英文名称:Staten Island
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:50] | Welcome to Staten Island, | 欢迎来到史坦顿岛 |
[00:51] | The fifth borough of New York City, | 纽约市的第五区 |
[00:53] | But even more notorious | 这座岛声名狼藉 |
[00:55] | As the forgotten, ignored borough of the Big Apple. | 而且是纽约被遗忘和忽略的一个区 |
[00:57] | News-channel weather reports often exclude Staten Island | 当新闻频道播报城市天气预报的时候 |
[01:00] | When delivering the city forecast. | 也经常忽略史坦顿岛 |
[01:02] | In 1988, New York’s board of trustees | 在1988年 纽约市的管理委员会 |
[01:04] | Forgot to allocate any funds to Staten Island in its annual budget. | 忘记给史坦顿岛分派年度预算资金 |
[01:08] | Why do people feel this way? | 人们对此会怎么想 |
[01:10] | Perhaps it’s because Staten Island happens to be | 也许是因为史坦顿岛恰好 |
[01:13] | Located In the same city as a place many consider to be The center of the entire world. | 和另一个公认的世界的中心在同一个城市 |
[01:17] | Yes, I’m talking about Manhattan. | 是的 我说的就是曼哈顿 |
[01:20] | Is Staten Island drowning in the wake of its famous neighbor? | 史坦顿岛会效仿它著名的邻居吗 |
[01:23] | Perhaps, but this is a grand mistake. | 也许会 但这样做会是个极大的错误 |
[01:26] | Staten Island is a unique, misunderstood land, | 史坦顿岛是一片独特的 未被了解的土地 |
[01:29] | And it should not be treated | 作为一再被曼哈顿遗忘的继子 |
[01:30] | As the forgotten stepchild of Manhattan any longer. | 它也不应当被染指 |
[01:33] | Occupied by the unami indian tribe for hundreds of years, | 印第安部落在那住了数百年 |
[01:36] | Staten Island was bought by the English in 1670 | 1670年 史坦顿岛被英国人买下来 |
[01:39] | And has since grown into a land of great ethnic and financial diversity, | 逐渐发展成为民族和经济多样化的地带 |
[01:43] | Where doctors, stockbrokers, and lawyers | 有医生 股票经纪人 律师 |
[01:45] | Reside right next to cops, firemen, and sanitation men. | 消防员和环卫工人居住在各种公司附近 |
[01:49] | And in the middle of all this… | 除了这些 |
[01:50] | The largest population of mobsters in all five boroughs. | 这里的犯罪分子数量也居五个区之首 |
[01:54] | That’s right, Staten Island | 没错 史坦顿岛 |
[01:55] | Is the most popular home for mobsters in New York City, | 是纽约市的罪犯们最喜欢的家园 |
[01:59] | And the grand Staten Island forests also happen to be | 史坦顿岛的大片森林也被 |
[02:01] | The choice body-dumping ground for mobsters from the tri-state area. | 附近的犯罪份子选为埋藏尸体的场所 |
[02:04] | The island’s a virtual body farm with apropos street and town names | 这座岛的街名和镇名都和此有关 |
[02:08] | Such as Great Kills, | 比如大溪 |
[02:10] | Arthur Kill, Fresh Kills, | 阿瑟溪 清水溪 |
[02:12] | And kill van kull. | 和奇儿文科 |
[02:14] | But it’s the people here who truly make this land very special indeed. | 这里的人确实把这片土地经营的很特别 |
[02:19] | There’s something very different about these forsaken islanders. | 被遗忘的岛民们有很多不同之处 |
[02:22] | But enough talk. | 但说的已经够多了 |
[02:24] | Let’s go see what this forgotten place | 让我们一起去看看这个被遗忘的地方 |
[02:26] | And its unique people are all about. | 和岛上独一无二的人们 |
[02:28] | Bon voyage! | 一路顺风 |
[02:51] | You know… | 你知道 |
[02:54] | …most people, | 大多数人 |
[02:56] | They think that we’ve chosen this life | 他们认为我们选择这样的生活 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:932个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:156个,六级词汇:83个,GRE词汇:69个,托福词汇:114个,考研词汇:168个,专四词汇:133个,专八词汇:14个, 所有生词标注共:261个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:59] | Because there are no rules, | 是因为没有规则 |
[03:02] | But in our world, there are rules. | 但在我们的世界里 是有规则的 |
[03:04] | “Don’t rat on your associates.” | 不能背叛同伴 |
[03:09] | “Don’t get high on your own supply.” | 别做不该你做的事 |
[03:11] | “Don’t pi…” | 不能尿在 |
[03:14] | “Don’t piss in someone else’s pond.” | 不能往别人池塘里撒尿 |
[03:21] | They’re cute clich that we’ve heard a million times. | 这些都是我们听过上万次的陈腔滥调 |
[03:27] | Well… | 但是 |
[03:29] | They lend… | 他们把 |
[03:31] | …an order to our disorder. | 把杂乱变的有次序 |
[03:35] | Oh, yeah… | 是的 |
[03:39] | I forgot one… | 我还忘了一条 |
[03:42] | “Do not fuck with someone else’s family.” | 不要伤害别人的家人 |
[03:47] | See, that… | 清楚了吗 这就是 |
[03:50] | …that’s our cardinal rule, | 这是我们最重要的规则 |
[03:53] | And you and your pals, you broke it. | 你和你的同伴 你们破坏了它 |
[04:06] | You broke into my home. | 你们闯进我家 |
[04:11] | You put a… | 你们 |
[04:13] | You put a hole in my mother. | 你们伤害了我母亲 |
[04:19] | You cocksucker! That’s my mother! | 你这混蛋 那是我妈 |
[04:22] | You talk now! You talk right now! | 你说啊 你现在说话啊 |
[04:25] | Or I will fucking pull your intestines out and strangle you, you… | 否则我把你的肠子拉出来 勒死你 |
[04:45] | I got something I gotta do. | 我有些事要处理 |
[04:46] | Now, Parmie? | 现在吗 帕米 |
[04:47] | Can’t be avoided. | 我必须得去 |
[04:51] | When I get back… | 等我回来 |
[04:55] | …we’ll wrap it up. | 我们再来结束这个 |
[04:57] | I’m not done with him yet. | 我跟他还没完 |
[05:48] | Evening, Bill. | 晚上好 比尔 |
[05:49] | Tonight’s the night, mr. Tarzo. | 就是今晚了 塔左先生 |
[05:51] | Let’s go make history. | 让我们一起创造历史 |
[06:20] | He’s doing very well. | 他做的很不错 |
[06:35] | That’s great! | 好极了 |
[06:37] | That was great! | 好极了 |
[06:38] | That’s your best ever. Come on, come on! | 是你最好的记录 快上来 上来 |
[06:41] | You’ve never come close to seven minutes. | 之前你从没接近过7分钟 |
[06:42] | That was unbelievable. That’s better than you’ve ever done. | 太难以置信了 这次比你之前都要好 |
[06:45] | Breathe! Breathe! Good job! | 呼吸 呼吸 做的好 |
[06:49] | I’m two minutes short of my time. | 离我的目标还差2分钟 |
[06:51] | Parmie, I do not understand what you are trying to accomplish here. | 帕米 我不知道你是想完成什么 |
[06:57] | I thought that the breathing exercises would help me more. | 我还认为呼吸训练会带给我帮助 |
[07:01] | – They did help you. – I’m very disappointed. | -它们确实帮了你 -我很失望 |
[07:03] | – I gotta go again. – No, no, no, no. | -我要再试一次 -不 不行 |
[07:04] | Your lungs are not ready for another go… you gotta give it a rest. | 你的肺还没准备好 你得让它休息一下 |
[07:07] | I’m ready. I’m ready to go. | 我准备好了 我准备好再试一次了 |
[07:10] | I’m ready to do this. | 我准备好再试一次了 |
[07:13] | My name is parmetto tarzo. | 我是帕米托・塔左 |
[07:16] | I live in Staten Island, New York. | 我住在纽约的史坦顿岛 |
[07:19] | I will attempt to hold my breath for nine minutes under water, | 我要试着在水下屏息9分钟 |
[07:22] | Breaking the world record, which is now… | 打破由德国人托马斯・西耶塔斯 |
[07:26] | …being held by Thomas Sietas of Germany. | 保持的世界纪录 |
[07:38] | I’m ready to do this. | 我已经准备好了 |
[08:03] | Come on. That’s enough! That’s enough! | 快上来 够了 够了 |
[08:05] | You gotta stop! You gotta stop! | 你别说了 别说了 |
[08:06] | You’re not ready for this. This is too much! | 你没有准备好 今天做的够多了 |
[08:11] | Only two more months, Jas. | 只有两个月了 贾思 |
[08:13] | We’re getting close! | 就快出生了 |
[08:16] | And when he’s born, I’m gonna bring him in here, | 等他一出生 我就带他过来 |
[08:17] | And you can finally meet them both. | 你就能见到他们了 |
[08:26] | Cure cancer. | 治疗癌症 |
[08:28] | My boy is going to cure cancer. | 我的儿子要去治疗癌症了 |
[08:32] | Excuse me. Are you done? | 打扰一下 你说完了吗 |
[08:35] | ’cause we’ve got some business here. | 我们要谈点生意 |
[08:40] | Okay. Thanks, Jas. | 好 谢谢你 贾思 |
[09:02] | Get some coffee, some bagels, and meet G in the back. | 拿些咖啡和面包 到后面去见G |
