英文名称:Coyote Lake
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:58] | – Mami? – Hmm? | -妈咪 -怎么了 |
[02:00] | You’re not cooking for an entire army. Come sit with us. | 你又不是给一支部队做饭 坐下来吃吧 |
[02:04] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[02:07] | It’s an old habit. | 这是我的老习惯了 |
[02:09] | When my husband was alive, | 当我丈夫还在世的时候 |
[02:11] | he had a cattle farm right across the lake, | 他在湖对面有个养牛场 |
[02:14] | on the Mexico side of the border. | 在墨西哥一侧的边境内 |
[02:16] | I would cook… | 我会 |
[02:18] | lunch and dinner… | 给他和他的工人们 |
[02:20] | for him and his workers. | 做午饭和晚饭 |
[02:22] | It was like an army. | 就像在部队一样 |
[02:26] | You still have that cattle farm? | 你还拥有那片养牛场吗 |
[02:29] | No. | 没有了 |
[02:30] | I’m sure your life is much more exciting. | 我觉得你的生活肯定刺激得多 |
[02:35] | Exciting, yes. Though… | 刺激 没错 不过 |
[02:37] | most times I wish it were boring. | 大部分时间我都希望生活平淡些 |
[02:41] | Why would you say that? | 此话怎讲 |
[02:43] | I would love to have an exciting life. | 我挺想过一份刺激的生活 |
[02:46] | Sometimes the excitement can be a good thing. | 有时刺激是好事 |
[02:48] | But too much excitement… | 但太过刺激 |
[02:51] | there are variables. | 会产生很多异数 |
[02:54] | Variables? Like… like what? | 异数 比如呢 |
[02:58] | There are many ungrateful people in my line of work. | 我工作中会遇到很多不知感恩的人 |
[03:01] | What type of work do you do? | 你做什么工作 |
[03:03] | I’m like a… | 我差不多是个 |
[03:06] | tour guide. | 导游 |
[03:07] | That’s weird! | 那就奇怪了 |
[03:09] | I mean, they signed up for the tour, right? | 他们是自己要报名参加旅游的 对吧 |
[03:12] | That’s what I say. I always warn them | 可不就是吗 我经常提醒他们 |
[03:13] | what type of trip they’re signing up for. | 参加的是什么样的旅游 |
[03:15] | But still they complain, | 但他们还是要到处抱怨 |
[03:17] | want to turn around, go home… | 希望打道回府 |
[03:19] | They should go home. | 他们应该自己回家去 |
[03:21] | Don’t spoil the trip for everyone else. | 别搅了其他人的旅游 |
[03:23] | I wish it were that easy. | 要是那么简单就好了 |
[03:26] | So what do you do with them? | 那你怎么应付这些人 |
[03:27] | Mija, please. | 丫头 拜托 |
[03:30] | Let him enjoy his food. Hmm? | 让他好好吃饭 行吗 |
[03:34] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:36] | I just… | 我就是 |
[03:39] | I wanna travel… | 我想去旅游 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:622个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:64个,六级词汇:27个,GRE词汇:26个,托福词汇:46个,考研词汇:75个,专四词汇:59个,专八词汇:5个, 所有生词标注共:114个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:41] | I would love to be tourist. | 我想当个游客 |
[03:43] | I’m saving money to go somewhere. | 我在存钱去旅游 |
[03:48] | I was just like you when I was younger. | 我年轻的时候就跟你一样 |
[03:50] | But take it from me… | 但作为过来人说一句 |
[03:53] | when you spend many years travelling from place to place… | 当你到处游山玩水许多年后 |
[03:56] | you grow to miss your home. | 你就会渐渐开始想念家乡 |
[04:02] | Can we offer you anything else? | 还需要我们上点什么吗 |
[04:04] | How about some coffee? | 来点咖啡如何 |
[04:06] | That sounds wonderful. | 听起来不错 |
[04:28] | It’s taking forever. | 太慢了 |
[04:31] | Be patient, hija. | 耐心点 |
[04:37] | Do you like sugar in your coffee? | 你咖啡里要放糖吗 |
[04:47] | Mami? | 妈咪 |
[05:41] | – Mami. – Hmm? | -妈咪 -怎么了 |
[05:42] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[05:44] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[05:46] | Is he worth it? | 他值吗 |
[05:50] | Yes. | 值得 |
[05:51] | Very good, Ester. | 非常好 艾斯特 |
[06:00] | – Where’s Dirk, Mama? – I don’t know. | -妈妈 德克在哪 -不知道 |
[06:03] | You know how he can be. | 你知道他那个人的 |
[06:06] | – I’m gonna go find him. – No, no, no… | -我要去找他 -不不不 |
[06:09] | Let’s wait until darker. | 我们等到天暗下来再弄吧 |
[06:12] | What if he wakes up? | 他要是醒了怎么办 |
[06:14] | He will not. He drank the entire glass. | 不会醒的 他喝了一整杯 |
[06:24] | Basket is ready. | 篮子准备好了 |
[08:24] | See? A peaceful death. | 看见没 死得多安详 |
[13:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:42] | What do you want, Dirk? | 你想要什么 德克 |
[13:46] | Stop staring at me, you freak. | 别盯着我 你这怪胎 |
[13:57] | Wait! | 等等 |
[13:59] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[14:06] | Wait! Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[14:10] | I have food for you. | 我给你们带了食物 |
[14:20] | Uh, uh– please, take it. | 吃吧 |
[14:24] | Take it. | 吃吧 |
[14:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:43] | Sit down, mija. | 坐下 丫头 |
[14:56] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[14:59] | You gave them food? | 你给了他们食物吗 |
[15:05] | I’m not mad at you. | 我没有在生你的气 |
[15:08] | Why couldn’t they stay here? | 他们为什么不能待在这里 |
[15:11] | You know… | 你知道的 |
[15:14] | they didn’t have enough money to make them worth it. | 他们的钱不多 不够待在这里 |
[15:17] | And probably, they don’t deserve it. | 可能他们也不值得我们”特殊待遇” |
[15:19] | They seemed like good people. | 他们看起来像是好人 |
[15:22] | Exactly! | 没错 |
[15:25] | So why couldn’t we just help them? | 那我们为什么不帮他们 |
[15:28] | One night. | 一晚上 |
[15:30] | Some food. We could have done that for them. | 一些食物 我们能帮他们 |
[15:36] | Those poor people. | 那些可怜的人们 |
