英文名称:Tucker And Dale vs Evil
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Are you sure we should be doing this? It’s still a crime scene. | 我们真要进去? 这可是罪案现场 |
[00:16] | Sack up, Billy. It’s called “investigative journalism” for a reason. | 闭嘴 比利 不然做什么新闻调查 |
[00:19] | Yeah, but don’t we need a press pass or a permit or something? | 我们不要领个许可证什么的吗? |
[00:22] | Press pass this! | 领你个头啊 |
[00:24] | You know, the police missed something here, I can feel it. | 我觉着警察的调查肯定有遗漏 |
[00:28] | What do you say, Billy? Won’t a Peabody Award look great up on your… | 瞧着吧 咱说不好能拿个美国广电奖 |
[00:58] | -Yo, Chuck, speed up, man! -Yeah, man, speed up. | -察克 开快点 -是啊 伙计 |
[01:01] | Guys, this is my dad’s car. So if I go any faster, he will kill me. | 这是我老爹的车 开太快他会杀了我 |
[01:05] | Holy shit! | 我操 |
[01:07] | Shit! Jesus, that was close. | 操 天啊 快撞上了 |
[01:08] | You fucking assholes! | 干爆你啊傻逼! |
[01:10] | We are in hillbilly country now, boys. Squeal like a pig! | 这就到乡下啦 你学猪叫几声 |
[01:13] | Yeehaw! | 咦嗬 |
[01:15] | Chad, just cos they’re not in your fraternity doesn’t mean they’re freaks. | 查德 人没进兄弟会不代表他是怪咖 |
[01:18] | Actually, it does, Allison. You see, you’re either Omega Beta or you’re a freak. | 事实上进不了兄弟会的就是怪咖 |
[01:22] | Omega Beta! Omega Beta! | “欧米茄! 贝塔! 欧米茄! 贝塔!” |
[01:24] | I’m in a oar full of morons. | 整一个脑残专列 |
[01:27] | No, if we were morons, we wouldn’t have thought to bring this. | 不对哦 哪个脑残会捎来这种好东西 |
[01:31] | OK, I stand corrected. You are a fucking genius. | 得啦 我纠正 姐宣布你丫是一天才! |
[01:34] | Hey, Chuck, speed up, man. They’re gonna pass us. | 开快点 察克 后面要超上来了 |
[01:37] | Oh, jeez. Whoa, Jesus. | 哦天! |
[01:47] | Did you see the way those guys looked at us? | 你们看到那家伙瞅我们的眼神了么? |
[01:51] | Hey, guys! Guys! | 嘿 伙计们! |
[01:54] | We forgot the beer! | 我们忘了拿啤酒 |
[01:56] | No! | 不会吧 |
[02:33] | Sure you got everything you need? Cos once you get up there… | 你能够带齐所有你要用的东西吗? 总有些要补充的… |
[02:45] | Can I help you? | 你们要点啥? |
[02:49] | Uh, yeah. Where’s your beer at? | 呃 你这有没有啤酒? |
[02:53] | Beer’s in the back. | 啤酒在后面 |
[03:00] | You see the way them kids looked? | 瞧把这些小孩吓得 |
[03:06] | -Read that list back to me. -OK, three-quarter-inch nails, | -咱们还是对对货吧 -好 3/4吋钉子 |
[03:10] | hacksaw, baling hooks, | 弓形锯 吊钩 |
[03:13] | brush-clearing Scythe, clamps… | 除草大镰刀…夹具… |
[03:17] | Hey, Chad, do we need more bug… | 查德 我们要杀虫剂吗? |
[03:18] | -“crosscutting handsaw… -Chad? | -横锯… -查德? |
[03:21] | -lubricated condoms… -Chad? | -润滑避孕套… -查德? |
[03:23] | Hand drill… | 手钻… |
[03:29] | Feminine napkins, stone bit, one-eighth hole saw… | 女用卫生巾 金刚石钻头 1/8开孔器 |
[03:35] | -Oh, my God! -It’s just me. | -噢 我的神 -是我啦 |
[03:36] | Let’s get out of here. This place is so creepy. | 咱们快离开这 这地方让我起鸡皮疙瘩 |
[03:48] | -Dale, we need anything else? -Pickled eggs. Six-pounder. | -戴尔 还要点啥? -盐水蛋 6磅装 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1085个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:140个,六级词汇:69个,GRE词汇:77个,托福词汇:91个,考研词汇:156个,专四词汇:113个,专八词汇:18个, 所有生词标注共:323个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:54] | Oh, hot dog, Tucker. Have you ever seen anything like that in your life? | 靠 塔克 你见过这样的人么 |
[03:58] | There’s nothing so special about them. | 没什么特别嘛 |
[04:01] | They’re just your average college girls. Nothing average about that. | 就几个普通女大学生而已 |
[04:06] | You know something, Dale? | 这可不叫普通 戴尔 |
[04:07] | She’s just human. Why don’t you go over there and talk to her? | 女大学生也是人 你可以过去聊几句 |
[04:10] | Talk to her? What? What in the world would I say? | 聊几句? 我该说什么? |
[04:13] | I don’t know. Tell her that you got a vacation home. That’ll probably impress her. | 谁知道 跟她说你有间度假屋 保管奏效 |
[04:19] | Are you out of your mind, Tucker? These are college girls. | 你疯了吧 塔克 那可是女大学生 |
[04:21] | They grew up with vacation homes, and guys like me fixing their toilets. | 人家在度假屋过家家的时候 我还在掏大粪 |
[04:25] | You gotta have some faith in yourself, man. Girls can smell fear. | 给点自信好不好 别让女孩看扁你 |
[04:28] | Now come on! You are a good-lookin’ man… | 拜托 你咋说也一表人才 |
[04:31] | more or less. | 而且 |
[04:32] | You got a damn good heart. | 还有副该死的好心肠 |
[04:34] | Yup. | 吔 |
[04:35] | I mean, that’s two things right there. Now, go on, get over there. | 瞧 这可是两大优点 行啦 赶紧过去 |
[04:39] | What’s the worst that could happen? | 有什么大不了的? |
[04:44] | You know something? | 你这话… |
[04:47] | -You’re right, Tuck. I’m gonna do it. -All right. | -说的有道理 塔克 我去! -对嘛! |
[04:50] | -I’m gonna do it right now. -All right, hold up. | -我现在就去! -对了 等等… |
[04:53] | All right, now, whatever you say, just smile and laugh. | 不管你说什么 只管冲他们笑 |
[04:57] | It shows confidence. | 显得有自信 |
[04:59] | Smile and laugh. OK. | 冲他们笑 行 |
[05:03] | Do it. All right. | 上吧 好嘞 |
[05:20] | You guys, uh…goin’ campin’? | 你们…是去野营吧? |
[05:26] | Hey! Hey. Now, look… we don’t want any trouble, all right? | 嘿! 我们不想惹麻烦 好吧 |
[05:31] | -So just…back off. -Whoa! | -退后! -哇 |
[05:33] | -OK. OK. I’m sorry. -Back off! | -行 行 抱歉! -退后! |
[05:37] | Get in the truck. | 赶紧上车 |
[05:41] | That’s a-a good-lookin’ cooler… | 中看不中用 冷冰冰的… |
[05:53] | I told you, Tucker. I’m a zero with the ladies. | 我都说了 塔克 我就是没有女人缘 |
[05:59] | They hate my face! | 我恨我这张脸 |
[06:01] | Come on. | 行啦 |
[06:09] | I ain’t like you, Tucker, you know? I can’t talk to the ladyfolk the way you can. | 我没法子像你那样跟妞谈笑风生 |
[06:13] | No one can. I mean, I… | 没人能! |
[06:16] | I always get all stupid, and my hands get clammy, and I just act like a big fat idiot. | 一讲话我就犯傻 手发僵 整一傻大个 |
[06:20] | You know what your problem is? You got an inferiority complex. | 你知道你的问题出在哪? 你的问题是自卑 |
[06:24] | No, I don’t. | 我才没呢 |
[06:25] | -Yeah, yeah. -No. | -是的 是的 -没有 |
[06:27] | Let me tell you something, life is short. You got to go after what you want. | 听我说 人生苦短 你必须得追逐梦想 |
[06:30] | Mm-hm. | 嗯 |
[06:32] | Cos it sure as hell ain’t gonna just fall right in your lap. | 天上可不会掉馅饼 |
[06:35] | -That’s true, I reckon. -Aw, shit. | -你说得对 -我操! |
[06:37] | -What are you doing? -Shit, shit. We got a cop. | -咋的啦? -后面有警察 |
[06:39] | Oh, I got you. | 我知道 |
[06:41] | I got a rag. Move your arm. You spilled beer all over your crotch. | 这些烂东西我来拿 你放手 你被啤酒弄得像尿湿似的 |
[06:44] | All right, he’s pulling over. | 他靠边停了 |
[06:47] | -Get up, Dale. -I can’t. | -起来 戴尔 -我动不了! |
[06:48] | -Dale, he’s coming. -No, it’s on my sleeve. | -条子过来了 -我的衣袖被卡住了… |
[06:51] | -Get up. -My hand is stuck on… | -赶紧起来 -我的手动不了 |
[06:52] | Un-stuck it, then. He’s out of his car. | 快弄出来 条子下车了 |
[06:55] | -He’s out of his car? -He’s coming. | -条子下车了? -条子过来了 |
[06:57] | -Tucker! -Get it… | -塔克 -知道啦 |
[07:03] | Yeah. | 吔 |
[07:07] | -Howdy, Officer. -Hey. | -长官 好啊? -你好 |
[07:09] | -It’s a beautiful day, isn’t it? -Yeah. | -今天天气可真好啊 是不 -是啊 |
[07:13] | License, please. | 驾照拿出来 |
[07:15] | Uh, I lost my wallet a couple weeks back. New one is in the mail. | 几星期前丢了钱包 新的还没寄过来 |
[07:21] | Temporary. | 临时驾照 |
[07:23] | Where you two headed? | 你们这是上哪去? |
[07:25] | We’re headed to our vacation home up by Morris Lake. | 去我们在莫里斯湖的度假屋 |
[07:30] | I sank every penny I had into it. | 全副身家都砸那了 |
[07:32] | Me and Dale here, we’re gonna go fix ‘er up, maybe do a little fishin’. | 我跟戴尔准备去修缮一下 再钓钓鱼 |
[07:36] | -Do a little fishin’. -He’s been striking out with the ladies. | -钓鱼 -他女人缘不好 |
[07:39] | I figured a little man time might do him some good. | 需要转转运 |
[07:42] | There ain’t nothing up there but pain and suffering on a scale you can’t even imagine. | 那儿什么都没有… 只有无尽的痛苦跟折磨 |
[07:53] | I pulled you over cos you got a broken turn signal. | 我截停你 是因为你有个转弯灯坏了 |
[07:55] | Oh, yes, sir. | 噢 明白 |
[07:58] | See that you, uh… | 你得… |
[08:02] | get that fixed. | 修好它 |
[08:03] | That was very helpful. | 多谢提醒 |
[08:12] | -Man, that was tense. -That dude’s weird. | -刚才好紧张啊 -那家伙有古怪 |
[08:15] | There he goes. | 总算走了 |
[08:17] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[08:19] | God, would you look at him? You know what his problem is? | 天咧 瞧那德性 知道他是什么毛病? |
[08:22] | He was jealous because he can’t afford a place of his own. | 他是买不起度假屋 所以羡慕嫉妒恨 |
[08:25] | Ah. Well… | 呃 喂… |
[08:28] | Here’s to the good life, huh? | 这就叫好日子啊 |
[08:33] | -Oh, yeah. -To the good life, man. | -噢嘢 -为好日子干杯 哥们 |
[08:51] | I mean, what’s a parasite? Oh, look at this little truck right here! | 我说嘛 什么才算是醉生梦死 瞧那边有辆卡车 |
[08:55] | -I know, I know. -Is that ours? | -知道啦 -这不就是我们的吗 |
[08:57] | Wow. And another one right there. | 那就是这啦 |
[09:17] | Oh, my God. | 我的神仙爷爷 |
[09:20] | It’s perfect! | 真是太完美了 |
[09:22] | And what did they call this, a fixer-upper? | 他们说它是需要修缮的房子 |
[09:26] | All right, let’s go check it out inside. | 咱们里面瞅瞅去 |
[09:29] | I can’t believe this is ours! Oh, my God! | 难以置信哪 我的天! |
[09:40] | -Well, it’s just a little dusty is all. -It’s a mansion! | -也就是有点小灰尘 -豪宅啊! |
[09:54] | Whoever used to live here must have been an archaeologist or something. | 以前住这的估计是个考古学家 |
[09:58] | Yeah, archae… Yeah. | 对啊 考古 |
[10:01] | Look at this. Must have been a real news junkie, too. | 瞧着还是个新闻剪报迷 |
[10:05] | MEMORIAL DAY MASSACRE ONE SURVIVOR | “大屠杀日 一人幸存” |
[10:06] | TEEN SLAIN | “青少年遇害” |
[10:07] | ATTACKS ESCALATE | “杀戮之狂欢” |
[10:08] | BODY FOUND IN CREEK INVESTIGATION TURNS UP NOTHING | “河中发现尸体” “调查一无所获” |
[10:10] | Chubby’s Chili Dog Depot? Buy three, get two free. No expiration date. | “丘比热狗卖三送二 无截止日期” |
[10:16] | All right. Score! | 好啊! 赞! |
[10:20] | Tucker, look! They got my favourite board game here, too. | 塔克 瞧 这还有我最喜欢的棋盘游戏 |
[10:24] | You know what? I tell you something, Dale. | 你知道什么 跟你说 戴尔 |
[10:27] | I cannot believe that I am standing in my own vacation home right now. | 都不敢相信 我正站在自己的度假屋里 |
[10:31] | You know something? | 你才知道吗? |
