英文名称:The Midnight Meat Train
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:32] | Maya? | 玛雅? |
[03:42] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 回来了? – 回来了 |
[03:48] | – Did you finish your reading? – Yeah. | – 书看完了吗? – 嗯 |
[03:51] | Most of it. | 看完一大半了 |
[03:56] | You know how everyone’s complaining … | 你知道人们总是抱怨这个城市 |
[03:57] | about how dangerous the city is… | 是多么的危险肮脏… |
[03:59] | …and how they wish they could | …他们是多么的希望 |
[04:01] | go back to the good old days when it wasn’t? | 能回到过去美好的日子 |
[04:03] | Well,it turns out there never really were any good old days. | 嗯 其实美好的日子从来就没有过 |
[04:07] | It’s always been a hell hole. | 这个城市一直就是个地狱黑洞 |
[04:17] | You don’t find me fascinating anymore? | 你不再觉得我有魅力了吗? |
[04:21] | What? | 什么? |
[04:24] | – Babe,are you all right? – No. | – 亲爱的 你还好吗? – 不太好 |
[04:27] | – No? – No. | – 不太好? – 是的 |
[04:29] | Some Russian cabbie jumped a curb today… | 今天有个俄罗斯出租车死机撞上了路崖… |
[04:31] | – Yeah. – And knocked a pedestrian… | – 是吗 – 把一个行人撞… |
[04:33] | …through a storefront window. | …进了一个店面的橱窗里 |
[04:34] | I got there just as they were… | 我赶到现场时他们正… |
[04:35] | …loading the body in the bag, and I thought I got the shot… | …把尸体装进尸袋 我以为我拍到了… |
[04:40] | …something that the Post would buy, | …什么好东西可以卖给”纽约邮报” |
[04:42] | you know,but… | 你知道的 但是… |
[04:43] | I don’t think it’s good enough. | 我觉得拍得还不够好 |
[04:44] | What if I had some good news for you. | 如果我有些好消息 你给我什么好处? |
[04:47] | You know,like news that meant you could | 你知道 好消息就是你可以 |
[04:48] | throw away your police radio… | 丢掉你的警用无线电… |
[04:50] | …and only shoot the stuff you want. Forever and ever. | …永远只拍你想拍的东西 |
[04:55] | I’d marry you. | 好处是我会娶你 |
[04:57] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[04:59] | What else do you want? | 你还想要什么? |
[05:01] | Well… | 嗯… |
[05:04] | …how about… | …比如说… |
[05:07] | …you in a bed… | …你躺在床上… |
[05:11] | …not worrying about anything… | …至少1个小时不要担心任何东西… |
[05:14] | …for at least an hour, except how to make me and yourself… | …除了可以想怎么让我和你… |
[05:19] | …really,really happy. | …来场真正的欲仙欲死 |
[05:21] | – It’s a deal. – Yeah? | – 我同意 – 真的? |
[05:22] | – Yeah. – You like that? | – 真的 – 你喜欢吗? |
[05:24] | You like that? That’s good. So… | 你喜欢吗? 很不错 那么.. |
[05:29] | You know how you’re wishing Jurgis would introduce you… | 你不是一直希望 吉尔吉斯把你介绍给… |
[05:32] | …to some of his fancy art-world friends? | …他有趣的艺术圈儿的朋友吗? |
[05:34] | And you can never understand why he doesn’t? | 而且你一直不明白他为什么不这么做? |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:667个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:76个,六级词汇:46个,GRE词汇:49个,托福词汇:62个,考研词汇:93个,专四词汇:65个,专八词汇:16个, 所有生词标注共:154个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:37] | Well,I called him today and I said: | 嗯 我今天打电话给他说: |
[05:39] | “How come you don’t introduce Leon… | “吉尔吉斯 为什么你不把利昂… |
[05:41] | …to any of your fancy friends?” Do you know what he said? | …介绍给你的牛人朋友们?” 你知道他怎么说吗? |
[05:44] | – What? – That he didn’t do it… | – 怎么说? – 他不这么做的原因是… |
[05:46] | …because he figured that when you were ready, | …因为他觉得如果你一旦准备好了 |
[05:49] | you would ask. | 你自然就会和他说 |
[05:54] | So I asked for you. | 所以我就替你说了 |
[05:56] | Isn’t that great? | 是不是很棒? |
[06:01] | Do you know who Susan Hoff is? | 你知道苏珊·霍夫是谁吗? |
[06:03] | Of course. You’re kidding. | 当然知道 你不是在开玩笑吧 |
[06:06] | Do I look like I’m kidding you? | 我看起来想在和你开玩笑吗? |
[06:09] | – You’re meeting her tomorrow. – Are you kidding me? | – 你明天和她见面 – 你在开玩笑吗? |
[06:11] | No. | 没有 |
[06:17] | Does my hour start now? | 现在那欢娱小时开始计时了吗? |
[06:34] | Whatever you do,don’t mention Maya. | 无论你要做什么 记得别提玛雅 |
[06:37] | What? Why? | 什么? 为什么? |
[06:39] | Susan likes her artists young,male and single. | 苏珊喜欢艺术家年轻 是男性 而且单身 |
[06:44] | Actually,you know what? | 事实上 你知道吗? |
[06:46] | The male part isn’t that important. | 其实是不是男性也没有那么重要 |
[06:52] | Here we go. Come on. | 我们走吧 快点 |
[06:57] | – Hello,my darling. – Hello. | – 你好 亲爱的 – 你好 |
[07:01] | – Sorry that we’re late. – Oh,don’t apologize. | – 抱歉 我们来迟了 – 噢 那没关系 |
[07:03] | Punctuality means nothing to me. It’s a virtue for the mediocre. | 准时对我来说并不重要 普通人才把那个当成是美德 |
[07:07] | You know when I first knew that Basquiat was a genius? | 你们知道我是什么时候 才意识到巴斯奎特是天才的吗? |
