英文名称:Arthur 3
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | ARTHUR 3 WAR OF TWO WORLDS | 亚瑟和他的迷你王国3 |
[00:50] | “Remember …” | 前情回顾 |
[00:52] | “Arthur was a little boy | 亚瑟是一个 |
[00:54] | who wanted to save his grandparents’ home.” | 想要拯救外祖父家的小男孩 |
[00:57] | “He asked the two-millimetre tall Minimoys, | 他求助于生活在他家花园地底的 |
[00:59] | who lived at the bottom of his garden,…” | 身高不足两毫米的迷你人 |
[01:01] | “…to help him find the mysterious treasure | 请他们帮忙找寻 |
[01:03] | held by the diabolical Maltazard…” | 邪恶的马塔札德和他儿子达尔科斯 |
[01:05] | “…and his son Darcos.” | 手上的神秘宝物 |
[01:08] | Hey, hero, let’s go! | 英雄 走吧 |
[01:09] | “Princess Selenia and her little brother Betameche…” | 赛琳娜公主和弟弟贝塔麦许 |
[01:11] | “…joined our dauntless adventure.” | 加入了这次勇敢的冒险旅程 |
[01:14] | “After many brave exploits and close shaves, | 在无数次英勇奋战和与死神擦肩而过后 |
[01:17] | they thwarted Maltazard’s plan.” | 他们挫败了马塔札德的计划 |
[01:19] | Father, get me! | 父亲 救我上去 |
[01:21] | “And at last, they recovered the treasure.” | 并最终 找到了宝物 |
[01:25] | Bravo, my boy. | 孩子 你真棒 |
[01:28] | “Ten Months later, Arthur received a S.O.S” | 十个月后 亚瑟收到了求助 |
[01:31] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[01:32] | “He made it back to the Minimoys as fast as he could.” | 他以最快的速度回到了迷你世界 |
[01:40] | “With his friend Max and his flying ladybug…” | 与他的朋友马克斯和飞行瓢虫一道 |
[01:43] | “Arthur went to the rescue.” | 展开了救援 |
[01:46] | “After freeing Betameche from the army of Unicorns…” | 在将贝塔麦许从独角兽军团中解救之后 |
[01:50] | “…he finally reached the Minimoy village.” | 他终于到达了迷你村庄 |
[01:54] | “Only to discover that the call for help, | 却发现求助其实是 |
[01:56] | was a trap set for him by the loathsome, Maltazard.” | 可恶的马塔札德为他设下的陷阱 |
[02:00] | “Maltazard was determined to take Arthur’s place | 马塔札德想替代亚瑟 |
[02:03] | on the return trip out of the Minimoy’s world…” | 离开迷你世界 |
[02:10] | “…into the human world.” | 回到人类世界 |
[02:14] | “Now in, bigger and stronger than ever. | 如今面对空前庞大和强大的敌人 |
[02:17] | How can Arthur, Betameche and Selenia stop him?!” | 亚瑟 贝塔麦许和赛琳娜将如何应对 |
[02:23] | “At last, you’re going to find out.” | 终于 答案即将揭晓 |
[03:46] | They’re so excitable today. | 他们今天太激动了吧 |
[03:49] | Strange, Spring’s long gone. | 奇怪 春天早过了啊 |
[03:50] | Hey, what’s going on?! | 发生什么了 |
[03:53] | What? That’s awful! | 什么 太可怕了 |
[03:59] | Hey, Beautiful, we’ll finish this off later! | 美人 咱们回头 再继续 |
[04:02] | I have to warn the king! | 我得去警告国王 |
[04:13] | Come on, taxi! | 快 的士 |
[04:59] | Did you just knock? | 你刚刚敲门了吗 |
[05:00] | Yes, with my head! | 对 用我的头 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1296个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:253个,六级词汇:103个,GRE词汇:123个,托福词汇:165个,考研词汇:254个,专四词汇:214个,专八词汇:36个, 所有生词标注共:408个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:01] | Geez, why can’t you use your hand, like everybody else? | 天啊 你就不能和别人一样用手吗 |
[05:03] | There’s no time to explain, I need to see the King! | 没时间解释了 我要见国王 |
[05:16] | Arthur, this can’t be a good omen. | 亚瑟 这可不是什么好的预兆 |
[05:19] | – Do something to help, will you? – I’ll try. | -做些什么帮帮她吧 -我试试 |
[05:21] | Right. | 好 |
[05:26] | – Still going? – Yes. | -还没完吗 -对 |
[05:34] | Don’t you think you should try to come up with a plan first | 你不觉得你该先想个计划 |
[05:36] | before charging off to a new adventure? | 再开始新的冒险吗 |
[05:39] | We have to catch Evil M’s before he can do any harm. | 我们得在恶魔M造成破坏前抓住他 |
[05:41] | That’s the plan! | 这就是计划 |
[05:42] | Evil M is probably seven foot tall by now! | 可他现在可能有七英尺高了 |
[05:45] | We are two millimeters tall. | 而我们只有两毫米 |
[05:47] | Seven feet, two millimeters… What is the difference? | 七英尺 两毫米 有什么区别 |
[05:49] | You don’t measure soldiers’ bravery in inches. | 战士的勇猛不由身高决定 |
[05:52] | You are right, it’s by the number of people | 没错 是要看最后 |
[05:53] | who turn out for his funeral. | 死亡的人数 |
[05:54] | Selenia, you have no idea what seven foot is. | 赛琳娜 你根本不知道七英尺是什么概念 |
[05:57] | The power of this sword will be useless. | 这把剑的力量是微不足道的 |
[05:59] | He’ll use it to pick his teeth! | 只能给他当当牙签 |
[06:01] | Maybe he will. Maybe I fail,.. | 也许是这样 也许我会输 |
[06:03] | …but I’m a princess of royal blood | 但我是有着皇家血统的公主 |
[06:05] | and I will defend my kingdom to my last breath! | 我将誓死保卫我的国家 |
[06:08] | Awesome! Great speeches! | 好极了 说得好 |
[06:10] | Meantime, the sword is still in the stone. | 不过 剑还在石头里 |
[06:12] | – Beta, tell me … – Yes? | -贝塔 告诉我 -什么 |
[06:14] | It’s been a long time since I beat you up, hasn’t it? | 我是不是很久没打过你了 |
[06:18] | No. | 不是 |
[06:21] | Cut it out! | 停下来 |
[06:23] | The best plan is definitely not to beat each other up! | 最好的计划绝不会是起内讧 |
[06:25] | So, what’s the best plan, Mr. Smarty pants! | 那么 最好的计划是什么呢 聪明人 |
[06:27] | We have to take a minute and think. Calmly, ok. | 我们得静下来想一想 好吗 |
[06:31] | M is very tall and we are very small, | 马塔很高 而我们很小 |
[06:32] | but he’s a stranger in a world that I know very well. | 但他对我所熟悉的世界是完全陌生的 |
[06:35] | And he will not take long to raise an army and invade my country. | 过不了多久他就会建立军队侵略我的国家 |
[06:39] | Now he’s so big he can travel faster and he can go farther. | 他现在很大 可以走得更快更远 |
[06:41] | Now I think that leaves us with only one option! | 我想我们只剩一个选择了 |
[06:43] | We have to grow too! | 我们也长大 |
[06:45] | Bravo, Arthur, the perfect solution! | 好极了 亚瑟 真是完美的方法 |
[06:47] | Now maybe you can tell us how you plan on growing us? | 那你说说打算怎么让我们长大 |
[06:49] | Maybe gobble down tons of selenijske soup to make a quick gain of… | 或许吞下几吨斯林尼克汤能快速长高 |
[06:53] | …one millimeter! | 一毫米 |
[06:54] | No, but there has to be a solution. | 不 一定有办法的 |
[06:56] | He’s right! Is written in the big book. Page 712… | 没错 那本大书 712页 写着 |
[06:59] | …where there is no solution, there’s no problem. | 没有办法 就没有问题 |
[07:01] | Well, little brother, guess what? | 听着 弟弟 |
[07:03] | There is a problem, and the solution cannot be found in any book. | 现在有问题 但办法在书里是找不到的 |
[07:06] | In a book! Of course! You’re so right! | 书里 对啊 你说的太对了 |
[07:09] | The solution is not in a book? It’s between two books! | 办法不在书里 而是在两本书之间 |
[07:11] | What? | 什么 |
[07:12] | Listen to me! In Archibald’s study, | 听我说 在阿奇博尔德的书房 |
[07:14] | I saw a vial between two books. | 我在两本书间看到过一个药水瓶 |
[07:16] | It contained an elixir that | 里面装着能让你 |
[07:17] | makes you go from Minimoy size to human size! | 从迷你人变成人类的药水 |
[07:20] | So, we are not human enough for you! | 就是说 对你来说我们不是人了 |
[07:22] | No, that’s not what I … Selenia, please! | 不 我不是这个意思 赛琳娜 别这样 |
[07:25] | This is no time to pick fights! Adventure is waiting for us! | 现在不是找事的时候 新的冒险在等着我们 |
[07:31] | By the Great Forest! I’ll never get used to that. | 天啊 我总是习惯不了 |
[08:04] | Simon, your badge! | 西蒙 你的徽章 |
[08:08] | Your badge should be 4 fingers | 你的徽章只能摆在 |
[08:09] | over your left pocket, and no place else. | 左口袋上四指处 |
[08:12] | Sorry, Chief. Thanks for the tip. | 抱歉 长官 多谢提醒 |
[08:26] | Martin, that was fast. | 马丁 来得真快啊 |
[08:28] | “You holler, we are here.” That’s our motto. | 一呼即来 这是我们的原则 |
[08:30] | Yes I know. And who’s that? | 是 我知道 那是谁 |
[08:32] | He…is my new partner. Just out of school. | 他是我的新搭档 刚毕业 |
[08:37] | I try to teach him the rudiments of the job. You know, | 我正在带他入门 |
[08:39] | the dos and don’ts, the ins and outs, | 教他该做什么不该做什么 如何进退 |
[08:42] | the hows and how not tos! | 该怎样不该怎样 |
[08:44] | Just one month and he’s already crawling. He’s a promising recruit. | 才一个月他就在爬了 很有前途 |
[08:51] | Simon! | 西蒙 |
[08:54] | – Chief, I lost my badge! – Find it!! | -长官 我的徽章丢了 -找到它 |
[09:03] | You know it’s my son-in-law that insisted on calling you. | 是我女婿坚持要叫你来 |
[09:07] | I wouldn’t disturb you for anything so minor. | 我不想为这么点小事打扰你 |
[09:09] | -Hello, Martin. -Mrs. Rose, my pleasure. | -你好 马丁 -很高兴见到你 罗斯夫人 |
[09:11] | You must be dying of thirst from this heat… | 外面那么热 你一定渴死了 |
[09:14] | I’ll make you some nice, fresh lemonade. | 我给你做些可口新鲜的柠檬汁 |
[09:16] | That will be great, thank you. | 那真是太好了 谢谢 |
[09:18] | What exactly happened? | 到底怎么了 |
[09:20] | Oh, it was nothing, a little too much sun on his head. | 其实没什么 他被晒晕了 |
[09:23] | You know, when the temperature rises, the heat makes you see things. | 你知道 温度升高时 热量会使人产生幻觉 |
[09:26] | Well, let me talk to him. | 我和他谈谈 |
[09:33] | Well, then, sir. What… exactly did we see today? | 那么 今天我们看到什么了 |
[09:39] | I saw the devil! | 我看到恶魔了 |
[09:44] | The devil? | 恶魔? |
[09:48] | What did this devil look like? | 这个恶魔长什么样呢 |
[09:50] | Er… about ten feet tall, | 差不多十英尺高 |
[09:52] | with a big hat and… wings on his back. | 带着一顶大帽子 背上还有翅膀 |
[09:57] | Interesting. Skin color? White, black, yellow? | 有趣 皮肤颜色呢 白 黑还是黄色 |
[10:01] | Green. With blue tints. | 绿色 有些偏蓝 |
[10:04] | Any distinguishing features? | 有什么特别的特征吗 |
[10:07] | A big nose without nostrils. | 鼻子很大但没有鼻孔 |
[10:10] | And holes all over the rest of his body. | 满身都是洞 |
[10:13] | One tiny arm, kind of withered, | 一根手臂很细 像是萎缩了 |
[10:15] | ..Compared with the other, | 另一根却很壮 |
[10:16] | which was enormous with this kind of pincers… | 还长着这样的钳子 |
[10:20] | …he used to pick me up and threw me down! | 他就用它举起我再扔掉 |
[10:23] | I was so scared I called for my mother! | 我吓得都叫妈了 |
[10:25] | Armand? | 阿曼德 |
[10:27] | – Hello, Martin. – Ma’am? | -你好 马丁 -夫人 |
[10:29] | Oh, one more thing! | 对了 还有 |
[10:31] | I think he likes marshmallows. | 我想他喜欢棉花糖 |
[10:33] | – I think I have all I need. – Ok. | -这些信息够了 -好 |
