英文名称:The Nightingale
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:17] | Clare. | 克莱尔 |
[01:31] | Clare. | 克莱尔 |
[02:45] | Don’t use so much glaze – you’ll burn the meat. | 别加这么多酱料 你会把肉烧糊的 |
[02:54] | Do you want to poison our guests? | 你想毒死我们的客人吗 |
[03:05] | Stand up straight, ya girl! | 站直了 你们这些娘们 |
[03:11] | And you, ya fat Miss Molly – | 还有你 你这个娘娘腔的胖子 |
[03:13] | your shoes look like they’re dipped in shit! | 你的鞋子看起来就像在屎里泡过 |
[03:16] | Eyes front! | 向前看 |
[03:17] | I wanna see my face in those! | 我要你把鞋子擦得像镜子一样亮 |
[03:21] | If you cunts are not back here tonight | 如果你们今晚回来的时候 |
[03:23] | lookin’ like the belle of the fuckin’ ball, | 没把自己打扮的人模狗样的话 |
[03:26] | I’ll make you wish you were never born, understood? | 我会让你们生不如死 懂吗 |
[03:27] | Yes, Sergeant! | 是 中士 |
[03:29] | Company, shoulder arms! | 全体 枪上肩 |
[03:32] | Fall out! | 原地解散 |
[03:37] | They’ll be like nuns in church, Lieutenant. | 他们会像教堂的修女一样乖顺 中尉 |
[03:40] | You have my word. | 我向您保证 |
[03:41] | Polish your boots and brush your coat. | 擦擦你的鞋 刷刷你的外套 |
[03:43] | You look like shite yourself. | 你自己看起来就一团糟 |
[03:45] | Yes, sir! | 是 长官 |
[03:49] | It’s near perfect. | 你真美 |
[03:59] | Company, shoulder arms! | 全体 枪上肩 |
[04:04] | Company, general salute! | 全体 敬礼 |
[04:06] | Present arms! | 举枪敬礼 |
[04:13] | Shoulder arms! | 枪上肩 |
[04:19] | We are honoured to | 很荣幸 |
[04:21] | welcome Captain Goodwin to our post. | 古德温上尉光临我们的哨所 |
[04:24] | We trust your visit here will be a fruitful one, Captain. | 相信您在这里的访问将收获颇丰 上尉 |
[04:26] | To start the evening off, | 作为今晚的开场 |
[04:28] | I’d like to call on our little nightingale | 我想请我们的小夜莺 |
[04:31] | to sing a good old British love song | 为我们所有思乡的小伙子们 |
[04:32] | for all us homesick lads. | 唱首古老而动听的英国情歌 |
[04:55] | ♪ As I went walking one morning in May ♪ | ♪ 当我漫步在五月的清晨 ♪ |
[05:01] | ♪ I met a young couple ♪ | ♪ 我遇到了一对年轻夫妇 ♪ |
[05:03] | ♪ so fondly did stray ♪ | ♪ 情深款款迷了路 ♪ |
[05:07] | ♪ And one was a young maid so sweet and so fair ♪ | ♪ 一个是貌美肤白的年轻女仆 ♪ |
[05:12] | ♪ And the other was a soldier and a brave grenadier ♪ | ♪ 一个是近卫步兵团士兵 ♪ |
[05:18] | ♪ And they kissed so sweet and comforting ♪ | ♪ 他俩紧紧相拥 ♪ |
[05:21] | ♪ as they clung to each other ♪ | ♪ 蜜吻缠绵 ♪ |
[05:23] | ♪ They went arm in arm along the road ♪ | ♪ 他们手挽手走在路上 ♪ |
[05:26] | ♪ like sister and brother ♪ | ♪ 像兄妹一样 ♪ |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:925个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:114个,六级词汇:47个,GRE词汇:75个,托福词汇:67个,考研词汇:116个,专四词汇:93个,专八词汇:19个, 所有生词标注共:234个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:29] | ♪ They went arm in arm along the road ♪ | ♪ 他们手挽手走在路上 ♪ |
[05:32] | ♪ till they came to a stream ♪ | ♪ 一直走到小溪旁 ♪ |
[05:35] | ♪ And they both sat down together, love ♪ | ♪ 他俩双双坐下 ♪ |
[05:37] | ♪ To hear the nightingale sing ♪ | ♪ 来听夜莺歌唱 ♪ |
[05:57] | Fuckin’ hell! | 该死 |
[05:59] | – She likes you, Wallace! – Keep it down! | -她喜欢你 华莱士 -小点声 |
[06:09] | May I, sir? | 我可以进来吗 长官 |
[06:15] | What’s happened to his lordship? | 那位大人呢 |
[06:16] | Jago’s taken him to look at the sentries. | 雅戈带他去看哨兵 |
[06:18] | Then he’s off to bed. | 回来他就睡了 |
[06:21] | – Doesn’t drink. – Doesn’t drink?! | -没喝酒 -没喝酒吗 |
[06:24] | I bet he likes it up the windward passage, that one. | 我打赌他喜欢男人 |
[06:27] | Bloody sodomite. | 该死的鸡奸者 |
[06:38] | Go and find his nibs, will you? Make sure he’s happy. | 去找这位大人物好吗 务必让他高兴 |
[06:42] | I’m off to Bedfordshire myself. | 我要去睡了 |
[06:45] | Got a full day of arse-kissing tomorrow. | 明天得拍一整天的马屁 |
[06:59] | Close the door. | 把门关上 |
[07:11] | Come here. | 过来 |
[07:14] | I can’t do that, sir. | 我不能这样做 长官 |
[07:16] | It’s alright. | 没事的 |
[07:29] | For your Singing. | 这是你唱歌的酬劳 |
[07:32] | And this one… | 还有这个 |
[07:35] | I got in Hobart especially for you. | 我特别为你在霍巴特买的 |
[07:42] | You’ll insult me if you don’t take it. | 你不要就是不给我面子 |
[07:54] | Sing a song. | 唱首歌 |
[07:56] | Just for me. | 为我唱 |
[08:00] | ♪ As I went a-walkin’… ♪ | ♪ 当我漫步在 ♪ |
[08:02] | Oh, not that one. | 不是这首 |
[08:07] | The one for me. | 为我唱的那首 |
[08:11] | ♪ I wish my love was a butterfly ♪ | ♪ 希望我的爱是只蝴蝶 ♪ |
[08:16] | ♪ I’d light on my love’s breast ♪ | ♪ 我愿留在爱人怀中 ♪ |
[08:21] | ♪ Or if I was a blue cuckoo ♪ | ♪ 若我是只蓝色布谷鸟 ♪ |
[08:26] | ♪ I’d sing my love to rest ♪ | ♪ 我愿整日为我的爱人歌唱 ♪ |
[08:32] | ♪ Or if I was a blackbird ♪ | ♪ 若我是只乌鸫 ♪ |
[08:37] | ♪ I’d sing till the daylight clear ♪ | ♪ 我愿整夜倾诉我心声 ♪ |
[08:43] | ♪ I’d sit and sing ♪ | ♪ 我愿坐下歌唱 ♪ |
[08:46] | ♪ For you, my love ♪ | ♪ 为你歌唱 我的爱人 ♪ |
[08:48] | ♪ For I have loved you dear ♪ | ♪ 因为我爱你 ♪ |
[08:55] | God, you’re beautiful. | 天啊 你真美 |
[09:00] | Every man in that room wanted you tonight. | 今晚那个屋子里的所有人都想得到你 |
[09:05] | Sit on my lap. | 来坐在我腿上 |
[09:07] | Sir, my letter of recommendation. | 长官 我的推荐信 |
[09:10] | Sir, it’s due three months ago now. | 长官 三个月前就该寄了 |
[09:17] | I’ll send it when I’m ready. | 我决定好了就会寄的 |
[09:18] | I’m meant to be in the care of my husband now, sir. | 我现在该去照顾我丈夫了 长官 |
[09:21] | It’s the law. | 这是法律 |
[09:22] | “It’s the law,” cried the thief. | 一个小偷还谈法律 |
[09:26] | Didn’t I rescue you from that hellhole of a prison? | 难道不是我救你出那个地狱般的监牢吗 |
[09:31] | They warned me you’d be too much trouble. | 他们曾警告我 你会惹许多麻烦 |
[09:32] | I took you on anyway. | 但我还是要了你 |
[09:35] | You’d still be there if it weren’t for me. | 要不是我 你还在那个地方 |
[09:37] | I’m very grateful for that, sir. | 对此我深表感谢 长官 |
[09:39] | I let you marry the Irishman, | 我让你嫁给那个爱尔兰人 |
[09:40] | got you your own hut. | 让你们有自己的房子 |
[09:43] | Not good enough for her highness? | 对尊贵的您来说这还不够吗 |
[09:45] | I’m very grateful to you, sir. | 我非常感激您 长官 |
[09:50] | I even got you your own horse. | 我甚至让你们有自己的马 |
[09:53] | No other convict in the district | 这个地方的其他犯人 |
[09:54] | has got their own horse. | 可没自己的马 |
[09:55] | Aidan worked for that horse for three years, sir. | 长官 艾登为那匹马苦干了三年 |
[09:58] | He paid for it himself. | 这马是他自己买的 |
[10:00] | Ungrateful! | 忘恩负义 |
[10:08] | Oh, here it comes. This is the part where she cries. | 又来了 你又要哭了 |
[10:13] | I’m sorry, sir. I’m sorry. | 对不起 长官 对不起 |
[10:16] | I decide when you leave and when you stay. | 我决定你何时走 何时留 |
[10:22] | Stop crying. | 别哭了 |
[10:27] | You’re doing this deliberately, with the captain here. | 上尉在这里所以你故意这么做 |
[10:29] | – No, Sir, I’m not. – Yes, you are. | -不是 长官 不是 -你就是 |
[10:32] | You’re doing it deliberately to get at me. | 你故意这样做就是为了报复我 |
[10:36] | I shouldn’t have said nothing, Sir. | 我不该说什么的 长官 |
[10:38] | I’m so sorry. I’ll leave you be. | 对不起 我这就走 |
[10:40] | Come here! | 过来 |
[10:42] | Please don’t, sir! | 请不要这样 长官 |
[10:43] | I need to get my baby. | 我得去接我的孩子 |
[10:45] | Please don’t. No! | 求你了 不要 不要 |
[10:54] | Shut it. | 闭嘴 |
[11:59] | Fix your sleeve. | 整理好你的袖子 |
[12:02] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[12:05] | Captain. Out you go, miss. | 上尉 出去吧 女士 |
[12:11] | Your soldiers have been firing off | 你手下的兵一直在 |
[12:13] | their guns for no reason. | 无故开枪 |
[12:14] | They do that, sir, to ward off the blacks. | 长官 他们这样做是为了驱赶黑人 |
[12:16] | They were rotten drunk | 他们烂醉如泥 |
[12:18] | and firing at the night sky, Lieutenant. | 在向夜空开枪 中尉 |
[12:30] | Finally! | 你终于来了 |
[12:31] | Some of us are living the high life | 有些人在寻欢作乐 |
[12:33] | while I take care of their screaming babies! | 而我却在照顾他们哭闹的孩子 |
[12:37] | And you can take that dress off. | 你可以把衣服脱下来了 |
[12:39] | You’re a convict, not royalty. | 你是个囚犯 不是王室 |
[12:40] | I’m taking it off now, damn you! | 我现在就脱 去你的 |
[12:42] | I beg your pardon? | 你吃错药了 |
[12:44] | You can start on the boilers before dawn. | 你在天亮前开始烧锅炉 |
[12:53] | Aidan. | 艾登 |
[12:54] | Aidan! | 艾登 |
[12:57] | Can we go, love? | 我们能走了吗 亲爱的 |
[13:07] | And the little bird was so frightened. | 小鸟特别害怕 |
[13:10] | She thought she was going to die | 她觉得她会独自一人 |
[13:12] | out there in the forest, all alone. | 死在森林里 |
[13:17] | She called out in her sweet baby voice | 她用她甜美稚嫩的声音大声呼喊 |
[13:20] | to see if her ma could hear her. | 希望她的妈妈能听到 |
[13:25] | Her voice was so pure, | 她是声音如此纯净 |
[13:28] | it carried for miles through the trees. | 穿过树林传了很远 |
[13:33] | And suddenly, out of nowhere… | 突然 她妈妈不知从何处 |
[13:37] | her ma came flying down | 飞了下来 |
[13:39] | and scooped her up in her breast. | 把她抱入怀中 |
[13:43] | And the little baby bird chirped with delight. | 小雏鸟高兴地叫了起来 |
[13:48] | She held on tight through the trees | 穿过树丛时她紧紧地抓着 |
[13:52] | till they came to a beautiful place | 直到她们来到一个美丽的地方 |
