英文名称:Skyline
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:44] | Is it morning already? | 已经早上了吗 |
[02:33] | Jarrod… | 杰瑞得 |
[02:38] | Jarrod, wake up. | 杰瑞得 醒醒 |
[02:41] | It’s okay. | 别怕 |
[02:55] | What is that? | 这是怎么回事 |
[02:57] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[03:02] | Ray! | 雷 |
[03:07] | Stay here. | 待这别动 |
[03:12] | What’s wrong? | 怎么回事 |
[03:13] | He’s gone! | 他被吸走了 |
[03:28] | Jarrod! Jarrod! | 杰瑞得 杰瑞得 |
[03:37] | Come here. | 回来啊 |
[03:41] | Jarrod. | 杰瑞得 |
[04:16] | I can’t decide. | 我选不出来 |
[04:19] | Elaine, you pick the last one. | 伊恋 你来选最后一张吧 |
[04:32] | Jay-rock… T-money… | 杰爱乐 泰爱财 |
[04:34] | Oh, we were…ahead of our time, we were bad. | 我们那时候意识太超前 俩坏小子 |
[04:40] | You haven’t changed a bit. | 你真是一点没变 |
[04:42] | Neither has Terry… | 泰瑞也是 |
[04:45] | You’ll see. | 你马上就能见到了 |
[04:46] | He’s a real deal. | 他是个棒小伙 |
[04:48] | Can’t wait. | 迫不及待了 |
[05:17] | Edward you should thought about that | 爱德华 你拍那个烂片之前 |
[05:19] | before you shot that piece of shit. | 就应该想清楚 |
[05:22] | What you doing here so early? | 你这么早在这干什么 |
[05:24] | – It’s a beautiful day. – Don’t I know it. | -今天天不错 -我也知道 |
[05:28] | Barry called in about the robot | 巴瑞问关于机器人系列的事 |
[05:29] | Tell him, handle it. | 告诉他 让他自己搞定 |
[05:31] | No business on my birthday. | 今天我生日 不谈公事 |
[05:36] | – Babe. – God, she always has to be here? | -宝贝 -她非得天天待这吗 |
[05:40] | She’s working. | 这是她的工作 |
[05:41] | So pathetic. | 没办法 |
[05:42] | You’re sweaty. | 走开 你一身汗 |
[06:08] | – Elaine. Are you alright – Yeah. | -伊恋 你还好吧 -还好 |
[06:11] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[06:19] | Here, let me get that for you. Here you go. | 我来帮你拿 给 |
[06:22] | – Thank you. – No Problem. | -谢谢 -不用谢 |
[06:25] | That’s my hero. | 这才是我的偶像 |
[06:35] | – “J” – Rock. – O’DONNELL | -杰爱乐 -奥唐纳 |
[06:38] | Yeah, that… that’s us. | 好吧 就是我们 |
[06:45] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me! | 开什么玩笑 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:561个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:38个,六级词汇:16个,GRE词汇:15个,托福词汇:24个,考研词汇:40个,专四词汇:36个,专八词汇:1个, 所有生词标注共:67个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:47] | You better not get used to this. | 你最好别搞习惯这种待遇了 |
[06:50] | Who? Me? | 我吗 |
[07:26] | Penthouse. | 顶层公寓 |
[07:30] | Alright. Come on. | 到了 走吧 |
[07:35] | How the second most talented guy I know? | 你这个千年老二混得怎样啊 |
[07:37] | I don’t know, how are you? | 不清楚 你呢 |
[07:38] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[07:42] | Happy Birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[07:44] | Oh… You must be Elaine? | 想必你就是伊恋吧 欢迎 |
[07:45] | – Yeah. – Welcome. | -对 -欢迎 |
[07:48] | This is amazing. | 这里棒极了 |
[07:50] | Automatic even at its finest. | 这里全是自动化的设备 |
[07:53] | My own personal place in the clouds. | 是我在云端的私人空间 |
[07:56] | The view is incredible. | 这的景致实在是太棒了 |
[07:59] | Let me ask you a question. | 我有个问题想问你 |
[08:01] | You keeping my boy in line? | 我哥们给你添麻烦了吗 |
[08:03] | Don’t answer that… hey! | 不许回答 |
[08:06] | It’s a full time job. | 看着他可是我的全职工作 |
[08:07] | Whatever he is paying you, I’ll double it. | 不管他付你多少 我都给你双倍 |
[08:11] | Oh, well, looks like, you got your hands full already. | 看起来你已经够忙的了 |
[08:14] | I like that. Yeah. | 说得好 |
[08:16] | That’s your room right here. | 你们的房间在那 |
[08:18] | You guys wanna hit the pool? | 想去泳池吗 |
[08:20] | Absolutely. | 那还用说 |
[08:22] | Babe! | 宝贝 |
[08:24] | Pool Time! | 游泳时间 |
[08:33] | – Baby, get me a cosmo. – Absolutely, hold this. | -宝贝 帮我拿杯柯梦 -好 拿着这个 |
[08:36] | Hey, the bar’s this way. | 吧台在这边 |
[08:42] | – You really did it, man. – Yeah. | -哥们 你真的做到了 -没错 |
[08:43] | I mean just like everybody knew you would, but… | 这的人几乎都认识你 但是… |
[08:45] | Hey, guys. | 帅哥们 |
[08:47] | Hello… | 你好美女 |
[08:48] | I wouldn’t have done without you. | 没有你 我做不到这些 |
[08:50] | What I do? Decorate the walls? | 我做了什么 帮你刷墙吗 |
[08:53] | – You do look nice. – And you do look nice. | -你看起来不错 -你也是 |
