英文名称:The Assistant
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:08] | This is the process of starting, simply enough. | 一切就这样开始了 非常简单 |
[02:10] | It’s gotta happen eventually, but it might not be tomorrow. | 它迟早会发生 但不一定是明天 |
[02:13] | Meanwhile, over on the west side of the city, | 同时 在城市的西边 |
[02:15] | things were good for a bit, | 情况会好一点 |
[02:16] | and now we’re starting to see | 接下来我们将在 |
[02:18] | the beginnings of it here in Hell’s Kitchen. | 地狱厨房见证它的开端 |
[05:24] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[05:25] | Hey. | 好啊 |
[05:29] | – How was your weekend? – It was all right, I guess. | -周末过得怎么样 -还可以吧 |
[05:34] | Hey, the grosses, we need them printed out, | 把总收入表打印出来 |
[05:37] | maybe by rank and also by market. | 要按等级和市场排序 |
[07:36] | WME came back with 250K and three points. | WME要25万外加3% |
[07:39] | Gross? | 总收入吗 |
[07:39] | Adjusted gross. We can get them down. | 调整后总收入 我们可以谈低点 |
[07:45] | I can check with biz affairs over there… | 我可以问一下那边的商务部门 |
[07:47] | And we can’t give him an “And.” | 我们不能让他提”附加条件” |
[07:49] | – What? – He can’t get an “And.” | -什么 -不能让他提”附加条件” |
[07:50] | He gets a single card. | 他只有一个优势 |
[07:52] | I get it. I get it. | 我知道了 我知道了 |
[08:13] | No bagels. | 没有百吉饼了 |
[08:14] | What’d you get? | 那你买了什么 |
[08:18] | Hey, check your in-box. | 检查一下你的收件箱 |
[08:19] | They want to move the test screening up. | 他们想把试镜日期提前 |
[08:21] | – Wait, Los Angeles? – Yeah. | -等一下 洛杉矶那个吗 -是的 |
[08:23] | No. What? | 不 什么 |
[08:26] | Morning. His schedule. | 早上好 他的日程表 |
[08:28] | How was your weekend? | 周末过得怎么样 |
[08:30] | Amazing. Yours? | 好极了 你呢 |
[08:32] | I was here. | 我在这儿过的 |
[08:34] | Oh, right. Thanks for that. | 是这样 谢谢你 |
[08:38] | Wait, what? Tomorrow? | 等等 什么 明天 |
[08:39] | We had it on the calendar for Friday. | 日历上写的是在周五 |
[08:43] | Office of… One moment, please. | 这里是 请稍等 |
[08:46] | Office of the chairman. I have Tony on one. | 这里是总裁办公室 托尼在1号线 |
[08:48] | – Let me see if I have… – Office of… | -让我看看有没有 -这里是 |
[08:51] | I don’t have him right now, | 他现在不在 |
[08:52] | but I’ll have him return as soon as possible. | 他一回来我就通知你 |
[08:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:55] | Is he in yet? | 他在吗 |
[08:56] | No, not till 10:00. | 不在 他10点才会到 |
[08:57] | Look, we’re all set for Friday and… Okay. Okay. | 我们为周五做好准备了 好的 好的 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:723个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:89个,六级词汇:44个,GRE词汇:34个,托福词汇:55个,考研词汇:88个,专四词汇:73个,专八词汇:8个, 所有生词标注共:138个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[09:03] | He can leave tonight. We’ll clear his schedule. | 他今晚可以走 我们会推掉他的其余行程 |
[09:05] | I’ll get her into the travel now. | 我马上让她准备出发 |
[09:07] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[09:13] | – Hi. – Gary. Hi. Just need a confirmation. | -你好 -盖里 你好 只是确认一下 |
[09:16] | Yep. It’s right here in front of me. | 是的 就摆在我面前 |
[09:18] | Uh, yes, out of Teterboro tonight at 11:00 p.m. | 是的 今晚11点从泰特波罗机场出发 |
[09:20] | And what time does that get him into Los Angeles? | 他什么时候到洛杉矶 |
[09:23] | Wheels down at 2:15. | 两点十五分降落 |
[09:25] | Okay, great. And as of right now, | 好的 目前 |
[09:27] | there are two additional passengers. | 要增加两名乘客 |
[09:29] | – All set. – Okay, great. Thank you. | -全部处理好了 -好的 谢谢 |
[09:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:40] | Bill, hi. I’ll need the suite ready for tonight, | 比尔 你好 今晚的套房要准备好 |
[09:42] | plus two additional rooms. | 再加两个房间 |
[09:44] | John, hi | 约翰 你好 |
[09:46] | 1:30 a.m., Van Nuys. | 凌晨一点半 在范奈斯机场 |
[09:47] | I’m not sure I can… | 我不确定能不能 |
[09:49] | I’m sorry. I didn’t catch that? | 对不起 我没听清 |
[09:53] | Oh, okay, uh… | 好吧 |
[09:55] | Well, how are you feeling now? | 好吧 你现在感觉怎么样 |
[09:57] | I’m really not sure I can tonight. | 我真的不确定今晚能不能行 |
[10:00] | Okay, I understand. Don’t worry. I’ll sort it out. | 好的 我理解 别担心 我会处理好的 |
[10:03] | I’m just a little dizzy and my stomach is… | 我就是有点头晕 而且我的胃 |
[10:05] | Okay, you look after yourself. | 好的 照顾好你自己 |
[10:07] | Yeah, I’m definitely gonna stay in bed. | 是的 我必须要卧床休养 |
[10:09] | Okay. Take care. | 好的 保重身体 |
[10:10] | I got your e-mail. | 我收到你的邮件了 |
[10:13] | Well, what about the manuscript? | 好的 手稿怎么样了 |
[10:16] | We know you have the manuscript, right? | 我们知道你负责手稿 不是吗 |
[10:17] | Hi, Javier. John had to call in sick | 哈维尔 约翰请了病假 |
[10:19] | and we need a car at Van Nuys at 1:30 a.m. | 我们需要一辆车 凌晨一点半在范奈斯机场 |
[10:22] | Okay. Well, is it watermarked? | 好的 有水印吗 |
[10:22] | No. My daughter, it’s her quinceañera. | 不 我女儿 是她的十五岁生日 |
[10:25] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[10:28] | Where are those new pages? | 那些新增的页面在哪儿 |
[10:29] | I want those new pages before I get on the plane. | 上飞机前我要拿到那些新增的页面 |
[10:30] | He promised them first thing. | 他早就答应好了 |
[10:32] | – Is there any way for you to rearrange that? – Apparently, | -你有办法重新安排一下吗 -很显然 |
[10:35] | HBO didn’t pick up her pilot. | HBO没有预订她的试播集 |
[10:36] | Where are we at? | 情况怎么样 |
[10:37] | 200K and two points. | 20万外加2% |
[10:39] | – We can get them down. – That’s bullshit. | -我们可以谈低点 -胡说 |
[10:45] | Sorry, what? | 对不起 你说什么 |
[10:46] | My brother can help. I’ll be there. | 我兄弟可以帮忙 我到时会在那儿 |
[10:48] | Okay. Great. Thank you so much. | 好的 太好了 非常感谢 |
[10:51] | Hang on. Let me get this down. 1:30 at Van Nuys. | 等一下 我写下来 一点半在范奈斯机场 |
[10:54] | Then straight to the hotel? | 然后直接去酒店 |
[10:55] | Yes, straight to the hotel. | 是的 直接去酒店 |