[13:55] | where she and her ma and da | 在那里 她和她的爸爸妈妈 |
[13:57] | could all live happily together. | 能快乐地生活在一起 |
[14:02] | The sun shone brightly | 阳光明媚 |
[14:04] | and the air was clear. | 空气清新 |
[14:09] | She was home. | 她回家了 |
[14:12] | She was free. | 她自由了 |
[14:24] | And what did he say? | 他说什么 |
[14:26] | He’ll send it when he’s ready. | 他决定好了会寄的 |
[14:28] | Christ’s sake! | 老天啊 |
[14:29] | I’m demanding it first thing in the morning. | 我明早第一件事就是去找他要 |
[14:31] | No, you can’t order him to do anything. It won’t work. | 不行 你不能命令他做什么 这没用 |
[14:34] | He owes you your ticket, Clare. | 他欠你一份良民证 克莱尔 |
[14:36] | You’ve served your time and then some. | 你已服完刑了 |
[14:41] | – What’s that mark? – What? | -这个印子是什么 -什么 |
[14:44] | – There’s another on your neck. – I fell. | -你脖子上还有一个 -我摔了一跤 |
[16:01] | Alright? | 好吗 |
[16:06] | Alright, me missus? | 好吗 我的太太 |
[17:57] | What are you made of? Come on! | 你是不是男人 继续啊 |
[17:59] | I can’t, Sergeant. | 我喝不下了 中士 |
[18:00] | Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! | 喝 喝 喝 快喝 |
[18:03] | Drink! Drink! Drink! | 喝 喝 喝 |
[18:06] | Don’t waste it, son! | 别浪费啊 |
[18:15] | Salutations, Lieutenant. You’ve done well. | 您好 中尉 您干得不错 |
[18:18] | Not long now, we’ll be calling you Captain. | 不久后 我们就要叫您上尉了 |
[18:21] | What a bloody rigmarole. | 该死的繁文缛节 |
[18:23] | Won’t be bending over for the likes of him | 等我当了上尉 才不会去 |
[18:25] | when I’m captain. | 拍他马屁 |
[18:29] | What? Give me a slice, sir! | 怎么了 也让我尝尝啊 长官 |
[18:32] | I’m sorry, sir! I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 长官 对不起 对不起 |
[18:34] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I’ve had too much. | 对不起 对不起 我喝多了 |
[18:38] | You’ve had five soldiers flogged | 你已经有五个兵被鞭笞 |
[18:39] | and in the clink already, Sergeant. | 还被关了起来 中士 |
[18:41] | Do you want the rest of them in there? | 你想让其余的也被关起来吗 |
[18:45] | Get to bed, you tosspots! | 去睡觉 你们这些酒鬼 |
[18:50] | Don’t drain the dregs. Just get! | 别喝了 快走 |
[19:12] | Have you been drinking? | 你喝酒了吗 |
[19:14] | – I’m just gonna talk to him. – No! | -我要去跟他谈谈 -不行 |
[19:17] | Aidan, no. No. | 艾登 不 别去 |
[19:24] | Let her go. | 放她走 |
[19:26] | – Beg yours? – I asked you nice this morning. | -你说什么 -我今早客气地问过你 |
[19:29] | Now I’m tellin’ you. Let her go. | 现在我告诉你 放她走 |
[19:32] | Hey, hey, hey. Watch your mouth. | 你怎么回事 说话小心点 |
[19:34] | Let him speak. | 让他说 |
[19:36] | She’s been askin’ for three months. | 她已经求了三个月了 |
[19:39] | Every week, you say you’re gonna send the letter | 每周你都说会寄信 |
[19:42] | and every week you don’t. | 然而你每周都不寄 |
[19:44] | Why won’t you let her go? | 你为什么不放她走 |
[19:46] | Aidan, please. Aidan! | 艾登 求你了 艾登 |
[19:48] | She’s paid her dues and so have I. | 她已服完刑了 我也是 |
[19:51] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[19:55] | She’s my wife. | 她是我老婆 |
[19:58] | And She’s my property so I’ll do what I want with her. | 她是我的财产 我想怎么处置都行 |
[20:04] | Please, love. | 求你了 亲爱的 |
[20:06] | Just walk away now. | 快走吧 |
[20:12] | No! | 不要 |
[20:34] | In your office, Lieutenant. | 去你的办公室 中尉 |
[20:43] | What the hell were you thinking, fighting an officer? | 你在想什么 打一位长官 |
[20:46] | Do you want to ruin us? | 你想毁了我们吗 |
[20:49] | He’s a troublemaker, sir, he and his wife. | 他就爱闹事 长官 他和他老婆都是 |
[20:52] | And what is she to you? | 她对你来说是什么 |
[20:54] | Nothing, Captain. | 什么也不是 上尉 |
[20:56] | Do you think I’m an idiot? | 你觉得我傻吗 |
[20:59] | No. | 不是 |
[21:01] | The Lieutenant Governor finds moral | 副总督讨厌他手下的官员 |
[21:03] | indiscretion in his officers abhorrent. | 在私生活上不检点 |
[21:05] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[21:07] | I don’t tolerate any indiscretions. | 我不允许有任何不检点的行为 |
[21:11] | I’ve spent enough time here now, | 我在这也呆了一段时间了 |
[21:13] | noted your conduct and that of your soldiers. | 了解你和你的兵的言行 |
[21:17] | I’m afraid I can’t recommend you for the captaincy up north. | 恐怕我不能推荐你去北边当上尉 |
[21:22] | But I was told by the Lieutenant Colonel himself | 但是是陆军中校亲口跟我说 |
[21:24] | that he would put me forward to Major Bexley. | 他会把我推荐给比柯斯利少校的 |
[21:26] | Pending my recommendation. | 有我的推荐才行 |
[21:28] | And I’m afraid I can’t recommend you. | 但恐怕我不能推荐你 |
[21:30] | Sir… | 长官 |
[21:32] | I took on this post with the promise it would be one year. | 我因为这个职位承诺期限一年才接受的 |
[21:36] | Three years later, I’m still here. | 但三年之后 我还在这 |
[21:38] | I’ve been handed the sorriest band of soldiers | 我指挥着这些最差的兵 |
[21:41] | that ever sullied the British Army | 只会给英国军队丢脸 |
[21:43] | and still I’ve had consistent results. | 但还是做出了成绩 |
[21:45] | I’ve civilised the land, got rid of the blacks, | 我开化了土地 赶走黑人 |
[21:47] | made it safe… | 让这里更安全 |
[21:48] | No-one owes you anything, Lieutenant! | 没有人欠你什么 中尉 |
[21:50] | There is no officer in this colony | 在这个殖民地里 |
[21:52] | who’s put in more work than me, | 我比所有军官付出的都多 |
[21:54] | no-one who knows it better. | 我比所有人都了解它 |
[21:56] | If an officer can’t even control | 如果一个军官 |
[21:57] | the convict detritus that surrounds him, | 连他身边的罪犯都控制不好 |
[21:58] | how on earth could he command a bigger post up north? | 鬼知道他怎么去北边指挥更多的人 |
[22:05] | I’ve a long trip back. | 我还得走很远的路回去 |
[22:06] | I’ll travel north to Launceston, see Major Bexley myself | 我会北上朗塞斯顿 见比柯斯利少校 |
[22:09] | and apply for the position in person. | 然后当面申请这个职位 |
[22:12] | If you insist. | 你非要去的话 |
[22:13] | The post will be filled in four to five days, I’d say. | 那个岗位我估计四五天就会有人填补 |
[22:16] | Four to five days? | 四五天吗 |
[22:18] | Well, no other officer knows the colony better than you. | 既然你比所有军官都了解这片殖民地 |
[22:21] | Why don’t you take your nag and ride up? | 不如就骑上你的老马去北边吧 |
[22:23] | It’s nigh on impossible to get a horse up that way from here. | 从这骑马去那几乎不可能 |
[22:27] | Then take some men and walk it. | 那就带上几个人走过去 |
[22:34] | Fuck! | 操 |
[22:36] | Fuck! | 操 |
[22:44] | We’re headed up north to Launceston first thing – | 我们明早第一件事就北上朗塞斯顿 |
[22:47] | through the interior. | 从腹地穿过去 |
[22:48] | – What? – Isn’t that dangerous? | -什么 -那样不危险吗 |
[22:52] | Yes, it’s fucking dangerous, you fat-headed lobcock! | 是他妈很危险 你个肥逼阳痿男 |
[22:55] | But we’re not ready yet, sir. | 但我们还没准备好 长官 |
[22:58] | I haven’t handed things over to the corporal. | 我还没跟下士们交代清楚呢 |
[23:01] | We don’t have any supplies, no black tracker… | 我们还没有补给 没有黑人向导 |
[23:03] | Then get us ready, Ruse. | 那就去准备好 鲁斯 |
[23:06] | Do something useful for once. | 就一回 做点有用的事吧 |
[23:09] | Drink up. We’re paying a visit. | 喝完 我们去见个人 |
[24:18] | Going somewhere? | 要去哪里啊 |
[24:21] | We don’t want no trouble. | 我们不想惹麻烦 |
[24:23] | That’s just the way, isn’t it? | 生活就是这样 不是吗 |
[24:26] | You don’t want trouble, but sometimes trouble wants you. | 你不想惹麻烦 可有时候麻烦会找上你 |
[24:30] | – We’re very sorry. – Not you! | -我们实在对不起 -不是你 |
[24:35] | Him. | 是他 |
[24:39] | Apologise. | 道歉 |
[24:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:53] | No! | 不 |
[25:04] | No! | 不 |
[25:06] | Aidan! No! | 艾登 不 |
[25:13] | What, are you gonna shoot me now, you Irish cunt? | 你还想朝我开枪吗 爱尔兰贱逼 |
[25:16] | You’re nothing but the shit on my shoe. | 你不过是我鞋上的屎 |
[25:19] | He’s drunk, sir. | 他喝醉了 长官 |
[25:20] | He’s very sorry for what he did. We both are. | 他非常抱歉 我们都很抱歉 |
[25:29] | She’s a beauty, your wife. | 你的妻子是个美人 |
[25:32] | I’ve enjoyed her greatly. | 我狠狠享受了她 |
[25:37] | Did she not tell you? | 她没告诉你吗 |
[25:40] | We’ve been fucking like mad since she pushed that brat out. | 她生完之后我们都要操疯了 |
[25:54] | She loves it too. | 她也很享受 |
[25:56] | Got the scratches on my back to prove it. | 我背后的抓痕可以证明 |
[25:58] | Don’t listen to him, love. | 别听他的 亲爱的 |
[26:02] | She begged me for it. Says I’m the best she’s ever had. | 她求我操她 还说我是她有过的最棒的 |
[26:07] | Get your hands off her! | 把你的手拿开 |
[26:11] | You want to see how she likes it? | 你想看她是怎么享受的吗 |
[26:14] | No! Aidan! | 不 艾登 |
[26:16] | I’ll fucking kill you! | 我他妈杀了你 |
[26:19] | No! | 不 |
[26:28] | I’ll fucking kill you! | 我他妈杀了你 |
[26:30] | – I’ll fucking kill you! – No! | -我他妈杀了你 -不 |
[26:32] | Please, stop! | 求你了 停下 |
[26:35] | Please! Alright, I’m sorry! | 求你了 真的对不起 |
[26:38] | I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Please! | 对不起 对不起 求你了 |
[26:42] | No! | 不 |
[26:48] | – No! – Stop! | -不 -停下 |
[26:50] | No! | 不 |
[26:53] | You fuckin’ snake! | 你他妈太畜生了 |
[26:56] | No! | 不 |
[27:33] | Help me! | 来帮我 |
[27:44] | No… | 不 |
[28:12] | You’ve wanted to try it. | 你一直想试试 |
[28:14] | So try it. | 去试试吧 |
[28:20] | No! | 不 |
[28:21] | No! My baby! | 不 我的小孩 |
