英文名称:The Sentinel
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | Hilton security room, be advised. | 希尔顿警卫室请注意 |
[00:46] | Rawhide moving to the cars. | “生牛皮”正要上车 |
[00:48] | Security room, copy. All posts, all posts, be advised. | 警卫室明白 各岗位注意 各岗位注意 |
[00:52] | Rawhide moving to the cars. | “生牛皮”正要上车 |
[00:57] | Shots fired.! Shots fired.! | 有人开枪!有人开枪! |
[01:00] | Gun.! Gun.! Gun.! | 有枪!有枪!有枪! |
[01:03] | Secure the scene.! | 控制现场! |
[01:12] | We need a car. We need a transport. We need to get transport over here quickly. | 我们要车 要带走他 马上把车开到这儿来 |
[01:19] | Move it to the car. Move it to the car. | 上车去 上车去 |
[01:47] | Welcome to SportsCenter here on E.S.P.N. | 欢迎收看E.S.P.N.的《体育中心》 |
[01:49] | As the preseason draws to a close. | 季前赛现在已渐近尾声 |
[01:51] | Detroit beat New Orleans, a closer game, 28-20, as the start of the new season approaches. | 在新赛季开战前夕 底特律队28-20小胜新奥尔良队 |
[01:55] | We saw Philadelphia absolutely crush Washington last night. | 昨晚我们看到了费城队完胜华盛顿队 |
[01:59] | And in other preseason action, | 在另一场季前赛中 |
[02:00] | we watched as New York handled Chicago, easily, 42… | 纽约队轻取 芝加哥队 比分是42… |
[03:13] | Good morning, Jack. | 早上好 杰克 |
[03:51] | Command Post to Tomahawk 7. What’s your status? | 指挥所呼叫战斧7 你的情况怎样? |
[03:54] | Tomahawk 7, copy. Sector is all clear. | 战斧7明白 本区一切正常 |
[03:57] | Okay, Seven, break. Tomahawk 8, what’s your status? | 好的 7号 呼叫 战斧8 你的情况怎样? |
[04:01] | Command Post, from Eight. Eight is clear, all clear. | 8号呼叫指挥所 8号区域一切正常 |
[04:12] | – Good morning, gentlemen. – Good morning, Mr. PresiDent. | – 早上好 先生们 – 早上好 总统先生 |
[04:14] | – Your locator, sir. – Thank you very much. | – 你的定位器 先生 – 多谢 |
[04:16] | – Today’s brief, sir. – Thank you. | – 今天的简报 先生 – 谢谢 |
[04:18] | – Everybody sleep well? – Mmm. Thank you. | – 大家都睡得好吗? – 嗯 多谢关心 |
[04:20] | – Yes, sir. – Okay. | – 是的 先生 – 好 |
[04:22] | Command Post, from A-4. Be advised. | 指挥所请注意 A-4呼叫 |
[04:24] | Classic has received his locator and brief and is up and about. | “名著”拿到了定位器和简报 他现在已经起床 |
[04:27] | A-4, from Command Post, roger that. | 指挥所呼叫A-4 明白 |
[04:30] | Everybody, Classic is up and about. | 全体注意 “名著”已经起床 |
[04:37] | – Hey, Jack. – Hey, Charl. | – 嘿 杰克 – 嘿 查理 |
[04:40] | Come on, come on. Cough it up. | 来啊 来啊 交出来 |
[04:43] | – Ah, godDamn spreaD. – Cough up. | – 哈 传得真快 – 交出来 |
[04:46] | – Yeah. – Listen, uh, I want to talk to you about something. | – 好 – 听我说 我要和你说些事 |
[04:48] | – Give me a call after work, woulD you? – He’s a glutton for punishment. | – 下班以后给我打电话 好吗? – 他是个不怕挨罚的主 |
[04:51] | – Yeah, yeah. – AZiZ, good morning. We can talk now. | – 对 对 – 阿齐兹 早上好 我们可以现在说嘛 |
[04:54] | – No, no. I got a theory I want to float by you. – Everything all right? | – 不行 我觉得你得帮我一把 – 没事吧? |
[05:00] | – Yeah, everything’s good. Everything’s good. – All right. | – 没事 都很好 – 好吧 |
[05:02] | Pete. After work, right? | 皮特 下班以后 好吗? |
[05:07] | You know what I’m sayir? | 你知道我在说什么吧? |
[05:09] | Well, if they can get anything for him, right? He’s junk. | 哦 假如他们能给他什么?他是垃圾 |
[05:11] | AZiZ, Don’t give up soccer, huh? | 阿齐兹 别放弃足球好吗? |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1451个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:249个,六级词汇:128个,GRE词汇:123个,托福词汇:180个,考研词汇:266个,专四词汇:227个,专八词汇:39个, 所有生词标注共:438个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:14] | – Hey, TedDy. Welcome back. – Hey, thanks. | – 嘿 泰迪 欢迎回来 – 多谢 |
[05:17] | – Gar. – BuDDy. | – 加尔 – 伙计 |
[05:19] | How’D the antiterrorist training go? | 反恐训练怎么样? |
[05:21] | Six weeks running arounD Fort Benning in the rain. I wish I coulD Do it all over again. | 一连六个星期冒着大雨在本宁堡 周围忙活 我真希望再来一遍 |
[05:25] | Well, that can be arranged. | 哦 可以安排的 |
[05:27] | – Tom. – Good mornir, Pete. | – 汤姆 – 早上好 皮特 |
[05:29] | – Is she in the gym? – No, uh, phone to Europe. | – 她在健身房吗? – 不 在给欧洲打电话 |
[05:32] | By the way, you, uh, maDe Time. | 对了 你抽空看看这个 |
[05:35] | It’s very fancy. | 妙极了 |
[05:38] | Ooh, I look good. | 哦 我还真上照 |
[05:40] | Can I get a cup of coffee before we… What’s happening at Camp DaviD? | 我可以先喝杯咖啡吗? 在戴维营出了什么事? |
[05:43] | Matt’s getting closer with Ben-ItZak on the EastJerusalem proposal… | 关于东耶路撒冷方案 马特和本-伊扎克已经快要谈拢了… |
[05:46] | but it’s gonna take your visit to get him to agree. | 不过要让他点头 还得麻烦你去一次 |
[05:49] | What about Abu Jallal? | 阿布·贾拉尔呢? |
[05:50] | If we can work out the water issues, he’ll support it. | 假如我们能解决水的问题 他会支持的 |
[05:52] | But again, we’re not gonna get any firm commitments until they have face time on FriDay. | 不过在星期五他们俩会面之前 不会得到可靠的承诺 |
[05:56] | I’ll be there. I’m just not gonna hang arounD, ’cause it loses its effectiveness. | 我会去的 我不会袖手旁观 那样的话这些工作就失效了 |
[06:00] | – I unDerstanD, sir. – Thank you, Sue. Good morning. | – 我明白 先生 – 谢谢你 苏 早上好 |
[06:02] | A-4 to Command Post. Classic is in the Oval. | A-4呼叫指挥所 “名著”正在椭圆办公室 |
[06:05] | So, we will depart the House at 12:55 p. M… | 所以我们会在中午12:55离开白宫… |
[06:08] | arrive at Chilton Street School at 1:10. | 1:10到达奇尔顿街学校 |
[06:12] | There is a diagram of the school with your paperwork. | 你们拿到的文件里有这所学校的地图 |
[06:15] | – Boss. – Thank you. | – 老板 – 谢谢 |
[06:21] | – Kiss ass. – Uh, speeches and signings… | – 马屁精 – 唔 演讲和签字… |
[06:24] | – should take under 90 minutes… – Where’s my coffee? | – 应该不超过90分钟… – 我的咖啡呢? |
[06:26] | After which Classic will return for meetings in the Oval. | 然后”名著”回椭圆办公室开会 |
[06:30] | Cincinnati’s next move is T.B.D. | “辛辛那提”的下一个行动是T.B.D. |
[06:32] | What’s the “B” stanD for? | “B”代表什么? |
[06:34] | Brass ones. Which you Don’t have. | 卵子 你是没有的 |
[06:36] | – Ooh, ouch. – Any other questions? Let’s get to work. | – 哇 – 还有别的问题吗?咱们开工吧 |
[06:39] | Command Post to all units… | 指挥所呼叫各单位… |
[06:41] | Pontiac and Raven are in the yard and ready to go. | “庞蒂亚克”和”渡鸦”已经 在院子里 准备上路了 |
[06:44] | Cincinnati’s on the move. | “辛辛那提”已经动身了 |
[06:46] | Copy that. All posts, be advised. | 明白 各岗位注意 |
[06:49] | Cincinnati moving to the cars. Break. Montrose, what’s your status? | “辛辛那提”正要上车 呼叫 蒙特罗斯 你的情况怎样? |
[06:52] | – Jill, we are off to… – We’re off to school. | – 吉尔 我们要去… – 我们要去学校 |
[06:54] | – Right. – Classic is moving. | – 对 – “名著”已经动身 |
[06:56] | Montrose, Command Post, copy that. | 蒙特罗斯 指挥所 明白 |
[06:58] | Break, all posts, all posts… | 呼叫 各岗位注意 各岗位注意… |
[07:00] | be advised, Classic moving to the cars. | “名著”正要上车 |
[07:03] | Copy, Command. Cincinnati is in the car. | 明白 指挥所 “辛辛那提”已经上车 |
[07:05] | – Classic is in the car. – [Man #3] One and two back. | – “名著”已经上车 – 一号和二号在后面 |
[07:09] | [Man #4 Over Radio] Break. Command Post, signal departure, en route. Canvas his location. | 呼叫 指挥所 信号发出 在途中 “帆布”已就位 |
[07:12] | We’re set. | 我们到位了 |
[07:20] | This is Chilton security. Countersnipers in place. | 这里是奇尔顿警卫处 反狙击手已经就位 |
[07:36] | Ah, Damn locator. | 该死的定位器 |
[07:38] | School security room, from E.O.d. 1, be advised… | E.O.d.1呼叫学校警卫室 请注意… |
[07:41] | the sweeps are now complete. | 清场完成 |
[07:43] | All posts, be advised, full security now in effect. | 各岗位注意 现在实施全面保卫 |
[07:50] | – Thanks for Doing this with me, hon. – Hmm. | – 亲爱的 谢谢你陪我做这事 – 嗯 |
[07:53] | – I think I’ll go to the beach house this afternoon. – All right. | – 今天下午我想去海滨别墅 – 好的 |
[08:01] | Command Post to Apache. Heads up. | 指挥所呼叫阿帕奇 请小心 |
[08:25] | – Can I help you? – Um, Agent BreckinriDge’s office. | – 要我帮忙吗? – 唔 我要去特工布莱金里奇的办公室 |
[08:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:34] | – Anything else I can help you with? – No. I’m fine. Thanks. | – 还有什么要帮忙吗? – 不用了 谢谢 |
[08:39] | Agent BreckinriDge. Jill Marin, sir. | 特工布莱金里奇 我是吉尔·马林 长官 |
[08:42] | Your secretary saiD I coulD come in. | 你的秘书说我可以进来 |
[08:44] | – Secretary? – You’re late. | – 秘书? – 你迟到了 |
[08:47] | It’s a minute past. | 只过了一分钟 |
[08:49] | – Yeah. AnD that makes you late. – Right. Sorry. | – 对 所以你迟到了 – 是的 对不起 |
[08:53] | Hispanic woman. Four languages. Computer skills. | 西班牙裔女性 会讲四门语言 精通计算机 |
[08:56] | SeconD in your class at the AcaDemy. Well, aren’t you the recruiting poster. | 在学院里是全班第二名 你简直可以上招聘海报了 |
[09:01] | Resumes don’t mean a lot to me, and they mean absolutely nothing on the street. | 简历对我来说意义不大 它们在街上一文不值 |
[09:09] | Any other supportive aDvice before we get to know each other? | 在我们互相认识之前 你还有什么忠告吗? |
[09:12] | As a matter of fact, there is. | 说实话 有的 |
[09:13] | If you want a career here in P.I.D., you might want to… | 假如你想在P.I.D. 干一番事业 那你可能需要… |
[09:17] | invest in some more appropriate clothing. | 买些更得体的衣服 |
[09:19] | I was orDered to take you on. | 他们命令我接纳你 |
[09:21] | That’s why I’m here. You requested me as a T.A. Why? | 所以我才会在这儿 你申请做我的T.A. 为什么? |
[09:27] | My fielD instructor at the AcaDemy saiD you’re the best investigator we have. | 我在学院的实习导师说 你是我们处里最好的调查员 |
[09:30] | – Who is that? – Pete Garrison. | – 那人是谁? – 皮特·加里森 |
[09:34] | Right. | 好的 |
[09:36] | Command Post, from Apache. Follow up. We have an arrival. | 阿帕奇呼叫指挥所 我们到了 |
[09:42] | Hi there. Careful now. | 注意 现在要小心 |
[09:44] | All posts, from Command Post. | 指挥所呼叫各岗位 |
[09:46] | Hold all radio for central traffic only. We have an arrival. | 所有对讲机只能用于中央通信 车队到达了 |
[09:51] | Sorry, folks, no autographs. Can I see your hands, sir? | 对不起 各位 不能签名 先生 让我看见你的手好吗? |
[10:00] | At your 6:00,Jefferson. | 在你六点方向 杰弗森 |
[10:02] | Tweed jacket, halfway up the church steps. | 斜纹软呢夹克 站在教堂台阶一半的地方 |
[10:04] | What’s the matter, Pete? You see somebody on the watch list? | 怎么了 皮特? 你看见警戒名单上的人了? |
[10:07] | – He just Doesrt look right. – Security room, check out the top view. | – 只是看他不对劲 – 警卫室 检查俯视情况 |
[10:11] | – It’ll be just another minute, sir. – All right. | – 再等一分钟就好 先生 – 好吧 |
[10:13] | Excuse me. | 劳驾 |
[10:16] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 借过 借过 |
[10:19] | – [Cheering Continues] – Hi, sir. CoulD we see your hanDs, please? | 你好 先生 请让我们看见你的手好吗? |
[10:22] | – Huh? What are… – Take your hanDs out of the jacket. | – 啊?怎么… – 把你的手从夹克里拿出来 |
[10:26] | – We’re clear. – All right. Classic’s coming out. | – 没问题了 – 好的 “名著”可以出来了 |
[10:29] | I think we shoulD holD hanDs. | 我们应该手搀手 |
[10:31] | Fine. | 好 |
[10:33] | All posts, from Chilton security. We’re comirout. | 奇尔顿警卫室呼叫各岗位 我们要出来了 |
[10:48] | Mr. President, keep up the good work.! | 总统先生 干得好 请你再接再厉! |
[10:53] | Hey, Mr. President.! | 嘿 总统先生! |
[11:00] | – Hi. How are you? – President Ballentine.! | – 嗨 你好吗? – 巴伦泰总统! |
[11:01] | How are you? How are you? Nice to meet you. | 你好吗?你好吗? 很高兴见到你 |
[11:12] | All posts, all posts, | 各岗位注意 各岗位注意 |
[11:14] | Classic and Cinci moving to hold. | “名著”和”辛辛那提”正走出来 |
[11:17] | – Cincinnati’s going Direct to the beach house. – Got it. | – “辛辛那提”会直接去海滨别墅 – 知道了 |