[10:34] | Dreams really do come true. | 美梦确实可以成真啊 |
[10:37] | Look out! | 喔 小心! |
[10:39] | Whoa! Well, I guess we should fix that. | 哗 我猜我们得把那修修 |
[10:42] | Yeah, that’s a good idea. | 是个好主意 |
[10:47] | You can get off me now. | 你现在能起来了吧? |
[10:49] | If you have a reoccurring dream about sucking a dick but never do it, are you gay? | 有没有梦过人家给你吹箫 但你没反应? |
[10:52] | -Yes. -Really? | -有啦! -真的? |
[10:53] | -Guys! -Are you serious? | -小子 -没开玩笑吧? |
[10:55] | -What? -You guys want to hear a scary story? | -怎么样? -大家要不要听个恐怖故事? |
[10:57] | No! Chuck, no. | 不 察克 不要 |
[10:59] | -Absolutely not. -That’s not funny. | -绝对不要 -这不好玩 |
[11:01] | You’re such a liar. It happened to my cousins, I think. | 你老爱撒谎 彼此彼此 |
[11:04] | Now, do you fuckers want to hear a real story? Huh? | 要不哥给你们讲个真事? |
[11:11] | This story happened right here, right in these very woods. | 故事就发生在这 就在这片林子里 |
[11:19] | It was 20 years ago today. | 正好就在20年前的今天 |
[11:27] | The Memorial Day Massacre. | 大屠杀日 |
[11:30] | How a bunch of college kids… just like us… | 一群跟我们差不多的大学生 |
[11:35] | they came out here to have a good time… | 本来在这过得很快活 |
[11:38] | but little did they know that they weren’t the only ones in these here woods. | 但他们不知道 林子里除了他们还有别人 |
[11:46] | Pump! Pump up the jam | 蹦一蹦 真带劲 |
[11:48] | Pump it up While your feet are stompin’. | 蹦得欢 不要停 |
[11:51] | And the jam is pumpin’… | 蹦起来 |
[11:55] | J’ Pump it up a little more. | 多一点 |
[11:56] | J’ Get the party going on the dance hoof. | 舞疯狂 |
[11:59] | J’ See, cos that’s where the… | 神迷幻 |
[12:01] | Get another one! Come on! | 快换另一首 |
[12:04] | J’ I’m gonna meet my maker. | 我要去见上帝 |
[12:06] | J’ I ain’t afraid to die. | 我是不怕死的 |
[12:09] | -Hey, what the hell are you doing? -Yeah, put that back on. | -嘿 哥们 干嘛呢? -把带子换回去 |
[12:13] | No, no. This is cool, I like this. | 不 不 其实这歌还好啦 我喜欢 |
[12:56] | Only one person lived to tell this story. | 只有一人逃出生天 说出真相 |
[13:00] | The rest of them just disappeared… | 其他人全都失踪了 |
[13:04] | and their bodies are buried beneath us. | 而他们的尸体就埋在我们脚下 |
[13:09] | Hey! Hey! There’s a lake back there. | 嘿 后头有个湖 |
[13:13] | Who wants to go skinny dipping? | 谁要去泡泡? |
[13:15] | I do. | 我去 |
[13:17] | -All right. -I’m not getting naked. | -太好了 -我要去裸泳 |
[13:30] | Uh… That’s OK, Tuck. | 好啦 塔克 |
[13:32] | You take that. That’s yours. | 你尽管喝 这罐归你 |
[13:35] | That’s why you’re never gonna get ahead in life. | 这就是你的问题所在 |
[13:37] | It’s cos you don’t stick up for yourself. | 你从来不为自己争取 |
[13:42] | Do not even think about it. | 想都别想! |
[13:45] | -But you just said… -Are you kidding me? | -你刚说… -开玩笑啊? |
[13:48] | Are you serious? | 开什么玩笑 |
[13:52] | What’d I just say? | 我刚说什么了? |
[13:53] | -You said I gotta stick up for myself. -I said, “Don’t even think about it”, though. | -你叫我要为自己争取 -我说”想都别想” |
[13:56] | That was the last thing I said. | 这是我刚才说的 |
[14:05] | Hello? | 谁? |
[14:08] | Is someone there? | 谁在那? |
[14:10] | Guys? | 伙计们? |
[14:16] | Yargh! | 呀 |
[14:18] | God, Chad! What the hell are you doing? | 天 查德 你丫想干嘛 |
[14:21] | -You are such an asshole. -Come on, that was funny. | -你就是一混球 -好啦 挺好玩的 |
[14:24] | No, it wasn’t. | 一点都不好玩 |
[14:25] | You got nothing to worry about, Allie. It’s just me. | 别担心 爱莉 只是我而已 |
[14:28] | You totally freaked me out. | 你可把我吓坏了 |
[14:32] | You know, you can drop the act now. | 你现在不用装了 |
[14:35] | -What act? -Like you’re better than everyone else. | -装什么? -装得自己比别人好 |
[14:39] | -I don’t think… -Yeah, you do. | -我可没 -你有啦 |
[14:41] | But that’s OK, Allie, because I get it. | 不过没事 因为我认可 |
[14:45] | I mean, you are better than everyone else. | 我是说 你确实比别人要好 |
[14:50] | You and I, Allie… | 爱莉 你跟我一样 |
[14:52] | are cut from a different cloth. You know what I mean? | 同是出类拔萃之人 你明白我的意思吗? |
[14:55] | -I’m not… I… -All I’m saying is… | -我不…我… -我都说了 |
[15:01] | I’m glad that we have this chance to get to know each other better. | 我很高兴有机会能增进彼此了解 |
[15:07] | Chad, you’re drunk. | 查德…你醉了 |
[15:09] | That’s a good thing. It lowers my inhibitions. | 这是好事 酒后可以乱性嘛 |
[15:14] | OK, uh… | 好了 |
[15:16] | -Come on, stop. -Why? | -停 -怎么了? |
[15:18] | Why? Why stop? | 为什么? 为什么要停? |
[15:21] | We’re perfect for each other. | 我们是天生一对! |
[15:25] | Let’s talk about this later. I’m gonna go catch up with everyone. | 这个以后再说 我得找大伙去 |
[15:28] | Come on, Allie. Come on… | 拜托 爱莉 |
[15:33] | Oh, it’s so cold! Here we go! | 喔 这么冷! 我们走吧! |
[15:38] | What’s that all about? | 怎么了? |
[15:42] | I don’t know, but I think we should go check it out. | 不知道 出去瞧瞧 |
[15:44] | No. No, Tuck, you know what? | 不要啦 塔克 |
[15:47] | My guess would be that they don’t really want to see us right now. | 我猜他们现在可不想碰上咱们 |
[15:50] | -Yeah, I kind of want to see them. -No, no. | -我在这看不见 -不要啦 |
[15:54] | What the hell are you doing? | 你干嘛来着? |
[15:59] | -Damn it, Dale! -What? | -靠 戴尔! -怎么啦? |
[16:00] | I’m not gonna go around one more time with you on this. | 别跟我作对 |
[16:03] | -OK. -Hush. | -好 -嘘! |
[16:05] | Whoo-hoo! I love camping! | 呜呼 我喜欢露营 |
[16:11] | Look. | 瞧! |
[16:16] | Oh. | 嗯 |
[16:24] | -Tucker! -Shush! | -塔克! -嘘! |
[16:29] | God damn it, Dale! What the hell is the matter with you? | 我干 戴尔 你他妈脑子有问题是吧? |
[16:32] | Me? What did I do? | 我? 我干了啥? |
[16:34] | When you see a college girl prancing around in front of you half-naked, | 眼看着辣妹大学生下水裸泳 |
[16:37] | -you do not yell out my name. -Well, you were being a Peeping Tom. | -你喊我名字干屁! -偷看别人不好啦 |
[16:41] | You are hopeless, do you know that? You’re hopeless. | 我看你是无药可救了 |
[16:47] | She didn’t come up yet. | 她好像没起来 |
[16:50] | -Tuck, paddle. -Oh, Jesus. | -塔克 划船 -老天爷! |
[16:53] | Hey! Lady? | 嘿 女士! |
[16:58] | Hey, lady! | 女士! |
[17:00] | -Where’d she go, Tuck? -Whoa, whoa, Dale! | -她在哪儿呢? 塔克 -喔 喔 戴尔 |
[17:06] | Help me get her in the boat! Come on! | 帮我把她拉上船 快点 |
[17:11] | Get her legs! | 让她躺下 |
[17:13] | Oh! No! | 哦 不 |
[17:15] | Hey, we got your friend! Oh, God! | 我们找到你们的伙伴了! 天! |
[17:18] | They got Allison! Come on! | 爱莉森给抓住啦! |
[17:24] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[17:26] | We got your friend! Why the hell are they running away? Hey! | 她在这呢 你们跑个屁啊? |
[17:29] | Doesn’t matter, Tucker, we gotta get her back to the cabin. Come on, let’s row. | 不要紧 塔克 赶紧带她回木屋去 划船吧 |
[17:33] | -Shit! -Oh, man. | -靠 -这家伙 |
[17:36] | Shit. | 干! |
[17:40] | Chad! Chad! | 查德! 查德! |
[17:42] | The hillbillies… | 乡…乡巴佬… |
[17:44] | -What hillbillies? -From the store! | -什么乡巴佬? -在店里碰到的乡巴佬… |
[17:46] | They captured Allison! | 他们抓走了爱莉森! |
[17:58] | Allie! | 爱莉! |
[18:33] | Oh, God! No. | 噢 天啊! 不 |
[18:35] | -No, please! No, please, don’t… -Don’t…don’t cry. | -不 不要! 不要过来! -别叫… |
[18:39] | Please don’t cut me open! | 别伤害我 |
[18:42] | Oh! It’s the pancakes! You hate pancakes! I’ll go make you something else. I’ll just… | 哦! 这是煎饼! 你讨厌它! 我再弄点别的 |
[18:47] | Doesn’t like pancakes. | 不喜欢煎饼 |
[18:49] | Should have asked her if she liked pancakes. Big fat stupid idiot! | 早该问一下的 我真蠢 |
[18:54] | Pa… Pancakes? | 煎饼? |
[18:59] | Allison! | 爱莉森! |
[19:01] | I don’t understand. Where do you think they took her? | 我不明白 他们带她去哪? |
[19:03] | Maybe they took her to the hospital. You don’t get it, do you? | 可能带她上医院了? 没搞清楚状况是吧? |
[19:07] | Chuck, tell him what you saw. | 察克 把你看到的说出来 |
[19:09] | Well, it was really dark, but it looked like one of the guys was… | 当时天很黑 其中一个家伙看着… |
[19:12] | like…eating her face off. | 像…在啃她的脸 |
[19:15] | That is so disgusting. | 好恶心 |
[19:17] | Not to sound too cliché, but shouldn’t we go to the police? | 大伙 那我们该去报警才对 |
[19:19] | And just leave Allison with them? | 丢下爱莉森不管? |
[19:21] | If they already ate her, what difference does it make? | 如果他们已经吃了她 我们能干嘛? |
[19:23] | We don’t need the police. We can handle this on our own. | 我们不需要警察 我们能自己处理这事 |
[19:26] | What if I go? It’s my dad’s truck. He told me I was the only one allowed to drive it. | 要不我跑一趟? 那是我爹的车 除我之外他不许别人碰 |
[19:30] | Fine. You wanna go, Chuck? Then just go. | 行 你想走 查克? 那就走吧 |
[19:32] | OK, awesome. I’ll be back in a jiffy, I swear. | 好 我很快就回来 |
[19:36] | That’s such bullshit. Why does he get to go? | 真扯蛋 凭什么他能走 |
[19:47] | Hey, guys! You better come look at this. | 伙计们 你们最好过来瞧瞧 |
[19:54] | What is this place? | 这是个什么地方? |
[19:56] | It’s just a cabin. It doesn’t mean they’re psycho killers. | 有个小木屋 不代表他们就是变态杀人狂 |
[19:59] | Oh, yeah? Then why don’t you go in there and talk to them? | 是吗 要不你过去跟他们唠嗑几句? |
[20:02] | All right. Maybe I will. | 好啦 说不定我还真去 |
[20:08] | I said maybe. | 是”说不定”啦 |
[20:30] | There you go. Please don’t tell me that you hate eggs and bacon. | 就这样 希望你不会讨厌鸡蛋跟火腿 |
[20:38] | Wha-What am I doing here? | 我怎么会在这? |
[20:40] | Oh, you don’t remember? OK. Uh… | 噢 你记不起来了? 哦 呃 |
[20:43] | Well, me and Tucker… | 喔 俺跟塔克 |
[20:46] | I mean, uh, I and Tuck… | 呃 我跟塔克 |
[20:49] | Well… | 喂 |
[20:50] | -Tucker and I brung you here last night. -Why? | -塔克和我 昨晚把你带这来的 -为什么? |
[20:56] | Because you were about to go swimming with your friends, | 你跟你朋友出去游泳 |
[20:59] | and you climbed up on a bunch of rocks, and you fell and banged your head | 你滑倒撞到石头伤了脑袋 |
[21:02] | and then you fell into the water, and then… | 掉进水里 然后 |
[21:04] | I dove in and rescued you. | 我救了你 |
[21:08] | -Wait, you…you were spying on us? -No. No, what? No! | -等等…你在偷窥我们?! -没…没有! |
[21:12] | No, we weren’t spying. No, I swear to God, no, no. | 没有 我们没有偷窥 我跟上帝发誓 |
[21:15] | We were out there fishin’. OK? I didn’t… We didn’t see… | 我们正在钓鱼 我们没有… |
[21:17] | I didn’t see… Maybe Tucker might have seen a little… | 我没有…也许塔克有… |
[21:20] | Where are my friends? | 我的朋友在哪? |
[21:22] | -They ran off into the woods. -They just left me? | -他们跑进林子里去了 -就那么丢下我? |
[21:26] | Yeah, but don’t be mad at them. | 别在意 |
