英文名称:Sword Of Trust
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Okay, welcome back. Last week we were talking about | 好了 欢迎回来 上周我们谈到 |
[00:15] | some of the stuff that you are fed from the time you were born | 从你出生起吃的那些东西 |
[00:19] | and the, the facts that we accept | 我们接受的事实就是事实 |
[00:21] | as facts and we never stop and go. | 且我们不会停下 |
[00:23] | Wait a second, um, is that true? | 等等 真的是这样吗 |
[00:26] | We never stop and try to think outside the box | 我们不会停下并且尝试突破禁锢去思考 |
[00:29] | and try to live our lives as free thinkers. | 尝试以自由思想家的身份过着我们的生活 |
[00:31] | We’re living our lives as programmed robots. | 我们就像被编程的机器人一样生活着 |
[00:35] | Uh, I know, it’s a little dramatic, but it’s true, too. | 我知道 有点戏剧化 但也是事实 |
[00:38] | How often do you stop and question the things around you | 你多久会停下来质疑一下身边的事物 |
[00:41] | and just try to think outside the box? | 然后突破禁锢去思考一次 |
[00:43] | Um, so, uh, jumping back into Hollow Earth Theory. | 那么 聊回到地球中空论 |
[00:48] | 1692, an astronomer named | 1692年 名叫艾德蒙·海利的 |
[00:50] | Edmond Halley says the Earth is hollow. | 天文学家说地球是空心的 |
[00:53] | Wow! It is? | 真是这样吗 |
[00:55] | Yes, it is. It may, in fact.. | 是的 也许是这样 事实上 |
[00:58] | Oh, look at that. Nice old guitar. | 快看 很好的旧吉他 |
[01:00] | Yes, it’s just been sitting in my uncle’s attic collecting dust. | 是的 就放在我叔叔的阁楼里积灰 |
[01:04] | I clean it up a little bit. I mean, it looks good. | 我清洗了一下 我是说 看起来不错 |
[01:05] | It’s got, like, a little.. – Yeah. Yeah. | -它有点 -我知道 我知道 |
[01:08] | Minor.. | 小巧 |
[01:08] | Yeah, I mean, it’s a.. You know, it’s in good shape. | 我知道 我意思是 品相不错 |
[01:10] | – It’s an antique. – It is an antique. It’s a Silvertone guitar. | -这是古董 -是古董 是银石吉他 |
[01:13] | This was a, a sort of a cheap guitar back when they were around. | 在你叔叔那年代这属于廉价吉他 |
[01:17] | Almost a department-store guitar. Like a Kay guitar. | 是百货商场里卖的那种凯吉他 |
[01:19] | – Really? – You know, a Kay guitar? | -真的吗 -你知道凯吉他吗 |
[01:21] | They sell ’em at Sears. | 他们在西尔斯卖 |
[01:22] | – Oh. Really? – So, yeah. I mean, it’s in, it’s in pretty good shape. | -是吗 -对 品相挺不错的 |
[01:25] | I always bragged about this guitar. | 我总是吹嘘这把吉他 |
[01:27] | But it was just a.. I thought it was.. | 但它只是 我觉得它是 |
[01:28] | Well, you know, it doesn’t, it doesn’t have to be | 你知道 如果没有人与它 |
[01:30] | a great guitar for someone to have | 有一段非常妙的关系的话 |
[01:31] | a…an amazing relationship with it. | 他就不是一把伟大的吉他 |
[01:33] | – Do you know what I mean? – I guess, yeah. | -你懂我意思吧 -差不多 |
[01:34] | So given that it was not ever an expensive guitar | 考虑到这不是一把昂贵的吉他 |
[01:37] | though it’s aged okay. Uh, it’s not.. | 虽然它很古老 但它 |
[01:41] | It’s a niche market, you know? I mean, | 这是个商机市场 你知道吗 我是说 |
[01:42] | I have to find a buyer for this guitar. | 我得给它找个买家 |
[01:44] | What do you got in here? | 你这里面是什么 |
[01:45] | I have some brand-new boots. Actually.. | 我有一些崭新的靴子 事实上 |
[01:48] | – From.. Made, hand-made in Mexico. – Boots in the boot-box. | -墨西哥手工制作的 -靴盒里的靴子 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1382个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:188个,六级词汇:88个,GRE词汇:108个,托福词汇:133个,考研词汇:195个,专四词汇:160个,专八词汇:31个, 所有生词标注共:379个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[01:51] | Yeah. They’re like.. I think they’re | 对 它们是 我觉得它们 |
[01:53] | These are nice. That’s a good brand. | 挺不错的 挺新的 |
[01:54] | Yeah. Yeah. Oh! Nope. Not quite brand new. Huh? | 可惜 不是很新 对吧 |
[01:58] | I tried ’em on. | 我试穿过 |
[02:01] | Hey, hey, hey, hey! | 喂 小声点 叫你呢 |
[02:10] | Oh. Yeah. Oh, shit! Just.. I was.. | 该死 我只是 |
[02:13] | – I got a customer. – Yeah. | -我有顾客在 -我知道 |
[02:15] | I mean, I mean, I know you got the earphones in, but you know, | 我是说 我知道你待了耳机 但是 |
[02:17] | your mouth still makes the noises. | 你的嘴还是在发出声音 |
[02:21] | Sorry. I’m sorry. That’s.. | 对不起 对不起 他 |
[02:23] | He’s got a problem. Okay. So.. | 他有毛病 好了 这样吧 |
[02:26] | I can give you, let’s say.. | 我能给你 怎么说呢 |
[02:30] | How about a 100 bucks for both of ’em? | 两个东西一百美元怎么样 |
[02:34] | – It’s a good price. We’re the, we’re.. – Yeah? | -这是很好的价格了 -是吗 |
[02:36] | You’re gonna try to sell this by yourself? | 你想自己卖吗 |
[02:37] | What are you gonna do with these boots? | 你能拿这些靴子怎么办 |
[02:38] | – Yeah. – They, they.. I mean, they’re nice, but they were used. | -确实 -它们确实很棒 但被穿过 |
[02:41] | – You need the money, right? – Yeah. Yeah. | -你需要钱 对吧 -是的 |
[02:42] | – What do you say? – Okay. Yeah. I mean.. | -怎么说 -行吧 我是说 |
[02:45] | Yeah. There you go. Hundred dollars richer. | 行了 拿去吧 进账一百元 |
[02:48] | Hold on. Let’s just do our paperwork. | 等等 我们来写下材料 |
[02:49] | Can you give me your driver’s license? | 能给我你的驾照吗 |
[02:50] | I’ll give it to the kid to see if he can do some work. | 给那孩子看看他能做点什么不 |
[02:53] | Yeah. Sure. | 可以 当然可以 |
[02:54] | Thank you. Hey. | 谢谢 |
[03:02] | You just sign that top X here. | 在这上面X的地方签字 |
[03:10] | You’re not screwing me? | 你不是在耍我吧 |
[03:11] | – I’m not screwing you. – Okay. | -我没耍你 -那好吧 |
[03:12] | – Ben. – I trust you. | -本 -我相信你 |
[03:13] | – Take care, man. – Alright, thanks. | -保重 -好的 谢谢 |
[03:15] | – Good doing business. – Yeah. Yeah, yeah. You, too. | -生意兴隆 -好 好 你也是 |
[03:19] | Hey. Appreciate it. | 感谢 |
[03:20] | Yeah. Yeah. You got it. | 没事 |
[03:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:23] | Mel. | 梅尔 |
[03:24] | There he is. What’s up, Jimmy? | 你来啦 有啥事 吉米 |
[03:25] | Nothin’ much, man. Unsweet, just like you like. | 没什么事 无糖的 你喜欢的 |
[03:27] | Thank you, buddy. So who’s watching the store? | 谢了 伙计 那么谁在看店 |
[03:29] | You just leave it open over there? | 你就敞开大门离开了吗 |
[03:30] | Oh, man. Of course, I did. Left the register open, too. | 当然了 老兄 我把登记簿也打开了 |
[03:33] | Let it air out. That’s what you do when you pay your insurance. | 让空气流通 就像你付保险费时一样 |
[03:36] | – Yeah. – You mind if I charge this thing up, man? | -是啊 -介意我充会儿电吗 伙计 |
[03:38] | Sure, man. Hold on. Right here. | 不介意 等下 马上 |
[03:39] | Awkwardly-placed plug. | 你这插头放的真尴尬 |
[03:41] | Almost ended up with Southern-fried iPhone. | 差点和南方油炸混在一起 |
[03:43] | You know you don’t want that. | 你不会想吃的 |
[03:45] | Look at this thing. | 看看这玩意儿 |
[03:46] | It’s old and was never a good guitar, | 它很旧 不是个好吉他 |
[03:49] | but now, it’s a, it’s an antique amazing guitar. | 但现在 它是把古董吉他了 |
[03:56] | Ugh! That, uh.. You gotta be.. | 这 你得 |
[03:59] | All day. All day. I get this, man. | 整天都这样 我习惯了 |
[04:01] | How do I get a job like that? | 这样是怎么找到工作的 |
[04:04] | You might have it. You need a job like that? | 你可以来 你需要这工作吗 |
[04:05] | You want it? | 想要吗 |
[04:07] | Let me, Le… let me see what’s left in the register. | 我去 我去看看登记簿上有什么 |
[04:08] | – Okay. -I’m gonna leave this here. | -去吧 -我把手机留这里 |
[04:10] | Okay, man. How much I owe you for the tea? | 可以 伙计 这茶我欠你多少钱 |
[04:12] | – Ah, just put it on my tab. – Alright. Alright. | -就记在我账上吧 -行吧 行吧 |
[04:14] | You know I got my eye on that bugle in the back. | 你知道我看上了后面那个军号 |
[04:15] | Oh, yeah. That bugle’s got your name on it, buddy. | 好的 那军号上有你的名字 伙计 |
[04:18] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[04:21] | Hey, Mel, you, um, you want me to take that stuff back to holding? | 梅尔 需要我把这东西拿到后面去放吗 |
[04:24] | – You mean this stuff? – Yeah. | -你是说这东西吗 -是的 |
[04:25] | No, I got it, apparently. | 不用了 显然我能搞定 |
[04:27] | Alright. I’ll just.. I’ll fill out the paperwork. | 行吧 我来 我来搞文书工作 |
[04:30] | Yeah, why don’t you fill out the paperwork? | 对啊 你不如搞搞文书工作 |
[04:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:33] | Is that boots and a guitar. | 那是靴子和吉他吗 |
[04:36] | What kind of guitar is it? | 那是什么吉他啊 |
[04:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:07] | Is the door locked? | 门锁了吗 |
[05:12] | – Hello? – Hello? | -有人吗 -有人吗 |
[05:14] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[05:20] | It looks exactly the same. | 看起来和之前完全一样 |
[05:27] | Uh.. Hi, guy. | 你好 伙计 |
[05:29] | That’s my papa, Joe. Next to my daddy. | 那是我爷爷 乔 在我爸爸旁边 |
[05:31] | – They look like twins. – No way! | -他们看起来就像双胞胎 -不会吧 |
[05:34] | – What? – He said he quit. | -什么 -他说他戒烟了 |
[05:36] | Ew! Is that gum? | 真恶心 那是口香糖吗 |
[05:37] | Well, yeah. That’s his signature move. Hm. | 是的 那是他的招牌动作 |
[05:39] | We used to go out to restaurants, he’d order a meal | 我们以前去餐馆的时候 他会点一份餐 |
[05:41] | he’d take it out and put it right on the plate. | 然后把口香糖拿出来 放在盘子上 |
[05:44] | And then he’d eat his meal and then put it right back in. | 然后他吃完正餐又把口香糖放回嘴里 |
[05:47] | Look how.. Cute you are! | 快看你多可爱啊 |
[05:48] | Oh, I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你感到骄傲 |
[05:51] | Oh, that was at my Aunt Dee-dee’s ranch. | 那是在迪迪姑妈的农场 |
[05:53] | Mm-hmm. Sweetie, see why we gotta.. | 宝贝 知道我们为什么 |
[05:56] | I know. Look how cute she is. | 我知道 看看她多可爱 |
[05:59] | Isn’t it weird seeing some of this stuff? | 看到这些东西是不是很奇怪 |
[06:03] | It’s like, feels like a dream. | 有点像 像一场梦 |
[06:06] | I should’ve visited more. | 我应该多来拜访的 |
[06:09] | – Why didn’t I do that? – I don’t know. | -我为什么没那样做 -不知道 |
[06:11] | Well, what can you do? | 好吧 你能做什么 |
[06:14] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[06:16] | I’m scared to look in there. Oh. | 我都不敢往里看 |
[06:18] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[06:21] | Hello. | 你好 |
[06:22] | Hello? | 你好 |
[06:24] | Hey. Hi. Hello. | 你好啊 你好啊 你好啊 |
[06:26] | Huh! Hi. | 你们好 |
[06:28] | Hi. Sorry. | 你好 抱歉打扰 |
[06:29] | Hi there. | 你们好 |
[06:31] | – We didn’t mean to scare you. – Oh, it’s okay. That’s alright. | -我们不是故意吓你的 -没事 |
[06:33] | Ahem. Well, um, you must be Mr. Everly’s, uh, granddaughter. | 你一定是艾弗里先生的孙女对吧 |
[06:37] | – That I am. – Well, hi there. My name is Phyllis. | -是我 -你好 我叫菲丽斯 |
[06:40] | We’ve got a couple of details we could go over. | 我们有些细节上的问题需要讨论一下 |
[06:43] | So why don’t y’all just take a seat at the table | 所以不如你们去桌子那边坐下 |
[06:45] | and we’ll get right down to it. Okay? | 然后我们马上开始 好吗 |
[06:47] | – Alright. – Uh-huh. I’ll be right in there. | -行吧 -我马上就到 |
[07:15] | Hey, Nathaniel. | 你好 纳森尼尔 |
[07:17] | Oh, hey, Deirdre. | 你好啊 迪德莉 |
[07:18] | How are you doin’? | 最近怎样 |
[07:19] | Good. How are you? | 不错 你呢 |
[07:21] | Good. Good. | 我也是 |
[07:22] | Is Mel around? | 梅尔在吗 |
[07:24] | Yeah. No. He’s just in the back. He’s, | 在 他在后面 他在 |
[07:26] | he’s putting some stuff in holding. | 他在后面放东西 |
[07:27] | Okay, cool. Cool. | 好吧 挺好的 |
[07:30] | You look good. | 你看起来很漂亮 |
[07:31] | Well, thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[07:32] | Hey, you still makin’ those poems? | 你还在写诗吗 |
[07:34] | Oh, yeah. It’s kind of what keeps me going, you know? | 是的 它给我动力 你懂吗 |
[07:38] | Well, can I hear one? | 好吧 我能听听吗 |
[07:40] | – You wanna hear one? – Yeah. | -你想听吗 -是的 |
[07:41] | That is so sweet. | 太贴心了 |
[07:44] | Um, well, I have the book with me. I always have it with me. So.. | 正好我带着 我总是随身携带 所以 |
[07:46] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[07:48] | Let me see what I can dig up here. | 看看我能找到什么 |
[07:52] | No. No, no. Not that one. | 不 不 不 不要这首 |
[07:55] | Ooh. I hate all these. Why don’t I just write you one? | 我讨厌这些 不如我给你写一首吧 |
[07:59] | – Okay. Yeah. – Okay. | -好啊 -行 |
[08:00] | That sounds good. | 听起来很不错 |
[08:02] | I just need to talk to him for a second. Quick second. | 我要思考一下 很快的 |
[08:06] | Yeah. | 行 |
[08:08] | It’s really good to see you, though. | 很高兴见到你 |
[08:09] | It’s really good to see you, too. | 我也是 |
[08:11] | Can’t believe it’s, uh, been so long. | 不敢相信这么久没见了 |
[08:14] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[08:17] | Wow! Nice boots. | 靴子挺不错啊 |
[08:20] | It’s new? | 是新买的吗 |
[08:28] | Those the ones that guy just came, uh, came in with? | 那是刚才那家伙带来的 是吗 |
[08:44] | She’s just writing me a poem. So.. | 她在写诗 所以 |
[08:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:05] | Gotta sign it. | 签个字 |
[09:09] | – There you go. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[09:16] | So, you owe me dinner. | 所以 你欠我一顿饭 |
[09:19] | When are you gonna come over and cook for me? | 你打算什么时候来给我弄 |
[09:21] | Have you ever had his guacamole? | 你尝过他弄的墨西哥鳄梨酱吗 |
[09:22] | – Nope. – It is amazing. | -没 -太美味了 |
[09:24] | He’s still got a little New Mexico in him. | 他体内有一点墨西哥血统 |
[09:28] | I don’t think that’d be a very good idea. | 我不认为那是个好主意 |
[09:34] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[09:36] | I’m not letting you off the hook, though, that easy. | 我不会那么轻易让你摆脱的 |
[09:38] | I’m gonna keep trying ’cause you do owe me that fuckin’ dinner. | 我会不断尝试因为你确实欠我一顿饭 |
[09:43] | What, what’s goin’ on, Dee? | 发生了什么 小迪 |
[09:53] | Stuck on there. | 卡住了 |
[10:02] | Really? | 你认真的吗 |
[10:04] | It’s, uh.. Uh, it’s not for keeps. | 留不住了 |
[10:07] | You can’t keep it. | 你留着吧 |
[10:09] | This ring, though? | 这戒指 你确定吗 |
[10:12] | What else do I have? | 我还有什么呢 |
[10:14] | It’s all I have, and, uh, I know you’ll keep it safe. | 这是我仅有的了 你知道你能好好保管 |
[10:16] | I’m just.. It’s just collateral. | 我暂时抵押一下 |
[10:18] | I’m gonna come back for it with the | 我会带着我的兴趣 我的一切 |
[10:20] | interest and everything. Every last penny. | 和我的每一分钱来把它赎回的 |
[10:23] | You know I’m good for it. I mean, | 你知道我会来的 我是说 |
[10:24] | I’m, I swear to God, I’m good for it. | 我发誓 我会来 |
[10:25] | You know I am because I fuckin’ love this ring. | 你知道的 因为我爱死这戒指了 |
[10:27] | You know how much I love it. | 你知道我有多爱它 |
[10:28] | Can’t doubt. | 这我不否认 |
[10:32] | You’re not good for it. | 可你不会来的 |
[10:39] | I am, and here’s why. | 我会的 我来告诉你为什么 |
[10:41] | Because I have a job, I don’t know if you heard. | 因为我有工作 我不知道你听说没 |
[10:44] | I got a job that is, uh, going great. | 我有工作 发展不错 |
[10:47] | They like me there, a lot. | 他们很喜欢我 |
[10:50] | Um, they actually like.. | 其实他们是喜欢 |
[10:53] | You know, they.. | 你知道的 他们 |
[11:00] | They give me a chance, and, uh, they’re really nice to me, and.. | 他们给了我机会 他们待我很好 |
[11:05] | I’m doing good there. | 我在那过得很不错 |
[11:08] | My fuckin’ car broke down, I can’t | 我那该死的车坏了 我要是不修好 |
[11:10] | get there, uh, unless I fix my car. | 我就到不了那里 |
[11:11] | I don’t have any money and so I just, I just need a fuckin’ loan. | 我没有钱了 所以我需要借点钱 |
[11:14] | Could you just give me a loan? | 你能帮我吗 |
[11:15] | Could you just loan me some fuckin’.. | 你他妈能借我点 |
[11:17] | Do you know how hard it is for me to | 你知道我进来向你提这个要求 |
[11:18] | come in here and ask you for this? | 对于我来说多困难吗 |
[11:22] | Look, I, I’m not the Salvation Army, you know? | 听着 我 我不是救世军 知道吗 |
[11:25] | I can’t.. I’m d.. | 我不能 我得 |
[11:27] | You know.. It’s not charity, I can’t do it. | 你知道 这不是慈善机构 我无能为力 |
[11:31] | Can’t do it. | 无能为力 |
