Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Enemy of the State(国家的敌人)[1998]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月14日 By jubentaici_movie_user Enemy of the State(国家的敌人)[1998]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:国家的敌人
英文名称:Enemy of the State
年代:1998

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:48] Come on. 下车吧
[00:51] Come on, mutt. Now, look at that ball. All right. 来吧 狗狗 看着球
[00:54] Come on. Get that ball. Ah. 把球捡回来
[00:56] There’s no problem with that. 这么做没问题
[00:59] Oh, God damn it. 真该死
[01:02] If it happens, let me know. 如果发生了 告诉我
[01:04] What the hell are you doing here? This is not the office. 你跑来干么? 这不是办公室
[01:07] This is my private time. 而且是私人时间
[01:09] Five minutes. 五分钟
[01:10] No. I said no Tuesday, I said no last week… 不行 我上个礼拜拒绝
[01:13] and I’m gonna keep sayin’ no till you hear me. 以后也会一直拒绝
[01:15] Five minutes, Mr Chairman. 五分钟 主席先生
[01:18] It’s all I ask… five minutes. 我只有这个要求
[01:21] – Want some coffee? – No, I don’t want any coffee. -喝咖啡吗 -我不想喝
[01:23] I want to play with my dog. 我只想陪狗玩
[01:26] Look, I’m not asking you to vote for it. 我不要求你投赞成票
[01:29] I know you can’t. Just release your people. 我知道你不能 我只请你放手
[01:32] Let them go the way they want. 准许其他人投赞成票
[01:35] Telecommunications Security and Privacy Act. 电信安全与隐私权法案
[01:39] Invasion of privacy is more like it. 分明是侵犯隐私权
[01:42] You read the Post? 你看过华盛顿邮报吗
[01:44] “This bill is not the first step toward the surveillance society. 这法案并非尝试监控人民生活
[01:47] It is the surveillance society.” 根本就是侵犯人民生活
[01:49] Uh, liberal hysteria. 自由派在穷紧张
[01:50] Oh, listen. I’m not gonna sit in Congress… 听着 我不会坐在议会里
[01:52] and pass a law that lets the government… 通过这条法案
[01:53] point a camera and a microphone at anything they damn well please. 让政府随意偷窥人民隐私
[01:59] – Phil, look. – Yeah? -菲尔 -什么?
[02:01] I don’t care who bangs who… 我不管谁搞谁
[02:03] what cabinet officers get stoned. 或是哪位官员有毒瘾
[02:05] But this is the richest, most powerful nation on Earth, 这是世上最强盛的国家
[02:08] and therefore the most hated. 因此而有很多人痛恨它
[02:09] And you and I know what the average citizen does not: 你很清楚一天24小时
[02:11] that we are at war 24 hours of every day. 我们都在作战
[02:14] Yeah, yeah, yeah. 是啊 是啊
[02:17] Do I have to itemize the number of American lives we’ve saved… 你要我逐条列出情报单位透过监视窃听
[02:20] in the past 12 months alone with judicious use of surveillance intelligence? 光是过去12个月 就救过多少条人命?
[02:24] Thomas, cut the crap. 汤姆 废话少说
[02:26] I’ve got three major employers… 我在纽约州就有三家公司
[02:28] in the Syracuse area alone who are gonna get just killed by this bill. 会被这条法案整垮
[02:34] I promise to get you funds equal to or greater than… 不管这些公司 上次选举给你多少捐款
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1962个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:370个,六级词汇:207个,GRE词汇:194个,托福词汇:262个,考研词汇:392个,专四词汇:322个,专八词汇:53个,
所有生词标注共:678个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[02:37] whatever those companies gave your last campaign. 我保证能募得更多钱
[02:40] I’m not talking about campaign contributions, damn it. 我要的不是政治献金
[02:42] I’m talking about my constituents being out of work. 我的选民会丢掉他们的饭碗
[02:46] Jesus, man. Wake up! 天啊 你醒醒吧
[02:48] National security isn’t the only thing going on in this country. 国家安全不是这个国家唯一的问题
[02:55] God. 哎
[02:56] This conversation is over. 没什么好说的
[02:59] I beg of you, Phil. Please don’t. 求求你别这样
[03:03] I’ve been there for you in the past, haven’t I? 我一向都很支持你 不是吗
[03:05] There have been times… personal situations, 有时候因为个人原因
[03:07] when you needed my assistance and my confidence. 当你需要我帮忙的话
[03:10] Are you blackmailing me, you ambitious shit? 你在恐吓我吗 王八蛋
[03:13] I’m sorry we can’t find a common ground on this one, Congressman. 很遗憾我们无法达到共识 议员
[03:18] You’re a good man. 你是个好人
[03:20] People of your district are lucky to have you representing them. 选民有你这种议员很幸运
[03:29] Come on. Come on. 来吧! 来
[03:31] Come on. 来吧
[03:33] Come on. 来
[06:29] Let me fight management. Okay, I can accept that. 我很赞成向资方激烈抗争
[06:32] But this is our own goddamned union leadership… 可是这次工会的领导人
[06:35] tryin’ to railroad us into signing some, some sweetheart contract. 竟然逼我们接受他们的条件
[06:39] Look… Look, 听好
[06:40] everybody knows… that, that the mob… 从我懂事起
[06:42] has been controlling these guys since, since as long as I can remember. 大家都知道黑道控制工会
[06:45] And now, uh… now we got Pintero’s goons down there tuning up my people. 现在潘提洛又派人殴打员工
[06:50] Well, first off, that’s a Hobbs Act violation, probably a RICO. 这已经形成伤害和恐吓罪名
[06:53] – Hey. – How you doing, Eddie? – Thanks. -你好 -你好 艾迪 -谢谢
[06:54] – How you doin’? – Great. – All right. – Thanks. -最近怎么样? -很好 -那就好 -谢谢
[06:56] – Robert Dean. – Tony O’Neill. Nice to meet you. -罗伯·狄恩 -托尼·奥尼尔 幸会
[06:59] A Hobbs and a RICO. Ooh, baby, don’t stop. 伤害和恐吓罪 继续说下去
[07:03] Sounds like you guys need a labour lawyer. 听起来你们需要劳工律师
[07:05] What happened? 怎么回事?
[07:08] We were in Louie’s two nights ago. 两天前我在餐馆吃饭
[07:09] I go to use the bathroom and these two fuckin’ guidos jump me. 上厕所时被两个臭意大利佬偷袭
[07:13] Uh, I prefer we use the term “Italian-Americans.” 我们最好用”意大利裔美国人”这个词
[07:16] Eh, whatever, but they were really goin’ to work on me. 随便 他们开始揍我
[07:19] It could’ve gotten serious. 可能会把我打成重伤
[07:20] But then Larry Cash came in and he went after ’em. 赖利·凯西看到就来帮我
[07:22] Uh, Larry Cash is in the hospital… 赖利·凯西被打得下巴碎裂
[07:24] with a broken jaw and a ruptured kidney. 肾脏破裂 现在躺在医院里
[07:27] Is this becoming a criminal investigation, Robert? 这是刑事案件 罗伯特
[07:30] Um, no, it would take years to see that thing through. 刑事官司得打上好几年
[07:33] Besides, these people have families that are living through this every day. 他们的家人每天都有危险
[07:38] Hey, Julie, can we send a case of Chianti over to Larry Cash? 茱莉 帮我送一箱红酒给赖利·凯西
[07:41] Larry Cash? 赖利·凯西?
[07:42] Yes, he’s at St. Luke’s. 他在圣路克医院
[07:43] And send some flowers to his wife, Brenda. 送些花给他太太布兰黛
[07:45] They’re both in the Rolodex. 我的电话簿有地址
[07:47] Yes, Mr Dean. 好的 迪恩先生
[07:50] – Well, why don’t you guys just head on home? – All right. -你们先回去 -好的
[07:53] I’m your lawyer. 我是你们的律师
[07:54] I’m in the process of dealing with these guido motherfuckers. 让我来对付这些臭意大利佬
[07:57] Pintero doesn’t stand a chance. 潘提洛赢不了的
[08:04] So, how’s the trout? 鳟鱼好吃吗
[08:07] Tastes like fish. 味道很像是鱼
[08:09] It is fish. 本来就是鱼
[08:10] No, I mean it tastes like every other fish I’ve ever had. 我是说跟别的鱼没两样
[08:13] Okay. 好吧
[08:18] Brill’s note said that… 毕瑞说
[08:19] this is the videotape that you need to convince Pintero with. 这是你需要让潘提洛低头的录影带
[08:22] And watch out for the FBI. 你要小心联邦调查局
[08:24] Brill says the place is under surveillance. 毕瑞说那地方受到监视
[08:27] So when do I get to meet him? 我几时能见他?
[08:28] Pintero? 潘提洛?
[08:31] Brill. 毕瑞
[08:33] Never. 永远都不能
[08:36] Okay. Um… 好吧
[08:38] Wow. That’s not exactly the answer I was hoping for. 这不是我想要的答案
[08:41] Oh, and what was the answer you were hoping for? 你想要的是什么答案?
[08:44] Oh, I don’t know. Soon. 不知道 很快吧
[08:46] Uh, definitely sooner than never. 总比”永远都不能”好一些
[08:47] Bobby, why do we have to go through this every time? 不要每次都跟我吵
[08:50] Brill talks to me, I talk to you. 毕瑞告诉我 我告诉你
[08:53] That’s the way it works. 这是游戏规则
[08:54] Well, pardon me for being a little uncomfortable… 原谅我不喜欢请一个
[08:57] with hiring someone that I don’t know and I’ve never even met. 我不认识也没见过面的人做事
[08:59] Then don’t hire him. 那就别请他
[09:06] Ten thousand dollars. 一万元
[09:08] And I’m also a little uncomfortable havin’ to carry that kind of cash around. 我也不喜欢带这么一大笔现金
[09:12] Well, this should lighten your load. 现在你应该放心吧
[09:14] I don’t know if it’s Brill’s price that’s goin’ up or your commission. 是你还是毕瑞要求加薪?
[09:17] I take 15%, as always. 我一向都拿一成五佣金
[09:20] Brill’s fee varies with risk. 毕瑞以工作性质开价
[09:22] Maybe you’d be more comfortable using someone else. 也许你宁愿找别人
[09:25] What, other than Brill? 不找毕瑞?
[09:27] Other than me. 不找我
[09:29] What’s wrong with you? 你有什么不好?
[09:30] Oh, there’s nothing wrong with me. 没什么
[09:32] Just, you know, someone with whom you don’t have quite so complicated a history. 也许你想找 没跟你交往过的人
[09:40] I like our history, and I like you. 我不介意 我喜欢你
[09:44] I like you too. 我也喜欢你
[09:49] Look, I-I just want to make sure that I’m not breaking the law in any way. 我只想确定我有没有犯法
[09:53] You’re not. 你没犯法
[09:55] And how can I be so sure? 我怎么能确定
[09:58] Because I wouldn’t let you. 因为我不会让你犯法
[10:09] So, Mr Pintero, 潘先生
[10:10] the guy on the left is Carl Matthews, 左边这位是马卡尔
[10:12] president of Local 6650. 本地工会总裁
[10:15] And this is Dave Early, 这是尹大卫
[10:16] secretary-treasurer of the National. 全国工会财务秘书
[10:19] Oh, right there, you see… you see the guy there? 这儿 看到这家伙吗
[10:21] Uh, that’s Hugh Simic. He administers the pension fund. 辛休斯 退休基金执行委员
[10:24] Hey, you’re going to recognize this fellow right here. 你一定认得这家伙
[10:29] That’s you. Am I correct, Mr Pintero? 就是你 对不对?
[10:31] That ain’t me. 不是我
[10:34] Let’s watch a little more of this. 再看下去吧
[10:36] Take a… Take a picture of this. 拍张照片
[10:38] Everybody say “money.” 大家说”钱”
[10:40] Here comes a great shot right here. 这镜头很棒
[10:42] Wait. Everybody say “not guilty.” 大家说”无罪”
[10:45] Right here; here it comes. 来了
[10:48] That’s not you? 那不是你?
[10:50] That ain’t me. 不是我
[10:52] Well, you know, that-that’s actually really great news for me. 对我来说真是个好消息
[10:55] It lifts a huge weight off of my shoulders. 确实让我卸下重担
[10:58] Because, you know, the conditions of your parole specifically forbid you… 因为你的假释条例规定
[11:00] from having any contact of any kind with any union officials. 你不能和工会职员 有任何的接触
[11:05] I know that. 我很清楚
[11:06] Well, I’m… I’m saying, so hypothetically… 但假设这就是你
[11:10] had that been you, I mean, you’d be headed back to prison for… 你会马上被关进大牢
[11:13] 15… I don’t know… maybe 20 years… even more. 蹲十五 二十年的苦牢
[11:17] But, you know, I mean, that ain’t you, as you so eloquently put it. 不过你也说了 那不是你
[11:20] Are you fuckin’ with me? Eloquently? 你想耍我吗
[11:23] That’s not me. 那不是我
[11:25] Oh, that’s not you. 不是你
[11:26] Well, I’m sorry that I’ve wasted your time, gentlemen… 那就抱歉打搅了
[11:29] you know, since that’s not you, um… 既然不是你
[11:35] Oh, you know what? I’m thinkin’. 你知道吗 我在想
[11:37] Maybe I’ll just, you know… run this tape past the federal prosecutor. 也许我该拿给联邦检察官看看
[11:41] You know, they have really great VCRs down there. 他那儿有上好的录影机 还有很多时间
[11:43] A lot of times, they can see some things that we can’t see. 应该看得比我们清楚
[11:46] You ain’t runnin’ this by nobody. 你哪儿也别想去
[11:51] What do you want? 你要什么条件?
[11:53] My clients want to vote their contract up or down as they see fit, 让我的委托人决定合约内容
[11:57] without, shall we say, any outside influences. 不受任何外力的影响
[12:00] Okay. Sit down. 好吧 坐下来
[12:03] No, I’m fine, thank you. 不用 我很好 谢谢
[12:04] No, you are not fine. 不 你一点都不好
[12:06] Now sit your ass down. 给我乖乖地… 坐下来
[12:19] I would like my clients to be able to exercise their constitutional rights. 只要委托人能行使宪法权利
[12:24] And if that happens, that tape will disappear forever into my private collection… 录影带就会消失 成为我的私人珍藏
[12:28] along with the… 跟…
[12:29] Zapruder film and the porno from Hitler’s bunker. 甘迺迪总统行刺案 和希特勒演的A片一样
[12:33] Do you got any copies of this thing? 你有备份吗
[12:35] Absolutely. 当然有
[12:36] Who made it? You make it? 这是谁拍的 你吗
[12:38] I’m an attorney. I don’t make videotapes. 我是律师 不拍录影带
[12:43] Now you listen to me, you fuckin’ eggplant. 给我听好 黑鬼
[12:45] This fuckin’ videotape may save your clients’ asses… 这卷带子救了你的委托人
[12:48] but you can be goddamned sure it ain’t gonna save yours. 不过可以肯定 它救不了你
[12:52] Now, who made the fuckin’ videotape? 到底是谁拍的?
[12:56] I don’t know. 不知道
[12:59] How’d you get it? 你怎么拿到手的
[13:00] Through an acquaintance. 透过特别关系
[13:04] Mr Dean, he’s got acquaintances. Me, I got friends. I don’t know. 我听不懂什么叫特别关系
[13:07] Vic, get outside. See if they’re any acquaintances out there… 到外面帮他找一些
[13:09] that are of the black persuasion. 黑人朋友
[13:12] Carlos, why don’t you get out of that chair? 卡洛斯 滚开
[13:16] Talk to Mr Dean. 让我跟迪恩先生谈谈
[13:23] Who’s your fucking acquaintance? 你指的关系是谁?
[13:29] Listen to me. I wanna know who made that videotape… 给我听好 我要知道是谁拍的
[13:32] but I wanna know in a week… 一个星期之内就要知道
[13:34] or I’ll kill ya. 否则我宰了你
[13:42] Hey, smile. 笑一笑
[13:43] What? 什么
[13:44] Smile for the FBI. 笑给FBI看
[13:52] Who’s the brother? 这位老兄是谁
[13:53] I don’t know, but he doesn’t look Italian to me, does he? 不知道 应该不是意大利佬
[13:57] Table Harvest to 101. We got a blue overcoat heading east. 请注意 穿蓝大衣的人往东
[14:10] Give me a loose one. See if we can get his plates. 拍下他的车牌
[14:20] I’m standing by live at the Lockraven Reservoir right now… 记者站在乌湖水库旁
[14:23] where police and fire officials are in the process of removing… 警察和消防人员正吊出一辆奔驰轿车
[14:27] a classic Mercedes owned by Republican Congressman… 车主是纽约州雪城 共和党参议员
[14:29] Phillip Hamersly of Syracuse, New York. 菲利普·哈默斯利
[14:31] This accident comes at a very untimely juncture since… 这是场不幸的意外
[14:35] the congressman was working on a controversial piece of legislation, Dale… 议员正在起草一条法案
[14:38] opposing the Telecommunications Security and Privacy Act. 反对电信安全与隐私权法案
[14:42] Fire officials do tell me that it appears the congressman… 消防人员说当时飞利浦议员是
[14:45] was by himself in the car. 一个人在车上
[14:47] We have confirmed that. 这点已经确认
[14:49] However, strangely enough… 离奇的是
[14:50] his favourite dog, Bob, is currently with police. 他的爱犬被警方寻获
[14:53] I understand there was a history of heart problems. 据说他有心脏疾病
[14:55] There was, in fact, a history of heart problems. 这是真的 事实上
[14:58] In fact, the congressman endured open-heart surgery just a couple of years ago. 数年前飞利浦议员曾动过心脏手术
[15:01] Homicide investigators have told me they did find a bottle of pills in his lap. 刑事调查员在他身上找到药瓶
[15:06] That might mean that the congressman… and I speculate here… 这可能代表车子冲入湖里前
[15:09] may have suffered a heart attack before going into the Lockraven Reservoir. 他可能心脏病突然发作
[15:13] He leaves behind a family of four. 他尚有四名家人
[15:15] We’ll have more details as the story develops. 案情若有进一步发展 我们将抢先报导
[15:51] I need a 10-27 on a… 我要查一辆棕色
[15:53] brown and tan ’75 GMC Jimmy. 75年通用车厂吉普车
[15:57] D.C. tags. Eight, kilo… 华盛顿车牌8K…
[15:59] 6 3 9 4 six, three, nine, four.
