英文名称:The Heist of the Century
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:14] | Inspired by real facts | 由真实案例改编 |
[01:16] | Some events and characters are the fruits of fiction | 部分事件和角色为虚构之物 |
[01:19] | January 10, 2005 | 1月10日 2005年 |
[02:42] | The Heist of the Century | 世纪大劫案 |
[02:47] | Martial arts, plastic arts… | 武术 造型艺术 |
[02:52] | all my activities… | 都是我感兴趣的活动 |
[02:54] | I want… to be… | 我想 成为 |
[02:57] | one thing. I want you to have a natural direction. | 一名人物 希望你能指点我一个自然的方向 |
[03:03] | A philosopher said… | 一位哲学家说过 |
[03:05] | that the greatest good for the human being | 对人类最有益之事 |
[03:07] | is to find a vocation. | 是为找寻终生事业 |
[03:09] | A truth that is authentic for a person. | 这个是一个真实无比的真理 |
[03:14] | A truth for which you can | 一个可以让人 |
[03:17] | also give life. | 为之付出生命的真理 |
[03:20] | So it would be important… | 那一定很重要吧 |
[03:22] | hurry to find that vocation. | 尽快找到这项事业 |
[03:29] | It must not pass… it must not pass. | 打不过的 打不过的 |
[03:38] | Strength is not opposed | 力量不是用来对抗的 |
[03:40] | and more strength, however, more technical. | 越有技巧 才能越有力量 |
[03:43] | I have said this a thousand times | 我说过一千遍了 |
[03:44] | We are not opposed to the strength of a superior rival, | 不是要对抗敌手的力量 |
[03:46] | we use it instead. | 而是要利用 |
[03:53] | Hand with hand. | 手扣紧 |
[03:54] | Bridge. | 起桥[柔术术语] |
[04:00] | – Saw? – Yes. | -看懂没 -明白了 |
[04:01] | Well. Come on. | 不错 试试吧 |
[06:30] | Do you know what it takes to make a hole like that? | 你知道怎么做才能打个这样的洞吗 |
[06:33] | Sebas, it’s on the table. | 塞巴斯 这个放桌上了 |
[06:36] | I’ll be right there, love. | 我马上就来 亲爱的 |
[06:37] | What a witch! | 跟个女巫似的 |
[06:39] | If it weren’t for her | 如果没有她 |
[06:40] | I don’t know what would become of my life. | 我不知道我的生活会变成什么样子 |
[06:42] | I’m sure. | 我还是觉得她是女巫 |
[06:46] | What did you say? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[06:49] | If it were another guy, I would say that you are crazy | 如果你是别人 我早会说你疯了 |
[06:52] | and that is an asshole. | 而且是个混蛋 |
[06:53] | You’re crazy, but you’re not an asshole, | 你的确不正常 但你还不是混蛋 |
[06:55] | so I’m the asshole | 而我是个混蛋 |
[06:57] | I want to know what the fuck you want to get yourself into. | 我好奇你他妈想让自己陷入什么样的困境 |
[07:01] | You will need cars and tools | 你需要车子和工具 |
[07:02] | and I have no money. | 我可没钱 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1221个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:207个,六级词汇:91个,GRE词汇:87个,托福词汇:141个,考研词汇:224个,专四词汇:182个,专八词汇:22个, 所有生词标注共:356个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:04] | So you have to find a funder first. | 所以你要先找到一个出资人 |
[07:10] | A funder… | 出资人吗 |
[07:13] | You are crazy. Where do I buy? | 你疯了吧 我上哪儿去买 |
[07:15] | The Lord is with you. | 诸位与神同在 |
[07:17] | And with His spirit. Gospel according to Saint John… | 也与他的灵同在 根据圣·约翰的福音 |
[07:21] | At the moment, I don’t have a weight. | 目前 我这没有货 |
[07:23] | But, if I can help you, count on me. | 但是想要帮手 算我一个 |
[07:26] | Does anyone come to mind? | 还有谁可以帮忙吗 |
[07:29] | – Let us lift our hearts. – They are addressed to the Lord. | -让我们振作起来 -和上帝紧紧联密 |
[07:33] | – We give thanks to the Lord… – There’s a guy. | -我们感恩神 -有个人可以 |
[07:35] | our God. | 我们的上帝 |
[07:37] | It’s good and sure | 多么正确 |
[07:39] | It’s good and sure to give thanks… | 表达感恩多么正确 |
[07:42] | As if I were going to Australia, my God! | 就好像我要去澳大利亚一样 天哪 |
[07:44] | It’s just a spit, I’m just going to Montevideo. | 都是流言 我要去的是蒙得维的亚 |
[07:47] | For my poor mother to see | 让我可怜的母亲看看 |
[07:48] | grandchildren that I haven’t seen in a long time. | 连我都很久没有见到的孙子 |
[07:50] | – Right. – She’s very old, poor thing. | -这样啊 -她很老了 可怜虫 |
[07:52] | – Yes. – grow old… | -噢 -越来越老 |
[07:55] | – Yes… – And grunted… | -哎 -还爱嘟哝 |
[07:57] | “Don’t bring me the kids”. “But mom, sometimes you can”. | “别带孩子来” “有些时候可以” |
[08:00] | – We have to take advantage… – That’s right. | -我们必须采取 -没错 |
[08:03] | – Well, I brought the money… – No, no. | -我带了钱来 -不用 不用 |
[08:06] | Pay me when we deliver the documentation. | 等把文件送出后再付钱给我 |
[08:09] | Just a few days. | 就几天 |
[08:10] | We check the data and it’s all yours. | 我们确认过数据 都是你的了 |
[08:12] | Okay, but I already brought the 2,000 dollars. | 好 但我揣着2000美元在身上 |
[08:15] | -I don’t know now… – No, but it’s 2,000 pesos! | -我不知道现在该 -不 费用是2000比索 |
[08:19] | – What good news are you giving me! – But yes! | -真是个好消息 -呃 是的 |
[08:22] | – Got it wrong on the phone? – Did I tell you 2,000 dollars? | -电话里弄错了吗 -我说的是2000美元吗 |
[08:26] | – It was what I understood. – Sorry, it’s not that expensive… | -我这么理解了 -抱歉 没有那么贵的 |
[08:29] | My God, please don’t… | 我的天哪 请别 |
[08:32] | Too bad, I’m not going home now… | 糟糕 我还是先不回家了 |
[08:34] | I would not like to take this money with me | 我不想把这笔钱带走 |
[08:36] | can i leave it with you? | 可以先放你这吗 |
[08:38] | – If it’s a problem, tell me… – No, no, no. | -如果不方便就说 -不 不 |
[08:41] | – Can? Do me a big favor. – Yes. | -可以吗 帮我个忙 -行 |
[08:44] | – No, imagine, it’s nothing. – Really? | -小事而已 -真的吗 |
[08:46] | I’ll leave them here. I bring the 2,000 pesos. | 那我把它们留在这里 只带上2000比索 |
[08:48] | Yes, and I’ll give you the dollars back. Please. | 好 到时候我再把美元还你 |
[08:51] | Yes, they are yours. | 放心 它们都是你的 |
[08:53] | And tell me, have you been married for a long time? | 告诉我 你结婚很久了吗 |
[08:58] | – Well that’s. Take it here. – Yes, 500, yes. | – 行了 不错 把钱收着吧 – 好的 500元 |
[09:01] | – Yes? – It’s worth seeing… | -怎么了 -太值了 |
[09:03] | – Thanks. – Clear… | -谢谢 -这显而易见 |
[09:07] | If your father doesn’t come… I never see you. | 如果你爸我不来 我什么时候才能见到你 |
[09:09] | Bye, kiss. | 拜 吻 |
[09:11] | I’m working… that’s why. | 我在工作 这是你能见到我原因 |
[09:14] | How are you, taking care of yourself? | 你呢 自己照顾自己吗 |
[09:15] | Very well. Everything perfect. | 非常好 一切都很完美 |
[09:18] | It suits me very well. | 我享受这种生活 |
[09:19] | The law firm… | 律师事务所里 |
[09:22] | I manage all interns with a steady hand, coming and going… | 我管理着实习生们 来来去去 |
[09:25] | Weren’t they computers? | 他们没有电脑吗 |
[09:27] | Well, last year, yes. But it didn’t work. | 去年有的 但是无法使用 |
[09:30] | – No way. – Unfortunately, nothing to do. | -没有办法吗 -真不幸 什么都做不了 |
[09:33] | Done. | 完成了 |
[09:35] | Great, this is perfect. | 棒 真完美 |
[09:38] | And, Lu, when do we have dinner? | 卢 哪天一起用餐 |
[09:40] | – Tonight. Show up. – Tonight, I can’t. | -就今晚 你出现呗 -今晚啊 不行 |
[09:45] | Don’t get in trouble, Dad. | 不要陷入麻烦 爸爸 |
[09:47] | But what problems, now… No more problems. Love you. | 能有什么麻烦 不会有问题 爱你 |
[09:52] | Me too. | 我也爱你 |
[11:06] | Here it is! | 是这里啊 |
[11:44] | RIESGO ELÉCTRICO | 高压危险 |
[11:58] | Say hi to Larin! | 和拉宁打招呼 |
[12:01] | Bye. | 拜 |
[12:25] | God! | 天哪 |
[12:28] | – My God… – I’m out of breath. What a scare I got! | -我的天 -我一个大喘气 太吓人了 |
[12:32] | I was also frightened. | 我也被吓坏了 |
[12:34] | Look how I still tremble. | 看我还在发抖 |
[12:35] | Sorry, if I scared you too. | 不好意思 我也吓着你了 |
[12:38] | – What’s your name? – Carmen… and you… | -你叫什么名字 -卡门 你呢 |
[12:41] | – I’m Enrique Gutierrez. – Enrique | -我是恩里克·古蒂雷斯 -恩里克 |
[12:44] | No, because I’m new here. I started yesterday. | 我是新人 昨天才开始工作 |
[12:46] | I’m doing a task… | 正在执行任务 |
[12:48] | They said to get everything ready for the signature tomorrow… | 听他们说要为明天的签名做好一切准备 |
[12:51] | I can’t find Sananez’s will anywhere. | 但我到处都找不到萨内兹的遗嘱 |
[12:54] | – Do you know where you can be? – No, I take care of the cleaning, | -你知道在哪吗 -不清楚 我只负责打扫 |
[12:58] | not wills or anything. | 不管什么遗嘱或者别的 |
[13:00] | What bad luck… | 真不走运 |
[13:02] | Why don’t you call Dr. Rosa, she must know. | 为什么你不打给罗莎博士 她肯定知道 |
[13:05] | So I’m going to last very little here! | 那我肯定待不了多久 |
[13:07] | – Okay. – NO… | -也对 -不打了 |
[13:08] | Well, do your job, which I can handle. | 没事 你干活吧 我可以处理 |
[13:11] | – Bye, honey. – It was a pleasure. | -拜 甜心 -有幸遇见 |
[13:13] | Carmen, bye. How beautiful, Carmencita… | 卡门 拜拜 多么漂亮 卡门西塔 |
[13:15] | – Enrique, he told me… – Gutierrez. The intern. | -恩里克 有人告诉我 – 古蒂雷斯 实习的 |
[13:18] | If you ask, the intern came in the evening. | 有人问起 就说是晚上来的那个实习生 |
[13:20] | – Right. – For the Sananez case. | -好的 -是为了萨内兹的事 |
[13:22] | – Bye, honey. – Good luck. | -拜 甜心 -祝你好运 |
[13:24] | But where will it be… | 遗嘱能放在哪儿呢 |
[13:26] | Sananez, Sananez… | 萨内兹 萨内兹 |
[13:49] | Hello, Mario. This is Fernando Ara ْ jo. | 你好 马里奥 我是费尔南多·阿拉·乔 |
[13:51] | Doc Debauza asked to call you for a job. | 医生·德鲍萨说可以打给你介绍工作 |
[13:54] | I am in the car right now and you are entering a bar. | 我在一辆车里看见你正走进一间酒吧 |
[13:57] | I would like to talk with you. I hope you are not violent. | 我想和你聊聊 希望你不暴躁 |
[14:01] | If you can, we’ll meet | 如果你没问题的话 我们约在 |
[14:02] | on Friday at the Via Flam nia nia ice cream shop. | 星期五 维亚弗拉姆诺亚冰淇淋店 |
[14:04] | It’s a public place, | 公众场合 |
[14:05] | so that you can feel comfortable. | 你可以放心 |
[14:08] | I am not a psychopath. | 我可不是个精神病 |
[14:10] | I’ll be there at 5 pm. | 我会在下午5点到那 |
[14:13] | I apologize, if I bothered you… | 如果打扰到你 我先道歉 |
[14:18] | What’s yours, idiot? | 你谁啊 白痴家伙 |
[14:19] | Why are you following me? Who are you? | 为什么跟踪我 你是谁 |
[14:21] | Ara ْ jo. Fernando Ara ْ jo. | 阿拉·乔 费尔南多·阿拉·乔 |
[14:23] | What the fuck do you want? Do you have a gun? | 你他妈想干啥 你带着枪吗 |
[14:25] | – Do you have a gun? – Don’t worry, there is nothing. | -你带没带着枪 -不要紧张 没什么事 |
[14:28] | – No, nothing? – No. | -没什么事吗 -没有 |
[14:29] | Don’t mess with me, idiot! Want to fuck me? | 别惹我 白痴 想动我吗 |
[14:32] | Fernando, do you want to fuck me? | 费尔南多 你敢动我吗 |
[14:34] | Want to fuck me? | 你最好别动我 |
[14:53] | Marito, it’s Doc. | 马里托 我是医生 |
[14:56] | I gave your number to a friend. Good boy. | 我把你的号码给了个朋友 是个好人 |
[14:59] | Treat him well, something interesting is coming up. | 对他好点儿 有些趣事要发生了 |
[15:02] | Tell me. | 记得回我 |
[15:05] | Hello, Mario. This is Fernando Ara ْ jo. | 你好 马里奥 我是费尔南多·阿拉·乔 |
[15:07] | Doc Debauza asked to call you for a job. | 医生·德鲍萨说可以打给你介绍工作 |
