英文名称:Drag Me To Hell
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:49] | Mrs. Shaun San Dena! | 肖恩珊蒂娜夫人 |
[00:55] | Please help my son. | 请救救我的孩子 |
[01:05] | I hear its voice. It keeps getting louder. | 我听到了它的声音 而且越来越响 |
[01:10] | What did he do? | 他做过什么 |
[02:18] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[02:28] | No! | 不 |
[02:39] | Juan! | 胡安 |
[02:42] | Juan! | 胡安 |
[05:40] | Repeat the following phrases precisely as spoken. | 请跟着我准确地重复以下短句 |
[05:45] | There is no friction with the proper diction. | 正确的发音没有摩擦音 |
[05:49] | There is no friction with the proper diction. | 正确的发音没有摩擦音 |
[05:52] | Good sounds abound when the mouth is round. | 要有好口音 嘴形要够圆 |
[05:56] | Good sounds abound when the mouth is round. | 要有好口音 嘴形要够圆 |
[06:01] | Round. Round. | 圆 够圆 |
[06:25] | I think we can make this work. I’ll call you this afternoon and let you know. | 我想这个能行得通 我下午会打电话通知你们 |
[06:29] | – Thank you so much. – Thank you. | -非常感谢 -谢谢 |
[06:30] | – You’re welcome. – Thank you. | -不客气 -谢谢 |
[06:32] | – Thank you. – Have a great day. | -谢谢 -祝您愉快 |
[06:34] | – Yeah, you, too. Have a good day. – Okay. | -好的 也祝您愉快 -好的 |
[06:35] | – Thank you. – Bye. | -谢谢 -再见 |
[06:43] | Assistant Manager | 副经理 |
[06:49] | – Here you go, Mr Jacks. – Thank you. | -杰克斯先生 这个给您 -谢谢 |
[06:55] | Mr Jacks? | 杰克斯先生 |
[06:57] | I was wondering if you’d made any decision regarding the assistant manager’s position. | 副经理的人选不知道您有没有决定好 |
[07:02] | Well, I’m still deciding, and right now, it’s between Stu and yourself. | 我还在考虑 目前候选人就斯图和你 |
[07:06] | Stu Rubin, the new guy? | 斯图·鲁宾 那个新人吗 |
[07:08] | Well, I know he’s new, but he’s also quite aggressive, and we like that. | 我知道是新人 不过他很上进 是合适人选 |
[07:12] | You know, Stu’s someone who’s not afraid to crunch the numbers | 斯图不惧怕繁琐复杂的数据 |
[07:14] | And make the tough decisions. | 还能处理棘手的问题 |
[07:16] | I’m perfectly capable of making the tough decisions. | 我处理棘手问题的能力也很强的 |
[07:19] | I’ll let you know as soon as I decide. Okay? | 人选定了我会立刻通知你 好吗 |
[07:23] | In the meantime, take him through our loan qualifying procedures, | 这段时间 跟他讲下我们的贷款资格审核程序 |
[07:26] | Just in case, all right? | 以防万一 可以吗 |
[07:29] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[07:31] | And would you mind taking your lunch break now? | 要不你先去吃午饭吧 |
[07:34] | Sure. | 好的 |
[07:35] | And maybe on your way back, you could pick me up a turkey club? | 你回来的时候 记得帮我带份火鸡套餐 |
[07:39] | Turkey club, excellent choice! | 火鸡套餐 绝佳选择 |
[07:42] | You mind picking one up for me? Thanks. | 介意帮我也带一份吗 谢谢 |
[07:44] | And spicy mustard. | 记得加辣芥末 |
[07:47] | – What have you got? – Could I get your approval on this? | -你拿的是什么 -您看能不能批准 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1035个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:168个,六级词汇:70个,GRE词汇:71个,托福词汇:119个,考研词汇:187个,专四词汇:141个,专八词汇:18个, 所有生词标注共:320个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:49] | – This is the loan we talked about before. – The loan. | -就是我们之前谈过的贷款 -是那笔贷款啊 |
[07:50] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[07:52] | – Good one, huh? – One-point-five? | -不错吧 -1.5 |
[07:54] | Absolutely, and it’ll be one of many. | 是的 而且还有很多单子 |
[08:00] | Well, Professor, congratulations on making it through your first week. | 教授 恭喜第一周工作顺利 |
[08:03] | Thank you very much. Mmm. | 非常感谢 |
[08:06] | – I thought you’d have a full beard by now. – So did I. I’m a little disappointed. | -我原以为你会留个络腮胡 -我留了 不过有点小失望 |
[08:11] | Man, this thing. That’s it. I’m done. I’m out. | 天哪 这破烂货 我受够了 |
[08:16] | Chris, don’t even bother. | 克莉丝 不用管它 |
[08:18] | I gotta get a new one. | 我要买台新的 |
[08:20] | I’m telling you, you’re gonna drive yourself nuts. It’s completely | 我提醒你修这个东西你会郁闷的 已经彻底 |
[08:24] | Broken. | 坏了 |
[08:28] | – Was broken. – You are cocky and sexy and unbelievable. | -坏过 -你高傲性感 还让人难以置信 |
[08:35] | I almost forgot. Found it at the bank. | 差点忘了 在银行里找到的 |
[08:39] | What is this? | 是什么 |
[08:42] | No way! Wow. It’s a 1929 Standing Liberty, and it’s almost fully struck. | 不是吧 1929年的站立自由神像 现在几乎绝迹了 |
[08:47] | You found this in regular circulation at the bank? | 你在银行的日常流通中发现的吗 |
[08:49] | I did. | 是啊 |
[08:50] | I’m gonna add this to my nerdy coin collection. | 我要把它纳入自己的硬币收藏库 |
[08:54] | – Thank you, baby. – Okay. | -谢谢 亲爱的 -没什么 |
[08:55] | Thanks for thinking of me. | 谢谢你总是想着我 |
[08:59] | – All right. Bye. – Bye. | -好了 再见 -再见 |
[09:01] | – See you later. – I’ll see you later, okay? | -过会找你 -我过会找你 好吗 |
[09:05] | – Dr Dalton. – Hello, dear. | -道尔顿博士 -你好 亲爱的 |
[09:07] | -Hi, Mom. – What are you doing? | -你好 妈妈 -你在干什么 |
[09:09] | Christine just came over and brought some lunch, | 克莉丝汀刚过来 给我带了午饭 |
[09:11] | – And I’m correcting some papers. – Christine? The one from the farm? | -我在修改论文 -克莉丝汀 那个乡下姑娘吗 |
[09:14] | Yeah, Mom, the girl I’ve been dating for almost a year, | 是的 妈妈 我跟她交往快一年了 |
[09:17] | The girl who’s coming for dinner. We’re still on for dinner? | 我准备和她回家吃饭 还没一起吃过饭吧 |
[09:19] | – I’m sure she’s a very sweet girl. – She is. I can’t wait for you… | -我相信她很漂亮 -没错 我等不及要 |
[09:21] | But you know your father and I just have certain expectations for you | 但是我跟你爸都对你充满期望 |
[09:24] | I can’t really do the expectations… | 我满足不了你们的期望 |
[09:27] | – I understand Amy Kulick is looking for someone to play tennis with. – Yeah, I… | -我知道艾米·库利克在找人一起打网球 -我 |
[09:28] | You know, she graduated from Yale Law with honours, | 知道吗 她以优等成绩毕业于耶鲁大学法律系 |
[09:31] | And she’s a very successful attorney now. | 现在可是个很成功的律师 |
[09:33] | – I know. You told me. – Yeah, that’s the kind of girl | -我知道 你说起过 -这才是我们希望 |
[09:36] | – I would love to see you with. – Mother… | -你在交往的女孩子 -妈妈 |
[09:38] | She’s the kind of woman who could really help you socially | 她能让你平步青云 |
[09:42] | And, as a result, in your career. | 事业成功 |
[09:44] | And that’s the kind of thing you should be thinking about now. | 这种女孩才是你目前该考虑的对象 |
[09:46] | Mother, I don’t wanna… | 妈妈 我不想 |
[09:48] | You can’t be playing around with little girls off the farm. | 你不能跟个乡下姑娘鬼混 |
[09:49] | I think you’re really gonna… I think you’re really gonna like… | 我想你真的应该 |
[09:52] | It’s time to really find a partner. | 是时候找个伴侣了 |
[09:59] | Christine, you messed up my order. | 克莉丝汀 我的外卖弄错了 |
[10:02] | – No, I didn’t. – Yeah, I said no mayo. | -不 我没弄错 -弄错了 我说了不要蛋黄酱 |
[10:07] | You never said that. | 你没说过 |
[10:12] | You know what? Don’t sweat it. It’s okay. | 别激动 没关系 |
[10:29] | Mr Jacks, by the way, aren’t you a Laker fan? | 杰克斯先生 你是湖人队的球迷吗 |
[10:32] | I am a Laker fan. | 我是啊 |
[10:33] | My mom is having this thing on Sunday. I can’t use these. | 我妈有周日比赛的票 我没空去 |
[10:36] | – Are you serious? – Yeah. Absolutely. You want them? | -真的假的 -当然 您想看吗 |
[10:38] | – These are great seats! – They are great seats. | -位子很不错啊 -位子的确很不错 |
[10:39] | This is where they bring the hot dogs right to you. | 这个位子买热狗很方便 |
[10:41] | Yes, it is. You are gonna hobnob with celebs. | 没错 您还可以跟球星们交谈 |
[10:43] | – You sure that’s okay? – Absolutely, it’s okay. Yeah. | -真的让给我吗 -当然 没关系的 |
[10:45] | – Well, thank you, Stu. – Take them. Absolutely. | -那谢谢啦 斯图 -您去看吧 |
[10:47] | Say hey to Kobe for me. | 代我向科比问好 |
[10:48] | Of course. | 一定 |
[10:54] | Will you help me? | 你能帮帮我吗 |
[10:56] | Of course. What can I do for you? | 当然 我能帮您做什么吗 |
[10:58] | Your trucks are at my house. | 你们的卡车开到我家 |
