英文名称:Night at the Museum
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:17] | Hey, watch it. | 喂 小心点 |
[03:33] | Oh, come on. | 不会吧 |
[03:43] | Hey, Mike! | 嘿 麦克 |
[03:45] | -Hey, Larry. -How you doing? | -拉瑞 -你好吗 |
[03:48] | Have you seen Nicky? | 尼克呢 |
[03:49] | I’m pretty sure he went with Erica. It was half day today. | 他跟雅莉回去了 今天是职场家长日 |
[03:52] | Parent career Day. | 只读半天 |
[04:00] | -Hey. -Hey. Come on in. | -嘿 -嘿 进来吧 |
[04:04] | -You all right? -Yeah, yeah. | -你还好吧 -还好 |
[04:08] | Why didn’t anybody tell me it was career Day? | 怎么没人跟我说 今天是职场家长日 |
[04:10] | What do you mean? Nicky said he was gonna tell you. | 什么 尼克说他会告诉你的 |
[04:13] | Oh, okay, I guess he forgot. | 我想他忘了 |
[04:16] | There he is. How are you, Larry? | 他来了 你好吗 拉瑞 |
[04:19] | Good. How are you doing, Don? | 很好 你呢 唐恩 |
[04:21] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:24] | Can you believe this weather? | 你说这天气够怪的吧 |
[04:27] | Chilly, right? Chilly, chilly, chilly willy the penguin. | 冷冰冰 像冷冰冰的酷企鹅 |
[04:34] | Leave me alone. Hey, why don’t I go tell the little corncob you’re here. | 别吵啦 我会跟小可爱说你来了 |
[04:37] | Great. Great, that’s great. Yeah, thanks. | 好 谢了 |
[04:42] | Wow, your fiance really manages to squeeze a lot onto that belt. | 你未婚夫腰上挂的家伙可真多 |
[04:46] | -Stop it. -What? | -别闹了 -什么 |
[04:47] | What? No, it’s like he’s… | 什么 我是说 他就好像… |
[04:50] | …the Batman of stockbrokers. | 股票市场的武林至尊 |
[04:52] | -Bond trader. -Bond trader. Sorry. | -他是债券交易员 -债券交易员 抱歉 |
[04:55] | Hey, how’s it going with that virtual-reality driving range | 你的虚拟高球练习场 |
[04:58] | that you wanted to open? | 进度如何 |
[05:00] | Getting there, still waiting for the technology to catch up. | 技术面还有待克服 |
[05:03] | It’s not easy, there are a lot of moving parts. | 这不简单 有很多移动的物品 |
[05:06] | Hey, do you think Nick would like Queens? | 你想尼克会喜欢皇后区吗 |
[05:10] | Oh, no, Larry. You didn’t get evicted again, did you? | 噢 不 拉瑞 你不会又被赶出来了吧 |
[05:14] | I didn’t… | 我没有… |
[05:16] | …get evicted. I didn’t get evicted, no. I mean, I didn’t… | 被赶出来 我没有 不 我是说… |
[05:19] | -No, I didn’t get evicted yet. It’s like… -Larry, listen to me. | -不 我还没有被赶出来 -拉瑞 听我说 |
[05:22] | I don’t know how much more Nicky can take. | 尼克不能再忍受这一切了 |
[05:24] | Every couple months, it’s a new career, a new apartment. | 每隔几个月就换新工作 新住所 |
[05:27] | If it wasn’t for Nicky, I wouldn’t say anything, I would stay out of it. | 要不是为了尼克 我不会管你 |
[05:31] | It’s just, it’s too much instability. It’s not good for him. | 这么不安定对他不好 |
[05:33] | I’m trying to figure things out right now, okay? | 我正在设法解决问题 |
[05:41] | You know… | 你要知道 |
[05:43] | …I don’t think that Nicky should stay with you. | 我不认为尼克该跟你在一起 |
[05:46] | -What? -Just until you get really settled. | -什么 -除非你安定下来 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1268个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:202个,六级词汇:83个,GRE词汇:102个,托福词汇:140个,考研词汇:222个,专四词汇:189个,专八词汇:32个, 所有生词标注共:407个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:51] | Hey, Dad. | 嘿 爸 |
[05:52] | -Hey, ready to carve it up? -Cool. | -准备去冰上溜跶了 -酷啊 |
[06:00] | All right, good! Take it, Nicky! Break away! | 好耶 尼克 抄球盘 冲出去 |
[06:08] | -What are you doing? -Hey, Nicky! Are you all right? | -你搞什么啊 -小乖 你还好吧 |
[06:12] | -You okay? -I’m fine. Would you get off the ice? | -你没事吧 -我很好 你下去好吗 |
[06:15] | Listen. Their left defenseman is a very weak skater. | 听着 他们的左卫很弱 |
[06:18] | So you go left side, you got a clear shot at the goal. Okay? | 往左去 你就有机会射门 好吗 |
[06:21] | -Cool, thanks. -All right, man. | -谢了 -好 |
[06:24] | We’re good here. We’re good. All right. As you were, skaters. | 没事 我们很好 继续比赛吧 |
[06:30] | Game on! | 加油 |
[06:33] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[06:34] | I’m telling you, you tore it up out there today. | 你今天表现得超精彩 |
[06:37] | Thinking the NHL is a serious possibility. | 当职业选手绝对没问题 |
[06:40] | I don’t really wanna be a hockey player anymore. | 我不想打曲棍球了 |
[06:45] | -All right. What do you wanna be? -A bond trader. | -好吧 那你想做什么 -债券交易员 |
[06:49] | A bond trader? | 债券交易员 |
[06:50] | Yeah, it’s what Don does. He took me to his office last week. | 唐恩就是做那个的 他带我去过他办公室 |
[06:55] | That’s cool. | 好吧 |
[06:57] | So you wanna dress up in a monkey suit and tie every day? | 你想每天穿西装打领带 |
[07:00] | Like an automaton robot? | 像个机器人 |
[07:03] | Trust me, you can’t play hockey in a cubicle. Kind of awkward. | 办公隔间里不能打球 太窘了 |
[07:07] | Well, he’s got a pretty big office. | 他有一间很大的办公室 |
[07:09] | That’s not the point. Come on, you love hockey. | 那不是重点 你喜欢曲棍球的 |
[07:12] | I still like it, but bond trading’s my fallback. | 我还是喜欢 但当交易员是我的退路 |
[07:15] | Your fallback? | 你的退路 |
[07:17] | Wait a minute. You’re too young to have a fallback, okay? | 等等 你还没大到要有退路 |
[07:20] | And also, where did you ever even hear that word? | 还有你是从哪听到这字眼的 |
[07:23] | Mom was talking to Don about all your different schemes. | 妈跟唐恩有谈过你的阴谋 |
[07:26] | She called them schemes? | 她说是阴谋 |
[07:28] | She said it was time you found a fallback. | 她说你该找个退路了 |
[07:34] | Are you really moving again? | 你真的又要搬家了 |
[07:40] | I don’t know. We’ll see. I mean… | 我不知道 再说吧 |
[07:42] | …there’s some pretty cool places out in Queens. | 皇后区有些地方挺酷的 |
[07:45] | -Yeah. -Hey. | -是啊 -嘿 |
[07:48] | Hey, Nicky, look at me. | 尼克 看着我 |
[07:51] | Look at me, man. I wanna tell you something. | 看着我 |
[07:53] | I know that things have been kind of up and down for me lately… | 我知道我最近状况很多 |
[07:56] | …and that’s been hard for you. | 你并不好过 |
[07:59] | But I really feel like my moment’s coming and when it does… | 不过我觉得我就快成功了 |
[08:01] | …everything’s just gonna come together, you know? | 到那时 一切都会很顺利 |
[08:05] | What if you’re wrong… | 万一你弄错了呢 |
[08:06] | …and you’re just an ordinary guy who should get a job? | 万一你只是个 需要找份工作的普通人呢 |
[08:16] | All right, well… | 这个嘛 |
[08:21] | You know what, we’ll figure it out, okay? | 我会搞清楚的 好吗 |
[08:24] | All right? Come on, let’s get you back to Mom’s. | 好了 我们去找你妈吧 |
[08:35] | Mr. Daley, I can honestly say, in 43 years at this agency… | 达理先生 我敢说 我从事这行43年 |
[08:38] | …l’ve never seen a resume quite like yours. | 从未看过你这种履历 |
[08:42] | All right. | 好耶 |
[08:45] | That wasn’t a compliment. | 那并不是赞美 |
[08:48] | It says here you were the cEo… | 上面写你当过执行长 |
[08:50] | …of Snaptime Industries. | 叫”啪哒集团” |
[08:52] | Care to elaborate on that? | 能说明一下吗 |
[08:54] | Sure. Well, that was the umbrella corporation for my invention, | 当然 那是我发明的出品集团 |
[08:58] | the Snapper. | 啪哒弹指器 |
[08:59] | You know, you snap, the lights come on. Snap, they come off. | 弹一下指头 灯就开 弹一下指头 灯就关 |
[09:03] | Didn’t they already make that? | 这不是早就上市了 |
[09:07] | No, no, that’s the clapper, which, obviously… | 不 那是拍掌器 那很显然是… |
[09:11] | …stole a bit of our thunder. | 剽窃了我们的点子 |
[09:12] | Personally, I don’t really see what the big difference is, I mean: | 我个人是看不出有什么差别 |
[09:16] | You know, whatever, but… | 你知道 随便 不过 |
[09:19] | …apparently there is a significant portion of the population | 不过显然有占很多数比例的人口 |
[09:22] | that has trouble actually… | 这方面有点困难 |
[09:24] | -…snapping. -Clapping’s easier. | -不大能够弹指头 -拍掌比较简单 |
[09:28] | Debatable. | 这有待商确 |
[09:30] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[09:33] | Debbie? | 黛比 |
[09:34] | Can I call you Debbie? Because… | 我能叫你黛比吗 |
[09:37] | …I felt a connection when I entered this office… | 我一进来就觉得你倍感亲切 |
[09:39] | …and I don’t know, I feel like you did too. | 我觉得你对我也有同感 |
[09:42] | I didn’t feel a connection. | 我对你没感觉 |
[09:47] | Look. | 听着 |
[09:49] | I need a job tomorrow, okay? | 我明天就要有一份工作 |
[09:53] | If I don’t have one… | 要是找不到… |
[09:56] | well, I just need it, okay? | 反正我就是需要 好吗 |
[09:58] | Well, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:01] | I might have one thing. | 可能有个缺 |
[10:03] | They’ve turned down everyone I’ve sent over there, but… | 他们回绝了我派去的每一个人 |
[10:08] | Great. | 太好了 |
[10:10] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[10:13] | You might get lucky. | 你可能会走运 |
[10:48] | -Excuse me. Hi. -Hi. | -抱歉 你好 -你好 |
[10:51] | I’m Larry Daley. I’ve got a job interview with cecil Fredricks. | 我是拉瑞·戴利 我来找克西傅德瑞克面试 |
[10:56] | -Right. He should still be in his office. -Great. | -他应该还在办公室里 -太好了 |
[11:00] | -I’m Rebecca Hutman. I’m a docent here. -Hi. | -我是导览员贝嘉贺门 -你好 |
[11:03] | -Let me point you in the right direction. -Great. | -我带你过去吧 -太好了 |
[11:09] | Teddy Roosevelt, right? | 泰迪罗斯福总统 对吧 |
[11:10] | -Yes, a great visionary. -Yes, definitely. | -对 好眼力 -当然 |
[11:14] | He was our 4th president, right? | 他是第四任总统 对吧 |
[11:16] | -Twenty-sixth. -Twenty-sixth. | -是第二十六任 -第二十六任 |
[11:19] | Please don’t touch the exhibits! I mean… | 请勿触碰展品 |
[11:22] | Riffraff. | 下等人 |
[11:23] | Miss Hutman. I cannot tolerate this type of chaos. | 贺门小姐 我不能忍受这种混乱 |
[11:27] | I mean, this is a museum, not a… | 这是一间博物馆 不是… |
[11:31] | Do you know what “museum” means? | 你知道博物馆代表什么吗 |
[11:34] | It doesn’t mean, “Daddy, it’s a big Tyrannosaurus thing. | 那不是代表 “哇 爸爸 好大的恐龙” |
[11:38] | Can I touch its leg?” No! | “我能碰他的脚吗 ” 不行 |
[11:41] | Work it out, please. | 拜托你解决问题 |
[11:43] | -Will do, sir. -Thank you. | -我会的 -谢谢 |
[11:46] | Dr. McPhee, the museum director. | 麦菲博士 博物馆总监 |
[11:49] | Seems like a fun guy. | 看来挺风趣的 |
[11:51] | Control your young, please. Can we? | 拜托管一下你的小孩 |
[12:05] | Hello? Just kidding. | 谁啊 开玩笑的啦 |
[12:09] | Hi. I’m Larry Daley. Are you Mr. Fredricks? | 你好 我是拉瑞·戴利 你是傅德瑞克先生 |
[12:12] | Mr. Fredricks was my father. | 傅德瑞克先生是我爸 |
[12:15] | I am cecil. Good to meet you, Larry. Nice firm handshake. | 我叫克西 幸会 拉瑞 握手力道不错 |
[12:18] | I like that. Tells a lot about a man. Come on in. | 我喜欢 这代表一个人的个性 进来吧 |
[12:26] | Let’s talk turkey here. | 我们就打开天窗说亮话吧 |
[12:31] | The museum is losing money, hand over fist. | 博物馆近年亏损连连 |
