Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

The A-Team(天龙特攻队)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月14日 By jubentaici_movie_user The A-Team(天龙特攻队)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:天龙特攻队
英文名称:The A-Team
年代:2010

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:57] Only a hardheaded gringo… Would come down here… 只有无比顽固的美国佬才会来这鸟不拉屎的地方
[01:00] On a rescue mission… ALL ALONE 执行什么援救计划 而且居然是单枪匹马
[01:04] This gringo is not going to talk. 这美国佬不肯开口说话
[01:07] Then kill him. 那就杀了他
[01:09] C’mon, the General’s expecting us. 速度点 将军在等着我们呢
[01:15] You can’t use your gun… 你不能用自己的枪
[01:17] …Shoot him with his. 用他自己的枪射杀他
[01:30] It’s not working. 这枪用不了
[01:39] This asshole’s gun has no firing pin. 这兔崽子的枪连撞针都没有
[01:44] Leave him. 别管他了
[01:47] The dogs haven’t had to kill for their food in a while. 狗狗们好久没试过自己杀死猎物了
[01:54] Next time, amigo, 朋友 下次
[01:57] plan ahead. 先计划好再来
[02:03] Oh, I’m such a bad Catholic. 我真是个伪天主教徒
[02:05] No, you’re just sick in the head. 才不 你就是脑子有病罢了
[02:08] Don’t forget the General’s money. 别忘了要拿给将军的钱
[02:11] That gringo bribed the wrong cop… 那美国佬贿赂错警察了
[02:14] …and brought a gun with no firing pin. 还带了一把没撞针的枪
[04:04] Where’s my girl, fool? 傻蛋 我心肝宝贝呢
[04:06] She cool, man. She in there. She’s still fine as hell. 她很好 就在那里面 她好得不得了
[04:08] So that’s it? Bada-bing, you out of the game? 就这样吗 你在巴达被轰出局了吗
[04:10] Done with the whole trade? 生意都吹了吗
[04:11] – Yeah. – Well, that’s the problem, Bosco. -对 -问题就在这 博斯克
[04:13] You either keep doing that, 要么继续 要么就在墨西哥
[04:14] or you do a 15- year bid in a Mexican prison 监狱好好呆上十五年
[04:16] with Cheeto’s cousin in there. 和齐拓表兄一起
[04:19] Same old shit. You choose how to flush the toilet, brother. 还是老一套 你自己收拾烂摊子吧 哥们
[04:22] That’s right. Easy way or the hard way. 好了 吃软的还是吃硬的
[04:47] Come on! 来呀
[04:53] Okay, street soldier. Shit. 装毛的街头霸王 靠
[04:56] But watch yourself, B.A., now, you gonna lose your oldest friend here. 注意点 怪头 你连我这老朋友都要失去了
[05:05] What’s up, girl? You miss me? 还好吗 心肝 想我吗
[05:08] Because l missed you. Yes, l did. It’s been too long, baby. 我可想死你了 真的 我们分离太久了 宝贝
[05:12] Way too long. 太久太久了
[05:21] Heck of a place. 鬼地方
[05:23] Just a heck of a beautiful place. 这鬼地方还真漂亮
[05:25] ls this a time- share? l’d love to get in on this. 这是分时使用的吗 我也想享用
[05:27] l like this whole Santa Fe motif you got going here, Tuco. 我很喜欢你这的圣非气氛 图克
[05:31] It’s very Arizona, very Tex-Mex. It’s good. It’s good. 很有亚利桑那的味道 也很有美国墨西哥人的风范 真好
[05:34] Maybe we can get the guy at my six 不如我们把我六点钟方向的那人叫来
[05:36] to whip up a couple of quesadiches, you know? 做一些墨西哥荷叶饼怎么样
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1957个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:366个,六级词汇:200个,GRE词汇:231个,托福词汇:287个,考研词汇:407个,专四词汇:344个,专八词汇:65个,
所有生词标注共:748个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[05:41] l want the flames to be seen by the Martians. 我要火星人都看得到这燃烧的火焰
[05:47] Americano, gringo. 美国佬
[05:49] – Army lntelligence. – Who’s that? -军队情报人员 -你在说谁
[05:51] – You, man. – No. -你啊 老兄 -不是吧
[05:53] You’re not so intelligent because you’re stuck in some tires. 看来也不怎么聪明 都困在轮胎里面了
[05:55] I’m happy. I’m happy. 我很开心 真开心
[05:57] Doesn’t get any better than this, right? 这再好不过了吧
[06:00] – I’m living the dream. – You are! -我定是在梦里 -是呀
[06:04] You’re gonna come here… 你不是来这里
[06:05] …to throw me in a bag across the border… 把我装进袋子丢出边界的吗
[06:09] …but instead you have sex with my wife. 但你却在那和我妻子尽情云雨
[06:11] Well, first of all, she’s so hot, 首先她实在太性感了
[06:13] and we both hate you. So that’s just sort of how it… 而且我们两个都恨你 所以就
[06:18] – Good morning! – Good morning, man! -早上好 -早上好 伙计
[06:21] Now it’s a party! 这才是真正的派对
[06:23] – ls that your best shot? – Now it’s a party, man! -你就这点能耐吗 -这才是真正的派对 伙计
[07:12] Oh, hell, no. 见鬼了
[07:14] Slide over slowly. 慢慢移过去
[07:17] You jacking me? 你是在拦路抢劫吗
[07:19] What is this, opposite day? 这算什么 太阳从西边出来了吗
[07:21] I’m not a thief. But if l don’t reach my friend in time, then he dies. 我不是抢劫犯 但如果我不及时赶到 我朋友就会死
[07:25] lf you ain’t a thief, l guarantee you ain’t a killer. 如果你不是抢劫犯 我敢保证你也不是一个杀手
[07:29] Take your left hand off the wheel and your right hand off the shifter now. 左手放开方向盘 右手松开离合器 快
[07:34] You ain’t gonna shoot me in the head, pops. 你不会朝我头开枪的 大叔
[07:36] You know that ain’t happening. 你自己心里清楚
[07:41] What the hell’s wrong with you, man? 你他妈的有病吗
[07:43] You shoot a total stranger? 随随便便就开枪打陌生人
[07:44] l don’t even know you, fool. Damn. 我都不认识你 操
[07:46] It’ll heal, l promise. 这点伤死不了
[07:48] – Here, wrap it in this. – l know how to make a tourniquet, fool. -用这个包起来 -我知道怎么做止血带 笨蛋
[07:50] l know it hurts, but l had to make a point with you. 我知道那很痛 但我必须让你明白
[07:52] That ain’t what’s pissing me off. 你以为是这把我惹毛了吗 才不是
[07:53] You shooting my van is what’s pissing me off, man. 是你射到我的宝贝车 这惹毛了老子
[07:55] What’s wrong with you? 你脑子有病吗
[08:01] You Army Ranger, son? 你是陆军游骑兵吗 小子
[08:04] Be real careful of what you say next, pops. 大叔 小心斟酌你要说的下一句话
[08:06] And be ready to empty that burner if you start shit-talking my battalion. 要是敢污蔑我的队伍 就准备好被我塞进引擎箱吧
[08:11] Never shall I fail my comrades. 从不让我的战友失望
[08:14] Gallantly will I show the world that I am a specially selected soldier. 英勇的向全世界宣告我就是救世主
[08:18] Energetically will l meet the enemies of my country. 若遇到敌人 我会充满干劲
[08:23] I shall defeat them on the field of battle 我将在战场上把他们击败
[08:26] for l am better trained. 因为我比他们更强
[08:28] And I will fight with all my might. 我会竭尽全力去拼
[08:38] Colonel Hannibal Smith. 75th Ranger Regiment. 汉尼拔·史密斯上校 第75游骑兵团
[08:42] 4th Battalion. Fort Benning, Georgia. 我是4营的 在佐治亚州本宁堡驻防
[08:45] l know who you are, sir. Corporal B.A. Baracus. 你是大名鼎鼎的人物 我是怪头拜库斯下士
[08:48] l mean, it was till l was dishonorably discharged for some bullshit. 我听说是因为莫须有的罪名而被开除军籍和解除武装
[08:53] l don’t subscribe to coincidence, Corporal. 下士 我不相信巧合
[08:57] l believe that, no matter how random things might appear, 我相信无论表面上看起来显得多么混乱
[09:00] there’s still a plan. 本质上总是有计划存在
[09:05] We fed him to the dogs. 我们把他喂狗了
[09:08] That here in the middle of the Mexican desert, 墨西哥荒漠中
[09:10] when l needed him most, 在我最需要帮助的时候
[09:12] l’d find a fellow Ranger. 我找到了一个游骑兵伙伴
[09:17] Boy. 伙计
[09:18] Now, l need your help to save another. 现在我需要你帮我去救另一个同伴
[09:21] Bad news for you today! 坏消息
[09:23] This rescue that’s coming, we fed him to the Rottweilers 你等的那个救援人员 我们都把他喂给罗威纳犬咯
[09:27] – about an hour ago. – You know what’s funny? -早在一个小时之前 -好笑的是
[09:28] ls that you actually believe that you got me. 你以为你抓住我了吗
[09:30] You actually think you’re gonna kill me. 你真以为你杀得了我吗
[09:32] Can you drive? 你还能开车吗
[09:34] Better than anybody you’ve ever seen, sir. 保证让你大吃一惊 长官
[09:39] Nobody knew where you were hiding… 以前没人知道你藏在哪里
[09:41] There was no intel…until now, asshole. 以前没有情报 不过到此为止了 蠢货
[09:45] In a few minutes I’m gonna be having a cold beer, 两分钟之内 我就会去享受冰镇啤酒
[09:48] and you are gonna be on fire. Take care, my friend. 而你则烈火烧身 保重了 我的朋友
[09:52] – Alpha, Mike… – No! -草 泥 -不
[09:57] …Foxtrot. 马
[10:01] Think about it. 好好想想吧
[10:06] Adios! Mother Fu… 操你妈的 永别了
[10:24] Hannibal! 汉尼拔
[10:28] What are you doing? 你搞什么
[10:36] Get in! 进去
[10:38] B.A., move. 怪头 快走
[10:53] This is bullshit! 真他妈的
[10:56] Ahora, muerto! 又跑了一个
[11:01] Stop it! Please stop! 停下来 拜托
[11:03] Please stop! Stop it! Stop! Please stop! 停下来 停下来 拜托 停下来吧
[11:10] How’s your day going? 你这一天过得如何
