英文名称:Only You
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | bigred007 | 总监 |
[00:43] | Ten, nine, eight, seven, six… | 十 九 八 七 六 |
[00:49] | five, four, three… | 五 四 三 |
[00:52] | two, one… | 二 一 |
[00:53] | Happy New Year! | 新年快乐 |
[00:59] | Better late than never. Better late than never. | 迟做总比不做好 迟做总比不做好 |
[01:00] | 25 minutes to go. | 还有25分钟 |
[01:05] | Oh, my God! Would somebody kiss me, please? | 天啊 有没有人亲我一下 |
[01:07] | Right, OK. | 好的 来了 |
[01:11] | – Happy New Year. – Thanks. | -新年快乐 -谢谢 |
[01:13] | – Happy New Year. – Happy New Year. | -新年快乐 -新年快乐 |
[01:15] | Happy New Year, everyone. | 大家新年快乐 |
[01:17] | Erm…can I just say that you look absolutely fucking beautiful? | 我能说 你看起来太他妈美了吗 |
[01:21] | You look amazing. | 你看着很棒 |
[01:23] | Have you ever seen him in a kilt before? | 你以前见过他穿苏格兰短裙吗 |
[01:24] | No, no. | 没有 没见过 |
[01:26] | ♪ Should auld acquaintance be forgot ♪ | ♪ 岂能忘记旧时朋友 ♪ |
[01:28] | ♪ And never brought to mind ♪ | ♪ 心中能不怀想 ♪ |
[01:31] | Glass down, come on. | 放下杯子 一起来 |
[01:32] | ♪ Should auld acquaintance be forgot ♪ | ♪ 岂能忘记旧时朋友 ♪ |
[01:35] | Do you know it? | 你知道吗 |
[01:36] | No. | 不 |
[01:37] | ♪ For the sake of auld long syne ♪ | ♪ 友谊地久天长 ♪ |
[01:42] | – For friendship! – I love you! | -友谊万岁 -我爱你 |
[01:45] | Have we done each other? | 咱们抱过了吗 |
[01:47] | – No! – Shall we do another one? | -没有 -那再抱一下吧 |
[01:49] | – Yeah. – Happy New Year. | -好啊 -新年快乐 |
[01:51] | – My brother is so in love with you. – You always say that, Carly. | -我哥哥非常爱你 -你总这么说 卡莉 |
[01:55] | He salivates when he looks at you. | 他看到你就垂涎三尺 |
[01:57] | He’s besotted. | 他被你迷住了 |
[01:59] | And he’s a catch. | 他可很抢手的 |
[02:00] | He’s 40. He’s ready to settle down. | 40岁 准备安定下来 |
[02:03] | And he’s a lawyer. | 并且 还是个律师 |
[02:05] | How old are you again, Elena? | 你多大来着 爱琳娜 |
[02:07] | He’s the whole shebang. | 他就是完美男人 |
[02:08] | 35. | 35岁 |
[02:10] | – I thought you were younger than that. – No. | -你看起来年轻多了 -没有 |
[02:12] | Apparently he’s very impressive in the sack. | 毫无疑问他床上功夫了得 |
[02:14] | Oh, shut up! | 别说了 |
[02:16] | I think you should go on a date with him. | 我觉得你该跟他约会的 |
[02:17] | I think we don’t have that connection. | 我跟他没有那种感觉 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1131个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:163个,六级词汇:88个,GRE词汇:94个,托福词汇:133个,考研词汇:177个,专四词汇:147个,专八词汇:25个, 所有生词标注共:326个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:19] | Can she just sleep with him? | 她可以只跟他上床吗 |
[02:21] | Ah! I suppose so. | 我觉得行 |
[02:23] | I think I just want a wedding. | 我就是想参加婚礼 |
[02:26] | I’m trying to manipulate you into becoming my sister-in-law. | 我一直很想让你成为我的嫂子 |
[02:29] | I am already your sister. | 我已经是你的姐妹了 |
[02:30] | OK, well, fuck him, then. | 那好 去睡他 然后 |
[02:32] | Enjoy. | 享受过程 |
[02:33] | But just send him a little text message afterwards | 但是记得事后给他发个短信 |
[02:35] | saying he’s got a massive cock. | 就说他小兄弟很大 |
[02:38] | just so his ego isn’t bruised. | 这样才不伤他自尊 |
[02:41] | I’m very protective of my big brother. | 我很维护我哥哥的 |
[02:43] | Hi, Siobhan. Your parents just called. Sorry, sorry. | 西沃恩 你父母刚打电话 抱歉 抱歉 |
[02:46] | Er…your parents just called. They need to get back. | 你父母刚刚打电话说 他们要回去了 |
[02:50] | What time is it? | 几点了现在 |
[02:51] | – Quarter to two. – No, you are not breaking up the party! | -1点45 -你不能破坏我们的聚会 |
[02:54] | Actually, I’m going with you. | 事实上 我打算跟你一起走 |
[02:55] | No, no, no, Elena. You are not going. | 不 不 不行 爱琳娜 你不能走 |
[02:58] | Why is everyone going? | 为什么大家都要走了 |
[03:00] | Are you sure you don’t wanna stay? | 你真的不留下来吗 |
[03:01] | I’ll just kick Shane onto the sofa | 我把肖恩赶到沙发上 |
[03:03] | and you can have the spare bed. | 你就可以睡床了 |
[03:05] | I’m happy to share the spare. | 我很乐意睡沙发 |
[03:09] | OK, darling, well, listen. | 好吧 亲爱的 听着 |
[03:11] | Text me when you get in, so I know you’re safe. | 到家跟我说一声 我要知道你安全了 |
[03:13] | Or I’ll worry. | 否则我会担心的 |
[03:26] | Hey! Hey! | 停车 嘿 |
[03:47] | Hey. I’m sorry, he saw me first. I was right there. | 抱歉 他先看见我的 我就在那 |
[03:50] | – Sorry. I’m going… – No. No, no. | -抱歉 我要去 -不 不 不 |
[03:53] | I seen him first. | 我先看到的是他 |
[03:56] | I was right there with my arm like that. | 我就站那 一直伸着手 |
[03:59] | Sorry, sweetheart, I never seen you. | 抱歉 亲爱的 我没看见你 |
[04:01] | OK. Whatever. | 好吧 无所谓了 |
[04:03] | Have a happy New Year. | 祝你新年快乐 |
[04:05] | He saw me first just for you to know. | 只是你要知道 他先看见我的 |
[04:07] | – Hey, Hey. – No! | -嘿 等一下 -不了 |
[04:09] | – Take the taxi. – No, you can take it. | -你坐这辆吧 -不 还是你坐吧 |
[04:11] | No, you can take it. | 不了 你坐吧 |
[04:14] | – How’s… – So, were you.. | -你怎么 -所以 你 |
[04:15] | – Sorry. – Sorry. | -你先说 -抱歉 |
[04:17] | I was just gonna ask if you had a nice New Year. | 我刚刚只是想问你新年夜过得如何 |
[04:19] | Yeah, thank you. | 挺好的 谢谢 |
[04:22] | Er…l went to a friend’s house, | 我去了朋友家 |
[04:23] | and we just basically got drunk, so it was fun. | 大家基本都喝醉了 挺开心 |
[04:27] | How about yours? | 你呢 |
[04:29] | I was DJ-ing so I had to stay sober. | 我是个DJ 所以要保持清醒 |
[04:33] | I didn’t know you had to stay sober | 我不知道打碟的时候 |
[04:35] | if you were a DJ. You just do like… | 不能喝醉 你只需要像这样 |
[04:37] | Like this and this. | 像这样 再这样 |
[04:41] | There’s actually a lot more to it than meets the eye. | 实际上不只是那样 |
[04:43] | – There is a lot to coordinate. – Really? | -有很多东西要协调起来 -是吗 |
[04:45] | – Yeah. – Like what? | -对 -比如 |
[04:47] | Like… I mean, there’s… | 就像 我是说 |
[04:51] | There’s the tracks and level and… | 有音轨 音量 还有 |
[04:54] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[05:02] | Are you a good DJ? | 你是个厉害的DJ吗 |
[05:04] | I dunno. | 我也不知道 |
[05:07] | I’m Jake, by the way. | 对了 我叫杰克 |
[05:11] | Do you mind opening the window? | 你能开一下窗户吗 |
[05:13] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[05:18] | I think I’m feeling sick. | 我感觉很难受 |
[05:21] | S-Sorry? | 什么 |
[05:22] | I’m feeling sick. | 我感觉很恶心 |
[05:24] | Are you actually gonna be sick? | 你是不是要吐了 |
[05:28] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m gonna be sick. | 对 对 我要吐了 |
[05:29] | Excuse me, mate? | 停下车 司机 |
[05:37] | – Are you OK? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[05:40] | If you just, erm… stick your fingers down your throat… | 你就 把手指伸进喉咙里 |
[05:42] | Like, it always helps me. You just get it | 我就这么做的 只要你吐出来 |
[05:45] | all out and you’ll feel better. | 就会好很多了 |
[05:46] | Yeah, but, no, it doesn’t work with me. | 是 但这对我没用 |
[05:49] | – I tried before, and… – Ok. | -我试过了而且 -好吧 |
[05:51] | I think I’m just go… I’m gonna walk home. | 我想我得走了 我还是走回家吧 |
[05:54] | Like, the fresh air, it’s… | 呼吸新鲜空气 |
[05:56] | – Ok. – Good. | -好 -好的 |
[05:57] | – Will you be all right on your own? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -你一个人可以吗 -可以 可以 |
[05:59] | – I just need to walk. – You don’t want me to walk with you? | -我只是需要走走 -需要我陪你吗 |
[06:02] | – No, it’s fine. Thank you so much. – Are you sure? | -不 我可以 很感谢 -你行吗 |
[06:04] | No, no, no. Thank you, it’s fine. It’s OK. | 不了 谢谢 我真的可以 没事的 |
[06:06] | Uh…thank you, and I’m sorry about before. | 谢谢你 之前的事很抱歉 |
[06:10] | – I’m sorry. – Ok. | -对不起 -没事的 |
[06:14] | Happy New Year. | 新年快乐 |
[06:16] | Yeah, Happy New Year. | 新年快乐 |
[06:18] | Thanks for sharing the cab. | 谢谢你愿意拼车 |
[06:58] | – This is a really nice apartment. – Thank you. | -这公寓超棒 -谢谢 |
[07:01] | Hove you got it all to yourself, or… have you got flat mates? | 你是自己住 还是说 有室友 |
[07:05] | Oh, no, no, it’s just me. | 不 我自己住 |
[07:07] | Cool. | 那真棒 |
[07:11] | How long have you been here? | 你在这住多久了 |
[07:13] | Like, ten years, maybe? | 十年了吧 我记着 |
[07:15] | – Ten years? Wow. – Yeah. | -十年了啊 -对啊 |
[07:16] | I rented it, and then the owner died, | 开始是租的 后来房东去世了 |
[07:18] | so I bought it. | 我就买下来了 |
[07:20] | So, how old are you? | 那你多大了 |
[07:23] | How old are you? | 你又多大了呢 |
[07:25] | – 26. – OK. How old do you think I am? | -我26 -好吧 你觉得我多大呢 |
[07:29] | My age? Or maybe…older? | 跟我一样 或者 可能大一点 |
[07:32] | Er…28? | 28岁吗 |
[07:33] | – 29? – 29’s good. | -29 -29很好 |
[07:35] | Good. Good for what? | 很好 好在哪 |
[07:38] | – For nothing. – For nothing? | -没什么 -什么没什么 |
[07:39] | – Sorry. I meant… – It’s no… not nice? | – 抱歉 我是说 -不够 不够好吗 |
[07:41] | Erm…l read recently that women | 我最近读到关于女性 |
[07:43] | are in their sexual peak in their 30s. | 在30岁左右达到性高峰 |
[07:48] | Apparently. I don’t know… | 据说吧 我也不懂 |
[07:50] | – I’m there. – Sorry, I don’t know. | -我就是这个阶段 -抱歉 我不知道 |
[07:53] | You’ve got a wicked record collection. | 你收藏唱片的风格很怪 |
[07:57] | Erm…it was my dad’s collection. | 那是我爸爸的收藏 |
[08:00] | He’s a musician. | 他是个音乐家 |
[08:06] | He’s got great taste. | 他的品味很棒 |
[08:08] | Yeah, it’s… it’s his one good quality, actually. | 是的 实际上 这是他唯一的优点 |
[08:15] | I love this album. | 我爱这张专辑 |
[08:24] | – I need to go to the toilet. – Ok. | -我得去一下洗手间 -好 |
[08:48] | ♪ Oh my baby baby ♪ | ♪ 我的宝贝 ♪ |
[08:55] | ♪ I want you so it scares me to death ♪ | ♪ 我想要你 怕得要死 ♪ |
[09:01] | ♪ I can’t say any more than I love you ♪ | ♪ 除了爱你我不知道还能说什么 ♪ |
[09:08] | ♪ Everything else is a waste of breath… ♪ | ♪ 其他话语都显得苍白 ♪ |
[09:14] | Jake! You’re waking my neighbours. | 杰克 你把我邻居都要吵醒了 |
[09:16] | – You don’t care? – No. | -你不在乎吗 -不 |
[09:19] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[09:20] | You know this isn’t a love song? | 你知道吗 这并不是首情歌 |
[09:22] | It’s about him being cheated on by his girlfriend and… | 而是关于被女友欺骗 |
[09:26] | and he can’t forgive her. | 他无法原谅她的歌 |
[09:28] | And then the memory just keeps, like, coming back to haunt him. | 然后这段记忆就一直萦绕在他的脑海里 |
[09:33] | Poor Elvis. | 可怜的埃尔维斯 |
[09:36] | – It’s a wicked song, though. – Yeah. | -这歌有点奇怪 -确实 |
[09:38] | ♪ Be careful darling you might fall ♪ | ♪ 小心 亲爱的 你会沉沦 ♪ |
[09:44] | ♪ I want you ♪ | ♪ 我想要你 ♪ |
[09:47] | ♪ I woke up and one of us was crying ♪ | ♪ 我醒来时 总有人在哭泣 ♪ |
[09:52] | ♪ I want you ♪ | ♪ 我想要你 ♪ |
[09:54] | ♪ You said, “Young man, I do believe you’re dying” ♪ | ♪ 你说年轻人 我信你即将死去 ♪ |
[09:59] | ♪ I want you ♪ | ♪ 我想要你 ♪ |
[10:02] | ♪ If you need a second opinion, as you seem to do these days ♪ | ♪ 若你需要忠告 像你现在那样 ♪ |
[10:08] | ♪ I want you ♪ | ♪ 我想要你 ♪ |
[10:10] | ♪ You can look in my eyes and you can count the ways ♪ | ♪ 看着我的眼睛 说不尽的爱你 ♪ |
[10:23] | ♪ I want you ♪ | ♪ 我想要你 ♪ |
[10:25] | ♪ Did you mean to tell me but seem to forget? ♪ | ♪ 你是否想说什么 但是忘了 ♪ |
[10:31] | ♪ I want you ♪ | ♪ 我想要你 ♪ |
[10:33] | ♪ Since when were you so generous and inarticulate? ♪ | ♪ 从何时起 你变得慷慨又少语 ♪ |
[10:39] | ♪ I want you ♪ | ♪ 我想要你 ♪ |