[21:28] | Some people just aren’t any good in a crisis, | 有时候人只是不知所措 |
[21:32] | and that’s why Tucker and I brung you here, | 所以我跟塔克把你带回了这 |
[21:35] | hoping that they would come get you in the morning. | 希望他们到了早上能来接你 |
[21:39] | I didn’t have any girlie clothes, so… | 我没有女生的衣服 |
[21:42] | it’s OK, I… | 抱歉 |
[21:44] | I never really had much fashion sense, anyway. | 反正我也不是什么潮流人士 |
[21:47] | -Me neither. -Yeah. | -我也是 -嗯 |
[21:52] | That’s my dog, Jangers. He looks mean, but he’s just a big old marshmallow. | 这是我的狗 詹格斯 他就像块大棉花糖 没危险的 |
[21:56] | You can just pet him round the nose. | 你可以摸他的鼻子周围 |
[21:59] | -He’s drooling. -I know. | -他正在流口水 -我知道 |
[22:01] | Anyway, um…I’m sorry about all the mess around here. | 抱歉屋里这么乱 |
[22:05] | Tucker just bought this place, and, uh…you know… | 塔克刚把这买下来 |
[22:10] | Yeah, I’m sure it doesn’t look like much to a high-class girl like you, | 我知道你这种辣妹不会稀罕 |
[22:13] | but we’ve always just had sort of a dream to have our own vacation home. | 但拥有间度假屋是我们的梦想 |
[22:19] | But, uh…anyway… | 呃 怎么说 |
[22:22] | you should relax and rest, OK? | 你该好好休息 |
[22:24] | Hey, what’s… what’s your name? | 嗨 你怎么称呼? |
[22:27] | Uh… | 呃 |
[22:29] | It’s Tale. Ducker. My name… | 戴尔…塔克… 我的名… |
[22:32] | My name is Dale. I’m Allison. | 我叫戴尔 我叫爱莉森 |
[22:35] | But my… my friends call me Allie. | 朋友管我叫爱莉 |
[22:37] | Well, it’s a real pleasure to meet you, Allie…son. | 很荣幸认识你 爱莉…森 |
[22:41] | And if you need anything else, you just holler for me. | 你有什么需要 只管叫我 |
[22:45] | I’ll be right in the little room here. | 我就在小房间那 |
[22:49] | -Uh, Dale? -Yeah. | -戴尔? -在! |
[22:52] | Do you guys have anything to do around here? | 你这有什么东西可消磨时间的? |
[22:54] | Do you like board games? | 你喜欢棋盘游戏吗? |
[22:58] | What kind do you have? | 你有什么样的? |
[23:01] | We got this one right here. It’s my favourite. Trivi-Up. | 找一个最合适的 这是我的最爱啊 “益智问答” |
[23:07] | Yes! Come on, four out of seven. | 好 继续 七局四胜 |
[23:09] | No way, dude. You lost. | 没门 哥们 你输了 |
[23:12] | Just shut up and walk, bitch. | 闭嘴 出发 傻逼 |
[23:28] | Goddamn Romeo. | 靠 还情圣了 |
[23:32] | Oh, well. | 哦 喂 |
[23:50] | Oh, Jesus. | 老天啊! |
[24:08] | Aargh! Aargh! Argh! | 啊 啊 啊 |
[24:10] | Run! Run for your lives! | 快跑! 想活命就跑啊! |
[24:12] | Yargh! | 啊 |
[25:11] | Here we go. Big roll. Five. | 该我们了 大转 五 |
[25:13] | One, two, three, four, five. | 一 二 三 四 五 |
[25:15] | OK, shoot. | 轮到你 |
[25:18] | Who was the fifth President of the United States? | 谁是第五任美国总统? |
[25:21] | Oh, that’s too easy. That’s James Monroe. | 这太简单了 是詹姆斯·门罗 |
[25:24] | God, you are right again. You are killing me. | 天 你又对了 真气煞我也 |
[25:27] | I know. I’m sorry about that. I just… | 我知道 不好意思 |
[25:30] | I got this weird brain where I’m dumb as a stump, | 我虽说是一木头脑袋 |
[25:33] | -but I remember everything I ever heard. -That sounds pretty smart to me. | -但就是过耳不忘 -我看你很聪明嘛 |
[25:36] | No, trust me, I’m stupid. I barely even made it past the third grade. | 相信我 我很蠢的 我只读到三年级 |
[25:41] | Oh, that doesn’t mean anything. | 那不是问题啊 |
[25:43] | There’s a difference between education and intellect. | 受教育程度跟智商是有区别的 |
[25:50] | Yeah? | 是么 |
[25:53] | So, um, what is it that you study in college? | 那你在大学里学些什么? |
[25:58] | I’m getting my Bachelor’s degree in psychology. | 我正在攻读心理学学士学位 |
[26:00] | Oh, a Bach… Oh. | 哦 那… |
[26:03] | So, what kind of work would you do with that? | 之后会从事什么样的工作呢? |
[26:07] | Oh, I don’t know. I, um… | 嗯 我不知道 |
[26:11] | I-I have these stupid dreams. | 我有些挺蠢的梦想 |
[26:13] | Dreams are not stupid. | 梦想从来不蠢 |
[26:16] | Well, um…I just think that so many of the major problems and conflicts in the world | 我觉得世界上大多数问题 |
[26:22] | are caused by a lack of communication, you know? | 是因为沟通不善所致 |
[26:24] | -Yeah. -And I just… | -吔 -我只是… |
[26:25] | I just always thought that I’d make a really good therapist. | 我于是想做一个优秀的临床心理学医生 |
[26:29] | No, don’t! Don’t! | 不要! |
[26:30] | Yeah, my parents say the same thing. I should probably just give up. | 我父母跟你一个反应 我大概… |
[26:34] | No. I think you could do whatever you want. It’s just, that beam is a little bit rickety. | 不 你可以做自己想做的任何事情 那根柱子有点松动 |
[26:39] | Yeah, you could have just pushed that thing right over. | 我只是提醒你 |
[26:42] | Hey, hey. | 嗨 |
[26:43] | Oh, my God, Tucker, what happened to your face? | 我的天 塔克 你的脸怎么了 |
[26:46] | I sawed into a bees’ nest. | 我锯开了一个蜂巢 |
[26:48] | Why? | 为啥? |
[26:51] | I didn’t do it on purpose, you idiot. | 我又不是有意的 笨蛋 |
[26:53] | I might have avoided it if you were out there helping me! | 你要出来帮忙的话就不会有这事 |
[26:59] | Yeah. | 是 |
[27:02] | We came out here to work… | 我们来这干活的 |
[27:04] | not sit around playing stupid board games! | 不是来这玩游戏的! |
[27:07] | It was my fault, I… I suckered him into playing. | 是我的错 我叫他玩游戏的 |
[27:10] | No, that’s not true. It was my fault. | 不 是我的错 |
[27:12] | How about I come over there and pull those stingers out of your face? | 要不要我帮你把脸上的刺都拔出来 |
[27:16] | Then I’ll help you with whatever you want? | 我尽我所能 |
[27:18] | -All right, I’d like that. Thank you. -OK. | -那有劳你了 -哎 |
[27:21] | Let me help. Wow, they really did a number on you. | 我来帮你 一定得不少刺吧 |
[27:24] | -Be careful. Be careful. -They really got you. | -可得小心点 -我会的! |
[27:27] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[27:28] | I saw your friend out there. | 你有个朋友在外边 |
[27:32] | He must be allergic to bees or something, because he was runnin’ like a bat outta hell. | 他肯定有蜜蜂过敏症什么玩意 逃得跟饿狗出笼似的 |
[27:37] | -I should go out there and find them… -No, no! That’s… No! | -也许我该出去找他们 -不要! |
[27:41] | No, you need to rest, so we’ll go find your friends. | 你该好好休息 我们去找你的朋友 |
[27:45] | -But I can just… -No. No buts, OK? | -但是… -没有但是 好吧 |
[27:48] | We’ll go find your friends. You should relax. Tucker and Dale are on the case. | 我们去找你的朋友 你好好休息 这事由塔克跟戴尔负责 |
[27:51] | Ain’t that right, Tucker? | 是吧 塔克? |
[27:55] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啦 是啦 |
[27:56] | -Yeah, yeah. -Yeah. Good man. OK. | -是啦 -是啦 好人做到底 |
[28:00] | Dale, just… just be careful, OK? | 戴尔! 小心点 好么? |
[28:04] | My friends can be kind of judgmental. | 我那些朋友可能有点偏激 |
[28:06] | I’m gonna let Tucker do most of the talking, anyway. | 没事 我让塔克负责说话 |
[28:08] | He can win over just about anybody, can’t you? Real people person. | 他很擅长交际 能说服任何人 |
[28:14] | OK, here we go. You just relax, OK? Get some rest. | 好了 我们这就出发 你好好休息吧 |
[28:25] | -They fucking killed him, man. -They left his body here as a message. | -他们杀了他 靠! -他们把尸体丢这作为警告 |
[28:28] | -Yeah, “Stay the fuck out of our woods.” -I can’t believe this is happening. | -“从我们的林子里滚出去!” -这事简直难以置信 |
[28:34] | Would you fucking quit it with this thing? It doesn’t work out here! | 你就不能安静点? 这玩意屁用都没有 |
[28:39] | We gotta get to the road and try to catch a ride out of here. | 我们得到路上去 截个车离开这 |
[28:42] | We don’t need a ride out of here. Don’t you get it? | 我们不需要离开这 明白不 |
[28:46] | This is what it’s all about. It’s us against them. | 这是我们与他们之间的战争 |
[28:49] | Survival of the fittest! | 适者生存! |
[28:53] | What are you doing, man? | 哥们你干嘛呢? |
[28:56] | That’s my whole face. | 朝着我的脸扔! |
[28:58] | You have serious issues, you know that? | 我看你脑子病得不轻 |
[29:00] | -Quick. Somebody’s coming. -Oh, shit. Oh, shit… | -快躲起来 有人过来了 -我操 |
[29:04] | And the answer was, “isosceles triangle”. You know what that is? | 我跟你说”等腰三角形” 你知道那是什么吗? |
[29:07] | Is it a triangle? | 这就是三角形? |
[29:10] | Tucker, you would have been proud of me. | 塔克 你会为我感到骄傲的 |
[29:12] | A smart little college girl like that, and I was beating the crap out of her. | 我把那大学生小妞打得落花流水 |
[29:15] | -Dale. -Yeah? | -戴尔 -呃 |
[29:17] | You beat the crap outta everybody. There’s something wrong with your brain. | 没人是你的对手 因为你脑子不正常 |
[29:20] | I know. You keep telling me that. | 我知道 你说的是 |
[29:22] | Tell you what, when we get back I’ll finish her off real quick then we’ll get back to work. | 回去我就结果她 然后我们一起干活 |
[29:26] | They’re gonna kill her! | 他们要杀了她 |
[29:29] | -Somebody was just here. -Oh, yeah. It’s a hatchet. | -刚才人还在呢 -这有把斧子 |
[29:35] | College kids! | 大学生! |
[29:38] | -College kids! -Say it again. Louder. | -大学生! -再喊大声点 |
[29:42] | -College kids! -Hey, college kids! | -大学生!! -嘿 同学们!!! |
[29:46] | College kids! | 同学们!!! |
[29:49] | I don’t see ’em. | 人影都没一个 |
[29:52] | They must have run off. | 估计全跑了 |
[29:54] | Well, hmm… Maybe we could leave them a note in case they come back. | 不然我们留个字 他们回来就能看到 |
[29:59] | All right. With what? | 用什么写? |
[30:02] | -Well, this’ll work. -All right. Please, hurry up. | -这个能行! -那麻烦快点 |
[30:05] | -My face is as hot as a haemorrhoid. -Yeah, you don’t look so good. OK. | -我的脸烫得跟发痔疮似的 -你看起来不太妙 |
[30:09] | -Careful. -I’m gonna have to etch it in. | -小心点 -我拿斧子刻上去 |
[30:21] | WE GOT UR FRIEND | “你们的朋友在我们那” |
[30:35] | Uh-huh, I got my cootie shot. | 我情窦已开 |
[30:38] | You think that girl is hot… | 姑娘难忘怀 |
[30:41] | -Dale? -Yeah? Huh… | -戴尔? -是 |
[30:44] | -Did you guys find my friends? -Uh, whoa. | -你们找到我的朋友了? -呃 喔 |
[30:47] | Whoa. | 喔 |
[30:49] | -What? -Huh? What? | -什么? -呃? 什么? |
[30:52] | Your friends? No, no. Uh, we left them a note. | 你的朋友…没 我们留了个信 |
[30:54] | They should be by here any minute. | 他们应该很快能过来 |
[30:59] | What are you doing? Oh, I’m digging a shitter hole. | -你在忙什么? -我在挖屎洞 |
[31:03] | I’m digging a crap… crapper hole. It’s a… | 我在挖粪坑 呃… |
[31:05] | It’s a hole. It’s for the shithouse. Craphouse… | 屎坑 拉屎用的…粪坑 |
[31:07] | -Outhouse hole. -An outhouse hole. | -户外厕所 -对 户外厕所 |
[31:11] | -Right. You mind if I help? -What? No! | -对啊 我能帮忙吗? -不 |
[31:14] | No, no, it’s not work for a pretty… for a girl like you. That’s… | 这种粗活不适合你这种女孩 |
[31:17] | Oh. | 哦 |