[10:57] | The Peninsula. | 半岛酒店 |
[10:59] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[11:15] | “Boom. Gunshot. | “嘣 枪声 |
[11:16] | Bonnie has been shot through the back. Her body lurches forward.” | 邦妮背后中了一枪 她向前倒下” |
[11:41] | That script change you wanted in the first act? | 你在剧本第一幕中想做的改动 |
[11:44] | It has ripple effects all the way down the line. | 它会对整个剧本产生连锁反应 |
[11:47] | – Even Nick is saying it makes no sense. – Hey. | -尼可都说这毫无意义 -给你 |
[11:54] | The new draft. | 新的一稿 |
[11:59] | She’s gotta get out of here | 要是想让她及时赶到放映礼 |
[12:00] | if we’re gonna get her to that screening. | 她就得马上出发 |
[12:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:15] | He wants you on the Los Angeles trip. | 他想让你一起去洛杉矶 |
[12:17] | When? | 什么时候 |
[12:18] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[12:20] | Fuck. | 操 |
[12:22] | Have fun. | 玩得开心点 |
[12:26] | The car leaves at 9:00. Wheels up at Teterboro at 11:00. | 汽车9点出发 飞机11点从泰特波罗机场起飞 |
[12:36] | Does 6:00 p.m. work then? | 下午6点可以吗 |
[12:42] | Okay, great. Perfect. | 好的 很好 完美 |
[12:44] | And I’ll shoot you an e-mail with everything and the details. | 我会给你发一封邮件 包含所有细节 |
[12:48] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[13:02] | – Hello? – Hi, we spoke earlier. | -你好 -你好 我们之前通过电话 |
[13:04] | Listen, his schedule has shifted | 他的日程有变化 |
[13:06] | and he no longer has the afternoon. | 他下午没时间了 |
[13:08] | Does 7:00 p.m. work? | 晚上7点可以吗 |
[13:11] | Yeah, I can do 7:00 p.m. | 是的 我晚上7点可以 |
[13:12] | Great. | 很好 |
[13:14] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[13:16] | – Still at the hotel, or… – Yes. | -还是在酒店吗 还是 -是的 |
[13:19] | – The Peninsula. Beverly Hills. – Okay. | -半岛酒店 在贝弗利山 -好的 |
[13:22] | Will I be able to find him easily? | 我很容易就能找到他吗 |
[13:24] | Yes, yes. There is a restaurant inside the hotel. | 是的 是的 酒店里有个餐厅 |
[13:28] | Cool. Um, where do I park? | 很好 我车停在哪 |
[13:52] | 总统邀请您一同参与假日晚宴 晚宴将于12月15日 星期三晚上八点 于白宫举行 | |
[15:39] | – What? – Can you deal with this? | -怎么了 -你能处理这事吗 |
[15:41] | – Wh… What is it? – The wife. | -什么事 -他的妻子 |
[15:45] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[15:48] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:53] | – Hello? – He blocked the cards again. | -你好 -他又把卡冻结了 |
[15:56] | – Sorry? – The credit cards. They’re blocked. | -什么 -信用卡 都被冻结了 |
[15:59] | – All of them. – They’re blocked? | -所有信用卡 -被冻结了 |
[16:00] | He must have canceled them. | 他一定是把卡给注销了 |
[16:03] | I’m… Surely not. Let me get in touch with the bank. It’s… | 我 当然不是 我联系一下银行 |
[16:07] | It’s not the bank. It’s him. He’s doing this. | 与银行无关 是他 他注销的 |
[16:11] | I mean, you have your personal cards, right? | 你有自己的信用卡 是吧 |
[16:14] | That’s not the point. You’re not listening to me. | 这不是重点 你没在听我说 |
[16:17] | I… I really think that this is a misunderstanding. | 我真的觉得这是个误会 |
[16:20] | Are you listening to me? | 你在听我说话吗 |
[16:21] | You’re not listening to what I’m saying. | 你根本没听我在说什么 |
[16:22] | No, I am. I’m just… I’m trying to help. | 不 我在听 我只是想帮你 |
[16:25] | Why is he doing this to me? Why? | 他为什么这样对我 为什么 |
[16:28] | I really don’t… | 我真的不 |
[16:30] | Why is he doing this to me? | 他为什么这样对我 |
[16:33] | He can’t treat me like this. | 他不能这样对我 |
[16:38] | Are you… Are you still there? | 你还 你还在听吗 |
[17:17] | Now what did you say to her? | 你跟她说了什么 |
[17:19] | What did you say… What the fuck did you say to her? | 你说了什么 你他妈和她说了什么 |
[17:22] | Filling her head with this bullshit is not your job. | 你的工作不是和她胡扯 |
[17:25] | I thought the last girl was bad, but you have somehow | 我以为上一个女孩够差了 但你居然 |
[17:29] | lowered the bar even further. | 进一步突破了差的底线 |
[17:30] | They told me you were smart. | 他们说你很聪明 |
[17:32] | – Act like it. – No way! | -那就放聪明点 -怎么会 |
[17:35] | That is awesome. | 太棒了 |
[17:36] | Go back to the one thing you’re good at. | 做回你擅长的事情 |
[17:38] | – Ordering salads. – Yeah. | -比如点沙拉 -好的 |
[17:40] | – Focus on that. – I’m sorry. | -就做好那一件事 -我很抱歉 |
[17:43] | Don’t waste my time. | 别浪费我时间 |
[18:26] | You should add, | 你应该再加上一句 |
[18:27] | “I appreciate the opportunity to work for this company | “我很感激能得到在公司工作的机会 |
[18:29] | and will not let you down again.” | 并且再也不会让您失望了” |
[18:32] | – You okay? – Yeah, of course. | -你还好吗 -嗯 挺好的 |
[18:58] | They’re begging us for three more weeks, | 他们想让我们再宽限三个星期 |
[18:59] | but I don’t see soft money out of the fund over there. | 但我不觉得那个基金能给多少软资金 |
[19:05] | We’ve got all that money sitting in Cologne… like, two million. | 我们把所有钱都放在科隆了 大概有两百万 |
[19:07] | I don’t think we can push more than a week. | 我不认为我们能再退迟一个星期以上 |
[19:09] | Can you get into it with them? | 你能去跟他们说明情况吗 |
[19:11] | I can try. But who knows? | 我能去试试 但谁知道结果如何 |
[19:27] | – Mom? – What? I can’t hear you. | -妈妈 -什么 我没听到 |
[19:30] | Mom. Can you… Can you hear me now? | 妈妈 你 你现在听得到我吗 |
[19:33] | Well, where are you? Shouldn’t you be at work? | 你在哪里 不应该在上班吗 |
[19:36] | – I’m at work. – In the office? | -我在上班 -你在办公室里吗 |
[19:38] | Yeah, of course. Of course I’m at the office. | 是的 当然 我当然在办公室了 |
[19:41] | – What’s going on? – Well, I don’t… Nothing. | -发生什么事了吗 -我不 没事 |
[19:47] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:49] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 我挺好的 |
[19:51] | It was your father’s birthday yesterday. | 昨天是你爸的生日 |
[19:55] | He knows you’re busy. | 他知道你很忙 |
[19:56] | Maybe call him tonight though, if you get the chance. | 可以的话 今晚给他打个电话吧 |
