英文名称:Interview with the Vampire The Vampire Chronicles
年代:1994
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:02] | 夜访吸血鬼 | |
[03:05] | So you want me to tell you the story of my life. | 你要我述说我的一生 |
[03:08] | Like I said, that’s what I do.I interview people. | 我说道 我专门访问人 |
[03:10] | I’m a collector of lives. | 找寻活生生的题材 |
[03:13] | FM radio, KFRC. | 在旧金山调频台播送 |
[03:15] | You’ll need a lot of tape for my story. | 我的故事需一袋的录音带 |
[03:18] | No problem. I got a bag full of tape. | 没问题 我有 |
[03:22] | You followed me here, didn’t you? | 你跟踪我? |
[03:24] | Yeah, I suppose I did. | 算是吧 |
[03:27] | You seemed very interesting. | 你看来很不一样 |
[03:30] | This is where you live? | 你住这? |
[03:32] | No. | 不 |
[03:33] | It’s just a room. | 这只是个房间 |
[03:37] | What do you say we get started? | 就现在开始 如何? |
[03:43] | What do you do? | 你做什么的 |
[03:45] | I’m a vampire. | 我是吸血鬼 |
[03:49] | I haven’t heard that before. | 这倒新鲜 |
[03:51] | You mean this literally, I take it? | 你是说真的 |
[03:54] | Absolutely. | 绝对 |
[03:56] | I was waiting for you in that alley. | 我在那巷里等你 |
[03:59] | Watching you watching me. | 看你在注意我 |
[04:02] | And then you began to speak. | 然后你说话了 |
[04:05] | What a lucky break for me. | 我真走运 |
[04:07] | Perhaps lucky for both of us. | 或许我俩都走运 |
[04:13] | You said you were…waiting for me. | 你说你在…等我 |
[04:17] | What were you going to do?Kill me, drink my blood? | 想干嘛?杀我?吸我的血? |
[04:21] | Yes. | 对 |
[04:22] | But you needn’t be concerned now. | 你现在不必担心 |
[04:27] | You really believe this, don’t you, that you’re a vampire? | 你真以为自己是吸血鬼? |
[04:31] | We can’t begin this way. | 这样说下去会没完没了 |
[04:34] | Let me turn on the light. | 让我先开灯 |
[04:36] | – I thought vampires didn’t like light.We love it. | 我以为吸血鬼怕光 |
[04:39] | 错了 | |
[04:41] | I only wanted to prepare you. | 我要让你了解 |
[04:45] | Christ! | 天啊 |
[04:46] | Don’t be frightened. | 别怕 |
[04:49] | I want this opportunity. | 我只想藉这机会 |
[04:51] | How the hell’d you do that? | 你怎么做的? |
[04:53] | The same as you do. | 跟你一样 |
[04:55] | A series of simple gestures. | 一连串简单动作 |
[04:58] | Only I moved too fast for you to see. | 只是我动得太快让你看不见 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1013个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:199个,六级词汇:88个,GRE词汇:115个,托福词汇:140个,考研词汇:225个,专四词汇:181个,专八词汇:45个, 所有生词标注共:369个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:02] | I’m flesh and blood… | 我是血肉之躯 |
[05:04] | …but not human. | 但不是人 |
[05:06] | I haven’t been human for 200 years. | 我这样已经两百年了 |
[05:10] | Please… | 请坐 |
[05:20] | How can I put you at ease? | 该如何你才会放轻松? |
[05:23] | Shall we begin like “David Copperfield?” | 你要我话说从头吗? |
[05:26] | “I am born… | 我出生 |
[05:27] | …I grew up.” | 我长大 |
[05:30] | Or shall we begin when I was born to darkness, as I call it. | 或从我自黑暗世界诞生开始 |
[05:36] | That’s where we should start, don’t you think? | 是该从那时开始讲 你认为呢 |
[05:40] | You’re not lying, are you? | 你没骗我? |
[05:44] | Why should I lie? | 为什么要骗你 |
[05:47] | 1791 was the year it happened. | 事情发生在1 791年 |
[05:55] | I was 24. | 我当时二十四岁 |
[05:57] | Younger than you are now. | 比你现在年轻 |
[05:59] | But times were different then.I was a man at that age. | 但时代不同 那时我已成人 |
[06:02] | The master of a large plantation,just south of New Orleans. | 是纽奥良南部大农庄的主人 |
[06:10] | I had lost my wife in childbirth. | 我妻子死于难产 |
[06:13] | She and the infant had been buried less than half a year. | 在她和婴儿死后的半年左右 |
[06:17] | I would’ve been happy to join them. | 我恨不得随他们同去 |
[06:22] | I couldn’t bear the pain of their loss. | 失去他们令我痛苦万分 |
[06:25] | I longed to be released from it. | 我很想解脱 |
[06:40] | I wanted to lose it all: | 我想放弃一切 |
[06:42] | My wealth… | 我的财富… |
[06:44] | …my estate… | 我的产业… |
[06:46] | …my sanity. | 我的神智 |
[06:56] | How many aces are in a deck? | 一副牌几张A? |
[06:59] | Are you calling me a cheat? | 你说我作弊? |
[07:03] | No, I’m calling you a piece of stinking offal! | 不 我说你是垃圾 |
[07:12] | You lack the courage of your conviction.Do it! | 你没种 动手啊 |
[07:15] | Most of all, I longed for death. | 那时我一心只想死 |
[07:18] | I know that now. | 现在回想起来 |
[07:21] | I invited it. | 那时是我找上死神 |
[07:23] | A release from the pain of living. | 助我从苦痛中解脱 |
[07:47] | My invitation was open to anyone. | 我欢迎任何人来结束我 |
[07:50] | To the whore at my side. | 我身边的妓女 |
[07:54] | To the pimp that followed. | 身后的皮条客 |
[07:58] | But it was a vampire that accepted. | 结果回应的是吸血鬼 |
[08:28] | Give me your money or you die! | 要钱要命 |
[09:04] | Do you still want death? | 还想死吗? |
[09:06] | Or have you tasted enough? | 尝够滋味了吧 |
[09:08] | Enough. | 够了 |
[09:19] | He left me there, on the banks of the Mississippi… | 他把我留在密西西比河岸边 |
[09:23] | …somewhere between life and death. | 将我留在生兴死之间 |
[09:45] | Who are you? What’reyou doing at my house? | 你是谁?你来干嘛? |
[09:48] | I’ve come to answer your prayers. | 我来实现你的心愿 |
[09:53] | Life has no meaning anymore…does it? | 生命是没有意义的 |
[10:00] | The wine has no taste. | 酒色无味 |
[10:02] | The food sickens you. | 食之无趣 |
[10:04] | There seems no reason for any of it… | 好像已没必要再活下去 |
[10:12] | What if I could give it back to you? | 如果我让你一切从头再来 |
[10:15] | Pluck out the pain… | 跳过痛苦的那一部份 |
[10:19] | One you could never imagine. | 走入另一个你想像不到的世界 |
[10:23] | And it would be… | 如此一来… |
[10:25] | …for all time. | 无论时间… |
[10:28] | And sickness… | 病痛… |
[10:29] | …and death… | 或死亡… |
[10:31] | …could never touch you again. | 都奈何不了你 |
[10:34] | Don’t be afraid. | 别怕 |
[10:37] | I’m going to give you the choice… | 我会让你拥有… |
[10:39] | …l…never had. | 我不曾有过的选择机会 |
[10:52] | That morning, I was not yet a vampire… | 那天早上我尚未变成吸血鬼 |
[10:55] | …and I saw my last sunrise. | 是我最后一次看日出 |
[10:58] | I remember it completely… | 我记得很清楚 |
[11:01] | …and yet I can’t recall any sunrise before it. | 以前的日出却毫无印象 |
[11:07] | I watched the whole magnificence of the dawn for the last time… | 最后一次享受灿烂的破晓 |
[11:10] | …as if it were the first. | 仿佛初见般 |
[11:16] | And then I said farewell to sunlight… | 我向阳光告别后 |
[11:19] | …and set out to become… | 就准备变成现在这样 |
[11:43] | Have you said your good-byes to the light? | 向阳光告别了吗? |
[12:08] | I’ve drained you… | 我已将你的血吸干 |
[12:13] | If I leave you here… | 如果不理你 |
[12:15] | …you die. | 你就会死 |
[12:20] | …you can be young always, my friend… | 你也可以永保青春 |
[12:24] | …as we are now. | 像我现在这般 |
[12:28] | But you must tell me… | 你一定要告诉我 |
[12:30] | …will you come…or no? | 肯不肯加入? |
[12:36] | Yes. | 肯 |
[12:43] | Yes. | 肯 |
[13:48] | Your body’s dying. | 你躯体将死 |
[13:50] | Pay no attention. | 不必在意 |
[13:53] | It happens to us all. | 这是必经阶段 |
[14:24] | Now look… | 看吧 |
[14:26] | …with your vampire eyes. | 用吸血鬼的眼光看吧 |
[14:46] | What did you see? | 你看见什么? |
[14:49] | No words can describe it. | 言辞无法形容 |
[14:52] | Might as well ask heaven what it sees. | 正如仙界所见 |
[14:55] | No human can know. | 凡人难明 |
[14:59] | The statue seemed to move, but didn’t. | 雕像似动未动 |
[15:02] | The world had changed,yet stayed the same. | 世界似变却又未变 |
[15:06] | I was a newborn vampire, weeping at the beauty of the night. | 新生吸血鬼为夜色之美而泣 |
[15:16] | Perhaps you’d like another cigarette? | 要再抽根烟? |
[15:19] | I would. It’s not bothering you, is it? | 好 你不介意吧? |
[15:21] | 不介意 | |
[15:23] | I don’t assume it would.It’s not like you’ll die from cancer. | 我想你不会致癌而死 |
[15:26] | I don’t think so. | 不会 |
[15:31] | – What about crucifixes?- Crucifixes? | 十字架怎么样? |
[15:33] | 十字架? | |
[15:33] | Can you look at them? | 敢看吗? |
[15:35] | Actually, I’m quite fond of looking at crucifixes. | 我平日的消遣 |
[15:39] | And the stake through the heart? | 怕不怕桃木穿心? |
