英文名称:Give'em Hell Malone
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:57] | Getting shot’s never easy. | 挨枪子总是很痛苦 |
[01:01] | Bullets tend to hurt, a lot. | 子弹打得很疼 相当疼 |
[01:05] | If they go straight through, fine. | 如果一枪直穿身体 也就罢了 |
[01:07] | That you can deal. It’s messy, | 那还可以处理 很麻烦 |
[01:09] | and it’s over soon. | 但很快一切就结束了 |
[01:16] | Sometimes they take care of themselves. | 有时候自己可以搞定 |
[01:19] | Sometimes they need a hand. | 有时候需要别人帮一把 |
[01:26] | But if they glance off a bone, get up in the ribcage, | 但如果子弹擦过骨头 打到胸腔内 |
[01:30] | They tend to bounce around your insides | 它们会在你身体内部弹来弹去 |
[01:32] | Like dice in a backgammon cup. | 就像西洋双陆棋杯子里的骰子 |
[01:34] | Getting knifed isn’t any better. | 挨刀砍并不比枪击舒服 |
[01:36] | Even if you’re dealing with a pro. | 就算是被专业的刀客砍到 |
[01:38] | Someone who severs a carotid artery. | 切断了颈部动脉 |
[01:41] | Punches one through the heart. | 一刀穿心 |
[01:42] | You’lI be lucky if the lights go out inside three minutes. | 三分钟内死亡算你走运 |
[02:10] | Funny thing is, | 有趣的是 |
[02:12] | Sometimes these punks take care of my business for me. | 有时候这些小混混替我摆平一切 |
[02:16] | Without even knowing it. | 自己甚至都不知情 |
[02:28] | My name’s Malone. | 我叫马龙 |
[02:31] | In my line of work you have to knife before you’re punched | 做我这行的 必须在挨打之前先动刀 |
[02:33] | And shoot before you’re knifed, | 挨刀之前先开枪 |
[02:35] | Because there’s one golden rule that can never be broken. | 因为有一条永远适用的黄金法则 |
[02:39] | Once you’re dead, you stay that way. | 一旦死去 永不可能复活 |
[02:42] | Oh, fuck! | 该死 |
[02:46] | Okay, okay, okay! You win! | 好吧 好吧 你赢了 |
[02:49] | AlI right?! | 好吗 |
[02:51] | Hey, look. There’s my gun, alI right?! | 那是我的枪 好了吗 |
[02:53] | You can have it. I’m coming out now, so don’t shoot! | 归你了 我现在出来 别开枪 |
[02:59] | So, don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[03:02] | Look, there’s my gun. So, you can take it. | 那就是我的枪 你可以拿着 |
[03:10] | I’m cool, man. AlI right? | 我很冷静 哥们 好吗 |
[03:18] | I’m cool. | 我投降了 |
[03:25] | Cool, huh? | 投降了吗 |
[03:45] | Mine. See you in hell. | 归我了 去死吧 |
[03:47] | Shit! | 该死 |
[03:56] | I got the case! I got the case! | 我拿到箱子了 我拿到箱子了 |
[04:00] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[04:33] | Some men are harder to kilI than others. | 有些人比其他人命硬 |
[04:36] | Fortunately, I’m one of the hard ones. | 幸运的是 我是这类人之一 |
[04:59] | Fuck me. Shit. | 我操 该死 |
[05:07] | Hey! Walk away, wino! | 滚开 酒鬼 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1231个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:176个,六级词汇:91个,GRE词汇:115个,托福词汇:147个,考研词汇:204个,专四词汇:159个,专八词汇:33个, 所有生词标注共:395个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:16] | Fucking drunk! | 混蛋酒鬼 |
[05:20] | Walk it off! | 走开 |
[05:32] | Pink? Goddamn, pink. | 粉色车 该死的 粉红车 |
[05:41] | God, Malone! | 操 马龙 |
[05:52] | Don’t worry, kid. I’lI get your keys back. | 别担心 孩子 我会把你的钥匙拿回来 |
[07:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:18] | Here’s your keys, kid. | 钥匙给你 孩子 |
[07:54] | Try to keep the screaming down. It upsets the other guests. | 小点声 影响到其他客人了 |
[08:00] | Listen, I know there are millions of women out there | 听着 我知道有上百万的女性观众 |
[08:03] | Watching right now. | 正在看我们的节目 |
[08:04] | They get asked out by that guy, they’re afraid to say no. | 她们受到那个人的邀请 没有胆量拒绝 |
[08:06] | But they’re just all so terrified | 她们被吓坏了 |
[08:07] | They’re gonna get stuck on a two-hour long date | 要和一个怪胎约会两个小时 |
[08:09] | with somebody that’s just really creepy. | 叫她们真是不知如何是好 |
[08:12] | What is proper etiquette for, you know, | 但什么样的礼节 |
[08:14] | Giving someone a brush off these days? | 是如今甩掉某人合适的礼节呢 |
[08:16] | Wow. Well, the proper etiquette is. . . | 正确的理解应当是 |
[08:19] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[08:20] | Why, why are you yelling? I’m right here. | 喊什么 我就在这儿啊 |
[08:27] | Hey, ma. | 妈 |
[08:28] | Malone! | 马龙 |
[08:32] | Ow, ow, ow! Not so hard, ma. | 别那么用力 妈 |
[08:35] | You were supposed to come by last week. | 你应当上周来看我 |
[08:38] | Esther’s granddaughter was here. | 伊斯特的孙女那时在这 |
[08:40] | She looks fertile, Malone. | 她看起来丰满极了 马龙 |
[08:41] | Wow. You got a hell of a way of selling a gal. | 你简直可以当媒婆了 |
[08:44] | Maybe you should start writing personaIs. | 也许你该开始写写征婚信息了 |
[08:46] | Maybe I will. Not that I could selI you. | 也许我会的 那样也不一定能把你推销出去 |
[08:48] | You look like hell. | 你看起来不怎么样 |
[08:49] | What did you do? Get in another fight? | 你做了什么 又打架了 |
[08:51] | Ugh. Fight’s when the other guy has a chance. | 有人还手才叫打架 |
[08:53] | Oh, ever since you were 6, | 自从你六岁开始 |
[08:54] | you were fighting with the other boys. | 就和别的男孩子打架 |
[08:56] | Fights at the playground. Fights at the bike racks. | 在操场上打架 在自行车架上打架 |
[08:59] | – Ah, to do no harm. – oh, no, no, no. | -那都是小打小闹 -不准喝 |
[09:01] | – Easy. Whoa, mom. – What’s step one? What’s step–? | -放松 妈妈 -第一步是什么 |
[09:03] | Buckle your shoe. | 系鞋带 |
[09:05] | Hey, ma. Come on. I deserve it. | 妈 别闹了 我需要这个 |
[09:07] | You deserve a smack across the face. That’s what you deserve. | 就该让你吃上一拳 |
[09:10] | Now, say it with me. I admit I’m powerless over alcohol. | 跟着我说 我承认我对酒抵抗力很弱 |
[09:13] | I admit I’m powerless over alcohol. | 我承认我对酒抵抗力很弱 |
[09:15] | And my life has become unmanageable. | 我的生活变得不可收拾 |
[09:17] | See how unmanageable your life has become? | 知道你的生活有多么混乱了吧 |
[09:26] | You don’t know what you’ve got ‘tiI it’s gone, Malone. | 失去之后你才知道珍惜 马龙 |
[09:29] | If you weren’t so hardheaded, | 如果你不是那么死脑筋 |
[09:30] | You’d know that by now. | 现在你就该明白这个道理 |
[09:32] | Say it again, ma. | 重复一遍 妈 |
[09:34] | You’re hardheaded. It’s a family curse. | 你就是死脑筋 这是家族诅咒 |
[09:37] | Oh, no. Before that. | 不 之前的那一句 |
[09:39] | You don’t know what you’ve got ‘ti it’s gone? | 失去之后你才知道珍惜 |
[09:41] | Right now, l’ve got it. | 现在我知道了 |
[09:43] | What the hell were those guys killing themselves over? | 为什么那些人总是打来打去 |
[09:45] | Don’t mumble, Malone. It makes you sound uneducated. | 别嘟囔 马龙 很没教养 |
[09:49] | What the hell would you throw yourseIf out a window for? | 为什么要跳窗户 |
[09:51] | You threw yourseIf out a window? | 你跳窗户了 |
[09:53] | No, ma. A guy with a mustache. | 不是 妈 是个胡须男 |
[09:55] | Oh, please don’t grow a mustache! | 千万别留胡子 |
[09:57] | Your father did, | 你爸留胡子 |
[09:59] | And it looked like a rat curled up and died under his nostriIs. | 像一只老鼠蜷着死在他鼻孔下面一样 |
[10:08] | You know, weaker men than you have | 那些不如你强的人都能够 |
[10:10] | Dealt with tragedy without the booze. | 不借助酒精应对灾难 |
[10:13] | How many bullets do I have to pull out of you | 我究竟这辈子还需要帮你 |
[10:16] | Before you live again? | 拿出多少子弹 |
[10:18] | You know, you can quit the booze. You just need support. | 你可以戒酒的 你只需要个依靠 |
[10:22] | Someone to prop you up and help keep you on your feet. | 有个能够支撑你的人 使你重新站起来 |
[10:28] | Malone? | 马龙 |
[10:33] | Well, I guess I should be grateful. | 我该知足了 |
[10:35] | If it wasn’t for these lovely shoot-outs, | 如果不是这些可爱的枪伤 |
[10:38] | I wouldn’t see you at all. | 我都没法见你 |
[10:49] | It’s her birthday tomorrow. Buy her something nice. | 明天是她生日 给她买点像样的东西 |
[11:00] | Sir, I’m gonna need to see some I.D. | 先生 请出示身份证 |
[11:14] | Next time there’s a new guy, | 下次换了新人 |
[11:16] | Tell him let the big, bad, black motherfucker go. | 跟他说 让那个大个黑人通行 |
[11:23] | There’s a blot on this city. | 这城市有个污点 |
[11:26] | It’s as if God came along, hiked up his robe, | 像是上帝来过 掀开他的长袍 |
[11:29] | And took a big holy shit right on top of downtown. | 蹲在市中心顶上了个厕所 |
[11:34] | Or, maybe it was you, Boulder. | 或者 一切都是你干的 博尔德 |
[11:36] | You’re nearly as big as, you know — | 你这么个大个头 你知道 |
[11:40] | Ah, it wasn’t me, boss. | 头儿 不是我 |
[11:42] | Well, the point is. . . | 重点是 |
[11:44] | . . .The city has lost its sense of structure, | 这座城市已经失去了结构感 |
[11:47] | And without structure, without order, it’s hard to be king. | 没有组织结构 没有秩序 难以称王 |
[11:54] | I heard Stache’s little pick up turned into a blood bath. | 我听说史坦克的那群混混损兵折将回来 |
[11:57] | We had some uninvited party-goers, | 有些不受欢迎的人故意捣乱 |
[11:59] | And he didn’t get the case. | 他把手提箱弄丢了 |
[12:01] | No. | 不是 |
[12:03] | Who did? | 那是谁 |
[12:04] | Malone. | 马龙 |
[12:05] | Malone? Just one guy? | 马龙 就他一个人? |
[12:10] | Well, go get him, Boulder. Go crush him. | 那就抓住他 博尔德 弄死他 |
[12:12] | Well, it’s not that easy, boss. Malone’s hard. Real hard. | 没那么容易 头儿 马龙是个硬汉 非常硬 |
[12:17] | Word is he turned from private dick to gun-for-hire | 传说是自从有人毁了他的家庭 |
[12:20] | After what they did to his family. | 他就从一个窝囊废转为一名职业打手 |
[12:22] | They killed his wife. . . | 他们杀了他的老婆 |
[12:24] | . . .His son, his brother. . . | 儿子 兄弟 |
[12:31] | . . .His brother’s family. . . | 他兄弟的家人 |
[12:35] | . . .Tried to stamp his gene pool into extinction. | 想方设法将他的基因赶尽杀绝 |
[12:39] | They say he found out the man who killed out his family, | 他们说他找到了凶手 |
[12:42] | ripped out his heart, and he ate it. | 挖出了他的心脏 吃了 |
[12:46] | Personally, I can’t wait to hurt him. | 就我而言 我迫不及待想杀了他 |
[12:51] | Boulder, do you have any idea what Malone’s probably done, | 博尔德 你知不知道马龙拿到那个箱子之后 |
[12:56] | Now that he has that case? | 他会做什么 |
[12:57] | Opened it. | 打开 |
[12:59] | Goddamn right he’s opened it. | 当然他会打开它 |
[13:01] | And now that he’s seen what’s inside, | 他现在肯定知道里面装的是什么 |
[13:03] | I want Matchstick in on this. | 我想让火柴棍也加入 |