[28:24] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[28:26] | No! | 不 |
[28:34] | No! | 不 |
[28:38] | – Shut it up. – No! | -让她闭嘴 -不 |
[28:42] | She won’t shut up. | 她不肯闭嘴 |
[28:45] | – Be quiet, be quiet. – Shut it up, will ya! | -安静 安静 -你让她闭嘴 |
[28:48] | No! | 不 |
[28:52] | Please, please, please, be quiet. | 求你 求求你安静 |
[28:54] | – No! No! My baby! – Shut up, please. Shut up! | -不 我的孩子 -闭嘴 求你闭嘴 |
[29:00] | She won’t shut up. Please, please, be quiet! | 她不肯闭嘴 求你 求求你安静 |
[29:02] | – Shut it up or I will! – No! | -让她闭嘴 要不我来 -不 |
[29:04] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[29:09] | – Will you shut it up? – Please, shut up! Shut up! | -你让她闭嘴 -求你闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[29:12] | – Shut up! Shut up! – Do it now! | -闭嘴 闭嘴 -就现在 |
[29:16] | No! | 不 |
[29:28] | You ruined it, Jago, ya dolt. | 你做的好事 雅戈 你个蠢驴 |
[29:41] | We’ll have to finish it. | 我们得了结这事 |
[29:44] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[29:47] | Her… it. | 她 了结 |
[29:55] | No. I… I can’t. | 不 我不能 |
[29:59] | What are you made of? Finish it. | 你是不是男人 了结她 |
[30:04] | Finish it! | 了结她 |
[30:55] | No! | 不 |
[31:12] | What’s wrong, love? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[31:15] | Oh, no, no! | 哦不 不 |
[31:19] | You were meant to be here at sunup. | 你天亮的时候就应该来了 |
[31:20] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[31:23] | What have you done to the babe? | 你对小孩干了什么 |
[31:25] | Where is the lieutenant? | 中尉在哪 |
[31:28] | Where is he?! | 他在哪 |
[31:29] | He left at dawn, with the sergeant and the young ensign. | 他跟中士和年轻少尉一起天亮就走了 |
[31:32] | To go where? | 去哪了 |
[31:34] | – I don’t have to tell… – To go where?! | -我没必要告诉 -去哪了 |
[31:38] | To Launceston. | 去朗塞斯顿 |
[31:40] | To take up that new post, he said. | 他说去那任新职 |
[31:42] | They were goin’ overland. | 他们从陆上走的 |
[31:47] | Please… Clare, wait! | 求你了 克莱尔 等等 |
[31:52] | Did your husband do this? | 你丈夫干的吗 |
[31:53] | No, damn you, I told you! | 不 他妈的 我都告诉你了 |
[31:54] | Watch your mouth. | 说话小心点 |
[31:56] | My husband is lying dead in a shack, | 我丈夫在小屋里尸骨未寒 |
[32:00] | murdered by your officers. | 被你的军官谋杀的 |
[32:02] | You want me to take the word of a woman convict | 你想让我听信一个妇人 |
[32:05] | over that of an officer? | 对军官的指控吗 |
[32:07] | This is my word. | 我话就摆这 |
[32:10] | This is my proof! | 证据也摆这 |
[32:13] | Are you going to help me or not? | 你到底帮不帮我 |
[32:16] | I can write up a report, send it to Hobart. | 我可以写一个报告送去霍巴特 |
[32:19] | Go to hell! | 去死吧 |
[32:27] | Don’t go in there, Luddy. You don’t need to see. | 别进去 鲁迪 你不会想看的 |
[32:33] | You coming with me? I’m going after them. | 你跟我走吗 我去追他们 |
[32:36] | I’ve only just got my ticket myself. | 我自己才拿到良民证 |
[32:38] | They’ll put me back where I come from, | 他们会把我送回我的老家 |
[32:40] | away from Luddy. | 跟鲁迪分离 |
[32:43] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[32:44] | Aidan would have died for you. | 艾登跟你可是过命的交情 |
[32:46] | Are you gonna leave him in a cold, dark grave | 你就准备让他待在又冷又黑的墓里 |
[32:48] | while his murderers are free to do as they please? | 而杀了他的人还在外面随心所欲吗 |
[32:50] | He was my friend too, Clare. | 他也是我的朋友 克莱尔 |
[32:52] | Clare… | 克莱尔 |
[32:52] | – And we loved the little one. – Please. | -我们也很喜欢小不点 -求你了 |
[32:54] | I want you to bury them under that tree. | 我要你们把他们埋在那棵树下 |
[32:58] | Put her in his arms so she’s safe. | 让他抱着她保护她安全 |
[32:59] | Clare, what are you doing? | 克莱尔 你要干什么 |
[33:00] | Say a prayer. Bless them for me. | 祈祷几句 帮我祝福他们 |
[33:02] | Clare, you can’t just… | 克莱尔 你不能就这么 |
[33:03] | Please, Clare. | 求你了 克莱尔 |
[33:07] | Clare, wait! | 克莱尔 等等 |
[33:08] | – Don’t go, love! – Stop! | -别走 亲爱的 -停下 |
[33:10] | Stop! Whoa, whoa. | 停下 吁 吁 |
[33:13] | What in Christ’s name are you doing? | 你到底在干嘛 |
[33:15] | You don’t even know where you’re going! | 你都不知道路怎么走 |
[33:16] | – I’ll follow the paths. – What are you talking about? | -我就跟着大路走 -你在说什么 |
[33:18] | It’s murderous out there. You’ll die in a day! | 外面那么危险 你眨眼间就会死 |
[33:20] | Should I stay home and do needlework? | 那我要呆在家做针线活吗 |
[33:22] | It’s a fucking wilderness. | 那他妈就是野外 |
[33:25] | At least take a guide, for God’s sake. | 至少带个向导 看在上帝份上 |
[33:27] | There’s a guide that I work with. | 我认识一个向导 |
[33:29] | He’s smart and knows the land. | 他很聪明也识路 |
[33:31] | Those black ones, they know the way… | 那些黑人 他们知道路 |
[33:32] | I’m not travelling with a black! | 我才不跟黑人一起 |
[33:34] | End up in a pot of someone’s dinner. | 过会我变成盘中餐了 |
[33:36] | What are you trying to do to me? | 你要害死我啊 |
[33:37] | Clare, please. I can’t let you go out there on your own. | 克莱尔 求你了 我不能让你自己走 |
[33:41] | I couldn’t live with myself. | 我良心过不去 |
[33:47] | Boy! | 小子 |
[33:51] | Fuck off! | 滚 |
[33:53] | Billy. | 比利 |
[33:55] | Billy! | 比利 |
[33:58] | I’ve got a job for you. | 我有个活给你 |
[33:59] | Them soldiers come here already. | 几个兵已经来找过我了 |
[34:01] | I told ’em to bugger off. | 我叫他们滚开了 |
[34:03] | Uncle Charlie go with ’em instead. | 查理叔叔跟他们走了 |
[34:06] | I’m not helping you white bastards no more. | 我不会再帮你们白种混蛋了 |
[34:08] | – You never pay. – The job’s for me. | -你们从来不付钱 -是帮我干活 |
[34:11] | I’m not workin’ for no bloody white woman! | 我不为该死的白种女人工作 |
[34:14] | I’ll give you two shilling, one now | 我给你两先令 先付一个 |
[34:16] | and one when you get me to the soldiers that came this morning. | 等我追到早上来的兵再给你一个 |
[34:18] | You don’t have two shillin’. | 你才没有两先令 |
[34:27] | I’ll cash this jewellery for the rest. | 剩下的等我把这些珠宝兑现再付 |
[34:30] | If you kill me before the job’s done, | 如果你在这之前你杀了我 |
[34:32] | you won’t find anyone who’ll take these for coin. | 你会找不到能把这些换成钱的人 |
[34:35] | So don’t even think about it. | 所以想都别想 |
[34:37] | I seen you | 我见过你 |
[34:40] | at the boss bastard’s house. | 在那混蛋长官的家 |
[34:42] | Where’s your baby? | 你的小孩呢 |
[34:44] | I don’t have no baby. | 我没有小孩 |
[34:45] | – What happened to your face? – Do you want the job or not? | -你脸怎么了 -你接不接这活 |
[34:50] | My husband’s travelling with those men. | 我丈夫跟那些人一起走了 |
[34:52] | You get me to my husband, | 你带我找我丈夫 |
[34:54] | then take us both to Launceston. | 然后带我们一起去朗塞斯顿 |
[34:56] | Alone, no soldiers. | 只有我们 不带兵 |
[34:58] | I don’t want no trouble. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[35:00] | – For God’s sake, boy! – Wait, wait. | -天哪 小子 -等等 等等 |
[35:04] | You give me one Shilling now. We go tomorrow. | 你现在给我一先令 我们明天出发 |
[35:06] | You take me now or I’ll find someone who will. | 现在出发 不然我去找别人了 |
[35:09] | You’re not taking that horse with you. | 你不能骑马走 |
[35:11] | Too Slow. | 太慢了 |
[35:11] | She’s coming with us. | 她必须跟我们一起 |
[35:13] | – Then I’m taking the dogs. – No dogs! | -那我带上我的狗 -不许带狗 |
[35:24] | Bloody dangerous, riding with that. | 骑马拿着枪真的很危险 |
[35:26] | – Blow your head off. – You need to move. | -会把你脑袋轰掉的 -走你的就是了 |
[35:29] | Move, boy! | 快点走 小子 |
[35:34] | Wait, will ya! Wait! | 等等 你要去哪 等等 |
[35:44] | Go the wrong way, if you want. | 继续走啊 反正是错路 |
[35:46] | Them soldiers went this way. | 那些兵走的这边 |
[36:15] | What’s with that face, ensign? | 你这是什么表情 少尉 |
[36:16] | Sorry, Lieutenant? | 什么意思 中尉 |
[36:18] | You’ve been looking like a scared little girl all day. | 你一整天都像个吓坏了的小女孩 |
[36:21] | – Drop it. – Yes, sir. | -别这样 -是 长官 |
[36:25] | Move, ya cunts! | 快点 贱逼 |
[36:33] | Good choice, Ruse, | 你真会挑人 鲁斯 |
[36:34] | a skeleton, a simpleton and a midget. | 瘦子 傻子和矮子 |
[36:36] | – Well done. – I had no choice, sir. | -做得不错 -长官 我没得选择 |
[36:38] | All the other convicts are off finishing the bridge. | 其他犯人都去修桥了 |
[36:40] | We’d be faster without ’em. | 没他们咱们能走的更快 |
[36:42] | All respect, sir. | 恕我直言 长官 |
[36:43] | I can shine your boots, make a fire, fetch your water, | 我可以给你擦鞋 生火 打水 |
[36:46] | and run faster and work harder than them old farts. | 我还比那帮老东西跑得更快 干得更好 |
[36:53] | It appears the midget has some balls, Lieutenant. | 看起来这矮子还挺有胆量 中尉 |
[37:27] | There they go! Did you see? | 他们去那边了 你看到了吗 |
[37:29] | – That’s my black. – What do you mean yours? | -那是我的黑人 -什么叫你的黑人 |
[37:31] | He’s my guide, you fool! | 他是我的向导 蠢货 |
[37:33] | Are you soft in the head? | 你脑子坏了吗 |
[37:35] | You’re travelling alone with that? | 你自己一个人带着黑人旅行 |
[37:37] | I’ve lost him now, thanks to you. | 多亏了你 现在他跑了 |
[37:39] | Them savages lit that fire. | 那帮畜生烧了我们的房子 |
[37:40] | They killed our Sheep. | 还杀了我们的羊 |
[37:42] | They’d have killed the wife and young ‘uns too | 如果我们不早点赶回来 |
[37:44] | if we didn’t come home early. | 他们还想杀了我的老婆孩子 |
[37:46] | Oh, are you mad, woman? | 你疯了吗 女人 |