[16:02] And a 10-28 on the registered owner. 我还要车主的资料
[16:25] Jake, please do not give me optimistic numbers. 迪克 别给我乐观数字
[16:27] I hate optimism. 我痛恨乐观的估计
[16:28] – Sir? – I want to know how many votes we have in the bank… -长官 -我要知道有多少人
[16:29] aren’t gonna change their mind every time the wind blows. 不论怎样风吹草动都会把票投给我
[16:32] Thank you. 谢谢你
[16:35] We may have a problem out at the lake. 湖边出了问题
[16:38] This is Daniel Zavitz. He’s a nature photographer who was in government grants. 这是丹尼尔·泽瓦茨 领政府补助的自然摄影师
[16:42] One of them is for monitoring migratory patterns of Canadian geese. 他在研究加拿大野雁
[16:46] Or lack thereof. 是否有迁徙型态
[16:48] The box is called a hide. 那盒子叫观察箱
[16:51] It contains a motion-activated digital video camera with a compound lens. 装有高敏感光学动作感应摄影机
[16:55] It was aimed directly at the boat ramp across the lake. 镜头对准对岸的小码头
[17:12] We need two techs with full electronic capabilities… 找两个电子监控专家
[17:14] two humpty-dumpties. 加上两名干员
[17:15] Get Fiedler to organize it, 请斐德召集
[17:17] and call Kramer to get us some ex-military cutouts. 叫寇莫找一些退役士兵
[17:21] How do I describe the project? 这是什么任务
[17:24] Call it a training op hosted here. 就说是训练行动
[17:28] Set up a link with the NRO. 同时安排侦察卫星支援
[17:30] That’s good. 好
[17:30] Falsify FBI approval. 伪造FBI批准指令
[17:33] And none of this goes beyond our team. 绝对不能泄密
[17:36] And get that videotape. 把录影带抢回来
[17:38] Of course. 遵命
[17:39] Get a wire on our bird-watcher. 窃听赏鸟专家的电话
[17:41] You got it. 没问题
[17:45] Fiedler, it’s Hicks. 菲德勒 我是席克
[17:46] I need an intercept on a Daniel Leon Zavitz. 窃听丹尼尔·泽瓦茨的电话
[17:48] 202-555-0108 202-555-0108.
[17:51] And, uh, what’s our authorization? 谁下的命令
[17:53] We’re calling it a P-1 training op. FBI approval. FBI批准的训练行动
[17:56] Krug and Jones, sir. 古格和琼斯报到 长官
[17:58] We were with the 22nd Marine expeditionary unit. 前任海军陆战队队员
[18:01] Kramer sent us. 寇莫派我们来的
[18:02] Oh, nice haircut. 好酷的发型
[18:03] Thirty months in a federal penitentiary… 你们打伤一名士官
[18:04] at Marion, Illinois, for a GVH-1… on your gunnery sergeant. 被关进牢里三十个月?
[18:07] What’s that about? 是怎么一回事
[18:08] The guy was an asshole, sir, and he deserved it, 那家伙是个烂人 他欠扁
[18:10] if you’ll excuse me. 恕我直言
[18:20] All new, designed for today. 符合现代的全新设计
[18:24] The electric car is here. 电动汽车终于上市
[18:29] A sedan for you. 为您帖心设计的房车
[18:31] I’m standing by live at the Lockraven Reservoir… 记者站在乌湖水库旁
[18:33] right now, where police and fire officials are in the process of removing… 警察和消防人员正吊出一辆奔驰轿车
[18:36] a classic Mercedes owned by Republican congressman Phillip Hamersly. 车主是纽约州雪城 共和党参议员
[18:41] You may be able to see it here, being removed in the background. 车子正在我身后被吊起来
[18:43] Now, fire and police officials aren’t saying much at this point. 目前警方不愿透露详情
[18:46] Here’s what I do know. 我所知道的是
[18:48] I have been told that the congressman… 一小时之前发生意外时
[18:49] was alone in the vehicle when this accident happened just under an hour ago. 飞利浦议员是一个人在车上
[18:54] You may know that the congressman suffers from a heart condition. 他的心脏病突然发作
[18:57] Homicide investigators have told me that they did find a bottle of pills in his lap. 刑事调查员在他身上找到药瓶
[19:01] That might mean that the congressman… and I speculate here… 这可能代表车子冲入湖里前
[19:03] may have suffered a heart attack before going into the Lockraven Reservoir. 他可能心脏病突然发作
[19:08] I am also told that there was no one in the car with him at the time of the… 据说当时没有别人…
[19:11] Fuck a duck. 什么鸟事
[19:15] Holy shit! 我的老天
[19:17] on the ground, and is currently with police. 警方找到他的爱犬
[19:20] He’s from Syracuse, New York. 菲利普议员来自纽约州
[19:22] The congressman was a key opponent to the Telecommunications Security and Privacy Act. 他坚决反对电信安全法案
[19:29] – News desk. – Lenny… -编辑室 -连尼
[19:31] you are not going to believe what I have in my possession. 你一定不相信我弄到了什么
[19:35] – Zavitz. Long time. – Lenny, I’ve got… -泽瓦茨 好久没联络 -连尼 我拍到
[19:37] the Phil Hamersly murder on videotape. 菲利普·哈默斯利议员被谋杀的经过
[19:41] Phil Hamersly died of a heart attack. 他是死于心脏病发作
[19:43] Negative. Hamersly was professionally wasted under the direction… 不是 他是被职业杀手做掉
[19:46] of some anal-retentive with what looks like a serious vitamin D deficiency. 主使人像是个精神失常的冰人
[19:51] Well, how did you get this tape? 你怎么弄到的
[19:53] My conservation study at the lake photographed the murder. 我放在湖边的摄影机 拍到谋杀的经过
[19:56] You’re kidding me! 别开玩笑
[19:57] The camera was aimed straight across at the pier… 镜头就对准菲利普·哈默斯利议员
[19:59] right where Phil Hamersly was killed. 被谋杀的码头
[20:02] How fast can you get that tape over here? 多久能把带子拿过来
[20:03] I’m making a copy right now. 我正在拷贝
[20:06] Uh, Mark, I have to take this. 马克 我得接个电话
[20:08] Good. Thank you. 很好 谢谢
[20:10] Call if you need anything. 有什么需要尽管打来
[20:17] Fiedler, is this line secure? 斐德 这条线安全吗
[20:19] – Yes, it is, sir. – Go ahead. -安全 -说吧
[20:22] Zavitz is speaking to a Lenny Bloom… 丹尼尔·泽瓦茨正在联络
[20:24] a former anti-war activist. 反战份子莱尼·布鲁姆
[20:26] He publishes a variety of left-wing newsletters on various political subjects. 他出版各种 政治主题的左派主张
[20:30] He’s taking the tape now to Bloom’s offices. Over. 他要把带子拿去给莱尼·布鲁姆
[20:33] Put a tap on Bloom. 窃听莱尼·布鲁姆的电话
[20:34] And give us a dedicated satellite for this operation. 安排一架卫星进行监控
[20:37] It’s already done. 安排好了
[20:39] Yeah, so, Julie, I’m gonna take the rest of the day. 茱莉 我不回办公室了
[20:41] Uh, finish up my Christmas shopping. 我要买圣诞礼物
[20:44] Take my mind off things. 暂时忘掉公事
[20:46] Hey, do chicks dig lingerie? 女人爱穿性感内衣吗
[20:50] All right. I’ll see you in the morning. 好吧 明天见
[20:57] How you doin’? 你好
[21:02] – Hi. – Hey, hi. – Can I help you? -你好 -你好 -我能效劳吗
[21:04] Uh, yes. 是的
[21:06] Do you see something you like? 看到你喜欢的了吗
[21:08] – Uh, I’m married. – That’s allowed. -我结婚了 -没关系
[21:13] Uh… Uh, um, I just… I need… I need some… 我只是… 想买…
[21:14] uh, a… a Christmas present. 一份… 圣诞礼物
[21:16] For your wife? 给你妻子?
[21:17] Yes, of-of several years. We’re ver… We’re, uh, yes. 是的 结婚好几年了
[21:20] So you want some lingerie for your wife? 你要替太太买性感内衣
[21:23] Yes, yes, I-I would. 是的
[21:24] Do you like Christian Dior? 你喜欢克莉丝汀·迪奥吗
[21:27] You know, I have to be really honest with you. 老实跟你说
[21:28] Um, I’m not really experienced in this. 我在这方面没什么经验
[21:31] – I don’t… – Get out of town. -我不… -少来了
[21:34] I-I mean, don’t get me wrong. I mean, I’m-I’m experienced, you know, from… 别误解 我有经验 只是…
[21:38] – Yeah. – from a certain perspective. – Right. – I-I just… -从另一个角度来说 我… -怎样? 是吗
[21:40] You know, I don’t want to come in here and, you know, look stupid. 我只是不想跑进来出洋相
[21:44] Too late. 太迟了
[21:46] Yeah. What size? 什么尺寸
[21:48] I’m sorry? 尺寸?
[21:50] – Oh, my wife. Oh. – Yeah. – Uh, she-she’s, um… -我太太呀 她… -对
[21:53] – She’s about, uh… She… – Size six. -她差不多有… -六号
[21:55] Yeah, right, she’s, uh… She’s ab… She’s a six. 没错 她大概… 六号
[21:58] Right. And what about cup size? 罩杯多大?
[22:03] Oh- Oh, she’s way bigger than that. 她的要大一些
[22:05] I mean, uh, not… I mean, not noticeably. 我是说 不会… 不会大太多
[22:08] – Oops. – Should have gotten her a watch. -嘴笨 -早知道买支表送她
[22:13] Hello? It’s me, Ruthie. 在吗 是我露丝
[22:16] Uh, they disconnected my phone again. 我的电话又坏了
[22:20] Uh, mine’s not working either. I think it’s a problem with the line. 我的电话也是 一定是线路问题
[22:26] Let me borrow some change for the pay phone, man. 借我铜板打公用电话
[22:30] Come on. I gotta call Dr Mike. 我得打给麦克大夫
[22:38] Danny! 丹尼
[22:41] Danny, I always pay you back. Come on! 丹尼 我会还给你的 快点啦!
[22:46] Danny! 丹尼
[22:54] Open the door! 快开门
[22:57] Shit. Fuck. 完了 这下糟了
[23:04] – Come on, man! – Uh, one minute. -快点啦 -等一下
[23:07] – I’m goin’. – Come on, Danny! -我先上 -丹尼 快开门!
[23:12] Come on. Come on. 快点 快点
[23:16] Oh, shit. 破锁
[23:28] Ah, shit. It’s not working. 打不开
[23:34] I got him! I got him! He’s rabbiting! 发现目标 正在逃跑
[23:35] He’s rabbiting! 他逃走了
[23:38] He’s out the back. 他在后面
[23:39] Give me real-time imagery coverage… 锁定追捕目标
[23:40] at LAT 38, 55, LONG 77, 00. 纬度38度55分 经度77度00分
[23:43] Got it. Base, this is local control. 有了 基地 这是行动中心
[23:45] Request immediate keyhole visual tasking. Maximum resolution. 传送卫星影像 最高解析度
[23:48] LAT 38, 55, LONG 77, 00. Over. 纬度38度55分 经度77度00分
[23:51] Roger that. I’ll need a minute on satellite visual. Over. 收到 马上就有卫星影像
[23:54] Run, run, Danny! They got guns! Go! 丹尼 快跑 他们有枪
[23:58] – Where is he? – He’s on the roof. Right there. Go! -他在哪里 -他在屋顶 那儿
[24:02] Okay, satellite imagery coming through. 卫星影像传送中
[24:04] Roger that. Patch visual, my location. 请传送到我的位置
[24:06] Confirm visual. Thank you much. Air One, ahead. 收到了 谢了
[24:09] All units: Target heading north on rooftop. 目标在屋顶上往西逃逸
[24:12] Columbia and 18th. Request immediate visual support. Over. 哥伦比亚街 谁看到他
[24:15] Roger that. We have visual. 我们看到他
[24:31] Everybody move. He just jumped to the adjacent building. 快点 他跳到邻近大楼
[24:39] All units, he is entering rear entrance… 他进入艾克船长餐馆后门
[24:42] – Entering entrance of Captain Ike’s. – Roger. -艾克船长餐馆 -收到
[24:54] Get out of the way! 让开
[25:07] Air One, be advised, suspect heading towards front entrance. 目标往出口前进
[25:10] – Detail front of building on Columbia. – Copy that. -位置在哥伦比亚街上 -收到
[25:20] I got him! I got him! 看到了 我看到他了
[25:24] All units, target entering the barber-shop. 注意 目标进入理发店
[25:35] Hah-Bullshit! 锁住了 可恶
[25:37] We lost him. we lost him! 追丢了 我们追丢了
[25:38] Units in pursuit, target seen exiting rear of barber-shop in alley. Follow. 目标进入小巷 追上去
[25:52] – Okay, I’m blank. I can’t see anything. – Air One, we’ve lost the visual. -没有影像 失去目标踪影 -我们失去目标
[25:54] I’m blank. What do you got? 我也一样
[25:55] Who’s got him? 谁看到他
[26:00] Zavitz! Dan Zavitz! 丹尼尔·泽瓦茨
[26:05] Hey, uh… It’s me, Bobby Dean. We were at Georgetown together. 是我 我是你大学同学鲍比·迪安
[26:07] You okay? 你没事吧
[26:08] Help me. 帮帮我
[26:09] Are you hurt? – What do you think of this one, sir? -你受伤了? -你觉得这件怎样
[26:11] Yeah, this is Becky. Becky, say hi. 这是贝琪 打个招呼
[26:14] I’m s… Can I have one second, please? 抱歉 请你等一下
[26:19] Oh, he’s right on top of Pratt. He’s running from Pratt on Connecticut. 他在普洛附近
[26:21] Pratt, he’s on your 6:00. Turn around. 普洛 他在你后面6点钟方向
[26:23] Got him! 看到他了
[26:24] Move, move, move. Get out of the way! 让路 让路 快让开
[26:27] Hey, hey! Come back, man! Come back! 站住 不要跑 还我自行车
[26:32] Hey, I got him! 我抓到他了
[26:36] Target northbound… northbound on Connecticut. 目标在北向康乃狄格大道
[26:38] Okay, got him. 看到了
[26:40] Go, go, go, go! 快追… 快追!
[26:53] Switching targets. Switching. Now heading southbound towards DuPont circle. 目标现在往南向前进
[27:07] Stop! 停下来
[27:27] Target down on Connecticut Avenue. Air One, confirm. 目标倒地 请确认
[27:30] Target is down. 目标倒地
[27:31] Target is down permanently. 目标… 倒地不起
[27:45] What happened? 怎么回事
[27:46] A guy on a bike got creamed. 一个单车骑士被撞死
[27:52] Oh, Jesus. 我的天
[27:58] 罗伯狄·克雷顿·迪恩 律师
[28:24] I’m beatin’ you. 我打败你了
[28:25] Yeah, right. 才怪
[28:27] Oh, you are. 我完了
[28:31] – I’m beatin’ you. – No, I’m beatin’ you. -我打败你了 -不 是我打败你了
[28:33] – I just caught up. – Hello. -我刚追上 -我回来了
[28:34] – Oh, yeah? – Hi, Mr Dean. -才没有 -狄爸爸好
[28:36] Am I in the wrong house? 我走错房子了吗
[28:39] I’m looking for an eight-year-old boy, about yea high. 我在找一个八岁小男孩
[28:41] Kinda good-looking. Allegedly my son. 他是我儿子
[28:43] No. 没有
[28:45] Hmm. Maybe he’s behind the TV. 也许他在电视后面
[28:47] – Eric? – Mr Dean! – Dad! -艾瑞克 -狄爸爸 -爸爸
[28:48] – Eric? – Mr Dean, get out- – Get out of the way! -艾瑞克 -迪爸爸 走开 -别挡我们
[28:50] What? What? Oh, I’m sorry. 怎么 怎么了? 对不起
[28:53] Are those my Christmas presents? 这是我的圣诞礼物吗
[28:55] Yep, some of ’em. 有些是
[28:56] Can I open ’em? 我能拆开吗
[28:57] Yeah, sure. Here you go. 当然 拿去
[28:59] Seriously? 真的吗
[29:00] In your dreams, buddy. Beat it. 想得美 走吧
[29:01] Dad. 爸
[29:02] Are you staying for dinner tonight, Dylan? 迪伦 留下来吃饭吗
[29:04] If it’s okay with you. 只要你同意
[29:05] Got any money? 你有带钱吗
[29:06] – Money? – He’s kidding. -钱? -他在开玩笑
[29:08] I’m going to sleep over at Dylan’s, okay? 我要到狄伦家过夜 好吗
[29:10] Did you ask your mother? 问过你妈了吗
[29:11] I was going to, but she’s too busy yelling at the TV. 我正要去问 但她正忙着对电视大吼
[29:14] Oh, well, there goes the Fourth Amendment… 这下就没有隐私权了
[29:17] what’s left of it. 本来就不多
[29:18] – Hey, Maria. – Hello, Mr Bobby. -玛莉亚 -你好 老爷
[29:21] Don’t you honestly doubt that the average citizen… 你竟敢质疑公民平等
[29:25] Hey, you’re about a bark-and-a-half from being homeless. 你再叫就变成流浪狗
[29:27] Baby, listen to this fascist gas bag. 你听听这些独裁走狗
[29:31] and freedom have always existed in a in a very precarious balance, 自由一向都很脆弱
[29:34] and when buildings start blowing up, 当你受到炸弹威胁
[29:38] people’s priorities tend to change. 想法就会变
[29:39] He’s got a point there, sweetie. 他说得有道理
[29:41] Bobby! 鲍比
[29:42] I mean, who is this idiot? 这个蠢蛋是谁
[29:44] He is talking about ending personal privacy. 他想侵犯个人隐私权
[29:47] Do you want your phone tapped? 你想被窃听吗
[29:49] I’m not plannin’ on blowing up the country. 我没打算放炸弹
[29:51] Well, how do we know until we’ve heard all your dirty little secrets? 不先窃听又怎么会知道
[29:55] You’re just gonna have to trust me. 那你只好相信我
[29:58] Oh, I know. We’ll just tap the criminals. 我知道 我们只要监视罪犯
[30:01] We won’t suspend the civil rights of the good people. 不会侵犯好人的隐私权
[30:04] Right. 没错
[30:05] Then who decides which is which? 但谁来区分好人和坏人
[30:07] I think you should. 我想应该让你来
[30:08] You know, Bobby, I think you should take this more seriously. 你最好认真点
[30:11] Honey, I think you’re taking it seriously enough for both of us… 你已经够认真了
[30:14] and half the people on the block. 街坊邻居都能高枕无忧
[30:20] Tens of millions of foreign nationals living within our borders… 美国境内有数千万名外国人
[30:23] and many of these people consider the United States their enemy. 有些把美国当成敌人
[30:26] And they see acts of terrorism as… 也认为恐怖行动…
[30:28] You remember Daniel Zavitz? 你记得丹尼尔·泽瓦茨吗
[30:31] We were at Georgetown together? 我们是乔治城大学同学
[30:33] Vaguely. 不太记得
[30:34] I saw him today. 今天看到他了
[30:36] How’s he doing? 他好吗
[30:38] He’s dead. 他死了
[30:39] What?! 什么?!
[30:40] He got hit by a fire engine pretty much in front of my eyes. 他就在我眼前被车撞死
[30:43] Oh, my God! 我的天
[30:45] I ran into him in a store, and he was upset about something. 我在店里碰到他 他很着急
[30:48] About what? 着急什么
[30:49] I don’t know. Before we had a chance to talk about it, 我不知道 来不及问他
[30:53] he ran out of the store… 他突然冲出去
[30:54] and next time I saw him, he was dead. 再看到他 已经被撞死了
[30:57] Baby! Come here. 宝贝 过来
[31:02] Ohh, I love you so much! 我好爱你
[31:04] I love you, too, sweetie. 我也好爱你 亲爱的
[31:08] Oh, that’s not even to mention the gangster that threatened to kill me today. 更别说黑手党威胁要杀我
[31:12] – Hah- Very funny! – Oh, you think? Hilarious. -很好笑 -是吗 你真以为好笑?