[15:42] | Nonsense. | 无稽之谈 |
[15:43] | And coffins? | 棺材呢? |
[15:45] | Coffins. | 棺材 |
[15:46] | Coffins, unfortunately, are a necessity. | 很遗憾 这是必需品 |
[15:51] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[15:54] | Soon…you’ll be sleeping as soundly as you’ve ever slept. | 马上你就会沉沉地睡去 |
[16:01] | And when you awake… | 当你醒来 |
[16:03] | …l’ll be waiting for you… | 我会在这等你 |
[16:06] | …and so will all the world. | 全世界都在等你 |
[16:17] | Blood, I was to find,was a necessity as well. | 我发现 血也是必需品 |
[16:22] | I awoke the next evening with a hunger I had never felt. | 次夜醒来 我饥饿如馋 |
[16:28] | Once you taste this… | 只要尝过这个 |
[16:30] | …you’ll never go to another tavern again. | 你就不会再去别家酒馆 |
[16:33] | You think so? | 真的? |
[16:36] | But what if I’d rather taste your lips? | 但我想尝的是你的唇 |
[16:40] | My lips are even sweeter still. | 我的唇更甜 |
[16:58] | My friend… | 我的朋友… |
[17:00] | …should taste those lips. | 来尝这香唇 |
[17:03] | Is his…kiss… | 他的吻 |
[17:06] | …as deep…as yours? | 是否比你更深情? |
[17:09] | Deeper, ma cherie. | 更深情 亲爱的 |
[17:44] | I will not take her life. | 我不愿取她性命 |
[17:48] | I’ve done it for you. | 我已帮你下了手 |
[17:52] | She’s dead… | 她已死 |
[17:55] | …as a doornail, my friend. | 已是死尸 朋友 |
[18:04] | It’s so easy, you almost feel sorry for them. | 人命如此脆弱 真让人难过 |
[18:14] | You’ll get used to killing. | 你会习惯杀人 别再理会尘世 |
[18:19] | You’ll learn all too quickly. | 你很快都将学会 |
[18:30] | Are you not hungry? | 你不饿吗? |
[18:32] | Quite the contrary, dear. | 恰恰相反 |
[18:33] | He could eat the whole colony. | 他可吃得下所有人 |
[18:55] | I will finish it. | 我会吃完的 下去吧 |
[19:05] | Can’t you pretend, you fool? | 你不会装吗?傻子 |
[19:07] | Don’t give the game away. | 别让人起疑心 |
[19:10] | We’re lucky to have such a home. | 有这个家是我们的运气 |
[19:22] | Pretend to drink, at least. | 装装样子 喝一点 |
[19:29] | Such fine crystal shouldn’t go to waste. | 此般美味别糟蹋了 |
[19:53] | I know. | 我明白 |
[19:54] | It gets cold so quickly. | 血冷得真快 |
[19:57] | We can live like this? | 可以如此活命吗?只靠饮动物的血 |
[20:00] | I wouldn’t call it living.Call it surviving. | 那不叫活命 只是生存 |
[20:03] | Useful trick if you’re on a ship for a month. | 坐船渡洋的求生技巧 |
[20:09] | There’s nothing in the world now that doesn’t hold some… | 这世界充满了… |
[20:12] | Fascination. | 眩烂 |
[20:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:17] | I’m bored with this prattle.We can live without killing. | 我已厌倦这种瞎扯 我们可以不杀人 可以的 |
[20:20] | It’s possible. | 一切都有可能 |
[20:23] | But just try it for a week. | 你就试一星期 |
[20:26] | Come into New Orleans and let me show you some real sport. | 到纽奥良 我让你大开眼界 |
[20:40] | Lestat killed two,sometimes three a night. | 勒士达每晚杀两三个人 |
[20:45] | A fresh young girl… | 年轻少女 |
[20:47] | …was his favorite for the first of the evening. | 是他的开胃菜 |
[20:50] | For seconds, he preferred a gilded, beautiful youth. | 其次 他挑俊美年轻人 |
[20:55] | But the snob in him loved to hunt in society. | 他爱在上流社会找目标 |
[20:59] | The blood of the aristocrat thrilled him best of all. | 贵族的血最令他振奋 |
[21:04] | The trick is not to think about it. | 要诀是别想太多事情 |
[21:07] | You see that one? | 看到没? |
[21:08] | Widow St. Clair. | 那寡妇圣卡拉 |
[21:10] | She had that gorgeous young fop murder her husband. | 她要那小可爱杀了她丈夫 |
[21:14] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[21:17] | Read her thoughts. | 读心术 |
[21:21] | Read her thoughts. | 试试看 |
[21:28] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[21:32] | The dark gift is different for each of us. | 吸血鬼各有不同的搞怪本事 |
[21:35] | But one thing is true of everyone.We grow stronger as we go along. | 相同的是 活得越久越强 |
[21:40] | Just take my word for it. | 相信我的话 |
[21:43] | She blamed a slave for his murder. | 她嫁祸给奴隶 |
[21:46] | Imagine what they did to him. | 想想那奴隶的下场 |
[21:49] | Evil-doers are easier,and they taste better. | 坏人更易诱惑也更美味 |
[22:23] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪? |
[22:32] | Nowhere. | 哪也不去 |
[22:35] | Now, young man, you really amaze me! | 年轻人 你让我喜出望外 |
[22:41] | I’m old enough to be your grandmother. | 我倒可以做你祖母 |
[22:59] | Oh, yes, that’s the melody. | 对 就是这种感觉 |
[23:17] | My papillons! | 谋杀啊 |
[23:18] | My little butterflies, he killed them! | 我的小蝴蝶 |
[23:24] | 你这个吸血鬼懦夫… | |
[23:26] | …who prowls killing rats and poodles!You could’ve finished us! | 只会咬狗吃死老鼠 |
[23:31] | You condemned me to hell! | 你害我入地狱 |
[23:32] | I don’t know any hell. | 我不知什么是地狱 |
[23:39] | That’s more like it! | 这才像话 |
[23:41] | Anger! Fury! | 生气!愤怒! |
[23:43] | That’s why I chose you! | 所以我才会选你 |
[23:50] | But you can’t kill me, Louis. | 可是你杀不了我 |
[23:59] | Feed… | 随你… |
[24:01] | …on what you will. | 爱吃什么 |
[24:03] | Rats, chickens… | 老鼠 鸡… |
[24:06] | …poodles. | 小狗 |
[24:08] | I’ll leave you to it… | 都随你便 |
[24:10] | …and watch you come around. | 早晚你会想清楚 |
[24:13] | Remember: | 记住 |
[24:14] | Life without me… | 没有我的日子… |
[24:16] | …would be even more…unbearable. | 会变得更难过 |
[25:19] | Consider yourself lucky. | 你很荣幸 |
[25:21] | In Paris, a vampire must be clever for many reasons. | 巴黎的吸血鬼一定要很机灵 |
[25:25] | Paris? | 巴黎? |
[25:27] | Here all one needs is a pair of fangs. | 在这只要一付利牙 |
[25:31] | You came from Paris? | 你从巴黎来? |
[25:33] | As did the one who made me. | 和创造我者一样 |
[25:37] | Tell me about him. You must’ve learned something from him. | 谈谈他 你跟他学到什么? |
[25:42] | I learned absolutely nothing. | 什么也没学到 |
[25:46] | I wasn’t given a choice, remember? | 我没得选择 记得吗? |
[25:49] | You must know something about the meaning of it all. | 你总知道点意义 |
[25:51] | Why?! Why should I know these things?! | 为什么?我干嘛知道? |
[25:55] | Do you know them? | 你又知道什么? |
[25:56] | That noise… | 那些噪音 |
[25:58] | …it’s driving me mad! | 快把我逼疯了 |
[26:00] | We’ve been here for weeks with nothing but that noise! | 那些吵闹几周来一直没停过 |
[26:03] | They know about us. | 他们发现了 |
[26:05] | They watch us dine on empty plates and drink from empty glasses. | 知道我们不用吃不用喝 |
[26:11] | …to New Orleans then. | 去纽奥良吧 |
[26:13] | The Paris Opera’s in town.We can try some French… | 有巴黎歌剧院巡回公演 |
[26:16] | …cuisine. | 我们改吃” 法国菜” |
[26:19] | Forgive me if I have a lingering respect for life. | 原谅我对生命仍有敬意 |
[26:25] | You’ll soon run out of chickens, Louis. | 很快你就吃完鸡了 |
[27:01] | Monsieur Louis? | 对不起 |
[27:02] | You don’t want any supper? | 不想吃吗? |
[27:06] | No, dear. | 不想 |
[27:08] | We’re worried about you, Master. | 我们很担心你 主人 |
[27:12] | When do you go riding in the field? | 你何时骑马出去? |
[27:17] | And how long since you’ve been to the slave quarter? | 你有多久没去奴隶区? |
[27:22] | Everywhere there is death. | 到处都是死亡 |
[27:27] | Are you still our master at all? | 你还是我们的主人吗? |
[27:30] | That will be all, Yvette. | 下去吧 伊薇 |
[27:32] | I will not go unless you listen to me. | 我不走 除非你听我说 |
[27:37] | You must send away this friend of yours. | 你必须把你朋友送走 |
[27:41] | The slaves are all frightened of him… | 奴隶们都怕他 |
[27:44] | …and they are frightened of you. | 也怕你 |
[27:53] | I’m frightened of myself. | 我也怕我自己 |
[28:43] | Hear me now! | 听我说 |
[28:45] | This place is cursed! | 这地方受诅咒 |
[28:47] | Damned! | 遭天谴 |
[28:49] | And, yes, your master is the devil! | 你们的主人是恶魔 |
[28:52] | Get out while you can! You’re all free! | 能走快走 你们自由了 |
[28:55] | Do you hear me?! | 听见没有? |
[28:58] | Run! | 跑啊! |
[28:59] | Run! | 快跑啊! |
[29:00] | Save yourselves! | 自谋生路去 |
[29:51] | Perfect! Perfect! | 太好了 太好了 |
[29:53] | Just burn the place!Burn everything we own! | 烧掉这里 把一切都烧光 |
[29:57] | Have us living in a field, like cattle! | 让我们像牛般住在田里 |
[30:00] | You thought you could have it all. | 你以为能拥有一切 |
[30:02] | Shut up, Louis! | 闭嘴 路易 |
[30:04] | Come on! | 过来 |