[07:10] | When he was three days late for lunch. | 当他和我共进午餐迟到了3天 |
[07:13] | So tell me about your work. | 来和我说说你的作品吧 |
[07:17] | Explain it to me. What interests you? | 解释一下 你对什么感兴趣? |
[07:21] | – The city. – Why? | – 这个城市 – 为什么? |
[07:23] | Because no one’s ever captured it. Not the way it really is… | 因为没有人能够掌握它 它的真正面貌… |
[07:27] | …the heart of it. That’s my goal,that’s my dream. | …它的核心 那就是我的目标 我的理想 |
[07:34] | Then you’re failing. | 那你显然是失败了 |
[07:44] | You were at the right place, weren’t you? | 当时你在正确的位置 对吧? |
[07:49] | – Yeah. – But not the right time. | – 嗯 – 但时机不对 |
[07:51] | The image grabs our attention, sure,but so what? | 图象引起我们的注意 确实如此 但那又如何? |
[07:54] | It’s melodrama,arresting but empty. | 它有戏剧性 引人关注 但是空洞 |
[07:58] | I want to know what comes next. | 我想知道接下来会发生什么 |
[08:00] | I want to see the face of the businessman… | 我想看见当脏东西碰到他时… |
[08:02] | …when the filth touches him. | …那个商人的脸 |
[08:04] | The next time you find yourself at the heart of the city… | 下次你发现你在城市核心时… |
[08:08] | …stay put,be brave,keep shooting. | …不要动 勇敢点 继续拍下去 |
[08:13] | Then come see me. | 然后再过来见我 |
[08:27] | – She hates my work. – No,she doesn’t. | – 她不喜欢我的作品 – 不 她没有 |
[08:29] | When she hates somebody’s work, she gives them about a minute. | 当她不喜欢某人的作品时 她只给他们1分钟时间 |
[08:31] | You got three. | 你给了3分钟 |
[08:32] | So,what? She likes it? | 那 什么意思? 她喜欢我的作品? |
[08:34] | Well,I wouldn’t go that far. | 嗯 我还没想那么多 |
[08:41] | You think she’s right,don’t you? | 你认为她说的是对的 是吗? |
[08:53] | She’s not. | 但她错了 |
[11:10] | Oh,no,no,no. | 噢 不 不 不 |
[11:12] | Time to pay the toll,baby. | 给点通行费吧 宝贝 |
[11:14] | Leave me alone,please. | 求求你们让我走 |
[11:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:25] | – You gotta pay on your knees,baby. – Hey! | – 你要跪着给 宝贝 – 嗨! |
[11:36] | What the fuck you gonna do,bitch? | 你他妈的想怎么样 混蛋? |
[11:40] | Why don’t you come up here and find out. | 你为什么不上来自己看看呢 |
[11:42] | What? | 什么? |
[11:45] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[11:47] | Yeah,that’s great. | 嗯 太棒了 |
[11:49] | All right,stop right there. Right there. Stop. That’s perfect. | 很好 就站那儿别动 就那儿 别动 太完美了 |
[11:57] | Ever starred in a movie before? | 以前主演过电影真人秀么? |
[12:19] | Yo. Let’s go. | 唷 我们走 |
[12:32] | Dead motherfucker. | 混蛋 你死定了 |
[12:39] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[12:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[12:44] | Most people would have ran away. | 一般人看到早就跑掉了 |
[12:49] | Oh,yeah. | 噢 是啊 |
[12:53] | I didn’t this time. | 我这次就没跑 |
[12:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:28] | – Hey,babe? – Yeah. | – 嗨 宝贝? – 嗯 |
[14:30] | You seen my purse? | 你看见我的包包了吗? |
[14:31] | – Yeah,it’s on the chair. – Okay. | – 看见了 在椅子上 – 好的 |
[14:38] | When did you take these? | 你什么时候拍的? |
[14:41] | Last night. | 昨天晚上 |
[14:44] | You have to show these to Susan Hoff. What you said she wants | 你应该把这个拿给苏珊·霍夫看 你说过她想要的… |
[14:49] | …I mean,this is it. | …我是说 就是这样的 |
[14:51] | Yeah,you think so? | 是吗 你这么觉得? |
[14:52] | Yeah,because if it’s not, I hope I never see it. | 嗯 因为如果不是的话 就当我没看过 |
[14:56] | Hey. Good morning. | 嗨 早上好 |
[14:58] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[15:01] | Babe,I’ll see you later. | 宝贝 一会儿见 |
[15:05] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:10] | – Here you go,sir. – Thanks,babe. | – 这是你的 先生 – 谢谢 宝贝 |
[15:13] | Hands off. | 把手拿开 |
[15:19] | – No fucking way. – Come on,one last time. | – 没门 – 得了 最后一次 |
[15:21] | I said never again. | 我说过不能这样了 |
[15:23] | If I don’t care that your disgusting grease gets all over my tofu | 如果我都不介意 你恶心的黄油涂满我的豆腐… |
[15:26] | …why do you care that tofu would get over your grease? | …你为什么要介意 我的豆腐沾上你的黄油? |
[15:29] | Because my customers,real Americans with blood in their veins… | 因为我的客人 流着纯正血液的真正美国人… |
[15:32] | they don’t want their cheese steak within a mile of a bean curd. | …不希望他们的芝士牛排混在一块豆腐里 |
[15:35] | – It makes me wanna puke. – They’re never gonna know. | – 它让我想吐 – 他们永远不会知道的 |
[15:38] | – I’ll know. – Tofu’s tasteless. | – 但我知道 – 豆腐是没有味道的 |
[15:40] | – Now you admit it. – Of course. | – 现在你开始接纳它了 – 那是当然 |
[15:42] | My gramps,God rest his soul… | 如果我爷爷 上帝宽恕他的灵魂… |
