英文名称:Eden Lake
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[01:02] | Can you play at peek-a-boo? | 你能玩藏猫猫吗 |
[01:05] | I can play at peek-a-boo! | 我能玩藏猫猫 |
[01:08] | Can you see me? Yes, I can. | 你能看见我吗 是的 我能 |
[01:11] | Can you see me? Yes, I can. | 你能看见我吗 是的 我能 |
[01:14] | Peek-a-peek-a-peek-a-peek-a-boo! | 藏猫 藏猫 藏猫猫 |
[01:18] | Well done. That’s very good. Now, ssh! | 做得好 非常棒 现在 嘘 |
[01:26] | Still. | 坐好 |
[01:28] | And everyone up. | 大家起立 |
[01:33] | And that’s the end of the week. Well done. | 这周的课结束 好样的 |
[02:03] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[02:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:20] | Kat’s boyfriend is taking her to Paris for the weekend | 凯特的男朋友带她去巴黎过周末 |
[02:24] | and mine is taking me to a disused quarry! | 我男朋友却带我去废弃的猎场 |
[02:27] | It’s a flooded quarry. Trust me. It’s lovely. | 是个被淹没的猎场 相信我 很可爱 |
[02:29] | It’s the last chance to see it | 在开发商把那建上楼前 |
[02:31] | before the developers build over it. | 这是最后一次机会了 |
[02:35] | ‘Speed camera ahead.’ | 前方有测速摄像头 |
[02:37] | Good on you, Kylie. You’re such a boy! | 好样的 凯丽 你真是个孩子 |
[02:40] | And I can mate it up to my mobile phone. Pretty sexy, huh? | 这点可以用我的手机来弥补 它很性感吧 |
[02:49] | Stop it, I’m driving. | 停下 我在开车呢 |
[02:54] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[02:57] | The guy’s wife had a bad back. Kinky, huh? | 这家伙的老婆背不好 很奇怪对吧 |
[03:01] | Actually, it’s quite nice. | 事实上 挺舒服的 |
[03:03] | Do you want me to pull over? | 你想让我停车吗 |
[03:10] | ‘Good afternoon. You’ve been talking about fining parents | 下午好 你一直在谈无力的家长 |
[03:15] | ‘who fail to control their children’s behaviour. | 他们不能控制自己孩子的行为 |
[03:19] | ‘When was the policy introduced? ‘ | 这种政策什么时候实行的 |
[03:21] | ‘As you probably remember The Respect Agenda | 学会尊重是05年大选 |
[03:23] | was a big issue in the last election at 2005. | 的重要议题 |
[03:25] | ‘Tony Blair wanted to bring back a sense of respect | 布莱尔想把尊重的思想 |
[03:28] | ‘in schools and communities.’ | 带入学校与社区 |
[03:31] | ‘So increase the amount of support for parents, | 所以提高给家长的资助 |
[03:34] | ‘including parenting contracts, | 包括与家长签订合同 |
[03:37] | ‘to get parents to attend parenting classes.’ | 让家长去参加如何为人父母的课程 |
[03:41] | ‘It’s a case of… “It’s your problem, you sort it.” | 这个问题是 这是你的问题 你来解决 |
[03:45] | ‘It’s hard to do without the school behind you. | 没有学校支持 这难以做到 |
[03:47] | ‘…struggling to school as well | 不愿去学校 |
[03:49] | ‘I have an 8-year-old struggling to school as well.’ | 我家的8岁孩子也不愿去学校 |
[03:52] | ‘Get your kids to school This is a tiny minority and | 让你的孩子去上学 这是少数人的做法 |
[03:55] | children need to be in school in order to learn, | 孩子需要学东西 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:665个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:56个,六级词汇:23个,GRE词汇:27个,托福词汇:38个,考研词汇:59个,专四词汇:44个,专八词汇:12个, 所有生词标注共:124个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:57] | that is crucial. | 这很关键 |
[03:59] | ‘However, the early intervention isn’t as quick to… ‘ | 然而 早期的干预不够迅速来 |
[04:01] | ‘It’s hard to turn it over, being fined. | 这种被处罚的局面很难被扭转 |
[04:04] | Kids are not learning anything by that. | 孩子们从中学不到任何东西 |
[04:06] | ‘They know we’re going to pay so they gonna mention it. | 他们知道我们会付钱的 所以他们会提起 |
[04:10] | They find it hilarious. | 他们觉得很高兴 |
[04:11] | ‘You know, reading about themselves in the papers… ‘ | 在报纸上读到他们 |
[04:16] | It’s up here somewhere. | 就在这附近 |
[04:18] | ‘At the traffic lights, turn left.’ | 在十字路口处左转 |
[04:29] | Jesus! | 上帝啊 |
[04:46] | Here it is. Beer, bed and breakfast. | 到了 有啤酒 床和早餐 |
[04:51] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[04:57] | No way! | 不是吧 |
[05:13] | Excuse me? | 抱歉 |
[05:16] | Great bar presence! | 酒吧的气氛不错 |
[05:21] | Ey up, me duck? | 要点什么 |
[05:23] | Two pints of lager, please. | 请来两品脱啤酒 |
[05:28] | Give it back, give it back, give it back! | 还给我 还给我 还给我 |
[05:33] | A bit past their bedtime, isn’t it? | 他们应该上床了 对吧 |
[05:36] | Yeah, poor things must be exhausted. | 是的 小东西们一定累坏了 |
[05:39] | That child needs a good… | 小孩需要个好的 |
[05:41] | I bloody told you! | 我他妈告诉你了 |
[05:53] | Another pint of Wife-Beater? | 再来一点吗 |
[05:57] | Yep. | 好的 |
[06:02] | Call yourself a mother? You what? | 你就怎么当妈妈的 你怎么 |
[06:04] | You want beef, eh? You want beef? | 你想要牛肉吗 你想要牛肉吗 |
[06:07] | You fucking dickhead! You want beef? | 你这个小杂种 你想要牛肉吗 |
[06:12] | Go and tell them to shut up. You tell them. | 去告诉他们闭嘴 你去说 |
[06:15] | What are you? A man or a mouse? | 你是什么 男人还是老鼠 |
[06:18] | Look, it was all right the last time I was here. | 听着 我上次来还挺好的 |
[06:22] | Pissed up with your dive buddies? | 跟你的潜水器具一起被气死了吗 |
[06:24] | I promise you, the quarry’s fucking stunning. | 我向你保证 那他妈的猎场很好 |
[06:28] | The quarry’s stunning. | 猎场很好 |
[06:30] | No “fucking”. | 别说粗话 |
[06:36] | Please, Miss? | 拜托 小姐 |
[06:58] | ‘At your first opportunity, turn left.’ | 一有路口就左转 |