[08:56] | Happy Birthday, Terry. | 生日快乐 泰瑞 |
[08:58] | Yeah, happy birthday to me. | 没错 祝我生日快乐 |
[09:05] | I can’t think of all this man, | 我简直不能想象 |
[09:06] | And I do not know what to give you as a gift. | 我不知道送你点什么好 |
[09:09] | I got some ideas on that. | 我有个主意 |
[09:11] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[09:15] | I see everyone getting along famously. | 大家貌似聊得很开心啊 |
[09:20] | – Baby? – Yeah? | -宝贝 -在 |
[09:22] | Where is my cosmo? | 我的柯梦呢 |
[09:23] | Owh, my bad. | 我的错 |
[09:26] | Denise, get me a drink. | 丹尼斯 帮我去拿 |
[09:28] | – Anyone else? – No. | -其他人要吗 -不用 |
[09:35] | Well, this definitely beats Brooklyn in December. | 这比12月的布鲁克林好多了 |
[09:37] | I don’t know, I kinda like our four Seasons. | 我倒还是挺喜欢咱们分明的四季 |
[09:40] | We got one of those, down the block. | 四季啊 我们这街那头就有家四季酒店 |
[09:42] | Tomorrow we’re gonna hit the high sea, | 明天 咱们驾着 |
[09:45] | I’m gonna take you all out on my Sunseeker. | 我的逐日号出海去 |
[09:48] | It’s a 67 footer. | 船身有二十米 爽翻了 |
[09:58] | That’s Homeland Security. | 是国土安全局的 |
[10:00] | They must be here because they know | 他们来这儿 肯定是知道 |
[10:02] | tonights party is gonna be a “bomb”. | 今晚将有一场爆炸性的派对 |
[10:07] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[10:10] | Happy Birthday, Terry! | 生日快乐 泰瑞 |
[10:13] | – Oh hi, dude. How’s it going man? – I’m alright. | -哥们 最近咋样 -不错 |
[10:20] | There’s somebody I want you to meet. Ray! | 我想介绍个人给你 雷 |
[10:22] | Hold on. | 等我下 |
[10:25] | – Well, birthday boy, happy Birthday, man. – Thank you. | -生日快乐 哥们 -谢谢 |
[10:29] | How’s the “robot fight” coming along? | “机器人大战” 进展如何了 |
[10:31] | Dude, it’s sucks, but the director loves it, so… you know. | 烂死了 但那些人喜欢 所以你懂的 |
[10:36] | – Hey, is this the boy wonder? – Yeah. | -这就是你说的那人 -对 |
[10:38] | And his lovely lady, yeah. | 还有他漂亮的女友 |
[10:42] | – Hey, good to meet you, man. – Yeah. | -很高兴认识你 哥们 -我也是 |
[10:44] | Listen, I’m psyched you’re gonna join the crew. | 我很高兴 你能加入我们的团队 |
[10:47] | Huh?… I mean, I… | 什么 我 |
[10:49] | Hey, hey, did you find a place to live yet? | 你找到住的地方了吗 |
[10:51] | I’m telling you, Venice, it’s where it’s at. | 威尼斯 就在那个美丽的地方 |
[10:53] | – I live there, so… – We have a place, thank you. | -我们住那 -我们有地方住 谢谢 |
[10:55] | Sure you have. | 也是 |
[10:56] | – I have to go to the little girl’s room. – Alright. | -我去下洗手间 -好 |
[11:00] | – Excuse me. – No… | -失陪一下 -等等 |
[11:01] | Babe… Elaine! | 宝贝 伊恋 |
[11:04] | She’s smokin’, nice job dude. | 她真漂亮 哥们福气不浅啊 |
[11:06] | – Wait up for me. Let’s go. – What’s he talking about? | -等会聊 我们得走了 -他说什么啊 |
[11:10] | What’s going on, ladies? | 美女玩得怎样了 |
[11:12] | – Sorry. – What was that all about? | -不好意思 -到底怎么回事 |
[11:15] | Hey, look. | 听着 |
[11:16] | The cat’s obviously outta the bag… | 看来纸包不住火了 |
[11:20] | I was thinking… | 我在想 |
[11:22] | you should move to L.A. | 你搬来洛杉矶吧 |
[11:25] | What am I gonna do out here? I mean… | 我在这能做什么 我是说 |
[11:28] | I rather survive back home. | 我在老家还有工作呢 |
[11:30] | I could use you. | 我可以雇你 |
[11:31] | Oh, I don’t need any charity, alright? | 我不要你的施舍 |
[11:33] | Okay fine. | 好吧 |
[11:35] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[11:37] | I don’t know anything about effects, man. | 哥们 我对那些玩意一无所知 |
[11:39] | – That’s bullshit, come on. – That’s not bullshit. | -别胡扯了 -我没扯 |
[11:42] | You got the eye and you know it. | 你知道你有这个天赋的 |
[11:44] | Alright…Computer is just a tool. | 电脑只是个工具 |
[11:47] | I don’t know, okay? I never saw myself out here. | 我不知道 我从来没想过要来这里工作 |
[11:52] | Where do you see yourself? | 那你觉得自己应该做什么 |
[11:55] | You got five year plan I don’t know about? | 你还有个五年计划吗 |
[11:58] | It’s not about the money, okay? | 这跟钱没关系 |
[11:59] | It’s always about the money. | 我们就是为了赚钱 |
[12:05] | What about Elaine? | 那伊恋怎么办 |
[12:08] | I can’t handle everything. You gotta take care of that yourself. | 我没法顾及所有事 你得自己解决 |
[12:13] | Terry, there’s a call for you upstairs. | 泰瑞 前台有电话找你 |
[12:16] | You think about it. | 你考虑下吧 |
[12:33] | Elaine. | 伊恋 |
[12:41] | Come on. | 别哭了 |