[09:08] | You got work to do. | 你有事做了 |
[09:16] | You’re all right, Parmie? | 你没事吧 帕米 |
[09:18] | What happened last night after you left us? | 昨晚你离开我们之后发生什么事了吗 |
[09:22] | Get some coffee… black. | 去拿点咖啡 黑咖啡 |
[09:38] | Hi, ma! | 妈妈 |
[09:41] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[09:46] | No, last night, you know… | 不是的 昨晚 |
[09:49] | It… no, it… | 不是 |
[09:52] | I know… don’t… | 我知道 不要 |
[09:54] | No, no. no that… | 不 不 不 |
[09:57] | Don’t mention it. Not… | 别再提了 |
[10:00] | But I do have some good news. | 但我确实有好消息 |
[10:03] | We finally found one of the guys who hurt you. | 我们找到了一个伤害你的人 |
[10:10] | I’ll bring you lunch. | 我给你带午饭过来 |
[10:13] | Go for a walk in the park. | 去公园散散步 |
[10:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:51] | We’ve checked half the septic-cleaning companies | 我们已经查了岛上 |
[10:53] | On the island | 一半的清洁公司 |
[10:55] | And still can’t find an Eddy anywhere. | 还是没找到那个叫埃迪的 |
[10:57] | Maybe the bastard was lying. | 或许那混蛋在撒谎 |
[11:00] | After what Parmie did to him | 在帕米对他做了那些之后 |
[11:02] | I don’t believe he was. | 我不认为他还会撒谎 |
[11:04] | All right. What else? Nothing? | 好吧 还有其他的吗 没有了吗 |
[11:06] | Anything? | 还有其他事吗 |
[11:11] | Good, ’cause… | 很好 因为 |
[11:14] | There’s something …something important | 我有事 很重要的事 |
[11:16] | That I’d like to discuss with you, gentlemen. | 想跟你们讨论一下 先生们 |
[11:24] | Come on. | 靠过来 |
[11:25] | Come on! | 靠过来 |
[11:33] | We have worked for ten hard years, | 我们已经辛苦工作了十年 |
[11:37] | And I’ve done the math, and… | 我已经完成了数学 |
[11:41] | …we finally have the financial security, | 我们最后会有财政安全 |
[11:43] | The manpower, and the political connections | 人力和政治方面的联系 |
[11:47] | To make a substantial move. | 为了迈出坚实的一步 |
[11:51] | What are you talking about, boss? | 你在说什么 老板 |
[11:52] | I want to take control of Staten Island. | 我想控制史坦顿岛 |
[11:56] | I wanna take the whole thing. | 我要掌控一切 |
[12:00] | Run the show. | 操纵局势 |
[12:02] | I don’t wanna give anything any longer to any other crews. | 我不想再和其他人分一杯羹了 |
[12:08] | I want it all. | 我想要一切 |
[12:10] | Everything. | 所有 |
[12:13] | Parmie, you’re not serious, are you? | 帕米 你不是认真的吧 是吗 |
[12:20] | Why wouldn’t I be, f? | 为什么我不能成为这样的人 |
[12:21] | Because we’re a small crew running a small part of the island. | 那是因为我们现在还做的是小本生意 |
[12:25] | We don’t have the means. We don’t have the power. | 我们没有办法 也没有权力 |
[12:28] | This crew is meant to be something bigger. | 我是打算做一些大事 |
[12:33] | Yeah, but not that big, Parmie. | 是的 但没你说的那么大 帕米 |
[12:35] | F is right. | F说的对 |
[12:35] | What you’re proposing has never been done before. | 你计划的这些是以前从来没做过的 |
[12:37] | One crew run this whole island? | 一个人控制整个岛 |
[12:39] | Nobody’s ever had the balls to try something like this. | 之前也没人有胆做这样的事 |
[12:42] | It’s fucking crazy if you ask me. | 简直疯了 如果你问我意见的话 |
[12:44] | Sounds like my mother. | 听起来像我妈说的话 |
[12:48] | Gotti, | 高蒂 |
[12:51] | Capone Castellano. | 卡波尼・卡斯蒂亚诺 |
[12:55] | They all started this way. I’ve studied them. | 他们都是这样开始的 我要向他们学习 |
[12:57] | They were all in the same position that we are now | 当初他们迈出第一步的时候 |
[12:59] | When they made their moves. | 也是我们今天这样的处境 |
[13:01] | Yeah, but, Parmie, why take the chance? | 是的 但是 帕米 为什么不抓住机会 |
[13:03] | We’re making a shit load of money. | 我们现在正赚着许多的钱 |
[13:06] | Are you with me or not? | 你们是否要跟我一起干 |
[13:10] | Yeah! | 是的 |
[13:11] | Of course we are fucking with you. | 我们当然会跟你一起 |
[13:12] | – Come on. – We’re with you. | -来吧 -跟你一起干 |
[13:13] | – We’re with you. – Yeah. | -我们跟你一起 -是的 |
[13:14] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[13:18] | That’s right. It’s exciting times. I… | 这样就对了 真兴奋 我 |
[13:21] | I’m so happy that you haven’t disappointed me. | 真高兴你们没让我失望 |
[13:24] | This thing will start immediately. | 这事马上开始办 |
[13:26] | The process will take about a year. | 整个过程需要一年 |
[13:28] | Things are gonna get really bloody around here. | 这里会变的非常的血腥 |
[13:30] | It sounds like we’re gonna start a war | 听起来我们像是要发动一场战争 |
[13:32] | Unlike this city has ever seen. | 这座城市以前从未经历过的战争 |
[13:34] | When it’s over, the island will be ours, | 当它结束 这个岛就是我们的了 |
[13:39] | And we will make history. | 我们会创造历史 |
[13:44] | # Let me call you sweetheart # | 让我叫你甜心 |
[13:49] | # I’m in love with you # | 我爱着你 |
[13:54] | # Let me hear you whisper that you love me, too # | 让我听到你低语你也爱我 |
[14:03] | # Keep the love light burning in your eyes so true # | 保持你眼中不灭的爱火 |
[14:12] | # Let me call you sweetheart # | 让我叫你甜心 |
[14:17] | # I’m in love with you # | 我爱着你 |
[14:26] | This is the most beautiful part of my day. | 这是我一天中最美好的时光 |
[14:28] | I hate when it ends, ma. | 真不想结束 妈妈 |
[14:34] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[14:35] | This has been hurting me all day. | 我这儿疼了一天 |
[14:39] | Maybe I go lay down. | 或许我该去躺一躺 |
[14:41] | Oh, okay. | 好 |
[14:44] | Let me help you up. | 我来帮你 |
[14:45] | Oh! Me dispioec… | 还是算了 |
[14:48] | Come on, ma. | 来吧 妈妈 |
[14:51] | Here you go. Put your arm around me. | 上来吧 把你的手放在我脖子上 |
[14:53] | Here you go. | 走喽 |
[14:54] | Oh, I am so embarrassed | 我好尴尬 |
[14:57] | That you have to do all these things for me. | 要你为我做所有的事 |
[15:01] | It’s what a son does, ma. | 这是作为儿子应该做的事 妈妈 |
[15:04] | Enjoy the ride. | 尽情享受吧 |
[15:08] | There you go, ma. | 到了 妈妈 |
[15:12] | There you are. | 放你下来 |
[15:17] | Watch your feet. | 小心脚 |
[15:28] | I won’t rest until I find the men that did this to you, ma. | 我会一直找 直到找到伤害你的人 妈妈 |
[15:31] | Let me put some lotion on you. It will help. | 我给你涂些洗液吧 会有帮助的 |
[15:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:53] | You are in a very good mood lately. | 你最近心情都很好 |
[15:57] | I think maybe you are up to something again. | 我想你可能又在忙什么事 |
[16:02] | I knew it. What is it this time? | 我就知道 这次又是什么 |
[16:04] | I found something that I can truly achieve. | 一些我必须要完成的事 |
[16:09] | Not like the other things that I tried to do. | 不是我以前做过的那些事 |
[16:12] | This was right in front of me the whole time. | 这事一直摆在我面前 |
[16:15] | I just didn’t see it. | 我都没有注意到 |
[16:17] | But if I can do this thing, ma, it will be big. | 但如果我要做的话 妈妈 会是大事 |
[16:23] | I will never understand you, my son. | 我永远也没办法理解你 儿子 |
[16:28] | I gotta go to work, ma. | 我得去工作了 妈妈 |
[16:32] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[16:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:35] | Good night, okay? | 晚安 好吗 |
[16:37] | – Good night, my son. – Good night, ma. | -晚安 儿子 -晚安 妈妈 |
[16:42] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[16:43] | Boss, we have a problem. | 老板 我们遇到了麻烦 |
[16:46] | Your plan, your big plan? | 你的计划 你的大计划 |
[16:48] | I got a call from a friend of mine | 我的一个朋友才给我打了电话 |
[16:49] | Who knows the Russians from the dark side of the island. | 他认识这个岛上混黑道的俄罗斯人 |
[16:52] | They know about everything that we’re doing. | 他们知道我们现在所做的所有事情 |
[16:54] | They know everything, Parmie. | 他们都知道 Parmie |
