a good word for me? | 你能帮我说说好话吗 |
[1:26:33] | He’s so stubborn, he’ll never give in. | 他太固执了 死不低头 |
[1:26:35] | He’d rather starve than leave his flat. | 宁愿饿死也不走出公寓半步 |
[1:26:38] | Toni, Paul left. | 东尼 保罗走了 |
[1:26:41] | He’s in California. | 他在美国加州 |
[1:26:43] | A first-class ticket. | 头等舱 |
[1:26:45] | Who’d pay for that? | 不知道谁给他买的 |
[1:26:52] | No. | 不 |
[1:27:06] | Paul! | 保罗 |
[1:27:37] | – Say “Hello, Toni”. – Hello, Toni. | -说”你好 东尼” -你好 东尼 |
[1:27:40] | Hello, Willi. | 你好 威利 |
[1:27:44] | Could you please tell Paul to fix his car? | 能请你叫保罗修一下他的车吗 |
[1:27:46] | Elke can’t get the oil stains out of Willi’s trousers. | 威利裤子上的机油艾尔克洗都洗不掉 |
[1:27:49] | There’s a trail of oil running all down the street. | 机油漏了一路 |
[1:28:20] | Fucking nature. | 去你的大自然 |
[1:29:09] | You really need to fix that oil pan. | 你真得修修你的油底壳了 |
[1:29:12] | You polluted half the city. | 你污染了大半个城市 |
[1:29:16] | Greenpeace declared a state of emergency. | 绿色和平组织都拉响警报了 |
[1:29:20] | Is this your version of a bread crumbs trail? | 这就是传说中的面包屑线索吗 |
[1:29:28] | You can’t do that. You can’t just leave me alone. | 你不能这样 不能丢下我就走 |
[1:29:36] | Can you forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗 |
[1:29:38] | For what exactly? | 原谅你什么 |
[1:29:44] | For hitting you. | 打了你 |
[1:29:46] | Ok. | 可以 |
[1:29:47] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[1:29:51] | So… | 那… |
[1:29:52] | we’re fine then? | 我们算和好了吗 |
[1:29:56] | No. | 没有 |
[1:30:01] | OK, what else? | 好 还有什么 |
[1:30:03] | You tell me. | 你给我讲讲 |
[1:30:08] | For treating you unfairly. | 对你不公平 |
[1:30:10] | OK, forgiven. | 行 原谅你 |
[1:30:12] | – For gambling with our money? – Forgiven. | -用你的钱打赌吗 -原谅你 |
[1:30:15] | – For abusing your data without asking? – Forgiven. | -不经许可收集你的数据吗 -原谅你 |
[1:30:18] | For saying you were the driver | 在马约卡岛被拍到超速 |
[1:30:19] | on that speed camera photo in Mallorca? | 说司机是你吗 |
[1:30:22] | Forgiven. | 原谅你 |
[1:30:23] | For submitting your term paper as mine? What? | 用你的学期论文交作业吗 什么呀 |
[1:30:25] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[1:30:31] | You’ve got to be kidding. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[1:30:36] | Anna Kloske? | 安娜·克洛斯克吗 |
[1:30:42] | – What’s there to forgive? – Is that a serious question? | -这有什么需要原谅的吗 -你真这么想吗 |
[1:30:45] | For the thousandth time: it wasn’t my fault. | 说了一千遍了 这不是我的错 |
[1:30:48] | – You still don’t get it, huh? – Paul, she chased after me! | -你还不明白吗 -保罗 是她追的我 |
[1:30:55] | Admit it! | 承认吧 |
[1:30:58] | Just admit it, you asshole! | 你就承认吧 混蛋 |
[1:31:00] | What do you want? | 你要我承认什么呀 |
[1:31:01] | If you’d at least liked her, I would have forgiven you. | 你要是至少还喜欢过她 我还能原谅你 |
[1:31:04] | If she was so important to you, why didn’t you just call her? | 既然她这么重要 你为什么不打电话给她 |
[1:31:07] | Because it’s not about Anna, it’s about you, you jerk! | 因为不是安娜的问题 是你 混蛋 |
[1:31:11] | I want you to admit it! | 我要你承认 |
[1:31:12] | I don’t know what. | 我不知道承认什么 |
[1:31:14] | You couldn’t care less about her. | 你根本不在乎她 |
[1:31:16] | You wanted to hurt me. | 你就是想伤害我 |
[1:31:18] | Of course! | 当然啦 |