[30:27] | Where are we? | 我们在哪? |
[30:29] | Where do you think, my idiot friend? | 你认为呢?我的白痴朋友 |
[30:32] | We’re in a nice, filthy cemetery. | 我们在舒适肮脏的墓园里 |
[30:35] | Are you happy? | 你高兴了吧? |
[30:37] | Is this fitting? Proper enough? | 是不是住得舒服多了? |
[30:40] | We belong in hell. | 我们属于地狱的 |
[30:42] | What if there is no hell? | 要是地狱不存在呢? |
[30:44] | Or they don’t want us there?Ever think of that? | 万一地狱不收容我们呢?有想过吗? |
[30:50] | But there was a hell. | 但真的有地狱 |
[30:51] | And no matter where we moved to, I was in it. | 不论往哪去 我仍身在其中 |
[30:56] | We rented rooms on the waterfront of New Orleans. | 我们在纽奥良的岸边住 |
[31:24] | Your friend has no head for wine. | 你朋友喝醉了 |
[31:30] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[31:32] | I can warm that cold skin of yours better than she can. | 我比她更会温暖你 |
[31:36] | Do you think so? | 你真这么认为? |
[31:39] | Why… | 你已经咬了 |
[31:44] | But the price is high. | 但要付很大代价 |
[31:46] | Your pretty friend, I exhausted her. | 我把你朋友累死了 |
[31:52] | Soft. | 好软 |
[31:55] | So soft. | 好柔软 |
[31:59] | I can see you lying on a bed of satin. | 我可以想像你已躺在丝缎上 |
[32:03] | Such things you say. | 讲这种话 |
[32:07] | Do you know what manner of bed? | 你知道是什么样的床? |
[32:36] | Should we put out the light? | 要把火熄灭吗? |
[32:43] | And then put out the light. | 再熄去生命之火 |
[33:00] | But once put out thy light… | 一旦熄去你的生命之火 |
[33:04] | …I cannot…give it vital breath again. | 就不能再让生命滋长 |
[33:11] | It needs must wither. | 只有枯萎了 |
[33:25] | For you, Louis. | 给你 路易 |
[33:27] | You can pretend it’s wine. | 你可以当是喝酒 |
[33:38] | She’s not dead! | 她还没死 |
[33:40] | You’re in love with your mortal nature.You resist what can bring you peace. | 你抛不开人性.你抗拒令你平静的东西 |
[33:44] | You call this peace?! | 平静? |
[33:45] | We’re predators, whose all-seeing eyes give them detachment! | 我们在掠夺这些惶恐人的性命 |
[33:49] | – The girl, Lestat!Take her! End that hunger! | 这女孩…吸她 先止饿 |
[33:52] | No! | 不 |
[34:00] | Now, my child. | 还不到时候 |
[34:03] | You’re tired, you want to sleep! | 你累了 你需要睡眠 |
[34:15] | It’s a coffin! | 这是具棺材 |
[34:17] | A coffin! Let me out! | 是棺材 让我出去 |
[34:21] | It’s your coffin,enjoy it.Most of us never get to know what it feels like. | 是你的棺材.享受吧.别人没这福气享受 |
[34:26] | Why do you do this? | 你为何要这样做? |
[34:27] | I like to do it. I enjoy it.Take your aesthete’s taste to purer things. | 我喜欢.我高兴.你面对现实吧 |
[34:32] | Kill them swiftly if you will, but do it! | 快点杀她 快动手 不要质疑 |
[34:35] | For do not doubt you are a killer, Louis! | 你天生就是个杀手 路易 |
[34:45] | – What’s that?- It’s a coffin. | 那是什么?女孩 是具棺材 |
[34:49] | So it is. You must be dead. | 的确是 所以你是死人 |
[34:52] | I’m not dead, am I? | 我没死吧? |
[34:55] | You’re not dead. | 你没死 |
[34:56] | Not yet. | 还没死 |
[34:58] | Finish this now! | 现在就杀她 |
[34:59] | You finish it! | 你来杀 |
[35:01] | Save me from him! | 救我 |
[35:03] | Save me! | 救我 |
[35:06] | You’ll let me go? | 你会放我走? |
[35:08] | I can’t die like this! | 我不能这样死掉 |
[35:10] | I need a priest. | 我需要神父 |
[35:12] | My friend is a priest. He’ll hear your sins before you die. | 我朋友是神父 他会听你忏悔 |
[35:14] | Unless… I make her one of us. | 除非…我把她变成同类 |
[35:17] | Then take her, Louis, end her suffering! End yours! | 不!结束她的苦痛 你也可解脱.那就杀她 |
[35:23] | No! | 不! |
[35:43] | Now… | 现在? |
[35:45] | …are you happy? | 你开心了? |
[35:54] | To think you… | 一想到你是我唯一学习的对象 |
[36:01] | In the Old World… | 在欧洲… |
[36:04] | …they called it the dark gift. | 这叫做邪门本事 |
[36:10] | And I gave it to you. | 如今我赐给了你 |
[36:34] | Don’t go that way, Monsieur.It’s the plague. | 别往那走 有黑死病 |
[36:37] | – Go back the way you came!- The way I came… | 快往回走.我来的地方… |
[36:55] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[37:21] | Please help us. | 请帮我们 |
[37:23] | Papa left us and didn’t come back. | 爸爸丢下我们 |
[37:33] | Please, wake Mama, Monsieur. | 请叫醒妈妈 先生 |
[38:03] | My philosopher. My martyr. | 大哲学家 大殉道者 好个” 别取人命” |
[38:10] | This calls for a celebration. | 这值得庆祝 |
[38:22] | There’s life in the old lady yet. | 她简直像活的 |
[38:28] | Come back! | 回来 |
[38:30] | You are what you are! | 你已是吸血鬼 |
[38:34] | Merciful death. | 慈悲的杀人者 |
[38:36] | How you love your precious guilt. | 你爱死你的罪行了 |
[38:49] | Her blood coursed in my veins… | 她的血在我血管中无比甜美勒士达的话没错 |
[38:56] | I knew peace only when I killed. | 杀人令我平静她紊乱的心跳令我感到平静 |
[39:36] | All I need to find you, Louis,is follow the corpses of rats. | 跟着老鼠尸体 就能找到你 |
[39:48] | Pain is terrible for you. | 你会觉得很痛苦 |
[39:52] | You feel it like no other creature,because you’re a vampire. | 别的生物不懂这种痛苦 |
[39:57] | You don’t want it to go on. | 你不想这样下去 |
[39:59] | No. | 不希望 |
[40:04] | Then do what it is in your nature to do… | 那就顺着你的本性去做 |
[40:07] | …and you will feel as you felt with that child in your arms. | 就像你对那孩子做的… |
[40:13] | Evil is a point of view. | 邪恶只是凭各人的观点 |
[40:16] | God kills indiscriminately… | 上天一开杀戒就六亲不认 |
[40:19] | …and so shall we. | 我们也一样 |
[40:22] | For no creatures under God are as we are. None so like Him… | 天底下只有我们和�k相提并论 |
[40:27] | …as ourselves. | 别无分号 |
[40:31] | I have a gift for you. | 我有礼物给你 |
[40:34] | Come. | 来 |
[40:40] | Please. | 拜托 |
[40:54] | – She’s here.- What are you saying? | 她在这.你在说什么? |
[40:58] | You need…company… | 你需要…伴 |
[41:00] | …more congenial than mine. | 比我更适合的伴 |
[41:09] | Remember how you wanted her? | 记得你是如何想要她 |
[41:12] | The taste of her? | 她的滋味 |
[41:15] | I thought I’d killed her. | 我以为我杀了她 |
[41:20] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 路易 |
[41:23] | Your conscience is clear. | 没事了 |
[41:39] | Claudia. | 克劳蒂亚 |
[41:46] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[41:49] | You’re ill, my precious. | 你病了 我的爱 |
[41:51] | And I’m going to give you what you need to get well. | 我会让你好起来 |
[42:07] | No. | 不 |
[42:09] | You want her to die then? | 你要她死? |
[42:26] | That’s it. Yes. | 就这样 |
[42:46] | Stop! | 不要吸了 |
[42:48] | Enough! | 够了 |
[43:29] | I want some more. | 我还要 |
[43:30] | Of course you want more. | 你当然还要 |
[44:02] | Gently, cherie. | 慢慢来 |
[44:05] | They’re so innocent. | 他们好无辜 |
[44:08] | They must not be made to suffer. | 他们不该受折磨 |
[44:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[44:16] | Yes.All right, now. | 好的 现在 |
[44:19] | Stop. | 停 够了 |
[44:22] | That’s enough, cherie. | 你要在他们心跳停止前住口 |
[44:29] | I want more. | 我还要 |
[44:31] | But it’s best in the beginning… | 第一口最可口 |
[44:34] | …lest the death takes you down with it. | 但千万别喝死人血 |
[44:38] | You’ve done very well. Look at you. | 你做得很好 看看你 |
[44:40] | Not a drop spilt. Very good. | 一滴也没浪费 非常好 |
[44:45] | Where is Mama? | 妈呢? |
[44:51] | Mama’s gone… | 妈上天堂了 像那慈祥妇人般那边 |
[44:57] | They all go to heaven. | 她们都上了天堂 |
[44:59] | All but us. | 除了我们 |
[45:02] | Do you want to frighten our daughter? | 你想吓坏我们女儿 |
[45:05] | I’m not your daughter. | 我不是你们女儿 |
[45:07] | Oh, yes, you are. | 你是的 |
[45:08] | You’re mine and Louis’ daughter now. | 你是我和路易的女儿 |
[45:11] | You see, Louis was going to leave us. | 路易想离开我们 |
[45:15] | He was going to go away. | 他要走的远远的 |
[45:18] | But now he’s not. | 但他现在不走了 |
[45:20] | Now he’s going to stay… | 他要留下来 让你快乐 |
[45:26] | Louis. | 路易 |
[45:33] | You fiend. | 你这恶魔 |
[45:35] | One happy family. | 快乐全家福 |
[45:47] | He did it to make you stay with him? | 他为了留你才这样做 |
[45:49] | Perhaps. | 也许 |
[45:51] | He knew me. He knew I would love her more than the waking world. | 他了解我.他知道我会爱她胜过一切 |
[45:56] | But there was more to it. | 但不止如此 |
[45:58] | He lavished affection on her,there is no doubt about that. | 他也对她投下很多感情 |
[46:04] | Perhaps, in the end, he did it because he was lonely too. | 他这么做或许因为他也寂寞 |
