英文名称:The Night Clerk
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:41] | Honey, why don’t you make us some coffee? | 亲爱的 泡点咖啡好吗 |
[02:01] | I will be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[02:03] | I will be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[02:05] | I will be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[02:09] | Jamie, you be careful. | 杰米 小心点 |
[02:12] | Jamie, you be careful. | 杰米 小心点 |
[02:16] | You be careful. | 小心点 |
[02:19] | Hey, how you doin’? | 你好 过得怎样 |
[02:21] | Hey, how you doin’? | 你好 过得怎样 |
[02:23] | Hey, how you doin’? | 你好 过得怎样 |
[02:25] | Hey, how you doin’? How you doin’? | 你好 过得怎样 过得怎样 |
[02:28] | That’s fine. I’ll take a cab. | 没事 我打个车就好 |
[02:31] | Okay. Okay, then. I’ll see you later. | 那行吧 等下见 |
[02:33] | Okay, then. | 那行吧 |
[02:36] | Hey, how you doin’? | 你好 过得怎样 |
[02:38] | Hey, how you doin’? How you doin’? | 你好 过得怎样 过得怎样 |
[02:44] | Hey, how you doin’? | 你好 过得怎样 |
[02:45] | Boy. Oh, boy. Oh, boy. | 天啊天啊天啊 |
[02:47] | What did you do? What did you do? | 你做了什么 你做了什么 |
[02:50] | Boy. Oh, boy. Oh, boy. | 天啊天啊天啊 |
[02:52] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[02:56] | Boy. Oh, boy. Oh, boy. What did you do? | 天啊天啊天啊 你做了什么 |
[02:58] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[03:02] | Oh, boy. Oh, boy. Oh, boy. What did you do? | 天啊天啊天啊 你做了什么 |
[03:05] | Dinner’s ready, honey. | 吃晚饭了 亲爱的 |
[03:12] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[03:19] | You hear me, honey? | 亲爱的 听到了吗 |
[03:37] | I will be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[03:44] | 钥匙 钱包 灯 | |
[05:45] | Hello, Bart. | 你好 巴特 |
[05:46] | Hey, how you doin’? | 你好 过得怎样 |
[05:47] | Well, I’m fine. How are you doin’? | 我很好 你过得怎样 |
[05:49] | Well, that’s a very complicated question. | 这是个非常复杂的问题 |
[05:52] | Right. | 是吗 |
[05:52] | Could take a while to answer. | 得要点时间思考怎么回答 |
[05:54] | Yeah, let it go. | 那算了吧 |
[05:56] | Yeah, good choice. | 明智的选择 |
[05:58] | Well, you take it easy. | 你悠着点吧 |
[06:00] | It should be pretty quiet. We’re pretty empty. | 咱们店里没什么人 挺清净的 |
[06:04] | But things are improving. | 但是局面有所改善 |
[06:06] | – Are they? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:815个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:111个,六级词汇:70个,GRE词汇:48个,托福词汇:83个,考研词汇:115个,专四词汇:104个,专八词汇:15个, 所有生词标注共:209个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:07] | The summer travel season’s here. | 夏日旅游高峰期要来了 |
[06:10] | Wow. That’s certainly good news, Bart. | 那还真是个好消息呢 巴特 |
[06:13] | – Yes, it is. – I’ll see you tomorrow. | -是的 -那明天见 |
[06:15] | – You have a good night. – You have a good night. | -祝晚安 -我祝你晚安 |
[07:11] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[07:15] | – How you doin’? – Oh, my God! | -过得怎样 -我的天 |
[07:18] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[07:20] | What were you doing under the… | 你刚在桌子下面干什么 |
[07:22] | Oh, there was a connection that I… | 刚刚连接线有点问题 |
[07:25] | I wasn’t expecting… | 我以为不会有人来了 |
[07:27] | It’s very late. | 毕竟那么晚了 |
[07:29] | Yes. Is that a problem? | 是的 有什么问题吗 |
[07:31] | Oh, no, no. | 不是 不是 |
[07:33] | So, can I help you? | 我有什么可以帮你吗 |
[07:35] | Um, yeah, thanks. | 是的 谢谢 |
[07:37] | You have a reservation for, uh, Perretti? | 佩雷特先生有在这预定房间吗 |
[07:40] | I think that’s the name it’s under. | 应该就是用这名字预定的 |
[07:43] | Yes. King suite, non-smoking, garden view. | 有 特大套房 无烟和园景 |
[07:46] | One night, $219 with tax. | 一晚税后219美元 |
[07:49] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[07:50] | That sounds right. | 估计是了 |
[07:52] | Is it a nice room? | 这房间还不错吧 |
[07:55] | “The king suite is a modern, light, and spacious room | “此特大套房 摩登明亮且宽敞 |
[07:57] | with a view of the green surroundings | 窗靠绿色园林景观 |
[07:59] | and a luxurious rain shower. | 并有豪华淋浴设备 |
[08:01] | Read more. This four-star room is characterized | 阅读更多信息 此4星级房间 |
[08:03] | by its modern and spacious feel. | 以其现代化及宽敞为特色 |
[08:05] | An eye for design goes hand-in-hand | 独到的设计眼光与 |
[08:06] | with its light and bright elegant effect. | 房间内清爽明快的优雅格调相辅相成 |
[08:08] | Air conditioning, a safe, telephone, | 基础设施如空调 保险箱 电话 |
[08:11] | a flat screen TV, and wireless Internet connection | 平板电视 无线网络 |
[08:13] | are provided as standard in the room. | 房间内均有提供 |
[08:15] | Read less.” | 收起详细信息” |
[08:18] | Well, sounds perfect. | 听起来很完美 |
[08:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:25] | Room 109. | 109号房间 |
[08:27] | One key or two? | 要一个房卡还是两个 |
[08:28] | One. Uh, two. | 一个 不 两个吧 |
[08:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:44] | Wait. Uh, wrong room. | 稍等 弄错房间了 |
[08:46] | What? | 什么 |
[08:47] | Room 124. Nicer. | 124号房间 更好一些 |
[08:49] | French doors provide access to the pool area. | 有一扇直通泳池的法式门 |
[08:51] | Swell. | 棒 |
[08:56] | Straight down the hall to the right. | 大厅直走然后右拐 |
[08:58] | Checkout is at noon, so… | 午前退房 所以 |
[09:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[09:03] | You be careful. | 小心点 |
[10:11] | – Surprise. – Jesus. | -惊不惊喜 -我的天 |
[10:14] | You are surprised, aren’t you? | 肯定出乎你意料吧 |
[10:16] | A little disappointed, I would imagine. | 而且还夹有一点失望 |
[10:20] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[10:24] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[10:25] | You left your cell phone. | 你手机忘在那了 |
[10:27] | That isn’t mine. | 那不是我的手机 |
[10:29] | Yes, it is. Your other phone. | 就是你的手机 另外一个手机 |
[10:31] | Don’t lie. It’s insulting. | 别骗我了 你在侮辱我智商 |
[10:33] | Hey, Bart. | 你好啊巴特 |
[10:38] | What is that? Porn? | 那是啥 黄片吗 |
[10:40] | No. No, no, no. Just… | 不 不 不是 |
[10:42] | Looked like one of our rooms. | 看起来像我们酒店的房间 |
[10:44] | They shooting porn here now? | 他们现在在这拍摄吗 |
[10:46] | No. | 不是的 |
[10:47] | – You’re early. – Yeah | -你来早了 -是呀 |
[10:49] | You can take off if you want. | 你可以下班了 |
[10:54] | How are you, Bart? | 过得怎样呀 巴特 |
[10:55] | That’s a very complicated question, | 这是个非常复杂的问题 |
[10:57] | and it could take me a long– | 得要点时间思考 |
[10:58] | Take a long time to answer, right. | 要点时间思考才能回答是吧 |
[11:00] | So unless you really wanna know– | 除非你是真的非常想知道 |
[11:02] | Yeah, forget it. | 算啦 |
[11:03] | I’ll see you around. | 迟点见 |
[11:05] | Yes, okay, then. | 那行吧 |
[11:13] | – See you tomorrow. – See you tomorrow. | -我意思是 明天见 -明天见 |
[11:16] | That’s what I said. | 我就是这样说的 |
[11:17] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[11:26] | Go on, get out of here. | 快点 赶紧离开这 |
[11:33] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[12:03] | That shirt is really annoying. | 这件上衣看起来真让人心烦 |
[12:07] | The colors are very bright, | 颜色太亮了 |
[12:09] | and the stripes are making me really dizzy. | 还有那些条纹让我头晕 |
[12:12] | So… | 所以 |
[12:14] | Okay, well… | 这样吗 |
[12:17] | fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[12:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:22] | I sent her a text from you. | 我用你手机发消息给她了 |
[12:23] | She isn’t coming. | 她不会来了 |
[12:26] | She isn’t? | 她不来了吗 |
[12:27] | No. | 是的 |
[12:28] | Told her you couldn’t make it. | 我告诉她 你有急事 |
[12:30] | Had to cancel. | 今晚得取消了 |
[12:34] | This is our date. | 现在是我们的二人世界了 |
[12:38] | This is our date. | 现在是我们的二人世界了 |
[12:42] | We could pretend that… | 我们可以假装一下 |
[12:45] | that you love me. | 假装你爱我 |
[12:50] | That I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[12:56] | Okay. We’re not in love. | 好吧 我们不是恋人 |
[13:00] | We could pretend like I’m just some… | 我们可以假装我是 |
