英文名称:angel-a
年代:2005
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | My name is Andre. Andre Moussa. | 我叫安德烈 安德烈·慕沙 |
[00:47] | 28 years old. Single. U.S. Citizen. | 28岁 单身 美国公民 |
[00:50] | Paris is a wonderful city, although I don’t really have the time to enjoy it. Too much work… | 巴黎是个美妙的城市 虽然我没时间享受 太多工作了 |
[00:55] | I also do business in Argentina, Chile… a bit in China. | 我在阿根廷 智利…还有中国都有生意 |
[00:59] | Almost nothing in the U.S., actually. Just my penthouse in N.Y.C., right above Central Park. | 美国几乎没有 只有在纽约中央公园的一户顶楼公寓 |
[01:04] | Let’s focus on Paris… I’ve made many friends here. | 回到重点 巴黎…在这里我交了许多朋友 |
[01:07] | I used to think the French would be angry about the Iraq war, | 我以为法国人反对伊拉克战争 |
[01:09] | and this silly disagreement between our countries. | 这跟我国不同 |
[01:12] | But it’s not the case. | 但这不是事实 |
[01:14] | Maybe it’s thanks to my behaviour. I’m nice, generous… | 或许要感谢我的行为 我的大方与慷慨 |
[01:18] | I’m not too bad in bed. Things are going well for me. | 我床上功夫也行 事情都很顺利 |
[01:22] | I think I can tell sincerely that I am a nice guy. | 我认为我是个好家伙 |
[01:26] | Here you go. That’s all I can tell you about me. Who I would like to be… would dream to be. | 好了 关于我就是如此 我想成为什么 梦想成为什么 |
[01:33] | Because I’m lying. | 因为我说谎 |
[01:35] | To myself. | 骗我自己 |
[01:36] | To everyone. | 骗每个人 |
[01:38] | All day. | 骗整天 |
[01:43] | You really are an American piece of crap. Do you believe we’re going to believe that story? | 你真是美国人的烂货 你以为我们会相信那个故事? |
[01:46] | I’m not American. I told you… I won my green card at the lottery. | 我不是美国人 我说过…我是抽签抽中绿卡 |
[01:50] | They do that every year. I’m from Morocco. | 每年都有 我来自摩洛哥 |
[01:52] | I don’t like Arabs either! | 我也不像阿拉伯人! |
[01:56] | Stop punching, damnit! | 别再推挤 该死的! |
[01:58] | It’s a misunderstanding. I didn’t have the time to explain. | 那是误会 我没有时间解释 |
[02:01] | Okay. You have 10 seconds. | 好 你有10秒钟 |
[02:14] | Here you go. | 开始 |
[02:15] | If it wasn’t for that, I would have repaid you a long time ago. | 若不是那些事情 我早就还你钱了 |
[02:17] | And you don’t have a credit card? | 你没有信用卡吗? |
[02:19] | If I had a card, I would have gotten cash anywhere. | 有信用卡到哪我都可以取得现金 |
[02:20] | There’s one of those banks with the squirrel, right here. | 这有一家以松鼠为标记的银行 |
[02:22] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[02:23] | Shut your mouth! When you open it, it pisses me off even more. | 闭上嘴! 你一开口 就让我更生气 |
[02:26] | No, you haven’t understood. | 不 你不了解 |
[02:27] | Don’t even say ‘okay’. Shut your mouth 100%. | 说”好”也不行 百分百闭上嘴 |
[02:31] | You understand ‘100% ‘? | 你了解”百分百”吗? |
[02:32] | Don’t say a single word. Breathe. That’s all. | 一个字也别说 光呼吸就好 |
[02:41] | Here you go. Good. | 对 这样很好 |
[02:45] | That must be tough. | 那一定很难受 |
[02:47] | For a fucking American like you… Shutting up. | 像你这样的美国人…闭嘴 |
[02:51] | You who always want to teach lessons to the world. | 你们老是要教训世界上其他人 |
[02:54] | No comment. Just shut up. And quietly listen to what I have to say. | 没意见 闭嘴 安静的听我说 |
[02:59] | Mamou… Do you remember Monsieur Mamou? | 毛姆…你记得 毛姆先生吗? |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1248个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:207个,六级词汇:106个,GRE词汇:88个,托福词汇:135个,考研词汇:219个,专四词汇:183个,专八词汇:30个, 所有生词标注共:379个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:07] | You owe money to Monsieur Mamou. | 你欠毛姆先生钱 |
[03:10] | 40,000 Euros! Not shitty Dollars… Euros! | 40000欧元! 不是美元…是欧元! |
[03:15] | And if you haven’t returned them by tonight. I will find you, and break your fingers. | 你今晚以前不还的话 我会找到你 打断你的手指 |
[03:19] | And if it’s not enough, I’ll break your arms. | 还不够 我会打断你手臂 |
[03:22] | And your legs. | 你的双腿 |
[03:23] | And your head. | 你的头 |
[03:27] | I know that song… I like it. | 我知道那首歌…我喜欢 |
[03:28] | You have until tonight. And tonight ends at midnight. | 你只有今晚 今晚到午夜以前 |
[03:32] | After that, it’s tomorrow. And tomorrow, you’ll be dead! | 之后 就是明天 而明天就是你的死期! |
[03:38] | See you later. | 再见 |
[03:46] | Suddenly, two things had become very clear to me. | 忽然地 我想到两件事情 |
[03:49] | I really had to do something. And I definitely hated Paris. | 我必须作些事情 还有我恨死了巴黎 |
[03:54] | Monsieur Frank! | 法兰克先生! |
[03:58] | Please… Monsieur Frank. | 拜托…法兰克先生 |
[04:13] | I don’t really understand, Andre. | 我不太了解 安德烈 |
[04:14] | I welcome you in my home, as a friend. | 我对你那么好 当作是朋友 |
[04:15] | Introduce you to people. Lend you money when you’re in need. | 介绍你认识人 需要时借你钱 |
[04:20] | And what do I get in return? | 我得了什么回报? |
[04:21] | I can explain! | 听我解释! |
[04:22] | Not a word. Not a phonecall. | 一个字没交代 没电话 |
[04:23] | And now you make me climb the fucking Eiffel tower to find you… | 现在还要我爬上爱菲尔铁塔找你… |
[04:26] | Do you really think I have the time to be a tourist? | 你真以为我有时间观光吗? |
[04:28] | No, of course you’re not a tourist, Monsieur Frank. I can explain… please! | 当然你不是观光客 法兰克先生 听我解释…拜托! |
[04:33] | Go ahead, I’m listening. | 继续 我在听 |
[04:35] | Can you ask this gentleman to bring me back on the ground? It would me more convenient… | 你可以叫这先生放下我吗? 那样比较方便说… |
[04:38] | I hear you just fine from here. Hurry up, I’m running late. | 我在这里听你说不错 快 我没时间 |
[04:40] | I’ve lost my identification, my passport and all my credit cards. | 我遗失了身份证 护照及所有的信用卡 |
[04:42] | I went to the American Express offices. | 我去过美国运通办事处 |
[04:44] | Let go of him. | 放开他 |
[04:45] | No, Frank! Please! Don’t let go! | 不 法兰克! 拜托! 别放开! |
[04:49] | Monsieur Frank! Please! | 法兰克先生! 拜托! |
[04:54] | Something to add? | 还要说什么? |
[04:55] | Tonight. I’m paying tonight. | 今晚 我今晚还钱 |
[04:57] | On my mother’s head! I’m paying tonight. | 以我妈的性命保证! 我今晚还钱 |
[04:59] | Why should I care? I don’t know your mother. | 关我何事? 我不认识你妈 |
[05:00] | I’m paying everything tonight. On the whoever’s head you want. | 我今晚还所有钱 |
[05:02] | And how do you intend to do that? You’re broke, and indebted to everybody in Paris. | 你想怎么还? 你破产了 欠每个巴黎人钱 |
[05:05] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[05:07] | But I’m having a hard time thinking I’m my current position. | 但是 今天的情况 我也很难想像 |
[05:10] | You’re aware that I have men in every train station? | 你知道每个车站都有我的人吗 |
[05:12] | I know, Monsieur Frank. | 我知道 法兰克先生 |
[05:15] | So, don’t try to run. | 那就别想要逃跑 |
[05:16] | No. That would be a very bad idea. | 不 那不是好主意 |
[05:20] | I give you until midnight. | 我等你到午夜 |
[05:22] | Thank you, Monsieur Frank. | 感谢你 法兰克先生 |
[06:01] | You have no idea how glad I am to see you, Monsieur. | 你不知道我有多高兴见到你 先生 |
[06:03] | Good morning, sir. Can I see your papers, please? | 早安 先生 我可以看文件吗? |
[06:05] | No, but don’t worry, I’m American. | 不 但是别担心 我是美国人 |
[06:09] | Did you block your credit cards? | 你终止了你的信用卡? |
[06:11] | Yes. All of them. And now I can’t get cash anymore. | 是的 所有的 现在我拿不到现金 |
[06:13] | It makes things rather difficult. Life is so expensive in Paris… | 事情雪上加霜了 你知道巴黎物价高昂… |
[06:16] | I know… | 知道… |
[06:17] | But American Express can make you a new card in 24 hours, can’t they? | 但美国运通可在24小时发新卡 对吗? |
[06:20] | Yes, but for that I need to prove my identity. | 是 但是我得证明我的身份 |
[06:22] | And since I don’t have my papers anymore, I can’t prove my identity. | 但是我的文件都丢了 我无法证明我的身份 |
[06:25] | Ah, yes… It’s a vicious circle. | 啊 那真是恶性循环 |
[06:26] | On top of that, it’s Saturday. All my friends have either gone to the country or on holidays. | 还有 今天是周六 我的朋友不是出国就是去渡假 |
[06:30] | Baldwin alley, it’s in Manhattan? | 包德温街 在曼哈顿? |
[06:32] | No. Brooklyn. Number 720.5th floor. | 不 布鲁克林 720号5楼 |
[06:35] | You want the phone number? | 你要电话号码吗? |
[06:36] | No, it’s okay. I have it already. | 不用 我有了 |
[06:39] | Really? You have this kind of data in the computer? | 真的? 你的电脑也有这种资料? |
[06:42] | Yes. I also have your three condemnations. | 是 我也有你的三次前科纪录 |
[06:45] | Really? | 真的? |
[06:47] | Then it must have told you that it’s ancient history. I was young… | 那一定是历史 那时我年轻嘛 |
[06:51] | The last one was three months ago. | 最后一笔是三个月前 |
[06:52] | Ah… You have this one too? | 啊…你连这都有? |
[06:58] | That computer is powerful. | 电脑很厉害 |
[07:01] | Did it tell you it was a misunderstanding? | 那有说明那是误会吗? |
[07:03] | In the report, they call it a con job. | 报告里提到是诈骗案 |
[07:05] | And you almost got three months for it. | 你几乎被判刑三个月 |
[07:07] | Yes. It’s true. | 没错 |
[07:08] | And I intend to appeal when I return. | 所以我一回来就上诉 |
[07:11] | Monsieur Moussa, there is not much we can do for you. | 慕沙先生 我们能为你做的事情不多 |
[07:13] | I suggest you go to the nearest police station. And declare the theft. | 我建议你到最近的警局挂失 |
[07:16] | They will give you temporary papers. | 他们会给你临时文件 |
[07:23] | Listen, sir… | 听着 先生… |
[07:25] | I am an American citizen. | 我是美国公民 |
[07:26] | I have rights. Written in a constitution. | 我有宪法赋予的权利 |
[07:27] | For which my great-grandparents have fought their entire lives. | 我曾祖父奋斗而来的宪法 |
[07:32] | I think I deserve my country’s support. | 我认为我的国家支持我是应该的 |
[07:34] | Especially in such a desperate situation. | 特别是在这种情形之下 |
[07:35] | Monsieur Moussa, your grandparents lived in Algery. | 慕沙先生 你的曾祖父住在阿尔及利亚 |
[07:37] | So, maybe they fought for independance… | 或许他为独立而战… |
[07:39] | But certainly not the U.S. Independance. | 但不是为美国独立而战 |
[07:40] | Keep in mind that the green card you won at the lottery requires that you obey some rules. | 记得你抽签抽到的绿卡 要求你遵守一些规矩 |
[07:44] | Rules written at the back of the document that you obviously did not bother reading. | 这些规定写在文件背面 你显然没看 |
[07:48] | It is clearly written that | 上面清楚写着 |
[07:49] | the American administration can cancel your visa in case of severe or repeated offense. | 若是你反复违法 美国政府可以取消你的绿卡 |
[07:54] | And in your case, you ostensibly combine both criteria. | 在你的情况是 你两者都违反 |
[07:57] | Now, let me give you a more personal piece of advice. | 现在 我给你个人的忠告 |
[08:00] | I think that the only person that can do anything for you is… yourself. | 我想 能帮你的人只有…你自己 |
[08:04] | Please exit the building quietly. Or I am going to call the marines in charge of security. | 请安静离开 否则我会请警卫来 |
[09:01] | Hey, Andre! Andre! | 嗨 安德烈! 安德烈! |
[09:04] | You’ve got my money, Andre? | 我的钱呢 安德烈? |
[09:06] | Hey, Andre, come here! You fucker! | 嗨 安德烈 过来! 你他妈的! |
[09:40] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[09:41] | What are you here for? | 你来这里做什么? |
[09:43] | Well, err… I was thinking that… err… | 嗯 我想…嗯… |
[09:47] | I was intending to… | 我想要… |
[09:58] | I can’t take it anymore. | 我在也忍受不了了 |
[10:00] | I’m at the end of the rope. | 我已走在绳索末端 |
[10:03] | What’s wrong, little fellow? | 怎么了 小家伙? |
[10:06] | I fucked up. I have borrowed lots of money. | 我搞砸一切 我借了大笔的钱 |
[10:10] | And my calculations were slightly wrong. | 我的会计呢又出了小差错 |
[10:13] | Now I can’t return anything to these guys. | 现在我无法将钱还给那些家伙 |
[10:15] | And if I don’t do it they’re going to shoot me. | 要是我还不出钱 他们会杀了我 |
[10:19] | And you want to report them? | 你要报案吗? |
[10:22] | Nah… reporting them… If I do that they’re going to shoot me even more. | 不…报案…那我就会更快死 |
[10:28] | What can I do for you, then? | 那我能帮你什么? |
[10:34] | I was thinking that… you… | 我想…你… |
[10:40] | Maybe you could put me in jail for a few days… Until I figure things out. | 或许你可以关我进去几天 直到我想出办法 |
[10:44] | That’s a joke for TV? Is that it? | 这是电视整人秀吗? 是吗? |
[10:50] | No, it’s not for TV. | 不 不是 |
[10:53] | Can’t you see I’m about to crack? And you tell me about TV jokes! | 你看不出来我快崩溃了吗? 还说我是电视整人秀! |
[10:56] | I’m asking you to throw me in jail! | 我要你把我关进坚牢里! |
[10:57] | An Arab without any ID papers. That shouldn’t be a problem! | 一个阿拉伯裔没有身份文件 没啥大问题啊! |
[11:01] | What ‘uh… ‘? | 什么…? |
[11:07] | You bastards! | 混帐! |
[11:11] | Cowards! | 懦夫! |
[11:14] | What kind of police is that? | 你是什么警察? |
[11:45] | You only start reacting now, uh? | 你现在才要反应吗? |
[11:48] | Well… it’s too late! | 嗯…太晚了! |
[11:51] | I’m going to kill myself! | 我要自杀! |
[11:54] | And it’s your fault. | 都是你的错 |
[12:10] | Nobody cares about me, is that it? | 没人关心我 对吗? |
[12:18] | I’m going to do it. | 我就自己作 |
[12:23] | Is that what you want? | 那就是你要的吗? |
[12:26] | Why are you giving up on me? | 你为何要放弃我? |
