英文名称:Bye
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:23] | What’s up? | 怎么样 |
[02:25] | Come here! | 过来抱抱 |
[02:30] | You look so hot! | 你也太性感了 |
[02:32] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[02:40] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[02:41] | Let me see you. | 让我看看你 |
[02:44] | Are you seeing Sevilla’s prettiest thing? | 看见没 全塞维利亚最漂亮的人 |
[02:50] | Okay, let’s go. | 好啦 走吧 |
[03:34] | Why are you laughing? | 你笑什么 |
[03:35] | You look like terrible. | 你看起来好奇怪 |
[03:40] | If it’s so funny, | 这一身要真这么好笑 |
[03:41] | I’ll put on my tracksuit. | 我就换回我那套运动服 |
[03:44] | And we’ll have the party at home. | 我们就在家办派对吧 |
[03:47] | Done. | 行了 |
[03:48] | I’ll put on slippers for your communion. | 我要穿拖鞋参加你的圣餐仪式 |
[03:51] | Right, Triana? | 行吧 特里娅纳 |
[03:53] | Haven’t you told her… | 你难道没告诉她 |
[03:55] | there’s no money for the party? | 我们没钱办派对吗 |
[03:58] | There’s no money, Estrella. | 我们没钱了 艾丝特蕾娜 |
[04:00] | We’ll do it here. | 我们就在家里办派对吧 |
[04:01] | What about the cousins? | 哥哥姐姐怎么办 |
[04:03] | The cousins in the bathroom. We’ll lock them in. | 他们去浴室 我把他们锁进去 |
[04:05] | The mass will be in your room, | 大家都去你的屋子 |
[04:07] | the priest in the hall, taking communion, | 神父就在走廊举行圣餐礼 |
[04:09] | and the guests in the living room. | 客人们就在客厅看 |
[04:12] | A couple of precooked tortillas from the supermarket, and done. | 从超市买点煮好的玉米饼 就行了 |
[04:15] | Since you’re so ugly, at home they won’t see that much. | 反正你丑丑的 他们在家里看不清楚 |
[04:20] | What do you say? | 你看呢 |
[04:22] | – You ugly girl. – I had the same thought. | -你这个丑女孩 -我也是这么想的 |
[04:24] | Where can we have a party with this beastly child? | 我们在哪才能给这种丑女孩办派对呢 |
[04:27] | This monster? | 这个小怪物 |
[04:28] | You’re a monster too. | 你也是怪物 |
[04:31] | Gross! | 恶心 |
[04:32] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[04:41] | – The body of Christ. – Amen. | -基督之肉 -阿门 |
[04:46] | Look at her. | 你看她 |
[04:48] | Ugly. | 丑丑的 |
[04:52] | – The body of Christ. – Amen. | -基督之肉 -阿门 |
[04:57] | – The body of Christ. – Amen. | -基督之肉 -阿门 |
[05:00] | You couldn’t find a bigger suit? | 你就没件大点的衣服吗 |
[05:03] | You look like a hostage. | 看着像人质似的 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:891个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:98个,六级词汇:46个,GRE词汇:37个,托福词汇:60个,考研词汇:104个,专四词汇:86个,专八词汇:13个, 所有生词标注共:195个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:05] | Triana, feed this man some sausage and toast. | 特里娅纳 多给他喂点烤肠和吐司 |
[05:08] | Guys, shut the fuck up. | 你们都他妈给我闭上嘴 |
[05:11] | Shut up or I’ll give you guys eternal peace. | 闭嘴 不然我让你们永远安息 |
[06:23] | Look how happy she is. | 看她多高兴 |
[06:24] | A friend from the hood got me a job at a warehouse. | 聚居地的一个朋友给我找了份仓库的工作 |
[06:27] | – Are you getting a contract? – Yeah. | -要签合同吗 -对 |
[06:29] | Fuck me, I’ll go to prison to get a job. | 妈的 我也要进监狱搞份工作 |
[06:32] | You’ll get beaten and locked up without a trial, | 你要是犯浑 会被人一顿暴揍 |
[06:34] | just for being an asshole. | 审都不用审 就把你锁屋里 |
[06:36] | Serve yourself. | 您请便 |
[06:37] | Can you believe my wife won’t let me watch the final cup? | 我老婆不让我看决赛 你敢信吗 |
[06:42] | Fuck off! | 操了 |
[06:43] | It’s just begun and Betis is already losing! | 这才刚开局 贝蒂斯队就要输了 |
[06:45] | Look, Juan. | 看 胡安 |
[06:47] | Your uncle and your brother. | 你舅舅和你弟弟 |
[06:51] | – Did you invite them? – Me? | -你邀请他们了吗 -我吗 |
[06:53] | No way. | 绝不可能 |
[06:55] | I’ll be right back, okay? | 我很快回来 好吗 |
[07:00] | – Do you want tortilla? – Yes. | -你想吃薄饼吗 -想 |
[07:06] | Take it, it won’t bite you. | 拿着 这东西又不咬人 |
[07:09] | It’s from the family, take it. | 这是家族给你的 拿着 |
[07:17] | Come here. | 过来 |
[07:26] | What? | 这是什么 |
[07:28] | Paniagua gave us these, | 帕尼亚瓜给我们的 |
[07:29] | he didn’t know what to do with them. | 他不知道该怎么处理 |
[07:41] | How long will you be out now? | 你现在能在外面待多久 |
[07:43] | Out from where, Andres? | 哪外面 安德烈 |
[07:45] | From my cousin’s ass, Juanito. | 我表弟的屁眼外面 胡安尼托 |
[07:46] | From where do you think? | 不然你说哪外面 |
[07:48] | How does your parole work? | 这个假释具体是怎么回事 |
[07:50] | Fuck me. | 靠 |
[07:52] | The thing is, I sign a paper, | 假释就是 我签了一份文件 |
[07:55] | I go out and stay with my kid and wife | 我出狱 和我的老婆孩子在一起 |
[07:57] | and then back again to sleep. | 然后再回狱睡觉 |
[07:59] | They strip me down, search all holes, | 他们让我脱光 把所有洞都检查一遍 |
[08:01] | and if I’m clean and well-behaved, | 我要是清清白白 表现良好 |
[08:03] | the following day I get to go out again. | 第二天我就能再出来 |
[08:05] | Don’t fuck with me. | 别跟我扯淡 |
[08:07] | I’m just explaining it, Andres. | 我在解释 安德烈 |
[08:08] | Have some respect, dude. | 放尊重点 小子 |
[08:10] | Paniagua here has a cousin working in prison, | 帕尼亚瓜有个表兄弟在监狱里工作 |
[08:14] | maybe you know him. | 你说不定认识他 |
[08:16] | Siglienza. | 西格恩萨 |
[08:17] | – You haven’t heard of him? – No. | -你没听说过他吗 -没 |
[08:18] | He’s in charge of searching asses. | 他负责检查屁眼 |
[08:20] | Since you’re going in and out, you might be intimate. | 既然你要进出 你俩说不定能碰上 |
[08:24] | Each time you go in you could take ten like these. | 每次你都能带十个进去 |
[08:27] | Easy peasy. Swallow, shit, get paid. | 再简单不过了 吞下去 拉出来 钱到手 |
[08:30] | Then why the fuck don’t you do it, Chico? | 那你他妈怎么不自己来 奇科 |
[08:35] | What did I tell you? | 我跟你怎么说的 |
[08:39] | What did I tell you? | 我跟你怎么说的 |
[08:41] | You want me to repeat it or would you like it in writing? | 你想让我重复一遍 还是想让我写下来 |
[08:44] | You want me to write it on the wall? | 要不要我写在墙上 |
[08:48] | No! No fucking way! How do I have to say it? | 不 不可能 我还能怎么说 |
[08:51] | Chico… Chico, listen. | 奇科 奇科 听着 |
[08:54] | Keep that attitude for someone else. | 这幅脸色对别人甩 |
[08:57] | – Yeah? – You’re too cocky. | -懂了吗 -你太狂了 |
[08:58] | – Enough, enough. – A little respect. | -够了 够了 -放尊重点吧 |
[09:00] | Nephew! Enough, leave it there. | 我的亲外甥 够了 走吧 |
[09:04] | Respect, it’s your kid’s communion. | 消消气 这是你家孩子的圣餐礼 |
[09:05] | – We are Santos. – Santos? Fuck Santos! | -我们是桑托斯家的人 -去他妈的桑托斯 |
[09:08] | Sit down, please. Sit. | 请坐 坐下 |
[09:11] | You should wash your fucking mouths. | 你真该洗洗你那张臭嘴 |
[09:16] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[09:19] | How are you going to make a living? Tell me. | 你打算怎么糊口 告诉我 |
[09:21] | What will you do? Look me in the eye. | 你打算做什么 看着我的眼睛 |
[09:25] | Will you deal scraps? | 卖废品吗 |
[09:27] | – Stack shelves at the supermarket? – Embarrassing. | -在超市整理货架 -丢人 |
[09:30] | At a warehouse? Breaking your back? | 难道在仓库累得要死要活 |
[09:33] | How much will you make? | 你能挣几个钱 |
[09:35] | Supporting your family with that shit? | 就用那点钱养家 |
[09:37] | Your wife? Your kid, electricity bills, | 养你老婆 养小孩 交电费 |
[09:41] | water bills, gas bills and all the fucking lot! | 水费 油费还有其他各种费 |
[09:46] | You don’t listen, do you? | 你没听我说 对不对 |
[09:48] | At the end of the day, mom is right. | 事到如今 妈妈真没说错 |
[09:50] | You don’t care about the family. | 你根本不在乎这个家族 |
[09:51] | That’s not true, Chico. No. | 不是这样的 奇科 不是 |
[09:54] | You’re always welcome in my house, you know that, | 我永远欢迎你来我家 你心里清楚 |
[09:57] | – but not for this. – For good or evil, | -但这事不行 -无论如何 |
[09:59] | you’re a Santos. | 你是桑托斯家的人 |
[10:01] | That’s what’s fed you inside. | 家族给了你一切 |
[10:04] | Andres, I’d rather starve to death | 安德烈 我宁愿饿死 |
[10:05] | than feed off our name. | 也不会从家族拿半点好处 |
[10:06] | What I had to swallow is all the shit Chico didn’t want | 我遭的罪 都是奇科抢劫福尔图纳家族时 |
[10:10] | when he robbed the Fortunas. | 他不愿意遭受的 |
[10:13] | Look at you. | 看看你自己 |
[10:15] | They kicked you out of the hood and you’re dealing fuck all. | 他们把你赶出了聚居地 你居然还要贩毒 |
[10:19] | Come on. | 让开 |
[10:26] | But the fucker took the envelope. | 那混蛋还是把礼金带走了 |
[10:54] | – Will it stay there forever? – No, not forever. | -会一直留在上面吗 -暂时的 |
[10:58] | It’ll wear off, but mine lasted a lot. | 它会掉的 但我这个能维持很久 |
[11:01] | And a girl from school | 学校里有个女孩 |
[11:03] | who doesn’t wash her hands had them for three months. | 为了这个纹身贴 三个月没洗手 |
[11:06] | What happens when I take a shower? | 我要是想洗澡该怎么办 |
[11:07] | You put a bag on your hand. | 你在手上包一下 |
[11:10] | Okay, then I’ll put a bag on my hand forever. | 好 那我就一直裹住我的手 |