[15:44] | Jesus. If he saw me do this, | 上帝啊 如果他看到我这么做 |
[15:45] | he’d rise and make a sausage out of me. | 他会从棺材里爬出来 把我做成香肠 |
[15:47] | Yeah,and your regular customers would gobble it right up. | 是啊 而且你的老顾客 会很愿意享用那根香肠 |
[16:09] | Maya. | 玛雅 |
[16:13] | That’s the same girl,right? | 和我拍的是同一个女孩 对吧? |
[16:15] | She’s a model. | 她是个模特 |
[16:17] | “Erika Sakaki disappeared after leaving a downtown club… | “艾瑞卡·坂木在凌晨2点… |
[16:20] | …shortly after 2 a.m.” | …离开市区酒吧后不久失踪” |
[16:21] | Oh,my God. | 噢 我的上帝啊 |
[16:23] | – What? – That’s right when I shot her. | – 怎么了? – 就是我拍她的那个时候 |
[16:27] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[16:28] | – Where are you going? – Cops. I’ll call you later. | – 你要去哪儿? – 去警察局 我晚点给你打电话 |
[16:37] | And they ran off after you made your presence known. | 你出现后他们就跑掉了 |
[16:40] | No,you see them? No,no. | 不是 你看到他们了? 没有 没有 |
[16:43] | It wasn’t until I pointed out the surveillance camera. | 直到我指出监视摄像头他们才跑掉 |
[16:46] | That’s what made them leave. | 他们是因为那个才跑的 |
[16:49] | – Where did they go? – I thought that they left… | – 他们去哪儿了? – 我想他们离开了… |
[16:52] | …but it’s quite possible, and that’s why I’m here… | …但也很有可能 这就是我来这里的原因… |
[16:55] | …to say that perhaps they went down another stairwell… | …也有可能他们下了另一部电梯… |
[16:58] | …and entered the same train that she went on. | …和她进到同辆地铁里了 |
[17:00] | And you? | 那你呢? |
[17:02] | I told you. I… | 我告诉过你了 我… |
[17:04] | I did not get on the train. I left on foot. | 我没上地铁 我走回地面上去了 |
[17:08] | – Okay. – Okay? | – 好吧 – 好吧? |
[17:12] | Well,I’m sure anything you need to know… | 嗯 我想你要了解的信息… |
[17:14] | …will be on that surveillance tape. | …都会在监视摄像里 |
[17:17] | Do you sell your photos? | 你的照片出售吗? |
[17:19] | What? | 什么? |
[17:19] | Yes,but not like this. | 是的 但是不是你想的那样 |
[17:21] | Police calls mostly. | 主要是因为我看见了警察的通告 |
[17:25] | Erika’s a pretty big model. | 艾瑞卡算是个超级模特了 |
[17:27] | Tabloids be interested in these. | 小报对这个会很有兴趣 |
[17:29] | Really? I wouldn’t know. | 真的吗? 我还真不知道 |
[17:32] | – Is that so? – Yeah. I wasn’t stalking her… | – 就这些了吗? – 是的 我没有在跟踪她… |
[17:35] | …if that’s what you’re indicating. | …如果你指的是那个的话 |
[17:37] | Look,I… I saw these guys. | 你看 我…我看见这些家伙 |
[17:40] | I thought that they looked suspicious,so I followed them. | 我觉得他们看上去很可疑 所以我就跟着他们 |
[17:43] | But you did continue to photograph her? | 但是你继续拍她了是吧? |
[17:48] | Well,yeah,yeah,but… I guess so,but… | 嗯 是的 是的 但是… 是这样的…但是 |
[17:51] | Why? | 为什么? |
[18:00] | When you come up with an answer,call me. | 如果你有答案了 打电话给我 |
[18:29] | What? | 怎么了? |
[18:32] | It’s nothing. I didn’t imagine you to be… | 没事 我只是没想到你… |
[18:34] | …the person that would say,”whoa.” – I’m not. | – …会是说”哇”的那种人 – 我不是 |
[18:37] | I don’t. | 我不会 |
[18:40] | I haven’t said it since high school. | 我高中毕业后就没说过了 |
[18:44] | But that’s how good it is. | 但这些照片好得让我又说了 |
[18:53] | I’m having a group show in three weeks. | 我三周后有个大型集体展览 |
[18:56] | Get me two more images that strong… | 再给我提供2张这么棒的照片… |
[19:01] | …and you’ll be a part of it. | …你就可以参加展览 |
[19:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:14] | Oh,good. | 噢 很好 |
[19:16] | Without your unconditional love and support… | 如果没有你无条件的爱与支持… |
[19:21] | and without you finally introducing me to one of your contacts | …没有你最终把我推荐给你的朋友… |
[19:24] | I can’t believe you made me wait so long. | 我不感相信你让我等了这么长的时间 |
[19:27] | – none of this would have been possible. | 这一切就不可能成为现实 |
[19:33] | I love you both. | 我爱你们 |
[19:36] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | – 干杯 – 干杯 |
[19:44] | – Now,I must depart. – What? No. | – 现在 我必须要离席了 – 什么? 不要啊 |
[19:46] | What? Where are you…? What? | 什么? 你要去哪儿…? 什么? |
[19:48] | Two more images. | 还得两张照片 |
[19:49] | That’s not tonight. No. | 今晚别去 不要去 |
[19:51] | Why can’t…? | 为什么不能…? |
[19:52] | Two more shots. That’s all I need. | 再两张照片 这就是我要的 |
[19:54] | What about these shots? | 那这些照片怎么样? |
[20:14] | Hey,tell your wife to relax. | 嗨 让你太太放松点 |
[20:18] | Sweetie,I take the train every day. Safer than walking. | 亲爱的 我每天都乘地铁 比走路安全得多 |
[20:22] | But you hear these stories. | 但你听说过那些传说的 |
[20:24] | That was ages ago. Look,no graffiti, air conditioning works. | 那是很久以前了 你看 没有涂鸦 空调工作正常 |
