英文名称:Jack Ryan Shadow Recruit
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:19] | Did you see what’s happening? | 你有看到发生什么事吗? |
[01:25] | Come on, come on, let’s go! | 快点 快点 我们走 |
[01:41] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[01:43] | In there. It’s on the news. | 新闻正在播 |
[01:53] | Then, 18 minutes later, | 18分钟后 |
[01:55] | a second one went into the other twin tower: | 第二架飞机撞进另一栋世贸大楼 |
[01:57] | Can you paint us a picture of the situation in New York… | 你可以说明一下纽约的情况吗? |
[02:01] | An everyday morning situation, | 寻常的早晨 |
[02:03] | presumably pretty busy in the streets,people going about their business. | 想必街上熙来人往 大家赶着上班 |
[02:06] | Well, it’s a beautiful day here in New York. | 今天纽约艳阳高照 |
[02:08] | Everyone is out in the street,everyone’s on their rooftops, | 大家都在街上 |
[02:10] | everyone’s on their mobile phones – | 或屋顶上讲电话 |
[02:13] | I don’t think people can quite believe what’s happened. | 不相信竟然发生这种事 |
[02:15] | Given that this is the financial district,is it your understanding that people… | 毕竟这是金融区… |
[02:18] | You’re American, aren’t you? Sorry, mate. | 你是美国人吧? 真的很遗憾 |
[02:20] | May actually be inside the World Trade Center? | 可能在世界贸易中心内部引起的? |
[02:21] | I mean, without a shadow of a doubt | 肯定还有人困在里面 |
[02:23] | there will be people in there. They get to work very early. | 很多人会在大楼里 他们得很早就上班 |
[02:25] | And what about the emergency services? | 紧急救援行动做得如何? |
[02:30] | I, John Patrick Ryan, | 我… 约翰派翠克莱恩 |
[02:32] | do solemnly swear that I will support and defend | 郑重宣示我会支持并捍卫 |
[02:35] | the Constitution of the United States | 美国宪法 |
[02:37] | against all enemies, foreign and domestic, | 抵御外敌内侮 |
[02:40] | that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same | 我将信念坚定 忠诚不渝 |
[02:45] | and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States | 服从美国总统的命令 |
[02:47] | and the orders of the officers appointed over me | 及上级长官的命令所授与之任务 |
[02:50] | according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice,so help me, God. | 恪守美国军法 谨誓 |
[02:54] | – Come on, then! – I got one! | – 快点啦 – 有了 |
[02:55] | – Let’s hear it! – Richmond Webb. | – 说来听 – 列治文韦伯 |
[02:57] | You serious? | 你在开玩笑吧? |
[02:58] | My man was a seven – time Pro Bowler. | 他七次入选职业杯明星赛球员 |
[03:00] | I’m just saying Brown’s better. | 布朗比较强 |
[03:02] | Man, how come every cat from Baltimore always got to bring up Orlando Brown? | 为什么巴尔的摩人都支持奥兰多布朗? |
[03:06] | Because Brown’s the most underrated offensive tackle in the business. | 布朗是最被低估的进攻后卫 |
[03:08] | Have you ever seen him play? | 你看过他比赛吗? |
[03:11] | Yes, this is Lieutenant Ryan. | 是 我是莱恩少尉 |
[03:14] | Yes, sir, I did. I was wondering | 是的 长官 请问… |
[03:16] | if you had a chance to forward my report on the Saabir Khan Bridge | 您是否有转交萨比尔汗桥的报告… |
[03:20] | to anyone in intel. | 给情报单位? |
[03:22] | Yes, sir, they are the same findings I already reported. | 我以前也呈交过类似的报告 |
[03:27] | I just can’t help noticing a correlation between traffic patterns there | 有关那里的交通模式和… |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1456个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:259个,六级词汇:128个,GRE词汇:146个,托福词汇:204个,考研词汇:294个,专四词汇:227个,专八词汇:40个, 所有生词标注共:489个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:29] | and the region’s other… | 以及其他地区的关联… |
[03:33] | Well, if they do respond, | 如果他们有兴趣… |
[03:35] | I would be happy to explain it to whoever’s in charge of regional… | 我很乐意跟负责人说明 |
[03:38] | Sir? | 长官? |
[03:41] | Still no love from the C.O.? | 还是得不到指挥官的欢心? |
[03:43] | I don’t get it. I’m just trying to help. | 我不懂 我只是想帮忙 |
[03:45] | Hey, guys. Buckle up in the back. | 嘿 伙计们 扣上安全带 |
[03:47] | We’re running into a little turbulence. | 我们将有阵小摇晃 |
[03:49] | You all right there, Private? | 你还好吧? |
[03:51] | – Sir, yes, sir! – Good man! | – 我没事 长官 – 很好 |
[03:52] | Man, I still don’t get why you requested this detail. | 你为什么主动要求加入这个任务? |
[03:54] | Big brain like yours, man, why aren’t you behind some desk somewhere? | 你那么聪明 应该要坐办公桌 |
[03:58] | You requested this? | 你自愿的? |
[03:59] | I just figured if I was gonna serve, I should serve. | 既然从军 还是身体力行的比较好 |
[04:02] | Man, that’s some patriotic shit right there, you see that? | 这种人才叫爱国 |
[04:04] | You’re all right, Lieutenant. Even if your team is wack. | 你满屌的 虽然你选的球队很烂 |
[04:07] | Oh, stop talking trash on my Ravens, homeboy. | 别再说乌鸦队的坏话了 |
[04:10] | I’m a Bengals fan. | 我是孟加拉虎的球迷 |
[04:13] | The Bengals? | 孟加拉虎? |
[04:14] | Rookie, get that harness on and stop trying to be down. | 别耍帅 快把安全带系好 |
[04:17] | Man, you got a lot to learn, Davies. | 你还有很多要学 |
[04:20] | Left in, right twist, click. | 左进 右转 按键 |
[04:23] | Thank you, sir! | 谢谢你 长官 |
[04:30] | You want some help? | 要帮忙吗? |
[04:49] | Chopper crash. Spinal cord should be okay, | 直升机事故 虽没伤到脊髓 |
[04:51] | but he’s got two shattered vertebrae and no feeling in his legs. | 但两段椎骨粉碎 双脚没有知觉 |
[04:54] | Lieutenant Ryan! | 莱恩少尉 |
[04:55] | Lieutenant Ryan! Did anyone else make it out alive? | 莱恩少尉 还有其他人生还吗? |
[04:58] | Yeah, two. Ryan dragged them both out. | 两个人 莱恩拖他们出来的 |
[05:00] | With a broken back? | 背脊断裂的他? |
[05:01] | Okay, we’re gonna have a look at you and it’s gonna hurt, okay? | 我们要做检查 会很痛 |
[05:04] | X – rays are on the board. | X光片上架了 |
[05:05] | Okay, turn him! | 让他侧卧 |
[05:12] | Okay, clear him! | 好了 |
[05:13] | Down on three. One, two, three. | 数到三放下来 一 二 三 |
[05:15] | Can’t do anything from here. | 这里没办法进行治疗 |
[05:16] | Evac him to NATO trauma in Kandahar right now. | 得立刻送往北约坎大哈的战伤中心 |
[05:18] | Get an ear out to Dr. Hardesty. | 请哈迪斯蒂医生… |
[05:19] | Tell him to prep for a foraminotomy | 准备进行椎间孔切开手术 |
[05:21] | or possible spondylolisthesis. | 也有可能是腰椎滑脱 |
[05:23] | We’ve got spinal compression and root damage at minimum. | 目前压迫到脊髓并伤到神经根 |
[05:25] | Lieutenant has about a 90 – minute window if he wants to walk again. | 如果他还想站起来只剩90分钟急救时间 |
[05:29] | Let’s go. Come on, come on! | 我们走 快点 走走走 |
[05:30] | Out of the way! Out of the way! | 让开 让开 |
[05:32] | That guy’s done in this war. | 他的战争已经结束了 |
[05:47] | Gently. | 慢慢来 |
[05:50] | Push more to the next level. | 再用力些往前推 |
[05:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:58] | That’s really good, Jack. | 很好 杰克 |
[06:04] | Come on. You can do this. | 你做得到的 |
[06:05] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[06:07] | I don’t like you very much, Doctor. | 我不太喜欢你 医生 |
[06:10] | I’m not a doctor. I’m a 3rd – year med student | 我不是医生 我只是医学院大三学生 |
[06:12] | who is four credits short in P.T. until you decide to walk. | 你不能走我就拿不到物理治疗学分 |
[06:15] | You’re sick. You’re a sadist. | 你真变态 你有虐待狂 |
[06:20] | Come on, meet me halfway. | 快点 别任性了 |
[06:27] | Give me two Percocet. | 给我两颗止痛药 |
[06:29] | Get up and I’ll ask them for one. | 站起来我就跟他们要一颗 |
[06:44] | – How long’s he been here? – Eight months. | – 他待在这里多久了? – 八个月 |
[06:47] | Think he’ll ever walk without the crutches? | 他有机会不用拄拐杖走路吗? |
[06:51] | Maybe. If he decides he has somewhere to go. | 有可能 但他要有很强的动机 |
[07:08] | I’d like to talk to him. | 我想找他谈谈 |
[07:11] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[07:13] | Not yet. | 不是现在 |
[07:16] | But soon. | 再过一段时间 |
[07:20] | Will you do me a favor and wait two minutes before you take that? | 答应我 先等个两分钟再吃 |
[07:24] | Why? | 为什么? |
[07:26] | So that you know you can. | 你才会知道你可以克服的 |
[07:54] | – Lieutenant Ryan? – Yes, sir? | – 莱恩少尉? – 是 长官? |
[07:56] | Please, at ease.Commander Thomas Harper, U.S. Navy. | 放轻松 我是美国海军中校汤玛斯哈柏 |
[08:02] | Why the uniform today? | 今天怎么穿军服? |
[08:05] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么? |
[08:06] | I mean, you were wearing a suit and tie the last time you were here. | 你上次来看我复健时是穿西装打领带 |
[08:09] | You watched me from behind the glass in rehab. | 是在玻璃后面看我着复健 |
[08:12] | What can I do for you, Commander? | 有什么可以效劳的吗 中校? |
[08:14] | You’ve already done it. | 你已经帮了很多忙 |
[08:16] | I just want to say thank you for your service. | 我只是想谢谢你尽忠职守 |
[08:19] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[08:20] | John P. Ryan, right? | 约翰莱恩 对吧? |
[08:23] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[08:24] | The one who wrote Liquidity Events in Post – Soviet Markets? | 你写了”后苏联时代市场套现现象” |
[08:28] | Two – thirds of it, yes. My… My dissertation. | 三分之二是我写的 那是我的论文 |
[08:32] | The same John P. Ryan who filed three separate reports | 你也提交了三份有关… |
[08:34] | on traffic patterns in and around the Saabir Khan Bridge? | 萨比尔汗桥周边交通模式的报告? |
[08:38] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[08:39] | It’s impressive work. | 写得很好 |
[08:45] | How did you get a hold of that, sir? | 你怎么知道的 长官? |
[08:51] | I’m in the CIA. | 因为我是中情局的人 |
[09:05] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[09:12] | So, this is… This is good – bye. | 所以这算是… 道别 |
[09:16] | I’m glad I found you. | 还好可以看到你 |
[09:19] | No more P.T. work for you? | 不用再做物理治疗了? |
[09:21] | No, just eye – doctoring. | 没了 只剩眼科实习 |
[09:25] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[09:29] | I’m hungry. You wanna buy me dinner? | 我饿了 请我吃晚餐? |
[09:33] | – You know I can’t. – All right, you win. I’ll buy. | – 你明知不可能 – 好 那我请客 |
[09:38] | I’ll make you a deal. | 这样好了 等到你… |
