英文名称:Don McKay
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Though I know this hurt I’ve felt before, | 尽管我曾受过这种伤害 |
[00:29] | I’ll be back to take another chance. | 我仍要回来再试一次 |
[00:34] | Though I know this pain I had before, | 尽管我曾有过这种痛苦 |
[00:38] | I’ll be back to take another chance. | 我仍要回来再试一次 |
[00:42] | If loves comes knocking the second time around, | 如果爱情再一次来临 |
[00:46] | I know I’ll greet it with open arms. | 我一定会开心迎接 |
[00:50] | If loves comes knocking the second time around, | 如果爱情再一次来临 |
[00:54] | I know we’ll make it, we’ll make it this time. | 我们这一次一定会成功 |
[00:58] | Loving you, I have been hurt now. | 我爱你 如今我伤痕累累 |
[01:02] | Loving you, I’ve been treated like dirt now. | 我爱你 如今我窝窝囊囊 |
[01:06] | Loving you, the pain that I felt. | 我爱你 我伤心欲绝 |
[01:10] | Loving you, oh deep inside my soul. | 我爱你 从我心深处 |
[01:15] | With the tears in my eyes, | 眼中含泪 |
[01:18] | just wanted you, oh how I wanted you. | 只想要你 我多想要你 |
[01:23] | When I decided going all alone, | 当我决定独自离开时 |
[01:26] | just needed you, oh how I needed you. | 只想要你 我多想要你 |
[01:31] | If love comes knocking a second time around, | 如果爱情能再一次来临 |
[01:35] | I know I’ll greet it with open arms. | 我一定会开心迎接 |
[01:39] | If love comes knocking a second time around, | 如果爱情再一次来临 |
[01:43] | I know we’ll make it, we’ll make it this time. | 我们这一次一定会成功 |
[01:47] | Loving you. | 我爱你 |
[01:49] | Oh, Mr. McKay? | 麦凯先生 |
[01:51] | Letter came for you in the mail yesterday afternoon. | 你的信 昨天中午寄来的 |
[01:55] | Loving you, the pain deep inside of me. | 我爱你 内心深处的痛苦 |
[02:00] | Oh, I want you so desperately. | 我是如此的渴望你 |
[02:04] | If loves comes knocking at my door, | 如果爱情来敲门 |
[02:07] | I’ll just love it ten times more and more. | 我会全心投入 |
[02:12] | If loves comes knocking a second time around, | 如果爱情再一次来临 |
[02:16] | I’ll just love it ten times more and more. | 我一定会全心投入 |
[02:19] | If loves comes knocking the second time around, | 如果爱情再一次来临 |
[02:23] | if loves come my way, I’ll love it every day. | 如果我能遇到爱情 我会天天爱你 |
[02:28] | Baby I love you, | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[02:30] | I love you love you baby. | 我十分爱你 宝贝 |
[02:32] | Baby I need you, | 我需要你 宝贝 |
[02:34] | I need you need you need you baby. | 我十分需要你 宝贝 |
[02:36] | Baby I want you I want you little darling, | 宝贝 我十分想你 亲爱的 |
[02:40] | Baby I love you, I want you so bad. | 宝贝我爱你 我迫切的想要你 |
[02:44] | Baby I need you, | 宝贝 我需要你 |
[02:46] | it’s about to drive me mad. | 我都快要疯掉 |
[02:48] | Baby I want you, | 宝贝我想要你 |
[02:50] | I want you want you baby. | 我十分想要你 宝贝 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:891个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:113个,六级词汇:50个,GRE词汇:60个,托福词汇:77个,考研词汇:117个,专四词汇:97个,专八词汇:15个, 所有生词标注共:209个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:52] | Baby I love you I love you I love you baby. | 宝贝 我是真的真的很爱你 宝贝 |
[02:56] | Baby I need you. | 宝贝 我需要你 |
[02:59] | So, where… where are you from? | 你是哪里人啊 |
[03:03] | I’m from here. | 我就是这儿的人 |
[03:06] | You live over there on Berry Street? | 你住在百利街那片吗 |
[03:10] | No. I’m visiting. | 不是的 我来拜访老友的 |
[03:14] | Well, how long you staying for? | 你要住多久啊 |
[03:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:20] | What… What’s that you say there? | 什么 你说什么 |
[03:22] | I said I don’t know. | 我说我不知道 |
[03:25] | W… What is it you don’t you know about? | 你不知道 什么 |
[03:29] | About how long I’m staying for. | 不知道我要住多久 |
[03:34] | ‘ Bout what? | 不知道 什么 |
[03:43] | Well, have a good visit. | 到了 祝你拜访愉快 |
[03:45] | If you need a cab or something, | 如果你需要出租车的话 |
[03:47] | just ask the dispatcher for, uh, Samuel. That’s me. | 就要调度员找塞缪尔 就是我 |
[03:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:51] | Uh-huh. Take care, Don. | 不用谢 保重 唐 |
[03:53] | How did you know my name was Don? | 你怎么知道我叫唐 |
[03:54] | You told the dispatcher your name was Don, Don. | 你不是告诉调度员你的名字了嘛 唐 |
[04:30] | May I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[04:32] | Yes, I’m here to see Sonny Ross. | 是的 我来探望索尼・罗斯 |
[04:34] | Sonny’s sleeping right now. | 索尼正在睡觉 |
[04:35] | Perhaps you can come back after a little while. | 你还是过会儿再来吧 |
[04:38] | Oh, well, I… My name’s Don McKay. She sent me a letter. | 好吧 我叫唐・麦凯 她给我写了一封信 |
[04:42] | Don McKay. | 唐・麦凯 |
[04:44] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[04:53] | 家是充满爱的地方 | |
[04:53] | Is that real? | 那个是真的吗 |
[04:55] | It’s an antique. It’s beautiful, isn’t it? | 那是古董啊 很漂亮 对吧 |
[04:58] | I like the symmetry. The way it hangs on the wall. | 我喜欢它的对称感 悬挂的方式 |
[05:03] | Besides, you never know when you might need an ax. | 而且说不定什么时候你就会需要用斧子 |
[05:06] | She’s upstairs, first room at the top. | 她在楼上 顶头的第一间 |
[05:08] | But knock before you go in, dear. | 进去前先敲敲门 亲爱的 |
[05:11] | She might be sleeping. | 估计她睡的很熟 |
[05:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:35] | Don? | 唐 |
[05:38] | – You got my letter. – I did. | -你收到我的信了 -是的 |
[05:42] | I didn’t know how to reach you, | 我不知道怎么联系你 |
[05:44] | so I sent it to the high school. | 所以就寄到高中了 |
[05:46] | I hoped that they could find you. | 希望他们能找到你 |
[05:49] | They didn’t have to try very hard. | 他们要找到我并不难 |
[05:53] | I’ve pretty much worked there for the last 25 years. | 我在那儿已经工作了二十五年了 |
[05:56] | God, is that how long it’s been? | 天啊 已经过了这么久了吗 |
[06:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:02] | Would you sit down? | 坐吧 |
[06:13] | I’m so sorry, for everything. | 我很抱歉 对所有事情 |
[06:16] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[06:17] | What do you have to be sorry about? | 你要为什么事情而抱歉呢 |
[06:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:28] | 拉文山 | |
[06:37] | Oh, God. Forgot my wallet. | 天啊 我忘了带钱包了 |
[06:40] | It’s $21. | 二十一美元 |
[06:42] | Don’t worry. I got it. | 别担心 我来付 |
[06:44] | It’s terrible. | 太糟糕了 |
[06:44] | You’ve only been here an hour and | 你来这儿不到一小时 |
[06:46] | already I’m taking your money. | 我就已经要用你的钱了 |
[06:47] | It’s quite alright. It’s the least I can do. | 没关系 起码我还付得起 |
[06:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:58] | Sonny, here I am. Help? | 索尼 我来了 要帮忙吗 |
[07:01] | No, no, I’m okay. | 不 不用 我很好 |
[07:03] | – Oh! Sonny! – God, my legs are so weak. | -噢 索尼 -天啊 我的腿没力气了 |
[07:07] | Are you here to help, or are you just here to have a good time? | 你上这儿来是帮忙的 还是来玩的 |
[07:10] | Up we go. | 上来 |
[07:14] | Oh, no, no, I’m fine. I mean it, Marie. | 不 不用 我很好 我说真的 玛丽 |
[07:16] | A little bath will do you a world of good. | 洗个澡会让你舒服些 |
[07:19] | Sit down. There you go. | 坐下 好了 |
[07:21] | Put this in your hair. | 把这个放到头上 |
[07:26] | All right. | 好了 |
[07:28] | Would you give us a moment here? | 请出去一会儿可以吗 |
[07:30] | Oh, uh, ye… Of course. I’m sorry. | 噢 好的 当然 抱歉 |
[07:35] | She’ll be out in a minute, Don. | 她一会儿就出去 唐 |
[08:28] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[08:32] | Yeah, I just saw this, uh, you know, yearbook… | 我刚看到这个 你知道 年鉴 |
[08:35] | Sonny and I went to school together. | 索尼和我一起读书 |
[08:38] | I admit I don’t fully understand | 我承认没有完全理解 |
[08:39] | the extent of your relationship with Sonny. | 你和索尼关系的程度 |
[08:42] | But I would appreciate it, if you didn’t go pilfering through her things. | 如果你能不偷看她的东西 我将不胜感激 |
[08:46] | Right. I’m… I’m sorry, I… | 好的 我 我很抱歉 我 |
[08:51] | Come down to the kitchen, Don. | 下来到厨房里吧 唐 |
[08:54] | Make you a cup of tea while Sonny is taking her bath. | 索尼洗澡呢 来喝杯茶吧 |
[09:08] | 1983届温斯顿职业高中 | |
[09:15] | Sonny seemed quite pleased at being able to track you down. | 能找到你 索尼好像很开心啊 |
[09:18] | How exactly is it you two know each other? | 你们俩到底有多熟啊 |
[09:22] | Well, we’re old friends. | 好吧 我们是老朋友 |
[09:24] | Um, we were boyfriend and girlfriend in high school. | 高中时的恋人 |
[09:27] | Haven’t seen each other in a long time. | 很久都见面了 |
[09:31] | Why not? | 为什么呢 |
[09:35] | Well, it, uh, didn’t end very well. | 好吧 我们恋爱的结局不太好 |
[09:38] | Young love never does, Don. | 年少时的爱情从不会有好结果 唐 |
[09:44] | You attended high school at Winston Framer? | 你在温斯顿职高上学吗 |
[09:47] | I did. Uh, I… I grew up here. | 是的 我 我在这儿长大 |
[09:54] | Hello? Yes. | 你好 是的 |
[09:58] | Well, she has a guest here. | 这儿有她的一位客人 |
[10:00] | Well then, we’ll expect you soon. | 那好吧 一会儿见 |
[10:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:06] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[10:09] | Bye. | 再见 |
[10:16] | Don… | 唐 |
[10:19] | Sonny doesn’t have much time left. | 索尼没多少时间了 |
[10:23] | I’ve learned to love her | 自从搬到这儿来以后 |
[10:25] | like a daughter since I moved in here. | 我就像对自己的女儿一样爱她 |
[10:28] | I don’t want you to hurt her in any way. | 我不想你伤害她 |
[10:33] | Oh, no. | 噢 不会的 |
[10:35] | No, I would never hurt her. | 不会的 我绝不会伤害她 |
[10:38] | Just had to be said. I’m sure you understand. | 只是说说而已 我想你会理解的 |
[10:42] | Sonny needs right now is a friend, hm? | 索尼现在需要的是一个朋友 |
[10:46] | Not some demon from her past. | 而不是过去伤害过她的人 |
[10:59] | Sonny? | 索尼 |
[10:59] | Come in. | 快进来 |
[11:05] | Is everything all right? | 一切都好吗 |
[11:07] | Oh, I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我很好 没事 |
[11:09] | I want to ask you something, | 我想问你一些事情 |