[10:36] | I’m going to write up my report, and we will be in touch. | 我会去写报告的 保持联系 |
[10:45] | Simon! | 西蒙 |
[10:47] | Archibald, I don’t want to alarm you… | 阿奇博尔德 我并不想吓唬你 |
[10:51] | …but, the situation might be worse than you think. | 但是 情况可能比你想的要糟 |
[10:53] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用担心 |
[10:55] | I know him ever since he was this high. | 他这么高的时候我就认识他了 |
[10:57] | I know how to talk with him. | 我知道怎么和他说话 |
[10:58] | Talking is fine, but in this situation, | 说话没有问题 但现在这个情况 |
[11:00] | you might consider isolating him. | 你最好考虑把他隔离了 |
[11:02] | Definitely! Before we can isolate him, we have to capture him. | 没错 不过隔离前 我们得先把他抓住 |
[11:06] | We will break the spell and he’ll shrink back to its 3mm height. | 我们会破掉咒语让他变回三毫米 |
[11:10] | All it will soon will be back to normal. | 然后一切就恢复正常了 |
[11:12] | Thank you for stopping by. | 多谢你的造访 |
[11:15] | Chief… | 长官 |
[11:17] | …I still can’t find my badge. | 我还是找不到徽章 |
[11:21] | First thing first, let’s get out of this mad house! | 事有轻重缓急 我们先离开这疯子家 |
[11:39] | That is so typical of humans! | 这就是人类 |
[11:41] | Just throwing things away without a word of warning! | 什么都不说就随便乱扔东西 |
[11:44] | What is this thing? | 这是什么 |
[11:45] | It’s a Police badge. | 这是警徽 |
[11:46] | My parents must have called the police when they saw I disappeared. | 一定是我爸妈看我消失就叫了警察 |
[11:49] | When I disappear mine will invite people over to celebrate! | 我消失的话爸妈一定会谢天谢地的 |
[11:53] | Are you sure that this is the best way to enter my world? | 你确定这是进入我的世界最好的一条路吗 |
[11:56] | – Watch out! – Yuck, looks like a sward. | -小心 -看起来像一层草皮 |
[11:59] | – It’s only mud. – Not quite! | -只是泥罢了 -不尽然 |
[12:05] | Where do they come from? | 它们从哪儿来的 |
[12:06] | Three days of rain, | 下了三天的雨 |
[12:07] | it went up with a mud face of every bug within a ten-mile radius. | 方圆十英里的虫子就都是一副泥巴脸了 |
[12:10] | – Looking at a million of anything! – Or anybody. | -看看这么多的东西 -或者人 |
[12:13] | Look, I think Selenia is right about us as a team. | 我觉得赛琳娜说的没错 |
[12:15] | We’ll just end up getting in each other’s way? | 我们不该擅闯别人的领地 |
[12:17] | Hey, I will let you two go ahead. Good idea, huh? | 我让你们俩先走 好主意吧 |
[12:19] | I have a better one. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[12:24] | Hop on. We’ll slide right over them. | 上来 我们直接从它们身上滑过去 |
[12:29] | All aboard the Bug-Express! | 小虫快车出发 |
[12:36] | How do you steer this thing? | 这东西怎么控制 |
[12:37] | You don’t! You just lean to one side or the other. | 控制不了 你只能选一边倒 |
[12:40] | – Sure, but which side? – Right? | -行 哪边 -右 |
[12:46] | Left! | 左 |
[12:51] | What about braking? | 怎么刹车呢 |
[12:52] | You just wait for the slugs to flatten out . | 只能等它自己停下来 |
[13:02] | Ohhh! They are huge this year! | 今年它们真大啊 |
[13:05] | You gotta wonder if that new factory is | 你都不得不猜想新工厂 |
[13:07] | spewing out some wierd stuff! | 是不是生产了什么奇怪的东西 |
[13:13] | Hey Chief, in the heat the road looks like it’s warped. | 长官 这么热的天 路就像弯了一样 |
[13:17] | It’s like in the desert, a mirage. | 就像在沙漠中 蜃楼 |
[13:20] | Pretty soon, you’ll be seeing palm trees. | 很快 你就能看到棕榈树了 |
[13:29] | You’re right, I do see a palm tree | 你说得对 我真在路中间 |
[13:32] | right there in the middle of the road! | 看到树了 |
[13:33] | It’s an optical illusion. | 那是光学幻象 |
[13:34] | It’s really that water tower about a mile down there. | 那实际上是一英里外的水塔 |
[13:40] | Well, it’s a heck of an illusion, it looks like it’s moving. | 真是见鬼的幻象 它看起来就像在动 |
[13:43] | Just wait a couple of seconds, | 再等几秒 |
[13:45] | your palm tree will completely disappear. | 棕榈树就会彻底消失了 |
[13:49] | – Chief, that’s not a plam tree! – The devil! | -长官 那不是棕榈树 -恶魔 |
[14:02] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[14:20] | Evil M has vanished. | 恶魔M消失了 |
[14:23] | What do you mean ‘vanished’? | 什么叫消失了 |
[14:25] | We searched every inch of the forest. | 我们搜索了森林的每一寸土地 |
[14:26] | There’s no trace of him. | 找不到他的踪迹 |
[14:28] | He couldn’t have flown away. | 他不能就那样飞走了 |
[14:29] | His wings haven’t been working for ages. | 他的翅膀很多年不能用了 |
[14:32] | He will come back. We’ll hide and wait for him. | 他会回来的 我们就藏在这里等他 |
[14:35] | Hide? All 8 feet of you? | 藏? 你们都有八英尺啊 |
[14:37] | You don’t really think that nobody is going to noti … | 不会真以为没人能注… |
[14:50] | Which pipe is right one? | 我们该走哪根管子 |
[14:52] | This one is from my room which is right next to Archibald’s study. | 这根通向我房间 就在阿奇博尔德书房隔壁 |
[14:56] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[14:58] | We have to climb all the way up? | 我们要一路爬上去吗 |
[15:00] | Don’t worry, we gonna take a bubble. | 别担心 我们会乘泡泡上去 |
[15:07] | We would like to take a trip. | 我们想乘泡泡 |
[15:09] | Did anybody ever teach you | 没人教过你 |
[15:10] | to say ‘hello’ when you wake someone up? | 把人叫醒要先打招呼吗 |
[15:12] | ‘Hello’, we would like to take a trip. | 你好 我们想乘泡泡 |
[15:13] | I know it’s for a trip! | 我知道是为了乘泡泡 |
[15:15] | What other reasons would anyone wake me up? | 不然谁会把我叫醒 |
[15:17] | For my ‘pleasant’ mood and my ‘sparkling’ conversation?! | 难道是为了让我高兴 和我说话? |
[15:22] | Right! I’ll at least know where you’re going. | 好吧 至少告诉我你们要去哪儿 |
[15:25] | – Ya! That pipe there with the red lever. – Perfect! | -有红阀门的那根管子 -很好 |
[15:32] | Alright! Stay seated, avoid sharp objects and loud noises. | 好了 坐好了 避免尖锐物品和大声说话 |
[15:36] | Got it?! -Ok. | 知道了吗 -知道了 |
[15:37] | Flight time is about 5 minutes. | 飞行时间约为五分钟 |
[15:39] | Thank you for using our company and we hope to see you again… | 谢谢选择本公司的服务 希望 |
[15:41] | …in a million years. | 一百万年后再见 |
[15:42] | Not exactly great sales strategy. | 真不是什么好的营销策略 |
[15:45] | Listen here! If I chose this backwater outpost, | 听好了 我选择住在这个死水口 |
[15:47] | it wasn’t to do business… | 不是为了做生意 |
[15:49] | …it was to be left alone, | 而是为了享受孤独 |
[15:50] | not to be woken up every 5 minutes … | 更不想每五分钟被叫醒一次 |
[15:52] | Somebody made a trip before us? | 我们之前也有人从这儿走吗 |
[15:54] | Yes, only a few days ago. | 是啊 就几天前 |
[15:55] | Some poor slober was weeping like a willow. | 一个哭得乱颤的可怜虫 |
[15:57] | What did he look like? | 他长得什么样 |
[15:58] | Eh… pretty big guy, nasty arms, | 长得挺壮 手臂很恶心 |
[16:01] | nice eyes, but a real blockhead… | 眼睛很漂亮 不过真是个傻子 |
[16:03] | – Darcos! – That’s the one! | -达尔科斯 -就叫这个 |
[16:08] | – No, please! Open up! – Have a nice trip! | -不 求你了 打开门 -旅途愉快 |
[16:11] | – Open up! – We want to get out! | -开门 -我们想出去 |
[16:22] | Well, here we go. You talk about bad luck and it comes running. | 看吧 你一说坏运气 这就来了 |
[16:25] | Beta, don’t be so superstitious. | 贝塔 别迷信 |
[16:27] | Do you think we’re going stay like this for a long time? | 你觉得我们会在这儿待很久吗 |
[16:29] | Yeah, until someone in this dump gets the great idea to turn on the water. | 是啊 直到这鬼地方有人灵感一闪想用水了 |
[16:39] | Douglas, see who’s on the list today. | 道格拉斯 看看有谁在岗 |
[16:41] | I need 4 volunteers! | 我需要四个志愿者 |
[16:49] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[16:50] | We saw …A mirage. | 我们看到了蜃楼 |
[16:53] | And a palm tree. | 还有棕榈树 |
[16:57] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[16:59] | Well, it wasn’t a mirage. | 其实那不是蜃楼 |
[17:00] | And it wasn’t a palm tree. | 也不是棕榈树 |
[17:01] | What was it then? | 那究竟是什么 |
[17:04] | It was the devil. | 那是恶魔 |
[17:06] | What? | 什么 |
[17:10] | On top of that, I lost my badge. | 更重要的是 我的徽章丢了 |
[17:32] | – Good morning, Mrs. Springler. – Good morning, Mrs. Herman. | -早上好 施博林格夫人 -早上好 赫尔曼夫人 |
[17:36] | – How are you doing today? – Very well indeed. | -今天过得如何 -很不错 |
[17:38] | Now what can I do for you today? | 今天你需要些什么呢 |
[17:40] | – I need a new tablecloth. -Oh, please come in! | -我想要一张新的桌布 -请进 |
[17:43] | Let me show you what we’ve got. | 看看我们这儿的货 |
[17:45] | Looking for cloth or linen? Oh, I have got just the thing! | 你想要棉布还是亚麻布 还有这个 |
[17:51] | – Look, this just came in from France? – Really? | -这是刚从法国运来的 -是吗 |
[17:55] | Yes, Isn’t it beautiful? | 是啊 漂亮吧 |
[18:00] | Good day, Mrs. Springler. | 你好 施博林格夫人 |
[18:43] | If it’s a client I will give them a 50% discount. | 如果是病人我一定给他打五折 |
[18:53] | I am sorry, I was expecting someone else. | 抱歉 我在等其他人 |
[19:01] | How… how can I help you? | 我可以为您做些什么 |
[19:03] | I saw your ad. | 我看到了你的广告 |
[19:10] | Nice work. | 做的不错啊 |
[19:12] | Oh, thanks you… er. | 谢谢 |
[19:18] | How can I help you? | 有什么可以帮您的吗 |
[19:21] | I want my old face back again. | 我想将脸变回原样 |
[19:24] | What did you look like before? | 你以前长成什么样 |
[19:27] | I was young, good looking, a proud and wilful warrior. | 我是个年轻 俊美 骄傲恣意的战士 |
[19:32] | Determined to conquer both lands and hearts. | 致力于征服所有土地和灵魂 |
[19:36] | Now, look at me! I am nothing but a ghost of my former self. | 现在 看看我 我就像一个鬼魂 |
[19:41] | I have to say you’re not exactly… | 我得说你的确 |
[19:45] | …easy on the eyes! | 不太好看 |
[19:48] | – Eh, but how did it happen? – Poisoning. | -怎么成这样的 -中毒 |
[19:51] | I have seen some horrible cases in my day, | 我也见过可怕的案例 |
[19:54] | but nothing compared to this. | 却没见过这么可怕的 |
[19:56] | I mean in terms of decomposition. | 我是指降解的程度 |
[19:59] | – Who poisoned you? – A woman! | -谁给你下的毒 -一个女人 |
[20:03] | Oh… women can be terrifyingly merciless sometimes. | 有时女人真是无情得可怕 |
[20:06] | Yes, beatles especially? | 没错 尤其是甲虫 |
[20:10] | Look, the best thing for you to do is go home. | 听着 你最好就是回家 |
[20:14] | Take a few magazines, | 找些杂志 |
[20:14] | cut out everything you like, nose, mouth, ears … | 剪下所有你喜欢的 鼻子 嘴 耳朵 |
[20:16] | Then, come back with your clippings | 然后拿着你的剪切画回来 |
[20:18] | and I’ll see what I can do, okay? | 我看看能做些什么 行吗 |