[09:41] | The day you run all the way out of here,we’ll have dinner. | 可以跑出这里 我们再一起吃晚餐 |
[09:44] | And split the check. | 而且各付各的 |
[09:49] | See ya. | 拜 |
[09:50] | See ya. | 拜 |
[10:00] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[10:30] | Jesus, you weren’t kidding. You are in the CIA. | 天哪 你没开玩笑 你真的在中情局 |
[10:33] | Somebody has to be. | 我不入地狱谁入地狱 |
[10:37] | Why didn’t you finish your Ph.D.? | 你为什么不念完博士? |
[10:40] | – I joined the Marines. – And saved two of your men. | – 我加入海军 – 还救了两个人 |
[10:44] | You handled yourself like a hero. | 完全是个英雄的作为 |
[10:51] | If you still want to serve your country, | 如果你还想报效国家… |
[10:53] | there’s another way. | 还有别的方式 |
[10:56] | You’re not really in the CIA, are you? | 你不是真的在中情局吧? |
[11:00] | What are you? | 你做什么的? |
[11:01] | Treasury? Foreign Asset Control? | 财政部? 外国资产管理局? |
[11:05] | You know, I’m not supposed to tell anybody what I do for a living. | 我根本不可以透露我的工作 |
[11:09] | And now, look, I’ve just told you twice. | 而我已经对你说两次了 |
[11:12] | What do you want from me? | 你要我做什么? |
[11:14] | I want to send you back to school to finish your doctorate. | 我想送你回学校完成博士学位 |
[11:17] | Then you’ll join Financial Intelligence as an analyst. | 然后加入金融情报单位担任分析师 |
[11:19] | You’ll work in a series of private banks on Wall Street, | 你会在华尔街的私人银行工作 |
[11:22] | where you’ll use your position to uncover funding for terror groups. | 利用职务揭发恐怖组织的金源流向 |
[11:26] | Covertly. | 秘密进行 |
[11:27] | Yep. So you have to keep it to yourself. | 没错 你不能跟任何人说 |
[11:31] | Your employers won’t know you work for us. | 你的老板不能知道 |
[11:33] | The people you love won’t know you do, either. | 对爱人也要保密 |
[11:36] | It’s gonna get lonely, | 你会很孤独 但… |
[11:38] | but it’s how we like to do things. | 这就是我们的处事方式 |
[11:40] | You know, people don’t like you guys very much these days. | 现在大家对你们的印象都不好 |
[11:45] | Waterboarding. Rendition. | 水刑 非法引渡 |
[11:46] | Not my unit. | 那是别人负责的 |
[11:48] | – Come on. You can do better than that. – I can. | – 别扯了 – 我没有 |
[11:51] | And I do. And so do the people in my unit. | 各个单位也在学习 大家都在进步 |
[11:53] | Which unit is that? | 到底是什么单位? |
[11:56] | The one that makes sure we don’t get hit again. | 避免惨剧再次发生的单位 |
[12:35] | I knew.I knew when you saw me ride it,you’d want one. | 我就知道你也会想要一台 |
[12:40] | Nice. | 真不错 |
[12:43] | – Oh, her name’s Sarah, by the way. – Who? | 对了 她叫莎拉 – 谁? |
[12:45] | The one you like in Arbitrage. | 你喜欢的套利部门正妹 |
[12:47] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[12:48] | Why else would anybody buy a motorcycle? | 不然你干嘛会买摩托车? |
[12:51] | – Teddy Hefferman? – Sarah, yes. | – 泰迪霍夫曼? – 莎拉 有什么事? |
[12:53] | Jack Ryan said you could help me with the Balfour arbitrage. | 杰克莱恩说你可以解释贝尔福套利 |
[12:56] | How’re you doing? | 你好吗? |
[12:58] | What do you have? | 给我看看 |
[13:01] | This looks good. | 还不赖 |
[13:05] | The World Bank urging caution | 世界银行组织提出警告 |
[13:06] | as volatilities in emerging markets continue to remind investors | 作为新兴市场的波动性 继续提醒投资者 |
[13:11] | that with unprecedented global interconnectivity, | 全球经济牵一发而动全身 |
[13:12] | even the strongest economies are vulnerable to collapse. | 最健全的经济体也有崩解的危险 |
[13:17] | This just in.Last minute negotiations are expected today | 最新快报 最后一分钟谈判 |
[13:21] | as the security council of the United Nations votes. | 联合国今天将进行投票 |
[13:23] | Russia ‘s bitterly opposed to a new Turkish pipeline, | 俄国强烈反对兴建新的土耳其输油管 |
[13:27] | which could see Russian economic dominance of oil exports shattered. | 区域石油出口霸主地位恐将不保 |
[13:29] | The big question, will the U.S. defy Russia? | 重点是:美国会公然挑战俄国吗? |
[13:40] | The only thing that the Turks and the Georgians | 大家都知道土耳其和乔治亚的油管… |
[13:42] | would undermine with their pipeline | 只会威胁到… |
[13:45] | is Russia’s monopoly on the Eastern European natural gas market. We both know that. | 俄国在东欧天然气市场的独占地位 |
[13:51] | If you block our proposal | 如果你们抵制我们的提案 |
[13:52] | and the pipeline is approved, | 只要油管铺设案通过 |
[13:55] | oil falls below $79 a barrel | 每桶原油价格就会低过79美元 |
[13:57] | and the Russian government goes bankrupt. | 俄国政府就会破产 |
[13:59] | In our judgment, your assessment is extreme Thank you. | 我们认为贵国的评估有失公允 |
[14:05] | Our request comes from my country’s highest level. | 这是来自我国最高层级的请求 |
[14:09] | And it is respectfully denied from mine. | 我们尊重但不支持贵国的立场 |
[14:13] | Then we will regard this as an act of economic war. | 我们会把这视为挑衅经济战争的行为 |
[14:17] | While Wall Street talks up the robust performance of the dollar | 华尔街对美元强势表现议论纷纷 |
[14:20] | many commentators look to the U. N. | 另一方面评论家 |
[14:22] | And the bitter standoff between the United States and Russia. | 担忧现今的美俄僵局 |
[14:25] | The U.S – has the upper hand for now, | 大家担心愤怒的的俄国和俄国商人 |
[14:27] | Harper will want you. Just get yourself to Moscow. | 将会展开报复… |
[14:30] | Our Russian partners are hiding accounts from us. | 因为美国在联合国投的否决票 |
[14:32] | for the Russian economy of America’s U.N. veto. | 将会重创俄国经济 |
[15:07] | Tell him he will need somebody in Moscow. | 请他派人去莫斯科 |
[15:10] | – He’ll want you. – No, I’m just an analyst. | – 他指定你 – 不 我只是分析师 |
[15:13] | Our Russian partners are hiding accounts from us. | 我们的俄国客户正在隐匿帐户 |
[15:16] | It’s all in the data. | 东西都在资料里 |
[15:19] | Nobody else understands the data. | 其他人看不懂这些资料 |
[15:21] | Harper will want you. Just get yourself to Moscow. | 哈柏指定要你 快去莫斯科吧 |
[15:41] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[15:47] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[16:22] | You home yet? | 你在家吗? |
[16:57] | I bet you looked cute. | 你当时一定很可爱 |
[17:00] | overseas, where we see a surprisingly sturdy performance by the dollar; | 我们看到美元强扬 守住涨势 |
[17:05] | holding its ground in spite of the Turkish pipeline vote at the U. N. | 但美国在联合国赞成土耳其铺设油管 |
[17:07] | And the latest deficit news. Anika, your reaction ? | 又有赤字传闻 你的看法是? |
[17:10] | Well, surprised,pleased certainly but this is extremely unusual behavior by the market. | 又惊又喜 这是很不寻常的市场表现 |
[17:13] | Commodities should be moving in the opposite direction of the dollar: | 但原物料走势应该相反 |
[17:17] | You’d see a very different direction by investors as well. | 投资态势也是反向发展 |
[17:19] | They usually waver from one day to the next… | 通常波动从一天之内到下一个 |
[17:21] | Is work okay? | 工作还好吧? |
[17:24] | Yeah. Yeah, it was good. Sorry about that. Yeah. | 很好啊 不好意思 |
[17:29] | So, you feel like a movie this weekend? | 周末想看电影吗? |
[17:33] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[17:34] | There’s a revival of Sony Wrong Number at the Film Forum. | 艺术电影院再度上映”电话打错了” |
[17:37] | I was thinking that might be fun. | 应该很好看 |
[17:43] | Yeah. | 应该吧 |
[17:46] | Have you ever seen it? | 你有看过吗? |
[17:50] | You know what I haven’t seen is the waiter for, like,10 minutes. Have you seen him? | 我没看到消失的服务生 你有看到吗? |
[17:54] | No. | 没有 |
[17:55] | Okay. So, should we go? | 所以要去看电影吗? |
[17:58] | – Sounds good. – Good. | – 听起来不错 – 太好了 |
[18:00] | Yeah. Let’s do it. | 就去看电影吧 |
[18:02] | – For you, sir? – Ah. Yeah, the lady will try it. | – 您要吗 先生? – 给这位小姐 |
[18:04] | Yes, I will try it. Thank you. | 我想试试看 谢谢你 |
[19:32] | Sorokin wants to meet you now. | 索罗金现在要见你 |
[19:50] | Ten minutes. | 十分钟 |
[19:52] | Yes, Minister. | 是 部长 |
[20:01] | I warned them of the outcome at the U.N… | 我警告过他们有关联合国的表决结果 |
[20:07] | it was entirely predictable. | 根本是可预见的 |
[20:09] | It was a mistake for us to force a vote. | 我们不应该强迫投票 |
[20:15] | You started moving assets when the | 美国投反对票时… |
[20:18] | vote went against us, I hope? | 你应该早就转移资产了吧? |
[20:23] | Yes, Minister. | 是的 部长 |
[20:26] | You understand the Kremlin must remain entirely distanced. | 你要知道政府不能被牵涉其中 |
[20:32] | Anything you activate | 你的所有作为… |
[20:36] | must be self – contained. | 必须自己负责 |
[20:44] | Is it the hour for ‘Lamentations’? | 耶利米哀歌的行动可以开始了吗? |
[20:48] | Lamentations? | 耶利米哀歌? |
[20:50] | The Russian government is unaware… | 俄国政府对这些行动 |
[20:53] | of any such activity or operation. | 毫无所悉 |
[20:55] | But of course. | 当然 |
[21:10] | You want to go to Moscow? | 你要去莫斯科? |
[21:11] | I think we have to. | 我们非去不可 |
[21:12] | They’re unnamed, uncategorized, scattered all over the world. | 这些帐户不具名 无归类 分布全球 |
[21:15] | They’re hidden accounts, Rob. | 都是秘密帐户 |
[21:17] | These are just the ones I managed to find. | 这些也只是我找到的 |
[21:19] | How did you find them? | 你怎么发现的? |
[21:21] | – You pay me to look. – Not to look that hard. | – 你请我做这事的 – 没要你这么仔细 |
[21:26] | Joke. | 太荒谬了 |
[21:28] | – You think they’re ripping us off? – I don’t know what to think. | – 你认为他们占我们便宜? – 不确定 |
[21:31] | Jesus H. Christ. | 天哪 |
[21:35] | You’re the compliance officer. It’s your call, | 你是负责稽核的 你来决定 |
[21:37] | but can I ask one thing? | 但我可以要求一件事吗? |
[21:39] | Don’t screw up the most lucrative partnership this company has. | 别惹恼了我们最赚钱的客户 |
[21:44] | Please? I’m not kidding. | 可以吗? 我是认真的 |
[21:46] | Viktor Cherevin is completely unpredictable. | 维克多奇瑞文非常捉摸不定 |
[21:49] | And it’s Russia. | 而且那是俄国 |
[21:51] | Insider trading is legal over there. It’s the Wild West. | 内线交易在俄国并不违法 无法可管 |
[21:54] | They’re still ideologues, but the new ideology is money. | 他们还是意识形态至上 但换成拜金 |
[21:57] | They’re not a country, they’re a corporation. | 他们不是一个国家 而是一家企业 |