[31:16] – Hmm. What’d you get me? – A bowling ball. -你买什么送我 -保龄球
[31:20] No more of that MSNBC terrorist talk. You’re scaring the kids. 别再骂电视 会吓坏孩子
[31:23] We’ll be back with your phone calls… 山姆·阿尔伯特议员谈话结束后
[31:25] for Congressman Sam Albert right after this. 我们会继续接听观众的电话将回答叩应
[31:29] – Tell me. – Zavitz is dead. So is Lenny, the guy from the paper. 快说 丹尼尔·泽瓦茨和连尼都死了
[31:32] What about the tape? 录影带呢
[31:33] We found the original in Zavitz’s apartment. 原件在泽瓦茨家
[31:35] – The original? – There was a copy. -原件? -有一份拷贝
[31:37] – There was a copy? – I think so, sir. -拷贝? -我想是的 长官
[31:38] Any more good news? 有好消息吗
[31:39] They never made it to the newspaper, but there was a private sector contact. 他没到报社 但曾跟别人接触
[31:42] – Who was that? – Several indiscriminants and one primary. -是谁 -有一名主要的对象
[31:44] – Who? – Robert Dean. He’s a D.C. Labour lawyer. -谁 -一名华盛顿律师 罗伯特·迪恩
[31:47] Lives in Georgetown with his wife, 和妻子生活在乔治城
[31:48] Carla Dean. She’s also an attorney. 他妻子卡拉也是律师
[31:51] She’s with the ACLU, as it happens. 她是美国人权协会会员
[31:53] Well, I suppose he could’ve given it directly to Bob Woodward. 他干脆拿给揭发水门案的记者
[31:56] Maybe we dodged a bullet. 也许情况没那么糟
[31:59] Find out what Dean knows. 查出狄恩知道什么
[32:01] – Make contact. – Yes, sir. -和他接触 -是 长官
[32:03] I hate doing this at Christmas. 这会破坏圣诞节气氛
[32:10] Fiedler, 斐德
[32:11] we need a complete FinCEN, EPIC… 我要罗伯特·克雷顿·迪恩的
[32:12] and a DRD work-up on a Robert Clayton Dean. 人事和财务资料
[32:15] His social’s 986-26-0901. 社会安全号码是986-26-0901
[32:18] Pull up keyhole data files, okay? 调出卫星档案
[32:20] Let’s go- Let’s get this show on the road- 我们上路吧
[32:23] Eric, just call me in the morning when you want me to come pick you up. 早上想回来就叫我去接你
[32:28] You know, if you decide you want to stay at Dylan’s till the end of the weekend… 要是你想待整个周末
[32:32] or the end of the century, your mom and I have discussed it. 或是待到世纪末也可以商量
[32:34] It’ll be difficult initially, but we think we can live with it. 刚开始会难过 久了就会习惯
[32:38] Dad’s kidding. He’s gonna miss you, just like me. 你爸在开玩笑 他会跟我一样想你
[32:43] Honey, 甜心
[32:45] hurry back. You know what that means. 早点回来 你懂吧
[32:48] Mm-hmm. That you’re gonna be asleep when I get back. 等我回来你早就呼呼大睡
[32:50] That only happened one time, sweetie. 就发生过那么一次
[32:53] We’re running a comprehensive database search. 我们在全面搜寻资料
[32:56] Brian did a preliminary analysis and comparison… 布莱恩进行初步分析比对
[32:59] and he came up with some pretty interesting stuff. 发现一些有趣的事
[33:04] Thanks, Brian. 谢了 布莱恩
[33:07] Thank you. 谢谢
[33:10] Prioritize his phone bill. 调出他的电话帐单
[33:13] Who’s he been calling? 他都打给谁?
[33:17] – Oh, man. Check this one. – Who? -你看看 这是谁 -谁
[33:20] Rachel F-For-You-Know-What Banks. 性感美女蕾切尔班克
[33:22] God, would I love to have her ruin my life. 我真想跟她上床
[33:24] Do a cross. 比对他们的资料
[33:26] They were at Georgetown together, sophomore year. 他们是乔治城大学同学
[33:29] They have the same address, same phone number. 大二的住址和电话号码相同
[33:32] They remain close. Many calls, regardless of marriage. 他婚后跟她还有密切往来
[33:36] – Oh, here we go. – What? -有苗头了 -什么
[33:38] Dean, over the past 18 months… 这一年半来
[33:41] has four, five, seven cash withdrawals of 4,000, 5,000… 狄恩从银行提过 四 五… 七次巨款
[33:46] and up, and up… 金额越来越高
[33:49] and each time, the delectable Miss Banks… 一到两天之内
[33:52] makes large cash deposits of her own within a day or two. 班小姐就存入一笔现金
[33:54] Blackmail? 她在勒索他
[33:55] Well, her deposits aren’t the same, but let me figure this out. 她存的金额不同 我算算看
[33:59] Ah, yes, they’re exactly… exactly 15 percent of the amount Dean withdrew. 刚好是狄恩提款的一成五
[34:05] Brian, can we get some more? 布莱恩 咖啡
[34:08] I mean, you know, we got the blimp cam, we got the police officer cam… 有高空摄影机 警用摄影机
[34:13] we’ve got, uh, two ATM cameras, 两架自动提款机监看机
[34:14] but this is the one showing promise. 这一个最有用
[34:16] This is the security camera at the underwear store. Freeze there. 内衣店的监看机 停格
[34:20] Rotate us 75 degrees around the vertical, please. 做75度的原地旋转
[34:24] Freeze there. 停格
[34:26] Times ten. 放大十倍
[34:29] Focus on the drop. 他丢了什么进去
[34:34] Enhance, then forward frame-by-frame. 放大 一格一格前进
[34:39] All right. Now, just before the view’s blocked, 好 就在我们的视线被遮住之前
[34:42] there’s a shape change in Dean’s bag. 狄恩的袋子的形状有改变
[34:44] See the shadow variance? See? The shadow’s wrong. 看到阴影变化了吗 瞧 阴影不对
[34:47] Zavitz changed the configuration of Dean’s packages. 丹尼尔·泽瓦茨改变狄恩的袋子形状
[34:50] Is it a tape? 是录影带吗
[34:52] It’s hard to say for sure. These things are… 很难说
[34:54] Can the computer take us around to the other side? 能不能转到另一边
[34:56] – It can hypothesize. Chris? – Yeah? -电脑只能作假设 -嗯?
[34:58] Can you rotate us 75 degrees around the vertical, please? 请你做75度的旋转
[35:05] What do you think it is? 你觉得是什么
[35:07] It looks a lot bigger than a tape. 看起来比录影带大
[35:09] Zavitz had digital compression equipment in his apartment. 丹尼尔·泽瓦茨家里有数位压缩器材
[35:11] He could’ve downloaded it to anything. 他可以下载到任何东西上
[35:13] Or maybe the bag twisted in Dean’s hand. 也许狄恩只是用手捏紧袋子
[35:16] Or something moved in front of the light and altered the shadow. 或是别的东西改变阴影
[35:18] Maybe it’s nothing. 也许根本不重要
[35:19] Maybe it’s everything. 也许很重要
[35:21] Let’s get it and find out. 一定要拿到手
[35:25] Beat it. I got work to do. 离开 我在忙
[35:27] Go. 快走
[35:29] Porsche! 小宝
[35:34] Go away! 走开
[35:37] Damn it, Porsche! 可恶的小狗
[35:40] Hello, Mr Dean? 迪恩先生吗
[35:41] Uh, yes. Can I help you? 我是 有什么事
[35:43] This is Detective Benning. I’m Pratt. We’re with D.C. Metro. 我们是华盛顿警探 比翰跟普洛
[35:46] Uh, sorry to bother you at home, sir. 抱歉登门打搅
[35:48] We were just hoping to ask you a few questions about Daniel Zavitz. 我们想问丹尼尔·泽瓦茨的事
[35:51] Wh… I’m s… Can I see your badges, please? 请出示你们的警徽
[35:52] – Certainly, sir. – Sure. -没问题 -当然
[35:57] All right. Come on. Back up, Porsche. 请进 小宝 别乱叫
[36:04] All right. Nice and smooth. Come on, boys. 装得有礼貌
[36:06] I didn’t really see the accident. I don’t know whose fault it was. 我没看到车祸 不知道谁错
[36:08] Oh, we’re not here to talk about the accident, Mr Dean. 这跟车祸无关
[36:11] I’m sorry, I thought you said you were here… 不过你们说…
[36:12] We should apologize for the confusion, sir. 抱歉让你误解了
[36:14] It’s just that we’re handling a different aspect of the inquiry. 这是我们正在处理的另外一件事
[36:17] Um, it turns out Mr Zavitz was involved in an extortion scheme. 泽瓦茨先生涉及一起恐吓案
[36:21] What kind of watch is that? 手表什么牌子
[36:23] It’s an Omega. 欧米茄
[36:25] So you’re not constrained by attorney-client privilege? 他不是你的委托人吧
[36:28] Shh-shh. Yeah, that’s correct. 不是
[36:29] You see, Mr Dean we have reason to believe that… 是这样 我们相信
[36:31] Mr Zavitz may have passed sensitive materials to you. 泽瓦茨先生把敏感的资料交给了你
[36:35] What kind of materials? 什么资料
[36:36] Well, sensitive, so we’re hoping that you could tell us that. 敏感资料 希望你能告诉我们
[36:40] Uh, no, he-he didn’t pass me anything. 他没给我什么
[36:42] These voice stress points indicate a really high degree of anxiety. 声音显示高度焦虑感
[36:46] Anxiety about what? 为什么焦虑
[36:48] That’s the nature of physics. 这是物理定律
[36:49] If he’d have given me something, I would’ve known. 他给我东西我一定会知道
[36:53] Oh, he’s lying! 他在说谎
[36:54] What about your packages, sir? 你的购物袋呢
[36:56] Could something have slipped in amongst the purchases without your knowledge? 也许他放什么进去你不知道
[36:59] Excuse me. Daniel Zavitz did not give me anything. 他没有给我任何东西
[37:02] That’s a Parker pen. 派克牌钢笔
[37:04] It’s a Mont Blanc. 是万宝龙
[37:05] He didn’t secrete it into any of my bodily orifices. 也没跟我发生身体的接触
[37:09] Whatever it is, I don’t have it. 不管是什么 我没有你们要的
[37:10] Could we look at them? 我们能看看吗
[37:12] I don’t think so. Not without a warrant. 没有搜索票就不行
[37:14] Oh, Christ. 老天
[37:15] This guy’s good. 他很高竿
[37:16] How did you happen to be at Ruby’s today? 你去那家店做什么
[37:18] I was shopping for some lingerie. That’s still legal, isn’t it? 我去买内衣 这犯法吗
[37:20] You buying that for your wife? 买给你太太吗
[37:22] No, I was, uh, picking something up for myself. 不是 买给我自己
[37:24] I do a little cross-dressing on the weekends. 周末我最爱扮成女生
[37:27] You know, you’d be surprised… 惊着你了吧
[37:28] how a nice pair of edible panties can make a guy feel sexy. 穿那种糖果内衣感觉好性感
[37:31] We thought it might be for Rachel Banks. 不是送给蕾切尔·班克丝吗
[37:35] Good night, gentlemen. 两位晚安
[37:38] Good night, sir. 晚安
[37:39] Good night, Mr Dean. 晚安 迪恩先生
[37:58] What are they talking about, Porsche? There’s nothing here. 他们在说什么 什么也没有
[38:08] Honey, I’m home. 老公 我回来了
[38:12] Uh, yeah, uh, just a second, sweetie. 等一下 亲爱的
[38:23] Well, either he’s getting ready to do something with it, or he doesn’t know he has it. 他不是准备公开 就是不知情
[38:26] Or he doesn’t have it. 或是真的没有
[38:29] You know what I’ve seen? 你们知道吗
[38:31] I’ve seen killers walk free… 我看过凶手被无罪开释
[38:33] because the eyewitness was an alcoholic. 就因为证人是酒鬼
[38:37] I’ve seen sex offenders that couldn’t be touched… 我看过有人犯了强奸罪却被判无罪
[38:38] because the victim was a call girl. 因为受害者是妓女
[38:40] Credibility… 信誉
[38:41] It’s the only currency that means anything on this kind of playing field. 碰到这种情况只能用这手段
[38:46] Dean’s got the tape, and he’s gonna come out with it; 要是狄恩敢公开录影带
[38:48] and when he does, I want his credibility. 我就毁了他的名誉
[38:50] I want people to know he’s lying before they hear what he says. 让大家认为他在说谎
[38:53] We could take his wife and kid. He’d give it up for them. 干脆拿他妻儿威胁他
[38:56] We’d have the police and the FBI all over this in 24 hours. 这样警方和FBI就会插手
[38:59] Put taps on his 20 most frequently called numbers, 监视他的一举一动
[39:01] and let’s get into his life. 了解掌握他的生活
[39:03] The union situation has… has mob written all over it. 那起劳资纠纷肯定跟黑道有关
[39:05] And he’s definitely vulnerable on Rachel Banks. 他跟蕾切尔的关系也很暧昧
[39:08] I want to know about his wife, I want to know about his parents… 调查他的妻子 调查他的父母
[39:10] I want to know about his gambling problems, his urine samples, his porno rentals. 赌债 尿液样本 租过的A片
[39:13] I want to use every means possible to get what we need… 我要不择手段达到目的
[39:16] because this little son of a bitch is not going to be the final chapter of my life. 我不会让这浑蛋毁了我一生
[39:25] – Tell me something. – Uh-oh. -告诉我 -不妙
[39:27] How did you find out Pintero was associated with union officials? 你怎么查到潘提洛和工会挂勾
[39:31] I’m just that good. 我很高竿
[39:34] I hired an investigator. 我请了一名侦探
[39:48] Shut up the dog! 让小狗闭嘴
[39:49] My mom used to have one of these. Come on. 我老妈也有一只
[39:52] The dog bit me! 它咬我
[39:54] Oh, who was the investigator? 那个侦探是谁
[39:56] Wh… I… What do you mean? His name? 你要知道他名字?
[39:58] Come on, Bobby. You know what I’m asking. 别跟我装傻
[40:00] Is it the guy who Rachel knows? 是不是蕾切尔认识的那个?
[40:04] Ca… Why do we… Why do we have to go through this every time? 你每次都要为这件事吵吗
[40:06] Bobby, I’m just asking, okay? 我只是问问
[40:08] Carla, Rachel Banks is not an issue any more. 蕾切尔·班克丝已不再是问题
[40:26] You are the only woman in the world for me. 我生命中的女人只有…
[40:31] You and Janet Jackson. 你和珍妮·杰克逊
[40:34] I-I have to be honest. If-lf Janet Jackson called me… 要是珍妮·杰克逊看上我
[40:37] I w… I… I might have to change my last name to Jackson. 我就有机会当迈克尔的妹夫
[40:41] Yeah, right. 真不错
[40:42] I’d have to break that woman’s legs too. 我会打断她的腿
[40:53] Lower, lower, like kids would do it, damn it. 装成青少年涂鸦
[40:55] You sound like a fuckin’ old lady. Shut up. 闭嘴 别唠叨
[40:57] Ooh, sensitive. 火气真大
[41:00] All right. Jones has some issues we need to resolve. 琼斯心理有毛病
[41:06] Oh. Hey, Control, they are home. 注意 他们回来了
[41:14] Move, guys. 快离开
[41:16] Oh, nice blender. 好棒的果汁机
[41:25] Oh, my God. 我的老天
[41:31] Oh, Porsche. 小宝
[41:36] Oh, damn. 该死
[41:37] The dog is green. 狗被漆成绿色了
[41:40] Jones painted the… the dog. 琼斯帮小狗漆颜色
[41:43] This is Robert Dean, 2811 Sutton. I’d like to report a break-in. 我是罗伯特·迪恩 有人闯进我家
[41:46] I don’t know. Um, it’s been vandalized. From the looks of it, i-it’s kids… 到处是涂鸦 像是小太保干的
[41:50] but I need a squad car here immediately. 请快派一队警员过来
[42:00] Here we go. 来了
[42:02] We’ll be checking out the rest of the house, sir, ma’am. 我们会到处查看
[42:11] At least they left me one. 至少给我留了一套西装
[42:19] How do you know it wasn’t Pintero? 你怎么知道不是潘提洛
[42:22] I don’t. 我不知道
[42:23] It was just kind of frivolous. 只是没重大损失
[42:25] I guess I’m just hopin’ it was kids. 我希望是小孩子乱搞
[42:38] John. 约翰
[42:50] What have we here? 有一样的吗
[42:56] I think we have a winner. 一模一样
[43:00] Phone for phone. 偷天换日
[43:02] – Take any of your clothes? – No. -他们偷走了你的衣服? -没有
[43:05] They threw all my shoes and suits in the tub… 他们把鞋子和西装丢进浴缸
[43:07] and spray painted my damn dog. 然后把我的狗漆成绿色
[43:10] – Black. – Black. -黑色 -黑色的
[43:13] Perfect. 十全十美
[43:14] How does that look? 怎么样
[43:15] Paging Mr Dean. 谢谢你
[43:18] We have you bugged, Mr Dean. 迪恩先生 你将无所遁形
[43:20] They thrashed my computers, my big-screen TV… 他们砸烂我的电脑和大电视
[43:24] They took my blender. 还偷走我的果汁机
[43:25] What about jewellery? 珠宝呢
[43:27] Nope. 没被偷走
[43:28] What about silverware? 银具呢
[43:29] Nope. Just my blender. 没有 只偷走果汁机
[43:32] Blender, huh? 果汁机?