[13:03] | easy piece of ass that you meet in a hotel. | 你在酒店碰见的一个野鸡 |
[13:08] | Regularly. Secretly. | 时常偷偷摸摸 来酒店接客那种 |
[13:10] | A fuck buddy, whatever they call it. | 炮友也行 随你怎么叫 |
[13:13] | Is that what she is? | 她也是这德行吧 |
[13:14] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[13:14] | Shut up. | 闭上你的嘴 |
[13:33] | Mercer Hotel. | 这里是美世酒店 |
[13:33] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以帮你吗 |
[13:36] | Hello? | 喂 |
[13:48] | I’m okay. I’m okay. I’m okay. I’m okay. | 没事的 没事的 没事的 |
[13:51] | I’m okay. I’m okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[13:57] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[13:59] | Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. | 我的天 我的天 我的天 |
[14:01] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 没事的 |
[14:58] | Bart! | 巴特 |
[15:00] | I think this person might be dead. | 我认为这个人已经死了 |
[15:05] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[15:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:11] | All right, uh… | 听我说 |
[15:14] | Don’t touch anything. | 别碰任何东西 |
[15:17] | I’ll call 911. | 我去打911[美国紧急求助电话] |
[16:44] | Bart was a good candidate for the job. | 巴特是个挺好的职员 |
[16:47] | The company has a policy of hiring, | 公司有自己的招聘政策 |
[16:49] | well, whatever they can. | 想聘谁就聘谁 |
[16:52] | He’s not Mr. Personality, okay? | 他虽然不是人格健全的人 |
[16:54] | I mean, he has kind of an odd way about him, | 我是说 他的确是有点障碍 |
[16:55] | you know, with people, but… | 就是和人相处这一块 但是 |
[16:57] | So how long has he been here? | 他在这上班多久了 |
[16:58] | Uh, two, three years. Almost three now. | 两三年 快三年了 |
[17:04] | Any trouble? | 出现过什么问题吗 |
[17:06] | No, no, he’s very smart and very capable. | 没有 他很聪明也干的挺好 |
[17:09] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[17:10] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[17:20] | I forgot my wallet. | 我忘了我的钱包 |
[17:24] | Excuse me? | 你在和我说话吗 |
[17:26] | I finished my shift. It was 4:00 a.m. | 我在凌晨4点时候就下班了 |
[17:28] | Well, actually around 3:45 a.m. | 具体来说是3点45分 |
[17:29] | because Jack was early. | 因为杰克来早了 |
[17:31] | My shift is eight to four. | 我的工作时间是8点至凌晨4点 |
[17:32] | Jack is my relief. | 杰克负责接我的班 |
[17:33] | But this morning he was early. | 但是今天早上他来的比较早 |
[17:34] | I don’t really know why. | 我也不知道为什么 |
[17:36] | You’d have to ask him about that | 具体原因你得自己去问他 |
[17:37] | because I didn’t ask him, | 因为我没有问 |
[17:38] | so I don’t really know the reason why he was early, | 所以我不知道为什么他来早了 |
[17:40] | but he was. | 但他就是来早了 |
[17:42] | And so I left 15 minutes before my shift was over, | 还有我提前15分钟就下班离开了 |
[17:45] | and I drove home by way of | 我开车回家走的是 |
[17:46] | Reynolds Boulevard and Arena Drive, | 雷诺兹大道和体育场路 |
[17:48] | and I took a right on Eighth Avenue | 然后在第八大道右拐 |
[17:49] | and then a left on Jay Street to number 433, | 最后在杰伊街433号左拐 |
[17:52] | which is where I live. | 到我家 |
[17:53] | Bart, right? Bart? | 你是巴特 是吗 |
[17:55] | And I stopped and got some ice cream on the way home. | 回家的路上我还去买了冰淇淋 |
[17:58] | And when I got there, I ate the ice cream, | 我到家时把冰淇淋都吃了 |
[18:00] | and I watched… I watched… | 然后我就看 我看 |
[18:03] | I watched TV. | 我看电视 |
[18:05] | And I realized I didn’t have my wallet, | 接着我意识到我钱包不在了 |
[18:07] | that I must have left it here at the hotel, | 可能是忘在酒店里了 |
[18:09] | so I had to come back and get my wallet | 所以我得调头回来找我的钱包 |
[18:11] | because a wallet is a very important thing | 因为钱包是非常重要的东西 |
[18:13] | that you should never lose or leave or forget. | 这是你不能丢不能忘的东西 |
[18:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:19] | So I did. | 所以我就去找钱包了 |
[18:23] | So did you find it? | 那你找到了吗 |
[18:24] | Near the vending machines, right where I left it. | 在自动售卖机旁边 我忘在那了 |
[18:32] | Such a terrible thing, huh? | 这可真糟糕呢 |
[18:35] | This is a terrible thing. | 挺糟糕的 |
[18:39] | – How old are you? – 23. | -你多少岁了 -23 |
[18:42] | – Do you have a girlfriend? – No. | -有女朋友吗 -没有 |
[18:44] | Ever had a girlfriend? | 有过女朋友吗 |
[18:46] | No. | 没有 |
[18:48] | Boyfriend? | 男朋友呢 |
[18:49] | No. | 没有 |
[18:55] | Do you think about sex? | 你有想过做爱吗 |
[18:58] | That is also a very complicated question. | 这也是一个非常复杂的问题 |
[19:03] | Yeah, yeah. Yeah, I know, believe me. | 对 对 这个我知道 |
[19:06] | And it could take me a long time to answer it, | 这得需要点时间来思考怎么回答 |
[19:08] | but in case you are inquiring | 但如果是你自己 |
[19:09] | for your own personal reasons, | 对这个问题感兴趣的话 |
[19:11] | you should know that I am not interested. | 那我告诉你 我没有兴趣 |
[19:16] | In what? | 对什么没兴趣 |
[19:17] | In any sexual activities that involve older men like you. | 对像你一样的老男人的性爱 |
[19:23] | Got it, got it. | 明白了 |
[19:25] | What about older women? | 那成熟一点的女人呢 |
[19:29] | Does that get you going, huh? | 你是这口味吗 |
[19:35] | Okay so, um… | 好了 讲正事 |
[19:37] | so you went home, and you came back for the wallet. | 你回了家 然后又回来酒店拿钱包 |
[19:40] | That’s the story? | 就没了吗 |
[19:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:43] | Well, your coworker says that he never saw you leave. | 但你的同事说并没看见你走 |
[19:48] | – Jack? – Yeah. | -杰克说的吗 -是 |
[19:49] | As a matter of fact, he even said | 事实上 他还说 |
[19:51] | your car was still in the parking lot | 在他听到枪响之前 |
[19:54] | before he heard the gunshot, | 你的车还停在停车场 |
[19:55] | and that it’s possible that you never left. | 很有可能是你从没离开过 |
[19:59] | I went home early, around 3:45 a.m. | 我很早就回家了 大概凌晨3:45左右 |
[20:01] | and then I came back through the side entrance. | 后来我回来 走的是侧门 |
[20:05] | But why, Bart, why? | 但为什么呢 巴特 为什么 |
[20:07] | Why not just come in through the front door? | 为什么不走前门 |
[20:12] | Because the side entrance is closer to the vending machines. | 因为侧门离自动售货机更近 |
[20:16] | Okay. Okay, I buy that. | 好吧 有点道理 |
[20:21] | Hey, Bart, you know you got blood on your hands, right? | 巴特 你知道你手上沾着血呢吧 |
[20:25] | Yes, I was interested in the blood, so I touched it. | 知道 我对血感兴趣 所以我摸了摸 |
[20:28] | Her blood? The blood is interesting to you? | 她的血吗 你居然对血感兴趣 |
[20:31] | Yes. | 是 |
[20:37] | Look, I know you got issues. | 听着 我知道你有一些难处 |
[20:40] | Yes. Yes, I do. | 是 我有 |
[20:41] | I know you do, I know it, and it’s called– | 我知道 我也了解 这叫 |
[20:43] | Asperger’s. | 亚斯伯格综合征 |
[20:44] | I’m an Aspie. | 我是患者 |
[20:46] | That’s a psychological condition | 这是一种心理疾病 |
[20:48] | that is normally or abnormally characterized | 通常或异常地表现为 |
[20:50] | by abnormalities of social communication and interaction. | 在与他人交往中存在一定障碍 |
[20:54] | An Aspie tends to | 此患者在与他人 |
[20:55] | approach others awkwardly | 交流时会显得尴尬笨拙 |
[20:56] | and may engage in frequent one-sided long-winded speeches, | 也会常常陷入啰啰嗦嗦的自言自语中 |
[21:00] | such as this one, about a specific topic, | 比如碰到特定话题时 |
[21:02] | while misunderstanding and not recognizing | 不明白对方在说什么 也不顾及 |
[21:04] | the listener’s feelings or reactions. | 对方的感受或反应 |
[21:07] | – Hey, Bart…. – thinks the person will stop talking. | -巴特 -觉得对方会不再讲话 |
[21:08] | Bart. Bart, please. Can you just take a breath? | 巴特 巴特 拜托你能停一下吗 |
[21:11] | – Can you take a breath for me? – And then… | -能让我说一句吗 -然后 |
[21:14] | Bart, you’re a very smart guy, | 巴特 你是一个很聪明的人 |
[21:17] | and yet what you’re saying to me doesn’t make sense. | 但是你说的话对我没任何意义 |
[21:20] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[21:21] | Why not? Because… | 为什么 因为 |
[21:24] | Because why would you leave your wallet | 为什么你会把钱包忘在 |
[21:25] | near the vending machine, | 自动售货机旁边 |