[12:33] | Why don’t you ever answer my questions? | 为何不回答我的问题? |
[12:46] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做啥? |
[12:49] | Well… the same as you. | 跟你一样 |
[12:52] | Meaning? | 什么意思? |
[13:07] | Don’t worry! | 别担心! |
[13:10] | I’m coming. I’m here. | 我来了 我在这 |
[13:12] | Don’t worry. I’m here. | 别担心 我在这 |
[13:30] | What the hell was that all about? | 这是怎么回事? |
[13:34] | I can’t even kill myself in peace. Even there, someone has to annoy me. | 我连自杀都不得平静 还有人要干扰我 |
[13:38] | Don’t I deserve a minute alone? So that I can leave with dignity? | 我不能独处一下下吗? 我不能有尊严的死吗? |
[13:41] | You… what did you come here for? It’s Sunday morning! | 你…你来这里做什么? 现在是周日早晨! |
[13:43] | Couldn’t you stay in bed, like everybody? | 你不去睡觉干什么? |
[13:45] | I couldn’t sleep. | 睡不着 |
[13:46] | Then you should have chosen another bridge. We have plenty of them in this fucking city! | 那你也选别的桥啊 这烂城市有不少桥! |
[13:49] | Didn’t you see that one was occupied? | 你没看见那个桥客满了? |
[13:52] | We had the same idea. Isn’t that funny? | 我们有同样的念头 好不好玩? |
[13:54] | Funny, yeah… Hysterical. | 好玩 是呀 极可笑 |
[13:57] | Can you tell me why you want to jump off that bridge so badly? | 你可以告诉我为何要跳桥吗? |
[13:59] | Probably because I have the same problems as you. | 或许因为我跟你有同样的问题 |
[14:01] | I don’t think so… | 我不认为… |
[14:03] | Why? | 为什么? |
[14:05] | Because my problem is that I feel stupid, ugly, and totally useless. | 因为我觉得我的问题很蠢 丑陋又无用 |
[14:08] | And I don’t think you have this kind of problem. | 我不认为你有此问题 |
[14:10] | It’s exactly the same: I’m stupid and ugly | 我的一模一样 我既笨又丑 |
[14:14] | …on the inside. | …内心啦 |
[14:17] | At least you can hide it, with your looks. | 至少你可以隐藏 用你的容貌 |
[14:19] | I have nothing to hide. | 我没得隐藏 |
[14:22] | I can see that, yeah… | 看得出来 是呀 |
[14:25] | Can you tell me, why a girl like you can feel so bad? | 告诉我 像你这样的女孩 怎会伤心难过? |
[14:29] | You’re young. You’re beautiful. | 你又年轻 又美丽 |
[14:30] | The world could be at your feet. You could ask for anything. | 世界就在你脚下 你要什么都行 |
[14:34] | So? What do I want? | 我要什么? |
[14:35] | I don’t know. I’m not a psychic. | 我不知道 我不是灵媒 |
[14:39] | To be rich, I guess. Like everybody. | 我想 想要有钱吧 跟他人一样 |
[14:42] | To spend your money around the world. To be attractive… | 环游世界去花钱 打扮的漂亮 |
[14:45] | To buy dresses, furs… | 买衣服 皮草 |
[14:47] | That’s what makes women happy, if I understand correctly. | 我的了解没错的话 那会让女人欢心 |
[14:49] | And you? What would make you happy? | 你呢? 怎样你才会高兴? |
[14:51] | To be left alone, at peace… To breathe. Here’s what I need. | 单独一人 静静的呼吸 就是我要的 |
[14:54] | I need time to figure things out. Can’t you see what I look like? | 我需要时间思考那个 你看不出我的狼狈吗? |
[14:57] | What matters is on the inside, no on the outside. | 重要的是内在 不是外在 |
[15:00] | Easy for you… Don’t you see how good you look? | 说得可简单…你长得那么美? |
[15:03] | Women think they’re the ones to talk… Who would be dead if it wasn’t for me? | 女人总希望被人家谈论…要不是我谁早死了? |
[15:06] | And who would be dead if he didn’t have someone to save? | 要不是有人要救 谁早死了? |
[15:09] | Don’t you have a smoke? | 你有烟吗? |
[15:12] | Listen… I’m not in the mood for psychological games. Especially on a Sunday morning. | 听着…我不想玩心理测验游戏 尤其在周日早晨 |
[15:16] | Yeah, you’re right. What are we doing now? | 对 没错 我们现在在做啥? |
[15:26] | Why ‘what are we doing’? | 为何说”我们在做啥”? |
[15:27] | You saved my life. I suppose you intend to do something with it. | 你救了我命 我该做些事情回报 |
[15:31] | No. I didn’t think. I jumped by chance. | 不 不是 我刚好跳下 |
[15:35] | People should not be left to die. It’s not good. | 人不可以见死不救 |
[15:37] | I agree. So… what do we do now? | 我同意 那…我们现在做什么? |
[15:40] | Nothing! Just leave me alone. | 没事! 让我静一静 |
[15:42] | Damn, men… You really are all the same. | 妈的男人 你们真是都一样烂 |
[15:45] | You act without thinking, and then you throw us away. | 行动前不加思索 然后又抛下我们 |
[15:48] | That’s enough. I’m not in the mood for an argument either. | 够了 我没心情争辩 |
[15:51] | Bye. | 再见 |
[16:07] | What’s your first name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[16:10] | Angela. | 安琪拉 |
[16:11] | Listen, Angela. If I leave you like that, will you try it again? | 听着 安琪拉 若我走开 你会再试吗? |
[16:14] | Try what? | 试什么? |
[16:15] | Jumping off bridges, obviously! | 跳下桥去啊! |
[16:16] | It’s likely… | 可能 |
[16:18] | Can’t you try changing your mind? | 你不考虑改变主意吗? |
[16:19] | Why? | 为什么? |
[16:21] | What kind if question is that? | 那是什么问题? |
[16:25] | Because you… | 因为你 |
[16:27] | Because you’re beautiful. | 因为你很美丽 |
[16:29] | And losing a pretty girl like you would be a waste. | 豆蔻佳人怎能如此就死了 |
[16:32] | And also because I never did anything good in my life. | 更因为我一生中没做过好事 |
[16:34] | So, knowing that I saved someone, at least once… | 所以 我救了一命 至少做了一次… |
[16:36] | That could help me. | 那可帮了我 |
[16:38] | If you could do that for me, I would appreciate it. | 你那样对我 我很感激 |
[16:41] | I’ll see what I can do. | 看看我能做些什么 |
[16:43] | Thank you. | 感谢 |
[16:44] | Don’t mention it… | 没什么… |
[16:48] | Bye. | 再见 |
[16:51] | Good bye… | 再见… |
[16:59] | Why don’t you dedicate your life to a cause? | 为何不将你的生命奉献给理想呢? |
[17:00] | What cause? | 什么理想? |
[17:02] | I don’t know… Orphans in India? Kids with aids in Africa? | 我不知道 印度的孤儿? 帮助非洲难民? |
[17:05] | Why go so far? | 干么去那么远? |
[17:07] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[17:09] | Poverty is everywhere. | 到处都有贫穷 |
[17:12] | Why not help people in need, here in Paris? | 为何不帮当地的穷人 在巴黎的? |
[17:15] | People you could be a relief to. | 像你这样的人 也可以救济 |
[17:16] | People like you? | 像你这样的? |
[17:17] | Yes. Uh… no! | 事呀 喔 不! |
[17:20] | I’m fine. | 我还好 |
[17:21] | Yeah… You are SO fine. | 是呀 你很好 |
[17:22] | You merely tried jumping off a bridge. Five minutes ago. | 五分钟前你才想要自杀 |
[17:30] | If I gave you my life would you know what to do with it? | 若是我给你我的生命 你会了解要如何做吗? |
[17:38] | Give a carrot to a donkey, you’ll see if he knows what to do with it. | 给驴子一根萝卜 你就会知道它是否知道要做什么 |
[17:41] | Of course. Of course I’d know what to do with it. | 当然 当然 我知道要怎么做 |
[17:45] | Okay. Agreed. I am yours. | 好 同意 我是你的人 |
[17:53] | You gotta be kidding! | 别开玩笑! |
[17:54] | Not at all. What you said makes a lot of sense. | 没有 你说的很有道理 |
[17:57] | You’re right: You are a good cause. | 你是对的 你是个好的救济对象 |
[18:00] | I am yours. | 我是你的 |
[18:03] | You’re making fun of me. | 你别开玩笑了 |
[18:04] | Not at all. Can we start by buying some smokes? | 没有 我们可以从买香烟开始吗? |
[18:09] | You mean you’re going to stay next to me? | 你说你将在我身边? |
[18:12] | Yeah. I will do whatever you ask. Without arguing. | 是呀 我照你的吩咐做 完全顺从 |
[18:17] | You really are making fun of me. | 你真的在开我玩笑 |
[18:19] | No. Try me. | 不 试试看 |
[18:21] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[18:32] | Again? | 在一次? |
[18:33] | No, that’s good enough. I believe you. | 不 够了 我相信你 |
[18:37] | So, are we going to get smokes? | 那我们可以去买香烟了吗? |
[18:41] | First, we need to dry ourselves. | 首先 我们得吹干身体 |
[18:43] | Cool! | 没问题! |
[19:00] | All done. Now, give me your panties. | 好了 现在 给我你的裤子 |
[19:05] | Come one… don’t be shy. I have just dried mine. | 快…别害羞…我的也才弄干 |
[19:08] | I can tell you, it feels better now. Much warmer. | 真的 现在温暖多了 |
[19:10] | I just told you: I’m fine. | 我说过了 我很好 |
[19:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:17] | You know… it’s the ladie’s room here. | 你知道…这是女厕 |
[19:19] | Yeah? | 是呀? |
[19:20] | Yes, so can you tell this man to go wash somewhere else? | 那你可以告诉那男人到别处去洗吗? |
[19:23] | Who? | 谁? |
[19:24] | Here! The man in that stall. To whom you have handed a pair or pants. | 这里! 那个男的呀 你递给他裤子 |
[19:27] | Don’t judge a book by its cover: It’s a woman. | 别光看外表 他是女人 |
[19:32] | Yeah? With that kind of voice? | 是吗? 声音怎会这样? |
[19:33] | It’s a women on the inside. The outside doesn’t matter. | 内在是女人 外在不打紧 |
[19:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[19:42] | Nothing, just chatting between women. | 没事 女人的悄悄话 |
[19:45] | So? What are we doing now? | 现在要做什么? |
[19:47] | Now, back to the business! | 现在 言归正传! |
[19:50] | Good! Can we get some food on the way? | 很好! 我们路上可以吃点东西吗? |
[19:52] | I could die for some breakfast. | 我想吃早餐想死了 |
[19:54] | Avoid mentioning ‘dying’. Lately, I… | 尽量不要用”死”这个字 |
[19:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:11] | I’m sorry… Can you move away from me? I’m not used to that. | 抱歉…你能离开一点吗? 我还不习惯 |
[20:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:14] | And can you stop replying ‘okay’, whenever I ask you something? | 你可以别再说”好” 可以吗? |
[20:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:27] | You want a half? | 你要一半吗? |
[20:29] | No, thanks. I’m not hungry. | 不 感谢 我不饿 |
[20:30] | Eat. You need strength, if you want to leave. | 吃 要离开你需要力量 |
[20:33] | Look, this one is going to the South! | 看 这是往南部的列车! |
[20:36] | I love the South! | 我爱南部! |
[20:37] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[20:39] | Really. At one point I was dreaming of living over there. But I… | 真的 有一度我真想要住南部 但… |
[20:41] | Why didn’t you move? | 你何不搬家? |
[20:44] | Someday, maybe. | 有天 或许吧 |
[20:45] | Why not today? | 何不今天动身? |
[20:48] | No. Today is not a good idea. | 不 今天不是好主意 |
[20:49] | It is! Let’s take the train right now. And go to the beach. | 是的! 我们现在现在就去搭车 去海边 |
[20:52] | Together. | 一起 |
[20:57] | You know that song? | 你知道那首歌? |
[20:58] | Entirely. | 当然 |
[20:59] | So? Are we going? | 我们要去吗? |
[21:00] | Where? | 哪里? |
[21:01] | To the South! | 南部! |
[21:02] | But… we can’t go to the South simply because you want to. | 但…我们不能只因为你想去就去 |
[21:07] | Anyway, I have some issues to take care of. | 还有 我还有点事情要处理 |
[21:09] | Issues? Can I help you? | 事情? 我可帮忙吗? |
[21:14] | Yeah… maybe. | 是呀…或许 |
[21:15] | Awesome! What should I do? | 太好了! 我该怎么做? |
[21:17] | Nothing. Just stay next to me. | 没事 救待我身边 |
[21:20] | That will be enough? | 那够吗? |
[21:21] | Yeah. That way they’re going to believe that… | 是呀 那样 他们会以为… |
[21:25] | That we… That we’re together. | 我们…我们在一起 |
[21:29] | And that’s going to impress them. | 他们会记忆深刻 |
[21:31] | They are going to start respecting me. See what I mean? | 就会尊重我 懂吗? |
[21:34] | Not at all. | 不懂 |
[21:35] | That’s normal. | 那很正常 |
[21:39] | First, Monsieur Frank, I thank you for seeing us. I know you have better things to do… | 首先 法兰克先生 谢谢你见我们 我知道你百忙中抽空… |
[21:41] | Cut the crap! | 别湖说了! |
[21:42] | Right. | 好 |
[21:43] | Listen. I know I owe you money. | 听着 我知道我欠你钱 |
[21:46] | For you, it’s not much. But for me, it’s an extraordinary amount. | 对你肯定不算什么 对我就是天文数字 |
[21:49] | I am waiting for some cash sometime soon, from my Argentina businesses, but… | 我的现金很快会从阿根廷的公司进来 但… |
[21:52] | What kind of businesses? | 什么事业公司? |
[21:53] | Uh… olive oil. | 嗯…橄榄油 |
[21:55] | Olive oil? | 橄榄油? |
[21:56] | It’s winter over there. No olive oil before five months. | 现在那边是冬天 五月前不会有橄榄油 |
[21:59] | That’s what you call ‘sometime soon’? | 所以你说”很快”? |
[22:00] | True. But I’m relying on stocks from… this month. | 没错 但我这个月原本还指望存货 |
[22:03] | But everything was stolen. | 但是我的东西都被偷了 |
[22:05] | People are starving so badly, over there. | 那边的人们饥荒严重 |
[22:08] | On the other hand, stealing olive oil… it’s ridiculous. | 另一方面 偷橄榄油…太可笑了吧 |
[22:15] | Who’s that girl? | 那女还是谁? |
[22:16] | Who? | 谁? |
[22:20] | Her? | 她? |
[22:21] | She’s my associate. Speaking of which, Frankie, I got to tell you… | 他是我助理 还有法兰克 我必须告诉你… |
[22:24] | Frankie? | 法兰克? |
[22:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:25] | Watch it… | 小心… |
[22:27] | I was thinking: You can’t pay Frank back. No need to hide it. You can’t… | 我想 你无法还法兰克钱 别隐瞒了 你还不了… |
[22:30] | At least, offer him a share of the pie. I swear, Frank. It’s a golden opportunity. | 至少 提供一块派给它 我发誓 法兰克 这是大好机会 |
[22:35] | Whatever you’re offering, I’m not interested. | 不管你提什么条件 我没有兴趣 |
[22:41] | Why? We used to have good deals. | 为什么? 我们过去一直合作愉快 |
[22:43] | You’re a loser, Andre. Whatever you try, fails. | 你是个输家 安德烈 做什么事业都失败 |
[22:45] | The few times when you made money that was just luck. | 少数几次有赚钱 那是运气 |
[22:48] | It’s a wonder you managed to stay in one piece. | 你还能在这里 算是很神奇了 |