[37:48] | You cannot go out there on your own! | 你自己一个人走不出去的 |
[37:50] | There’s a war on, you know. | 还在打仗你知道吗 |
[37:54] | Aye, well, your funeral! | 好啊你去吧 去送死吧 |
[38:24] | Jesus Christ almighty! | 我的个老天爷啊 |
[38:27] | Don’t sneak up on me like that. | 别这么偷偷摸摸接近我 |
[38:29] | What you gonna do? Shoot me or hang me? | 那你打算怎么做 打死我 还是吊死我 |
[38:32] | Our people cleared that land | 我们族人清理了这片地 |
[38:35] | so we could hunt, get food. | 我们可以打猎 填饱肚子 |
[38:38] | Be quiet, boy. | 闭嘴 小子 |
[38:40] | Then you white devils come put sheeps on it. | 然后你们这些白人恶魔就把羊带来了 |
[38:42] | Told us to get off our land. | 让我们从自己的土地滚出去 |
[38:45] | Now we got no food. You kill us. | 现在我们没饭吃了 你们还要杀我们 |
[38:47] | I heard enough. | 我听够了 |
[38:59] | Where’s the food? | 吃的在哪 |
[39:01] | I’m starvin’. | 我要饿死了 |
[39:05] | It must have fallen off. | 肯定是掉了 |
[39:12] | – What are you doing? – I’m getting us food. | -你干嘛去 -去给咱俩找吃的 |
[39:16] | What? Stealin’ it? | 什么 去偷吗 |
[39:18] | Boy! | 小子 |
[39:19] | Yes, I’m stealin’ it! | 对 就是去偷 |
[39:21] | You go anywhere near that house and I’ll leave you here. | 你如果敢靠近那栋房子 我就把你留下 |
[39:24] | How are we gonna eat? | 那我们怎么吃饭 |
[39:29] | Maybe we can eat that bloody horse. | 也许可以宰了那匹马吃 |
[39:39] | Why are you black, boy? | 你为什么是黑人 小子 |
[39:41] | You sick? | 生病了 |
[39:47] | Leave him be, Sergeant. | 别去烦他 中士 |
[39:49] | Charlie’s a good boy. Aren’t you, Charlie? | 查理是个好小子 对吧 查理 |
[39:53] | Three more days till we’re up north? | 还有三天我们就到北方了对吧 |
[39:58] | Watch out. He’ll get you in your Sleep. | 当心 他会在你睡觉的时候杀了你 |
[40:01] | They eat little ones like you. | 他们就吃你这种小孩 |
[40:14] | Leave him alone. He’s just a boy. | 别去烦他 他还是个小孩子 |
[40:18] | Says he, the great protector of children. | 瞧瞧 这位儿童守护神 |
[40:22] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[40:24] | Just makin’ light, Sir. Just makin’ light. | 开玩笑的 长官 开个玩笑 |
[40:29] | What’s wrong, ensign? | 怎么了 少尉 |
[40:34] | Just thinkin’ of what happened, sir. | 想想发生了什么 长官 |
[40:37] | What we did. | 咱们都做了什么 |
[40:39] | What? | 什么 |
[40:40] | Some Irish convict scum trying to kill an officer. | 几个爱尔兰人渣想杀军官 |
[40:45] | He went for me with his musket. | 他拿着枪向我走来 |
[40:47] | The world will thank us for it. | 人们会感谢咱们所做的 |
[40:51] | The girl didn’t die, sir. | 那女孩没死 长官 |
[40:53] | – I’m sure of it. – So? | -我很确定 -所以呢 |
[40:56] | Even if she didn’t, who’s gonna do anything about it? | 即使她没死 那又怎样 |
[41:00] | For all anyone knows, | 所有人都知道 |
[41:02] | her husband killed the baby in a rage. | 她丈夫暴怒之下杀了她的孩子 |
[41:05] | Then he set upon her, so she shot him. | 然后他朝她扑了过去 所以她向他开枪 |
[41:09] | Don’t worry yourself, lad. | 别担心 小伙子 |
[41:11] | But we could hang for it, sir. | 我们可能会为此判绞刑 长官 |
[41:15] | This is the last time you’ll mention it, ensign, | 以后不许再提起这件事 少尉 |
[41:18] | to anyone. | 谁都别说 |
[41:20] | You were never there. You don’t know what happened. | 你当时不在场 根本不知道发生了什么 |
[41:23] | And when I look at your stupid face from this point on, | 从现在开始 当我看向你那张蠢脸时 |
[41:27] | I wanna see a permanent fucking smile. | 我只想看到你永远面带微笑 |
[41:31] | Alright? | 懂吗 |
[41:35] | Look on the bright side, sir. | 往好处想 长官 |
[41:37] | Two months in Van Diemen’s Land | 只在范迪门地待了两个月 |
[41:39] | and you’re already a baby-killer. | 你就成为了婴儿杀手 |
[41:48] | Hey. | 喂 |
[41:50] | Hey! | 停下 |
[41:52] | Hey! | 住手 |
[41:55] | If either of you do anything to jeopardise this post for me, | 如果你们做了什么事耽误我得到新职位 |
[41:59] | I swear I’ll leave you in the fucking bush to rot! | 我发誓我会让你们烂在这林子里 |
[43:04] | Shut it up or I will! | 让她闭嘴 否则我来 |
[44:24] | Come on, sweetheart. | 加油 乖马 |
[44:27] | That’s the way. | 就是这样 |
[44:50] | They went that way – five of them. | 他们走的这边 五个人 |
[44:53] | – Five? – And a little one. A kid. | -五个人 -还有个孩子 |
[44:56] | Plus Uncle Charlie, them seven. | 加上查理叔叔 七个人 |
[44:59] | They go fast. Hardly no stop. | 他们走得很快 几乎没停过 |
[45:03] | How long till we reach them? | 我们多久能赶上他们 |
[45:04] | Maybe catch ’em up tomorrow. I don’t know. | 也许明天就行 我也不好说 |
[45:07] | Well, can’t we go a quicker way? | 没有近路可走吗 |
[45:11] | That way quicker way – catch ’em up today. | 那条是近路 今天就能赶上他们 |
[45:14] | But much more harder, more bush, more… | 但是更难走 更多的灌木 更多的 |
[45:41] | Get them off! | 弄走它们 |
[45:44] | Get them off! | 把它们弄走 |
[45:45] | That’s pipina. They love you, them ones. | 这是吸血虫 他们喜欢你 |
[45:47] | – Don’t touch me. – Help me! | -他们不碰我 -帮帮我 |
[45:49] | Ah, they’re big and fat. They’re full of themselves. | 他们又大又胖 还骄傲自大 |
[46:13] | Boy? | 小子 |
[46:15] | Boy? | 你在哪 |
[46:33] | – Where are you goin’? – My husband’s travelling ahead. | -你要去哪 -我丈夫在前面 |
[46:36] | There’s only army men through here. | 这里只有军人通过 |
[46:38] | Your husband a soldier, is he? | 你丈夫是士兵吗 |
[46:40] | I need to get to my husband. | 我得去找我丈夫 |
[46:43] | So you said. | 所以说 |
[46:45] | Where’s your papers? | 你的良民证呢 |
[46:47] | I’m a free married woman. | 我是一个自由的已婚女子 |
[46:50] | What sort of a husband | 什么样的丈夫 |
[46:52] | lets a woman travel out here on her own? | 会让自己的女人独自旅行 |
[46:59] | Me and my mate, we’re partial to a bit of Irish cunny. | 我跟我的兄弟 喜欢爱尔兰妞 |
[47:02] | You stay here a while, there’ll be a decent coin in it for ya. | 你在这待会儿 奖励颇丰哦 |
[47:07] | I wouldn’t touch you if my life depended on it. | 我死都不会碰你一下 |
[47:10] | Then show me your papers, you Irish cunt. | 那就让我看看你的良民证 爱尔兰贱逼 |
[47:17] | When my husband finds out what you said… | 如果我丈夫知道了你所说的话 |
[47:37] | Every time something bad happens, you’re nowhere to be found. | 每次一有坏事 你就不见踪影了 |
[47:42] | I’m paying you to protect me! | 我付钱是让你保护我的 |
[47:44] | No, you’re not. | 不 并没有 |
[47:46] | I’m showing you the way. | 我只负责给你带路 |
[47:48] | You protect yourself. | 你负责保护自己 |
[47:50] | You’re a bloody coward. | 你真是个懦夫 |
[47:52] | I’m not a coward. | 我才不是 |
[47:54] | Those ones who see a blackfella, they shoot a blackfella. | 那些人 看见黑人就杀 |
[47:57] | Bit hard for a dead man to show you the fuckin’ way. | 一个死人他妈的怎么带路 |
[48:13] | You take ’em, midget. | 你拿着吧 矮子 |
[48:15] | I got to piss. | 我要去撒尿了 |
[48:56] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[49:04] | I’ve never seen one like you before. | 我从没见过你这样的 |
[49:06] | I’m not gonna hurt ya. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[49:24] | Look what I found! | 看我发现了什么 |
[49:27] | I was takin’ a piss and she was right there. | 我去撒尿 她就在那 |
[49:29] | What in the hell are you doing, bringing one here? | 你带个黑人来这干什么 |
[49:31] | Where there’s one, there’s ten, Sergeant! | 有她一个 就有一窝 中士 |
[49:33] | She was with a bunch of dead ones. | 他跟一群死尸在一起 |
[49:35] | She was just cryin’, like this. I swear they were all dead. | 我发誓他们都死了 她就在那像这样哭 |
[49:38] | This was the only live one. | 这是唯一的活口 |
[49:40] | I just wanna try one, sir. Just once. | 我就想跟她试试 长官 就一次 |
[49:42] | – No. – You’ve swived them before. | -不行 -你又不是没搞过 |
[49:43] | – Why can’t I? – Don’t be disgusting. | -为什么我不行 -别恶心我 |
[49:49] | Pack up! | 继续收拾 |
[49:54] | Get rid of her. | 扔掉她 |
[49:56] | I done plenty of things for you, sir! | 我为你做的事够多了 长官 |
[49:58] | This is the least you could do for me. | 你至少为我做件小事吧 |
[50:03] | I’m sorry, Sir, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 长官 我错了 我错了 |
[50:05] | I… I was just… | 我 我只是 |
[50:07] | You can swive her first, sir. I don’t mind. | 你可以先搞 长官 我不介意的 |
[50:10] | She’s a beauty. Look at her, sir. | 看看她 她可是个美人 长官 |
[50:14] | This was the only live one. | 这是唯一的活口 |
[50:18] | It’s alright. It’s alright. | 没事了 没事了 |
[50:22] | It’s alright. It’s alright. | 没事了 没事了 |
[50:38] | Tie her up to the cart. | 把她绑车上 |
[50:41] | Any problems… | 有任何问题 |
[50:42] | that’s the end of it. | 到此为止 |
[50:53] | Shut it! | 闭嘴 |
[51:06] | – They close. – How close? | -离他们很近了 -多近 |
[51:09] | Get to ’em today if the river not too high. | 如果河水涨得不高 今天就能赶上他们 |
[51:14] | Hear that river? | 听见水声了吗 |
[51:19] | – Close. – Please can we hurry? | -很近了 -我们可以再快点吗 |
[51:22] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[51:35] | – What are you doing? – River too high. | -你在干嘛 -水位太高了 |
[51:38] | Get to ’em another day. | 只能明天赶上他们了 |
[51:40] | – You said we would make it. – I’m not the boss! | -你说过今天可以的 -我又说了不算 |
[51:43] | – River the boss. – Jesus Mary! | -河说了算 -老天啊 |
[51:45] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[51:50] | We’re not going across. | 我们过不去的 |
[51:52] | – We’re going across. – No! | -我们必须过去 -不行 |
[51:53] | River too high, too fast. | 水位太高了 速度太快了 |
[51:55] | No! | 不行 |
[51:57] | Come on, Becky. | 加油 贝基 |