[10:41] | ♪ It’s knowing that he knows you now after only guessing ♪ | ♪ 我猜他认识你 现在终于确定 ♪ |
[10:48] | ♪ It’s the thought of him undressing you ♪ | ♪ 一想到他会脱下你的衣服 ♪ |
[10:52] | ♪ Or you undressing ♪ | ♪ 或是你主动脱掉 ♪ |
[11:07] | ♪ I want you ♪ | ♪ 我想要你 ♪ |
[11:14] | ♪ I want you ♪ | ♪ 我想要你 ♪ |
[11:22] | ♪ I want you ♪ | ♪ 我想要你 ♪ |
[11:34] | Morning. | 早安 |
[11:35] | – Hey. – Sorry. | -嘿 -抱歉 |
[11:37] | No. How are you? | 没事 你怎么样 |
[11:40] | I’m all right. How about you? | 我很好 你呢 |
[11:42] | I’m hungover. | 我还在宿醉 |
[11:46] | – You want some coffee? – Oh, yeah, I’d love one. | -要不要咖啡 -好 我想要一杯 |
[11:48] | – Black coffee? – Yeah, that’s fine. | -黑咖啡吗 -可以 这就不错 |
[11:53] | Have you got a busy day ahead, or…? | 你今天忙吗 还是 |
[11:55] | Hmm, yeah. | 忙 |
[11:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:01] | I have some work to do. | 我有工作要做 |
[12:03] | – Shit. – Yeah. | -真糟糕 -对啊 |
[12:05] | When do you go back? | 你什么时候回去 |
[12:07] | Wednesday. | 周三 |
[12:12] | And back to reality, yeah? | 回到现实 是吗 |
[12:15] | Back to reality. | 回到现实 |
[12:19] | So, er…last night was fun. | 昨晚 很开心 |
[12:21] | Mm-hm. Yeah. | 挺好 |
[12:23] | Oh, yeah. | 那就好 |
[12:28] | – Yeah. – Ok. | -再见 -好 |
[12:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:05] | – Happy New Year! – Happy New Year! | -新年快乐 -新年快乐 |
[14:03] | – How are you? – I’m good. | -最近怎样 -不错 |
[14:07] | – Wanna walk? – Yeah. | -一起走走吗 -好啊 |
[14:18] | I like all your stuff. | 我喜欢你所有的东西 |
[14:20] | It’s like a proper home. | 这才像个家 |
[14:24] | What are you doing now? | 你在这干嘛 |
[14:28] | l could go. | 我可以走 |
[14:31] | Or I could stay, it’s up to you. | 也可以留下 由你定 |
[14:33] | – Whatever you want. – Up to you. | -怎样都行 -你定吧 |
[14:39] | I mean, it looks quite cold outside. | 我是说 外面看起来很冷 |
[14:42] | It’s very cold outside. | 外面很冷 |
[14:44] | So I might… | 所以我就… |
[14:47] | Just stay. | 留下吧 |
[14:53] | Stay. | 留下 |
[14:54] | Stay. | 留下 |
[15:01] | Stay, stay, stay, stay. | 留下陪着我 |
[15:06] | Stay! | 不准走 |
[15:34] | I want all the details. I want to know everything. | 我要知道所有细节 所有东西 |
[15:37] | He’s just a really nice guy. | 他就是个很好的人 |
[15:39] | What does he do? | 他做什么的 |
[15:41] | He’s doing a PhD. | 还在读博士 |
[15:43] | How old is he? | 几岁 |
[15:45] | – 26. – Wow. Fantastic! | -26岁 -真的吗 太棒了 |
[15:49] | I’m jealous. So, the sex is fucking amazing? | 我都嫉妒了 你们床上一定很刺激吧 |
[15:53] | So, is it just, like, a casual thing, or…? | 所以只是约炮吗 |
[15:57] | Actually, he’s about to move in with me. | 其实 他准备搬过来一起住了 |
[15:59] | Oh, my God. Really? | 我的天 真的吗 |
[16:01] | – Yeah. – How come? | -是的 -怎么决定的 |
[16:04] | Because he stayed over and he hasn’t left yet, really, | 因为他在我这过夜了 到现在还没走 |
[16:07] | so we’re gonna get his stuff this weekend. | 我们打算周末把他的东西拿过来 |
[16:09] | – Oh, my God. – Yeah. | -我的天啊 -没错 |
[16:11] | This is amazing. This is fantastic news! | 不可思议 真是个好消息 |
[16:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:15] | I can’t wait to meet him. | 我已经迫不及待想见见他了 |
[16:17] | – I’ll bring him over. – Yes, please. | -我会带他过来 -一定要 |
[16:19] | Ok. | 好 |
[16:19] | Does he mind being with an older woman? | 他会在意你比他大吗 |
[16:22] | No, he doesn’t care. | 不 他不在意 |
[16:24] | Ok. | 好的 |
[16:26] | For fuck’s sake. | 老天啊 |
[16:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:33] | – Hi. – Hey. | -下午好 -下午好 |
[16:35] | I’ve been texting you, you git. Where have you been? | 我给你发了好多短信 跑哪去了 |
[16:39] | Is there something wrong with the lock? I couldn’t get my key in. | 锁坏了吗 钥匙插不进去 |
[16:42] | Yeah, it’s Glynne, the fuckwit. He locked us out. | 是格莱茵搞的 把我们锁外面了 |
[16:45] | Hey, man, how’s it hanging? | 兄弟 最近怎么样 |
[16:47] | Yeah, sorry. Elena, Glynne. Glynne, Elena. | 这位是爱琳娜 这位是格莱茵 |
[16:49] | – Hi. – Er…and this is Zoe. | -你好 -还有这位是佐伊 |
[16:51] | Hi. | 你好 |
[16:53] | So you’re just here to collect your stuff? | 你只是过来打包东西吗 |
[16:54] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 |
[16:58] | And…all of this are things you have in the world? | 然后 这就是你所有的东西吗 |
[17:05] | I like to be able to fit my life into a suitcase. | 我喜欢能随时提个箱子就走 |
[17:10] | Do you play the guitar? | 你会弹吉他吗 |
[17:12] | I’m not very good. | 我不太会 |
[17:13] | – Show me. -No. | -弹给我听听 -不要 |
[17:15] | – Entertain me. – No. | -让我开心开心 -不要 |
[17:16] | – Please? – Ok. | -求你了 -好吧 |
[17:24] | – Are you very excited? – Ok. | -你兴奋吗 -好吧 |
[17:26] | I’m not very good at finger-picking cos I’ve got fat fingers. | 我手指粗所以不太会指弹 |
[17:48] | Er…come in. | 请进 |
[17:52] | Erm…you left these in my room. | 你把这些衣服忘在我房间了 |
[17:57] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[18:08] | Er…we should get packing. | 我们该收拾东西了 |
[18:12] | Let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[18:19] | OK, you’re on T-shirts. | 你负责收拾衬衫 |
[18:21] | So, when did it stop? | 你们什么时候分的手 |
[18:24] | Elena, it never started. | 爱琳娜 我跟她从来没好过 |
[18:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:31] | Maybe you shouldn’t be doing this, Jake. | 你不用非要这么做 杰克 |
[18:35] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:36] | Maybe you’re not ready for a proper relationship. | 也许你还没准备好开始一段认真的关系 |
[18:39] | – What do you mean? That’s stupid. – ls it? | -什么意思 这么想很蠢 -是吗 |
[18:41] | – Yes. – Is it? | -对 -是吗 |
[18:43] | That’s very, very stupid. | 这样想非常蠢 |
[18:49] | Not coming. I’m not coming. | 不搬了 我不搬了 |
[18:52] | Look what I’m doing. | 看我把东西都扔了 |
[19:08] | Your dad looks so nice. | 你爸看起来人很好 |
[19:12] | I can’t wait for you to meet him. | 我等不及让他见你了 |
[19:14] | He’s gonna love you. | 他会喜欢你的 |
[19:16] | Do you think so? | 真的吗 |
[19:21] | Your mum was beautiful. | 你妈真漂亮 |
[19:26] | My parents, they were crazy. They were like children. | 我父母很疯 他们就像孩子 |
[19:29] | I had to put them in different rooms so they wouldn’t fight. | 只要他们同处一室就会吵架 |
[19:35] | My dad was having affairs all the time, | 我爸总是在搞外遇 |
[19:37] | and my mum was just pretending like nothing was happening. | 我妈却一直装作若无其事 |
[19:41] | Sounds shitty. | 听起来很糟 |
[19:42] | I don’t see why anyone would want to get married. | 我不懂为什么有人会想结婚 |
[19:49] | How old are you here? | 你这时候几岁 |
[19:55] | – I think eight. – Eight? | -8岁吧 -8岁吗 |
[19:58] | Eight. | 8岁 |
[20:05] | Jake. | 杰克 |
[20:07] | Elena. | 爱琳娜 |
[20:09] | I have a confession. | 我要坦白 |
[20:16] | What is it? | 坦白什么事 |
[20:18] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[20:22] | just cos you said confession. | 因为你说要坦白 |
[20:25] | So now I have to hear it. | 所以我必须知道是什么 |
[20:27] | – It’s no… – Yeah, you have to tell me. | -什么都没有 -必须说 |
[20:30] | You’re gonna have to tell me now. | 你现在必须说了 |
[20:32] | Don’t you dare use the photos. | 你竟敢利用那些照片 |
[20:35] | They are memories, not weapons. | 那些只是回忆 不是武器 |
[20:37] | Give it here. Give it back. | 给我 还给我 |
[20:40] | Tell me. Confess. You have to confess. | 快说 坦白 你必须坦白 |
[20:43] | You have to confess! | 你必须坦白 |
[20:49] | I will tickle! | 我要挠痒了 |
[20:51] | Tell me! | 快说 |
[20:53] | Tell me! | 快说 |
[20:58] | – Not telling you anything! – You have to tell me! | -我就不告诉你 -你必须告诉我 |
[21:01] | You have to. | 必须说 |
[21:05] | What… What if I am a little bit older than… | 如果我的岁数比我告诉你的 |
[21:09] | …than I said I was? | 还要大一点呢 |
[21:14] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:16] | Like I’m not 29. | 比如说我不是29岁 |
[21:23] | How old are you? | 那你几岁了 |
[21:28] | 32. | 32岁 |
[21:33] | – You’re 32? – Mm-hm. | -你32岁了吗 -嗯 |
[21:57] | I… | 我… |
[21:59] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[22:03] | I don’t care how old you are. | 我不在乎你多大了 |
[22:06] | You’re gorgeous. | 你美极了 |
[22:17] | Ok. | 那好 |
[22:24] | Jake? | 杰克 |
[22:30] | Jake… | 杰克 |
[22:39] | Jake, what if I was a little bit older than 32? | 杰克 如果我不止32岁了呢 |
[22:48] | Like… | 比如 |
[22:50] | 33? | 33岁 |
[22:57] | Or four… 34? | 或者34岁 |
[23:01] | Or 35? | 甚至35岁呢 |
[23:19] | OK, how old are you? | 好吧 到底几岁了 |
[23:26] | You’re freaked out, right? | 你被吓坏了 对吧 |
[23:31] | I’m not freaked out. It’s just… | 我没被吓坏 只是… |
[23:34] | you’ve aged six years in, like, four hours. | 你在4个小时之内长了6岁 |
[23:40] | It’s quite unusual. | 这也太不寻常了 |
[23:49] | So, what now? | 所以怎样 |
[23:55] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[24:02] | I’m gonna be 40 when you are 30. | 等你到30岁的时候 我就40岁了 |
[24:08] | So? | 所以呢 |
[24:12] | So, you don’t wanna be with a 40-year-old woman | 所以 等你到30岁的时候 |
[24:17] | when you are just 30. | 你不会想跟一个40岁的女人在一起的 |
[24:21] | Why not? I think you’ll be incredible when you’re 40. | 为什么呢 我觉得你那时候也会很美的 |
[24:24] | It’s not about me. It’s about you. | 不是我的事 是你 |
[24:26] | You are going to want to fuck 25-year-old girls. | 你会想要跟25岁的女孩上床 |
[24:33] | So…what are you saying? | 所以 你在说什么 |
[24:36] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[24:39] | Are you saying you wanna break up with me? | 你是想分手吗 |
[24:41] | No. I’m saying if you want to break up with me… | 不 我是在说如果你想分手的话 |
[24:47] | …l get it. | 我能理解 |
[25:03] | I couldn’t break up with you even if I wanted to. | 即便我想 我也没法跟你分手的 |
[25:10] | We were made for each other. | 我们是天造地设的恋人 |
[25:14] | I mean, like, literally… | 我是说 |
[25:19] | …our parents met… | 我们的父母相遇 |
[25:22] | …and then they had us… | 生了我们 |
[25:25] | …and then we met. | 然后我们再相遇 |
[25:29] | We were made for each other. | 我们就是天造地设的一对 |
[25:34] | You’re everything I’ve ever wanted. | 你就是我想要的一切 |
[26:09] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:12] | Jake, do you wanna go and sit down there? | 杰克 可以坐那里吗 |
[26:18] | You know what? I mean, he’s sleeping… | 你猜怎么着 我是说 他在睡觉 |
[26:21] | He’s waking up. | 他醒了 |
[26:23] | Not decided yet. | 还没想好呢 |
[26:24] | – I made the pie. – I can’t take any credit for this. | -派是我做的 -我抢不了你的功劳 |
[26:26] | – Spent all day. – Yeah, it’s my final year, yeah. | -我做了一天 -对 我明年就毕业了 |
[26:29] | And then what, do you look for a job? | 然后呢 你会找份工作吗 |
[26:32] | What kind of job would you like, ideally? | 你理想的工作是什么 |
[26:34] | – Like, dream job? – God… | -比如理想职业之类 -天啊 |
[26:37] | Does it feel like you’re talking to your in-laws? | 你会不会感觉像在跟亲戚们聊天 |
[26:39] | – No, were just interested. – There’s various options, really. | -只是好奇罢了 -实际上有很多选择 |
[26:42] | Can you be a marine biologist in Glasgow? | 你会去格拉斯哥当海洋生物学家吗 |
[26:44] | Carly, I think the idea’s to be | 卡莉 我觉得 |
[26:46] | out at sea, not stuck in an office. | 能出海比在办公室坐着好多了 |
[26:48] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道啊 |
[26:50] | The most exciting sort of jobs are in New Zealand and Canada. | 最有意思的工作在新西兰和加拿大那边 |
[26:54] | Ah, right. So you’re going to emigrate, then? | 这样 所以你要移民了吗 |