[11:12] | but I’m really scared of how you’re gonna react. | 但是我很害怕看到你的反应 |
[11:15] | I want to spend the rest of my very short life with you. | 我想和你一起度过我短暂的余生 |
[11:19] | And I know it sounds crazy, | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[11:24] | and I completely understand | 我也完全能理解 |
[11:25] | if you don’t want to do it or if you can’t do it. | 如果你不想答应或是不能答应 |
[11:27] | But I need you. | 但是我需要你 |
[11:30] | I’ve spent the last 25 years of my life knowing that I needed you. | 在过去二十五年里 我心里一直想要你 |
[11:38] | I’ve known it every single day. | 每一天都想 |
[11:42] | That’s been a little bit of a problem. | 只是有一点小问题 |
[11:46] | Career sort of hit a wall. | 工作之类的问题不好解决 |
[11:49] | Sonny, Dr. Pryce is here for your checkup! | 索尼 普赖斯医生来给你做检查了 |
[11:56] | Hi, Dr. Pryce. | 你好 普赖斯医生 |
[11:58] | Oh, how are you feeling, Sonny? | 你感觉怎样 索尼 |
[12:00] | Oh, I’m… I’m good, considering. | 我很 我很好 各方面都不错 |
[12:03] | Dr. Pryce, may I get you something to drink? | 普赖斯医生 你想要喝点什么吗 |
[12:06] | A glass of water would be great. | 一杯水就好了 |
[12:09] | – Hi. – Hello. | -嗨 -你好 |
[12:29] | Your pulse seems good. | 脉搏正常 |
[12:40] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[12:45] | Again. | 再一次 |
[12:49] | Again. | 再一次 |
[12:55] | One more time. | 还有一次 |
[12:57] | Deep. | 深呼吸 |
[13:02] | Oh, good. | 噢 很好 |
[13:04] | Your, uh, lungs seem fine. | 你的 肺部还不错 |
[13:07] | Have you had any more sudden pain? Headaches? | 偶尔会痛吗 头疼不 |
[13:11] | Her legs collapsed today. | 她的腿今天摔到了 |
[13:13] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:13] | Well, yeah. Other than that, I’ve been feeling fine. | 好吧 是的 除此之外 我感觉很好 |
[13:16] | Well, Sonny, I think you should be using a cane now. | 索尼 你应该开始用拐杖了 |
[13:19] | I know you’re stubborn about these things… | 我知道你对这类事情很固执 |
[13:21] | No, I… I don’t think I need a cane. | 不 我不认为我需要拐杖 |
[13:23] | I mean, at least not yet. | 我的意思是 至少现在还不需要 |
[13:26] | I think it’s the right thing. | 我认为是有必要的 |
[13:28] | Doctor, is it going to be more than a month? | 医生 不是还有一个多月的时间吗 |
[13:32] | Until you can’t walk at all? | 直到你完全不能走路吗 |
[13:34] | No. No, no, no, that’s not what I’m asking. | 不 不是 不是的 那不是我要问的 |
[13:38] | You… You seem to be, um, feeling better than you could be… | 你似乎感觉比实际状态要好 |
[13:42] | But these illnesses, uh, | 但是这个病发展的很快 |
[13:46] | can, uh, progress quickly, uh, towards the end. | 你的时间不多了 |
[13:50] | Marie will keep me posted, and we’ll do everything we can, | 玛丽会随时告诉我情况 我们会尽可能 |
[13:53] | to make this as easy as it can be. | 让你走的舒服些 |
[14:00] | Hello. I’m, uh, Dr. Lance Pryce. | 你好 我是 兰斯・普赖斯医生 |
[14:03] | Uh, Don McKay. | 唐・麦凯 |
[14:05] | You’re an old friend of Sonny’s. | 你就是索尼的老朋友吧 |
[14:08] | I am, but how did you know? | 对 但你怎么知道的 |
[14:11] | Sonny told me she was having a guest. | 索尼告诉我她有一位客人 |
[14:13] | Well, I said that I was hoping that I would have a guest. | 我说的是 我希望这位客人能来 |
[14:16] | Well, I’m glad you’re here. | 好吧 我很高兴你能来 |
[14:19] | How long you in town? | 你会在镇上住多久 |
[14:22] | Well, I… I’m not sure. | 我 我不确定 |
[14:24] | Uh, you know, just here for Sonny… Sir. | 你知道 我只是来看索尼的 先生 |
[14:31] | Well, I hope this doesn’t make you feel uncomfortable. | 但愿你不会觉得不自在 |
[14:35] | I was gonna put you in the guest room, | 我本想让你住客房的 |
[14:37] | but, um, Marie’s in there. | 但是玛丽住在那儿 |
[14:39] | So, is this okay? | 那么 这样可以吗 |
[14:40] | – Yeah. – Oh, good. | -是的 -哦 很好 |
[14:45] | She’s been wonderful, Marie. She’s really wonderful. | 她太好了 玛丽 她真的很好 |
[14:48] | I mean, she seems to really care a lot about you. | 我的意思是 她好像真的很关心你 |
[14:54] | Is she a nurse? | 她是个看护吗 |
[14:55] | Yeah. Who else would she be? | 当然 不然她能是什么 |
[14:58] | She’s a blessing. | 她是个好人 |
[15:04] | You know, when… When this was your parents’ room, | 你记得不 你爸妈住这屋子的时候 |
[15:08] | the bed was against that wall, wasn’t it? | 床是靠墙放的 对吧 |
[15:12] | God, it’s been such a long time. | 天啊 那是好久以前啊 |
[15:18] | Do they still live here? | 他们还住在这儿吗 |
[15:20] | Oh, no. | 噢 没有 |
[15:22] | They died. They’re dead. | 他们去世了 他们已经去世了 |
[15:24] | Gosh. | 天啊 |
[15:26] | There was a carbon monoxide leak in the house when they were asleep. | 他们睡觉的时候煤气泄漏了 |
[15:32] | – In this house? – Yeah. | -在这栋房子里吗 -是的 |
[15:36] | – Were you here? – No. God, no. | -你当时在这儿吗 -没有 天啊 没有 |
[15:37] | No, I’ve been gone for years. | 没有 我已经离开好几年了 |
[15:39] | So they left me the house in their will. | 他们在遗嘱里把房子留给了我 |
[15:42] | I was gonna sell it, but then I thought, | 我本来要把它卖掉的 但是我又想 |
[15:44] | well, be nice gesture to them, | 算了 孝顺点儿吧 |
[15:46] | and reminds me of them. | 好让我经常想起他们 |
[15:48] | That’s sweet. | 那样很好啊 |
[15:54] | Did you ever end up getting married? | 你结过婚吗 |
[15:59] | Hm-mm. No. | 没有 |
[16:01] | I could never find love after you. | 在你之后 我找不到爱的人了 |
[16:04] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[16:09] | Isn’t that what you wanna hear? | 这不就是你想听到的回答吗 |
[16:12] | Well, if it’s the truth. | 当然 如果那是真的 |
[16:15] | Well, it can be if you want it to be. | 好吧 如果你希望是的那就是的 |
[16:18] | Do you want it to be? | 你希望是真的吗 |
[16:22] | – Yeah. – Well, then it is. | -是的 -好吧 那就是的 |
[16:27] | I think you’re handsome. | 我觉得你好帅 |
[16:49] | Sonny? | 索尼 |
[17:34] | 唐写给索尼的信 | |
[17:50] | Sonny? | 索尼 |
[18:32] | God! | 哎呀 |
[18:41] | Oh, jeez, I didn’t mean to startle you. Is, uh, Sonny here? | 我不是故意要吓你的 索尼在吗 |
[18:46] | Um, no. | 不在 |
[18:49] | Uh, Dr. Pryce, do you know anything about bee stings? | 普赖斯医生 你知道蜜蜂螫伤 |
[18:53] | Uh, allergic reactions? | 过敏反应吗 |
[18:55] | Of course I do. How’d you sleep last night? | 当然知道 你昨晚睡的怎样 |
[18:58] | Fine. | 很好 |
[19:01] | Well, it was cold, that’s why I ask. | 那就好 天很冷 所以我问下 |
[19:03] | I know the heat is broken down here… | 这儿的暖气坏了 |
[19:05] | And I was just curious if you were able to handle it. | 不知道你能不能睡得着 |
[19:09] | I hate cold nights. I can never sleep when the heat doesn’t work. | 我讨厌寒冷的夜晚 没暖气我就睡不着 |
[19:14] | Well, I… I appreciate your concern, but… | 好吧 谢谢你的关心 但是 |
[19:18] | Honestly, I slept upstairs, you know… | 老实说 我是在楼上睡的 你知道 |
[19:24] | With Sonny. | 和索尼一起 |
[19:25] | You little cock sucker. | 你这个小王八蛋 |
[19:29] | Pardon me? | 你说什么 |
[19:30] | You piece of shit. | 你这个贱人 |
[19:33] | I’m gonna kill you, you fuckin’ weasel! | 我要杀了你 他妈的坏蛋 |
[19:39] | Stop it! Dr. Pryce? | 住手 普赖斯医生 |
[19:43] | Fuckin’ weasel. | 他妈的坏蛋 |
[19:46] | I’m gonna kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[19:48] | Die! Die! Die! | 去死 去死 去死 |
[19:51] | Die! | 去死 |
[19:52] | No! | 不 |
[20:01] | Die! | 去死 |
[20:18] | Dr. Pryce? | 普赖斯医生 |
[20:22] | Dr. Pryce? | 普赖斯医生 |
[20:43] | Stop, Dr. Pryce! Stop! Stop! Stop! | 住手 普赖斯医生 住手 住手 住手 |
[21:05] | Stop. | 住手 |
[21:28] | Oh, shit! | 噢 他妈的 |
[21:55] | Alright, I’ve got it. I’ve got it. I’ve got it. | 好了 找到了 找到了 |
[22:46] | Home sweet home. | 温馨的家 我回来了 |
[22:54] | Don, what’s wrong? | 唐 怎么了 |
[22:57] | Don? | 唐 |
[23:00] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天啊 |
[23:18] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[23:20] | You’re in the hospital. | 你在医院里 |
[23:23] | You had an allergic reaction to a bee sting. | 你被蜜蜂蛰过敏了 |
[23:25] | How’s Dr. Pryce? | 普赖斯医生怎么样 |
[23:28] | Um, well, I just spoke to him. | 我刚刚和他通过电话 |
[23:31] | He’s very concerned about you, and he said to give you his best. | 他很关心你 还让你保重 |
[23:37] | You spoke to him? | 你和他通话了 |
[23:39] | I was so worried I was gonna lose you today. | 今天我差点就失去你了 |
[23:44] | Uh, what happened to him? | 他出什么事了 |
[23:48] | Don? | 唐 |
[23:50] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意和我结婚吗 |
[23:54] | I’m sorry, uh… Did… Did you talk to Dr. Pryce on the phone? | 对不起 你和普赖斯医生通过话了吗 |
[24:00] | Did you hear what I just said? | 你听到我刚说的话了吗 |
[24:03] | I wanna be married to you at the end of my life. | 我想在生命最后的时间里和你结婚 |
[24:09] | You’re serious. | 你是认真的 |
[24:11] | I thought you were gonna die today. | 今天我还以为你会死 |
[24:14] | And all I could keep thinking when I saw you lying on the floor, bleeding, | 当看到你躺在地板上流血 我想着的是 |
[24:19] | I had a nosebleed. | 我流鼻血了 |
[24:20] | This is a wonderful man. | 这是个好男人 |
[24:23] | This is a man of pure good. | 这是个善良的男人 |
[24:27] | And a man that I wanna spend the rest of my life with. | 我想共度余生的男人 |
[24:31] | As short as that may be. | 尽管我活不了多久了 |
[24:38] | Don McKay. | 唐・麦凯 |
[24:44] | You feeling all right? | 你感觉好点了吗 |
[24:47] | You mind if I ask you a couple of questions? | 介意我问你几个问题吗 |
[24:49] | Um, no, I don’t mind. | 不 不介意 |
[24:51] | First time you’ve been back in a while, huh? | 这是你第一次回家乡吗 |
[24:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:58] | – How long is it been? – Since I was 18. | -有多久没回来了 -从我十八岁起 |
[25:05] | What’s your business here right now? | 这时候回来做什么呢 |
[25:07] | I’m sorry, but Don needs to get his rest. You’ll have to leave. | 抱歉 唐需要休息 请你离开 |
[25:10] | What did you say your name was? | 你刚说你的名字是什么 |
[25:13] | God! | 天啊 |
[25:15] | Copy that. So, um, how long you in town for? | 收到 那么你要在镇上住多久 |
[25:18] | I don’t know. It’s, uh… | 我不知道 这是 |
[25:22] | I gotta get out of the hospital. | 我必须先要出院 |
[25:24] | Okay, well you have a nice visit. | 好吧 祝你拜访愉快 |
[25:26] | And keep your nose clean, Don McKay. | 不要再流鼻血了 唐・麦凯 |