[46:09] | – I need more light.- She needs more light. | 我要多点亮光 |
[46:11] | – I’ll go blind without another lamp.- She’ll go blind. | 若没加灯 我会瞎掉 |
[46:14] | Or let me fit this child during the day. | 让我白天再来帮这孩子试装 |
[46:17] | Well, I am afraid, madame,that my days are sacrosanct. | 白天我有非常重要的事 |
[46:22] | A little child, she was. | 她是个小女孩 |
[46:24] | But also a fierce killer… | 也是个凶猛的杀手 |
[46:26] | …now capable of the ruthless pursuit of blood with all a child’s demanding. | 可以毫不留情猎取她要的血 |
[46:33] | Let me kiss it better. | 让我亲一下 |
[46:50] | …who will we get to finish your dress? Be practical! | 现在谁来帮你做衣服呢? |
[46:54] | Remember, never in our home! | 记得!永远别在家杀人 |
[46:57] | She slept in my coffin at first… | 起先她跟我一起睡 |
[47:00] | …curling her little fingers around my hair… | 小手指缠住我头发 |
[47:03] | …till the day when she wanted her own coffin. | 直至她想拥有自己的棺材 |
[47:13] | But still, whenever she awoke… | 但依然 当她一醒 |
[47:16] | …she would crawl into mine. | 她又会爬到我身边 |
[47:29] | They died fast in those days, before she learned to play with them… | 在她还未学会玩弄猎物前 他们死的很快 |
[47:33] | …to delay the moment till she had taken what she wanted. | 但她渐渐学会延长杀人的快感 |
[47:50] | Why are you crying, child? | 你为何哭?小可怜 |
[47:52] | Are you lost, my love? | 你迷路了? |
[47:54] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[47:57] | Hush, now, don’t cry. | 好了 别哭 |
[47:59] | We’ll find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[48:08] | Mind the thumb, girl. Mind the thumb.That little digit. | 注意拇指 那小节 |
[48:26] | They’re expensive, my dear. | 这些很贵的 |
[48:30] | Maybe too expensive for a young girl like you. | 对你这种小女孩来说太贵了 |
[48:47] | Claudia! What have we told you?! | 克劳蒂亚 我是怎么跟你说的 |
[48:50] | Never in the house. | 绝不准在家里 |
[48:54] | Give me some room. | 让点位置给我 |
[48:57] | To me, she was a child. | 对我而言 她只是个小女孩 |
[48:59] | But to Lestat, a pupil… | 但对勒士达 她是个洋娃娃 |
[49:02] | …an infant prodigy with a lust for killing like his own. | 有杀人天份的高材生 |
[49:05] | Together, they finished off whole families. | 他们俩人 可取尽全家性命 |
[49:15] | Wonderful, wonderful. | 太好了 太好了 |
[49:17] | Now try something on a more somber note. | 弹点比较尤郁的 |
[49:34] | Time can pass quickly for mortals when they’re happy. | 凡人的快乐时光易过 |
[49:37] | With us, it was the same. | 我们也是如此 |
[49:39] | The years flew by like minutes.The city grew. | 岁月飞逝 人事已非 |
[49:43] | Sailboats gave way to steamships… | 汽船出现了 |
[49:45] | …disgorging an endless menu of magnificent strangers. | 不同的人兴事来来往往 |
[49:50] | A new world had sprung up around us. | 我们处在新世界里 |
[49:52] | And we were all Americans now. | 而且变成美国人 |
[50:03] | This filthy modern tide! | 这些丑恶的人 |
[50:05] | What I wouldn’t give for a drop of old-fashioned Creole blood! | 我真是不屑一顾 |
[50:10] | Yankees are not to your taste? | 老美不合你胃口 |
[50:12] | Their democratic flavor doesn’t suit my palate, Louis. | 他们的民主思想不合我胃口 |
[50:34] | Now that is pure Creole. | 这样的人才有意思 |
[50:40] | Trust Claudia to have found her. | 克劳蒂亚会弄到她 |
[50:45] | What? | 怎么啦? |
[50:47] | Don’t you want her? | 你不想要她? |
[50:49] | I want to be her. | 我想跟她一样 |
[50:53] | Can I? | 我能吗? |
[50:54] | Be like her one day? | 像她一样? |
[50:59] | More melancholy nonsense.You grow more like Louis daily! | 无聊 你越来越像路易 |
[51:03] | Soon you’ll eat rats. | 你就快开始吃老鼠了 |
[51:07] | Rats? When did you eat rats, Louis? | 老鼠?你何时吃过老鼠? |
[51:11] | It was a long, long time ago. | 很久以前的事了 |
[51:13] | Before you were born. | 在你出世前 |
[51:16] | And I don’t recommend them. | 我不推荐你吃 |
[51:21] | Thirty years had passed, yet her body remained that of an eternal child. | 过了卅年 她的身体依然未变 |
[51:27] | Her eyes alone told the story of her age, staring from under her curls… | 她的眼睛道出她的年龄 |
[51:30] | …with a questioning… | 在她卷发下渴寻答案 |
[51:45] | Another doll. | 又一个娃娃 |
[51:47] | I have dozens, you realize. | 我有好几打 你不知道吗? |
[51:50] | I thought you could use one more. | 我以为你还想要 |
[51:53] | Why always on this night? | 为何总在这一晚 |
[51:56] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[51:58] | You always give me a doll on the same night of the year. | 你每年都在这晚送我娃娃 |
[52:02] | I didn’t realize. | 我倒没注意 |
[52:05] | Is this my birthday? | 是我生日吗? |
[52:11] | You dress me like a doll. | 你老把我扮成娃娃 |
[52:13] | You make my hair like a doll. | 你把我头发弄得像娃娃 |
[52:15] | Why? | 为什么? |
[52:17] | Some of these, Claudia, are so old… | 这些娃娃 好老旧 |
[52:21] | …tattered. | 破烂 |
[52:23] | – You should throw them away.- I will, then! | 该扔了 我会的 |
[52:39] | What have you done? | 你做了什么? |
[52:41] | What you told me to do! | 你教我的 |
[52:42] | – You leave a corpse here to rot?- I wanted her! | 你把尸体放在这腐烂? 我要她 |
[52:45] | – I wanted to be her!- She’s mad! | 我想跟她一样 她疯了 |
[52:48] | She pollutes the very house we live in! | 她弄脏了我们的住处 |
[52:52] | Do you want me to be a doll forever? | 你想要我当一辈子娃娃? |
[52:56] | Don’t! | 不! |
[52:57] | Why not? Can’t I change… | 为何不?我不能像别人… |
[53:00] | …like everyone else? | 一样改变? |
[53:28] | Which one of you did it? | 你们哪个人做的? |
[53:31] | Which one of you did it?! | 是谁弄的? |
[53:32] | Which one of you made me the way I am? | 是谁把我变成这样的? |
[53:35] | What you are? | 你这样子 |
[53:37] | A vampire gone insane,that pollutes its own bed! | 像个发疯吸血鬼 弄脏自己的床 |
[53:40] | And if I cut my hair again? | 若我再剪呢? |
[53:42] | It will grow back again. | 还会再长出来 |
[53:45] | But it wasn’t always so! | 以前不是这样 |
[53:46] | I had a mother once.And Louis, he had a wife. | 我曾有过母亲 路易曾有老婆 |
[53:49] | He was mortal, same as she. | 他是个常人 跟她没两样 |
[53:52] | And so was I! | 我也一样 |
[53:54] | You made us what we are! | 是你把我们弄成这样 |
[53:55] | Stop her. | 制住她 |
[53:57] | Did you do it to me?! | 是你做的? |
[54:06] | How did you do it? | 你怎么弄的? |
[54:08] | And why should I tell you? | 我干嘛告诉你? |
[54:10] | It’s in my power. | 这是我的法宝 |
[54:13] | Why yours alone? | 为何只有你能? |
[54:15] | Tell me how it was done! | 教我如何做 |
[54:17] | Be glad… | 要感恩 |
[54:18] | …I made you what you are. | 我造出了你 |
[54:21] | You’d be dead now if I hadn’t. | 要不是我 你早死了 |
[54:23] | Like that damned corpse!Now get rid of it! | 像那死尸一样! 快去清掉 |
[54:27] | You get rid of it. | 你去清掉 |
[54:40] | Louis, why? | 路易 为什么? |
[54:42] | You’ve got to tell me. | 你要告诉我 |
[54:50] | You see the old woman? | 你看那老妇 |
[54:53] | That will never happen to you. | 你永远不会那样 |
[54:56] | You will never grow old. | 你永远不会变老 |
[54:59] | And you will never die. | 你永远不会死 |
[55:02] | And it means something else too, doesn’t it? | 这也代表另一件事 |
[55:09] | I shall never, ever grow up. | 我将永远长不大 |
[55:16] | I hate him. | 我恨他 |
[55:20] | Tell me how it came to be that I am this… | 告诉我 我为何会变这样? |
[55:32] | For thirty years I’d avoided that place. | 卅年来 我一直避开这地方 |
[55:36] | Yet I found my way back there… | 却一点没忘记 |
[55:39] | …with hardly an upward glance. | 那地方的正确所在 |
[55:57] | You… | 是你吸我血? |
[56:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[56:04] | And he found me with you. | 他看见了 |
[56:08] | Then he cut his wrist and fed you from him… | 然后他割腕喂你喝血 |
[56:11] | …and you were a vampire then… | 你就变成吸血鬼了 |
[56:14] | …and have been every night thereafter. | 自此后夜夜如此 |
[56:20] | You both did it. | 是你们两个 |
[56:22] | I took your life. | 我取了你生命 |
[56:26] | He gave you another one. | 他给了你另一种生命 |
[56:30] | And here it is. | 我就成这样 |
[56:32] | I hate you both. | 我恨你们 |
[56:46] | I walked all night. | 我走了一整晚 |
[56:49] | I walked as I walked years before… | 像多年前因杀人…心中充满罪恶那样 |
[56:57] | I thought of all the things I’d done and couldn’t undo. | 想着做过的一切 |
[57:02] | And I longed for one second’s peace. | 难以释怀 |
[57:14] | Locked together in hatred. | 仇恨凑合了我俩 |