[1:31:24] | – What? – I wanted to ruin it. | -什么 -我想破坏你们的关系 |
[1:31:28] | I wanted to take something from you. | 我想从你身上夺走点什么 |
[1:31:31] | I didn’t want you to have that too, in your perfect life. | 我不想你完美的人生连感情都一帆风顺 |
[1:31:34] | What? | 什么 |
[1:31:35] | You have everything. | 你什么都有 |
[1:31:37] | You have a home, you have a family. | 有家 有家人 |
[1:31:39] | – They love you for who you are. – It’s your family too. | -他们无条件地爱你 -他们也是你的家人 |
[1:31:43] | I always had to fight for every bit of attention. | 每一丝关注我都得拼命争取 |
[1:31:46] | Do you remember the story about the hare and the hedgehog? | 你还记得兔子和刺猬的故事吗 |
[1:31:49] | Yes! Yes, you were always the hare. | 记得 你永远是兔子 |
[1:31:51] | That’s how it felt. Always running. | 这就是我的感受 一直奔跑 |
[1:31:53] | Always faster, straight ahead. | 一直比我快 大步冲刺 |
[1:31:55] | And no matter how fast the hare ran… | 但不管兔子跑多快 |
[1:31:59] | The hedgehog… …was already there. | 刺猬永远在那里 |
[1:32:04] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:32:07] | The hedgehog won. | 刺猬赢了 |
[1:32:12] | Because he wasn’t alone. | 因为他不是孤军奋战 |
[1:32:16] | But you aren’t alone. | 但你也不是一个人 |
[1:32:19] | Hey, you can’t just disappear. | 你不能说走就走 |
[1:32:24] | I can’t manage without you. | 我不能没有你 |
[1:32:32] | I hate mud. | 我讨厌泥巴 |
[1:32:33] | I’ve got mud in my eye. | 我眼睛里进泥巴了 |
[1:32:43] | Come on already. A bit higher. | 够了 火有点大了 |
[1:32:47] | Keep it in the flame or it’ll go out. | 把它放在火里 不然会灭掉的 |
[1:33:00] | To Grandma. | 祭拜奶奶 |
[1:33:06] | Where did you find it? The garbage bin? | 你从哪找出来的 垃圾桶吗 |
[1:33:09] | I searched all the junk shops in the area. | 我找遍了附近所有的旧货商店 |
[1:33:12] | He wanted 12.50 euros. | 老板要12.50欧元 |
[1:33:14] | That’s too much for it. | 真是太贵了 |
[1:33:17] | I bought one thing on the 99th day. | 在第99天 我还是买了个东西 |
[1:33:22] | I think I lost the bet. | 我想我输掉赌局了 |
[1:33:26] | I gave up before you. | 我在你之前就放弃了 |
[1:33:28] | When? | 什么时候 |
[1:33:30] | I didn’t hear. | 我没有听到 |
[1:33:33] | You didn’t say anything. | 你什么都没有说 |
[1:33:52] | Hello, Betty. | 你好 贝蒂 |
[1:33:54] | Where are you heading? | 你要去哪里 |
[1:33:56] | Not far in these Manolo Blahniks. | 穿着伯拉尼克的高跟鞋走几步 |
[1:34:04] | You look like someone shot you with a make-up Uzi. | 你看上去像掉进化妆品的桶里了 |
[1:34:07] | It’s the Adele look. OK? | 这是阿黛尔[英国流行歌手]的造型 懂吗? |
[1:34:10] | The eyelashes weigh 30 grams. I can barely open my eyes. | 睫毛有30克重 我眼睛都要睁不开了 |
[1:34:12] | It took two hours to | 我花了2个小时 |
[1:34:13] | sew me into this 4000-euro dress. | 才把自己塞进这条4000欧元的裙子里 |
[1:34:15] | How did you pay for all that? | 你怎么付的钱 |
[1:34:17] | Credit card. A prepayment on our victory. | 信用卡 预支我们的胜利 |
[1:34:20] | – Are you that sure? – You’re not? | -你这么有信心吗 -你没有吗 |
[1:34:21] | – Oh, I am. – They’re coming! | -我有 -他们来了 |
[1:34:39] | – Shit. – They both made it. | -妈的 -他们俩都做到了 |
[1:34:40] | – No way. – I lost. | -不可能 -我输了 |
[1:34:43] | – What? – You? | -什么 -你吗 |
[1:34:46] | – I changed my bet. – Nobody heard it. | -我改了我的赌注了 -没人听到 |
[1:34:47] | – I said it loud and clear. – When? | -我说的很大声很清楚 -什么时候 |
[1:34:51] | I lost too. | 我也输了 |
[1:34:52] | – What? – I don’t believe it. | -什么 -我不相信 |
[1:34:54] | We didn’t plan for that. | 我们没有预料到这种结局 |