[15:10] | I am in the car right now and you are entering a bar. | 我在一辆车里看见你正走进一间酒吧 |
[15:13] | I would like to talk with you. I hope you are not violent. | 我想和你聊聊 希望你不暴躁 |
[15:16] | If you can, we’ll meet | 如果你没问题的话 我们约在 |
[15:18] | on Friday at the Via Flam nia nia ice cream shop. | 星期五 维亚弗拉姆诺亚冰淇淋店 |
[15:20] | It’s a public place, | 公众场合 |
[15:21] | so that you can feel comfortable. | 你可以放心 |
[15:23] | I am not a psychopath. I’ll be there at 5 pm. | 我可不是个精神病 我会在下午5点到那 |
[15:26] | I apologize, if I bothered you… | 如果打扰到你 我先道歉 |
[15:30] | What’s yours, idiot? | 你谁啊 白痴家伙 |
[15:39] | Hey, Fernandito. | 嘿 费尔南迪托 |
[15:41] | – Mario. – How are you? | -马里奥 -怎么样 |
[15:43] | – Good? – Good. | -还好吗 -还行 |
[15:44] | You haven’t seen me in a long time. | 有好一阵没见到我了吧 |
[15:47] | – Are you okay? – Yes Yes. | -过得不错吧 -还行 |
[15:52] | – Your aunt? – Auntie, well. | -你阿姨呢 -阿姨啊 也好 |
[15:54] | Good. | 不错 |
[15:55] | Look, Fernandito, I work alone. | 是这样 费尔南迪托 我自给自足 |
[15:59] | I don’t know why Doc talked about me. | 我不明白为什么医生会想起我 |
[16:02] | Because you are number one. | 因为你是头号人物 |
[16:04] | It has a head… balls… | 有头脑 有胆量 |
[16:07] | and money. | 还有钱 |
[16:12] | Have children? | 你有孩子吗 |
[16:20] | Mario, don’t be offended by what I’m going to say, | 马里奥 不要对我将要说的感到冒犯 |
[16:22] | but do you know why you’ve been arrested so many times? | 但是你知道为什么你被逮捕这么多次吗 |
[16:24] | No. | 不知道 |
[16:26] | – Tell me please. – Because you steal little. | -请说 -因为你偷得太少 |
[16:28] | I don’t run away. I am not a thief. | 我从不逃跑 我又不是小偷 |
[16:31] | – I’m a professional thief. – You’re right. | -我是职业盗贼 -没错 你是 |
[16:34] | Each thing with its name. | 每件事物都有它的名字 |
[16:38] | I propose something to you. | 我向你许诺 |
[16:42] | One robbery… | 干一票 |
[16:45] | colossal. | 真正大的 |
[16:48] | Can I show you something? | 我能向你展示一些东西吗 |
[16:52] | But at the cash register for customers, you don’t have any money. | 但在接待顾客的前台 是没有钱的 |
[16:56] | The central bank determined that, | 央行规定 |
[16:58] | once you have over 10,000 pesos, | 一旦前台的钱超过10000比索 |
[17:00] | the cashier must deposit them in the underground vault. | 柜员就必须将钱存入地下保险库 |
[17:04] | – Would you like? – No, no. | -要抽吗 -不用 |
[17:06] | The substantial part is in the safe, | 有价值的东西在保险箱里 |
[17:09] | where the bank keeps the money that serves to open that day. | 银行将当天将要被取的钱都放在那里 |
[17:12] | Who imagined that banks kept | 谁能想到银行把 |
[17:14] | in the safe the most profitable part! | 利润最高的部分放在了保险箱里 |
[17:16] | Well, where do you want to go to give me a little idea | 好了 给我点提示 你要带我去哪 |
[17:20] | what do you want to tell me? | 你想告诉我什么 |
[17:22] | You will see. | 你会知道的 |
[17:28] | Just a minute. | 稍等片刻 |
[17:56] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[17:59] | Pants 41, right? | 你穿41码的 对吗 |
[18:29] | We are 18 meters from being millionaires. | 我们离成为百万富翁只有18米 |
[18:33] | Up here is Banco Rio. | 在这上面就是里约银行 |
[18:43] | Does the tide get here? | 潮汐会影响到这里吗 |
[18:45] | Yes, at two times of the day the tide is low. | 会 一天有两个时间落潮 |
[18:49] | We started working on one and left on the other. | 我们在其中一次开始行动在另一次离开 |
[18:52] | But if there is a sudden rain, | 但如果突然降雨的话 |
[18:54] | there is no signal here, how do you do it? | 这里没有降雨标识 你要怎么办 |
[18:57] | We have to follow the weather forecast | 我们得关注下天气预报 |
[18:59] | and come in only when the weather is nice. | 然后只在风和日丽时过来 |
[19:08] | Not bad… | 还不赖 |
[19:10] | not bad. | 还不赖 |
[19:24] | Hi Lu. | 嗨 卢 |
[19:27] | I knew it would happen. | 我就知道会变成这样 |
[19:29] | I’m out of my mind, I’m happy to have dinner with you, | 我头脑不清楚 我很高兴和你共进晚餐 |
[19:33] | you know how loyal I am to punctuality, well… | 你知道我一向很准时的 但 |
[19:35] | don’t i fall into a hole in the middle of the sidewalk? | 我不是跌到了人行道中的一个坑洞里了吗 |
[19:38] | Tell me, but can you believe something similar? | 告诉我 你能相信发生了这种事吗 |
[19:42] | – Terrible. – Right, vapt! And he swallows me! | -真糟糕 -是吧 我一下就被陷进去了 |
[19:45] | But look a little. | 但外面看起来很小 |
[19:46] | – I made meat with mashed potatoes. – Yes good. | -我做了土豆泥炖肉 -太棒了 |
[19:49] | – Yes, uselessly. – NO… | -嗯 不过白做了 -不 |
[19:52] | I am going to sleep because tomorrow I work, I get up early. | 我要去睡了 因为明天我得早起工作 |
[19:54] | As for you, have your wine, relax, for that… | 至于你 可以喝你的红酒 放松 |
[19:57] | No, Lu, don’t be so angry, | 别 卢 别这么生气 |
[19:58] | down a hole in the middle of Santa Fe Avenue, | 我掉到圣达菲大街上的一个坑里了 |
[20:01] | – what should I do… – Santa Fe, and what? | -我能怎么办 -圣达菲什么 |
[20:03] | – What… – Say, Santa Fe, and what? | -什么 -你说说是圣达菲和什么 |
[20:05] | Well… the one with… Aona. Yes, Aona. | 就是那个名字里有奥纳的 对 奥纳 |
[20:08] | – Santa Fe and Aona. – Yes. | -圣达菲和奥纳 -没错 |
[20:09] | – Gaona. – Yes. | -高纳 -是 |
[20:11] | See how I can’t count on you? | 看到没 这就是为什么我指望不上你 |
[20:13] | No, no, you can always count on me, please, I ask you. | 不 你永远可以依靠我的 我请求你 |
[20:18] | Did you smoke a joint? | 你抽大麻了吗 |
[20:20] | Do you sell drugs now? What’s going on? | 你在贩毒吗 发生了什么 |
[20:22] | Are you crazy? I’m not addicted anymore, | 你疯了吗 我早戒了 |
[20:24] | what are you saying? | 你在说什么呢 |
[20:26] | You smell like marijuana! | 你身上一股大麻味 |
[20:29] | I already know. Yes, I will explain. | 我知道是怎么回事了 听我解释 |
[20:32] | No, we stop here. Enough. | 别 我们就说到这里吧 够了 |
[20:33] | How could I? | 我怎么会 |
[20:35] | Lu? | 卢 |
[20:37] | – Luciana? – Close the door when you leave. | -卢仙纳 -你走的时候关好门 |
[20:43] | Well, let’s make a hole and enter any room in the bank. | 假设我们挖个洞进入了银行的任意房间 |
[20:47] | All of these rooms have motion sensors. | 所有的这些房间都装有运动感测器 |
[20:51] | – Being the first thing… – The temperature. | -所以首先 -温度 |
[20:54] | I installed the same system here, last week. | 我上周刚在这里装了同样的系统 |
[20:59] | And I already know how it works. | 我已经知道它的工作原理了 |
[21:00] | The motion sensor does not identify movements, | 运动感测器并不能直接分辨运动 |
[21:05] | but… the temperature difference. | 而是能感应到温度的差别 |
[21:11] | Just a moment… | 等一下下 |
[21:14] | It will be difficult to do… | 这活儿不会好干 |
[21:16] | Where did that doll come from? Is he going to mess with you? | 这个活宝从哪儿来的 他会给你惹麻烦吗 |
[21:19] | Calm down, Mario, give him a chance. | 冷静点马里奥 给他个机会 |
[21:22] | If you don’t like what he shows, let’s go. | 如果你不喜欢他展示的 我们走就好了 |
[21:26] | The guy is not an idiot. | 这家伙不是个笨蛋 |
[21:30] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[21:34] | Wearing these costumes made of bags sleeping at high altitudes | 穿上这些在高海拔用的睡袋做的服装 |
[21:37] | the sensor does not detect body temperature | 感测器就感应不到你的体温了 |
[21:40] | and does not trigger the alarm. | 也就不会触发警报 |
[21:43] | Then we must enter the bank | 所以我们必须穿成你那样潜入银行 |
[21:44] | disguised like that, with sleeping bags? | 要穿上睡袋做的衣服吗 |
[21:47] | Yes. | 对 |
[21:49] | With these outfits | 穿上这套装备 |
[21:53] | we can… walk… quietly across the bank | 我们就能悄无声息地在银行中行走 |
[21:55] | without the movement triggering the alarm. | 而不会因行动触发警报 |
[21:56] | – Quietly. – Quietly. | -悄无声息地 -悄无声息地 |
[21:59] | And how do you plan to open the bank vault? | 那你打算怎么打开银行保险库 |
[22:02] | Give me time for this. | 这个再给我点时间想想 |
[22:04] | Now we need a bank plan. | 现在我们需要一份银行的平面图 |
[23:23] | Please come with me, sir. | 先生请跟我过来一下 |
[23:25] | – Okay. What is the reason? – Follow me. | -好的 为什么啊 -跟我来 |
[23:32] | Honestly, I don’t understand why. | 我真不理解是为什么 |
[23:34] | Because? | 因为什么 |
[23:39] | What do you suspect? | 你怀疑我什么 |
[23:56] | You are wrong, I was not taking pictures. | 你们搞错了 我没拍照 |
[23:59] | I was looking at the menu. | 我只是在看相机菜单 |
[24:02] | I wasn’t taking a picture. | 我不是在照相 |
[24:04] | Please, I’m an artist. This is all ridiculous. | 拜托 我是个艺术家 这太荒唐了 |
[24:07] | Well, I owe you an apology, sir. | 好吧先生 我欠你一个道歉 |
[24:11] | And who pays me for this embarrassment? | 这种尴尬谁来补偿我 |
[24:14] | – No, who pays me? – Nobody, sir. | -谁来补偿我 -先生 没人会补偿你 |
[24:16] | – It’s our job, isn’t it? – Good… | -这是我们的工作 不是吗 -行 |
[24:18] | I should now speak to the Human Rights Secretariat. | 我该向人权组织秘书处投诉你们 |
[24:22] | no… Please don’t make trouble. | 别 请不要搞事情 |
[24:24] | Blue print. | 蓝图 |
[24:27] | There is a manhole here with the meter. | 这里是我放卷尺的下水道井口 |
[24:29] | Underground. The bank vault is here, around this time. | 地下 在这个时期银行保险库在这里 |
[24:34] | And here, the safety boxes. Hundreds | 然后这里 是银行保险箱 有几百个 |
[24:36] | But our gateway… | 而我们的入口 |
[24:40] | it will be this. | 是这里 |
[24:41] | Which is a small room where they stopped me | 就是他们把我拦下检查的小房间 |
[24:44] | this place is perfect to enter. | 这个地方很适合我们潜入 |
[24:47] | So… | 所以说 |
[24:49] | sewer depth, 18 meters. | 下水道深度为18米 |
[24:52] | Now, what we need to know | 现在我们还需知道什么呢 |
[24:53] | what is the distance between the manhole and the bank. | 下水井到银行的距离是多少 |
[24:57] | You cannot stretch a meter on the street, | 你不能在街上拿个尺子量吧 |
[24:59] | has the security guardhouse | 旁边就是警卫室 |
[25:00] | – and the bank guard. – You’re right. | -还有银行保安 -你说得对 |
[25:03] | Let us think otherwise. | 让我们换个思路 |
[25:38] | 7 meters and 10 centimeters from the inspection well to the bank. | 从下水道井口到银行是7米10公分 |
[25:44] | 18 meters deep to the drainage channel. | 地面井口到排水渠有18米深 |
[25:47] | We have both sides of a triangle and so we can… | 我们有三角形的两条直角边长所以就能 |
[25:50] | find the hypotenuse. | 算出它的斜边 |
[25:53] | – The hypotenuse, what? – Go, go, go, go! | -斜边 知道吧 -继续继续 |
[25:55] | Exact. | 没错 |
[25:57] | The tunnel, from here to here, like this. | 我们要挖的地道是从这里到这里 像这样 |
[26:00] | Saw? | 看到没 |
[26:01] | And this angle, angle of inclination, | 然后这个角度 倾斜角度 |
[26:04] | is calculated with the arc tangent. | 是用反正切函数算出来的 |
[26:08] | arc tangent: 2 year of Geometry. | 反正切函数 在两年的几何课上学到的 |
[26:11] | And this idiot, was he late in Geometry classes too? | 那这个笨蛋是不是几何课也迟到 |
[26:14] | He was always the best in the class. | 他一直是他班里学得最好的 |
[26:19] | Always with that shit, right? | 你经常抽大麻 对吗 |
[26:21] | Shit, no, Mario. | 没那回事 马里奥 |
[26:23] | This is a sensory experience… yes? | 这是种感官上的刺激 对吧 |
[26:28] | Everything you think about, or produce under cannabis | 所有你在大麻影响下的言行想法 |