[43:34] Loved that blender. 我最爱那台果汁机
[43:35] You know, I did stuff when I was a kid. 我小时候也做过坏事
[43:38] I mean, not breaking-and-entering, but, you know, stuff. 不是闯空门 是别的事
[43:41] Yeah, we all did stuff. 我们都有秘密
[43:42] I just wish they hadn’t stolen my damn blender. 我只是希望他们没偷走果汁机
[43:45] You seem a little attached to this blender, Robert. 你好像很喜欢果汁机
[43:47] Yeah, well, some people meditate, some people get massages. 有些人偏好打坐 有的喜欢按摩
[43:52] I blend. 我喜欢打果汁
[43:54] You’re really weird, you know that? 你真是怪人
[43:56] Yeah, then on top of it, the only suit they leave me is three years old. 他们只留下三年前的旧西装
[44:00] Hasn’t gotten any better with age. 早就不流行了
[44:05] Blow over? I’m not… I’m not gonna sit around and wait for this to blow over! 避风头? 我才不避风头
[44:08] Jerry, I… I’m, I’m suing their right-wing asses right into Chapter 11! 我要把这家报社告到破产
[44:12] This is flagrant- They never even called to see what my side of the story was! 这是毁谤 他们都没访问我
[44:15] They have no Sullivan protection with this! 我大可以上法院告他们
[44:18] – Mr Dean? – Yes. -迪恩先生 -什么事
[44:19] Rachel Banks is on line one… 蕾切尔·班克丝在一号线
[44:21] and, uh, Silverberg and Blake would like to see you in the conference room. 事务所老板请你到会议室
[44:24] All right. Uh, Jerry, uh, I got to take this call. All right. 我得接个电话 先这样
[44:27] Hey, what’s up? 怎么了
[44:29] My firm called me this morning telling me not to come in. 公司通知我不必再上班
[44:31] What? Why not? 为什么
[44:32] I don’t know. 不知道
[44:34] Reporters are calling, asking me about my relationship with you… 记者打来问我跟你的关系
[44:37] and how long I’ve worked for the mob. 还有我替黑道做事多久
[44:40] The mob, Bobby. 我被扯上黑道
[44:41] Jesus. 天啊
[44:42] Do you know how hard I worked to get this job? 我工作很卖力
[44:45] Yeah, I know. I know. 我知道
[44:46] Mr Dean, Silverberg and Blake are still waiting to see you in the conference room. 迪恩先生 老板还在会议室等你
[44:49] I heard you the first time. Thank you. 我刚才听到了
[44:52] Look. You got your own problems. 你自己也有麻烦
[44:53] Uh, no, Rachel. It’s fine. 不 没关系
[45:04] I just got off the phone with a source that I trust. 我有可靠的线索
[45:07] A grand jury is being convened to look into your labour practise… 大陪审团要对你进行调查
[45:11] as far back as the electrical workers’ strike. 从电机师罢工案开始
[45:14] And why is that? 为什么
[45:15] They claim you helped create a shell company for Sam Villotti in Zurich… 你替黑道老大成立空壳公司
[45:19] and that through your continuing relationship, 还利用你们的关系
[45:22] the Peitso family has been able to exert influence… 替皮氏黑道家族找假证人
[45:25] and provide false witness to discredit our case. 影响陪审团的判决
[45:28] Oh, well, that’s true. 这是真的
[45:30] You’re admitting it? 你承认了
[45:31] Sure. 当然
[45:32] Everything except setting up a company in Zurich… 除了我没成立空壳公司
[45:35] or even knowing anyone named Sam Villotti… 也不认识黑道老大
[45:37] or having any relationship whatsoever to the Peitso family! 或是跟黑道家族有任何关系
[45:41] – This is ridiculous! – Robert… -太荒谬了 -罗伯特
[45:43] Uh, Mark, I’m tell you. 马克 我告诉你
[45:45] This is Pintero. He’s coming back after me. 潘提洛在向我报复
[45:46] You give me one week… one week and four guys from litigation… 给我一个礼拜和四名助手
[45:50] and I guarantee you, we have this guy begging us… 我会让他跪地求饶
[45:52] Tell us about Rachel Banks. 谈谈蕾切尔·班克丝的事
[45:58] Tell you what. 有什么好谈的?
[45:59] Uh, she was my girlfriend the second year of law school. 她曾是我大学的女友
[46:01] We keep in touch. 我们还有联络
[46:03] We-We toss one another some work every once in a while. Uh, that’s it. 在公事上偶尔有往来而已
[46:06] Did you have an affair with her four years ago? 四年前你和她有婚外情
[46:12] You ever beat off in the shower, Brian? 你有没有打过手枪?
[46:15] Hmm? You ever have any homosexual thoughts? 或是搞过同性恋
[46:17] Bobby, that is… 这跟你…
[46:18] None of my fucking business! 一点关系都没有
[46:20] You’re damn right it’s not! 没错 这是私事
[46:22] I love my wife, and I love my son… 我爱我的妻儿
[46:24] absolutely with no equivocations, 我对他们的爱是绝对的
[46:27] and that’s none of your fuckin’ business either! 这些也与你无关
[46:29] Uh, we think that you should take a leave of absence… 你最好先留职停薪
[46:32] until we’re able to, uh, sort all this out. 澄清这些疑点
[46:34] Are you firing me? 你们要炒我鱿鱼
[46:35] I think you just fired yourself. 你刚炒了自己的鱿鱼
[46:49] Carla. 卡拉
[46:53] Where is she, Jen? 珍 她在哪儿?
[46:58] Don’t go in there. She doesn’t want to talk to you. 别进去 她不想见你
[46:59] Why not? 为什么
[47:00] Because she’s reading the paper. 她正在看报纸
[47:07] Asshole. 混蛋
[47:08] Carla… 卡拉
[47:11] How could you let me find out like this? 我得看报才知道
[47:13] I’m findin’ out like this. 我也才刚知道
[47:14] This is all lies. Th… None of this stuff is true. 这全是谎言 没一件是真的
[47:17] So you’re saying you weren’t there with her? 你是说你没跟她碰面
[47:19] Yes, I had lunch with her. 我跟她吃过午饭
[47:20] We have lunch once a month. 我们每个月吃一次午饭
[47:22] She’s the contact for the investigator, Brill. 她帮我介绍那个侦探毕瑞
[47:24] You were right about that. 你猜得没错
[47:25] Someone must have taken this picture off the security camera outside the restaurant. 这一定是餐馆监看器拍的照片
[47:28] You said she wasn’t an issue. 你说她已不是问题
[47:30] She’s not- I have to see her for business. 当然不是 我们只是谈公事
[47:33] And I… And I knew if I told you that… 要是我告诉你…
[47:34] Bobby, you had an affair with this woman! 你跟她有过婚外情
[47:36] An affair. 外遇
[47:37] We went to a counsellor for a year! 我们做了一年的婚姻辅导
[47:40] And now you’re standin’ there lyin’ about even seein’ her? 现在你连跟她见面都不承认
[47:43] You make me sick! 你让我作呕
[47:47] Carla, I am smeared all over the newspapers… 报上说我洗黑钱
[47:50] for money-laundering schemes, mob ties… 跟黑道挂勾
[47:52] I lost my job. 我还丢掉工作
[47:54] I am asking you… 求求你
[47:55] I’m asking you to please just trust me on… 我请你在蕾切尔这件事请上
[47:58] this Rachel Banks thing right now. 一定要相信我
[47:59] How in God’s name can I trust you? 我凭什么相信你?
[48:03] Bobby, I want you to leave. 我要你离开
[48:04] Carla, I’m telling you that this is all bullshit! 这不是真的
[48:06] I don’t wanna hear anything else. 我不想再听下去
[48:08] I cannot think with you in my face. I want you to leave. 我得单独想想 给我走吧
[48:11] – What do you need to think about? – Bobby, get out! -你要想什么 -你走吧
[48:13] – I’m telling you it’s bullshit! – Get out! -那都是胡编的 -出去
[48:14] Just leave, so I can think! For me, okay? Just leave. 出去 让我冷静一下
[48:17] Just go, Bobby. Go. 你走吧 快走吧
[48:21] Go. 走吧
[48:24] You want a blend? 喝果汁吗
[48:26] Yeah. Thanks. 好 谢了
[48:39] Uh, I’d like to have a room for the evening, please. 我要一间过夜的房间
[48:41] Okay. 好的
[48:43] Thank you. 谢谢
[48:48] I’m sorry, sir. This card was declined. 抱歉 这张信用卡无效
[48:50] Declined? This is a brand-new card. Try it again, please. 无效? 这是新的 请再刷一次
[48:52] Yes, sir. 好的
[48:57] You know, maybe it’s not activated yet. 也许还没启用
[48:59] Thank you. Run this one, please. Thank you. 谢谢 试试这张
[49:02] Yes, sir. 好的
[49:05] No, it didn’t go through. 也没法通过
[49:08] – But I’ll try it again. – N-No, thank you. -我再试一次 -不用了 谢谢
[49:12] My briefcase is gone. 我的公事包不见了
[49:13] Excuse me, sir? 什么?
[49:14] My briefcase was right here. 我的公事包刚才还在这
[49:16] – Are you sure you brought it in? – Yes, I’m sure I brought it in! -你确定有带吗 -我当然确定
[49:24] Hi. This is Rachel. Leave a message after the beep. 我是蕾切尔 请于哔声后留言
[49:27] Hey, Rachel, it’s Bobby. Uh, 蕾切尔 是我
[49:29] I need to talk to you… 我得和你谈谈
[49:30] and I need to talk to you face-to-face. 需要和你见一面
[49:33] Uh, meet me tomorrow, 11:00 a.m., Mount Vernon Square. 明早十一点到维宁广场碰面
[49:36] I’ll see you then. 到时候见
[49:38] Yes. 好极了
[49:50] All right, we’re moving into phase two of the training op. 这是训练行动的第二阶段
[49:52] Selb’s gonna brief you on it, so listen up, all right? 塞斯会做简报 仔细听好
[49:55] We’re gonna be following the subjects through the square. 我们要守在广场上
[49:57] We’re gonna have three listening stations… 三个人监听
[49:58] and two video surveillance units with unidirectional mikes. 两个人录影
[50:01] Pratt, you’re three. 普洛是三号
[50:03] Jones, Fiedler, Krug you guys are at ground level. 琼斯 斐德和古格在地面行动
[50:05] You’ll be following the targets. 由你们跟着目标
[50:07] You move when I say, you go when I say. 听我的命令行动
[50:09] All handoffs go on my command. 我决定谁来跟监
[50:11] Now, for the uninitiated, 菜鸟听好了
[50:13] if we don’t have line-of-sight we can’t hear what they say, right? 看不到目标 就无法进行跟踪
[50:17] Right? 懂不懂
[50:18] Yeah. Got it. 懂了
[50:20] – All right. You guys clear? – Yeah. -都清楚了吗 -清楚了
[50:22] Yeah. 喂
[50:23] Jones, Krug, what, are you guys from communications? 你们是通讯官吗
[50:25] No, we’re ops. 特种部队
[50:26] You can tell by their haircuts. 看发型就知道
[50:36] I would like to sit down with Mr Pintero in private… 我想私下会见潘先生
[50:39] so he and I can discuss what’s happening to me. 谈谈我最近的遭遇
[50:41] I called; they said he was here. 他们说他会在
[50:44] Mr Pintero would like to help you. 潘先生可以帮你
[50:49] But he won’t. 不过他不会帮
[50:50] And why not? 为什么
[50:52] Well, because first, you haven’t told him who made the tape… 首先 你没说出录影带是谁拍的
[50:54] and second, we’ve spent hundreds of thousands of dollars… 其次 我们花了几十万元
[50:59] on shyster lawyers just like you… 请来像你这种奸诈律师
[51:02] because of shyster lawyers just like you. 就为了对付你这种奸诈律师
[51:07] Actually, I believe the slur “shyster”… “奸诈律师”这个字眼
[51:10] is generally reserved for Jewish attorneys. 通常都是形容犹太裔律师
[51:13] I believe the proper slur for someone like myself… 骂我这种人的字眼应该是…
[51:17] would be, uh, “eggplant.” 黑鬼
[51:19] Boom. This kid gets brighter every time I see him. 这小子开窍了
[51:28] You said 11:00 sharp. 你说十一点整
[51:30] I know. Uh, Christmas traffic is horrible. 我知道 圣诞节大塞车
[51:34] You know, it’s not so smart, us being seen together in public like this. 我们不该在公共场所碰面
[51:39] Do we have anything to hide? 有什么好怕的
[51:40] Heavy background on one. Could we do better on audio two? 一号有杂音 二号会好点吗
[51:43] Unfortunately not. 不幸的是
[51:44] Two is better. 二号比较好
[51:46] IRS contacted me this morning. 国税局通知我
[51:48] Two, you’re good. Hold position. 二号别动
[51:49] They say my lifestyle exceeds my income. 他们说我的花费比收入多
[51:52] Ohh. You’re being audited? 你被查税?
[51:54] For the last four years. 这四年来的税
[51:56] What’s going on, Bobby? 这是怎么回事
[51:59] Uh, look, don’t worry about that. 别担心
[52:00] W… My firm will represent you completely free of charge. 我会免费替你打官司
[52:03] 80% Eighty percent.
[52:04] You don’t work there any more, remember? 你被炒鱿鱼了 记得吗
[52:07] It’s a temporary situation. 只是暂时的
[52:08] – Your 80’s becoming a 20. – Bullshit. – Move to audio three. -听不到 转到三号 -不可能了
[52:11] On three. Much better. Much better. 这是三号 好多了
[52:12] We’re screwed. 我们完了
[52:14] Wake up, one. 一号快醒来
[52:15] We are out. 我们一败涂地
[52:18] Rachel, 蕾切尔
[52:20] I’m going to fix this. 我会解决的
[52:22] How? 怎么解决?
[52:23] Tell me about Brill. 告诉我毕瑞的事
[52:24] – Did he say “Bill”? – No, “Brill,” with an “R.” -他说比尔吗 -不 是毕瑞
[52:27] I can’t do that. 不行
[52:28] – Cross-reference Rachel’s file. See if the name “Brill” comes up. – Got it. -查毕瑞这个名字 -好
[52:31] Rachel, don’t you see that he is the key to this whole mess? 他是这件事的关键人物
[52:35] From the second you gave me that tape, 你把录影带给我后
[52:37] my life has been falling apart. 我的生活就一团糟
[52:38] You assured me that this-this guy was legit. 你说他没有问题
[52:40] You needed information, 你需要情报
[52:42] – I got it for you. – Two, you’re good. Hold position. -我帮你得到 -二号别动
[52:44] Three is good. 三号很清楚
[52:46] This conversation is over. 没什么好说的了
[52:50] Okay, here we go. 走吧
[52:51] What are you gonna do? 你想怎么办
[52:52] – You gonna wander around… – Two, you gotta do better. -你会迷失自己 -二号加强
[52:54] – Want your job back… – Shit. -要回以前的工作 -真糟糕
[52:55] Do you want your life back? 你想让生活恢复正常?
[52:57] I don’t have a life. 我没有生活可言
[53:00] I’m in love with a married man. 我爱上有妇之夫
[53:08] Okay, I have ’em on the bench. 他坐在长椅上
[53:10] Rachel, I’m sorry, 蕾切尔 对不起
[53:14] but there’s nothing I can do about that. 这我恐怕无能为力
[53:16] What makes you think it’s you? 你怎么知道是你?
[53:21] It’s not me? 不是我?
[53:24] I j… I just as-assumed from… 我只是以为…
[53:26] You’re a moron, you know that? 你是个呆瓜
[53:28] Yes. I know. 是 我知道
[53:35] Rachel, you’re gonna have to tell me about Brill. 你得跟我谈谈毕瑞
[53:41] Let’s get outta here. 我们走吧
[53:43] All right. They’re on the move. 他们走了
[53:45] Comin’ to three. 换到三号
[53:46] Stay with ’em. 跟着他们
[53:47] I got 40’s, 20… 有四成 二成讯号…
[53:51] You’re following through trees. Two, can you track them? 中间有很多树 二号跟上去
[53:54] I lost line-of-sight. 我失去了瞄准线
[53:55] Repeat, I have lost line-of-sight. 重复 我失去了瞄准线
[53:57] Three, you’ve got nothing. 三号 你没有讯号
[53:58] Lost line-of-sight. I’m out. 我失去了瞄准线
[53:59] We lost audio. It’s gone. But we have his tracers. 失去声音 用追踪器
[54:01] We can still follow ’em. 继续跟踪
[54:02] When I need to reach Brill, I… 我想跟他联络时
[54:05] I chalk the mailbox outside my house. 就用粉笔在邮筒做记号
[54:08] When he crosses the mark, I make the drop. 他有回应 我就去找他
[54:11] The location’s always the same… same time, same place. 地点和时间每次都相同
[54:15] 3:00 p.m. ferry to Gibson Island. 三点钟到吉柏逊岛的渡轮
[54:19] You ever see him in person? 你见过他吗
[54:20] He’s the cautious type. 他做事很小心
[54:22] He’s not gonna like you trackin’ him down. 不会喜欢你去找他
[54:27] The drop is behind seat 32. 东西放在32号座位下
[54:29] I leave something; he picks it up later. 晚一点他就会去拿东西
[55:26] I’m sorry it took so long. 抱歉让你久等
[55:28] I had to make sure you weren’t being followed. 我得小心行事
[55:30] Brill. 毕瑞?
[55:32] Brill’s dead. 毕瑞死了
[55:33] Died of smallpox when he was two. Buried in a field in Kansas. 他两岁就死了 埋在堪萨斯州
[55:36] What is that? 这是什么
[55:37] It’s a bug-sweeper. 反窃听器装置
[55:42] Take off your left shoe. 把鞋子脱下来
[55:44] What does it mean when… 干什么
[55:44] Take off your shoe. I don’t have time to explain. 我没时间解释 快脱下来
[55:46] Take off your shoe right now. 把鞋子脱了
[55:48] Come on. 快点
[56:00] It’s a beacon transmitter. Thousand-yard range. 讯号发送器 一千码的范围
[56:03] They’re close. Let’s go. 他们离这里很近 走吧
[56:07] Who is “they”? 他们是谁?
[56:11] And why are they puttin’ things in my shoes? 为什么在我鞋子放东西
[56:19] No, get in the back, like you’re a customer. 假装你是乘客坐后面
[56:27] Everything’s gone… 我失去一切
[56:29] the wife, job… bank accounts, everything. 老婆 工作 存款… 所有一切
[56:33] You said Zavitz was behind an extortion scheme? 你说丹尼尔·泽瓦茨在进行恐吓
[56:36] No, they said it. 是他们说的
[56:37] You were the last one that talked to him? 你在他死前见过他
[56:39] – Yeah. – What did he say? -对 -他说了什么
[56:41] He didn’t say anything. He said, uh, “Help me, Bobby.” 只说帮帮我 鲍比
[56:43] Help me with what? 帮什么忙
[56:44] I don’t know. We never got around to that. 不晓得 他来不及说
[56:48] What did he give you? 他给了你什么
[56:50] Nothing. He didn’t give me anything. 什么也没给
[56:59] Listen, you gotta come clean. If you bullshit me, I can’t help you. 要是你说谎我就帮不了你
[57:02] No- I’m tellin’ ya, he didn’t give me anything. Nothing. 他什么也没给我
[57:05] A name? A phone number? 名字或电话号码呢
[57:06] No, nothing- He didn’t give me anything! 什么也没有给我
[57:16] Who the hell is that? 那是谁
[57:17] Oh, just somebody trying to get our attention. 他想引起你我注意
[57:19] Well, he’s doing a good job. 他做得很成功
[57:25] Two-zero-nine to anybody. I need help. 209 我需要支援
[57:28] Who you calling? 你在呼叫谁
[57:29] I thought you worked alone. 你不是都单枪匹马的吗
[57:30] Just shut up a second. 给我闭嘴
[57:48] – Stay exactly where you are. – Hey! -别乱动 -喂
[57:53] Look what you did to my car! 看你干的好事
[58:04] Shit! 该死
[58:14] Okay, gentlemen, we have a subject… 各位 目标人物
[58:15] entering the structure on the northeast corner of Chambers and Light. 进入察博街上的大楼
[58:18] That’s 105 Chambers Avenue. 察博街105号
[58:21] Run a check on all six tracers. 检查六具追踪器
[58:23] All six tracers are operative. 都有讯号
[58:25] – Call up geo-position. – Yeah, I got it. No problem. -显示他的位置 -有了
[58:27] Task keyhole their coordinates. 传送卫星影像
[58:28] All right. LAT, 39 degrees, 14 minutes. 纬度39度14分
[58:31] LONG, 74 degrees, 39 minutes. 经度74度39分
[58:48] Hello. 喂
[58:49] Carla, don’t hang up on me. 卡拉 别挂断
[58:51] Robert, do you know what I’m looking at right now? 你知道我在看什么
[58:53] Carla, listen. 听我说
[58:54] Photographs of you and Rachel taken today. 你和蕾切尔今天的照片
[58:58] Is this true? 是真的吗
[58:59] Carla… 卡拉
[59:00] Carla, how did you get the pictures? 照片哪儿来的
[59:02] By messenger, Robert-By messenger. 快递送来的
[59:04] What does it matter? 这很重要吗
[59:06] Look, all right, um… Some… Something’s going on. 有人在搞鬼
[59:09] I don’t… I don’t know who it is. 我不知道是谁
[59:10] Robert, I went to the store today… 我今天去商店的时候
[59:13] and my ATM and my credit cards didn’t work. 金融卡和信用卡都无效
[59:16] I know. Mine either. 我的也一样
[59:17] I couldn’t buy food. 我买不到食物
[59:19] Fuck you. 去你的
[59:21] I gotta go. 我得走了
[59:22] What do you mean you gotta go? 什么意思
[59:25] Carla… Carla, I gotta… I gotta go. 我得走了
[59:27] Robert, wait a minute. 罗伯 等等
[59:36] Get on the fucking elevator. 给我上电梯
[59:45] Oh, really? 真的吗
[59:52] Got vertical movement here. 垂直移动
[59:56] Elevator. He’s in an elevator. 电梯 他在电梯里
[59:59] We’re losing our tracking. 失去讯号
[1:00:00] – Anybody got a visual? – We need to move location and get better signal. -有人看到他吗 -要加强讯号
[1:00:02] – I’m on it. – Are you guys there yet? – Negative. -赶到了吗 -还没有
[1:00:17] What the fuck is going on? 怎么回事
[1:00:24] Wait. They stopped. 他们停下了
[1:00:31] Hold it. 拿着
[1:00:38] I don’t know what your problem. 你在搞什么
[1:01:00] I’m getting high-frequency clutter. 有高频率的杂音
[1:01:02] We lost tracers one, two and six. 1 2 6号追踪器失效
[1:01:04] Their signals are completely dead. Something is wrong here. 失去讯号 出了问题
[1:01:22] Get up. 起来
[1:01:27] Tracers three, four and five are on their way up. 3 4 5号又上升
[1:01:29] He’s getting help, boys. He’s getting help. 他找到帮手
[1:01:31] We had an arrangement. 我们说好的
[1:01:32] No contact. You broke the rules. 不准联络 你坏了规矩
[1:01:35] They got to be heading for the roof. 他们一定是去屋顶
[1:01:36] Air One, we need to establish visual on the rooftop… 直升机飞到饭店的屋顶
[1:01:37] northeast corner, Chambers and Light. 察博街东北角
[1:01:40] Copy that. Rooftop, northeast corner, Chambers and Light. 收到 饭店屋顶
[1:01:42] Do you know how many federal agents… 你不知不知道 渡轮上…
[1:01:43] you had following you on that ferry? 有多少联邦探员跟踪你?