[07:08] | Eden Lake, my arse! Slapton Quarry! | 伊甸湖 他妈的 斯莱普顿猎场 |
[07:12] | “Gated community”? Who are they so afraid of? | “设栅栏区域” 他们害怕谁 |
[07:15] | Everyone. | 每个人 |
[07:42] | This is getting more and more romantic. | 越来越浪漫了 |
[07:46] | You’ve brought me to a building site! | 你带我到了建筑工地 |
[07:48] | Look, will you just trust me? | 听着 你相信我好吗 |
[07:55] | This used to be a public park. Look at this. | 这儿以前是公共公园 看这儿 |
[08:10] | Here we go. | 我们到了 |
[08:35] | ‘At your first opportunity, turn around.’ | 有机会就掉头 |
[09:10] | Oh, ye of little faith! | 有点信仰好不好 |
[09:18] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[09:20] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[09:24] | I can see it. | 我看得出来 |
[09:49] | Hello. Hey! | 你好 嘿 |
[09:51] | Have you cycled all the way here? And no Kylie! | 你是骑自行车来的? 没有凯丽的指导 |
[09:59] | What have you got there? A caterpillar? | 你骑的什么车 履带式吗 |
[10:02] | My mum says I shouldn’t talk to strangers. | 我妈妈说不要跟陌生人说话 |
[10:06] | Your mum’s quite right. We’ll leave you to it. | 你妈妈说得对 我们走吧 |
[10:10] | Come on. | 来 |
[10:26] | Yes, you see, it is missing 50 executive homes. | 是的 你看 这儿少了50座房子 |
[10:36] | I love it. | 我喜欢这儿 |
[10:53] | Is that new? | 这是新的吗 |
[10:56] | Yeah. Do you like it? | 是的 你喜欢吗 |
[10:59] | I like the bottom. I’m not so sure about the top, though. | 我喜欢底裤 我不确定上面怎样 |
[11:20] | What the fuck are you doing here? Clear off! | 你他妈的在这儿干嘛 滚开 |
[11:24] | What the fuck’s all this shit? Fucking little prick. | 这是怎么回事 该死的小杂种 |
[11:29] | Hey, that’s the little boy we saw. | 嘿 是我们看到的那个小男孩 |
[11:31] | Since when did you support England? | 你什么时候支持英格兰队了 |
[11:34] | Little hoods. | 小傻逼 |
[11:37] | Here, Mark, watch this. | 这个 马克 看 |
[11:40] | Oh, Steve… | 史蒂夫 |
[11:43] | It’s just boys being boys. | 只是男孩逞能而已 |
[11:47] | As long as they leave us alone. | 只要他们别烦我们就好 |
[11:50] | Run for it, run! | 快跑 |
[11:52] | Get the fuck out of here! Go on, have him. | 妈的给我滚 去抓住他 |
[12:17] | Jesus! | 上帝啊 |
[12:20] | Bonnie, come! | 邦妮 来 |
[12:22] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[12:25] | Good girl, good girl, good girl. | 好丫头 好丫头 |
[12:31] | Come on then. | 来 |
[12:34] | Lovely. | 挺好 |
[12:39] | Fancy a dip before it craps in the water? | 想在它把水弄脏之前去泡一泡吗 |
[12:42] | No, you go. I’ll keep an eye on the stuff. | 不 你去 我看着东西 |
[12:46] | Probably not a bad idea. | 也许是个好主意 |
[12:48] | Good girl. | 好丫头 |
[13:16] | Oh, man! | 哦 伙计 |
[13:22] | Come on, Bonnie! Bonnie! | 来 邦妮 |
[13:24] | Bonnie, come here, girl! Come here! Come here! | 邦妮 过来 丫头 过来 |
[13:28] | Good girl, Bonnie. | 好丫头 邦妮 |
[13:48] | Hey, guys. Can you do us a favour and turn the music down? | 伙计们 能帮我们个忙把音乐关小吗 |
[13:52] | Can’t hear you, mate. Turn your sounds down. | 听不见你 伙计 把音量关小 |
[13:56] | Can’t hear you, mate. | 听不见 伙计 |
[14:03] | What are you doing? And watch your dog. | 你在做什么 看好你的狗 |
[14:06] | He’s scaring my girlfriend. She. | 他吓着我女朋友了 是她 |
[14:09] | Bitch. She’s a bitch. | 贱人 她是个贱人 |
[14:13] | Come on, guys. Don’t be dicks. This is a big beach. | 别跟傻逼似的 海滩很大 |
[14:17] | There’s room for all of us. | 有足够的空间给每个人 |
[14:18] | Who are you calling a dick? | 你叫谁傻逼 |
[14:20] | And what are you looking at? My tits? | 你在看什么 我的奶头吗 |
[14:24] | Fucking jog on! Prick. | 妈的滚一边去 疯子 |
[14:29] | Dickhead. | 畜生 |
[14:39] | Hey, what a prick! | 嘿 真是个疯子 |
[14:41] | Mug! | 妈的 |
[14:59] | Why don’t we just find another spot? | 我们为什么不再找个地方呢 |
[15:02] | I won’t be bullied by a bunch of 12-year-olds. | 我不能被一群12岁的小孩吓住了 |
[15:05] | And let it ruin our afternoon? | 那就让这事毁了我们的下午? |
[15:06] | We were here first. | 我们先来的 |
[15:13] | Well, this is relaxing | 这就让人舒心了 |
[15:19] | What are you doing? Fuck off! | 你在做什么 滚开 |
[15:21] | Why? Why? | 为什么 为什么 |
[15:28] | Oh, mate, I love bird-watching. | 伙计 我喜欢偷窥 |
[15:32] | What’s with you, you tit? You’re the tit! | 你喜欢什么 奶头吗 奶头是你 |
[15:39] | What are you looking at her for? | 你看她干什么 |
[15:41] | I’m not looking at her face, just her tits. | 我没看她的脸 看她的奶头 |
[15:44] | She’s an ugly bint. | 她是个丑婊子 |
[16:22] | Yeah, do you want my autograph? | 是的 想要我签名吗 |
[16:32] | Happy now? Hmm? | 现在开心了吗 |
[16:45] | Hey, Jenny! | 嘿 珍妮 |
[16:53] | Nearly! | 快了 |
[17:32] | Fancy another brewski? | 想再喝点啤酒吗 |
[17:34] | Yeah, why not? | 是的 为什么不呢 |
[17:41] | Steve, what’s that? | 史蒂夫 那是什么 |
[17:46] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[17:54] | There’s not much to do after dark. | 天黑后没什么可做 |
[17:57] | Nope. | 是的 |
[18:00] | Wanna check out our exclusive New England home? | 想看看专属于我们的新英格兰之家吗 |
[18:04] | Sure. | 当然 |
[18:07] | Do you like it? I think it’s beautiful. | 你喜欢吗 我觉得很漂亮 |
[18:24] | Stephen Taylor… | 史蒂芬·泰勒 |
[18:31] | What’s that noise? | 那是什么声音 |
[18:35] | It’s just the wind. | 风声而已 |
[18:40] | No, that’s not the wind. | 不 不是风声 |
[18:46] | Could be a fox. | 可能是狐狸 |
[18:49] | Or a donkey. | 或者驴子 |