[26:57] | Yeah, maybe. I don’t know, actually. | 可能吧 其实我也不确定 |
[26:59] | And have you discussed this with Elena yet? | 你和爱琳娜讨论过这事了吗 |
[27:03] | No, not yet. | 不 还没有 |
[27:05] | I play football. Once a week, usually. | 我一般每周踢一次足球 |
[27:08] | – You should make it twice. – No, in fact, | -你该去两次 -不 实际上 |
[27:09] | three times whilst you still can. | 趁你还能踢的时候至少该去三次 |
[27:11] | Whilst you’ve got the knees that work. | 在你的膝盖还没出毛病的时候 |
[27:12] | You sound like such an old man. | 你听起来就像个老头子 |
[27:13] | You sound like an old man. | 说得好像你已经老了一样 |
[27:15] | Connor, we are old. We’re middle-aged. | 康纳 我们老了 已经中年了 |
[27:17] | It’s all downhill from here. | 身体开始走下坡了 |
[27:21] | Guys, top up? Top up? | 兄弟们 满上 满上 |
[27:23] | …after Ella Rose, it was a nightmare for me. | 在埃拉·罗丝之后 就是我的噩梦了 |
[27:29] | Jake. Jake, just leave those, seriously. | 杰克 放那就好了 真的 |
[27:33] | – Mark will do it. – It’s cool, it’s cool. | -马克会弄的 -没事 |
[27:35] | He needs to burn off the energy. | 他正好干点活消化一下 |
[27:37] | Maybe you should go and burn off some energy. | 你才需要干点活消化一下 |
[27:40] | – He’s a guest. – Can you take him? | -他是客人 -能帮我抱一下吗 |
[27:48] | Shall we go? | 我们能走了吗 |
[27:49] | Why do you wanna go? | 为什么想走呢 |
[27:51] | It’s a little bit weird. | 感觉很奇怪 |
[27:53] | Is it weird? | 很奇怪吗 |
[27:55] | A bit grown-up. | 太成熟了 |
[27:59] | I am a grown-up. | 我就是成年人啊 |
[28:07] | Hey, guys, get a room | 你们去开个房吧 |
[28:09] | Jesus! I make my sandwiches in there. | 天哪 这可是我做三明治的地方 |
[28:12] | – What are you thinking? – Nothing. | -你在想什么 -没什么 |
[28:19] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[28:22] | I was just… I was thinking… | 我 我在想 |
[28:26] | …we should just… just do it. | 我们 我们干脆 就去做吧 |
[28:30] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[28:32] | Have a baby. You and me. | 生个孩子 咱们 |
[28:34] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[28:38] | Are you being funny? | 你来搞笑的吗 |
[28:40] | I’m not. I’m… I’m being serious. | 我没有 我认真的 |
[28:42] | Let’s make a family. | 我们组建个家庭吧 |
[28:44] | I think we’d make a beautiful baby. | 我们的孩子一定很漂亮 |
[28:52] | We hardly know each other. | 我们还不了解对方 |
[28:54] | I don’t think that matters. | 我觉得那不重要 |
[28:56] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[28:58] | I think, why not? | 我觉得 为什么不呢 |
[29:00] | There aren’t any rules, are there? | 生孩子没有什么规矩吧 |
[29:04] | Well, you are 26. | 你才26岁 |
[29:07] | And? | 所以呢 |
[29:11] | Are you being serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[29:14] | Yeah. | 是 |
[29:18] | Yes. | 是认真的 |
[29:21] | What are you doing, Mrs. Robinson? | 你在干什么 罗宾逊夫人 |
[29:23] | Nothing. | 没做什么 |
[29:24] | – Nothing? – Uh-uh. | -没做什么吗 – 没有 |
[29:28] | just cos it seems like you’re trying to seduce me. | 看起来你就在勾引我 |
[29:32] | I am not. | 我没有 |
[29:34] | – No? – Uh-uh. | – 没有吗 – 没有 |
[29:39] | That’s weird. | 那就奇怪了 |
[29:41] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[29:56] | Seduce you? | 勾引你 |
[30:06] | Wait, wait. | 等下 |
[30:07] | What? | 什么 |
[30:11] | What? What? | 怎么 干嘛 |
[30:16] | Lets just see what happens. | 顺其自然吧 |
[30:20] | Jake… | 杰克 |
[30:28] | I’m in love with you. | 我爱上你了 |
[30:37] | – I love you. – Jake… | -我爱你 – 杰克 |
[30:39] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:52] | No. | 不 |
[33:13] | I’m late. Bye. | 我要迟到了 拜拜 |
[34:24] | Hey, Tanya, who’s this? | 谭雅 这是谁呀 |
[34:26] | Who’s this? Look. | 看看这是谁 |
[34:27] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[34:29] | Jake. How are you? | 杰克 你还好吗 |
[34:33] | – This is El. – Oh, Elena, welcome! | -这是小爱 -爱琳娜 欢迎 |
[34:36] | – Bienvenida. – Thank you. Thank you. | -欢迎 -谢谢 谢谢 |
[34:38] | Come in, come in. | 进来 |
[34:41] | Nice to see a different part of Glasgow, you know? | 很高兴看到格拉斯哥的另一面啊 |
[34:44] | And er…how’s the PhD going? | 博士读得怎么样了 |
[34:45] | Yeah. El’s whipping me into action. | 嗯 小爱在鞭策我 |
[34:48] | Thank you, Elena. | 谢谢你 爱琳娜 |
[34:50] | Well, it’s very lovely to have you here. | 很开心你今天过来 |
[34:52] | I’ve heard a lot about you. | 他经常说起你 |
[34:54] | I’ve heard a lot about you, too. | 我也经常听说你的事 |
[34:56] | – All good, I hope? – Mm. | -希望都是好话吧 -当然了 |
[34:58] | All good. | 都是好话 |
[34:59] | Habla usted espanol? | 你会说西班牙语吗 |
[35:01] | That’s very good. Very good accent. | 很好听 语音很纯正 |
[35:03] | “Do you speck Spanish?” | 你说西班牙语吗 |
[35:04] | Better than Jake. | 比杰克好多了 |
[35:05] | No, I’m brilliant. | 不可能 我聪明着呢 |
[35:07] | Uno, dos… | 一 二 |
[35:09] | You know… Tres. | 三 |
[35:11] | Between us. | 私下里说说 |
[35:12] | Uno, dos, tres… | 一 二 三 |
[35:13] | Yeah, we can get to ten between us. That’s about it, really. | 我们可以数到十 真的就像这样 |
[35:15] | It’s one of our party tricks. | 我们的派对神技之一 |
[35:17] | – That’s Jake’s mum. – Mm. | -这是杰克的妈妈 -是的 |
[35:19] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[35:21] | – And little Jake. – Look at that face. | -还有小杰克 -看看这个小脸 |
[35:23] | Yeah. So sweet! | 太可爱了 |
[35:25] | – Yeah, he’s about one there. – One year old? | -他那时大概1岁 -1岁吗 |
[35:28] | Where is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[35:30] | Er…well, we moved there when Jake was ten. | 杰克10岁的时候我们搬到那里 |
[35:34] | Jake’s granddad used to own some land | 杰克的爷爷以前有一些地 |
[35:36] | and he built that shed many years ago. | 他很多年前盖的那个小屋 |
[35:38] | I extended it and did some stuff on it. | 我把它扩建了 又盖了些别的在上面 |
[35:41] | – There, that’s me up there. – This one here? | -那个是我 – 这里的这个吗 |
[35:44] | – Yeah. – Oh, my God! | -是的 -我的天哪 |
[35:45] | Yes, smartened it up a bit and we moved in. | 稍微装修了一下我们就搬进去了 |
[35:48] | – I like that one. – Yeah. It was a beautiful place. | -我喜欢这个 -对 那个地方很美 |
[35:51] | – It looks like, I don’t know, magical. – Yeah. | -看起来 很神奇 -是的 |
[35:55] | Well, it was. | 是的 |
[35:57] | Why did you even leave? | 你们为什么离开呢 |
[35:59] | Well, Jake was growing up and | 杰克越来越大了 |
[36:01] | it used to get very cold in the winter. | 那边的冬天又特别冷 |
[36:03] | And Jules, my wife, was getting very ill at that point, so… | 我妻子朱尔斯那时候病得很重 |
[36:07] | It just wasn’t practical, really, so we had to give it up. | 它就不太实用了 我们就搬出来了 |
[36:12] | It’s a bit dull at the moment. | 这里现在有点死气沉沉的 |
[36:13] | In a couple of months, it’ll all be in flower. | 几个月之后 就会开满了花 |
[36:15] | – No, it’s great. – Beautiful. | -不 挺好的 -会很美 |
[36:17] | Will it still take my weight? | 它能撑得住我的重量吗 |
[36:19] | Yeah, should do. Go on, give it a go. | 是的 应该可以 试试吧 |
[36:20] | “Should do.” | 应该可以 |
[36:23] | Filling me with confidence. | 给我加油 |
[36:25] | We could stay longer now we’re here. | 我们既然来了 可以多呆一会 |
[36:28] | – If you want. – I’d love to. | – 如果你想的话 – 我很想 |
[36:30] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[36:37] | That bedroom is so funny. | 这个卧室太好笑了 |
[36:39] | Like, how you were growing up here… | 你是怎么在这长大的 |
[36:41] | So, you were kissing girls like this? | 你就是这样亲女孩的吗 |
[36:43] | Give me your hands. | 把你手给我 |
[36:45] | I’m gonna read your palms. | 让我给你看看手相 |
[36:49] | Let me read your palm. | 看手相 |
[36:52] | What’s this? | 怎么说 |
[36:53] | It says you’ve got a really bright future. | 你会有一个光明的未来的 |
[37:00] | Get in the covers! | 进被子里 |
[37:11] | – I have to pee. – No! No, no, no. | -我要上厕所 -不行不行 别去 |
[37:13] | What? | 什么 |
[37:14] | I think… I think you should stay still | 我觉得 你应该保持静止 |
[37:17] | and just let the sperm swim. | 让精子尽情畅游 |
[37:20] | Like, I really felt like this was the one, you know? | 我真的觉得这次一定能中 |
[37:23] | It’s like when I came, it was like… It was like… | 当我射的时候 就好像 好像 |
[37:35] | Like a rocket? | 像是火箭发射 |
[37:46] | I really want a beer. | 我真心想喝啤酒 |
[37:47] | Take it easy, it’s very, very strong. Just a sip. | 慢点喝 这个饮料很烈 小口喝 |
[37:49] | I’ll drink your glass of vino for you. | 我来替你喝酒 |
[37:51] | Nine months of non-alcoholic cocktails. | 你9个月都不能喝酒 |
[37:53] | Thank you, El. | 谢谢你 小爱 |
[37:54] | You need to tell me what to do. | 你得告诉我该做什么 |
[37:57] | I’ll give you all of my books. | 我把我所有的书都给你 |
[37:59] | Here’s to the little babe. | 敬小宝贝 |
[38:00] | OK, for this new Carly. | 敬全新的卡莉 |
[38:03] | I’m just so tired. | 我真好累啊 |
[38:05] | I just, like, fantasize about sleeping under my desk. | 我会幻想在桌子下面睡觉 |
[38:07] | And all I wanna eat is, like, cheese and chips. | 我只想吃芝士和薯条 |
[38:10] | And bread. Anything beige. | 还有面包 一切高卡路里的东西 |
[38:11] | I felt awful all the way through my pregnancies. | 我整个孕期都很难受 |
[38:14] | – For how long? – The whole way. | -多久 -一直都这样 |
[38:15] | – It’s so exciting! – Thank you. | -太令人激动了 -谢谢 |
[38:17] | And now there’s only one of us left to go. | 现在就剩下一个人了 |
[38:19] | Oh, no, come on. | 别呀 别说我 |
[38:21] | Jake’s, what, like, 14? | 杰克才14岁吧 |
[38:23] | – Shut up! – You need to give him a chance! | -别说了 -你要给他一个机会 |
[38:25] | You need to be careful, though, you know? | 你得小心一些 你知道吗 |
[38:27] | I was off the pill for two months. | 我停了两个月的药 |
[38:29] | It’s like me and my sister, seriously. | 就很像我和我姐姐 真的 |
[38:31] | Cross a man on the stairs, | 在楼梯上遇到一个男人 |
[38:32] | we’re having twins. | 我们就怀了双胞胎 |
[38:33] | No, I’m super fertile. | 真的 我真的超级肥沃 |
[38:36] | It’s a nightmare! | 真是个噩梦 |
[38:37] | Oh, it’s going to be so much fun! | 肯定会很有趣的 |
[38:39] | All of us with our babies. | 我们和我们的孩子 |
[38:40] | We should have picnics in the park. | 我们会去公园野餐 |
[38:42] | I love that. | 我喜欢 |
[38:44] | You’re gonna have a beautiful little neat bump. | 你有一个漂亮的小凸肚 |
[38:47] | I think I’m going to swell up like a balloon. | 我觉得我会像气球一样肿起来 |
[38:50] | Little butterfly, little butterfly feelings. | 有点小紧张 |
[39:45] | Hi. | 你好哇 |
[39:50] | El, I’m really tired. Sorry. | 小爱 我真的很累了 对不起 |
[39:53] | I’ve had a really long day. | 我今天过得很不顺 |
[40:07] | I’m ovulating, | 我在排卵了 |
[40:10] | so we have to do it now because it’s the time. | 我们必须要现在做 因为时间到了 |
[40:14] | Can we do it in the morning? | 早上行不行 |
[40:15] | In the morning might be too late. | 早上可能就太晚了 |
[40:17] | Oh, it’s too late that quickly? | 这么快就晚了吗 |
[40:19] | Because it’s 38 hours and | 因为只有38小时 |
[40:20] | I don’t know if I’m at the beginning | 而且我不知道我是不是刚刚开始 |
[40:22] | or at the end of the hours, | 还是已经要结束了 |
[40:23] | so I don’t know how you work that out. | 所以我不知道你到底要怎么办 |
[40:26] | So, it’s, like, now. | 所以 就是现在 |
[40:34] | It’s not weird? | 会奇怪吗 |
[40:35] | No. It’s fine. | 不会 没事 |
[40:41] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[40:55] | – No, no, just leave it. – Ok. | -别 不用脱了 -好 |
[40:57] | Let’s go. | 就这样吧 |
[41:08] | Wait. I’m gonna give you a blow job. | 等一下 我给你口一下 |
[41:10] | No, no, it’s fine. It’s good. | 不 不用 没事 我可以的 |
[41:12] | – It’s good. – You sure? | -可以的 -你确定 |