[13:06] | You got a problem with that? | 你有什么问题吗 |
[13:08] | Boss, the guy’s a sadist. | 头儿 那家伙是个虐待狂 |
[13:10] | Little sadism might come in handy. | 略微的虐待可能有用 |
[13:14] | Speaking of sadism, call in The Mauler, as well. | 说到虐待 让毛勒也加入 |
[13:18] | The Mauler? Have you seen where she keeps her knives? | 毛勒 您见过她把刀藏在哪儿吗 |
[13:25] | Boulder, you’re a killer. | 博尔德 你是个杀手 |
[13:27] | You’re the bloodiest son-of-a-bitch I know, | 你是我知道的最血腥的杀手了 |
[13:29] | And I pay you very well too, don’t l? | 我给你的报酬也够好了 不是吗 |
[13:32] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[13:32] | But that’s not why you do what you do, is it? | 但这都不是你做这行的原因 是吗 |
[13:37] | My wife’s gonna pull out of it. I’m sure. | 我妻子会平安无事的 我相信 |
[13:40] | Then as long as you keep working for me, | 只要你还继续为我卖命 |
[13:43] | I’lI keep floating her medicaI bills. | 你老婆的药费单就包在我身上 |
[13:45] | I learned something early on in my career, | 刚入行的时候 我就学了些东西 |
[13:46] | And l’ve never forgotten. | 也从不曾忘记 |
[13:48] | Men wilI work very hard for good money. | 男人为了报酬会努力工作 |
[13:53] | But they will absolutely kill themselves for love. | 但他们毫无疑问地会为爱丧命 |
[14:00] | I’lI find The Mauler. | 我会找到毛勒的 |
[14:06] | And put Malone’s face on a baseball card. | 放风出去 |
[14:07] | Wake up every thug in this entire city. | 让城里的混混们知道 |
[14:10] | I want everyone to know I’m paying big money. | 我出五百万美元高价 |
[14:12] | Five million dollars. | 追缉马龙 |
[14:13] | But, most importantly, get me that case. | 但最重要的 给我把那个箱子拿回来 |
[14:17] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[14:26] | And, Boulder. . . Ripped out a man’s heart and ate it? | 还有 博尔德 他真的把心脏挖出来吃了? |
[14:31] | The physics of punching through a man’s sternum alone | 从医学角度上来说 打人胸口 |
[14:35] | Make that an impossibility. | 把心脏打出来是不可能的 |
[14:37] | Next time, spare me the hyperbole. | 下次 别说这么玄 |
[14:41] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[14:54] | Son of a bitch! Don’t you ever knock? | 混蛋 你从来不敲门吗 |
[15:00] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[15:01] | Was it just me, or were we paid a hundred grand | 只是我 还是我们花了十万 |
[15:03] | To recover what was inside the case, not just the case? | 复原箱子里的东西 而不只是这个箱子 |
[15:06] | It was a set-up, Murph. They knew I was coming. | 这是个陷阱 墨菲 他们知道我回来了 |
[15:09] | No way. No way. Not possible. I checked it alI out. | 不可能 我都查过了 |
[15:12] | I did my homework. It was legit. It was quiet. | 我查过了 是合法的 神不知鬼不觉的 |
[15:14] | Just you and the client. | 只有你和客户两人知道 |
[15:16] | I need to know who hired me, Murph. | 我得知道是谁雇佣了我 墨菲 |
[15:18] | Now, you know we follow a formula | 你知道这里的规则的 |
[15:20] | around here. Don’t ask. Don’t tell. | 不准问 不准说 |
[15:21] | Nobody’s the wiser. | 无人知道 |
[15:25] | What’s a couple of bullet holes | 相比于一个稳定的收入 |
[15:27] | Over a sound financiaI future, huh? | 挨几个枪子又算得了什么呢 |
[15:29] | What was in the case? | 箱子里有什么 |
[15:31] | You miss the part about it being a set-up? | 你没听我说这是圈套 |
[15:33] | What’s wrong with you? I never seen you like this before. | 你怎么了 我从没见过你这样 |
[15:35] | What was in the case? | 箱子里到底有什么 |
[15:37] | It was the meaning of love, Murph. Now, cry me a name. | 是爱的意义 墨菲 告诉我 是谁 |
[15:44] | You’re looking at her. | 你看着的就是 |
[15:47] | Evelyn, Malone. Malone, Evelyn. | 伊夫林 这是马龙 马龙 这是伊夫林 |
[15:51] | He’s a swell guy when he’s not roughing people up. | 他不顶撞别人的时候 是个好人 |
[15:54] | I hope your man’s better at delivering goods than looking pretty, | 希望送货的这位不是个绣花枕头 |
[15:57] | ‘Cause he sure as hell ain’t much of a looker. | 因为他确实长得不错 |
[15:59] | Yeah, well, Evelyn, Malone was just telling me that he, uh, | 伊夫林 马龙刚才正在和我说 |
[16:02] | Ran into a little speed bump when he was picking up the case. | 他拿箱子的时候遇到了点小麻烦 |
[16:06] | He said it was some sort of a set-up. | 他说那是陷阱 |
[16:09] | You were paid to get the case, not open it. | 我花钱让你拿箱子 不是开箱子 |
[16:11] | What did you do with what was inside? | 你把里面的东西怎么样了 |
[16:13] | Never mind about that. | 别提那个了 |
[16:14] | I had ten goons trying to make me dead over that damn thing. | 为了那个破东西 差点要了我的命 |
[16:17] | So, let’s skip to the part where you explain, sister. | 先别说这个 老妹解释一下吧 |
[16:19] | I’m not your sister. | 我不是你老妹 |
[16:21] | You ain’t the client either. | 你也不是我的雇主 |
[16:23] | Talk. Or l’lI make like you’re my daughter | 快说 要不我打得你下跪 |
[16:25] | And bend you over my knee. | 给我当女儿 |
[16:27] | Promises, promises. | 别忘了合约 |
[16:28] | You think a dime-store hussy like | 你这样的穷酸的贱人不可能 |
[16:29] | That came up with this much cash? | 带这么多的现金到处跑 |
[16:31] | No way. | 不可能 |
[16:31] | Um, my apologies, Evelyn. He’s not | 我该道歉 伊夫林 |
[16:34] | Accustomed to polite conversation. | 他说话就是没礼貌 |
[16:36] | Can it. | 是吗 |
[16:37] | That’s alI right, Murph. | 没事 墨菲 |
[16:39] | I don’t expect manners from a talking animal. | 我不指望畜牲说人话 |
[16:41] | Yeah, I’m much better at biting and scratching. | 是 我咬人和抓人的能力更强 |
[16:43] | And hunting and killing, I suppose. | 或者我觉得 还有猎杀 |
[16:46] | That’s why they pay me. | 那就是我吃饭的本领 |
[16:47] | Okay, the gorilla wins. I’m not the client. | 好吧 大猩猩赢了 我不是雇主 |
[16:50] | What? | 什么 |
[16:51] | So much for the job being legit. | 合法的工作也就到此为止了 |
[16:53] | Look, alI I know is that I’m supposed | 听着 我所知道的就是我应该 |
[16:55] | To pick up the case and deliver it. | 拿着箱子去交货 |
[16:56] | Tonight. | 就在今晚 |
[16:57] | To who, lady? Who wants it? I need a name, goddamn it. | 给谁 小姐 谁要这个 报个名字 |
[17:02] | A gorilla wouldn’t understand. | 大猩猩不会明白的 |
[17:14] | Something I said? | 我说错什么了 |
[17:18] | Look. . . | 听着 |
[17:20] | They have my brother, Sammy. | 他们挟持了我弟弟 塞米 |
[17:23] | I got a letter saying if I don’t deliver the case tonight, | 我收到信说如果我今晚不送箱子 |
[17:25] | They’re gonna kill him. | 他们就会杀了他 |
[17:27] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[17:40] | Hey, darlin’, we’re closed for the night. You lost? | 宝贝 我们已经停止营业了 你迷路了 |
[17:50] | Where’s your parents? | 你爸爸妈妈呢 |
[17:52] | Parents? | 爸爸妈妈 |
[17:55] | Guess they left me here. | 我猜他们把我留在这儿了 |
[18:00] | All by my lonesome. | 就我一个人了 |
[18:04] | Are you Lollipop69? I got your e-mail. | 你是棒棒糖69号吗 我收到你的邮件了 |
[18:10] | At first, I thought it was a joke. You know, spam. | 开始 我以为是恶作剧 像是垃圾邮件 |
[18:13] | But you’re here. | 不过你来了 |
[18:18] | You’re really here. | 你真的来了 |
[18:24] | Now, what are you going to do about it? | 那你要怎么办呢 |
[18:37] | If they find out there’s nothing in the case, | 如果他们发现箱子里没有东西 |
[18:39] | They’ll kill him. | 他们会杀了他的 |
[18:40] | I’ll have your brother before it gets that far. | 他们发现之前 我会救出你弟弟的 |
[18:42] | Just keep it closed. | 让它关着行了 |
[18:50] | When we get a little closer, I’m gonna have you drive. | 等我们再近一点的时候 你来开车 |
[18:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:12] | This one turns on the sound. | 这个可以打开声音 |
[19:17] | This one turns on the lights. | 这个可以打开灯 |
[19:21] | And this one. . . | 这个 |
[19:23] | . . .Makes the horsies go up and down. | 让木马上下动 |
[19:29] | I thought that’s what this one was for. | 那接下来就是这个意思了 |
[19:40] | This might be easier if you took that lollipop out of your mouth. | 如果你把棒棒糖拿出来可能更好些 |
[19:43] | It might get in the way. You know? | 有点碍事了 |
[19:49] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[20:02] | Ah, pretty, pretty, moist and pretty– | 很好 很好 湿… |
[21:16] | I’ve got your case! | 我拿到箱子了 |
[21:58] | Where’s my brother?! | 我弟弟呢 |
[22:03] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[22:05] | Sammy! | 塞米 |
[22:10] | I like to cut the soft ones. | 我喜欢切这些软的地方 |
[22:13] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[22:17] | Malone! | 马龙 |
[22:23] | Sammy! Sammy! | 塞米 塞米 |
[22:30] | Shit! | 混蛋 |
[22:34] | Who grabbed you? | 谁绑架了你 |
[22:36] | Who grabbed you? Huh? Who? | 谁绑架了你 谁 |
[22:38] | Sister. | 姐姐 |
[22:39] | Talk to me, Sammy! Who grabbed you? | 告诉我 塞米 谁绑架了你 |
[22:43] | Damn it. | 混蛋 |
[23:01] | I’m watching you. | 我在看着你 |
[23:10] | Malone?! | 马龙 |
[23:14] | Malone?! | 马龙 |
[23:21] | Evelyn?! | 伊夫林 |
[23:27] | Malone? | 马龙 |
[23:33] | – Where the hell is she? -I don’t know. | -她在哪儿 -我不知道 |
[23:36] | Help me. | 救我 |
[24:05] | Which way?! | 在哪儿 |
[24:07] | If you see yourself, turn. | 看到自己 就转身 |
[24:08] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 我们赶紧离开这 |
[24:27] | Two questions, sister. | 两个问题 老妹 |
[24:29] | You say you were told to deliver a case tonight, | 你说别人告诉你今晚送箱子来 |
[24:30] | Or they’d kill your brother. | 要不然他们就杀了你弟弟 |
[24:32] | And now he’s dead, thanks to you. | 他现在已经死了 拜你所赐 |
[24:33] | How’d you know where the case would be in the first place? | 你怎么会知道箱子一开始在哪儿 |
[24:36] | The letter. | 信里说的 |
[24:37] | And how’d you find Murph, huh? | 你怎么找到墨菲的 |
[24:39] | He shoot you out of the sky? | 他从天上把你打下来的吗 |
[24:40] | Also in the letter. | 也是在信里说的 |
[24:41] | Where’d you get this goddamn letter? | 你从哪儿得到的这封信 |
[24:42] | From my goddamn mail box. Please, slow down! | 从我的邮箱 拜托 慢点 |
[24:54] | Listen up, lady. | 听着 小姐 |
[24:55] | Not only did you almost get me killed tonight, | 你今晚差点没害死我 |
[24:57] | You also blew any chance of me finding out who hired me. | 还断送了我找出雇主的希望 |
[25:00] | Let alone who killed your brother. | 更别说是谁杀了你弟弟了 |
[25:01] | So, unless you’ve got some helpful bit of information | 除非你从你累赘的发型中已经得到 |
[25:03] | In that overwrought hairdo of yours, | 足够的信息了 |