[20:00] | I… I will. | 我会的 |
[20:02] | I don’t know, for some reason I thought it was tomorrow. | 不知道为什么 我以为他生日是明天 |
[20:06] | He knows you’re busy, sweetie. | 亲爱的 他理解你现在很忙 |
[20:51] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[21:15] | Possibly. What was this regarding? | 有可能 这个是关于什么的 |
[21:18] | Okay, one moment. I’ll check. | 好的 请稍等 我会去确认的 |
[21:38] | Sorry. Which carrier? | 不好意思 是哪一位搬运工 |
[21:40] | I’m sorry. Can you spell that? | 抱歉 你能拼一下吗 |
[21:43] | He’ll be just a moment. | 他马上到 |
[21:44] | – What? – Uh, just a moment. | -什么 -一会就来 |
[21:48] | Uh, Tony is on the line. He wants to discuss | 托尼在线 他想商议下 |
[21:50] | this week’s theater expansion. | 本周剧院扩建的事 |
[21:51] | Should I put him through? | 需要我把他接进来吗 |
[21:53] | I don’t need the details. Just have him e-mail me. | 我不需要那些细节 让他发邮件给我就行 |
[21:55] | – Okay. – We’re done. | -好的 -散会 |
[22:05] | Send her in. | 带她进来 |
[22:08] | Okay, you can come through. | 结束了 你可以进来了 |
[22:24] | Uh, this way. Yeah. | 这边走 |
[22:39] | Do you think you could make that work on your side? | 你看你那边能行吗 |
[22:41] | If so, I’ll make it work on ours. | 如果你们能行 我们就能行 |
[22:44] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[22:47] | Yes, get back to me. Thank you. | 好的 那我等你电话 谢谢 |
[23:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:17] | Hey. | 你好 |
[23:19] | He… He just stepped out. | 他 他刚出去 |
[23:22] | Uh, he’s in the screening room. | 他现在在放映室 |
[23:25] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[23:27] | Listen, drop by at 3:00. | 这样 你三点来一趟吧 |
[23:29] | He may have a window from 3:00 to 4:00. | 他三点到四点可能会有时间 |
[23:33] | I mean, I can’t promise anything, but I’ll try and get you in. | 我不能保证 但我会试着让你进来的 |
[23:38] | Great. Thanks, man. Catch you later. | 很好 谢谢 那我们再联系 |
[23:59] | This is turkey. I said chicken. | 这是火鸡 我要的是鸡肉 |
[24:02] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[24:23] | – Office of the… – Does he have a moment? | -这里是 -他现在有空吗 |
[24:26] | Yes, certainly. I can put you straight through. One moment. | 当然有空 我马上为你转接 稍等 |
[24:30] | Hey. | 过来 |
[24:32] | Oh, no. Not again. | 别吧 又来 |
[24:36] | You’re on. | 你来听 |
[24:43] | – Who is it? – Shh, shh. | -那是谁在说话 -嘘 嘘 |
[24:51] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[25:07] | Brutal. Brutal. | 太激烈了 太凶残了 |
[25:13] | No. | 别吧 |
[25:35] | How do I get out of unscripted? | 我怎么才能有个剧本啊 |
[25:37] | I’m serious. | 我认真的 |
[25:40] | Have you spoken to Jonathan? | 你和 乔纳森聊过吗 |
[25:41] | In production? | 制作部门的吗 |
[25:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:44] | I heard he wants to leave. | 我听说他想离开那儿 |
[25:45] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[25:47] | Maybe he can put in a good word for you. | 也许他能帮你美言几句 |
[25:49] | You never know. | 谁知道呢 |
[25:52] | No, he’ll hire externally. | 不了 他只是表面上想聘我 |
[25:54] | There’s no way he’s going to move me over. | 他不可能把我调过去的 |
[26:30] | – What’s happened? – Where’d he go? | -发生什么了 -他去哪儿了 |
[26:33] | 维修之前一定要 关闭机器 拔掉电源 否则将导致伤亡 | |
[26:45] | Sí. Yeah. | 好的 |
[26:59] | No, no, no. It’s… It’s not… It’s not your fault. It’s… | 不 不 不 这 这不是你的错 这是 |
[27:03] | – Thank you. – It’s not your fault. Um, I’ll fix it. | -谢谢你 -这不是你的错 我会搞定的 |
[27:13] | I’m sorry. Who are you looking for? | 打扰一下 你在找谁吗 |
[27:16] | No, I don’t think she works here anymore. | 不 她好像不在这工作了 |
[27:19] | Um, hang on one second. Please hold. | 稍等一下 请不要挂断 |
[27:31] | Hi. | 你好 |
[27:32] | Uh, hi. It’s… This is yours. | 你好 这是你的 |
[27:39] | Um, it’s… Um… | 这个 |
[27:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:53] | Yes. Okay. | 好的 可以了 |
[28:05] | Yes, he wanted to make sure Brian got the invitation. | 是的 他想确认一下布莱恩收到了邀请 |
[28:10] | Of course, any donation will be appreciated, | 当然 我们感谢每一笔捐款 |
[28:12] | but the seats are comped. | 但是座位已经满了 |
[28:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:03] | – Hi. – Hi, it’s me again. | -你好 -你好 还是我 |
[29:04] | Yes. The last two checks don’t have a name or anything, | 对 最后两张支票上除了金额数目 |
[29:08] | just the dollar amount. | 姓名之类的信息都没有 |
[29:09] | Uh, ignore it. | 不用管 |
[29:11] | Okay. And will he know what it’s for? | 好的 他会知道支票的用途吗 |
[29:13] | Yeah. | 会的 |
[29:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:18] | He’ll know. | 会让他知道的 |
[29:19] | Okay, sure. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[29:44] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[29:48] | Can you watch him for a second? | 你能照看一下他吗 |
[29:50] | Yep. | 可以的 |
[29:54] | Hey. | 你好呀 |
[29:59] | – What’s that? – Your s… suit. | -那是什么 -你的西装 |
[30:01] | I don’t need this suit. | 我不需要这套西装 |
[30:03] | They misplaced the DCP. | 他们把打印机送错地方了 |
[30:06] | – Wait. What? – It hasn’t arrived yet. | -等等 什么 -还没送到 |
[30:09] | Well, isn’t there a tracking number? | 有运单号吗 |
[30:10] | I’ll get them on the phone. | 我这就打给快递公司 |
[30:12] | He’s gonna freak. | 他会发火的 |
[30:16] | Hey. You do not bring the kids here. | 你不能把孩子带到这儿来 |
[30:25] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[31:01] | Now you do it. | 现在到你了 |
[31:10] | Louder! | 再大声点 |
[33:57] | No, he threw that one on Weekend Read. | 不 那篇他发表在《周末刊》上了 |
[34:01] | Um, Friday. | 周五 |
[34:08] | Mm. I don’t know. Let me check. | 我不知道 让我查一下 |
[34:18] | Well, get back to me. Yeah? | 再打给我好吗 |
[34:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:43] | But when was it supposed to arrive? | 那它本来该什么时候到 |
[34:50] | – Hi. – The new assistant is here. | -你好 -新来的助理到了 |