[18:53] | No, listen. Ssh! | 不 听着 嘘 |
[18:56] | You’re just imagining it. | 是你的想象 |
[19:03] | I’ll go take a look. No, don’t go… Go. | 我去看看 不 别走 去吧 |
[19:26] | Steve? | 史蒂夫 |
[19:30] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[19:32] | Steve? | 史蒂夫 |
[19:34] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[19:43] | Steve! | 史蒂夫 |
[19:54] | Steve? | 史蒂夫 |
[20:02] | Steve, stop messing around! | 史蒂夫 别添乱了 |
[20:17] | Steve! | 史蒂夫 |
[20:21] | That was horrible. I’m sorry. | 吓死我了 抱歉 |
[20:24] | Get off! I’m really sorry. | 走开 真对不起 |
[20:26] | Ow! You’re freezing! Then warm me up. | 你冻透了 那就暖暖我 |
[20:30] | You’re a big, crude, pikey oaf! | 你就是个爱尔兰大大大傻子 |
[20:33] | I love you. Love you. | 我爱你 爱你 |
[21:12] | I am absolutely starving. | 我真的快饿死了 |
[21:14] | I could eat a horse. So move to France. | 我可以吃下一匹马 那就去法国吧 |
[21:17] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[21:23] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[21:25] | What’s happened? Little fuckers! | 怎么了 小杂种们 |
[21:48] | How’s your tyre, mate? Fucking git! | 你的轮胎怎么样 伙计 滚一边去 |
[21:52] | Little fuckers! | 小杂种们 |
[21:56] | No, wait, Steve! | 不 等等 史蒂夫 |
[22:01] | Watch it! Shit! | 当心 妈的 |
[22:03] | You should’ve got a smaller body, fucking dollar boy! | 你块头应该小点 该死的蠢蛋 |
[22:08] | Breakfast? Fuck! | 要吃早饭吗 我操 |
[22:14] | Right, what would you like? | 好的 你想要什么 |
[22:16] | The full English with white toast and coffee. Thanks. | 全套英国早餐 加白吐司和咖啡 谢谢 |
[22:20] | And for you? I’ll get the same. | 你呢 一样的 |
[22:23] | Hey, you wouldn’t have seen a bunch of kids | 你有没有见到一群 |
[22:27] | tooling around on BMXs, would you? | 骑自行车的孩子 |
[22:28] | Certainly have. Been terrorising you? | 当然了 他们烦到你了吗 |
[22:31] | Well, hassling us. Little terrors. | 是骚扰我们 小恐怖份子 |
[22:37] | I wouldn’t worry too much, a big boy like you. | 你这样的大男孩 不必担心的 |
[22:40] | They punctured my back tyre. | 他们戳破了我的后轮胎 |
[22:43] | I thought parents might want to know. | 我想应该告诉父母 |
[22:45] | Not my kids. | 不是我的孩子 |
[22:48] | No, I didn’t mean they were your kids. | 不 我不是说他们是你的孩子 |
[22:50] | Not mine. | 不是我的 |
[22:54] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[22:57] | I don’t want any trouble. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[23:02] | Making friends? | 你在交朋友吗 |
[23:06] | I think she likes me. | 我想她喜欢我 |
[23:18] | What the? | 怎么回事 |
[23:22] | No, Steve, it’s not worth it. | 别 史蒂夫 这没必要 |
[23:24] | If everyone said that, where would we be? | 如果人人都这么说 我们的处境会怎样 |
[23:26] | I’ll be back in a minute. | 我一会儿回来 |
[23:52] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[23:59] | Anyone home? | 有人在家吗 |
[24:03] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[24:26] | Come on, you’re blocking my drive! OK. | 快开走 你挡我道了 好的 |
[24:29] | Come on! All right! | 快点 好的 |
[24:32] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[24:33] | Stupid bitch! | 蠢婊子 |
[25:15] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[25:20] | Brett! Is that you? Get down here now! | 布莱特 是你吗 现在就给我下来 |
[25:23] | Can’t run away, little bunny. | 你跑不了的 小兔子 |
[25:26] | Yeah, that’s right, you can’t because you’re in a box. | 是的 你跑不出来因为你在笼子里 |
[25:30] | Brett! Brett, don’t make me come up there! | 布莱特 别让我上去 |
[25:37] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[25:41] | Brett! | 布莱特 |
[25:54] | The hutch should be destroyed. Burn it. | 应该把笼子毁了 烧了它 |
[25:57] | Brett! | 布莱特 |
[25:59] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[26:05] | I can feel that schoolteacher look. | 我能感到你又像老师一样看我了 |
[26:08] | Yeah, you’re lucky. You could have broken something. | 是的 你很幸运 你可能弄坏什么东西的 |
[26:12] | Let’s just enjoy the weekend. Yeah, I’d like that. | 我们享受周末吧 好的 我喜欢 |
[26:31] | Yes? | 好吗 |
[26:34] | You were going to say something? No, not a word. | 你不要说点什么吗 一句也没 |
[26:38] | Are you sure? Yeah, I’m sure. | 你确定吗 是的 我确定 |
[26:40] | Because I thought you were looking at my foot. | 因为我想你在看我的脚 |
[26:43] | No, wait. No, no! | 不 等等 不要 |
[26:45] | You’re going in! Steve, no! | 你要进去了 史蒂夫 别 |
[26:50] | No! | 不要 |
[26:54] | Oh, it’s fucking freezing. Language! | 真他妈的冷 注意语言 |
[27:26] | All right, lazy bones? | 好吗 懒虫 |
[27:40] | It’s amazing the stuff you find at the bottom of the lake. | 在湖底能找到这种东西真惊人 |
[27:45] | Steve, where’s the beach bag? | 史蒂夫 海滩包在哪儿 |
[27:49] | It was right here. | 就在这儿 |
[27:54] | I don’t believe it. It’s got the car keys in it. | 不敢相信 车钥匙在里面 |
[28:01] | Please, God, don’t tell me… | 上帝啊 请别告诉我 |
[28:04] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[28:08] | Fuck! Fuck! | 我操 |
[28:56] | Tossers! | 杂种 |
[29:09] | Are you OK? Yeah. | 你还好吗 是的 |
[29:45] | Jenny, come on. | 珍妮 快点 |
[30:09] | Come on. No… Let’s just leave it. | 拜托 不 我们别管了 |
[30:12] | They’ve got our car. | 车在他们那儿 |
[30:17] | Go on, go on. Go on! | 来啊来啊 |
[30:20] | Fucking shitting itself! Fuck off! | 该死的混帐 滚开 |