[12:35] | I guess kids today don’t care about wax figures or stuffed animals. | 我猜现在的孩子 不再喜欢蜡像或填充动物了 |
[12:40] | So they’re downsizing, which is code for firing… | 所以他们要缩编 就是裁撤… |
[12:43] | …myself and the other two night guards. | 我和夜班警卫 |
[12:46] | They want to replace us with one new guard. | 他们要找新的警卫来取代我们 |
[12:48] | -Oh, sorry. -Well, what are you gonna do? | -抱歉 -你又能怎样呢 |
[12:52] | I’d like you to meet my two colleagues here. | 见见我两位同事吧 |
[12:55] | Reginald? Gus? | 雷纳 葛斯 |
[12:58] | Where is he? I’ll beat him with my fist! | 他人呢 我要亲手扁他 |
[13:02] | Gus, this is Larry Daley, the kid who wants to be the new night guard. | 葛斯 这位是拉瑞·戴利 他要来当新的夜班警卫 |
[13:08] | Night guard? | 夜班警卫 |
[13:09] | No, the lady at the agency said this was a museum position. | 介绍所的人说是博物馆的职位 |
[13:12] | Most important position in the museum, Larry. | 博物馆里最重要的职位 |
[13:16] | He looks like a weirdie. | 他看来像个怪胎 |
[13:18] | Wonderful guard, terrible people skills. | 好警卫 做人却很糟 |
[13:21] | Now, listen, lunch box. Don’t try anything funny. | 听着 呆瓜 别想耍花招 |
[13:24] | I once went nine rounds with John L. Sullivan. | 我跟拳王对战过九回合 |
[13:28] | You never fought John L. Sullivan in your life. | 你才没跟拳王对战过 |
[13:31] | Gentlemen, we have a job candidate here. | 两位 这里有个应征者 |
[13:33] | He’s got an excellent resume, a winning attitude… | 他的履历很漂亮 态度又积极 |
[13:36] | …and I say let’s give him a shot. What do you say? | 我认为该给他一个机会 |
[13:39] | Hang on a sec. I think I might wanna have a little time just to think it over. | 等等 我要想一下 |
[13:43] | Do you want the job or not, snack shack? | 你到底要不要工作 呆瓜 |
[13:48] | No, no, I want the job… | 要 我要这份工作 |
[13:50] | welcome to the night guards, Larry. | 欢迎成为夜班警卫 拉瑞 |
[13:53] | Larry, meet me up on the second floor. | 拉瑞 到二楼等我 |
[13:55] | I’ll slip into my orthopedics and give you a little tour. Arthritic knees. | 我穿上护膝带你走一圈 膝盖关节炎 |
[14:00] | Not fun getting old, my friend. Go on. | 年纪大可不好玩 朋友 走吧 |
[14:09] | You really think he’s the one? | 你真认为他可以 |
[14:13] | Oh, yes. | 当然 |
[14:15] | He’s the one. | 他可以的 |
[14:30] | Gotta keep it moving, Larry. I’m pretty spry for an old man. | 快跟上 我可是活动力很强的老人 |
[14:34] | This is the Diorama Room. | 这是实景模型陈列区 |
[14:38] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:40] | I remember these little guys. Cute. | 我记得这些小家伙 真可爱 |
[14:47] | Cecil! | 克西 |
[14:52] | Hey, cecil! | 嘿 克西 |
[15:07] | -Did I get you good? -Yeah. | -我吓到你了吧 -是啊 |
[15:10] | You got me. | 你吓到我了 |
[15:16] | Seriously, though, no fooling around in here. This stuff is really old. | 说真的 别在这里干蠢事 这玩意很古老了 |
[15:21] | All right, then. As you can see, it’s pretty quiet in here these days. | 好了 你也看得出来 最近很冷清 |
[15:26] | On the left there is your Attila the Hun. | 左边是匈奴王阿提拉和匈奴人 |
[15:31] | And here we have our Easter Island head. | 这里是复活岛的巨石像 |
[15:36] | Hey, cecil. | 嘿 |
[15:40] | And this, of course, is the Hall of African Mammals. | 这里是非洲哺乳动物陈列室 |
[15:45] | Ah, yes. | 是啊 |
[15:48] | Monkeys. I love monkeys. | 猴子 我喜欢猴子 |
[15:53] | -Yeah. -Guy’s cute. | -是啊 -他真可爱 |
[15:55] | Yeah, we call him Dexter. He’s quite a little… | 是啊 我们叫他德克斯特 他真是… |
[15:59] | …ball of fun, aren’t you, Dexter? | 可爱 对不对啊 德克斯特 |
[16:04] | Moving on. | 走吧 |
[16:08] | And, finally, this is the temple of the Pharaoh Ahkmenrah. | 最后 这是法老王阿卡曼拉之殿 |
[16:15] | And in that tomb right down there, the pharaoh himself. | 下面那个石棺 法老王就躺里面 |
[16:20] | Neat. | 真有趣 |
[16:21] | And hanging on the wall behind him… | 他后方墙上挂的是 |
[16:24] | …was his most prized possession, the Tablet of Ahkmenrah. | 他最重视的宝贝 阿卡曼拉刻写板 |
[16:30] | Twenty-four-carat gold. It’s worth a fortune. | 24K纯金 价值连城 |
[16:33] | Very cool. | 真酷 |
[16:35] | It is indeed, Larry. | 没错 |
[16:38] | Very cool. | 很酷 |
[16:44] | All right. Report here at 5 tomorrow. We’ll walk you through your duties. | 明天下午五点报到 我们会跟你说明你的职责 |
[16:48] | Okay, 5. I’ll be here. | 五点 我会到的 |
[16:50] | Moving on. | 走吧 |
[16:53] | Hey, it’s me. So I got a job. | 是我 我找到工作了 |
[16:57] | Larry, that’s great. What is it? | 真是太好了 什么工作 |
[16:59] | It’s a job… | 这工作… |
[17:03] | …at the Museum of Natural History. | 在自然历史博物馆里 |
[17:06] | Yeah, so you can tell Nicky that we won’t be moving. | 你可以告诉尼克我们不搬家了 |
[17:09] | Larry, this is good news. | 这是好消息 |
[17:10] | Yeah, no, definitely. So I’ll see you tomorrow? | 是啊 明天见了 |
[17:13] | -Okay. -Okay, bye. | -好 -好 再见 |
[17:25] | Larry? | 拉瑞 |
[17:27] | Your keys. Your torch. | 你的钥匙 手电筒 |
[17:30] | -Right. -You’ll wanna strap those to your belt. | -好 -把那些绑在腰带上 |
[17:33] | It can get a little spooky around here at night… | 这里晚上会有点吓人 |
[17:35] | …so you might wanna put a few lights on. | 所以你可能会想开几盏灯 |
[17:38] | All right, flashlight, keys. What am I for…? | 手电筒 钥匙 还有什么 |
[17:44] | The instruction manual. | 指令手册 |
[17:46] | Instructions. | 手册 |
[17:48] | You start with one, two, three… | 依顺序来 一 二 三 |
[17:51] | Four? | 四 |
[17:53] | Are you cracking wise? | 你是在搞笑吗 |
[17:54] | I ought to punch you in the nose, hopscotch. | 我真该赏你一拳 臭小子 |
[17:58] | Leave him alone, Gus. You got it covered, right, Larry? | 别闹他了 葛斯 拉瑞 你行吧 |
[18:01] | Yeah, yeah, I got it. | 我行的 |
[18:03] | -You better get it! -Gus. | -你最好是行 -葛斯 |
[18:06] | Larry, do them in order, do them all and do them quick. | 照顺序来 要彻底也要快 |
[18:09] | And the most important thing of all to remember: | 还有 最重要的是要记得 |
[18:12] | Don’t let anything in or out. | 别让任何东西进来或出去 |
[18:15] | Out? | 出去 |
[18:16] | Good luck, son. | 祝你好运 孩子 |
[18:18] | -Night, Gus. -Young buck. Cracking wise. | -晚安 葛斯 -臭小子 爱搞笑 |
[18:21] | Moving on. | 走吧 |
[18:58] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:59] | Hello! | 喂 |
[19:01] | Check! | 检查 |
[19:03] | Check. | 检查 |
[19:06] | I am Larry. | 我是拉瑞 |
[19:10] | Check! Larry! Larry. | 检查 拉瑞 拉瑞… |
[19:19] | Monday! Monday! Monday! | 星期一 星期一 星期一 |
[19:22] | Monster Truck Rally. | 超级卡车大赛 |
[20:45] | Cecil? | 克西 |
[20:50] | Okay, very funny, cecil! | 很好笑 克西 |
[20:54] | What is this, like a David copperfield thing? | 这是什么 大卫魔术秀吗 |
[21:05] | This is weird. | 这真怪 |
[21:16] | Cecil? | 克西 |
[22:08] | Come on. Revolve. Revolve! | 快啊 旋转 旋转 |
[22:26] | -Name, please? -Cecil… | -姓名 -克西 |
[22:29] | -…Fredricks! -One moment. Connecting. | -傅德瑞克 -稍候 拨接中 |
[22:33] | -Hello. -Cecil! It’s Larry Daley! | -喂 -克西 我是拉瑞·戴利 |
[22:35] | Larry. Yes, how can I help you? | 拉瑞 有事吗 |
[22:37] | The dinosaur… The dinosaur is alive! | 恐龙活过来了 |
[22:40] | I’m having a little trouble hearing you, friend. | 我听不见 |
[22:42] | Tequila. | 龙舌兰 |
[22:44] | The dinosaur’s alive! | 恐龙活过来了 |
[22:46] | What do I do? Tell me what to do! | 我该怎么办 |
[22:47] | Read the instructions. It explains everything. | 看手册 手册里都有解释 |
[22:52] | Okay, I got them! | 我拿到了 |
[22:55] | -I’ll see you tomorrow. -Wait! What…? | -明天见 -等等 什么 |
[23:07] | What bone? | 什么骨头 |
[24:06] | Fetch? | 捡骨头 |
[24:11] | Play fetch? | 玩捡骨头 |
[24:36] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[24:49] | -Dum-dum. -Yes? | -笨笨 -什么 |
[24:51] | -You give me gum-gum. -I give you gum-gum? | -你给我糖糖 -给你糖糖 |
[24:54] | You new dum-dum. You give me gum-gum. | 新笨笨 给我糖糖 |
[24:58] | Okay, you know what? I have no gum-gum. Sorry. | 你知道吗 我没有糖糖 抱歉 |
[25:01] | And my name isn’t dum-dum, my name’s Larry. | 还有我不叫笨笨 我叫拉瑞 |
[25:03] | No, your name dum-dum. | 不 你叫笨笨 |
[25:07] | Oh, you in trouble, dum-dum. | 你麻烦大了 笨笨 |
[25:10] | You’d better run-run from Attila the Hun-Hun. | 你最好跑跑躲匈匈阿提拉 |
[25:17] | See you later, dum-dum. | 待会见了 笨笨 |
[25:55] | What is happening? | 怎么回事 |
[26:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:39] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[26:44] | Are you…? | 你是… |
[26:46] | You’re… | 你是… |
[26:49] | “Sakagahwahwaya”? | 莎卡加味 |
[26:51] | You’re “Sakagawaya”? | 你是莎卡加味 |
[26:53] | Oh, Sakagawea. You’re Sakagawea? | 莎卡佳薇 你是莎卡佳薇 |
[26:56] | The glass. I can’t… | 玻璃 我不能… |
[26:59] | …hear you. | 听到你 |
[27:01] | You can’t…? You can’t hear me? | 你听不到 你听不到我 |
[27:04] | Excuse me. “Who assisted the Lewis and clark…” | 对不起 你帮助路易斯和克拉克… |
[27:07] | Right, so that’s Lewis and clark and you’re… Right. | 那就是路易斯和克拉克 而你是… |
[27:10] | You seem… I’m Larry. | 你好像…我是拉瑞 |
[27:13] | What’s going on? What’s…? Do you know what’s going on here? | 怎么回事 你知道这是怎么回事吗 |
[27:19] | Huns. I gotta… | 匈奴人 我得要… |
[28:07] | Hey. Hi. | 嘿 嗨 |
[28:09] | Tin Man. Hey. Hi. How you doing? | 大铜人 嗨 你好啊 |
[28:11] | I’m new. It says I’m supposed to lock up the lions | 我新来的 上面写我该关好狮子 |
[28:13] | or they’ll eat me. | 不然他们会吃了我 |
[28:16] | You’re Galileo? No? | 你是伽利略 不是 |
[28:41] | Okay… | 观光客 |
[28:43] | Hey, I’m the… | 我是… |
[28:46] | Hi. I’m the new guy and I’m just locking up, so… | 我是新来的 我只想关门收工 |
[28:52] | If it’s cool with you I’m just gonna get my paperwork… | 如果可以的话 我就看我的书 |
[28:57] | …and be out of your hair, okay? | 不再烦你们 好吗 |
[29:55] | “Double-check your belt. The monkey probably stole your keys.” | 再检查一次你的腰带 猴子可能偷走钥匙了 |
[29:59] | Monkey. | 猴子 |
[30:04] | Hey. Hey there. Hi. What’s your name? Your name is… | 喂 你叫什么名字 |
[30:09] | No, no, no. Come back. Come back. | 不 回来 |
[30:11] | Dewey? Is that your name, Dewey? | 德伊 那是你的名字吗 |
[30:13] | No, no, no. What’s…? Dewey? Dexter? Dexter. Dexter, right? | 不对 德威 德克斯特 |
[30:17] | Hey, Dexter, you wanna give me those keys? | 德克斯特 把钥匙给我吧 |
[30:20] | I just want to lock up. | 我只是想锁门 |
[30:22] | Yes. Oh, good. Come to Papa. | 对 很好 过来找爸爸 |
[30:24] | Oh, thank you. Can I have those keys? | 谢谢 能把那些钥匙给我吗 |
[30:27] | Oh, good. What a good boy. | 很好 真是个好孩子 |
[30:29] | That’s okay. Oh, thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[30:31] | Oh, no, no, no. It’s okay. Thank you very, very much. | 不 不 没关系 非常 非常感谢你 |
[30:57] | Bad monkey. Stop that. | 坏猴子 快停 |
[30:59] | That’s not right. Are you done? | 那是不对的 你尿完了 |