[26:32] | it is the opposite of tension. | 都是不紧绷的 |
[26:34] | State can’t spout. | 你真能说 |
[26:35] | Everything to the contrary. Look… | 所有事都能反过来看 你看啊 |
[26:37] | that… sharpens my observation | 这东西 使我的观察力更敏锐 |
[26:41] | I smoke… and I get super concentrated. | 我一抽它 注意力就变得超集中 |
[26:45] | That’s why I put you on a plan like this. | 这也是我把你拉进这个计划里的原因 |
[26:48] | If I hadn’t smoked marijuana, | 如果我没抽大麻 |
[26:50] | this theft would not have the balance it has. | 这个劫盗计划就不会有它现在的均衡 |
[26:54] | Doesn’t it make you talk? | 它会让你说个不停吧 |
[26:56] | You do not notice but speak, speak, speak. | 你没注意到 但你在一直说一直说 |
[26:58] | When someone commits an immoral act, like robbing a bank, | 当人准备做出不道德的行为 像是抢银行 |
[27:01] | the more you think about the effects side that will produce | 你越是反复以最大的同情心和个人伦理 |
[27:04] | with the greatest possible empathy and personal ethics, | 来考虑你行为造成的影响 |
[27:07] | much better will be the consequent social reaction. | 结果导致的社会反响就会越好 |
[27:11] | This is how it is. | 这个事是这样的 |
[27:12] | Here no one will go hungry until the insurance is reimbursed. | 这里不会有人在保险理赔前挨饿 |
[27:15] | There will even be someone | 甚至会有人 |
[27:16] | who will declare more than he had saved. | 对保险公司称他存了比他存款更高的数额 |
[27:20] | There is no real damage here. | 我们要做的事不会造成实质上的损害 |
[27:22] | The bank does lose, but people will be delighted. | 银行确实会有损失 但其客户都会很愉快 |
[27:26] | – Balance… – Natural. | -均衡 -是自然的 |
[27:30] | In short, listening to you, anyone wants to be robbed, seriously. | 总之按你说的 好像真的谁都想被劫一样 |
[27:35] | Why don’t you leave a message for the box holders, | 要不你给保险箱的主人们留个言 |
[27:38] | explaining all of that. They will be delighted. | 像刚才一样解释一下 他们会很高兴的 |
[27:42] | Now, I really want to know how you’re going to open the safe. | 我现在真的很想知道你要怎么打开保险库 |
[27:45] | You continue with the natural balance | 你一直在说自然均衡 |
[27:47] | and i keep waiting in vain? | 而我一直在徒劳地等待 |
[27:49] | Tell me, just so I can get an idea. | 给我说说 让我心里有个谱 |
[27:53] | Sorry guys, I had to take Lolito to a birthday. | 抱歉伙计们 我得送Lolito去个生日会 |
[27:55] | I didn’t want to stay. You made a fuss! | 我没打算留太久 但你有点小题大做了 |
[27:57] | Come on, because I’m afraid we won’t reach that natural balance. | 因为我怕我们达不到他那个自然均衡 |
[28:00] | Speak, speak, speak, speak! | 一直说一直说 |
[28:28] | Here we are, we’re here. | 我们到了 |
[28:33] | We should have more people. | 我们该多带些人的 |
[28:34] | Let’s go to work, guys! | 让我们开始干吧 伙计们 |
[28:38] | – Do you see it? – Yes. | -你看到了吗 -嗯 |
[28:47] | – Sostienilo. – Yes. | -撑好它 -好 |
[29:05] | – Are you going to download it? – Yes. | -要我帮你放下来吗 -要 |
[29:14] | – Watch your cut! – Yes. | -小心割手 -好的 |
[29:41] | How do you think about opening the box? | 你们想怎么打开保险箱 |
[29:44] | With a lever, as before. | 像以前一样用杠杆 |
[29:45] | You are a romantic. | 你是个浪漫主义者 |
[29:46] | I don’t know, I don’t know | 我不觉得那样能行 |
[29:48] | after forcing the twentieth or thirtieth box, | 在你强行撬开12到13个箱子后 |
[29:51] | if lactic acid forms, muscles weaken, | 若是乳酸堆积 肌肉会变无力 |
[29:54] | there is more chance of accidents. | 会增加出现意外的几率 |
[29:56] | We have to find another way. | 我们得想别的办法 |
[29:58] | What accident? We have 12 hours to open some boxes. | 能有什么意外 我们有12小时来开些箱子 |
[30:01] | If it were a weekend it would take more than 48 hours. | 如果选周末去 我们可能有48小时还多 |
[30:04] | And a blowtorch? It only takes a minute to open one. | 用焊枪呢 只用一分钟就能开一个 |
[30:06] | We calculate over 400 security boxes, | 我们按400多个保险箱来算 |
[30:09] | with a torch it would be 1 minute, | 用焊枪开一个箱子费时1分钟 |
[30:11] | or 1 and a half minutes, per box. | 或是1分半钟 |
[30:12] | We will stay in the bank for 7 hours. It’s a long time. | 那我们就要在银行待7小时 时间有些久 |
[30:16] | It has to be faster. We need to study the lock. | 得开的更快些 我们需要研究下这个锁 |
[30:19] | And how we study if none of us knows the safe. | 若我们都没人了解保险箱 要怎么研究锁 |
[30:22] | We have to rent a box. | 我们有必要去银行租用个保险柜 |
[30:25] | Doing this, they would have our data. | 这样会留下痕迹的 |
[30:27] | Not at this agency, Mario, at another. | 马里奥你错了 是从其他银行租 |
[30:31] | – You’ll want? – No, step. | -抽一口吗 -不了 |
[30:32] | Finish that thing, make me die! | 抽这个我会死掉的 |
[30:59] | – Mr. Vitette. – Thank you. | -给你维特先生 -谢谢 |
[31:01] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[31:02] | – Number 8-20. – Yes. | -号码8-20 -明白 |
[31:12] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[31:25] | All right? | 弄好了吗 |
[31:27] | Yes, yes, fine for today. | 好了 万事俱备 |
[31:31] | Now, it would only be missing… | 不过现在有点错位 |
[31:34] | adjust the tunnel to 69 degrees. | 需将隧道挖掘角度调到69度 |
[31:37] | We need a theodolite. | 我们需要一个经纬仪 |
[31:39] | – One that? – A theodolite. | -什么 -经纬仪 |
[31:41] | The excavation angle must be precise, | 挖掘角度必须很精确 |
[31:43] | otherwise we will go out at the rental store in front. | 否则我们就到前面的商店了 |
[31:46] | We have to buy one. | 那我们有必要买一个 |
[31:48] | 3,000 dollars. Well, why don’t you steal it? | 三千美元啊 为什么不偷一个呢 |
[31:50] | – We can’t. – Why not? | -不好吧 -有什么不可以呢 |
[31:52] | Natural balance, Mario. | 万物守恒 马里奥 |
[31:54] | Are you still with that nonsense? It’s not silly. | 现在还在胡扯 搞毛啊 |
[31:56] | How much more will I have to spend? Are you kidding me? | 我还得花多少钱 你在玩我吗 |
[31:59] | – Is the rest okay, Fernando? – I’m working on it. | -费尔南多其他的好了吗 -正在搞 |
[32:02] | I’ll fix it… Can you hear me a moment? | 我有办法了 能停下来听我说吗 |
[32:05] | A tripod, a carrier… | 一个三脚架 一个托架 |
[32:08] | and a laser pointer. | 还有一个激光笔 |
[32:10] | Theodolite. | 连一块就是经纬仪了 |
[32:12] | We will? I told my wife I went fishing. | 收工 我会告诉我妻子我去钓鱼了 |
[32:19] | Okay, over there. | 对 在那儿 |
[32:21] | Another 100 and it arrived. | 最后100米 到了 |
[32:23] | Where the fuck is this going to be? Keep it running. | 这他妈的是哪里 继续行使 |
[32:26] | We’re wasting gas for nothing. | 我们在浪费车油 |
[32:28] | You are new, I know that they speak | 你是新手 我知道他们很欣赏你 |
[32:29] | very well of you, but I do not know you. | 但我不一样 |
[32:31] | I will explain the picture of the situation, | 我要站出来讲下 |
[32:33] | so you can better understand the big picture. | 方便你能识大体 |
[32:36] | We are in a stolen van, and you stole a very strange one, | 我们在偷来的车辆中 |
[32:40] | expecting an idiot who was supposed to be here and didn’t come, | 等一个该来却没来的白痴 |
[32:43] | and besides, in this shitty neighborhood… | 而且还在烂街区 |
[32:45] | So leave it on, because if there is any surprise… | 为了防止意外 还是开走吧 |
[32:48] | – we can run, right? – Right. | -我们可以逃跑吗 -可以 |
[32:51] | Do as he says. | 照他说的做 |
[32:53] | Now, we’re all screwed. We really want to. | 现在我们完蛋了 好想逃跑 |
[32:56] | What the fuck, please! | 这下糗大了 |
[33:04] | – Save. – Save. | -救救我 -求拯救 |
[33:07] | What are you doing? | 你们在干嘛呢 |
[33:08] | Waiting for a friend, but it looks like he’s not coming. | 在等朋友 但现在他好像还没来 |
[33:10] | Give me the document? Yes of course. | 请把相关证件出示一下 |
[33:13] | What’s the matter, sir? We are in a democracy! | 怎么了 先生 我们可是合法公民 |
[33:16] | There is no doubt, sir. | 那自然是肯定的 先生 |
[33:19] | Document… | 身份证 |
[33:23] | safe… | 还有驾驶证 |
[33:27] | Who is Walter Galarraga? | 沃尔特·加拉加是谁 |
[33:30] | – My uncle, cop. – Your uncle. | -那是我叔叔 警察先生 -你叔叔吗 |
[33:35] | Hail, is there a problem? | 您好 这里出什么情况了吗 |
[33:37] | – Hello, boy. – Save. | -嘿 伙计 -拜托 |
[33:38] | – They’re our friends. – Yes. | -他们是我们的朋友 -是的 |
[33:42] | Chela, was it you? Yes, Mami, I called. | -奇拉 是你报的警吗 -没错 是我 |
[33:46] | I was worried. | 我有点害怕 |
[33:48] | You know, I saw this station wagon, | 看到这辆旅行车 |
[33:51] | these guys… these people. | 还有这些人 |
[33:54] | Sorry, cop, sorry, guys, sorry. | 不好意思 警察先生 抱歉了 伙计们 |
[33:58] | – Chela… – Okay, okay. | -奇拉你 -算了 没事了 |
[34:00] | Very well, madam. It was a good attitude. | 夫人 你的态度值得学习 |
[34:04] | Taking care of the security of the neighborhood. Congratulations. | 成功保证了社区安全 |
[34:07] | – All right now? – Yes, fine. | -现在没什么事了吧 -是的 |
[34:09] | – Thanks, cop. – Good… | -辛苦了 警察先生 -不客气 |
[34:14] | And… | 还有这个 |
[34:16] | what do you think, cousin? | 老弟 你觉得是哪出了问题 |
[34:17] | Does the clutch pull too much? It looks a little short. | 离合器太紧了吗 看上去不太行 |
[34:21] | Can’t you withdraw? | 还能回到原位吗 |
[34:23] | The leg is not going to stretch. | 我的腿没法伸展 |
[34:25] | It’s heavy. | 这个有点沉 |
[34:27] | How are you feeling? | 你觉得该怎么办 |
[34:29] | As far as I know, well. I feel that effort. | 据我所知 这样做会很有效 |
[34:33] | I repair the carburetor because it | 修理下汽化器 因为 |
[34:34] | has a better chance of recovery. | 它并不难修复 |
[34:36] | Okay. | 听你的 |
[34:41] | Let’s start. | 那我们动手吧 |
[34:43] | – If you can. – I think so. Yes. | -如果可以的话 -没问题 |
[34:46] | Are you going to talk or do we ask? | 是你自己讲还是我们问 |
[34:49] | – Talk about what? – What does your wife do here? | -讲什么啊 -你妻子为什么出现在这里 |
[34:51] | Where should I put her if she lives here? | 她就住这里我能怎么办 |
[34:53] | We should have been alone. | 我们应该单独在一起 |
[34:55] | – Nothing was said. – Like? | -我什么都没跟她说 -比如 |
[34:56] | Nothing was said. | 只字未提 |
[34:59] | The “turkish” will not speak. | “土耳其人”不会乱讲话 |
[35:01] | She is in it too. You never cheated on | 她也是 你从来没怀疑过我 |
[35:03] | me, are you going to do that now? | 现在开始怀疑了 是吗 |
[35:15] | No, what I’m saying is that you | 我要告诉你的是 |
[35:17] | have an addiction, which is to fuck. | 我对做爱上瘾 |
[35:19] | – Isn’t that good? – Yes, that is not a good thing. | -这不是件好事吗 -未必是件好事 |
[35:25] | And what does women have to do with faith? | 如何让女人更加自信 |
[35:27] | Is fucking also an act of faith, or not? | 做爱不也是增强自信的行为吗 |
[35:37] | Caution! Caution! | 注意了 当心 |
[35:49] | Bunch? | 邦奇 |
[35:51] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[35:53] | Titus is out of the game. | 泰特斯不行啊 |
[35:56] | Yes Yes… | 哦 是这样 |
[35:59] | if you add some pieces, since there is no more land. | 因为这没多余的地方 还要再扩大些 |
[36:02] | And the tunnel was the same width. | 和隧道一样宽 |
[36:04] | So it was just that part. | 而我们只完成了一部分 |
[36:07] | The drill is destroyed. No, let’s interrupt. | 钻头坏掉了 我们得停下来 |
[36:10] | – Tomorrow we buy another one. – No, enough, stop here. Enough. | -明天我们再买个新的 -不 可以停下了 |
