英文名称:Groundhog Day
年代:1993
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | Somebody asked me today… | 今天有人问我… |
[00:57] | “Phil, if you could be anywhere, where would you like to be?” | “菲尔 随便让你选个地方 你会想到哪去?” |
[01:00] | I said to him, “Probably right here.” | 我跟他说 “大概就是这里” |
[01:03] | Elko, Nevada. Our nation’s high at 79 today. | 这里是内华达州的艾科 今天国内最高气温华氏79度 |
[01:06] | In California, they’ll have warm weather tomorrow… | 加州明天会有温暖的天气… |
[01:09] | gang wars and some very overpriced real estate. | 帮派斗殴和超贵的房地产 |
[01:12] | Up in the Pacific Northwest, they’ll have some very tall trees. | 太平洋岸西北部会有很高大的树 |
[01:17] | It will be clear across the Rockies and the Great Plains. | 落矶山脉天气晴朗 |
[01:20] | But look out, here comes trouble. | 不过要小心 有麻烦要来了 |
[01:24] | Oh, boy! Front coming our way. Look out. | 天啊! 直接对着我们而来 小心 |
[01:28] | What will that mean to us in the Three Rivers area? | 那对三河地区会有什么影响? |
[01:30] | One of these big blue things! This cold, frigid, Arctic air. | 这一大片蓝色区块! 是寒冷的北极气团 |
[01:34] | This big mass out of the north. | 从北方来的大片云团 |
[01:36] | It will meet up with all this moisture coming out of the Gulf… | 它会和来自墨西哥湾的湿热空气相遇… |
[01:40] | mix together at high altitudes and cause some snow. | 在高海拔地区混合 然后会导致降雪 |
[01:43] | It won’t hit us here in Pittsburgh. It will push off and hit Altoona. | 它不会侵袭匹兹堡 而会抵达亚图纳 |
[01:48] | Close call. | 好险 |
[01:50] | Let’s take a look at the five- day. | 让我们来看未来五天的天气预测 |
[01:52] | Nothing to be too scared about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[01:56] | Bundle up warm, but leave your galoshes at home. | 穿得暖和一点 可是不必穿雨靴 |
[02:00] | I won’t be here for the 10:00. | 十点钟我不会在这里 |
[02:02] | Tomorrow is Groundhog Day, and I’m going out to Punxsutawney… | 明天是土拨鼠节 我要去普苏塔尼… |
[02:05] | for our country’s oldest groundhog festival. | 参加全国历史最久的土拨鼠节庆 |
[02:08] | According to the legend, tomorrow, February 2… | 根据传说 明天2月2日… |
[02:11] | if the groundhog sees his shadow, we’ll have six more weeks of winter. | 如果土拨鼠看到自己的影子 冬天就还有6周 |
[02:15] | – Keep your fingers crossed. – Sounds like a lot of fun. | -祈求好运吧 -好像很好玩的样子 |
[02:18] | This is your third year in a row isn’t it? | 这是你连续第3年去吧? |
[02:22] | Four, Nan. | 第4年 |
[02:24] | Thanks, Phil. | 谢谢你 菲尔 |
[02:26] | Up next: Diane Kingman looks at sex and violence in the movies. | 接下来 黛安·金曼要探讨电影中的性与暴力 |
[02:30] | Stay with us. | 不要走开 |
[02:35] | – We’re clear. – Have fun in Punxsutawney. | -好了 -到普苏塔尼玩得愉快 |
[02:39] | For your information, Hairdo… | 告诉你 美发妹 |
[02:41] | there is a major network interested in me. | 有家无线电视台对我有兴趣 |
[02:44] | That would be the Home Shopping Network. | 一定是购物频道 |
[02:48] | Thanks, Larry. Go wait in the van. | 谢了 赖瑞 到车上等 |
[02:51] | That was nice. “Big trees.” | 说得真妙 “高大的树” |
[02:54] | Stop, Henny. Can you handle the 10:00 or not? | 闭嘴 亨利 你能不能报十点的气象? |
[02:58] | If you don’t want to rush back, I can do the 5:00 tomorrow. | 如果你不想太赶的话 我可以报明天5点那节 |
[03:02] | I want to stay an extra second in Punxsutawney? Please! | 我会在普苏塔尼多待一秒钟? 别闹了! |
[03:06] | Rita thinks it would be great to stay for some of the other events… | 丽塔觉得留在那边参加别的活动很不错… |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1272个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:172个,六级词汇:76个,GRE词汇:106个,托福词汇:123个,考研词汇:192个,专四词汇:147个,专八词汇:29个, 所有生词标注共:365个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:10] | get some incredible footage. | 可以拍一些很棒的镜头 |
[03:12] | The people and the fun, the excitement. | 群众 欢乐 还有刺激 |
[03:14] | You haven’t worked with her yet. She’s really nice. | 你还没跟她共事过 她人很好 |
[03:18] | She’s gonna be a really good producer. | 她是很好的制作人 |
[03:21] | You guys will have fun. | 你们会很开心的 |
[03:26] | She’s fun, but not my kind of fun. I will be here for the 5:00. Rita. | 她的开心和我的不一样 我5点会来 丽塔 |
[04:32] | Can you keep a secret, Larry? | 可以帮我保密吗 赖瑞? |
[04:35] | I’m probably leaving PBH. | 我可能会离开PBH |
[04:37] | So this will be the last time we do the Groundhog together. | 这是我们最后一次一起报导土拨鼠节 |
[04:42] | What’s wrong with the Groundhog Festival? | 土拨鼠节有什么不好? |
[04:46] | In San Diego, I covered the swallows returning to Capistrano six years. | 我在圣地牙哥报导燕子返回卡皮卓诺6年 |
[04:51] | Someday somebody will see me interviewing a groundhog… | 总有一天会有人看到我在访问土拨鼠 |
[04:53] | and think I don’t have a future. | 我根本没有前途 |
[04:56] | I think it’s a nice story. | 那会是很好的报导 |
[04:58] | He comes out, and he looks around. | 它爬出来 四处看看 |
[05:01] | He wrinkles up his little nose. He sees his shadow or he doesn’t see it. | 皱起小鼻子 到底有没有看到影子呢 |
[05:05] | It’s nice. People like it. | 很棒 观众会喜欢 |
[05:07] | You are new, aren’t you? | 你是新来的吧? |
[05:10] | People like blood sausage too. | 观众也喜欢血香肠 |
[05:12] | People are morons. | 观众是白痴 |
[05:14] | Nice attitude. | 你的态度还真不错 |
[05:16] | Look in the mirror and see what you look like doing that groundhog thing. | 照照镜子 看你报导土拨鼠节是什么德性 |
[05:21] | For me? Once? | 做一次给我看? |
[05:22] | He comes out and looks at his little shadow. | 它爬出来 看到自己的影子 |
[05:28] | – Would you like some blood sausage? – I like blood sausage. | -要来点血香肠吗? -我喜欢血香肠 |
[06:31] | Rita, I can’t stay here. | 丽塔 我不能住在这里 |
[06:33] | – Prima donna. – I’ll handle it. What’s the matter? | -真难搞 -我来处理 怎么回事? |
[06:37] | I hate this place. I stayed here two years ago. I was miserable. | 我讨厌这地方 两年前我就来过 当时好惨 |
[06:40] | – It’s a fleabag. I’m not staying here. – You’re not staying here. | -这根本是狗窝 我不要住在这里 -你不用住在这里 |
[06:44] | I’m not? | 不用吗? |
[06:46] | Larry’s dropping me off. I booked you in a nice bed- and- breakfast. | 赖瑞只是让我下车 我帮你订了很棒的旅馆 |
[06:51] | Great. I think this is the trait of a really good producer: | 很好 这是优秀制作人必备的特点 |
[06:57] | Keep the talent happy. | 让明星开心 |
[06:59] | Anything I can do. | 我很乐意效劳 |
[07:00] | Would you help me with my pelvic tilt? | 愿意服侍我上厕所吗? |
[07:05] | Within reason. | 别得寸进尺 |
[07:06] | Would you like to have dinner with Larry and me? | 你要和我跟赖瑞吃晚餐吗? |
[07:09] | No, thank you. I’ve seen Larry eat. | 不 谢谢 我看过赖瑞吃饭的德性 |
[07:14] | Get your sleep. I’ll see you in the morning. | 去睡觉吧 明天早上见 |
[07:18] | Don’t be late. | 别迟到 |
[07:22] | Did he actually call himself”the talent”? | 他真的自称为”明星”吗? |
[07:52] | Okay, campers, rise and shine. | 该起床了 |
[07:54] | Don’t forget your booties because it’s cold out there today. | 别忘了你的装备 今天外面很冷 |
[07:57] | It’s cold out there every day. What is this, Miami Beach? | 外面每天都很冷 难道这里是迈阿密海滩吗? |
[08:00] | Not hardly. You can expect hazardous travel later with that blizzard thing. | 不可能 等一下你就可以在大风雪中冒险了 |
[08:06] | “That blizzard thing”? Here’s the report. | “大风雪”? 接下来是气象报告 |
[08:10] | The National Weather Service is calling for a big blizzard thing. | 气象局说会有大风雪 |
[08:13] | They are. But there’s another reason why today is especially exciting. | 对 不过今天特别刺激还有一个原因 |
[08:17] | Especially cold. | 天气特别冷 |
[08:19] | The big question on everybody’s lips… | 每个人唇边都冒出一个大问题… |
[08:21] | On their chapped lips. | 龟裂的嘴唇 |
[08:25] | Do you think Phil will come out and see his shadow? | 你想菲尔出来会看到影子吗? |
[08:28] | – Punxsutawney Phil. – That’s right, woodchuck chuckers. | -普苏塔尼菲尔 -没错 土拨鼠投手 |
[08:31] | It’s Groundhog Day! | 今天是土拨鼠节! |
[08:33] | – Get up and check that hog! – Come here, groundhog! | -起来看土拨鼠吧! -过来 土拨鼠 |
[08:40] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[08:42] | – You off to see the groundhog? – I am. | -你会去看土拨鼠吗? -会 |
[08:44] | Do you think it will be an early spring? | 今年会是早春吗? |
[08:46] | I’m predicting March 21. | 我预测是3月21日 |
[08:49] | Good guess. | 猜得好 |
[08:51] | I think that actually is the first day of spring. | 我想那会是春天的第一天 |
[09:01] | Did you sleep well, Mr. Connors? | 睡得好吗 康纳先生? |
[09:04] | I slept alone, Mrs. Lancaster. | 我一个人睡 蓝太太 |
[09:07] | – Would you like some coffee? – Is there any possibility… | -想喝咖啡吗? -今天早上… |
[09:10] | of getting an espresso or a cappuccino this morning? | 有没有浓缩咖啡或卡布奇诺? |
[09:13] | I really don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[09:15] | How to spell “espresso” or “cappuccino” ? | “浓缩咖啡”或”卡布奇诺”怎么拼? |
[09:18] | This looks fine. | 这就可以了 |
[09:19] | – I hope you enjoy the festivities. – I’m sure I will. | -祝你这次玩得愉快 -一定会的 |
[09:23] | There’s talk of a blizzard. | 听说有大风雪 |
[09:25] | We may catch a break and have that blizzard blow by us. | 天气会有变化 大风雪会被吹走 |
[09:29] | All this moisture coming up out of the south… | 这股从南方来的湿热空气… |
[09:31] | will probably push on east of us. | 可能会吹到我们的东边 |
[09:34] | At high altitudes it will crystallize and give us what we call snow. | 它会在高海拔地区结晶 并为我们带来降雪 |
[09:37] | Probably will be some accumulation… | 可能会有积雪… |
[09:39] | but here in Punxsutawney our high will be about 30 today, teens tonight. | 不过今天普苏塔尼最高温会达到30度 晚上则有十几度… |
[09:43] | Chance of precipitation about 20 percent today and tomorrow. | 今明两天气温骤降的机率大约20% |
[09:47] | Did you want to talk about the weather or were you just making chitchat? | 你是想谈天气还是在闲聊? |
[09:51] | – Chitchat. – See you later. | -闲聊 -回头见 |
[09:54] | – Bye. – Will you be checking out today? | -再见 -你今天会退房吗? |
[09:59] | Chance of departure today: 100 percent. | 今天离开的机率是100% |
[10:24] | Phil Connors? I thought that was you! | 菲尔·康纳? 我就知道是你! |
[10:27] | How you doing? Thanks for watching. | 你好吗? 谢谢观赏 |
[10:29] | Don’t tell me you don’t remember me. I sure as heck- fire remember you. | 别说你不记得我 我可是记得很清楚喔 |
[10:35] | – Not a chance. – Ned Ryerson! | -想不起来 -尼德·莱尔森 |
[10:42] | Needlenose Ned. Ned the Head. | 尖鼻子尼德 秃头尼德 |
[10:43] | Come on, buddy. Case Western High. | 少来了 老兄 西凯高中 |