[25:05] | I suggest you get the hell out of my life. | 我希望你离开我的生活 |
[25:06] | Out of your life? | 离开你的生活 |
[25:07] | You told me you’d save my brother, you son-of-a-bitch. | 你告诉我你会救我弟弟的 你个混蛋 |
[25:10] | Get out. Get out. | 滚出去 滚出去 |
[25:12] | Where am I supposed to go? | 我该去哪儿 |
[25:13] | Here. Take a cab. | 给你 打车 |
[25:15] | Wait. I’ve got the letter. | 等等 我这有那封信 |
[25:24] | Who gave it to you? | 谁给你的 |
[25:25] | Eddie the Cheese. Right after they grabbed Sammy. | 奶酪艾迪 在他们绑架了塞米之后 |
[25:28] | After who grabbed Sammy? | 谁绑架了塞米 |
[25:30] | I asked Eddie. I even said please. | 我问过艾迪 甚至请求他 |
[25:33] | Maybe you can be more persuasive. | 或许你能套出话来 |
[25:36] | Lady, you ain’t got to persuade a fella if you know how to push. | 女士 你有办法的话就没必要求人 |
[25:40] | – What? – Go on. | -什么 -走吧 |
[25:43] | Here. | 给你 |
[25:45] | Don’t leave me. | 别离开我 |
[25:47] | Please. Please! Malone! | 求你了 马龙 |
[26:09] | Matchstick. | 火柴棍 |
[26:10] | You gotta burn every place you rob? | 你打劫一个地方 就放一次火吗 |
[26:12] | Disco should have died when Abba broke up. | 当上帝降临时 迪斯科的人都该死 |
[26:17] | I’m just helping it along. | 我只是帮忙执行而已 |
[26:19] | Damn. | 该死 |
[26:36] | They killed Sammy. | 他们杀死了塞米 |
[26:45] | Look, um, I’m sorry as hell about Sammy. | 塞米的事我很遗憾 |
[26:48] | But you can’t stay here. | 可你不能待在这里 |
[26:51] | I need Malone. | 我要找马龙 |
[26:53] | If they killed Sammy, who do you think’s next? | 如果他们杀了塞米 你认为下一个是谁 |
[26:57] | Please, Murph. Where is he? | 求你了 墨菲 他在哪里 |
[27:00] | I can’t tell you where he is. | 我不能告诉你他在哪里 |
[27:02] | You know, we have a simple formula around here. | 我们在这一带有个简单的规则 |
[27:05] | Don’t ask, don’t tell. Nobody’s the wiser. | 不要问 不要说 无人知道 |
[27:10] | Malone. | 马龙 |
[27:11] | No, he doesn’t knock. | 不 他不敲门 |
[27:13] | Upstairs. | 上楼去 |
[27:18] | Uh, what are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[27:32] | Up awfully late, Murph. | 太迟了 墨菲 |
[27:34] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[27:36] | Well, I was just, uh, cataloging my stamp collection, you know. | 我只是在给收集的邮票分类 |
[27:40] | Hell of a Friday night, Boulder. | 可怕的周末 博尔德 |
[27:42] | I don’t see any stamps. | 我没看见什么邮票 |
[27:44] | You always were the astute one, man. | 你总是精明 伙计 |
[27:47] | Never could get a nickel by you. | 在你那里永远得不到一分钱 |
[27:49] | Still for the life of me can’t remember why I fired you. | 我怎么也记不起来为何要炒了你 |
[27:52] | You didn’t fire me. I quit. | 不是你炒我 是我退出的 |
[27:54] | – Oh, really? – Really. | -真的 -真的 |
[27:55] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[27:56] | ’cause I seem to remember you sitting me down one day | 因为我似乎记得有一天你来找我 |
[27:58] | And saying, “Murph, I got trouble paying my bills,” | 说” 墨菲 我付账单有点问题” |
[28:01] | And I said, “Yeah, of course you do, | 我说”是的 你当然有问题 |
[28:03] | pal, because you’re fired!” | 朋友 因为你被炒了” |
[28:04] | Is that antique? | 是古董吗 |
[28:07] | I quit! | 我退出 |
[28:14] | Where’s Malone? | 马龙在哪里 |
[28:15] | Malone? Never heard of him. | 马龙 从没听说过 |
[28:18] | Can I get you a cup of tea? | 想喝杯茶吗 |
[28:25] | Next time, it’s your face. | 下次 就是你的脸 |
[28:29] | Now, me and Malone used to work together. | 我和马龙曾一起工作 |
[28:31] | Just like you do now. | 和你现在一样 |
[28:34] | So, I’m willing to bet you know where he is. | 我打赌你知道他在哪里 |
[28:38] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[28:44] | What? | 什么 |
[28:46] | Where is he?! | 他在哪里 |
[28:50] | Unlike my genetically malfunctioned associate, | 我可不像这位发育超常的同伴 |
[28:54] | I would like to take this opportunity not to wage war, | 我不是来要账的 |
[28:58] | But to play nice. | 反而会很友好 |
[29:01] | You see, life hasn’t always been kind to me, Murph. | 你看 我的生活总是多灾多难 墨菲 |
[29:05] | Yet, still I’ve always made it a moral prerogative | 然而 我总是以德报怨 |
[29:08] | to turn the other cheek, so to speak. You know? | 逆来顺受 说吧 你知道的 |
[29:12] | To look at the bright side. | 往积极的方面想 |
[29:14] | Especially when life is at its worst. | 特别是生活处于低谷时 |
[29:17] | Or, in your case, most stubborn. | 或者 鉴于你 这么顽固 |
[29:20] | Now, before things start getting heated up in here, | 在这里的事情变得白热化之前 |
[29:24] | I think it would be very nice of you | 对你而言最好的是 |
[29:26] | to give us Malone’s whereabouts. | 告诉我们马龙的下落 |
[29:29] | Okay. There’s no need for that here, all right? | 好吧 没必要这样 好吗 |
[29:31] | We’re all businessmen, right? | 我们都是生意人 对吧 |
[29:32] | Let’s just do a little business, shall we? | 我们做个小交易 行吗 |
[29:34] | Okay. Let’s do a little business, Murph. | 好啊 做个小交易 墨菲 |
[29:36] | How ’bout the business of kerosene? | 煤油的买卖怎么样 |
[29:38] | You see, it’s a very deceptive substance. | 你看 煤油虚有其表 |
[29:41] | It looks like water. It feels like water. | 看起来像水 感觉也像水 |
[29:46] | The only difference is when kerosene is kissed with flame, Murph, | 唯一不同的是当它与火焰接触时 墨菲 |
[29:53] | Then it burns like hell. | 燃烧起来像地狱 |
[29:59] | Okay, I don’t know anything, all right? | 好 我什么都不知道 好吗 |
[30:01] | He came in here screaming | 他才来这里大喊大叫 |
[30:02] | about the meaning of love being in that case, | 说箱子里的什么爱的意义 |
[30:04] | And then he beat the hell out of here, | 然后就走了 |
[30:06] | that’s all I know, okay? | 我知道的就这些 |
[30:07] | The meaning of love. Like in a fairy tale? | 爱的意义 这个是童话故事吗 |
[30:10] | Once upon a time, there was a bad little boy | 从前 有个坏孩子 |
[30:15] | Who loved playing with matches, you see, | 喜欢玩火柴 你看 |
[30:17] | Because fire was his only and best friend, | 因为火是他唯一最好的朋友 |
[30:20] | But then after the accident, | 但在事故之后 |
[30:22] | He learned to respect fire, Murph, | 他学会尊敬火 墨菲 |
[30:24] | Because fire, though it’s beautiful, it’s consumptive, you see. | 因为火 尽管很美 是有破坏性的 你看 |
[30:29] | It’s powerful, and if you’re not careful, | 是有力量的 如果你不小心 |
[30:32] | Murph, fire will hurt you. | 墨菲 火会伤害你 |
[30:35] | Do you understand what I’m saying? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[30:37] | So, as the house was burning down, | 随着房子燃烧殆尽 |
[30:40] | The little boy’s mommy and daddy scream. | 小男孩的父母大声尖叫 |
[30:43] | They sounded like music to his ears | 在他耳边就像音乐 |
[30:47] | because now there was nothing to get | 因为火焰浇灭了 |
[30:53] | between the bad little boy and his heart’s desire. | 小男孩内心的欲望 |
[30:56] | Fire. | 火 |
[31:01] | Okay, corner of Compton and sycamore, apartment 318. | 康普顿和西克莫的街角 318公寓 |
[31:06] | Sycamore and Compton. 318. Let’s go, Matchstick. | 西克莫和康普顿 318 我们走 火柴棍 |
[31:14] | Thanks, Murph. | 谢谢 墨菲 |
[31:17] | Oh, now that we’re friends, can we–? | 现在我们是朋友了 能不能… |
[31:20] | Can we just forget about this whole, | 忘记关于整个 |
[31:23] | uh, torching-the-parents episode? | 放火烧父母的小插曲 |
[31:25] | I miss mom and dad dearly, I really do. | 我思念我的父母 真的 |
[31:28] | And, uh, tell you the truth, I’m still working it out in therapy. | 跟你说实话 为解决这个问题我仍在治疗 |
[31:32] | Therapy? | 治疗 |
[31:33] | You should be in a dog kennel, you fucking freak! | 你应该在狗屋里 该死的怪物 |
[32:26] | All right. Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[32:31] | Come here. Doc says you gotta take your medicine, or else– | 过来 医生说你要吃药 否则… |
[32:38] | Little fucker. Come here. | 畜牲 过来 |
[33:24] | Don’t hit me again, okay? | 别再打我了 行吗 |
[33:26] | Whatever’s left of my good looks can’t take it. | 脸被刮花了 我就不活了 |
[33:29] | You know who I am? | 知道我是谁吗 |
[33:30] | You’re Malone. | 你是马龙 |
[33:32] | Your family was murdered, | 你的家人被谋杀了 |
[33:34] | And now you rip out people’s hearts with your bare hands. | 你赤手空拳挖出人的心脏 |
[33:37] | Sometimes. | 有时候 |
[33:38] | Sometimes I weld their eyelids together. Depends on my mood. | 有时把眼皮粘起来 这要看我的情绪 |
[33:41] | Today’s been pretty shitty, so I’m gonna ask you one more time. | 今天很糟糕 我再问你一次 |
[33:44] | Who pinched Sammy Smalls? Where’d you get that fucking letter? | 谁绑架的塞米·斯默 那封信哪来的 |
[33:48] | They’ll kill me. They’ll kill me, Malone, you know– | 他们会杀了我的 会杀了我的 马龙 |
[34:10] | What was that, you say? | 你说什么 |
[34:14] | It’s Jerry. | 是杰瑞 |
[34:15] | He runs a hooker joint called the trade winds motel. | 他经营一家叫做贸易风汽车旅馆的妓院 |
[34:19] | He sent the money. He wrote your letter. | 他送的钱 写的信 |
[34:22] | Jerry? I didn’t know he was literate. | 杰瑞 我不知道他还识字 |
[34:26] | Malone!? | 马龙 |
[34:29] | No. | 不 |
[34:32] | I can’t breathe. I can’t– | 我无法呼吸 我 |
[34:36] | Quiet. No talking. | 安静 别说话 |
[34:50] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[34:57] | If somebody ever got to me or Murph, we had a plan. | 如果有人找到我或者墨菲 我们约好 |
[35:00] | Give up the address of our neighbor, see? | 就说邻居的地址 明白吗 |
[35:02] | That way, there’d be time enough to even the odds. | 那样 就有足够的时间反败为胜 |
[35:06] | Put up the gun, doll. I’m in a mood. | 把枪给我 小妞 我心情不错 |
[35:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:10] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[35:12] | That’s a good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[35:15] | Wait a minute. This is Murph’s gun. | 等一下 这是墨菲的枪 |
[35:19] | I gave it to him. How the hell did you–? | 是我给他的 你究竟怎么 |
[35:24] | That’s right, Malone. They killed him. | 没错 马龙 他们杀了他 |
[35:28] | They killed him because they were looking for you. | 他们为了找你杀死了他 |
[35:40] | I can’t stop seeing Sammy with that knife in his chest. | 我不停的看见塞米胸口被刺的情景 |
[35:45] | Everybody dies. It was just his turn. | 每个人都会死 只是轮到了他 |
[35:53] | Those men who killed Murph, that girl who killed Sammy, | 杀死墨菲的那些人 杀死塞米的那个女人 |