[1:34:55] | What does that mean for us? | 这对我们来说意味着什么 |
[1:35:04] | We’re dividing everything among everyone. | 我们会把所有股份都分给你们每个人 |
[1:35:06] | Everyone gets the same share. | 每个人得到相同的股份 |
[1:35:10] | You, us, everyone. | 你们 我们 每个人 |
[1:35:14] | – How many are we? – 12. | -我们有多少人 -12人 |
[1:35:15] | How much does that make? | 那每个人分多少钱 |
[1:35:16] | – 14 divided by 12. – You bum. | -14除以12 -你个笨蛋 |
[1:35:17] | That’s 1,166,666 and 66 cents for everyone. | 每个人1,166,666欧元66分 |
[1:35:22] | What? | 什么 |
[1:35:23] | No more casting couch, | 不再有潜规则 |
[1:35:25] | no more “Mr. Director, may I pick up your pencil?” | 不用再对导演阿谀奉承 |
[1:35:28] | I’m buying the Death Star. | 我要买死星 |
[1:35:29] | – I’m buying Bayern. – Too expensive. | -我要收购拜仁慕尼黑[德国球队] -太贵了 |
[1:35:31] | – Hertha. – Right. | -那就柏林赫塔[德甲球队] -好吧 |
[1:35:33] | – Oh God, I’m so excited! – Where are you going? | -天啊 我太兴奋了 -你去哪里 |
[1:35:35] | – I’m going to puke. – Wait, we wanted… | -我要吐了 -等等 我们想… |
[1:35:39] | We wanted to make you an offer. | 我们想跟你们谈个条件 |
[1:35:44] | Anyone who wants to can keep his share in the company. | 任何人如果愿意 可以把股份留在公司 |
[1:35:47] | We’re doing something revolutionary. | 我们要做些革命性的事情 |
[1:35:50] | Like what? | 比如说呢 |
[1:35:54] | We’ll step out of the rat race. | 我们将走出激烈的竞争 |
[1:35:58] | We’ll take the money we won and… | 我们会用我们赢来的钱 |
[1:36:01] | We’ll make something real. | 做些实实在在的事情 |
[1:36:02] | Like what? | 比如说呢 |
[1:36:05] | We could buy land. | 我们可以买地 |
[1:36:08] | We could create a place where money isn’t everything. | 我们可以创造一个金钱不是万能的地方 |
[1:36:12] | We could grow our own food. We could trade. | 我们可以自己种植食物 然后进行交易 |
[1:36:16] | We could be truly sustainable. | 我们可以真正做到可持续发展 |
[1:36:18] | And we might only be a few, | 我们可能只有几个人 |
[1:36:20] | but all big ideas started small. | 但是千里之行始于足下 |
[1:36:23] | And people know that we can’t go on like this, you see? | 大家都知道我们不能再这样了 明白吗 |
[1:36:26] | We are the revolutionaries! | 我们是革命者 |
[1:36:29] | We are the sand in the gears. | 我们是星星之火 却可以燎原 |
[1:36:31] | – Paul? Paul! – We’ll throw the wrench in the works! | -保罗 -我们要打破现有的规则 |
[1:36:34] | – Paul! – We will… What is it? | -保罗 -我们会… 干嘛 |
[1:36:36] | The Americans just released Nana. | 美国人刚刚发布了娜娜 |
[1:36:39] | What? | 什么 |
[1:36:40] | “David Zuckerman once again revolutionized the world. | 戴维·扎克曼再一次改变了世界 |
[1:36:43] | Since last night, 700 million mobile phones | 从昨晚开始 七亿手机 |
[1:36:45] | can install his revolutionary voice recognition app Nana.” | 安装了他的革命性语音识别应用娜娜 |
[1:36:49] | Hello, Ronnie. | 你好 罗尼 |
[1:36:51] | Are you ready to step into the future? | 你们准备好踏入未来了吗 |
[1:36:58] | 14 14! | |
[1:37:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:37:10] | Alright, be sure to take something home. | 好的 一定要带些东西回家 |
[1:37:14] | I’m paying off my debts with this. | 我要拿这些去还债 |
[1:37:16] | Because… | 因为… |
[1:37:18] | I deserve it. | 这是我应得的 |
[1:37:22] | Hey Betty, let me buy you a drink. | 贝蒂 让我请你喝一杯 |
[1:37:24] | No, when I’m drunk I always want to make out. | 不 我喝醉了总是乱来 |
[1:37:27] | – You are drunk. – Really? | -你已经喝醉了 -是吗 |