[10:46] | I did the whistling belly button trick at the high school talent show. Bing! | 我表演过肚脐吹口哨 乒! |
[10:51] | Got the shingles real bad senior year, almost didn’t graduate. | 高三得了严重的带状疱疹 差点毕不了业 |
[10:55] | Bing again! | 乒! |
[10:57] | I dated your sister Mary Pat till you told me not to anymore. | 我跟你妹玛莉约会过 直到你阻止我为止 |
[11:04] | Ned Ryerson? | 尼德·莱尔森? |
[11:09] | Did you turn pro with that belly button thing or what? | 你后来跑去表演职业肚皮秀了吗? |
[11:11] | – I sell insurance. – What a shock. | -我在拉保险 -令人震惊 |
[11:14] | Do you have life insurance? You could always use a little more. | 你有保寿险吗? 随时都能再多买一份喔 |
[11:18] | Am I right or am I right or am I right? Right? | 对不对? 对不对? |
[11:21] | I would love to stand here and talk with you, but I’m not going to. | 我很想站在这里跟你聊 可是我不行 |
[11:27] | – See you. – I’ll walk with you. | -再见 -我陪你走 |
[11:30] | Whenever I see an opportunity now, I charge it like a bull. | 我只要遇到机会 就会像牛一样紧追不放 |
[11:33] | Ned the Bull, that’s me now. | 我现在是猛牛尼德 |
[11:36] | I have friends who live and die by the actuarial tables. | 我有朋友靠保险金发财 |
[11:40] | It’s all one big crap shoot. | 实在很走运 |
[11:43] | Have you ever heard of single premium life? | 你听过一次缴终身保险吗? |
[11:45] | I think that really could be the ticket for you. | 非常适合你 |
[11:48] | God! It is so good to see you! | 天啊! 见到你真高兴! |
[11:52] | – What are you doing for dinner? – Something else. | -你晚餐时间有什么计划? -我有事 |
[11:55] | It’s been great seeing you, Needlehead. Take care. | 见到你真好 尖头 保重 |
[12:03] | Watch out for that first step. It’s a doozy! | 小心那一步 很重要! |
[12:13] | Strike up the music The band has begun | 奏起音乐 乐队刚开始演奏 |
[12:17] | The Pennsylvania Polka | 宾州波尔卡舞曲 |
[12:20] | Pick out your partner and join in the fun | 邀请你的伙伴一起来玩 |
[12:28] | It started in Scranton It’s now number one | 它起源自史坎顿 现在已是第一名 |
[12:32] | It’s gonna entertain you | 会让人开心无比 |
[12:36] | Phil, over here! | 菲尔 在这边 |
[12:38] | Where have you been? | 你到哪去了? |
[12:40] | It was horrible. A giant leech got me. | 好可怕 我被一条大水蛭缠上 |
[12:44] | You’re missing all the fun. These people are great. | 你错过了很好玩的东西 这些人太棒了 |
[12:47] | Some have been partying all night. They sing until they get too cold… | 有人彻夜狂欢 一直唱到冷得受不了 |
[12:50] | then they sit by the fire, get warm and sing some more. | 然后就坐在火堆旁取暖 又继续唱歌 |
[12:57] | They’re hicks, Rita. | 他们是乡下人 丽塔 |
[12:59] | Did you sleep okay without me? You tossed and turned, didn’t you? | 没有我你睡得还好吗? 是不是辗转难眠? |
[13:04] | – You’re incredible. – Who told you? | -你太离谱了 -谁说的? |
[13:07] | It’s groundhog time. | 土拨鼠时间到了 |
[13:14] | On me in three. | 倒数 三… |
[13:16] | Two, one. | 二 一 |
[13:18] | Once a year, the eyes of the nation turn to this tiny Pennsylvania hamlet… | 每年此时 全国的焦点都集中在这宾州小镇上… |
[13:23] | to watch a master at work. | 想看一名大师工作的情形 |
[13:25] | The master? Punxsutawney Phil… | 这位大师? 普苏塔尼的菲尔… |
[13:28] | the world’s most famous weatherman, the groundhog… | 全球最著名的气象预报员… |
[13:32] | who, as legend has it, can predict the coming of an early spring. | 它是一只土拨鼠 传说它能预言早春的降临 |
[13:36] | The question we have to ask ourselves today is, “Does Phil feel lucky?” | 今天我们要自问的问题是 “菲尔觉得运气如何?” |
[13:43] | Then it’s the same old schtick. | 然后又是同样的老把戏 |
[13:45] | The guy with the big stick raps on the door. | 拿着大棍子的家伙敲门 |
[13:48] | They pull the little rat out. They talk to him. | 把那只老鼠抱出来 跟它说话 |
[13:51] | The rat talks back and then they tell us what’s gonna happen. | 老鼠回答他 然后他们就说会发生什么事 |
[14:00] | Isn’t he cute? | 它很可爱吧? |
[14:04] | You like your guys with prominent upper teeth? | 你喜欢男友有暴牙吗? |
[14:08] | No. | 不喜欢 |
[14:18] | “This February 2, at 7:20 and 30 seconds… | 现在是2月2日7点20分30秒… |
[14:22] | Punxsutawney Phil, the seer of seers… | 普苏塔尼的菲尔 先知中的先知… |
[14:26] | prognosticator of prognosticators… | 预言家中的预言家… |
[14:29] | emerged reluctantly, but alertly… | 很不情愿地出现在… |
[14:32] | in Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania… | 宾州的普苏塔尼… |
[14:34] | and stated in Groundhogese… | 它用土拨鼠语说… |
[14:37] | I definitely see a shadow.” | “我看到了影子” |
[14:43] | Sorry, folks. Six more weeks of winter. | 抱歉 各位 冬天还有6周 |
[14:52] | On me in three. Two, one. | 倒数三 二 一 |
[14:56] | Television really fails to capture the true excitement… | 电视没办法捕捉到一只大松鼠… |
[15:00] | of a large squirrel predicting the weather. | 预测天气的真实兴奋感 |
[15:03] | I, for one, am very grateful to have been here. | 我很感激能到这里来 |
[15:05] | From Punxsutawney, this is Phil Connors. So long. | 菲尔康纳在普苏塔尼的报导 再会 |
[15:09] | Want to try it again without the sarcasm? | 想用不嘲讽的方式再试一次吗? |
[15:12] | We got it. I’m out of here. | 拍完了 我要走了 |
[15:15] | Prima donnas. | 真难搞 |
[15:30] | Boy, take a look at this. | 你们看看 |
[15:33] | – What is going on? – I don’t know. | -怎么回事? -我不知道 |
[15:37] | Perhaps it’s that giant blizzard we’re not supposed to get. | 也许是我们不该遇到的大风雪 |
[15:39] | This is impossible. | 不可能 |
[15:43] | Nobody honks this horn but me, pal. | 只有我才能按喇叭 |
[16:07] | Take this rig out of here. | 把车子拖走 |
[16:10] | Commander, what’s going on? | 警官 怎么回事? |
[16:12] | There’s nothing going on. We’re closing the road. | 没事 要封闭路面 |
[16:15] | – Big blizzard moving in. – What blizzard? It’s a couple flakes. | -大风雪逼近了 -什么风雪? 只是雪花而已 |
[16:18] | Don’t you listen to the weather? We got a major storm here. | 你没听气象预报吗? 这里有大风暴 |
[16:21] | I make the weather! | 我是报气象的! |
[16:24] | All this moisture coming up out of the Gulf… | 从墨西哥湾来的湿热空气… |
[16:26] | will push off to the east and hit Altoona. | 会往东移侵袭亚图纳 |
[16:29] | Pal, you got that moisture on your head. | 老兄 你头上有雪 |
[16:32] | You can go back to Punxsutawney or you can freeze to death. | 不回普苏塔尼就会冻死在这里 |
[16:36] | It’s your choice. What’s it gonna be? | 看你的选择 怎么样? |
[16:42] | I’m thinking. | 我在想 |
[16:44] | All the long- distance lines are down? | 所有长途线路都不通? |
[16:49] | What about the satellite? Is it snowing in space? | 卫星呢? 太空中也下雪吗? |
[16:53] | Don’t you have a line you keep open for emergencies or for celebrities? | 难道没有线路开放供紧急状况或名人使用吗? |
[16:59] | I’m both. I’m a celebrity in an emergency. | 我两者都是 我是发生紧急状况的名人 |
[17:03] | Can you patch me through on that line, please? | 帮我接通好吗? |
[17:12] | Can I have one more with booze in it? | 可以再来杯酒吗? |
[17:17] | I like it here. | 我好喜欢这里 |
[17:18] | Phil, are you going to the groundhog dinner? | 菲尔 你会参加土拨鼠晚餐吗? |
[17:22] | I had groundhog for lunch. It wasn’t bad. | 我午餐吃了土拨鼠 味道还不错 |
[17:25] | Tastes like chicken. You two run along. | 满像鸡肉的 你们去吧 |
[17:30] | Looking foxy tonight, man. | 今晚很帅喔 |
[17:32] | Is your troop selling cookies again this year? | 你的童子军今年会再卖饼干吗? |
[17:35] | That’s so funny, Phil. | 真好笑 菲尔 |
[17:37] | What are you gonna do? | 你要做什么? |
[17:39] | I’m going back to my room and take a hot shower. | 回房间洗个热水澡 |
[17:43] | Maybe read Hustler or something. | 说不定看看好色客杂志 |
[17:46] | Suit yourself. | 随便你 |
[17:52] | God! | 天啊! |
[18:06] | Yo, Mom. Isn’t there any hot water? | 老妈 没有热水吗? |
[18:08] | There wouldn’t be today. | 今天没有 |
[18:11] | Of course not. Silly me. | 当然没有 我真笨 |
[18:14] | Sweet dreams. | 祝你好梦 |
[18:39] | Okay, campers, rise and shine. | 该起床了 |
[18:41] | Don’t forget your booties because it’s cold out there today. | 别忘了你的装备 今天外面很冷 |
[18:44] | It’s cold out there every day. What is this, Mia… | 外面每天都很冷 难道这里是迈… |
[18:48] | Nice going, boys. You’re playing yesterday’s tape. | 干得好 小子 你们播的是昨天的带子 |
[18:50] | You can expect hazardous travel later with that blizzard thing. | 等一下你就可以在大风雪中冒险了 |
[18:53] | “That blizzard thing”? Here’s the report. | “大风雪”? 接下来是气象报告 |
[18:56] | The National Weather Service is calling for a big blizzard thing. | 气象局说会有大风雪 |
[19:00] | They are. But there’s another reason why today is especially exciting. | 对 不过今天特别刺激还有一个原因 |
[19:04] | Especially cold. | 天气特别冷 |
[19:06] | The big question on everybody’s lips… | 每个人唇边都冒出一个大问题… |
[19:09] | Chapped lips. | 龟裂的嘴唇 |
[19:12] | Do you think Phil will come out and see his shadow? | 你想菲尔出来会看到影子吗? |
[19:15] | – Punxsutawney Phil. – That’s right, woodchuck chuckers. | -普苏塔尼菲尔 -没错 土拨鼠投手 |
[19:17] | It’s Groundhog Day! | 今天是土拨鼠节! |
[19:20] | – Get up and check that hog! – Come here, groundhog! | -起来看土拨鼠吧! -过来 土拨鼠 |
[19:27] | What the hell? | 怎么搞的? |
[19:36] | Good morning. Off to see the groundhog? | 早安 要去看土拨鼠吗? |
[19:41] | Think it will be an early spring? | 今年会是早春吗? |
[19:43] | Didn’t we do this yesterday? | 我们昨天谈过了吧? |
[19:46] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我听不懂你的意思 |
[19:48] | Don’t mess with me, Pork Chop. | 别耍我 肥猪 |
[19:51] | – What day is this? – It’s February 2. Groundhog Day. | -今天几号? -2月2日土拨鼠节 |
[19:59] | I thought it was yesterday. | 我以为是昨天 |
[20:24] | Did you sleep well, Mr. Connors? | 睡得好吗 康纳先生? |
[20:26] | Did I sleep well? | 睡得好吗? |
[20:28] | – Would you like some coffee? – Please. I think I’ll have a double. | -想喝点咖啡吗? -好 我要双份的 |
[20:33] | I hope you enjoy the festivities. | 祝你玩得开心 |
[20:36] | There’s talk of a blizzard. | 听说有大风雪 |
[20:41] | Do you ever have deja vu? | 你有”似曾相识”的感觉吗? |
[20:43] | I don’t think so, but I could check with the kitchen. | 应该没有 但我可以问厨房 |
[20:46] | That’s okay. Thank you. | 没关系 谢谢 |
[20:50] | Will you be checking out today? | 你今天要退房吗? |
[20:55] | I’d say the chance of departure is 80 percent. | 我离开的机率是80% |
[21:00] | 75 80 Seventy- five, eighty. | |
[21:07] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[21:09] | Where is everybody going? | 大家要去哪? |
[21:12] | To Gobbler’s Knob. It’s Groundhog Day. | 去火鸡丘 今天是土拨鼠节 |
[21:15] | It’s still just once a year, isn’t it? | 那还是一年一次吧? |
[21:30] | Phil Connors. I thought that was you. | 菲尔·康纳 我就知道是你 |