[11:13] This is not going to taste good. 这滋味肯定不好受
[11:26] Baby, l just threw up. 宝贝 我刚吐完
[11:27] Let me get some gum. Let me just get some gum. 你等我嚼点口香糖先
[11:30] Did you see that? Did you see Tuco’s face? 你看到了吗 你看到图克的脸色了吗
[11:32] When you came over, that was unbelievable! 你过来的时候简直叫人难以相信
[11:35] – How many times did l say it? – The timing was perfect. -你要我说多少遍 -我说你真会算时间呀
[11:36] – How many times did I say it, Face? – It was so beautiful. -小白 你到底要我说多少次 -那太漂亮了
[11:39] – I told you not to take down Tuco alone. – What? -我叫你干掉图克一个人就好 -啥
[11:41] Well, you… 那啥 你
[11:43] You know what? I’m sorry. 好吧 我很抱歉
[11:44] I’m sorry l didn’t have the Hannibal Smith How-to Manual. 我很抱歉 没按战神大人的意思去做
[11:48] – Okay? l had to move. – And that move snowballs, Face. -但是我必须得行动 -你的行动闯了大祸 小白
[11:51] You almost got yourself killed. 你差点害死你自己
[11:53] Which almost got me killed and almost got him killed. 你还差点害死我 还差点害死他
[11:56] Five-year-old. 幼稚
[12:00] You look like you got a real bad attitude. 你看起来好屌的样子
[12:03] What? 啥
[12:04] Did I shoot up your van? 我有开枪打坏你的车吗
[12:06] Am I wearing your favorite shirt? 我穿走了你最中意的衬衣吗
[12:09] This is your favorite shirt? 这是你最中意的衬衣吗
[12:10] Yeah, pretty boy, that’s my favorite shirt. 是的 靓仔 这件就是
[12:13] Did you get shot for me, too? 你还为我挨枪子了吗
[12:15] – And carjacked. – By me. -车还被抢了 -我抢的
[12:19] Wait, and he still got you to drive? 等下 他抢了你车还让你充当司机
[12:30] Thank you. Peck. 多谢了 我是派克
[12:32] Baracus. It’s all good. 我是拜库斯 没什么
[12:34] See, Face, this is what happens when we forget about plans 看到了吧 小白 这就是没有按计划来的下场
[12:37] and just fire blind. 盲目开火
[12:39] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[12:40] I’m so sorry that l have feelings for a human being, 我又不是圣贤 咋能不犯错
[12:43] – that l fell in love. – Love? -我爱上一妞 -爱
[12:45] Wait a minute. What about Miss Croatia three weeks ago? 等等 那三周前那个克罗地亚妞呢
[12:51] Rescue sex. 满足生理需要而已
[12:55] l was just trying to save her. 我只是想救她
[12:56] – Save her? – Yeah. -救她 -嗯哼
[12:58] Save her? How? 救她吗 怎么救
[12:59] Please, do share with us your plan, Face. 得了 你有什么计划 说来听听 小白
[13:04] Okay, I hadn’t thought about that yet. 好吧 我还没想过什么计划
[13:05] Exactly. I had to. 我就说吧 最后还得我来
[13:08] Her plane ticket. 她的飞机票
[13:10] Her work visa and her new passport. 工作签证和新的护照
[13:12] And don’t bullshit me that this was about her, Face. 别跟我说些为了救她之类的蠢话 小白
[13:15] This was all about Tuco. 这只是为了干掉图克
[13:17] Do you have a mag? 还有弹夹吗
[13:46] – Mike. – Boss man. How the hell are you? -麦克 -头儿 你怎么了
[13:50] – Still chewing the same dirt? – I am, unfortunately. -还在这满天尘土中活着呀 -很不走运吧
[13:52] – And out here in lovely Mexico. – Good. -大老远的来到美丽的墨西哥 -不错
[13:53] – So what have you got for me? – I got a fast bird doing pizza runs. -你有什么给我 -我安排了精干人员在附近盯着
[13:57] – The call sign is “Hatchet.” – Hatchet. Okay. -行动代号是赛蒂斯之斧 -斧头吗 好
[13:59] And that is whatever you want it to be. 就是个名字而已
[14:01] This is yours. 这是给你的
[14:02] General, may I remind you, they don’t take to the gringos. 不需我提醒你 他们不能到了美国佬手中
[14:05] I owe you one, okay? 我欠你个人情
[14:07] – Let’s not wait till Bragg again, huh? – Three years. -快快上路吧 -三年都等了
[14:10] – And the kid. Still you and the chicks. – B.A. – What? -还有孩子 想你哦 -怪头 -怎么了
[14:14] How am l gonna just leave my girl like this, after all that? 我怎么能就这样丢下我的心肝宝贝
[14:17] l had to fight to get her back. 我可是大打出手才把她抢回来
[14:18] Leave the keys and we’ll come back for her. Come on. 取下车钥匙 到时再回来取她
[14:21] Looking shabby. 看着好破烂呀
[14:24] – What is the deal, brother? – Shoot anything that moves, okay? -怎么打 伙计 -遇佛杀佛
[14:27] – This is worse than Colombia. – I know Tuco, man. -这比在哥伦比亚还糟 -我了解图克 伙计
[14:29] Don’t worry about it. I’ll take her to war college in Saint Tropez. 别担心 我会带她到圣特鲁佩斯的军事学院
[14:32] I’ll get you all their numbers, so don’t worry about it. 我会把他们所有人全引来 别有后顾之忧
[14:33] – Face, look after the Corporal. – Yeah. Okay. -小白 照顾下怪头 -好
[14:37] And you’re covered in gas, which I think is interesting. 有意思的是 你全身上下都是汽油味
[14:52] Find a treatment room, Corporal. 去找大夫看看你的伤 下士
[14:54] Make it quick. I’m gonna find our pilot. 赶紧的 我去找我们的飞行员
[15:08] Hey, Doc, you got a second for a wounded vet? 大夫 你有空来看看这个伤者吗
[15:13] Highly decorated combat pilot. 花瓶战斗机飞行员
[15:15] You ask him, he thinks he’s the best in the world. 但你问他 他绝对会说自己最出色
[15:18] But he’s a functioning lunatic. 但他是个还有点用的疯子
[15:20] Last week he tried to escape by jump-starting an ambulance. 上周他想修好一辆救护车用来逃跑
[15:23] Clear. 完毕
[15:25] Damn it! 见鬼
[15:26] My kind of guy. 我就喜欢这种人
[15:31] lt almost hit your tattoo there. 差点就刺到你的纹身了
[15:33] Has anyone seen Mr. Murdock? 有人见到默多克先生吗
[15:35] – The old Ranger tat. – Mr. Murdock? -旧式游骑兵纹身 -默多克先生
[15:37] Would you think l was crazy if l told you l had one of these? 要是我说我也有 你会觉得我疯了吗
[15:41] Something wrong with your eyes, man. 你看错了
[15:43] – Mr. Murdock? – Not while I’m operating, nurse. -默多克先生 -我在给病人缝合伤口呢 护士
[15:46] – Not now. – Why are you off the ward? -别吵我 -你怎么从病房里跑出来了
[15:48] ls that gas? ls that you? 有人放屁了吗 是你吗
[15:50] – l smell gas. – What do you mean, “ward”? -我闻到了 -病房是什么意思
[15:52] – What ward? – This man is a patient here. -什么病房 -他是这里的病人
[15:54] ls this you? Don’t listen to her, she’s crazy. 是你吗 别听她的 她疯了
[15:55] Honestly, I’m a practicing doctor at Johns Hopkins University. 老实说 我还是霍普金斯大学的实习医生呢
[16:00] – Did you ask him to do a lightning bolt? – I asked for no lightning bolt. 你叫他给你缝成闪电状的吗 -根本没呀
[16:03] – I’m calling security. – What’s wrong with this fool? -我要叫保安 -这个疯子
[16:04] – Is he crazy? – It is you. -他疯了吧 -你才疯了
[16:06] – You on fire, man. – What? What’s that? -你着火了 兄弟 -啥 搞什么
[16:08] – What the… – Oh, Jesus! -搞毛 -天呀
[16:09] – You Rangers. I like you! – Are you crazy? -我太喜欢你们游骑兵了 -你脑子注水了吗
[16:19] Hey! Hey, come on! 喂 住手
[16:23] Corporal, off. Back off! 下士 退后
[16:25] This is a hospital. 这里可是医院
[16:28] – Everybody’s met Mr. Murdock. – Met him? -大家都见过默多克先生咯 -何止见过
[16:30] He lit my arm on fire. 他还在我手臂上纵火
[16:32] He stitched a lightning bolt in mine, man. 他还把我的伤口缝成闪电状
[16:34] Look at me, son. 看着我 小子
[16:37] I’m told you’re a hell of a chopper pilot. 据说你是个超棒的直升机飞行员
[16:39] The best, sir. 是最好的 长官
[16:41] I’m not getting on a chopper with this nut job. 我才不坐这疯子开的直升飞机
[16:42] Yeah, that’s a good… ls he another one of your projects? 好极了 他也是你计划的一部分吗
[16:44] I’m a real soldier. I’m a Ranger, baby. 我是货真价实的战士 我是个游骑兵
[16:48] I’m worried! 压力真大
[16:50] I’m a Ranger, sir. 我真是个游骑兵 长官
[16:52] That’s good enough for me. 这对我来说就足够了
[16:53] You have been released into our care 你被我们接管
[16:55] – and reinstated, Captain. – I’m not even close to good with that. -并恢复上尉军衔 -这对我来说太不爽了
[16:57] Thank you, sir. 谢谢你 长官
[16:58] Let’s get the hell out of here. 我们离开这鬼地方吧
[17:12] You gorgeous old rust bucket, you. 你这魅力无穷的破烂呀
[17:14] Did you miss your daddy? 想我没有
[17:15] Face, what’s the most important part of a well-oiled plan? 小白 知道计划万无一失 最重要的是什么吗
[17:18] To be one step ahead of the enemy, 要占据先机
[17:20] – not to be running away from him. – Who says we’re running? -而不是落荒而逃 -谁说我们要逃跑了
[17:23] What, we’re going to go in this dinosaur 什么 我们要和那疯子
[17:25] – with this freak show? – Yep. -一起钻进这骨灰级灰机里吗 -嗯哼
[17:26] You spin me right round, baby Right round 你把我迷得团团转 团团转
[17:30] – Rotors are good, sir. – Who is this guy? -螺旋翼没问题 长官 -这家伙到底是谁
[17:38] Come on! Let’s go! 快点 我们走
[17:40] We’ve got gringos to kill! 干掉美国佬
[17:41] Murdock, get this thing in the air. 默多克 把这玩意弄上天去