[30:28] | Brett! | 布莱特 |
[30:38] | Listen… I don’t care what you’re up to here. | 听着 我不管你们要在这儿干什么 |
[30:41] | I just want my car back. | 我只想要回我的车 |
[30:44] | It’s not us, mate. | 不是我们干的 伙计 |
[30:50] | Car keys, phone, wallet. | 车钥匙 手机 钱包 |
[30:52] | Not us, mate. Steve, come on. Let’s leave it. | 不是我们 伙计 史蒂夫 得了 别管了 |
[30:57] | You’re wearing my shades. They’re mine, mate. | 你戴着我的墨镜 是我的 伙计 |
[31:00] | Your Ray-Ban Aviators? | 你的雷凡飞行镜吗 |
[31:03] | Fakes, mate. | 假的 伙计 |
[31:07] | Yeah, Steve, come on. | 是的 史蒂夫 算了 |
[31:12] | Listen… You’ve had your fun. | 听着 你们已经玩够了 |
[31:15] | Let’s just call it quits. Tell me where the car is. | 我们就此作罢 告诉我车在哪儿 |
[31:20] | Keep that animal back. | 让那畜生退后 |
[31:23] | Where’s my fucking car? I’ve got no idea, mate. | 我的车在哪儿 我不知道 伙计 |
[31:26] | Watch that fucking dog! Watch yours! | 看住你的疯狗 看住你的 |
[31:29] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[31:33] | That’s my phone. | 那是我的手机 |
[31:36] | Steve… Got the same ringtone as me? | 史蒂夫 你手机铃声也跟我一样吗 |
[31:41] | Steve! | 史蒂夫 |
[31:45] | Hit him! He’s got a fucking knife! | 打他 他有把刀 |
[32:01] | Bonnie… | 邦妮 |
[32:04] | Bonnie! Bonnie! | 邦妮 邦妮 |
[32:13] | You stuck my dog. | 你捅死了我的狗 |
[32:15] | It was an accident. Give me the car keys. | 这是意外 给我车钥匙 |
[32:19] | I’ll drive her to the vet. | 我送她去看兽医 |
[32:20] | Come on, let’s go. | 得了 走吧 |
[32:24] | Fuck off! | 滚开 |
[32:39] | She’s… She’s fucking dying. | 她 她要死了 |
[32:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:46] | She’s fucking dying! Brett… | 她要死了 布莱特 |
[32:49] | Brett… Fuck off! | 布莱特 滚开 |
[32:52] | Bonnie, don’t die on me. Not you. Bonnie! | 邦妮 别离开我 不要 邦妮 |
[32:56] | Steve… | 史蒂夫 |
[32:58] | I’ve got the car keys. Let’s just go. | 我拿到钥匙了 快走 |
[33:00] | Come on! Don’t die on me, Bonnie! | 得了 别离开我 邦妮 |
[33:03] | Come on, Steve! | 得了 史蒂夫 |
[33:14] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 |
[33:22] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[33:26] | Get ’em! | 抓住他们 |
[33:31] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[33:34] | Steve, quick! | 史蒂夫 快点 |
[33:50] | Right! | 好的 |
[33:53] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[33:56] | Go back! | 快倒回去 |
[34:03] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[34:11] | Get on to it! Jesus Christ! | 上去 上帝啊 |
[34:14] | Come on! | 快点 |
[34:16] | Quick, go back! | 快倒车 |
[34:18] | Get out the fucking car! | 给我下车 |
[34:21] | Oh, my God, oh, my God! Fuck! | 我的上帝 上帝啊 我操 |
[34:24] | Get out the fucking car! | 给我下车 |
[34:26] | Get out the fucking car! | 给我下车 |
[34:31] | Fucking prick! | 该死的杂种 |
[34:32] | Oh, my God! Shit! | 我的天哪 妈的 |
[34:37] | You fucking bitch! Steve! | 你这个臭婊子 史蒂夫 |
[34:42] | I can’t see, I can’t fucking see. | 我看不见 妈的我什么都看不见 |
[34:45] | I can’t see where we’re fucking going! Jesus Christ! | 妈的我看不见前面的路 上帝啊 |
[34:53] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[35:01] | Are you all right? Wait. | 你没事吧 等等 |
[35:07] | I can’t get… I’m stuck! | 我找不到 我被卡住了 |
[35:08] | I’m fucking stuck! | 我他妈被卡住了 |
[35:10] | Wait. Jesus! | 等等 上帝啊 |
[35:12] | I can’t get it. OK… Listen to me. | 我找不到 好的 听我说 |
[35:15] | Oh, my God, they’re coming! Listen to me! | 我的天哪 他们来了 听我说 |
[35:19] | Listen. Go. Find a road. Take this. | 听着 快跑 找条路 拿着这个 |
[35:22] | No… Go get help! Go! | 不要 去找人帮忙 快跑 |
[35:39] | Fucking kill ’em! | 宰了他们 |
[35:42] | This way, this way, come on! | 这边 这边 快点 |
[35:52] | Brett, it’s over here! | 布莱特 在这儿 |
[35:54] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[35:56] | Come over here. I’ve got the car! | 过来 我找到车了 |
[38:05] | Brett, this is fucked up! | 布莱特 搞砸了 |
[38:08] | It’s ten fucking miles into town in the dark. | 现在是晚上 到城里有10英里 |
[38:11] | She’s not fucking Lassie! It’s out of the time, blood man. | 她又不是小姑娘 快没时间了 |
[38:16] | Are you watching the road? | 你在看路吗 |
[38:18] | No one goes home. You get here now! | 谁都不准回家 你给我过来 |
[38:21] | Please, let me go. I won’t say anything. Please, let me go. | 放了我 我什么也不会说的 拜托 放了我 |
[38:27] | Listen, Brett, people know that we’re here. | 听着 布莱特 朋友都知道我们在这 |
[38:30] | They’re going to call the police. | 他们会报警的 |
[38:33] | If you let me go, I swear on my life, I won’t tell anyone. | 如果放了我 我发誓 我不会告诉任何人的 |
[38:38] | Look, guys, come on, please. | 听着 伙计们 求你们了 |
[38:40] | We can stop this. Nobody’s died yet. | 我们可以停止的 目前还没有人死 |
[38:43] | My fucking dog died though! | 但我的狗死了 |
[38:45] | I’m sorry. It was an accident. | 抱歉 那是意外 |
[38:47] | It was an accident. | 那是意外 |
[38:48] | There’s going to be another accident | 等我找到你的贱人 |
[38:50] | when I find that bitch of yours! | 会再发生一起意外的 |
[38:54] | “No one’s died.” Wait and see what happens to her | “还没有人死” 等到我看到她 |
[38:57] | when I fucking see her! | 等着瞧她会怎样 |
[39:00] | Get the fuck off me! Fucking little prick! | 妈的放开我 小兔崽子 |
[39:04] | Let’s not be head-loose, right? | 别冲动 好吗 |