[11:46] | – ## [EnDs] – Now, I want to introduce you to someone… | 现在 我要向你们介绍… |
[11:50] | Chilton security to all posts. Classic wrapping up. | 奇尔顿警卫室呼叫各岗位 “名著”快讲完了 |
[11:52] | – [Ballentine] My wife, Sarah. – [Applause] | 我的妻子莎拉 |
[11:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:59] | diPaola to command. Cincinnati leaving school for Serenity. | 迪泡拉呼叫指挥所 “辛辛那提”正离开学校前往宁静地 |
[12:02] | Break. DiPaola to Serenity security room. E. T.A. 1800 hours. | 呼叫 迪泡拉呼叫宁静地警卫室 估计到达时间18:00 |
[12:07] | How do you think it went in there? | 你觉得我在里面干得如何? |
[12:09] | – Excuse me, ma’am, are you talking to me? – Yes. | – 不好意思 夫人 你是在跟我说话吗? – 是的 |
[12:14] | I thought it was, uh, an excellent speech. | 我觉得 唔 是一次精彩的演讲 |
[12:17] | – One to 10? – Ten, ma’am. | – 从一到十打分 – 十分 |
[12:20] | You’re not a very good liar, Pete. | 你不太会撒谎 皮特 |
[12:22] | – Seriously? – Yes. L… I really want to know. | – 是认真的吗? – 是的 我…真的想知道 |
[12:25] | 9.5. | 9.5分 |
[12:36] | Excuse me. | 劳驾 |
[12:55] | Charlie? | 查理? |
[12:58] | Charlie. Charlie! Oh, my God. Charlie. | 查理 查理! 天哪 查理 |
[13:02] | Somebody! Help! Charlie. Charlie. Somebody help! | 来人啊!救命!查理 查理 来人啊 救命! |
[13:10] | I just wanted to say hi. I just want to let you know what’s goiron. | 我只是来打个招呼 我只想让你知道是怎么回事 |
[13:14] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[13:17] | I saw you on the news. I got your message. I know you want me to kill you. | 我看见你上新闻 我明白你的意思 我知道你要我杀了你 |
[13:21] | – Excuse me. – Um, yeah. Sorry. | – 劳驾 – 哦 对不起 |
[13:24] | – So all of these are from last week? – That’s about half of them. | – 这些都是上个星期的? – 这是其中的一半左右 |
[13:30] | AnD then there are the verbal threats. | 然后又有了恐吓电话 |
[13:34] | He’s a dead man. I’m gonna kill him and his whole family. | 他死定了 我要杀了他 和他全家 |
[13:38] | He’s ruinirthis country, and I’m gonna gut him like a fish. | 他在毁掉这个国家 我要像杀鱼一样把他开膛破肚 |
[13:41] | – They sounD worse in English. – Yeah. | – 用英语说这些听起来更可怕 – 是啊 |
[13:43] | We got this guy yesterDay. DiD you translate this? | 这个是昨天拿到的 是你翻译的吗? |
[13:48] | – No. But whoever DiD’s not a native speaker. – How Do you know that? | – 不是 这个翻译的母语不是西班牙语 – 你怎么知道? |
[13:54] | Well, he translated here… | 嗯 看他这里的翻译… |
[13:58] | AnD that literally means ” to put pressure on him, he bit the guy.” | 字面上的意思是:”对他施加压力 他咬了那人” |
[14:01] | As ifhe was being tortured. But that’s not what it means here. | 好像他在受刑 但这里不是这个意思 |
[14:04] | It’s slang. It means he bribed him. | 这是一句俚语 意思是他向他行贿 |
[14:07] | He DiDrt bite him. | 他没有咬他 |
[14:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:14] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[14:21] | I think you have a little spinach or something in your teeth. | 我看你牙齿上有点菜叶什么的 |
[14:28] | I want you to route all calls through to my cell. | 我要你把所有电话都转到我手机上 |
[14:31] | You picked a hell of a Day to start your fielD work. | 上班第一天 你真是挑了个好日子 |
[14:34] | – Button up your jacket. – Why? What goir on? | – 把上衣扣好 – 怎么了?什么事? |
[14:38] | Dispatch, this is Charlie 9. Units on scene. | 这里是查理9 紧急情况 已派人到现场 |
[14:41] | – Here comes the Secret Service. – I really Don’t need them breathir Down my neck. | – 特勤处的人来了 – 我真不想让他们盯着 |
[14:47] | What Do they know about investigatir murDer? | 他们懂凶案调查吗? |
[14:52] | She can breathe Down my neck. | 她可以盯着我 |
[14:54] | But not him. | 不过他不行 |
[14:56] | Agents BreckinriDge, Marin. Secret Service. | 特工布莱金里奇、马林 财政部特勤处 |
[14:59] | – You guys bring lunch? – Not today. | – 你们带午饭了? – 今天没有 |
[15:29] | The way I see it, he hands over the wallet. | 照我看 事情是这样 他把皮夹子递过去 |
[15:32] | As the guy reaches for it, Merriweather goes for his gun. | 那人去接的时候 麦利威瑟就拔了枪 |
[15:36] | Bad guy shoots him first. | 但是坏蛋先开了枪 |
[15:40] | – You think this is a street crime? – In my gut, yeah. | – 你觉得这是街头犯罪? – 从我的直觉来看 是的 |
[15:43] | You know my problem with gut feelings? | 你知道我对直觉有什么看法吗? |
[15:46] | Once you have them, the only eviDence you see… | 一旦你有了直觉 那么你唯一能看到的证据… |
[15:48] | is the eviDence that reinforces your gut feeling. | 就是能证明直觉的证据 |
[15:51] | – Human nature. – There’s no money left in his wallet… | – 人就是这样 – 他皮夹里的钱没剩下… |
[15:54] | anD there’s been a series of robberies here the last two months. | 最近两个月这里发生过一系列抢劫案 |
[15:57] | You have some reason to think it wasrt a robbery? | 你有什么理由认为这不是抢劫呢? |
[15:59] | Well, Agent Merriweather spent the last 25 years | 特工麦利威瑟在过去的25年里 |
[16:01] | honing his ability to sense Danger… | 一直在磨炼感知危险的本领… |
[16:03] | to notice anything outsiDe of the orDinary… | 他能注意到任何不寻常的地方… |
[16:05] | so for some average street criminal to get the Drop on him… yeah, it raises questions. | 所以说假如街头小混混把他打倒了… 那当然会产生疑问 |
[16:09] | Not to mention that he’s been shot here twice with a.45. | 更不用说他在这里被一把.45打了两枪 |
[16:14] | I’m gonna take a guess here, | 我想做一个猜测 我敢打赌 |
[16:16] | but from your initial canvassing, I bet you no one hearD anything. | 根据你们的 初步调查 这里没人听到动静 |
[16:19] | Any homiciDe cop will tell you that sort of thing happens all the time. | 任何一个凶杀科的警察都会告诉你 这是常有的事 |
[16:22] | Yeah, I bet they woulD, Detective. | 对 我相信他们会这么说 侦探 |
[16:41] | Rosario. | 罗莎莉奥 |
[16:44] | Anyone want anything to eat or Drink? | 有人要吃点或者喝点什么吗? |
[16:47] | – Uh, no, thanks, ma’am. I think we’re fine. – Well, I’m hungry. | – 不用了 谢谢 夫人 – 我可饿了 |
[16:50] | Tom, sweep Downstairs anD go for Dinner. | 汤姆 在楼下扫一遍然后去吃饭 |
[16:52] | I’ll sweep upstairs, sit post till the shift change. | 我去楼上 然后在这里等到换班 |
[16:54] | You sure? You’ve been on as long as me. | 真要这样?你上岗时间和我一样长 |
[16:57] | – You gonna make me change my minD? – | 你想让我改主意? |
[16:59] | Detective, take a look at the bullet mark on the doorjamb. The slug didn’t penetrate. | 侦探 你看看门框上的弹痕 弹头没有穿过去 |
[17:04] | It’s cedar, which is a soft wood. It gets brittle with age. | 这是雪松做的 是一种软木 而且时间一长就发脆 |
[17:07] | So what are you sayir? | 那么你想说什么? |
[17:09] | BaD guy used a silencer. That’s why nobody hearD it. | 坏蛋用了消音器 所以没人听见枪响 |
[17:12] | AnD that’s what slowed Down the velocity of the bullet… | 子弹的速度也因此减慢了… |
[17:14] | anD stopped it from penetrating the wood… | 所以就没能打穿木头… |
[17:16] | which it easily woulD have Done haD it been traveling at its normal rate of speed. | 按照它的正常速度 是很容易穿过去的 |
[17:22] | The shooter was stanDing right here. | 枪手就站在这里 |
[17:24] | One other thing, detective. | 还有一点 侦探 |
[17:27] | Excuse me. Agent Merriweather’s firearm… the safety’s still on. | 特工麦利威瑟的武器… 保险是关着的 |
[17:32] | We assumed he just DiDrt have time to flick it off. | 我们认为他只是来不及开保险 |
[17:35] | Agent Marin, why Don’t you explain to the Detectives why that is unlikely. | 特工马林 给侦探们解释解释 为什么这不太可能 |
[17:40] | If he was a police officer, | 假如他是警察 |
[17:45] | to Draw your weapon anD flip the safety in two separate actions… | 拔出武器和开保险是两个动作… |
[17:48] | to avoiD acciDental shootings. | 这是为了避免走火 |
[17:53] | If he managed to Draw his weapon, his safety shoulD have been off. | 假如他能拔出武器 那他的保险应该是打开的 |
[17:56] | Aprotective agent maybe draws his weapon once an entire presidential term. | 护卫特工在总统的整个任期内 也许只会拔一次枪 |
[17:59] | When we draw our weapon, we intend to use it. | 我们拔枪的时候 就是打算开枪的 |
[18:03] | Bottom line… Agent Merriweather was assassinated. | 实质的问题是… 特工麦利威瑟是被暗杀的 |
[18:05] | I want the murDer weapon. I Don’t care if you have to Drag the Potomac. | 我要你们找到凶器 哪怕捞遍 波托马克河 |
[18:09] | If this man was one of yours, you woulD have treated him with a lot more respect. | 假如这人是你们的同事 你们对他会比现在尊敬得多 |
[18:17] | Let’s get a gurney up here! | 拿副担架来! |
[18:31] | It always amazes me how thorough you are. | 你的谨慎总是让我吃惊 |
[18:34] | Well, we try to Do the best job we can. | 我们是在尽力而为 |
[18:36] | Hopefully you sleep better at night. | 希望你今晚睡得更好 |
[18:39] | – AnD I Definitely Do. – Garrison, DiPaola. We’re good on the perimeter. | – 我当然会的 – 加里森 我是迪泡拉 外边一切正常 |
[18:43] | – I’m 10-60. – Uh, roger, 10-60. | – 我在10-60. – 好 明白 10-60 |
[18:46] | I let DiPaola go early, so, uh, he can… | 我让迪泡拉早退了 这样他可以… |
[18:51] | get something to eat. | 去吃点东西 |
[19:02] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[19:08] | You all right? | 你好吗? |
[19:12] | I missed you. I missed you so much. | 我想你 想死你了 |
[19:15] | – Just a seconD. – Okay. | – 稍等一下 – 好 |
[20:03] | – This is outstanDing. – There you go. AnD enjoy. | – 真棒 – 给你 请慢用 |
[20:21] | I love you, Sarah. | 我爱你 莎拉 |
[20:23] | Garrison, diPaola. Where are you? | 加里森 我是迪泡拉 你在哪儿? |
[20:26] | – Garrison, DiPaola, where are you? – Shit. | – 加里森 我是迪泡拉 你在哪儿? – 妈的 |
[20:32] | Yeah, I’m on my way. | 是 我来了 |
[20:37] | Hi. So what the hell is going on, or… | 到底出了什么事… |
[20:39] | AZiZ, what are you Doir here? | 阿齐兹 你在这儿干什么? |
[20:43] | Charlie Merriweather was murDered. | 查理·麦利威瑟被谋杀了 |
[20:48] | He… He was murDered? | 他…他被谋杀了? |
[20:51] | P.I.D. Thinks it might be connected to work. | P.I.D.认为这可能和工作有关 |
[20:53] | Director put us on alert. | 上头要我们加强警戒 |
[20:56] | I’m sorry. I know he was your frienD. | 我很难过 我知道他是你朋友 |
[21:01] | Was there any kinD of shift in his behavior? | 他的举止有什么异常吗? |
[21:04] | Was he agitated or worried about anything? | 他有没有烦恼或者担心过什么事? |
[21:09] | He was a little distant at breakfast on Sunday. | 星期天吃早饭时 他有点冷淡 |
[21:12] | – DiD he tell you why? – He just saiD he haD a couple of tough Days at work. | – 他有没有告诉你为什么? – 他只是说工作有点辛苦 |
[21:16] | – What’D he say at breakfast? – Some gossip. Uh, it’s kinD of personal. | – 早饭时他说了什么? – 一些传言 私人方面的 |
[21:22] | Nancy, I know how Difficult this is for you… | 南希 我知道这对你来说很难… |
[21:24] | but I need a complete picture if I’m gonna investigate this properly. | 可是为了能调查清楚 我需要知道完整的事实 |
[21:29] | He tolD me that he thought Pete Garrison was having an affair with someone’s wife at work. | 他对我说 他认为皮特·加里森在工作中 和某人的妻子有外遇 |
[21:33] | – Just gossip. It just… – Yeah. | – 只是传言而已… – 是啊 |
[21:37] | Probably not even true. | 也许根本不是真的 |
[21:42] | Look, that’s all we need for now. | 好 我们要知道的就是这些 |
[21:50] | – You got the lead on Charlie’s murder? – Screw you. | – 是你主管查理被杀的案子? – 滚你的 |
[21:54] | – What? – Screw you. | – 什么? – 滚你的 |
[21:58] | – You still got a problem with me? – Take your hands off of me. | – 你还在和我过不去? – 把你的手拿开 |
[22:01] | Christ. It Doesrt matter what I say to you. | 我对你说什么没有关系 |
[22:05] | I Don’t care if you got a problem with me… | 我不在乎你是不是和我过不去… |
[22:07] | but you show respect when you come to this house. | 可是你走进这家的门 就得给我礼貌一点 |
[22:10] | Charlie was one of my best frienDs. | 查理是我最要好的朋友之一 |
[22:12] | If you have information that can help me, that I want to hear. | 假如你有信息能帮到我 那我愿意听听 |
[22:15] | – Otherwise, stay out of my way. – Fine. You’re a piece of work. | – 否则的话 就别挡我的道 – 你这人真是没治了 |