[1:01:46] – I-I don’t… – Who are you working for? -我 我不… -你替谁工作
[1:01:48] What are you talking about? I’m not… 你说什么 我不清楚…
[1:01:49] Is that about me? Am I a target here? 我成为目标了吗
[1:01:51] Do they know me? 他们知道我吗
[1:01:52] -Who is “they”? -Do they know me? -谁是他们? -他们知不知道我
[1:01:54] I don’t know what you’re talking abou! 我不知道你在说什么!
[1:01:58] You’re either very smart or incredibly stupid. 你不是很聪明 就是很愚蠢
[1:02:01] Get off. 下去
[1:02:03] Come on. 快点
[1:02:08] I got separating signals here. 收到不同的讯号
[1:02:10] Tracer three is on its way down. Four and five are still together. 3号下降 4 5号没动
[1:02:12] Where did he go? 他去哪儿了
[1:02:13] How’d you find out about the ferry? 谁叫你到渡轮找我?
[1:02:15] Who set that up for you? 谁安排的
[1:02:16] Rachel did. Who was that other guy? 蕾切尔 另一个人是谁
[1:02:18] What did he say, exactly? 他到底说了什么
[1:02:20] He said he was Brill. 他说他是毕瑞
[1:02:22] Did he say it or did you say it, and he picked up on it? 是不是你先说的
[1:02:25] Come on. Think. 仔细想
[1:02:26] Shit, I said it. 糟糕 是我说的
[1:02:27] God damn it. You see, that’s why I have rules. 该死 所以我才立下规矩
[1:02:29] Is all this about Pintero? 是潘提洛搞的鬼吗
[1:02:31] You think the mob uses devices like this? 黑道才没有这种装置
[1:02:39] Excuse me, sir. Where are your elevators? 电梯在哪儿
[1:02:40] Right over there. 那儿
[1:02:41] In your phone was a GPS sat-tracker. 这是全球定位卫星追踪器
[1:02:43] Pulse is at 24 gigahertz. 二十亿赫兹电路
[1:02:45] I don’t know what that means. 那是什么
[1:02:46] It’s like a Lo Jack, only two generations better than what the police have. 比警方汽车追踪器先进百倍
[1:02:49] And what does that mean? 什么意思
[1:02:50] Do you speak English? 你听得懂人话吗
[1:02:51] Obviously not that well. 我猜不太懂
[1:02:52] You’re kind of a jerk, aren’t you? 你很皮 是吧
[1:02:54] It means the NSA can read the time off your fucking wristwatch. 国安局能透过卫星看你的表
[1:02:57] All right. Enough of this bullshit. 废话少说
[1:02:58] Right now, you either shoot me… 现在 你要么朝我开枪
[1:03:00] or tell me what the fuck is going on?! 要么告诉我这是怎么回事
[1:03:03] Jones, you take the stairs. 琼斯 上楼梯
[1:03:05] Krug, hold the perimeter. Come in on my signal. 古格 守住外面
[1:03:07] The National Security Agency conducts worldwide surveillance… 国安局在全球进行监控
[1:03:10] fax, phones, satellite communication. 传真 电话 卫星通讯
[1:03:12] They’re the only ones in the country, including the military, 这个国家只有他们和军队
[1:03:14] who could possibly have anything like this. 才可能拥有这种先进科技
[1:03:16] Why are they after me? 他们为什么找我
[1:03:17] I don’t know, and I don’t wanna know. 我不知道 也不想知道
[1:03:19] Here they come. 他们来了
[1:03:21] I thought these sat dishes would scramble their signals. 我以为大耳朵能干扰讯号
[1:03:23] Control, this is Air One. Repeat coordinates. 请重复位置
[1:03:25] 105 Chambers Avenue. 察博街105号
[1:03:27] You’re transmitting. They still have a signal on you. 你身上还在发送讯号
[1:03:30] Your collar, your belt, your zipper. 你的衣领 皮带 打火机
[1:03:32] Get rid of your clothes. All of them. 把你全身的衣服都脱掉
[1:03:33] And then what am I supposed to do? 然后怎么样
[1:03:35] Nothing. 没怎么样
[1:03:36] You live another day, I’ll be very impressed. 你能再多活一天我就很佩服
[1:03:38] Two targets, rooftop, north side. 屋顶有两个目标
[1:03:40] Understood. Two targets, rooftop. Maintain visual, please. 了解 盯着他们
[1:03:42] You have something they want. 你有他们要的东西
[1:03:44] Look, I don’t have anything! 我什么也没有
[1:03:45] Maybe you do and you don’t know it. 也许你有 只是不知道
[1:03:47] You stay away from Rachel and you stay away from me. 离我和蕾切尔远一点
[1:03:49] You come near either one of us, I’m gonna kill you. 你敢找我们我就宰了你
[1:03:51] Get rid of your watch. 把手表丢掉
[1:03:53] My wife gave me this for our anniversary. 这是结婚周年礼物
[1:03:54] Then keep it. Stay off the phone. 想死你就留着 别打电话
[1:04:05] Wait a minute. Either he just committed suicide here… 等等 他不是自杀
[1:04:07] Or he learned to fly. 就是超人
[1:04:09] Air One, stay with him. 跟住他
[1:04:10] Target’s on the move. 他在移动
[1:04:12] Satellite imagery coming through. 传送卫星影像
[1:04:15] One metre res layering wireframe coming your way. Over. 我把卫星影像传送过去
[1:04:19] Okay, gentlemen, we’re back on-line. 恢复卫星连线了
[1:04:21] Okay. Wireframe download complete. 影像下载完成
[1:04:24] All right. We have a tracer in the stairwell on 20 travelling down. 楼梯间有讯号 二十楼
[1:04:27] Nineteen, eighteen… 十九 十八…
[1:04:32] seventeen… 十七
[1:04:35] Moving up. 正在上楼
[1:04:42] He’s out of the stairwell on 17. Go to 17. 他走到十七楼 快去
[1:04:51] Oh, shit. 该死
[1:05:06] Shit. Mr Wu. 吴先生
[1:05:08] – Target is holding on 17. Zoom three Mag. – Zooming. -目标在十七楼 -锁定了
[1:05:13] Mr Wu. 吴先生
[1:05:18] Thank you very much. 谢谢
[1:05:19] You’re welcome. 不客气
[1:05:20] Hi. I’m from hotel hospitality and evaluation. 我来自公关部
[1:05:23] Oh, no, no. No tip. 不用给小费
[1:05:24] I’m fine. Thank you. No tip. 没事 谢谢你
[1:05:27] I just wanna make sure that you folks have absolutely everything you need… 我只想确定您二位对酒店服务
[1:05:30] to be completely comfortable. 感到满意和舒适
[1:05:32] I got something here. 有讯号
[1:05:36] We got him. 找到他了
[1:05:36] Krug, Jones. Get your asses up here to the 17th floor right now. 古格 琼斯 立刻来十七楼
[1:05:40] That’s really important to us here. 这对我们很重要
[1:05:44] Mr Dean? I’d like to talk to you for a second, 迪恩先生 我想和你谈谈
[1:05:45] – if I could. – Oh, shit. -请你出来 -可恶
[1:05:47] My clothes. 我的衣服
[1:05:50] – Shit! – Yeah. -豁出去了 -不错
[1:05:54] Mr Dean? 迪恩先生
[1:05:56] Honey, look! 老公 快点看
[1:05:59] It’s nice! 好耶
[1:06:01] Mr Dean, if you could just come to the door for a second, sir, 迪恩先生 请你出来跟我们谈谈
[1:06:03] we could work this all out. 凡事可商量
[1:06:06] I can’t… I got rabies or something. I can’t do it. I can’t do it. 我好像得了狂犬病 打不开
[1:06:14] Lovely! 好可爱
[1:06:16] He came in to take off his clothes. 他跑进来就脱衣服
[1:06:18] Honey, look. It’s free show. 老公 快来看 不用钱耶
[1:06:23] Let’s go. 进去
[1:06:35] – Okay, that’s our last tracer. – Mr Dean. -最后一个追踪器 -迪恩先生
[1:06:38] Let’s not let this get out of hand. 别把情况越搞越糟
[1:06:39] Let’s not involve the hotel guests in this. 不要伤害房客
[1:06:44] Down, ma’am, sir. Sit down. Please? Thank you. Thank you. 请你们坐下来 谢谢
[1:06:50] Door! 开门
[1:06:52] Everything’s gonna be all right, folks. 不会有事的
[1:06:57] Krug, balcony! 古格 阳台
[1:07:00] Air One and Control, we got him. He’s dropped to the 16th floor. 直升机 指挥中心 他跳到十六楼了
[1:07:03] Air One, visual support. Check perimeter, south side of the building. 直升机 查看大楼南边
[1:07:07] Ten-four, Control. We have visual. 收到 看到他了
[1:07:17] He jumped to 15. Go to 15. 他跳到十五楼了
[1:07:19] Go! 快去
[1:07:22] Grab his clothes. 拿走他的衣服
[1:07:25] Let’s go, gentlemen. Weapons away. 大伙儿 把枪藏起来
[1:07:33] Go! 快
[1:07:37] Move! 让开
[1:07:45] – Dean, open this door, God damn it! – What are you doing? Come on! -狄恩 开门 -还等什么 撞开
[1:08:01] Dean, come on now! We just wanna talk. Open this door! 迪恩 出来 谈谈而已 打开门
[1:08:18] Open that door! 快开门
[1:08:27] D.C. Metro. Our partner’s trapped inside. 华盛顿警察 同伴困在里面了
[1:08:29] Yeah. We gotta evacuate this building! 我们得疏散酒店
[1:08:36] Control, Air One. We have approaching emergency vehicles. 消防车正赶来
[1:08:39] Team, the show’s going public, and they’re coming in the front door. 我们的行动曝光
[1:08:41] Stand down. Maintain visual perimeter. 别轻举妄动 继续跟着他
[1:08:43] This is Air One. We’re outta here. 直升机现在离开
[1:08:50] We have a friend, Chavez, on the 15th floor. 就在十五楼
[1:08:51] We got one man trapped and possibly down. 有一名房客被困 可能受伤
[1:08:54] Hey, there’s a guy trapped in there! 里面有人
[1:09:06] You’re going to be okay, guy. You’re going to be all right. 你不会有事
[1:09:13] Okay, we are travelling. Known destination? 我们要去哪里
[1:09:15] – St. Elizabeth’s. – St. Elizabeth’s Hospital. -圣伊莉莎白 -圣伊莉莎白医院
[1:09:17] We need sat backup now. 需要卫星支援
[1:09:18] It’s already done. 没问题
[1:09:29] Hey. Take it easy, guy. You’re going to be all right. 放轻松 你不会有事
[1:09:31] Just calm down. Okay. 冷静点
[1:09:36] Easy, fella. 别乱来
[1:09:37] I’m sorry. I gotta go. Stop the ambulance. 抱歉 我必须下车 快停车
[1:09:39] Tell him to stop… Tell him to stop it now! 快叫司机停车
[1:09:41] – Pull over, George. – Easy, fella. -乔治 靠边停下 -别冲动
[1:09:46] He’s getting out! He’s getting out! 他下车了
[1:09:48] Son of a bitch! 可恶
[1:09:51] He’s escaped the ambulance and he’s on foot. 他下了急救车 徒步逃逸
[1:09:53] But our guys are in pursuit. 我们的人正在追赶
[1:09:54] Task keyhole their coordinates. 卫星监控
[1:09:55] All right. LAT 39 degrees, 27 minutes. 纬度39度27分
[1:09:58] LONG, 74 degrees, 42 minutes. 经度74度42分
[1:10:04] Move, guys. 伙计们跟上
[1:10:05] – Go, go, go! – Damn it! Go around, go around! -快点 快点 -绕过去 绕过去
[1:10:16] You’re on. Go. 说吧
[1:10:17] Tunnel Control, this is D.C. Metro. 隧道管理处 这里是华盛顿警察
[1:10:18] In pursuit armed felon loose in tunnel. Requesting video help. 我们在隧道追捕嫌犯 请求视频支援
[1:10:24] Metro, this is Tunnel Control. 这是隧道管理员
[1:10:26] Yeah, we got a 20 on your suspect heading south in tunnel six. 我们看到嫌犯在六号隧道
[1:10:29] Copy that. 收到
[1:10:32] Yeah, we got him, we got him. He’s right in front of us. 有了 他就在前面
[1:10:35] Uh, tunnel six. 六号隧道
[1:10:36] – He’s heading south down tunnel six. – I got him. I got him. -他正在六号隧道向南逃跑 -正在跟随
[1:10:37] He’s got nowhere to go. 他无处可逃
[1:10:43] He crossed over. He’s on the wrong side. 他跑到逆向车道
[1:10:50] Stop! Stop! 停车! 停车!
[1:10:55] We lost him. We lost him. Son of a bitch! Pull over. 追丢了 该死 停车
[1:11:01] He’s currently entering vertical stairwell five. 他进入五号梯
[1:11:04] Where does that lead? 通到哪里
[1:11:05] Five leads to main access to sub-ventilation tunnel. 五号梯通到地下隧道
[1:11:08] Request closest vehicular access. 最近的车辆通道在哪
[1:11:09] Adjacent utility entrance, south side. 南边的维修入口
[1:11:12] Copy that. 收到
[1:11:13] Boys, he’s in the ventilation tunnel. 他在地下隧道
[1:11:14] Proceed to the adjacent utility entrance on the south side. 南边的维修入口
[1:11:17] There is no visual coverage. 看不到他
[1:11:18] They got him! They got him! He’s in a ventilation tunnel! 找到他了 他在地下隧道
[1:11:21] To the service entrance at the south end! Come on! Let’s go! 南边的维修入口 快去
[1:11:24] Come on! Go! 行动 出发
[1:12:23] Normally, I wouldn’t do this. 通常我不干这种事
[1:12:25] Do you guys have him? Talk to me, people. 逮到他了吗 快回话
[1:12:39] – Shit! – Shit! -该死 -混蛋
[1:12:48] I don’t understand why this is so difficult. 他怎么这么难缠?
[1:12:50] He shed the sensors. He’s clever. And he’s had help. 他弄掉追踪器 有人暗中帮忙
[1:12:54] Maybe it’s the real Brill. 也许是真的毕瑞
[1:12:55] There’s 23 Brills in the Baltimore/D.C. area. 华盛顿有23个叫毕瑞的
[1:12:57] None of them check out. 没有一个是我们要找的
[1:12:58] We’re running it through the EPIC computer now. 我们正在追查中
[1:13:00] Do you think we’re being set up? 这是圈套吗
[1:13:02] What, somebody in the agency? 局里的人干的?