[21:36] | Don’t you say you don’t remember me. I sure as heck- fire remember you. | 别说你不记得我 我可是记得很清楚喔 |
[21:41] | Ned Ryerson? | 尼德·莱尔森? |
[21:43] | Bing! First shot right out of the box! | 乒! 一猜就中! |
[21:46] | How’s it going, old buddy? | 你好吗 老兄? |
[21:49] | Actually, I’m not feeling well. Would you excuse me? | 我不太舒服 失陪了 |
[21:52] | It’s funny you should mention your health. | 真好玩 你竟然提到你的健康 |
[21:55] | You will never guess what I do now. | 你绝对猜不到我做哪一行 |
[21:58] | – Do you sell insurance? – Bing again! | -拉保险吗? -又猜中了 |
[22:01] | You are sharp as a tack today. | 你今天真是聪明 |
[22:03] | Do you have life insurance? If you do, you could always use more. | 你有寿险吗? 如果有 还可以多买一点 |
[22:08] | Right? Who couldn’t? | 对吧? 谁不是呢? |
[22:10] | You know something? I got a feeling you ain’t got any. | 我感觉得到你没有保险 |
[22:15] | – Am I right or am I right? – I gotta go. | -对不对? -我要走了 |
[22:24] | Watch out for that first step. It’s a doozy. | 小心那一步 很重要 |
[22:53] | Phil, over here! | 菲尔 在这边! |
[22:57] | – Where have you been? – Rita, do me a favor. | -你到哪去了? -丽塔 帮我一个忙 |
[23:00] | I need someone to give me a good hard slap in the face. | 我需要有人好好赏我一巴掌 |
[23:05] | – How’s that? – Good. | -怎么样? -很好 |
[23:08] | If you need help with the other cheek, let me know. I’m right here. | 右脸也需要的话通知我 随时奉陪 |
[23:13] | – Something’s going on. – Are you drunk or something? | -不太对劲 -你是醉了还是怎样? |
[23:16] | Drunk’s more fun. Can I be serious for a minute? | 喝醉有趣多了 我能严肃一分钟吗? |
[23:20] | – I don’t know. Can you? – I’m being serious. | -我不知道 你能吗? -我现在很严肃 |
[23:23] | I’m having a problem. I may be having a problem. | 我有问题了 可能有问题了 |
[23:29] | – It’s groundhog time. – I knew you would say that. | -土拨鼠时间到了 -我就知道你会那么说 |
[23:32] | I really feel weird. | 我真的觉得很奇怪 |
[23:36] | Let’s just do this, then we’ll talk. | 我们先拍完再谈 |
[23:41] | On me in three. | 倒数三… |
[23:42] | Two, one. | 二 一 |
[23:44] | It’s Groundhog Day again. | 土拨鼠节又到了 |
[23:48] | That must mean we’re at Gobbler’s Knob waiting for the forecast… | 我们一定会在火鸡丘等待… |
[23:53] | from the world’s most famous groundhog weatherman… | 全球最著名的土拨鼠预报员… |
[23:55] | Punxsutawney Phil… | 普苏塔尼菲尔… |
[23:57] | who’s just about to tell us how much more winter we can expect. | 它将告诉我们冬天还有多久 |
[24:07] | This is a riot. | 好热闹哦 |
[24:12] | Isn’t he cute? | 它很可爱吧? |
[24:14] | “This February 2, at 7:20 and 30 seconds… | 现在是2月2日7点20分30秒… |
[24:18] | Punxsutawney Phil, the seer of seers… | 普苏塔尼的菲尔 先知中的先知… |
[24:22] | prognosticator of prognosticators… | 预言家中的预言家… |
[24:25] | emerged reluctantly, but alertly in Punxsut… | 很不情愿地出现在宾州的… |
[24:36] | Yeah, Sport, I know there’s a blizzard. | 对 老兄 我知道有大风雪 |
[24:39] | When are the long- distance lines gonna be repaired? | 长途线路什么时候修好? |
[24:44] | What if there is no tomorrow? There wasn’t one today. | 万一没有明天呢? 今天就没有啊 |
[24:50] | Hello? | 喂? |
[25:45] | Good morning. Off to see the groundhog? | 早安 要去看土拨鼠吗? |
[25:54] | Did you sleep well, Mr… | 睡得好吗 康… |
[26:12] | I thought… | 我就知道… |
[26:15] | Don’t say you don’t remember me. I sure as heck- fire remember you. | 别说你不记得我 我可是记得很清楚喔 |
[26:18] | It’s me, Ned Ryerson! | 是我 尼德·莱尔森! |
[26:20] | Needlenose Ned. Ned the Head. Come on, buddy. Case Western… | 尖鼻子尼德 秃头尼德 老兄 西凯… |
[26:29] | Over here! | 这边! |
[26:31] | – Where have you been? – Can we talk about a nonwork matter? | -你到哪去了? -谈点工作以外的事好吗? |
[26:34] | – You never talk about work. – We really have to talk. Come on. | -你从来不谈工作 -我们真的需要谈谈 来 |
[26:37] | – It’s a creative meeting. Forget it. – Wait a second. We’ve got work to do. | -这是创意会议 别想跟来 -等等 我们有工作要做 |
[26:41] | I don’t. I’ve already done it twice. | 我没有 我已经做2次了 |
[26:44] | When you get finished, meet me in the diner. | 等你拍完 跟我在餐厅碰面 |
[26:49] | – What’s that all about? – I don’t know. | -怎么回事? -不知道 |
[26:52] | Prima donnas. | 真难搞 |
[26:57] | More coffee, hon? | 还要咖啡吗? |
[26:59] | No, thanks. Just the check, please. | 不 谢了 买单 |
[27:00] | – These sticky buns are heaven. – Aren’t they? | -甜点真可口 -那当然 |
[27:06] | Just put that anywhere, pal. | 随便放 |
[27:08] | Good save. | 救得好 |
[27:12] | Tell me why you’re too sick to work, and it better be good. | 你怎会病到不能工作 理由最好漂亮一点 |
[27:17] | I’m reliving the same day over and over. | 我不断重复经历同一天 |
[27:21] | Groundhog Day. Today. | 土拨鼠节 今天 |
[27:24] | I’m waiting for the punch line. | 我在等你的笑点 |
[27:26] | Really. This is the third time. | 真的 这是第三次了 |
[27:31] | It’s like yesterday never happened. | 就像昨天根本没发生过 |
[27:33] | I am racking my brain, but I can’t imagine why you’d make this up. | 我一直搞不懂 你干嘛编这套故事 |
[27:37] | I’m not making it up. I am asking you for help! | 我没有编 我在求你帮忙 |
[27:41] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我怎么做? |
[27:43] | I don’t know! You’re a producer, come up with something. | 我不知道 你是制作人 想想办法 |
[27:47] | You want my advice? | 想听我的建议吗? |
[27:48] | You should get your head examined if you expect me to believe that story. | 要我相信你的说法的话最好去检查你的脑袋 |
[27:53] | Like the groundhog Phil? | 你和土拨鼠菲尔同名? |
[27:59] | Look out for your shadow, pal. | 找找你的影子 老兄 |
[28:02] | Morons, your bus is leaving. | 白痴 你的公车要走了 |
[28:05] | You guys ready? We better get going… | 好了吗? 我们最好赶快离开… |
[28:08] | – to stay ahead of the weather. – Let’s talk back in Pittsburgh. | -在天气变坏之前 -我们回匹兹堡再谈 |
[28:11] | I’m not going back to Pittsburgh. | 我才不要回匹兹堡 |
[28:13] | – Why not? – Because of the blizzard. | -为什么? -因为有大风雪 |
[28:16] | You said that would hit Altoona. | 你说它会侵袭亚图纳 |
[28:18] | I know that’s what I said. | 我知道我是那么说 |
[28:22] | I think you need help. | 我想你需要帮忙 |
[28:25] | That’s what I’ve been saying. I need help. | 我也一直说我需要帮忙 |
[28:29] | No spots, no clots… | 没有斑点 血块 |
[28:32] | no tumors, no lesions… | 没有肿瘤 机能障碍 |
[28:35] | no aneurisms. | 没有动脉瘤 |
[28:37] | None that I can see. | 我看没什么问题 |
[28:39] | If you want a CAT scan or an MRI, you have to go into Pittsburgh. | 想做断层扫瞄或磁共振成像就得回匹兹堡 |
[28:43] | I can’t go into Pittsburgh. | 我没办法回匹兹堡 |
[28:45] | – Why can’t you go into Pittsburgh? – There’s a blizzard. | -为什么? -有大风雪 |
[28:49] | Right. The blizzard. | 对 大风雪 |
[28:51] | You know what you may need, Mr. Connors? | 知道你需要什么吗 康纳先生? |
[28:54] | A biopsy. | 切片检查 |
[28:56] | A psychiatrist. | 精神科医生 |
[28:59] | That’s an unusual problem, Mr. Connors. | 这是个很不寻常的问题 康纳先生 |
[29:05] | Most of my work is with couples, families. | 我的病人大多是夫妻 一家人 |
[29:08] | I have an alcoholic now. | 现在有一个酒鬼 |
[29:12] | You went to college, right? It wasn’t veterinary psychology, was it? | 你上过大学吧? 该不会是念兽医心理学吧? |
[29:16] | Didn’t you take some course that covered this stuff? | 你有没有修过跟这有关的课? |
[29:20] | Sort of. I guess. | 应该算有吧 |
[29:24] | Abnormal psychology. | 变态心理学 |
[29:26] | So, what do I do? | 我该怎么办? |
[29:31] | I think we should meet again. | 你应该再来 |
[29:34] | How’s tomorrow for you? | 明天可以吗? |
[29:38] | Is that not good? | 不好吗? |
[29:50] | I was in the Virgin Islands once. | 我有一次去维京群岛 |
[29:53] | I met a girl. | 遇到一个女孩子 |
[29:56] | We ate lobster, drank pina coladas. | 我们一起吃龙虾 喝鸡尾酒 |
[29:59] | At sunset, we made love like sea otters. | 黄昏时我们像海獭一样做爱 |
[30:05] | That was a pretty good day. | 那真是美好的一天 |
[30:08] | Why couldn’t I get that day over and over and over? | 我为何不能反复过那一天? |
[30:14] | You know, some guys would look at this glass… | 有些人看到这个玻璃杯子… |
[30:17] | and they would say, “That glass is half empty.” | 他们会说 “这杯子半空” |
[30:20] | Other guys would say, “That glass is half full.” | 其他人会说 “这杯子半满” |
[30:24] | I peg you as a “glass is half empty” kind of guy. Am I right? | 我认为你是”半空”型的人 对不对? |
[30:29] | What would you do if you were stuck in one place… | 如果你困在一个地方每天都完全一样… |
[30:33] | and every day was exactly the same, and nothing that you did mattered? | 做什么都改变不了状况 你会怎么办? |
[30:40] | That sums it up for me. | 我的人生就是那样 |
[30:50] | Good luck. I’ll drop you off. | 祝你好运 我半路让你下车 |
[30:55] | – This thing sticks. You gotta jiggle it. – Come on up here. | -卡住了 要摇一下 -起来 |
[31:00] | – My gosh. – Give me your keys, pal. | -天啊 -钥匙给我 |
[31:04] | Friends don’t let friends drive. Stand up here. Take a deep breath. | 是朋友就不会让你开车 站好 深呼吸 |
[31:08] | You feel okay? Really? | 你还好吗? 真的? |
[31:10] | You’re all right. | 你没事了 |
[31:18] | You want to throw up here or in the car? | 想在这里还是车上吐? |
[31:21] | – I think both. – Come on. | -都要 -来吧 |
[31:35] | I don’t think I should be driving. | 我不该开车 |
[31:37] | I don’t either. Watch your head. | 我想也是 小心头 |
[31:41] | Watch your knees. Don’t break anything. | 小心膝盖 别受伤了 |
[31:43] | All right. Let’s not forget seat belts. | 好 别忘了系安全带 |
[31:48] | Who else could go for some flapjacks right now? | 还有谁能去买煎饼? |
[31:57] | Let me ask you guys a question. | 我问你们一个问题 |
[31:59] | – Shoot. – What if there were no tomorrow? | -说吧 -万一没有明天呢? |
[32:03] | No tomorrow? That would mean there would be no consequences. | 没有明天? 也就是没有结果啰 |
[32:07] | There would be no hangovers. We could do whatever we wanted! | 不会有宿醉 我们可以随心所欲! |
[32:13] | That’s true. We could do whatever we want. | 没错 想做什么就做什么 |
[32:23] | If we wanted to hit mailboxes, we could let Ralph drive! | 要是想撞烂邮筒 就让雷夫开车了 |
[32:33] | – I think they want you to stop. – Hang on. | -我想他们要你停车 -抓好 |
[32:42] | It’s the same thing your whole life: | 人生就是这么一回事 |
[32:44] | “Clean up your room.” ” Stand up straight.” ” Pick up your feet.” | “清理房间” “站好” “脚抬起来” |
[32:47] | “Take it like a man.” “Be nice to your sister.” | “像个男人有担当” “对你妹好一点” |
[32:52] | “Don’t mix beer and wine, ever.” | “别把啤酒和葡萄酒混合” |
[32:56] | “Don’t drive on the railroad tracks.” | “别在铁轨上开车” |
[32:59] | Phil, that’s one I happen to agree with. | 菲尔 这点我刚好同意 |