[17:43] Hold on, boys! 抓紧咯
[17:44] I’m gonna try something l saw in a cartoon once. 我要试试在卡通里看到的把戏
[17:47] What you talking about cartoons for? Get us the hell out of here! 你说卡通是毛意思 快把我们弄走
[17:49] We got a hot chopper to your six. 六点钟方向有敌方直升机
[17:53] I’m blocking bullets. We’re bulletproof. 金刚罩 你们打不到我 打不到我
[17:55] We’re bulletproof, boys! 金刚罩 打不到我
[17:58] Oh, heads up. 小心
[18:08] I see you, gringo! 我看见你了 美国佬
[18:09] You pancaked my van! I’m gonna kill you, fool! 你把我的心肝宝贝压成了薄饼 我要杀了你这混蛋
[18:12] You can’t park there. That’s a handicap zone. 你不能停在那里 那是残疾人专用的
[18:15] – l knew you was crazy! l knew… – This is a mistake. -我就知道你是个疯子 神经病 -我已经后悔了
[18:25] Fire! Fire! Fire! 开火
[18:34] Blow them out of the sky. 把他们打下来
[18:39] I’ve never tried this before! 我从来没有这样试过
[18:43] Did you see that? 你看到了吗
[18:44] Did you see how he turned the helicopter? 你看到他让直升飞机做空翻了吗
[18:50] Whoa! There’s nothing like some good air-to-air combat, eh, boys? 这空对空作战真刺激 是不 老兄
[18:53] Don’t look at me! Look there! 别看我 看前面
[18:56] He’s only got heat seekers left. 他只剩热感导弹了
[18:58] Captain, get us out of here. 上尉 把我们弄走
[19:00] Hold on, this could get ugly! 抓紧了 这可不好受
[19:02] Here we go! Come on, baby, climb! 准备好 加油啊 宝贝 继续爬升
[19:13] Fire the missiles. 发射导弹
[19:15] Whoa! Missiles! Come on, come on. 哇哇 导弹 来吧
[19:18] That’s how we deal with heat seekers, chaps. 这就是对付热感导弹的方法
[19:21] We go cold. 我们熄火
[19:27] What the hell? 搞毛
[19:28] Face, get him in here! 小白 快把他弄进来
[19:30] Holy, shit! Oh, shit! 妈了个逼的
[19:33] Got him! 抓住他了
[19:35] Restart. Restart. 重启
[19:41] Close the door! 关好门
[19:42] l know you’re Airborne Rangers, but that was ridiculous! 我知道你是空降兵 但那也太夸张了吧
[19:46] You’re gonna be okay. 你会没事的
[19:50] Boss, the idea is to kill Tuco, not the other way around! 头儿 我们是要杀了图克 不是被杀
[19:53] One step ahead of the game isn’t a plan, kid. 抢先一步并不是计划 小子
[19:58] Two to three steps ahead. 而是要抢先两三步
[20:00] Beating an enemy’s move before it’s even made. 抢在敌人出招前就将其拿下
[20:03] That’s a plan. 这才是计划
[20:05] Hatchet, Hatchet, lock on my LC. 斧头 斧头 瞄准尾随我的目标
[20:08] General Tuco, you are currently engaged 图克将军 你现在正未经许可
[20:10] in unauthorized warfare on United States military personnel. 对美国军事人员发动攻击
[20:14] No, no, no, no, no, no, no! You engaged me. 滚你妈的 是你先挑起来的
[20:16] Repeat. 重复一遍
[20:18] You are engaged in unauthorized warfare on United States military personnel. 你现在正未经许可对美国军事人员发动攻击
[20:25] Over United States air space. 而且还在美国领空
[20:28] – What? – Alpha, Mike… -什么 – 草 泥
[20:31] Foxtrot! 马
[20:35] – ln other words, Adios! Mother- fu…!! – Oh, no. -换句话说 操 你 妈 -不
[20:47] Well done, Captain. 干得漂亮 上尉
[20:48] – That was awesome. – That wasn’t awesome. -酷毙了 -酷个屁
[20:50] – You are a genius! – I’m never flying again in this thing! -你真是个天才 -老子死也不坐飞机了
[20:53] l never should have doubted you, boss! 相信你果然没错 头儿
[20:55] There’s a plan in everything, kid. 凡事都在计划之中 小子
[20:58] And I love it when a plan comes together. 我就爱计划圆满的那一刻
[21:28] Gunpowder cooking. Nothing like it. 没有比这更好的烹饪了
[21:34] Face, you want it napalmed or nuked? 小白 你想要用凝固汽油红烧还是用原子弹油炸
[21:36] Nuke it. 原子弹油炸
[21:38] Nuke it! 油炸
[21:44] Murdock, burn the hell out of it, 默多克 他妈的给我煮熟一点
[21:47] like it was damned. 给我狠狠地烧
[21:49] Burn the whole place down, buddy. 把整个地方都烧了算了 兄弟
[21:55] – You want secret sauce? – No, no, no. None of that anti-freeze. -你要私家秘调酱汁吗 -不不不 不要防冻剂那玩意
[21:59] The secret’s out. You crazy. Everybody knows. 秘密就是 你有病 地球人都知道
[22:01] No one can do an anti- freeze marinade like you can, Murdock. 没人能学会你的防冻腌泡汁 默多克
[22:04] But l got a little Bell’s palsy last time l ate that. 但我上次吃了以后就面瘫了
[22:08] It’s only partial paralysis. Come on, take it like a man. 只是局部面瘫而已 来吧 有点男人样
[22:10] Yes, sir. I’m having that conversation right now. 是的 长官 正要准备和他们对话
[22:12] We will enforce that. I’ve got it well in hand, sir. 一定会让他们明白的 一切都在我掌控 长官
[22:14] I don’t think you want me to be in the field partially paralyzed, bud. 我想你也不希望我局部面瘫地上战场吧
[22:18] Visitors. 有客人哟
[22:33] Wow, I’m a little taken aback. I’m not gonna lie. 说真的 我还真吃了一惊
[22:36] Lieutenant. 中尉
[22:37] Oh, I’m sorry, am l supposed to call you Lieutenant back? 很抱歉 我是不是也要叫你中尉
[22:39] No, you’re supposed to call me Captain. 不 你得叫我上尉
[22:41] Captain. Captain? 上尉
[22:43] That’s right. 没错
[22:44] Captain Crunch. Look at you. Wow. 让我想起吃的了 瞧瞧你
[22:47] So, l guess you said no to the kids, no to the family. 怪不得你不要孩子 也不要家庭
[22:51] Just no ladder you can’t climb, huh? 就是要平步青云啊
[22:53] No, no, honey, l just said no to you. 不 亲爱的 我只是不要你而已
[22:57] Hello. My name’s Percy. 你好呀 我叫珀西
[23:00] Would you like some pork? 要吃猪肉吗
[23:02] lf I broke every bone in your hand, could you still do that? 我要是把你丫手打折了 你还能再傻逼一点么
[23:05] This is crazy. Three years? 太不可思议了 三年了
[23:08] We haven’t seen each other for three years, 我们三年没见面了
[23:10] this is what we’re gonna talk about? 你就是来谈这个的吗
[23:15] What would you like to discuss? 那你想谈什么
[23:20] Did you take my Steely Dan CD? 我那张斯蒂利·丹的CD带来了么
[23:22] I’m not even going to respond to that. 我都懒的搭理你
[23:24] We listened to it, like, nine times in a row. 我们一口气听了九遍
[23:26] We were drinking that crappy cabernet. You remember that? 品着那难喝的解百衲葡萄酒 记得吗
[23:30] We were doing something else. What were we doing? 我们还干了点儿别的 咱干什么了
[23:32] Do you remember what it was we were doing? It was in a bedroom. 你还记得吗 干什么了 在卧室里
[23:35] You don’t remember? 你都忘了吗
[23:37] The only thing I remember is leaving. 我只记得我离开了你
[23:39] Which is my fondest memory of you. 这是我对你最美好的回忆
[23:48] You guys are the best. Stay out of trouble, you hear me? 你们是最棒的 可别给我惹事
[23:53] Take care. Yes. Thank you. 保重 谢谢
[23:57] Keep that on. 头盔戴牢了
[24:08] Colonel, my name is Lynch, I’m with Central lntelligence. 上校 我叫林奇 中央情报局的
[24:12] l knew a company man named Lynch back in the first Desert Storm. 在之前第一次”沙漠风暴”行动时遇见一个中情局的人也叫林奇
[24:15] Yeah, l come from a long line of Lynches. 对 我们那有一堆人叫都叫这名儿
[24:18] You ever stop to consider that maybe the reason nobody trusts the CIA 有想过人们为何不信任中情局吗
[24:21] is because nobody knows your real names? 因为没人知道你们的真名
[24:25] What can l do for you, Mr. Lynch? 有什么可效劳的吗 林奇先生
[24:27] I need you to help me to stop Saddam’s former flunkies 我要你帮我阻止萨达姆的前任手下
[24:29] from stealing over a billion dollars in the next 30 hours. 在未来的30小时内窃取数十亿美元
[24:33] Now, the only mint outside of the U.S. capable of printing our money 现今我国境外唯一一个印制美元的铸币厂
[24:36] belonged to the Shah of lran. 在伊朗境内
[24:38] During the lran- lraq War, it went missing. 曾在两伊战争期间失踪
[24:40] Rumor was, Saddam had stolen it. 流言盛传是萨达姆偷去了
[24:42] And we stole it back during Desert Storm. “沙漠风暴”时我们已经偷了回来
[24:44] Well, you didn’t get the engraving plates. 但是没拿回模板
[24:47] It didn’t matter. 那不要紧
[24:49] They would have had to rebuild a mint just to print those bills. 他们要想印钞票就得重建铸币厂
[24:52] Well, sir, 没错 长官
[24:54] it’s happening as we speak. 他们正在这么干
[25:00] Fedayeen thugs have seized what’s left of the lraqi National Mint 这群阿拉伯来的暴徒占用了废弃的伊拉克国家铸币厂
[25:04] to run off billions of dollars in unbacked American currency. 印制了几十亿非法美国货币
[25:07] How are they planning on moving the plates and a billion dollars 他们要如何把模板和十亿美钞
[25:10] – out of Baghdad? – Armored convoy, -运出巴格达 -装甲车
[25:12] manned with former lraqi spec ops. 由退伍的伊拉克特种兵驾驶
[25:15] You know, high speed, shoot-to-kill types. 速度奇快 遇佛杀佛
[25:18] So how do you plan on stopping them? 你打算怎样阻止他们
[25:26] Listen, there’s some rumors about some top-secret plates 听着 最近有流言说萨达姆的党羽