[11:13] | If your mom sees this you’ll go into the washing machine. | 你妈妈要是看见了 会把你丢进洗衣机的 |
[11:26] | Dad, are you good or bad? | 爸爸 你是好人还是坏人 |
[11:36] | Where did that come from? | 这是从哪来的 |
[11:40] | Ask your daughter. | 问你女儿 |
[11:42] | Has she told you her plan for freeing Manuela’s sparrows? | 她有没有告诉你 她要放生曼努埃拉的麻雀 |
[11:46] | – Dogface? – She’s driving me nuts. | -简直是小卫兵啊 -我可真被她弄烦了 |
[11:50] | She says she’s training one | 她说她要训练一只麻雀 |
[11:51] | to fly to the jail and deliver a message. | 飞到监狱传信 |
[11:54] | If they catch the sparrow in jail, they’ll eat it. | 它要是在监狱被逮到 会被吃了的 |
[12:07] | What if we can’t make ends meet? | 如果我们赚不够钱怎么办 |
[12:09] | I’ll only be working part-time, and that’s nothing. | 我只能做做兼职 不过是杯水车薪 |
[12:12] | Okay, then, turn around and accept your family’s offer. | 行啊 你转头接受家族的条件好了 |
[12:14] | – Turn around. – You’re dying to say yes. | -转头啊 -同意了你就死定了 |
[12:20] | We could also have more communions | 我们可以多举行几次圣餐礼 |
[12:22] | to get more of these envelopes. | 多收点圣餐礼金 |
[12:26] | We could have lots of kids and celebrate their communions. | 我们可以多生孩子 为他们举办圣餐礼 |
[12:31] | How about that? I think… | 你觉得怎么样 我反正觉得 |
[12:33] | It’s a great plan, but we’d have to have them non-stop, | 这主意不错 那我们就不能停 |
[12:36] | like a factory: shag, kid, communion. | 得像工厂似的 做爱 生孩子 圣餐礼 |
[12:38] | Okay? Going at it all day, like rabbits. | 行不 整天就做这事 跟兔子似的 |
[12:44] | You kid… | 傻瓜 |
[12:47] | You’re such a joker. | 真是傻瓜 |
[12:49] | What’s no joke is that the gates close in half an hour. | 半小时后监狱就关门了 这倒是真的 |
[12:51] | – No way. – No what? | -不可能 -怎么不可能 |
[12:53] | Tonight you’re not sleeping in jail, | 今晚你别回监狱了 |
[12:54] | tonight you’re sleeping with me at home. | 你和我在家睡 |
[12:56] | – Triana… – How else are we going to have more kids | -特里娅纳 -你要是一直不在家 |
[12:58] | if you’re never here? | 我们还怎么生孩子 |
[13:00] | You want me to stop the car? | 你想让我停车吗 |
[13:01] | Watch that hand, Juan! | 手拿开 胡安 |
[13:02] | – The kid won’t notice. – She notices everything. | -孩子不会看到的 -她什么都能看到 |
[13:06] | – She doesn’t notice. – She does. | -她不会的 -她会 |
[13:08] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[13:40] | Estrella? | 艾丝特蕾娜 |
[13:44] | Estrella! | 艾丝特蕾娜 |
[13:47] | Juan! | 胡安 |
[13:49] | Estrella! | 艾丝特蕾娜 |
[13:51] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[13:53] | Oh my god! | 天啊 |
[14:42] | – What is it? – Another Romanian. | -怎么了 -又是罗马尼亚人 |
[14:44] | It’s got all the markings of a robbery. | 所有线索都指向抢劫 |
[14:47] | Someone wanted in, and it ended up in a bloodbath. | 有人想闯入 结果是一片血泊 |
[14:49] | The Romanians won’t tell you much, all four of them are dead. | 他们回答不了你 四个人全死了 |
[14:57] | What’s up with you? | 你怎么了 |
[14:59] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[15:00] | – Take a walk. – No, I’m fine. | -到旁边走走 -不用 我没事 |
[15:03] | I said take a walk. | 我说了 去走走 |
[15:13] | What’s he doing here? | 他在这里干什么 |
[15:15] | He’s in my group. | 他进了我们组 |
[15:17] | Since when? | 什么时候的事 |
[15:18] | He didn’t tell you? He’s your son. | 他没跟你说吗 他是你儿子 |
[15:21] | You ask him. | 你自己问他 |
[15:27] | Weren’t you on a leave? | 你不是在休假吗 |
[15:31] | – Judge. – Manuel. | -鉴定官 -曼纽尔 |
[15:38] | Paco. | 帕科 |
[15:43] | The perps blew the door off without a second thought. | 这些罪犯毫不犹豫地把门炸开了 |
[15:46] | Nine and 12 mm caliber. | 子弹是9毫米和12毫米的 |
[15:49] | Handgun and sawn off shotgun. | 用的是手枪和短猎枪 |
[15:51] | Two shooters. They bumped off four Romanians. | 两个枪手 他们击倒了四个罗马尼亚人 |
[15:55] | Which in turn take their hand at it and reply with 16 mm cartridges. | 然后他们拿到了枪 用16毫米的子弹回击 |
[15:59] | – What did they take? – We can’t agree on that. | -他们拿走了什么 -这点还有待调查 |
[16:03] | The coke’s still there. | 可卡因还在 |
[16:05] | How are Romanians dealing this much around here? | 罗马尼亚人怎么会在这片贩这么多毒 |
[16:06] | Not without Fortunas and Taboas consent. | 除非福尔图纳家族和塔博阿家族同意 |
[16:51] | Manuel. | 曼纽尔 |
[17:02] | From the alley you can see two towers. | 在小巷可以看到两座塔 |
[17:06] | Let’s see if I understand this. | 我是这么理解的 |
[17:08] | When I got here, there were over 20 onlookers. | 我到的时候 有20多个围观群众 |
[17:11] | But nobody has seen anything, | 但没人看到 |
[17:12] | heard anything or knows anything, right? | 听到或知道些什么 是吗 |
[17:16] | I don’t know why I fucking bother. | 问了也是白问 |
[17:18] | You should have been here earlier! | 你应该早点来的 |
[17:21] | It’s always the same. | 总是这样 |
[17:23] | You always get here late when you’re no longer useful. | 你总是晚到 什么忙都帮不上 |
[17:28] | I’ve already told them. | 我已经跟他们说了 |
[17:30] | I fell asleep watching TV and all the shooting woke me up. | 我看着电视睡着了 枪声把我吵醒了 |
[17:34] | You want me to go out and get shot? | 你想让我出来挨枪子吗 |
[17:37] | Sure. | 也是 |
[17:39] | Take all their info, the TV lady first. | 给他们录口供 这个女士优先 |
[17:41] | You’re too scared to patrol here! | 你被吓得不敢在这片巡逻 |
[17:44] | An accident two streets away. | 两条街外发生了一起交通事故 |
[17:46] | A hit and run. | 肇事司机逃逸 |
[17:48] | A girl died. | 一个女孩丧生 |
[17:58] | The car hit them from the side and fled. | 车子从侧面撞上他们 然后跑了 |
[18:02] | The girl was sleeping and the crash destroyed her. | 女孩之前在睡觉 然后在车祸中丧生 |
[18:06] | – Witnesses? – In this neighborhood? | -有目击者吗 -这附近吗 |
[18:08] | Nobody has seen anything. | 没有目击者 |
[18:10] | Barroso! | 巴罗索 |
[18:12] | We’ve taken the dad to the hospital. | 我们已经送这位父亲去医院了 |
[18:35] | I know this is a bad time, but… | 我知道现在不是时候 但是 |
[18:39] | Anything you might remember, no matter how small. | 请告诉我任何你记得的事 不管多小 |
[18:44] | I only saw my little girl’s face. | 我只看见了我女儿的脸 |
[18:52] | – You’re in charge of my girl’s case? – Yes. | -你负责我女儿的案子吗 -是的 |
[18:56] | And this is how you’ll find them? | 你就是这样找他们的 |
[18:59] | Asking questions? | 问问题 |
[19:02] | We believe the car that hit you | 我们认为肇事车辆 |
[19:05] | might be related to a robbery against some neighbors, Romanians. | 可能与一起抢劫附近罗马尼亚人的案子有关 |
[19:10] | I don’t know if you got to see the car, the color. | 你们看到了车的颜色了吗 |
[19:13] | Have you seen my girl’s face? | 你看到我女儿的脸了吗 |
[19:19] | Have you seen it? | 看到了吗 |
[19:23] | – Yes. – Have you? | -看到了 -是吗 |
[19:26] | Then move your ass and do something. | 那就行动起来 做些什么啊 |
[19:28] | We’ve been here over six hours | 我们待在这6个小时了 |
[19:30] | and no one’s telling us where she is. | 但没人告诉我们她在哪 |
[19:32] | What the fuck do we know about some Romanians? | 我们怎么知道什么罗马尼亚人 |
[19:37] | Where is my girl? Where is my baby? | 我女儿在哪 我的孩子在哪 |
[19:57] | Do something, please. | 拜托 做点什么吧 |
[20:30] | She’s cold. | 她很冷 |
[20:57] | I told ya’ I was sleeping out in the fresh air, | 我告诉过你了 我当时睡在外面 |
[21:02] | minding my business, | 照顾我的生意 |
[21:04] | and suddenly I heard a very loud crash, very loud. | 突然我听到很大的撞击声 非常大 |
[21:08] | How many in the car? | 车里有多少人 |
[21:09] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:13] | – What do you have there? – Where? | -你拿着什么 -哪里 |
[21:15] | You know I can be a pain in the ass. | 别逼我动粗 |
[21:18] | What are you hiding there? | 你藏着什么 |
[21:21] | Fuck me, it’s Mickey mouse. | 靠 是一只米老鼠呀 |
[21:24] | He’s fluffy. | 他毛茸茸的 |
[21:26] | He stole all your dreams, right? Motherfucker. | 他偷走了你所有的梦想 是吧 混蛋 |
[21:29] | Okay. Come on, what color was the car that killed the girl? | 好了 说 撞死女孩的车是什么颜色的 |
[21:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:35] | What color is “I don’t know”? | “不知道”是什么颜色 |
[21:38] | Be gentle, you’ll kill him. | 轻点 你会杀了他的 |
[21:44] | Gray! Gray. | 灰色 灰色 |
[21:46] | Gray. | 灰色吗 |
[21:47] | Yeah, gray and filthy. There were two inside. | 是的 又灰又脏的 里面有两个人 |
[21:52] | They were going really fast, I couldn’t see their faces. | 他们开得很快 我看不清脸 |
[21:56] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[21:58] | Just two? | 只有两个人 |
[21:59] | – Yes, just two. – Where were they heading? | -是的 就两个人 -他们往哪去了 |
[22:04] | Tell him to let him go. | 跟他说放了他 |
[22:06] | Tell him to let him go and I’ll tell you. | 跟他说放了他 我就告诉你 |
[22:10] | Tell him. | 跟他说 |
[22:18] | I’ll tell you. | 我告诉你 |
[22:20] | They went towards amate or los pajaros. | 他们去了阿玛特或帕加罗斯 |
[22:24] | But what do I know? That’s all. | 但我也不确定 我就知道这么多了 |
[22:27] | I swear on my life, Mr. Santacana. | 我敢用生命起誓 桑塔卡纳先生 |
