英文名称:Jackie Brown
年代:1997
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | [Bobby Womack] “Ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh” | |
[00:27] | “Ooh-ooh-ooh” | |
[00:30] | “Ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh” | |
[00:34] | “Ooh-ooh-ooh Ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh” | |
[00:39] | “I was the third brother of five” | |
[00:42] | “Doing whatever I had to do to survive” | |
[00:47] | “I’m not saying what I did was all right” | |
[00:51] | “Trying to break out of the ghetto was a day-to-day fight” | |
[00:55] | “Been down so long gettin’up didn’t cross my mind” | |
[01:00] | “But I knew there was a better way oflife and I was just trying to find” | |
[01:04] | “But you don’t know what you’ll do until you’re put under pressure” | |
[01:09] | “Across 110th Street is a hell of a tester” | |
[01:12] | “Across 110th Street” | |
[01:16] | “Pimps trying to catch a woman that’s weak” | |
[01:21] | “Across 110th Street” | |
[01:25] | “Pushers won’t let the junkie go free” | |
[01:30] | “Across 110th Street” | |
[01:34] | “Woman trying to catch a trick on the street” | |
[01:37] | “Ooh, baby Across 110th Street” | |
[01:43] | “You can find it all in the street” | |
[01:52] | “Ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh” | |
[01:56] | “Ooh-ooh-ooh Oh-oh-oh, ah” | |
[02:02] | – How are you doing? – “I got one more thing I’d like to talk to y’all about” | 你好吗? |
[02:06] | “Right now” | |
[02:09] | “Hey, brother There’s a better way out” | |
[02:13] | “Snorting that coke, shooting that dope Man, you’re copping out” | |
[02:17] | “Take my advice It’s either live or die” | |
[02:21] | “You got to be strong if you want to survive” | |
[02:25] | “The family on the upper side of town” | |
[02:30] | “Will catch hell without a ghetto around” | |
[02:35] | “In every city you find the same thing going down” | |
[02:39] | “Harlem is the capital of every ghetto town” | |
[02:42] | “Let me sing it Across 110th Street” | |
[02:47] | “Pimps trying to catch a woman that’s weak” | |
[02:52] | “Across 110th Street” | |
[02:55] | “Pushers won’t let thejunkie go free” | |
[02:59] | “Oh, across 110th Street” | |
[03:04] | “A woman’s trying to catch a trick on the street” | |
[03:08] | “Ooh, baby Across 110th Street” | |
[03:13] | “You can find it all” | |
[03:15] | “Ohh, ohh” | |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1831个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:244个,六级词汇:129个,GRE词汇:147个,托福词汇:187个,考研词汇:278个,专四词汇:229个,专八词汇:34个, 所有生词标注共:549个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:20] | “Oh-oh In the street” | |
[03:24] | “Yes, you can” | |
[03:27] | “Oh, look around you look around you, look around you” | |
[03:30] | “Look around you Yeah” | |
[03:34] | Flight 710 to Cabo San Lucas now boarding gate 103, first class only | 乘座710次航班飞往 卡波圣刘卡斯的乘客 |
[03:38] | Flight 710, Cabo San Lucas, now boarding gate 103 | 请从103号门登机 |
[03:41] | – “Ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh” – First class only | 只有头等舱 |
[03:44] | Buenos dias | 您好! |
[03:46] | Welcome aboard. Welcome aboard | 欢迎登机! 欢迎登机! |
[03:48] | [Airplane Engine Roars] | |
[03:51] | – [Dramatic] – [Clattering Sound] | |
[03:55] | [Continues] | |
[03:58] | [Gunfire] | |
[04:13] | Hi, I’m Sidney. I’m a personal trainer and Miss Orange County finalist | 嗨,我是悉尼 私人训练者,桔洲县决赛选手 |
[04:18] | – This is my TEC-9. – That there is a TEC-9 | 这是我的TEC-9 TEC-9在那 |
[04:21] | Little cheap-ass spray gun made outta South Miami | 喷漆枪制造于南迈阿密 |
[04:24] | It retail for 380, I get ’em for 200, sell ’em for 800 | 零售价380 我200买来的,800卖出去 |
[04:27] | They advertise this TEC-9 as the most popular gun in American crime | 广告上说TEC-9 是美国罪犯中最受欢迎的手枪 |
[04:31] | Can you believe that shit? It actually says that in the booklet that comes with it | 你相信吗? 据说小册子确实是这么写的 |
[04:34] | “The most popular gun in American crime.” Like they’re proud of that shit | “最受欢迎的手枪” 比如这种他们自以为是的话 |
[04:38] | [Sidney] I love my TEC-9 | 我爱我的TEC-9 |
[04:41] | Let me run this up | 让我来 |
[04:43] | – Design emphasis behind this weapon. – Check out this gun here | 武器之后的设计 检查这些枪 |
[04:46] | This here is a Styer Aug | 这是泰尔阿格 |
[04:49] | Styer Aug’s a bad motherfucker. Listen | 泰尔阿格是个垃圾 听着 |
[04:51] | [Imitating Machine Gun Fire] | |
[04:54] | Ooh.! That shit’s expensive too, man | 哦!那东西也挺值钱的 |
[04:56] | Made in Austria | 澳大利亚制造 |
[04:58] | My customers don’t know shit about it, so there ain’t no demand for it | 我的客户不了解 所以没有需求 |
[05:02] | Baby, I really could use me some more ice | 宝贝,我真的还要些冰块 |
[05:08] | Hold it. Whoa, whoa, whoa | 拿着,喔,喔 |
[05:12] | Let me tell you, though, man | 我告诉你 |
[05:14] | You put this bad boy in a flick, every motherfucker out there want one | 你让这坏家伙这样 大家都想要 |
[05:17] | I’m serious as a heart attack | 我的心脏病很厉害 |
[05:19] | When them Hong Kong flicks came out, every nigger in the world had to have a.45 | 当他们香港人出来时 世界上的黑鬼得有a.45 |
[05:23] | And they ain’t want one, they want two | 他们不会只想要一个 他们要两个 |
[05:25] | ’cause all them niggers want to be the killer | 因为黑鬼都想做杀手 |
[05:27] | But what them flicks don’t tell you and what they don’t know… | 但他们不会告诉你 以及他们不了解的是… |
[05:29] | is that a.45 got a serious fuckin’jammin’ problem | a.45有严重的堵塞问题 |
[05:32] | Now, I try to steer my customers toward a 9 millimeter… | 我试着引导我的客户 使用九毫米的… |
[05:35] | ’cause it’s damn near the same weapon and it ain’t got half the jammin’ problems | 因为都是差不多的武器 而且不会有堵塞问题 |
[05:38] | But you know how them niggers is out there. You can’t tell ’em shit | 但你知道黑鬼是怎样的 你不能告诉他们 |
[05:42] | They want a.45. The killer had a.45, they want a.45 | 他们想要a.45 杀手有a.45他们也要a.45 |
[05:47] | – Thanks, baby. – Mm-hmm | 谢谢你 嗯嗯 |
[05:50] | – Who’s your partner? – Cat named Mr. Walker. Runs a fishing boat out of Mexico | 你的伙伴是谁? 瓦尔克先生,在墨西哥经营渔船 |
[05:55] | I get the merchandise to him, he gets it out to my customers, on all my bulk sales anyway | 我卖给他 他整批卖给我的客户 |
[05:59] | Before I set that nigger up, he didn’t have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of | 在黑鬼购买之前 他只能这么做 |
[06:03] | Now that motherfucker rollin’in cash | 进行现金交易 |
[06:06] | Got hisself a yacht with all kind ofhigh-tech navigational shit on it | 他的游艇是高科技的 |
[06:11] | Oh, uh-uh-uh, here we go | 哦,我们到了 |
[06:13] | AK-47, the very best there is | AK-47 最好的 |
[06:17] | When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room | 当你杀死房间的混蛋时 |
[06:22] | accept no substitutes | 不接受替代品 |
[06:25] | Nothing gets between me and my AK | 我和AK之间无人能进 |
[06:28] | This here is the Chinese model | 这是中国模型的 |
[06:31] | – I get ’em for 850 and double my money. – [Phone Ringing] | 我850买来的 两倍的钱 |
[06:34] | Grab that for me, would ya, baby? | 帮我接一下电话,好吗? |
[06:36] | – You know it’s for you. – [Ringing Continues] | 你知道是找你的 |
[06:39] | Girl, don’t make me put my foot in your ass | 女孩,别让我踢你 |
[06:42] | [Woman On Video] The AK-47 is the most popular assault rifle in the world | AK-47是世界上最受欢迎的 攻击来复枪 |
[06:46] | This is the Chinese model. You can tell by the extra rivets running through… | 这是中国模型的 你可以从多余的铆钉看出来… |
[06:51] | – [Ringing] – [Machine Gun Fire On Video] | |
[06:53] | Hello. It’s for you | 喂,找你的 |
[06:59] | [Gunfire Continues] | |
[07:06] | Yo, Junebug. What’s up? | 什么事? |
[07:12] | Yep. Still hanging with that stripper Chantelle? | 还在这里乱来吗? |
[07:15] | Boring, isn’t it? | 没趣,是吗? |
[07:18] | I can sit through it once | 我可以耐着性子 |
[07:20] | Thinks he’s Joe Gunn now | 想想他乔甘恩 |
[07:22] | Well, I’m impressed. He seems to know a lot | 好象他知道许多 |
[07:25] | He’s just repeating shit he overheard | 他只是重复他盗听途说的话 |
[07:28] | He ain’t any more of a gun expert than I am | 他在手枪方面没我厉害 |
[07:30] | – You want? – Sure | 你想要吗? 当然 |
[07:33] | [Woman On Video] It shoots 500 rounds of full metal jacket, | 射击500圈 |
[07:37] | 9- millimeter Luger at 1,270 feet per second | 九毫米鲁格尔手枪 每秒1270英尺 |
[07:41] | At ten pounds, it’s really heavy for such a small gun | 十英镑 对这种小枪真的很重 |
[07:44] | Demi Moore | 黛米摩尔 |
[07:46] | Really reduce muzzle lights during firing | 在射击中减少了枪口焰 |
[07:48] | [Gunfire] | |
[07:51] | I’ve never held anything that felt so strong | 我从没有过感觉如此强烈的东西 |
[07:55] | – So when’d you get out of jail? – [Inhales] | 你何时出狱的? |
[07:58] | Four days ago | 四天前 |
[08:00] | – Where at? – Susanville | 在哪? 苏珊威尔 |
[08:03] | How long? | 多久? |
[08:07] | About two months shy of four years | 大约四年 |
[08:09] | Four years? | 四年? |
[08:12] | – For what? – Bank robbery | 为什么? 银行抢劫 |
[08:14] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[08:18] | – [Man On Phone] Ah-iight. Later. – Shit, I’m impressed | 该死,我知道了 |
[08:21] | Ha-ha. See what I’m talking about? | 哈哈,明白我所说的吗? |
[08:24] | Now, that was about a man in New York… | 关于一个在纽约的人… |
[08:27] | wants a 9-millimeter Smith and Wesson, model 5946 | 想要九毫米的史密斯和威森 5946型的 |
[08:31] | And why does he want it? | 他为什么要? |
[08:33] | ‘Cause it’s the same gun that nigger on New York Undercover uses | 因为那是纽约黑人间谍用的 |
[08:36] | ‘Cause of that nigger, I’m gonna make 1,250 off of this nigger | 因为那个黑人 我将折价1250 |
[08:39] | So… [Clears Throat] What’s your cost? | 你的成本是多少? |
[08:42] | Low as two | 低两倍 |
[08:45] | – You’re serious? – [Chuckles] I’m telling you, Louis | 真的吗? 我告诉你,路易斯 |
[08:48] | Start adding these figures up, tell me this ain’t the business to be in | 加上这些数字 难道还不算生意吗 |
[08:51] | [Phone Ringing] | |
[08:57] | [Ringing Continues] | |
[09:00] | [Gunfire On Video] | |
[09:04] | [Ringing Continues] | |
[09:10] | – Oh, I got me five M-60 machine guns too. – Hello | 哦,我有五挺M-60的机枪 喂 |
[09:13] | Motherfuckers come straight out the Gulf War | 经手过海湾战争的混蛋们 |
[09:16] | I already sold 3 of them, 20 grand a piece | 我已出售了三挺给他们 每支20000美元 |
[09:19] | – Wow, that’s good money. – I’m gonna make a million dollars out of this, man | 一大笔钱 我将挣到百万美元 |
[09:22] | I already got a half million sittin’ down in Mexico | 我已在墨西哥挣到了50万 |
[09:25] | When I deliver this next load, it’ll get me another half mil | 我运下一批时我又将挣50万 |
[09:29] | – Then what? – Then I’m out | 然后呢? 然后我就退出 |
[09:31] | Spend the rest of my life spending | 悠闲地度过我的余生 |
[09:33] | [Woman On Video] Pull the trigger and let her rip.! | 拉开板机 让它裂开 |
[09:36] | [Gunfire] | |
[09:39] | Hi, my name is Melinda | 嗨,我叫梅林达 |
[09:42] | [Continues, Faint] | |
[09:47] | – Well, you gonna tell me who it is? – It’s Beaumont | 你得告诉我谁打的电话? 博蒙特 |
[09:56] | Don’t clown on me, bitch | 别逗我,婊子 |
[10:00] | Beaumont, what’s up? | 博蒙特,什么事? |
[10:03] | What the fuck you doin’ in jail? | 你在监狱里干什么? |
[10:06] | What the fuck you doin’ that for? | 你到底是为什么? |
[10:10] | Goddamn, nigger | 该死,黑人 |
[10:12] | Ain’t you got better sense than to be drunk driving with a goddamn pistol? | 难道你就没有更好的判断力 而不是拿枪酒后开车吗? |
[10:16] | Beaumont | 博蒙特 |
[10:18] | Beaumont. [Sighs] | 博蒙特 |
[10:22] | Listen to me. Yeah, number one, you gots to chill | 听我说,第一 你真让人扫兴 |
[10:27] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, ‘course you’re scared | 是,是 你肯定害怕 |
[10:29] | That’s what the motherfuckers get paid for, to scare the shit out of you | 那是混蛋们应得的 |
[10:31] | That’s their motherfucking job | 那是他们的工作 |
[10:33] | [Man] Thejudge doesn’t give a fuck about that | 法官对此不发表意见 |
[10:35] | He’s ready to habitualize you. Is that what you want? | 他准备让你习惯这些 那是你想要的吗? |
[10:38] | You wanna look at ten years? | 你想考虑十年? |
[10:40] | Tomorrow I’ll get you out, I promise, but that means I gotta pick you up tonight | 明天我让你出去 但今晚我得让你开始改过自新 |
[10:45] | Reggie, there ain’t no two ways about it | 勒吉,没有第二条路了 |
[10:48] | You’re gonna spend the night in jail, but I already told you I’m gonna get you out tomorrow | 你得在监狱里呆上一晚 但我告诉你了我明天送你出去 |
[10:52] | – Now, where are you? You’re at your mother’s? – [Car Alarm Beeps] | 你在哪? 你在母亲家吗? |
[10:56] | Put your mother on | 叫你妈听电话 |
[10:58] | Miss Gilmore. Miss Gilmore, this is Max Cherry | 吉尔莫夫人 我是玛克斯奇里 |
[11:02] | This is Reggie’s… That’s right, his bail bondsman | 我是勒吉的… 对,保释人 |
[11:05] | Look, Reggie is in big trouble | 勒吉有大麻烦了 |
[11:09] | I want to pick him up, and I want you to be responsible for him before l… | 我想挽救他 我要你对他负责… |
[11:12] | Sit down | 坐下 |
[11:14] | Yeah, I’d like you to make sure that he’s there when I get there | 是,我要你确定 我到达时他在那里 |
[11:18] | – And look, this is a second chance for him. – [Keys Jangling] | 这是他的第二个机会 |
[11:21] | They don’t get… That’s correct | 他们没有… 正是 |
[11:23] | All right. So I’m counting on you to help me help your son | 好的,我正指望你帮我救你的儿子 |
[11:28] | Thank you very much. Put him back on the line, please | 非常感谢 叫他听电话 |
[11:32] | All right, Reggie, we’re clear on this. You got it? Good | 好的,勒吉,我们清楚了 你明白吗?好的 |
[11:36] | Do yourself a really big favor and be there when I get there | 帮帮自己 呆在那里 |
[11:42] | How can I help you? | 我可以帮你吗? |
[11:45] | Where can I put my ash? | 烟灰弹在哪? |
[11:50] | Use that cup there, if you like | 喜欢就用那个杯子 |
[11:54] | Oh, and I need me a bond for 10,000 | 哦,我需要1万的债券 |
[11:58] | – You all right out there? – Yeah | 你没事吧? 是 |
[12:01] | – Have some coffee? – Go right ahead | 哪有咖啡? 一直朝前 |
[12:04] | Who’s that big, Mandingo-looking nigger you got up there on that picture with you? | 跟你照相的那个曼丁哥黑人是谁? |
[12:08] | – That’s Winston. He works here. – Damn.! | 威斯顿,他在这工作 该死! |
[12:11] | He’s a big ‘un, ain’t he? Y’all tight? | 他很高大,是吗? |
[12:14] | – Yeah. – But you’re his boss, though, right? | 是的 但你是他的老板,对吧? |
[12:17] | Yeah | 是 |
[12:19] | Bet it was your idea to take that picture, too, wasn’t it? | 我敢打赌一定是你要照这张相的,对吗? |
[12:24] | All right, you want a $10,000 bond? | 对,你是需要1万债券吗? |
[12:27] | – What have you got to put up for collateral? – I’m gonna have to use cash | 你间接用来干嘛? 看来我得用现金了 |
[12:30] | – You have it with you? – Got it right here in my rapper bag | 你有吗? 我的袋子里有 |
[12:35] | – You have cash. What do you need me for? – Come on, man | 你有现金,你需要我干嘛? 得了吧,老兄 |
[12:38] | You know how they do | 你知道他们会怎么样 |
[12:40] | Black man show up with 10,000 cash, first thing they wanna know is where I got it | 黑人如果有1万现金 他们想知道的是我在哪拿到的 |
[12:44] | Then they gonna want to keep a big chunk of it, start talkin’ that court-cost shit | 他们想保留大半 开始谈论法庭费用 |
[12:48] | Fuck that noise, Jack. I go through you | 该死的噪音,杰克 我还是看准你了 |
[12:50] | Cost you a thousand for the bond | 花1万买债券 |
[12:53] | I can do that | 我可以做到 |
[12:56] | Who’s it for? A relative? | 给谁? 亲戚吗? |
[12:58] | A fellow named Beaumont. They got him down in County | 叫博蒙特的家伙 他们在县里抓到他的 |
[13:00] | Started out drunk driving, but they wrote it up as possession of a concealed weapon | 酒后开车 但他们却说成藏有非法武器 |
[13:04] | – Dumb monkey-ass had a pistol on him. – Ten thousand sounds high | 这群猴子,有把枪对准他们就好了 一万有点高 |
[13:08] | They run his name, got a hit. He been inside | 看到名字 他们想起他原来蹲过号子 |
[13:11] | Plus, he from Kentucky, and I think they’re kind of prejudiced… | 再说他是肯德基人 我想他们有点偏见… |
[13:13] | against brothers from down South out here | 对从南部来的兄弟们 |
[13:16] | If he runs, and I have to go to Kentucky to bring him back | 如果他逃走 我得去肯德基带他回来 |
[13:20] | you pay the expenses | 你付费用 |
[13:22] | You think you can do that? | 你认为你能做到吗? |
[13:24] | I’ve done it. What’s his full name? | 我想可以 他全名叫什么? |
[13:28] | Beaumont. That’s all I know | 博蒙特 这是我所知道的 |
[13:33] | Would you say that Beaumont is his first or his last name? | 你知道博蒙特是他的姓或名? |
[13:36] | Uh, if I had to guess, I’d say Beaumont’s his Christian name | 我猜博蒙特是他的基督名 |
[13:40] | – [Ringing] – Records office | 记录办公室 |
[13:45] | Hello, this is Max Cherry, Cherry Bail Bonds. Who’s this, please? | 哈罗,我是玛克斯奇里 你是谁? |
[13:48] | – Ordell, I’m gonna wait in the car. – Hi, Vicki | 奥德尔,我在车里等 嗨,威基 |
[13:51] | All right, man. Cool. We’re almost done here, right? | 好的,太好了 我们差不多完成了,对吗? |
[13:54] | – Gettin’ there. – Yo, yo | 还没有 你,你 |
[13:57] | You check out some music while you’re sitting in the car. Take the keys | 坐在车里时你可以听听音乐 拿着钥匙 |
[14:01] | – Which one’s for the car? – Uh, this one right here | 哪把钥匙? 这把 |
[14:05] | Use that little black thing to turn off the alarm and unlock the door | 用黑色按钮关掉警报器 打开车门 |
[14:08] | – What do I do? – You ain’t gotta do nothing, man | 我怎么办? 你不用做什么 |
[14:10] | Just point it at the car, push the button, you hear a little “ooh-ooh-ooh.” | 对着车,按下按钮 你就会听到“呜呜”的声音 |
[14:13] | – That means the door’s unlocked and the alarm’s off. Get in. – Okay | 那就意味着门打开了 警报器关了,进车 |
[14:18] | Play the volume loud as you want to, but don’t touch my levels now | 把声音调到你需要的音量 但不要碰别的 |
[14:20] | – I got them set just like I like ’em. – Okay | 我调好了 好的 |
[14:30] | [Three Beeps] | |
[14:34] | Beaumont Livingston | 博蒙特 利文斯顿 |
[14:37] | Livingston, huh? [Chuckling] | 利文斯顿? |
[14:39] | On his prior, he served nine months. He’s working on four years’probation | 他座了九个月的牢 他还处于四年假释期 |
[14:43] | – You don’t say. – You know what he’s on probation for? | 你不要说 你知道他为何假释吗? |
[14:47] | – Ain’t got a clue. – Possession of unregistered machine guns | 不知道 未注册机枪所有权 |
[14:52] | Damn. Now, they’re gonna consider that a violation ofhis probation? | 他们会考虑取消他的假释吗? |
[14:56] | They do consider this a violation of his probation | 他们肯定会的 |
[14:59] | – Your boy’s looking at ten years, – Mm | 这孩子打算十年都干坏事 嗯 |
[15:02] | Plus the concealed weapon | 加上武器 |
[15:04] | He ain’t gonna like that. Beaumont ain’t got a doing-time kind of disposition | 他不会喜欢的 博蒙特没有这种打算 |
[15:11] | – I need your name and address. – Ordell Robbie | 我要知道你的名字和地址 奥德尔 罗比 |
[15:15] | O-R-D-E-L-L | O-R-D-E-L-L… |
[15:17] | R-O-B-B-I-E R-O-B-B-l-E | |
[15:19] | 1436 Florence Boulevard | 佛罗伦萨1436大道 |
[15:22] | Compton, 90222 | 康普顿90222 |
[15:27] | – Is that a house or an apartment? – That’s a house | 那是房子还是公寓? 房子 |
[15:35] | – [Buzzing] – Who the fuck is this? | 是谁? |
[15:38] | It’s your benefactor, nigger. I’m comin’ up | 你的捐助者,黑人,我来了 |
[15:41] | Come on up, nigger. It’s open | 进来,黑人 门开着 |
[15:44] | My pleasure of living… | 住在这里是我的荣幸… |
[15:47] | demands that I have a good-looking woman, that I’m with a good-looking woman | 谁都想有漂亮的女人 现在我跟漂亮女人住在一起 |
[15:50] | I couldn’t go out with a woman old enough to be my wife | 我不会跟老女人出去 |
[15:53] | – O.D.! – Ah-ha-ha! | 哈哈! |
[15:56] | – Look at you and your free ass. – What’s up, man? | 看看你 什么事? |
[15:59] | Come here, boy. Give me a motherfuckin’ hug | 过来,拥抱我 |
[16:01] | – I didn’t know you were coming by. – [Laughs] Yeah | 我不知道你来了 是 |
[16:05] | My nigger | 我的黑小子 |
[16:07] | Good lookin’ out, man. I don’t know what to say. Thank you, thank you | 我不知道你说什么 谢谢你,谢谢你 |
[16:09] | – Uh-huh. Who was there for your ass, huh? – You was there | 哪个傻瓜愿和你在这? 你 |
[16:12] | – Who? Who? Who? – You. You, nigger. You | 谁?谁? 你,你这个黑鬼 |
[16:14] | You goddamn right. See? That’s how that shit works | 你很对,是吗? |
[16:17] | You get your ass in trouble, I get your ass out | 你有麻烦 |
[16:20] | That’s my motherfucking job. And I don’t mind telling you, nigger, it’s steady work | 那是我的工作 我不介意告诉你,那工作不错 |
[16:25] | Hey, look here, man, I’m still scared as a motherfucker, O.D | 嗨,看看 我还是很怕 |
[16:29] | They talkin’ like they serious as hell… | 他们说这跟地狱般… |
[16:31] | givin’ me time for that machine gun shit | 给我时间处理那狗屁机枪的事 |
[16:33] | Oh, come on, man. They’re just trying to put a fright in your ass | 哦,他们会让你吃惊 |
[16:35] | If that’s what they’re doin’, they done did it | 如果那是他们所做的 他们做到了 |
[16:37] | – How old is that machine gun shit, huh? – About three years | 你搞那机枪的事有多久了? 三年 |
[16:41] | Three years? Come on, man, that’s a old crime, man | 三年? 古老的犯罪 |
[16:44] | They ain’t got room in the joint for all these niggers out here killing people now | 如果黑人杀了人,一般没有挽救的余地 |
[16:47] | How they gonna find room for you? | 他们怎么为你找到了余地? |