[41:14] | Yeah, ssh. | 是的 别说话 |
[41:16] | Ssh. Just don’t talk. | 别说话 |
[41:45] | – What’s wrong? – You just… | -怎么了 -你 |
[41:46] | – You didn’t look like you were into it. – What? | -你看起来不太投入 -什么 |
[41:49] | Er…l was into it. | 我挺投入的 |
[41:52] | I was into it. | 我真的投入 |
[41:54] | No, I need a wee. Hang on. | 不 我要去尿尿 等一下 |
[42:26] | l just… I don’t like switching it on like that. | 我只是 我不是个开关说开就开 |
[42:29] | – OK, I’m sorry. – It feels mechanical and weird. | – 对不起 – 这感觉既机械又奇怪 |
[42:31] | – I said it was weird. I don’t wanna do it like that again. | – 我说了很奇怪 -我再也不要这样 |
[42:34] | OK. It doesn’t matter. | 好的 没关系 |
[42:36] | Well, it does matter if we’re missing the time now. | 有关系的 我们要错过时间了 |
[42:38] | We can do it tomorrow morning. | 我们明天早上再来 |
[42:45] | So, I’m wondering, maybe there’s something wrong with me? | 我觉得 是不是我有什么问题 |
[42:53] | What could be wrong with you? You’re perfect. | 你能有什么问题 你这么完美 |
[42:56] | – No, I’m serious. – I’m serious. | -不 我是认真的 -我也是认真的 |
[43:02] | l just… I don’t think we should worry. | 我 我就是觉得我们不需要担心 |
[43:08] | In, like, a few months’ time, if I’m not pregnant, | 如果 在几个月之内我还没有怀孕的话 |
[43:11] | we should have some tests. | 我们就去做检查 |
[43:16] | Ok. | 好 |
[43:17] | You’re saying OK because you don’t think we need them. | 你敷衍我是因为你觉得我们不用去 |
[43:21] | Well, if we don’t need them, that’s a good thing, isn’t it? | 如果我们不用去 不是件好事吗 |
[43:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[44:06] | All right, Elena Aldana | 那么 艾蕾娜·阿尔达纳 |
[44:08] | and Jacoby Kendrick Wilson. | 和雅各比·肯德里克·威尔逊 |
[44:10] | You’ve both been through various tests and | 你们都做过各项检查 |
[44:12] | you’re here today to get the results, is that correct? | 今天是来拿结果的对吧 |
[44:15] | Can I have both your dates of birth? | 告诉我你们的出生日期 |
[44:16] | Mine is 10th November, erm…1980. | 我的是1980年11月10号 |
[44:20] | Jake’s, uh… | 他的 |
[44:22] | August 20…? | 8月20号吗 |
[44:24] | Uh…August 27th,1989. | 1989年8月27号 |
[44:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:28] | Tell me how long you’ve been trying to conceive. | 你们备孕多久了 |
[44:30] | – About six months. – Five-and-a-half. | -大概六个月 – 五个半月 |
[44:33] | – Elena, ever been pregnant before? – Uh-uh. | -爱琳娜 你之前怀过孕吗 -没有 |
[44:35] | Including any miscarriages, terminations? | 有过流产或者终止妊娠吗 |
[44:39] | I had an abortion. But I was, like, 18. | 我堕过一次胎 但我那时才18岁 |
[44:41] | Less than four weeks’ pregnant, I think, | 小于4周的时候 |
[44:43] | like, I hardly remember it. | 但我记不太清了 |
[44:45] | But… | 但是 |
[44:47] | Does it affect somehow? | 有什么影响吗 |
[44:50] | – Not Unless there was any complications? – No. | -除非你有什么并发症 -没有 |
[44:53] | – And you are not married? -No | -你俩没结婚吗 -没有 |
[44:55] | So, what I suggest is that as you’ve been | 我的建议是 |
[44:57] | trying to conceive for six months, | 你们已经备孕6个月了 |
[44:59] | and, Elena, you’re over 35. | 爱琳娜 你已经35岁了 |
[45:00] | You should get yourselves down on the IVF waiting list. | 你们应该把名字排在试管婴儿候诊名单上 |
[45:04] | That way if you still need to, you can | 如果有需要 你们可以 |
[45:06] | begin the IVF treatment in six months. | 在六个月后做试管婴儿 |
[45:08] | That would be the start of January next year. | 那将会在明年的一月初 |
[45:13] | Wait, sorry, but there’s nothing wrong | 等一下 抱歉 我们身体没什么问题 |
[45:17] | So why should we do, like… | 那我们为什么要这样做呢 |
[45:19] | We weren’t thinking of doing IVF, so it’s… | 我们没想过试管婴儿 所以 |
[45:22] | If you do put your names down on the list | 如果你把名字登记上 |
[45:24] | and then change your mind, | 之后改变主意了 |
[45:25] | you can always opt out. | 你们可以选择随时退出 |
[45:27] | But it’s up to you. | 但这就看你们 |
[45:34] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[45:38] | Well, I don’t know, it’s your decision. | 我不知道 这是你的决定 |
[45:41] | Well, it’s both our decisions, actually. | 事实上 这是我们共同的决定 |
[45:52] | OK, this… | 好吧 这 |
[45:55] | Maybe this isn’t how I imagined us having a baby. | 这不是我想象中我们怀孩子时的样子 |
[45:58] | Look, it doesn’t seem… | 这不像是 |
[46:00] | What? | 像是什么 |
[46:03] | Jake, how do you think I feel? | 杰克 你觉得我是怎么想的 |
[46:07] | I’ve… I’ve got no idea! | 我已经 我不知道 |
[46:09] | Well, I’m the one who has to go through the thing. | 我才是那个要经历这一切的人 |
[46:12] | Do you think this is my dream situation? | 你认为这是我梦寐以求的吗 |
[46:13] | It just doesn’t seem very romantic. | 只是看起来不太浪漫 |
[46:17] | Do you know what you sound like? Really naive. | 你知道你现在是什么样子吗 很幼稚 |
[46:19] | Like, you have this notion of this per… Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 就像你有一种 |
[46:22] | You have this notion of this perfect life, or something. | 你有这种对完美生活的执念 |
[46:24] | Right? | 对吧 |
[46:24] | Well, life is not like that. | 现实并非如此 |
[46:26] | So sorry to disappoint you. | 很抱歉让你失望了 |
[46:31] | To be honest, I don’t know what | 老实说 我不知道 |
[46:33] | we’re doing. Like, you are so young. | 我们在做什么 你太年轻了 |
[46:35] | We don’t know each other. | 我们不了解对方 |
[46:37] | Don’t laugh. We don’t know each other. | 真的 别笑 我们不了解对方 |
[46:39] | I mean, we should have never even started. | 我是说 我们根本就不该开始 |
[46:41] | It’s fucking ridiculous! | 真他妈可笑 |
[47:05] | Stop. | 停下 |
[47:08] | Stop | 别洗了 |
[47:10] | Sit down. | 来坐下 |
[47:21] | El, please don’t cry. | 小爱 求你别哭了 |
[47:23] | I’m not crying. | 我没有在哭 |
[47:25] | I’m not crying. I’m sorry. | 我没有哭 对不起 |
[47:31] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[47:32] | It’s just I don’t know anyone else involved in us having a baby. | 只是我不知道还有谁会参与进我们生孩子 |
[47:38] | – No one else is gonna be involved. – I want it to be just us. | -没有人会参与 -我只想有我们俩 |
[47:42] | It’s gonna be just us. | 只会有我们俩 |
[47:45] | It’s gonna be fine. It’s…gonna happen. | 会好的 可以怀上的 |
[47:51] | But we just have August, September, October | 但我们只剩8月 9月 10月 |
[47:54] | November, December, | 11月 12月 |
[47:55] | so five, maybe six tries. | 所以 只有五次 或者六次机会 |
[47:59] | That’s ages. | 那很久啊 |
[48:00] | We’ve got loads of time. | 我们有大把时间 |
[48:02] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[48:05] | That’s how these things work. | 事情就是这样的 |
[48:06] | They just happen when you least expect them to. | 在你最意想不到的时候发生 |
[48:09] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 好 |
[48:23] | Creo que | 我认为 |
[48:28] | Disuclpe, si eso | 如果这样 我很抱歉 |
[48:34] | I love it. | 我喜欢它 |
[48:35] | – You like it? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 非常喜欢 |
[48:40] | Vale,ahora está aqui. | 好的 他就在我旁边 |
[48:43] | Jake, she says hi. | 杰克 她跟你问好 |
[48:46] | Hola. | 你好啊 |
[48:49] | Hey, Jake, look. | 嘿 杰克 你看 |
[48:53] | For Carly’s baby. | 给卡莉的宝宝的 |
[48:56] | – Cute, huh? – Yeah, really cute. | -可爱吗 -是的 很可爱 |
[49:04] | – It doesn’t fit. – No, it fits. | -这不合适 -不 刚刚好 |
[49:06] | Wait, wait, wait. Like that. | 等会等会 就这样 |
[49:07] | It fits. | 戴着刚好 |
[49:10] | just… Right. | 只是 好吧 |
[49:11] | Pudding. | 布丁 |
[49:12] | – Come on, Jake! – Yeah. Yeah, yeah. | -杰克 来 -好的好的 |
[49:14] | – Plates.- OK. | -盘子 -好的 |
[49:16] | – Have you had enough? – Yeah | -你吃好了吗 -是的 |
[49:18] | You two? | 你们俩呢 |
[49:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[49:22] | El? Nice and warm. | 小爱 太棒了 还暖和 |
[49:24] | Andrew, do you want me to clean this up a little bit? | 安德鲁 你需要我把这些洗一下吗 |
[49:27] | – No. no. no. Don’t worry about that. – What about this? | -不用了 别担心 -那这些呢 |
[49:29] | – Hey, Andrew. – Hm? | -嘿 安德鲁 -怎么了 |
[49:30] | This is a very nice party. | 这是一个非常棒的派对 |
[49:32] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[50:57] | We don’t have to do it if you don’t want to do. | 如果你不想做 我们就不做 |
[51:02] | But we’re in this together. | 但我们是一条船上的 |
[51:06] | I’ll be with you all the way through it. | 我会一直陪着你 |
[51:17] | I want to if you want to. | 如果你想 那么我就想 |
[51:47] | Happy New Year, my darling. Happy anniversary. | 亲爱的 新年快乐 一周年快乐 |
[52:25] | Again, you come to the clinic, and you go off to theatre. | 一样的 你来到诊所 然后上手术台 |
[52:28] | You’re sedated, OK? | 你会被麻醉 |
[52:30] | So you need to have someone come with you. | 所以你需要有人陪 |
[52:32] | We go into your ovaries, and we empty each follicle in turn | 我们进入你的卵巢 依次排空每个卵泡 |
[52:35] | as we see it on the ultrasound monitor. | 正如我们在超声波上所看到的 |
[52:38] | Then the embryologists work to make your embryos. | 然后胚胎学家会努力制造出你的胚胎 |
[52:41] | Hopefully. | 希望如此 |
[52:42] | And they’ll keep in touch with you and | 他们会和你保持联系 |
[52:43] | then usually about five days later, | 通常是五天后 |
[52:45] | you come back for your embryo transfer. | 你回来做胚胎移植 |
[52:48] | What I’m gonna go and do is get your drugs, | 我要做的是帮你们拿药 |
[52:50] | and I’ll show you | 来教你 |
[52:51] | how you’re gonna do these injections, OK, at home. | 怎么在家里注射 |
[52:53] | So I’ll pop out and get them | 所以我要出去拿药 |
[52:55] | and I’ll come back in just a few minutes. | 几分钟后回来 |
[52:57] | – Great, thank you. Thanks so much. – Ok. | -好的 谢谢你 -不客气 |
[53:04] | It’s good. | 还不错 |
[53:06] | I didn’t get anything. | 我什么都没懂 |
[53:08] | It’s fine. It’s gonna sound alien, but it’ll be fine. | 没事 只是听着有点奇怪 但没关系 |
[53:12] | We just do everything she says. | 我们只需照她说的做 |
[53:15] | Make sure that you’re relaxed, calm, eating right. | 确保你心态平和 合理饮食 |
[53:39] | You’ve changed since I first met you. | 从我第一次见到你开始 你就变了 |
[53:42] | Whisky on the rocks while you shoot up, huh? | 扎针的时候一定要有加冰威士忌 对吧 |
[53:46] | I’ve got dinner for you, but I suppose | 我做好晚饭了 不过我觉得 |
[53:48] | you don’t want dinner, do you? | 你不想吃晚饭 是吗 |
[53:50] | No. I want to do this first. | 不吃 我想先做这个 |
[53:56] | That’s the problem with you junkies, | 这就是你们吸毒者的问题 |
[53:58] | drugs always come first. | 毒品总是排在第一位 |
[54:01] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[54:03] | Shut up, please. | 求你别说了 |
[54:09] | I think if you just jab it in quickly… | 我想如果你能迅速地插进去 |
[54:11] | Stop it. | 别这样 |
[54:15] | It’s super easy for you to soy. | 这对你来说超简单 |
[54:17] | I mean, you don’t have to do it. | 我是说 因为你不用这么做 |
[54:19] | Well, I was a marine for 15 years, | 我当了15年的海军 |
[54:21] | so it’s actually really easy for me to deal with pain. | 所以对我来说 疼痛真的不是问题 |
[54:25] | Yeah, I was trained to | 是的 我受过训练 |
[54:26] | inject into any orifice in my body | 我身体里任何一个洞都可以被注射 |
[54:28] | my eyeball, my arsehole… | 我的眼球 我的屁眼 |
[54:34] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[54:37] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[54:38] | What? No, Jake. | 不 杰克 停下 |
[54:40] | Don’t do it. | 不要这样做 |
[54:42] | Jake, no, wait, wait. | 杰克 不 等等 |
[54:43] | You don’t have to do it. Don’t do it. | 你不必这么做 不要这样做 |
[54:45] | Don’t do it. Don’t do it. Don’t do it. | 不要这样做 别 停下 |
[54:48] | No, please | 求你不要 |
