英文名称:zombie-strippers
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | George W. Bush has won his fourth consecutive term as president… | 由于在弗罗里达州大获全胜 乔治·W·布什第四次连任总统 |
[00:35] | …taking Florida, which due to a computer glitch… | 投票电脑终端一如既往地出了个小故障 |
[00:38] | …inherent in the Jeb B. voting terminals, tallied one single vote… | 结果得票数也一如既往 又是一比一 |
[00:41] | …for President Bush and Vice President Schwarzenegger. | 总统布什和副总统施瓦辛格一人一票 |
[00:45] | Bush’s presidency was unanimously declared… | 联邦最高法院的首席大法官詹娜·布什 |
[00:47] | …Iegally binding by the Supreme Court… | 当仁不让地宣布布什总统的当选 |
[00:49] | …as well as totally cool, by Chief Justice Jenna Bush… | 完全符合法律程序 称赞其”很酷” |
[00:53] | …who subsequently set in motion another supreme kegger. | 并准备举办一个大型的庆功啤酒会 |
[00:57] | Following the landslide victory… | 挟着一边倒的优势 |
[00:58] | …a constitutional amendment banning public nudity was implemented. | 布什总统决定重新修宪 规定禁止一切公众场合暴露行为 |
[01:02] | Shortly thereafter, President Bush dissolved Congress… | 稍后 布什总统解散了国会 |
[01:05] | …claiming it was cramping his style. | 原因是”国会妨碍了他的自由发挥” |
[01:07] | American troops continue to be strung thin… | 美国的地面军队仍旧绷紧神经 |
[01:09] | …due to the still-raging wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Iran, Lebanon… | 全神贯注于战情趋紧的战场 包括伊拉克 阿富汗 叙利亚 |
[01:15] | …Libya, Pakistan, Venezuela, France, Canada and Alaska. | 伊朗 巴基斯坦 委内瑞拉 法国 加拿大 还有阿拉斯加 |
[01:20] | One American corporation has discovered… | 一家美国公司已经想出了一种办法 |
[01:23] | …a scientific military solution to the looming troop-shortage crisis. | 来应对日益恶化的步兵短缺危机 |
[01:27] | Here at W Industries, top scientists… | 我现在位于”W”工业园区 |
[01:30] | …in cooperation with the United States military… | 为解决士兵短缺的问题 |
[01:33] | …and due to the shortage of American troops… | 园区的顶尖科学家与美国军方联手 |
[01:35] | …are developing a toxic, easily transmittable chemo virus… | 打造出一种新型的、剧毒的 具有超强传染性的化学病毒 |
[01:39] | …that acts to reanimate dead tissue. | 该病毒能使已经死亡的组织恢复活力 |
[01:42] | But we assure you, due to the extreme level of volatility of such tests… | 但有充分理由确信 因为该研究具有反复无常的特性 |
[01:47] | …the research facilities are unequivocally… | 故工业园为其制订的保密等级 |
[01:49] | …in accordance with the United States government level of standards… | 将为美国政府一致 达到最高的 |
[01:54] | …fail-safe. | “语焉不详”级 |
[02:10] | Behold a pale horse. | 我看到了死亡 |
[02:16] | Please help me! Help me! | 救命! 救救我! |
[02:24] | Sir. | 先生 |
[02:26] | They’re here. | 人已经到了 |
[02:56] | Major. Thank God you guys are here. | 谢天谢地 少校 你终于来了 |
[02:59] | -It’s bad in there. -lt better be, right, lieutenant? | -这儿情况不妙 -越不妙越好 对吧 中尉? |
[03:02] | We’re the best of the best. We drink napalm and piss fire. | 我们是精英中的精英 我们喝进去是汽油 尿出来是火 |
[03:04] | Semper fi. So, what seems to be the problem? | 永远保持忠诚! 那 到底怎么个不妙? |
[03:07] | Believe it or not, zombies. | 僵尸 信不信由你 |
[03:25] | I like knives. | 我喜欢刀子 |
[03:31] | He likes knives. | 他喜欢刀子 |
[03:35] | Nothing like a good challenge. | 挑战性越强越好 |
[03:37] | We improvise and adapt, sir. | 随机应变 长官! |
[03:38] | We just stopped that thing. What was that called? | 咱们刚处理完个问题 叫什么来着? |
[03:41] | -Armageddon, sir. -That’s the one. | -世界末日 长官! -对 就是它 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1091个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:149个,六级词汇:89个,GRE词汇:106个,托福词汇:140个,考研词汇:171个,专四词汇:139个,专八词汇:36个, 所有生词标注共:345个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:43] | Lt. Ryker here killed Satan himself with a sharp stick. | 就是你面前这位莱克尔中尉 亲手杀掉了撒旦 只用一根尖木棍 |
[03:46] | -Good work, soldier. -Just doing my duty, sir. | -干得好 士兵! -士兵天职 长官! |
[03:48] | -So where were we? -Zombies, sir. | -现在的问题是? -僵尸 长官! |
[03:50] | That’s right, zombies. | 不错 僵尸 |
[03:52] | Let’s tell the squad the good news. | 这喜讯应该告诉总部 |
[03:54] | I live for it, sir. | 迫不及待 长官! |
[03:57] | Fall out, you maggots! On the double, let’s go, move it. | 快出来 你们这群懒猪! 加快速度 快快快! |
[04:00] | Go, go, go. Recon’s in zero minus three minutes. | 快快快! 小队已经出发3分钟了! |
[04:03] | On the double, dirtbags. Today is a good day to die. | 急行军 邋遢鬼! 决一死战就在今天! |
[04:07] | -Meet the team, private? -Yes, sir. | -见过队友了 二等兵? -是 长官! |
[04:09] | Welcome to the best of the best, son. | 欢迎你成为超级精英中的一员 小子 |
[04:11] | Now move out, soldier! | 现在… 还不快出发 士兵! |
[04:16] | Zombies. | 僵尸 |
[04:18] | Shit. | 操 |
[04:22] | Take a good look, soldier. | 上前仔细看看 士兵 |
[04:31] | You see this? There’s fucking zombies out there. | 看见了? 这儿他妈有僵尸 |
[04:35] | Seen worse. | 大惊小怪 |
[04:40] | So, what are we dealing with here, doc? | 医生 我们的任务是什么? |
[04:45] | It’s a chemo virus designed to reanimate dead tissue… | 这是一种能使死亡组织复活 |
[04:49] | …and jump-start the brain’s motor function. | 并能激活大脑工作回路的化学病毒 |
[04:51] | This would allow, say, a soldier to continue fighting after death. | 利用它 我们可以造出”亡灵士兵”来 |
[04:55] | After one experiences death, fear is more or less gone. | 人死过一次后 恐惧感就烟消云散了 |
[05:00] | It enhances the combat mindset… | 它能强化战斗方面的思想 |
[05:02] | …the brain functions of one fearless, uninhibited… | 成就一个勇猛无畏、不计后果的大脑 |
[05:06] | …the drive of a take-no-prisoners soldier of raw survival instincts. | 制造一个不留活口也不在乎死活的士兵 |
[05:11] | It more or less turns a soldier into a super soldier. | 这么说 它能把士兵变成超级士兵 |
[05:16] | The good news is… | 好消息是 |
[05:17] | …the test subjects in there are not trained soldiers… | 这儿所有的试验体生前都不是职业军人 |
[05:20] | …but poor lost unfortunates who’ve had no other choice… | 只是些可怜的倒霉鬼 走投无路之下 |
[05:23] | …but to sell themselves to scientific experiments. | 只好把自己出卖 “献身科学实验” |
[05:26] | Homeless, illegal immigrants, the American middle class. | 无家可归者 非法移民 美国的中层群众 |
[05:29] | And what’s the bad news? | 那坏消息是? |
[05:31] | The chemo virus’ molecular structures… | 在宿主到宿主的过程中 |
[05:33] | …deteriorate at an exponential rate from host to host. | 化学病毒的分子结构呈指数级劣化 |
[05:35] | The zombified dead after that are but mindless monsters… | 头批过后 第二批就成了没思考能力的怪物 |
[05:38] | …with a voracious appetite for living flesh. | 而且嗜人成性 |
[05:41] | The virus is based on the human X chromosome… | 病毒的状况取决于人类的X染色体 |
[05:44] | …so it stays more pure from woman to woman. | 在女人传染给女人的过程中 保持得相对纯一些 |
[05:46] | But once you get a man in there, like everything else… | 但如果换成男人 就跟别的事情一样 |
[05:49] | …it all goes to shit. | 全部都搞砸 |
[05:51] | So, what do we have to do to take one of these zombies down, doc? | 怎么做才能干掉这种僵尸? |
[05:55] | Well, what works for us is we’ve been surgically removing… | 迄今为止 我们发现的有效办法是 |
[05:59] | …the medulla oblongata. | 通过外科手术将其延髓去掉 |
[06:06] | Or that. | 当然 这也行 |