[25:36] | What was that all about? | 他说的是什么 |
[25:40] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:41] | I feel pretty good. | 我感觉很好 |
[25:43] | – I want you to sit down on the sofa. – Okay. | -你坐在沙发上吧 -好的 |
[25:47] | – I’m gonna get you a glass of water. – Thank you. Thank you. | -我去给你倒杯水 -谢谢 谢谢 |
[26:00] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[26:01] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[26:09] | So, the… | 那个 这… |
[26:12] | …these pictures, they… it’s… | 这些照片 它们 它 |
[26:15] | …it’s like it’s two. They’re very peculiar. | 是两张吧 很奇怪 |
[26:19] | Oh, my God, I just forgot. | 我的天啊 差点儿忘了 |
[26:21] | The nurse gave this to me when you are unconscious. | 你昏迷的时候护士给了我这个 |
[26:24] | It’s called an epinephrine pen. | 肾上腺素笔 |
[26:26] | And if you ever get stung by a bee again, | 如果你又被蜜蜂叮了 |
[26:28] | you stab it into your thigh. | 把它戳进你的大腿里 |
[26:30] | – Really, it could save your life. – Thank you. | -真的 它能救你的命 -谢谢 |
[26:40] | Is that some sort of art? | 那是种艺术吗 |
[26:44] | What are you asking? | 你问这干嘛 |
[26:45] | I mean, are you accusing me of something? | 你要控诉我吗 |
[26:47] | No. No, I was just curious, because it’s… | 不 不 我只是好奇 因为这… |
[26:51] | Don, I was married. | 唐 我结过婚 |
[26:53] | Are you happy? | 高兴了吗 |
[26:57] | I… What are you talking about? | 我 你在说什么 |
[26:59] | I am talking about the fact that I was married! | 我在说我结过婚的事实 |
[27:04] | Married? When? | 结婚吗 什么时候 |
[27:06] | It was a long time ago. He’s such a bastard. | 很久之前了 他是个十足的混蛋 |
[27:10] | After he left, I cut him out of all the pictures. | 他离开后 我把所有有他的照片都剪了 |
[27:13] | I should have told you. I’m sorry. I was just so embarrassed. | 本该告诉你的 抱歉 我太为难了 |
[27:17] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:21] | Does he know you’re dying? | 他知道你要死了吗 |
[27:22] | – He’s dead. – He’s dead, too? | -他死了 -他也死了吗 |
[27:25] | I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[27:27] | You don’t have to be sorry. That guy got what he deserved. | 没什么遗憾的 那家伙是罪有应得 |
[27:31] | Oh, that is a terrible thing to say. But it’s true. | 这么说太不好了 但是这是真的 |
[27:37] | He was such a bad man. | 他就是个坏蛋 |
[27:39] | You’re such a good man. | 而你是个好人 |
[27:41] | I’m so lucky I found you. | 能找到你我太幸运了 |
[27:52] | I think this might be a little rude. | 我觉得这可能有点无礼 |
[27:55] | She’ll live. I won’t. | 要死的人又不是她 |
[28:01] | I want you to take me upstairs. | 我想让你带我上楼 |
[28:03] | – Really? – Yeah, right now. | -真的吗 -对 就是现在 |
[28:11] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[28:13] | – Oh, God, my back. – Are you okay? | -天啊 我的背 -你还好吗 |
[28:16] | I think the disease is spreading. | 我觉得病毒扩散了 |
[28:19] | To your back? What can I do? | 到你背上了吗 我能做什么 |
[28:20] | – I want you to lie down next to me. – Okay. | -我想让你躺在我的身边 -好的 |
[28:25] | Will you hold me? | 你能抱住我吗 |
[28:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:39] | …My bladder’s full, and I have to go upstairs. | 我的膀胱顶不住了 我得上楼 |
[28:42] | I wanna lie on the floor with you like we used to. | 我想像以前那样躺在地上 |
[28:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:52] | But I really need to pee. I’ll… I’ll be right back. | 不过我憋不住了 我 我马上回来 |
[28:54] | All right, go. | 好的 去吧 |
[28:56] | You’ll be okay? | 你不会有事的吧 |
[28:58] | Take your epinephrine pen.You know, Just in case. | 带上你的肾上腺素笔 以防万一 |
[29:00] | I got it. Thanks. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[29:07] | – Hurry up! – I will. | -快点 -好的 |
[30:03] | Don? | 唐? |
[30:05] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[30:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:13] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[30:42] | Dammit. | 该死 |
[30:56] | – Hello? – Hello, Otis? | -你好吗 -你好 是奥蒂斯吗 |
[30:58] | – Yeah, this is Otis. – It’s Don McKay. | -对 是我 -我是唐・麦凯 |
[31:01] | I told you, | 我跟你说了 |
[31:02] | I’m not buying whatever you’re selling! | 你卖什么 我都不买 |
[31:04] | I told you to take me off | 我说了把我的名字 |
[31:05] | your Goddamn list. | 从你他妈的名单上去了 |
[31:06] | No, no, it’s Don McKay, Otis. | 不 不 我是唐・麦凯 奥蒂斯 |
[31:08] | Wha… I… Don McKay? | 啥 唐・麦凯吗 |
[31:12] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[31:14] | Don, you told me you were gonna call me back in five minutes. | 唐 你不是说五分钟就回我电话的 |
[31:17] | It’s been 25 years. | 这都过了二十五年了 |
[31:19] | You told me you were gonna get a sandwich. | 你告诉我说你要去买个三明治 |
[31:21] | Yeah, well, service was kind of slow. | 是啊 服务速度有点慢 |
[31:25] | I’ll say… | 我会… |
[31:27] | – How’ve you been, Donny? – Oh, pretty good. | -你过得怎么样 唐尼 -凑合吧 |
[31:30] | How have you been? Do you still have the tire shop? | 这些年你怎么样 轮胎店还开着吗 |
[31:33] | Oh, no, no, no. I… I sold it about two years ago. | 不 不 不 不 两年前就卖了 |
[31:36] | I’m retired now. How about you? Where you livin’? | 我现在退休了 你呢 你住哪儿 |
[31:39] | Oh, I’m living in Boston. But… today… | 我现在住在波士顿 不过现在 |
[31:43] | …and for the next few days, I’m actually here. | 还有接下来的几天 我会住这里 |
[31:45] | No shit! You’re here? | 不会吧 你在这儿吗 |
[31:48] | I was wondering, If you’re not too busy, | 如果你不忙的话 |
[31:50] | I could come by for a visit. | 我想过来看看你 |
[31:51] | Sure, man, of course. | 好啊 伙计 当然了 |
[31:54] | How long you gonna be? | 你多久能到 |
[31:56] | Oh, say, 25 years? | 大概 二十五年? |
[32:02] | All right, man. | 好啊 伙计 |
[32:19] | Hello, Marie. | 你好 玛丽 |
[32:21] | You care to help with the gardening? | 你要来帮忙做园艺吗 |
[32:24] | – No, I… – Of course not. | -不 我 -料你会这么说 |
[32:28] | Besides, I think you’ve | 还有 我觉得你已经 |
[32:29] | already spilled enough seed in the house already. | 在屋子里洒了够多种子了 |
[32:34] | I don’t suppose I could borrow your car. | 看来我不能借你的车了 |
[32:36] | You’re right about that. | 你说对了 |
[32:39] | That’s what I thought. | 我也是这么想的 |
[32:41] | But I can take you someplace | 不远的话 我就载你去 |
[32:42] | if it’s not too far. I could use a break. | 我还能休息一会 |
[32:45] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[32:47] | Really. | 真的 |
[33:02] | Marie, do you enjoy gardening? | 玛丽 你喜欢园艺吗 |
[33:05] | Gardening was my mother’s favorite hobby. | 我母亲最大的爱好就是园艺 |
[33:08] | At least that’s what my father says. | 至少我父亲是这么说的 |
[33:11] | I never actually mattered, myself. | 我自己从没在意过 |
[33:16] | It’s very therapeutic. | 园艺有助于放松精神 |
[33:18] | I know many love to garden, men even. | 我知道很多人喜欢做园艺 甚至一些男人 |
[33:23] | Dr. Lance Pryce, in fact… | 事实上 兰斯・普赖斯医生 |
[33:26] | …loves to garden. | 喜欢园艺 |
[33:47] | Marie, did you happen to know Sonny’s ex-husband? | 玛丽 你知道索尼前夫的事吗 |
[33:52] | Ex-husband? | 前夫吗 |
[33:54] | Sonny was never married. At least she never told me. | 索尼从未结过婚 至少她没和我说过 |
[34:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:11] | How are you gonna get back? | 你怎么回来 |
[34:12] | I’ll find way. Don’t worry. | 我会想办法的 别担心 |
[34:43] | I’ll be damned. I never thought I see it. | 真没想到 没想过我还能见到 |
[34:46] | The day Donny Mac came home. | 唐・麦凯回家的一天 |
[34:49] | Oh, man. | 伙计啊 |
[34:53] | Sorry Don, but… | 抱歉 唐 但 |
[34:54] | these days you never know who’s out to get you. | 你不会知道这些日子有谁在外面想抓到你 |
[34:57] | Good to see you, man. Come on in. | 见到你真高兴 伙计 进来吧 |
[34:59] | – Good to see you, Otis. – Come on in. | -见到你才高兴 奥蒂斯 -进来 |
[35:04] | Man! It’s exactly like I remember. | 伙计 这跟以前一样 |
[35:09] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[35:15] | Where’d you get that jukebox? | 你从哪里搞来的自动点唱机 |
[35:17] | Well, you know me, I have my ways. | 我自有办法 |
[35:18] | But the motherfucker only plays one song, | 但这该死的玩意儿只能放一首歌 |
[35:20] | so it’s not entirely a win-win situation. | 所以这就不完全是双赢局面 |
[35:22] | If you know what I mean | 如果你懂我意思的话 |
[35:23] | But, it’s a good song, at least. | 但 至少 这是首好歌 |
[35:28] | Sorry about that! There are times | 这个很抱歉 有些时候 |
[35:30] | I could just look at this thing and it goes off. | 我只要看着它 它就会响了 |
[35:34] | I think it must be haunted or something. | 我觉得它一定是闹鬼了什么的 |
[35:40] | – Listen, you want a drink? – Sure. | -你想喝水吗 -好啊 |
[35:50] | There you go. | 给你 |
[35:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:58] | Bring back memories? | 想起很多事吗 |
[36:00] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, it does. | 是啊 是啊 是啊 确实 |
[36:04] | Do you remember Sonny? | 你还记得索尼吗 |
[36:07] | Your girl Sonny? Of course. | 你的女友索尼吗 当然 |
[36:10] | Last time I saw you, you were pretty heartbroken over that girl. | 上次我见到你 那女孩可是伤透了你的心 |
[36:14] | Are you all right now? | 你现在没事了吗 |
[36:17] | Yes and no. It… | 说不准啊 这 |
[36:20] | Otis… | 奥蒂斯 |
[36:23] | …yesterday I accidentally killed a man. | 昨天我错手杀了人 |
[36:26] | …and threw his body in the woods behind Sonny’s house. | 然后把尸体扔在索尼家后面的树林里 |
[36:37] | What the fuck were you doing behind Sonny’s house? | 你他妈的在索尼家的后面干什么 |
[36:39] | Why you tellin’ this to me? | 你为什么告诉我这个 |
[36:41] | Is this what you came here to tell me? | 这就是你来我这想说的吗 |
[36:43] | Because if it is, you can get out of my house. | 如果是的话 你就可以滚出我家了 |
[36:45] | But something’s not right! | 但事情不对劲 |
[36:47] | You’re damn right, it’s not right! | 你他妈说对了 这是错的 |
[36:50] | I’m sorry, but it’s the truth. | 抱歉 但这是事实 |
[36:51] | I don’t give a rat’s dick how sorry you are. | 我他妈才不管你抱不抱歉 |
[36:53] | Sorry is not the point. | 抱歉不是重点 |
