英文名称:Snatch
年代:2000
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | My name is Turkish. | 我叫土耳其 |
[00:39] | Funny name for an Englishman, I know. | 我知道 英国人叫这名字真可笑 |
[00:41] | My parents were on the same plane when it crashed. That’s how they met. | 当坠机时 我父母同时都在上面 他们就是这么邂逅的 |
[00:46] | They named me after the plane. | 他们用飞机之名帮我命名 |
[00:49] | Not many people are named after a plane crash. | 很少人以坠机事件命名 |
[00:52] | That’s Tommy. | 那是汤米 |
[00:54] | He tells people he was named after a gun. | 他跟别人说他是以枪名为名 |
[00:56] | But I know he was really named after a famous 19th century ballet dancer. | 但我知道他实际是以一个19世纪出名的芭蕾舞者为名 |
[01:01] | Known him for as long as I can remember. He’s my partner. | 在我有记忆以来 我就认识他 他是我的伙伴 |
[01:05] | Doesn’t mean we hold hands or take walks. | 但并不表示我们会牵手或一起散步 |
[01:08] | It means I try to keep him out of as much trouble as he inflicts on me. | 重点是 我试着别让他惹麻烦搞死我 |
[01:13] | I give him a hard time. Keeps him in check. | 我让他不好过 但他至少没事 |
[01:16] | But really, he’s like my brother. | 说真的 他就像我的兄弟 |
[01:20] | What do I know about diamonds? I’m a boxing promoter. | 我怎会懂钻石? 我经办拳赛 |
[01:23] | I was a happy boxing promoter until a week ago, and then: | 一周前我还在快乐地办拳赛 然后: |
[01:27] | What do I know about diamonds? | 我怎会懂钻石? |
[01:30] | Don’t they come from Antwerp? | 钻石不是都在安特卫普吗? |
[01:33] | – Himy, would you listen to this? – Do we have a choice? | -海米 你听听这好吗? -我们有选择权吗? |
[01:37] | It wasn’t meant to be taken literally. | 大家都把事情看得太表面化了 |
[01:40] | It’s a nice story, Adam and Eve. | 亚当和夏娃是个不错的故事 |
[01:43] | It’s bound with moral fibre… | 但这种教条故事… |
[01:45] | but asking a grown man to believe it? | 还想要大人相信? |
[01:51] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[01:54] | Well, what is it? | 是什么? |
[01:57] | What you want I should do, drop my pants? | 你觉得我该怎样 脱裤子? |
[02:01] | Okay, go through. | 好吧 过去 |
[02:04] | It’s a nice story. | 那故事很棒的 |
[02:06] | It’s just that. Just a story. | 但说穿了就是个故事 |
[02:10] | Catholic religion is based on a mistranslation. | 天主教根本就搞错了 |
[02:13] | Enough already. Ruben, say something. | 够了 鲁本 说点别的吧 |
[02:16] | Listen. Are you busy? I’ll tell you the whole story. | 你忙吗? 我从头道来 |
[02:19] | The Septuagint scholars mistranslated the Hebrew word for “young woman”… | 古希腊学者把希伯来文的”少女”… |
[02:23] | into the Greek word for “virgin.” | 误译成希腊文的”处女” |
[02:26] | It was an easy mistake to make… | 这错误很容易犯 |
[02:28] | because there was only a subtle difference in the spelling. | 因为拼法很相近 |
[02:43] | So, they came up with a prophecy: | 所以他们想出了一个预言 |
[02:45] | “Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear us a son.” | “处女将怀孕并生下一子” |
[02:50] | You understand? It was “virgin” that caught people’s attention. | 听懂了吗? 大家只注意到处女那个字 |
[02:54] | It’s not everyday a virgin conceives and bears a son. | 处女怀孕生子是不常发生的事 |
[03:14] | But leave that for a couple of hundred years to stew… | 这说法蒙混了几百年 |
[03:19] | and next thing you know you have the Holy Catholic Church. | 接着就出现了天主教 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1271个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:198个,六级词汇:95个,GRE词汇:112个,托福词汇:127个,考研词汇:211个,专四词汇:179个,专八词汇:29个, 所有生词标注共:431个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:23] | Oy vay, what are you saying? | 拜托 你在胡说什么? |
[03:26] | I’m saying, just because it’s written… | 我是说 虽然有文字记载 |
[03:29] | doesn’t make it so. | 但并不表示是这样的 |
[03:31] | Gives them hope. It’s not important whether it’s fact or fiction. | 那带给他们希望 是事实还是虚构的并不重要 |
[03:35] | – People like to believe. – I don’t want to hear anymore. | -人都喜欢有信念 -我不想再听了 |
[03:38] | Anyway, who is it that we’re seeing? | 我们要来见谁? |
[03:41] | – Michael. – Hello? | -麦可 -喂? |
[03:45] | Mutti. | 穆提 |
[03:46] | Rudy! Rud, Rud, let them in, please. | 鲁迪 让他们进来吧 |
[03:53] | Rud, it’s okay, let them through. | 没关系 让他们进来 |
[03:56] | – Michael. – Mutti. | -麦可 -穆提 |
[03:58] | You kept us waiting for half an hour. Are you trying to give me heartburn? | 你迟到了半小时 你想让我坐立不安? |
[04:09] | Lie down on the floor. | 趴在地上 |
[04:13] | Get on the floor! | 趴下 |
[04:14] | Lie on the floor! | 趴下 |
[04:16] | Get on the fucking floor! | 他妈的趴下 |
[04:19] | – Get down! – Get fucking down! | -趴下! -趴下! |
[04:22] | Down on the floor! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[04:24] | On the ground! | 趴下 |
[04:30] | Get down, I say! | 我叫你趴下 |
[04:32] | – Time. – Seven minutes! | -时间 -七分钟 |
[04:38] | Where is the stone? | 钻石在哪? |
[04:43] | Where is the stone? | 钻石在哪? |
[04:46] | Where is the stone? | 钻石在哪? |
[04:54] | Michael, where is the stone? | 麦可 钻石呢? |
[05:06] | —————— | 偷 抢 拐 骗 . |
[06:21] | When does your plane leave? | 你的班机何时起飞? |
[06:24] | Twenty minutes. | 二十分钟后 |
[06:27] | Give me your gun. | 把枪给我 |
[06:40] | When you get to London… | 到了伦敦 |
[06:42] | if you want a gun… | 你若需要枪… |
[06:45] | call this number. | 打这个电话 |
[06:50] | – Boris. – Boris. | -老布 -老布 |
[06:53] | He can get you anything you need. | 你要什么他都能弄到手 |
[07:03] | Is he allowed to do that? | 他可以那样做吗? |
[07:05] | It’s an unlicensed boxing match. It’s not a tickling competition. | 这是地下拳赛 可不是打着玩的 |
[07:10] | These lads are out to hurt each other. | 这些人本就要痛宰对手 |
[07:13] | What’s with those sausages, Charlie? | 查理 香肠好了没? |
[07:15] | Two minutes, Turkish. | 再两分钟 |
[07:18] | Look at it. How am I supposed to run this thing from that? | 看那破玩意 那怎能当我的办公室? |
[07:22] | We’ll need a proper office. | 我们需要一个适当的办公室 |
[07:24] | I want a new one. You’re going to buy it for me. | 我要一个新的 你去帮我买回来 |
[07:27] | Why me? | 为什么是我? |
[07:29] | Well, you know about caravans. | 你比较懂露营车 |
[07:32] | How’s that? | 怎么会? |
[07:33] | You spent a summer in one. Which means you know more than me. | 你有年夏天都住在上面 那表示你比我懂 |
[07:37] | And I don’t want to have me pants pulled down over the price. | 而且我不想被骗 |
[07:40] | What’s wrong with this one? | 这个有什么不好吗? |
[07:43] | Oh, nothing, Tommy. | 不会啊 汤米 |
[07:46] | It’s tiptop. | 它棒得很 |
[07:48] | I’m just not sure about the colour. | 我只是不确定那个颜色 |
[07:51] | It’s all arranged. You just got to pick it up. | 我已安排妥当 你只要去牵回来 |
[07:54] | Here’s an address. | 地址在这 |
[07:58] | It’s a campsite. | 这是露营区 |
[08:00] | You’ve got 10 grand, and it would be nice to see change. | 那是一万 有钱找也不错 |
[08:04] | – What’s happening with them sausages? – Five minutes. | -香肠好了没? -再五分钟 |
[08:10] | It was two minutes five minutes ago. | 你五分钟前说两分钟就好的 |
[08:13] | They ain’t pikeys, are they? | 他们不是吉普赛人吧? |
[08:15] | I fucking hate pikeys. | 我讨厌吉普赛人 |
[08:17] | You’re a sensitive boy, Tommy. | 你太敏感了 |
[08:23] | Fuck me. Hold tight. | 天啊 等一等 |
[08:25] | – What’s that? – It’s me belt. | -那是什么? -皮带啊 |
[08:28] | No, Tommy. There’s a gun in your trousers. | 不 你裤子里有管枪 |
[08:31] | – What’s a gun doing in your trousers? – It’s for protection. | -你干嘛在裤里塞枪? -防身啊 |
[08:34] | Protection from what? | 防谁? |
[08:36] | “Zee” Germans? | 德国人吗? |
[08:38] | What’s to stop it blowing your bollocks off when you sit? | 你坐下时轰掉老二怎么办? |
[08:41] | – Where did you get it? – Boris The Blade. | -哪来的? -刀疤老布 |
[08:45] | You mean Boris the sneaky, fucking Russian. | 那个奸诈的俄国佬 |
[08:48] | Heavy, isn’t it? | 很重 不是吗? |
[08:51] | Heavy is good. | 重才好 |
[08:54] | Heavy is reliable. | 重才可靠 |
[08:55] | If it doesn’t work, you can always hit him with it. | 万一打不出 还能拿来拍人 |
[08:58] | Boris The Blade, or Boris The Bullet-Dodger. | 刀疤老布 又名闪弹老布 |
[09:01] | Bent as the Soviet sickle and hard as the hammer that crosses it. | 像苏联镰刀一样弯曲 像划过的锤子一样强硬 |
[09:06] | Apparently, it’s just impossible to kill the bastard. | 这混蛋的命真够硬 |
[09:10] | Back to my partner, Tommy. | 回到我搭档汤米身上 |
[09:13] | Tommy runs the other business… | 汤米负责另外的生意… |
[09:15] | the slot machines… | 摆台子 |
[09:17] | which keeps rain off our heads and gloves on Gorgeous’ hands. | 那让我们混得下去 还能让拉风乔治打拳 |
[09:21] | However, Tommy’s a little preoccupied with protection at present. | 但汤米有点心不在焉 |
[09:26] | All right, I’ll take it. | 好 我要了 |
[09:28] | There’s a reason for Tommy’s newfound enthusiasm for firearms. | 汤米对枪起兴趣是有原因的 |
[09:32] | Sooner or later, in unlicensed boxing, you have to deal with that reason: | 迟早 在地下拳击场 你会遇上那原因… |
[09:37] | Brick Top. | 红发阿托 |
[09:38] | If that’s not worth a bet, I don’t know what is. | 如果那不值得一赌 我就不知道什么值得了 |
[09:41] | – He doesn’t look bad, does he? – No, he looks great. | -他看来不坏吧? -他看起来很行 |
[09:44] | He’ll do you proud. | 他不会让你失望的 |
[09:46] | You reckon that’s what people should do for me, Gary? Do me proud? | 你觉得不让我失望 是人们该为我做的吗? |
[09:50] | It’s what you deserve. | 你应得的 |
[09:52] | Pull your tongue out of my arsehole. | 别对我摇尾逢迎 |
[09:55] | Dogs do that. | 狗才那样 |
[09:57] | You’re not a dog, are you? | 你不是狗吧? |
[09:59] | No. No, I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[10:01] | However… | 但是… |
[10:03] | you do have all the characteristics of a dog, Gary. | 你有狗的特性 |
[10:07] | All except loyalty. | 可惜不忠心 |
[10:09] | It’s rumoured that his favourite means of dispatch involves a stun gun… | 传说他喜欢用电击棒 |
[10:13] | a plastic bag, a roll of tape and a pack of hungry pigs. | 塑胶袋 胶带 还有一群猪把人挂掉 |
[10:18] | You’re a ruthless little cunt, Liam. I’ll give you that. | 我说你还真是个烂人 |
[10:24] | But I got no time for grouses. | 我没空理会抓耙子 |
[10:29] | Feed him to the pigs, Errol. | 把他拿去喂猪 |
[10:33] | What the fuck are you two looking at? | 你们他妈的看什么看? |
[10:38] | If you got to deal with him, just make sure you don’t end up owing him. | 跟他打交道 你得确保自己不会欠他什么 |
[10:42] | Then you’re in his debt. | 你要是欠他 |
[10:44] | Which means, you’re in his pocket. | 你就玩完了 |
[10:46] | And once you’re in that, you ain’t ever coming out. | 到时 你就死定了 |
[10:50] | I hear he’s a good fighter, so I’ll use him. | 听说他打拳很行 我要用他 |
[10:54] | I’ll be doing you a favour, boy. | 我这算帮你 |
[10:56] | What he means is, I’m doing him a favour. | 其实是我在帮他 |
[10:59] | Because everybody knows nobody takes a dive in my fights. Unlike his. | 大家都知道我的拳赛从不作假 不像他的 |
[11:05] | Here, Errol, I don’t think he likes me. | 阿洛 我想他不喜欢我 |
[11:08] | You don’t like me, do you? | 你不喜欢我 对吧? |
[11:10] | Don’t know what you mean. | 我不懂你什么意思 |
[11:11] | I do know I can’t wait to get out of here. It stinks. | 我超想闪人的 真是臭毙了 |
[11:15] | My fights finish prompt so we can get out before the authorities find out. | 我的拳赛会在条子发觉之前 准时结束 |
[11:20] | Play your cards right and I’ll sort you out. | 好好打 我会给你好处 |
[11:22] | You can sort me out by showing me out. | 带我出去就好 |