[34:55] | – What address do you have? – Okay, uh, hang on. | -你显示的地址是什么 -好的 等一下 |
[34:58] | Right. I’m not sure what happened there. Um… | 好的 我不确定那儿出什么问题了 |
[35:03] | Sorry, who? | 抱歉 你说谁 |
[35:04] | Okay. Let me check on that. I’ll get back to you. | 好的 我查一下 再给你回话 |
[35:05] | A girl. She says she starts today. | 一个女孩子 她说她今天开始工作 |
[35:08] | Uh, hey. There’s a girl waiting at reception. | 那个 有个女孩在招待室等着 |
[35:11] | She says that she’s supposed to start here today. | 她说从今天起她在这儿上班 |
[35:13] | Working here? With us? Where’s she from? | 在这儿上班 和我们一起 她哪儿的人 |
[35:17] | Where’s she from? | 她是哪儿的人 |
[35:19] | Idaho. | 爱荷达州 |
[35:21] | – Idaho. – Idaho? | -爱荷达州 -爱荷达州 |
[35:24] | Is that the one he met in Sun Valley? | 是那个他在太阳谷遇到的女孩吗 |
[35:29] | Oh, her. She’s been here before. A few times. Uh, send her in. | 是她啊 她之前来过几次 让她进来吧 |
[35:43] | Send her in. | 让她进来吧 |
[35:56] | – Can I? – Yeah, take one. | -我能吃吗 -可以 拿一个吧 |
[35:58] | Cool. | 太好了 |
[36:06] | Thanks. Okay. | 谢谢 来吧 |
[36:10] | So, here and here. | 这里和这里 |
[36:13] | And this one here. | 还有这里 |
[36:18] | Here and here. | 这两个地方 |
[36:19] | Initial here. Sign there. | 这里签首字母 这里签全名 |
[36:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[36:27] | Do I need a… | 我需要 |
[36:29] | Do I need a lawyer or something? | 我需要请一个律师之类的吗 |
[36:31] | Do you have a lawyer? | 你有律师吗 |
[36:46] | Is it nice? | 怎么样 |
[36:49] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[36:52] | The hotel. | 酒店 |
[36:53] | Oh. Yeah. | 挺好的 |
[36:55] | Cool. | 那就好 |
[36:58] | – It’s really nice. – Oh. | -非常好 -是吗 |
[37:01] | Is this where they put you when you started? | 一开始他们也让你住那吗 |
[37:04] | No. Oh. | 不是 |
[37:07] | Where’d they put you? | 那让你住哪里 |
[37:10] | Um, they didn’t. | 他们没安排 |
[37:21] | So, you’re from Idaho, right? | 你来自爱达荷州 是吗 |
[37:24] | Yeah. Um, Boise. | 对 博伊西市 |
[37:28] | You been? | 你去过那里吗 |
[37:29] | Mm-mmm. No. | 没有 |
[37:31] | There’s not much to see. | 那里也没什么好看的 |
[37:35] | So, did you… did you come straight from there, or… | 所以 你是直接从那里来的 还是 |
[37:38] | Yeah. I mean, there was this whole conference thing a while back. | 对 之前那里开过一次会 |
[37:43] | – I was working there. – Oh, okay. | -我在那里工作 -这样啊 |
[37:46] | Just waitressing. But I’ve worked in film before. | 只是当服务员 但我参与过电影拍摄 |
[37:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:52] | I did some work on this movie | 有一部在盐湖城拍的电影 |
[37:54] | that shot in Salt Lake City, so… | 我在里面打过杂 所以 |
[37:56] | I know a bit. | 我有所了解 |
[38:02] | My uncle is in craft services. | 我叔叔在后勤部工作 |
[38:15] | Yeah, but the sub log says it came in to her. | 对 但是子日志显示她收到了 |
[38:20] | It didn’t? I’m looking at it right now. | 没有吗 我现在可看着呢 |
[38:23] | It’s right in front of me. | 就在我面前 |
[38:26] | No, he hasn’t seen it yet. | 不 他还没看过 |
[38:30] | Well, then you should change the sub log, | 那你们就该修改一下子日志 |
[38:32] | because if he sees that… | 因为一旦他看到了 |
[38:37] | Yep. | 喂 |
[38:40] | Goldman hasn’t sent the revised deck. | 戈德曼还没有把改过的PPT发过来 |
[38:43] | They said he wants to add four more films. | 而且他们还想再加四部片子 |
[38:44] | And talk about the library | 然后谈片库的事 |
[38:46] | I haven’t had a chance to revise the report. | 我还没空改报告 |
[38:47] | But he can add ten more films, the problem is… | 他可以加十部片子 不过问题是 |
[38:51] | the domestic marketing. | 要把国内市场的事情算进去 |
[38:53] | And of course, the overhead fee. | 当然了还有人工成本 |
[38:56] | The talent pool. | 还有组合分红的事 |
[38:58] | He still insists on a gross fee | 他一直坚持说只要公司方回本之前 |
[39:00] | for the executive producer fees. | 叫我们监制就够了 |
[39:01] | But we will be executive producers, no? | 但我们是监制 是吧 |
[39:03] | But not included in the pool, according to… | 但是不能加入组合分红 更何况 |
[39:12] | And what happened to the release requirement? | 那有多少块屏幕啊 |
[39:13] | Still holding at 100 screens. | 他一直坚持一百块 |
[39:15] | – We told them we need a thousand. – I know. | -我告诉过他们要一千块屏幕 -我知道 |
[39:46] | Um, his three o’clock is here. | 他三点钟的客人到了 |
[39:54] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[39:56] | Uh, he’s in a personal. | 他在处理私事 |
[40:29] | Understand Mr. Li had agreed to remain this extra day | 要知道李先生同意多给一天时间 |
[40:31] | in the hopes that we could come to some general agreement. | 是希望我们能达成某种共识 |
[40:34] | Again, I sincerely apologize. | 我再次诚挚地道歉 |
[40:35] | We will need to address all these issues another time. | 我们下次再解决这些问题 |
[40:37] | Absolutely. Again, I apologize for the miscommunication. | 当然了 我再次为我的理解失误而道歉 |
[40:40] | I will have the office reach out to you as soon as possible. | 我会尽快让工作室联系你们的 |
[40:42] | I can’t thank you enough for… | 十分感激你们 |
[40:55] | What? | 干嘛 |
[40:59] | She wants you. | 她找你 |
[41:02] | Just say he’s in an important meeting. | 就说他在开一个重要的会议 |
[41:04] | He’ll get back to her as soon as he can. | 他会尽快给她回电话的 |
[41:05] | No, say he’s in a screening. | 不 说他在参加放映礼 |
[41:07] | Something that isn’t so easy to interrupt. | 不能轻易打断的那种 |
[41:09] | I’m not gonna lie to her. | 我不会对她说谎的 |
[41:17] | – Hi. – Where is he? | -喂 -他在哪里 |
[41:19] | I’m sorry, but I don’t have him right now. | 抱歉 我现在没有和他在一起 |
[41:21] | Oh, right. Where is he? | 好吧 那他在哪里 |
[41:24] | Uh, I… I’m not sure. I don’t have him right now. | 我不确定 他现在没有和我在一起 |
[41:28] | – Who is he with? – I… I can get… | -那他和谁在一起 -我可以帮 |
[41:31] | Just tell me where he is and who he is with. | 告诉我他现在在哪 以及他和谁在一起 |
[41:34] | I… I… I’m not… | 我 我不确 |
[41:35] | I really don’t know. I don’t have him. | 我真的不知道 我没和他在一起 |
[41:37] | – I’m so… – Fine. | -我很 -行吧 |