[16:49] | That ain’t what they’re telling me | 那不是他们所告诉我的 |
[16:51] | That’s why they call it “fuckin’ with you.” Now, let me tell you how we’re going to retaliate | 那就是为什么他们把它叫“玩你” 现在让我告诉你我们怎么报复 |
[16:55] | All right? Tomorrow I’m gonna pick you up, take you over to Century City | 好吗?明天我来接你 带你去世纪城 |
[16:59] | introduce you to my lawyer | 把你介绍给我的律师 |
[17:01] | Let me tell you something about my lawyer. This brother’s name is Stacin Goins | 我告诉你有关我律师的事 他叫斯坦高英斯 |
[17:05] | This nigger is a junkyard dog | 这黑人是守门狗 |
[17:07] | He my own personal Johnny Cochran | 我私人的 叫约尼科奇兰 |
[17:10] | Matter of fact, he kicked Johnny Cochran’s ass | 这事会使他知道后很不高兴 |
[17:12] | And likeJohnny Cochran, this nigger hate cops. I’m serious, man | 因为这黑人恨警察,我说真的 |
[17:16] | He live to fuck with the police | 他跟警察斗 |
[17:19] | Now, as a favor, I had him look at your case | 为了你好,我要他处理你的事情 |
[17:22] | He say you ain’t got shit to worry about. They just fuckin’ with you | 他说你不必担心 他们只是玩弄你 |
[17:25] | So we’re gonna sic the junkyard dog on their ass and make ’em stop fuckin’ with you | 我们要让他们不能玩弄你 |
[17:31] | – Good lookin’ out, man. Good lookin’ out. – Hmm? Mm-hmm | 多谢关照,多谢关照 嗯? |
[17:33] | – Come on in, man, and let’s celebrate. – No, no. Uh-uh | 进来,我们庆祝 不,不 |
[17:36] | Look here, I’m really supposed to be somewhere | 我真的应该在别的地方 |
[17:39] | Matter of fact, I was kind of hoping you could come run with me | 事实上,我有点希望 你跟我走 |
[17:43] | What you mean? | 你的意思是什么? |
[17:45] | You know, man | 你知道 |
[17:47] | I hate to be the kind of nigger that do a nigger a favor | 我不喜欢成为像黑人天使样的人 |
[17:50] | then bam… hit the nigger up for a favor in return | 然后又哄骗黑人的回报 |
[17:52] | but I gots to be that kind of nigger | 但我又有点想成为那种人 |
[17:54] | – What? What you want? – I need a favor, nigger | 什么?你想要什么? 我需要帮忙 |
[17:58] | – That requires me to go out tonight? – Just a bit | 需要我今晚出去吗? 有点 |
[18:01] | Aw, man, I wasn’t plannin’ on goin’ no place tonight | 我今晚不打算去别的地方 |
[18:04] | It is late as hell, man. I’m home, I’m high, man. Come on | 现在太晚了,我在家,我很高兴,算了吧 |
[18:07] | Uh-huh. And why are you home, huh? | 你为什么在家? |
[18:10] | You home because I spent $10,000 to get your ass home | 因为我花了1万让你可以呆在家 |
[18:14] | Now, look, I got a little problem, all right? | 我有点小麻烦,好吗? |
[18:18] | I need some help, and you can help me out | 我需要帮助 你可以帮我 |
[18:21] | Go in the house and throw some shit on. Let’s walk out to the car | 快进去穿件衣服,然后我们上车 |
[18:23] | Come on | 快点 |
[18:28] | I’m ready, man. What’s your problem? There ain’t no problem | 我准备好了,你有什么问题? 没有问题 |
[18:31] | It’s more like a situation | 它更像一个遭遇 |
[18:33] | You remember them three M-60 machine guns I sold last year outta the five I got? | 你记得去年我把五支M-60 机枪卖了三支给他们吗? |
[18:37] | – Yeah. – Well, I’m gonna sell the other two tonight | 是 我今晚要把剩下的二支卖给他们 |
[18:40] | There’s this group of Koreans over in Koreatown startin’ this little Neighborhood Watch thing | 韩国城里有群韩国人 |
[18:45] | They need some weapons so they can show the neighborhood niggers they mean business | 他们需要武器 告诉黑人们他们动真格的 |
[18:49] | Now, I’m gonna sell them the other two machine guns, all right? | 我把其他两支卖给他们,好吗? |
[18:53] | The problem is, I ain’t never done business with these Koreans before | 问题是我从未跟韩国人作过生意 |
[18:56] | I ain’t worried, ’cause by and large Asians are very dependable | 我不担心 因为大部份亚洲人很可靠 |
[18:59] | They don’t want no trouble | 他们不想制造麻烦 |
[19:01] | You might argue with them about price and shit | 你也许会在价钱方面 跟他们争吵 |
[19:04] | but you ain’t gotta worry about them shootin’ you in the back | 但你不必担心 他们会朝你开冷枪 |
[19:06] | But I got me a rule: | 但我有个规矩 |
[19:08] | Never do business with people you ain’t never done business with before without backup | 不在没后援的情况下 跟以前未作过生意的人作生意 |
[19:12] | That’s why I need you. Backup | 这就是为何需要你,你就是后援 |
[19:15] | Look, all you’ve got to do is lay in here and hold on to this motherfucker | 你要做的就是躺进这里,看着这群混蛋 |
[19:20] | All right? I’m gonna tell ’em I’m goin’ in the trunk to show ’em the goods | 好吗?我告诉他们 我在车箱里给他们看货 |
[19:23] | When I open the trunk, you pop up and rack this motherfucker | 当我打开车箱时你突然出现 给他们点压力 |
[19:26] | Man, fuck that shit. I ain’t for shootin’ nobody | 我不开枪打人 |
[19:28] | I ain’t said nothin’ about you shootin’ nobody | 我没说要你开枪打人 |
[19:30] | All you gotta do is hold on to it. They’ll get the idea | 你要做的就是拿着枪 他们会明白的 |
[19:33] | You must be out of your mind if you think I’m gonna get in this dirty-ass trunk | 如果你认为我会进这又脏又臭的车箱的话 你完全错了 |
[19:37] | We ain’t goin’ nowhere but to Koreatown, man | 我们只去韩国城不去别的地方 |
[19:39] | You ain’t gonna be in here no more than ten minutes | 你只需呆上十分钟 |
[19:41] | I ain’t ridin’ in no trunk for no minute. Why can’t I ride up front with you? | 我一刻也不愿进车箱里 我为什么不能跟你一起? |
[19:45] | You can’t ride up front with me. The surprise element is 90% of it | 你不能跟我一起,吓吓他们占90%的要素 |
[19:48] | I’m sorry, man, but I ain’t gettin’ in no goddamn trunk | 对不起 但我不会进这该死的车箱 |
[19:51] | – I can’t believe you’d do me like this. – Do you like what, man? | 我不敢相信你这么对我 你喜欢这样做吗? |
[19:54] | I just ain’t climbing in no goddamn, dirty-ass trunk, man | 我不会爬进这该死的车箱 |
[19:58] | I got a problem with small places | 我对狭小地方有点敏感 |
[20:00] | I got a problem with spending $10,000 on ungrateful niggers to get them out of jail | 用1万让你这个不领情的�砘锍鲇� 也不是容易的事 |
[20:03] | but I did it | 但我做了 |
[20:05] | How small was that jail cell, motherfucker? | 牢房也不是很小吗? |
[20:07] | – I know I owe you, you got to bring all this up. – Then get your ass in this trunk | 我知道我欠你,你搞定了很多事 那你就进车箱啊 |
[20:10] | I want to help you, but I won’t be locked in no goddamn trunk of no car | 我想帮你,但我不喜欢锁在车箱里 |
[20:14] | You think I wanted to spend $10,000 on your ass, huh? | 你以为我想花1万在你身上吗? |
[20:17] | – I know you helped me out. – Do you think I wanted to spend $10,000 on your ass? | 我知道你帮了我出来 你以为我想花1万在你身上吗? |
[20:20] | – Yes or no? – Of course you didn’t, but look, in the trunk? | 想或不想 当然不想,但你看这车箱 |
[20:23] | That’s the only way I could help you, right? So that’s what I did | 那是我可以帮你的唯一办法,对吗? 因此我做了 |
[20:26] | Now, look, man, all I’m asking you to do is get in the trunk | 所有要你做的就是进车箱 |
[20:30] | hold this fuckin’ shotgun, point it at these Buddha-heads when I open it, all right? | 拿着短枪 当我打开时对着那些佛教者,好吗? |
[20:33] | – You’re catching a nigger off-guard with this shit. – Look here. I tell you what | 你要一个黑人守在这个鬼地方 听我说,我告诉你 |
[20:37] | When we get through fucking with these Koreans | 跟这些韩国人交涉完后 |
[20:39] | me and you go to Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles on me | 我和你去罗斯科的烧鸡店边吃边聊 |
[20:43] | Think about it now | 想想 |
[20:45] | That ‘Scoe’s Special, smothered in gravy and onions | 罗斯科的特别之处 让人流口水的肉汁拌洋葱 |
[20:48] | side of red beans and rice, some greens | 旁边是红豆,大米,一些绿色食品 |
[20:52] | That’s some good eatin’ | 真是丰盛佳肴 |
[20:54] | Man. [Sighs] | 先生 |
[21:01] | Exactly how long do I gotta be in this motherfucker? | 我要在这鬼车箱里呆多久? |
[21:04] | Hey, you said ten minutes. Hey, motherfucker, you like to hit my goddamn head! | 嗨,你说过十分钟 嗨,操你妈,撞到我的头了 |
[21:08] | You ponytail-wearing motherfucker | 你这扎马尾辫的怪物 |
[21:10] | What the hell’s wrong with you? | 你有什么问题? |
[21:13] | [Engine Starts] | |
[21:39] | “Hello, my love I heard a kiss from you” | |
[21:45] | “Red magic satin playin’near” | |
[21:47] | “Too” | |
[21:50] | “All through the morning rain I gazed” | |
[21:53] | [Volume Up] “The sun doesn’t shine” | |
[21:55] | “Rainfalls and waterfalls run through my mind” | |
[22:00] | “In the garden I see” | |
[22:03] | “Washed purple shower bells and tea” | |
[22:06] | “One early bitter cousin Misty green” | |
[22:11] | “Pretty music I hear” | |
[22:14] | “So happy in mind” | |
[22:16] | [Fades] | |
[22:29] | [Resumes, Faint] | |
[22:32] | [Continues] | |
[22:52] | [Stops] | |
[22:57] | [Car Door Closes] | |
[23:02] | – [Beaumont] Do a nigger a favor… – [Two Gunshots] | 帮我这黑人一个忙… |
[23:05] | – [Trunk Closes] – [Dogs Barking] | |
[23:10] | [Car Door Opens, Closes] | |
[23:17] | – [Engine Starts] – [Resumes] | |
[23:20] | “Ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh” | |
[23:25] | “Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh” | |
[23:31] | “Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh” | |
[23:36] | “Ooh, ooh” | |
[23:37] | “Ooh, ooh” | |
[23:39] | “Baby love my baby love” | |
[23:42] | “I need you Oh, how I need you” | |
[23:46] | “But all you do is treat me bad” | |
[23:49] | “Break my heart and make me sad” | |
[23:54] | “Tell me what did I do wrong” | |
[23:57] | “To make you stay away so long” | |
[24:00] | “’Cause baby love my baby love” | |
[24:03] | – “I’m missin’ you, miss kissin’ you” – [Phone Rings] | |
[24:08] | – [Diana Ross On Stereo] “Instead ofbreakin’up” – Excuse me, baby | |
[24:10] | – “Just want some kissin’ and makin’up” – [Ringing Continues] | |
[24:15] | “Don’t throw our love away” | |
[24:17] | – “In my arms, why don’t you stay” – [Humming] | |
[24:21] | – Hello. – “Need ya, need ya” | 哈罗 |
[24:25] | – Hello, baby. – “Baby love” | 哈罗,宝贝 |
[24:28] | Well, you know, I’m just doin’ that thing I do, baby | 你知道 我只是做我的事 |
[24:36] | Oh, no. Okay. Hold on | 哦,不 好的,别挂 |
[24:41] | [Sighs] Uh, Louis, baby. It’s Ordell | 路易斯,奥德尔的电话 |
[24:45] | Oh, I’m just gonna go pee | 哦,我要小便 |
[24:47] | “Separate, my love” | |
[24:50] | “All of my whole life through” | |
[24:53] | – “I never loved no one but you” – Hello | 哈罗 |
[24:56] | Louis, my man. What ya doin’? | 路易斯,老伙计,你在干嘛? |
[24:58] | Okay. Okay. I’m just hanging out with Simone | 好的,好的 我跟西蒙在一起 |
[25:00] | Oh, yeah? She doin’ that show for you? | 哦,是吗? 她给你表演吗? |
[25:03] | – Yeah. – Uh-huh | 是 嗯 |
[25:05] | I can hear the Supremes in the background. She ain’t bad, is she? | 电话里都能听到音乐 她不错,对吗? |
[25:08] | – No, she’s pretty good. – She do Mary Wells for you yet? | 她很好 她比玛丽做得好吗 |
[25:11] | Nah, I don’t know the names of everybody, but she’s done a whole bunch of them | 我不知道每个人的名字 但她不错 |
[25:14] | Uh-huh. Well, guess where I am? | 猜猜我在哪里? |
[25:16] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[25:18] | I’m in the cozy confines of an Oldsmobile… | 我在一个舒服的地方 旧的会动的东西旁 |
[25:21] | parked right outside Simone’s house | 停在西蒙家外面 |
[25:23] | – Oh, you’re outside? – Yeah | 哦,你在外面吗? 是的 |
[25:25] | – Come on in. – Ah, no, man | 进来 哦,不 |
[25:27] | I already caught that show | 我已经看过表演了 |
[25:29] | I got some for-your-eyes-only shit to show you. Why don’t you step outside? | 我有开眼界的东西给你看 你为什么不出来呢? |
[25:37] | [Siren Wailing In Distance] | |
[25:41] | – Who was that? – That’s Beaumont | 谁? 博蒙特 |
[25:43] | Who’s Beaumont? | 谁是博蒙特? |
[25:45] | A employee I had to let go | 一个我不得不杀了的雇员 |
[25:54] | What’d he do? | 他做了什么? |
[25:57] | He put hisself in a position where he was gonna have to do ten years in prison | 他把自己弄得必须要做十年牢 |
[26:02] | That’s what he did | 那是他所做的 |
[26:04] | And if you know Beaumont | 如果你认识博蒙特的话 |
[26:06] | you know there ain’t no goddamn way he can do ten years | 你知道他十年内没其它路可走 |
[26:10] | If you know that, then you know Beaumont’s gonna do anything Beaumont can… | 如果你了解博蒙特 你就会知道博蒙特会尽他的力… |
[26:15] | to keep from doin’ them ten years | 不坐十年的牢 |
[26:17] | includin’ tellin’ the federal government any and every motherfucking thing… | 包括告诉联邦政府 有关我们黑人的… |
[26:21] | about my black ass | 每件事情 |
[26:24] | Now, that, my friend, is a clear-cut case… | 我的朋友 这是我或他… |
[26:27] | of him or me | 都清楚的事情 |
[26:29] | and you best believe… | 你最好相信… |
[26:31] | it ain’t gonna be me | 那不会是我 |
[26:36] | Now, Louis | 路易斯 |
[26:41] | if you gonna come in on this thing with me | 如果你跟我处理这件事 |
[26:44] | you’ve got to be prepared… | 你得准备… |
[26:46] | – to go all the way. – [Clears Throat] | 我们团结一致 |
[26:49] | Now, I got me, so far, a half million dollars in lock boxes… | 我目前有五十万美元… |
[26:52] | in a bank down in Cabo San Lucas | 存在卡波圣刘卡斯银行 |
[26:56] | I make this delivery | 我做完这批买卖 |
[26:58] | I’m gonna have me over a million | 我将挣1百多万 |
[27:01] | Hey, you think I’m gonna let a little cheese-eatin’ nigger like this fuck that up? | 嗨,你认为我会放过这黑鬼吗? |
[27:05] | You best think again | 你最好想想 |
[27:08] | Before I let that happen, I’ll shoot this nigger in the head… | 在事情发生前 我会朝黑鬼头部开枪… |
[27:11] | and ten niggers look just like him | 十个黑鬼将象他一样 |
[27:14] | You understand what I’m saying? | 你明白我所说的吗? |
[27:17] | Yeah | 是 |
[27:19] | – So we on the same page then? – Yeah, I follow | 跟我一起干? 好,我来 |
[27:27] | My nigger. [Chuckles] | 我的黑人 |
[27:33] | [Airplane Engines Roaring] | |
[27:40] | [Man] Miss Brown.! | 布郎小姐 |
[27:42] | Hi, I’m Detective Mark Dargas, L.A.P.D | 嗨,我是玛克达格斯侦探 |
[27:45] | – Can I ask what you have in that bag? – The usual stuff | 我可以问问包里有什么吗? 普通的东西 |
[27:49] | You know, I’m a flight attendant for Cabo Air | 你知道,我是卡波航空的服务员 |
[27:51] | – Can I help out here? – Who’s this? | 我可以帮忙吗? 谁? |
[27:55] | Sorry, this is Special Agent Ray Nicolet with Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms | 对不起,这是特工莱尼科莱特 烟酒和武器科 (ATF) |
[27:58] | – Oh, yeah? May I see some I.D.? – Yeah. Sure | 哦,是吗?我可以看身份证吗? 是,当然 |
[28:03] | Would you mind if we just took a look in that bag? | 你介意我们看看包吗? |
[28:06] | Do I mind? Do I have a choice? | 我介意吗? 我有选择吗? |
[28:09] | – Yeah. You have the right to say no. – No | 是,你有权说不 不 |
[28:12] | I have the right to make you wait here with Ray while I go get a warrant | 我有权让你在这里等 直到我有搜查令 |
[28:14] | If I don’t want to go to all that trouble, I’d just take you in on suspicion now | 如果我不想那么麻烦 就把你当嫌疑人 |
[28:17] | – Suspicion of what? – Uh, could I say something? | 嫌疑什么? 我可以说什么吗? |
[28:21] | He just wants to peek inside the bag for a minute | 他只想看包里有什么就一分钟 |
[28:24] | I’ll keep my eye on him so he doesn’t take anything | 我看着他 他不会拿东西走的 |
[28:28] | – Go ahead. – Thanks a lot | 好吧 谢谢 |
[28:31] | [Groaning] Bad knees | |
[28:35] | You have a good flight? | 你飞行愉快吗? |
[28:38] | It’s a shitty flight down to Cabo. I went down there one time with Susan, my wife | 卡波航空太糟糕了 我跟老婆苏珊坐过一次 |
[28:42] | Fuckin’ turbulence was unbelievable | 空气混浊得不可思议 |
[28:48] | Hey, can I look in this envelope? | 嗨,我可以看看信封吗? |
[28:54] | Ah. [Wolf Whistle] | 啊 |
[29:00] | [Laughs] Goddamn | 该死 |
[29:04] | I’d say there’s about, oh, uh | 我说这好像是… |
[29:06] | $50,000 here | 5万美元 |
[29:08] | What would you say, Ray? | 你怎么看,莱? |
[29:11] | Looks like about 50,000 from here | 好象是5万美元 |
[29:17] | – Is this your money? – What if I say no? | 这是你的钱? 如果我说不是呢? |
[29:20] | You should know if you bring in anything over 10,000,you have to declare it | 你应该知道如果你带超过1万现金 你得上报 |
[29:24] | You forget, or what? | 你忘了吗? |
[29:26] | You can get a $250,000 fine, plus two years in prison | 你得罚款二十五万 判两年刑 |
[29:31] | You want to talk to us about this, or do you want to talk to Customs? | 你想跟我们说 或者跟海关说? |
[29:35] | – I’m not sayin’ another word. – Jackie… | 我什么都不说 杰克… |
[29:37] | I hope you don’t mind if I call you Jackie | 我希望你别在意 我叫你杰克 |
[29:40] | Those guys down in Customs? They’re a bunch of pricks. Excuse me, but they are | 海关的那些人都是群混蛋 对不起我这样说,但这是事实 |
[29:44] | There’s something about that job makes those people really hard to get along with | 由于工作关系 使他们很难以相处 |
[29:49] | You can go down and talk with those guys… | 你可以去跟那些事实上令人讨厌的人… |
[29:51] | who are really suspicious and really disagreeable human beings | 谈这些事 |
[29:55] | or you can talk with a couple of good-hearted guys like Mark and myself | 或者跟玛克和我这种好心人说 |
[30:01] | It’s up to you | 随便你 |
[30:05] | [Dargas] Let’s take a look here at the file on Jacqueline Brown | 我们来看看杰克布朗的档案 |
[30:09] | According to this, this isn’t the first time you’ve run afoul of the law | 根据此档案 这不是你第一次违法 |
[30:13] | In 1985, while a stewardess for Delta, | 1985年 当德耳塔女乘务员时 |
[30:17] | you were busted while carrying drugs for a pilot? | 你因给一个驾驶员携带麻醉品而降职? |
[30:19] | That pilot was my husband, and I got off | 飞行员是我丈夫 没办法 |
[30:21] | You mean they offered you a deal, and you grabbed it | 你的意思是他们跟你做交易 你同意了 |
[30:24] | – He did time, you did probation. – [Siren Wails] | |
[30:28] | I didn’t hear you ask permission to smoke in my office | 我没听到你请求 在我办公室内抽烟 |
[30:31] | – May I smoke? – No, you may not | 我可以抽烟吗? 不行 |
[30:33] | So you get off with a slap on the wrist, | 因此你们臭味相投 |
[30:36] | but all this criminal activity fucks up your shit for good with the big airlines | 但是最让你有好处的 还是大的定期航线 |
[30:40] | Cut to 13 years later, you’re 44 years of age, | 13年后 你44岁时 |
[30:44] | flying for the shittiest little shuttle-fuckin’piece of shit Mexican airline there is, | 在飞墨西哥的定期航班 |
[30:49] | where you make what… $ 13,000 a year? | 那地方你挣多少 每年1万三? |
[30:51] | I make 16,000, plus benefits | 加上奖金我才挣1万六 |
[30:54] | You been in the service industry 19 years, and all you make is 16,000, plus benefits? | 你在服务行业做了19年 所挣的加上奖金就是1万六吗? |
[30:59] | Didn’t exactly set the world on fire, did you, Jackie? | 没有让世界着火,对吗杰克? |
[31:03] | Jackie, you have a good lawyer? | 杰克,你有位好律师吗? |
[31:06] | [Dargas] Can she afford a good one, is more like it | 他可以提供好的帮助 |
[31:08] | Otherwise you’ll be in Sybil Brand three weeks… | 否则你会关在西比尔三周… |
[31:11] | before the public defender gets around to ya | 在免费律师为你辩护前 |
[31:14] | – [Siren Wails] – Hey, Jackie, do you know a guy named Beaumont Livingston? | 嗨,杰克 你认识博蒙德 利文斯顿吗? |
[31:20] | Yeah? No? | 是?还是不是? |
[31:23] | – [Pours Coffee] – Because he knows you | 因为他认识你 |
[31:26] | Well, he knew you | 他认识你 |
[31:28] | He doesn’t know anybody now. He’s dead | 现在他不认识任何人了 他死了 |
[31:31] | They found him in a trunk of a car this morning | 他们今天早上 在一辆车的后车箱里发现了他 |
[31:34] | shot twice | 被射击两次 |
[31:36] | Once in the chest, once in the head | 一次在胸部 一次是头上 |
[31:40] | Here you go. So I guess I’m wondering | 这给你 我在想 |
[31:42] | If you don’t know Beaumont | 如果你不认识博蒙特 |
[31:47] | why do you suppose Beaumont knows you? | 为什么你认为博蒙特认识你呢? |
[31:54] | [Clears Throat] Look, Miss Brown, we don’t give a fuck about you | 布郎小姐 我们不是捉弄你 |
[31:59] | You know who we want | 你知道我们想要谁 |
[32:01] | If you cooperate, tell us what we want to know, we’ll help you get out of this | 如果你合作的话, 告诉我们所想知道的 我们帮你出去 |
[32:05] | If you refuse to cooperate, continue to cop a shit attitude like you’re doing now | 如果不想合作 继续这种态度 |
[32:09] | we will give you to Customs and they will take you to court | 我们将把你送到海关 他们会带你进法庭的 |
[32:12] | With your prior, thejudge will give you two years | 以你从前的记录 法官会判你两年刑期 |
[32:15] | Now, you’ll probably only end up serving a year and some change | 你也许只需坐一年 |
[32:18] | but if I was a 44-year-old black woman… | 但如果我是44岁的黑人妇女的话 |
[32:21] | desperately clinging on to this one shitty, little job I was fortunate enough to get | 我可能找不到工作 |
[32:26] | I don’t think that I’d think I had a year to throw away | 我认为如果换我 会不想浪费一年的时间 |
[32:29] | So let’s start again now, shall we? | 我们再开始吧,好吗? |
[32:33] | Who in Mexico gave you this money, and who in America were you bringing it to? | 谁在墨西哥给你钱 你把钱带给美国的谁? |
[32:37] | I’m not sayin’ another goddamn word | 我不会说的 |
[32:44] | [Clears Throat] | |
[32:47] | I’d like your permission to look through this again so we’ll know how much we’re talking about | 我要你允许我再看看 好让我们知道谈到哪份上了 |
[32:52] | Sure. Go ahead | 当然,继续 |
[32:58] | While we’re at it, let’s see what else is in there | 我们看看还有什么 |
[33:01] | Do you mind? | 你介意吗? |
[33:07] | Beauty case | 不错的想法 |
[33:09] | – Mm-hmm. What’s in it? – Beauty products | 嗯嗯,什么? 漂亮的东西 |
[33:13] | Alarm clock | 闹钟 |
[33:16] | Glass case | 玻璃的 |
[33:19] | Birth control | 避孕药 |
[33:24] | – [Dargas] What’s that? – My diet shit | 什么? 我吃的 |
[33:27] | Let’s see what else is in there | 我们看看还有什么 |
[33:31] | Here. Here. Here | 这里,这里 |
[33:35] | – What’s this? – What’s that shit? | 这是什么? 什么东西? |
[33:39] | [Engine Revving] | |