[20:28] | You can understand the conductor. It’s a new century. | 你可以了解列车员 已经是新世纪了 |
[20:33] | We’re getting at off the next stop, so you can do what you want | 我们下站就下车 那你就可以做你想做的… |
[20:37] | …but we’re getting off,okay. | …不过我们准备下车 好吧 |
[20:39] | All right,fine. You know what? We can go back to my place… | 好吧 很好 你们知道吗? 我们可以回我的地方… |
[20:42] | …and Leigh here can cook us… | …利 可以给我们三个… |
[20:44] | …a nice romantic dinner for three. | …做一顿罗曼蒂克的晚餐 |
[20:46] | Did we just miss our stop? | 我们是不是坐过站了? |
[20:48] | – You’d have to talk my wife into bed. – You’re into it. | – 你上床都要谈我老婆吗 – 我以为你喜欢呢 |
[20:51] | – Randle. – Wait a second,honey. | – 兰德尔 – 等一下 亲爱的 |
[20:53] | You know,it’s cheap wine. | 你知道 那酒很便宜 |
[20:56] | Cheaper than the plate. | 比盘子都便宜 |
[20:57] | – Maybe if you didn’t sleep… – Randle. | – 可能如果你睡不着… – 兰德尔 |
[20:59] | – What? – What trips me out… | – 什么? – 让我不爽的是… |
[21:01] | Randle! | 兰德尔! |
[21:09] | Randle! | 兰德尔! |
[21:29] | No! | 不! |
[21:38] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[22:21] | No! | 不要! |
[24:46] | I’m sorry,mister,I… | 很抱歉 先生 我… |
[24:48] | I just wanted a picture of you. | 我只是想给你拍张照片而已 |
[24:50] | Sometimes I don’t know what I’m thinking. | 有时候我都不太清楚我在想什么 |
[30:22] | – Hey,buddy? – What? | – 嗨 哥们儿? – 什么事? |
[30:23] | Mind if I take a look? | 介意给我看看吗? |
[30:26] | – Officer,you can’t do that. – Yes,I can. | – 长官 你不能这么做 – 不 我能 |
[30:28] | Orange Alert and above, I can search whatever I want. | 橙色警报及以上 我可以搜查一切我想搜查的 |
[30:31] | How do I know you don’t got explosives? | 我怎么知道你这玩意里没有爆炸物? |
[30:33] | It’s a camera. | 那只是台照相机 |
[31:15] | Yeah. Life’s like a box of chocolates. | 是啊 生命就像一盒巧克力 |
[31:36] | What the hell is going on? | 这他妈的是怎么回事? |
[31:38] | Supposed to be a local. | 不该是慢车的么 |
[32:21] | This is a citizen’s arrest. | 这可是公民扭捕 |
[32:26] | Damn. | 该死的 |
[32:42] | Damn! | 该死的! |
[32:50] | I’m gonna shove that hammer up your ass! | 我要把这锤子敲进你的屁股里! |
[33:04] | I’m very disappointed in you,Mahogany. | 我对你非常地失望 马哈格尼 |
[33:07] | Clean up the mess. | 把这里收拾干净 |
[33:49] | Jeez. | 上帝啊 |
[33:52] | God. | 天啊 |
[33:55] | – How’d you get in here? – The spare key. | – 你是怎么进来的? – 用备用钥匙 |
[34:01] | Okay,before you freak out… | 好吧 在你发飙之前… |
[34:04] | …let me just say it’s not an engagement ring… | …请允许我说 虽然我还没有足够的钱… |
[34:07] | …until I make enough money,but it’s… | …这个也还不算是订婚戒指 但是… |
[34:09] | It says that we’re engaged to be engaged. | 它表示我们马上就准备订婚了 |
[34:13] | It’s not bad,hey? | 还不赖 是吧? |
[34:14] | No. | 很不错 |
[34:20] | – I have horrible taste. – No,you don’t. | – 我挑东西的品位不太好 – 不 你品位很好 |
[34:23] | – It’s beautiful. – You think so? | – 它很漂亮 – 你真这么想? |
[34:37] | It should fit. | 应该很合适啊 |
[34:45] | I can’t imagine my life without you. | 我无法想象 如果我生命里没有你会是什么样子 |
[34:50] | Don’t even try. | 那就不要去想 |
[34:54] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:38] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[36:15] | No! | 不! |
[38:14] | Who’s this guy? | 这个男人是谁? |
[38:16] | Oh. I don’t know. A butcher. | 噢 我也不清楚 是个屠夫吧 |
[38:21] | He was at the station the night that model disappeared. | 模特失踪那天晚上他在地铁站 |
[38:24] | Are they for your show? | 这些照片是为你展览准备的吗? |
[38:26] | No,there’s just something about him. | 不是 只是关于他自己的一些照片 |
[38:28] | Yeah,I’d say. | 这样 我说嘛 |
[38:30] | But why are you following him? | 但是为什么你要跟踪他呢? |
[38:33] | It seems like you should be working on your stuff for Susan. | 你现在不是应该在为苏珊的展览做准备吗 |
[38:36] | No,no,I know, but if that model’s still missing… | 不 不 我知道 但是如果那个模特还在失踪… |
[38:39] | …and he was at the station… | …而且他当时在地铁站里… |
[38:41] | Yeah,so just,you know… | 是啊 所以 你知道… |
[38:43] | …give a picture to the cops and move on. | …把照片给警察 然后继续准备展览 |
[38:47] | I mean,people disappear all the time. | 我是说 总是有人失踪的 |
[38:49] | Whatever happened,they’ll figure it out. | 无论发生了什么事 警察都会查出来的 |
[43:35] | – What? – What? | – 怎么了? – 什么怎么了? |
[43:37] | What’s wrong? | 你出什么问题了吗? |
[43:39] | How can I put this delicately? | 我怎么能说得厚道点呢? |
[43:42] | You look like shit. | 你看起来糟透了 |
[43:43] | Give me a break. I’m working my ass off. | 饶了我吧 我可是拼了命在跑 |
[43:45] | Doing what? Contracting TB? | 拼什么命? 躲着肺结核? |
[43:47] | Hey,Otto,take a look at the dying man over here. | 嗨 奥托 快瞧瞧这个男人 要死了 |