[42:57] | Well, I promise to give you a 15-minute warning | 我保证 在他走进你办公室 |
[42:59] | before he walks into your office. | 十五分钟之前给你一个预警 |
[43:02] | That’s the best I can do. | 我最多帮你到这 |
[43:05] | Okay. Catch you later. | 行 等会见 |
[43:09] | I don’t know about that final scene. | 我不知道怎么评价尾幕 |
[43:10] | Let’s just see what he has to say. | 等会看他怎么说 |
[43:12] | – Has he got the latest draft? – Yeah. | -他拿到终稿了吗 -嗯 |
[43:14] | I thought there was comp coverage. | 我还以为会有背景音呢 |
[43:15] | It’s just the last two scenes. | 只有最后两幕有 |
[43:17] | And the flashback? | 那闪回呢 |
[43:19] | Gone. Right? | 没有了 好吗 |
[43:20] | I wouldn’t sit there. | 换做是我 就不会坐在那 |
[43:21] | Never sit on the couch. | 永远不要坐沙发[诊断台] |
[43:26] | Hello! Where is he? | 你好 他在哪里 |
[43:32] | Uh, where’d you take her? | 你把她带去哪了 |
[43:34] | – What? – The girl. Where’d you take her? | -什么 -那个女孩子 你把她带去哪了 |
[43:37] | The Mark. | 马克酒店 |
[43:39] | The Mark. | 马克酒店 |
[43:45] | – It’s like that time in Cannes. – That was in London, dude. | -和在戛纳那次一样 -那是在伦敦 兄弟 |
[43:48] | I would remember where it was. It was Cannes. | 我记得很清楚 就是戛纳 |
[43:49] | Seriously, you would not remember, | 说实话 你就是记不住 |
[43:51] | given how late to the du Cap you and what’s-his-name were. | 毕竟你和那个谁去杜卡普酒店迟到了那么久 |
[43:54] | Who is… Who is this? | 什么 叫什么来着 |
[43:55] | It was Cannes! Jeffrey was there, remember? | 明明是戛纳 杰弗里也在 记得吗 |
[43:58] | I’m sure we can add her. | 你可以把她算上 |
[44:02] | And for the auction, yeah. | 去拍卖 没错 |
[44:06] | Uh, yes, a lunch and a script consultation. | 是的 午餐以及剧本讨论 |
[44:11] | Yes, in New York. | 是的 在纽约 |
[44:15] | Uh, okay. Let me ask him and I will get back to you. | 好的 我问过他之后给你答复 |
[44:18] | Okay. Thanks. | 行 谢谢 |
[44:44] | He won’t make it to the theater in time. | 他没法及时赶去剧院 |
[44:46] | Should we just cancel or… | 我们是直接取消还是 |
[44:48] | – It starts at 7:30. – Okay, he’s not going to be happy. | -七点半开始 -他不会满意这个安排的 |
[44:52] | We could push for an earlier wheels-up, but we’d have to… | 我们可以争取让飞机早点起飞 但是必须得 |
[44:54] | Shoot him an e-mail, see if you get a response. | 发封邮件给他 看他会不会回复你 |
[45:47] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要吗 |
[45:48] | Uh, no, I just work in the other building. | 不用 我就在旁边那栋楼工作 |
[46:16] | Hi. I was wondering if someone’s free. | 你好 请问现在有哪位有空吗 |
[46:19] | – I remember you. I did your onboarding. – Oh, yeah. | -我记得你 我做过你的入职培训 -是的 |
[46:23] | I don’t see anything on the books with you, though. | 可是我没在预约会客本上看见你的名字 |
[46:26] | Uh, no. | 确实没有 |
[46:29] | Okay. Have a seat. There’s a chair over there. | 行 坐吧 那有椅子 |
[46:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:43] | He’s in there. Just go in. | 他在里面 直接进去就行 |
[46:48] | Here it is. There isn’t much there. | 给你拿来了 那里没有多少了 |
[47:01] | – If Don calls, let me know. – Of course. | -如果唐打来了 告诉我一声 -没问题 |
[47:14] | – He can see you now. – Oh. Thank you. | -他现在可以见你了 -谢谢 |
[47:46] | – Welcome. Have a seat. – Hi. | -欢迎 坐吧 -你好 |
[47:59] | Did you want to take your coat off? | 你想把外套脱下来吗 |
[48:03] | Uh, no. No, it’s okay. | 不用了 挺好的 |
[48:08] | Actually, maybe just my scarf. | 取下围巾就好了 |
[48:13] | Yeah. Looks more comfortable. | 很好 你这样更舒服些 |
[48:23] | I… I didn’t know who to come to. | 我 我不知道可以找谁 |
[48:25] | In that case, you came to the right place. So… | 那样的话 你来对地方了 那么 |
[48:32] | – I mean, it’s just. It’s just… – Hey. | -只是 只是 -嘿 |
[48:35] | Whatever’s going on, you can tell me. | 不管发生了什么 你都可以和我说 |
[48:37] | That’s what I’m here for. | 我就是帮你解决问题的 |
[48:43] | Um, there’s this girl who arrived today. | 今天有个女孩过来了 |
[48:48] | She… | 她 |
[48:51] | She’s from Boise. | 她来自博伊西 |
[48:53] | Mm-hmm. Okay. | 好的 |
[48:54] | And she’s very pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[48:58] | – And she’s young. – Okay. | -她还很年轻 -继续 |
[49:00] | She was waitressing in Sun Valley when she met him. | 她遇见他的时候 她还在太阳谷做服务员 |
[49:06] | And he just liked her, apparently, | 很明显他喜欢她 |
[49:08] | and just gave her an assistant job. | 然后就给了她一份助理的工作 |
[49:12] | And? | 然后呢 |
[49:15] | Well, she doesn’t have any experience, or not much experience, | 她没有任何工作经验 或者说很少 |
[49:20] | and he just flew her over from Boise | 他就这么把她从博伊西带过来 |
[49:21] | and is putting her up at a hotel? | 然后让她住在酒店里了 |
[49:32] | She’s very young. | 她很年轻 |
[49:34] | Is she too young to be an assistant? | 她作为一个助理太年轻了吗 |
[49:36] | No. No, no. Uh… | 不 不会 完全不会 |
[49:41] | Well, okay, um… | 嗯 好吧 |
[49:46] | And this girl, | 这个女孩 |
[49:47] | has she done something to make you… | 她有没有做一些事让你觉得 |
[49:52] | Do you suspect that she’s done something to harm the company? | 你有没有怀疑她做过什么对公司不利的事 |
[49:55] | No. No, no, no. I mean, I don’t… I don’t think so. | 不 没有 我不这么觉得 |
[49:59] | I dropped her off at The Mark, the hotel. | 我送她到马克 那个酒店 |
[50:03] | We had a reservation for her and I left her there. | 我们有给她订房 然后我就把她留在那了 |
[50:07] | – Yes. – And when I came back to the office… | -好的 -然后我回到办公室的时候 |
[50:11] | he was… he was gone. | 他就 他就已经走了 |
[50:15] | And he was gone for quite a while. | 而且他已经走了有一会了 |
[50:17] | And you were looking for him? | 接着你就在找他吗 |
[50:19] | No, no, he was just… | 不 没有 他只是 |
[50:21] | he was gone and she was gone | 他走了 她也走了 |
[50:24] | and they were both at The Mark apparently. | 很显然他们都在马克酒店 |
[50:26] | Apparently? | 很显然 |
[50:30] | I mean, that’s what everyone said. | 大家都这么说 |
[50:31] | Who said? | 大家是谁 |
[50:33] | Um, the… the production executives… | 就 那些制作主管 |
[50:38] | and all the assistants. | 还有所有的助理 |