[22:18] | You know, Nancy DiD say one thing. | 知道吗 南希提到了一件事 |
[22:20] | Charlie was upset about something at work. You have any iDea what that might be? | 查理对工作上的一些事很烦恼 你知道那是什么事吗? |
[22:23] | – No. – Then if you figure it out, you know where to finD me. | – 不知道 – 要是你想到了 你知道该上哪儿找我 |
[22:27] | – Yeah, good. I’ll senD you a memo. – Do that. | – 好啊 我会给你送份备忘录的 – 那就送吧 |
[22:30] | – Hey. Is everything okay? – Hey, Jill. Yeah. | – 嘿 没事吧? – 吉尔 没事 |
[22:33] | – You workir with him now? – Yeah. | – 你现在和他一起干了? – 对 |
[22:35] | Keep your eyes open. You may learn a lot. | 小心点 你也许会学到很多 |
[22:37] | But Don’t listen to everything he’s got to say. | 但是对他说的话 可别句句都信 |
[22:39] | – Especially about me. – Okay. | – 特别是关于我的话 – 好 |
[22:42] | Pete. | 皮特 |
[22:44] | There some problem between you two? | 你们两个有什么过节? |
[22:47] | – I thought you were frienDs. – We were. | – 我以为你们是朋友呢 – 以前是的 |
[22:49] | – So what happened? – It’s personal. | – 那后来怎么了? – 这是私事 |
[22:52] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[22:54] | No. He can go to hell. I Don’t want to talk to him. | 不行 让他见鬼去吧 我不要和他说 |
[22:57] | Just tell him it wasrt me. | 你只要告诉我没有做 |
[22:59] | – It wasrt anybody. – I’m not saying it was. | – 谁都没有 – 我没说有 |
[23:01] | – I wasrt having an affair! – CinDy, I know you werert. | – 我没有和人通奸! – 辛迪 我知道你没有 |
[23:03] | What Do you want me to tell him I haven’t alreaDy tolD him 30 times? | 那你还要我和他说什么?我都告诉 他30次了 |
[23:07] | This is why I left him. | 就因为这样我才会甩了他 |
[23:09] | He’s the most pigheaDed man I’ve ever met. | 他是我遇到的男人里最猪头的一个 |
[23:13] | You still love him, Don’t you? | 你还爱着他 是吗? |
[23:33] | – Hey, Pete. Pete. – Hey, Tom. | – 皮特 皮特 – 汤姆 |
[23:36] | You know a guy named Walter Xavier? | 你认识一个叫沃尔特·泽维尔的人吗? |
[23:38] | Yeah, sure. He’s a snitch I used to use when I was working in counterfeiting. | 当然 我当初查伪钞案的时候 用他当过线人 |
[23:41] | Okay. Just fielDed a call from this guy. | 那就好 刚接到这家伙的一个电话 |
[23:43] | I tolD him you werert running informants anymore… | 我告诉他你已经不管线人这一块了… |
[23:45] | offered to transfer the call to W.F.O., P.I.D. | 我说可以帮他把电话转到WFO、PID |
[23:48] | – He saiD you’re the only person he’D talk to. – Thanks. | – 可他说他只肯跟你谈 – 好吧 |
[23:59] | There he is.! Publishers Clearing House, my man.! You got somethirfor me? | 出版交换所公司的来了! 兄弟 你给我带什么来了? |
[24:04] | [Laughs] DiD you fill yours out yet? | 你填了你的抽奖表吗? |
[24:07] | Every year my mom bugs me to fill that thing out. I never do. | 我妈年年唠叨 要我填了那表 我从来没填 |
[24:10] | Long time, no see, Walter. What’s up? | 好久不见 沃尔特 怎么样? |
[24:13] | Let’s walk. | 咱们边走边说 |
[24:18] | You got some info on that Charlie Merriweather murDer? | 你有查理·麦利威瑟谋杀案的线索? |
[24:20] | – That agent who was killed outsiDe his house on MonDay? – Yeah. | – 那个星期一在家门口被杀的特工? – 对 |
[24:23] | Maybe he stumbled into something he wasrt supposed to, like I DiD. | 也许他和我一样 卷进了一些不该卷进去的事 |
[24:26] | – What was that something? – A plot to kill the presiDent. | – 那是什么事? – 刺杀总统的阴谋 |
[24:32] | Walter, you know, it’s a little more Difficult than it sounDs. | 沃尔特 你知道 这可不像听起来那么容易 |
[24:36] | Not if you got somebody insiDe. | 要是有内应 就不一样了 |
[24:39] | You saying there’s a mole in the Secret Service? | 你是说特勤处里有鼹鼠? |
[24:42] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[24:44] | – There’s an agent who wants to help assassinate the presiDent? – That’s right. | – 有一个特工要协助刺杀总统? – 就是这样 |
[24:47] | – Well, what’s his name? – I Don’t know. I just know he exists. | – 他叫什么名字? – 我不知道 我只知道有他这么个人 |
[24:51] | Well, how? Who… Who’s giving you the information? | 怎么知道的?谁给你这个情报的? |
[24:55] | – I want one million Dollars. – What are you smoking, Walter? | – 我要一百万美元 – 你胡说什么呢 沃尔特? |
[24:57] | – Now be serious. – I’m DeaD serious. | – 咱们说正经的 – 我是在说正经的 |
[25:04] | I tell you this stuff, you roll these guys up, they gonna know I’m the one. | 我告诉你 你要是查到这些人 他们就会知道是我告的密 |
[25:08] | – They’ll hunt me Down. – We’ll put you in protective custody. | – 他们就要来追杀我了 – 我们会给你提供保护的 |
[25:10] | Yeah, anD I’ll be DeaD in a Day. Listen, you got a traitor in your organiZation. | 对 然后有一天我就会死翘翘 听着 你们单位里有内奸 |
[25:14] | – You get me the money, anD I will Disappear. – I gotta be honest with you. | – 你给我钱 我就能远走高飞 – 我得和你说实话 |
[25:17] | I finD it pretty far-fetched we got agents in on an assassination attempt. | 你说我们处里有特工想刺杀总统 我觉得这很没道理 |
[25:21] | Here. Maybe this will change your minD, okay? | 给 也许这个能让你改变看法 |
[25:34] | Call signs, code words, today’s encryption keys.! | 呼叫代号、暗语、还有今天的密钥! |
[25:37] | Yeah, whoever this traitor is… | 对 不管这个内奸是谁… |
[25:39] | they’re either on the presiDent’s Detail or in a key liaison position. | 他要么是在总统的贴身卫队里 要么是负责关键联络工作的 |
[25:42] | Listen, I want a list of everyone who’s got ” Q’ clearance. | 听着 把所有”Q”级机密权限的人 列一份名单出来 |
[25:45] | AnD where’s the presiDent right now? | 总统现在在哪儿? |
[25:47] | Press conference at his house. Twenty minutes. | 在白宫开记者招待会 二十分钟 |
[25:49] | This morning’s action demonstrates our continuing resolve… | 今天上午的举措证明了… |
[25:54] | to take on the infrastructure of terrorism… | 我们打击恐怖组织的决心一如既往… |
[25:57] | wherever we finD it anywhere arounD the globe. | 无论我们在地球的哪一个角落发现他们 |
[25:59] | How reliable is this guy Xavier? | 这个泽维尔可靠吗? |
[26:01] | I’ve built three counterfeiting cases using his information. | 我用他的情报破了三起伪钞案 |
[26:04] | – Against who? – MiD-level guys, Barranquilla Can’tel. | – 对付的是谁? – 中级罪犯 巴兰基利亚集团 |
[26:09] | Sir. That’s everyone with ” Q’ clearance. | 长官 所有”Q”级机密权限的人 都在这儿了 |
[26:12] | [Ballentine] Those who actually commit terrorist acts. | 那些实际从事恐怖活动的人 |
[26:14] | Now let me point out, this is very important… | 现在我要指出 这是非常重要… |
[26:17] | Polygraph everyone on that list… | 用测谎仪测试名单上的所有人… |
[26:19] | anD stanD up a red team to finD the traitor. | 再成立一个特别小组来查内奸 |
[26:22] | Now, I’m going to assume that the hit on Merriweather is connected to this… | 现在假设麦利威瑟被杀和这有关… |
[26:25] | so let’s fold that investigation in as well. | 所以还要并案调查 |
[26:28] | – AnD we put BreckinriDge in charge of the whole thing. – He’s the best we’ve got? | – 让布莱金里奇负责整个案子 – 他是我们这里最棒的? |
[26:31] | – Yeah. – Pete. He’s kinD of a protege of yours. What Do you think? | – 对 – 皮特 他算是你带出来的 你怎么看? |
[26:35] | – He’ll follow the eviDence wherever it leaDs him. – Then he’s the guy. | – 不管案情怎样 他会顺藤摸瓜一查到底 – 那么就是他了 |
[26:39] | You can have anybody you want. | 你想要谁都行 |
[26:41] | From I.D., from the fielD. You get can’te blanche. | 从I.D.抽也行 从外勤抽也行 全权委托你来办 |
[26:45] | – Not right now. – Oh, sorry. | – 现在不行 – 对不起 |
[26:48] | – I can tell personnel you need to lose the rookie. – No, I’m gonna keep her. | – 我可以跟人事科说你需要把新手调走 – 不 我要留着她 |
[26:52] | She hasn’t been ruined by years in the fielD. | 她还没有被外勤工作毁掉 |
[26:55] | I will blow you up. I come to bomb this country. | 我要炸死你 我要炸平这个国家 |
[27:00] | [Indistinct] Holy wars. | 圣战 |
[27:04] | We have intel that representatives of Al-Qaeda… | 我们接到情报说 基地组织的代表… |
[27:06] | have met on at least two occasions with the Barranquilla leaDership. | 和巴兰基利亚集团的上层人物 至少会晤过两次 |
[27:09] | You think it’s timed to coinciDe with the Camp DaviD talks? | 你们认为这是 故意安排在戴维营和谈期间的? |
[27:13] | Probably. The threat alone interferes with the process. | 有可能 单是发出威胁 就可以干扰和谈进程 |
[27:16] | We pulled 50 agents in from the field. | 我们从外勤抽调了50名特工 |
[27:17] | People who haven’t worked at the White House in at least two cycles. | 都是至少两个周期没在白宫工作的 |
[27:21] | They’ll integrate with both of your teams. | 他们会和你们的小组合并 |
[27:23] | We’re all gonna be looking over each other’s shoulDers till we finD this guy, sir. | 我们会互相监督 直到找出这个家伙 |
[27:37] | Well, Do what you have to to protect me, but I want the threat… | 好吧 为了保护我 有必要的就去做 不过我希望… |
[27:41] | the investigation, I want everything kept classified. | 关于威胁和调查的事都保密为好 |
[27:46] | As far as the public is concerned, I’m just carrying on my normal business. | 凡是牵涉到公众的地方 都照常进行 |
[27:49] | – Is that clear? – Mr. PresiDent… | – 明白了吗? – 总统先生… |
[27:51] | we’re going to need to get everyone involved here. | 我们需要让这里的每个人都接受调查 |
[27:54] | What Do you think woulD happen to the power of the presiDent… | 要是人们觉得 我连自己的特勤处都不能相信… |
[27:56] | if people thought I wasrt even safe from my own Secret Service? | 你说总统的权威会受到什么影响? |
[27:59] | It took over 200 years to create the symbol of the presiDency… | 美国用了200多年塑造总统的权威… |
[28:02] | anD I’m not gonna unDermine it with something like this. | 我不希望它被这种事破坏 |
[28:06] | – Let’s circle the wagons, okay? You all right? – Fine. | – 咱们严阵以待就好 你看好吗? – 好吧 |
[28:10] | Good, let’s Do that. How Do we proceed? | 很好 就这么干 下面是什么事? |
[28:12] | Bill, you’re the guy. | 比尔 就靠你了 |
[28:14] | You’re the last line of Defense. | 你是最后一道防线 |
[28:18] | You can protect him better than any of us can. | 跟我们比起来 你可以更好地保护他 |
[28:21] | Is there anything else that you can think of that’ll help you Do that? | 你觉得还有什么可以帮到你的吗? |
[28:26] | – Yeah. – [Coins Jingling] | 有 |
[28:28] | This. | 这个 |
[28:33] | [Ballentine] And I promise you, right here and now, we’re gonna win this one. | 我向你们保证 我们马上就可以赢了 |
[28:37] | You can bank on it. Thank you very much. Good night. | 你们相信我没错的 谢谢大家 晚安 |
[28:40] | Good night. Thank you. | 晚安 谢谢 |
[28:43] | HeaDs it’s Sixth Street, tails it’s Eighth. | 正面就走第六街 反面就走第八街 |
[28:49] | Bravo cars. | B车队 |
[28:53] | – This way, Mr. PresiDent. – Thank you, Bill. | – 这边走 总统先生 – 谢谢你 比尔 |
[28:55] | Classic is moving to bravo cars. | “名著”正朝B车队去 |
[28:57] | Copy that. Command to alpha cars. You are off the hook. | 明白 指挥所呼叫A车队 你们不用等了 |
[29:01] | Sir, coulD you put Down that knife? | 先生 把刀放下好吗? |
[29:02] | It’s not what they wanted to hear. It’s what they needed to hear. | 不是他们想听的 而是他们必须听的 |
[29:05] | Hello, young laDy. | 你好 小姐 |
[29:13] | Where’D this guy come from? | 这人是从哪儿来的? |
[29:15] | He’s an olD C.I. Of Garrisors. Nine, 10 years. | 他以前是加里森的C.I. 大约十年前 |
[29:19] | – Garrison? – Mm-hmm. | – 加里森? – 嗯 |
[30:09] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[30:13] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[30:15] | – Are you sure? – Yes. It’s okay. | – 真的? – 对 没事 |
[30:18] | – How Do I finD Xavier? – Um, I Don’t know where he lives. | – 我怎么找泽维尔? – 唔 我不知道他住哪儿 |
[30:22] | – He’s a fanatic about not being followed. – You ever tried? | – 他最恨被人跟踪 – 你试过吗? |
[30:29] | – What? – Have you ever tried? | – 什么? – 你试过吗? |
[30:33] | He wants a million bucks from us, Dave. I’m sure he’ll contact us. | 他要我们给他一百万 我想他肯定会和我们联系的 |
[30:36] | You better be right. | 你最好别猜错 |
[30:39] | You get in touch with us as soon as you finD him. | 你一找到他就和我们联络 |
[30:45] | Could be any one of them. It makes you a little sick, doesn’t it? | 可能是他们中间任何一个 这让你觉得不好受 是吗? |