[57:21] | But I can’t hate you, Louis. | 但我无法恨你 路易 |
[57:29] | Louis, my love. | 路易 吾爱 |
[57:33] | I was mortal till you… | 我原本平凡 |
[57:37] | …gave me your immortal kiss. | 直至你给我那不凡的一切 |
[57:41] | You became my mother and my father. | 你成为我的父母亲 |
[57:45] | And so I’m yours forever. | 我将一辈子属于你 |
[57:50] | But now it’s time to end it, Louis. | 但现在该完结一切 路易 |
[57:54] | Now it’s time to leave him. | 该是离开他的时候 |
[58:00] | He will never let us go. | 他不会放我们走 |
[58:14] | Really? | 真的? |
[58:27] | What is it now? You irritate me.Your very presence… | 又怎么了?你在激怒我 |
[58:30] | …irritates me! | 若我生气! |
[58:32] | Does it? | 是吗? |
[58:33] | I found someone who’ll be a vampire better than you both! | 我找到比更适合当吸血鬼的人 |
[58:37] | Is that supposed to frighten me? | 这是吓我? |
[58:40] | You’re spoiled, because you’re an only child. | 你被宠坏了! 因为你只是个独生女 |
[58:44] | You need a brother. | 你需要哥哥 |
[58:46] | Or I do. | 我也是 |
[58:48] | I weary of you both. | 我担心你们俩 |
[58:50] | I suppose we could people the world with vampires… | 我们可以让吸血鬼充满全世界 |
[58:53] | …the three of us. | 我们三人 |
[58:56] | Oh, not you… | 不 你不行 |
[58:57] | …my little Claudia. | 小克劳蒂亚 |
[59:00] | You’re a liar. | 你是个骗子 |
[59:02] | But you upset my plans. | 但你破坏我计划 |
[59:05] | What plans? | 什么计划? |
[59:08] | I came to make peace with you. | 我来找你求和 |
[59:11] | Even though you’re the father of lies… | 虽然你骗了我 |
[59:14] | …I want things to be as they were. | 我想和好如初 |
[59:18] | Stop pestering me then. | 那就别再来惹我 |
[59:23] | I must do more than that. | 我要做的更多 |
[59:26] | I’ve brought a present for you. | 我有礼物给你 |
[59:31] | Then I hope it’s… | 希望是位美女 |
[59:34] | …with endowments you’ll never possess. | 有你所没有的天赋 |
[59:41] | Why do you say such things? | 你为何这样说? |
[59:52] | You haven’t fed enough. | 你还没吸够血 |
[59:54] | I can tell by your color. | 我可从你脸色看出 |
[1:00:03] | Come and see. | 过来看 |
[1:00:21] | Don’t be angry with me. | 别生我气 |
[1:00:23] | When I saw them, I knew they were for you. | 我一看到他们 就知适合你用 |
[1:00:27] | Drunk… | 醉了 |
[1:00:29] | …on brandywine. A thimbleful. | 喝了点白兰地 |
[1:00:41] | You certainly have… | 你可真是力求表现 |
[1:00:46] | I promise I’ll get rid of the bodies. | 我答应会清理尸体的 |
[1:01:02] | We forgive each other then? | 我们讲和? |
[1:01:05] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:01:23] | Absinthe? | 若艾酒? |
[1:01:26] | You’ve given them absinthe? | 你让他们喝若艾酒? |
[1:01:29] | No. | 不 |
[1:01:30] | Laudanum. | 是鸦片 |
[1:01:33] | Laudanum. | 鸦片 |
[1:01:34] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:01:36] | It killed them, unfortunately. | 很遗憾 已经害死他们了 |
[1:01:39] | But it keeps the blood warm. | 但血液仍是温的 |
[1:01:43] | You let me drink… | 你让我喝下… |
[1:01:48] | …dead blood? | 死尸的血? |
[1:01:50] | You let me…drink… | 你让我喝… |
[1:01:54] | One lesson you taught me… | 你教过我 |
[1:01:57] | …never drink from the dead. | 不可喝死人的血 |
[1:02:02] | Put me in my coffin. | 快送我进棺材 |
[1:02:04] | Put me in my coffin. | 快放我进棺材 |
[1:02:06] | I’ll put you in your coffin! | 我会把你放进棺材 |
[1:02:12] | My God! | 我的天 |
[1:02:31] | Lift me up! | 抱我起来 |
[1:02:48] | Good night, sweet prince. | 晚安 亲爱的王子 |
[1:02:51] | May flights of devils wing you to your rest. | 愿你恶魔之翼能就此安歇 |
[1:02:56] | Should we burn him? | 烧了他? |
[1:02:58] | Bury him? | 埋了他? |
[1:03:00] | What would he have liked? | 他喜欢什么? |
[1:03:06] | The swamp? | 沼泽? |
[1:03:30] | He belongs with those reptiles. | 他属于那些鳄鱼 |
[1:03:34] | He deserved to die. | 他该死 |
[1:03:38] | Then perhaps so do we,every night of our lives. | 或许我们也是如此 |
[1:03:44] | He was my maker. | 他创造我 |
[1:03:47] | He gave me this life… | 给我这条命 |
[1:03:49] | …whatever it is. | 虽不怎样 |
[1:03:53] | It shouldn’t have been this way. | 都不该有此下场 |
[1:03:56] | I did it for us. | 我是为我俩而做的 |
[1:03:59] | So we could be free. | 我们才能自由 |
[1:04:07] | You missed him? | 你想念他吗? |
[1:04:10] | He was all I knew. | 我只有他 |
[1:04:12] | It’s as simple as that. | 就这么简单 |
[1:04:14] | We were like two orphans learning to live again. | 我们像孤儿般重新学习生命 |
[1:04:20] | We booked passage to Europe. | 我们订船去欧洲 |
[1:04:22] | Over the weeks, waiting for the boat… | 等了数周的船期 |
[1:04:25] | …she studied the myths and legends of the Old World… | 她研究旧时代的神学兴传奇 |
[1:04:29] | …obsessed with the search of what she called “our kind.” | 执迷在搜寻” 同类人” |
[1:04:47] | Look who we forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[1:04:53] | Let’s set them free. | 来放它们自由 |
[1:04:56] | Yes. | 好 |
[1:05:03] | It’s the carriage. | 马车来了 |
[1:05:51] | Listen, Louis… | 你听 路易 |
[1:05:54] | ..there’s life… | 在这双手中…仍然握着一条命. |
[1:06:01] | Not quite furioso. | 不活蹦乱跳 |
[1:06:06] | Moderato… | 但老神在在 |
[1:06:09] | …cantabile, perhaps. | 四平八稳 |
[1:06:11] | How could it be? | 你怎么活的 |
[1:06:13] | Ask the alligator. | 问鳄鱼 |
[1:06:15] | His blood helped. | 它的血帮了忙 |
[1:06:19] | Then, on the diet of the blood of snakes… | 还有蛇 |
[1:06:24] | …toads… | 蟾蜍 |
[1:06:27] | …and all the putrid life… | 及密西西比河内的生物 |
[1:06:33] | …slowly… | 慢慢的 |
[1:06:36] | …Lestat became something… | 勒士达靠这些血… |
[1:06:38] | …like himself again. | 再改变回从前模样 |
[1:06:45] | You’ve been… | 你非常… |
[1:06:50] | …naughty little girl. | 非常顽皮 |
[1:07:55] | The ship is sailing without us! | 船不等我们就要启航了 |
[1:08:16] | Though the fire seemed to spread… | 火势似在蔓延 |
[1:08:19] | …I stood on that deck, fearful he would come out again… | 我站在甲板上 深怕他会突然再现 |
[1:08:23] | …from the river like some monster, to destroy us. | 像河内怪物冲出毁灭我们 |
[1:08:27] | And all the while I thought… | 同时我又想 |
[1:08:30] | “Lestat… | 勒士达 |
[1:08:31] | …we deserve your vengeance. | 你是该向我们报复 |
[1:08:34] | You gave me the dark gift… | 你使我复生 |
[1:08:37] | …and I delivered you into the hands of death for the second time.” | 我却再次送你到死神手中 |
[1:08:58] | Though the ship was blessedly free of rats… | 船上虽然不见老鼠 |
[1:09:02] | …a strange plague nonetheless struck its passengers. | 乘客却相继得了怪病 |
[1:09:07] | Claudia and I alone seemed immune. | 克劳蒂亚兴我虽然免疫 |
[1:09:11] | We kept to ourselves… | 但我们只管自己的事 |
[1:09:13] | …pondering the mystery of each other. | 固守在我俩的神秘世界中 |
[1:09:18] | We reached the Mediterranean. | 我们到达地中海 |
[1:09:21] | I wanted those waters to be blue.But they were black… | 想像中蔚蓝的海水.却如夜色般… |
[1:09:25] | …night-time waters. | 深不见底 |
[1:09:26] | And how I suffered then… | 它提醒了我 |
[1:09:29] | …straining to recall the color that in my youth I took for granted. | 这些年来的痛楚感受 |
[1:09:39] | We searched village after village… | 我们逐村的搜寻 |
[1:09:42] | …ruin after ruin… | 废墟接废墟的 找一国接一国的寻找 |
[1:09:46] | And always we found nothing. | 但却徒劳无获 |
[1:09:50] | I began to believe we were the only ones. | 我开始相信我们是唯一的 |
[1:09:55] | There was a strange comfort in that thought. | 这种想法有一种莫名的安慰 |
[1:09:58] | For what could the damned really have to say to the damned? | 否则碰面时能说什么呢? |
[1:10:03] | You found nothing? | 你什么都没找到? |
[1:10:05] | Peasant rumors… | 乡下的谣传 |
[1:10:07] | …superstitions about garlic… | 大蒜的迷信 |
[1:10:09] | …crosses… | 十字架 |
[1:10:10] | …the old stake in the hearts. | 桃木刺心 |
[1:10:14] | But one of our kind? | 至于同类 |
[1:10:16] | Not a whisper. | 一点影子都没有 |
[1:10:19] | There are no vampires in Transylvania?No Count Dracula? | 即使吸血鬼发源地也没? |
[1:10:23] | Fictions, my friend. | 小说瞎掰的 |
[1:10:25] | The vulgar fictions of a demented Irishman. | 完全是低俗趣味 |
[1:10:29] | Paris… | 巴黎 |
[1:10:30] | …September, 1870. | 1 870年9月 |
[1:10:33] | The city I’d always dreamed of. | 一个我一直向往的城市 |
[1:10:36] | I was Creole, after all, and Paris was the mother of New Orleans. | 我是法国后裔 巴黎和纽奥良颇有渊源 |
[1:10:41] | A universe whole and entire unto herself. | 我全心投入巴黎这城市的怀抱 |