[35:59] | They think I’m with you. | 他们觉得我和你是一伙的 |
[36:02] | You have to help me, Malone. | 你必须帮助我 马龙 |
[36:07] | Scotch. | 威士忌 |
[36:14] | Good scotch like this you’re supposed to sip, | 好威士忌你应该喝一小口 |
[36:16] | But in light of the circumstances, | 现在这种情况 |
[36:19] | I don’t think history will judge you too harshly if you shoot it. | 喝两口也没什么大事 |
[36:25] | The meaning of love. | 爱的意义 |
[36:27] | Murph said something about it before they burned him | 在墨菲被烧成焦牛排之前 |
[36:30] | like a bad steak. | 说的 |
[36:32] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[36:36] | It’s a lonely thing, killing a man. | 杀人是一件孤独的事 |
[36:40] | Once you start, | 一旦你开始 |
[36:43] | Once you kill somebody someone cares about… | 如果你杀死了某人关心的人 |
[36:48] | Pulling that trigger becomes a way of life. | 扣动扳机会成为一种生活方式 |
[36:53] | No one cares about you. | 没人关心你 |
[36:55] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[36:58] | You pull that trigger, you start | 你扣动扳机 开始 |
[37:01] | to build a wall of corpses around. | 搭建起尸体的围墙 |
[37:03] | The higher you stack ’em, the safer you feel. | 尸体堆得越高 觉得越安全 |
[37:07] | So you just keep pulling that trigger. | 所以你继续扣动扳机 |
[37:16] | It’s a cold world, Evelyn. | 这是冷酷的世界 伊夫林 |
[37:20] | But at least I know how to stay warm in it. | 至少我知道在里面如何保暖 |
[37:23] | Scotch is far easier, trust me. | 威士忌让保暖更容易 相信我 |
[37:36] | I’m powerless over alcohol. My life has become unmanageable. | 我对酒精抵抗力差 生活变得无法控制 |
[37:47] | Just finished cleaning it. | 刚清理干净 |
[37:50] | It’s a good thing you didn’t pull the trigger, | 你没扣动扳机是好事 |
[37:52] | I wouldn’t have wanted you to embarrass yourself. | 我不想让你为难自己 |
[37:56] | My guess is when Murph spilled that address, | 我猜当墨菲泄露地址时 |
[37:58] | There were more ears listening than just yours. | 不只你一个人在听 |
[38:04] | Damn it. No bullets. | 该死 没有子弹 |
[38:06] | Open it. | 打开它 |
[38:07] | Don’t be stupid. | 别傻了 |
[38:09] | Think it’s gonna do us any good? | 觉得他们是来串门的吗 |
[38:11] | Buy me some time. Go on! | 给我点时间 快点 |
[38:14] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[38:16] | Who is it? | 是谁啊 |
[38:20] | Okay. Okay. Okay. | 来了 来了 |
[38:24] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你吗 |
[38:27] | Malone. | 马龙 |
[38:28] | Boulder, what are you doing here? | 博尔德 你在这里干什么 |
[38:30] | I thought Murph fired you. | 我以为墨菲炒了你 |
[38:32] | For the last time, I told you, I quit. | 最后一次 我说过 是我退出的 |
[38:38] | I see you’re still on the rot-gut, huh? | 你还在喝廉价烈性酒 |
[38:42] | Yeah. I would never start what you can’t finish. | 是的 我不像你善始不善终 |
[38:45] | Before I surrendered, I did a lot of bad things. | 在我屈服之前 我做了很多坏事 |
[38:49] | Terrible things. | 可怕的事 |
[38:50] | But I’ve managed to mend a lot of emotional fences since then. | 从那时起我设法改善了很多情感关系 |
[38:54] | You could, too. | 你也会的 |
[38:57] | We have a meeting at the “y” every night of the week. | 每晚我们都开会碰头 |
[39:00] | I already got a mother. | 我已经有母亲了 |
[39:02] | Where’s the case? | 箱子在哪里 |
[39:04] | Mother, mother, mother. | 母亲 母亲 母亲 |
[39:06] | Oh, how I wish I still had a mother. | 我多希望有个母亲啊 |
[39:11] | Mother would have loved you, sweetheart. | 母亲会爱护你 甜心 |
[39:17] | Hey, easy, sparky. | 放松点 火焰仔 |
[39:19] | Save that book for the bedroom. | 那本书在卧室 |
[39:21] | The name’s Matchstick. | 我名字是火柴棍 |
[39:23] | I’m surprised you haven’t heard of me, | 我很惊讶你竟没听说过我 |
[39:25] | Seeing as how we’re both wayward souls, | 我们都是不羁的灵魂 |
[39:28] | Wrought in the ashes of our respective families’ demise. | 家人的死亡让我们更强大 |
[39:32] | Take a seat, pussycat. | 坐 小妞 |
[39:36] | You see, the story I heard was you had to decide who would die. | 我听说的是你必须决定要谁死 |
[39:41] | Your wife or your son. | 妻子或者儿子 |
[39:48] | Hell’s bells, Malone. What a dilemma. | 见鬼 马龙 进退两难啊 |
[39:51] | And then, after you chose the wife, | 然后 你选择了你妻子 |
[39:55] | they killed both of them. | 两个都被杀死了 |
[40:01] | Oh, hell’s bells, what a tragedy. | 见鬼 悲惨啊 |
[40:06] | Kiss my ass. | 去死吧 |
[40:07] | Oh, Malone. I doubt that would be pleasurable for either of us. | 马龙 这个结果对你我都不错 |
[40:12] | You see, I have precious little sensation in these “smackeroonies.” | 我的这些小疤痕已经不疼不痒了 |
[40:20] | Where’d you get psycho boy? | 你从哪儿找的精神病 |
[40:22] | Whose payroll you on anyway? | 到底谁派你们来的 |
[40:24] | I’m in business for myself, Malone. | 我自己干 马龙 |
[40:27] | Just like you. I’m my own man, captain of my own ship. | 和你一样 不受人控制 我是自己的船长 |
[40:31] | What, Murph wasn’t good enough for ya? | 什么 墨菲对你不够好吗 |
[40:33] | Hard to be good for anyone when you’re dead. | 人都死了 好不好的有啥用 |
[40:35] | That wasn’t smart, Boulder. Killing Murph. | 那很不明智 博尔德 杀死墨菲 |
[40:38] | Now I’m gonna have to rip out your heart. | 别逼我要挖你们的心脏 |
[40:41] | Now, let’s not confuse the facts, gentlemen. | 我们不要混淆事实 先生们 |
[40:44] | It wasn’t the oversized baggage that did your friend Murph in. | 你的朋友墨菲不是装进大号的行李箱 |
[40:49] | No. It was flames. | 不是 是火焰 |
[40:53] | Smoke. Heat. Immolations. | 浓烟 热量 献祭 |
[41:00] | We’re here for the case, Malone. Where is it? | 我们来是为了箱子 马龙 箱子呢 |
[41:02] | Yeah? Who wants it? | 是吗 谁要箱子 |
[41:04] | Doesn’t matter who wants it. All that matters is who gets it. | 谁要不重要 重要的是谁得到了它 |
[41:06] | Murph said it was the “meaning of love.” | 墨菲说它是”爱的意义” |
[41:09] | It is. | 的确是 |
[41:10] | We know you opened that case, | 我们知道你开过箱子 |
[41:12] | And we know you have what’s inside of it. | 知道你有里面的东西 |
[41:14] | Now, where is it? | 东西在哪里 |
[41:20] | Why don’t you ask him? | 为何不问他 |
[41:29] | Easy, big man. | 放松 大个子 |
[41:30] | That way. Come on. | 那边 快点 |
[41:32] | Back up. Go on. | 后退 继续退 |
[41:34] | You mind? I just had that area waxed, it’s pretty sensitive. | 我刚刚打过蜡 枪很敏感 |
[41:38] | Sorry to cause you discomfort. | 抱歉让你感到不安 |
[41:41] | Go on. That’s it. | 继续退 就是这样 |
[41:45] | Come on. | 过来 |
[41:47] | Go ahead. Go ahead. You gonna shoot? Shoot. | 走吧 走吧 你要开枪 开啊 |
[41:50] | Go. Go. | 走 走 |
[41:51] | Go ahead. You gonna shoot? Shoot me. | 来啊 要开枪吗 开枪打我啊 |
[41:53] | Yeah. I would, but I’m all out of bullets. | 是的 我会的 不过我子弹用完了 |
[42:00] | Here! come on! come on! | 给 快 快 |
[42:06] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[42:08] | Shit! | 该死 |
[42:10] | Come on! come on! | 快点 快 |
[42:11] | Sorry if I don’t know how to load guns and shoot people. | 抱歉 也许我不懂怎么上膛和开枪 |
[42:17] | – Come on! – Freeze! Police! | -快走 -不许动 警察 |
[42:19] | Against the wall. | 靠墙站 |
[42:20] | All right. | 好的 |
[42:21] | – She’s the crazy one! – Back inside, sir! | -她是疯子 -回屋去 先生 |
[42:27] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[42:28] | You’re not gonna like what’s gonna come through that door. | 从门里出来的是你不会喜欢的东西 |
[42:32] | Hey, hey, hey! You stop right– | 你立刻停下 |
[42:48] | Here. I want you to go to the liquor store on 5th street. | 给你 你去第五大街的酒馆 |
[42:52] | Buy me a pint of whiskey. | 给我买瓶威士忌 |
[42:53] | They give you any trouble, tell them you’re with me. | 找你麻烦的话 就说你是我的人 |
[42:55] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
[42:56] | These guys aren’t gonna quit ’til they’re dead. | 这些家伙死了都不会罢休的 |
[42:58] | I’m gonna make them that way. Go on. | 我要送他们一程 走吧 |
[43:00] | I’ll meet you at the trade winds motel. On 5th, all right? | 贸易风汽车旅馆见 第五大街 记住了吗 |
[43:28] | Where is it, huh? | 箱子在哪里 |
[43:31] | Where is it?! | 在哪里 |
[43:41] | Closed. | 打烊了 |
[43:42] | It’s for Malone. I’m Malone’s girl. | 是为了马龙 我是马龙的人 |
[43:48] | Malone? | 马龙 |
[43:50] | Yes, Malone. | 是的 马龙 |
[43:51] | Whiskey. | 威士忌 |
[43:52] | Yes. Whiskey. | 是的 威士忌 |
[44:14] | Oh, god! | 上帝啊 |
[44:15] | Not the booze! | 别用酒瓶砸 |
[44:18] | Come on, Malone! come on! | 快点 马龙 快啊 |
[44:24] | Malone! | 马龙 |
[44:25] | Who put out the reward on the case, who wants it? | 谁悬赏得 谁要这箱子 |
[44:28] | Go blow, Malone. | 自己去查吧 马龙 |
[44:29] | Why do they want it?! Goddamn it! | 为什么要那个箱子 该死 |
[44:32] | Go blow, Malone! | 自己去查 马龙 |
[44:34] | Come on! | 快点 |
[44:36] | I’ll be back for that thing in your chest. | 我会回来取你的心脏的 |
[44:37] | Why aren’t you at the hotel? | 你为何不在旅馆待着 |
[44:39] | If you didn’t notice, they were about to kill you. | 稍不留神 他们会杀了你的 |
[44:41] | When I tell you to do something, you do it. | 我要你做什么 你就做 |
[45:08] | Are you nuts?! | 你疯了吗 |
[45:09] | I need a drink. | 我需要酒 |
[45:10] | Be right back. | 很快回来 |
[45:33] | Come on! | 快点 |
[45:45] | Boulder, you had one job. Get Malone. | 博尔德 你的任务就是抓住马龙 |
[45:49] | What? Slow down. | 什么 慢点说 |
[45:52] | I don’t care if he’s got a bad attitude. | 我不在乎他脾气好坏 |
[45:54] | I’m not asking you to invite him to a coffee klatch. | 我不是让你邀请他来茶话会 |
[45:56] | I’m telling you to jam him in the | 我要你把他塞在后备箱里 |
[45:58] | boot of your car and haul his ass in! | 抓他回来 |
[46:00] | No, no, I didn’t realize that a ’69 | 不 不 我没意识到69年的野马 |
[46:02] | mustang has limited trunk space. | 后备箱空间有限 |
[46:05] | Hold on. Yeah? | 别挂线 喂 |
[46:09] | What? What? | 什么 什么 |
[46:10] | What do you mean, they’re gonna kick her out of the country? | 你什么意思 他们要把她驱逐出境 |
[46:13] | Doesn’t she have her visa? | 她没有签证吗 |
[46:14] | She never got one? | 她从不带签证 |
[46:16] | None of the girls got their visas? | 女人都不带签证 |
[46:18] | You’re goddamned right it’s bad! | 你他妈说对了 是很糟 |
[46:19] | Take an awfully long dick | 抄上家伙 |
[46:21] | to fuck one of them from across the Atlantic! | 去干那些大西洋来的家伙 |
[46:23] | Who is responsible? | 谁是负责人 |