[11:37] | Not this time, Dee. | 现在真不行 小迪 |
[11:39] | It’s not, it’s not what you think. | 这不是 这不是你想的那样 |
[11:42] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[11:43] | – Isn’t it? – No. | -不是吗 -不是 |
[11:47] | I know you have no reason to believe me, | 我知道你没理由相信我 |
[11:49] | but it’s not what you think. | 但不是你想的那样 |
[11:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:58] | Uh, you know.. | 你知道吗 |
[12:01] | I got no one to blame but myself. I nailed that door shut. | 我除了自己没人能怪 我断了自己的路 |
[12:03] | I know. I did. Um.. | 我知道 怪我自己 |
[12:07] | And I know it’s stupid that I came in here at all. | 我还知道我进来这里真是太蠢了 |
[12:11] | What the fuck was I thinking? Such a fuckin’ idiot. | 我他妈在想什么 真是个傻子 |
[12:16] | Um, it was really good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[12:18] | – You, too. – Seriously. | -我也是 -说真的 |
[12:21] | Enjoy your, uh, poem. | 享受你的诗吧 |
[12:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:25] | And.. I’m sorry. | 还有 我很抱歉 |
[12:42] | Goddammit. | 该死 |
[12:46] | Okay. Well.. | 好吧 |
[12:49] | Like I said in the kitchen, | 就像我在厨房里说的 |
[12:50] | we’ve got a couple of things to discuss. | 我们有几件事需要讨论 |
[12:52] | – How’s the roof? – Yeah. | -屋顶怎么样 -对 |
[12:54] | I, I think it’s fine. | 我 我觉得挺好的 |
[12:56] | Oh, good. That’s good. | 好吧 那太好了 |
[12:57] | ‘Cause I was gonna say, if it is not, | 我正准备要说 如果不好的话 |
[12:59] | do people metal-seam roofs here | 这里人是用金属焊合屋顶还是 |
[13:01] | or is that like a lightning rod? | 装避雷针 |
[13:03] | What about the plumbing? Is it original? | 那水管呢 是原始的吗 |
[13:06] | Um.. I actual.. I don’t | 事实上 我不 |
[13:08] | I don’t know about the plumbing, but, um.. | 我不知道水管的事 但是 |
[13:11] | I’m sorry. Did, did you think that you were getting the house? | 很抱歉 你们是不是以为得到了这房子 |
[13:17] | – Are we, are we not? – No? | -我们 没得到吗 -不是吗 |
[13:19] | Oh, I assumed that you knew that there was a reverse mortgage | 我以为你们知道为了在艾弗里先生 |
[13:24] | put down on the house to help take care | 衰弱的日子里照顾好他 |
[13:26] | of Mr. Everly in his waning years, so.. | 这房子有一笔反向抵押贷款 |
[13:29] | No. | 不会吧 |
[13:30] | The house belongs to the bank now. Yeah. | 这房子属于银行了 你们没听错 |
[13:36] | – Do we get it back from the bank? – Um, wait. | -我们能从银行拿回来吗 -等等 |
[13:39] | – So there’s a reverse mortgage. – Yes. | -反向抵押贷款是吧 -是的 |
[13:41] | Now, does that mean if we sell it and we just take a hit? | 意味着如果我们卖掉它会被起诉是吧 |
[13:45] | – Yeah, how about takin’ a hit? – No. | -对 起诉就起诉吧 -不是 |
[13:46] | Unfortunately, it, it does belong to the bank now. | 遗憾的是 它真的属于银行了 |
[13:52] | I understand. It’s, it’s a lot of news, but, um, | 我明白 消息量太大了 但是 |
[13:55] | I do think that you will be really | 我觉得你们知道有什么东西留下之后 |
[13:57] | pleased with what you were left. | 你们会非常开心的 |
[13:58] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[13:59] | Alright. Silver lining. | 行吧 还有一线希望 |
[14:01] | Ahem. So this was really important to Mr. Everly. | 这个东西对艾弗里先生很重要 |
[14:06] | It was the one thing he said he didn’t want to leave the family. | 这是唯一一件他不想带被离家人的东西 |
[14:09] | So here you go. | 所以 拿去吧 |
[14:13] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[14:15] | It’s a sword. | 是一把剑 |
[14:19] | What kind of sword? | 什么样的剑 |
[14:21] | An antique one. | 一把古老的剑 |
[14:23] | Congratulations! | 恭喜 |
[14:26] | – Thank you so much. – Yes. | -非常感谢 -不客气 |
[14:29] | He did also, specifically in relation to the sword, | 他跟这把剑有很特别的关系 |
[14:32] | he’s left you this, and, um.. | 他给你留下了这个 |
[14:34] | It looks like a personal letter as well. | 看起来像一封私人信件 |
[14:38] | Um, I did wanna let you know that, uh, the bank’s not closing | 我想让你们知道 银行至少还有一周 |
[14:41] | on the house for at least another week. | 才会把房子收走 |
[14:43] | So if you need somewhere to stay, | 所以如果你们需要一个地方歇脚 |
[14:45] | you’re welcome to stay here, | 欢迎你们待在这里 |
[14:46] | although there.. The, the bedroom smells a little funny. | 还有那个卧室闻起来有点怪 |
[14:51] | Okay. I’ll get out of your way. Okay? | 那么我就先走了 可以吗 |
[14:53] | – Alright. – Alright. | -可以 -可以 |
[14:54] | – Thank you, Phyllis. – Of course. | -谢谢你 菲丽斯 -没事 |
[14:55] | – Yeah. – Buh-bye. | -好的 -再见 |
[14:57] | Thank you. You’re very.. | 谢谢 你很 |
[14:59] | I.. We appreciate it. We appreciate it. | 我们很感激 我们很感激 |
[15:00] | – No problem. – We appreciate it. | -没问题 -我么很感激 |
[15:02] | – Bye! – Thank you. | -再见 -谢谢 |
[15:08] | I am so sorry. I know this wasn’t what you were hoping for. | 很抱歉 我知道这不是你所期待的 |
[15:16] | I mean.. | 我是说 |
[15:22] | Oh, my goodness! I remember this old thing. | 我的天啊 我记得这个东西 |
[15:26] | He used to bring it out at Christmas time and, um | 他会在圣诞节拿出来 |
[15:30] | on birthdays, special occasions. | 在生日和特殊的时刻拿出来 |
[15:38] | I just think it’s really screwed up. | 我觉得真搞砸了 |
[15:40] | It’s, like, what is wrong with our society? | 这社会有什么问题 |
[15:43] | He worked himself to the bone his whole life. | 他一辈子都在拼命工作 |
[15:46] | But he had to leverage every single thing | 但是他必须在晚年 |
[15:48] | he owned to see him through his old age? | 花掉所有东西 |
[15:50] | And then he can’t leave you anything, | 然后他无法留给你任何东西 |
[15:52] | except this, probably, useless old.. | 除了这个 没用的旧 |
[15:55] | What? What are you reading? What’s it say? | 怎么了 你在读什么 上面写了什么 |
[15:58] | You tell me. | 你告诉我 |
[16:06] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[16:10] | – Okay. – Keep goin’. | -好吧 -继续读 |
[16:12] | He’s very clearly a little.. | 他明显有点 |
[16:15] | – Was he? – Demented? Yeah. Very. | -是吗 -精神错乱吗 挺严重的 |
[16:20] | What is this that he’s.. Why is he saying Sherman? | 他这什么 他为什么这里写谢尔曼 |
[16:25] | And then on the next page it says Sheridan. | 然后下一页写谢里丹 |
[16:29] | Chickabaaga. | 奇卡巴卡 |
[16:30] | But then here it says Chickaboo. | 然后这里写奇卡波 |
[16:32] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[16:35] | This is not saying what I think it’s saying. | 这表达的意思不是我想的那样 |
[16:38] | Yeah. It’s bad. | 对 很糟糕 |
[16:50] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[16:52] | Oh. Honey, I have the heebies. I.. | 宝贝 我穿了高跟鞋 我 |
[16:57] | I don’t want anything to do with this. | 我不想走那么远 |
[17:13] | That’s Charley Patton. | 那是查理·巴顿 |
[17:15] | Charley Patton was a, uh, a blues man. | 查理·巴顿是个蓝调音乐人 |
[17:18] | One of the originals. Delta blues. | 三角洲蓝调音乐人的老炮之一 |
[17:20] | Actually, the guy. | 事实上 非常有名 |
[17:21] | Maybe you’ve heard of Robert Johnson? | 也许你听说过罗伯特·约翰逊 |
[17:23] | ‘Cause I think Charley Patton actually | 因为我觉得是查理·巴顿 |
[17:25] | taught Robert Johnson how to play guitar. | 教罗伯特·约翰逊如何弹吉他的 |
[17:27] | And he was part-Indian actually, American Indian. | 事实上他是半个印第安人 美印混血 |
[17:31] | I’m just nervous. – Cherokee or, uh Choctaw. I just learned.. | -我很紧张 -切罗基人还是巧克陶人 |
[17:34] | I just feel like, the story, it was so crazy. | 我只是觉得这个故事太疯狂了 |
[17:37] | I can’t remember the right details. | 我记不住正确的细节 |
[17:39] | Confidence. Just got to be in here with confidence, alright? | 自信点 自信地站在这就行了 好吗 |
[17:41] | I don’t think I can sell that one. I just decided that. | 我刚下决定 我不想卖那个 |
[17:44] | There’s other ones. | 那有另一个 |
[17:46] | I… I, I like that one. I.. Maybe I’ll sell it. | 我挺喜欢那个 也许我能卖那个给你 |
[17:48] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[17:50] | We’re just gonna get a price. | 我们去要一个报价 |
[17:51] | – Have a good day. – You have a good day, too. | -祝你愉快 -你也是 |
[17:56] | How are you, ladies? | 你们好吗 女士们 |
[17:58] | What do you got? | 你们有什么 |
[18:00] | Uh, we’re lookin’ to sell this item. | 我们想卖掉这个东西 |
[18:03] | Well, that’s interesting seal. | 那是个有趣的印章 |
[18:05] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen that before. What is it? A sword? | 我从没见过这个 这是啥 一把剑吗 |
[18:08] | – That’s right. – Can I look at it? | -是的 -我能看看吗 |
[18:09] | Yeah, just be careful. | 可以 小心点 |
[18:12] | It’s very fragile. | 它很脆弱 |
[18:14] | Mm-hmm. Oh, yeah. | 太好了 |
[18:16] | Haven’t seen one of these in a while. Civil War period. | 好久没见过这东西了 内战时期的东西 |
[18:21] | Can I take a look at it underneath the glass? | 我能在放大镜下看看它吗 |
[18:24] | Uh, sure. | 可以 |
[18:31] | Oh! This kitty cat. | 这猫好可爱 |
[18:34] | Is this is a cream pitcher? | 这是奶油罐吗 |
[18:35] | Uh.. Yeah. Yeah, cream pitcher. | 是的 奶油罐 |
[18:40] | – ‘Cause a cat always wants milk. – Scabbard. | -因为猫总想要牛奶 -看看剑鞘 |
[18:42] | – So it’s kind of.. – I know. That’s right. | -所以那是 -我知道 有道理 |
[18:45] | Okay, I’m gonna take it out. | 好了 我要拔剑了 |
[18:51] | It’s in very good shape. | 保存得很完好 |
[18:55] | Seems like the real deal. | 好像是个真家伙 |
[18:58] | And it’s a Union sword which I don’t see around here much. | 这是一把不太常见的联盟剑 |
[19:03] | Mostly Confederate swords. | 很可能是南部联盟的剑 |
[19:07] | Okay. Well, I can give you.. | 好吧 我能给出 |
[19:15] | How about 400 in cash for this sword today? | 四百美元现金怎么样 |
[19:20] | That’s a.. No, that’s a reasonable offer. | 那是个合理的报价 |
[19:21] | That’s a nice, that’s a nice first, uh, toss. | 是挺不错的 迈出第一步 |
[19:23] | I can’t see why you would do that. Uh.. | 我不明白为什么你愿意这样做 |
[19:25] | Only because you don’t know the story behind it. That’s right. | 只是因为你不知道这背后的故事 |
[19:27] | Well, I, I’ve seen this type of sword a bit before. | 我以前见过这种剑 |
[19:31] | I think it’s a good price, you know, | 我觉得这个报价合理 你知道吗 |
[19:33] | with or without story. | 不管有没有故事 |
[19:34] | Think you’re gonna wanna hear this. | 我觉得你想听听这个 |
[19:36] | You’re gonna wanna hear this story. | 你会想听这个故事的 |
[19:38] | – Okay. I’m all ears. – Right. | -行吧 洗耳恭听 -行 |
[19:41] | Okay. Tell him the story. | 行吧 给他讲 |
[19:42] | Uh, you’re correct. | 你是对的 |
[19:43] | This is a Union sword. | 这是一把联邦剑 |
[19:44] | This was given to my great-great great-great-grandpappy | 这把剑属于我的曾曾曾曾祖父 |
[19:49] | who was a field marshal in the Confederate Army. | 他是南方军的元帅 |
[19:52] | – Yeah. – And this was surrendered to him by General Sherman. | -好吧 -这是谢尔曼将军投降时给的 |
[19:57] | – Sheridan. – Sheridan. | -是谢里丹 -谢里丹 |
[20:00] | It was surrendered to him by a Union general? I.. | 这是联盟将军投降给的吗 我 |
[20:04] | What battle are we talking about here? | 我们在聊哪场战役 |
[20:07] | This battle? Oh. It’s Chickabauga. | 这场战役吗 是奇卡包卡战役 |
[20:10] | Chickabaaga? | 奇卡巴卡战役 |
[20:11] | Chickabauga. | 奇卡包卡战役 |
[20:14] | I don’t.. | 我不 |
[20:15] | – I don’t think that battle.. – Not familiar with it? | -我不觉得这场战役 -不耳熟吗 |
[20:16] | I don’t think it happened. | 我不觉得它发生过 |
[20:18] | – Well, it happened. – Okay. | -它发生过 -好吧 |
[20:19] | I assure you, 30,000 men lost their lives that day. | 我向你保证 三万人在那天失去了生命 |
[20:23] | Probably haven’t heard of it, ’cause it’s buried. | 也许你没听过 因为它被雪藏了 |
[20:26] | It’s not in history books. | 它没被记录在历史书里 |
[20:28] | Hey, what do you mean buried? | 被雪藏了什么意思 |
[20:30] | It is buried from the history books.. | 被历史所雪藏 |
[20:34] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[20:35] | …by… deep state. | 藏得很深 |
[20:40] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[20:41] | Because of deep state. She’s saying it’s.. | 因为藏的很深 所以她说 |
[20:43] | – Deep state? – Deep state. Yeah. | -很深 -对 很深 |
[20:45] | Shadow government. | 暗影政府 |
[20:46] | Oh, that was the original name? Shadow government? | 那是原名吗 暗影政府 |
[20:48] | Okay, what you’re looking at.. | 行了 你现在看到的 |
[20:50] | – Yes. – …is a genuine relic. | -怎么 -是真正的遗物 |
[20:52] | – Is it? – A very valuable piece of evidence.. | -是吗 -是非常有价值的历史证物 |
[20:57] | …that supports the actual truth, | 它证明了真正的事实 |
[21:00] | which is, the South won the war. | 就是说 南方赢了那场战役 |
[21:06] | – Okay. The South won the war? – That’s right. | -好吧 南方赢了 -没错 |
[21:11] | – Show him the documentation. – Yeah. | -给他看看证明文件 -对 |
[21:13] | There.. Here. | 这里 这里 |
[21:15] | Have you told anybody else this? | 你给别人讲过这个吗 |
[21:18] | This is something you wanna keep under your hat | 这件事我不说 |
[21:20] | till you’re ready to not keep it under your hat. | 就没人会知道 |
[21:21] | It seems like pretty big news. | 这似乎是个大新闻 |
[21:23] | This is a certificate of authenticity. | 这是证书 |
[21:25] | Can you read what that says? | 你能读读吗 |
[21:26] | Yeah. The Order of Invictusians. | 可以 受邀者的命令 |
[21:30] | Truth, truth, truthers. The bearers of truth. | 真理 真理 真理 传递真理的人 |
[21:34] | “In his elected authority as keeper of truth does hereby | “经过权威选举 他作为真理的守护者 |
[21:37] | vouch safe and authorize legitimate authenticity, uh, | 特此保证安全 并授予合法的真实性 |
[21:40] | and voracity of the Union officers sword..” | 和工会官员的贪婪” |
[21:43] | I, I don’t know what this is.. | 我 我不确定这是什么 |
[21:44] | – Read what year that is, please. – I see the date, it says 1881. | -请读日期 -看到了 1881年 |
[21:47] | But I… I mean, it could say today, and I… I don’t.. | 但 我是说 他也可以写今天 我 |
[21:50] | – Can you.. Careful. Just careful. – Alright. | -你能 小心点吗 -好的 |
[21:52] | Great. So that’s that. | 太好了 就这样了 |
[21:54] | So.. That’s that. | 所以 就这样了 |
[21:56] | Alright, are you sure he’s ready for this? | 好吧 你确定他准备好了吗 |
[21:58] | Listen.. This is gonna blow your mind.. | 听着 这将会让你脑袋炸掉 |
[22:00] | Bam! | 嘭 |
[22:01] | Bam? | 啥玩意 |
[22:03] | This drawing right here is basically a photograph of the time. | 这张画是当时的照片 |
[22:06] | I know it’s a drawing. | 我知道这是啥 |
[22:08] | This is General McClellan.. | 这是迈凯伦将军 |
[22:09] | …surrendering to General Lee. | 在向李将军投降 |
[22:13] | Right, but I, I mean, it doesn’t mean anything. | 是 但是我觉得这说明不了什么 |
[22:16] | How does this not mean anything? How’s this not proof? | 这怎么说明不了什么 这怎么不是证明 |
[22:19] | – Proof of the South winning the war? – Correct. | -证明南方赢了 -对 |
[22:22] | – I mean.. – This drawing? | -我是说 -就凭这画吗 |
[22:24] | I mean, who’s gonna wake up in the | 我意思是 谁会在早上起床然后说 |
[22:25] | morning and say I’m gonna draw a lie? | 我要画一个谎言 |
[22:26] | Yeah. Okay. Great. | 好吧 太好了 |
[22:28] | So the South won the war, and these documents prove it. | 所以南方赢了 然后这些文件证明了 |
[22:32] | And, uh, this is a sword that was part of that story. | 然后这是故事中的一把剑 |
[22:36] | The whole package? | 整个包裹都卖吗 |
[22:38] | Whole package. Now that you know.. | 是的 现在你知道了 |
[22:41] | – Four-hundred dollars. – Wait, what? | -四百美元 -等等 你说什么 |
[22:44] | What do you.. I mean, what were you expecting really? | 你们 我意思是 你们期望是多少 |
[22:47] | We don’t, we don’t, we don’t need this. | 我们 我们不需要了 |
[22:48] | Uh, it’s hard to believe that.. | 很难相信 |
[22:50] | The truth. It’s hard for people to swallow the truth. | 事实 人们很难接受事实 |
[22:52] | – It is. It’s hard. Look.. – You’re.. | -是很难 听着 -你们 |
[22:53] | You’re saying that the South won the Civil War, correct? | 你们说南方赢了内战 对吗 |
[22:55] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -是的 |
[22:56] | Alright. Have a great day. | 行了 祝你愉快 |
[22:58] | Thank you. | 感谢光临 |
[23:02] | You know what? | 等我一下 |
[23:11] | My name is Mary. | 我的名字是玛丽 |