[12:44] | We are supposed to be having fun, what is the problem? | 我们是来度假的 怎么回事 |
[12:46] | Just forget it, alright? | 别问了 |
[12:50] | Look… | 听着 |
[12:51] | Terry sprung this whole California thing on me today, alright? | 泰瑞今天才把所有事告诉我 |
[12:55] | – I had no idea, I didn’t… – I’m late. | -我也不知道… -有点晚了 |
[12:58] | What you mean, late? | 什么晚了 |
[13:00] | Late… | 那个 |
[13:05] | Oh, excuse me…Sorry. | 不好意思 抱歉 |
[13:14] | Since when? | 多久了 |
[13:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:17] | I’ve been feeling sick all week, so I took a test and… | 最近一直觉得很恶心 所以我做了个测试 然后 |
[13:22] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么不告诉我 |
[13:24] | I wanted to… Believe me, | 相信我 我想告诉你的 |
[13:27] | I just…I didn’t wanna ruin your trip. | 只是 不想破坏你的旅行 |
[13:37] | Shit. | 操 |
[13:38] | Is that all you have to say? | 这就是你想说的吗 |
[13:40] | What do you want me to say? | 那你想让我说什么 |
[13:44] | – I don’t think I’m ready for this. – You’re not ready, Jarrod? | -我压根没准备好 -你没准备好 杰瑞得 |
[13:48] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[13:50] | It’s not…hey, will you keep… | 这不是 你能不能别再 |
[14:02] | Is that what we have to look forward too. | 这是我们必须面对的 |
[14:09] | Leni… | 恋妮 |
[14:21] | Hey man, we got… we got a lot… lot more. | 快 快 快 快 快 |
[14:32] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天 |
[14:35] | Go… go… go…go… go… | 快 快 快 快 快 |
[14:40] | Oh, my God, man! | 我的老天 |
[14:57] | Pardon me ma’am, but… | 女士 很不好意思 |
[14:59] | we received a few noise complaints. | 我们收到些噪声投诉 |
[15:01] | From whom? | 谁投诉啊 |
[15:03] | The building’s half empty. | 这楼一半都空着 |
[15:05] | I understand that, but…the other half is trying to sleep. | 我明白 但是另一半住户需要休息 |
[15:08] | – So, if you don’t mind if you just… – Alright. | -如果您不介意的话 -好吧 |
[15:26] | Another one for the books. | 我也要上来 |
[15:31] | I got the couch. | 沙发是我的 |
[15:35] | Oh, come on, I think there’s space for both of us? | 别啊 这地方足够咱俩待了 |
[15:38] | – I like space. – Whoa, alright. | -我需要空间 -好吧 |
[15:41] | Beggers can’t be chooser. | 求人的没得选啊 |
[15:54] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[17:18] | Earthquake! | 地震了 |
[17:20] | You’re probably just dreaming. | 你做梦吧 |
[18:05] | Turn off the lights. | 快把灯关了 |
[18:19] | Ray…What’re you doing? | 雷 你在干什么 |
[18:41] | Ray! | 雷 |
[18:50] | Stay here. | 待这别动 |
[18:53] | – What’s wrong? – He’s gone. | -怎么回事 -他被吸走了 |
[19:06] | Jarrod, no. | 杰瑞得 不 |
[19:08] | No, Jarrod, no. | 不 杰瑞得 |
[19:12] | Jarrod… no. | 杰瑞得 别过去 |
[19:13] | What’s going on, man? | 怎么了 |
[19:15] | Jarrod, please stop. | 杰瑞得 别过去 |
[19:20] | What’s with you, man? | 醒醒 你怎么了 |
[19:23] | Jarrod? | 杰瑞得 |
[19:25] | Oh, my God, Jarrod. | 天哪 杰瑞得 |
[19:28] | Jarrod! | 杰瑞得 |
[19:29] | Please..What’s happening? | 快醒醒 发生了什么 |
[19:33] | – Jarrod.. – Oh God. | -杰瑞得 -天哪 |
[19:37] | Jarrod… | 杰瑞得 |
[19:42] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[19:45] | Jarrod? Oh my God. | 杰瑞得 老天啊 |
[19:48] | – Where’s Ray? Where’s Ray? – No, no, no, no… | -雷呢 雷去哪儿了 -别 别过去 |
[19:52] | – Jarrod. – Where is he? | -杰瑞得 -他去哪了 |
[19:54] | – He’s gone! – What do you mean he’s gone? | -被吸走了 -什么意思 |
[19:55] | – I mean, he’s gone! – Did he fall? | -就是被吸走了 -掉下去了 |
[19:57] | – No. – Did he jump? | -没有 -跳下去了吗 |
[19:58] | No! I don’t… | 没有 我不知道 |
[20:04] | He went outside…to the light. | 他看着那光 然后走过去 |
[20:08] | And then he…he just disappeared. | 然后就 就消失了 |
[20:16] | Terry… | 泰瑞 |
[20:17] | Terry, please! | 泰瑞 求你了 别过去 |
[20:41] | What did you see? What did you see? | 你刚才看见什么了 看见什么了 |
[20:46] | Be careful | 小心 |
[20:58] | Jarrod, what happened? | 杰瑞得 到底怎么回事 |
[21:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:09] | I was being pulled…towards this light. | 我被吸向那道光 |
[21:24] | – Open the blinds. – No. | -把百叶窗拉起来 -不 |
[21:27] | – Open the blinds! – No! | -拉起来 -不 |
[21:29] | Goddamn it… | 妈的 |
[21:42] | There’s something down there. | 下面好像有什么东西 |
[21:44] | What? | 什么 |
[21:45] | Jarrod, check this out. | 杰瑞得 过来看看 |