[06:09] | We also found that a strong electromagnetic pulse… | 我们还发现 一种强电磁脉冲波 |
[06:12] | …can knock them out. | 也可以把它干掉 |
[06:14] | Right. Lieutenant, give the word. | 很好 中尉 带队出发 |
[07:16] | All right, it’s a turkey shoot. | 我说 这也太轻松了 |
[07:18] | Let’s lose this armour. | 把护甲脱了吧 |
[07:22] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[07:24] | What team of fuckups designed this place? | 哪个缺心眼的家伙设计的这地方? |
[07:48] | We track as many as we can, then we hit them with the big E. | 将敌人尽可能多地聚起来 然后用”大电”一举扫平 |
[07:51] | -What, Elvis? -Not Elvis, EMPD. | -啥? 大手电? -不是大手电 是”大规模强电磁脉冲波” |
[07:54] | -Damn. -Lieutenant. | -靠 -中尉 |
[07:56] | -Alpha, Bravo, ten-hut! -Move out. | -第一小队 第二小队 立—正! -行动开始! |
[08:01] | Com station up and operational. | 监控准备完毕 信号发收正常 |
[08:05] | Alpha, Bravo, incoming at 0400. | 一队 二队 0400方位有敌情 |
[08:08] | Twenty metres, 10 o’clock. | 前方20米 10点钟方向 |
[08:24] | Hold tight. Draw them in. | 先别急 等靠近了再打 |
[08:33] | Holy shit. | 我的妈妈呀 |
[08:41] | Sometimes I like guns. | 有时候用枪也不错 |
[08:44] | Alpha, Bravo, incoming at 6 o’clock. | 一队 二队 6点钟方向有敌情 |
[09:05] | Wait for it. | 沉住气 |
[09:07] | Do it. | 现在干吧! |
[09:09] | Wait for it. | 沉住气! |
[09:15] | Blast them. | 轰了他们 |
[09:23] | Report. Comstat, come in. | 已毕 监控 请报告战况 |
[09:25] | Kwan, you there? | 克温 你还好吗? |
[09:27] | Com’s down. | 报话器不灵了 |
[09:29] | Electromagnetic blast. Equipment’s fried. | 是电磁脉冲波的原因 设备过载了 |
[09:38] | So how do we make sure they’re zero threat? | 怎么判断它们现在是否还有威胁? |
[09:47] | Oh, no. | 大事不好 |
[09:58] | Sir, the com phone…. | 长官 报话器… |
[10:01] | Look out! | 当心! |
[10:19] | Somebody made a mistake. Somebody made a big fucking mistake. | 有人犯错了! 犯了大错了! |
[10:25] | Fire at will. | 放开了打吧! |
[10:28] | Alpha, Bravo, get to the side! | 一队二队 快穿到对面! |
[10:55] | -I want more bombs, sir. -Sir, orders from comstat base. | -再给他们一击 长官 -长官 通讯中心来的命令 |
[10:58] | The memo reads: | 条儿上写着 |
[11:00] | “Osama to attack within the United States.” | “拉登将在美国内部发动袭击” |
[11:02] | Wait, what does that mean? | 那算什么意思? |
[11:03] | It’s code. It means we’ve been warned of the dangers. | 这是密电 意思是”反正我告诉你了 情况很危险” |
[11:06] | But better to ignore the problem and it’s bound to go away. | “但别太在乎 反正迟早都能解决” |
[11:09] | Got it. That’s what we’re doing? | 我明白了 我们要抓拉登? |
[11:12] | Me, personally… | 你要是不想死 |
[11:14] | …I’m aiming for the head. | 就赶快把头低下 |
[11:53] | All right. The good old-fashioned way. | 很好 还是这老一套管用 |
[11:56] | Alpha, Bravo teams, let’s clean up the rest of the mess. | 一队 二队 现在开始进行收尾工作 |
[12:07] | -Wrap it up. -Recon! | -开始清理战场! -等等我! |
[12:14] | This is where it bit me. | 我这儿被咬了 |
[12:15] | It’s not that bad. Don’t worry, son. | 朋友 没那么严重 别紧张 |
[12:18] | We’ll get you fixed up right as rain. | 我们马上把你处理得干干净净 |
[12:35] | -Mission accomplished, sir. -All right. | -任务完成 长官! -很好 |
[12:38] | Where’d I hear that before? Let’s get a head count. | 现在 来清点人数 |
[12:40] | Yes, sir. Squad, form up. | 遵命 长官 大家列—队! |
[12:47] | Where’s Byrdflough? | 博得福鲁(音同禽流感)哪儿去了? |
[13:35] | Off the stage, asshole. | 快下台 狗屎 |
[14:53] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[15:02] | I’m looking for Madam Blavatski. | 我来找布拉瓦茨基夫人 |
[15:08] | God bless. | 多谢 |
[15:20] | Are you kidding me? This place is more illegal than that lD. | 开什么玩笑? 名儿起得这么纯洁 人还往这儿跑? |
[16:00] | All right. | 大家 |
[16:02] | That was the ever-feline Kat. | 感谢性感小野猫的精彩表演 |
[16:06] | Now, she’s working hard up there for you boys, so be extra nice. | 为了你们这帮小子 她可是卖了力气工作的 所以要对人家好点儿 |
[16:10] | And remember, Rhinos is an ultra-exclusive gentlemen’s club. | 记住 “犀牛”是一家超高档的绅士夜总会 |
[16:15] | So exclusive members only, if you know what I mean. | 所以我们只接收有钱的顾客 不用再强调了 |
[16:22] | Now, the management would also like to remind you… | 而且 我还要特别提醒你们 |
[16:25] | …that nothing comes out of your pants… | 从裤子里掏钱可以 |
[16:29] | …but tips for the girls. | 别的东西就免了 |
[16:45] | Bitch. | 臭婊子 |
[16:46] | -What a talent. -Slut. | -真有天分 -荡妇 |
[16:49] | -My hero. -Whatever. | -我的英雄 -随你弄吧 |
[16:51] | 注意 超级荡妇们 有新人加入了 Okay, 黚er-sluts, we have new meat. | |
[16:55] | This is Jessy. | 这位是洁茜 |
[16:56] | -Local girl, right? -Yeah. | -当地人 嗯? -对 |
[16:58] | Born and bred, Sartre, Nebraska. | 内布拉斯加州的萨特 土生土长 |
[17:00] | -Figures. -Grew up on a farm? | -看得出来 -在农场长大的? |
[17:03] | Yep. Right again. | 嗯 又猜对了 |
[17:05] | -Eat a lot of corn? -Yep. | -很爱吃玉米? -对啊 |
[17:08] | Good. Now, we make her at home… | 好 现在 让我们热烈欢迎她 |
[17:10] | …so we are all– How you say? | 大家都… 你们美国怎么说的? |
[17:12] | –happy with the crabs. | “高兴得足舞手蹈” |
[17:14] | No, not crabs, but other crustaceans. | 不对 不是”足舞手蹈” 是”手蹈舞足”? |
[17:17] | You mean “happy as a clam.” | 那叫”手舞足蹈” |
[17:18] | Clams are molluscs, not crustaceans. | 连手足都分不清 你还想舞蹈? |
[17:21] | Whatever. | 别管这个了 |
[17:23] | So you sit here. | 那 你就坐这儿 |
[17:25] | We are all happy as clams. | 我们都”手舞足蹈” |
[17:35] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[17:39] | Okay. | 没关系 |
[17:40] | Lilith! | 莉莉斯! |
[17:42] | Go, go, go. You dance. | 快 该你上台了 |
[17:53] | Oh, Mr. Essko, hello. | 哦 埃斯寇先生 你好 |
[17:56] | Shut your pie-hole. | 请你闭嘴 |
[17:58] | Hey, boss. | 嘿 我说大老板 |
[18:00] | Back off. Back off, you walking herpie, you. | 别过来 离远点儿 你这个狐狸精 我说你呢 |
[18:03] | This is nice. | 看着不错呀 |
[18:06] | Never touch. | 别碰我 |
[18:07] | Not the jacket, not the shirt, not the hair. | 夹克 衬衫 头发 一个不许碰 |
[18:10] | You touch me again, I’ll kill you. | 你再碰我 我就杀了你 |
[18:13] | I love a man of authority. | 我爱有权的男人 |
[18:33] | Well, hey there, sweet thing. | 嘿宝贝儿 别急着走嘛 |
[18:36] | How about some private time? | 私下谈谈怎么样? |
[18:38] | Fat chance, fuckwad. | 去你妈的 流氓 |
[19:23] | And now, an announcement… | 现在 本店老板伊安·埃斯寇 |
[19:26] | …from your host, Mr. Ian Essko. | 有新消息带给大家 |
[19:32] | Tired of that same old lap dance? | 老一套的腿上舞 你已经看腻了? |
[19:36] | Well, drop an extra C-note, fellas… | 现在 只要再多掏个100块 |
[19:39] | …and experience Rhinos’ exclusive face dance. | 就可以享受”犀牛”的独家”贴面舞”! |
[19:45] | One of our lovely ladies will sit on your face… | 我们的可爱小姐将坐在你的脸上 |
[19:50] | …and give birth to your head. | 然后给你造成一种”再次出生”的感觉 |
[19:55] | Why not try it with our lovely Lilith here? | 正好莉莉斯也在 何不给她个机会? |
[20:00] | Experience the essence du Goth. | 来吧 来感受”歌特的精髓” |
[20:05] | Exclusively here at Rhinos. | 记住 只有”犀牛”才有的服务 |
[20:18] | All right, boys. | 好啦 小子们 |
[20:20] | Give it up for Lilith, the dark queen of the underworld. | 为地下世界的暗黑皇后莉莉斯鼓掌吧 |
[20:25] | And remember, tip the girls well and they come out with nothing on… | 记住 你给姑娘们塞的钱越多 她们出演时身上的衣服就越少 |