[23:12] | When you come to your senses, that’s how you reach me. | 当你想明白了 你可以联系我 |
[23:15] | Thank you. I’m Mel. | 谢谢 我叫梅尔 |
[23:20] | I should. Mm? Where are you goin’? | 我得 你去哪 |
[23:24] | Is this cream pitcher true to tag? | 这个奶油罐标价是真的吗 |
[23:25] | – True to what? – Is it $15? | -什么真的 -是十五块吗 |
[23:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:29] | I’m Cynthia. | 我是辛西娅 |
[23:31] | I’m Nathaniel, if you come back in. | 我是纳森尼尔 如果你回来的话 |
[23:34] | What? You gotta offer 5. | 什么 你应该给五块的 |
[23:35] | He says 12, you say 7, then you end up on 8. | 他说十二 你说七 然后你加到八 |
[23:39] | I didn’t know.. | 我不知道 |
[23:40] | No, when you’re buying.. Come on, come on. | 不是 当你在买东西的时候 快走啦 |
[23:43] | Sorry. I didn’t know. | 抱歉 我不知道 |
[23:47] | What was that bullshit? | 那是什么玩意儿 |
[23:49] | You think I was born yesterday? I mean, | 你觉得我昨天刚出生吗 我是说 |
[23:51] | what kinda, what kind of scam was that? | 这是什么样的骗局啊 |
[23:53] | I mean, who’d they think they were talking to? | 我是说 他们以为自己在跟谁讲话 |
[23:56] | A fuckin’ idiot? I don’t know. | 傻子吗 我也不知道 |
[23:57] | Maybe they really believe that shit. | 也许他们真相信那胡话 |
[24:00] | I mean, you know what the problem with it is? | 我是说 你知道问题是什么吗 |
[24:01] | Here’s the problem with believing bullshit | 问题是如果你相信那鬼话 |
[24:03] | is that eventually it’ll erode away the real truth. | 它最终会侵蚀掉真相 |
[24:06] | – Yeah. – I think the sword was real. | -是的 -我认为那把剑是真的 |
[24:08] | But why would you sit there and go like, I got it. | 但为啥要往那一站 然后表现那个样子 |
[24:10] | I know how we’ll sell this thing right away. | 我知道我们如何立马把这东西卖掉 |
[24:11] | So let’s just say it proves that the South won the Civil War. | 所以我们暂且说它证明了南方赢了内战 |
[24:15] | That was fucking ludicrous. | 太他妈可笑了 |
[24:16] | It’s insane. | 真是疯了 |
[24:19] | I mean, no one would believe that. | 我是说 没人会相信 |
[24:20] | I mean, do you think they believe that? | 我是说 你认为他们信了吗 |
[24:22] | Well.. If they, if they do believe it | 这个嘛 如果他们 如果他们真信了 |
[24:27] | it looks like they’re not the only ones. | 那看起来他们不是一个人 |
[24:29] | There have been so many crucial battles in this war | 在这场针对北方侵略者的战役中 |
[24:34] | against the northern aggressors | 有很多至关重要的战斗 |
[24:37] | that have been obfuscated and obliterated. | 不是被模棱两可 就是被删掉了 |
[24:41] | And what I’m trying to do is I’m just trying to unearth.. | 我要做的就是去发掘 |
[24:45] | What the fuck is happening? | 这他妈是什么 |
[24:46] | We’ve won this damn war. | 我们赢了这场该死的战役 |
[24:48] | There’s more of these people? | 还有更多这种人吗 |
[24:49] | The best way to do this is through artifacts. | 最好的实现方法就是通过研究古器物 |
[24:52] | We need to come up with concrete evidence and we.. | 我们要拿出确凿的证据 我们 |
[24:56] | – Oh it’s that.. That’s the same picture. – Yeah. | -是刚才那张照片 -是的 |
[24:58] | …handsomely for these. | 慢慢研究 |
[25:00] | We are happy to pay what these precious, | 我们很愿意为这些宝贵的东西买单 |
[25:03] | precious items are worth. | 宝贵的东西是值得的 |
[25:05] | I’m talkin’ $2000, $5000.. | 我说的是两千元 五千元 |
[25:09] | Is this antique roadshow for racists? | 这是种族主义者的古董路演吗 |
[25:12] | …Up to $50,000.. | 甚至五万元 |
[25:15] | Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Holy shit! | 我操 天啊 |
[25:19] | …Southern air that we were meant to. | 我们向往南方的空气 |
[25:21] | And if you’re gonna tell me that my Southern grandma didn’t win | 如果你告诉我我那南方的奶奶没有赢 |
[25:26] | you and I have an issue! | 我们就结下梁子了 |
[25:29] | Goddammit! | 真该死 |
[25:32] | Let’s get that sword and take these | 我们把那剑拿去卖给这些傻逼 |
[25:33] | fuckers for everything they’re worth. | 他们会付大价钱 |
[25:41] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[25:44] | Uh, yeah, we have an item we might wanna sell. | 我们有个东西也许想卖 |
[25:47] | No, we definitely, that we definitely wanna sell. | 不 我们肯定 肯定想卖 |
[25:50] | You aren’t one of them carpetbaggers, are you? | 你不是北方人吧 是吗 |
[25:54] | – What? – Where are you callin’ from? | -什么 -你从哪打来的 |
[25:57] | Birmingham, Alabama. | 阿拉巴马州的伯明翰 |
[25:59] | Ha-ha. Alright. Right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[26:01] | Ho… hold on. | 等 等等 |
[26:06] | Uh, I’m texting you a WhatsApp handle. | 我给你发个消息 |
[26:10] | What just happened? | 发生了什么 |
[26:11] | He’s gonna WhatsApp us. | 他会给我们发消息 |
[26:13] | What? Zap us? | 什么 打击我们 |
[26:15] | – What? – What are you talking about? | -啥 -你在说啥 |
[26:17] | WhatsApp us. He’s gonna WhatsApp us. It’s an app. | 发消息 他会发消息 是个应用软件 |
[26:19] | – What is WhatsA.. – It’s an app. It’s… it’s.. | -那是什么 -那是个应用软件 是 |
[26:20] | Oh, right. An app for the phone. | 对 手机应用软件 |
[26:22] | – Yeah. – Alright, so.. | -对 -好吧 那么 |
[26:25] | Do you want, do you want me to download it? | 你需要我来帮你下载吗 |
[26:28] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -要 -好吧 |
[26:31] | It’s just a simple app. It’s not like that big of a deal. | 这就是个简单的软件 不是什么大问题 |
[26:33] | It’s, it’s so that you can.. | 这样你就可以 |
[26:35] | It’s so that you can message people, | 你就可以给人们发消息了 |
[26:37] | uh, in like Europe and stuff. | 像给欧洲的人发消息什么的 |
[26:38] | And it’s also end-to-end encryption so that no one can see | 它还具有终端到终端加密功能 |
[26:41] | your messages even if they get your phone. | 即使拿到你手机也看不到你的消息 |
[26:43] | – Right. – Alright, well. | -知道了 -好了 那个 |
[26:45] | – Your handle is Delta Mel. – Okay. | -你的名字叫三角洲梅尔 -好吧 |
[26:48] | Yeah. I can be that guy. | 行 就叫这个 |
[26:49] | Alright. | 好了 |
[26:57] | Well.. Um, okay. | 收到消息了 |
[27:01] | It says, uh, send picture of item. | 上面说 发一张物件的照片过去 |
[27:04] | – We don’t have a picture. – No, I know. | -我们没有照片 -对 我知道 |
[27:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:10] | Hey, Mary Christina. | 你好 玛丽·克里斯提娜 |
[27:12] | Mary Cristina. Cynthia. | 玛丽·克里斯提娜 辛西娅 |
[27:14] | Alright. Uh, I know you’re excited | 行了 我知道你很激动 |
[27:16] | but you gotta step back a little bit. | 但是你得往后站一点 |
[27:17] | Alright. I’ve rethought it. | 好吧 我考虑了一下 |
[27:21] | I’m willing to offer you $650 for the sword. | 我愿意花六百五十美元买那把剑 |
[27:24] | – Mm. Interesting. Goin’ up. – A little bit. A little bit. | -有趣 继续加 -加一点 一点 |
[27:29] | Yeah. Okay. What’s the deal? You just thought about it? | 怎么回事 你就突然冒出来个想法吗 |
[27:31] | No, we just, uh.. I looked at some comparable swords | 不是 我们 我看了一些类似的剑 |
[27:34] | and I, and I thought I low-balled you a little bit, | 然后我觉得我出价有点低了 |
[27:35] | Okay, so, so you found someone who wants to buy? | 行了 你是找到了有人想买对吧 |
[27:38] | – Someone who is interested? – No, there’s nobody. | -感兴趣的买家 -不 没有人 |
[27:40] | I just wanted to offer you a little bit.. | 我只是想出价高一些 |
[27:40] | Nobody? Nobody’s interested? | 没人吗 没人感兴趣吗 |
[27:43] | Why can’t I just rethink something | 为什么就不能是我重新考虑了 |
[27:45] | and then offer you more money? | 然后想给你更高的报价呢 |
[27:46] | Obviously, you got something up your sleeve. | 很明显你在隐瞒什么 |
[27:48] | I wanna know what it is. | 我要想知道 |
[27:49] | – Seven-hundred-and-fifty dollars. – Oh. Aha! Okay. | -七百五十美元 -好吧 |
[27:51] | So what’s goin’ on, good sir? | 发生了什么 好心先生 |
[27:53] | – You got, what, somebody offering you… | 有人给你 |
[27:55] | – ten times that, twenty times that? -I did a little more.. | -十倍二十倍的报价吗 -我做了一点 |
[27:56] | Where are we? Where is it falling? | 我们说到哪了 哪来的 |
[27:57] | I think you’re getting way ahead. | 我觉得你扯远了 |
[27:59] | – You got a buyer? – No. I, uh.. | -你找到买家了吗 -不 我 |
[28:01] | – What’s his name? – I.. | -他叫什么 -我 |
[28:02] | If, if there’s a hypothetical buyer, might.. | 假设有一个买家 也许 |
[28:05] | Okay, you know what? I’ll give you $800. | 行了 你知道吗 我给你八百块 |
[28:07] | Take it or leave it. | 要还是不要 |
[28:08] | Oh, I think we’ll leave it. Thank you so much. | 我想我还是不要了 非常感谢 |
[28:10] | Oh, where are you gonna go with your sword | 你准备带着你的剑和那愚蠢的文件 |
[28:11] | and your silly documents? | 去哪里呢 |
[28:12] | – We’re gonna go get hot dogs. – Alright. | -我们去吃热狗 -好吧 |
[28:14] | Hey.. Alright. Alright, alright, alright. Alright. Come on. | 等等 等等 等等 回来 |
[28:17] | – Come back. Just come back. – Aw. You sure? | -回来 快回来 -你确定吗 |
[28:20] | Let’s talk turkey. | 我们好好谈谈 |
[28:22] | Come on. What do you got? | 说吧 你想怎样 |
[28:24] | So there, there’s a interested party. | 有个很有趣的派对 |
[28:27] | How much is she? | 这个多少钱 |
[28:28] | Don’t, please don’t touch. | 别 请别碰 |
[28:29] | – Don’t touch the tag. – I can’t touch the tag? | -别碰标签 -我不能碰标签吗 |
[28:30] | Don’t touch the tag, because I will take care of that. | 别碰标签 因为我得照料好它 |
[28:32] | That doesn’t make sense. | 这讲不通 |
[28:33] | You don’t, but you don’t understand. It’s very precious. | 你不 你不明白 它很珍贵 |
[28:36] | The tag is? | 标签很珍贵吗 |
[28:38] | The, the offer stands. | 提议仍然有效 |
[28:39] | We can partner up on this thing, | 我们可以一起合作 |
[28:41] | but you need me to sell the sword. | 但是你需要我来卖这把剑 |
[28:42] | You need us, or you’re not selling shit. | 你需要我们 不然你卖个屁 |
[28:46] | Exactly. So.. | 确实 所以 |
[28:47] | – That’s right. – Seventy-thirty sounds fair to me. | -对 -三七分我觉得很公平 |
[28:49] | Honey, seventy-thirty sound good to you? | 宝贝 三七分你觉得怎么样 |
[28:51] | Seventy-thirty? Is it seventy for us? | 三七分吗 七是给我们吗 |
[28:53] | – No. – No deal. | -不是 -那不谈 |
[28:55] | Thirty for us. No deal. | 我们得三那也不谈 |
[28:58] | Right. No. No deal. | 对 不谈 |
[28:59] | – Alright. Sixty-forty? – No. | -四六分 -不行 |
[29:02] | She’s been through a lot. Actually owned by Charley Patton | 她经历了很多 事实上属于查理·巴顿 |
[29:06] | who was a Chickataw. Chic.. Um.. | 是一个奇卡塔人 奇卡 |
[29:09] | A Chickataw? | 奇卡塔人 |
[29:10] | He was a part-Indian, uh, jazz guitarist. | 他是半个印第安人 是个爵士吉他手 |
[29:14] | – Fifty-fifty. – That’s what I thought. | -五五分 -这才对嘛 |
[29:17] | Okay. Great. We gotta take a picture of the sword. | 好 太好了 我们得拍一张剑的照片 |
[29:21] | So take a picture. | 那就拍吧 |
[29:22] | I can do that with my phone, right? | 我能用手机拍照 对吧 |
[29:24] | Yeah. I feel like I’m in great hands. | 对 我真是找了个好帮手 |
[29:26] | Yeah, you can take a picture with your phone. | 对 你可以用你手机拍照 |
[29:28] | – Hey, Nathaniel, can.. Nathaniel! – Yup. Yeah. | -纳森尼尔 纳森尼尔 -来了 来了 |
[29:31] | Can you take a picture of the sword? | 你能拍张剑的照片吗 |
[29:32] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[29:35] | – Okay, do you want this one? – I want the dress. | -你想要这张吗 -我想要这张 |
[29:36] | Okay. No heads. | 行了 别拍脸 |
[29:38] | Alright. Alright. I got it. | 好的 好的 拍好了 |
[29:40] | Can you get one with heads? | 能拍一张带脸的吗 |
[29:42] | What are we doing now? What’s happening? | 这是在干什么 发生了什么 |
[29:45] | Alright, we’ll put this away. You guys take this and we’ll, uh, | 好 收起来 你们拿着这个 然后 |
[29:47] | we’ll get in touch with you with the next phase of the plan. | 下一步计划我们再联系 |
[29:51] | We’ll be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[29:56] | Alright. What happens now? | 行了 现在情况怎样 |
[29:58] | I sent the photo, now we just gotta wait. | 我发送了图片 现在我们就等着 |
[30:00] | I think Cynthia has a crush on me. | 我觉得辛西娅喜欢我 |
[30:03] | No, I think you’re misreading that. | 不 我觉得你想错了 |
[30:06] | Oh! Okay. Um, send address. | 回复了 发个地址 |
[30:10] | We’ll send someone tomorrow at 10:00. | 我们明天十点将派人过去 |
[30:15] | – Okay. – Yeah? | -发吧 -发吗 |
[30:16] | Yeah. | 发 |
[30:20] | – You alright? – This is exciting. | -你还好吗 -这太令人激动了 |
[30:22] | It is exciting. | 确实 |
[30:26] | Alright, 100, 200, 300, | 好 这里是一百 两百 三百 |
[30:29] | 50, 70, 80, 380. | 五十 七十 八十 三百八 |
[30:32] | Great. And there is your coat. | 完美 这是你的貂皮大衣 |
[30:34] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:35] | Yeah, just sign right there. Great. | 对 就签在这 太棒了 |
[30:38] | – Thank you. – And enjoy your coat. | -谢谢 -好好享受你的外套 |
[30:39] | And if you need us to babysit it again, we will. | 你若还需要我们的照料 可以来找我们 |
[30:41] | – Thank you. – Okay. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[30:43] | Hopefully not is right. | 希望不会了 |
[30:45] | Hey, Mr. Gayton. | 你好 盖顿先生 |
[30:46] | Hey, Jimmy, what’s happening, man? | 你好 吉米 怎么了 伙计 |
[30:48] | Did you come for the phone? | 你来拿手机吗 |
[30:49] | Hey, you know the exchange. Fries for phone. | 你知道交换条件 油炸换手机 |
[30:51] | Fries? I can’t eat ’em anymore, you know that. | 油炸食品 你知道我不能再吃这东西了 |
[30:54] | I’ve got sludge in my heart. | 我心脏里有淤血 |
[30:55] | Oh, really? I thought you gave up on that organ years ago. | 是吗 我以为你几年前就放弃了那个器官 |
[30:58] | I did, but I still need it to function so I can stay alive. | 确实 但是我还是需要它来维持生命 |
[31:00] | What are you, what are you doing? | 你在干嘛 你在干嘛 |
[31:01] | Well, do you have any ketchup? | 那个 你有番茄酱吗 |
[31:03] | I think there’s a couple of packs of ketchup over there | 我想那边有几包番茄酱 |
[31:05] | where you’re usually sitting away from | 就在你通常像个小孩一样离我很远 |
[31:07] | me without.. You’re like a growth. | 坐的那个位置那边 |
[31:08] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[31:10] | Ah, God. So what’s happening? How is your day going? | 天啊 发生了什么 你今天过得怎样 |
[31:12] | Oh, man, so far so good, man. But you heard about Deirdre? | 伙计 还好 你听说迪德莉的事了吗 |
[31:16] | – What? – Just life right now, man. | -怎么了 -就是一些生活现状 |
[31:18] | Car trouble, job trouble. Like, you name it. | 车的问题 工作的问题 就像 你知道的 |
[31:21] | Alright, so what? She came by your | 好吧 怎么着 他跑到你的地方 |
[31:23] | place and did the one-woman show? | 然后表演了一场独角戏吗 |
[31:24] | She did it here, too. It’s very interesting, | 她在这表演了一场 挺有趣 |
[31:26] | it’s very, very touching, very moving. | 很触动 很感人 |
[31:28] | Look, man, I can’t do it anymore with her, Jimmy. | 听着 我不能再这样了 吉米 |
[31:31] | I can’t give her money. Then it never stops. | 我不能给她钱 那样永不停歇 |
[31:33] | She keeps taking money. I can’t show up | 她不停地要钱 我不能以朋友的方式 |
[31:35] | as a friend because then it never stops. | 站出来帮她 因为那样会愈演愈烈 |
[31:37] | She keeps taking, taking till I’m drained, I got nothing left | 不停索取 到我被耗尽 我一无所有 |
[31:40] | I got no store, I got no life, I got no car. | 失去我的店 失去生活 失去我的车 |
[31:43] | It’ll be just me and her strung out with a goddamn shopping car. | 就只剩下我和他还有那该死的购物车 |
[31:48] | Maybe a cat. Have you seen those cats | 也许还有只猫 你见过那种 |
[31:49] | that can be with homeless people? | 和无家可归的人作伴的猫吗 |
[31:50] | Just on their shoulder and stuff. Then that’s what will happen. | 就在他们肩膀上什么的 就是那样 |
[31:53] | I’ll just walk to your place and it’d be both of us | 然后我会走到你店里 我们俩对视一下 |
[31:56] | and she’ll try to sell you a poem | 然后她会向你售卖她的诗 |
[31:57] | and you’ll be like, man, this is sad. | 然后你就说 伙计 这太糟糕了 |
[31:59] | And then I’ll be like, “Yeah, but look at the cat.” | 然后我就像这样 “对 看看这猫” |
[32:04] | I get it. Just remember why you can’t eat the fries. | 我懂 记住为什么你不能吃油炸食品 |
[32:08] | Oh! Alright. Understood. | 好吧 我明白 |
[32:12] | Thanks for the juice. | 感谢为我手机充电 |
[32:13] | Yeah, man. Thanks for the knowledge. | 是啊 伙计 感谢你给我长知识 |
[32:35] | We’re watching video online, we call the number, | 我们在网上看到个视频 然后打了电话 |
[32:37] | they called us back, we downloaded… | 他们给我打回来 然后我们下载 |