[22:00] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么也没看见 |
[22:03] | – There are people on roof. – What are they doing? | -房顶上有人 -他们在干什么 |
[22:08] | I don’t know. | 看不清 |
[22:12] | We should check it out. | 我们该去看看 |
[22:14] | You don’t know what’s out there. | 你不知道外面那是什么 |
[22:20] | – I’ll be okay. – Alright. | -我没事 -好吧 |
[22:23] | I’m calling the police. | 我去报警 |
[22:28] | – I’ll try to take some pictures. – You can’t go out there. | -我去拍点照 -你还不能出去 |
[22:32] | I’m not going out there alone. | 我不是一个人去 |
[22:34] | It just keeps ringing. | 没人接电话 |
[22:42] | A gun? | 你要带着枪 |
[22:43] | Really? | 有用吗 |
[22:45] | Just check the news and find out what the hell’s going on. | 你注意看新闻 搞清楚到底怎么回事 |
[22:48] | – Terry.. – We’ll be right back. | -泰瑞 -我们马上就回来 |
[22:52] | – Jarrod. – Look at me. | -杰瑞得 -看着我 |
[23:03] | Let’s go. | 出发吧 |
[23:05] | Hurry back. | 快去快回 |
[23:35] | The stairs are this way. | 楼梯在这边 |
[24:07] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[24:08] | I’m going to check it out. | 我要去看看 |
[24:10] | What’re you doing with the gun? | 你们拿枪做什么 |
[24:12] | Get back in your apartment. Go! | 快回你的房间去 快 |
[24:15] | And keep it down. | 别出声 |
[24:24] | Hey…you sure about this? | 确定要这么做吗 |
[24:31] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[24:39] | There’s been nothing new since 4 am. | 从凌晨四点开始 就没有更新新闻了 |
[24:44] | Denise, check the TV. | 丹妮斯 去看下电视 |
[25:15] | It’s calm. | 很平静 |
[25:22] | Damn it, Jarrod. | 操 杰瑞得 |
[25:24] | You didn’t tell me to hold it open. | 你没告诉我要留门 |
[25:26] | I thought it was common sense. | 这不是常识吗 |
[25:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:34] | Get down. | 蹲下 |
[25:40] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[25:43] | Let’s get a better look. | 走近点看看 |
[25:52] | Hi, this is Jackie. Please leave a message. | 这是杰姬的电话 请留言 |
[25:55] | Mom, it’s me. | 妈 是我 |
[25:58] | Something happened and…pick up. | 有事发生了 接电话啊 |
[26:04] | Please, just…call me back as soon as you get this. | 拜托 听到后 快回我电话 |
[27:09] | Holy shit. | 天杀的 |
[27:42] | – I can’t see it. – Is that what I think it is? | -我看不清 -是咱们想的那样吗 |
[27:51] | My God. | 苍天啊 |
[28:28] | – Just Run! – What is it? | -快跑 -那是什么 |
[28:31] | Run! Let’s go. | -跑 -快跑 |
[28:32] | Go! | 快跑 |
[28:38] | Come on, pull! | 使劲 |
[28:40] | Back up! Back up! | 让开 退后 |
[28:44] | Come on! | 使劲 |
[28:57] | Come on! | 使劲 |
[29:02] | Elaine, no! | 伊恋 不 |
[29:17] | Move… move! | 让开 让开 |
[29:23] | Baby, are you okay? | 亲爱的 你还好吗 |
[29:26] | I feel like I’m on fire. | 我觉得我着火了 |
[29:29] | Look at me… | 看着我 |
[30:10] | You look it too. | 你也看见了 |
[30:15] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[30:35] | Oh, my God! | 我的老天啊 |
[30:39] | All those people. | 那么多人都被吸走了 |
[30:49] | What they want with them? | 他们到底想干什么 |
[30:51] | I’m not gonna go find out. | 我可不想再上去了 |
[30:54] | God, can’t believe this…I mean how?… | 简直不敢相信 这怎么可能 |
[30:58] | Once you look at the light… | 你一旦看到那光 |
[31:03] | It grabs hold. It’s like that… | 它就会抓住你 就好像 |
[31:07] | It controls you. | 被它控制一样 |
[31:09] | I mean, who wouldn’t wanna look at something so beautiful? | 谁不想看到如此神奇的东西 |
[31:15] | It’s kinda brilliant, actually. | 看上去确实很美 |
[31:18] | Enough of this shit. | 别说废话了 |
[31:21] | I got an idea. | 我想到个主意 |
[31:23] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[31:24] | – Walt’s. – Terry? – What for? | -去沃特家 -泰瑞 -去干什么 |
[31:25] | Don’t worry about it. | -别担心 -泰瑞 |
[31:26] | – Terry? – Everything’s under control. | -泰瑞 -一切都在我掌握之中 |
[31:59] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:01] | Yeah, it’s nothing. | 没事 |
[32:03] | Let me see. | 让我看下 |
[32:05] | I said its nothin’. | 我说没事了 |
[32:09] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[32:37] | Walt? | 沃特 |
[32:52] | Yo… Walt? | 沃特 |
[32:56] | Walt? | 沃特 |
[33:01] | Walt? | 沃特 |
[33:04] | Are you in here? | 你在吗 |
[33:28] | What the hell you doing? | 你他妈的在这里干什么 |
[33:30] | Hiding. | 躲着 |
[33:32] | I saw the people in the sky… | 我看见人们飞向空中 |