[11:00] | The men are packing all my things, private things. | 工人在打包我的家当 都是我的私人物品啊 |
[11:03] | Please, make them stop. | 求求你 别让他们搬我东西 |
[11:13] | – Mrs… – Ganush. | -您贵姓 -加纳什 |
[11:16] | Mrs Ganush, the bank is informing you of their intent | 加纳什夫人 银行今天是通知您 |
[11:19] | To repossess your property at 325 Brandon Street today. | 要收回您在325布兰登大街的房产 |
[11:23] | But this is my home for 30 years. | 但那是我住了30年的家呀 |
[11:27] | And I make every payment until the sickness took my eye. | 在病魔夺走我眼睛之前 我都按时还贷的 |
[11:32] | I hope to have more money soon. I just need a little more time. You… | 我希望能尽快筹到钱 只是需要多给点时间 |
[11:37] | I don’t think my manager’s going to extend you any more credit. | 我觉得经理可能不会同意您的延期要求 |
[11:42] | Please. Won’t you try? | 求求你 帮我问下 |
[11:50] | – Okay. – Bless you. | -好的 -保佑你 |
[11:54] | Bless you! | 保佑你 |
[12:02] | We have an elderly woman asking for an extension on her mortgage payment. | 有一位老太太提出要延期按揭还款 |
[12:06] | She’s on a fixed income, and she’s had some medical problems. | 她有固定收入 但之前有过医疗问题 |
[12:09] | There’s gotta be something we can do to help her. | 我们应该帮帮她 |
[12:19] | Well, apparently, we’ve already granted her two extensions. | 显然 我们已经为她延期了两次 |
[12:23] | And, you know, on this type of foreclosure, we seize the trapped equity | 这类丧失抵押物 我们要收回固定资产 |
[12:27] | And the bank makes a sizable amount in fees. | 银行要支出很大一笔费用 |
[12:29] | We would have to throw her out of her house. | 我们会让她无家可归 |
[12:31] | It’s a tough decision. | 这是个棘手问题 |
[12:34] | Your call. | 你看着办吧 |
[13:01] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会妥善处理的 |
[13:23] | Mrs Ganush. I’m sorry, Mrs Ganush, | 加纳什夫人 很抱歉 |
[13:26] | But another extension on the loan is out of the question. | 我们不能再提供延期还贷了 |
[13:29] | – What? – I would like to help, but it is in the bank’s… | -你说什么 -我希望能帮上忙 但是银行的规定 |
[13:31] | No, please, this is my home. Where will I live? | 不 求求你 这是我的家 以后我住哪里 |
[13:37] | You list your granddaughter as a reference. Maybe you could stay with her. | 您有提到您孙女 或许您可能和她一起住 |
[13:40] | I would not burden her. | 我不想给她增加负担 |
[13:43] | And there are several fine assisted living facilities for the elderly… | 还有一些设施很好的老人院 |
[13:46] | A nursing home? No, I would never live in one of those places. | 疗养院吗 我可不住那些地方 |
[13:53] | I’m really sorry. | 实在很抱歉 |
[14:19] | I am proud woman, Miss Brown, | 我是个有自尊心的女人 布朗小姐 |
[14:22] | And never have I begged for anything. | 从来没求过人 |
[14:28] | But now, I beg for you. | 但现在 我求求你 |
[14:31] | – I humble myself before you. – Mrs Ganush. Mrs Ganush, please. | -我向你跪下了 -加纳什夫人 请别这样 |
[14:34] | – Please stand up. – I, Sylvia Ganush, beg. | -请站起来说 -我西尔维亚·加纳什 求求你 |
[14:36] | On my mother’s grave, I beg you! | 以我母亲的名义 求求你 |
[14:40] | Please let go. Let go! Security! Stop! | 请松手 保安 别这样 |
[14:46] | – Over here, Billy! Over here! – We’re coming. | -那边 比利 -来啦 |
[14:57] | You shame me. | 你羞辱我 |
[15:09] | I beg you, and you shame me. | 我求你 你却羞辱我 |
[15:14] | I think your business is finished here, ma’am. | 夫人 您的业务办理完毕了吧 |
[15:17] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[15:25] | Mrs Ganush… | 加纳什夫人 |
[15:33] | Get out of here! | 快出去 |
[15:38] | – Come on, ma’am. – Let’s go. | -过来 夫人 -走吧 |
[15:45] | I never saw anything quite like that before. | 从没见过这样的人 |
[15:49] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[15:52] | You handled that just right, you know. | 你处理的很好 |
[16:06] | – Good night. See you tomorrow. – Okay. | -晚安 明天见 -好的 |
[16:12] | You know, I just finished going over this McPherson loan. | 我刚看完这份麦克弗森的贷款 |
[16:15] | – This is very impressive work. – Thanks. | -你做得不错 -谢谢 |
[16:18] | Would you mind taking this home tonight and finishing it up? | 你能不能今晚带回去做完 |
[16:21] | Because I would like to show it to the regional veep in the morning. | 因为我想明天一早就给区域副总过目 |
[16:24] | – I would love to. – Great. | -我很乐意 -那太好了 |
[16:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:28] | And as far as that assistant manager’s position goes, | 目前副经理的人选 |
[16:32] | You’re at the top of the list. | 你已经是首选了 |
[18:28] | You shamed me. | 你羞辱了我 |
[20:35] | I beat you, you old bitch! | 我赢啦 你个死老太婆 |
[21:07] | No! | 不 |
[21:36] | Lamia. | 女妖 |
[21:54] | Soon it will be you who comes begging to me. | 很快 就换成你来求我了 |
[22:29] | – She’s right over there. – Thank you, thank you. | -她就在那 -谢谢 |
[22:39] | Once they send some officers over to have a talk with her, | 他们派了警察去找她谈话 |
[22:41] | she’s not gonna be bothering you any more, okay? | 以后她就不会来烦你了 知道吗 |
[22:42] | So don’t even think about her. | 你就别再想了 |
[22:44] | And I’m gonna call Mr Jacks and just make sure | 我会给杰克斯先生打电话 |
[22:45] | He can have somebody walk you to your car every night, okay? | 确保他能每晚安排保安送你上车 好吗 |
[22:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:50] | I just thank God you’re okay. You are okay, right? | 你没事 真是谢天谢地 你没事 对吧 |
[22:54] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[22:57] | What? What’s the matter? | 怎么了 有什么事吗 |
[23:00] | It’s just that maybe I could have gotten her another extension on her loan. | 或许我应该给她办理延期还款的 |
[23:05] | Chris, no, don’t do that. | 克莉丝 别这么做 |
[23:06] | You said the bank granted this woman two extensions already, right? | 你说过银行已经为她延期了两次 是吧 |
[23:10] | I’m sorry, if you don’t pay your mortgage, you lose your house. | 那就对不起了 不按揭还款就得没收房子 |
[23:12] | What does this woman expect? It’s not your fault. | 那女人能指望什么 这不是你的错 |
[23:15] | You can’t beat yourself up over it. | 你不必自责 |
[23:24] | I mean, what’d she expect? It’s not your fault. | 我是说那女人能指望什么 这不是你的错 |
[23:27] | And regardless of what you may or may not have been able to do, | 不管你能做或不能做 |
[23:30] | That’s still no justification for her… | 她都没有正当的理由 |
[23:41] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 这是什么 怎么啦 |
[23:44] | – Did you hear that? – What? | -你听到了吗 -听到什么 |
[23:47] | Really? You didn’t? | 真的吗 你没听到吗 |
[23:50] | No. What? | 没有 什么声音 |
[23:57] | I know this is gonna sound weird, but I wanna get my fortune read. | 我知道可能感觉会比较怪 但是我想算一卦 |
[24:01] | Now? Are you kidding? | 现在吗 你不是开玩笑吧 |
[24:06] | Come on, Chris. I’ll read your fortune for you. | 算了吧 克莉丝 我来帮你算吧 |
[24:10] | In the near future, we are gonna get in the car, | 在不久的将来 我们一起坐车 |
[24:12] | – Go home and relax. – Clay, I really want to do this. | -然后回家放松 -克莱 我真的很想算命 |
[24:15] | Why? Because of what happened with that old woman? | 为什么 因为那个老女人吗 |
[24:18] | Chris, I really think we should just get you home now. | 克莉丝 我想现在该送你回家了 |
[24:23] | Can you do this for me? | 你能陪我吗 |
[24:32] | I pray to God none of my students see me here. | 但愿我的学生不会看见我来 |
[24:37] | The only class I’ll be able to teach is, like, Hypocrisy 101. | 那样我唯一能教的班级 就只有 比如伪善101 |
[24:43] | Yeah, there’s so many things to choose from here. | 这里有很多选择 |
[24:45] | Unfortunately, not what I’m looking for, | 不幸的是 并不是我要找的 |
[24:47] | Which is a weird little dried monkey head. | 比如怪异的干猴子的小脑袋 |
[24:48] | Wait, no, never mind, he’s got one. | 等等 没关系 他有一个 |
[24:53] | I am Rham Jas, seer. | 我叫拉姆·加斯 是个预言者 |
[24:56] | – I’m Christine and this is Clay. -But you probably already knew that, right? | -我叫克莉丝汀 这位是克莱 -或许你已经知道了 是吧 |
[25:03] | – Just kidding. -How can I help you? | -开个玩笑 -我能帮你什么忙吗 |
[25:06] | I would like to have my fortune read. Can you do that? | 我想占卜一下自己的命运 可以吗 |
[25:10] | I have the ability to see certain energies. | 我能看到某些能量 |