[22:50] | Look at yourself. | 看看你自己 |
[22:51] | You look like a bum. You stink. | 你就像是流浪汉 你充满臭气 |
[22:53] | People wouldn’t even give you a penny. | 人们连一分钱都不想给你 |
[22:56] | I’m sorry, Frank. I didn’t have the time to shave. | 抱歉 法兰克 我没时间刮胡子 |
[22:59] | Yesterday, I spent my time struggling to find a solution. | 昨天 我都在想解决的办法 |
[23:02] | I swear, when you hit rock bottom… | 我发誓 当你跌至谷底… |
[23:03] | Cut the theatrics, Andre! | 别再用夸张的形容词 安德烈! |
[23:05] | It’s your fault, if you’re in that situation. | 你有今天 都是你自己的错 |
[23:12] | Well, then. I’m giving you six more hours to find my 30 grands. | 那好 我再给你六小时去筹三万元 |
[23:15] | If you fail, I’m sending two Yugos on your ass. Is that clear? | 要是没有 我会派两个南斯拉夫人 把你干掉 听懂吗? |
[23:17] | Two Yugos? | 南斯拉夫人? |
[23:19] | Or two Bosnians, if you want. | 或是波士尼亚人 你觉得好的话 |
[23:25] | I only have one condition… | 我只有一个条件… |
[23:31] | Don’t you have a little job? Even a shitty one. I can take it… | 你连个小差事都没有吗? 再卑贱的我都可以做… |
[23:35] | I think I know what he wants. | 我知道他要什么 |
[23:41] | Got a second, Monsieur Frank? | 稍等一下 法兰克先生 |
[23:45] | You were supposed to shut up during this meeting. Are you trying to screw things up, or what? | 你在这场会议中不该讲话 你想把事情搞砸吗? |
[23:47] | As if you needed me to screw up. You’re negotiating like a white chick. | 你想要我把事情搞砸吗? 你在这场谈判表现的太懦弱 |
[23:51] | Like a white chick? | 太懦弱? |
[23:53] | Why don’t you give him what he wants? Don’t beat around the bush. | 你何不给他他想要的? 别兜圈子了 |
[23:55] | Around the bush? | 兜圈子? |
[23:56] | Uh uh. | 啊 |
[23:58] | Listen, Angela. You shut up for a minute. Let me sort this business out. I’m back in a sec. | 听着安琪拉 你闭嘴一分钟 让我把生意讲完 我马上回来 |
[24:01] | What a ‘business’… | 什么 “生意”… |
[24:02] | Damn… shut up! You shut up. | 妈的…闭嘴! 你闭嘴 |
[24:11] | We were saying? | 我们讲到哪了? |
[24:13] | Monsieur Frank! | 法兰克先生! |
[24:17] | Monsieur Frank! | 法兰克先生! |
[24:22] | Why don’t you let your girlfriend talk? She seems smarter than you. | 你为何不让你女朋友讲话? 她好像比你聪明 |
[24:25] | Well, then… no problem. | 嗯 那…没问题 |
[24:26] | If you want to chat with her. Since we’re associates… | 若你要跟她谈 她因为是我合伙人… |
[24:30] | If you’re talking to me, it’s as if you were talking to her. | 跟我谈就像是跟她谈一样 |
[24:31] | There’s no… Angela, will you please discuss with my friend? | 不 安琪拉…你可以跟我朋友讨论吗? |
[24:34] | Where do you want to do it? | 你要在哪谈? |
[24:37] | I’ve got a small lounge, right upstairs. We won’t be disturbed. | 我楼上有个小房间 我们不会受干扰 |
[24:39] | Fine. | 好 |
[24:49] | You’re unbelievable, you… | 你真令人难以置信 你… |
[24:58] | Angela! Angela… That guy is a killer. He’s gonna mess with your head. | 安琪拉! 安琪拉…那家伙是杀手 他会迷昏你 |
[25:01] | Shhhh… Let me handle this. | 嘘…让我来处理 |
[25:03] | I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. | 我会提个它无法拒绝的条件 |
[25:07] | Be nice. | 要乖 |
[25:21] | Where have you been? I’ve been waiting for an hour! | 你去哪了? 我等了一个小时了! |
[25:22] | It didn’t take an hour. I stayed for five minutes. It all went very well. | 并没有花一小时 我只待了五 分钟 一切都很顺利 |
[25:25] | You don’t realize, poor girl. That guy is a killer! | 你不了解 可怜的女孩 那家伙是个杀手! |
[25:28] | He could as well have killed you. | 他可以杀了你 |
[25:30] | I guess I got lucky, then. Here… It’s for you. | 那我就是很幸运 这…给你 |
[25:34] | What is that? | 是什么? |
[25:35] | Paper. With pictures on it. | 文件 上面有照片 |
[25:37] | It is called ‘money’. | 叫做”钱” |
[25:40] | And my debts? | 我的债务呢? |
[25:41] | You don’t owe him anything anymore. He wiped your slate clean. | 你再也不欠他了 它一笔勾销了 |
[25:45] | You’re white as snow, now. You can breathe. | 你现在脸色苍白 你可以呼吸 |
[25:47] | And take the time you need to feel better again. | 慢慢的你会觉得好一点的 |
[25:50] | Angela. What have you done? Did you sell your mother, or what? | 安琪拉 你做了什么? 你是卖掉你妈妈还是什么的? |
[25:52] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[25:53] | Wait. Tell me. | 等等 告诉我 |
[25:54] | Ah. Why do you care? You had a problem… | 啊 你在乎什么? 你有问题… |
[25:57] | and it’s solved. Now, look ahead of you. | 现在解决了 现在 看你面前 |
[25:58] | Move forwards, now. | 往前 现在 |
[26:01] | Wait. I’m not moving anywhere. I don’t want any dirty money. | 等等 我不要往前移动 我不要任何脏钱 |
[26:05] | What do you mean by ‘dirty money’? | 你说”脏钱”是什么意思? |
[26:06] | If you did nasty stuff… then I don’t want it. | 若是你做了龌龊的事 那我就不要 |
[26:08] | When you take money from an ATM do you wonder where it comes from? | 你从提款机领钱时 你会在乎那怎么来的吗? |
[26:13] | It’s coming from the machine. And I’m fine with that. | 要是从提款机来的 我没意见 |
[26:15] | Well… today I am the ATM. | 好…那今天我就是提款机 |
[26:17] | BEEP Take your money. And stop bitching about it. | 拿你的钱 别再发牢骚了 |
[26:23] | Actually, it helps me a lot. | 真的 那帮了我大忙 |
[26:26] | How much is there? | 那有多少? |
[26:27] | Enough to repay the Spaniard. | 足够还给那西班牙人 |
[26:30] | That’s so great! | 真是太棒了! |
[26:35] | How do you know I owe money to the Spaniard? | 你怎知道我欠那西班牙人多少钱? |
[26:37] | Everybody knows about your debts, my poor Andre… | 大家都知道你的债务 可怜的安德烈… |
[26:39] | I don’t want it anymore! | 我在也不要了! |
[26:40] | Why don’t you? | 为何不要? |
[26:42] | Because I’m convinced you’ve done nasty things with Frank. | 因为我相信你跟法兰克做了龌龊的事 |
[26:44] | I’m not a pimp. You hear me? | 我不是拉皮条的 听到吗? |
[26:46] | Nonsense! | 胡说! |
[26:47] | Yes, sense! Give me that… | 不是胡说! 那个给我 |
[26:50] | Wait… Do you think I didn’t see you dancing in front of him? | 等等…你以为我没见到你在他面前跳舞吗? |
[26:52] | Dancing, me? | 跳舞 我? |
[26:53] | You kept showing him your panties. I saw it! | 你一直露出你的底裤给他看 我看到了! |
[26:55] | You have eyes behind your back? | 你的脸后面有长眼睛吗? |
[26:56] | I noticed he wasn’t focused on what I was saying. | 我知道他根本不注意我在说什么 |
[27:00] | What you were saying wasn’t really interesting… | 你当时说的不怎么有趣啊 |
[27:02] | I was talking business, okay? | 我是在谈生意 好吗? |
[27:04] | Business has its code, its own language. It’s mostly body language. | 生意有生意的调调 语言 大多是肢体语言 |
[27:07] | You got to look weak one moment, so as to catch your prey unaware! | 有时候你要看来脆弱 在你的猎物不注意时就抓住它! |
[27:10] | But you’re not fishing trout, Andre. | 但你不是在钓鳟鱼 安德烈 |
[27:12] | You’re dealing with a crook. Behaving like a grade school student… | 你在跟骗子坏蛋打交道 可却表现的像是小学生一样 |
[27:15] | At least I have some pride left. A few principles. | 至少我保有尊严 我的原则 |
[27:17] | Probably too much for you. | 也许也太多了吧 |
[27:18] | Then why didn’t use your principles? | 那为何不实行你的原则? |
[27:21] | Frank was like a marshmallow, today. | 法兰克今天就像是棉花糖一样 |
[27:23] | You could have asked for 10 grands. Easy… | 你原本可以要求一万元的 轻松的 |
[27:25] | Never. | 绝不 |
[27:27] | I considered it. | 我考虑过 |
[27:28] | You know… brains are large. You can use more than this tiny piece. | 你知道…你的脑袋很大 你还可以多用点 |
[27:31] | You are so wrong, poor girl. I’m using all of it. All! | 你大错特错 可怜的女孩 我用的很多 全都用! |
[27:34] | I think all the time. | 我永远都在思考 |
[27:36] | Right now, I’m thinking you should leave me alone. | 现在 我想你该让我静一静 |
[27:38] | But you’re thinking small. Paying small debts. | 但是你思考格局太小 还完一笔小债 |
[27:40] | Buying a small plane ticket. To quickly go to New York… | 买张小小机票 快快飞到纽约 |
[27:43] | So as to sell your Brooklyn apartment. | 你才能快点卖掉布鲁克林的公寓 |
[27:49] | How come you know about my Brooklyn penthouse? | 你怎知道我在布鲁克林的顶楼公寓? |
[27:51] | You call this hole a penthouse? | 你叫那东西顶楼公寓? |
[27:53] | It was cheap when I bought it, but since then the price must have increased… | 当时买的时候很便宜 但后来涨价 |
[27:55] | Who cares about your Brooklyn apartment? | 谁关心你在布鲁克林的公寓? |
[27:58] | It’s not the problem. Your problem is that all you want is to run away. | 那不是问题 你的问题是你只想逃避 |
[28:01] | All the time… Instead of taking a break. | 一直是…而不是喘息一下 |
[28:03] | Instead of breathing. | 而不是喘息 |
[28:06] | Letting oxygen climb up to your brain. Making it happy. | 让氧气充满你的脑子 让脑袋快乐一下 |
[28:10] | So that it helps you take the right decisions. | 那样你才会做出正确的决定 |
[28:13] | Now, breathe! | 现在 呼吸! |
[28:16] | Breathe… | 呼吸… |
[28:18] | Breathe! | 呼吸! |
[28:20] | Good… Look. Come here. | 很好…看 过来 |
[28:24] | Lift up your head. | 抬起头 |
[28:25] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[28:28] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[28:29] | There… look. | 那里 看 |
[28:30] | Breathe! | 呼吸! |
[28:31] | Look. There… | 看 那里… |
[28:35] | The clouds… | 白云… |
[28:38] | The birds… | 鸟儿… |
[28:40] | The city… | 城市… |
[28:42] | All around us. | 都在我们周围 |
[28:45] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[28:50] | Is it not the most beautiful city in the world? | 这是不是世上最美丽的城市? |
[28:55] | So, how should I have handled Frank? | 好 那我该如何对付法兰克? |
[29:00] | By telling him the truth. That’s all. | 告诉它实话 就这样 |
[29:04] | What truth? | 什么实话? |
[29:07] | The only one you don’t want to hear. | 你最不想听的那一件 |
[29:11] | The money I owe you is dirty. Coming mostly from sex and drugs. | 我欠你的钱是脏的 大多来自于性交易与毒品 |
[29:14] | I’ll never return it because I don’t want to be part of that shit. | 我不会还你 因为我不想牵涉其中 |
[29:17] | Anyway, I’ll never see your ugly face again. | 不管怎样我再也不要见到你那丑脸 |
[29:19] | I won’t lose any more time with scum like you. | 我再也不要浪费时间跟你这混帐耗 |
[29:21] | Bravo, Andre! | 好极了 安德烈! |
[29:24] | You really think I should have said that? | 你真的觉得我该那样说? |
[29:25] | Isn’t that what you were thinking? | 你不也那样想吗? |
[29:27] | We can’t always say what we think, Angela. | 我们不可能想什么就说什么 安琪拉 |
[29:29] | Why not? Maybe life would be better that way. | 为何不? 或许那样生命就会更美好 |
[29:31] | And we’d have the time to enjoy Paris. | 那样我们就有时间可以享受巴黎 |
[29:33] | Oh! Do you think we can ride the tourist boats? | 喔! 你要跟我去搭观光船吗? |
[29:36] | It’s not the right time to ride the damned tourist boats… | 现在不是搭什么观光船的好时机… |
[29:38] | Ah? And when is the right time? | 啊? 那好时机是何时? |
[29:40] | When you are free from stress. | 当你没有压力时 |
[29:41] | Right now, I’m not free from any stress at all. | 现在 我现在浑身都是压力 |
[29:44] | Come on, it’s only five minutes. | 来 只要五分钟 |
[29:46] | Stop that! | 停下来! |
[29:48] | I can’t swim, anyway… | 不管怎样 我不会游泳 |
[29:49] | Liar. You jumped off the bridge to save me. | 骗人 你跳下桥救我一命 |
[29:51] | It was different. I was not thinking. | 那不同 我当时连思考都没有 |
[29:52] | Now that I’m thinking, I remember I can’t swim. | 现在我有思考 我记得我不会游泳 |
[29:54] | Come on… please. To make me happy… | 来吧 拜托 让我快乐 |
[29:56] | No, no, no! Do not insist. | 不 不 不! 别坚持 |
[29:58] | When I say no, I mean it. | 当我说不 我是认真的 |
[30:04] | I’ve always dreamt of riding a tourist boat, like that, on the Seine. | 我一直梦想要搭观光船 在塞纳河上 |
[30:08] | It’s so romantic! | 好浪漫! |
[30:10] | I’m feeling sick… | 我想吐 |
[30:12] | I’m happy, Andre. | 我好快乐 安德烈 |
[30:13] | Right here, right now. | 这里 现在 |
[30:15] | At this precise instant… | 就在这里 |
[30:17] | you’re saving my life. | 你救我一命 |
[30:18] | Making my dreams come true. | 让我梦想成真 |
[30:20] | See? You can do good things. | 对吗? 你可以做好事 |
[30:22] | Yes, but it only works on you. | 是 但只是发生在你身上 |
[30:23] | We should come back at night too. It’s so pretty at night. | 我们也该在晚上来 晚上更美 |
[30:26] | No. This time, we won’t. | 不 这次我们不会 |
[30:27] | The boats are lit up with these spotlights. | 这船装饰着这些彩灯 |
[30:30] | And when you see them from above… | 当你从上面往下看 |
[30:31] | watching them winding upriver is so pretty. | 那会是多么的美丽 |
[30:33] | They look like small balls of light, gliding over the water. | 就像是小小的火球 在水面上缓缓流动 |
[30:35] | What do you mean, ‘from above’? | 你说 “从上面”是什么意思? |
[30:36] | Above! From the sky. | 上面啊! 从天上 |
[30:44] | Come on. Relax a little. | 来 放松点 |
[30:46] | You’re so tense… | 你太紧绷… |
[30:48] | It gives you all these small wrinkles. | 才会有这些小皱纹 |
[30:50] | Here. You look like a turtle. | 这里 你看来像只乌龟 |
[30:52] | It’s easy for you. You never had trouble with money… | 那对你说来简单 你从不缺钱 |
[30:54] | No, I never had any. | 不 我从没有 |
[30:56] | Any what? | 没有什么? |
[30:57] | Trouble or money? | 困难还是钱? |
[30:58] | Both. | 都是 |
[31:01] | Good for you, really… But I still have a problem with both. | 你真好 真的 但我两种都有问题 |
[31:04] | But you have money, now. You can pay what you owe. | 但你现在有钱了 你欠的钱都可还清 |
[31:07] | You seem to be misinformed. I owe much more than that to the Spaniard. | 你可能没弄清楚 我欠钱的人不只那西班牙人 |
[31:10] | No big deal. Let’s go get more dough. | 没啥大不了的 我们去拿更多钱 |
[31:12] | …get more dough… | …更多钱… |