[25:29] being smuggled out of the city by Saddam loyalists. 要把一些高度机密的模板偷运出城
[25:32] Do you know anything about this? 你听说了吗
[25:34] Seriously, if you’re going to make a play for these plates, 你听好了 要是你想借此事大显身手
[25:37] I’m waving you off right now. 我可得请你滚蛋了
[25:39] ‘Cause it’s my responsibility and it’s my ass. 因为那是我的职责 我能搞定
[25:41] I’m serious. 我是认真的
[25:44] Face? 小白
[25:45] l will court-martial you. 不然我把你告上军事法庭
[25:47] – Whoo! Okay. – Hey. -好吧 -嘿
[25:50] Get the memo. 别拿我的话当耳边风
[25:52] Tell your beloved Colonel Smith and stay the hell out of Baghdad. 记得告诉你家亲爱的史密斯上校他妈的给我离巴格达越远越好
[25:56] You know, 你
[25:58] you never came back. l thought you were gonna come back. 你再也没回来 我以为你会回来
[26:01] Well, this is me, coming back. 我现在不是回来了么
[26:12] You think those clowns can really pull this off? 你觉得那几个小丑真敢插手
[26:14] Listen, listen, l would never tell him this, 听着 这话我从来说不出口
[26:16] but they are the best CIAndestine unit in the four branches, 但他们确实是四个分队里最牛逼的小组
[26:19] and they specialize in the ridiculous… 而且最擅长那些不可思议的任务
[26:22] …shadow peck and the rest of them. 我去找其他人
[26:23] – Do not let them out of your sight. – Yes, ma’am. -给我盯紧了他们 -遵命 长官
[26:29] – Doesn’t diablo mean “devil”? – Yeah, man. “暗黑破坏神”是恶魔的意思吗 -当然啦
[26:33] God damn it, Hannibal, what do you want me to do? 去你娘的 汉尼拔 你想要我怎么样
[26:36] If this were my operation and you wanted it, 如果这是我的行动
[26:38] – you would have the mission. – You let Black Forest deploy on this, -那你随便插手 可这不是 -你竟让”黑森林”执行这任务
[26:42] and it’s an international incident, l promise you. 这是国际性事件 我向你保证
[26:44] They’re not soldiers. 他们根本不算是士兵
[26:46] They’re frat boys with trigger fingers. 就是群混在军队里的纨绔子弟
[26:48] – Who’s running the ground team? – Brock Pike. -谁指挥地面部队 -布拉德·帕克
[26:54] Pike. 帕克
[26:56] He’s a thug. He’s a cartoon character. Come on. 他就是个搞笑的暴徒 得了吧
[26:58] Hannibal, we have been ordered, ordered, mind you, 汉尼拔 我们有命令在身
[27:02] to stay out of Baghdad. 明确要你别靠近巴格达
[27:04] – Cut, dried, the end. – General, -就这么定了 不得违抗 -将军
[27:08] we should find him a little wiggle room, don’t you think? 我们得给他点回旋余地 您觉得呢
[27:11] You know, l knew another Lynch, a CIA stooge. 我还认识一个叫林奇的中情局走狗
[27:15] Stationed in Laos, ’68. 68年时驻扎在老挝
[27:18] – No relation. – Are you sure? -和我没关系 -真的吗
[27:20] ‘Cause you remind me of him. 我一看你就想起他
[27:24] I’m due in Kabul in a few hours. 我几小时后得赶到喀布尔
[27:26] I’ll be back here in 48. I’m assuming we’re green and go. 希望我48小时后回来时已经万事大吉
[27:30] Notify me otherwise. 要是干砸了别忘通知我
[27:32] He’s wearing body armor in the HQ. 他在总部还穿着防弹衣
[27:36] And that should tell you everything you need to know about the CIA. 能看出中情局的都什么货色了吧
[27:50] Russ, let’s do some good on the way out the door here. 老罗 现在没其他人了 咱们谈谈
[27:55] Those plates are gonna do all kinds of damage. 那些模板的危害性太大
[27:58] Let me go get them. 让我去搞定
[28:00] Forget about it, Hannibal. Steer clear of this one. 算了吧 汉尼拔 这次你要置身事外
[28:02] Well clear of it. 不要插手
[28:04] This is a gauntlet run right through the heart of Sadr City. 这次行动是直刺萨德尔城的心脏
[28:09] Saddam Hussein was a certifiable madman, 萨达姆·侯赛因是个公认的疯子
[28:13] but even he wasn’t crazy enough 但还没疯狂到
[28:15] to go into that place more than once in 30 years. 三十年后再去那地方
[28:18] We pulled out of there a week ago and already it’s the Wild West. 我们一周前撤离 那里已经无法无天了
[28:21] You actually sound worried. 你听上去还是很担心的
[28:24] And you actually seem offended. 你还是生气了
[28:27] Well, this isn’t about you losing a step now. 不是说你不如当年了
[28:29] l want you to know that. 我想你要明白这一点
[28:33] I’m 10 times the man l was when you met me. 我可比当年强大得多
[28:36] And twice as fast. 也迅捷得多
[28:38] Russ, 老罗
[28:40] the boys and l can get this done, minus the bloodshed. 我和弟兄们保证能全身而退
[28:43] Those plates can do all kinds of damage. 那些模板的危害性太大
[28:46] Don’t make me beg. 别逼我求你
[28:47] I’d hate to see you beg, Hannibal. 我不想看到你求人
[28:52] You’ve been my friend for a long time. 你和我是这么多年的老朋友
[28:55] More importantly, 更重要的是
[28:58] you and those boys have possibly been 你和那些小伙子们可能是
[29:00] the most valuable military asset l have ever had at my disposal. 我调遣过的最有价值的战斗力
[29:05] Now, you asked me not to make you beg. 你请求我别逼你求我
[29:10] Right now, I’m begging you. 但其实是我得求你
[29:13] Hannibal, please, let this one go. 汉尼拔 求你了 这次你就放手吧
[29:16] Russ, this is too big an enterprise. We can’t let these bozos do this. 老罗 事关重大 不能让那帮笨蛋上呀
[29:21] It’s way too big. 事关重大呀
[29:24] And you’d do it with or without my blessing? 你是否愿意带着我的祝福出战
[29:26] No, that I wouldn’t. 我不会不带的
[29:29] l need your blessing. 我需要你的祝福
[29:34] I’m not so sure that it is a blessing. 我不敢肯定这算不算是种祝福
[29:40] Good hunting, my friend. 祝你马到功成 伙计
[29:43] Thank you. 谢谢
[29:48] How’d it go with the old man? 和老家伙谈的如何
[29:49] Same old, same old. What you got there? 都是些陈词滥调 你手上是什么
[29:52] Pictures of my new baby. 我的新欢
[29:54] Oh, look at her. Who’s a proud papa? 不错呀 眼光不赖
[29:56] These pictures are the closest Murdock gets to that van. 这些是默多克近距离拍下的
[29:59] It’s ready for me when I go back to LA. 等我回到洛杉矶 它就会在那儿等我了
[30:02] Listen, B.A., we’re extending our stay a little bit. 听着 怪头 我们得多待一阵子了
[30:07] We’re going back into Baghdad. 得回巴格达去
[30:08] l thought we was ordered to stay out of Baghdad. 上头不是命令咱别去巴格达吗
[30:10] – That’s true, but I’m… – Smith. -没错 可我 -史密斯
[30:13] – Pike. – l understand you and your grunts -帕克 -我听说你和你手下
[30:16] are now stealing my gigs. l don’t like that. 要抢我饭碗 我可不太高兴
[30:18] I figured you Black Forest guys would be busy 我以为你们”黑森林”大军忙着
[30:21] installing a dictatorship or overthrowing a democracy somewhere. 在哪搞独裁或推翻民主呢
[30:26] It’s still the weekend, yet. That’s nine-to-five stuff, pops. 现在是周末 那些事得上班时间处理 大叔
[30:31] Look at you clowns. 看看你们这群小丑
[30:33] You’re not soldiers. 你们算哪门子士兵
[30:35] You’re assassins in polo shirts. 简直就是穿着马球衫的刺客
[30:40] We’ll make in a week what you guys make in a year. 你们折腾一年的活儿 我们一周就能拿下
[30:43] Cash don’t buy guts, kid, 钞票买不来勇气 小子
[30:46] or brains. 也买不来智慧
[30:47] And you’re short on both. 可惜你两样都缺
[30:51] This is Morrison’s base. Bug out of my op. 这是莫里森的基地 赶紧滚出我的地盘
[30:58] They make you wear the yellow shirt there, B.A.? 怪头 你都穿上黄色领骑衫了呀
[31:00] What’s that stand for, “Barely Able”? 你名字是啥意思 废物的意思吗
[31:06] Get out of my way, punk. 让开 废物
[31:09] Hey, don’t sweat them. 别怕他们
[31:12] They might have just done us a favor. A big one. 他们可帮我们大忙了
[31:15] Let me see, we got one medium tank left. 看 只剩一辆中型坦克了
[31:18] I’m telling you, there’s a reason she came back. 我跟你说 她不会平白无故地回来
[31:20] Face, l told you, forget about her. 小白 我都说了 忘了她
[31:22] The levels of ambition on this woman… 这女人的野心简直
[31:23] I ain’t stepping foot in any type of aircraft, Hannibal. 打死我也不坐飞机了 汉尼拔
[31:26] No gliders, paper planes, ultra-lights. 不论是滑翔机 纸飞机 还是轻型机
[31:29] – You ever gonna let me live that down? – No. -你就是揪着这事儿不放吧 -没错
[31:31] Mexico was a long time ago, and l saved your life. 墨西哥那都多久前的事了 我还救了你的命
[31:34] How about thanking me for not whooping your ass at the hospital? 那你怎么不谢我在医院里没揍烂你菊花
[31:36] l was an Airborne Ranger until l met you. 没遇见你之前我是空降兵
[31:38] And you chickened out just like… 可你吓得跟什么似的
[31:39] – 263 jumps. – Just a thank-you would have been nice. -263次跳伞 -你就不能谢谢我吗
[31:42] And one helicopter ride with you screws it up. 可坐过一次你开的直升机后全毁了
[31:44] Airborne Ranger with a fear of flying. Like a punk! 空降兵却恐飞 就是个棒槌
[31:47] B.A., for the last time, nobody leaves the truck 怪头 我保证 咱抢过卡车