[20:24] | I know exactly what I want. | 我知道我想要变成怎样 |
[20:27] | I will cancel all my appontments and see you right now! | 我会马上取消所有预约 立刻为你手术 |
[20:29] | Just show me what you want and I’ll do it! | 告诉我你想变成什么样 我马上就做 |
[20:32] | I don’t want to be called evil M anymore! | 我不想再被叫做恶魔M了 |
[20:36] | I want to be called M, ‘The Magician’! | 我想被叫做M 魔术师 |
[20:41] | Ok. | 好 |
[20:44] | Doesn’t anyone in your family ever wash? | 你家的人都不用水吗 |
[20:47] | Of course, usually the first into the bathroom is my father. | 当然用 通常第一个进厕所的是我父亲 |
[20:50] | For a quick shave. | 剃个胡子 |
[20:52] | After that, when we’re at home, my mother generally takes a bath. | 然后 我们在家时 我妈会洗个澡 |
[20:56] | As for grandma, she likes to water the flowers! | 至于外祖母 她喜欢给花浇水 |
[21:00] | Why is the faucet always so hard to turn? | 为什么水龙头总是这么难开 |
[21:04] | And if mother doesn’t really assist us… grandma will. | 如果妈妈帮不了我们的话 外祖母可以 |
[21:07] | Because by this time she is usually | 因为这个时候她一般都会在 |
[21:08] | in the kitchen peeling and washing vegetables for lunch. | 厨房里切菜洗菜准备午餐 |
[21:11] | Hello, Mrs. Springler, I’m so sorry to bother you. | 你好 斯宾乐夫人 很抱歉打扰了 |
[21:14] | I was wondering if by any chance | 我想问下你有没有看到 |
[21:16] | that you see my Arthur somewhere in your fields. | 我家亚瑟在你田里玩 |
[21:19] | And if grandma doesn’t get us out of here, | 如果外婆还不能把我们放出去 |
[21:21] | grandpa certainly will. | 外公肯定能 |
[21:24] | So, what you’re saying is… | 所以 你是说 |
[21:26] | – we should get moving ages ago? – In theory… | -我们早就该出去了 -理论上 |
[21:29] | – Yes! -I knew it… fate! | -是的 -我就知道 该死 |
[21:30] | We’ve just pissed the Goddess of the forest, | 我们刚把森林女神惹火了 |
[21:32] | now she’s getting even. | 现在她也快到了 |
[21:34] | Stop complaining, Betameche, could be worse. | 别抱怨了 贝塔麦许 本来可能更糟呢 |
[21:37] | Oh, There is worse than being | 还有什么能比困在 |
[21:38] | trapped in bubble in a rotten pipe full of water? | 水管里出不去的泡泡中更糟的 |
[21:41] | What? | 什么 |
[21:49] | With a bit of luck, the current will keep him away. | 运气好的话 水流会把他带走 |
[22:01] | This time you won’t escape me! | 这次你们逃不掉了 |
[22:06] | – Selenia, what do we do? – Absolutely nothing. | -赛琳娜 我们怎么办 -最好什么都别做 |
[22:09] | Look, he’s spinning his bubble around the water. | 看 他的泡泡在水里转了 |
[22:12] | Gradually, he’ll drift away. | 渐渐地 他会越跑越远 |
[22:14] | Let’s cheer him on! | 给他加个油吧 |
[22:17] | – Go, go Darcos! – Come on, Darcos! Just go! | -快跑 达尔科斯 -跑啊 达尔科斯 快跑 |
[22:22] | Run faster! Run! Good boy, Darcos. | 跑快点 快点 好样的 达尔科斯 |
[22:28] | Try to do better next time! | 下次再跑快点 |
[22:40] | Is he allowed to do that? | 他居然能这么干 |
[22:42] | Selenia, what do we do? | 赛琳娜 我们怎么办 |
[22:45] | We pray that someone in this house needs water! | 祈祷家里人快开水龙头 |
[22:55] | If praying doesn’t work, then what shall we do? | 如果祈祷没用呢 那我们怎么办 |
[22:59] | Then we wait for bells to begin for the final battle! | 那我们就等待最后决斗的钟声响起 |
[23:23] | Damn! | 该死 |
[23:28] | Yes? | 你好 |
[23:32] | Sir? | 先生 |
[23:35] | – Can I help you? – Yes, indeed. | -有什么事吗 -有 当然有 |
[23:39] | I’m terribly sorry to trouble you so early in the morning. | 我很抱歉这么早来打扰你 |
[23:41] | That’s not a problem. | 没关系 |
[23:44] | – Are you lost? – Well, yes in a way. | -你迷路了吗 -是的 可以这么说 |
[23:47] | Actually, this is my land a long time ago. | 其实 很早以前这里是我的家 |
[23:50] | So long ago, | 很早很早以前 |
[23:51] | in fact, I hardly recognize it. | 事实上我都有点认不出来了 |
[23:53] | I see, you lived here as a boy… | 你是很小的时候在这住的吧 |
[23:55] | – …you’ve come back for old time sake? – Exactly! | -现在回来看看老房子 -没错 |
[23:59] | These vast pastures with the playground reminds you… | 这片带操场的大草地总是会提醒你… |
[24:02] | It must have seemed less vast, | 现在草地看起来应该小了很多吧 |
[24:04] | – now that you’ve grown so tall? – Yes, indeed. | -你也长这么大了 -是的 没错 |
[24:07] | Much smaller. | 小了很多 |
[24:09] | Come in, please. It’s already hot outside, | 进来吧 外面太热了 |
[24:11] | you’ll feel much better in the shade. | 进来就凉快多了 |
[24:13] | Yes, I do prefer shady places. | 好的 我确实比较喜欢阴凉的地方 |
[24:25] | Come in, please. | 进来吧 |
[24:35] | Please take a sit. | 请坐 |
[24:38] | I will bring you a glass of chilled lemonade. | 我给你拿杯冰柠檬水 |
[24:40] | Don’t go to any trouble on my account. | 不用那么麻烦的 |
[24:42] | A glass of water will be fine. | 一杯水就可以了 |
[24:44] | Lemonade is a family tradition. | 柠檬水可是家族传统 |
[24:46] | Our grandson loves it. | 我孙子就很喜欢 |
[24:48] | Your Grandson? Oh, I adore children. | 你孙子 我喜欢小孩 |
[24:51] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[24:55] | He’s eh.. he’s in his room. | 他 他在房间里 |
[25:07] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[25:18] | This is your bedroom? | 这是你的卧室 |
[25:20] | No, this is just the bathroom where I get washed every morning. | 不 这只是我每天早上洗漱的浴室 |
[25:24] | I’d rather stay dirty. | 我情愿脏兮兮的 |
[25:25] | You generally do anyway, Beta. | 你确实是这样的 贝塔 |
[25:27] | Every morning is a battle to get you under the droplet. | 每天早上让你洗漱都跟打仗似的 |
[25:30] | That’s not true! | 谁说的 |
[25:30] | I’m not afraid of a drop of water! | 我才不怕水呢 |
[25:34] | Hey, Arthur! Are we going to walk for long? | 亚瑟 我们还要走很久吗 |
[25:37] | No. | 不会很久 |
[25:39] | Oh, my gosh, these cars! Look at this one! | 天哪 这么多车 看这个 |
[25:42] | – No. – This is one is great! | -不 -这辆很不错 |
[25:45] | – I love this one! – No! | -我喜欢这辆 -不 |
[25:47] | What about this one,huh? | 那这辆呢 |
[25:48] | No, I have got about a dozen of that. | 不 那种车我多了去了 |
[25:51] | But this one is my favorite. | 但这个才是我的最爱 |
[25:53] | What so special about it? | 它有什么特别的 |
[25:56] | It goes fast! | 它很快 |
[26:00] | – Hey, you know where you’re going? – Yes. | -你知道要去哪吗 -知道 |
[26:24] | Now we left the bathroom. To your left, | 现在我们离开浴室了 在你的左边 |
[26:26] | my desk, to your right, the bed | 是我的书桌 右边是床 |
[26:28] | …and straight ahead, Grand Central Station. | 前面直走是中央车站 |
[26:33] | Last stop, everybody out! | 终点站 下车吧 |
[26:48] | Got any more surprises like that up your sleeve? | 还有什么像这一样的惊喜吗 |
[26:53] | Actually, there’s one more. | 实际上 还有一个 |
[26:55] | Better tell me about it now. I hate surprises! | 那你最好现在告诉我 我讨厌惊喜 |
[26:59] | Right, ok. I have a friend called Alfred. | 好吧 我有一个朋友叫阿尔弗雷德 |
[27:03] | He’s a dog. | 他是只狗 |
[27:04] | What is a dog? | 什么是狗 |
[27:05] | It’s like a Gamos, but much, much bigger. | 就像格莫斯 但是大很多而已 |
[27:16] | Don’t worry, he wouldn’t hurt a fly. | 别担心 他连苍蝇都不吃 |
[27:24] | Go on Alfred! Scram! | 走开阿尔弗雷德 走开 |
[27:42] | – Arthur, you’re not going to kill the poor animal, are you? – No, silly. | -亚瑟你不是要杀了它吧 -不是 笨蛋 |
[27:46] | Just give him something to chase! | 只是给他点东西追而已 |
[28:10] | Sir, won’t be a minute. | 先生 稍等一会 |
[28:13] | The Ice cubes won’t come out of the tray. | 那些冰块就是不肯出来 |
[28:15] | – Hmmm… funny! – Indeed. | -真有趣 -没错 |
[28:19] | Why did you invite that stranger into the house? | 你干嘛让个陌生人进家里来 |
[28:22] | I don’t know. The ‘voice’ probably. | 我不知道 可能因为他的声音吧 |
[28:25] | Seem to recognize it, but his face… | 我好像听过 但是他的脸 |
[28:27] | Not a face you can easily forget. | 那可不是一张容易忘记的脸 |
[28:30] | I must be losing my memory with age. | 我肯定是年纪大了健忘了 |
[28:32] | I just can’t put a face to that voice. | 我就是想不出来那是谁的声音 |
[28:36] | Dad, Why doesn’t the faucet open when I’m using it? | 爸 为什么我用的时候水龙头就打不开 |
[28:40] | Because you’re turning it the wrong way, honey? Remember… | 因为你拧错方向了 宝贝 记住 |
[28:42] | Righty-tighty, lefty-loosey. | 往右关 往左开 |
[28:45] | – Put your hands around this pitcher. – Oh… much better! | -把手放上来冰冰 -真舒服 |
[28:48] | Rose, we have a guest in the living room. | 罗斯 我们客厅里有个客人 |
[28:49] | Will do me a favor and bring in the lemonade. I’ll get the glass. | 你能把柠檬水拿过去吗 我去拿杯子 |
[28:52] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[28:53] | Honey, our guest looks a little strange. | 宝贝 我们的客人长得有点奇怪 |
[28:57] | Try not to stare. | 尽量别盯着人家看 |
[28:58] | Oh, you can count on me, Dad. | 放心吧 爸爸 |
[29:00] | Remember every Saturday I work as volunteer at the hospital. | 你不记得我每个周六都在医院做志愿者吗 |
[29:04] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[29:10] | A nice refreshing lemonade? | 来杯美味提神的柠檬水 |
[29:19] | – Rose? – What was that horrible scream? | -罗斯 -什么可怕的叫声 |
[29:23] | – Oh, nothing, it’s just my mother. – Rose! | -没事 是我妈 -罗斯 |
[29:34] | Honey, honey, it’s me! I’m here! Say something! | 宝贝 是我 我在这 说话 |
[29:42] | I will get a cold cloth. | 我去拿条冰毛巾 |
[29:44] | – Is it serious, doctor? – I think she will survive. | -严重吗 医生 -我觉得 她会没事的 |
[29:48] | Darling, darling, wake up, we love you! | 亲爱的 亲爱的 起来 我们爱你 |
[29:51] | Come back to us, come back to us! | 快醒过来 快醒醒 |
[29:57] | If the princess would kindly step aboard. | 如果公主愿意的话请上车吧 |
[30:00] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[30:10] | Stand clear off the track, the train is about to depart. | 远离轨道 列车即将发出 |
[31:08] | I love the train! | 我爱火车 |
[31:09] | Isn’t it a great way to travel? | 不觉得坐火车旅游很棒吗 |
[31:11] | It’s a little bit old-fashion. | 老土了点 |
[31:12] | But at least we have the time to admire the view. | 但是我们就有时间欣赏美景了 |
[31:19] | Arthur! | 亚瑟 |
[31:35] | Ku-ku, again! | 我又来了 |
[31:40] | – Now that hurts! – Let’s get out of here? | -那肯定很疼 -我们得离开这 |
[31:49] | – Let me deal with this. – Yes, let’s make a deal! | -我来 -好啊 这是你说的 |
[31:56] | Arthur! | 亚瑟 |
[32:06] | Arthur? | 亚瑟 |
[32:09] | – Help me! – Careful! Move to your right! | -救命 -小心 到右边去 |
[32:22] | Hasta la vista, baby! | 永别了 宝贝 |
[32:34] | – Hey, Darcos, let’s make peace. – Sure! | -达尔科斯 我们和解吧 -好啊 |
[32:39] | No, Arthur! | 不 亚瑟 |
[32:41] | Be careful! | 小心 |