[31:14] | You think it’s easy, getting more dough? | 你说的道很简单? |
[31:17] | I made 20,000 Euros in five minutes. | 我五分钟赚了 20000欧元 |
[31:20] | It’s not the same. Not at all. | 那不可相提并论 |
[31:21] | Yes it is! How much do you need to be happy? | 可以! 你需要多少才会快乐? |
[31:24] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[31:25] | Your debt… How much is it? | 你的债务 有多少? |
[31:28] | Total? | 总共? |
[31:29] | Yes. Not broken down. | 是的 没破产前 |
[31:30] | I have no idea. I swear… I don’t know. | 我不知道 弄不清楚 我发誓 我不知道 |
[31:33] | Thirty… Thirty five… | 三万…三万五… |
[31:36] | With interest that must be around 50,000. | 加上利息一定超过五万 |
[31:39] | I’m so screwed. | 我全搞砸了 |
[31:40] | 50 is no big deal. | 五万没什么 |
[31:42] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[31:44] | Where? | 去哪? |
[31:45] | Where there is music. | 有音乐的地方 |
[31:47] | What for? | 干什么? |
[31:48] | Because I like music when I’m working. | 因为我工作时喜欢有音乐 |
[32:01] | How’re you doing? | 你做什么工作? |
[32:02] | Fine. | 好 |
[32:03] | Say… would you like to screw in the bathroom? | 嘿…要到厕所来一下吗? |
[32:05] | Wow, you’re quite a straight chick… Can I know your name, first? | 哇 你这妞真直接 我可以先知道你的名字吗? |
[32:10] | You won’t need it. So? | 你不用知道 那? |
[32:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:13] | How much are you willing to pay? | 你愿意付多少? |
[32:16] | Ah… I see. Why should I pay? | 啊…懂了 为何我要付钱? |
[32:17] | What you don’t pay has no value. | 你不付钱那就别谈 |
[32:20] | It’s kind of true… | 那倒是 |
[32:22] | So? How much? | 那? 多少? |
[32:26] | -1,000! -And you get the full monty. | -1000! -绝对让你爽够 |
[32:30] | Okay. Deal. | 好 说定 |
[32:47] | Here you go: 1,000. | 给你 1000 |
[32:49] | What’s that? | 什么? |
[32:50] | The girl… the tall blonde. She told me to give it to you. | 那女孩…金发高挑女郎 她说把钱给你 |
[33:19] | Angela? | 安琪拉? |
[33:28] | Angela? | 安琪拉? |
[33:29] | What? | 什么? |
[33:34] | What’re you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[33:35] | Guess… | 猜猜看… |
[33:37] | Angela, you can’t be doing this. I don’t want… | 安琪拉 你不能这样做 我不要… |
[33:40] | I don’t want you to do this for me! | 我不要你为我这样做! |
[33:43] | I thought you needed money… | 我想你需要钱 |
[33:45] | Yes… Yes, I need it. But… | 是…没错 我需要钱 但… |
[33:47] | Listen, I still have some morality left. I don’t want you to be doing this for me. | 听着 我还有道德 我不要你为我这样做! |
[33:50] | No way… I thank you very much for it. | 不行…谢谢你为我这一切 |
[33:53] | I appreciate the gesture. But no. Really. | 我很感激 但是不是这样 真的 |
[33:56] | No way you’re doing this at all. | 你不能这样做 |
[33:57] | Come on. It’s all right. It’s nothing. | 好了 我没事 真的没事 |
[33:59] | Yes it’s something! What are you talking about? | 你有! 你在说什么? |
[34:01] | Of course it’s something! | 当然有事! |
[34:02] | Listen, Angela. Stop immediately, and come out right now! | 听着 安琪拉 立刻停止 马上出来! |
[34:05] | Listen… let’s say I’m doing it for myself. Okay? | 听着…我是为我自己做的 好吗? |
[34:07] | I simply need you to keep the money, to prevent me from spending it all. | 我要你收起钱 别让我花光光 |
[34:11] | Listen… I’m not feeling well, Angela… | 听着…我觉得难过 安琪拉 |
[34:13] | Please come out, and let’s go away. | 请你出来 我们走吧 |
[34:15] | Now, she’s asking you to keep her dough. So keep it and give us a break! | 现在她要你收下她的钱 就收下吧 给我们点时间! |
[34:18] | So that I can finish. Fuck! | 那样我才能结束 妈的! |
[34:23] | Angela… really. I feel terrible, leaving you like that. | 安琪拉…真的 让你那样我很难受 |
[34:26] | Andre… go to the bar. I don’t want to spend the night here, okay? | 安德烈…去吧台 我也不会整晚待在这里的好吗? |
[34:39] | I’m off to the bar, now. | 我现在就去吧台 |
[34:39] | Go! | 走! |
[35:37] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[35:42] | Hey! That one was… | 嘿! 那是 |
[36:10] | I got 500. Is that okay? | 我拿500 好吗? |
[36:12] | It’s finished, it’s over. | 结束了 完了 |
[36:14] | Come on, don’t be cheap. Only five minutes! | 拜托 别作贱自己 就五分钟! |
[36:16] | I just told you it’s over! | 我说了 结束了! |
[36:20] | Isn’t that your third time? | 那不是你的第三次吗? |
[36:21] | Ah, no… uh! Not at all! | 啊 不 啊! 绝不是! |
[36:22] | Not a single time. | 一次都没有 |
[36:23] | I’ve spent three hours waiting for my turn. | 我等了三小时才轮到我 |
[36:25] | Come on, be nice! | 拜托啦! |
[36:26] | Here, have 1,000. | 看 我付1000 |
[36:29] | I don’t give a fuck about your dough. I just told you the girl is tired. | 我不要你的钱 我说过女孩累了 |
[36:32] | Tired… tired… Everybody went on top of her. | 累了 累了 每个人都要上她 |
[36:34] | One more is not going to make any difference. | 再多一个又何妨 |
[36:36] | Yes it will! | 当然有关系! |
[36:39] | It’s one too many. At last I understand. | 就我所知 一个都嫌多 |
[36:41] | Understand what? | 了解什么? |
[36:42] | I don’t want her to be sullied! | 我不要她被玷污! |
[36:44] | Especially if it’s to make me happy. | 尤其是想让我快乐 |
[36:48] | I’m not worth it. | 我不值得 |
[36:50] | I really don’t want to have anything to do with assholes like you. | 我真的不想跟你这混帐有任何瓜葛 |
[36:54] | Now get the fuck away, or I’m going to get really mad. | 现在给我滚开 否则我就真的会发狂 |
[37:00] | See what I get for telling the truth? You and your lousy advice… | 看到我说实话的下场没? 你 还有你的烂忠告 |
[37:03] | You didn’t have to be rude. | 你也不用动粗 |
[37:04] | And the stuff about his mother was uncalled for. | 那家伙的母亲没被侮辱过 |
[37:07] | It came naturally… | 那脏话很自然就出口 |
[37:09] | Good. There’s some improvement. | 很好 至少有进步 |
[37:11] | You spoke your heart out. | 你说出心理的话 |
[37:12] | If I get my ass kicked whenever I speak my mind, I’ll be dead before tomorrow morning. | 要是我每次说实话都被揍 那我就活不到明天早晨 |
[37:15] | You’re always complaining. Did you notice that? | 你有注意到 你不断在抱怨吗? |
[37:17] | Did you see the evening you had me go through, Angela? | 你有见到晚上你让我在那的感受吗 安琪拉? |
[37:19] | Standing at the bar, playing the pimp. I’m ashamed. | 站在吧台当皮条客 我羞愧死了 |
[37:22] | Would you rather have been in my shoes? | 你难道有跟我进去吗? |
[37:27] | No. | 不 |
[37:28] | Then shut up. | 那就闭嘴 |
[37:30] | Anyway. I thought having your money would make you feel better. | 不管怎样 我想 你有了钱会快乐些 |
[37:34] | It’s in your pocket now. | 现在钱在你口袋里 |
[37:35] | What are you waiting for, before you smile? | 你在等什么 笑一个? |
[37:37] | I need to pay my debt first. | 我得先去还钱 |
[37:39] | I’ll smile afterwards. | 然后才笑 |
[37:47] | Open! | 开门! |
[37:52] | What’re you looking at, bitch? Open! | 你在看什么 贱人? 开门! |
[37:57] | Okay. You stay next to me. Just in case… | 好 你靠旁边 免得… |
[37:59] | In case I have to pull you out of a tricky negotiation? | 免得我会将你从一场骗局里拖出来? |
[38:01] | Why do you keep humiliating me? | 为何要一直羞辱我? |
[38:03] | You don’t need me for that… | 你不需要我那样做 |
[38:04] | See? You’re doing it again! Stop treating me like that. | 看见没? 你又来了! 别再对我那样 |
[38:06] | I’m treating you like you treat me. | 我对你就跟你对我一样 |
[38:08] | I should have let you drown. | 我该让你淹死的 |
[38:09] | What? | 什么? |
[38:10] | Nothing! | 没事! |
[38:25] | No, no, no! | 不 不! |
[38:27] | Don’t start dancing again! I’ve had enough shame. | 别又在跳舞! 我够羞愧的了 |
[38:28] | It’s over. No more dancing. | 结束了 没有跳舞 |
[38:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:30] | Don’t do it again. | 别再那样做 |
[38:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:32] | I’m a big shot, here. | 我在这有重要事情 |
[38:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:52] | Pedro! | 派卓! |
[38:53] | …and it’s already filthy. You want to ruin me, that’s it? | …已经够下流了 你要毁了我是吗? |
[38:56] | Pedro! Ho! Que pasa, Pedro? | 派卓! 嘿! 你好吗? 派卓? |
[39:03] | Ho, Pedro! Como esta? | 派卓! 还好吗? |
[39:08] | Quite ballsy, coming to my club like that… Have you forgotten? | 真有胆量 来我的俱乐部 你忘了吗? |
[39:11] | No. I had to take a trip to Argentina. And my cellphone doesn’t work over there. | 不 我去了趟阿根廷 那边手提电话不通 |
[39:14] | What were you doing over there? | 你在那做什么? |
[39:15] | I have a small business. Didn’t I tell you? | 小生意 我没告诉过你吗? |
[39:16] | No. | 没有 |
[39:17] | Well, I’m telling you. | 那 我现在告诉你 |
[39:17] | Good. That way you can pay me back. | 好 那你就可以还我钱 |
[39:20] | That’s why I came back. | 这也是我来的目的 |
[39:22] | Wait… really? | 等等 真的? |
[39:23] | Yup! | 是! |
[39:25] | This is amazing. | 真令人讶异 |
[39:27] | You want a drink? | 来喝杯吗? |
[39:28] | Well… it’d be a pleasure. | 嗯 有幸的话 |
[39:30] | What will you have? | 喝杯什么? |
[39:31] | A quick vodka-tonic. It’s going to… | 伏特加汤尼 我要… |
[39:32] | What about your girlfriend? | 你的女朋友呢? |
[39:34] | Should I answer, or bark? | 我该回答吗 还是喵喵叫? |
[39:36] | Answer, that’s all. | 就回答 |
[39:37] | The same thing, please. | 一样的 拜托了 |
[39:38] | Diego, please! Two vodka-tonic for my friends. | 迪哥 拜托! 给我朋友两杯伏特加汤尼 |
[39:41] | Say… your girlfriend… she’s pretty. | 那…你女朋友…很漂亮 |
[39:43] | Yeah, I know. | 是呀 我知道 |
[39:44] | We met… in Agentina. | 我们在阿根廷认识 |
[39:47] | Really? She’s rather blonde, for a Latina. | 真的? 对拉丁人来说 很少金发美女 |
[39:49] | Yeah… It’s from her mother. She’s from Sweden. That’s why. | 是呀…是母亲的遗传 它母亲是瑞典人 |
[39:53] | Really? | 真的? |
[40:01] | Should I answer in Spanish, or Swedish? | 我该用西班牙语或瑞典语回答? |
[40:03] | Answer! Any… | 回答! 任何… |
[40:17] | Well! | 好! |
[40:17] | Short reckonings making long friends… How much do I owe you? | 亲兄弟明算帐 我欠你多少? |
[40:20] | 17,000? With interest that makes something like 20,000 Euros. | 17000? 加上利息大概20000欧元 |
[40:26] | Agreed? | 同意吗? |
[40:27] | Agreed! | 同意! |
[40:29] | Andre, you know… I’m removing all I ever said about you. | 安德烈 你知道…我开始对你改观了 |
[40:32] | And god knows I said a lot! | 天知道我之前对你看法多糟! |
[40:33] | You were right anyway, Pedro. I didn’t behave properly. | 不管怎样 你是对的 我之前表现不佳 |
[40:35] | I should have called you as soon as I knew I would be a little late. | 我知道我会晚一点回来 我该先通知你 |
[40:37] | Six months late? That’s not what I call ‘a little’. | 晚回来六个月? 那可不是我想像的”一点” |
[40:42] | A little… | 一点… |
[40:44] | But it’s true. You should have called! | 但是 你的确该打个电话! |
[40:44] | Yes. | 是呀 |
[40:45] | Isn’t it true? | 不对吗? |
[40:46] | Yes. Yes. | 是呀 是呀 |
[40:47] | Because it’s always good to have a friend on the phone. | 因为偶尔跟朋友通电话是好事 |
[40:52] | Really? | 真的? |
[40:54] | How sweet of you! | 你真贴心! |
[40:55] | Moreover… You seem in good shape! | 还有…你看来容光焕发! |
[40:58] | I’m feeling better, yeah… | 我感觉不坏 是呀 |
[40:59] | You seem more stable. | 看来你稳定多了 |
[41:00] | Yes, it’s true… Ouch! Careful, careful… | 没错 喔! 小心 小心 |
[41:03] | Initially I was not feeling good. But now I’m better. | 起初我不太好 但现在我好多了 |
[41:05] | Good! I can tell you now… You were on a slippery slope. | 很好! 现在看得出来 你原本走下坡了 |
[41:09] | Yes, I know… I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[41:10] | I even know some guys who got contracts for your head. | 我之前还听说有人要买你的项上人头 |
[41:14] | For real? | 真的? |
[41:15] | I haven’t told you anything, right? | 我没说什么 对吗? |
[41:18] | Anyway, there’s no point in getting contracts on my head. I’d rather die than not paying my debts. | 不管怎样我的人头不是重点 我不还钱就宁愿死 |
[41:21] | You’re exaggerating, aren’t you? | 你太夸大了吧? |
[41:22] | I swear it! Yesterday morning, I… | 我发誓! 昨天早晨 我… |
[41:25] | I almost killed myself. | 我差点自杀 |
[41:29] | I… I went on a bridge. I stepped over the railing. | 我…我到了桥上 跨过栏杆 |
[41:34] | And I… I almost jumped. | 我…就要跳下 |
[41:38] | Don’t fool around with that, Andre… | 别胡扯 安德烈 |
[41:39] | You’ve got a girl, now. She needs you, to build something… | 你有了个女孩 现在她需要你 建立了关系 |
[41:42] | Don’t give up on her. | 别放弃她 |
[41:43] | No, I won’t give her up. You can trust me. | 不 我不会放弃她 你放心 |
[41:46] | Hey! Let me give you a tip, to get you started again. | 嘿! 我给你个内幕消息可以让你重新出发 |
[41:53] | I’ve got a horse running in Miami, in 20 minutes. The name’s Brutus. | 我有匹马在迈阿密 20分钟就开跑了 马名是布鲁特斯 |
[41:56] | His odds are 30 to 1. | 培率是30比1 |
[41:57] | I got a guy over there, who added bromide in the three favourite’s grub. | 我知道有个家伙在三匹热门马的食物里加入了镇静剂 |
[42:00] | They’re gonna drag themselves like donkeys. | 他们会跑的像只驴子 |
[42:02] | My horse, on the other hand, is loaded with amphetamines. | 我的马则喂了安非他命 |
[42:05] | He’s going to kick their asses. | 将会把其他马打败 |
[42:06] | But what if they block the winnings and have a drug test? | 但是要是他们药物检验不通过呢? |
[42:09] | They’re all on my payroll… | 这点我也已经买通了 |
[42:10] | Brutus, number 7 in the third race. 30 to 1. Can you smell the cash? | 布鲁特斯 第三场7号30比1 你闻到赏金的味道了吗? |
[42:14] | I can. | 我可以 |