[11:25] | It’s hard to make a living in boxing, so now and then… | 在拳击世界里讨生活不易 所以有时… |
[11:28] | you do something against your principles. | 得违背自己的原则 |
[11:31] | Basically, you have to forget you got any. | 基本上 你得忘记自己有原则 |
[11:34] | Are they Lancashire pigs? | 这是兰开夏猪吗? |
[11:36] | Who’s talking to you? | 谁在跟你讲话? |
[11:38] | Oh, yeah, Tommy. Brick Top loves Tommy. | 对了 红发阿托很喜欢汤姆 |
[11:42] | Don’t let me down. | 别让我失望了 |
[11:45] | You don’t want to let me down, do you? | 你不想让我失望吧? |
[11:49] | See you ringside. | 拳赛见 |
[11:54] | Boris, Franky-fucking-Four Fingers… | 老布 四指老法… |
[11:58] | has a diamond the size of a fist. | 有颗拳头大的钻石 |
[12:01] | I have told you it’s in the briefcase connected to his arm. | 我说过在他随身手提箱里 |
[12:05] | I sent him to you to buy a gun. | 我要他去找你买枪 |
[12:08] | What more do you want me to do, hit him for you? | 你还要我怎样 帮你做了他? |
[12:11] | But don’t you hit him either. | 你也别做了他 |
[12:13] | Americans can’t know it was Russian. | 不能让老美知道是老俄干的 |
[12:17] | It will come back to me. | 事后会牵连我的 |
[12:21] | You’re my brother, so think like it. | 就想想你是我的好兄弟吧 |
[12:24] | Get somebody else to steal that stone! | 找别人去偷那颗石头 |
[12:27] | I don’t want it getting back to me. | 我只是不想之后被牵连到 |
[12:29] | And don’t have him killed. It will raise suspicion. | 别做掉他 那会惹人怀疑 |
[12:32] | So don’t use idiots for the job. | 别派猪头去办事 |
[12:35] | He’ll stay in London a couple of days before he goes to New York… | 他在伦敦只待几天 他接着就去纽约… |
[12:38] | so move quick. Okay? | 动作要快 知道吗? |
[12:45] | One more thing. | 还有件事 |
[12:46] | It might help. | 可能有帮助 |
[12:48] | He loves to gamble. | 他喜欢赌 |
[12:52] | Eighty-six carats? | 86克拉? |
[12:54] | Brilliant cut, beautiful make. | 切工 色泽都很棒 |
[12:58] | A beautiful stone. | 美呆了 |
[12:59] | You’re a good boy, Franky. | 干得好 |
[13:01] | And you did a real good job. Now when do you get back? | 干得好 你何时回来? |
[13:04] | I got to move the two-grainers here, get a better price. Couple of days. | 我得在这处理些碎钻 待几天 卖个好价钱 |
[13:09] | – Talk to my cousin Dougie. – Doug The Head? | -跟我狗头堂哥谈 -狗头老大? |
[13:16] | And Franky… | 小法… |
[13:17] | – And what? – Stay out of those casinos. | -怎么? -别去赌场 |
[13:22] | You did a good job, bubbe. | 你干得很好 |
[13:24] | – Don’t go screwing it up, all right? – I hear you, Avi. | -别搞砸了 知道吗? -知道了 |
[13:28] | I’ll see you, Avi. | 回头见了 |
[13:33] | Eighty-six carats. | 86克拉 |
[13:35] | – Where? – London. | -哪里? -伦敦 |
[13:37] | – London? – London. | -伦敦? -伦敦 |
[13:39] | – London? – Yes, London. | -伦敦? -对 伦敦 |
[13:41] | You know, fish, chips, cup of tea… | 你知道 鱼 薯条 茶… |
[13:44] | bad food, worse weather, Mary-fucking-Poppins. London! | 烂食物 鸟天气的伦敦 |
[13:49] | Not for me. | 不是给我的 |
[13:50] | That’s Doug The Head. Everybody knows Doug The Head. | 那是狗头老大 大家都认得狗头老大 |
[13:54] | If it’s stones and it’s stolen, he’s the man to speak to. | 想买宝石赃物就找他 |
[13:56] | Pretends he’s Jewish. | 他假装自己是犹太佬 |
[13:58] | Wishes he was Jewish. | 希望自己是犹太佬 |
[14:00] | Even tells his family they’re Jewish… | 他甚至告诉家人他们是犹太人 |
[14:02] | but he’s about as Jewish as he is a fucking monkey. | 他要是犹太人 猪就会讲话 |
[14:06] | He thinks it’s good for business. And in the diamond business… | 他觉得这对生意有帮助 在钻石圈里… |
[14:10] | it is good for business. – Avi! | -这对生意的确有帮助 -喂 |
[14:13] | He’ll be there today. Take care of him. | 他今天会去 罩一下吧 |
[14:15] | Avi, you know I won’t buy schtrops. | 我不买碎钻的 |
[14:18] | He isn’t selling schtrops. Make it smaller. | 他不是卖碎钻 弄小一点 |
[14:21] | Who do you take me for? This is England. | 你认为我是什么? 这里是英国 |
[14:24] | We play by the rules. | 我们照规矩来 |
[14:26] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[14:27] | If the stones are kosher, then I’ll buy them, won’t I? | 品质好我就会买 不是吗? |
[14:31] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, it’s my lunchtime. Bye. | 抱歉 我要吃午饭了 拜 |
[14:41] | What are you doing here? | 你们干嘛? |
[14:42] | It’s a free country, isn’t it? | 这是个自由国度 不是吗? |
[14:45] | Well, it ain’t a free shop, is it? | 这不是个免费商店吧? |
[14:47] | So fuck off. | 滚开 |
[15:00] | I want to see you two girls up in my office. | 我要你们俩到我办公室来 |
[15:03] | I had cousin Avi on the phone. | 我跟艾维表哥通过电话 |
[15:05] | – You got to go see him. – Yeah, Dad. You told us. | -你们要去见他 -爸 你说过了 |
[15:08] | – He’s a big mucker in New York. – Yeah, Dad. You told us. | -他在纽约很罩得住 -爸 你说过了 |
[15:12] | I want to see you girls up in my office. | 我要你们俩到我办公室来 |
[15:14] | Yeah, Dad. You told us. | 爸…你说过了 |
[15:23] | The weight is sign of reliability. | 重量是可靠的象征 |
[15:26] | I always go for reliability. | 我喜欢可靠 |
[15:36] | I’ll take it. | 我要了 |
[15:38] | How much do you want for it? | 这要多少? |
[15:40] | Nothing. | 不用 |
[15:43] | Okay, so what do you want for it? | 好 你想要什么? |
[15:46] | I want you to do something for me. | 我要你帮我办件事 |
[15:50] | There is a fight in couple of days. | 几天内有场拳赛 |
[15:53] | What kind of a fight? | 哪种拳赛? |
[15:55] | Unlicensed boxing. | 地下拳赛 |
[15:58] | There is a bookies I know that will take bets. | 有间地下赌场收注 |
[16:04] | If you place one down for me… | 如果你帮我下注… |
[16:06] | we will call it quits. | 我们就互不相欠 |
[16:08] | – Why don’t you put it down yourself? – Well… | -你何不自己来? -这个嘛… |
[16:12] | there is not too many bookies that takes those kind of bets. | 会收这种注的地下赌场不多 |
[16:17] | And I already have an outstanding debt with the house. | 而我已经在那欠了不少 |
[16:23] | I know something most don’t. | 我有内线消息 |
[16:26] | So, nu? | 所以…? |
[16:29] | What do you know? | 你知道什么? |
[16:35] | It’s a campsite. A pikey campsite. | 是个吉普赛人的露营区 |
[16:38] | – Ten points. – What are we doing here? | -答对了 -我们来这干嘛? |
[16:42] | – We’re buying a caravan. – Off a pack of fucking pikeys? | -我们要买露营车 -跟吉普赛人买? |
[16:45] | What’s wrong with you? This will get messy. | 搞什么? 会搞的乱七八糟的 |
[16:48] | Not if you’re here. | 你在就好 |
[16:49] | Oh, you bastard. | 你这混蛋 |
[16:51] | I fucking hate pikeys. | 我恨吉普赛人 |
[16:57] | That’s a flash car, mister. | 先生 车子很炫嘛 |
[16:59] | Not as flash as your bike. | 你的单车才炫 |
[17:00] | Who are you looking for? | 找谁? |
[17:02] | Mr. O’Neil. | 欧先生 |
[17:05] | – Want me to get him? – That’s a good lad. | -我帮你找他吧? -好孩子 |
[17:07] | Piss off. | 滚开 |
[17:10] | – Are you going to go get him for me? – Yeah. | -你要帮我找他吗? -对 |
[17:13] | – What are you waiting for? – The five quid you’ll pay me. | -那你还等什么? -等你给我五块 |
[17:17] | Fuck off, I’ll find him meself. | 滚开 我自己去找 |
[17:18] | – Two fifty. – You can have a quid. | -两块五 -一块 |
[17:21] | You’re a real tight fucker. | 你真够贱的 |
[17:23] | There was a problem with gypsies. | 吉普赛人有个毛病 |
[17:25] | What’re you doing? Get out of the way, man. | 你干嘛? 滚开 |
[17:27] | You can’t understand what’s being said. | 他们说话实在不清楚 |
[17:29] | You Tommy? Come about the caravan? | 汤米? 来拿露营车? |
[17:31] | – Mr. O’Neil. – Fuck, man. Call me Mickey. | -欧先生? -妈的 叫我米奇 |
[17:33] | Not Irish, not English. | 既非爱尔兰语 也非英语 |
[17:35] | – How are you? – Weather’s been kind. | -你好 -天气不错 |
[17:38] | It’s just Pikey. | 就是吉普赛语 |
[17:40] | Would you look at the size of him? | 你看看他的身材? |
[17:42] | How big are you? | 你有多壮? |
[17:44] | – Kids, how big is he? – Big, for sure. | -他有多壮? -他很壮 |
[17:46] | Hey, Mam, come and look at the size of this fella. | 妈 来看这家伙真壮 |
[17:50] | Bet you box a little, can’t you, sir? You look like a boxer. | 你会打拳吧? 看来很像 |
[17:55] | Get out of the way. See if they’d like a drink. | 滚开 看他们要不要喝点什么 |
[17:58] | I could murder one. | 我渴死了 |
[17:59] | Be no murdering done around here, I don’t mind telling you. | 我可以告诉你 这附近可没死过人 |
[18:02] | Get your hands out of there. | 手拿开 |
[18:05] | Cup of tea for the big fella? | 大家伙要喝茶吗? |
[18:07] | Don’t be silly, Mickey. Offer the man a proper drink. | 别闹了 给他喝点像样的 |
[18:11] | You little bugger. | 好家伙 |
[18:13] | – Is the big fella not coming with us? – He’s minding the car. | -大家伙不一起来? -他要看车 |
[18:16] | – What does he think we are, thieves? – No, nothing like that. | -他拿我们当贼啊? -不是那样的 |
[18:20] | – He just likes looking after cars. – Good dags. Do you like dags? | -他只是喜欢看车 -好狗 你喜欢狗吗? |
[18:24] | – Dags? – What? | -壕沟? -什么? |
[18:25] | – Yeah, dags. – Dags. You like dags? | -是狗 -狗 你喜欢狗? |
[18:28] | Oh, dogs. | 是狗啊 |
[18:30] | Sure, I like dags. | 我喜欢 |
[18:32] | – I like caravans more. – You’re very welcome. | -我更喜欢露营车 -欢迎之至 |
[18:46] | Pikeys are well-known for their skills of negotiation in business. | 吉普赛人超会做生意 |
[18:50] | It’s probably why they talk like that… | 也许这是为什么他们像那样讲话 |
[18:52] | so you can’t follow what’s being said. | 让你搞不清楚他们说什么 |
[18:54] | But if Tommy can get the caravan for less than the price asked… | 但汤米若能杀价买到车 |
[18:58] | on his return there will be ice cream. | 回来就有冰淇淋吃 |
[19:01] | Good dog, good family. | 好狗 好血统 |
[19:03] | He’ll get a little homesick, but he’ll get over it. | 它会想家 但很快就好 |
[19:06] | See you later, lads. See you, boss. | 改天见了… |
[19:09] | All right, Mickey. Laters. | 是啊 改天见 |
[19:13] | I don’t see what the fuss is about. | 没啥好担心的 |
[19:15] | They aren’t bad fellas. | 他们人都很好 |
[19:27] | The deal was, you bought it how you saw it. | 银货两讫了 |
[19:29] | Look, I’ve helped you as much as I’m going to help you. | 听着 我已尽量帮你了 |
[19:32] | See that car? Use it. | 你看那车 建议你干脆用它 |
[19:34] | You should fuck off now while you still got the legs to carry you. | 趁你还能落跑时快跑吧 |
[19:40] | Nobody brings you… | 没人会带大块头… |
[19:42] | unless they’re trying to say something without talking. | 来除非是想耍手段 |
[19:45] | Just give our money back and you can keep your caravan. | 钱还我们 车还你 |
[19:49] | Why do I want a caravan that’s got no wheels? | 我干嘛要没轮子的车? |
[19:52] | – You want to settle this with a fight? – Over my dead body. | -你想动手? -想都别想 |
[19:55] | Now, go on! Go on! | 走啊… |
[19:57] | I’ll not have you fighting! You know what happens when you fight! | 不准你打架 你一动手就出事 |
[20:01] | Get her to sit down. | 扶她去坐 |
[20:04] | For fuck’s sake! | 老天 |
[20:11] | Want the money? I ain’t fucked you. | 要钱? 我没搞你 |
[20:14] | I’ll fight you for it. You and me. | 要钱就打一场 你跟我 |
[20:29] | So that’s the kind of fight it’ll be. | 这才有看头 |
[20:32] | You want to stay down. | 投降吧 |
[20:39] | You want to stay down! | 投降吧 |
[20:43] | Get back down and fucking stay down. | 跪地求饶吧 |
[20:46] | I promise you, you want to stay down. | 你等着投降吧 |
[20:49] | Deadly kick for a fat fucker, you know that? | 知道吗? 死胖子拳头还不赖 |
[20:51] | Cheeky bastard. | 混蛋 |
[21:00] | – Okay, lads. – Get him on his feet. | -好了 -大家扶他起来 |
[21:03] | Get back down… | 投降吧 |
[21:04] | or you will not be coming up next time. | 下一拳你挂定了 |