[31:04] | Do you have an issue with me? Do you have an issue with me? | 你对我有意见吗 |
[31:06] | Because if I have a problem with somebody, I don’t pee on them, okay? | 因为我就算对人有意见 我也不会乱洒尿 |
[31:10] | And also… Let me tell you something. These keys? | 还有 我告诉你 钥匙在此 |
[31:14] | Hey. Dexter, that’s not funny. Give it back. | 德克斯特 这不好玩 快还来 |
[31:16] | Dexter. Give… | 德克斯特 快还来 |
[31:20] | Don’t. I know what you’re thinking. | 不要 我知道你在想什么 |
[31:22] | Don’t do it. Not a good idea. | 别那么做 那主意不好 |
[31:25] | Not… Dexter, I need those. | 德克斯特 我需要那些纸 |
[31:27] | Don’t encourage him. You think you’re funny for your friends, huh? | 别鼓励他 你以为你朋友觉得你很有趣 |
[31:30] | You three guys… what, he’s the ringleader, you’re the audience? | 怎么 他是头头 你们是观众 |
[31:33] | Yeah, no. Don’t do it, okay? | 别那么做 |
[31:35] | Lookit… You! | 你 |
[31:50] | Oh, this is not happening. | 这不是真的 |
[32:01] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[32:29] | What are you guys doing? | 你们干嘛 |
[32:32] | I can’t feel my lip. | 我嘴唇麻了 |
[32:35] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[32:40] | Man. | 老天 |
[33:06] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿… |
[33:10] | Hey, stop that. | 住手 |
[33:17] | Hog-tie him, boys. | 把他的腿绑起来 |
[33:20] | -Get him, that big old Bocephus of a man. -Hey, what are you doing? | -逮住他这个大猪头 -你干嘛 |
[33:24] | Cinch him up good. You ain’t so big now, are you? | 把他绑好 这下大也没用了吧 |
[33:27] | Hey. Hey, stop that. | 住手 |
[33:32] | Every night, year after year… | 每晚 年复一年 |
[33:35] | …one of you guards locks us up in these boxes. | 你们其中一个警卫 把我们锁在这些箱子里 |
[33:39] | Well, I hereby say, sir, enough! | 我特此声明 先生…够了 |
[33:44] | Fire up the iron horse, boys. | 发动火车头 |
[33:54] | -Hey, blondie? -Name’s Jedediah. | -金发男 -我叫杰迪戴亚 |
[33:57] | All right, Jedediah. Stop the train, please. | 杰迪戴亚 停住火车 |
[33:59] | -That’s a big no-can-do, cracker Jack. -What’s going on here, huh? | -我无能为力 卧轨男 -这是怎么回事 |
[34:03] | -Somebody’s gotta pay. -Pay for what? | -有人得受到惩罚 -为什么 |
[34:05] | I don’t know. Just pay. Now, stop whining and just take it like a man. | 我不知道 就是惩罚 别叫了 冷静接受惩罚吧 |
[34:15] | Seriously, stop the train. | 说真的 快停住火车 |
[34:16] | -All right, stop the train. -Thank you. | -好吧 停住火车 -谢谢 |
[34:19] | Now full speed ahead and ram him! | 现在全速前进压烂他 |
[34:22] | Split his head like a watermelon! | 把他的头压个稀巴烂 |
[34:26] | For crying out loud. | 拜托 |
[34:27] | All right, that’s enough. | 真是够了 |
[34:29] | We got a breach. | 有状况 |
[34:40] | I got him. I got him. I got him, guys. I got him… | 我逮到他了 我逮到他了 我逮到他了 |
[34:49] | -oh, my… -Prepare the catapults. | -老天 -准备投石器 |
[34:52] | Octavius, hold on. This ain’t your fight. | 奥克塔维厄斯 等等 这不是你的战场 |
[34:55] | This here giant’s on our land. | 这巨人在我们的土地上 |
[34:57] | Hey, little guy. Jed? Yeah. | 小家伙 小杰 |
[35:00] | Sorry, look. I just… I’m not a giant. I’m just an average-sized… | 我不是巨人 好吗 我身材中等 |
[35:03] | Don’t talk down to me. | 别一副高高在上的样子 |
[35:05] | I’m not a giant, guys. All right? You guys are really little. | 我不是巨人 是你们太小了 |
[35:08] | We may be small, but our hearts are large… | 我们也许小 心却很大 |
[35:12] | …metaphorically speaking. | 这是比喻性的说法 |
[35:15] | Don’t take that wrong. I’m saying you’re miniatures. | 我只是说你们是很迷你 |
[35:17] | Silence! The Roman Empire knows no boundaries. | 安静 罗马帝国无所不知 |
[35:20] | -Don’t you do it, son. -Do what? | -别那么做 孩子 -怎么做 |
[35:23] | -Octavius. -Don’t do what? | -奥克塔维厄斯 -别做什么 |
[35:24] | -Unleash hell! -Don’t… | -展开攻击 -不要 |
[35:39] | climb aboard, boy. | 上来 孩子 |
[35:41] | Take the hand, son. | 握紧我的手 孩子 |
[35:45] | Onboard. | 上马 |
[35:48] | That’s right. You better run, boy. You hear Jedediah? | 是啊 快逃吧 听见没 |
[35:52] | That mustachioed horseman ain’t always gonna | 那个八字胡男 |
[35:54] | be there to protect you, you hear me? | 他没办法永远保护你的 |
[35:59] | -Thank you. -Not at all. | -谢谢你 -别客气 |
[36:01] | Theodore Roosevelt, 26th president… | 西奥多罗斯福 第26任 |
[36:03] | …of these United States of America at your service. | 美国总统 为您效劳 |
[36:06] | Okay. I’m Larry Daley, the new night guard. | 我是拉瑞·戴利 新进夜班警卫 |
[36:13] | Pleasure to me you, Lawrence Daley. You’ll have to excuse me, though. | 幸会 拉瑞达理 不过请恕我失礼 |
[36:18] | The hunt is afoot. | 猎杀正在进行 |
[36:21] | Hunt’s afoot. | 进行猎杀 |
[36:23] | Excuse me, Mr. President. Could I ask you something? | 总统先生 我能问你一些事吗 |
[36:26] | -Yes, but just one question. -All right. | -可以 不过就一个问题 -好的 |
[36:29] | Okay, why? Is it just some, like, three-wishes kind of deal, or…? | 为什么 这是阿拉丁神灯吗 |
[36:34] | Not at all. Self-reliance is the key to a vigorous life. | 不是的 自己才是生存的关键 |
[36:37] | A man must look inward to find his own answers. How can I be of help? | 人要向自己的内心寻求解答 我能帮得上什么忙 |
[36:41] | I don’t really know how to put this, and please don’t take it the wrong way… | 我不知该怎么说 请别误会 |
[36:45] | …but isn’t everything in this museum supposed to be, you know… | 不过博物馆里的东西 不是应该… |
[36:49] | …dead? -Dead? | -一片死寂 -死寂 |
[36:52] | -Yeah. -Follow me. | -对 -跟我来 |
[36:57] | Yell all you want, pharaoh. | 随你叫吧 法老王 |
[36:59] | You’ve been in there 54 years. You’re not getting out tonight. | 你待54年了 今晚出不去的 |
[37:03] | There’s the source of all this commotion. | 那是一切混乱的根源 |
[37:06] | The Tablet of Ahkmenrah. | 阿卡曼拉刻写板 |
[37:10] | Arrived here in 1952 from the Nile expedition. | 1952年尼罗河探险后被送到此 |
[37:15] | On that night, everything in this museum came to life. | 就在当晚 博物馆里的一切都活了过来 |
[37:21] | And every night since. | 之后每晚也都如此 |
[37:28] | So everything in the museum comes to life every night? | 博物馆里的一切每晚都复活 |
[37:31] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[37:33] | And I’m supposed to do what? | 那我该做些什么 |
[37:36] | You’re the night watchman, Lawrence. | 你是守夜者 拉瑞 |
[37:39] | A venerable position in this institution. | 这机构里最值得尊敬的职位 |
[37:43] | -Come on, lad. -All right. Okay. This is impossible. | -走吧 -好了 这是不可能的 |
[37:47] | Nothing’s impossible. If it can be dreamed, it can be done. | 没有不可能的事 梦想也能成真 |
[37:49] | Hence the 20-foot jackal staring at you. Don’t make eye contact. | 所以巨大的胡狼神瞪着你 别看他 |
[37:53] | Your job is to make sure that everyone stays inside the museum… | 你的工作是确保大家待在博物馆 |
[37:56] | …because if the sun rises and anyone’s on the outside… | 当太阳出来 要是有人在外面 |
[37:59] | …we turn to dust. | 我们就会化为尘埃 |
[38:02] | -You turn to dust? -Dust. | -尘埃 -尘埃 |
[38:04] | -Really? -Really. | -真的 -真的 |
[38:07] | Now, it’s almost dawn. I shall help you restore order tonight. | 天快亮了 我帮你恢复秩序吧 |
[38:10] | But mark my words, it’s the last time I shall ever do so. Is that clear? | 不过这是我最后一次这么做 明白吗 |
[38:15] | Yeah. I mean… I mean, I guess. I don’t… | 明白 我想是吧 我想我不… |
[38:18] | Stop babbling, boy! Yes or no? | 别唠叨 明白还是不明白 |
[38:22] | -Yes. -Good. | -明白 -很好 |
[38:23] | Let’s ride. | 我们动身吧 |
[38:35] | All right. So the Hall of Reptiles is secure. | 好 爬虫动物厅很安全 |
[38:48] | What are you looking at? | 你在找什么 |
[38:52] | I’m tracking, dear boy. | 我在…追踪 |
[38:55] | Man’s got to track. Welcome to the family, Lawrence. | 有个人必须要追踪 欢迎来到这个大家庭 |
[38:59] | See you tomorrow night. | 明晚见了 |
[39:01] | Actually, I gotta be honest. I don’t think I’m coming back. | 说真的 我怀疑我会再来 |
[39:04] | What? You’ve only just begun. | 什么 你才刚开始呢 |
[39:06] | Yeah, well, this is not exactly what l… | 这不是我想要的 |
[39:09] | -Lawrence? -Yeah? | -拉瑞 -是 |
[39:10] | What did you do before you took this post? | 你之前是做什么的 |
[39:13] | Well, I’ve done a lot of different things. | 很多 我发明过 |
[39:15] | I invented this thing called the Snapper. | “啪哒弹指器” |
[39:17] | Did you give up on that as well? | 你也放弃发明了 |
[39:19] | No, I just hit a few roadblocks. | 不 我只是碰上了一些障碍 |
[39:21] | You might have heard of The clapper? | 你听说过”拍掌器”吗 |
[39:22] | -Lawrence. -Yes, sir? | -拉瑞 -是 先生 |
[39:24] | Some men are born great. Others have greatness thrust upon them. | 有些英雄造时势 有些时势造英雄 |
[39:29] | For you, this is that very moment. | 对你来说 这正是你的时机 |
[40:00] | Bully. Got you, boy. | 妙啊 唬到你了 孩子 |
[40:03] | Yeah. You got me. | 是啊 你是唬到我了 |
[40:08] | Say hello to your little friend. | 跟你的小小朋友打招呼吧 |
[40:12] | -What are you doing? -Put me down. | -你干嘛 -放我下来 |
[40:14] | I don’t like to be manhandled. | 我不喜欢被人抓着 |
[40:16] | -Just calm down, Jed. -It doesn’t feel good. | -冷静点 -这感觉很不好 |
[40:20] | -It makes me feel small and powerless. -You done? | -让我觉得自己渺小又无力 -说完没 |
[40:23] | I’m gonna shoot you in your dang eye. In your dadgum eye. | 我要射你的眼睛 射瞎你的狗眼 |
[40:29] | Yeah, keep shooting. Nothing’s gonna happen. | 继续射啊 根本不会有事 |
[40:31] | Now you know my shame. | 你现在知道我丢脸的地方了 |
[40:34] | Jedediah’s impotent rage. His guns don’t fire. Take me away. | 杰迪戴亚无能 他的枪没用 |
[40:40] | This ain’t over. You ain’t seen the last of me. | 还没完呢 你等着瞧吧 |
[40:42] | I don’t wanna hear it, okay? | 我不想听了 好吗 |
[40:44] | Duck! | 蹲下 |
[40:50] | The bigger they are, the harder they fall. | 个子越大 摔的越重 |
[40:52] | This is not worth 11.50 an hour. | 这工作给的钟点费也太低了 |
[40:54] | Look, the giant’s scared. There’s a bigger giant running around. | 巨人好怕 有更大的东西在跑耶 |
[41:35] | Hello. | 喂 |
[41:37] | Larry? | 拉瑞 |
[41:40] | Larry? | 拉瑞 |
[41:47] | Oh, don’t do that. We’re too old for surprises. | 别那样 我们年纪大不经吓 |
[41:50] | Really? I thought you liked surprises. Like how you surprised me… | 我以为你们喜欢惊喜 像你们给我的惊喜 |
[41:54] | …with the fact everything in the museum comes to life at night. | 像博物馆的东西晚上都会活过来 |
[41:56] | That little sweetheart. | 真是太有趣了 |
[41:58] | We wanted to tell you. You never would have believed us. | 你根本不会相信我们的 |
[42:01] | -You have any idea what I’ve been through? -What? | -你们知道我昨晚怎么过的吗 -什么 |
[42:03] | You have any idea what I’ve been through? | 你们知道我昨晚怎么过的吗 |
[42:06] | Keep a lid on it, butterscotch. | 安静点 胆小鬼 |
[42:08] | I don’t know if what happened last night was real, | 听着 我不知道那是真的假的 |
[42:10] | but I didn’t sign up for this. | 但我没同意要参一脚 |
[42:12] | I just need a regular job that is | 我只是需要一份正常工作 |