[33:41] | Let’s go, ladies. First door on the left | 我们走,女士们 左边的一楼 |
[33:43] | [Woman] “Ninety-nine years is a long, long, long time” | |
[33:47] | “Ninety-nine years is such a long, long, long time” | |
[33:52] | “Ninety-nine years is a long, long time” | |
[33:56] | “Well, look at me” | |
[33:58] | “I’ll never be free” | |
[34:01] | “I’m a long-time woman” | |
[34:07] | Brown, case 70032 | 布朗,70032号案件 |
[34:14] | The charge is… | 这案件是… |
[34:16] | possession of narcotics with the intent to distribute | 拥有和传播毒品 |
[34:20] | – How does your client plead? – Uh, Your Honor, she wishes to stand mute | 你的当事人有什么要辩护的? 哦,法官大人,她希望保持沉默 |
[34:24] | Very well | 很好 |
[34:26] | Detective… Varga | 瓦格…侦探 |
[34:29] | – Dargas, Your Honor. – Sorry | 达格斯,阁下 对不起 |
[34:31] | Uh, you were the arresting officer in this case? | 你是起诉本案件的警官? |
[34:34] | – That’s correct, Your Honor. – And do you have a bail recommendation? | 是的,阁下 你觉得保释金定多少好? |
[34:37] | – Yes, I do, Your Honor. – And that would be? | 我想好了,阁下 多少? |
[34:40] | Based on the defendant’s prior conviction… | 根据被告以前的犯罪纪录… |
[34:43] | and the extreme possibility of flight due to the occupation | 并且她的职业非常利于逃走 |
[34:45] | the state requests a bond of no less than 25,000 | 保释金最低应该不少于二万五千 |
[34:48] | [Judge] You people are fine with this? | 你们觉得呢? |
[35:00] | I’m gonna set bond at 10,000… | 我将把保释金定为一万 |
[35:03] | and set the date of August 21… | 预审期的日期定在 |
[35:06] | for the prelim | 八月二十一日左右… |
[35:08] | Your Honor, when will that be? | 法官大人 到底什么时候? |
[35:10] | That’s six weeks from now. We’ll continue this matter then | 六个星期后 我们到时再处理这件事 |
[35:14] | Owens, case 72242 | 欧文思,72242号案件 |
[35:18] | The charge is possession of a concealed weapon… | 控告拥有非法武器… |
[35:21] | and striking an officer | 打死一名警官 |
[35:24] | – How does your client plead? – I thought it’d be 25 | 你的当事人有什么要辩护的? 我还以为是二十五日 |
[35:29] | [Female Lawyer] Uh, my client would like to plead guilty, Your Honor | 我的当事人不承认有罪 |
[35:32] | [Judge] Is the arresting officer here in the courtroom? | 起诉的警官在法庭吗? |
[35:42] | [Toilet Flushing] | |
[35:46] | Uh-uh-uh. I didn’t hear you wash your hands | 我没听到你洗手 |
[35:52] | – Comfortable? – Yeah | 舒服吗? 是 |
[35:54] | – Door was open, so I just come on in. – I can see that | 门开着,我就进来了 我明白 |
[35:59] | – Why? – Got some more business for you | 为甚么? 为你拉了更多的生意 |
[36:01] | Oh, yeah? What did he do? | 哦,真的吗? 她做了什么? |
[36:03] | She is an airline stewardess | 她是航空服务员 |
[36:06] | Got caught coming back from Mexico with some blow | 从墨西哥返回时 不小心被捕了 |
[36:09] | They set her bond this afternoon at $10,000 | 保释金要一万美金 |
[36:12] | Now, I’m figuring you could take that $10,000 you owe me from Beaumont | 我认为你把博蒙特的事上欠我的一万美金 拿出来最好 |
[36:16] | move it over to the stewardess | 然后给她 |
[36:18] | – The bond for possession’s only a thousand. – Hmm. Yeah | 只欠你一千美金 是 |
[36:22] | Man, they fuckin’ with her. They callin’ that shit “possession with intent.” | 老兄,他们在抢奸她 他们把那叫“企图犯罪的拥有” |
[36:26] | A 44-year-old black woman caught with less than two ounces | 一个44岁的黑人妇女 携带量少于两昂司 |
[36:29] | they calling that shit “intent.” | 他们称之为“企图犯罪” |
[36:31] | The same thing happen to a movie star, they call it “possession.” | 一个电影明星也发生过同样的事 他们却称之为“拥有” |
[36:35] | Still sounds high | 听起来很高深 |
[36:37] | Well, um, she had on her, I believe it was 50 grand in cash | 我相信她手头上只有5万现金 |
[36:42] | All right, before we start talking about stewardesses | 好的 我们开始谈论服务员之前 |
[36:46] | let’s get Beaumont out of the way first | 我们先找到博蒙特 |
[36:48] | You know, I think somebody already did | 你知道 我想有人已经做了 |
[36:50] | – What? – You ain’t hear? | 什么? 你没听到吗? |
[36:53] | – Hear what? – Somebody with a grudge blew Beaumont’s brains out | 听到什么? 有人打爆博蒙特的头 |
[36:57] | Oh, shit. That shit rhymes | 哦,该死 还真是时候 |
[37:00] | Blew Beaumont’s brains out | 打爆博蒙特的头 |
[37:04] | Police make contact with you? | 警察跟你联系了吗? |
[37:06] | Oh, hell, yeah. First motherfucking thing they did | 哦,是的 他们一开始就找我了 |
[37:10] | You know, they see I pay a big money bond for my boy | 你知道,他们明白 我给儿子支付了大笔钱 |
[37:12] | they start thinking that “where there’s smoke there’s fire” logic | 他们开始思索 “无风不起浪”的逻辑 |
[37:15] | Rousted my ass out of bed 10:00 in the morning | 早上十点就叫我起床 |
[37:18] | Scared the shit out of my woman Sheronda | 吓醒了我的女人 莎伦达 |
[37:20] | She thought they was gonna take my ass away for sure | 她以为他们会把我叫走 |
[37:23] | – This stewardess… You know her last name? – Mm-hmm | 这位服务员… 你知道她叫什么吗? |
[37:27] | Brown. Jackie Brown | 布郎 杰克布郎 |
[37:31] | – What does she do for you? – Who said she do anything for me? | 她为你干什么? 谁说她为我做事? |
[37:33] | She’s my friend. My friends get in trouble, I like to help them out | 她是我的朋友 我的朋友有麻烦,我当然要帮忙 |
[37:37] | Beaumont worked for you | 博蒙特为你做事 |
[37:39] | This you and me talking, like lawyer-client thing? | 我们在谈论律师与客户的事情吗? |
[37:43] | You can’t tell nothing I say to you? | 你一点都不能告诉我问你的吗? |
[37:45] | You’re not my client till you get busted and I bond you out | 除非我救你出来 你才是我的客户 |
[37:48] | Well, we ain’t got no, uh… What you call that shit? | 我们不会有… 你怎么称呼这东西? |
[37:52] | Confidentiality | 保密 |
[37:54] | Why should I tell you anything? | 我为什么要告诉你? |
[37:56] | ‘Cause you want me to know what a slick guy you are | 因为你想要我知道 你是怎样的混蛋 |
[37:59] | You got stewardesses bringing you 50 grand | 你叫服务员带给你5万美金 |
[38:01] | And why would a stewardess be bringing me 50 grand? | 为什么服务员要 带给我五万美金? |
[38:05] | Now you want me to speculate on what you do | 你想要我思索你所做的事 |
[38:08] | I’d say you were in the drug business, except the money’s moving in the wrong direction | 我说你在进行毒品交易 要不是钱转移错了方向 |
[38:13] | Whatever you’re into, you seem to be getting away with it, so, uh, more power to you | 不管你做什么 你似乎要远离它 |
[38:18] | All right. You want another bond? | 好的,你还想要债券吗? |
[38:21] | You want to move the 10,000 you got on Beaumont over to the stewardess | 你想把博蒙特身上得来的 一万美金转给服务员 |
[38:23] | That means paperwork | 那意味着文书工作 |
[38:25] | I gotta get a death certificate, present it to the court | 我有死亡证书 把它递给法庭 |
[38:28] | make out a receipt for return of bond collateral, I type up another application | 制作债券担保的收据 我打印另一份申请书 |
[38:31] | – Hey, hey, hey, hey. – Another indemnity agreement | 嗨,嗨 另一份协议 |
[38:34] | – I haven’t got time. – I’m telling you what I have to do | 我没有时间 我告诉你我得怎么办 |
[38:36] | What you have to do, in case you forgot | 你所需做的就是 以防你忘记 |
[38:38] | – is come up with a premium of a thousand bucks. – I can do that | 带上几万美金 我可以办到 |
[38:41] | You know I got the money. I just ain’t got it with me | 你知道我有钱 我只是没带在身上 |
[38:44] | Come back when you do. I’ll bond out the stewardess | 带钱回来 我保释这位服务员 |
[38:47] | Look, you got to look at this with a little compassion, all right? | 瞧,你得用点激情看这个,好吗? |
[38:51] | Jackie ain’t no criminal. She ain’t used to this kind of treatment | 杰克不是罪犯 她不习惯这种待遇 |
[38:54] | Gangsters don’t give a fuck, but your average citizen | 歹徒不说话 但你们市民 |
[38:57] | a couple of nights in County get to fuckin’ with their mind | 几个晚上在县里 发了疯 |
[39:00] | Ordell, this isn’t a bar. You don’t have a tab | 奥德尔,这不是酒巴 你没有帐单 |
[39:02] | Listen to me, all right? | 听我说,好吗? |
[39:05] | You got a 44-year-old, gainfully employed black woman falsely accused… | 你有一位44岁的 黑人妇女员工犯罪… |
[39:09] | Falsely accused? She didn’t come back from Mexico with cocaine on her? | 犯罪? 她没带可卡因从墨西哥返回来吗? |
[39:13] | Falsely accused of“intent.” | 犯罪 |
[39:15] | If she had that shit… and mind you, I’m saying if… | 如果她没有… 我在说如果… |
[39:19] | that was her own personal shit to get high with | 她自己的东西 |
[39:21] | Is white guilt supposed to make me forget I’m running a business? | 白种人罪犯让我忘记了 我在经营生意吗? |
[39:28] | Oh, it’s like that, huh? | 哦,是那样吗? |
[39:35] | All right | 好的 |
[39:40] | I got your little thousand bucks | 我把几千美金带来了 |
[39:45] | – Hey, Candy. – Hey, Max | 嗨,康迪 嗨,玛克斯 |
[39:47] | Dropping off Lopez, Anita. Picking up Brown, Jackie | 放下洛佩兹,安尼塔 接布郎 |
[39:51] | – Okay, no problem. You armed? – You bet I am | 好的,没问题,你装备武器了吗? 当然 |
[39:59] | [Buzzes] | |
[40:10] | [Candy] Max, here she comes | 玛克斯,她来了 |
[40:50] | “Why do I keep my mind” | |
[40:55] | “On you all the time” | |
[40:59] | “And I don’t even know you” | |
[41:02] | “I don’t know you” | |
[41:08] | “Why do I feel this way” | |
[41:12] | “Thinking about you” | |
[41:14] | “Every day” | |
[41:17] | – “And I don’t even know you” – [Gate Buzzes] | |
[41:20] | [Max] Miss Brown? | 布郎小姐? |
[41:23] | – Yes? – “Take me in your arms” | 什么事? |
[41:25] | – I’m Max Cherry. I’m your bail bondsman. – “Thrill me with all” | 我是玛克斯奇里 我是你的保释人 |
[41:28] | – “Of your charms” – I could give you a lift home, if you like | 我可以把你带回家 如果你愿意的话 |
[41:32] | – “And I’ll take to the sky on a natural high” – Okay | 好的 |
[41:38] | – “Loving you more till the day I die” – “On a natural high” | |
[41:42] | – “Take to the sky on a natural high” – “I want you to be mine” | |
[41:46] | “Loving you more” | |
[41:51] | – [Keys Jangling] – [Car Beeping] | |
[41:53] | – “If you have anything to do” – [Engine Starts] | |
[41:56] | “Call me and I will do it for you” | |
[42:01] | You really a bail bondsman? | 你真的是保释人吗? |
[42:05] | Well, who do you think I am? | 你认为我是谁? |
[42:07] | – I showed you my card in there. – Can I see your I.D.? | 我把证件给你看 我可以看看你的身份证吗? |
[42:11] | You’re serious? | 你是认真的吗? |
[42:14] | “That wish would be for you to live” | |
[42:18] | “Forever and ever” | |
[42:22] | Who paid my bond? | 谁支付我的保释金? |
[42:24] | – Ordell? – In cash | 奥德尔吗? 现金 |
[42:29] | “My heart skips a beat” | |
[42:34] | – “And I take to the sky on a natural high” – “I just take to the sky” | |
[42:39] | – “Loving you more till the day I die” – “On a natural high” | |
[42:44] | – “Take to the sky on a natural high” – “I don’t know you” | |
[42:48] | “Loving you more” | |
[42:59] | You got any cigarettes in here? | 你有香烟吗? |
[43:02] | You won’t find any cigarettes in there | 你在这里找不到香烟 |
[43:07] | – Can we stop and get cigarettes? – Sure | 我们可以停下来抽支烟吗? 当然 |
[43:11] | Have you ever been to the River Bottom? | 你去过布顿河吗? |
[43:13] | – I don’t think so. – It’s all right. It’s a cop bar | 我没有 好的,那是警察酒巴 |
[43:17] | Can we just stop at a 7-Eleven or something? | 我们可以在71连锁店里吃点东西吗? |
[43:21] | – I thought you might like to have a drink. – I’d love to, but not there | 我想你可能想喝点东西 是的,但不是在那里 |
[43:26] | How ’bout the Hilton by the airport? | 机场旁边的希尔顿餐厅如何? |
[43:29] | – Is it dark? – Kind of a sports bar | 黑吗? 有点像运动酒巴 |
[43:32] | It doesn’t sound dark | 听起来不黑 |
[43:35] | Why does it have to be dark? | 为什么要黑点? |
[43:38] | Because it looks like I just got out of jail, that’s why | 因为看起来 我刚从监狱里出来 |
[43:43] | You’re dropping me off at my place. There’s a joint near me | 你随便把我放在哪里 |
[43:49] | [Metallic Rattling] | |
[43:53] | [Metal Ball Rattling] | |
[43:56] | No, thanks. I quit three years ago | 不,谢谢 我三年前戒了 |
[43:58] | – Gain weight? – Ten pounds | 体重加了吗? 十英谤 |
[44:01] | – Take it off and put it back on. – [Scoffs] | 基本上没重也没轻 |
[44:04] | That’s why I don’t quit | 这就是我不戒的原因 |
[44:11] | Mm | 嗯 |
[44:17] | If I can’t fly, I’m gonna have a bitch of a time trying to find my rent | 如果我不能飞 我就有时间找我的租金 |
[44:24] | You know | 你知道 |
[44:26] | the other day I figured out that I must have written about… | 我得猜出我必须写上… |
[44:30] | 15,000 bonds since I’ve been in the business | 一万五千的保释金 自从我做生意以来 |
[44:34] | I figure about 80% of those were drug-related, so… | 我想百分之八十 与毒品交易有关… |
[44:38] | if you want, I could help you figure out your options | 如果你愿意 我可以帮你作出选择 |
[44:45] | So far, they told me if I cooperate | 他们告诉我 如果我合作的话 |
[44:47] | then I’ll get probation, maybe | 我也许可以保释 |
[44:51] | Or if I stand mute, I can get as much as five years | 如果我保持沉默的话 我可以挣五年之内挣的钱 |
[44:54] | Does that sound right? | 这样可以吗? |
[44:57] | I’d say that if they try you and convict you, you won’t get more than a year and a day | 我说如果他们审判并且判你有罪 你就得不到一年甚至一天的钱 |
[45:01] | That’s state time, prison | 进监狱的时候就到了 |
[45:03] | But they won’t want to do that | 但他们不想那样做 |
[45:05] | They’ll offer you simple possession, a couple of months of county time… | 他们只给你几个月的节假日时间… |
[45:08] | and a year or two of probation | 或者一两年假释期 |
[45:11] | Do you happen to know who put the dope in your bag? | 你知道谁把毒品放在你袋子里? |
[45:15] | Yeah | 是 |
[45:17] | But that’s not what this is about | 但那不是事情的缘由 |
[45:21] | They were waiting for my ass | 他们在等我 |
[45:23] | They knew about the money | 他们知道钱在哪里 |
[45:25] | – They even knew the exact amount. – What did they want to know? | 他们连确切金额都了解 他们想知道什么? |
[45:29] | Who gave me the money and who I was givin’ it to | 谁把钱给我 我把钱给谁 |
[45:32] | They found this guy in the trunk of a car with his head blown off | 他们在后车箱里找到了他 |
[45:36] | They said it was him who told them about me | 他们说是他 告诉他们我的事 |
[45:38] | That would be… Beaumont Livingston | 可能是…博蒙特里文斯顿 |
[45:42] | How do you know about him? | 你怎么认识他? |
[45:45] | I wrote him on Monday. They found him dead on Tuesday | 我星期一记下了他 他们星期二发现他死了 |
[45:49] | Ordell pick up his bond? | 奥德尔负责他的保释金? |
[45:54] | Same as you… $10,000 | 一万美金 |
[45:58] | [Johnny Cash On Stereo] “Back about 18 and 25” | |
[46:01] | “I left Tennessee very much alive” | |
[46:05] | – [Jackie] Thanks for the drink. – [Max] You’re welcome | 谢谢 别客气 |
[46:07] | – The legal advice and the ride. – You bet | 合法建议 当然 |
[46:10] | – “On a Tennessee stud” – Good luck. We’ll be in touch | 祝你好运 我们保持联系 |
[46:15] | “Had some trouble with my sweetheart’s pa” | |
[46:19] | “One ofher brothers was a bad outlaw” | |
[46:23] | “I wrote a letter to my Uncle Fudd” | |
[46:26] | “And I rode away on a Tennessee stud” | |
[46:31] | “The Tennessee stud was long and lean” | |
[46:35] | “The color of the sun and his eyes were green” | |
[46:40] | “He had the nerve and he had the blood” | |
[46:42] | – “There never was a horse like the…” – [Tape Ejects] | |
[47:19] | [Knocking On Door] | |
[47:24] | How ya doin’, Miss Jackie? | 你好,杰克小姐? |
[47:26] | Come on in | 进来 |
[47:36] | – Do you got some booze? – I got some vodka in the freezer | 你有酒吗? 冰箱里有伏特加酒 |
[47:41] | – Got some O.J.? – Mm-hmm | 有奥杰牌吗? 嗯 |
[47:43] | Why don’t you be a good hostess… | 你为什么不做个好服务员… |
[47:46] | and hook a brother up a screwdriver? | 钩上一个司机呢? |
[47:49] | Sure | 当然 |
[47:57] | Well? | 那么? |
[48:00] | – You gonna thank me? – For what? | 你想感谢我? 为什么? |
[48:03] | Who the hell do you think got your ass out of jail? | 你到底认为 谁把你保释出狱? |
[48:06] | The same guy that put my ass in jail. Thanks a lot | 把我放进监狱的那个人 多谢 |
[48:10] | Hey, you got caught with blow. That’s your business | 嗨,那是你的事 |
[48:15] | – It wasn’t mine. – What? | 不是我的事 什么? |
[48:18] | Oh, shit. [Chuckles] | 哦,该死 |
[48:22] | I bet that was that present Mr. Walker was sending Melanie | 我猜那是瓦尔克先生给梅兰尼的 |
[48:25] | Yeah. If you didn’t put it in there, he must have | 是,如果你没有放在那 他一定有 |
[48:29] | Damn. That shit wasn’t called for. Baby, I’m sorry | 该死 宝贝,对不起 |
[48:33] | Bet they asked you a whole shitload of questions about it, huh? | 他们一定问你 许多问题,对吗? |
[48:37] | And all that money, where it came from | 那些钱从哪里来的 |
[48:41] | Probably asked you who you was bringin’ it to too | 也许问了你 你把钱带给谁 |
[48:47] | They asked | 他们问了 |
[48:50] | And you said? | 你说呢? |
[48:52] | – “I want to talk to my lawyer.” – [Laughs] | “我想跟我的律师说” |
[48:56] | You sure you didn’t get nervous and kind of let somethin’ slip? | 你肯定没有太紧张 而漏了口风吗? |
[49:00] | I mean, if you did, I ain’t mad at you | 我的意思是,如果你说了的话 我不会对你生气 |
[49:03] | I just gotta know | 我只是想知道 |
[49:07] | You ain’t asking the right questions | 你问的问题不对 |
[49:17] | You should be asking why they picked me up | 你应该问问 他们为什么保释我 |
[49:22] | They were waiting for me | 他们在等我 |
[49:25] | They knew about the money and they knew the exact amount | 他们知道钱 他们知道金额 |
[49:29] | – [Lighter Clicks] – They tell you how they happen to come by this information? | 他们告诉你他们是怎样得到消息的吗? |
[49:34] | Hmm. [Exhales] | 嗯 |
[49:36] | Beaumont Livingston? | 博蒙特利文斯顿? |
[49:39] | I knew it. I knew it | 我就知道 |
[49:42] | They even asked me if I knew Mr. Walker | 他们还问我 是否认识瓦尔克先生 |
[49:45] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[49:48] | I didn’t tell them anything about him | 我没有告诉他们 有关他的事 |
[49:51] | My name come up? | 我的名字呢? |
[49:54] | Mm-mm | 嗯 |
[49:56] | – You ain’t said nothin’ about me? – Mm-mm | 他们没有问起我吗? 嗯 |
[50:00] | Ah, that’s mighty noble of you | 啊,你太好了 |
[50:04] | They tell you what happened to this Beaumont fellow? | 他们告诉你 博蒙特出事了吗? |
[50:09] | Yeah, they told me | 是,他们告诉我了 |
[50:11] | Yeah | 是 |
[50:13] | Somebody must have been real mad at old Beaumont | 有人一定 对老朋友博蒙特很生气 |
[50:16] | Or else they pretty scared about what he might say to keep from doing time | 否则他们会很害怕 他要说的话 |
[50:23] | Yeah, I bet they asked you a whole shitload of questions | 是,我想他们问了你 许多问题 |
[50:27] | And you ain’t givin’ them no kind of answer? | 你没有回答他们吗? |
[50:31] | – Mm-mm. – You scared of me? | 嗯 你怕我吗? |
[50:37] | You got any reason to be nervous around me? | 你有理由对我紧张吗? |
[50:41] | [Gun Hammer Cocks] | |
[50:45] | Is that what I think it is? | 我是这么认为的吗? |
[50:47] | What do you think it is? | 你认为什么? |
[50:50] | – I think it’s a gun pressed up against my dick. – Well, you thought right | 我认为是手枪压住了我老二 你想的对 |
[50:53] | Now, take your hands from around my throat | 把手放开我的喉咙 |
[50:56] | nigger | 黑鬼 |
[51:00] | – What the hell’s wrong with you, Jackie? – Shut the fuck up | 你怎么了,杰克? 闭嘴 |
[51:02] | Don’t you move. Oh, what is this? What the fuck is this? | 别动,哦,这是什么? 这是什么? |
[51:05] | Hey, that ain’t got nothing to do with you. I carry that all the time | 嗨,跟你无关 我一直带着这个 |
[51:09] | You been talking to them police too much | 你对警察说得太多了 |
[51:11] | – The police didn’t try and strangle my ass. – Come on, girl | 警察没有把我怎么样 好了,女孩 |
[51:14] | – I was just playing with you. – I ain’t playing with you | 我只是跟你开开玩笑 我不跟你开玩笑 |
[51:16] | I’m gonna unload both of these motherfuckers if you don’t do what I tell you to do | 如果你不照我的做 我就叫你老二开花 |
[51:20] | – You understand what I’m saying? – Jackie, stop acting crazy | 你明白我所说的吗? 杰克,不要疯了 |
[51:22] | – Do you understand what the fuck I’m saying? – Yeah, woman. Damn! | 你明白我说的话吗? 是,该死的女人! |
[51:25] | Now, sit your ass down on that sofa | 坐在沙发上 |
[51:27] | See? Police start fuckin’ with your mind, start pittin’ black against black | 警察把你弄疯 让黑人相互仇恨 |
[51:32] | – That’s how they do. They been doing this since… – Shut your raggedy ass up | 那是他们所做的 闭上你的鸟嘴 |
[51:36] | Sit the fuck down! | 坐下! |
[51:39] | – [Sighs] – And put your hands behind your head | 把手举在头顶上 |
[51:42] | – This is gettin’ silly now. – Oh, silly? You want to see some motherfuckin’ silly? | 这真的有点悲惨 悲惨吗?你想看到别人悲惨吗? |
[51:47] | If I have to tell you to shut up one more time, I’m gonna shut you up | 如果我要再叫你闭嘴 我将让你闭嘴 |
[51:50] | – I just came over here to talk to you. – To talk? | 我来这里跟你谈话 谈话? |
[51:54] | The way I see it, you and me got one motherfucking thing to talk about | 我明白 你我之间有件事要谈谈 |
[51:59] | One thing | 一件事 |
[52:01] | and that’s what you are willing to do for me | 你愿意为我做的 |
[52:04] | – I can get you a lawyer. – No, let’s be realistic | 我可以帮你请位律师 不,我们现实点 |
[52:08] | Now, sooner or later they’re gonna get around to offering me a plea deal | 迟早他们会起诉我 |
[52:11] | and you know that | 你知道的 |
[52:13] | – That’s why you came here to kill me. – I ain’t come over to kill you | 那就是你来这里杀我的原因 我不是来杀你的 |
[52:16] | No, that’s all right. It’s okay | 不,是的 好了 |
[52:19] | Now, I forgive you | 我原谅你 |
[52:21] | Now, let’s say, if I tell on you | 如果我告诉你 我们说吧 |
[52:24] | I walk | 我走 |
[52:26] | – If I don’t, I’ll go to jail. – Uh-huh | 如果我走不了 我就坐牢 |
[52:29] | I want $100,000… | 我要十万美金… |
[52:32] | in a escrow account in my name… | 以我的名义 放入帐户… |