[39:06] | Who are you calling head-loose? Let’s not be rash. | 你说谁冲动 我们别急 |
[39:12] | First phone he sees, 999 – who’s fucking head-loose? | 他看到的第一个电话 110 是谁冲动 |
[39:18] | No, this is rash shit, man. I never touched him. | 不 这是胡扯 我从没碰过他 |
[39:26] | What, you didn’t touch him? No, mate. | 怎么 你没碰他 是的 伙计 |
[39:32] | You fucking touch him now then! | 那你现在就碰 |
[39:39] | Him or me. | 他或者我 |
[39:45] | You wanna front, you wanna act like the fucking big man? | 你想上前 表现得像个男人样吗 |
[39:50] | You’ll step up now. | 现在就上 |
[40:01] | All right. | 好的 |
[40:05] | Jesus… | 上帝啊 |
[40:07] | Paige, get this! | 佩吉 拿着这个 |
[40:13] | Don’t fucking record it, man. | 妈的别拍下来 伙计 |
[40:18] | No, wait. | 不要 等等 |
[40:20] | Fucking wait! | 妈的等等 |
[40:30] | Go on then. Fuck you! | 现在就去 你去死吧 |
[40:42] | No. That’s not even a proper cut. Deeper. | 不 还不够 割得再深一点 |
[40:47] | Deeper! | 深一点 |
[40:52] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[41:01] | All right, now everyone’ll have a dig. Marky Mark? | 好的 现在 每人来一刀 马奇·马克 |
[41:17] | Jesus! | 上帝啊 |
[41:18] | Oh, man, I can’t fucking see this! Jesus! | 伙计 我见不了这场面 上帝啊 |
[41:25] | Fuck’s sake. Go on, Mark. | 真他妈的 快上 马克 |
[41:28] | Jesus Christ, fucking bollocks. | 上帝啊 该死的杂种 |
[41:38] | Ricky Dicky… | 里奇·迪奇 |
[41:57] | Go on. | 来吧 |
[42:03] | Shit! My shoe! | 妈的 我的鞋子 |
[42:06] | These are fucking Gold Tops, man. Brand-new. | 有金边的呢 伙计 新的 |
[42:09] | You little fuckwit. | 你这个小杂种 |
[42:12] | Cooper! Bang on, mate, you’re up! | 库珀 来吧 伙计 到你了 |
[42:15] | What? | 怎么 |
[42:16] | Come on, mate. | 来吧 伙计 |
[42:20] | Knife. | 刀子 |
[42:22] | Paige, keep that phone up. | 佩吉 都拍下来 |
[42:28] | Right, Coops, everyone has a dig. | 是的 每个人都来 |
[42:36] | Go on then, Cooper. Let’s see your bottle. | 来吧 库珀 看你多有胆 |
[42:55] | Come on, come on. Please. | 快点 快点 |
[43:05] | Brett, I can’t. | 布莱特 我不能 |
[43:07] | For fuck’s sake, listen! We’re all in this together. Go on. | 看在上帝面上 听着 我们在一条船上 快点 |
[43:12] | Come on. He’s only a little scared. I’m not scared. | 拜托 他很害怕 我才不怕 |
[43:14] | Listen. He’s heard all of our fucking names. | 听着 他知道我们所有人的名字 |
[43:17] | Either do it or he’s gonna spill. | 不这么做他就会报警 |
[43:19] | Go on… | 快点 |
[43:29] | Do it! Cut his fucking tongue out! | 快点 把他的舌头切掉 |
[43:33] | Fucking hell! That’s bloody. That’s lethal. | 真他妈的 是血 真狠 |
[43:42] | Here you are. I can’t believe you did that. | 给你 我不敢相信你做了 |
[43:46] | Look – it’s Tony Montana! | 看 是唐尼·马塔那(《疤观煞星》黑帮头领) |
[43:53] | All right. Now we’ve got to finish this. | 好的 现在我们得结束这一切 |
[44:08] | Please, please… | 拜托 拜托 |
[44:12] | Please, please, please. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[44:18] | Please… | 拜托 |
[44:23] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[44:29] | Bluetooth. She’s fucking here. | 蓝牙 她就在这儿 |
[44:32] | Jenny, run! Run! | 珍妮 快跑 |
[44:35] | Come on! Run! | 快点 快跑 |
[45:13] | There’s the bitch! | 那贱人在那儿 |
[45:32] | Bitch! | 贱人 |
[45:38] | Well, fuck the bikes. Come on! | 去他妈的自行车 快点 |
[46:17] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[46:27] | Get to the clearing. Guard the fucker. | 到空地那去 看着那个混蛋 |
[46:54] | Right. | 好的 |
[46:59] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[47:15] | Oh, shit! | 妈的 |
[47:21] | Brett, he’s gone! What? | 布莱特 他不见了 什么 |
[47:23] | He’s not here! | 他不在这儿 |
[47:24] | Mate, he’s cut to fuck. Ain’t going too far. Follow the blood. | 伙计 他受了伤 走不了多远 跟着血迹走 |
[47:29] | Come on! | 快点 |
[47:49] | Fuck’s sake! | 操他妈的 |
[47:55] | Oi! Oi! | 奥依 奥依 |
[48:47] | Steve! Jenny… | 史蒂夫 珍妮 |
[48:49] | Come on! We’ve got to get out of here! | 快点 我们要离开这儿 |
[48:52] | Come on… | 快点 |
[48:58] | Come on. | 快点 |
[49:15] | Come on. | 快点 |
[49:20] | This way. | 这边 |
[49:35] | Gently! All right? | 慢慢躺下 好吗 |
[49:38] | I’m all right. That’s it. | 我没事 那就好 |
[49:46] | OK. We’re going to clean you up, all right? | 好的 要给你清理干净好吗 |
[49:49] | We’re going to clean you up. | 给你清理干净 |
[49:54] | Drink some water. | 喝点水 |
[49:58] | I’m… | 我 |
[50:01] | Well done. All right. | 做得好 好的 |
[50:17] | OK, this is going to sting. | 好的 会很疼的 |
[50:20] | OK… | 好 |
[50:21] | Well done. I know it does sting. | 好样的 我知道会很疼 |
[50:32] | Oh, shit! How does it look? | 他妈的 看起来怎样 |
[50:37] | It looks worse than it is. Let me see. | 不如看上去那么糟 让我看看 |
[50:44] | Oh, Jesus! God! That’s black blood. Gut blood. | 上帝啊 是黑血 肠子里的血 |
[50:49] | I’m fucking bleeding to death! You’re not going to die! | 我他妈会流血而死的 你不会死的 |
[50:53] | I’m not going to let you die! I’m not! | 我不会让你死的 不会的 |
[50:56] | They haven’t hit any arteries. | 他们没刺中动脉 |
[50:59] | Right. You’ve just got to stay calm. | 好的 你要冷静下来 |
[51:01] | You have to stay calm. You can’t go into shock. | 冷静 你不能激动 |
[51:04] | Deep breaths, measured breaths. Stay still. | 深呼吸 慢慢来 躺好 |
[51:07] | You’re going to be all right. You’ll be all right, | 你会没事的 你会好起来的 |