[30:48] | – What percentage of your people have had a polygraph? – A little over half. | – 你的人有多少上过测谎仪了? – 一半多点 |
[30:53] | “Over half”? The presiDent’s life is at stake. | “一半多”?总统随时可能没命 |
[30:59] | HeaDs up! | 注意了! |
[31:02] | I want everybody in this room to have | 今天下午5:00以前 这个房间里的 |
[31:04] | haD a polygraph by 5:00 p.m. This afternoon… | 每个人都得去做测谎仪检查… |
[31:06] | or don’t show up for work tomorrow. | 否则明天就别来上班了 |
[31:12] | – Were you born in Morocco? – No. | – 你是在摩洛哥出生的吗? – 不是 |
[31:14] | – Do you live in BethesDa? – No. | – 你住在贝塞斯达吗? – 不是 |
[31:17] | – Were you born in Alabama? – No. | – 你是在亚拉巴马出生的吗? – 不是 |
[31:20] | Have you ever had contact with child pornography? | 你接触过儿童色情物吗? |
[31:23] | Uh, yes. I was involved with an investigation with the bureau… | 哦 是的 我参加过调查… |
[31:26] | – Just yes or no answers, please. – Okay, Stan. Yes. | – 只要回答”是”或”不是” – 好吧 斯坦 是 |
[31:38] | Are you up? The witch hunt is on. | 你来了?正在搞大清洗呢 |
[31:40] | Get your polygraph today. | 快去享受你的测谎仪 |
[31:46] | How DiD they get these? | 他们怎么拍到这个的? |
[31:48] | Night-vision camera on a boat stabiliZed by a gyroscope. | 装在船上的微光照相机 靠陀螺仪稳定 |
[31:52] | Pretty sophisticated. | 这东西很复杂 |
[32:03] | I’m so sorry, Sarah. | 真对不起 莎拉 |
[32:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:08] | It’s gotta be someone insiDe the Service. | 肯定是特勤处的人 |
[32:11] | Somebody could have picked it up. They’re good. That’s what they do. | 可能有人正巧发现了 他们很擅长这个 这就是他们的工作 |
[32:15] | Who? | 是谁? |
[32:17] | The same agent plotting to killJohn? Who? | 就是想杀约翰的人吗?是谁? |
[32:19] | 141 years there’s never been a traitor in the Secret Service. | 特勤处141年来从没出过内奸 |
[32:23] | Now, all of a suDDen, there’s two? I Don’t buy that. | 现在一下出了两个?我不信 |
[32:27] | Somehow they’re connected. | 他们多少有些联系 |
[32:29] | Maybe this is the assassination? | 也许这就是暗杀? |
[32:32] | This is a Death sentence forJohn, a political Death sentence. | 这对约翰来说就是死刑 政治死刑 |
[32:35] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不会有这种事的 |
[32:38] | Oh, Pete. | 皮特 |
[32:40] | Sarah, I promise. | 莎拉 我保证 |
[32:43] | Let’s get this godDamn witch hunt over with. | 该死的 快点结束吧 |
[32:45] | – Just relax. – I’m relaxed. | – 放松些 – 我已经放松了 |
[32:47] | – Were you Divorced in 1998? – No. | – 你在1998年离婚了? – 没有 |
[32:50] | – Have you received aDequate training for your profession? – No. | – 你受过充分的职业培训吗? – 没有 |
[32:54] | But I DiD stay in a HoliDay Inn Express. | 不过我确实住过”假日快捷酒店” |
[32:57] | Have you ever violated Secret Service protocol in the past 30 days? | 你在过去30天内 违反过特勤处的规章制度吗? |
[33:00] | No. | 没有 |
[33:03] | Have you Done anything in the past 30 Days… | 你在过去30天内有没有做过… |
[33:05] | – to violate Secret Service protocol? – No. | – 违反特勤处规章制度的事? – 没有 |
[33:07] | Are you involved in a plot to kill the president of the United States? | 你参与了刺杀美国总统的阴谋吗? |
[33:10] | [All] No. | 没有 |
[33:29] | I coulD use a few of those. | 我也要吃点 |
[33:37] | – Thanks. – You look exhausted, Bill. | – 谢谢 – 你好像累坏了 比尔 |
[33:39] | – You look worse. – | 你的样子更糟 |
[33:43] | I haven’t slept since we went on alert. | 自从转入警戒状态我就没睡过 |
[33:46] | Well, I’m back on. It’s worse than going to confession. | 我也是 比招供还难受 |
[33:52] | Have you done your polygraph yet? | 你做过测谎仪检查吗? |
[33:55] | You know I can’t even let you back on Duty unless… | 你知道 要是你不去 我就不能… |
[33:59] | Yeah, I’ll go now. | 对 我这就去 |
[34:01] | – Is your name Peter Garrison? – Yes. | – 你是叫皮特·加里森吗? – 是 |
[34:04] | – Are you involved in a plot to kill the president? – No. | – 你参与了刺杀总统的阴谋吗? – 没有 |
[34:08] | – Were you divorced in 1998? – Yes. | – 你在1998年离婚了吗? – 是的 |
[34:12] | Have you violated Secret Service protocols in the last 30 days? | 你在过去30天内 违反过特勤处的规章制度吗? |
[34:18] | No. | 没有 |
[34:20] | Have you Done anything to enDanger the life… | 你在过去六个月里… |
[34:22] | of our presiDent in the last six months? | 做过危及总统生命的事吗? |
[34:27] | – Not that I know of. – Yes or no answers, please. | – 据我所知没有 – 请回答”有”或”没有” |
[34:29] | No. No. | 没有 |
[34:43] | Welcome to Mayflower Hotel. | 欢迎光临五月花酒店 |
[34:49] | – [Camera Shutter Clicks] – Mayflower Hotel, can I help you? Just a moment, sir. | 五月花酒店 要帮忙吗? 稍等 先生 |
[34:54] | – Are you Mr. Garrison? – Yes. | – 你是加里森先生? – 是的 |
[34:56] | You have a phone call. You can take it here. | 有电话找你 可以在这里接 |
[34:58] | – Thank you. – Walk three blocks east on Massachusetts Avenue. | – 谢谢 – 沿马萨诸塞大道向东走过三个街区 |
[35:03] | – Take a left on 12th Street. Las Palmas Coffee Shop. – All right. | – 在第12街左转 拉斯帕尔玛咖啡店 – 好的 |
[37:35] | [Woman On P.A.] Now boarding on track 4, 12:13 Acela Express… | 现在4号站台开始上车 12:13 阿塞拉特快… |
[37:39] | with stops in Philadelphia, New York, Boston. | 中途停靠费城、纽约、波士顿 |
[37:43] | Now boarding, track 4. | 现在4号站台开始上车 |
[38:04] | – [Siren Blaring] – F.B.I. Drop it! | – F.B.I. 放下枪! |
[38:06] | Federal agent! Federal agent! | 联邦特工!联邦特工! |
[38:07] | F.B.I. FreeZe! Put it Down! | F.B.I. 不许动 放下枪! |
[38:09] | – The gun is going Down! – All right. Back up now. Back up. | – 我把枪放下了! – 好的 退后 退后 |
[38:12] | Turn around.! | 转过身去! |
[38:21] | – What the hell were you Doir at Las Palmas? – Havir a godDamn cup of coffee. | – 你在拉斯帕尔马咖啡店干什么? – 老子在喝咖啡 |
[38:25] | What the hell’s goir on here? Is that one of your agents I’m following? | 这是怎么回事? 我跟踪的是你们的特工? |
[38:29] | Sorry for the crossover. | 对不起 是误会 |
[38:39] | Pete.! I called four times. Where the hell have you been? | 皮特!我给你打了四个电话 你到底上哪儿去了? |
[38:41] | We’re not out of here till tomorrow. | 我们要明天才会出门 |
[38:43] | The presiDent DeciDed they shoulD arrive at the summit together. Where were you? | 总统决定和夫人一起出席峰会 你上哪儿去了? |
[38:47] | Oh! Excuse me. | 哦!不好意思 |
[38:51] | Oh, here we are. Now, Kate, this is your weekenD to catch the trout. | 啊 都到齐了 凯特 这个周末你可以去抓鲑鱼了 |
[38:55] | – I Don’t like worms. – No, no. This is fly-fishing. | – 我不喜欢蚯蚓 – 不 我们是用假苍蝇钓鱼 |
[39:45] | Pete, can I talk to you a minute? | 皮特 可以和你谈一会儿吗? |
[39:48] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[39:55] | We’re really, both of us… | 现在我们两个… |
[39:57] | in uncharted territory here, aren’t we? | 都遇到了没有先例的情况 对吗? |
[40:05] | An assassin insiDe the Secret Service? | 特勤处里有刺客? |
[40:07] | InsiDe my Detail? | 就在我的贴身卫队里? |
[40:12] | Now, Bill’s been briefing me, of course, but… | 当然 比尔一直在向我报告 可是… |
[40:14] | this guy’s your informant, right? | 那个人是你的线人 对吗? |
[40:16] | – Yes, sir. – I want to get some of this firsthanD… | – 是的 先生 – 我想得到第一手的资料… |
[40:19] | so let’s make time at Camp DaviD to Do that, all right? | 咱们在戴维营抽空做这件事好吗? |
[40:22] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[40:33] | Good afternoon, Mr. PresiDent. | 下午好 总统先生 |
[40:35] | Good afternoon. I’ll see you at Dinner. | 下午好 我们餐桌上见 |
[40:37] | – So, Karen, how Do things stanD? – It’s time for you to weigh in. | – 凯伦 事情怎么样? – 现在就等你参加了 |
[40:39] | – Can I get you in there now for a few hours? – Absolutely. | – 可以请你去那里坐几个钟头吗? – 当然可以 |
[40:42] | Sarah, the wives are talking about having tea. If you coulD stop by, it woulD be great. | 莎拉 夫人们正打算喝茶 你去看一下就再好不过了 |
[40:46] | – Sure. – Tom, we’re gonna walk it. | – 好的 – 汤姆 我们走着去 |
[40:57] | What’s going on, Pete? Why Don’t they just tell us what they want? | 怎么样了 皮特? 为什么他们不说自己想要什么? |
[41:01] | – It’s okay. It’s gonna be fine. – Nothing about this feels okay or fine or… | – 没事的 会好的 – 这种事一点都不好… |
[41:04] | – It will be. – Has that guy called you? | – 会好的 – 那个人给你来电话了吗? |
[41:06] | – What’s his name? What’s that guy’s name? – Xavier. | – 他叫什么?那个人叫什么? – 泽维尔 |
[41:10] | – Has he called you? – Not yet. No. | – 他给你来电话了吗? – 还没有 |
[41:14] | – Katie, hi. – Good afternoon, ma’am. | – 凯蒂 嗨 – 下午好 夫人 |
[41:17] | – Hi. – WoulD you care for tea? | – 嗨 – 你喜欢喝茶吗? |
[41:19] | It’s such a beautiful Day. Why Don’t we have tea outsiDe? | 天气这么好 为什么不在外面喝茶呢? |
[41:22] | – Well, that’s a great iDea. How was your flight? – Short. | – 真是好主意 飞行顺利吗? – 很快 |
[41:35] | – [Teddy] You guys all decent? – AfraiD so. | – 你们都好吧? – 恐怕是的 |
[41:37] | Your informant’s on the phone. | 你的线人来电话了 |
[41:39] | – [Xavier] Do you got the money? – [Pete] I got $100,000 in cash… | – 你搞到钱了? – 我搞到十万美元现金… |
[41:43] | and a legal document guaranteeing you the rest once the traitor’s apprehended. | 还有一份法律文件 担保在内奸 落网以后让你拿到剩下的钱 |
[41:47] | – Yeah, right. – Walter, we haven’t screwed you in the past. | – 好啊 – 沃尔特 我们以前从没骗过你 |
[41:50] | I’m not gonna start now. Otherwise, all our sources would dry up. | 现在也不打算开这个头 否则我们的情报来源都会断掉 |
[41:53] | [Xavier Chuckles] Allenwood Mall food court at 11:00 a.m. | 阿伦伍德商场美食街 上午11:00 |
[41:56] | AnD Don’t try to bring nobody. I’ll walk if I spot ’em. | 别带其他人来 要是被我发现了 我就走人 |
[42:00] | I cannot get there in 20 minutes. | 20分钟我赶不到那里 |
[42:02] | – Drive fast. – Okay, you hearD him. Let’s go. | – 开快点 – 好 你们都听见了 走吧 |
[42:06] | – BreckinriDge anD Marin are alreaDy on the way. – All right. | – 布莱金里奇和马林已经上路了 – 好 |
[42:09] | – Get the money bag anD a car reaDy, please. – Okay. Got it. | – 准备好钱袋和车子 – 明白 |
[42:11] | He knows we’re following him. He went where he can mix up with a crowD. | 他知道我们在找他 他去那里是为了能混在人群里 |
[42:14] | There’s no way we get surveillance in there. | 我们在那里没法监视 |
[42:16] | HolD it. There’s no way I’m gonna let you go without a backup. No. | 别说这种话 我不会让你一个人去冒险的 |
[42:20] | – Chaminski. Chaminski goes with you. – Let’s go. | – 查明斯基 查明斯基和你一起去 – 咱们走 |
[43:44] | At your 1:00. | 在你一点钟方向 |
[43:56] | Watch your 3:00. Watch your 3:00. | 注意三点方向 注意三点方向 |
[44:37] | Check your 9:00. | 注意九点方向 |
[44:41] | Check your 9:00! Check your 9:00! Check your 9:00! | 注意九点方向!注意九点方向! 注意九点方向! |
[44:57] | Get Down! Secret Service! Get Down! | 卧倒!特勤处!卧倒! |
[45:05] | Shots fired. Shots fired. Agent Down. | 有人开枪 有人开枪 有特工中枪 |
[45:08] | [Breckinridge Over Radio] Copy that. Breckinridge to Command. | 明白 布莱金里奇呼叫指挥所 |
[45:11] | We need backup at the Allenwood Mall. Agent down. | 阿伦伍德商场需要增援 有特工中枪 |
[45:13] | The shooter has blonD hair, Dark jacket. He’s on the lower level. | 枪手是金发 穿深色夹克 他在一楼 |
[45:17] | Command, copy that. Available units en route. E. T.A. 20 minutes. | 指挥所明白 支援人员已经出发 估计到达时间20分钟 |
[45:35] | They’re shooting. They’re right behinD the Doors. | 他们在开枪 就在门里面 |
[45:49] | HeaDs. | 正面 |
[46:17] | Pete, we’re at the north enD of the mall. Lower level. | 皮特 我们在商场北端 一楼 |
[46:20] | I’m a hunDred yarDs south of you. | 我在你们南边一百码 |
[46:22] | Unolster your weapon. Keep it Down. | 出枪 枪口向下 |
[46:24] | – Work your way towards me. – Copy that. Stagger off 10 feet. | – 朝我这里搜索前进 – 明白 错开10英尺 |
[46:36] | Get out of here! | 快出去! |
[46:38] | Take the point. | 你盯着那边 |
[46:50] | I Don’t have a visual! | 我没看见他! |
[46:55] | Go! | 上! |
[47:02] | Garrison, Washington Command. | 华盛顿指挥所呼叫加里森 |