[46:25] | Frankie the crooner? You sure? | 歌神弗兰基 你确定 |
[46:27] | Well, find out! | 快去查 |
[46:29] | Boulder, calI me back in five minutes. | 博尔德 五分钟之内回我电话 |
[46:32] | No! He couldn’t actually rip your heart out. Christ! | 不 他不可能挖出你的心的 天 |
[46:45] | Can’t you see the sign, man? | 看不见吗 |
[46:48] | I’m out to lunch. | 我马上要去吃饭 |
[46:49] | Malone? | 马龙 |
[46:51] | Malone! how the helI are you? | 马龙 最近怎么样 |
[46:52] | What’s it called when you’re out to lunch at two in the morning? | 该怎么称呼在凌晨两点吃的午饭呢 |
[46:55] | Munchies? | 加餐小吃 |
[46:56] | You’re sweating, Jerry. What’s the matter? | 杰瑞 你出汗了 怎么了 |
[46:59] | It’s just me, your ol’ paI from the neighborhood | 我 另个街区的老朋友 |
[47:01] | Looking for a room. | 要开个房间 |
[47:03] | With two beds. | 两张床 |
[47:03] | You mean, she’s not a–? | 你意思是 她不是 |
[47:04] | I don’t know. Are you? | 不知道 是吗 |
[47:05] | What does your cheek say? | 你的脸有什么感觉 |
[47:07] | My cheek? | 我的脸? |
[47:10] | Hey, I can see you’ve got needs, and you’re in luck! | 打是亲骂是爱 你们运气好 |
[47:13] | I got the best room in the house. | 我现在有最好的房间 |
[47:15] | Complete with complimentary prophylactics and earplugs. | 送优质避孕用品和耳塞 |
[47:21] | What’s my ol’ paI from the neighborhood | 我的邻里老友 |
[47:23] | Doing packing his dirty laundry? | 葫芦里面卖的什么药 |
[47:25] | Does he know Eddie the cheese got pinched? | 他知道艾迪被被绑架了吗 |
[47:27] | If Eddie got pinched, then he might rat him out about a letter | 艾迪被绑架之后 很可能变节 |
[47:30] | Sent to a girl named Evelyn. | 透漏有人叫他把信给伊夫林 |
[47:34] | Whose payrolI are you on, Jerry? | 杰瑞 你在为谁工作 |
[47:36] | Whitmore. Okay? Christ! | 惠特莫 好了吧 老天 |
[47:39] | I got paid to write the letter by Whitmore! | 是惠特莫叫我写的信 |
[47:42] | Whitmore. | 惠特莫 |
[47:50] | Here. Watch something a little less confusing. | 看点儿不用脑的吧 |
[48:04] | Come on. | 进来吧 |
[48:10] | Christ, I’m aroused. Too bad there’s not a man around. | 天 这里气氛正好 可惜身边没有男人 |
[48:13] | I’lI be sure to calI if I see one. | 看见男人了 我就给你叫来 |
[48:15] | Why bother? You finally got what you wanted. | 为什么要麻烦呢 你事情都做完了 |
[48:20] | Earplugs? | 耳塞 |
[48:22] | Me. In your room. With a bed. | 我 躺在你房里 还有床 |
[48:26] | We don’t have time to sleep. | 我们睡觉的时间都不够 |
[48:28] | Jerry’s working for Whitmore, | 杰瑞为惠特莫工作 |
[48:30] | Which means Whitmore hired me to get that damn case | 意味着惠特莫雇我拿那个鬼箱子 |
[48:32] | Means Whitmore killed your brother. | 意味着惠特莫杀了你弟弟 |
[48:34] | Problem is, nobody knows where he lives. | 问题是 没人知道他在哪里 |
[48:37] | He went underground years ago. | 他很多年前就金盆洗手了 |
[48:39] | Goddamn mole. We gotta dig him out. | 该死的 我们把他挖出来 |
[48:42] | What about what was in that case? | 箱子里面的东西呢 |
[48:44] | Why do you think he wants it so badly? | 他为什么那么急着要呢 |
[48:47] | Forget about that. | 别提这个了 |
[48:48] | Whitmore went through a lot of trouble | 惠特莫大费周章 |
[48:50] | To make sure it ended up in my hands. | 就是想确保盒子在我手里 |
[48:51] | Not yours. | 而不是你的 |
[48:53] | Don’t confuse yourseIf. | 别把自己弄迷糊了 |
[48:55] | Whitmore used you to get that case for him. | 惠特莫雇你帮他拿箱子 |
[48:57] | Not to keep it for yourseIf. Now, what was in it? | 不是让你自个儿留着 里面有什么 |
[49:00] | I told you, it was the meaning of– | 告诉过你 那是… |
[49:02] | Of love? | 爱的意义? |
[49:04] | BulIshit. | 废话 |
[49:05] | Why don’t you just give it to Whitmore | 你给惠特莫不就行了 |
[49:07] | Before someone eIse gets hurt? | 以免伤及无辜 |
[49:10] | A lot of people got hurt in this town, lady. | 小姐 很多人在这城里受伤 |
[49:12] | I just happened to be first. | 我只是碰巧首当其冲 |
[49:15] | You think you want it rough, Malone, but you don’t. | 马龙 你自认为是个硬汉 但不是 |
[49:19] | You want it soft. Just like the rest of us. | 你也想被温柔地对待 就像其他人一样 |
[49:24] | Now, if you don’t mind, I feeI sticky. | 如果你不介意我直说 我很不爽 |
[49:27] | It’s been a dirtier night than I expected. | 这个夜晚比我想象的要逊 |
[49:31] | Get some rest! No one knows where we are. | 休息下吧 没人知道我们的所在 |
[49:35] | Few hours now won’t kilI us. | 这几个小时我们还死不了 |
[50:34] | Oh, ladies, with a performance like that | 姑娘们 刚刚那样的表演 |
[50:37] | You more than earned your stay in these great United States. | 保准你们可以在美利坚站稳脚跟 |
[50:40] | You deserve what I usually reserve for panty-dropping moments | 绝对可以上艳舞表演的节目 |
[50:43] | But since yours have all ready fallen, | 但是衣服既然都脱下来了 |
[50:45] | consider those dessert. | 考虑下那些小费吧 |
[50:48] | Ah-la-la-la-la-la-la! hu-hu-hu! hey! Here’s the fun. | 乐子来了 |
[50:57] | Well, good evening. Welcome, everyone. | 晚上好 欢迎大家 |
[51:00] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[51:02] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[51:03] | Good-looking crowd. AlI right! | 大家看起来很棒 |
[51:06] | Let’s get down. And let’s get sexy. Huh? | 我们开始吧 性感起来 |
[51:15] | Well, good night, ladies | 晚上好 女士们 |
[51:18] | That’s right ladies, good night | 女士们 晚上好 |
[51:25] | It’s time– | 正是… |
[51:30] | I’m just gonna– | 我要… |
[51:34] | AlI right, you know what? This had better be good, | 你知道吗 最好这电话有急事 |
[51:36] | Because I’m right in the middle of entertaining the people. | 因为我正在忙着取乐观众 |
[51:38] | My visas. | 我的签证 |
[51:40] | Mr. Whitmore? Oh! hi, mr. Whitmore. Hi. | 惠特莫先生 你好你好 |
[51:46] | Yeah. Um, what? | 什么 |
[51:49] | Where the fuck are my visas? | 我的签证死在那里去了 |
[51:50] | Uh. Well, uh. I don’t, uh, I don’t really know, uh, mr. Whitmore. | 这个 我 我不太清楚 惠特莫先生 |
[51:56] | This is the first l’ve heard about this. | 我第一次听说这个 |
[51:59] | Well, I just found out that they disappeared | 我发现它们昨晚 |
[52:00] | From our warehouse last night. | 在我们的仓库里消失了 |
[52:02] | Meanwhile, I got some tramp from Brazil | 而且 有个来自巴西的妓女 |
[52:04] | Claiming you gave her one for a blowjob. | 说给你口交 你就给她签证 |
[52:07] | Uh, well, I mean, you know, I mean, | 这个 我的意思是 是… |
[52:10] | Don’t insult me, uh, Mr. Whitmore. | 惠特莫先生 别这么说 |
[52:12] | You know. It’s not like I need to, uh, | 我没必要用签证 |
[52:14] | bribe hookers to get pussy, you know? | 哄妓女上床 |
[52:16] | I mean, I’m a working musician. | 我的意思是 我是工作中的音乐家 |
[52:17] | Got the, got the ladies falling from the trees, as they say. | 向来让女士们飘飘欲仙 |
[52:20] | I have to wear special wading pants just to wade through them. | 在女人之间来来回回 我还得多穿几条裤子呢 |
[52:23] | Working? | 工作中? |
[52:24] | The only paying gig you’ve got is | 你唯一的工作就是在 |
[52:26] | singing at fucking nursing homes. | 他妈的养老院里唱歌 |
[52:27] | Well, if you didn’t steaI them, you better fucking find them. | 如果你没有偷 你他妈最好是找到 |
[52:30] | Or you’re gonna get your nuts jerked out through your asshole. | 不然小心你的蛋蛋从屁眼儿里被抠出来 |
[52:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[52:37] | AlI right, well, then, I wilI play at | 很好 我在你的生日 |
[52:39] | your birthday party, mr. Whitmore. | 派对上表演 惠特莫先生 |
[52:41] | It would be my pleasure. Get off your knees. | 我很荣幸 听您差遣 |
[52:43] | AlI circuits are busy now. | 您拨的用户忙 |
[52:44] | If you would like to make a call, please try again later. | 请稍后再拨 |
[52:47] | Okay. Just contact my agent. AlI right, bye-bye. | 联系我的经纪人吧 很好 再见 |
[52:53] | Good night, ladies | 晚上好 女士们 |
[52:58] | Ladies, good night | 女士们 晚上好 |
[53:06] | It’s times like these l’d much | 有时候我宁愿 |
[53:07] | rather be drowning in a sea of sex. | 欲海中沉浮 |
[53:11] | Look at those happy shmucks. | 看看这些快乐的蠢货们 |
[53:13] | Three hundred dollars, and they’re king for an hour. | 300美金 他们就是1个小时的王 |
[53:20] | Meanwhile, I’m a paying out millions of dollars | 而我每年用 |
[53:22] | a year in payroll to a bunch of two-bit crooks | 上百万美金给这些蠢蛋 |
[53:26] | Who make me feeI like a fucking court jester. | 我觉得自己就是一个他妈的宫廷小丑 |
[53:29] | Present company excluded, of course. | 当然现在的同伴除外 |
[53:35] | What the hell’s wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[53:38] | Don’t telI me I hurt your feelings. | 别告诉我伤害了你的感情 |
[53:41] | I’ve been mending a lot of emotionaI fences lately. | 最近我修复了很多感情问题 |
[53:47] | I can’t work for you anymore. | 我不能再为你工作了 |
[53:50] | I have to be my own man. | 我得做我自己 |
[53:53] | Captain of my ship. | 当我的船的船长 |
[53:56] | Now, I need you to give me a loan for medicaI expenses | 我现在需要你给我一笔医疗贷款 |
[53:59] | And l’lI pay you back, with interest. | 我会连本带息的还给你 |
[54:02] | Can you believe this guy? | 你能相信他吗 |
[54:04] | He’s a sap. And he’s terrified of fire. | 他是一个蠢货 但是他怕火 |
[54:09] | Aren’t you, Leslie? | 是吗 莱斯利 |
[54:11] | Name is Boulder. | 我叫博尔德 |
[54:14] | Leslie. Boulder. Whatever the helI your name is. | 莱斯利 博尔德 管他妈你名字叫什么 |
[54:16] | We got a mutually beneficially situation here, remember? | 如今我们是双赢 记得吧 |
[54:19] | You do what I telI you, | 你尊令行事 |
[54:21] | And I make sure that your wife’s | 然后我确保 |
[54:23] | life-support machines keep pumping. | 你妻子的呼吸机仍然运作 |
[54:25] | You should be more gracious. | 你应该更加感恩的 |
[54:27] | Murph sure as helI wasn’t floating her bill. | 墨菲显然不能满足她的巨额账单 |
[54:29] | You lose me, and she blinks out. | 你没有我 她就得死 |
[54:33] | Like a light. | 就像熄灯一样 |
[54:35] | Ah! l, I heard the doctors say | 对了 我听医生说 |
[54:39] | That there’s no chance of the poor woman’s recovery. | 那个可怜女士恢复是不可能的 |
[54:42] | No, she’s gonna pulI out of it. | 不 她可以渡过难关的 |
[54:43] | No. I heard she’s brain dead. | 不 我听说她已经脑死亡了 |
[54:48] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别这样看我 |
[54:49] | I mean, I’m not the one who wrecked that car. | 我又不是车祸的肇事者 |
[54:52] | Children! Enough! | 孩儿们 够了 |
[54:54] | The case. Did you find it? | 箱子 你们找到了吗 |
[54:57] | The Mauler found it at the amusement park, | 毛勒在游乐园发现了它 |