[25:13] | Sometimes these energies are a foretoken of things to come. | 有时 这些能量就是事物的前兆 |
[25:16] | $60, please. | 请支付60美元 |
[25:18] | – Seriously? – Yes. | -真的假的 -当然 |
[25:20] | Sixty… Doesn’t that seem a little steep for this sort of thing? | 60美元 这个开价是不是太高了 |
[25:23] | – If you’re not serious, please go. -All right. Come on, Chris. | -如果你不是诚心诚意 请回吧 -那好 走吧 克莉丝 |
[25:28] | Wait, wait! I’ll… I’ll pay. | 等等 我来付吧 |
[25:31] | No, you know what? You know what? I got it. I got it. | 不用 我来付吧 |
[25:35] | – There you go. – Platinum card. Very good. | -给 -白金卡 不错 |
[25:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:47] | -Here, here, baby. -Thanks. | -过来 亲爱的 -谢谢 |
[25:48] | Sure. | 应该的 |
[25:52] | Uh-uh. Please. | 那边请 |
[25:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:57] | So, you wish to know something of your destiny. | 你想了解自己的命运 |
[26:00] | – Yes. – Very good. | -是的 -非常好 |
[26:02] | Let’s see what the fates have in store. | 来看看店里的天意 |
[26:03] | You know, Freud said destiny was not an act of fate, | 弗洛伊德曾说命运并不是天意的表现 |
[26:05] | But rather something created by our subconscious | 而是由我们潜意识产生 |
[26:07] | To control our conscious choices. | 并控制我们有意识的选择 |
[26:09] | That’s true. But we cannot attempt to understand the world by intellect alone. | 没错 不过我们不能单凭智力去认知世界 |
[26:15] | – Carl Jung. – Yes. | -卡尔·荣格 -是的 |
[26:17] | From his treatise Psychological Types. | 出自他的论文 心理学形态 |
[26:20] | – So… – Jung, the New Agers’ favourite psychologist. | -那么 -荣格 新时代人们最喜爱的心理学家 |
[26:24] | Because he wasn’t afraid to bring God into the equation. | 因为他不怕把上帝拿到公式里讲 |
[26:26] | Well, he wasn’t afraid to bring God into… | 他不怕把上帝拿到… |
[26:28] | – Clay, Clay, come on. – Let’s do it. I know. Come on. Let’s start. | -克莱 别说了 -好的 我知道 开始吧 |
[26:31] | – Shall we? – I’m ready. | -可以开始了吗 -我已经准备好了 |
[26:34] | Very well. Please, give me your hand. | 很好 请把你的手给我 |
[26:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:37] | This way. Okay. | 这样放 好的 |
[26:46] | You work with money. | 你的工作和钱有关 |
[26:48] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[26:51] | And you’ve recently lost something. | 最近你丢了东西 |
[26:55] | – No, I don’t think so. – No. No, you haven’t lost anything. | -好像没有 -不 不 你还没丢 |
[27:02] | But something’s been taken from you. | 但是你有东西被人拿走 |
[27:05] | No. | 没有 |
[27:07] | – A button. – Oh, my God. Yes! | -一粒钮扣 -天哪 是的 |
[27:11] | Well, anyone can see she’s missing a button! So what? | 谁都看得出她少了粒钮扣 那又怎样 |
[27:13] | But, Clay, it was really strange. | 但是 克莱 这的确很奇怪 |
[27:14] | The old woman today, she took a button from my sleeve. | 今天那个老女人 从我袖子上拿走了一粒钮扣 |
[27:16] | – Why would she do that? – If you would both please just be quiet! | -她为什么要这么做 -你们两个能不能安静点 |
[28:33] | – I think that’s enough for tonight. – What’s wrong? | -我想今晚差不多了 -怎么啦 |
[28:36] | I’m tired, and I see it’s become quite late. | 我很累了 而且天色已晚 |
[28:40] | I will, of course, refund your money. | 当然 我会退钱给你 |
[28:42] | Wait, wait, wait! Did you see something? | 等等 你看到了什么吗 |
[28:46] | A dark spirit has come upon you. | 一个恶灵缠上你了 |
[28:48] | – What do you mean? – Well, he’s… | -什么意思 -他的意思是… |
[28:49] | Did you blaspheme the dead while visiting a graveyard? | 你有去墓地亵渎死者吗 |
[28:51] | – No! – Did you play with a Ouija board | -没有 -你玩过占卜盘吗 |
[28:53] | Or consort with those who practise the black arts? | 或者和练习黑暗魔法的人有交往 |
[28:55] | All right, take it easy, man. Come on. | 好了 别紧张 拜托 |
[28:57] | Wait. Clay, Clay, Clay. No. No, I didn’t. | 等等 克莱 我都没有做过 |
[28:59] | Perhaps someone has cursed you. | 或许有人对你下了诅咒 |
[29:08] | Then how did he know all that? | 那他怎么会知道那些 |
[29:10] | Know what? That you lost a button? | 知道什么 你丢了钮扣吗 |
[29:13] | And by the way, he didn’t really know that much. | 再说了 他并不是很了解 |
[29:14] | He makes a couple of good guesses, then he… | 他做了一些可能的猜测 然后 |
[29:16] | He stirs you up, and then he leaves you with all these questions | 他说动你 然后给你一堆的问题 |
[29:19] | And, conveniently, his business card. | 然后顺手递上自己的名片 |
[29:22] | Come on, Chris, he’s a scam artist. | 克莉丝 他只是个江湖骗子 |
[29:25] | But he didn’t want the money. He tried to give it back, remember? | 但是他没有要钱啊 他想退给我们 记得吗 |
[29:29] | Well, he sort of tried, but in the end, he took it, didn’t he? | 其实他在装 最后还不是收了 是吧 |
[29:35] | I guess so. | 可能吧 |
[30:01] | I gotta go meet the guy that’s towing your car, | 我要去找拖你车的人 |
[30:02] | So you gonna be okay? | 你会没事吧 |
[30:03] | – Yeah. – All right. Kitty, take care of her. | -是的 -那就好 猫咪要好好照顾她哦 |
[30:06] | – I’ll see you in about an hour. Love you. – Okay. | -一小时后见 我爱你 -好的 |
[30:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:57] | – Here. Put that on your lip. – Thank you. | -给 放在嘴唇上 -谢谢 |
[33:59] | I can’t believe she came to the house. | 真不敢相信她竟然到家里来了 |
[34:00] | This is so nuts. I’m calling the cops. | 这太疯狂了 我要报警 |
[34:02] | – It wasn’t her. – Who was it then? | -不是她干的 -那会是谁 |
[34:06] | I don’t know. I couldn’t see who it was. | 我不知道 看不清是什么 |
[34:07] | Of course it was her. It had to be her. | 一定是她 肯定是她 |
[34:09] | No, Clay, it wasn’t anyone! | 不要 克莱 谁都不是 |
[34:11] | It was somebody. Chris, it had to be somebody. | 肯定是某个人 克莉丝 一定是某个人 |
[34:13] | The lights were out. You just couldn’t see who it was, | 灯灭了 你看不清楚是谁罢了 |
[34:15] | – But I’m guessing it was… – Clay, there wasn’t anybody here. | -但我猜是 -克莱 当时根本没人 |
[34:19] | Then who did this? | 那会是谁干的 |
[34:21] | Who hit you in the face? | 谁打你的脸了 |
[34:31] | I think it’s just a reaction to her being attacked earlier in the day. | 我认为是今天早前受袭击的一个反应 |
[34:34] | Yeah. Classic symptoms of post-traumatic stress. | 是的 外伤后压力的典型症状 |
[34:37] | Yeah, she’s showing signs of panic and paranoia. so… | 是的 她有恐慌和惊吓症状 所以… |
[34:40] | No, no, no, I’ll be fine. | 不 不 不 我没事 |
[34:43] | All right. | 好的 |
[34:47] | Hey, hey. | 嗨 嗨 |
[34:50] | How you doing? | 现在感觉怎么样了 |
[34:52] | -Better. -Yeah? | -好多了 -是吗 |
[34:53] | Especially after the doctor explained it to me. | 多亏医生的开导 |
[34:55] | He said that victims of violence, | 他说在暴力受害者身上 |
[34:57] | – They re-experience… – Re-experience their trauma. | -偶尔会发生…-发生悲剧再现 |
[35:00] | I misinterpreted it to be something more than it was. | 我错以为是什么更严重的事 |
[35:04] | – Happens. – I just… I feel… | -碰巧罢了 -我只是…感觉… |
[35:09] | – What? – Kind of embarrassed. | -怎么了 -有点难堪 |
[35:11] | Are you kidding? | 别开玩笑了 |
[35:12] | No. You never have to be embarrassed with me. | 跟我在一块儿还有什么好难堪的 |
[35:17] | Okay? | 记住了 |
[35:24] | Hey, listen, I was thinking maybe we could take a little trip on Saturday, | 嗨 要不周六出去旅旅游散散心 怎么样 |
[35:28] | – Get on the train and go to Santa barbara. – Your folks’ cabin. | -坐火车去圣巴巴拉 -你的乡村木屋 |
[35:31] | Yeah, if you’re up for it, the cabin. | 是啊 如果你想去 |
[35:32] | – Oh, my god, I would love to! – Yeah? Good. | -天呢 我当然愿意去 -真的 好极了 |
[35:35] | – That’d be so exciting. – Baby, you’re gonna love it. | -真是太开心了 -宝贝 你肯定喜欢的 |
[35:37] | – You’re gonna love it. – Okay, good. | -你肯定喜欢的 -好的 |
[35:38] | I’m excited for you to see it. | 我一直打算让你去瞧瞧呢 |
[35:39] | – These trees and it’s private. – That would be great. | -那些树 还都是私人的 -那真是太好了 |
[35:41] | It’ll be great. It’ll be good. | 肯定会很好玩 |
[35:43] | I think we need to. and we can just… We can just talk and stuff. | 我们可以可以… 我们可以聊天什么的 |
[37:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:58] | – What’s the matter? – I couldn’t… I couldn’t wake up. | -怎么了 -我有点…有点头昏脑胀 |
[38:03] | It’s okay. Okay. Come here. It was just a dream. | 没事的 过来 那只是一个梦罢了 |