[36:13] | We did more than half the tunnel, we are 7 meters from the bank. | 大半个隧道已打通 离银行只有7米远 |
[36:16] | Just tell me if you know how to open the safe. | 那你告诉我如何打开银行的保险柜 |
[36:19] | There is more than I thought but I will resolve. | 麻烦比想象的多 但我会去解决 |
[36:21] | All of this is in vain. | 但现在一切都是无用功 |
[36:22] | There are no impossible solutions. | 总会有解决方案的 |
[36:24] | There are misplaced problems. Enough nonsense. | 关键问题没解决 都是无稽之谈 |
[36:27] | Enough! | 够了 |
[36:29] | This is for professional. | 这些都需要专业人士 |
[36:31] | We are betting on everything: security, | 我们把所有的都押上了 |
[36:33] | time and, in my case, money. | 安全 时间 精力还有钱 |
[36:35] | So far I’ve wound you up, Fernando, that’s enough. | 足够让你认清现实了吧费尔南多 |
[36:37] | Want to live an adventure? jump with parachutes, | 真想冒险的话 跳伞 |
[36:40] | drunk, do what you want, | 买醉 任何你想做的 |
[36:42] | I just need to know how to open the safe. Answer. | 我只想知道如何打开保险柜 回答我 |
[37:07] | Which one are you? | 哪个星星是你呢 |
[37:12] | Seriously. | 认真的说 |
[37:14] | The eye of the sky. | 天空之眼 |
[37:18] | I like Serio. I like the name. | 我喜欢天狼星 也喜欢这个名字 |
[37:21] | It’s crazy, because if you start thinking… | 好神奇 当陷入沉思时 |
[37:24] | we are seeing the past of the stars. | 我们正在看过去的星星 |
[37:27] | The light takes years to get here, | 星光要数年才能到这里 |
[37:29] | then some do not exist anymore. | 之后一些就会不复存在 |
[37:32] | It’s true. | 很有道理 |
[37:34] | We think they exist, but they are gone. | 我们当它存在时 它们已经消失了 |
[37:49] | “We think there are”… | 我们认为有 |
[37:52] | “but they are gone”! | 但实际上并没有 |
[38:24] | – Who is it? – Fernando. | -哪位 -费尔南多 |
[38:26] | – I’m with people. – Mario, I need to talk. | -我在忙 -马里奥我想跟你谈谈 |
[38:29] | Fernando, I’ll call you tomorrow. It doesn’t piss me off. | 费尔南多我明天再打给你 别惹我 |
[38:32] | I expect. | 那我等着 |
[38:36] | Okay, go up, but don’t knock on the door. | 好 继续 别锁门 |
[38:44] | Mario. Open it for me. | 马里奥 给我开下门 |
[38:47] | Mario. | 马里奥 |
[38:59] | – I was busy. – What you want? | -我忙着呢 -你要干嘛 |
[39:01] | – I already decided. – What? | -我决定了 -什么 |
[39:03] | All. | 重新行动 |
[39:04] | – Did you smoke? – It doesn’t matter. | -你脑子进水了吗 -请听我说 |
[39:10] | We will see. Mario, the banks | 马里奥我们都知道 |
[39:12] | they are well protected when they are closed, | 银行无论营业还是停业 |
[39:15] | and are well protected when they are open, | 都被保护的很好 |
[39:17] | but the measures are different. | 但是采取的保护措施不同 |
[39:20] | There are good security measures | 有很好的安全措施 |
[39:21] | to prevent cash theft. | 防止现金偷盗 |
[39:23] | And good security measures to avoid the “hole”. | 也有措施避免出现”漏洞” |
[39:26] | But so far, no one has ever created a security system, | 但目前为止 还没有开发出 |
[39:30] | in case they happen… | 防止它们同时发生的 |
[39:32] | both at the same time. | 防盗系统 |
[39:35] | “Hole” and “express theft”. | “打洞”与”偷盗” |
[39:39] | So, we… | 这样的话 |
[39:42] | we entered the bank… | 我们就能顺利进入银行 |
[39:44] | when it is open to the public. | 在银行营业的时候 |
[39:47] | The safe will be open… No alarms. | 保险柜就会打开 没有警报 |
[39:51] | For the police… | 而保安这边 |
[39:53] | it must be normal, | 一切正常 |
[39:56] | an express theft, from thieves who steal boxes from customers. | 然后去收银台打劫 |
[40:00] | But things inside the bank get complicated… | 而银行里就开始混乱起来 |
[40:03] | and what do we do at that moment? | 猜猜我们应该怎么做 |
[40:06] | We do “cuckoo”. | 我们就装傻 |
[40:07] | “Cuckoo” watch… | 环顾四周 |
[40:10] | We have shown that we do not want to escape through the door. | 假装不想从正门逃跑 |
[40:14] | And if the police believe that we | 然后警察相信 |
[40:15] | don’t want to escape through the door, | 我们并不是有意逃跑 |
[40:17] | because it is an express theft, | 由于只是一个盗窃案 |
[40:19] | you will never think we have a “hole”! | 更不会想到我们”打洞”了 |
[40:22] | “Hole” that we will use not to enter the bank, but to… | “洞”不用来进银行 而是 |
[40:28] | Go out! | 定当全力以赴 |
[41:43] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[41:56] | Do you have… | 好紧张 |
[41:59] | relaxation. | 淡定 |
[42:02] | Do you have… | 好紧张 |
[42:04] | relaxation. | 淡定 |
[42:08] | Do you have… | 好紧张 |
[44:05] | Ladies and gentlemen this is an assault. | 诸位这是一场袭击 |
[44:08] | I want everyone lying on the floor! Come on, everyone! | 所有人都趴在地上 快点 |
[44:10] | – All! – Everyone down! | -所有人 -都趴下 |
[44:12] | Quiet, or it will end badly! | 安静点 否则就死定了 |
[44:15] | You, too, on the floor. To the floor! | 你也是 趴下 快趴下 |
[44:16] | Do not look up. | 不准抬头看 |
[44:18] | I told you to stay down or I’m going to kill you! | 快趴下 不然毙了你 |
[44:23] | Acassuso Police Station? | 是警察局吗 |
[44:24] | Serrano, from Banco Rio. They are robbing the bank! | 塞拉诺街里约银行正在发生抢劫 |
[44:28] | Give me the money! Come on, fill it up! All! Fill, fill, I said! | 把钱给我 快点 把所有箱子装满 |
[44:32] | You too, idiot! Come on, move! | 蠢货 你也是 搞快点 |
[44:34] | We will! | 我们在看着 |
[44:36] | Don’t be an idiot, fill up. | 别耍把戏 快装 |
[44:37] | Put everything in the briefcase. We will! | 把所有都放皮包里 |
[44:40] | Come on, put more! More. Get them out of here! | 快 再来点 让他们出去 |
[44:43] | – There’s no more. – Here, fuck. | -已经没了 -放这儿 干 |
[44:45] | – There’s no more! – Don’t be an idiot! | -已经没了 -别装傻 |
[44:46] | Keep filling too! | 你也继续装 |
[45:04] | Step 1: “Cuckoo”. | 第一步 “布谷鸟” |
[45:05] | Come come! Raise. | 来 来 起来 |
[45:07] | Do as I say and nothing will happen. | 按我说的做你就不会有事 |
[45:09] | Cuckoo! | 布谷鸟 |
[45:10] | Keep filling! | 继续装 |
[45:12] | – Stop, police! – No! No, no, don’t shoot. | -别动 警察 -不不不 别开枪 |
[45:14] | Neither you. Get out. | 你也别开枪 出来 |
[45:17] | Drop the gun! | 放下枪 |
[45:19] | Leave him! | 放开他 |
[45:20] | Come in. | 进来 |
[45:26] | – No, don’t look. – What would happen? | -不 别看 -会怎么样 |
[45:28] | So. | 那么 |
[45:31] | – Step 2: “Bunker”. – Bunker. | -第二步 “地库” -地库 |
[45:33] | – Come you. Come on. – Me? | -你过来 过来 -我吗 |
[45:35] | You walk. Come on! | 走过来 快 |
[45:36] | Come on, come here. C’mon C’mon. | 过来 来这 来 来 |
[45:38] | Come on, come here. | 过来 来这 |
[45:40] | C’mon C’mon. | 来 来 |
[45:41] | On ladder. Go slowly, that nothing will happen. | 走楼梯 慢慢来就不会有事 |
[45:44] | Come on! Come on. Shut up. | 过来 过来 闭嘴 |
[45:46] | Come on, come on, get out. | 过来 过来 出来 |
[45:48] | The bag, look here. | 袋子 看这里 |
[45:50] | Come out. | 出来 |
[45:51] | Come out! | 出来 |
[45:52] | Get out, or I’ll kill her! | 出来 不然我杀了她 |
[45:55] | Martin, please open! | 马丁 求你了开门吧 |
[45:57] | Martin, open it, Martin! | 马丁 开门 马丁 |
[46:00] | Martin, please open! | 马丁 求你了开门吧 |
[46:01] | – I haven’t seen my nephew yet! – Come on, Martin! | -我还没见过我侄子 -来嘛 马丁 |
[46:04] | Do not disturb so much. We have nothing to lose. | 别想太多 我们没什么可失去的 |
[46:06] | The police are out there. | 警察就在外面 |
[46:08] | Don’t complicate things. Come on. Come come. | 别把事情搞得那么复杂 来吧 来 来 |
[46:13] | Don’t complicate everything, come on. | 别把一切弄得那么复杂 快点 |
[46:17] | – Get out or kill her – I know him. It will kill her. | -出来 不然杀了她 -我了解他 他会的 |
[46:22] | Stop or he’ll be more nervous. | 停下来 否则他会更紧张 |
[46:24] | Nothing will happen, but get out. Come out. | 只要出来 什么事都不会发生 出来吧 |
[46:27] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[46:29] | Well… you made yourself good, didn’t you? | 这不就对了 是不是 |
[46:33] | It’s good. | 很好 |
[46:42] | Stop it. All go to hell! | 少废话 去死吧 |
[46:44] | Surrender! | 投降吧 |
[46:45] | Don’t hurt anyone. You are surrounded! | 不要伤害任何人 你们已经被包围了 |
[46:48] | – Here, take it. – No. | -给 拿着 -不 |
[46:49] | No problem. Go Go go. | 没事 去去去 |
[46:51] | Give me your cell phone. | 手机给我 |
[46:52] | Everyone with their hands up! | 所有人举起手来 |
[46:53] | If you want to talk to me, it will be around here. | 如果你要跟我联系 我会在这 |
[46:55] | Come on, if I don’t regret it. Go out. Come on. | 快点 趁我还没后悔 出去吧 快点 |
[46:57] | Surrender! | 投降吧 |
[47:01] | Don’t be smart! The bank is full of hostages. | 别耍小聪明 银行里都是人质 |
[47:05] | – You, on that side. – First I go to the other. | -你 走那边 -一开始我走另一边 |
[47:12] | Get out of here and I’ll kill you. | 出来我就杀了你 |
[47:17] | Step 3: “Cameras”. | 第三步 “摄像头” |
[47:47] | Step 4: “Break it Pepe” | 第四步 “挖开它” |
[47:56] | End? | 到头了吗 |
[48:18] | Step 5: “Cannon Power”. | 第五步 “加农炮大力” |
[49:04] | – What is this beast called? – Cannon Power. | -这头怪兽叫什么 -加农炮大力 |
[49:07] | Now. | 开始 |
[49:14] | Time. | 时间 |
[49:17] | 7 seconds! | 七秒 |
[49:41] | Step 6: “Time”. | 第六步 “时间” |
[50:00] | I saw that he was about to run away | 我看见他要带着一个人质逃跑 |
[50:02] | with a hostage, I told him to stop | 我让他别动 |
[50:03] | and there was nothing he could do but go back to the bank. | 他也不能怎样 只好缩回到银行里 |
[50:06] | After a while, they released Serrano. | 过了一会 他们放了塞拉诺 |
[50:08] | Yes, 4 or 5 entered. | 是的 有四五个人进去了 |
[50:10] | 4 or 5? | 是四个还是五个 |
[50:11] | I saw 4, sir. | 我看到有四个 长官 |
[50:13] | They have a pistol, a rifle… | 他们有一支手枪 一支步枪 |
[50:15] | They put on the hood, tried to | 他们戴着面罩 |
[50:17] | steal the cashier on the first floor | 抢劫一楼的柜台 |
[50:19] | but they saw that they were surrounded… | 但他们也看到自己被包围了 |
[50:21] | – How many hostages are there? – Between employees and customers, | -里面有几个人质 -算上员工和顾客 |
[50:24] | – About thirty people. – Cameras? | -大概三十人 -摄像头呢 |
[50:27] | They entered the bunker, but there is a new security system | 他们进了地库 但那里有新的安防系统 |
[50:30] | that saves the information on a hard disk in the central. | 能把数据存到中心服务器的硬盘里 |
[50:33] | – Well, what else? – They asked for my cell phone… | -很好 还有别的吗 -他们拿了我的手机 |
[50:36] | – and returned my weapon. – Your work weapon. | -把武器还给我 -你工作用的武器吗 |
[50:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[50:40] | Maybe they did it on purpose, | 也许他们是故意的 |
[50:41] | to avoid a disciplinary sanction. | 用来规避法律条文 |
[50:44] | What if they were colleagues? | 如果他们是同事怎么办 |
[50:47] | I have no idea, sir. | 我不知道 长官 |
[51:10] | What is it, boy? | 怎么回事 小伙子 |
[51:14] | I’m peeing. | 我要尿尿 |
[51:16] | I am not listening. | 我听不见 |
[51:19] | I’m peeing. | 我要尿尿 |
[51:21] | Can’t you wait? | 你憋着不行吗 |
[51:28] | You are going to pee in that vase. | 在那花瓶解决吧 |