[20:29] | …but the music. | 直到回归自然 |
[20:32] | And now… | 接下来出场的 |
[20:34] | …back by her own popular demand… | 是我们”红杏主动出墙来” |
[20:38] | …a legend in her own mind… | 有身材也有脑子的明星 |
[20:41] | …Jeannie. | 詹妮 |
[20:55] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[21:05] | Okay, what the hell are you doing here? | 你到底来这儿干吗? |
[21:07] | Is it that apparent that I’ve never done this before? | 看不出来吗? 我从没做过这个啊 |
[21:10] | Let me guess, Granny fell and broke her hip? | 我猜猜 你奶奶病了 你偷跑来的? |
[21:13] | She’s Nana, and it’s for her colostomy. | 她叫娜娜 我来是给她的结肠手术筹钱 |
[21:16] | Hey, Berenge, Trotskyite, you go work floor. | 柏朗芝 特洛丝琪雅 该你俩上了 |
[21:23] | Lap dance. | 腿上舞? |
[21:25] | Lap dance? | 谁要腿上舞? |
[21:28] | Syphilitical lap dance? | 劲爆的腿上舞? |
[21:30] | Yeah. | 好样的 |
[21:32] | -You want a lap dance? -No. | -要点个腿上舞吗? -免了 |
[21:35] | -You don’t look so good. -I’m fine. | -你气色看来不好 -我没事儿 |
[21:55] | Well, all right, boys. | 好了 观众们 接下来 |
[21:57] | Now our own Bobby Sox… | 是我们的主打 金鞋女郎 |
[21:59] | …is gonna tease you with her sock tease. | 将用她的调情技术 勾得你魂飞魄散 |
[22:27] | All right, all right. | 怎么啦 怎么回事儿 |
[22:29] | What the hell’s going on out here? | 突然停下来干吗? |
[22:31] | Dude, that guy’s dead. | 老板 这家伙挂了 |
[22:36] | Oh, he’s okay. | 谁说的 还好好的 |
[22:38] | -Where the fuck’s Paco? -Dog, I’m right here. | -帕克哪儿去了? -老板 就在你身后 |
[22:41] | Clean this mess up, would you? All right? | 把他给我处理了 你会吧? |
[22:44] | I’m only two of me. | 我手里已经有活儿了 |
[22:47] | Remember the Alamo. Davy Crockett. | 多想想阿拉莫战役 人家的战士可是身兼数职的 |
[22:51] | -Whatever. -Yeah. | -谁听这一套啊 -可不是 |
[22:55] | Knocked up. | 我进来了! |
[23:01] | I remember when I was once star. | 我还记得自己风光的时候 |
[23:05] | Young stripper with dream. | 一个怀着梦想的年轻脱衣舞女 |
[23:08] | Dream to sing to swanky Parisian elite in smoky nightclub. | 梦想着在烟雾缭绕的夜酒吧里 给哪个时髦的法国上流人士献歌 |
[23:15] | We live for dreams. | 我们为梦想而生 |
[23:17] | We die for dream. | 就算临死也念念不忘 |
[23:21] | That which doesn’t kill us makes us stronger, right? | 置之死地而后生 是吧 |
[23:24] | This new girl. | 这个新来的 |
[23:26] | I don’t think she’s ever stripped before. | 她从前应该没跳过脱衣舞 |
[23:29] | -You think? -Well, maybe you can talk to her. | -怎么样? -我看你该给她上上课 |
[23:32] | Give her some pointers. | 好好为她指点指点 |
[23:34] | Yeah, sure. But everything great… | 有道理 但任何伟人一开始 |
[23:36] | …must first wear hideous and monstrous masks… | 都要先从下贱、不露脸的事儿干起 |
[23:39] | …in order to inscribe themselves on the hearts of humanity. | 而后方能名垂青史 |
[23:53] | Davis, what are you doing here? | 戴维斯 你在这里干什么? |
[23:55] | -I need to talk to you. -Make it quick. | -我得和你谈谈 -要说快说 |
[23:57] | I need to know what the meaning of life is. | 我想知道 生命的真谛何在 |
[23:59] | You’re kidding. | 别捣乱 |
[24:01] | I know we’re Christians, and what you’re doing is a sin, but the intent is… | 我们都是基督徒 你的所作所为是罪恶的 |
[24:05] | …well, Christlike, you sacrificing yourself and all. | 但你的本意不坏 你为别人而牺牲自己 |
[24:08] | So, what are morals? Does the ends justify the means? | 那么 到底什么算道德? 目的就是手段的理由吗? |
[24:10] | But then again, the road to hell is paved with good intentions, so…. | 回到刚才的话题 通向地狱之路 脚下的砖却灿灿生辉 |
[24:14] | 该死 这套说教我也烦透了 Darn, I’m out of clich閟. | |
[24:16] | What do you want from me, Davis? | 戴维斯 你想怎么样? |
[24:17] | Ultimate truth. | 亘古不变的真理 |
[24:22] | Maybe there’s more truth to the human condition… | 但对我而言 真理就是面对现实 |
[24:24] | …in me taking my clothes off for emotionally stunted men… | 脱个精光 挣那帮傻家伙的钱 |
[24:28] | …so that my grandmother can shit in a bag… | 好让我奶奶做手术 能正常地拉屎 |
[24:30] | …than me staying virginal and pure for you. | 这比我为你守身如玉要实惠得多 |
[24:33] | Jessy, please, don’t do this. | 洁茜 求你了 别这样 |
[24:36] | But I gotta. For Nana. | 但为了娜娜 我必须这样 |
[24:43] | Well, if you must. | 既然我劝不动你 |
[24:46] | I’m gonna watch. | 那我就看你演出 |
[24:48] | And now, for all you cornhuskers… | 接下来 剥玉米皮的 |
[24:51] | …midnight cow-tippers and lnternet explorers… | 午夜挤奶的 还有环游世界爱好者们 |
[24:55] | …we have sweet Jessy. | 欢迎我们的新人! 洁茜! |
[26:30] | What the fuck? | 他妈的 搞什么? |
[26:43] | Couldn’t do it, huh? | 拉不下脸来吧? |
[26:45] | Kid, it takes more than desperation to get out there on that stage. | 孩子 能豁下心走出这个房间 比在台上脱个精光还困难 |
[26:48] | You either got it or you don’t, baby. | 行与不行都是命中注定 宝贝儿 |
[26:50] | What the fuck is going on here? | 你他妈怎么回事儿? |
[26:53] | Look, you pert little minxy slut. | 你听着 撩人儿的死小姑娘 |
[26:55] | You get back out there right now, or you’re dead to me. | 你马上回去接着演出 不然就滚蛋 |
[26:58] | Ian, will you just fucking relax? | 伊安 你能不能别逼她? |
[27:00] | I’ll take her time. | 她还需要适应 |
[27:02] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[27:05] | You have to be a warrior, a soldier. Fearless, uninhibited. | 把自己想象成一名战士 士兵 勇猛无畏、不计后果 |
[27:09] | A stripper with a take-no-prisoners… | 一名专业脱衣舞女 不留活口 |
[27:12] | …raw survival instinct. | 也不在乎死活 |
[27:15] | So please, for my sake, suck it up. | 所以 就算为了我 别那么娇气 |
[27:19] | -It’s a war out there. -Fucking A, sister. | -外面已经大乱了 -我早听见了 |
[27:57] | Get this asshole out of here! Get him out! | 把这王八蛋弄出去! 快弄走! |
[28:00] | My show, you won’t watch. | 到我上场了 你都不看我 |
[28:10] | Come on, in here. | 过来 这边来 |
[28:12] | In here. | 滚进去 |
[28:18] | Stay out of there, he’s dangerous. | 别开门 它很危险 |
[28:20] | He’s my hero. I just wanna shake his hand. | 他是我的英雄 我只想和他握手 |
[28:26] | Get inside, get her inside, get her inside, get her inside. | 快把人抬进去 快 加快速度 |
[28:29] | Come on, come on, that’s it. | 这儿 放到这儿 |
[28:39] | Do we call someone about this? | 打电话叫警察来? |
[28:41] | Who? We’re an illegal operation here, asshole. | 你疯了? 咱们是开黑店的 白痴! |
[28:44] | We call the police, we’re fucked. This blows. | 一叫警察 事儿就漏了 咱们也好不了 |
[28:49] | Okay, okay, okay. Plan. | 我想想 有个办法 |
[28:51] | First, you go out front, kill everybody that saw it. | 第一 你到大厅去 把证人都宰了 |
[28:54] | -Hey, pendejo, I’m a lover, not a fighter. -All right. | -嘿 笨蛋 我作爱不作战 -好吧 |
[28:58] | Second– Second, we dispose of the body. | 第二… 第二 把尸体处理掉 |
[29:01] | Yes, yeah, wild dogs. | 对了 可以喂野狗 |
[29:03] | French Equatorial New Guinea cannibals. | 就用那种法属新几内亚的食人… 犬 |
[29:26] | You’re dead. | 你死了 |
[29:35] | I am? | 是么? |
[29:40] | Imagine that. | 瞎说 |
[29:42] | Oh, no, no, no, hold on. You’re fucking dead. | 不对 你明明已经死了 |
[29:46] | I was. | 我曾经死了 |
[29:48] | -But now I’m back. -Not possible. | -不过又活了 -怎么可能 |
[29:52] | This is not possible. | 这根本不可能 |
[29:55] | How does it feel? | 有什么感觉? |
[29:57] | Great. I’ve never felt more alive. | 棒极了 从没这么快活过 |
[30:02] | Oh, sweet irony. | 哦 好甜蜜的讽刺 |
[30:07] | Hey, where are you going? | 嘿 你到哪儿去? |