[51:10] | you’ll be OK. I promise. | 没事的 我保证 |
[51:14] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[51:16] | I’m so sorry. I didn’t know what to do. | 对不起 我不知道该怎么办 |
[51:27] | I thought Africa for a honeymoon. | 我想去非洲度蜜月 |
[51:32] | Beach first, for a rest, | 先去海滩休息一下 |
[51:35] | and then safari. | 接着去旅行 |
[51:38] | I don’t care where we go as long as I’m with you. | 只要跟你在一起 去哪儿都好 |
[51:42] | Africa sounds lovely. | 非洲听起来不错 |
[51:51] | I even asked your old man. | 我还问过你爸爸 |
[52:02] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[52:08] | Other side. | 另一边 |
[52:11] | Ah… shit. | 妈的 |
[52:27] | That’s him. He’s been here. | 是他 他来过 |
[52:39] | Find him and drain him like a fucking bottle. | 找到他 弄死他 |
[52:42] | I’m tired, Brett. Shut up, shite bag. Is that you? | 我累了 布莱特 闭嘴 蠢猪 是不是 |
[52:47] | Is that you, fat lad? | 是你吗 死胖子 |
[52:53] | No, not mine, mate. That’s a girl’s footprint. | 不 不是我的 伙计 那是女人的脚印 |
[52:58] | Well, she’s with him, then. | 那她就跟他在一起 |
[53:14] | That fucker can’t be far. | 那混蛋走不远的 |
[53:17] | He’s nearly half fucking dead. Listen to me. Split up. | 他快死了 大家分头找 |
[53:20] | Spread out between here and the fence. All right, come on. | 在这儿和围墙上都有血 好的 快走 |
[53:30] | You fat fuck! | 你这个死胖子 |
[53:36] | Come on. Get going. Work off some of that weight, you fat shit. | 快走 减减肥 你这头猪 |
[54:04] | Sorry… | 抱歉 |
[54:25] | Well done. Let’s get your head down. | 好样的 把头放低 |
[54:27] | That’s it, that’s it. Well done. Well done. | 就是这样 做得好 |
[54:35] | Steve? | 史蒂夫 |
[54:38] | Steve! Steve, please… | 史蒂夫 史蒂夫 拜托 |
[54:44] | I’ve got to get us out of here. OK? | 我们要出去 好吗 |
[54:47] | I can’t move. Then I’ve got to go. OK? | 我动不了 那我去 好吗 |
[54:52] | I’m safe here. | 我在这儿很安全 |
[54:54] | They’ve gone. | 他们走了 |
[54:58] | You need blood, Steve, or you’re going to die. | 你需要血 史蒂夫 否则你会死的 |
[55:03] | I need to get to town. | 我要到城里去 |
[55:12] | I saw power pylons on the way in. | 我来的时候看到有路标 |
[55:17] | They must lead somewhere. | 肯定能通往城里 |
[55:34] | Look. | 听着 |
[55:36] | Look! | 听着 |
[55:44] | Now you stay hidden… and you hold on. | 你要藏好 要坚持住 |
[55:48] | You come back. | 你会回来的 |
[56:49] | Brett, I’m really tired. | 布莱特 我真的累了 |
[56:51] | Take a toke on this, you little shit! | 吸口这个 你这小子 |
[57:02] | Come on! | 快点 |
[57:16] | Aaaaaiee! God! | 上帝啊 |
[57:20] | God! | 上帝啊 |
[57:25] | Oi, oi, oi! This way, yeah? | 奥依 是这条路 对吗 |
[57:43] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:00:16] | It’s OK! It’s… | 没事的 |
[1:00:18] | It’s me. It’s… It’s Jenny. Remember me from the lake? | 是我 我是珍妮 我们在湖边见过的 |
[1:00:26] | I just… I need some help. | 我 我需要帮助 |
[1:00:31] | I want to talk to your mum. Can you take me to her? | 我要跟你妈妈谈谈 你能带我去找她吗 |
[1:00:37] | She’s working. | 她在工作 |
[1:00:40] | But I’m… | 但我 |
[1:00:47] | I really need to get into town. | 我真的要进城去 |
[1:00:50] | Can you please just show me the way? | 能拜托你带我去吗 |
[1:01:14] | Wait. Shouldn’t we follow the power lines? | 等等 我们为什么不跟着路标走 |
[1:01:17] | No, this way’s quicker. | 不用 这条路快一点 |
[1:01:21] | My mum picks me up down here. | 我妈妈来这儿接我 |
[1:01:25] | What? Here? In her car with your bike? | 什么 在这儿吗 她开车载你的自行车吗 |
[1:01:31] | What? | 什么 |
[1:01:45] | Have you got a signal here? No, just games. | 在这儿有信号吗 没有 玩游戏 |
[1:01:49] | She should be here soon. | 她应该一会儿就来了 |
[1:01:53] | I thought you said your mother was working. | 你不是说她在上班么 |
[1:01:56] | She’s finished her shift. | 她刚和人换完班 |
[1:01:59] | No signal? One bar. | 没信号吗 只有一格 |
[1:02:03] | Adam, I need your phone. Why? | 亚当 我要用你电话 为什么 |
[1:02:05] | To call the police. We shouldn’t be here! | 我要报警 我们不该来 |
[1:02:07] | Please! Its battery’s low! | 拜托 电量很低 |
[1:02:08] | It doesn’t matter. I only need it for seconds. | 没关系 就一会 |
[1:02:10] | My mum might need to call me back! | 我妈妈可能要打回来 |
[1:02:14] | Adam, your mum is coming to get you, isn’t she? | 亚当 你妈妈要来接你 是不是 |
[1:02:19] | Adam, what’s going on? | 亚当 怎么回事 |
[1:02:21] | Where have you brought me? Please, Adam! | 这儿是哪儿 请告诉我 亚当 |
[1:02:26] | Please… just give me the bloody phone! | 拜托 把这鸟电话给我 |
[1:02:29] | How now brown cow! | 小母牛 你好啊 |
[1:02:57] | She’s awake! Brett, she’s fucking awake! | 她醒了 布莱特 她他妈的醒了 |
[1:03:01] | Mark, you fucking pussy! You didn’t hit her hard enough! | 马克 你这个娘们 你打得不够狠 |
[1:03:08] | Oh, fuck! | 我操 |
[1:03:18] | We found him. | 我们找到他了 |
[1:03:23] | Brett, we can’t fucking do this! She’s alive! | 布莱特 我们不能这么做 她还活着 |
[1:03:26] | And he’s dead. | 但他死了 |
[1:03:29] | We did him. | 是我们干的 |
[1:03:34] | Paige has got you every last one you | 佩吉把你们的所为 |
[1:03:35] | fucking move all having a dig. | 都拍下来了 |
[1:03:37] | It’s on her phone. No ballsing out now, lads. | 在她手机上 现在不能退出了 伙计们 |
[1:03:41] | No backing down. | 没退路了 |
[1:03:46] | Oh, Jesus… | 上帝啊 |
[1:03:51] | Paige, get filming. Come here. Oh, fuck it! | 佩吉 拍下来 过来 操他的 |
[1:03:59] | Look at me, man. Wanna be in our gang? | 看着我 伙计 想加入我们吗 |