[43:51] | What the fuck happened to you? | 你他妈的是怎么了? |
[43:53] | What are your specials? | 今日推荐是什么? |
[43:56] | We have brisket on rye, turkey meatloaf on rye… | 有黑麦鸡胸肉 有黑麦火鸡肉… |
[44:00] | …chicken parmigiana on r… | …帕尔马干酪鸡肉… |
[44:08] | What? What’s the big deal? It’s one bite. | 怎么了? 有什么问题吗? 只是一口而已 |
[44:15] | Fuck it. Give me one of these. | 管他妈的 也给我一份这个 |
[44:18] | You sure about that? It’s a steak. Meat. | 你确定吗? 这个是牛排 是肉类 |
[44:23] | Absolutely. | 很确定 |
[44:50] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[44:56] | I know I look like shit. | 我知道我看上去很糟糕 |
[45:03] | More of the butcher? | 更多那屠夫的照片? |
[45:05] | That’s where he works. | 这是他工作的地方 |
[45:10] | Babe,listen to me. I don’t care if you eat meat. | 宝贝 听我说 如果你吃肉了 我不介意 |
[45:14] | I eat it all the time. But this thing with this butcher… | 我一直也在吃肉 但是这个屠夫的这些东西… |
[45:19] | Shouldn’t you be focusing on your work? | 你不是应该放更多精力在你的作品上吗? |
[45:21] | Oh,God,remember what you told me? | 噢 上帝啊 还记得你和我说过什么? |
[45:24] | About how people are always missing for | 就是总有人因为各种各样 |
[45:26] | all sorts of reasons,right? | 的原因失踪了 对吧? |
[45:28] | – Right? – Yeah. | – 对吧? – 是的 |
[45:29] | Usually,there’s a reason. I’ve been thinking about that lately. | 通常 总会是有什么原因的 我最近一直在思考这个问题 |
[45:32] | Look at this. | 过来看这个 |
[45:33] | These pins represent missing people for the last 3 years. | 这些图钉代表了近3年来失踪的人口 |
[45:36] | Not one of them has ever turned up. | 没有一个人再出现过 |
[45:37] | No letter home. No call for money. | 没有写信回家 没有打电话要钱 |
[45:39] | Not even a corpse. Nothing. They just vanished into thin air. | 甚至都没有尸体 什么都没有 他们消失得无影无踪了 |
[45:42] | Okay,so what do you think happened? | 那好吧 你认为是发生了什么事呢? |
[45:45] | Well,it’s not chance. | 那个 这绝不是偶然 |
[45:48] | Somebody’s abducting them. | 是因为有人绑架了他们 |
[45:51] | And they never find the bodies because he takes them here. | 没有发现尸体 是因为他把他们送到了这里 |
[45:54] | – He butchers them? – Yeah. | – 是他把他们肢解了? – 是的 |
[45:56] | Baby… Listen to me. I’m sure… | 宝贝… 听我说 我确定… |
[45:58] | Look at this. Look what I found. | 看这个 看我找到的 |
[45:59] | This is… | 这也太… |
[46:05] | So some guy was accused of kidnap… | 某人因绑架被起诉… |
[46:07] | A guy who worked… | 这个人工作地点在… |
[46:08] | This is a century ago. | 那已经是一个世纪以前的事了 |
[46:09] | A guy who worked in the same plant. | 这人也在同一个厂房上班 |
[46:11] | What are you saying? You saying that it’s the same person? | 你想说什么? 你想说他们是同一个人? |
[46:13] | Is that what you’re saying? I don’t understand how that works. | 这就是你想说的? 我不明白这怎么可能 |
[46:16] | How does that work? How…? Was he reincarnated? | 怎么可能呢? 怎么…? 他是这人的转生吗? |
[46:19] | No,no. I don’t know. Maybe,but look… | 不 不 我不知道 也许是吧 但你看… |
[46:21] | …the point is that it’s happened before. | …问题是这种事以前也发生过 |
[46:23] | It can’t be a coincidence. | 这绝不可能是巧合而已 |
[46:25] | No,this guy’s involved somehow. | 不 这个人肯定脱不了干系 |
[46:27] | I know it. Look at this. Look at this. | 我确定 看看这个 看看这个 |
[46:29] | I was there the night that it happened. | 出事那天晚上我就在那儿 |
[46:31] | She got abducted. This is the train she went in on. | 她是被绑架了 这就是她乘坐的地铁 |
[46:33] | That’s his hand. You know how I know? | 那个是他的手 你知道我是怎么知道的吗? |
[46:35] | I took another photograph… | 因为我拍到了他下地铁的另一张照片… |
[46:37] | …of him going down into the subway, the same subway. | …同一班地铁 |
[46:39] | I totally got him. | 我完全确定就是他了 |
[46:41] | This is the guy,Maya. It’s been happening. | 就是这家伙 玛雅 事情还会发生 |
[46:43] | There’s been abductions. | 绑架还在继续 |
[46:44] | It’s happened. | 之前就发生过 |
[46:45] | I don’t know if it’s a copycat,but I got him. | 我不确定他是不是模仿犯 但是我抓到他了 |
[46:47] | This is not what’s going on,okay? | 事情不是这样的 好吗? |
[46:49] | This is all fake,okay? It’s not. | 这全是假的 对吗? 都不是真的 |
[46:52] | No more. No more night shoots. | 别再继续了 别在晚上出去拍照了 |
[46:55] | No more,please. Just day shoots. | 不要再这样了 求你了 只白天出去拍照吧 |
[46:58] | I don’t want you to shoot terrible things. | 我不想你再拍这些可怕的照片了 |
[47:00] | I want you to stop with the conspiracy theory. | 不要再想你的那些阴谋论了 |
[47:02] | I want you to stop with the butcher. | 别再拍那个屠夫了 |
[47:05] | I just want you to shoot the stuff that makes you happy. | 我只是想你可以拍些让你快乐的东西 |
[47:08] | What makes you happy? What do you love? | 什么能让你快乐? 你爱什么? |
[47:12] | Please. | 求你了 |
[47:14] | Don’t leave me. | 不要离开我 |
[47:17] | You,I love you. | 是你 我爱你 |