[42:14] | not life-threatening and pays my bills. | 没生命危险 又能应付开销 |
[42:16] | So thank you very much and I left my uniform in the office… | 所以感谢你们 我把制服留在办公室里 |
[42:20] | -…and I will be seeing you. -Larry! | -我把制服留在办公室 再见 -拉瑞 |
[42:28] | -Dad? -Hey. | -爸 -嘿 |
[42:31] | Hey, buddy. What are you guys doing here? | 小子 你来这干嘛 |
[42:33] | Oh, Erica had to be in court early, | 雅莉要去法院 |
[42:35] | so I’m taking Mr. Big Stuff here to school. | 所以我带大人物先生去学校 |
[42:37] | But he wanted to swing by, see you in the new job. | 他想来看你的新工作 |
[42:41] | It’s so awesome that you’re working here. | 你在这里工作真棒 |
[42:44] | Hey, Niko, you wanna take a little look-a-doo inside? | 小家伙 要不要进去看看 |
[42:46] | Maybe your dad will give you a vlP tour. | 也许你爸会给你贵宾级的导览 |
[42:48] | You know what? We’re pretty slammed this morning. | 其实 我们今天早上很忙 |
[42:51] | Yeah, but Nicky, I promise, | 不过尼克 我保证 |
[42:53] | I’ll show you around soon, okay? Deal? | 我很快就带你来参观 好吗 |
[42:56] | -Deal. -All right. | -好 -很好 |
[42:58] | -Bye, Dad. -Bye. | -拜 爸爸 -拜 |
[43:00] | -Love you. -Love you too, buddy. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 小乖 |
[43:02] | Bye, now. All right. | 再见 好 |
[43:33] | Hey, Larry. | 拉瑞 |
[43:35] | So I was thinking maybe I’ll give it one more night. | 我就再试一个晚上吧 |
[43:38] | I’m glad you came around. Welcome back. | 我很高兴 欢迎回来 |
[43:40] | You. New night guard, here, now. | 你 晚班警卫 马上过来 |
[43:51] | -What’s up? -“What’s up?” | -怎么了 -“怎么了 “ |
[43:53] | Oh, well, take a walk with me and I’ll show you, Mr.”what’s up?” | 跟我走 我带你去看 “怎么了先生” |
[43:57] | Come on. | 来 |
[44:00] | So would you kindly do me the favor of explaining this? | 麻烦你解释这是怎么回事 |
[44:08] | Okay. I’m guessing… | 好 这个嘛 |
[44:11] | And I’m just spitballing here, but looks like that Roman dude got cocky… | 我也只是猜想啦 不过我想 罗马人太狂妄 |
[44:16] | …and climbed over into the wild west. | 跑进大西部 |
[44:18] | And the cowboy knows Roman dude wants to take over his territory… | 牛仔知道罗马人想夺取他的地盘 |
[44:21] | …so he rounded up a posse and put him in the stockade. | 所以就把他架上示众台 |
[44:26] | “Let’s all laugh at me, the comedy night guard.” | 笑吧 搞笑夜班警卫 |
[44:29] | “No” is the answer. | 答案是不对 |
[44:31] | Sarcasm back at you, with your humor box. | 我这是挖苦你的烂幽默感 |
[44:36] | I wasn’t laughing. Pretending to laugh… | 我没笑 |
[44:37] | …if that’s what you want, some sort of battle of humor. | 我是假笑 如果那是你想要的 你想比幽默 |
[44:41] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[44:44] | No. | 不是的 |
[44:47] | I don’t want… No, I don’t want a battle of humor. | 我并不想比幽默 |
[44:49] | No, you don’t, because it would be a bloodbath. | 当然 因为那样你会一败涂地 |
[44:53] | Nothing funny about Little Bighorn. | 大角山战役并不好笑 |
[44:58] | No. I find it about as funny as a “fancist.” | 我认为那跟追星族一样可笑 |
[45:02] | It’s not funny. Okay? And I will not stand for this type of blatant… | 这不好笑 好吗 我不会容许这么过份的… |
[45:09] | If I’m not clear, tell me. | 要是我没说清楚 告诉我 |
[45:14] | Am I clear? | 我说清楚了吗 |
[45:16] | -Yeah. -Yeah? | -是啊 -是 |
[45:22] | Hey, cecil? | 克西 |
[45:25] | You got an extra copy of that instruction manual? | 那本指令手册你有备份吗 |
[45:28] | Oh, no. I’m afraid not, Larry. Listen, I’ll tell you what you do. | 恐怕没有 我告诉你该怎么做吧 |
[45:32] | Read some books. Brush up on your history. | 去看一些书 重温历史 |
[45:35] | Helped me a lot when I first started out. | 我刚来时 那对我助益很大 |
[45:39] | This museum was originally dedicated to that man on the horse up there… | 这间博物馆是献给那个骑马的人 |
[45:43] | …President Theodore Roosevelt. | 西奥多罗斯福 |
[45:44] | He absolutely loved history | 他喜爱历史 |
[45:46] | and believed that the more you know about the past… | 也相信人越明了过去 |
[45:48] | …the better prepared you are for the future. | 就更能准备好迎接未来 |
[45:53] | Okay, kids. Who can tell me what this room’s called? | 好了 谁能告诉我这间是什么 |
[45:57] | Very good. The Hall of African Mammals. | 很好 非洲哺乳动物陈列室 |
[45:59] | Right here we have the king of the jungle, the lion. | 这是丛林之王 狮子 |
[46:03] | Up ahead is one of my favorite creatures in the whole museum, | 上面是我最喜欢的动物之一 |
[46:06] | the capuchin monkey. | 僧帽猴 |
[46:07] | A highly intelligent primate known for its loving | 一种具有高度智慧的灵长类 |
[46:10] | and generous nature. | 以其仁慈慷慨的天性闻名 |
[46:16] | Excuse me? | 抱歉 |
[46:17] | I just thought that was… | 我只是觉得… |
[46:20] | I just was laughing in agreement. | 我只是有同感的笑出来 |
[46:25] | Happy monkey. | 快乐的猴子 |
[46:29] | All right, kids. This way. | 好了 孩子们 往这边来 |
[46:36] | Let me tell you something. I’m not buying it. | 我告诉你 我才不买帐 |
[46:38] | You might have them fooled, you might have the kids fooled. Not me. | 你骗的了小孩 骗不了我 你骗不倒我的 |
[46:42] | Can’t get past me. There’s a storm coming, buddy. | 等着瞧吧 好戏即将登场 |
[46:46] | There’s a storm coming. | 好戏即将登场 |
[46:50] | One of the most famous trackers in history, Sakagawea was the woman… | 历史上最有名的追踪者之一 莎卡佳薇 |
[46:53] | …who led Lewis and clark on their expedition to find the Pacific ocean. | 她引领路易斯和克拉克 找到太平洋 |
[46:57] | You guys have heard the saying, “Actions speak louder than words.” | 你们也许听过这句话 “坐而言不如起而行” |
[47:00] | And yet they wrote… | 但他们写… |
[47:03] | -Yes, Mr. Daley? -Yes. Was she deaf? | -是的 达理先生 -她是聋子吗 |
[47:07] | Was she deaf? No. She was not. But she… | 聋 不 她不是 |
[47:10] | Yeah, because… Just… She does seem a little bit sort of unresponsive. | 因为她看来有点…没反应 |
[47:16] | That’s because she’s a statue. | 那是因为她是一尊雕像 |
[47:20] | Kids, could you give me one sec? Go check her out. She’s really cool. | 等我一下 去看看她吧 她很酷的 |
[47:26] | -What are you doing? -I’m gonna be here every night. | -你这是干嘛 -既然我每晚都要待在这 |
[47:28] | I wanted to learn a little bit more about what I’m guarding. | 我想认识我所守卫的东西 |
[47:31] | Actually, I’ve got a bunch of questions. | 事实上 我有一堆问题 |
[47:34] | Maybe when you have a break, could I buy you a cup of coffee? | 等你休息 我能请你喝咖啡吗 |
[47:36] | A cup of coffee? | 喝咖啡 |
[47:38] | Yeah, I mean, just purely a, you know… | 对 纯粹是同事对同事 |
[47:42] | …colleague-to-colleague, information-download sort of coffee. | 资讯交流那类的咖啡 |
[47:46] | I finish in 20 minutes. I’ll meet you outside. | 过二十分钟再见 |
[47:48] | -Thank you. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[47:50] | -And have a good rest of your… -All right. Okay, kids. | -希望你有个好的…-好了 孩子们 |
[47:54] | It was incredible what she did. | 她很厉害 |
[47:55] | She literally led these men across rivers, up mountains… | 她引领这些人跋山涉水 |
[47:59] | …all with her newborn baby on her back. | 她身上还背着孩子 |
[48:01] | She was the ultimate working mother. | 她是终极的职业母亲 |
[48:03] | Wow, you are quite the Sakagawean expert. | 你真是莎卡假薇专家 |
[48:05] | -Sakagawean. -Sakagawean? | -是莎卡佳薇 -莎卡佳薇 |
[48:08] | Yeah. I should be, I’ve been writing my dissertation on her for four years. | 这是自然的 我这篇论文准备了四年 |
[48:12] | You’ve been working on one paper for four years? That would drive me crazy. | 四年写一篇论文 是我铁定会抓狂 |
[48:16] | Actually, it’s more like a 900-page book. | 其实那比较像是一本九百页的书 |
[48:20] | So, what’s your story? Have you always wanted to be a security guard? | 你呢 你从小就立志当警卫 |
[48:25] | -Oh, I didn’t mean to… -No, no, no. | -我不是故意…-不 不 不 |
[48:29] | No, I’m divorced and I have a 10-year-old son… | 我离婚了 还有个十岁大的儿子 |
[48:33] | …so I needed to find a more steady situation. | 我需要更稳定一点的生活 |
[48:37] | Got it. So, what can I tell you about the museum? | 懂了 你想知道馆里什么事 |
[48:40] | Okay, Attila the Hun. What is that guy’s problem? | 匈奴王阿提拉 他是怎么搞的 |
[48:43] | Attila was considered the only genuine threat to the Roman Empire. | 他是唯一威胁过罗马帝国的人 |
[48:47] | “Known as the ‘Scourge of God’… | 人称”恐怖魔王” |
[48:50] | …Attila and his Huns would often | 阿提拉和他的手下 |
[48:52] | tear off the limbs of their helpless victims. | 常将无助的受害者五马分尸 |
[48:56] | Attila was famous for his superstitious beliefs. | 他以迷信著称 |
[48:59] | He surrounded himself with a phalanx of sorcerers and magicians… | 身旁围绕着巫师和术士 |
[49:03] | …who advised and mystified him with their dark arts.” | 他们以黑魔法迷惑指使他 |
[49:59] | Larry? | 拉瑞 |
[50:01] | Just wanted to say good luck, son. | 我只想祝你好运 |
[50:03] | And goodbye. We’re clocking out for the last time. | 还有再见 这是我们最后一晚 |
[50:05] | If you’re ever in Boca, look us up. | 到了波卡 来找我们 |
[50:07] | Wait, you guys are going out of town? What if this doesn’t work out? | 你们要出城 万一这一切不顺利呢 |
[50:11] | Smart fellow like you? You’ll be fine. | 你这么聪明 一定没问题的 |
[50:13] | Yeah. We’ll just be a phone call away. Come on, walk us out. | 打个电话就能找到我们 送我们出去吧 |
[50:18] | You fellas go ahead. | 你们先走 |
[50:22] | I need a moment. | 我需要独处一下 |
[50:24] | He’s very emotional. A lot of memories in this room. | 他很感伤 这房里有许多回忆 |
[51:25] | Go crazy, big guy. | 好好玩吧 大个子 |
[51:32] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[51:34] | Quest for fire… | 找火 |
[51:36] | …over. Knock yourselves out. | 搞定 自己找乐子吧 |
[51:41] | Morning, dum-dum. | 早安 笨笨 |
[51:43] | Me no dum-dum. You dum-dum. You bring me gum-gum? | 我不笨笨 你笨笨 你有糖糖吗 |
[51:47] | Yes, I did, fathead. Lots and lots of gum-gum. | 有 大头呆 很多糖糖 |
[52:11] | What’s that? I can’t hear you through the glass. | 什么 我听不见 玻璃挡住了 |
[52:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[52:20] | Heave. | 用力拉 |
[52:22] | Heave. Heave. | 用力拉 |
[52:25] | Hey, what’s going on over here? | 怎么回事 |
[52:28] | We expand or we die. | 不扩张 就得死 |
[52:30] | Heave. | 用力拉 |
[52:33] | -Heave. -On the count of three… | -用力 -数到三 |
[52:35] | …you blow this anthill to kingdom come. | 就炸翻这个蚁丘 |
[52:39] | -And a one and a two… -Hey, Jed. Stop that. | -一个 两个 -杰迪戴亚 住手 |
[52:42] | No, no. You blow a hole in your mountain, all you’re gonna hit is a wall. | 别这样 你炸山 只是在炸墙 |
[52:46] | Step aside, Gigantor. | 别管闲事 巨怪 |
[52:48] | We got us a railroad to build. We’re blowing a hole in that thing. | 我们要建铁道 要炸山洞 |
[52:51] | Okay, first of all, enough with the Gigantor giant stuff, okay? | 第一 别再叫我什么巨怪了 |