[31:19] | I grew up on a farm. It was either help out or get out. | 我从小在农场长大 在那不干活就得滚 |
[31:22] | That’s a good rule. | 不错的规定 |
[31:24] | Yeah. So I’ve done this before, believe it or not. | 我以前干过这活 信不信由你 |
[31:26] | Yeah. | 我信 |
[31:33] | You gonna help, or just stand there staring at me? | 你是准备帮忙 还是站那盯着我看? |
[31:36] | -Uh… No, I’m gonna help. I’ll just… -I can’t dig this on my own. | -我当然帮忙 刚才只是… -我一个人可干不来 |
[31:39] | Yeah, yeah. | 吔 吔 |
[31:42] | -Yeah, you’re doing a good job. -Thank you. | -你做的非常好 -过奖 |
[31:55] | That sick fuck. He’s making her dig her own grave. | 那个死变态 竟然逼她自掘坟墓! |
[31:58] | We don’t have much time. | 我们时间不多 |
[32:00] | -Does everybody have their weapons? -All set, man. | -每个人都准备好家伙了? -全部都准备好了 |
[32:03] | All right, you guys go around, get the guy at the wood chipper. You take the big guy. | 你们从后头包抄 把那家伙丢进碎木机 我们对付傻大个 |
[32:11] | I’m gonna just chill right here. | 我负责留守 |
[32:18] | OK, one more load and we’re done. | 再来一铲就搞定啦 |
[32:20] | Hey, come on, get out. Here. | 上来吧 |
[32:26] | Now! | 行动! |
[32:29] | Huh? | 呃 |
[32:31] | Oh, good, look, your friends are here. Hey! | 瞧 你的朋友来了 嗨! |
[32:35] | Dale! | 戴尔! |
[32:42] | Oh, God! | 天! |
[33:23] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧? |
[33:29] | Allison, say something! | 爱莉森 醒醒! |
[33:32] | Tucker! Tucker! Holy mother of God! | 塔克! 上帝你个妈妈! |
[33:36] | You’ll never beli… What happened to you? | 你是不会相信事情有那么碰巧的 |
[33:39] | -Are you OK? -What happened to me? | -没事吧? -我怎么了? |
[33:42] | Some kid, he just hucked himself right into the wood chipper! | 有个小鬼… 自己跳进了碎木机! |
[33:47] | -What? -Headfirst right into the wood chipper! | -什么? -他一头栽进了碎木机! |
[33:49] | From his shoes and pants, it looked like it might have been one of the college kids. | 裤子鞋子血淋淋的一大坨… 看来是其中的一个大学生的 |
[33:53] | What the hell happened to her? | 她又怎么了? |
[33:55] | She got knocked out and fell in the shitter hole right next to me. | 她在我边上砸到脑袋摔进了粪坑 |
[33:58] | -Is that your blood? -What? No. | -这是你的血? -什么? 不 |
[34:00] | No, it’s college kid blood. One of them suckers came running out of nowhere, | 是个大学生的血 那傻逼不知从哪冒出来… |
[34:03] | speared himself through the gut and died right on top of me! | 被木桩穿了个透心凉 死翘翘了 |
[34:06] | -Holy crap. -I know! | -坑爹啊 -就是! |
[34:08] | Calm down. Don’t cry. | 淡定 别哭 |
[34:09] | Calm down! | 淡定 |
[34:10] | Get a hold of yourself! | 控制好情绪! |
[34:15] | All right… I know what this is. | 好了 我知道这是怎么回事了 |
[34:18] | -What? -This is a suicide pact. | -是啥? -这是集体自杀行为 |
[34:21] | -It’s a what? -These kids are coming out here, | -啥? -这些小鬼来到这 |
[34:23] | -and killing themselves all over the woods. -My God, that makes so much sense. | -就为了在林子里自杀 -我的天 看着是这么回事 |
[34:27] | Holy shit. We have got to hide all of the sharp objects! | 我日 咱们得把那些锋利的东西藏起来 |
[34:30] | You know what else? I think they’re trying to kill her, too. | 还有事? 我认为他们还想干掉她 |
[34:33] | Yeah. Think about it. | 你想想 |
[34:35] | That’s why they acted so funny after we saved her, because they want her dead. | 这就解释了我们救她时他们的举动 因为他们要她死 |
[34:40] | -Why? -I don’t know. I don’t know. | -为什么? -我不知道 |
[34:43] | It’s good that you and I don’t know -if we knew they’d want to kill us, too. | 不知道才好 不然他们会把我们也杀了 |
[34:47] | Yeah, that’s a good point. | 你说到点子上了 |
[34:49] | OK, so what… what do we… | 那我们怎么办? |
[34:51] | We go to the police? | 去找警察? |
[34:54] | -Call the police? -Yeah. | -报警? -对 |
[34:57] | -And tell ’em what? -Uh…we’ll tell ’em what happened. | -跟他们说什么? -就告诉他们事实啊 |
[34:59] | That’s a good idea, Dale. | 好主意啊 戴尔 |
[35:02] | “Oh, hidey-ho, Officer. We’ve had a doozy of a day. | “你好 警官 今天真是蠢透了 |
[35:06] | “There we were, minding our own business, doing some chores around the house, | 在我们忙活的时候 在我的屋子周围 |
[35:09] | “when kids started killing themselves all over my property.” | 有群傻逼…他们忙着自杀” |
[35:12] | Well, that’s what happened, Tucker! | 但这是事实啊 塔克 |
[35:14] | You would have to be a moron to believe that, Dale. | 脑子该有多残才会信这话 |
[35:17] | It doesn’t matter what happened. What matters is what looks like what happened. | 事实压根就不重要 |
[35:21] | And what looks like what happened… is pretty nasty. | 关键在于它看起来是个怎么回事 它看起来的样子糟透了 |
[35:25] | So what the hell do we do? | 那我们如何是好? |
[35:28] | We gotta clean this mess up. | 我们得清理那烂摊子 |
[35:31] | -Right now. -OK. | -马上 -好 |
[35:37] | You shouldn’t be smoking anyway, Chloe. | 克洛伊你不该这样 |
[35:40] | It’s not good for you. | 吸烟危害健康 |
[35:41] | Fucking dying isn’t good for you, either, | 我他妈都快死了 |
[35:43] | but that doesn’t seem to be stopping anybody! | 有谁来管我吗 |
[35:46] | We gotta get out of here. I mean, what the hell are we still doing here? | 我们得赶紧走 还在这干屁啊 |
[35:49] | How are we gonna get outta here? | 怎么走 |
[35:51] | Dickwad over here sent Chuck off with the truck! | 没有察克的车怎么走 |
[35:54] | Well, then let’s walk. | 我们走路嘛 |
[35:55] | -40 miles? -You should have thought of that | -走40英里? -也许… |
[35:57] | -before you wore your stripper shoes. -Will y’all just shut up? | -你该换双鞋子 -别吵了 |
[36:00] | Listen, we gotta work together, OK? | 我们得同心协力 |
[36:03] | We never should’ve come out here. Whose stupid idea was this? | 我们压根不该来这 这是谁的蠢主意? |
[36:06] | Chad! | 查德的主意 |
[36:10] | You guys are all a bunch of fucking pussies, you know that? | 你们就是一群孬逼 知道不? |
[36:14] | I mean, a few little tiny murders… | 看到丁点的血腥 |
[36:18] | and everyone just freaks out. | 就吓到腿软 |
[36:21] | But do you know how lucky you all are, huh? | 瞧瞧你们的怂样 |
[36:23] | -Huh? -What the fuck are you talking about, man? | -呃? -哥们你胡扯什么呢 |
[36:27] | How many people do you think get a chance for something like this? | 你知道有多少人能遇上这种机会? |
[36:32] | -The chance to die? -The chance to live. | -送死的机会? -是生存的机会 |
[36:36] | To be free from people always telling you what you can and can’t do. | 从日常规条中得以彻底解脱 |
[36:40] | There’s no rules out here. It’s us against them. | 我们可以不受任何规则限制 对付他们 |
[36:45] | And if you don’t think you can handle that, well… | 适应不了的人… |
[36:50] | maybe you deserve to die. | 恐怕活该去死 |
[36:55] | That’s fucked up. | 够操蛋 |
[36:58] | Shh. Y’all hear that? | 听到没 |
[37:02] | Chuck got the police! Come on, you guys, let’s go! | 是察克跟警察 我们走 |
[37:04] | No, you don’t need the fucking cops! | 我们才不需要什么警察 |
[37:07] | The cops aren’t gonna help us, man. | 警察帮不了我们的 |
[37:12] | Don’t you fucking idiots know anything? | 全他妈不明事理啊 |
[37:15] | Fuck. | 干! |
[37:21] | Now, don’t you worry. Your friends are probably fine. | 别担心 你朋友会没事的 |
[37:25] | Probably just a little misunderstanding, that’s all. | 这只是个小误会 |
[37:28] | Oh, God! Look out! | 哇 天啊 小心 |
[37:29] | -Help us! Help us! -Chloe? | -救命啊! -克洛伊? |
[37:32] | They’re dead! | 他们死啦! |
[37:33] | They died! | 他们死啦! |
[37:34] | Slow down, now. | 来 慢慢说 |
[37:36] | -They killed them! -OK. | -他们杀了他们! -哦 |
[37:38] | Stay calm. Well, why don’t you kids climb in the back seat, and we’ll go have a look? | 冷静一下 上车坐好 我们去看看 |
[37:48] | Those stupid fucks. | 纯傻逼啊 |
[37:55] | I don’t think I have the stomach for this, Tuck. | 我的胃受不了了 塔克 |
[38:00] | I know. He’s jammed in there pretty good. | 我知道 他是有点被卡住了 |
[38:05] | -The store better not charge me for this! -Yup. | -最好是店家不要我们赔 -是啊 |
[38:08] | All right, look, I’m gonna wedge it from that side, and you pull him out on three. | 听着 我把它撬开 你把他拖出来 数三声 |
[38:12] | -OK. -All right? | -好吧? -明白 |
[38:14] | One. Two. Three! | 一 二 三 |
[38:17] | Argh! | 啊 |
[38:19] | Oh, Tuck! Oh, take it off! Take it off me! OK, help me get it off. | 喂 塔克 把他弄走! 帮我弄走 |
[38:23] | Get it off me. Not on the face! | 从我身上弄走! |
[38:27] | Oh! I’m gonna barf. | 喔! 我想吐 |
[38:30] | You’re OK, you’re OK. | 你没事啦 |
[38:32] | Here, grab a leg. Grab a leg. OK. | 来抓他的腿 好 |
[38:35] | Get him over to the truck. | 拖到卡车那边去 |
[38:38] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 我的天! |
[38:41] | He’s heavy for half a guy. Oh, God. | 还挺重的 |
[38:50] | Oh, shit. | 我日 |
[38:57] | -Let me do the talking. -That’s a good idea. | -我来说话 -好主意 |
[39:01] | You kids stay put. | 孩子们 呆在车里 |
[39:05] | I’ll handle this. | 我来搞定 |
[39:08] | Hey. Hello, Officer. | 嗨 你好 长官 |
[39:10] | -Good to see you again. -Yeah. | -很高兴再见到你 -哦 |
[39:15] | -We have had a doozy of a day. -A real doozy. | -今天真是蠢透了 -蠢透了 |
[39:18] | Uh, there we were… | 我们… |
[39:22] | minding our own business… | 我们正在忙活 |
[39:24] | making improvements to my house… The new house. | 我们在修理新屋子 |
[39:27] | ..when, all of a sudden, out of nowhere, | 不知道从哪冒出来 |
[39:29] | these kids started killing themselves all over my property. | 这些小孩开始在我房子周围搞自杀 |
[39:34] | This one right here, he dove headfirst right into the wood chipper, | 像这个 自己一头栽进碎木机 |
[39:38] | the woody right back there. | 后边还有一个 |
[39:39] | There’s another one up over there who shoved a spear through his gullet. | 拿尖木桩插进喉咙 |
[39:44] | Straight through. | 直接穿透 |
[39:45] | I don’t know how much experience you’ve had with this, | 我不知道你处理过几回类似的事 |
[39:48] | -but we were scared shitless. -Scared shitless. | -但我们可是吓尿了 -吓尿了 |
[40:00] | You must think that I’m some kind of moron to believe a story like that. | 瞧这故事编的 当我傻逼是不? |
[40:05] | -No… -Oh, no. | -不 -哦 不 |
[40:06] | No, sir. Not a moron, just…open-minded. | 不 长官 绝非傻逼 您英明神武 |
[40:10] | Let me get this straight, cos I’m having trouble understanding something. | 我们来梳理一下 这事疑点不少 |
[40:16] | -What? -You say you were just working, | -什么? -你说你正在干活 |
[40:19] | when this…kid…ran up and stuffed his head into that wood chipper? | 当这孩子一头栽进碎木机的时候 |
[40:25] | That’s a fact. That is a fact. | 对 事实如此 |
[40:27] | And I think maybe they might be trying to kill the girl that we have inside. | 而且我认为他们还想杀屋里的女孩 |
[40:33] | -What girl? -You know what? | -什么女孩? -你知道什么? |
[40:34] | She can maybe explain the whole thing if, uh… | 我想她应该可以讲清整件事情 |