[51:52] | What is it, boy? Don’t you want to leave? | 怎么了 小伙子 你不想走吗 |
[51:57] | Don’t look at him, Doc. | 别看着他 医生 |
[52:01] | What the fuck is going on up there? You heard? | 上面在搞什么鬼 你听 |
[52:04] | They are climbing on the roof. | 他们在爬屋顶 |
[52:06] | Bastards, want to get into the bank. | 王八蛋 想进来银行 |
[52:08] | Let’s shoot them. | 射他丫的 |
[52:12] | – Hello? – Hello, does anyone hear me? | -喂 -喂 有人在听吗 |
[52:15] | I’m Miguel Sileo, | 我是米格尔·西莱奥 |
[52:16] | responsible for solving all this confusion. | 是来解决问题的 |
[52:19] | Am I going to talk to you? | 我跟你谈可以吗 |
[52:21] | Hello? | 喂 |
[52:22] | Here. | 给 |
[52:26] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[52:28] | It is the Halcón Group’s trading manual. | 这是Halcón Group的谈判手册 |
[52:31] | – Where did you get this from? – A friend judge. | -你从哪里弄来的 -一个法官朋友 |
[52:34] | As soon as the police know about the theft | 一旦警察收到抢劫的消息 |
[52:36] | in a few minutes we will be surrounded: | 我们很快就会被包围 |
[52:38] | someone has to keep them busy | 在我们开保险柜的时候 |
[52:40] | while we open the vaults. | 要有人牵制住他们 |
[52:42] | – It has to be you. – Like me? | -这必须由你来 -我吗 |
[52:45] | You are crazy. | 你疯了 |
[52:46] | I am a thief. I climb on the balconies, kick the bucket | 我是小偷 翻上阳台翻箱倒柜我就行 |
[52:49] | I’m wrong if there’s a need, | 如果有别的需求那我不是个正确的选择 |
[52:52] | but that’s another thing, no. | 但那是另一回事了 不行的 |
[52:53] | Mario? | 马里奥 |
[52:55] | You have to act. | 你要演出来 |
[52:57] | It is not so difficult. | 没那么难的 |
[53:00] | You have to do it. | 你一定要做到 |
[53:03] | Tension, relaxation, tension, relaxation. | 紧张 放松 紧张 放松 |
[53:05] | I want them to have it all the time, | 我希望我们在练习的时候 |
[53:07] | while we do the exercises. | 可以一直保持 |
[53:09] | Is acting an action, or not? | 演戏是动作吗 还是不是 |
[53:11] | Connect with other people who came to class, | 和来上课的其他人建立联系 |
[53:14] | and begin to understand where we are direct. Come on, Mario. | 并开始了解我们的方向 来吧 马里奥 |
[53:17] | Have fun! Share the space! | 尽情娱乐 共享空间 |
[53:19] | And exhale! You have relaxation. | 呼气 你放松了 |
[53:22] | You don’t have to be just mental! | 不必只是在精神上 |
[53:24] | What’s your animal, Mario? | 你是什么动物 马里奥 |
[53:26] | Come on, release your inner animal. | 来吧 释放你心中的野性 |
[53:28] | Tough! Now! | 紧张 开始 |
[53:31] | Keyed up! AND… | 紧张 保持 |
[53:33] | loose! | 放松 |
[53:35] | Guys, this is important! Never leave the scene, | 伙计们 这很重要 永远不要离开场景 |
[53:38] | always on the scene, for the scene, with the other. | 要永远在场景上 为了场景 和别人一起 |
[53:41] | Invent shapes. Imagine. To act is to imagine. Now! | 创造形象 想象 演戏就是想象 开始 |
[53:46] | Hello, is anyone listening to me? | 喂 有人在听吗 |
[53:49] | Hello? Is anyone there? | 喂 有人吗 |
[53:51] | Get all these people off the roof. | 让房顶的人都下来 |
[53:53] | I don’t want to see a damn cop | 我不想看到该死的警察 |
[53:55] | or I will kill a living hostage, | 不然我就要直接杀一个人质 |
[53:58] | directly. Hear? | 听到了吗 |
[54:00] | Give me a minute. | 等我一下 |
[54:03] | A helicopter from the Halcón Group is arriving, | Halcón Group的一架直升机即将到达 |
[54:07] | in which sector can it land? | 可以降落在哪个区域 |
[54:34] | Very well. Are you calmer? | 很好 你冷静点了吗 |
[54:36] | Now, that’s fine. | 现在好点了 |
[54:38] | Why don’t we start over? | 不如我们重新来过 |
[54:39] | My name is Miguel Sileo… | 我叫米格尔·西莱奥 |
[54:42] | – What is your name? – My name is Walter. | -你呢 -我叫沃尔特 |
[54:44] | Hello, Walter, I ask you to stay calm, | 你好沃尔特 我想请你保持冷静 |
[54:47] | tell me what you need. How can I help you? | 把你的需要告诉我 看我能怎样帮到你 |
[54:49] | – Who are you? The negotiator? – Yes, I’m the negotiator. | -你是什么人 谈判专家吗 -是的 我是 |
[54:52] | Well, where are you? I want to see you. | 那好 你在哪 我要看到你 |
[54:54] | Come closer. Come on, please, let’s go. | 走近点 请过来 来吧 |
[55:00] | Look. | 看 |
[55:02] | This is you. | 这就是你 |
[55:07] | If you have an elderly person or | 如果你手里有老人 |
[55:09] | someone nervous, why not let him go? | 或者紧张害怕的人 不如让他走好吗 |
[55:11] | I released a while ago, | 不久之前我放过了 |
[55:12] | without hurting him, what more do you want? | 毫发无伤 你还要怎样 |
[55:13] | Calm down, nothing will happen. | 冷静点 没事的 |
[55:15] | If nobody takes a shit, nothing will happen. | 如果没人搞事情 那就不会有事发生 |
[55:18] | You take care of what happens outside and I take care of inside. | 你负责外面的事 我负责里面的 |
[55:21] | – Did the prosecutor arrive? – He’s coming. | -检察官来了吗 -他在路上了 |
[55:22] | Tell him to hurry up. I give an hour. Out. | 叫他赶紧的 我给他一个小时 挂了 |
[55:38] | Tension. | 紧张 |
[55:40] | Relaxation. | 放松 |
[55:44] | Tension. | 紧张 |
[55:47] | Relaxation. | 放松 |
[55:50] | Tension. | 紧张 |
[55:54] | Relaxation. | 放松 |
[55:57] | Tension. | 紧张 |
[55:59] | The front of the street is completely controlled | 街前面已经由摄像头完全控制 |
[56:00] | by video cameras: there are two inputs, | 有两个入口 |
[56:02] | the main door and the parking lot. | 正门和停车场 |
[56:04] | We don’t know where the hostages are now, where they are kept. | 我们不知道人质现在在哪 在哪被控制 |
[56:07] | Perhaps distributed over 3 floors, or… | 可能分散在三层 |
[56:09] | they are changing places. We don’t know where they are. | 也可能不停换地方 我们不知道他们在哪 |
[56:12] | What do you imagine, prosecutor? | 你怎么看 检察官 |
[56:14] | For now, there is an attempted theft. | 目前有一宗未遂抢劫 |
[56:21] | Can I go to the bathroom please? | 请问我能上洗手间吗 |
[56:22] | Again, son? | 你又来了孩子 |
[56:25] | Do you know that it sucks? Yes you know. | 你知不知道那很差劲 是的你当然知道 |
[56:27] | – Stand up. – No, it’s okay. | -站起来 -不 没关系 |
[56:28] | Get up and come with me. Come on, let’s go. | 起来跟我走 过来 我们走 |
[56:30] | No problem, come. | 没问题 来 |
[56:32] | Calm down, come on. Do you urinate on yourself? | 冷静 过来 你尿裤子了吗 |
[56:34] | No problem. Calm calm. | 没事的 冷静 冷静 |
[56:38] | Don’t be in a hurry, Sileo. | 别急着接 Sileo |
[56:41] | Walter? | 沃尔特吗 |
[56:43] | Hello, Miguel, and the prosecutor? | 喂 米格尔 检察官人呢 |
[56:45] | Give me time. He’s coming. | 再给点时间 他在路上了 |
[56:47] | But are you on a tricycle? | 但你不是在三方会谈吗 |
[56:49] | I give my word that I am doing everything I can, | 我向你保证 我绝对是尽我所能了 |
[56:52] | but you have to help me… a hostage. | 但是你也得为我考虑 我要一个人质 |
[56:55] | Set a hostage free so they can think | 放掉一个人质 |
[56:56] | that you also want a happy ending. | 这样他们觉得你也想要一个好的结局 |
[56:58] | You see? | 你明白么 |
[57:02] | Calm down boy, everything is fine. | 龟儿子 放松 一切都好 |
[57:03] | Now, yes, you will pass urine with pleasure. | 现在你可以欢快地去撒尿了 |
[57:05] | Piss in the police car, come on. Do it, do it all, come on. | 去警察叔叔车里撒尿吧 去吧 开心点 |
[57:09] | – Come come. – Come, come here! | 快过来 过来 |
[57:11] | Come on, come here! We will! Quick, fast! | 过来 到这里来 快点 |
[57:14] | We have him, come on, come on! We will! | 我们接到他了 快点 快过来 接到了 |
[57:16] | We will. | 接到了 |
[57:22] | Hello, I’m Miguel Sileo from Grupo Halc َ n. | 你好 我是猎鹰小组的米格尔 Sielo |
[57:24] | I’ll ask you a few questions. | 我有几个问题问你 |
[57:26] | Tell me how many thieves have you seen? | 告诉我 你看到了几个歹徒 |
[57:29] | Weapon, what kind of weapon? | 他们用什么武器 |
[57:33] | Are the hostages all together or are they separated? | 所有的人质在一起还是分开的 |
[57:40] | Stay calm… | 淡定 |
[57:43] | Walter, thanks for letting the boy go. | 沃尔特 多谢你让这个孩子出来了 |
[57:46] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[57:47] | Maybe next time someone will send | 也许下次 |
[57:49] | me someone who can say something. | 你能给我送出来个能正常说话的 |
[57:51] | – How are things at home? Good. | -家里情况一切都好么 -挺好的 |
[57:52] | – I can handle it. – I’m with the prosecutor: | -我都能应付的过来 -我和检察官在一起 |
[57:54] | violation of freedom… attempted theft… | 侵犯自由 盗窃未遂 |
[57:57] | these are the things against, | 这都是你面临的质控 |
[57:59] | but you haven’t hurt anyone, | 但是你还没伤害到任何人 |
[58:01] | without injuries and therefore… | 没有人身伤害记录 这样的话 |
[58:03] | find a good lawyer and leave immediately. | 你找个好的律师 马上从犯罪地点离开 |
[58:05] | If you stay too long, things can get worse… | 如果你呆的太久 事情可能会变得很糟糕 |
[58:09] | Suppose an elderly person dies… they will blame you. | 比如说有一个老人死了 人们会重责你 |
[58:12] | So I can’t help you. | 我就没法帮你了 |
[58:14] | You know what, Miguel, the boys who are with me are young and… | 米格尔 你知道么 我的小伙子们都还年轻 |
[58:17] | I don’t control them well: they don’t want to | 我没法控制他们 他们也不想 |
[58:19] | go back to prison, got it? | 回监狱去 你懂么 |
[58:21] | – Do you want me to talk to them? – Don’t worry… | -你想让我劝劝他们么 -不用你但心了 |
[58:24] | I will calm them down. | 我会让他们冷静下来 |
[58:28] | Come on Marciano, who has here… | 马尔恰诺 快点 还有谁在这 |
[59:32] | Whose phone is this? | 这手机是谁的 |
[59:36] | – Whose phone is this? – It’s mine. | -手机是谁的 -我的 |
[59:39] | Excuse me. It turns out that… it’s my birthday. | 不好意思 事实是 今天是我的生日 |
[59:45] | Calm down, Grandma َ. Calm. | 别担心 婆婆 放松 |
[59:48] | No, you needn’t be worried. | 不 你不需要担心 |
[59:50] | Don’t be afraid, grandma. | 不要害怕 婆婆 |
[59:52] | – No problem. Your birthday? – Yes… | -没事的 是你的生日 是的 |
[59:55] | How beautiful… What’s your name? | 太美妙了 你叫什么名字 |
[59:58] | Susana. | 苏珊娜 |
[1:00:00] | Happy birthday, Susy. | 生日快乐 苏西 |
[1:00:03] | – Hey, Doc? – Yes. | -医生 -什么事 |
[1:00:04] | Why don’t you find a candy, something to put a candle on. | 你去找一块糕点 上面放一个蜡烛 |
[1:00:07] | Does anyone have a candy? | 有人有糕点么 |
[1:00:09] | So that Susanita can celebrate? | 这样苏珊娜婆婆可以庆祝一下 |
[1:00:11] | I have. Here it is. | 我有 给你 |
[1:00:12] | Give it to me here. Keep calm. | 给我放到这里 保持淡定 |
[1:00:14] | This will be over soon. | 这一切很快就结束了 |
[1:00:16] | It’s Ramirez, I have news. | 我是拉米雷斯 我有消息 |
[1:00:18] | I have two crows and a canary and an elderly woman. | 我看到了 |
[1:00:20] | They are bringing it to an alfajor with a lit match. | 他们端着一个甜食 上面插着点着的火柴 |
[1:00:23] | They seem to be celebrating the anniversary. | 他们好像在庆祝一个什么纪念日 |
[1:00:25] | Are you kidding, Ramirez? | 你开玩笑吧 拉米雷斯 |
[1:00:27] | Happy Birthday to You | 祝你生日快乐 |
[1:00:32] | What is it? A wake? We will! | 他们到底在干吗 守灵夜么 一起唱 |
[1:00:34] | Happy Birthday to You | 祝你生日快乐 |
[1:00:38] | Congratulations, Susanita | 祝贺你 苏珊娜婆婆 |
[1:00:45] | Happy Birthday to You! | 祝你生日快乐 |
[1:00:50] | Yay!! | 真棒 |
[1:00:53] | And now a present from us, Susy. | 我们有个礼物给你 苏西 |