[52:54] | -I’m just trying to close up shop. -We’re gonna blow it anyway. And a three! | -我只想停止这一切 -我们就是要炸 |
[52:59] | Yeah. What are you doing? | 是啊 碰 了不起 你干嘛 |
[53:03] | What’s it look like we’re doing? It’s manifest destiny. | 这像干嘛 这是天命 |
[53:07] | You can’t fight it and neither can I. Go! More dynamite. | 你无法与之抗衡 我也一样 再多用点火药 |
[53:11] | -Yeah, use it all. -All right. Okay. | -对 全用了 -好啊 很好 |
[53:13] | Listen, “octavus”? You gotta stop that. | 听着 屋大尾 你得停止那样 |
[53:16] | It’s octavius, mary. | 我叫奥克塔维厄斯 赖皮 |
[53:18] | Okay, you know what? Fine. Great. Here you go. This is what happens. | 好吧 来 事情就会变成这样 |
[53:22] | -You cannot do this. I am a Roman general. -Sorry. | -你不能这样 我是罗马将军 -抱歉 |
[53:24] | -I have rights. -And you. | -我有权利 -还有你 |
[53:26] | -Hey, no! Put me down! -Keep heaving, men. | -嘿 不 放我下来 -继续攻 |
[53:28] | You can’t stop progress! | 我会回来的 我发誓 |
[53:30] | We’re gonna have a little talk, okay? | 我们要谈一谈 |
[53:33] | I told you, I don’t like to be manhandled. | 我说过我不喜欢被人抓着 |
[53:35] | No, I will manhandle you, Jedediah. Now, listen, guys. | 不 我要抓着你 |
[53:39] | What is your problem, huh? Why can’t you just get along? | 你们到底是怎样 为什么老处不来 |
[53:42] | Look, we’re men. We fight, okay? That’s what we do. | 我们是男人 我们战斗 就这样 |
[53:45] | It’s kind of how we pass the time. | 我们都这样杀时间 |
[53:46] | You’re, like, a giant. A freak, if you will. | 你是巨人 怪胎 |
[53:49] | We can’t expect you to understand that. | 你没办法了解的 |
[53:51] | You got the whole room to run around in. You don’t have to be near each other. | 空间很大 你们不用腻在一起 |
[53:55] | -What, you mean…? -You’re gonna let us out? | -什么 你是说 -你要让我们出去 |
[53:59] | What, and just roam free? | 四处闲逛 |
[54:02] | Yeah. Yeah, I might, if you promise to behave. | 有可能 只要你们保证不乱来 |
[54:05] | That means no fireballs, no explosions, okay? | 那表示没火花 没爆炸 |
[54:09] | You have my word, my liege. | 我敢起誓 主人 |
[54:10] | Yeah, no problemo, Gigantor. | 是啊 没问题 巨怪 |
[54:13] | My name’s Larry, first of all. Okay, Jed? | 首先 我的名字叫拉瑞 阿嘉 |
[54:17] | So I call you Jed. I don’t call you Tiny, right? | 我叫你阿嘉 不叫你小人 |
[54:20] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[54:21] | “Hey, Teeny.” How does that sound? | 小鬼头 如何 |
[54:24] | I don’t like it. It hurts my feelings. | 我不喜欢 我很受伤 |
[54:27] | “Gigantor” makes me feel like some sort of freak, so… | “巨怪”也让我觉得像怪胎 |
[54:30] | I don’t. I just call you Larry. | 我不会那样 我就叫你拉瑞 |
[54:33] | Don’t be a kiss-ass, okay? | 少谄媚了 |
[54:35] | Look, I’m trusting you guys, all right? | 我现在信任你们 |
[54:37] | If you don’t do what I say, you can end up like the Mayan world there. | 你们要是不听我的话 就会跟小马雅人一样 |
[54:41] | Locked up. Take a look. | 被关起来 你们看 |
[54:43] | -Do they look happy? -No. | -他们看来高兴吗 -不 |
[54:47] | They look sad. | 他们看来很难过 |
[54:49] | They can’t do what they wanna do. Now, I’m letting you guys… | 因为他们不能为所欲为 |
[54:52] | …have a little bit of leash here. Don’t choke me with it, okay? | 现在我给你们一点自由 别让我失望 |
[54:55] | I gotta run. You guys play nice, okay? Okay. Good. Thanks. | 我得走了 好好相处 好吗 好 谢了 |
[55:01] | Hey, how’s that gum treating you, dum-dum? | 笨笨 糖糖好吃吗 |
[55:04] | Good. | 好吃 |
[55:08] | Oh, hey, Dexter. I’m just locking up. You want in? | 德克斯特 我要锁了 要进来吗 |
[55:13] | Yeah? | 很好 |
[55:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[55:24] | What’s that? You got my keys? | 什么 你拿了我的钥匙 |
[55:28] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[55:32] | Looks like Uncle Larry pulled a fast one on little Dexie. | 看来老拉瑞骗过小德克斯特了 |
[55:36] | Those are baby keys for a little baby. | 那是给小宝宝玩的玩具钥匙 |
[55:38] | Have fun with your baby keys, little baby monkey. | 好好玩吧 小猴子 |
[55:41] | Tomorrow I’ll bring you a little baby diapy so you can go poo-poo in it. | 也许明天我会带纸尿布给你 你可以拿来便便 |
[55:44] | I’ll give you a tickle because you’re a cute baby. | 我会搔搔你的痒 因为你是可爱的小猴子 |
[55:47] | While you cry all night long about how Uncle Larry fooled you, huh? | 拉瑞叔叔骗你 你要哭整晚吗 |
[55:52] | I told you there was a storm coming. | 我说过好戏即将登场 |
[56:02] | -Hey, Teddy. -Lawrence. | -你好 泰迪 -拉瑞 |
[56:04] | You impertinent pup. I knew you’d come back. | 你这个没礼貌的小子 我就知道你会回来 |
[56:07] | -You look like a man on a mission. -Yeah, I’m gonna give it another shot. | -你看来身负重任 -我准备再试一次 |
[56:18] | -You…? -What? | -你 -什么… |
[56:21] | -You checking her out? -The nerve. | -你在打量她 -真敢说 |
[56:25] | Checking her out. I’ve never heard of such a thing. | 打量 我没听过这种说法 |
[56:28] | No, no, no. I’m just… I mean because, you know, she’s very beautiful. | 不 我是说 她很美 |
[56:32] | -Beautiful? -Yeah. | -美 -是啊 |
[56:38] | -Rather handsome woman, I suppose. -Yeah. | -我认为是个俊俏的女人 -是啊 |
[56:41] | I don’t know, maybe you should go talk to her. | 也许你该去跟她说个话 |
[56:44] | -Indeed. Bless you, lad. -Yeah. All right. | -是啊 -祝福你 小子 |
[56:46] | -Carry on. -Good. See you. | -继续加油吧 -好 再见 |
[57:06] | I… | 我… |
[57:56] | Hey, hi. | 嘿 嗨 |
[57:58] | No! It’s okay! It’s okay. You guys speak English? | 不 没关系 没关系 你们会说英文吗 |
[58:02] | No? | 不会 |
[58:06] | Right. I don’t know what that means… | 是啊 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[58:08] | …and I know that you and I got off on the wrong foot last night, but… | 不过我知道我们一开始就没搞好 但是… |
[58:14] | …a little birdie told me that somebody likes… | 有只小鸟告诉我 有人喜欢 |
[58:20] | …magic. | 魔法 |
[58:21] | -Magic? -Magic. | -魔法 -魔法 |
[58:25] | Sorcery. | 巫术 |
[58:27] | Ah, sorcer… | 巫术 |
[58:28] | Yes. Illusion. | 对 幻术 |
[58:31] | Everybody likes magic. | 大家都喜欢魔法 |
[58:33] | And flowers. People like flowers. | 还有花 人们都喜欢花 |
[58:37] | There you go. Those are for you. | 那些是给你的 |
[58:39] | You know what else people like? Money. | 人们还喜欢什么 钱 |
[58:41] | The almighty dollar, right? But money can sometimes… | 无所不能的金钱 但金钱有时候会… |
[58:47] | …disappear. | 不见 |
[58:51] | At least that’s what I… | 至少我是这么… |
[58:54] | …hear. | 听说的 |
[58:56] | No wonder you can’t understand me. You got a coin in your ear. | 难怪你不懂我的话 你耳里有钱 |
[59:04] | Check this out. Anybody need a hanky? | 你们看 有人需要手帕吗 |
[59:07] | Well, I wouldn’t suggest this little feller because he has a nasty habit… | 我不建议拿这条小手帕 因为这顽皮的家伙 |
[59:12] | …of vanishing… | 会凭空消失 |
[59:16] | …into thin air! | 不要 那会穿帮… |
[59:19] | No, no. Don’t. That defeats the… Don’t! | 别五马分尸 各位 |
[59:39] | Not the limbs. Guys, please, do not tear the limbs. | 拜托 别五马分尸 |
[1:00:00] | Cortes, right? | 蔻蒂兹 对吧 |
[1:00:18] | How? | 怎么会 |
[1:00:21] | You! Don’t even think about it. Don’t you… | 想都别想 |
[1:00:25] | Dexter! | 德克斯特 |
[1:00:37] | Come on, guys! | 拜托你们 |
[1:01:04] | Hey, guys! | 喂 你们 |
[1:01:10] | Hey, guys. Hey, guys! | 嘿 两位… |
[1:01:14] | Sorry. What’s going on? What happened here? | 抱歉 怎么回事 |
[1:01:16] | I thought we had a deal. | 你们在干嘛 我们不是讲好了 |
[1:01:18] | We will never coexist with these buffoons. | 我们永远无法忍受这些小丑 |
[1:01:20] | We’re past words, Laredo. | 承诺已成过去 小赖 |
[1:01:22] | Now it’s time to let Smith & wesson do the talking! | 该让手上的家伙说话了 |
[1:01:26] | Those guns don’t even work. | 那玩意根本没用 |
[1:01:27] | They don’t? Take a look at this. | 是吗 你看着 |
[1:01:33] | Dexter! | 德克斯特 |
[1:02:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:02:31] | Ho! Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[1:02:41] | End of the line, cool breeze. | 你无路可逃了 小毛猴 |
[1:02:45] | End of the line. | 无路可逃 |
[1:03:04] | I am not playing games here. | 我可不是闹着玩的 |
[1:03:10] | Just hand them over. | 快给我 |
[1:03:17] | Easy. That’s it, Dexter. | 小心 很好 德克斯特 |
[1:03:20] | Nice and easy, Dex. That’s it. | 慢慢来 就是这样 |
[1:03:44] | Good Lord, Lawrence! Why are you slapping a monkey? | 老天 你干嘛打猴子 |
[1:03:47] | Teddy, this guy’s been pushing me, and I’m sick of it! | 这家伙一直惹我 我受够了 |
[1:03:51] | Poppycock. This little creature is your primate brother. | 胡说 这小家伙是你的远亲 |
[1:03:54] | Without him, there’s no us. | 没有他 就没有我们 |
[1:03:56] | Are you rabid? | 你得了狂犬病啦 |
[1:03:58] | Wipe that off. | 把泡泡擦干净 |
[1:04:00] | You have to deal with this creature with love and respect. | 你得对这小家伙展现爱和尊重 |
[1:04:03] | May I have the keys, dear friend? | 朋友 可以把钥匙给我吗 |
[1:04:06] | Thank you. Lawrence? | 谢谢 拉瑞 |
[1:04:11] | Well, you know what? | 知道么 |
[1:04:12] | You seem to know what you’re doing, so I’m gonna let you take over. | 你似乎很清楚该怎么做 所以我就让你接手 |
[1:04:15] | No, no. My dear boy, you can’t put up the white flag now. | 你不能现在就举白旗 |
[1:04:19] | The museum is on the verge of total anarchy. | 博物馆正濒临无政府状态 |
[1:04:21] | I tried! I came back tonight, didn’t I? | 我试过了 我今晚回来了 |
[1:04:23] | Tried? That was one night. I didn’t build the Panama canal in one day. | 就一晚 我也建不好巴拿马运河 |
[1:04:26] | That’s great, but I’m dealing with the most ridiculous job in history. | 很好 但这是史上最荒谬的工作 |
[1:04:30] | Some men are born great, Lawrence… | 有些英雄造时势 |
[1:04:31] | Yeah, I know. Others have greatness thrust upon them. | 是 我知道 泰迪 有些时势造英雄 |
[1:04:34] | You hit me with that chestnut last night. | 你昨晚就说过那句话了 |
[1:04:36] | The thing is, not everyone is great. | 不过不是每个人都是英雄 |
[1:04:39] | That’s the problem. Some of us are just ordinary. | 有些人只是普通人 |
[1:04:41] | No, you’re not, Lawrence. Stop wallowing in self-pity. | 你不是 别再顾影自怜了 |
[1:04:44] | Every journey begins with a footstep. | 每个伟大的旅程 都是由第一步开始 |
[1:04:46] | Teach the inhabitants to get along, they wouldn’t need to be locked up. | 要是你能教导居民和平相处 他们就不用被关起来了 |
[1:04:50] | That means a lot coming from a guy who’s spent the last 50 years… | 夜复一夜的 这话出自花五十年偷看女人 |
[1:04:53] | …spying on a girl he’s never even talked to. | 却不敢开口的人口中 还真有用 |
[1:04:56] | I was going to make contact. Lawrence, please. | 我本来要去跟她说话的 拜托 |
[1:05:00] | I’m done, all right? | 我受够了 好吗 |
[1:05:06] | No, Rexy! No! | 不 笨龙 |
[1:05:41] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:06:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:06:57] | No one comes here anymore. Besides, | 没人会再来这了 |
[1:06:59] | I took this tour in second grade, Daley. | 何况我二年级就来过了 |