[32:44] | Arthur, watch out! | 亚瑟 当心 |
[32:50] | Beta, do something! Arthur! | 贝塔 快想办法 亚瑟 |
[33:00] | Well done! Arthur, come on! | 好样的 亚瑟 快走 |
[33:07] | Don’t move, stay here. | 别动 待在这 |
[33:13] | – Selenia! – Arthur! | -赛琳娜 -亚瑟 |
[33:20] | Arthur, we do not have the time for this. | 亚瑟 我们没时间谈情说爱了 |
[33:23] | Yes! I mean no! | 是的 我是说没有 |
[33:39] | Let me deal with this! | 让我来 |
[33:46] | Arthur! | 亚瑟 |
[33:50] | Be careful! | 小心 |
[33:55] | “Twinkle, twinkle little fish, I will have you in my teeth…” | 一闪一闪小小鱼 把你挂在我牙上 |
[34:02] | – Selenia! – NO, Arthur! | -赛琳娜 -不 亚瑟 |
[34:05] | – … I’ll eat you whole! – No! | -把你们全吃掉 -不要 |
[34:15] | Guys, we really don’t have time for this. | 二位 我们现在真的没有时间了 |
[34:22] | Let’s split up! | 我们分头行动 |
[34:59] | Darcos, you should turn around. | 达尔科斯 你该看看后面 |
[35:01] | Ya, ya, I know that trick! | 是是是 我知道你的小伎俩 |
[35:03] | – Darcos there’s a tunnel! – Really? | -达尔科斯 前面是隧道 -真的吗 |
[35:06] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[35:33] | Another piece! | 又是一块玻璃 |
[35:34] | You have to be careful of glass. They’re everywhere. | 你可小心点 这到处都是玻璃碎 |
[35:37] | I made you some coffee. | 我给你煮了点咖啡 |
[35:40] | Lemonade would have been more refreshing, | 柠檬水可能更提神一点 |
[35:42] | but … that’s all we’ve got. | 但是 我们只剩这个了 |
[35:44] | – I’ll put it over here, on the mantle. – You are most kind. | -我放壁炉上好了 -你真好 |
[35:52] | – May I use the bathroom? – Yes, of course. | -我能用下洗手间吗 -当然可以 |
[35:55] | It’s just past the stairs on the right. | 就在楼梯过去的右边 |
[35:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:06] | – Are you OK? – I am fine, I’m fine!! | -你还好吧 -我没事 没事 |
[36:09] | Nothing is broken? | 没伤到吧 |
[36:10] | – There’s nothing left to break! – Wait, don’t move. | -没什么地方能伤了 -等等 别动 |
[36:13] | There’s a shard of glass in your skin. | 你脸上有块玻璃碎 |
[36:21] | This must be getting in your way. Let me remove it. | 这一定很让你难受 我来摘掉它吧 |
[36:26] | Enough! | 够了 |
[36:36] | The devil! | 是恶魔 |
[36:52] | – Maltazard. – At your service! | -马塔札德 -乐意为你效劳 |
[36:56] | I know that I have heard that voice somewhere before! | 我就知道我在什么地方听过这个声音 |
[36:59] | Am I a master of disguise, or what? | 我真是个伪装大师 对吧 |
[37:04] | You have me fooled. Compared to others I’ve seen … | 你骗过了我 但是跟我见过的相比 |
[37:08] | Amateur! Grab him! | 就太一般了 抓住他 |
[37:55] | Ah… now where were we? | 我们刚说到哪了 |
[37:59] | You’re destroying everything in your path, | 你还跟以前一样 把东西 |
[38:02] | – as usual! – Eh, that’s right. | -都毁了 -是啊 |
[38:04] | That little “dust-up” has created a certain amount of chaos. | 那些小事一定给你造成了不小的混乱 |
[38:07] | Please forgive me, Daisy. | 请一定要原谅我 黛西 |
[38:09] | How did you know my name? | 你怎么知道我名字 |
[38:12] | In another life I had the privilege of watching you cook? | 在另一个世界里我看过你下厨 |
[38:15] | I must admit, I was very impressed. | 我必须承认 那给了我很深的印象 |
[38:16] | I can’t judge the quality of the meals you’d prepared… | 我没法评价你做的有多好吃 |
[38:19] | …because my tongue is completely insensitive. | 因为我的舌头毫无知觉 |
[38:29] | But the determination and | 但是 你对烹调美食的 |
[38:32] | dedication you’d employed on certain dishes… | 决心和奉献 |
[38:34] | …was a source of wonder to me. | 让我很是惊讶 |
[38:35] | That famous chocolate pie come to mind… | 比如你最出名的巧克力派 |
[38:38] | …you started over a hundred | 你为了做到完美 |
[38:40] | times until you wished yours were perfect. | 反复做了一百多次 |
[38:43] | – You have been spying on me? – No, I was just a simple admirer. | -你监视我 -不 我只是个崇拜者 |
[38:47] | Observing you from my three-millimetre high vantage point. | 以我三毫米小人的角度观察你 |
[38:51] | But things have changed. | 但是现在不一样了 |
[38:54] | I’ve grown! | 我变大了 |
[39:02] | Alright, Beta, you stay here and cover us. | 好了 贝塔你待在这掩护我们 |
[39:05] | – If anything happens, whistle, ok! – No problemo! | -有什么情况就吹口哨 -没问题 |
[39:07] | – Oh, you know how to whistle now? – Of course! | -现在你还会吹口哨了啊 -当然 |
[39:12] | Just one whistle will do. | 吹一下就够了 |
[39:14] | “You know how to whistle now?” | 你现在还会吹口哨了啊 |
[39:19] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[39:30] | Arth … ur! Se … lenia! Phoo… phooo… | 亚瑟 赛 赛琳娜 |
[39:42] | – Come on, Selenia! – I’m coming, I’m coming! | -快点 赛琳娜 -我来了 我来了 |
[39:52] | No, too big! | 不行 太大了 |
[39:57] | No, too loud! Too complicated! | 不行 太响了 太复杂了 |
[40:00] | Perfect! | 就它了 |
[40:16] | This way! | 这边 |
[40:23] | Thank God, it’s still here. We are safe! | 谢天谢地 它还在 我们安全了 |
[40:36] | Ah, so this is your den. Your palace. | 这就是你的老巢 你的宫殿 |
[40:40] | My God! | 我的天哪 |
[40:41] | It’s just like you. | 就跟你一样 |
[40:42] | Old and dusty and full of things that have no use. | 又老又脏又没用的东西 |
[40:45] | – Daddy, Daddy, it’s me! – On the contrary!… | -爸 爸 是我啊 -正好相反 |
[40:48] | All these objects are very useful,my dear Maltazard. | 这些东西都很有用 |
[40:50] | -Oh, yeah? -Yes! | -是吗 -是 |
[40:52] | The book, for example, is very useful for feeding your souls. | 比如这本书就对充实灵魂很有帮助 |
[40:57] | If you have one. | 可惜你没有灵魂 |
[40:59] | – Daddy, that’s me, Daddy! – Archibald… | -爸 是我啊 爸 -阿奇博尔德 |
[41:04] | ..Can you hear some kind of noise? Like a tiny voice. | 你有听到什么声音吗 很小的 |
[41:09] | No. | 没有 |
[41:12] | Hurry, Arthur, they’re coming! | 快点 亚瑟 他们来了 |
[41:14] | I’m doing the best I can, Selenia! | 我已经尽力了 赛琳娜 |
[41:18] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[41:26] | – After this you came, right? – Yeah! | -你为了这个来的对吧 -没错 |
[41:30] | Now you promise to leave this house immediately. | 你答应过的 现在就离开这里 |
[41:34] | How can I be sure you’re not playing a trick on me? | 我怎么知道你不是在骗我 |
[41:37] | – Have I ever gone back on my word? – No, you haven’t. | -我食言过吗 -这倒没有 |
[41:40] | So, try keeping yours for once. | 所以 你也试着说话算话一次吧 |
[41:56] | Oh no, it’s a catastrophe! | 不 这下真是大难临头了 |
[41:59] | You scared me. | 你们吓到我了 |
[42:00] | – Would you have preferred me to whistle to warn you? – Very funny. | -你想要我吹口哨提醒你吗 -真好笑 |
[42:03] | It’s not my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[42:04] | With emotion, I couldn’t whistle anymore. | 在情绪的影响下 我吹不出来了 |
[42:06] | Of course you wouldn’t know anything about emotions. | 你当然不懂什么叫情绪了 |
[42:07] | houghts? You think you little boys have monopoly of emotions? | 情绪 你以为就你们这些小家伙有情绪 |
[42:09] | No, it’s for anybody who has a heart! | 不 是每个有心的人都有 |
[42:11] | If I didn’t have a heart, I would have drowned you long ago! | 我要是没有心 我早就让你淹死了 |
[42:13] | And I would have been bigger, | 要是我再大个一点 |
[42:14] | I would have shut your mouth long time ago! | 我早就让你闭嘴了 |
[42:16] | And if Maltazard drink of the content from the vial, | 如果马塔札德把瓶子里的药喝了 |
[42:19] | he’ll crush us all. Don’t you get it? | 他会把我们全杀了的 你们听懂了吗 |
[42:22] | It’s Darcos. We have to get him out of there. | 是达尔科斯 我们得把他弄出来 |
[42:24] | – So that he can massacre us even sooner? – No! | -好让他快点杀我们 -不是 |
[42:27] | So that he can help us find his father. Come on, help me. | 好让他帮我们找到他爸爸 来帮帮我 |
[42:34] | It’s too heavy. What the heck is it? | 太重了 这到底什么东西啊 |
[42:36] | – Dostoevsky. Forget it, it’s too heavy. – Wait! | -陀思妥耶斯基的书 算了 太重了 -等等 |
[42:40] | Let me try something. | 让我试试 |
[42:46] | My friends! | 我的朋友 |
[42:48] | – Beta! – Sorry! | -贝塔 -抱歉 |
[42:55] | Sorry about that, Darcos. | 对不起 达尔科斯 |
[42:59] | Thank you my friends, thank you. | 谢谢你们 我的朋友 谢谢 |
[43:03] | No problem. | 没事 |
[43:10] | Selenia … | 赛琳娜 |
[43:12] | I know you hate me and you have every reason to. | 我知道你恨我 我也完全理解 |
[43:16] | My whole life I have tried to massacre your people. | 我的一生都在努力想消灭你们 |
[43:20] | Now you go and save me. | 但现在你们却救了我 |
[43:23] | My whole life I’ve gone after my father, | 而我一直追随着的父亲 |
[43:26] | and now he abandoned me… again. | 现在却又一次 抛弃了我 |
[43:31] | Darcos, I think he just didn’t see you. | 达尔科斯 我觉得他只是没看到你 |
[43:34] | We’re tiny you know? | 我们的个头太小了 |
[43:35] | Ya, ya we know! | 是是是 我们知道了 |
[43:36] | What’s the difference? | 那又怎么样 |
[43:37] | Big or small, he never loved me. | 不管是大还是小 他都没有爱过我 |
[43:53] | You know, it’s not always been easy for me with my dad. | 你知道吗 我和我爸也一直相处不好 |
[43:57] | I always feel like he never understands me. | 我总是觉得他不理解我 |
[43:59] | But I think he loves me. | 但是我知道他是爱我的 |
[44:01] | Maybe not how I liked him to, | 或许不是我希望的方式 |
[44:03] | but in his own way, I’m sure he does. | 而是他自己的方式 一定是这样的 |
[44:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[44:08] | Arthur? My God, where is my son? | 亚瑟 我的天 我儿子去哪了 |
[44:11] | Don’t worry, I’ll take care of him! | 别担心 我会照顾好他的 |
[44:20] | Now that you’ve got what you want. | 你已经拿到你想要的了 |
[44:22] | – I’m gonna ask you to leave this house. – I will! | -请你离开这里 -我会走的 |
[44:25] | – On one condition. – Now, that’s a surprise. | -但有一个条件 -看吧 我就说 |
[44:28] | In a few days | 过几天 |
[44:29] | I would have gathered enough slaves to build a magnificent palace. | 我要召集奴隶们来建一座伟大的宫殿 |
[44:33] | Every Sunday I want Daisy | 我要黛西每个星期天 |
[44:35] | to bring me one of her famous chocolate pies. | 都给我带她的巧克力派 |
[44:39] | I thought you have no sense of taste. | 你不是没有味觉的吗 |
[44:41] | – And all your senses are rotten. – True. | -你所有感觉都退化了 -没错 |
[44:43] | But I still have my imagination. | 但我还有想象力 |
[44:46] | – Well? – I’ll do it. | -可以吗 -好吧 |
[44:49] | I will be outside your palace every sunday with a chocolate pie. | 我每个周日都会给你的宫殿送巧克力派的 |
[44:52] | I give you my word. | 我保证 |
[44:53] | I can’t wait for Sunday! | 我等不及了 |
[44:56] | We have to catch up with them before he disappears again. | 我们得在他消失之前赶上他 |
[44:58] | Why does he always want to be bigger | 他都有一百个泥球场大了 |