[16:59] | Word was probably leaked | 泄密的可能是 |
[17:01] | From the muscle that we hired to facilitate our power move. | 我们雇的那个帮助我们转移权力的人 |
[17:07] | Exposure is inevitable. | 暴露是不可避免的 |
[17:08] | I just didn’t think it would come so soon. | 我只是没想到会来的这么快 |
[17:13] | All right. All right. Get everybody together. | 好吧 好吧 召集所有人 |
[17:17] | I’m on my way. We’ll figure out how to handle this. | 我马上来 我们一起想想怎么处理这事 |
[17:20] | Parmie, Parmie, be careful. | 帕米 帕米 小心点 |
[17:22] | Yeah, yeah. I’m fine, I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 我很好 |
[17:25] | They won’t move on me so quickly, you know. | 他们不会这么早对我下手 |
[17:33] | We’re gonna work this out, F. | 咱们会有办法的 F |
[17:36] | Nobody’s gonna get in the way of what I want. | 没什么人能阻碍我做事 |
[17:39] | Okay? | 懂吗 |
[17:40] | Nobody. | 没人 |
[20:30] | Motherfucker! | 王八蛋 |
[21:37] | Oh! Motherfucker! | 哦 他妈的 |
[22:43] | The blood of the Native Americans is on all of our hands! | 我们的双手沾满了美洲原住民的血 |
[22:49] | People will pay attention. | 人们会注意到这里的事 |
[22:52] | I will save this ancient land, you fuckers! | 我要挽救这片古老的土地 你们这些混蛋 |
[23:00] | Okay. | 动手吧 |
[23:03] | Okay, okay, okay. All right. I’m coming down. | 好吧好吧 我下来了 |
[23:14] | Save our trees! | 拯救森林 |
[23:25] | Save our trees! save our trees! | 拯救森林 拯救森林 |
[23:36] | Save our trees! save our trees! | 拯救森林 拯救森林 |
[23:40] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[23:42] | Hello. | 你好 |
[23:44] | I have been in an accident. | 我刚出了车祸 |
[23:48] | Can you help me? | 能帮帮我吗 |
[24:25] | Hey, buddy, you’re getting out or what? | 嘿 兄弟 你下不下车啊 |
[25:09] | Here it is. | 就是它了 |
[25:13] | The biggest fucker of the batch. | 这片林子里最粗的一颗 |
[25:14] | That’s where we start. | 就从它开始 |
[25:16] | Let’s go. | 锯吧 |
[25:23] | Now, what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[25:24] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[25:28] | Those are mine, gentlemen. | 那是我的 先生们 |
[25:34] | What the hell you doing up there? | 你在那上面做什么 |
[25:42] | You don’t look like one of those protesters. | 你不像是个抗议者 |
[25:45] | Get your ass down here! | 快他妈下来 |
[25:47] | I’m not going anywhere, gentlemen. | 我不会下去的 先生们 |
[25:49] | I start cutting, you’ll get down. | 我要是锯了你会摔下来的 |
[25:51] | we got a job to do! | 我们要开工呢 |
[25:53] | Knock it off! | 别扔了 |
[25:55] | – I climb up there, I cut you in half! – And I’ll help! | -我这就上去把你锯成两半 -我帮你 |
[25:57] | Who the hell you think you are? | 你认为你是谁啊 |
[25:59] | My name is Parmetto Tarzo. | 我叫帕米托・塔左 |
[26:00] | Who the fuck is Parmetto Tarzo? | 帕米托・塔左是谁 |
[26:02] | Exactly. | 谁知道 |
[26:03] | My name is Parmetto Tarzo, | 我叫帕米托・塔左 |
[26:05] | And I’m not coming down until I complete my task. | 我不完成任务是不会下去的 |
[26:11] | Mr. Tarzo! | 塔左先生 |
[26:13] | We need to know what the hell you’re doing. | 我想知道你到底在做什么 |
[26:17] | Nicholas, are you ready for me? | 尼古拉斯 你准备好了吗 |
[26:20] | I‘ve been ready Mr. Tarzo. | 我准备好了 塔左先生 |
[26:23] | I’m ready when you are. | 你准备好就可以开始了 |
[26:29] | Good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[26:30] | You can answer some questions now? | 你现在可以回答他们的问题了 |
[26:33] | With all due respect, Mr. Tarzo, you need to come down from there. | 恕我冒昧 塔左先生 您必须下来 |
[26:37] | You’re trespassing. | 您这是非法侵入 |
[26:39] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[26:39] | We bought this land, | 我们买了这块地 |
[26:41] | And the cops here told us who you are, | 警察跟我们说了您的情况 |
[26:43] | And we mean no disrespect at all, but we’re about to start construction, | 我们并非对您不敬 但我们得开工了 |
[26:47] | And we can’t do anything if you’re still up there. | 如果您在上面我们没法动工 |
[26:49] | Well, then, you have a problem. | 很好 看来你有麻烦了 |
[26:51] | Mr.Tarzo, you still haven’t answered the question. | 塔左先生 你还没回答我的问题 |
[26:55] | What is your task here? | 你要完成什么任务 |
[26:57] | I am tree-sitting in protest of the destruction of this forest, | 我在树上静坐对你们毁坏树林表示抗议 |
[27:05] | And I will remain up here until something is done. | 我会一直坐在这儿直到问题解决 |
[27:11] | Why the hell do you even care? | 你管这么多干嘛 |
[27:14] | – You’re a fucking gangster! – Whoa! Wait! | -你是他妈的黑社会啊 -别说了 |
[27:16] | Holy shit! It’s him! | 天啊 真是他 |
[27:18] | Fuck me sideways! | 这真是邪门 |
[27:21] | Parmie! | 帕米 |
[27:23] | Parmie, the cops called us to talk you down. | 帕米 警察让我们劝你下来 |
[27:27] | What in god’s name are you doing up there? | 你到底爬上去做什么 |
[27:29] | He’s trying to save the forest. | 他试图拯救这片树林 |
[27:31] | Hey, I’ve known you 15 years. | 我都认识你15年了 |
[27:33] | You’ve never mentioned the forest or anything to do with nature. | 你从没说过什么森林和保护大自然的事 |
[27:36] | Not once. | 一次没提过 |
[27:37] | What the fuck are you doing up there? | 你他妈在树上做什么 |
[27:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:41] | Here’s the deal from my captain. | 我们领导有指示 |
[27:42] | We can’t force him down. He may have a weapon. | 我们不能强迫他下来 他可能有武器 |
[27:44] | If we can’t talk him down, | 如果我们不能说服他下来 |
[27:46] | We’re to issue a closure order on the whole forest. | 这整片森林必须戒严 |
[27:48] | No destruction, no construction. | 不伐树 不开工 |
[27:49] | No one but cops allowed entry. | 除警察之外不允许任何人进入 |
[27:51] | Un-fucking-believable! | 真他妈要命 |
[27:52] | I’m losing an arm and a leg here, Mr. Tarzo! | 我损失太大了 tarzo先生 |
[27:55] | Can you guys help me out here? | 你们能帮帮我吗 |
[27:56] | Take it easy. | 别着急 |
[27:57] | Parmie! | 帕米 |
[27:58] | Parmie, we don’t hear from you for three weeks. | 帕米 我们这三周以来都没你的消息 |
[28:02] | Now you’re perched in a very tall elm tree, | 结果你在榆树上住下了 |
[28:05] | And you’re trying to save some forest land. | 而且还要拯救森林 |
[28:08] | Have you gone insane, my friend? | 你神经搭错了吗 兄弟 |
[28:10] | Oh, my god, no! | 哦天呀 不要 |
[28:13] | Dio mio! Dio mio! Dio mio, Parmie! | 天呀 天呀 天呀 parmie |
[28:17] | Oh, Jesus. | 哦上帝 |
[28:18] | Dio mio, Parmie! | 天呀 帕米 |
[28:21] | Parmie! What in god’s name are you doing? | 帕米 你在那上面做什么呀 |
[28:25] | Why did you bring her here, officer? | 你怎么把她带来了 警官 |
[28:27] | To talk you down, Mr. Tarzo. | 劝你下来 tarzo先生 |
[28:29] | Que cosa fai? Que cosa fai? Scendi! | 你在干嘛啊 孩子 |
[28:33] | – Mama, go home. – Scendi! Cosa fai? | -妈 回家吧 -孩子 你在干嘛 |
[28:35] | She’s falling apart, Mr. Tarzo. | 她要崩溃了 tarzo先生 |
[28:37] | For Christ’s sake! Just come on down. | 看在上帝的份上 你就下来吧 |
[28:39] | Everybody, just shut the fuck up! | 都给我闭嘴 |
[28:42] | I want everybody to leave, so me and my mom can be alone. | 你们都走远点 我要和我妈单独谈谈 |
[28:49] | Mommy, you need to calm down, okay? | 妈妈 你冷静点 好吗 |
[28:51] | You need to go home. | 你得回家 |
[28:52] | I am not going anywhere | 我哪儿也不去 |
[28:54] | Until you tell me how you ended up up there. | 除非你告诉我你究竟在干什么 |
[28:57] | Ma… | 妈 |
[29:01] | Do you remember when I told you that I had a new plan? | 你还记得我跟你说过我有个新计划吗 |
[29:05] | Yes. | 当然 |
[29:05] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[29:06] | Well, because of that plan… | 就是因为那个计划 |
[29:10] | …my men, they… | 我的人 他们 |
[29:12] | …they tried to kill me, but I survived. | 他们打算置我于死地 但我没死 |