[38:20] | Baby, that’s the rental car they dropped off this morning. | 宝贝 租的车停在那边 |
[38:23] | – Okay? Sure. -Thanks. | -知道了吗 好的 -谢谢 |
[38:26] | – Love you. – Love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[38:30] | Hey, baby, try not to piss off any old ladies today, okay? | 嗨 宝贝 今天记着别再惹老女人了 |
[38:53] | Hey, Christine? | 海 克莉丝汀 |
[38:55] | – What, are you just getting here? – What are you, the hall monitor? | -什么事 你刚来吗 -怎么了 你又不是考勤员 |
[38:57] | Ha, ha. Very funny, Christine. | 克莉丝汀 你太幽默了 |
[39:00] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[39:03] | What do you want? | 你要干嘛 |
[39:04] | I need you to finish teaching me the loan procedures. | 我想让你再教教我关于贷款手续 |
[39:09] | I’ve got a lot on my mind. Can we do this tomorrow? | 我现在有点心烦 能不能明天着 |
[39:12] | – Sure. – Okay. | -当然 -好的 |
[39:14] | I’ll just tell Mr Jacks that you don’t have the time right now. | 我就告诉杰克斯先生你现在没空就是了 |
[39:16] | – Maybe he can tell me. – No, no! Okay, I’ll do it. | -也许他可以告诉我 -不 不 我来吧 |
[39:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:22] | We were going over the asset-based lending guidelines. | 我们之前看到抵押贷款须知 |
[39:26] | Right. | 是 |
[39:26] | Let’s say your client is a company | 我们假设你的客户是一家公司 |
[39:28] | That can’t get traditional bank financing. | 但通过传统方式得不到银行资助 |
[39:42] | – And? – And… | -并且 -并且… |
[39:49] | And? | 并且 |
[39:53] | And… | 并且… |
[39:57] | And get your filthy pig knuckle off my desk! | 并把你肮脏丑陋的爪子从我桌子上拿开 |
[40:08] | Christine blood… Brown. | 克莉丝汀 你流血了…布朗 |
[40:11] | Christine. Your nose. | 克莉丝汀 你的鼻子 |
[40:15] | Sure, can you hold? | 当然 你能等会吗 |
[40:17] | – Let me help you. – No, no, I’ve got it under control. | -我来帮你 -不用 不用 我自己能行 |
[40:19] | Oh, my god! Oh, my god! | 天啊 天啊 |
[40:23] | God! Oh, my god! Stop it! | 天啊 天啊 把它止住 |
[40:26] | Mr Jacks! | 杰克斯先生 |
[40:27] | – Did I get any in my mouth? – Oh, my god! | -有没有溅到我嘴里 -天啊 |
[40:29] | Did I get any in my mouth? | 有没有溅到我嘴里 |
[40:30] | Let me take you over here to get clean. | 我带您到那边清理一下吧 |
[40:33] | I’m so sorry! Oh, my god! | 实在对不起 天啊 |
[40:36] | It’s just a nosebleed. | 只是流鼻血 |
[40:39] | – Did I get any in my mouth? – We’ll clean you up. We have antiseptic. | -我嘴里有没有 -我们会给您清理消毒 |
[41:35] | What is it? | 有事吗 |
[41:40] | Hi. I came to see Sylvia ganush. Is she here? | 你好 我来找西尔维亚·加纳什 她在吗 |
[41:44] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[41:46] | I’m a friend of hers. | 我是她的一个朋友 |
[41:50] | – Someone… – Wait. | -一个… -等一下 |
[41:54] | I know who you are. Grandma told me you would come. | 我知道你是谁了 奶奶告诉过我你会来 |
[41:59] | You are the woman from the bank, the one who took her house. | 你就是银行那个夺走她房子的 |
[42:02] | Actually, it was the bank that took the house. | 事实上 是银行拿走了房子 |
[42:04] | I mean, I just work there. | 我是说 我只负责在那工作 |
[42:06] | In fact, I tried to help your grandma get the house back, | 事实上 我曾试着帮你奶奶拿回房子 |
[42:10] | But my boss wouldn’t let me. | 但老板就是不同意 |
[42:12] | Are you going to stand here on my porch and lie to my face? | 你就这样站在我门口跟我撒谎 |
[42:21] | – No. – You used to be a real fat girl, didn’t you? | -没有 -你以前很胖 是不是 |
[42:32] | – Yeah. – I can tell. | -是的 -我能看出来 |
[42:35] | You are not welcome here. | 我们不欢迎你来这 |
[42:38] | Wait! wait. I need to see her. | 等等 我想见见她 |
[42:41] | I need her to forgive me. And I’ll get her the house back. | 我想她能原谅我 我会把她的房子弄回来的 |
[42:44] | And you are gonna make everything all right for her, is that it? | 你会帮她摆平一切 是吗 |
[42:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:50] | Come on. | 进来吧 |
[43:06] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[44:00] | – Get her off me! Get her off me! – Come! Don’t look. | -把她移开 把她移开 -快 别看 |
[44:05] | – Grab her shoulder. – Be a man! Lift her up! | -抓住她的肩膀 -用点力 把她举起来 |
[44:15] | – Be careful. – Let’s roll the dice! | -小心点 -来掷骰子吧 |
[44:20] | Still going to make everything all right for her? | 还要帮她摆平吗 |
[44:24] | You deserve everything that is coming to you. | 你活该 |
[44:34] | – One more time! | -再来一次 |
[44:35] | I believe what plagues you is the lamia. | 我相信折磨你的是个女妖 |
[44:38] | Lamia, that’s the word the old woman used. | 女妖 那个老女人就是这么喊的 |
[44:41] | The black goat, only summoned by gypsies for their darkest deeds. | 这个恶魔 只听吉普赛人的召唤做坏事 |
[44:46] | For the first three days, | 头三天 |
[44:47] | The lamia appears as a nasty spirit that torments its victim. | 女妖以凶灵的形象出现 慢慢折磨你 |
[44:51] | After that, it reveals itself to be a taker of souls, | 然后 她会把你的灵魂带走 |
[44:54] | And it comes for the owner of the accursed object. | 她会来找那个被诅咒物的所有者 |
[44:57] | Accursed object. What object? | 被诅咒物 什么东西 |
[44:58] | Something taken from the victim, cursed and given back. | 从受害者身上拿的东西 下咒后 又还回的 |
[45:06] | This? | 这个 |
[45:09] | What if I just burn it? | 我把它烧了呢 |
[45:10] | I’m afraid no matter what condition the button is in, | 不管这个扣子怎么样 |
[45:14] | You would still be the owner. The lamia would still come to take you. | 你还是所有者 女妖同样会来带你走 |
[45:18] | Take me where? | 带我去哪 |
[45:26] | – Then how do I get rid of this? – You could attempt to appease the spirit. | -我怎么才能避免 -你可以试着安抚她 |
[45:30] | The simplest way would be a blood offering. | 最简单的方式就是供奉血淋淋的祭品 |
[45:32] | A small creature could be sacrificed, a chicken perhaps. | 可以用一些小动物 或者鸡也行 |
[45:36] | No way! Look, I’m a vegetarian. | 不行 听着 我是一个素食主义者 |
[45:38] | I volunteer at the puppy shelter, for christ’s sake. | 天呢 我还在动物保护所当志愿者 |
[45:41] | I don’t go around killing animals. | 我是不会杀生的 |
[45:44] | You will be surprised what you’ll be willing to do | 到时候你就知道你会不会了 |
[45:46] | When the lamia comes for you. | 当女妖找上门时 |
[45:50] | This will show you how. | 这本书可以教你怎么做 |
[49:56] | Here, kitty, kitty. | 过来 猫咪 猫咪 |
[50:20] | Chris! Chris? | 克莉丝 克莉丝 |
[50:23] | Chris? | 克莉丝 |
[50:26] | Hey, there you are. What are you doing out here? | 嗨 你在这啊 你在这干嘛呢 |
[50:29] | Baby, I called the bank. They said you left early. | 宝贝 我打电话到银行 他们说你早走了 |
[50:31] | You’re not answering my calls. Is that blood? | 你也没接我电话 那是血吗 |
[50:37] | No. why would there be blood? | 不是 怎么会有血呢 |
[50:40] | Yeah, baby, there’s… there’s blood on your sleeve. | 是啊 宝贝 那…那有血 在你袖子上 |
[50:43] | – Are you bleeding? – No. | -你在流血吗 -没有 |
[50:46] | It was just tomato juice. | 那只是番茄汁 |
[50:47] | I was cutting a tomato in the | 我刚才在切番茄 |
[50:49] | Kitchen and it must have gotten on my sleeve. | 可能一不小心溅上来了 |
[50:54] | Hey, chris, why don’t we do this dinner another time? | 克莉丝 要不我们改天吃晚饭吧 |
[50:59] | You’ve had a rough couple of days. I think it’s better. | 你这几天过的太难了 我觉得是最好还是 |
[51:02] | No, I want to go to the dinner. | 没事 我想去 |
[51:04] | I know, but are you sure you’re feeling all right? | 我知道 但是你确定你没事吗 |
[51:09] | Honestly, I haven’t been. | 说实话 过去几天确实不顺 |
[51:18] | But I think… | 但是我觉得… |
[51:20] | I think that everything is gonna be okay now. | 我现在觉得一切都好了 |
[51:24] | I really do. | 真的 |
[51:31] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[51:36] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来太漂亮了 |
[51:41] | It really is. My god. | 真的 天啊 |
[51:45] | It’s gonna be nice inside, too. | 里面也很漂亮 |
[51:50] | They’re gonna love you. | 他们会喜欢你的 |
[51:54] | – Clayton. – Hello, mother. | -克莱顿 -妈妈 |
[51:56] | Good to see you. This is Christine. | 见到你真高兴 这是克莉丝汀 |
[51:57] | – That’s my mom, Trudy. – Hello, Christine. | -这是我母亲 特鲁迪 -你好 克莉丝汀 |
[51:59] | Hello. It’s very nice to meet you. | 你好 很高心见到你 |