[36:55] | The point is you should have never brought | 重点是你不该 |
[36:56] | that shit into my house, into my living room. | 把这屁事告诉我的 |
[36:58] | You don’t know me that well anymore. | 你跟我很熟吗 |
[36:59] | It was self-defense. It was a crime of passion. | 我是自卫 冲动犯罪 |
[37:01] | Were you fuckin’ him before killed him? | 你杀他之前操他了吗 |
[37:04] | No, a crime of passion for him! You’ve gotta believe that. | 不 冲动杀了他 你得相信啊 |
[37:07] | I don’t have to believe shit! | 我不必相信屁话 |
[37:14] | Who else have you told this to? | 你还和谁说了 |
[37:16] | Nobody. There’s nobody else I can trust. | 就你 除了你我不相信别人 |
[37:19] | Why you trust me? I mean, | 为什么信我 |
[37:20] | you don’t know the first thing about me! | 你对我一无所知 |
[37:22] | Not anymore! You gave up knowing me decades ago. | 你走了十几年都没有联系过我 |
[37:27] | I know you’re a good man, Otis. | 我知道你是好人 奥蒂斯 |
[37:29] | Oh, you don’t know anything! | 你知道个屁 |
[37:33] | I’m sorry I brought this into your house. | 抱歉我把这事带到你家里 |
[37:38] | It’s good seeing you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[37:41] | If it was self-defense, | 如果这是自卫 |
[37:44] | …you did nothin’ wrong. | 你就什么都没做错 |
[37:47] | Why don’t you just tell the cops? | 为什么你不直接告诉警察 |
[37:50] | You know why. | 你知道原因的 |
[37:54] | Donny, you walk into my house after decades… | 唐尼 几十年后你重新走进我家 |
[37:57] | …the first thing that you tell me that | 告诉我的第一件事就是 |
[37:58] | you’ve murdered someone, and you need my help… | 你杀了人 需要我的帮忙 |
[38:00] | presumably with the dead body. | 大概是和尸体有关 |
[38:08] | What do you need from me? | 你要我做什么 |
[38:12] | Help me with the dead body. | 帮我处理尸体 |
[38:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:27] | Don’t thank me, yet. | 还没到谢我的时候 |
[38:28] | Hello there, Don. | 你好啊 唐 |
[38:40] | – Midnight. – Midnight. | -半夜见 -半夜见 |
[38:45] | Midnight. | 半夜见 |
[38:57] | My boy used to play in that tree house. | 我的孩子以前在那个树屋里玩 |
[38:59] | The one that burned down. | 烧毁的那个 |
[39:02] | Real pity what happened down there. | 那里发生的事真是很可怜 |
[39:05] | Poor families. | 可怜的一家 |
[39:08] | Can you imagine, McKay? | 你能想象吗 麦凯 |
[39:14] | It is you, isn’t it? | 就是你 对吧 |
[39:17] | You’re Don McKay. | 你是唐・麦凯 |
[39:22] | Don McKay, right in my cab. | 唐・麦凯就在我的车里 |
[39:24] | Who would have thunk it? | 谁会想到呢 |
[39:39] | Jesus Christ. Come on! | 上帝啊 快接 |
[39:42] | Answer the phone! | 接电话啊 |
[39:45] | Pick up the phone. | 快接电话 |
[39:50] | Come on! | 快点 |
[39:55] | How long have you been standing there? | 你站在那里多久了 |
[40:00] | Who were you on the phone with? | 你在和谁通电话呢 |
[40:02] | That was Dr. Pryce. | 是普赖斯医生 |
[40:05] | He’s very concerned about you. | 他非常担心你 |
[40:07] | Is he? | 是吗 |
[40:09] | What’s going on here, Sonny? | 这里发生了什么 索尼 |
[40:11] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[40:13] | Where is doctor Pryce? | 普赖斯医生在哪里 |
[40:16] | He’s at the hospital. | 他在医院 |
[40:19] | He just asked about you. | 他刚问起你 |
[40:22] | Do you want some tea? | 想来点茶吗 |
[40:25] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[40:29] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[40:32] | You’re so serious. | 你好严肃 |
[40:40] | Why won’t you kiss me? | 你为什么不吻我 |
[40:43] | Did I do something wrong? | 我做错事了吗 |
[40:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:48] | Bullshit! | 废话 |
[40:50] | Did you? | 你犯错了吗 |
[40:53] | Fuck you for coming in here when I’m sick, and I’m dying! | 你怎么偏在我生病的时候来呢 我快死了 |
[40:58] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:00] | I… I didn’t mean to upset you. | 我 我不想惹你生气的 |
[41:02] | You have to stay calm. | 你必须保持冷静 |
[41:04] | You calm down! I’m the one who’s fucking dying here. | 你镇定一点 我才是他妈的要死在这的人 |
[41:09] | Sonny, I don’t think this is right. | 索尼 我觉得这事不对 |
[41:13] | Get out. Get out. | 滚出去 滚出去 |
[41:17] | Get out of my housel | 滚出我家 |
[41:36] | Don, I’m sorry! | 唐 抱歉 |
[41:38] | I’m sorry! I didn’t mean it! Please, come back! | 抱歉 我不是有意的 求你回来吧 |
[41:43] | Please! | 求你了 |
[41:46] | I’m really sorry that I’ve been acting so crazy. | 真的很抱歉我表现失常了 |
[41:51] | It’s just that… | 只是 |
[41:53] | Dr. Pryce is very jealous about you being here. | 你的到来让普赖斯医生很嫉妒 |
[41:58] | …because he’s had feelings for me for a really long time. | 因为他很早之前就对我有感觉了 |
[42:03] | Have you ever been with him? | 你和他在一起过吗 |
[42:06] | No, he’s my doctor. | 不 他是我的医生 |
[42:08] | No, he… God. | 不 他 天 |
[42:11] | He’s been with me from the beginning of my sickness. | 我刚开始生病的时候他就在我身边了 |
[42:15] | But he told me that he loves me. | 他告诉我他爱我 |
[42:20] | But I told him that I love you. | 但我和他说我爱的是你 |
[42:22] | And then, he just got crazy, and I got so overwhelmed, and… | 他就跟疯了一样 我不知所措 然后… |
[42:28] | Will you please stay? | 求你留下来吧 |
[42:31] | When is the last time you saw Dr. Pryce? | 你最后一次见到普赖斯医生是什么时候 |
[42:33] | Do you remember? | 你还记得吗 |
[42:34] | Why do you care so much about Dr. Pryce? | 你为什么这么关心普赖斯医生 |
[42:36] | You don’t have to worry. Please stay. | 没什么担心的 留下来吧 |
[42:40] | – All right, I’ll stay. – Thank you. | -好的 我留下 -谢谢 |
[42:44] | I wanted to anyway. | 反正这是我的本意 |
[43:01] | I’m almost ready. | 我快好了 |
[43:03] | I’m so sorry for the way I acted before. | 我为之前的行为表示抱歉 |
[43:06] | That was so embarrassing. | 真是太不好意思了 |
[43:10] | It’s alright. | 没关系 |
[43:16] | Why are you looking at me? | 为什么看我 |
[43:18] | You’re so beautiful. | 你太美了 |
[43:22] | At least I’ll look good in the open casket. | 我这个半只脚在棺材里的人看起来还不错吧 |
[43:31] | So, Marie, we’ll be back in a few hours. | 玛丽 我们几个小时后就回来 |
[43:34] | Try not to be too late. | 别太晚了 |
[43:35] | Dr. Pryce is coming by in the morning for a house call. | 普赖斯医生明早会来出诊 |
[43:39] | Did she hear me? | 她听见我说的话了吗 |
[43:40] | I’ll make sure she knows. | 我会转告她的 |
[43:42] | You do that, Don. | 你替我转告她 唐 |
[43:45] | And Don, found a shirt of yours today. | 唐 今天找到一件你的衬衫 |
[43:49] | I tried to wash it, | 无论我怎么洗 |
[43:51] | but some of the stains seemed pretty permanent. | 有些污渍看来永远都无法抹去 |
[43:53] | Had to throw it out. | 只能把它扔了 |
[43:56] | But I tried, hm? | 但我试过了 对吗 |
[43:58] | I mean, it’s the thought that counts, right? | 我是说 重在心意 对吗 |
[44:02] | Yes, the thought. | 对 心意 |
[44:06] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[44:09] | Night night! | 晚安 |
[44:11] | This… This is a nice place. | 这 这地方很棒 |
[44:16] | I’m really glad that we came here. | 我真高兴我们来了 |
[44:18] | Yeah, me, too. | 对 我也是 |
[44:20] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[44:27] | I never stopped thinking about you. | 我从未停止过想你 |
[44:32] | Never. | 从未 |
[44:34] | Me, neither. | 我也是 |
[44:35] | God. | 上帝啊 |
[44:40] | You read all of my letters? | 你看了我所有的信吗 |
[44:41] | Yeah, every single one of them. | 对 每一封都看了 |
[44:45] | More times than you know. | 你无法想象我读了多少遍 |
[44:49] | How come you never wrote back? | 为什么你从不回信 |
[44:51] | Well, your letters were so explicit. | 你的信太详细了 |
[44:54] | I felt like I really didn’t miss out on anything in your life. | 感觉我从未缺席过你人生 |
[44:58] | It was kind of like I was watching you from a far… | 这就像我在远处看着你 |
[45:01] | without being there to hurt you anymore. | 而不会再来伤害你 |
[45:04] | That’s why I didn’t write you back, | 这就是我不回信的原因 |
[45:06] | because I didn’t wanna mess everything up… | 我不想把一切弄糟 |
[45:08] | And then, God, what if you didn’t write to me? | 神啊 如果你没有写信给我呢 |
[45:11] | I’d lose the only part of you that I had left. | 我就失去了唯一与你联系的地方 |
[45:21] | I must have gotten a letter | 在过去的二十年里 |
[45:23] | from you every single year for the last 20. | 我年年必定会收到你的信 |
[45:25] | Twenty-five. | 应该是二十五年 |
[45:27] | 25. | 原来是二十五年啊 |
[45:30] | To be quite honest, I never expected to get anything in return. | 坦白讲 我从没指望有所回报 |
[45:36] | I wanna get married next week. | 我想下周就结婚 |
[45:45] | Who was that girl? | 那姑娘是谁 |
[45:48] | You know the one that looked | 就是看起来像 |
[45:49] | like an 80-year old man? What was her name? | 八十岁的老人的那个 她叫什么 |
[45:52] | Sally Boyd. | 萨利・博伊德 |
[45:54] | Yes. I did not like her. | 对 我不喜欢她 |
[45:58] | I always thought you liked her. | 我一直以为你喜欢她的 |
[46:01] | Well, you thought wrong. | 你错了 |
[46:03] | I hated her. | 我恨她 |
[46:05] | Hate. That’s a strong word. | 恨 这词语气很强烈啊 |
[46:09] | Make a right. We’re gonna take a shortcut. That way. | 右转 我们抄近道 那条路 |
[46:12] | But you… you indicated a left, but we’ll go right. | 不过你指的是左边 但我们要走右边 |
[46:17] | God, your laugh is so different now. | 天啊 现在你的笑声变了 |
[46:20] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[46:22] | It just, you used to laugh like a… | 只是 以前你笑起来像 |
[46:24] | …like a… a happy bird. | 像一个快乐的鸟儿 |
[46:27] | It was just the death of me. I like your new laugh, too. | 这是我的死穴 我也喜欢你的新笑声 |
[46:31] | My new laugh. | 我的新笑声 |
[46:34] | My new laugh is gonna have to be the death of you. | 我的新笑声会是你的死穴 |
[46:45] | I don’t feel so good. | 我觉得不舒服 |
[46:52] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[46:53] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[46:57] | A very beautiful woman. | 一个非常美丽的女人 |
[47:01] | Come to bed. | 上床 |
[47:03] | I have to take a shower. | 我得去冲个澡 |
[47:05] | You just took a shower before dinner. | 你晚饭之前不是刚洗的澡嘛 |
[47:10] | Yeah, well, I feel dirty. | 对啊 我觉的不干净 |
[47:12] | I’ll get cleaned up. | 我去洗洗干净 |