[55:00] | But it was empty. | 但那是空的 |
[55:02] | Well, then, go find Malone. Bring him back to me. | 很好 那么去找马龙 把他带回来 |
[55:04] | We’lI beat it out of him. | 我们严刑逼供 |
[55:18] | Malone! You have to get to the hospital. | 马龙 你得去医院 |
[55:22] | You’re bleeding really bad. Come on. | 你流了很多血 来 |
[55:25] | Brockwood. | 布洛克伍德 |
[55:26] | -Malone? -Brockwood retirement home. | -马龙 -布洛克伍德养老院 |
[55:29] | Where? | 哪里 |
[55:30] | Brockwood retirement home. Take me there. | 布洛克伍德养老院 带我去那里 |
[55:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[55:40] | Hey, here’s the fun. Yeah! woo! | 乐子来了 |
[55:45] | Oh, my goodness! yes! what a good-looking crowd, huh? | 天啊 大家气色很好 |
[55:50] | Thank you. Yeah, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[55:53] | It’s good to be young, huh? Well, I mean, to be vital. You know? | 年轻真好 我是说生机勃勃 |
[55:57] | Well, hey, to be alive. Actually, it’s probably not good. | 活着真好 实际上 也可能不好 |
[56:01] | Little hot? | 有点儿热吧 |
[56:03] | Hey, you could probably, uh, just stop with the light show. | 你可以停下灯光了 |
[56:07] | It’s not Pink Floyd. | 我又不是平克·弗洛伊德(英国著名摇滚明星) |
[56:10] | Enough with the lights! | 别再弄灯光了 |
[56:12] | Deaf motherfucker. | 操你妈的聋子 |
[56:15] | Okay, let’s get this going. | 好吧 我们继续 |
[56:17] | Which way? | 走哪里 |
[56:19] | So, let’s swap pilIs. | 我们交换药丸 |
[56:21] | Crank up the oxygen. Let’s get down. | 深吸一口气 开始 |
[56:24] | And let’s get. . .sexy. | 让我们性感起来 |
[56:29] | Well, good night, ladies | 女士们 晚上好 |
[56:32] | Oh! Are you feeling it? | 感觉到了吗 |
[56:33] | Ladies, good night | 女士们 晚上好 |
[56:35] | Ha, ha! how! | 怎么样 |
[56:40] | Oh, you’ve got to be shitting me. | 不会吧 |
[56:45] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[56:48] | Yeah, get me whitmore. | 找惠特莫 |
[57:04] | Don’t you got a retired anesthesiologist around here? | 这里没有一个退休了的麻醉师吗 |
[57:08] | You finished? | 完了 |
[57:09] | Oh! Is she with you? | 她和你在一起 |
[57:12] | Yeah, she’s a client, ma. That’s all. | 她是客户罢了 |
[57:15] | Come in, come in. | 进来进来 |
[57:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[57:25] | You’ve changed. | 你变了 |
[57:27] | Yeah, so has your underwear, if you wear any. | 你的内衣也是 如果你有穿 |
[57:32] | How do you know my boy? | 你怎么认识我的孩子的 |
[57:34] | I told you. Mom, mom! She’s a client. | 妈妈 我告诉过你 她是客户 |
[57:38] | Murphy’s client. | 墨菲的客户 |
[57:39] | Was murph’s client. | 以前是 |
[57:40] | Anyway, we’re not really supposed to know each other. | 反正我们两个并不太了解 |
[57:43] | It’s complicated. | 说来话长 |
[57:44] | I think she’s perfect! | 我觉得她很完美 |
[57:48] | You’ve been drinking? | 你开始喝酒了 |
[57:56] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么回事啊 |
[57:57] | It’s a speciaI day. Not that you would remember. | 今天很特别 你不记得也不奇怪 |
[58:16] | You shouldn’t have. | 你不会吧 |
[58:19] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[58:20] | That’s the sweetest, nicest thing that anybody ever did for me. | 这是我收到的最棒最好的礼物 |
[58:26] | Oh, you love your mommy. | 你爱你妈妈 |
[58:27] | Say it with me! You love your mommy! | 跟我说 你爱你妈妈 |
[58:30] | Keep her inside. Lock the door. | 别让她出来 把门关上 |
[58:37] | Hey. Where’s the squawker? | 刚刚那人呢 |
[58:39] | I don’t know. Made a phone calI and | 不知道 打了个电话 |
[58:41] | took off out of here reaI fast. | 就迅速地跑了 |
[58:52] | I was stilI trying to breastfeed in kindergarten. | 幼儿园的时候我还想用母乳喂他 |
[58:55] | I felt like the only cow in Switzerland. | 我觉得我是瑞士的唯一的奶牛了 |
[58:59] | Oh, Malone! Your friend here’s been | 马龙 你朋友在 |
[59:01] | asking alI about your childhood. | 问你童年的所有的事 |
[59:03] | Sounds so idyllic. I’m green with envy, Malone-sy. | 听起来像田园诗一样 我很是嫉妒啊 马龙 |
[59:08] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[59:11] | That’s it. | 很好 |
[59:13] | Now, give me the meaning of love, | 给我爱的意义 |
[59:17] | or I make “she” as pretty as me. | 否则她就和我一样漂亮 |
[59:21] | She’s a pretty as she needs to be, you creep! | 怪胎 她很漂亮不用你管 |
[59:29] | Okay, mom. Let’s go. | 妈妈 我们走 |
[59:32] | Come on. | 快 |
[59:34] | Malone! You just set that man on fire! | 马龙 你把那个男的点着了 |
[59:37] | Come on, mom! | 快 妈妈 |
[59:40] | Malone. | 马龙 |
[59:41] | Oh, wow. You’re big. | 哇 你可真大 |
[59:45] | Wouldn’t hit a guy in front of his mom, now, would ya? | 别在当妈的面前打儿子 你知道吧 |
[59:51] | Get in the car! | 上车 |
[59:52] | Give ’em hell, Malone! | 打死他 马龙 |
[1:00:00] | I need the meaning of love! | 我要爱的意义 |
[1:00:02] | Where is it? What is it? | 在哪里 是什么 |
[1:00:04] | Ask your mother. | 问你老娘去吧 |
[1:00:32] | Are you alI right? | 你没事吧 |
[1:00:34] | Start the car! Start the fucking car! | 开车 快开车 |
[1:00:37] | Okay! okay, let’s go! | 好 好 我们快走 |
[1:00:40] | Go! go! | 走 |
[1:00:48] | You know poco rio, about 60 miles south of here. | 知道波速里奥吧 离这里60英里 |
[1:00:51] | Here. | 这里 |
[1:00:51] | Poco Rio?! | 波速里奥 |
[1:00:53] | I don’t want to go to some place l’ve never heard of! | 我不去我没听过的地方 |
[1:00:55] | Ma, here. | 妈 这里 |
[1:00:57] | Find a nice spa. | 找家好的水疗 |
[1:00:58] | Treat yourseIf like a queen. I’lI see you in a week. | 对待自己像女王一样 一周内见你 |
[1:01:02] | – What the helI was that for? – Just in case you don’t. . . . | -干嘛打我 -以防你不来… |
[1:01:05] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[1:01:06] | Watch your head, watch your head. Come on. | 小心头 快 |
[1:01:11] | Here. Go! go! | 给你钱 走吧 |
[1:01:16] | Yeah, no, don’t worry about it, Maurice. | 别担心 莫里斯 |
[1:01:18] | I got it, you lazy motherfucker. | 明白了 操娘的懒鬼 |
[1:01:22] | Tony Bennett didn’t have to do it like this. | 托尼·本内特可以不这样做的 |
[1:01:25] | I have to do it. | 我不得不这样 |
[1:01:33] | Oh, my goodness. Hey, there, dollface. | 天啊 你好啊 美女 |
[1:01:36] | I haven’t seen you around here before. | 以前在这里没见过你 |
[1:01:38] | Frankie the Crooner, right? | 歌神弗兰基 对吧 |
[1:01:39] | Yeah, born and raised, except for the crooner part. | 没错 天生会唱歌的弗兰基 神这个称呼 |
[1:01:42] | You know? That you gotta earn. | 可得自己努力争取 |
[1:01:44] | So, ah, look, five grand gets you a free stay | 5000美金让你 |
[1:01:48] | In these great United States for a year. | 在美国待一年 |
[1:01:50] | Or if you don’t have the cash, | 如果你没有现金 |
[1:01:53] | We could work out something a little more– | 我们可以一起做些… |
[1:02:02] | Malone. | 马龙 |
[1:02:04] | Hey. Oh, l, uh, isn’t she a. . .? | 她不是 |
[1:02:08] | I dunno. Why don’t you ask her? | 不知道 你怎么不问她呢 |
[1:02:11] | Aren’t you a. . .? | 你不是… |
[1:02:13] | What does your nose say? | 你的鼻子有什么感觉 |
[1:02:15] | My nose? | 我的鼻子? |
[1:02:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:02:27] | Who did you call, Frankie? | 你刚刚给谁打电话 弗兰基 |
[1:02:28] | Suck my Sinatra. | 舔我鸡巴就告诉你 |
[1:02:48] | Fuck! Okay! Okay! | 我操 好 好 |
[1:02:51] | Stop the car, you motherfucker! | 听着 操妈的 |
[1:03:03] | Hey! Stop the car! | 停车 |
[1:03:09] | Fucker! | 操 |
[1:03:15] | I’lI talk! | 我说 |
[1:03:21] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:03:23] | Whitmore! AlI right? | 惠特莫 好了吧 |
[1:03:25] | Whitmore! | 惠特莫 |
[1:03:27] | God! Unbelievable! | 天啊 不可思议 |
[1:03:29] | You know, I gotta telI you, Malone, | 我得告诉你 马龙 |
[1:03:30] | There is a lot of money out there on that case, all right? | 那箱子涉及到一大笔钱 |
[1:03:33] | And I hate to bruise your ego, | 不想伤害你自尊心 |
[1:03:34] | but it’s not even about that anymore. | 但是那已经不重要了 |
[1:03:36] | I mean, Whitmore is up to his gills | 我的意思是 |
[1:03:38] | in shit water from his own guys, | 惠特莫祸起萧墙 |
[1:03:40] | Stolen visas, lieutenants skimming off the top. | 签证被偷 警卫不管事 |
[1:03:42] | AlI right, it is unreasonable. | 好吧 这很诡异 |
[1:03:44] | So he called a meeting at the carnivaI tonight. | 所以今晚他要在嘉年华开会 |
[1:03:48] | But the fucked up thing is, is that pencil, | 但最他妈诡异的是 |
[1:03:52] | They’re gonna double cross him. | 他们打算反叛他 |
[1:03:54] | You lying to me, Frankie? | 弗兰基 你撒谎吧 |
[1:03:56] | Let me telI you something. | 我告诉你 |
[1:03:58] | Whitmore only travels one way, in style. | 惠特莫只习惯走一条路 |
[1:04:00] | You can see his limo coming from a mile away. | 你能看见他的车从一英里外开来 |
[1:04:02] | If it don’t cross over that bridge, you come back and kilI me. | 如果不过那个桥 你可以来杀我 |
[1:04:04] | AlI right, you know where I sing, | 好了 你知道我在哪里唱歌 |
[1:04:06] | And you keep the princess away from me. | 你把我的公主抢走 |
[1:04:08] | Uh, oh, it must be a helI of a thing to be an only child, | 做独生子女真好 |
[1:04:11] | Ooh, every day is yours. | 拥有一切 |
[1:04:13] | She’s not an only child. | 她不是独生子女 |
[1:04:15] | Whitmore killed her brother, Sammy SmalIs. | 惠特莫杀了她的弟弟塞米·斯默 |
[1:04:18] | Sammy ain’t got no sister. | 塞米没有姐姐 |
[1:04:22] | What? | 什么 |
[1:04:29] | I played at every one of his birthdays for the past ten years. | 过去十年他每次生日派对我都在 |
[1:04:32] | He sure as shit ain’t got no sister. | 我他妈确定他没有姐姐 |
[1:04:35] | Someone taking you for a ride, pal. | 有人牵着你鼻子走啊 |
[1:04:40] | You got a goldfish. | 你被人骗了 |
[1:04:52] | What did he say? | 他和你说了什么 |
[1:04:55] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[1:05:01] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:05:02] | Driving fast. | 飙车 |
[1:05:11] | Malone, stop! | 马龙 停车 |
[1:05:12] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[1:05:23] | I take back all those mean things I said about you. | 我收回那些冒犯你的话 |
[1:05:25] | I was just trying to be smart. | 我只是想学聪明点 |
[1:05:27] | Yeah, you’re smart, all right. Try physics, specifically inertia. | 你是聪明 那学学物理吧 尤其是惯性 |