[29:16] | I went home… | 我回到家 |
[29:19] | …and I kept it from you, ma. | 瞒着没告诉你 |
[29:21] | But I fell into a state of despair. | 但我打心底里感到绝望 |
[29:26] | And all my dreams were destroyed, mama. | 我的梦想都破灭了 妈妈 |
[29:29] | So I decided that I would take my own life. | 我本打算了结自己的生命 |
[29:34] | But moments before I ended my existence, | 但在我自杀之前 |
[29:37] | My eyes, they fell on a headline in a newspaper, | 我看到报纸上的一个标题 |
[29:42] | And this sparked a memory inside my head of a man sitting in a tree. | 使我想起来我曾看到一个坐在树上的男人 |
[29:46] | And this man… | 这个人 |
[29:48] | …he was trying to save this… | 他试图拯救 |
[29:53] | …very land, | 这片土地 |
[29:55] | But they intimidated him. | 但是遭到了威胁 |
[29:58] | And they got him to come down. | 他不得不从树上下来 |
[30:00] | Look, I can save this ancient land, ma. | 我能拯救这片古老的土地 妈 |
[30:03] | Ah! And that would be something. | 那确实是件大事 |
[30:06] | People would know your name. | 大家会知道你的名字 |
[30:08] | Everything you’ve always wanted. | 你一直以来的愿望能够成真 |
[30:12] | That’s right. Who knows me better than you, ma? | 对 没人比你更懂我了 妈 |
[30:15] | I always knew that this desire would get you into trouble. | 我一直知道你的欲望会给你带来麻烦 |
[30:18] | If you just found love, Parmie. | 除非你找到挚爱 parmie |
[30:21] | L’amore. | 爱情 |
[30:23] | If one person you love knows your name, this is enough. | 你爱的人知道你的名字 那就足够了 |
[30:27] | Ma, you gotta forget about this love thing. | 妈 你还是别提什么爱情了 |
[30:31] | How can you say such a thing? | 你怎么能这么说呢 |
[30:33] | Oh… | 哦 |
[30:34] | My last days on this earth are very sad, Parmie. | 我的晚年很凄苦 帕米 |
[30:37] | I should never have left Italy for this godforsaken island! | 我不该离开意大利 搬到这个破岛上来 |
[30:45] | Help! | 救命 |
[30:46] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[30:47] | Motherfucker! | 王八蛋 |
[30:49] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼东西 |
[30:50] | Gesu Christo! | 我的上帝 |
[31:06] | Oh! | 哦 |
[31:13] | There’s… | 这是只… |
[31:18] | I… | 我 |
[31:24] | I love you, mama. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[31:25] | I love you, my son. | 我爱你 儿子 |
[31:32] | You broke my heart. | 你让我心碎 |
[31:35] | What? | 什么 |
[31:39] | You’re not coming down, huh, Mr. Tarzo? | 你不打算下来 是吧 塔左先生 |
[31:41] | No. | 不 |
[31:42] | Why don’t you stay here, | 那你就在上面坐着吧 |
[31:44] | And we’ll post some guys around the edges of the forest. | 我们会安排人在林子周围站岗的 |
[31:47] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[31:48] | Make sure nobody says anything to anybody about this. | 我保证没有一个人能知道这里的事 |
[31:50] | All right, Mrs. Tarzo, | 好吧 塔左太太 |
[31:51] | We’ll take you home, okay? | 我们送您回家 好吗 |
[31:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:53] | Hey, give me a hand real quick? | 来帮我一把 |
[31:57] | You take care of my mother. | 照顾好我妈 |
[32:00] | I love you, ma. | 我爱你 妈 |
[32:22] | Which one of us will die first? | 咱俩谁会先死去 |
[32:25] | It overwhelms me. | 我一直在琢磨这个 |
[32:27] | I want it to be me. | 我希望是我 |
[32:30] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡说些什么 |
[32:32] | This is supposed to be a happy occasion, all right? | 这会儿该是个幸福的时刻 明白吗 |
[32:35] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[32:36] | Did you read the manual? | 你读过指导手册了没 |
[32:38] | Yes. | 当然 |
[32:40] | Hey, careful. | 小心点 |
[32:42] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[32:43] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[33:08] | Let’s have a baby. | 我们生个孩子吧 |
[33:11] | Really? | 真的 |
[33:15] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[33:17] | I think I am. | 我想是的 |
[33:20] | I used to think, why mess up this perfect thing between us | 我曾想 为什么要让第三个人 |
[33:23] | By bringing someone else into it? | 来搅乱我们的幸福 |
[33:25] | And now it seems right. | 但现在看来是好事 |
[33:28] | Like the baby will be us. | 孩子是我们的爱情结晶 |
[33:30] | You know, not separate, but an extension. | 不是把我们分开 而是爱情的延续 |
[33:37] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[33:39] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[33:40] | – Are you sure? – Yes, yes, I’m sure. | -你想好了 -对 我想好了 |
[33:43] | I want to do it right now. | 我现在就想开始 |
[33:44] | – You do? – Yes, yes, yes! | -是吗 -对 对 对 |
[35:03] | Albert einstein’s annus mirabilis, | 这是属于阿尔伯特・爱因斯坦的重大一年 |
[35:06] | His year of miracles. | 他创造奇迹的一年 |
[35:08] | While he was just working as a clerk in a patent office, | 当时他只是专利局的小职员 |
[35:11] | Einstein had four papers published in a leading German physics journal. | 爱因斯坦在德国物理学杂志上发表了四片文章 |
[35:15] | These papers would transform the way we see the universe. | 这些文章将改变我们看世界的方式 |
[35:20] | – Hey. How’re you doin’? – Hey. | -嗨 你还好吗 -嗨 |
[35:24] | Oh, no, no! I took two showers! | 哦不是吧 我洗了两遍澡了 |
[35:26] | It’s not strong. Just one more. I’m sorry. | 不是很严重 再洗一次吧 抱歉 |
[35:29] | No, it’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[35:30] | Where have you been? I worried about you. | 你去哪儿了 我很担心你 |
[35:33] | I went to the doctor after work. | 我下班之后去医院了 |
[35:38] | Is everything all right? | 你还好吗 |
[35:40] | It’s been four months, and I haven’t gotten pregnant, | 四个月了 我还没怀孕 |
[35:42] | So I just wanted to see if everything was in working order. | 我只是想查查是不是一切正常 |
[35:47] | And what did they say? | 医生说什么 |
[35:50] | Tissue engineering allows for the successful regeneration of everything | 组织工程能使一切器官再生 |
[35:53] | From skin for burn victims to ears and noses for people | 从烧伤患者的皮肤到 |
[35:56] | Who have lost or disfigured body parts. | 失去器官患者的耳朵和鼻子 |
[35:58] | Breakthroughs in tissue regeneration | 史坦顿岛医学研究院 |
[36:01] | Are occurring here in Staten island’s medical-research facility. | 成就了组织再生的重大突破 |
[36:06] | Nanotechnology is a procedure | 纳米技术的应用 |
[36:09] | Which uses computers and sensors smaller than a cell | 是运用电脑和比细胞还小的传感器 |
[36:12] | To study the human body. | 来研究人体 |
[36:15] | Breakthroughs in nanotechnology are occurring here in Staten island. | 史坦顿岛完成了纳米技术上的突破 |
[36:21] | Let’s talk about the Staten island research center’s newest project… | 现在请看史坦顿岛研究中心的最新成果 |
[36:25] | Embryonic gene modification. | 胚胎基因改善 |
[36:28] | Breakthroughs in this area are allowing our doctors | 这个领域的突破使我们的医生能够 |
[36:31] | To enhance desirable characteristics in an embryo | 将符合需要的特性植入胚胎 |
[36:35] | While deleting undesirable characteristics, | 并删除不符合需要的特性 |
[36:38] | Resulting in children who are smarter, stronger, healthier, | 使宝宝更加聪明、强壮、健康 |
[36:43] | – And capable of great things. – Sully. | -未来走向成功 -萨利 |
[36:45] | – Sully! – Yeah? | -萨利 -我在 |
[36:46] | I’m done with the exam. | 我做完检查了 |
[36:47] | The doctor wants to speak with us now. | 医生想和咱们谈谈 |
[36:50] | Yeah, yeah. | 好的 好的 |
[36:51] | Mrs. Halverson, you have what’s called a retroverted uterus. | 霍尔沃森太太 你的问题被称作子宫后倾 |
[36:57] | Your uterus is facing backwards instead of forwards. | 你的子宫是向后而不是向前的 |
[37:01] | This sounds bad. | 听起来不太好 |
[37:02] | Don’t be alarmed. | 别担心 |
[37:04] | Your doctor was correct in sending you to me, | 你的医生让你找我就对了 |