[31:50] once we take it over. Okay? 后就都在里面呆着 好吧
[31:55] My cousin takes me to this party where this amazing cover band 我老表带我来到这个派对 在那里有个超棒的伴奏乐队
[31:58] does this trash metal version of Hello by Lionel Richie. 演奏了鞭挞金属版的莱昂纳尔·里奇的怀旧金曲
[32:02] -Yeah. -Yeah. It goes… -哦 -唱起来就像这样
[32:03] Hello, is it me you’re looking for? 嗨 你是在找我吗
[32:06] Guys, how long have they been in there? 伙计们 他们在里面多久了
[32:08] – About three hours. – Three hours. -三小时了 -三小时
[32:11] Three hours? 三小时
[32:12] They’ve been in there for three hours? They haven’t come out at all? 在里头三小时了 没出来吗
[32:15] No one came out to take a leak, nothing? 都没人出来尿尿或其他什么的吗
[32:16] – No. – Nope. 一个也没
[32:23] I’ve been here for three seconds and that sounds odd to me. 我站这儿才一会儿就已经感觉不对了
[32:26] I’ve been watching that tent like a hawk. 我就像猎鹰般的盯着他们
[32:28] Really? lt looks like you’re eating some risotto and sitting on your ass. 是吗 我怎么看到你们只是坐这儿吃意大利肉汁烩饭
[32:31] I don’t know. I wanted the soup. 我不知道了 我想来点汤
[32:32] – I wasn’t eating risotto. I had… -It’s not risotto. -我吃的不是意大利肉汁烩饭 -真不是
[32:43] Yeah, boys. 伙计们
[32:50] Yeah, he wants to fight, doesn’t he? 他想挑事呀
[32:54] Damn, this is awesome. They got us a stripper, too. 靠这也太爽了 还给我们找了跳脱衣舞的妞呀
[32:58] You got that hot enlisted look. Me likey. 你眼神就像我们当兵的一样性感 比如说我
[33:02] Before l throw you in the stockade, where are they? 在我关你们禁闭之前 我想知道 他们哪去了
[33:05] They didn’t tell us… Captain. 没跟我们说哦 上尉
[33:08] They just gave us a case of beer and 50 bucks apiece. 只给了我们一箱啤酒和每人五十块
[33:12] I got a hundred. 给我的是一百
[33:14] Oh, did you get a hundred? 给你的是一百块呀
[33:21] You think we get to keep the hair? 这假发是不是归咱们了
[33:23] Staging, movement, action plan. 策划 行动 部署
[33:27] There’s a nice read for you. 你们有得读了
[33:28] Hell, yeah, Hannibal. This is it right here. 太给力了 汉尼拔 要的就是这个
[33:34] This is bat-shit insane. 让人难以置信
[33:38] – It’s perfect. – This is beyond nuts, boss. -完美 -头儿 太疯狂了
[33:45] It gets better. 习惯就好
[33:49] B.A., you’ll need a piece of contoured metal to make a skid plate. 怪头 你去找一块和你块头差不多大的金属做滑板
[33:52] Let’s go, fool. 快走 傻瓜
[33:53] Murdock, we’ll need a car battery, too. 默多克 去弄块车用电池
[33:56] See if the boys at Black Forest can help us out. 看看”黑森林”那群傻帽那边有不
[34:00] Press credentials, we need them. 我们还需要记者证
[34:02] Hit the media tent and see what’s lying around. 到媒体中心的帐篷里去找找
[34:04] Sorry, my friend, l see you’ve put 抱歉 伙计 我看你
[34:06] the South African microphone at the bottom. 刚把南非电视台的话筒放下边了
[34:08] You can’t always put the CNN on top. 你不能总让CNN高高在上
[34:10] Private, there are two mics. I don’t know if there is something… 当兵的 这儿有两个话筒 我不清楚是
[34:14] I was a moving man in my younger days 早先我曾是个帅小伙
[34:18] Murdock, we need a news camera. 默多克 我们得弄台新闻摄影机
[34:21] See what you can do. 就看你的了
[34:25] All right, sorry. Sorry. Sorry. 抱歉 抱歉
[34:28] Hello. I’m… 你好 我
[34:30] I’m in love with you. 我爱上你了
[34:32] Listen, we’re doing a preliminary poll of… 听着 我们正在做预备性会谈
[34:34] What are we talking about? Of the pull-out. 是关于那个什么 对了 撤军
[34:37] We’re gonna need airbags, lots of them. 还需要气囊 越多越好
[34:40] – What bureau are you with, darling? – Le Monde. -你是哪个部门的 -法国世界报
[34:42] Are you French? 你是法国人
[34:49] Hello, this is General Parker. I need… 你好 我是帕克尔将军 我需要
[34:51] Okay. It’s for you. 找你的
[34:53] Hey, fool, you need to call an air strike on yourself. 要进行空袭 你自己去和上头说
[34:57] – We’re good, mate. I’ll meet you. – No, I think we need to get going now. -我们这没问题了 老兄 再会 -不 我们得回去
[35:00] You need to understand what I’m telling you right now. 你给我听清楚了
[35:03] B.A., we’re gonna need a magnet. 怪头 弄块磁铁
[35:07] A powerful one. 要磁力够强的
[35:12] You ever seen Blue Man Group? 看过蓝人乐队的演出吗
[35:15] I’ll pick up the rest. 其他的交给我
[35:27] I’m just gonna go for it. 我想冒次险
[35:34] What would you give for one chance 你愿意付出一切 换取这个机会吗
[35:37] to come back here and tell our enemies 那就是回来大声告诉我们的敌人
[35:40] that they may take our lives, 他们也许能夺走我们的生命
[35:43] but they’ll never take our freedom! 却永远夺不走我们的自由
[35:55] Ready to go downtown? 准备好进城了吗
[35:57] Good luck. 祝君好运
[35:59] – Thank you. – Give ’em hell. -谢谢 -让他们见鬼去吧
[36:08] General Morrison, where the hell is Hannibal Smith? 莫里森将军 汉尼拔·史密斯在他妈哪儿呀
[36:13] Captain, you would do well to revise your tone and readdress me. 上尉 和首长说话要礼貌
[36:17] General, I have authority under DClS that supersedes your command, 将军 我奉命可以随时取代你
[36:21] so last time, before this becomes embarrassing for the both of us, 为免难堪 我最后再问你一次
[36:27] where is Hannibal Smith? 汉尼拔在哪儿
[36:31] Would you excuse us, General? 你先出去下 将军
[36:39] Captain, in nearly 40 years of being in this army, 上尉 我从军快四十年了
[36:44] I have learned to control my temper 已经不是刚当兵时的火爆脾气了
[36:46] and my voice when in the presence of a subordinate officer 特别是对待下属时我更会和和气气
[36:51] who, for at least the time being, seems to have lost her goddamn mind. 现在到底是谁他妈的说话这么不客气
[36:56] Now, it is my understanding 我理解是
[36:58] that you have a question for me. ls that correct? 你有事要问我 对吧
[37:00] You are correct, sir. 是的
[37:01] Then when you are prepared to remember that you are still an officer 你要记住 你还是一名美国军官
[37:06] in the United States Army, in spite of your civilian attire, 尽管你现在没穿着军装
[37:10] and are ready to present that question in a military fashion, 当兵的就要有当兵的样
[37:13] then perhaps we could get somewhere with this discussion. 这样我们才能谈的下去
[37:16] lf you have sent an Alpha Team into Baghdad for any reason whatsoever, 如果你派遣天龙特攻队去了巴格达
[37:20] that is a direct violation of a DoD order. 就已经违抗了国防部的命令
[37:23] Well, and as much as you have this kind of knowledge, 既然你都这么说了
[37:26] I can’t help wondering why it is that you need to ask anything of me. 还问我作甚
[37:32] I will take that as your confirmation, sir. 我就当你是承认了
[37:43] They go mobile in three hours. 他们三小时后出发
[37:47] The plates and over a billion dollars 在铸币厂里将模板和十多亿美元
[37:49] will be loaded into the back of a semi at the mint. 装在一辆拖车后面
[37:53] They’re overland for exactly 4.6 miles before they reach the bridge. 然后行驶7.4公里到达这座桥
[38:01] That’s our window, and it closes fast. 这是我们的机会 但转瞬即逝
[38:08] These guys will go weapons hot at the first whisper of trouble. 一有任何风吹草动 他们都会开大火力
[38:17] Face, your point of entry is under the hotel. 小白 你得进入酒店地下
[38:22] It’ll be packed with foreign press and private security. 酒店上面肯定挤满了外国记者和私人保镖
[38:43] B.A., you’re in this alleyway on a stopwatch. 怪头 你带着计时器等在这条巷子里
[38:46] Make sure the bike has V-tins or better. 车起码要是双气缸引擎
[38:49] I got something a whole lot better than that. 我弄了辆比那强百倍的
[38:53] What about me, boss man? 我干什么呀 头儿
[38:57] I had a little helicopter here someplace. 我有架小型直升机
[38:59] You got some barrel rolls? Some mid-air stalls? 能不能空翻 或是空中熄火
[39:03] I’m looking for my next near-death experience. 我等不及下一次濒死体验了
[39:08] Only air support this time, Captain, 你这次是支援行动 上尉
[39:10] but I’ll get you in on the next one. I promise. 下次会让你大干一场 我保证
[39:12] B.A., I need you to pop that clutch at 0630. 怪头 你六点半准时出发
[39:20] Is that me? 我吗
[39:21] Oh, no, l forgot. I’m in an lraqi sewer. Thanks, boss! 我都忘了 我在伊拉克的下水道里 太谢谢了 头儿
[39:29] Timing is everything, Face. 时间就是一切 小白
[39:33] This is all about the bull’s-eyes. 关键要一击即中
[39:43] Why not? 谁说不是
[39:45] From under the semi, you’ll take out the truck directly behind you. 在拖车下面 你得把跟在后面的卡车干掉
[40:03] Now, these guys are gonna be onto you, Face. 然后会有人冲着你过来 小白
[40:05] B.A., that’s your cue for throttle. 怪头 这时就该你上场了
[40:08] Be sure to look both ways before crossing. 穿越前先看清两旁的路