[50:41] | I mean, they were just laughing about it. | 他们在开那个的玩笑 |
[50:43] | They were laughing? | 他们在开玩笑 |
[50:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[50:50] | Okay, maybe let’s back up here a bit. What did she say to you? | 行 我们往回倒一点 她对你说了什么 |
[50:53] | – Who? – The girl. | -谁 -那个女孩 |
[50:56] | The girl? | 那个女孩 |
[50:57] | Uh… Nothing. | 什么也没说 |
[50:59] | Nothing? Have you spoken to her? | 什么也没说 你跟她聊过吗 |
[51:01] | No. | 没有 |
[51:02] | I mean, I just in the cab on our way to The Mark. | 我们只在去马克酒店的出租车里聊过 |
[51:05] | But I haven’t talked to her since. | 但我从那之后还没有跟她聊过 |
[51:08] | – Since when? – I haven’t seen her since. | -那是什么时候 -我从那之后就没见过她 |
[51:11] | When I found out, I came straight here. | 我察觉到之后 就直接来这了 |
[51:13] | Sorry. What did you… what did you find out? | 抱歉 那你 那你察觉了什么 |
[51:22] | What… What can we do? | 我们能做什么 |
[51:26] | Do about what? | 什么做什么 |
[51:32] | About the girl. | 为那个女孩做什么 |
[51:34] | Okay, let’s… | 好吧 让我们 |
[51:37] | Bear with me here. | 麻烦听我捋一下 |
[51:38] | So, a new assistant arrives from out of town, | 一个外地来的新助手到了之后 |
[51:42] | – And she’s being put up at The Mark… – Mm-hmm. | -她就被安排住进了马克酒店 -对 |
[51:45] | …and your boss at some point left the office. | 在某一时刻你的老板离开了办公室 |
[51:47] | To meet her at The Mark. | 去马克酒店见她 |
[51:48] | – Yes. – Yes, | -没错 -是的 |
[51:48] | according, apparently, to the jokes at the office. | 依据办公室里的玩笑 很明显就能推断出 |
[51:54] | – Yeah, I guess, yeah. – Okay. | -是的 我想是的 -好的 |
[51:56] | Okay, so that’s… that’s it? | 好吧 所以就这些了 |
[52:01] | That’s why you came in? | 这就是你来这的原因 |
[52:08] | And… And I found… an earring. | 还有 我今天在办公室 |
[52:11] | – In the office today. – An earring? | -找到了一只耳环 -一只耳环 |
[52:15] | By his couch. | 在他的沙发旁边 |
[52:17] | And a hair tie on the floor last week. | 上周在地上发现了一根发带 |
[52:21] | Forgive me, but are you often, | 原谅我这么问 你是不是经常 |
[52:24] | um, cleaning things off his floor? | 清理他的地板 |
[52:26] | I mean, we have a janitorial crew, right? | 我们是有清洁人员的 对吧 |
[52:28] | I’m supposed to tidy up. | 我负责清理 |
[52:32] | And… And a girl came and… | 接着 一个女孩来了 |
[52:37] | she picked the earring up. | 她把耳环捡了起来 |
[52:38] | I’ve never seen her before, and it was hers. | 我之前从来没见过她 那耳环是她的 |
[52:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[52:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[52:49] | Just a sec. | 等我一下 |
[52:52] | Hey. | 喂 |
[52:54] | No. No need. We’re fine, really. | 不 不需要 我们不用了 真的 |
[53:00] | What? | 什么 |
[53:05] | You think I give a shit about the Rangers? | 你觉得我会关心流浪者队吗 |
[53:11] | Yeah. | 好 |
[53:13] | All right, we’ll pick this up later. | 好吧 我们待会再聊 |
[53:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[53:23] | Sorry about that. Uh… | 不好意思 |
[53:28] | Where were we? | 我们谈到哪了 |
[53:32] | The earring. | 那只耳环 |
[53:39] | Okay, listen, you’re relatively new to the company. | 好 听着 你相对来说是公司的新人 |
[53:42] | I mean, I’ve been working here for nearly two months. | 我在这工作已经快两个月了 |
[53:44] | Five weeks. | 五周 |
[53:46] | – Well, yeah. – And you’re under a lot of stress. | -是的 -而且你有很多压力 |
[53:48] | Entry-level jobs in this industry are tough, right? | 这个行业入门级的工作挺难的 对吧 |
[53:51] | Long hours? | 上班时间很长吗 |
[53:52] | – Yeah… – First one in. Last one out. | -是的 -第一个上班 最后一个下班 |
[53:55] | Well, yeah. | 是的 |
[53:56] | I bet you haven’t seen your friends in a while. | 我打赌你好久没和朋友聚聚了 |
[54:00] | Um, I… I missed my dad’s birthday. | 我 我错过了我爸爸的生日 |
[54:03] | That’s tough. | 那是挺难的 |
[54:08] | – Yeah, but that’s… – Where’d you go to college? | -是的 但那是 -你在哪上的大学 |
[54:11] | – Uh, Northwestern. – It’s a great school. | -西北大学 -是个好学校 |
[54:14] | It’s a great school. You’re smart. | 是个好学校 你很聪明 |
[54:15] | You have to be smart to get into Northwestern. | 只有聪明的人才能进西北大学 |
[54:17] | Plus a 3.8 GPA. | 加上3.8的平均绩点 |
[54:20] | And you’re on a fast track in this business work here. | 在这里工作对你的职业大有帮助 |
[54:24] | You are. | 的确是的 |
[54:25] | So, what’s your plan? | 所以你的计划是什么 |
[54:28] | – Sorry? – Where do you want to be in five to ten years? | -什么 -在接下来的五到十年你想干什么 |
[54:31] | Oh. Uh, I want to produce. | 我想要制作电影 |
[54:34] | – I want to be a producer. – You do? | -成为一名制作人 -是吗 |
[54:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[54:36] | Okay, that’s excellent. | 很好 非常棒 |
[54:39] | We could use more women producers. | 我们需要更多的女制作人 |
[54:41] | It’s a tough job. | 那是个有难度的工作 |
[54:42] | But I can see that you’ve got what it takes. | 但我看得出你有那个能力 |
[54:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[54:53] | So why are you in here | 那你为什么在这里 |
[54:54] | trying to throw it all away over this bullshit? | 讲这些废话 自毁前程 |
[55:00] | – Sorry? – This. | -什么 -这个 |
[55:04] | Whatever it is. | 不论这是什么 |
[55:07] | Let’s make it official. Call it a complaint. | 让我们正式一点 把它称作投诉 |
[55:09] | Let’s assume, I were to do you the disservice | 假设我真帮你写投诉信的话 |
[55:11] | of writing it up for you. | 我也是给你帮倒忙 |
[55:12] | So, your complaint is as follows. | 所以 你的投诉内容如下 |
[55:14] | The company hires a new assistant. | 公司聘用了一个新的助手 |
[55:18] | She’s young and, in your opinion, she’s very pretty. | 她很年轻 你觉得她很漂亮 |
[55:20] | – And she’s maybe a little inexperienced. – She’s a waitress, | -她可能几乎没有经验 -她是个服务员 |
[55:23] | Exactly. | 的确 |
[55:24] | And they possibly offered her a job just like that | 他们可能给了她一份助理工作 |
[55:26] | and they’re putting her up in a fancy hotel. | 让她住在一家豪华酒店里 |
[55:29] | And you live… Where do you live? | 而你住在 你住在哪 |
[55:32] | Astoria. | 阿斯托里亚 |
[55:34] | Astoria? | 阿斯托里亚 |