[42:15] | But be careful… It’s just for you, Andy boy. | 但小心 只有你知道 |
[42:17] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[42:17] | Don’t you cause the odds to drop right before it starts… | 别让开赛钱赔率下降 |
[42:19] | No no no! I swear, Pedro. Trust me. | 不会! 我发誓 派卓 相信我 |
[42:21] | Well… Consider it my gift. Now that you’re back in business. | 嗯 算是我的礼物吧 现在回归到生意 |
[42:25] | Thank you. Thank you, Pedro. Really… | 谢谢你 谢谢你 派卓 真的 |
[42:28] | Brutus, number 7 in the third race. Have a blast, Andy boy! | 布鲁特斯 第三场7号 冲啊 大赢一场! |
[42:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:33] | Diego! All drinks from my friend Andre and his partner are on me. | 迪哥! 我朋友安德烈和他同伴的饮料钱都算我的 |
[42:35] | Senorita… | 小姐 |
[42:38] | Did you see that? Wow! Like I said… When you’re next to me, they are impressed. | 看见没? 如我说过…看见你在我身边他们都吓了一跳 |
[42:42] | Pepito gobbled it all! | 贝比多掌握全局! |
[42:44] | Okay. What are we doing now? | 好 我们现在干么? |
[42:47] | Now, we’re off to make shitloads of cash! | 现在 我们要去赚大笔的现金! |
[43:02] | Miami in the third race. Everything on number 7. Brutus! | 迈阿密第三场 全押7号布鲁特斯! |
[43:05] | I have a feeling you’re going to lose my money. | 我有预感你会输光我的钱 |
[43:07] | Trust me. I’m going to repay you three times the price, honey. | 相信我 亲爱的 我会三倍还你 |
[43:11] | Haha! Thanks! | 哈哈! 感谢s! |
[43:14] | Come. I’m going to show you. | 来 我让你瞧瞧 |
[43:19] | Miami? | 迈阿密? |
[43:19] | Yes. | 是 |
[43:19] | Hehe! | 呵呵! |
[43:23] | Go, my horse! Go! Go! Go! Yes! | 冲啊 我的马! 冲啊! 冲啊! 冲啊! |
[43:26] | He’s first! He’s first! Hell yeah! | 第一名! 第一名! 好呀! |
[43:28] | He was right… He’s first! | 他没错 第一名! |
[43:33] | Go, my horse! Yeah! | 冲呀 我的马! 是呀! |
[43:35] | Yeah! He’s first! Do you realize? | 是呀! 第一名! 你知道了吗? |
[43:37] | The Spaniard was right! | 那西班牙人没错! |
[43:39] | Keep up with the race! Keep it up! Yeah! | 快跟上! 快追上! 好呀! |
[43:41] | Yeah yeah yeah! That’s no big deal. | 是呀 是呀 是呀! 没什么快赶上 |
[43:42] | He’s slowing down, it’s normal. | 它减速了 正常的 |
[43:44] | He’s breathing before returning… | 它喘口气会赶上的 |
[43:45] | Go, my horse, go! | 冲 冲 冲啊! |
[43:47] | What’s going on? It’s an American technique. | 怎么回事? 那是美国人的技俩 |
[43:49] | He’s breathing… breathing. And then he’s going to run for it! | 他在喘息 喘息后会追上! |
[43:52] | He’s gonna run for it. Like lightning. I’m sure. | 会追上的 像闪电一样 我确信 |
[43:53] | Give it all! Come back! | 全力冲刺! 快追! |
[43:55] | Go for it! Go! | 全力冲刺! 快追! |
[43:58] | Why is he slowing down? | 怎么慢下来? |
[43:59] | He’s slowing down too much… | 慢太多了吧 |
[44:03] | Why is he walking? | 它怎么用走的? |
[44:18] | They… they told us number 7. | 他们…他们说要押7号 |
[44:21] | The Spaniard told me to bet everything on number 7. | 西班牙人告诉我全押7号 |
[44:24] | I bet everything on number 7. | 我所有的钱都押了7号 |
[44:26] | Number 1 won. | 1号赢了 |
[44:32] | I’ve lost it all. | 我输光了 |
[44:34] | With that kind of name, you should have been careful. | 取那样的名字 你就要小心了 |
[44:36] | How so? | 怎么说? |
[44:37] | Well. Brutus. Caesar’s son. The one who murdered him, stabbed in the back. | 布鲁特斯 凯撒的儿子 谋杀父亲 |
[44:43] | Why didn’t you tell me before? | 为何不早说? |
[44:45] | You should have paid attention in school. | 你在读书时应该读过啊 |
[44:48] | Of course. | 当然 |
[44:49] | Why do you keep smoking? Can you tell me? | 你为何一直抽烟? 可以告诉我吗? |
[44:53] | Because where I live, we are not allowed to smoke. | 因为我住的地放不准抽烟 |
[44:55] | Even secretly… So I’m catching up with it. | 所以我就更爱抽烟 |
[44:58] | It’s cancer that’s gonna catch up with you… You won’t see it coming. Give me that! | 抽烟会致癌的 你不会感受到 给我! |
[45:00] | Hmm… okay. | 嗯 好 |
[45:02] | Are we going for breakfast? | 我们要去吃早餐吗? |
[45:04] | Not a chance… I don’t have any cash left. | 不能 我一点现金也没有 |
[45:06] | No problem. I kept one bill For cases when business is bad. | 没问题 我还好友留一点 |
[45:11] | Give me that! | 给我! |
[45:13] | This neighbourhood is not very safe. | 这附近不太安全 |
[45:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[45:20] | ‘A gift now that you’re back in business’ What a fucking joke… | “现在是你回归生意的礼物” 他妈的真好笑 |
[45:23] | I’m so surprised… | 我真讶异 |
[45:24] | Hmm… me too. | 嗯 我也是 |
[45:29] | There are no croissants either, where you live? | 你家乡也没有可颂面包吗? 你住哪? |
[45:30] | Uh uh. Did Didier ever make you a gift, before? | 啊 那家伙以前送过你礼物吗? |
[45:34] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[45:35] | So, why did you decide that he could make you one this time? | 那 你这次为何会相信他? |
[45:39] | I don’t know. I bought it. | 我不知道 我买了他的帐 |
[45:41] | Because he flattered you. | 因为它奉承你 |
[45:43] | Yeah, okay. He flattered me and I fell for it. Satisfied? | 好 他奉承我 我也吃他那套 满意了吗? |
[45:46] | Since you don’t have much self esteem, whenever you are flattered, you dive. | 因为你自尊心不强 他奉承你时 你扑去接受了 |
[45:49] | I dive? | 我扑去接受? |
[45:50] | Hmm hmm. | 嗯 |
[45:52] | You were glad when I dived for you, last time. You seemed less satisfied with yourself… | 上次我扑去救你时你很高兴 而你对自己似乎较不满意 |
[45:54] | Why do you keep busting my balls, since yesterday? With your lousy moral… | 为何你从昨天一直要弄我的痛处呢? |
[45:58] | Who are you anyway? How come you fell in my life? | 不管怎样你到底是谁? 你怎么进入我的生命中的? |
[46:00] | I didn’t fall in your life. I fell from the sky. | 我不是进入你的生命中的 我是从天上下来的 |
[46:04] | No, you fell from a bridge. I was there, remember? | 不 你是从桥上下来的 我当时在场 记得吗? |
[46:06] | I was there too, smartypants. I’m talking about before… | 我也在场 自作聪明的 我是说之前 |
[46:08] | Before, I fell from the sky. | 之前 我从天上掉下来 |
[46:10] | What do you mean ‘fell from the sky’? | 你说”从天上掉下来”是什么意思? |
[46:13] | From a plane? | 从飞机上? |
[46:13] | No, from the sky. | 不 从天上 |
[46:15] | Up There. | 那上面 |
[46:18] | That’s where I live. | 那就是我住的地方 |
[46:31] | I’m an angel. If you prefer. | 我是天使 |
[46:34] | An angel? | 天使? |
[46:35] | Yes. A real one. Coming from the sky. With great white wings and all that… | 真的 从天上下来 有白色翅膀还有… |
[46:39] | Uh yeah? | 是吗? |
[46:40] | And where are your great white wings and all that? | 那你的大白色翅膀现在呢? |
[46:42] | You don’t expect me to unfold them here, in the middle of the cafe. | 你不会要我在咖啡店里张开翅膀吧 |
[46:44] | A chainsmoking angel? | 不断吸烟地天使? |
[46:45] | What do you care, if I smoke? I’m immortal. | 干么管我抽烟? 我是长生不老的 |
[46:49] | Okay then. You’re an angel. | 好 你是天使 |
[46:51] | I’m open-minded. You’re an angel. Allright? | 我敞开心胸 你是天使 好吗? |
[46:53] | Fine. Start with this assumption. It can not hurt. | 好 从这个假设开始 又不会痛 |
[46:55] | Agreed. So… How are things going up there? What’s up? | 同意 那…天上发生了什么事? |
[46:58] | Nothing special. Business as usual. | 没事 一切如常 |
[47:01] | But tell me! I’d like to understand how things happen over there. | 告诉我! 我要了解上面是怎么回事 |
[47:04] | You don’t believe me, do you? | 你不相信我 对吗? |
[47:05] | Angela… | 安琪拉 |
[47:06] | Admit that a beautiful, 6 feet tall, blonde girl, smoking like a factory, | 我要承认美丽 六尺高 金发女孩 爱抽烟 |
[47:09] | is not the usual picture of an angel. | 不是传统的天使样子 |
[47:13] | And you don’t even want to show me your wings. How am I supposed to believe you? | 还有你又不张开翅膀看看 怎么相信你? |
[47:15] | You’re annoying… I told you I can’t unfold them. | 你真烦…我说过我不能打开翅膀 |
[47:18] | First, they’re too large. And second… | 第一 太大了 第二… |
[47:20] | I only unfold them when I’m leaving. When my mission is complete. | 我只在要离开时才打开 当我任务完成时 |
[47:23] | But you’re so stupid the mission is far from complete. | 但你还是如此蠢 任务完成还早呢 |
[47:25] | You’re so slow at figuring things out… I’m not going home anytime soon. | 要你对事情的了解很慢 我要回家的日子还早呢 |
[47:29] | What mission? | 什么任务? |
[47:31] | I have come to help you. | 我来拯救你 |
[47:32] | For now, you’ve only made things worse. | 现在 你只有让事情更糟糕 |
[47:34] | You’re the one making things worse! Lying all the time, to everybody! | 你才是让事情更糟糕! 对所有人都说谎! |
[47:37] | Especially to yourself… | 尤其是对你自己… |
[47:38] | Not even small lies here and there. You’re lying to yourself at a very deep level. | 更别说是一些小谎了 你是深深地在欺骗自己 |
[47:42] | And you’re afraid. Of yourself, of everything, all the time. | 你一直害怕你自己 所有事情 |
[47:44] | You’re airtight… like an oyster who’d be afraid of the sea. | 你很顽固 就像只怕水的蛤蜊 |
[47:46] | An oyster? | 蛤蜊? |
[47:47] | You came down from the sky to tell me I’m like an oyster? | 你从天上下来告诉我像是蛤蜊? |
[47:49] | Yes. I came to help you understand what’s going on in here. | 是 我是来让你了解这一切是怎么回事 |
[47:53] | To help you figure out who you are. So that you accept it. | 帮助你认识真正的自己 接受自己 |
[47:57] | That’s all? | 就这样? |
[47:58] | It’s good enough. | 就够好了 |
[47:59] | And how’s that different from a psychoanalyst? | 那跟心理分析师有何不同? |
[48:01] | I won’t cost you 100 Euros. | 我不会收你100欧元谈话费 |
[48:06] | Okay. Let’s say you’re an angel. | 好 假设你是天使 |
[48:09] | How does it go? You’re on your cloud, and they call you for an assignment? | 怎么回事? 你是搭乘筋斗云 接受任务指派? |
[48:12] | Quite simplitic, but that’s the idea, yes… | 太过简化 但基本道理差不多 |
[48:14] | And so they call? ‘Angela! Can you please handle case number 12,737? ‘ | 他们会叫说 “安琪拉! 请处理12737号案例”? |
[48:18] | No, you don’t get to choose your mission. It’s imposed on you. | 不 你无法选择案例 那是注定的 |
[48:21] | Actually that’s a good thing… | 事实上那是好事 |
[48:23] | Because if each angel got to choose his assignment, | 因为要是每个天使可以选择任务 |
[48:25] | the planning department would never manage it. | 任务指派中心就没法控制 |
[48:27] | Ah yes… the planning department. | 啊 任务指派中心 |
[48:29] | Planning is important. Right… And after that? | 没错 计划周详很重要 那之后呢? |
[48:31] | Well… after you got your mission, you go to the dressing room. It’s my favourite part. | 嗯 接受任务后 到更衣室 那是我最喜欢的部份 |
[48:37] | And what outfit did you choose? | 你选择怎样的外型? |
[48:38] | Bitch! | 骚女! |
[48:39] | Bitch fits you really well. | 骚女很适合你 |
[48:41] | Gee, thanks! | 感谢啊! |
[48:42] | I’ve already tried all the other styles. I figured it’d be fun to try something more weird. | 我是过许多造型 我觉得越怪我越有趣 |
[48:48] | You’ve been doing that job for long? | 你这工作做很久了吗? |
[48:49] | 300 years. Approximately. | 300年 大约啦 |
[48:51] | I’m still young. | 我还年轻 |
[48:55] | Why are you laughing? | 你笑什么? |
[49:03] | This story is so great! | 这故事真棒! |
[49:06] | I never heard a girl who had so much imagination. | 我从未见过这么有想像力的女孩 |
[49:12] | You should write books, or encyclopedias… | 你该写书或是百科全书 |
[49:15] | We would make so much money! | 我们可以赚大钱! |
[49:19] | You still don’t believe me, is that it? | 你还是不相信我 对吗? |
[49:22] | No. | 不 |
[49:37] | Hey, Angela… | 嗨 安琪拉 |
[49:43] | There nothing worse for an angel, than being rejected by its mate… | 没什么事比天使被她的伴侣拒绝更糟的了 |
[49:46] | and returning from a mission without having completed it. | 任务没完成就回去 |
[49:50] | Please, don’t be like that… | 拜托 别那样 |
[49:54] | Understand me… I’m a loser. I’m in trouble… | 了解我 我是个输家 身陷麻烦 |
[49:56] | …and a bitch would be sent from the sky to help me? | …而一个骚女从天上被派下来救我? |
[49:59] | Yes. What’s the problem? | 是的 有啥问题? |
[50:01] | The problem is that, here on Earth, we have a hard time believing in what we can’t see. | 问题是我们要眼见为凭 |
[50:04] | I don’t know when was your last visit, but this world has become very materialistic. | 我不知道你上次来地球是何时 但这世界变得非常的唯物主义 |
[50:07] | And… and… and… there are satellites, science, tv… | 还有…还有人造卫星 科学 电视… |
[50:11] | People don’t really believe in miracles. | 人们不太相信有奇迹 |
[50:13] | The ney proof. You understand? | 需要证明 了解吗? |
[50:18] | Don’t you have a small proof? | 你有证明吗? |
[50:22] | You men are all the same… Always needing proof. | 男人都一样 总是要证明 |
[50:25] | Always needing to be reassured. | 总是需要一再保证 |
[50:26] | That’s what you keep blaming me for: My lack of self-confidence. | 那就是你一直责怪我的 缺乏自信心 |
[50:30] | At least, show me that that I can trust you. And maybe it’ll help me trusting myself. | 至少证明给我看好让我相信你 或许也可以帮我相信我自己 |
[50:39] | Don’t tell anyone… | 不可告诉他人… |
[50:41] | I don’t want to be fired because of you. | 我不想因为你被解雇 |
[50:43] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[50:44] | Shhh! | 嘘! |
[50:48] | I… I promise. | 我 我保证 |
[51:11] | Satisfied? | 满意吗? |
[51:12] | How… How did you do that trick? | 你…怎么变的? |
[51:14] | Rha! Fuck! You gotta be kidding! | 妈的! 你一定是开玩笑! |
[51:16] | You asked for proof. I provided. And you don’t believe me! | 你说要证明 我做了 你还不信! |
[51:19] | How did you do that trick? | 你怎么变魔术的? |