[40:38] | if I hadn’t have knocked her unconscious with a shovel. | 如果我的铲子没砸晕她的话 |
[40:41] | -That’s… -On accident. | -这是… -是意外啦 |
[40:43] | On accident. | 是意外 |
[40:44] | You’ve got another one inside, and you say she’s unconscious? | 你说屋子里还有个失去知觉的女孩? |
[40:49] | Yeah, she’s in my bedroom. That’s… | 对 就在卧室里 |
[40:56] | You better show me what you done with her. | 那你最好给我看看是怎么回事 |
[40:58] | Right this way. Let’s show him. OK, I’m gonna put this leg down. | 跟我来 你来瞧瞧 |
[41:01] | Great idea. Why don’t you go and show him? | 好主意啊 |
[41:05] | Wait, where is he going? | 等等 他们上哪去? |
[41:07] | -No, don’t go in there. -Right this way, Sheriff. | -可别进去! -这边走 治安官 |
[41:15] | What’s he doing? | 他在干嘛? |
[41:17] | Why doesn’t he fucking arrest them? | 为什么不他妈逮捕他们? |
[41:26] | Her eyes are equal, reactive to light. | 对光还有反应 |
[41:31] | -At least she’s not braindead. -Oh, thank God. | -好啦 她不会死 -谢天谢地 |
[41:34] | I told you boys to stay away from this place, but you just didn’t listen, did you? | 我警告过你们远离这 你们就是不听 是吧? |
[41:38] | Now, you’re looking at least two counts of involuntary manslaughter, | 如今摊上两项过失杀人罪 |
[41:42] | but you’d be lucky to get that. | 够吃牢饭了 |
[41:44] | Officer, do we look like a couple of psycho killers to you? | 长官 你看我俩像变态杀人魔吗? |
[41:50] | Well, it’s… it’s hard to say. | 这可难说 |
[41:54] | Looks can be deceiving. | 人不可貌相 |
[41:56] | Oh, don’t! | 不要! |
[42:01] | Sheriff! You OK? | 治安官! 你没事吧? |
[42:06] | Oh, shit! | 我靠 |
[42:07] | Come on! What is going on? | 快点 是怎么回事? |
[42:10] | -How’s he even walking, Tuck? -He looks like he’s gonna walk it off. | -就这还能走啊? -健步如飞应该没啥事 |
[42:13] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他不会有事了 |
[42:21] | Don’t worry, I got it. | 别担心 一切尽在掌控 |
[42:25] | It’s Sher… Sher… | 那个治安…治安官… |
[42:29] | Oh, my God! They fucking killed him! | 我日啊他挂了! |
[42:31] | Unlock the door! | 别锁住门 |
[42:34] | God damn it, Tucker! I told you we should have fixed that beam! | 靠 早跟你说要修好那柱子 |
[42:38] | You are not putting this on me! Do you understand me? This is your fault. | 这不能怪我啊! 你搞清楚了! 是你的错! |
[42:41] | In there playing board games with that little girl when I’m out working! | 只顾玩什么游戏… 干活的人是我… |
[42:53] | Unlock the fucking door! | 开他妈的门啊! |
[42:55] | If you hadn’t been playing board games with that little girl inside, | …要是你不去玩棋盘游戏 |
[42:59] | we would have had a little more time to fix the beam! | 我早就有时间去修柱子啦 |
[43:02] | Heads up. | 小心 |
[43:03] | -Fuck you, you motherfuckers! -No, no, no! | -我操你们他妈的混球! -不 不 不 |
[43:07] | Oh, you got to take the safety off on the side there. | 你先得打开下面的保险 |
[43:12] | Don’t do… | 不要 |
[43:13] | Jesus! Oh, God! | 我靠! |
[43:17] | You’ve got to start being more careful! | 你该叫他小心点! |
[43:26] | I don’t think he understands! | 我想他不明白 |
[43:30] | Om. | 喔 |
[43:31] | “You gotta take the safety off”? | “打开下面的保险”… |
[43:34] | You’re something, Dale. None of this would have happened if it wasn’t for you! | 你有脑子吗? 事情搞成这样全是因为你 |
[43:39] | -What? -That’s right! | -啥? -没错 |
[43:40] | For being such a goddamn Good Samaritan! “My God, she’s drowning, Tucker. | 要不是你想做好人 说什么她快淹死啦 |
[43:44] | -“Oh, let’s save her.” Hell! -Well, at least she’s still alive. | -要去救她 救她 -至少救人一命啊 |
[43:49] | -Oh, halle-fuckin’-lujah! -Don’t you dare blame this on her! | -哈你妈路亚 -别拿这事责怪她 |
[43:52] | I’m not blaming this on her, I’m blaming this on you! | 我没怪她 我这是在怪你 |
[43:55] | Well, you know what, Tucker? | 知道吗 塔克 |
[43:57] | None of this would have happened if we hadn’t have gone fishin’! | 我们要不去钓鱼的话 一切都不会发生 |
[44:01] | -That isn’t even an option. -I don’t even like fishin’! | -跟钓鱼有条毛关系! -我压根就不喜欢钓鱼! |
[44:04] | You don’t like… | 你压根… |
[44:07] | -What do you mean, you don’t like fishin’? -I-I mean… | -你什么意思啊 不喜欢钓鱼? -其实… |
[44:11] | I like… I like it OK. | 也还好啦 |
[44:13] | You know… I’m sorry. | 好啦 |
[44:15] | I’m sorry, Tucker. Did I hurt your feelings? I’m sorry. | 抱歉 伤你心了吧 |
[44:21] | Yeah, you kinda did. | 是啊 有点 |
[44:24] | Cut it out! | 心都碎了 |
[44:29] | Tucker… | 塔克? |
[44:31] | where’s Jangers? | 詹格斯在哪? |
[44:36] | Shit. Stay here. | 我靠 停 |
[44:39] | Aah! Damn. | 啊! 该死 |
[44:41] | Nuts… | 混蛋 |
[44:45] | Hey, hillbilly! Your move. | 乡巴佬 你看着办吧! |
[44:47] | Oh, son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[44:49] | -They got my dog. -Shit! | -他抓了我的狗! -我操 |
[44:52] | We gotta do something. | 我们得有点行动 |
[44:54] | -Did you bring that nail gun in here? -Yeah. Why? | -你带了钉枪吗? -带了 怎么着? |
[44:59] | Stay low. Stay low to the ground. Keep your hat! | 趴低点 戴稳帽子 |
[45:08] | Oh. | 哦 |
[45:09] | All right. | 好 |
[45:12] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[45:14] | I ain’t never shot at nobody before. | 我从没打过人 |
[45:17] | If it helps, think of ’em like moving two-by-fours. | 把他们想象成会移动的木板能轻松点 |
[45:21] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[45:24] | -Whoa! -I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | -喔 -抱歉 |
[45:27] | Now, you create a distraction. | 你拖住他 |
[45:31] | I’m gonna go out the back door. | 我从后门出去 |
[45:33] | And, Dale… Yeah. | 记着…戴尔 哦 |
[45:35] | Try not to shoot me. | 尽量别射中我 |
[45:38] | OK, I’ll try. All right. | 好了 我尽量 好 |
[45:40] | -What the fuck is taking so long? -I don’t know. | -他们怎么这么磨蹭? -不知道 |
[45:46] | Hey, college kids! You want some of this? | 学生哥! 来尝尝这个? |
[46:10] | Ha-ha! You like that, college kids? How’s that taste? | 好这口吧 大学生们? 味道怎么样 |
[46:13] | I got plenty more where that came from! Bunch of freaks! | 我的弹药可充足得很 傻逼! |
[46:22] | Shit! | 我日 |
[46:32] | Jesus, Dale. Take it easy. | 见鬼啊 戴尔 淡定点行不 |
[46:35] | Hey, hillbilly! | 嘿 乡巴佬 |
[46:37] | You shoot at us again, and your dog’s dead! | 你再射我们 我就崩了你的狗 |
[46:42] | If you kill my dog, I swear to God, I’ll get really mad! | 你要敢杀它 我可会发狂的 |
[46:46] | Then bring out the girl! | 把女孩交出来 |
[46:51] | I’m gonna shoot your dog! | 不然我就干掉你的狗 |
[46:54] | I’m gonna get really mad! | 我要疯了 |
[46:56] | I’ll get really mad! | 要彻底疯了 |
[46:58] | Go home. Go! No, you’re going the wrong way, shithead! | 回家去 快跑 不 跑错路了 死狗 |
[47:07] | Oh! | 你好 |
[47:09] | It is a beautiful day for a run, isn’t it? | 是个适合跑步的好日子 对不? |
[48:13] | Oh, God. Please, no. | 老天 不要啊! |
[48:24] | Are we done yet? | 这就行了? |
[48:25] | I don’t know, Naomi, is it covered? We may only get one chance at this. | 不好说 绳子埋好了 我们只有一次机会 |
[48:29] | All right…trap’s set. | 陷阱弄好了 |
[48:33] | Hey…he’s awake. | 嘿 他醒了 |
[48:39] | What the hell is wrong with you kids? | 你们丫脑子有病是吧 小鬼? |
[48:42] | What is the matter with us? | 我们有病? |
[48:44] | -Hold him steady. -Yeah. | -抓好他 -嗯 |
[48:46] | Wait. Stop… | 等等 停… |
[48:51] | I’ve never stood so close to pure evil before. | 从没跟变态狂魔靠得这么近 |
[48:59] | It kind of stinks. It was supposed to be 24-hour protection… | 有点臭 我们只是试图做正当防卫 |
[49:03] | OK! Don’t… | 好了好了! 我不能…. |
[49:05] | No, look, I know you kids are having fun, but I am not a thrill-seeker! | 听着 我知道你们觉得好玩 但我没那嗜好 |
[49:10] | It’s payback time, hillbilly. | 乡巴佬 到血债血偿的时候了! |
[49:13] | Payback… All right, look. Just let me go… Just let me go. | 血偿? 听我说… 你让我走 |
[49:18] | I can get my cooler. | 我回去开我的冰箱 |
[49:21] | Hey, I got 10 to 12 beers in there. | 里面一打啤酒 |
[49:23] | They’re yours. They’re on ice right now, man! | 全都归你 很爽口的 哥们 |
[49:28] | -This is for Mike! -No! | -这一下是为了迈克 -不! |
[49:34] | OW! You prick. | 呕! 这些刺 |
[49:44] | -Dale? -Allison. | -戴尔? -爱莉森… |
[49:46] | How are you feelin’? | 你感觉怎么样? |
[49:50] | -A little fuzzy. -Yeah. | -有点头晕 -哦 |
[49:55] | Wha… | 什么… |
[49:57] | What happ… | 什么事… |
[49:58] | -What happened? -Oh… | -发生什么事了? -哦… |
[50:02] | Well, uh… | 呃… |
[50:05] | I can’t… I can’t really say. | 我不能… 我说不清楚 |
[50:07] | Um… | 嗯 |
[50:10] | It was so awful. | 太可怕了 |
[50:14] | Oh, my God. I’m embarrassed. I’m sorry. | 天 好难为情 对不起 |
[50:16] | -I can’t cry in front of a girl, God damn it. -That’s OK. | -我不能在女孩子面前哭 真该死 -没事 |
[50:19] | It’s good to cry sometimes. | 有时候哭出来能好受些 |
[50:21] | It’s OK, just… | 没事啦 |
[50:24] | Just let it out. It’s OK, all right? | 尽情哭吧 |
[50:29] | There you go. It’ll feel better. | 感觉好点没? |
[50:35] | Come on, just take a deep breath. | 来个深呼吸 |
[50:41] | There we go. Now… | 好了 现在… |
[50:45] | Now tell me what happened. | 跟我说说是怎么回事 |
[50:48] | Well…it’s hard to say. | 呃 这不好说 |
[50:51] | Um… | 嗯 |
[50:55] | Your friends… | 你的朋友们… |
[50:57] | Do some of your friends take medication? | 里面是不是有点什么病? |
[51:00] | -Why? -Because I think they forgot to take it. | -怎么说? -我想他们可能忘了吃药 |
[51:05] | What are you talking about? What… Where are they? | 你在说什么? 他们人在哪? |
[51:08] | They’re out there somewhere right now tryin’ to kill my best friend…and my dog. | 有些正在外面 准备杀死我最好的朋友 还有我的狗 |
[51:12] | -I don’t understand what you’re talking… -I know. | -我都不知道你在说什么 -我知道 |
[51:15] | It doesn’t make any sense. That’s what the truth is. | 听着没道理 但那是事实 |
[51:17] | It’s like all your friends just decided to go nuts all at the same time. | 看着就像你的朋友们集体发了疯 |
[51:21] | The last thing I remember, I saw… I saw Chad and… | 让我想想 我记得查德… |
[51:25] | and then Todd was running at us, and… | 还有托德跑过来 然后 |
[51:32] | -Oh, my God. -I know. | -我的天 -我知道 |
[51:34] | At first I thought they were trying to kill you, | 一开始我以为他们要杀你 |
[51:36] | and then they started killing themselves and then they tried to kill us, | 然后他们开始自杀 接着想杀我们 |
[51:41] | and now they’re going after my dog… | 现在他们向我的狗下手 |
[51:44] | ..Jangers. | 我的詹格斯 |
[51:45] | I guess they just like killing. | 我看他们就喜欢杀人 |
[51:47] | No, there must be some kind of mistake. My friends would never hurt anyone. | 这当中肯定有什么误会 我的朋友从来不会害人 |
[51:51] | Jesus, they’re here! | 天 他们来了 |
[51:53] | They’re not gonna stop till they kill all of us, I’m telling you. Hide! | 要把我们全杀掉 快躲起来 |