[40:10] And have a nice full tank of gas. 还有别忘了给车加满油
[40:24] You’ll have multiple hostiles on board, B.A. 车上会有重兵把守 怪头
[40:29] Escort them from the premises. 把他们统统解决掉
[40:49] If any stragglers sneak up behind, don’t worry, l got your back. 要是有人从后面偷袭 别担心 有我呢
[41:06] Gotcha, kid. 抓住你了 小子
[41:08] Attaboy. 好样的
[41:10] That’s all fine in theory, but I still don’t see how we get out of Baghdad. 听起来不错 但我们要怎么离开巴格达呢
[41:15] I do. 我心中有数
[41:16] B.A.! Hang a right! 怪头 右转
[41:18] All right! Hang on! 好的 抓紧
[41:26] – Watch out! Watch out! – Heads down! -小心 -低头
[41:30] Oh! Nice one, B.A. ! 干得漂亮 怪头
[41:34] Face, get the airbags! 小白 装上气囊
[41:36] Gotta make sure this thing stays locked for later! 得保证一会儿不会脱落
[41:40] Beautiful! 完美
[41:42] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[41:49] Hey, boss, airbags do deploy on impact, right? 头儿 气囊是为了防撞击的吧
[41:54] B.A., get in the container. 怪头 到集装箱里去
[41:58] Contact, rear! 注意后方
[42:00] Shit! 靠
[42:18] See, this is the part of the plan l don’t trust! 我就觉得这部分最不靠谱
[42:21] Don’t worry, Face! The rope will hold! 别担心 小白 绳子很牢
[42:23] If l was worried, l’d be nailing myself to the container right now! 我担心会被钉在集装箱上
[42:26] Hang on, boys! 抓住了 弟兄们
[42:48] Bam! Come on! l smoked you! 老子来也 统统给我轰成渣吧
[42:50] You boys see that down there? 你们看到下面的情况了没
[42:52] Murdock? What is that fool doing here? 那傻蛋来干什么
[42:54] Don’t lock me in here. l ain’t playing with y’all! 让我出去 我不是开玩笑
[42:56] Hey, boss, you ever play that game at the fun fair 头儿 你有没有在游戏厅玩过
[42:58] where you try to pick up a stuffed animal with the claw? 用爪子抓玩具的游戏
[43:01] This is a lot like that. 这感觉太像啦
[43:04] That’s it! 就是这样
[43:06] Did you lock this? 你们锁上了是么
[43:07] You locked it, didn’t you? 你们锁上了是么 你们竟然我把锁住了
[43:08] Hannibal, open this door right now, man! 汉尼拔 快开门呀 伙计
[43:11] What the… Are you hooking this thing? 你是在把这车厢往哪儿挂吗
[43:13] – You hooking this up to a helicopter? – I got you. -是往直升机上挂吗 -挂好了
[43:15] What the hell’s going on? You ain’t that crazy! 到底他妈怎么回事 别这么疯狂
[43:17] Tell me we ain’t flying! I’m gonna kill you, fool! 别他妈告我现在我在天上 看我怎么弄死你们
[43:19] – Boss, is that Bosco? – Get me out of here! -头儿 那是博斯克吗 -快放我出去
[43:22] – That’s not good. – Let me out of here! -糟了 -快放我出去
[43:24] That’s not good. He is not happy. 这下糟了 他不高兴了
[43:31] Agent Lynch, I’m patching surveillance 林奇特工 我临时从
[43:32] from the General’s tent to you now. 将军账营中打给你
[43:34] Sir, l have an inbound V-22 tilt-rotor 长官 现在有架可倾斜旋翼的V22型飞机
[43:36] on approach from the northwest. 从西北方向接近
[43:38] Identified friendly. Landing under the General’s orders. 是友非敌 奉将军之命在此降落
[43:41] Alpha Delta Alpha, stand down. Checked, friendly. 是天龙特攻队撤退至此 不是敌人
[43:44] Those are our boys. D-block perimeter around LZ 是我们的人 在临时着陆区的D区
[43:47] for essential cargo touchdown. 携带重要物品降落
[44:16] Russ, we are in the net. 老罗 大获全胜
[44:19] Copy that. l will be there in five. 收到 我五分钟后到
[44:22] I’ve got a big bottle of Blue Label waiting. 用一大瓶尊尼获加蓝方为你们接风
[44:24] A bottle? Make it a case, Scrooge. 一瓶哪够 最起码一箱才行 吝啬鬼
[44:27] See you in a few. 一会儿见
[44:28] Who’s gonna let him out? 谁去放他出来
[44:31] – You! – You! -你去 -你去
[44:32] What you don’t realize is, now l gotta kill all of y’all! 你们都小心着点 等我出去搞死你们
[44:36] I’ll kill all of y’all! Hannibal first, then Murdock! 丫的搞死你们 先灭汉尼拔 然后是默多克
[44:39] – Boss man. – I’m gonna save Face for last! -头儿 -最后是小白
[44:41] – Let me try something. – Go for it. -让我试试 -去吧
[44:43] ls it weird that I’m more scared now than what we just did? 真是诡异 我觉得他比那任务还可怕
[44:46] Bosco, it’s Murdock. 博斯克 我是默多克
[44:48] Murdock, open this door! 默多克 快开门
[44:50] I’ll make you some of that coconut-curry tapenade that you love. 乖 我给你做你爱吃的椰奶咖喱橄榄沙司哟
[44:53] That might work. 这招估计管用
[44:56] With toast points? 有吐司吗
[44:58] Hell, yeah, with toast points. What, you’re gonna have that 当然有吐司 不然
[45:00] with plain old chips? 要抹在土豆饼上吃吗
[45:03] – Damn! You tricked me. – There he is. -你玩儿我 -猛虎出栅喽
[45:05] – There he is! – I hate that! -出来喽 -我讨厌这样
[45:07] – Come on! – Get away from me, man! -得了 -离我远点 伙计
[45:09] The only reason l don’t kick y’all asses is ’cause you all outrank me. 要不是寡不敌众我真想揍扁你们
[45:12] You should know better! You know l hate flying! 你搞明白点 我讨厌在天上飞
[45:14] I’m wet! I stink! 我满身是汗 臭气熏天
[45:16] And l can’t spend none of that money! 我还一毛钱都花不了
[45:17] – Money can’t buy happiness. – Damn, man! -用钱买不来幸福 -去你丫的
[45:19] Hey, Murdock, you cooking tonight. You better get your apron on. 默多克 今晚你来做饭 穿上你的小花围裙
[45:26] I love it when a plan comes together. 我就爱计划圆满的那一刻
[45:35] – Hannibal, who was that? – General? -汉尼拔 谁在里面 -是将军吗
[45:36] – ls that the General? – Russ. -里面是将军吗 -老罗
[45:38] – Get there. Get in there. – General! -到这儿来 -将军
[45:41] – Russ! – General! -老罗 -将军
[45:43] General! 将军
[45:44] Jesus Christ. 天哪
[45:52] Pike. 帕克
[45:53] Contact rear! 注意后方
[45:56] Get in there! 过去
[46:01] Get there, get there! 快过去
[47:00] After conferring, we’ve decided to demote you 经过商议 我们决定将你
[47:03] to the rank of First Lieutenant. 降级到中尉
[47:06] Lieutenant Sosa, it’s nothing personal, 索萨中尉 虽不是你的过失
[47:08] but you lost those plates. 但你却没能弄回模板
[47:10] Those were your responsibility. 那便是你的责任
[47:12] Consider yourself lucky. 你就庆幸吧
[47:14] Others are going to prison over this. 其他人要为此去蹲监狱
[47:15] Good day, Director McCready. 您好 麦克雷迪检察官
[47:17] Lieutenant, you’re dismissed. 中尉 你可以走了
[47:19] Colonel Smith, this court has been unable to recover 史密斯上校 本庭无法证实
[47:22] any direct order from General Morrison for you to conduct the mission 你执行的那项任务是遵从
[47:27] for which you’re being tried. 莫里森将军的命令
[47:29] Your Honor, this was a covert operation 法官大人 这是秘密行动
[47:32] and no official orders were given. 并无官方命令
[47:36] So the one individual who can verify 但唯一能证明此项行动合法性的人
[47:39] the legitimacy of this operation is deceased. Is that correct, Colonel? 已经去世了 对吧 上校
[47:41] No, Your Honor, not deceased. 不对 法官大人 不是去世
[47:44] General Morrison was murdered. 莫里森将军是被谋杀的
[47:46] Colonel, I’ve been around a long time. 上校 像你们这种不守军规的人
[47:49] I’ve seen units like yours. They’re outlaws. 我见的多了
[47:52] Units like that pose a direct threat 就是你们这种人
[47:55] to the fabric and fundamentals of our military. 对我军的军威军纪造成了巨大威胁
[47:59] Your Honors, why hasn’t Black Forest been brought to trial? 法官大人 为何”黑森林”没有被问责
[48:03] Black Forest and its personnel are not subject to military jurisdiction. 黑森林及其成员不在我们的管辖范围内
[48:10] Where’s the plan, boss? Where is it? 你的计划呢 头儿
[48:11] Where’s the escape hatch? Because l don’t see it. 逃跑计划呢 我没看到呢
[48:13] – This mission isn’t over, Lieutenant. – What mission? -这项任务还没结束 中尉 -什么任务
[48:17] I clear our names. We find Pike and the plates. 找到帕克和模板 就能洗清罪名
[48:21] No matter what. 不惜一切代价
[48:25] Your Honors, these men were acting under my command. 法官大人 这些人只是依令办事
[48:28] Any judgment should be levied against me, and me alone. 所有处罚都应由我一人承担
[48:31] Absolutely not, sir. 并非如此 长官
[48:32] We were all participating in this operation willingly. 我们都是自愿参与此行动
[48:34] I don’t wanna be tried separately. 我不赞成个人顶责
[48:36] I refuse to be tried separately, sir. 我也拒绝个人顶责 长官
[48:38] In accordance with the Uniform Code of Military Justice, 根据军事审判统一法典
[48:41] this court is rendering guilty verdicts 本庭判决A小队 即天龙特攻队
[48:42] for each member of this Alpha Unit, or A-Team, 所有成员罪名成立
[48:45] and mandating incarceration in separate maximum-security facilities 并委托监狱对你们分开进行最严密监禁