[1:11:19] | We were alive again. | 我们再度活了起来 |
[1:11:21] | Just the two of us. | 就我俩 |
[1:11:23] | And so euphoric was I that I yielded to her every desire. | 我乐于满足她所有欲望 |
[1:11:40] | So it was… | 只不过… |
[1:11:42] | …when I’d given up the search for vampires… | 当我才要放弃搜寻吸血鬼时 |
[1:11:45] | …that a vampire found me. | 一个吸血鬼却发现了我 |
[1:13:17] | Buffoon! | 丑角 |
[1:13:20] | Santiago! | 桑地牙哥 |
[1:13:29] | I’ve searched the world for an immortal and this is what I find! | 我在全世界搜寻 我却找到你 |
[1:13:50] | Bring the petite beauty with you. | 带你的小美人一块来 |
[1:13:53] | No one will harm you. | 没人会伤害你们 |
[1:13:55] | I won’t allow it. | 我不会允许的 |
[1:13:59] | And… | 还有… |
[1:14:01] | …remember my name: | 记住我名字 |
[1:14:04] | Armand. | 阿蒙 |
[1:14:14] | Remember what I told you. | 记得我告诉你的 |
[1:14:16] | They have different powers.They’ll read your thoughts. | 他们拥有不同的魔力 他们会读心术 |
[1:14:32] | He’s the one, that’s the vampire. | 就是他 他是吸血鬼 |
[1:14:36] | Two lovers… | 两个爱人 |
[1:14:38] | …wandering down their violet way… | 徘徊在爱情路上 |
[1:14:42] | …whose passionate embraces, each to each… | 流连忘返 紧紧依偎 |
[1:14:45] | …permits no meditations on decay… | 从未想到有腐朽的一天 |
[1:14:51] | …until they find themselves… | 直至他们落我手中 |
[1:15:01] | Vampires who pretend to be humans pretending to be vampires. | 吸血鬼装成人扮演的吸血鬼 |
[1:15:05] | How avant-garde. | 好前卫 |
[1:15:06] | The monk whose soul with heaven doth commune… | 这名僧侣兴天堂交心 |
[1:15:11] | …and spends his days… | 每一天都… |
[1:15:13] | …in pious contemplation… | 虔诚的冥想 |
[1:15:18] | …finds he will meet his Maker all too soon. | 他的祷告果然迅速应验 |
[1:15:23] | For all his prayers gets no remuneration. | 他很快就蒙主恩召 |
[1:15:31] | The lesson endeth here… | 故事就此… |
[1:15:33] | …and it is this: | 告一段落 |
[1:15:36] | Each one of you, my clammy hands must touch. | 让我冰凉的手触摸你们 |
[1:15:41] | Each one must bend his forehead to my kiss. | 低下头接受我的吻 |
[1:15:47] | But, hark! | 但 请听 |
[1:15:49] | Methinks a mortal doth approach! | 我想有一个凡人来了 |
[1:15:54] | What have we here? | 这是什么? |
[1:15:57] | What beauty by my side? | 我身旁的她多美 |
[1:16:00] | A rose in bloom, a shrinking violet? | 如玫瑰般绽放如紫罗兰般羞怯 |
[1:16:05] | Perhaps she has a mind to be my bride. | 也许她想作我新娘 |
[1:16:08] | Perhaps my lesson has not ended yet! | 也许故事还没完 |
[1:16:13] | I don’t want to die! | 我不想死 |
[1:16:15] | But death we are and have always been. | 但死亡无所不在 |
[1:16:18] | Someone help me! | 谁来救我 |
[1:16:19] | Please! | 救我 |
[1:16:31] | – What have I done?!- We all die! | 我做了什么?我们全都会死 |
[1:16:34] | But I’m young! | 但我还很年轻 |
[1:16:35] | Death is no respecter of age!It can come any time, any place. | 死神无视年龄会随时地出现 |
[1:16:53] | Just as this flesh is pink now… | 今天的青春美貌 |
[1:16:56] | …so it will turn grey and wrinkle with age. | 明天就会消失无踪 |
[1:16:59] | Let me live! I don’t care! | 让我活下去 我不在乎 |
[1:17:01] | Then why should you care if you die now? | 如果你现在死又何足惜呢? |
[1:17:04] | And suppose death had a heart to love and to release you? | 如果死神肯放过你 |
[1:17:08] | To whom would he turn his passion? | 他会为谁献出他的热情 |
[1:17:11] | Would you choose a person from the crowd there? | 你可愿从观众中选出一人 |
[1:17:14] | A person to suffer as you do? | 来代替你? |
[1:17:16] | Monsieur Vampire, take me! | 吸血鬼先生 挑我吧 |
[1:17:17] | I adore you! | 我爱你 |
[1:17:20] | You wait your turn! | 会轮到你的 |
[1:17:26] | Do you know what it means to be loved by death? | 你知道被死神钟情的意味吗? |
[1:17:31] | To become our bride? | 将成为我们的新娘? |
[1:18:34] | No pain. | 没有痛苦 |
[1:18:40] | No pain. | 没有痛 |
[1:19:45] | We live beneath. | 我们往下面 |
[1:19:47] | Let me show you. | 我带你们看 |
[1:19:55] | Monstrous. | 怪 |
[1:19:57] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:20:00] | And very beautiful. | 还很美 |
[1:20:23] | Welcome to my home. | 欢迎光临寒舍 |
[1:20:40] | Try him. | 尝尝看 |
[1:21:04] | Two vampires… | 两个吸血鬼 |
[1:21:07] | …from the New World… | 从新世界来 |
[1:21:09] | …come to guide us into the new era… | 来带领我们进入新次元 |
[1:21:12] | …as all we love slowly rots… | 我们都将慢慢腐烂 |
[1:21:16] | …and fades away. | 慢慢消逝 |
[1:21:19] | Are you the leader of this group? | 你是这些人的头领 |
[1:21:22] | If there were a leader… | 若真有头领的话 |
[1:21:24] | …I would be the one. | 我就是 |
[1:21:26] | – So you have the answers?- So you have questions? | 你有答案了吗? 你有问题吗? |
[1:21:31] | What are we? | 我们是什么? |
[1:21:35] | Nothing… | 什么都不是 |
[1:21:37] | …if not vampires. | 只是吸血鬼 |
[1:21:42] | Who made us what we are? | 谁创造我们的? |
[1:21:45] | Surely you know who made you? | 你一定知道是谁造你的 |
[1:21:47] | Yes, but the one who made him. | 但是谁造他的呢? |
[1:21:50] | The source… | 这邪恶的根源是什么? |
[1:21:56] | I understand. | 我了解 |
[1:21:59] | I saw you in the theater. | 我看到你在剧院里 |
[1:22:03] | Your suffering… | 看到你的苦楚 |
[1:22:07] | …your sympathy for that girl. | 你对那女孩的怜悯 |
[1:22:11] | You die…when you kill. | 你杀人时 痛苦如死 |
[1:22:15] | You feel you deserve to die and you stint on nothing. | 自觉罪该万死 |
[1:22:20] | But does that make you evil? | 但你这就叫邪恶吗? |
[1:22:23] | Since you comprehend what you call goodness, doesn’t it make you… | 而所谓善行真能使你… |
[1:22:27] | …good? | 善良吗? |
[1:22:29] | Then there is nothing? | 所以人无善恶? |
[1:22:31] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[1:22:35] | But perhaps… | 但或许… |
[1:22:38] | …this… | 我们… |
[1:22:40] | …is the only real evil left. | 是硕果仅存的恶魔 |
[1:22:44] | Then God does not exist? | 那上帝不存在? |
[1:22:46] | I know nothing of God. | 我不认识什么上帝 |
[1:22:50] | Or the devil. | 或是魔鬼 |
[1:22:51] | I have never seen a vision,nor learned a secret… | 所有幻象或是秘密 |
[1:22:56] | …that wouldn’t damn or save my soul. | 都让我活得更舒服 |
[1:23:00] | As far as I know…after 400 years… | 据我这四百年来所知 |
[1:23:05] | …I am the oldest… | 我是世上最老的吸血鬼 |
[1:23:12] | Then it’s as I always feared. | 这正是我所担心的 |
[1:23:23] | You fear too much. | 你太多愁善感 |
[1:23:27] | So much you make me feel… | 多到让我觉得 |
[1:23:35] | The one who made you… | 变造你的人 |
[1:23:37] | …should have told you this. | 早该告诉你这些… |
[1:23:41] | The one who left the Old World for the New… | 他自旧世界到新世界 |
[1:23:44] | He knew nothing. | 他那时什么都不知 不关心 |
[1:23:47] | Knew? | 那时? |
[1:23:49] | Come, beloved. | 来 亲爱的 |
[1:23:51] | It’s time we were on our way. | 我们该回去了 |
[1:23:53] | I’m hungry… | 我饿了 |
[1:23:54] | …and the city awaits. | 外头世界正等着我们 |
[1:23:57] | The place was empty as we left. | 离开时那地方空荡荡的 |
[1:24:00] | Silent as the grave. | 寂静如墓地 |
[1:24:02] | And as we blundered through it, again came the thought: | 我们离去时想着 |
[1:24:05] | “I have wronged Lestat. | 我错怪了勒士达 |
[1:24:08] | I have hated him for the wrong reasons.” | 我错恨了他 |
[1:24:10] | How did you wrong him? | 你怎么错怪他的? |
[1:24:14] | You said a name. | 你提到一个名字 |
[1:24:16] | Yes, a name I don’t care to say again. | 一个我不想再提的名字 |
[1:24:19] | There is but one crime… | 吸血鬼只有一个罪行 |
[1:24:24] | It is the crime that means death to any vampire: | 这种罪致死的行为是 |
[1:24:29] | To kill your own kind. | 杀你的同类 |
[1:24:35] | – Do you think I’d let them harm you?- No, you would not. | 你想我会让他们伤你?你不会的 |
[1:24:38] | Danger holds you to me. | 危险使你陪在我身边 |
[1:24:41] | Love holds you to me. | 爱情让你伴在我身边 |
[1:24:42] | – Love?- Love. | 爱情? |
[1:24:44] | You would leave me for Armand if he beckoned you. | 你会为阿蒙离开我 |
[1:24:47] | Never. | 绝不会 |
[1:24:49] | He wants you as you want him.He’s been waiting for you. | 他要你 如你要他般的.他一直在等你 |
[1:24:53] | He wants you as a companion. | 他希望你当同伴 |
[1:24:55] | He bides his time there. | 他虚度光阴 |
[1:24:57] | He finds it as dull and lifeless as we do. | 觉得乏味无趣 |
[1:25:00] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[1:25:01] | Do you know what his soul said to me without saying a word? | 他在心底向我传话 他说 |