[21:11] | Bollocks to you. | 去你的 |
[21:12] | This is sick. I’m out of here. | 真受不了 我要走了 |
[21:14] | You’re not going anywhere, you thick lump. | 哪都别去 胖子 |
[21:20] | You stay until the job’s done. | 打完才准走 |
[21:55] | It turned out that the sweet-talking, tattoo-sporting pikey… | 结果耍嘴皮 刺青的吉普赛人 |
[21:59] | was a gypsy bare-knuckle boxing champion. | 竟是不戴拳套拳赛的冠军 |
[22:02] | Which makes him harder than a coffin nail. | 他是个难缠的对手 |
[22:06] | Right now that’s the last thing on Tommy’s mind. | 现在汤米的脑里只想着… |
[22:10] | If Gorgeous doesn’t wake up in the next few minutes… | 要是拉风再不醒来 |
[22:13] | Tommy knows he’ll be buried with him. | 汤米也会跟着完蛋 |
[22:16] | Why would the gypsies want to explain… | 为何吉普赛人会要解释 |
[22:18] | why a man died in their campsite? | 有一个人在他们的营地挂掉? |
[22:21] | Not when they can bury the pair of them and just move camp. | 除了他们会埋尸拔营 |
[22:24] | It’s not like they got social security numbers, is it? | 这不像是他们有户口 是吗? |
[22:28] | Tommy, “The Tit”… | 汤米这家伙 |
[22:31] | is praying. | 一直在祈祷了 |
[22:32] | And if he isn’t… | 如果他没有 |
[22:34] | he fucking should be. | 他最好开始祈祷了 |
[23:04] | Bad Boy. | 烂人 |
[23:06] | – Sol. – Easy. | -阿索 -慢慢来 |
[23:08] | No, it’s a moissanite. | 不 这是假货 |
[23:11] | A what? | 什么? |
[23:12] | A moissanite is an artificial diamond, Lincoln. | 就是假钻石 |
[23:15] | It’s Mickey Mouse. | 很容易分辨的 |
[23:17] | Spurious. | 是假的 |
[23:19] | Not genuine. | 不是真的 |
[23:21] | And it’s worth… | 它根本… |
[23:23] | fuck-all. | 不值钱 |
[23:25] | Bad Boy, I keep telling you, stick to being a gangster. | 烂人 叫你当混混就好了 |
[23:28] | Leave this game to me and Sol. | 这生意让我跟阿索来 |
[23:31] | Laters. | 回头见 |
[23:36] | What is that, Vince? | 那是什么 |
[23:37] | This is a dog, Sol. | 狗啊 |
[23:39] | You are not bringing that thing in here. | 不准你把它带进来 |
[23:42] | It’s only a fucking dog. | 它只是条狗 |
[23:44] | – Where’d you get it? – The gyppos. | -哪来的? -吉普赛人 |
[23:46] | Here. | 拿去 |
[23:48] | They threw it in with the moody gold. | 它是买金子送的 |
[23:51] | You know gyppos, Sol. They’re always throwing dogs in with deals. | 你知道的 他们做生意老是附送狗 |
[23:55] | It better not be dangerous. | 它最好乖点 |
[23:58] | What do you think you’re doing now? | 你现在又干嘛? |
[24:01] | I want him to get used to the shop, don’t I? | 我要它习惯店里 不是吗? |
[24:06] | Stop the dog! | 阻止这只狗 |
[24:07] | Come back! | 过来… |
[24:09] | All right, Boris? | 好 老布? |
[24:11] | – Don’t worry about the dog. – I’m not. | -别担心狗 -我不担心 |
[24:16] | What can I do for you? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[24:18] | I have a job for you. | 我有工作给你 |
[24:20] | I already have a job. | 我早有了 |
[24:23] | Fifty grand for half a day’s work. | 半天给五万 |
[24:27] | Go on. | 说吧 |
[24:28] | I want you to hold up a bookies. | 我要你抢个地下赌场 |
[24:36] | From Russia with love, eh? | 从俄国来的爱心? |
[24:39] | I have stones to sell… | 我有货要卖 |
[24:41] | fat to chew and many men to see about many ducks… | 还要找很多人接头 |
[24:45] | so if I am not rushing you… | 我这不是在逼你… |
[24:47] | Slow down, Franky, my son. When in Rome. | 慢慢来 入乡要随俗 |
[24:51] | I am not in Rome, Doug. | 我不在境内 |
[24:54] | I am in a rush. | 我很急 |
[24:56] | I got to make the bookies. | 我要去赌场 |
[24:58] | Bookies? | 赌场? |
[25:00] | – What are you betting on? – Bomber Harris. | -你要赌什么? -炸药哈里 |
[25:04] | The unlicensed boxer? | 地下拳手? |
[25:08] | Do you know something that I don’t? | 你有内线消息吗? |
[25:11] | Bubbe, I probably know a lot you don’t. | 朋友 我知道的可多了 |
[25:17] | He’s bad to the bone, ain’t you, Tyrone? | 他坏到骨子去了 对吧? 泰隆 |
[25:20] | Of course I am. | 当然 |
[25:21] | Tyrone will drive for us. He’s done a rally driving course. | 泰隆负责开车 他上过越野赛车的课 |
[25:25] | Of course I have. | 当然 |
[25:29] | I don’t want that dog dribbling on my seats. | 我不要那狗口水滴在我车上 |
[25:32] | Your seats? | 你的车? |
[25:34] | Tyrone, this is a stolen car, mate. | 泰隆 这是赃车 |
[25:37] | While I’m at the wheel, it’s my car… | 我开的车就是我的车 |
[25:39] | so stop that dog dribbling on my seats. All right? | 不准让那狗的口水滴在车上 可以吗? |
[25:43] | I can’t believe you found it. Where’d it go? | 你怎会喜欢它 它去哪? |
[25:46] | It went back to the gyppos. | 回去找吉普赛人了 |
[25:48] | Shut up. And how could it find them? | 闭嘴 它怎么找得到? |
[25:51] | Well, I don’t know. I’m not a dog, Sol. | 不知 我又不是狗 |
[25:55] | Ask him. | 问它吧 |
[25:58] | It’s like he’s a fucking homing beacon. | 它像是个灯塔一样 |
[26:02] | Steady on the brakes. | 刹车踩轻一点 |
[26:04] | I thought you said he could drive, Sol. | 我以为你说他开车很行的 |
[26:06] | Don’t worry about me. Just worry about that dog on my seats. | 别管我 管好那只狗 |
[26:10] | All right? | 好吗? |
[26:32] | What? | 干嘛? |
[26:33] | You said he was a getaway driver. What the fuck can he get away from? | 你说他很会轧车的 他这算轧车吗? |
[26:37] | Don’t worry about Tyrone. He can move when he has to. | 别担心泰隆 必要时他就很行 |
[26:40] | Worry about getting us a gun. | 想想怎么找枪吧 |
[26:47] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[26:49] | This is a shotgun, Sol. | 霰弹枪 |
[26:52] | It’s a fucking anti-aircraft gun, Vincent. | 这枪是打飞机的 |
[26:55] | – I want to raise pulses, don’t I? – You’ll raise hell, never mind pulses. | -我想吓唬人 不是吗? -吓个屁啦 |
[27:17] | That does not look like a bookies. | 那看来不像地下赌场 |
[27:20] | Why’d we stop here? What’s the matter with that space over there? | 干嘛停这? 干嘛不停那? |
[27:25] | It’s too tight. | 太窄了 |
[27:27] | Too tight? | 太窄? |
[27:30] | You could land a jumbo-fucking-jet in there. | 那里够停一台大型喷射机 |
[27:32] | Leave him alone. He’s a natural. Ain’t you, Tyrone? | 别招惹他 他是行家 对吧? |
[27:36] | Of course I am. | 当然 |
[27:49] | A natural fucking idiot. Tyrone, what’ve you done? | 行家个屁 你搞什么? |
[27:52] | Yeah, Tyrone, what have you done? | 是啊 你搞什么? |
[27:55] | Look, you hassle me, you see what happens. | 让我分心就会这样 |
[27:58] | It’s all right. No, don’t move it now. | 没关系 不 别移了 |
[28:00] | People’ll see the damage. Why’d you do that? | 别人会看到的 你干嘛这样? |
[28:03] | I didn’t see it. | 我没看到 |
[28:05] | It’s a four-ton truck. It’s not like it’s a packet of fucking peanuts. | 那是辆四吨的卡车 不是一包花生 |
[28:09] | It was at a funny angle. | 角度很怪 |
[28:13] | It’s behind you, Tyrone. | 它停在你后面 |
[28:15] | Whenever you reverse, things come from behind you. | 倒车时 要看后面 |
[28:18] | Control that dog as well. | 管好你的狗 |
[28:21] | – Get that dog off him. – Get it off me. | -把狗拉开 -把狗拉开 |
[28:25] | Give me that squeaky toy. It shut him up last time. | 把玩具拿来 它上次玩了之后就没叫 |
[28:32] | Don’t snatch. | 别抢 |
[28:35] | He can’t swallow the whole ball. | 它吞不下去的 |
[28:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:44] | Why the fuck… | 你干嘛… |
[28:46] | did you put Gorgeous George… | 让拉风乔治在… |
[28:48] | into a bare-knuckle boxing match… | 跟炸药对决的两天前… |
[28:51] | two days before he had to fight The Bomber? | 上场去打不戴拳套的拳赛? |
[28:54] | He was half his size. I didn’t expect him to get hurt. | 对手不起眼 我以为他不会受伤 |
[28:57] | You put the man into a bare-knuckle boxing match. | 你让他上场打不戴拳套的拳赛 |
[29:02] | What the fuck did you expect? | 你到底在想什么? |
[29:04] | A grease-down and a shiatsu? | 不爽还有按摩? |
[29:07] | Who took the jam out of your doughnut? | 谁让你不爽? |
[29:09] | You took the fucking jam out of my doughnut. | 是你让我不爽 汤米 |
[29:12] | You did. | 是你 |
[29:17] | You said get a good deal. | 你说要做个好买卖 |
[29:18] | I fail to recognize the correlation… | 我忘了衡量… |
[29:21] | between losing 10 grand, hospitalizing Gorgeous… | 损失一万 乔治住院和… |
[29:24] | and a good deal. | 好买卖的相关性 |
[29:26] | How’ll we explain this to Brick Top? | 我要怎么跟红发阿托说? |
[29:28] | That his fight won’t happen? | 这拳赛打不成了? |
[29:31] | We replace the fighter. | 换拳手啊 |
[29:32] | Oh, and hope he doesn’t notice? | 祈祷他不会注意到? |
[29:34] | Who the fuck will we replace him with? | 我们又能换谁? |
[29:37] | What about John The Gun? | 枪管约翰… |
[29:39] | Or Mad Fist Willy? | 或疯拳威利? |
[29:41] | You’re not Mr. Current Affairs, are you? | 你消息还真不灵通 不是吗? |
[29:44] | Mad Fist went mad… | 疯拳威利疯了 |
[29:46] | and The Gun shot himself. | 枪管约翰自杀了 |
[29:53] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[29:59] | What? | 什么? |
[30:00] | Let’s use the fucking pikey. | 用吉普赛人吧 |
[30:03] | – How much you gonna pay us? – 10 K. | -你出多少? -一万 |
[30:06] | Me bollocks. Lose more than that running for the bus. | 妈的 也没什么赚头嘛 |
[30:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:20] | I’ll do it for a caravan. | 为露营车 |
[30:23] | A what? | 为什么? |
[30:24] | A caravan. | 露营车 |
[30:25] | – Top of the range and all that. – It was us that wanted a caravan. | -要最好的 -想要露营车的是我们 |
[30:29] | Anyway, what’s wrong with this one? | 这个不好吗? |
[30:32] | It’s not for me. It’s for me ma. | 不是为我 是为我妈妈 |
[30:36] | Your what? | 你的谁? |
[30:37] | His ma. | 他妈 |
[31:05] | Brick Top runs an illegal bookies. | 红发阿托经营地下赌场 |
[31:08] | They take bets on anything that involves blood and pain. | 只要有看头的 他们都赌 |
[31:11] | Now I’m changing fighters… | 我现在换拳手 |
[31:14] | and Brick Top’s gonna exploit the situation. | 他会利用情势 |
[31:17] | He’s gonna pull my pants down, grease me up… | 他会把我五花大绑 |
[31:20] | and aim for penetration. | 好好地搞我一顿 |
[31:22] | If I didn’t have the replacement pikey… | 要是我没换人上场 |
[31:25] | he’d want to split me in half. | 他会把我分尸 |
[31:31] | They could charm the paint off walls, these fellas. | 他们喜欢这样 |
[31:41] | Look mean now, you hairy fucker, won’t you? | 看来很酷啊 不是吗? |
[31:45] | Shits himself when you put him in the ring. | 放进场内就吓得拉屎 |
[31:48] | Poke him with a stick, you watch his bollocks grow. | 鞭策它 让它更强 |
[31:51] | Do you like a dog fight, Turkish? | 老土 喜欢斗狗吗? |
[31:54] | We’ve lost Gorgeous George. | 拉风乔治挂了 |
[32:00] | You’re gonna have to repeat that. | 再说一遍 |
[32:03] | We’ve lost Gorgeous George. | 拉风乔治挂了 |
[32:06] | Well, where’d you lose him? | 在哪挂的? |
[32:08] | He ain’t a set of fucking car keys, is he? | 他不是一串车钥匙吧? |
[32:11] | And it’s not as if he’s incon-fucking-spicuous, is it? | 他不是一点都不起眼吧? |
[32:14] | We’re not backing out. | 我们不会退出 |
[32:15] | You bet your bollocks to a barn dance you’re not. | 你当然不能退出 |
[32:18] | We’re changing the fighter. | 我们要换拳手 |
[32:22] | Oh, fuck me, your lady friend got a voice? | 妈的 你的笨女人会讲话耶? |
[32:25] | Who are you changing him to, sweetheart? | 你要换谁上场? |
[32:27] | You won’t know him, but he’s mustard. | 你不认识他 但他很行 |
[32:30] | Mustard? | 很行? |
[32:31] | I don’t care if he’s Muhammad “I’m Hard” Bruce Lee… | 我才不管他是不是阿里 |
[32:35] | you can’t change fighters. | 你不能换拳手 |
[32:36] | – You’ve still got your fight. – No. | -你还是能让拳赛照样进行 -不 |