[45:00] | when he’s already a hundred times bigger than a nutball field? | 为什么还想变得更大呢 |
[45:02] | He didn’t take the vial for his own use. | 他拿那瓶药水可不是给他自己用的 |
[45:04] | – It must be to build an army! – Army? | -他要建立一支军队 -军队吗 |
[45:06] | How do we fight them when they grow that big? | 它们都变那么大我们怎么可能打赢 |
[45:08] | I have no idea! | 我也不知道 |
[45:09] | For now, let’s try to keep him in our sight. | 当下只能尽量别跟丢了 |
[45:17] | Arthur, you know how to fly these things? | 亚瑟 你会开飞机吗 |
[45:20] | No, but it can’t be any more complicated than flying a ladybug. | 不会 但是这绝对不会比驾驭瓢虫难 |
[45:26] | Wait, wait friends! | 等等 等等我 朋友们 |
[45:31] | I want to go with you! I know my father, | 我想和你们一起去 我了解我父亲 |
[45:33] | I could be very useful to you. | 我能帮上你们的忙 |
[45:35] | I’m afraid you’ll take us over the weight limit. | 恐怕加上你飞机就超重了 |
[45:37] | Don’t leave me here, I don’t want to be alone! | 别把我一个人留在这儿 我不想一个人 |
[45:40] | I’ll curl up real small. | 我会害怕得缩成一小团 |
[45:42] | Darcos, wait here for us. | 达尔科斯 在这里等我们 |
[45:43] | I give you my word, we’ll come back for you. | 我保证我们会回来找你的 |
[45:48] | – Really? – My word of honor as a Princess. | -此话当真 -我以公主的身份起誓 |
[45:52] | Oh, all right! | 那好吧 |
[46:12] | No, I don’t want to wait here for you! | 不 我可不想在这里等你们 |
[46:14] | I want to fight too! I am a warrior! | 我也要战斗 我是个战士 |
[46:21] | It can’t be more complicated than driving a mosquito. | 这绝对不会比驾驭蚊子难 |
[46:29] | I bet that’s the last we see of him. | 真希望这是我们最后一次见他 |
[46:32] | I hope! | 希望吧 |
[46:33] | But where is Arthur? | 可是亚瑟在哪里 |
[46:47] | He heading for the forest | 他朝着森林走了 |
[46:49] | – What? – All we have to do now is follow. | -什么 -我们现在只能跟着 |
[46:57] | Ah! It just knows when to stop. No? | 它真知道到啥时候该停 不是吗 |
[47:46] | My brave and proud warriors! | 我勇敢而骄傲的勇士们 |
[47:49] | I am here, as promised! | 我如约而至 |
[47:54] | I knew I could count on you, my loyal soldiers! | 我知道我要指望你们 我忠诚的战士们 |
[47:58] | The time has come for us to take revenge! | 现在是我们复仇的时候了 |
[48:03] | Place your trust in me and I’ll repay that trust! | 让我们互相信任 |
[48:06] | – Hey, what’s he saying? – Nothing special! | -哥们 他在说什么 -没啥特别的 |
[48:09] | The usual “Blah, blah, thank you for coming… | 还是那老三套 感谢你们的加盟 |
[48:12] | …I am proud of you … | 我为你们感到骄傲 |
[48:14] | I am proud of you! | 我为你们感到骄傲 |
[48:17] | But that’s enough talk! It’s time for action! | 闲话少说 兄弟们 动手吧 |
[48:20] | Let’s get this party started! | 让他们尝尝我们的厉害 |
[48:32] | Selenia, can you just explain your plan to me? | 赛琳娜 你能和我说说你的计划吗 |
[48:35] | There’s one person who can produce a similar potion. | 只有一个人能够制造 |
[48:38] | Powerful enough to break the spell and | 可以打破魔咒 |
[48:39] | bring you back to original size. | 让你长大的药水 |
[48:41] | That’s wonderful… | 那太棒了 |
[48:42] | …but where does this person live? | 但是这位高人住在哪里 |
[48:44] | On the other side of the forest. | 在这片森林的另一端 |
[48:46] | Alright! So, let’s find some transportation. | 太好了 我们找个交通工具吧 |
[48:48] | Duh… what do you think I’m doing? | 你觉得我现在在干什么 |
[48:50] | Selenia, the only thing you’ll attract with a couple of petals is… | 赛琳娜 你用一对花瓣只能招来 |
[48:57] | – A Bee? – Yes! | -蜜蜂啊 -是的 |
[49:05] | – Excuse me. – Oh, no. | -借过 -不 |
[49:08] | Oh yes! | 太棒了 |
[49:12] | Beta, we are not going to fly on a bee. | 贝塔 我们不会乘着蜜蜂去吧 |
[49:14] | Not comfortable enough for you, sir? | 先生 有蜜蜂坐还不行吗 |
[49:15] | It is not that! | 我不是这个意思 |
[49:16] | You’ll see. It’s more fun than an airplane! | 试试吧 它比坐飞机有意思多了 |
[49:19] | It’s just that … I am allergic… | 我只是讨厌 |
[49:23] | – …to bee stings. – Arthur, hurry! Jump! | -蜜蜂刺 -亚瑟 快点 跳下来 |
[49:27] | – Come on, Jump! – Oh, boy! | -拜托 跳啊 -天啊 |
[49:39] | Let’s see. We have augured another big one! | 让我找找 那种药已经用完了 |
[49:42] | You can take these as well. | 你可以用这些试试 |
[49:44] | This should be good right on it! | 这些应该很有效 |
[49:47] | Thank you, miss. | 谢谢您 夫人 |
[49:49] | The ambulance will be here about twenty minutes. | 救护车大概二十分钟后到 |
[49:56] | Have I been asleep long? | 我睡了很久吗 |
[50:04] | – Let get some fresh air. – Ok. | -我们出去透透气吧 -好 |
[50:14] | Oh, not that! | 不是吧 |
[50:22] | I think we’ve been spotted! | 我觉得我们被困住了 |
[50:24] | About time too! | 我们是没时间了 |
[50:30] | Ok, let’s go. | 好了 下来吧 |
[50:37] | My humble respect, Your Majesty. | 尊敬的蜂王陛下 |
[50:38] | Save your breath, she doesn’t understand. | 省点儿力吧 她听不懂 |
[50:41] | Beta, go get the interpreter. | 贝塔 去叫翻译官出来 |
[50:42] | On the way, boss. | 老大 我这就去 |
[50:47] | Betameche, what’s got into you | 贝塔麦许 你怎么能用这种方式 |
[50:49] | waking people up like that? | 把人叫醒呢 |
[50:50] | We need you to translate. | 我们需要你当翻译 |
[50:52] | Oh, I asked for a quiet job, | 我要的是一份清闲的工作 |
[50:54] | not while I’m constantly being pestered! | 不要老是来烦扰我好吗 |
[50:56] | Ya, ya. | 行 行 |
[50:56] | Really? You’ve lots of visitors? | 真的吗 你有很多访客吗 |
[50:58] | Nope, you are the first. | 没有 你是第一个 |
[50:59] | I hope the last. | 我希望也是最后一个 |
[51:01] | Just translate what I had said and | 你只要翻译我说的话就行 |
[51:02] | we’ll be out of here before you know it? | 完事儿我们立马走人 行吗 |
[51:03] | It’s a deal. | 就这么定了 |
[51:06] | I’m Selenia of Metrodoy, 16th of the name, | 我是赛琳娜 梅绰德王国的第十六任继承者 |
[51:09] | and I bow down before your majesty. | 我在此向尊敬的蜂王陛下致敬 |
[51:13] | She thanks you and asks | 蜂王回礼而且问 |
[51:14] | by what right you entered the palace without invitations. | 你为什么不请自来 |
[51:17] | The evil M has escaped! | 恶魔M逃跑了 |
[51:21] | If we do not stop him, | 如果我们不阻止他 |
[51:22] | our world will become his. | 我们的世界将会被他所占领 |
[51:24] | Our life will become a nightmare. | 我们的生活将会陷入恶梦 |
[51:26] | We must join forces… | 我们必须联合起来 |
[51:27] | …and stop him before it is too late! | 尽快阻止他 |
[51:29] | Ya! Well said! | 耶 说的太棒了 |
[51:33] | The Queen asks what are you going to | 蜂王问你打算怎么用这五百只 |
[51:35] | bring to the party of 500 bees armed with poison stingers? | 装备了毒针的蜜蜂军团打仗 |
[51:38] | She has a point, you know. Just one sting and we’re dead. | 她说的对 只要扎一下我们就完蛋了 |
[51:43] | The Queen asks what your tragedy is. | 蜂王问你怎么策反 |
[51:45] | My tragedy? What tragedy? | 我要策反吗 什么策反 |
[51:51] | Oh, your strategy. My mistake. | 是你的策略 我失误了 |
[51:53] | The Queen has slightly expiate anybody pointing it out. | 蜂王不会惩罚任何人 你就大胆说吧 |
[51:56] | Our strategy is simple. We have here our best knight! | 我们的策略很简单 这是我们最好的骑士 |
[52:00] | His name is Arthur. | 他叫亚瑟 |
[52:02] | He knows the human world because it is his own! | 他了解人类世界因为他原本就是人类 |
[52:13] | Step back. | 退后 |
[52:19] | What did she say? | 她说什么 |
[52:20] | The young bee says she recognizes Arthur. | 那只年轻的蜜蜂说她认识亚瑟 |
[52:22] | He saved her life one day after she was caught in a trap. | 他曾经从陷阱里救过她 |
[52:25] | The young Prince eased her legs out of the trap | 这位年轻的王子把她的腿从陷阱里 |
[52:26] | one by one. | 一根一根温柔地解出来 |
[52:27] | Blew unto her ’till she can breathe again and then fly away! | 冲她吹气直到她恢复过来能飞走了 |
[52:34] | Thank you, thank you. It was the least I could do. | 谢谢 谢谢你们 这是我应该做的 |
[52:46] | The Queen asks how she can reward the young hero. | 蜂王问她应该怎样奖赏这位年轻的勇士 |
[52:49] | By giving him the elixir of life! | 赐给他长生不老药吧 |
[52:54] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事儿 |
[52:55] | Know that the elixir of life is made in the fall, | 知道吗 长生不老药只有秋天才能做 |
[52:58] | if she makes it now, | 如果她现在就做 |
[52:59] | then they won’t have any for winter. | 那么它们到了冬天就什么都没有了 |
[53:00] | The people must decide. | 这必须要众蜂决定 |
[53:06] | She agrees! | 她同意啦 |
[53:10] | We are saved! | 我们有救了 |
[53:12] | We are doomed! I’m telling you | 我们完蛋了 我告诉你 |
[53:14] | there’re thousands of them and much bigger than last year. | 它们成千上万 比去年的还要大 |
[53:18] | Francis, right now I have a maniac on the loose. | 弗朗西斯 我现在要找一个到处乱跑的疯子 |
[53:21] | Bugs are not high on the | 消灭虫子 |
[53:23] | priority list of things to do. So, go home! | 可不是什么要紧的事 所以 回家去吧 |
[53:27] | – Chief! – What now? | -长官 -又怎么啦 |
[53:29] | I think you should see this. | 我觉得你得出来看看 |
[53:38] | What?! | 看什么 |
[53:44] | – Oh, my God! – I told you! | -噢 老天爷啊 -和你说你还不信 |
[53:49] | Call for reinforcements! | 打电话请求支援 |
[54:07] | Hey there. Didn’t we say noon? Noon… right on the dot! | 我们说过中午到的 时间刚好 |
[54:12] | Actually, we sent for a doctor or an ambulance. | 可是我们叫的是医生或者救护车啊 |
[54:15] | Pardon me? Are we too late? | 不好意思 我们来的太迟了吗 |
[54:16] | The boy was being stung? | 孩子已经被蜜蜂蛰了吗 |
[54:18] | No, why would you think he’s been stung? | 没有 你为什么说他被蜜蜂蛰了 |
[54:20] | I called them | 他们是我叫来的 |
[54:22] | so there’s no chance of getting stung. | 这样他就不会有被蛰的危险了 |
[54:24] | – Come on, guys, get the ladder out! – Alright, Chief! | -来吧 伙计们 把梯子拿出来 -是 长官 |
[54:27] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[54:28] | Every animal has a role to play in the chain of life. | 所有生物在生物链中都扮演着重要的角色 |
[54:32] | Like spokes on a bicycle wheel. | 就和自行车轮上的辐条一样 |
[54:35] | Take one out and you can find yourself flat on your face. | 去掉一根 就能让你摔个狗吃屎 |
[54:38] | Archibald, Arthur is allergic to bees! | 阿奇博尔德 亚瑟对蜜蜂过敏 |
[54:41] | One little sting could be fatal. | 被蛰一下就能要了命 |
[54:43] | I know I haven’t been the world’s best father… | 我知道我不是这世上最好的父亲 |
[54:46] | But all of this has opened my eyes. | 但是所有的一切让我认识到 |
[54:49] | I love my son. | 我爱我的儿子 |
[54:50] | From now on, I’m taking personal responsibility. | 从现在起 我要开始负责 |
[54:52] | The hive is toast! | 一定要把蜂窝烧掉 |
[54:55] | Captain, this way. | 长官 这边走 |
[54:57] | It’s bit of a march to the forest, so chup, chup! | 得往森林里走一小段 跟上 跟上 |