[21:59] | Which is why we’re there in the first place. | 这就是为什么 我们把那里摆在首位 |
[22:00] | – I know, don’t rock the boat. – It’s not a boat. | – 我知道 别打翻船 – 这不是一艘船 |
[22:02] | It’s a goddamn luxury yacht and we’re all on it together. | 这是豪华游艇 |
[22:05] | So, don’t fucking sink us. | 大家在同一艘船上 别害了大家 |
[22:08] | – Why don’t you want me to come? – you’d be bored out of your mind. | – 为什么不带我一起去? – 你会无聊 |
[22:11] | It’s Moscow. How would I be bored? | 那是莫斯科 哪会无聊? |
[22:13] | I’ll be working the whole time. | 我会一直工作 |
[22:16] | What about Paris? | 那巴黎怎么样? |
[22:18] | – What about Paris? – Well, it isn’t boring. | – 巴黎怎么样? – 那边不无聊 |
[22:20] | And you won’t be working. | 你在那里也不用工作 |
[22:22] | They owe me a long weekend. You can meet me there when you’re done. | 我排个长周末 你出差完来巴黎找我 |
[22:28] | What do I have to do to take a vacation with you? | 我要怎么做 你才愿意跟我度假? |
[22:31] | You can marry me and call it a honeymoon. | 嫁给我 我们就去度蜜月 |
[22:33] | Why didn’t you tell me about the movie? | 为什么不跟我说实话? |
[22:36] | What? | 什么? |
[22:38] | Sony Wrong Number. You’d already seen it.There was a stub in your pocket. | 你看过”电话打错了” 口袋有票根 |
[22:42] | You went through my pockets. | 你搜我的口袋? |
[22:44] | I folded your pants because you throw them on the floor and what I asked you… | 你把裤子丢在地上 我把它折好 |
[22:47] | Why won’t you just marry me, Cathy? | 你为什么不嫁给我? |
[22:50] | Are you having an affair? | 你有外遇吗? |
[22:52] | Oh, God, no. No.Is that what this is? Is that what you think? | 天哪我没有 你真的那么想? |
[22:56] | – Who did you see the movie with? – By myself. | – 你跟谁看电影? – 我自己 |
[22:59] | I’m a compliance officer. I do everything by myself! | 我是稽核人员 我做什么事都一个人 |
[23:03] | It was a 1:45 show. | 我只是趁午休去看 |
[23:05] | I couldn’t stare at the goddamn computer screen any more. | 看完我已经 没办法再盯着电脑荧幕了 |
[23:06] | You know what? If the job isn’t right for you, Jack, maybe it’s time to move on! | 如果这份工作不适合你 那就换工作 |
[23:24] | Paris. | 巴黎 |
[23:26] | You and me. | 就我们两个 |
[23:29] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[23:54] | Dr. Ryan. Embee Deng. | 莱恩博士 我是安比邓 |
[23:55] | Private security for Cherevin Group. | 奇瑞文集团的私人保全 |
[23:58] | I’m your protective detail. | 我是你的保镳 |
[24:00] | I need a bodyguard? | 我需要保镳? |
[24:03] | Think of me as your fancy driver. | 把我当做专业司机就好了 |
[24:10] | – Where are you from, Embee? – Uganda. | – 你来自哪里 安比? – 乌干达 |
[24:12] | Cherevin only hires foreigners for security. | 奇瑞文只雇用外国人做保全 |
[24:15] | That way they know we’re not FSB. | 才能确保我们不是联邦安全局的人 |
[24:19] | Good afternoon, good afternoon. | 午安 |
[24:29] | This way, Mr. Deng. | 这边 邓先生 |
[24:47] | Wow, St. Basil’s Cathedral. Beautiful. | 圣巴索教堂好美 |
[24:50] | It looks like ice cream. Ice cream top. | 很像冰淇淋的顶部 |
[24:59] | The Kremlin. | 克林姆林宫 |
[25:00] | Yes, yes. | 没错 |
[25:03] | Ah, you speak some Russian. | 你会说俄语 |
[25:08] | You go and register. I’ll help you upstairs with the bags. | 你先去登记 我帮你拿行李 |
[25:11] | – No. That’s okay. I can get it from here. – I’m supposed to check the room. | – 不用了 我自己来 – 我要检查房间 |
[25:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:17] | Welcome, Mr. Ryan. | 莱恩先生 欢迎光临 |
[25:20] | – Just your signature, please. – All right. | – 请在这里签名 – 好的 |
[25:37] | Mr. Cherevin hopes the room will be to your satisfaction. | 奇瑞文先生希望你满意这个房间 |
[25:46] | Ah, yes. And the view is second to none. | 这里的视野是莫斯科最棒的 |
[25:51] | Wow. | 哇 |
[25:56] | It’s magnificent! | 太美了 |
[29:11] | This is Cornerback. I have a situation. | 我是角卫 这里出了点状况 |
[29:12] | You have 85 seconds. | 你有85秒 |
[29:14] | – I need help. – Category? | – 我需要协助 – 哪一种等级? |
[29:16] | – Somebody tried to kill me. There’s a body. – Are you intact? | – 有人想杀我 他死了 – 你有受伤吗? |
[29:18] | Close enough. | 差一点 |
[29:20] | Location? | 地点? |
[29:22] | Cornerback? | 角卫? |
[29:24] | The Grushnitsky Hotel, Moscow. | 莫斯科克鲁希斯基饭店 |
[29:30] | 15 to 20 minutes. | 15至20分钟 |
[29:32] | Maintain the room. Wait for two rings, then exit. | 待在房间 听到两声铃响才离开 |
[29:35] | Go quiet until 21:30 local | 保持低调直到晚上9点半 |
[29:38] | and surface at location Gamma. | 再前往地点G |
[29:40] | Contact bench at the base of the stairs. | 联络人在阶梯底下的长椅那里 |
[29:43] | I don’t remember where that is. | 我… 我忘记在哪了 |
[29:47] | Confirm. | 请确认 |
[29:48] | I heard you, I just don’t remember the address, okay? | 我听得到 只是不记得地点了 |
[29:51] | I’m just an analyst. I only did three weeks at the Farm. | 我是分析师 我只受训三个礼拜 |
[29:54] | You are breaking protocol, Cornerback. | 你正违反程序规定 |
[29:56] | I’m out of my goddamn element is what I am.I just need the address. | 我从来没有碰过这种状况 |
[30:00] | Go back to your room and stay there until the phone rings twice. | 回到房间 待在那里直到两声铃响 |
[30:03] | Then leave quickly and quietly. | 然后尽快离开 保持低调 |
[30:05] | Keep out of sight until 9:30 local time. | 当地时间9点半再现身 |
[30:07] | Then, go to Staraya Square, the steps. | 前往史塔拉亚广场的阶梯 |
[30:09] | Your contact will be on the bench. | 联络人会在长椅那里等你 |
[30:12] | Cornerback? | 角卫? |
[30:13] | Yeah. | 是 |
[30:15] | You’re a Marine.t’s the reason you’re still alive right now. | 你是陆战队员 这是你还活着的原因 |
[30:18] | Remember your tradecraft and you’ll be fine. | 牢记你的训练 你就会没事 |
[30:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:25] | Time ‘s up. | 时间到了 |
[32:07] | Hey, I was just about to call you. | 我正要打电话给你 |
[32:09] | Hey.Yeah, I only landed a couple hours ago, so… | 我几个小时前才刚到 所以… |
[32:12] | Oh, good. I’m not trying to hassle you, I just… | 到了就好 我不是来烦你的 |
[32:15] | I just wanted to make sure the trip was okay. | 我只想确认你是否平安 |
[32:18] | Yeah. Yeah, it was, you know, uneventful. | 没事 我平安无事 |
[32:21] | Well, that’s the best kind. | 那最好不过了 |
[32:23] | So, what are you doing now? | 你在做什么? |
[32:25] | I just left the hotel. Gonna… Got to go meet a colleague. | 我刚离开旅馆 我正要… 去见同事 |
[32:30] | Anybody interesting? | 有遇到有趣的人吗? |
[32:32] | I don’t think you know him. What are you up to? | 你应该不认识 你在做什么? |
[32:35] | Well, I was just on call for a 48,but Saidelman says | 我才值完48小时的班 但塞德曼说 |
[32:40] | that he can cover me for the weekend. | 他周末可以帮我代班 |
[32:43] | So I thought, | 所以我想… |
[32:45] | if I got on a plane tonight, I could be in Paris in the morning. | 如果今晚上飞机 早上就会到巴黎 |
[32:49] | You think you could get away early? | 你可以提早离开吗? |
[32:56] | Hello? | 喂? |
[32:57] | Yeah, you know, I… | 我… |
[33:02] | I don’t think so, Cath. | 我应该不行 凯西 |
[33:04] | I think I’m gonna be tied up longer than I thought. | 我需要留在这里久一点 |
[33:09] | I’m not sure I’m gonna be able to make it there at all. | 应该去不了巴黎 |
[33:13] | Well, it sounds like you’re having fun. | 听起来你真的很忙 |
[33:16] | Look, sweetheart, I’m… | 听我说 亲爱的… |
[33:19] | I’m late and I’m tired. I’m pretty jetlagged. | 很晚了 我很累 还有时差 |
[33:22] | Can I give you a call in the morning, my time? | 我明天早上再打给你好吗? |
[33:24] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[33:29] | I love you desperately. You know that, don’t you? | 我很爱你 你知道吧? |
[33:33] | Yep. | 我知道 |
[33:35] | Don’t lose faith in me. | 要相信我 |
[33:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:11] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[34:15] | Sit down. | 坐下来 |
[34:20] | You got to pick somebody to trust, Jack. Now, sit down. | 你总要选一个信得过的人 坐下来 |
[34:34] | You brought your dog? | 你还带着你的狗? |
[34:38] | Q.P. dog. | 它是临演 |
[34:40] | Quasi – Personal. Why else am I out for a walk? | 陪我演戏 不然有什么散步的理由? |
[34:44] | Grabbed it out of somebody’s yard. | 从别人院子牵走的 |
[34:46] | They’ll be thrilled when he turns up in the morning. | 明天它回家 全家都会很高兴的 |
[34:52] | It’s better they’re shaking afterwards than during. | 现在才发抖是好事 |
[35:02] | First person I ever killed, Jack, was innocent. | 我杀的第一个人是无辜的 |
[35:06] | – What did he do? – She. | – 他做了什么? – 是个女的 |
[35:11] | She didn’t do anything. She was a bystander. | 她什么也没做 是路过的 |
[35:15] | Somebody who just… | 她只是… |
[35:18] | Just came up behind me too quick. | 突然出现在我身后 |
[35:21] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[35:23] | How do you get over something like that? | 你怎么熬过来的? |
[35:26] | If you’re lucky, you get past it. | 只要够幸运就可以撑过去 |
[35:30] | – That’s not the same thing. – No, it isn’t. | – 这是两码子事 – 对 |
[35:33] | Now talk me through your very scary memo, | 解释给我听你那份恐怖的调查报告 |
[35:36] | but keep in mind I don’t have your Ph.D. | 但说得浅白一点 我可没有博士学位 |
[35:42] | Two weeks ago, I noticed a series of accounts | 两周前我从俄国客户的资料 |
[35:44] | in our Russian partner’s records | 发现好几个帐户… |
[35:46] | to which our company’s computers are denied access. | 拒绝我们存取资料 |
[35:49] | Massive currency accounts, | 这些金额庞大的货币帐户 |
[35:52] | all in U.S. Treasuries. | 都买美国债劵 |
[35:55] | Cherevin’s made a total commitment to U.S. dollars | 奇瑞文集团独钟美金 |
[35:58] | when there’s been a hurricane in the Gulfand a string of negative economic reports. | 不顾波湾危机以及负面经济报告 |
[36:03] | What does it mean? | 什么意思? |
[36:05] | It’s external sterilized intervention. | 这是来自国外的冲销式干预 |
[36:06] | Like I’m an idiot, please? | 把我当成白痴好吗? |
[36:08] | The dollar should be going down, but it’s up. | 美元应该贬值的 却不断升值 |
[36:12] | A few cents every day, the past week. | 上个礼拜每天升值几分 |
[36:15] | I think they’re propping us up. | 我猜他们正在炒作美金 |
[36:17] | Why? | 为什么? |
[36:21] | I think there’s a coordinated plot within Russia | 这是俄国内部有人计划好的阴谋 |