[1:25:06] | “Let him go,” he said. | ” 让他走” 他说 |
[1:25:09] | “Let him go.” | ” 让他走” |
[1:25:12] | Is that what I should do? | 我该这么做吗?路易 |
[1:25:16] | Let you go? | 让你走? |
[1:25:18] | My father… | 我的父亲 |
[1:25:20] | …my Louis… | 我的路易 |
[1:25:22] | …who made me? | 变造我的人 |
[1:25:25] | It will be all right. | 会没事的 |
[1:25:28] | You really believe that? | 你真相信? |
[1:25:38] | The soldier… | 士兵在返乡路上 |
[1:25:42] | …thinks victory has enured him against sorrow… | 以为胜利已击败了不幸 |
[1:25:46] | …till death comes by… | 直至死神降临带走他性命 |
[1:25:56] | I was waiting for you. | 我在等你 |
[1:26:01] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:26:05] | Claudia is very dear to me. | 克劳蒂亚很爱我 |
[1:26:07] | She’s my daughter. | 她是我女儿 |
[1:26:09] | Your lover. | 你的爱人 |
[1:26:11] | No, my beloved.My child. | 不 我的挚爱 我的孩子 |
[1:26:15] | You say so. You’re innocent. | 你说是就是吧 |
[1:26:19] | She’s in danger, isn’t she? | 她有危险 是吗? |
[1:26:21] | She is. | 是的 |
[1:26:22] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:26:25] | I could give you reasons. | 理由很多 |
[1:26:28] | Her silence. | 她的沉静 |
[1:26:31] | Her youth. | 她的年幼 |
[1:26:34] | It’s forbidden to make one so young… | 不可以找这么年幼的人当人选 |
[1:26:37] | …so helpless… | 这么无助 |
[1:26:40] | …that cannot survive on its own. | 不能靠自己生存 |
[1:26:42] | Then blame the one who made her. | 那该怪罪造就她的人 |
[1:26:44] | Did you kill this vampire who made you both? | 你杀了这吸血鬼? |
[1:26:46] | Is that why you won’t say his name? | 桑地牙哥认为你杀的 |
[1:26:48] | Santiago thinks you did. | 我们不想跟他争执 |
[1:26:50] | – We want no quarrel with him.- It’s already begun. | 已经开始了 |
[1:26:54] | If you want to save her… | 你若想救她 快送她走 |
[1:26:56] | …send her away!- Then I leave too. | 那我也会离开 |
[1:27:05] | So soon? | 那么快? |
[1:27:09] | Without any of those answers you so longed for? | 不想知道你一直渴望的答案? |
[1:27:13] | There are none. | 没有答案 |
[1:27:14] | But you asked the wrong questions. | 但你问错了问题 |
[1:27:32] | You know… | 你知道 |
[1:27:34] | …how few vampires… | 只有少数的吸血鬼 |
[1:27:37] | …have the stamina for immortality? | 在积极寻求永生 |
[1:27:42] | They perish of their own will. | 他们因自己意愿而衰微 |
[1:27:48] | The world…changes. | 世界改变了 |
[1:27:54] | We do not. | 我们没变 |
[1:27:57] | Therein lies the irony… | �w中讽刺会逐渐消灭我们 |
[1:28:02] | I need you to make contact with this age. | 我需要你来调适 |
[1:28:06] | Me? | 我? |
[1:28:08] | Don’t you see? | 你难道不明白? |
[1:28:10] | I’m not the spirit of any age. | 我不是各个时代的精神 |
[1:28:14] | I’m at odds with everything. | 我和所有事物都不协调 |
[1:28:16] | I always have been. | 我一向如此 |
[1:28:19] | That is the very spirit of your age. | 那正是你时代的特色 |
[1:28:23] | The heart of it. | 是本质 |
[1:28:27] | Your fall…from grace… | 你的坠落 |
[1:28:30] | …has been the fall of a century. | 是世纪的坠落 |
[1:28:35] | But the vampires in the theater? | 但歌剧院的吸血鬼呢? |
[1:28:39] | Decadent… | 颓废 |
[1:28:40] | …useless. | 无用 |
[1:28:43] | They can’t reflect anything. | 他们无法反映任何事 |
[1:28:46] | But… | 但… |
[1:28:48] | …you do. | 你可以 |
[1:28:51] | You reflect… | 你反映… |
[1:28:53] | …its broken heart. | 破碎的心 |
[1:29:07] | A vampire… | 一个吸血鬼… |
[1:29:10] | …with a human soul. | 拥有人性的灵魂 |
[1:29:13] | An immortal with a mortal’s passion. | 拥有凡人热情的吸血鬼 |
[1:29:18] | You…are… | 你… |
[1:29:23] | …beautiful, my friend. | 很美 我的朋友 |
[1:29:27] | Lestat must have wept when he made you. | 勒士达在变造你时一定赞叹过 |
[1:29:32] | You knew Lestat? | 勒士达 你知道他? |
[1:29:38] | Yes. | 知道 |
[1:29:41] | I knew him. | 我知道他 |
[1:29:44] | Knew him well enough not to mourn his passing. | 但不会为他的消逝哀悼 |
[1:29:50] | I felt a kind of peace at last. | 我终于感到一股祥和 |
[1:29:53] | I had found the teacher which Lestat could never, I knew now, have been. | 我找到比勒士达更好的良师 |
[1:29:58] | I knew knowledge would never be withheld by Armand. | 阿蒙不会对我保留 |
[1:30:02] | It would pass through him as through a pane of glass. | 他会把知识都传给我 |
[1:30:20] | Madeleine… | 梅德琳 |
[1:30:23] | …Louis is shy. | 路易很害羞 |
[1:30:40] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[1:30:43] | Do it. | 快喝 路易 |
[1:30:44] | Because I cannot do it.I haven’t the strength. | 因为我不能.我没这力量 |
[1:30:47] | – You saw to that when you made me.- You don’t know what you ask! | 你看过勒士达怎么做.你不明白后果 |
[1:30:54] | I have. | 我知道 |
[1:30:55] | You have found your new companion!You will make me mine! | 你已找到你的新伙伴.你要帮忙造我的同伴 |
[1:30:59] | How do we seem to you? | 你对我们有何观感? |
[1:31:02] | Do you find us beautiful? | 你认为我们很美吗? |
[1:31:04] | Magical? | 很神奇吗? |
[1:31:06] | Our white skin, our fierce eyes?Do you know the thing you will become? | 苍白肌肤 邪恶眼神?你知道你将要变成这模样? |
[1:31:11] | Your evil is that you cannot be evil! | 你的善良最邪恶 |
[1:31:14] | And I shall suffer for it no longer! | 我不用再容忍 |
[1:31:17] | Don’t make me do this! I cannot! | 别逼我 我不能 |
[1:31:20] | Yet, you did it to me. | 你造过我 |
[1:31:22] | Snatching me from my mother’s hands,like two monsters in a fairy tale. | 从我母亲手中夺走我 像童话中的两个怪物 |
[1:31:28] | And now you weep! | 而现在你却哭了 |
[1:31:30] | You haven’t tears enough for what you did! | 你还没哭够! |
[1:31:33] | You give her to me, Louis! | 你把她造给我 路易 |
[1:31:35] | Do this before you leave me! | 在离开我前 把她造给我 |
[1:31:40] | Oh, God! | 天! |
[1:31:42] | I love you still! | 我仍爱你 |
[1:31:44] | That’s the torment of it! | 这就是痛苦 |
[1:31:47] | Who’d care for me, my love… | 谁爱我?吾爱 |
[1:31:50] | …my dark angel when you are gone? | 我的黑暗天使离开后谁来爱我 |
[1:31:59] | What do you think she is, Madeleine? | 你觉得她像什么 梅德琳 |
[1:32:04] | A doll? | 一个娃娃? |
[1:32:08] | A child who cannot die. | 一个不会死的小女孩 |
[1:32:11] | And the child who did die? | 这死去的小女孩是谁? |
[1:32:15] | My daughter. | 我女儿 |
[1:33:13] | What’s happening to her? | 她怎么了? |
[1:33:15] | She’s dying. | 她要死了 |
[1:33:17] | It happened to you too… | 你也经历过 |
[1:33:20] | …only you were too young to remember. | 只是你太小不记得 |
[1:33:24] | But if she dies… | 但她若死 |
[1:33:27] | It’s only mortal death. | 只是凡人的死 |
[1:33:33] | Bear me no ill will, my love. | 别逼我重蹈覆彻 吾爱 |
[1:33:38] | We are now even. | 我们现在扯平 |
[1:33:41] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[1:33:45] | What died in that room was not that woman. | 在房间死去的不是那女人 |
[1:33:51] | What has died is the… | 所死去的… |
[1:33:53] | …last breath in me… | 是我身为凡人的… |
[1:33:58] | …that was human. | 最后一丝人性 |
[1:34:04] | Yes, Father. | 是 父亲 |
[1:34:07] | At last we are even. | 至少我们扯平了 |
[1:34:14] | It’s time for justice, little one. | 正义的时刻 小女孩 |
[1:34:33] | Get me Armand.He wouldn’t stand for this. | 找阿蒙来.他不会容许这的 |
[1:34:37] | Death for the others. | 她们俩人要死 |
[1:34:39] | For you… | 你呢 |
[1:34:41] | …eternity in a box. | 终身关在棺木里 |
[1:34:44] | Walled in a dungeon. | 封入地窖的石糟内 |
[1:34:46] | Your only company will be your screams. | 随你怎么喊叫 |
[1:34:50] | Perhaps it will take centuries. | 可能会延续几世纪 |
[1:34:54] | Take them! | 带他们走 |
[1:36:10] | Pleasant dreams. | 祝你有美梦 |
[1:36:14] | No! No! | 不!不! |
[1:36:17] | Help! | 救命! |
[1:36:54] | Wake up! | 快醒来! |
[1:38:03] | Where’s Claudia? | 克劳蒂亚呢 |
[1:38:05] | Claudia. I cannot help her. | 我救不了她 |
[1:38:08] | – Where’s Claudia?- I can’t save her! | 克劳蒂亚人呢?我救不了她 |
[1:38:13] | I will only risk losing you! | 我若救她就救不了你 |
[1:38:16] | Don’t! | 来 路易! |
[1:40:06] | Come, Louis. | 别在这 |
[1:40:19] | So a vampire can cry? | 吸血鬼也会哭? |
[1:40:23] | Once… | 一次… |
[1:40:25] | …maybe twice, in eternity. | 或两次 在一生中 |
[1:40:29] | And maybe it was to quench tears forever that I took revenge. | 只有报仇才能抑止我的泪水 |
[1:41:29] | Stop him! It’s burning! | 制止他 失火了 |
[1:41:32] | Get him! Stop him! | 快抓他!制止他 |
[1:43:39] | You didn’t even warn them, did you? | 你根本没警告他们 |
[1:43:43] | No. | 没有 |