[21:28] | and if you didn’t have your wallet, | 而且如果你没有钱包的话 |
[21:30] | how did you pay for the ice cream? | 你又是怎么买的冰淇淋 |
[21:37] | I’m gonna need you to calm down and identify your wife. | 我需要你冷静点 来确认一下你妻子 |
[21:44] | Look, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. It’s routine. | 听着 我很抱歉 很抱歉 但这是流程 |
[21:46] | But, you know, it’s important. | 你也知道 这很重要 |
[21:49] | Maybe it’s not her. | 也许这不是她 |
[21:52] | No, no, no, no, look. I don’t– | 不 不 不 听着 我不想 |
[21:54] | I don’t wanna give you any false hope. | 我可不想给你希望 |
[21:56] | It is her. It’s your wife. | 确实是她 是你妻子 |
[22:00] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:02] | And, uh… | 现在 |
[22:04] | And then I’m gonna have to ask you some questions. | 我需要问你一些问题 |
[22:07] | That kid… | 那个孩子 |
[22:11] | Does he know something? | 他是知道什么事吗 |
[22:13] | Well, you know, it’s– | 那个 你要知道 |
[22:17] | She owned a gun. | 她有枪的 |
[22:20] | Karen owned a gun. | 凯伦是有枪的 |
[22:23] | A handgun for protection. | 一把手枪用以防身 |
[22:32] | The hell is she doing at a hotel in the middle of the night? | 她三更半夜里去一家酒店里干什么 |
[22:41] | The next time you speak with him, it will be with a lawyer. | 下次你再和他谈话 要有律师在场 |
[22:44] | All right? You understand? | 懂吗 你清楚吧 |
[22:45] | Ma’am, we just asked him a few questions. | 女士 我们只是问了他一些问题 |
[22:47] | No, no, no. You don’t ask him anything! | 不 不 不 你根本什么都没问 |
[22:50] | You cannot keep him here, | 你不能让把他带这儿来 |
[22:51] | and you cannot bother him with questions | 然后问他那些恼人的问题 |
[22:54] | because this is a fragile boy, | 他是个敏感的孩子 |
[22:56] | and you need to understand that | 你得明白这一点 |
[22:58] | and respect that. | 尊重这一点 |
[22:59] | Ma’am, look, we do understand that, | 女士 我们真的理解 |
[23:01] | – but you need to – No, no, no. No buts. | -但你得 -别 别 别给我说但是 |
[23:04] | You stay away from my boy! | 你离我儿子远一点 |
[23:27] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[23:37] | You know you can tell me anything, honey. | 亲爱的 你有什么话可以跟我说 |
[23:41] | You can tell me anything in the world, | 你可以向我倾诉一切 |
[23:44] | and I will always be on your side. | 我会永远陪在你身边 |
[24:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:57] | Okay, we’re not in love. | 好吧 我们不是恋人 |
[25:02] | We could pretend like I’m just some… | 我们可以假装我是 |
[25:04] | easy piece of ass that you meet in a hotel. | 你在酒店碰见的一个野鸡 |
[25:09] | Regularly. Secretly. | 时常偷偷摸摸 来酒店接客那种 |
[25:11] | A fuck buddy, whatever they call it. | 炮友也行 随你怎么叫 |
[25:14] | – Is that what she is? – Shut up! | -她也是这德行吧 -闭嘴 |
[25:17] | Shut up. | 闭上你的嘴 |
[25:20] | – The rough stuff, huh?- Is that what you want? | -喜欢下流话是吧 -你真的要这么闹吗 |
[25:22] | Is that what she liked? Did she like it rough? | 她也好这口吧 她也喜欢粗暴型吧 |
[25:25] | Shut up! | 你闭嘴 |
[25:45] | Look, I don’t wanna let you go. | 听着 我不想让你走 |
[25:47] | You know, fire you. That wouldn’t be right. | 你知道的 我是说解雇你 那样不对 |
[25:49] | So I think moving you to a different location… | 所以我想调你去另一家店 |
[25:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:56] | It’s a similar layout, a little smaller. | 那边环境布局差不多 稍微小点 |
[25:58] | Not so busy. | 也不忙 |
[26:00] | Same shift for you. | 上班时间一样 |
[26:01] | Um, same routine. | 工作内容也一样 |
[26:03] | Pretty much same everything. | 几乎都一样 |
[26:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:09] | Okay. | 行 |
[27:03] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[27:05] | There you are. | 来了 |
[27:06] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[27:07] | Hey, how you doin’? | 嗨 今天过得好吗 |
[27:09] | I’m good. Uh, checking in. | 挺好的 办理入住 |
[27:11] | Yes. | 好的 |
[27:15] | Can I have your name, please? | 请说一下您的姓名 |
[27:17] | Rivera. | 里维拉 |
[27:20] | Andrea Rivera. | 安德莉亚 里维拉 |
[27:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:27] | You’re new here, right? | 你是新来的吧 |
[27:30] | Have you stayed with us before, Miss Rivera? | 以前住过我们酒店吗 里维拉小姐 |
[27:33] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[27:37] | So what’s your name? | 那你叫什么名字 |
[27:40] | – My name? – Yeah. | -我的名字吗 -是啊 |
[27:42] | Oh. Bartholomew Bromley. | 我叫巴塞洛缪·布罗姆利 |
[27:45] | My name is Bart. | 叫我巴特就好 |
[27:49] | Well, it’s very nice meeting you, Bart. | 巴特 很高兴认识你 |
[27:50] | What? | 您说什么 |
[27:53] | It’s nice to meet you. | 认识你很高兴 |
[27:55] | Oh. Yes, it is. | 是 很高兴 |
[27:59] | So, room 107. | 107号房 |
[28:01] | Just down towards the elevators. | 在电梯那边 |
[28:03] | Turn left, and it’s the seventh door on your right. | 左转 右手边第七间 |
[28:05] | Yeah, I’ll find it. Thanks. | 好的 我能找到 谢谢 |
[28:40] | – Hi. – Hey, how you doin’? | -嗨 -嗨 今天过得好吗 |
[28:43] | – Good. Just checking in. – Yes. | -挺好的 办理入住 -好的 |
[28:46] | Can I have your name? | 请说一下您的姓名 |
[28:47] | Uh, can I have your name? | 请说一下您的姓名 |
[28:52] | Rivera. Andrea Rivera. | 里维拉 安德莉亚 里维拉 |
[28:55] | Andrea? That’s a very nice name. | 安德莉亚 真好听的名字 |
[28:58] | I don’t think I’ve ever met an Andrea. | 我从没见过叫安德莉亚的人 |
[29:03] | Seven nights? | 住七晚吗 |
[29:05] | Yeah, a week, maybe longer. | 是 住一周 也许更久一点 |
[29:07] | I’m not sure yet. | 我还不确定 |
[29:10] | Well, that’s great. The room’s available, | 好的 没问题 还有房间 |
[29:11] | and you can stay as long as you like, | 你想住多久都可以 |
[29:13] | and we’d love to have you here. | 我们诚挚欢迎您的入住 |
[29:19] | So you’re new here, right? | 你是新来的吧 |
[29:22] | Yes, I am. Well, I was working at the Mercer location, | 是的 我之前在梅赛工作 |
[29:25] | which is also part of the Suites hotel chain. | 也是套房酒店连锁旗下的 |
[29:27] | And I transferred to Hamelton last week. | 上周我调来了哈默尔顿 |
[29:30] | And I work the night shift, 8:00 p.m. to 4:00 a.m. | 我上晚班 从晚上8点到凌晨4点 |
[29:32] | And I’m usually here alone, | 通常只有我一个人 |
[29:34] | unless we have a large party checking in. | 除非是客人多的时候 |
[29:36] | In that case, we put on an extra person to help out. | 那时会增加人手来帮忙 |
[29:38] | But usually it’s just me here, so unless… | 但通常只有我一个 所以除非是 |
[29:43] | Well, if you need anything… | 那么如果您有任何需要 |
[29:48] | So, if you need anything… | 如果您有任何需要 |
[29:52] | anything… | 任何需要 |
[30:02] | Talk too much. | 说太多了 |
[30:07] | Never mind. | 没事儿 |
[30:09] | So you’re new here, right? | 你是新来的吧 |
[30:12] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[30:14] | And if there’s anything I can help you out with, | 如果有任何需要我帮忙的地方 |
[30:15] | please let me know. | 请不要客气 |
[30:17] | See? That’s it. That’s all you have to say. | 看 这就行了 这样说就对了 |
[30:19] | That’s better, see? | 这样说更好 |
[30:20] | So now you say… | 现在应该说 |
[30:25] | Right. | 这么说 |
[30:26] | Would you like one key or two? | 您需要一把还是两把钥匙 |
[30:28] | Just one. | 一把就好 |
[30:32] | Okay, perfect. It’s room 107. | 好的 107号房 |
[30:33] | Would you like me to show you where that is? | 需要我带您去吗 |
[30:36] | I’ll find it. | 我自己能找到 |
[30:38] | Thanks, Bart. | 谢谢你 巴特 |
[30:56] | Andrea. | 安德莉亚 |
[31:01] | Andrea Andrea Andrea Andrea, Andrea, Andrea, Andrea. | |
[31:21] | Dinner’s ready, honey. | 亲爱的 晚餐好了 |
[31:25] | I made rice and beans. | 我做了米饭和豆角 |
[31:31] | Shredded pork. | 还有猪肉丝 |
[31:33] | Very tasty. | 非常好吃 |
[32:33] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[32:36] | Hi. How you doin’? | 嗨 你好吗 |
[32:38] | Good. I’m just picking up some things for the room. | 挺好的 我买一些带回去 |
[32:43] | – Coffee and milk – Coffee’s supplied | -有咖啡和牛奶 -皇后套房里的 |
[32:44] | free of charge in the queen suites, | 咖啡是免费供应的 |
[32:47] | as well as sweeteners and nondairy creamer. | 甜味剂和不含奶的奶精也是免费的 |
[32:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:51] | But it’s not the best coffee, is it? | 但不是好咖啡 对吧 |