[47:05] | Additional agents and medical assist are en route. Break. All units, be advised. | 其他特工和医务人员已经出发 呼叫 各单位注意 |
[47:09] | Shots fired, Allenwood Mall. One agent is down. There are multiple civilian casualties. | 阿伦伍德商场有人开枪 一名特工中枪 多名平民伤亡 |
[47:14] | Shooter is male, blond hair, dark jacket. | 枪手为男性 金发 深色夹克 |
[47:35] | Pete. Pete! | 皮特 皮特! |
[48:16] | You okay? | 你怎样? |
[48:18] | Do you have any iDea why your informant wanted to have you killed? | 知道为什么你的线人想害死你吗? |
[48:21] | No. I’m wonDering the same thing. | 不 我也很奇怪 |
[48:23] | You might want to figure that one out, Pete. | 你也许该想想清楚 皮特 |
[48:28] | [Carl] Pete.! | 皮特! |
[48:32] | PresiDential helicopter just went Down. | 刚才总统的直升机坠毁了 |
[48:35] | [Woman Over TV] This is a news center special report. | 新闻中心特别报道 |
[48:37] | The presidential helicopter, Marine One, has crashed. | 总统的直升机——陆战队一号坠机 |
[48:43] | [Man Over TV] Marine One, the presidential helicopter has gone down. | 陆战队一号——总统的直升机坠毁了 |
[48:48] | Whether or not the president was on board has not… | 现在还不清楚总统是否在机上… |
[48:50] | Marine One, the presiDential helicopter has crashed. | 总统的直升机陆战队一号坠毁了 |
[48:53] | It happened just moments ago about a half mile south of Camp DaviD. | 坠机事件是刚才发生的 地点是戴维营以南约半英里 |
[48:56] | The chopper went Down in some Densely wooded… | 直升机坠毁在密林中… |
[48:58] | [Man Over TV] We’re now hearing reports the president was not on board. | 我们现在得到消息说总统不在机上 |
[49:03] | Actually, we can now confirm… | 事实上 我们现在可以确认… |
[49:06] | that neither the president or the first lady… | 总统和第一夫人… |
[49:08] | were on board at the time of the crash. | 在坠机时都不在机上 |
[49:10] | The president and first lady are safe. | 总统和第一夫人安然无恙 |
[49:13] | If you’rejustjoining us, these are live pictures just outside Camp david… | 大家可以看到 这是戴维营外面的实况画面… |
[49:17] | – where earlier today, Marine One… – [Speaking Foreign Language] | 今天早些时候 陆战队一号… |
[49:19] | Went down shortly after takeoff. | 在起飞后不久坠毁在这里 |
[49:21] | Two hikers who witnessed the crash reported seeing a contrail or fiery tail… | 两名目睹坠机事件的散步者报告说 就在直升机坠毁之前… |
[49:26] | just before that helicopter went down. | 他们看见一道闪着火光的烟云 |
[49:28] | That is leading to the possibility, unconfirmed by authorities… | 这指出了一种 尚未得到官方证实的可能性… |
[49:31] | – Our frienD was insufficiently motivated. – That the chopper was shot down… | – 我们的朋友还不够卖力 – 这架直升机很有可能… |
[49:34] | probably by a shoulder-fired missile. | 是被便携式导弹击落的 |
[49:36] | Now, we want to make clear, again… | 现在我们重申一次… |
[49:38] | – that the president and first lady are safe. – [Foreign Language] | 总统和第一夫人安然无恙 |
[49:55] | If you arejustjoining us, these are live pictures from the scene… | 大家可以看到 这是戴维营外面坠机现场的实况画面 |
[49:58] | just outside of Camp david, where earlier today Marine One went down just after takeoff. | 今天早些时候 陆战队一号 在起飞后不久坠毁在这里 |
[50:03] | Sources say marine and Secret Service personnel were on that aircraft… | 有消息说机上有海军陆战队和 财政部特勤处的工作人员… |
[50:07] | and they were killed in the crash. | 他们已在坠机时遇难 |
[50:10] | This crash is being investigated by both the White House and the military. | 目前白宫和军方正在协同调查此事 |
[50:13] | – You failed. – I DiD exactly what I promised. | – 你干砸了 – 答应你们的事我都做了 |
[50:17] | He wasrt on boarD. | 他没有上直升飞机 |
[50:19] | That is the only thing that matters. That is the only thing I give a shit a… | 这就是关键 这就是让我恼火的事… |
[50:26] | Do you unDerstanD? | 你听懂了吗? |
[50:28] | Now, we’re gonna meet anD we’re gonna Discuss this. | 我们要见面 好好谈谈 |
[50:36] | DeaDly against any low-altituDe aircraft… | 对所有在低空的飞行器 都构成致命威胁… |
[50:38] | incluDing jets, prop planes anD helicopters. | 包括喷气式飞机、螺旋桨飞机和直升机 |
[50:41] | But that comes from witnesses. | 但那是目击者的说法 |
[50:43] | – Has not been confirmed by investigators. – [Knocking] | 尚未得到调查人员的证实 |
[50:45] | – Again, these pictures coming to us about… – [Shuts TVOff] | 再说一遍 我们现在看到的画面… |
[50:56] | Well, it sure Doesrt look like you’re here to bury the hatchet. | 你来这里显然不是要我讲和 |
[51:00] | You’re being investigated for treason. | 现在对你进行叛国罪调查 |
[51:03] | – What are you talk… – Step back. | – 你说什么… – 退后 |
[51:07] | – Excuse me? – Step back. | – 请再说一遍? – 退后 |
[51:17] | – Hey, Jill. – Pete. | – 嘿 吉尔 – 皮特 |
[51:20] | – Matt. – Pete. | – 马特 – 皮特 |
[51:22] | Sorry for the intrusion, sir. | 对不起 打扰了 |
[51:27] | If I failed the polygraph, then why am I still on Duty? | 既然我没有通过测谎仪检查 为什么我还在执勤? |
[51:30] | Director DiDrt want to arrest one of the guys responsible for saving reagars life… | 处长不愿意只凭这一点证据… |
[51:33] | without a little more evidence. | 就逮捕一个救过里根总统性命的人 |
[51:36] | How long you been working for the Barranquilla Can’tel? | 你为巴兰基利亚集团工作多久了? |
[51:39] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呀? |
[51:43] | – [Door Opens] – Hugo, can you come in here, please? | 雨果 进来好吗? |
[51:47] | Pete Garrison, Special Agent Ortega with the F.B.I. | 皮特·加里森 这是F.B.I.的特工 奥尔特加 |
[51:51] | What were you doing at the Las Palmas Coffee Shop? | 你在拉斯帕尔玛咖啡店干什么? |
[51:54] | – I was having a cup of coffee. – Takes you four hours to have a cup of coffee? | – 我去喝杯咖啡而已 – 一杯咖啡喝了四个钟头? |
[51:57] | I was killing a few hours at a coffee shop. Is there a problem with that? | 我在咖啡店闲坐了几个钟头 有问题吗? |
[52:01] | Tom DiPaola saiD he called you four times. You never returned any of his messages. | 汤姆·迪泡拉说他给你打了四个电话 你一个都没回 |
[52:04] | AnD that you almost missed the Marine One flight yesterDay. | 结果你昨天差一点错过了 陆战队一号的飞行 |
[52:06] | They moved the flight up two hours. I was in the coffee shop. | 他们把飞行时间提早了两个钟头 我那时在咖啡店里 |
[52:08] | It was noisy. I coulDrt hear my cell phone. | 周围很吵 听不见手机铃响 |
[52:11] | Now, wh-wh-what is this? What the hell are you Doing following me? | 这算什么?你干嘛要跟踪我? |
[52:14] | Las Palmas Coffee Shop is a DeaD Drop for the Barranquilla Can’tel. | 拉斯帕尔玛咖啡店是巴兰基利亚集团 传递情报的地点 |
[52:18] | [Breckinridge] You screwed up, Pete. You walked into a stakeout. | 你走错地方了 皮特 你进的店早就受到监视了 |
[52:21] | I wanna know your number one go-to guy at the can’tel. | 我要知道集团里和你直接联系的人是谁 |
[52:23] | AnD I wanna know how you were gonna help them kill the presiDent. | 我还要知道你打算怎么帮他们刺杀总统 |
[52:27] | Why woulD I want to kill the presiDent? What motive Do I have? | 为什么我要杀总统? 我有什么动机? |
[52:32] | To be honest with you, I don’t care. I know what the evidence is telling me. | 实话跟你说吧 我不在乎动机 我只知道证据告诉我什么 |
[52:36] | I have given my entire life to the Secret Service. | 我在特勤处干了一辈子 |
[52:38] | – I’ve gotten up at 4:00 a.m. Every godDamn morning. – Is that what this is about? | – 每天早上4:00就要起床 – 这就是原因吧? |
[52:43] | You’re bitter after all your years of service that they DiDrt make you Director? | 干了这么多年 他们都没让你当处长 所以你怀恨在心? |
[52:46] | Oh, no. Don’t confuse your own ambition with mine. Okay, Dave? | 得了 别以为我和你一样有野心 好吗 戴维? |
[52:50] | Come on, Pete. Think about it. People woulD unDerstanD that. | 想想吧 皮特 人们会理解这种事的 |
[52:52] | Jesus Christ, you took a bullet for the presiDent of the United States. | 上帝啊 你替美国总统挨过一枪 |
[52:56] | And in the 25 years since, | 从那以后25年 |
[52:57] | you haven’t even made shift supervisor… | 你连总统贴身卫队的 轮班主任都没当上… |
[52:59] | on a presidential detail, and that I know you wanted. | 我知道你想要那个职位 |
[53:02] | But they don’t put guys that bend the rules, not even a little bit… | 可是他们不会让违反规定的人 负责P.P.D…. |
[53:05] | in charge of P.P.D., Do they? | 哪怕他只违反了一点点 对吗? |
[53:07] | Even if they DiD take a bullet for the olD man. | 哪怕他替老头子挡了一颗子弹 |
[53:09] | Is that your professional or personal opinion? | 这是你的专业意见还是私人意见? |
[53:12] | – I think this whole thing is getting personal. – We got you nailed to the wall. | – 我看这事变成公报私仇了 – 我们已经钉死你了 |
[53:15] | – I DiDrt have an affair with CinDy. – Has nothing to do with Cindy. | – 我没有和辛迪搞婚外恋 – 这事和辛迪无关 |
[53:17] | – You can’t accept that. – We are not talking about that! | – 你不能接受事实 – 我们现在谈的不是这个! |
[53:20] | We’re talking about it all the time, even when we’re not talking about it! | 我们一直都在谈这事 没有说话的时候也在谈! |
[53:23] | You can’t look at me without thinking about it! | 你一看到我就会想起这事! |
[53:25] | – Jesus Christ, Pete, you better get a grip. – I got a grip. | – 上帝啊 皮特 你该管住你的嘴! – 我能管住自己 |
[53:28] | You think I wrecked your marriage, anD it has completely clouDed your juDgment. | 你以为我毁了你的家庭 你的头脑完全被这件事蒙蔽了 |
[53:32] | I am following the eviDence anD it is overwhelming. | 我只会按证据办案 现在铁证如山 |
[53:34] | The polygraph. Las Palmas Coffee Shop. You haD unfettered access to Marine One. | 测谎仪 拉斯帕尔玛咖啡店 你可以随意出入陆战队一号 |
[53:38] | It was hit by a missile for Christ’s sake! | 见鬼了 它是被导弹打下来的! |
[53:40] | It was hit by a missile because the flares… | 它被导弹打下来是因为… |
[53:43] | anD the four other countermeasures were Disengaged! | 红外诱饵和另外四种对抗措施 都失灵了! |
[53:45] | There was a hunDred other people who haD access to it. | 能进出它的还有一百个人 |
[53:50] | Explain to me about the bank account. | 跟我解释一下这个银行账户 |
[53:53] | – The what? The… – Your signature’s all over the paperwork. | – 什么? – 文件上全是你的签名 |
[53:56] | I’m being framed. | 我被人陷害了 |
[53:59] | – Tell me that’s not your signature. – Think about it! | – 有种就告诉我那不是你的签名 – 你想想好了! |
[54:02] | I’m the guy that initiated this investigation. | 发起这场调查的人就是我 |
[54:04] | Why woulD I Do that if I wanted to kill the presiDent? | 假如我要杀总统 为什么我还要这么做? |
[54:06] | You initiated this investigation for a traitor in our Department… | 你在我们部门里发起查内奸的行动… |
[54:09] | so that when the assassination actually took place… | 这么一来等到刺杀成功了… |
[54:12] | you’d be at the bottom of the list of suspects. | 你就是最没有嫌疑的人 |
[54:14] | I’m being framed.! Goddamn it.! Just think about it. | 我是被陷害了!见鬼了! 你们动脑子想想吧! |
[54:17] | – You take me in, that’s the enD. That guy is out there somewhere! – [Whistles] | 你抓了我 那就完了 那家伙正躲在什么地方偷笑呢! |
[54:20] | The Director just rolled up outsiDe. | 处长刚刚到达 |
[54:23] | You better start thinking about cooperating. | 你最好考虑一下合作 |
[54:34] | He’s in the car. | 他在车里 |
[54:52] | – What are you Doing, Pete? – Getting a glass of water. | – 你要干什么 皮特? – 倒杯水 |
[54:58] | Director’s come all the way down here to see me, huh? | 处长大老远地跑来看我 嗯? |
[55:03] | – That’s very impressive. – It’s embarrassing for us, sir. | – 真是让人感动 – 我们都觉得很难做 先生 |
[55:07] | – Want a beer? – Look, Pete, we’re really… | – 要啤酒吗? – 皮特 我们真的… |
[55:14] | Garrison back Door. | 加里森去后门了 |
[55:19] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[55:26] | Pete! | 皮特! |
[55:28] | Pete! | 皮特! |
[55:32] | Where is he? | 他人呢? |
[55:36] | – [Gasping] – Sorry. | 对不起 |
[55:42] | This is BreckinriDge. Garrison has escaped from the rear of the resiDence into the alley. | 我是布莱金里奇 加里森从房子后面 逃到小路上去了 |
[55:50] | CorDon off the area anD get back to me. | 封锁这个地区 然后给我回话 |