[30:09] | I’m going to dance. | 去跳舞 |
[30:31] | Announce her. | 给她报幕 |
[30:36] | And now… | 现在 |
[30:39] | …back from the dead… | 是死而复生的 |
[30:42] | …Kat. | 凯特 |
[33:13] | Yeah! | 跳得漂亮! |
[34:15] | You’re cute. | 你真可爱 |
[34:18] | -Me? -Yeah. | -我? -对 |
[34:20] | I could just eat you alive. | 我真想活活吃了你 |
[34:25] | Come here. | 过来 |
[34:28] | No way. | 不要啊 |
[34:29] | Jimmy, Jimmy. | 上 吉米! 上 吉米! |
[34:31] | Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy. | 吉米! 吉米! 吉米! |
[34:33] | Hey, you think this is a good idea? | 你觉得这主意很好? |
[34:37] | I mean, wasn’t that bitch dead a minute ago? | 我说 那婊子一分钟前还是死的! |
[34:39] | Fuck it. What’s the worst that can happen? | 管它的 再坏还能坏到哪儿去? |
[34:43] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[34:47] | This is gonna be so great. | 接下来肯定很爽 |
[35:09] | Allow me. | 请见谅 |
[35:20] | Look, maybe I should go. | 你看 我还是走的好 |
[35:24] | Go? It’s only just begun. | 走? 这才刚刚开始 |
[35:29] | Look, this isn’t so much fun anymore. | 现在不好玩了 |
[35:33] | Let me make it up to you. | 让我来补偿你吧 |
[35:37] | Oh, yeah. Hands are cold. | 我说 你的手可真凉 |
[35:42] | That’s interesting. Your tongue is so dry. | 有意思 舌头也是干的 |
[35:49] | I get it wet. | 那我就弄湿它 |
[36:08] | Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy | 吉米! 吉米! 吉米! |
[36:14] | But wait, there’s more. | 别急着走 还没完呢 |
[36:28] | Oh, God. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[36:30] | Oh, God. | 哦 上帝! |
[36:33] | -No. -No, thank you. | -不要 -不用了 谢谢 |
[36:35] | Suit yourself. | 剩下的请自取 |
[36:43] | Did you see…? | 你看见么… |
[36:45] | Holy shit! | 我操! |
[36:48] | Hey, do I gotta clean this mess up? | 嘿 这也得让我打扫? |
[36:51] | You see this? You see this, what colour is that? | 你看见了吗? 你看看 那是什么颜色? |
[36:55] | -Cappuccino? -Right. | -卡布奇诺咖啡色? -对 |
[36:57] | Meaning you’re cleaning this entire fucking mess up. Can you handle that? | 这说明你不干谁干! 能处理吗? |
[37:01] | Or do I have to find somebody else in front of Home Depot? | 用不用我炒了你 再找个新人来? |
[37:04] | Okay, man, okay. I got it, all right? | 好吧好吧 我打扫还不行吗? |
[37:11] | In old country, we use eels. | 在老家 我们都用鳗鱼 |
[37:14] | -Eels? -Yes, eels. | -鳗鱼? -对 鳗鱼 |
[37:17] | They eat the flesh. | 它们吃生肉 |
[37:18] | Sorry, but we don’t have eels. | 可我们手头没有鳗鱼 |
[37:21] | Best we can do is a few rats, maybe the odd ferret. | 充其量有几只老鼠和白鼬 |
[37:24] | With any luck, a badger or two. | 要是运气好 还能使上獾什么的 |
[37:28] | Badgers? | 獾? |
[37:29] | Badgers? We don’t need no stinking badgers. | 獾? 用不着臭烘烘的獾 |
[37:33] | Just clean this up. | 专心擦你的地吧! |
[37:37] | Come on, Paco, I’ll help you. I’ll get the big pieces. | 来 帕克 我也帮你干 我把大块儿的都铲走 |
[37:48] | Jesus fucking sheep shit. | 他妈的 吓死我了 |
[37:54] | Boss, we have a problem. | 老板 有点儿小麻烦 |
[37:56] | Could be problem. | 勉强算麻烦吧 |
[37:58] | Yeah, well, the only problem I’ve got right now… | 现在我唯一的问题是 |
[38:01] | 有人不敲门就闯进来 害得我把酒洒了 …is Se駉r lllegal over here, who’s downing my booze. | |
[38:04] | Oh, really? | 哦 是吗? |
[38:07] | How about this, huh, boss? | 那老板 这个又如何? |
[38:10] | Maybe this is something worse to worry about. | 这事儿应该更值得操心吧 |
[38:13] | Okay, let’s see if I’ve got this straight. | 我长话短说 你听着对不对 |
[38:19] | Our best stripper is a reanimated corpse… | 我们最好的脱衣舞女变成了活尸 |
[38:22] | …who is feeding off the living flesh of our customers… | 靠吃顾客的血肉过活 |
[38:25] | …who in turn reanimate, even if they’re just a fucking head? | 吃剩下的渣滓也变成了她那个德行? |
[38:32] | You– You don’t see this as a problem? | 你还说这”勉强叫麻烦”? |
[38:37] | This is what I think. | 可我是这么想的 |
[38:39] | I see stripper dead. And then I see her not so dead. | 我看见一个舞女死了 然后又看见她不算全死了 |
[38:44] | I see severed head, and not so dead too. | 我还见过那种风干的人头 看上去死得也不算彻底 |
[38:48] | But I also see not-so-dead stripper strip. And shiznit, she– | 但我还见过没死干净的脱衣舞女跳舞 |
[38:54] | How you say? | 所以 你看这样好不好 |
[38:55] | –knock them dead. | 把他们都干掉 |
[38:57] | Or not so dead, as case may be. | 死了又没全死 根据情况而定 |
[38:59] | So your fucking point? | 你他妈到底说什么呢? |
[39:02] | My point is lots of money. | 这个点子能赚大钱 |
[39:04] | I never see performance before like tonight. | 我从没看过今晚这样的精彩表演 |
[39:07] | Nice boys out there never see performance before like tonight. | 外面的小子们都大饱眼福了 |
[39:10] | So I think nice boys tell more nice boys. | 所以我想 消息越传越快 |
[39:13] | And soon, lots of nice boys throwing money at us. | 再过不久 就会有更多的人来花钞票 |
[39:22] | So that is why I say not-so-dead nice boy in head form… | 所以我的意思是 光剩下个头的活死人 |
[39:27] | …maybe not so much problem. | 造成的麻烦应该不太大 |
[39:29] | His head easy to– | 区区一个脑袋 |
[39:32] | How you say? | 你们这儿是怎么说来着? |
[39:36] | –brush under carpet. | “扫到地毯下面就行了” |
[39:39] | Head? | 脑袋? |
[39:41] | I see no head. | 哪儿来的脑袋? |
[39:43] | What head? | 什么脑袋? |
[39:45] | -You see head? -Me? | -你见过脑袋? -我? |
[39:47] | Severed zombie head? Please. | 被砍掉的僵尸头?才没有 |
[40:05] | This makes so much more sense now. | 这书现在好懂多了 |
[40:19] | Good. All here. | 很好 人都在 |
[40:22] | What the fuck was that out there? | 那屋里什么情况? |
[40:24] | Yeah, she was amazing. | 她可真神奇 |
[40:28] | -What? -Girls, we talk. | -什么? -女孩们 让我们商量商量 |
[40:32] | In the old country… | 在老家 |
[40:34] | …I strip to buy bread and borsch. And vodka. | 我跳脱衣舞是为了买面包 罗宋汤还有伏特加酒 |
[40:37] | Hey, Lilith, you wake up. | 嘿 莉莉丝 你醒醒 |
[40:40] | I talk to you. | 我跟你说话呢 |
[40:49] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天哪 |
[40:51] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[40:55] | No, I’m not. | 不 我才没有 |
[41:03] | Figures. Go ahead, kiss her ass. | 难怪 你走吧 跟她做伴去 |
[41:07] | You have the personality of clay. | 你的意志真不坚定 |
[41:10] | Spineless jellyfish. | 没骨气的家伙 |
[41:13] | Kat says jump and you grovel, begging her to tell you how high. | 凯特一说”我上你吧”你就猴急猴急 还追着屁股问她”高潮有多高” |
[41:17] | Yeah. When she says “zombie,” you say, “how dead?” | 可不是 凯特一说”僵尸” 你就答茬说”有多僵?” |
[41:23] | You’re surprised? | 你现在才知道? |
[41:25] | Actually, there’s more. Kat eat nice boy. | 实际上 还不算完 凯特还吃了个人 |
[41:29] | But leftovers still alive. | 不过还留了点儿渣滓 |
[41:32] | -Cool. -How’s it feel? | -酷 -感觉如何? |
[41:34] | Death. | 死亡 |
[41:38] | It’s like snow and the stars. | 就像雪花和繁星 |
[41:43] | That’s pretty. | 真美 |
[41:45] | I remember once lying in the snow under a clear blanket of stars. | 我记得有一次 我躺在雪地上 面前就是天幕上点点的繁星 |
[41:51] | And there were so many stars. | 那么多星星 数不过来 |
[41:55] | I couldn’t comprehend what it was like… | 我根本无法理解 |
[41:58] | …that vast and noble void. | 那是怎样一种广袤、高贵的空虚 |
[42:01] | But now… | 但是现在 |
[42:03] | …I understand it. | 我理解了 |