[52:34] | if I’m convicted up to a year or put on probation | 如果我判罪一年… |
[52:38] | Now, if I have to do more than a year, | 如果我不只一年 |
[52:41] | you pay another $100,000 | 你付我十万美金 |
[52:49] | I can do that | 我可以做到 |
[52:51] | – You know I got that problem. All my money is… – In Mexico | 你知道我有麻烦,我所有的钱… 在墨西哥 |
[52:55] | – Right. – Well, I been thinking about that too | 是的 我也一直在考虑 |
[52:58] | I got me an idea | 我有个主意 |
[53:02] | Uh… | 嗯… |
[53:05] | Let me hear that. We friends again | 让我听听 我们又是朋友 |
[53:07] | Why don’t you point that motherfucking gun somewhere else? | 你为什么不把该死的枪 对着别的地方呢? |
[53:16] | – I’ll talk to the cops tomorrow and tell you if it’s on. – All right | 我明天跟警察说 好的 |
[53:29] | [Door Tapper Knocking] | |
[53:38] | You want your gun back? | 你想要回你的枪吗? |
[53:41] | Come in and I’ll get it for you | 进来 我给你 |
[53:44] | [Children Shouting, Chattering] | |
[54:06] | Max, look, I am so sorry about this | 玛克斯 我很抱歉 |
[54:08] | You know, I was afraid to ask to borrow it, ’cause I was afraid you would say no | 你知道,我不敢向你借 因为我害怕你拒绝 |
[54:13] | I mean, you’d have to | 我的意思是 你不得不 |
[54:15] | Would you like some coffee? | 你想喝点咖啡吗? |
[54:18] | – If you’re having some. – I am. Come on in | 如果你有的话 有的,进来 |
[54:21] | Why don’t you make yourself at home | 你为什么不随便点呢? |
[54:23] | Just, you know, have a seat | 你知道,坐下 |
[54:26] | Did you get a chance to use it? | 你有机会用吗? |
[54:29] | I felt a lot safer having it | 有它的话 我会觉得安全些 |
[54:32] | Oh, the milk went bad while I was in jail | 哦,我在监狱里时 牛奶变质了 |
[54:35] | – Black’s fine. – Cool | 纯咖啡就好了 好的 |
[54:38] | Would you, uh, care to hang on to it for a while? | 你为什么想要只枪? |
[54:41] | It wouldn’t be legal, but if it makes you feel better, I guess… | 它是非法的 但如果它使你感觉好些的话… |
[54:45] | Well, thanks. I got one now | 谢谢 现在我有一支了 |
[54:47] | – You went out this morning and bought a gun? – [Water Running] | 今天早上你出去买了支枪吗? |
[54:50] | – What? I didn’t hear you. – You went out this morning and bought a gun? | 什么?我没听到 你今天早上买了支枪吗? |
[54:54] | Well, let’s say I got one now, okay? | 好,那我们谈谈我买了支枪吧? |
[54:59] | – Somebody loan it to you? – Yeah | 有人为你装子弹吗? 是的 |
[55:02] | [Water Pouring] | |
[55:06] | All right! We’re on | 好的! |
[55:09] | It might be a little black. Would you like to hear some music? | 也许有点纯 你想听听音乐吗? |
[55:13] | Sure | 当然 |
[55:15] | Cool | 太好了 |
[55:17] | You know, I couldn’t wait to get home last night… | 你知道 我昨晚迫不及待地回家… |
[55:20] | and wash the jail outta my hair | 清洗头发 |
[55:22] | – It looks nice. – Thanks | 看起来很好 谢谢 |
[55:27] | You never got into the whole CD revolution? | 你从没听说过CD革命吗? |
[55:30] | Oh, I got a few, but I can’t afford to start all over again | 哦,我有所耳闻 但我支付不起 |
[55:33] | I mean, I’ve invested too much time and money… [Blows] | 我付出了太多的时间和金钱… |
[55:36] | In my albums | 在我的影集上 |
[55:38] | Yeah, but you can’t get new stuff on records | 是,但你没有新的影碟 |
[55:42] | I don’t get new stuff that often | 我没时间去常买新的 |
[55:51] | [Lighter Clicks] | |
[56:01] | “I gave my heart and soul” | |
[56:05] | “To you, girl” | |
[56:08] | “Didn’t I do it, baby” | |
[56:12] | – “Didn’t I do it, baby” – It’s pretty | |
[56:14] | Mm-hmm | 嗯 |
[56:16] | – Who is this? – The Delfonics | 谁? 德尔弗尼克斯 |
[56:21] | – “Didn’t I do it, baby” – It’s nice | 很好 |
[56:24] | – Mm-hmm. – “Didn’t I do it, baby” | 嗯 |
[56:27] | I called in sick today. As far as the airline knows, I’m still available | 今天我不舒服 到现在为止航空公司告诉我还可以上班 |
[56:31] | – Are you? – I don’t know. I’m gonna go in and talk with Nicolet and Dargas today | 是吗? 我不知道,我要跟尼科莱特和达格斯谈谈 |
[56:35] | I’m going to do what you suggested… offer to help and see what happens | 我照你的建议做 但结果… |
[56:39] | What I meant was to have a lawyer do the negotiating for you | 我的意思是 请位律师为你协商 |
[56:43] | No, I want to talk to them first. I know more now about Ordell’s money | 不,我想先跟他们谈谈 我更了解奥德尔的钱 |
[56:46] | Well, if it’s the A.T.F. Guy that wants you, that’ll only interest him up to a point | 如果这是ATF的人想要你做的 那只会让他们有一点兴趣 |
[56:50] | I know, but it’s a lot of money | 我知道 但那是很多钱 |
[56:53] | It’s a half a million dollars all in Cabo, and more coming in | 在卡波总共有五十万 以后还会有更多 |
[56:57] | – How’d you find that out? – Ordell told me last night | 你怎么知道的? 奥德尔昨晚告诉我的 |
[57:01] | – He called? – He came by | 他打电话 他来过 |
[57:05] | – What’d you do? – We talked | 你做了些什么? 我们谈了一会 |
[57:09] | Do you think he still trusts you? | 你认为他还相信你吗? |
[57:11] | He had his doubts at first, but he’s always trusted me | 他起先怀疑 但他总归相信了我 |
[57:15] | And he wants to believe more than anything else that he still can | 他想相信 他所能相信的更多的事 |
[57:21] | – Why? – Because he needs my ass | 为什么? 因为他需要我 |
[57:23] | Otherwise, that money’s just gonna sit over there in Cabo. You want some sugar? | 否则钱将永远留在卡波 你想要糖吗? |
[57:28] | No, thank you. There’s gotta be other ways of getting it out | 不,谢谢 还有别的办法 |
[57:32] | Maybe, but I’m the only one he’s ever used | 也许 但我是他用过的唯一的人 |
[57:35] | I mean, he can’t use his other people. They’re crooks | 他不能用别人 |
[57:38] | I mean, he might try to… bring the money in himself | 他可能试着… 自己带钱回来 |
[57:41] | but he ain’t gonna wanna stand in no customs lines | 但没内线他还是不愿意 |
[57:44] | So, either he recruits another Cabo stewardess or he continues to trust me | 要么他雇用别的服务员 要么他继续相信我 |
[57:47] | And I made him feel like he still can | 我让他觉得 他还可以相信我 |
[57:50] | Are you gonna offer to set him up? | 你想设他圈套吗? |
[57:53] | Yeah, if I get off. Otherwise, fuck ’em | 是,如果我可以 |
[57:57] | It’s very possible that Ordell’s killed somebody | 很可能奥德尔杀了人 |
[58:01] | Do you realize that? | 你意识到了吗? |
[58:03] | Well, I ain’t going back to jail and I ain’t doing that probation thing again | 我不想坐牢 我不会再试了 |
[58:14] | Max, how do you feel about getting old? | 玛克斯 你有变老的感觉吗? |
[58:17] | You’re not old. You look great | 你没老 你精神很好 |
[58:21] | [Chuckles] No, I’m asking you how do you feel about getting old | 不,我问你 你有没有觉得自己老了 |
[58:24] | – Doesn’t it bother you? – It’s not really something I think about | 难道你不烦吗? 这不是我考虑的事 |
[58:29] | – Really? – I guess I got sensitive about my hair a few years ago | 真的吗? 我想几年前我的头发就不大对劲 |
[58:33] | It started falling out, so I did something about it | 开始掉发 我采取了办法 |
[58:36] | How’d you feel about that? | 感觉如何? |
[58:39] | I feel fine with it. Otherwise, I wouldn’t have done it | 我觉得很好 否则我不会做的 |
[58:42] | I did it to feel better about myself, and, you know, I do | 我自己觉得好些 |
[58:45] | I look in the mirror. Looks like me | 我在镜子里看 很象我 |
[58:49] | Yeah, but it’s different for men | 是,但男人并不尽相同 |
[58:52] | You know, I can’t really feel too sorry for you in this department | 你知道,我不能 对你在这里感到很抱歉 |
[58:56] | I bet that, except for possibly an afro | 除了非洲人 |
[58:59] | you look exactly the way you did at 29 | 你看起来只有29岁 |
[59:03] | Well, my ass ain’t the same | 但我屁股不一样 |
[59:06] | Bigger? | 更大些吗? |
[59:09] | Yeah | 是 |
[59:11] | Ain’t nothing wrong with that | 不会有错的 |
[59:15] | Something else worry you? | 你还有什么烦恼的事吗? |
[59:18] | Oh | 哦 |
[59:21] | [Sighs] I always feel like I’m starting over | 我总觉得我刚刚开始 |
[59:26] | – How many bonds you said you wrote? – 15,000 | 你说你写了多少保释金? 一万五千 |
[59:31] | – Is that a lot? – That’s plenty | 那么多吗? 很多的 |
[59:33] | “Pass them by” | |
[59:36] | Well, I’ve flown over seven million miles | 我飞了七百万英里 |
[59:38] | and I’ve been waiting on people for 20 years | 我等别人等了二十年 |
[59:42] | Then after my bust, the best job I could get was with Cabo Air | 我在卡波航空公司 得到的最好的工作 |
[59:45] | which is the worst job you can get in this industry | 就是你在工业中 得到的最差的工作 |
[59:49] | You know I make 16,000 a year | 你知道我一年挣一万六千美金 |
[59:52] | plus retirement benefits that ain’t worth a damn? | 加上奖金吗? |
[59:55] | And with this arrest hanging over my head, Max, I’m scared | 把这种事压在我头上 我觉得害怕 |
[59:59] | And if I lose this job, I gotta start all over again | 如果我失去工作 我得重新开始 |
[1:00:02] | and I ain’t got nothing to start over with | 我没有什么可以开始的 |
[1:00:04] | I’ll be stuck with whatever I can get | 我会做我所能找到的工作 |
[1:00:07] | “Oh, baby, please now” | |
[1:00:10] | And that shit is more scary than Ordell | 比奥德尔更害怕 |
[1:00:13] | “La, la, la means” | |
[1:00:15] | “I love you” | |
[1:00:18] | [Printer Buzzing] | |
[1:00:22] | – [Woman] Let’s go. – [Man] You don’t have to… Ow.! | 我们走 你不必… |
[1:00:24] | – Hey! – Hey, great, you’re here | 嗨 嗨,太好了,你们在这 |
[1:00:26] | – Yeah. Hey, Jackie. How’re you doing? – Fine | 嗨,杰克,你好吗? 很好 |
[1:00:29] | – Can I have a word outside with Ray for a minute? – Sure. Take your time | 我可以跟莱在外面说几句话吗? 当然可以 |
[1:00:32] | – I’ll just be a minute. – May I smoke? | 我马上来 我可以抽烟吗? |
[1:00:34] | Absolutely | 当然可以 |
[1:00:37] | – Dude, what up? – She wants to make a deal | 什么事? 她想进行交易 |
[1:00:39] | – Oh, yeah? Did she sound scared? – She almost sounds scared | 哦,是吗?她害怕吗? 她听起来害怕 |
[1:00:42] | – What’s she want? – She wants to go back to work | 她想要什么? 她想回去工作 |
[1:00:44] | – Oh, yeah? So what’s she going to give us? – She hasn’t gone into specifics | 哦,是吗?她会给我们什么? 她没有具体说 |
[1:00:47] | – She’s been waiting for you to get here. – She knows it’s my case, right? | 她一直在等你来这里 她知道这是我的事,对吗? |
[1:00:50] | Well, she hasn’t said it, but she’s not stupid | 她没有说 但她不笨 |
[1:00:52] | – She knows it’s you who wants her. – Let’s go. Cool | 她知道你想要她 我们走,太好了 |
[1:00:57] | [Dargas] Jackie, sorry to keep you waiting | 杰克,抱歉让你久等了 |
[1:01:00] | [Nicolet] Now, what can we do for you? | 我们可以为你做什么? |
[1:01:03] | I need permission to leave the country so I can keep my job | 我需要得到离开这里的允许 我就可以保留工作 |
[1:01:07] | – Yeah, we can look into that. – I need it tomorrow | 是,我们看得出 我明天就要 |
[1:01:10] | If I don’t show up for work tomorrow, I’m fired | 如果我明天不上班的话 我就会被炒鱿鱼 |
[1:01:13] | Well, you know what we want | 你知道我们想要什么 |
[1:01:16] | If I’m working, I can help you | 如果我工作的话 我可以帮你们 |
[1:01:18] | Help us do what, Jackie? | 帮我们什么,杰克? |
[1:01:21] | – Help you get Ordell Robbie. – So now, you do know him | 帮你们找到奥德尔罗比 你认识他 |
[1:01:24] | You never asked if I did or not | 你从没问过我 我做还是不做 |
[1:01:26] | – So you’re telling us now that you do know him. – Of course I do | 你告诉我们你认识他 当然 |
[1:01:29] | – I deliver money for him. – No shit? | 我都帮他运钱 不是胡说吗? |
[1:01:32] | – You know how he makes his money? – He sells guns | 你知道他怎么挣钱的吗? 他卖手枪 |
[1:01:36] | – You ever see him sell a gun? – No | 你看过他卖手枪吗? 没有 |
[1:01:38] | – Then how do you know he sells guns? – He told me | 那你怎么知道他卖手枪 他告诉我的 |
[1:01:41] | Besides, why else would a A.T.F. Man be after him? | 而且,为什么ATF的人捉拿他呢? |
[1:01:44] | [Snickering] | |
[1:01:49] | Well, how can you help us? | 你怎么帮我们? |
[1:01:52] | I’ll do anything I can to help you get his ass, short of wearing a wire | 我会尽力帮你们的 |
[1:01:56] | And in return for my help, I need permission to leave the country, and immunity | 为了回报我的帮助 我得离开这里 |
[1:02:00] | You don’t want much, do you? | 你不想要更多吗? |
[1:02:03] | Can you do it or not? | 你能做还是不能做? |
[1:02:09] | You know, I mean… | 你知道,我的意思是… |
[1:02:11] | It’s possible | 可能的 |
[1:02:14] | You’re going to hear a guy beg for his life, lady | 你将听到一个男人 诉求他的生命 |
[1:02:16] | ’cause he betrayed Nani Vitali | 因为他背叛了南尼威塔利 |
[1:02:18] | Read the paper | 看报纸 |
[1:02:20] | – Read it! – [Crying] | 看! |
[1:02:25] | [Man On TV] Nani Vitali, a dangerous criminal | 南尼威塔利 危险的罪犯 |
[1:02:27] | He’s already killed two people | 他已经杀了两个人 |
[1:02:30] | – You know what he’s known as? The Mad Dog Murderer. – [Water Gurgling] | 你知道他以什么著称吗? 疯狗杀手 |
[1:02:33] | [Ordell Clears Throat] | |
[1:02:36] | – Hey, girl. – iHola.! | 嗨,女孩 |
[1:02:40] | Hey! Hey, hey, hey! Looks like somebody got some new clothes | 嗨,嗨 好象有人穿了新衣服 |
[1:02:44] | Yeah, we did a little shoppin’ | 是,我们购物了 |
[1:02:47] | You know, I couldn’t have my boy running around looking like no bum | 我不能象疯子一样 |
[1:02:50] | – I don’t know. I didn’t look like a bum. – Come on now, man | 我不知道,我看起来不象疯子 好了 |
[1:02:52] | – You know you had that Salvation Army thing going. – [Chuckling] | 你知道你是救世军 |
[1:02:56] | Goddamn, girl. You getting high already? It’s just 2:00 | 该死,刚刚二点 |
[1:03:01] | It’s that late? | 有那么晚了吗? |
[1:03:03] | You smoke too much of that shit, that shit’s gonna rob you of your ambition | 你抽烟抽太多了 它将夺取你的雄心 |
[1:03:05] | Not if your ambition is to get high and watch TV | 如果你的雄心不仅仅是看电视的话 |
[1:03:09] | [Louis, Melanie Laughing] | |
[1:03:11] | – [Phone Ringing] – Oh, y’all a couple of Cheech and Chongs, huh? | 哦,你的一些朋友? |
[1:03:14] | – Oh, don’t get up. I got it. – [Melanie Laughing] | 哦,别起来,我去 |
[1:03:18] | Have a seat | 坐下 |
[1:03:20] | Yo. Jackie! What’s up? | 你,杰克 什么事? |
[1:03:24] | No, Jackie, I didn’t get your message | 不,杰克 我没有收到你的信息 |
[1:03:26] | – I was gonna tell you! – No, no, no, no, no, not on the phone | 我告诉你 不不不,不要在电话里讲 |
[1:03:30] | – [Man On TV] Is she a good lay, huh? – Here | 她是个好人,对吗? 给你 |
[1:03:32] | – You gotta make sure ain’t nobody following you. – It’s ready to go? | 你得确信没人跟踪你 准备走吗? |
[1:03:34] | Yeah. There’s another bowl left | 是,还有一碗 |
[1:03:36] | [Woman On TVGasping] Let me go.! | 放我走! |
[1:03:40] | [Lighter Clicks, Water Gurgling] | |
[1:03:45] | – Take your thumb off the carb. – [Chokes] | 松手 |
[1:03:48] | You mean, the sign that’s got the rooster on it? | |
[1:03:51] | [Coughing] | |
[1:03:54] | Shit | 该死 |
[1:03:57] | [Melanie] You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:03:59] | I’m just… gettin’ old | 我只是…变老了 |
[1:04:02] | [Coughing] | |
[1:04:04] | I can’t… smoke or laugh now without coughing | 我抽烟或者笑… 都会咳嗽 |
[1:04:08] | Coughing’s good. It opens up the capillaries | 咳嗽是好事 有助于打开微血管 |
[1:04:11] | You know, when you cough, you’re pulling air… or in this case, smoke… | 当你咳嗽时 会把空气或烟… |
[1:04:15] | into parts of the lungs that don’t normally get used | 压入肺的不常用部份 |
[1:04:17] | And so, coughing’s good. It gets you higher | 咳嗽是好事 可以让你精神好 |
[1:04:20] | You definitely know a lot about that | 你肯定知道许多的 |
[1:04:22] | Look here, Louis, I got to run out for a little while | 路易斯 我得散散步 |
[1:04:25] | So, since you like getting high so much | 自从你精神这么好以来 |
[1:04:28] | why don’t you hang out here with Mel, watch a little TV? | 你为什么不跟梅尔看会儿电视呢? |
[1:04:30] | – Way ahead of you. – See, I get high later on when I come back | 我回来时 精神会更好的 |
[1:04:33] | See, I get high at night when I get through with all my business | 我晚上处理完 所有的事情后精神会很好 |
[1:04:36] | – [Theme Music On TV] – That Rutger Hauer? | 那是鲁特格胡尔吗? |
[1:04:42] | No, it’s Helmut Berger | 不,是何尔莫特贝格 |
[1:04:44] | Hmm | 嗯 |
[1:04:46] | – Why don’t you walk me to the door, space girl? – Okay | 你为什么不送我到门口? 好的 |
[1:04:51] | – You know, I hope you don’t mind hanging out with Louis. – No problem | 我希望你不介意跟路易斯合作 没问题 |
[1:04:55] | Try not to tear his clothes off of him, all right? They’re new | 不要撕下他的衣服 这是新的 |
[1:04:58] | – Ha, ha, ha! – Ha, ha! [Kisses] | 哈哈哈 哈 |
[1:05:00] | – Yo, Louis! Catch you later, man. – Okay. Later | 路易斯,待会见 好的,待会见 |
[1:05:09] | – Want a Metrix? – [Coughs] | 想要吃玛脆斯餐吗? |
[1:05:12] | Uh… Damn. Shit | 该死 |
[1:05:14] | What’s a Metrix? [Coughs] | 是什么? |
[1:05:16] | It’s like this major meal that you drink in a shake instead of having a big meal | 好象主餐 |
[1:05:20] | – It’s like a diet thing? – No. It’s what bodybuilders drink to, you know, beef up | 节食餐吗? 不,这是健身者喝的 |
[1:05:25] | No, thanks. [Coughing] | 不,谢谢 |
[1:05:28] | Okay | 好的 |
[1:05:33] | When was the last time I saw you? | 我最后见你是什么时候? |
[1:05:35] | Oh… six, seven years ago | 哦…六七年前 |
[1:05:38] | It doesn’t seem like that long ago | 好象没那么久 |
[1:05:41] | – It was that long ago. – [Men On TV Shouting] | 有那么久 |
[1:05:47] | – How old were you in this picture? – Which one? | 照片上的你多大了? 哪张? |
[1:05:51] | The roller disco picture. This one | 的士高的那张 |
[1:05:54] | Oh. Um, 14 | 哦,14岁 |
[1:05:57] | – You were 14 here? – Yup | 才14岁吗? 是 |
[1:06:01] | Shit, man. I thought you were at least 16 | 我以为至少有十六岁 |
[1:06:05] | Well, I’m about the same height now as I was then | 我跟那时的身高差不多 |
[1:06:09] | [Man On TV] Bruno.! Sanchez.! | 布鲁诺! |
[1:06:12] | [Water Running] | |
[1:06:14] | [Blender Whirring] | |
[1:06:24] | [Whirring Stops] | |
[1:06:28] | – That other picture, that green one? – Yeah? | 其他的照片,绿色的? 是吗? |
[1:06:31] | That was taken at that place called Flippers | 在叫弗利普斯的地方拍的 |
[1:06:33] | Do you remember that? It was in Hollywood. Were you in L.A. Then? | 你记得吗?在好莱坞 你当时在洛杉矶吗? |
[1:06:36] | – No. – Where were you? | 没有 你在哪? |
[1:06:38] | I was in Detroit | 我在底特律 |
[1:06:41] | With Ordell? | 跟奥德尔一起? |
[1:06:43] | Yeah. We had done some time already | 是,我们已相处过一段时间了 |
[1:06:45] | Oh. Were you a… disco guy? | 哦,你们… 是DJ吗? |
[1:06:48] | Nah | 不是 |
[1:06:51] | – Come on. Don’t lie. – No, I wasn’t. I don’t like to dance | 别撒谎 不,我不是,我不喜欢跳舞 |
[1:06:55] | – Were you ever in one? – I went to a few just to meet women, but… | 你进过吗? 我进过几次,但是… |
[1:07:00] | it was so loud and I didn’t like to dance | 迪厅太吵 我不喜欢跳舞 |
[1:07:04] | During that whole scene, I just drank in bars usually | 我只是偶尔喝喝酒 |
[1:07:08] | So who didn’t make the cut? | 谁没有进过? |
[1:07:11] | – That’s a picture of me in Japan. – Whose arm is that? | 这是我在日本拍的 这是谁的手臂? |
[1:07:15] | Uh, that’s the guy that I lived with | 跟我同居的男人 |
[1:07:18] | His name was Hi-Hiro… Hiro… Hiroshi | 他名叫希…希罗 |
[1:07:20] | – He must have made quite an impression. – [Laughs] | 他一定让你深有印象 |
[1:07:23] | If you count cheese. I never got to know him really | 我并不了解他 |
[1:07:27] | You know, I couldn’t speak anyJapanese, and his English was terrible | 我不会说日语 他的英语很糟糕 |
[1:07:30] | But what am I going to say? His English was better than myJapanese, you know | 反正怎么说呢? 他的英语比我的日语要好些 |
[1:07:34] | – That sounds like a problem. – Not really | 听起来是个麻烦 不是 |
[1:07:37] | You know, we didn’t have that much to say to each other anyway | 我们彼此没什么话可说 |
[1:07:40] | I never really got to know him, but I knew enough to know… | 我真的不了解他 但我很清楚… |
[1:07:43] | that I wasn’t missing much, so… | 我并不是非常想他 所以… |
[1:07:45] | Anyway, I keep that picture because, of all the fucking time I was there | 我保留照片是因为 我在那里度过所有时光 |
[1:07:48] | that’s the only picture I’ve got of me in Japan | 那是我在日本拍的唯一的照片 |
[1:07:50] | – That’s Japan. – Oh. Yeah | 这是日本 哦,是的 |
[1:07:53] | Well… Yeah, I can… Yeah, it looks… I could tell | 是的,我能… 是,我看得出来 |
[1:07:55] | Wanna fuck? | 想做吗? |
[1:07:58] | Yeah | 是 |
[1:08:00] | [Heavy Breathing] | |
[1:08:11] | [Panting] | |
[1:08:15] | That was fun | 很有趣 |
[1:08:17] | Yeah. Yeah, that really hit the spot | 是,是的 真的有趣 |
[1:08:25] | [Sighs] | |
[1:08:27] | Now we can catch up | 我们能把握 |
[1:08:31] | Yeah | 是 |
[1:08:33] | [Coughs] | |
[1:08:36] | [Panting] You got a beer? | 你有啤酒吗? |
[1:08:41] | Yeah, sure. In the fridge | 是,当然 在冰箱里 |
[1:08:47] | “Uh, I mean, damn Me and you forever hand in hand” | |
[1:08:51] | “I’m married to the firm, boo You got to understand” | |
[1:08:54] | “I’ll die for ’em, gimme a chair and then I’ll fry for ’em” | |
[1:08:57] | – “And if I got to take the stand I’ma lie for ’em” – “Lie for ’em” | |
[1:08:59] | – “It’s me and you hand in hand” – “Forever” | |
[1:09:01] | – “I’m married to the firm, boo You got to understand” – “That we be” | |
[1:09:04] | “I’ll die for ’em, gimme a chair and then I’ll fry for ’em” | |
[1:09:07] | – “And if I got to take the stand I’ma lie for ’em” – “Uhh, sugar” | |
[1:09:15] | [Alarm Chirps] | |
[1:09:25] | [Sound System: Woman Vocalizing] | |
[1:09:32] | I’m going to the bar, baby | 我要去酒巴 |
[1:09:35] | “Two people” | |
[1:09:37] | – JackieJack! – Hey | 杰克! 嗨 |
[1:09:40] | Damn! I’m gonna have to remember this place. This is all right | 该死,我会记得这里的 这里很好 |
[1:09:44] | About two minutes from your crib, ten minutes from the gig. Not bad | 两分钟会晕晕忽忽 十分钟就天旋地转,不错 |