[1:43:47] | And you knew what I would do. | 你知道我会报仇 |
[1:43:50] | I knew. | 我知道 |
[1:43:52] | I rescued you, didn’t I? | 我不是救了你吗? |
[1:43:54] | From the terrible dawn. | 那恐怖的日出一到 |
[1:44:00] | You were their leader.They trusted you. | 你是他们的头领 他们信任你 |
[1:44:05] | You made me see their failings, Louis. | 不 你让我看清他们的弱点 |
[1:44:09] | They were… | 他们的命运 |
[1:44:11] | …doomed, stuck in their decadent time. | 毁在他们颓废的时光里 |
[1:44:15] | They had forgotten the first lesson… | 他们忘了所学的第一课 |
[1:44:18] | …that we must be powerful… | 我们必须要有力量 |
[1:44:20] | …beautiful… | 要美丽 |
[1:44:21] | …and without regret. | 而且无悔 |
[1:44:24] | You can teach me this? | 你可以教我这一课 |
[1:44:27] | To be without regret? | 教我不要有所遗憾 |
[1:44:31] | Then what a pair we could make. | 我们会成为多完美的一对 |
[1:44:36] | But what if it’s a lesson I don’t care to learn? | 但若这是我最不想学的呢? |
[1:44:41] | What? | 什么? |
[1:44:43] | What if all I have is my suffering? | 若我只想受苦呢? |
[1:44:45] | My regret? | 我的遗憾? |
[1:44:49] | Don’t you want to lose it? | 你不想遗忘吗? |
[1:44:51] | So you can have that too? | 你也可以? |
[1:44:54] | The heart that mourns her… | 我哀悼她的心 |
[1:44:56] | …whom you burnt to a cinder? | 你将之燃为灰烬 |
[1:44:59] | I swear I didn’t… | 我发誓我没有 |
[1:45:01] | But I know you did. | 但我知道你有 |
[1:45:03] | I know… | 我知道 |
[1:45:06] | …you…regret nothing. | 你不会对任何事遗憾 |
[1:45:11] | You feel…nothing. | 你没有感觉 |
[1:45:17] | If that’s all I have left to learn… | 若我只需要学这 |
[1:45:21] | …I can do that on my own. | 我自己可以学 |
[1:45:33] | I will die. | 没你我会死 |
[1:45:36] | You are dead. | 不 你老早死了 |
[1:45:38] | And you want me to quicken you once more. | 你要我使你复活 |
[1:45:42] | And as much as your invitation might appeal to me… | 不论你多盛情邀约 |
[1:45:47] | …I must regretfully… | 我必须很遗憾的拒绝掉 |
[1:46:03] | For years I wandered: | 我多年来游荡 |
[1:46:05] | Italy, Greece… | 意大利、希腊 |
[1:46:08] | …all the ancient lands. | 所有古老的土地 |
[1:46:10] | But the world was a tomb to me… | 但世界对我而言如墓地 |
[1:46:13] | …a graveyard full of broken statues. | 一个四处是破碎雕像的墓场 |
[1:46:16] | And each of those statues resembled her face. | 每个雕像都像她的脸 |
[1:46:26] | Then, out of curiosity… | 然后 因为好奇、无奈或某些理由 |
[1:46:30] | …I left the Old World… | 我离开旧世界回到美国 |
[1:46:37] | And there a mechanical wonder allowed me to see the sunrise… | 机械的神奇让我再次见到日出 |
[1:46:46] | And what sunrises! | 好一个日出 |
[1:46:49] | Seen as the human eye could never see them. | 用凡人所不能体会的心情来看 |
[1:46:53] | Silver at first… | 开始是银白色的 |
[1:46:56] | …then, as the years progressed,in tones of purple… | 随着出品年份转紫变红 |
[1:47:00] | …and my long-lost blue. | 还有我失去许久的蓝色 |
[1:47:07] | In the spring of 1988, I returned to New Orleans. | 1 988年春天我回到纽奥良 |
[1:47:11] | And as soon as I smelled the air, I knew I was home. | 一闻到那空气我知道我回家了 |
[1:47:16] | It was rich… | 好丰富 |
[1:47:18] | …almost sweet… | 好甜美 |
[1:47:19] | …like the fragrance of jasmine and roses around our old courtyard. | 像乡村的茉莉、玫瑰花香 |
[1:47:25] | I walked the streets savoring that long-lost perfume. | 我在街上循着这香味 |
[1:47:35] | And then on Prytania Street… | 到了派坦尼亚街 |
[1:47:37] | …only blocks from the Lafayette cemetery… | 离拉法叶墓园只有几条街 |
[1:47:40] | …I caught the scent of death. | 我嗅到死亡的气息 |
[1:47:43] | And it wasn’t coming from the graves. | 这不是从坟墓中传出的 |
[1:47:47] | The scent grew stronger as I walked. | 我愈走近气味愈重 |
[1:47:50] | Old death. | 老旧的死亡气味 |
[1:47:52] | A scent too faint for mortals to detect. | 不是发自常人 |
[1:49:27] | I’m so glad you are here! | 很高兴你来了 |
[1:49:30] | I’ve dreamed… | 我已经等了许久 |
[1:49:35] | She never should have been one of… | 她不该变成吸血鬼的 |
[1:49:40] | That’s all past, Lestat. | 那一切都过去了 勒士达 |
[1:49:47] | Past. | 过去了 |
[1:50:12] | Still beautiful, Louis. | 还是很美 |
[1:50:16] | You always were the strong one. | 你永远是强者 |
[1:50:23] | Don’t be frightened. | 别害怕 |
[1:50:29] | I mean you no harm. | 我不会伤你 |
[1:50:34] | You’ve come home to me then? | 你回来找我? |
[1:50:41] | You remember how I was? | 你记得我的样子? |
[1:50:45] | The vampire…that I was? | 我吸血鬼的模样? |
[1:50:50] | Yes, I remember. | 我记得 |
[1:50:58] | No one…could refuse me… | 没人能拒绝我 |
[1:51:03] | …not even you. | 连你都不能 路易 |
[1:51:06] | I tried. | 我试过 |
[1:51:08] | Yes, you tried. | 对 你试过 |
[1:51:11] | And the more you tried… | 你越是抗拒 |
[1:51:17] | …the more I wanted you. | 我愈想要你 |
[1:51:29] | I can’t bear it. | 我不能忍受这光 |
[1:51:33] | Such lights… | 这种光… |
[1:51:37] | …and that noise! | 这噪音 |
[1:51:40] | They make the night brighter than the day. | 他们使夜晚变得比白昼还亮 |
[1:51:51] | It’s false light. | 是假的光 |
[1:51:53] | It can’t harm you. | 不会伤你的 |
[1:52:07] | If you stay with me, Louis… | 你若陪我 路易 |
[1:52:10] | …I could venture out again. | 我可以再出击 |
[1:52:15] | Become the old Lestat. | 变回从前的勒士达 |
[1:52:19] | I must leave now. | 我要走了 |
[1:52:49] | Whatever happened to Lestat, I do not know. | 勒士达的遭遇为何 我不清楚 |
[1:52:53] | I go on…night after night. | 我夜夜出现 |
[1:52:56] | I feed on those who cross my path. | 吸食我所遇到的人 |
[1:53:02] | But all my passion went with her golden hair. | 但我热情都已随她的金发消逝 |
[1:53:08] | I’m a spirit of preternatural flesh. | 只剩下一具躯壳 |
[1:53:12] | Detached. | 孤立 |
[1:53:15] | Unchangeable. | 不变 |
[1:53:19] | Empty. | 空虚的 |
[1:53:21] | Empty? | 空虚? |
[1:53:23] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[1:53:26] | No, it can’t end like that. | 不能这样收尾 |
[1:53:30] | But it has. | 但就是这样 |
[1:53:32] | There’s no more to tell. | 没什么能再说的了 |
[1:53:34] | There must be more to tell. You don’t understand yourself. You’re not empty. | 一定还有 你不懂你自己 你不空虚 |
[1:53:40] | What I wouldn’t give to be like you, to have your power… | 我愿付出一切换取你的魔力 |
[1:53:43] | …to see the things you have seen. | 去见识你所接触的 |
[1:53:46] | You weren’t listening. | 你没专心听 |
[1:53:47] | I have been listening.Your story is incredible. | 我有听 你的故事太神奇了 |
[1:53:50] | – It’s amazing.- Do what you want with it. | 随你怎么发表 尽力而为 |
[1:53:55] | There’s only one way I’ll truly learn and you know it. | 我只学到一件事 你知道的 |
[1:53:59] | You brought me here for a reason. | 你带我来此只有一个目的 |
[1:54:02] | Didn’t you? | 不是吗? |
[1:54:03] | What reason would that be? | 什么目的? |
[1:54:05] | You want a companion. You want a link to the outside world. That’s me. | 你需要伴.你需要兴外界的连击 就是我 |
[1:54:09] | Take me. That’s what I want. | 吸我吧 我也想要 |
[1:54:11] | – I refuse to let it end like this.- God, I’ve failed again. | 我拒绝如此结束.上帝 我又失败了 |
[1:54:15] | You haven’t failed.God has nothing to do with it. | 你没失败.上帝兴此事无关 |
[1:54:21] | Like this? | 愿意吗? |
[1:54:24] | Do you like being food for the immortals? | 愿意作吸血鬼的食物吗? |
[1:54:27] | Do you like dying? | 你想死吗? |
[1:55:37] | 1791 was the year it happened. | 事情发生是在1 791年 |
[1:55:40] | I was 24. Younger than you are now. | 我二十四岁 比你现在年轻 |
[1:55:44] | But times were different then.I was a man at that age. | 但时代不同 我已是大人了 |
[1:55:47] | The master of a large plantation,just south of New Orleans. | 在纽奥良南部拥有间大农庄 |
[1:55:52] | I had lost my wife in childbirth. | 我妻子因难产而死 |
[1:55:55] | Someone change my shorts. | 我吓的几乎尿裤子 |
[1:55:57] | She and the infant had been buried less than half a year. | 她兴婴儿下葬不过半年 |
[1:56:00] | It’s good stuff. | 真是好题材 |
[1:56:02] | Good stuff. | 好题材 |
[1:56:07] | I assume I need no introduction. | 我想我不需要介绍了吧 |
[1:56:24] | I feel better already. | 我觉得好多了 |
[1:56:31] | Most of all, I longed for death. | 最重要的 我渴望死亡 |
[1:56:39] | Still whining. | 路易 路易 仍在哀号 |
[1:56:47] | Heard enough? | 听到了吗? |
[1:56:49] | I had to listen to that for centuries. | 我听几世纪了 |
[1:56:54] | Don’t be afraid. | 别怕 |
[1:56:58] | I’m going to give you the choice… | 我要给你一个抉择 |
[1:57:01] | …I never had. | 是我从未有的抉择 |