[42:06] | I feel I’m a part of it. | 好比身临其境 |
[42:10] | That infinite nothingness. | 那种无尽的虚无 |
[42:15] | I wanna strip. Who’s on? | 我好想跳舞 该谁上了? |
[42:18] | Fuck it, I’m gonna dance. | 管它的 反正我先上了 |
[43:29] | Death is good. | 死亡真好 |
[43:46] | Okay. | 那么 |
[43:48] | It looks like war has been declared. | 看来战争序幕已经揭开了 |
[43:51] | Give it up for Jeannie. | 下面出场的是詹妮 |
[43:54] | The dance of the bruised ego. | 为大家带来”自尊心受挫之舞” 欢迎 |
[45:11] | Get off! | 下去! |
[45:14] | -Go away. -Come on, you’re trash. | -快下台 -你什么也不是 |
[45:17] | -You’re done, bitch. -Bring us Lilith! | -你干到头了 婊子 -让莉莉丝上台! |
[45:20] | -You suck! -Lilith! | -你赶紧下台! -我们要莉莉丝! |
[45:28] | You. | 你 |
[45:42] | Oh, baby, you are morbid. | 噢宝贝 你有种病态美 |
[45:46] | I love your tongue. | 我爱你的舌头 |
[45:53] | Oh, wow, this is so fucking cool. | 哇 真他妈的酷毙了 |
[45:59] | I love your tongue. | 我要你的舌头 |
[46:25] | This is starting to creep me out. | 现在真快要吓死我了 |
[46:28] | Come on. Come on. | 来 快来 |
[46:33] | Okay, not too bad. | 不错 还不算太坏 |
[46:43] | Just back away slowly. | 慢慢走回来 |
[46:47] | These things don’t move so well. | 这些东西走路不大稳 |
[46:49] | Oh, really? You seen those putas dance? | 噢 是吗? 你看过那些跳风情舞的吗? |
[46:51] | They move pretty good to me, all right. | 我看那些人走得挺稳当么! |
[46:53] | What are you staring at, dog? You know me? | 你瞪什么瞪 小子? 你认识我吗? |
[46:55] | You look at me like you know me. I’m from East Lo. I’m crazy. | 你不知道我的厉害 我可是伦敦东部的人 我很能打的 |
[46:59] | Bite me, man. | 来咬我啊 混蛋 |
[47:06] | Hey. Hey, come on. Basement, basement. Take it to the basement. | 嘿 嘿 快 到地下室 把这东西搬到地下室去 |
[47:12] | In the cage. In another cage. | 关到笼子里 别的笼子里 |
[47:14] | Get in there, fella. | 你进去吧 小子 |
[47:20] | Yeah. Yeah, that should hold him. | 行了 应该出不来了 |
[47:23] | Well, I think the spillover zombie problem’s been solved. | 现在 这个碎嘴子僵尸的问题算解决了 |
[47:44] | -Where are they? -ln there. | -他俩在哪儿? -屋里 |
[47:47] | Good, good. Okay, quick, everybody out, everybody out. | 很好 快 大家出来吧 |
[47:52] | Come on, come on. Get out, out, out. | 出来 快出来 都走 |
[47:56] | Home. Piss off. Come on, get out of here. | 回家吧 都走吧 赶紧出去 |
[47:59] | Make like a tree and get the fuck out of here. | 排队走 而且别碰我! |
[48:12] | Beauty. | 干得漂亮 |
[48:20] | Yeah, baby. | 可不是嘛 |
[48:22] | Those graveless gutter sluts are gonna make us a mint, bro. | 这群活死人荡妇马上就要变成印钞机了 老弟 |
[48:28] | Now, you know, the law of the universe dictates… | 你知道吗 万事都受普世法则的影响 |
[48:31] | …that the whole thing could turn into a world of shit. | “天有不测风云” |
[48:34] | Well, hey… | 在我身上 |
[48:36] | …it’s me. | 这句话得作废 |
[48:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[48:45] | That’s what worries me. | 就是这最让我放心不下 |
[49:06] | Who’s there? | 谁? |
[49:28] | Are you following me? | 你跟踪我吗? |
[49:30] | What? No. I was– I was just– There was this– | 不是 我 我… |
[49:34] | -You should have seen this thing back– -Davis. Davis, look. | -你真该看看那个东西— -戴维斯 你听着 |
[49:40] | You need to stay far away from me right now. | 从现在开始 你离我远点儿 |
[49:42] | There’s something going on that I don’t even understand. | 现在我脑子很乱 不知如何是好 |
[49:46] | So just go home. And, Davis? | 回家吧 戴维斯 |
[49:50] | -Lock your door. -Yeah, sure. | -别忘了锁门 -当然 一定 |
[50:08] | Shit. | 操 |
[50:12] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[50:20] | Take me. | 咬我吧 |
[50:23] | I want it. I want it now. | 也咬我吧 现在就咬 |
[50:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[50:33] | Love is dead. | 爱已经死了 |
[51:37] | Great tits, huh? | 胸不错么 嗯? |
[51:39] | Yes. But what does it mean? | 不错 但那又说明什么? |
[52:09] | Here I am, sweet thing. The god of love in the flesh. | 爱神亲自现身了 宝贝儿们 |
[52:14] | Flesh. | 献身? |
[52:18] | Hey, baby. Nice to meet you. | 嘿亲爱的 初次见面 |
[52:21] | Meat. | 溅面? |
[52:25] | Girl, I’ve been dying to get a lap dance with you. | 小姐 能跟你跳腿上舞我死了都值 |
[52:44] | Go. | 上吧 |
[52:55] | Back. Back, you not-so-dead nice boy missing face. | 退后! 你这个没脸没皮的活死人! |
[53:00] | Back. | 退后! |
[53:02] | -Close the door. -You hold that switch from up there. | -关门 -你在上面把着开关 |
[53:05] | Get away from him. | 别靠近它 |
[53:08] | -Get in. -Step back. | -进去吧 -快撤 |
[53:11] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[53:21] | See? Piece of fucking cake. | 看 太他妈容易了 |
[53:24] | Baby, we are gonna make an un-killing. | 放心吧 万无一失 |
[54:24] | Don’t tell me you’re going through with this. | 别告诉我 你要忍不下去了 |
[54:26] | I have to. | 我忍不下去了 |
[54:28] | You can’t compete with what’s out there. | 你最好别变成她们那个样子 |
[54:30] | I’m thinking of getting Kat to, you know. | 我正在想 请凯特也咬我一口 |
[54:33] | For my nana. | 都是为了娜娜 |
[54:35] | That’s an excuse and you know it. | 得了吧 那只是个借口 |
[54:38] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[54:40] | But listen to that. | 但听听外面的欢呼声 |
[54:41] | That acceptance, that praise, the confidence in that. | 那些包含着崇敬 赞美和信任的欢呼声 |
[54:46] | The sense of pride and self. | 那是一种骄傲和找回自我的感觉 |
[54:49] | It’s not a sense of self out there, but regression towards the mean. | 那不是什么找回自我 而是逐渐的生物退化 |
[54:52] | But it’s so fucking cool. | 但是那样很酷 |
[54:55] | Okay, girls, go home. | 好了 女孩们 回家吧 |
[55:00] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[55:02] | I’ll do it tomorrow. | 明天我就干 |
[55:11] | -Dude, that place is so awesome. -I’m going back tomorrow, man. | -兄弟 这地方简直太爽了 -我明天还得来 |
[55:17] | Hello, darling. | 你好啊 甜心 |
[55:20] | You want to party with the love doctor? | 想跟”爱情博士”一起开舞会吗? |
[55:28] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[55:33] | I like knives. | 我喜欢刀子 |
[55:35] | Okay. | 投降 |
[55:41] | But kind of kinky. | 好象有点儿变态啊 |
[55:46] | Okay, okay. | 我错了 错了 |
[55:48] | You two have a good night, all right? | 良宵让你俩共度 总可以吧? |
[55:50] | Damn, that chick’s as cold as the dead flesh… | 妈的 那小妞儿真冷 |
[55:54] | …of a stripping zombie. | 冷得就像那些跳脱衣舞僵尸 |
[56:04] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[56:53] | -Beautiful. -Yeah? | -真漂亮 -啊? |
[57:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[57:04] | Beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[57:05] | We have to stop her. | 必须阻止她 |
[57:07] | Yeah, she could get out, infect others. | 对 如果她跑出去 会感染其他人的 |
[57:11] | Fuck that. I’m not letting her take the spotlight. | 不是说那个 我不能光看着她臭显摆 |
[57:14] | But she’s always been the star. | 但人家一直是明星啊 |
[57:16] | I have never been booed off stage before. Never. | 我也从没被嘘下台过 从来没有! |
[57:21] | Kat’s reign ends if it’s the last thing I do. | 把我逼到这个份上 凯特 你要倒霉了 |
[57:24] | -But what can you do? -We need the source. | -可你能干什么? -直接去找源头 |
[57:29] | What happened to that guy, anyway? | 对啊 一开始那家伙到底怎么回事? |