[1:05:36] | Why did you hire me to get that case? | 你为什么雇我抢那个箱子 |
[1:05:40] | He was gonna kill my brother. | 他威胁说要杀了我弟弟 |
[1:05:43] | Sammy’s last words were “sister”, as in “not my sister”. | 塞米的遗言是”不是我姐” |
[1:05:47] | You know why? ‘cuz you ain’t. | 你知道为什么吗 因为你根本就不是 |
[1:05:53] | I might survive. You definitely won’t. | 我或许能活下来 你肯定是没戏了 |
[1:06:02] | Come clean. Huh?! | 坦白啊 |
[1:06:05] | Come clean! | 快坦白啊 |
[1:06:10] | I’m pregnant! | 我怀孕了 |
[1:06:22] | Okay, lady, spill. | 小姐 快说 |
[1:06:28] | Whitmore picks his girls from overseas. | 惠特莫从国外选妓女 |
[1:06:32] | He keeps his favorites for himseIf. | 把喜欢的留给自己 |
[1:06:35] | But if you ever lose enthusiasm, or you get pregnant, you’re out. | 可一旦你失去激情或怀孕了 你就出局 |
[1:06:42] | That means he sends you to work the alleys, | 意味着他打发你去小巷 |
[1:06:45] | The back-rooms, the sex clubs. | 密室 色情俱乐部 |
[1:06:49] | I did it until I decided it was bad. | 我觉得这样不好就雇了你 |
[1:06:52] | Bad. For what? | 什么不好 |
[1:06:59] | Whitmore’s baby. | 惠特莫的孩子 |
[1:07:03] | Sammy Small wasn’t my brother. He was my lover. | 塞米·斯默不是我弟 是我男人 |
[1:07:06] | When Whitmore kicked me out, Sammy took me in. | 惠特莫甩了我 塞米收留了我 |
[1:07:08] | Whitmore didn’t know. | 惠特莫不知情 |
[1:07:09] | So Sammy’s working for Whitmore? | 塞米是惠特莫的手下吗 |
[1:07:13] | Sammy told me Whitmore was gonna blackmail you with that case. | 塞米说惠特莫准备用那个箱子勒索你 |
[1:07:16] | Why? Huh? What’s he want with me? | 为什么 他想从我这儿得到什么 |
[1:07:20] | Sammy didn’t know, | 塞米怎么知道 |
[1:07:22] | But he said once you got the case, | 但他说只要你拿到了那箱子 |
[1:07:23] | you’d run straight to Whitmore, | 就会直接跑去找惠特莫 |
[1:07:25] | So I convinced him to let me get the case from you. | 所以我说服他让我从你那儿拿回箱子 |
[1:07:28] | Whitmore found out, so he had Sammy killed. | 惠特莫发现后就杀了塞米 |
[1:07:31] | I made up the brother story to try and save him. | 我编了弟弟的故事是为了救他 |
[1:07:34] | Where the hell is he? Where do I find this son of a bitch? | 他现在在哪儿 我去哪儿找这个混蛋 |
[1:07:38] | Christ, Malone, I was his trick, not his date. | 马龙 我不是他女朋友 只是玩物 |
[1:07:41] | How should I know? | 我怎么会知道 |
[1:07:43] | Why did you do it? | 那你为什么这么做 |
[1:07:47] | To meet you. | 为了认识你 |
[1:07:49] | Like it or not, you’ve got a reputation. | 不论你喜不喜欢 你很出名 |
[1:07:51] | No, I mean, really, why? | 不 我说真的 为什么 |
[1:07:56] | Because I’m gonna kill Whitmore. | 因为我要杀了惠特莫 |
[1:07:58] | I’m gonna put a bullet through his filthy, rotten heart, | 我要一枪射穿肮脏腐烂的心 |
[1:08:01] | And I need you to get me to him. | 同时我也需要你带我去找他 |
[1:08:03] | – Nobody kills Whitmore. – Why? | -没人会杀惠特莫 -为什么 |
[1:08:05] | Because they need him alive. | 因为大家需要他活着 |
[1:08:08] | No, Malone, I mean, really, why? | 不 马龙 到底为什么 |
[1:08:10] | Is it the meaning of love? Huh? | 是因为爱的意义吗 |
[1:08:15] | What? Think a lady like me wouldn’t understand? | 怎么 你觉得像我这样的女人会不懂吗 |
[1:08:33] | Well. . . | 很好 |
[1:08:37] | That was special. | 这吻很特别 |
[1:08:45] | I’d go with you, but your seat belt’s broken. | 我想和你一起走 可安全带坏了 |
[1:08:48] | I couldn’t live with myseIf if you get a traffic violation. | 你这么飙车我可受不起 |
[1:09:01] | What are you doing?! | 你跟来干什么 |
[1:09:03] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:09:03] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[1:09:05] | Get away from me, you creep! | 离我远点 你个讨厌鬼 |
[1:09:07] | Malone, put me down! | 马龙 放我下来 |
[1:09:10] | Put me down, you dumb, ugly ox! put me down! | 放我下来 白痴 蠢人 放我下来 |
[1:09:23] | What about the cops? Huh? | 警察来了怎么办 |
[1:09:25] | This seal means they’re done investigating. | 这些封条表示他们已经结束调查了 |
[1:09:28] | Get your hands off of me! | 别碰我 |
[1:09:30] | Easy, sweetheart. | 放松 甜心 |
[1:09:32] | Whitmore’s men might not be stupid enough | 惠特莫的手下应该不会蠢到 |
[1:09:33] | To come back to the scene of a crime. | 再回到犯罪现场 |
[1:09:35] | But a damsel in distress might change their mind. | 但绝望的人总是会改变主意的 |
[1:09:40] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:09:41] | Happy? | 开心了吧 |
[1:09:44] | It’s too tight. It hurts. | 太紧了 弄疼我了 |
[1:09:47] | What if I have to go to the bathroom? | 我想去厕所怎么办 |
[1:09:50] | Fertilize. | 给这个施肥吧 |
[1:09:52] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[1:09:58] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[1:10:07] | I never heard of Poco Rio. | 我从没听过波速里奥 |
[1:10:40] | I hate carnivaIs. | 我讨厌嘉年华 |
[1:10:44] | Check it out! | 去看看 |
[1:10:49] | Whitmore wants to have a talk about | 惠特莫对我怎么执行任务 |
[1:10:51] | how we’re running our operations. | 很有意见想谈谈 |
[1:10:54] | Might help if he made an appearance. | 要是他能露面或许有用 |
[1:10:56] | Well, maybe he’s still miffed about you | 可能他还在为你被马龙 |
[1:10:57] | Losing that case to Malone. | 抢了箱子在生气 |
[1:10:59] | Fuck Malone and fuck that case. | 去他的马龙和箱子 |
[1:11:02] | Whitmore’s got no respect for the men I lost. | 惠特莫根本不管我手下的死活 |
[1:11:05] | 49% of me wants to show him just how sorry I am, | 我想让他知道我很不爽 |
[1:11:07] | So he better do nothing to push it into the majority. | 所以他最好别再做出任何让我不爽的事 |
[1:11:10] | You were mean about as well as that ridiculous mustache of yours. | 你刚说的和你的胡子一样可笑 |
[1:11:13] | Shortchanging Whitmore’s the flavor of the week, | 偷换惠特莫这周的女人 |
[1:11:16] | And you’re the only one out here | 你是这里唯一一个 |
[1:11:18] | who hasn’t had the spine to do it. | 没这勇气去做的人 |
[1:11:30] | We’re not alone. | 不止我们在这儿 |
[1:11:33] | Gee, you think, pretty boy? | 还有谁呢 小白脸 |
[1:11:37] | Hey, you schmoes, check out | 你们这些白痴快去看看 |
[1:11:42] | Where the hell are you two going? It might be Malone! | 你俩想去哪儿啊 那可能是马龙 |
[1:11:44] | – Whitmore’s here. – what? | -惠特莫来了 -什么 |
[1:11:47] | You two look for Malone! I’m gonna talk to Whitmore! | 你俩去找马龙 我去和惠特莫谈谈 |
[1:11:50] | Whoa, Stache, are you fucking with us? | 史坦克你是耍我们吗 |
[1:11:53] | Only when I’m on top. | 我才是老大 |
[1:11:58] | Hey! whitmore! | 惠特莫 |
[1:12:09] | Where the hell’s Whitmore? | 惠特莫在哪里 |
[1:12:12] | Okay, first of all, | 好吧 首先 |
[1:12:13] | Let me just say that I didn’t want to double cross you. | 我想说我真的不想出卖你 |
[1:12:15] | He caught me with the visas. Okay, he made me. | 他抓住我偷了他那些签证 他逼我 |
[1:12:18] | He…I don’t like violence. | 他 我不喜欢暴力 |
[1:12:20] | I’m a singer. | 我只是个卖唱的 |
[1:12:22] | Sure you are, Frankie. Where the hell is he? | 谁说你不是 弗兰基 他在哪里 |
[1:12:38] | Sometimes I like to go tribal. | 我有时喜欢去部落玩玩 |
[1:12:42] | Tired already? | 这么快累了 |
[1:13:13] | What the hell? | 怎么搞的 |
[1:14:11] | Who the hell’s back there? | 谁在那里 |
[1:14:22] | It’s just the meaning of love | 这不过是爱的意义 |
[1:14:27] | The meaning of love | 爱的意义 |
[1:14:33] | It’s just the meaning of love | 这不过是爱的意义 |
[1:14:37] | The meaning of love | 爱的意义 |
[1:14:53] | Do you know how I learned how to count? | 你知道我怎么学会数数的吗 |
[1:14:55] | Tallying up elementary school rejection slips. | 合计你小学拒收单的时候 |
[1:15:20] | You’ve killed a lot of dangerous men, Malone. | 你杀了不少危险人物 马龙 |
[1:15:25] | Did that give you pleasure? | 是不是让你感到很爽 |
[1:15:27] | You’re gonna give me a rash, lady. | 给我个痛快吧 女士 |
[1:15:31] | Did you finally get your revenge | 你最后报仇了吗 |
[1:15:33] | for what they did to your family? | 那些他们对你家人做的事 |
[1:15:38] | I heard you like fairy tales. | 外面传你就像个神话 |
[1:15:44] | Once upon a time, this guy had a gorgeous wife | 很久以前 这个人有个高贵的老婆 |
[1:15:51] | And the most adorable little boy. | 和最可爱的儿子 |
[1:15:55] | But one night while Malone thought he was on the job, | 但一个晚上马龙认为自己在出任务 |
[1:16:01] | The job was in his home. | 却没想到这任务就是他自己家 |
[1:16:06] | They had a good time taking turns with his boy | 他们开心的轮流杀害了他的孩子 |
[1:16:09] | And then taking turns on top of her. | 接着是他的老婆 |
[1:16:14] | Then when they were all spent. . . | 然后他们花上所有的时间在 |
[1:16:27] | It’s not fair! | 太不公平了 |
[1:16:30] | You had such a happy family. . . | 你曾有一个那么幸福的家庭 |
[1:16:34] | … And I can’t even get a date. | 我却连个男朋友都找不到 |
[1:16:39] | Do you think it’s my personality? | 你觉得是我个性的原因吗 |
[1:16:41] | Nah, it’s probably your face. | 不 应该是你的脸 |
[1:16:52] | Girls… | 女孩 |
[1:17:01] | You know what they say about fire? | 你知道人们是怎么看火的吗 |
[1:17:04] | It’s cozy. | 温暖的 |
[1:17:07] | Ah, Malone, so pathetic. | 马龙 你真悲剧 |
[1:17:13] | You still haven’t learned the lessons of fire. | 你还是没明白什么是火 |
[1:17:18] | It’s rebirth, the phoenix rising from the ashes. | 是凤凰涅槃 浴火重生 |
[1:17:25] | Don’t give me the poetic crap. | 别给我装诗人放屁 |
[1:17:26] | The only lesson you should have | 关于火唯一要懂的 |
[1:17:28] | learned is don’t play with matches. | 就是不要和火柴一起玩 |
[1:17:29] | Oh, but then, I wouldn’t have had any friends as a child. | 要是那样 我小时就半个朋友都没有了 |
[1:17:36] | And that would have been a lonely existence. | 那会是多么寂寞的生活啊 |
[1:17:43] | Wow, sparky, went a little heavy on the skin peel there, pal. | 火焰仔 你的脸皮看上去遭了不少罪啊 |
[1:17:55] | Let’s play nice, Malone-sy, okay? | 我们好好玩玩 马龙 |
[1:18:01] | I’ll give you the name of my plastic surgeon. | 我会告诉你我整容医生的名字 |
[1:18:06] | You give me what was in that case. | 你告诉我那箱子里是什么 |
[1:18:11] | Yes…Yes… | 就是这样 |
[1:18:15] | What do you say, Malone-sy? | 你觉得怎样 马龙 |
[1:18:20] | You hand over the meaning of love, | 你说了爱的意义 |
[1:18:22] | or it’s mauler’s turn again. | 或者现在又轮到毛勒 |
[1:18:27] | Why don’t you invite Boulder, too? | 你怎么不邀请博尔德一起 |
[1:18:30] | If I had known the three of you were working for whitmore, | 如果我知道你们三个都为惠特莫工作 |
[1:18:32] | I’d have had you all over for tea. | 我早就请你们一起喝茶了 |