[32:38] | – Who is he? – I don’t know! | -他是谁 -我不知道 |
[32:39] | We have no idea. We didn’t talk to the guys, we got.. | 我们也不知道 我们没交流 我们得 |
[32:50] | How you doing? Can I help you with something? | 你好吗 我能帮助你吗 |
[32:56] | You might be able to. | 你也许可以 |
[32:59] | Are you the guy? | 你是那个人吗 |
[33:02] | Definitely, yeah, are you the guy? | 是的 你呢 |
[33:05] | Well, I’m the.. Uh, yeah, I am the guy. | 这个嘛 我是 对 我是那个人 |
[33:10] | Mind if I ask your name? | 介意告诉我你的名字吗 |
[33:13] | Hog Jaws. | 猪下巴 |
[33:15] | – Hog Jaws. -Yeah. What’s your name? | -猪下巴 -对 你呢 |
[33:19] | Mel. | 梅尔 |
[33:21] | Fair enough, Mel. Can I open it up? | 好吧 梅尔 我能打开吗 |
[33:23] | Yup. | 可以 |
[33:27] | Have you been touching it with a bare hand? You shouldn’t. | 你有徒手摸过它吗 你不该这样做 |
[33:29] | – No. I didn’t. – There are no oils on this? | -没 没摸过 -上面没油吧 |
[33:32] | No, sir. | 没有 先生 |
[33:34] | You mind if I take a look at this? | 你介意我看看吗 |
[33:35] | Can I take it out of the scabbard? | 我能把它从剑鞘里拿出来吗 |
[33:37] | – What? – You mind if I take it out of the scabbard? | -啥 -介意我把它从剑鞘里拿出来吗 |
[33:39] | – Yes. – I’ll take this out there. | -不介意 -拿出来看看 |
[33:50] | Okay, okay. Okay. | 可以 可以 不错 |
[33:58] | – Alrighty. – That’s it. | -小心点 -很不错 |
[34:01] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 不错 真不错 |
[34:04] | It’s not looking bad. | 看起来很不错 |
[34:08] | We’re getting down to it, Mel, aren’t we? | 我们要进入正题了 梅尔 对吧 |
[34:11] | Yup. Yup. | 对 对 |
[34:12] | I think we’re getting down to it. | 我觉得我们要进入正题了 |
[34:15] | Says right here. Well, that’s encouraging. | 这里写着 好吧 这真令人激动 |
[34:22] | Whose sword is this? | 这是谁的剑 |
[34:23] | – Whose sword is this? – Where did it come from? | -这是谁的剑 -从哪里来的 |
[34:25] | It’s, uh, it’s mine. It’s ours. | 它 它是我的 是我们的 |
[34:27] | Do you have any authenticity, you have any papers on it? | 有什么能证明吗 你有什么文件吗 |
[34:28] | Yes, we do. We do. Right here. | 有 我们有 在这 |
[34:31] | And there’s a drawing you might wanna see. | 这有幅画你也许想看看 |
[34:32] | Right. | 好吧 |
[34:33] | Certificate of authenticity. | 真实性证书 |
[34:36] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[34:40] | – Now, who’s this Everly? – That’s my name. | -谁是艾弗里 -那是我名字 |
[34:42] | That’s my grandfather. | 那是我祖父 |
[34:43] | – That’s your family, it’s Everly? – That’s my, that’s my family. Yeah. | -艾弗里是你的姓吗 -是的 |
[34:45] | – You got it from your grandfather. – Yes. | -你从你祖父那拿来的 -是的 |
[34:47] | And… and where did your grandfather get it? | 那你祖父是从哪拿来的 |
[34:48] | Okay, so her great-great-great grandfather… | 是这样 她的曾曾曾祖父 |
[34:50] | I’d like to hear it from her if I could. | 如果可以我想听她说 |
[34:52] | This is her family, her blood. | 这是她的家族 是她的血脉 |
[34:55] | Well, we both, we both know the story. | 这个嘛 我们 我们都知道这个故事 |
[34:56] | But you can talk on it. | 但你可以讲 |
[34:59] | Yeah, well, I could. I could. | 对 我可以 我可以 |
[35:02] | Story goes, uh, Civil War. | 故事发生在 内战时期 |
[35:08] | 1803, and there we are, | 1803年 从这里讲起 |
[35:12] | at the battle of.. Chickapoo. | 在奇卡波战役中 |
[35:18] | We’re 15,000 people, | 我们有一万五千人 |
[35:20] | 3-30,000 people lost their lives that day. | 三 三万人在那天失去了生命 |
[35:24] | Long story short, my great-great-great-great-grandpappy | 长话短说 我的曾曾曾曾祖父 |
[35:29] | he was a general in the Confederate Army. | 他是南方军的将军 |
[35:34] | Mm. A… and there they are battling up against | 然后 他们和谢尔曼·谢里丹将军 |
[35:40] | uh, General Sherman Sheridan. | 在战场上对抗 |
[35:44] | They’ve got him cornered, the Union. | 联盟军把他们逼到绝路了 |
[35:46] | They were in that creek. They don’t know how to get out. | 他们在小溪那 不知道怎么脱身 |
[35:49] | And one of the soldiers was like | 然后其中一个士兵说 |
[35:52] | “This is a bad idea, but I’ll throw it out there.” | “这是个坏主意 但我会把它扔出去” |
[35:56] | Why don’t we surrender your sword? | 为什么我们不交出你的剑呢 |
[35:59] | This here is one piece of history | 这是历史长河中的 |
[36:03] | in the long list of pieces. | 一小部分故事 |
[36:06] | That means that the South did, in fact, win the war. | 这意味着南方军的确赢了那场战役 |
[36:12] | – Exactly. – Exactly. | -确实 -确实 |
[36:14] | Ain’t it the truth? Hallelujah! | 这不就是事实吗 谢天谢地 |
[36:16] | Well, that’s what we we’re looking for is the goddamn truth here. | 这就是我们在寻找的真相 |
[36:18] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[36:19] | To get the truth, to get to the bottom of this thing. | 想要了解真相必须深究这东西 |
[36:22] | – Yes. – To eliminate the bullshit and the lies. | -没错 -消除那些胡说八道和谎言 |
[36:25] | Let’s, yeah, let’s, let’s put the truth out there. | 让我们 对 让我们把真相公之于众 |
[36:28] | – Yes. – Yup. | -没错 -没错 |
[36:29] | Well, I’ll tell you what. | 好吧 我告诉你 |
[36:31] | I’m gonna keep a lookout now. | 我现在得当心了 |
[36:33] | There are gonna be other offers on this ’cause the word’s out. | 消息泄露出去了 会有别人想要这东西 |
[36:37] | – Word’s out? – But you wait for us. | -消息泄露了 -但你等着我们 |
[36:41] | There’s a lot of untrustworthy motherfuckers around here. | 这附近有很多不值得信任的混蛋 |
[36:45] | The boss may wanna see this, we’ll be in touch. | 老板也许想看看这个 我们保持联系 |
[36:51] | Alright. I’ll see you soon. | 好了 我们很快会再见 |
[37:01] | Oh, my gosh, I just had a panic attack. | 天啊 我刚刚突发恐慌 |
[37:03] | I, I didn’t do.. Did I do it? | 我 没有 我做到了吗 |
[37:06] | – Yeah, it’s great. – It sounded good? | -对 很棒 -听起来怎么样 |
[37:07] | Oh, my God.. Don’t touch me like that! | 天老爷 别这样抱我 |
[37:09] | Alright, listen, listen. Can I just ask you one question? | 行了 听着 我能问你个问题吗 |
[37:12] | What? | 什么 |
[37:13] | Why didn’t you just tell me from the | 你们为什么一开始不告诉我 |
[37:15] | beginning that you’re both full of shit? | 你们是俩大骗子 |
[37:17] | I mean, you couldn’t even keep the story straight. | 我意思是 你们甚至故事都编不好 |
[37:19] | – What are you talking about? – Well, you don’t believe any of this shit. | -你在说什么 -根本无法令人信服 |
[37:21] | If you’re gonna run a con, at least get the lies straight. | 如果你们想骗人 至少把慌编圆来 |
[37:24] | What inconsistency? | 怎么不好了 |
[37:25] | It didn’t even make sense, 15,000, 30,000. | 根本讲不通 一下一万五一下三万的 |
[37:27] | He’s a general now? A general? Wasn’t he a field marshal before? | 他现在成将军了吗 之前不还是元帅吗 |
[37:31] | – Okay. You know what? – We.. I mean, what the fuck? | -好了 你知道么 -什么鬼东西 |
[37:32] | – It’s very hard… – Doesn’t make any sense. | -这很难的 -根本讲不通 |
[37:34] | From the beginning it’s just, like, you’re, | 一开始就像是 就像 你们 |
[37:36] | you’re sitting there doing sign language. | 你们坐在那打着手语 |
[37:37] | – She’s making up shit. – We don’t believe it, we don’t believe it. | -她在搞毛啊 -我们也不相信 |
[37:40] | – Honey.. I… – is your grandfather real? | -宝贝 我 -你祖父是真的吗 |
[37:42] | He’s real. Yes, my grandfather is real. | 他是真的 对 我祖父是真的 |
[37:44] | He, he just, he left this story and.. | 他 他写下了这个故事 然后 |
[37:47] | The story is real confusing. | 这故事是挺令人费解的 |
[37:48] | It’s.. If you can make heads or tails | 如果你能读懂的话 |
[37:50] | of it, great. Congratulations, but.. | 那太好了 恭喜你 但是 |
[37:53] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[37:56] | Oh, this is like a, like a Alzheimer’s.. | 这就像 这就像老年痴呆症 |
[37:59] | Yeah, and see how he’s calling him | 对 你再看看他怎么称呼他自己 |
[38:00] | Sherman here and then look over here. | 这里是谢尔曼 你再看看这边 |
[38:02] | Now he’s Sheridan. Here he’s a field, | 现在他成了谢里丹 这里他是陆军 |
[38:04] | field marshal. Now he’s General Everly. | 陆军元帅 现在他又成了艾弗里将军 |
[38:06] | So, so your grandfather was, had mental problems and he.. | 所以 所以你祖父有精神问题 他 |
[38:11] | Well, he was 98. He had troubles with the mind. | 这个嘛 他98岁了 他脑子有毛病 |
[38:13] | Uh, alright, so let’s just be on the same page. | 好吧 那我们同一一下口径 |
[38:15] | We’re just trying to sell this thing for a lot of money. | 我们只想把这东西卖个大价钱 |
[38:17] | Well, you don’t believe this shit, and that’s that. | 说的自己都不信还怎么玩 |
[38:20] | Okay, so I don’t know who these people are. | 行了 我不知道这些人是谁 |
[38:23] | I don’t know what kind of scary shit they’re capable of. | 我不知道他们能做出什么可怕的事情 |
[38:25] | We gotta get this story straight and also, | 我们得把故事编圆来 还有 |
[38:27] | maybe you should leave the sword here. | 也许你们应该把剑留在这 |
[38:29] | – Wait a second. – Yeah, just trust me already. | -等等 -相信我行不行 |
[38:30] | What do you.. How is it gonna be protected here? | 你怎么 它在这如何被保护 |
[38:32] | – I have a safe! – We do have a safe. Yeah. | -我有保险箱 -我们确实有 |
[38:34] | – Alright, fine. – Alright. | -好吧 行 -给我吧 |
[38:35] | – God! Use a glove. – Careful. | -天啊 戴手套啊 -小心点 |
[38:37] | Have we learned nothing today? | 我们今天什么都没学到吗 |
[38:42] | Fuck. Hey, do we have anymore of this glass cleaner in back? | 操 我们还有玻璃清洁剂吗 |
[38:46] | Yeah, I think so. | 有 我觉得有 |
[38:47] | Can you grab it for me? | 你能去给我拿一个吗 |
[38:48] | – Yeah, I’ll check. – Thank you. | -好 我去看看 -谢谢 |
[38:58] | How you doing, fellas? | 你们好吗 伙计们 |
[39:00] | Whose place is this? | 谁是老板 |
[39:02] | Mine. | 我是 |
[39:05] | What can I help you with? | 我能帮你们什么吗 |
[39:08] | Why don’t you say that again? | 你再说一遍 |
[39:12] | What can I help you with? | 我能帮你们什么吗 |
[39:13] | Mm. Don’t sound like he’s from the South. | 听起来他不像是南方人 |
[39:18] | I am from the Southwest. | 我来自西南部 |
[39:21] | New Mexico. | 新墨西哥 |
[39:23] | Don’t count it if it has Mexico in it. | 不是纯种墨西哥人不算 |
[39:26] | What, where did you think I was from? | 什么 你觉得我来自哪里 |
[39:28] | – I thought maybe you’re from the East Coast. – Yeah. | -我觉得你来自东海岸 -对 |
[39:30] | – Just face it.. – What does that mean? | -承认吧 -你什么意思 |
[39:32] | What do you, what do you mean when you say that? | 你说东海岸的时候 你什么 |
[39:33] | Something East Coast. | 什么意思 |
[39:35] | What does that mean when you… You guys say that kinda stuff? | 你们说那话是什么意思 |
[39:37] | – I mean a bunch of things. – New York. | -有很多意思 -纽约 |
[39:39] | Yeah, New Jersey. | 对 还有新泽西 |
[39:40] | New Jersey, Massachusetts. | 新泽西 马萨诸塞州 |
[39:42] | – Maine. – Maine. | -还有缅因州 -对 缅因州 |
[39:43] | Some parts of Florida. | 还有弗罗里达州的一些地方 |
[39:44] | Yeah, Virginia. Some Mid-Atlantic. | 对 维吉尼亚 大西洋中部 |
[39:48] | Mm. You guys are smarter than I thought. | 你俩比我想象中要聪明 |
[39:50] | Okay, so what can I help you with? | 行了 我能帮你们什么 |
[39:52] | We came here looking for something. | 我们来这里找点东西 |
[39:54] | Uh-huh. I got a lot of stuff. | 我有一堆东西 |
[39:56] | Can we, can we narrow it down a little? | 我们能 我们能缩小一点范围吗 |
[39:58] | Some might call it a prover item, heard you have it. | 一个被人称为证物的东西 听说你有 |
[40:01] | Prospect. | 前途无量的东西 |
[40:02] | A prover item? A prospect? | 一个证物 前途无量的东西 |
[40:05] | Why are you just repeating what he says? | 你为什么要重复他说的话 |
[40:06] | Because if I just said that to you, would you know | 因为我对你说了 你不应该明白 |
[40:08] | what the fuck I was talking about? | 我他妈什么意思吗 |
[40:09] | If I owned a pawn shop, probably. | 如果我有个当铺的话 也许我会明白 |
[40:11] | – A prospect? – We’re looking for a sword. A sword. | -前途无量的东西 -我们在找一把剑 |
[40:13] | Alright. See, why was that so hard? | 行吧 看 说出来有那么难吗 |
[40:15] | – It wasn’t hard. – It wasn’t hard. | -不难 -不难 |
[40:17] | Why did we have to take that route to get there? | 我们为什么要拐弯抹角呢 |
[40:19] | Thirty seconds to get there. It wasn’t that long. | 就三十秒 不是很弯吧 |
[40:21] | Okay, sword. I have a couple of swords over there. | 好吧 剑 我这有一堆剑 |
[40:25] | I got a Samurai sword, I got another sword. | 我这有武士剑 还有别的剑 |
[40:28] | I think it’s a French sword. I mean, those are the swords I have. | 我想那应该是法国剑 我有的都在那了 |
[40:31] | I don’t know what.. Are you looking for a particular sword? | 我不知道 你们在找一把特定的剑吗 |
[40:33] | We’re looking for a sword, it’s | 我们在找一把剑 |
[40:34] | American. It came in a couple days ago. | 美国剑 前几天刚送来的 |
[40:36] | I.. Okay. I… I’ve not seen a sword | 我 好吧 我很长时间 |
[40:38] | come through here in a long time. | 没有见到有剑送来这里了 |
[40:40] | – Doesn’t seem like he’s bein’ honest with us. – No. | -看起来他没对我们坦诚 -对 |
[40:42] | I don’t know what you guys are, are getting at | 我不知道你们在找什么 |
[40:45] | but I, I, I think I’ve had enough of this conversation. | 但是 我 我觉得我聊够了 |
[40:47] | Alright. Whoa! What the fuck? | 好吧 什么情况 |
[40:50] | Give us the fucking sword, you fucking Jew. | 把那把剑给我们 你个该死的犹太人 |
[40:53] | Yeah, I knew that’s what you meant when you said East Coast. | 现在我懂你们说东海岸是什么意思了 |
[40:55] | Whoa, no, hey! Whoa! Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! Let him go! | 等等 等等 放开他 |
[41:00] | – Who the fuck are you? – Hey, Mel! | -你他妈是谁 -你好 梅尔 |
[41:03] | Is it hot enough in here for you? | 这里面挺热啊 |
[41:06] | Yeah. Hey, Jimmy, how is it going, man? | 是啊 吉米 你好吗 伙计 |
[41:10] | Pretty good. | 挺好的 |
[41:15] | Ain’t got a problem, we’re just talking. | 没啥事 我们只是在聊天 |
[41:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:19] | Just talking. | 只是聊聊天 |
[41:23] | Thanks for coming by, fellas. | 谢谢你们的到来 伙计们 |
[41:25] | My pleasure. | 是我的荣幸 |
[41:31] | Ah.. What the hell, Mel? Don’t you have a gun? | 搞什么啊 梅尔 你没有枪吗 |
[41:35] | – Yeah, I got a gun. – Where is it? | -有 我有枪 -在哪呢 |
[41:37] | – I don’t know. – It’s in the back. | -我不知道 -在后面 |
[41:40] | The antlers are out here, but the gun’s in the back. | 这鹿角在外面 枪却在里面 |
[41:42] | Get it out here. | 把枪拿出来 |
[41:43] | Okay, I might not be here next time. | 知道吗 下次也许我不在这里 |
[41:46] | Alright, understood. Thanks, Jimmy. | 好 明白了 谢了 吉米 |
[41:49] | Don’t mention it. | 不客气 |
[41:52] | God. | 天啊 |
[41:54] | Well, I can barely breathe right now. That was pretty.. | 我现在都不能呼吸了 那太 |
[41:57] | Yeah, was it hard for you when I | 是啊 我被螺丝刀给低着脖子 |
[41:58] | was being held at screwdriver point? | 对你来说太艰难了是吧 |
[42:01] | – Uh, i.. – Was it a tough time for you? | -我 -对你来说是不是很艰难 |
[42:02] | Can’t believe you.. I was just looking out for you, man. | 真不敢相信 我刚才在帮你啊 老兄 |
[42:05] | Hold on a minute. | 等等 |
[42:07] | What? What is it? Who is it? | 什么 是什么 那是谁 |
[42:09] | Ho-ho-ho! Oh, no. Holy shit. | 我的天老爷 |
[42:15] | – Forty-thousand dollars. – Forty-thousand dollars. | -四万美元 -四万美元 |
[42:18] | – Alright. – That’s crazy! | -好吧 -太疯狂了 |
[42:19] | – Okay. – For that fucking sword. | -好吧 -那该死的剑值四万 |
[42:21] | Wait, something else just came in. Do we wanna sell? | 等等 又有消息来 我们想卖吗 |
[42:25] | Yes, we wanna sell. How was that even a question? | 卖 当然想卖了 这是个什么问题 |
[42:28] | I mean, I don’t know, we just.. | 我是说 我不知道 我们刚 |
[42:29] | Oh, tha.. Yeah, so what? | 是 那又怎样 |
[42:31] | Those, the garbage people are gonna be, uh | 只要这玩意还在这 那些小混混 |
[42:32] | around us at all times with this thing. | 就会一直来烦我们 |
[42:34] | Let’s just, let’s just knock this out. | 我们就 我们直接卖掉 |
[42:36] | – Done. – Okay. Now what? | -成交 -好吧 现在怎么办 |
[42:40] | I… I don’t, I don’t.. Okay. | 我 我不 我不 好吧 |
[42:43] | “Transport is coming to take you to the bus. Wait outside.” | “交通工具正在路上 请到外面等候” |
[42:46] | What, what does that mean, transport? | 什么 什么意思 交通工具 |
[42:49] | It means there’s something coming to pick us up and… | 意思是有东西正在来接我们 然后 |
[42:51] | Yeah, but why can’t.. Wait, I don’t know about that. | 我知道 但是为什么不 等等 |