[32:39] | I lose all bets at the bookies. You can’t change fighters. | 我会输掉所有的钱 你不能换拳手 |
[32:42] | So, no, I don’t have my fight, do I, you fucking prat? | 所以拳赛泡汤了 对吧? |
[32:46] | You can take bets at the fight. | 你能在拳赛时收赌金 |
[32:49] | Put a lead on her, Turkish, before she gets bitten. | 管好他 别让他坏事 |
[32:51] | Do you want to get bitten, sweetheart? | 你也不想坏事 对吧? |
[32:59] | Make sure your man goes down in the fourth. | 让你的人在第四局倒下 |
[33:02] | You understand me now, don’t you, Turkish? | 懂了吗 老土? |
[33:07] | This is the one place I didn’t want to be: | 我最不想… |
[33:09] | In his debt. | 欠他人情 |
[33:11] | Which now means I’m in his pocket. | 这表示 我得听他的了 |
[33:14] | You’re on thin-fucking-ice, my pedigree chums. | 你在走他妈的薄冰 |
[33:17] | And I shall be under it when it breaks. | 出状况我就等着你 |
[33:21] | Now, fuck off. | 滚吧 |
[33:31] | Doug, where’s Franky Four Fingers? | 狗头 四指老法呢? |
[33:34] | I don’t know. I’m not his mother. But I’m seeing him later. | 我又不是他老妈 稍后会碰到他 |
[33:37] | – When later? – He said he wanted cash. | -什么时候? -他说他要现金 |
[33:40] | So he’s coming back after he’s been to a fight. | 他去看场拳赛再来 |
[33:49] | A fight? | 拳赛? |
[33:51] | What do you mean, a fight? A boxing match? | 什么拳赛? 拳击赛? |
[33:56] | – Is there gambling involved? – It’s a boxing match, Avi. | -有赌局吗? -只是场拳赛 |
[34:01] | – Did he have a case with him? – Yes, he had a case. | -他有带着一个箱子吗? -有 |
[34:03] | And this schmuck is gambling? | 这混蛋还要赌? |
[34:05] | You’re talking about Franky “I’ve got a problem with gambling” Four Fingers. | 你在说”我的赌瘾很重”的四指老法 |
[34:10] | Avi, I’m not telepathic. | 我又不会心电感应 |
[34:12] | You’re plenty stupid, I’ll give you that. | 我说你倒是够蠢了 |
[34:14] | Do you know why they call him Franky Four Fingers? | 知道他为何叫四指老法吗? |
[34:17] | I have no idea. | 不知 |
[34:19] | Because he makes stupid bets with dangerous people. | 因为他跟危险的人对赌 |
[34:22] | When he doesn’t pay up, they give him the chop. | 他赔不出赌金 他们切他手指 |
[34:25] | And I’m not talking about his fucking foreskin. | 那可不是割包皮 |
[34:27] | I’m sure he can pay. | 我想他赔得起的 |
[34:29] | Not with my goods. Got a toothbrush? We’re going to London. | 带着我的货就不行 带牙膏了吗? 我们去英国 |
[34:33] | Do you hear that? I’m coming to London! | 听见了吗? 我要去伦敦 |
[34:40] | – Avi! – Shut up and sit down, you bald fuck! | -老艾 -闭上嘴坐下 |
[34:46] | I don’t like leaving my own country… | 我不喜欢离开我自己的国家 |
[34:48] | especially leaving it for anything less than warm, sandy beaches… | 特别不喜欢离开有阳光和沙滩 |
[34:53] | and cocktails with little straw hats. | 还有鸡尾酒跟草帽的地方 |
[34:56] | We’ve got sandy beaches. | 我们有沙滩 |
[34:58] | So who the fuck wants to see them? | 谁要去? |
[35:00] | I hope you can appreciate the concern I have for my friend Franky. | 希望你明白我对老法的关切 |
[35:04] | I’ll find him, and you’ll help me find him. | 我要找到他 你要帮我找到他 |
[35:07] | And we’ll start at that fight. | 我们从拳赛开始找 |
[35:11] | How am I gonna get it out? | 要怎么弄出来? |
[35:13] | It will probably cough it up. | 它也许会吐出来 |
[35:15] | Will he be all right? | 它不会死吧? |
[35:16] | I hope not. | 希望不会 |
[35:18] | – Are we gonna rob this bookies? – Yes, big man. | -我们到底抢不抢啊? -抢啊 |
[35:21] | Why are we waiting? | 那我们在等什么? |
[35:23] | We are waiting for a man with four fingers, carrying a briefcase. | 我们等一个带着手提箱的四指男人 |
[35:27] | And why’s that? | 为什么? |
[35:28] | Because the deal is, the Russian gets the case, we get the money. | 因为说好了 俄国佬拿箱子我们拿钱 |
[35:33] | What’s in the case? | 箱里有什么? |
[35:34] | For fuck’s sake, Tyrone, just concentrate on the steering wheel. | 妈的 专心开车就好 |
[35:41] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[35:42] | – Private night tonight, chaps. – I’m well aware of that, my son. | -今晚并不开放 -我知道 |
[35:45] | That’s why we’re here. | 所以我们才来 |
[35:48] | Well done. This is the back way in. | 很好 这是后门 |
[35:50] | Oh, really? I thought it was the front. | 真的? 我以为是前门 |
[35:54] | – Private night tonight, chaps. – We know. That’s why we’re here. | -今晚并不开放 -我们知道 所以我们才来 |
[35:58] | Tickets. | 票 |
[35:59] | Are we ever gonna get into this place? | 我们什么时候才可以进去啊? |
[36:02] | Avi, Avi, you gotta understand. | 老艾 你要了解 |
[36:05] | This ain’t exactly Vegas, and this ain’t exactly legal. | 这里不是赌城 这也不是合法的 |
[36:08] | I’m not looking for Vegas or for legal. | 我不找赌城 也不找合法 |
[36:11] | I’m looking for Franky. | 我只想找四指老法 |
[36:13] | I know that, and he said he’s gonna be here. | 我知道 他说他会来的 |
[36:17] | – Lf there’s gambling, he’ll be here. – Let’s not have a fuck-up. | -有赌局 他就会到 -听清楚了 |
[36:20] | You won’t let us down. | 你别让我们失望 |
[36:22] | He’s going down in the fourth, don’t you worry about that. | 他第四局会倒 别担心 |
[36:29] | Is that him? | 那是他吗? |
[36:31] | I don’t know. How many fingers did he have? | 不知 他有几只手指? |
[36:33] | Sorry, I didn’t get the binoculars out in time. | 抱歉 来不及拿望远镜 |
[36:35] | Let’s not stand on ceremony. Let’s start the show. | 别太张扬 动手吧 |
[36:54] | Do you know who this bookies belongs to? | 知道这些赌场是谁的吗? |
[36:56] | If you know what’s good for you you’ll give me everything… | 知道对你比较好 把所有东西交出来 |
[37:05] | What are you doing? | 你在上面干嘛? |
[37:07] | What does it look like I’m doing up here? | 看起来像在干嘛? |
[37:11] | This is starting to hurt, Solomon. | 开始痛了 阿索 |
[37:14] | Drop the screen now. | 把隔板放下 |
[37:20] | How you doing, Vince? | 没事吧? |
[37:21] | I’d do a lot better if you’d stop using my name. | 别叫我名字就没事 |
[37:24] | – Fill that bag. – All bets are off. | -装满袋子 -下注时间已过 |
[37:26] | I am not in here to make a fucking bet. | 我不是来这里下注的 |
[37:30] | Appreciated… | 谢谢… |
[37:31] | but all bets… | 但是下注… |
[37:35] | are… | 时间… |
[37:37] | off. | 已过 |
[37:39] | If all bets are off, there can’t be any money, can there? | 时间一过 就不会有钱 会吗? |
[37:44] | I ain’t fucking buying that. | 我不相信 |
[37:46] | That’s handy because I ain’t fucking selling it. It’s a fact. | 没办法 这是事实 |
[37:51] | What have you got? | 你有什么? |
[37:54] | Nothing, really. | 没什么 |
[37:58] | A few coins, but no notes. | 一点铜板 没纸钞 |
[38:02] | Show me your hands. | 把手给我看 |
[38:06] | You’ve got five fingers. | 你有五只手指 |
[38:10] | Copper coins. | 铜板 |
[38:12] | What do you mean, copper-fucking-coins? | 什么意思 铜板? |
[38:24] | It won’t open because it’s a security door. | 打不开 是保全门 |
[38:28] | Hold that. | 拿着 |
[38:38] | My leg. | 我的脚 |
[38:42] | What are you moaning about? It didn’t even touch it. | 你乱叫什么? 根本没打中你 |
[38:54] | We’re fucked. | 我们完了 |
[39:03] | What the fuck are you two doing? | 你们俩在干嘛? |
[39:10] | Get us out of here. | 快带我们走 |
[39:17] | Tyrone, what are you doing? Get us out of here! | 你在干嘛? 快带我们走啊 |
[39:27] | Who the fuck is this man, Tyrone? | 这个人是谁? |
[39:33] | He’s a man with four fingers and a briefcase, Vinny. | 他是带着箱子的四指男人 |
[39:39] | In the red corner… | 在红色角落… |
[39:40] | we have the young and unchallenged… | 是年轻 没什么经验的… |
[39:43] | So, Mickey, you’re going down in the fourth. Is that clear? | 米奇 你第四局要倒下 听清楚了? |
[39:48] | Just make sure he doesn’t kill me. | 要确定他不会杀了我 |
[39:50] | So give it up for the bone-crunching… | 大家欢迎出拳狠又准的… |
[39:54] | one-punch machine gun… | 出拳机器… |
[39:56] | Mickey! | 米奇 |
[40:03] | And in the other corner… | 在另外一个角落 |
[40:07] | Now, I know he looks like a fat fucker… | 我知道他看来很胖 |
[40:09] | Well, he is a fat fucker, but he’s dirty and he’s dangerous. | 他是很胖 但他卑鄙又危险 |
[40:12] | Bomber “The Mad Man” Harris! | 疯狂炸弹哈里 |
[40:20] | Now, try and look like a fighter. | 装得像一点 |
[40:22] | Let’s get ready… | 准备… |
[40:25] | to rumble! | 开打吧 |
[41:00] | Do you realize I’m fucking forty grand down? | 知道我输了四万吗? |
[41:04] | What’s the fucking crack? | 搞什么鬼? |
[41:06] | – I’ll make it up to you. – I ain’t happy. | -我会补偿你 -我不爽 |
[41:09] | I’ll make it up to you, I promise. Stand on me. | 我保证让你爽 相信我 |
[41:12] | Oh, that fucking pikey’s put me in it. | 那吉普赛人害惨我了 |
[41:17] | Thanks for the tip, Brick Top. | 谢谢你的消息 |
[41:19] | Listen, you fucking fringe, if I throw a dog a bone… | 听着 白痴 我丢骨头给狗吃 |
[41:23] | I don’t want to know if it tastes good. | 并不想知道味道好不好 |
[41:24] | Stop me again whilst I’m walking and I’ll cut your fucking jacobs off. | 你再阻挡我走路 我就割了你的卵蛋 |
[41:51] | – He’s here. – Well, you explain it to him. | -他来了 -你跟他解释 |
[42:01] | – What you doing? – The case was attached to his arm. | -你在干嘛? -他跟箱子铐在一起 |
[42:04] | So why didn’t you chop it off? | 为何不切了他的手? |
[42:07] | We ain’t fucking butchers, Boris. | 我们又不是屠夫 |
[42:09] | But he has the case. | 但是箱子在他身上 |
[42:11] | Look, we… Well, you have a problem. | 听着…有个问题 |
[42:15] | There weren’t much cash at the bookies. | 赌场里没多少现金 |
[42:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:21] | Here is the 10 grand. | 这里有一万 |
[42:22] | No. Keep it. We want this. | 留着吧 我们要这个 |
[42:26] | Well, at least half of this. | 至少一半归我们 |
[42:29] | What was in the case was mine. | 箱子里的东西是我的 |
[42:32] | What was in the bookies was yours. Okay? | 赌场里的才是你的 知道吗? |
[42:35] | It wasn’t much, but here is the 10 large to help the situation. | 不多 一万多少有帮助 |
[42:39] | No, I’m afraid it’s too late for that. | 我想已经太迟了 |
[42:41] | We want half of this, and that’s because we’re being generous. | 我们要一半 那是因为我们很慷慨 |
[42:45] | We could, by all rights, keep the whole fucking stone, Boris. | 我们本可以全拿的 老布 |
[42:59] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[43:03] | Drop the gun, fat boy. | 把枪丢下 胖子 |
[43:08] | You fucking idiots. He could not know my name. | 白痴 他本来不知我是谁的 |
[43:13] | Give me the stone. | 把钻石给我 |
[43:16] | – It’s in the case. – What? | -在箱子里 -什么? |
[43:20] | It’s in the case. | 在箱子里 |
[43:21] | You put the stone in the case? | 你把钻石放箱里? |
[43:24] | Open it and give me the stone. | 那就打开它 把钻石拿给我 |
[43:27] | The only man who knew the combination, you just shot. | 知道密码的人刚被你宰了 |
[44:00] | Now, it’s not too clever to hang about after Mickey’s performance. | 米奇的事之后 我该落跑的 |
[44:04] | Brick Top, in short, will be looking to kill Tommy, Mickey and myself. | 汤米 米奇和我 一定会被红发阿托追杀 |
[44:10] | I know he’s looking for us, but I don’t have a choice. | 我知道他在找我们 但我别无选择 |
[44:14] | I’m happy to leave the country, but I need money to do so. | 我很愿意离开这国家 但我需要跑路费 |
[44:18] | But any money I have is in the safe, which is in the office. | 但我钱都放办公室的保险箱里 |
[44:22] | Once I have that, it’s… | 只要拿到… |
[44:24] | Oink, oink. | 咿喔咿喔 |
[44:26] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[44:30] | So that’s where you keep the sugar. | 原来你钱放这里啊 |
[44:33] | What brings you two here? Run out of pants to sniff? | 你们怎么来了? 没女人好玩? |
[44:38] | That sounds like hostility, doesn’t it? | 好凶啊 你说是不是? |