[47:21] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[48:04] | I got it. | 我拍到了 |
[48:13] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[48:30] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[48:33] | Why? | 为什么? |
[48:35] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[48:58] | Jurgis showed me a picture of that broad… | 吉尔吉斯给我看了那小妞的照片… |
[49:00] | …that’s gonna make your boy rich and famous. | …就是能让你男朋友有钱有名的那个小妞 |
[49:03] | Yeah? So? | 是吗? 然后呢? |
[49:08] | What do you have to do to get a date with a broad like that,huh? | 要怎样才能和那样的小妞约会呢? |
[49:11] | Magically transform into someone who does not call women “broads.” | 你可以先神奇的变身为 不叫女人”小妞”的另一个人 |
[49:21] | Maya. Can I talk to you for a second? | 玛雅 我能和你说句话吗? |
[49:24] | No fucking way. | 他妈的没门 |
[49:26] | No. Come back later. She’s busy. Come back later. | 不行 晚点儿来吧 她现在很忙 晚点儿来吧 |
[49:32] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[49:35] | You were right. | 你说的是对的 |
[49:40] | That’s all I wanted to say. | 我想说的就是这个 |
[51:29] | Candy. You want to buy some candy? | 糖果 你想买点糖果吗? |
[51:32] | Sorry,man. | 不用了 老弟 |
[51:37] | Whatever,man. | 随便了 老兄 |
[51:48] | You want to buy some candy,mister? | 要点买糖果吗 先生? |
[51:56] | – Go to somebody else. – Come on,man,buy some candy. | – 我们去问问别人吧 – 行了 老兄 买点糖果吧 |
[52:35] | Was that a game or what? | 那是个游戏还是什么? |
[55:59] | Oh,shit. | 噢 该死 |
[56:20] | Hey! Open up! | 嗨! 快开门! |
[56:22] | Open the fucking door! | 他妈的开门啊! |
[56:24] | Open the fucking door! | 他妈的开门啊! |
[58:41] | My God. | 我的天啊 |
[58:48] | – Who is it? – It’s me. | – 谁啊? – 是我 |
[58:52] | Oh,thank God,baby. | 噢 谢天谢地 宝贝 |
[58:54] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了? |
[58:57] | Leon,what’s the matter? Leon. | 利昂 出什么事了? 利昂 |
[58:59] | Leon,what’s going on? Leon,what’s the matter? | 利昂 怎么了? 利昂 出什么事了吗? |
[59:04] | Leon? | 利昂? |
[59:07] | Babe,come on,open up. What’s going on? | 宝贝 快点把门打开 到底怎么了? |
[59:14] | Leon,open the door. | 利昂 快开门 |
[59:18] | Leon,you’re scaring me. | 利昂 你吓到我了 |
[59:23] | Please open the door. | 求你了 快开门 |
[59:29] | This is not fair,Leon. | 这不公平 利昂 |
[59:33] | Open the door. | 快开门 |
[59:37] | Open this fucking door now! | 他妈的 马上把门给我打开! |
[59:39] | You know you can’t do this. This is not fucking fair. | 你知道你不可以这样做 这他妈的不公平 |
[59:43] | You cannot just be out,gone all night, and just disappear… | 你不能想出去就出去 整晚的不回来 消失不见… |
[59:46] | …and then fucking lock the door in my face. | …然后又他妈的对我摔门 |
[59:54] | I need to sleep. | 我要去睡一会儿 |
[59:55] | No,no,no,baby,baby,baby. | 别 别 别 宝贝 宝贝 宝贝 |
[59:56] | Babe,babe,babe,what happened? What happened? | 宝贝 宝贝 宝贝 出什么事了? 到底出什么事了? |
[1:00:01] | Oh,God. What is this? | 噢 上帝啊 这是什么? |
[1:00:04] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[1:00:06] | We have to get you to a hospital right now. | 我们现在就去医院 |
[1:00:11] | I followed him into the subway. | 我跟着他进了地铁 |
[1:00:14] | Wha…? | 什么…? |
[1:00:17] | It’s always the late train. | 总是夜班地铁 |
[1:00:19] | Probably the same one each time. | 有可能每次都是同一班地铁 |
[1:00:21] | He waits for it to empty out… | 他等到人少车空的时候… |
[1:00:24] | …and then he kills them. | …就把他们杀了 |
[1:00:27] | He butchers them like cattle. | 就像杀牛一样把他们肢解 |
[1:00:30] | I saw it. | 我看到了 |
[1:00:33] | I took pictures. | 我拍下了照片 |
[1:00:38] | They never find the remains because he unloads the meat somewhere. | 他们一直找不到尸体是因为 他找地方把尸体都藏起来了 |
[1:00:44] | We have to… I have to call an ambulance. | 我们得…我得去叫辆救护车 |
[1:00:49] | There’s an abandoned subway station… | 在屠宰厂地下… |
[1:00:51] | …underneath the meat plant. – Okay. | – …有个废弃的地铁站 – 好的 |
[1:00:54] | Here’s what we’re gonna do. I’m gonna take you to the hospital | 接下来我们这么办 我先把你送去医院… |
[1:00:57] | …and when the doctors are working on you… | …让医生给你检查治疗一下… |
[1:01:00] | …I’m gonna take your pictures, take them to the cops. | …然后我就拿着你的照片 送去警察局 |
[1:01:03] | They won’t listen. My camera’s gone. | 他们不会听的 我相机被抢走了 |
[1:01:06] | – What? – He took it from me. | – 什么? – 他抢走了我的相机 |
[1:01:08] | – That’s the only proof I have. – Baby,it’s gonna be okay. | – 那可是我唯一的证据 – 宝贝 没事的 |
[1:01:12] | I’m gonna call an ambulance,okay? I’m gonna fix it. | 我去叫救护车 好吗? 我来处理 |
[1:01:26] | – It’s okay. – No. | – 没事的 – 不 |