[55:55] | – He got my raDio. – He got my gun too. | – 他拿了我的对讲机 – 还拿了我的枪 |
[55:57] | He got your gun? AnD your raDio? | 他拿了你的枪?还有你的对讲机? |
[55:59] | What the hell are you lookirat her for? | 你看着她干什么? |
[56:01] | She’s been here two days. How long have you been here? | 她在这儿才干了两天 你干了多久了? |
[56:16] | Where to, mister? | 去哪儿 先生? |
[56:19] | Just get me out of here. | 让我离开这里就行 |
[56:38] | I know it’s hard to believe Pete Garrison could be involved with something like this. | 我知道你们很难相信 皮特·加里森会卷进这种事 |
[56:43] | For most of you he’s a friend, to some, a legend. | 对你们大多数人来说 他都是朋友 对某些人来说是偶像 |
[56:48] | But the fact is, the eviDence against him is overwhelming. | 但事实是 对他不利的证据非常确凿 |
[56:50] | So, how Do we finD him? To begin with, know this. | 那么我们要怎么找到他呢? 首先要明白一个道理 |
[56:54] | He is smarter and more experienced than all of you. | 他聪明、有经验 比你们所有人都强 |
[56:58] | You’ve never trained for this. You are chasing your worst nightmare. | 你们从没受过这样的训练 你们追捕的是最可怕的敌人 |
[57:01] | He knows how you think. He knows what you know. | 他知道你们会怎样思考 知道你们 |
[57:03] | And he knows how you operate. | 有哪些知识 也知道你们会怎么行动 |
[57:05] | AnD he will use that against you. | 他会利用这一切来对付你们 |
[57:07] | He also knows that it’s gonna be very Difficult for you… | 他还知道 当你们瞄准他的时候… |
[57:11] | to pull the trigger if you have him in your sights. | 你们很难扣动扳机 |
[57:15] | So I want you to take a seconD anD visualiZe that. | 所以我要你们在心里想象一下 |
[57:19] | Because there is a very good chance that is exactly how this is going to end. | 因为到最后你们很可能会遇到这种情况 |
[57:25] | – Can I have one of these here? – Yeah, sure. Take it. | – 这东西可以给我一个吗? – 没问题 拿去好了 |
[57:29] | – [Phone Ringing] – Yeah? | 喂? |
[57:37] | Fullback, Backstop. Do you have an arrival? | 捕手呼叫后卫 他们到了吗? |
[57:39] | Backstop, Fullback. We have arrival. | 后卫呼叫捕手 他们到了 |
[57:55] | Backstop, go. | 捕手 上 |
[57:58] | [DiPaola] Cincinnati wrapping up. We’re alpha for Departure. | “辛辛那提”快结束了 我们马上就出发 |
[58:14] | I miss the good olD Days. Do you know what I mean? I really literally Do. | 我很怀念从前的好日子 明白我的意思吧?我是真的很怀念 |
[58:38] | He taps him on the back and the bear says… | 那头熊拍拍他的背 说:… |
[58:40] | “You didn’t come here to hunt, did ya? ‘” | “你不是来打猎的吧?” |
[58:43] | Get it? The bear. | 明白了吗?那个熊 |
[58:46] | – That’s not funny, man. – [Laughing] | 这不好笑 |
[58:50] | – Thatjoke ain’t funny at all. – [Phone ringing] | 这个笑话一点也不好笑 |
[59:09] | – Fullback. We’re movir. – Roger that. We’re set up. | – 后卫 我们要走了 – 明白 我们准备好了 |
[59:26] | See you later, okay? Be right back. | 回头见 好吗? 马上回来 |
[59:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[59:35] | – Welke, DiPaola. Cincinnati’s coming to you. – Copy that. | – 维尔克 迪泡拉 辛辛那提过来了 – 明白 |
[1:00:02] | Ma’am. | 夫人 |
[1:00:15] | What are you Doing here? I hearD you were arrested for the helicopter. | 你在这儿干什么? 我听说你因为直升机的事被捕了 |
[1:00:19] | Whatever you hear about me in the next few Days, I want you to know I was framed. | 不管这几天你听到些什么 我要你知道 我是被陷害了 |
[1:00:22] | – I haD to tell you to your face. – No, you Don’t. No, you Don’t. | – 我一定要面对面跟你说 – 你不用这样的 |
[1:00:27] | – We’re gonna get out of this. – How? | – 我们会解决的 – 怎么做? |
[1:00:30] | I haven’t figured that out yet. | 我还没想好 |
[1:00:32] | – This is out of control. You’ve got to turn yourself in. – No, no. | – 事情闹大了 你应该去自首 – 不 不行 |
[1:00:36] | Yes, you Do. I’ll go toJohn. I’ll tell him everything. | 你要去 我去和约翰说 全都告诉他 |
[1:00:38] | I can’t let you Do that. | 我不能让你这么做 |
[1:00:40] | Pete, they think you’re an assassin. They will kill you. | 皮特 他们以为你是刺客 他们会杀了你的 |
[1:00:45] | – You can cover my back. – How? | – 你可以掩护我 – 怎么做? |
[1:00:48] | The Director has got a Daily passworD for the agents. FinD out what it is. | 处长每天都会给特工规定一个口令 弄清楚是什么 |
[1:01:18] | – I’m checking through stuff. – Hey, guys. Garrison just used his cell phone. | – 我在查资料 – 加里森刚才用了手机 |
[1:01:23] | He called Chez doucette. | 电话是打给Chez doucette的 |
[1:01:29] | You turned arounD when it rang, DiDrt you? | 电话铃响的时候你回头看了一下 对吗? |
[1:01:33] | Yeah, I DiD. | 是的 |
[1:01:35] | Ballsy. Very ballsy. | 有种 真有种 |
[1:01:38] | DiPaola saiD she seemed completely unfaZed. | 迪泡拉说她看起来一点也不担心 |
[1:01:40] | She came upstairs, waited five minutes anD tolD him what happened. | 她上楼等了五分钟 然后就告诉他发生了什么事 |
[1:01:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:01:47] | I’m just trying to unDerstanD why he came here anD why she reacted that way. | 我想知道为什么他要来这里 为什么她会有那样的反应 |
[1:01:50] | – This is your post? – Yeah, it is. | – 这里是你守着? – 是的 |
[1:01:52] | Naturally, the first laDy Doesrt want to believe… | 这事很正常 第一夫人不愿意相信… |
[1:01:55] | the man protecting her for the last eight months… | 八个月来一直保护她的人… |
[1:01:58] | is trying to assassinate her husbanD. | 会谋害她的丈夫 |
[1:02:00] | That’s why Pete came here. | 所以皮特才会来这儿 |
[1:02:03] | He’s looking for an ally. | 他要找一个盟友 |
[1:02:05] | AnD the first laDy is a very powerful ally to have. | 而第一夫人是非常强大的盟友 |
[1:02:16] | Great. The iDea is to secure the entire site. | 好极了 看来所有房间都该派人守着 |
[1:02:22] | I want you to get every stolen car report for the entire area. | 我要你搞到整个地区所有被盗汽车的报告 |
[1:02:26] | Start looking for cars that were taken within walking Distance… | 先查在餐馆附近 或是… |
[1:02:29] | of the restaurant or any of the nearby metro stations. | 每个地铁站附近被盗的汽车 |
[1:02:31] | Then within those parameters, I want you to isolate AccorDs… | 然后在这些车里 我要你特别注意本田雅阁… |
[1:02:34] | Tauruses, Camrys anD Explorers. | 福特金牛星、丰田佳美和福特探险者 |
[1:02:36] | How Do you know what kinD of car he’s gonna steal? | 你怎么知道他会偷哪种车? |
[1:02:38] | Those are the four most commonly registered vehicles in the d.C. Area. | 这是哥伦比亚特区 最常见的四种注册车辆 |
[1:02:41] | Pete knows that. He’s gonna want to blend in. | 皮特知道这一点 他就是要混进人丛里 |
[1:02:43] | And the first thing he’s gonna want to do is find his informant. | 而他要做的第一件事就是找到他的线人 |
[1:04:16] | If he tries to breach our computers, we can finD out where he’s connecting from. | 假如他想要侵入我们的电脑 我们就可以查出他是在哪里上网的 |
[1:04:20] | He knows we woulD know that. He woulDrt Do it. | 他知道我们会查的 不会这么做 |
[1:04:22] | – He coulD connect to someone else. – How? | – 他可以通过别人的电脑连线 – 怎么用 |
[1:04:25] | Well, he’D need that persors passworD. | 他需要知道那人的密码 |
[1:04:28] | But as a supervisor, it woulDrt be harD to get access to others’ passworDs. | 不过他是主管 要知道别人的密码并不难 |
[1:04:31] | Why woulD he Do that? Why woulD he even risk it? | 为什么这么做?为什么要冒这个险? |
[1:04:33] | Because he feels trapped. | 因为他觉得自己被包围了 |
[1:04:34] | We have his credit carDs, his cell phone. | 我们知道他的信用卡 他的手机 |
[1:04:37] | He has no other place to hide. | 他没有地方可躲 |
[1:04:52] | – Can I help you? – Oh, yes, ma’am. | – 有什么事吗? – 有的 太太 |
[1:04:55] | My name is Lawson Smith. I’m looking for a Walter Xavier. | 我叫劳森·史密斯 我在找沃尔特·泽维尔 |
[1:05:00] | Oh, lovely boy, but he been gone a long time. | 哦 可爱的孩子 不过他早就不在这儿住了 |
[1:05:05] | – Well, this is the aDDress we have on his sweepstakes form. – Sweepstakes? | – 这是他在抽奖表上填的地址 – 抽奖? |
[1:05:09] | – Yes, ma’am. I’m with Publishers Clearing House. – He win? | – 对 太太 我是出版交换所公司的 – 他中奖了? |
[1:05:14] | – Well, he’s a finalist. – Million Dollars. | – 他中的是头奖 – 百万美金 |
[1:05:17] | – AnD you must be his mother. – Uh-huh. | – 你准是他的母亲 – 嗯 |
[1:05:20] | Mrs. Miller. I’m remarried. | 现在是米勒太太 我改嫁了 |
[1:05:24] | WoulD you have another aDDress or telephone number where I might reach him? | 你有没有别的地址或是电话号码 可以联系到他? |
[1:05:27] | Oh, I’D love to help ya get in touch with Walter. | 哦 我很想帮你找到沃尔特 |
[1:05:32] | Bet he coulD use the money, but… | 他肯定需要这笔钱 可是… |
[1:05:35] | I Don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪儿 |
[1:05:38] | Walter anD me haven’t spoke in three years. | 沃尔特和我有三年没来往了 |
[1:05:41] | Well, if you Do talk to him, tell him we got in touch. | 好吧 假如你能和他说上话 告诉他和我们联系 |
[1:05:45] | Thank you, ma’am. | 多谢 太太 |
[1:05:49] | Have a good Day. | 祝你好运 |
[1:06:14] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[1:06:16] | Walter, it’s Mom. | 沃尔特 我是妈妈 |
[1:06:18] | A guy just come by the house lookir for ya. He’s a cop. | 有个人来家里找你 他是警察 |
[1:07:33] | On a gut level it Doesrt make sense. | 我从心里觉得这事不对劲 |
[1:07:37] | – The only thing this guy cares about in life is his job. – AnD you know this, why? | – 这个人一辈子关心的只是工作 – 你怎么知道? |
[1:07:40] | Because he went out to the AcaDemy a few times anD ran your fielD exercises? | 就因为他来过几次学校 指导你实习? |
[1:07:44] | Listen to me. Pete Garrison was my best frienD… | 听我说 皮特·加里森和我… |
[1:07:47] | for 10 years… till he slept with my wife. | 做了10年的好朋友… 最后他睡了我老婆 |
[1:07:51] | So trust me when I tell you, | 所以你要相信我说的话 |
[1:07:53] | the only thing Pete Garrison cares about is Pete Garrison. | 皮特·加里森 关心的只有皮特·加里森自己 |
[1:07:56] | – Yeah? – Somebody who’s not Tom DiPaola… | – 什么事? – 某人冒充汤姆·迪泡拉… |
[1:07:58] | just signed in to our Databases using DiPaola’s passworD. | 用迪泡拉的密码进了我们的数据库 |
[1:08:01] | – Pulled up an aDDress in AnDrewsboro, MarylanD. – I Don’t believe this. | – 查询了一个在马里兰安德鲁伯洛的地址 – 我不敢相信 |
[1:08:06] | Get the rest of the team reaDy. Let’s go. | 叫组里其他人准备 咱们走 |
[1:08:38] | – Walter! – ## [Woman Singing Over Radio] | 沃尔特! |
[1:09:27] | [Breckinridge] Notify Intel we’ve got a body. | 通知总部 我们发现一具尸体 |
[1:10:10] | Take the cars arounD to the other siDe! | 把车开到另一头去! |
[1:10:55] | Pete! | 皮特! |
[1:11:05] | Pete! | 皮特! |
[1:11:14] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[1:11:48] | This is BreckinriDge. I’m in a salvage boat at the enD of the Dock. | 我是布莱金里奇 我在 码头一端的一条救援船上 |
[1:11:52] | – Set up a perimeter now. Do you copy? – Copy that. | – 马上布置外围警戒线 明白吗? – 明白 |
[1:12:00] | – Whoa, whoa. – Secret Service. | – 哇 – 财政部特勤处 |
[1:12:02] | Get your men to the back of the boat. | 让你的人到船尾去 |
[1:12:15] | Pete, Don’t move! | 皮特 不许动! |
[1:12:35] | Pete! | 皮特! |
[1:12:42] | – The traitor is still out there, Dave. – Fine. | – 那个内奸还在活动 戴维 – 好啊 |
[1:12:45] | If that’s true, come on in. We’ll protect you. | 假如是这样 那你就投降 我们会保护你的 |
[1:12:48] | – The only reason that I’m alive is they Don’t know where I am. – Don’t make me Do this. | – 我现在活着是因为他们不知道我在哪儿 – 别逼我 |
[1:12:52] | – No way.! – Don’t make me Do this. Pete! | – 没门! – 别逼我 皮特! |
[1:13:08] | You want to shoot me? | 你想开枪打我? |
[1:13:11] | Forget about the Kevlar. Shoot me in my face! | 那就别朝防弹衣打 冲我的脸打! |
[1:13:14] | Dave.! My buddy.! | 戴维!老伙计! |
[1:13:19] | Come on! Shoot me! | 来啊!开枪啊! |
[1:13:21] | Come on. Shoot me. | 来啊 开枪啊 |
[1:13:58] | – What happened? – I took him Down with a shot to the vest. | – 怎么回事? – 我一枪打在他的防弹背心上 |
[1:14:01] | I coulDrt take the seconD shot. | 来不及开第二枪 |
[1:14:09] | What’s the least contained environment… | 今后几天里总统出席的场合中… |