[57:42] | -Hey, boss. -Do me a favour… | -嗨 老板 -劳驾 下次进门前 |
[57:45] | …and hose yourself down before you come in here. | 先找个水管冲冲身上 |
[57:50] | Look, this zombie thing has gotta end. The other girls can’t get any stage time. | 听着 这个僵尸演出的事情该收手了 别的女孩都没有上台机会了 |
[57:54] | Have you any idea how much money we’re making right now? | 你知道我们现在一天赚多少钱吗? |
[57:58] | Look, lan, these zombies, they scare me. | 可伊安 那些僵尸吓着我了 |
[58:03] | I can’t sleep. I’m having nightmares. | 我睡不好 总做噩梦 |
[58:06] | Don’t worry about them, then. | 那就更不该瞎操心了 |
[58:08] | They’re murdering, flesh-eating monsters. | 她们是杀手 生吃人肉的怪物 |
[58:10] | -They’re harmless. -lan, this could spread everywhere. | -她们没有危害 -伊安 病毒可能到处传染 |
[58:13] | If that’s what fate brings our way, then there’s nothing we can do about it. | 如果这就是宿命 那我们也无能为力 |
[58:19] | -No, that’s fatalism. It’s not me. -Yeah, right. | -我不信宿命论 -好 好 |
[58:24] | -Whatever. -What’s that supposed to mean? | -我不听这套 -你这话什么意思? |
[58:27] | It means that you’ve never really given a shit about anything anyway. | 就是说 你总是高高在上 什么也不在乎 |
[58:31] | Why the fuck start now? | 现在倒关心起来了 嗯? |
[58:34] | You’ve always just stood back and watched and rolled your eyes. | 你总是事不关己 翻翻白眼看热闹 |
[58:38] | -Yeah, well, this is different. It’s evil. -It’s a trend. | -我承认 但这次不一样 这是恶鬼 -错 这是风潮 |
[58:41] | It’s a fucking fad. | 这就叫流行 |
[58:44] | I don’t trust you. | 我不相信你 |
[58:46] | -You’re planning something. -Who, little old me? | -你在打鬼主意 -谁? 我这老头子? |
[58:51] | Let me put it to you this way. | 我这么说吧 |
[58:54] | You are useless. | 你是个废物 |
[58:58] | You’re dead to me. | 我对你死心了 |
[59:00] | And I mean real dead, not undead dead. | 我说的是死心的死 不是死人的死 |
[59:04] | You got nothing until you can do what those zombie bitches out there can do. | 你现在一分钱也拿不到 除非你学学外面那群僵尸婊子 |
[59:07] | So get out, pack your shit… | 所以滚蛋吧 收拾东西去 |
[59:10] | …get on the bread truck and haul fucking buns. | 找个地方当装卸工去吧 |
[59:19] | What? | 还怎么着? |
[59:21] | Suddenly, you have a sense of self? | 你突然”找回自我”了? |
[59:25] | Suddenly, she cares. | 你突然开始在乎这些事了? |
[59:32] | Hello. | 你好 |
[59:37] | Oh, my God. | 噢 上帝啊 |
[59:49] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[59:52] | Aren’t you afraid of looking like that in the future? | 将来变成那副德性 你不害怕吗? |
[59:56] | What future? | 什么将来? |
[1:00:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:00:11] | Come to Mama. | 来咬我啊 |
[1:00:27] | -What the fuck’s your problem? -I’m pathetic. | -你怎么回事儿? -我很可悲 |
[1:00:31] | I won’t argue that. | 完全同意 |
[1:00:32] | Coward. Worthless. | 孬种 没用 |
[1:00:35] | Ugly. Fat ass. | 丑娘们儿 肥猪 |
[1:00:40] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[1:00:48] | -Where is Jeannie? -I don’t know. | -詹妮呢? -我不知道 |
[1:00:50] | You go on the floor. | 该你上场了 |
[1:00:51] | What’s the point? They only want zombies now. | 什么意思? 不是只要僵尸么? |
[1:00:54] | Just do it. | 让你上你就上 |
[1:01:05] | No. Where are you, Jeannie? | 詹妮 你在哪儿? |
[1:01:09] | Nasty zombie guy? | 僵尸先生? |
[1:01:13] | Anyone? | 有人吗? |
[1:01:46] | Jesus, you look like a corpse. | 天哪 你看来像死人 |
[1:01:50] | That’s the plan. It’s my duty to conform. | 这就是计划 我的职责是按命令行事 |
[1:01:55] | No, your duty is to be an individual. | 不 你的职责是做你自己 |
[1:01:58] | The mind is a flame to be kindled, not a vessel to be filled. | 人应该有独立思想 而不是言听计从 |
[1:02:03] | How foolish and naive, Berenge. | 柏朗芝 你很傻很天真 |
[1:02:06] | Your optimism makes you an idiot. | 乐观主义让你变得像个白痴 |
[1:02:09] | What did you call me? | 你叫我什么? |
[1:02:10] | -An idiot. -No, an optimist. | -白痴 -不 乐观主义者 |
[1:02:13] | Don’t you ever fucking call me an optimist again. | 你他妈再也不许说我是个乐观主义者 |
[1:02:15] | My mind’s made up. I must submit. | 我打定注意了 我必须认输 |
[1:02:19] | For my nana, for my sense of acceptance… | 为了娜娜 为了被别人所承认 |
[1:02:24] | …for the luxury of not having to think for myself anymore. | 为了再也不用费力去想 我到底是谁 |
[1:02:29] | Call it what you want. | 我不一一说了 |
[1:02:31] | In the end it’s all the same. | 反正到头来都一样 |
[1:02:49] | What are you looking at, huh? | 你看我干什么 啊? |
[1:03:02] | I’m doing it. | 我要上了 |
[1:03:04] | -You’re going up there? -Yes. | -你是说上台? -对 |
[1:03:07] | -And taking your clothes off? -No, no, that’s not what I mean. | -脱衣舞表演? -不是 我不是这意思 |
[1:03:11] | What are you doing? | 那你干什么? |
[1:03:12] | The whole flesh-eating corpse, zombie super-stripper thing. | 挨咬 当个超级僵尸脱衣舞女 |
[1:03:18] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[1:03:22] | Did I miss something? | 我没听错吧? |
[1:03:28] | Warriors, come out to play. | 战士们 出来表演吧! |
[1:03:33] | Warriors, come out to play. | 战士们 出来表演吧! |
[1:03:43] | Your time is done here. | 你这场也该完事了 |
[1:03:45] | So, little one, you think you can beat me? | 小东西 你以为能赢我? |
[1:03:49] | You’ve been dead, the flesh decays. | 你已经死了 身上也都烂了 |
[1:03:53] | -I am now your equal. -Never! | -所以我们现在扯平了 -休想! |
[1:03:56] | Then come, let’s dance. | 那就上啊 跳舞定胜负 |
[1:05:08] | If this gets out, I’m fucked. | 这事儿要是漏了 我就完蛋了 |
[1:05:53] | No. No, this is not what I want. | 不对 我不想变成那样 |
[1:05:57] | I can no longer be blind to the war. I can no longer ignore the killing. | 这场战争 杀人 我再也看不下去了! |
[1:06:30] | This is getting way out of hand. | 看来事儿是压不下去了 |
[1:08:07] | -Where’s lan? -Why? | -伊安在哪儿? -怎么了? |
[1:08:08] | What are you talking about? | 突然问这干嘛? |
[1:08:09] | -They’re out. -Who? Who’s out? | -它们出来了 -谁出来了? |
[1:08:11] | Jesus, them! | 天哪! 它们! |
[1:08:17] | -No! -Oh, no! No! | -不! -啊! 不要! |
[1:08:20] | Get out! | 快跑! |
[1:08:33] | Open the door, lan, it’s us. | 开门 伊安 是我们 |
[1:08:36] | Prove it! | 给我看证明! |
[1:08:45] | Okay. Come on. | 来吧 进来 |
[1:08:47] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:08:51] | Freeze! | 别动! |
[1:08:53] | Put the gun down, lan. | 把枪放下 伊安 |
[1:08:54] | How do I know that you’re not one of them, huh? | 我怎么知道你们不是僵尸 啊? |
[1:09:01] | -How do I know you’re not one of them? -Because zombie doesn’t piss in pants. | -那我怎么才知道你不是僵尸? -僵尸总不能吓尿了裤子吧 |
[1:09:05] | You two, boys with toys… | 你们这两个玩火的大小子 |
[1:09:07] | …stop this foolish nonsense. | 别再说废话了 |
[1:09:09] | We must work together. | 咱们必须合作 |
[1:09:11] | Right, right. | 好 听你的 |
[1:09:16] | Hey, man, open the door. | 嘿 快开门 |
[1:09:19] | -Who’s there? -Are you kidding me, pendejo gringo? | -你是谁? -别开玩笑 笨蛋外国佬! |
[1:09:23] | Just let him in. | 放他进来 |
[1:09:30] | Not cool. | 冷静 |
[1:09:32] | How do we know you’re not one of them, huh? | 我们怎么知道你是不是僵尸? 嗯? |
[1:09:38] | -He’s alive. -Very alive. | -他不是 -确实不是 |
[1:09:40] | -Now what? -Okay. | -现在怎么办? -好 |