[42:53] | I just.. Why can’t they just bring a briefcase of money? | 为什么他们不能带一个装着钱的公文包来 |
[42:56] | We gotta see the bus, Mel. | 我们得注意看车 梅尔 |
[42:58] | We’re in it now. Alright? | 我们入伙了 知道吗 |
[43:00] | We’re in the shit together. | 我们一起入伙了 |
[43:01] | We’re in the shit, me, you, the two ladies and that’s it. | 你和我 还有那两个女士 就是这样 |
[43:05] | And it’s gonna be fucking amazing. | 太他妈神奇了 |
[43:07] | So we just gotta keep it cool, we gotta get that $40,000. | 保持冷静 我们马上就能拿到四万块了 |
[43:11] | I’m so hard right now. I can barely keep my mind straight. | 我现在勃起了 我都无法正常思考了 |
[43:12] | Wait a minute, are you using that word right? | 等等 你词用对了吗 |
[43:14] | Yeah, I think so. I’m just gonna go take care of some business. | 我想是的 我去处理一些事情 |
[43:17] | Um, just, um.. Oh, let me know when the ladies get here. | 那个 等那两个女士到这里就告诉我 |
[43:21] | This is.. | 这太 |
[43:26] | 三角洲 典当行 | |
[43:42] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你们好 -你们好 |
[43:44] | – Hi. – Alright. | -你们好 -好吧 |
[43:45] | – Still got this, I see. – Yeah. | -还拿着呢 -是的 |
[43:47] | – No. Give her the sword. – Oh, you want it? | -不是 把剑给我 -你要这个啊 |
[43:49] | – Oh, yeah, I want the sword. Okay? -Okay. | -对 我要剑 可以吗 -可以 |
[43:53] | What’s all tied up back there? Why the shovels? | 那后面绑着什么 铲子是干嘛的 |
[43:55] | I don’t know. Hey, how are we all gonna fit in there? | 我不知道 这怎么坐得下我们 |
[44:00] | Think you have to do that to turn the car off. | 看来你这车得这么熄火 |
[44:03] | Got it? Come on, Mr. Mel, | 东西拿了吗 快来 梅尔先生 |
[44:05] | let’s you and me take a ride. | 我们去兜一圈 |
[44:07] | Should we just follow in our car or.. | 我们跟着你的车还是 |
[44:09] | No, you’re not gonna follow nothin’. | 不 你们什么都不跟 |
[44:10] | It’s me and Mel. Come on, get that… | 就我和梅尔 快来 |
[44:12] | No, no, no, no, no, no. No, he can’t. | 不 不 不 他不行 |
[44:15] | Sorry, ’cause he’s my, he’s my husband and.. | 对不起 因为他是我的 他是我丈夫 |
[44:17] | I guess we’re all going, we’re all going, baby, right? | 我猜我们要一起 一起走 对吗宝贝 |
[44:19] | Yeah. We all have to go because.. | 对 我们得一起走因为 |
[44:21] | I can’t fit but one in here. | 我车只能坐一个 |
[44:22] | No, listen. I know how it goes. | 听着 我知道怎么回事 |
[44:25] | You start your moonshine, he’s three days sober. | 你打开你的私酿酒 他难得清醒三天 |
[44:28] | Pastor Eric is not having it. I’m not having it. | 埃里克牧师不会同意的 我不会同意的 |
[44:30] | I’m going with! | 我要去看着他 |
[44:32] | And we’re engaged and so.. | 我们也脱不了干系 所以 |
[44:36] | It’s gonna be the four of us. Some.. | 得我们四个人一起 |
[44:38] | Is there a way we can do that? | 有没有办法能带我们四个一起 |
[44:40] | I got another vehicle I can bring up. | 我有另一辆车可以开过来 |
[44:41] | How long is that gonna take? | 要花多长时间 |
[44:44] | Take as long as it needs, I guess. | 该多久就要多久 我猜 |
[44:45] | Why don’t you stand here in the sun? | 不如你们站在太阳下等我 |
[44:47] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[44:49] | – Fuck! – Bullshit. | -该死 -该死 |
[44:57] | You guys wanna go inside, wait? It’s a little hot. | 你们想进去等吗 这外面有点热 |
[45:08] | – It’s very dangerous. – I found out the hard way. Ha-ha-ha. | -这太危险了 -我走了一条艰难的路 |
[45:11] | Yeah, you did. | 是的 确实 |
[45:13] | So we goin’ outside, walkin’ outside. | 所以我们出门 在外面散步 |
[45:16] | I wasn’t paying attention that there was a bench. | 我却没注意到这有个长椅 |
[45:18] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[45:20] | I was looking back. Walking forward. | 我向前走 但是在向后看 |
[45:23] | I tripped over the bench. | 被长椅绊倒了 |
[45:26] | I thought I fell on the bench. | 我想我摔倒在长椅上了 |
[45:28] | I fell on my.. Ha-ha-ha! | 我摔倒在我的 |
[45:31] | Oh, my goodness. I was hurt. | 我的天啊 我受伤了 |
[45:45] | Well, fuckin’ get in. | 好了 进去吧 |
[45:49] | This guy doesn’t have a sedan? Seats five comfortably. | 这家伙没有轿车吗 舒适五座的那种 |
[45:53] | We’re just gonna need one.. | 我们需要 |
[45:55] | Just a s… single.. | 就一分钟 |
[45:58] | Uh, yeah, I.. I.. | 对 我 我 |
[46:01] | This, this is definitely how people die. | 人就是这么死的 |
[46:03] | Shh! No, no, no, this is how individual people die. | 小声点 不 独行的人才会这样死 |
[46:06] | There is four of us. Plus, well, | 我们有四个人 而且 |
[46:07] | you know, Mel, we have a, we have a weapon. | 你知道 梅尔 我们有武器 |
[46:09] | It’s a fuckin’ sword. I don’t think | 这他妈是把剑 我想你还没有 |
[46:10] | you have a real understanding of death. | 真正理解到死亡的真谛 |
[46:12] | Yeah. I mean, why are you so excited about this thing, huh? | 对 我是说 你怎么这么兴奋 |
[46:14] | – You know this guy? – No! | -你认识这人吗 -不认识 |
[46:17] | – Do you know this guy? -No. | -你认识这人吗 -不认识 |
[46:19] | – Do you know this guy? – Do you know this guy? | -你认识这人吗 -你认识这人吗 |
[46:21] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[46:21] | – You know this guy? – None of us know this guy. We just met him! | -你认识他吗 -都不认识 刚见面 |
[46:22] | How do I know you’re not in with him? | 我怎么知道你跟他不是一伙的 |
[46:23] | We don’t even know you! You found the guy. | 我们甚至都不认识你 是你找的他 |
[46:27] | Hey, what are you yammin’ about? | 你们在吵什么 |
[46:29] | You want to have $40,000, get in the van. | 想要那四万块就赶紧上车 |
[46:38] | – Oh, I don’t have a seat belt. – Honey, nobody’s got… | -我都没有安全带 -宝贝 没人有 |
[46:40] | There’s no seatbelt. These are, but there’s.. | 这车没有安全带 驾驶位有 这里 |
[46:42] | No one’s got seat-belts, these are the tires. | 这里没有安全带 这里是轮胎上面 |
[46:44] | – This is a tire? – Yeah, the tires are.. | -这是轮胎上面吗 -对 轮胎就在 |
[46:46] | Oh, oh. Here we go. | 启动了 |
[46:49] | Right, it’s happening, man. | 好了 开始了 |
[46:52] | We’re in this shit now. | 我们入伙了 |
[47:12] | Well, at least it’s padded. | 好吧 至少这里被毛毯盖住了 |
[47:15] | So no one can hear you scream. | 这样就没人听得到你尖叫了 |
[47:29] | So, so, um, how did the two of you meet? | 那个 你们是怎么认识的 |
[47:33] | Oh, it’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[47:37] | I think we got some time. | 我觉得我们时间挺多 |
[47:40] | We met at a restaurant. Her restaurant, actually. | 我们在餐馆相遇 实际上 她是老板 |
[47:41] | – It’s not my restaurant. – Well, I call it her restaurant. | -不是的 -好吧 我喜欢这样叫 |
[47:43] | – It’s not. – I came in ’cause I needed a job desperately. | -不是的 -我因为急需工作就进去了 |
[47:47] | And then, well, she gave me a… a simple task | 然后 她给了我一个简单的任务 |
[47:50] | and she thought I could handle it. | 她觉得我能胜任 |
[47:52] | And then I couldn’t handle it. | 但是我并不能胜任 |
[47:54] | – Like a cooking thing? – I was, uh, choppin’… | -烹饪吗 -切菜 |
[47:56] | Like a chopping thing. | 类似切菜的活 |
[47:58] | But can you chop or you just nervous? | 但你能切吗 还是你只是紧张 |
[48:00] | I’m not good on the job, period. | 我无法胜任那份工作 别说了 |
[48:03] | My mind goes places. But, uh, yeah, she had to fire me. | 我会走神 对 她不得不解雇我 |
[48:06] | – But… – So then you, you yelled at me and I cried and.. | -但是 -然后你吼我 我就哭了 |
[48:10] | But then you, you came out after me. | 但是之后你出来追我了 |
[48:12] | You came out after me, you followed me out | 你追出来 然后跟着我 |
[48:15] | and you said so aggressively | 然后很有劲地说 |
[48:17] | “Do you, uh, do you wanna see live music?” | “你想去看音乐现场吗” |
[48:21] | That’s all I could think of. | 这是唯一我能想到的了 |
[48:24] | It’s the way she said it, though, | 反正她是这么说的 |
[48:25] | you know, it just makes me laugh. | 你知道吗 就让我很想笑 |
[48:28] | How long have you been together? | 你们在一起多久了 |
[48:30] | Four-and-a-half years. Hm. | 四年半了 |
[48:32] | So what’s the big plan with the cash? | 拿到钱你们想干嘛 |
[48:34] | Well, we wanna, I mean, | 这个嘛 我们想 我意思是 |
[48:36] | eventually we wanna have a kid. | 最终我们想要个孩子 |
[48:38] | – Ah. – Oh. | -这样啊 -这样啊 |
[48:39] | – That’s nice. – can’t really do it on our own, so.. | -那太好了 -我们造不出来 所以 |
[48:42] | What, are you gonna buy a kid, buy sperm? Have one? What.. | 怎么 你们想买个孩子 买个精子吗 |
[48:44] | No, I want, I want Cynthia. I mean, | 不是 我 我想要辛西娅 我是说 |
[48:47] | we talked about it. She’ll carry. | 我们谈过 她来孕 |
[48:49] | D.. Okay, so you’re… you’re gonna, | 好吧 所以说你 你来 |
[48:51] | you’re gonna carry the kid? That’s the plan? | 你来生孩子吗 你们是这么计划的吗 |
[48:54] | I’m hoping, if I can. | 如果可以的话我希望是的 |
[48:55] | You seem the more motherly of the two of you. | 你看起来更像母亲 |
[48:57] | – Oh, does she? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[48:59] | Oh, that’s.. Thank you. | 那 谢谢你 |
[49:00] | – You’re welcome. – That’s great. | -不客气 -那太好了 |
[49:01] | I think he’s meaning it as a compliment. | 我觉得他是在恭维你 |
[49:02] | Well, it doesn’t sound like a compliment. | 好吧 但听起来不像是恭维 |
[49:04] | I think you’re two sides of the mother coin. | 我觉得你们分别像是母亲的两面性 |
[49:07] | Like, you know, you’re just make me uncomfortable | 就像 你知道 你让我很不自在 |
[49:09] | and I felt like I’d done something wrong | 让我感觉我做了什么错事一样 |
[49:10] | and then I look at her and I’m like it’s gonna be okay. | 然后我看向她 我觉得一切都会好起来 |
[49:12] | – Yeah. – Okay, so that’s… That is so sweet. | -对 -好吧 那太贴心了 |
[49:14] | So together you make one good mom. | 所以你们两个会成为很棒的母亲的 |
[49:16] | No, I’m with you. I’m not gonna argue this. | 不 我同意 这个我不争 |
[49:18] | I’m with you a hundred percent. | 我百分百同意你的观点 |
[49:19] | You always sound like you are arguing, am I right? | 你总是听起来像是在争辩 我说的对吗 |
[49:21] | There’s a tone that you have. I get that. | 那是你说话的语气 我懂 |
[49:22] | It’s like, like right away, it’s like we’re not arguing | 就像现在一样 我们并没有在争什么 |
[49:24] | but why are you talking like that? | 但为什么你讲话就是这样呢 |
[49:26] | Sometimes I get very angry and I don’t know where it comes from. | 有时我会很生气 我不知道怎么回事 |
[49:29] | It’s like a cauldron and it’s just boiling all the time. | 就像一口大锅 一直在沸腾 |
[49:33] | – Why is that? – And all of a sudden.. | -为什么 -突然 |
[49:34] | I don’t know why! It just is! | 我不知道 就是那样 |
[49:40] | – I’m sorry, honey. – No, that’s fine. | -我很抱歉 宝贝 -不 没事 |
[49:41] | See, that’s what I mean. Like, | 看吧 这就是我说的 就像 |
[49:42] | I’m not, I’m sort of mad at you | 我没有 我有点生气 |
[49:44] | because for some reason you rub me the wrong way, | 因为出于某种原因你用错误的方式惹到我 |
[49:46] | but there’s no specific thing you just did. | 但是你又没做什么具体的事情 |
[49:48] | Well, so we’re lookin’, we’re lookin’ | 好吧 所以我们 我们 |
[49:50] | to have a… a family down the line. | 想要组建一个家庭 |
[49:52] | But first, um, I’m actually gonna follow my dream | 但首先我要追逐我的梦想 |
[49:55] | and Mary supporting me, which is so lovely. | 并且玛丽支持我 太有爱了 |
[49:57] | What’s your dream? | 你的梦想是什么 |
[49:59] | Well, it’s, uh, it’s to own, manage | 这个嘛 我想自己管理 |
[50:02] | and create a successful escape room. | 并且创造一个真人逃生室 |
[50:04] | – Oh, wow! – Wait, what’s an escape room? | -太震撼了 -等等 什么是逃生室 |
[50:08] | Oh, you have 60 minutes in a room and you got to solve a… | 就是你在一个房间里 为了逃出去 |
[50:11] | A series of puzzles to essentially escape the room. | 你得解开一些谜题 只有六十秒的时间 |
[50:14] | Who the fuck needs that in their life? With the… | 谁他妈想在生活里搞这一出 |
[50:16] | That’s what I was saying ’cause I was thinking that is life. | 我就是这么说的 因为我觉得这就是生活 |
[50:19] | No, first she was not on board with it and I said | 不 首先她不赞同我 然后我说 |
[50:22] | “It’s it’s a, it’s an activity, it’s a type of fun.” | “这 这是一种活动 是一种乐趣” |
[50:25] | So, you know, for example, for the | 就是 你知道 举个例子 拿这个 |
[50:27] | casino room you’ll find this, you know | 赌场房间来说 你会找到 你知道 |
[50:29] | this laser pointer and, um, you can’t | 这个镭射激光笔 然后 你不能 |
[50:31] | point it at anything from this angle | 你不能用它指向任何东西 |
[50:33] | ’cause you’re actually handcuffed to | 因为从一开始你的手就 |
[50:35] | the side of the room in the beginning. | 被拷在房间的一边 |
[50:37] | Uh, but if you point it into the mirror | 但是如果你照射到赌场房间 |
[50:39] | up the top of the casino room, um | 顶上的镜子的话 |
[50:41] | it actually angles directly into something | 它会反射到某个东西上 |
[50:43] | that then unlocks. It’s like a whole thing. | 然后你就可以解锁了 差不多就这样 |
[50:46] | So it’s like an amusement park thing. | 所以它就像游乐园一样 |
[50:47] | No, but it’s like in a storefront. | 不 是开设在一个店里 |
[50:49] | You just set it up once and then you just burn and turn. | 你只需要设置好 然后就可以运行了 |
[50:52] | People just go through that thing and | 人们只需要走进去 然后 |
[50:53] | they either do a good job or they don’t. | 他们要么很擅长 要么很菜 |
[50:54] | All day long, people are, like, how do I get out of here. | 一整天人们都在想 我该如何离开这里 |
[50:56] | And if they win, you know what they get? | 如果他们赢了 你猜他们会得到什么 |
[50:57] | Tickets to another escape room. | 去另一个逃脱密室的门票 |
[50:59] | The money makes its own money. It’s crazy. | 花了钱可以赚回来 很疯狂吧 |
[51:27] | How long have you two been together? | 你们在一起多长时间了 |
[51:29] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[51:32] | – Oh, you’re not together? – No. Come on. | -你们没在一起吗 -不是 拜托 |
[51:34] | That’s disgusting. Why he.. Ugh, I would never. | 太恶心了 他 我永远不会 |
[51:39] | Um, well, I mean, you don’t have to be insulting, | 这个嘛 我意思是 你没必要侮辱我 |
[51:40] | Oh, no. Oh, Mel, no, I’m sorry. | 梅尔 我很抱歉 |
[51:40] | but, no, we are not, not that kind.. | 但是 没有 我们没有 那种 |
[51:42] | No, I.. Look, I think you have a, | 不是 我 听我说 我觉得你 |
[51:43] | you’ve, like, a really great face. | 你有一张很好看的脸 |
[51:45] | I just don’t think sexually or compatible, compatible. | 我只是不想有性方面的接触 |
[51:49] | Thank you. That’s fine. | 谢谢你 没事的 |
[51:51] | Yeah, no, we’re… we’re not together. | 对 我们 我们没有在一起 |
[51:52] | We’re just, uh.. He’s, uh.. | 我们只是 他只是 |
[51:54] | – We’re buddies. – Yeah, he.. | -我们是哥们儿 -对 他 |
[51:57] | I don’t know. He’s been working for me for a few years.. | 我不知道 他为我工作了几年 |
[51:59] | Yeah, three. Goin’ on three. | 对 三年 三年了 |
[52:01] | Came in wanderin’ around like some lost dog lookin’ at stuff. | 像迷路的狗狗一样四处转悠 |
[52:05] | I don’t know, he seems.. | 我不知道 他看起来 |
[52:06] | And then remember? You had to leave that one day. | 记得吗 那天你不得不离开 |
[52:09] | – That’s what started it. – Yeah. | -故事就这么开始了 -对 |
[52:11] | I had to go deal with, uh, Deirdre. | 我得去解决迪德莉的事 |
[52:14] | And he was hangin’ around. I said, watch the store. | 然后他在闲逛 我说 帮我看着店 |
[52:16] | And he watched the store and now I, he’s still here. | 然后他就看着 现在他还在这 |
[52:20] | Who’s Deirdre? | 谁是迪德莉 |
[52:23] | Uh, she’s a friend of mine. | 她是我的一个朋友 |
[52:29] | But, um, but, yeah. | 但是 但是 对 |
[52:31] | So, yeah, so that’s been a few years that’s he’s been over there. | 是的 这几年他一直在这 |
[52:34] | But I’ve had this store. | 但我还有这家店 |
[52:36] | I’ve been work.. I’ve been there for like 15 years now. | 我干了 我干到现在差不多十五年了 |
[52:39] | Why’d you get into pawn? | 你当初为什么开当铺 |
[52:43] | Well, what happened was sort of a circuitous thing. | 这个嘛 发生的事情有点曲折 |
[52:47] | Like I, you know, I come from New Mexico. | 我 你知道 我来自新墨西哥 |
[52:51] | And then when I was in my 20s, I was in New York | 在我二十岁的时候 我在纽约 |
[52:53] | and, um, I had a dream, you know, back then. | 那时候我做了一个梦 |
[52:59] | Uh, I was gonna, uh, you know | 我准备 你知道 |
[53:01] | be in a pretty important rock-band. | 加入一个非常重要的摇滚乐队 |
[53:05] | And I got to New York and I… | 然后我到了纽约 我 |
[53:07] | I got a job driving a van | 我得到了一份开货车的工作 |