[52:02] | – Well. – Please, come in. Come in. | -哦 -请进 请进 |
[52:04] | Yes. | 好 |
[52:06] | – Hey, Dad, how are you? – Hey, son. | -老爸 最近过的怎么样 -嗨 儿子 |
[52:07] | Good to see you, sir. | 伯父 很高兴见到您 |
[52:09] | This is Christine. Christine, this is my dad, Leonard. | 这是克莉丝汀 这是我爸爸 莱昂纳德 |
[52:11] | – Nice to meet you. – Hi, Maria. Thank you. | -你好 -嗨 玛丽娅 谢谢 |
[52:12] | – You have a beautiful home. – Well, thank you very much. | -你们家真漂亮 -谢谢 |
[52:16] | – Can I get you a drink? – Yeah, wine? | -你要不要喝点什么 -要酒吗? |
[52:18] | – Do you guys want? – Sure. | -你们要吗 -当然 |
[52:19] | – Okay. Come help me. – I’ll be right back. | -好的 过来帮我 -我一会回来 |
[52:24] | Yes, dear. | 好的 亲爱的 |
[52:27] | – I hope you don’t mind. – How thoughtful. | -希望你不要太介意 -太客气了 |
[52:30] | – Homemade? – Yes. | -自己做的 -是的 |
[52:32] | And what type of cake would you call that? | 你们管这种蛋糕叫什么 |
[52:35] | It’s called | 我们叫它 |
[52:38] | A harvest cake. | 丰收蛋糕 |
[52:39] | Is that something you would make on a farm? | 你们是不是在农场上经常做啊 |
[52:43] | No. | 不 |
[52:46] | I mean, not any more. We used to when we had a gaggle of geese. | 现在不了 我们过去还有一群鹅时常做 |
[52:52] | – Geese? – Well, right around the harvest time, | -鹅? -就是在快到收获季节的时候 |
[52:55] | That’s when your goose eggs will make a real dense yolk. | 也就是下鹅蛋时 |
[52:59] | It makes for a rich cake. | 鹅蛋黄可以用来做大蛋糕 |
[53:03] | Well, just thank you. | 哦 非常感谢 |
[53:06] | – Here we are. – Sorry to interrupt the bonding sesh. | -我们来了 -对不起打断你们的谈话 |
[53:08] | – Why don’t you join us in the dining room? – Good. | -到宴厅来吧 -好的 |
[53:10] | – Yeah, let’s go. It’s right in here. – Okay. | -好 我们走 就在那边 -好的 |
[53:14] | – Jeez. – Hecuba. | -天啊 -赫库巴 |
[53:16] | I never did understand that damned animal. I hate cats. | 我从来就不了解那只该死的猫 我讨厌猫 |
[53:19] | That is so strange. Hecuba is usually very sweet. | 真奇怪 赫库巴通常很乖的 |
[53:23] | That’s okay. I had a cat. I understand. | 没关系 我也曾有只猫 我能理解 |
[53:26] | You mean… you mean you have a cat. | 你是说…你是说你现在养的那只猫吧 |
[53:30] | What do you mean? Did something happen? | 什么意思 那只猫怎么了 |
[53:32] | Unless something happened to him. | 是不是发生什么事了 |
[53:36] | Well, how am I supposed to know? | 我怎么会知道呢 |
[53:39] | I mean, you know how cats are. They come and they go. | 我是说 你也知道 猫总喜欢跑来跑去 |
[53:45] | That’s true. | 是啊 |
[53:49] | – Well, should… – Well… yes. Yes, please. | -你要不要… -哦…是的 谢谢 |
[53:53] | So, how’s the coin collection, son? | 儿子 古币收集的怎么样了 |
[53:55] | That’s my dad’s way of saying, “so, you’re still a huge nerd?” | 我老爸通常会问”你还是个收集狂” |
[53:58] | It’s good. It’s good. In fact, Christine just got me | 还好 事实上 克莉丝汀刚刚给我了一个 |
[54:00] | A 1929 standing liberty quarter at her bank. | 1929年纪念自由女神站立像的硬币呢 |
[54:02] | – Really? – Isn’t that crazy? Yeah, it’s rare. | -真的吗 -太不可思议了吧 那硬币很少见 |
[54:05] | I just think the job of a bank teller must be so difficult, | 我猜当一名银行出纳员肯定很难了 |
[54:08] | With all that counting and repetition. It must get very tedious. | 天天计算 重复 肯定很烦人 |
[54:12] | Yes, you’re right, | 是的 你说的对 |
[54:13] | – But I’m not a teller. – Oh? | -但我不是出纳员 -哦 |
[54:15] | Yeah, mom, I told you. Christine’s a loan officer. | 是啊 妈妈 我告诉过你 克莉丝汀是放贷人 |
[54:17] | She handles all the loans for small businesses and homes for her bank. | 她们银行所有小型经商和家庭贷款都归她管 |
[54:21] | And she’s up for this big promotion, so… right, Chris? | 而且她最近要提升了 所以…对吗 克莉丝 |
[54:24] | If I could close this one account that I’m working on, | 如果我能把手头处理的一笔贷款业务结清了 |
[54:26] | It would really help. | 说不定就可以得到提拔了 |
[54:27] | That must be a very important loan. | 那笔贷款肯定很重要 |
[54:30] | It’s the biggest that my branch has ever handled. | 是啊 那是我们银行处理过的最大数目的 |
[54:33] | And how did that come to you? | 你怎么接手这笔贷款的 |
[54:35] | Well, I was reading the wall street journal | 哦 我当时在读华尔街报 |
[54:37] | And came across this medical supply company | 看到这家药材供应公司 |
[54:40] | That was looking to expand but didn’t have the liquidity. | 打算扩张 但是没有足够的流动资金 |
[54:43] | So I met with their CEO and presented a formula | 所以我就去见了他们总裁 提出了一套方案 |
[54:46] | For restructuring some of their long-term debt. | 来帮助他们申请长期贷款 |
[54:49] | Sounds like you’ve got a lot going for you, Christine. | 克莉丝汀 看来你做的不错啊 |
[54:52] | Well, your mother must be very proud of you. | 你母亲肯定会为你感到自豪 |
[54:55] | I suppose. | 可能吧 |
[55:02] | I don’t see much of my mother. | 我不太经常跟我妈妈见面 |
[55:04] | – Why is that? – Wow, mom, that’s… it’s kind of personal. | -为什么 -哦 妈妈 那…那是人家的私事 |
[55:07] | I’m speaking to Christine. | 我在跟克莉丝汀说话 |
[55:13] | Well, ever since my dad died, she doesn’t talk much. | 自从我爸爸去世后 她就不怎么爱说话了 |
[55:19] | She just stays on the farm and keeps to herself because… | 一直待在农场上 自娱自乐 沉醉于… |
[55:26] | Because? | 沉醉于什么 |
[55:28] | Because her husband died, mom, and she just wants to be by herself. | 因为她丈夫去世了 妈妈 所以她想一个人过 |
[55:32] | – Why don’t… – Because my mother’s an alcoholic. | -为什么不… -因为我妈妈嗜酒如命 |
[55:37] | Oh. | 哦 |
[55:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[55:42] | It’s certainly nothing to be ashamed of. | 这也不是什么丢人的事 |
[55:45] | I have to say, I find your honesty very refreshing. | 反而我觉得 你的诚实很令人佩服 |
[55:49] | My father had a drinking problem, | 我父亲曾经也是经常酗酒 |
[55:51] | And I was always too ashamed to admit it. | 但我从来都不敢承认 |
[55:54] | You’ve got backbone. | 你比较有勇气 |
[55:56] | Unlike that last girl he brought by. | 不像上次他带回来的那个女孩 |
[55:58] | – What was her name? – Alice. | -她叫什么来着 -艾丽丝 |
[56:00] | – We don’t have to… – Alicia! | -我们没必要… -艾丽莎 |
[56:01] | – Alicia. – She was dreadful, Christine. | -艾丽莎 -克莉丝汀 你不知道 那个女生太可怕了 |
[56:04] | She was ill-mannered, no ambition at all. | 显得有点病怏怏的 而且一点理想都没有 |
[56:07] | That’s not really… – They met on the internet. | 那其实不太算是… -他们是在网上认识的 |
[56:08] | What is that, | 那是什么 |
[56:09] | Really? | 你不知道 |
[56:10] | – What does that mean? – Am I being too hard on him? | -什么意思 -我对他太严厉了吗 |
[56:13] | No, not at all. | 没有 一点都不会 |
[56:14] | Thanks a lot… | 谢谢 |
[56:15] | You know, I think I will try some of that cake of yours. | 我觉得我应该尝尝你们带来的蛋糕 |
[56:17] | Look at that. It looks great. | 看啊 看起来真不错 |
[56:20] | It looks so interesting. | 看起来很有趣 |
[56:22] | You only dislike it if you hate delicious things. | 你如果不喜欢 就只能说你有审美问题 |
[56:27] | Not my problem. | 不是我的问题 |
[56:31] | Lovely. | 真可爱 |
[56:32] | Thank you, Christine. This is wonderful. | 谢谢你 克莉丝汀 太棒了 |
[56:33] | It also changed the subject nicely. | 而且刚好用来转移话题 |
[56:35] | Thank you. That looks good! | 谢谢 看起来很好吃 |
[56:38] | That’s right. | 是啊 |
[56:40] | It sounds so quaint, doesn’t it? | 这真的做的很精致 是不是 |
[56:42] | Did you hear something? | 你有没有听到什么动静啊 |
[56:44] | No. You okay? | 没有 你还好吧 |
[56:47] | Tasty! | 真好吃 |
[56:48] | – I like it a lot. – I do like it. | -我很喜欢 -我确实喜欢 |
[56:51] | You know, mom, when you say we met on the internet, | 妈妈 刚才你说我们是在网上认识的 |
[56:54] | It’s a little misleading. | 可能容易让人误解 |
[57:14] | Yes, well you need to do that to find a good mate. | 当然为了找个好伴侣那样做也无可厚非 |
[57:17] | You can’t even trust | 但是你不能相信 |
[57:18] | The things you hear or that people write about themselves. | 诸如你听到的或者别人写在网上的自我介绍 |
[57:20] | – Very nice. – Even the pictures are false half the time. | -很好 -甚至连照片多数都是假的 |
[57:23] | It’s true. | 这是真的 |
[57:24] | I don’t think it’s a misconception | 我不觉得这算是一种误解 |
[57:26] | To think that people of good breeding | 那些有良好教养 |
[57:28] | And success should be able to meet | 并且成功的人应该 |
[57:29] | Potential life partners in a realistic situation. | 在现实生活中寻找人生伴侣 |