[33:11] | I don’t know, Gus. | 我不知道 贾斯 |
[33:13] | Sometimes I think you just have to take the big chances. | 我想有时候就该孤注一掷 |
[33:19] | This is the police! Pull over immediately! | 我们是警察! 立刻停车! |
[33:23] | We’re talking in here. | 我们在说话 |
[33:30] | I’m betting he’ll swerve first. | 我猜他会先转弯 |
[33:46] | I’m not gonna live by their rules anymore. | 我不要再照别人的规则生活了 |
[33:50] | – I noticed that. – You make choices and live with them. | -我注意到了 -做了选择就要接受 |
[34:08] | My knee. | 我的膝盖 |
[34:13] | Let me handle this. | 让我来应付 |
[34:16] | Three cheeseburgers, two large fries… | 三个吉士汉堡 两份大薯条… |
[34:20] | two chocolate shakes and one large Coke. | 两杯巧克力奶昔还有一杯大可乐 |
[34:22] | – And some flapjacks. – Too early for flapjacks? | -还有煎饼 -吃煎饼太早了吗? |
[34:42] | Rise and shine, campers! | 快起床! |
[34:44] | Don’t forget your booties because it’s cold out there today! | 别忘了装备 今天外面很冷 |
[34:47] | It’s cold out there every day. What is this, Miami Beach? Not hardly. | 外面每天都很冷 这里是迈阿密海滩吗? 不可能 |
[34:57] | Slept like a baby. Thank you. | 睡得像婴儿一样 谢谢 |
[34:59] | – I’d love some of your coffee. – I hope… | -我想来点咖啡 -你想… |
[35:01] | Flurries moving in later, but the blizzard will hit outside of town. | 晚一点会下雪 不过大风雪会侵袭城外 |
[35:05] | Mrs. Lancaster, was anybody looking for me here this morning? | 蓝太太 今天早上有人找我吗? |
[35:09] | Perhaps a state official? Maybe a blue hat, gun, nightstick? | 也许是州警? 蓝帽子 佩枪 还有警棍? |
[35:13] | No one like that. Will there be? | 没有那种人 会有吗? |
[35:16] | Apparently not. | 显然没有 |
[35:20] | Hold my room for me, please. I’m staying an extra day. | 请帮我保留房间 我要多待一天 |
[35:29] | Catch you tomorrow, Pops. | 明天见 老爹 |
[35:33] | Phil? Phil Connors! | 菲尔? 菲尔·康纳! |
[35:37] | Ned? | 尼德? |
[36:10] | I like to see a man of advancing years throwing caution to the wind. | 我喜欢看中年人做事不顾后果 |
[36:13] | It’s inspiring, in a way. | 满激励人心的 |
[36:17] | My years are not advancing as fast as you might think. | 我的年纪没你想的那么老 |
[36:19] | More coffee, hon? | 还要咖啡吗? |
[36:21] | Just keep it coming, please. | 拿过来 |
[36:23] | Sure thing. | 好 |
[36:26] | Just put that anywhere, pal. | 随便放 |
[36:28] | Good save. | 救得好 |
[36:32] | Don’t you worry about cholesterol, lung cancer, love handles? | 你不担心胆固醇 肺癌吗? |
[36:38] | I don’t worry about anything anymore. | 我什么都不担心了 |
[36:40] | What makes you so special? Everybody worries about something. | 你怎么会这么特别? 大家总有事会担心 |
[36:42] | That’s exactly what makes me so special. I don’t even have to floss. | 所以我才特别 我甚至不用牙线剔牙 |
[36:57] | What? | 怎样? |
[37:00] | “The wretch, concentered all in self… | “可怜的人只会注意自己…” |
[37:04] | Living, shall forfeit fair renown… | “生活 会丧失名声…” |
[37:07] | And, doubly dying, shall go down… | “而双重的死亡 将从他出现的地方…” |
[37:10] | To the vile dust, from whence he sprung… | “坠落到污秽的尘埃中…” |
[37:13] | Unwept, unhonor’d, and unsung.” | “无人哀悼 尊崇 歌颂” |
[37:17] | Sir Walter Scott. | 华特·史考特爵士写的 |
[37:23] | – You don’t like poetry? – I love poetry. | -你不喜欢诗? -我很爱诗 |
[37:27] | I just thought that was Willard Scott. I was confused. | 我以为是威勒·史考特 我都搞糊涂了 |
[37:30] | Do you think I’m acting like this because I’m egocentric? | 你想我会这样是因为太自我中心吗? |
[37:33] | I know you’re egocentric. It’s your defining characteristic. | 我知道你很自我中心 那是你的特点 |
[37:39] | Are you guys ready? We better get going to stay ahead of the weather. | 你们好了没? 趁天气没变坏前赶快出发 |
[37:42] | Thanks, Larry. Would you like a doggie bag? | 谢了 赖瑞 需要打包吗? |
[37:46] | – I’ll stay here and finish. – I thought you hated this town. | -我留在这里吃完 -我以为你不喜欢这里 |
[37:50] | It’s beginning to grow on me. | 我越来越喜欢了 |
[37:53] | Larry, quit staring. | 赖瑞 别看了 |
[37:55] | These are excellent. | 这个很好吃 |
[38:09] | Did you see the groundhog this morning? | 今天早上有看到土拨鼠吗? |
[38:12] | I never miss it. | 我从不错过 |
[38:15] | What’s your name? | 你贵姓大名? |
[38:18] | Nancy Taylor. And you are? | 南茜·泰勒 你是? |
[38:20] | – What high school did you go to? – What? | -你上哪所高中? -什么? |
[38:23] | – High school. – Lincoln, in Pittsburgh. | -高中 -林肯高中 在匹兹堡 |
[38:28] | – Who are you? – Who was your senior English teacher? | -你是谁? -你高三的英文老师是谁? |
[38:32] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗? |
[38:34] | – Your 12th- grade English teacher was… – Mrs. Walsh. | -你高三的英文老师是… -华许老师 |
[38:38] | Nancy. Lincoln. Walsh. Thanks very much. | 南茜 林肯 华许 谢谢 |
[38:59] | Nancy! | 南茜! |
[39:04] | Lincoln High School. | 林肯高中 |
[39:07] | I sat next to you in Mrs. Walsh’s English class. | 华许老师的课我坐你隔壁 |
[39:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:15] | – That’s amazing. – You don’t remember me, do you? | -好巧 -你不记得我了吧? |
[39:20] | I even asked you to the prom. | 我还邀请你参加毕业舞会 |
[39:25] | I was short, and I’ve sprouted. | 当时我很矮 后来长高了 |
[39:31] | Gosh! How are you? | 天啊! 你好吗? |
[39:35] | Great. You look terrific. | 很好 你看起来美极了 |
[39:38] | You look very terrific. | 简直美呆了 |
[39:42] | – I have to do this report. – Are you a reporter? | -我得做这项报导 -你是记者? |
[39:46] | I’m a weatherman with Channel 9 Pittsburgh. | 我是匹兹堡第9频道的气象播报员 |
[39:49] | I should have known. That’s great! | 我早该知道 太好了! |
[39:51] | Maybe later we could… | 或许晚一点我们可以… |
[39:53] | Whatever. | 什么都好 |
[39:55] | Stay right here. Promise me? | 待在这里 答应我? |
[39:58] | I’ll be right back. Wish me luck. | 我马上回来 祝我好运 |
[40:01] | Good luck! | 祝你好运! |
[40:20] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[40:22] | Oh, Rita. | 噢 丽塔 |
[40:28] | Who’s Rita? | 谁是丽塔? |
[40:29] | How should I know? | 我怎么知道? |
[40:31] | Is this some kind of one- night stand? | 这算什么? 一夜情吗? |
[40:34] | On the contrary, Nancy. I love you. | 刚好相反 南茜 我爱你 |
[40:37] | I’ve always loved you. | 我一直爱着你 |
[40:40] | This is gonna seem sudden, but… | 这么说会很突兀 但是… |
[40:44] | Nancy, will you be my wife? | 南茜 你愿意当我的老婆吗? |
[40:53] | Rita. | 丽塔 |
[40:55] | Nancy. | 是南茜 |
[40:57] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[41:02] | A gust of wind. | 一阵强风吹 |
[41:07] | A dog barks. | 狗开始叫 |
[41:10] | Cue the truck. | 卡车进来 |
[41:18] | Exit Herman. | 赫曼走出来 |
[41:20] | Walk into the bank. | 走进银行 |
[41:23] | Exit Felix. Stand there with a not- so- bright look on your face. | 菲力走出来 脸色不太好看 |
[41:29] | All right, Doris, come on. | 桃莉出场 |
[41:31] | Fix your bra, honey. That’s better. | 调整一下胸罩 甜心 这样好多了 |
[41:34] | “Felix.” “How you doing, Doris?” | “菲力” “你好吗 桃莉?” |
[41:38] | “Can I have a roll of quarters?” | “换一卷2毛5硬币好吗?” |
[41:42] | Ten, nine, eight… | 十 九 八… |
[41:48] | Car. Six, five… | 车子 六 五… |
[41:52] | Quarters. | 硬币 |
[41:55] | Three… | 三… |
[41:56] | two… | 二… |
[42:07] | – What? – Did I bring out two bags or one? | -怎样? -我拿两袋还是一袋出来? |
[42:10] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[42:39] | I thought we were going to a costume party. | 我以为要参加扮装派对 |
[42:41] | It’s like I said, I love this film. | 就像我说的 我爱这部电影 |
[42:45] | I’ve seen it over a hundred times. | 我看过一百多遍了 |
[42:48] | I told you to call me Bronco. | 叫我布朗柯 |
[42:52] | Sorry, Bronco. | 对不起 布朗柯 |
[42:55] | Hi, Nancy. | 嗨 南茜 |
[43:01] | My old fiance. They never remember me. | 我以前的未婚妻 她们总是不记得我 |
[43:09] | – That will be one adult and… – Two adults. | -一张全票和… -两张全票 |
[43:17] | the groundhog who, as legend has it, can predict the coming of an early spring. | 这只土拨鼠传说能预言早春的降临 |
[43:23] | The question we have to ask ourselves today is, “Does Phil feel lucky?” | 今天我们要自问的问题是 “菲尔觉得运气如何?” |
[43:28] | Rita, if you only had one day to live, what would you do with it? | 丽塔 如果你的生命只剩一天 你会怎么过? |
[43:33] | I don’t know, Phil. What are you dying of? | 我不知道 菲尔 你要死了吗? |
[43:36] | I mean, the whole world is about to explode. What do you do? | 我是说 假如地球快爆炸了 你怎么办? |
[43:41] | I want to know where to put the camera. | 我只想知道摄影机要放哪 |
[43:44] | Are you looking for a date for the weekend? | 你在找周末的约会对象吗? |
[43:47] | I’m just interested in you. | 我对你有兴趣 |
[43:50] | What do you want? What do you like? What do you think about? | 你要什么? 你喜欢什么? 你在想什么? |
[43:54] | What kind of men are you interested in? | 你对哪种男人有兴趣? |
[43:57] | What do you do for fun? | 你做什么消遣? |
[43:59] | Is this for real or are you trying to make me look like a fool? | 你是说真的还是想捉弄我? |
[44:03] | I’m just trying to talk like normal people talk. Isn’t this how they talk? | 我只想像一般人那样说话 他们不是这样说话的吗? |
[44:07] | – Close. – So talk to me. | -差不多 -那就跟我说话 |
[44:10] | Let me buy you a cup of coffee. | 我请你喝杯咖啡 |
[44:14] | – And a donut. – All right. | -加上一个甜甜圈 -好 |
[44:20] | What do you want out of life? | 你想从生活中得到什么? |
[44:24] | I guess I want what everybody wants: | 我要每个人都想要的 |
[44:26] | Career, love, marriage, children. | 事业 爱情 婚姻 孩子 |
[44:30] | Are you seeing anyone? | 你现在有对象吗? |
[44:31] | I think this is getting too personal. | 这问题太隐私了 |
[44:34] | I don’t think I’m ready to share this with you. | 我还不准备跟你分享这些 |
[44:38] | How about you? What do you want? | 你呢? 你要什么? |
[44:41] | What I really want is someone like you. | 我想要的是你这样的人 |
[44:45] | – Please. – Why not? | -拜讬 -有什么不可以? |
[44:47] | What are you looking for? Who is your perfect guy? | 你在追寻什么? 你的理想对象要怎样? |
[44:51] | First of all, he’s too humble to know he’s perfect. | 首先 他会很谦虚 明白自己不够完美 |
[44:57] | That’s me. | 我就是这样 |
[44:58] | He’s intelligent, supportive, funny. | 聪明 支持我 幽默 |
[45:02] | Intelligent, supportive, funny. | 聪明 支持你 幽默 |
[45:04] | Me, me, me. | 我 我 我 |
[45:08] | – He’s romantic and courageous. – Me also. | -浪漫而且勇敢 -我也是 |
[45:12] | He’s got a good body, but doesn’t look in the mirror every two minutes. | 他身材很好 但不会没事猛照镜子 |
[45:17] | I have a great body, and sometimes I go months without looking. | 我身材很棒 有时几个月都不照镜子 |