[47:15] | If you come to bed, I’ll make sure that you need a shower. | 上床的话 那可要好好洗洗 |
[47:19] | Why don’t you get some rest? | 为什么不休息一下 |
[47:22] | You need your sleep. Okay? | 你需要睡一觉 好吗 |
[47:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[48:07] | Otis? I really appreciate this, man. | 奥蒂斯吗 非常感谢你 伙计 |
[48:10] | If it weren’t for old times sake, | 如果不是看在老交情上 |
[48:12] | you would have nothin’ to appreciate. | 你就没有机会感激了 |
[48:14] | Okay, like, what you’re gonna see is truly horrible. | 好吧 你将要看到的是很可怕的事情 |
[48:19] | I don’t want you to think that I’m a monster or anything. | 我不希望你把我看成是怪物之类的 |
[48:22] | I’m not asking you any questions. | 我什么都没有问你 |
[48:24] | I don’t wanna know why you | 我不想知道你为什么 |
[48:25] | have somebody burled in Sonny’s yard. | 要把一个人掩藏在索尼的院子里 |
[48:28] | I just wanna grab that body, | 我只是想拖着那具尸体 |
[48:29] | put him in my truck, and burn him. | 放到卡车里 然后烧掉他 |
[48:31] | After that, I never wanna see your ass again. You understand me? | 以后我永远不想再看到你 明白了吗 |
[48:34] | Yes. I do. | 是的 我明白 |
[48:44] | What the fuck are you doing? You don’t have a flashlight? | 你他妈的在做什么 没有手电筒吗 |
[48:47] | No. | 没有 |
[48:49] | There’s gotta be a flashlight in the house. | 屋子里肯定有手电筒 |
[48:51] | It is too risky to go rooting around for one in the house. | 在屋子四处乱翻太危险了 |
[48:54] | Then what do you wanna do? | 那么你想怎么做 |
[48:56] | Well, have your eyes adjusted at all? | 你眼睛适应了黑暗没有 |
[48:59] | What do you think? | 你在想什么 |
[49:03] | I left him somewhere in this vicinity. Okay? | 我把他扔在这附近某个地方 听到了吗 |
[49:06] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[49:07] | I can’t wait to get the body, okay? | 我等不及要找到他 好吗 |
[49:10] | Because if I do, he’s gonna start to stink. | 再等下去 他就会发臭 |
[49:12] | And if I get caught doing something suspicious in this town… | 如果我有被嫌疑 被抓住了 |
[49:15] | they’re gonna put me away forever. Now, just help me. | 他们会永远地驱逐我的 现在 帮我 |
[49:21] | We’ll just have to feel for him. You first. | 我们必须摸着黑找 你先 |
[49:24] | All right. | 好的 |
[49:31] | Get anything? | 找到什么了吗 |
[49:32] | No. | 没有 |
[49:36] | – You see him? – No. | -你看到他了吗 -没有 |
[49:40] | Do you see him? | 你看到他了吗 |
[49:43] | I feel something! | 我感觉到了什么 |
[49:45] | No, it’s just a piece of wood. | 不是 只是一块木头 |
[49:47] | – Try a little further back. – No, you try further back! | -再努力找一下 -不 你努力找 |
[49:51] | What is going on back here? | 发生什么事了 |
[49:53] | Don, I thought you were taking a shower. | 唐 我以为你在洗澡 |
[49:55] | I was. | 我刚才在洗 |
[49:58] | – Who the hell is he? – Do you remember Otis? | -他是谁 -你记得奥蒂斯吗 |
[50:01] | I’m calling the Police. | 我要叫警察 |
[50:03] | No, no, no, no. Don’t call the Police. | 不 不 不 不 不要叫警察 |
[50:05] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[50:07] | I… I left something out here. | 我丢了一件东西这里 |
[50:09] | What? | 是什么 |
[50:12] | Something. | 一件东西 |
[50:20] | Don, you scared the hell out of me back there! | 唐 你刚才吓死我了 |
[50:22] | I thought you were robbers. | 我以为你们是盗匪 |
[50:24] | If you thought we were robbers, why did you come outside? | 如果是盗匪的话 你出门干什么 |
[50:28] | Will you please start explaining? | 你能解释一下吗 |
[50:33] | Sonny, it… it’s complicated. | 索尼 这有点复杂 |
[50:36] | I honestly, I don’t know how to explain it to you. I’m sorry. | 我实在不知道怎么向你解释 我很抱歉 |
[50:40] | Well, figure it out! | 那就想办法讲清楚 |
[50:42] | You’re too drunk. | 你喝醉了 |
[50:44] | What the fuck are you doing back there! | 你到底在那里做什么 |
[50:50] | Oh, God. No, no, no. Don’t look at that. | 天啊 不 不 不 不要看 |
[50:52] | Give me the picture. | 把照片还给我 |
[50:55] | Oh, God, no. | 天哪 不 |
[51:00] | No. I’m sorry. | 不 我很抱歉 |
[51:06] | – What are you doing? – I can explain, I swear. | -你在做什么 -我可以解释 我发誓 |
[51:08] | You’re lying to me. | 你在骗我 |
[51:10] | I know it seems that way, but I swear I’m not. | 我知道看起来确实是 但我发誓不是的 |
[51:13] | Look at that! | 看这个 |
[51:13] | I can explain. I swear, I can explain. | 我可以解释 我发誓 我可以解释 |
[51:17] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[51:20] | Don! | 唐 |
[51:35] | Don’t go. | 不要走 |
[51:39] | Please. I need you. | 拜托 我需要你 |
[51:44] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[51:49] | No! | 不 |
[51:53] | Come back! | 回来 |
[51:55] | Come back. | 回来 |
[52:41] | In memory of the ones we lost in these branches | 纪念在树下我们失去的人们 |
[52:42] | May we heal cherish them and never forget | 愿我们能够治愈珍惜他们并且永不遗忘 |
[54:17] | Mr. McKay! It is good to have you back. | 麦凯先生 你回来太好了 |
[54:21] | Ah! Well, this just came for you. Perfect timing. | 这是给你的 刚刚收到 |
[54:31] | Sunny | 我的阳光 |
[54:34] | Yesterday my life Was filled with rain | 昨天我的人生阴雨绵绵 |
[54:38] | Sunny | 我的阳光 |
[54:41] | You smiled at me and really eased the pain | 你的微笑缓解了我的疼痛 |
[54:46] | Now the dark Days are gone | 现在黑暗的日子已经过去 |
[54:48] | And the bright Days are here | 明媚的日子已经到来 |
[54:50] | My sunny one Shines so sincere | 我的阳光如此真诚地照耀 |
[54:54] | Sunny one so true | 我的阳光如此真实 |
[54:57] | I love you | 我爱你 |
[55:01] | Sunny | 我的阳光 |
[55:04] | Thank you for the Sunshine bouquet | 感谢你给我带来的阳关与花香 |
[55:09] | Sunny | 我的阳光 |
[55:12] | Thank you for the love You brought my way | 感谢你给予我的爱意 |
[55:18] | Where’s Samuel? | 塞缪尔去哪了 |
[55:19] | Samuel? Uh, he’s on another job, I guess. | 塞缪尔吗 我想他正在做别的事 |
[55:24] | Why? You a friend of his? | 怎么了 你是他朋友吗 |
[55:28] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[55:31] | Sunny | 我的阳光 |
[55:34] | Thank you for the Truth you let me see | 感谢你让我看到的真相 |
[55:39] | Sunny | 我的阳光 |
[55:42] | Thank you for the facts from A to C | 感谢你从头到尾的一切 |
[55:46] | My Life was torn Like a windblown sand | 我的生命像一滩被风撕扯的散沙 |
[55:50] | And the rock was formed when you held my hand | 当你握住我的手时 我的生命坚如磐石 |
[55:55] | She’s inside. | 她在里面 |
[55:56] | Marie? Is everything okay? | 玛丽 出了什么事 |
[56:00] | You got my letter. | 你收到我的信了 |
[56:02] | I did. | 是的 |
[56:04] | Can I have it? | 我可以看一下吗 |
[56:10] | Don, I lied to you because I | 唐 我对你撒谎了 |
[56:12] | didn’t wanna to put you in the middle of everything. | 因为我不想让你牵扯进来 |
[56:15] | I wanted what we had to be ours. | 我希望我们所拥有的都是我们两个人的 |
[56:20] | I just… I… | 我只是 我 |
[56:22] | I didn’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么 |
[56:25] | Are you still married? | 你仍然已婚吗 |
[56:27] | God, no. No. I got divorced last year. | 天啊 不 不 去年早离了 |
[56:31] | You know, I… I shouldn’t have lied to you. | 我不应该对你撒谎 |
[56:34] | But I didn’t want you to feel | 但是 我不想让你感觉 |
[56:36] | like you were gonna be a replacement for me… | 你对我只是一个替代品 |
[56:38] | because you’re not. God, you’re anything but. | 因为你不是 天啊 你绝不是替代品 |
[56:41] | And, you know, | 而且 你知道 |
[56:42] | Lance, Lance… | 兰斯 兰斯 |
[56:43] | He asked that I not tell you. | 他要求我不要告诉你 |
[56:46] | And he’s violent. | 他很暴力 |
[56:48] | And I needed to protect you. | 我要保护你 |
[56:50] | Was he, I mean… | 他是 我是说 |
[56:53] | Is he even really your doctor? | 他是你的医生吗 |
[56:56] | Yes, God, of course he is. | 是的 天啊 当然 |
[56:57] | That’s why the whole thing is so difficult… | 所以整件事才这么困难 |
[56:59] | Because on one hand, | 因为一方面 |
[57:00] | he’s a such an important part of my life… | 他是我生命中如此重要的一个部分 |
[57:03] | and then he’s also my… | 然而他也是我的 |
[57:05] | Husband. | 丈夫 |
[57:06] | My ex-husband. | 我的前夫 |
[57:11] | I don’t know. I feel like I don’t know anything. | 我不知道 我觉得我什么都不知道 |
[57:16] | I don’t even know… | 我甚至不知道 |
[57:23] | Where is Lance? Do you know? | 兰斯去哪里了 你知道吗 |
[57:28] | I don’t know. I think he may have run off or something. | 我不知道 我想他可能逃跑了或者其他 |
[57:31] | Maybe he was really jealous. | 或许他真的吃错了 |
[57:32] | Please, stay with me. | 拜托 留下来 |
[57:35] | Tell me you’ll stay with me. Don’t you still love me? | 告诉我你会留下来 你不爱我了吗 |
[57:45] | God, some of those are as long as books. | 天啊 有些信像书一样长 |
[57:48] | How long did it take you to write them? | 你要花多久写它们 |
[57:55] | Some of them just poured out of me in minutes… | 有时只要几分钟 |
[58:00] | others took months. | 有时需要几个月 |
[58:05] | Can I ask you a question? | 我可以问你一个问题吗 |
[58:07] | You promise not to get angry? | 你保证不要生气 |
[58:09] | Sure. | 好的 |
[58:12] | I wanna know what you were doing in the yard that night. | 我想知道那晚你在院子里做什么 |
[58:18] | The night you left. | 你离开的那晚 |
[58:24] | I was looking for something. | 我在找一件东西 |
[58:26] | That, um… | 那是 |
[58:28] | I buried a long time ago. | 我很久之前埋在那里的 |
[58:33] | It’s a box of photographs… | 是一盒照片 |
[58:38] | of you and me. | 我们两个人的 |
[58:42] | Did you find it, Don? | 唐 你找到它了吗 |
[58:47] | No. | 没有 |
[58:51] | I wonder if it’s still there. | 我怀疑它是否在那里了 |
[58:55] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[58:59] | I buried it too well. | 我把它埋得太好了 |
[59:03] | Maybe you didn’t bury it well enough. | 或许你并没有埋好 |
[1:00:42] | – Hello? – Hello, Don. | -喂 -喂 唐 |
[1:00:45] | This is Don. | 我是唐 |
[1:00:46] | Don, this is Lance Pryce. | 唐 我是兰斯・普赖斯 |
[1:00:49] | Shit. | 狗屁 |
[1:00:55] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[1:00:57] | Sonny’s settling you up. | 索尼正在设计陷害你 |
[1:00:59] | She’s gonna make you burn for this. | 她会让你为这而死 |
[1:01:00] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[1:01:02] | Call a cab, take it to the bus station, and leave town. | 叫辆出租车 去车站 离开镇子 |
[1:01:05] | You ever come back, you can | 回来就是送死 |