[22:30] | Here. Food for Mickey. | 给你 给米老鼠买吃的 |
[22:40] | Don’t bust my balls, all right? | 别烦我 好吗 |
[22:44] | All right, you have somewhere to start. | 好了 终于有了个切入点 |
[22:51] | Maravilla says it was two guys in a gray car | 马拉维利亚说有两个家伙开着灰色车 |
[22:53] | headed towards los pajaritos. | 开往帕加里托斯 |
[22:56] | But who knows. | 谁知道真的假的 |
[22:58] | At least it’s something. | 至少有点线索 |
[22:59] | Neither the neighbors nor the parents know anything. | 邻居还有那对夫妻什么也不知道 |
[23:02] | We’ve got work to do. | 我们有工作要做了 |
[23:04] | We have to find those two guys before the father does. | 我们得比那个父亲先找到那两个家伙 |
[23:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:11] | Of course, you don’t know where that guy comes from. | 你不知道那个家伙什么来头 |
[23:15] | Juan Santos, son of Maria Santos. | 胡安·桑托斯 玛丽亚·桑托斯的儿子 |
[23:19] | Maria and her sons. | 玛丽亚和她的儿子们 |
[23:20] | They used to be the bosses of the hood, the 3000’s. | 他们过去是黑帮聚集区的老大 三千区 |
[23:22] | Until the Fortunas started a war over their territory. | 直到福尔图纳家族开始了一场地盘之争 |
[23:27] | Then Juan stole a stash from them. | 之后胡安从他们那偷了一批货 |
[23:29] | We got five days of shootings and stabbings | 我们进行了持续五天的枪战 |
[23:31] | for eight kilos of coke paste. | 最后缴获了8公斤古柯膏 |
[23:34] | Those motherfuckers are capable of killing, trafficking, robbing, | 这些混蛋杀人 贩毒 抢劫 无恶不作 |
[23:38] | but stealing from each other is a mortal sin. | 但偷对方的东西却是不可饶恕的 |
[23:43] | Juan fell and he’s paying, I think he was sentenced to 12 years. | 胡安失败了 并为此付出了代价 被判了12年 |
[23:49] | The Fortunas made a pact with the other families | 福尔图纳家族和其他家族达成协议 |
[23:51] | and threw them out of the hood. | 将他们赶出聚居地 |
[23:52] | That’s why they live in a slums now. | 所以他们现在住在贫民窟 |
[23:56] | Eli… | 伊莉 |
[23:57] | Never trust a Santos. | 永远不要相信桑托斯家族的人 |
[24:00] | All they do is lie. | 他们只会撒谎 |
[24:03] | I don’t care how long they’ve been there, | 我不管他们在那待了多久 |
[24:06] | how can some Romanians deal in the hood? | 罗马尼亚人怎么能在聚居地做生意呢 |
[24:10] | It’s unheard of. | 闻所未闻 |
[24:13] | Fortunas and Taboas have to explain | 福尔图纳家族和塔博阿家族必须得给个解释 |
[24:15] | what those people were doing there. | 那些人在那里做什么 |
[24:18] | Who robbed them and why. | 谁抢劫了他们 为什么要抢 |
[24:19] | They didn’t even show up at the wake. | 他们甚至没来吊唁 |
[24:22] | What are they gonna say? | 又怎么会解释呢 |
[24:24] | They will show up. | 他们会来的 |
[24:27] | Or we will force them to show up, but they better fucking will. | 否则我们会逼他们来 但最好他们自己来 |
[24:33] | Fix up a meeting wherever need he. | 安排一次会面 地点他选 |
[24:39] | You’ll meet the Fortunas and the Taboas. | 你去见福尔图纳家族和塔博阿家族 |
[24:43] | And if they say their hands are clean we’ll see what we do. | 他们要是说与此无关 我们再作打算 |
[24:50] | Not one of them has come | 他们没有一个人过来 |
[24:51] | to show their respects to my granddaughter. | 表达对我孙女的悼念 |
[24:56] | Not a single one. | 一个都没来 |
[25:25] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[25:27] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[25:35] | Go upstairs. | 你先上楼 |
[25:45] | Last night I saw three men get out. | 昨天晚上我看见三个男人离开了 |
[25:49] | One had long hair, scared shitless and being led by the others. | 有一个长发的 吓得发抖 由其他人领着 |
[25:54] | – What did the others look like? – Average. | -其他人什么样 -普通长相 |
[25:56] | Just like you and me. Carrying guns, big guns. | 就像你和我一样 拿着枪 大型枪支 |
[26:00] | Like in the movies, with their faces covered. | 像电影里那样 他们蒙着面 |
[26:02] | Here. | 给你 |
[26:05] | My daughter found this in the alley. | 我女儿在小巷里找到了这个 |
[26:08] | She saw them get into a huge black car. | 她看见他们上了一辆黑色大车 |
[26:12] | She saw the long-haired one’s face. | 她看到了那个长头发的脸 |
[26:14] | He looked like Kempes. | 看起来像肯佩斯 |
[26:16] | – A low-life from the hood. – Kempes. | -聚居地的喽啰 -肯佩斯 |
[26:19] | I saw him from my window. I saw him. | 我透过窗户看到他了 我看到他了 |
[26:23] | Be careful, neighbor, there were quite a few of them. | 小心点 邻居 他们人可不少 |
[26:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:08] | These are not coming to the party. | 这些人不是去参加派对的 |
[30:16] | Eli. | 伊莉 |
[30:25] | Five dead for 8000 Euros? | 为了8000欧元杀了5个人吗 |
[30:30] | They Rob the Romanians | 他们抢劫了罗马尼亚人 |
[30:32] | and celebrate until they burst. | 死之前一直在庆祝 |
[30:34] | These motherfuckers had the party of their lives. | 这些混蛋开了一场死亡派对 |
[30:37] | Check the plates. | 检查一下车牌 |
[30:58] | This has nothing to do with us, Juan. | 这跟我们没关系 胡安 |
[30:59] | We’re meeting you out of respect for your girl. | 我们见你是出于对你女儿的悼念 |
[31:06] | I’ll be honest, Gordo. | 说实话 戈多 |
[31:08] | There’s been a robbery with four dead in the hood. | 在聚居地发生了一起抢劫 死了四个人 |
[31:12] | The 3000’s, your hood. | 三千区 你的地盘 |
[31:14] | Because it’s yours, that’s what was decided, right? | 那里难道不是你的地盘吗 |
[31:20] | Those bastards flee and take my girl’s life on the way. | 那些混蛋逃走了 还夺走了我女儿的命 |
[31:24] | And I have to believe you don’t know who did it? | 你指望我相信你不知道这是谁做的吗 |
[31:27] | Who robbed the Romanians, Gordo? Tell me. | 谁抢劫了罗马尼亚人 戈多 告诉我 |
[31:31] | You know it. | 你是知道的 |
[31:34] | – Tell me. – We know nothing about that robbery. | -告诉我 -我对那场抢劫案一无所知 |
[31:37] | You can believe whatever you fucking want. | 你爱怎么想怎么想 |
[31:40] | You know the rules. | 你知道规矩的 |
[31:41] | Since your brother Chico stole from us, | 自从你弟弟奇科从我这偷了东西 |
[31:44] | no Santos can go into the hood. | 就不允许桑托斯家的人进入聚居地了 |
[31:47] | But there you are. | 但你还是来了 |
[31:48] | We let you live here with your wife. | 我让你和你的妻子住在这儿 |
[31:50] | You’ve let them kill my baby gir! | 你让他们杀了我的女儿 |
[31:54] | Listen. | 听着 |
[31:56] | If I have anyone gets in my way, | 如果说有人挡我的道 |
[31:57] | be it Fortuna or Taboa. | 不管是福尔图纳还是塔博阿 |
[31:59] | I’ll slit their throat and get on with it. | 我会割了他们的喉 然后继续复仇 |
[32:02] | Don’t give me some gypsy law shit. | 别跟我讲那些狗屁吉普赛法 |
[32:04] | Watch your mouth. Unless you want me to bust it. | 注意你的言辞 你不会希望我破格的 |
[32:09] | Look, Juan. Gordo and I know | 听着 胡安 戈多和我都知道 |
[32:11] | that if there’s a murderer and a thief in your family, | 如果有贼或是杀人犯在你家族中 |
[32:14] | – it’s Chico. – That much you know. | -必然是奇科 -这点你心里最清楚 |
[32:17] | If you’re so innocent, be careful with your threats. | 你太天真了 别太轻易威胁人 |
[32:19] | You might not be able to carry them out. | 你可能无法将它们变成现实 |
[32:20] | Believe me… | 相信我 |
[32:24] | What happened to your girl sickens me. | 在你女儿身上发生的事同样令我不忿 |
[32:27] | If we find out anything, you’ll be the first to know. | 如果我们发现任何线索 第一个就告诉你 |
[32:31] | There’s the door. | 门在那边 |
[32:45] | – Sure you don’t want any? – No, thanks. | -你确定不喝吗 -不了 谢谢 |
[33:00] | Do I have to go sign anything? | 我要签什么东西吗 |
[33:03] | No, just call the insurance company. | 不用 打给保险公司就好 |
[33:07] | For the deceased? | 有关死者事宜吗 |
[33:23] | Take a seat. | 坐吧 |
[33:25] | I won’t charge you. | 我又不收钱 |
[33:27] | Neither Fortunas nor Taboas know anything. | 福尔图纳家族和塔博阿家族什么都不知道 |
[33:29] | They’ve found two dead guys in a car today. | 他们今天在车里发现两个死人 |
[33:32] | In Torreblanca. A gray car. | 在托雷布兰卡 一辆灰色的车里 |
[33:35] | Paniagua says it seems it’s the two guys who robbed the Romanians. | 帕尼亚瓜说应该就是他们抢了罗马尼亚人 |
[33:38] | Paqui saw three guys leave the house. | 帕基看到三个人走出房子 |
[33:41] | Three, not two. | 三人 不是两人 |
[33:42] | She saw one of their faces, it was Kempes. | 她看到其中一人的脸了 是肯佩斯 |
[33:45] | And she saw a black car, not gray. | 而且她看到了一辆黑色的车 不是灰色的 |
[33:47] | Where did the bullshit about the gray car come from? | 灰色的车是听谁说的 |
[33:50] | Maravilla. | 马拉维利亚 |
[33:52] | She told them. | 她跟条子说的 |
[33:56] | That junkie is always hanging out with Kempes. | 那个瘾君子总是和肯佩斯待在一块 |
[33:58] | Where they all go to shoot up. | 他们吸毒的那个地方 |
[34:00] | And she won’t leave that place. | 她不会离开那里 |
[34:01] | Nobody moves until I say so. | 没我发话 谁都不准动手 |
[34:04] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[34:11] | Do you have children? | 你有孩子吗 |
[34:13] | No. | 没有 |
[34:15] | You don’t want them? | 你不想要个孩子吗 |
[34:19] | – I can’t have them. – Why can’t you? | -我不能生 -为什么不能 |
[34:44] | Juan hid them. | 胡安一直藏着这些 |
[34:52] | Take them and bury the murderers with them | 拿走它们 然后和凶手埋在一起 |
[34:54] | until they rot in hell. | 直到他们在地狱里腐烂 |