[45:24] | He’s kind, sensitive and gentle. | 他善良 体贴又温柔 |
[45:28] | He’s not afraid to cry in front of me. | 不怕在我面前哭 |
[45:31] | This is a man, right? | 他是个男人吧? |
[45:33] | He likes animals and children, and he’ll change poopy diapers. | 他喜欢动物和小孩 还会换有大便的尿布 |
[45:39] | Does he have to use the word “poopy”? | 一定要用”大便”这字眼吗? |
[45:43] | And he plays an instrument, and he loves his mother. | 他会弹奏乐器 爱他的母亲 |
[45:47] | I am really close on this one. | 我真的和这个人很相近 |
[45:51] | Really really close. | 非常非常相近 |
[45:58] | It’s Phil Connors. | 他是菲尔·康纳 |
[46:00] | Hello. Thanks for watching. | 谢谢观赏 |
[46:16] | So, what are the chances of getting out today? | 今天离开的机率有多大? |
[46:19] | The van still won’t start. Larry’s working on it. | 车子还是发不动 赖瑞正在想办法 |
[46:22] | Wouldn’t you know it. Can I buy you a drink? | 谁知道会怎样 请你喝杯酒好吗? |
[46:28] | Jim Beam, ice, water. | 金宾威士忌 加冰块 加水 |
[46:31] | For you, miss? | 你呢 小姐? |
[46:33] | Sweet vermouth on the rocks with a twist, please. | 甜苦艾酒加冰块 放柠檬片 |
[46:42] | What are the chances of getting out of town today? | 今天出城的机率有多大? |
[46:44] | The van still won’t start. Larry’s working on it. | 车子还是发不动 赖瑞正在想办法 |
[46:47] | Wouldn’t you know it. Can I buy you a drink? | 谁知道会怎样 请你喝杯酒好吗? |
[46:54] | Sweet vermouth, rocks with a twist, please. | 甜苦艾酒加冰块 放柠檬片 |
[46:56] | – For you, miss? – The same. | -你呢 小姐? -一样 |
[47:00] | – That’s my favorite drink. – Mine too. | -那是我最爱喝的酒 -我也是 |
[47:04] | It always makes me think of Rome, the way the sun hits the buildings. | 它总会让我想到罗马阳光洒在建筑物上的样子 |
[47:11] | What shall we drink to? | 我们要敬什么? |
[47:14] | To the groundhog. | 敬土拨鼠 |
[47:16] | I always drink to world peace. | 我都敬世界和平 |
[47:27] | Can I buy you a drink? | 请你喝杯酒好吗? |
[47:33] | Sweet vermouth, rocks with a twist, please. | 甜苦艾酒加冰块 放柠檬片 |
[47:36] | For you, miss? | 你呢 小姐? |
[47:38] | The same. That’s my favorite drink. | 一样 那是我最爱的酒 |
[47:42] | Mine too. | 我也是 |
[47:45] | It always makes me think of Rome… | 它总会让我想到罗马… |
[47:48] | the way the sun hits the buildings. | 阳光洒在建筑物上的样子 |
[47:52] | What shall we drink to? | 我们要敬什么? |
[47:56] | I like to say a prayer and drink to world peace. | 我想祈祷世界和平 |
[48:01] | To world peace. | 敬世界和平 |
[48:07] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[48:13] | – This is wonderful. – Didn’t I tell you? | -很好吃 -我不是说过了吗? |
[48:17] | How do you know so much about Punxsutawney? | 你怎么这么了解普苏塔尼? |
[48:19] | I’ve spent a lot of time here. | 我常待在这里 |
[48:22] | – Small town people are more real. – That’s how I feel. | -小镇居民实在多了 -那也是我的感觉 |
[48:25] | Really? Would you like some white chocolate? | 真的? 想吃白巧克力吗? |
[48:28] | – Don’t make me sick. – No white chocolate. | -别让我恶心了 -不吃白巧克力 |
[48:31] | There is something familiar about this. | 这感觉好熟悉 |
[48:35] | – Do you ever have deja vu? – Didn’t you just ask me that? | -你有似曾相识的感觉吗? -你不是刚问过吗? |
[48:43] | People place too much emphasis on their careers. | 人们太重视事业了 |
[48:47] | I wish we could all live in the mountains at high altitude. | 我希望人们能住在高山上 |
[48:50] | That’s where I see myself in five years. | 我希望五年后能办到 |
[48:53] | – How about you? – I agree. | -你呢? -我同意 |
[48:55] | I like to go with the flow, see where it leads me. | 我喜欢顺其自然 看会怎样 |
[49:00] | It’s led you here. | 结果现在你变成这样 |
[49:03] | It’s a million miles from where I started in college. | 我没有学以致用 |
[49:07] | You weren’t in broadcasting or journalism? | 你不是念新闻或传播的吗? |
[49:12] | Believe it or not, I studied 19th- century French poetry. | 信不信由你 我主修十九世纪法国诗 |
[49:16] | What a waste of time. | 真是浪费时间 |
[49:18] | For someone else that would be an incredible waste of time. | 对别人来说那非常浪费时间 |
[49:21] | It was so bold of you to choose that. It’s incredible. | 你选择那领域真有勇气 难以置信 |
[49:24] | You must be a very strong person. | 你一定是意志很坚强的人 |
[49:29] | People place too much emphasis on their careers. | 人们太重视事业了 |
[49:33] | I wish we could all live in the mountains, at high altitudes. | 我希望人们能住在高山上 |
[49:37] | That’s where I see myself in five years. | 我希望五年后能办到 |
[49:40] | – How about you? – I agree. | -你呢? -我同意 |
[49:42] | I like to go with the flow, see what happens. | 我喜欢顺其自然 看会怎样 |
[49:45] | It’s gotten you here. | 结果你变成现在这样 |
[49:48] | It’s a million miles from where I started in college. | 我没有学以致用 |
[49:51] | You weren’t in broadcasting or journalism? | 你不是念新闻或传播的吗? |
[49:56] | Believe it or not, I studied 19th- century French poetry. | 信不信由你 我主修十九世纪法国诗 |
[50:17] | You speak French. | 你会说法语 |
[50:19] | Oui. | 是的 |
[50:24] | – I haven’t done this since I was a kid. – Me neither. | -我长大后就没玩过这个 -我也一样 |
[50:27] | – It’s fun. – It’s good, clean fun. | -很好玩 -干净又好玩 |
[50:33] | I hope that one day I can do this with my own children. | 希望有天能和我的孩子一起玩 |
[50:40] | Where did you get that? | 哪里弄来的? |
[50:43] | I went over to the snowman shop. | 我到一家雪人商店 |
[50:47] | An assassin! | 刺客! |
[50:49] | I’ll protect you, Your Majesty. | 我会保护你 陛下 |
[50:51] | I shall die for you! You shall not take her! | 我愿为你而死 你们不会得逞的 |
[50:54] | Find cover, my lady! | 寻找掩护 小姐 |
[50:57] | – Nice arm. – I’m getting some good ones. | -臂力不错 -我来丢一些大的雪球 |
[50:59] | There’s a boy. That’s a boy. Good try. | 那边有一个 丢得不错 |
[51:02] | – Got him. – Help me. | -丢中了 -拉我一把 |
[52:01] | – What? – I’m amazed, and I’m not easily amazed. | -怎样? -我好惊讶 我不常这样的 |
[52:07] | – About what? – How you can start a day… | -什么事? -一天开始时的期望… |
[52:10] | with one kind of expectation and end up so completely different. | 和最后的结果居然完全不同 |
[52:15] | Do you like the way this day is turning out? | 你喜欢今天的结果吗? |
[52:18] | I like it very much. | 非常喜欢 |
[52:21] | It’s a perfect day. You couldn’t plan a day like this. | 今天很完美 这是人计划不出来的 |
[52:25] | You can. It just takes an awful lot of work. | 可以 只是会很花功夫 |
[52:29] | Come on in. I want to show you something. | 进来 给你看样东西 |
[52:32] | – I don’t think I should. – I don’t think you should either. | -不太好吧 -我想也是 |
[52:34] | That’s why I’ll show you one thing and kick you out. Just one minute. | 所以看样东西你就得走 一下子就好 |
[52:47] | It’s just lovely. | 好温馨 |
[53:00] | Would you like to sit and stare at the fake fire? | 想坐着看假炉火吗? |
[53:07] | It’s really a wonderful room. | 这房间真棒 |
[53:10] | It is now. | 到现在才棒 |
[53:18] | I don’t know. I don’t think we should do this. | 我不知道 我们不该这么做 |
[53:21] | I don’t either. | 我想也是 |
[53:25] | On second thought, I think we should. | 我考虑之后 我们还是该做 |
[53:28] | It’s the perfect end to a perfect day. | 这是完美一天的完美句点 |
[53:33] | It’s a little fast for me. | 我觉得太快了 |
[53:36] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[53:38] | Maybe I should go. | 也许我该走了 |
[53:40] | Where would you go? | 你要去哪里? |
[53:42] | Why? We’ve got a perfect fire. | 为什么? 我们有完美的炉火 |
[53:46] | I’ve got some French poetry here. Baudelaire. | 我这里有一首法国诗 是波德莱尔写的 |
[53:51] | I will read to you. | 我念给你听 |
[53:54] | I’ve got ice cream on the windowsill. | 我的窗台上有冰淇淋 |
[53:56] | Hold on a minute. | 等一下 |
[54:03] | – Rocky Road? – I love Rocky Road. | -香草脆果巧克力? -我爱死这个了 |
[54:06] | I thought so. | 我想也是 |
[54:08] | You have to stay. | 你得留下来 |
[54:10] | I’m tired. We can see each other tomorrow. | 我累了 我们明天再见面 |
[54:14] | Tonight. It’s gotta be tonight. | 今晚 一定要是今晚 |
[54:20] | – Really. – Just stay for awhile. | -真的 -待一会儿吧 |
[54:23] | If you like it, stay for a while longer and awhile longer. | 你乐意的话 多待一会儿 |
[54:28] | – Let’s not spoil it. – I don’t want to spoil it either. | -别搞砸了 -我也不想 |
[54:33] | You know I can’t stay with you. | 你明白我不能留下来陪你 |
[54:36] | Why not? I love you. | 为什么? 我爱你 |
[54:41] | You love me? | 你爱我? |
[54:43] | – You don’t even know me. – I know you. | -你根本还不了解我 -我了解你 |
[54:50] | I can’t believe I fell for this. | 我不敢相信自己会信以为真 |
[54:52] | This whole day has just been one long setup. | 这一整天都是陷阱 |
[54:55] | – It hasn’t. – And I hate fudge. | -不是 -我痛恨谎言 |
[54:59] | No white chocolate. No fudge. | 没有白巧克力 没有谎言 |
[55:01] | What are you doing? Are you making some kind of list? | 你在做什么? 你在列什么单子吗? |
[55:05] | Did you call my friends and ask what I like and what I don’t like? | 你有打电话问我朋友我喜欢和不喜欢什么吗? |
[55:09] | – Is this what love is for you? – This is real. This is love. | -这就是你所谓的爱吗? -这是真的 这是爱 |
[55:13] | Stop saying that! You must be crazy. | 别说了! 你一定是疯了 |
[55:16] | I could never love someone like you. You only love yourself. | 我绝不会爱上你这种人 你只爱你自己 |
[55:20] | That’s not true. I don’t even like myself. Give me another chance. | 不对 我甚至不喜欢自己 再给我一次机会 |
[55:26] | That’s for making me care about you. | 你这个感情骗子! |
[55:35] | – I haven’t done this since I was a kid. – Me neither. | -我长大后就没再玩过 -我也一样 |
[55:38] | – It’s fun. – Good, clean fun too. | -很好玩 -干净又好玩 |
[55:41] | That’s what’s missing in the world today. | 今天世界缺乏的就是这个 |
[55:44] | I can’t wait to do this with my own children. | 我等不及和自己的孩子一起玩 |
[55:47] | Golly, I want lots of kids! | 天啊 我想要很多孩子! |
[55:49] | I want to adopt. I want to have my own. | 我要领养孩子 还要自己生 |
[55:51] | I want foster kids. I got this at Snowman City. | 我要收养小孩 我在雪人城找到的 |
[55:56] | Some kid threw a snowball at us! | 有个小孩对我们丢雪球! |
[55:58] | Come here! Let’s have some fun! | 过来! 我们好好玩玩! |
[56:04] | I wish these were my own kids! | 真希望他们是我的孩子! |
[56:09] | Are any of you up for adoption? | 你们有人打算被领养吗? |
[56:13] | Here’s a humdinger over here! Wasn’t that great? | 这里有个很棒的对象! 很好玩吧? |
[56:25] | Stop it! | 住手! |
[57:13] | Over here! | 在这边! |
[57:16] | Where have you been? You’re missing all the fun. | 你到哪去了? 你错过好玩的东西了 |
[57:19] | You look terrible. | 你的样子好糟糕 |
[57:21] | What happened? Rough night? | 怎么了? 睡不好吗? |
[57:42] | Okay, campers, rise and shine. | 快起床 |