[33:35] | like the Goddamn rapture. | 天空他妈的就像裂了一道缝 |
[33:38] | Come on, we’re taking your car, | 快点 我们开你的车 |
[33:40] | we’re getting the hell outta here. Lets go! | 离开这里 走吧 |
[33:42] | I’m not going out there! | 我是不会出去的 |
[33:46] | Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[33:52] | Shut the dog up, shut the dog up! | 让那狗别叫了 让那狗别叫了 |
[35:11] | – Oh, God no… – No… no… | -不 -别 不要 |
[35:13] | Walt! | 沃特 |
[35:44] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[35:51] | Talk to me. | 怎么了 |
[35:53] | We need to get my boat and gettin’ outta here. | 咱们去我的船上 赶紧离开这里 |
[35:55] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[35:56] | They took Walt. | 它们吸走了沃特 |
[35:57] | They took Walt? What’re you talking about? | 沃特被吸走了 你说什么呢 |
[35:59] | This one was different. They came in the building | 这次情形不一样 他们闯进楼里 |
[36:01] | and they just snatched him. | 把他吸走了 |
[36:04] | Then we just go. | 我们快走吧 |
[36:06] | Hold on a sec. | 等一下 |
[36:07] | Am I the only one who saw these photos? | 你们难道没看照片吗 |
[36:10] | It’s all happening right outside, right now. They’re everywhere. | 这一切就发生在外面 近在眼前 |
[36:14] | But they’re not everywhere. They’re… | 它们无处不在 它们 |
[36:16] | they’re not over the water. | 水上没有那些东西 |
[36:18] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[36:19] | Yeah, well, it didn’t take ’em very long | 在屋顶上 |
[36:20] | to find who you on the roof. | 它们很快就找到你了 |
[36:23] | We can drive there in 2 minutes. | 两分钟就到了 |
[36:25] | You have no idea what they are capable of. | 你不知道它们会怎样 |
[36:27] | Ellie, I know you are scared, okay? We’re all scared. | 我知道你很害怕 我们都害怕 |
[36:30] | But I’m not burying my head in the sand, hoping it goes away. | 但我不会只畏首畏尾地坐在这祈祷它们离开的 |
[36:33] | – I’m not saying that. – Look, just take it easy, man. | -我可没这么说 -放轻松 |
[36:36] | – It’s not easy with all this… – I know it’s not. | -它们不会慢慢来 -我知道它们不会 |
[36:38] | They’re in the fucking building. | 它们就在这该死的楼里 |
[36:41] | Terry? | 泰瑞 |
[36:42] | It’s the timer. | 定时器 |
[36:45] | My God. | 我的天啊 |
[36:59] | Go… go… move…move! | 快走 走 走 |
[38:12] | You’re disgusting! | 你真恶心 |
[38:14] | What the hell’s the matter with you? | 你到底有什么毛病啊 |
[38:23] | – We’ll talk about that later. – Yeah, we will talk about that. | -我们待会再谈那个 -没错 待会谈 |
[38:36] | – You still wanna stay? – I don’t want… any of this. | -还想留下来吗 -我什么也不想 |
[38:40] | They didn’t see us so we stay here and stay quiet. | 它们没看见我们 所以我们就待在这里 安静待着 |
[38:45] | For how long? | 那要待多久呢 |
[38:46] | They’re taking people out there, plain and simple. | 它们就这样把人吸走 易如反掌 |
[38:49] | The further we get outta the city, the better off we are. | 我们跑得越远就越安全 |
[38:53] | He’s right. | 他说的没错 |
[38:55] | Jarrod. | 杰瑞得 |
[38:56] | If we get to the boat we have a chance! | 如果能上船 我们就还有一线生机 |
[38:58] | – Yeah, but if we don’t… – We have… | -对 但是咱们 -我们 |
[39:04] | We have to try. | 必须试试 |
[39:06] | We just, get food and water. | 我们只带水和食物 |
[39:11] | Let’s do this. | 行动吧 |
[39:51] | Alright, come on. | 好了 快点 |
[39:53] | Look, the sooner I get there, | 听着 我越早过去 |
[39:55] | the sooner the boat’s ready to go. | 船就越早能走 |
[39:56] | Where | 去哪 |
[39:58] | – Come on, let’s go. – What.. | -快点 我们走 -什么 |
[40:00] | What you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[40:01] | Driving, I know the way! You just take your slut. | 开车 我认识路 你就带好你的小三吧 |
[40:05] | Candice… | 坎蒂丝 |
[40:07] | Candice. | 坎蒂丝 |
[40:10] | Get in the car! | 上车 |
[40:19] | Terry, I’m sorry. | 泰瑞 对不起 |
[41:00] | – Hurry up. – What do you think I’m doing? | -快点 -我也想快点 |
[41:08] | – Hey, slow down. – No. | -停一下 -没门 |
[41:09] | Just stop! | 给我停下 |
[41:12] | You need any help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[41:13] | – No, go, we’re fine. – Yeah but, maybe… | -不用了 我们没事 -但是 也许 |
[41:15] | Enough, alright? I said, we’re fine. | 打住 我说过没事了 |
[41:52] | Terry, get up! Run! | 泰瑞 快起来 快跑 |
[41:54] | Come on. | 快 |
[42:00] | Hey, Terry…Terry! | 泰瑞 泰瑞 |
[42:20] | Jarrod! Get your ass back here now! | 杰瑞得 回车上来 |
[42:25] | Back up! | 快回来 |