[35:01] | The police won’t waste any time saying | 警察立马就会说 |
[35:03] | those two junkies were the ones that hit your car. | 那两个瘾君子就是撞你车的人 |
[35:07] | Well… | 好吧 |
[35:10] | If you believe it, if your wife wants to believe it, | 如果你相信 你的妻子想要相信 |
[35:13] | and you say that’s the truth, | 你要是说这就是真相 |
[35:16] | we won’t say another word. | 我们绝不多嘴 |
[35:19] | Even if it kills me. | 即便我会很难受 |
[35:21] | But if Maravilla is hiding something, | 但是如果马拉维利亚真在隐瞒着什么 |
[35:25] | we’ll be here to get the truth out of her. | 我们会让她吐出真相的 |
[35:44] | Hey, buddy, come here. | 兄弟 过来 |
[35:46] | Have you seen Maravilla? | 你看没看到马拉维利亚 |
[35:47] | Sure, I’m telling you to your asshole face. | 当然 我就当着你那欠揍的脸说 |
[35:50] | And Kempes? | 还有肯佩斯呢 |
[35:53] | Hey, Juan! | 胡安 |
[35:54] | – What’s up, Cristo? – It’s really you, man. | -怎么了 克里斯托 -真的是你 |
[35:58] | I’m really sorry about your girl. | 你女儿发生的事我真的很遗憾 |
[36:01] | Have you looked in Los Verdes? | 你去维德斯店找过了没 |
[36:03] | We’ve just been there. | 我们刚去过那里 |
[36:06] | Look… | 听着 |
[36:08] | Ask Basilio, the guy at the window. | 问问巴西利奥 窗户边上的那家伙 |
[36:12] | Maravilla loves buying sweets. | 马拉维利亚喜欢买糖吃 |
[36:17] | She’s like a kid! | 她就像个孩子 |
[36:27] | This one and that one. | 这个人和那个人 |
[36:28] | The owners of the car. | 车主 |
[36:30] | Fortuna. | 福尔图纳 |
[36:32] | The plates are fake, but the chassis number turns up three names. | 车牌是假的 不过凭底盘号查出了三个人 |
[36:36] | Two of them are Fortunas. | 其中两个是福尔图纳家族的人 |
[36:38] | The case is closed. | 案子已经可以结了 |
[36:41] | My partner isn’t so sure. | 我搭档可不这么认为 |
[36:43] | We’d have to set up a task force | 我们必须布置特遣队 |
[36:45] | and enter the 3000’s, but I want to be there. | 进入三千区 而且我也要在场 |
[36:48] | It’s your call. | 你来决定 |
[36:51] | What’s up, Basilio, how’s business? | 别来无恙 巴西利奥 生意如何 |
[36:53] | I’m a millionaire, don’t you see? | 我身价百万 看不出来吗 |
[36:55] | You’re out already, right? | 你都被放出来了吗 |
[36:57] | – Coming in and out. – Like my brother. | -进进出出 -像我兄弟一样 |
[37:00] | It would be better if he stayed in, | 他要是在里面其实还更好 |
[37:02] | if they let him out, he’ll mess it up. | 如果他出狱了 只会惹麻烦 |
[37:03] | – Do you know where Maravilla is? – Don’t say a word, | -你知道马拉维利亚在哪吗 -什么也别说 |
[37:06] | they’re Santos. | 他们是桑托斯家的人 |
[37:07] | Just shut up and sell your sweets, or you’ll end up paying. | 闭嘴 好好卖糖果 不然没你好果子吃 |
[37:10] | Shut your trap, assface. | 闭嘴 你个臭婆娘 |
[37:14] | I don’t have it, Winston. | 没有温斯顿牌香烟了 |
[37:15] | – A pack or singles? – A pack. | -一包还是散装 -一包 |
[37:21] | Basilio. | 巴西利奥说吧 |
[37:23] | She’s at the little hotel, near the lot. | 她在附近的一个小旅馆里 |
[37:26] | I saw here stumble out of the Fortunas’ building. | 我看到她跌跌撞撞地走出福尔图纳家的大楼 |
[37:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:30] | “Smoking seriously…” | “吸烟会严重…” |
[37:33] | “Seriously harms…” What is this? Is this Chinese? | “严重危害到…” 这是什么 中国货吗 |
[37:38] | It’s American 100%, asshole. Move along. | 百分百美国货 混蛋 滚吧 |
[37:43] | American 100%… | 百分百是美国货 |
[37:47] | Eli and Santacana will go after Gordo and his sons, | 伊莉和桑塔卡纳会去追查戈多和他的儿子 |
[37:49] | Crosseye and Vicente. | 斜眼和文森特 |
[37:51] | Task force will kick the door and they’ll start making friends. | 特勤队会踢开门 然后开始”交朋友” |
[37:56] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[39:17] | Motherfuckers! | 混蛋们 |
[39:27] | Buggers! | 臭傻逼 |
[39:35] | The cops are here! | 条子来了 |
[40:27] | Have you seen Maravilla? | 你有没有见过马拉维利亚 |
[40:28] | – I haven’t seen her. – No? | -我没见过她 -没有吗 |
[40:38] | Go, go, go! Inside! | 上 上 上 进去 |
[40:46] | Clear! | 安全 |
[41:00] | Out! | 滚出去 |
[41:07] | Hey, sack of shit, | 你个傻逼玩意 |
[41:09] | – have you seen Maravilla? – What the fuck do I know? | -见没见过马拉维利亚 -我他妈哪知道 |
[41:12] | You want me to punch you in the face? | 你想让我给你脸上来上一拳吗 |
[41:22] | Where the fuck is Maravilla? | 马拉维利亚在哪 |
[41:25] | Go fuck yourself, asshole! | 滚蛋吧 傻逼 |
[41:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[41:50] | Come here, you bastard! | 过来 你个混蛋 |
[41:50] | We were just asking where Maravilla is. | 我们只是问问马拉维利亚在哪 |
[41:53] | We don’t know, she’s not here. | 我们不知道 她不在这 |
[42:17] | You’ve got no business being here! | 这里你可管不着 |
[42:20] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[42:24] | Man inside! | 里面有人 |
[43:41] | Who was in the car? | 谁在那辆车上 |
[43:43] | Was it Kempes? | 是不是肯佩斯 |
[43:45] | Who were the other two? | 其他两个人呢 |
[43:46] | Who was driving? | 司机是谁 |
[43:47] | – I didn’t see anything. – Talk! | -我什么也没看到 -告诉我 |
[43:49] | Fucking talk, you shit! | 妈的说啊 该死的 |
[43:52] | Who the fuck was driving? | 当时是谁在开车 |
[43:55] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[44:05] | Was it them? | 是不是他们 |
[44:07] | Was it the Fortunas? Talk. | 是不是福尔图纳家的人 说 |
[44:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[45:09] | Shit! | 该死 |
[45:31] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈的在干什么 |
[45:32] | They’ll pay for it! | 我要他们付出代价 |
[45:34] | Stay out of it! Liar! | 别挡我路 骗子 |
[45:35] | You knew it, bitch! | 你明明知道 贱人 |
[45:37] | – It was the Fortunas! – Calm down. | -是福尔图纳家族 -冷静 |
[45:39] | – Shut the fuck up! – Look at me! | -妈的闭嘴 -看着我 |
[45:41] | Hey, it’s okay, stop! | 没事的 放手 |
[45:44] | It’s the girl’s father! Shit. | 这是那个女孩的父亲 该死 |
[45:47] | You’re lying to me! | 你骗了我 |
[45:50] | Let the hood and all of Seville know! | 让整个聚居地和所有塞维利亚人都知道 |
[45:54] | The Fortunas killed my baby! | 福尔图纳家族杀了我的女儿 |
[45:57] | They killed my baby! | 他们杀了我女儿 |
[46:00] | – They killed her! – Juan! | -他们杀了她 -胡安 |
[46:02] | – Motherfuckers! – Juan! | -人渣 -胡安 |
[46:05] | – They killed my daughter! – What happened? | -他们杀了我女儿 -发生什么了 |
[46:07] | – They killed her! – Don’t take him, please! | -他们杀了她 -求求你们了 别带走他 |
[46:10] | This isn’t against your husband, calm down. | 不是要抓你的丈夫 冷静 |
[46:12] | Listen. | 听着 |
[46:13] | Is this how you’ll help me? Is it? | 这就是你帮我们的方式 是吗 |
[46:16] | Motherfuckers. | 混蛋 |
[46:19] | Bitch! | 婊子 |
[46:23] | 92000 Euros, 256 doses, | 9万2千欧元 256包毒品 |
[46:26] | four handguns, two shotguns, and a sniper rifle. | 4把手枪 2把猎枪和1支狙击步枪 |
[46:29] | The handguns match the ones from the shooting. | 手枪和刚刚枪战中的相匹配 |
[46:31] | The Fortunas came down hard on the Romanians. | 福尔图纳家族对罗马尼亚人狠狠打击了一番 |
[46:33] | Who’s missing? | 谁跑掉了 |
[46:35] | Gordo and one of his sons. | 戈多和他的一个儿子 |
[46:36] | Put the rest in the judges hands. | 把剩下人的交给法官 |
[46:38] | I don’t want any gypsies at our doors. | 我不想任何一个吉普赛人出现在这里 |
[46:42] | And fuck the father hard. | 狠狠教训一下那个父亲 |
[46:44] | Do it so he won’t ever see the light of day. | 让他见不到明天的太阳 |
[47:01] | If you don’t want to look me in the eye, don’t do it. | 如果你不想直视我的眼睛 那就别看 |
[47:06] | I know what it is to lose a daughter. | 我知道失去女儿是什么感觉 |
[47:10] | I had a girl when I was 15. | 我15岁的时候生过一个女儿 |
[47:15] | She was tiny. | 她小小的 |
[47:18] | Born at seven months. | 7个月就生下来了 |
[47:21] | My family thought I was still a virgin. | 当时我父母以为我还是个处女 |
[47:25] | This was in… ’68 or ’69, you can imagine. | 那是1968或者1969年 可想而知 |
[47:34] | I gave birth. By myself. | 我一个人分娩 |
[47:41] | Nobody knew. | 没人知道 |
[47:44] | And I fed her in secret. | 我偷偷给她喂奶 |
[47:58] | Until she died. | 直到她去世 |
[48:05] | I couldn’t even baptize her. | 我甚至不能给她施洗 |
[48:09] | She died without a name. | 她死的时候没有名字 |
[48:14] | Because of you, my daughter grew up without her dad. | 因为你 我女儿的成长过程失去了父亲的陪伴 |
[48:18] | Chico would have been killed in jail, Triana. | 奇科在监狱会被杀死 特里娅纳 |
[48:23] | Like they killed his father. | 就像他的父亲一样 |
[48:27] | That’s why I asked Juan to pay. | 所以我才让胡安去还债 |
[48:31] | Since you showed up, you’ve brought us nothing but pain. | 自从你现身 只给我们带来了痛楚 |
[48:36] | Pain and death. | 痛楚和死亡 |
[48:39] | And now my Estrella is in a fridge | 现在我的艾丝特蕾娜躺在冷棺里 |
[48:44] | frozen. | 被冻住 |
[48:48] | Don’t talk to me about pain. | 别跟我谈论痛苦 |
[48:51] | Like it or not, | 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[48:52] | your girl is my granddaughter. | 你女儿是我孙女 |
[48:56] | And she’s a Santos. | 她是桑托斯家的人 |
[49:00] | My Estrella doesn’t belong to anybody. | 我的艾丝特蕾娜不属于任何人 |
[49:03] | To anybody. | 任何人 |
[49:19] | Juan. | 胡安 |