[32:54] | And God knows what’s in those nondairy things. | 谁知道那些不加奶的东西里加了什么 |
[32:56] | Vegetable fats replicate the feel of milk fats. | 植物油尝起来感觉和乳脂一样 |
[32:59] | Other common ingredients include corn syrup, sweeteners, | 其他常见的配料 比如玉米糖浆 甜味剂 |
[33:02] | flavorings such as French vanilla and hazelnut, | 法式香草和榛子这样的调味品 |
[33:04] | and sodium caseinate, a milk protein | 还有酪蛋白酸钠 是一种从 |
[33:06] | that is derivative from casein that does not contain lactose. | 不含乳糖的酪蛋白中 提取的牛奶蛋白 |
[33:10] | Well, now I know. | 好啊 我受教了 |
[33:12] | Yes. | 是 |
[33:15] | I talk too much. | 我话多了 |
[33:17] | No, you don’t. | 不 没有的事 |
[33:18] | And then I don’t talk. | 我还是不说了 |
[33:21] | Hey, it’s okay, really. | 没关系的 真的 |
[33:24] | I’m socially awkward. | 我有社交障碍 |
[33:27] | Yes, you are. | 是有点 |
[33:31] | My brother had it. | 我哥哥也是 |
[33:32] | Yeah, only his was worse. | 只不过他的情况比你严重 |
[33:37] | He couldn’t really function at all. | 他完全不能正常工作 |
[33:40] | He couldn’t hold a job. Nothing. | 什么工作都做不了 |
[33:44] | You do pretty well. | 你已经很棒了 |
[33:48] | I have to practice. | 我需要训练 |
[33:49] | I have to prepare what to say, how to behave. | 在说话前要准备好 动作也要学 |
[33:54] | I watch people, and I imitate. | 我观察人们 模仿他们 |
[33:57] | – You watch people? – Yes. | -你观察人吗 -是的 |
[33:59] | Well, I study them. | 我研究他们 |
[34:03] | Yeah, well, I guess you have a lot of people to watch. | 也是啊 我想你有很多观察对象了 |
[34:06] | – At the hotel. – Yes. | -你在酒店工作嘛 -是 |
[34:08] | Because otherwise I just feel like I don’t belong. | 因为如果不这样的话我会感到无所适从 |
[34:12] | Yeah, I know what you mean. | 嗯 我明白 |
[34:21] | He had it? You said your brother, he had it? | 他也这样吗 你说你哥哥也得了这种病 |
[34:23] | What happened to him? | 他怎么样了 |
[34:37] | He was institutionalized for a long time. | 他被送到疗养院待了很长一段时间 |
[34:42] | I used to visit him. | 我过去常常去看他 |
[34:43] | And every time he would beg me to get him out of there. | 每次他都求我带他离开那里 |
[34:50] | But we just couldn’t. | 但没办法 |
[34:53] | And then he passed away. | 后来他去世了 |
[34:55] | Yes. People die. | 是啊 人都会死 |
[35:00] | And that’s the end. | 最后都会这样 |
[35:03] | So… | 那 |
[35:10] | Okay, bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[35:14] | Bye. | 再见 |
[35:16] | I sent her a text from you. She isn’t coming. | 我用你手机发消息给她了 她不会来了 |
[35:19] | – She isn’t? – No. | -她不来了吗 -是的 |
[35:22] | Told her you couldn’t make it. Had to cancel like that. | 我告诉她 你有急事 今晚得取消了 |
[35:26] | So guess you’ll have to settle for me. | 所以今晚就咱俩了 |
[35:30] | One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[35:40] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[35:46] | Is this anything? | 这是什么 |
[35:51] | What does this mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[35:53] | That there was a camera in the room? | 房间里有个摄像头吗 |
[35:57] | Look, I can’t even tell if it’s her. | 我都分辨不出是不是她 |
[36:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:02] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[36:04] | Look, turn it off, please. | 把它关掉 拜托了 |
[36:12] | It’s that kid. It’s that kid, isn’t it? | 是那个孩子 是那个孩子干的对吧 |
[36:15] | Possibly. You know, | 可能吧 你知道的 |
[36:17] | he’s very savvy with this technological shit. | 他对这种技术很在行 |
[36:20] | You know, and these kids, these kids on the spectrum, | 还有 这些技术宅 |
[36:23] | you know, they could also be very violent. | 他们也可能非常暴力 |
[36:26] | What are you waiting for? Arrest him! | 你还在等什么 快逮捕他 |
[36:28] | For what? For what? For what, for spying? | 因什么罪名逮捕他 因为监视别人吗 |
[36:30] | Come on. That’s all I have, and I barely have that. | 我只有这一条 而且这罪名也不太成立 |
[36:32] | Well, he might have seen something. | 他可能看到了什么 |
[36:34] | Yeah? Yeah, you know what? | 是啊 你知道吗 |
[36:36] | He could have seen everything. | 他可能什么都看到了 |
[36:38] | But you know, that doesn’t mean he did anything, does it? | 那并不意味着他犯罪了 不是吗 |
[36:43] | Look, I don’t wanna cause him any trouble. | 我不想给他添麻烦 |
[36:45] | Yeah, well, he’s already in a lot of trouble. | 是啊 他已经有很多麻烦了 |
[36:47] | Well, more trouble. | 添更多的麻烦 |
[36:50] | He’s a nice enough guy. | 他是个很好的人 |
[36:52] | Little weird. | 就是有点奇怪 |
[36:54] | So, um, what did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[36:58] | What I think I saw. | 我只能说我觉得看到的 |
[36:59] | It looked like one of our rooms. | 看起来像是我们一个房间 |
[37:02] | From the hotel. | 酒店的房间 |
[37:03] | Yeah, on his iPad. | 是的 就在他的iPad上 |
[37:04] | I thought it was a movie, maybe some porn. | 我以为是电影 也许是色情片 |
[37:07] | I don’t know how someone like that gets off, | 我不知道 那样的人怎么突然脱了衣服 |
[37:09] | but it seems like porn would be the answer. | 看来他看的是色情片 |
[37:14] | – And why would you say that? – Because it was creepy. | -你为什么这么说 -因为太可怕了 |
[37:18] | The way he was just sitting there | 他坐在那里的样子 |
[37:19] | when I found him in the room that night. | 那天晚上我发现他在房间里 |
[37:22] | – Just sitting. – Right. | -只是坐着 -对 |
[37:24] | Like he was waiting for a bus. | 就像他在等公共汽车 |
[37:26] | It’s fucking weird, you know? | 这他妈的很奇怪 |
[38:08] | Hi there. | 你好 |
[38:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:16] | I haven’t seen you for a while. | 我好久没见到你了 |
[38:19] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[38:22] | Well, that’s a very complicated question. | 这是个非常复杂的问题 |
[38:26] | Yeah, I bet it is. | 我觉得也是 |
[38:32] | Anyway, it’s good to see you now. | 不管怎样 很高兴现在见到你 |
[38:35] | Nice to see you too. | 很高兴见到你 |
[38:39] | Oh, they did some work in your room today on the A/C unit, | 对了 他们今天在你的房间修了空调 |
[38:43] | so if anything has moved… | 所以如果有什么东西移动了 |
[38:47] | Sure. Okay. | 好的 |
[40:35] | You got a light? | 你有火吗 |
[40:36] | Excuse me? | 不好意思你说什么 |
[40:38] | A match. | 火柴 |
[40:41] | Cigarette? A light? | 香烟 有没有火 |
[40:43] | Smoking’s not permitted on the premises. | 这里不允许吸烟 |
[40:46] | Yeah, I know that. | 我知道 |
[40:49] | Yeah, due largely to studies that have shown | 主要是因为研究表明 |
[40:51] | that when you have smoking and nonsmoking rooms, | 当酒店同时有吸烟房和无烟房时 |
[40:53] | nicotine residues and other chemical traces | 尼古丁残留和其他化学物质 |
[40:55] | end up in hallways and other rooms, | 会扩散到走廊和其他房间 |
[40:57] | including nonsmoking rooms, so… | 无烟房也不能幸免 所以 |
[41:04] | Bart, I know that. | 巴特 我知道这个 |
[41:07] | I’m going outside by the pool. | 我到泳池边去抽 |
[41:11] | I just need a match. | 我只需要一根火柴 |
[41:17] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[41:20] | That’s too bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[41:23] | Yeah, it happens when I drink too much. | 我喝多的时候就会这样 |
[41:28] | People drink too much. | 人们总是喝太多 |
[41:30] | Yeah, they do. | 是的 |
[41:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:49] | I’ll be outside if you want some company. | 如果你想找人陪 我就在外面 |
[42:17] | This is a towel. | 送条毛巾 |
[42:24] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[42:26] | You can’t just.. Turn around! | 你不能这样 转过身去 |
[42:30] | – Goddamn.- We don’t have a lifeguard. | -该死 -我们没有救生员 |
[42:33] | A what? | 没有什么 |
[42:35] | A lifeguard. | 救生员 |
[42:37] | Right. You don’t have one. | 对 你们没有 |
[42:40] | No. | 没有 |
[42:41] | You should. | 你们应该有 |
[42:43] | Yes, in the water. | 是的 在水里的救生员 |
[42:49] | Come. | 过来 |
[42:50] | Come here. Sit. | 过来 坐下 |
[42:52] | Keep me company. You scared the hell out of me. | 陪我一会 你吓死我了 |
[42:59] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[43:00] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[43:05] | You were kissing a man in that car. | 你在那辆车上吻一个男人 |
[43:10] | Yeah, well… | 是的 |
[43:12] | Okay, you saw us. | 好吧 你看到我们了 |