[37:05] | But it’s not as serious as it sounds. | 其实没有听起来那么严重 |
[37:08] | It’s just a hard condition to detect. | 只是很难查出来而已 |
[37:12] | One simple way you can compensate for this | 补救的办法很简单 |
[37:15] | Is to alter position during intercourse. | 只要在做爱的时候变换体位 |
[37:18] | This will help impregnation. | 就可以受孕了 |
[37:21] | So I don’t gotta have an operation? | 我不用手术吗 |
[37:23] | No. We’re very far from that. | 不用 完全没必要 |
[37:26] | Nah… | 恩 |
[37:27] | The nurse outside will give you an information packet | 外面的护士会给你指导信息包 |
[37:29] | That will explain what you should do at this time. | 那会告诉你该怎么做 |
[37:32] | And any questions, just call the office. | 有任何问题 给我打电话就好 |
[37:35] | Thank you so much, doctor. I’m so relieved. | 太感谢了 医生 这下我放心了 |
[37:38] | You’re going to be fine. | 你会顺利的 |
[37:40] | – Come on, Sully. – All right. | -萨利 我们走吧 -好的 |
[37:41] | You… um… | 你… |
[37:42] | One thing, though… um… do… | 我还有件事 |
[37:45] | On the tvs out there, they had this… um… | 在屏幕上 他们… |
[37:48] | They show where they have an operation | 展示的手术位置 |
[37:50] | Where they make the babies real smart. | 会让孩子变得聪明 |
[37:52] | Is that for real, or is that, like, science fiction? | 这是真的吗 还是只是天方夜谭 |
[37:54] | I mean, what…? | 我是说 |
[37:55] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. It’s quite real, Mr. Halverson. | 是的 这是真的 霍尔沃森先生 |
[37:58] | It’s, um, an ad for research done at this facility. | 那是为此项研究技术所做的广告 |
[38:02] | It’s called embryonic gene modification, | 名为胚胎基因改良 |
[38:06] | A procedure where we genetically alter an embryo | 通过一系列手段改变胚胎基因 |
[38:10] | To create superior, healthier children. | 生出更优秀 更健康的宝宝 |
[38:14] | It’s… it’s amazing. | 这太奇妙了 |
[38:16] | Well, thank you, doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[38:18] | – You’re welcome. – Good luck with your program. | -不客气 -祝你手术顺利 |
[38:20] | – We really… – Okay. | -我们要去 -好的 |
[38:21] | – Thanks, doctor. – You’re welcome anytime. | -谢谢医生 -随时欢迎你来 |
[38:23] | This is amazing shit you got going with them kids. | 这对孩子来说太好了 |
[38:26] | And good luck. Go see the nurse. | 祝你们好运 去见护士吧 |
[39:18] | That’s better. thanks. | 好多了 谢谢 |
[39:22] | So, I have to throw my legs back like this | 我要把腿像这样后仰 |
[39:26] | And then thrust my pelvis skyward. | 把骨盆顶起来 |
[39:29] | All this high-tech shit, | 这些高科技 |
[39:30] | And their answer is for us to fuck like circus folk, huh? | 让我们云雨时像马戏团的小丑一样 |
[39:32] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[39:33] | It’ll help the sperm get to the right spot. | 那会帮助精子游到正确的位置 |
[39:36] | Come on. | 快来 |
[39:39] | Uh-huh. That’s sexy. | 那姿势很性感 |
[39:42] | You try, and see how sexy you look. | 你来试试看你有多性感 |
[39:44] | – All right, all right. – Come on. | -好啦 好啦 -快点 |
[39:46] | Do your thing. | 快干正事儿 |
[39:47] | Oh, shit! I still have some dirt here. | 该死 这里还有点脏 |
[39:49] | It’s an old stain. Don’t worry. hey, hey, please, just… | 那是旧的污渍 别在意 你就… |
[39:51] | Hurry, I’m dying here. | 快点 我等不及了 |
[39:54] | I just… | 我只是… |
[39:56] | I, um… | 我… |
[39:58] | I… | 我… |
[40:00] | I went… I went… | 我去了… |
[40:01] | I w… | 去了… |
[40:03] | I went to that medical center today. | 我今天去了那家医疗中心 |
[40:05] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[40:06] | You kidding? Why? | 你在开玩笑吗 为什么 |
[40:07] | I was curious about, you know, all that genetic shit. | 我对那些基因的事情很好奇 |
[40:10] | I mean, smart kids are fucking amazing. | 聪明的孩子太了不起了 |
[40:13] | You know? So i… | 所以我… |
[40:15] | I spoke to our doctor. | 我和医生谈了 |
[40:18] | You know what? Shit. I’m sorry. | 你知道吗 抱歉 |
[40:19] | This dirt is really bothering me. | 这些脏东西让我很烦 |
[40:21] | – Sully, just forget it! – I swear to christ. | -萨利 别管那个 -我发誓 |
[40:24] | You went back to the doctor? | 你会去找医生了吗 |
[40:26] | – That’s weird. – Yeah. | -这真奇怪 -是啊 |
[40:27] | She explained how it works to me, you know. | 她向我解释是怎么回事 |
[40:30] | They enhance the smart genes and they “dehance” the… the… | 他们增强聪明的基因 减弱… |
[40:34] | …The dumb ones. | 白痴基因 |
[40:35] | You know, I mean… | 明白吗 我是说 |
[40:37] | These kids, I mean, they are like geniuses and shit. | 这些孩子 他们像天才一样 |
[40:40] | They can do miracle shit. | 能够创造奇迹 |
[40:42] | Yeah, that’s great. | 那真好 |
[40:43] | Can you come back in here, please? | 你能到这边来吗 |
[40:45] | She said it costs $50,000 to get into the program. | 她说要这个手术需要5万美金 |
[40:48] | I mean, you gotta pay, ’cause it’s kinda like… | 你要付大价钱 这也算是… |
[40:50] | …um, artificial in… ins… | 人工…授… |
[40:52] | Insemination? | 受孕 |
[40:53] | L… i… ins… i… | 授…授孕 |
[40:55] | It’s just like that, you know, so it costs a shitload of money. | 所以会很贵 |
[40:59] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你 |
[41:01] | If we had that kind of money, would you be into that? | 如果我们有能力支付 你会去做这个吗 |
[41:06] | I don’t know, Sully. | 萨里 我不知道 |
[41:20] | Yo, Eddie! | 艾迪 |
[41:23] | – Can I talk to you for a second? – What’s up? | -我能跟你谈谈吗 -什么事 |
[41:25] | Let me ask you something. You’ve been around, right? | 我想问问你 你有路子对吧 |
[41:28] | – I fucked a lot of broads. – No, I’m not talking about that. | -我一直人脉很广 -我不是说那个 |
[41:31] | I’m saying, like, uh… | 我是说 |
[41:33] | If you wanted to… uh… | 如果你想 |
[41:37] | …If you wanted to steal something, like, rob somebody, | 如果你想偷东西 比如抢劫 |
[41:43] | Would you know who to call? | 要找谁帮忙 |
[41:45] | Yeah, dude. I’d fucking call Johnny Nutsack and Vinny Dacheese. | 兄弟 我一定会找强尼・那塞克和文尼・达切斯 |
[41:48] | I’m not… | 我不是… |
[41:49] | Stop. | 好了 |
[41:51] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[41:54] | I’m dead fuckin’ serious. | 非常认真 |
[41:55] | I’ve seen it open. | 我见它开放过 |
[41:56] | We did this place about eight months ago. | 我们八个月前偷过这地方 |
[41:58] | There was a blockage in the pit, so I had to flush all the toilets. | 凹陷处有机关 我要毁掉蛛丝马迹 |
[42:02] | An old woman let me in, let me wander around by myself. | 那个老太太让我进去 自己转转 |
[42:05] | I passed his office, he didn’t see me, | 我经过他办公室 他没看到我 |
[42:07] | And it was open. | 然后就打开了 |
[42:09] | Just piles of fucking cash. So I’ve been watching the place. | 一摞摞的现金 我就盯上这里了 |
[42:13] | And they have an alarm, but they only, uh… | 他们有警报 但是只有在… |
[42:16] | What do you call it, when you turn it on? | 开启口令是什么 |
[42:18] | “turn it on”? | “打开”? |
[42:19] | No, with an alarm. you… you… | 不 有警报 你… |
[42:21] | “Engage”? | “设定”? |
[42:22] | Yeah, you engage it, yeah. | 对 你要设定 |
[42:24] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[42:25] | They only do that when he and his mom both go out. | 只有当他和他母亲都出去时才会开启警报 |
[42:30] | So, the only problem that I can see is the old woman and the safe. | 所以 只要搞定老太太和保险箱就行 |
[42:36] | Safe’s not a problem anymore. | 保险箱不是问题 |
[42:37] | Yeah? Safe’s not a problem. | 是吗 保险箱不是问题 |
[42:38] | No. He will handle the safe. | 他去开保险箱 |
[42:40] | And we’ll handle the old woman. | 我们去搞定老太太 |
[42:43] | But you have to understand, we all have to understand the risk involved. | 我们都要明白这事的风险性 |