[57:32] | Well, you also have a thing about bars. | 还有 别老是逛酒吧 |
[57:43] | Would you, Christine? | 你经常去吗 克莉丝汀 |
[57:47] | – No, no, of course not. – What? What… but we did. | -不 当然不去 -什么 但我们去的啊 |
[57:52] | We met at a bar, Chris. What are you talking about? | 克莉丝 我们是在酒吧认识的啊 你怎么了 |
[57:54] | She… | 她… |
[57:56] | It’s not a klan rally, mom. It’s a bar. | 那不是三K党聚会的地方 妈妈 就是个酒吧 |
[58:02] | Yeah, we met… we met at a bar, | 对 我们 我们在酒吧邂逅 |
[58:04] | And we set up the date on the internet. | 从网上联系开始约会的 |
[58:08] | You okay? You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[58:11] | Some water? Baby, have some… went down the wrong pipe. | 喝点水 宝贝 喝点… 噎着了 |
[58:16] | Oh, my god! | 天呢 |
[58:30] | I’m sorry, I don’t… there must be a window open. | 对不起 我没有… 是不是有窗户开着 |
[58:33] | Chris? | 克莉丝 |
[58:39] | Okay, I hear you! | 见鬼 我能听见你 |
[58:41] | What in the hell? – Leave me alone. | 你在地狱吗 -离我远点 |
[58:42] | – Just leave me the hell alone! – Hey! Hey! Chris! Stop it! | -听见吗 离我远点 -克莉丝 别这样 |
[58:45] | Baby! There’s no one there. | 宝贝 那里没人 |
[58:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[58:53] | – I think I’d better go. – Yes, I think that would be best. | -我觉得我应该走了 -是啊 我觉得也是 |
[58:57] | I know. Wait, Chris… | 我知道 等一下 克莉丝… |
[58:59] | Don’t follow her! She’s a sick girl. | 别跟着她 那个女孩有病 |
[59:01] | – Mom, she needs my help. – Let her go. | -妈妈 她需要帮助 -让她走吧 |
[59:06] | Wait! | 等等 |
[59:08] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[59:10] | Look, I did what you said! I killed that little kitty! | 听着 我听你的杀了那只猫 |
[59:15] | You’re so full of shit! | 你满嘴胡话 |
[59:17] | These are elusive and powerful forces we are dealing with. | 你要知道我们面对是一股强大的黑暗势力 |
[59:20] | There are no guarantees. | 没有任何保证能一定成功 |
[59:39] | We must speak directly to this dark spirit. | 我们必须直接跟这恶灵谈话 |
[59:43] | We must dissuade it from taking your soul, and soon. | 我们必须劝止她抓走你的灵魂 尽快 |
[59:47] | – I know someone who can help us. – And I’m supposed to trust you? | -我知道有人可以帮我们 -我该不该相信你 |
[59:51] | Tomorrow is the third day. After that, the lamia will come for you. | 明天就是第三天了 之后 女妖就来抓你了 |
[59:56] | We can’t let that happen. But you must understand, | 我们不能让她得逞 但你必须要明白 |
[1:00:00] | The woman who can help us must put herself at great risk. | 帮我们的那个女人 自己也会身陷绝境 |
[1:00:04] | – She will not do that for free. – What do you need from me? | -她是不会免费为你做的 -你想我怎样 |
[1:00:08] | $10,000 cash | 一万美金 |
[1:00:11] | By tomorrow. | 明天前准备好 |
[1:00:26] | – Mr Jacks. – Yeah? | -杰克斯先生 -什么事 |
[1:00:29] | This is kind of awkward for me, and I know it’s not official yet, | 问这挺难为情的 我知道正式任命还没下来 |
[1:00:34] | But I was wondering if I could get an advance for the new position. | 但我能不能预支我新职位的薪资 |
[1:00:38] | What, the assistant manager’s position? | 副经理的职位吗 |
[1:00:40] | Yes. See, one of my family members is really sick. | 对 我有位家庭成员病得很厉害 |
[1:00:45] | – They’re not gonna die, but they could. – Christine. Christine. | -他们虽不至于死 但也很危险 -克莉丝汀 |
[1:00:48] | There’s a problem. The Mcpherson deal was cancelled last night. | 出了件事 麦克弗森那买卖昨晚被取消了 |
[1:00:53] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -对 |
[1:00:55] | Right after I informed the regional | 我跟区域办公室刚说完 |
[1:00:56] | Office that we had this big loan pending, | 我们有一笔大贷款项目 |
[1:00:59] | I find out that they just made their deal over at first national. | 我就发现他们跟我们的对手成交了 |
[1:01:02] | Now, I gotta call in to see what exactly happened, | 现在 我要找人来问问怎么回事 |
[1:01:04] | But right now, this does not look too good for you or for me. | 目前为止 这事对你对我来说都不太好 |
[1:01:10] | So, this assistant manager promotion has been delayed. | 所以 副经理的职位先放一放 |
[1:01:15] | In fact, you know, I think, with everything that’s been happening, | 说实话 就目前发生的每件事 |
[1:01:18] | I think I’m gonna have to give this job to Stu. | 我想得把这份工作交给斯图 |
[1:01:22] | Stu. I see. | 斯图 我明白了 |
[1:01:25] | I’m sorry. Look, if you’ve got family problems, | 很抱歉 若是家里出了问题 |
[1:01:28] | Maybe you should take the day off, sort them out and… | 或许你该请几天假 解决之后… |
[1:02:39] | – So, how much? – $3,800 for everything. | -多少钱 -总共3800元 |
[1:02:43] | – Including my jewellery? – Including. | -我的首饰算了吗 -算了 |
[1:02:46] | But this Stuff is worth so much more than that. | 这些东西肯定不止这个价 |
[1:02:48] | Please. This is all I have. I’m begging you. | 拜托 这是我的全部财产 我求求你 |
[1:02:54] | Take it or leave it. | 要不要随你的便 |
[1:03:05] | Chris? Chris? | 克莉丝 克莉丝 |
[1:03:10] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[1:03:30] | I thought you were lactose intolerant. | 我以为你有乳糖不耐症 |
[1:03:34] | I am. | 对 |
[1:03:37] | But then I thought, “screw it, I’m eating ice cream.” | 不过我想 管他呢 我就要吃冰激凌 |
[1:03:43] | I paid Rham Jas. | 我把钱给拉姆·加斯了 |
[1:03:48] | What? You’re kidding me. | 什么 没开玩笑吧 |
[1:03:52] | I paid him. | 我付钱给他 |
[1:03:55] | Why? I mean, I thought that you didn’t believe. | 为什么 我以为你不信那个的 |
[1:03:58] | I don’t know what I believe in any more. | 我也不知道什么该信什么不该信 |
[1:04:01] | I really don’t, but I know that you believe in this. | 我不信 但我知道你信 |
[1:04:06] | I know how important it is to you, | 而且这对你来说很重要 |
[1:04:08] | And I know how much pain this is causing you. | 为这你遭了很大的罪 |
[1:04:13] | And, I also remembered… | 我还记得 |
[1:04:17] | I remembered a promise that I made | 我爱上你的那个晚上 |
[1:04:21] | The night I fell in love with you. | 我曾做出承诺 |
[1:04:24] | I told myself that I would… | 我跟自己说 |
[1:04:26] | I would always look out for you. I’d always take care of you. | 我会一辈子呵护你 照顾你 |
[1:04:32] | So I paid him. | 所以我付钱给他了 |
[1:04:37] | You remember the night that you fell in love with me? | 你还记得爱上我的那个晚上 |
[1:04:40] | I remember the second I fell in love with you. | 第二个晚上也记得呢 |
[1:04:45] | Oh, my god. | 天呀 |
[1:04:59] | You sure you don’t want me to go in with you? | 确定不用我跟你进去吗 |
[1:05:01] | He said I should come alone. | 他说我要独自面对 |
[1:05:03] | Yeah, I know, I know he did. He told me the same thing. | 我知道 他也跟我说了 |
[1:05:43] | Christine, if you will permit me | 克莉丝汀 |
[1:05:44] | The pleasure of an introduction, Shaun San Dena. | 请允许我介绍 肖恩珊蒂娜 |
[1:05:51] | – Welcome. – How do you do? | -幸会 -你好吗 |
[1:05:55] | Shaun San Denais an experienced medium. | 肖恩珊蒂娜是经验丰富的灵媒师 |
[1:05:57] | Furthermore, she’s personally been touched by the Lamia. | 并且 她曾与那个女妖打过交道 |
[1:06:00] | I first encountered this spirit many years ago in this very house. | 多年前 就在这间屋子里我见过它 |
[1:06:06] | And what happened? | 当时是怎么回事 |
[1:06:10] | I lost a young boy’s soul to the beast. | 一个男孩的灵魂被它抢走了 |
[1:06:20] | I have waited these long years | 我苦守了这么多年 |
[1:06:25] | For a chance at redeeming myself, | 等待时机救赎自己 |
[1:06:29] | A chance to destroy the foul thing. | 斩妖除魔 |
[1:06:40] | Tonight, my chance will come. | 今晚 我的机会来了 |
[1:06:44] | But to summon it, I will need your help. | 我需要你来引诱她 |
[1:06:49] | Can you be strong? | 你敢吗 |
[1:06:54] | I’ll try. | 我试试 |
[1:07:00] | My late husband, Sandor, was also medium. | 我前夫桑德尔 也是灵媒师 |
[1:07:04] | He chose this site to build a house upon | 他把房子建在这儿 |
[1:07:06] | Because he sensed certain forces at work here. | 因为他认为这地方存在某种力量 |
[1:07:11] | In this place, there is a particular… | 这地方 有种特殊的… |
[1:07:23] | A particular confluence of forces | 一种特殊的能量结界 |
[1:07:25] | Which allows a doorway to be opened through which we may pass… | 可以打开一扇门 |
[1:07:33] | …and through which others may pass into our world. | 阳间与阴间的通道 |