[1:14:12] | – the presiDent’s going to be in over the next few Days? – G8 Summit. Toronto. | – 最不容易防范的是哪一个? – 八国峰会 多伦多 |
[1:14:15] | It’s a nightmare for us. | 那是最让我们头疼的 |
[1:14:18] | CanaDians are allowing the protestors all the way up to the three perimeter. | 加拿大人管得很松 三道警戒线 外面的路上会站满抗议者 |
[1:14:21] | The borDer’s not gonna stop him. It’s 3,500 miles long anD barely patrolled. | 国境线不可能拦住他 那有3500英里长 很少有巡逻 |
[1:14:26] | You really think it’s him, Don’t you? | 你真的认为是他 对吗? |
[1:14:52] | Pete, you scared me! | 皮特 你吓了我一跳! |
[1:14:54] | Nancy, I’m sorry. I can explain everything. | 南希 对不起 我可以解释所有的事 |
[1:14:56] | What is going on? What the hell’s been happening? | 怎么回事?这到底是怎么回事? |
[1:15:06] | I think Charlie got winD of an assassination plot by one of the other agents… | 我想查理已经察觉到 有别的特工在密谋刺杀… |
[1:15:11] | so I want to check his computer files, see if there’s any inDication of eviDence. | 所以我要看看他电脑里的文件 也许里面会有什么线索 |
[1:15:15] | Is that why there’s a car watching the house? | 是不是因为这个 所以有一辆车在监视这栋房子? |
[1:15:22] | The maroon Cadillac. | 茶色的卡迪拉克 |
[1:15:24] | – Who are they? – I think they’re the guys that got Charlie. | – 他们是什么人? – 我想他们就是杀查理的人 |
[1:15:28] | Nancy, I’m gonna need the keys to your car, anD I want you to call the police. | 南希 我需要你的车钥匙 我还要你给警察打电话 |
[1:15:33] | Not the Secret Service. The police. Tell ’em about the Cadillac. | 别找特勤处 找警察 告诉他们卡迪拉克的事 |
[1:15:36] | – Okay. – Thanks. | – 好的 – 谢谢 |
[1:16:38] | I was waiting there maybe three hours. Nobody showed up. | 我在那里等了三个钟头 没人出现 |
[1:16:42] | I didn’t want to stay there all day. | 我不想整天呆在那里 |
[1:16:44] | She DiDrt go nowhere. She DiDrt go nowhere, so I left. | 她哪儿都没去 哪儿都没去 所以我就走了 |
[1:16:50] | What Do you want me to Do? | 你要我怎么做? |
[1:16:54] | Come on. Yes, yes, by herself. | 对 对 就她一个人 |
[1:16:58] | Okay. Yeah, yeah. No, no. | 好的 对 对 不 |
[1:17:01] | What do you want? | 你想怎样? |
[1:17:03] | I’m not gonna stay there all night. She’s not gonna be a problem. | 我不想在那里呆一晚上 她不会有问题的 |
[1:17:11] | No, no. No. | 不 不 |
[1:17:13] | Yes, yes, by herself. | 对 对 就她一个人 |
[1:17:15] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[1:17:38] | – [Gunfire Continues] – Shooting. Shooting. | 枪声 枪声 |
[1:17:50] | – [Russian] Huh? Huh? – Shooting! | – 啊?啊? – 枪声! |
[1:17:58] | Your name? Your name! | 你的名字?你的名字! |
[1:18:02] | Who sent you? Who sent you! | 谁派你来的?谁派你来的? |
[1:18:30] | Come on. Come on. | 快走 快走 |
[1:19:32] | – Hi, Jill. – Pete? | – 嗨 吉尔 – 皮特? |
[1:19:34] | Yeah. Look, I just got into a shootout. | 是我 我刚打了一场枪战 |
[1:19:37] | 1265 Leslie, Northwest. | 西北区 莱斯利街1265号 |
[1:19:39] | He’s a foreign operative. He’s got a lot of passports anD a lot of cash. | 他是外国间谍 有很多护照和现金 |
[1:19:43] | He’s got full security access to the G8 Summit in Toronto tomorrow. | 他有参加明天多伦多八国峰会的出入证 |
[1:19:48] | Okay, Pete. We’re on it. But I really think you should come in. | 好的 皮特 我们这就去 不过我还是觉得你该自首 |
[1:19:53] | Yeah. | 知道了 |
[1:20:00] | Pete, we’ve been through the entire place, but you’re gonna have to be straight with me. | 皮特 我们搜遍了整个地方 你应该和我说实话 |
[1:20:04] | – What are you talking about? – There’s no body. | – 你说什么? – 这里没有尸体 |
[1:20:08] | – There’s blood all over the godDamn place. – There’s blood all over… | – 那地方到处都是血 – 是啊 到处都是血… |
[1:20:11] | but there’s no body, no passports, no G8 credentials. | 可是没有尸体 没有护照 也没有八国峰会出入证 |
[1:20:14] | Listen. This is not enough to take back to Overbrook anD clear you. | 听我说 要让处长相信你是清白的 这还不够 |
[1:20:17] | Dave, I don’t know what to tell you. | 戴维 我不知道该怎么跟你说 |
[1:20:20] | They’re gonna hit him in Toronto, G8 Summit. | 他们打算在多伦多八国峰会上杀他 |
[1:20:24] | Pete. Pete? | 皮特 皮特? |
[1:20:29] | – [Knocking] – Sarah? | 莎拉? |
[1:20:33] | Listen, I’m leaving for Toronto tonight. | 我今晚就动身去多伦多 |
[1:20:36] | Montrose wants to move me up there early for security purposes. | 为了安全起见 蒙特罗斯 要提早把我送过去 |
[1:20:39] | – [Cell Phone Ringing] – Oh! | 哦! |
[1:20:45] | California. My sister. I’ll call her back. | 加利福尼亚打来的 是我姐姐 我回头再打给她 |
[1:20:47] | Well, this is the speech I’m gonna give. I’m… I’m reasonably happy. | 好 这是我的演讲稿 我…相当满意 |
[1:20:52] | Maybe you coulD take a look at that if you get a chance. | 也许你可以抽空看一下 |
[1:20:55] | Sure. Then I’ll see you tomorrow. I’ll be up after the meeting. | 一定 我们明天见 我在会议结束后到 |
[1:20:59] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[1:21:13] | [Computerized Voice] One new message. | 您有一条新的留言 |
[1:21:15] | Sarah, I want you to know if I don’t make it, I was doing myjob. | 莎拉 万一我没成功 希望你知道 我是在尽我的职责 |
[1:21:19] | I’ve got to turn this off before they track me. | 我得马上关掉手机 免得他们找到我 |
[1:21:21] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:21:29] | I want you to get the crime scene unit out here immediately. | 马上把犯罪现场调查组的人叫来 |
[1:21:32] | – Rip this place apart. FinD me something now. – [Cell Phone Ringing] | 把这地方翻个底朝天 找点东西出来 |
[1:21:35] | – This is Agent BreckinriDge. – [Sarah] Agent BreckinriDge? | – 我是特工布莱金里奇 – 特工布莱金里奇吗? |
[1:21:37] | Sarah Ballentine. | 我是莎拉·巴伦泰 |
[1:21:42] | [Sarah] Come in. | 请进 |
[1:21:46] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 打扰了 夫人 |
[1:21:50] | Thanks, Tom. | 谢谢 汤姆 |
[1:21:54] | – CoulD I offer you a Drink? – No, thank you, ma’am. | – 可以请你喝一杯吗? – 不用了 谢谢 |
[1:21:59] | You know, most women Don’t like whiskey… | 你知道 大多数女人不喜欢威士忌… |
[1:22:01] | but my mama was from Tennessee. | 不过我妈妈是田纳西人 |
[1:22:09] | Pete Garrison anD I are having an affair. | 皮特·加里森和我有婚外情 |
[1:22:14] | Please have a seat. AnD… that’s for you. | 请坐 还有…这个是给你看的 |
[1:22:20] | You know, I Don’t know all the eviDence you have against him… | 那些对他不利的证据我不是全都清楚… |
[1:22:23] | but I Do know why he failed the lie Detector test. | 不过我知道为什么他没通过测谎仪检查 |
[1:22:26] | AnD I know why he was in that coffee shop looking for someone. | 我也知道为什么他会去那个咖啡店找人 |
[1:23:15] | Hello. U.S. Secret Service up for the G8. | 你好 我是美国财政部特勤处 为八国峰会派来的 |
[1:23:19] | I got a priority item for the Duty officer over at the lab. | 我有一样重要东西要给化验室的 执勤官员看 |
[1:23:22] | – That’ll be that Direction on the eighth floor. – Thank you. | – 化验室在八楼 朝那边走 – 谢谢 |
[1:23:26] | Sign the log, please. | 请签到 |
[1:23:35] | I need any prints that you can finD off this cup. | 我要把这杯子上能找到的指纹 都取下来 |
[1:23:39] | – Okay. – Thank you very much. | – 好的 – 多谢 |
[1:23:44] | See you in about 12 minutes. | 你过12分钟再来 |
[1:24:04] | Sweeps two and three now complete. | 二号和三号清场完毕 |
[1:24:47] | I’m gonna be pushing post in a few minutes… | 我过会儿要上岗… |
[1:24:49] | – but if you want to grab a coffee… – Marin. | – 不过要是你想拿杯咖啡… – 马林 |
[1:24:51] | – Hey, Jill. This is Pete. – A lot of people are looking for you. | – 吉尔 我是皮特 – 有很多人在找你 |
[1:24:55] | I’m sure they are. | 我想也是 |
[1:24:58] | – DiD you finD any prints at the apartment? – No. Nothing. | – 你们在那个公寓里找到指纹了吗? – 没有 什么都没有 |
[1:25:00] | I DiD. You gotta help me out. If I e-mail the prints to you, how long is it gonna take… | 我找到了 你帮我个忙 即如我用电邮把指纹传给你… |
[1:25:04] | to check them against the F.B.I. | 你在F.B.I.和C.I.A.的数据库里 |
[1:25:06] | AnD C.I.A. Databases? | 要用多少时间才能查到? |
[1:25:07] | Five minutes after I receive ’em. | 收到以后五分钟就能查到 |
[1:25:09] | I’ll call you five minutes after I senD them. Bye. | 那我发信以后过五分钟再打给你 再见 |
[1:25:13] | I’ve got a print in here. CoulD somebody run it for me, please? | 我这里有份指纹 谁能帮我分析一下? |
[1:25:16] | – Yeah, I got it. – Thank you. | – 好的 给我吧 – 谢谢 |
[1:25:44] | In my experience a guilty man Doesrt break into a police station… | 根据我的经验 罪犯是不会闯进警察局… |
[1:25:47] | anD check fingerprints for a few hours. | 花几个钟头检查指纹的 |
[1:25:49] | What Do you think? | 你说呢? |
[1:25:53] | My phone was only on for five minutes. | 我的手机只开了五分钟 |
[1:25:57] | I was in the neighborhood. | 我就在附近 |
[1:25:59] | Dave, I can’t explain about the bank account. The other things I can explain. | 戴维 我没法解释那个银行账户 但是其他的事我都能解释 |
[1:26:04] | – I know about the affair. – It wasrt with CinDy. | – 我知道婚外恋的事了 – 不是和辛迪 |
[1:26:06] | Oh, I know. The first laDy. | 我知道 是和第一夫人 |
[1:26:09] | She tolD me everything. I know you’re being framed. | 她全都跟我说了 我知道你是被人陷害的 |
[1:26:12] | She showed me the blackmail photos. | 她把那些照片给我看了 |
[1:26:18] | So where Does that leave us? | 那么现在我们该怎么办? |
[1:26:21] | – We need to finD this guy. – Come here. | – 我们要找到那个家伙 – 过来 |
[1:26:25] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:26:27] | You really are an iDiot, you know that? | 知道吗 你真是个白痴 |
[1:26:31] | – You honestly thought that this woulDrt be uncovered? – Dave, I love her. | – 你真以为这种事不会暴露? – 戴维 我爱她 |
[1:26:35] | Well, that’s practical. | 哦 你可真实际 |
[1:26:37] | The prints belong to GennaDy Ivanov, former K.G. B… | 指纹属于根纳季·伊万诺夫 前克格勃人员… |
[1:26:41] | now works for the personal security service for the presiDent of Karjastan. | 现在为喀吉斯坦总统的 的私人保安部门工作 |
[1:26:46] | I’m also showing confirmed intel that this is the guy… | 有经过证实的情报表明… |
[1:26:48] | responsible for the Central Asian pipeline attacks. | 这个人要为袭击中亚输油管道的事负责 |
[1:26:51] | Confirmed intel on what, Agent Marin? | 什么经过证实的情报 特工马林? |
[1:26:53] | This is a classified conversation. We’ll be out of here in two minutes. | 这是机密谈话 我们过两分钟就走 |
[1:26:57] | – Yeah. Whatever. – Thank you. | – 好的 请便 – 谢谢 |
[1:26:59] | These people have the financial anD intelligence resources to pull this off. | 这些人的行动有财务和情报支持 |
[1:27:03] | All right, let’s get going. | 对 咱们快走吧 |
[1:27:08] | We’ve still gotta finD the mole. | 我们还得找到鼹鼠 |
[1:27:10] | We polygraphed every agent with access to the presiDent. | 我们对每一个能接近总统的 特工都作了测谎仪检查 |
[1:27:13] | Yours was the only one that showed Deception. | 你是唯一撒谎的人 |
[1:27:15] | We need to figure out how the real traitor passed the test. | 我们要弄明白为什么真正的内奸 通过了测试 |
[1:27:18] | Montrose haD the list. | 名单是蒙特罗斯列的 |
[1:27:23] | [Montrose] You know I never guaranteed you success. | 你知道 我从没保证过你们能成功 |
[1:27:26] | Security’s tighter than it’s ever been. | 现在安全措施比以前更严了 |
[1:27:28] | Routes, modes of transport, they’re all ranDom now. | 路线、交通方式 现在都是随机的 |
[1:27:32] | Yeah, but not random to you, William. | 是啊 可是对你来说不是随机的 威廉 |
[1:27:34] | I mean, if you wanted him on that helicopter | 我的意思是 在戴维营 |
[1:27:37] | at Camp DaviD, you coulD have put him there. | 假如你想让他 上直升机 你就能办到 |
[1:27:42] | Now, you’ve been playing us since the beginning. | 从一开始你就在耍我们 |
[1:27:45] | All right. Fair enough. | 好啊 很好 |
[1:27:48] | That’s not gonna work anymore. | 现在这一套行不通了 |
[1:27:51] | – You DiD make a Deal. – Yeah. | – 你当年做过一笔交易 – 是的 |
[1:27:54] | Twenty years ago with the K.G.B., which Doesrt even exist anymore. | 二十年前 和克格勃做的 可现在它已经不存在了 |
[1:27:57] | Do you want out, William? | 你想退出吗 威廉? |
[1:28:06] | Then give me… the presiDent. | 那么就把总统给我 |