[49:20] | When are you going to catch Gordo and his son? | 你什么时候去抓戈多和他儿子 |
[49:23] | You’re catching them, right? | 你是要去抓他们 对吧 |
[49:25] | Are you giving me a deadline? | 你是在给我定期限吗 |
[49:28] | That’s not in your hands. | 这不是你该管的事 |
[49:30] | Even less so if you want to keep your parole. | 你要是还想保住假释 就更不该管了 |
[49:34] | You have to let the police do their job. | 警察的事让警察来做 |
[49:36] | The gray car. | 灰色的车 |
[49:38] | The one from the robbery. | 抢劫案中的那辆 |
[49:40] | It belonged to the Fortunas, right? | 是福尔图纳家族的 对吧 |
[49:43] | They set it up | 他们这样安排 |
[49:44] | so the junkies would get the blame, right? | 是为了让那两个瘾君子顶罪 对吧 |
[49:47] | – You can’t take justice in… – Don’t talk about justice. | -正义的审判不能在… -别和我谈正义 |
[49:50] | You don’t have a fucking clue what justice is. | 你根本不知道什么是正义 |
[49:54] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[49:56] | What should I do? | 我应该做什么 |
[49:58] | Tell me, what should I do? | 告诉我 我应该怎么做 |
[50:02] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[50:03] | I won’t stop until I find them, I promise. | 找不到他们我是不会放弃的 我保证 |
[50:06] | Look at me, Juan. | 看着我 胡安 |
[50:12] | I’m catching them. | 我要抓住他们 |
[50:14] | But you have to stop, Juan. | 但是你必须停手 胡安 |
[50:19] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[50:40] | Triana… | 特里娅纳 |
[50:42] | They bury her tomorrow. | 明天她就要下葬了 |
[50:45] | I don’t have anything for her to wear. | 没有什么衣服给她穿 |
[50:59] | Should I dress her with the flowery dress | 我应该给她穿花裙子 |
[51:01] | or the T-shirt with the kitties she likes so much? | 还是那件有小猫的 她特别喜欢的T恤 |
[51:06] | If she isn’t wearing the dress, | 如果她没穿那条裙子 |
[51:08] | I’m sure cousin Carmelita will say something. | 卡梅莉塔表姐肯定会说三道四 |
[51:12] | Triana. | 特里娅纳 |
[51:20] | Listen. Come here. | 听着 我给你说 |
[51:25] | Cousin Carmelita can go fuck herself. | 卡梅莉塔表姐算个屁 |
[51:28] | Am I right? | 我说的对吧 |
[51:42] | Let’s not dress her, Juan. | 我们不要给她穿戴了 胡安 |
[51:47] | If we dress her, she’ll be gone. | 如果我们给她穿戴 她就会离开了 |
[51:50] | She’ll be gone forever. | 她就会永远离开了 |
[51:56] | I can hear her. | 我能听到她的声音 |
[52:00] | I hear my Estrella calling me. | 我听到我的艾丝特蕾娜在叫我 |
[52:02] | But I don’t know where she wants me to go. | 但我不知道她想让我去哪里 |
[52:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[52:07] | She called you, remember? | 她叫你了 记得吗 |
[52:13] | “Dad.” | “爸爸” |
[52:16] | It was the last thing she said. | 这是她说的最后一句话 |
[52:24] | Call her. | 叫她 |
[52:25] | Call her and tell her to come. | 呼唤她 让她回来吧 |
[52:27] | Call her and tell her to come, she should be here with me. | 呼唤她 让她回来 她应该陪在我身边 |
[52:31] | I’ll take care of her. Tell her to come, she’s alone. | 我会照顾好她 让她回来吧 她孤身一人 |
[52:36] | She’s alone and cold, Juan, please. | 她孤独又冰冷 胡安 求你了 |
[52:39] | She’s alone and very cold. Tell her to come, please. | 她孤单又那么冰冷 让她回来吧 求你了 |
[53:45] | Go home, Triana. | 回家去 特里娅纳 |
[53:59] | What is it, honey? | 什么事 亲爱的 |
[54:07] | Here, Juanito. | 给 胡安尼托 |
[54:09] | When you get to jail, | 你回监狱的时候 |
[54:11] | tell him you’re stressed out because of your daughter. | 告诉他 你因为女儿的事压力很大 |
[54:14] | They’ll take you to the doctor’s and give you pills. | 他们就会带你去看医生 给你药 |
[54:19] | My cousin Siglienza will be waiting for you there. | 我表兄弟西格恩萨会在那里等你 |
[54:21] | Gordo and Vicente? | 戈多和文森特呢 |
[54:22] | We found the moped near Villafranca. | 我们在维拉夫兰卡附近发现一辆摩托车 |
[54:25] | From here to Cadiz, god knows where they are. | 从这到加的斯 鬼知道他们在哪里 |
[54:28] | If you want to know where Gordo is hiding, you have no choice. | 如果你想知道戈多藏在哪里 你别无选择 |
[54:31] | Juanito, come on, swallow. | 胡安尼托 来吧 吞下去 |
[55:44] | My husband doesn’t want you here. | 我丈夫不想让你来这 |
[55:46] | And you’re listening to him? | 你要听他的吗 |
[55:49] | The bullets. Where did he get them? | 那三颗子弹 他从哪里拿到的 |
[55:52] | Why do you want to know? | 你为什么想知道这个 |
[55:54] | Wasn’t it finished? | 还没有结束吗 |
[55:55] | The girl is buried, what else do you want? | 孩子已经下葬了 你还想要干什么 |
[55:57] | Please, Triana. | 拜托了 特里娅纳 |
[56:03] | I spoke to my neighbor. | 我和邻居聊过了 |
[56:06] | I had to sit through two hours of Talent’s Show. | 为此不得不看了两小时的《达人秀》 |
[56:09] | But she told me what she’d seen. | 但她把看到的告诉了我 |
[56:11] | She saw three men come out. | 她看到三个人走出来 |
[56:14] | They got in a car and she saw one of their faces. | 进了一辆车 她看到其中一个人的脸 |
[56:17] | He’s a guy from the hood known as Kempes. | 那个人叫肯佩斯 是聚居地的人 |
[56:21] | Who killed my baby? | 谁杀害了我的孩子 |
[56:28] | The shift changes in an hour. | 一小时后换班 |
[56:30] | You have to hurry up. | 你得快点了 |
[56:47] | Talk, shit. Talk. | 说话 靠 说话 |
[56:51] | – Talk. – Pacheco. | -说话啊 -帕切科 |
[56:53] | Pacheco knows where Gordo is hiding. | 帕切科知道戈多藏在哪里 |
[56:56] | I swear on my mother’s life. | 以我母亲的生命起誓 |
[56:59] | He knows everything. | 他什么都知道 |
[57:04] | Where can I find that Pacheco? | 去哪里能找到这个帕切科 |
[57:08] | At Los Pajaros. | 在帕加罗斯 |
[57:09] | – At Los Pajaritos? – Yes. | -在帕加里托斯吗 -是的 |
[57:13] | – He knows it for sure. – Hurry up | -他肯定知道 -快点 |
[57:17] | And you. | 还有你 |
[57:19] | To your cell and not a word. | 回牢房去 别说话 |
[57:21] | Understood? | 听懂了吗 |
[57:47] | Estrella, what are we going to do? | 艾丝特蕾娜 我们接下来做什么 |
[57:59] | A 38. | 38口径 |
[58:00] | It doesn’t match any of the guns that killed the Romanians. | 跟杀了罗马尼亚人的那些枪都不匹配 |
[58:04] | And the neighbor who gave her the bullets says | 给她子弹的邻居说 |
[58:07] | there were three in the car. | 车里有三个人 |
[58:09] | One called Kempes, do you know him? | 一个叫肯佩斯 你知道他吗 |
[58:12] | No. | 不知道 |
[58:17] | Where did you get that from? | 你从哪里得到的消息 |
[58:19] | He’s from here, from Triana. | 特里娅纳说他是这里的人 |
[58:22] | His name is Mario Alberto Montes. | 他的名字叫马里奥·阿尔伯托·蒙特斯 |
[58:25] | Mario Alberto Kempes, from Triana. | 据特里娅纳说 叫马里奥·阿尔伯托·肯佩斯 |
[58:29] | Fuck me. | 该死 |
[58:35] | They’re not in a hotel, Pacheco. | 他们不在旅馆里 帕切科 |
[58:37] | I swear I have no idea what’s going on. | 我发誓 我根本不知道发生了什么 |
[58:40] | I don’t know Gordo! | 我不认识戈多 |
[58:42] | But you’re no fool. And I’m not in a hurry. | 但你不是傻子 我也不着急 |
[58:47] | Fucking hell, this isn’t long enough. | 靠 这个不够长 |
[58:49] | It is. I’m saying it isn’t. | 就是不够长 |
[58:52] | It isn’t. Fuck this shit. | 不够长 去它的 |
[59:03] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[59:05] | No! | 不要 |
[59:13] | It isn’t long enough. | 线不够长 |
[59:15] | Is that so, nephew? | 是这样吗 外甥 |
[59:17] | What did I tell you? | 我跟你说什么来着 |
[59:18] | I told you it wasn’t long enough. | 我跟你说线不够长了 |
[59:20] | And it wasn’t! Where will I find an extension cord now? | 就是不够长 现在我上哪去找延长线 |
[59:22] | Buy it at the 7 eleven. | 去7-11买 |
[59:25] | A 7 eleven? Where will I find a 7 eleven at the slums? | 7-11吗 在贫民窟哪里能找到7-11啊 |
[59:28] | 7-11 A 7 eleven… | |
[59:31] | Next to… where? Next to where? | 在哪来着 在哪来着 |
[59:34] | Why don’t we move him closer? | 我们为什么不把他搬近点 |
[59:36] | – We move him. – The fat guy? | -我们搬他 -那个胖家伙吗 |
[59:38] | – Sure. – You know what, nephew? | -当然 -你知道吗 外甥 |
[59:39] | My back’s fucked, you do it. | 我后背很疼 你来搬 |
[59:43] | Do you remember now or should we find the 7 eleven? | 你现在记起来了吗 还是我们去找家7-11 |
[59:56] | Juanito, | 胡安尼托 |
[59:57] | on the road to Vejer, after the hotel, where the pine trees. | 在去贝赫尔的路上 旅馆前面 松树下面 |
[1:00:00] | They have a house there, it’s called Mi Gorda. | 他们在那里有栋房子 叫戈达 |
[1:00:02] | In three hours I’m on my weekend leave. | 三个小时后我就能放周末假了 |
[1:00:07] | This is him, the sweetest child you ever saw. | 这就是他 你见过最可爱的小孩 |
[1:00:11] | And he’s had such a hard time. | 他过得很不顺 |
[1:00:13] | You’ve found him, right? | 你们已经找到他了 是吗 |
[1:00:15] | We’re looking for him. | 我们正在找他 |
[1:00:16] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[1:00:19] | I’ll tell you the same thing. | 我会告诉你相同的话 |
[1:00:21] | I told the other two. | 我已经告诉另外两个人了 |
[1:00:23] | I saw my Miguelito on Monday, after the fair. | 周一集市后 我见过我的米格利托 |
[1:00:27] | And he didn’t even take my money, if you can believe it. | 他甚至没有收下我的钱 你能信吗 |
[1:00:29] | Until today. | 之后再没见过 |
[1:00:34] | Honey, go upstairs. | 亲爱的 上楼去 |
[1:00:40] | It’s my husband. | 是我丈夫 |
[1:00:42] | That shitty Alzheimer’s. | 患上该死的阿兹海默症 |
[1:00:44] | I’m going crazy. | 我都要疯了 |