[1:01:28] | They’ll think I’m a lunatic. They’ll think that I killed Erika. | 他们会以为我是个疯子 他们会以为是我杀的艾瑞卡 |
[1:01:32] | I know. I want to help you. | 我知道 我想帮你 |
[1:01:33] | Help me. I want to help you. | 帮帮我 我也想帮你 |
[1:01:36] | No. | 不 |
[1:01:39] | Sleep. | 我睡一会儿就没事了 |
[1:01:43] | My opening’s tonight. | 我的展览今天开幕 |
[1:02:02] | – We’re as crazy as he is. – No,we’re not. | – 我们真是疯了 和他一样 – 不 我们没有 |
[1:02:05] | Because we know what we’re doing is insane. | 因为我们知道我们在做件疯狂的事 |
[1:02:08] | He doesn’t. | 而他并不知道 |
[1:02:10] | What else are we gonna do? Jurgis,what else? | 我们还能怎么办? 吉尔吉斯 还能怎么办? |
[1:02:13] | We need his camera. We need to see what he saw. | 我们需要取回他的相机 我们要看看他到底看到了什么 |
[1:03:25] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[1:03:27] | No,no,no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:03:30] | I want you to wait here. If he comes back… | 你在这儿等我 如果他回来了… |
[1:03:34] | …just make a sound,okay? Hey. | …给我个暗号 好吗? 嗨 |
[1:04:29] | – Jurgis. – What if he comes back? | – 吉尔吉斯 – 万一他回来了怎么办? |
[1:04:32] | If he comes back,we’re screwed. | 如果他回来了 我们就完蛋了 |
[1:04:34] | It’s gonna go a lot faster with two of us,okay? | 两个人找能快点 是吧? |
[1:04:37] | I’m gonna go this way. Fuck. | 我找这边 该死 |
[1:07:42] | Jurgis? | 吉尔吉斯? |
[1:08:08] | Jurgis. | 吉尔吉斯 |
[1:09:13] | – Miss Jones. – Did you find Jurgis? | – 琼斯小姐 – 你们找到吉尔吉斯了吗? |
[1:09:16] | Calm down. Please,sit. | 冷静点 请坐 |
[1:09:22] | I just received the report from an officer on the scene. | 我刚收到现场警官发回的报告 |
[1:09:25] | They went to the room you gave me. There’s nobody there. | 他们去了你说的那个房间 没有人在 |
[1:09:29] | But that can’t be right. They met the tenant in the lobby. | – 但那肯定是不对的 – 他们在大厅遇到了房主 |
[1:09:32] | He let them examine the place. He’s been out the whole day. | 他带着他们进行了检查 他一整天都没有出屋 |
[1:09:35] | No. | 不对 |
[1:09:36] | He’s a butcher. | 他是个屠夫 |
[1:09:38] | Leon says that he slaughters people… | 利昂说他把人肢解了… |
[1:09:40] | …he kills them. He’s seen it,photographed it. | …是他杀了他们 他亲眼看到了 还拍照了 |
[1:09:43] | – What are you talking about? – It sounds crazy. | – 你说的是什么意思? – 听起来是很疯狂 |
[1:09:45] | I didn’t believe it either. But I was in his room. | 我一开始也不相信 但当时我就在他的房间里 |
[1:09:48] | I saw the tools he uses. | 我看到他杀人的那些工具了 |
[1:09:50] | Okay,let’s talk about what really happened. | 好了 我们来谈谈事情的真实情况如何吧 |
[1:09:55] | The tenant said a family heirloom is missing,an album. | 房主说他的一个传家宝不见了 是个相簿 |
[1:09:59] | – He wants it back. – It’s a timetable. | – 他想要回来 – 那是本时刻表 |
[1:10:02] | With a check for every murder going back a hundred years. | 标记了这100年里的每一次谋杀 |
[1:10:05] | You cannot give that back. It’s the only proof we have… | 你们不能把它还回去 这是我们唯一的证据… |
[1:10:07] | Let me see it,please. | 请让我看一下 |
[1:10:12] | The tenant doesn’t want to press any charges. | 房主不打算提出起诉 |
[1:10:14] | He just wants his property back. | 他只想拿回他的东西 |
[1:10:18] | I don’t have it. | 那个不在我手上 |
[1:10:20] | Jurgis does. | 在吉尔吉斯那儿 |
[1:10:24] | You have to find Jurgis. | 你们得先找到吉尔吉斯 |
[1:10:25] | Look,you’ve already admitted to breaking and entering. | 听着 你已经非法闯入别人家里 |
[1:10:28] | That’s very serious. I could hold you for that alone. | 这是很严重的 仅这一点我就可以把你抓起来T |
[1:10:32] | If you do not go back with me, | 如果你不和我一起回去看看 |
[1:10:34] | I’m gonna go back with someone else. | 我会找别人陪我去的 |
[1:10:35] | And you’ll be arrested,Miss Jones. | 那你会被逮捕的 琼斯小姐 |
[1:10:52] | Phil and Sue Bennet. They buy what I tell them to. | 菲尔和休·本耐特 我让他们买什么 他们就买什么 |
[1:10:55] | But to give themselves the illusion of free will… | 但为了让他们以为是他们的自主意愿… |
[1:10:58] | …they wait for my third suggestion. | …他们等我的第三方提议 |
[1:11:01] | The Kleins. They’ll want some alone time with you. | 克莱尔斯夫妇 一会他们想和你私下谈谈 |
[1:11:04] | Just a little postmodern chitchat. | 就是聊聊后现代的话题 |
[1:11:07] | Humor them. It’s a sale. | 顺着他们点 这可是笔买卖 |
[1:11:11] | The Franks. Now,they never buy photography… | 弗兰克斯一家 现在他们不买摄影作品… |
[1:11:14] | …but if anyone can convert them… | …但说服他们还是有机会的… |
[1:11:17] | Jack,Andi… | 杰克 安迪… |
[1:11:19] | …I’d like you to meet Leon. | …我给你们介绍下利昂 |
[1:11:24] | Andi thinks you’re more like a painter than a photographer. | 安迪觉得比起摄影师 你更像是个画家 |
[1:11:27] | Andi,that’s… That’s very perceptive of you. | 安迪 那真是… 你真是善于观察 |
[1:11:31] | I actually started out as a painter. | 我事实上就是从画画开始做的 |