[36:25] | to collapse the dollar and crash the U.S. economy. | 想让美金暴跌 重创美国经济 |
[36:27] | And it’s going to happen soon. | 我想就快发生了 |
[36:30] | It’ll be timed to follow a terrorist attack on U.S. soil. | 一定会在美国本土遭受恐怖攻击之后 |
[36:34] | No, that’d be crazy. The Russians would lose as much as anybody in a collapse. | 不可能 经济崩盘下俄国也会惨赔 |
[36:37] | No. No, no, no,the Chinese will lose more. | 不 中国会损失最多 |
[36:40] | And once the Russians start to sell, | 只要俄国人开始抛售美金 |
[36:42] | the rest of the world is gonna dump every dollar they have. | 其他人也会跟着抛售 |
[36:47] | All right, let’s say it’s happened. | 好吧 假设真的发生 |
[36:49] | Let’s say you’re right.What’s the aftermath? | 假设你猜对了 会怎么样? |
[36:52] | They’ll recover. | 他们的经济会恢复 |
[36:54] | We won’t. We don’t have their oil reserves. | 但我们不会 因为石油储备没他们多 |
[36:58] | We’re looking at the Panic of 1837,the Panic of 1893, | 我们会像1837与1893年的大恐慌 |
[37:01] | the Soviet Famine of 1932. | 1932年的苏联饥荒 |
[37:03] | Hyperinflation | 恶性通货膨胀 |
[37:05] | – Bread lines. Rioting. – I know, I get it. | – 排队领救济品 暴动 – 好 我懂了 |
[37:09] | And at first, though, they’ll call it the American crisis, | 刚开始我们还能称之为美国危机 |
[37:11] | but within about six weeks, they’re gonna start calling it what it is. | 六个礼拜后 我们只能说实话 |
[37:17] | The Second Great Depression. | 第二次大萧条 |
[37:21] | The attack and the sell – off have to be timed to each other. | 恐怖攻击和抛售美金的时机要算好 |
[37:25] | A massive series of transactions like that | 这种大规模抛售计划会预先计划好 |
[37:27] | have to be programmed in advance and stored in Cherevin’s system. | 储存在他们的系统里 |
[37:30] | Once I start the audit, I can get the date | 只要开始稽核 |
[37:31] | and time of the attack down to the minute. | 我就可以掌握恐怖攻击的时间点 |
[37:41] | You stick to the scheduled audit tomorrow. | 明天的稽核计划不变 |
[37:44] | Everything official, everything in public. | 只要一切照规矩 在公开场合进行 |
[37:46] | You’ll be fine. | 你就不会有事 |
[37:49] | I need for you to be fine. | 我还需要你的帮忙 |
[37:53] | Your room should be clean by now. | 你的房间已经清理好了 |
[37:55] | We’ll put a watch on it. | 我们会安排监视 |
[37:58] | I drowned him. | 我把他淹死的 |
[38:02] | In about that much water. | 才这么多水 |
[38:08] | You know, you sold this as an office job. | 你跟我说这只是一般的办公室工作 |
[38:20] | You’re not just an analyst any more. | 你再也不只是分析员了 |
[38:24] | You’re operational now. | 你现在已经是外勤探员 |
[40:47] | We will avenge our mother Russia. | 我们将为祖国俄国报仇 |
[40:50] | You will avenge our family. | 你将为我们家族报仇 |
[40:52] | America will bleed. | 美国将会血流成河 |
[40:55] | Good luck, Aleksandr. | 祝好运 亚力山卓 |
[41:21] | Everyone is in place, sir, in America and in Moscow. | 美俄两边的人都准备好了 |
[41:24] | Let it begin. | 那就开始吧 |
[42:05] | Hi. Jack Ryan to see Mr. Cherevin. | 你好 杰克莱恩来见奇瑞文先生 |
[42:08] | – One moment, please. – Dr. Ryan? I’m Katya, | – 请稍等 – 莱恩博士吗? 我是助理凯雅 |
[42:11] | Mr. Cherevin’s assistant. He’s expecting you. | 奇瑞文先生正在等你 |
[42:47] | I may be here a few days. Will I get my own card? | 我会待个几天 可以给我一张卡吗? |
[42:50] | As a foreign guest, you’ll need to be accompanied. | 外宾必须随时有人陪同 |
[42:54] | You understand? | 可以谅解吗? |
[42:56] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[43:27] | Viktor Cherevin. | 我是维克多奇瑞文 |
[43:29] | Jack Ryan. | 我是杰克莱恩 |
[43:30] | – How was your flight? – Fine, thank you. | – 一路上还好吗? – 很好 谢谢 |
[43:34] | And the jet lag? | 有时差吗? |
[43:38] | That first night can be brutal. | 第一晚通常很难熬 |
[43:42] | I survived. | 我熬过来了 |
[43:44] | That’s a nice painting. Napoleon at war. | 很棒的画 拿破仑战争 |
[43:48] | So, you know your history. | 你很了解自己的历史 |
[43:50] | What can I do for you? | 有什么可以帮忙的? |
[43:52] | Routine audit. | 例行稽核 |
[43:54] | So routine it couldn’t be done from New York? | 例行稽核在纽约做不来吗? |
[43:57] | Not when you’re concealing accounts from us. | 当你们在隐匿帐户就做不来 |
[44:02] | You Americans like to think of yourselves as direct. | 你们美国人自以为直接 |
[44:06] | But I wonder if perhaps you are just rude. | 也许你们只是粗鲁 |
[44:10] | You Russians think of yourselves as poets, | 俄国人自以为浪漫 |
[44:12] | but perhaps you’re just touchy. | 也许你们只是太敏感了 |
[44:19] | Nothing here is concealed. Only secured. | 没有帐户被隐匿 只有被保护 |
[44:24] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[44:29] | I hope I can count on full access to your account files? | 我希望能查阅你们所有帐户资料 |
[44:33] | You won’t need it. | 不用麻烦了 |
[44:35] | I ordered the companies which concerned you, quite unnecessarily, I might add, | 你多虑了 你关心的那些公司… |
[44:39] | to be sold, at a profit. | 都已经卖掉了 还大赚一笔 |
[44:40] | Your firm’s percentages are detailed in this report.The funds were transferred this morning, | 贵公司的佣金都在报告里 交易是… |
[44:44] | too late, alas, to stop you from getting on your flight. | 今早完成的 来不及阻止你上飞机 |
[44:47] | So, you see, an audit would be quite without purpose at this point, Mr. Ryan. | 所以现在稽核根本没有意义 |
[44:52] | I SSS. | 我懂了 |
[44:55] | Partnerships are delicate, Mr. Ryan. | 合作关系必须小心经营 |
[44:58] | Sometimes, they end violently. | 弄到反目成仇就不好了 |
[45:01] | Dimitri Lemkov, our head of security. | 我们的安全总长德米崔兰科夫 |
[45:04] | Jack Ryan. | 我是杰克莱恩 |
[45:08] | I’m sorry you had to come all this way for nothing, Mr. Ryan. | 抱歉让你远道而来却一无所获 |
[45:16] | I hear the finest restaurant in Moscow is across the street. | 我听说莫斯科最棒的餐厅就在对街 |
[45:24] | In honor of our partnership and to, quite frankly, | 为纪念我们的合作关系 老实说… |
[45:27] | apologize for my mistake, | 我想为自己的鲁莽道歉 |
[45:30] | perhaps I could take you to dinner. | 可以请你吃饭吗? |
[45:33] | No. | 不可以 |
[45:36] | But I’ll take you. | 但我可以请你 |
[45:38] | And I insist my driver pick you up from your hotel. | 我会派司机去饭店接你 |
[45:41] | Moscow can be very dangerous. | 莫斯科还满危险的 |
[45:43] | Our own man, for example,who collected you from the airport.Embee. | 像我们派去接你机的安比 |
[45:48] | We are very concerned. He has simply disappeared. | 他人间蒸发了 真的很担心他 |
[45:51] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾听到这个消息 |
[45:53] | No doubt he will turn up in a day or two, | 我想一两天后 |
[45:55] | hung – over and remorseful. | 他又会懊悔不已的出现 还一脸宿醉 |
[45:58] | Will your wife be joining us tonight? | 夫人今晚也会出席吗? |
[46:03] | I’m not married. | 我未婚 |
[46:05] | I was just told that she had arrived at your hotel. | 听说她才刚到你的饭店 |
[46:10] | My girlfriend. | 她是我女朋友 |
[46:12] | Even better, and our little secret. | 那更好 这算是我们的小秘密 |
[46:15] | You’re having fun with me. | 你在开我玩笑 |
[46:17] | Not nearly enough. Bring her along tonight. We won’t go othenwise. | 没有 把她带来 否则取消饭局 |
[46:20] | I’ll be sure to ask. | 我会问她 |
[46:22] | A pleasure to have met you both. | 很荣幸可以见到你们 |
[46:31] | He’s dangerous. | 他很危险 |
[46:55] | I lost him. | 我跟丢了 |
[47:06] | You’re done already? | 你完成任务了? |
[47:07] | – He’s outplayed us. – You didn’t get anything? | – 他更高招 – 你什么都没拿到? |
[47:11] | Nothing. Not one thing. | 对 什么都没有 |
[47:14] | He sold all the assets. | 他卖掉所有相关资产 |
[47:17] | He probably moved them to other shell companies. | 大概转移到其他人头公司 |
[47:19] | But I can’t audit what they technically don’t own. | 我无法稽核技术上不属于他们的公司 |
[47:22] | All right. We still need the algorithm. | 我们仍然需要那演算法 |
[47:26] | Yeah. I invited him to dinner. | 我邀他共进晚餐 |
[47:29] | The restaurant is across the street from his building. | 餐厅就在公司对面 |
[47:33] | What if we… | 我在想… |
[47:36] | What if What? | 你在想什么? |
[47:37] | – I don’t know. – What, Jack? | – 我不知道 – 什么? |
[47:39] | Well, what if we… | 如果我们… |
[47:40] | – You wanna break into their system? – Yeah, I think someone should. | – 入侵他们的系统? – 我们应该要 |
[47:42] | – You think we can? – Yeah… I don’t know. | – 你觉得我们做的到? – 我不确定 |
[47:44] | Put it up, the restaurant. | 找出餐厅平面图 |
[47:46] | The orders to sell the dollar would be | 抛售的命令会被加密储存在… |
[47:49] | encrypted on the computer of the security director. | 安全总长的电脑 |
[47:50] | Dimitri Lemkov? | 德米崔兰科夫? |
[47:52] | Former FSB. | 前联邦安全局成员 |
[47:54] | We can’t break into his office.It’s secured six different ways. | 不能进他的办公室 一堆防盗系统 |
[47:57] | So, what about the office next to his? | 隔壁办公室呢? |
[47:59] | Well, that’s Cherevin’s. | 那是奇瑞文的办公室 |
[48:01] | Can we get into that? | 我们进得去吗? |
[48:02] | Maybe someone could if they had his access card. | 如果有人… 可以拿到他的感应卡 |
[48:06] | We’re developing a security guard, but we don’t have him yet. | 我们尝试买通一位保全 但还没成功 |
[48:09] | Well, develop harder. | 那就加把劲 |
[48:13] | He drinks, right? | 他喝酒吗? |
[48:14] | Like a Russian. | 俄国老都一个样 |
[48:16] | Also chases women. The more married, the better. | 也喜欢把妹 有夫之妇更好 |
[48:22] | Okay, tell your guy once he’s in there, | 告诉你的人 他进去以后必须… |
[48:25] | he needs to enable all encrypted financial sell order packages. | 取得所有加密的金融卖出资料 |
[48:29] | Tell him to look for dark pool algorithms. | 从中找出暗盘演算法 |
[48:31] | And if your guy, if the guy… | 如果你的人 他… |
[48:38] | I’m the guy, aren’t I? | 那个人就是我吧? |
[48:41] | Yeah. You’re going to be great. | 对 你会成功的 |
[48:44] | But you’ve got another problem, Jack. | 但你还有别的麻烦 |
[48:57] | So I dropped everything,and I called in every favor that I knew | 我放下所有事情 动用所有的关系… |
[49:02] | and I spent four hours at the consulate begging for a visa. | 还花了四小时请求领事馆发签证 |
[49:05] | You know, I wanted to make this grand gesture. | 我想表达我的心意 |
[49:09] | I wanted you to see what you meant to me.So, I’m here. | 让你知道你对我多重要 所以我来了 |
[49:14] | And you have to say something. | 你总要说些什么吧 |