[1:00:45] | That and all the talent shows on TV, | 还有电视上各种达人秀 |
[1:00:47] | with the screaming and dancing. | 又喊又跳 |
[1:00:51] | Excuse me, who else has asked about your son? | 打断一下 还有谁来问过你儿子的事 |
[1:00:54] | The two cops who were here. | 两个警察来过 |
[1:00:56] | One was young. The other older. | 一个很年轻 另一个老一点 |
[1:00:59] | He didn’t look like a cop. | 他看起来不像是警察 |
[1:01:01] | But he showed me his badge, | 但是他给我看了他的警徽 |
[1:01:04] | on a chain. | 挂在链子上 |
[1:01:16] | Nando, do we have to talk here? | 南多 我们非得在这里聊吗 |
[1:01:20] | What’s that doing here? | 这是在干什么 |
[1:01:21] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[1:01:24] | Fucking retirement. What are you talking about? | 退休生活 你在说什么呢 |
[1:01:27] | Kempes. Why are you looking for him? | 肯佩斯 你为什么在找他 |
[1:01:30] | An informer gave me his name. | 一个线人给了我他的名字 |
[1:01:31] | What informer? He’s not on the file. | 什么线人 文档里没有他 |
[1:01:34] | Don’t give me that attitude or that fucking paper. | 不要用这种态度跟我说话 什么狗屁文档 |
[1:01:37] | The file doesn’t say who because he’s an informer. | 文件没写 因为他是一个线人 |
[1:01:40] | If you don’t know what that means, | 如果你不知道这是什么意思 |
[1:01:43] | look it up in a dictionary and educate yourself. | 就去字典里查一查 多读点书 |
[1:01:45] | And Kempes? What the fuck are you covering up? | 那肯佩斯呢 你在掩盖什么 |
[1:01:49] | I’ll fuck you up. Don’t go there. | 去你妈的 别血口喷人 |
[1:01:52] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[1:01:53] | Don’t insist, everything’s in the file. | 别一意孤行 所有事情都记录在案 |
[1:01:56] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:01:58] | We talked with his mother and that’s it. | 我们和他妈妈聊过了 就是这样 |
[1:02:01] | We thought it might lead to something, but there was nothing. | 我们以为能有些线索 但什么都没有 |
[1:02:05] | That fucking widow | 那个老寡妇 |
[1:02:07] | said her son came from the fair… | 说他儿子从集市回来 |
[1:02:10] | Fuck you! | 操 |
[1:02:11] | – How much did you take? – What are you doing? | -你拿了多少钱 -你在干什么 |
[1:02:13] | – How much? – She’s crazy! | -多少 -她疯了 |
[1:02:15] | You closed the case | 你结了案 |
[1:02:17] | because you robbed the Romanians, bastard! | 因为你偷了罗马尼亚人的钱 混蛋 |
[1:02:19] | – Don’t call me a thief. – Shut the fuck up! | -别污蔑我是贼 -快他妈闭嘴 |
[1:02:21] | – Didn’t they cut off your pussy? – I’ll fucking kill you! | -他们没割了你的逼吗 -我他妈要杀了你 |
[1:02:24] | Eli, outside! | 伊莉 出去 |
[1:02:24] | You’re going to lose your badge! | 你饭碗要丢了 |
[1:02:29] | Motherfucker. | 混蛋 |
[1:02:30] | And she calls herself a cop. | 她还说自己是个警察 |
[1:02:32] | Let me go! Shit. | 放开我 靠 |
[1:02:36] | I can’t believe these fucking assholes! | 真是不敢相信 这些混蛋 |
[1:02:37] | What the fuck is wrong with you? Half the precinct was in there. | 你他妈怎么回事 半个警区的人都在里面 |
[1:02:40] | Eli! | 伊莉 |
[1:02:41] | They’re hiding something… | 他们在隐藏什么 |
[1:02:43] | – Listen to me! – No, you listen! | -听我说 -不 你听着 |
[1:02:45] | Barroso and Nando have been paid off. | 巴罗索和南多被收买了 |
[1:02:48] | They framed the two junkies | 他们栽赃给了两个瘾君子 |
[1:02:49] | and made a deal with the Fortunas. | 还和福尔图纳家族做了交易 |
[1:02:51] | What proof do you have? | 你有什么证据 |
[1:02:54] | The money, those bills, the red band. | 钱 那些账单 红色皮筋 |
[1:02:58] | He had the same rubber band I picked up at the house. | 我在那间房子里找到的橡皮筋 他也有 |
[1:03:00] | The one in the backpack in the Ford. | 福特车上的揹包里的那种 |
[1:03:02] | The same red fucking rubber band. | 一模一样的红色皮筋 |
[1:03:05] | Like this one you have? This is your evidence? | 像你手上这个 这就是你的证据吗 |
[1:03:08] | Are you also a suspect? | 那你也是嫌疑犯了吗 |
[1:03:12] | Use your head. | 动动脑子 |
[1:03:14] | Those guys in there are your colleagues. | 这些人是你的同事 |
[1:03:16] | I’ve known Barroso for 28 years | 我认识巴罗索有28年了 |
[1:03:18] | and you’re accusing him without evidence. Him and my son. | 你却毫无依据地指控他 他和我儿子 |
[1:03:22] | This isn’t the way to do it. | 这样不行 |
[1:03:25] | It isn’t. | 不行 |
[1:03:26] | If they’ve done something, we’ll get them, | 如果他们真做了什么 我们会抓住他们 |
[1:03:27] | but not like this. | 但不是用这种方式 |
[1:03:29] | If you do it like this, you’ll end up alone. | 如果你这样做 你会孤立无援的 |
[1:06:53] | Remember when you were little? | 还记得你小时候吗 |
[1:06:55] | I bathed you in a washbasin. | 我把你放进脸盆洗澡 |
[1:06:58] | At Manuela’s. Remember? | 在曼努埃拉家 还记得吗 |
[1:07:01] | She had hens in the yard. | 她院子里养了母鸡 |
[1:07:02] | And a black duck that was the devil incarnate. | 还有一只调皮捣蛋的黑鸭 |
[1:07:07] | You must have been three. | 你那时才三岁 |
[1:07:09] | I stripped you down to bathe you. | 我把你衣服脱光准备洗澡 |
[1:07:12] | And as soon as the duck appeared, | 那只黑鸭跑了出来 |
[1:07:14] | Juanito ran after the duck. | 胡安尼托在后面追着跑 |
[1:07:42] | What will happen? | 我会怎么样 |
[1:09:28] | Mother! Come outside! | 母亲 出来 |
[1:09:32] | Your husband, the one with Alzheimer’s, I want to see him. | 你的丈夫 患老年痴呆的那个 我想见见 |
[1:10:32] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[1:10:35] | What…? | 什么 |
[1:10:38] | I didn’t lock him up. | 我没有把他关起来 |
[1:10:41] | I wanted him to stop doing drugs. I wanted to cure him. | 我只是想让他戒毒 我想治好他 |
[1:10:43] | Sir. | 长官 |
[1:10:45] | This gun was hidden under the mattress. | 床垫下藏了这把枪 |
[1:10:47] | Ma’am, you can’t keep your son locked up like that, understood? | 女士 你不能这样把你儿子关起来 懂吗 |
[1:10:52] | Miss. | 小姐 |
[1:10:54] | Let me shoot something. | 让我吸点吧 |
[1:10:56] | Miss, please, I beg you. | 小姐 求你 求你了 |
[1:10:58] | My head doesn’t work. | 我的脑子不转了 |
[1:11:01] | Let’s do this, okay? | 让我吸点 好吗 |
[1:11:04] | You let me shoot some, it’s all in my jacket, | 让我吸点 就在我外套里 |
[1:11:07] | and I’ll tell you whatever you want, okay? | 然后你想知道的我都告诉你 好吗 |
[1:11:18] | Where is it? | 在哪 |
[1:11:26] | Talk. | 说吧 |
[1:11:28] | Look… | 听着 |
[1:11:30] | I had seen the Romanians were dealing a lot, | 我看到罗马尼亚人在大量贩毒 |
[1:11:36] | they were loaded. | 他们的枪都上了膛 |
[1:11:37] | What did I do? | 我做了什么呢 |
[1:11:39] | I went to Barroso | 我去找巴罗索 |
[1:11:42] | and told him everything, at Taboas’ bar. | 就在塔博阿的酒吧 我把一切都告诉他了 |
[1:11:45] | So they gave me a burner phone | 他们给了我一个一次性手机 |
[1:11:48] | and told me to show them where the Romanians were. | 然后叫我带他们去找罗马尼亚人 |
[1:11:51] | They sent me in first, those buggers, | 那些混蛋让我先进去 |
[1:11:53] | so they would think I was going to dial. | 好让他们以为我要打电话 |
[1:11:59] | And when they opened the door… | 他们打开门时 |
[1:12:05] | I’ve never seen so much shooting. | 我从没看到过这么多的枪杀 |
[1:12:07] | What happened with the car when you fled? | 你逃跑时那辆车怎么了 |
[1:12:10] | I didn’t see anything, miss. | 我什么都没有看见 小姐 |
[1:12:14] | I swear, I got in the car without saying a word. | 我发誓 我一句话没说就上了车 |
[1:12:18] | And I felt a loud crash and lots of screaming. | 然后我听到一声巨响和很多尖叫声 |
[1:12:23] | I didn’t see anything else. | 我什么都没有看见 |
[1:12:27] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[1:12:29] | You were with Barroso and who else? | 你和巴罗索一起 还有其他人吗 |
[1:12:31] | With Barroso and the other guy. | 巴罗索和另外一个人 |
[1:12:34] | With that fucking man-boy. | 还有一个娘娘腔 |
[1:12:40] | Motherfucker, fuck him. | 他妈的 操 |
[1:12:42] | Did you shoot at the Romanians? | 你朝罗马尼亚人开枪了吗 |
[1:12:46] | What the hell am I going to shoot at? | 我朝什么开枪啊 |
[1:12:51] | But… | 但是 |
[1:12:53] | I do know who did it. All right? | 我知道是谁干的 |
[1:12:57] | It was Nando and Barroso. As soon as they crossed the door, | 是南多和巴罗索 他们一进门 |
[1:13:01] | they went crazy, they started shooting. | 就发疯似的 开始扫射 |
[1:13:03] | – Son of a bitch you’re lying! – Take it easy! | -你他妈在撒谎 -别冲动 |
[1:13:05] | This asshole is lying! | 这个混蛋在撒谎 |
[1:13:07] | He’s lying! | 他在撒谎 |
[1:13:08] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[1:13:09] | – Don’t’ touch me! – Okay. | -别碰我 -好的 |
[1:13:13] | Put your guns down. | 把枪放下 |
[1:13:20] | You’re doing a deposition. | 你要出庭作证 |
[1:13:22] | I’m not doing anything. No way. | 我什么都不做 没门 |
[1:13:26] | Don’t hit me! | 别打我 |
[1:13:31] | Mario. | 马利奥 |
[1:13:33] | Take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[1:13:35] | Take it easy, Mario. Drop the knife, no one will hurt you. | 放松 马利奥 把刀放下 没人会伤害你 |
[1:13:38] | Nothing will happen to you, you just have to make a deposition. | 你不会有事的 就只是出庭作个证 |
[1:13:41] | No fucking way am I doing it, do you hear me? | 我他妈才不干 你听到了吗 |