[54:51] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[54:57] | – It hurts. That is love. | -太疼了 -不 那是爱 |
[55:00] | That is pure solidarity, that is. | 是真正的同心一体 |
[55:13] | You look how I feel, desperate to get up the road. | 你看着和我一样 不顾一切地想开溜 |
[55:16] | Yeah, me, too. I’m very tired. | 是的 我也是 我太累了 |
[55:18] | Hey, you know, I was thinking | 嘿 我在想吧 |
[55:19] | to go shopping at night after work. | 晚上下班后去购物 |
[55:21] | – You fancy it? – Yeah, sure. | -你想去吗 -是的 当然 |
[55:22] | – Great. You want a cup of tea? – Oh, no, no. | -太好了 来杯茶吗 -哦 不了 |
[55:24] | – You sure? – Yeah, sure, thank you. | -确定不要吗 -是的 谢谢 |
[55:26] | – Ok. – Bye. | -好吧 -拜拜 |
[55:35] | ♪ I’m riding down the Castlereagh ♪ | ♪ 策马沿河下 ♪ |
[55:37] | ♪ and I’m a station hand ♪ | ♪ 宁为行牧人 ♪ |
[55:40] | ♪ I’m handy with the ropin’ pole, I’m handy with a brand ♪ | ♪ 骑马牧牛 样样精通 ♪ |
[55:46] | ♪ And I can ride a rowdy colt or swing the axe all day ♪ | ♪ 朝往暮归 不觉劳苦 ♪ |
[55:53] | ♪ But there’s no demand for a station hand along the Castlereagh ♪ | ♪ 良马无伯乐 碰壁南墙 ♪ |
[55:58] | ♪ So, shift, boys, shift ♪ | ♪ 另谋出路吧 孩子们 ♪ |
[56:01] | ♪ For there isn’t the slightest doubt… ♪ | ♪ 前途坦荡 ♪ |
[56:03] | What are you cooking? | 你在煮什么呢 |
[56:05] | It’s hot. | 烫 |
[56:10] | ♪ So I saddled up my pack horse and I whistled to my dog ♪ | ♪ 引马牵犬 ♪ |
[56:16] | ♪ I made for up the country at the old jig-jog ♪ | ♪ 慢踏向村去 ♪ |
[56:20] | ♪ So, shift, boys, shift ♪ | ♪ 另谋出路吧 孩子们 ♪ |
[56:24] | ♪ For there wasn’t the slightest doubt ♪ | ♪ 前途坦荡 ♪ |
[56:26] | ♪ It’s time to take a move with the leprosy about ♪ | ♪ 这样的世道啊 是该离去了 ♪ |
[56:32] | ♪ So I saddled up my packhorse… ♪ | ♪ 不如收拾行囊 归田园 ♪ |
[56:35] | Chris, it’s El. | 你好 克里斯 我是小爱 |
[56:38] | Hey, I’m gonna be a little bit late, like, 30 minutes, I think. | 我要晚到一会儿 大概30分钟吧 |
[56:48] | ♪ I went to lllawcrra where my brother has a farm ♪ | ♪ 家兄安居 尚且投奔 ♪ |
[56:53] | ♪ He has to ask his landlord’s leave before he lifts an arm ♪ | ♪ 万事告主人 诺诺无自由 ♪ |
[56:59] | ♪ The landlord owns the countryside, man, woman, dog and cat ♪ | ♪ 男女牲畜 都归地主 ♪ |
[57:06] | ♪ And they haven’t the cheek to dare ♪ | ♪ 怯声怯气 ♪ |
[57:08] | ♪ to speck without they touch their hat ♪ | ♪ 不堪欺压 ♪ |
[57:11] | ♪ So, it’s shift, boys, shift ♪ | ♪ 另谋出路吧 孩子们 ♪ |
[57:14] | ♪ For there wasn’t the slightest doubt ♪ | ♪ 前途坦荡 ♪ |
[57:17] | ♪ Their little landlord god and I would soon have fallen out ♪ | ♪ 欺压盘剥 不堪驱使 ♪ |
[57:22] | ♪ So I saddled up my pack horse and I whistled to my dog ♪ | ♪ 引马牵犬 ♪ |
[57:29] | ♪ And I made for up the country at the old jig-jog ♪ | ♪ 慢踏向丘山 ♪ |
[57:41] | You were with her. | 你那时和她在一起 |
[57:42] | – You were with her dancing. – Definitely. | -你们一起跳舞 -对 |
[57:44] | – I got you an orange juice. – Thanks. | -我给你拿了杯橙汁 -谢谢 |
[57:46] | – Definitely. – Yeah, well, that’s true. | -对 -没错 |
[57:48] | – When? – I don’t know. Two, three months ago? | -什么时候 -我不知道 两三个月前吧 |
[57:50] | Oh, yeah. But that’s because… | 哦 是的 但那是因为 |
[57:53] | I’m gonna pop out and get some fresh air. | 我要出去透透气 |
[57:55] | Ok. | 好的 |
[58:00] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[58:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[58:04] | – When’s the next scan? – Tomorrow. | -下一次扫描是什么时候 -明天 |
[58:07] | OK, but there’s no… There’s no bad news, | 好吧 至少没有坏消息 |
[58:09] | nothing to worry about? | 没什么好担心的吧 |
[58:10] | No. | 没有 |
[58:12] | So what’s wrong? | 所以怎么了 |
[58:16] | I don’t know. Nothing. | 我也不知道 没什么 |
[58:19] | – I’m sorry. – You don’t need to be sorry. | -对不起 -你不用说对不起 |
[58:21] | – Are you cold? – Yeah. | -你冷吗 -有点 |
[58:23] | Right. | 好 |
[58:28] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走 我们回家吧 |
[58:30] | OK, so your scan looks great to me. | 不错 你的扫描结果看起来很好 |
[58:32] | Your follicles look like they’ve grown and responded, | 你的卵泡看起来像生长了一样 |
[58:35] | so I would say you’re ready to have your eggs collected. | 我认为你已经准备好收集你的卵子了 |
[58:38] | OK, so well done. | 很好 |
[58:40] | So, it’s good. | 太好了 |
[58:41] | – It’s great news. – Great news. | -这是个好消息 -的确 |
[58:42] | That’s what you want. | 正如你们所愿 |
[58:43] | I told you not to worry. | 我就说吧 不用担心 |
[58:45] | So, you know, | 是这样 |
[58:45] | that’s 24 hours off of work. | 你得24小时不能工作 |
[58:47] | You’ll be sedated that day, | 那天你会被麻醉 |
[58:48] | so you need someone actually to drive. | 所以得有人来回送你 |
[58:50] | That’s where you come in | 那天你从那里进来 |
[58:52] | and you’ll be expected to give your sample that day. | 你要提供你的精子 |
[59:36] | Hi, it’s the er…embryologist here from the GCRM. | 你好 我是来自GCRM的胚胎学家 |
[59:39] | – Yeah, how are you? – Good, thank you. | -你好吗 -我很好 谢谢你 |
[59:42] | So, you have two grade-A blastocysts, Elena. | 爱琳娜 你有两个A级囊胚 |
[59:45] | It’s a very good result. | 这是一个非常好的结果 |
[59:47] | OK. But why only two? | 好的 但为什么只有两个 |
[59:49] | I thought we had, like… | 我以为我们有 |
[59:51] | There’s always a fall-off, that’s completely normal. | 总有一个消耗 这是很正常的 |
[59:53] | Poorer ones stop developing, so only the | 较差的卵泡发育停止 所以只有 |
[59:55] | best ones make ft to day-five blastocysts. | 最好的卵泡发育到第5天 |
[59:57] | It’s perfectly normal. | 这是完全正常的 |
[1:00:00] | So, we’ll do the transfer tomorrow morning. | 那么 我们明天上午要做胚胎移植 |
[1:00:02] | You need to have comfortably full bladder. | 你得憋尿 |
[1:00:04] | Don’t wear any deodorant and your partner | 不要用除臭剂 你爱人 |
[1:00:06] | shouldn’t wear any aftershave. | 也不要用须后水 |
[1:00:08] | We’ll speak to you again | 我们会再给你打电话 |
[1:00:09] | when we’ve had a chance to see how they’re doing. | 如果有进展的话 |
[1:00:12] | Now, what we need to do is take your name and date of birth. | 现在请告诉我们你的姓名和出生日期 |
[1:00:15] | Elena Aldana. | 艾蕾娜·阿尔达纳 |
[1:00:17] | 10th November…1980. | 1980年11月10日生 |
[1:00:26] | Deep breaths in through your nose, out through your mouth. Good. | 用鼻子深吸气 用嘴巴吐气 好的 |
[1:00:30] | Now, then. This is just a mock catheter, OK? | 那接下来 这只是一个模拟导管 |
[1:00:33] | So, there’s nothing in it. Your embryos are not in it. | 这里面是空的 你的胚胎并不在里面 |
[1:00:36] | – That’s the one that hurts? – Er…it shouldn’t hurt. | -这个会疼吗 -应该不会很疼 |
[1:00:42] | Relax your muscles there. | 放松肌肉 不要紧张 |
[1:00:50] | That’s it. All right. | 就这样 很好 |
[1:00:53] | Well, I’ve just given a signal to the embryologist, | 我刚刚通知了胚胎学家 |
[1:00:57] | and she’ll load up your embryo into a real catheter, OK? | 她会把你的胚胎装进真正的导管 |
[1:01:05] | Have a look at the screen again. | 再看看屏幕 |
[1:01:09] | Now, what we do is wait for 30 seconds, | 现在我们等30秒钟 |
[1:01:11] | let everything settle down, all right? | 让一切都稳定下来 好吗 |
[1:01:14] | And then we’ll eject the embryo. | 然后我们再把胚胎推进去 |
[1:01:18] | Day one. | 第一天 |
[1:01:20] | ‘After the embryos are transferred, the cells keep dividing. | 胚胎移植后 细胞持续分裂 |
[1:01:24] | The blastocyst begins to emerge from its shell | 胚泡开始出现 |
[1:01:28] | and this process is called hatching. | 这个过程就叫孵化 |
[1:01:31] | Day two. | 第二天 |
[1:01:33] | ‘The second day is crucial because | 第二天至关重要 因为 |
[1:01:34] | this is the time when the embryo | 这是胚胎 |
[1:01:36] | begins to attach itself to the uterine lining | 开始着床的时候 |
[1:01:46] | Day three. | 第三天 |
[1:01:47] | ‘On this day, the blastocyst continues to grow. | 在这一天 胚泡继续生长 |
[1:01:53] | The woman may have fight bleeding and spotting on this day. | 女性可能会出血和爆痘 |
[1:02:00] | Day four. | 第四天 |
[1:02:02] | ‘On the fourth day, the blastocyst | 在第四天 胚泡 |
[1:02:04] | continues to dig deeper into the uterus. | 会继续深入子宫 |
[1:02:08] | Fight bleeding may continue as the embryo | 可能会继续流血 因为胚胎 |
[1:02:10] | invades the endometrial blood vessels. | 入侵子宫内膜血管 |
[1:02:15] | Day five. | 第五天 |
[1:02:16] | ‘On the fifth day, implantation is considered complete. | 到第五天 胚胎植入就基本完成了 |
[1:02:21] | The embryo is developing vigorously. | 胚胎发育旺盛 |
[1:02:26] | Look at that little outfit, looking so tiny like that. | 看看那件小衣服 看起来那么小 |
[1:02:30] | I’m gonna check something. | 我要去查个东西 |
[1:02:35] | What does it mean if you feel nothing? | 如果你没有任何感觉 那意味着什么 |
[1:02:37] | – I don’t know. – Does it mean it hasn’t worked? | -我不知道 -是不是意味着没有成功 |
[1:02:40] | I don’t know, Jake. | 我不知道 杰克 |
[1:02:41] | – You need to take it easy. – I am taking it easy. | -你得放轻松点 -我很放松 |
[1:02:51] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:02:56] | No, no, I’ll do it. It’s fine. | 没事 没事 我可以的 |
[1:02:58] | You have to turn this off. | 你必须关掉这个 |
[1:03:00] | I know. It’s fine. | 我知道 没事的 |
[1:03:02] | See, it’s fine. | 瞧 没事 |
[1:03:05] | Day six. | 第六天 |
[1:03:07] | ‘The growing embryo triggers | 不断生长的胚胎使得 |
[1:03:10] | the release of HCG into the bloodstream. | HCG在血液中释放 |
[1:03:14] | This is a hormone that is produced by the specialized cells | 这是一种由特殊细胞产生的激素 |
[1:03:20] | which will form the placenta. | 这种特殊细胞会形成胎盘 |
[1:03:25] | Day seven. | 第七天 |
[1:03:26] | The fetal development is confectioning, | 胎儿正逐步发育成型 |
[1:03:30] | and the embryo continues to develop quickly. | 胚胎继续快速地发育 |
[1:03:34] | ‘As the placenta begins to take shape, | 随着胎盘的逐步成型 |
[1:03:39] | It continues to release more HCG into the bloodstream. | 它继续在血液中释放更多的HCG |
[1:03:57] | Day eight. | 第八天 |
[1:03:58] | More HC… CG is released into the blood, | 更多的HCG释放到血液中 |
[1:04:02] | ‘as fetal development continues | 随着胎儿的继续生长 |
[1:04:04] | and the placenta begins to function | 和胎盘开始发挥作用 |
[1:04:10] | So, it was a long interview, basically. | 简而言之 面试的时间很长 |
[1:04:12] | It lasted, like, two hours. | 持续了差不多两小时 |
[1:04:15] | And there were two of them and they did, | 有两个人 |
[1:04:16] | like, good cop, bad cop. | 他们一个唱红脸 一个唱白脸 |
[1:04:18] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[1:04:20] | And it finished. I went for a walk for about 20 minutes, | 结束后 我出去走了20分钟 |
[1:04:24] | came back and everyone was grabbing my hand. | 回去之后所有人都抓着我的手 |
[1:04:27] | Lots of handshaking, and then they told me that I passed. | 我不停地握手 然后他们说我通过了 |
[1:04:32] | – That’s amazing! – Yeah. | -真是太棒了 -是啊 |
[1:04:34] | Then a few of us went for a drink | 我们有几个人出去喝了点酒 |
[1:04:35] | and my supervisor bought me a bottle of champagne. | 我的上司还给了我一瓶香槟 |
[1:04:37] | – That’s so sweet, right? – Yeah. | -真是太贴心了,对吧 -是的 |
[1:04:39] | It just feels like it’s come to a right time, you know? | 你知道吗 就是感觉时机到了 |
[1:04:42] | I’ve just got a good feeling about… things. About everything. | 我只是感觉不错 所有的事都感觉不错 |
[1:04:45] | Yeah. I’m so proud of you. | 我很为你骄傲 |
[1:04:48] | And how about you? How was your day? | 你呢 今天过得怎么样 |
[1:04:50] | Yeah, I actually feel a little bit different. | 实际上我今天感觉和平时有一点不一样 |