[1:37:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:37:36] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[1:37:38] | Yup. | 是的 |
[1:37:42] | – So we got to experience that too. – What? | -所以我们也经历了这些 -什么 |
[1:37:45] | Being rich. | 富有 |
[1:37:51] | It just stressed me out. | 它让我很紧张 |
[1:37:54] | Money gone, woman gone… | 钱没了 女人走了 |
[1:37:57] | Everything gone. | 一切都没了 |
[1:38:01] | Hello? | 什么 |
[1:38:05] | Sorry, but I’d rather have the woman. | 抱歉 我宁愿要那个女人 |
[1:38:10] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[1:38:15] | Yes. | 爱 |
[1:38:37] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:38:39] | OK, what? | 什么好的 |
[1:38:41] | Come on. | 起来 |
[1:40:08] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:40:10] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:40:19] | I just wanted to tell you… | 我只是想告诉你 |
[1:40:21] | I’m not perfect. | 我不是完美的 |
[1:40:25] | I can’t see well, | 我视力不太好 |
[1:40:26] | but I hate these glasses for how they make me look. | 但是我讨厌我戴眼镜的样子 |
[1:40:29] | I have bad breath in the morning. | 我早上有口臭 |
[1:40:31] | I get grumpy when I’m hungry. | 我饿的时候会发脾气 |
[1:40:34] | I have a reading disorder, and I can’t remember names. | 我有阅读障碍 而且我记不住名字 |
[1:40:38] | I could never sleep with a closed door | 我不能关着门睡觉 |
[1:40:40] | because I had to know my Mom was there. | 因为我必须确认我妈妈在 |
[1:40:43] | I always need to be right and I like to lecture. | 我总认为自己是对的 我喜欢说教 |
[1:40:46] | And I can’t really commit, but still I long for you. | 我无法承诺 但是我还是想和你在一起 |
[1:40:50] | Shall I continue? | 我可以继续吗 |
[1:40:52] | What I want to say is that we all have a hole in our soul. | 我想说的是所有人心里都有一个窟窿 |
[1:40:57] | We all hope that something will make us whole again. | 我们都希望有什么能让我们重新变得完整 |
[1:40:59] | Money, attention, something. | 金钱 注意力 某些事物 |
[1:41:03] | A person. | 一个人 |
[1:41:05] | Maybe that’s bullshit. | 也许都是废话 |
[1:41:08] | Maybe we just have to grasp that we’ll never be finished. | 可能我们必须明白 我们永远不会结束 |
[1:41:12] | Then we wouldn’t destroy each other, | 我们也不会毁掉彼此 |
[1:41:13] | but we could be incomplete… | 但是我们可以 |
[1:41:17] | together. | 一起不完整 |
[1:41:20] | Right, and… | 对了 而且 |
[1:41:23] | I’m balding. | 我在掉头发 |
[1:41:29] | I think you need a new mattress. | 我想你需要一个新床垫 |
[1:41:31] | – The squirrels are nesting in yours. – Oh, shit. | -松鼠们正在你的床垫里筑巢 -操 |
[1:41:33] | I still needed it. | 我还要的 |
[1:41:35] | Just buy a new one then. | 那就买一个新的 |
[1:41:37] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[1:41:39] | Why not? I thought you were rich? | 为什么做不到 我以为你很富有 |
[1:41:42] | Well, uh… | 好吧 |
[1:41:44] | It turns out it was a bit premature. | 事实证明 这有点为时过早 |
[1:41:48] | This is all I’ve got. | 这些就是我的全部 |
[1:41:50] | In order of importance. | 按重要程度排序 |
[1:41:52] | – Orderliness is crucial. – Yes. | -井然有序很重要 -是的 |
[1:41:59] | And what you see here are the five things… | 你在这里看到的五样东西 |
[1:42:02] | I can’t live without. | 是我生命中不可或缺的 |
[1:42:08] | I only see four. | 我只看到四样 |
[1:42:15] | Oh God… | 天啊 |
[1:42:19] | That’s so tacky, | 太俗气了 |
[1:42:21] | but it’s so cute I could cry, if it weren’t so tacky. | 但我快感动哭了 不那么俗气就好了 |