[1:11:33] | Duty calls. If you’ll excuse me. | 有事儿要忙了 抱歉离开一下 |
[1:11:41] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[1:11:43] | Sure. | 没关系 |
[1:12:25] | Come on,your public awaits you. | 快点 你的观众在等你呢 |
[1:12:31] | I’m not holding my breath on that one. A tad too bleak. | 那张让我喘不过气来 太阴森了 |
[1:12:36] | Leon? | 利昂? |
[1:12:38] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[1:12:41] | I said,where are you going? | 我说 你要去哪儿? |
[1:12:47] | I got a train to catch. | 我要去赶地铁 |
[1:12:53] | – No,you said medium rare. – Hey. | – 不 你说要半熟的 – 嗨 |
[1:12:56] | Hey,zip it,huh? | 嗨 闭嘴 哈? |
[1:12:58] | It’s hot. Hold on one second. | 好烫啊 等一下 |
[1:13:00] | Hey,where the hell you been? Excuse me? | 嗨 你去哪儿了?听见了没有? |
[1:13:04] | – Where is it? – Where’s what? My… | – 它在哪儿? – 什么在哪儿? 我的… |
[1:13:05] | Maya. All right,now you’re as crazy as your boyfriend. | 玛雅 好吧 你现在也疯了 和你男朋友一样 |
[1:13:09] | What? Stop. What are you doing? | 什么? 别走 你在做什么? |
[1:13:11] | All right,Maya. | 好了 玛雅 |
[1:13:13] | Stop right… Hey,hey! | 马上停下…嗨 嗨! |
[1:13:14] | Don’t you… If you… Don’t leave! | 你不是… 如果你… 别走啊! |
[1:13:16] | Maya! Maya! Stay right there,honey… | 玛雅! 玛雅! 站在那儿别走 亲爱的… |
[1:13:18] | Leon,are you there? | 利昂 你在吗? |
[1:13:20] | That butcher,baby,the butcher, I think he has Jurgis. | 那个屠夫 亲爱的 那个屠夫 我想他抓了吉尔吉斯 |
[1:13:24] | You… I… That cop,detective,I… | 你…我… 那个警察 侦探 我… |
[1:13:27] | Miss Jones. | 琼斯小姐 |
[1:13:33] | I want the book,Miss Jones. | 给我那个本子 琼斯小姐 |
[1:13:35] | Tell me what’s fucking going on. | 告诉我他妈的是怎么回事 |
[1:13:40] | Now. | 马上 |
[1:13:43] | Do you have any idea? | 你知道自己在干什么吗? |
[1:13:46] | Where is Jurgis? | 吉尔吉斯在哪里? |
[1:13:51] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[1:13:56] | He’s on the train. | 他在地铁上 |
[1:13:59] | 14th Street. First one after 2:00. | 14街站 2点后的第一班 |
[1:18:10] | No! | 不! |
[1:18:39] | No! | 不! |
[1:18:42] | No! | 不! |
[1:18:49] | Oh,my God. | 噢 我的上帝啊 |
[1:19:03] | Maya. | 玛雅 |
[1:19:09] | Oh,my God,Jurgis. | 噢 我的天啊 吉尔吉斯 |
[1:19:11] | Maya. Maya. | 玛雅 玛雅 |
[1:19:16] | Oh,my God. I’m so sorry. | 噢 我的天啊 都是我的错 |
[1:19:52] | Oh,God. Oh,God. | 噢 天啊 噢 天啊 |
[1:20:33] | No! | 不要啊! |
[1:20:46] | No. No! | 不 不要啊! |
[1:20:58] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[1:23:44] | No,Jurgis! | 不要啊 吉尔吉斯! |
[1:23:53] | No. | 不 |
[1:25:35] | Leon? | 利昂? |
[1:26:14] | Please,step away from the meat. | 请离肉远一些 |
[1:30:11] | Take this… | 这个给你… |
[1:30:27] | Welcome. | 动手吧 |
[1:31:01] | He didn’t have what it takes anymore. | 他已没有那个能力了 |
[1:31:06] | He knew it must be done. | 他明白必须要完成 |
[1:31:08] | It was a privilege. | 那是一种特权 |
[1:31:14] | I envy you. | 我很嫉妒你 |
[1:31:58] | Before you were born… | 在你出生以前… |
[1:32:01] | …or the birth of any other human thing, that’s how long. | …或其他人类出生以前 已经那么的久远了 |
[1:32:05] | Or longer. And now you found us… | 甚至要更久远 现在你发现了我们… |
[1:32:10] | …as only a few before you have. | …在你之前仅有几个人 |
[1:32:13] | The intimate circle that keeps the secret… | 那是我们圈子所保守的秘密… |
[1:32:16] | …we protect and nurture them… | …我们保护它们 喂养它们… |
[1:32:20] | …and order is thereby preserved. | …因此秩序得以保全 |
[1:32:28] | It must be done to keep the worlds separate. | 必须把这个世界从正常社会分离出来 |
[1:32:34] | You’ll understand soon enough. | 很快你就会明白了 |
[1:33:23] | – Now,serve as we all do… – No. | – 现在 像我们一样茹毛饮血吧… – 不 |
[1:33:28] | …without question. | …别问问题了 |
[1:34:05] | Police say Miss Jones and Mr. Thompkins… | 警方称琼斯小姐 和托马金斯先生… |
[1:34:07] | … are only missing at this point… | …目前仍失踪… |
[1:34:08] | … although foul play has not been ruled out. Elsewhere… | … 不排除被谋杀的可能 本市的其他消息… |
[1:34:12] | … preparations are underway for the arrival of leaders… | … 为了迎接欧洲 多国领导人… |
[1:34:15] | … of several nations in the European Union. | …的到来 准备工作正在继续 |
[1:34:17] | The mayor’s office issued a statement… | 市长办公室 发表了一份声明… |
[1:34:19] | … supporting prospects of new opportunities. | …期望未来会有 新的机遇 |
[1:34:21] | Meetings are scheduled with local business leaders. | 与本地商界领袖 的会议已列入计划 |
[1:34:24] | The meetings will include a tour of the city’s harbor | 会议将包括对港口和 |
[1:34:26] | and transport facilities. | 交通设施的参观 |
[1:34:28] | Stay tuned to WEQT for further developments in this story. | 更多相关进展情况 请继续收听WEQT |