[49:17] | Well, maybe it’s… Maybe it’s awful or hurtful or shameful. | 也许我会难过 受伤或无地自容 |
[49:22] | I don’t know. But you have to talk to me. | 我不知道 但你必须说说话 |
[49:27] | You can’t let me think that I’m crazy any more. | 不要再让我以为自己疯了 |
[49:31] | Because now I know that I’m not. | 因为我知道我没有疯 |
[49:35] | Just talk to me. | 跟我说说话 |
[49:39] | Will you meet me halfway? | 你愿意让步吗? |
[49:53] | I’m in the CIA. | 我在中情局工作 |
[49:58] | Thank God. | 感谢上天 |
[50:04] | I thought you were having an affair. | 我以为你有别人了 |
[50:13] | Is everything in place? | 一切办妥了吗? |
[50:14] | Yes, Mr. Cherevin, our asset in the U.S. has been contacted. | 是 已连络上我们在美国的人了 |
[50:17] | He’s prepared? | 他准备好了吗? |
[50:18] | Yes, sir. Merely awaiting your order. | 准备好了 就等你命令 |
[50:21] | We will strike… tomorrow. | 我们明天行动 |
[50:24] | Very well, sir. Sell orders have all been entered. | 好的 卖单都已经准备好了 |
[50:29] | It’s time. | 时候到了 |
[50:31] | We will activate our asset immediately. | 我们会即刻启动卧底 |
[50:43] | And this must be Aleksandr. | 这位想必是亚力山卓 |
[50:46] | The prodigal returns. | 浪子回头了 |
[50:48] | He may not be a regular churchgoer, | 他或许没有上教堂的习惯 |
[50:49] | but he’s a good man, my son. | 但我儿子是一个好人 |
[50:51] | He just turned 21. | 他刚满21岁 |
[50:53] | And he already has a job at the auto plant. | 在汽车组装厂上班 |
[51:07] | It was stupid to mention the job. | 不应该提有关工作的事 |
[51:10] | A real mother would. | 真的妈妈当然会说 |
[51:12] | It wasn’t necessary. | 说多错多 |
[51:15] | Today’s reading is from the Book Of Lamentations… | 今天要谈的是”耶利米哀歌” |
[51:18] | chapter 2, verse 2… | 第二章第二节 |
[51:20] | Lamentations. | 耶利米哀歌… |
[51:26] | We’ve been activated. | 我们被启动了 |
[51:29] | Thank God. | 终于开始了 |
[51:31] | He has torn down the strongholds | 祂发怒倾覆犹大民的保障 |
[51:34] | of the daughter of Judah. | 使这保障坍倒在地 |
[51:36] | He has brought her kingdom… | 祂辱没这国… |
[51:38] | and its princes down to the ground in dishonor. | 和国的首领 |
[51:51] | The timing of the attack has been brought forward. | 攻击的时间提前了 |
[51:53] | Hey. | 我们今晚离开 |
[51:56] | Take nothing with you. | 什么都不要带 |
[52:05] | There is one loose end to tie up first. | 我要先解决一件事 |
[52:18] | Playing the hottest music in Detroit.Feel the heat now. | 底特律最热门的音乐就在这里 |
[52:48] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[52:50] | You look kind of lost. | 你是不是迷路了 |
[53:19] | So, I’ll have to keep him busy at the table for what? | 所以我必须把他留在餐桌那里? |
[53:23] | Ten minutes? To be on the safe side? | 10分钟就够了吗? |
[53:25] | What are you talking about? You’re not going. | 胡说什么? 不用你去 |
[53:26] | You said he insisted I come to dinner. | 他坚持要我去 |
[53:27] | – It’ll look suspicious if I don’t show up. – No, no, it won’t. | – 我不去会让人起疑 – 不会的 |
[53:30] | She’s right, Jack. | 她说得对 |
[53:31] | – To him, something will be off. – You’re not involving her in this. | – 他会感觉苗头不对 – 别拉她进来 |
[53:34] | You involved me in this by not telling me. | 都因为你我才被牵扯进来 |
[53:35] | You got to get her out of here.Send her home. | 你必须安排她离开这里 让她回家 |
[53:37] | Well, what are you gonna tell Cherevin? That I’m homesick? | 你怎么交待? 说我想家? |
[53:39] | These are dangerous people, Cathy. You cannot be here. | 这是很危险的 你不该参与的 |
[53:41] | If you’d told me who you really were, I wouldn’t be. | 如果你早说实话 我就不会来这里 |
[53:43] | I took an oath! | 我发过誓 |
[53:45] | I took an oath. | 我发过誓 |
[53:46] | I couldn’t tell you unless we were married. And you wouldn’t marry me! | 除非我们结婚 否则不能告诉你 |
[53:49] | That’s why you wanted to marry me, | 所以你才想跟我结婚? |
[53:50] | – so that you could tell somebody that you were in the CIA? – No, of course not. | – 就为了告诉我你在中情局? – 当然不是 |
[53:52] | You lied to me for three years and you were good at it. | 你骗了我三年 |
[53:54] | I think you actually enjoyed it. | 我想你乐在其中吧 |
[53:56] | Can we have a minute, please? | 可以让我们聊一下吗? |
[53:58] | No, you can’t. | 不行 |
[53:59] | I would like to talk to Jack alone. | 我想和杰克单独谈谈 |
[54:01] | This is geopolitics, it’s not couples therapy. | 这是地缘政治 不是感情谘商 |
[54:07] | Do I really have to remind you what’s at stake here, Jack? | 有什么风险不用我提醒吧 |
[54:10] | There’s a very real scenario here where we don’t get out of this alive. | 我们很有可能不会活着回去 |
[54:16] | Any of us.And neither do a lot of innocent people back home. | 在座每一个人 和很多无辜的美国人 |
[54:20] | Now, we had about eight minutes to discuss this little… | 本来有八分钟可以讨论 |
[54:23] | This little development. We just used four of them. | 我们已用掉四分钟 |
[54:26] | We don’t need you to break into Lemkov’s computer, | 你不用入侵兰科夫的电脑 |
[54:28] | just into the office next to his. | 只要闯进隔壁办公室就好 |
[54:31] | You plug this into any 220 outlet that shares the same wall with him. | 把这个插入两间办公室共用的插座 |
[54:34] | We use the building’s own electrical | 我们用建筑物的… |
[54:35] | wiring to access Lemkov’s hard drive. | 电线来存取兰科夫的硬碟 |
[54:38] | How much time will he need to run the program? | 驱动程式要花多少时间? |
[54:40] | Five, six minutes, including movement. | 五 六分钟 包含出入时间 |
[54:43] | So the answer to your question, yes. | 这回答了你的问题 没错 |
[54:45] | 10 minutes at the table ought to do it. | 你要把他留在餐桌上10分钟 |
[54:49] | Au right. | 好的 |
[54:50] | You know, we catch a few breaks, we can all be | 只要幸运之神多眷顾几次 |
[54:53] | headed home on a plane by midnight. | 我们就可以在午夜搭机返国 |
[54:55] | Cherevin will be at dinner in… 55 minutes. | 还有55分钟就要与奇瑞文共进晚餐了… |
[55:00] | Then I should get dressed. | 我应该打扮一下 |
[55:08] | I like her. | 我欣赏她 |
[55:10] | If Cherevin touches her, I’ll kill him. | 奇瑞文敢动她一根寒毛 我就杀了他 |
[55:13] | It’s just dinner, Jack. | 只是一顿晚餐 |
[55:15] | The most he can do is look. | 他最多也只能看 |
[55:17] | And to be honest, we need him to. | 老实说 我还希望他看久一点 |
[55:47] | – Good morning. – Morning. | – 早安 – 早安 |
[55:53] | Do you know what happened three years ago today? | 你记得三年前的今天发生什么事吗? |
[55:56] | You agreed to stop wearing cargo shorts? | 你答应我不会再穿工作短裤? |
[55:59] | I did. I did, it broke my heart. | 没错 我心都碎了 |
[56:02] | All that storage capacity. Incredible. | 那裤子可以放超多东西的 |
[56:04] | Incredible shorts.No, but once I did | 万能短裤 但是当我… |
[56:08] | agree to make pants a part of the new me, | 开始改变穿裤子的习惯 |
[56:10] | you finally agreed to go out with me. | 你总算愿意跟我约会 |
[56:13] | Well, I couldn’t very well date a patient, could I? | 我总不能和病人约会吧? |
[56:17] | Could you marry one? | 那你可以和病人结婚吗? |
[56:22] | ‘Cause I’m in love with you, Doctor. | 因为我爱上你了 医生 |
[56:33] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[56:46] | I’d appreciate it if you would wear the ring in public. | 我希望你可以当众戴着戒指 |
[56:53] | I left it in the hotel room. | 我留在饭店房间里了 |
[56:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[56:59] | I found it. | 我拿来了 |
[57:04] | He’s expecting to meet my fiancee. And this is | 他期待见到我未婚妻 而这位是… |
[57:09] | his driver. So please don’t embarrass me. | 他的司机 请给我一点面子 |
[57:44] | Ah, the Ryans. | 莱恩夫妇 |
[57:46] | Perfect American couple. Welcome. | 完美的美国佳偶 欢迎 |
[57:49] | Viktor Cherevin, | 维克多奇瑞文 |
[57:50] | my fiance, Dr. Muller. | 这是我未婚妻 穆勒医生 |
[57:52] | Dr. Muller, you are so beautiful. | 穆勒医生 你真漂亮 |
[58:09] | Lemkov’s headed out. | 兰科夫要离开了 |
[58:17] | Jack, it’s show time. | 杰克 开始行动 |
[58:21] | I hope you will enjoy the Haut – Brion. | 我希望你会喜欢欧布里昂酒 |
[58:23] | It’s a very special wine. | 这是很特别的酒 |
[58:29] | You find it amusing. | 你觉得好笑 |
[58:32] | – Jack had an early start. – So it seems. | – 他来之前就开始喝了 – 看得出来 |
[58:38] | Hey. Can I get another one of these? | 可以再开一瓶吗? |
[58:40] | This is good, Viktor. | 这很好喝 维克多 |
[58:46] | Jack has a back injury. | 杰克背部受过伤 |
[58:50] | From Afghanistan. | 在阿富汗的时候 |
[58:52] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[58:53] | Different time, different empire, same graveyard. | 不同的时间与国家 一样是炼狱 |
[58:56] | – My son’s, also. – Sorry to hear that. | – 我儿子也是 – 我很遗憾 |
[58:59] | Mujahideen grenade fragment is lodged in my hip to this day. | 圣战者的手榴弹碎片还嵌在我的骨盆 |
[59:04] | I wouldn’t think a hand grenade would be the first thing you’d wanna keep on your desk. | 我没想过你会用手榴弹当装饰 |
[59:07] | A reminder of a vanquished rival. | 做为战胜国的纪念 |
[59:09] | – You lost the war. – But I beat your grenade. | – 你们输了吧? – 但赢了你的手榴弹 |
[59:12] | My grenade? | 我的手榴弹? |
[59:13] | One supplied by your CIA. | 你们中情局提供的手榴弹 |
[59:19] | Perhaps. | 大概吧 |
[59:20] | Perhaps. | 大概吧 |
[59:25] | Well, I’m no medical doctor like my illustrious fiancee here, | 我不像我优秀的未婚妻是医生 |
[59:28] | but I would recommend a Percocet or three for that hip. | 但三颗这个波克西会让你很舒服 |
[59:31] | With a nice, hearty red like this, | 配上这些好喝的红酒… |
[59:33] | you won’t know your own name in an hour. | 保证在一个小时内嗨到不行 |
[59:36] | What? Come on, don’t give me that look, Cathy. | 别这样看我 凯西 |
[59:38] | I’m not gonna be policed at the dinner table. | 我说什么难道还要你管 |
[59:42] | Do you want one? | 你要吗? |
[59:43] | – I think not. – Are you sure? | – 不用了 – 你确定吗? |
[59:46] | Oh, I’m sure. | 我很确定 |
[59:50] | You are so attractive like this. | 你这样好迷人 |
[59:52] | Chin – chin. | 干杯 |
[59:53] | Will you excuse me, please? | 我离开一下 |
[59:59] | Jack, I speak no Russian. | 杰克 我不会说俄文 |
[1:00:00] | Is it too much to ask to be escorted? | 可以陪我去洗手间吗? |
[1:00:02] | Oh, it’s just the bathroom, Cathy. It’s just the bathroom. | 只不过上个洗手间 |
[1:00:05] | – Please. Allow me. – Thank you. | – 我来 – 谢谢你 |