[1:13:03] I don’t know. 不知道
[1:13:06] It just tastes a little off, doesn’t it? 事情有点不对劲
[1:13:10] I know what you mean. 我懂你的意思
[1:13:12] Let’s raise the stakes. 那就冒点险
[1:13:14] Make things a bit more serious for Mr Dean. 让迪恩先生尝尝苦头
[1:13:16] We’ll both think about how, okay? 我们都知道怎么做 对吗
[1:13:17] Okay. Good. 好吧
[1:13:25] – Anything wrong? – No. -出事了? -没事
[1:13:30] You know, you should have made deputy director two years ago, maybe three. 两 三年前你就该当上副局长
[1:13:35] But it’ll happen now. 现在是时候了
[1:13:36] Once this bill passes, that’ll be it for you. 只要法案通过 你就能出头
[1:13:47] Thanks, Maria. 谢了 玛莉亚
[1:13:58] Porsche, what are you barking at, boy? 你在叫什么
[1:14:12] Porsche? 小宝
[1:14:15] Hey, it’s me. It’s me. 是我
[1:14:16] I know it’s you. You scared the shit out of me. 你差点把我吓死
[1:14:18] The house is bugged. Electronically. 房子被窃听了 电子窃听
[1:14:20] Everything you say in there, they can hear and maybe even see. 你说的任何话 他们都能听到看到
[1:14:23] Listen to me. Listen, listen. 听我说
[1:14:25] I never… I sw… I swear to God. 我对天发誓
[1:14:27] I never… Th-This is the truth. 自从上次之后 我…
[1:14:28] I never… Ever since the problem, I’ve never touched Rachel like that. 我就没再跟蕾切尔有私情
[1:14:32] I never… I never even looked at her like that, honey. I love you. 我不爱她 我爱的是你
[1:14:36] I love you, and that is it. That is it. Only you. 这世上我只爱你一个
[1:14:40] What about Eric? 儿子呢
[1:14:41] And Eric. 我也爱他
[1:14:44] And I love your family. 我也爱你家人
[1:14:46] Except for your dad. 你老爸除外
[1:14:50] I need you. I need you real bad. I need you, okay? 我需要你 我真的需要你
[1:14:56] Okay. 好吧
[1:15:00] I told you, Bobby. 我就说吧
[1:15:02] I told you they had this type of capability. 政府无所不用其极
[1:15:05] And that goddam privacy bill… 那个该死的法案
[1:15:06] is just another way for them to expand the power. 只是他们扩张权力的另一个手段
[1:15:09] Don’t you “shh” me. 别嘘我
[1:15:14] You were right. I was wrong. 你说得对 我错了
[1:15:16] But this is not the time for the “I told you so” speech. 不过我没时间听你说教
[1:15:18] That day when Daniel Zavitz got hit by the fire truck, 丹尼被货车撞死哪天
[1:15:21] he was running. H-He was scared. 他当时正在逃跑 他吓坏了
[1:15:22] The same people… I know it now… the people that were chasing him, 我现在才知道 当时追他的人
[1:15:25] that’s the people that are chasing me. 现在正在追我
[1:15:26] Bobby, are you serious? 这是真的吗
[1:15:27] I need you to go to Philadelphia. Stay there with your family. 我要你到费城的娘家
[1:15:29] Ju-Just give me time to work this out. I’ll get in touch with you. 等我解决这件事后再联系你
[1:15:31] Oh, no. I don’t think so. 不行
[1:15:32] They’re not chasing me out of my house. Uh-uh, Bobby. 这是我的家 我不走
[1:15:35] They’re not chasing me… I picked those drapes! 他们吓不走我 窗帘是我挑的
[1:15:38] Nobody cares about the drapes. 谁还管窗帘呀
[1:15:41] Just one time can I make some decisions around here? Please? 这次拜托你让我作主 好吗
[1:15:43] Just go to Philadelphia. I need you to do that for me, okay? 帮我个忙到费城去 好吗
[1:15:47] Okay. 好啦
[1:15:49] I miss you. 我好想你
[1:15:55] Oh, I miss you so much. 我好想你
[1:16:00] You can’t wear that. That’s a Christmas present. 你怎么能穿这个? 这是圣诞礼物
[1:16:02] I know. I’m sorry. 我知道 对不起
[1:16:03] But, baby, I missed you. I was lonely. 我想你 感觉好孤单
[1:16:05] How you just gonna go through my stuff like that? 你怎么能翻我的东西
[1:16:07] Baby, until I actually give it to you, that’s still mine. 在我送你之前还是我的
[1:16:11] Yeah, but it looks better on me, don’t you think? 我穿起来比较好看
[1:16:15] Baby, you’re as bad as Eric. 你比儿子还坏
[1:16:18] I missed you so much. 我好想念你
[1:16:24] – What? – Oh, shit. That was the night. -怎么了 -糟了 一定是那天晚上
[1:16:27] That was the night that I came home with the presents. 那天晚上我把礼物带回家
[1:16:29] Where is Eric? 艾瑞克呢
[1:16:31] He’s at Dylan’s house. 他在狄伦家
[1:16:32] He’s probably on the way to school. 可能正在去上学的路上
[1:16:33] What? What’s going on? 怎么了
[1:16:36] What are you doing with that? 你拿枪干嘛
[1:16:38] No, no. No. I don’t want it. I don’t want it. 我不要 别给我
[1:16:40] – Take it. Take it. – What do you want me to do with this? -拿着 -给我干什么
[1:16:41] Get me some money. I need some clothes. Put it away. 拿些钱和衣服给我
[1:16:43] Tell Maria we need her car. 告诉玛莉亚我需要她的车
[1:16:44] Chances are they wouldn’t have bugged it. 玛莉亚的车该没被窃听
[1:16:47] Oh, shit. Eric. 艾瑞克
[1:16:58] Base, this is unit one. 总部 一号报告
[1:17:00] The nanny is leaving. Please advise. 保母要走了 请指示
[1:17:02] Stay put. We have satellite tracking and Bingham at the school. 留下来 比翰在学校等
[1:17:14] Aw, man, let me follow the nanny. 让我跟踪保母
[1:17:18] She doesn’t shave her legs. Jesus! 她没刮腿毛
[1:17:22] Women like that are so hot. 这种女人好性感
[1:17:24] Is there anybody following us? 有人跟来吗
[1:17:26] No. No, Mr Bobby. 没有 迪恩先生
[1:17:27] All right. Drive a little faster. I wanna catch ’em before they get to school. 开快点 你得赶在他们前面
[1:17:37] There they are. 他们在那儿
[1:17:38] Pull up to them and tell them to get into the car. 叫他们上车
[1:17:40] Okay. 好
[1:17:42] Eric, Dylan, get in the car, please. 艾瑞克 狄伦 上车
[1:17:45] No, we’re okay. 没关系
[1:17:46] Get in the car right now. 快上车
[1:17:47] But school’s right down the block. 学校就在前面
[1:17:50] You heard me. Now, get in. 听我的话 上车
[1:18:04] What’s up, fellas? 你们好
[1:18:05] Dad? 爸爸?
[1:18:06] No, no. Turn around. Sit down. Face forward. 别转头 坐好 往前看
[1:18:08] – But, Dad… – What did I say, Eric? -可是… -听我的话
[1:18:11] You guys both pick a spot on those seats. We’re gonna play a game. 你们乖乖地坐好 我们玩游戏
[1:18:13] You pick a spot and look right at it. 别东张西望
[1:18:15] You can’t let anyone know I’m back here, okay? 别让人知道我在
[1:18:18] How you been, E.? I missed you, man. 儿子 我好想你
[1:18:20] I missed you, too, Dad. Where did you go? 爸 我也想你 你上哪儿了
[1:18:23] Oh, they’ve been keeping me really busy on this case. 我忙着处理一个案子
[1:18:26] They’re trying to work me to death out there. 他们想把我累死
[1:18:28] Are you and Mom getting a divorce? 你跟妈要离婚吗
[1:18:30] Face forward. 往前看
[1:18:32] What are you talking about? No, we’re not getting a divorce. 胡说八道 我们不会离婚
[1:18:35] I mean, so we, we had a little fight. Sometimes married couples have fights. 我们吵了一架 这很平常
[1:18:38] That’s nothing for you to worry about. 你不必担心
[1:18:40] Who won the fight? 谁吵赢了
[1:18:41] This is your dad, Eric. You know when I put my foot down, that’s it. 老爸说话算话 妈妈敢不听?
[1:18:45] My mom won. 我老妈赢了
[1:18:46] Look, I-I have a question I need to ask you… 我需要问你个问题
[1:18:48] and it is absolutely imperative that you tell me the truth. 你一定要说实话
[1:18:52] Now, no matter what you say, I swear to you, you are not going to get in trouble. 不管你说什么都不会有麻烦
[1:18:56] – All right? You ready? – Yeah. -好了吗 -好了
[1:18:58] You remember that night I came home with those Christmas presents, and you asked me, could… 记得我带回家的圣诞礼物
[1:19:01] I just looked in the bag, Dad. 我只偷看袋子
[1:19:03] I wouldn’t have taken it, except it was already open. 已经拆开的我才拿走
[1:19:05] All right, so we’re clear. 你没事了
[1:19:08] But I need it. 我要拿回来
[1:19:09] And I promise I’ll get you another one, Eric. 我会给你一个新的
[1:19:11] – Dad. – What’s the matter? -爸 -怎么了
[1:19:13] It’s broken. 它坏了
[1:19:14] It’s not Eric’s fault, Mr Dean. It was always broken. 不是他的错 本来就坏了
[1:19:18] The screen just scrambles when you turn it on. 一打开荧幕就乱闪
[1:19:20] All right, but I need it, guys. Do you have it here? 我还是要 东西在吗
[1:19:23] Yeah, we have it. 在
[1:19:24] Eric, just pass it around the side to me. 从旁边递过来给我
[1:19:48] Yes. Hello. Hi. My name is Leon Newman. 你好 我叫李昂·纽曼
[1:19:51] I’m sorry. What’s your name, ma’am? 请问你贵姓
[1:19:53] Sergeant Miller. Yes, we live at 454 Beaumont Terrace. 我住在波蒙特街454号
[1:19:57] Actually, my mother lives there. I’m calling for her. 这是我妈的房子
[1:19:59] There’s been a-a van sitting outside all day, and… 一辆箱型车一直停在外面
[1:20:03] I’m not trying to get anyone in trouble or anything like that… 我不想惹麻烦
[1:20:05] but, uh, I think they might be doing drugs or-or something in there. 不过他们可能在贩毒
[1:20:08] I was hoping you could send a car by. 请你派警车过来
[1:20:12] Thirty-one Allison, all available units. 所有单位注意
[1:20:14] Check out a white van at 454 Beaumont… 请去查停在波蒙街的箱型车
[1:20:16] for a possible 1031 narcotics violation. 可能有人贩毒
[1:20:19] – Oh, eat me. That’s us. – Yep. -老天 那是我们 -正是
[1:21:00] Rachel. 蕾切尔
[1:21:02] Rachel. 蕾切尔
[1:22:23] Oh, shit. 可恶
[1:22:55] Open the door. Open the door! 开门 快开门
[1:23:06] I told you to stay the fuck away from me. 我叫你离我远点
[1:23:08] Please! Not now, just drive. 现在别吵 快开车
[1:23:17] All right, what happened? 怎么回事
[1:23:20] Rachel’s dead. 蕾切尔死了
[1:23:26] I told you not to contact her. I told you. 我叫你别去找她
[1:23:35] Get out of the car. 下车
[1:23:38] I think I found what they’re looking for. My son had it. 我找到他们要的东西 我儿子拿走了
[1:23:40] Get out of the fucking car. 给我下车
[1:24:24] Give me the toy. 把玩具给我
[1:24:35] You know why they killed her? 他们为什么杀她
[1:24:38] Trying to make it look like it was me. 为了嫁祸给我
[1:24:39] They… They had my stuff planted all over her house. 现场有我的衣物
[1:24:42] First, if you’re a murder suspect, you’re gonna be easier to find… 你成为杀人嫌犯就更好找
[1:24:46] and second, to discredit you, in case you ever go public against them. 万一你指控他们也没人会相信
[1:24:51] The NSA set you up. 国安局想陷害你
[1:24:53] It had nothing to do with Rachel. 这件事跟蕾切尔无关
[1:24:56] Absolutely nothing. 一点关系也没有
[1:25:04] What do we got? 有什么线索
[1:25:05] We got nothing. 没有
[1:25:08] All right. Pull up everything we have on tape so far… 我调了所有的带子
[1:25:10] the square, the house surveillance. 广场 房子
[1:25:12] Van, give me the sat imagery of the hotel roof. 饭店屋顶的卫星影像
[1:25:15] Okay, here. 这儿
[1:25:17] These are the parametrics for the space vehicle during data acquisition. 这是卫星传送回来的图像
[1:25:20] Can we take a look at this guy who’s helping him? Who is he? 看得到他的帮手吗
[1:25:26] Can you get a feature extraction and pattern matching on him? 能不能认出他是谁
[1:25:29] Mm-mmm. He never looks up. 他没有抬头
[1:25:31] He’s smart. 他很聪明
[1:25:32] Why does he have to look up? 他干嘛一定要抬头
[1:25:34] The satellite’s about 155 miles above the earth. It can only look straight down. 卫星在地球上空只能往下拍
[1:25:37] That’s kind of limited, isn’t it? 效能很有限嘛
[1:25:39] Well, maybe you can design a new one. 你来设计新的
[1:25:40] Oh, maybe I will, idiot. 也许我会 蠢蛋
[1:25:45] Stay put. I need some food. I need to eat. 别走开 我得吃点东西
[1:26:08] – Hello. – Yeah, it’s me. -喂 -是我
[1:26:10] Oh, it’s you, asshole. 是你啊 混球
[1:26:11] – What are you calling me for? – Shut up and listen. -干嘛打给我 -听我说
[1:26:13] Go to the house. Go. Do not call Carla. 到我家 别打电话去
[1:26:17] Rachel Banks is dead. The papers will make it sound like I killed her. 蕾切尔死了 报纸会指控我
[1:26:21] Tell her that I didn’t do it. 跟她说不是我干的
[1:26:23] Make sure she goes. Get her out of there. 把她带走
[1:26:25] Tell ’em I love ’em. 告诉他们 我爱他们
[1:26:27] The call is coming from… 电话来自…
[1:26:29] 840 McClean, Baltimore, 巴的摩尔市 麦克林840号
[1:26:31] between Hood and St. Anne’s. 胡德和圣安街口
[1:26:33] Copy that. Yes! 收到 太好了
[1:26:54] What’s up, man? 什么事?
[1:26:56] We’re gonna have to look at your surveillance tapes for the last 20 minutes. 我们要店里20分钟内的监控录影
[1:27:00] Hey, Larry. 赖瑞
[1:27:02] The surveillance footage is coming in right now from Pratt. 监控录像正在传送
[1:27:05] Freeze it and process it for face recognition. 定格 进行脸部指认
[1:27:16] Pratt, do we see which way the car went? 他们往哪儿去
[1:27:19] No, sir. This kid here at the register thinks that it might have went south. 看不到 店员说可能往南
[1:27:22] Unfortunately, the shot’s too tight. 可惜镜头太近
[1:27:25] I got make, uh, model and colour, 只看出车型和颜色
[1:27:27] but the plates are phony. 车牌是假的
[1:27:29] Order satellite coverage on this sector. 进行卫星扫描
[1:27:31] It’s already done. 没问题
[1:27:46] You planning a quick getaway? 你打算随时潜逃
[1:27:48] Yeah, ever since I met you. 是 自从见到你以后
[1:28:13] Hate to see the chicken that lives in this coop. 这是谁的鸡笼?
[1:28:17] This is where I work. 这是我工作的地方
[1:28:18] Might seem strange to you, 也许你觉得奇怪
[1:28:20] but this has been my office for 15 years. 我十五年来都在这儿工作
[1:28:22] It’s completely secure. 绝对安全
[1:28:24] Copper wire mesh keeps the radio signals out. 铜网能阻隔无线电讯号
[1:28:31] This is the satellite imagery of the convenience store 20 minutes ago. 这是20分钟前 便利商店附近的卫星照片
[1:28:35] They’re in an EI Camino. Eighty-six. 他们开一辆卡车
[1:28:40] There it is. 在那儿
[1:28:41] John, give us LAT 30, 64 minutes, LONG 72, 29 minutes. 纬度3064经度7229
[1:28:47] There they are. 在那儿
[1:28:49] It’s coming in from top left. 左上方
[1:28:54] Let’s go in there and get them. 去逮他们吧
[1:29:00] I call it the jar. 这儿叫铜墙铁壁
[1:29:02] No phone or utility lines coming in. 没有电话或电缆
[1:29:04] Self-contained. Unplugged from the world. 完全与世隔绝
[1:29:07] Nothing for a wire bug to piggyback in on. 绝对不会遭到窃听
[1:29:09] That leaves only transmitters. 只有发送器有用
[1:29:12] It’s easy enough to signal-sweep for those. 不过也扫描得出来
[1:29:14] Signal-sweeping for transmitters. You’re just a party animal. 扫描发送器 你真会找乐子
[1:29:19] See, the government’s been in bed with the entire telecommunications industry since the ’40s. 政府从40年就和电信业挂勾
[1:29:24] They’ve infected everything. 什么都能查看
[1:29:26] They can get into your bank statements, your computer files, 你的银行存折 电脑档案
[1:29:29] your e-mail, listen to your phone calls. 电子邮件 窃听电话
[1:29:32] My wife’s been saying that for years. 我太太一直警告我
[1:29:34] Every wire, every airwave. 每条电缆 每个频道
[1:29:38] The more technology you use, 用的科技产品越多
[1:29:39] the easier it is for them to keep tabs on you. 就越容易被监控
[1:29:42] It’s a brave new world out there. 这是科技的新世界
[1:29:44] At least it better be. 最好是如此
[1:30:03] There it goes. 开始了
[1:30:06] It’s some kind of simple encryption. 很简单的密码
[1:30:08] Oh, conspiracy theorists of the world, unite. 阴谋论者团结一心
[1:30:11] It’s more than a theory with me. I’m a former conspirer. 不只是阴谋论 我曾是执行者
[1:30:16] Yeah, I used to work for the NSA. 我替国安局做过事
[1:30:18] I was a communication analyst. 我是通讯分析员
[1:30:20] Listen to international calls, calls from foreign nationalists. 专门监听国际电话
[1:30:23] That GPS tracking device we found in your cellular telephone? 我们找到的全球定位追踪器
[1:30:26] I designed one of the first models in that series. 第一个原型是我设计的
[1:30:36] Fort Meade has 18 acres of mainframe computers underground. 米德堡有18英亩的地下建筑 装满电脑主机
[1:30:42] You’re talking to your wife on the phone and you use the word… 打电话时 只要提到
[1:30:44] “bomb,” “president,” “Allah” any of a hundred key words, 炸弹 总统 阿拉或其它关键字
[1:30:48] the computer recognizes it automatically records it, red-flags it for analysis. 电脑就会录下来进行分析
[1:30:51] That was 20 years ago. 那还是二十年前的事
[1:31:00] You know the Hubble Telescope that looks up at the stars? 哈伯望远镜专门观察外太空
[1:31:02] They’ve got over a hundred spy satellites looking down at us. 有一百个情报卫星在监视我们
[1:31:05] That’s classified. 这是最高机密
[1:31:07] In the old days, we actually had to tap a wire into your phone line. 以前得用缆线窃听你的电话
[1:31:10] Now calls bouncing off satellites, they snatch ’em right out of the air. 现在只要从空中拦截讯号
[1:31:17] What’s this? 这是什么
[1:31:24] That’s Phil Hamersly. 那是飞利浦议员
[1:31:26] Jesus Christ. 老天爷
[1:31:36] Who’s this guy? 这是谁
[1:31:37] I’m gonna check the executive NSA files. 我要查国安局主管资料
[1:31:40] Let’s run a photo ID on him. 进行照片指认
[1:31:53] Reynolds, Thomas Brian. Born 9-11-40. 汤姆逊·雷诺兹·布莱恩 1940年9月11日生
[1:31:56] Attended Episcopal School, D.C. B.A., 哈佛大学学士学位
[1:31:58] Harvard, PhD, Princeton. 普林斯顿大学博士学位
[1:32:00] On loan from the State Department since ’95. 95年从国务院外调国安局
[1:32:03] This guy’s not a professional. He’s a politician. 这家伙是个政客
[1:32:10] Aw, shit! Take that. 该死 拿去
[1:32:14] When was the last time you contacted somebody you knew? 你什么时候联络过别人
[1:32:16] When we stopped for food. 在便利商店
[1:32:17] Didn’t I tell you not to use the telephone? 我叫你别打电话
[1:32:19] I called from a pay phone. 那是公用电话
[1:32:20] What did I tell you? 我是怎么说的
[1:32:23] You told me no calls. 你叫我别打电话
[1:32:24] I told you no calls. 没错
[1:32:27] Get the cat. Get the cat. 帮我把猫带走
[1:32:28] Hey, man… 带… 猫?
[1:32:31] What’s the cat’s name? 它叫什么
[1:32:32] Babe. 宝贝
[1:32:33] Come here, baby. 过来 宝贝
[1:32:34] Come here, baby. Baby, come, come. Come here! 宝贝 过来… 滚过来!
[1:33:02] All right, baby, what do we got? 这是什么
[1:33:07] What the… 搞什么
[1:33:17] Subjects exiting. 目标正离开
[1:33:19] Williams, get the hell out of there. 威廉姆斯 快出去
[1:33:22] This bitch is gonna blow! Go, go, go! Move! 这地方要爆炸了
[1:33:23] Go! Go! Go! 快 快走!