[1:07:01] | I’m telling you, my dad’s gonna hook us up. | 我爸会给我们私人导览的 |
[1:07:04] | -Mr. Daley? -Yeah? | -达理先生 -是 |
[1:07:08] | -Foam. -Yes, I know. | -泡沫 -是啊 我知道 |
[1:07:10] | In the Neanderthal display. | 在尼安德塔人展示区里 |
[1:07:11] | There was an incident last night with the fire extinguisher. | 昨天晚上 灭火器出了点状况 |
[1:07:14] | I was on my way to go clean it up. | 我正要去清理 |
[1:07:16] | Okay, don’t bother. You’re fired. | 不用麻烦 你被炒了 |
[1:07:20] | I don’t think we’re getting a tour today. | 今天没得参观了 |
[1:07:23] | Your dad just got canned, dude. | 你爸刚被炒了 |
[1:07:26] | Excuse me? | 抱歉 |
[1:07:29] | Mr. McPhee? | 麦菲先生 |
[1:07:31] | Excuse me, Mr. McPhee? | 抱歉 麦菲先生 |
[1:07:33] | Can I talk to you about this, please? | 我能跟你谈一谈吗 |
[1:07:35] | -Sir? -What? | -先生 -干嘛 |
[1:07:36] | I know I screwed up, but I finally understand how to do this job. | 我错了 但我现在知道该怎么做了 |
[1:07:40] | -You obviously don’t. -No, I didn’t, but now I do. | -你显然是不知道 -我本来不知 但现在知道了 |
[1:07:43] | -Really, Mr. McPhee… -Doctor. | -真的 麦菲先生 -博士 |
[1:07:46] | Dr. McPhee. | 麦菲博士 |
[1:07:49] | Can you please give me one more night? | 你能再给我一个晚上吗 |
[1:07:54] | -One more night. -Okay, thank you. | -就再一晚 -好 谢谢 |
[1:07:56] | And if anything is the tiniest… | 要是你当班之后 |
[1:08:01] | …after your shift: | 有任何事发生 |
[1:08:04] | Because… | 因为… |
[1:08:09] | -Got it. -Okay? | -我了 -好吗 |
[1:08:11] | Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice… | 骗我一次 是我丢脸 骗我两次 |
[1:08:20] | Shame on me. Fool me… Shame on me. | 是我丢脸…我丢脸 |
[1:08:23] | -You. -Fool me twice… Got it. | -你 -骗我两次 我了 |
[1:08:26] | -Take it or leave it. -Okay. Thank you. | -接不接受随你 -好 谢谢 |
[1:08:33] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[1:08:34] | -What’s wrong? -Maybe you should ask Nicky. | -怎么了 -也许你该去问尼克 |
[1:08:40] | Hey, buddy. What’s going on? | 小子 怎么回事 |
[1:08:43] | You got fired. | 你被炒了 |
[1:08:45] | What are you talking about? I didn’t get fired. | 什么 我并没有被炒啊 |
[1:08:49] | I came to the museum this morning. I saw your boss yelling at you. | 我今早去了博物馆 你老板对你大吼 |
[1:08:54] | Why didn’t you tell me? Everything’s fine. | 你怎么没告诉我 一切都没事 |
[1:08:57] | We just had a little misunderstanding. | 没事 我们只是有点误会 |
[1:08:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:09:02] | It’s hard to explain. I mean, you wouldn’t bel… | 很难解释 我是说 你不会相信… |
[1:09:06] | You know what? Let me show you. | 这样吧 我就让你见识一下 |
[1:09:09] | -Show me what? -Come to work with me tonight. | -见识什么 -跟我一起去上班 |
[1:09:12] | Larry? | 拉瑞 |
[1:09:13] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你谈一谈吗 |
[1:09:19] | Am I in trouble? | 我有麻烦吗 |
[1:09:21] | Larry, what are you doing? | 拉瑞 你在干嘛 |
[1:09:22] | I just wanna show him what I do. That’s all. | 我想让他看看我的工作 |
[1:09:25] | I love that you wanna share that with him, but I gotta tell you… | 我很高兴你想和他分享 可是 |
[1:09:28] | …I don’t think Nicky has any room in his heart for more disappointment. | 我不认为尼克能再次承受失望 |
[1:09:33] | He won’t be disappointed. | 他不会失望的 |
[1:09:35] | Larry. | 拉瑞 |
[1:09:37] | He won’t be disappointed. | 他不会失望的 |
[1:09:45] | Listen, hang out in the security office till everyone’s gone. | 在警卫室等到大家离开 |
[1:09:48] | Then I’m gonna come get you. All right? | 之后我就会来找你 好吗 好 |
[1:10:10] | Hey, miss? I’m gonna have to ask you to vacate the premises. | 小姐 我得请你离开本馆 |
[1:10:13] | -Hey there. -Hey. | -你好 -嘿 |
[1:10:16] | -Good place to think, huh? -Yeah. Definitely. | -很棒的沉思之地 -是啊 |
[1:10:21] | So no big plans tonight? | 今晚没约会啊 |
[1:10:23] | Yeah, no, I’m not really a big-plan person. | 我不大喜欢约会 |
[1:10:27] | I prefer hanging out with people who are dead for 200 years. | 我喜欢跟已死之人相处 |
[1:10:30] | It’s the live ones that throw me. | 活人令我困惑 |
[1:10:31] | That’s cool. Seriously though, you do have to leave. | 但说真的 你得走了 |
[1:10:36] | -Seriously? -Yeah, sorry. It’s museum rules. | -认真的 -抱歉 博物馆的规定 |
[1:10:38] | We’re sort of locking everything up. | 我们要把一切都锁起来 |
[1:10:40] | You’re really taking your job seriously. | 你很认真执行你的工作 |
[1:10:44] | You know, once I clip on the tie, I’m all business. | 我一戴上领带 就很认真 |
[1:10:47] | -I get it. -Yeah. | -我明白了 -好 |
[1:10:49] | How’s that dissertation coming? | 论文进度如何 |
[1:10:52] | I’ve hit a dead end. I mean, research can only get me so far. | 我遇上瓶颈了 研究只能让我到此为止 |
[1:10:55] | I’m never gonna know who she really was. | 我永远不会认识真正的她 |
[1:10:58] | So I think it’s time that I move on to another subject. | 我想我该研究别的主题了 |
[1:11:03] | I’ll let you get back to work. | 我就让你继续工作吧 |
[1:11:06] | -Good night, Larry. -Yeah, okay. | -晚安 拉瑞 -好… |
[1:11:10] | Night. | 晚安 |
[1:11:19] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:11:22] | Rebecca! | 贝嘉 |
[1:11:26] | -Hey, Rebecca. -Hey. | -嘿 贝嘉 -嘿 |
[1:11:28] | Hey. Listen, I don’t think you should give up on your paper. | 我不认为你该放弃你的论文 |
[1:11:32] | Okay. Why? | 好吧 为什么 |
[1:11:34] | All right, look, this is gonna sound crazy, all right? | 这听起来可能有点疯狂 |
[1:11:37] | I mean, it’s gonna sound, like, really, really crazy. | 听起来真的很疯狂 |
[1:11:39] | -Okay. -No, I mean insanely crazy. | -好吧 -我是说超疯狂的疯狂 |
[1:11:42] | -I can handle it. -Okay. | -我能接受 -好 |
[1:11:45] | You know how they say in certain museums, history comes alive? | 你知道在某些博物馆里 历史会栩栩如生 |
[1:11:49] | -Yeah. -In this museum… | -是啊 -在这间博物馆里 |
[1:11:53] | …it actually does. | 一切真的活了过来 |
[1:11:56] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡说什么 |
[1:12:02] | Everything in this museum comes to life at night. | 这馆内的一切在晚上都会活过来 |
[1:12:10] | -Really? -Yeah, really. I’m not kidding you. | -真的 -是真的 我没骗你 |
[1:12:13] | You know that tablet? The Tablet of Ahkmenrah? | 你知道阿卡曼拉刻写板吧 |
[1:12:16] | It actually brings things to life. It’s like some ancient spell. | 它让一切活过来 |
[1:12:19] | Since the ’50s, every night everything’s been coming to life. | 自它来了以后 一切都活了过来 |
[1:12:22] | Teddy Roosevelt told me. Seriously. | 泰迪罗斯福跟我说的 真的 |
[1:12:25] | The monkey, Dexter? The cute little… | 那只猴子 德克斯特 |
[1:12:27] | -what is he? -Capuchin. | -他是什么来着 -僧帽猴 |
[1:12:29] | A capuchin. Right. The capuchin. He urinated on me and bit my nose. | 僧帽猴 他咬了我的鼻子 还在我身上撒了尿 |
[1:12:33] | And Sakagawea is in her case, alive every night… | 莎卡佳薇在柜子里 每晚都复活 |
[1:12:37] | …just listening to Lewis and clark argue. | 聆听路易斯和克拉克吵嘴 |
[1:12:39] | So if you really wanna get inside her head… | 所以你要是想了解她 |
[1:12:43] | …I can hook that up. | 我能帮你安排 |
[1:12:47] | That’s cool. | 真是太棒了 |
[1:12:48] | Yeah, it’s cool. It’s freaking awesome. | 是啊 是很棒 棒呆了 |
[1:12:54] | Make fun of the history geek. | 嘲笑历史学者 |
[1:12:57] | -No. Rebecca! -Good night, Larry. | -不是的 贝嘉 -晚安 拉瑞 |
[1:13:02] | No, I’m not making fun of you. Rebecca. | 我不是在嘲笑你 贝嘉 |
[1:13:16] | -Here you go. Best seat in the house. -What’s going on? | -馆内的最佳座位 -怎么回事 |
[1:13:19] | If I told you, you’d think I’m crazy. I’m gonna show you. | 用说的你不会信 我让你自己看 |
[1:13:21] | -What? -You’ll see in about 20 seconds. | -什么 -你再过20秒就会看到了 |
[1:13:25] | -Okay, you like Tyrannosaurus Rex? -Yeah. | -你喜欢暴龙吧 -喜欢 |
[1:13:27] | Yeah? Well, I call him Rexy. | 我叫他小龙 |
[1:13:30] | And he’s about to come to life, Nicholas, in… | 他就快活过来了 儿子 再过 |
[1:13:37] | …five, four, three, two… | 五 四 三 二 |
[1:13:49] | -Dad? -Hang on a sec. | -爸 -等一下 |
[1:13:51] | Say hello to Rexy! | 跟小龙打声招呼吧 |
[1:13:56] | Dad, are you okay? | 爸 你没事吧 |
[1:13:59] | This is weird. | 怪了 |
[1:14:01] | Guys! Come on! | 大家出来啊 |
[1:14:04] | Sundown! | 太阳下山了 |
[1:14:08] | Hey, T.R., come on, rise and shine. Buddy, I need you to wake up. | 总统 起床了 我要你醒来 |
[1:14:11] | Come on, my kid is here. I need you to wake up. | 我儿子来了 醒醒啊 |
[1:14:14] | Texas? Texas! Come on! Texas! Come on! Get on, Texas! | 德克萨斯 快点 快跑啊 |
[1:14:17] | Get on, Texas! Get up. | 快跑 德克萨斯 |
[1:14:19] | Just stop, okay? | 别闹了 好吗 |
[1:14:21] | No, Nicky, I’m telling you, there’s this tablet, okay? | 尼克 我告诉你 那里有个板子 |
[1:14:25] | Called the Tablet of Ahkmenrah. Every night… | 阿卡曼拉刻写板 |
[1:14:27] | -Now there’s a tablet? -Yeah, there is. | -这下又有个板子了 -是啊 |
[1:14:30] | Come on, Dad. | 拜托 爸 |
[1:14:33] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[1:14:39] | -It’s gone. -What’s gone? | -它不见了 -什么不见了 |
[1:14:41] | The tablet. I think somebody stole it. | 板子 我想有人偷走了它 |
[1:14:45] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 |
[1:14:47] | I’m not kidding, Nicky. | 我不是开玩笑的 儿子 |
[1:14:53] | Nicky? | 尼克 |
[1:14:56] | Hey, Nicky! | 嘿 尼克 |
[1:14:59] | Hey! Hey, Nicky! Where are you going? | 嘿 尼克 你要去哪 |
[1:15:02] | -Home. -What? Wait a minute. | -回家 -等一下 |
[1:15:10] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:15:20] | You guys shouldn’t be here. | 你们不该在这里的 |
[1:15:23] | Give us the tablet, son. | 把板子给我们 |
[1:15:24] | Wait a minute, Nicky. What are you guys doing? | 等等 尼克 你们在干嘛 |
[1:15:26] | We’re not gonna hurt you. Give us the tablet. | 我们不会伤害你 把板子给我们 |
[1:15:28] | I’m sorry to tell you this, son, but your dad doesn’t work here. | 抱歉告诉你这一切 孩子 不过你爸不在这工作 |
[1:15:32] | He got fired this morning. Couldn’t hack it. | 他被炒了 无法胜任 |
[1:15:35] | Dad? I thought you said you weren’t fired. | 爸 你说过你没被炒的 |
[1:15:38] | I did. They’re lying, trying to steal that thing. | 他们骗人 这样他们才能偷东西 |
[1:15:40] | Turn the middle piece, you’ll see what I was talking about. | 把中间那块翻过来 你就明白了 |
[1:15:43] | That is museum property, son. Give it back. | 那是博物馆的财产 孩子 拿给我 |
[1:15:45] | Nicky, trust me. Just turn it. | 尼克 相信我 快翻 |
[1:15:47] | -Give us the tablet! -Nicky? | -把板子给我们 -尼克 |
[1:15:50] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[1:16:14] | Nick? Run. Now. | 尼克 快跑 |
[1:16:17] | Get back here, kid! | 给我回来 小鬼 |
[1:16:21] | Bad idea, Larry. | 坏主意 拉瑞 |
[1:16:23] | You wanna dance, hot dog? You wanna dance? | 想打架吗 |
[1:16:26] | Gus, you’re an old man. I don’t wanna hurt you. | 葛斯 你是老人 我不想伤你 |