[53:36] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[53:39] | We need to eat. | 我们需要吃东西 |
[54:11] | Hey! | 喂 |
[54:13] | You fuckin’ little black devil! | 你个死黑鬼 |
[54:20] | Come back here! | 给老子滚回来 |
[54:24] | Come here! | 回来 |
[54:34] | Plenty of food out here I could get. | 这里能找到足够的食物 |
[54:38] | But I need time. I can make spear to hunt. | 但我需要时间 我可以做个长矛打猎 |
[54:43] | Why don’t you go and do it now, then? Stop whinging about it. | 那你还不现在就开始做 别发牢骚了 |
[54:46] | You bloody white people. | 你们这些该死的白人 |
[54:49] | Take me from my family. | 把我从家带走 |
[54:51] | Say, “You’ll be like white boy now.” | 说什么 你现在跟白人小孩一样了 |
[54:53] | “You don’t hunt, don’t do ceremony.” | 你不要打猎 也不要举行仪式 |
[54:56] | “That’s bad way. You do it whitefella way.” | 那么做不对 你要像白人一样做事 |
[55:00] | Whitefella way is shit way. | 白人的法子都是狗臭屁 |
[55:02] | – Now I got nothing. – Poor you. | -现在我一无所有 -你真可怜 |
[55:05] | No! Not poor me. Bastard England. | 不 我才不可怜 英格兰混蛋 |
[55:08] | You think you’re the only one with problems? | 你以为就你有这样那样的问题吗 |
[55:10] | I’ve looked after myself since I was a kid. | 从小我就自己照顾自己 |
[55:13] | Never knew my father. | 从没见过我父亲 |
[55:15] | My mother worked herself to an early grave. | 我母亲工作把自己累死了 |
[55:17] | I lived on the streets, stole what I could to survive. | 我露宿街头 靠偷东西勉强活着 |
[55:21] | And now I’m here at the arse end of the world with you. | 现在还要和你困在这个破地方 |
[55:26] | Welcome to the world, boy. | 欢迎来到真实世界 小子 |
[55:28] | Full of misery from top to bottom. | 真实世界只有痛苦 |
[55:30] | I’m not your boy. | 我不是你的小子 |
[55:32] | I’m Mangana – the blackbird. | 我是曼加纳 黑鸟 |
[55:35] | I’m Letteremairrener man. | 我是莱特尔马利尔人 |
[55:37] | I’m not “God save the King” like them white bastards sing. | 不是那些唱着天佑吾王的白种混蛋 |
[55:41] | I’m | 我是 |
[55:47] | Stop! | 别唱了 |
[55:53] | Stop it! | 闭嘴 |
[55:56] | Sounds bloody awful. | 难听死了 |
[56:02] | My brothers, my father, my uncles – | 我的兄弟们 父亲 叔父们 |
[56:07] | all them dead. | 都死了 |
[56:09] | Them whitefella shot ’em all in front of me | 在我小时候 |
[56:11] | when I was a kid. | 那些白种人当着我的面射杀了他们 |
[56:14] | My mother, my aunties – | 我的母亲 阿姨们 |
[56:17] | all them run away. | 全都跑了 |
[56:20] | Never seen ’em again. | 那之后我再也没见过他们 |
[56:23] | Them whitefella take me far from my family, | 白种人带我远离家乡 |
[56:26] | chain me, beat me. | 用铁链拴着我 殴打我 |
[56:29] | Say, “You be like white boy now.” | 告诉我 现在开始你要像个白种男孩 |
[56:32] | I don’t never wanna be like white boy. | 我从来都不想当一个白种男孩 |
[56:35] | Not now, not ever. | 现在不想 从来都没想过 |
[56:46] | That big boss you following, he’s the worst one. | 你跟踪的那个老大 他是最差劲的 |
[56:46] | He make me take him to blackfella, | 他逼迫我带他去黑人的领地 |
[56:48] | then he shoot the blackfella. | 然后射杀他们 |
[56:52] | I’m not working for no bloody whitefella no more. | 我再也不为任何一个白种人工作了 |
[56:55] | I’m gonna go up north. | 我要北上 |
[57:00] | Go back home to my country | 回我的家乡去 |
[57:00] | I’m gonna find my mother, my aunties. | 去找我的母亲 我的阿姨们 |
[57:04] | so you can’t hurt me no more. | 这样你就再也不能伤害我了 |
[57:06] | What do you mean, me? | 你在说什么 我吗 |
[57:08] | I didn’t hurt your family. | 我从来没有伤害过你的家人 |
[57:09] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做过 |
[57:11] | You England. | 你是英格兰人 |
[57:12] | I’m not England. I’m Ireland. | 我不是英格兰人 我是爱尔兰人 |
[57:15] | You bloody England! | 你是该死的英格兰人 |
[57:16] | I’m Ireland! | 我是爱尔兰人 |
[57:27] | You Ireland? | 你是爱尔兰人吗 |
[57:28] | Yes, I’m Ireland, you fool. | 没错 你个蠢货 |
[57:31] | I feckin’ hate the English. | 我他妈恨死英格兰人了 |
[57:34] | I’m Ireland. | 我是爱尔兰人 |
[57:39] | Bloody white people. | 该死的白种人 |
[58:47] | How was it? | 感觉怎么样 |
[58:49] | All yours. | 尽情享用吧 |
[59:15] | Are you hurtin’ her? | 你伤害她了吗 |
[59:20] | What’s your name, lad? | 你叫什么 小伙子 |
[59:22] | Eddie. Sir. | 埃迪 长官 |
[59:24] | Where are your parents, Eddie? | 你的父母呢 埃迪 |
[59:28] | Both dead, sir. | 都去世了 长官 |
[59:30] | I can look after myself. | 我可以自己照顾自己 |
[59:33] | Can you read or write, Eddie? | 会读写吗 埃迪 |
[59:37] | No, sir. | 不会 长官 |
[59:38] | I’ll teach you how to write your name. | 我来教你怎么写自己的名字 |
[1:00:03] | Clare. | 克莱尔 |
[1:00:23] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[1:00:25] | What are you doin’ here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[1:00:29] | All the way out here. | 跑了这么远的路 |
[1:00:33] | Fuckin’ hell. | 他奶奶的 |
[1:00:35] | I found something here! | 我这儿有发现 |
[1:00:37] | – Where are ya? – Here! | -你在哪儿 -这里 |
[1:00:39] | We see the fire! We’re comin’ over. | 看见火光了 我们来了 |
[1:00:41] | You fuckin’ Ii… | 你这该死的 |
[1:00:43] | Cooper? Cooper! | 库珀 库珀 |
[1:00:46] | – Where are ya? Hey! – Hurry. | -你在哪儿 嘿 -快来 |
[1:01:05] | Someone’s got to get us tucker. | 总有人得去给咱们弄点儿东西 |
[1:01:07] | Food. | 食物 |
[1:01:08] | Remember food? | 还记得食物这种东西吗 |
[1:01:12] | If I was gonna kill ya, I would’ve done it by now. | 我要是想杀你 你早就死了 |
[1:01:15] | Left you in the river or with them devils last night. | 昨天把你扔在河里或留给那些恶魔就行了 |
[1:01:37] | Can you fix it? | 你能修好吗 |
[1:01:40] | Please? It’s broken. | 拜托了 它坏了 |
[1:01:49] | Not broken. | 没坏 |
[1:01:50] | Just got wet when you threw it in the river. | 只是你扔在水里的时候弄湿了 |
[1:01:56] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪里搞来的 |
[1:01:57] | Stole it from the hut where that bastard one shoot at me. | 那混蛋冲我开枪时从他屋里偷来的 |
[1:02:02] | What? I’m smart. | 怎么了 我很聪明的 |
[1:02:04] | You white ones go fast, fast, fast – get nowhere. | 你们白人总是快啊快 什么都干不成 |
[1:02:08] | I go slow, get everything done. | 我慢慢来 把所有事情都搞定 |
[1:02:12] | I’m blackbird. | 我是黑鸟 |
[1:02:14] | Just fix it. We need to get going. | 快修好吧 我们得走了 |
[1:02:28] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[1:03:23] | Go, boy! | 快走 小子 |
[1:03:30] | Lowanna! | 娄安娜 |
[1:03:43] | All dead, were they? Where’s Jago? | 你还说他们都死了 雅戈去哪儿了 |
[1:03:45] | Forget him. He’s done for. | 不管了 他完蛋了 |
[1:04:26] | Them tracks here older ones. | 他们的足迹一直到这里 这些是旧的 |
[1:04:29] | But these ones fresh. | 但这里有一些新的 |
[1:04:31] | – What? I don’t under… – Shh! | -什么 我不明白 -嘘 |
[1:04:34] | Coming back this way. | 从这条路回来 |
[1:04:36] | Going over there. | 走到了那里 |
[1:04:38] | That big fella, the soldier one. | 那个大个子 那个兵 |
[1:04:41] | Walk like this. | 这么走路的那个 |
[1:04:43] | He went that way. | 他从那条路走了 |
[1:04:45] | – When? – Very close. | -什么时候 -不久前 |
[1:04:47] | He’s hurt. There’s blood. | 他受伤了 这里有血迹 |
[1:05:31] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:05:44] | Oh, no, no. | 天哪 别 不要 |
[1:06:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:06:09] | I just wanted him to stop is all. | 只是想让他停下来 |
[1:06:10] | If that one’s your husband, you need another husband. | 他要是你的丈夫 你得换一个新的 |
[1:06:13] | How do we get to him? | 怎么能追上他 |
[1:06:15] | I don’t want no trouble. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[1:06:18] | Please help me. | 请帮帮我 |
[1:06:22] | You know what it’s like to have a whitefella | 被一个白人夺去你的所有 |
[1:06:24] | take everything you have, don’t you? | 你懂那种感觉 不是吗 |
[1:06:28] | They stole something from me | 他们从我这里夺走了一些东西 |
[1:06:31] | and I need to get it back. | 我需要拿回来 |
[1:06:37] | You got the rum, lad. | 你拿了朗姆酒 小伙子 |
[1:06:38] | It’s all I could get, sir. | 我只能拿得了这个 长官 |
[1:06:40] | It was the best thing you could have got. | 这是能拿上的最好的东西了 |
[1:06:42] | At least we can get drunk tonight. | 至少我们今晚可以喝个烂醉 |
[1:06:44] | You did better than the sergeant. | 你做的比中士好 |
[1:06:46] | He picked up bugger all. | 他把所有不该拿的东西都拿上了 |
[1:06:48] | No tears, now. | 不要哭 |
[1:06:50] | – Be a man. – I’m not cryin’, sir. | -像个男人一样 -我没哭 长官 |
[1:06:52] | Tears are for girls. | 小姑娘才会掉眼泪 |
[1:06:57] | You know how to work a pistol? | 会用手枪吗 |
[1:07:00] | No, sir. | 不会 长官 |
[1:07:02] | Would you like to learn? | 想学吗 |
[1:07:04] | Yes, sir. | 想学 长官 |
[1:07:06] | Come and walk upfront. | 走到前面来 |
[1:07:09] | You can have some rum too, once we stop. | 等我们停下后你也可以喝一点朗姆酒 |
[1:07:13] | Sergeant. | 中士 |
[1:07:16] | You walk back. | 后面去 |
[1:07:18] | – Keep a lookout at the rear. – Yes, sir. | -时刻观察后方情况 -是 长官 |
[1:07:20] | That way, if they attack again, you’ll be the first to go. | 如果他们再攻上来 你第一个会被干掉 |
[1:07:25] | How long now, boy? Get there tomorrow? | 还有多久 小子 明天能到吗 |
[1:07:28] | Maybe, boss. Maybe day after. | 有可能 老大 也可能后天到 |
[1:07:30] | I’ll give you big reward | 明天带我们到目的地的话 |
[1:07:31] | if you get us there by tomorrow, boy. | 我会给你一大笔奖励 小子 |
[1:07:44] | Go get Becky and wait for me there. | 去牵着贝基 然后在那儿等我 |
[1:07:47] | Go! | 快去 |
[1:08:09] | I surrender! | 我投降 |
[1:08:11] | You surrender? | 你投降 |
[1:08:19] | You surrender?! | 你投降 |
[1:08:24] | I… I didn’t mean to kill the babe. | 我 我没想要杀那个婴儿 |