[15:39] | Left for dead by those coyotes, | 沦为土狼的盘中餐 |
[15:41] | and the coyotes we let in our house. | 那些我们放进屋子里来的土狼 |
[15:43] | Mm-hmm. Yes. | 没错 |
[15:46] | And we give those coyotes what they deserve. | 而我们也给了那些土狼他们应得的下场 |
[15:50] | Hmm? Like Mario. | 比如马里奥 |
[15:53] | He seemed nice, but… | 他人似乎不错 但是 |
[15:56] | what do you think he meant when he talked about tourists? | 当他说到游客时你觉得他是什么意思 |
[16:03] | Tourists. | 游客 |
[16:09] | Still… | 即便如此 |
[16:12] | we could have helped them. | 我们本可以帮到他们的 |
[16:19] | I heard you yelling at Dirk. | 我听见你对德克大叫 |
[16:22] | Did he do something to you? | 他怎么你了吗 |
[16:25] | No. | 没有 |
[16:29] | I just… | 我只是 |
[16:31] | don’t understand why he has to stay here. | 不明白为什么他要留在这里 |
[16:36] | He barely helps. I can do what he does. | 他本来也帮不上什么忙 我能替代他 |
[16:38] | Ai, mija. | 哎呀 丫头 |
[16:42] | Do you keep him here because… | 你把他留下是因为 |
[16:46] | – you love him? – No! | -你爱他吗 -没有 |
[16:56] | Ester… | 艾斯特 |
[16:58] | as soon as we have the money, we will leave– | 只要一有钱 我们就 |
[17:00] | for good. Hmm? | 永远离开 好吗 |
[17:02] | And I promise you, I promise you… | 我向你保证 我向你保证 |
[17:07] | it will just be us. No Dirk. Hmm? | 只有我们 没有德克 好吗 |
[18:45] | Yes. | 好的 |
[18:50] | I’m fine, thank you. | 我很好 谢谢 |
[18:52] | What do you need? | 你要什么 |
[18:53] | I need… my mom’s medicine. | 我要 我妈妈的药片 |
[18:57] | And another bottle of the sleeping pills | 再来一瓶安眠药 |
[18:59] | and the muscle relaxants. | 还有肌肉松弛剂 |
[19:02] | Pero, you took a bottle of those pills not too long ago. | 但是不久前你才刚买了这些药 |
[19:05] | You must be careful, Ester. | 你要小心些 艾斯特 |
[19:08] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[19:08] | My–my mom, she misplaced them. | 我 我妈妈 把药弄丢了 |
[19:11] | And she’s in so much pain, she can’t even sleep without them. | 她疼痛欲绝 不吃药没法睡觉 |
[19:14] | I’m sorry. Just be careful. | 对不起 小心点 |
[19:16] | Maybe this time you hold on to them | 也许这次你来保管它们 |
[19:19] | so she does not get them lost. | 她就不会弄丢了 |
[19:21] | – Right? – Yeah, yeah, I’ll try. | -对吗 -对 对 我试试 |
[19:29] | What size are you, Ester? | 你穿多大的码 艾斯特 |
[19:31] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[19:33] | Pretty girl like you wearing the boy clothes? | 像你这样的漂亮姑娘都穿男装吗 |
[19:37] | You hide behind those shirts. | 你总是穿那些衬衫 |
[19:40] | You need to wear a pretty dress. | 你需要穿漂亮裙子 |
[19:42] | Doña Rosa, really, it’s OK! | 罗莎夫人 真的不用了 |
[19:43] | Ya ,Ester. | 当然要的 艾斯特 |
[20:07] | Mija… | 丫头 |
[20:09] | don’t be scared, eh? | 别怕 好吗 |
[20:11] | Just stay out of their way. | 别招惹他们 |
[20:14] | Now take this bag. | 现在拿着这个包 |
[20:16] | Promise me you’ll wear them. | 答应我穿上它们 |
[20:21] | And make sure your mother doesn’t lose those pills. | 确保你妈妈不再弄丢那些药 |
[20:23] | I will. | 我会的 |
[21:23] | Where did you leave the truck? | 你把卡车停哪了 |
[21:28] | Far away? | 很远吗 |
[21:31] | Take a shower. | 洗个澡吧 |
[21:33] | Tonight, you can come to my room. Hmm? | 今晚你可以来我房间 好吗 |
[23:19] | You have to do this. Yes, show me. | 你必须这么做 对 做给我看 |
[23:24] | OK… OK, be careful. | 好 好 小心些 |
[23:52] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[23:54] | Would you happen to have a room available for tonight? | 你今晚还有房间吗 |
[24:02] | Yeah. Come in. | 有的 进来吧 |
[24:18] | Sir? | 先生 |
[24:23] | Sir, I brought you some Jamaica water. | 先生 我给你弄了些牙买加汽水 |
[24:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:28] | Miss, Miss, Miss. You– | 小姐 小姐 你 |
[25:30] | You need to help us. | 你要帮帮我们 |
[25:32] | I’m sorry. We don’t have any rooms available. | 抱歉 没有空房间了 |
[25:34] | Listen, listen. My friend’s in the car and he’s– | 听着 我朋友在车里 他 |
[25:36] | he’s badly hurt. | 他伤得很重 |
[25:37] | -Please– I can’t help you, I’m sorry. | -帮帮忙 -我帮不了你 对不起 |
[25:38] | Listen, all right? Look. | 听着 好吗 看 |
[25:39] | He– he’s been shot, all right? | 他 他中枪了 好吗 |
[25:40] | There’s a hospital. | 那边有家医院 |
[25:42] | Look, OK? I’m not giving you a choice. | 听我说 好吗 你别无选择 |
[25:45] | Now, come down here, come on. | 现在 跟我来 快 |
[25:47] | – Faster, faster, to the truck. – Ok, ok. | -快点 快点 去卡车那 -好 |
[25:50] | – Ester? – Hey! | -艾斯特 -嘿 |
[25:51] | – Mami! – You, walk towards me. Come on. | -妈咪 -你过来 快点 |
[25:53] | – Is anybody else in the house? – We have a guest inside. | -房子里还有人吗 -里面有个客人 |
[25:56] | He will not awake. He had a lot to drink. | 他醒不过来 他喝了很多 |
[26:01] | You. You. Down– down here. Come. | 你 你 来这里 过来 |
[26:05] | Hurry. Go with her. | 快点 跟着她 |
[26:07] | Get to the car and help my friend out of there. | 去帮忙把我朋友从车里弄出来 |
[26:14] | Give him some tequila. | 给他灌点些龙舌兰酒 |
[26:15] | In the cabinet. | 在壁橱里 |
[26:23] | He needs to go to the hospital. | 他需要上医院 |
[26:25] | Enough about the hospital, it’s not an option. | 别提医院了 那是不可能的 |
[26:27] | Get out of the way and let your mom take care of it. Move! | 让开 让你妈妈处理 快让开 |
[26:31] | Give me the tequila! | 把龙舌兰酒给我 |
[26:35] | Hold him. Hold him. | 摁住他 摁住他 |
[26:37] | OK, all right. Hurry up! | 好了 快点 |
[26:40] | OK, OK, two more minutes. | 好 好 再坚持两分钟 |