[1:01:07] | consider yourself a dead man. Just Like me. | 象我一样 |
[1:01:29] | I need a cab. | 我需要一辆出租车 |
[1:01:38] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[1:01:39] | Um, I have to leave. I’m sorry. | 我必须离开 我很抱歉 |
[1:01:42] | What? Where are you gonna go? | 什么 你要去哪里 |
[1:01:44] | I’ll call you tonight. | 今晚我给你打电话 |
[1:01:46] | Don, who was on the phone? | 唐 谁的电话 |
[1:02:01] | You all right, Don? | 唐 你还好吗 |
[1:02:05] | No. No, I’m not. | 不 不 我不好 |
[1:02:08] | What… what’s that? I… I got a bad ear. | 怎么了 我耳朵不太好使 |
[1:02:15] | Well, you’re headed back to the city? I hate that city. | 你要回到城市去吗 我讨厌城市 |
[1:02:18] | Never been there, but I hate it. | 我从没去过 但我恨它 |
[1:02:24] | Well, you have a good time out here with us? | 你在这里玩得开心吗 |
[1:02:30] | Is this your first time back since, uh, the accident? | 出事后这是你第一次回来吗 |
[1:02:33] | I… I know it, you know, really wasn’t your fault or anything. | 我知道那不是你的错 |
[1:02:36] | Mistakes happen, you know? | 谁能无过 你知道的 |
[1:02:37] | They happen to everyone. | 谁都会犯错 |
[1:02:39] | Yeah, maybe. | 是的 或许 |
[1:02:41] | Don, you can’t live your whole Life in the past. | 唐 你不能一直活在过去 |
[1:02:47] | What the hell? I gotta stop at this thing, now. | 搞什么 我要停一下 |
[1:02:51] | Yeah. Okay, fella, okay. | 好吧 伙计 好吧 |
[1:02:55] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[1:03:02] | Wait here. I’ll… I’ll get back. | 在这等着 我一会回来 |
[1:03:07] | Hey, fella. | 嗨 伙计 |
[1:03:09] | What’s the problem? | 怎么回事 |
[1:03:33] | Hey, come on. | 快点 |
[1:03:34] | This is the real deal. Come on. | 这可是玩真的 快点 |
[1:03:37] | You have any bags? Anything? | 你有包吗 或者别的 |
[1:03:39] | – I have a toiletry bag. – Get in. | -我有一个化妆包 -去取 |
[1:03:44] | All right. Toiletry bag, huh? What’s that for? | 好的 化妆包吗 用来做什么 |
[1:03:47] | Oh, you know, toiletries, sundries. | 你知道的 洗漱用品 杂物 |
[1:03:51] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[1:03:52] | Get in there. | 上车 |
[1:04:06] | All right. Now, we can do this the easy way… | 听着 老实点儿 |
[1:04:09] | or we can do this my way. | 听话 |
[1:04:18] | Hi, Don. | 嗨 唐 |
[1:04:20] | Marie. What’s going on? | 玛丽 发生什么事了 |
[1:04:23] | What happened to the driver? | 你把那个司机怎么样了 |
[1:04:25] | He’s in the trunk. | 在后备箱里 |
[1:04:27] | – Please, tell me he’s all right. – Oh, he’s fine. | -拜托告诉我他很好 -是的 他很好 |
[1:04:31] | Don’t be scared, Don. | 唐 不要害怕 |
[1:04:32] | We’re gonna get this taken care of in no time at all. | 我们会把这事料理妥当的 |
[1:04:36] | Get what taken care of? | 什么料理妥当 |
[1:04:38] | – She’s fine, Don. – Who? | -唐 她很健康 -谁 |
[1:04:41] | Sonny. She’s fine. She’s not dying. | 索尼 她很健康 不会死的 |
[1:04:44] | She’s not sick at all, except maybe in the head. | 她没有病 没准脑袋有病 |
[1:04:48] | Make no mistake though, Don. Your problem right now isn’t her. | 唐 别弄错了 你的麻烦不是她 |
[1:04:53] | It’s me. And it’s Mel. | 而是我 这是梅尔 |
[1:04:57] | We’re blackmailing you. | 我们正在敲诈你 |
[1:04:59] | We both know you murdered an innocent man. | 我们知道你谋杀了一个无辜的人 |
[1:05:02] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:05:08] | He wasn’t innocent. He attacked me. | 他不是无辜的 他袭击了我 |
[1:05:10] | I don’t have to sit in here and discuss this with the two of you. | 我没有必要坐在这里和你们讨论这个 |
[1:05:17] | You’ve been had, Don. | 唐 你必须这样做 |
[1:05:18] | I know it sounds preposterous, but it’s true. | 我知道这听起来很荒谬 但这是真的 |
[1:05:21] | – What do you want, Marie? – Your money. | -玛丽 你想要什么 -你的钱 |
[1:05:26] | I don’t have any money! | 我什么钱都没有 |
[1:05:27] | Yes, you do. I want your inheritance. | 不 你有 我想要你的遗产 |
[1:05:29] | What inheritance? What is going on here? | 什么遗产 到底发生了什么 |
[1:05:31] | Just settle down and listen. I need you to listen. | 冷静下来好好听着 我需要你听着 |
[1:05:35] | Don, she needs you to listen. | 唐 她想要你好好听着 |
[1:05:37] | I’m listening. | 我在听着 |
[1:05:39] | Don, I want your grandfather’s money. | 唐 我想要你祖父的钱 |
[1:05:41] | When he died… | 他临死的时候 |
[1:05:43] | he left you an extremely large amount of money in his will. | 他在遗嘱里留了很大一笔钱给你 |
[1:05:49] | Are you speaking in code right now? | 你说什么鬼话 |
[1:05:51] | Does this look Like the legacy of wealth? | 有遗产的话我能现在这样吗 |
[1:05:54] | To you, Marie? | 对不 玛丽 |
[1:05:56] | My grandfather was a shoe maker. | 我祖父是一个鞋匠 |
[1:05:58] | He left you everything. | 他留给你所有的东西 |
[1:06:01] | And everything is a lot. | 而所用的东西代表了很多 |
[1:06:05] | The catch is, you weren’t | 关键是 |
[1:06:07] | to be told about it until you were married. | 这些在你结婚之后才会知道 |
[1:06:11] | He didn’t want anyone taking advantage of you. | 他不想别人利用你 |
[1:06:13] | Where are you getting this crap? | 你从哪里听到这些胡话的 |
[1:06:15] | Sonny did her research on you. | 索尼调查过你 |
[1:06:17] | Research. | 调查 |
[1:06:21] | Did it ever occur to you, Marie, | 这也发生在你们身上吗 玛丽 |
[1:06:22] | that Sonny… | 就是索尼… |
[1:06:23] | Don’t even try. | 不要尝试 |
[1:06:27] | I’m helping you, Don. | 唐 我在帮你 |
[1:06:30] | This money we’re blackmailing you for… | 我们为了这些钱敲诈你 |
[1:06:33] | Sonny and Lance were gonna kill you for. | 索尼和兰斯为了这些钱要杀你 |
[1:06:35] | She’s acting all deathly ill. | 她假装快要死了 |
[1:06:38] | So you would come here and marry her. | 你就回来并且和她结婚 |
[1:06:41] | And then Lance was gonna kill you. | 然后兰斯杀掉你 |
[1:06:44] | And we were gonna spilt the winnings. | 我们会分摊得到钱 |
[1:06:47] | You, and Lance, and Sonny were gonna kill me. | 你们 兰斯和索尼要杀了我 |
[1:06:53] | But don’t worry. | 但是不用担心 |
[1:06:55] | I realized I wasn’t capable of that. | 我意识到自己做不到 |
[1:06:59] | That’s reassuring. | 真让我松了空气 |
[1:07:01] | Thank you for that. | 为此谢谢你了 |
[1:07:03] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:07:08] | And then I found Lance’s body in the garden. | 后来我在院子里发现了兰斯的尸体 |
[1:07:12] | And I knew he must have gotten jealous. | 我知道他一定是醋坛子翻了 |
[1:07:15] | and gone crazy and jumped the gun. | 发疯了 然后提早行动了 |
[1:07:18] | And that’s when you must have killed him. | 所以你一定杀了他 |
[1:07:23] | And then I found your bloody shirt in the trash. | 后来我在垃圾里发现了你染血的衬衣 |
[1:07:27] | It wasn’t too difficult to put two and two together. | 将两者联系起来并不难 |
[1:07:33] | But thank goodness you did kill him! Don’t you see? | 但是感谢上帝你杀了他 你不明白吗 |
[1:07:38] | You’ve given us a way out of this. | 你让我们解脱了 |
[1:07:40] | Now we can make everything okay! | 现在什么事都会如愿以偿 |
[1:07:42] | Okay. Okay, yeah. | 好的 好的 是的 |
[1:07:44] | It’s never gonna be okay, Marie! | 玛丽 永远不会所愿的 |
[1:07:46] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:07:48] | If you can make Sonny think you’re still in the dark… | 如果你能让索尼认为你仍然蒙在鼓里 |
[1:07:51] | you can still marry her. | 你仍然娶她 |
[1:07:54] | Then you collect the inheritance, write me a check, | 然后你收到遗产 写一张支票给我 |
[1:07:57] | and we can pretend none of this ever happened. | 我们可以假装这从未发生过 |
[1:07:59] | What, the two of you come up with that? | 这就是你们两个想出的办法吗 |
[1:08:03] | You and Mel? | 你和梅尔 |
[1:08:07] | Why do we need Sonny? | 为什么还需要索尼呢 |
[1:08:09] | Why don’t I just marry you? | 为什么不是让我娶你 |
[1:08:14] | Aren’t you the hopeless romantic? | 你真是太浪漫多情了 |
[1:08:16] | I’m married. | 我已经结婚了 |
[1:08:18] | Thanks for the offer. | 谢谢你的好意 |
[1:08:21] | Let me make this perfectly clear. | 让我把话说清楚 |
[1:08:24] | Lance Pryce is hanging on | 兰斯・普赖斯现在被挂在 |
[1:08:28] | a meat hook in a freezer right now. | 一个冰柜里 |
[1:08:29] | If you don’t Like our offer, | 如果你不喜欢我们的建议 |
[1:08:32] | he goes right from the freezer to the Police station… | 他就会被送到警察局去 |
[1:08:36] | and your fingerprints are all over him. | 而他身上布满了你的指纹 |
[1:08:41] | I beg you, Don. | 唐 我请求你 |
[1:08:45] | Don’t test me. | 不要考验我 |
[1:08:58] | Why is she still pretending to talk to Lance on the telephone? | 为什么她要假装和兰斯通电话 |
[1:09:02] | Because she probably doesn’t want you to get suspicious. | 因为她可能不想让你起疑 |
[1:09:05] | She has no idea Lance is dead. | 她不知道兰斯死了 |
[1:09:06] | For her, the plan is still intact. | 对她来说 计划仍然未变 |
[1:09:08] | I was gonna go to Boston in a few days and look for you. | 我本来要几天后去波士顿找你 |
[1:09:11] | Sonny couldn’t just let sleeping dogs lie. | 索尼没事找事 |
[1:09:15] | She had to write you that second letter. | 又给你写了封信 |
[1:09:17] | You know, Don, she is a very selfish girl. | 唐 你知道的 她很自私 |
[1:09:20] | And how you put up with her. | 而你要尽力去忍受她 |
[1:09:22] | All right, enough. You, put this on. | 好了 够了 你 戴上这个 |
[1:09:26] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[1:09:28] | It is a wire. Strap it on. | 一个窃听器 绑上去 |
[1:09:36] | What exactly is it you expect me to do? | 你到底想让我做什么 |
[1:09:38] | Whatever it takes, | 管你说什么 |
[1:09:39] | but I want you married by tomorrow. | 但是我希望听到你明天结婚 |
[1:09:41] | Marie, that’s crazy. | 玛丽 这太疯狂了 |
[1:09:42] | It is absolutely not crazy. | 一点都不疯狂 |
[1:09:45] | She wants to tie the knot as much as you do. Don’t forget that. | 她也像你一样想要结婚 不要忘记了 |
[1:09:48] | If you let on to her anything, the body goes to the Police. | 如果你向她泄露什么 尸体会被送到警察局 |
[1:09:53] | If you remove the wire, the body goes to the Police. | 如果你去掉了窃听器 尸体会送到警察局 |
[1:09:58] | If you fuck us up in any way, the body goes to the Police. | 如果你欺骗我们 尸体会送到警察局 |
[1:10:02] | I got it. | 我知道了 |
[1:10:05] | I hope you do, Don. | 唐 希望如此 |
[1:10:06] | Because I wouldn’t want anything to happen to you. | 因为我也不想你出任何事情 |
[1:10:41] | Don! What the hell is going on? | 唐 到底出了什么事 |