[1:08:28] | I just wanted it to be quiet. | 我只是想让他安静一点 |
[1:08:30] | Please. Please! | 求你了 求你 |
[1:08:38] | Please, I… | 求求你 我 |
[1:08:39] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry! Please! | 对不起 真的对不起 求你了 |
[1:08:41] | I didn’t mean it! | 我没想那么做的 |
[1:08:47] | No! | 不要 |
[1:09:37] | Die! | 去死吧 |
[1:10:03] | Mother… | 妈妈 |
[1:11:18] | Boy. Boy! | 小子 小子 |
[1:11:21] | Boy. | 小子 |
[1:11:23] | Please, just… | 求你 别 |
[1:11:25] | Billy, please. | 比利 求你了 |
[1:11:29] | Don’t leave. | 别走 |
[1:11:36] | I’ll give you everything I got. | 我所有的东西都归你 |
[1:11:38] | Becky’s yours. Do you know how much She’s worth? | 贝基是你的了 你知道她值多少钱吗 |
[1:11:41] | Ten whole pounds! | 整整十英镑 |
[1:11:42] | I’ll sell her for you in Launceston. | 我会在朗塞斯顿卖掉她 |
[1:11:44] | Don’t want her. | 我不想要她了 |
[1:11:46] | If you go back that way, | 你要是从这儿回去的话 |
[1:11:47] | you won’t last five hours before | 五个小时你都活不下去 |
[1:11:49] | some whitefella tries to blow your head off. | 那些白人早就想一枪崩了你的头 |
[1:11:53] | Billy, please. | 比利 求你了 |
[1:12:00] | I can’t be out here on my own. | 我一个人不行 |
[1:12:05] | What did he do to you to make you do that to him? | 他做了什么 你要那么对他 |
[1:12:15] | You’re not lookin’ for your husband, are you? | 你不是在找你的丈夫对吧 |
[1:12:21] | You don’t have a baby no more. | 你失去你的宝宝了 |
[1:12:59] | Alright? | 怎么样 |
[1:13:02] | This way. | 这边走 |
[1:13:05] | Up there? | 上去吗 |
[1:13:07] | Not here? | 不是这边吗 |
[1:13:08] | Too many blackfella that way. | 这条路太多黑人了 |
[1:13:11] | More fight, get killed. | 太多争斗 会被杀的 |
[1:13:14] | No good. | 不好 |
[1:13:17] | This looks steep. | 这条路看上去很陡 |
[1:13:19] | Blackfella chasing you now | 黑人在追杀你们 |
[1:13:21] | ’cause you killed that woman. | 因为你杀了那个女人 |
[1:13:24] | Blackfella not go up mountain way. | 黑人不走山路 |
[1:13:27] | Safer way. Quick way too. | 这边更安全 也更快 |
[1:14:09] | Bad spirits here. Very bad. | 这是条邪恶的灵魂 十分邪恶 |
[1:14:21] | – Quickly. – Oi. | -快来 -嘿 |
[1:14:23] | Stop! | 站住 |
[1:14:33] | Stop! | 停下 |
[1:14:36] | Oi! | 嘿 |
[1:14:38] | Come back here, you bitch! | 回来 你个婊子 |
[1:14:47] | When I find you… | 等我找到你 |
[1:14:49] | I’ll not baulk to put a shot in your brain! | 我非要把你的脑袋轰掉不可 |
[1:14:52] | You and your black monkey! | 你 还有你的黑猴子 |
[1:14:56] | Fuckin’ animals! | 该死的畜生 |
[1:15:07] | Big, big fight here. | 这里有过一场恶战 |
[1:15:15] | This is where the big fella got the spear. | 那个大个子在这里中了矛 |
[1:15:17] | Before you finished him. | 在你杀他之前 |
[1:15:27] | Them soldiers shot a blackfella. | 那些兵杀了一个黑人 |
[1:15:29] | His family carry him away. | 他的家人把他带走了 |
[1:15:40] | It was a woman. | 是个女人 |
[1:15:43] | You sure you wanna follow him? Them mad devils. | 你确定要追吗 那些恶魔已经疯了 |
[1:15:47] | I came here to do something and I’m gonna do it. | 我既然来了 就追到底 |
[1:15:52] | You coming? | 你要来吗 |
[1:16:00] | Boy? | 小子 |
[1:16:04] | You sure this is the best way? | 你确定这是条最好的路吗 |
[1:16:06] | Yes, best way. | 没错 最好的 |
[1:16:08] | I need to get to Launceston tomorrow. | 我明天要到朗塞斯顿去 |
[1:16:11] | Very important. | 这很重要 |
[1:16:12] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[1:16:14] | – Answer him, boy! – Shh. | -回答他 -嘘 |
[1:16:19] | DO you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[1:16:21] | Charlie will get you there tomorrow to meet the big boss. | 查理明天会带你去那里见大首领 |
[1:16:24] | You’ll be happy. | 你会很开心的 |
[1:16:27] | Alright. Getting dark. | 好了 天快黑了 |
[1:16:29] | Stop now. Up early. | 停下吧 明天赶早 |
[1:16:38] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[1:16:39] | – Is that a shortcut? – No. | -那是条近路吗 -不是 |
[1:16:42] | No-one go up that way, not even blackfella. | 没人走那条路 黑人都不走 |
[1:16:47] | She won’t get through there. Too steep. | 她上不去 路太陡了 |
[1:16:50] | We go long way around, still get to ’em tomorrow. | 我们绕了很远 还得明天才能赶上他们 |
[1:16:55] | It’s getting dark. We camp around here. | 天快黑了 我们在附近休息吧 |
[1:16:58] | I’ll get you some food, you wait here with her. | 我去弄些吃的 你和她在这等着 |
[1:17:11] | Billy! | 比利 |
[1:17:16] | Billy! | 比利 |
[1:17:18] | Over here! | 我在这 |
[1:17:21] | Here. Tomorrow, wallaby. | 这儿 明天吃小袋鼠 |
[1:17:23] | Tonight, loiti. | 今晚吃路易果 |
[1:17:30] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[1:17:42] | You need to wash them clothes. | 你要洗洗衣服了 |
[1:17:45] | – Get the blood out. – I’m alright. | -洗掉血渍 -不用了 |
[1:17:51] | What’s your name again? | 你叫什么名字来着 |
[1:17:55] | Clare. | 克莱尔 |
[1:17:57] | Clare. | 克莱尔 |
[1:17:59] | You Ireland? | 你是爱尔兰人 |
[1:18:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:18:06] | I’m Ireland. | 我是爱尔兰人 |
[1:18:09] | Ireland far away. | 爱尔兰好遥远 |
[1:18:12] | Charlie’s your uncle? | 查理是你叔叔吗 |
[1:18:16] | Not like you say. | 不是你说的那种 |
[1:18:19] | Charlie from a different family. | 查理来自另一个家族 |
[1:18:23] | Plangermairreenner man. | 普朗格麦瑞纳人 |
[1:18:26] | He help me do ceremony, | 他帮我做仪式 |
[1:18:28] | help me live our way. | 帮我按照我们的方式生活 |
[1:18:31] | Blackfella way. | 黑人的方式 |
[1:18:33] | Charlie my family now. | 查理现在是我的家人 |
[1:18:40] | You have more family here? | 你在这里还有家人吗 |
[1:18:52] | If I saw them white ones, | 如果我看见那些白人 |
[1:18:55] | the ones that killed my family… | 那些杀害我家人的人 |
[1:18:58] | I would have done what you did. | 我也会像你这样做的 |
[1:19:36] | Don’t worry, my love. | 不要担心 亲爱的 |
[1:19:38] | Don’t worry about us. | 不要担心我们 |
[1:19:42] | I wanted to come tell you we’re alright. | 我想来告诉你我们都很好 |
[1:19:46] | We’re all alright. | 我们都很好 |
[1:19:49] | We’re all alright. We’re all alright. | 我们都很好 我们都很好 |
[1:19:54] | We’re all alright. We’re all alright. | 我们都很好 我们都很好 |
[1:19:57] | We’re all alright. | 我们都很好 |
[1:19:59] | We’re all alright. | 我们都很好 |
[1:20:05] | We’re all alright. We’re alright. | 我们都很好 我们都很好 |
[1:20:07] | We’re all alright. We’re all alright. | 我们都很好 我们都很好 |
[1:20:10] | We’re all alright. | 我们都很好 |
[1:20:12] | We’re all alright. | 我们都很好 |
[1:20:16] | We’re all alright! | 我们都很好 |
[1:20:20] | We’re all alright. | 我们都很好 |
[1:20:22] | We’re all alright. | 我们都很好 |
[1:20:25] | We’re all alriiiii… | 我们都很 |
[1:20:27] | Clare! Clare! | 克莱尔 克莱尔 |
[1:20:42] | My auntie made a paste. | 我阿姨做过一种膏 |
[1:20:43] | Make milk dry up, pain go away. | 使乳汁变干 疼痛就会消失 |
[1:20:46] | I can make it. | 我也会做 |
[1:20:50] | We stay, I do smoke ceremony. | 我们停下来 我帮你做烟雾仪式 |
[1:20:52] | I don’t want you puttin’ your hocus pocus on me. | 我不想你那一套用在我身上 |
[1:20:57] | We’re leaving. | 我们该走了 |
[1:21:17] | Mangana! | 曼加纳 |
[1:21:20] | That’s my bird – the blackbird. | 那是我的鸟 那只黑鸟 |
[1:21:23] | That’s me! | 那就是我 |
[1:21:26] | You see that one? He’s a strong spirit one. | 看见那只鸟了吗 他有着坚强的灵魂 |
[1:21:30] | He’ll help you, show you the way. | 他会帮助你 给你引路 |
[1:23:17] | Got a good one. | 抓到个好猎物 |
[1:23:25] | Good little one. | 不错的猎物 |
[1:23:29] | Good one. | 好猎物 |
[1:23:33] | Good, good. | 好 真好 |
[1:24:13] | Stop. | 停下 |
[1:24:15] | Stop, boy! | 别走了 小子 |
[1:24:18] | For Christ’s sake, stop! | 看在上帝份上 停下来 |
[1:24:23] | I haven’t seen a path this whole day. Where are we? | 我一整天都没还看见一条路 我们在哪 |
[1:24:27] | It’s very close now, boss. | 就快到了 老大 |
[1:24:28] | Up this hill. | 爬上这座山 |
[1:24:58] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[1:25:00] | What? | 什么 |
[1:25:01] | You stay here. | 你们待在这里 |
[1:25:04] | Wait, where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪 |
[1:25:06] | You want all the land? | 你们不是想要所有土地吗 |
[1:25:08] | Here is the land. | 这儿就是土地 |
[1:25:10] | Here. | 这儿 |
[1:25:12] | Good view. You’ll be a king up here. | 景色优美 你可以在这里称王称帝 |
[1:25:16] | You need to get me off this mountain | 你得把我带下山 |
[1:25:18] | and into Launceston now. | 然后去朗塞斯顿 快点 |
[1:25:20] | Is long way from town here. | 这里离小镇很远 |
[1:25:21] | I’ll come back later, see how you’re doin’. | 我过会儿再来看看你们怎么样 |
[1:25:24] | – Right, boss? – You fucking black prick! | -好吗 老大 -你个该死的黑鬼 |
[1:25:28] | Alright! Alright. | 好了 好了 |
[1:25:32] | You’ve had your joke. | 你的玩笑开完了 |
[1:25:34] | Boy? Boy! | 小子 小子 |
[1:25:38] | I’ll give you whatever you want. | 你想要什么我都给你 |
[1:25:40] | I’ll give you £20. | 我给你20英镑 |
[1:25:42] | You won’t ever have to work again, boy! | 你再也不用工作了 小子 |
[1:25:44] | I don’t want your money. | 我不想要你的钱 |
[1:25:47] | And don’t call me boy, you England bastard. | 还有不要叫我小子 你个英格兰混蛋 |
[1:25:56] | He… | 他 |
[1:25:58] | He was makin’ fun of ya. | 他在捉弄你 |
[1:26:01] | You stupid fucking cunt head! | 你这个贱逼有脑子吗 |
[1:26:07] | I don’t know if you noticed, Ruse, | 你有没有动脑子想一想 鲁斯 |
[1:26:09] | but we’re in the middle of fucking nowhere! | 我们他妈的走投无路了 |