[44:40] | And we don’t like hostility, do we, Errol? | 我们不喜欢别人凶 对吧? |
[44:43] | No, we don’t, John. | 对 |
[44:57] | I just had them polished. | 我才刚擦好 |
[45:04] | Go and put the kettle on. | 去烧开水 |
[45:10] | – You take sugar? – No, thank you, Turkish. | -要放糖吗? -不 谢了 |
[45:14] | I’m sweet enough. | 我够甜了 |
[45:24] | He is now your problem. | 他现在是你的问题了 |
[45:28] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[45:37] | You can keep the 10 grand, along with the body… | 你们可以拿一万加一具尸体 |
[45:41] | but if I see you again, you motherfuckers… | 但别让我再看到你们 |
[45:48] | Well, look at him. | 看看他 |
[45:56] | I’ve got a bare-knuckle fight in a couple of days. | 我在几天内有场不戴拳套的拳赛 |
[46:00] | I want to use the pikey. | 我要用那吉普赛人 |
[46:03] | All right. Of course. | 好 |
[46:04] | Of course, fucking of course. | 好个屁 |
[46:07] | I wasn’t asking, I was telling. | 我不是在问 是在告诉你 |
[46:10] | But this time… | 这次… |
[46:12] | I do want him to go down in the fourth. | 我一定要他在第四局倒下 |
[46:17] | And I do mean it, this time. | 这回我很认真 |
[46:30] | Now, I know you come back here to open your safe. | 我知道你是回来开保险箱的 |
[46:37] | So now you can open it. | 你可以开了 |
[46:40] | Turkish has been a busy little bastard. | 他真忙啊 |
[46:42] | I think he’s got away with enough. | 我想你让他犯够错了 |
[46:44] | Thinking can get you into trouble, Errol. I shouldn’t do so much of it. | 你别动脑袋比较好 我不该常动脑袋的 |
[46:48] | That takes care of one little piggy. | 那家伙有的忙了 |
[46:51] | Now find me the silly sods who blagged the bookies. | 去找那些笨抢匪 |
[46:54] | Find them today. | 今天就找到他们 |
[47:14] | Top of the morning to you, Mrs. O’Neil. | 早安 欧夫人 |
[47:17] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[47:20] | You’re a snake in the grass, ain’t you? Where’d they come from? | 你很聪明吧? 哪来的? |
[47:23] | You’re looking for my boy, are you? | 你找我儿子吧? |
[47:26] | – Do you know where I can find him? – Yeah. | -知道哪能找到他呢? -知道 |
[47:29] | Would you like to share that information? | 我想跟为分享那消息吗? |
[47:32] | I don’t want you getting my boy into trouble. | 我不要你让我儿子出事 |
[47:35] | He’s my only boy. And he’s a good boy. | 他是我唯一的乖宝贝 而且他很乖 |
[47:40] | He’s coursing. | 他去打猎了 |
[47:44] | What’s coursing? | 什么? |
[47:46] | Hare coursing. | 猎兔子 |
[47:48] | They set two lurchers… They’re dogs, before you ask. | 在你问之前 他们带了两只狗… |
[47:52] | On a hare. | 去追兔子 |
[47:55] | And the hare has to outrun the dogs. | 兔子必须跑得比狗快 |
[47:58] | So, what if it doesn’t? | 要是跑不快呢? |
[48:01] | Well, the big rabbit gets fucked, doesn’t it? | 那兔宝宝就玩完了 不是吗? |
[48:08] | Proper fucked? | 它会被玩? |
[48:11] | Yeah, Tommy. | 对 |
[48:12] | Before “zee” Germans get there. | 在德国人出现之前 |
[48:17] | Do you know these tits, Errol? | 你认得这些笨蛋吗? |
[48:19] | I know a lot of tits… | 我认得很多笨蛋 |
[48:21] | but I don’t know any as fucking stupid as these two. | 但我不认得这么笨的笨蛋 |
[48:24] | John? | 约翰? |
[48:26] | I can’t help, guv. | 我没办法 |
[48:32] | Tyrone. | 泰隆 |
[48:34] | You silly, fat bastard. | 你这个笨猪 |
[48:38] | – Do you want to do it? – That depends. | -你要上场吗? -看情况 |
[48:40] | On what? | 什么情况? |
[48:42] | On you buying this caravan. | 看你要买下这辆露营车 |
[48:45] | Not the rouge one. The rose. | 不是红色的 是粉红色的 |
[48:48] | – It’s not the same caravan. – Not the same fight. | -那辆不一样 -拳赛也不是同一场 |
[48:50] | It’s twice the size of the last one. | 这比上一辆大两倍 |
[48:52] | The fight is twice the size. And me ma needs a caravan. | 拳赛也是 我妈需要新车 |
[48:55] | I like to look after me ma. It’s a fair deal. Take it. | 我想孝顺我妈 这很公平 接受吧 |
[48:59] | You’re lucky we aren’t worm food after your last performance. | 你上回那样 我们没死算走运 |
[49:03] | Buying a tart’s mobile palace is a little fucking rich. | 买好车给女人有点浪费 |
[49:09] | I wasn’t calling your mum a tart. I just meant… | 我不是说你妈不值得 我是说… |
[49:12] | Save your breath for cooling your porridge. | 别多费唇舌了 |
[49:23] | Right. And she’s terrible partial to the periwinkle blue. | 她喜欢常春藤蓝 |
[49:29] | Have I made myself clear? | 我说得够清楚了吧? |
[49:32] | Yeah, that’s perfectly clear, Mickey. | 很清楚 |
[49:35] | Just give me one minute to confer with my colleague. | 给我一分钟跟伙伴商量 |
[49:43] | Did you understand a word of what he said? | 你听懂他说什么吗? |
[49:48] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[49:51] | Fucker. | 混球 |
[49:53] | I’ll bet you for it. | 我跟你对赌 |
[49:55] | You’ll what? | 你什么? |
[49:56] | He’ll bet you for it. | 他跟你对赌 |
[49:58] | What, like Tommy did last time? Do me a favour? | 跟汤米上次一样? 帮我个忙? |
[50:01] | I’ll do you a favour. | 我会帮你个忙 |
[50:03] | You have first bet. If I win, I get a caravan… | 你先选边 如果我赢 新车归我 |
[50:06] | and the boys get a pair of them shoes. | 大家还有新鞋 |
[50:10] | If I lose… | 如果我输… |
[50:14] | fuck it, I’ll do the fight for free. | 妈的 我免费上场打拳 |
[50:19] | The last thing I really want to do is bet a pikey. | 我最不想跟吉普赛人赌 |
[50:22] | However, I don’t really have much of a choice. | 但我没多少选择 |
[50:25] | Somehow I’ve got to get him to fight, but if I lose… | 我得设法让他上场 但我若输了… |
[50:28] | Well, I don’t even want to think about losing. | 我想都不敢想 |
[50:32] | Okay. I reckon the hare gets fucked. | 好吧 我想兔子会完蛋 |
[50:36] | What? Proper fucked? | 什么? 完蛋了? |
[50:40] | You got that, London? | 收到了吗? 伦敦 |
[50:42] | We’re on! | 开始了 |
[51:56] | I’ll fucking tell you! Get those off me. | 我说 把狗拉开 |
[51:59] | I’ll tell you who robbed your bookies. | 我告诉你是谁抢了赌场 |
[52:18] | Periwinkle blue. Bye, boys. | 常春藤蓝 拜 |
[52:22] | Who’s proper fucked now, then? | 现在是谁玩完了? |
[52:26] | There’s something very wrong with this. | 我们麻烦可大了 |
[52:29] | It was us that wanted to buy a caravan off of him. | 本来是我们要跟他们买车 |
[52:33] | Well, why didn’t you “bust a cap in his ass” then, Tommy? | 那你干嘛不拿枪毙了他? |
[52:38] | Mind you, you’d do more damage if you threw it at him. | 用拍的杀伤力更大 |
[52:41] | What? You saying I can’t shoot? | 什么? 你说我不敢开枪? |
[52:44] | Oh, no, Tommy. I wasn’t saying you can’t shoot. | 不 我不是说你不敢 |
[52:48] | I know you can’t shoot. | 我知道你不行 |
[52:50] | What we’re saying is, that piece of shit stuck in your trousers… | 我是说你裤子里塞的那把废铁 |
[52:55] | would do more damage if you fed it to him. | 只有用拍的才能伤到人 |
[52:57] | You saying the gun don’t work? | 你是说这枪不能用? |
[52:59] | You tried it? | 你试过了? |
[53:05] | Whoops. | 糟糕 |
[53:09] | I want to see that sneaky fucking Russian. | 我想找那俄国骗子 |
[53:12] | Why’s he got a tea cosy on his head? | 他头上干嘛戴套子? |
[53:15] | To keep his head warm. | 保暖啊 |
[53:17] | – What happened to him? – He got shot in the face. | -他怎么了? -他脸上中了一枪 |
[53:20] | I thought that was obvious. | 我该想到那很明显 |
[53:21] | What’d you do that for? You mistake him for a rabbit? | 你为何这么做? 你把他当兔子打? |
[53:24] | – What do you want me to do? – Sort it out. | -你要我怎么办? -设法解决 |
[53:27] | – I’m not a witch doctor. – But you are a bad boy yardie… | -我又不是巫师 -但你是个混混… |
[53:30] | and bad boy yardies should know how to get rid of bodies. | 是混混就会毁尸灭迹 |
[53:33] | I create the bodies, I don’t erase the bodies. | 我又不搞葬仪社 |
[53:42] | We’re in, governor. | 我们进来了 |
[53:46] | Goody gumdrops. | 很好 |
[53:48] | Get us a cup of tea, would you, Errol? | 倒杯茶来喝吧? |
[53:52] | Grab hold of his legs. | 捉住他的脚 |
[53:53] | What do you think I’m gonna grab him by, his ears? | 你以为我要捉哪? 耳朵吗? |
[54:07] | Hope this is not a bad moment. | 没打扰到你们吧 |
[54:14] | Do you know who I am? | 你们知道我是谁吗? |
[54:18] | I do. | 我知道 |
[54:26] | Good. That will save me some time, then. | 很好 这能省些时间 |
[54:31] | Well, I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[54:40] | You’re always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. | 你们要一起抬起来会有困难的 |
[54:45] | Apparently, the best thing to do… | 绝佳的做法是… |
[54:48] | is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together. | 把他切成六块 堆成一堆 |
[54:53] | Would someone mind telling me, who are you? | 谁介意告诉我 你是谁啊? |
[54:56] | When you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them. | 切成六块后 你得灭迹 |
[54:59] | It’s no good leaving it in the freezer for your mum to discover. | 放冰箱里被你妈发现 不会是个好主意 |
[55:08] | Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. | 我听说最好的办法是拿去喂猪 |
[55:14] | You gotta starve the pigs for a few days… | 你得把猪饿上几天 |
[55:16] | then the chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. | 接着它们看到碎尸块 会像看到王品牛排 |
[55:21] | You gotta shave the heads of your victims and pull the teeth out… | 你得把死人脑袋剃光 牙齿拔掉 |
[55:24] | for the piggies’ digestion. | 免得猪不消化 |
[55:26] | You could do this afterwards, of course… | 当然 这你可以之后再做 |
[55:29] | but you don’t want to sieve through pigshit, do you? | 但你不想在猪屎里捞东西吧? |
[55:32] | They will go through bone like butter. | 它们能消化骨头 |
[55:36] | You need at least 16 pigs to finish the job in one sitting… | 一次搞定需要至少十六头猪 |
[55:41] | so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. | 要留心有养猪场的人 |
[55:45] | They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds… | 它们能消化重达两百磅的人 |
[55:48] | in about eight minutes. | 只需要八分钟 |
[55:51] | That means that a single pig… | 那表示一只猪… |
[55:52] | can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh… | 每分钟可以消化… |
[55:56] | every minute. | 两磅生肉 |
[55:59] | Hence the expression… | 所以才有人说… |
[56:01] | “as greedy as a pig.” | 猪很贪婪 |
[56:08] | Well, thank you for that. That’s a great weight off me mind. | 谢谢你的说明 我真是如释重负 |
[56:13] | Now, if you wouldn’t mind telling me who the fuck you are… | 希望你不介意告诉我你是谁 |
[56:16] | apart from someone who feeds people to pigs, of course. | 除了说是把人拿去喂猪的人之外 |
[56:23] | Do you know what “nemesis” means? | 你知道天谴代表什么? |
[56:30] | “A righteous infliction of retribution… | 报应的责罚 |
[56:33] | manifested by an appropriate agent.” | 由一个适当的化身执行 |
[56:37] | Personified, in this case, by a horrible cunt: | 在这里 就是指一个讨厌的人 |
[56:43] | Me. | 我 |
[56:52] | Gentlemen… | 各位 |
[57:25] | Why can’t you find me Franky, Doug? | 你怎么找不到老法? |
[57:28] | Avi, what do you want me to do? I’m not a bounty hunter. | 你要我怎样? 我又不开征信社 |
[57:34] | What about Tony? | 东尼呢? |
[57:35] | Bullet-Tooth Tony. | 钢弹牙东尼 |
[57:37] | Who’s Bullet-Tooth… | 谁是钢弹牙… |
[57:38] | – Tony! – You silly fuck. | -东尼 -小笨蛋 |
[57:40] | He’s a liability. | 他很可靠 |
[57:41] | He’d find Moses and the burning bush. | 他连摩西都找得到 |
[57:44] | You are gonna die, Tony! | 你死定了 东尼 |
[57:45] | He got shot six times, had the bullets moulded into gold. | 他被射中六枪 拿子弹做牙 |
[57:50] | I shoot you, you go down! | 我射你 你死定了 |
[57:52] | He has two in his teeth that Dad did, so he loves Dad. | 对 有两颗是老爸帮他做的 所以他爱死老爸了 |
[57:55] | Why don’t you fucking die? | 你怎么不死? |