[1:04:02] | Prove yourself, then. | 那就证明你自己 |
[1:04:06] | No, please…! Adam, no, please… don’t do it! | 请不要 亚当 请别这么做 |
[1:04:11] | Please, don’t do it! Please…! | 请不要 拜托 |
[1:04:15] | Go on. Go on. | 快点 继续 |
[1:04:20] | What? Listen, you’ve seen too much. | 怎么 听着 你看到的太多了 |
[1:04:23] | You either do it now, yeah, or you’re next. | 你要么下手 要么下一个就是你 |
[1:04:30] | Go on, then. | 那就快点 |
[1:04:34] | Go on! | 快点 |
[1:04:45] | No! No-o-o! | 不要 |
[1:04:49] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:04:54] | That fucking stinks. | 真他妈的臭 |
[1:04:57] | Fucking look at that! Fucking that was you. | 妈的给我看着 下手的是你 |
[1:05:01] | That was fucking you, not me. | 是你 不是我 |
[1:05:03] | Fucking you. Please…! | 是你 拜托 |
[1:05:05] | Fucking bitch. Ask her if it’s warm. | 死婊子 问她暖不暖和 |
[1:05:08] | Is it warm? Say it! Is it warm? | 暖不暖和 说出来 暖和不 |
[1:05:12] | Fucking you do it an’ all! Fucking you all! Ask her! | 是你做的 问她 |
[1:05:16] | Is it warm? Is it warm? Say it! Louder! | 暖和不 暖和不 说出来 大声点 |
[1:05:20] | Is it warm? | 暖和不 |
[1:05:22] | Fucking burn! Burn, you little bitch! Go on! | 烧吧 烧死你这臭婊子 快点 |
[1:05:26] | Yeah! Fucking hell! Fucking smile, boy. You fucking love it. | 是的 他妈的 笑吧 孩子 你喜欢的 |
[1:05:40] | Oi, oi! | 奥依 奥依 |
[1:05:47] | Go on, then. | 来啊 |
[1:05:56] | Come here, you fucking shit! | 过来 你这贱人 |
[1:05:58] | You get the fuck back here or I’ll burn him! | 你要不回来我就烧死他 |
[1:06:02] | Come on! Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[1:06:07] | Right! Do him! | 好的 烧死他 |
[1:06:11] | Help! Jenny, help! | 救命 珍妮 救命 |
[1:06:14] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[1:06:16] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:08:21] | OK… Brett, this way! | 好的 布莱特 这边 |
[1:08:54] | She’s got the fucking map! She knows which way to go. | 她有地图 她知道路了 |
[1:08:59] | No, we know which way she’s fucking going. | 不 我们知道她要走哪条路 |
[1:09:03] | There’s one track into town. | 有条小路通到城里 |
[1:09:05] | She won’t go far on her foot, will she? Look. | 她步行走不远的 看 |
[1:09:07] | What? What does it say? | 什么 上面怎么说 |
[1:09:11] | “Jenny Greengrass and Steve Taylor attacked. | 珍妮·格林格拉斯和史蒂夫·泰勒被袭击 |
[1:09:14] | “Mark, Brett, Ricky, Cooper.” | 马克 布莱特 里奇 库珀 |
[1:09:16] | Shit, we’re famous, mate! | 妈的 我们出名了 伙计 |
[1:09:19] | You got a match? No, mate. | 你有火柴吗 没有 伙计 |
[1:09:23] | Fuck it, then. | 那就去他的 |
[1:09:27] | I swear. When I find that fucking bitch, | 我发誓 等我找到那个贱人 |
[1:09:29] | I’m going to fucking bury her, mate. | 我他妈要埋了她 伙计 |
[1:09:35] | Fucking hell! | 真他妈的 |
[1:09:43] | Little prick, come on. | 小混蛋 走 |
[1:11:20] | Miss… | 小姐 |
[1:12:06] | I can’t stand it…! | 我受不了了 |
[1:12:23] | No…! | 不要 |
[1:12:29] | No, no, no! | 不 不 |
[1:12:52] | We’re not going to fucking find her in the dark! | 在夜里我们找不到她 |
[1:12:55] | Yes, we fucking are! Go on! | 是的 正是 给我继续找 |
[1:13:08] | Brett! | 布莱特 |
[1:13:11] | Paige? Brett! | 佩吉 布莱特 |
[1:13:22] | Brett! Paige? | 布莱特 佩吉 |
[1:13:48] | Look at what you’ve fucking done! Fuck! | 看看你他妈做了什么 我操 |
[1:13:53] | You know what, Brett? Fuck this – I’m gone, mate. | 你知道 布莱特 去他妈的 我要走了 |
[1:13:57] | What? | 什么 |
[1:14:01] | No. No, no, no. Paige, phone. | 不不不 佩吉 电话 |
[1:14:11] | Look! Look, look, look. Look, look, it’s you. That’s you. | 看哪 看看看看 是你 那是你 |
[1:14:17] | I didn’t want this. I didn’t want to fucking kill him | 我不想这样 我不想杀了他 |
[1:14:21] | or fucking burn that lad ever! | 我不想烧死那个孩子 |
[1:14:23] | And I don’t want to go to pen. Pen? | 我也不想进监狱 监狱 |
[1:14:26] | What do you know about pen? | 你知道监狱啥样么 |
[1:14:30] | Have you been inside? Has your old man been inside? | 你进去过吗 你老头进去过吗 |
[1:14:34] | What the fuck are you crying for, you fucking girl? | 你他妈在哭什么 你这娘娘腔 |
[1:14:42] | Who you calling? | 你在打给谁 |
[1:14:46] | Who you calling? | 你在打给谁 |
[1:14:50] | Put that down. Put that… | 给我放下 给我放 |
[1:14:53] | Put that down. Put it down. Put it down. | 给我放下 放下 放下 |
[1:14:57] | Put it down. | 给我放下 |
[1:15:03] | Brett! I’ll fucking batter you! | 布莱特 我要打死你 |
[1:15:07] | I’ll fucking batter you! | 我要打死你 |
[1:15:10] | Brett…! | 布莱特 |
[1:15:12] | I… told… you… to… put… that… down! | 我 告诉你 给我 放下 |
[1:15:17] | Fucker! Fucker! Fucker! Fucker! | 混蛋 混蛋 混蛋 |
[1:15:24] | Turn it off. Turn it off. Turn it off. | 关掉 关掉 关掉 |
[1:15:29] | Turn it off! Turn it off, you fucking bitch! | 给我关机 关机 你这死婊子 |
[1:16:26] | God! Are you OK? You’ve got to help me! | 天哪 你还好吗 你要帮我 |
[1:16:31] | Please, just get me out of here. Fuck! What’s going on? | 拜托 带我离开这儿 操 出什么事了 |
[1:16:35] | Please, just help me. They killed my boyfriend and kill you! | 求你 帮帮我 他们杀了我男朋友 |
[1:16:37] | Just get me out of here. | 带我离开这 |
[1:16:39] | All right! All right! Get in the car! | 好的好的 上车 |
[1:16:47] | What happened back there? I’m being hunted. | 发生什么事了 他们在追我 |
[1:16:51] | Hunted? By who? A gang. Just get me into town. | 追你 谁 一个帮派 送我进城 |