[53:09] | and, uh, lived on Lower East Side. | 住在东边下城区 |
[53:14] | And I went to the sidewalk cafe and there was a waitress there. | 我去了路边的咖啡馆 那有个女服务员 |
[53:19] | Deirdre. She’s pretty. | 她叫迪德莉 长得很好看 |
[53:23] | I was pretty struck. | 我惊呆了 |
[53:25] | And she’s kind of loopy, but had an edge to her, pretty funny. | 她有点怪 但她有优点 人很有趣 |
[53:29] | I don’t know, just threw ahead of my number, you know? | 我不知道 就直接把号码给她了 |
[53:32] | And then she said, well.. Uh, you know, | 然后她说 好吧 你知道 |
[53:34] | I told her I was gonna put a band together | 我告诉她我要组建一个乐队 |
[53:35] | and she’s like, I wanna be in a band. | 然后她说 我想加入 |
[53:38] | So we start hanging out, trying to write some songs. | 所以我们开始约会 试着写一些歌 |
[53:42] | She was into heavy drugs, I was into lighter drugs. | 她吸毒成瘾 我稍微好一点 |
[53:47] | And, uh, you know.. | 然后 你知道 |
[53:53] | I started doing heavy drugs. | 我也开始使用重量毒品了 |
[54:03] | We didn’t start a band. | 我们没组成乐队 |
[54:06] | We only just started working for money to get drugs, so you know? | 我们只是开始赚钱买毒品 你知道吗 |
[54:11] | Yelling, cryin’, fucking, for a while, but then that | 大哭大叫 疯狂做爱 过了一段时间 |
[54:15] | then that stops and just, just doing drugs. | 然后停下来 又开始吸毒 |
[54:21] | And, you know, like, Sid and Nancy were. | 然后 你知道 就像西德和南希一样 |
[54:24] | Just ridiculous. | 真是可笑 |
[54:25] | Fuckin’ farce. Tragic. | 真他妈可悲 |
[54:30] | Anyway, my Uncle Teddy, my Aunt Rose lived down here. | 总之 我叔叔泰迪和阿姨萝丝住在这里 |
[54:35] | Kinda hippyish, kinda not like my dad. | 有点嬉皮 有点不像我老爸 |
[54:37] | Kinda like those older people, you know, | 有点像那些老人 你知道 |
[54:39] | when you’re younger you’re like, that guy’s cool. | 当你年轻时 你会说 那人真酷 |
[54:42] | And I called him, I said, “Look, man, | 然后我打给他 我说”听我说 叔叔 |
[54:44] | I’m in trouble I can’t tell my old man, I’m strung out.” | 我有麻烦了 我不能告诉我爸” |
[54:47] | He just said, “Well, come down here. | 然后他说”好吧 来找我 |
[54:48] | Let’s… let’s get you cleaned up.” | 我们 我们帮你戒掉” |
[54:50] | So I took off and then came down here and Teddy took care of me. | 所以我离开去了他家然后泰迪叔叔照顾我 |
[54:55] | And then Aunt Rose got sick and they, | 后来萝丝阿姨生病了 然后他们 |
[54:57] | they needed to move ’cause for how.. | 他们得搬家 因为 |
[54:59] | I don’t know, he wanted to retire and go to Florida, whatever. | 我不知道 他想退休去弗罗里达 |
[55:01] | So he’s, like, why don’t you take the store? | 然后他说 你为什么不去搞个店 |
[55:03] | So this is three years in, you know? | 就这么过了三年 你知道吗 |
[55:06] | What about the girl? | 那女孩怎么样了 |
[55:10] | She’s followed me down here. | 她跟着我来了这里 |
[55:14] | I mean, I.. We talked about it. | 我是说 我们讨论过这个 |
[55:16] | I guess we missed each other and, you know.. | 我猜我们错过了彼此 然后 你知道 |
[55:20] | And she said she was getting cleaned up. | 然后她说她戒掉了 |
[55:21] | She said she was clean, she’d come down here and stay clean | 她说她戒掉了 她会在这保持戒断 |
[55:24] | and we can do the music down here and, um.. | 然后我们能在这搞音乐 然后 |
[55:29] | So she comes down here and it’s okay for a little while | 所以她来这确实好了一段时间 |
[55:32] | and then just figures out a way to | 但还是找到了办法去 |
[55:34] | find the people to get fucked up | 找人买毒品 |
[55:36] | and she got fucked up and I didn’t get fucked up. | 然后她搞砸了 我没有 |
[55:39] | I didn’t, I still haven’t gotten fucked up. It’s been 15 years. | 我没有 我还是好好的 十五年了 |
[55:42] | I just watch her go in and out. | 我就看着她被抓进去然后又出来 |
[55:45] | But, um, she’s around. She came in the other day. | 但是 她就在附近 前几天刚来过 |
[55:49] | Did you tell her? | 你告诉她了吗 |
[55:52] | Tell her what? | 告诉她什么 |
[55:57] | That you still love her. | 你还爱着她 |
[56:03] | I stopped telling her. | 我不想说 |
[56:08] | I’m not strong enough for that chick. | 我还不够强大 |
[56:10] | And I don’t have the fuckin’ fortitude | 我他妈也不够坚强 |
[56:11] | to tell that woman that I love her. | 我不敢告诉那个女人我还爱她 |
[56:14] | She knows I love her or she wouldn’t come around all the time. | 她知道我还爱她 不然她不会一直来找我 |
[56:20] | But doesn’t matter. | 但这不重要了 |
[56:23] | You know, it’s just like just persistent heartache.. | 你知道 就像持续发作的心痛 |
[56:29] | You know, and that’s that. | 你知道 就这样了 |
[56:36] | Like, my life has been the same for so long. | 就像我的生活很长一段时间都是重复的 |
[56:38] | Like, it’s just a cycle of stuff. | 就像是一个循环 |
[56:41] | ‘Cause I was just thinking of, like, when we got in here like | 因为我们刚进来这时我还在想 |
[56:45] | why the fuck am I doing this? Have I come.. | 我他妈为什么要这样做 我干嘛 |
[56:47] | Why the fuck am I in this truck? I don’t do this shit. | 我他妈为什么在这车厢里 我不想干了 |
[56:50] | What do we need to do this shit for? | 我们干这屁事是为了什么 |
[56:51] | I’m fifty-fuckin’-four years old. | 我他妈都五十四岁了 |
[56:53] | I’m just gonna get in the truck with | 我跟一个傻逼一起坐上这辆车 |
[56:56] | a fuckin’ idiot and go to make a deal. | 去做一个交易 |
[56:58] | – You know what it is? – Money. | -你知道为什么吗 -为了钱 |
[57:00] | No, it’s not. It’s not money. | 不是 不是 不是为了钱 |
[57:02] | It’s that moment where this is a portal | 这是个门槛 当我跨进去 |
[57:04] | into whatever these fuckin’ idiots, | 就和这些傻逼扯上了关系 |
[57:06] | the worst of them represent, right. | 这是最糟糕的事 对 |
[57:08] | You know, this, this guy is.. We’re gonna see up close. | 你知道 这家伙 我们得近距离观察 |
[57:12] | Wherever he’s takin’ us there’s gonna be some answer, right? | 无论他带我们去哪 总会有答案的对吧 |
[57:14] | No, you’re right, man. That, it’s a little titillating | 不 你是对的 伙计 我得承认 |
[57:17] | I gotta say, to get that up close and | 与你在网上读到的信息 |
[57:19] | personal with the stuff you read about is.. | 有亲密接触是有点刺激 |
[57:21] | Right, you spend a lot of time thinkin’ like | 对 你花了很多时间去想 |
[57:22] | how the fuck can these people think like this. | 这些人他妈的怎么能这么思考 |
[57:24] | – Yeah. – Well, we’re in the brain of that. | -对 -好吧 我们在思考这个问题 |
[57:27] | Yeah, we’re about to find out. | 对 我们马上就能搞清楚了 |
[57:28] | Apparently, it’s carpeted. | 显然 这里铺了地毯 |
[57:49] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hm? | 醒醒 醒醒 |
[57:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[57:53] | What, are we off-roading? | 怎么了 我们在野外吗 |
[58:02] | – We stopped. – We stopped. | -停了 -停了 |
[58:03] | What is happening? | 发生什么了 |
[58:05] | Are we at a gas station? | 我们是在加油站吗 |
[58:16] | Get out. | 出来吧 |
[58:19] | Watch your head. | 小心碰头 |
[58:29] | What would you call this area? | 这是什么地方 |
[58:31] | We call this the country. I’ll go get the boss. | 这里是乡下 我去叫老板 |
[58:34] | Country north, country south? | 北乡还是南乡 |
[58:36] | I call it motherfuckin’ country. | 就他妈叫乡下 |
[58:38] | You know, there’s the city we all are | 你知道 我们来的地方叫国家 |
[58:40] | from and then there’s the country. | 是国家就有乡下 |
[58:42] | And now we is in the country. | 现在我们就在乡下 |
[58:43] | Yeah. What state are we in? | 我知道 我们在哪个州 |
[58:44] | – Tennessee. – Okay. | -田纳西州 -好吧 |
[58:48] | I’ll go get the boss. | 我去找老板 |
[58:49] | – Alright. – Thank you, Hog. | -好吧 -谢了 老猪 |
[58:51] | – Jaws. – Jaws. Hog Jaws. | -还有下巴 -下巴 猪下巴 |
[58:55] | Do you think they’re gonna give us something to eat? | 你觉得他们会给我们点吃的吗 |
[58:57] | – ‘Cause I’m so hungry. – Oh, you need.. | -我好饿 -这个嘛 你得 |
[59:00] | What the fuck? Oh, these guys. Are you serious? | 什么情况 是你们啊 认真的吗 |
[59:03] | That fuckin’ sword belongs to us. | 那该死的剑属于我们 |
[59:05] | Wait a minute, is that my screwdriver? | 等等 这是我的螺丝刀吗 |
[59:08] | You took that screwdriver from my.. You didn’t pay for that. | 你从我那拿走的 你都没付钱 |
[59:10] | You took that off the counter. | 你从我柜台拿走的 |
[59:11] | You didn’t pay for that screwdriver. | 你都没付钱 |
[59:12] | Jake, I thought we talked about this. | 杰克 我们谈过这个啊 |
[59:14] | This ain’t his fuckin’ screwdriver, Zeke. | 这他妈不是他的螺丝刀 扎克 |
[59:16] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[59:16] | Yes, I’m sure. This is from my fuckin’ truck. | 对 我确定 这他妈是我从车里拿的 |
[59:18] | I was in the truck! | 我在车里啊 |
[59:19] | It’s from the glove compartment! | 这是汽车仪表板上的贮藏箱里拿的 |
[59:20] | I was sittin’ in front of the glove compartment… | 我就坐在贮藏箱前面啊 |
[59:22] | I, I.. Whoa, whoa. Wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait. | 我 我 等等 等等 |
[59:23] | Wait, wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 等一下 等一下 |
[59:26] | Jake. Zeke. | 杰克和扎克 |
[59:29] | Jake Allmendinger? | 你是杰克·阿门丁格 |
[59:32] | Zeke Durkin? | 你是扎克·杜尔金 |
[59:35] | – You know these guys? – I do know these guys. | -你认识吗 -我还真认识 |
[59:38] | I can’t believe that you guys are | 我不敢相信你们还是朋友 |
[59:39] | still friends. This is unbelievable. | 太难以置信了 |
[59:41] | You’re… you’re June and Buddy’s kid, right? | 你是 你是琼和巴迪的孩子 对吗 |
[59:46] | Buddy used to come in, pawn those earrings | 巴迪以前老来当一些耳环 |
[59:49] | your mom’s earrings, once a month for drinking money. | 你妈的耳环 一月一次换酒钱 |
[59:51] | You guys were like, four-five years old. | 那时你们才四五岁 |
[59:53] | You come in with him, run around. | 你跟他一起来 到处跑 |
[59:54] | One time.. Oh, my God! | 还有一次 我的天啊 |
[59:56] | One time he beat the shit out of you in the | 有一次他因为你从柜台偷东西 |
[59:58] | store for stealing somethin’ off the counter. | 差点把你打出屎来 |
[1:00:00] | He hit you so hard that the, that he | 他把你打的太惨了 然后他 |
[1:00:03] | was crying, too. It was, it was tragic. | 他也在哭 那 太悲剧了 |
[1:00:05] | But then you come in with your mom, like, a couple of weeks later | 但差不多几周之后 你跟你妈来 |
[1:00:09] | to pick the earrings up and sometimes you have black eye | 来赎回那些耳环 有时你眼圈都是黑的 |
[1:00:13] | and, you know, she would buy you ice cream and.. | 然后 你知道吗 她会给你买冰淇淋 |
[1:00:17] | Can I ask you a question? Why’d you take after the shitty one? | 我能问你个问题吗 你怎么选了这条路 |
[1:00:22] | I mean, your mom was so nice, you know? | 我是说 你妈人挺好的 你知道吗 |
[1:00:26] | But you’re all fucked up and wrong-minded like your miserable dad. | 但你重蹈了你那可悲的老爸的覆辙 |
[1:00:32] | – Ah! Jake! – I’m not fuckin’ wrong-minded? | -杰克 -我他妈没毛病 |
[1:00:35] | I’m gonna poke this through her fuckin’ neck! | 我要刺穿她的脖子 |
[1:00:36] | And I put a hole of lead right through the back of your skull. | 那我就在你头上打一个洞 |
[1:00:40] | Where the fuck did that come from? | 这他妈哪来的 |
[1:00:43] | Alright now. Who’s kickin’ up a fuss out here? | 好了 现在 是谁在这大惊小怪的 |
[1:00:49] | Well, lookie here. Allmendinger and Durkin. | 看看这是谁 阿门丁格和杜尔金 |
[1:00:53] | Y’all trespassing on Invictusian territory. | 你们不请自来啊 |
[1:00:56] | Now, you know you’re up here uninvited. | 现在 你们知道你们是不请自来的吧 |
[1:00:58] | We, we was just talking to ’em is all.. | 我们 我们只是在跟他们聊天 |
[1:01:00] | Oh, you’re just talking to ’em with a screwdriver to her neck. | 你拿螺丝刀抵着她脖子聊天是吧 |
[1:01:04] | Now, did your boss send you up here, is that the plan? | 是你们老大派你们来的吗 是这样吗 |
[1:01:08] | No. You just brain trust hatch this idea on your own, is that it? | 不 是你们自己想的 对吧 |
[1:01:14] | You two get off my property. | 你俩赶紧滚出我的地盘 |
[1:01:17] | I see you here again, I’ll dig a hole just big enough for the two of ya. | 我再看到你们 我会挖个坑把你俩埋了 |
[1:01:21] | You understand? | 明白了吗 |
[1:01:22] | – Yes, sir. – Yes, sir. | -明白了 先生 -明白了 |
[1:01:23] | Don’t say another fuckin’ word. | 别他妈说话了 |
[1:01:25] | Get the hell off my property, now! | 滚 赶紧的 |
[1:01:29] | Folks, I’m real sorry about that welcome. | 伙计们 很抱歉搞这一出 |
[1:01:32] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:01:34] | Caught me in the middle of a, of a little workday there, uh.. | 我正在忙 你们就来了 |
[1:01:38] | Shoulder deep in a mare when you pulled up, so.. | 肩膀刚从母马体内拿出来 |
[1:01:42] | That’s not something you can just pull out of. | 不是那么轻易能搞定的 |
[1:01:43] | She might get spooked and take off across the field. | 她可能会被吓到 然后冲到田野上去 |
[1:01:48] | You don’t wanna be dragged behind a powerful machine | 你们不喜欢被那马力十足的车 |
[1:01:52] | like that out in a country like this. | 拉到这乡下来吧 |
[1:01:54] | Wind up in a ditch dead and nobody’d ever find you. | 死在沟里都没人知道 |
[1:01:59] | Anyway, I understand you all got a | 不管怎样 我知道你们有一把 |
[1:02:02] | real high-quality prover item, is that right? | 很高价值的证物 对吧 |
[1:02:04] | – Yes, sir. – Yeah, we got a sword. Yeah. | -是的 先生 -对 我们有把剑 |
[1:02:07] | A sword. Alright, well, let’s take a look at it. | 一把剑 好吧 那我们来看看吧 |
[1:02:09] | Who am I dealing with? Who’s in charge? | 我在和谁打交道 谁是管事的 |
[1:02:11] | – Oh, right here. – Oh, that’d be me, I think. Oh, come on. | -是我 -是我 我猜 拜托 |
[1:02:13] | Sorry, I only deal one on one, | 抱歉 我想一对一谈 |
[1:02:14] | so you’re gonna have to figure it out. | 所以你们商量下吧 |
[1:02:16] | Oh, well, then, that’d be me, s… sir. | 好吧 那就是我了 先生 |
[1:02:18] | I know the guy, I made the deal, I talked to him… | 我认识他 我做的交易 我来谈 |
[1:02:20] | Honeysuckle, what are you doing? You know | 小花花 你在干嘛 你知道 |
[1:02:22] | I’m the mouthpiece of this operation. | 我才是这个行动的代表人 |
[1:02:24] | Yeah, not… not really, dear, You just, you know.. | 对 可是 亲爱的 你 你知道 |
[1:02:26] | Alright. You know what, I don’t, I don’t wanna | 行了 你们知道吗 我不想当 |
[1:02:29] | be a witness to any, uh, marital discord | 婚姻不和的见证人 |
[1:02:31] | so I… I’ll deal with both of you at the same time | 所以我 我还是跟你们俩一起谈吧 |
[1:02:33] | provided you’re willing to hand over the heater, ma’am. | 但首先你得交出你的武器 女士 |
[1:02:36] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:02:38] | There you go. Thank you. | 行 谢谢合作 |
[1:02:40] | Now, you can both come on up, just grab the sword. Screendoor! | 现在 把剑拿上你俩都进来吧 门卫 |
[1:02:45] | Right this way. | 这边 |
[1:02:50] | Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa! What? | 等等 等等 你要干嘛 |
[1:02:52] | It’s a screwdriver, you have a gun. | 就是个螺丝刀而已 你有枪你怕什么 |
[1:02:53] | Can I just see if it’s mine? | 我看看是不是我的 |
[1:02:54] | Can you just hold on a minute? | 你能稍等一下吗啊 |
[1:02:57] | Holy shit. It’s not mine. | 该死 不是我的 |
[1:03:00] | That’s awkward. I thought it was mine. | 真尴尬 我以为是我的 |
[1:03:02] | Move it. | 赶紧走 |
[1:03:08] | Door! | 门卫 |
[1:03:10] | Door! Fuck, dude, honestly. | 门卫 该死 老兄 说实话 |
[1:03:14] | Keep your eye on them and stab ’em with somethin’ if they move. | 盯着他们 如果他们乱动就捅他们 |
[1:03:20] | Keep it hard, Door. | 认真点 门卫 |
[1:03:25] | – What’s the plan? – What do you mean what’s the plan? | -计划是什么 -你这话什么意思 |
[1:03:28] | We go, we get the money, we leave. | 我们过去 拿钱就走 |
[1:03:29] | That’s not a plan. Do you know what a plan.. | 那不是计划 你知道什么是计划吗 |
[1:03:31] | But that’s, but that’s the plan in place. | 但这 这就是计划 |
[1:03:32] | – What are you talkin’ about? – Yeah, but if shit goes upside down. | -你在说啥 -我知道 但万一出事 |
[1:03:34] | – What is the plan? – Oh, come on. We.. | -有什么计划 -拜托 我们 |
[1:03:36] | Well, we, we can run quickly. Steal keys and we take the truck. | 这个嘛 我们跑 拿到钥匙开车跑 |
[1:03:39] | You can’t outrun a bullet. Now, what are your strengths? | 你跑不过子弹 现在 你有什么特长 |
[1:03:42] | Punching or kicking? | 能打还是能踢 |
[1:03:45] | Come on in, y’all. | 进来吧你俩 |
[1:03:50] | You can put that right up here. | 可以把它放在这里 |
[1:03:57] | – Have a seat. – You got it, big man? | -坐吧 -你能搞定吗 老大 |