[51:20] | You really are a tool… | 你真是顽固 |
[51:22] | Opening your mind won’t take a miracle, but a jackhammer. | 敞开心胸不会有奇迹 只是会有大榔头让你伤心 |
[51:24] | How come? | 怎么会? |
[51:27] | I… I haven’t seen it clearly. How you did the cigarette trick. | 我…我没看清楚那香烟的把戏 |
[51:30] | I… I wasn’t focused. I wasn’t looking. And… | 我…我没注意看 还有… |
[51:33] | Angela. I’m asking nicely… Please, do it again. | 安琪拉 我诚恳的请求…再做一次 |
[51:37] | Please… | 拜托… |
[51:39] | It’s the last time I’m asking you. | 我最后一次求你 |
[51:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[52:06] | Garcon! Another coffee. | 侍者! 再一杯咖啡 |
[52:08] | And a vodka tonic for this man, please. | 给男士一杯伏特加汤尼 拜托 |
[52:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[52:21] | Why me? | 为何是我? |
[52:22] | I don’t know… I’m not from the planning department. | 我不知道 我不是任务指派中心 |
[52:28] | Probably because you’re good, inside. And you haven’t realized it yet. | 或许因为你内心善良 而你自己不知道 |
[52:31] | I’m here to show it to you. | 我是来让你知道的 |
[52:33] | I’m your reflection. | 我就是你的倒影 |
[52:35] | Your image. | 你的形象 |
[52:37] | I am you. | 我就是你 |
[52:46] | I’m a 6 feet tall bitch? | 我是个六尺高的骚女? |
[52:48] | Yeah. A little. On the inside. | 是呀 有一点 内心里面 |
[52:53] | But I’m not a woman. | 但我不是女人 |
[52:54] | Yes you are. A half… Actually more feminine than masculine. | 你就是的 一半…事实上女性比男性多一点 |
[52:59] | That’s where you get your sensibility from. Your humor, your wit… | 所以你有好的鉴赏力 幽默感 风趣 |
[53:02] | …those are feminine traits. | …都是女性的特质 |
[53:05] | Men are hunters… | 男人是猎人 |
[53:08] | But you… You’re not really built for hunting. | 但你…你不是当猎人的料 |
[53:10] | From the masculine side… You’ve only kept the bad traits. | 从男性这角度说…你只保留坏的部分 |
[53:15] | Lies. Ambition. | 说谎 野心 |
[53:16] | Fear of failure. | 害怕失败 |
[53:18] | Fear of judgement. | 害怕判断 |
[53:19] | Fear of loving. | 害怕爱 |
[53:29] | And you see all this in me? | 你看到 不都是男人的特色吗? |
[53:30] | All of it. | 全都是 |
[53:32] | And let me tell you that you’re a real hottie inside. | 让我告诉你 你内心是狂热的 |
[53:42] | It’s the outside that troubles me… | 外在才是让我麻烦的呀… |
[53:44] | Okay. Let’s go outside, then… | 好 那我们就看外在 |
[54:20] | Am I losing feathers? | 我掉羽毛吗? |
[54:22] | Here. In the back. Am I losing feathers? | 这 我的背 我掉羽毛吗? |
[54:23] | What? | 什么? |
[54:24] | Feathers… | 羽毛… |
[54:27] | I have a calcium deficiency. I need to eat. | 我钙质缺乏 必须靠饮食补充 |
[54:32] | You need cheese, for calcium… | 你需要乳酪 |
[54:34] | Double cheese, double ham, double salad, please. | 双份乳酪 双份火腿 双份沙拉 拜托 |
[54:38] | Don’t stare like that. You look like you’re going to eat me. | 别那样看 就像是你要吃了我 |
[54:40] | Ah… sorry. That’s because… | 啊…抱歉 是因为… |
[54:43] | …l’m not used to have… | …我不习惯… |
[54:46] | …someone next to me. | …有人靠着我… |
[54:47] | You’d better get used to it, then. | 那你就要快点习惯 |
[54:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[54:51] | But you know… In my life, a lot of bad shit happened to me. | 但是…我生命中发生许多不好的事情 |
[54:54] | And nobody ever helped me with it. | 从来没人帮过我 |
[54:56] | Ever. | 没有 |
[54:58] | You’re screwed, now. | 你现在醉了 |
[55:00] | Why? | 为什么? |
[55:00] | Because you don’t have an excuse to stay in trouble anymore. | 因为你没有理由在深限麻烦之中 |
[55:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[55:05] | Do you have any mustard, please? | 请问有芥末吗? |
[55:06] | On the counter. It’s free. | 在柜台上 免费 |
[55:09] | Thanks. | 感谢 |
[55:11] | Can I take a napkin? | 我可拿餐巾吗? |
[55:13] | Yep. | 可以 |
[55:14] | Hey! Mustard is free. The sandwich is 8 Euros. | 嘿! 芥末免费 三明治8欧元 |
[55:18] | I’ve just put a 10 Euros bill on the table. | 我已经放了10欧元钞票在桌上 |
[55:22] | There. | 那里 |
[55:23] | No 10 Euros bill. | 没有10欧元钞票 |
[55:26] | Wait… Look on the ground. It must have flown away… | 看看地上 一定被吹掉了 |
[55:27] | You never put the 10 Euros. | 你根本没付10欧元 |
[55:28] | Come on… don’t pull that on me. We need money too. | 拜托 别耍我 我也需要钱 |
[55:33] | Keep that trick for the tourists. I’m from Paris, and I know too well how you… | 别把我当观光客 我从巴黎来 我很了解你 |
[55:36] | Pay! Or else, you not leaving the park alive! Understand? | 付钱 ! 你就别想活着出去! 了解吗? |
[55:39] | Can I finish the neg’? | 我可以结束谈判吗? |
[55:43] | Here yo go. It’s much better like that. | 这个 那好多了 |
[55:44] | So, how much was it? | 那 多少钱? |
[55:45] | It’s on me… | 我请客 |
[55:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[55:52] | Is… is that clear? | 结清了吗? |
[55:56] | Hell! Your masculine side is quite in-your-face. | 妈的! 你的大男子主义暴露在脸上 |
[55:59] | Why did you act like that, Andre? | 你为何那样做 安德烈? |
[56:00] | What did I do wrong? | 我哪错了? |
[56:02] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[56:04] | Where did you get it? | 你在哪拿的? |
[56:05] | Why didn’t you give him his 10 Euros? | 为何你不给10欧元? |
[56:06] | Why did you care? | 你为何关心? |
[56:08] | Can’t we talk about that a bit further? Come… | 我们可以谈谈那个吗? 来… |
[56:09] | Those 10 Euros weren’t even yours. I gave them. | 那10欧元也不是你的 是我给的 |
[56:12] | Exactly: That’s all we have left. Let’s go! | 就这样 是我们仅有的 |
[56:14] | You spend your time finding ways not to communicate, Andre. You’re all over the place. | 你为何不想要沟通呢 安德烈 |
[56:18] | Sorry for interrupting… | 抱歉打断 |
[56:19] | You! Shut up! Okay? | 你! 闭嘴! 好吗? |
[56:20] | And you…you remind me of those people who take a second serving of bread to finish their cheese. | 还有你…你让我想起那些为了吃完乳酪而要第二个面包的人 |
[56:23] | And then they take more cheese, to finish the bread. | 而他们拿更多乳酪来完成面包 |
[56:25] | And if with the French, it’s even more complicated. They take more wine, to finish both. | 要是换成法国人就更复杂 他们会喝红酒 然后吃完面包跟乳酪 |
[56:28] | Afterwards, they’re suprised to still be around lunch at three in the afternoon. | 之后 他们会很惊讶 下午三点钟了 午餐还没吃完 |
[56:31] | What kind of lame example was that? | 那是什么烂的比方啊? |
[56:33] | I don’t like cheese. And I don’t see your point anyway. | 我不喜欢乳酪 不管怎样 我看不出你的重点是什么 |
[56:35] | I’m in trouble. And I’m trying to get out of it like I can. | 我陷入困境 我正试着想要脱离困境 |
[56:37] | But there no way for you to understand that. | 但是你绝对不会了解 |
[56:39] | You can jump from a bridge, fuck whoever, smoke like a drunkard… | 你可以跳桥自杀 随便跟人乱搞 像个酒鬼一样的抽烟 |
[56:41] | Nothing is a problem to you. | 没什么事对你来说是个问题 |
[56:43] | Belittling my credit won’t make yours any greater. | 鄙视我的成就或行为并不会让你更厉害 |
[56:47] | You really are an annoyance, Angela. | 你真是个讨厌的人 安琪拉 |
[56:49] | Why do you always have to intellectualize everything? | 为何你每件事总是诉诸理性? |
[56:51] | She keeps doing that. It’s irritating. | 她持续那样做 引人恼怒 |
[56:53] | I’m just trying to show you the mechanism that causes you to always screw up. | 我只想展现给你了解 为何你总是会失败 |
[56:55] | She’s got a point: You’re screwed. | 她说到重点 你是失败者 |
[57:02] | Listen, buddy. You’re going to let me handle this, okay? | 听着兄弟 让我来解决这事情好吗? |
[57:04] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[57:06] | Damn, Angela… Why are you doing this to me? | 妈的安琪拉 为何你要这样对我? |
[57:08] | You said you’re here to help me. Why are you depressing me? | 你说过你是来帮我的 为何又要让我沮丧? |
[57:10] | Ah? You were feeling better before? | 啊? 你还觉得以前比较好吗? |
[57:11] | Yeah! Yeah… Nothing exceptionnal, but I sure was far less confused. | 是呀! 是呀 没什么意料之外的事 且我觉得比较不会困惑 |
[57:14] | Why did you want to jump from a bridge, then? | 那你为何想要跳河? |
[57:16] | Because… | 因为 |
[57:18] | See? She’s definitely messing with me. | 看到了吧? 她绝对是在耍我 |
[57:20] | What was the initial agreement? Don’t you remember our agreement? | 那一开始的共识呢? 你记得共识吗? |
[57:22] | You were supposed to shut up and follow me. Remember? | 你应该闭嘴跟着我就行 记得吗? |
[57:25] | Yes. You’re right | 是啊 你是对的 |
[57:26] | Well, here you go. | 嗯 来吧 |
[57:28] | Shut up, then. | 那就闭嘴 |
[57:29] | Don’t say anything, okay? | 什么话都别说 好吗? |
[57:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[57:32] | No! | 不! |
[57:32] | Don’t even say ‘okay’. | 连”好”都别说 |
[57:35] | You shut 100% up. Okay? | 百分之百的闭嘴 好吗? |
[57:38] | Do you understand ‘100% ‘? | 你了解”百分之百吗”? |
[57:41] | Are you done? Can we start doing serious business, now? | 你好了没? 我们可以开始我们的生意了吗? |
[57:45] | Angela. Can you play ‘Simon says’? | 安琪拉 你会玩”老师说”游戏吗”? |
[57:47] | I love it! | 我好喜欢! |
[57:48] | Simon says: Beat the shit out of these three assholes. | “老师说”把这三个混蛋打得屁眼开花 |
[57:50] | Okay! | 好! |
[57:58] | I’m glad I’m rid of them. | 我很高兴 我脱离了他们 |
[57:59] | So? What are we doing now? | 那? 我们现在要做什么? |
[58:01] | Shhhh! | 嘘! |
[58:03] | We don’t say anything. | 我们不说话 |
[58:06] | Now, we’re going to go… | 现在 我们将要 |
[58:10] | …going to go that way. | …往那边走 |
[58:14] | Angela… I’d like to know more about you, actually. | 安琪拉 我真的想要更加了解你 |
[58:17] | Your past. Back when you were on Earth. | 你的过去 你的上一辈子 |
[58:20] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[58:20] | Yes. | 是呀 |
[58:22] | Really. I want to know you better. How were you, as a kid? | 真的 我要更了解你 你小时候如何? |
[58:28] | We were living in Paris. In the 13rd district. | 我们住在巴黎第十三区 |
[58:31] | I’m the eldest of eight children. | 我是八个孩子中的老大 |
[58:34] | I’m the one who took care of them. | 我帮忙照顾弟妹 |
[58:39] | My mother ran away when I was 15. | 我15岁时母亲就离家出走 |
[58:40] | And my father was drunk all day. | 我父亲整天喝酒 |
[58:44] | I would take the little ones to school. | 我还要带小弟妹去上学 |
[58:46] | Then I would work as a prostitute, so as to pay for their food. | 后来我做娼妓才能养活弟妹 |
[58:49] | I died of an ovarian tumor when I was 23. | 我23岁时因为卵巢肿瘤死亡 |
[58:53] | Damn… poor thing. It’s horrible. | 真可怜 好悲惨 |
[58:58] | What kind of life was that? Whoa… | 那是怎样的生活啊? 哇 |
[59:03] | And I thought I was in trouble… I should stop complaining. | 我觉得我在困境里 不应该抱怨 |
[59:08] | Why are you smiling? | 你在笑什么? |
[59:09] | Because you’re so gullible… You believed that. | 因为 你真是容易受骗 你信以为真啊 |
[59:11] | Ah? That wasn’t true? | 啊? 那不是真的吗? |
[59:13] | Nah… | 不 |
[59:14] | No. I’m a rich girl from New Jersey. | 不 我是个纽泽西的富家女孩 |
[59:17] | Daddy used to work for the U.N. | 爹地在联合国工作 |
[59:18] | And mummy was working to bring people together… | 妈妈的工作是跟人们结合在一起 |
[59:20] | …by being humped by all the males she could find at cocktail parties. | …他在每场宴会里 跟他找的到的男人搞 |
[59:24] | On my 16th birthday, I got my first Ferrari. | 我16岁生日时 我得到了我第一部法拉力跑车 |
[59:26] | And I smashed it in the first fall I met. | 我在第一个秋天就将车撞毁 |
[59:29] | Just so that my father would notice me… | 就为了引起我父亲的注意 |
[59:31] | …at least at my funeral. | …至少 他注意了我的丧礼 |
[59:32] | I’m lost, now… Which was your life? | 我搞混了 现在 那个是你的生活? |
[59:34] | Which one makes your own easier to endure? | 哪个让你的生活变的比较容易忍受? |
[59:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[59:41] | I can make up a thousand of lives. But yours will still be the same. | 我可以编造几千个生活 但是你依然一样 |
[59:45] | You’ll have to accept it. | 你必须接受 |
[59:49] | I… I see what you mean, Angela. | 我…我懂你的意思 安琪拉 |
[59:52] | And… I’m working on it. | 而且…我正在努力 |
[59:57] | But still… I want to know you. | 但是我依然…我想了解你 |
[1:00:00] | Who were you? Before… | 你是怎样的人? 以前… |
[1:00:15] | I don’t know who I am. | 我不知道我是谁 |
[1:00:16] | How can’t you know? | 你怎会不知道? |
[1:00:18] | You come from the sky. You’re in the best position to know… | 你从天上来 你最有权利知道… |
[1:00:20] | We can’t access our past. It’s top secret data. | 我们不能探究我们的前世 那是最机密的资料 |
[1:00:24] | Really? | 真的? |
[1:00:26] | That gotta suck. | 那糟糕透了 |
[1:00:31] | Are my questions bothering you? | 我的问题困扰你了吗? |
[1:00:32] | No. | 不 |
[1:00:33] | You’re interested in me. That means you’re getting interested in you. | 你对我有兴趣了 那表示你对自己也关心了 |
[1:00:37] | I’m not really interesting. | 我不是真的感兴趣 |
[1:00:38] | Of course you are! | 当然你是! |
[1:00:40] | You’re good looking, smart… | 你长得好看 又聪明… |
[1:00:41] | Stop making fun of me. | 别取笑我了 |
[1:00:43] | You are! I tell you! | 我告诉你! 你是的! |
[1:00:44] | It’s all inside. But you don’t see it. You can’t pull it out. | 全都在你内心深处 只是你没发觉 你可以全部表达出来 |
[1:00:47] | I’m trying. I know… | 我在尝试 我知道 |
[1:00:51] | But it’s not easy. | 但是那可不容易 |
[1:00:52] | Yes it’s easy! Come, I’ll show you! | 那很容易! 来 我秀给你看! |
[1:00:57] | Look in the mirror! What do you see? | 看着镜子! 你看到什么? |
[1:01:00] | Look in the mirror… What do you see? | 看着镜子 你看到什么? |
[1:01:05] | I see… | 我看到 |