[51:56] | Dale, it’s OK. Nobody wants to hurt you. | 戴尔 没事的 没人会伤害你 |
[51:59] | -Die, hillbilly! -It sure sounds like someone does. | -受死吧 乡巴佬! -有人可不这样想 |
[52:01] | I’m gonna go talk to them, OK? Just stay there. | 我去跟他们说 你呆在那 |
[52:04] | -What? No, no. -It’s all just a big misunderstanding. | -什么? 不要 -这只是个天大的误会 |
[52:07] | We’ll clear it right up, OK? | 我们澄清它 |
[52:09] | Allison, don’t go out there! You don’t know what it’s like out there. | 别去 爱莉森 那边情况不明 |
[52:16] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[52:24] | -Ugh! -Allison! | -哎 -爱莉森! |
[52:34] | Oh! | 哦 |
[52:47] | Did you see them? | 你看到他们了? |
[52:51] | -No. -No? | -没 -没? |
[52:57] | That’s from Tucker’s shirt. | 那是塔克梯恤上的布 |
[53:01] | What is that? | 是什么? |
[53:03] | Oh, my God! | 我的天! |
[53:05] | Oh, my God! They cut off his bowlin’ fingers! | 天啊 他们砍了他的手指 |
[53:10] | There’s a note right there. | 还有封信 |
[53:24] | “Now we got your friend. Try and get him!” | 现在我们拿下了你的朋友 来救他吧! |
[53:29] | Dale, how… how long was I out for? | 戴尔… 我晕了多久? |
[53:33] | A few hours. | 几个小时吧 |
[53:35] | I don’t understand what… | 我不明白这是怎么了 |
[53:37] | I gotta go help Tucker. | 我必须要去救塔克 |
[53:38] | God damn it. | 该死的! |
[53:41] | My best friend needs me. I’m gonna get these kids. | 我要收拾这些屁孩 |
[53:43] | -Wait. We don’t want to escalate things. -We don’t want to escalate things? | -等等 我们没做什么坏事 -没做坏事? |
[53:48] | No. They must have thought you were trying to harm me. | 他们可能以为你们要伤害我 |
[53:50] | Oh, and why would they think that? | 他们为什么这么想? |
[53:55] | I… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[53:57] | I think you do know. | 我想你知道 |
[53:59] | Well, when we first saw you guys back at that store… | 那时我们在商店那碰到你们 |
[54:05] | we just thought that you looked… | 我们觉得你 |
[54:08] | a little creepy. | 有点点吓人 |
[54:10] | I was nervous. I don’t know how to talk to girls, and I… | 人家只是紧张而已 没跟美女讲过话 |
[54:13] | Dale, I know that now, but we didn’t then. | 我现在知道了 但当时不知道 |
[54:15] | You thought I looked like some kind of freak. | 你那时觉得我是个变态? |
[54:18] | We misjudged you, Dale. I… | 我们误解了你 戴尔 |
[54:22] | I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[54:24] | Don’t be sorry. It’s my fault. | 别说抱歉 都是我的错 |
[54:27] | I should have known that if a guy like me talked to a girl like you, | 我早该知道 我这种人 跟你这样的女孩说话 |
[54:31] | somebody’d end up dead. | 没资格 |
[54:33] | Dale, it’s… Dale, it’s not like that. | 戴尔 不是那样的 |
[54:36] | If you do see your friends… | 要是见到你朋友 |
[54:38] | tell ’em that I never wanted to hurt anybody. | 告诉他们我从没想伤害谁 |
[54:42] | Dale, Dale, stop. Wait. No… | 戴尔 等等 |
[54:45] | Don’t go there. | 别去 |
[54:50] | Oh, shit. | 奶奶的 |
[54:52] | Tucker! | 塔克! |
[54:55] | Tucker, you cut there? | 你在哪? |
[55:05] | Tuck! | 塔克? |
[55:27] | Oh, goddamn stupid college kids. | 你妈的死大学生 |
[55:34] | Tucker! | 塔克? |
[55:36] | -Dale! -I’m comin’ for you, buddy! | -戴尔 -哥们 我来救你了! |
[55:40] | Tucker?! | 塔克? |
[55:41] | Yeah. | 哦 |
[55:43] | Tuck! Tucker! | 塔克? |
[55:46] | -Dale… -Hey! | -戴尔… -嗨! |
[55:49] | -Tucker. -Dale, it’s a trap. | -塔克? -这是个陷阱 |
[55:51] | -It’s a what? -It’s a trap. | -是个啥? -是个陷阱 |
[55:53] | What? | 啥? |
[55:56] | Oh, no. Oh, no! Tuck, no! | 不要啊 老天! |
[55:57] | I don’t wanna die! Please! | 我还不想死啊! 不要啊! |
[55:59] | Oh, God! Tucker! | 我的天! 塔克… |
[56:02] | Dale… | 戴尔… |
[56:07] | Oh. Oh… Oh… | 哦 哦 哦 |
[56:11] | I never thought I’d say this, | 真不想承认 |
[56:12] | but I’m glad I’m not hung like a bear. | 长这熊样还有点好处 |
[56:14] | That’s funny. | 真好笑 |
[56:18] | Whoa… | 哇 |
[56:21] | Oh… Dale… | 哦 戴尔 |
[56:23] | that kid, he’s got some serious issues. | 那帮小子脑袋严重有病 |
[56:26] | I know. Let’s get you down from there. | 我知道 让我把你弄下来 |
[56:29] | Wait! | 等等 |
[56:31] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[56:32] | This vacation sucks. | 这假期糟透了 |
[56:35] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[56:56] | Look at this place. | 瞧这地方 |
[56:59] | -This is where evil lives. -Let’s just hope that Allison’s still alive. | -这就是恶魔的巢穴 -但愿爱莉森还活着 |
[57:06] | Allison! | 爱莉森! |
[57:07] | Allison! | 爱莉森 |
[57:10] | -Chad? -Shh! | -查德? -嘘! |
[57:12] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干嘛? |
[57:13] | Saving you, stupid! Come on. Let’s go. | 来救你啊 傻妞 赶紧走 |
[57:15] | Why are you whispering? There’s no one else here. | 干嘛这么说话? 没其他人在这 |
[57:19] | Oh. | 哦 |
[57:24] | This place is really freaky. | 这太恐怖了 |
[57:26] | What have they done to you, Allie? Huh? | 他们没对你怎么样吧? 爱莉? 呃? |
[57:29] | They haven’t done anything to me. | 他们没对我怎么样 |
[57:31] | Chad, this has all been a huge misunderstanding. | 查德 这是个天大的误会 |
[57:33] | We have to burn this place to the ground. Destroy it completely. | 我们得放把火 让这化为灰烬 |
[57:37] | What? No, no. Chad… | 别啊 查德 |
[57:40] | Chad! Stop. | 查德 住手! |
[57:43] | No, Chad, no. Chad, stop! | 查德 住手! |
[57:46] | You can’t do this. This is their vacation home. | 你不能这样 这是人家的度假屋 |
[57:50] | You guys have to listen to me, OK? | 你们好好听我说 好吧 |
[57:52] | Tucker and Dale did not mean to hurt anyone. They’re really nice. | 塔克和戴尔没想伤害任何人 他们是好人 |
[57:56] | You have no idea… | 不知所谓! |
[57:58] | what this is all about, do you, Allison? | 你搞不清楚状况是吧 爱莉森? |
[58:02] | -Huh? -No. | -呃? -不 |
[58:05] | These freaks are evil… | 这些变态非常邪恶 |
[58:09] | and they deserve everything that’s coming to them. | 应该得到报应 |
[58:12] | OK, just relax, all right? | 冷静点 |
[58:14] | I’m just trying to explain this is all a big misunderstanding. | 我只想说这是个误会 |
[58:18] | Tucker and Dale have been nothing but gentlemen to me this entire time, | 塔克他们对我以礼相待 |
[58:21] | -while you guys have been terrorizing them. -But they started this! | -当你们害怕得跑掉的时候… -瞧他们做的事 |
[58:24] | By doing what? Saving my life? | 他们做了什么? 他们救了我的命 |
[58:28] | Wait a minute. I remember reading about this in my sociology class. | 等等 我记得社会心理学课程教过的 |
[58:32] | It’s called Stockholm syndrome. | 这叫斯德哥尔摩症候群 |
[58:34] | When someone who’s been kidnapped falls in love with their kidnapper. | 人质爱上绑匪 |
[58:40] | You’re falling in love with him? | 你爱上他们? |
[58:41] | No. W-What? | 不 什么啊? |
[58:43] | -Chad, the…The what? This is… -Tell me… | -查德 我想跟你解释 -告诉我 |
[58:47] | you’re not falling in love with that freak, Allison. | 你没爱上那个变态 爱莉森 |
[58:53] | How could you love him? | 你怎么能爱他呢? |
[58:57] | Chad, please. You don’t understand. | 查德 你误会了 |
[58:59] | Well, are you or are you not in love with him? | 爱还是不爱? |
[59:02] | What is the matter with you? Tell me! | 有毛病啊你? 说! |
[59:05] | Hey! Let the girl go. | 放开那个女孩 |
[59:09] | Tcha! | 查德 |
[59:11] | -Are you OK, Allie? -Allie? Did he just call you Allie? | -你还好吧 爱莉? -爱莉? 他刚才叫你爱莉? |
[59:15] | Wait. Everyone just stop for a second and let’s talk this out, OK? | 等等 大家好好谈谈 行吗? |
[59:19] | Nobody wants to hurt anyone. | 没人想伤害对方 |
[59:22] | You could have fooled me. | 你可骗不了我… |
[59:24] | -Fuck off, hillbilly. -Eat shit, body perm. | -去你妈的! 乡巴佬! -小杂碎! |
[59:27] | Wait! How about I make some tea, | 等等! 要不我冲壶茶 |
[59:30] | and we all sit and talk this out? | 大家坐下来说清楚 |
[59:33] | Oh, yeah, that sounds like a good idea. I’ll provide the finger sandwiches. | 真是个好主意 再来盘手指三明治好了 |
[59:38] | I’m gonna go get a beer. | 我去来点啤酒 |
[59:40] | OK, Chad, you…sit here, OK? | 查德 你坐这 好吧? |
[59:44] | In this chair. | 坐这 |
[59:46] | Dale, you… | 戴尔 |
[59:49] | you sit in this one. | 你坐这边 |
[59:58] | OK, good. Now, um… | 好 |
[1:00:01] | I’m gonna get the tea. | 我去泡茶 |
[1:00:06] | Is that camomile tea? I can’t have that. It fucks with my asthma. | 是洋甘菊花茶吗? 我有哮喘喝不了 |
[1:00:10] | It’s Earl Grey. | 是格雷伯爵茶 |
[1:00:11] | Oh, I love Earl Grey. That’s great. | 我喜欢格雷伯爵茶 非常好 |
[1:00:16] | Here’s what we’re gonna do. I want you each to tell your side of the story, | 然后我们这么着 你们各自讲述自己一方的故事 |
[1:00:21] | and as you’re listening to the other person, I want you to see yourself in their shoes. | 然后互相倾听 尝试理解对方 |
[1:00:27] | OK? | 好吧 |
[1:00:31] | OK. | 行 |
[1:00:32] | Now, it’s important that we communicate our feelings | 做出决定前 表达各自的情感 |
[1:00:35] | and understand each ether’s perspective before any progress can be made. | 并理解对方的处境 这非常重要 |
[1:00:41] | OK. | 好的 |
[1:00:43] | Chad, why don’t you start? | 查德 你先来 |
[1:00:46] | -Well, where should I fucking begin? -Wherever you’d like. | -我该他妈的从那说起呢 -随你喜欢 |
[1:00:51] | A long time ago, | 话说很久很久以前 |
[1:00:53] | -before I was born… -OK, maybe not that far back. | -我还没出生 -对啊 也许没那么远 |
[1:00:56] | This is important. | 这很重要 |
[1:01:01] | You see, my parents, they were attacked by hillbillies just like him. | 我父母就是被他这种乡巴佬袭击的 |
[1:01:07] | It was 20 years ago. | 就在20年前 |
[1:01:09] | The Memorial Day Massacre. | 大屠杀日 |
[1:01:13] | They brutally murdered everyone. Just for fun. | 他们纯粹以杀人为乐 |
[1:01:17] | My mother ran for her life. | 母亲拼命逃走 |
[1:01:20] | But they captured her. | 仍然落入魔爪 |
[1:01:31] | My father was helpless… | 我父亲束手无策 |
[1:01:33] | and he didn’t even know that she was pregnant with me yet. | 他不知道母亲当时已经怀了我 |
[1:01:39] | And they forced him to watch… | 坏蛋当着他的面… |
[1:01:42] | while they tortured her. | 摧残我母亲 |
[1:01:47] | But my mom, she fought back… | 但我母亲借机反击 |
[1:01:51] | ..and she escaped. | 得以逃出生天 |
[1:01:54] | But my father wasn’t so lucky. | 父亲就没那么幸运 |
[1:02:02] | His body was never found. | 他的尸体至今没被找到 |
[1:02:11] | By the time I was born… | 当我出生的时候 |
[1:02:13] | my mother was already institutionalized. | 母亲已经被关在精神病院 |
[1:02:17] | I grew up hearing that story from my grandmother. | 这故事是我祖母告诉我的 |
[1:02:27] | OK. Um… | 嗯 |
[1:02:32] | Thank you for sharing with us, Chad. | 感谢你分享你的故事 查德 |
[1:02:48] | No, I’m not going in there! | 不 我才不要去那 |
[1:02:51] | Now, Chad said if they were gone longer than 15 minutes, | 查德说了 要是他们15分钟不回来 |