[1:03:59] | I’m good, Jaws, head on back down to the truck. | 可以 下巴 你回去卡车那 |
[1:04:01] | Keep an eye on ’em. | 盯着点他们 |
[1:04:02] | Fair enough. | 行 |
[1:04:05] | Alright, take a look at what we got here, huh? What’s this? | 好了 我们来看看 这是什么 |
[1:04:09] | Uh, those are authenticating papers. | 这些是证明文件 |
[1:04:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:04:15] | ’81. | 81年 |
[1:04:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:04:18] | That’s the year, right? | 那是年份 对吗 |
[1:04:19] | Oh, that’s the year. | 对 年份 |
[1:04:20] | Yeah, that’s good. Alright, ’81. Yeah. | 好的 不错 81年 对 |
[1:04:24] | What have we got here? | 看看还有什么 |
[1:04:25] | – Ah, look at this old picture. – Yeah, you know that picture. | -看看这老照片 -对 你知道这个 |
[1:04:27] | Look at Lee, he’s a man. He cuts a man’s figure, right? | 快看李 他长大了 有大人的身材了 |
[1:04:30] | Yeah. Nice beard. | 对 胡子不错 |
[1:04:31] | Look at McClellan. He’s wearin’ a dress. | 快看迈凯伦 他穿着裙子 |
[1:04:33] | Look at him. | 快看 |
[1:04:35] | – What a sis. – Well, I.. | -真娘啊 -这个嘛 我 |
[1:04:37] | I think that was just the way the jacket | 我想着应该是外套的风格 |
[1:04:39] | was cut ’cause doesn’t Lee have a.. | 因为李没有 |
[1:04:41] | No! No, no, no, no, no, that, that ain’t Lee’s jacket. | 不 不 不 那不是李的外套 |
[1:04:44] | – No, that’s a table cloth. – Shh. | -不 那是桌布 -别说了 |
[1:04:46] | Painter just fucked up and didn’t paint | 是画家搞砸了 他没有在桌子上 |
[1:04:48] | the top of the table the same color. | 画上同样的颜色 |
[1:04:50] | Idiots. | 傻子 |
[1:04:58] | Oh, my gosh, I thought I just saw something move in the distance. | 天啊 我还以为我看到远处有东西在动 |
[1:05:01] | But it’s just.. I think it’s the breeze. | 但那 我想应该只是风吹的 |
[1:05:04] | Ever think you see like, like a ghost? | 你有没有觉得自己看到过幽灵 |
[1:05:07] | Like something in the corner of your eye? | 就像看到角落里有什么东西那样吗 |
[1:05:08] | Yeah, you’re just like, whoa! | 对 就像 这样 |
[1:05:11] | I’ve never seen a real ghost, though. | 我还没见过真的幽灵 |
[1:05:13] | I’ve never seen, like, a real ghost or anything like that. | 我从没见过真的幽灵或者别的什么东西 |
[1:05:17] | I saw one for the first time last week. | 上周是我第一次看见幽灵 |
[1:05:18] | – You’re kidding me. You saw one? – Yeah. I saw one. | -不会吧 你看到过 -对 看过 |
[1:05:21] | It was late at night and.. | 当时挺晚的 然后 |
[1:05:24] | Sitting near, like, our… our | 有个女人坐在 在 我们 |
[1:05:27] | …our kitchen table was this woman and she was dressed | 在我们厨房桌上 然后她的穿着 |
[1:05:31] | like, in, like, 1970s office wear. | 就像 就像1970年的办公室服装 |
[1:05:36] | And I look at her and she’s so panicked. | 然后我看着她 她惊慌失措 |
[1:05:40] | And I don’t know what to say. No words are escaping my mouth. | 我不知道该说什么 我说不出话来 |
[1:05:43] | And she just says, “Line two, line two.” | 然后她说”二号线 二号线” |
[1:05:46] | – line two? – Line two, line two. | -二号线 -二号线 二号线 |
[1:05:49] | And… and then she just.. I blinked and she was gone. | 然后她 我眨了一下眼 她就不见了 |
[1:05:54] | Take a look at this. What have we got here? | 看看这个 看看我们有什么 |
[1:05:57] | Oh, look at that. A good balance to it. | 快看 多好的平衡 |
[1:06:02] | – See that? – Uh, yeah. I see it. Okay. | -看到了吗 -看到了 好吧 |
[1:06:06] | My goodness. Well, this looks good. Alright. | 我的天啊 这看起来很不错 好吧 |
[1:06:10] | How about you all tell me the history of this sword? | 不如你们跟我讲讲这把剑的故事吧 |
[1:06:13] | – Yeah, the story. – Oh, yeah. | -好啊 讲故事 -对 |
[1:06:14] | Uh, so the Union Army surrounded. | 联盟军队被包围了 |
[1:06:17] | Uh, they’re being generaled by, uh, Sherman. | 他们由谢尔曼将军指挥 |
[1:06:20] | But they’re Sheridan.. | 是谢里丹 |
[1:06:21] | Sher… Sherman. So they’re surrounded, | 谢 谢尔曼 他们被包围了 |
[1:06:23] | they’re in trouble. | 他们有麻烦了 |
[1:06:24] | Boy, are they ever. | 是啊 |
[1:06:25] | If things don’t go your way at Chickenfoot | 如果事情没按照你的方式发展 |
[1:06:28] | they don’t go your way. | 他们就惨了 |
[1:06:29] | Alright, they’re cornered. | 对 他们被逼到绝路了 |
[1:06:41] | Out-of-the-box thinking is good. You know. Just.. | 开拓思维是好事 你知道 只是 |
[1:06:45] | – Out of the box? – Yeah, you know, ghosts. | -开拓思维 -对 你知道 幽灵 |
[1:06:46] | Some people think that’s crazy. | 有些认为很疯狂 |
[1:06:48] | They go, “Uh, well, no, that’s not true. Ghosts don’t exist.” | 他们会说”不是真的 幽灵不存在” |
[1:06:51] | You know, things that we’re fed to believe. Right. | 你知道 我们愿意相信的是 |
[1:06:55] | Ghosts don’t exist, the Earth is round. | 幽灵不存在 地球是圆的 |
[1:07:01] | Well, the Earth is, the Earth is round? | 好吧 地球 地球是圆的吗 |
[1:07:05] | Is it, though? | 是吗 |
[1:07:10] | Yes. | 是吧 |
[1:07:12] | And ghosts don’t exist. | 还有幽灵是不存在的 |
[1:07:15] | Well, I think some people are a | 好吧 我觉得有些人对于幽灵的存在 |
[1:07:18] | little iffy about ghosts’ existence | 是有点略表怀疑 |
[1:07:20] | but I don’t think anyone’s iffy about | 但我不认为有人会对地球是不是圆的 |
[1:07:23] | the world being round. | 表示怀疑 |
[1:07:24] | – Alright, let me ask you something. – Alright. | -好吧 我问问你 -好 |
[1:07:26] | You ever driven through Kansas City? | 你有开车经过过堪萨斯城吗 |
[1:07:30] | Thirty-thousand people losing their lives. | 三万人失去了生命 |
[1:07:32] | Thirty-five thousand of ’em. Uh, sick, uh, cholera. | 三万五 生病 霍乱 |
[1:07:36] | – And the typhoid is strong and it’s taken on.. – Chlamydia. | -伤寒很重且还在加剧 -有衣原体病 |
[1:07:40] | – …more than they bargained for and.. – Deer ticks. | -比他们预料的还多 -还有鹿蜱病 |
[1:07:43] | – They don’t have enough people to.. – And you know this battle. | -他们没有足够的人手 -你知道这个 |
[1:07:46] | – This is the Battle of Chickafist. – Chicken Fest is… | -这个鸡拳战役 -鸡聚战役是 |
[1:07:48] | – Chicken Fist is the Indian word. That’s right. – Yeah. Anyway… | -鸡拳战役是印第安词 对 -对 |
[1:07:51] | So they’re losin’. | 所以他们要输了 |
[1:07:53] | – What are you saying? Are you saying that the Earth is… – Is flat. | -你在说啥 你是说地球 -是平的 |
[1:07:57] | And I know what, what you’re thinking. | 我知道 我知道你在想什么 |
[1:07:59] | I know it sounds kind of funny. | 我知道那听起来很搞笑 |
[1:08:01] | No, it just, it’s not even that it sounds funny. | 不 听起来不搞笑 |
[1:08:03] | – It just kinda sounds crazy. – What? And yet.. | -只是有点疯狂 -什么 但 |
[1:08:06] | I mean, don’t you think? | 我是说 你不觉得吗 |
[1:08:07] | So the sword pretty much proves that the South won. | 所以这剑证明了南方军赢了 |
[1:08:13] | Hm. Alright. | 好吧 |
[1:08:18] | Well, that’s quite a tale. It’s quite a tale you spun me there. | 好吧 挺不错的故事 把我给唬住了 |
[1:08:22] | Except, I do have a of couple questions for you now. | 不过 我还有几个问题要问 |
[1:08:25] | It seems that, uh, you couldn’t exactly agree on the, uh | 看起来你们在战役的名字上都 |
[1:08:28] | the name of the battle now, could you? | 无法统一口径 对吗 |
[1:08:30] | Uh, you say it’s a Chicken Fist and then you say Chicken Fest | 你说是鸡拳战役 你说是鸡聚战役 |
[1:08:33] | and someone threw in a Chickenfoot in there somewhere | 是不是还有人往里面丢了一只鸡脚 |
[1:08:36] | which I happen to know is a super group with, uh | 正好我认识一个超级乐队 |
[1:08:39] | Sammy Hagar and, uh, Joe Satriani. | 成员有萨米·黑格和乔·塞齐尼 |
[1:08:42] | So I’m pretty sure it’s not Chickenfoot. | 所以我很确定那不是鸡脚战役 |
[1:08:43] | Really? Maybe that’s why I had it in mind. | 是吗 也许这就是我想到的原因 |
[1:08:44] | Maybe that’s why you had it in there ’cause | 也许因为你们是乐队忠粉所以会这么想 |
[1:08:46] | you’re a big fan. Perhaps that’s it, anyway. | 也许是这样 不过 |
[1:08:48] | And then you couldn’t settle on the general’s name. | 然后你们还不知道将军的名字 |
[1:08:50] | One of you say Sherman, one of you say Sheridan. | 一个说谢尔曼 一个说谢里丹 |
[1:08:52] | And you couldn’t settle on whether | 甚至连伤寒 衣原体病和霍乱 |
[1:08:54] | it’s typhoid or chlamydia or cholera. | 都搞不清楚 |
[1:08:56] | So I think you know where I’m going with all this. | 所以我觉得你们知道我要干嘛了 |
[1:08:58] | Not to mention the first shot across my bow which you fired | 更不用提的是你们说 |
[1:09:02] | referring to that army as the Union Army | 那只军队是联盟军 |
[1:09:05] | rather than the army of Northern Aggressors. | 而不是北方侵略军 |
[1:09:07] | Are we just supposed to believe everything that’s been fed to us | 难道我们就应该接受他们从小到大 |
[1:09:11] | from the time we were a little kid to now? | 给我们灌输的观点吗 |
[1:09:13] | You have to question these things and that’s a problem is | 你得质疑这些事 这就是问题所在 |
[1:09:15] | that no one’s questioning. | 没人去质疑 |
[1:09:17] | No one’s going out and being like, maybe this isn’t true | 没人表现出 就像 也许这不是真的 |
[1:09:20] | because they’re too scared or they | 也许他们害怕 或者他们 |
[1:09:21] | don’t wanna know the actual truth. | 不想知道真相 |
[1:09:22] | And I swear, I was exactly where you were a year ago. | 我发誓 一年前我和你一样 |
[1:09:27] | Okay, say you’re, you’re a ship in the ocean. | 好吧 就是说你再海洋里的一艘船上 |
[1:09:29] | – Right. Listening. – Wouldn’t you just fall right off? | -对 听着 -你不会掉下来吗 |
[1:09:31] | Great question. | 这是个好问题 |
[1:09:32] | – Honestly, great question, Cynthia. – Thank you. | -真的 好问题 辛西娅 -谢谢 |
[1:09:35] | I’m gonna give you one last chance here, one last chance | 我给你们最后一次机会 最后一次机会 |
[1:09:39] | to tell me the truth because I don’t think that you believe. | 告诉我真相 因为我不觉得你们相信 |
[1:09:42] | I think you believe in what the history books are written. | 我觉得你们是相信历史书中的内容 |
[1:09:46] | And I’m gonna give you one final chance unless you want to spend | 我给你们最后一次机会除非你们想 |
[1:09:48] | all of eternity downstairs in my toy room | 在我的收藏室里度过你们的永生 |
[1:09:51] | takin’ a real close look at my collection. | 并且近距离地看看我的收藏品 |
[1:09:54] | You tell me right now, motherfuckers, do you believe or not? | 告诉我混蛋 你们相信吗 |
[1:09:58] | – Yes. Yes. Yes. – I… I don’t. I..We don’t believe. | -是 是 是 -我 我们不是 |
[1:10:00] | – A hundred percent. Yeah – There’s not… | -百分百是 对 -不是 |
[1:10:02] | – This is real, this is very important. – Come on, Mary, Mary. | -这是真的 -拜托 玛丽 玛丽 |
[1:10:04] | – And it’s real and I believe it! – Mary, it’s over. | -这是真的 我是相信 -玛丽 结束了 |
[1:10:06] | It’s over, the guy knows, he saw through it. | 结束了 他知道了 他看穿了 |
[1:10:08] | I don’t wanna die in the toy room. | 我不想死在收藏室里 |
[1:10:09] | I don’t wanna play games with swords. | 我不想在跟这把剑玩了 |
[1:10:11] | I don’t know what this sicko wants to do to us. | 我不知道这疯子想要对我们做什么 |
[1:10:13] | I don’t wanna die here, that’s all, okay? | 我不想死在这 就这样 好吗 |
[1:10:14] | – You’re such a.. – What? | -你真是 -什么 |
[1:10:16] | I just.. We just, we just want to sell the sword. | 我只是 我们只是想把这剑卖了 |
[1:10:19] | That’s it. And we don’t care that, | 就是这样 我们不在意 |
[1:10:20] | that, that what you believe it’s.. | 不在意你相信什么 |
[1:10:22] | What you believe is great… | 你的信仰很棒 |
[1:10:23] | Everyone believes what they believe. | 每个人都有自己的信仰 |
[1:10:24] | – Fine, we just.. – Yeah… | -好吧 我们只是 -对 |
[1:10:25] | We made a mistake. | 是我们错了 |
[1:10:25] | I’m starting to believe this stuff myself, so you know what | 我说的自己都信了 你知道吗 |
[1:10:28] | we just wanted money, but we don’t even.. | 我们只是想要钱 但是我们甚至 |
[1:10:29] | – I don’t need the money. – We don’t even need the money. | -我不想要 -我们甚至不想要钱了 |
[1:10:31] | We just wanna go. We just wanna go. We just wanna go home. | 我们只想走 只想走 我们只想回家 |
[1:10:34] | I just wanna go home. I.. Walk outta here. | 我只想回家 能活着出去 |
[1:10:36] | Yeah, I don’t wanna die.. | 对 我不想死 |
[1:10:38] | I really wanna go home. | 我真想回家 |
[1:10:44] | Oh, fuck, he’s gonna kill us. He’s gonna fuckin’ kill us. | 操 他要杀了我们 他要杀了我们 |
[1:10:48] | Look, this has been fun. This has been.. | 听着 这太有趣了 这太 |
[1:10:51] | It’s only gonna get better. | 这会越来越有趣的 |
[1:10:53] | – Freakin’ toy-room time. | -可怕的收藏室 |
[1:10:56] | – I got somethin’ in here for both of you. – Oh, come on. | -我有东西给你们 -别 别 |
[1:10:59] | – I got a little somethin’ in here. – Al… alright. | -我这有个小玩意儿 -好 好吧 |
[1:11:02] | Oh, man! Let’s see, ten, twenty.. | 老兄 数数看 十 二十 |
[1:11:05] | – Oh, shit. – Is that money for us? | -笑死我了 -这钱是给我们的吗 |
[1:11:08] | Oh, here you go. | 拿去吧 |
[1:11:11] | For us? That’s for us? | 给 给我们的吗 |
[1:11:12] | Oh! Take it. | 拿着吧 |
[1:11:16] | Don’t touch that fuckin’.. I’m just kidding. | 别他妈碰 我逗你的 |
[1:11:22] | Oh, shit. Listen. | 该死 听着 |
[1:11:28] | I don’t believe any of this South | 我也不相信这些南方军 |
[1:11:30] | won the Civil War shit, either, okay? | 赢了内战的事 知道吗 |
[1:11:33] | Come again? | 再说一遍 |
[1:11:35] | It’s a 200-foot wall of ice | 那是一座两百英尺高的冰墙 |
[1:11:37] | that surrounds the entire rim of.. | 包围着整个 |
[1:11:40] | Actually, hold on. | 事实上 等等 |
[1:11:42] | I don’t know why I’m talkin’ about this, I can show you. | 我不知道为什么要谈这个 我能给你看 |
[1:11:46] | So there you go, there’s the outer rim, okay | 这里 这是外边缘 看到了吗 |
[1:11:49] | and, that’s a 200-foot ice-wall, right? | 然后 这是两百英尺的冰墙 知道吗 |
[1:11:51] | There’s the sun and the moon which is actually in… | 这是太阳和月亮 事实上 |
[1:11:54] | – The tennis ball is the sun. – Yeah. | -这个网球是太阳 -对 |
[1:11:55] | And the golf ball’s the moon. | 然后高尔夫球是月亮 |
[1:11:57] | And what you’re seeing, okay, that is within the firmament. | 然后你现在看的这个是天空 |
[1:12:01] | – What’s the.. Where’s the firmament? – Because what.. | -啥 天空在哪 -因为 |
[1:12:03] | The firmament is actually.. | 天空事实上 |
[1:12:04] | Here, I’ll show you another picture, you’ll be able to see it. | 这里 另外一张照片才能看到 |
[1:12:06] | But that’s, that’s a firmament. | 这 这是天空 |
[1:12:08] | – It’s a wrong one ’cause you can’t actually.. – Is that a soul bowl? | -不是这个因为事实上 -这是魂钵吗 |
[1:12:10] | Yeah, it’s a big soul bowl that my mom got from Hobby Lobby. | 对 这是我妈在好必来买的 |
[1:12:12] | – You gotta be fuckin’ kidding me. – Wait. Are you kiddin’ me? | -你在逗我吧 -等等 你在逗我吗 |
[1:12:15] | – Are you serious right now? – No, I’m not kidding you. | -你认真的吗 -没 我没开玩笑 |
[1:12:17] | These people pass these stories along and | 有些人传承这些故事 |
[1:12:19] | then the next generation believes it. | 让下一代相信 |
[1:12:21] | And the next thing you know, the thing grows wings and it flies! | 然后接着这事就像长了翅膀飞走了 |
[1:12:24] | Right. | 对 |
[1:12:24] | And it gets bigger than anybody can control. | 然后发展迅速没人能控制 |
[1:12:26] | So I thought, well, I got the money, I got the resources. | 所以我就想 我有钱 我有资源 |
[1:12:28] | I can start collecting this stuff. I put it away somewhere. | 我可以收集这些东西 然后把它们藏好 |
[1:12:31] | And they’ll never find it and then all it is is legend. | 然后他们永远找不到 就成了传说了 |
[1:12:34] | That’s crazy! | 那太疯狂了 |
[1:12:35] | Man, I knew you were lying to me the whole damn time, man. | 老兄 我就知道一直以来你在欺骗我 |
[1:12:37] | Hold on now, Jaws. Just, just give it a second now. | 等等 下巴 等等 |
[1:12:40] | Hiya! | 接招 |
[1:12:42] | Ah! Goddammit, that thing is.. | 该死 这玩意儿 |
[1:12:45] | It’s dull, but it hurts. | 很钝 但还是很疼 |
[1:12:47] | Ah! What is wrong with you? | 你有毛病啊 |
[1:12:49] | Get up. Stand up. Stand up, asshole. | 站起来 站起来 你也是 混蛋 |
[1:12:53] | Alright, okay, okay, just, just put the gun down. Let’s talk. | 好 好 好 把枪放下我们谈谈 |
[1:12:56] | No, the gun stays up. This man lyin’ to you. | 不 就这样 这人在骗你们 |
[1:12:59] | Y’all been taken to the cleaners. This is real, man. | 你们都被洗脑了 这是真家伙 兄弟 |
[1:13:02] | You believe this son of a bitch? | 你们相信这狗娘养的吗 |
[1:13:04] | You’ve been trying to cause, big man, you’ve | 你一直在搞事情 老兄 |