[42:44] | Come on. | 快 |
[42:52] | – Open! Oh shit. – Come on. | -开门啊 见鬼 -快点 |
[42:55] | Open! | 开啊 |
[42:57] | Come on. | 快开 |
[43:02] | Open, you piece of shit! | 快开啊 这坨屎 |
[43:08] | Back up! Back up! Back up! | 退回去 退回去 退回去 |
[43:35] | Oh, my God. Help me! | 我的天哪 救救我 |
[43:39] | Someone help! | 来人啊 救我 |
[43:48] | – We gotta get outta here. – Give me the keys. | -咱们得离开这 -把钥匙给我 |
[44:25] | You alright? | 你没事吧 |
[44:27] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[44:29] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[44:32] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[44:33] | – Miss, we have to go… – No. | -小姐你必须离开这里… -不要 |
[44:36] | He’s alive! | 他还活着 |
[44:39] | Colin! | 科林 |
[44:42] | Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[45:02] | Come on, let’s go! | 快点 我们走 |
[45:11] | Go! Go! | 走 走 |
[45:31] | Make it to the back door. | 往后门跑 |
[45:43] | Run! | 跑啊 |
[46:25] | Go! | 快 |
[46:41] | Don’t stop! | 别停 |
[46:45] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[46:46] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[46:54] | – Get it open. – Back up. | -闪开 -打开它 |
[46:56] | Open it. | 快开 |
[47:08] | Where we going? | 我们去哪 |
[47:10] | All the way to the top is the safest place I can think of. | 我能想到的最安全的地方就是楼顶 |
[47:12] | What if they’re up there? | 它要是在那怎么办 |
[47:16] | If you wanna stay out here with them, be my guest. | 如果你想坐在这里 就请便 |
[47:18] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 我们走 |
[47:25] | Come on, quickly… quickly…quickly! | 快 快 快 |
[48:27] | Hey!…Come help me with this. | 过来帮我一把 |
[48:49] | It’s better than nothing, right? | 总比什么都没有强吧 |
[48:52] | Yeah, if you say so. | 随你怎么说 |
[48:56] | What’re you doing, huh? | 你什么意思啊 |
[48:57] | Like it or not, this is happening. | 木已成舟 由不得你了 |
[49:03] | You gotta be strong. | 你得坚强点 |
[49:13] | Is everybody okay? | 大家都好吧 |
[49:18] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[49:20] | – No… – I’m okay. | -没有 -我没事 |
[49:33] | – What now? – We stay here… | -现在怎么办呢 -待在这 |
[49:35] | We keep watch and we pray that someone comes. | 继续观察同时祈祷有人来救我们 |
[49:38] | He’s right. | 他说的对 |
[49:41] | Someone’s gonna come. | 有人会来救我们 |
[49:43] | This can’t go on forever. | 不可能一直就这样下去 |
[49:46] | Right? | 是吧 |
[49:56] | Sweety, it’s best if we stay together. | 小姐 我们最好待在一起 |
[49:58] | I can’t… | 我没办法 |
[50:00] | the smoke. | 二手烟… |
[50:02] | Given such circumstances, I think a smoke is more than reasonable. | 在这种情况下 抽根烟再正常不过了吧 |
[50:05] | Candice… | 坎蒂丝… |
[50:10] | I’m pregnant, alright? | 我怀孕了 号码 |
[50:13] | And I just thought that… | 发生了这么多事 |
[50:16] | that with all this stress… | 我这才反应上来 |
[50:23] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[50:30] | Jarrod, I got to tell my mom. | 我得告诉我妈一声 |
[50:44] | Come on, boss. | 来吧 老大 |
[50:45] | Let’s let the girls get some sleep. | 让她们睡会儿 |
[50:47] | You and I will keep watch now. | 我们放哨 |
[50:50] | Both of us? | 我们两个都留下吗 |
[50:52] | They try that light stuff, we got each others back. | 它们要用强光那一套 我们也好有个照应 |
[51:19] | I hate L.A. | 我讨厌洛杉矶 |
[51:50] | I haven’t seen a soul all night. | 整晚连个影子都没看见 |
[51:56] | Maybe the worst is over. | 可能最糟的已经过去了吧 |
[51:59] | Maybe not. | 可能还没 |
[52:04] | What do you think these things really are? | 你觉得它们究竟是什么呢 |
[52:06] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[52:09] | Does it even matter? | 现在这还重要吗 |
[52:16] | It just doesn’t seem real. | 这一切就像幻觉 |
[52:21] | Well, it is real. | 这不是幻觉 |
[52:24] | You better wake up. | 你最好清醒些 |
[52:28] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你那话什么意思 |
[52:30] | The city is a vacant lot. | 整个城市都空了 |
[52:33] | We need to survive. | 我们必须活下来 |
[52:37] | There’s not gonna be many of us left. | 活下来的人不会不会太多 |
[53:01] | What do you see? | 你看见什么了 |
[53:07] | Somebody is fighting back. | 有人在反击 |
[53:12] | – What’re you doing? – I wanna see what’s out there. | -你要干什么 -看看外面发生什么事了 |
[53:28] | Turn that off, its too bright. | 把显示器关了 它太亮了 |