[1:33:43] Come on! Go! 快点 快
[1:33:50] Move! Move! Move! 快 快跑
[1:33:55] Move! Move! 快冲
[1:34:13] – What the hell is happening? – I blew up the building. -怎么回事 -我把大楼炸掉了
[1:34:15] – Why? – Because you made a phone call! -为什么 -就因为你打了个电话
[1:34:27] Tell him to pull over! 叫他停车
[1:34:28] Pull the vehicle over now! 马上停车
[1:34:35] Pull over now! 快停车
[1:34:53] Pump action! 上膛
[1:35:13] Gosh damn! 可恶
[1:35:19] Fuel line must be broken. 油管一定断了
[1:35:22] Get it out! Get it out! Goddam! 快灭火
[1:35:24] Stop the car 停车
[1:35:34] Where’s the disk? 磁碟片呢
[1:35:37] No! Shit! 该死
[1:35:40] Look, is there any way to save it? 救得了吗
[1:35:41] Ah, that’s ruined. 全毁了
[1:35:43] What do we do? 怎么办
[1:35:44] I’m leaving. 我要走了
[1:35:45] Subjects heading west across the coal fields. 目标往西前进
[1:35:47] What do you mean you’re leaving? 你要一走了之?
[1:35:48] The disk is gone. We got nothing. It’s over. 没有磁碟片就没戏唱
[1:36:04] We have control. Put down your weapons. 把枪放下
[1:36:14] You think I wanted that disk? You think I wanted that idiot to put that goddam thing in my… 我根本就不想要拿到磁片
[1:36:18] Who gives a fuck what you wanted? 我不管你想什么
[1:36:21] Since you’ve shown up, Rachel’s dead and the NSA’s onto me. 你把蕾切尔害死 害我被追杀
[1:36:27] Onto you? What do you mean onto you? 你被追杀? 什么意思
[1:36:29] Onto you about what, Brill? 追你干什么
[1:36:31] You’re not the target. I am. 你不是目标 我才是
[1:36:45] This time we got him. We got him. He’s right in front of us. 看到了 他就在前面
[1:36:50] Come on, come on. 加油 快跑
[1:36:54] We got him. He’s got nowhere to go. We got him. 他逃不了 逮到他了
[1:37:08] Air One to ground, they’re somewhere between the trains. 他们在列车中间
[1:37:12] Get the fuck away from me. 滚远一点
[1:37:18] We’re coming back around. 我们要绕回去
[1:37:20] You’re blowing my whole life. 你毁了我的生活
[1:37:22] What life? 什么生活
[1:37:23] You live in a fucking jar so the world can’t touch you. 你只会作茧自缚 离群索居
[1:37:26] And Rachel… You didn’t give a shit about Rachel! 你才不关心蕾切尔
[1:37:28] Just some package under seat number 32 to you. 你只关心她带来的生意
[1:37:33] – Come on! – Do you have a problem? -揍我呀 -你有毛病吗
[1:37:35] Do it! Go on! Do it! 动手呀 开枪
[1:37:39] I’m all you’ve got! And you’re all I’ve got. 我只有你 你也只有我
[1:37:50] Got ’em. Heading west towards the freeway. 他们往西走向公路
[1:38:03] – Get out of the fucking car- Get out! – All right. -给我下车 -依你
[1:38:06] Come on. Get out. Move. 下车
[1:38:08] Don’t do this to me. Come on. 别这样
[1:38:09] Tell your story walking. 乖乖走路吧
[1:38:11] Hey, wait a minute. Don’t… Oh, for God’s sakes… 等一下 别这样
[1:38:14] Thanks for your help back at the train. 谢谢你救我一命
[1:38:15] Wait a minute. Oh, for Jesus… 等等 我的个主啊
[1:38:21] Air One to ground, I think we lost them. 我们追丢了
[1:38:23] They’re somewhere beneath the overpass. 他们在桥下
[1:38:34] Well, you certainly carjacked a really nice car. 你抢到一辆好车
[1:38:38] This is a piece of shit. What are you talking about? 这算什么好车 没见过好车?
[1:38:43] I need sugar, you know. I’m-I’m getting cranky. 我缺乏血糖会很急躁
[1:38:46] Getting? 那还用说
[1:38:48] I’m hypoglycaemic. Uh, my body can’t metabolize the sugar, so… 我有低血糖症 无法新陈代谢
[1:38:52] So you’re a real, you know, pain in the ass when you don’t eat. 你没吃东西就变浑蛋?
[1:38:55] Basically. 基本上来说
[1:38:57] Yeah. Right. 没错
[1:39:00] We should eat then. 那就去吃东西
[1:39:01] Let’s do that. 好吧
[1:39:04] His real name is Edward Lyle. 他的真名是艾德华莱尔
[1:39:05] Graduated from Drexel University. Enlisted in the army, 1953. 德卓大学毕业 53年从军
[1:39:09] Rapid promotion, excelled at intelligence and communications. 在情报和通讯方面表现优异
[1:39:12] Joined NSA in ’65. 65年加入国安局
[1:39:15] Of course. 当然了
[1:39:17] He was in the agency till 1980, when he vanished and went underground. 80年潜入地下消失无踪
[1:39:20] Hasn’t been seen since. 从此再未露面
[1:39:21] That’s a long time. 很久以前的事
[1:39:23] Lots of black bags, lots of deleteds. 执行过很多机密的行动
[1:39:26] He’s familiar with explosives, obviously. 他也是爆破高手
[1:39:29] His last assignment, he went into Iran, late ’78, after the Shah. 最后的任务是78年在伊朗
[1:39:33] – This is our problem. – This man. -这就是我们的问题 -就是这个人
[1:39:39] So, we were helping the secret police supply weapons… 我们当时给阿富汗叛军提供武器
[1:39:44] to the Afghani rebels fighting the Soviets. 跟俄国人打仗
[1:39:46] My partner and I were on the eastern border monitoring Soviet military transmissions. 我和搭档负责监听俄军通讯
[1:39:50] It was kind of fun, actually. I liked the Iranians. 其实很好玩 我喜欢伊朗人
[1:39:54] But back in Tehran, the hard-liners seized the embassy… 强硬派占领德黑兰的美国使馆
[1:39:57] and overnight, the whole country changed. 一夜之间政权转移
[1:40:00] People we’d been working with, they turned on us. I got out. 伊朗政府马上翻脸 我逃出来
[1:40:04] My partner didn’t. 我的搭档没能逃走
[1:40:06] By the time I got home, 等我回到家里时
[1:40:07] the whole mission had become a press disaster waiting to happen. 这项任务已经成为外交上的污点
[1:40:10] Aiding and abetting the new enemy. 我们等于协助新的敌人
[1:40:13] The agency conveniently forgot I existed. 国安局忘了我的存在
[1:40:17] I don’t blame them. 我并不怪他们
[1:40:20] It’s what they had to do. 他们必须这么做
[1:40:22] I loved the agency. 我热爱国安局
[1:40:25] I loved the work. I loved the people. 我热爱这份工作和同事
[1:40:29] It was my whole life. 那是我的生命
[1:40:32] Your partner was Rachel’s father. 你的搭档便是蕾切尔的父亲
[1:40:35] Yeah. The idea was… 没错 我们说好了
[1:40:39] The idea always was that if one of us got out, 我们的默契是 不论谁逃走
[1:40:41] he’d take care of the other’s family. 就要照顾对方的家人
[1:40:44] Rachel was all he had, so she became my promise to him. 我答应他要把蕾切尔照顾好
[1:40:48] Here you go, hon. 给您
[1:40:50] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:40:55] Maybe we can still keep that promise in a way. 也许还能完成你的承诺
[1:40:58] You’re a threat now, just like I was. 你跟我一样成为威胁
[1:41:01] Threat to whom? To them? 对他们是威胁?
[1:41:03] To your family, to your friends, 你的家庭 你的朋友
[1:41:05] everyone you know, everyone you meet. 对你周遭的每一个人
[1:41:07] That’s why I went away and didn’t come back. 所以我才躲起来
[1:41:10] You gotta go away, Robert. 你也得消失
[1:41:11] No, I don’t think so. This is my life. 不 这是我的生活
[1:41:14] I worked hard for it, and I want it back. 我要拿回以前的生活
[1:41:17] I grew up without a father. I know what that is. 我从小失去父亲
[1:41:19] And I will not allow my family to go through that. 不能让我的妻儿也受苦
[1:41:23] Mommy, I don’t wanna go home. 妈妈 我不想回家
[1:41:33] Wanna take a poke at me? 想打我一拳吗
[1:41:36] Come on. 尽管打
[1:41:37] I don’t hit senior citizens. 我不打老年人
[1:41:41] Oh, come here, Babe. Come on. Hey. 过来 宝贝
[1:41:44] Come up here. Come on. 过来
[1:41:46] You know, in guerilla warfare, you try to use your weaknesses as strengths. 打游击战你的弱点就是优势
[1:41:50] Such as? 比如说
[1:41:53] if they’re big and you’re small, 如果对手个头大 而你很瘦小
[1:41:55] then you’re mobile and they’re slow. 表示你较灵活 他们较笨拙
[1:41:59] You’re hidden and they’re exposed. 你在暗 他们在明
[1:42:01] You only fight battles you know you can win. 别打赢不了的仗
[1:42:04] That’s the way the Vietcong did it. 越共很清楚这点
[1:42:07] You capture the weapons and you use them against them the next time. 用对手的武器对付他们
[1:42:09] That way they’re supplying you. 等于他们提供武器给你
[1:42:11] You grow stronger as they grow weaker. 他们越弱 你就越强
[1:42:14] Hey, try these. 穿起来
[1:42:16] Can I have something else, please? 有别的吗
[1:42:17] Yeah. Here. 有
[1:42:19] N-Never mind. 算了
[1:42:22] That’s my best aloha shirt. 我最好的夏威夷衫
[1:42:24] Well, say “aloha” to it. 逊毙了
[1:42:35] – Steve, how you doing? – Howdy. -史提夫 你好吗 -你好
[1:42:37] Need some gear. 我要器材
[1:42:38] Help yourself. 自己拿
[1:42:39] – Say hi to Bill. – How you doing, Bill? -这是比尔 -你好比尔
[1:42:43] Steve, where’s the two gigahertz video transmitters? 史提夫 影像传送器呢
[1:42:46] Right behind you, second shelf. 你后面第二层
[1:42:48] Steve? I thought you said his name was Bill. 史提夫? 他不是比尔吗
[1:42:51] No. You’re Bill. 你才是比尔
[1:42:54] If I’m Bill, you’re going to have to let me know I’m Bill. 你得事先跟我说
[1:42:56] I just did. 我刚才说了
[1:42:57] The, uh, president has not committed himself… 总统还没有支持这项法案
[1:43:00] but he does recognize that we do need something in this area. 不过他一定会知道
[1:43:05] And I think he will come to see that this bill will, in the end… 这法案将使国家更安全
[1:43:07] provide the kind of security that this… 提供某种程度的安全
[1:43:11] What security? 什么安全
[1:43:12] The kind of security he’s gonna need. 他最需要的安全
[1:43:19] Ah, here we go. 来吧
[1:43:21] Modified cell phone interfaced with laptop computer. 改装手机和笔记电脑连线
[1:43:24] Creates an enormously powerful tool. 功能强大的工具
[1:43:26] What is that? 那是什么
[1:43:27] This is Congressman Albert’s home address and his cellular ESN. 艾议员的住址和手机频率
[1:43:32] Now, we reprogramme our phone… 现在把我们的手机重新编程
[1:43:35] with Congressman Albert’s ESN, 调到阿尔伯特议员的手机频率
[1:43:38] and you know what we got? 会有什么结果
[1:43:40] Hi, sweetie. We just landed. So, how are the kids? 我刚下机 孩子好吗
[1:43:43] Melissa has a fever. 玛莉莎在发烧
[1:43:44] She okay? 没事吧
[1:43:45] She’s fine. When will you have some time to talk? 没事 你几时再打来
[1:43:47] Uh, about 30, 40 minutes. 三十到四十分钟后
[1:43:48] I’ll be in suite 59, Lincoln Hotel. 我住林肯酒店 59号套房
[1:43:50] – I’ll call you when you get in. – You’re a dangerous man. -到了打给你 -你是危险人物
[1:44:16] Say something. 说话
[1:44:17] Excuse me? 什么
[1:44:18] Louder. 大声点
[1:44:19] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[1:44:20] That’s good. 很好
[1:44:24] – Won’t they look in there? – That’s the idea. -他们不会查吗 -我就是要他们查
[1:44:27] Great plan. 真是好点子
[1:44:30] I’ve been a law-abiding citizen my whole life. One day with you… 我一向奉公守法 跟你在一起
[1:44:33] I’m sh-shooting… and breaking… 就学会开枪 闯空门
[1:44:37] I have to go to the bathroom. 我要上厕所
[1:44:39] Rest well. 好好休息
[1:44:40] Thanks. Bye. 谢了 再见
[1:44:44] Good work, guys. 干得好
[1:45:04] We got him. 抓到他的把柄
[1:45:07] Yeah, go for it, Mr Congressman. 尽管享受吧 议员先生
[1:45:15] I think you’re too young to watch this part here. 你太幼齿不能看
[1:45:17] Yeah, so is she. 她也太幼齿了
[1:45:32] Yeah, hello. Could you send somebody up to my room, please? 派人到我的房间来
[1:45:35] Yes, this is Christa, the congressman’s aide. 我是议员助理克莉丝
[1:45:40] How the hell am I supposed to know what it is? 我怎么知道
[1:45:41] I’m just a congressman, for Christ’s sake. 我只是议员
[1:45:45] Security expert tells me… 专家说这是
[1:45:46] it’s like a-a PX-73 burst transmitter, whatever the hell that is… PX73型发送器 管它是什么
[1:45:50] except it’s-it’s much, much more sophisticated. 不过更先进复杂
[1:45:53] Of course I’m going to send it down, but that’s… That’s not the… 我会送给你看
[1:45:58] Because I want to know who in the hell put it there, Jim. 我要知道是谁放的
[1:46:12] Hi there. Hey. 你好
[1:46:14] Hola. Si? 什么事
[1:46:19] Electricity? Yes. 电路? 有
[1:46:33] You know, this is very irritating. 你很烦人
[1:46:35] Get one channel and stay with it. 想看什么就别乱转
[1:46:40] – Stop jumping… – We’re on TV! -别乱跳 -我们上电视了
[1:46:42] – I told you to stop jumping around. – We’re on TV! -我叫你别乱跳 -我们上电视了
[1:47:02] Okay, these are the ones they wanted us to find. 这是对方要我们找到的
[1:47:06] They’re all ours. We made ’em. 国安局的发送器
[1:47:09] Thomas, could I see you a second? 汤姆 来一下
[1:47:16] Look, there’s $140,000 here. I have no idea where it came from. 这十四万不晓得是哪儿来的
[1:47:21] – What are you talking about? An extra 140? – Yeah. -什么 多出十四万? -对
[1:47:25] Look, it’s right here. 在这儿
[1:47:27] Two separate $70,000 deposits on the same day. 同一天存进两笔七万元款项
[1:47:31] Yes, I see the deposits, thank you. 我看到了 谢谢
[1:47:33] – What I’m saying is I have no idea where they came from. – Tom. -我不知道是哪儿来的 -汤姆
[1:47:36] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[1:47:38] That was Shaffer. He wants to see all department heads at 08:00. 局长来电 他要在8点钟见所有主管
[1:47:43] You’re going in on Sunday. 礼拜天要上班?
[1:47:46] That’s just great. 太好了
[1:47:47] Emily. 爱蜜莉
[1:47:50] This is your separate account. I have no idea… 这是你的帐户 与我无关
[1:47:52] By the way, who is Christa? 对了 谁是克莉丝?
[1:47:58] “Eternally yours”? 你的挚爱
[1:48:03] I want the entire history of this device, from birth to abortion, 我要知道这项装置的一切
[1:48:07] on my desk in two hours. 两小时后放在我桌上
[1:48:11] I want the name of the tech who made it. 我要知道是谁制造的
[1:48:17] I want to know who authorized its use… 我要知道是谁批准使用它
[1:48:20] who checked it out from inventory… 谁从仓库拿出来
[1:48:23] and for what purpose. 有什么用途?
[1:48:29] Most important, 最重要的是
[1:48:30] how on God’s green earth it got into Congressman Albert’s hotel room. 它怎么会装在艾议员的房间?
[1:48:36] Listen, people, everyone here knows where this is going. 大家都知道事态严重
[1:48:38] Now, if this was a legit op… 如果这是合法行动
[1:48:47] If this was a legit op… 如果是合法的
[1:48:49] and I can’t possibly see how it could be, then so be it. 虽然不太可能 那就算了
[1:48:55] But if this was somebody’s unilateral wet dream… 如果是有人擅自行动
[1:49:00] then that somebody is going to prison. 他就会坐大牢
[1:49:05] It’s him. 是他
[1:49:10] Yes? 喂
[1:49:11] Thomas Reynolds? 汤姆逊·雷诺兹吗
[1:49:13] Who is this? 你是谁
[1:49:14] I have that environmental study you’ve been looking for. 我有你要的自然生态录影带
[1:49:19] Can we discuss this in person? 我们能见面吗
[1:49:20] Be at the corner of Iowa and Third at 3:00. 三点到爱荷华街口碰面
[1:49:23] I’ll be there at 4:00. 我四点整到
[1:49:28] We have to get a confession out of this guy, we have to… 我们得逼他认罪
[1:49:30] get it on tape, and we have to get it fast, okay? 然后尽快录下来
[1:49:36] Oh, you shouldn’t have. This thing must’ve cost 12, 13 bucks easy. 你太客气了 一定花了你十二块
[1:49:40] Now, they expect me to be wired, all right? 他们知道我会戴窃听器
[1:49:43] So what they’ll do is they’ll sweep me. 所以会搜我身
[1:49:45] But once they’re done, I’m gonna give you the signal… 一旦搜完身
[1:49:48] and, uh, you turn the mike on. 我就打信号叫你打开麦克风
[1:49:51] What’s the signal? 什么信号
[1:49:52] Signal is putting, uh, gum in my mouth. 把口香糖放进嘴里
[1:49:55] So after the signal, you turn the mike on. T-Turn it on now. 看到信号就打开麦克风
[1:49:57] Let’s try it. 现在试试看
[1:50:00] Okay, off. Off. 关掉
[1:50:02] Good. Now, to be safe, they’ll also try… 不错 为了安全起见
[1:50:04] to scan all the frequencies to try to track you down. 他们会扫描附近的频率
[1:50:08] Now, if these guys are good, and they’re probably very good, 这些人的道行一定很高
[1:50:11] in a location like this they’ll have you in five, six minutes. 五 六分钟就能找到你
[1:50:14] So let’s say in four minutes time, after you turn that tape on… 你录了四分钟以后
[1:50:18] regardless of what’s happening, you get out that door. 无论如何都要离开
[1:50:21] – Now, you got that? – No. -懂吗 -不懂
[1:50:39] Record. On-off. 录音 开关
[1:50:43] All right, let the games begin. 游戏开始了
[1:50:47] Hey there. 你好
[1:50:51] Edward Lyle. 艾德华·莱尔
[1:50:53] Policeman. 你扮成警察
[1:50:55] Very clever. 很聪明
[1:50:57] Why don’t you call your friends over. 叫你的朋友过来
[1:50:59] Pratt. 普洛
[1:51:07] Step towards the fence for me. This won’t take a second. 请过来 一下就好
[1:51:16] He’s clear, sir. 没问题
[1:51:19] So, do you have the tape? 你有那卷录影带?
[1:51:22] Yes, I have. 没错
[1:51:23] Here? 在身上?