[1:00:07] | Nice work, Jack. | 干得好 杰克 |
[1:00:11] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:00:29] | I got it. | 我拿到了 |
[1:00:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:00:35] | Exit. | 这是出口哨站 |
[1:00:37] | Snowball is rolling. | 兰科夫刚上车 |
[1:00:40] | Okay to go. | 可以去了 |
[1:00:42] | Step it up. | 加快脚步 |
[1:00:45] | Viktor! | 维克多 |
[1:00:47] | Viktor, Viktor, Viktor. Tell me. | 维克多 维克多 维克多 |
[1:00:49] | Which would you rather? Pick one. | 哪一个好? 让你选 |
[1:00:52] | Either you live in some miserable shithole, you have no money, | 一是住在寒酸的狗窝 没有钱… |
[1:00:56] | but you’re single. | 但是单身 |
[1:00:58] | Or you’re rich, you live in some fantastic apartment, | 二是你很有钱 住在漂亮的公寓 |
[1:01:02] | but you have to be, good God,you have to be in a relationship. | 但是你被他妈的婚姻绑住 |
[1:01:10] | What do you think? | 怎么样? 你怎么想? |
[1:01:13] | – I’ll leave the night to the two of you. – I won’t allow it. | – 我先告辞了 – 我不准 |
[1:01:16] | I think one of us needs to take a walk. | 不是他就是我需要去透透气 |
[1:01:20] | I think you should consider her suggestion. | 你应该听她的 |
[1:01:39] | Please, sit down. | 请坐 |
[1:02:39] | He’s in. | 他进去了 |
[1:02:56] | You flew all the way to Moscow to surprise him | 你专程飞来莫斯科是给他惊喜? |
[1:02:59] | or to catch him, which was it? | 还是来查勤呢? |
[1:03:01] | That’s a rather personal question. | 这是很私人的问题 |
[1:03:03] | Would you prefer impersonal? | 难道你喜欢客套? |
[1:03:06] | I’d rather talk than make chit – chat, wouldn’t you? | 与其闲聊倒不如认真对话 |
[1:03:10] | If we’re going to be married, I’d like to know that I can trust him. | 如果要结婚 我想确定是否信任他 |
[1:03:13] | Trust. | 信任… |
[1:03:14] | Truth. | 真相… |
[1:03:16] | I think it’s like most opinions, best unexpressed. | 很多事情最好不要明说 |
[1:03:21] | You talk like Pechorin. | 你的口吻很像彼佐林 |
[1:03:24] | You’ve read A Hero Of Our Time? | 你读过”当代英雄”? |
[1:03:26] | I had a misspent sophomore year. | 我大二都在看闲书 |
[1:03:28] | Really? | 是么 |
[1:03:29] | I love Lermontov. That Russian romanticism is so | 我很爱莱蒙托夫 俄国浪漫主义… |
[1:03:33] | achingly desperate. | 真的绝望到令人心痛 |
[1:03:35] | Desperate, yes. And insatiable. | 是很绝望 也很贪婪 |
[1:04:28] | It’s about not aging before your time. | 不就是留住青春 |
[1:04:31] | You don’t understand. Aging isn’t the problem. | 你搞错了 留住青春不是重点 |
[1:04:34] | Dying the proper way, that is the problem. | 死得有价值才是最重要的 |
[1:04:36] | Not if you’ve lived a life without regret. | 如果活得无悔无憾就另当别论了 |
[1:04:38] | How on earth does one do that? | 有谁可以活得无悔无憾? |
[1:04:40] | Regret. It piles up around us like books we never read. | 遗憾… 多到就像看不完的书 |
[1:04:44] | Well, that’s the past. | 那我们不说过去 |
[1:04:47] | Can you live the rest of your life without regret? | 你接下来可以过得毫无遗憾吗? |
[1:04:49] | Yes, perhaps. If I feel I have done something | 有可能 只要我觉得我做了… |
[1:04:52] | truly great for my country. | 对祖国真正有贡献的事 |
[1:04:56] | Something my children would have found important. | 我的孩子应该也会觉得重要的事 |
[1:05:02] | Would have? | 应该? |
[1:05:06] | You’re incredibly beautiful. | 你真的很美 |
[1:05:09] | I hope Jack Ryan realizes how fortunate he is. | 杰克莱恩先生在福中不知福 |
[1:05:14] | – Ready. – Okay. | – 准备好了 – 好 |
[1:05:16] | Go. | 开始 |
[1:05:34] | Okay. | 很好 |
[1:05:56] | Lemkov’s on his way back. | 兰科夫调头了 |
[1:05:58] | Okay, you’re on the clock.Three minutes, 37. | 快没时间了 剩下3分37秒 |
[1:06:13] | Seal the elevators. | 封锁电梯 |
[1:06:14] | No one goes in or out. | 不准任何人进出 |
[1:06:17] | Find Cherevin now! | 马上去找维克多 |
[1:06:22] | How advanced is your cirrhosis? | 你的肝硬化有多严重? |
[1:06:26] | You have a | 你的肤色有着… |
[1:06:28] | yellow tinge to your skin tone. | 有点蜡黄 |
[1:06:32] | Spider – web veins on the backs of your hands. | 手背蜘蛛状的血管 |
[1:06:35] | You’re stage three, aren’t you? | 已经第三期了吧? |
[1:06:41] | You see? Now we’re talking. | 你看得出来? 那就有趣了 |
[1:06:44] | – Excuse me. – No, please take the call. | – 不好意思 – 不会 请接吧 |
[1:06:51] | They tell me I have less than three months | 我活不过三个月 |
[1:06:53] | but you probably know that because you are clearly a brilliant doctor. | 但你是优秀的医生 你应该很清楚 |
[1:07:09] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[1:07:10] | Hey Teddy it’s Jack.I’m in Cherevin’s office and I need your help really quick | 泰迪 我现在需要你的帮忙 |
[1:07:12] | I’m having dinner with her. | 我正在跟她约会 |
[1:07:14] | What? | 是么 |
[1:07:15] | Sarah in Arbitrage. | 套利部的莎拉 |
[1:07:17] | That’s great. Look, I need a favor, Teddy. | 太好了 听我说 帮我个忙 |
[1:07:20] | I’m at Cherevin. I’m having a little trouble accessing | 我在奇瑞文这里 我需要… |
[1:07:23] | a group file code without a partner – level ABA dodge. | 美国银行业协会合伙人等级的验证码 |
[1:07:26] | Can you grab Rob for me? | 可以帮我找罗伯吗? |
[1:07:27] | I know he’s in a meeting right now. | 我知道他现在正在开会 |
[1:07:29] | For you, the world. | 为了你什么都可以 |
[1:07:34] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[1:07:35] | Hey, Rob. | 罗伯 |
[1:07:37] | You find anything juicy over there? | 有发现什么刺激的吗? |
[1:07:39] | Oh, you know, accounts bullshit,hookers and hotels, same old, same old. | 不就秘密帐户 妓女和饭店 |
[1:07:41] | Did Teddy tell you I need that dodge? | 泰迪有告诉你我要验证码吗? |
[1:07:44] | I’ll give it to you on one condition. | 但是有一个条件 |
[1:07:46] | Shoot. | 说吧 |
[1:07:48] | If you get one whiff that FSB is involved in whatever this is, | 只要你发现联邦安全局跟这件事有关系 |
[1:07:52] | you run, do not walk, to the nearest airport. | 你就冲到最近的机场 记得要快 |
[1:07:55] | They play rough over there, Jack. | 他们手段很凶残 |
[1:07:57] | Under two, Jack. Step it up. | 不到两分钟 加快脚步 |
[1:07:59] | Understood. Yeah, understood, Rob. | 了解了 我知道 |
[1:08:01] | I worry about you, you know. | 我很担心你 |
[1:08:03] | Thanks. I appreciate it. Look, I’m a little pressed for time on this end. | 谢谢 听我说 我时间不够了 |
[1:08:06] | – Ready? – Yeah. Shoot. | – 准备好了吗? – 说吧 |
[1:08:10] | Four… One… | 四 一 |
[1:08:13] | Seven. | … 七… |
[1:08:14] | You getting this? | 有听到吗? |
[1:08:15] | One… Eight… | 一 八 |
[1:08:18] | Three… | … 三… |
[1:08:20] | Six. | … 六… |
[1:08:28] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[1:08:30] | We’re in. | 进去了 |
[1:08:31] | I’m not there yet. How we doing? | 时间还够吧? |
[1:08:33] | Okay, unless he ran the red lights. | 还够 除非他闯红灯 |
[1:08:37] | Back on site. | 他回来了 |
[1:08:38] | He ran the red lights. Get out. | 他闯了红灯 快离开 |
[1:08:53] | Got it! Got it! | 找到了 |
[1:09:05] | Jack? You got trouble. | 杰克? 你有麻烦了 |
[1:09:08] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:09:12] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[1:09:14] | Main elevator is N.G. | 主电梯不用想了 |
[1:09:16] | We ‘re working on another exit. | 我来找别的出口 |
[1:09:18] | I need it now. | 我现在就要 |
[1:09:20] | Yep, Yep, Yep – | 好好好 |
[1:09:22] | There it is. Private elevator. | 有了 私人电梯 |
[1:09:24] | Back of Cherevin’s office. Go. | 回到奇瑞文的办公室 快 |
[1:09:33] | Hit the service entrance button – | 按侧门出入口专用钮 |
[1:09:35] | Texting you Cyrillic icon now. | 我马上传给你字体符号 |
[1:09:43] | There’s an external staircase. | 有外部楼梯 |
[1:09:53] | Harper. | 哈柏 |
[1:09:54] | Jack. | 杰克? |
[1:09:57] | Jack. | 杰克? |
[1:09:59] | Harper. Harper, can you hear me? | 哈柏 有听到吗? |
[1:10:01] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[1:10:10] | I’m flushed. Must be the wine. | 我脸红了 一定是酒精惹的祸 |
[1:10:12] | Or perhaps the company. | 也可能是因为我 |
[1:10:13] | – Are you about to misbehave? – Would you like me to? | – 在想坏坏的事? – 你希望我坏坏? |
[1:10:16] | I haven’t decided yet. | 我不知道 |
[1:10:21] | Telephone. | 电话 |
[1:11:00] | Jack, stop. | 杰克 别动 |
[1:11:07] | Hurry up, Jack. He’s got Cathy | 快点 他正带着凯西 |
[1:11:09] | and he’s on his way back to the building. | 走回办公大楼 |
[1:11:11] | Duck. | 蹲下 |
[1:11:16] | Keep moving, Jack. | 可以走了 |
[1:11:18] | Staircase is clear to the ground. Go. | 楼梯到一楼已经净空 快点 |
[1:11:22] | Control, you’re on. | 控制台 换你了 |
[1:12:02] | Cathy. | 凯西 |
[1:12:05] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:12:07] | Did you enjoy your walk, Dr. Ryan? | 散步还开心吗? |
[1:12:09] | Mr. Cherevin, I have to apologize. I had too much to drink. | 奇瑞文先生 对不起 我喝多了 |
[1:12:12] | Excuse me, Doctor! | 博士 不好意思 |
[1:12:13] | Yes? | 怎么了? |
[1:12:15] | Viktor. | 维克多 |
[1:12:17] | Your wallet, let me see it. | 你的皮夹 借我看一下 |
[1:12:20] | What is this? | 怎么回事? |
[1:12:29] | You missed a fascinating conversation I had with Dr. Muller. | 你错过了我和穆勒医生的谈话 |
[1:12:34] | I did? What was that? | 是吗? 聊什么? |
[1:12:36] | Things we regret.Let’s you and I have that same talk soon. | 一生的遗憾 我们不久也该来聊一下 |
[1:12:41] | You know, we should get home. I am so sorry about tonight. | 该回饭店了 今晚真的很抱歉 |
[1:12:48] | Have them followed. | 跟着他们 |
[1:12:55] | Get us to Beta. | 送我们去B据点 |
[1:12:57] | Copy that. Let’s hit the safe house. | 了解 我们先回安身处 |
[1:12:59] | We clean the premises and get the hell out of there. | 净空后就走 |
[1:13:04] | I have max – level data coming in for analysis now. | 现在传送极机密资料给你分析 |
[1:13:12] | We are tracking them. | 我们正在追踪那辆车 |
[1:13:15] | The same old weaknesses, Viktor. | 老毛病又犯了 维克多 |
[1:13:19] | Vodka, | 伏特加 |
[1:13:22] | vanity, | 虚荣 |
[1:13:25] | Women. | 女人 |
[1:13:31] | Your son would be ashamed. | 你儿子会为你感到可耻 |
[1:13:38] | Ryan has it. | 莱恩拿到了 |
[1:14:20] | The algorithm’s uploading to Langley. | 演算法正在上传 |
[1:14:23] | – Once we break it down… – It’s tomorrow. | – 只要我们破解了… – 是明天 |
[1:14:27] | – What? – The sell order. | – 什么 – 卖单的时间 |