[43:14] | Yeah. Who was that? | 是的 他是谁 |
[43:16] | And why were you kissing him? | 你为什么吻他 |
[43:18] | That’s a very complicated question. | 这是一个非常复杂的问题 |
[43:25] | I guess so. | 我想也是的 |
[43:27] | You don’t have someone? | 你没有朋友吗 |
[43:31] | A girlfriend… | 女朋友 |
[43:34] | like that? | 那样的朋友 |
[43:35] | No. | 没有 |
[43:38] | It’s difficult, huh? | 谈恋爱很难是不是 |
[43:42] | Yes. | 对 |
[43:43] | I bet. | 我也觉得 |
[43:50] | And there’s the problem of being perceived as odd | 还有原因就是 她们觉得我很奇怪 |
[43:52] | or unsophisticated. | 或阅历浅 |
[43:56] | Naive, clueless. | 天真 无知 |
[43:59] | Unfashionable. | 不时尚 |
[44:02] | Or just plain stupid. | 或者就是单纯的觉得我蠢 |
[44:05] | Which you’re not. | 但你不是 |
[44:09] | You’re not stupid, are you? | 你不蠢 对吧 |
[44:13] | No. | 不 |
[44:15] | But that’s the perception. | 但这就是别人对我的看法 |
[44:18] | So it’s very difficult for people to know | 所以人们很难知道 |
[44:22] | what’s going on inside that head. | 你脑袋里到底在想什么 |
[44:24] | Yes, that’s correct. | 对 没错 |
[44:27] | Well, I wanna know. | 我想知道 |
[44:33] | What is going on inside, Bart? | 里面在想些什么 巴特 |
[44:44] | Oh, boy. Oh, boy. What did you do? | 天哪 你刚做了什么 |
[44:48] | Bart, it’s okay. | 巴特 没事的 |
[44:49] | Bart, what did you do? | 巴特 你刚做了什么 |
[44:49] | What did you do, Bart? | 你刚做了什么 巴特 |
[44:51] | Bart, it’s okay. | 巴特 没事的 |
[44:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[44:54] | Was that wrong to do that like that? | 那样做是不对的吧 |
[44:56] | Because if that was wrong to do that like that, | 如果那样做是错误的 |
[44:59] | I apologize, | 我对此很抱歉 |
[45:00] | and I’ll never do anything like that ever again. | 我再也不会这样了 |
[45:03] | Bart, it’s okay. | 巴特 没事的 |
[45:05] | Come here. | 过来 |
[45:07] | Why don’t you come here and sit with me? | 你为什么不过来和我坐在一起 |
[45:32] | It’s loneliness, Bart. | 是孤独 巴特 |
[45:41] | Loneliness makes us do things. | 孤独使我们做傻事 |
[46:37] | He’s married. | 他结婚了 |
[46:41] | The man I was with. | 之前和我在一起的那个男人 |
[46:44] | He’s a married man. | 他是个已婚男人 |
[46:53] | We’ve been seeing each other for a very long time. | 我们约会很久了 |
[46:59] | Secretly. | 秘密地 |
[47:07] | Now… | 现在 |
[47:11] | things have got confusing between us. | 我们之间的事情变得很混乱 |
[47:17] | So I don’t know. | 所以我不知道 |
[47:22] | Before, I knew what we were doing. | 以前 我知道我们在做什么 |
[47:27] | But now… | 但现在 |
[47:35] | I have no idea what you’re trying to say. | 我不知道你想说什么 |
[47:43] | Neither do I. | 我也不知道 |
[47:47] | “A Nerkle, a Nerd, and a Seersucker too.” | 一只小顽固 一只书呆子 还有一件泡泡纱 |
[47:51] | A what? | 一个什么 |
[47:52] | Nerd. | 书呆子 |
[47:53] | First documentation of the word. | 有”书呆子”这个词的第一个作品 |
[47:56] | 1950. Dr. Seuss. | 是苏斯博士在1950年写的 |
[47:58] | If I Ran a Zoo. | 《如果动物园归我管》 |
[48:00] | Used to label persons as odd | 用来形容一个人奇怪 |
[48:04] | or who are thought of as sexually unattractive. | 或者被认为没有性吸引力的人 |
[48:10] | But more recently, | 但最近 |
[48:12] | technological proficiency is highly prized, | 技术水平很被人看重 |
[48:14] | so the nerd is often celebrated | 所以书呆子经常被人用来夸奖 |
[48:16] | as a technosexual or even a sexy love god. | 那些技术极客 甚至是性感的爱神 |
[48:25] | Now I don’t know what you’re trying to say. | 现在是我不知道你想说什么 |
[48:31] | Oh, boy. Oh, boy. Oh, boy. Oh, boy. | 天啊 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[48:37] | Are we talking about you? | 我们是在谈论你吗 |
[48:43] | Yes. | 对 |
[48:44] | And what are you trying to say about you, | 关于自己 你想说什么 |
[48:47] | besides being that you’re a love god? | 除了说你是个爱神 |
[48:53] | I could be your lifeguard. | 我可以做你的救生员 |
[49:13] | Yeah, maybe you could. | 也许你可以 |
[49:16] | I don’t know. I’ve never had one. | 我不知道 我从没有过救生员 |
[49:21] | Maybe you could. | 也许你可以 |
[49:33] | Bart. | 巴特 |
[49:37] | I need to get some sleep. | 我要去睡觉了 |
[49:39] | I need to sleep, okay? | 我需要睡觉 好吗 |
[49:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[49:42] | Okay, good night. | 好的 晚安 |
[51:01] | These are very close to the picture. | 这些几乎和照片一样 |
[51:03] | And very well-made. Nice fit. | 完美的剪裁 很合身 |
[51:05] | Would you wear those? | 你会穿这种衣服吗 |
[51:07] | Why, yes, I would. | 为什么这么问 当然 |
[51:08] | I don’t want something you would wear. | 我不想要你会穿的东西 |
[51:11] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[51:12] | Because you’re old. | 因为你太老了 |
[51:22] | Insurance looks okay. Registration, pink slip. | 保险没问题 登记表 所有权证书 |
[51:26] | Try this one. This has been a very popular scent. | 试试这个 这是一种很受欢迎的香味 |
[51:31] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[51:33] | I mean, this is a really good deal. | 我是说 这真是一笔好买卖 |
[51:35] | You know, if there’s something– | 如果有什么问题 |
[51:40] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[51:41] | You need to lose weight. | 你需要减肥 |
[51:44] | I’m sorry? | 我很抱歉 |
[51:45] | Please don’t touch my skin. | 请不要碰我的头皮 |
[51:48] | I wanna smell like this. | 我想让我自己闻起来和他们一样 |
[51:49] | 真爱永恒 香水 | |
[51:51] | – Well, that’s a picture. – Yes. | -那是张照片 -是的 |
[51:53] | Obesity is not just a cosmetic problem. | 肥胖不仅仅是一个表面问题 |
[51:55] | It’s a health hazard. | 这对健康有害 |
[51:57] | You can touch my hair, but please just don’t touch my skin. | 你可以摸我的头发 但请别碰到我头皮 |
[51:59] | My skin is mine. | 我的头皮是我的 |
[52:01] | Also, you’re at a very high risk of heart disease, | 而且你患心脏病的风险很高 |
[52:03] | diabetes, stroke, high blood pressure, | 还有糖尿病 中风 高血压 |
[52:05] | cancer, gallstones, osteoarthritis and gout. | 癌症 胆结石 骨关节炎和痛风 |
[52:09] | It doesn’t smell. Pictures don’t smell. | 它没有味道 照片没有味道 |
[52:11] | Why not? | 为什么没有呢 |
[52:14] | Because it’s a picture. | 因为这是一张照片 |
[52:17] | I’m not obese. | 我没有超重 |
[52:19] | Well, you are very, very fat. | 好吧你非常非常胖 |
[52:29] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[53:04] | Hello, Hamelton Hotel. | 您好 哈默尔顿酒店 |
[53:06] | How can I help you? | 有什么需要帮忙吗 |
[53:07] | Yes, Andrea Rivera, 107, please? | 请帮我接107房间的安德莉亚 里维拉 |
[53:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[53:18] | Okay, hold on. | 好吧 等一下 |
[53:22] | Hello? | 你好 |
[53:24] | Hello. | 你好 |
[53:29] | Who does that? | 谁打的啊 |
[53:54] | Easy with that. | 小心点 |
[53:57] | Honey, I couldn’t stop them. They have a search warrant. | 宝贝 我没拦住他们 他们有搜查令 |
[54:00] | – There was nothing I could do. – Hey, Bart. How you doin’? | -我也没办法 -巴特 你好啊 |
[54:02] | You don’t have to talk to him. | 你不用非得回答他 |
[54:03] | – Quite the setup you got here, my man. – You don’t have | -哥们 你这套设备不错啊 -你不用 |
[54:05] | – to say anything to him. – Well, hello. | -跟他说什么 -你好啊 |
[54:06] | He has no right to ask you anything, do you understand? | 他没有权利询问你 明白吗 |
[54:09] | Mrs. Bromley, I could either | 布罗姆利太太 我要么 |
[54:10] | talk to him here or take him downtown. | 和他在这谈 要么把他带回去 |
[54:12] | – Look, it’s up to you. – All right, talk, talk. | -全都取决于你 -好吧 谈吧 谈吧 |
[54:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[54:17] | So, Bart, this is where you spend your time, huh? | 巴特 这就是你打发时间的地方 是吗 |
[54:19] | – Yes. – Kind of dark. | -是的 -有点小邪恶啊 |
[54:21] | You see, that’s what you don’t understand, you see? | 看到没 这就是你没法理解的 |
[54:23] | This is his way of seeing the world. | 这是他观察这个世界的方式 |
[54:25] | – No, no, no! – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | -别动 别动 -对不起 抱歉 |
[54:28] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[54:36] | Hey, Bart, your hard drive’s empty. | 巴特 你的硬盘都空了 |
[54:40] | Yes. I wiped it. | 是的 我清空了 |
[54:41] | They were on your computer, honey. | 宝贝 硬盘之前都在你电脑上 |
[54:42] | There was nothing I could do. | 我也没办法 |
[54:44] | And you wiped everything? | 你把所有信息都清了吗 |