[26:54] | Ok. It’s ok. | 好了 没事了 |
[27:13] | What was that? Huh? | 那是什么 |
[27:23] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[27:25] | – Answer me. – It’s Dirk. | -回答我 -是德克 |
[27:27] | What? You told me the guest wouldn’t wake up. | 什么 你明明和我说房客不会醒过来 |
[27:29] | Dirk works here. | 德克在这干活 |
[27:32] | The guest is still sleeping. | 房客还在睡觉 |
[27:35] | – You fucking lied to me? – No. | -你他妈敢骗我 -没有 |
[27:37] | No. You asked who was in the house. | 我没骗你 是你问我房子里有谁 |
[27:40] | – He wasn’t in the house. – Don’t get smart with me, OK? | -他又不在房子里 -别和我耍小聪明 |
[27:44] | – Just listen… – Don’t move. | -听我说 -别动 |
[27:45] | No, no, no, Mija, no! | 别别别 丫头 别动 |
[27:52] | Call him. | 把他叫进来 |
[27:56] | Dirk, the kitchen. | 德克 来厨房一趟 |
[28:00] | Shh! Ok. | 别出声 好吧 |
[28:09] | Move, move. Don’t move, OK? | 过去 过去 别动 知道吗 |
[28:13] | Is anybody else gonna show up? | 还有别人吗 |
[28:15] | No, no. Only the guest. | 没了 没了 只有房客 |
[28:17] | Nobody else lives here. We rent rooms, | 没有别人了 我们虽然出租屋子 |
[28:19] | but it’s rare for us to have guests. | 但很少有客人来 |
[28:25] | Come here, move. | 过来 走 |
[28:27] | Don’t move, stay there. | 别动了 待在这里 |
[28:36] | All right, over there. | 好了 去那边吧 |
[28:41] | Turn around. Turn around. | 转过来 转过来 |
[28:45] | Ok, ok, ok… | 好好好 |
[28:48] | Everyone give me their cell phones. Right now, come on. | 都把手机交出来 现在 快点 |
[28:56] | Is that it? | 就这一个吗 |
[29:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[29:04] | Now I want to check the rest of the house, all of the rooms. | 我要去检查一下这所房子的其余房间 |
[29:09] | All right? | 听懂了吗 |
[29:12] | You and you, you’re coming with me. | 你 还有你 你们跟我一起来 |
[29:18] | – Let’s go. Let’s go. – Yeah, ok, ok. | -快走 快走 -好好好 |
[29:33] | Move it, move it. | 让开 让开 |
[29:38] | – All right, now that one. – No, no, that’s the guest room. | -好 打开那间屋子 -不行 那是房客的 |
[29:42] | – So what? – What if we wake him up? | -那又怎样 -我们吵醒他怎么办 |
[29:45] | Open the damn door! | 赶紧他妈的开门 |
[29:47] | – OK, open the door. – Come on. | -好吧 去开吧 -快点 |
[29:52] | Let’s go. | 往里走 |
[29:55] | Ok, ok, ok. Ok. | 好好好 |
[29:59] | – Is this is the only guest? – Yes, it’s the only one. | -只有这一个房客吗 -对 只有这一个 |
[30:04] | What a mess. | 这也太乱了吧 |
[30:24] | We have to do something about the guest. | 我们得处理一下那个房客 |
[30:27] | What? | 什么 |
[30:28] | His room is a mess. | 他的房间一团糟 |
[30:30] | If he wakes up, he will know everything. | 他要是醒过来肯定会发现所有事情的 |
[30:33] | He could put us in danger. | 这对我们来说太危险了 |
[30:38] | Move it. | 赶快走 |
[30:43] | You, over there. | 你 去那边 |
[30:46] | Get in that room. | 进这个屋子 |
[30:48] | – That’s not my room. – I don’t care. | -这不是我的房间 -我管你是不是呢 |
[30:51] | Listen up. I’m going to be up all night, | 听着 我这一整晚都不打算睡觉了 |
[30:54] | so don’t do anything smart, because I will hear you, | 所以你们耍任何小聪明都逃不过我的耳朵 |
[30:57] | and if I do, I’ll shoot you. | 被我抓到我就崩了你们 |
[30:59] | Ok? | 听懂了吗 |
[31:01] | Go. | 进去 |
[31:07] | You… over there. Come on. | 你 去那边 快点 |
[32:55] | Sir, please, you need to be quiet. | 先生 拜托 你得安静一点 |
[32:59] | There are men in the house. Men with guns. | 现在房子里有两个持枪的男人 |
[33:02] | If you cause a scene, | 你要是弄出点动静 |
[33:03] | they’ll come in and shoot us both. So… | 他们就会过来崩了我们两个 所以 |
[33:12] | Just listen to me… | 你听我说 |
[33:13] | We need to… they’re gonna come here… | 我们得 他们会进来 |
[33:18] | – No! – Get up. | -不要 -起来 |
[33:24] | You drugged me! | 你居然给我下药 |
[33:44] | Are you OK? What happened? | 你还好吗 出什么事了 |
[33:47] | Hey, hey, hey, what happened? | 这是什么情况 |
[33:49] | I… I heard sounds from my room. | 我在自己房间里听到有声音 |
[33:52] | And then I thought he was sick, so I came in. | 我想他可能身体不适 所以我进来看看 |
[33:57] | And he attacked me. | 然后他就攻击了我 |
[34:01] | We have to… | 我们得 |
[34:05] | Come on. Come on, come on. We need to go. Let’s go. | 过来 过来 过来 走 赶紧走 |
[34:18] | Get me a shovel. | 给我弄把铲子 |
[34:56] | Grab his arm. Come on. | 抓住他的胳膊 快点 |
[35:02] | Help me move him. Come on. | 帮我把他拖出去 快点 |
[35:18] | Here. | 就这儿吧 |
[35:20] | Start digging. | 开始挖吧 |
[35:22] | This way. | 这边 |
[35:25] | Here? | 这里吗 |
[35:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[35:33] | No, you have to… you have to | 这样不行 你要 |
[35:36] | plant the blade into the ground. | 把铲子插进土里 |
[35:38] | I am. | 我在插了 |
[35:40] | Use your feet. | 把脚也用上 |
[35:45] | No, no, here. I got it. | 不行 不行 这样 我来吧 |
[35:54] | I think he’s waking up. | 他好像醒过来了 |
[36:03] | Go back to the house. | 回房子里去吧 |
[36:10] | You don’t wanna see this. | 你不会想看到接下来要发生的 |
[36:14] | Go. | 回去吧 |
[37:49] | I told you to stay in your room. | 我跟你说了待在屋里 |
[37:52] | Sorry… | 对不起 |
[37:55] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[38:00] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[38:02] | Aren’t you? | 你不饿吗 |
[38:11] | Yeah. | 我也饿了 |
[38:15] | I could make us some breakfast. | 我可以给我们做些早餐 |
[38:19] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[38:29] | Get the fuck… get out. | 给我他妈的下车 |
[38:31] | Get out! | 下车 |
[38:35] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你想干什么 |