[42:47] | We’re not stealing from some average, fucking joe. | 我们不是偷无名小卒 |
[42:49] | Yeah, I know, you said that about, I don’t know, | 我知道 你说过了 |
[42:50] | Ten hundred billion times. | 说了八百六十遍了 |
[42:52] | – So I think I get the idea. – But… | -我很清楚 -但是 |
[42:53] | Parmie tarzo, right, did not make his money on wall street, okay? | 帕米托・塔左可不是作为华尔街精英发财的 |
[42:58] | So you have to be absolutely fucking positive | 你必须要确定 |
[43:00] | That this is what you wanna do. | 你确实想这么做 |
[43:01] | Is this what you wanna do? | 你真要这么做吗 |
[43:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[43:07] | Yeah. Let’s do it. | 是的 我们干吧 |
[44:24] | Eddie, watch her! If she wakes up, tape her mouth. | 艾迪 看着她 如果她行了 把她嘴封上 |
[44:26] | Sully, show me the safe. | 萨利 告诉我保险箱在哪儿 |
[44:27] | Yeah, it’s, it’s right up here. | 就在上面 |
[45:06] | See what that was. | 看到那个了吗 |
[45:08] | Uh… we better leave. | 我们最好走吧 |
[45:10] | Let’s… let’s leave. | 我们走吧 |
[45:11] | Without this fucking money, we’re not. | 没拿到钱 不能走 |
[45:15] | Okay. okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[45:19] | I’ll get out of here… | 我要走了 |
[45:46] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[45:47] | Calm the fuck down, Sully. Listen to me. Listen to me. | 萨里 冷静点 听我说 听我说 |
[45:49] | – Eddie, what the fuck did you do? – Sully, calm the fuck down! | -艾迪 你干了什么 -萨利 冷静点 |
[45:53] | No, listen. She woke up, and I went to tape her mouth. | 不 听着 她醒了 我要封上她的嘴 |
[45:56] | I tried to tie her up, but she freaked out, so I tried to… | 我想绑住她 但她挣扎的太厉害 |
[45:58] | You’re not supposed to shoot! | 你不该开枪 |
[46:00] | What was I supposed to… | 那我应该… |
[46:01] | Call an ambulance! | 叫救护车 |
[46:02] | No, no! You’re fucking crazy, Sully! | 不 萨里 你疯了 |
[46:04] | Call an ambulance! | 叫救护车 |
[46:07] | No! We can’t call an ambulance! | 不 我们不能叫救护车 |
[46:08] | We gotta get the fuck outta here! | 我们得离开 |
[46:10] | Oh, god! I’m sorry! | 天啊 我很抱歉 |
[46:12] | I was… I… here… | 我在这… |
[46:23] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[46:31] | I know, I know. I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[46:37] | I got it. Let’s go! | 我拿到了 咱们走 |
[46:38] | And she’s gonna die? | 她会死吗 |
[46:40] | – Come on, Sully! Let’s go! – She’s gonna die! | -快点 萨里 我们走 -她会死的 |
[46:42] | Let’s go! Now! Shit! | 我们走 快点 该死 |
[46:44] | All right. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[46:48] | Ah! fuck! | 妈的 |
[46:49] | I dropped my wallet. I’ll be right back. | 我钱包丢了 我马上回来 |
[46:51] | Meet us at the car! Right now! | 和我们到车上汇合 快点 |
[46:52] | Okay, I’ll be out there. | 好的 我马上过去 |
[46:54] | What the fuck! | 真见鬼 |
[46:56] | Oh, come on. | 快点 |
[46:57] | Oh, shit! come on. | 快点 |
[47:01] | Oh, fuck me! | 该死的 |
[47:03] | Oh, shit! | 真见鬼 |
[47:04] | Come on! | 快点 |
[47:09] | There’s been a shooting… | 这里发生了枪击 |
[47:15] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[47:16] | Go, go, go, go, go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[47:18] | Sully, man, you were right. | 萨利 你真英明 |
[47:20] | There’s over $100,000 here! | 这有10万美金 |
[48:08] | Hello? Yeah. I called earlier about an old woman? | 你好 对 我刚才打电话问过老太太的情况 |
[48:11] | Tarzo. | 塔左 |
[48:12] | How is she doing? | 她情况如何 |
[48:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:45] | Hey, Mary. | 玛丽 |
[48:47] | Yeah, it’s me. | 是我 |
[48:49] | No. | 不 |
[48:53] | Something good finally happened to us. | 终于有好事发生在我们身上了 |
[48:58] | I got lucky. | 我运气来了 |
[49:02] | I got lucky. | 我的运气来了 |
[49:05] | I hit the daily number. | 我猜中了彩票号码 |
[49:12] | I know, I… I… it just happened. it just… it just… | 我知道 就是这么凑巧 很巧 |
[49:18] | I don’t know about this, Sully. I hope we don’t make a mistake. | 我不知道 萨利 我希望我们没有做错 |
[49:21] | I hope we didn’t waste the money. | 我不想浪费这钱 |
[49:23] | No, no. This is the best money we’ve ever spent. | 不 这是我们花的最值的一笔钱 |
[49:26] | It’s for our baby’s future, right? It’s for our baby. | 这是为孩子的未来投资 知道吗 是为了孩子 |
[49:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[49:31] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[49:32] | Come on. | 加油 |
[49:33] | Bye. | 再见 |
[50:24] | Mary’s on bed rest now, | 玛丽正在床上休息 |
[50:27] | But otherwise we’re great. | 其他一切都好 |
[50:28] | Only two more months, Jas. | 还有两个月 贾思 |
[50:31] | We’re getting close. | 我们就快做父母了 |
[50:33] | And when he’s born, I’m gonna bring him in here, | 他出生后我会带他过来 |
[50:35] | And you can finally meet ’em both. | 你就能见着他们俩了 |
[50:39] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[50:40] | Let me see. | 给我看看 |
[50:43] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[50:44] | He’s gonna cure cancer. | 他会治疗癌症 |
[50:46] | My boy is gonna cure cancer. | 我儿子会治疗癌症的 |
[50:50] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[50:53] | Are you through? | 你说完了吗 |
[50:57] | I said, are you finished? | 我说 你说完了吗 |
[51:00] | ’cause we’ve got business to do here. | 我们有事要做 |
[51:07] | Okay. thanks, Jas. | 谢谢你 贾思 |
[51:44] | Keep that, all right? | 留着这个 好吗 |
[51:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[52:05] | No, Eddie’s gonna drive me in his new mustang. | 不 艾迪会用他新买的”野马”送我去 |
[52:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[52:10] | No… | 不 |
[52:11] | No, baby, don’t move! | 不 宝贝 别动 |
[52:12] | Don’t move, I’ll get it. Just leave it there. | 别动 我会处理 放着别管 |
[52:14] | Yes. No problem. | 是的 没问题 |
[52:16] | All right, baby. | 好的 宝贝 |
[52:17] | I’ll see you soon. I love you. | 我很快回去 我爱你 |
[52:18] | Listen, I’m gonna take a piss, all right? | 我要去方便一下 |
[52:19] | You know, turn that thing off when it’s done. | 做好后就关上吧 |
[52:22] | Yeah, yeah, wash your hands. | 好的 洗洗手 |
[52:23] | I don’t want piss on the leather. | 我可不想把皮革弄脏 |
[52:39] | Please take… hello, guys, guys! | 请你们… 伙计们… |
[52:41] | This ain’t a parking garage. What the fuck are you doing? | 这可不是停车库 你们要干什么 |
[52:43] | Oh, we can’t park here? | 怎么 我们不能在这停车吗 |
[52:47] | You thought we forgot about you, huh? | 你以为我们不记得你了 |
[52:49] | Your friend started bragging about his safe-cracking skills | 你们的朋友吹嘘自己撬保险箱的能耐 |
[52:52] | To the wrong fucking people, wise guy! | 但他找错了吹嘘的对象 |
[52:58] | Where’s the other guy? | 其他人在哪里 |
[52:59] | And more importantly, where is the fucking money? | 更要紧的是 钱在哪儿 |
[53:02] | Get him in the car, t. | 让他上车 |
[53:03] | T! Get him in the car. Get him in there. | T 让他上车 让他上车 |
[53:11] | This fucker says the other one | 这小子说 那个人 |
[53:13] | Went home already. | 已经回家了 |
[53:18] | Get the fuck outta my seat, asshole. | 混蛋 别坐我的位子 |
[53:25] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[53:36] | Sully. Hey, baby! | 萨利 宝贝 |
[53:38] | What’s wrong, honey? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[53:41] | I did something. | 我干了一件事 |
[53:44] | I did something bad, baby. | 我干了一件坏事 宝贝 |
[53:45] | What? Why are you crying? | 什么事 你为什么哭了 |