[53:30] | – No! – We can’t risk it. | -不 -我们不能冒这个险 |
[54:32] | Did you sleep at all? | 你一夜没睡吗 |
[54:39] | Is it getting worse? | 情况更糟了吗 |
[54:42] | – What? – The marks on your skin. | -什么 -你皮肤上那些印记 |
[54:47] | When I looked into that light, I couldn’t stand for 10 minutes. | 看着那束光 我坚持不了十分钟 |
[54:51] | Who knows what it did to us… | 谁知道那东西究竟对我们做了什么 |
[54:58] | to our bodies. | 对我们身体有什么影响 |
[55:09] | You remember the first moment when you saw it? | 你还记得看见那东西的最开始 |
[55:12] | When it completely took over? | 当它彻底占了上风 |
[55:15] | Somehow you…you still felt… | 不知怎么 你也感觉自己充满了 |
[55:22] | powerful. | 力量 |
[55:30] | I still do. | 我现在仍有这种感觉 |
[56:48] | Why don’t you take a seat…relax. | 你坐下来休息一会儿吧 |
[57:02] | Alright, I’ll bite. | 好吧 我就听听看 |
[57:05] | What’s your plan boss, ’cause I know you’re dying to tell me. | 有什么计划 你一定迫不及待想告诉我 |
[57:12] | Nothing to say? | 没什么要说的吗 |
[57:14] | We’re sitting on a marina for Chirst sakes… | 我们就在港口附近 |
[57:16] | I’ve noticed that. | 这我知道 |
[57:18] | There are hundreds of boats right across the street. | 穿过街道就有成百上千条船停着 |
[57:20] | We’ve been through all this. | 咱们尝试过 |
[57:22] | Remind us how that was done last time? | 提醒大家一下上次你们结局如何啊 |
[57:30] | We… we go quietly this time. | 这次我们悄悄过去 |
[57:32] | And search every boat ’till we find a key? | 然后搜遍每条船去找钥匙吗 |
[57:35] | – If we have to… – Great plan, Jarrod. | -我们没得选择 -真是好计划 杰瑞得 |
[57:38] | I can’t believe you even suggest that, after what happened. | 不敢相信在经历了这一切之后你坚持那么做 |
[57:42] | Are you saying it was my fault? | 那难道是我的错吗 |
[57:45] | I was practically begging, but you wouldn’t listen. | 我当时几乎是在求你 但你就是不听 |
[57:50] | And you think that Terry wouldn’t listen me? | 那你认为泰瑞会听我的吗 |
[57:56] | Alright… | 够了 |
[58:00] | Let’s say we make it outta the building. | 就算我们走出这栋楼 |
[58:03] | Across the marina down the dock. | 穿过小港到了码头 |
[58:05] | We even find a boat and everything, then what? | 我们找到船 然后呢 |
[58:09] | – We get the hell outta Dodge. – Where to? | -离开码头 -去哪里 |
[58:12] | Carolina, down the coast? | 到卡罗莱纳州吗 顺海岸往下走吗 |
[58:13] | – Anywhere is better than here! – How do you know? | -任何地方都比这里强 -你怎么知道 |
[58:17] | We’re here. | 我们待在这 |
[58:19] | We’re alive. | 最起码还活着 |
[58:22] | What was that? | 什么声音啊 |
[58:27] | What do you see? | 看见什么了 |
[58:35] | Hallelujah. | 上帝显灵了 |
[59:51] | Come on… come on…come on! | 加油 加油 加油 |
[1:00:11] | Everybody get down! | 都趴下 |
[1:00:39] | Leni? | 恋妮 |
[1:01:43] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[1:01:50] | – I don’t believe it. – Is it over? | -简直不敢相信 -结束了吗 |
[1:01:55] | – Do you mind? – By all means, boss. | -我能看看吗 -请便 老大 |
[1:02:08] | Do you think there’re more planes where they came from? | 你觉得会有更多飞机飞过来吗 |
[1:02:11] | Yes, now they know what to do. | 会的 现在他们知道怎么对付它们了 |
[1:02:15] | They’ll be sending help in no time. | 他们会即刻发出救援的 |
[1:02:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:02:31] | What is it? | 发生什么事了 |
[1:02:33] | They’re not dead. | 那东西没死 |
[1:02:35] | They’re just really…really pissed off. | 它们彻底被惹毛了 |
[1:03:05] | Something is happening. | 情况有变 |
[1:03:20] | We have to cover these windows. | 必须把所有窗户都遮起来 |
[1:03:23] | Come help me with this. | 过来帮我一把 |
[1:03:26] | Get back over here! | 给我回来 |
[1:03:28] | I’ll find something. | 我去找些东西 |
[1:03:35] | Here. | 给 |
[1:03:44] | Jarrod, what are you doing? | 杰瑞得 你干什么 |
[1:03:47] | They’ll be coming here. | 它们要过来了 |
[1:03:56] | What’s this really about, huh? | 你究竟在干什么 |
[1:03:59] | Those things are coming for us. | 那些东西在四处寻找我们 |
[1:04:02] | You think I haven’t noticed that mess under your shirt? | 你觉得我没注意到你衬衫下的印记吗 |
[1:04:06] | We stay here and hold up…for good. | 我们待在这里 坚持住 |
[1:04:10] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[1:04:13] | Well, I guess that said everything, we have no water. | 那我看事情就那样了吧 没水了 |
[1:04:17] | – No power.. – Yeah, but you saw what’s out there. | -没电 -是 但你看清楚外面什么情况 |
[1:04:19] | Yeah, but I would rather make a run for it, | 看见了 但我宁愿一试 |
[1:04:21] | than stay in a 20 story target. | 也好过留在这二十楼高的地方等死 |