[1:16:56] | Town’s the other way. Why the other way? | 那在另一边 什么叫在另一边 |
[1:17:01] | Me fucking brother’s out here! He’s supposed to be home. | 我弟弟在这儿 他应该早回家了 |
[1:17:04] | Your brother? My little brother. Now I’m worried. | 你弟弟? 我弟弟 现在我很担心 |
[1:17:09] | Oh, no… Ricky? | 哦不 里奇 |
[1:17:12] | Ricky, are you OK? You ready? | 里奇 你还好吗 你准备好了吗 |
[1:17:15] | I’ll be there in two ticks. Yeah? | 我一会儿回来 好吗 |
[1:17:18] | No, please, stop! Turn around! | 不要 别往这开 掉头 |
[1:17:20] | Please, go the other way! I will. | 请走那条路 我会的 |
[1:17:36] | Fuck! They better be OK. | 我操 他们最好没事 |
[1:17:41] | Ricky? | 里奇 |
[1:17:45] | Ricky? Ricky, you little shite! Where are you? | 里奇 你这个小混蛋 你在哪儿 |
[1:17:52] | Little bastard! I’ve got better things to do. | 小杂种 我还有别的事要做 |
[1:17:54] | Mum’s worried sick. | 妈妈担心死了 |
[1:17:57] | This lady says she’s been hunted. You know about this? | 她说有人在追她 你知道这事吗 |
[1:20:23] | # Please believe us We ain’t ever gonna be respectable | # 请相信我 我们不会永远被尊重 # |
[1:20:27] | # Like us, hate us, but you’ll… # | # 喜欢我们 讨厌我们 但你会 # |
[1:20:31] | Somebody, please help me! | 来人哪 救救我 |
[1:20:34] | #… respectable, respectable… # | # 尊重 尊重 # |
[1:20:41] | Don’t just stand there! | 别光站着 |
[1:20:49] | Get her in the house. Come on, then. | 带她进屋 那就来吧 |
[1:20:54] | You’ve been through the wars. What happened? | 你的经历很惨 出什么事了 |
[1:20:58] | Take your time. | 别急 慢慢说 |
[1:20:59] | Come on, give her some air. | 拜托 给她点新鲜空气 |
[1:21:01] | That stings, sorry. Thanks, Tan. | 真臭 谢谢 唐 |
[1:21:06] | Yeah. We’ll put this down here. | 我们把她放在这儿 |
[1:21:08] | You’re safe now. Lots of big ugly men around. | 你现在安全了 有很多臭男人在 |
[1:21:14] | I’m still at Uncle Jon’s. | 我还在强叔叔这儿 |
[1:21:17] | A woman crashed in, looking like death. Mel! | 有个女人冲进来 跟死了一样 梅 |
[1:21:21] | That’s a lovely ring. From your fella? | 戒指挺漂亮 你男人给的吗 |
[1:21:25] | What’s that? | 怎么回事 |
[1:21:28] | Hey, Clyde! Come here! Down! Out! | 嘿 克林迪 进来 低下 出去 |
[1:21:32] | You’re breaking up. I can’t hear you. | 你在捣乱 我听不见你 |
[1:21:36] | Sorry. He’s no good with strangers. | 抱歉 他对陌生人不友好 |
[1:21:37] | Mel? Mel, what’s going on? | 梅 梅 怎么了 |
[1:21:41] | What the fuck?! That’s Reece’s van! | 怎么回事 那是里基的车 |
[1:21:45] | Go on, tell me! Bustard! I’ll fucking kill him! | 快点 告诉我 我要杀了他 |
[1:21:49] | Hang on… Give me the fucking phone! | 等等 把电话给我 |
[1:21:53] | Get me an ambulance. Jon? | 帮我叫救护车 强 |
[1:21:56] | Jon, get an ambulance. Get this lady an ambulance. | 强 叫救护车 给她叫救护车 |
[1:22:02] | I want the police. Eh? No, no, no. Don’t worry, love. | 我要找警察 不不 别担心 亲爱的 |
[1:22:07] | You let us do that. Just stay here. | 我们会打的 你呆在这就好 |
[1:22:10] | Ssh. You just sit quiet. I’m going to be sick. | 你坐好了 我要吐了 |
[1:22:14] | I’ll get you to the loo. Come on. Come with me. Come on, love. | 我带你去厕所 来吧 跟我走 亲爱的 |
[1:22:21] | In here. Here we go. | 在这儿 我们到了 |
[1:22:25] | Lee Trevitt! Get out! | 李·崔维特 出去 |
[1:22:29] | Sorry about this. | 真是抱歉 |
[1:22:32] | Get out! Go on, love. | 出去 来吧 亲爱的 |
[1:22:40] | Oh, God… | 哦 上帝 |
[1:22:50] | Oh, God. Oh, God… | 哦 上帝啊 上帝啊 |
[1:23:33] | Open the fucking door! | 快点开门 |
[1:23:38] | Open it up! | 开门 |
[1:23:41] | Open the fucking door! | 快开门 |
[1:23:53] | Is this the lady? Yeah. | 就是她吗 是的 |
[1:23:55] | You fucking slag! I’ll fucking kill you! | 你这个人渣 我要杀了你 |
[1:23:59] | Come on, love! | 好了 亲爱的 |
[1:24:00] | What’s he told you? He’s a liar! What about the van?! | 他说了什么 他是骗子 车是怎么回事 |
[1:24:04] | I was just trying to get away. They killed Steve! | 我只是想逃命 他们杀了史蒂夫 |
[1:24:06] | Yeah. You sell out your sick bastard boyfriend! | 你背叛了你那混蛋男朋友 |
[1:24:08] | No. Just call the police! Call the police. | 不 快报警 报警 |
[1:24:10] | Call the police? What good are they to her? | 报警? 他们会怎么收拾她 |
[1:24:15] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[1:24:18] | You want to play with the big boys now? | 你现在想跟大男孩玩玩吗 |
[1:24:22] | Jon… Jon… | 强 强 |
[1:24:24] | She killed her little one. | 她杀了她的儿子 |
[1:24:26] | Look at her. You fucking look at her now! | 看着她 你他妈的看着她 |
[1:24:34] | You fucking keep looking at her. They’re just children! | 你他妈一直看着她 他们还是孩子 |
[1:24:39] | Just children! They’re just children! | 只是孩子 他们只是孩子 |
[1:24:42] | I didn’t mean to… | 我也不想的 |
[1:24:45] | They started this! And we’re gonna finish it. | 是他们挑的头 那我们来结束一切 |
[1:24:50] | Look, there’s dead kids, man. | 听着 有孩子死去了 伙计 |
[1:24:54] | The police will be round here. The police will ask questions. | 警察会过来 他们会问起的 |
[1:24:56] | Doesn’t mean they’ll get any answers, does it? | 那他们也找不到答案 不是么 |
[1:25:00] | We look after our own round here. | 这里是我们说了算 |
[1:25:02] | Now… Now take Brett to bed. No… | 现在带布莱特去睡觉 不要 |
[1:25:06] | Brett, get upstairs now! You little bastard! | 布莱特 现在上楼去 你这小杂种 |
[1:25:10] | Get upstairs now. | 现在上楼去 |
[1:25:14] | Please, don’t…! | 请不要 |
[1:25:17] | Just put her in the shower. | 把她放到浴缸里 |
[1:25:20] | No-o-o! | 不 |