[54:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[54:46] | And you didn’t think of backing it up | 你也没想过备份 |
[54:48] | or maybe putting it on an external hard drive, maybe? | 或者在外接硬盘上再存一份吗 |
[54:52] | No. | 没有 |
[54:55] | Well, see, Bart, I don’t believe that. | 巴特 我不相信 |
[54:56] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[54:58] | Well, that’s too bad. | 那真太糟糕了 |
[54:59] | Belief systems can be very tricky. | 信任体系可是很难捉摸的 |
[55:02] | Yeah, they can be, Bart. | 是啊 巴特 的确 |
[55:04] | But you’re hiding something. | 可你有所隐瞒 |
[55:05] | That’s what I really believe, Bart. | 我确实这么认为 巴特 |
[55:08] | So what are you hiding? | 那么 你到底在隐瞒什么 |
[55:09] | He’s not hiding anything. Please. | 他没有任何隐瞒 拜托 |
[55:13] | Bart, you get a lot of sympathy | 巴特 你这病 |
[55:16] | for being like this, don’t you, huh? | 让你备受同情 是吧 |
[55:18] | You get a little free pass. | 让你有点为所欲为 |
[55:20] | And what happens when your mom’s not around? | 可你妈妈不在的时候 你怎么办 |
[55:22] | What happens when she’s not there to fix it for you? | 她没法给你收拾残局的时候 你怎么办 |
[55:23] | How bad does it get when you get that lonely, Bart? | 巴特 你无依无靠的时候 会多么惨 |
[55:26] | What happens when you get that frustrated, Bart? | 你挫败不堪的时候 又会如何 |
[55:28] | – Does it just explode, Bart? – All right, that’s enough! | -直接爆发吗 巴特 -好了 够了 |
[55:30] | – Stop it! – Please, Mrs. Bromley. | -停下 -拜托 布罗姆利太太 |
[55:31] | Please sit down! | 请你坐下 |
[55:38] | Now, I’m done fucking around with you, Bart. | 我不想再陪你耗着了 巴特 |
[55:40] | You know why? Because we found your fingerprints | 知道为什么吗 因为我们发现你的指纹 |
[55:42] | all over the room. | 满屋子都是 |
[55:43] | So what happened, Bart? | 所以 巴特 到底发生了什么 |
[55:45] | What happened? Did she invite you up? | 出什么事了 是她请你进屋的吗 |
[55:47] | No. | 没有 |
[55:48] | Well, maybe she was lonely. | 可能她太寂寞了 |
[55:50] | Maybe you were lonely. Maybe you went up. | 也可能是你太寂寞了 你就过去了 |
[55:51] | Maybe you thought you could have sex with her | 可能你认为可以和她上个床 |
[55:53] | and maybe things got a little frustrating for you. | 但事情进展得不太顺利 |
[55:55] | Maybe got a little out of hand. | 可能场面有点失控 |
[55:56] | Maybe you hit her, Bart. | 然后巴特 你打了她 |
[55:58] | And then what, hmm? And then what happened? | 之后呢 之后发生了什么 |
[56:00] | Well, Bart, you tell me. | 那得你告诉我呀 巴特 |
[56:02] | Then I guess I just pulled a gun from my pocket | 然后我猜 我就从兜里掏出了一把枪 |
[56:04] | because I always have a gun in my pocket, | 因为我兜里总装着把枪 |
[56:06] | – and I shot her. – Bart. | -然后我朝她开了枪 -巴特 |
[56:08] | But where did I get the gun? | 可我从哪弄来的枪呢 |
[56:09] | That’s what I would like to know. | 我倒要问问了 |
[56:11] | – Bart. – Did I buy it? | -巴特 -是我买的吗 |
[56:13] | Did I steal it? | 还是我偷的呢 |
[56:15] | Maybe I purchased it online, | 我可能是网上买的 |
[56:16] | and then when I went to have sex with her, | 然后当我要和她上床时 |
[56:19] | I brought the gun because, you know, | 我就拿上了枪 因为 |
[56:20] | it’s always a good idea to take a gun | 要和别人上床时 |
[56:21] | when you go to have sex with someone because… | 带把枪总是有备无患的 |
[56:24] | Just in case you suffer from impotence | 万一你硬不起来 |
[56:27] | or performance anxiety, | 或者发挥不好 |
[56:28] | and you get frustrated, and you can’t do it, | 你会很沮丧 手足无措 |
[56:30] | then you have a gun in your pocket, | 而此时兜里正好有把枪 |
[56:32] | and, by golly, you just take it out | 你就可以掏出枪 |
[56:34] | and shoot that person! | 直接把对方杀了 |
[56:38] | And then the problem is solved. | 问题就解决了 |
[56:44] | So where’s that gun now, Bart? | 那么 巴特 你的枪呢 |
[56:46] | That was a joke. What’s the matter with you? | 那是个笑话 你怎么回事啊 |
[56:49] | He doesn’t have a gun. He was making a joke. | 他哪里有枪 他说笑呢 |
[56:52] | Yeah, that was a good one, Bart. That was real good. | 笑话不错 巴特 真是不错 |
[56:56] | But you know what, ma’am? We have a dead woman here, | 可是夫人 人命关天 |
[57:00] | and I think Bart knows something about it. | 我觉得巴特知道些内情 |
[57:01] | That’s why I’m not laughing. | 所以我没有笑 |
[58:22] | Is he sick? | 他生病了吗 |
[58:24] | No, I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[58:26] | I have Jack covering for him. | 我让杰克给他替个班 |
[58:28] | He’s not answering his cell. | 他一直不接电话 |
[58:31] | Thank you for your concern, really. | 谢谢你的关心 真的很感谢 |
[58:33] | I’m sure he’s okay. I’m sure he’s fine. | 我相信他很好 他没事的 |
[58:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[58:51] | Bart? | 巴特 |
[58:54] | Bart, honey, are you down there? | 巴特宝贝 你在下面吗 |
[58:58] | Bartholomew, I’m coming down. Okay, here I come. | 巴塞洛缪 我下来啦 我来啦 |
[59:10] | Honey, there you are. | 宝贝 你在这啊 |
[59:14] | You didn’t touch your supper. Aren’t you hungry? | 晚饭你没动 你不饿吗 |
[59:17] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[59:21] | Mr. Benson called. He was worried about you. | 本森先生刚打电话了 他很担心你 |
[59:26] | I worry too, Bart. I worry all the time. | 我也担心你 巴特 我一直担心你 |
[59:32] | Life is hard, honey. | 生活是很艰难的 宝贝 |
[59:34] | Even for the best of us, life is very hard. | 无论对谁来说 生活都很艰难 |
[59:40] | When your father passed, that was very hard. | 你爸爸去世的那段日子非常难过 |
[59:42] | I know it was hard for you. It was hard for me too. | 我知道你很难受 我也一样 |
[59:47] | And never mind the pain. | 不要被痛苦困住 |
[59:48] | I know there was a lot of pain. | 虽然我也知道这痛苦有多重 |
[59:51] | And how much it hurt. | 伤你有多深 |
[59:54] | That was bad, very bad, but not the worst part. | 这很糟糕 非常糟糕 但还不是最糟的 |
[1:00:00] | The worst part was waking up in the morning | 最糟糕的是早上醒来 |
[1:00:03] | and forgetting he was gone. | 忘记他已经离开 |
[1:00:06] | Did you do that? | 你有过吗 |
[1:00:09] | You forget, and then you remember. | 你忘记了 而后又记起来 |
[1:00:13] | You remember, and the world ends all over again. | 而当你重新记起时 世界就再一次崩塌了 |
[1:00:17] | But you still have to get out of bed | 可你还是得坚持着起床 |
[1:00:19] | and make the coffee and the toast, | 煮咖啡 烤面包 |
[1:00:21] | ’cause the world doesn’t really end. | 因为世界并没有真的崩塌 |
[1:00:23] | It just seems that way sometimes. | 那不过是你一时的错觉罢了 |
[1:00:27] | The world is still there. | 世界还在 |
[1:00:29] | It doesn’t go away. | 它不会消失 |
[1:00:35] | It’s still waiting for you. | 它还在等着我 |
[1:00:38] | It’s waiting for you too, honey. | 它也在等着你 宝宝 |
[1:00:48] | That’s all. | 就是这样 |
[1:00:51] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:00:52] | I’m going. | 我走啦 |
[1:02:51] | I’ve thought this through so many times. | 我想过很多遍了 |
[1:02:58] | It’s the only way. It’s… | 这是唯一的办法 这是 |
[1:03:03] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[1:03:17] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[1:03:20] | Do you care what happens to me? | 你关心我会如何吗 |
[1:03:26] | I do. | 我关心 |
[1:03:29] | You know I do. | 你知道我关心的 |
[1:03:31] | We deserve this. | 我们活该如此 |
[1:04:22] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[1:04:24] | I’m looking for Bart. | 我找巴特 |
[1:04:27] | It’s Bart, um– | 就是巴特 |
[1:04:28] | Bromley? | 布罗姆利吗 |
[1:04:29] | Yes. Sorry. | 对 抱歉 |
[1:04:31] | I’m his mother. | 我是他母亲 |
[1:04:34] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:04:36] | And who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:04:39] | Andrea. | 安德莉亚 |
[1:04:41] | I’m a friend of his. | 我是他朋友 |
[1:04:44] | Really? You’re his friend? | 真的吗 你是他朋友吗 |
[1:04:49] | Well, I know him from the hotel. | 我从酒店认识的他 |
[1:04:52] | He doesn’t work there anymore. | 他不再在那里工作了 |
[1:04:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:04:58] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[1:05:01] | I thought… | 我还以为 |
[1:05:03] | I thought he was out sick or something. | 我还以为他只是请了病假 |
[1:05:06] | No. | 不是的 |