[1:16:31] | You see, Larry, a few years into the job, the three of us realized that… | 拉瑞 担任这工作几年下来 我们就明白 |
[1:16:35] | …like everything else in this museum, we got new life at night. | 我们就像博物馆里的一切 夜里会有新生命 |
[1:16:39] | Sundown to sunrise, we felt young again. | 日落到日出 我们都重获新生 |
[1:16:44] | Okay. Did not see that coming. | 我没想到有那招 |
[1:16:46] | Gave us an energy boost. | 让我们重获活力 |
[1:16:48] | We love the nightlife, Larry. | 我们喜欢夜生活 拉瑞 |
[1:16:50] | So when we found out they were gonna fired us… | 所以一等他们辞退我们 |
[1:16:53] | …we had to steal the tablet. | 我们就得偷走板子 |
[1:16:54] | Everyone knows you need the money. | 大家都知道你需要钱 |
[1:16:56] | Add the stuff we planted in your place… | 栽赃在你家的赃物 |
[1:16:59] | …pretty obvious you committed the crime. | 刚好成了你的罪证 |
[1:17:01] | Take care of that cut. | 好好照料伤口 |
[1:17:03] | Come on, guys, let’s go find that kid. | 我们去找那个小鬼吧 |
[1:17:07] | -Sweet dreams, cupcake! -No! | -祝你好梦 呆头 -不 |
[1:17:09] | Pile driver! | 岩石落下技 |
[1:17:11] | Let’s get our tablet. | 我们去拿板子吧 |
[1:17:39] | Thank you very much. We’ll take it from here. | 谢谢 我们就从这里接手 |
[1:17:42] | Nicky! | 尼克 |
[1:17:45] | Just in time, Larry. We were just locking up. | 刚好 我们正要锁门呢 |
[1:17:49] | Sleep tight, hotshot. | 好好睡吧 |
[1:17:53] | Let’s grab everything we can fence. | 快去拿值钱的东西吧 |
[1:17:55] | I don’t know about you, but I’m planning on a long retirement. | 我打算要过一段好日子 |
[1:18:08] | Teddy! Teddy, if you’re out there, I need you, pal! | 泰迪 你在的话 我需要你 |
[1:18:14] | Someone call my name? | 有人叫我吗 |
[1:18:17] | Theodore Roosevelt, at your service. | 西奥多罗斯福 为您效命 |
[1:18:19] | Teddy, can you get us out of here? | 泰迪 你能带我们出去吗 |
[1:18:21] | Can’t do it, man. This is your moment. | 做不到 这是你人生的机会 |
[1:18:24] | Will you save the lectures, please? I’m not you. Okay? | 拜托你少开讲了 我不是你 |
[1:18:26] | I didn’t build the Panama canal, I wasn’t president of the United States! | 我没建巴拿马运河 也不是总统 |
[1:18:30] | I need some help. Come on. | 我需要帮忙 |
[1:18:31] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[1:18:35] | …I never did any of those things. Teddy Roosevelt did. | 那些事也不是我做的 是泰迪罗斯福做的 |
[1:18:39] | I was made in a mannequin factory in Poughkeepsie. | 我是模型工厂的产品 |
[1:18:42] | I never shot a wild beast. | 我从未射杀过野兽 |
[1:18:44] | I’m not even brave enough to tell that beautiful woman I love her. | 我也没勇气告诉那位女士我爱她 |
[1:18:48] | But you… | 不过你 |
[1:18:50] | …you gotta finish the job this time. You can’t quit. | 你这次得完成这个工作 你不能放弃 |
[1:18:57] | I’m made of wax, Larry. | 我是蜡做的 拉瑞 |
[1:18:59] | What are you made of? | 你又是什么做的 |
[1:19:05] | -Wait! That’s all you got for me? -That’s it! | -等等 那就是你的忠告 -没错 |
[1:19:21] | That’s it. Come on. | 这就对了 来吧 |
[1:19:23] | Duck! | 低头 |
[1:19:26] | Go over there! | 过去 |
[1:19:48] | Hey. Hi. How you doing? Sorry to bother you… | 嗨 你好吗 抱歉打扰你了 |
[1:19:52] | …but your guys there? Your jackal guys? | 不过 你的卫兵 你的胡狼神… |
[1:19:54] | Do you think you could ask them to back off, please? | 你能不能请他们退下 |
[1:19:57] | We’re not trying to hurt you, they think we are. | 我们不想伤你 但他们不这么想 |
[1:19:59] | Could you do it like now? | 拜托你快点 |
[1:20:06] | Thank you. Nicky. | 谢谢你 尼克 |
[1:20:09] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[1:20:18] | Dad? | 爸 |
[1:20:31] | You would not believe how stuffy it is in there. | 你不会相信这里面有多闷 |
[1:20:35] | -How come you speak English? -I went to cambridge University. | -你怎么会说英文 -我上过剑桥 |
[1:20:39] | You went to cambridge? | 你上过剑桥 |
[1:20:40] | I was on display in the Egyptology Department. | 我在埃及古物学系作过展示 |
[1:20:44] | I am Ahkmenrah, fourth king of the fourth king… | 我是阿卡曼拉 第四王朝的第四任国王 |
[1:20:46] | …ruler of the land of my fathers. | 我父亲王国的统治者 |
[1:20:50] | I am Larry… | 我是拉瑞 |
[1:20:53] | …son of Milton… | 密尔顿之子 |
[1:20:55] | …and this is my son, Nick. | 这是我儿 尼克 |
[1:20:59] | And we hail from Brooklyn. | 我们来自布鲁克林 |
[1:21:02] | Well, I do. I mean, he comes out and stays with me on wednesdays… | 就我啦 他每周三和… |
[1:21:05] | …and every other weekend. | 隔周周末跟我住 |
[1:21:07] | That was the custody agreement that we had. | 监护权的协议 |
[1:21:12] | Larry, Nick, guardians of Brooklyn… | 拉瑞 尼克 布鲁克林守护者 |
[1:21:16] | …I am forever in your debt. | 我永远感谢你们 |
[1:21:18] | Now bestow the tablet upon me… | 现在请将刻写板给我 |
[1:21:20] | …so that I may assume command of my kingdom. | 好让我重掌我的王国 |
[1:21:24] | Oh, yes. Okay, the tablet. I would… | 好 刻写板 我很乐意 |
[1:21:27] | …love to bestow it upon you, but we don’t actually… | 将它返回给你 可是它不在 |
[1:21:31] | …have it. | 我们手上 |
[1:21:40] | Thanks, guys. Don’t worry. I’ll watch out for him! | 谢了 我会保护他的 |
[1:21:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:22:00] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[1:22:03] | Huns. | 匈奴人 |
[1:22:05] | I gotta deal with this guy. | 我得解决这个家伙 |
[1:22:44] | Pardon me, Larry. I speak Hun. | 抱歉 拉瑞 我会说匈奴话 |
[1:22:54] | He says that he wants to rip you apart. | 他想把你五马分尸 |
[1:22:56] | All right. Again with the ripping. Listen, I understand. | 又要分尸 我明白 |
[1:22:59] | I get it. Ripping for you… You want to rip things, okay? | 我懂了 你想撕扯什么 |
[1:23:02] | And I think maybe that’s because somebody ripped you a long time ago. | 也许是因为很久以前 有人撕扯了你 |
[1:23:07] | In here. | 在这里 |
[1:23:09] | Somebody ripped little… | 很久以前 |
[1:23:11] | …baby Attila a long time ago, right here. | 有人伤了小阿提拉 就在这里 |
[1:23:16] | They ripped something out, didn’t they? | 他们摧毁了某个东西 对吧 |
[1:23:21] | They ripped the love. | 他们摧毁了爱 |
[1:23:23] | They ripped the love right out of you, didn’t they? | 让你失去了爱 |
[1:23:26] | A little baby all alone in a tent… | 小宝宝孤单待在帐棚里 |
[1:23:31] | …whose daddy went off… | 爸爸出门去 |
[1:23:34] | …to pillage some town… | 去掠夺某个城镇 或者 |
[1:23:37] | …or go and plunder somewhere, just doing his job. | 去抢某个地方 做他该做的事 |
[1:23:40] | But who was left alone? | 可是谁被扔在家里 |
[1:23:45] | You. | 你 |
[1:23:52] | Let it out. Let it go. Let it go. | 别压抑 释放出来吧 |
[1:24:17] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[1:24:22] | You’re next. | 你是下一个 |
[1:24:28] | Good. That’s good. Just breathe. | 很好 深呼吸 |
[1:24:35] | -Larry Daley. -Yeah. | -拉瑞·戴利 -在 |
[1:24:40] | Good. Yes. | 很好 |
[1:24:42] | Yeah. Okay. Good, good. | 是 很好 很好 |
[1:24:46] | All right! I need everybody to listen up! | 好了 大家听着 |
[1:24:53] | Guys! Come on! | 各位 听我说 |
[1:24:58] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[1:25:14] | My dum-dum want to speak. | 我的笨笨有话要说 |
[1:25:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:25:18] | Now, this here’s King Ahkmenrah. | 这位是阿卡曼拉王 |
[1:25:21] | His tablet is what brings you to life every night. | 他的板子让各位每晚重获新生 |
[1:25:24] | And those old night watchmen? They stole it. | 这些夜班老警卫偷走了它 |
[1:25:27] | Now, we need to find those guards and get the tablet back… | 在天亮之前 |
[1:25:30] | …and we need to do it before morning. | 我们得找到这些警卫 拿回板子 |
[1:25:32] | Civil war guys, head over to the Planetarium wing. | 南北战争士兵 快去天文馆 |
[1:25:37] | My explorer friend whose name escapes me. | 我不记得我探险家朋友的名字了 |
[1:25:40] | -It’s columbus. -Right, columbus! Right, I’m sorry. | -是哥伦布 -哥伦布 对 真抱歉 |
[1:25:44] | There’s no nameplate, so… columbus, take the Neanderthals… | 你又没挂名牌 哥伦布 带尼安德塔人去搜索 |
[1:25:47] | …and do a sweep from Invertebrates all the way through Reptiles. | 无脊椎和爬虫类动物陈列室 |
[1:25:50] | Jed and octavius, their van’s parked out back. | 杰迪戴亚和奥克塔维厄斯 他们的货车在后面 |
[1:25:53] | Go take care of it. | 看住它 |
[1:25:53] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, no! No, sir. I ain’t working with toga boy. | 不要 我不跟穿袍子的人合作 |
[1:25:56] | Romans work alone. | 罗马人单打独斗 |
[1:25:59] | -That didn’t hurt. Don’t be a baby. -Yes, it did. | -那又不会痛 少孩子气了 -会痛啦 |
[1:26:01] | Come on. | 少蠢了 |
[1:26:03] | That was much harder! | 那一下比较用力 |
[1:26:05] | Guys, come on! | 两位 拜托 |
[1:26:07] | Jed, octavius. | 阿嘉 奥克塔维厄斯 |
[1:26:09] | Take away the fact you were born 2000 years apart… | 你们的年代虽然差了两千年 |
[1:26:12] | …you guys aren’t that different. | 但你们并没有那么大的差异 |
[1:26:14] | You’re both great leaders. | 你们都是伟大的领袖 |
[1:26:16] | You just want what’s best for your people, right? | 你们都为自己的人民谋福利 对吗 |
[1:26:19] | -Yeah. -Yeah. | -对 -对 |
[1:26:20] | Civil war dudes. | 南北战争的兵士们 |
[1:26:24] | You guys are brothers, for God’s sakes. You gotta stop fighting. | 拜托 你们是同胞 别再打斗了 |
[1:26:29] | North wins. Slavery’s bad. Sorry. | 北方赢了 奴隶不对 抱歉 |
[1:26:33] | Don’t wanna burst your bubble. | 我并不想毁了你们的幻想 |
[1:26:36] | But, South, you guys get Allman Brothers… | 不过南方 你们有艾曼兄弟 |
[1:26:40] | …and NAScAR, so just chill! | 还有房车赛 别激动了 |
[1:26:44] | Look, without that tablet, all of this… | 听着 没有了刻写板 这一切 |
[1:26:48] | …this whole coming-to-life-at-night thing, it all goes away. | 夜生活就会划下休止符 |
[1:26:52] | Now, I don’t wanna let that happen, but I need your help. | 我不想那样 但我需要你们帮忙 |
[1:26:55] | We can get this done, but we gotta do it together. | 我们做得到 但我们得齐心合力 |
[1:26:59] | So who’s with me? | 谁要帮我 |
[1:27:01] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:27:03] | -Who’s with me? -Yeah! | -谁跟我同一阵线 -好耶 |
[1:27:05] | -Yeah! -Charge! | -好啊 -冲啊 |
[1:27:09] | All right! Now, let’s do this, people! | 好耶 我们动手吧 |
[1:27:14] | And animals! | 还有动物们 |
[1:27:18] | And weird, faceless puppet creatures. Come on, let’s go! Let’s do it! | 还有无脸男们 一起来吧 |
[1:27:44] | Come on! Follow me, boys! | 跟我来 各位 |
[1:27:46] | Geronimo! | 吉拉尼莫 |
[1:28:00] | Oh, jeez. | 天哪 |
[1:28:16] | Now, boys, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. | 各位 要来软的还是硬的 |
[1:28:25] | I guess it’s gonna be the hard way. | 我想你们是想来硬的 |
[1:28:31] | Right, men, we’re almost there. | 我们就快到了 |
[1:28:56] | Save yourself! | 救救你自己吧 |
[1:28:58] | I ain’t quitting you! | 我不想戒掉你 |
[1:29:02] | Gus? | 葛斯 |
[1:29:06] | Reginald? | 雷纳 |
[1:29:07] | Fellas, where are you? | 两位 你们在哪里 |
[1:29:10] | Guys? | 兄弟们 |
[1:29:23] | That’s what I’m talking about. Good job, gentlemen. | 我就说嘛 干的好 |