[55:38] | Okay. I understand. | 好 我明白了 |
[55:40] | – That’s not the point. – And by the way, | -那并不重要 -顺便问一下 |
[55:41] | how experienced were you when you got hired? | 你被聘用的时候 你有多少经验 |
[55:43] | Couple of internships? Am I right? | 有几段实习经历 我说的对吗 |
[55:46] | The last one paid me. | 最后一个付了我工资 |
[55:47] | Do you know how many people work at this company? | 你知道有多少人在这个公司上班吗 |
[55:49] | I have to make sure all of them are taken care of. | 我要确保他们全都被照顾到了 |
[55:51] | And do you know how many people want to work here? | 你知道有多少人想在这里工作吗 |
[55:54] | I’ve got 400 résumés teed up for your position alone. | 光是你这个职位我就收到了400份简历 |
[55:58] | Ivy League grads, 4.0 GPAs. | 有平均绩点4.0的长春藤学校毕业生 |
[56:01] | And here you are sitting in my office, stressed out, | 然而你现在坐在我的办公室 强调着 |
[56:04] | jealous of some new assistant who’s getting more attention than you. | 你嫉妒某个比你得到更多关注的新助理 |
[56:08] | I’m not… I’m not jealous. | 我没有 我没有嫉妒 |
[56:11] | I was just… I was worried for this girl. | 我只是 我只是担心那个女孩 |
[56:14] | She’s a woman. She’s a grown woman. | 她是个女人 她是一位成年女性 |
[56:17] | Sorry, yes. | 抱歉 是的 |
[56:18] | You think a grown woman can’t make her own choices? | 你觉得一个成年女性不能为她自己做决定吗 |
[56:20] | – I never said that. – Because she’s a waitress? | -我从没这么说过 -就因为她是个服务员 |
[56:22] | – Nope, I didn’t say that. – What then? What then? | -不 我没说过 -然后呢 接着呢 |
[56:25] | Listen, honestly… | 听着 实话实说 |
[56:28] | What do you want from me? | 你想从我这里得到什么 |
[56:36] | – I just… – Tell me what you want me to do here. | -我只是 -告诉我你想让我做什么 |
[56:42] | Do you want to keep working here? | 你还想保住在这的工作吗 |
[56:44] | I do. I… | 我想 我 |
[56:53] | Look, frankly, it’s your call. | 听着 坦白说 这是你的决定 |
[56:57] | I could file a complaint for you if that’s what you want. | 如果你想的话 我可以帮你写投诉信 |
[56:59] | But I think you know how it would come off. | 但是我觉得你知道这样做的后果 |
[57:11] | Should I file this? | 要我投诉吗 |
[57:24] | No, don’t. | 不 不要了 |
[57:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[57:38] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[57:41] | Don’t forget your scarf. | 别忘了你的围巾 |
[57:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[57:49] | I don’t think you have anything to worry about. | 我觉得你没什么可担心的 |
[57:55] | You’re not his type. | 你不是他的菜 |
[59:15] | Yeah, that’s an IT thing. I don’t know. | 没错 是信息技术方面的事 我不清楚 |
[59:25] | You know you can always come to us, right? | 你知道你随时都能来找我们的 对吧 |
[59:31] | Come to us first, okay? | 先来找我们 好吗 |
[59:49] | It’s for you. | 是打给你的 |
[59:53] | You better get it. | 你最好接了 |
[59:59] | I’m not gonna yell at you. | 我不会对你大喊大叫的 |
[1:00:00] | Am I yelling? No. | 我有在吼吗 没有 |
[1:00:02] | Because you’re not someone even worthy of that. | 因为你根本不值得我这样做 |
[1:00:06] | Because you didn’t even have the fucking courtesy to talk to me | 因为在你给我泼脏水之前 |
[1:00:10] | about whatever the fuck fantasy you decided to spew all over me. | 都没想着来找我谈一谈 |
[1:00:12] | So, let me ask, do you want to keep this job? | 我问问你 还想不想要这份工作了 |
[1:00:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:00:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:00:23] | Then send me a fucking apology. | 那就好好给我道歉 |
[1:01:14] | I overreacted. | 是我反应过度了 |
[1:01:18] | It was not my place to question your decisions. | 我没有资格来质疑您的决定 |
[1:01:21] | Yeah, good. That’s good. | 这句好 很好 |
[1:01:24] | 如之前所说 我很后悔给您造成的不便 是我反应过度了 我没有资格来质疑您的决定 | |
[1:01:30] | I appreciate the continued opportunity | 我很希望能继续 |
[1:01:32] | – to work with you… – continued opportunity to work with you | -为您工作 -继续为您工作 |
[1:01:34] | …and will not let you down again. | 我保证不会再让您失望了 |
[1:01:38] | …again. | 再让您失望了 |
[1:02:32] | 主题 回复:道歉 对不起 你很优秀 你非常优秀 我对你严格是为了让你变得卓越 | |
[1:04:27] | You, um… | 你 |
[1:04:29] | They, um, gave me this desk. | 他们给我安排了这张桌子 |
[1:04:31] | They said you’d teach me the phones. | 他们说你会教我怎么打电话 |
[1:04:41] | Okay, sure. | 当然 |
[1:04:44] | Are you okay? | 有什么问题吗 |
[1:04:46] | I can’t figure out how to dial out. | 我搞不懂怎么打外线电话 |
[1:04:48] | Oh. Nine-one to dial out. | 按91 再打外线电话 |
[1:05:01] | So, the extensions are marked here. | 分机号码标在这儿 |
[1:05:03] | One is his cell. Two is his home in the Village. | 1是他的手机 2是他乡下的家 |
[1:05:07] | Three is his home in Connecticut. He’s there most weekends. | 3是他在康涅狄格州的家 他周末最常待的地方 |
[1:05:10] | Four is Amagansett, the Hamptons, | 4是阿默甘西特的度假屋 在汉普顿斯 |
[1:05:13] | but you’ll only need that for the summer. | 但只有夏天才会需要拨这个号码 |
[1:05:15] | And then five is his wife. | 5是他的妻子 |
[1:05:18] | Six is his wife’s assistant. | 6是他妻子的助理 |
[1:05:21] | Seven is Amir, his driver. | 7是阿米尔 他的司机 |
[1:05:24] | And then president of distribution, | 接下来是发行总监 |
[1:05:26] | president of marketing and president of production. | 市场总监和制作总监 |
[1:05:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:05:34] | And here is the LA office. | 这些是洛杉矶办公室的 |
[1:05:39] | And here’s the London office. | 这些是伦敦办公室的 |
[1:06:02] | – Amir? – Yes. | -阿米尔 -是我 |
[1:06:05] | You’re outside, right? | 你在外面 是吗 |
[1:06:06] | Yes. Out front. I’m waiting. | 是的 在外面 我在等着 |
[1:06:08] | He’s in a meeting. | 他在参加一个会议 |
[1:06:10] | The traffic is no good. I told them that. | 路有点堵 我和他们说过了 |
[1:06:12] | – When will he be done? – I have no idea. | -会什么时候结束 -我不知道 |
[1:06:14] | There’s construction in the tunnel so we need to hurry it up. | 隧道里在施工 所以我们得抓紧一点 |
[1:06:17] | I don’t… I don’t care. I don’t care. | 我不 我不在乎 我不在乎 |
[1:06:20] | Just… You’re ready to go when he is, right? | 他结束的时候你会准备好的 是吧 |