[38:37] | – What was that? – I… | -上车干什么 -我 |
[38:40] | I-I think… | 我觉得 |
[38:41] | Dirk was just getting rid of the car. | 德克是想销毁那辆车 |
[38:43] | That was the guest’s car. That’s smart, right? | 那是房客的车 那样很明智 对吧 |
[38:46] | We should probably get rid of it. | 我们应该销毁它 |
[38:47] | Hide any evidence. | 销毁所有证据 |
[38:50] | You all need to stop making your own damn decisions, OK? | 你们不许再自己做任何决定 明白吗 |
[38:58] | What’s the problem with the retard? | 那个弱智是什么情况 |
[39:01] | – What? – That guy. | -什么 -那个男的 |
[39:04] | Dirk. He just stood there like a zombie last night. | 德克 他昨晚还看起来脑袋空空 |
[39:08] | But this morning he’s, what, all of a sudden a crime expert? | 睡一觉起来突然就变犯罪专家了 |
[39:12] | He’s got some sort of mental problem, right? | 他脑子有点问题吧 对吗 |
[39:18] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[39:20] | If my house had been under attack, | 如果我家遭到袭击 |
[39:21] | I’d stand up to the guys. | 我一定会奋力反抗的 |
[39:24] | So we’re under attack? | 我家遭到袭击了吗 |
[39:27] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[39:34] | I don’t care much for him either. | 我也不太喜欢他 |
[39:38] | You and your mom need a real man to protect you. | 你和你妈妈需要一个纯爷们来保护你们 |
[39:41] | – You mean a man like you? – What about him? | -像你这样的吗 -什么像他这样 |
[39:50] | I was just saying that… | 我刚才说 |
[39:52] | you two need a real man to protect you. | 你们需要一个纯爷们来保护你们 |
[39:55] | Don’t worry. | 别费心了 |
[39:56] | We manage just fine without a man like you. | 没有你这样的爷们我们过得就挺好 |
[40:04] | Hurry up. I’m hungry. | 搞快点 我饿了 |
[40:13] | We need to find a moment to take care of them. | 我们得找个时机干掉他们 |
[40:18] | Why don’t we just do what we always do? | 为什么我们不能继续用老办法 |
[40:20] | They probably have a lot of money. | 他们应该有不少钱 |
[40:22] | No. That’s too risky. | 不行 太冒险了 |
[40:26] | There are two of them. | 他们有两个人呢 |
[40:28] | We never done two at the same time. | 我们从来没有一次做过两个 |
[40:39] | Then, what? | 那要怎么办呢 |
[40:42] | I don’t know. But just know, Mijita… | 我不知道 但是你得明白 丫头 |
[40:45] | just know… | 你得明白 |
[40:47] | what he did last night, he didn’t do… | 他昨晚做那样的事 绝对不是 |
[40:51] | out of a kindness. | 出于善良 |
[40:53] | This type of people don’t have kindness in them. | 这种人已经没有善心了 |
[40:57] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[41:53] | Paco. | 帕科 |
[42:53] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[42:54] | We need to get him some medicine. | 我得给他买点药 |
[42:57] | – You’re coming with me. – No, no, no, no. | -你和我一起去 -不不不 |
[42:59] | No, you should take me instead. | 不 你应该带我去 |
[43:02] | I’m in charge, and we do as I say. | 这里我说了算 |
[43:05] | We’re taking your car, so where are the keys? | 我要开你们的车去 车钥匙在哪儿 |
[43:10] | In the kitchen. | 在厨房 |
[43:24] | Can you put that thing away? | 你能把那玩意收起来吗 |
[43:27] | You and your mom are very bossy | 你和你妈妈真是比我这个有枪的人 |
[43:29] | considering I’m the one with the gun. | 更能指挥人 |
[43:30] | I just don’t want us to hit a bump on the road | 我只是怕遇到什么颠簸 |
[43:32] | and you accidentally shoot me in the head or something. | 你不小心走火一枪崩到我头上 |
[43:37] | So what’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[43:39] | Paco. | 帕科 |
[43:42] | I’m Ester. | 我叫艾斯特 |
[43:44] | Ester? That’s… | 艾斯特 这 |
[43:47] | That’s an ugly name. | 丑逼才叫这个名字 |
[43:49] | You’re way too pretty for a name like that. | 你这么漂亮不应该取这种名字 |
[44:02] | – Ester, hola. – Hola, Doña Rosa. | -嗨 艾斯特 -嗨 罗莎夫人 |
[44:06] | Who is this? | 这是谁呀 |
[44:09] | I’m Paco. Uh… | 我叫帕科 |
[44:12] | Ester’s boyfriend. | 艾斯特的男朋友 |
[44:15] | Is that why you’re acting so nervous? | 怪不得你看起来这么紧张 |
[44:18] | Nice to meet you, Paco. | 很高兴见到你 帕科 |
[44:20] | You better take care of this girl. | 你可要照顾好这个女孩 |
[44:23] | Ester, how’s your mother? | 艾斯特 你妈妈还好吗 |
[44:25] | I haven’t seen you in a while. | 我有日子没见到她了 |
[44:27] | I’m sorry. It’s… | 抱歉 就是 |
[44:30] | We’ve been really busy. | 我们最近特别忙 |
[44:33] | – It’s Dirk actually. – Que happened? | -其实都是因为德克 -他怎么了 |
[44:36] | Well, he was cutting wood, | 他砍树的时候 |
[44:38] | and the axe slipped and sliced his leg open. | 挥斧子手滑了把腿划伤了 |
[44:42] | He’s gonna be OK, but we think it’s getting infected. | 他没什么大碍 但是我们怕他伤口感染 |
[44:44] | What did the doctor say? | 医生怎么说 |
[44:46] | He said we didn’t really do a good job cleaning it. | 医生说我们清理得不到位 |
[44:49] | But it’s Dirk’s fault. He stayed outside, letting it bleed. | 都是德克的错 他待在外面一直流血 |
[44:51] | He’s such a silly man. | 他也太傻了吧 |
[44:54] | He needs antibiotics. | 他需要抗生素 |
[44:57] | Sure, sure. | 没问题 没问题 |
[44:59] | And some painkillers. He’s in a lot of pain. | 还有止痛药 他还是疼得要死 |
[45:02] | Sure, sure. | 好的 好的 |
[45:10] | You don’t need that now. | 你现在不需要那个了 |
[45:12] | What? | 什么 |
[45:13] | The gun. | 那把枪 |
[45:14] | You trust your girlfriend, don’t you? | 你相信你的女朋友 不是吗 |
[45:18] | What? | 干嘛 |
[45:20] | I’m sorry, that would never happen. | 不好意思 那是不可能的 |
[45:24] | My mom would never let me date a gringa. | 我妈可不会让我和美国妞约会 |
[45:27] | That’s not fair. I’m half Mexican. | 那不公平 我也算半个墨西哥人 |
[45:30] | You can’t even speak Spanish. | 你都不会说西班牙语 |