[1:07:42] | Please be seated. | 请坐 |
[1:08:12] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[1:08:13] | Everything we’re doing is for your own good. | 我们做的每件事都是为你好 |
[1:08:16] | Please. Christine, please. | 没事的 克莉丝汀 请坐 |
[1:08:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:08:56] | Once the spirit has entered me, put my hand upon the animal. | 我被魂灵附体时 把我的手放在羊身上 |
[1:09:00] | – Do you understand? – Yes. | -明白吗 -好 |
[1:09:04] | I force the spirit of the Lamia into the goat. | 我会把女妖魂灵逼到山羊身上 |
[1:09:07] | Milos, that’s when you strike. | 米洛斯 到时候出剑 |
[1:09:13] | I understand. | 明白 |
[1:09:25] | We all must be receptive. | 大家都要请灵 |
[1:09:42] | – What am I supposed to do? – You must allow the darkness in. | -我该做些什么 -你得让黑暗进来 |
[1:09:46] | You must invite the dead to co-mingle with your spirit. | 引导幽灵进入自己的灵魂里 |
[1:09:51] | – I’m scared. – Yes. | -我很怕 -是的 |
[1:09:54] | Now repeat these words, “I welcome the dead into my soul.” | 重复这句话 迎接死灵至吾魂魄 |
[1:10:02] | – I welcome the dead into my soul. – You must believe it! | -迎接死灵至吾魂魄 -一定要虔诚 |
[1:10:06] | I welcome the dead into my soul. | 迎接死灵至吾魂魄 |
[1:10:10] | – I welcome the dead into my soul. – I welcome the dead into my soul. | -迎接死灵至吾魂魄 -迎接死灵至吾魂魄 |
[1:10:15] | – I welcome the dead into my soul. – …into my soul. | -迎接死灵至吾魂魄 -至吾魂魄 |
[1:10:18] | I welcome the dead into my soul. I welcome the dead into my soul. | 迎接死灵至吾魂魄 迎接死灵至吾魂魄 |
[1:10:24] | I welcome the dead into my soul. | 迎接死灵至吾魂魄 |
[1:10:33] | I welcome the dead… | 迎接死灵至… |
[1:10:37] | I welcome the dead into my soul. | 迎接死灵至吾魂魄 |
[1:10:43] | I welcome the dead into… | 迎接死灵至吾… |
[1:10:48] | Something else is here with us. | 周围有其他魂魄 |
[1:10:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:11:22] | This is not the Lamia. | 不是女妖 |
[1:11:24] | It is the spirit of some | 是一些… |
[1:11:28] | Unsettled soul from years ago. | 多年不得超生的怨灵 |
[1:11:32] | Sometimes the unsettled ones linger by the door. | 有时这些游魂会在门周围游荡 |
[1:11:36] | There are others here, as well. | 还有其它的魂魄 |
[1:11:49] | Begone, foolish spirits! Begone! | 走开 愚蠢的野鬼 走开 |
[1:12:06] | She is coming. | 她来了 |
[1:13:50] | Who now inhabits the body of Shaun San Dena? | 肖恩珊蒂娜里面是谁 |
[1:13:57] | Lamia! | 女妖 |
[1:14:07] | Lamia, what is it you desire? | 女妖 你渴求什么 |
[1:14:09] | I desire the soul of Christine Brown! | 我渴求克莉丝汀的灵魂 |
[1:14:13] | We will feast upon it as she festers in the grave! | 就等她一进坟墓 我们就把她吃光 |
[1:14:17] | No! It was my manager, Jim Jacks! | 不是我干的 是我们经理吉姆·杰克斯 |
[1:14:20] | – He was the one! He was… – Silence! | – 他才是 他…-闭嘴 |
[1:14:22] | Lamia, surely you can be dissuaded from taking this insignificant woman. | 女妖 你肯定能放弃这位无关紧要的灵魂 |
[1:14:26] | Surely she is not worthy of your greatness. | 她肯定不值得你大费周章 |
[1:14:38] | No! | 不 |
[1:14:43] | I come for you, Christine. | 我为你来的 克莉丝汀 |
[1:14:49] | You’re mine! | 你是我的 |
[1:14:55] | No! | 不 |
[1:14:57] | You tricked me! You black-hearted whore! | 你阴我 邪恶的贱人 |
[1:15:01] | – Now, Milos, now! – You bitch. | -米洛斯 快 -婊子 |
[1:15:17] | Away, unclean spirit. | 走开 不洁的灵魂 |
[1:15:35] | Lamia! | 女妖 |
[1:15:36] | As one who summoned you to this circle, | 吾 唤汝入人间者 |
[1:15:38] | I command you to leave this instant. | 命令汝即退人间 |
[1:15:47] | Christine! | 克莉丝汀 |
[1:15:55] | I don’t want your cat, you dirty pork queen! | 我不稀罕你的猫 你这臭婊子 |
[1:16:11] | Shaun san dena! | 肖恩珊蒂娜 |
[1:16:14] | You must banish the spirit! | 驱赶恶灵 |
[1:16:16] | Yes! | 好 |
[1:16:49] | Milos! | 米洛斯 |
[1:16:52] | – Oh, my god. I’m okay. – Thank god! | -我的天 我还好 -谢天谢地 |
[1:16:55] | – I’m okay. – Unbelievable! | -还活着 -难以置信 |
[1:17:00] | – You did it! – Thank god. | -你做到了 -谢天谢地 |
[1:17:04] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[1:17:06] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:17:07] | Oh, my god. Help me! | 天呢 帮帮忙 |
[1:17:14] | Call an ambulance. | 叫救护车 |
[1:17:20] | Is she breathing? | 她有气吗 |
[1:17:23] | No. | 没 |
[1:17:28] | Oh, my gosh. | 天呢 |
[1:18:10] | – It’s so sad. – Yes. | -太让人伤心了 -是的 |
[1:18:13] | Strange how things work out. | 怎么会这样 |
[1:18:16] | She waited 40 years for another chance to overcome the Lamia, | 她等了40年 就为除掉女妖 |
[1:18:22] | And finally, on the last night of her life, she did. | 最后 生前最后一晚 她成功了 |
[1:18:27] | No, I’m afraid you misunderstand. | 不 恐怕你搞错了 |
[1:18:31] | The Lamia cannot be banished by a medium. | 灵媒师是消灭不了女妖的 |
[1:18:34] | This is our lesson tonight. I’m sorry. | 今晚失败了 抱歉 |
[1:18:37] | – But I saw her get rid of the thing. – No. | -但我看见她除掉那家伙了 -没有 |
[1:18:39] | You saw her drive it. That is all. | 它不过是被驱赶走了 |
[1:18:43] | It will be back. The goat was never slaughtered. | 它还会回来的 山羊从没被斩尽杀绝的 |
[1:18:47] | When this night is through, | 今晚一过 |
[1:18:50] | The Lamia will come for the owner of the accursed object. | 女妖就会出来寻求被咒物的主人 |
[1:18:57] | Unless, of course, you are no longer the owner. Do you have the button? | 除非 你不再是主人 你那枚纽扣呢 |
[1:19:10] | Make a gift of it and you’ve given the curse away. | 把它送人 你的诅咒就解除了 |
[1:19:17] | Why didn’t you tell me this before? | 为何之前你不告诉我 |
[1:19:19] | Because the Lamia will tear the soul out of whoever you give that to. | 因为女妖会撕裂你给的那个人的灵魂 |
[1:19:23] | They’ll burn in hell for eternity. | 他们永世不得超生 |
[1:19:27] | And I would have sent them there. | 是我把他们送去的 |
[1:19:31] | And I would be your accomplice. | 我是你的帮凶 |
[1:19:35] | Whatever you decide, you have till morning. | 在天亮之前你要做出决定 |
[1:20:00] | Is it over? | 好了吗 |
[1:20:02] | It’s over. | 好了 |
[1:20:07] | Clay! | 克莱! |
[1:20:13] | You will burn in hell! | 我咒你下地狱 |
[1:20:15] | You will burn in hell! You bitch, you’ll burn in hell! | 我咒你下地狱 婊子我咒你下地狱 |
[1:20:21] | Your turn’s coming! | 你的死期到了 |
[1:20:23] | – You will burn in hell! – You okay? | -我咒你下地狱 -还好吗 |
[1:20:26] | Holy shit. | 见鬼了 |
[1:20:42] | Okay, you sure you’re still okay about the santa barbara trip? | 好吧 你确定你还能去圣巴巴拉吗 |
[1:20:44] | – Yeah, I’m fine. – Yeah? | -是的 我没事 -真的吗 |
[1:20:45] | And what time should I get you? | 我什么时候接你 |
[1:20:47] | It’s better if I meet you at the station. | 我和你在车站碰头吧 |
[1:20:49] | There’s something i’ve gotta do on the way. | 路上我有点事要办 |
[1:20:51] | I can do it. You want me to do it on my way to… | 我帮你办 来的路上我… |
[1:20:53] | No! No. I’ve got it under control. | 不要 我自己能行 |
[1:20:56] | – We’ll meet at, like, 7:30 at the… – Wait! Where’s my envelope? | -那么7:30在… -啊 我的信封呢 |
[1:20:59] | – What envelope? – It was in my purse. I just had it! | -什么信封 -在我钱包里 我刚还拿着的 |
[1:21:02] | – It’s just an envelope. – No, it’s gotta be here! | -不过是一枚信封 -不 应该在这里的 |
[1:21:04] | It’s here, so we’ll find it eventually. | 在这呢 终于找到了 |
[1:21:08] | – Oh, my god. – Okay. | -我的天呀 -是啊 |
[1:21:09] | I thought I’d lost it. Okay. | 我以为弄丢了呢 这下好了 |
[1:21:13] | Bye. 7:30. Don’t be late. | 再见 7:30 别迟到啦 |
[1:21:33] | Dad, can we go to the angel game? | 爸爸 我们去玩天使游戏好不 |
[1:21:36] | What about the dodgers? | 去看道格队的比赛怎么样 |
[1:21:40] | We’re only gonna be in town for a few days. | 我们只能在城里待几天 |
[1:21:42] | I’m sure if I just tell him how much I care about you, | 我确定要是告诉他我有多在乎你 |
[1:21:46] | I mean, he’s gotta understand. | 他会理解的 |
[1:21:52] | Are you sure you don’t want anything else? | 您确定不想要别的吗 |
[1:21:54] | No. | 不要 |
[1:21:55] | So you’re just gonna sit here drinking coffee all night long. | 那你要整晚坐在这儿喝咖啡啊 |
[1:21:58] | Yes. Maybe! What’s it to you? | 可能吧 这跟你有什么关系 |