[1:00:57] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[1:00:59] | Yes now. We will. | 是的现在 我们会回家的 |
[1:01:01] | 5, 6, 7, 8, come on! | 5 6 7 8 好了 |
[1:01:05] | Your bag, my love. | 你的包 亲爱的 |
[1:01:07] | – Let’s go home, Susy. – Yes… | -我们回家吧苏西 -好 |
[1:01:09] | Celebrate the birthday with the grandchildren. | 和你的孙子们庆祝生日 |
[1:01:11] | Yes. I ask you a favor, my love. | 我有一个小小的请求 亲爱的 |
[1:01:13] | This is a little gift for the police | 这是我们给警察一份小小的礼物 |
[1:01:15] | officer who is going to receive it. | 那个收到礼物的警官 |
[1:01:16] | Tell him, “Walter sent you.” | 告诉他 “沃尔特 送你回来的“ |
[1:01:18] | And if you ask “how did Walter treat you?”, | 然后如果你被问到”沃尔特对你们怎么样“ |
[1:01:20] | You say “fantastic!” | 你跟他说”非常好“ |
[1:01:21] | Say “We behave so well with him”. | 跟他说 ”我们和他在一起表现得特别好“ |
[1:01:24] | So… bye, my love, bye. | 再见 亲爱的 再见 |
[1:01:26] | Madam, come closer! | 女生 请过来 |
[1:01:28] | Bye, have a nice party! | 再见啦 祝你有个愉快的趴体 |
[1:01:29] | Ready. Come on, lady. | 好了 快过来女士 |
[1:01:32] | Bye, my life! | 我最亲爱的 再见 |
[1:01:37] | Calm calm. Come on. | 冷静 保持冷静 快过来 |
[1:01:39] | Come on, ready. Watch out. C’mon C’mon. | 快过来 小心点 快来 |
[1:01:42] | Miguel, I released you a grandma. | 米格尔 我放了一个婆婆 |
[1:01:45] | Thank you, Walter. Did you talk to | 谢你了沃尔特 |
[1:01:47] | the boys? How is everything going? | 你和你家男子汉们都聊过没 一切顺利么 |
[1:01:49] | Mal. The situation has gotten complicated now. | 不太好 事情进展有点复杂 |
[1:01:51] | Damn. | 妈的 |
[1:01:52] | It may end better than I thought. | 结局也许会比我想象的好 |
[1:01:55] | We came to do something fast | 我们来这里本来想速战速决的 |
[1:01:56] | but it took so long that it all went down the drain. A shame. | 但是进行的太慢了 |
[1:02:00] | Surrender, that’s what you should do. | 投降吧 这才是你该做的 |
[1:02:02] | It’s easy to talk, Miguel. | 米格尔 你说的都挺容易 |
[1:02:05] | Look, I’ll tell you… | 你听着 我跟你说啊 |
[1:02:08] | It’s been 2 weeks since I left prison for 15 years, Miguel. | 距离我离开监狱15年都过了2个星期了 米格尔 |
[1:02:13] | Do you understand what I mean? | 你懂我什么意思么 |
[1:02:15] | Yes I understand. But the more time passes, | 是的我懂 但是时间过得越长 |
[1:02:17] | it gets more complicated, you know? You have to surrender. | 事情会变得越复杂 你必须得投降 |
[1:02:20] | Divine, divine, I cannot believe, I cannot. | 有这么好么 会这么好 我才不相信 我不信 |
[1:02:23] | Commander, Sniper 1, anything new? | 指挥官 狙击手一号 有消息么 |
[1:02:25] | Raven in a gray suit in the crosshairs. | 已瞄准穿灰色西装了 |
[1:02:27] | Got it, Sniper. Keep. | 好的 狙击手 保持状态 |
[1:02:28] | No, I will not go back to prison, no, no. | 不 我绝不会回监狱的 |
[1:02:31] | Walter, you’re smart, aren’t you? | 沃尔特 你也算是个聪明人 对吧 |
[1:02:33] | – Ended. Yes, I know it’s over. | 结束吧 是的我知道结束了 |
[1:02:36] | Please bring the prosecutor here | 把检察官带过来 |
[1:02:37] | to make sure I get out of here alive, | 确保我能从这活着离开 |
[1:02:39] | and that they are not going to hit me… | 并且保证他们不能打我 |
[1:02:41] | because you know it is so. | 你知道他们会的 |
[1:02:43] | I bring the prosecutor, | 我把检察官带过来 |
[1:02:45] | but after talking to him what you’re going to do… is go out. | 但是和他聊完之后 你需要 走出来 |
[1:02:48] | Surrender. | 投降 |
[1:02:49] | – I can only do that. – Yes Yes. | -我只能这么做么 -是的 |
[1:02:51] | I have people above me, powerful, they decide. | 我上头有老板 很强大的老板 他们说的算 |
[1:02:54] | I know. I already know all this. | 我知道 这些我都知道 |
[1:02:56] | – Listen to me. – What bad luck. | -听我说 -运气真坏 |
[1:03:00] | Suspect out of reach. | 嫌疑人看不到了 |
[1:03:02] | Bye, Miguel. | 再见 米格尔 |
[1:03:07] | Hi! | 你好 |
[1:03:15] | He said he will surrender. | 他说他会投降 |
[1:03:17] | What do you think? | 你怎么认为 |
[1:03:20] | There is something strange. | 事情有点不对劲 |
[1:03:29] | What the fuck… | 什么鬼 |
[1:03:36] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[1:03:37] | It’s overheated. It has to cool down. | 过热了 需要降温 |
[1:03:53] | – Hello? – Walter, the prosecutor will speak. | -你好 -沃尔特 检察官要跟你说话 |
[1:03:55] | – I’m going to pass it. – Right. | -我给你接通过去 -好 |
[1:03:57] | Mario, we need more time. | 马里奥 我们需要更多时间 |
[1:03:59] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[1:04:00] | Good afternoon, Walter, this is Prosecutor Chester. | 沃尔特 下午好 我是检察官切斯特 |
[1:04:02] | Power overheated, it is necessary | 电源过热 我们需要 |
[1:04:04] | more time to cool it down. | 跟多时间来降温 |
[1:04:06] | – Hello? – Hello Hello. Walter? | -你好 -你好 沃尔特 |
[1:04:10] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[1:04:13] | Miguel, are you there? | 米格尔 你在么 |
[1:04:14] | Yes, with the prosecutor. What happened? | 是的 和检察官在一起 发生什么了 |
[1:04:16] | What surname did the prosecutor say? Chester? | 那个检察官说他姓什么 切斯特么 |
[1:04:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:04:20] | That idiot, son of a bitch? | 那个傻瓜 混蛋 |
[1:04:23] | Forget it, Miguel! The last time they hit me. | 你别想了 米格尔 上次他抓到我的时候 |
[1:04:27] | That sewer rat didn’t lift a finger for me. | 那个臭老鼠甚至不曾轻轻抬一个手指头 |
[1:04:29] | I can guarantee that… Shut up, delinquent! | -我可以保证 -闭嘴吧 傻逼 |
[1:04:33] | Remember how you laughed when the inspector hit my head? | 你还记得那个检察员打我你笑的有多开心 |
[1:04:37] | You are confusing, Walter. | 你头脑不清沃尔特 |
[1:04:39] | Am I confusing? Me? Am I confusing? | 我乱了么 我 我 |
[1:04:41] | You bastard idiot are you going to put me back there? | 你的王八蛋傻瓜要把我扔回监狱 |
[1:04:44] | Put me back there? | 回监狱 |
[1:04:46] | I tell you one thing: I will surrender | 我跟你说清楚 我可以投降 |
[1:04:47] | only through my lawyer. | 但只和我的律师交流 |
[1:04:50] | Otherwise, there is no conversation. | 否则 我不会继续跟你交流了 |
[1:04:54] | Calm down, Walter. | 淡定 沃尔特 |
[1:04:55] | Do I stay calm? Shit fascist! | 你让我冷静 你个法西斯大王八 |
[1:04:58] | Give me Miguel. | 我要跟Migual说话 |
[1:04:59] | Walter, give me the lawyer number | 沃尔特 给我你律师的电话 |
[1:05:03] | and we’ve already called him. | 我们给他打电话 |
[1:05:04] | So we’re done with it. Give me the number. | 所以我们能早点结束僵局 给我他电话 |
[1:05:07] | Now I’m going to give you my lawyer’s phone number, | 现在我会把我律师打电话号码给你 |
[1:05:13] | -154 -154 – 15-4… – 15-4… | |
[1:05:16] | -659 -659 – 6-5-9… – 6-5-9… | |
[1:05:18] | 2811 2-8-1-1. | |
[1:05:20] | 28-11, and the name? | 2811 他名字呢 |
[1:05:25] | Juan Carlos Mendizabal. | 胡安·卡洛斯·门迪扎巴尔 |
[1:05:28] | Tell him that I am “the man in the gray suit”. | 跟他说 我是那个穿灰色西装的男人 |
[1:05:34] | Do you have doubts about me? | 你难道觉得是我的问题么我么 |
[1:05:36] | I am a blameless person. | 我可是清白的的 |
[1:05:42] | Started. | 开始 |
[1:06:18] | And will it arrive in a second? | 并且他很快就到么 |
[1:06:20] | How many times will I have to speak, my God! | 到底要我说多少次 天啊 |
[1:06:27] | But it is so difficult, | 但是他真的太难了 |
[1:06:29] | I told you, his story… | 我跟你说 他的那些儿事儿 |
[1:06:30] | Yes, who is it? | 是的你是谁 |
[1:06:31] | – Dr. Mendizabal? Yes, who is it? | -门迪扎巴尔博士么 -是的 你是谁 |
[1:06:33] | I’m Prosecutor Chester from | 这里是圣伊西德罗检察官办公室的 |
[1:06:34] | the San Isidro Prosecutor’s Office. | 切斯特检察官 |
[1:06:36] | Here, now, they were taken hostage | 现在有人质在 |
[1:06:37] | at Banco Rio in Acassuso | 阿卡苏索的里约银行被劫的状况 |
[1:06:39] | and one of the thieves asks for your presence. | 其中有一个歹徒要求你出面 |
[1:06:42] | It looks like it’s your client. | 他应该是你的客户 |
[1:06:44] | Yes, but I have so many customers, | 是的 但是我客户老多了 |
[1:06:46] | tell me at least one name. Who is it? | 你得给我个名字 他是谁 |
[1:06:47] | He identified himself as the “man in the gray suit”. | 他说他自己是穿灰色西装的男人 |
[1:06:50] | But what a strange thing. | 但是多么奇怪的一件事啊 |
[1:06:51] | If only it left! | 要是他走了该多好 |
[1:06:53] | Doctor, this man has a lot of hostages, you know? | 博士 这个人现在手里有很多人质的 |
[1:06:56] | Well, give me the address and I’ll be right there. | 给我个地址 我马上过去 |
[1:06:59] | Liberator and Peru. | 解放者街和秘鲁路交界处 |
[1:07:00] | Thank you very much, I’m leaving now. | 非常感谢 我现在出发 |
[1:07:03] | – Sonia, I’m going out. – Good. | -索尼亚 我出去一下 -好 |
[1:07:05] | He’s already coming. | 他在来的路上了 |
[1:07:19] | It stopped again. | 又停了 |
[1:07:21] | How much time do you have left? | 这回你们还有多长时间 |
[1:07:22] | We gave it 5 minutes. | 5分钟吧 |
[1:07:32] | – Come on, Ferdi. – Try now. | -费迪 拜托给力点 -现在试试 |
[1:07:43] | What happened? How’s it going? | 发生什么事情了 事情进展怎么样了 |
[1:07:47] | Can we do it? | 我们能行不 |
[1:07:52] | All right? | 能行么 |
[1:07:59] | But you don’t care about the money! | 但是你都不在乎钱了 |
[1:08:01] | No, it is not the money, no. | 不不这和钱没关系 |
[1:08:04] | Brecht asked what it is worse to rob a bank, | 布莱希特问 比抢银行更糟糕的事情是什么 |
[1:08:07] | to fund it. | 是资助银行 |
[1:08:08] | You are justifying yourself. | 你这是在为自己辩护 |
[1:08:10] | No. No… | 不 不是这样 |
[1:08:13] | I am not a Robin Hood. | 我可不像罗宾汉那样 |
[1:08:18] | It turns out that I am completely taken by this thought. | 我完全被这种想法所吸引 |
[1:08:21] | I get up and go to bed, always thinking about the plan. | 我时刻都想着这个计划 |
[1:08:25] | I believe it is perfect. | 我相信它万无一失 |
[1:08:29] | A plan, Fernando, starts to fail when its creator | 费尔南多 当一个计划让你觉得 |
[1:08:32] | believes he has a perfect plan. | 万无一失 那这个计划就开始失败了 |
[1:08:35] | That Brecht did not say. | 布莱希特没有说这个 |
[1:08:37] | I’m saying. | 我说了 |
[1:08:43] | Step 7: | 步骤七 |
[1:08:45] | “Weapons and handrails”. | 武器和扶手 |
[1:08:47] | Weapons and handrails! | 武器和扶手 |
[1:08:59] | Come on, you idiot. | 快点 你个蠢货 |
[1:09:04] | Doc. | 博士 |
[1:09:12] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:09:26] | Final step: “Escape and Reunion”. | 最后一步 脱身和集合 |
[1:09:29] | Right. | 好 |
[1:09:36] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[1:09:37] | Did you talk to my lawyer? | 你跟我的律师讲过了吗 |
[1:09:40] | Yes, it’s coming. | 是的 我来了 |
[1:09:46] | Do you know what you were thinking, Miguel? | 你知道你在想什么吗 米格尔 |
[1:09:48] | We’ve been here for a long time. | 我们来这里很久了 |
[1:09:50] | And before giving it to us, we’d like to eat something. | 在把那个给我们之前 我们想吃点东西 |
[1:09:53] | And what do they want to eat? | 他们想吃什么呢 |
[1:09:54] | Ask us for 5 pizzas. | 问我们要五块披萨 |
[1:09:56] | Very well, 5 pizzas. And to drink? | 很好 五块披萨 那喝点什么呢 |
[1:09:59] | Coke. | 可乐 |
[1:10:03] | Let it not take too long, | 不要花太久时间 |
[1:10:04] | because I don’t want to spend the afternoon waiting. | 因为我不想等一个下午 |