[1:10:47] | Well, what, uh… | 那个 |
[1:10:49] | what are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:10:51] | I, uh, just took a roast out of the freezer to defrost… | 我刚从冰箱里拿了一块烤肉解冻 |
[1:10:54] | and, um, I’m going to curl my hair. | 现在我要烫卷发 |
[1:10:58] | Why did you run out Like that before? | 之前你为什么跑了 |
[1:11:02] | And who was on the phone? | 谁来的电话 |
[1:11:06] | Um… Sonny? | 索尼 |
[1:11:12] | I want you to marry me. Tomorrow. | 我想娶你 明天 |
[1:11:14] | – What? – Today. | -什么 -今天 |
[1:11:17] | So that we’ll be married tomorrow. | 所以我们明天就是夫妻了 |
[1:11:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:11:22] | Please? | 可以吗 |
[1:11:24] | – Oh, I see. – What do you see? | -我知道了 -你知道什么 |
[1:11:31] | What did she say to you? | 她跟你说什么了 |
[1:11:33] | She? Uh, who, she? | 她 你说谁啊 她 |
[1:11:37] | You ran out of here like a chicken with your head cut off. | 你慌慌张张地从这里跑出去 |
[1:11:40] | Then you come running back two | 两小时后又跑回来 |
[1:11:42] | hours later with an emergency marriage proposal? | 草草求婚 |
[1:11:45] | Don’t you think I’d be a little suspicious? | 你觉得我不会怀疑吗 |
[1:11:48] | No. I… | 不是 我 |
[1:11:51] | I clearly love you… | 我真得很爱你 |
[1:11:53] | and I wanna commit. Long term. | 我想许下承若 长久的 |
[1:11:57] | What did she say to you? | 她跟你说了什么 |
[1:12:01] | Well, she, she didn’t say anything. | 她 她什么也没说 |
[1:12:06] | What do you say, you wanna get married? | 你说什么 你想结婚吗 |
[1:12:11] | Let’s just take a chance on life. | 让我们给生活一个机会 |
[1:12:16] | What’s? | 这是什么 |
[1:12:20] | You’re wearing a wire? | 你带着窃听器 |
[1:12:22] | What do you say? You wanna… | 你说什么 你想 |
[1:12:23] | She made you wear a fucking wire? | 她让你带着一个窃听器 |
[1:12:29] | Thank you. You’ve ruined my life. | 谢谢 你毁了我的人生 |
[1:12:35] | You’ve ruined my life! | 你毁了我的人生 |
[1:12:38] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:12:41] | Marie, what a pleasant surprise. And who is this? | 玛丽 真让人大吃一惊啊 这位是谁 |
[1:12:44] | This is Mel. He’s my private dick. | 这是梅尔 我的私人侦探 |
[1:12:47] | And why would you need a private detective? | 你为什么要找找私人侦探 |
[1:12:50] | I’m not sure if I can trust you. | 我不确定该不该信你 |
[1:12:52] | Well, isn’t that nice. Well, come on in. | 好吧 真差劲 那么 进来吧 |
[1:13:07] | Open up! Don! | 帮我打开 唐 |
[1:13:14] | Open up! | 帮我打开 |
[1:13:17] | Don! Help me! | 唐 帮帮我 |
[1:13:20] | – Let’s settle this now. – Settle what? | -我们现在解决它 -解决什么 |
[1:13:24] | Enough of these games! We’ll split the inheritance three ways. | 我受够这游戏了 我们三分这份遗产 |
[1:13:27] | You, me and Mel, and Don. | 你 我和梅尔 还有唐 |
[1:13:30] | No. Don, what did she tell you? | 不 唐 她跟你说什么了 |
[1:13:33] | Well, basically that you wanted to marry me. | 大体上你想要嫁给我 |
[1:13:36] | …And then kill me for my inheritance, which doesn’t exist! | 然后杀了我 得到我那根本不存在的遗产 |
[1:13:40] | She’s lying! | 她在说谎 |
[1:13:43] | I am not lying!They were gonna kill you for that money. | 我没有说谎 他们会杀了你 拿走你的钱 |
[1:13:45] | You have no money. Nobody is trying to kill you. | 你没有钱 没有人想杀你 |
[1:13:48] | Don’t listen to her! | 不要相信她 |
[1:13:50] | You apparently already had your turn! Now it is mine! | 显然你已经说完了 现在该我了 |
[1:13:52] | Don, listen to me. Lance lost his job at the fire house. | 唐 听我说 兰斯在消防局丢了工作 |
[1:13:56] | Dr.Pryce is a fireman? | 普赖斯医生是消防员? |
[1:13:58] | We needed the extra money, | 我们需要更多的钱 |
[1:13:59] | so we rented out our guest room out to Marie here… | 所以我们把客房租给了站在这里的玛丽 |
[1:14:02] | Everything was fine, until one | 所有事情都还好 直到 |
[1:14:03] | day she walked in on me reading your letters! | 有一天她走进来 读你的信 |
[1:14:05] | She started acting strange and a little obsessed. | 她开始表现得有些奇怪 有点着迷 |
[1:14:08] | You’re crazy! They rented me a room, Don, that much is true. | 你疯了 他们租给我房间 唐 这是真的 |
[1:14:11] | She threatened to blackmail me! | 她威胁我要勒索我 |
[1:14:12] | She was gonna show Lance the letters you had written to me. | 她要给兰斯看你给我写的信 |
[1:14:15] | You know how crazy he is. He’s jealous, | 你知道他有多疯狂 他嫉妒心很强 |
[1:14:17] | and he would’ve killed me, and she knew it. | 他会杀了我 她也知道这一点 |
[1:14:19] | How can you make up so much up so quickly? | 你怎么能这么快就编出这个故事 |
[1:14:21] | I didn’t have any money to give her, | 我没什么钱给她 |
[1:14:23] | so I had to make up a story about inheritance. | 所以我必须编出一个所谓的遗产 |
[1:14:25] | I know it sounds crazy. | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[1:14:26] | It does sound crazy. | 它确实很疯狂 |
[1:14:29] | I didn’t know what to do. She made me write that first letter. | 我不知道该怎么办 她强迫我写了第一封信 |
[1:14:32] | You lying, conniving maniac! | 你这个骗子 阴险的疯子 |
[1:14:33] | He doesn’t have any fuckin’ inheritance! | 他根本没有什么他妈的遗产 |
[1:14:35] | So why the hell did you tell us he did? | 那么为什么你告诉我们他有 |
[1:14:38] | Come on, Mel, let’s just get out of here. | 得了吧 梅尔 我们离开这吧 |
[1:14:40] | We’ll find the money for the place in Miami somehow else. | 我们去迈阿密某个地方弄钱吧 |
[1:14:43] | Please. These people are fuckin’ crazy. We don’t… | 求你了 这些人都他妈疯了 我们不 |
[1:14:46] | Oh! Holy shit! | 哦 天啊 |
[1:14:51] | What the hell did you do? | 你他妈做了什么 |
[1:14:54] | – I need you to kill my husband. – What? | -我要你去杀了我丈夫 -什么 |
[1:14:57] | Whatever she’s paying you, I’ll pay you double. | 她给你多少 我给你双倍 |
[1:15:00] | Your husband’s already dead, you crazy fuck! | 你丈夫已经死了 你个疯子 |
[1:15:03] | – What? – He’s dead! | -什么 -他死了 |
[1:15:07] | How is he dead? | 他怎么死的 |
[1:15:12] | Don, you killed Lance? | 唐 是你杀了兰斯吗 |
[1:15:14] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 |
[1:15:16] | You did? | 你干的 |
[1:15:18] | Yes! He killed him! He’s in the fucking freezer on the porch! | 是 他杀了他 你丈夫现在就在那个走廊的冰柜里 |
[1:15:25] | The freezer. I… I didn’t, uh… | 冰柜 我 我不 |
[1:15:29] | I didn’t know he was in the freezer. | 我不知道他在冰柜里 |
[1:15:37] | Ninety-Nine Berry Street. | 贝里大街九十九号 |
[1:15:40] | A maniac just tried to kill me. | 有个疯子要杀我 |
[1:15:43] | He said he was a private detective. | 他说他是一个私人侦探 |
[1:15:46] | He murdered my friend. Please, hurry. | 他杀了我的朋友 求你了 快点 |
[1:15:56] | You did it. You killed him. | 你做到了 你杀了他 |
[1:16:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:16:09] | I was hoping that you would kill him… | 我就是希望你能杀了他 |
[1:16:12] | …once you knew what a terrible man he was. | 他是一个很糟糕的人 |
[1:16:15] | And you loved me that much. | 你这么爱我 |
[1:16:17] | I didn’t know you would do it this soon. | 我不知道你这么快就做了 |
[1:16:19] | That’s why I wrote you the letter in the first place. | 这就是为什么我一开始给你写信 |
[1:16:21] | I needed you to kill my husband. | 我需要你去杀了我丈夫 |
[1:16:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:16:26] | Because I’m gonna collect $200, 000… | 因为我要得到那二十万美元 |
[1:16:31] | which is our $200, 000. | 我们的二十万 |
[1:16:35] | What the fuck is going on here? | 这他妈是怎么了 |
[1:16:38] | Oh, my God. This is about Lance. | 哦 我的天啊 这跟兰斯有关 |
[1:16:42] | He’s the one that had the inheritance. | 他才是那个有遗产的人 |
[1:16:44] | He was the one with the inheritance. | 他是那个有遗产的人 |
[1:16:47] | But he didn’t even know that he had it. | 但是他自己都不知道 |
[1:16:49] | See, his mom was gonna give | 他妈要在他六十生日的时候 |
[1:16:51] | it to him as a present for his 60th birthday. | 把遗产作为生日礼物给他 |
[1:16:53] | Why would you do something like this? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[1:16:56] | Okay, I want the money. All of it. Or I’m going to the cops. | 好吧 我要这笔钱 所有 要么我就去警察局 |
[1:17:00] | Kill him. Kill him now and we’ll blame it all on him. | 杀了他 杀了他现在 让他背黑锅 |
[1:17:05] | Then we’ll spilt the money | 然后我们平分这笔钱 |
[1:17:06] | and we’ll forget anything ever happened. | 忘记所发生的一切 |
[1:17:08] | No! I’m not gonna kill Mel. | 不 我不会杀了梅尔 |
[1:17:11] | You, kill him now. We’ll blame it all on him. | 你 杀了他现在 让他背黑锅 |
[1:17:20] | Don’t do it. | 不要 |
[1:17:22] | Take it easy. | 别冲动 |
[1:17:23] | Come on. You can do it. | 快 你能做到 |
[1:17:25] | Mel. | 梅尔 |
[1:17:28] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[1:17:29] | Time out. You’re not telling the truth. | 停 你没有说真话 |
[1:17:31] | How could you convince Lance that you were gonna marry me | 你怎么能说服兰斯 你要嫁给我 |
[1:17:35] | …if you were still married to Lance? | 而你却还是他的妻子 |
[1:17:37] | I wasn’t married to him, ’cause my divorce went through. | 我已经是不是他妻子了 我们的离婚手续办完了 |
[1:17:39] | …the day before I sent you that letter. I did lie to him. | 在我给你写信的前一天 我对他撒了谎 |
[1:17:42] | I told him I would remarry him | 我告诉他在这都完结了之后 |
[1:17:44] | after it was all over. But it doesn’t matter! | 我会再嫁给他 但是这不重要了 |
[1:17:46] | Married or not, I am on the top of his will! Do it! Kill him! | 结不结婚 我说了算 去 杀了他 |
[1:17:51] | No. | 不 |
[1:17:56] | All right, Mel, we’ll just figure… | 好吧 梅尔 我们想个办法… |
[1:17:59] | Enough already. Take a stand! Do it! | 好了 够了 拿着 去杀了他 |
[1:18:01] | No! Now come on, Don, no. | 不 去啊 唐 不 |
[1:18:05] | Listen, I’m not going to do anything. It’s only money, man. | 听着 我不会做什么的 这只是钱 伙计 |
[1:18:11] | He only wants the money. Kill him. | 他只想要钱 杀了他 |
[1:18:13] | Put the fucking ax down, okay? | 把那个他妈的斧子放下 好吗 |
[1:18:16] | Or fucking hit her with it. | 或者给她来一下 |
[1:18:18] | No! Give it to me, I’ll fucking kill her. | 不 把它给我 我要杀了她 |
[1:18:21] | I’m not gonna kill anybody with an ax. | 我不会用这个斧子杀任何人 |
[1:18:24] | – Goddammit. – Mel? | -他妈的 -梅尔 |
[1:18:26] | You shouldn’t kill anyone with an ax either. | 你也不可以用这斧子杀任何人 |