[1:02:55] | we come in, guns blazing. | 我们就来轰爆这 |
[1:02:57] | -But you don’t even have a gun. -Damn it, woman! Don’t argue with me! | -你连支枪都没有 -够了 女人 别跟我吵! |
[1:03:11] | Are they drinking tea? Oh! I would totally love a cup of tea right now. | 他们在喝茶? 我现在可真想来杯茶! |
[1:03:18] | No! | 不 |
[1:03:20] | No way. | 不可能! |
[1:03:21] | They’re fucking trapped. | 肯定是个圈套 |
[1:03:23] | Oh…yeah. | 对 |
[1:03:26] | Now, come on, we gotta do something. | 来 我们得做点什么 |
[1:03:32] | It’s your turn. | 到你了 |
[1:03:34] | OK, well… | 嗯 好吧 |
[1:03:38] | First of all… | 首先 |
[1:03:41] | I am really sorry that your family got massacred. | 对你的亲人遭遇屠杀 我表示深切的同情 |
[1:03:46] | That is awful. | 那太可怕了 |
[1:03:48] | Secondly… I didn’t have anything to do with that, OK? | 其次 我压根不会做那种事 |
[1:03:52] | I mean, I would have been six years old at the time, so… | 那时…我才6岁大 |
[1:03:56] | It may not have been you, but it was definitely your kind. | 我没说是你 但肯定是你这种人 |
[1:03:59] | My kind? Now, hey, I can’t even hurt a fish, can I, Tucker? I can’t even hurt fish. | 哪种人? 我甚至不能伤害一条鱼 是吧 塔克? |
[1:04:04] | That’s right. He can’t even hurt a fish. | 没错 他连条鱼都伤不了 |
[1:04:07] | I just can’t do it! | 我做不出那种事 |
[1:04:09] | OK. S-So now that you’ve both expressed your side of the story, | 好了 现在你们各自讲述了自己的故事 |
[1:04:13] | how do you feel? | 你有什么感觉? |
[1:04:16] | I feel better. I feel… | 我感觉… |
[1:04:19] | I feel like a weight… Yeah, I feel good. | 好多了 |
[1:04:22] | Great. OK. We’re really making good progress. | 很好 我们的进展不错 |
[1:04:27] | It’s show time, freaks! | 好戏上演啦! 死变态! |
[1:04:30] | Jason! No! | 杰森不要啊! |
[1:04:35] | Jesus Christ! | 我的天! |
[1:04:39] | Oh, shit, baby! Why didn’t you duck? Why didn’t she duck? | 见鬼! |
[1:04:43] | Chad, st… | 住手啊! |
[1:04:46] | Get him, Tucker! | 塔克! |
[1:04:49] | Dale! | 戴尔! |
[1:04:53] | Go back to hell where you belong, freak! | 滚回地狱老家去吧! 死变态! |
[1:04:55] | Oh, shit! Whoa! | 靠 哇 |
[1:04:57] | Shit! Chad, what the fuck? | 我操! 查德 干屁啊! |
[1:05:00] | Be calm. It’s just the leg. Stop and roll. | 别慌 在地上滚一滚 |
[1:05:01] | -I’m on fire! -No, don’t use that. | -烧到腿啦! -别 不要用那个 |
[1:05:05] | Aargh! | 啊 |
[1:05:08] | Aargh! | 啊 |
[1:05:09] | Stop, drop, and roll! | 停下来打个滚! |
[1:05:12] | Get away from him! Stomp it out! | 离开那! |
[1:05:20] | He’s crackling like a log! | 跟烧炭似得 |
[1:05:22] | Oh, that stinks. | 好臭! |
[1:05:26] | Oh, shit! I knew I shoulda moved that. | 不好! 我该把那些搬走的 |
[1:05:33] | Allie, run! Run! | 爱莉 赶紧走! |
[1:05:35] | Come on, let’s go! | 快 走 |
[1:05:37] | Help me! | 救我啊 |
[1:05:39] | Get off of me, you nasty bitch! | 放手啊 婊子! |
[1:05:52] | My cabin. | 我的房子! |
[1:05:54] | Your cabin. | 你的房子! |
[1:05:57] | I’m a terrible therapist. | 我这临床专家做得真糟糕 |
[1:05:58] | What? No, that’s not true. Don’t say that. | 什么? 不 那不是真的 别那样说 |
[1:06:01] | I thought you did a great job in there. | 我觉得你做的很不错 |
[1:06:04] | -Really? -Yeah, really. | -真的? -真的 |
[1:06:07] | I think we were on the verge of a breakthrough. | 取得了很好的进展 |
[1:06:11] | Thanks, Dale. That’s really sweet. | 谢谢夸奖 戴尔 真的很好 |
[1:06:13] | -Uh, guys? -Yeah. | -各位 -嗯 |
[1:06:19] | I think we should go to the pickup truck right now. | 我想我们得上车赶紧走人 |
[1:06:22] | Wait. Maybe we should help him. | 我们得帮帮他 |
[1:06:27] | Argh! Never mind. Let’s just go. | 呃 还是算了 走吧 |
[1:06:29] | Get to the truck! | 上车 |
[1:06:31] | Tucker! Tucker! | 塔克 塔克 |
[1:06:35] | He’s coming! | 他跟上来啦! |
[1:06:37] | -OK, come on, truck. Come on, truck. -Come on, Dale. Go, go! | -快走啊 开车啊! -快! 戴尔 |
[1:06:41] | -Do not flood it. -Do you wanna drive?! | -别死踩油门 -不然你来开好了! |
[1:06:44] | -Guys, just go! -Be careful with this. | -快走啊! -小心点 |
[1:06:46] | This is the only thing I got left. | 这是我最后的财产了 |
[1:06:50] | Go. | 走 |
[1:06:55] | Oh! Crazy college kid can’t catch us now! | 哦 疯子学生哥追不到了吧! |
[1:06:59] | Dale, look out! Huh? | 小心! |
[1:07:16] | Jangers, not now, boy. | 干嘛呢 大男孩? |
[1:07:18] | Jangers, hey! | 詹格斯 |
[1:07:23] | Whoa. Jangers! | 喔 詹格斯 |
[1:07:26] | Allie. | 爱莉! |
[1:07:28] | Allison! | 爱莉森? |
[1:07:31] | Jangers… Allison! | 爱莉森? |
[1:07:34] | She’s gone. | 她被抓走了 |
[1:07:35] | What the hell… Tucker? | 我靠 塔克 |
[1:07:41] | Tucker, what happened? Tucker, what hap… | 塔克 怎么回事 |
[1:07:46] | He took her. | 他抓走了爱莉 |
[1:07:48] | I tried to stop him. | 我试着阻止了 |
[1:07:50] | Whoa, take it easy. | 歇口气 |
[1:07:53] | I tell you something, Dale. | 听着 戴尔 |
[1:07:55] | It’s gonna be a long time before I take a vacation again. | 不知道猴年马月才能再渡个假了 |
[1:07:57] | Oh, shit. Tucker, this is all my fault. | 操 塔克 都是我的错 |
[1:08:03] | -Look at you. -Nah. | -瞧瞧你 -不 |
[1:08:04] | I never should have talked to Allison. You were right. | 我一开始就不该跟爱莉森说话 |
[1:08:08] | People like me and people like her just don’t mix. | 我这样的人跟她本来就没有交集 |
[1:08:10] | -That’s not true. -It is true! | -那不是真的 -是真的 |
[1:08:12] | I never should have even came out here with you. | 我甚至不该坐你的车一起出来 |
[1:08:15] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:08:20] | Do you remember when we was kids… | 还记得我们还是小孩那时候吗 |
[1:08:23] | and we used to go catch frogs down at that creek? | 我们一起去抓青蛙 |
[1:08:26] | Yeah. Yeah, I guess I do. | 我记得 |
[1:08:29] | Remember how we used to compete to see who could catch more? | 记得吧 我们还比赛谁抓得多来着 |
[1:08:33] | Yeah, but I don’t think now’s the time to talk about it, Tucker. | 记得 但现在不是谈这事的时候吧 |
[1:08:37] | And I used to tell you that I let you catch more than me because I felt sorry for you. | 我以前说我是故意让你赢的 因为我同情你 |
[1:08:41] | I remember you used to let me lick ’em all, too. | 我记得你还让我舔它们 |
[1:08:44] | That always made me feel kinda funny. | 那感觉挺怪的 |
[1:08:47] | Yeah. Well, the thing is… | 事实是 |
[1:08:50] | I didn’t let you catch more. | 我并没有故意让你 |
[1:08:53] | You caught ’em on your own. You was quicker than I was. | 你确实赢了 你比我快得多 |
[1:08:56] | Come on, Tucker. It’s true. | 拜托 塔克 这是真的 |
[1:08:58] | What I’m trying to tell you… is that you’re better than you think you are. | 我想告诉你 你其实比自己认为的强得多 |
[1:09:04] | Listen to me. That girl sees it. | 听着 那女孩看你… |
[1:09:08] | I’ve seen the way that the two of you look at each other. | 我注意到你们互相对视的样子 |
[1:09:14] | You know, I think that she… | 我想她 |
[1:09:17] | really sees you for who you are. | 能看到你的本质 |
[1:09:20] | Who knows? Maybe after this is all done… | 谁知道呢 等这事过去 |
[1:09:24] | you two can… | 你可以 |
[1:09:26] | date or something. | 跟她来个约会还是什么的 |
[1:09:28] | I doubt it. Dude, that’s what I’m talking about. | 我才不信 只管去做啊 这是我想说的 |
[1:09:32] | I don’t want any more negativity. | 我不想听到什么废柴借口 |
[1:09:35] | OK. Stop it! | 好啦 住口 |
[1:09:37] | OK. You are a good man. | 好 你是个好人 |
[1:09:40] | You’re smart… | 够聪明 |
[1:09:43] | and you’re strong… | 够强壮 |
[1:09:45] | and you’re not as ugly as you think you are. | 也没自己想的那么丑 |
[1:09:48] | Thank you, Tucker. That means a lot comin’ from you. | 谢谢 塔克 你这么说对我意义重大 |
[1:09:52] | Life is short. I know. | 人生苦短 我知道 |
[1:09:56] | You gotta go after what you want. Go after her, Dale. | 你必须得追逐梦想 去吧 戴尔 |
[1:10:00] | She needs you now more than ever, | 现在她比任何时刻都需要你 |
[1:10:03] | especially cos she’s always falling down and hitting her head, knocking herself out. | 尤其她老是被你砸晕脑袋 |
[1:10:07] | -But I don’t even know where he took her. -Jangers’ll know. | -但我不知道她被拐到哪去了 -詹格斯知道 |
[1:10:14] | -OK, but I’m not leaving you here. -No, no, no. | -好了 但我不能把你丢在这 -没事 |
[1:10:18] | I’ll be fine. Go. | 我还好啦 去吧 |
[1:10:26] | -Friends forever? -Best friends forever. | -友谊长存 -友谊长存 |
[1:10:31] | Oh, Jesus! | 噢 老天 |
[1:10:32] | God! Fuck… I’m sorry. | 这贼老天 抱歉 |
[1:10:34] | OK. | 好了 |
[1:10:38] | That hurt very much! | 疼死了 |
[1:10:40] | I could tell. Just breathe in. | 我知道 深呼吸 |
[1:10:42] | Out through your mouth. | 别用嘴 |
[1:10:44] | Go get her. Go get her. | 去救她 |
[1:10:47] | Do me a favour. Anything. | 帮我个忙 尽管说 |
[1:10:49] | Kick the shit out of that little college dickhead for me, would you? | 给我干爆那狗屁大学生 行吗 |
[1:10:52] | I’m gonna shove my boot down his fuckin’ throat. You stay here, OK? | 我让他啃自己脚丫 你等着吧 |
[1:10:56] | Come on, Jangers, let’s go. | 走吧 詹格斯 |
[1:11:19] | Good boy, Jangers. Good boy. | 干得好 詹格斯 |
[1:11:21] | OK. You gotta let me take it from here, OK, pup? | 你待在这 我一个人过去 |
[1:11:24] | Don’t worry about me. I know what I’m doing. | 别担心 我知道自己在干嘛 |
[1:11:28] | More or less. OK, stay. | 多多少少吧 好 停 |
[1:11:35] | What is the matter with you? | 你发什么神经? |
[1:11:36] | What is the matter with me? | 我发神经? |
[1:11:39] | Do you have any idea what I’ve been through trying to save you? | 你知道我受了多少苦 就为了救你? |
[1:11:43] | No. | 不 |
[1:11:45] | You’ve gone hillbilly on me, Allison. | 你却背叛了我 爱莉森 |
[1:11:49] | Now, I’m willing to forgive you… | 现在我有意宽恕你 |
[1:11:51] | but you’re gonna have to beg. | 不过你得恳求我 |
[1:11:54] | Chad… | 查德 |
[1:11:58] | Oh! | 哦 |
[1:12:00] | That was just not a very nice apology kiss. | 这个歉意之吻可不够好 |
[1:12:03] | You see, we’re making up, Allie, | 没什么诚意啊 爱莉 |
[1:12:06] | so you have to be more passionate than that! | 你得充满热情 |
[1:12:08] | -Chad, please… -That’s a start. | -查德 不要 -这是开始 |
[1:12:10] | -Please… -You’re getting warmer. | -不要… -这就好点 |
[1:12:11] | Just stop, please! | 请停下来 |
[1:12:13] | No. I’m not gonna stop. | 不 不 我不会停 |
[1:12:15] | I’ve only just begun. | 这才刚刚开始 |
[1:12:41] | You want a killer hillbilly? I’ll show you a killer hillbilly. | 你想见乡巴佬杀手 就让你见识一下 |
[1:13:07] | Allie! Allie! Hey, it’s just me. Hey… | 爱莉 是我 |
[1:13:09] | -It’s OK. -Dale? | -好了 -戴尔? |
[1:13:10] | -Yeah. -What are you wearing? | -哎 -你怎么穿成这样? |
[1:13:12] | What? Oh, I thought it might look kind of intimidating. Does it? | 噢 就一些装备 看着不错吧? |
[1:13:16] | Yeah. Sweet. | 还行 赞 |
[1:13:20] | Dale, you wanna… you wanna help me here? | 你过来帮我吗? |