[1:10:09] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[1:10:11] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[1:10:18] | What a bastard… | 真是个混蛋 |
[1:10:38] | They were about to leave. Why are you buying time? | 他们快走了 为什么你还要拖延时间呢 |
[1:10:40] | Or for what? They are blocking the entrances. | 你还有别的原因吗 他们在封锁入口了 |
[1:10:44] | Or getting ready for a confrontation. | 或者说 做好反抗的准备 |
[1:10:47] | – But… – What else can it be? | -但是 -还有可能是什么呢 |
[1:10:49] | – Sileo? – What? | -西莱奥 -什么 |
[1:10:50] | The bank director. I’m the director. | 银行行长 我是行长 |
[1:10:52] | Tell me, there are exits that are not | 告诉我 这些是出口 |
[1:10:54] | the entrance, the roof or the parking lot? | 而不是入口 屋顶还是停车场 |
[1:10:56] | – Didn’t I tell you enough? -Answer me. | -我告诉你的还不够吗 -回答我 |
[1:10:58] | No, there is no more way out. | 不够 这里没有更多的出口 |
[1:10:59] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[1:11:00] | Yes please. | 是的 |
[1:11:01] | Take care of people. And what do we do here? | 注意周围 我们在这里做什么 |
[1:11:04] | – But go away! – Come please. | -但是,走开 -请你过来 |
[1:11:12] | – And, who pays me? – We’ll pay now. | -谁付我钱呢 -我现在就付 |
[1:11:17] | Chief, the pizzas have arrived. | 老大 披萨到了 |
[1:11:18] | The number called is outside the coverage area. | 呼叫的号码不在信号服务区 |
[1:11:29] | What a bastard. | 真是个混蛋 |
[1:11:36] | Take the money. | 拿着 你的钱 |
[1:12:29] | Good. | 好 |
[1:12:31] | Who spoke? | 谁说的 |
[1:12:37] | Who’s talking? | 谁在说话 |
[1:12:39] | Who was? | 是谁 |
[1:12:41] | What are you talking about, Mario? | 你在说什么呢 马里奥 |
[1:12:43] | By, he started spreading the rumor. | 拜 是他开始散布谣言的 |
[1:12:46] | It talks about Banco Rio too. | 也说到了里约银行 |
[1:12:49] | Too bad, I thought we were professionals. | 太糟糕了 我觉得我们是专业人士 |
[1:12:52] | Nobody opens their mouths here. | 没有人在这里说话 |
[1:12:54] | Well, cool what you say. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[1:12:57] | This is what I want to check. | 这是我想检查的 |
[1:12:59] | Perhaps they are talking about another “job”. | 也许他们在谈论另一个工作 |
[1:13:01] | You think? Well, it can be. | 你觉得吗 好吧 有可能的 |
[1:13:03] | Stay calm, Mario. Calm? I’m very calm. | 冷静点 马里奥 我非常冷静 |
[1:13:06] | I just want to know who talked too much. | 我只是想知道谁说得太多 |
[1:13:10] | Ferdi. | 费迪 |
[1:13:11] | Mario, you’re talking nonsense. | 马里奥,你这是在胡说八道 |
[1:13:14] | Yes? | 是吗 |
[1:13:15] | Am I talking nonsense? Yes, you. | 我在胡说八道吗 是的 |
[1:13:18] | Stop, stop. | 停下来 |
[1:13:19] | Did you see what that asshole said? Stop, stop, stop! | 你听到那个混蛋说的了吗 停下来 |
[1:13:22] | Am I talking nonsense? You’re talking. | 我在胡说八道吗 是的 |
[1:13:25] | Enough, Mario, put the gun down. | 够了 马里奥 把枪放下 |
[1:13:27] | Mario, put the gun down. | 马里奥 把枪放下 |
[1:13:30] | Holy shit, who spoke? | 天哪 谁在说话 |
[1:13:35] | It’s a toy, idiot. | 是个玩具 傻子 |
[1:13:38] | Go fuck yourself, Uruguayan. | 你去死吧 乌拉圭人 |
[1:13:40] | Sorry, sorry, guys, but we want to make it clear | 对不起 对不起伙计们 但是我想说清楚 |
[1:13:43] | an important point: we will not | 非常重要的一点是 我们将不会 |
[1:13:44] | enter the bank with a real gun, | 带着真枪进银行 |
[1:13:46] | we will use replicas. Replicas! | 我们将会带着仿制枪 仿制枪 |
[1:13:49] | This is a joke? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[1:13:50] | If you drank, we will all drink. | 如果你醉了 我们都会喝酒 |
[1:13:52] | We don’t need anyone to shake hands and escape a shot. | 我们不需要与任何人握手和逃避枪击 |
[1:13:56] | What if they escape and we have to defend ourselves? | 如果他们逃跑了 而我们不得不自卫呢 |
[1:13:58] | After the Ramallo massacre, none | 在拉马洛大屠杀之后 没有一个 |
[1:14:00] | police officer will dare to enter the bank. | 警官敢进入银行 |
[1:14:02] | As long as there are hostages, no shots will be fired. | 只要我们有人质 没有人会开枪 |
[1:14:04] | Also, if they catch us… | 还有 如果他们抓到我们 |
[1:14:06] | the replicas… | 仿制的枪 |
[1:14:08] | avoid several years in there. | 我们也不用在局子里呆上好几年 |
[1:14:09] | Believe me, the plan is perfect as it is. | 相信我 这个计划万无一失 |
[1:14:12] | But if anyone has any doubts, let them speak now. | 但如果还有人有疑问 现在就提出来 |
[1:14:15] | Yes, me. How will the police know that we use replicas? | 是的 我有疑问 警察怎么知道我们用的是仿制枪呢 |
[1:14:25] | All calm, yes? So stay where you are. | 都冷静点 好嘛 呆在原地不要动 |
[1:14:27] | No, down, look down. | 不 往下看 |
[1:14:30] | Like this. Come on, like this. | 像这样 快点 像这样 |
[1:14:32] | Stay calm, the pizzas are coming… | 冷静点 披萨来了 |
[1:15:26] | I don’t know how they did it, but they left the bank. | 我不知道他们怎么做的 但是他们离开了银行 |
[1:15:29] | To the sewers. Do you know what to do? | 去下水道 你知道该做什么的吧 |
[1:15:32] | Ramirez’s people enter the sewer, | 拉米雷斯的人进入下水道 |
[1:15:34] | we go over the top and arrest them. | 我们在上面逮捕了他们 |
[1:15:35] | – No. – How can I not? | -不 -我为什么不能呢 |
[1:15:37] | We don’t know if they are inside or not. | 我们不知道他们是不是在这里面 |
[1:15:39] | You can’t afford more time! | 你不可以再等了 |
[1:15:41] | Can’t you see they came for this? They don’t answer the phone, | 你看不出他们为此而来吗 他们没有接电话 |
[1:15:43] | don’t get the pizza, that | 不要吃披萨 |
[1:15:45] | shows that there is no one in the bank. | 这说明银行里没有人 |
[1:15:46] | What do you need? Don’t confuse me. | 你想要什么 别把我搞糊涂了 |
[1:15:48] | It’s not like that. It confuses me | 不是那样的 我现在搞不清楚情况 |
[1:15:50] | I’m saying no and I’m in charge! | 我说不 我负责 |
[1:15:52] | – Yes… – I’ll sanction! | -是的 -我会批准的 |
[1:15:53] | You don’t see reality! It is not enough to enter. | 你还没有看清事实 光是进去是不够的 |
[1:15:56] | If there is a crossroads, which head will roll? | 如果这个重要的选择是岔路口 谁说了算 |
[1:15:58] | What a crossroads! Which head will roll, Miguel? | 这就是那个选择 米格尔 谁说了算 |
[1:16:00] | My sister is calling from the inside! | 我妹妹从里面打电话出来了 |
[1:16:02] | Put your life in danger, lady! | 你很危险 女士 |
[1:16:04] | Hello? Please let me through. | 有人吗 请让我过去 |
[1:16:06] | Hang up her phone, please! | 请挂掉她的电话 |
[1:16:08] | Please turn off your cell phones! | 关掉你的手机 |
[1:16:10] | You’re calling from there! They call from inside, boss. | 你是从那里打电话来的 他们从里面打电话 老大 |
[1:16:14] | Please turn off your cell phones, just in case! | 关掉你的手机 以防万一 |
[1:16:17] | Get ready to enter. Turn off cell phones. | 准备好进去了 关掉手机 |
[1:16:23] | Regroup! Advance! | 重新列队 前进 |
[1:16:59] | Attention! Police! | 注意 警察 |
[1:17:00] | Police! | 警察 |
[1:17:46] | Out! Out! Out! | 出去 出去 出去 |
[1:17:56] | What happens now? | 现在发生了什么 |
[1:17:58] | It happens,for wanting to save on the whore that gave birth to the engine. | 就这 把钱省在了这个计划里最重要的电机上 |
[1:18:01] | I said how much a new one cost and I didn’t like it. | 我说过一个新的要多少钱 我不喜欢太贵 |
[1:18:03] | You said you rebuilt. We have millions of dollars, | 你说你修好了 我们明明有数百万美元 |
[1:18:06] | what are two thousand pesos? Say it now, Felcio. | 两千比索是多少 现在说吧 费西奥 |
[1:18:08] | We are ready. Let’s go with the oars. | 我们准备好了 一起划桨吧 |
[1:18:11] | And with the money? How are we going to do it? | 带着钱吗 我们要怎么做 |
[1:18:15] | It is many kilometers to walk. | 要走很多公里呢 |
[1:18:18] | Yes, it will take us more than three hours. | 是的 我们得走三个多小时 |
[1:18:20] | I thought of using an inflatable boat. | 我想用充气艇 |
[1:18:22] | The motor? There is no depth. | 带发动机的吗 水不够深啊 |
[1:18:24] | So if you find out about the sewer plan, | 所以如果你知道那个下水道计划 |
[1:18:26] | will be waiting for us at the river. | 会在河边等我们 |
[1:18:27] | Okay, we’re fried. | 好吧 我们被炒了 |
[1:18:29] | You’re right. We can build a dike. | 你说得对 我们可以开沟排水 |
[1:18:33] | Done? We can go? We will! We will! | 完成了吗 可以走了吗 我们可以 |
[1:18:35] | This this! Straight, straight! | 这个 这个 直的 直的 |
[1:18:37] | Go Go go! | 走 走 走 |
[1:18:39] | Come on, quick! We will! | 快点 快 我们可以 |
[1:18:41] | That. We continue! We continue. | 我们继续 我们继续 |
[1:18:43] | Left, left. | 向左 向左 |
[1:19:08] | Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[1:19:12] | – I chase them! – It has traps! | -我追他们 -有陷阱 |
[1:19:14] | I chase them! | 我在追他们 |
[1:19:16] | Go! Go, stronger! We will! | 走 走 胆子大一点 我们可以的 |
[1:19:19] | Go! Go! Go… | 走 走 走 |
[1:19:25] | C’mon C’mon. | 快点 快点 |
[1:19:39] | Very well, Mario. | 很好 马里奥 |
[1:19:46] | Sir, I have news. | 先生 我有个消息 |
[1:19:47] | The weapons found are replicas. I repeat, they are replicas. | 我们找到的武器是仿制枪 我再说一遍 那些是仿制枪 |
[1:20:13] | Nutria1, Nutria2, hear me? | 呼叫水獭呼叫水獭 听到了吗 |
[1:20:27] | – Nutria1, Nutria2, do you hear me? – I hear you. | -呼叫水獭呼叫水獭 听到了吗 -听到了 |
[1:21:18] | We will! | 我们可以的 |
[1:21:47] | – Police! Identify yourself! – I’m Sileo! | -警察 表明你的身份 -我是西莱奥 |
[1:22:40] | No, no… | 不 不 |
[1:22:45] | This must be the most expensive van in the world. | 这一定是世界上最贵的货车了 |
[1:23:20] | What a son of a bitch! | 真是个狗娘养的 |
[1:23:54] | In the rich neighborhood Without weapons or rancores | 在没有武器和怨恨的富人区 |
[1:23:58] | It’s money only and not love | 只有钱 没有爱 |
[1:25:04] | Incredible! | 不可思议 |
[1:25:30] | Congratulations, guys. | 恭喜你们 伙计们 |
[1:25:33] | Congratulations. Really. | 恭喜啊 说真的 |
[1:25:37] | Now, modest. | 现在 谦卑 |
[1:25:40] | And discretion. | 谨慎 |
[1:26:19] | In the history of Argentine police I do not remember a gang that | 在阿根廷警察的历史上 我不记得有一个 |
[1:26:22] | acted with so much organization, | 行动非常有条理的帮派 |
[1:26:23] | so much technique and so much luck, | 这么多的技术 和这么好的运气 |
[1:26:25] | as to who did the theft of Banco Rio. | 至于是谁偷了里约银行 |
[1:26:28] | Evidently a very prepared gang, but be sure… | 显然是一个准备充分的帮派 但一定要 |
[1:26:31] | everyone, who will soon be drinking mate in jail. | 确保他们每个人 都进监狱 |
[1:26:34] | Later new information from our Exclusive Unit… | 稍后我们的独家新闻 |
[1:28:57] | Name? | 名字呢 |
[1:28:59] | Mine, or my husband’s? | 我的吗 还是我丈夫的呢 |
[1:29:01] | His. | 他的 |
[1:29:03] | Alberto de la Torre, my husband. | 阿尔贝托·德拉托瑞 |
[1:29:06] | It’s whoever robbed the bank. Banco Rio. | 是谁抢了银行 里约银行 |
[1:29:10] | – Did he rob the bank? – Yes. | -他抢的吗 -是的 |
[1:29:12] | All the money is in my house, on the roof. | 所有的钱都在我房子 房顶上 |
[1:29:17] | – Want to write down the address? – One moment please. | -写下地址吧 -等一下 |
[1:29:20] | Just a moment. | 等一下 |
[1:29:22] | Delegate! | 代理人 |
[1:29:35] | Stop! Stop! | 停下 停下 |