[55:00] | Let’s go, let’s go! This way! | 出发 出发 这边 |
[55:06] | Will she be much longer? | 她会变长吗 |
[55:08] | No, look, the drop’s starting to appear! | 不会 看 长生不老药要出来了 |
[55:13] | – Amazing! – She did it! | -真不可思议 -她成功了 |
[55:21] | – What was that? – That is not a good sign! | -那是什么动静 -不是什么好兆头 |
[55:24] | Alright, let’s do this carefully. | 好 小心点儿 |
[55:34] | Don’t you think we should look for Arthur | 你觉得在没找到亚瑟之前 |
[55:36] | before we take care of these poor little insects? | 就解决掉这些可怜的虫子合适吗 |
[55:39] | No, no, no. Let me remind you that | 不不不 我得提醒你 |
[55:41] | if these ‘poor’ little insects attack Arthur, | 如果这些所谓的可怜的虫子袭击亚瑟的话 |
[55:43] | he won’t survive! | 他就完了 |
[55:44] | I know, but we don’t even know where he is. | 我知道 可是我们连他在哪儿都不知道 |
[55:50] | Oh no, it’s my father! | 不是吧 那是我爸 |
[55:52] | – He’s coming with the firefighters! – Wow! That’s cool! | -他把消防队的找来了 -哇 太酷了 |
[55:56] | What is a firefighter? | 消防队是干什么的 |
[55:57] | Usually, they put out fire, | 一般来说他们是灭火的 |
[55:58] | but today I think they’re going to start one. | 不过我觉得今天他们是来烧火的 |
[56:01] | Why would they want to burn the hive? | 他们为什么要烧蜂窝 |
[56:02] | This is the bees’ home as much as theirs. | 这是蜜蜂们唯一的归宿了 |
[56:04] | My father must be doing it to protect me. | 我爸一定是想保护我 |
[56:06] | To protect you, he’s happy to terminate the whole family? | 他宁愿毁灭整个蜜蜂家族来保护你吗 |
[56:08] | I know it’s not right, but he is worried about me. | 我知道这不对 但是他很担心我 |
[56:10] | I’m allergic to bee sting. Just one sting could kill me. | 我对蜂蜇过敏 只要被蛰一下就完蛋了 |
[56:14] | – So, he thought … – Hold on!, | -所以 他认为… -打住 |
[56:15] | You mean you’re surrounded by hundreds of bees… | 你是说刚才在被那么多蜜蜂围住的情况下 |
[56:17] | …when a single sting might have killed you? | 只要被蛰一下你就会死吗 |
[56:20] | We didn’t have much choice. | 是这样的 |
[56:21] | Wow! That’s what I call a hero! | 在我看来你真是个英雄 |
[56:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[56:24] | That’s what I call an ‘idiot’! A selfish idiot! | 在我看来你就是个傻瓜 自私的傻瓜 |
[56:26] | What would become of me if I lost now? | 你不想想如果我没成功怎么办 |
[56:28] | I suppose that’s your way of saying you care about me. | 我认为这是你在乎我的方式 |
[56:30] | Of course I care about you! | 我当然在乎你了 |
[56:33] | I don’t want to finish this adventure on my own, ok! | 我可不想独自一人经历这次探险 |
[56:35] | Now hurry up and warn your parents not to massacre us all! | 现在快点警告你爸妈不要把我们团灭了 |
[56:38] | I’ll go tell the Queen, | 我得告诉蜂王 |
[56:40] | “Arthur” Is allergic to her entire family. | 英雄亚瑟对她的家族都过敏 |
[56:45] | Wait, I have an idea! | 等等 我有个好主意 |
[56:47] | We could all call out together, “Dad!” | 我们可以一起喊 爸爸 |
[56:48] | No, no, they won’t hear us | 不 不行 这么多蜜蜂嗡嗡 |
[56:50] | over the noise of the bees. | 他们听不到 |
[56:51] | Yeah, you’re right. | 嗯 你说的对 |
[56:53] | They can’t hear us, | 他们听不到我们 |
[56:55] | but maybe they’ll see us. | 但是他们或许能看到我们 |
[57:03] | The equipment is brand new, never been used before. | 设备都是全新的 之前都没用过 |
[57:07] | Well, I’m delighted to attend the grand premiere. | 真高兴我能参加它的首用式 |
[57:10] | Here, Chief. | 这里 长官 |
[57:11] | – Everything secured?! – Yes, Sir!! | -都准备好了吗 -是的 长官 |
[57:19] | You OK, Chief? | 你没事吧 长官 |
[57:20] | Yeah… you holding on good?! | 没事 你们抓牢了吧 |
[57:22] | Not to worry, not to worry. They’re highly trained professionals. | 别担心 他们是受过专业训练的 |
[57:27] | I think I’ll help out. Let me lend a hand! | 我觉得我得去帮一把 让我帮你一把 |
[57:31] | Thanks, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[57:33] | He has climbed a ladder before. Hasn’t he? | 他之前有爬过梯子 对吧 |
[57:35] | No! | 没有 |
[57:37] | – You’re there yet, Chief?! – Almost! | -到了吗 长官 -快了 |
[57:42] | – You guys holding on? – We got it! | -你们扶稳了吗 -放心吧 |
[57:51] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[57:53] | Hurry up, hurry up! | 快点 快点 |
[58:03] | Your glasses, mom, your glasses! | 带上眼镜 妈妈 带上眼镜 |
[58:17] | Oh, yes! | 太棒了 |
[58:23] | Arthur? Arthure, where are you? | 亚瑟 亚瑟 你在哪儿 |
[58:25] | Rose, Honey calm down! | 罗斯 亲爱的 冷静 |
[58:26] | Arthur, Where are you? | 亚瑟 你在哪儿 |
[58:34] | Oh, ‘in the hive’! | 噢 在蜂窝里 |
[58:41] | Oh, no! | 不会吧 |
[58:42] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[58:52] | It worked! | 起作用了 |
[58:56] | Honey, I’m here, wake up! | 亲爱的 我在这儿 醒醒 |
[59:01] | – Arthur is here! – Honey, calm down! | -亚瑟在这里 -亲爱的 冷静点儿 |
[59:05] | He’s right here, I’m telling you! | 他就在这儿 我说真的 |
[59:07] | Ok, ok… where? | 好 好 在哪儿 |
[59:08] | – In the bee hive! – Yes, right, | -在蜂窝里 -好吧 |
[59:10] | – of course, in the the bee hive. – Yes! | -当然了 在蜂窝里 -对 |
[59:14] | The bees told me! | 蜜蜂告诉我的 |
[59:16] | Did they? You speak bee now! | 蜜蜂吗 你会说蜂语吗 |
[59:18] | No, no I can’t speak it! But I can read it! Fluently. | 不会 我不会说 但是我能流利地读 |
[59:25] | Honey, what are you talking about? | 亲爱的 你在说什么 |
[59:28] | Armand, I don’t know how or why… | 阿曼德 我也不知道是怎么回事 |
[59:32] | But I assure you that | 但是我敢保证 |
[59:34] | our son is in that hive you’re about to destroy! | 我们的孩子就在那个你要毁掉的蜂窝里 |
[59:37] | Do something before you make a tragic mistake! | 在你犯大错之前快去阻止 |
[59:41] | – You understand me?! – Yeah, I understand! | -你听见了没 -好 我知道了 |
[59:51] | Second attempt! | 再试一次 |
[59:55] | – Captain? – Yes? | -队长 -怎么了 |
[59:57] | Listen, Perhaps your failure on the first attempt | 听我说 您的第一次失败可能是种信号 |
[1:00:00] | …is a sign! A sign we should let nature take its course! | 我们应该遵循自然的法则 |
[1:00:06] | After all, nature is like… | 总之 大自然就像是个 |
[1:00:08] | a big wheel, isn’t it! You take one spoke out | 车轮 不是吗 你拿出一根辐条 |
[1:00:11] | and the whole thing can come crashing down! | 整个车子就垮掉了 |
[1:00:14] | I’m not here to interfere with the order of the universe… | 我来这儿可不是为了体会大自然的奥意 |
[1:00:17] | …simply to fulfil a mission I was given! | 我只是来完成我的任务的 |
[1:00:21] | – Do you read me? – Yes! | -收到请回话 -收到 |
[1:00:22] | – Captain Bowery? – Here Chief, it’s for you. | -鲍厄里队长吗 -找你的 长官 |
[1:00:26] | Captain Bowery here, Commander. | 我是鲍厄里队长 指挥官 |
[1:00:28] | Abandon the operation and get back to town! | 任务取消 迅速返回 |
[1:00:30] | Affirmative, commander. Unit we’re withdrawing! | 遵命 指挥官 同志们 我们撤 |
[1:00:34] | Yes, sir! | 是 长官 |
[1:00:36] | – What about the bees, sir? – We will be back later. | -那蜂窝怎么办 长官 -迟些再回来 |
[1:00:39] | Don’t worry, don’t come back. Thank you. | 别担心 不用回来了 谢谢 |
[1:00:45] | Captain, captain what happened? | 队长 队长 怎么啦 |
[1:00:49] | Nothing! We had to go away before we can take care of the hive. | 没事 在解决蜂窝之前我们得离开一下 |
[1:00:53] | They need reinforcement in town. | 镇里需要增援警力 |
[1:01:08] | Selenia are you sure you don’t want to come with me? | 赛琳娜 你确定不和我一起去吗 |
[1:01:10] | Nobody is as good with the sword as you are. | 没人比你用剑用的更好了 |
[1:01:13] | My father is getting old. | 我的父亲太老了 |
[1:01:14] | Somebody has to take care of our kingdom. | 必须有人接管我们的国家 |
[1:01:16] | And I promised Darcos that I wouldn’t abandon him. | 而且我答应达尔科斯不会放弃他 |
[1:01:18] | Oh, yeah, that’s true. | 噢 对 有这回事儿 |
[1:01:20] | Each to his own world, is that it? | 要说到做到 对吧 |
[1:01:22] | Yes, but our two worlds need each other. | 对 可是我们各自的世界需要自己 |
[1:01:25] | – They are inseparable. -Just like us? | -不可分割 -就像我们一样吗 |
[1:01:28] | Like us. Now go on, beat it! | 就像我们 好了去吧 打败它 |
[1:01:41] | – So, what does it taste like, huh? -Honey. | -吃起来什么味道 -蜂蜜味 |
[1:01:44] | Is that all? | 没别的味了吗 |
[1:01:45] | Take care of yourself, Arthur. | 你要保重 亚瑟 |
[1:01:46] | The battle you will be facing will be a hard one. | 你要面对的战斗会是场硬战 |
[1:01:49] | The hardest thing will be | 不 最痛苦的事情是 |
[1:01:50] | to wait ten months to see you again, Selenia! | 还要再等十个月才能见到你 赛琳娜 |
[1:01:53] | I’ll count every minute that we are apart. | 分开的日子里我会度日如年 |
[1:01:56] | And I’ll count every second. | 我更是 |
[1:02:07] | Arthur? | 亚瑟 |
[1:02:14] | Arthur! | 亚瑟 |
[1:02:22] | Arthur, are you okay? | 亚瑟 你没事吧 |
[1:02:30] | Crazy how good looking he is as a Minimoy, | 他变小的时候那么帅 |
[1:02:33] | and how ugly he is as a human. | 变成人类怎么就这么丑了 |
[1:03:12] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[1:03:14] | I think it wouldn’t be a good idea | 我觉得你告诉别人 |
[1:03:15] | if you talk to people about your visions. | 你看到的幻觉 不太好 |
[1:03:19] | What visions? | 什么幻觉 |
[1:03:20] | Ah, what visions? I don’t know! | 啊 什么幻觉啊 我也不知道 |
[1:03:23] | Arthur living in a hive, | 亚瑟住在蜂窝里 |
[1:03:24] | surrounded by bees that can read and write. | 和那些会读又会写的蜜蜂在一起 |
[1:03:29] | A giant ant. | 大蚂蚁 |
[1:03:33] | With blue spots I suppose? | 我猜头上有个蓝点 |
[1:03:35] | No. It has got a pink one on his head. | 不对 它头上的点是粉色的 |
[1:03:38] | I’ll make you some chamomile tea. | 我给你泡点洋甘菊茶去 |
[1:03:40] | – That will soothe your nerves. – Right. | -好让你放松一下 -好的 |
[1:03:52] | Hi! | 你好 |
[1:03:55] | Have we met? | 我们之前见过吗 |
[1:04:00] | I didn’t mean to do that. I’m sorry. | 对不起 我不是故意的 |
[1:04:03] | That was very clumsy of me. | 那时候得罪了你 |
[1:04:13] | There! Now we’re even. | 这样 现在我们一样了 |
[1:04:19] | No hard feelings. | 这下高兴了吧 |
[1:04:37] | Something tells me it’s right under my nose. | 总觉得有东西就在我眼皮底下 |
[1:04:58] | – Hello, Darcos. – Hello! | -你好 达尔科斯 -你好 |
[1:05:02] | Oh, no! | 不是吧 |
[1:05:17] | Don’t worry, I’m not going to hurt you. | 别担心 我不会伤害你的 |
[1:05:21] | I just want to know where Arthur is. Is he ok? | 我只是想知道亚瑟在哪里 他没事吧 |
[1:05:27] | Now speak up a bit, I can’t hear you now. | 大点儿声 我听不到你说话 |
[1:05:29] | He is OK! | 他没事儿 |
[1:05:32] | Sorry, I can’t hear a thing you’re saying. Don’t move! | 抱歉 我什么都听不到 待这儿别动 |
[1:05:42] | Move closer. | 走近点儿 |
[1:05:52] | Hello! | 你好 |