[1:09:42] | -We need a plan. -Yeah. | -得拟个计划 -对 |
[1:09:44] | We’ll destroy them. | 把它们杀光 |
[1:09:45] | No, wait. We join them. | 不 等等 我们加入他们 |
[1:09:48] | No. Kill them and everything they stand for. | 不 给它们来个灰飞烟灭 |
[1:09:51] | No, join them. Destroy them. | 不 加入它们 杀了它们 |
[1:09:54] | Fuck! Why? | 他妈的! 为什么? |
[1:09:56] | Why can’t I decide? | 我怎么就定不下来? |
[1:09:58] | Am I no longer human? Have I no soul? | 我不是人了吗? 我没灵魂了吗? |
[1:10:03] | This is all your fault, existential bitch. | 全是你的错 犹豫不决的臭婊子 |
[1:10:09] | -Nothing like a good cat fight, huh? -Yeah. | -女人打架看着是挺爽 -是啊 |
[1:10:12] | No. | 不爽 |
[1:10:14] | Hey. You have more of those? | 嘿 你还有多余的枪吗? |
[1:10:19] | Are you kidding? | 让你见识见识? |
[1:10:33] | Okay, anyone know how to use these things? | 现在 谁知道怎么用这玩意? |
[1:10:43] | Well… | 嗯 |
[1:10:45] | …something about the safety being off. | 首先得把保险打开 |
[1:10:48] | I saw that in a movie. | 我跟电影学的 |
[1:10:50] | Hey, the law says I can own them, not that I have to know how to use them. | 法律只管我能不能买枪 可不管我会不会用枪 |
[1:10:56] | Skank zombie whore-bitch, prepare to die. | 又臭又烂的三八僵尸 领死吧! |
[1:10:59] | Been there, done that, loser. | 我早就死了 蠢猪 |
[1:11:01] | I hate you, corpse-zilla. | 我恨你 “僵尸恐龙” |
[1:11:04] | Oh, what’s that, undead cellulite? | 那你又算什么 “不死蜂窝”? |
[1:11:06] | Too bad you couldn’t reanimate your personality. | 真可惜 你的人品一点儿也没提升 |
[1:11:10] | I see your skin didn’t get any worse. | 我看你全身的皮倒是塌下去一大块 |
[1:11:12] | Limbo bimbo. | 胸大无脑的死三八 |
[1:11:15] | Rotten slut. | 全身烂透的臭婊子 |
[1:11:16] | -Can we at least have plan? -Yeah, I got a fucking plan. | -计划还能不能订出来了? -我这儿总算有一个 |
[1:11:20] | Shoot everything that moves. | 凡是会动弹的都打死 |
[1:11:21] | Hey, those guys– Come on, they could be shooting at us. | 嘿 别这样 也可能有人打死我们 |
[1:11:24] | He’s right. Yeah. We need to wear something that shows we’re alive. | 他说得对 咱们得做个记号 证明人还没死 |
[1:11:30] | Like badges. | 比如徽章(字拼写近獾) |
[1:11:32] | Badges? Badges? | 獾? 你说獾? |
[1:11:35] | Yo, that’s a good idea. Maybe we should get some badges. | 这主意不坏 到哪儿去弄些獾来 |
[1:11:38] | But what about the girls, huh? They’re good girls. | 可女孩们怎么办? 她们都是好样的 |
[1:11:42] | They’re zombies. | 它们是僵尸 |
[1:11:43] | No, they’re strippers. | 不 她们是脱衣舞女 |
[1:11:46] | They’re zombie strippers. | 它们是僵尸脱衣舞女 |
[1:12:13] | Come on, let’s do it, undead motherfuckers! | 来啊! 上啊! 不死畜生们! |
[1:12:22] | Why? | 怎么这样? |
[1:13:07] | Goddamn! | 该死! |
[1:13:09] | Well, that sucked. What the fuck was that about? | 操 根本不行! 那样怎么可能行! |
[1:13:13] | Reminds me of the old country. | 让我想起老家来了 |
[1:13:16] | -Oh, no, we lost Paco. -Fuck Paco. | -不好 帕克挂了 -去他妈的帕克 |
[1:13:20] | This makes me sad. | 真是触景生情啊 |
[1:13:26] | Little Aztec warrior. | 那些阿兹特克战士们 |
[1:13:28] | That really blew. | 像刚才那样不行 |
[1:13:30] | Come on, you guys, we can do better than that, huh? | 重来一次 咱们还能做得更好 对吧? |
[1:13:33] | How about round two? | 再出去杀一轮吧? |
[1:13:37] | Oh, this is no good. | 啊 不妙 |
[1:13:38] | It’s only a matter of time before they find us. | 找到我们只是时间问题 |
[1:13:40] | Davis, hold me. | 戴维斯 抱我 |
[1:13:46] | Hey, baby? | 嘿 宝贝儿? |
[1:13:48] | Maybe we should, you know, do it. | 也许 咱们该做一次”那个” |
[1:13:53] | What? What happened to all that purity you so needed of me? | 什么? 那你以前说的的”守身如玉”呢? |
[1:13:57] | Right now it seems a little misguided, intrusive. | 这种情况下 那个词就显得太做作了 |
[1:14:02] | Maybe like denying the beauty of life… | 就好比放着好好的人生不去享受 |
[1:14:04] | …by adhering to repressive and outdated religious dogma. | 偏要去遵守那些又臭又长的宗教信条 |
[1:14:08] | You mean, you wanna get laid before you die. | 就是说死之前你至少想”上”一次 |
[1:14:10] | -ls that such a crime? -Unbelievable. | -算犯罪吗? -难以置信 |
[1:14:13] | Oh, come on, baby. I won’t put it in all the way, I promise. | 来嘛 宝贝儿 我不会”长驱直入的” 我保证 |
[1:14:17] | Get a life, loser. | 干点儿有用的吧 废物 |
[1:14:19] | -Blowjob? -No. | -吹箫? -不行 |
[1:14:20] | -Hand job, rim job? -No. No. | -打手枪 舔肛门? -不 休想 |
[1:14:23] | -Anything? -No. | -自由发挥? -门儿都没有 |
[1:14:26] | -Dirty Sanchez? -No. | -我打手枪你来擦? -不行 |
[1:14:28] | -A to M? -No. | -先吹后肛交? -不行 |
[1:14:29] | -Angry Dragon? -No. | -口腔内射接鼻喷? -不行 |
[1:14:32] | -Foamy Chewbacca? -No. | -精液漱口水? -不行 |
[1:14:34] | Where do you get this stuff? | 你从哪儿学来的这些? |
[1:14:36] | The lnternet. | 互联网 |
[1:14:41] | Listen. | 听 |
[1:14:43] | I can’t take this anymore. You do me, slut. | 别跟我装纯洁了 我这就上了你 婊子 |
[1:14:46] | No, no, no. | 别 别 别 |
[1:14:47] | No. | 别 |
[1:14:52] | Oh, no. | 哦 不好 |
[1:14:54] | Pancho Villa. | 潘乔·维亚(西班牙籍演员) |
[1:14:59] | Montezuma. | 蒙提祖玛(西班牙地名) |
[1:15:05] | Cesar Chavez. | 凯萨·查维斯(西班牙籍工人联盟领袖) |
[1:15:10] | Cinco de Mayo. | 五月五日节(西班牙节日) |
[1:15:14] | Guacamole. | 鳄梨蘸酱(西班牙的一种混合酱) |
[1:15:22] | Adios, Maria. | 永别了 玛丽亚 |
[1:15:23] | Maria, Maria. | 玛丽亚 还有玛丽亚 |
[1:15:41] | Goodbye, my friend Pepe. | 永别了波波 我的老友 |
[1:15:43] | I will miss you most. | 我对你永世不忘 |
[1:15:45] | You are a true friend. | 你是一位真正的朋友 |
[1:15:51] | It’s Paco time. | “帕克时间”现在开始 |
[1:16:12] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[1:16:14] | The girls, you can talk to. | 我和女孩说句话 |
[1:16:18] | Gaia, please, look at me. | 加娅 看着我 |
[1:16:22] | Look at my eyes. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[1:16:25] | And trust me. | 并且相信我 |
[1:16:27] | Trust the voice you are hearing from me right now. | 从现在起 相信我说的每一句话 |
[1:16:31] | Look into me. | 盯着我 |
[1:16:33] | Look into my eyes. | 向我眼睛的深处看 |
[1:17:12] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的上帝 |
[1:17:34] | Do I suck or what? | 我要倒大霉了 |
[1:17:53] | All right. | 来得正及时 |
[1:17:55] | -Who the fuck are you? -D-Squad. | -你们是谁? -特种部队的 |
[1:17:58] | -Who the fuck are you? -Whoa, whoa, whoa, missy. | -你是谁? -哦 哦 小姐 |
[1:18:02] | I’m just a little old nobody who happens to own this place. | 我是这儿的房东 一个老头子而已 |
[1:18:07] | Thanks for ruining my shirt, by the way. | 顺便感谢你弄脏了我的衬衫 |
[1:18:10] | Sorry about the mess. | 那还真是抱歉 |
[1:18:12] | Yeah, you take care now. | 你自己多加小心 |
[1:18:14] | Wait, wait. You don’t have to leave. | 等等 别走那么快 |
[1:18:18] | -Maybe we could work together, huh? -Okay. | -也许咱们可以合作 对吧? -好啊 |
[1:18:22] | You take flank, lay GR at full 10. Ready? | 你助攻侧翼 全速前进并发射枪榴弹 准备好了? |
[1:18:26] | What are you waiting for? | 你还等什么? |
[1:18:29] | I’ve got a better idea. | 我有个好主意 |
[1:18:31] | I’ll hide… | 我藏起来 |
[1:18:32] | …and you two kill… | 你俩去杀了所有的 |
[1:18:36] | …or whatever, the zombies. | 僵尸 还是别的什么 |
[1:18:39] | Copy that. Wait here. | 收到 你原地待命 |
[1:18:43] | “Wait here.” I can do that. | “原地待命” 这我行 |
[1:19:12] | At last, I will taste victory… | 我终于能品尝胜利的滋味了 |