[1:18:29] | Mel! | 梅尔 |
[1:18:33] | Mel! Stop! | 梅尔 住手 |
[1:18:56] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[1:19:00] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天啊 |
[1:19:03] | You beat Mel to death. | 你把梅尔打死了 |
[1:19:06] | I did it for us. | 还不是为了我们 |
[1:19:10] | There’s no us. | 没有什么我们 |
[1:19:24] | I don’t even know who you are. | 我甚至都不知道你是谁 |
[1:19:27] | But I know you’re not Sonny Ross. | 但是我知道你不是索尼・罗斯 |
[1:19:29] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[1:19:33] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[1:19:35] | She’s been dead for 25 years because I killed her, | 她二十五年前就死了 因为我害了她 |
[1:19:40] | …in an accident. In a fire… | 是一个意外 在大火中 |
[1:19:44] | with two other of my best friends. | 还有我另外两个好朋友 |
[1:19:47] | And I lived. | 我活了下来 |
[1:19:52] | God. | 天啊 |
[1:19:54] | You sure keep a lot under that uniform. | 你那身制服下还真藏了不少秘密 |
[1:19:59] | And that’s why I wrote those stupid letters. | 这就是为什么我写了那些愚蠢的信 |
[1:20:05] | Those letters. | 那些信 |
[1:20:09] | I found them the day that I moved into the house. | 我在搬进来的那天找到了那些信 |
[1:20:12] | They were in the closet. | 他们在壁橱里 |
[1:20:14] | When they kept coming year after year… | 信每年都会寄过来 |
[1:20:17] | I knew that you thought she still lived here. | 我猜你认为她还住在这里 |
[1:20:23] | I guess I thought I knew. | 我认为我知道 |
[1:20:26] | And you want to pretend to be her. | 然后你想要假装她 |
[1:20:30] | And I let you. | 然后我让你… |
[1:20:32] | How did I know that I was gonna fall in love with you? | 我怎么知道我会这么爱上你呢 |
[1:20:36] | I don’t even know your name. | 我甚至都不知道你叫什么 |
[1:20:38] | It’s Joanne. | 我叫乔安妮 |
[1:20:40] | You’re never gonna get away with this. | 你永远都不能摆脱这些 |
[1:20:43] | Yeah, maybe. | 嗯 也许 |
[1:20:47] | But I can’t, I can’t worry about that. | 但是我不能 我不能担心这些 |
[1:21:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[1:21:11] | Go! Go, go, go, go, go, go! | 走 快 快 快 快 |
[1:21:24] | Get the hands up! Freeze! | 把手举起来 别动 |
[1:21:26] | It’s like a fuckin’ slaughterhouse in here! | 这就好像屠宰场一样 |
[1:21:30] | Okay, ma’am, I need you to come with me, ma’am. | 夫人 我们要你跟我们走一趟 |
[1:21:40] | Its’ all right, ma’am. Let’s go. | 好的 夫人 走吧 |
[1:21:58] | Two dead bodies… | 两具死尸 |
[1:22:00] | …beaten to death with a goddamned frozen roast. | 被一块冻肉打击致死 |
[1:22:04] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我做的 |
[1:22:05] | Oh. I suppose it was her. | 那么是她咯 |
[1:22:08] | Joanne Bailey did all this? | 乔安妮・贝利做了这些吗 |
[1:22:10] | Do you want my story? | 你想听我的故事吗 |
[1:22:12] | No. Save that for your statement. | 不 留着做你的口供吧 |
[1:22:22] | Hey, who’s in charge of canine? | 嘿 是谁该看着警犬的 |
[1:22:25] | Okay, let’s go, sir. | 好的 我们走吧 长官 |
[1:22:28] | Let me out of here! | 让我出去 |
[1:22:31] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[1:22:32] | Stay with him. | 看着他 |
[1:22:35] | Let me out of here! Let me out of here! | 让我出去 让我出去 |
[1:22:37] | Let me out. Come on. | 让我出来 |
[1:22:42] | What the hell took you guys so long? | 你们怎么托这么久才来 |
[1:22:46] | Are you all right? | 你没有事吧 |
[1:22:47] | I got a bunk ear. | 我耳背 |
[1:22:49] | Don! | 唐 |
[1:22:50] | Take it easy, sir. | 放轻松 先生 |
[1:22:52] | What the hell’s going on here? | 这到底怎么了 |
[1:22:54] | Samuel, just go with these police officers, | 塞缪尔 跟着这两名警官走 |
[1:22:57] | tell them everything you know. | 告诉他们你所知道的 |
[1:22:58] | Why are you handcuffed? | 为什么你被拷着 |
[1:23:01] | What in the good lord’s name going on here? | 这到底发生什么了 |
[1:23:03] | It is a long story. | 说来话长 |
[1:23:05] | What? What’s that? | 什么 什么 |
[1:23:07] | It’s a long story! But you’ll be fine. | 说来话长 你不会有事的 |
[1:23:13] | Let’s take him in. | 把他带进去吧 |
[1:23:15] | Come with us, sir. Hey, hey, hey! It’s all right! Come this way. | 先生 跟我们走吧 没事的 这边走 |
[1:23:18] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:23:20] | We just wanna talk to you. | 我们就是想跟你谈谈 |
[1:23:31] | And? | 怎么样 |
[1:23:36] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[1:23:39] | And on account of the damn cabby’s recollection. | 根据一个他妈的出租司机的回忆 |
[1:23:42] | …and the recording we got from that wire you were wearing… | 和你所带的窃听器中的记录 |
[1:23:46] | we’re not able to charge you with anything right now. | 我们现在不能对你进行任何指控 |
[1:23:50] | Bullshit policy. | 狗屎法规 |
[1:23:52] | For the record though… | 对于那个录音 |
[1:23:54] | I want you to know that I think your cabby’s a rotten apple. | 我认为你的司机不是个好东西 |
[1:23:58] | And I think you’re one, too. | 我想你也好不到哪去 |
[1:24:01] | And I’m gonna find a way to pick you from your tree. | 而且我会找到方法找到你的把柄 |
[1:24:05] | I can guarantee you that, McKay. | 我跟你保证 麦凯 |
[1:24:08] | We found all your letters at Joanne’s house. | 在乔安妮的屋子里 我们找到了你所有的信 |
[1:24:14] | You got yourself into this mess knowing she wasn’t Sonny Ross? | 你都知道她不是索尼・罗斯 你还把自己卷进来 |
[1:24:18] | You are one delusional, crazy bastard. | 你是一个狂想的 疯狂的混蛋 |
[1:24:22] | I’m not crazy. | 我没疯 |
[1:24:25] | No? You’re not? | 没疯 你没疯吗 |
[1:24:30] | No. | 不 |
[1:24:34] | I was just lonely. | 我只是寂寞 |
[1:24:50] | Well, I guess this is the end of the line. | 我想这就是故事的结尾了吧 |
[1:24:54] | Or the beginning, I suppose. | 抑或是开始 我猜 |
[1:25:01] | You gonna be all right? | 你会自己保重吗 |
[1:25:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:25:07] | If you ever need anything… | 如果你需要什么 |
[1:25:08] | I’ll call the dispatcher. | 我会打给调度员 |
[1:25:14] | This is my home phone. | 这是我家里的电话 |
[1:25:16] | If you ever need a place to stay, or anything. | 如果你需要住的地方 或是其他的 |
[1:25:19] | I don’t know how soon | 我不知道多久后 |
[1:25:20] | I’ll be coming back this way, though, Samuel. | 我会再回来 塞缪尔 |
[1:25:22] | Yeah. Don’t blame you. | 嗯 不要责怪你自己 |
[1:25:27] | Well, it’s been a pleasure, Don McKay. | 嗯 我很愉快 唐・麦凯 |
[1:25:30] | That is, up until the end there. | 到现在 这就是结尾了 |
[1:25:33] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:25:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:26:46] | Forgive this fool | 忘了这个傻子吧 |
[1:26:49] | My darling | 我亲爱的 |
[1:26:51] | Oh this heart of mine | 我的心啊 |
[1:26:53] | Carries a heavy load | 承受如此之多 |
[1:26:55] | When I think about it | 每当我想起 |
[1:26:58] | How I’ve hurt you so | 我曾经如何伤你 |
[1:27:00] | after you’ve been | 在你变得 |
[1:27:02] | been so good to me | 变得对我如此的好 |
[1:27:05] | I’ve been unfaithful darling | 我曾经不忠于你 亲爱的 |
[1:27:07] | I’ve cause you misery | 我曾经让你痛苦 |
[1:27:10] | The feeling of guilt | 这罪恶的感觉 |
[1:27:12] | Oh it tortures me | 他如此折磨我 |
[1:27:14] | And only you my darling | 只有你 亲爱的 |
[1:27:17] | Oh can set me free | 能将我解脱 |
[1:27:19] | And all and all | 所有 所有 |
[1:27:22] | All I need | 所有我需要的 |
[1:27:24] | Is just to hear you say | 就是听见你说 |
[1:27:27] | You’ll forgive me Forgive me baby | 你原谅我 原谅我 宝贝 |
[1:27:30] | All all I need | 我所需要的 |
[1:27:34] | To have you touch my hand | 是让你抚摸着我的手 |
[1:27:37] | Say you’ll understand baby | 说你理解我 宝贝 |
[1:27:40] | A moment of weakness darling | 亲爱的 一时的软弱 |
[1:27:42] | Caused me to stray | 让我迷失 |
[1:27:45] | You trust in me dear | 你相信我 亲爱的 |
[1:27:47] | I threw away | 我已经错过 |
[1:27:49] | When I look | 每当我看着 |
[1:27:52] | Look into your eyes | 看着你的眼睛 |
[1:27:54] | I can see the hurt baby | 我能看到你的伤疤 宝贝 |
[1:27:56] | That you feel inside | 你内心深处的伤疤 |
[1:27:59] | Although I hurt you baby | 宝贝 尽管我曾经伤了你的心 |
[1:28:01] | You never once complained | 你从来都不抱怨 |
[1:28:04] | It makes me feel sweet darling | 亲爱的 这让我感到很甜蜜 |
[1:28:06] | That much more ashamed | 但是更愧疚 |
[1:28:09] | Tears of guilt | 这愧疚的泪水 |
[1:28:10] | Tears of guilt running down my face | 愧疚的泪水流在我的脸上 |
[1:28:13] | Tears that only you baby | 这泪水 只有宝贝你 |
[1:28:16] | Only you can erase | 你能替我拭去 |
[1:28:18] | And darling all | 亲爱的 |
[1:28:21] | All I need | 我所需要的就是 |
[1:28:23] | is just to hear you say | 就是听到你说 |
[1:28:26] | You’ll forgive me forgive me baby | 你原谅我 原谅我 宝贝 |
[1:28:29] | All | 所有 |
[1:28:30] | All I need | 我需要的 |
[1:28:33] | To have you touch my hand | 让你抚摸着我的手 |
[1:28:35] | Say you’ll understand | 说你会理解我 |
[1:28:44] | Forgive this fool | 原谅这个傻瓜 |
[1:28:46] | My darling | 我亲爱的 |
[1:28:48] | I know | 我知道 |
[1:28:50] | I made a big mistake | 我犯下了很大的错误 |
[1:28:52] | When all Your love darling | 当所有你的爱 亲爱的 |
[1:28:55] | Yes I did forsake | 是的 我放弃了 |
[1:28:57] | It’s on my mind | 这在我脑海中回绕 |
[1:28:59] | It’s in my heart | 在我内心久住 |
[1:29:02] | This guilty feeling | 这愧疚的感觉 |
[1:29:04] | Tearing me apart | 将我撕裂 |
[1:29:07] | With every step I make | 伴随着我的每一步 |
[1:29:09] | Every breath I take | 我的每一次呼吸 |
[1:29:11] | I’ll make it up to you | 我要补偿你 |
[1:29:16] | Undo the wrong I’ve done | 弥补我曾犯下的错 |
[1:29:19] | Undo the wrong I’ve done | 弥补我曾犯下的错 |
[1:29:21] | I’ve been unfaithful I know it’s true | 我曾经不忠于你 我知道这是真的 |
[1:29:24] | But I’ll make it up to you | 但是我会补偿你 |
[1:29:27] | Baby all all I need | 宝贝 我所需要的 |
[1:29:31] | Is just to hear you say | 就是听到你说 |
[1:29:34] | You’ll forgive me Forgive me baby | 你原谅我 原谅我宝贝 |
[1:29:37] | All | 所有 |
[1:29:38] | All I need | 我所需要的 |
[1:29:41] | To have you touch my hand | 就是让你抚摸着我的手 |
[1:29:43] | Say you’ll understand baby | 说你会理解我 宝贝 |
[1:29:47] | All | 所有 |
[1:29:49] | All I need | 我所需要的 |
[1:29:50] | Is just to hear you say | 就是能听你说 |
[1:29:53] | You’ll forgive me | 你会原谅我 |