[1:26:12] | I’m sorry! I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[1:26:14] | There was only one person who could have got us out of here | 只有一个人能带我们离开这里 |
[1:26:17] | and it was that fucking black cunt! | 就是那个该死的黑贱逼 |
[1:27:25] | Two days. | 还有两天 |
[1:27:27] | Two days to a captaincy or rot out here in this hellhole. | 两天后不是当上尉就是烂在这鬼地方 |
[1:27:35] | That’s the situation, isn’t it, Ruse? | 就是这样 对吧 鲁斯 |
[1:27:39] | You’re our new boy, Sergeant. | 你是我们的新小子了 中士 |
[1:27:42] | You got rid of our last one so you’re the new one. | 你处理掉了上一任 所以你来接替他 |
[1:27:45] | You got one day to get us to Launceston. Alright? | 给你一天时间带我们去朗塞斯顿 懂吗 |
[1:27:59] | I’ll make you the sergeant now, Eddie. | 我认命你为新任中士 埃迪 |
[1:28:03] | This pistol’s yours. | 这把枪归你了 |
[1:28:07] | Do you remember how to use it? | 还记得怎么用吗 |
[1:28:09] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[1:28:13] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:28:15] | And if this boy puts a foot out of place… | 如果这个小子带我们走错路 |
[1:28:19] | you can shoot him. | 你可以崩了他 |
[1:28:36] | No! | 不 |
[1:28:39] | No! | 不 |
[1:28:44] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[1:28:47] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[1:28:57] | What did they do to you? | 他们对你做了什么 |
[1:29:09] | Where are we, boy? | 我们在哪 小子 |
[1:29:13] | Huh? | 问你呢 |
[1:29:17] | Nearly there. | 快到了 |
[1:29:21] | I’ve got to start work in a day. | 我一天后就要上任了 |
[1:29:37] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[1:29:42] | – I don’t… – You don’t what? | -我不想 -你不想什么 |
[1:29:47] | You don’t what?! | 你不想什么 |
[1:29:49] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:29:53] | No, no… | 别 别 |
[1:29:55] | What Should we do, Eddie? | 我们该怎么做 埃迪 |
[1:29:57] | Kill him or let him live? | 杀了他还是放他条狗命 |
[1:30:02] | – Please… – Kill him? | -求求你 -杀了他 |
[1:30:05] | Or let him live? | 还是放他条狗命 |
[1:30:09] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:30:18] | Kill him? Yes, no? | 杀了他 杀还是不杀 |
[1:30:20] | No! Don’t kill him! | 不 不要杀他 |
[1:30:35] | You owe your life to a child. | 你欠一个孩子一命 |
[1:30:39] | Don’t you ever forget that. | 可千万别忘记了 |
[1:31:21] | I’ll help you get them men. | 我会帮你找到那几个男人 |
[1:31:23] | They’re close. Find ’em easy. | 他们就在附近 很容易找 |
[1:31:46] | You go up there. | 你上去那里 |
[1:31:49] | Follow round that mountain way. | 沿着那条山路走 |
[1:31:52] | They’ll walk right to us. | 他们会朝我们走来 |
[1:31:55] | We’ll never get Becky round that ridge. | 我们不可能带贝基翻过那座山脊 |
[1:31:57] | Yes, we will. | 不 我们可以 |
[1:32:03] | We should leave it. | 我们应该放手了 |
[1:32:05] | You saw what they did to Charlie. | 你看见他们对查理做的事情了 |
[1:32:07] | You gonna let them get away? | 你就这样放过他们吗 |
[1:32:09] | After what they did? | 他们作了多少恶 |
[1:32:12] | No time to be a bloody coward. | 没时间当胆小鬼了 |
[1:32:14] | You don’t know what you’re talkin’ about. | 你不知道你在说什么 |
[1:32:16] | I’ll be the first to put a shot in their heads myself. | 我要第一个亲自朝他们脑袋开枪 |
[1:32:31] | Wait till they’re close. | 等他们慢慢走过来 |
[1:32:35] | Not too high! They’ll see ya. | 别站太高 他们会看见你的 |
[1:32:41] | He’s seen ya! | 他看见你了 |
[1:32:43] | You have to shoot! He’s seen ya! | 快点开枪啊 他看见你了 |
[1:32:46] | What are you doing? Shoot! | 你在干什么 快开枪 |
[1:32:53] | We need to get up there now! | 我们得立刻上去 |
[1:33:01] | Clare! Stop! Clare! | 克莱尔 停下来 克莱尔 |
[1:33:05] | Clare! | 克莱尔 |
[1:33:09] | I want this all to stop. | 我想要这一切都结束 |
[1:33:11] | I wanna go home. I wanna go home. | 我想回家 我想回家 |
[1:33:17] | I’ll get you out of here, I promise. | 我会带你离开的 我保证 |
[1:33:19] | But we have to go now. | 但我们现在必须得走 |
[1:33:21] | We have to get Becky. | 我们要带上贝基 |
[1:33:22] | – We need to go. – We can’t just leave her! | -我们该走了 -我们不能留下她 |
[1:33:24] | She’s Aidan’s horse. | 她是艾登的马 |
[1:33:27] | Please. She’s my husband’s horse. | 求你了 她是我丈夫的马 |
[1:33:30] | I don’t have anything else from him. | 我没有他别的遗物了 |
[1:33:38] | You have to wait here. | 你在这儿等我 |
[1:33:39] | No, don’t leave me here. I’m goin’ with you! | 不 别留下我 我要和你一起走 |
[1:33:41] | I’m not jokin’. I’m goin’ on me own. | 我没有开玩笑 我一个人走 |
[1:33:43] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[1:33:46] | I promise I’ll come get you. | 我保证会来接你的 |
[1:33:50] | Here, take the musket. I don’t want it. | 给 拿上火枪 我不想要了 |
[1:33:55] | Take it! | 拿着 |
[1:33:58] | Please, make sure She’s safe. | 请你一定要确保她的安全 |
[1:34:18] | Lord in heaven. | 天上的主啊 |
[1:34:22] | Look who’s here. | 瞧瞧谁来了 |
[1:34:32] | Get the horse! | 去牵马 |
[1:34:34] | I thought you were too good for us, boy. | 我觉得你对我们来说大材小用了 小子 |
[1:34:37] | So what are you doing here, you piece of shite? | 你在这里干什么 你个混蛋 |
[1:34:41] | Come all this way to shoot at me? | 不远万里跟来要杀我 |
[1:34:48] | Huh, boy?! | 是吗 小子 |
[1:34:55] | Where is She? | 她在哪里 |
[1:34:59] | I saw her. | 我看见她了 |
[1:35:01] | Where is She? | 她在哪里 |
[1:35:04] | She got shot. Ran off. | 她中枪了 跑了 |
[1:35:08] | Mad bitch done for. | 没良心的疯婊子 |
[1:35:12] | Good riddance. | 总算解脱了 |
[1:35:22] | Well, she’ll die out here without you, that I do know. | 我知道没有你她会死在这里的 |
[1:35:26] | Hear that, you Irish whore? | 听见了没 爱尔兰婊子 |
[1:35:30] | You could have saved yourself the trip | 你大老远的跑来真是多余 |
[1:35:32] | and killed yourself at home! | 在家了结自己多好 |
[1:35:39] | Your old mate didn’t make it. | 你的老朋友死了 |
[1:35:41] | Did you know? | 你知道吗 |
[1:35:43] | Had an accident. | 出了点意外 |
[1:35:45] | He tripped and fell and killed himself. | 他绊倒摔死了自己 |
[1:35:47] | Eddie. | 埃迪 |
[1:35:52] | This one’s gonna take us to town. | 这个人会带我们去镇上 |
[1:35:55] | Don’t take your eyes from him. | 把他盯紧了 |
[1:35:57] | If he tries to run, you shoot like I showed you. | 如果他想逃跑 你就像我教的那样开枪 |
[1:36:00] | Aim for the heart. | 瞄准心脏 |
[1:36:01] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[1:36:05] | That’s a good man. | 棒小伙 |
[1:36:08] | Move, you dog. | 快走 狗逼 |
[1:36:11] | Fuckin’ move, ya black bastard! | 快走啊 你个黑种混蛋 |
[1:36:14] | Get up! | 站起来 |
[1:36:40] | I will shoot you myself, boy. | 再叫我就把你头打爆 小子 |
[1:36:57] | That’s right! Ireland’s that way! | 这就对了 爱尔兰走那边 |
[1:37:00] | Keep running! Keep running! | 接着跑 接着跑 |
[1:37:24] | My baby. | 我的宝贝 |
[1:37:27] | My baby girl. | 我的宝贝女儿 |
[1:37:43] | Shut it up or I will! | 让她闭嘴 否则我来 |
[1:37:48] | Shut it up now! | 马上让她闭嘴 |
[1:39:45] | Big reward for you, boy, when you get us to town. | 你把我们带到镇上 我们会好好赏你的 |
[1:39:51] | Do your job, midget! | 干你的活 矮子 |
[1:40:14] | We made it. | 我们出来了 |
[1:40:16] | We fuckin’ made it! | 我们他妈的出来了 |
[1:40:20] | Well done, boy. You deserve your reward. | 干得好 小子 奖赏是你应得的 |
[1:40:27] | Doesn’t he, Eddie? | 是不是 埃迪 |
[1:40:37] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:40:38] | Give him his reward and you win your freedom. | 好好犒赏他 你就自由了 |
[1:40:45] | Be a man, son! | 像个男人一样 孩子 |
[1:40:48] | Give him his reward! | 把奖励给他 |
[1:40:53] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:40:56] | What did I tell you? | 我怎么跟你说的 |
[1:40:59] | Jesus. I’m sorry, sir. | 天哪 对不起 长官 |
[1:41:01] | I’ll shoot the next one, Sir | 我会打死下一个的 长官 |
[1:41:03] | I will! I’m sorry. | 我一定会 对不起 |
[1:41:05] | I thought you had something. You don’t. | 我还以为你有种 结果你没有 |
[1:41:08] | You’re nothing and you’ll always be nothing, | 你什么都不是 你今后也一文不值 |
[1:41:11] | you worthless little gutter rat! | 就像阴沟里的臭老鼠一样 |
[1:41:13] | No, sir, please! | 不 长官 求你了 |
[1:41:16] | – Please! – You stay here. | -求你了 -你就呆在这吧 |
[1:41:18] | As soon as I get to Launceston, | 我一到朗塞斯顿 |
[1:41:20] | I’ll tell the authorities there’s a convict on the loose. | 我就告发你 说这有一个逃亡的罪犯 |
[1:41:22] | That’ll get you five more years. | 你就等着再坐五年大牢吧 |
[1:41:25] | No. No, please, Sir, please! | 别 别这样 求你了 长官 求你了 |
[1:41:28] | I can do better, sir, please! | 我可以做得更好 长官 求你了 |
[1:41:30] | Please don’t leave me here, please! | 求你了不要把我留在这 求求你 |
[1:41:34] | I’ll shoot the next one, I will. | 我会打死下一个人的 我一定会 |
[1:41:36] | Please! | 求求你 |
[1:41:38] | I’ll shoot the next one, I will! | 我会打死下一个人的 我一定会 |
[1:41:41] | I’ll shoot… | 我会打 |
[1:41:44] | God! | 天呐 |
[1:41:49] | I can’t stand the fucking noise of it. | 我他妈忍不了这么多废话了 |
[1:44:47] | – Where am I? – Where you going? | -我在哪 -你要去哪 |
[1:44:50] | Nowhere. | 哪也不去 |
[1:44:53] | That way’s Launceston. | 那条路去朗塞斯顿 |
[1:44:57] | This way’s not much Of anything. | 这条路哪也不到 |
[1:45:00] | This is the main path to town? | 这是去镇上的大路吗 |
[1:45:36] | Please may I ride on the back, sir? | 先生 请问您能搭我一程吗 |
[1:45:40] | Please may I ride, sir? | 能搭我一程吗 先生 |
[1:45:44] | Get away, ya whore! | 下去 婊子 |
[1:46:03] | Get up on the back. | 上来到后面去 |