[1:19:14] | …as I tear you apart with my own two hands. | 就让我亲手撕碎你吧! |
[1:19:30] | I have won. | 我赢了 |
[1:19:53] | No! | 不! |
[1:20:20] | All I ever wanted was to be the best at something. | 我只想成为某个领域最杰出的人 |
[1:20:25] | Anything. Is that too much to ask? | 任何领域都行 这点儿要求也算过分么? |
[1:20:28] | Babe, you were the best. | 宝贝儿 你”曾经”是最杰出的人 |
[1:20:31] | Really? Well, thank you. | 真的? 谢谢你这么说 |
[1:20:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:20:40] | Sector 7, clear. | 7区 已镇压 |
[1:20:43] | Wait a second. | 稍等 |
[1:20:51] | Someone, please, put her out of her misery. | 谁发发慈悲 杀了它 |
[1:20:53] | Someone put me out of my misery. | 可谁对我发发慈悲呢 |
[1:20:56] | I’ve got this. | 这个我来 |
[1:21:18] | Hey, boss. | 嗨 老板 |
[1:21:28] | Good idea. | 主意不错 |
[1:21:36] | We never gave you a thank-you dance… | 我一直没机会给你跳支告别舞 |
[1:21:40] | …for all that you’ve done for us. | 来感谢你对我们所做的一切 |
[1:21:43] | You really don’t have to. Really. | 你根本不必客气 真的 |
[1:21:45] | Herpes is one thing, but zombie herpes? | 脱衣舞女很好 但僵尸舞女可不好? |
[1:21:59] | Oh, God. | 噢 天哪 |
[1:22:14] | I know what you want. | 我知道你想要什么 |
[1:22:18] | Face dance. | “贴面舞” |
[1:22:28] | Please, please. No, no, no! | 别这样 不要! 不要! |
[1:22:35] | -My turn. -No, please, no. | -轮到我了 -别! 求你! |
[1:22:39] | Tracking him now. | 正在搜寻目标 |
[1:22:40] | Eyes are upon the world. Repeat, eyes are upon the world. | 目前全面监控中 重复 目前全面监控中 |
[1:24:01] | No. Hey, we’re alive. | 嘿 别 我们还活着 |
[1:24:04] | -We’re not one of them. -Convince me. Say something human. | -我们不是僵尸 -我要证据 说几句人话 |
[1:24:07] | Oh, shit, couldn’t you give me something easier? | 该死 你就不能提点儿简单的条件? |
[1:24:09] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:24:11] | I think, therefore I am. | “我想 故我在” |
[1:24:13] | I think? Actually, I have my doubts about that one. | “我想”? 不对 听着不对劲 |
[1:24:17] | -Not convinced. -Okay, okay, okay. | -我还是不信 -好吧 好吧 |
[1:24:19] | Revenge is a dish best served cold. Oh, fuck, that’s Klingon. | “军子报仇 十年不碗” 他妈的 听着像克林贡语(专门针对外星人的语言) |
[1:24:24] | Oh, God, don’t kill me. I don’t wanna die. | 饶命啊 别杀我 我还不想死 |
[1:24:26] | Please don’t kill me. I don’t wanna die. Please. | 别杀我 我不想死 求求你们 |
[1:24:32] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[1:24:33] | Mr. Army Man, Mrs. Army Person, he’s a little confused. | 军人先生 军人小姐 他现在不太清醒 |
[1:24:38] | Missy, we’ve got a job to do. | 小姐 我们有任务在身 |
[1:24:39] | So make it good, in a deeply ontological way. | 说错了格杀勿论 所以逻辑性越强越好 |
[1:24:48] | Funny, I just had a memory. | 有意思 我刚想起一个场景 |
[1:24:52] | I’m in a field and I look down… | 我在田野中伫立 向下望去 |
[1:24:55] | …and I see a single dandelion… | 看见一朵孤零零的蒲公英 |
[1:24:59] | …growing from out of what looks like cow manure. | 在一堆像是牛粪的东西中亭亭玉立 |
[1:25:03] | And suddenly, a wind blows… | 猛然间 狂风四起 |
[1:25:06] | …and the wind is aswarm with glistening florets… | 卷起了漫天晶莹闪烁的蒲公英花 |
[1:25:11] | …milk-blue in the afternoon sun. | 那些在下午的太阳照射下 牛奶一般天蓝色的小花 |
[1:25:13] | Seeing such profound beauty… | 看到这样瑰丽的景色 |
[1:25:15] | …rise up from cow shit… | 从一坨牛屎中冉冉升起 |
[1:25:20] | …I suddenly realise life is beautiful. | 我突然有种感触 生命是多么美好啊 |
[1:25:29] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:25:31] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:25:32] | Search and destroy. Recon sector Alpha, let’s move! | 找寻目标 予以歼灭 第一小队 行动! |
[1:25:37] | Oh, Christ, what’s that smell? | 老天 什么味道? |
[1:25:42] | Oh, fuck. | 啊 妈的 |
[1:25:47] | Shoot me, please. | 求求你 打死我 |
[1:25:59] | Specimen secured. Repeat, specimen secured. | 样本已入手 重复 样本已入手 |
[1:26:05] | All right, bag him. | 好 塞到口袋里 |
[1:26:07] | No! | 不要啊! |
[1:26:08] | -We’ll hand it over to Sl for testing. -No. | -交给有关部门做研究用 -不要… |
[1:26:13] | No. | 不要啊! |
[1:26:23] | What it is, you are. | 到头来 只剩下你还是你 |
[1:26:32] | We got survivors. | 有生还者 |
[1:26:43] | All right, say something. | 现在 说点儿什么 |
[1:26:47] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[1:26:50] | Hey, major. | 嗨 中校 |
[1:26:52] | You. | 是你 |
[1:26:54] | Me? What? | 我? 怎么了? |
[1:26:59] | It was you. | 就是你 |
[1:27:01] | You gave us that bunk intel on the electromagnetic pulse. | 电磁脉冲武器就是你给我们的 那玩意搞坏了我们的报话器 |
[1:27:04] | You want us to fail. | 你想叫我们失败 |
[1:27:07] | That’s right. I let the zombie virus out. | 我承认 僵尸病毒是我散播出来的 |
[1:27:12] | It took months of planning… | 虽然周折了四个月 |
[1:27:14] | …but I was able to secure a sample of the chemo virus. | 但我终于成功偷出了一份病毒样本 |
[1:27:23] | And then effectively release it into the laboratory’s populace. | 并有效地传播到实验室人员的身上 |
[1:27:40] | Don’t you see? We like it when things go tragically wrong. | 你还看不出来? 事情越可悲 我们就越喜欢 |
[1:27:45] | We go out of our way to make sure disaster hits magnificently. | 我们千辛万苦 就是为了灾难大规模扩散 |
[1:27:49] | Global warming is making us enough money to make Solomon blush. | 从全球变暖中得来的利润 让索罗门王都自愧不如 |
[1:27:53] | Iraq is making us enough money to make God cream in his fucking jeans. | 从伊拉克战争中发的财 更是叫上帝无地自容 |
[1:27:58] | But wait, just think, if this zombie virus gets out… | 但还不算完! 仔细想想 要是这种病毒扩散开来 |
[1:28:03] | …Iook out. | 利润你自己想去 |
[1:28:04] | Hey, this is America. We’re fighting for the American way. | 嘿 这是美国 我们按美国方式战斗 |
[1:28:09] | Oh, please, give me a break. | 得了吧 还装什么装啊 |
[1:28:11] | Dude, we’ve been sold a farm, used and abused. | 老弟 这世界其实没什么好的 不过既然生在这破地方 也没办法 |
[1:28:15] | If you’re smart, you realise this and play ball and work for the Man. | 你要是聪明人 还知道识时务 那就跟那位”大人物”一起混 |
[1:28:19] | Or else ignore it… | 要么置若罔闻 |
[1:28:21] | …and give in with the rest of the walking dead. | 直到有一天 被迫把命交给活死人 |
[1:28:33] | You guys should smoke more. | 你们也该多抽点儿烟 |
[1:28:35] | Not enough kids smoking these days. It’s so fucking cool. | 这年头 抽烟的孩子越来越少了 他们都不懂 抽烟多酷啊 |
[1:28:39] | Incoming. | 有敌袭 |
[1:28:46] | At last, I’m beautiful. | 至少 我美丽过 |
[1:28:50] | I’m beautiful. | 我美丽过 |
[1:28:54] | Don’t you think I’m beautiful? | 你们不认为我很美吗? |
[1:29:00] | Orders are orders. | 我们是军人 要严格执行命令 |
[1:29:02] | Sir, I fear we’re being used. | 长官 我认为我们被利用了 |
[1:29:05] | You just figuring that out? | 你才看出来? |
[1:29:09] | Sir. Hey, I’m talking to you. | 长官 我在同你讲话 |
[1:29:27] | Gentlemen. Expensive. | 绅士们 这次耗资不小 |
[1:29:29] | Gonna cost. Let’s fix this lickety-split. | 得花不少钱 现在就抓紧修吧 |
[1:29:32] | Call it, lieutenant. Our job’s done here. | 中尉 你收队 任务结束了 |
[1:29:36] | D-Squad, ten-hut. | 特种部队 立—正! |
[1:29:39] | Come on, you numbnuts, move it or lose it. | 快点儿 木头人 要么快走 要么死这儿! |
[1:29:50] | Hey, what’s this? | 嘿 这是什么? |
[1:29:55] | Son of a bitch. | 啊! 他妈的! |