[57:58] | – He’s the best chance you got. – Six times? | -他一定能帮你找老法 -六枪? |
[58:02] | In one sitting. | 一次中六枪 |
[58:04] | You’re in trouble now. | 你麻烦大了 |
[58:07] | Sounds promising. What are we waiting for? | 听来不错 我们还等什么? |
[58:22] | Bonjour. | 你好 |
[58:27] | What’s so fucking important? | 什么这么重要? |
[58:29] | Why do you think we’ve got a dead man… | 你想我们怎么会有个死人 |
[58:32] | missing an arm in our office? – Talk to me, tell me. | -手臂被切掉 躺在这里? -告诉我啊 |
[58:35] | You give us four days… | 给我们四天 |
[58:37] | l’ll get you a stone the size of a fucking home. I kid you not. | 我就帮你把那颗大钻石弄到手 不骗你 |
[58:41] | What do you think, Errol? | 你觉得呢? |
[58:42] | I think we should drip-dry them, while we got the chance. | 我想我们该趁早做了他们 |
[58:46] | It was a rhetorical question, Errol. | 这是修辞上的问题 |
[58:48] | What have I told you about thinking? | 我怎么告诉过你关于思路的? |
[58:51] | – You got 48 hours. – Yeah. | -你们有48小时 -好 |
[58:54] | You can keep that silly, fat wanker. The lads can’t lift him. | 你们可以留下胖子 他们搬不动 |
[58:57] | Forty-eight hours. | 48小时 |
[58:59] | After that it’s your family… | 否则杀你全家 |
[59:01] | and the pigs finish what the dogs don’t do. | 猪会完成狗做不了的 |
[59:06] | So, what should I call you? Should I call you “Bullet”? “Tooth”? | 我该怎么称呼你? 我该叫你钢弹还是牙 |
[59:10] | Call me “Susan” if it makes you happy. | 你想叫我阿花也行 |
[59:12] | Tony, there is a man I’d like you to find. | 东尼 我想你找一个人 |
[59:16] | That depends on all the elements in the equation. How many are there? | 要视现实情况而定 有多少? |
[59:19] | Forty thousand. | 四万 |
[59:23] | Where was he last seen? | 他最后出现在哪? |
[59:26] | At a bookies. | 一个赌场 |
[59:27] | Bookies? | 赌场? |
[59:31] | Pass us the blower, Susi. | 拿电话来 阿花 |
[59:37] | – Bookies got blagged last night. – Blagged? Speak English. | -昨晚有间赌场被刮 -刮? 拜托你说中文 |
[59:40] | This country spawned the language, and nobody seems to speak it. | 我以为这国家说那语言 似乎没人说 |
[59:45] | Blagged, robbed. | 刮 就是抢 |
[59:47] | We’ll see a man that may know something. | 我们去见一个可能知情的人 |
[59:49] | I need a gun. | 我需要枪 |
[59:51] | You don’t, Rosebud, me old son. You need me. | 你不需要 你需要我 |
[59:57] | I got fucking black ink all over fuck boy. | 他全身都是墨水 |
[1:00:00] | He’s stained for fucking life. | 这辈子都洗不掉了 |
[1:00:02] | That and the golden teeth as well. Fucking hell… | 还有金牙 妈的 |
[1:00:05] | All right, Mullet? | 你还好吧 老穆? |
[1:00:11] | How you doing? You all right, mate? | 你好 东尼 |
[1:00:14] | Nice tie. | 领带不错 |
[1:00:15] | I heard you weren’t about that much. | 听说你最近不常出现了 |
[1:00:17] | Still warm, the blood that courses through my veins. | 我还活着 血还是热的 |
[1:00:21] | Unlike yours, Mullet. | 不像你 |
[1:00:24] | Who blagged Brick Top’s bookies? | 我要知道昨晚谁刮了红发阿托的赌场 |
[1:00:26] | – Do me a favour, Tone. – I will do you a favour, Mullet. | -拜托你吧 -我让你拜托 |
[1:00:29] | I’ll not bash the fuck out of you in front of all your girlfriends. | 我不会在你相好面前 痛扁你一顿 |
[1:00:34] | Gonna make it worth my while, mate? Jesus, you know how it is, man. | 总要有甜头可尝吧? 天啊 你该知道规矩的 |
[1:00:41] | Comfortable, Mullet? | 舒服吗? |
[1:00:44] | It’s sadly ironic it’s that tie that’s got you into this pickle. | 看来你似乎没得选了 |
[1:00:47] | Now, you take all the time you want, mate. | 你慢慢来吧 |
[1:00:50] | What the fuck you doing, Tone? | 你搞什么? |
[1:00:52] | Driving down the street with your head in my window. | 夹着你开车上路 |
[1:00:55] | – What you think I’m doing? – Well, don’t, Tone. | -你以为我在搞什么? -别这样 |
[1:01:00] | You been using dog shit for toothpaste? | 你用狗屎刷过牙吗? |
[1:01:02] | Slow down, Tone. | 开慢点 东尼 |
[1:01:04] | Slow down, Tony! | 开慢点 东尼 |
[1:01:06] | I don’t think so. I think I’ll speed up. | 我不想慢下来 我要加速 |
[1:01:10] | Play some music if you like. | 想听音乐就放吧 |
[1:01:14] | I love this track. | 这个歌好 |
[1:01:17] | I want to know who blagged Brick Top’s bookies. | 赌场是谁刮的? |
[1:01:20] | Yes, Mullet? | 说啊 |
[1:01:21] | I think it’s two black guys that work from a pawn shop in Smith Street. | 我想是两个在史密斯街的当铺工作的黑人 |
[1:01:27] | Better not be telling me porky pies. | 你最好别说谎 |
[1:01:29] | I tell you, it’s two black guys work out of a pawnshop on Smith Street. | 我说了 是两个在史密斯街的当铺工作的黑人 |
[1:01:35] | It’s very effective, Tony. | 真有效 东尼 |
[1:01:37] | It’s not too subtle, but effective. | 不很高明 但有效 |
[1:01:41] | Are we taking him with us? | 我们要带着他走吗? |
[1:01:52] | It’s the Russian. | 是俄国佬 |
[1:01:54] | A Russian? | 一个俄国佬? |
[1:01:55] | To be technical he’s an Uzbekistanian. | 其实他是乌兹别克人 |
[1:01:58] | Uzbekistanian? I’ve been dealing with those sneaky Russian dogs. | 乌兹别克? 我一直在跟卑鄙的俄国狗打交道 |
[1:02:03] | – Give me a name. – Yurinov. | -告诉我一个名字 -尤瑞纳夫 |
[1:02:05] | Boris. | 老布? |
[1:02:07] | – Boris The Blade? – Yeah. | -刀疤老布? -对 |
[1:02:09] | As in Boris The Bullet-Dodger? | 也叫闪弹老布? |
[1:02:13] | Why do they call him The Bullet-Dodger? | 干嘛叫他闪弹老布? |
[1:02:17] | Because he dodges bullets, Avi. | 因为他会闪子弹 |
[1:02:21] | He won’t fight unless we buy his mum a caravan… | 要买车给他妈 他才上场 |
[1:02:24] | and you nicked all our savings. | 你又把我的钱都拿走了 |
[1:02:26] | In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary, come again? | 奉圣母玛丽之名 再说一次? |
[1:02:31] | He’s a stubborn bastard. He said he’s got to look after his mum. | 他很顽固 他说他要孝顺老妈 |
[1:02:35] | – Are you taking the piss? – What can I do? | -你就相信? -我能怎样? |
[1:02:38] | I can’t make him do it, can I? | 又不能逼他 可以吗? |
[1:02:40] | You’re not much good to me alive are you, Turkish? | 你活着对我真没啥用 |
[1:02:49] | He’s a useless shite, that boy. Punish him for me, Errol. | 那孩子真没用 去教训他 |
[1:02:54] | I want that pikey to fight. | 我要他上场 |
[1:03:21] | Brick Top thought smashing up our arcade… | 阿托以为打烂我们的台子 |
[1:03:24] | might help me to persuade Mickey to fight. | 能让我去叫米奇上场 |
[1:03:28] | And if that wasn’t enough… | 如果那还不够… |
[1:03:31] | he thought it would be a good idea… | 他认为最好是… |
[1:03:34] | to burn Mickey’s mum’s caravan. | 烧了米奇他妈的车 |
[1:03:38] | While she was asleep in it. | 当时她正好睡在里面 |
[1:04:37] | Turkish, get your arse up. | 老土 起来 |
[1:04:39] | You lot… | 你们敢… |
[1:04:41] | follow me and I’ll fucking shoot you. | 跟来 我就开枪 |
[1:04:44] | Calm down, son. Behave yourself. | 别激动 小心点 |
[1:04:48] | I’ve got the gun, son. I think it’s you who should behave. | 枪在我手上 是你要小心 |
[1:04:52] | What? | 怎么? |
[1:04:54] | You want to see if I’ve got the minerals? | 想看我敢不敢开枪吗? |
[1:05:15] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:05:17] | Sorry, Mickey. | 抱歉 米奇 |
[1:05:20] | Did you do it? | 是你干的吗? |
[1:05:26] | Then what are you sorry for? | 那你干嘛道歉? |
[1:05:29] | – What are you two doing here? – Come back! | -你们来干嘛? -回来 |
[1:05:31] | – You got some tars on you. – Fuck off, Darren. | -有燃料吗? -滚开 阿员 |
[1:05:35] | Fuck off! | 滚开 |
[1:05:44] | How silly do I feel? | 真可笑 |
[1:05:46] | His mum is still smoking next to us… | 他妈还在我们身边冒着烟 |
[1:05:49] | and I’m asking him to fight. | 我却要他出赛 |
[1:05:52] | I’ll do the fight before he causes any more carnage. | 趁他还没大屠杀前 我上场 |
[1:05:56] | And if he’d said no… | 他若说不… |
[1:05:58] | it could’ve been a shite sight worse. | 情况可能更糟 |
[1:06:06] | Russians. | 俄国佬 |
[1:06:13] | Russians. | 俄国佬 |
[1:06:15] | I should’ve known. | 我早该知道 |
[1:06:17] | Anti-Semite, slippery Cossack sluts. | 反犹太 狡猾的候萨克猪 |
[1:06:21] | What do you know about this goyim? | 知道他背景吗? |
[1:06:23] | Ex-KGB cancer. | 前KGB探员的肿瘤 |
[1:06:26] | He was a highly trained undercover agent. | 受过精良训练的卧底 |
[1:06:28] | He’ll be impossible to track down. | 他不容易找 |
[1:06:31] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[1:06:33] | There’s a strange man who wants to sell us an 84-carat stone. | 这里有个怪人要卖我们 一颗86克拉的钻石 |
[1:06:36] | – Where’s he from? – I don’t know. Hard to tell. | -他打哪来的? -不知 很难说 |
[1:06:39] | He’s got a thick Russian accent. | 俄国腔很浓 |
[1:06:53] | Well, what was I supposed to do? He set the dogs on me. Look. | 我该怎么办? 他放狗咬我 |
[1:06:58] | That sneaky Russian! No wonder he didn’t want to do it. | 那个烂俄国佬 难怪他不愿意做 |
[1:07:02] | First things first. One of us… | 先办正事 我们其中一个… |
[1:07:05] | Tyrone, you go to the Russian’s. The second you see him, call us. | 泰隆 你去找俄国佬 一看到他就通知我们 |
[1:07:10] | Now. | 快去 |
[1:07:17] | He’s a right handful, this fella, so watch out. | 他有问题 小心 |
[1:07:21] | I hate Russians. I’ll take care of him. | 我恨俄国佬 我来料理他 |
[1:07:24] | All yours, Rosebud, old son. | 他是你的了 |
[1:07:27] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[1:07:31] | Get me to a doctor. | 你得带我去看医生 |
[1:07:33] | Shoot that fuck! Then, get me to a doctor. | 杀了他 再带我去就医 |
[1:07:36] | Okay, but first we get the stone. | 好 但我们得先拿钻石 |
[1:07:38] | First the stone. Then a doctor. | 先拿钻石 再去看医生 |
[1:07:40] | And not just any doctor, boychik. A nice Jewish doctor. | 不能随便找医生 要找犹太医生 |
[1:07:43] | Find my friend a nice Jewish doctor! | 帮我朋友找个犹太医生 |
[1:07:50] | Get his keys and find out where the stone is. | 拿钥匙 找出钻石 |
[1:07:52] | – I think you got something to tell us. – Take it easy, Rosebud. | -我想你有话要说 -慢慢来 |
[1:07:57] | Do you want him to be able to talk or not? | 你到底要不要他说? |
[1:08:00] | What the fuck do you mean, replicas? | 什么? 复制品? |
[1:08:02] | They look the shit, don’t they? And nobody is gonna argue. | 他们看过了 不是吗? 没人会有意见 |
[1:08:06] | I’ve got extra loud blanks, just in case. | 我还有些空包弹 以防万一 |
[1:08:10] | In case we have to deafen them to death? | 干嘛 用枪声震死他们? |
[1:08:18] | – Yeah. – Boris is here. | -对啊 -老布在这 |
[1:08:21] | – We’re coming over. Hold him there. – Hold on! | -我们来了 你拖住他 -等等 |
[1:08:24] | He’s not on his own! | 还有别人 |
[1:08:31] | We’re off. | 我们出发了 |
[1:08:37] | Very industrious for a Cossack. | 你真专业啊 |
[1:08:48] | Sneaky fucking Russian. | 卑鄙的俄国佬 |
[1:08:54] | So, where is he? | 他在哪? |
[1:08:56] | It’s not just he. Three fellas went in the house. | 除了他 还有三个人刚进去 |
[1:08:59] | – They locked Boris in the car. – Why didn’t you tell us that? | -他们把老布关进了后车厢 -干嘛不早说? |
[1:09:03] | Did they look hard? | 他们看来很悍吗? |
[1:09:05] | They looked messy. | 是恐怖 |
[1:09:06] | – Let’s get out of here. – What about the Russian? | -我们走 -你打算把俄国人怎么办? |
[1:09:09] | I want you to bury him. | 我要你埋了他 |
[1:09:11] | All right. | 好 |
[1:09:14] | I think we should get you a new gun. | 我想你该有把新枪 |
[1:09:17] | But this time, try it. | 这回要试试看 |
[1:09:19] | How far to the Russian’s? | 多久到俄国佬那儿? |
[1:09:21] | Be there in a minute. | 很快 |
[1:09:28] | – Come on, then. – No, no, not so fast, Vinny. | -走吧 -别太快 |
[1:09:31] | We can’t take them now. We’re gonna have to follow them. | 我们现在不能攻击他们 我们得跟踪他们 |