[1:46:05] | And I don’t want to know you’re there. | 我不想知道你的存在 |
[1:46:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:46:49] | Stop! Stop! | 停一下 停一下 |
[1:48:21] | Billy. | 比利 |
[1:48:22] | Put your hands up and walk in front. | 把手举起来 在我前面走 |
[1:48:25] | Just do it! | 照做就是了 |
[1:48:35] | ♪ I And Skinned so many a whaler. ♪ | ♪ 我和一个熟练的捕鲸人 ♪ |
[1:48:37] | ♪ You’ll never shine in Paradise Street no more… ♪ | ♪ 天堂街不再是你的归宿 ♪ |
[1:48:40] | – Oi! – Where you headed with this… | -喂 -你去哪跟你这个 |
[1:48:43] | Shut up, will ya! | 给我闭嘴 |
[1:48:45] | Where you headed? | 你要去哪 |
[1:48:46] | Up to our farm a ways. | 回我的农场去 |
[1:48:48] | This one’s been stealing our supplies. | 这家伙一直在偷我们的补给 |
[1:48:50] | Fuckin’ scum. We caught these ones near town. | 他妈的贱货 我们在镇边抓到了他们 |
[1:48:59] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:49:01] | Jibber-jabber, jibber-jabber! | 叽里呱啦 屋里哇啦 |
[1:49:20] | I said shut your bone box! | 我说了把你的狗嘴闭上 |
[1:49:30] | Shut it. | 闭嘴 |
[1:49:34] | Shut it! | 闭嘴 |
[1:49:46] | Did you see ’em drop! | 你看到他们倒下的样子了没 |
[1:49:49] | We can do your one too, if you like. | 如果你想 我们也可以帮你干掉他 |
[1:49:51] | No! I want my husband to fix it. | 不 我想要我丈夫来处理 |
[1:49:54] | – Suit yourself, then. – I want a trophy, Davy. | -随便你 -戴维 我要一个战利品 |
[1:49:56] | – You promised me a trophy. – Shut up, Thompson! | -你答应过我的 -闭嘴吧 汤普森 |
[1:49:58] | I want a head. Give me the head! | 我要一个人头 给我一个人头 |
[1:50:00] | Alright, alright. | 行吧 行吧 |
[1:50:02] | You mad bastards! | 你个疯子 |
[1:50:06] | Come on, Davy. | 来啊 戴维 |
[1:50:10] | Move, you dog! | 快走 狗逼 |
[1:50:12] | All the way! Oh, get in there, mate. | 做到底 加油 兄弟 |
[1:50:14] | You’re makin’ a mess of it. | 你搞得一团糟 |
[1:50:17] | Give me a bloody chance, will ya? | 也给我个机会 行不 |
[1:51:02] | Steady, boy. Whoa! | 停稳了 小子 吁 |
[1:51:06] | I’ll kill you if you touch the black. | 你敢碰这个黑人 我就杀了你 |
[1:51:08] | I’m not gonna touch the black. | 我不会碰这个黑人 |
[1:51:11] | You look a fright. | 你看起来被吓得不轻 |
[1:51:13] | You should come for a wash and a feed. | 你该来好好洗一洗 吃点东西 |
[1:51:16] | – Oh, dear Lord, Harold! – Shut up, woman. | -我的天 哈罗德 -闭嘴 女人 |
[1:51:22] | Jump in back. | 上车 |
[1:51:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:51:52] | You! | 你 |
[1:51:56] | Come up here. Eat with rest of us. | 到桌子上来 跟我们一起吃 |
[1:52:12] | I said come up here and eat with the rest of us. | 我说到桌子上来跟我们一起吃 |
[1:53:21] | This is my country. | 这是我的国 |
[1:53:26] | This is my home. | 这是我的家 |
[1:54:53] | Whoa! Steady, boy. | 吁 停稳了 小子 |
[1:54:57] | Here we are, then. | 那么我们到了 |
[1:55:02] | Get what you need here and get out. | 拿上你需要的东西 然后走吧 |
[1:55:04] | He’ll be fine with you. | 他跟你在一块没事的 |
[1:55:06] | But without you… | 但是没有你的话 |
[1:55:09] | Not with the way things are now. | 就不是现在这种情况了 |
[1:55:12] | Don’t give yourself more trouble than you’ve already had. | 别再自找麻烦了 |
[1:55:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:55:18] | Alright. | 没事 |
[1:55:29] | You don’t go away from here. | 你就呆这别走 |
[1:55:31] | If anyone tries to hurt you, come straight into the store. | 如果有人来找你麻烦 直接到店里去 |
[1:55:34] | This is for emergency. | 这个以防万一 |
[1:56:00] | Impressive that you made that route without a native. | 你竟然不靠土著成功到达 可以啊 |
[1:56:02] | I’ve spent years civilising this land, sir. | 我花了很多年来开化这片土地 长官 |
[1:56:05] | It’s in the blood. | 这融入了我的血里 |
[1:56:07] | Well, we’ll be happy to have you over for a drink | 如果你能过来喝一杯 那就再好不过 |
[1:56:10] | when you’re ready. | 等你收拾干净了之后 |
[1:56:11] | – Bring the sergeant. – Very happy to, sir. | -也带上中士 -乐意至极 长官 |
[1:56:29] | I don’t buy stolen property. | 赃物我不收 |
[1:56:32] | They were a gift. | 这是我收到的礼物 |
[1:56:34] | Where are your papers? | 你的良民证呢 |
[1:56:36] | Are you going to take them or not? | 你收还是不收 |
[1:56:39] | Not. | 不收 |
[1:56:51] | Billy! | 比利 |
[1:56:52] | Billy! What are you doing? | 比利 你在干什么 |
[1:56:56] | Becky! | 贝基 |
[1:57:04] | Clare! | 克莱尔 |
[1:57:11] | Jesus Christ! | 见鬼了 |
[1:57:15] | Don’t you ever fucking die? | 你他妈就死不了吗 |
[1:57:18] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[1:57:20] | You and your black boy. | 你和你的黑小子 |
[1:57:23] | Ruse, go find a constable. | 鲁斯 把治安官找来 |
[1:57:26] | Tell him we have a thievin’ whore in our midst. | 告诉他我们这有一个婊子小偷 |
[1:57:30] | Tell him she stole my horse and tried to kill an officer. | 告诉他她偷了我的马 还试图谋杀军官 |
[1:57:32] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[1:57:36] | If I see you again, | 你再让我看见 |
[1:57:38] | I’ll kill you myself. | 我就亲手把你干掉 |
[1:58:11] | Go back to that spot and stay there. | 回刚刚那里去 呆那别动 |
[1:58:15] | I mean it! Go! | 我说真的 去啊 |
[1:58:58] | You can tell me to shut up. | 你可以叫我闭嘴 |
[1:59:00] | You can threaten to kill me. | 你可以威胁要杀了我 |
[1:59:03] | But it won’t do nothing. | 但这些都没一点用 |
[1:59:06] | That girl you raped, | 你强奸的那个女孩 |
[1:59:09] | whose husband and baby you murdered, | 她的丈夫和婴儿都被你杀了 |
[1:59:12] | that girl died. | 那个女孩死了 |
[1:59:15] | And you can’t kill what’s already dead. | 你没法再杀一遍一个死人 |
[1:59:20] | This woman’s a lying thief. | 这个女人是个满嘴谎言的小偷 |
[1:59:23] | She’s just upset because I caught her trying to steal my horse. | 她偷我的马被我抓到了 她就疯了 |
[1:59:28] | I’ll have you arrested, you drunken whore. | 我马上就把你捉拿归案 你这个疯婊子 |
[1:59:31] | I’m not your whore. | 我不是你的婊子 |
[1:59:34] | I’m not your nightingale… | 我不是你的夜莺 |
[1:59:36] | your little bird, your dove. | 你的小小鸟 你的白鸽 |
[1:59:41] | I’m not your anything. | 我不属于你 |
[1:59:43] | I belong to me and no-one else! | 我属于我自己 绝非其他人 |
[1:59:48] | When all the women are raped, | 当所有女人都被强奸了 |
[1:59:50] | when all the men and babies are killed, | 所有的男人和婴孩都被杀了 |
[1:59:54] | what will you do then, Lieutenant? | 然后你又会做什么呢 中尉 |
[1:59:57] | Get out, madwoman. You’re not allowed in here. | 滚出去 疯女人 这不是你该来的地方 |
[2:00:04] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[2:00:05] | All dressed up and shiny. | 衣冠禽兽 一本正经 |
[2:00:09] | Like butter wouldn’t melt. | 道貌岸然 人面兽心 |
[2:00:12] | – The big strong man. – Someone get her out! | -多么伟光正 -来个人把她扔出去 |
[2:00:16] | What’s the matter, little soldier boy? | 你有什么毛病吗 士兵小家伙 |
[2:00:19] | Didn’t your mammy love you? | 你妈妈不爱你吗 |
[2:00:33] | ♪ I wish I were on yonder hill ♪ | ♪ 我希望我是在那边的小山 ♪ |
[2:00:39] | ♪ ‘Tis there I’d sit and cry my fill ♪ | ♪ 那我坐下来哭泣填补内心的空虚 ♪ |
[2:00:45] | ♪ And every tear would turn a mill ♪ | ♪ 而当我的每一滴眼泪消逝之时 ♪ |
[2:00:50] | ♪ Is go dté tL’I mo mhL’Iirnin Slan. ♪ | ♪ 我将奔向你温暖的怀抱 ♪ |
[2:00:57] | ♪ I’ll sell my rock I’ll sell my reel ♪ | ♪ 售磨石又卖磨盘 ♪ |
[2:01:03] | ♪ I’ll sell my only Spinning wheel. ♪ | ♪ 再当了仅剩的转轴 ♪ |
[2:01:08] | ♪ To buy my love a sword of steel. ♪ | ♪ 就为给我的爱人买把剑 ♪ |
[2:01:15] | ♪ I wish, I wish I wish in vain ♪ | ♪ 我的期望 希望 愿望 都落空 ♪ |
[2:01:21] | ♪ I wish I had my love again… ♪ | ♪ 只愿爱人能再聚首 ♪ |
[2:02:09] | Clare, we have to go. | 克莱尔 我们得走了 |
[2:02:17] | Please, Clare. We have to go now. | 振作点 克莱尔 我们必须得走了 |
[2:02:32] | Do you have ones like them? | 你们有人像他们一样吗 |
[2:02:36] | Men like them. | 像他们那样的男人 |
[2:02:37] | Blacks like them. | 像他们那样的黑人 |
[2:02:39] | Like that bastard boss man? | 像那个杂种长官吗 |
[2:02:44] | Sometimes we have. | 有时候有 |
[2:02:46] | Bad ones. | 坏坯子 |
[2:02:49] | Full of bad spirits. | 心思很坏 |
[2:02:51] | And what do you do with them? | 那你们拿这种人怎么办 |
[2:02:53] | Our old people will talk to them, | 我们家中老人会找他们谈话 |
[2:02:56] | try to get ’em see good way. | 希望他们迷途知返 |
[2:03:00] | Ask our ancestors for help. | 像我们的祖先求助 |
[2:03:01] | Do ceremony. | 做点仪式 |
[2:03:03] | And if they don’t listen? | 那他们不听又怎么办 |
[2:03:06] | If they keep being bad, | 如果他们一条路走到黑呢 |
[2:03:07] | how do you deal with them then? | 你们又怎么对他们呢 |
[2:03:09] | How do you fix them? | 你们要怎么来治他们 |
[2:03:11] | Fix them? | 治他们 |
[2:03:13] | We don’t fix them. | 我们不再去治他们 |
[2:03:16] | We kill them. | 我们就把他们杀了 |
[2:05:06] | Billy! | 比利 |
[2:05:25] | Billy! | 比利 |
[2:05:55] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[2:06:00] | It’s done now, Billy. It’s over. | 结束了 比利 一切都结束了 |
[2:06:04] | We can go. | 我们可以走了 |
[2:06:05] | Billy, no! | 比利 不要 |
[2:06:07] | No! | 不要 |
[2:06:09] | Billy! | 比利 |
[2:06:11] | Billy! Billy! | 比利 比利 |
[2:06:31] | No, no, no… | 别杀我 饶命 |
[2:07:01] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[2:07:08] | When we get to the river, just follow it all the way. | 等我们到了河边 就沿着河边一直走 |
[2:08:20] | I’m still here! | 老子还好着呢 |
[2:08:22] | You white bastards! | 你们这些白种混蛋 |
[2:08:25] | I’m still here! | 老子还好着 |
[2:08:26] | And I’m not going nowhere! | 老子哪也不去 |
[2:11:44] | ♪ The Strayaway Child ♪ | ♪ 流浪之子 ♪ |