[48:50] for a period of up to 10 years. 在未来十年内
[48:52] You’re all hereby stripped of formal rank 撤销你们的军衔
[48:57] and dishonorably discharged. 并开除军籍 永不录用
[49:02] This is bullshit, man. 简直是放屁
[49:04] This session is adjourned. 现在休庭
[49:11] Disgraceful. 可耻
[49:13] – Do not touch me, okay? – Captain, stand down. -别碰我 -上尉 退下
[49:15] Order! Order! 安静
[49:17] Absolute disgrace! 绝对的诬陷
[49:19] You happy? Are you happy, Charissa? 你高兴了吧 查瑞莎
[49:21] Colonel, control your men! 上校 管好你的人
[49:23] – Get your hands off me! – This is a disgrace! -把你的手拿开 -这是诬陷
[49:48] Well, hello, Mr. Lynch. Long time. 好久不见 林奇先生
[49:53] You look very relaxed, Lynch. 在这么多摄像头下
[49:54] A lot of cameras in here. 你还能这样放松
[49:56] Yeah, there are. 确实挺多
[49:58] Yeah, well, they seem to be having some technical issues at the moment. 但现在它们都有些技术故障
[50:02] May not show up till playback. 看来录像里是找不到我了
[50:05] Hannibal. Can l call you Hannibal? 汉尼拔 能这么称呼你吗
[50:08] I can’t call you Colonel anymore. 不能再叫你上校了
[50:10] Six months. 我等了
[50:12] Been waiting for you to bust out of here 你六个月 等着你把这儿炸飞
[50:15] and round up the rest of the Backstreet Boys 再召回那帮小兄弟
[50:18] and lead me to those plates. 带我去找模板
[50:20] Six months and not a peep. 但六个月却毫无音讯
[50:23] Everybody thought you and your team were working with Pike. 所有人都以为你们是和帕克一伙儿的
[50:26] Mmm. Everybody except you. 除了你
[50:31] Pike murdered Morrison. Set me and my boys up and stole those plates. 帕克谋杀了莫里森 设计陷害我们 偷走了模板
[50:41] And I know where he is. 我知道他在哪儿
[50:45] Nobody knows where he is. 没人知道他在哪儿
[50:51] It’s a single image of him. 这有一张他被拍到的照片
[50:53] Taken about a month ago, somewhere in Europe. 一个月前在欧洲的某处
[50:57] We think it’s a grab from a CCTV camera. 大概是监控摄像头的抓拍
[51:01] Frankfurt, Germany. 是德国的法兰克福
[51:06] How did you get that in here? 你怎么知道
[51:08] Time, Lynch. 我需要的只是时间 林奇
[51:10] Give me a minute and I’m good. 1分钟我就能做到这样
[51:12] If I’ve got an hour, I’m great. 给1小时我会更出色
[51:14] You give me six months, I’m unbeatable. 要是给我半年时间 我就无敌了
[51:18] I know Pike. 帕克我认识
[51:19] Who’s the Arab? 那个阿拉伯人是谁
[51:21] We don’t know. 不知道
[51:22] We think he’s the deep, dark, hidden hand in this whole thing. 我们觉得他是”深黑” 整个事件的幕后黑手
[51:26] Maybe a broker, maybe a buyer. 或是经纪人 或是买主
[51:30] Lynch, we have common enemies and you have limited choices. 林奇 我们有共同的敌人 而你却只有一个选择
[51:34] My team is still your best shot at getting those plates back. 我的队伍是你夺回模板的最好选择
[51:37] I wouldn’t be so sure. 这我得想一想
[51:38] Then why did you make the long drive out here? 那你干吗大老远跑到这儿来
[51:40] You and your boys at Langley want your own private printing press. 你和中情局的伙计们正等着你的决定
[51:44] That’s about as deep as your patriotism goes. 行不行就取决于你的爱国心了
[51:47] So, what would you need from me? 那你需要我如何协助
[51:50] I swore to my team that I would clear our names. 我答应过队员们会为他们洗清罪名
[51:53] You of all people must understand the value of a name. 你们都该明白名誉的重要性
[51:59] Now, listen. 听着
[52:01] I want full reinstatement and clean records 我要求复职与洗清罪名
[52:05] for myself and my team. 我和我的队员们
[52:08] I can’t get you out of here. 我无法把你弄出去
[52:11] Not legally, at least. 至少合法的途径上不行
[52:15] This is something the boys at Langley do very, very well. 这是中情局的拿手菜
[52:18] Make sure the dosage is right. 剂量一定要准确
[52:21] And when I say right, I mean perfect. 准确的意思就是毫厘不差
[52:26] Don’t seem like happiness will come along 我的幸福鸟呀她还没来到
[52:32] Cuban. What a shame. 古巴货 可惜了
[52:37] Everybody’s throwing rocks in my bed 大家都往我床上丢石块
[52:43] Just can’t seem to get ahead in life 生活停滞不前
[52:46] Ooh, nothing I do ever turn out right 为啥我就搞不定
[52:54] Won’t somebody help me, please? 为啥没人来帮帮我
[52:58] ‘Cause I’ve been lonely for so long 我已寂寞很久了
[53:03] Don’t seem like happiness will come along 我的幸福鸟呀她还没来到
[53:08] I’ve been lonely… 我已寂寞
[53:25] You are not permitted 休想在我的
[53:29] in my dojo! 道场撒野
[53:36] So, Satan walks into this bar… 看来 撒旦显灵了
[53:42] Wait a minute. What’s this, a lap pool? 等等 这都什么 泳池
[53:44] A dry steam room? 蒸汽房
[53:46] Yeah, it’ll go a long way with the boys. 是啊 还要用很久呢
[53:48] How in the hell do you pull this off? 你到底怎么弄来的
[53:51] It’s not who you know, Bob, it’s how you know them. 这不在于和谁关系好 鲍勃 而在于你们关系有多好
[53:54] Oh! Did your boy get back from Afghanistan? 你儿子从阿富汗回来了吗
[53:56] Yeah. Thanks for getting him home. His mother and l are real grateful. 对 多亏回来了 我和孩他妈都高兴的不得了
[54:00] Captain. 上尉
[54:02] You left something on the bed. 你忘东西在我床上了
[54:08] – Could have hid those. – Why would I want to do that? -你应该藏起来 -藏起来多浪费
[54:11] Drive me crazy. I’ll see you at 8:00. 太销魂了 八点见
[54:13] -And now you want to build… -A lap pool and a dry steam. -你还要建什么 -泳池和蒸汽房已经有了
[54:29] Overlooking a sundeck. 对了 还要一个日光浴场所
[54:31] Hey, LT, thanks for the boots. 谢谢你的靴子
[54:32] Ah! Come on. It’s my pleasure, baby! 客气啥 我的荣幸 宝贝儿
[54:41] Beautiful. 漂亮
[54:46] Listen, now l know this is good for the body, 听着 我知道这对身体有好处
[54:48] but how do you protect the face? 但怎样保护脸不被晒伤
[54:52] You don’t mess with it, kid. 小子 你的脸再黑也很帅
[54:56] Gotcha. 呵呵
[54:58] – Thanks for the tan. – You got it. -谢谢请我做日光浴 -不客气
[55:03] Smith has escaped, Lieutenant. 史密斯越狱了 中尉
[55:06] Let me go after him. 我去抓他回来
[55:08] Smith and his team were working with Brock Pike and Black Forest. 史密斯他们和布拉德·帕克的黑森林勾结
[55:11] I can get those plates back for you, sir. 找到他们就能找回模板 长官
[55:15] You know I can. 相信我
[55:17] Holla what? Holla who? 哼哼哈嘿
[55:21] Holla me. 哼哼哈
[55:27] Hey! Let me out! Hey, hey! Hey! 放我出去
[55:33] I see him standing there, and I was like, “What?” 我当时就看到他站在那儿 我都傻了 我还以为是鬼
[55:38] And then it turned black and I woke up, and my face was numb, 他全身乌黑 等我醒来 脸上还很麻木
[55:43] and l just… 我就
[55:44] And you mopped up the footprints that led out, 你就把他的脚印都用拖把擦了
[55:47] ignored the fact that your lab coat, 连你的实验大褂丢了也没发觉
[55:50] pass card, car keys and car were missing. 还有通行证 车钥匙和你的车
[55:52] Looks like he ate Smith. 胖得好像吞了史密斯在肚中
[55:55] Gilbert, you’ve either deliberately 吉伯特 你或者蓄意
[55:57] aided and abetted a federal fugitive’s escape, 与一名联邦罪犯策划越狱
[56:00] or you’re the single dumbest human being I’ve ever come into contact with. 或者就是你笨得可以
[56:05] – You smell that? – Don’t talk about it. -你闻到了吗 -啥也别说
[56:07] Would you like to know which way I’m leaning? 你想知道为啥我要倾着身子吗
[56:12] Forward. 前锋的职业病
[56:14] I would test this man’s urine, on the hour. 每小时给这家伙做一次尿检
[56:34] I was a week away from my parole hearing. 距离我的假释听证会就差一周啊
[56:36] You are really tan. 你晒得还真黑啊
[56:42] Told you the mission wasn’t over. 跟你说过了这任务还没完
[56:47] I’m putting the team back together. 我要重组天龙特攻队
[56:49] I need you, Face. I can’t do this without you. 天龙特攻队不能没有你 小白
[56:53] Warden, how did Smith arrange a personal visit without your consent 狱长 为啥有人可以不经你同意去探望史密斯
[56:59] or your signature? How does that happen? 你也没签字通过呀 这咋就发生了
[57:01] How the hell did this guy do that? 这该死的家伙怎么办到的
[57:06] Seal that up, nobody goes in there. 封锁起来 谁都不许进去
[57:10] Log-in pages from the day in question have been removed. 没有探监那天的登记记录
[57:13] – Why does that not surprise me? – Torn out. -意料之中 -被撕掉了
[57:15] The cigar was in the spine of that book. 雪茄藏在那本书的书脊里
[57:19] – Subtle. It’s a good book. – Right. -真精密 这书不错 -不错
[57:21] This is surveillance from all around the prison, right? 这是全方位监视犯人的摄像录像
[57:25] What you’re watching is a signal jammer. 而屏幕上出现的扭曲是信号干扰
[57:27] Every time he walks through one of these things, 每当他路过这些探头时
[57:29] we get massive interference. He waltzes in here and waltzes out. 一拍到他的摄像头都会受到信号干扰