[53:47] | You’re scaring me. What are you doing? | 你吓到我了 你干什么 |
[53:49] | I have to leave. I have to go. | 我得离开 我要离开 |
[53:51] | What? Where are you going? | 什么 你要去哪儿 |
[53:54] | Oh, Mary. | 玛丽 |
[53:56] | I’m so sorry for what I did. | 我为自己做的事感到抱歉 |
[53:59] | I’m so, so… | 我 |
[54:02] | I thought it was the right thing! | 我觉得那是很不错的 |
[54:04] | What did you do? | 你在干嘛 |
[54:05] | You’re scaring the shit outta me, Sully. | 你在吓我吗 萨利 |
[54:07] | I… I… | 我 |
[54:09] | I stole the money so our child wouldn’t be like me, | 我偷钱是为了不让孩子像我一样 |
[54:12] | All right? | 难道不可以吗 |
[54:13] | What? What are you talking about? | 啊 你在说什么 |
[54:15] | For the procedure. I didn’t hit the number! | 其实 我没有猜中彩票 |
[54:17] | I stole the money from a fucking mob boss! | 我偷的是一个坏老板的钱 |
[54:20] | And they found out it’s me! | 他们发现我了 |
[54:22] | – And they are coming after me! – I don’t understand. | -他们跟踪我 -我不懂 |
[54:23] | You stole the money from a mob boss? | 你偷的是一个坏老板的钱吗 |
[54:26] | I stole the goddamn money, because I am stupid! | 我偷的是坏人的钱 因为我有点傻 |
[54:30] | I’m so fucking stupid! | 我太傻了 |
[54:32] | Stop. Tell me this isn’t happening. | 好啦 别告诉我那是真的 |
[54:34] | – And now I have to leave you. – Tell me you’re lying to me. | -现在我要离开你 -告诉我你不会 |
[54:36] | – I have to leave you. No, No! – Tell me this isn’t true. | -我真的要离开你了 -告诉我不会的 |
[54:38] | – Or they’re gonna kill me, all right? – Oh, God. | -要不然他们会杀了我 -天啊 |
[54:39] | – I have to leave you now. – No, This isn’t happening. | -我真的要离开你了 -不 不可能 |
[54:42] | – I can’t breathe, Sully. – Mary, My dear wife, I love you. | -我不能呼吸了 萨利 -玛丽 亲爱的 我爱你 |
[54:44] | I love you so much it hurts, All right? | 我爱你爱的心疼 知道吗 |
[54:47] | It hurts like a knife in the heart, All right? | 就像刀子插到心里 |
[54:49] | But I have to go. | 但是我还是要走 |
[54:52] | No, You can’t leave me! | 不 你不能离开我 |
[54:54] | You can’t. | 不可以 |
[54:55] | Sully, There has to be another way. | 萨利 也许还有其他的方法解决 |
[54:58] | I mean, You’re my husband. You’re my love. | 我是说你是我的挚爱 我的丈夫 |
[55:00] | We can talk to them, and they’ll understand. | 我们可以和他们讨论 他们会懂的 |
[55:03] | – They won’t. – They’ll understand. | -他们不会懂的 -他们会明白的 |
[55:06] | They won’t understand. | 他们不会明白的 |
[55:08] | You have to tell them that I left you. | 你告诉他们我甩了你 |
[55:11] | – No. – Yes! | -不 -是的 |
[55:12] | No. I’m coming with you. | 不 我会跟着你 |
[55:14] | – I’m coming with you! – No! You can’t! | -我会跟着你 -不 不行 |
[55:16] | – I’m coming with you! – No! | -我会跟着你 -不会的 |
[55:18] | – You have to stay here! – We said we’ll never be apart. | -你呆在这里 -我们从不会分开 |
[55:21] | I know! Just for a little while, Just for a little while. | 我知道 只是一小会儿 一小会儿 |
[55:23] | All right? The baby, No, You’ll lose him. | 好吗 宝贝 你会失去他 |
[55:25] | All right? No! No! All right? | 会吗 不会的 会吗 |
[55:27] | You tell them that I left you, | 你告诉他们 我甩了你 |
[55:28] | That I got some money, and I left you, | 我拿到钱 我就离开你了 |
[55:30] | You don’t know where I am. | 你不会知道我住在哪里 |
[55:31] | I left you pregnant. | 我永远的离开你 |
[55:32] | They won’t hurt you. | 他们不会伤害你的 |
[55:33] | They’ll just watch you, | 他们只是会看守着你 |
[55:34] | And after a while they’re gonna forget. | 没过多久他们就会忘掉 |
[55:36] | They’re gonna forget, | 他们会忘记 |
[55:37] | And then you’ll have the baby, | 然后你把孩子生下来 |
[55:40] | And then you can come be with me, and Everything will be fine. | 你就和我一起 一起都会好起来 |
[55:43] | Everything will be exactly the way it’s supposed to be. | 一切都会回到它应有的状态 |
[55:47] | – Oh, Mary! – We had everything, Sully. | -玛丽 -我们什么都有 萨利 |
[55:49] | – Why did you need more? – Ah! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! | -为什么你需要这么多钱呢 -抱歉 |
[55:52] | Sully! | 萨利 |
[55:55] | Sully! | 萨利 |
[57:12] | That’s 43,000 if you hit, Jasper. | 如果你买中了就会得到4万3千块 |
[57:16] | $43,000 if you hit, Jasper. | 如果你买中了就会得到4万3千块 |
[57:21] | Good luck, Jasper. | 祝你好运 贾思 |
[57:23] | Good luck, Jasper. I hope tonight’s your night. | 祝你好运 贾思 希望今晚是属于你的 |
[57:25] | Post time 30 seconds. | 30秒之后会有结果 |
[59:16] | Mr. Tarzo, Can I get you something nice? | 塔左先生 需要吃点什么吗 |
[59:19] | You know, We didn’t come here for your fucking sandwiches, okay? | 他不是来吃你做的三明治 |
[59:22] | Get your friend in the back, and go to work. | 带你朋友去工作 |
[1:02:37] | Good luck, Jasper. That’ll pay $47,000 if it hits. | 祝你好运 贾思 如果中了奖金是4万7 |
[1:02:42] | $47,000 if it hits. | 如果你买中了就会得到4万7千块 |
[1:03:37] | For 20 years this deaf bastard’s been coming in here every night | 这个聋老头已经持续20年每晚都会来买马 |
[1:03:40] | And laying down a single trifecta bet. | 用餐厅的工资做赌注 |
[1:03:42] | Never hit. | 从来没有中过 |
[1:03:44] | Oh, Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[1:03:45] | It’s fucking crazy! | 太疯狂了 |
[1:03:47] | Wow! | 哇 |
[1:03:49] | Good for you, Jasper. | 恭喜你 贾思 |
[1:03:51] | You deserve it. | 这是你应得的 |
[1:03:52] | What are you gonna do with all this money? | 你打算用这些钱去做什么呢 |
[1:03:54] | What are you gonna buy? | 你想买什么 |
[1:03:57] | What are you going to buy? | 你会买什么 |
[1:04:01] | What are you going to buy? | 你会买什么 |
[1:07:25] | You still haven’t spent a dime? | 你还没有花一分钱吗 |
[1:07:28] | Jas! | 贾思 |
[1:07:30] | I would have spent it all by now! | 到目前为止 我已经花完了 |
[1:07:32] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[1:07:34] | “I have no use for it.” | 我没有用它 |
[1:07:37] | Take a trip or something, get away a bit! | 去旅行或者离开一阵子 |
[1:07:39] | Not l… No! No, No. Mary’s on bed rest. | 不 玛丽还躺在床上 |
[1:07:42] | Otherwise she’s great, She’s great. | 换句话说她很好 |
[1:07:43] | Only two more months. We’re getting close. | 只要2个月 孩子就要出生了 |
[1:07:46] | And after he’s born, Jas, I’m gonna walk him in here | 等他出生 我就带他来这 |
[1:07:48] | So you can finally meet ’em both. | 然后你就能见到他们了 |
[1:07:54] | Cure cancer. | 治疗癌症 |
[1:07:55] | My boy is going to cure cancer! | 我儿子会去治疗癌症 |
[1:08:00] | Excuse me. | 打断一下 |
[1:08:02] | Are you through? | 你说完了吗 |
[1:08:05] | Take care, Jas. | 保重 贾思 |
[1:08:51] | I was part of the team who caught Saddam Hussein. | 我是抓捕萨达姆的一份子 |
[1:08:55] | I stopped questioning my choice to be a soldier that day. | 我别无选择 除了当士兵 |
[1:08:58] | You know, Catching such an evil man. | 去抓一个像恶魔一样的人 |
[1:09:01] | A man responsible for killing thousands. | 一个杀死很多人的人 |
[1:09:03] | And in some way, in helping capture him, | 从某种意义上说 协助别人去抓捕他 |
[1:09:05] | I stopped any future evil he could do. | 我打击邪恶的力量 |
[1:09:09] | It felt good. | 我感觉不错 |
[1:09:11] | It felt big. | 感觉责任很大 |
[1:09:13] | People may never know what I did, but I know… | 人们也许不会知道我所做的 但我知道 |
[1:09:17] | God knows. | 上帝知道 |
[1:09:19] | God knows who I am, and that’s what’s important. | 上帝知道我是谁那就够了 |
[1:09:24] | I did something significant. | 我做了有意义的事情 |
[1:10:24] | What took you so long, old man? | 老头 你怎么这么慢 |
[1:10:31] | What, What do you want? | 干嘛 |
[1:10:38] | He wants to ask me something. | 他想问我一些问题 |
[1:10:40] | All right, Go ahead. | 好吧 请问 |
[1:10:42] | – I’ll wait for you at the car. – Yeah. | -我在车里等你 -好的 |
[1:10:45] | What? | 什么 |
[1:10:51] | Why? | 不会吧 |