[57:48] | Don’t forget your booties because it’s cold out there today. | 别忘了装备 今天外面很冷 |
[57:53] | It’s cold out there every day. | 外面每天都很冷 |
[57:56] | This country’s largest lake, Chapala, is located near the city… | 哪个国家最大的湖恰帕拉湖位于瓜达拉哈拉附近? |
[58:00] | – of Guadalajara. – What is Mexico? | 答案是墨西哥 |
[58:03] | – Correct. – “Lakes and Rivers,” 400. | -答对了 -“湖泊与河流” 四百元 |
[58:06] | Seneca is the largest of these lakes in West- Central New York. | 纽约州中西部哪个湖群最大的湖是塞尼加湖? |
[58:09] | – What are the Finger Lakes? – Correct. | -手指湖吗? -答对了 |
[58:12] | “Lakes and Rivers” for 600. | 湖泊与河流 六百元 |
[58:14] | This South American lake drains into the smaller lake in Bolivia. | 哪个南美洲的湖流入波利维亚更小的湖? |
[58:16] | – What is Titicaca? – Correct. | -的的喀喀湖 -答对了 |
[58:20] | – “Lakes and Rivers” for 1,000. – Milky colored… | -“湖泊与河流” 一千元 -因为源自冰河… |
[58:23] | What is the Rhone? | 答案是隆河 |
[58:24] | When entering Lake Geneva, this river is clear upon exiting. | 这条河的河水则已清澈 |
[58:28] | Jim? The Rhone is good for $ 1,000. | 吉姆? 隆河 你获得一千元 |
[58:31] | – You are $500 off the lead. – Let’s go to “Inventors” for 200. | -离领先还有五百元 -我选发明家 两百元 |
[58:36] | This is pitiful. | 真令人同情 |
[58:38] | A thousand people freezing their butts off, waiting to worship a rat. | 一千个人冻得要命 等着要崇拜一只老鼠 |
[58:43] | What a hype. Groundhog Day used to mean something in this town. | 真是天大的骗局 土拨鼠节以前是别有意义的 |
[58:47] | They used to pull the hog out and eat it! | 他们以前把鼠拖出来吃掉! |
[58:49] | You’re hypocrites, all of you! | 你们全都是伪君子! |
[58:55] | You got a problem with what I’m saying? | 你对我说的话有意见吗? |
[58:58] | Untie your tongue, and you come out here and talk. | 嘴巴张开 过来说啊 |
[59:01] | Am I upsetting you, Princess? | 我惹你不高兴吗 公主? |
[59:03] | You want a prediction about the weather, you’re asking the wrong Phil. | 你们想问天气 却问到错的菲尔 |
[59:08] | I’ll give you a winter prediction. | 我帮你们预测 |
[59:11] | It’s gonna be cold… | 天气会很冷… |
[59:13] | it’s gonna be gray… | 天色会很阴暗… |
[59:16] | and it’s gonna last you for the rest of your life. | 你们一辈子都会那样 |
[59:55] | Once again, the eyes of the nation have turned here to this… | 每年这时候 全国目光都转移到… |
[59:59] | tiny village in western Pennsylvania. | 这个宾州西部的小镇上 |
[1:00:03] | There is no way that this winter… | 只要这只土拨鼠一直看到自己的影子… |
[1:00:06] | is ever going to end… | 今年冬天… |
[1:00:09] | as long as this groundhog keeps seeing his shadow. | 就不会结束 |
[1:00:13] | I don’t see any other way out. | 我没办法了 |
[1:00:16] | He has to be stopped. | 要有人阻止它 |
[1:00:19] | I have to stop him. | 我得阻止它 |
[1:00:23] | Real good, Phil. | 很好 菲尔 |
[1:00:27] | He’s crazy. | 他疯了 |
[1:00:34] | I’m worried. I think there’s something really wrong with Phil. | 我好担心 菲尔真的出了问题 |
[1:00:37] | There’s a lot of things really wrong with Phil. | 菲尔真的很不对劲 |
[1:00:44] | I’ve come to the end of me. | 我已经快完蛋了 |
[1:00:46] | There’s no way out now. | 没有出路了 |
[1:00:49] | I just want you to remember we had a beautiful day together once. | 我要你记得我们曾共度美好的一天 |
[1:00:56] | All right, little fella. Good job. | 好了 小家伙 干得好 |
[1:01:00] | – He smiled at me. Did you see that? – I believe he did. | -它对我笑 看到没? -我相信它有 |
[1:01:04] | Okay, little fella. There you go. | 小家伙 进去吧 |
[1:01:09] | Hi, mister. Something I can do you for? | 先生 有什么事吗? |
[1:01:14] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[1:01:21] | Jake, get the word out! Somebody kidnapped Phil! | 杰克 快通知大家! 有人绑架菲尔! |
[1:01:23] | We’re going after him! | 我们去追他! |
[1:01:31] | Why would anybody steal a groundhog? | 怎么会有人要偷土拨鼠? |
[1:01:34] | I can probably think of a couple of reasons. Pervert. | 我想到几个可能原因 性变态 |
[1:02:03] | – He must have just snapped! – This should be good. | -他一定抓狂了 -这下可精彩了 |
[1:02:09] | What is he doing? What can he be thinking? | 他在干嘛? 他在想什么? |
[1:02:12] | That’s not bad for a quadruped. | 对四只脚的动物来说算不错了 |
[1:02:14] | You gotta check your mirrors, just the side of your eye. | 要看照后镜 |
[1:02:24] | That’s it. | 对 |
[1:02:26] | They’re chasing us! Come on, make it fun! | 他们在追我们! 开快点! |
[1:02:37] | Don’t drive angry. | 开车别激动 |
[1:03:00] | Hot dog! There’s no way out except the way we came in. We got him now! | 这里没别的出路 逮到他了! |
[1:03:23] | – What is he doing? – I don’t know. | -他在干嘛? -不知道 |
[1:03:30] | If you gotta shoot, aim high. I don’t wanna hit the groundhog. | 要开枪的话 瞄高一点 别打到土拨鼠 |
[1:03:38] | We mustn’t keep our public waiting. | 不能让观众等太久 |
[1:03:43] | It’s show time. | 好戏上场了 |
[1:03:51] | All right, on me, Larry, in three! | 好 赖瑞 倒数三秒… |
[1:03:55] | Two, one. | 二 一 |
[1:04:15] | He might be okay. | 他说不定没事 |
[1:04:21] | Probably not now. | 这下大概出事了 |
[1:04:39] | Nuts. | 混蛋 |
[1:04:49] | Did you sleep well, Mr. Connors? | 睡得好吗 康纳先生? |
[1:04:52] | Would you like some toast? | 想吃土司吗? |
[1:05:13] | – What’s going on? – My God. | -怎么回事? -天啊 |
[1:05:49] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[1:05:54] | He was a really great guy. | 他真的是个好人 |
[1:05:57] | I really liked him a lot. | 我真的很喜欢他 |
[1:06:08] | I’m sorry. What was that again? | 什么 你说什么? |
[1:06:10] | – I’m a god! – You’re a god? | -我是神! -你是神? |
[1:06:13] | I’m a god. I’m not the God, I don’t think. | 我是神 不过应该不是上帝 |
[1:06:17] | Because you survived a car wreck? | 只因为你车祸没死? |
[1:06:19] | You ready to order? | 要点餐了吗? |
[1:06:21] | I didn’t just survive a wreck. I wasn’t just blown up yesterday. | 我不光是车祸没死 或只是昨天被炸死 |
[1:06:24] | I have been stabbed, shot, poisoned… | 我被刺杀 枪杀 毒害… |
[1:06:27] | frozen, hung, electrocuted… | 冻死 吊死 电击 |
[1:06:30] | – and burned. – Really? | -还被火烧 -真的? |
[1:06:33] | Every morning I wake up fine, not a dent in the fender. | 每天早上醒来却毫发无伤 |
[1:06:37] | – I am an immortal. – Special today is blueberry waffles. | -我不会死 -今日特餐是蓝莓松饼 |
[1:06:41] | Why are you telling me this? | 你说这些干嘛? |
[1:06:43] | Because I want you to believe in me. | 因为我要你相信我 |
[1:06:46] | You’re not a god. You can take my word for. This is 12 years of Catholic school talking. | 你不是神 相信我 我上过12年天主教学校 |
[1:06:51] | I could come back if you’re not ready. | 我可以等一下再来帮你点 |
[1:06:54] | How do you know I’m not a god? | 你怎么知道我不是神? |
[1:06:56] | Please! | 拜讬! |
[1:06:57] | – How do you know? – Because it’s not possible! | -你怎么知道? -因为不可能! |
[1:07:00] | – I’ll come back. – Doris! | -我等一下再来 -桃莉 |
[1:07:07] | This is Doris. Her brother- in- law, Carl, owns this diner. | 这是桃莉 她姐夫卡尔是老板 |
[1:07:10] | She’s worked here since she was 17. She wants to see Paris before she dies. | 她从17岁就在这里上班 她希望死前能到巴黎一游 |
[1:07:14] | – Boy, would I! – What are you doing? | -天啊 我好想去 -你在干嘛? |
[1:07:17] | – Debbie Kleiser and her fiance, Fred. – Do I know you? | -黛比和她的未婚夫佛瑞 -我认识你们吗? |
[1:07:20] | They’re supposed to be married this afternoon, but Debbie is reconsidering. | 他们本来今天下午要结婚 但是黛比要重新考虑 |
[1:07:24] | – What? – Lovely ring. | -什么? -好美的戒指 |
[1:07:27] | This is Bill who’s been a waiter for three years… | 这是比尔 他当服务生三年了 |
[1:07:29] | since he left Penn State and had to get work. | 因为他大学不念了 需要工作 |
[1:07:31] | He likes the town, paints toy soldiers, and he’s gay. | 他喜欢这里 会画玩具兵 还是同性恋 |
[1:07:34] | I am. | 没错 |
[1:07:36] | This is Gus. He hates his life here and wishes he’d stayed in the Navy. | 这是贾斯 他讨厌这里的生活 希望能留在海军服役 |
[1:07:39] | I could have retired on half pay after 20 years. | 20年后我退伍还能领半薪 |
[1:07:42] | Is this some kind of trick? | 这是什么诡计吗? |
[1:07:44] | Maybe the real God uses tricks. Maybe He’s not omnipotent. | 也许上帝会耍诡计 也许他不是万能的 |
[1:07:47] | He’s just been around so long, He knows everything. | 他只是在我们身边很久了 所以什么都知道 |
[1:07:50] | – Who’s that? – This is Tom. | -那是谁? -这是汤姆 |
[1:07:52] | He worked in the coal mine till they closed it down. | 他是矿工 一直做到矿坑关闭 |
[1:07:54] | – Her? – Alice. | -她呢? -爱莉丝 |
[1:07:56] | She came from Ireland as a baby and lived in Erie most of her life. | 婴儿时从爱尔兰过来 一辈子都住在艾里 |
[1:07:58] | – He’s right. – Nancy. | -他说的对 -南茜 |
[1:08:01] | She works in the dress shop and makes chipmunk noises when she gets excited. | 她在服装店上班 兴奋时会发出花栗鼠的声音 |
[1:08:05] | – It’s true. – How do you know these people? | -是真的 -你怎么会认识这些人? |
[1:08:07] | I know everything. In five seconds, a waiter will drop a tray of dishes. | 我什么都知道 5秒钟后 有个服务生会打破盘子 |
[1:08:12] | – Five, four, three, two, one. – This is nuts. | -五 四 三 二 一 -太疯狂了 |
[1:08:18] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[1:08:21] | – Do you know me too? – I know all about you. | -你也了解我吗? -我了解你的一切 |
[1:08:25] | You like producing, but you’re hoping for more than Channel 9 Pittsburgh. | 你喜欢制作节目 却不希望光待在第9频道 |
[1:08:28] | Everyone knows that. | 这大家都知道 |
[1:08:30] | You like boats, but not the ocean. | 你喜欢船 却不喜欢海 |
[1:08:34] | You go to a mountain lake in the summer with your family. | 夏天你会跟家人到山上的一座湖 |
[1:08:37] | There’s a long, wooden dock and a boathouse… | 那里有长长的木船渠 还有一间船库… |
[1:08:39] | with boards missing from the roof… | 屋顶的木板都不见了… |
[1:08:42] | and a place you used to crawl underneath to be alone. | 还有一个你会爬下去独处的地方 |
[1:08:45] | You’re a sucker for French poetry and rhinestones. | 你喜欢法文诗和莱因石 |
[1:08:49] | You’re very generous. | 你很大方 |
[1:08:51] | You’re kind to strangers and children. | 你对陌生人和小孩都很和善 |
[1:08:54] | And when you stand in the snow, you look like an angel. | 当你站在雪地里 你看起来就像个天使 |
[1:08:57] | How are you doing this? | 你怎么办到的? |
[1:09:00] | I wake up every day right here… | 我说了我每天在普苏塔尼醒来… |
[1:09:05] | in Punxsutawney, and it’s always February 2. | 每天都是2月2日 |
[1:09:10] | There’s nothing I can do about it. | 我没办法改变这情况 |
[1:09:13] | If you still doubt me… | 如果你还怀疑的话… |
[1:09:16] | in ten seconds… | 10秒钟之后… |