[1:14:29] | It’s programmed for 9:06 a.m. Eastern Time. | 是明早美国东部时间9点6分 |
[1:14:31] | They’re dumping everywhere. | 他们会在全球抛售 |
[1:14:32] | Tokyo, London, Shanghai, a dozen other exchanges. | 东京 伦敦 上海等12个地方 |
[1:14:34] | It’s almost two trillion. It’s gonna be a Wipeout. | 金额将近两兆 届时就会崩盘 |
[1:14:37] | That’s 18 hours. | 还有18小时 |
[1:14:39] | How do we stop it? | 我们怎么阻止? |
[1:14:41] | They’re not gonna flood the market unless the terror attack is successful. | 他们不会在恐怖攻击前抛售 |
[1:14:44] | They’d lose everything. | 否则会一无所有 |
[1:14:46] | And the attack will be coordinated right before that, | 恐怖攻击会在 |
[1:14:48] | 9:00 a.m. tomorrow. | 明早9点以前就会准备妥当 |
[1:15:03] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[1:15:07] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[1:15:08] | Albatross, we are compromised at rendezvous Beta.Request immediate backup. | 信天翁 我们困在B据点 请求支援 |
[1:15:21] | No! Get off me! | 不 放开我 |
[1:15:23] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[1:15:26] | Cathy! | 凯西 |
[1:15:34] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[1:16:09] | I don’t know what you’re saying. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[1:16:13] | Harper.Harper, can you hear me? Do you have her? | 哈柏 听得到吗? 有找到她吗? |
[1:16:16] | Are you sure she’s wearing it? | 你确定她有带着? |
[1:16:18] | Yes! Of course! I put it on her myself! | 我确定 我亲手帮她戴上的 |
[1:16:19] | We played the whole scene for the driver. | 我们还在司机面前演戏 |
[1:16:21] | Now where is she? | 她现在人呢? |
[1:16:29] | Got her.It’s working. | 有了 收到讯号了 |
[1:16:32] | Jack, send me a ping from yours. | 杰克 给我你的讯号 |
[1:16:36] | Southwest on Kashirskoye Shosse. It’s a kilometer from you. | 在高速公路上 西南方 距离一公里 |
[1:16:48] | Go! Go! | 快 快 |
[1:17:08] | Off the highway. | 下高速公路了 |
[1:17:09] | Headed north toward Kuznetsky Most. | 往北朝库兹纳基莫斯大街方向 |
[1:17:11] | Third exit ahead of you, due north. | 前方第三个出口 正北方 |
[1:17:32] | I hope you enjoyed your meal. | 希望你有吃饱 |
[1:17:42] | Cathy. | 凯西 |
[1:17:43] | I hope for her sake you have not yet transmitted | 为了她 希望你还没有 |
[1:17:46] | the information you stole from me. | 外泄资料 |
[1:17:48] | I’m going to find you. I’m going to find you. | 我会找到你的 我会找到你的 |
[1:17:54] | How far? | 还有多远? |
[1:17:55] | Nine blocks behind him and closing. | 还有九条街 你快追到了 |
[1:17:59] | We haven’t started transmitting yet. I still have the stick drive. | 资料没有外泄 随身碟在我身上 |
[1:18:04] | Very good,Jack.Let us hope Cathy and I can believe you. | 很好 希望我和凯西信得过你 |
[1:18:09] | If not, I have always found that in these situations | 不然 在这种情况下… |
[1:18:13] | the swiftest results are achieved by working with loved ones. | 最快的方法就是拿爱人开刀 |
[1:18:16] | You know I have what you want. Put her on the phone! | 我有你要的东西 让她听电话 |
[1:18:19] | Doctor? | 医生? |
[1:18:22] | Talk to your fiance | 跟你的未婚夫说话 |
[1:18:23] | Cathy, talk to me! | 凯西 跟我说话 |
[1:18:26] | What? You think your… | 怎么? 你自以为… |
[1:18:29] | Silence is in some way heroic? | 沉默就算是勇敢吗? |
[1:18:36] | Cathy! | 凯西 |
[1:18:37] | We will do this other way. | 我们换个方法吧 |
[1:18:42] | So let me tell you something, Jack. | 我告诉你吧 杰克 |
[1:18:48] | If you squeeze a neck just right, | 如果掐人脖子的方式对了 |
[1:18:53] | human beings can’t keep their mouths closed. | 人就… 无法合上嘴巴 |
[1:19:00] | A light bulb will go into her mouth because in | 再放个灯泡到嘴里… 因为… |
[1:19:05] | Lubyanka and Lefortovo prisons, | 我在监狱里学到一件事 |
[1:19:08] | we discovered in torture that vacuum glass explosion | 如果让真空管… |
[1:19:10] | inside mouth causes damage to… | … 在口中爆炸可以伤到… |
[1:19:15] | Soft tissue, to enamel, to bone, | … 软组织 珐琅质 骨头… |
[1:19:18] | and to lungs, also. | … 和肺部 |
[1:19:22] | It’s quite a bit of, what do you say, | 40瓦特的破坏力… |
[1:19:27] | havoc for forty watts. | 满严重的 你说是不是? |
[1:19:30] | Hard left coming up.Just two blocks and you got him. | 前面左弯 只剩两条街 |
[1:19:33] | – Push it! – I am! | – 加快速度 – 踩到底了 |
[1:19:37] | But when you look at this, Cathy, you will know | 但当你看到这个 凯西 你会了解… |
[1:19:40] | and, Jack, you will understand, that I am very serious | 杰克 你也会了解我不是在开玩笑 |
[1:19:43] | when I say that I want what you stole from me | 当我说交出你偷走的东西 |
[1:19:45] | and I want it now. | 我的意思是马上就要 |
[1:19:51] | Do you think Jack will get to you? | 你觉得杰克会来救你呢? |
[1:19:57] | Or do you think he thinks it is a game? | 还是他当我在开玩笑? |
[1:20:08] | You think this is game, Jack? | 你觉得我在跟你玩吧 杰克? |
[1:20:10] | You think | 你觉得… |
[1:20:11] | my country bled for so many years before your feet for game? | 我的国家这些年在美国霸权下… |
[1:20:23] | Cathy! | 凯西 |
[1:20:28] | You think my son died for game? | 你以为我儿子的死只是游戏? |
[1:20:31] | You think I will let myself die for nothing? | 你以为我会平白牺牲? |
[1:20:33] | No, it is America | 你错了 这次轮到美国… |
[1:20:34] | that will soon know what it is to have nothing. | 去感受一无所有的滋味了 |
[1:20:38] | He’s got to cut back, Jack. | 他会绕回来的 杰克 |
[1:20:40] | You can catch him at the corner Run straight ahead. | 你可以在转角拦截他 往前冲 |
[1:20:43] | I put bulb in her mouth, Jack! | 我把灯泡放到她口中了 杰克 |
[1:20:46] | Now, I have my hand beneath your bitch chin! | 现在我的手移到这个贱人的下巴 |
[1:20:51] | And now in moment, I will crush her jaw | 下一刻我会推她的下颚 让她… |
[1:20:54] | so she bites down on it and begins slow and painful death! | 闭上嘴巴 享受漫长而痛苦的死亡 |
[1:20:57] | So, I will say it once more, | 所以我再说一次 |
[1:20:59] | I want what you stole from me and I want it now! | 马上交出你偷走的东西 |
[1:21:12] | Cathy! | 凯西 |
[1:21:19] | Come on! Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[1:21:20] | – Let’s go. You’re all right. – We need to go, now! | – 我们走 没事了 |
[1:21:22] | Keep moving! We need to go! | 快走 |
[1:21:23] | The attack is going to happen, Ryan! | 恐怖攻击一定会发生 |
[1:21:25] | You can’t stop it. | 你阻止不了的 |
[1:21:28] | Jack, we need to get out of here. The police are coming! | 该走了 警察快来了 |
[1:21:30] | I got her! She’s in! She’s in! She’s in! | 让我来 她上车了 |
[1:21:32] | Turn it on! Let’s move! Let’s move! | 快点 我们快走 |
[1:21:59] | Okay. Here’s what we have.Aleksandr Borovsky, | 手上的资料说 亚力山卓波罗夫斯基 |
[1:22:01] | AKA Andrew Bernstein, age 23. | 又叫安德鲁波恩斯坦 23岁 |
[1:22:04] | Last known address, in Dearborn, Michigan. | 他最近的地址 密西根州迪尔本 |
[1:22:07] | Move, move, move! | 走走走 |
[1:22:08] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[1:22:09] | Cover my six! | 在后面掩护我 |
[1:22:12] | The location’s burned. They’re up and out recently. | 那里已经净空了 他们最近才离开 |
[1:22:14] | – They leave anything? – Ashes and melted plastic. | – 有留下什么吗? – 灰烬和融化的证件 |
[1:22:17] | FBI was tipped that he might be a sleeper agent. | 联邦调查局早怀疑他可能是卧底 |
[1:22:22] | A sleeper agent who was handpicked.This guy was groomed for it. | 精心挑选的卧底 从小培植的 |
[1:22:26] | This is personal. | 这是私人恩怨 |
[1:22:29] | Wait a minute. Cherevin’s son. | 等一下… 奇瑞文的儿子 |
[1:22:31] | What? | 什么 |
[1:22:32] | Last night, Cherevin mentioned something about his son having died. | 昨晚奇瑞文提到他儿子死了 |
[1:22:36] | What if he didn’t? | 要是他没死呢? |
[1:22:37] | Cross – referencing Moscow hospital records,coroner’s reports. | 交叉比对莫斯科就医纪录与验尸报告 |
[1:22:40] | Got it! Aleksandr Cherevin, age nine. | 有了 亚力山卓奇瑞文 9岁 |
[1:22:43] | Apparently died in a drowning accident, | 似乎死于2004年6月的… |
[1:22:45] | June 2004. Cherevin’s own signature is on the certificate. | 溺水意外 奇瑞文签署了死亡证明 |
[1:22:48] | Aleksandr Borovsky entered the country in ’04 with his parents. | 2004年亚力山卓波罗夫斯基跟着父母入境美国 |
[1:22:51] | Aleksandr Cherevin, age nine, | 亚力山卓波罗夫斯基9岁 |
[1:22:53] | and Aleksandr Borovsky, age nine. | 亚力山卓奇瑞文也9岁 |
[1:22:55] | They’re the same kid. | 这是同一人 |
[1:22:56] | He took a cash advance of $6,000. | 他预借六千元现金 |
[1:22:58] | – And then he went black? – Right. | – 接着人间蒸发? – 是的 |
[1:23:00] | By now, he could be anywhere. | 他目前可能在任何地方 |
[1:23:10] | Hey, AI. Where you been? | 亚力 你跑去哪里了? |
[1:23:13] | You in some kind of shit? | 你捅了什么娄子? |
[1:23:14] | FBI was crawling all over here yesterday looking for you. | 昨天联邦调查局找上门来 |
[1:23:21] | Wait. The guy knew that the FBI made his phone. | 他知道我们会追踪他的手机 |
[1:23:24] | He would dump it, right? He’d dump it. | 他会把它丢掉吧? 他会丢掉 |
[1:23:26] | Michigan Bell. Is there a listing near his house? | 密西根电话公司有没有他家附近的名册 |
[1:23:29] | Bear with me. | 稍等一下 |
[1:23:31] | Off – site delivery? | 外出送货? |
[1:23:32] | There’s a way into him, I know it.We just got to find it. | 总会有线索的 只要仔细找 |
[1:23:35] | All right, drive safe. | 好了 注意安全 |
[1:23:40] | That fake death certificate, pull it up again. | 我再看看假的死亡证明 |
[1:23:43] | Cherevin couldn’t do this alone. | 奇瑞文不可能独力完成 |
[1:23:46] | That second signature right there. | 那里有第二个签名 |
[1:23:48] | The attending physician,Mikhail Yureyovich, | 主治医生米海尔尤里维契 |
[1:23:49] | emigrated to the U.S. in ’08. | 2008年抵美 |
[1:23:51] | Attained U.S. citizenship two years later. | 两年后取得绿卡 |
[1:23:53] | Give me his Social Security number. | 给我他的社会安全码 |
[1:23:56] | 377 – 31 – 8622. | 三七七 – 三一 – 八六二二 |
[1:23:58] | Perfect. You have that? | 太好了 你抄下来了吗? |
[1:24:01] | The doctor served with Cherevin in Afghanistan. | 他跟奇瑞文都在阿富汗服役过 |
[1:24:03] | It looks like he’s been subsidized for years by Cherevin’s firm. | 他接受奇瑞文集团的补助好几年了 |
[1:24:06] | He’s got at least four offshore accounts. | 他至少有四个海外帐户 |
[1:24:09] | Found the pay phone! | 找到那支公用电话了 |
[1:24:10] | – Six blocks away. – Let me see. | – 离他家六条街 – 我看看 |