[1:10:54] | Christ! You got an answer for that, too, huh? | 天啊 你知道答案了 |
[1:11:02] | All right, bring $1,200 dollars tomorrow, and you’ll have one. | 好吧 明天就给你1200美元 |
[1:11:11] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:15:14] | This is some serious bullshit! | 那简直就是胡扯 |
[1:15:17] | Baby-sitting some psycho gangster in a motherfucking tree! | 一个这么大的人还在他妈的一棵树上站着 |
[1:15:22] | And it’s raining, No less! | 还下雨啦 |
[1:15:24] | I know that you think | 我知道你的想法 |
[1:15:26] | That I’m a lunatic, That I’m a sick, crazy fuck, | 你觉得我是个怪人 疯子 很让人讨厌 |
[1:15:30] | But I am not. | 但是我不是 |
[1:15:31] | I told you, I can’t talk to you. | 我告诉过你 我不能和你说话 |
[1:15:35] | You gotta listen, then. | 听好了 |
[1:15:37] | I am gonna be up here. I am not coming down. | 我站在这里不走了 |
[1:15:41] | Now, If you help me with the completion of my task | 除非你帮我完成我的任务 |
[1:15:47] | And tell someone that I am here, | 告诉别人我在这里 |
[1:15:53] | Then we can go home. | 然后我们就可以回家了 |
[1:16:22] | I don’t have the money, All right? Why would I fucking lie? | 我没有拿钱 我干嘛骗你啊 |
[1:16:25] | Listen to me, Sully. | 听我说 Sully |
[1:16:27] | This is not about revenge. | 这不是复仇 |
[1:16:29] | We’re not parmie Tarzo. | 我们不是和塔左一帮的 |
[1:16:31] | Tarzo’s gone. | 塔左已经走了 |
[1:16:32] | But the money you stole is ours, and we want it. | 你偷的钱是我们的 我们要它 |
[1:16:36] | You’ll give it to us, and you’re free. | 如果你给我们 你就可以走 |
[1:16:40] | I don’t have it. | 我没有偷 |
[1:16:47] | Don’t make us visit your wife to find out where it is. | 不要逼我们去找你老婆 让她找给我们 |
[1:16:50] | Um… I…I… | 我 |
[1:16:55] | Hold on! No! | 等等 不要 |
[1:16:56] | Ah! Hey! Wait! All right. | 嘿 等等 |
[1:16:58] | I… I can find… I…I… I can find the money. | 我 我可以找到钱藏的地方 |
[1:17:02] | I… I can get it. | 我可以找到 |
[1:17:04] | – Good, Good. – I can get it. Yeah. | -好 -我能拿到它 |
[1:17:06] | Good. He can get it. | 是的 他能拿到钱 |
[1:17:13] | What are you doing? Why ain’t you working? | 你怎么了 为什么不工作呢 |
[1:17:17] | There’s someone out front to see you. | 有人在前面找你 |
[1:17:18] | Then get behind the counter, all right? | 然后再去柜台那 知道了吗 |
[1:17:56] | You saved us, Jasper. | 你救了我们 贾思 |
[1:18:00] | You saved us. | 你救了我们 |
[1:18:38] | Mr. Tarzo? Over here! | 塔左先生 在这呢 |
[1:18:41] | Over here! | 在这 |
[1:18:43] | I don’t have time! | 我没有时间 |
[1:18:45] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:18:46] | I’m a reporter with the island advance. | 我是这个岛上的记者 |
[1:18:48] | I wanna get a statement from you. | 我想了解一些情况 |
[1:18:50] | Could you please stand? | 你能站起来吗 |
[1:18:53] | We don’t have a lot of time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[1:18:54] | According to officer Rodriguez, I’m not supposed to be here. | 如罗德里格斯所说 我真不该到这里来 |
[1:18:59] | Why is a reputed mobster sitting in a tree? | 为什么一个大名鼎鼎的暴徒会倚坐在树边 |
[1:19:03] | Reputed mobster, reputed mobster… | 大名鼎鼎的暴徒 大名鼎鼎的暴徒 |
[1:19:06] | I’m just a man… | 我只是 |
[1:19:09] | …trying to save this ancient indian land… | 尽力去保住古印第安的土地 |
[1:19:12] | …from destruction. | 免于毁灭 |
[1:19:15] | The forest tends to the need… | 森林 |
[1:19:17] | …tends to the needs of the human race. | 人们需要森林 |
[1:19:22] | Providing us with wildlife, and controls flooding… | 森林是野生动物的家园 防止洪水的发生 |
[1:19:29] | It’s a… | 它是 |
[1:19:31] | It’s a pollution removal… | 改善环境 |
[1:19:35] | In turn, we need to protect it for future generations. | 同时 我们也要靠它保护我们的后代 |
[1:19:39] | I can’t do this by myself, though. I can’t do it alone. | 靠我一个人是无法完成的 |
[1:19:44] | I need some help to do this. | 我需要帮助 |
[1:19:48] | Okay,Let’s get a photo. | 好 拍一张照片 |
[1:19:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:19:54] | Give me a nice pose there. Give me a photo here. | 摆个好看的姿势 让我拍 |
[1:19:57] | We’ve got something for the front page. | 头版的照片拍出来了 |
[1:19:58] | Here we go. | 拍了 |
[1:19:59] | Good. | 好的 |
[1:20:02] | Great. | 不错哦 |
[1:20:03] | Give me something for the history books. | 也许你能上历史书 来摆个好姿势 |
[1:20:06] | Thank you. Thank you. Great! | 谢谢你 |
[1:20:08] | I gotta go. | 我走了 |
[1:20:10] | Thank you, Mr. Tarzo, and good luck. | 谢谢你 塔左先生 祝你好运 |
[1:20:16] | You let her in here? | 你让她来的吗 |
[1:20:20] | Is that what you did? | 是你让她进来的吗 |
[1:20:24] | You did that for me? | 是为了我吗 |
[1:21:00] | Mr. Tarzo! | 塔左先生 |
[1:21:02] | Mr. Tarzo, Get up, Papo! | 塔左先生 起来啦 老大 |
[1:21:07] | Mr. Tarzo! It’s me, officer Rodriguez, please! | 塔左先生 我是罗德里格斯警官 |
[1:21:11] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[1:21:19] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[1:21:21] | It worked! | 起作用了 |
[1:21:22] | What you’ve done. | 你所做的 |
[1:21:24] | Your story appeared in a newspaper. Everyone read it. | 你的故事出现在报纸上了 每个人都看了 |
[1:21:29] | I can’t fuckin’ believe it. | 我也不相信 |
[1:21:31] | Look. | 看看 |
[1:21:33] | Man, look! | 看 |
[1:21:36] | All these people, | 所有的人 |
[1:21:38] | They just bumrushed the forest this morning with chains and shit. | 人们一早就来到树林外抗议 |
[1:21:42] | The fuckin’ mayor is on his way. | 市长闻讯正赶过来 |
[1:21:45] | He’s considering stopping all the construction. | 他在考虑停止施工 |
[1:21:49] | He says it’s important. | 他说这很重要 |
[1:21:52] | You did it, Mr.Tarzo. | 你做到了 塔左先生 |
[1:21:56] | This is fucking big. | 出名了 |
[1:22:02] | The native american thanks you! | 所有的印第安人都在感谢你 |
[1:23:15] | Tarzo!Tarzo! Tarzo! Tarzo! | 塔左先生 |
[1:23:23] | Now get the fuck down. | 现在下来吧 |
[1:23:57] | Where were you all morning? | 你早上去哪了 |
[1:23:59] | Forget it. Look,Forget it! You’re wanted in the back. | 算了吧 你要的东西在后院 |
[1:25:17] | Ma? | 妈 |
[1:25:20] | Ma? | 妈妈 |
[1:26:10] | I just… | 我只是 |
[1:26:15] | Parmie? | 帕米 |
[1:26:18] | Parmie! | 帕米 |
[1:26:30] | Parmie! | 帕米 |
[1:26:33] | Parmie! | 帕米 |
[1:26:48] | What are you doing here, old man? | 老头 你在这里干嘛 |
[1:28:25] | Sullivan! | 沙利文 |
[1:28:26] | Hey! Sullivan! | 嘿 沙利文 |
[1:28:29] | Sullivan! | 沙利文 |
[1:28:32] | Oh, My god! What happened? | 天啊 发生了什么 |
[1:28:34] | Is he okay? Are you okay? | 他还好吗 你好吗 |
[1:28:36] | What happened? Oh, No! | 怎么了 |
[1:28:38] | Are you all right? Why didn’t you answer me, mister? | 你还好吗 为什么不回答我 先生 |
[1:28:41] | You sure you’re okay? Anything else? | 你确定你i还好吗 |
[1:28:43] | No? okay. | 没事 |
[1:28:44] | God, I was calling and calling. No one answered. | 天啊 我在说话 没有人搭理我 |
[1:28:46] | Why…? why don’t you…? | 为什么你 |
[1:28:52] | I’m so sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:28:55] | Thank you for helping him. | 谢谢你帮他 |
[1:28:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:29:04] | He likes you. | 他喜欢你 |
[1:29:06] | Come on, Sullivan. It’s time to go. | 过来 沙利文 我们要走了 |
[1:29:39] | No, He’s not deaf. He picks up things from TV. | 不 他不聋 他从电视里学会手语的 |
[1:29:44] | I’ve never seen him sign before. | 我从来没有见他做手语 |
[1:29:50] | Wanna go? | 走吧 |
[1:29:56] | Bye, Now. | 再见 |
[1:30:02] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[1:30:03] | You don’t want to say good-bye? | 你不说再见吗 |
[1:30:04] | Bye! | 再见 |
[1:30:09] | How’s your knee? | 你的膝盖还疼吗 |