[1:13:45] | You free me from one hole | 你把我从一个牢中救出来 |
[1:13:46] | to put me in another one? | 就为了把我关进另一个 |
[1:13:47] | No one will fucking lock me up. | 没人能把我关起来 |
[1:13:50] | There’s no fucking way! | 想都别想 |
[1:13:52] | I didn’t do anything, miss. | 我什么都没做 小姐 |
[1:13:54] | I’m telling you! | 我给你说了啊 |
[1:13:55] | Eli, get out of the way. | 伊莉 闪开 |
[1:13:58] | Lock him up! | 把他关起来 |
[1:13:59] | Lock him up, miss! All of you! | 把他关起来 小姐 你们所有人 |
[1:14:01] | They should lock up all the cops! | 他们应该把所有警察都关起来 |
[1:14:05] | Miss, you just don’t get what’s going on, man. | 小姐 你不知道会发生什么 |
[1:14:11] | As soon as I show up at the precinct, Barroso will come over | 一旦我出现在警局 巴罗索会过来 |
[1:14:15] | and put a bullet in my head. | 一枪打爆我的头 |
[1:14:18] | Drop the knife and take this. | 把刀放下 拿着这个 |
[1:14:21] | Who’s gonna care if I die? Huh, miss? | 谁会在乎我的死活 小姐你会吗 |
[1:14:25] | My mom? | 还是我妈妈 |
[1:14:28] | Easy, Kempess. | 放轻松 肯佩斯 |
[1:14:30] | My god. | 天呐 |
[1:14:34] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[1:15:17] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[1:15:20] | Don’t you have to go back tonight? | 你今晚不是得回去吗 |
[1:15:21] | I just wanted to see you before I went in. | 我就是想在我进去之前看看你 |
[1:15:23] | What for? | 看我干什么 |
[1:15:24] | To not tell me anything, where you’ve been, or…? | 什么都不告诉我 你去了哪里 或者 |
[1:15:47] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[1:15:49] | When people asked who Estrella took after, | 每当有人问我艾丝特蕾娜更像谁 |
[1:15:52] | I always said nobody, she was her own self. | 我总说谁都不像 她是独一无二的 |
[1:15:57] | Estrella didn’t inherit anything bad from us, only the good. | 艾丝特蕾娜没遗传到任何的缺点 只有优点 |
[1:16:22] | Whatever it is you’re doing, it better not put my baby to shame. | 无论你在做什么 都别让孩子蒙羞 |
[1:16:27] | Because if you get locked up again, | 因为如果你再被关进去 |
[1:16:29] | I won’t be here when you come out. | 出来的时候我就不会等你了 |
[1:16:54] | Did you have to study a lot to become a cop? | 为了成为一名警察 你是不是要学很多东西 |
[1:17:01] | I was good at football. | 我足球踢得很好 |
[1:17:14] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[1:17:44] | Easy, Eli. | 别紧张 伊莉 |
[1:17:52] | I swear I only found out a few hours ago. | 我发誓我是几小时前才发现的 |
[1:17:57] | They gave me his phone | 他们把他的手机给了我 |
[1:17:58] | and I wanted to find him before they did. | 我想赶在他们之前找到他 |
[1:18:01] | Fix it. | 处理好 |
[1:18:10] | What should I do, Eli? | 我该怎么办 伊莉 |
[1:18:12] | What the hell should I do? | 我他妈该怎么办 |
[1:18:16] | What would you do if your son asked for help? | 如果是你儿子求助 你会怎么做 |
[1:18:18] | I don’t have one. | 我没有儿子 |
[1:18:21] | I don’t have children. | 我没有孩子 |
[1:18:26] | Eli, I didn’t want to drag you into this. | 伊莉 我并不想把你牵扯进来 |
[1:18:29] | They took half a million from the Romanians, | 他们从罗马尼亚人手里抢走了50万 |
[1:18:30] | half a million Euros. | 50万欧元 |
[1:18:33] | – It’s a lot of money. – Shit. | -一大笔钱 -妈的 |
[1:18:44] | What should I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[1:18:49] | Eli! | 伊莉 |
[1:19:07] | Eli! | 伊莉 |
[1:20:08] | Kid! | 孩子 |
[1:20:11] | Do you have a phone? | 你有电话吗 |
[1:20:14] | I need… | 我需要 |
[1:20:18] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[1:20:30] | Look who’s here! | 看看是谁在这啊 |
[1:20:31] | That motherfucking policewoman! | 是他妈的女警察 |
[1:20:49] | You motherfucker, we’ll bust your fucking head open! | 操你妈的 我们要打爆你的头 |
[1:20:51] | Motherfucker, we’ll kill you! | 他妈的 我们要杀了你 |
[1:21:12] | You’re not getting out of here alive. | 你别想活着出去 |
[1:21:18] | – Stop. – What is it? | -停车 -怎么了 |
[1:21:20] | Stop! | 停车 |
[1:21:47] | Out! | 放过我 |
[1:21:51] | I didn’t do anything, I swear. | 我什么都没有做 我发誓 |
[1:21:56] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[1:22:02] | Get in the car, Triana! | 上车 特里娅纳 |
[1:22:04] | No, Juan, let’s get her out of there! | 不 胡安 带她离开这里 |
[1:22:05] | This has nothing to do with us, get in the car. | 不关我们的事 上车 |
[1:22:13] | Please. Please! | 求你 求求你 |
[1:22:20] | Don’t touch her, fuckers! | 别碰她 混蛋 |
[1:22:25] | Fuck off. | 滚蛋 |
[1:22:56] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[1:23:14] | Okay. Good. Thanks. | 好 好 谢谢 |
[1:23:19] | They’ve seen her in the 3000’s. | 他们在三千区看见了她 |
[1:23:21] | In a car with the eldest Santos. | 和桑托斯家的大儿子在一辆车里 |
[1:23:24] | The prison says he should have been there two hours ago. | 监狱那边说他两小时前就该到的 |
[1:23:27] | But he still hasn’t shown up. | 但他到现在还没现身 |
[1:23:29] | If that bitch goes to the precinct and talks… | 如果那个婊子去了警局 还说了什么 |
[1:23:32] | – I’ll slit her throat. – It’s her word against ours. | -我要割了她的喉 -我们会各执一词 |
[1:23:35] | Also, she has no one. | 而且只有她一个人 |
[1:23:39] | She has the Santos. | 她还有桑托斯一家 |
[1:23:41] | Then we shut her up with a bullet. | 我们就用一枪让她闭嘴 |
[1:23:47] | Fucking hell. | 去你的 |
[1:23:54] | This isn’t her word against ours. | 局面不会是各执一词 |
[1:23:56] | When the Santos come after us, they’ll do it | 桑托斯一家找到我们后 就会动手 |
[1:23:58] | because you killed their kid. | 因为你杀了他们的孩子 |
[1:24:03] | Who was driving? | 谁开的车 |
[1:24:08] | You, get up. | 你 站起来 |
[1:24:12] | Come on, let’s go. And call Taboa. | 来吧 我们走 打电话给塔博阿 |
[1:24:30] | It was the police. | 是警察干的 |
[1:24:35] | Juan! | 胡安 |
[1:24:44] | It was the police. | 是警察干的 |
[1:24:46] | What? | 什么 |
[1:24:48] | The junkies… | 那两个瘾君子 |
[1:24:51] | They framed them. | 是被栽赃陷害的 |
[1:24:56] | But it was two cops. | 其实是两个警察 |
[1:25:00] | Fucking Barroso and Nando, who were driving that night. | 那晚是巴罗索和南多在开车 |
[1:25:08] | The police killed your girl. | 是警察害死了你们的孩子 |
[1:25:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:25:26] | We can’t stay silent. | 我们不能保持沉默 |
[1:25:28] | They have to know it, we should report it. | 我们应该说出来 让大家知道 |
[1:25:32] | Someone has to know about it! | 得有人知道这事 |
[1:25:33] | Who are you going to tell if it was the police? | 既然凶手是警察 你又能跟谁说 |
[1:25:39] | They’ll shoot you in the back if you talk, Triana. | 如果你发声他们肯定会解决掉你 特里娅纳 |
[1:25:43] | What will you do? Kill them with a rock? | 那你还能怎么办 用石头砸死他们吗 |
[1:25:47] | Do you have proof of this? | 你有证据吗 |
[1:25:52] | We don’t have anything. | 我们什么都没有 |
[1:25:54] | What the fuck will you have? | 那你有什么 |
[1:26:04] | Sons of bitches. | 狗日的 |
[1:26:07] | We have to get her out of here. | 我们得带她离开这里 |
[1:26:09] | – Where can we go? – I don’t know. | -去哪儿呢 -我不知道 |
[1:26:11] | If the police is looking for us, they’ll find us! | 如果警察想找我们 我们逃不掉的 |
[1:26:14] | You tell me, look at me. What do we do? | 看着我 告诉我 我们能做什么 |
[1:26:18] | We have nothing! What can we do? | 我们什么都没有 我们能做什么 |
[1:26:20] | The police is after us! | 警察对我们穷追不舍 |
[1:26:23] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[1:26:25] | What can we do? | 我们能做什么 |
[1:26:27] | – What can we do? – Leave it to me, okay? | -能做什么呢 -交给我吧 好吗 |
[1:26:31] | – What do you mean? – Trust me. | -你什么意思 -相信我 |
[1:26:39] | Talk with your people. | 去告诉你的人 |
[1:26:43] | Now. | 就现在 |
[1:26:52] | That smack has an owner. | 那些海洛因有主了 |
[1:26:53] | Smack comes and goes, like the owners of all this. | 海洛因来来去去 买主也是 |
[1:26:58] | One day you’re up, the next you’re six feet under. | 三十年河东 三十年河西 |
[1:27:01] | To what do I owe all these explanations on your behalf? | 请问 我为什么要向你解释呢 |
[1:27:05] | To the fact that you are as good as over. | 因为你就要完蛋了 |
[1:27:08] | As soon as the Santos find out that in this bar, | 一旦桑托斯家族发现你在这间酒吧 |
[1:27:11] | at this table, you planned the Romanian robbery. | 就在这张桌子旁谋划了罗马尼亚抢劫行动 |
[1:27:14] | And then what happened, happened. | 以及之后发生的种种 |
[1:27:16] | And the Santos will find out, Taboa. | 桑托斯家族会发现的 塔博阿 |
[1:27:18] | You can bet on it. | 一定会的 |
[1:27:20] | But I’ll help you. | 但是我可以帮你 |
[1:27:22] | Although first we need to be honest. | 但首先我们得开诚布公 |
[1:27:25] | The Santos have to know who’s the boss. | 桑托斯家族想要知道幕后主谋是谁 |
[1:27:40] | What if I say no? If I say fuck off? | 如果我拒绝呢 如果我让你滚蛋呢 |
[1:27:49] | What is this, Taboa? | 这是什么 塔博阿 |
[1:27:51] | Drugs and guns in your bar? | 你酒吧里居然有枪支和毒品 |
[1:27:54] | You’ve brought them in. | 这是你带进来的 |
[1:27:55] | You’d have to prove that. | 证据呢 |