[1:06:23] | Yes. Of course. | 是的 当然 |
[1:06:24] | Okay. So that’s all I need to know. | 好的 我只需要知道这些 |
[1:06:40] | Sorry. I didn’t… I didn’t mean that. | 抱歉 我不是有意的 |
[1:06:43] | It’s… It’s been a long day. | 今天 今天发生了太多事了 |
[1:06:48] | You work hard. He respects you for that. | 你工作很努力 他很欣赏你这点 |
[1:06:54] | – He said that? – Yes. | -他这样说了吗 -是的 |
[1:06:56] | He told me you’re smart. Very smart. | 他和我说你很聪明 非常聪明 |
[1:07:04] | Thanks, but… | 谢谢 但是 |
[1:07:07] | But, uh… Thanks. | 但是 谢谢 |
[1:07:11] | Okay, I’ll be waiting. | 没事的 我会在这等着 |
[1:07:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:07:33] | You can go if you want. | 如果你想走的话可以走了 |
[1:07:37] | Oh. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:07:51] | I, uh… Should I leave these? | 这些就放这吗 |
[1:07:52] | Oh, yeah. You can just leave them. | 没事 你放这就好了 |
[1:07:56] | – See you tomorrow? – Yeah. | -明天见 -明天见 |
[1:08:18] | Where to? | 去哪 |
[1:08:19] | Willy’s? | 去威利酒吧怎么样 |
[1:08:20] | Dahlia’s? I need to eat. | 去达利娅餐馆吧 我得吃点东西 |
[1:08:22] | – I need to drink. – I hear that. | -我要喝酒 -听到了 |
[1:08:25] | Come through this way. | 请往这边走 |
[1:08:29] | I brought this along. | 我带了这个过来 |
[1:08:31] | Sure. | 好的 |
[1:08:33] | I just threw it together myself. It’s pretty lo-fi. | 我自己剪辑出来的 音质不是很好 |
[1:08:35] | Great. Pack it for the trip. | 好的 把它收到行李里 |
[1:08:38] | We currently have 30 projects in development, | 我们目前正在筹备三十个项目 |
[1:08:41] | some of which will go in the next year. | 其中一部分会在明年展开 |
[1:08:48] | – Did you get a car? – Yep, downstairs. | -你叫车了吗 -嗯 车在楼下了 |
[1:08:51] | Hey. Dahlia’s? | 一起去达利娅餐馆吗 |
[1:08:57] | I’m not waiting around for that. | 我不会一直等着 |
[1:09:21] | – You’ve been to France? – Uh, no, I haven’t. | -你去过法国吗 -没有 |
[1:09:32] | Is this for LA? | 这是给去洛杉矶准备的吗 |
[1:09:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:09:40] | Who was that? | 刚刚是谁 |
[1:09:43] | Oh, that? | 刚刚那个人吗 |
[1:09:46] | A waste of my time. | 浪费时间罢了 |
[1:10:55] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:10:59] | That woman before asked me what your name was. | 那个女人之前问我你的名字是什么 |
[1:11:02] | And I didn’t know what to tell her. | 我不知道怎么回答她 |
[1:11:05] | I didn’t know whether to say… | 我不知道要不要说 |
[1:11:09] | “It’s David.” | “是大卫” |
[1:11:11] | Whether to say your name like that straightaway, because… | 要不要那样直接说出你的名字 因为 |
[1:11:15] | I don’t know. It might’ve seemed like you were too familiar. | 怎么说呢 可能听起来会太过亲昵了 |
[1:11:21] | And I didn’t know if she was asking in that way, | 我不懂她是用这种方式问 |
[1:11:26] | or if she was asking in that other way. | 还是用另外一种方式问 |
[1:11:30] | The way that I imagine that people whisper to one another | 那种人们看见你在走廊上经过时 |
[1:11:33] | when they see you walking down a hallway, | 或者在信号灯下查看电子邮件时 |
[1:11:37] | or checking your e-mail at a traffic light. | 悄悄问身边的人的那种方式 |
[1:11:43] | “Is that that professor?” | “那个人是那位教授吗” |
[1:11:56] | What did you say? | 你怎么回答的 |
[1:11:58] | I told her I didn’t know what your name was. | 我告诉她 我不知道你叫什么名字 |
[1:12:04] | I told her I didn’t really know you. | 我告诉她 我不是很了解你 |
[1:12:20] | That’s for Los Angeles. | 这是给去洛杉矶准备的 |
[1:12:21] | Okay, sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[1:12:24] | Schedule? | 日程表呢 |
[1:12:48] | You forgot the power cord for the DVD player. | 你忘了DVD播放器的电源线 |
[1:13:47] | – Yeah? – I don’t need you. You can go… | -什么事 -我不需要你了 你可以走了 |
[1:13:53] | I can go? | 我可以走了吗 |
[1:14:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:14:29] | Has he left yet? | 他走了吗 |
[1:14:32] | No. | 没有 |
[1:16:06] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:16:08] | She’ll get more out of it than he will. | 她从中的获益会比他的更多 |
[1:16:11] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[1:16:18] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:18:34] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:18:35] | Happy birthday, Daddy. | 生日快乐 爸爸 |
[1:18:36] | Hey! Well, thank you. | 真好 谢谢你 |
[1:18:38] | It was a good day. Quiet, but good. | 今天很不错 平静 但是很不错 |
[1:18:42] | I’m… I’m so sorry I didn’t call you. | 对 对不起我之前没给你打电话 |
[1:18:45] | I just… I’ve… I… It’s been busy. | 我就是 我太忙了 |
[1:18:48] | Of course. I understand. | 当然 我懂的 |
[1:18:51] | It’s a great opportunity you have there. | 你在那里是个很好的机会 |
[1:18:54] | We’re excited for you. | 我们为你感到兴奋 |
[1:18:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:18:59] | So, well, how’s it going? | 所以 还顺利吗 |
[1:19:03] | Your mom and I want to know everything. | 你妈妈和我想知道所有事情 |
[1:19:06] | Are you having fun? | 你开心吗 |
[1:19:08] | Um… It’s okay. It’s, uh… | 还行吧 就是 |
[1:19:12] | You know, it’s just, like, long hours and… | 你懂的 工作时间很长 |
[1:19:16] | It’s just stressful, you know? | 压力很大 你懂吧 |
[1:19:19] | Oh. It’s always a little stressful in the beginning. | 一开始总是会有些压力的 |
[1:19:21] | It gets easier. | 会好起来的 |
[1:19:23] | You can handle it, honey, I know you can. | 你能应付得了 亲爱的 我知道你可以的 |
[1:19:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:19:27] | Well, give us a call on the weekend, okay? | 周末给我们打个电话 好吗 |
[1:19:29] | We want to hear all about it. | 我们想听你说所有事 |
[1:19:31] | – I promise I will. – Okay. | -我保证我会打电话的 -好的 |
[1:19:34] | Now it’s getting late and I’ve got to take this dog out. | 现在有点晚了 我要去遛狗了 |
[1:19:37] | – But we’ll be waiting for your call, okay? – Okay. | -但我们会等着你打电话的 好吗 -好的 |
[1:19:39] | And get a good night’s sleep, okay? | 好好睡一觉 好吗 |
[1:19:42] | – Okay. – Good night. | -好的 -晚安 |
[1:19:44] | Bye. I’ll talk to you later. | 拜 待会聊 |