[1:05:55] | – Can you hear me?! – Yes, I can hear you. | -能听见我说话吗 -能听见 |
[1:05:58] | – It’s me, Darcos! -I know it’s you! | -是我 达尔科斯 -我知道是你 |
[1:06:01] | Archie? | 阿奇 |
[1:06:03] | – What’s happening? – It’s… It’s nothing. | -那是什么动静 -没 没什么 |
[1:06:06] | I was just scanning the radio for news about Arthur. | 我刚调收音机想听听有没有亚瑟的消息 |
[1:06:09] | – Let me know if you hear anything. -You will be the first to know. | -有消息告诉我 -我第一个告诉你 |
[1:06:19] | Darcos, We’re running out of time. | 达尔科斯 快没时间了 |
[1:06:22] | You have to tell me all you know. | 你得向我好好交代 |
[1:06:26] | Ok! | 好的 |
[1:06:33] | Wonderful! Wonderful!wonderful! | 太棒了 太棒了 太棒了 |
[1:06:38] | Wonderful! | 棒极了 |
[1:06:41] | You were lucky. I had a client | 你运气不错 另一个客户 |
[1:06:43] | with a car just like this but he got hit from behind. | 也有这么一辆车 不过他的车被追尾了 |
[1:06:46] | So, I stole a couple of pieces. | 我就从他那顺了几个零件 |
[1:06:49] | – Wonderful! It’s just… -It’s for you! | -太棒了 真是… -给您 |
[1:06:53] | Wonderful! | 太棒了 |
[1:06:55] | – Do you take cheques? – Sure, cheques, | -您收支票吗 -当然收 |
[1:06:57] | credit cards, cash. You name it, I’ll take it. | 信用卡 现金 只要你给 我都要 |
[1:06:59] | Of course! | 没问题 |
[1:07:15] | This can’t be more complicated than driving a beetle. | 开车肯定不会比骑蜜蜂难 |
[1:07:23] | Oh, I know that sound anywhere. | 在哪儿听过这声音 |
[1:07:24] | – Music to my ears. – It’s a magnificent motor. | -如同天籁 -发电机绝对卓越 |
[1:07:27] | Check out the vibrato, like a Mozart symphony. | 听听这颤音 如同莫扎特的交响乐 |
[1:07:30] | Yes, it’s a real pleasure to drive. | 没错 能有这样的座驾真是有幸 |
[1:07:32] | My thought exactly! | 我也是这么想的 |
[1:07:36] | Hey, buddy! | 等等 哥们 |
[1:07:38] | Arthur, son! You’re safe and sound! | 亚瑟 儿子 你可算是平安了啊 |
[1:07:49] | Archibald, let me help. | 阿奇博尔德 带上我 |
[1:07:51] | I know my father. | 我了解我老爸 |
[1:07:52] | I know his strengths and weaknesses. | 我对他了如指掌 知道他的弱点 |
[1:07:54] | Help me into your world and together we’ll take him down! | 把我变大 我们一起打败他 |
[1:07:57] | Ah, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:07:58] | Arthur is probably on his tail and I’ll be there to lend a hand. | 亚瑟可能已经跟他干上了 我得去帮忙 |
[1:08:01] | Archie, with every beat my father | 阿奇 我父亲可能已经 |
[1:08:03] | probably has already raised a human-sized army | 建起一支军队 个个都有人类这么大 |
[1:08:05] | and is ready to invade the world. | 正准备向世界发起进攻呢 |
[1:08:07] | Do you want us to think a boy and his grandfather | 你真觉得一个小男孩和他外公俩人 |
[1:08:10] | are enough to stop him? | 就能阻止我父亲吗 |
[1:08:15] | You’re probably right. | 你也许是对的 |
[1:08:21] | But if I bring you into our world, | 可如果我把你变大 |
[1:08:23] | what proof do I have that you won’t side with your father again? | 凭什么让我相信你不会和你父亲一伙 |
[1:08:27] | And help him terrorize us? | 帮他实施恐怖行为呢 |
[1:08:29] | I did not want to terrorize anyone. | 我不想恐怖统治任何人 |
[1:08:31] | I just wanted to be normal. | 我只想做个寻常人 |
[1:08:33] | To do normal things, have a normal life. | 做寻常的事 过寻常的日子 |
[1:08:35] | All I wanted to do is hang out with my friends. | 我只是想和朋友们一起出去玩乐 |
[1:08:39] | You know, go to the park, play ball. | 你懂吗 去公园 一起打球 |
[1:08:46] | Careful! | 小心着点 |
[1:08:51] | Archie, I have to convince my father | 阿奇 为了他也为了我 |
[1:08:54] | for his sake and for mine. | 我得去劝服我父亲 |
[1:08:56] | The chaos and destructions are self-defeating. | 混乱和破坏不过是自我毁灭 |
[1:09:00] | You can’t cure pain with more pain. | 以毒攻毒不是办法 |
[1:09:19] | – You, you kept all the bottles hidden? -I know your dad. | -你把药瓶都藏起来了 -我了解你父亲 |
[1:09:25] | From animals, From animals to plants… | 从动物 从动物到植物… |
[1:09:29] | For plants to Minimoy. | 从植物到迷你世界 |
[1:09:31] | From Minimoja to. .. Bingo! | 从迷你人到…找到了 |
[1:09:35] | – You sure this is the right one? – Only one way to find out. | -你确定没选错 -试试就知道了 |
[1:09:47] | Oh, oh, looks like Darcos is in a tight squeeze. | 看起来达尔科斯被镊子夹住了 |
[1:10:00] | And I have a feeling that Archibald is making a mistake! | 我觉得阿奇博尔德正在犯错误 |
[1:10:14] | Big mistake! | 一个大错 |
[1:10:20] | Show time! | 一展拳脚的时刻到了 |
[1:10:25] | – My God! – Never seen anything like this? | -天啊 -从没见过这场面 |
[1:10:31] | – What are they?! – They’re giant mosquitoes! | -他们是谁 -巨型蚊子 |
[1:10:34] | Giant mosquitoes! | 都是巨型蚊子 |
[1:10:39] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我没从见过这场面 |
[1:10:52] | – Douglas? -Yes, Chief? | -道格拉斯 -怎么了 长官 |
[1:10:53] | You’re from New York… | 你是从纽约来的… |
[1:10:54] | think…what creatures are they? | 你觉得…这是什么生物呢 |
[1:10:57] | They are not from New York, Sir! | 他们不是打纽约来的 先生 |
[1:11:04] | Careful the boy! | 小心 有个男孩 |
[1:11:13] | Get out of there! It’s going to blow! | 快逃 要爆炸了 |
[1:11:17] | Take cover! Let’s get out of here! | 找掩护 快离开这儿 |
[1:11:39] | Go ahead, tell me, I want to know how things work here. | 继续 跟我讲讲 人类世界的状况 |
[1:11:42] | Who is corrupt? Who can be trusted? | 谁腐败 谁能靠得住 |
[1:11:44] | Above all, who controls the reins of business? | 最重要的是 谁控制着当地的经济 |
[1:11:47] | That’s me. I’m the mayor this wonderful town. | 我 我是这座迷人小城的市长 |
[1:11:51] | Population 1,500. | 人口一千五百 |
[1:11:55] | You know, we’re not really about business. | 我们没啥经济 |
[1:11:59] | Our comfort and security are what matter most. | 人民的安危才是最重要的 |
[1:12:03] | Well … that’s about to change. | 好吧…是时候改变一下了 |
[1:12:16] | Chief look out! | 长官 小心 |
[1:12:18] | It’s going to explode! Go! Go! | 要爆炸了 跑 跑 |
[1:12:50] | – Hi. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[1:12:53] | – I love your hair. – Really? Thanks. | -我喜欢你的头发 -真的吗 谢谢 |
[1:13:00] | Honey, is everything okay? | 亲爱的 一切都好吗 |
[1:13:03] | – I am fine! – Glad to hear it! | -我很好 -那就好 |
[1:13:05] | – Perfect! -Come with me! | -好极了 -跟我来 |
[1:13:07] | Coming Archie! Bye! | 来了阿奇 再会 |
[1:13:11] | I will let you drive. I forgot my glasses. | 你来开车 我忘带眼睛了 |
[1:13:14] | You think you’ll be ok? -It can’t | 你没问题吧 |
[1:13:16] | be more complicated than flying a mosquito, Archie. | 不会比骑蚊子更难的 阿奇 |
[1:13:19] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[1:13:33] | Let’s go! | 走着 |
[1:13:45] | Tell me when you see | 看见告诉我 |
[1:13:47] | the vial that turns Minimoy into Hercules. | 能把迷你人变成巨人的药水瓶 |
[1:13:50] | This is the one we want. | 这就是我们要找的 |
[1:13:52] | Baby, fill her up! | 宝贝 加油 |
[1:14:01] | Oh, oh don’t die on me now! | 现在可别出问题 |
[1:14:04] | This is the insurance company | 这是保险公司 |
[1:14:06] | that only opens once a week. | 一周工作一次 |
[1:14:08] | Although I think it could be a little busier now. | 虽然我觉得现在可能得忙活了 |
[1:14:11] | And this is the new restaurant that has just opened. | 这是新开的餐馆 |
[1:14:15] | M for Maltazard? | M代表马塔札德吗 |
[1:14:18] | Yes, of course! | 是的 当然 |
[1:14:26] | My goodness! | 天啊 |
[1:14:29] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[1:14:38] | Sorry! | 对不起 |
[1:14:51] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[1:15:08] | Here, let’s go! | 在这边 走 |
[1:16:06] | Put it back! | 放回去 |
[1:16:18] | Chief, the hole is too small. We will never make it through! | 长官 这个洞太小了 我们钻不过去 |
[1:16:21] | He’s right, Chief! | 他说的没错 长官 |
[1:16:22] | Go around you idiots! | 蠢货 绕过去 |
[1:16:33] | – Arthur? – At your service! | -亚瑟 -乐意效劳 |
[1:16:39] | Grab him! | 抓住他 |
[1:16:54] | Oh, God, if you want to help me, it’s now! | 上帝 若欲帮我 更待何时 |
[1:17:04] | Grab him! | 抓住他 |
[1:17:30] | – You are doing just fine. – Thanks. | -你开得不错 -谢谢 |
[1:17:32] | – Try not to be so tense. Just relax. – OK. | -别这么紧张 放松 -好的 |
[1:17:40] | That’s much better! | 感觉好多了 |
[1:17:54] | Archie … Archie … | 阿奇…阿奇… |
[1:18:44] | From now on, if you don’t mind, I will run the show. | 从现在起 如果您不介意 这就由我接管了 |
[1:18:49] | Grab him! | 抓住他 |
[1:18:54] | I hope we’re not too late. | 希望我们不至于太晚 |
[1:18:56] | We’ll find out in five minutes! Hurry! | 再过五分钟就见分晓了 快 |
[1:19:26] | Mine, what a sorry sight. | 我的天啊 怎么会这样 |
[1:19:28] | Darcos, we have to do something. | 达尔科斯我们得采取行动 |
[1:19:30] | Yeah, ok. How about we kill ’em all. | 好的 把他们都杀了吧 |
[1:19:32] | I’m thinking of something a little less radical. | 我正在想一个不这么极端的主意 |
[1:19:35] | Oh, Yeah, ok, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 是哦 好吧 我错了 对不起 |
[1:19:38] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢大家 |
[1:19:41] | Now that our message has | 我们的意思大家 |
[1:19:43] | been fully understood, it’s pay-back time! | 已经都明白了 是讨债的时候了 |
[1:19:47] | This traitor will be the first to pay! | 从这个叛徒开始吧 |
[1:19:50] | His punishment must be exemplary. | 要以他的惩罚为戒 |
[1:19:54] | Proportionate to his insolence! | 惩罚要与他的傲慢行为相当 |
[1:19:56] | Without compassion and without pity! | 无需同情怜悯 |
[1:20:00] | Release him! | 放开他 |
[1:20:09] | Release him “Immediately”! | “立刻”放了他 |
[1:20:15] | Come on, let me go. You heard him! | 快点 放开我 没听见吗 |
[1:20:18] | Listen to your Master | 听你主人的话 |
[1:20:19] | if you don’t want him to crush you into dust like you did this city! | 否则他会像毁了这座城市一样毁了你 |
[1:20:23] | – Arthur! – Grandpa! | -亚瑟 -外公 |
[1:20:24] | My boy, I’m so happy to see you again! | 好孩子 真高兴能再见到你 |
[1:20:27] | You arrived just at the right time. | 你来得正是时候 |
[1:20:31] | Ah, Darcos, how painful it | 达尔科斯这悲伤与欢乐 |
[1:20:32] | is to be overwhelmed by both sadness and joy. | 真是让人不堪重负啊 |
[1:20:36] | The joy of seeing you again alive and well after so long. | 欢乐的是这么久之后又看见你活得好好的 |
[1:20:40] | And there is the pain. For what is worse, | 悲伤的是 最糟糕的 |
[1:20:42] | than to be misunderstood by his own child. | 也不过被自己的孩子误会了 |
[1:20:45] | The child that you abandoned! | 是被你抛弃的孩子 |
[1:20:46] | Oh, no, Darcos | 不 不 达尔科斯 |