[1:13:23] | Oh, yeah. Hang on, I’m comin’. | 等会 就来 |
[1:13:26] | Hang on. | 等会 |
[1:13:29] | -OK, what do we got here? -Thank you for coming for me. | -这都是什么啊? -谢谢你来救我 |
[1:13:33] | It’s no big deal. I was headed over this way anyway, so… | 没什么大不了 顺路而已 |
[1:13:44] | How sweet. | 真甜蜜啊 |
[1:13:45] | The dim-witted hillbilly is trying to save the girl of his dreams. | 乡巴佬想救出梦中情人 |
[1:13:50] | What kind of knot is this? | 太紧了 |
[1:13:52] | You think you’re gonna win, but you’re wrong. | 你以为自己能赢 你错了 |
[1:13:55] | It’s time to say goodbye to the girl. | 是时候向姑娘道别了 |
[1:13:58] | You shouldn’t have betrayed me, Allison. | 你不该背叛我 爱莉森 |
[1:14:05] | No. Oh, jeez. No, no! | 不要! 天哪! |
[1:14:07] | -Oh, Dale! Dale! -OK. OK. | -戴尔! -好 好 |
[1:14:13] | -OK, OK. -Dale! | -好的 -戴尔! |
[1:14:14] | Hold on! OK, rabbit comes out the tree, rabbit goes around the tree… | 兔子兔子快点跑 绕着大树转圈子 |
[1:14:17] | -Dale, come on! -OK! Jesus, OK! | -戴尔 加把劲 -好啦 好啦! |
[1:14:29] | Oh, that is really too bad. | 这可真是太差劲了 |
[1:14:31] | Are you OK, huh? Because I didn’t mean to… | 你没事吧 啊? 因为我可不要… |
[1:14:41] | Dale! | 戴尔! |
[1:15:01] | Dale! | 戴尔! |
[1:15:09] | Dale! | 戴尔! |
[1:15:22] | It’s time for you to feel my pain. | 是时候跟你算账了 |
[1:15:26] | Bring it, frat bitch. | 尽管来吧 婊子 |
[1:15:50] | -Dale, over here! Come on! -Let’s get outta here. | -戴尔! 快来! -咱们离开这 |
[1:15:57] | Come on. Come on. Here! Come on! | 这儿走 |
[1:16:00] | Go! Go, get up there. Go. Come on. Quick, quick, quick. | 上楼去 快 |
[1:16:05] | -Dale, here! -Oh, yeah, give me that. | -给 -对 给我 |
[1:16:08] | Put a couple boxes on there. | 顶上箱子 |
[1:16:10] | Oh, Jesus H Christ! That kid is tough as nails. | 天 这死屁孩真难对付 |
[1:16:13] | -Are you OK? -Yeah, I’m fine. | -你没事吧? -没事 我还好 |
[1:16:16] | -OK. OK. -Looks like no one’s been here for a while. | -好了 -我们能歇一会了 |
[1:16:19] | Yeah. What we need to find is some kind of weapon, | 唔 我们得找点合适的家伙 |
[1:16:22] | something preferably big and sharp so I can stab him! | 又大又锋利那种东西 |
[1:16:26] | Nah! Shit… | 不! 操! |
[1:16:27] | Oh, hey! This might work, huh? | 这个估计行 |
[1:16:30] | Or not. | 不行 |
[1:16:35] | CAMOMILE TEA | “洋甘菊花茶” |
[1:16:39] | Oh, my God. Dale? | 天哪 戴尔 |
[1:16:41] | -What? -Come here and look at this. | -什么? -来瞧瞧这个 |
[1:16:47] | Look. | 看 |
[1:16:48] | -What? -Something look familiar? | -什么? -看着眼熟吧? |
[1:16:50] | Hey, ain’t that that dead Sheriff right there? No, that picture. | 这不是那治安官么? |
[1:16:54] | -Look at the guy in the middle. -Oh, yeah. | -这张照片 看中间那个家伙 -哦耶 |
[1:16:57] | He looks just like that Kentucky fried college kid down there. | 看着像下面那个肯德基红烧大学生 |
[1:17:00] | -Yeah. -That’s funny. | -没错 -真奇怪 |
[1:17:02] | And it says here, “The single survivor leads police to the Memorial Day Killer. | 唯一幸存者向警方举报杀手 |
[1:17:07] | “The survivor is reported to have been tortured and raped. | 幸存者曾遭受虐待与强暴 |
[1:17:10] | “She’s now undergoing psychiatric evaluation.” | 现已送往精神病院 |
[1:17:15] | Think about it. He said his mother was captured and his father… | 想想看 他说他的母亲没有逃脱… |
[1:17:18] | His father’s body was never found. | 父亲的尸体没被找到 |
[1:17:22] | I think we’ve just found him. | 我想我们找到他了 |
[1:17:24] | Holy S-H-I-T. | 操 |
[1:17:26] | Jesus Christ! | 我的天! |
[1:17:28] | Chad! | 查德! |
[1:17:32] | Time to die, freak! Wait! | 去死吧 变态! 等等 |
[1:17:34] | Just wait! Wait, wait! | 就等一下 |
[1:17:36] | Wait, Chad! Wait! | 等等! 查德 |
[1:17:38] | -You’re a hillbilly, too! -Shut up! | -你也是乡巴佬 -闭嘴 |
[1:17:40] | No! Look! | 不! 看看! |
[1:17:42] | That’s your real father. Right there! | 这个就是你爹 |
[1:17:45] | No. No! | 才不是! |
[1:17:47] | It’s true, Chad. You’re half hillbilly. | 是真的 查德 你是个半乡巴佬 |
[1:17:51] | It can’t be. | 不可能! |
[1:17:56] | They lied to me! | 他们骗了我 |
[1:18:00] | How could they? | 你们怎能这样? |
[1:18:02] | Maybe they didn’t want you to know the truth. | 也许他们只是不想让你知道真相 |
[1:18:04] | There is no truth! | 没有什么真相 |
[1:18:06] | Everything is a lie! | 全都是谎言! |
[1:18:13] | -What did you do? -Anthemis nobilis. | -你做了什么? -撒了点洋甘菊粉末 |
[1:18:15] | -What? -It’s the ingredient in camomile tea | -什么? -就是洋甘菊花茶的原料 |
[1:18:17] | that causes an anaphylactic reaction in rare cases where people are allergic to it. | 会导致哮喘患者过敏 |
[1:18:22] | Like I said, I remember weird stuff. | 这事情我过耳不忘 |
[1:18:24] | But he’ll be OK, as long as we get him his inhaler. | 没事的 只要给他吸药器 |
[1:18:34] | Or not. | 或者不给 |
[1:18:46] | OK, here we go. And, you ready? | 准备好了? |
[1:18:48] | -Uh, yeah, wait. My teeth. Do I got any… -Teeth are clear. | -等会 牙齿上面没菜吧? -牙齿干净 |
[1:18:52] | -Clear? OK, just give me a second. -And we’re rolling. | -干净? 好 稍等 -开拍 |
[1:18:58] | The chaos and confusion of what transpired here last night | 昨夜的混乱事件 |
[1:19:02] | is still being unravelled. | 尚未厘清疑云 |
[1:19:04] | What appears to be a tragic mass suicide | 表面上是变态杀手所为 |
[1:19:06] | involving a group of mentally unstable college kids | 也可能是疯狂大学生集体自杀 |
[1:19:10] | may in fact be the work of a lone deranged killer whose body has yet to be found. | 其尸体尚未被发现 |
[1:19:15] | -The killings happened on the …. -Knock knock. Hey! | -这场惨剧发生于… -敲 敲 |
[1:19:21] | -Hey, buddy. How you feeling? -I’m feeling… | -嗨 哥们 你感觉怎么样? -我感到… |
[1:19:25] | high on prescription medication. | 很嗨 全身都泡满了药 |
[1:19:26] | Yeah, looks like it. | 唔 很可能 |
[1:19:29] | They found my fingers. | 他们找到了我的手指 |
[1:19:32] | Check it out. | 瞧瞧 |
[1:19:34] | Yeah. I got to tell you… | 吔 我说… |
[1:19:37] | I don’t remember that one looking that way. | 我不记得我手指以前是这个样子的 |
[1:19:39] | Does that look funny to you? | 你看着好笑吧 |
[1:19:41] | No. No, not really. | 没 才没呢 |
[1:19:44] | That looks natural. It’s good. | 看着很自然 很好 |
[1:19:47] | By the way, I brought you something. | 对了 我给你买了点东西 |
[1:19:49] | -Shut your eyes, OK? -All right. | -先合上眼 好吗 -好 |
[1:19:51] | OK, open them. | 好了 睁眼吧 |
[1:19:54] | Oh… | 哦 |
[1:19:55] | -Oh, buddy. -That’s a PBR, buddy. | -哦 好伙计 -伙计 这可是蓝带啤酒 |
[1:19:58] | That… that’s a thing of beauty. | 美啊 |
[1:20:01] | It’s cold, too, should be. | 也许是冻过的 |
[1:20:02] | Look what else I got you. | 另外 还附赠你 |
[1:20:04] | A bendy straw, your favourite sipping utensil. | 最爱的吸管 |
[1:20:07] | There you go. | 就这样了 |
[1:20:09] | Mmm. Mmm! | 嗯 嗯 |
[1:20:11] | Don’t choke. I’m gonna let you rest. You enjoy that, OK? | 你好好享受吧 好吗 |
[1:20:14] | Drink the whole thing. When I come back, I’m gonna have more. | 我回头再多带点 |
[1:20:17] | -Dale? -Yeah? | -戴尔? -嗯! |
[1:20:19] | Did you ask her? | 你约她没有? |
[1:20:22] | -Ask her what? -Did you ask her out, for God’s sake? | -约什么? -看在上帝份上 你约她出去没有? |
[1:20:26] | Oh. Well… | 呃 |
[1:20:31] | I was gonna, but then I never actually got the chance, so… | 我想来着 但一直没有机会 所以… |
[1:20:34] | Dale! | 戴尔 |
[1:20:35] | You are hopeless, you know that? You’re hopeless. | 你真是没救了 知道吗 |
[1:20:38] | Yeah. You’re probably right about that. | 嗯 你可能是对的 |
[1:20:44] | Except for… | 不过 |
[1:20:45] | she kinda mentioned to me that she’s a pretty darn good bowler, so… | 她说过喜欢玩保龄球 |
[1:20:49] | we’re goin’ bowling. | 所以我们准备打球去 |
[1:20:53] | -You little dickhead. -I’m outta here. | -你这个小混球 -我先走了 |
[1:20:55] | OW. | 哦 |
[1:21:00] | Whoo! Yes. | 唔! 好吧 |
[1:21:02] | -Dale Dobson, you are one lucky man. -I guess it’s just beginner’s luck. | -戴尔·多布森 你是个幸运儿 -侥幸而已 |
[1:21:07] | That girl has got an amazing set… of bowling fingers. | 那姑娘打得真棒 |
[1:21:10] | I know. Listen, let me tell you something, OK? | 我知道 听着 我告诉你 |
[1:21:14] | Life is short, BJ. You have to go after what you want, | 人生苦短 小子 你得主动追逐梦想 |
[1:21:16] | because it sure as heck fire ain’t gonna just fall right into your lap. | 因为天上可不会掉馅饼 |
[1:21:19] | -You know somethin’? You’re right. -I know. | -对 你说得对 -我知道 |
[1:21:22] | -I’m gonna go talk to her. -OK. Right, now, listen to me, though. | -我要过去跟妹子聊聊 -听着 |
[1:21:25] | Don’t be nervous, and just be yourself, OK? | 别紧张 做自己就好 |
[1:21:28] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:21:29] | You got ‘er. Go, buddy. | 明白就好 上吧 伙计 |
[1:21:32] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:21:33] | -I’m pretty good at this, aren’t I? -You are. That was great. | -我很有一手 是吧? -确实 你很棒 |
[1:21:36] | Listen, Allie, I hope you don’t think this is too stupid or whatever, | 爱莉 希望这不会显得有点傻 |
[1:21:41] | but I got you a little something. | 但我想送你点东西 |
[1:21:44] | Dale, that’s so sweet. You didn’t have to do that. | 戴尔 很有心啊 还好啦 |
[1:21:46] | I know. I wanted to. | 我知道 应该的 |
[1:21:49] | Oh, my gosh. | 哦 我的天 |
[1:21:51] | -You know what that is? -Yes, it’s a… it’s a helmet. | -你知道这是什么吧? -安全头盔啊 |
[1:21:55] | It’s a pink helmet. | 粉红色头盔 |
[1:21:56] | I think, you know, it might just be better if you wear that every day from now on, so… | 你戴这个好些 |
[1:22:00] | OK, thank you. You’re welcome. | 很好 谢谢 真是太棒了 |
[1:22:02] | It’s perfect. | 不客气 |
[1:22:05] | So, listen, Dale, I’m, uh… | 戴尔 听着 |
[1:22:07] | I’m really sorry about everything that happened. | 对于之前的一切我真的很抱歉 |
[1:22:10] | What do you mean? For what? I had a great time. | 道什么歉? 我过得很开心 |
[1:22:13] | I mean, except for all the people dying, when they were bleeding on us and everything. | 当然 死人流血什么的 |
[1:22:17] | That wasn’t so much fun, but…you know… | 不是很好玩 |
[1:22:21] | I enjoyed every minute I got to spend with you. | 但我享受着和你度过的每一分钟 |
[1:22:23] | Dale… You know what? Let me just say this, | 戴尔 让我说完 |
[1:22:26] | cos I don’t know if we’re ever gonna get to spend this kind of time together again, | 因为我不知道还有没有机会在一起… |
[1:22:30] | and I want to let you know that I… | 我只想告诉你… |
[1:22:34] | I feel the same way. | 我感同身受 |
[1:22:38] | Really? Really. | 真的? 真的 |
[1:22:42] | BJ! | 傻逼! |
[1:22:45] | Oh, my God, should we go help her? | 上帝啊 我们该去帮她吗? |
[1:22:48] | Hell, no. | 不! |
[1:22:54] | Whatever. | 管它呢! |