[1:28:09] | Just like you agreed. | 这是你答应的 |
[1:28:11] | No. | 不 |
[1:28:15] | I Don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[1:28:19] | Expose me. | 揭发我好了 |
[1:28:21] | I Don’t care if I spenD the rest of my life in prison for treason. | 就算下半辈子都得为叛国罪坐牢 我也不在乎 |
[1:28:25] | I Don’t care if you kill me. | 就算你要杀我 我也不在乎 |
[1:28:30] | – Here you go. – Have a pint. | – 给您 – 喝一点吧 |
[1:28:38] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:28:42] | William… | 威廉… |
[1:28:45] | if you Don’t Do this, we’re not gonna kill you. | 假如你不做 我们不会杀你 |
[1:28:56] | We are going to kill her. | 我们要杀的是她 |
[1:29:03] | AnD we’re gonna kill her. | 还要杀她 |
[1:29:07] | AnD then we’re gonna kill her. | 然后再杀她 |
[1:29:20] | Yes, William, the K.G.B. ‘s gone. | 是啊 威廉 克格勃已经不在了 |
[1:29:23] | But we’re still here. | 可是我们还在 |
[1:29:28] | William, it’s all right. | 威廉 放心吧 |
[1:29:31] | You Do have a way out. | 你有一条出路 |
[1:29:34] | But only one. | 不过只有这一条 |
[1:29:43] | When he finishes his speech, you take him on the primary route… | 等他作完演讲 你让他走主路线… |
[1:29:46] | to the “B” motorcaDe unDer the plaZa… | 去广场下面的B车队… |
[1:29:49] | anD you take the raDios out. | 然后你就把对讲机关掉 |
[1:29:53] | Then that’s it. AnD we’ll Do the rest. | 就这些 剩下的事我们来干 |
[1:30:00] | Hey, look. | 嘿 你看 |
[1:30:06] | You can keep those. | 你可以留着 |
[1:30:08] | I got Doubles. | 我有备份 |
[1:30:17] | Jill, it’s DaviD. I want you to get in touch with Downing anD Medina. | 吉尔 我是戴维 我要你联系唐宁和麦地那 |
[1:30:22] | Confirm for me which one DiD Montrose’s polygraph anD get back to me. | 确认一下蒙特罗斯的测谎结果 然后给我回电 |
[1:30:25] | – We’re on our way to city hall. – Got it. | – 我们现在就去市政厅 – 明白 |
[1:30:36] | Command Post from Apache follow-up. | 阿帕奇呼叫指挥所 |
[1:30:39] | Arrive Martinez location 1740 hours. Copy. | 17:40到达马丁内斯地点 完毕 |
[1:30:42] | Summon security, diPaola. Cincinnati’s moving to hold. | 召集保安 迪泡拉 “辛辛那提”正朝会场来 |
[1:30:45] | All posts, all posts, be advised. We have an arrival. | 各岗位注意 各岗位注意 车队到了 |
[1:30:48] | Only essential traffic at this time. | 现在只能进行必要通信 |
[1:30:56] | – Everybody reaDy? – Yes, sir. | – 大家都准备好了? – 是的 先生 |
[1:30:59] | Let’s Do this. | 咱们干吧 |
[1:31:02] | – [Cell Phone Ringing] – Yeah, tell me what you got. | 告诉我你发现的情况 |
[1:31:04] | – Montrose DiDrt take the polygraph. – You’re 100% sure? | – 蒙特罗斯没有接受测谎仪检查 – 你能百分之百肯定吗? |
[1:31:08] | Positive. Polygraphers have no recorD of Montrose even being tested. | 肯定 测谎专家没有蒙特罗斯的测试记录 |
[1:31:13] | – Neither one of them. – Montrose DiDrt take the polygraph. | – 两个专家手上都没有 – 蒙特罗斯没有接受测谎仪检查 |
[1:31:24] | Now let there be no mistake. In an uncertain anD an unsafe worlD… | 我要重申一遍 在这个风云变幻、危机四伏的世界里 |
[1:31:27] | America must be strong. | 美国必须有强大的实力 |
[1:31:30] | But previous aDministrations… | 但是从前的政策… |
[1:31:32] | I also hacked into Merriweather’s staff mail. | 我还偷看了麦利威瑟的工作信箱 |
[1:31:34] | He was streaming someone’s offshore phone logs. | 他在追查某人的国际长途电话记录 |
[1:31:37] | – The logs are Montrose’s. – Give me the phone. | – 记录是蒙特罗斯的 – 把手机给我 |
[1:31:39] | Hi, Jill. It’s Pete. | 嗨 吉尔 我是皮特 |
[1:31:41] | Get a holD of the first laDy anD tell her… | 马上找到第一夫人 告诉她… |
[1:31:43] | only her… that it’s Montrose. | 只告诉她一个人…内奸是蒙特罗斯 |
[1:31:45] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[1:31:48] | Jesus Christ, Pete. The first laDy? What were you thinkir? | 老天啊 皮特 告诉第一夫人? 你怎么想的? |
[1:31:51] | I never saw it coming, Dave. | 我从没想过会这样 戴维 |
[1:32:25] | Be advised, theyjust allowed two armed credentialed… | 注意了 他们刚把两个持有武器 和证件的美国特工… |
[1:32:30] | American agents into the three perimeter from checkpoint 386. | 从386号检查点放进第三道警戒线 |
[1:32:32] | Be advised, suspect Garrison has just been let through… | 注意 嫌疑犯加里森刚被放进… |
[1:32:36] | I’ve got a scope on subject Garrison. | 我在瞄准镜里看见嫌疑犯加里森了 |
[1:32:38] | Ah, Jesus.! I got Garrison through the three. | 天哪!我看见加里森穿过第三条线了 |
[1:32:40] | [Ballentine] This resolution cannot function alone. It is designed… | 单凭这个决议是不够的 它的目的… |
[1:32:44] | It’s Garrison anD Breck. | 是加里森和布莱金里奇 |
[1:32:47] | Holster your weapons. Holster your weapons! | 收起武器 收起武器! |
[1:32:50] | I’m Agent Breckinridge. I issued the warrant on Pete Garrison. | 我是特工布莱金里奇 我替皮特·加里森担保 |
[1:32:54] | Subject in my sight. Do I take the shot? | 目标进入射程 要开枪吗? |
[1:32:56] | We must ratify the Kyoto Protocol. | 我们必须批准《京都议定书》 |
[1:33:00] | – We must embrace the iDeal of an African economic union. – Need assistance, over. | – 我们必须欢迎非洲经济联盟的理想 – 需要增援 完毕 |
[1:33:07] | – He’s a Do Not ADmit. – We have orDers. | – 他是禁止入内的 – 我们接到了命令 |
[1:33:10] | – I am countermanDing your orDers! – You Don’t control this site. | – 我撤销你们的命令! – 这地方不归你管 |
[1:33:12] | – Montrose Does. – Don’t call him! | – 是蒙特罗斯管的 – 不要叫他! |
[1:33:14] | – Montrose is the mole! – Montrose? | – 蒙特罗斯就是鼹鼠! – 蒙特罗斯? |
[1:33:16] | What’s the procedure for that? | 碰到这种情况该怎么办? |
[1:33:20] | No unauthorized personnel beyond the two perimeter. | 未经授权的人员禁止进入第二道警戒线 |
[1:33:23] | Ma’am. | 夫人 |
[1:33:28] | Something’s wrong. My raDio just went DeaD. | 出问题了 我的对讲机坏了 |
[1:33:31] | I’ve lost my raDio. I Don’t have any raDio. | 我的对讲机坏了 我不能用对讲机了 |
[1:33:33] | – I’m not hearing any chatter. – I’ve got silence on all channels. | – 我什么也听不见 – 所有频道都没有信号 |
[1:33:35] | – It’s going Down! – Agent Garrison called on my line. | – 他们就要动手了! – 特工加里森刚才给我来电 |
[1:33:38] | He wanted me to tell you that Montrose is the mole. | 他要我告诉你 蒙特罗斯就是鼹鼠 |
[1:33:44] | [Ballentine] But I strongly believe that we can protect our vital interests… | 但是我坚信我们 能在保护切身利益的同时… |
[1:33:48] | without causing resentment. | 不引发别人的仇恨 |
[1:33:51] | Get your hanDs in the air! | 把手举起来! |
[1:33:54] | – Put that Down! – Pete Garrison is not the mole! | – 把枪放下! – 皮特·加里森不是鼹鼠! |
[1:33:57] | – You are a do Not Admit.! – But at the same time… | – 你是禁止入内的! – 但是与此同时… |
[1:34:00] | – Mr. PresiDent. – Listen to me.! | – 总统先生 – 听我说! |
[1:34:04] | Do not let him move the president.! | 别让他把总统带走! |
[1:34:07] | This way, Mr. PresiDent. | 这边走 总统先生 |
[1:34:09] | – Do not let Montrose move the presiDent! – Montrose, he’s getting away! | – 别让蒙特罗斯把总统带走! – 蒙特罗斯离开了! |
[1:34:11] | Crystal. Crystal is the passworD. | “水晶” 口令是”水晶” |
[1:34:18] | We need your help. Tom, get the first laDy to the motorcaDe. | 我们要你帮忙 汤姆 带第一夫人到车上去 |
[1:34:25] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[1:34:27] | – FreeZe! – PassworD is Crystal. Where’D Montrose take the presiDent? | – 不许动! – 口令是水晶 蒙特罗斯带总统去哪了? |
[1:34:31] | – MotorcaDe “B.” – Stay with me, ma’am. | – B车队 – 跟着我 夫人 |
[1:34:39] | This way. | 这边 |
[1:34:45] | – It’s just this way, ma’am. – Tom, where are we going? | – 这边走 夫人 – 汤姆 我们去哪? |
[1:34:49] | We’re going to motorcaDe “C,” ma’am. | 我们去C车队 夫人 |
[1:34:56] | That’s a hell of a way to leave the G8. | 就这样离开八国峰会真是糟透了 |
[1:34:58] | What is going on with these goddamn radios? | 这该死的对讲机是怎么回事? |
[1:35:10] | Go in twos. | 两人一组 |
[1:35:17] | What’s next, boss? What’s the next move? | 怎么办 队长? 下一步怎么办? |
[1:35:21] | – What’s next? – Bill? | – 怎么办? – 比尔? |
[1:35:24] | HolD the corriDor. Push ’em back. | 守住过道 把他们赶回去 |
[1:35:38] | Crystal! | 水晶! |
[1:35:43] | [Hassad] Pete, we’re cut off from the “B'”motorcade. | 皮特 去B车队的路被切断了 |
[1:36:11] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:36:14] | – I think so. – Turn off your locator. | – 我想是的 – 把定位器关掉 |
[1:36:16] | What? | 什么? |
[1:36:18] | Your locator, turn it off. That’s how they know where we are. They’re tracking us. | 你的定位器 把它关了 他们就是靠这个跟踪我们的 |
[1:36:22] | How Do you… How Do you know? | 你怎么…你怎么知道? |
[1:36:29] | Oh, no, Bill. Oh, God. | 哦 不 比尔 上帝啊 |
[1:36:52] | Montrose was… | 蒙特罗斯被… |
[1:37:20] | Pete. Pete. | 皮特 皮特 |
[1:37:23] | My family. My family. Pete! | 我的家人 我的家人 皮特! |
[1:37:31] | Mr. PresiDent, you’re gonna have to trust us. | 总统先生 你一定要相信我们 |
[1:37:33] | We’re gonna get you up top to an evac car. | 我们带你去上面坐车 |
[1:37:56] | Shooter’s at 11:00. I’ll go high. You go low. You reaDy? | 枪手在十一点方向 我从上打 你从下打 准备好了吗? |
[1:37:59] | – Yeah. – Go. | – 好了 – 上 |
[1:38:10] | Get the presiDent upstairs. We’ll cover you from here. | 带总统上楼 我们从这里掩护你 |
[1:38:30] | This way, ma’am. As quick as you can. | 这边 夫人 快跑 |
[1:38:33] | [Groans] Yes. Garrison. | 对 我是加里森 |
[1:38:35] | Need a hard car for the president at southwest two. | 西南二号出口 需要防弹车接总统 |
[1:38:38] | Coming to you, Pete. Go. Go! Go, go! | 这就来 皮特 走 走!走 走! |
[1:38:41] | Southwest stairs. Let’s go get ’em.! | 西南出口 去接应他们! |
[1:38:43] | All right, we’re gonna get you out of here. | 好了 就要把你带出去了 |
[1:39:39] | Give me a perimeter 10 meters, 360 degrees.! | 给我布10米警戒线 360度! |
[1:39:57] | President’s hard car.! Let’s get him in.! | 总统的防弹车!带他进去! |
[1:39:59] | Pete, I got him. Mr. PresiDent, you’re with me. | 皮特 我带他走 总统先生 跟我来 |
[1:40:21] | [Breckinridge] The president is away.! | 总统走了! |
[1:40:30] | Go, go, go, go! | 走 走 走 走! |
[1:40:36] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God. | 天哪!天哪! |
[1:40:45] | – [Breckinridge] Secure the first lady.! – We need a hard car, now.! | – 保护第一夫人! – 我们要防弹车! |
[1:41:18] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
[1:41:20] | Listen, Pete, um… | 听我说 皮特 唔… |
[1:41:26] | You take care of yourself. | 你自己多保重吧 |
[1:41:30] | I’ll save you a tee time. | 你能省下喝茶时间了 |
[1:41:35] | Tom, you DiD a great job. I was prouD to work with you. | 汤姆 干得漂亮 和你共事是我的荣幸 |
[1:41:38] | – Thanks. – Thanks a lot. | – 谢谢 – 多谢 |
[1:41:40] | I’ll see you guys. Good careers. | 我会来看你们的 工作顺利 |
[1:41:43] | Take care. | 保重 |
[1:41:46] | Do well, guys. See you soon. | 好好干 还会见面的 |
[1:41:48] | – Hey, Pete. – Yeah? | – 嘿 皮特 – 唔? |
[1:41:52] | This coulD be trouble. | 这可能不是什么好东西 |
[1:41:55] | – I’m gonna walk out of the White House carrying this? – [All Laughing] | 要我带着这玩意走出白宫? |
[1:42:00] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[1:42:04] | – Bye-bye. All the best. – Hey, Pete.! | – 再见 祝你一切顺利 – 嘿 皮特! |
[1:42:07] | You gonna leave without saying good-bye? | 你不打声招呼就走? |
[1:42:09] | Well, look who’s no longer a rookie. | 哦 看来不再是新手了 |
[1:42:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:42:14] | So, how about a little retirement Dinner tonight? | 今晚来个退休会餐怎么样? |
[1:42:16] | I can’t. I got a Date. | 我来不了 有个约会 |
[1:42:19] | – Something you want to tell me? – With my wife. | – 你有什么事要告诉我吗? – 是和我妻子 |
[1:42:22] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[1:42:24] | – Pete. – See you arounD campus, Jill. | – 皮特 – 校园里见 吉尔 |
[1:42:27] | – Thanks for everything. – Pleasure. | – 谢谢你做的一切 – 不客气 |
[1:42:33] | Yeah, I’m gonna miss it. | 我会想念这里的 |
[1:42:36] | It’s gonna miss you too. | 这里也会想念你的 |
[1:42:42] | Take care. | 多保重 |