[1:09:19] | Larry will come through that door and take you away from me… | 赖瑞会进来带你走… |
[1:09:22] | but you can’t let him. | 但你不能让他带你走 |
[1:09:25] | Please believe me. You’ve got to believe me. | 请相信我 一定要相信我 |
[1:09:33] | You ready? We better get going if we’re going to stay ahead of the weather. | 好了没? 趁天气变坏前赶快走 |
[1:09:37] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[1:09:40] | We better get going if we’re going to stay ahead of the weather. | 趁天气变坏前赶快走 |
[1:09:48] | Maybe it really is happening. | 也许真的发生了 |
[1:09:50] | How else could you know so much? | 不然你怎么知道那么多? |
[1:09:52] | There is no way. I’m not that smart. | 不可能 我没那么聪明 |
[1:09:56] | Maybe I should spend the day with you… | 也许今天我该跟你在一起… |
[1:09:58] | as an objective witness, just to see what happens. | 当客观目击者 看发生什么事 |
[1:10:02] | This sounds like a science project. | 听起来好像科学实验 |
[1:10:06] | Concentrate. You gotta want it. | 专心一点 丢进去 |
[1:10:12] | It’s more in the wrist than the finger. It’s just gotta… | 重点在手腕 不在手指… |
[1:10:24] | Be the hat! Come on! Go! | 丢进帽子里 丢! |
[1:10:26] | It would take me a year to get good at this. | 我要花一年才能学会 |
[1:10:28] | Six months. Four to five hours a day, and you’d be an expert. | 6个月 每天4到5小时 你就能变成专家 |
[1:10:33] | Is this what you do with eternity? | 你这样打发永恒的时间吗? |
[1:10:35] | Now you know. | 现在你知道了 |
[1:10:38] | That’s not the worst part. | 这还不是最糟的 |
[1:10:40] | What’s the worst part? | 最糟的是什么? |
[1:10:42] | The worst part is that tomorrow you will have forgotten all about this… | 最糟的是明天你会忘掉这一切… |
[1:10:47] | and you’ll treat me like a jerk again. | 又会把我当混蛋 |
[1:10:50] | – It’s all right. I am a jerk. – You’re not. | -没关系 我是混蛋 -你不是 |
[1:10:54] | It doesn’t make any difference. | 没什么差别 |
[1:10:56] | I’ve killed myself so many times, I don’t even exist anymore. | 我已经自杀很多次了 我早就不存在了 |
[1:11:01] | Sometimes I wish I had a thousand lifetimes. | 有时我倒希望我有上千辈子 |
[1:11:04] | I don’t know, Phil. Maybe it’s not a curse. | 我不知道 菲尔 或许这不是诅咒 |
[1:11:08] | It just depends on how you look at it. | 端看你如何看待它 |
[1:11:12] | Gosh, you’re an upbeat lady! | 天啊 你真是个乐观的女人! |
[1:11:18] | – It’s been a really nice day for me. – Me too. | -我觉得今天很愉快 -我也是 |
[1:11:22] | Maybe, if it’s not too boring, we could do it again sometime. | 如果不算太无聊的话 改天我们可以再来一次 |
[1:11:28] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[1:11:41] | You’re still here. | 你还在 |
[1:11:45] | I thought you were supposed to disappear or I was or something! | 我以为你会消失或我会消失! |
[1:11:49] | Not until 6:00. | 要等到6点 |
[1:11:51] | You rat! | 你这小人! |
[1:11:53] | I never said midnight. | 我没说过在午夜 |
[1:11:55] | – You knew I was waiting for midnight! – Does this mean you’re gonna leave? | -你知道我在等午夜! -你要走了吗? |
[1:12:01] | No. | 没有啊 |
[1:12:03] | Good. | 好 |
[1:12:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:12:18] | It’s all right. You can fall asleep. | 没关系 你可以睡 |
[1:12:22] | I promise I won’t touch you, much. | 我保证不碰你… 太多 |
[1:12:27] | That’s all right. I’m not tired. | 没关系 我不累 |
[1:12:31] | What were you saying? | 你刚刚说什么? |
[1:12:34] | I think the last thing that you heard was… | 你听到最后一句话是… |
[1:12:37] | “Only God can make a tree.” | “只有上帝能造树” |
[1:12:40] | Really? | 真的? |
[1:13:20] | What I wanted to say was… | 我想说的是… |
[1:13:24] | I think you’re the kindest, sweetest, prettiest person… | 你是我一生中见过 最善良 体贴… |
[1:13:29] | I’ve ever met in my life. | 最美丽的人 |
[1:13:33] | I’ve never seen anyone… | 我没见过… |
[1:13:35] | that’s nicer to people than you are. | 比你待人更好的人 |
[1:13:51] | The first time I saw you… | 第一次见到你… |
[1:13:54] | something happened to me. | 我就有种奇妙的感觉 |
[1:13:58] | I never told you, but… | 我没告诉过你 但… |
[1:14:03] | I knew that I wanted to hold you as hard as I could. | 我知道我要紧紧地拥抱你 |
[1:14:21] | I don’t deserve someone like you. | 我配不上你 |
[1:14:27] | But if I ever could… | 但如果可以… |
[1:14:30] | I swear I would love you… | 我发誓我会爱你… |
[1:14:33] | for the rest of my life. | 一生一世 |
[1:14:39] | Did you say something? | 你刚才说什么? |
[1:14:47] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:16:01] | Who wants coffee? Get it while it’s hot. | 谁要咖啡? 趁热喝 |
[1:16:03] | Thanks, Phil. | 谢了 菲尔 |
[1:16:05] | – Larry? Skim milk, two sugars. – Thanks, Phil. | -赖瑞? 脱脂牛奶 两匙糖 -谢了 菲尔 |
[1:16:10] | – Pastry? – We’re just setting up. | -点心? -我们在架机器 |
[1:16:13] | Take your pick. | 自己挑 |
[1:16:16] | Thanks. Raspberry. Great. | 谢谢 覆盆子 好棒 |
[1:16:18] | I was just talking with Buster Green, the head groundhog honcho. | 我刚跟巴斯特谈过 他是活动主办人 |
[1:16:22] | He said if we set up over here, we might get a better shot. | 他说机器架在那边会拍到比较好的镜头 |
[1:16:25] | – What do you think? – Sounds good. | -你觉得如何? -好像不错 |
[1:16:28] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[1:16:31] | Let’s go for it. | 我们过去吧 |
[1:16:33] | – Good work. – Maybe we’ll get lucky. | -干得好 -我们运气好 |
[1:16:36] | Let me help you with the heavy stuff. | 我帮你搬器材 |
[1:16:39] | You got your coffee. I’ll get it. | 你喝你的咖啡 我来 |
[1:16:43] | We never talk. Do you have kids? | 我们没聊过天 你有孩子吗? |
[1:17:20] | I’d like a piano lesson, please. | 我想上钢琴课 |
[1:17:22] | I’m with a student now. If you come back tomorrow, I can squeeze you in. | 我现在有学生 如果你明天来 我可以帮你安排看看 |
[1:17:26] | I kind of want to get started. I could give you $1,000. | 我想马上开始 我可以给你一千元 |
[1:17:32] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[1:17:53] | Good morning! Off to see the groundhog? | 早安! 要去看土拨鼠吗? |
[1:17:58] | You think it will be an early spring? | 你想今年会是早春吗? |
[1:18:01] | “Winter slumbering in the open air… | “冬天在户外沉睡” |
[1:18:03] | wears on his smiling face… | “展开笑颜” |
[1:18:05] | a dream of spring.” | “春天的梦” |
[1:18:08] | Au revoir. | 再见 |
[1:18:43] | – Phil? – Hi, Rita, Lerry. | -菲尔 -嗨 丽塔 赖瑞 |
[1:18:50] | How’s she look? | 雕得怎么样? |
[1:18:51] | – Great. – Thank you. | -很漂亮 -谢谢 |
[1:18:54] | Did you know he could ice sculpt? | 你知道他会冰雕吗? |
[1:18:56] | No. | 不 |
[1:19:11] | Not bad. You say this is your first lesson? | 不错 你说这是你第一次上课? |
[1:19:15] | My father was a piano mover. | 我爸当过钢琴搬运工 |
[1:19:25] | I thought it was you. | 我就知道是你 |
[1:19:27] | Ned Ryerson. | 尼德·莱尔森 |
[1:19:31] | I have missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[1:19:37] | I don’t know where you’re headed, but can you call in sick? | 我不知道你要去哪 但你能请病假吗? |
[1:19:45] | I gotta get going. | 我得走了 |
[1:19:48] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[1:20:08] | Hello, father. | 老爹 |
[1:20:10] | Let’s get you someplace warm. | 我们找个暖和的地方 |
[1:20:13] | Remember me? | 记得我吗? |
[1:20:20] | Excuse me, sir. Are you the one who brought the old man in? | 抱歉 先生 是你带那位老先生进来的吗? |
[1:20:23] | How is he? | 他怎么样? |
[1:20:25] | He just passed away. | 他刚过世了 |
[1:20:29] | What did he die of? | 死因是什么? |
[1:20:31] | He was just old. It was just his time. | 年纪大 时候到了 |
[1:20:37] | – I want to see his chart. Excuse me. – Sir! | -我要看他的病历 对不起 -先生! |
[1:20:40] | You can’t come in here. | 你不能进去 |
[1:20:42] | This is a restricted area. | 这是管制区 |
[1:20:54] | Where’s the chart? | 病历呢? |
[1:20:56] | Sometimes people just die. | 人总会死的 |
[1:21:00] | Not today. | 今天不行 |
[1:21:13] | It’s hard down there at the bottom. | 碗底的不好舀 |
[1:21:18] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -来了 -谢谢 |
[1:21:25] | Come on, Dad! Come on, Pop! | 起来啊 老爹! |
[1:21:32] | Breathe, Pop! | 呼吸啊 老爹! |
[1:22:01] | When Chekhov saw the long winter… | 当契诃夫看到漫长的冬天… |
[1:22:03] | he saw a winter bleak and dark and bereft of hope. | 他看刺骨黑暗的冬天还有希望逝去 |
[1:22:07] | Yet we know that winter is just another step in the cycle of life. | 然而我们知道冬天只是生命周期的另一步 |
[1:22:12] | But standing here among the people of Punxsutawney… | 站在普苏塔尼人之间… |
[1:22:16] | and basking in the warmth of their hearths and hearts… | 靠他们的壁炉和热情取暖… |
[1:22:20] | I couldn’t imagine a better fate… | 漫长而光亮的冬天… |
[1:22:22] | than a long and lustrous winter. | 也成了最好的时光 |
[1:22:26] | From Punxsutawney, it’s Phil Connors. | 我是菲尔·康纳 在普苏塔尼报导 |
[1:22:29] | So long. | 再会 |
[1:22:32] | Very nice speech, Phil. | 说得非常好 菲尔 |
[1:22:34] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢了 |
[1:22:36] | – How was that for you two? – Man, you touched me. | -你们两个觉得怎样? -我被你感动了 |
[1:22:40] | – Thanks, Larry. – Thank you. | -谢了 赖瑞 -谢谢 |
[1:22:43] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[1:22:46] | That was surprising. I didn’t know you were so versatile. | 真令人惊喜 没想到你这么有才华 |
[1:22:50] | I surprise myself sometimes. | 有时我自己也很惊讶 |
[1:22:52] | Would you like to get some coffee? | 想喝点咖啡吗? |
[1:22:54] | I’d love to. Can I have a rain check? I’ve got some errands to run. | 我很想 改天好吗? 我有事要做 |
[1:23:02] | What errands? I thought we were going back. | 什么事? 我以为我们要回去了 |
[1:23:15] | Hold it, fella! | 抓好 小子 |
[1:23:24] | What do you say? | 你该说什么? |
[1:23:27] | You little brat. You have never thanked me! | 兔崽子 你从没谢过我! |
[1:23:30] | I’ll see you tomorrow, maybe! | 也许明天见吧! |
[1:23:41] | – Now what? – You’ve totaled it. | -怎么了? -全被你毁了 |
[1:23:43] | It’s only a flat tire. Now just be patient. Just cool it! | 只是爆胎而已 别紧张! |
[1:23:49] | – It’s an earthquake! – It’s not an earthquake! | -是地震! -不是地震! |
[1:23:53] | What is it? | 怎么回事? |
[1:23:57] | Thank you, young man. | 谢谢你 年轻人 |
[1:24:00] | It’s nothing. I had the tire and the jack. | 没什么 我有轮胎和千斤顶 |
[1:24:03] | Just be comfortable. Be a minute. | 坐好 马上好 |
[1:24:06] | Who is that? | 他是谁? |
[1:24:07] | Must be from the motor club. | 一定是修车厂的 |
[1:24:12] | – My God! He’s having a heart attack! – What should I do? | -天啊 他心脏病发作了! -怎么办? |