[1:09:47] | – What’s your drink, brother? – Let me get a screwdriver, home | 你喝点什么? 真想把这搬回家 |
[1:09:50] | – How’re you doing? – Oh, I’m fine | 你怎么样? 哦,我很好 |
[1:09:52] | – Yes, you are. – [Jackie, Ordell Chuckle] | 是 |
[1:09:56] | Damn! I bet you come in here on a Saturday night | 该死,我敢打赌 星期六晚上你会来这里 |
[1:09:59] | you need nigger repellant to keep them motherfuckers off your ass | 你需要黑人保护你 |
[1:10:03] | – Oh, I do okay. – Bullshit, Jackie | 哦,我没事 胡说,杰克 |
[1:10:06] | You’re a fine motherfucker. I bet you do a damn sight better than okay | 你真混蛋 |
[1:10:10] | – You think anybody followed you? – I don’t think so | 你认为有人跟踪你吗? 我不这么认为 |
[1:10:14] | But it don’t matter, ’cause they already know I’m meeting you | 但没关系的 因为他们知道我跟你约会 |
[1:10:17] | – How the fuck they know that? – I told them | 他们怎么知道? 我告诉他们的 |
[1:10:19] | – You told… – 3.25 | 你告诉… 三块两毛五 |
[1:10:21] | – Here. Keep it. – Thank you, sir | 给你,拿着 谢谢,先生 |
[1:10:24] | – You told ’em it’s me? – They already know it’s you | 你告诉他们是我吗? 他们知道是你 |
[1:10:26] | Goddamn, that don’t mean you got to confirm it | 该死,你不必确认 |
[1:10:28] | Look, the only way they’re going to give me permission to fly… | 他们允许我飞行的唯一方法… |
[1:10:30] | is if I agree to help ’em, which is what I have to appear to be doing | 就是我答应帮助他们 |
[1:10:34] | So I might as well give them somebody they already know… you | 我最好给他们 他们认识的人,你 |
[1:10:37] | You tell ’em anything else? | 你还告诉他们什么了? |
[1:10:39] | Yeah, you got a half a mil in Mexico and you want me to bring it in | 是,你在墨西哥有五百万 你想让我带回去 |
[1:10:43] | – Goddamn… You told them all that? – It’s true, ain’t it? | 该死…你都告诉他们了吗? 是真的吗? |
[1:10:46] | What the fuck that got to do with anything? | 接下来会发生什么? |
[1:10:49] | They know I’m delivering for you | 他们知道我为你运输钱 |
[1:10:51] | I told ’em about the half mil. They could give a fuck about it | 我告诉他们的 |
[1:10:54] | All they wanna do is catch your ass with guns | 他们想做的就是 没收你的手枪 |
[1:10:57] | So I said, Look, you want proof he’s getting paid for selling ’em? | 我说过“你们想得到他卖枪 而收到钱的证据吗?” |
[1:11:00] | – Let me bring in the money. – And they said? | 让我把钱带来 他们同意了吗? |
[1:11:02] | – Yes. – [Grunts] | 是的 |
[1:11:05] | Hey, what’s the matter? I mean, that’s what we discussed last night | 嗨,什么事? 我们昨晚商量过 |
[1:11:09] | This is just seeming kind of risky now, you know. Fuck this | 这好象有点冒险 你知道的 |
[1:11:13] | Now, let me lay it all out to you, okay? | 让我全摆出来,好吗? |
[1:11:15] | I make two deliveries… the first with 10,000 | 我进行过两次运输… 第一次一万美金 |
[1:11:18] | You know, like a dry run? They watch it, see how it works | 他们看着 看是如何行动的 |
[1:11:22] | Then the second delivery, I come home with the half mil | 第二次运输 我带了五百万回家 |
[1:11:24] | Mm-mm, mm-mm. See, that’s too much exposure | 嗯嗯 揭露太多了 |
[1:11:27] | – Now, I ain’t goin’ nowhere near that money. – You don’t have to | 你不必 |
[1:11:30] | I told them you never pick up the money yourself | 我告诉他们 你从没自己接过钱 |
[1:11:32] | – You always send someone, and I never know who it is. – Mm | 你总是派别人 我不知道是谁 |
[1:11:36] | – That’s a good idea. – If you listen, it’s a damn good idea | 那是个好主意 如果你听话,那是个好主意 |
[1:11:39] | Now, the first time I do it, they’re looking around | 我第一次行动时 他们到处看 |
[1:11:42] | they see me hand the 10,000 to someone | 他们看着我把一万递给别人 |
[1:11:45] | – Who? – I don’t know. A friend of yours | 谁? 我不知道,你的朋友 |
[1:11:48] | – Like a woman? – If you want | 比如女人? 如果你愿意 |
[1:11:51] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m thinking a woman | 是,是 我在想女人 |
[1:11:54] | Wait a minute. If they’re gonna let you go | 等等 如果他们放你走 |
[1:11:57] | – how come we don’t bring all the cash in the first time? – ‘Cause I don’t trust ’em | 我们怎么不第一次带上所有现金呢? 因为我不相信他们 |
[1:12:00] | Now, the next trip, when I bring in the half mils | 第二次 当我带上五百万时 |
[1:12:03] | it’s gonna look like I’m doing the same thing as I did before | 好象我在做以前一样的事 |
[1:12:06] | – But you don’t? – No. I hand it to someone else first | 但你没有? 不,我先把钱给别人 |
[1:12:09] | Hmm. And they follow the wrong one | 嗯,他们跟错了人 |
[1:12:12] | thinking she’s bringing the money to me | 以为她把钱给我 |
[1:12:14] | – That’s the idea. – So, we gonna need two women | 正是这样 我们需要两个女人 |
[1:12:18] | – Can you cover that? – Yeah | 你可以掩护吗? 是 |
[1:12:20] | Yeah, I got the women covered | 是,我叫女的作掩护 |
[1:12:22] | Where are you planning on pulling this off? | 你打算把钱放在哪? |
[1:12:25] | The Del Amo Mall, the food court | 德尔阿莫 食物商场 |
[1:12:28] | And I suppose you see a piece of this for yourself? | 我猜想你找到了一个 只有你自己能发现的好地方? |
[1:12:31] | It’s my plan. We’re in this together | 这是我的计划 我们一起合作 |
[1:12:33] | Yeah, but it’s my money and I don’t need no fuckin’ partners | 是,但这是我的钱 我不需要伙伴 |
[1:12:36] | I ain’t your partner. I’m your manager | 我不是你的伙伴 我是你的经理 |
[1:12:39] | And I’m managing to get your money out of Mexico, into America, in your hands | 我试着把你的钱从墨西哥运到美国 |
[1:12:42] | and I’m managing to do it all under the nose of the cops | 我冒着所有警察在场的危险 |
[1:12:44] | So, therefore, I’m your manager, and a manager gets 15% | 我是你的经理 经理得百分之十五 |
[1:12:47] | – No, a manager gets ten percent. – No, that’s an agent | 不,经理得百分之十 不,那只是代理人 |
[1:12:51] | – I’m gonna give you ten. – No. No | 我给你百分之十 不,不 |
[1:12:53] | A manager gets 15%, agent gets 10 | 经理得百分之十五 代理人得百分之十 |
[1:12:56] | I’m getting 15%, all right? | 我得百分之十五 好吗? |
[1:12:58] | All I’m gonna give you is ten | 我能给你的就是百分之十 |
[1:13:00] | And the same deal as before | 跟以前一样 |
[1:13:07] | I can do that | 我能办到 |
[1:13:10] | So he says, “Fuck that, ‘” and moves over into guns | 他说“操他的” 然后转到手枪 |
[1:13:13] | See, you can sell guns wherever there’s a demand, and nobody gives a shit | 你可以把手枪出售到所需要的地方 没人会说的 |
[1:13:16] | He’s acting like he’s this big international arms dealer… | 他好象是国际武器交易者… |
[1:13:19] | when, come on, face it, the only people he ever sold to were dopers | 面对它吧 他只出售给杀手 |
[1:13:25] | Well, he seems to be making out | 他似乎在努力 |
[1:13:28] | – Is it dead? – Yeah | 死了吗? 是的 |
[1:13:31] | Yeah, well… so far, he is | 是,那么… 目前是这样的 |
[1:13:33] | But you got to admit, he’s not too bright | 但你得承认 他不太明智 |
[1:13:36] | Oh… I wouldn’t go so far as to say that | 哦…我不会说太远 |
[1:13:40] | He moves his lips when he reads | 他看书时动嘴唇 |
[1:13:43] | What does that tell you? | 那告诉你什么? |
[1:13:45] | Let’s say that he’s streetwise, you know | 我们说他是体察民情者 |
[1:13:48] | We’ll give him that. He’s still a fuckup | 我们会给他的 |
[1:13:52] | [Water Gurgling] | |
[1:14:04] | He killed a man who worked for him the other day | 他前天把以前为他做事的人杀了 |
[1:14:08] | – Well… – [Gurgling] | 那么… |
[1:14:12] | So, what are you trying to tell me? | 你要告诉我什么? |
[1:14:14] | That I should get out of here? | 我应该离开这里吗? |
[1:14:17] | That’s not what I’m saying at all | 这根本不是我的意思 |
[1:14:19] | You know where he went? He went to go meet that stewardess | 你知道他去哪了吗? 他去见那位服务员了 |
[1:14:25] | – Does that bother you? – Please! | 对你有什么麻烦吗? |
[1:14:29] | Well, I don’t know. You live with him, so… | 我不知道 你跟他同居… |
[1:14:32] | No, I live here. He just drops in and out | 不,我住在这里 他只是偶尔进进出出 |
[1:14:36] | Did he tell you about that half million he’s got down in Mexico? | 他告诉你他在墨西哥有五百万吗? |
[1:14:39] | – Uh-huh. – Of course he did. He tells anybody who’s gonna listen | 当然 他告诉任何人 |
[1:14:42] | Well, that’s what him and that stewardess are doing | 那正是他和服务员所做的事 |
[1:14:45] | They’re scheming on how they can get that money over here | 他们计划 怎么把钱运到这里 |
[1:14:48] | And your point is? | 你的意思是? |
[1:14:51] | – Let him and the stewardess get the money over here, – Uh-huh | 让他和服务员把钱运到这里 嗯嗯 |
[1:14:56] | And then just take it from them | 然后把钱抢过来 |
[1:15:04] | [Man] “A man we passed just tried to stare me down” | |
[1:15:07] | – Can I ask you a question? – [Ordell] Oh, man | 我可以问你一个问题吗? |
[1:15:11] | – You ain’t gonna get serious while we’re in here chilling? – No. It’s just about Melanie | 你不会认真吧? 不,只是梅兰尼 |
[1:15:15] | You know what? I’m real sorry about that, man | 你知道什么吗? 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:15:18] | but I had to be somewhere all of a sudden | 但我得突然去某个地方 |
[1:15:20] | I figured, well, shit, Louis ain’t had no pussy for a while | 我想路易斯没有说 |
[1:15:23] | So I thought, let him kick it here with Mel | 我以为 让他跟梅尔呆在这里 |
[1:15:26] | [Mutters, Chuckles] | |
[1:15:28] | “The things that you do” | |
[1:15:31] | So, what she say? | 她说什么? |
[1:15:33] | She didn’t have to say shit. I know Melanie | 她不必说什么 我了解梅兰尼 |
[1:15:37] | That bitch is gonna be fucking you two minutes after I’m out the door | 那婊子在我出门两分钟后 就会操你的 |
[1:15:40] | Melanie real good about throwing a fuck a nigger’s way | 梅兰尼真的很擅长 玩弄黑人 |
[1:15:43] | I mean, she ain’t no damn good at it, but she likes to fuck | 她不是很在行 但她喜欢玩 |
[1:15:46] | – Oh, so she ain’t your girlfriend? – Is that what you thought? | 她不是你的女友吗? 你这么认为吗? |
[1:15:49] | – No, I wasn’t sure. I didn’t know. – But you fucked her anyway? | 不,我不是真的,我不知道 但你也玩过她吗? |
[1:15:52] | Well… | 好的… |
[1:15:54] | the “not your girlfriend” part I felt more about | “不是你的女友” 我理解到了更多 |
[1:15:58] | Oh. Well, I hope you felt appropriately guilty afterwards | 哦,我希望你觉得有罪 |
[1:16:01] | Afterwards, I did | 我会的 |
[1:16:08] | Oh, oh, shit | 哦,哦,该死 |
[1:16:13] | [Clears Throat] But, um… But, like, you know, what is she to you? | 但她对你是什么? |
[1:16:17] | You know, she’s just one of the bitches I got set up | 她只是我玩弄过的婊子 |
[1:16:20] | I got Mel over in Hermosa Beach | 我在河莫莎海滩有梅尔 |
[1:16:22] | and I rent this little place for Simone over in Compton where you’re staying | 我为西蒙在你所呆的康普顿 租了一处地方 |
[1:16:25] | and about four blocks away I got this young 19-year-old country girl named Sheronda | 我十九岁就有位名叫 莎伦达的乡村女孩 |
[1:16:30] | I found her on the bus stop two days out of Georgia | 我发现她在车站 |
[1:16:33] | barefoot, country as a chicken coop | 赤着脚 |
[1:16:35] | Took her to my place in Compton, told her it was Hollywood | 把她带到我在康普顿的房子里 告诉她这是好莱坞 |
[1:16:38] | – [Laughing] She believed you? – Hell, yeah | 她相信你吗? 是的 |
[1:16:41] | To her dumb country ass, Compton is Hollywood | 去她的,康普顿是好莱坞 |
[1:16:44] | Closest she ever been, anyway | 她曾经去过那里 |
[1:16:46] | But you trust Melanie around your business? | 但你相信梅兰尼 处理你的生意吗? |
[1:16:49] | Oh! [Chuckles] | 哦 |
[1:16:52] | She trying to play your ass against me, ain’t she? | 她想玩弄我,是吗? |
[1:16:55] | – Yeah. – Uh-huh. See, I knew it | 是的 嗯,我知道 |
[1:16:57] | I knew it. I knew it! See, you didn’t have to say nothing. I know that bitch | 我知道的 你不必说什么 |
[1:17:02] | I don’t understand why you keep someone around your business and you can’t even trust ’em | 我不知道你为什么 把你不相信的人留在身边? |
[1:17:06] | I ain’t gotta trust her. I know her | 我不会相信她的 我了解她 |
[1:17:08] | I don’t know what that means, man | 我不知道什么意思 |
[1:17:12] | Well, you can’t trust Melanie | 你不能相信梅兰尼 |
[1:17:14] | but you can always trust Melanie to be Melanie | 但你可以相信梅兰尼就是梅兰尼 |
[1:17:18] | Well, I don’t understand why you keep her the fuck around | 我不明白 你为什么把她留在身边 |
[1:17:21] | I told you, man. She’s my fine little surfer girl | 我告诉过你 她是我的女孩 |
[1:17:24] | You know, she ain’t pretty as she used to be… | 她跟以前一样漂亮… |
[1:17:27] | and she bitch a whole lot more than she used to | 她比以前玩得更疯狂 |
[1:17:30] | but she white | 但她是白种人 |
[1:17:35] | [Latch Clicking, Keys Jangling] | |
[1:18:00] | [Answering Machine Beeps] | |
[1:18:02] | [Electronic Voice] You have one message sent at 8:06 p. M | 晚上八点零六分 你收到一条信息 |
[1:18:06] | – [Machine Beeps] – Hi, Jackie. It’s Max | 嗨,杰克,我是玛克斯 |
[1:18:09] | I was just calling to find out how everything went today at A. T. F | 我打电话问问 ATF的事情进展如何 |
[1:18:13] | If you want to call me, my home number is… | 如果你想打电话给我 我家的电话号码是… |
[1:18:16] | 915-9302 | 915-9302 |
[1:18:20] | Or you can reach me at my office, which is… | 或打我办公室电话… |
[1:18:23] | 313-3688 | 313-3688 |
[1:18:26] | It’s on the card I gave you when we first met | 我们初次见面时 我给你的名片上有 |
[1:18:29] | I don’t know whether you still have it, but it’s on it | 我不知道你是否还留着 但上面有 |
[1:18:32] | Oh, let me give you my beeper number | 哦,我把BP机号码告诉你 |
[1:18:34] | 991-1075 – It’s 991-1075, – [Drink Pouring] | |
[1:18:39] | Then dial 6872 | 然后呼6872 |
[1:18:43] | Wait for a beep, dial 59… | 听到低音后 拔59… |
[1:18:46] | and hit the pound | 挂下电话 |
[1:18:49] | Um, okay, so I’ll talk to you later | 好的,我呆会儿跟你说 |
[1:18:51] | – Hope everything’s well. Bye-bye. – [Beeps] | 祝一切顺利,再见 |
[1:18:54] | [Electronic Voice] End of message | 信息停止 |
[1:18:59] | [People Chattering] | |
[1:19:08] | Now, the money’s gonna be in a Del Amo shopping bag, all right? | 钱进入了戴尔阿莫的购物袋 好吗? |
[1:19:11] | I get some food, sit down here in the food court, then your girl comes in | 我有食物,坐下 然后你的女孩进来了 |
[1:19:15] | – Did you find somebody yet? – Mm-hmm | 你发现什么人了吗? 嗯嗯 |
[1:19:17] | – Who? – What you care? | 谁? 你在乎什么? |
[1:19:19] | What I care is my ass facing the penitentiary | 我在乎的是 我的屁股对着听悔僧 |
[1:19:21] | – You send some hardheaded rock whore up here and she… – Hey, hey, hey, hey.! | 你派难缠的婊子… 嗨,嗨 |
[1:19:24] | She ain’t gonna be no rock whore. She’s gonna be cool, promise | 她很好的 |
[1:19:31] | [Movie Theme Music: Rock Instrumental] | |
[1:19:46] | – All right, so we straight, right? – Mm-hmm | 好的,我们直截了当点,好吗? |
[1:19:48] | I’m gonna roll up over here and check out this shirt I was looking at | 我来检查我看过的衣服 |
[1:19:51] | – I’ll catch you. – Hey, don’t forget your bags | 嗨,别忘了你的包 |
[1:20:11] | [Exhales] | |
[1:20:17] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:20:38] | Max! Max! | 玛克斯! |
[1:20:42] | Hey | 嗨 |
[1:20:46] | Well, hello | 哈罗 |
[1:20:48] | – Hey, surprise. – I walked right past you | 嗨,惊喜 我走过你身边 |
[1:20:52] | I know, ignoring me. So, what are you up to? | 忽视了我 你去干什么? |
[1:20:54] | – Just catching a movie. – What’d you see? | 看电影 你看到了什么? |
[1:20:59] | What the fuck is up with this shit? | 这是什么鬼东西? |
[1:21:12] | – I called you last night. – I know. I got your message | 我昨晚打过电话给你 我知道,我收到你的留言了 |
[1:21:15] | Ray wanted to have dinner with me so we can, you know, talk about the sting we’re plotting | 莱想跟我吃晚餐 讨论我们计划的事情 |
[1:21:19] | That’s what he calls it, a sting | 这是他打电话的原因 |
[1:21:22] | He’s been… He’s been real nice | 他一直很好 |
[1:21:26] | You think he’s got a thing for you? | 你以为他有东西给你吗? |
[1:21:28] | Maybe | 也许 |
[1:21:30] | But I’m thinking it’s something more like he wants the money for himself | 但我在想更多的事 比如他想自己运钱 |
[1:21:36] | Has he hinted around? | 他暗示过吗? |
[1:21:38] | No. He just tries to act cool | 没有,他只是行动冷静 |
[1:21:41] | You know, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that | 你知道,我认为 没什么事发生 |
[1:21:44] | He’s just a young guy having fun being a cop | 他是个年青有趣的警察 |
[1:21:47] | I know the type. Trust me on this | 我了解那种类型 相信我吧 |
[1:21:50] | He’s more interested in Ordell than he is in the money | 他对奥德尔 比对钱更感兴趣 |
[1:21:53] | If he does anything suspect, it’ll be cutting corners to get the conviction | 如果有怀疑什么 那一定是走投无路 |
[1:21:57] | but he wouldn’t walk off with the money; it’s evidence | 但他不会带钱走 这是证据 |
[1:22:00] | – And what about you, Max? – What? | 你呢,玛克斯? 什么? |
[1:22:03] | If I was in Nicolet’s place? | 如果我处在尼科莱特的位置? |
[1:22:06] | No, I mean you right now, not if you were somebody else | 我的意思是如果就是你 不是别人处在这个位置 |
[1:22:09] | If I saw an opportunity to walk away with a shopping bag full of money, would I take it? | 如果我看到有带走钱的机会 我会争取吗? |
[1:22:13] | You know where it came from. It’s not like it’s somebody’s life savings | 你知道钱从哪里来的 这不象别人的存款 |
[1:22:17] | It wouldn’t even be missed | 不会错过的 |
[1:22:20] | Half a million dollars will always be missed | 五百万美元 总会被错过 |
[1:22:23] | You’re avoiding the question, Max | 你答非所问,玛克斯 |
[1:22:27] | Okay, sure, I guess I’d be tempted | 好的,我想我会被诱惑的 |
[1:22:31] | especially now since I’m getting out of the bail bond business | 特别是自从我 进行保释生意以来 |
[1:22:34] | – Why? – A lot of reasons | 为什么? 许多原因 |
[1:22:36] | I guess the main one would be, uh… I’m tired of it | 我想主要的原因是 我对此感到厌倦 |
[1:22:45] | When did you decide? | 你何时决定的? |
[1:22:47] | It’s been a long time coming | 有很长时间了 |
[1:22:50] | but I finally made up my mind | 但我最终作出了决定 |
[1:22:52] | I guess it was… Thursday | 我想…是星期四吧 |
[1:22:55] | – [Gate Buzzes] – Miss Brown? | 布郎小姐 |
[1:22:58] | – Yes? – I’m Max Cherry, your bail bondsman | 什么事? 我是玛克斯奇里,你的保释人 |
[1:23:02] | The night you got me out of jail? | 你接我出狱的那个晚上? |
[1:23:05] | Yeah. I went to pick up this guy | 是的 我去接这个家伙 |
[1:23:08] | I hear he’s staying at a house, and, uh… | 我听说他暂住在某所房子 |
[1:23:11] | I sneak in and I’m waiting for him… | 我在等他… |
[1:23:13] | Wait a minute. After we were together, you snuck into a guy’s house? | 打断一下,我们分开后 你偷偷闯进了别人家吗? |
[1:23:17] | Yeah. I went back to my office and found out that you took my gun | 是的,我回到办公室 发现你拿了我的手枪 |
[1:23:22] | Got another gun and the stun gun, | 于是我拿了另一把手枪和一把散弹枪 |
[1:23:25] | went to this guy’s house in El Monte and waited for him to come home | 闯入了这个人家里 等着他回家 |
[1:23:28] | – What do you do when he comes home? – Shoot him with the stun gun | 他回家后你做了什么? 用散弹枪打死了他 |
[1:23:31] | While he’s incapacitated, you cuff him and take him to County | 当他无力反抗时 铐住他再带到乡下 |
[1:23:35] | – You do that? – It’s my job | 你是那样做的吗? 那是我的工作 |
[1:23:37] | – Did you do that that night? – Well, the guy never came home | 你那天晚上做了这种事吗? 那家伙没有回家 |
[1:23:40] | But I’m sitting on his couch in the dark holding my stun gun | 但我拿着散弹枪 坐在他的椅子上等到天黑 |
[1:23:44] | The whole house smells of cat pee | 整个房子充满着猫尿味 |
[1:23:47] | And after a couple of hours, I think | 几个小时后 我在想 |
[1:23:50] | What am I doing this? | “我都做了些什么?” |
[1:23:53] | It’s 19 years of this shit | “19年就干了这些” |
[1:23:56] | And I make up my mind. That’s it | 于是我作出了决定 就是这个时候 |
[1:24:00] | I’m not sure you answered my question, Max | 我肯定你没有回答我的问题 |
[1:24:03] | Which one? | 什么问题? |
[1:24:05] | If you had the chance, unemployed now | 如果你有机会 就是这个时候 |
[1:24:09] | to walk away with a half million dollars | 带着五百万美金逃跑的话 |
[1:24:13] | would you take it? | 你会拿走吗? |
[1:24:17] | [Airplane Engine Humming] | |
[1:24:35] | We gotta stop meeting like this | 我们不要见面就谈这种事 |
[1:24:40] | – How was your flight? – Fine | 你的旅途如何? 很好 |
[1:24:42] | – Bet you’re happy to be working again. – Yeah | 相信你很高兴再次回到工作岗位 是的 |
[1:24:45] | This is A.T.F. Agent Ray Nicolet | 这是ATF特工 莱尼科莱特 |
[1:24:48] | Jackie Brown, Ordell Robbie | 杰克布朗 奥德尔罗比 |
[1:24:50] | Money exchange, trial run | 金钱汇兑 尝试 |
[1:24:53] | Time is 3:07 | 时间是三点零七分 |
[1:24:56] | July 1, 1995 | 1995年七月一日 |
[1:24:59] | Location is a parking structure at LAX | 地点是LAX公园 |
[1:25:02] | row “F,” parking structure “D.” | F排 |
[1:25:04] | – What are you doing? – Recording all this | 你在干什么? 记录这些 |
[1:25:07] | – I thought you were going to let this one go through. – We are. Don’t worry about it | 别担心 |
[1:25:09] | Every bit of this goes in my report | 每处都在我的记录之下 |
[1:25:12] | The subject is carrying a flight bag | 问题是带走旅行包 |
[1:25:14] | I am now removing from the flight bag a manila envelope | 我在转移旅行包 |
[1:25:19] | – [Clears Throat] – The envelope contains currency | 包里有现金 |
[1:25:25] | – All the same denomination? – Mm-hmm | 相同的面额吗? 嗯嗯 |
[1:25:27] | One-hundred-dollar bills | 一百美元帐单 |
[1:25:29] | Okay, I’m now counting it | 好的,我来数 |
[1:25:32] | – What time do you have to be there? – 4:30. I’m meeting a woman | 你何时到达 四点半,我见一个女人 |
[1:25:37] | – What’s her name? – He wouldn’t say | 她叫什么名? 他不会说的 |
[1:25:39] | – You gonna follow her? – When she leaves, somebody’ll be on her | 你要跟踪她吗? 当她离开时,有人跟着她 |
[1:25:43] | – You’re not gonna stop her? – No, not this time | 你不阻止她吗? 不,不是时候 |
[1:25:46] | Okay. The total amount of cash… | 好的,现金总额是… |
[1:25:49] | in the manila envelope is $10,000, right? | 一万美元,对吗? |
[1:25:54] | – The subject is delivering the currency in a… – Oh | 问题是运钱… 哦 |
[1:25:58] | – [Clears Throat] – Del Amo Fashion Center bag | 戴尔阿莫时装袋 |