[1:04:53] | W-What do you mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[1:04:56] | I don’t want to get too excited, but I feel pregnant. | 我不想太激动 但是我觉得我怀孕了 |
[1:04:59] | Because my boobs hurt, they are bigger | 因为我的胸有点痛 而且变大了 |
[1:05:01] | and I’ve been feeling sick, dizzy… | 而且我一直觉得恶心 头晕 |
[1:05:05] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[1:05:08] | Yeah. But we cannot get excited yet. | 真的 但是我们现在还不能太激动 |
[1:05:11] | No. | 不能 |
[1:05:14] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[1:05:16] | This is not a proposal, it’s just a present. | 这不是求婚 只是一个礼物 |
[1:05:22] | And it was my mum’s. | 这是我妈妈留下来的 |
[1:05:27] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[1:05:29] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[1:05:33] | – You really like it? – I really, really like it. | -你真的喜欢吗 -我真的 真的喜欢 |
[1:05:35] | I love it. | 非常喜欢 |
[1:05:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:05:44] | It was your mum’s? | 这是你妈妈的 |
[1:05:52] | ‘And day nine. | 第九天 |
[1:05:54] | By this time, the levels of the hormone HCG | 到这一天 HCG激素的浓度 |
[1:05:59] | ‘are high enough to be detected. | 已经高到可以检测出来了 |
[1:06:04] | ‘You may take a hormone pregnancy test. | 你可以做荷尔蒙怀孕测试 |
[1:06:08] | ‘So, tomorrow. | 所以 明天 |
[1:06:11] | When would the baby be born? | 宝宝什么时候出生 |
[1:06:14] | – November. – Same as you. | -十一月 -和你一样 |
[1:06:28] | Do you like the name Sid? | 你喜欢希德这个名字吗 |
[1:06:32] | – For a boy? – Mm-hm. | -男孩的名字 -嗯 |
[1:06:34] | Sid. I like it. | 希德 我喜欢这个名字 |
[1:06:38] | I like Alice. | 我喜欢爱丽丝这个名字 |
[1:06:59] | Wait, wait. | 等一下 |
[1:07:28] | Could it be wrong? | 这有没有可能是错的 |
[1:08:05] | I have no idea where we are. | 我不知道我们开到哪里了 |
[1:08:07] | That was the wrong turning. | 刚才那里转错了 |
[1:08:09] | I told you to go left but you didn’t listen. | 我跟你说了要往左转 你不听 |
[1:08:12] | – Yes, I did. – No, you didn’t. | -是的 我转了 -不 你没有 |
[1:08:13] | – I did! – You didn’t! | -我转了 -你没有 |
[1:08:35] | Last night, I had three hours. | 昨晚 有三个小时 |
[1:08:37] | I feel catatonic. | 我觉得紧张不安 |
[1:08:38] | Oh, no. Poor you. | 不会吧 好可怜 |
[1:08:40] | That’s why I haven’t called. I’m sorry. | 所以我才没有打电话 非常抱歉 |
[1:08:43] | – I feel bad, I’ve just… – No, I understand. | -我不太舒服 我只是 -没事 我理解 |
[1:08:46] | Did you get the little jumper? | 你拿到那件小毛衣了吗 |
[1:08:48] | – Yes! – You like it? | -是的 -你喜欢吗 |
[1:08:49] | Shit, I love it. I love it! We both love it! | 我超喜欢 我和宝宝都很喜欢 |
[1:08:51] | Do you love it? Don’t we? | 你喜欢吗 我们都喜欢 对吗 |
[1:08:54] | – You loved it. – We loved it. Thank you. | -你很喜欢呀 -我们都很喜欢 谢谢 |
[1:08:58] | How are you guys, anyway? | 你们还好吗 |
[1:09:00] | – Very good. – Yeah? | -我们很好 -是吗 |
[1:09:02] | Yeah, good. You’re looking gorgeous. | 是的 挺好的 你看起来美极了 |
[1:09:04] | I look like a fucking whale. | 我看起来又丑又胖 |
[1:09:06] | – You look amazing. – I don’t. | -你看起来很好 -并没有 |
[1:09:08] | You… Anyway, I’ll catch you in a bit, OK? | 你 那我们待会儿再聊 好吗 |
[1:09:10] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:09:12] | Hey!Do you wanna say hello? | 你想打个招呼吗 |
[1:09:14] | I just want to say she’s absolutely gorgeous, isn’t she? | 我只想说她真美极了 不是吗 |
[1:09:17] | Aw, look at her. | 看看她 |
[1:09:19] | Where’s your daddy gone? Look at the big eyes as well. | 你爸爸去哪里了 看这双大眼睛 |
[1:09:22] | – I know. – She’s beautiful. Look at the smiles. | -是的 -她长得真好看 看她笑的 |
[1:09:25] | Do you want to go outside? | 你想去外面吗 |
[1:09:28] | – Do you wanna go or not? – Yeah. | -你是想去还是不想去 -想去 |
[1:09:32] | – I’ve joined a gym. – Really? | -我开始健身了 -是吗 |
[1:09:34] | I figured I should at least try and avoid having a heart attack | 我觉得至少在女儿18岁之前 |
[1:09:37] | before my daughter turns 18. | 不要搞到心脏病发作 |
[1:09:39] | – Before your… your daughter? – Yes! | – 在你女儿 之前 -是的 |
[1:09:41] | I’m gearing up to be a dad. | 我马上要当爸爸了 |
[1:09:45] | Wow. Congratulations. | 哇 恭喜 |
[1:09:47] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢你 |
[1:09:49] | And that’s my…er… girlfriend Annelise over there. | 那边那个是我女朋友安妮莉斯 |
[1:09:54] | It’s beauty and the fucking beast, eh? | 美女与野兽 对吧 |
[1:09:56] | She’s the beast, obviously. | 显然 她是野兽 |
[1:09:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:10:16] | We cannot leave, Jake. | 你不能走 杰克 |
[1:10:18] | It’s rude. | 这样很不礼貌 |
[1:10:18] | OK, so we’ll stay. | 好吧 那我们留下来 |
[1:10:20] | Then we have to go and talk to people, so come on. | 我们还得去和其他人说话 来吧 |
[1:10:22] | You go and talk to people. | 你去和他们说话 |
[1:10:23] | Elena, don’t start. I don’t need another argument. | 爱琳娜 别说话 我不想再争了 |
[1:10:25] | – Neither do I. – Then just leave it. | -我也不想 -那就别说了 |
[1:10:27] | – Leave what? – JJust leave it. | -别说什么 -就别说就行了 |
[1:10:28] | – What? – Don’t shout. | -什么 -别大声叫 |
[1:10:30] | – Do you want everyone to hear? – No, I don’t want that. | -你想让所有人都听到吗 -不 我不想 |
[1:10:34] | My parents never, ever shouted. | 我父母从来没有大声喊叫过 |
[1:10:36] | Well, we’re not your fucking perfect parents, right? | 我们又不是你那该死的完美父母 对吧 |
[1:10:41] | OK, fair enough. | 好吧 |
[1:10:56] | What are you doing? | 你停下来干嘛 |
[1:10:58] | I need a piss. Is that all right with you? | 我要去尿尿 这总行吧 |
[1:11:43] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:11:45] | It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[1:11:48] | We need to stop this. | 我们不能继续这样 |
[1:11:51] | Both of us. | 我们俩 |
[1:11:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:11:58] | We need to just try and forget about the baby thing… | 我们要试着忘记宝宝的事 |
[1:12:03] | …and just get on with our life. | 继续过我们的生活 |
[1:12:07] | Cos it’s doing our heads in and we’re just… | 因为这事一直在我们的脑海里 我们就 |
[1:12:11] | We’re wasting our lives. | 我们在浪费我们的生命 |
[1:12:44] | ♪ Fact Or Fiction ♪ | ♪ 事实或是假象 ♪ |
[1:12:48] | ♪ I was hearing to try to comprehend ♪ | ♪ 我试着去理解 ♪ |
[1:15:07] | My head is killing me. | 我头快炸了 |
[1:15:53] | Matilda! | 玛蒂尔达 |
[1:16:06] | I’ll make some coffee. | 我去煮咖啡 |
[1:16:11] | The thing is, if we do it again with the National Health, | 问题是 如果我们在公立医院再试一次 |
[1:16:13] | we have to wait a year. | 我们就必须再等一年 |
[1:16:16] | But if we do it privately, we don’t have to wait. | 但是如果我们试试私立医院 就不用等 |
[1:16:18] | Like, we go right away. | 我们马上就可以做 |
[1:16:20] | And I think they do it differently, | 而且我觉得他们的方法可能会不同 |
[1:16:22] | so we make sure this time works. | 所以我们要确保这次能成功 |
[1:16:25] | Where are you gonna get the money? | 你们哪儿来的钱 |
[1:16:27] | I’m gonna rob a bank. | 我准备去抢银行 |
[1:16:30] | Seriously, though, it’s expensive. | 不过 说真的 挺贵的 |
[1:16:32] | Jake wants to ask his dad. | 杰克想问他爸爸要 |
[1:16:34] | – Really? – I said no, obviously. | -是吗 -我可不能同意 |
[1:16:37] | But I think we need to get a loan. | 不过我想我们可能需要贷款 |
[1:16:41] | Well, you just need to make sure you can pay it back. | 那你要确保自己能还的上 |
[1:16:44] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[1:16:46] | Shit, my boobs are gonna pop. | 我的胸太涨了 |
[1:16:48] | I need to feed you. | 我得给你喂奶了 |
[1:16:51] | I need to feed you. | 该给你喂奶了 |
[1:16:53] | Are you hungry? | 你饿不饿呀 |
[1:16:54] | Are you hungry? Yeah, you are. | 饿不饿呀 看来是饿了 |
[1:16:57] | Sometimes I think it is because I’m a bad person. | 有时候我想 大概因为我是个坏人 |
[1:17:04] | What do you mean? | 你指什么 |
[1:17:09] | That maybe I cannot have kids… | 我是说我怀不上孩子 |
[1:17:13] | …because I’m cold. | 可能是因为我太冷漠 |
[1:17:15] | Like my mum. | 就像我妈妈 |
[1:17:18] | El, you’re not cold. | 小爱 你并不冷漠 |
[1:17:21] | You’re anything but cold. | 你一点也不冷漠 |
[1:17:25] | Ssh, ssh. I know. I know. | 安静 安静 知道啦 知道啦 |
[1:17:27] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[1:17:31] | Anyway, it will work this time. | 无论如何 这次会成功的 |
[1:17:41] | Maybe… | 或许 |
[1:17:43] | Maybe you shouldn’t do it again. | 或许你不应该总指望着医生 |
[1:17:48] | Maybe you should just try and… | 也许你们俩再试试 |
[1:17:52] | I don’t know, just see what happens. | 顺其自然 |
[1:17:58] | But the thing is that I am missing a baby that will never exist. | 但问题是 我在怀念一个不存在的孩子 |
[1:18:04] | You understand? | 你懂吗 |
[1:18:06] | Like, I have all these dreams of my baby, of my child, | 我一直在想象有自己的孩子 |
[1:18:10] | of how it will be like… | 有一个我和杰克的孩子 |
[1:18:12] | like my child with Jake. | 会是什么样子 |
[1:18:17] | Or how it will be like to bring it up, | 我们会如何抚养他长大 |
[1:18:19] | or to look after him, | 如何照顾他 |
[1:18:21] | or how would I be, you know? | 我那时又会如何啊 |
[1:18:25] | Like, all the stuff I will be doing with him. | 我会和他一起做些什么 |
[1:18:28] | And all of this will never exist. | 这所有的一切 都将化为泡影 |
[1:18:33] | And that… | 一想到这些 |
[1:18:35] | that makes me feel so sad. | 我就伤心难忍 |
[1:18:39] | Like I’m… | 就像是 |
[1:18:43] | …I’m grieving a baby I will… | 在为一个我从未曾谋面的孩子 |
[1:18:48] | …never know. | 哀悼 |
[1:18:51] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:18:53] | I don’t know what to say. I’m sorry. | 我也不知该怎么安慰你 抱歉 |
[1:19:01] | There’re worse things than not having kids. | 还有很多比没有孩子更糟糕的事情 |
[1:19:34] | OK, right, let me explain something. | 好了 我来解释一下 |
[1:19:37] | Every year, I help hundreds of women to conceive. | 每年 我都会帮助上百名妇女怀上宝宝 |
[1:19:42] | But I can only work with good quality eggs, | 但前提是卵细胞的质量要好 |
[1:19:44] | otherwise my job’s impossible. | 否则我也无能为力 |
[1:19:46] | Do you understand? | 你们明白了吗 |
[1:19:48] | I wouldn’t advise you to pursue IVF. | 我不建议你们做试管婴儿 |
[1:19:51] | You’ve got under a five per cent chance of conceiving. | 你们成功受孕的几率不到百分之五 |
[1:19:55] | And why do you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[1:19:57] | The AMH test, it showed a… a low ovarian reserve. | AMH测试显示你的卵巢储备功能很差 |
[1:20:02] | It’s an indicator of quality and quantity. | 也就是说 卵子的质量和数量都不高 |
[1:20:06] | We read that the… that that test is inaccurate. | 我们听说 这项测试并不准确 |
[1:20:11] | In my professional opinion, it’s… it’s accurate. | 以我的专业眼光 测试很准确 |
[1:20:15] | Elena’s friends are all having babies, | 爱琳娜的朋友们都有孩子了 |
[1:20:17] | and they’re the same age as her. | 她们都和她同岁 |
[1:20:29] | He was talking bullshit. | 他在胡说八道 |
[1:20:30] | just thinking about his statistics, like school league tables. | 想想他那些数据 就像学校排名表一样 |
[1:20:35] | We’ll go somewhere else. | 我们再去别家看看 |
[1:20:37] | Where? | 去哪里 |
[1:20:39] | That first clinic we looked at. | 我们去的第一个诊所 |
[1:20:42] | It was even more expensive than his one. | 那家比这家还贵 |
[1:20:45] | That probably means it’s the best one. | 说明没准那家就是最好的 |
[1:20:48] | Or maybe they’ll just tell us the same thing? | 很可能别家的诊断结果会和这家一样 |
[1:20:51] | Or maybe that guy? Just a cunt. | 也可能刚才那大夫就是个庸医 |
[1:20:58] | We’ll go somewhere else. | 我们去别的诊所再看看 |
[1:21:01] | Where will we get the money? | 可我们哪来的钱 |
[1:21:03] | I told you, my dad said he’ll give it to us. | 我告诉你了 我爸说这钱他来出 |
[1:22:03] | Sorry I missed your call. | 对不起 我没接到你电话 |