[1:29:37] | Come on, motherfucker! Why did you stop me, idiot? | 快点 混蛋 你为什么阻止我 白痴 |
[1:29:40] | Stay calm, motherfucker! | 冷静点 混蛋 |
[1:29:42] | Fuck you all! | 去你妈的 |
[1:29:44] | Motherfuckers! | 混蛋 |
[1:29:45] | – Get out! – Don’t touch me! | -下车 -别碰我 |
[1:29:47] | – Stop! – Don’t touch me! | -住手 -别碰我 |
[1:29:50] | Go to the motherfucker! | 滚你妈的 |
[1:29:55] | Holy shit! | 他妈的 |
[1:30:16] | Ruben Beto de la Torre has just been captured, | 经过一场电影般惊心动魄的追逐 |
[1:30:19] | after a cinematic chase. | 劫匪”贝托·德·拉·托尔”刚刚落网 |
[1:30:21] | Supposedly one of the members of the Banco Rio robbery gang. | 此人被指为里约银行劫案的成员之一 |
[1:30:33] | They are looking for the guy who organized | 他们还在找布宜诺斯艾利斯 |
[1:30:35] | the bank robbery in Buenos Aires. | 那场银行抢劫案的组织人 |
[1:30:37] | Were you around here? | 你在场吗 |
[1:30:40] | They will never find it. | 他们永远都找不到的 |
[1:30:43] | I know people from Buenos Aires who told me how it went. | 布宜诺斯艾利斯的人都跟我说了 |
[1:30:46] | And how it was? | 怎么说的 |
[1:30:48] | He left Montevideo, passed through Brazil. | 那人离开了蒙得维的亚 穿过巴西 |
[1:30:51] | They’ve already invested everything there. | 在那儿一切都查清楚了 |
[1:30:53] | The creator of the scam is not just anyone. | 策划这次劫案的可不是普通人 |
[1:30:56] | It is a well-known politician from Buenos Aires. | 他是个布宜诺斯艾利斯的知名政治家 |
[1:30:59] | By now, he’s going to be in Miami | 现在他要么在迈阿密 |
[1:31:01] | or on an island where no one knows him. | 要么在哪个海岛上 谁也不认识他 |
[1:31:04] | We will never know who it is. | 我们永远也找不到他了 |
[1:31:21] | With the iron one near a lid. | 车盖附近带铁皮 |
[1:31:23] | – Can I bring the car at night? – Yes. | -我晚上把车开过来行吗 -行 |
[1:31:27] | Hey, stop! Stop, stop! | 站住 站住 |
[1:31:30] | – Come on! Come on! – Come here! | -过来 来 -来 |
[1:31:33] | Come on. | 来了 |
[1:32:11] | Very good. I was really surprised. Very good. | 很好吃 我真没想到 很好吃 |
[1:32:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:32:24] | What? Come on, what’s up? | 怎么了 说说 |
[1:32:29] | Go… | 去吧 |
[1:32:31] | Won’t the game start? Turn it on, go. | 比赛不是要开始了吗 开电视吧 |
[1:32:34] | Want to see a movie? To me it does not matter. | 想去看电影吗 我不介意的 |
[1:32:38] | Turn the game on. | 看比赛吧 |
[1:32:42] | What if I turn it off? | 我要是不看呢 |
[1:32:45] | Then Turn it off. | 那就不看吧 |
[1:32:46] | So we talked. Better, isn’t it? | 我们还是聊聊天吧 好不好 |
[1:33:22] | What, daddy? | 怎么了 爸爸 |
[1:33:25] | – Come on, Lu. – What? | -过来 卢 -怎么了 |
[1:33:26] | – Come on, it’s nothing. – What’s it? | -没事 -怎么了 |
[1:33:28] | – Come on, get in here! – But, Daddy! | -进去待着 -可是爸爸 |
[1:33:30] | – Stay there! Stay there! – Dad, what’s wrong? | -待在里面 待着 -爸爸 怎么了 |
[1:33:32] | Close the door, Lu, I’m asking you! | 门关上 卢 听话 |
[1:33:34] | Stay there, I’m asking you. | 待着 听我话 |
[1:33:37] | If they ask you questions, stay inside! | 他们要是问话 你就待在里面 |
[1:33:42] | Police! | 警察 |
[1:33:43] | Turn around! On the floor! | 转过身 趴下 |
[1:33:45] | On the floor, I told you, lie down. On the floor! | 趴下 我说了 卧倒 趴下 |
[1:33:50] | Release her, motherfucker! | 放开她 混蛋 |
[1:33:52] | Release her, don’t touch her! | 放开她 别碰她 |
[1:33:54] | – Daddy! – Take off my handcuffs. Take them off! | -爸爸 -手铐拿掉 拿掉 |
[1:34:09] | Received, base. Anything else? | 总部收到 有新消息吗 |
[1:34:12] | 38-year-old man took his wife hostage. | 一名三十八岁的男性劫持妻子作人质 |
[1:34:16] | Arrive in 5 minutes. | 我们五分钟内到 |
[1:34:18] | Chief, arrested Walter, from Banco Rio. | 长官 抓到了里约银行案的沃尔特 |
[1:34:22] | I don’t give a damn. | 我才不在乎 |
[1:34:37] | With me, doll! | 来玩啊 小妞 |
[1:34:43] | I miss you, brunette! | 想你了 黑发妹 |
[1:34:53] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[1:35:05] | Look, I spoke to lawyers… | 我和律师谈过了 |
[1:35:21] | Forgive me, Lu. | 原谅我 卢 |
[1:35:25] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[1:35:28] | I’m sorry for everything. | 我为这些一切道歉 |
[1:35:32] | Forgive me for all the bullshit I did and for | 原谅我干的这些蠢事 |
[1:35:39] | how much I made you suffer since you were a child. | 原谅我让你从小吃的这些苦 |
[1:35:45] | For all the times I lied to you, I’m sorry. | 原谅我一直以来的谎言 对不起 |
[1:35:51] | I know that… | 我知道 |
[1:35:54] | you’ve heard it many times, Lu… | 你听了很多遍了 卢 |
[1:35:57] | but now it’s over. | 但是现在都过去了 |
[1:35:59] | Ended. | 结束了 |
[1:36:02] | Finished. | 没有了 |
[1:36:04] | Never. | 再也不会了 |
[1:36:06] | Really. | 真的 |
[1:36:12] | And today I wanted to see you… | 今天我想见你 |
[1:36:17] | because I wanted to look you in the eye and speak to you. | 因为我想看着你的眼睛告诉你 |
[1:36:24] | And that… | 还有 |
[1:36:26] | you trust me… | 你要相信 |
[1:36:28] | what daddy tells you… | 爸爸要说的 |
[1:36:31] | today, it is true. | 今天说的 都是实话 |
[1:36:36] | I understand everything, huh? | 我都理解的 |
[1:36:39] | I understand everything. | 我都理解的 |
[1:36:41] | Your anger… | 你的愤怒 |
[1:36:43] | your camera… | 你的摄像机 |
[1:36:47] | – yes, whatever you want… – Punch you? | -无论你想怎么样 -给你一拳行吗 |
[1:36:52] | Punch me, yes. | 给我一拳 可以 |
[1:37:33] | If you start thinking about the most important men in history | 要是谈起历史上显赫家族里 |
[1:37:36] | in the most powerful families, | 最重要的大人物 |
[1:37:39] | you will always find something dark, something dark. | 你总能发现一些很阴暗的东西 很阴暗 |
[1:37:43] | As if they understood that to stand out, | 仿佛为了脱颖而出 |
[1:37:44] | first of all, they had to “get dirty”. | 就必须先”弄脏”自己的手 |
[1:37:50] | But do you feel “dirty” for what you are going to do? | 你会因为要做的事感觉自己”肮脏”吗 |
[1:37:54] | No. | 不 |
[1:37:58] | Should I be worried? | 我该担心吗 |
[1:38:01] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[1:38:07] | You did a good job. | 你干得不错 |
[1:38:11] | No, since it will be our last session, | 这是我们最后一次疗程了 |
[1:38:12] | I tell you, Daniel, | 我跟你说 丹尼尔 |
[1:38:14] | you did a good job. | 你干的挺不错的 |
[1:38:17] | Why do you think I did a good job with you? | 为什么你觉得我干得不错 |
[1:38:22] | Because before the week of committing the theft of the century, | 因为这场世纪大劫案之前一周 |
[1:38:27] | I felt like me the most “clean” man in the world. | 我觉得自己是世界上最”干净”的人 |
[1:38:49] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[1:38:52] | – What are you doing around here? – A spiritual retreat. | -你在这里干什么 -放松心灵 |
[1:38:56] | Some problem? | 有问题吗 |
[1:38:58] | Document? | 身份信息 |
[1:39:02] | What an idiot! I left it at the hostel. | 我真傻 我落在旅店了 |
[1:39:04] | What an idiot. I can’t be like this anymore. Excuse me. | 太傻了 不能再这样了 原谅我 |
[1:39:08] | Can we have a look? | 我们能看看吗 |
[1:39:12] | Do I have a choice? | 我有得选吗 |
[1:39:28] | Fuck… what can I do. | 操 我能干什么 |
[1:39:38] | Command, attention. | 长官 注意 |
[1:39:39] | I think we have the suspect you’re looking for. | 好像找到你们要的嫌疑人了 |
[1:40:05] | – Thank you. – Araujo. Take it all! | -谢谢你 -阿拉ujo 别忘带东西 |
[1:40:24] | Bye, Luis. | 再见了 卢is |
[1:40:41] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[1:40:46] | Get out of there with nothing, huh? | 两手空空地出来啦 |
[1:40:48] | And the aunt? | 你婶婶呢 |
[1:40:49] | The aunt? She stayed inside. | 婶婶还留在里面呢 |
[1:40:52] | Look. | 看 |
[1:40:55] | Look. | 看见了 |
[1:40:58] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[1:41:01] | I liked you with the coat, huh? | 你那件外套穿着真不错 |
[1:41:03] | But, even that doesn’t hurt you. | 不过这件看着也不错 |
[1:41:06] | I can’t say the same… | 我也觉得 |
[1:41:16] | – What are you doing here? – No, don’t impact by any illusions. | -你怎么在这里 -别被误导了 |
[1:41:19] | It’s just a temporary exit. At 8 pm I must return. | 我是暂时缓释 晚上八点还要回去 |
[1:41:23] | Take it as a farewell. | 就当告别吧 |
[1:41:25] | Is it so early? | 回得这么早吗 |
[1:41:28] | You know we can do it again, don’t you, Mario? | 我们可以再搞一次 你知道吧马里奥 |
[1:41:30] | – I’m retired, Fernando. – Yes. | -我不干了 费尔南多 -是啊 |
[1:41:33] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:41:35] | – Courtesy of the guards. – Still on that, my God! | -警察送的 -还喜欢呢 上帝啊 |
[1:41:40] | – Focus me. – “Concentrate” you… | -看我 -“关注”你 |
[1:41:48] | – Concentrate. – After so much insistence… | -关注 -我们戒了这么久了 |
[1:41:53] | Let’s see. | 瞧瞧 |
[1:41:57] | – And? – Focus. | -然后呢 -专注 |
[1:41:59] | – Saw? – Focus, yes, yes. | -明白了吗 -专注 对 对 |
[1:42:01] | And how much! How strong! | 这么久 这么强烈 |
[1:42:04] | But go fuck yourself, idiot! | 你自己享受吧 傻子 |
[1:42:33] | It was a carefully planned coup. | 这是一场精心策划的阴谋 |
[1:42:35] | The thieves ran away with money and jewelry from the safe | 窃贼挖了一条直通银行保险库的地道 |
[1:42:39] | through a tunnel dug underground, where they placed | 并放置陷阱 躲避追踪 |
[1:42:43] | traps, to avoid persecution. | 带着现金珠宝逃之夭夭 |
[1:42:47] | The boat was found in a channel that | 银行下方刚好有条暗渠 |
[1:42:49] | passes just below the bank. | 在此发现了小船 |
[1:42:52] | Let’s see if, before the trial, | 审判前能否查清这场 |
[1:42:54] | we will be able to clarify what | 世纪大劫案的作案手法 |
[1:42:56] | it happened with the “theft of the century”. | 让我们拭目以待 |
[1:42:58] | And also because, of all the money | 此外 作案现场惨不忍睹 |
[1:43:00] | there were no coins left. | 窃贼没有留下半枚硬币 |
[1:43:22] | I was in Montevideo when the bank was robbed! | 银行被抢的时候我在蒙得维的亚 |
[1:43:39] | Antonio Bebauza | 安东尼奥·贝伯扎 |
[1:43:51] | Robber de la Torre, Beto, 8 years in prison | 劫匪贝托·德·拉·托尔 服刑八年 |
[1:43:53] | bought a powerful 4×4, | 买了一辆强力四驱车 |
[1:43:55] | and an apartment in Flores. | 并在佛罗雷斯岛买了一套住宅 |
[1:43:57] | Studying journalism after he got out of prison. | 出狱后学习新闻 |
[1:43:59] | The alleged engineer Sebastian Bolster, | 工程师塞巴斯tian Bolster 遭到起诉 |
[1:44:02] | kept 20,000 dollars in the freezer of the house. | 在房子冰柜里藏了两万美元 |
[1:44:09] | Continues with your Mechanical workshop | 出狱后继续经营机械工作室 |
[1:44:12] | Luis Mario Vitette Sellanes, Uruguayan thief, | 乌拉圭籍窃贼卢is 马里奥 维特 Sellanes |
[1:44:16] | with a criminal record, | 具有犯罪前科 |
[1:44:43] | 世纪大劫案的理论家 服刑一年七个月 | |
[1:44:49] | Evidently, we had programmed | 显然 我们制定了完美的 |
[1:44:51] | plans A and B perfectly, | A计划和B计划 |
[1:44:53] | to be able to make the escape. | 保证我们功成身退 |
[1:45:29] | The thieves, with the loot, acted as professionals, | 本案窃贼到底是一伙专业人士 |
[1:45:31] | or did they simply fulfill a teenage dream? | 还是实现年少梦想的实干家呢 |
[1:45:55] | 富裕的邻居 没有武器也没有怨气 只有金钱 没有爱 |