[1:01:07] | A wonderful girl. | 一个美丽的女孩 |
[1:01:08] | Thank you. And next to her? What do you see? | 谢谢你 她旁边呢? 你看到什么? |
[1:01:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:01:15] | Good. You’re improving. | 很好 你有进步 |
[1:01:17] | You think so? | 你真的这样认为吗? |
[1:01:18] | Yes. All you used to see was a pile of crap. | 是的 你习惯见到的 都是没用的垃圾 |
[1:01:19] | Now, you don’t see anything anymore. | 现在 你不再见到那些 |
[1:01:21] | It means you’ve cleaned up the place. | 那表示你内心已经清净 |
[1:01:23] | Now, we need to fill that empty shell with something. | 现在 我们必须用东西填满这空旷的心 |
[1:01:28] | You can’t leave it like that. | 不能只是空空的 |
[1:01:30] | So, take a good look. In front of you… | 那么 看一下 你前面 |
[1:01:32] | Isn’t there anything you like, in this beautiful face? | 在这美丽脸孔中 有没有你喜欢的东西? |
[1:01:42] | Not much, no… | 不多 不 |
[1:01:43] | Look carefully. In your eyes. What do you see? | 仔细看 在你眼中 看到什么? |
[1:01:53] | Some… some kindness? | 一些 仁慈? |
[1:01:55] | Yes there is. A lot… What else? | 是的 很多的 还有呢? |
[1:02:06] | They’re not too bad? | 他们不会太坏? |
[1:02:08] | Beauty. That’s right. | 没错 很美丽 |
[1:02:10] | They are beautiful. | 他们很美丽 |
[1:02:12] | What else? | 还有呢? |
[1:02:19] | Maybe… | 或许 |
[1:02:22] | Some sweetness? | 有些温柔和蔼? |
[1:02:23] | Yes. Lots of it. | 是的 很多 |
[1:02:26] | And love? | 还有爱? |
[1:02:28] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[1:02:31] | Lots of love, yes. | 是的 很多爱 |
[1:02:34] | Too much, maybe. | 或许太多 |
[1:02:35] | If there’s too much, you need to get it out. | 要是太多了 你必须释放出来 |
[1:02:38] | Tell me you love me. | 说你爱我 |
[1:02:39] | Come again? | 再说一次? |
[1:02:40] | Don’t you love me? | 你不爱我吗? |
[1:02:41] | I do. A lot. | 我爱 很爱 |
[1:02:42] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[1:02:44] | I feel a kind of affection… | 我感受到一股感情 |
[1:02:46] | But maybe it’s friendship, and… | 但或许是友情 |
[1:02:47] | Do you love me, or not? | 你爱不爱我? |
[1:02:55] | Since the first day. | 从第一天起 |
[1:02:59] | Since the first second. | 第一秒钟起 |
[1:03:00] | Good. Say it, then. | 很好 那再说一次 |
[1:03:09] | It’s… It’s hard to say. | 那 那很难说出口 |
[1:03:12] | Do you know why? | 你知道为什么吗? |
[1:03:13] | No. | 不知道 |
[1:03:14] | Because nobody ever told it to you. | 因为没人告诉过你 |
[1:03:16] | Right? | 对吗? |
[1:03:19] | It’s difficult to love yourself, when nobody shows you how. | 爱你自己很难 要是别人没教你 |
[1:03:24] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[1:03:27] | I love you, Andre. | 我爱你 安德烈 |
[1:03:30] | Here you go. You have received love. | 这就对了 你已经接受爱 |
[1:03:33] | Now you can give some away. | 现在你可以给出一些爱 |
[1:03:35] | Go for it. | 说吧 |
[1:03:42] | I love you, Angela. | 我爱你 安琪拉 |
[1:03:46] | Whatever your fist name… | 不管你叫什么名字 |
[1:03:48] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[1:03:50] | Say it again… | 再说一次 |
[1:03:51] | …without my name. | …别讲我的名字 |
[1:03:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:04:00] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:04:02] | Now, look at yourself in the eye and say it. | 现在 看着你自己的眼睛说 |
[1:04:20] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[1:04:21] | Of course you can. | 当然你能 |
[1:04:23] | Look at your body. Bruised by the lack of love… | 看着你的身体 因为缺乏爱而发紫 |
[1:04:27] | …of trust. | …还有缺乏信任 |
[1:04:29] | Don’t you see it deserves your attention? | 你不觉得它需要你的注意吗? |
[1:04:32] | So, don’t reject this wounded body. | 那么 别拒绝这受伤的身体 |
[1:04:35] | It has put up with you for so long… | 它已经容忍你那么久 |
[1:04:38] | …and never complained. | …从不抱怨 |
[1:04:42] | Tell him that he’s important. | 告诉他 他很重要 |
[1:04:45] | That he belongs here. | 他属于这里 |
[1:04:48] | Give him what he deserves. | 给他他应得的 |
[1:05:12] | I love you… Andre. | 我爱你 安德烈 |
[1:05:18] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:05:22] | I am proud of you, Andre. | 我以你为荣 安德烈 |
[1:05:26] | So? Can we get some food? I’m hungry… | 然后呢? 我们可以吃饭了吗? 我好饿 |
[1:05:30] | You’re obsessed with food, aren’t you? | 你不吃饭不行 对吗? |
[1:05:32] | Do you have an emotional problem? | 你有情绪的问题吗? |
[1:05:33] | Hey, that’s my line! | 嗨 那是我该说的话! |
[1:05:36] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[1:05:48] | How are we going to pay the bill? | 我们要用什么付帐? |
[1:05:50] | We’ll wash the dishes… | 洗盘子啊 |
[1:05:52] | It only worked in the Dark Ages. | 那只在中世纪早期有用 |
[1:05:53] | They’re going to call the cops. And we’ll end up in jail. | 他们会报警 我们会去坐牢 |
[1:05:55] | I have a 6 months suspended sentence. I know where I’m… | 我还有6个月的假释期限 我知道我 |
[1:05:57] | Stop complaining, now. Just enjoy. | 现在别再抱怨 享受一下 |
[1:05:59] | The wine is good, isn’t it? | 红酒不错 是吗? |
[1:06:01] | What kind is it? | 什么牌子? |
[1:06:02] | Chateau Cheval Blanc. | “白马庄园” |
[1:06:05] | Cheval Blanc? | “白马庄园”? |
[1:06:07] | It’s 1,000 Euros! | 那要1000欧元! |
[1:06:08] | 1,500 It was the most expensive. | 1500欧元 是最贵的 |
[1:06:10] | It sucks. This place sucks. | 烂透了 这地方烂透了 |
[1:06:12] | Being the most expensive doesn’t mean it’s the best, Angela. | 最贵的东西不一定是最好的 安琪拉 |
[1:06:14] | How would you know? You deal in olive oil. | 你怎知道? 你是卖橄榄油的 |
[1:06:16] | Yes, but I know a thing or two. I… | 是 但是有些事我也我知道 我 |
[1:06:18] | I’m sure the menu has some good little wines, at very reasonable prices. | 我确定菜单上有些红酒 价廉物美 |
[1:06:21] | Look! Saint Chignon ’98. 100 Euros. I’m sure it’s good. | 听着! 圣情浓98年份 100欧元 我确定这很好 |
[1:06:25] | Sommelier! | 酒侍! |
[1:06:26] | Yes? | 是的? |
[1:06:27] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[1:06:27] | Well… we’re going to taste. | 我们要试酒 |
[1:06:29] | Can we have a Saint Chignon ’98, please? | 我们要 圣情浓98年份 谢谢? |
[1:06:32] | Oh, of course. It’s almost at maturity right now. | 当然 现在正是时候 |
[1:06:34] | It’s a bit peppery, a little round. | 有一点点辛辣 一点滑顺 |
[1:06:36] | It’s a very good wine. A very good choice. | 非常好的酒 很好的选择 |
[1:06:38] | It’s my favourite. | 是我的最爱 |
[1:06:39] | Can we simply have half a bottle? | 我们可以来半杯吗? |
[1:06:41] | No, we only have liters, here. | 不 这里只卖一瓶的 |
[1:06:46] | You’re crazy! I swear… you’re totally crazy. | 你是疯了! 我发誓 你真的疯了 |
[1:06:47] | You’ve had a hard day. I’m trying to please you. | 你度过了辛苦的一天 我只是想取悦你 |
[1:06:50] | Is that your mission? Pleasing me? | 那也是你的任务吗? 取悦我? |
[1:06:51] | No. I’m supposed to teach you the most things as quickly as possible. | 不 我应该要尽快教你大部分的事情 |
[1:06:55] | So that you give up jumping from bridges. | 那你才不会再去跳河自杀 |
[1:06:57] | If you intend to pay the bill by doing dirty things in the restroom… | 若你想要靠做肮脏的事情来付饭钱 |
[1:07:00] | …I won’t wait for you at the bar. I’m warning you. | …我不会在酒吧那等你 我警告你 |
[1:07:02] | What dirty stuff? | 什么肮脏的事情? |
[1:07:03] | Don’t act innocent… I was there, behind the door. I’ve seen everything. | 别装无辜…我当时在门后面亲眼看见 |
[1:07:07] | Have you seen… or heard? | 你有看见 或是听见? |
[1:07:13] | Angela? | 安琪拉? |
[1:07:16] | What? | 什么? |
[1:07:17] | What’re you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[1:07:20] | Guess… | 你猜 |
[1:07:22] | I don’t want… I don’t want you do do this for me. | 我不要 我不要你对我这样做 |
[1:07:24] | I thought you needed money. | 我以为你需要钱 |
[1:07:25] | Yes, I need it. But I still have some morality left. | 是 我需要钱 但是我还有道德观念 |
[1:07:28] | I thank you for it… I appreciate the gesture… | 我谢谢你 我很感激 |
[1:07:30] | But no, really. No way you’re doing this at all. | 但不 你绝对不应该这样做 |
[1:07:32] | Come on… It’s nothing. | 来吧 没事的 |
[1:07:34] | Yes, it’s something! | 不 有事! |
[1:07:35] | Listen. Stop right now. Ask this man to go back home. | 听着 现在马上停下来 叫这人回家去 |
[1:07:37] | Come out, right now! | 出来 现在! |
[1:07:39] | Can’t you give me a break, so that I can finish? Fuck! | 你不能给我们点时间 好让我做完吗? 妈的! |
[1:07:46] | And what about Frank, then? | 那么法兰克又是怎么回事? |
[1:07:47] | In his office… What did you do? | 在他办公室 你做了什么事? |
[1:07:52] | You didn’t do that! | 你没做吧! |
[1:07:53] | No…Just kidding. | 不…开玩笑的 |
[1:07:57] | What a relief… | 让我松了口气 |
[1:07:59] | But how did you get the money? | 那你怎会有钱? |
[1:08:12] | You can’t have done that! | 你不可能做那个! |
[1:08:13] | Which option would you rather have? | 那你还有什么选择? |
[1:08:17] | I’d rather go away. | 我宁愿远走高飞 |
[1:08:29] | For a single night, is that it? | 就一个晚上 是吗? |
[1:08:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:08:30] | Good. | 好 |
[1:08:33] | All done. | 办好了 |
[1:08:35] | Do you have… any luggage? | 你有 行李吗? |
[1:08:36] | Yes. One item. Right in front. | 有一件 就在门口 |
[1:08:52] | Feeling better? | 好点没? |
[1:08:54] | Yeah, I’m fine… | 是呀 我没事 |
[1:08:56] | Are you coming to bed? | 你要睡觉了吗? |
[1:08:58] | No, I’m looking at the city. | 不 我在欣赏这城市 |
[1:08:59] | It’ll still be there tomorrow. Come to bed. | 明天还可以看 睡觉了 |
[1:09:02] | Paris is beautiful. | 巴黎真美丽 |
[1:09:05] | I wasn’t seeing anything. | 我看不见什么东西 |
[1:09:06] | I was blind like a bat. | 我跟蝙蝠一样看不见 |
[1:09:11] | Angela… | 安琪拉… |
[1:09:12] | What? | 什么? |
[1:09:14] | I think I love you. | 我想我爱上你了 |
[1:09:16] | No you don’t… You’re horny, that’s all. | 不 你好色 就这样 |
[1:09:18] | You’re lacking affection. | 你缺乏感情 |
[1:09:18] | So you’re hanging on to the first one you run into. | 所以遇到第一个可以交往的对象 你就会一头栽进里面 |
[1:09:22] | I. E: Me! | 例如 我! |
[1:09:23] | No, no… Really. You make me feel good. | 不 不 真的 你让我感觉很自在 |
[1:09:27] | I love how you shake me up. | 我喜欢你那样的点醒我 摇醒我 |
[1:09:29] | Without ever judging me. | 而且从没有论断我 |
[1:09:31] | It makes me happy. | 让我很快乐 |
[1:09:35] | It’s been a while since this happened to me. | 我已经很久没有这样的感觉 |
[1:09:37] | It probably never did. | 也许从来没有过 |
[1:09:39] | You want to fuck, that’s all. | 你想要跟我上床 就是这样 |
[1:09:40] | No, I don’t want to fuck… | 不 我不想跟你上床 |
[1:09:43] | Actually, I do, but that’s not it. | 事实上 我很想 但不是那样的欲望 |
[1:09:46] | It’s stronger. Warmer… | 更强 更温暖… |
[1:09:48] | Oh la la! You’re waxing sentimental. | 呼 拉 拉! 你越来越多愁善感了 |
[1:09:50] | Come on, let’s fuck! | 来吧 我们做爱吧! |
[1:09:51] | No no no! Stop that! What are you doing? Hey! | 不 不 不! 停下来! 你在做什么? 嘿! |
[1:09:54] | Don’t you like me? | 你不喜欢我吗? |
[1:09:57] | Yes, yes… I do. But I don’t want to fuck. | 喜欢 我喜欢你 但我不要做爱 |
[1:09:59] | I’d like to make love. But I’ll only do it once I feel… | 我很想要做爱 但我要有感觉才做… |
[1:10:04] | …free. | …感觉自在才做 |
[1:10:06] | And what about me? | 那我呢? |
[1:10:09] | It won’t take long. | 不会太久的 |
[1:10:12] | Come on… Come to bed. | 来吧…到床上来 |
[1:10:14] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[1:10:16] | And there’s no point in brooding. | 不应该再郁闷地沉思 |
[1:10:18] | I’m not brooding. I’m enjoying the room. | 我不是郁闷地沉思 我在享受这房间 |
[1:10:21] | It’s incredible. | 真令人难以置信 |
[1:10:22] | By the way… How are we going to pay for it? | 对了…我们要用什么付帐? |
[1:10:24] | I have an agreement with the head porter. | 我跟旅馆经理有了协议 |
[1:10:26] | How so? | 什么协议? |
[1:10:27] | He bets on races. | 他也赌马 |
[1:10:30] | So I gave him a tip. | 我给他小道内幕消息 |
[1:10:31] | A bad tip? | 假的消息吗? |
[1:10:32] | No, he’s going to make 10,000 Euros. | 不 他将会赢得10000欧元 |
[1:10:35] | You know races results? | 你知道比赛结果? |
[1:10:36] | Any race. Anywhere in the world. | 任何比赛 世上任何地方 |
[1:10:38] | Are you kidding me? You let me bet on that rotten Brutus… | 你开玩笑吗? 你让我下注在什么烂马 布鲁特斯… |
[1:10:40] | I had warned you. | 我警告过你呀 |
[1:10:41] | But a few hours ago you wouldn’t listen to me. | 但是几个小时以前 你根本听不进我的话 |
[1:10:44] | And anyway… I’m not allowed to give away that kind of information. | 不管怎样…我不能提供那种讯息 |
[1:10:48] | It’s forbidden. | 那是被禁止的 |
[1:10:50] | You’re not allowed to give away that kind of information? | 你被禁止提供那一类的讯息? |
[1:10:52] | Why… Why did you tell me that you’re an angel, then? | 为何…那为何你告诉我你是个天使? |
[1:10:57] | I shouldn’t have. | 我不该告诉你的 |
[1:11:00] | Why did you do it, then? | 那你又为何告诉我? |
[1:11:10] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:11:12] | What are you doing, Angela? | 你在做什么 安琪拉? |
[1:11:13] | I’m off to see your buddy Frank. | 我要去见你朋友 法兰克 |
[1:11:15] | What? In the middle of the night? What are you going to tell him? | 什么? 在这深夜里? 你要告诉他什么? |
[1:11:17] | I’m not the one who has things to tell him. You are! | 我没有事情要告诉他 是你有事要告诉他! |
[1:11:19] | So we’re going to see him. And you’ll tell him everything you need. | 所以我们要去见他 你将告诉他你的需要 |