[1:24:14] | – Call an ambulance, a lawyer, a doctor! – Mom, I don’t think he’s breathing! | -叫救护车 律师 医生! -妈 他没有呼吸了! |
[1:24:26] | I think that did it. | 没事了 |
[1:24:31] | If you’re gonna eat steak, get some sharper teeth. | 想吃牛排就得装锐利一点的牙 |
[1:24:34] | – Enjoy your lunch. – Thank you. | -请慢用 -谢谢 |
[1:24:37] | Who was that? I’m fine. | 他是谁? 我没事了 |
[1:24:40] | – Are you sure? – Oh, yes. Eat. | -真的吗? -对 吃吧 |
[1:24:47] | People just don’t understand what is involved in this. | 人们不懂其中奥妙 |
[1:24:50] | This is an art form. | 这是一种艺术形式 |
[1:24:52] | You know, I think most people just think that… | 大部分的人会以为… |
[1:24:55] | I hold the camera and point it at stuff. | 我拿摄影机对着东西拍 |
[1:24:58] | There is a lot more to it than just that. | 其实不光是那样 |
[1:25:02] | Would you be at all interested in seeing the inside of the van? | 有兴趣看车上的东西吗? |
[1:25:05] | You know, I really have to get back to the party. | 我真的要回派对去了 |
[1:25:09] | Great idea. I’ll go with you. Let me just drop a tip here. | 好主意 我跟你去 我留一点小费 |
[1:25:21] | How are you? Rita, this is Nancy. | 你好吗? 丽塔 这是南茜 |
[1:25:23] | We were just going to the party. | 我们要去参加派对 |
[1:25:26] | – You going? – Sounds like fun. | -你要去吗? -好像很好玩 |
[1:25:28] | Maybe we should call Phil. | 我们应该通知菲尔 |
[1:25:31] | I think he’s already in there. | 我想他已经在那里了 |
[1:27:29] | – Isn’t he good? – He’s great! | -他很棒吧? -棒呆了! |
[1:27:32] | He’s my student. | 他是我的学生 |
[1:27:37] | I’m so proud. | 我好骄傲 |
[1:27:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:27:42] | Welcome to our party. | 欢迎光临我们的派对 |
[1:27:44] | – I didn’t know you could play like that. – I’m versatile. | -我不知道你弹得那么好 -我多才多艺 |
[1:27:56] | It’s that nice, young man from the motor club. | 修车厂的年轻人 你真好心 |
[1:27:59] | – Thank you again. – It’s nothing, ladies. | -再次谢谢你 -没什么 女士 |
[1:28:02] | He’s the fastest jack in Jefferson County. | 他是杰佛逊郡 动作最快的修车工 |
[1:28:08] | What was that all about? | 那是怎么回事? |
[1:28:10] | I really don’t know. They’ve been hitting on me all night. | 我真的不知道 她们整晚一直吃我豆腐 |
[1:28:14] | There you are. | 你在这里 |
[1:28:17] | I never thanked you properly for what you did for Buster. | 我还没好好谢谢你救巴斯特 |
[1:28:21] | He would have choked for sure. | 他本来一定会噎死的 |
[1:28:23] | He may have. He was trying to swallow a whole cow. | 可能会 他想吞下一整条牛 |
[1:28:27] | – I owe you one, buddy. – Hang onto him, dear. He’s a real find. | -我欠你一次 老兄 -好好把握 他是难得的好人 |
[1:28:34] | – What did you do today? – Same old, same old. | -你今天做了什么事? -和平常一样 |
[1:28:43] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[1:28:45] | Fred, how was the wedding? | 佛瑞 婚礼还好吗? |
[1:28:47] | I just wanted to thank you for making Debbie go through with it. | 我要谢谢你让黛比想通了 |
[1:28:50] | All I did was fan the flame of her passion for you. | 我只是激发她对你的热情 |
[1:28:54] | You are the best. | 你最棒了 |
[1:28:55] | No, you are the best. | 不 你才棒 |
[1:28:56] | Rita, this is Debbie and Fred Kleiser. | 丽塔 这是黛比和佛瑞 |
[1:29:00] | – Here you go, kids. Congratulations. – What is this? | -拿去 恭喜你们 -这是什么? |
[1:29:03] | No way! | 不会吧! |
[1:29:06] | Wrestlemania! | 疯狂摔角! |
[1:29:10] | How did you know? We’re gonna be in Pittsburgh anyway! | 你怎么知道? 反正我们都要去匹兹堡! |
[1:29:13] | – Thank you! You’re a real pal! – This is the best! | -谢谢 你真够朋友! -这才是最棒的! |
[1:29:22] | – I don’t understand. – I guess not. | -我不懂 -我想也是 |
[1:29:26] | How does everyone know you? You only come here once a year. | 大家怎么都认识你? 你一年才来一次 |
[1:29:29] | You seem like the most popular person in town. | 你好像是城里最受欢迎的人 |
[1:29:31] | Excuse me. Dr. Connors? | 对不起 康纳医生吗? |
[1:29:34] | I want to thank you for fixing Felix’s back. | 我要谢谢你治好菲力的背 |
[1:29:36] | He can even help around the house again. | 他又能整理住家周围了 |
[1:29:39] | I’m sorry to hear that, Felix. | 真遗憾 菲力 |
[1:29:44] | “Dr. Connors”? | “康纳医生”? |
[1:29:46] | It’s kind of an honorary title. | 那是一种荣誉头衔 |
[1:29:49] | – What is going on? – I really don’t know. | -怎么回事? -我真的不知道 |
[1:29:51] | There is something going on with you. | 你一定在搞什么鬼 |
[1:29:55] | Would you like the long version or the short one? | 你想听完整版还是浓缩版? |
[1:29:57] | Let’s start with the short and go from there. | 先从浓缩版开始 |
[1:30:05] | Okay, folks. Attention. | 好 各位注意 |
[1:30:08] | Time for the big bachelor auction. You all know the rules. | 拍卖单身汉时间到了 你们都知道规则 |
[1:30:12] | All the eligible bachelors come down in front… | 有资格的单身汉到前面来… |
[1:30:14] | and you ladies bid on them! | 女士们请出价! |
[1:30:17] | You get to do whatever you want with them. No questions asked! | 你们可以和他们做任何事 不准问问题! |
[1:30:22] | I don’t want to know about it, as long as it’s legal! | 只要合法 我不想知道你们做什么事! |
[1:30:25] | Get out your pocketbooks and remember, it’s all for charity! | 钱包拿出来 请记得这是慈善活动! |
[1:30:32] | What are you doing down here? Go on. Get up there. | 你在这里干嘛? 上台去啊 |
[1:30:35] | I got ten bucks that says you’re mine! | 我有十块钱 你是我的了! |
[1:30:39] | – Buster, I got your first victim. – Come up here! | -我找到第一个受害者 -上来吧! |
[1:30:48] | All right! What am I bid for this fine specimen? | 好! 这位优良男士该出价多少? |
[1:30:52] | Five dollars! | 5块钱! |
[1:30:54] | The bidding has begun at five dollars. | 从5元起跳 |
[1:30:56] | – Ten dollars! – Fifteen! | -10元! -15元! |
[1:30:59] | – Twenty! – Twenty- five! | -20元! -25元! |
[1:31:01] | -30! -35! – Thirty! – Thirty- five! | |
[1:31:03] | -40! -45! – Forty! – Forty- five! | |
[1:31:05] | -50! -55! – Fifty! – Fifty- five! | |
[1:31:08] | – Sixty! – I’m bid sixty. Do I hear more? | -60! -有人出到60了 还有更高的吗? |
[1:31:15] | Three hundred and thirty- nine dollars and eighty- eight cents! | 339元8毛8! |
[1:31:23] | We can’t accept any more bids. That’s sold… | 我们不接受出价了 就卖给… |
[1:31:26] | to the little lady for $339.88! | 出339元8毛8的女士! |
[1:31:31] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[1:31:41] | Okay, bachelors! Who’s next? | 单身汉们! 下一个是谁? |
[1:31:52] | All right! What am I bid for this guy? | 好! 各位出价多少? |
[1:31:56] | Do I hear a buck and a half? | 有人出1块半吗? |
[1:31:58] | Anybody? | 有没有? |
[1:32:01] | – Seventy- five cents? – I bid two bits! | -7毛5? -我出2毛5! |
[1:32:04] | Sold to the lady for twenty- five cents! | 出2毛5的女士得标! |
[1:32:07] | I got him! | 我得标了! |
[1:32:17] | Phil Connors! I thought that was you! | 菲尔·康纳! 我就知道是你! |
[1:32:20] | This is Ned Ryerson, my new insurance agent. | 这是尼德·莱尔森 我新的保险经纪人 |
[1:32:22] | I’ll say! | 是啊! |
[1:32:25] | I have not seen this guy for 20 years. | 我有20年没见到这家伙了 |
[1:32:27] | He comes to me and buys whole life, term, uniflex… | 他跟我买了所有的保险 终身险 单一险… |
[1:32:30] | fire, theft, auto, dental, health… | 火险 窃盗险 汽车险 牙齿险 健康险… |
[1:32:32] | with the optional death and dismemberment plan, water damage. | 加上意外死亡 解雇险和水灾险 |
[1:32:35] | This is the best day of my life. | 今天是我这辈子最棒的一天 |
[1:32:38] | Mine too. | 我也是 |
[1:32:40] | – Where are we going? – Let’s not spoil it. | -我们要去哪? -别搞砸了 |
[1:32:46] | I got that! | 我懂了! |
[1:32:51] | – Why can’t I look? – Because you bother me a lot. | -我为什么不能看? -因为你会让我分心 |
[1:32:54] | I’m getting cold. How much longer do I have to sit here? | 我很冷 还要坐多久? |
[1:32:58] | I’m just giving you your money’s worth. You paid top dollar for me. | 我要让你值回票价 你出最高价得标 |
[1:33:02] | I think you were a bargain. | 我认为你是物超所值 |
[1:33:04] | Sweet of you to say. You’re probably right. | 你这么说真好 也许你说对了 |
[1:33:10] | – Is it finished yet? – Almost. | -完成了没? -快好了 |
[1:33:13] | I still have to put cherry syrup on top and then we can eat it. | 我还要淋上樱桃糖浆才能吃 |
[1:33:17] | Come on! I’m freezing! | 快点! 我快冻死了! |
[1:33:20] | One second. All right. Let me turn toward the light. | 等一下 好了 我把它转向灯光 |
[1:33:29] | It’s amazing. | 不可思议 |
[1:33:31] | It’s beautiful. | 好漂亮 |
[1:33:37] | – How did you do that? – I know your face so well… | -你怎么做到的? -你的脸我非常熟悉… |
[1:33:41] | I could have done it with my eyes closed. | 我能闭着眼睛做 |
[1:33:47] | It’s lovely. I don’t know what to say. | 好漂亮 我不知道该说什么 |
[1:33:52] | I do. | 我知道 |
[1:33:56] | No matter what happens tomorrow… | 无论明天发生什么事… |
[1:33:58] | or for the rest of my life… | 或者往后的生命中发生什么事… |
[1:34:00] | I’m happy now because I love you. | 我现在都很快乐 因为我爱你 |
[1:34:06] | I think I’m happy too. | 我也很快乐 |
[1:35:06] | – Please, not again. – That is a great song! | -拜讬 别又来了 -那首歌很棒! |
[1:35:09] | – It’s not! – Don’t listen to this man… | -才怪! -别听这家伙的… |
[1:35:13] | It’s too early. | 太早了 |
[1:35:26] | Something is different. | 有点不一样 |
[1:35:28] | Good or bad? | 好事还是坏事? |
[1:35:30] | Anything different is good… | 只要不一样就是好事… |
[1:35:34] | but this could be real good. | 不过这真的很好 |
[1:35:41] | Why are you here? | 你怎么在这里? |
[1:35:43] | I bought you. I own you. | 我买了你 你是我的 |
[1:35:48] | But why are you still here? | 你怎么还在这里? |
[1:35:50] | You said stay, so I stayed. | 你叫我留下 我就留下来 |
[1:35:56] | I said stay, so you stayed? | 我叫你留下你就留下? |
[1:35:58] | I can’t even make a collie stay. | 连牧羊犬都不听我的话 |
[1:36:02] | I gotta check something. | 我去看样东西 |
[1:36:05] | Stay. | 留下来 |
[1:36:14] | They’re gone! | 他们不见了! |
[1:36:16] | They’re all gone! | 他们全都不见了! |
[1:36:20] | – Do you know what today is? – What? | -知道今天是什么吗? -什么? |
[1:36:24] | Today is tomorrow. | 今天就是明天 |
[1:36:26] | It happened. | 发生了 |
[1:36:30] | – You’re here. – I’m here. | -你在这里 -我在这里 |
[1:36:36] | Why weren’t you like this last night? You just fell sleep. | 你昨晚怎么不像这样子? 你睡着了 |
[1:36:43] | It was the end of a very long day. | 昨晚是漫长一天的结束 |
[1:36:49] | Is there anything I can do for you today? | 今天我能帮你做什么事吗? |
[1:36:52] | I’m sure I can think of something. | 我一定会想出事情给你做 |
[1:37:29] | It’s so beautiful! | 好漂亮! |
[1:37:42] | Let’s live here. | 我们住在这里吧 |
[1:37:54] | We’ll rent to start. | 先租一间房子再说 |