[1:13:06] | been trying to cause an assault under your own feet, big man. | 你一直在搞自己人 老兄 |
[1:13:10] | How many years I worked for you? | 我为你工作了多少年了 |
[1:13:11] | Go on to Google, put in flat Earth. | 去谷歌 搜关键词”平地球” |
[1:13:14] | There’s a, a great 121 questions about flat Earth. | 关于平地球有121个问题 |
[1:13:17] | It is undeniable. | 这是不可否认的 |
[1:13:20] | – Yeah. I mean, – I’ll look it up. I.. | -没错 -我会去查的 |
[1:13:24] | I never heard any.. Oh, shit! | 我没听说过 该死 |
[1:13:27] | – What? – I gotta go. | -怎么了 -我得走了 |
[1:13:29] | You gotta go? | 你得走了吗 |
[1:13:32] | Am I the only one that didn’t bring a gun? | 我是唯一没带枪的人吗 |
[1:13:37] | Goddammit, you mean, laughs we had, Lincoln’s gay. | 该死 你意思是林肯是同性恋吗 |
[1:13:40] | Look at old Abe Lincoln with his Marfan syndrome. | 看看老亚伯拉罕·林肯的马凡综合征 |
[1:13:43] | That’s what he had! That’s what he had. | 他有病 他有病知道吗 |
[1:13:46] | The big nose and the big feet. It’s on the fuckin’ Internet | 还有大鼻怪和大脚怪 网上能看到 |
[1:13:49] | and is indisputable scientific fuckin’ proof. | 这是不可争辩的科学依据 |
[1:13:51] | I don’t know. Come on, Nathaniel, | 我不知道 拜托 纳森尼尔 |
[1:13:53] | I don’t like doing this. | 我不想这样做 |
[1:13:54] | – Get in the fuckin’ truck. I’m so sorry. – Okay. | -到车里去 我很抱歉 -好吧 |
[1:13:56] | Get in the fuckin’ truck, Nathaniel! | 进那该死的车里去 纳森尼尔 |
[1:13:58] | – Get in the fuckin’ truck! – I’m in. I’m in. | -快他妈进去 -进来了 进来了 |
[1:14:00] | I’m sorry, can you pull.. I got it. | 抱歉 你能拉 没事 我能搞定 |
[1:14:03] | Okay, do you want me to get it? | 好吧 你想我来吗 |
[1:14:04] | Can you just, can you pull it down please, Nathaniel? | 你能 你能拉下来吗 纳森尼尔 |
[1:14:07] | Thank you so much. Pull it.. | 非常感谢 尽管拉 |
[1:14:11] | – Alright. – Okay? | -行了 -好了吗 |
[1:14:14] | Alright, thank you. | 好了 谢谢你 |
[1:14:15] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:14:25] | Are you like the puppet master, man? You’re like a puppet master! | 你就像个木偶大师 懂吗 木偶大师 |
[1:14:28] | You’re like the Confederate puppet master. You pull the strings. | 你就想南部同盟的木偶大师 拉着绳子 |
[1:14:31] | – You want to dance, puppet? – No, I don’t want to dance.. | -你想跳个舞吗 木偶 -我不想 |
[1:14:33] | You know what, I want you to dance like a puppet. | 你知道吗 我想你想木偶一样跳舞 |
[1:14:34] | Give me a puppet dance. | 给我跳个木偶舞 |
[1:14:36] | That’s it. Keep dancin’, man. That’s a funny puppet dance. | 对 继续 老兄 太好笑了 |
[1:14:39] | You like to dance? | 你喜欢跳舞吗 |
[1:14:40] | Why don’t you fuckin’ dance like you’re on a cartoon? | 不如你也像卡通里那样跳舞吧 |
[1:14:43] | Put a pie in the oven! Put a apple pie in the oven. | 把馅饼放进烤箱 放个苹果馅饼进去 |
[1:14:46] | Bake it nice and put a nice crust on it and take the fork | 好好烤 放上面包皮 拿起叉子 |
[1:14:49] | and make those notches in ’em like grandma did. | 然后像奶奶一样切个口 |
[1:14:51] | Now, what about you? | 现在 你做什么呢 |
[1:14:52] | Mr. Puppet Master? You wanna dance, too? | 木偶大师先生 你也想跳舞吗 |
[1:14:54] | Dance like a donkey. | 像驴一样跳舞 |
[1:14:56] | Dance like a funny donkey. | 像蠢驴一样跳舞 |
[1:14:57] | Dance like a funny donkey, you jackass! | 跳啊 你个混蛋 |
[1:15:00] | That’s my boy. Dance like a donkey. | 这才是我的乖孩子 继续跳 |
[1:15:02] | Now turn around ’cause someone gonna eat it. | 转过去 因为有人要吃子弹了 |
[1:15:05] | They’re gonna eat some lead. | 他们要挨头一枪 |
[1:15:06] | – Turn around, man. – Hold on. | -转过去 老兄 -等等 |
[1:15:07] | – Man, turn that around. – Hold on, Jaws. | -叫你转过去 -等等 下巴 |
[1:15:09] | – You don’t have to do this. – I’m not gonna hold my nut. | -你不必这样的 -我可不想等 |
[1:15:11] | – Jaws. – Turn around. | -下巴 -转过去 |
[1:15:13] | Don’t.. You don’t have to do this. | 别 你不必这样的 |
[1:15:14] | I know, I don’t gotta do, but I’m gonna fuckin’ do. | 我知道 我可以不做 但我他妈就做 |
[1:15:16] | – Why don’t you fuckin’ turn around, man, huh? – Okay. | -赶紧他妈转过去 -好吧 |
[1:15:18] | On the count of three.. | 数到三 |
[1:15:19] | I’m gonna start stabbin’ and shootin’. | 我要开始动刀动枪了 |
[1:15:23] | One, two.. | 一 二 |
[1:15:25] | Wha.. | 什么 |
[1:15:28] | Hey, where is the bathroom? | 厕所在哪里啊 |
[1:15:33] | – The fuck.. – Surprise gun! | -什么鬼 -惊不惊喜 |
[1:15:36] | – Oh, thank God. – Oh, my God. | -谢天谢地 -我的天啊 |
[1:15:37] | Now I’m the puppet master, and you are boy with the pies. | 现在我是木偶大师 你是烤馅饼的男孩 |
[1:15:41] | And the pie’s full of bullet holes, you motherfucker! | 馅饼上满是弹孔 你个狗日的 |
[1:15:44] | Oh.. Give me the sword and give her the gun! | 把剑给我 把枪给她 |
[1:15:46] | – Give me this. -Alright | -拿过来 -好吧 |
[1:15:47] | Give me the sword! | 把剑给我 |
[1:15:48] | Give, give me the screwdriver. | 给 给我螺丝刀 |
[1:15:50] | He wants his screwdriver. Give him the driver. | 他想要螺丝刀 给他 |
[1:15:53] | Alright, Mary, get your eyes on that one. | 好了 玛丽 你盯着那个 |
[1:15:54] | Okay, no, no, Cynthia.. | 好 不 不 辛西娅 |
[1:15:56] | You’re gonna die, motherfucker! | 你马上就要死了 狗日的 |
[1:15:57] | – Honey, no, no, wait. – Take the motherfucker.. | -宝贝 不 等等 -把那混蛋 |
[1:15:58] | Wait, wait! Cynthia, | 等等 等等 辛西娅 |
[1:15:59] | – He’s great. He sucks. – Good guy. | -他是好人 他是坏人 -他是好人 |
[1:16:00] | He’s great. He sucks. | 他是好人 他是坏人 |
[1:16:02] | – You get over here. – We’ll… we’ll tell you later. | -你到这来 -我 我们等下跟你讲 |
[1:16:03] | I’m so sorry, then. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:16:04] | No. No, it’s fine. It’s fine. | 没事 没事 没事 |
[1:16:05] | – I feel awful. I didn’t mean that. – I… I get it. | -我有点乱 我不是那意思 -我懂 |
[1:16:07] | – I don’t usually use those words. Just because.. -Shut up. | -我平时不讲脏话 因为 -闭嘴 |
[1:16:09] | I’m comin’ around now, a carousel full of bullets. | 我要移动了 带着子弹移动了 |
[1:16:12] | Come on. Oh, God. | 快来 我的天 |
[1:16:14] | – Oh, my God. Oh, my God. – Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | -天啊 天啊 -天啊 天啊 |
[1:16:16] | – You’re okay? – You did so good. You did so great. | -你没事吧 -干得不错 太棒了 |
[1:16:18] | Bartholomew! Sturgis, get in here! | 巴塞洛缪 斯图吉斯 进来 |
[1:16:23] | – Time for you to.. – Oh, yeah? | -是时候让你 -是吗 |
[1:16:26] | Take this sack of shit down to the toy room. | 把这混蛋带到收藏室去 |
[1:16:28] | Oh, shit! There’s really a toy room? | 该死 还真有收藏室吗 |
[1:16:30] | Oh, yeah. We’ll have a little play time with you later. | 对 等会儿我来陪你好好玩玩 |
[1:16:32] | You just hope you sleep well tonight… | 祝你晚上跟谎言 |
[1:16:34] | – I will. I’ll be, I’ll be sleepin’ – in your bed of lies. | -我会的 我会的 -睡个好觉 |
[1:16:36] | tuckered out after whoopin’ your ass. | 抽打完你屁股我会精疲力尽 |
[1:16:38] | – Asshole! – Out you go. | -混蛋 -慢走 |
[1:16:40] | So where’d you get the guns? How did you pull this off? | 枪哪来的 你是怎么做到的 |
[1:16:42] | What are you, like secret agents or somethin’? | 你是谁 你秘密特工什么的吗 |
[1:16:43] | Oh, no. Mary was in the Israeli army. | 不是 玛丽曾在以色列服役 |
[1:16:45] | She taught me a few things, too. | 她教了我一些东西 |
[1:16:47] | Oh, okay. Of course, she was. Oh.. | 好吧 当然了 是她教的 |
[1:16:48] | And we finally got to use our watches. | 我们终于用上手表了 |
[1:16:50] | I know. You did so good. | 我知道 你干得漂亮 |
[1:16:51] | Because I thought, she’s gonna forget to look. | 因为我以为她会忘记看的 |
[1:16:53] | – ‘Cause you know sometimes… – No, I never looked. | -因为你知道有时候 -我根本就没看 |
[1:16:55] | But it was buzzin’. At first I thought it was a bee | 它在嗡嗡嗡地响 一开始我以为是蜜蜂 |
[1:16:57] | I looked down, I was like, | 然后我向下看 我就知道 |
[1:16:58] | “Oh, Mary’s talking to me.” | “玛丽在跟我联系” |
[1:16:59] | Said S-O-S with a little gun emoji. I knew what that meant. | 上面显示求救信号和一把枪 我就懂了 |
[1:17:02] | You did so good. | 干得漂亮 |
[1:17:03] | Mm, so I put Nathaniel in the back of the van. | 然后我把纳森尼尔关在货车后备箱里 |
[1:17:05] | – ‘Cause you told me not to trust him. – That’s right. | -因为你叫我别信任他 -对 |
[1:17:07] | – No offense. – No, I get it. | -无意冒犯 -没事 我懂 |
[1:17:08] | But then I was walkin’ away and he started hummin’. | 但我走了之后他开始哼唧 |
[1:17:11] | And I felt so bad, I was like, bless his heart. | 然后我感觉不好 就像 有点心疼 |
[1:17:14] | That’s one reaction. | 这是一种反作用 |
[1:17:16] | Okay, well, let’s give it up for him. Where is he? | 好吧 那我们为他鼓掌吧 他人呢 |
[1:17:19] | – Oh, my God. Oh, it’s sad. – Hey, buddy. | -我的天 我们把他忘了 -伙计 |
[1:17:23] | standin’ out there. | 太惨了 站在外面 |
[1:17:24] | – Hello! Hey, get in here! High-five! -Hey! | -快进来 来击个掌 -你好 |
[1:17:27] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[1:17:28] | – What are you doin’ out there? – You did it! | -你在外面干嘛 -你做到了 |
[1:17:31] | I did it? Oh, good. It worked? | 我做到了吗 太好了 成功了吗 |
[1:17:33] | – Yeah. – Oh, my gosh. | -成功了 -我的天 |
[1:17:35] | With the knocking at the perfect time, right? | 在完美的时间敲门 对吗 |
[1:17:38] | – And then I was like, uh.. – Oh, then I thought you did.. | -然后我就像 -我就知道你做到了 |
[1:17:39] | Pow-pow-pow! | 啪啪啪 |
[1:17:40] | I said somethin’ really cool, too. | 我还说了很酷的话 |
[1:17:45] | Alright, well. You folks are free to go. | 好 行了 你们可以走了 |
[1:17:47] | – Here’s your money. I’ll just, uh.. – Alright. Thank you. | -这是你们的钱 我 -行 谢谢 |
[1:17:50] | Take my sword. So let’s, uh.. | 拿走我的剑 所以 |
[1:17:52] | – Alright. – Put this here. | -行 -放在这里 |
[1:17:54] | Put it right there. | 放在这里 |
[1:17:57] | Goodbye. Oh. | 再见了 |
[1:18:01] | Oh.. Alright. | 好吧 |
[1:18:03] | Let go of it. | 放手吧 |
[1:18:04] | – Here we go. – He’s got the cloth there for you. | -放手吧 -他毛巾都准备好了 |
[1:18:06] | – Let’s put it right.. – No. | -好好放 -不 |
[1:18:08] | Now there, what’s happening? | 怎么了 发生什么了 |
[1:18:10] | Teasing him? | 你在戏弄他吗 |
[1:18:11] | – No, I just, um.. – Just let it go. | -没有 我只是 -放手吧 |
[1:18:13] | – Alright. – Paid a lot of money for it. | -好吧 -我可为它花了很多钱 |
[1:18:15] | Okay. Just gonna let go of it this time. | 好了 这次我会放手了 |
[1:18:17] | Here we go. No, no, no, no, no. | 拿好了 不 不 不 |
[1:18:19] | Honey, honey, honey, you okay? | 宝贝 宝贝 你没事吧 |
[1:18:20] | – I.. No, I don’t think.. – What’s goin’ on? | -我 不 我不想 -怎么了 |
[1:18:24] | I’m so sorry, y’all. I just.. Wow! | 我很抱歉 大伙 我只是 |
[1:18:29] | This was my grandpappy’s sword. | 这是我祖父的剑 |
[1:18:31] | Your racist grandpappy? | 你那种族主义爷爷吗 |
[1:18:33] | Well, I don’t agree with his morals | 这个嘛 我不同意他的道德观 |
[1:18:37] | or his ideas when it comes to the Civil War | 或者他对内战的看法 |
[1:18:40] | but he was a good man. | 但是他是个好人 |
[1:18:42] | He would take care of me every night | 他会在我爸爸去工作的时候 |
[1:18:44] | when my daddy would go to work. | 每晚都照顾好我 |
[1:18:47] | And he would tuck me in and | 他会把我塞到被子里 |
[1:18:50] | and pretend to fall asleep next to me, read me stories and.. | 假装在我身边睡着 给我讲故事 |
[1:18:53] | Oh, we had this song. We had this song.. | 我们还有一首歌 我们 |
[1:18:55] | …we made it up together. | 我们一起编的歌 |
[1:18:58] | I didn’t remember it until this moment. | 直到现在我才记起来 |
[1:19:01] | ♪ Pack your bags ♪ | ♪ 收好背包 ♪ |
[1:19:06] | ♪ Board your flight ♪ | ♪ 登上飞机 ♪ |
[1:19:09] | ♪ The only destination is the night ♪ | ♪ 唯一的目的地是夜晚 ♪ |
[1:19:14] | ♪ In dream land ♪ | ♪ 在梦乡里 ♪ |
[1:19:17] | ♪ Do you have your ticket? ♪ | ♪ 你有机票吗 ♪ |
[1:19:19] | ♪ In dream land ♪ | ♪ 在梦乡里 ♪ |
[1:19:22] | ♪ This flight’s a little long ♪ | ♪ 这趟航班有点长 ♪ |
[1:19:24] | ♪ But it’s much better with this song ♪ | ♪ 但有了这首歌会更好 ♪ |
[1:19:26] | Okay. | 行了 |
[1:19:27] | ♪ In dream land ♪ | ♪ 在梦乡里 ♪ |
[1:19:30] | Alright. | 行了 |
[1:19:31] | ♪ Honk shoo ♪ | ♪ 滴滴 ♪ |
[1:19:34] | It just came back to me. | 我突然想起来 |
[1:19:37] | I haven’t sung that in so long. I.. I’m sorry. | 我好长时间没唱了 我 对不起 |
[1:19:41] | This is the only thing I have left of my, of my grandpa. | 这是我祖父留给我唯一的东西了 |
[1:19:45] | I don’t think I can sell this sword. | 我不认为我能把它卖掉 |
[1:19:47] | I’m so sorry. I know we need the money.. | 我很抱歉 我知道我们需要钱 |
[1:19:51] | Listen. No, don’t be sorry. | 听我说 不用感到抱歉 |
[1:19:53] | Look, I mean.. Yeah, yeah, we, | 听着 我是说 对 对 我们 |
[1:19:55] | you know, we need the money, whatever. | 你知道 我们确实需要钱 不管了 |
[1:19:57] | Okay? | 没事的 |
[1:19:58] | – Not okay. – It is okay! | -有事 -没事 |
[1:19:59] | – You shut up! – You shut up! Listen. | -闭嘴 -你闭嘴 听着 |
[1:20:02] | If you wanna keep this sword | 如果你想留着这把剑 |
[1:20:03] | if this means the world to you.. | 如果它对你来说很重要 |
[1:20:06] | Goddammit, it means the world to me, sweetie. | 该死 这对我来说很重要 宝贝 |
[1:20:09] | – I love you so much. – I love you. | -我好爱你 -我爱你 |
[1:20:10] | – Love you. – Love you so much. | -爱你 -我好爱你 |
[1:20:12] | You know what? Deal’s off. | 这样吧 交易取消 |
[1:20:14] | I get it. It’s family. Family is very important. | 我懂 家庭嘛 家庭很重要 |
[1:20:18] | It’s the last you have of him, I… I understand. | 这是唯一与他有关的东西了 我明白 |
[1:20:21] | You’re not upset? | 你不难过吗 |
[1:20:22] | No, no, I’m not upset. Look. | 不 不 我不难过 听着 |
[1:20:24] | Why don’t we put it in this scabbard, I’ll wrap it up for you? | 不如我们把它放进剑鞘 我帮你包起来 |
[1:20:27] | You all can be on your way. Here you go. | 然后你们就可以上路了 来吧 |
[1:20:33] | What a strange experience. | 真是一场奇怪的经历 |
[1:20:35] | Yes, it was a strange experience. A strange, horrible experience. | 是的 很奇怪 奇怪又糟糕的经历 |
[1:20:39] | I mean, we went through a lot to get to here. | 我是说 我们经历了很多才走到这一步 |
[1:20:40] | – Yeah. – That’s right. | -对 -没错 |
[1:20:41] | – And I.. – You just fucked it all up. | -然后我 -然后你搞砸了 |
[1:20:43] | – Yup. – I got myself a sword. | -对 -我给自己弄了把剑 |
[1:20:44] | – Yeah. – Oh, good for you. | -是啊 -真为你高兴 |
[1:20:46] | You had it the whole time. So.. | 你一直都有 所以 |
[1:20:50] | Alright. So, I guess, uh.. | 好吧 那么 我猜 |
[1:20:54] | Here’s the money. | 这是钱 |
[1:20:58] | Alright then. | 那好吧 |
[1:21:00] | There we go. Now, you can have this. | 拿好了 现在 它是你的了 |
[1:21:04] | But I do need one thing from you. | 但是我需要你答应我一件事 |
[1:21:06] | Young lady, I need a promise.. | 年轻的女士 我需要一个承诺 |
[1:21:09] | That you’ll guard and protect this sword with your life | 就是你会用你的一生来守卫和保护它 |
[1:21:12] | make sure it never falls into the wrong | 确保它不会落入坏人之手 |
[1:21:15] | hands to be used for nefarious purposes. | 不被用于邪恶的目的 |
[1:21:17] | Keep it away from those who would use it to do harm to others. | 远离那些会用它来伤害他人的人 |
[1:21:20] | – Yes, sir. – Make me that promise. | -好的 先生 -你发誓 |
[1:21:22] | I promise you. | 我发誓 |
[1:21:24] | Alright. Go in peace. | 行了 走吧 |
[1:21:26] | – And also with you. – Alright. Get outta here. Wait. | -与你同在 -行了 走吧 等等 |
[1:21:31] | One more thing, you need a way to get outta here, | 还有一件事 你们需要办法离开 |
[1:21:32] | keys to the van. | 这是货车钥匙 |
[1:21:35] | Take it and go. | 拿着 赶紧走吧 |
[1:21:37] | Are you gonna kill us? | 你会杀了我们吗 |
[1:21:38] | – No. – Someone gonna follow us? | -不会 -有人会跟踪我们吗 |
[1:21:40] | No. I want you to get outta here. | 不 我想你们离开这里 |
[1:21:42] | I got a date in the toy room. | 我在收藏室还有约会呢 |
[1:21:44] | – Thank you, boss man. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 老板 -不客气 |
[1:21:46] | Go. Come on, Mel. | 走吧 快来 梅尔 |
[1:22:27] | – Hey, Mel. – Yeah? | -梅尔 -怎么了 |
[1:22:30] | Look. | 快看 |
[1:22:35] | Isn’t that Deidre’s car? | 那不是迪德莉的车吗 |
[1:22:42] | Yup. | 是的 |
[1:25:36] | One, two.. One, two, three.. | 一 二 一 二 三 |