[1:05:09] | That’s what they told me. | 酒店那边是这样和我说的 |
[1:05:16] | Is he home? | 他在家吗 |
[1:05:35] | Hi, Bart. | 你好啊 巴特 |
[1:05:39] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[1:05:41] | I’ve missed you. | 我想你了 |
[1:05:43] | Yes? | 是吗 |
[1:05:45] | At the hotel. | 在酒店的时候 |
[1:05:48] | I was wondering where you were. | 我就在想你在哪 |
[1:05:51] | Yes. | 好 |
[1:05:55] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[1:05:59] | That’s a… | 这是个 |
[1:06:01] | Complicated question. | 复杂的问题 |
[1:06:03] | – Yeah, I know. – Yes. | -我知道 -对 |
[1:06:16] | I have a broken heart. | 我心碎了 |
[1:06:19] | You do? | 是吗 |
[1:06:20] | Yes, it’s very painful. | 是的 很痛苦 |
[1:06:24] | I bet. | 我信 |
[1:06:28] | In a 1993 study, | 1993年的一项研究 |
[1:06:29] | individuals who said that they were in love | 对热恋中的被测试者进行了 |
[1:06:31] | had their brains scanned to show neural activity. | 脑部扫描 以研究其神经活动 |
[1:06:34] | The map showed vivid colors over the gray matter, | 扫描图中脑灰质上布满明亮的颜色 |
[1:06:37] | indicating clearly that this romantic love phenomenon | 清楚地表明这种浪漫的爱情现象 |
[1:06:40] | activates a flood of dopamine | 激活了尾状核中 |
[1:06:42] | in the caudate nucleus in exactly the same way | 大量的多巴胺 其作用与 |
[1:06:43] | that cocaine and nicotine affect the brain, | 可卡因和尼古丁对大脑的影响完全相同 |
[1:06:46] | meaning that love is not an emotion, | 说明爱情不是人们通常认为的 |
[1:06:49] | as is usually thought. Rather, it’s an addiction. | 一种情感 而是一种成瘾现象 |
[1:06:53] | When these chemicals are released in our brains, | 这些化学物质在我们的大脑中被释放时 |
[1:06:55] | we feel giddy and euphoric, | 我们会感到头晕和愉悦 |
[1:06:59] | so much to the point that we can be so in love | 以至于陷入爱河 |
[1:07:02] | that we don’t have the desire to eat or to sleep. | 茶饭不思 难以成眠 |
[1:07:06] | So it feels good when you have… | 所以当你嗑药或者恋爱时 |
[1:07:10] | the drug or the love, | 感觉会很好 |
[1:07:12] | but when it’s taken away, you hurt. | 可一旦没有毒品或爱情 就会很难受 |
[1:07:19] | Heartbreak. | 心碎 |
[1:07:20] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:07:25] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:07:26] | Addiction is a very dangerous thing. | 上瘾是件非常危险的事情 |
[1:07:29] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[1:07:32] | Believe me. | 信我 |
[1:07:36] | People die from it. People die from love. | 人们死于上瘾 人们死于爱情 |
[1:07:40] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:07:42] | And then that’s the end. They die, and that’s the end. | 然后就结束了 人死了 就都结束了 |
[1:07:49] | Bart. | 巴特 |
[1:08:00] | Fuck this. | 去他的吧 |
[1:08:02] | Bart, I’m sorry. | 巴特 我很抱歉 |
[1:08:04] | I’m very sorry for everything. | 对这一切我都很抱歉 |
[1:08:09] | Because you’re a nice person. | 因为你是个很好的人 |
[1:08:12] | You’re very special. | 你很独特 |
[1:08:14] | And if things were different, you know, I… | 如果不是现在这样 我 |
[1:08:20] | But they aren’t. They just… | 可现状就是如此 |
[1:08:23] | They just aren’t, so… | 没法改变 |
[1:08:27] | Listen. | 听着 |
[1:08:35] | I’m just very happy to have met you. | 我很开心能认识你 |
[1:08:38] | And I won’t bother you anymore. | 我不会再来打扰你 |
[1:08:40] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:08:43] | No more. | 再也不会了 |
[1:08:48] | Take care. | 保重 |
[1:10:14] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:10:16] | So you’re in love with me, but you don’t love me enough? | 这么说你爱上我了 但你爱我爱的还不够 |
[1:10:19] | Oh, my God. Just– Nick… | 我的天哪 尼克 |
[1:10:22] | You don’t understand. | 你根本就不明白 |
[1:10:25] | – That’s not what I mean. – What do you mean? | -我不是这个意思 -那你是什么意思 |
[1:10:28] | Just don’t! What? | -别这样 -你怎么了 |
[1:10:30] | Don’t what? Don’t be mad? | 不要什么 别生气 |
[1:10:32] | – Don’t be upset? Don’t -Let go of me. | -别伤心吗 别 -放开我 |
[1:10:36] | Just fucking let go of me! | 你他妈的放开我 |
[1:10:41] | Do you think that I’m stupid? | 你以为我傻吗 |
[1:10:43] | You think I’m fucking stupid? Where are you fucking going? | 你觉得我他妈的蠢吗 你他妈的要去哪里 |
[1:10:46] | I can’t do this! I need to go! | 我不能再这样了 我要离开你 |
[1:10:48] | No! I have to go. | -不别这样 -我必须要走 |
[1:10:49] | No! | 不 |
[1:10:50] | I can’t do this! | 我不能再这样做了 |
[1:10:51] | No! | 不 |
[1:10:58] | Damn, Nick, you’re crazy. I have to go. | 妈的 尼克 你疯了 我必须要走了 |
[1:11:01] | Don’t, don’t. I can’t do this! | -别走 别走 -我做不来这个 |
[1:11:02] | Don’t be a fucking– | 别他妈的 |
[1:11:03] | No! | 不 |
[1:11:08] | Just leaving, huh? | 走开 好吗 |
[1:11:13] | I’m okay! I’m okay! | 我没事 我没事 |
[1:11:17] | I’m okay! I’m okay! | 我没事 我没事 |
[1:11:19] | I’m okay! I’m okay! I’m okay! | 我没事 我没事 我没事 |
[1:11:22] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[1:11:30] | Andrea, it’s Bart. | 安德莉亚 我是巴特 |
[1:11:31] | It’s just me. | 只有我 |
[1:11:33] | Bart, what are you doing here? | 巴特 你怎么会在这儿 |
[1:11:35] | Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天啊 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[1:11:38] | Okay. Okay, first– | 好的 好的 首先 |
[1:11:40] | First, there’s… | 首先 这儿有 |
[1:11:42] | There’s blood on that towel. | 毛巾上有血 |
[1:11:44] | – It’s okay.- He hit you. I saw him. | -我没事 -我看见他打你了 |
[1:11:46] | You saw what? | 你看见了什么 |
[1:11:49] | Okay, just–What did you do? | -好的 只是 -你做了什么 |
[1:11:51] | Calm down!I can show you. You can see. | -冷静一下 -我可以给你看 你能看到的 |
[1:11:54] | See what? Show me what? What are you talking about? | 看见什么 给我看什么 你在说什么 |
[1:12:00] | Bart! | 巴特 |
[1:12:17] | I saw him. | 我看见他了 |
[1:12:19] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[1:12:23] | I can show you. You can see. | 我可以给你看 你能看到的 |
[1:12:24] | You saw him with me? | 你看见他跟我在一起吗 |
[1:12:26] | Yes. I’m sorry. | 是的 我很抱歉 |
[1:12:28] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么啊 |
[1:12:30] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[1:12:32] | Bart? | 巴特 |
[1:12:34] | Bart! I can show you. | -巴特 -我可以放给你看 |
[1:12:36] | You fucking recorded this? | 你他妈的录下来了吗 |
[1:12:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:12:41] | What is the matter with you? | 关你什么事 |
[1:12:43] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[1:12:45] | Please, you need to see. Come with me. Come with me. | 拜托 你得看看 跟我来 跟我来 |
[1:12:47] | You need to see, and you’ll be safe. | 你得看看 你会安全的 |
[1:12:50] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:13:06] | You need to see. | 你一定要看看 |
[1:13:08] | I’ll go with you. I’ll go with you! | 我和你一起去 我跟你走 |
[1:13:15] | We can pretend like I’m just some… | 我们可以假装我是 |
[1:13:17] | easy piece of ass that you meet in a hotel. | 你在酒店碰见的一个野鸡 |
[1:13:21] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[1:13:23] | Regularly. Secretly. | 时常偷偷摸摸 来酒店接客那种 |
[1:13:25] | A fuck buddy, whatever they call it. | 炮友也行 随你怎么叫 |
[1:13:28] | – Is that what she is? – Shut up! | -她也是这德行吧 -闭嘴 |
[1:13:30] | Shut up. | 闭上你的嘴 |
[1:13:33] | The rough stuff, huh? | 喜欢下流话是吧 |
[1:13:35] | Is that what you want? Is that what she liked? | -你真的要这么闹吗 -她也好这口吧 |
[1:13:37] | Did she like it rough? I said shut up! | -她也喜欢粗暴型吧 -我说了闭嘴 |
[1:13:39] | She like it– Bastard! You bastard! | 她喜欢 你这个混蛋 你这个混蛋 |
[1:13:47] | I can’t– I can’t watch this. | 我不能 我不能看这个 |
[1:13:49] | See?I can’t. | -看见没 -我不能在看了 |
[1:13:50] | See? I didn’t mean to– | 看见没 我不是有意 |
[1:13:53] | I just watch to learn what people do. | 我只是想看看人们是怎么做的 |
[1:13:55] | I can’t think. | 我不想想这些 |
[1:13:56] | But I didn’t mean to do anything bad. | 但我并不想做什么坏事 |
[1:13:57] | Stop, Bart. Stop, stop! | 停下 巴特 别说了 别说了 |
[1:14:02] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[1:14:07] | Did you show this to the police? | 你把这个给警察看了吗 |
[1:14:11] | No. | 没有 |
[1:14:14] | Anybody? Has anybody seen this? | 其他人呢 有别人看过这个吗 |