[1:29:26] | Loving the teamwork! | 团队合作太棒了 |
[1:29:48] | They’ve vanished. How will we find them? | 他们消失了 要怎么找他们 |
[1:29:52] | I know someone who can help. Come on. | 我知道有人能帮忙 来吧 |
[1:29:55] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[1:30:04] | Hey, Sakagawea, or wea. Listen, I need a favor. Somebody stole his tablet. | 莎卡佳尾 或佳薇 有人偷了他的板子 |
[1:30:08] | You think you can track the guys who took it? | 你能追踪拿走它的人吗 |
[1:30:11] | He went east but he lost control and crashed. | 他往东走 不过失控撞车了 |
[1:30:16] | You’re amazing. How can you tell that? | 真厉害 你怎么知道的 |
[1:30:23] | He left the wagon… | 他放弃车子 |
[1:30:25] | …and went back. | 跑回去了 |
[1:30:27] | He went back? | 跑回去 |
[1:30:30] | Why would he go back? | 他为什么要回去 |
[1:30:35] | Get out of the way! | 让开 |
[1:30:44] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[1:30:46] | You’re worth saving, my dear. | 你值得我救 亲爱的 |
[1:30:51] | -That’s problematic. -Teddy. Oh, man. | -这下有问题了 -泰迪 老天 |
[1:30:53] | Larry, relax. I’m wax. | 拉瑞 别紧张 我是蜡做的 |
[1:30:56] | You gotta do something. Dawn’s approaching. | 不过快天亮了 |
[1:30:58] | -Half the museum’s running amuck outside. -He’s got my tablet. | -馆里大半的东西都在外面乱跑 -他拿了我的板子 |
[1:31:04] | Come on, ockie! | 走吧 小屋 |
[1:31:12] | At your service, Gigantor! | 为您效劳 巨怪 |
[1:31:14] | How can we be of assistance, my liege? | 主人 我们该怎么帮忙 |
[1:31:16] | Just give me a second, guys. | 让我想一下 |
[1:31:23] | Rexy? | 小龙 |
[1:31:26] | Here, boy. | 过来 小乖 |
[1:31:27] | Teddy, I need a horse. | 泰迪 我需要一匹马 |
[1:31:30] | Do it, man. | 快去吧 |
[1:31:46] | -Come on, boy! Let me hear you yell! -Yeah! | -来啊 让我听你吼吧 -嗯 |
[1:31:50] | Just living the dream, baby! | 这真是梦想成真 |
[1:31:52] | I’m loving this! | 我爱死这一切了 |
[1:31:57] | Pull the stagecoach over now! | 快停住马车 现在 |
[1:32:02] | Can I make this turn up here? | 这个弯能交给我吗 |
[1:32:06] | I’ll take that as a yes. Hang on! | 我就当是答应了 坐稳了 |
[1:32:16] | I can’t hold it! | 我控制不了它 |
[1:32:31] | Come on, Tex, let’s finish this. | 走 我们了结这一切吧 |
[1:32:34] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[1:32:40] | Give me the tablet, cecil! | 把板子给我 |
[1:32:42] | Can’t do it, son. | 做不到 |
[1:32:47] | Pull over! | 停下 |
[1:32:49] | It ain’t gonna happen. Moving on. | 那是不可能的 走吧 |
[1:32:53] | Last chance, cecil. Stop the horses or I will! | 快停住 不然我就动手了 |
[1:32:56] | They can’t be stopped, Larry. | 他们停不住的 |
[1:32:58] | Don’t you know your history? | 你历史没学好吗 |
[1:33:00] | These are money carriers. | 他们是载运钱财的 |
[1:33:02] | They were trained not to stop for anything but a secret word. | 他们只听一个秘密指令 |
[1:33:05] | Really? You mean a word like… | 真的吗 你是说像… |
[1:33:08] | …”Dakota”? | 达科塔 |
[1:33:14] | Come on, Tex. | 过去 德克萨斯 |
[1:33:20] | I read up on my history. Thanks for the tip. | 我温习过历史了 感谢指点 |
[1:33:23] | Oh, and by the way… | 还有 |
[1:33:24] | …don’t ever talk to me like that in front of my son. | 别在我儿子面前那样对我说话我 |
[1:33:29] | Moving on. | 走吧 |
[1:33:35] | -Hey, Huns. -Tell Attila to have his boys… | -嘿 匈奴人 -叫阿提拉让他的手下 |
[1:33:37] | …take him back. Put him with the guards. | 把他跟其他警卫绑在一起 |
[1:33:42] | Oh, and no limb ripping, okay? | 还有 别五马分尸了 |
[1:33:59] | Hey, boy. Wait, wait, hold the phone. | 等等 别急 不要那么激动 |
[1:34:00] | What’s makeekaka mean? Wait. Translation, please. | “马基卡卡”啥意思 翻译一下 拜托 |
[1:34:06] | The year was 1909. I was going up the Zambezi River in Africa. | 那是在1909年 我沿尚比西河而上 |
[1:34:10] | And our river guide was a brilliant Pygmy who spoke only by clicking. | 我们的矮黑人向导用喀嗒声说话 |
[1:34:21] | There we are. | 好了 |
[1:34:27] | -Oh, boy. -What is it? | -老天 -怎么了 |
[1:34:29] | I gotta get you guys back to the museum. | 我得把你们弄回博物馆 |
[1:34:32] | How? | 怎么弄 |
[1:34:36] | Ahkmenrah, I’m gonna need your help. | 阿卡曼拉 我需要你帮忙 |
[1:34:39] | This is your tablet. You know the instructions. You get everyone back. | 你懂板上的文字 你送大家回去 |
[1:35:10] | Come on. There’s somebody who’s gotta see this. | 有个人得看看这个 |
[1:35:16] | What I’m saying is, for the type of money that they pay A-Rod… | 他们每季付A-Rod这么多钱 |
[1:35:19] | …he ought to be bringing home a world Series trophy every season. | 他每季都该打赢世界大赛 |
[1:35:23] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思吧 |
[1:35:43] | Now, who they gonna get to clean up all that doo-doo? | 谁来帮它们清大便啊 |
[1:35:46] | -Inuit. -Yeah. | -伊努特人 -在 |
[1:35:47] | One terracotta soldier. | 一个陶土士兵 |
[1:35:49] | -Vikings. -Right. | -维京海盗 -在 |
[1:35:50] | -Alpaca. -Welcome back, ladies. | -羊鸵 -欢迎回来 女士们 |
[1:35:53] | -Llama. -Hey. | -骆马 -嘿 |
[1:35:54] | Viking guys. | 维京海盗 |
[1:35:56] | Do me a favor. Your fellows made some funeral pyre… | 你们在化石森林古迹 |
[1:35:58] | …in Petrified wood. Go clean that up. | 搞了个火葬之类的东西 去清干净 |
[1:36:01] | Okay? Thank you. | 好吗 谢谢 |
[1:36:04] | -He’s back. -All right, I’ll deal with this joker. | -他回来了 -我来处理这烦人的家伙 |
[1:36:06] | Hey, hey, Moose. It’s not gonna happen, buddy. All right? | 大糜鹿 你过不来的 |
[1:36:10] | I told you, you can’t come through with those antlers. | 你头上的角会卡住 |
[1:36:12] | So you and your caribou buddy gotta go around to the loading dock. | 带着你的驯鹿朋友去上货区 |
[1:36:16] | -Lawrence! -Hey, Teddy. | -拉瑞 -泰迪 |
[1:36:19] | Great to see you in one piece. | 真高兴看到完整的你 |
[1:36:21] | Sakagawea, a little hot wax, and I’m a new man. | 莎卡佳薇弄点热腊就黏好了 |
[1:36:23] | Larry? | 拉瑞 |
[1:36:29] | I told you I wasn’t making fun of you. | 我说过我不是跟你开玩笑 |
[1:36:32] | -I know. -Teddy? | -我知道 -泰迪 |
[1:36:36] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[1:36:40] | Wanna meet her? | 你想见见她吗 |
[1:36:44] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -想 -好 |
[1:36:45] | Okay, come on. | 来吧 |
[1:36:46] | Excuse me. President Roosevelt, this is my friend Rebecca. | 罗斯福总统 这是我朋友贝嘉 |
[1:36:50] | -An honor. -Hi. | -幸会 -你好 |
[1:36:52] | And this is Sakagawea. | 这位是莎卡佳歪 |
[1:36:54] | -Wea. -Wea. | -薇 -薇 |
[1:36:55] | Wea. | 薇 |
[1:36:57] | I think she has a few questions she wants to ask you. | 她有一些问题想问你 |
[1:37:01] | You rock. I am a big fan. | 你超赞的 我是你的超级粉丝 |
[1:37:05] | What would you like to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[1:37:07] | Well, I mean, I don’t know where to start, but… | 我不知道该从何问起 |
[1:37:22] | -one Buddha. -Check. | -达摩祖师 合十答礼 -到 |
[1:37:26] | Two zebras. | 两匹斑马 |
[1:37:29] | -Right. Check. -Dexter! Welcome back. | -好 到 -德克斯特 欢迎回来 |
[1:37:32] | Hey, Dex, so look. No hard feelings, all right? | 德克斯特 我们和好吧 |
[1:37:37] | -Lawrence! -You saw! | -拉瑞 -你看到了 |
[1:37:38] | -You saw what he did just then! -Who’s evolved? | -你看到他打我了 -谁比较高等 |
[1:37:41] | -I am. -Who’s evolved? | -我 -谁比较高等 |
[1:37:43] | I am! | 我 |
[1:37:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:37:47] | Well, they’re all here. | 全员到齐 |
[1:37:49] | Well done. Everyone’s in. | 干得好 大家都回来了 |
[1:37:51] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 不过… |
[1:37:52] | …not everyone. | 没有全部 |
[1:37:55] | We lost a couple of good, little men out there tonight. | 我们今晚失去了几个好小子 |
[1:37:59] | With great victory comes great sacrifice. | 伟大的胜利总是会有些许牺牲 |
[1:38:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:38:08] | Dad, look. | 爸 你看 |
[1:38:16] | Bully! | 好耶 |
[1:38:39] | You ain’t getting rid of us that easy. | 你没那么容易甩掉我们的 |
[1:39:01] | Until tomorrow evening, Lawrence? | 明晚见 拉瑞 |
[1:39:04] | Yeah. I don’t know about that, Teddy. | 我不知道 泰迪 |
[1:39:07] | It’s gonna be tough to talk my way out of this one. | 这次我可能搞不定了 |
[1:39:09] | Well, if that’s indeed the case… | 若真是那样 |
[1:39:11] | …then it’s farewell, my friend. | 那么就此道别了 朋友 |
[1:39:15] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[1:39:18] | Your father’s a great man. | 你父亲是英雄 |
[1:39:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:39:28] | Told you. | 我跟你说过了 |
[1:39:33] | All right. Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:39:35] | No, Lawrence. Good day. | 不 是早安 |
[1:39:43] | Hey, Teddy? | 泰迪 |
[1:39:58] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[1:40:14] | You’re watching New York 1. News all morning. | 这是纽约一台 新闻台 |
[1:40:18] | Thanks for joining us. There is a fresh blanket of snow. | 今天地上铺了一层新雪 |
[1:40:21] | But it’s not the snow that’s got New Yorkers talking. | 不过纽约人谈论的可不是这个 |
[1:40:23] | It’s what’s in the snow. | 他们谈的是雪上的东西 |
[1:40:26] | There are dinosaur tracks along West 81 st Street. | 西81街上有恐龙脚印 |
[1:40:28] | Here’s the remarkable video. These appear to be Tyrannosaurus Rex tracks… | 那些脚印是暴龙脚印 |
[1:40:32] | …and they lead straight to the Museum of Natural History. | 足迹直接延伸至自然历史博物馆 |
[1:40:35] | Authorities have found what appear to be cave drawings in the subway. | 当局发现地铁里有史前洞穴画 |
[1:40:40] | Neanderthals atop the museum roof. | 尼安德塔人在博物馆屋顶 |
[1:40:41] | Elaborate hoax or publicity stunt? | 这是骗局还是公关活动 |
[1:40:44] | You be the judge, but one thing’s for sure: | 由你来决定 但有件事很确定 |
[1:40:46] | The folks at the Natural History Museum have really outdone them… | 自然历史博物馆的人员 真是使出了浑身绝技 |
[1:40:53] | Any explanation at all? | 你有何解释 |
[1:40:59] | No. Got nothing. | 没 没有解释 |
[1:41:01] | Good. | 好 |
[1:41:02] | I’ll take your keys and your flashlight. | 我要拿回你的钥匙和手电筒 |
[1:41:23] | Folks, this way. | 大家 跟我来 |
[1:42:23] | My name is Nick Daley. My career Day parent is my dad. | 我叫尼克达理 我的职场父母要介绍的是我爸 |
[1:42:27] | He’s the night watchman at the Museum of Natural History. | 他是自然历史博物馆的夜班警卫 |
[1:42:35] | Hey, how’s it going? Well, Nicky said it: | 尼克说过了 |
[1:42:37] | I’m the night watchman at the Museum of Natural History. | 我是自然历史博物馆的夜班警卫 |
[1:42:40] | Let me tell you something: That’s when history comes alive. | 在那里 历史栩栩如生 |
[1:42:45] | How many of you guys have been over to the museum? | 你们有多少人到过那里 |
[1:43:09] | Goal! | 得分 |
[1:43:39] | Hey, it’s getting late. Are you ready to go home? | 嘿 时间晚了 你要回家了吗 |
[1:43:42] | Nope. | 还没 |
[1:43:49] | Let’s ride. | 冲啊 |