[1:26:01] | Del Amo Fashion Center bag | 戴尔阿莫时装袋 |
[1:26:04] | – The bag is, uh… purple… – It’s white | 袋子是紫色的… 白色的 |
[1:26:08] | – Huh? White. – It’s white | 哼?白色 是白色的 |
[1:26:10] | – Fine, the bag’s white… – With pink lettering | 很好,袋子是白色的 有粉红色的印字 |
[1:26:12] | – Purp… – Image is purple | 紫色… 图像是紫色的 |
[1:26:14] | – Lettering’s pink. – Fine… | 印字是粉红色的 很好… |
[1:26:16] | Okay, the bag’s white. It’s got purple on it, and the lettering’s pink | 好的,袋子是白色的 有紫色图案和粉红色印字 |
[1:26:19] | – Right. – And a really good-looking woman on the cover | 好的 封面是漂亮的女孩 |
[1:26:21] | Okay. There you go | 好的,给你 |
[1:26:23] | – [Muzak Playing] – [People Chattering] | |
[1:27:14] | – This seat taken? – No. Have a seat | 有人坐吗? 没有,请坐 |
[1:27:24] | – You’re hungry. – Yes’m | 你饿了 是的 |
[1:27:29] | Put the bag on the floor, okay? Under the table, next to mine | 把袋子放在地板上,好吗? 我旁边的桌子下 |
[1:27:39] | And then when I leave… Well, you know | 当我离开时… 你知道 |
[1:27:44] | So, what’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[1:27:47] | Sheronda | 莎伦达 |
[1:27:49] | Sheronda, that’s a nice name | 莎伦达 很好听的名字 |
[1:27:55] | Sheronda, go ahead. You can eat | 莎伦达,继续 你可以吃 |
[1:28:07] | Well, Sheronda, it was nice talking to you | 莎伦达 很高兴跟你谈话 |
[1:28:28] | All right. I’ll be back. I’ll check the bag. Stay here | 好的,我马上回来 我去验包 |
[1:28:36] | Max, you said it yourself. Ray wants Ordell | 玛克斯,你亲自说过 莱想要奥德尔 |
[1:28:40] | He doesn’t give a shit about the money | 他没有提过钱的事 |
[1:28:42] | The money won’t convict him. Guns will | 钱不会判他有罪 手枪就可以 |
[1:28:45] | You’re rationalizing | 你说得很有理 |
[1:28:47] | Well, that’s what you do to go through with the shit you start | 你要做的就是做完自己 弄出来的事 |
[1:28:50] | You rationalize | 用你的方法 |
[1:28:52] | I can do it, Max. I know I can | 我可以做,玛克斯 我知道我行 |
[1:28:56] | I just can’t do it without you | 只是没有你就做不了 |
[1:29:11] | It’s cool | 太好了 |
[1:29:18] | Excuse me, baby. Uh, do you know what time it is? | 打扰了 你知道几点了吗? |
[1:29:22] | – No, ma’am. I ain’t got no watch. – Oh. Hmm | 不知道,夫人,我没有手表 哦,嗯 |
[1:31:06] | It could work | 可能有用 |
[1:31:09] | If she handles the cops right | 如果她应付好警察 |
[1:31:11] | it could work | 可能有用 |
[1:31:15] | “I gave my heart and soul” | |
[1:31:18] | “To you, girl” | |
[1:31:21] | “Didn’t I do it, baby” | |
[1:31:25] | “Didn’t I do it, baby” | |
[1:31:32] | – [Phone Rings] – [Woman] What? | 什么? |
[1:31:34] | – Jackie Brown. – [Buzzes] | 杰克布朗 |
[1:31:39] | [Ordell] It ain’t like I’m asking you to go somewhere and spend the night | 我好象没叫你去别的地方过夜 |
[1:31:42] | I just want you to go out for a little while while I work this deal | 我只希望你在我处理事情时 你能出去一下 |
[1:31:46] | So now you’re going to pout! | 还顶嘴 |
[1:31:48] | Now it’s going to take her 20 minutes to find her purse, look for her sandals | 出去一下需要二十分钟找钱包 找她的凉鞋 |
[1:31:50] | find her sunglasses, get outta here | 找她的太阳眼镜 |
[1:31:52] | Jackie, Louis. Louis, Jackie | 杰克,路易斯 路易斯,杰克 |
[1:31:54] | That chick you saw stomping around the back there | 你看到后面跺脚的家伙了吗? |
[1:31:57] | that’s Melanie who about to leave! | 那是梅兰尼 |
[1:32:00] | Have a good time in there, baby. Don’t burn now | 玩得开心点,宝贝 |
[1:32:03] | – Want a drink? – No. I want to talk to you now, outside. Now | 想喝点什么? 不,我想跟你谈谈,在外边,现在 |
[1:32:07] | Mm. Let’s step into my office | 我们去办公室 |
[1:32:10] | Ooh, ooh, ooh | 哦,哦 |
[1:32:12] | [Man On TV] The day I follow Audrey Hill Clayton… | 我跟踪阿迪希尔克莱顿的那天… |
[1:32:16] | – What’s up? …that day, I cut my throat | 什么事? 那天,我割了自己喉咙 |
[1:32:19] | You got that we do it the way I laid out, or we don’t do it at all! | 说好了按我布置好的办法一起干 你却单独行事 |
[1:32:22] | – What the hell you talkin’ about? – What the hell I’m talkin’ about? | 你在说什么? 我在说什么? |
[1:32:24] | – Sheronda passed the money on to somebody else. – How do you know she did that? | 莎伦达把钱交给了别人 你怎么知道她把钱给了别人? |
[1:32:26] | – I was there! I saw it! – You weren’t supposed to be there | 我在场,我看到的 你不在场 |
[1:32:29] | – I knew you would try to pull some shit like that! – Hold on! | 我知道你暗地里又搞一套 冷静冷静 |
[1:32:31] | – I ain’t pulling no shit! – What do you call it, then? | 我没有暗地里搞一套 那你那么做是什么意思? |
[1:32:33] | It’s my goddamn money! I can do what the fuck I wanna do with it | 那是我的钱 我想怎么做就怎么做 |
[1:32:36] | With my ass on the line, oh, no, you fuckin’ don’t! | 有我在你就不要想乱来 |
[1:32:38] | – Lf we don’t do it my way, then fuck it! – Jackie, Jackie, Jackie! | 如果不按我布置的办法行事,就拉倒 杰克,杰克 |
[1:32:40] | – Now chill! Chill! – Oh, no! Chill, my ass! No! | 冷静! 哦,去你妈! |
[1:32:42] | Listen! Listen! The woman you saw was my friend Simone | 听着,听着 你看到的女人是我朋友西蒙 |
[1:32:46] | She’s the one gonna be receiving the money | 她是收钱的人 |
[1:32:48] | I think she oughta see how the shit go down. She’s a nice woman | 我想她应该看看事情怎么到了这地步 她是个好女人 |
[1:32:51] | You’ll like her. Matter of fact, she’s on her way over here right now. Hold on | 你会喜欢她的,事实上 她快来了,稍微等一下 |
[1:32:55] | Louis, call Simone. Tell her to get her ass over here | 路易斯,打电话给西蒙 叫她来这里 |
[1:32:58] | We waiting on her | 我们等她 |
[1:33:00] | – Damn! That what you’re pissed off about? – Oh, just a little pissed? | 该死,你就为这事生气吗? 哦,何止生气? |
[1:33:04] | – Mm, mm, mm. I’m sorry. – [Louis Chattering] | 对不起 |
[1:33:07] | I’m about ready for a refill. Are you sure I can’t tempt you a little bit more? | 我准备好了再谈一下 你真的以为我不能说服你? |
[1:33:11] | – Come on. – Okay, fine. Yeah | 来吧 好的,很好 |
[1:33:14] | You better give me something strong | 你最好给我更有说服力的东西 |
[1:33:18] | Now, Nicolet and Dargas are gonna stop me at the airport and mark your bills | 尼科莱特和达格斯将在机场阻止我 再给你的钱作记号 |
[1:33:22] | I don’t like that part | 我不喜欢那样 |
[1:33:24] | It washes off! | 都是她弄的好事 |
[1:33:26] | I tell ’em we do the same thing as before, and they’ll follow Sheronda | 我告诉他们我们照着以前一样做 他们会跟踪莎伦达 |
[1:33:30] | [Line Ringing] | |
[1:33:32] | Yo, Louis. Louis? She ain’t there? | 路易斯? 她不在那儿吗? |
[1:33:36] | – Yo.! No answer? – Hmm? | 没人接吗? 嗯? |
[1:33:39] | Now, you gotta listen to this, man, ’cause this concerns you, all right? | 你得听着 因为这跟你有关,好吗? |
[1:33:41] | [Line Ringing] | |
[1:33:43] | – Lou! – Hmm? | 路! 嗯? |
[1:33:48] | Okay, now, this time you’re going to get Sheronda a Billingsley bag, right? | 好的,这次你可以拿到莎伦达的袋子 好不好? |
[1:33:52] | Right. The same one Simone gives me, okay? | 好 但要和西蒙给我的那只一样 |
[1:33:55] | Now, Simone and I make the switch in Billingsley. She knows what I look like? | 西蒙和我在那里交换 她知道我长什么样吗? |
[1:33:59] | She’s seen you with Sheronda, remember? | 她看到你跟莎伦达在一起过,记得吗? |
[1:34:01] | All right. Now, Simone’s gonna meet you in the dress department, right? | 好的,西蒙在服装间见你,好吗? |
[1:34:04] | – Right. Designer clothes. – Right, right, right, right. The place y’all try shit on | 好的,服装设计 对,对,大家试衣服的地方 |
[1:34:07] | It’s a fitting room. Big sign over the door. You can’t miss it | 在一个试衣间,门上有明显标记 你不会认错的 |
[1:34:09] | Uh… [Clears Throat] | 哼… |
[1:34:12] | Why over there? | 为什么在那里? |
[1:34:14] | Because they’re gonna be watching my ass hard | 因为他们要看着我的屁股变硬 |
[1:34:17] | That’s why we can’t take the risk in doing it out in the open… | 因为我们不会冒险在大庭广众之下… |
[1:34:20] | or even in the dining area | 或者在用餐的地方进行 |
[1:34:22] | That’s why we got to do it in the fitting room with a woman | 这是我们得在试衣间里 跟一个女人进行交易的原因 |
[1:34:25] | Okay. Now, you’re going to take… | 好的,你要拿着… |
[1:34:27] | the Billingsley bag Simone gives you and give it to Sheronda | 西蒙给你的袋子 把它给莎伦达 |
[1:34:30] | – Right. – And Simone gon’ to wait | 好的 西蒙会等的 |
[1:34:32] | Then she’s going to peep out the dressing room, wait on you… | 她在服装间里等你… |
[1:34:35] | to give her the sign there ain’t nobody watching | 给她发送别人不注意的信号 |
[1:34:38] | She’s going to leave the store, get in the car, mission accomplished | 她就离开商店 上车,任务就完成了 |
[1:34:40] | Hey! See? | 嗨,明白吗? |
[1:34:42] | So, what are you going to be doing during all this? | 整个过程中 你干什么呢? |
[1:34:44] | Now that you got ’em watching my ass, I’m gonna be in a titty bar waiting on Louis… | 你叫他们看我的屁股 我在酒巴里等路易斯… |
[1:34:47] | to call me and tell me everything’s cool | 打电话给我 告诉我事情的进展 |
[1:34:50] | [Pager Beeping] | |
[1:34:52] | I got to go! Hey! | 我得走了! |
[1:34:55] | [Pager Beeping] | |
[1:34:58] | – Damn! Who’s wantin’ to page you like that? – It’s Ray, the A.T.F. Guy | 该死,谁呼你? 是莱,ATF的家伙 |
[1:35:02] | That shit work my nerves, you and that motherfucker being so buddy-buddy | 这东西让我紧张 你跟那些混蛋挺亲近啊 |
[1:35:05] | Hey, if I wasn’t so buddy-buddy with that motherfucker, this wouldn’t work | 如果我跟他们不亲近 事情就不能成功 |
[1:35:10] | Ordell has a guy working for him named Louis | 奥德尔有位名叫 路易斯的人为他做事 |
[1:35:16] | – You two meet? – Yeah, this afternoon before I came here | 你们俩见过面吗? 是,我来这里的下午 |
[1:35:20] | He was at Ordell’s apartment in Hermosa Beach. Yeah | 他在奥德尔位于河莫沙海滩的公寓里 |
[1:35:22] | I don’t know if he lives there, but I can find out | 我不知道他是否住在那里 但我能找到 |
[1:35:25] | – Did you talk to him? – Not really. Mm-mm | 你跟他谈过话吗? 没有 |
[1:35:28] | His full name’s Louis Gara. Just did four years up in Susanville | 他的全名叫路易斯加勒 在苏珊威尔做了四年 |
[1:35:32] | – For what? – Bank robbery | 干什么? 银行抢劫 |
[1:35:36] | We’ve been following him. He definitely works for Ordell | 我们一直在跟踪他 他一定是为奥德尔做事的 |
[1:35:39] | They did two years together about, I don’t know | 他们合作了大概两年 我不确定 |
[1:35:42] | 20 years ago or so over at Huntsville | 二十年前或更早在汉森威尔 |
[1:35:46] | He’s not living over in Hermosa Beach, though | 他没住在河莫沙海滩 |
[1:35:48] | Ordell’s got him staying down in Compton | 奥德尔叫他住在康普顿 |
[1:35:51] | Living with some 56-year-old petty thief, some woman named, uh… | 跟一位56岁的小偷住一起 |
[1:35:56] | Hawkins, Simone Hawkins | 霍金斯,西蒙霍金斯 |
[1:35:58] | Hmm | 嗯 |
[1:36:00] | – You know her? – No | 你认识她吗? 不认识 |
[1:36:02] | – They ever talk about her? – Not yet | 他们曾谈起过她吗? 没有 |
[1:36:07] | Okay, who’s the other one? | 好的,还有谁? |
[1:36:09] | Some white chick named Melanie, another girlfriend of Ordell’s | 名叫梅兰尼的白种人 奥德尔的另一位女友 |
[1:36:12] | – What’s her deal? – It was her coke I got busted with | 她干什么的? 离应召女郎差不远了吧 |
[1:36:15] | – Oh, yeah? – She knows everything. She’s not a part of it | 哦,是吗? 她知道一切,但她没参予 |
[1:36:17] | and she’s pissed off that she’s not a part of it | 他们不让她参予,所以她很生气 |
[1:36:20] | Well, this is definitely somebody I wanna meet | 这肯定是我想见的人 |
[1:36:23] | Okay, are we all set up for tomorrow? Everything okay? | 好的,明天需要的都准备好了吗? 所有东西? |
[1:36:25] | Everything’s the same, except for one change | 一切都一样 除了一个改变 |
[1:36:28] | – I told him Ordell’s changing the amount he’s bringing in. – Think they bought it? | 我告诉他奥德尔改换了运送的金额 他会相信吗? |
[1:36:32] | Mm, oh, yeah. I got ’em thinking that Ordell’s real nervous | 哦,是的 我让他们认为奥德尔很紧张 |
[1:36:35] | and they love thinking that he’s scared of’em | 他们喜欢他害怕他们 |
[1:36:37] | You know, a good cop will never let you know that he knows you’re full of shit | 你知道,好警察不会让你知道 你很想知道的事 |
[1:36:42] | All he needed was a reasonable explanation | 所以他所需要的是一个合理的解释 |
[1:36:45] | Everything’s the same, except for one change | 一切都一样 除了一个改变 |
[1:36:47] | What’s that? | 是什么? |
[1:36:49] | Ordell feels way too hot for him to bring in his money | 奥德尔觉得用这个办法运钱太危险了 |
[1:36:52] | and he knows you’re watching him and he’s fucking paranoid | 他知道你们在监视他 都快变得发疯了 |
[1:36:54] | – So he’s sweating a little bit. – He’s gonna keep his half mil where it is | 他有点紧张 他会把他半数的钱留在原地不动 |
[1:36:57] | but he’s gonna bring in 50,000 just in case he needs bail | 只带五万 以防他需要保释 |
[1:37:00] | – It’ll be more than that. – Don’t be so literal. Ray believed it | 也许会多带一点 别咬文嚼字,莱相信了 |
[1:37:03] | You still have to show him the money at the airport | 在机场你还是要把钱给他看 |
[1:37:06] | I’m not gonna show him the whole amount. He’ll see 50,000 | 我不会给他看所有的钱 只让他看到五万 |
[1:37:09] | – And where’s the rest of it? – In the bag, underneath | 余下的钱在哪? 下面的袋子里 |
[1:37:12] | – What ifhe checks? – He won’t. He didn’t before | 如果他检查呢? 他不会的,他以前都没有 |
[1:37:14] | He’s expecting to see 50,000, and there it is, on top | 他想看到五万 这里有,在他面前 |
[1:37:20] | – You’re taking a hell of a chance, kid. – Not really | 你这样做有点冒险 不一定 |
[1:37:23] | If he finds it, I’ll say Mr. Walker put it in there… | 如果他发现了 我就说是瓦尔克先生放的… |
[1:37:25] | and I didn’t know anything about it, like the coke | 我跟你女友一样什么都不知道 |
[1:37:28] | – Well, then you’re out. You get nothing. – Yeah, but I’m not in jail… | 然后你会被踢出局,什么都得不到 对,但我不会坐牢 |
[1:37:31] | and at least I tried | 而且至少我努力了 |
[1:37:33] | You’re going to have surveillance all over you | 从头到尾你都被监视着呢 |
[1:37:37] | That’s why you don’t make a move until I come out of that fitting room | 那就是等我从试衣间出来 你才能动的原因 |
[1:37:40] | – Wearing a dress. – Well, a suit. There’s this one I had my eye on | 在里面试衣服 对,我已经看上了一套 |
[1:37:44] | – You know, it’s like… – [Phone Ringing] | 你知道,有点象… |
[1:37:46] | Excuse me | 对不起 |
[1:37:50] | Hello? | 哈罗? |
[1:37:52] | Look here, we got a little change in plans | 听着,我们的计划有点变动 |
[1:37:55] | No, no, no, no, it ain’t no thing | 不不不 没什么大变化 |
[1:37:57] | Everything’s the same, except one little difference | 一切都一样 除了一个小小的不同 |
[1:37:59] | You know that bitch Simone you saw in the mall? | 你认识在市场里看到的 叫西蒙的婊子吗? |
[1:38:02] | Well, she wasn’t here today ’cause she done split on my ass | 她今天不在这 因为她不干了 |
[1:38:04] | Yeah. Me and Louis went by her pad. She gone | 是,我和路易斯去找过她 她走了 |
[1:38:07] | She gone, her shit’s gone and my 10,000 motherfucking dollars is gone | 她走了 我的一万美金也飞了 |
[1:38:11] | Hey, hey, hey! Don’t start buggin’ on me | 嗨,嗨! 别对我这样 |
[1:38:13] | Goddamn it, I’m telling you, ain’t nothing different | 该死,我告诉你 没什么不一样 |
[1:38:16] | Everything’s just like we discussed | 一切跟我们商量的一样 |
[1:38:18] | Now, except for this time when we make the split | 只不过突然少了个人 |
[1:38:20] | instead of Simone it’s gonna be Melanie | 我打算用梅兰尼代替西蒙 |
[1:38:22] | I think someone’s knocking on the door | 我想有人在敲门 |
[1:38:25] | Goddamn it, Melanie gotjust as much sense as that bitch has, she’d be in the same place | 该死,梅兰尼跟那婊子一样会演 她们处境相同 |
[1:38:29] | All right. Yeah, later | 好的,是,待会见 |
[1:38:32] | [Man On TVLaughing] Yeah? Well, I’m gonna open it | 我来开门了 |
[1:38:35] | – I hope he’s a good sailor. – [Engine Revving, Siren Wailing] | 我希望他是个好水手 |
[1:38:39] | [Car Crashing] | |
[1:38:42] | [Whispers] Chicken shit | 狗屁事情 |
[1:38:45] | [Water Bubbling] | |
[1:39:40] | [Nicolet] Okay, the envelope contains $50,000 | 好的,信封里有五万美金 |
[1:39:45] | I’ve counted it, and I’m now marking the bills… | 我数过了 现在我用绿记号笔… |
[1:39:48] | in the upper left-hand corner in the second zero with a green felt-tip pen | 在左上角第二个零上作记号 |
[1:39:53] | [Bills Rustling] | |
[1:39:55] | Ever been tempted? | 不动心吗? |
[1:40:00] | What? Put one of these in my pocket? | 什么? 把一些钱偷放进自己口袋里? |
[1:40:03] | Mm-hmm | 嗯嗯 |
[1:40:08] | If I did, I’d have to give one to you, wouldn’t I? | 如果这样做了 就不得不拿一些给你,我会吗? |
[1:40:11] | Of course, nobody knows how much there is | 当然,没人知道这有多少钱 |
[1:40:13] | I guess we could take as much as we want. Isn’t that right? | 我想我们应该尽可能多拿,对吗? |
[1:40:19] | Yes. All those things are true | 对,好让人心动啊 |
[1:40:22] | I mean, it’s not like the money belongs to anybody | 我意思是 这些不是哪个人的钱 |
[1:40:26] | – That would be one point of view. – Yeah | 这正是让人心动的原因 是的 |
[1:40:30] | Except it’s not a point of view shared by the A.T.F | 可ATF不这么想 |
[1:40:34] | Once we make this evidence, it belongs to us | 一旦我们把这些钱当作证物 它就是公家的 |
[1:40:38] | – [Bills Rustle] – You’re officially out of trouble now | 现在你已经从这场事脱离干系了 |
[1:40:42] | Don’t go doing something stupid | 别再做傻事 |
[1:40:44] | How can I do anything stupid when I’m being watched every second? | 当我每时每刻都被监视着时 怎么可能做傻事? |
[1:40:48] | You know, I’m glad you pointed that out | 你知道 我很高兴你说出来 |
[1:40:51] | ’cause it saves me the trouble of pointing it out to you | 省得我亲自向你说明 |
[1:40:53] | Now, look. Here’s the deal | 看,交易是这样的 |
[1:40:57] | I want you to take all this cash | 我要你带着所有现金 |
[1:40:59] | I want you to put it in this Billingsley shopping bag | 我要你把钱放在购物袋里 |
[1:41:02] | And that is exactly what I expect to see… | 这些钱正是我在莎伦达的购物袋里 |
[1:41:05] | when I look inside Sheronda’s Billingsley shopping bag | 特别想看到的 |
[1:41:09] | Comprende? | 明白吗? |
[1:41:11] | – Si, comprende. – Cool | 明白了 不错啊 |
[1:41:13] | [Man] Hey, there’s only three reasons you couldn’t make your court appearance | 嗨,只有三个理由让自己不出庭 |
[1:41:17] | One, you in a hospital, two, you in jail, three, you ass is dead | 第一,你在医院里;第二,你在监狱里 第三,你死了 |
[1:41:21] | – That means you’re not my friend, man. Why’re you putting… – Winston! | 这意味着你不是我的朋友,老兄 威斯顿! |
[1:41:24] | – Wait. Hold on a second. Wait a minute. – I’m gonna be gone a few hours | 等等,等一秒,等一分钟 我要离开几个小时 |
[1:41:27] | – Where you going? – Del Amo Mall. Catch a movie, maybe somethin’ to eat | 你要去哪? 戴尔阿莫商场,看电影,也许吃点东西 |
[1:41:31] | – What you gonna see? – Something that starts soon and looks good | 你想看什么? 新的和好看的 |
[1:41:33] | Cool. Have fun | 玩得开心点 |
[1:41:35] | – Let’s go! – [Melanie] In a minute.! | 我们走 就一分钟 |
[1:41:39] | You said that before. Let’s go! | 你已经说过了,快走 |
[1:41:42] | – “Found out she couldn’t fly” – [Phone Ringing] | |
[1:41:45] | “It was too late” | |
[1:41:47] | “And if it’s too late and she’s gone too far” | |
[1:41:51] | – Hello? – Louis? What the fuck you still doing there, man? | 哈罗? 路易斯?你还在那里干什么? |
[1:41:54] | Well, I’m, I’m, I’m, I’m waiting on her. I’m ready to go, yeah | 我…我在等她 我准备走了 |
[1:41:57] | You’re the one in motherfucking charge! | 你不催就不动是吧! |
[1:42:00] | She keeps saying, “In a minute,” right? | 她一直在说 “等一分钟,” 知道吗? |
[1:42:02] | Go in there, grab that bitch by the hair, drag her fuckin’ ass outta there! | 进去,拽住这婊子的头发 把她拖出去 |
[1:42:05] | That’s my goddamn money we… | 那是我的钱… |
[1:42:07] | “She didn’t know what she was headed for” | |
[1:42:10] | “And when I found what she was headed for” | |
[1:42:12] | – Hey, we gotta go! We’re late! – “But it was too late” | 嗨,我们得走了 我们迟到了 |
[1:42:16] | – Come on, Mel! We gotta go! Let’s go! – Kiss my ass, fuck wad.! | 快点,梅尔,我们得走了 滚开 |
[1:42:27] | “I play the street life” | |
[1:42:30] | “Because there’s no place I can go” | |
[1:42:32] | “Street life It’s the only life I know” | |
[1:42:37] | “Street life” | |
[1:42:39] | “And there’s a thousand parts to play” | |
[1:42:41] | “Street life Until you play your life away” | |
[1:42:46] | “You let those people see” | |
[1:42:48] | “Just who you wanna be” | |
[1:42:50] | “And every night you shine just like a superstar” | |
[1:42:55] | “The travel life has played A ten-cent masquerade” | |
[1:42:59] | “I love you” | |
[1:43:02] | “The little gold ring you wear on your hand” | |
[1:43:05] | You wanna turn it down? | 你想关掉吗? |
[1:43:07] | – “Makes me understand” – I’m listening to it | 我在听 |
[1:43:09] | – [Melanie Singing Along] – [Volume Decreases] | |
[1:43:11] | Louis, man, I’ve been meaning to tell you you’re a little bit uptight | 路易斯,我一直想告诉你 你有点紧张 |
[1:43:15] | [Volume Increases] | |
[1:43:25] | “Street life But you better not get old” | |
[1:43:29] | “Street life” | |
[1:43:31] | “Or you’re gonna feel the cold” | |
[1:43:33] | “There’s always love for sale” | |
[1:43:36] | “A grown-up fairy tale” | |
[1:43:38] | “Prince Charming always smiles behind a silver spoon” | |
[1:43:42] | “And if you’re keeping young your song is always sung” | |
[1:43:47] | “Your love will pay your way beneath a silver moon” | |
[1:43:52] | “Street life” | |
[1:43:56] | “Street life” | |
[1:44:00] | “Street life” | |
[1:44:04] | “Oh, street life” | |
[1:44:12] | [Female Singer Vocalizing] | |
[1:44:17] | “Yeah” | |
[1:44:24] | “Ooh, I play the street life” | |
[1:44:29] | “Because there’s no place I can go” | |
[1:44:31] | “Street life” | |
[1:44:33] | “It’s the only life I know” | |
[1:44:36] | “Street life” | |
[1:44:38] | “And there’s a thousand parts to play” | |
[1:44:54] | – Hi. Can I help you? – Yeah | 嗨,我能帮你什么? 是 |