[1:42:25] | – Paul came up with that. – Yes, of course. | -保罗的主意 -是的 当然 |
[1:42:27] | But I think it’s pretty good. | 但是我觉得相当不错 |
[1:42:48] | Is a bankruptcy really a good time to take a holiday? | 破产真的是休假的好时机吗 |
[1:42:52] | It’s the perfect time. | 完美的时机 |
[1:42:54] | – We need some time to think. – Fine. And then? | -我们需要时间想一想 -好的 然后呢 |
[1:42:57] | We’ll see. | 再说吧 |
[1:42:59] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:43:05] | What are you going to live on? | 你准备靠什么生活 |
[1:43:08] | We don’t need much, Mom. | 我们不需要太多 妈妈 |
[1:43:13] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[1:43:49] | It kinda sucks though. | 还是有点糟糕 |
[1:43:52] | They stole your invention. | 他们偷了你们的发明 |
[1:43:54] | You can’t just let them get away with it. | 你们不能让他们逍遥法外 |
[1:43:57] | They have more lawyers than Berlin has residents. | 他们的律师比柏林的居民还多 |
[1:43:59] | No, that ship has sailed. | 不 这个已经是过去了 |
[1:44:02] | Maybe it’s a tremendous opportunity. | 也许这是一个巨大的机会 |
[1:44:05] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:44:06] | Well… | 好吧 |
[1:44:08] | It’s our program on their computers. | 他们电脑上的是我们的程序 |
[1:44:11] | Our app is running on 700 million phones. | 我们的应用程序在7亿部手机上运行 |
[1:44:15] | What if there’s a little loophole? | 要是有个小漏洞呢 |
[1:44:18] | Dude, they turned it inside out. | 老兄 他们反复检查过了 |
[1:44:20] | I’m not talking about a virus. | 我说的不是病毒 |
[1:44:22] | Then what? | 那是什么呢 |
[1:44:24] | A little agreement. | 一份小协议 |
[1:44:26] | For a last call. | 最后一次通话 |
[1:44:28] | And Nana would ask me | 娜娜会问我 |
[1:44:30] | what she can do for me now. | 现在她能为我做什么 |
[1:44:33] | And what would you say to her? | 那你会怎么回答她 |
[1:44:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:44:36] | Maybe Nana would speak directly to people. | 也许娜娜可以直接跟人对话 |
[1:44:40] | Maybe she would show them exactly what data is being collected. | 也许她能告诉他们在收集什么数据 |
[1:44:44] | She would ask us how we want to live. | 她会问我们想怎么生活 |
[1:44:47] | Whether the things we buy | 我们买的东西是不是 |
[1:44:49] | really bring joy into our lives, | 真的给我们的生活带来了快乐 |
[1:44:51] | or just clutter up our homes. | 抑或只是把家里弄得乱七八糟 |
[1:44:54] | She would say: “The future is here. | 她会说 未来就在眼前 |
[1:44:57] | We’re right in the middle of it. | 我们身在其中 |
[1:44:59] | But we have to think for ourselves.” | 但是我们必须自己思考 |
[1:45:02] | And do you know what the best part is? | 你们知道最精彩的部分是什么吗 |
[1:45:05] | Zuckerman would have to play along. He couldn’t go back. | 扎克曼不得不配合 他回不去了 |
[1:45:09] | He could hardly admit he stole Nana. | 他很难承认他偷了娜娜 |
[1:45:11] | It would all have been his idea. | 这个想法可能一直在他脑海里 |
[1:45:17] | You didn’t… | 你没有… |
[1:45:22] | No, you didn’t really do that. | 不 你没有真的这么做 |
[1:45:26] | I think that’s mine. | 好像是我的手机 |
[1:45:28] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:45:35] | Hello, NANA. | 你好 娜娜 |
[1:45:36] | Good morning, Paul. | 早上好 保罗 |
[1:45:38] | What a nice day today. | 今天天气真不错 |
[1:45:39] | Yes, wonderful. | 是的 非常棒 |
[1:45:41] | Is it time? | 时间到了吗 |
[1:45:43] | Yup. | 是的 |
[1:45:44] | Time to wake up. | 该醒过来了 |
[1:45:47] | Three… | 三 |
[1:45:49] | Two… | 二 |
[1:45:51] | One. | 一 |