[45:32] | Well, neither could Selena Quintanilla, | 赛琳娜·金塔尼利亚也不会说啊 |
[45:34] | but she learned it eventually, and so will I. | 但她最后还是学会了 我也会学会的 |
[45:38] | Besides, since when is speaking Spanish | 而且 什么时候拉美裔 |
[45:39] | a must to being Latina. | 就一定得说西班牙语了 |
[45:41] | Latina, or Chicana… | 拉美裔 墨西哥裔 |
[45:45] | Fresa… | 还是娇娇女 |
[45:46] | whatever, I… | 不管怎么说 我 |
[45:49] | you’ve obviously never been in a relationship | 你要是认为情侣总是互相信任 |
[45:50] | if you think couples always trust each other. | 说明你从来没谈过恋爱 |
[45:58] | You never had a boyfriend? | 你没交过男朋友吗 |
[46:02] | I’m not that type of girl. | 我不是那种女生 |
[46:04] | What type of girl is that? | 那种女生是什么 |
[46:06] | My mom says only dumb girls when they’re pregnant and alone | 我妈说这个年纪找男朋友的 |
[46:08] | to have boyfriends this young. | 只有那些怀了孕又孤单的傻妞 |
[46:11] | They end up either a stripper or a prostitute. | 最后落个脱衣舞女或者妓女的下场 |
[46:14] | Do you believe your mom when she… | 你妈跟你说这些的时候 |
[46:16] | when she tells you those things? | 你相信她吗 |
[46:21] | Is that why you wear these boy clothes? | 就因为你妈说的话 |
[46:23] | ‘Cause of what your mom says? | 所以你平时才穿男装吗 |
[46:36] | So why do you smuggle drugs? | 那你们为什么走私毒品 |
[46:40] | That’s what you do, right? | 那就是你们的行当 对吧 |
[46:42] | You two are drug dealers? | 你们两个是贩毒的对吗 |
[46:44] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[46:48] | Why do you and your mom live in that abandoned farm? | 为什么你和你妈住在废弃的农场里 |
[46:51] | We’re saving up money. | 我们在存钱 |
[46:53] | When we have enough, we’ll leave. | 存够了我们就走 |
[46:57] | I’d love to go somewhere, you know, | 我很想找个地方 |
[47:01] | start a family… | 组建家庭 |
[47:03] | maybe by the beach. | 可能去海边 |
[47:05] | I wanna go to the beach, too. | 我也想去海边 |
[47:08] | You should. | 你应该去的 |
[47:10] | Get away from all the bad shit that happens around here. | 远离这儿发生的这些糟心事 |
[48:41] | Mami… | 妈咪 |
[48:43] | what do you wanna eat? | 你想吃什么 |
[48:45] | Nothing. | 不想吃 |
[48:46] | I lost my appetite. | 我没胃口 |
[48:50] | He should be better tomorrow. | 他明天会好点的 |
[48:53] | I’ll go check on him. | 我去看看他 |
[48:56] | Thanks for cooking. | 谢谢你的晚饭 |
[49:01] | – Mami. – Start cleaning the kitchen. | -妈咪 -去收拾厨房 |
[49:12] | What do you think you are doing? | 你以为你在干嘛 |
[49:28] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[49:35] | Your cheek’s red. | 你脸都红了 |
[49:38] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[49:42] | She didn’t like my behavior at dinner. | 她不喜欢我晚饭时的举止 |
[49:48] | She said I was acting like a tramp. | 她说我像个荡妇 |
[49:52] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[49:57] | She said I was… | 她说我在 |
[50:01] | flirting with you. | 和你调情 |
[50:05] | And she slapped you for that? | 然后她就扇你耳光 |
[50:10] | Ester, | 艾斯特 |
[50:11] | just because she’s your mom… | 即便她是你妈 |
[50:14] | doesn’t mean she’s allowed to treat you like this. | 她也不可以这样对你 |
[50:19] | Please, just… | 算了吧 |
[50:21] | She’ll just hear us, and she’ll get angrier. | 她要是听到我们说话会更生气的 |
[51:09] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[51:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[52:17] | What? | 干嘛 |
[52:19] | Your hair’s down. | 你把头发放下了 |
[52:21] | So? | 所以呢 |
[52:25] | You look very beautiful. | 你看起来很美 |
[52:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[52:46] | Take your shirt off. | 把衣服脱了吧 |
[52:52] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[53:13] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[53:18] | Is this because of your mom? | 这是你妈弄的吗 |
[53:36] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[54:03] | Tell me you want me. | 说你想要我 |
[54:08] | – I want you. – Promise me. | -我想要你 -你发誓 |
[54:31] | We need to be quiet. | 我们得小声点 |
[54:35] | Ok. | 好的 |
[55:35] | I needed someone’s help, and I, uh… | 我找人帮忙 但我 |
[55:39] | couldn’t find Dirk. | 但找不到德克 |
[56:00] | I should go clean the kitchen. | 我得去收拾厨房了 |
[57:38] | Sorry, Mami. | 对不起 妈咪 |
[57:50] | Ester, hey. | 艾斯特 过来 |
[57:52] | – What was that about? – Nothing. | -怎么回事 -没什么 |
[57:54] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[57:56] | Talk to me. What happened? | 告诉我怎么了 |
[57:58] | She doesn’t want me around you when she’s not there. | 她不想让我趁她不在的时候跟你待在一块 |
[58:01] | She serious? | 她是认真的吗 |
[58:03] | You’re not a child anymore. Stop acting like one. | 你已经不是小孩了 别幼稚了 |
[58:05] | I’m just being respectful of my mother. | 我只是尊重我妈妈 |
[58:08] | Now, stop. She’s gonna see us or hear us together | 行了 她要是听见或者看见我们的话 |
[58:10] | – and she’ll be furious. – Who cares? Come here. | -她会炸毛的 -谁在乎啊 过来 |
[58:17] | We can’t be in here. | 我们不能进这里面 |
[58:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[58:19] | Because it’s my mother’s room and I’m not allowed in here. | 因为这是我妈的房间 她不许我进 |
[58:21] | Nobody is. She’s gonna flip out. | 她谁都不让进 她会大发雷霆的 |
[58:26] | She just likes her privacy. | 她只是喜欢留有隐私 |
[58:29] | Privacy? | 隐私 |
[58:34] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛啊 |