[1:18:34] | Look, my hands, they’re a little shaky. | 我的手现在有点颤抖 |
[1:18:38] | Ooh, the loss of motor skills is rather debilitating. | 力量越来越小了 |
[1:18:46] | Apologies, Malone-sy on your nice, nice, beautiful suit. | 抱歉你漂亮的西装 马龙 |
[1:18:51] | It’s just like they have a mind of their own. | 我的手好像不听使唤了 |
[1:18:57] | Oops! oh, Malone-sy! so sorry! | 马龙 真抱歉 |
[1:19:00] | Oopsy again, Malone-sy! | 马龙 不好意思又溅到你了 |
[1:19:03] | And again! and again and again and again and again | 又溅到了 又溅到了 |
[1:19:06] | And again and again and again! | 又溅到了 |
[1:19:08] | Oh, how ’bout a drink, Malone-sy, huh? I know you’re thirsty. | 来一杯吧 马龙 我知道你渴 |
[1:19:13] | Parched. Yeah. | 干透了 |
[1:19:15] | There you go, Malone-sy. How’s that taste? | 这样就好了 味道如何 马龙 |
[1:19:30] | Don’t move. Don’t move. | 别动 别动 |
[1:19:34] | In this light, you look just like Murph. | 透过这个光看 你和墨菲一样 |
[1:20:22] | Always take the gun. | 枪不离身 |
[1:20:25] | Toasty! Toasty! oh, oh, yes, yes! | 真暖和 真暖和 |
[1:20:31] | Nice, toasty! | 太棒了 |
[1:20:37] | You think this looks painful, | 你觉得这很痛苦 |
[1:20:39] | Imagine what Whitmore is doing to your woman. | 想想惠特莫怎么对你女人的 |
[1:20:49] | Burn in hell, you fucker. | 下地狱吧 贱人 |
[1:20:56] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:21:08] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[1:21:24] | Mom! mom! | 妈 妈 |
[1:21:27] | What?! what?! | 干什么 干什么 |
[1:21:29] | Why are you yelling? I’m right here. | 你叫什么叫 我在这儿好好的 |
[1:21:32] | Where’s Evelyn ? | 伊夫林哪儿去了 |
[1:21:34] | The whole place has been tossed. What happened? | 这地方被弄了个底朝天 怎么回事 |
[1:21:36] | I dont’t know. I had a little nap, and then I had a second nap, | 我不知道 我打了会儿盹 然后又睡了会 |
[1:21:40] | And then the third was pretty good, | 第三个盹蛮不错的 |
[1:21:42] | but I don’t remember a fourth. | 但是我不记得第四个了 |
[1:21:43] | Anyway, I fed your cat his medicine. | 总之 我喂你的猫吃过药了 |
[1:21:48] | How the hell’d you manage that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[1:21:49] | Well, I had to feed you, didn’t I? | 我得养你啊 不是一样吗 |
[1:21:58] | I wonder if A.A. has a family discount. | 不知道戒酒会有没有家庭优惠套餐 |
[1:22:22] | I got another reason why sobriety’s overrated. | 我有新的的理由说明为什么清醒不那么重要 |
[1:22:25] | If you were still drinking, I would | 如果你还嗜酒 那么我 |
[1:22:27] | have never found out where you were. | 永远也找不到你在哪里 |
[1:22:30] | Now, I want you to take me to Whitmore’s cave. | 现在你要带我去惠特莫的老巢 |
[1:22:32] | Understand? His hovel. His apartment. | 懂吗 他的小屋 公寓 |
[1:22:53] | They seem to know you here. | 他们看来认识你啊 |
[1:23:02] | Hello, Malone. | 你好 马龙 |
[1:23:04] | I thought you were done living dangerously. | 我以为你已经结束危险地生活了 |
[1:23:07] | Hell, I thought you were done living. | 天 我以为你已经死了呢 |
[1:23:12] | So, this is it, huh? | 原来如此啊 |
[1:23:15] | You were Whitmore’s pigeon all along. | 你一直都是惠特莫的棋子 |
[1:23:19] | What did he promise you? | 他承诺你什么了 |
[1:23:20] | Castle in the sand? | 沙漠里的城堡吗 |
[1:23:22] | Something more permanent. | 比这永久多了 |
[1:23:27] | Not bad for someone who started off as his trick. | 对一开始只是他玩物的人来说不算坏 |
[1:23:32] | Come on, baby. Put the gun down. | 别这样 宝贝 放下枪 |
[1:23:35] | You came to kill Whitmore, not me. | 你是来杀惠特莫 不是我 |
[1:23:37] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[1:23:38] | Buying flowers. | 买花呢 |
[1:23:40] | From the moment you sweet-talked your way into my life, | 从你甜言蜜语进入我的生活一开始 |
[1:23:43] | You were playing double. | 你就是双重间谍 |
[1:23:45] | You lied about being the client, | 你根本不是客户 |
[1:23:48] | And that phony letter led me to eddie the cheese. | 用那封假信骗我上钩 |
[1:23:52] | Being kidnapped when nobody else knew where you were. | 被绑架后没人知道你在哪里 |
[1:23:58] | And Sammy, he wasn’t your lover, or your brother. | 塞米 既不是你男友也不是你哥哥 |
[1:24:03] | He was just a dupe, just like me. | 他和我一样就是个傻瓜 |
[1:24:07] | Hell, there was no way to know l’d go after Whitmore | 没人知道我为什么要找惠特莫 |
[1:24:10] | Unless you knew exactly what this was. | 除非你知道这是什么 |
[1:24:12] | I didn’t know it was your kid’s toy. I swear, Malone. | 我发誓我不知道这是你孩子的玩具 马龙 |
[1:24:18] | I never told you it was. | 我可没说过这是 |
[1:24:23] | You set me up. Lead me here. To Whitmore. Why? | 你为什么设计我 把我引到惠特莫这 |
[1:24:29] | Maybe I haven’t been straight with you. | 可能我意思表达的不够直接 |
[1:24:31] | Straight? Lady, you’re a goddamn zigzag. | 直接 小姐 你完全就是在绕山路 |
[1:24:35] | Now you’re gonna help me get my family back, see. | 你现在得帮我找回我的家人 |
[1:24:39] | I let you kiss me, didn’t l? | 我让你吻了我 不是吗 |
[1:24:52] | You’re a hard man to kill. | 想杀你可不容易 |
[1:24:59] | My family. | 我的家人 |
[1:25:00] | Your family doesn’t want anything to do with you. | 你家人可不想和你扯上任何关系 |
[1:25:04] | But you already know that. Don’t you, Malone? | 你早就明白了 不是吗 马龙 |
[1:25:08] | Malone’s family’s dead, boss. | 马龙的家人都死了 老板 |
[1:25:12] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[1:25:14] | Let’s talk about the elephant in the room, shall we? | 那我们谈谈这个玩具大象 怎样 |
[1:25:17] | Let’s talk about the meaning of love. | 谈谈爱的意义 |
[1:25:21] | That’s the meaning of love? | 这就是爱的意义吗 |
[1:25:25] | Malone’s family’s not dead. | 马龙的家人没死 |
[1:25:27] | He made up those stories so no one could get to them. | 他编造了整个故事所以没人可以威胁他 |
[1:25:29] | See, he knows in our line of work, | 他知道我们做事的准则 |
[1:25:31] | The best way to hurt a man is through the people that he loves, | 伤害一个人最好的办法就是通过他爱的人 |
[1:25:35] | So he started moving them around years ago. | 因此他几年前就开始到处搬家 |
[1:25:38] | But then one day you showed up, and she was gone. | 但是有一天你回家 她已经走了 |
[1:25:42] | She didn’t even bother to leave you a note, did she, Malone? | 她甚至没给你留个字条 对吧 马龙 |
[1:25:45] | Or were you just too drunk to read it? | 还是你喝的太醉看不懂 |
[1:25:49] | Truth is, they’re worth a whole lot more to you | 事实就是 他们对你的意义比 |
[1:25:52] | Than you’lI ever be to them. | 你对他们相比重要的太多了 |
[1:25:54] | That may be. | 或许你是对的 |
[1:25:57] | But unless you prove my family’s safe, | 但除非你证明我家人是安全的 |
[1:26:00] | your little carrier pigeon gets it. | 你的小传话鸽就要尝刀子了 |
[1:26:04] | Nobody’s worth that much to me. | 没有人对我那么重要 |
[1:26:11] | Wrap him up, Boulder. | 收拾他 博尔德 |
[1:26:13] | Boulder, you hear me?! | 博尔德 你聋了吗 |
[1:26:24] | Okay, Whitmore, so you got me. | 好 惠特莫 你抓到我了 |
[1:26:28] | Why the runaround if all you were gonna do is kill me, huh? | 你如果只想杀了我何必费那么大劲 |
[1:26:33] | You’ve already done it. | 你已经完成了我的期望 |
[1:26:38] | You see, you’ve now murdered everyone who’s ever worked for me, | 看 你杀了我所有的手下 |
[1:26:43] | Which means I’m finally free to take my business legit. | 意味着我终于可以该行做正当生意了 |
[1:26:48] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:26:49] | You can’t buy respectability, | 你买不来尊敬 |
[1:26:52] | But you can kill everyone who knows you’ve ever been bad. | 但是可以杀了所有知道你罪恶历史的人 |
[1:27:03] | You murdered my entire syndicate, | 你杀光了我整个组织 |
[1:27:06] | Took my hapless, right-hand man hostage, | 把我倒霉的得力助手当人质 |
[1:27:09] | Forced your way into my humble abode, | 强行闯入寒舍 |
[1:27:12] | Even murdered the love of my life. | 甚至杀了我爱人 |
[1:27:16] | Now your corpse is gonna take the fall. | 现在你的尸体将承担这一切 |
[1:27:33] | You are a hard man to kill. | 想杀你真难啊 |
[1:27:37] | But lucky for me, hard is not the same as impossible. | 但还好 难对于我来说不等于不可能 |
[1:27:46] | My wife’s no longer around, so you can’t blackmail me anymore. | 我老婆已经不在这了 你别想再威胁我 |
[1:27:50] | Boulder! | 博尔德 |
[1:27:52] | I quit! | 我不干了 |
[1:28:08] | Your son’s favorite toy. You wanna know where I got it? | 你儿子最爱的玩具 知道我哪儿来的吗 |
[1:28:12] | Huh? You wanna know where they are? | 想知道你家人在哪儿吗 |
[1:28:15] | They’re safe, I swear. I’ll prove it to you. I’ll prove it. | 他们很安全 我发誓 我可以证明 |
[1:28:35] | Give you the rest of the number when you’re out of the zlp code. | 你离开这地方我就告诉你剩下的数字 |
[1:28:39] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[1:28:42] | What? Hear what? | 什么 听到什么 |
[1:28:44] | Flies. | 苍蝇 |
[1:29:09] | Blackmailing son of a bitch. | 只会威胁的狗杂种 |
[1:29:20] | To not being dead. | 为活着干杯 |
[1:29:27] | Nah, I got my reasons. | 不 我有自己的原因 |
[1:29:32] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[1:29:44] | See you, sweetheart. | 永别了 甜心 |
[1:29:48] | Malone! | 马龙 |
[1:29:53] | So you never really ripped anyone’s heart out? | 你真的把谁的心脏挖出来过吗 |
[1:29:57] | Let’s hope you never find out, Boulder. | 希望你永远都不知道 博尔德 |
[1:30:10] | Piease insert 25 cents for another minute. | 请投25分用于下一分钟 |
[1:30:12] | We’re sorry, your call cannot be completed as dialed. | 抱歉 您拨打的号码不存在 |
[1:30:15] | Please check the number and dial again | 请重新检查号码后再拨 |
[1:30:17] | Or calI your operator to help you. | 或者致电当地客服寻求帮助 |
[1:30:21] | The number you have reached is not in service. | 您拨的号码不在服务区 |
[1:30:23] | Please insert $1.25 for another eight minutes. | 请投入$1.25用于下一个八分钟 |
[1:30:26] | Please be sure you– | 请确定你 |
[1:30:33] | Information, how may I help you? | 信息台 我有什么能帮你吗 |
[1:30:44] | I’m sorry, there’s no answer. | 抱歉 您拨打的电话暂时无法接通 |
[1:30:48] | Please try your call again later. | 请稍后再拨 |
[1:30:53] | Hello? Mom? | 喂 妈 |
[1:30:57] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[1:31:00] | Who’s this? | 请问你是 |
[1:31:02] | Hello? Malone, is that you? | 喂 马龙 是你吗 |
[1:31:06] | Hello? Malone? Is that you? Please say something. | 喂 马龙 是你吗 请出个声 |
[1:31:15] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[1:31:17] | Please, Malone. Is that you? Hello? | 快回答 马龙 是你吗 |