[1:24:12] | They ran it, but it didn’t cross with anything. | 交叉比对没有任何发现 |
[1:24:14] | All right. All right. Here, here. | 这里… 这里 |
[1:24:16] | Someone called a pay phone in Pennsylvania | 有人从他家附近的公用电话 |
[1:24:18] | from the pay phone nearest to his house. | 打到宾州的公用电话 |
[1:24:20] | Pennsylvania… Pennsylvania… Pennsylvania… Seventeen calls. | 宾州… 一共17通 |
[1:24:23] | That’s it! That’s it. That’s it. | 就是这个 找到了 |
[1:24:25] | We’re searching for recent nonresidential real estate transactions | 去找近期尤里维契所完成的… |
[1:24:29] | made by Yureyovich. | 非住宅房地产交易 |
[1:24:30] | Like a warehouse or storage facility. | 仓库或什么的 |
[1:24:32] | Got it. Barn at 211 Swallowsdale Road and same zip code as the pay phone. | 有了 有一间谷仓位于史瓦洛戴尔路211号 |
[1:24:36] | Sold six months ago to | 邮递区号跟那支公用电话一样 |
[1:24:38] | Dr. Mikhail Yureyovich. All cash. | 卖给尤里维契 现金付清 |
[1:24:42] | He’s in Pennsylvania. | 他在宾州 |
[1:24:45] | Nobody blows up Pennsylvania, Jack. | 没有人会去炸宾州 杰克 |
[1:24:47] | Tom, he’s in Pennsylvania. | 汤姆 他在宾州 |
[1:25:00] | You’re going to Pennsylvania. | 你去宾州 |
[1:25:01] | That’s right. Get FBI to that barn. | 把谷仓位置交给联邦调查局 |
[1:25:03] | I need people there now. Thank you. | 请他们马上派人过去 |
[1:25:17] | We still don’t know where the attack’s gonna come, Jack. | 我们还不知道他会攻击哪里 |
[1:25:19] | If Borovsky’s on the move, | 如果波罗夫斯基已经开始行动 |
[1:25:20] | we need to know where the hell he’s going. | 我们就必须搞清楚他要去哪里 |
[1:25:22] | Cell phone triangulation. Where does this guy travel to? | 手机三角定位 他去哪里? |
[1:25:25] | – Where has he gone? – Michigan, Michigan. | – 他去过哪里? – 密西根… |
[1:25:27] | Michigan. He hasn’t been anywhere. | 他没有离开过 |
[1:25:29] | Bullshit! We’re not digging hard enough! | 胡说 再继续找 |
[1:25:32] | Everybody goes somewhere. | 总会去什么地方 |
[1:25:36] | It’s his parents. | 他的父母… |
[1:25:37] | They’re a unit, right? They’re a unit.If he didn’t travel somewhere, | 他们是同伙 他没去但他父母可能会 |
[1:25:41] | maybe they did. Where did they go? | 可是哪里? |
[1:25:42] | Did they post pictures online? | 他们有把照片贴在网路上吗? |
[1:25:44] | No, no, no. They wouldn’t do that. They’re too smart for that. | 不 不 不 他们不会那么做的 他们太聪明了 |
[1:25:46] | We’re looking for extended family.Look for extended family. | 那就找其他亲戚 |
[1:25:50] | Oh, did they hit anybody’s Instagram, Facebook, Hopscotch? Reddit? | 他们有用任何社群网站吗? |
[1:25:54] | Nope, none. | 都没有 |
[1:25:55] | Here. Image Locker.An uncle in New York | 这里 在纽约的叔叔 |
[1:25:58] | Borovsky’s father | 波罗夫斯基的父亲… |
[1:25:59] | accessed the account from his phone four times, right here. | 从手机登入过帐号四次 |
[1:26:03] | Put it up on the main screen. Get it up. | 显示在主荧幕 |
[1:26:07] | They’re going to hit Manhattan. | 他们要攻击曼哈顿 |
[1:26:09] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:26:11] | Our guy never went to New York. | 波罗夫斯基没有去过纽约 |
[1:26:14] | He had someone scout it for him.and they posted the pictures | 有人帮他场勘 把照片上传… |
[1:26:18] | so he could plan the attack. | 他才有办法筹划恐怖行动 |
[1:26:28] | Wait, wait, stop. | 等一下 别动 |
[1:26:30] | Back up. | 退回去 |
[1:26:34] | There, that. | 那里 |
[1:26:40] | You know that building? | 你认得那栋大楼? |
[1:26:42] | – Jack works there. it’s Wall Street. – Oh, Jesus. | – 杰克在那里工作 那是华尔街 – 哦 天哪 |
[1:26:46] | An attack on downtown Manhattan. | 曼哈顿市中心会发生恐怖攻击 |
[1:26:50] | I’d say that’d start a panic. | 那肯定会造成恐慌 |
[1:26:59] | Get me Harper. | 我找哈柏 |
[1:27:00] | Feds just uncovered evidence suggesting he camouflaged a van stolen from work. | 现场线索指出他改装从公司偷来的货车 |
[1:27:04] | Discarded tags, auto paint, paint thinner. | 找到丢弃的定位标签 车漆和稀释剂 |
[1:27:18] | Tire tracks indicate we’re looking for | 从轮胎痕判断是… |
[1:27:20] | a Ford Econoline, white or blue body, long wheel base. | 福特爬山虎 白色或蓝色 长轴车款 |
[1:27:23] | Tell FBI we can be at the site in ten minutes. | 告诉联邦调查局我们十分钟内就到 |
[1:27:26] | Dr. Muller, there’s a car to take you home. | 穆勒医生 有车送你回家 |
[1:27:28] | An agent will stay with you. | 会有一位干员陪着你 |
[1:27:29] | No. Take me to Lennox Hill Hospital. They might need me. | 去伦诺克斯山医院 他们可能需要我 |
[1:27:31] | If I don’t make it back… | 如果我回不来… |
[1:27:33] | Look. I will see you tonight. We’re having dinner. | 我们今晚一起吃饭 |
[1:27:35] | And we’re gonna split the check. | 而且各付各的 |
[1:27:37] | Sir? Excuse me. The chopper is ready. | 长官? 直升机准备好了 |
[1:27:46] | Have you been in one since? | 出事后还有坐过吗? |
[1:27:48] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[1:27:51] | I haven’t yet. | 我还没担心过 |
[1:28:22] | Move! Bomb disposal going in! | 动作快 拆弹小组来了 |
[1:28:27] | The market has opened in New York, Mr. Cherevin. | 纽约已经开市 |
[1:28:29] | Margin calls from creditors are imminent. | 融资保证金快到期了 |
[1:28:31] | Do we sell? | 要下单了吗? |
[1:28:32] | Not yet. | 还不到时候 |
[1:28:34] | Please proceed as directed by officers. | 请所有人员按以下指示 |
[1:28:37] | I repeat, a total evacuation… | 重复一遍 全员疏散 |
[1:28:40] | Jesus Christ. | 乱成这样 |
[1:28:43] | Emergency vehicles only | 只有紧急车辆 |
[1:28:45] | are allowed access beyond this perimeter: | 允许进入此区域 |
[1:28:50] | Emergency vehicles only… | 只有急救车辆… |
[1:28:52] | We got a dozen ESU trucks coming in right now. | 十几台紧急救难小组车辆等着进入 |
[1:28:54] | I put the alert out to the FBI and Counterterrorism | 已经通知联邦调查局和反恐部门 |
[1:28:57] | to expand the EBU’s search to a 30 – block radius. | 把搜索范围扩大到30条街 |
[1:28:59] | No, this isn’t right. | 不太对劲 |
[1:29:01] | I repeat, emergency vehicles only are allowed access beyond this perimeter: | 这里只开放救援车辆进出 |
[1:29:22] | I want air traffic shut down over the city. | 我要关闭这城市的空中交通 |
[1:29:27] | Emergency vehicles only | 只限紧急车辆 |
[1:29:29] | are allowed access beyond this perimeter: | 允许进入此区域 |
[1:29:42] | Harper! | 哈柏 |
[1:29:44] | Harper! | 哈柏 |
[1:29:47] | Harper! | 哈柏 |
[1:29:51] | Teddy! | 泰迪 |
[1:29:53] | Jack! I thought you were in Moscow. | 我以为你还在莫斯科 |
[1:29:55] | I was. I need the bike. | 我回来了 我借你的机车 |
[1:29:56] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[1:29:59] | We recommend immediate execution of sell orders. | 我们建议立刻下单 |
[1:30:02] | Wait. | 还不行 |
[1:30:14] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[1:30:15] | – I got him! – Jack, where are you? | – 我发现他了 – 你在哪里? |
[1:30:17] | It’s a diversion! | 这是障眼法 |
[1:30:18] | The painting in Cherevin’s office, | 奇瑞文办公室的那幅画 |
[1:30:19] | it’s right out of Napoleon ‘s playbook. It’s Waterloo! | 正是拿破仑滑铁卢之战的剧本 |
[1:30:22] | He’s not going to the building,he’s going under it! | 他不会进大楼 他会到大楼底下 |
[1:30:26] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[1:30:39] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[1:30:41] | I need a cross – section of what’s underneath this building. I need it now. | 我需要这栋大楼的地底剖面图 |
[1:30:59] | The greatest upward blast amplification, where would it be? | 哪里爆炸威力可以加乘到最大? |
[1:31:01] | The convection chimney. Here. | 对流烟囱 这里 |
[1:31:03] | If the force of the blast is channeled up through it, | 如果爆炸力从这里通过 |
[1:31:05] | you’re looking at shock over pressure, | 震动所造成的压力 |
[1:31:05] | six or seven buildings come down. | 可以炸毁六 七栋大楼 |
[1:31:08] | Jesus. That’s half of Wall Street. | 等于半个华尔街 |
[1:31:56] | Let’s get this thing up! | 把它撬起来 |
[1:31:58] | Come on, clear the area! We got to move! | 快 清除区域 我们要加快了 |
[1:32:00] | Open it. | 打开它 |
[1:32:02] | Secure the ropes. We’re going down! | 要下去了 |
[1:32:33] | Oh, God, no. | 天哪 不会吧 |
[1:32:42] | Trading is about to be suspended in New York. | 纽约即将停止交易 |
[1:32:45] | Mr. Cherevin, we need to act now. | 奇瑞文先生 我们必须下单了 |
[1:32:48] | Please… Aleksandr. | 快点… 亚力山卓 |
[1:33:25] | Where are you, Jack? I’ve got people coming to you! | 你在哪里? 我派人过去 |
[1:33:35] | We got nothing here, Harper! | 这里什么也没有 哈柏 |
[1:33:46] | The sell – off’s programmed for 9:06, that’s two minutes from now. | 他们计划9时6分抛售 还有两分钟 |
[1:33:50] | Harper, we’re not talking about 10 or 15,000 people.More like 100,000. | 这关乎数十万计的性命 |
[1:33:53] | Just get me a clear path to the water! | 帮我净空一条路直达河边 |
[1:33:55] | Head north on Front Street. | 沿着前街往北走 |
[1:35:49] | Sorokin wants to meet you now. | 索罗金现在要见你 |
[1:36:10] | It was always for Russia. | 我一切都是为了祖国 |
[1:36:13] | So is this. | 这也是 |
[1:37:24] | YOU didn’t pick this life. I did. | 这不是你要的生活 是我选的 |
[1:37:32] | But I picked you. | 但我选择了你 |
[1:37:37] | I can’t even kiss you. | 我连亲你也不行 |
[1:37:39] | – Yeah, you can. – That side? | – 可以呀 – 这一边? |
[1:37:41] | – It doesn’t hurt that much. – Really? You sure? | – 其实不会很痛 – 真的? 你确定? |
[1:37:59] | Commander Harper? Dr. Ryan? They’re ready for you. | 哈柏中校? 莱恩博士? 他们在等你 |
[1:38:04] | Direct. Clear. | 记得要直接 简洁… |
[1:38:07] | Concise. If he doesn’t ask, he doesn’t want to know. | 扼要 如果他没问 他就是不想知道 |
[1:38:12] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[1:38:15] | Any way you can get that boy – scout – on – a – field – trip look off your face? | 你那像去郊游的表情可以收起来吗? |
[1:38:19] | Not a chance. | 没办法 |
[1:38:24] | That’s what I like about you. | 我就是喜欢你这样 |
[1:38:32] | Harper, when do you ever sleep? | 哈柏 你都不用睡觉的吗? |
[1:38:34] | You know what, don’t answer that. | 我喜欢你做事 让我一点都不用操烦 |
[1:38:36] | I kind of like the idea that you don’t. Let me keep thinking it. | 你不睡我比较安心 让我继续猜吧 |
[1:38:42] | And what’s your name, son? | 年轻人 你叫什么名字? |
[1:38:44] | Ryan, Mr. President. Jack Ryan. | 莱恩 总统先生 我是杰克莱恩 |