[1:04:24] | Between those things and the radiaton, we are dead up here. | 在那些东西和放射的夹击下 我们必死无疑 |
[1:04:40] | Go… go… go… go, let’s make a stand. | 快快快 驻守抵抗 |
[1:04:45] | – Let go off me! – What the hell do you think you’re doing? | -放开我 -你他妈以为自己做什么呢 |
[1:04:48] | – To let them know we are here. – We’ll let everything go! | -让他们知道咱们在这 -不准出去 |
[1:04:50] | I’m saying we call for help. The help is here. | 是谁说要等救援的 现在救援就在外面 |
[1:04:54] | Does that look like a rescue chopper to you? | 你看那像救援飞机吗 |
[1:04:55] | Don’t you get it? We’re at war. | 还不明白吗 这是一场战争 |
[1:05:00] | Where are they going? | 那飞机怎么走了呢 |
[1:05:08] | Those choppers are coming back for them. We have to go. | 直升机会回来接他们的 我们得走了 |
[1:05:11] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:05:18] | We get to the roof. They’ll pick us up. | 我们去楼顶 他们会接我们的 |
[1:05:20] | What if they don’t come back? | 万一飞机不回来了呢 |
[1:05:21] | Look what they did to those planes. | 看看它们对这些飞机都做了什么 |
[1:05:23] | What good is a helicopter? | 直升飞机还比不上那些飞机呢 |
[1:05:25] | – We have to take a chance. – A chance? | -我们必须冒险一试 -冒险吗 |
[1:05:27] | They just nuked the city, and you wanna wave hello? | 那些东西刚刚废了整个城市 你现在还想出去呼救 |
[1:05:30] | I just need you to back off. We have to try… | 你闪一边去 我们没得选择… |
[1:05:34] | Oh shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:05:37] | You just gonna stand there? | 你就准备那么站着吗 |
[1:05:38] | What happens when the rest of the blocks fall? | 如果大厦垮塌了怎么办 |
[1:05:40] | We really don’t have enough bed sheets. | 我们连挡窗户的床单都没有 |
[1:05:44] | – Come on. – How can you be so sure? | -快 我们走 -你怎么这么肯定 |
[1:05:46] | Let’s just go! | 走就对了 |
[1:05:48] | You’re in no condition to decide anything. | 你没权利决定任何事情 |
[1:05:50] | Who knows what side you’re on. | 谁知道你现在站哪边啊 |
[1:05:53] | I’m warning you. | 我警告你 |
[1:05:55] | Stop it! Both of you! | 住手 你们两个 |
[1:05:58] | Look at his face. | 看看他的脸吧 |
[1:06:00] | He’s sick. | 他已经不正常了 |
[1:06:03] | – Don’t make me hurt you. – Oh, don’t worry. | -别让我对你出手 -用不着你担心 |
[1:06:17] | I’m not leaving without my family. | 我是不会一个人离开的 |
[1:06:21] | There is nothing, that you can do to stop us. | 你别想阻止我们 |
[1:06:28] | Elaine, you have to trust me. | 伊恋 你要相信我 |
[1:06:40] | It’s me. | 是我啊 |
[1:06:51] | It’s still…me. | 我还是…我 |
[1:07:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:07:08] | We have to go. | 咱们得走了 |
[1:07:15] | – He’s gonna get us killed. – Come on. | -他会害死咱们的 -快点 |
[1:07:39] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:07:51] | Alright, lets go. | 好了 我们走 |
[1:08:10] | You see anyone? | 看见人没 |
[1:08:16] | They’re right there. | 就在那边 |
[1:08:23] | – Help. – Help us! | -救救我们 -救救我们 |
[1:08:25] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[1:08:26] | – Don’t shoot. – No, no, wait | -别开枪 -别开枪 等等 |
[1:08:28] | – Stay where you are! – We need help, please. | -待在原地别动 -请救救我们 |
[1:09:29] | No… no… no! | 不是吧 不 不 |
[1:09:33] | No!… | 不要… |
[1:09:44] | Come on! | 快… |
[1:09:45] | Roger that, I see two people in shelter, go get them… | -收到 -那边两人需要支援 去保护他们 |
[1:09:59] | – Hey… hey… hey!… – Hey! | -这里…喂 -喂 |
[1:10:34] | No!… | 不 |
[1:11:36] | Come on. | 快跑 |
[1:11:41] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[1:11:45] | Jarrod… | 杰罗得 |
[1:11:55] | Go… go… go! | 快跑 快跑 快跑 |
[1:12:20] | The scaffold… it’s the only way down. Come on, go! | 脚手架 那是唯一的出路 快 快过去 |
[1:13:27] | Leni, run! | 恋妮 快跑 |
[1:15:21] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:15:32] | Vaya con Dios you son of a bitch! | 一路走好 你个臭婊子养的 |
[1:15:46] | Help me! Help. | 救命 救救我 |
[1:15:50] | Help me… | 救我… |
[1:16:48] | Jarrod. Look, look at me. | 杰瑞得 看着我 |
[1:16:51] | Look at me, Jarrod. | 看着我 杰瑞得 |
[1:17:05] | Get up. Come on. | 站起来 快 |
[1:17:44] | I saw the way it is | 我看见它了 |
[1:19:22] | Leni, please. | 恋妮 快 |
[1:19:25] | You have to go. | 你快逃吧 |
[1:19:28] | I’m not going anywhere without you. | 没有你我哪也不去 |
[1:23:12] | Jarrod! | 杰瑞得 |
[1:24:59] | My baby! | 我的孩子 |
[1:26:20] | Jarrod… | 杰瑞得 |