[1:51:26] – No. – Then what is there to talk about? -不在 -那有什么好谈的?
[1:51:29] Money. 钱
[1:51:30] Money? 钱
[1:51:30] I was wondering why I hadn’t seen it on CNN. 怪不得你没交给CNN
[1:51:33] Have you looked at the tape? 你看过吗
[1:51:37] What’s on it? 上面有什么
[1:51:38] Your ugly-ass face is on it. 你的丑样子
[1:51:41] It shows the death of Congressman Hamersly. 上面有飞利浦议员遇害经过
[1:51:44] The needle behind the ear. 他耳后的针筒
[1:51:46] Three faces, readily identifiable. 还有三张清楚的脸孔
[1:51:49] How much you want for it? 你要多少钱
[1:51:50] 1.8 million dollars. 180万
[1:51:52] What? 什么
[1:51:53] And my file cleared. I want my life back. 注销我的污点 恢复我的生活
[1:51:56] My 1980 salary with cost-of-living increases for the past 18 years. 从80年起18年来的薪水
[1:52:00] – Plus interest. – Oh, shit. -加上利息 -可恶
[1:52:01] Plus the retirement package for executive level E-16. 加上退休金是185万
[1:52:04] Comes to 1.85. I rounded it down. 我减成整数
[1:52:07] And for this, I get the tape and, uh, Mr Dean. 我能得到录影带和迪恩先生?
[1:52:10] Actually, it’s Dean that has the tape. 带子在他手上
[1:52:12] Aw, shit. 该死
[1:52:13] So what does he want? 他要什么
[1:52:14] He wants to know why you killed the girl. 你为什么杀死那女孩
[1:52:17] What girl you talking about? 什么女孩
[1:52:18] I tried to explain it to him, but I couldn’t figure it out myself. 我自己也想不通
[1:52:21] You’re getting self-righteous on me? 别自命清高
[1:52:23] Because I’ve seen your file. 我看过你的档案
[1:52:25] Not exactly a beacon of light. 你并不算是圣人
[1:52:26] Yeah, I agree. 没错
[1:52:28] It’s just that… You kill Hamersly, okay. 只是… 你杀死飞利浦议员自有原因
[1:52:31] I wouldn’t have, but I understand the argument. 我不过问 那是政见不同
[1:52:33] But why the girl? 为何杀死那女孩
[1:52:35] Just to get to some schmuck who barely knows you’re after him? 为了害一个搞不清状况的呆瓜
[1:52:38] Schmuck? 呆瓜
[1:52:38] We never had to deal with domestic. With us, it was always war. 我们只打外敌 不对付国民
[1:52:41] You won the war. 你们打了胜仗
[1:52:43] Now we’re fighting the peace. It’s a lot more volatile. 现在是为和平而战
[1:52:45] Does he take this long doing everything? 他都这么罗唆吗
[1:52:48] Now we’ve got ten million crackpots out there 美国有几百万个疯子
[1:52:51] with sniper scopes, saran gas and C-4. 武器是步枪 毒气和炸弹
[1:52:53] Ten-year-olds go on the Net, 十岁小孩都能通过网路
[1:52:55] downloading encryption we can barely break, not to mention… 窃取国家机密 更不用说
[1:52:58] – Aw, shit. – instructions on how to make a low-yield nuclear device. -糟了 -学会如何制造核弹了
[1:53:01] Privacy’s been dead for 30 years because we can’t risk it. 政府为了安全必须侵犯隐私权
[1:53:04] The only privacy that’s left is the inside of your head, 只有思想才有隐私可言
[1:53:07] and maybe that’s enough. 也许那就足够了
[1:53:08] Come on. Get him to say something. 逼他认罪
[1:53:10] We’ve located subject. Keep him talking. 找到目标 继续说
[1:53:12] You think we’re the enemy of democracy, you and I? 你认为我们是民主之敌?
[1:53:14] I think we’re democracy’s last hope. 我们是民主的希望
[1:53:17] There’s always going to be power. You shouldn’t be there, Robert, -最后都归结到权力上 -罗伯特 你应该已经走了
[1:53:18] but if you are, get out. 要是你还在 快走
[1:53:21] They’re onto us. Get out and follow procedure. 他们找到我们 赶快离开
[1:53:26] Get out now, Robert. Get out! 快走吧 快走
[1:53:45] You gonna shoot a policeman on the street? You wouldn’t get a block. 你当街射杀警察 绝对逃不了
[1:53:48] Get in. 上车
[1:53:55] – Yeah? – Tom? -喂? -汤姆?
[1:53:56] Emily, what is it? 什么事
[1:53:57] Tom, our Visa card’s been cancelled. I tried to use… 信用卡被取消了
[1:53:59] Did you try the American Express? 那就用美国运通卡
[1:54:01] Yeah, I tried that, too, and it’s not… 我也试过
[1:54:02] Look, I-I-I can’t deal with this right now. 现在别烦我
[1:54:04] – I’ll call you back. – Tom, listen, I… No, Tom… -待会再说 -汤姆 听着 我…
[1:54:06] Credit cards not working, huh? 信用卡无效了?
[1:54:08] Yeah, that can be a real pain in the ass, can’t it? 真的是挺麻烦的
[1:54:20] Come in. 进来
[1:54:26] – Asshole. – Great plan. -笨蛋 -你的馊主意
[1:54:35] Tell him to give me the tape. 叫他把带子交出来
[1:54:40] – What guarantees do we have if… – None. -我们有什么保证 -没有
[1:54:44] None? 没有?
[1:54:46] Does everybody here know that you killed 大家都知道你杀死
[1:54:48] Phil Hamersly and Rachel Banks? 飞利浦议员和蕾切尔·班克丝吗
[1:54:50] This guy is going down, 这家伙已经没戏了
[1:54:52] and he’s going to take all of you with him. 他会把你们都拖下水
[1:54:53] Trust me on this. 相信我
[1:54:56] Amah- Goddam- Oh, you son of a bitch! You… 该死 你这浑蛋
[1:54:59] Rachel Banks is not the issue. 蕾切尔·班克丝只是牺牲品
[1:55:01] – Oh, you bastard- – Hamersly is the issue. He was killed for a purpose. -你个混蛋 -飞利浦议员才该死
[1:55:03] Now, where’s the tape? 录影带呢
[1:55:08] Where’s the tape? 录影带在哪里
[1:55:13] – Tom- – All right. All right. 汤姆!
[1:55:15] All right. All right. I’ll-I’ll give it to you. 好吧 我给你
[1:55:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:55:19] What are you doing, you moron? 你在干嘛 蠢蛋
[1:55:20] That’s our only leverage! 那是我们唯一的筹码
[1:55:22] – For Christ’s sake. – I’m the moron? Me? -怎么这么蠢 -我是蠢蛋? 我?
[1:55:26] – No, you’re the moron! – Where is it? -你才是蠢蛋 -录影带在哪
[1:55:28] – Washington and Fourth. – Washington and Fourth. 华盛顿和第四街口
[1:55:39] That’s my blender. 我的果汁机
[1:55:40] So? 那又怎样
[1:55:42] Fourth and Washington. 华盛顿和第四街口
[1:55:51] Where is it? 在哪里
[1:55:52] The restaurant. 那家餐馆
[1:55:54] 11169 Fourth Street. Stand by to enter. 第四街169号 准备进去
[1:56:08] Wait a second. 等一下
[1:56:12] See if you can get the plate on that van. 看到车牌吗
[1:56:15] TS18785 T-S-1-8-7-8-5.
[1:56:18] You go in with Pratt and bring it out. 你跟普洛去拿
[1:56:21] I don’t think so. 不行
[1:56:25] Oh, you don’t think so? 是吗
[1:56:26] If I go in there and I bring that tape out… 我把带子拿出来
[1:56:29] I’m a dead man. 就死定了
[1:56:31] We go together, you and me. And you view the tape, you sign off on it. 我们一起进去 你确定是真的
[1:56:34] They let Brill go, and you take the tape home. 放走毕瑞 拿带子走人
[1:56:36] Everyone has a Merry Christmas. 大家好好过圣诞
[1:56:39] What assurances do I have that you haven’t copied that tape? 我怎么知道你没有拷贝
[1:56:43] You think I want copies? 你觉得我想要拷贝?
[1:56:45] That tape has been the bane of my existence. 这卷带子就是灾星
[1:56:47] I wish the one that we have was at the bottom of the Chesapeake. 我希望赶快结束
[1:56:50] I wanna go home. 我只想回家
[1:56:59] – Give me a piece. – Yes, sir. -给我一把枪 -给您
[1:57:04] All right, you and me. 好吧 你和我
[1:57:08] And Pratt and Bingham. 普洛和比翰
[1:57:12] Fiedler, get one of those little cameras on Bingham. 斐德 替比翰装针孔摄影机
[1:57:22] Guess what. It’s a government vehicle. 猜怎么着? 那是政府用车
[1:57:25] Shit 该死
[1:57:26] I’m going in cold. If I need you, Hicks will call it. 我要进去 有必要席克会下令
[1:57:34] You guys got some food or something in here? 这里有吃的吗
[1:57:36] Oh, behind you. 你后面
[1:57:49] You’re either incredibly smart or incredibly stupid. 你不是天才 就是个白痴
[1:57:54] We’ll see in a minute. 你等着瞧
[1:57:56] Watch out for the FBI. 小心FBI的人
[1:58:06] I’ll be back to get my blender. 我会回来拿果汁机
[1:58:07] Yeah, I’ll have it gift-wrapped. 我会帮你包装好
[1:58:14] It’s your show. 该你上场了
[1:58:16] Isn’t that the guy that was here last time? 这就是上次来的那个家伙?
[1:58:18] – That labour lawyer? – You’re right. -那个劳工律师 -没错
[1:58:29] No, no. Thank you. 不用 谢谢
[1:58:30] You guys like the food? 好吃吗
[1:58:32] Yeah. It’s good food. 很好吃
[1:58:33] It’s good food, huh? I made it. 是我做的
[1:58:35] – Yeah, yeah. – Yeah, yeah, sure you made it. 是吗 是吗 当然是你”做”的
[1:58:38] – Come on. Eat your food. – I’m eating. -吃吧 -在吃
[1:58:40] Boss. Black guy’s back with a couple creeps. 老大 黑鬼跟一群人来了
[1:58:42] Yeah, sh-show him in. 带他进来
[1:58:51] Hey, how you doing? 你好吗
[1:58:54] What’s this, the FBI? 他们是FBI?
[1:58:57] No, sir, Mr Pintero. This is the gentleman you wanted to meet. 不是 他是你找的人
[1:59:00] Oh, that’s him? 就是他
[1:59:02] Yep, that’s him. 没错
[1:59:03] So you made the tape? 带子是你拍的?
[1:59:05] What? 什么
[1:59:06] Did you make the videotape? 录影带是不是你拍的?
[1:59:10] Look, look. He wants it back. 他要拿回去
[1:59:13] Really? 是吗
[1:59:15] I don’t give a shit what he wants. 我才不鸟他
[1:59:19] Could we have some privacy, please? 我们私下谈谈好吗
[1:59:23] Yeah, maybe we should. 好吧
[1:59:26] Maria, get the kids out of here. 把孩子带走
[1:59:28] Come on, boys. 走吧 孩子们
[1:59:31] Get ’em out of here. 带下去
[1:59:32] Go on. 快点
[1:59:34] Maria, come on! Get ’em out! Come on! 玛莉亚 快 带他们出去 快点
[1:59:35] Uncle Paulie will take you to the zoo later. 待会带你们去动物园
[1:59:41] Ooh, ooh, Hicks. 席克
[1:59:42] What the hell’s the matter with him? 怎么了
[1:59:44] No, no, no, no. Not on the equipment. We gotta get him… Okay. 别乱吐 带他下车
[1:59:56] Check this out. Come here. 你们看
[1:59:59] Tony, they just pulled a guy out of the van. 他们把一个人带下车
[2:00:02] He’s puking and bleeding all over himself. 他全身是血 还在吐
[2:00:08] Shit. It’s a city cop. 他是警察
[2:00:12] Hey, Babe. Come on. Come on. 宝贝 过来
[2:00:16] Oh, yeah. Okay. 来 没事
[2:00:18] Now, he’s your friend. You persuade him to give us the tape. 叫你朋友交出带子
[2:00:20] Hey, look. 给我听好
[2:00:22] Number one, he’s not my friend. 第一 他不是我朋友
[2:00:25] And number two, it’s not his tape. 第二 那不是他的带子
[2:00:28] Whose is it? 那是谁的
[2:00:29] It’s mine, okay? It’s mine. I bought it. 是我的 我买下来的
[2:00:32] You sold it to him? 你卖给他?
[2:00:38] Now, you listen to me. 你给我听好
[2:00:43] Who are you? What the fuck you trying to do to me? 你是谁? 你要什么
[2:00:46] Oh, this looks bad. 情况不妙
[2:00:48] I’m with the federal government. 我替联邦政府做事
[2:00:49] Oh, the federal government made a videotape? 带子是联邦政府拍的?
[2:00:52] You guys oughta get in there. 你们最好进去
[2:00:53] Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Listen. 慢着 慢着
[2:00:55] Now, we can go get a warrant and come back with the FBI, 我们会带搜查令来
[2:00:58] take anything we want, arrest anybody that we want… 把你们都抓起来
[2:01:00] just give the man the videotape. 把带子给他
[2:01:01] Hey, only one gonna get arrested here is you, for felonious cocksucking… 你这拍马屁的臭小子
[2:01:05] with an attempt to swallow the evidence, so shut your mouth. 才会被抓 给我闭嘴
[2:01:07] And you, get the fuck out of here. 你给我滚出去
[2:01:09] Go get your warrant. And until then, get out of my joint. 没有搜查令就快滚
[2:01:12] Come on. You gotta get in there! God, there are gonna be dead bodies all over the… 你们不进去就会死伤惨重
[2:01:15] – Shut up- – Get in there- Get in there- Come on. -闭嘴 -快进去 快
[2:01:18] – Shit, forget it. Come on. Let’s go. Let’s go. – Okay. -别管他了 走吧 快进去 -走
[2:01:20] This is it, This is it! Krug, take the rear. Jamie, you’re with us. 听我指挥 古格走后门 杰米和我们一起
[2:01:23] Jones, you’re on the side entrance. 琼斯走侧门
[2:01:26] So what are we waiting for? Come on. Let’s go! 还等什么 行动吧
[2:01:28] No. Tony says we wait until they show up. We wait. 上头说要等待支援
[2:01:30] Put the guns away. 把枪放下
[2:01:32] You put your guns away. 你把枪放下
[2:01:33] Put it away. 把枪放下
[2:01:35] Put it away. 快放下
[2:01:41] Put it away. Put it away. 快放下
[2:01:48] All right, I’m putting it away. 好 我放下来
[2:01:56] Now, what will it take for us to get that videotape? 我几时才能拿到带子?
[2:01:59] The end of the world. 等到世界末日
[2:02:04] Let’s go. We’re leaving. 我们走吧 把枪放下
[2:02:06] Put the guns down now. 把枪放下
[2:02:07] – Everybody, drop your weapons- – No! -全部把枪丢掉 别开枪!
[2:02:42] Go! Go! Go! Out of the way! Out of the way! 快 快 让路 让路
[2:02:52] Get your hands up. 举起手来
[2:02:53] You get your hands up! Drop the gun! 你把手举起来 扔掉枪
[2:02:55] On your knees. 跪下
[2:02:56] Easy-Easy-Easy with this guy. He’s not one of them. 别紧张 他不是坏人
[2:02:58] Easy, easy. Get up. Get up. Get up. Come on. 慢点 站起来
[2:03:01] All right. Let’s get this place cleaned up. 清理这地方吧
[2:03:03] Not too stupid after all. 你还不算笨嘛
[2:03:05] Let’s go. Let’s move it. Come on. 跟我走 别停下 快点
[2:03:11] We need some paramedics in here. We have 13 bodies in here. Let’s go. 这里需要医护人员 地上有13个人
[2:03:26] All right, listen up. Get some IDs on these guys. Let’s get these guns out of here. 辨认这些人的身份 把枪收走
[2:04:01] This guy is going down. He’s going to take all of you with him. 这个人要垮台了 他会把你们都拖下水
[2:04:04] Goddam! 该死
[2:04:05] Rachel Banks is not the issue. 蕾切尔·班克丝只是牺牲品
[2:04:07] Hamersly is the issue. He was killed for a purpose. 飞利浦议员才该死
[2:04:11] Now, where’s the tape? 带子呢
[2:04:15] – Why did you record it? – Okay, uh… -为什么要录音? -是这样
[2:04:18] first of all, we were there for technical support. 我们只是技术人员
[2:04:21] And, uh, we had no idea… 不清楚状况
[2:04:23] Do they know that Reynolds is dead? 他们知道雷诺死了?
[2:04:25] – Yeah. – They know all that? -知道 -他们全都知道?
[2:04:26] – Right, but they’re still stalling. – They’re still stalling. -没错 他们在拖时间 -都在拖时间
[2:04:29] – A tape. – A tape of it. -没错 -是我们录的
[2:04:32] What did you think was going on? 你以为是怎么回事
[2:04:33] Oh, I thought it was an STO. 我以为是STO
[2:04:35] STO? 什么STO
[2:04:36] Standard Training Op. 例行训练行动
[2:04:42] Congressman- Rhonda Overby, CNN. 议员先生 CNN记者
[2:04:44] Does this mean the privacy bill is dead, Congressman? 隐私权法案是否将无疾而终?
[2:04:46] Uh, in its current form, yes, 目前来说是的
[2:04:48] but the issue is still very much alive, I can assure you… 但问题仍然存在
[2:04:51] unless, of course, no one worries about national security any more. 除非没有人关心国家安全
[2:05:03] We knew that we had to monitor our enemies. 我们必须监控敌人的行动
[2:05:07] We also have come to realize that we need… 同时 我们也必须监控
[2:05:09] to monitor the people who are monitoring them. 负责情报工作的单位
[2:05:12] Well, who’s going to monitor the monitors of the monitors? 谁来监控幕后的主事者呢
[2:05:16] I wouldn’t mind doing a little, uh, monitoring myself. 我倒是也想来监控一下
[2:05:19] Mmm. Yeah, and you got lots and lots of monitoring to do. 我们俩可以彼此监控一下
[2:05:24] Are you guys talking about sex? 你们在谈论性吗
[2:05:27] Boy! 小鬼
[2:05:28] Oh, no. It’s time for dinner. 该吃饭了
[2:05:29] Get in there and eat your dinner. 乖乖吃饭
[2:05:31] No more hanging with Dylan. 不准跟狄伦鬼混
[2:06:07] Brill, you are one sick man. 毕瑞 你很变态
[2:06:13] Yeah, me too. 我也是
[2:06:18] Ooh, you’re gonna need to get a tan on those things. 你的腿得晒黑一点
[2:06:26] Congressman Sam Albert, how do we draw the line… draw the line… 议员先生 你该怎么区分
[2:06:29] between protection of national security… 为了保护国家安全
[2:06:32] obviously the government’s need to obtain intelligence data… 取得情报的需要
[2:06:35] and the protection of civil liberties, 以及保护人民自由
[2:06:37] particularly the sanctity of my home? 尤其是个人隐私权呢
[2:06:40] You’ve got no right to come into my home. 因为政府无权侵犯我的家
1998年

文章导航

Previous Post: National Treasure Book of Secrets(国家的宝藏2)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: state of play(国家要案)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号