[1:20:48] | have never abandoned you. I looked everywhere for you. | 我从没抛弃过你 我到处找你 |
[1:20:52] | Under every rock, every | 翻遍了王国废墟里的每一块石头 |
[1:20:53] | shattered building in our ruin of a kingdom! | 每一座倒塌的建筑 |
[1:20:57] | The shame that I carried was I left my son a tragedy to inherit | 我的耻辱是只能留下悲剧给儿子继承 |
[1:21:01] | instead of a triumph. My son should have grandeur and power? | 不是胜利 我的儿子应该有尊严和权力 |
[1:21:05] | I worked constantly to rebuild our empire. | 我不断的工作来重建我们的王国 |
[1:21:09] | In a secret hope that we will be reunited one day! | 只是悄悄期盼有一天能够重聚 |
[1:21:12] | And being able to hand it over to you! | 好将这一切交给你 |
[1:21:16] | To… to me? | 给…给我 |
[1:21:17] | I know that you have suffered greatly | 我知道你承受了许多 |
[1:21:22] | But one cuts an empire out of stone, not the wood of a weeping willow. | 但 帝国是建立在基石之上而非朽木之上 |
[1:21:26] | Your suffering in the past is your strength in the future. | 你过去的苦难将是未来的力量所在 |
[1:21:32] | – Really? -Of course! Look! | -真得吗 -当然 看 |
[1:21:34] | My valiant warriors, allow me to introduce to you he who, | 英勇的武士们 请允许我向各位介绍他 |
[1:21:38] | better than I, | 他比我更出色 |
[1:21:39] | will lead you to victory. He has youth, | 将会带领各位走向胜利 他年轻 |
[1:21:42] | He has strength. A modern leader for the modern world! | 强健 是现代世界的领袖 |
[1:21:46] | Please, give a triumphant welcome to your new supreme commander! | 请用最热烈方式欢迎你们新的最高指挥 |
[1:22:02] | Poor fool! | 蠢蛋 |
[1:22:10] | I don’t get it. Who is the master? | 怎么回事 谁是头啊 |
[1:22:12] | The one before or the one who just fell? | 之前那个还是摔下来这个 |
[1:22:14] | Just keep your mouth shut if you want to get paid. | 想讨到工钱就闭嘴 |
[1:22:22] | Oh, no! You think Maltazard did all this? | 不 这不会都是马塔札德干得吧 |
[1:22:26] | It’s his style. | 是他的风格 |
[1:22:31] | I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. | 对不起 真的很对不起 |
[1:22:34] | Ah… my friends… | 哦…朋友们 |
[1:22:36] | I must confess, you were worthy opponents | 我必须承认 你们都是很好的对手 |
[1:22:39] | but the hour of your defeat has come! That’s life. | 可惜惨败的时刻到了 生活就是这样 |
[1:22:42] | Arthur, the knives at my shins. | 亚瑟 我的小腿边上有刀 |
[1:22:45] | Take them now. | 你拿着 |
[1:22:46] | I dreamed of a whole deeper wonderful… | 我曾梦想一个更加精彩的… |
[1:22:49] | Arthur, you know what you’re doing? | 亚瑟 知道自己在干嘛吗 |
[1:22:51] | – Yes. -… but you’re brave. | -知道 -…你们很勇敢 |
[1:22:52] | Your tenace deserves respect and encourages a | 你们的举动赢得了尊重 激发了一种 |
[1:22:56] | more sober approach | 更理性的方式 |
[1:22:57] | and so, you’ll die without pain. | 因此 你们将享受无痛死法 |
[1:23:00] | – Great news. – I will even show you | -好消息 -我甚至还要送上我 |
[1:23:03] | my heartfelt admiration by according you a last wish. | 最真心的敬意 实现你们最后一个愿望 |
[1:23:06] | – Which of you wishes to die first? -Me! | -你们三个谁想第一个死 -我 |
[1:23:11] | I prefer to save the best for last. | 我想把最好的留在最后呢 |
[1:23:14] | Bring me that one! | 把那个带过来 |
[1:23:17] | Arthur! | 亚瑟 |
[1:23:25] | – Beta, hurry! Quick! -OK! | -贝塔 快 快点 -好的 |
[1:23:28] | Do you have anything to say, | 小亚瑟 临行之前 |
[1:23:29] | young Arthur, before we go our separate ways? | 还有什么话要说吗 |
[1:23:32] | – I shall be seeing you in the depths of hell. -Be my guest! | -我将会在地狱深处等着你 -到时请便 |
[1:23:37] | Faster, Beta! Go! | 再快点 贝塔 快 |
[1:23:44] | Now! | 准备 |
[1:23:49] | Ready to fire! | 进攻 |
[1:23:53] | And fire! | 开火 |
[1:24:02] | What’s happening to me? I’m shrinking, | 我是怎么了 我在缩小 |
[1:24:04] | Archie! What’s going on? | 阿奇 出什么事了 |
[1:24:06] | You’re not much joy. | 不是什么好消息啊 |
[1:24:08] | You’ll just have to forget your dreams of greatness. | 你得忘记你那些伟大的梦想了 |
[1:24:15] | Go back to where you belong! | 回到属于你的地方去吧 |
[1:24:17] | No! I don’t want to be small again! | 不 我不想再次变小 |
[1:24:19] | Archibald, I beg you! | 阿奇博尔德 我求你了 |
[1:24:25] | Men, come to me! | 来帮帮我 |
[1:24:39] | Wow, our liberator. | 解放者来了 |
[1:24:52] | Maltazard, don’t go! You will be crushed! | 马塔札德 不要 你会摔个粉碎的 |
[1:24:55] | Death is no concern to me! I am a soldier! | 死对我来说不算什么 我是个战士 |
[1:24:59] | Go, go back, stay! | 走 快走 |
[1:25:01] | I will take care of this! Go! | 这交给我了 快走 |
[1:25:08] | – Take cover, sir! -Maltazard? | -找掩护 先生 -马塔札德 |
[1:25:16] | Maltazard, stop! | 马塔札德 停下 |
[1:25:31] | You’ll never capture me! I’m the Evil M! | 你永远也别想抓住我 我是恶魔M |
[1:25:35] | Lord of necropolis! Emperor of the seven Kingdoms? | 墓地之王 七国皇帝 |
[1:25:41] | Welcome to your new home! | 欢迎来到新家 |
[1:25:49] | Good. Good job. | 好 好样的 |
[1:25:51] | – Connolly. – Yes sir? | -康诺利 -长官 |
[1:25:53] | round up the wounded. Organize first aid! | 搜集伤员 组织急救 |
[1:26:03] | Grandpa! Grandpa! | 外公 外公 |
[1:26:06] | – Grandfather, Darcos? -Yes? | -外公 达尔科斯 -在 |
[1:26:15] | Darcose, are you alright? | 达尔科斯 你没事吧 |
[1:26:19] | I have seen better days. | 我见识过更大的场面 |
[1:26:22] | – You can’t stay here, follow me. -Oh yeah, ok. | -你不能待在这 跟我来 -好的 |
[1:26:29] | Come on. Close the door. | 来 把门关上 |
[1:26:33] | I’m sorry, sorry, sorry! | 对不起 对不起 |
[1:26:38] | – Come on! -Sorry… oops! | -快点 -对不起… |
[1:26:43] | Calm down! | 冷静 |
[1:26:47] | You have to lie low for a while, | 你得在这躲一阵 |
[1:26:49] | while I convince them that you’re really a good guy. | 我去说服他们 说你是好人 |
[1:26:52] | – Do you really think that? – Of course. | -你真那么想的吗 -当然了 |
[1:26:55] | You were wonderful! | 你好极了 |
[1:26:58] | And I’m really proud to count you as my friend. | 能有你这样的朋友 我真感到骄傲 |
[1:27:04] | Sorry! I did not mean to hurt you! | 对不起 我没想伤害你 |
[1:27:08] | – Are you okay? I’m sorry! – It’s OK. | -你没事吧 对不起 -没事 |
[1:27:11] | Put this cape on. You’re not exactly easy on the eyes. | 披上这个斗篷 你看起来可没那么好 |
[1:27:21] | Maybe you should put a mask on. I’ll find you a helmet. | 或许你该戴个面具 我给你找个头盔 |
[1:27:31] | This one! | 这个 |
[1:27:40] | Wow, so cool! | 真酷 |
[1:27:43] | Keep quiet. I’ll be right back. | 别出声 我就回来 |
[1:27:50] | – Sorry. – Quiet! | -对不起 -安静 |
[1:28:10] | Is anyone there? | 有人在吗 |
[1:28:22] | Sorry to bother you, sir but I’m with the Press. | 对不起 打扰了先生 我是报社的 |
[1:28:26] | I’d like to ask you a few questions. May I? | 我想问你几个问题 行吗 |
[1:28:33] | Some town people claimed that | 镇上有些人说 |
[1:28:35] | they saw the devil in the middle of the town square. | 看见了一个恶魔在镇子广场中央 |
[1:28:38] | And suddenly he started to shrink | 突然他变小了 |
[1:28:40] | and until he just vanished. Can you confirm this? | 刚刚消失了 你能确认一下这事吗 |
[1:28:46] | Do you mind if I film this? It’s a perfect shot! | 您介意我照张相吗 看起来真是完美 |
[1:28:58] | Terrific! Did you know him? | 好极了 你认识他吗 |
[1:29:01] | Yes, my father! | 是的 他是我父亲 |
[1:29:17] | – Arthur? Arthur? – Daddy! | -亚瑟 亚瑟 -爸爸 |
[1:29:22] | – I’ll go on and look. – My son? | -我得去看看 -儿子 |
[1:29:27] | You’re safe and sound! I’m so happy! | 你安全无事 我真高兴 |
[1:29:30] | I really hate myself for being so tough on you. | 我只恨自己对你太过严苛 |
[1:29:33] | I never listen to you. | 我从未倾听过你的心声 |
[1:29:35] | I never pay any attention to you! | 从没放一点精力在你身上 |
[1:29:37] | But it won’t happen again, | 可再也不会这样了 |
[1:29:38] | – I promise. – It’s okay! | -我保证 -没事了 |
[1:29:40] | No, no I promise! | 不 我得保证 |
[1:29:41] | I’ll try to prove that I’m worthy…of a son like you. | 我会证明我值得…拥有你这样的儿子 |
[1:29:45] | I am so happy to see you, Dad. | 真高兴还能再见到你 爸爸 |
[1:29:50] | Archibald! | 阿奇博尔德 |
[1:29:56] | This warms the old man’s heart. | 这真是温暖了我这个老头的心 |
[1:29:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:30:02] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:30:11] | – Isn’t it wonderful to see a family reunited at last? – Ah, Yes. | -看到家人重聚真好 -是啊 |
[1:30:16] | Soon, we will be reunited with ours. | 很快 我们也能和家人团聚了 |
[1:30:18] | See you soon, my prince. | 再会 我的王子 |
[1:30:25] | What a story! | 真是跌宕起伏啊 |
[1:30:28] | I can’t believe it! Arthur, look at that! | 真是难以相信 亚瑟 看呐 |
[1:30:32] | It cost me a fortune to have it repair, | 我花了一大笔钱才修好的 |
[1:30:34] | and now I just have to start over! | 现在又得重来了 |
[1:30:36] | I suppose you think that cars grow on trees! | 你以为汽车是树上长出来的吗 |
[1:30:37] | Armand… It is just a car! | 阿曼德… 不过是辆车 |
[1:30:40] | Just a car?! This is a Dodge V8! | 一辆车 这是道奇V8 |
[1:30:42] | It’s nothing but a pile of junk! | 不过是一堆破铜烂铁 |
[1:30:44] | It’s my car! | 我的车 |
[1:30:52] | – A toast! – A toast! | -干杯 -干杯 |
[1:30:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:30:58] | – Could you pass my badge? -Simon! | -能把我的勋章递给我吗 -西蒙 |
[1:31:01] | Thank you very much. Sorry, Chief. | 非常感谢 抱歉 长官 |
[1:31:03] | And now, dear friends… | 亲爱的朋友们 |
[1:31:04] | Daisy’s famous chocolate pie. | 黛西著名的巧克力派 |
[1:31:14] | I’ll cut it! | 我来切 |
[1:31:15] | Darling, don’t! | 亲爱的 别 |
[1:31:16] | – Yeah, good. – I think It is | -好吧 -我觉得还是 |
[1:31:19] | – probably wise to leave it to your husband. – Archie! | -让你丈夫切比较明智 -阿奇 |
[1:31:22] | Let Rose cut the cake. She’s not clumsier than anybody else. | 就让罗斯切吧 她并不比其他人笨 |
[1:31:27] | She just needs our encouragement and support. | 她只是需要我们的鼓励和支持 |
[1:31:32] | Isn’t that what this adventure been about, really? | 这难道不是冒险的意义所在吗 |
[1:31:35] | About trust and helping each other. | 信任与互相帮助 |
[1:31:40] | Rosie, you cut the pie! | 罗斯你来切派吧 |
[1:31:46] | – Thanks, Mom. -Darling, | -谢谢 妈妈 -亲爱的 |
[1:31:48] | – that knife is very sharp. -Daddy, sit down. | -那刀可锋利着呢 -爸爸 坐下 |
[1:32:12] | Last piece is for you mom. | 最后一块给您 妈妈 |
[1:32:20] | – Well done, Mom. – Excuse me, just a moment. | -干得好 妈妈 -稍等一下 |
[1:32:33] | I gave you my word I’ll bring you a chocolate pie every Sunday. | 我说过要每周日给你带来我做得巧克力派 |
[1:32:37] | It’s Sunday. Here it is. | 今天是周日 给你 |
[1:33:06] | Hi, kids. It’s me, Darcos! | 孩子们 是我 达尔科斯 |