[1:22:06] | I hope you’re feeling OK. | 你还好吧 |
[1:22:08] | I hope you’re resting and eating properly. | 你一定要好好吃饭 好好休息 |
[1:22:12] | I’ll try you again later. | 我过会儿再打给你 |
[1:22:14] | I’ll be free at about 4 pm your time, so I’ll try you then. | 我大约下午4点有空 到时再打给你 |
[1:22:19] | Or you try me. | 或者你打给我 |
[1:22:21] | I miss you. I can’t wait to see you. | 我想你 我想马上见到你 |
[1:22:24] | Ok. Bye. | 就这样 再见 |
[1:22:34] | Good morning. Or should I say, good afternoon? | 早上好 或者我该说 下午好 |
[1:22:37] | Yeah, I remember those days, | 是啊 我记得那些日子 |
[1:22:39] | lying in bed, reading the Sunday papers. | 躺在床上 读着星期天日报 |
[1:22:40] | Ignore him. Morning, love. | 别理他 早上好 亲爱的 |
[1:22:42] | – Get a coffee. – I’m fine, thanks. | -喝点咖啡吗 -不了 谢谢 |
[1:22:44] | So, when’s Jake back from his boat? | 杰克什么时候回来 |
[1:22:46] | – Tomorrow night. – Sorry, what’s he fishing for again? | -明晚 -他去钓什么来着 |
[1:22:49] | He’s not fishing, he’s observing. | 他不是去钓鱼 而是观测 |
[1:22:51] | He’s an observer. | 他是个观测员 |
[1:22:52] | – He’s monitoring by-catch. – By-catch? | -他监测副渔获物 -副渔获物是什么 |
[1:22:54] | That’s… That’s a fish, is it not? | 就是鱼 对不对 |
[1:22:56] | No, it is. It’s a big fish. | 对 大鱼 |
[1:22:58] | – A very dangerous fish. – Yeah, a big fish with big teeth. | -危险的大鱼 -对 长着獠牙的大鱼 |
[1:23:01] | Big teeth, yeah. And no fins. | 对 长着獠牙 还没有鳍 |
[1:23:03] | – Hi, Auntie El. – How are you? | -你好 小爱阿姨 -你怎么样 |
[1:23:05] | So, I think we’re just gonna do it in a registry office. | 我想我们就在登记处办吧 |
[1:23:08] | – You know, just with close family. – Yeah. | -只邀请最亲近的家人 -好 |
[1:23:11] | But | 不过 |
[1:23:12] | I wondered if you would be my maid of honour. | 你是否愿意做我的伴娘呢 |
[1:23:19] | Of course. Yeah. | 当然了 我愿意 |
[1:23:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:23:24] | I mean, it’s more for legal stuff for Lilly and the house. | 主要是我们还有莉莉都要登记 |
[1:23:27] | – But it’ll be fun. – Yeah, it’ll be fun. | -但会很有趣的 -没错 会很有趣 |
[1:23:30] | Do you think you and Jake might do it? | 你觉得你和杰克会结婚吗 |
[1:23:33] | I mean, you could have a proper one – | 我是说 你们可以来一个像样的婚礼 |
[1:23:35] | a dress, disco… | 有婚纱 有音乐 |
[1:23:37] | I don’t know. I don’t know what’s gonna happen with us. | 我不知道 我不知道我们能不能成 |
[1:23:41] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[1:23:44] | Stop it! | 得了吧 |
[1:23:46] | He adores you. | 他喜欢你 |
[1:23:48] | He gazes at you. | 他眼里都是你 |
[1:23:49] | I’d pay Mark money to look at me like that. | 我花钱都买不来马克那样深情的注视 |
[1:23:53] | We’ll see how things work out. | 我们拭目以待吧 |
[1:23:56] | We’ll see how things work out, yeah? | 我们拭目以待 好吗 |
[1:24:00] | We’ll see how things work… | 我们拭目以待 |
[1:24:10] | 杰克 六点见 等我 咱们一起做测试 想你 | |
[1:24:46] | 杰克 抱歉 有些迟了 大约8点回来 | |
[1:25:56] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[1:26:00] | Did you eat properly? | 你好好吃饭了吗 |
[1:26:03] | Did you relax? | 好好休息了吗 |
[1:26:06] | What are you saying, Jake? | 你说什么呢 杰克 |
[1:26:15] | I told you to wait so we could test together. | 我告诉过你等一下 我们一起做测试 |
[1:26:18] | So, what’s the difference? | 又有什么区别 |
[1:26:25] | This is happening to me, too, El. | 小爱 这一切我也感同身受 |
[1:26:33] | We have to… We need to get out of this fucking flat. | 我们必须 我们得离开这该死的公寓 |
[1:26:39] | We should get something to eat. | 我们应该去吃点东西 |
[1:26:41] | – El, come on. – I’m not hungry, Jake. | -来吧 小爱 -杰克 我不饿 |
[1:26:43] | – Get up, come on. – I’m not hungry. | -起来 快点 -我不饿 |
[1:26:45] | Please. Put your shoes on. | 拜托 把鞋穿上 |
[1:26:47] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 走了 |
[1:26:54] | What do you want to do, then? | 你到底想干什么 |
[1:26:56] | You just want to sit there and be miserable? | 就坐在那儿愁眉苦脸吗 |
[1:27:01] | I’m gonna be fine in a minute. You can go without me. | 我一会就好了 你自己走吧 |
[1:27:12] | Yeah, can I get a… a single whisky as well? | 能给我也来一杯威士忌吗 |
[1:27:14] | – Is the house whisky all right? – Yeah, that’s cool. | -店里的威士忌行么 -好的 可以 |
[1:27:45] | Could I nick a cigarette? ls that all right? | 我能蹭根烟抽吗 可以吗 |
[1:28:35] | ♪ Oh my baby, ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 ♪ |
[1:28:41] | ♪ I love you more than I can tell. ♪ | ♪ 我对你的爱溢于言表 ♪ |
[1:28:47] | ♪ I don’t think I can live without you, ♪ | ♪ 没有你 我无法生存 ♪ |
[1:28:54] | ♪ and I know that I nevel will ♪ | ♪ 我知道 我不会离开你 ♪ |
[1:29:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:29:04] | Did I wake you up? | 我吵醒你了吗 |
[1:29:07] | ♪ I want you so, it scares me to death ♪ | ♪ 我想要你 怕得要死 ♪ |
[1:29:11] | You’ve got a great record collection. | 你收集了很多唱片 |
[1:29:13] | ♪ I can’t say any more ♪ | ♪ 我不能再说了 ♪ |
[1:29:15] | Where did you get it? | 你从哪儿弄来的 |
[1:29:17] | From your dad? | 你爸爸给你的吗 |
[1:29:21] | He must have been a cool guy. | 他一定很酷 |
[1:29:24] | He wasn’t? | 不是吗 |
[1:29:27] | Well, he has a very beautiful daughter. | 至少他女儿生得很美 |
[1:29:35] | Come dance with me. | 来和我跳支舞 |
[1:29:38] | I think we should dance. | 我们应该跳舞 |
[1:29:42] | – I think we should dance. – Jake, no. | -跳个舞吧 -我不想跳 杰克 |
[1:29:45] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:29:47] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[1:29:48] | ♪ Be careful, darling, you might fall ♪ | ♪ 小心 亲爱的 你会沉沦 ♪ |
[1:30:04] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:30:16] | N-No, Jake. | 不要 杰克 |
[1:30:20] | Turn the music down. | 把音乐关了 |
[1:30:23] | Turn the music down. | 把音乐关了 |
[1:30:32] | Why can’t we just, for once, just… | 我们为什么不能 哪怕就一会儿 |
[1:30:35] | just not even think, just have… | 别再烦恼这事儿了 |
[1:30:37] | just have fun? Just fun. | 找点乐子吧 高兴点 |
[1:30:39] | I want you to talk to your dad. | 我想让你和你爸爸谈谈 |
[1:30:41] | I want you to tell him that we’re gonna pay him back his money. | 告诉他 我们会还他钱的 |
[1:30:44] | He doesn’t want it back, El. | 小爱 他不会要的 |
[1:30:47] | Jake, I want to pay him back his money. | 杰克 我要把钱还给他 |
[1:30:52] | – Please. – Please don’t cry. | -求你了 -别哭 |
[1:30:54] | El, please don’t cry. | 小爱 千万别哭 |
[1:30:56] | Please. We’re gonna have a baby. | 求你 我们会有孩子的 |
[1:30:58] | We’re just gonna keep trying and trying until it works. | 我们一起努力 直到怀上 |
[1:31:01] | El? | 好吗 小爱 |
[1:31:15] | I love you so much. | 我太爱你了 |
[1:31:20] | Love you so much. | 太爱你了 |
[1:31:26] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:31:31] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[1:31:34] | Come. Come. Come here. | 来 过来 |
[1:32:02] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[1:32:43] | El, what’s wrong? | 怎么了 小爱 |
[1:32:52] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[1:33:00] | El, what’s wrong? | 小爱 你怎么了 |
[1:33:21] | I don’t think we should be together any more. | 我觉得我们该分开 |
[1:33:24] | We’re not good for each other, we’re not right. | 我们彼此不合适 |
[1:33:27] | All we do is fight. | 我们在一起只有吵架 |
[1:33:30] | That’s not true. It’s not true. | 不是这样的 不是的 |
[1:33:32] | It’s true. | 就是 |
[1:33:37] | Where’s your ring? | 你的戒指呢 |
[1:33:38] | I took it off. | 摘了 |
[1:33:40] | Why? You never take it off. | 为什么 你从来不摘的 |
[1:33:42] | It’s not a wedding ring. We’re not married. | 又不是婚戒 我们没有结婚 |
[1:33:44] | – Why would you say that? – Because it’s true. | -你为什么这样说 -因为这就是事实 |
[1:33:47] | And I cannot have kids. | 而且我怀不上孩子 |
[1:33:49] | So, what’s the point in us being together? | 我们在一起还有什么意义 |
[1:33:52] | We’ll never be a family. | 我们永远不会成为一家人 |
[1:33:55] | We’re already a family. | 我们已经是一家人了 |
[1:33:59] | El? You have to be more positive. | 小爱 乐观点好吗 |
[1:34:01] | You ca… You can’t just keep being negative. | 不要一直这么消沉 |
[1:34:03] | What are we going to do for 20 years? | 我们未来的日子要怎么度过 |
[1:34:05] | All our friends having babies, bringing them up. | 朋友们都有孩子 都在抚养孩子成长 |
[1:34:08] | What are we gonna do with that? | 我们又能做什么 |
[1:34:09] | We have this crazy… | 我们的未来 |
[1:34:12] | gap in our future. | 是一个恐怖的黑洞 |
[1:34:14] | What are we going to do with it, huh? Tell me. | 你倒是说说 我们以后该怎么过 |
[1:34:19] | What are we gonna do with it? No! No. | 我们该怎么办 不要过来 |
[1:34:24] | I’m not a normal woman. I can’t… | 我不是一个正常的女人 |
[1:34:27] | I can’t give you what you want. | 我没法给你你想要的 |
[1:34:30] | Can I? | 对吗 |
[1:34:37] | – Admit it. – Ok. | -承认吧 -好 |
[1:34:41] | Ok. | 好 |
[1:34:43] | Elena, you can’t… You can’t… | 爱琳娜 你不能 |
[1:34:47] | And why is that? Go on, explain it to me. | 那是为什么呢 你说说看 |
[1:34:48] | Cos it’s starting to piss me off, too. | 因为我也开始生气了 |
[1:34:50] | Because I’m inadequate. | 因为我很糟糕 |
[1:34:51] | “Inadequate”? ls that what you want? | 糟糕吗 这就是你的解释吗 |
[1:34:53] | – So you wanna hear it. “You’re inadequate.” – Yeah. | -所以你想听我说 你很糟糕 -对 |
[1:34:55] | OK, you’re inadequate. Like your mum. | 好 你很糟糕 就像你妈妈一样 |
[1:34:57] | You’re cold and you’re mean and bitter. | 你冷漠刻薄又痛苦 |
[1:34:58] | And you are going to resent me if you don’t have kids. | 怀不上孩子你会怨恨我的 |
[1:35:02] | – Look me in the eye… – Fuck off. I’m not listening to this shit. | -看着我的眼睛 -滚 我不想听 |
[1:35:05] | It’s the fucking truth. Fuck you! | 这他妈是事实 操 |
[1:35:07] | You have no trust, El. | 你压根不信任我 小爱 |
[1:35:09] | You want me to be perfect, right? | 你想让我完美无缺 是吧 |
[1:35:11] | You want me to be perfect. | 你想让我完美无缺 |
[1:35:12] | – I’m not fucking perfect! – I haven’t left you. | -我他妈并不完美 -我没离开你 |
[1:35:14] | I haven’t fucking left you, have I? | 我他妈没离开你 不是吗 |
[1:35:17] | I haven’t cheated on you, I’m not your dad. | 我没背叛过你 我不是你爸 |
[1:35:19] | I haven’t had affairs! You’re paranoid! | 我没出轨过 是你疑神疑鬼 |
[1:35:21] | So, you will never leave me | 那么就算我没孩子 |
[1:35:23] | if I don’t have kids? | 你也永远不会离开我吗 |
[1:35:24] | Never leave me…will you? | 永远不离开我 你会吗 |
[1:35:28] | – No, I’m not listening to this shit. – Fucking liar. | -不 我不要听这种鬼话 -死骗子 |
[1:35:31] | Answer… Wait, wait, wait, answer me. | 回答 等等 回答我 |
[1:35:34] | Wait, wait, answer me. | 等等 回答我 |
[1:35:40] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[1:35:43] | Open the fucking door! | 给我开门 |
[1:35:46] | – You’re fucking this up. – Answer me. | -你在毁掉这一切 -回答我 |
[1:35:54] | Answer my question. | 回答我的问题 |
[1:35:57] | You’re insane. You need fucking help. | 你疯了 你得去看病 |
[1:36:00] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[1:36:04] | OK. | 好吧 |
[1:36:06] | OK, yeah. | 好吧 行 |
[1:36:08] | I wanna have a baby, and if you can’t have one, | 我想要个孩子 所以如果你生不了 |
[1:36:10] | then I’m gonna fuck somebody else. | 我就去操别人 |
[1:36:11] | Are you happy now? | 你现在满意了吗 |
[1:36:17] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[1:36:18] | Get out of my flat. Just get out. | 滚出我家 滚出去 |
[1:36:21] | – Fuck off. – You fuck off. | -滚 -你滚 |
[1:36:23] | Fuck off! | 滚 |
[1:36:24] | – Fuck off out of my place! – What the fuck is wrong with you? | -从我这滚出去 -你他妈有什么毛病 |