[1:09:36] | You shouldn’t drink that stuff, anyway. | 你不该喝那个的 |
[1:09:39] | Why? What’s wrong with it? | 有何不妥? |
[1:09:40] | – It’s not in sync with evolution. – Shut up. | -喝奶补不了奶的 -闭嘴 |
[1:09:44] | How do we get rid of him? | 你打算怎样? |
[1:09:45] | – Do you want to shoot him? – It’s a little noisy. | -你想毙了他吗? -会太大声 |
[1:09:48] | – Do you want to stab him? – That’s a little cold-blooded. | -砍死他? -太冷血了吧? |
[1:09:51] | – Do you want to kill him or not? – I’ll cut him. I got a blade. | -你想不想杀他? -我砍死他 我有刀 |
[1:09:55] | That’s the spirit. | 这样才对 |
[1:09:56] | Do they fire? | 打得出子弹吗? |
[1:09:58] | Of course they fire. | 当然可以 |
[1:10:00] | But how do you know? They’re replicas. | 你怎么知道? 那是复制品 |
[1:10:02] | What do you know about replicas? | 你对复制品懂多少? |
[1:10:08] | What the fuck are you doing, Solomon? | 你搞什么鬼? |
[1:10:11] | You wanted to know whether they worked. | 你想知道好用不好用呀 |
[1:10:13] | I didn’t mean try it in the car, Sol, you arsehole! | 我又没叫你在车内试 混蛋 |
[1:10:18] | What are you gonna do with that, pick his teeth? | 那能干嘛? 帮他剔牙? |
[1:10:21] | Wipe the butter off and put it away. There’s a proper blade back there. | 把牛油擦干净然后放好 后面有把真正的刀 |
[1:10:25] | Cows have only been domesticated in the last 8000 years. | 牛只八千年前才开始驯化 |
[1:10:28] | Before, they were running around mad as lorries. | 在那之前 它们还横冲直撞 |
[1:10:31] | The human digestive system hasn’t got used to any dairy products yet. | 人类的消化系统 还不完全适应乳制品 |
[1:10:35] | Well, fuck me, Tommy. What have you been reading? | 日咧 你看了什么书啊? |
[1:10:38] | Let me do you a favour. | 我帮你吧 |
[1:10:46] | Whoops. | 糟糕 |
[1:10:47] | You. Want a knife? | 你要刀吗? |
[1:10:48] | No, not me. I wouldn’t know what to do. | 不是我 我不会用刀 |
[1:10:51] | It’s a knife, for God’s sake. | 只是一把刀子 老天 |
[1:10:53] | What’s kept your fork company all these years? | 你的叉子工厂怎么为生的? |
[1:10:56] | The sharp side, a blunt side. What do you want, a lesson? | 刀锋 刀背 要讲解吗? |
[1:11:21] | Is that Boris? | 那是老布? |
[1:11:40] | Oh, Tyrone, what have you done? | 泰隆 看你干的好事 |
[1:11:45] | What about Rosebud? | 老洛呢? |
[1:11:46] | Well, you can bring him with you if you like. | 你要带他一起走也行 |
[1:11:50] | But which bit would you like? | 带哪个部位? |
[1:11:56] | They’re getting out. | 他们出来了 |
[1:11:58] | Get down and follow them. | 躲好 跟踪他们 |
[1:12:01] | Cover yourself up, Avi. | 躲起来 |
[1:12:03] | You’re making a scene. | 别太引人注意 |
[1:12:05] | I’m sorry for causing a scene, Tony. | 抱歉太引人注意了 |
[1:12:08] | Whoa, you are not taking that dog with you, Vince. | 你不能带狗去 |
[1:12:11] | I can’t leave him in here, can I? | 我不能丢下他吧? |
[1:12:20] | Pint of the black stuff, landlord. | 给我一桶黑啤酒 房东 |
[1:12:23] | I thought you wanted to get cleaned up. Bathroom’s back there. | 我以为你要去清理一下 厕所在后面 |
[1:12:27] | – He’s left the door open. – Shouldn’t think that’s a good idea. | -他门没关 -不该觉得那是个好主意 |
[1:12:31] | Should we go in? | 我们该进去吗? |
[1:12:33] | I don’t want to go in there. He’s a dangerous bastard. | 我不想进去 他很危险 |
[1:12:37] | Taken too many disco biscuits in the heat of Russian disputations. | 他嗑过太多药了 |
[1:12:41] | He’s got as many of these nuts as he has those nuts. | 跟得了狂牛症没两样 |
[1:12:45] | I don’t care if he’s got fucking hazelnuts. | 我不管他是狂牛还是疯狗 |
[1:12:48] | I want a gun that works, and I’m gonna tell him. | 我要一把好枪 我不管 |
[1:12:52] | My God, Tommy, you certainly got those minerals. | 天啊 你真有胆量 |
[1:12:56] | Well, come on, then before “zee” Germans get here. | 趁德国人还没追来之前快走 |
[1:13:00] | You just tell him who’s in charge. | 你告诉他谁是负责的 |
[1:13:08] | Boris… | 老布… |
[1:13:15] | You certainly told him. | 你真有种 |
[1:13:23] | The Drowning Trout. | 醉鳟酒吧 |
[1:13:27] | Come and pick us up. | 快来接我们 |
[1:13:29] | And Doug… | 狗头 |
[1:13:31] | sharpish. | 快点 |
[1:13:53] | I don’t want a fuss or to put a bullet in your face… | 我不想吵 我也不想喂你子弹 |
[1:13:56] | but unless you give me what I want there will be fucking murders. | 除非你把东西给我 否则等着下地狱吧 |
[1:14:02] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么? |
[1:14:04] | Shoot him. | 毙了他 |
[1:14:13] | Let go of the gun! | 把枪放开 |
[1:14:22] | So, you’re obviously the big dick… | 看来你是老大 |
[1:14:26] | and that, on either side of you, are your balls. | 旁边都是走狗 |
[1:14:30] | There are two types of balls: | 走狗有两种 |
[1:14:33] | There are big brave balls, and there are little faggot balls. | 有种的和没种的 |
[1:14:37] | These are your last words so make them a prayer. | 这算是你的遗言了 |
[1:14:40] | Dicks have drive and clarity of vision… | 男人下面的头很勇猛 |
[1:14:44] | but they’re not clever. | 但并不聪明 |
[1:14:46] | They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. | 碰到妞就立刻强硬起来 |
[1:14:50] | And you thought you smelled some good old pussy… | 你以为你找到了好货色 |
[1:14:53] | and have brought your two little faggot balls along… | 就带着这两个没种的走狗 |
[1:14:57] | for a good old time. But you’ve got your parties muddled up. | 想好好地爽一下 但你头昏眼花了 |
[1:15:02] | There’s no pussy here… | 这里没女人 |
[1:15:05] | just a dose that’ll make you wish you were born a woman. | 你开始巴不得自己是女人 |
[1:15:09] | Like a prick… | 就像老二… |
[1:15:11] | you’re having second thoughts. | 都会回缩 |
[1:15:14] | You’re shrinking. | 你在退缩 |
[1:15:17] | And your two little balls are shrinking with you. | 这两个走狗也跟你一起缩 |
[1:15:21] | The fact that you’ve got “Replica” written on the side of your gun… | 你的枪侧面刻了”复制品” |
[1:15:29] | and the fact that I’ve got “Desert Eagle.50″… | 事实上我的枪侧面刻了… |
[1:15:36] | written on the side of mine… | “沙漠之鹰.50” |
[1:15:43] | should precipitate… | 这该会让你立刻失控 |
[1:15:46] | your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. | 双脚发软 |
[1:15:52] | Now… | 现在… |
[1:15:56] | fuck off. | 滚开 |
[1:16:13] | Lock the door. | 把门锁上 |
[1:16:15] | Lock it! | 锁上 |
[1:16:22] | Give me the case. | 把箱子给我 |
[1:16:24] | Fuck you. | 休想 |
[1:16:26] | Shoot me. | 开枪啊 |
[1:16:28] | I will. I’ll shoot you. | 我会开枪 |
[1:16:40] | Pass me case or I shoot you. | 把箱子给我 或是开枪 |
[1:16:44] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[1:16:46] | Fuck you too. | 你也去死吧 |
[1:16:47] | Go ahead and shoot me. You’d be doing me a favour, you Russian fuck. | 开枪啊 你会帮我一个忙的 死俄国佬 |
[1:16:51] | You! Drop guns. | 把枪放下 |
[1:16:54] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[1:16:56] | You drop your gun! | 把枪放下 |
[1:16:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:17:01] | Avi… | 老艾… |
[1:17:02] | pull your socks up! | 趴下 |
[1:17:17] | – Tyrone? – Fuck it. We’re out of here. | -泰隆? -够了 我们走 |
[1:17:21] | Give me case. | 箱子给我 |
[1:17:36] | Avi… | 老艾… |
[1:17:38] | where’s the case? – Put the gun away. | -箱子呢? -把枪拿开 |
[1:17:42] | What’s Boris doing here? | 老布在这干嘛? |
[1:17:44] | Boris, what are you doing here? | 老布 你在这干嘛? |
[1:17:47] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[1:17:57] | Where’s the case? | 箱子呢? |
[1:18:00] | – You piece of crap. – Don’t take the piss, Boris. | -你这个小人 -别乱说 |
[1:18:03] | I’ll show you. | 我告诉你 |
[1:18:09] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[1:18:14] | Almost had it. | 就差一点了 |
[1:18:16] | For fuck’s sake. | 真他妈的 |
[1:18:23] | Fuck you and all. | 你们都去死吧 |
[1:18:26] | You lucky bastard. | 走运的家伙 |
[1:18:35] | Jeez, it’s flawless. | 天啊 完美无瑕 |
[1:18:38] | Don’t get attached to it. It’s going to Brick Top. | 别动心 那是红发阿托的 |
[1:18:41] | Leave the dog here. | 把狗留下 |
[1:18:42] | – Sol, why don’t we just leave? – Because life’s too short, Vincent… | -我们为何不离开? -人生苦短啊 |
[1:18:47] | and it’ll get a lot shorter if Brick Top wishes. | 阿托不爽 就人生真的很短了 |
[1:18:50] | – Now leave that dog here. – I’m gonna leave the dog here. | -把狗留下来 -我会把狗留下来 |
[1:18:54] | Don’t worry about it! | 不用担心 |
[1:18:55] | And if that pikey mutt does any damage, you’re gonna pay. | 要是那狗弄坏东西 你就得赔 |
[1:19:01] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:19:02] | Sit down. Down. | 坐下 |
[1:19:09] | I don’t want to go in there. You’ll never see me again. | 我不想进去 我死定了 |
[1:19:13] | Well, we won’t if you don’t. | 那大家就都别进去 |
[1:19:16] | All right, you give me the stone… | 把钻石给我… |
[1:19:18] | and I will give it to Brick Top. Yeah? | 我拿给他 好吗? |
[1:19:22] | All right. Give me a minute. It’s a bit fiddly. | 好吗? 等一等 它不好拿 |
[1:19:30] | Why is it down there? | 它在里面干嘛? |
[1:19:32] | Well, I put it down there in case we got mugged. | 我放在那儿 因为我怕被人抢 |
[1:19:36] | You ain’t from this planet, are you? | 你是外星人啊? |
[1:19:38] | Who is gonna mug two black fellas holding pistols… | 谁会抢两个坐在烂车里 |
[1:19:42] | sat in a car that’s worth less than your shirt? | 拿着两把枪的黑鬼? |
[1:19:48] | Bullet-Tooth Tony and his friend, Desert Eagle.50. | 钢弹牙东尼和他的沙漠之鹰.50 |
[1:19:52] | What have they got to do with anything? | 他们跟这有什么关系? |
[1:19:55] | They’re both staring straight at me. | 他们都在瞪着我 |
[1:20:00] | You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity. | 你们真是超级笨蛋 |
[1:20:05] | Now, out of the car. | 下车 |
[1:20:07] | And leave your water pistols behind. | 丢下玩具枪 |
[1:20:10] | Look, just tell him the stone’s back at the office. | 跟他说钻石在店里 |
[1:20:14] | I’ll think of something. | 我会想办法 |
[1:20:20] | Why’s he sweating? | 他干嘛冒汗? |
[1:20:23] | Oh, never mind. | 算了 |
[1:20:24] | Tommy, why is your skin leaking? | 汤米 你干嘛冒汗? |
[1:20:27] | – I’m a little worried, actually. – Worried about what? | -我有点担心 -担心什么? |
[1:20:32] | What happens if the gypsy knocks the other man out? | 万一吉普赛人又凸锤怎么办? |
[1:20:36] | I mean, he’s done it before, hasn’t he? | 他凸锤过一次 对吧? |
[1:20:38] | We get murdered before we leave the building, and we get fed to the pigs. | 我们会被宰掉拿去喂猪 |
[1:20:43] | I’m glad to see you’re climbing the walls in fucking anxiety. | 很高兴你有同感 |
[1:20:49] | Pardon my cynicism, but I don’t exactly trust the pikey. | 抱歉 我不信任吉普赛人 |
[1:20:53] | Don’t think I haven’t thunk about that one. | 别以为我信任他们 |
[1:20:56] | It’s his mum’s funeral tonight. God bless her. | 他母亲葬礼就在今晚 上帝保佑她 |
[1:21:02] | You know those gypsies like a drink at a wake. | 这些吉普赛人葬礼时爱喝酒 |
[1:21:05] | I’m not worried about whether Mickey knocks the other man out. | 我不担心米奇会击倒别人 |
[1:21:09] | I’m worried about whether he makes it to the fourth round. | 我担心他撑不到第四局 |
[1:21:12] | What if he doesn’t make it to the fourth round? | 要是他撑不到第四局呢? |
[1:21:15] | We get murdered before leaving the building… | 我们还是会被宰掉 |
[1:21:18] | and I imagine we get fed to the pigs. | 还被拿去喂猪 |
[1:21:23] | So why are you so calm? | 那你怎么这么冷静? |
[1:21:26] | – I said… – I heard what you said, Tommy! | -我说… -我听见了 |
[1:21:29] | It’s not as though we’ve got a choice, now, is it? | 我们没得选 对吧? |