[1:44:57] | Um, I think I like that suit. I’d like to try it on | 我想我喜欢那件西装 我想试一试 |
[1:45:05] | Wow! You look really cool | 喔!你看起来很酷 |
[1:45:08] | – Hey, it looks cool on me too. – It looks great | 嗨,穿在身上也很好看 很漂亮 |
[1:45:11] | I mean, you wear that suit to a business meeting, and you’ll be the badass in the room | 你穿这件西装参加商业会议 会成为会议室中最漂亮的人 |
[1:45:15] | Yeah? I think I like it. I’ll take it | 是吗?我想我喜欢这件 我买下来 |
[1:45:17] | – I’m in a hurry. Can you ring it up for me? – Cash or charge? | 我很忙,你可以帮我装起来吗? 现金还是刷卡? |
[1:45:20] | Cash | 现金 |
[1:45:41] | [Clicking Sound] | |
[1:45:43] | – Melanie? – Jackie? | 梅兰尼? 杰克? |
[1:45:45] | Hey, girl, what’s up? | 嗨,什么事? |
[1:45:48] | – Hey, are you getting that suit? – Yeah. You like it? | 嗨,你买了那件西装? 是,你喜欢吗? |
[1:45:51] | – It looks really good on you. – You got something for me? | 你穿上很漂亮的 你带了什么给我? |
[1:45:55] | You betcha | 你猜 |
[1:46:13] | I put a cherry on top. Booh-yah! | 开始冒险了 ��-呀! |
[1:46:16] | What the fuck did Ordell ever do for us, huh? | 这些混蛋是不是跟奥德尔一样 为我们做过什么? |
[1:46:20] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[1:47:24] | I decided to wear this suit instead of my tired old uniform | 我决定穿这件西装代替旧制服 |
[1:47:27] | – Oh, that’s no problem. – So, how much is it? | 哦,这不是问题 多少钱? |
[1:47:29] | – Okay, there’s a blouse, – [Cash Register Clicking] | 好的,一件衬衣 |
[1:47:33] | Pants | 短裤 |
[1:47:35] | Comes to $267 | 一共267美元 |
[1:47:39] | Okay | 好的 |
[1:47:43] | – Wait! Your change. – Oh | 等等,找给你的 哦 |
[1:47:46] | Uh, by the way, someone left a bag of beach towels in the last dressing room | 顺便说一下 有人把一个装浴巾的袋子掉在更衣室了 |
[1:49:22] | Ray, Ray, Ray, come out wherever you are! Ray! | 莱,莱,出来!你在哪! 莱! |
[1:49:25] | Ray, come out! Ray, Melanie, she burst into the dressing room | 出来!莱, 梅兰尼,她跑出了更衣室 |
[1:49:28] | She took all the money and ran out! | 她拿着所有的钱跑出去了 |
[1:49:31] | [Tires Screech] | |
[1:49:37] | [Grunts] Aw, fuck | 啊,操 |
[1:49:39] | Come on. Goddamn, we’re late. Come on | 该死,我们迟到了,快 |
[1:49:42] | – Come on. – What the fuck? | 快点 搞什么? |
[1:49:46] | We should’ve been there already, and we would’ve if it hadn’t been for your fuckin’ around | 要不是你被围住了 我们现在不应该才到这里 |
[1:49:49] | Jesus Christ, Louis, maintain | 天啊,路易斯,慢点 |
[1:49:51] | [Elevator Bell Dings] | |
[1:49:54] | – Jesus. Ow! – Just… I’m telling you, cut the shit | 天啊! 我告诉你,闭嘴! |
[1:49:56] | – [Grunts] – Ow | 喔! |
[1:50:02] | – [Grunts] – Idiot | 白痴 |
[1:50:05] | – Just let go. – Straighten up, bitch | 我们走 站直,婊子 |
[1:50:07] | – You fuckin’ mongoloid. – Fuckin’… | 你真她妈笨 |
[1:50:09] | [Louis] Oh, now, look at this. This is nice… | 哦,看这里,这里不错… |
[1:50:12] | I think I like it. I’ll take it. I’m in a hurry | 我想我喜欢 我买下来了. 我很忙 |
[1:50:16] | – Can you ring it up for me? – Cash or charge? | 你可以帮我包好吗? 现金还是刷卡? |
[1:50:18] | Cash | 现金 |
[1:50:25] | It’s a nice outfit on her. I’m gonna go over and look at this Michi Moon display | 她穿那衣服不错 我要过去看看米奇月亮展柜 |
[1:50:29] | You just stay right fuckin’ here, all right? Just stay right here | 你呆在这里,好吗? 就呆在这 |
[1:50:33] | Are you sweating? | 你很紧张吗? |
[1:50:37] | Job a little too much for you? | 让你操心了? |
[1:50:46] | [Shuffling Noise] | |
[1:50:49] | I’m gonna be over there | 我要去那里 |
[1:50:51] | – You just stay right here. – ‘Cause you’re a little bit too conspicuous | 你只要呆在这 因为你太显眼了 |
[1:50:54] | I don’t care how conspicuous, you fuckin’ stay here | 我不在乎有多显眼 你呆在这 |
[1:50:59] | Hey, would you let go! | 嗨,你让我走好不好! |
[1:51:06] | – [Phone Ringing] – Designer Clothes | 服装设计店 |
[1:51:14] | – Fuck it. – [Saleswoman Laughs] | 操她妈 |
[1:51:44] | [Louis] Look, where you goin’? | 你去哪? |
[1:51:46] | – Getting out of here. What do you think? – Let me have the bag | 出去. 你以为呢 把包给我 |
[1:51:48] | – Fuck you. I can carry it. – Goddamn, give me the bag | 去你的,我拿得动 该死,把包给我 |
[1:51:51] | – Fuck you… – What, you’re gonna rip the fuckin’ bag? | 操你妈 你要把这包撕裂吗? |
[1:51:54] | Give me that bag before I knock you the fuck up | 把那个包给我 在我敲你脑袋之前 |
[1:51:57] | – Take your fuckin’ hands off. – Okay, okay. Jesus, what’s wrong with you? | 把你的手松开 好的,好的,天哪,你怎么了 |
[1:52:00] | – I’m carryin’ the bag. – All right, you got it. Take a chill pill, for chrissake | 现在我来拿包 好吧,你来拿. 真野蛮 |
[1:52:03] | Fuck you and your chill pill | 去你妈的野蛮 |
[1:52:05] | ‘Member where we came in? No, that’s towards Sears | 记得我们从哪进来的吗 错了,那是朝西尔斯 |
[1:52:09] | Where the f… Which way? Which way? | 哪,哪条路,哪边 |
[1:52:16] | Jesus, but if you two aren’t the biggest pair of fuckups… | 天啊,你们两个是最坏的家伙 |
[1:52:20] | I’ve ever met in my entire life | 是我一生中所见过最坏的 |
[1:52:23] | How did you ever rob a bank? | 你是怎么抢银行的 |
[1:52:25] | Hey, when you robbed banks, did you have to look for your car then too? | 你抢银行的时候 也要找自己的车吗 |
[1:52:30] | No wonder you went to jail | 难怪你进监狱了 |
[1:52:35] | Is it this aisle, Louis? | 车在这条路吗,路易斯 |
[1:52:38] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[1:52:40] | [Chuckles] | |
[1:52:44] | Louis? | 路易斯 |
[1:52:47] | Lou-isss? | 路易斯 |
[1:52:53] | Is it this aisle, or is it the next one over? | 在这条路还是在前面的那条 |
[1:52:57] | – It’s this one. – You sure? | 就是这辆 你肯定吗 |
[1:53:00] | – Yeah, I’m sure. – You positive? You don’t seem sure to me | 是的,我肯定 肯定吗,你看上去没把握 |
[1:53:03] | Hey, don’t say… | 嗨,不要说 |
[1:53:06] | Don’t say anything else, okay? Keep your mouth shut | 不要说别的,好吗 闭上你的嘴 |
[1:53:09] | – Well… – I mean it. Don’t say one fuckin’ word, okay? | 我是说真的 一句话也不要说,好吗? |
[1:53:12] | – Okay, Louis. – [Gunshot] | 好的,路易斯 |
[1:53:16] | [Gunshot] | |
[1:53:24] | See, just where I said it was | 看到了,就象我说的在这 |
[1:53:26] | [Chuckles] | |
[1:53:30] | God | 天啊 |
[1:53:40] | [Ignition Whines, Turns Over] | |
[1:53:43] | “In my midnight confession” | |
[1:53:46] | “When I’m tellin’the world that I love you” | |
[1:53:49] | – [Engine Cuts Out] – [Stops] | |
[1:53:52] | – [Turns Ignition, Engine Revs] – “In my midnight confession” | |
[1:53:57] | “When I said all the things that I want to” | |
[1:54:01] | “Na na na na na na na na” | |
[1:54:07] | “A love you never knew, girl” | |
[1:54:11] | “Ooh, didn’t I do it, baby” | |
[1:54:16] | – “Didn’t I do…” – [Engine Switches Off] | |
[1:54:36] | Can I show you something? | 你需要什么吗? |
[1:54:38] | Not right now. I’m just killin’ time, waitin’ for my wife | 不. 现在我只是在打发时间 等我的妻子 |
[1:54:42] | Oh, sure thing. Well, if anything grabs you, don’t be shy | 哦,那好 要是有麻烦就说,别害羞 |
[1:54:46] | I won’t. Thanks | 好的,谢谢 |
[1:54:50] | – Wow, you look really cool. – Oh, yeah | 哦,你看起来真的很酷 哦,是的 |
[1:54:52] | – Hey, it looks cool on me too. – It looks great. I mean, you wear that… | 这件衣服穿上也很好看 很好看. 我是说你穿这件衣服 |
[1:54:56] | – [Louis] Straighten up, bitch. – You fuckin’mongoloid | 站直,婊子 你这个天生的傻瓜 |
[1:54:59] | – Now, look at this. [Mumbling] – [Jackie] I think I like it | 看这里 我想我喜欢它 |
[1:55:03] | I’ll take it. I’m in a hurry. Can you ring it up for me? | 我买这件. 我很忙 你可以帮我包起来吗? |
[1:55:05] | – Cash or charge? – Cash | 现金还是支票 现金 |
[1:55:08] | [Melanie, Louis Chattering] | |
[1:55:12] | Hey, would you let go! | 嗨,你可以让我走吗! |
[1:55:23] | [Telephone Ringing] | |
[1:55:25] | Designer Clothes | 服装设计店 |
[1:56:01] | [Melanie, Louis Arguing] | |
[1:56:07] | [Jackie] I decided to wear the suit instead of my tired old uniform | 我想穿西装代替这套旧制服 |
[1:56:10] | – Oh, that’s no problem. I understand. – How much is it? | 没问题,我理解 多少钱 |
[1:56:14] | – [Saleswoman] Okay, blouse, pants. – And away we go | 好的,衬衣,裤子 我们走吧 |
[1:56:18] | Comes to $267 | 一共是267美元 |
[1:56:21] | – Here you go. – Wait! Your change! | 给你 等等,找你零钱 |
[1:56:24] | By the way, someone left a bag of beach towels in the last dressing room | 顺便说一下 有人把一个装浴巾的袋子掉在更衣室了 |
[1:56:54] | Excuse me | 打扰一下 |
[1:56:56] | My wife thinks she left a bag ofbeach towels in the fitting room | 我妻子可能把一个装浴巾的袋子 掉在更衣室了 |
[1:57:00] | Yeah, I think they’re there. Go get ’em. There’s nobody in there | 是的,我猜它还在那 去拿吧,那儿没人了 |
[1:57:03] | – Thanks. – Last stall | 谢谢 最后一个展台边 |
[1:58:19] | Got it | 拿到了 |
[1:59:10] | I wasn’t even gonna buy anything. [Chuckling] | 我什么都不想买了 |
[1:59:26] | – [Engine Starts] – “…do it, baby” | |
[1:59:29] | “I tried so many times and that’s no lie” | |
[1:59:36] | “It seems to make you laugh each time I cry” | |
[1:59:44] | [Engine Idling] | |
[1:59:54] | [Ordell] All right. Just keep drivin’ to Ninth, where all them car dealerships is | 好,继续开到第九号街 |
[1:59:58] | We gonna leave this heap in the parking lot and pick up… | 我们把这留在停车场 |
[2:00:00] | a car the cops don’t know nothin’ about | 再找辆警察一无所知的车 |
[2:00:03] | Where’s Melanie? | 梅兰尼在哪 |
[2:00:05] | Well, that’s what I wanna tell you. You see, she was buggin’ me the whole time | 好,我正想告诉你 你知道,她整个时间都在烦我 |
[2:00:08] | She got pissy with me ’cause I wouldn’t let her carry the bag | 她跟我吵架了 因为我不让她拿包 |
[2:00:10] | And then she started runnin’ her fuckin’ mouth about, you know, like… | 她开始唠叨了,你知道就象… |
[2:00:13] | ’cause I couldn’t remember where the car was parked right away when we came out | 因为出来的时候 我不记得车停哪了 |
[2:00:16] | So then she got on me about that. Is it this aisle, Louis? | 她就开始吵我 “是这条路吗,路易斯? |
[2:00:19] | Is it that aisle, Louis? It was totally fuckin’ with my nerves, man | 是那条路吗,路易斯?” 一直吵得我头都大了,老兄 |
[2:00:21] | – So, what? You left her there? – L-I shot her | 然后呢? 你把她留在那了? 我,我朝她开枪了 |
[2:00:28] | You shot Melanie? | 你对梅兰尼开了枪? |
[2:00:30] | – Twice. In the parking lot. – You couldn’t talk to her? | 两枪,在停车场 你就不能好好跟她谈吗 |
[2:00:33] | – Well, how can you talk to her? You know how she is. – You couldn’t just hit her? | 怎么谈,你也知道她是什么人 你就不可以揍她几下算了? |
[2:00:37] | Maybe, but at that time… moment, I don’t know, l… | 或许,但那个时候,我不记得,我… |
[2:00:40] | You shot her? Twice? | 你朝她开了枪? 两枪? |
[2:00:44] | – Is she dead? – L-l… Pretty much | 她死了吗? 我,我,好象 |
[2:00:48] | What do you mean “pretty much,” Louis? That ain’t no fuckin’ answer | 好象是什么意思,路易斯 这不是答案 |
[2:00:50] | – Yes or no. Is she dead? – L-I think so | 是或不是,她死了吗? 我想是的 |
[2:00:52] | – You think so? Tell me Louis. Is she… – She’s dead. She’s dead | 你想是? 告诉我路易斯,她到底… 她死了,她死了 |
[2:00:55] | – Well, where’d you shoot her? – In the chest and the stomach | 好,你朝她哪开的枪 胸和胃部 |
[2:00:59] | If you had to do it, then you had to do it, brother | 要是你不得不这么做的话 那你就做吧 |
[2:01:03] | What we don’t want is that bitch survivin’ on us | 我们不希望的是 那个婊子还活着 |
[2:01:06] | Anybody but that woman | 谁都可以活就她不能 |
[2:01:21] | Louis? | 路易斯? |
[2:01:23] | What? | 什么? |
[2:01:25] | Where’s the rest of it? | 剩下的钱呢? |
[2:01:27] | – How much is there? – I don’t know. Maybe 40. Shit, maybe less | 这有多少? 我不知道,可能40,他妈的,可能更少 |
[2:01:31] | Well, you… you said 550 | 你,你说是550 |
[2:01:34] | Yeah, so you light, ain’t you? You light about half a million, ten | 是的,你看到了,有没有? 你看到了五十万,十万 |
[2:01:37] | Look, look, man. That’s the bag she came out with | 看,看,老兄 这是她出来时带着的包 |
[2:01:40] | – She never put her hand in it. Neither did I. – Came out of where? | 她绝没有把手放进去过,我也是 从哪出来 |
[2:01:42] | The fitting room. It went down exactly the way it was supposed to | 试衣间 事情发展的就想预料的一样顺利 |
[2:01:45] | – How long was she in there? – A minute. Not even a minute. She came right out | 她在那呆了多久 一分钟. 一分钟都没有就出来了 |
[2:01:49] | – Louis, you tellin’ me the truth? – Listen, I swear to God, man | 路易斯,告诉我真相 听着,我对天发誓,老兄 |
[2:01:51] | I swear on my life. She came out with that fuckin’ bag, and I took it from her | 我发誓,她出来时拿着那个包 我从她手里拿过来的 |
[2:01:55] | – And then what? – And that was it. We went to the parking lot | 然后呢 然后我们到了停车场 |
[2:01:57] | – Where you shot her? – That’s right | 朝她开枪的地方? 没错 |
[2:02:01] | Louis, you sure Melanie ain’t in a room somewhere with a half million dollars… | 路易斯,你肯定梅兰尼没在 一个有五十万美元的房间里吗 |
[2:02:03] | I worked my ass off to get waitin’ for you? | 我在等你回答 |
[2:02:05] | – Oh, fuck you for asking me that. – Hey, I know the bitch tried to set me up | 去你他妈的问我这个 我知道这婊子想对我怎么样 |
[2:02:09] | – Fuck you, brother. How could you fuckin’ ask me that? – She didn’t ask you? | 他妈的,你怎么可以问我这个? 她没问你吗? |
[2:02:14] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[2:02:18] | Pull the car over a minute | 把车停一分钟 |
[2:02:23] | Why’d you ask me that? | 你为什么要问我这个? |
[2:02:33] | – [Engine Cuts Out] – All right, so where’s the gun you shot her with? | 好吧,射她的枪呢? |
[2:02:36] | It’s in there | 这 |
[2:02:40] | Now, what the fuck’s that gonna tell ya? I could’ve taken two out already | 这些混蛋跟你怎么谈的 否则我都已把两人带出来了 |
[2:02:43] | [Groans] | |
[2:02:50] | [Sighs] | |
[2:02:53] | [Mexican Folk Music Playing, Faint] | |
[2:03:09] | It’s Jackie Brown | 是杰克布朗 |
[2:03:14] | Well, you know, if she got to it, why didn’t she take it all? | 要是她拿了 为什么不全拿呢? |
[2:03:17] | Oh, I’ll be sure and ask that bitch before I blow her brains out | 我肯定问那个婊子 在我让她的脑袋开花之前 |
[2:03:19] | Well, maybe the Feds got it | 可能费兹拿了 |
[2:03:21] | Uh-uh, uh-uh, uh-uh. See, if there wasn’t nothin’ in that bag but them towels | 要是包里什么也没有的话 |
[2:03:24] | then maybe she didn’t get a chance to take the money… | 她就没有机会把钱拿出衣箱 |
[2:03:27] | out of her suitcase and the A.T.F. Got it | ATF就会拿到了 |
[2:03:29] | But she put them books in there to trick our ass | 可是她把书放进这里来骗我们 |
[2:03:31] | Well, that’s why I didn’t check it. Because the bag felt right | 这就是为什么我没有检查的原因 因为包重差不多 |
[2:03:33] | That’s right. And then she puts 40 grand or so in there to rub that shit in my face | 这就对了 她还放了40美元让我们颜面尽失 |
[2:03:37] | You know what I’m sayin’? She wants me to know she ripped me off | 你知道我什么意思吗? 她想让我知道她彻底耍了我 |
[2:03:40] | Ah. I don… I don… You know, I don’t know. I don’t know | 啊,我,我不知道,我不知道 |
[2:03:45] | Unless, you know, either she’s got it or the Feds got it | 除非,不是她就是费兹拿了 |
[2:03:48] | Or… Or… Now, check this out | 现在,听听这个想法 |
[2:03:51] | What if she gave the money to somebody else first… | 在梅兰尼去更衣试之前 |
[2:03:54] | before Melanie even went in the dressing room | 她会不会把钱给了别的人 |
[2:03:57] | Uh-huh | 哦…哦 |
[2:04:01] | – Oh, man. You know what? – What? | 你知道吗? 什么 |
[2:04:04] | – Do you know who I saw in the dress department? – No, tell me | 你知道我在服装间看到谁了吗? 不知道,告诉我 |
[2:04:07] | I didn’t think anything of it. L… No, no, I did wonder what he was doin’ there | 我什么也没多想 我,我只是想他在那做什么 |
[2:04:11] | I wondered what he was doin’ there, but I thought it had nothin’ to do with us | 我想知道他在那做什么 但是我想这与我们的事无关 |
[2:04:14] | Like, maybe he was with his wife or his girlfriend. It’s a big place… | 可能他和他的妻子或女朋友在一起 那是个大地方 |
[2:04:16] | Louis, Louis, Louis! You gonna tell me who you saw? | 路易斯,路易斯! 告诉我你看到谁了? |
[2:04:19] | – Yeah, Max Cherry. – Max Che… | 是的,马克斯奇里 马克斯奇 |
[2:04:26] | You seen Max Cherry in the dress department where we… | 你看到马克斯奇里在服装间了 |
[2:04:29] | Man, look at me when I’m talkin’ to you! | 我跟你讲话的时候看着我 |
[2:04:32] | You see that motherfucker in the dress department when we about to get a half million dollars | 我们去拿五十万美元的时候 你看到那个混帐在服装间 |
[2:04:35] | – And you don’t think nothin’ about him bein’ there? – No. Do they know each other? | 你也不想想为什么他会在那 不,他们互相认识吗? |
[2:04:38] | Hell, yeah, they know each other. He bonded her ass out of County | 是,他们认识 他把她保释出来 |
[2:04:40] | – Well, how am I supposed to know that? – You know your bail bondsmen | 我怎么会知道? 你总了解保释人吧 |
[2:04:43] | You know all them motherfuckers is crooked as a barrel of snakes, don’t you? | 你知道他们都跟蛇一样不老实 不是吗? |
[2:04:46] | Why should I think something’s weird if I don’t know nothin’ about them knowin’ each other? | 如果我不知道他们互相认识 怎么会对事情起疑呢? |
[2:04:49] | – I don’t wanna hear no fuckin’excuses, Louis. – I ain’t givin’ you excuses | 我不想听他妈的借口,路易斯 我不是在找借口 |
[2:04:51] | But I’m tellin’ you… I don’t fuckin’… I’m givin’ you fuckin’ reasons | 我是在告诉你,我没有 我他妈的是在给你讲理由 |
[2:04:54] | Oh, you gonna tell me the reason… | 哦,你要跟我讲理由 |
[2:04:56] | you lost every goddamned cent I got in the world? | 你他妈的把我的钱都弄丢了 |
[2:04:59] | – Hey… Hey, man. – You gonna tell me reasons? | 嘿,嘿 你还要跟我讲理由? |
[2:05:02] | – You better… – Let me tell you the reason, motherfucker | 你最好 让我告诉你理由,混帐 |
[2:05:04] | The reason is your ass ain’t worth a shit no more | 理由是你的屁股现在分文不值了 |
[2:05:07] | You better fuckin’ back off, man | 你最好还是滚 |
[2:05:09] | [Gunshot] | |
[2:05:16] | – What the fuck happened to you, man? – [Low Groan] | 你怎么了,老兄 |
[2:05:20] | Her ass used to be beautiful | 她的屁股以前很漂亮 |
[2:05:24] | [Gunshot] | |
[2:05:26] | [Continues] | |
[2:06:06] | You didn’t tell me you were goin’ shoppin’ | 你没告诉我你要去购物 |
[2:06:09] | – I thought I did. – Yeah, well, you didn’t | 我想我告诉你了 没有 |
[2:06:12] | [Door Slams] | |
[2:06:20] | You know, if it’s me… | 你知道,要是我的话… |
[2:06:23] | and I got all that shit hangin’ over my head like you got hangin’ over yours | 现在我跟你一样弄得自己一身屎 |
[2:06:26] | I don’t know, I’d go shoppin’ later | 我不知道 我也应该过会去购物 |
[2:06:29] | Well, I got there early. You see, I’ve had my eye on this suit… | 我很早到了那 你知道,我看中了一件我想要… |
[2:06:32] | that I’ve wanted, and, well, I’m just gonna go try it on… | 的衣服,就去试穿一下 |
[2:06:33] | – Wait a minute. Wait a minute. – Wait, wait, wait. Just wait a minute | 别说了,别说了 等等,等等,就一分钟 |
[2:06:35] | Just wait a fuckin’ second, all right? Let me finish | 就等他妈的一秒钟,好不好? 让我说完 |
[2:06:40] | I got there early. The idea was to try on the suit, see if I liked it | 我很早到了那 这个主意是试衣服,看是否我喜欢 |
[2:06:44] | If I did, they would wrap it up, and I would put back on my uniform… | 如果我喜欢,他们就会包装好 制服就放一边了 |
[2:06:47] | ’cause Sheronda is expecting me to wear it | 因为莎伦达很想要我穿 |
[2:06:50] | Meet Sheronda, give her the shopping bag with the $50,000 and go home | 跟她碰头,把装了五万块钱的购物袋 给她然后回家 |
[2:06:54] | Yeah, but you didn’t do that | 好的,但你没有那样做 |
[2:06:56] | Because I couldn’t. Ray, I swear | 因为我不能 莱,我发誓 |
[2:06:59] | Melanie burst in. She grabbed the bag | 梅兰尼突然出现,把包抢走了 |
[2:07:01] | And then somebody fuckin’ killed her for it | 然后有人为了购物袋把她杀了 |
[2:07:11] | What happened to the bag she gave you? | 她给你的袋子出了什么事? |
[2:07:13] | She didn’t give me a bag. Melanie was not a part of the plan | 她没给我袋子 梅兰尼不是计划中的一部分 |
[2:07:18] | Ordell probably told her to do it | 大概奥德尔叫她干的 |
[2:07:20] | That’s why she came into the dressing room, grabbed the bag, took off | 所以她才进试衣间 把包抢走 |
[2:07:22] | But I couldn’t go after her, because I was in my fucking underwear | 但我不能追她 我穿的是内衣 |
[2:07:25] | And I had to put on this suit because I could put it on faster than my uniform… | 我不得不穿这件西装 因为比穿制服快 |
[2:07:28] | – You had time to pay the sales chick. – I had to. Ray, I was frantic | 你却有时间给售衣小姐负帐 没有办法,莱。我六神无主了 |
[2:07:31] | What was I supposed to do? | 我该怎么做 |
[2:07:39] | All right, what you do after that? | 好的,接下来你又干了什么? |
[2:07:42] | I went lookin’ for you. And I went back to the place in the mall… | 我去找你,回到了商场… |
[2:07:45] | where you were before, but you weren’t there | 你开始在的地方,但你不在那 |
[2:07:47] | What was I supposed to do if something happens? You didn’t tell me how to do that | 要是出事我该怎么办 你没有告诉我怎么办 |
[2:07:51] | There was a guy with Melanie? | 有人和梅兰尼在一起吗? |
[2:07:54] | There was nobody in the fitting room | 试衣间里没有别人 |
[2:08:00] | Okay | 好吧 |
[2:08:02] | [Sighs] | |
[2:08:08] | You’ve no idea what happened to the $50,000 | 你不知道5万美元到哪去了 |
[2:08:12] | – You’re clueless, right? You’ve no idea where the 50 grand is? – I have no idea | 你低智商,是不是? 你不知道这些钱? 我不知道 |
[2:08:15] | – None. – You have no idea… It could’ve gone here, could’ve gone there? | 不晓得 你不知道,可能在这可能在那 |
[2:08:18] | I know nothin’. Not a clue. I don’t have an idea where the motherfuckin’ money is | 我什么都不知道,没有任何线索 我他妈的不知道钱去哪了 |
[2:08:22] | – Not even a little idea. A maybe. – Not a tiny motherfuckin’ idea | 一点线索也没有 一点也不知道 |
[2:08:25] | – You’d take a polygraph? – Yeah, if it’d motherfuckin’ make you happy! | 你带了复写器吗? 是,如果这它妈让你高兴的话 |
[2:08:28] | Yeah, put it right there. I’ll do it | 好,放在这,我来写 |
[2:08:31] | Man | 男人 |