[1:27:57] | I could say they were in your stockroom. | 我会说它们在你的储藏室里 |
[1:28:00] | Twenty kilos of pure, unadulterated smack. | 有20公斤不掺杂质的纯海洛因 |
[1:28:02] | Contraband weapons. | 还有走私的武器 |
[1:28:03] | You’re looking at 30 years minimum, Taboa. | 你至少得蹲30年大牢 塔博阿 |
[1:28:08] | You’re no fool. | 你不是傻子 |
[1:28:11] | – What do you want? – Nothing you can’t do. | -你想要什么 -非常简单 |
[1:28:15] | Take care of the Santos. | 处理好桑托斯家族就行了 |
[1:28:16] | You and your people go visit Maria. | 带你的人去”拜访”玛丽亚 |
[1:28:23] | Ten kilos a month, up to 50. | 一个月10公斤 最多50公斤 |
[1:28:27] | And we’ll clean the bloodbath. | 我们来帮你善后 |
[1:28:30] | What about that bitch that’s following us? | 那个一直追查我们的婊子怎么办 |
[1:28:33] | Who’ll shut her trap? You? | 谁去解决她 你吗 |
[1:28:41] | Liven up, Chico, we’ve got two cars full of Taboas. | 精神点 奇科 外面有两车塔博阿的人 |
[1:28:44] | I’ll eat them alive! | 我要把他们生吞活剥了 |
[1:28:45] | Wait, you’ll get yourself into trouble! | 等等 你会惹麻烦的 |
[1:28:47] | Chico! | 奇科 |
[1:28:49] | Come on, run away. | 快 逃吧 |
[1:28:56] | Come on, mom! | 快来 妈妈 |
[1:28:57] | You run to the car, I’ll take care of these dimwits. | 你们跑到车子那边 我来对付这群蠢货 |
[1:29:00] | What are you saying? They’ll kill you! | 你在说什么 他们会杀了你的 |
[1:29:02] | Mom, are you crazy? | 妈妈 你疯了吗 |
[1:29:03] | What are you talking about? To the car! | 你在说什么 快去车上 |
[1:29:05] | – Come on! – Help your mom get out. | -快去 -让你妈妈赶紧出来 |
[1:29:07] | Come with me. Andres. | 听好了 安德烈 |
[1:29:08] | Take care of my sons. | 照顾好我的儿子们 |
[1:29:10] | And you fool, do what your brother says. | 还有 傻瓜 听你哥哥的话 |
[1:29:12] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[1:29:14] | Come on, get into the car! | 快上车 |
[1:29:47] | Good evening, sirs. | 晚上好 各位 |
[1:29:54] | Where are your sons, Maria? | 你儿子呢 玛丽亚 |
[1:29:56] | In your house fucking your wife, pretty boy. | 在你家干你老婆呢 帅哥 |
[1:30:07] | I’m going to get her. | 我要去找她 |
[1:30:08] | Come here. Chico, no. | 别去 奇科 |
[1:30:10] | We won’t leave her alone! | 我们不能扔下她一个人 |
[1:30:12] | For god’s sake, Chico, move! | 我的天呐 奇科 快走 |
[1:30:14] | Call them, we want to see their faces. | 打电话 我要见到他们 |
[1:30:17] | The door is open, go ahead. | 门开着 进去吧 |
[1:30:20] | Who is brave enough to go first? | 看看谁有勇气第一个进去 |
[1:30:32] | So, what is it? | 怎么回事 |
[1:30:34] | Where are your balls now? | 你们怎么没种了 |
[1:30:43] | Chico, we have to push. | 奇科 我们得推车了 |
[1:30:45] | Wake up, for fuck’s sake! | 醒醒吧 天呐 |
[1:30:50] | Kill this bitch! | 杀了这婊子 |
[1:30:52] | Coming with guns at me… | 你们尽管拿枪指着我吧 |
[1:30:54] | You’ll see what I can do. | 也让你们见识下我的能耐 |
[1:30:57] | You don’t know who I am. | 你们不知道我是谁 |
[1:31:00] | I’m Maria Santos! | 我是玛丽亚·桑托斯 |
[1:31:15] | You don’t know what a mother is capable of. | 你们绝不知道一个母亲有多强大 |
[1:31:33] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:32:05] | You’ve had a good beating too. | 你也被揍得不轻 |
[1:32:14] | They’re not here. | 他们不在这里 |
[1:32:20] | Thank you, Father. | 谢谢你 神父 |
[1:32:37] | Who do you pray to? | 你在向谁祷告 |
[1:32:38] | The virgin Mary? | 圣母玛利亚吗 |
[1:32:40] | Cause it’s hard trusting men. | 因为男人不可信 |
[1:32:43] | No one. | 没谁 |
[1:32:45] | Nobody taught me how to pray a rosary. | 没人教过我如何祷告 |
[1:32:48] | It was my mother’s. | 这东西是我妈妈的 |
[1:32:50] | – Are you religious? – No. | -你信教吗 -不信 |
[1:32:52] | Superstitious. | 那是迷信 |
[1:32:58] | Maybe that’s better. | 或许这样更好 |
[1:32:59] | Faith has been useless for me. | 信仰对我来说也没什么用 |
[1:33:01] | I wish I could close my eyes and disappear, I swear. | 我发誓 我多想闭上眼睛 就此消失不见 |
[1:33:05] | And breathe again. | 然后重获新生 |
[1:33:13] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[1:33:16] | Juan doesn’t know. | 胡安不知道 |
[1:33:20] | When I got pregnant with Estrella, everything was happiness. | 我怀上艾丝特蕾娜时 一切都很幸福 |
[1:33:23] | Now I only feel fear. | 但现在我只能感到恐惧 |
[1:33:26] | Fear and rage, and I don’t want to. | 又怕又怒 但我不想这样 |
[1:33:28] | I don’t want any of this. | 我一点都不想这样 |
[1:33:30] | This child can’t be born here, | 这个孩子不能出生 |
[1:33:32] | he can’t have this life, Eli. | 他不能这样活着 伊莉 |
[1:33:43] | Whatever happens, no more jail, understood? | 无论发生什么 别让他坐牢了 明白吗 |
[1:33:45] | We’ve paid way way too much. | 我们已经付出太多代价了 |
[1:33:49] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[1:33:53] | We could have left you to die on the street. | 我们本来可以让你在大街上自生自灭的 |
[1:33:56] | You’re alive because we saved you, | 你之所以还活着 是因为我们救了你 |
[1:33:58] | so promise. | 所以答应我 |
[1:34:00] | Promise me you won’t put him in jail. | 答应我 你不会把他送进监狱 |
[1:34:05] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[1:34:08] | Where’s mom? | 妈妈呢 |
[1:34:09] | She’s here? What is she doing here? | 她怎么在这儿 她在这儿做什么 |
[1:34:12] | Chico, where is mom? | 奇科 妈妈呢 |
[1:34:14] | The Taboas came. | 塔博阿的人来了 |
[1:34:17] | The Taboas. | 塔博阿家族 |
[1:34:18] | Maria stayed there so we could leave. | 玛丽亚为了让我们离开 自己留下来了 |
[1:34:32] | The Taboas are with them. | 塔博阿的人和他们是一伙的 |
[1:34:34] | Your people are in with the Taboas. | 你们警察和塔博阿的人是一伙的 |
[1:34:37] | Do you still want to go to the police? | 你还想报警吗 |
[1:34:42] | Not one of us is getting out of here alive. | 没人可以活着离开这里 |
[1:34:45] | Do you hear me? Not one of us. | 听明白了吗 谁都逃不掉 |
[1:35:22] | Juan! | 胡安 |
[1:35:23] | Take it easy, Juan. | 别动手 胡安 |
[1:35:25] | I haven’t done anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[1:35:29] | Your people killed my mom. | 你的人杀了我妈妈 |
[1:35:34] | Easy. | 放松 |
[1:35:36] | Not now. | 时机未到 |
[1:35:38] | Taboa. | 塔博阿 |
[1:35:43] | Call Santacana. | 给桑塔卡纳打电话 |
[1:36:07] | Yes? | 喂 |
[1:36:13] | They have Taboa. | 他们抓到塔博阿了 |
[1:36:15] | They’re at the little hotel. | 在那个小旅馆里 |
[1:36:22] | Come on, everyone out, let’s go! | 所有人都出去 快点 |
[1:36:26] | Start running, motherfuckers, you need the exercise. | 跑起来 混蛋 你们该运动了 |
[1:37:27] | Drop the weapons! | 放下武器 |
[1:37:29] | – Easy. – On the floor. | -别激动 -放地上 |
[1:37:31] | The gun on the floor. | 把枪放地上 |
[1:37:33] | Easy. | 别激动 |
[1:37:42] | Murderer. | 杀人凶手 |
[1:37:44] | Calm down Juan, we have them. | 冷静点 胡安 我们找到他们了 |
[1:37:46] | What now, motherfucker? | 现在怎么样 混蛋 |
[1:41:16] | I told you to stop. | 我叫你住手了的 |
[1:41:24] | They’re going to kill him. | 他们会杀了他 |
[1:41:29] | They’re going to kill my son, Eli. | 他们会杀了我儿子 伊莉 |
[1:42:56] | Let him be judged. | 让他接受法律制裁吧 |
[1:42:58] | I swear I’ll take him to the judge in person. | 我保证会亲自把他送进监狱 |
[1:43:02] | But I can’t have him killed. | 但我不能让他死 |
[1:43:04] | They can’t kill my son. | 不能让他们杀了他 |
[1:43:07] | Not my son. | 不能杀了我儿子 |
[1:43:41] | Hold on, Manuel. | 坚持住 曼纽尔 |
[1:43:44] | Hold on. | 坚持住 |
[1:43:55] | I think they’ve hit me in the liver, nephew. | 我觉得他们打中我肝脏了 外甥 |
[1:43:59] | What if I can’t drink any more whisky? | 要是我没法喝威士忌了怎么办 |
[1:44:02] | Let’s get him out of here or he’ll bleed to death. | 在他失血过多之前带他出去 |
[1:44:10] | Come on, uncle. | 坚持住 舅舅 |
[1:44:11] | Juan. | 胡安 |
[1:44:16] | Somebody has to pay. | 总要有人付出代价 |
[1:44:18] | I can’t let you go. | 我不能让你走 |
[1:44:25] | I told you so. | 我早告诉你了 |
[1:44:32] | Chico, let’s go. | 奇科 我们走 |
[1:44:33] | – He’s bleeding to death. – She won’t let us. | -他在大量出血 -她不会让我们走的 |
[1:44:37] | – Let’s go. – No. | -走吧 -不行 |
[1:44:39] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:44:40] | She won’t let us go. | 她不会让我们走的 |
[1:44:42] | Come on, Chico. | 走吧 奇科 |
[1:45:54] | Enough, Chico. | 够了 奇科 |
[1:46:01] | No more blood. | 别再有人受伤了 |
[1:46:11] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[1:48:13] | Dad, are you good or bad? | 爸爸 你是好人还是坏人 |
[1:48:16] | Do I look bad to you? | 你觉得我像坏人吗 |
[1:48:18] | No, you’re not bad. | 不 你不是坏人 |
[1:48:20] | – Are you sure? – Yes. | -你确定吗 -我确定 |
[1:48:23] | But, if you’re good, why do you have to go? | 不过 如果你是好人 为什么一定要走 |
[1:48:26] | Why won’t they let you stay with me? | 为什么他们不让你留下来陪我 |
[1:48:31] | Because… | 因为 |
[1:48:35] | Because sometimes… | 因为有时候 |
[1:48:40] | Grown-ups | 大人们 |
[1:48:43] | behave badly and we get punished. | 没好好表现 所以要接受惩罚 |
[1:48:45] | Say you’re sorry. | 说对不起 |
[1:48:46] | If you’ve done something bad, say you’re sorry. | 如果你做了坏事 就要说对不起 |
[1:49:11] | Tell her we love her. | 告诉她我们爱她 |