[58:40] | That’s it? Some stupid pictures. | 就这样吗 几张破照片 |
[58:43] | – Don’t. – All she’s doing is trying to control you. | -别这样 -她只是想控制你 |
[58:46] | Think about it. She home-schooled you? | 想想吧 她在家有教过你吗 |
[58:49] | She didn’t teach you Spanish. | 她都没教你西班牙语 |
[58:51] | All that does is isolate you. | 她所做的就是在隔离你 |
[58:52] | You got bandages around your chest, all the crazy rules… | 在你胸口缠束带 一大堆脑残的规矩 |
[58:56] | I don’t know why she does it, | 我不知道她为什么这样做 |
[58:57] | but | 但是 |
[58:58] | she’s keeping you away from happiness. | 她在妨碍你获得幸福 |
[58:59] | No, no, no, it’s because she loves me. She’s just protecting me. | 不 是因为她爱我 她只是在保护我 |
[59:02] | That’s not love, Ester. | 这不是爱 艾斯特 |
[59:04] | You’re young, | 你很年轻 |
[59:05] | and all you wanna do is get out of here, and you should. | 你要做的 你该做的 就是离开这里 |
[59:07] | She’s just holding you back. | 她只是在你拖你后腿而已 |
[59:09] | No, she wants to move, too. | 不 她也想离开的呀 |
[59:11] | We’re saving up money so we can move. | 我们在存钱 好让我们能够搬家 |
[59:13] | You just need to go, Ester. | 你是时候该走了 艾斯特 |
[59:15] | This place is… | 这地方就是 |
[59:17] | It’s trash. | 就是个垃圾场 |
[59:19] | It drags you down, believe me. | 相信我 你会被拖下水的 |
[59:21] | You have to get out of here before it’s too late. | 趁现在还来得及 你得摆脱这个地方 |
[59:24] | There are certain things that once you get into… | 有些事情你要是陷在里面 |
[59:27] | you can never get out of. | 你就再也摆脱不了了 |
[59:29] | But we need a lot of money t-to start fresh. | 但我们需要很多钱来 来重新开始 |
[59:33] | That’s another lie, Ester. | 那不过是她的另一个谎言 艾斯特 |
[59:35] | Sure, savings are great, but…you’ll get a job. | 钱是很重要 但是你可以找工作啊 |
[59:38] | It won’t be easy at first, | 开头是很难 |
[59:39] | but anything is better than this. | 但是之后会好过很多 |
[59:41] | it’ll be worth it. Just… | 这一切会值得的 只要你 |
[59:43] | go. | 离开这里 |
[59:46] | It’s just a closet. | 这就是个衣柜间 |
[59:48] | People don’t lock their closet doors. | 谁会锁衣柜间的门啊 |
[59:51] | Yeah, well, we have strangers in our house all the time. | 但是我们家里一直有陌生人留宿 |
[59:55] | Some strange man may come in, snooping around. | 可能有陌生人进来 到处乱看 |
[59:58] | Your mom… | 你妈妈 |
[1:00:00] | She’s | 她在 |
[1:00:02] | she’s hiding something from you. | 她对你隐瞒了一些事情 |
[1:00:06] | Why would she? | 她为什么要这样做呢 |
[1:00:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:00:08] | But when people wanna leave, they just leave. | 但是如果一个人想走的话 直接走就行 |
[1:00:13] | Listen to me. Just go away. | 听我的 走得远远的 |
[1:00:15] | You can get a ride with us. | 你可以搭我们的车一起走 |
[1:00:17] | I promise you, anything will be better than this. | 我保证 一切都会比现在更好 |
[1:00:20] | And you deserve better. | 你值得更好的生活 |
[1:00:22] | But you have to leave this place to get it. | 但是你得先离开这里 |
[1:00:37] | Can you stay still, please? | 请你先不要忙活了 好吗 |
[1:00:40] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:00:42] | Make sure we have enough pills for both of them. | 确认一下我们有足够的药给他俩下 |
[1:00:47] | What? | 什么 |
[1:00:49] | When they finish the deal, | 等他们完成了交易 |
[1:00:50] | we are going to take care of them. | 我们就把他们做了 |
[1:00:53] | But… you said it’s too dangerous. | 但是 你说这样太危险了 |
[1:00:56] | It’s risky, | 是有风险 |
[1:00:58] | yeah. | 是的 |
[1:00:59] | But it will be worth it. | 但是值得 |
[1:01:02] | But like you said, there’s two of them, | 但是就像你说的 他们有两个人 |
[1:01:04] | so if one of them were to get knocked out first, | 所以如果他们中的一个先倒下了 |
[1:01:07] | then the other might realize what’s happening, and then… | 另一个可能会发现 然后 |
[1:01:10] | and then he’ll shoot us. | 然后他会开枪打我们的 |
[1:01:11] | We just have to be on top of it. | 我们只要掌控好局势就行了 |
[1:01:14] | Separate them when we drug them. | 下药的时候把他俩分开 |
[1:01:16] | I don’t know, Mom. | 我不知道 妈妈 |
[1:01:17] | We’ve never done it with two. | 我们从没试过一次性弄两个人 |
[1:01:19] | They will have a lot of money, Ester. | 他们会有很多钱的 艾斯特 |
[1:01:22] | But they have guns! | 但他们有枪 |
[1:01:24] | It’s not a battle. | 这又不是枪战 |
[1:01:25] | They will not even know it’s coming. | 他们甚至不会知道什么时候会发生 |
[1:01:28] | I don’t know what changed with you. | 我不知道你到底哪儿变了 |
[1:01:30] | It’s too risky, a-and… | 这样太冒险了 还 还有 |
[1:01:33] | it’s worse, actually, | 实际上 现在风险更大了 |
[1:01:34] | because now Ignacio is feeling better | 因为现在伊格纳西奥身体好多了 |
[1:01:38] | and we don’t even have the upper hand anymore. | 我们都没有优势了 |
[1:01:40] | Maybe… | 可能吧 |
[1:01:42] | but they are getting comfortable with us. | 但他们和我们相处得越来越好 |
[1:01:46] | Their guard is down. | 他们卸下了防备 |
[1:01:49] | Just don’t lose focus, Ester. | 别分散了关注点 艾斯特 |
[1:01:52] | You’re the one who wants to get out of here. | 你可是那个想离开这里的人 |
[1:01:57] | I’m doing this for you. | 我这么做都是为了你 |
[1:02:01] | I want your dreams to come true. | 我想让你的梦想成真 |
[1:02:08] | Just keep your mouth shut. | 把你的嘴巴闭上就行了 |
[1:02:11] | No matter what these people say or do, just… | 不管那些人说什么 做什么 |
[1:02:13] | stay quiet. | 保持安静 |
[1:02:15] | Stay by the car. | 呆在车旁 |
[1:02:31] | Show me. | 给我看看货 |
[1:02:34] | You first. | 你先来 |
[1:02:38] | Vamonos. Fuck these… | 走吧 这些傻逼 |
[1:02:43] | Where ya goin’? | 你们去哪 |
[1:02:45] | Oh, oh, you want to kill me? | 你想杀我是吗 |