[2:08:42] | I sure hope you didn’t do anything stupid, Jackie | 真希望你没做傻事,杰克 |
[2:08:45] | [Sighs] | |
[2:08:50] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我可以跟你说几句吗? |
[2:09:04] | [Gasps, Sniffles] | |
[2:09:08] | – Fuck. – [Stubbing Cigarette] | 他妈的 |
[2:09:14] | [Exhales Sharply] | |
[2:09:25] | Louis Gara’s dead. L.A.P.D. Found him shot in the car on Ninth | 路易斯加勒死了 洛杉机警察发现他被射死在九号街 |
[2:09:30] | And we lost Ordell | 奥德尔也不见了 |
[2:09:32] | I thought you were fuckin’ watchin’ him | 我还以为你们看着他 |
[2:09:35] | We were, and we lost him | 是看着,不过看丢了 |
[2:09:38] | He walked into a strip bar sometime around 3:30 and never came out | 他大约在三点半左右进了一间酒吧 没有出来过 |
[2:09:42] | The bar was on Ninth, what, less than a mile and a half from where they found Louis | 酒吧在九号街 离他们发现路易斯的地方不到1.5英里 |
[2:09:46] | It looks like Louis’ buddy shot him twice, point-blank range | 看起来象路易斯的伙伴 近距离射了他两枪 |
[2:09:49] | – So what’s gonna happen now? – We pick up Ordell | 现在怎么做呢? 抓奥德尔 |
[2:09:52] | We got three murders we can link him to, and we got you | 三起凶杀案跟他有关 我们还有你 |
[2:09:56] | What about me? | 那我呢? |
[2:09:58] | – What about you? – [Exhales] | 你? |
[2:10:01] | You think I took some of that money? | 你以为我拿了那些钱吗? |
[2:10:04] | Hey, I have no evidence of you doin’ anything | 嘿,我没有证据 |
[2:10:08] | You didn’t pay for that snazzy new suit with marked bills | 你没有用作了记号的钱 给那件时髦的西装付帐 |
[2:10:11] | I’m glad to see that. You’ve been helpin’ us out | 我很高兴看到那样 你已经帮我们拨开迷雾了 |
[2:10:14] | You gave us Melanie. You gave us Louis | 你给了我们梅兰尼 还有路易斯 |
[2:10:17] | Melanie was found with a packet of marked bills stuffed in her shorts | 我们在一个包裹里发现了梅兰尼 她的短裤塞满了有记号的钱 |
[2:10:23] | That goes a long way in backing up your story | 绕了一个大弯子又回到了你的故事 |
[2:10:26] | [Sighs] | |
[2:10:28] | I’ll settle for Ordell with marked bills | 我让奥德尔尽管花那些有记号的钱 |
[2:10:34] | But if there’s anything else… | 但是如果还有什么你和奥德尔之间 |
[2:10:36] | you haven’t told me about, you know what, that’s between you and Ordell | 没有告诉我的事 |
[2:10:42] | I just got one thing to say | 我只有一句话可说 |
[2:10:45] | You better hope we find him before he finds you | 你最好希望在他找到你之前 我们能找到他 |
[2:10:48] | No, no, no, I done told you, I can’t leave here tomorrow, Mr. Walker | 不,不,不,我告诉过你 明天我不能离开这,沃克先生 |
[2:10:52] | I ain’t goin’ no goddamn way anyway till I get my motherfuckin’ money | 在找到我的钱之前 哪也不去 |
[2:10:57] | Come on, man, if it wasn’t for me, you wouldn’t have that motherfuckin’ boat | 算了吧,要不是因为我 你也不会有那船 |
[2:11:01] | Oh, yeah, yeah, right. I’m seein’ who my friends are, motherfucker, right… | 是的,是的 我正看清我的朋友是什么样,对… |
[2:11:05] | Hello? Hello? | 喂? 喂? |
[2:11:09] | Motherfucker hung up on me. You believe that shit? | 狗娘养的挂我的电话 真不能让人相信 |
[2:11:13] | Ingrate nigger. See, you bring a motherfucker up | 忘恩负义的黑鬼 看,培养了一个混帐 |
[2:11:17] | next thing you know they breaking you off some goddamned disrespect | 你知道,另一件事就是他们 会无礼的中断谈话 |
[2:11:21] | Motherfuck! Shit! | 他妈的! |
[2:11:25] | Goddamn, girl. How you live like this? | 该死,女儿 你怎么活在这样的世界? |
[2:11:29] | – Like what? – Like this | 什么样的世界? 这样的世界 |
[2:11:31] | This some repugnant shit | 唯利是图 |
[2:11:34] | – [Rings] – Bail bonds | 律师事务所 |
[2:11:37] | – Yeah, Max there? – He ain’t here right now, man | 你好,马克斯在吗? 他现在不在 |
[2:11:40] | – Well, where he at? Out of town? – He’s around, man | 在哪,城外吗 他在附近 |
[2:11:43] | – Well, give me his home number. – No, I’ll give you his beeper number! | 把他家里的电话给我 不,我把他的寻呼机号码给你 |
[2:11:45] | All right. Break out the beeper number, nigger | 好吧 给我寻呼机号码,黑鬼 |
[2:11:48] | “[”The Lions And The Cucumber’] | |
[2:11:51] | [Phone Rings] | |
[2:11:56] | – Yeah. – I’ve been looking for you | 是的 我在找你 |
[2:12:00] | – Do you know who this is? – This is Mr. Robbie, isn’t it? | 你知道我是谁吗 罗比先生,对吗 |
[2:12:05] | I have your 10,000. That’s why you called | 我有你的一万元 这是你打电话的原因 |
[2:12:10] | The bond collateral that you put down on Beaumont Livingston… | 你用在博蒙特利文斯顿身上的债券 |
[2:12:14] | and moved over to Miss Brown, remember? | 后来又转到了布朗小姐身上,记得吗? |
[2:12:17] | Oh, she got off, did she? | 她脱身了,是吗? |
[2:12:19] | They decided to no-file this morning | 他们今天早上决定放她 |
[2:12:23] | Tell me where you are. I’ll come give you your money | 告诉我你在哪 我把钱给你 |
[2:12:30] | You still there? | 你还在吗? |
[2:12:33] | Look here, man. I know you helped her | 听着,我知道你帮了她 |
[2:12:37] | And I know you know what I want | 并且我知道你明白我想要什么 |
[2:12:39] | And Jackie can tell me any story comes into her pretty little head | 杰克可以告诉我 她漂亮小脑袋里的任何故事 |
[2:12:42] | as long as at the end of that story she hands me my motherfuckin’ money | 和怎么弄走我的钱的故事一样长 |
[2:12:48] | Now, she wanna be my friend, she do that | 现在她要做我的朋友 就可以做 |
[2:12:52] | She don’t want to be my friend no more | 但她不再想做我的朋友了 |
[2:12:54] | well, you just tell her to think about old Beaumont | 你只要告诉她去想想老朋友博蒙特 |
[2:12:58] | And if she go to the police | 要是她去报警 |
[2:13:00] | you tell her I will name her ass as my accessory | 告诉她我会说她是我的同谋 |
[2:13:04] | And we’ll go upstate, hand in handcuffed motherfuckin’ hand | 然后戴着手拷一起进地狱 |
[2:13:08] | And that’s a promise. Do you understand what I’m sayin’? | 这是一个承诺 你明白我说的吗? |
[2:13:11] | You tell her that, and I’ll call you back | 你把这些告诉她 我会再给你打电话的 |
[2:13:18] | You’re right. It was Ordell | 你是对的,是奥德尔 |
[2:13:22] | If you have time, do you think you could find out where he’s stayin’ for me? | 要是你有时间 你可以帮我找到他吗? |
[2:13:27] | Cops can’t locate him, huh? | 警察找不到他,是吗? |
[2:13:29] | – They don’t have your winning personality. – [Chuckles] | 他们没你那么聪明 |
[2:13:33] | Sure thing. I don’t have to know what I’m doing, just as long as you know | 当然,我没必要知道我在做什么 你一直都了解 |
[2:13:37] | I think I do. Good enough? | 我想是的,够了吗? |
[2:13:41] | You bet | 赌一下 |
[2:13:58] | Fuck’s wrong with you, knockin’ on the door like the goddamned police? | 你有毛病啊,敲门象警察一样? |
[2:14:00] | – You lookin’ to get shot? – I thought you might be asleep | 欠揍是不是? 我以为你睡着了 |
[2:14:03] | You keep fuckin’ with me, you the one gonna be asleep… forever | 你总让我不舒服 你才会睡着,永远睡着 |
[2:14:06] | I’m alone | 我一个人 |
[2:14:09] | Get your ass in the house | 进来吧 |
[2:14:18] | No, freeze, motherfucker. What you doin’? | 别动,混蛋 你想干什么? |
[2:14:20] | Got your money… your bond refund? | 拿你的钱,退还给你的债�� |
[2:14:24] | This all? | 就这些吗? |
[2:14:26] | – I have a receipt for you to sign. – No, no, no, motherfucker | 还有一张你签字的单据 不,不,混帐 |
[2:14:28] | You know what I mean. You talked to her? | 你知道我的意思 你跟她讲了吗? |
[2:14:31] | She wants to give you your money | 她想还你钱 |
[2:14:34] | If she didn’t, there’d be cops batter-ramming your door down right now | 要是她不想 现在这里会有警察把你的门敲烂 |
[2:14:37] | – How’d you find me, anyway? – Winston found you | 你是怎么找到我的 温斯顿找到了你 |
[2:14:40] | – How’d he find me? – That’s what he does | 他是怎么找到我的 他干的就是这种事 |
[2:14:42] | He finds people that don’t wanna be found | 专门找那些不想被找到的人 |
[2:14:44] | Oh, well, bully for that nigger | 哦,小看了那个黑鬼 |
[2:14:46] | So, she wanna give me my money, huh? | 她要还我钱吗? |
[2:14:49] | Yeah. She wants to give it to you herself, and she wants to collect her ten percent | 是的,她要亲自给你 而且她要百分之十回报 |
[2:14:54] | She also wants to explain why she had to hang on to it | 她还要解释做那些事的原因 |
[2:14:57] | Oh, and I wanna hear that shit too | 哦,我倒想听听 |
[2:15:00] | Turn around. Put your hands on your head | 转身,把手放到头上 |
[2:15:10] | Why don’t you tell me why? | 为什么你不告诉我原因 |
[2:15:13] | Jackie didn’t trust Melanie. She’d already tried to getJackie to go in with her | 杰克不相信梅兰尼 她曾经试图把杰克拉入其中 |
[2:15:16] | split the half million amongst themselves | 和他们一起分那五十万 |
[2:15:20] | What she did was take quite a risk to make sure you got your money | 她做的就是冒了一个大险 确定你拿到你的钱 |
[2:15:23] | And you helped her, didn’t you? | 你帮了她,是不是? |
[2:15:26] | All I did was walk out with it | 我做的就是走出这个泥潭 |
[2:15:29] | Y’all went to all that trouble just to protect my interest? | 你身陷其中 就为了我好吗? |
[2:15:33] | In a way, yes | 某种意义上说,是的 |
[2:15:38] | My ass may be dumb, but I ain’t no dumb ass | 也许我有点笨 但我不会笨到相信你的花言巧语 |
[2:15:43] | Go over there and sit on that couch | 坐到那边的沙发上 |
[2:15:47] | Don’t worry about her. She don’t even know you’re here | 不要担心她 她还不知道你在这 |
[2:15:50] | Sit down | 坐下 |
[2:15:52] | Place stinks | 这地方有臭味 |
[2:15:54] | You get used to it | 跟你一样 |
[2:15:58] | – Where my money at? – My office | 我的钱在哪? 我的办公室 |
[2:16:01] | – WhereJackie at? – She’s been there since Thursday night | 杰克呢? 星期四晚上她就在那了 |
[2:16:04] | If she want to talk to me, how come she wasn’t home? | 要是她想跟我谈 她怎么不在家呢 |
[2:16:06] | – She’s afraid. – Oh, right. That I gotta see | 她害怕 哦,对了,我看到了 |
[2:16:09] | She still is. She doesn’t wanna get shot before she can tell you what happened | 她还在那,在她告诉你事情的经过之前 她不想出意外 |
[2:16:13] | – Tell her to bring the money over here. – It’s in the safe; she can’t | 叫她把钱拿过来 在保险箱里,她拿不到 |
[2:16:16] | Call her and give her the combination | 打电话给她告诉她密码 |
[2:16:18] | Look, I’m tellin’you, you got her spooked | 我告诉你,你吓坏她了 |
[2:16:21] | She won’t leave there till you get your money and you’re gone | 她要等你拿到钱走后才会离开那里 |
[2:16:24] | Oh, you expect me to just go walkin’ in there? | 哦,看来你希望我现在就去那? |
[2:16:26] | If she wanted to set you up, you’d be in custody by now | 要是她想害你 你现在早被看押了 |
[2:16:29] | When you told her that you’d name her as an accessory, that scared her more than anything | 当你告诉她你要告她是同案犯时 她真的被吓坏了 |
[2:16:33] | – She believed you. – Mmm | 她相信你 是的 |
[2:16:37] | Then that’s why she wanted to give me my money, ain’t it? | 所以她要还我钱,是不是? |
[2:16:40] | It ain’t got nothin’ to do with that bullshit about Melanie, huh? | 这跟扯上梅兰尼的胡说 没有任何关系,对吗? |
[2:16:44] | See, I ain’t trust Melanie, either, but I could handle her | 我不相信梅兰尼 但我可以控制她 |
[2:16:47] | That was my little blonde-haired surfer girl | 这才是我金发碧眼的好女孩 |
[2:16:52] | And I told that fuckin’ Louis all he had to do was hit her in the mouth | 我告诉路易斯必须要她闭嘴 |
[2:16:55] | But no, he had to shoot her | 她没有闭嘴 他不得不杀了她 |
[2:17:03] | – Jackie’s at your office, huh? – Uh-huh | 杰克在你的办公室,对吗? 是的 |
[2:17:05] | She by herself? That big-ass nigger Winston ain’t there, is he? | 她一个人吗? 死肥猪温斯顿不在吗? |
[2:17:08] | She’s all alone | 就她一个人 |
[2:17:11] | All right | 好吧 |
[2:17:13] | I call over there, she better answer the phone | 我打电话给她 她最好接电话 |
[2:17:17] | She will | 她会的 |
[2:17:19] | [Touch Tone Dialing] | |
[2:17:27] | I’ll be here. See you in a bit | 我就来,一会见 |
[2:17:49] | [Line Ringing] | |
[2:17:57] | [Continues Ringing] | |
[2:18:10] | [Ordell] Goddamn. In all the time I’ve known her | 该死,我认识她的时间里 |
[2:18:13] | I ain’t never heard her scared like that | 从没听说过她吓成那样 |
[2:18:16] | Usually, she too cool for school | 通常,她在学校都很酷 |
[2:18:19] | Hold up, home. Give me the keys. I’ll drive | 在家里也一样 把钥匙给我,我来开 |
[2:18:35] | [Sighs] | |
[2:18:42] | [Sighs] | |
[2:18:50] | [Sighs] | |
[2:19:02] | [Exhales Sharply] | |
[2:19:04] | [Cassette Player Clicking] | |
[2:19:11] | I didn’t know you liked the Delfonics | 不知道你喜不喜欢 戴尔福尼克斯 |
[2:19:16] | They’re pretty good | 很好听 |
[2:19:19] | “I gave my heart and soul to you, girl” | |
[2:19:43] | “But this time I’m really leavin’you, girl” | |
[2:19:48] | “Oh, oh Hope you know it, baby” | |
[2:19:53] | “Hope you know it, baby” | |
[2:20:04] | [Exhales] | |
[2:20:15] | “Didn’t I do it, baby” | |
[2:20:28] | “Didn’t I blow your mind this time” | |
[2:20:31] | “Didn’t I, ohh” | |
[2:20:35] | “Didn’t I blow your mind this time” | |
[2:20:38] | “Didn’t I I got to leave you, baby” | |
[2:20:44] | – [Stops] – [Engine Cuts Out] | |
[2:20:53] | My money’s in that office, right? | 我的钱在那个办公室,对吗? |
[2:20:59] | If she start giving me some bullshit about it ain’t there… | 要是她开始跟我胡说钱不在那… |
[2:21:02] | and we gotta go someplace else and get it | 我们必须去别的地方拿 |
[2:21:04] | I’m gonna shoot you in the head right then and there | 我会当场射爆你的头 |
[2:21:08] | Then I’m gonna shoot that bitch in the kneecaps, find out where my goddamn money is | 然后我会射那婊子的膝盖 找出我的钱 |
[2:21:14] | She gonna tell me too | 她也会告诉我 |
[2:21:17] | Hey, look at me when I’m talkin’ to you, motherfucker | 我跟你说话的时候看着我,混帐 |
[2:21:24] | Listen | 听着 |
[2:21:26] | I go walkin’ in there and that nigger Winston or anybody else is in there | 我要到那里面去 如果温斯顿这黑鬼或别的人在那 |
[2:21:31] | you the first motherfucker gets shot, you understand me? | 你就第一个吃子弹 明白吗? |
[2:21:34] | Yeah | 是的 |
[2:21:39] | There ain’t nothin’ you wanna tell me before we get out of this car, is there? | 在我们下车之前 你还有什么要告诉我的吗? |
[2:21:43] | – No. – Last chance, motherfucker. You sure? | 没有 最后一次机会,混帐,你肯定吗? |
[2:21:54] | You better be, motherfucker | 最好还是说,混帐 |
[2:21:58] | All right | 好吧 |
[2:22:00] | Let’s roll | 来吧 |
[2:22:15] | You got the key, right? | 你拿着钥匙怎么样? |
[2:22:17] | [Keys Clatter] | |
[2:22:19] | All right, now, when we get up in here, you go up in here slow, all right? | 我们进去的时候 你慢一点,好吗? |
[2:22:24] | I want you to keep your ass in front of me | 我要你走在前面 |
[2:22:26] | Don’t be fuckin’ around herky-jerky or nothin’ | 不要有什么事就大惊小怪 |
[2:22:35] | [Ordell] Why it so dark in here? | 这怎么这么黑? |
[2:22:44] | Say, Jackie. That you? | 杰克,是你吗? |
[2:22:48] | Yeah | 是的 |
[2:22:55] | [Laughs] Goddamn, girl | 讨厌的女孩 |
[2:22:57] | What you doin’ sittin’ off in here in the dark? | 你坐在这么黑的地方做什么? |
[2:22:59] | – [Door Opening] – Ray, he’s got a gun! | 莱,他有枪! |
[2:23:04] | [Ordell Yells] | |
[2:23:06] | [Exhales] | |
[2:23:23] | [Dargas] He dead? | 他死了吗? |
[2:23:25] | [Nicolet] Yeah, he’s dead | 是的,他死了 |
[2:23:28] | [Dargas] Does he have the marked bills on him? | 他身上有作了记号的钱吗? |
[2:23:31] | He oughta have 40,000 in his pocket there… | 他口袋里应该有四万块… |
[2:23:34] | and maybe another 10,000 I gave him | 可能还有我给他的一万块 |
[2:23:38] | [Dargas] Why’d you give him $ 10,000? | 你为什么给他一万块呢? |
[2:23:40] | Returned a bond collateral | 本来就是他的债券 |
[2:23:42] | Brought it to him so he wouldn’t have to come here | 给了他他就不会来这烦我了 |
[2:23:47] | Well, how’d you know where he was? | 好,你怎么知道他在哪? |
[2:23:49] | I found him | 我找到他的 |
[2:23:51] | – What do you mean you found him? – That’s my job | 什么叫你找到他的? 那是我的工作 |
[2:23:54] | – You guys didn’t tell the police? – I told Jackie | 你们不告诉警察? 我告诉了杰克 |
[2:23:58] | She said you wanted him | 她说过你们想抓他 |
[2:24:01] | Ray? | 莱? |
[2:24:05] | Remember when you said you hoped you’d get him before he gets me? | 记得你说过你希望 在他找到我之前抓住他吗? |
[2:24:08] | Mm-hmm | 嗯嗯 |
[2:24:11] | Well, you did. Thanks | 你做到了 谢谢 |
[2:24:30] | [Toilet Flushing] | |
[2:24:37] | Knock, knock. Hey | 这里,这里 嗨 |
[2:24:42] | Hey, you | 嗨,是你 |
[2:24:44] | I got your package | 我收到了你的包裹 |
[2:24:47] | It was fun gettin’ a half million dollars in the mail | 把五十万美金放在邮包里很有意思 |
[2:24:50] | – Less ten percent. – Why’d you take so little? | 少于百分之十 你为什么拿这么少? |
[2:24:53] | – That’s my fee. – This isn’t a bail bond, Max | 那是我的酬金 这不是保释金,马克斯 |
[2:24:57] | – L-I hesitated takin’ that much. – Well, you earned it | 我不想要那么多 你该得的 |
[2:25:03] | Well, I’m leavin’ now, and, you know, I’m all packed up, ready to go… | 我要离开了,你知道 我准备好了行李,准备走… |
[2:25:05] | – That’s Ordell’s. – They confiscated everything else | 那是奥德尔的(车) 他们没收了别的所有东西 |
[2:25:10] | Registration was in the glove box | 执照在杂物箱里 |
[2:25:12] | Keys were underneath the seat. Hey | 钥匙在座位底下 嗨 |
[2:25:15] | What’s the matter? Haven’t you ever borrowed somebody’s car before? | 有什么问题吗? 你以前没借用过别人的车吗? |
[2:25:19] | Not after they’re dead | 没有在别人死后借用 |
[2:25:24] | I didn’t use you, Max | 我没利用你,马克斯 |
[2:25:28] | I didn’t say you did | 我没说你利用了我 |
[2:25:32] | And I never lied to you | 我没对你说过谎 |
[2:25:34] | – I know that. – We’re partners | 我知道 我们是伙伴 |
[2:25:38] | I’m 56 years old. I can’t blame anybody for anything I do | 我56岁了 我不会因我做的事而责怪任何人 |
[2:25:45] | Do you blame yourself for helpin’ me? | 你会因为帮助了我责怪自己吗? |
[2:25:48] | No | 不会 |
[2:25:50] | Look, I’d really feel a whole lot better if you took some more money | 瞧,如果你拿更多的钱 我会觉得更好 |
[2:25:53] | You’ll get over that. Where you goin’? | 你会释怀的 你去哪? |
[2:25:57] | – Spain. – Madrid or Barcelona? | 西班牙 马德里还是巴塞罗纳? |
[2:26:00] | Mmm, Madrid first. Have you been there? | 嗯,先去马德里 你去过那里吗? |
[2:26:03] | – I hear they don’t eat dinner until midnight. – You wanna go? | 我听说那里的人到半夜才吃晚餐 你要我走吗? |
[2:26:07] | Thanks, but, uh, you have a good time | 不,但,哦 玩得开心点 |
[2:26:10] | You sure I can’t twist your arm? | 你肯定我真的不能改变你的想法? |
[2:26:13] | Thanks for sayin’ that, but no | 谢谢你这么说 但是不能 |
[2:26:16] | Are you scared of me? | 你怕我吗? |
[2:26:21] | A little bit | 一点点 |
[2:27:01] | I’ll send you a postcard | 我会送你明信片的 |
[2:27:04] | Will you? | 你会吗? |
[2:27:06] | I sure will, partner | 肯定会的,伙伴 |
[2:27:15] | [Telephone Ringing] | |
[2:27:22] | [Ringing Continues] | |
[2:27:27] | You’re running a business, Max | 你在经营生意,马克斯 |
[2:27:31] | Cherry Bail Bond | 奇里律师事务所 |
[2:27:35] | Uh, what is it your son’s charged with? | 你儿子被控什么罪? |
[2:27:48] | [Sighs] | |
[2:27:50] | Yes, that’s a very serious offense | 是,那是一个很重的指控 |
[2:27:55] | Is your son still in school? | 你儿子还在上学吗? |
[2:27:59] | Does his father still live in the house? | 他父亲还跟你们住一起吗? |
[2:28:04] | Could I excuse myself? Would you call me back in about half an hour? | 对不起,你可以半小时后再打来吗? |
[2:28:14] | – [Ignition Starting] – Yes, thank you | 好,谢谢你 |
[2:28:29] | [Replacing Phone Receiver] | |
[2:28:42] | “Ooh” | |
[2:28:46] | “Ooh-ooh-ooh” | |
[2:28:48] | “Ooh-ooh-ooh” | |
[2:28:51] | “Ooh” | |
[2:28:53] | “Ooh-ooh-ooh Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh” | |
[2:28:57] | “Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh” | |
[2:29:00] | “I was the third brother of five” | |
[2:29:03] | “Doing whatever I had to do to survive” | |
[2:29:08] | “I’m not saying what I did was all right” | |
[2:29:12] | “Tryin’to break out of the ghetto was a day-to-day fight” | |
[2:29:17] | “Been down so long gettin’up didn’t cross my mind” | |
[2:29:21] | “But I knew there was a better way oflife and I was just trying to find” | |
[2:29:26] | “But you don’t know what you’ll do until you’re put under pressure” | |
[2:29:30] | “Across 110th Street is a hell of a tester” | |
[2:29:33] | “Across 110th Street” | |
[2:29:37] | “Pimps trying to catch a woman that’s weak” | |
[2:29:42] | “Across 110th Street” | |
[2:29:46] | “Pushers won’t let thejunkie go free” | |
[2:29:51] | “Across 110th Street” | |
[2:29:56] | “Woman tryin’to catch a trick on the street” | |
[2:29:59] | “Ooh, baby Across 110th Street” | |
[2:30:05] | “You can find it all in the street” | |
[2:30:13] | “Ooh” | |
[2:30:16] | “Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh Oh-oh-oh, ah” | |
[2:30:24] | “I got one more thing I’d like to talk to y’all about right now” | |
[2:30:30] | “Hey, brother There’s a better way out” | |
[2:30:34] | “Snorting that coke, shooting that dope Man, you’re copping out” | |
[2:30:39] | “Take my advice It’s either live or die” | |
[2:30:43] | “You got to be strong if you want to survive” | |
[2:30:47] | “The family on the upper side of town” | |
[2:30:51] | “Will catch hell without a ghetto around” | |
[2:30:56] | “In every city you find the same thing goin’down” | |
[2:31:00] | “Harlem is the capital of every ghetto town” | |
[2:31:03] | “Let me sing it Across 110th Street” | |
[2:31:08] | “Pimps tryin’to catch a woman that’s weak” | |
[2:31:13] | “Across 110th Street” | |
[2:31:17] | “Pushers won’t let thejunkie go free” | |
[2:31:21] | “Oh-oh Across 110th Street” | |
[2:31:26] | “A woman’s tryin’to catch a trick on the street” | |
[2:31:29] | “Ooh, baby Across 110th Street” | |
[2:31:34] | “You can find it all” | |
[2:31:37] | “Oh, oh, oh-oh” | |
[2:31:43] | “In the street Yes, you can” | |
[2:31:48] | “Oh, look around you Look around you” | |
[2:31:51] | “Look around you Look around you” | |
[2:31:54] | “Yeah, yeah” | |
[2:32:02] | “Ooh, Ooh-ooh-ooh Ooh-ooh-ooh” |