[1:11:22] | So that I can go back home. | 那样我就可以回家 |
[1:11:25] | Angela… | 安琪拉… |
[1:11:28] | Okay… So, what should I tell him? | 好 那我该告诉他什么? |
[1:11:31] | You’re doing it again… | 你又来了 |
[1:11:32] | I told you a hundred times! | 我告诉过你千百遍了! |
[1:11:34] | The truth! Nothing but the truth. | 事实啊! 除了事实以外别无他法 |
[1:11:35] | The truth. No problem. Okay. | 事实 没问题 好的 |
[1:11:37] | If you don’t do that, your pain will stay here, in a ball. | 若你不做 你的痛苦会持续下去 |
[1:11:40] | It’s weaker, but it’s still here, yeah… | 比较弱一点 但是还有 是呀… |
[1:11:42] | You’ve got to get it out. Once for all! | 你应该说出来 一次全说出来! |
[1:11:45] | If it’s outside, it won’t trouble you inside anymore. | 若那是外在的东西 不会影响你的内在的 |
[1:11:47] | Okay. No problem. I agree. | 好 没问题 我同意 |
[1:11:49] | And after that? | 那之后呢? |
[1:11:50] | After that? You’ll be cleared, on the inside. You’ll just have to fill up. | 什么之后? 你会得到清净 而内心 你将会充满它 |
[1:11:54] | Angela… What if it’s with you that I want to fill up? | 安琪拉 那要是我的内心想要充满你呢? |
[1:11:56] | Ah… Don’t do that again. | 啊 别再那样做 |
[1:11:58] | Angela, I’m in love with you. | 安琪拉 我爱上了你了 |
[1:12:00] | You see everything. You feel everything… | 你都看到了 你也感受到了… |
[1:12:03] | How can’t you see something this simple? | 你怎能没看见这么简单的事情? |
[1:12:07] | Focus, please. Right here… | 专心 拜托 这里… |
[1:12:11] | What do you feel? | 觉得如何? |
[1:12:15] | I feel something, but… | 我有点感觉 但… |
[1:12:16] | I feel exactly the same thing. | 我感到完全一样的事情 |
[1:12:20] | And now I know how it’s called. | 现在我知道这叫做什么 |
[1:12:23] | Anyway… | 不管怎样… |
[1:12:24] | Let’s go meet Frank… | 我们去见法兰克 |
[1:12:25] | Things are getting really messy. | 事情越来越搞不清楚了 |
[1:12:30] | No. Things only start to looking clear now. | 不 现在事情才开始越来越明朗 |
[1:12:34] | Like… | 就像 |
[1:12:36] | Looking like the truth, for instance. | 比如说 就像是真理 |
[1:12:40] | I’m tired, Angela… I swear. | 我好累 安琪拉…我发誓 |
[1:12:44] | I’m tired of screwing up all the time. | 我每次都失败 我累了 |
[1:12:46] | Tired of lies… | 不想说谎 |
[1:12:52] | For the first time in my life, I want to be true. | 是我有生以来第一次 我要老实 |
[1:12:58] | I’ll be able to say everything I feel. | 我可以说出我的每一种感觉 |
[1:13:00] | Everything. | 每一种 |
[1:13:05] | Do you know what I’m feeling, Angela? | 你知道我的感觉吗 安琪拉? |
[1:13:07] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:13:15] | Miss! Miss! | 小姐! 小姐! |
[1:13:17] | Miss, please… Miss. | 小姐 拜托 小姐 |
[1:13:20] | Now is really not the time to fuck with me. | 现在不是跟我开玩笑的时候 |
[1:13:26] | Sorry for interrupting you like that in the middle of the night… | 抱歉再这午夜时刻 这样打扰你 |
[1:13:29] | …but Andre has something very important to tell you. | 但安德烈有很要的事情要告诉你 |
[1:13:31] | I can’t take it anymore, and I want to go home… | 我再也无法忍受 我要回家 |
[1:13:33] | …so let’s end this now! | 让我们现在就结束! |
[1:13:35] | Come again? | 又来了 |
[1:13:36] | Who’s that girl? | 那女孩是谁? |
[1:13:36] | You! Shut the hell up! | 你! 给我闭嘴! |
[1:13:38] | Andre! Come in! | 安德烈! 进来! |
[1:13:39] | He’s here. In his bed… | 他在这 在床上 |
[1:13:42] | What the fuck is this? | 这他妈的是什么? |
[1:13:47] | When you start breaking the rules, you really go for it… | 当你要打破现状 破坏规矩 |
[1:13:49] | The door… The bodyguard… | 那门 保镳 |
[1:13:52] | And you chose this place because you knew that’s where he would stay. | 你选这里是因为你知道那是他要待的地方 |
[1:13:55] | You’re going to be fired. | 你会被炒鱿鱼 |
[1:13:56] | That’s not your business. It’s mine. | 那不关你的事情 是我的事 |
[1:13:59] | Be nice, now. And deal with him quickly… | 现在请乖一点 快跟他把事情解决 |
[1:14:01] | …so that we can get the hell away. | …那样我们才能离开 |
[1:14:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:14:08] | Andre… | 安德烈 |
[1:14:10] | Andre… | 安德烈 |
[1:14:16] | You’re not going to kill me, aren’t you? | 你不会杀了我吧? |
[1:14:24] | Your coffee isn’t bad, Frank. | 你的咖啡不错 法兰克 |
[1:14:29] | Andre… I… I… I… I’m sorry. | 安德烈 我 我 我 我很抱歉 |
[1:14:33] | I… I know I offended you. | 我 我知道我冒犯了你 |
[1:14:35] | And it really was stupid of me, buddy. | 兄弟 我承认那很蠢 |
[1:14:36] | Buddy? | 兄弟? |
[1:14:37] | No. Sorry about that. | 不是啦 抱歉 |
[1:14:39] | I took advantage of your weakness, sir, and really I shouldn’t have. | 我利用的你的弱点 我真的不该那样做 |
[1:14:42] | That… that was pathetic of me. | 我 那样真令人讨厌 |
[1:14:45] | There’s even some business we could do together. | 有几个生意我们可以一起做 |
[1:14:47] | If you want…That is, if you have the time | 若你要…也有时间的话 马上就可以 |
[1:14:48] | But I beg you… Andy. | 我求你 安德烈 |
[1:14:54] | Do not kill me. Be nice… do not kill me. | 别杀我 请你 别杀我 |
[1:14:58] | I’m sorry I borrowed money from you, Frank. | 很抱歉我跟你借钱 法兰克 |
[1:15:00] | It’s my fault. I’m the one to blame. | 是我的错 我该死 |
[1:15:03] | In the first place, I should never have set foot in your lousy club. | 首先 我不该去你的烂俱乐部 |
[1:15:06] | It cost me time and money… | 浪掷了我的时间和金钱 |
[1:15:07] | Instead of taking care of the business for which I came to Paris. | 而没有管我的生意 那才是我来巴黎的目的 |
[1:15:10] | But there’s no escaping it. | 但那无法避免 |
[1:15:12] | When you feel like shit, you’re attracted by the other pieces of shit like you. That’s life. | 当你觉得糟糕透了 就是被自己坏的一面引诱 那就是生命 |
[1:15:17] | That’s why we used to get along fine, in the beginning, Frank. | 那就是为何我们一开始可以 相处的不错的原因 法兰克 |
[1:15:19] | We could hate each other mutually. That wasn’t a problem. | 我们可以彼此憎恨 那不是问题 |
[1:15:27] | One day, an angel entered my life. | 有一天 有个天使进入了我的生命 |
[1:15:31] | A wonderful woman, who opened my eyes. | 一个美好的女人 让我打开被蒙蔽的双眼 |
[1:15:36] | It’s so good to have the eyes opened, Frank. | 让眼睛真正张开个感觉真好 法兰克 |
[1:15:41] | Now I can look at the sun, rising over Paris. | 现在我可以看着朝阳在巴黎升起 |
[1:15:43] | All these small lightbulbs… switching off, one by one. | 这一些电灯 一个一个的熄灭 |
[1:15:47] | I can see all this, Frank. | 我都能看见 法兰克 |
[1:15:52] | And it’s thanks to her. | 一切都要感谢她 |
[1:15:54] | Because she had the kindness never to judge me. | 因为她很仁慈 从未论断我 |
[1:16:01] | She loved me as I was. | 她爱我就像我爱她一样 |
[1:16:04] | Even though I wasn’t much. | 虽然我没那么爱她 |
[1:16:12] | I am happy for you, Andre. Sincerely. | 我愿你快乐 安德烈 真心的 |
[1:16:14] | But you’re not going to kill me, aren’t you? | 但你不会杀了我 是吗? |
[1:16:18] | No. | 不会 |
[1:16:20] | I’m going to feel sorry for you. | 我会为你感到难过 |
[1:16:23] | Did you see that, Angela? I did really good, for a first time! | 你看见没 安琪拉? 我第一次表现的那么好! |
[1:16:26] | Where are you? | 你去哪了? |
[1:16:27] | Angela? | 安琪拉? |
[1:16:32] | Angela… | 安琪拉 |
[1:17:29] | Angela, what are you doing? Where are you going? | 安琪拉 你在做什么? 你去哪了? |
[1:17:30] | I’m going home. | 我要回家 |
[1:17:31] | You can’t do this to me. It’s impossible. | 你不可以这样对我 不可能的 |
[1:17:32] | Angela, stop! I did all you asked me to do. | 安琪拉 停止! 你要我做的我都做到了 |
[1:17:34] | Look! I’ve emptied everything. | 看! 我放空了一切 |
[1:17:36] | Now we can start over, together. | 现在我们可以一起重新来过 |
[1:17:38] | We’ll be together, choosing the things that will fullfill me. Like we said. | 我们可以在一起 选择能够满足我们的东西 就像我们说过的 |
[1:17:41] | You’re big enough to choose on your own, now. | 现在 你已经够大了 可以自己选择 |
[1:17:42] | I don’t want to choose on my own! | 我不要自己选择! |
[1:17:44] | I want to do this with you, Angela. | 我要跟你一起做 安琪拉 |
[1:17:45] | Because I love you. And I want to spend the time I have left to live at your side. | 因为我爱你 而且我要用我的余生 跟你一起度过 |
[1:17:48] | If you leave me, it’s going to be horrible. I’ll be falling back on my old habits. | 要是你离开了我 那多可怕 我又会回到老样子 |
[1:17:51] | As if I had gone this far for nothing. | 就像我以前一样 一事无成 |
[1:17:52] | Well… too bad. Destroy yourself if you want. | 嗯 那太糟糕了 若你要的话 你就毁灭你自己吧 |
[1:17:55] | I took many chances for you. | 我给了你很多机会 |
[1:17:57] | I’ve got a 9/10 chance of being fired. | 我有九成的机会被解雇 |
[1:17:59] | So please be helpful, Andre. Don’t ruin it all. | 所以请你自己坚强些 安德烈 别再毁了这一切 |
[1:18:01] | And live the life you are meant to live. | 去过你该过的生活 |
[1:18:05] | Angela! What if the life I’m meant to live was the one where I’m staying with you? | 安琪拉! 要是我该过的生活 就是我跟你过的生活呢? |
[1:18:07] | No! I already know your life entirely. | 不! 我已经知道你全部的生活了 |
[1:18:10] | In two months, you will create your company. | 两个月内 你就会有你自己的公司 |
[1:18:12] | In five years, it’s going to be the leading olive oil business. | 五年内 那将会是最大的橄榄油公司 |
[1:18:17] | You’re going to meet Catherine. A lovely 30 years old lawyer. | 你会遇见凯撒琳 美丽的30岁律师 |
[1:18:19] | With whom you will have three beautiful children. | 你们会生下三个美丽孩子 |
[1:18:22] | Do you want to know their names? | 你想知道他们的名字吗? |
[1:18:25] | Do you want to know how they’ll do in school? | 你要知道他们在学校的成绩吗? |
[1:18:31] | I want to know why you’re crying. | 我要知道为何你在哭 |
[1:18:33] | Because… Because it’s always like that when a mission is completed. | 因为 因为每次任务完成总是这样 |
[1:18:36] | I’m made for meeting. Not for goodbyes. | 我只善于见面 不善于道再见 |
[1:18:38] | Are you satisfied with this answer? | 你满意这样的回答吗? |
[1:18:41] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:18:43] | What you’ve done for me was enormous. | 你为我做的真是太多 太好了 |
[1:18:45] | You have my eternal appreciation. | 我永远的感激你 |
[1:18:46] | ‘Eternal’? Please, don’t use words you don’t understand. | “永远的”? 拜托 别用你不了解的单字 |
[1:18:49] | Angela, listen to me… I’m sorry. | 安琪拉 听我说 我很抱歉 |
[1:18:52] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[1:18:53] | You’ve taught me what matters: To stop lying. | 你教了我重要的事情是 别再说谎 |
[1:18:59] | That’s right. That’s the most important thing. | 没错 那是最重要的事 |
[1:19:01] | So why don’t you stop lying yourself! | 那你又为何要骗你自己! |
[1:19:06] | Angela, stop! Listen to me. | 安琪拉 停下来! 听我说 |
[1:19:07] | Look at me. Look at me in the eye. | 看着我 看着我的眼睛 |
[1:19:09] | Stop! | 停下来! |
[1:19:10] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:19:12] | Leave me alone. | 放开我 |
[1:19:13] | Let me tell you what I see in these eyes… | 让我告诉你 在这眼睛里我看到什么 |
[1:19:15] | I see a woman who doesn’t want to leave. A woman who’s tired of not knowing who she is. | 我看到一个女人不想离开 一个女人已经厌倦了不知道自己是谁 |
[1:19:20] | Like me, nobody ever told you he loved you. And if someone did, you don’t remember. | 就像我 没人跟你说过他爱你 即使有人说过你也不会记得 |
[1:19:23] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:19:24] | I love you, Angela! | 我爱你 安琪拉! |
[1:19:25] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:19:26] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:19:29] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[1:19:29] | I can’t live without you. It’s impossible! | 我没有你活不下去 不可能的事情! |
[1:19:31] | What’s the point of living with me? | 为何要跟我一起生活? |
[1:19:33] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[1:19:35] | I’d be an angel who burned her wings. | 我会是个放弃了翅膀的天使 |
[1:19:37] | A fallen angel. | 坠落的天使 |
[1:19:38] | I don’t care about that! | 我不管那些! |
[1:19:39] | I love you the way you are. | 我就是爱你这个样子 |
[1:19:50] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[1:19:52] | …who I am! | 我是谁! |
[1:19:53] | I have no past. | 我没有过去 |
[1:19:55] | Can you understand that? | 你了解吗? |
[1:19:57] | I know… I know… | 我知道 我知道 |
[1:19:58] | How can… How can, I achieve anything? | 我如何能 我如何能达成什么任务? |
[1:20:02] | I know… | 我知道 |
[1:20:03] | …if I don’t know where I come from. | 假如我不知道我从哪来 |
[1:20:05] | I don’t know where I come from. I don’t know where I come from… | 我不知道我从哪来 我不知道我从哪来 |
[1:20:15] | I know… I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[1:20:23] | I know you don’t have a past. | 我知道 你没有过去 |
[1:20:27] | But at least, let me give you a future. | 但至少 让我给你一个未来 |
[1:20:35] | What am I doing? | 我在做什么? |
[1:20:37] | My god… | 天啊 |
[1:20:40] | What am I doing? | 我在做什么? |
[1:20:44] | Can you leave god out of this decision, for once? | 你能让上帝别来决定这事情吗 就这一次? |
[1:21:00] | Angela… what’s going on? What’s wrong, Angela? | 安琪拉 发生了什么事? 什么事 安琪拉? |
[1:21:03] | What’s happening to you? | 发生了什么事? |
[1:21:13] | I have to go, Andre. | 我该走了 安德烈 |
[1:21:15] | It’s time. | 时候到了 |
[1:21:16] | Don’t go! I’m begging you. I love you. | 别走! 我求求你 我爱你 |
[1:21:19] | I love you too, Andre. | 我也爱你 安德烈 |
[1:21:23] | I must go. | 我该走了 |
[1:21:24] | No! | 不! |
[1:21:41] | Angela, I love you! | 安琪拉 我爱你! |
[1:24:56] | My name is Andre. Andre Moussa. | 我叫安德烈 安德烈·慕沙 |
[1:24:58] | I’m 28 years old. And I am… free. | 我28岁 我…很自由 |