[1:02:47] | OK, go ahead. You want to explain to your boss | 好啊 来啊 你想怎么跟你老大交代 |
[1:02:49] | how your eastern pipeline disappeared? | 你们的东部供应渠道消失了 |
[1:02:52] | Austin… | 奥斯汀 |
[1:02:53] | go grab the bags. | 去把袋子拿来 |
[1:03:09] | Test out the guns. If you like them, | 试试这些枪 如果你们满意 |
[1:03:11] | we can arrange a full shipment tomorrow. | 我们明天可以安排运来一整批货 |
[1:04:18] | – You scared me. – Sorry. | -你吓到我了 -对不起 |
[1:04:21] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈一谈 |
[1:04:23] | What is it, Ester? | 怎么了 艾斯特 |
[1:04:27] | What? | 什么事 |
[1:04:28] | You need to get out of here, | 你得离开这里 |
[1:04:30] | as soon as possible. | 越快越好 |
[1:04:33] | – Why? – I don’t know, I just… I… | -为什么 -我不知道 我只是 |
[1:04:35] | I have a bad feeling. | 我有种不祥的预感 |
[1:04:37] | Everything went fine today. | 今天一切都挺顺利的 |
[1:04:39] | We’re going back tomorrow, and then… | 我们明天回去 然后 |
[1:04:41] | we’ll be gone. | 我们就离开这里 |
[1:04:42] | Wait, we’re… We’re leaving tomorrow? | 等等 我们 我们明天就走吗 |
[1:04:51] | Well, we can give you… | 对 你可以搭我们的车 |
[1:04:53] | a ride to Siesta Shores, | 去西耶斯塔海岸 |
[1:04:56] | but beyond that, it’d be too dangerous. | 后面我就帮不了你了 风险太大 |
[1:05:00] | No. | 不 |
[1:05:02] | No, you said… You said I could come with you. | 你之前说过我可以跟你们一起走的 |
[1:05:08] | I said you could get a ride with us, Ester. | 我说的是我们能搭你一程 艾斯特 |
[1:05:12] | Look, I think you have a shot at a different life… | 我觉得你有机会过上一番不同的生活 |
[1:05:17] | a better life. | 一番更好的生活 |
[1:05:20] | And I… | 我 |
[1:05:22] | I want to help you, but this is all that I can do. | 我确实想帮你 但我只能帮到这里 |
[1:05:30] | Ester, don’t… don’t do that. | 艾斯特 别 别这样 |
[1:05:34] | Let’s run away together… | 我们一起逃吧 |
[1:05:37] | just you and me. | 就只有你和我 |
[1:05:40] | It’s not that easy, Ester. | 没那么容易啊 艾斯特 |
[1:05:43] | Maybe if my life was different, but… | 如果人生能重来一遍 我俩也许有机会 |
[1:05:47] | but with me, it’ll just be more of the same. | 可就算重来一遍 我还是会重蹈覆辙 |
[1:07:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干啥 |
[1:07:04] | Hey… What– What you got there? | 里面装的啥 |
[1:07:10] | What you got in that caja? | 盒子里装的什么东西啊 |
[1:07:12] | Hey, we– we… | 我俩 |
[1:07:15] | we… we amigos. | 我俩是朋友啊 |
[1:07:17] | Me and you. We amigos. | 咱俩是哥们儿啊 |
[1:07:20] | What’s in the caja? | 盒子里装的啥啊 |
[1:07:25] | You got goodies, eh? | 你有不少好东西啊 |
[1:07:28] | You got goodies. | 都是好东西 |
[1:07:38] | Where– where did you get this? | 这东西你从哪儿弄来的 |
[1:07:42] | No! No. | 住手 |
[1:07:43] | Where did you get this? | 这东西你从哪儿弄来的 |
[1:07:46] | No! Whe-Where did you get this? | 这东西你从哪儿弄来的 |
[1:07:50] | Where did you get it? | 你从哪儿弄来的 |
[1:08:03] | – Mami? – What? | -妈咪 -什么事 |
[1:08:07] | “Mami” what? | 还跟我”妈咪”什么 |
[1:08:12] | Do you think I don’t know about this? | 你以为我不知道你干了些什么吗 |
[1:08:20] | You think I don’t know what happened in my own home? | 你以为我不知道你在我屋檐下干的好事吗 |
[1:08:29] | And now you try to sneak around with that boy. | 你想和那个小子鬼混 |
[1:08:39] | Don’t try to outsmart me. | 别跟我耍心眼 |
[1:08:43] | You will lose every time. | 你会输得一塌糊涂 |
[1:08:51] | All I want is… your happiness… | 我只希望你幸福开心 |
[1:08:57] | and this is how you repay me. | 可你却用这种方式报答我 |
[1:09:07] | Ok. Ok. | 好啊 |
[1:09:14] | You will stay here tonight. | 你今晚就呆在这儿吧 |
[1:09:17] | I will take care of them on my own. | 我一个人去把他们搞定 |
[1:09:20] | Mami, please don’t– | 妈咪 别这样 |
[1:09:49] | Mami! | 妈咪 |
[1:11:17] | Ester? | 艾斯特 |
[1:11:18] | Paco, help me. She locked me in. | 帕科 帮帮我 她把锁在里面了 |
[1:11:41] | What happened? Are you OK? | 发生什么事了 你还好吗 |
[1:11:43] | We need to leave right now. | 我们必须马上离开这里 |
[1:11:45] | Why? Why did she lock you in there? | 为什么 她为什么把你锁在里面 |
[1:11:46] | Because she knows about us. | 因为她知道我俩的事了 |
[1:11:48] | You have to listen to me. We need to go, OK? | 听着 我们得马上走 好吗 |
[1:11:50] | – Where’s Ignacio? – I think he’s upstairs. | -伊格纳西奥在哪里 -好像在楼上 |
[1:11:52] | – He’s talking to your mom. – There’s no time. | -他在和你妈妈说话 -没时间了 |
[1:11:53] | Listen, listen, listen. Ester, I already told you. | 听着 艾斯特 我告诉过你了 |
[1:11:56] | We’re not running away together. We can’t. | 我们不能一起逃走 不行的 |
[1:11:58] | I know, but we have to go. | 我知道 可我们得赶紧走 |
[1:12:47] | Paco, you’re gonna die if you don’t leave right now. | 帕科 你要是不赶紧走就会没命的 |
[1:12:51] | I’m not leaving, and I’m certainly not dying here. | 我不会走的 我也肯定不会死在这里 |
[1:12:57] | My mama’s gonna kill you. | 我妈妈会杀了你的 |
[1:13:01] | Paco, you don’t understand. | 帕科 你还没明白呢 |
[1:13:05] | My mom… she… | 我妈妈 她 |
[1:13:09] | she’s done this before. | 她以前就杀过人 |
[1:13:10] | That’s what she does. She… | 她经常这么干 |
[1:13:13] | she drugs people and she drowns them. | 她给人下蒙汗药 然后把他们淹死 |
[1:13:19] | You don’t sound very tough saying that, Ester. | 你听起来没什么说服力啊 艾斯特 |
[1:13:21] | I’m telling the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[1:13:24] | Remember the guest? | 还记得那位房客吗 |
[1:13:27] | He wasn’t drunk. He was drugged. | 他不是喝醉了 是被下药了 |
[1:13:30] | We were gonna kill him. | 我们当时打算杀了他 |
[1:13:34] | “We”? | 我们 |