[1:36:27] | – Just go! I don’t want you here. – Where the fuck am I gonna go? | -滚 我不想看你 -我他妈能去哪 |
[1:36:30] | I don’t care! | 我不在乎 |
[1:36:50] | If I go… | 如果我走了 |
[1:36:53] | El, if I go, | 小爱 如果我走了 |
[1:36:54] | then I’m packing my bags and I’m leaving for good. | 我就收拾行李 永不回头 |
[1:36:59] | I mean it. I’m not coming back. | 我认真的 我不会回来了 |
[1:37:02] | That’s it, we’ll be over | 就这样 我们结束了 |
[1:37:04] | fucked, finished. | 完蛋了 了结了 |
[1:37:08] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[1:37:10] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[1:37:49] | You’ve left one tight family and gone into another tight family. | 你从一个美满家庭 进入另一个 |
[1:37:53] | This will suit. | 这很合适 |
[1:37:55] | – What about you? – Bet you five pounds we’re next. | -那你呢 -赌五镑我们是下一对 |
[1:37:57] | You get any nice presents? | 你们收到了什么好的礼物吗 |
[1:37:59] | Want some spice? | 要来点调料吗 |
[1:38:01] | That wasn’t spicy enough. | 那还不够辣 |
[1:38:03] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不不不 |
[1:38:08] | I’m willing to admit that. | 我愿意承认这一点 |
[1:38:10] | Smoke? | 抽烟吗 |
[1:38:14] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:38:17] | You need to… | 你得 |
[1:38:18] | – Lovely wedding. – Yes. | -婚礼很不错 -是啊 |
[1:38:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:38:22] | I was emm… | 我还在 |
[1:38:23] | I was sort of hoping that Carly would turn up | 我本来想着卡莉会穿着那种 |
[1:38:26] | in, like, a big white meringue dress… | 白色的蓬蓬裙出现 |
[1:38:28] | – Yeah. – Alas! | -是啊 -遗憾 |
[1:38:29] | How’s your girlfriend? Your baby girl? | 你女朋友呢 你的宝贝女儿呢 |
[1:38:33] | – I was looking forward to meeting them. – I know. | -我还想着能见到她们 -我知道 |
[1:38:36] | Yeah, she’s… you know… | 是啊 她吧 |
[1:38:43] | Me and Annelise, we’re not.. | 我和安妮莉斯 我们没有 |
[1:38:46] | We’re not together at the moment. We’re taking a bit of a break. | 我们现在不在一起 我们分开冷静一下 |
[1:38:53] | – I’m sorry. – No, it’s all right, you know. | -抱歉 -不 没事的 |
[1:38:56] | It’s not erm… It’s not a permanent thing. | 是暂时的 |
[1:38:59] | We just… We needed a bit of time to… | 我们只是 我们需要一点时间 |
[1:39:01] | to sort of think things over. | 来把事情想清楚 |
[1:39:04] | I’ve been pretty… pretty stressed lately. | 我最近压力很大 |
[1:39:06] | I was changing job and er… under pressure and er… | 我在换工作 有很大压力 而且 |
[1:39:11] | Yeah, you know. | 就这样 你懂的 |
[1:39:17] | Anyway, how’s you… you guys? | 不管怎么样 你 你们怎么样 |
[1:39:19] | Carly said that you weren’t… | 卡莉说你们 |
[1:39:21] | You’re not with your fella any more? | 你和你男朋友不在一起了 |
[1:39:22] | Erm…we are… | 我们 |
[1:39:26] | No, we’re not at the moment. | 不 我们现在不在一起了 |
[1:39:29] | Right. | 好吧 |
[1:39:30] | Is that… ls that a permanent thing, or…? | 你们是彻底分开了还是 |
[1:39:33] | Erm…no, no. It’s erm… | 不 不 这是 |
[1:39:37] | We’re like you guys, like, having a bit of a break. | 我们跟你们一样 分开冷静一下 |
[1:39:41] | Yeah, you need that sometimes, don’t you? | 是啊 有时你们需要这么做 不是吗 |
[1:39:46] | You know, if I’m being honest with you… | 跟你说实话吧 |
[1:39:49] | – Yeah? – The baby came as a bit of a shock. | -什么 -这孩子来得突然 |
[1:39:52] | You know, it wasn’t planned, and er… we just… | 不是计划好的 我们 |
[1:39:56] | We didn’t have that time to get to know each other. | 我们还没时间了解对方 |
[1:40:00] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[1:40:03] | Anyway, we shall see, eh? | 总之 我们到时候再看吧 |
[1:40:08] | You look gorgeous as ever, by the way. | 忘了说 你还是那么漂亮 |
[1:40:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:40:13] | Erm…shall we go inside and have the dessert? | 我们进去吃甜点吧 |
[1:40:17] | Yes. | 好 |
[1:40:23] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:40:25] | I said no speeches. | 我说了不要婚礼致辞 |
[1:40:26] | Carly said no speeches, but this is just a wee toast. | 卡莉说了不要致辞 但这只是祝酒词 |
[1:40:30] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[1:40:32] | Marriage, hm? | 婚姻 |
[1:40:35] | Marriage is not the end. | 婚姻不是结束 |
[1:40:38] | But neither is it the beginning. | 但也不是开始 |
[1:40:40] | A relationship, a couple, has already been conceived and born. | 一段关系 一对情侣 已经孕育成形 |
[1:40:47] | Today is a… a grown-up moment. | 今天是一个成长的时刻 |
[1:40:51] | Arrangements have been made, | 上天已经做出了安排 |
[1:40:52] | promises before witnesses, | 证婚人面前的许诺 |
[1:40:56] | a commitment to negotiating life together. | 共同面对生活的誓词 |
[1:41:02] | Inevitably there has been pain… | 在婚姻中 我们无法避免伤痛 |
[1:41:07] | was well as joy. | 欢乐也随处可见 |
[1:41:09] | And there will be new joys and… and new pains. | 会有新的欢乐 也会有新的伤痛 |
[1:41:14] | And in the future, from time to time, | 未来的某时某刻 |
[1:41:20] | the relationship, the couple, | 这段关系 这对情侣 |
[1:41:22] | will need to be reviewed, to be reconceived and reborn. | 需要被重新审视 重新孕育而生 |
[1:41:27] | Coming back together. Rejoining. | 重归于好 破镜重圆 |
[1:41:32] | A new togetherness. | 再度亲密无间 |
[1:41:35] | But worth the effort. | 但这么做是值得的 |
[1:41:38] | So, please…raise your glasses and make a toast. | 所以 请大家举杯致意 |
[1:41:45] | Vive la difference. | 分歧万岁 |
[1:41:47] | Vive la difference! | 分歧万岁 |
[1:41:49] | Vive la vie. | 生活万岁 |
[1:41:51] | Vive la vie. | 生活万岁 |
[1:41:52] | Vive l’amour! | 爱情万岁 |
[1:41:54] | Vive l’amour. | 爱情万岁 |
[1:41:55] | All right, Dad. | 好了 爸爸 |
[1:41:58] | Thank you, Dad. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[1:42:43] | Er… have you seen my fags? | 你看到我的烟了吗 |
[1:42:45] | I left them here last night. | 我昨晚放在这里了 |
[1:42:50] | Tea? Anyone for tea? | 茶 有人想喝茶吗 |
[1:42:51] | – Oh, I’d love one. I’m… No, thanks. | -我要一杯 -不用了 谢谢 |
[1:42:53] | No? Ok. | 不要吗 好 |
[1:42:55] | Yeah, what’s wrong with you? | 是吗 你怎么了 |
[1:43:32] | I mean, if they had a bit of animal print, | 我是说 如果他们穿着动物图案的衣服 |
[1:43:33] | then maybe I could vibe, but… | 可能我还可以接受 |
[1:43:35] | What if they were in purple? | 万一他们穿紫色衣服呢 |
[1:43:38] | OK, you know when my birthday is, so… | 好了 你知道我的生日是哪天 |
[1:45:11] | 我收拾好你的东西 你想见面拿一下吗 | |
[1:45:44] | Do you want a drink? | 你要喝点什么吗 |
[1:45:46] | Er…yeah. | 好 |
[1:45:47] | Can I have a black coffee? | 我要一杯黑咖啡 |
[1:45:49] | – D-Do you want… – No, I have one. | -你要什么吗 -不用 我点了 |
[1:45:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:45:55] | – How are you? – Er…yeah, I’m good. | -你还好吗 -还好 我很好 |
[1:45:58] | – Yeah. How about you? – Good. | -那你呢 -还好 |
[1:46:06] | – Your hair is shorter. – Oh, yeah. | -你的头发变短了 -是啊 |
[1:46:08] | I got it cut for a job interview. | 我为了工作面试剪短了 |
[1:46:10] | How did it go? | 面试怎么样 |
[1:46:12] | It went good. | 还不错 |
[1:46:14] | I think so. Yeah. | 我觉得 |
[1:46:16] | – Hard to tell, huh? – Yeah. | -很难说 是吧 -是啊 |
[1:46:18] | Yeah, you never know. | 是啊 谁知道呢 |
[1:46:23] | Where have you been living? | 你最近住在哪 |
[1:46:25] | Er…I’ve just been sort of sofa-surfing | 我在好几个朋友家里 |
[1:46:27] | at various friends’ places and then… | 睡沙发什么的 然后 |
[1:46:31] | And now I’m at my dad’s. | 现在我在我爸家 |
[1:46:33] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[1:46:35] | He’s well. Yeah. Yeah. | 还不错 |
[1:46:42] | I miss him. | 我想他了 |
[1:46:51] | And how about you? How’s everything with you? | 那你呢 你最近怎么样 |
[1:46:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:47:01] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[1:47:04] | Elena, don’t. | 爱琳娜 不要 |
[1:47:08] | – What are we doing? – What do you mean? | -我们这是在干什么 -你什么意思 |
[1:47:10] | I feel so lost. | 我很迷茫 |
[1:47:17] | I said when I left, I wasn’t gonna come back. | 我走的时候说过 我不会再回来 |
[1:47:19] | – I said that. – I know, I know. | -我说过 -我知道 我知道 |
[1:47:20] | Why? Why not? | 为什么不回来 |
[1:47:21] | Because we broke up, El. | 因为我们分手了 小爱 |
[1:47:23] | Because I’ve been living my life | 因为我们不在一起了 |
[1:47:24] | like we weren’t together, OK? | 所以我现在得继续过我的生活 |
[1:47:26] | – Are you in love with someone else? – No. | -你爱上别人了吗 -没有 |
[1:47:37] | We could spend our whole life just looking for what we had. | 我们可以用一生去找回我们曾经的样子 |
[1:47:42] | I’ve gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[1:47:43] | No, what? No, wait, wait. | 不 什么 不 等等 |
[1:47:44] | I’ve got a meeting. Honestly. | 我要开会 说真的 |
[1:47:46] | OK. Just stay here a second | 好 就待一会 |
[1:47:47] | – and talk to me. – I’m really late. | -跟我说说话 -我要迟到了 |
[1:47:49] | Just finish the coffee, please. | 把咖啡喝完吧 求你了 |
[1:47:57] | OK, so what? What, then? What now? | 怎么 要怎样 |
[1:48:00] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[1:48:02] | We don’t see each other ever again? Huh? | 我们就这么彻底分手了 是吗 |
[1:48:12] | Joke, you said before, and you were right, | 杰克 你之前说过 你是对的 |
[1:48:15] | but I couldn’t see that. | 但我当时没意识到 |
[1:48:18] | But you were right. And I can see that now. | 但你是对的 我现在意识到了 |
[1:48:21] | We already were a family. | 我们已经成为一家人了 |
[1:48:28] | I don’t want to lose my family. | 我不想失去我的家人 |
[1:48:33] | – I’ve got to go. – No, no, just stay. | -我得走了 -不 不 别走 |
[1:49:23] | You all right, Jake? | 你没事吧 杰克 |
[1:49:41] | We were like you and Mum. | 我们曾经就像你和妈妈 |
[1:49:45] | How do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[1:49:46] | We were perfect. | 我们曾是完美一对 |
[1:49:55] | Why are you smiling? | 你为什么笑 |
[1:49:58] | Because your mother and me were not perfect. | 因为你妈妈和我并不是完美一对 |
[1:50:00] | Not by any stretch of the imagination. | 离完美差十万八千里呢 |
[1:50:04] | – You never even argued. – Oh, we did. | -你们从来不吵架 -我们吵过 |
[1:50:08] | I never heard you. | 我从来没听到过 |
[1:50:10] | We’d do it when you were in bed. | 你睡着了我们才吵架 |
[1:50:11] | We’d yell at each other in the kitchen in very angry whispers. | 我们会在厨房里压低声音冲着对方怒吼 |
[1:50:16] | And then your mum wouldn’t speak to me for days. | 然后你妈妈几天都不跟我讲话 |
[1:50:20] | She was an expert at long, punishing silences. | 她特别会玩这种漫长的冷暴力 |
[1:50:26] | Really, Jake, everyone has tough times. | 真的 杰克 每个人都有困难时期 |
[1:50:30] | We had our bad times. | 我们都有过不顺的时候 |
[1:50:31] | That’s… That’s just the way it is. | 这就是生活的样子 |
[1:50:38] | This is different. | 这不一样 |
[1:50:42] | OK. | 好吧 |
[1:50:54] | I don’t know how we’d get back. | 我不知道我们要怎么回去 |
[1:50:57] | Back to what? | 回到哪里 |
[1:51:00] | To what we were. | 回到我们曾经的样子 |
[1:51:02] | Jake, it doesn’t work like that. | 杰克 事情不是这样的 |
[1:51:05] | You can only go forwards. | 你只能向前走 |
[1:51:07] | That’s life – the beauty and the tragedy. | 这就是人生 富有美感 充斥悲剧 |
[1:51:16] | Jake, your mum died when she was 38. | 杰克 你妈妈38岁时就去世了 |
[1:51:19] | There’s nothing perfect about that, nothing at all. | 那没什么完美的 一点也不 |
[1:51:28] | Do you still love her? | 你还爱她吗 |
[1:51:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:51:38] | And what if you’re never able to have children together? | 要是你们永远无法有孩子呢 |