[1:21:32] | You show me how to control a wild fucking gypsy… | 你教我怎么掌控吉普赛人 |
[1:21:35] | and I’ll show you how to control an unhinged, pig-feeding gangster. | 我教你怎么跟猪老大打交道 |
[1:21:41] | Bollocks! I’m going for a walk. | 妈的 我要出去走走 |
[1:22:23] | Oh, that fucking dog! | 那只死狗 |
[1:22:27] | Go on, get the dog. | 去啊 捉住狗 |
[1:22:29] | – It’s a bit funky in here, isn’t it? – Open a window. | -这里有点臭 是吗? -打开窗 |
[1:22:40] | You people live like animals. | 这里真像猪窝 |
[1:22:43] | Now, where’s the stone? | 钻石呢? |
[1:22:45] | – Come on, where is it? – It’s over here. | -快说 在哪? -在这里 |
[1:22:48] | – Where? Where? – I left it in a box. | -哪里? -盒子里 |
[1:22:56] | It’s empty. | 是空的 |
[1:22:57] | I’m getting heartburn. Tony, do something terrible. | 我胃痛 东尼 动手吧 |
[1:23:01] | No, I’m being serious! | 我是说真的 |
[1:23:04] | The dog. The dog must have ate it. | 一定是狗吞了它 |
[1:23:10] | Now then, let’s have a look, shall we? Tony. | 那就到里面找找看吧 |
[1:23:15] | – What? – Look in the dog. | -什么? -到狗肚子里找 |
[1:23:19] | – You mean, “look in the dog”? – I mean, open him up. | -你是说到狗肚子里找? -剖了它 |
[1:23:26] | It’s not a tin of baked beans. What do you mean, open him up? | 它又不是甘兰豆 什么叫剖了它? |
[1:23:29] | You know what I mean. | 你知道的 |
[1:23:34] | That’s a bit strong. | 那太过分了吧 |
[1:23:37] | I don’t know about this. | 我不确定这个 |
[1:23:40] | No, you can’t do this. | 你不能杀它 |
[1:23:44] | It’s fucking squeaking! | 它会吱吱叫 |
[1:23:46] | You never heard a dog squeak before? Give me that goddamn gun! | 怎么 很稀奇吗? 把枪给我 |
[1:23:52] | I’m shooting the dog! | 我要毙了它 |
[1:24:02] | Shoot the fucking dog! | 毙了它 |
[1:24:15] | You sneaky fucking bastard. | 毙了你这个小混蛋 |
[1:24:29] | Thank God for that. | 感谢上天 |
[1:24:41] | I hate fucking dogs! Come on, Tony. | 我恨狗 走吧 |
[1:24:47] | Tony, come on! | 东尼 快 |
[1:24:57] | Tony? | 东尼? |
[1:25:11] | – Anything to declare? – Yeah. Don’t go to England. | -有什么要申报? -别去英国 |
[1:25:16] | That dog is gonna go back to the campsite. It always does. | 我说过 那只狗会跑回露营区 它总是这样 |
[1:25:20] | How’s the dog gonna find the campsite? | 那只狗要怎么找露营区? |
[1:25:23] | Have you smelled the campsite, Sol? | 你闻过露营区吗? |
[1:25:25] | All right. But we have to wait until it gets light. | 好吧 但我们得等天亮 |
[1:25:28] | And we have to get rid of these bodies. | 我们得处理这些尸体 |
[1:25:30] | That one with the tea cosy on his head’s starting to stink. | 那个头上罩套子的开始发臭了 |
[1:25:34] | Right. Let’s stick them in the car, and then go and look for a pig farm. | 是啊 全塞进车里 找养猪场去 |
[1:25:42] | Mickey. | 米奇 |
[1:25:46] | Mickey! | 米奇 |
[1:25:50] | You feeling all right, Mickey? | 你还好吧? |
[1:25:54] | Need a drink. | 我要喝 |
[1:25:58] | You can’t give him a drink! | 不能让他喝 |
[1:26:00] | It’s not for him. It’s for me. | 是我要喝 |
[1:26:07] | Ah, mates. Amen. | 天啊 |
[1:26:16] | He’s a hard bastard, this Good Night Anderson, so pay attention. | 这个”快拳安德”很强 你得注意一点 |
[1:26:22] | All right, Mickey? | 懂吗 米奇? |
[1:26:24] | Mickey! | 米奇 |
[1:26:30] | Need to have a shite! | 我要大便 |
[1:26:33] | If you see the pikey, Turkish or his girlfriend come out before me… | 看到吉普赛人 老土等人比我早出来 |
[1:26:37] | shoot the bastards. | 就宰了他们 |
[1:26:42] | Well, come on. We got a fight to go to. | 走吧 有拳赛要去呢 |
[1:26:52] | All right, Tom. | 好了 |
[1:26:54] | – Hope we get a better show this time. – This will make up for it. | -希望这回他们能打得像样点 -这能补偿你 |
[1:26:58] | Mickey’s going down in the fourth. | 米奇第四局会倒下 |
[1:27:01] | Terry over there is in charge of the bets. | 那个泰瑞负责赌注 |
[1:27:04] | Now, you have to forgive me. | 现在你应该原谅我 |
[1:27:06] | I’ll forgive you if he goes down this time. | 他这次倒下 我就原谅你 |
[1:27:12] | – Our lads at the campsite? – They’re over there now. | -我们的人去露营区了? -他们过去了 |
[1:27:18] | I fucking hate pikeys. | 我恨吉普赛人 |
[1:27:22] | – How long have we gotta stay here? – As long as it takes. Now, shut up. | -我们要待多久? -忍着点吧 闭嘴 |
[1:27:27] | Fucking hate pikeys. | 我恨吉普赛人 |
[1:27:30] | Is he fucking stoned? | 他嗑药了? |
[1:27:33] | He’s like that before a fight. | 他上场前都这样 |
[1:27:35] | Do you know when you’re going down? | 知道你何时该倒下吗? |
[1:27:37] | Of course he knows when he’s going down. | 他当然知道 |
[1:27:40] | Fuck-face, who’s speaking to you? He asked him, didn’t he? | 猪头 谁跟你讲话? 他问过他了 不是吗? |
[1:27:45] | Fuck-face? I like that one, Errol. | 猪头? 我喜欢 |
[1:27:48] | I’ll remember that next time I climb off your mum. | 我下回会为你多吃点猪头肉 |
[1:27:50] | – Not now. – Gonna be a tragedy of a fight. | -不是现在 -打架不好 |
[1:27:54] | Be a nice one. Hell of a way to be a war. | 那不是解决问题的办法 |
[1:27:57] | And there none a yours. | 这不干你的事 |
[1:28:00] | There’s a camp full of pikeys that might not think you’re so funny. | 有群吉普赛人 也许不会觉得你很幽默 |
[1:28:04] | Not when they’re putting out flames on their children’s backs. | 当他们去扑灭他们孩子身上的火时 就不会 |
[1:28:09] | Now get up and have a fucking fight. | 起来 上场比赛 |
[1:28:17] | Three rounds and you’re a vegetable, aren’t you, pikey! | 打三局就好 懂吗? 这里我是老大 |
[1:29:11] | I’m in charge here. No fucking about, no eye-gouging. | 别乱搞 |
[1:29:14] | Do your worst. Let’s get it on! | 不准戳眼睛 开始吧 |
[1:29:48] | What the fuck’s going on? You gonna finish him or what? | 怎么回事? 你想击倒他 还是怎样? |
[1:30:33] | Talk about saved by the bell. | 钟声敲的正是时候 |
[1:30:35] | Do you understand the consequences of knocking that man out? | 你了解你击倒他的后果吗? |
[1:30:39] | Do not knock him out, Mickey. | 别击倒他 |
[1:30:48] | All right, let’s break it up. | 好了 分开 |
[1:31:24] | What, is he fucking deaf? | 他聋了吗? |
[1:31:26] | What is he doing? | 他在干嘛? |
[1:31:44] | Come on and sit. | 过来坐下 |
[1:31:48] | What the fuck are you doing, Mickey? | 你在搞什么? |
[1:31:50] | You’re dancing like a fairy. | 你满场乱跑 |
[1:31:53] | They’ll hang us if they think it’s rigged. | 被发现耍诈 我们就死定了 |
[1:31:56] | Get out there and hurt him. | 去痛宰他吧 |
[1:32:00] | But for fuck’s sake, do not knock him out. | 但是别击倒他 |
[1:33:25] | All he’s got to do is stay down. | 他只要别起来就好 |
[1:33:32] | Now, we are fucked. | 我们完了 |
[1:33:43] | He can’t stand up. | 他站不起来 |
[1:33:44] | We’re out of here. | 我们走 |
[1:33:45] | Stupid pikey knows Brick Top’s got keen-to-kill monkeys with shotguns… | 吉普赛小子知道阿拖要杀他们 |
[1:33:50] | sitting outside his campsite. | 一堆走狗等在营地动手 |
[1:33:53] | Once the campsite’s wiped out, I know it’s gonna be the same for us. | 当营区被清除了 我知道我们接着也完了 |
[1:34:01] | Ever cross the road and look the wrong way? | 就像过马路没注意车 |
[1:34:03] | Give me that fucking shooter! | 把枪给我 |
[1:34:05] | And, hey, presto, there’s a car nearly on you. | 突然 一辆车开来 |
[1:34:07] | So, what do you do? | 你怎么办? |
[1:34:09] | Something very silly. | 很可笑 |
[1:34:11] | You freeze. And your life doesn’t flash before you… | 你目瞪口呆 你的一生不在你眼前一晃而过 |
[1:34:15] | because you’re too scared to think. | 因为你太害怕了 |
[1:34:17] | You just freeze and pull a stupid face. | 因为你吓坏了 |
[1:34:21] | But the pikey didn’t. Why? | 但吉普赛人不是 |
[1:34:23] | Because he had plans on running the car over. | 他早计划要冲过马路 |
[1:34:28] | It had previously occurred to me… | 我以前想过 |
[1:34:31] | that he’d taken the demise of his mother rather lightly. | 吉普赛人似乎并不为母丧悲伤 |
[1:34:38] | For every action, there is a reaction. | 每个行动 都会有反应 |
[1:34:41] | And a pikey reaction… | 但吉普赛人的反应… |
[1:34:43] | is quite a fucking thing. | 可不一样 |
[1:35:26] | Pete, talk to me. | 彼得 说话 |
[1:35:29] | If you want your friend to hear you, talk a lot louder than that. | 要你的朋友听见就得大声点 |
[1:35:41] | – Give me that fucking shooter. – I’ll give you your shooter, you cunt. | -把枪给我 -我给你一枪吧 |
[1:35:53] | That is when I thought the pikey had money riding on himself. | 我想吉普赛人是下注给自己 |
[1:35:58] | That’s why the bastard never goes down when he’s supposed to. | 所以他才不照安排倒下 |
[1:36:03] | We’ve been tucked up… | 我们都被骗了 |
[1:36:06] | while he’s been cleaning up. | 他赚了一票 |
[1:36:10] | We’re worse off now than when we started. | 我们却比以前还惨 |
[1:36:18] | The next day we went to the campsite… | 第二天我们去营地 |
[1:36:21] | but the gypsies had disappeared during the night. | 吉普赛人昨晚都走了 |
[1:36:24] | Which was probably a good thing… | 这也好 |
[1:36:26] | considering they’d just buried 12 people somewhere in the area. | 他们刚干掉12个人 |
[1:36:31] | Where is he? | 他呢? |
[1:36:33] | He ain’t fucking here, that’s for sure. | 走了 |
[1:36:36] | We can’t ask a man to fight for us if we can’t find him, can we? | 找不到就没戏唱了吧? |
[1:36:39] | You won’t find a pikey that doesn’t want to be found. | 他不想被找到的话 你就找不到他 |
[1:36:45] | He could be in a campsite in Kampu-fucking-chea by now. | 他也许在别的营地 |
[1:36:50] | Bollocks! Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:36:57] | – What you doing here? – What’s it got to do with you? | -你们在这干嘛? -关你什么事? |
[1:37:03] | So, what you doing here? | 说吧 你们在这干什么? |
[1:37:14] | I’m taking the dog for a walk. What’s the problem? | 遛狗 有疑问吗? |
[1:37:18] | What’s in the car? | 车里有什么? |
[1:37:20] | Seats and a steering wheel. | 椅子和方向盘 |
[1:37:22] | What do you know about gypsies? | 知道吉普赛的事吗? |
[1:37:25] | I know they’re not to be trusted. | 不能相信他们 |
[1:37:29] | All right, get your dog. On your way. | 带你的狗走吧 |
[1:37:33] | Get the dog, Tommy. | 去带狗 |
[1:37:37] | The dog. | 狗啊 |
[1:37:39] | All right, boy. Come on. Come on, Daisy. No, Daisy! | 过来 小呆 |
[1:37:45] | He loves that dog. | 他很爱它 |
[1:37:47] | Always playing silly games. | 老爱玩游戏 |
[1:37:49] | Stop messing about and get it in the car. Tommy! | 别闹了 快带它上车 |
[1:37:55] | Good boy. Good boy. Good boy, Daisy, good boy. | 好狗狗 小呆 |
[1:38:10] | Could you tell me… | 告诉我… |
[1:38:11] | why you got a dead man with an arm missing in your boot? | 干嘛留下个没手的死人 |
[1:38:15] | Hey, George… | 乔治… |
[1:38:18] | is that a tea cosy on his head? | 他头上还罩保温套? |
[1:38:23] | Oh, you love a dog, don’t you, Tommy? | 你喜欢狗吧? |
[1:38:36] | Tommy persuaded me to keep the dog. | 汤米说服我养那只狗 |
[1:38:38] | I eventually agreed, as long as he took it to a vet. | 我答应 带它去看兽医就行 |
[1:38:42] | I couldn’t stand that squeaking anymore. | 我受不了那怪声了 |
[1:38:45] | The vet found half an undigested shoe, a squeaky toy… | 兽医在胃里找到半只鞋 玩具 |
[1:38:49] | and an 84-carat diamond lodged in its stomach. | 还有颗84克拉的钻石 |
[1:38:52] | It’s quite amazing what can happen in a week. | 这一周发生了很多事 |
[1:38:55] | Still didn’t shut it up, though. | 但是它还是爱鬼叫 |
[1:38:58] | So, what do you do? | 你能怎样? |
[1:39:00] | You go see the man that knows about these sort of things. | 你得去找懂得这些的人 |
[1:39:03] | So, what do you think? | 你怎么想? |
[1:39:07] | Do you know anyone who’d be interested? | 会有人对这有兴趣吗? |
[1:39:14] | I might. | 我也许会有 |