[1:13:38] | You… | 你 |
[1:13:40] | You mean you– you do this with her? | 你是说你 你和她一起杀了人 |
[1:13:42] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:13:44] | But… | 但是 |
[1:13:46] | I would never do that to you. | 我绝不会这样对你 |
[1:13:51] | You kill people? | 你杀了人 |
[1:13:53] | Yes, because… | 对啊 因为 |
[1:13:55] | because we need the money… | 因为我们需要钱 |
[1:13:57] | to get out of here. | 离开这里 |
[1:14:03] | You understand. | 你懂的 |
[1:14:06] | I’m just like you. | 我和你是一样的 |
[1:14:11] | No, Ester. | 不 艾斯特 |
[1:14:14] | Y-You and I are nothing alike. | 我俩完全不一样 |
[1:14:17] | Yes, we are. | 我俩怎么不一样了 |
[1:14:19] | You’re– you’re sick. | 你 你心理扭曲 |
[1:14:22] | No, but we don’t… | 但我们不 |
[1:14:24] | We don’t… We– we only kill bad people… | 我们不 我们只杀坏人 |
[1:14:26] | people who deserve it. | 杀那些罪有应得的人 |
[1:14:29] | And– and we don’t make them suffer. | 我们也不会折磨他们 |
[1:14:31] | That– that– that’s exactly it. | 这正是问题之所在 |
[1:14:34] | S-somehow in your… | 不知为何 你那 |
[1:14:37] | in y-your– your fucked-up mind, | 你那出了毛病的脑子里 |
[1:14:39] | with your– your bullshit excuses | 全是你妈妈教给你的 |
[1:14:43] | that your goddamn mother gave you, | 那些狗屁借口 |
[1:14:45] | you– you– you think it’s OK to kill. | 让你觉得杀人是理所应当的 |
[1:14:48] | I– I don’t. | 我不会这样 |
[1:14:51] | I don’t… I don’t make excuses. I… | 我不给自己找借口 |
[1:14:55] | I know what I am. | 我知道我不是好人 |
[1:14:57] | But we do it because… | 但我们这么做是因为 |
[1:14:58] | because– because we have to survive. | 因为我们必须生存下去 |
[1:15:02] | Basta, Ester. Stop. | 够了 艾斯特 别说了 |
[1:15:03] | Stop lying to yourself. | 别自欺欺人了 |
[1:15:07] | Y-you don’t have to kill, OK? You… | 你根本没必要杀人 明白吗 |
[1:15:10] | You choose to kill. I… | 是你自己选择要杀人 |
[1:15:13] | I know that. | 我能看出来 |
[1:15:18] | I cho– I chose this. | 我自己选择了这份行当 |
[1:15:23] | Maybe I felt like I had no choices, | 我或许是觉得没有其他选择 |
[1:15:25] | but you– you always have a choice. | 可是你 你从来都是可以选择的 |
[1:15:31] | I just… I don’t like the options, Ester. | 只是 我不喜欢那些选择 艾斯特 |
[1:15:33] | Paco… Paco… | 帕科 帕科 |
[1:15:35] | – Paco, please don’t go inside. – Ester… | -帕科 千万别进去 -艾斯特 |
[1:15:37] | Paco, please! | 帕科 别进去 |
[1:15:46] | Paco! | 帕科 |
[1:15:50] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不要啊 |
[1:15:52] | No, no, don’t do this. Don’t do this. | 别 别这样 别这样啊 |
[1:15:55] | He was a bad boy. | 他是个坏小子 |
[1:15:57] | He was one of them, mi hija. | 女儿啊 他是那帮坏家伙中的一员 |
[1:15:59] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:16:09] | Look at this mess. Eh? | 看看你惹出的这摊破事 |
[1:16:12] | And I hope you can understand | 你好好想想 |
[1:16:14] | what your stupidity causes. | 你的愚蠢导致了多严重的后果 |
[1:16:16] | Imbecile! | 蠢货 |
[1:16:24] | Ya mi amor, ya mi amor. | 好了亲爱的 |
[1:16:26] | Shh shh. | 别哭了 |
[1:19:29] | These aren’t very warm. | 都有点凉了 |
[1:19:33] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:19:43] | The eggs are really good. | 鸡蛋很好吃 |
[1:19:45] | I’m glad you like them. | 你喜欢吃就好 |
[1:19:58] | – Mom? – Hmm? | -妈妈 -什么事 |
[1:20:02] | Are you happy? | 你开心吗 |
[1:20:04] | As happy as one can be with a life like this. | 别人要是过着这种日子 肯定都没我开心 |
[1:20:10] | Then let’s leave. | 那我们离开这里吧 |
[1:20:13] | Right now. | 现在就走 |
[1:20:14] | We cannot. | 不行啊 |
[1:20:16] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[1:20:20] | You know why. | 你知道为什么 |
[1:20:21] | The money, Ester. | 钱的问题 艾斯特 |
[1:20:24] | I can get a job. | 我可以找份工作 |
[1:20:31] | Getting a job isn’t that easy. | 找工作可没那么容易 |
[1:20:34] | You– You don’t have skills. | 你没有一技之长 |
[1:20:36] | I can cook… | 我会做饭 |
[1:20:38] | I can clean. | 我会打扫 |
[1:20:40] | I don’t need anything fancy. | 我不用找什么高大上的工作 |
[1:20:45] | I’ll go first, and I’ll get a job, | 我先离开这里 去找份工作 |
[1:20:47] | and once I’m settled, you can join me. | 一旦我安顿下来 你就出来找我 |
[1:20:50] | You will not do that to me… | 你不会这样对我的 |
[1:20:53] | right? | 对吧 |
[1:20:55] | Abandon me, | 你要抛弃我吗 |
[1:20:57] | after everything I’ve done for you? | 我可是为你付出了那么多 |
[1:21:00] | I’m saying you can come with me. | 我是说你可以和我一起走 |
[1:21:03] | And I say no! | 我说不行 |
[1:21:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:21:07] | It’s been forever, Mom. | 都拖了这么久了 妈妈 |
[1:21:10] | What more do you need for us to leave? | 还要怎样做咱们才能离开这里 |
[1:21:12] | What we do, it’s a good thing. | 我们一直是在做好事啊 |
[1:21:15] | We are actually making a difference in the world! | 我们让这个世界变得更好 |
[1:21:19] | What?! | 什么 |
[1:21:21] | We are getting rid of bad people. | 我们干掉的都是坏人 |
[1:21:25] | We are liberating their tormented souls! | 我们让他们备受煎熬的灵魂获得自由 |
[1:21:31] | And by doing that, | 我们那么做 |
[1:21:33] | we are saving innocent lives. | 是为了拯救无辜的生命 |
[1:22:24] | I want the best for you… | 我只想把最好的都给你 |
[1:22:26] | right? | 明白吗 |
[1:22:31] | Yes. | 明白 |
[1:22:34] | Me too, Mami. | 我也是 妈咪 |
[1:23:21] | Please. | 来吧 |
[1:23:25] | We will leave one day. | 总有一天我们会离开这里 |
[1:23:31] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:23:34] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[1:23:39] | I love you, Mami. | 我爱你 妈咪 |