[1:22:02] | Honey, I make my money on tips. Coffee drinkers don’t tip. | 美女 我是靠小费赚钱的 喝咖啡的没小费 |
[1:22:06] | Honey, | 美女 |
[1:22:06] | Just keep the coffee coming or i’ll give you a tip you won’t forget. | 只管送咖啡 否则我把这个给你 折磨死你 |
[1:22:52] | Oh, my gosh. What a delightful surprise. | 天啊 真是太棒的惊喜了 |
[1:22:57] | You’re the sweetest person in the world. | 你真是世界上最好的人 |
[1:23:02] | Never mind what it’s about, Stu. | 以前的事我过往不计 斯图 |
[1:23:04] | Just get here in 10 minutes or I’m gonna tell mr Jacks | 10分钟马上出现 否则我跟经理说 |
[1:23:06] | Something you don’t want me to tell him. | 你不想让他知道的事 |
[1:23:08] | Oh, yeah? Like what? | 是吗 比如说 |
[1:23:11] | Well, for starters, that you stole the Mcpherson loan file off my desk | 第一 从我这偷了麦克弗森贷款文件 |
[1:23:15] | And gave it to First National. Now you got nine minutes! | 交给竞争对手 现在你只剩下9分钟 |
[1:23:23] | – Give me another. – Seriously? | -续杯 -真的吗 |
[1:23:33] | Oh, god, Christine, please don’t tell on me. | 克莉丝汀 拜托别告发我 |
[1:23:36] | I mean, if my dad ever finds out… | 要是被我爸发现了… |
[1:23:38] | – Just tell me what you want. – I need to give something to you. | -你想要什么 -我要给你一件东西 |
[1:23:42] | – A little gift. – A gift? | -一件小礼物 -礼物? |
[1:23:45] | But I don’t understand. I thought you called me down here | 我不明白 我以为你叫我到这来 |
[1:23:48] | Because I gave that loan to first national… | 因为我把贷款交给竞争对手 |
[1:23:50] | Look, you don’t need to understand. Just shut up! | 你不用明白 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[1:23:55] | Now, this gift that I’m giving you, it’ll become your property. | 这份礼物我现在给你 它就是你的东西啦 |
[1:23:57] | You’ll be the owner, all right? | 你是它的主人 明白吗 |
[1:24:02] | Okay. | 明白 |
[1:24:09] | Okay. | 明白 |
[1:24:13] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[1:24:16] | Forget it. | 当我啥也没说 |
[1:24:19] | But I thought you wanted to give it to me ’cause of the loan Stuff. | 但我想你把它给我 是想了结贷款那事的 |
[1:24:21] | Just leave. | 走吧 |
[1:24:25] | Okay. Thank you so much, Christine. | 好吧 谢谢你 克莉丝汀 |
[1:24:35] | – But you’re not gonna tell my dad, right? – Go! | -你保证别告诉我爸 -滚 |
[1:24:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:24:49] | Who does deserve this? | 谁该下地狱呢 |
[1:25:12] | Well? Is it possible? | 这有可能吗 |
[1:25:15] | There are gypsy blessings bestowed upon the dead. | 有些死者身上会带有吉普赛的咒语 |
[1:25:18] | They give gifts to their departed | 他们把礼物送给死者 |
[1:25:20] | To curry favour with the deceased’s soul, for, truly, the soul never dies. | 来讨好死灵 这样 魂魄得以不灭 |
[1:25:27] | Yes. I do believe you can give the curse to someone who has passed on, | 对 我相信你可以把诅咒加给一个过世的人 |
[1:25:32] | But you must make a formal gift | 但你必须举行正式的仪式 |
[1:25:34] | Of the accursed object to the deceased. | 把受诅咒的东西作为礼物送给死者 |
[1:25:35] | I’ll do better than that. | 我还不止要这么做 |
[1:25:37] | I’ll shove it down her goddamn throat! | 我要把它塞进老妖怪的喉咙里 |
[1:25:40] | I’m gonna get some… | 给她点厉害… |
[1:27:28] | I’m giving it back to you! | 我把它还给你 |
[1:27:32] | You’re gonna take this thing. | 你要拿好这个 |
[1:27:36] | Are you gonna take this thing? | 你不是要吗 |
[1:27:40] | Take it! | 拿着 |
[1:27:55] | That’s the last of my hair you’re getting! | 这是你最后一次抓我的头发 |
[1:28:03] | I, Christine Brown, do hereby make a formal gift of this button | 我克莉丝汀 布朗特此将此受诅的纽扣 |
[1:28:10] | To you, Sylvia Ganush! | 作为正式的礼物送给西尔维娅·加纳什 |
[1:28:14] | Choke on it, bitch! | 噎死你 老妖怪 |
[1:28:31] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[1:30:02] | Hi, it’s Christine. Leave a message and I’ll call you back. | 我是克莉丝汀 请留言稍后回您电话 |
[1:30:05] | Christine, it’s Jim Jim Jacks. | 克莉丝汀 我是吉姆 杰克斯 |
[1:30:08] | I’m sorry I’m calling so early, | 很抱歉这么早打给你 |
[1:30:09] | But last night, | 但昨天晚上 |
[1:30:10] | I found some troubling information about our friend Stu rubin. | 我发现斯图·鲁宾干得一些坏事 |
[1:30:14] | Apparently, he stole your file on the Mcpherson loan | 显然 他偷了你的麦克弗森贷款文件 |
[1:30:18] | And then tried to broker his own deal at first national. | 然后交给竞争对手企图自己捞一笔 |
[1:30:21] | I guess he thought we wouldn’t find out. | 我猜他以为我们没查出来 |
[1:30:23] | And we wouldn’t have either, except that an hour ago, | 本来也没查 但是1小时前 |
[1:30:26] | He came by my house and tried to pin the whole thing on you. | 他到我家 想把所有的过错都归咎于你 |
[1:30:31] | After I confronted him about a few inconsistencies in his story, | 我戳穿他自相矛盾的谎话之后 |
[1:30:34] | He broke down crying and, well, we won’t be seeing him around any more. | 他就歇斯底里个没完 我就把他炒了 |
[1:30:40] | So I just wanted you to know that, come monday morning, | 我想告诉你一声 周一早上来上班 |
[1:30:43] | That assistant manager’s position will be waiting for you. | 副经理的位置非你莫属 |
[1:30:59] | Passenger Benson, please meet your party | 班森乘客 |
[1:31:01] | At the concourse ticket counter. | 请到大厅售票处与队员汇合 |
[1:31:06] | – Welcome to union station. – Cookie, miss? | -欢迎来到联合车站 -要饼干吗 小姐 |
[1:31:07] | – No, thanks. – We appreciate you choosing | -不要谢谢 -我们推荐您 |
[1:31:09] | Train travel as your mode of transportation, | 选择火车作为出行的方式 |
[1:31:12] | And we wish you a pleasant journey. | 祝您旅途愉快 |
[1:31:28] | Hi. Good morning. | 早 |
[1:31:30] | – I’m sorry, we’re not open. – I just… I just want this coat. | -不好意思 没开门呢 -我就想要这大衣 |
[1:31:33] | We’re not open yet. | 我们还没开门 |
[1:31:34] | My boyfriend and I are taking this really special trip this morning. | 我和男友今天的旅程将会非常特殊 |
[1:31:40] | Please? | 拜托 |
[1:31:43] | Northbound Surfliner, service to Van Nuys, | 瑟弗林次 向北途经凡纳伊 |
[1:31:47] | Simi Valley, Oxnard, Santa Barbara, | 丝米谷 牛甘松 圣巴巴拉 |
[1:31:50] | – San Luis Obispo… – Clay? | -三路易斯欧比 -克莱? |
[1:31:52] | Hey! Oh, man! Have a body | 宝贝抱抱 |
[1:31:54] | God, I’m so glad you’re here. So many things I wanna tell you. | 天啊 真高兴你来了 我有好多话要跟你说 |
[1:31:57] | Wait, there’s something I wanna say | 等下 我也有好多话要说 |
[1:31:58] | – While I have it straight in my head. – Okay. Go ahead. | -我就直接了当吧 -好 说吧 |
[1:32:01] | You never stopped believing in me. | 你一直都相信我 |
[1:32:04] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你 |
[1:32:07] | And there’s something else, something that I couldn’t admit to before. | 还有些事 我以前不承认 |
[1:32:12] | I could have given mrs Ganush another extension on her loan, but I didn’t. | 我本可以延长加纳什夫人的贷款 但我没有 |
[1:32:20] | It was my decision, and it was wrong of me. | 那我的主张 是我的错 |
[1:32:33] | You have such a good heart. | 你真是好心肠 |
[1:32:38] | You’re so beautiful right now. | 你真漂亮 |
[1:32:42] | – Do you like my new coat? – I do. I really do. | -我大衣好看吗 -好看 真的 |
[1:32:44] | – What happened to the old one, though? – I threw it out. | -原来那件呢 -扔了 |
[1:32:46] | – And I never want to see it again. – Oh, no. | -我不想再看见它了 -不 |
[1:32:49] | That’s too bad, because I… Look what I found. I found this in the car. | 太糟糕了 因为我在车里…发现了这个 |
[1:32:53] | I thought… | 我以为… |
[1:32:55] | And I thought maybe you could… | 或许你可以… |
[1:32:58] | I thought maybe you could sew it back on. | 或许你可以把它补回去 |
[1:33:01] | And I think you might have my standing liberty quarter, | 我想你拿走了我的收集的特种硬币 |
[1:33:04] | ‘Cause the envelopes kind of look the same. | 两个信封一摸一样 |
[1:33:07] | Chris, what’s wrong? | 克莉丝 怎么了 |
[1:33:10] | – Oh, my god! – Hey! Hey, hey, hey! | -天呢 -怎么了 |
[1:33:13] | – Oh, my god! – Hey! Hey, hey, hey! | -天呢 -小心 |
[1:33:15] | Stop! Chris! Oh, god! | 停下 克莉丝 天呀 |
[1:33:19] | Hey! Hey! Hey, hey, no! Hey! Oh, god, no! | 天呢 不要不要不要 |
[1:33:28] | Hey, no! | 不要 |
[1:33:35] | Help me! | 救我 |
[1:33:41] | Help me! | 救我 |
[1:33:43] | Help me! | 救我 |
[1:33:46] | Help me, please! | 救救我 |