[1:14:17] | No, just you. | 没有 除了你 |
[1:14:20] | It’s all here. | 看的人都在这里了 |
[1:14:22] | And they don’t know I have it.Oh, my God. | -别人不知道我有这个 -我的天哪 |
[1:14:25] | Oh, my God, Bart. | 我的天哪 巴特 |
[1:14:27] | Bart.Wait, wait. | -巴特 -等等 等等 |
[1:14:31] | This is a very bad man, and he could hurt you. | 这是一个坏人 他会伤害你的 |
[1:14:35] | He did hurt you. He already hurt you. | 他确实伤害了你 他已经伤害了你 |
[1:14:37] | I can’t.And… | 我不能 |
[1:14:41] | we could go to the police together. | 我们可以一起去警察那里 |
[1:14:43] | I would do that if you were with me. | 如果你和我在一起我会那样做的 |
[1:14:47] | I would do anything for you. | 我愿意为你做任何事情 |
[1:14:49] | You don’t even know me. | 你根本就不了解我 |
[1:14:53] | Yes, I do. | 不 我了解你 |
[1:14:57] | I do. | 我了解你 |
[1:15:00] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[1:15:05] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[1:15:09] | Fix my heart. | 治愈我的心 |
[1:15:17] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[1:15:20] | Can’t. | 做不到 |
[1:17:28] | Good morning, sleepyhead. | 早上好 懒鬼 |
[1:17:37] | I was just going to wake you up. | 我刚准备要去叫醒你 |
[1:17:41] | What are you… | 你在 |
[1:17:44] | I’m ready to go. | 我准备走了 |
[1:17:50] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:17:53] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:18:41] | It’s so easy. | 这很简单地 |
[1:18:50] | I was thinking… | 我在想 |
[1:18:52] | that maybe we could go to the city. | 也许我们可以去城里 |
[1:18:59] | Spend some time together. | 花点时间在一起 |
[1:19:09] | It’s so easy to touch you. | 很轻松地就能感受你 |
[1:19:13] | To talk to you. | 和你说话 |
[1:19:15] | To look at you. | 凝视着你 |
[1:19:19] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[1:20:53] | All done? | 都结束了吗 |
[1:22:07] | ♪ Sleep, my child ♪It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | ♪睡吧 我的孩子♪ 没关系 没关系 |
[1:22:10] | ♪ And peace attend thee ♪ | ♪愿和平与你同在♪ |
[1:22:14] | ♪ All through the night ♪ | ♪所有的夜晚 ♪ |
[1:22:18] | How did you pay– Maybe she was– | 你怎么付 也许她只是 |
[1:22:20] | ♪ Guardian angels ♪ | ♪ 守护天使 ♪ |
[1:22:22] | ♪ God will send ♪ | ♪ 上帝会送♪ |
[1:22:24] | Bart. | 巴特 |
[1:22:27] | ♪ All through the night ♪ | ♪ 所有的夜晚 ♪ |
[1:23:12] | Bart? | 巴特 |
[1:23:13] | Bart! | 巴特 |
[1:23:29] | Wait, wait, wait. Let me go in, let me go in. | 等等 等等 让我进去 让我先进去 |
[1:23:31] | Look, I need to know. Is he here or not? | 听着 我需要知道 他在不在 |
[1:23:33] | Hold her.Let me go in first! | -稳住她 -让我先进去 |
[1:23:34] | Hold her, please. Bart? | -稳住她 -拜托 巴特 |
[1:23:36] | There was a gun. | 有一把枪 |
[1:23:45] | I don’t wanna know! I don’t wanna know! | 我不想知道 我不想知道 |
[1:23:47] | I don’t wanna know. Bart? | -我不想知道 -巴特 |
[1:23:48] | I don’t wanna know. | 我不想知道 |
[1:23:49] | Hey, look, it’s Detective Espada here. | 听着 我是埃斯帕达警探 |
[1:23:53] | We just came down to ask you a few questions. | 我们是来问你几个问题的 |
[1:24:03] | Okay. We’re not in love. | 好吧 我们不是恋人 |
[1:24:08] | We can pretend like I’m just some… | 我们可以假装我是 |
[1:24:10] | easy piece of ass that you meet in a hotel. | 你在酒店碰见的一个野鸡 |
[1:24:22] | Regularly. Secretly. A fuck buddy… | 时常偷偷摸摸 来酒店接客那种 炮友 |
[1:24:27] | Bart! | 巴特 |
[1:24:30] | I think this person might be dead. | 我想这个人可能已经死了 |
[1:24:36] | Okay. We’re not in love. | 好吧 我们不是恋人 |
[1:24:39] | Dear Detective, | 亲爱的警探 |
[1:24:42] | I’m sorry I didn’t give these to you sooner | 很抱歉我没早点给你 |
[1:24:44] | because it would show you | 因为它会告诉你 |
[1:24:46] | that I’m not the person you’re looking for. | 我不是你要的找那个人 |
[1:24:50] | Oh, son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[1:24:52] | Whatever they call it. Shut up! | -随你怎么叫 -闭嘴 |
[1:24:55] | Shut up. | 闭上你的嘴 |
[1:25:03] | Bart Oh, Bart. | |
[1:25:06] | What did you do? What did you do? | 你做了什么 你到底做了什么 |
[1:25:49] | How you doin’? | 你好吗 |
[1:25:52] | Hey, how you doin’? | 你好吗 |
[1:25:56] | Oh, boy. Oh, boy. Oh, boy. Oh, boy. | 天啊 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[1:25:58] | Hey, how you doin’? | 你好吗 |
[1:26:07] | Hey, how you doin’? | 你好吗 |
[1:26:26] | ♪ Wanna tell you What I’m feelin’ now ♪ | ♪ 想告诉你我现在的感受 ♪ |
[1:26:29] | ♪ What I’m feelin’ now ♪ | ♪ 我现在的感觉 ♪ |
[1:26:31] | ♪ Wanna go and scream Right out loud ♪ | ♪ 想去大声尖叫 ♪ |
[1:26:34] | ♪ Scream it right out loud ♪ | ♪ 大声尖叫 ♪ |
[1:26:37] | ♪ What I wanna say just Stays locked deep inside ♪ | ♪ 我想说的话只会被锁在内心深处 ♪ |
[1:26:41] | ♪ Wanna go and get Up close to you ♪ | ♪ 想去找你靠近你 ♪ |
[1:26:44] | ♪ Get up close to you ♪ | ♪ 靠近你 ♪ |
[1:26:47] | ♪ But when I try My tongue gets tied ♪ | ♪ 但当我试着说的时候舌头就打结了 ♪ |
[1:26:49] | ♪ And my feet won’t move ♪ | ♪ 我的双脚定住了 ♪ |
[1:26:52] | ♪ Wanna pull you into me ♪ | ♪ 想把你拉到我身边 ♪ |
[1:26:54] | ♪ But I, but I ♪ | ♪ 但我 但是我 ♪ |
[1:26:57] | ♪ I stand there Like a statue ♪ | ♪ 我像雕像一样站在那里 ♪ |
[1:27:00] | ♪ And I can’t breathe ♪ | ♪ 我无法呼吸 ♪ |
[1:27:02] | ♪ I try to move But I just ♪ | ♪ 我试着去动但是不行 ♪ |
[1:27:05] | ♪ I just freeze ♪ | ♪我只是冻住了 ♪ |
[1:27:07] | ♪ I stand there Like a statue ♪ | ♪ 我像雕像一样站在那里♪ |
[1:27:10] | ♪ A statue ♪ | ♪ 雕像 ♪ |
[1:27:15] | ♪ And I keep trying To get up the nerve ♪ | ♪ 我一直想鼓起勇气 ♪ |
[1:27:19] | ♪ To talk to you To talk to you ♪ | ♪ 去和你述说和你交谈 ♪ |
[1:27:21] | ♪ But all the words get stuck ♪ | ♪ 但是所有的话语在那一刻就凝噎了 ♪ |
[1:27:24] | ♪ So all I do All I do ♪ | ♪ 所以我做的一切 所作的一切 ♪ |
[1:27:28] | ♪ Is stand there Like a statue, a statue ♪ | ♪ 像雕像一样站在那里 雕像 ♪ |
[1:27:37] | ♪ How am I gonna find out Who you are? ♪ | ♪ 我怎么才能知道你是谁 ♪ |
[1:27:39] | ♪ Find out who you are ♪ | ♪ 找出你是谁 ♪ |
[1:27:42] | ♪ How am I ever gonna Make a move ♪ | ♪ 我该怎么做才好 ♪ |
[1:27:45] | ♪ When I can’t even start ♪ | ♪当我甚至不能开始时 ♪ |
[1:27:47] | ♪ Maybe I’m afraid You’ll just turn me ♪ | ♪ 也许我害怕你会把我变成 ♪ |
[1:27:52] | ♪ Away ♪ | ♪ 离开 ♪ |
[1:27:56] | ♪ So I wait ♪ | ♪ 所以我等着 ♪ |
[1:28:03] | ♪ I stand there Like a statue ♪ | ♪我像雕像一样站在那里 ♪ |
[1:28:06] | ♪ And I can’t breathe ♪ | ♪ 我不能呼吸 ♪ |
[1:28:08] | ♪ I try to move But I just ♪ | ♪ 我试着移动 但只是 ♪ |
[1:28:11] | ♪ I just freeze ♪ | ♪ 我就是冻住了♪ |
[1:28:13] | ♪ I stand there Like a statue ♪ | ♪ 我像雕像一样站在那里 ♪ |
[1:28:16] | ♪ A statue ♪ | ♪ 雕像 ♪ |
[1:28:21] | ♪ And I keep trying To get up the nerve ♪ | ♪ 我一直想鼓起勇气 ♪ |
[1:28:25] | ♪ To talk to you To talk to you ♪ | ♪ 去和你述说和你交谈 ♪ |
[1:28:27] | ♪ But all the words Get stuck ♪ | ♪ 但是所有的话语在那一刻就凝噎了 ♪ |
[1:28:30] | ♪ So all I do All I do ♪ | ♪ 所以我做的一切 所作的一切 ♪ |
[1:28:33] | ♪ Is stand there Like a statue ♪ | ♪ 像雕像一样站在那里 ♪ |
[1:28:36] | ♪ A statue ♪ | ♪ 雕像 ♪ |
[1:28:42] | ♪ Never felt, never felt ♪ | ♪ 从未感觉过 从未感觉过 ♪ |
[1:28:44] | ♪ Never felt like this ♪ | ♪ 从未感觉过像这样 ♪ |
[1:28:48] | ♪ But you don’t even know I exist ♪ | ♪ 但你甚至不知道我的存在 ♪ |
[1:28:53] | ♪ When will you When will you ♪ | ♪ 你什么时候会你什么时候才会 ♪ |
[1:28:57] | ♪ Notice? ♪ | ♪ 注意到 ♪ |
[1:29:04] | ♪ I stand there Like a statue ♪ | ♪ 像雕像一样站在那里 ♪ |
[1:29:07] | ♪ I keep trying to get up The nerve to talk to you ♪ | ♪ 一直想鼓起勇气和你说话 ♪ |
[1:29:11] | ♪ To talk to you ♪ | ♪ 去和你交谈 ♪ |
[1:29:13] | ♪ But all the words Get stuck ♪ | ♪ 但是所有的话语在那一刻就凝噎了 ♪ |
[1:29:15] | ♪ So all I do All I do ♪ | ♪ 所以我做的一切 所作的一切 ♪ |
[1:29:19] | ♪ Is stand there Like a statue ♪ | ♪ 像雕像一样站在那里 ♪ |
[1:29:27] | ♪ But I am going to Get up the nerve ♪ | ♪ 但我要鼓起勇气 ♪ |
[1:29:30] | ♪ To talk to you To talk to you ♪ | ♪ 和你说话和你交谈 ♪ |
[1:29:33] | ♪ And all the words Will come ♪ | ♪ 所有的话都会到来 ♪ |
[1:29:35] | ♪ But till they do Till they do ♪ | ♪ 但是直到他们做了 直到他们做了 ♪ |
[1:29:39] | ♪ I’ll stand here Like a statue ♪ | ♪ 我会像雕像一样站在这里 ♪ |
[1:29:42] | ♪ A statue ♪ | ♪ 雕像 ♪ |