[57:31] Nobody knows who he is. 没人知道他是谁
[57:35] God. 天呀
[57:38] Yes. The cigar that Colonel Smith broke out of prison with. 哦 这就是那根帮助史密斯上校越狱的雪茄
[57:42] – Yeah. Wanna hear the crazy part? – Yes. -知道比这更不可思议的是什么吗 -是什么
[57:44] Lab reports show lethal amounts of, wait for it, tetrodotoxin. 实验检测到这里面含有足以致命剂量的河豚毒素
[57:50] Tetrodotoxin? What is that? 河豚毒素 那是什么
[57:52] -The near-death drug. -Yes, that sleeping beauty thing. -可以濒死的药物 -能让人成为睡美人的玩意
[57:55] Yeah. And you know who likes to use that, right? 你知道什么人会用这玩意吗
[57:57] -Who? -Our friends at Langley. -谁 -名字都叫林某某的那些人
[57:59] It’s one of their favorites. 这是他们的拿手好戏
[58:00] Come on, do you really think that the CIA came to the prison to visit Smith? 你觉得是中情局的人来找的史密斯吗
[58:04] This sounds kind of crazy, but l think the CIA broke him out. 虽然有些离谱 但我觉得是中情局帮他越狱的
[58:08] Who put us on? 谁帮的忙
[58:10] The same guy that put us on in Baghdad. Lynch, CIA. 就是在巴格达的那个人 中情局的林奇
[58:15] What are we talking about? Clean records? Reinstatements? 为了什么 洗清罪名吗 还是复职
[58:19] All of the above. 都是
[58:22] What about Pike and the plates? 那帕克呢 还有模板
[58:25] Payback. 要他们付出代价
[58:27] What are they exchanging? What is that? 他们在交换什么 在做什么
[58:30] Is that how he got this in here? 他就是这样进来的吗
[58:35] One of these things is not like the other. 找找两张图中的不图之处
[58:38] I suck at these games. 这种游戏我可不在行
[58:41] Where’s this plate from? What is that plate? 模板从哪座楼里带出来的 模板上倒映的是什么
[58:44] It’s an “F.” Frankfurt, Germany. 字母F 德国法兰克福
[58:47] Oh, Frankfurt, Germany. 哦 德国法兰克福
[58:50] Smith is talking to us. This is not accidental. 史密斯在向我们暗示什么 这不会是巧合
[58:53] With this guy, there’s a plan and two to back it up. 这家伙总是胸有成竹
[58:57] l take it you didn’t get religion inside. 你不是指什么因果报应吧
[58:59] No. l got revenge. 不 是复仇
[59:02] Good. 很好
[59:06] I know a couple of guys that’ll feel the exact same way. 我认识几个人 刚好也有这念头
[59:09] I’m counting on it. 正合我意
[59:36] Emergency exit now. 紧急状况 马上出来
[59:40] Hannibal. 汉尼拔
[59:54] Baracus, don’t do it! 拜库斯 别跑
[59:57] Where he going? What’s he doing, man? 他去哪儿 他要干嘛
[1:00:01] Baracus! God damn it! 拜库斯 真他妈见鬼
[1:00:10] Sosa. 我是索萨
[1:00:11] Lieutenant, Peck’s already gone. 中尉 派克也越狱了
[1:00:12] What? 什么
[1:00:13] Baracus and Murdock are left. Handle it, Lieutenant. 还剩拜库斯和默多克了 着手处理这件事 中尉
[1:00:16] Right. Okay. 好的
[1:00:17] I don’t want to be embarrassed like this again. Do you? 我不想再出这种丢脸的事了
[1:00:18] Okay. No, no, no, no. We’re gonna catch and deploy from here. 好 别 别 我们马上就开始部署人员进行抓捕
[1:00:21] Peck escaped. 派克越狱了
[1:00:22] -Oh, hell. You think Smith is involved? -Definitely. -靠 你觉得与史密斯有关吗 -显然啊
[1:00:25] Get graphics on him and Smith. Anything that’ll ID them instantly. 立刻准备他们的照片 任何可以立马识别出他们的
[1:00:28] I know they got Murdock in a psych ward in Mannheim. 默多克被关在曼海姆精神病医院
[1:00:30] Right. Okay. Where the hell is B.A. Baracus? 怪头那家伙又他妈的在哪儿
[1:00:43] How did you know that once that door was extracted 你怎么知道那个门
[1:00:45] – that it would take his weight? – l just did. He’s… -掉下来后能支撑他的体重 -我想嘛
[1:00:47] – You know, he’s what, 225, 230 pounds? – 230. Yeah. -他大概有102 104公斤吧 -104公斤
[1:00:50] Remember the gag we did in Venezuela seven years ago? 你记得我们七年前在委内瑞拉的那次任务吗
[1:00:53] Venezuela. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. 委内瑞拉 记得
[1:00:55] But that was a midget. 但那人个子很小
[1:00:57] Yeah, I wouldn’t go for that. 我考虑到了
[1:00:59] – Hey, big guy. There he is. – Yeah! He’s back. -嘿 大块头 他来了 -回来了
[1:01:01] – Yeah, it’s good to be back. – Come on. -回来真好 -得劲呀
[1:01:03] – It’s good to be back. – My man. -回来真好 伙计 -好伙计
[1:01:05] – It’s good to see you, bud. – You, too, bro. You, too. -见到你真高兴 兄弟 -我们也是
[1:01:08] – Thanks. – You look well. -谢谢 -你气色不错
[1:01:09] It’s good to see you guys. 再见到你们真高兴
[1:01:16] – What? – Where’s the Mohawk? -怎么 -你的莫霍克发型呢
[1:01:18] What, you don’t like my new do, man? 怎么 不喜欢我的新发型吗
[1:01:21] Do I like it? Well, we got you the clippers. I thought… 啥 不是给你准备推子推头了吗 我以为
[1:01:24] Yeah, I used them. 我这不是用了嘛
[1:01:28] Hey. What’s up, big guy? 怎么了 大块头
[1:01:33] Come on, you can speak to us. 跟我们讲讲
[1:01:35] Guys… 伙计们
[1:01:39] I can’t kill anybody. 我不能再杀人了
[1:01:44] – What do you mean? – I’ve taken a vow. -什么意思 -我发过誓
[1:01:48] – Vow? – Of non-violence. -什么誓 -远离暴力
[1:01:50] I’ll still do anything for you guys, you know that. 我仍会跟你们合作
[1:01:54] But I just can’t kill, man. 但我不会杀人
[1:01:57] Old habits may die hard, 虽然旧习难改
[1:02:00] but they still gotta die. 但终将改过
[1:02:03] When l was a kid, all you heard in the hood was, 小时候大家都说
[1:02:06] “Bosco’s a badass, out collecting scalps.” 博斯克是个大坏蛋 嗜杀如狂
[1:02:12] That’s where the Mohawk came from. 所以我留莫霍克头
[1:02:15] Was always at war. 于是我一直在战斗
[1:02:17] And that’s what warriors are for. 这就是战士的宿命
[1:02:19] Hannibal, man. I don’t miss that life. 汉尼拔 伙计 我不想要这种生活
[1:02:22] I’ll help you get Murdock, and right that wrong, 我会帮忙把默多克弄出来 扭转我们的的不公待遇
[1:02:27] – but I can’t kill. – Even Pike? -但不能杀人 -帕克也不杀吗
[1:02:30] Even if killing him would clear your name? 即使杀掉他能洗清你的罪名
[1:02:33] My conscience is the only thing l need clear. 我现在只想对得起自己的良心
[1:02:36] Now, where’s that crazy-ass fool? 那么 那个小疯子大蠢蛋在哪儿
[1:02:42] Transference. 情感转移
[1:02:45] Healing feelings. 情感康复
[1:02:47] You can’t warehouse these things, you know? 不能把感情全堆在心里
[1:02:51] You have to express to progress. 你只有发泄出来才会有所好转
[1:02:55] We gotta empower your emotional tower 要为你的情感大厦添砖加瓦
[1:02:58] and send out a wavelength of self-love and acceptance. 你要珍惜自己也要学会接受别人的爱
[1:03:06] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:03:21] Clear. 就绪
[1:03:24] He seems completely impervious to it. It’s impossible to develop a base reading. 好像不起啥作用 这没法展开相应的治疗呀
[1:03:28] Have you increased the voltage? 加大电压了吗
[1:03:30] Every single session, yes. 每回都加
[1:03:32] – Healing feelings, baby. – And? -情感康复 宝贝 -结果呢
[1:03:36] Is that all you got? Here we go. 就这点威力吗 来吧
[1:03:38] Clear. 就绪
[1:03:43] Yeah, I think I might have felt something there. 我觉得好像感觉到了什么
[1:03:59] Oh, no, I won’t sleep. 我不会入睡的
[1:04:01] Howard Little. 小霍华德
[1:04:03] You have a package here from an Annabelle Smith. 安娜贝拉·史密斯寄给你的包裹
[1:04:07] I don’t know any Annabelle Smith. 我不认识这人
[1:04:13] Sure you do, Howie. 你认识的 豪伊
[1:04:15] Sure you do, baby. Annabelle. 你肯定认识呀 安娜贝拉
[1:04:18] Remember the nurse from Da Nang? The redhead, double amputee? 还记得岘港市的那个护士不 红头发 双腿残疾的那姑娘
[1:04:22] Professional hang glider? Yes! 她有架专业级的悬挂式滑翔机 想起没
[1:04:25] Guys. 伙计们
[1:04:26] Annabelle. 安娜贝拉
[1:04:30] Annabelle. 安娜贝拉
[1:04:31] Annabelle. You have outdone yourself. Look at this. 安娜贝拉 超越了自我 看看
[1:04:36] – It’s so real. – Beauty. -太真实啦 -真美
[1:04:37] A movie in three dimensions. 3D电影
[1:04:39] Stand-to, soldier. 准备战斗 我的士兵
[1:04:41] – Jerries advancing on the western front. – Good heavens. -敌军在逼近西部战线 -老天呀
[1:04:45] Got a secret mission for you. 派你去执行一项秘密任务
[1:04:46] Take these and distribute them amongst the men. 把这些分发给大伙
[1:04:50] -Yes, sir. -Don’t fail the Queen. -遵命 长官 – 不要辜负女王殿下
[1:04:51] – No, sir. – Great. -一定完成任务 -好样的
[1:04:53] Yes, sir. 遵命
[1:04:54] Movie, movie, movie… 看电影 看电影
[1:04:57] l knight you. 我将授爵于你
[1:04:58] Sir, you have to put your head down. Stand up and do it again. 你得把头低下 站起来重做
[1:05:01] Movie, movie… 电影
[1:05:03] Now let’s sing to the Queen. When l ask you… Not yet. 现在让我们为女王殿下放声歌唱 听我指挥 先别坐下
[1:05:06] – Movie, movie… – Movie, movie… -看电影 看电影 -看电影 看电影
[1:05:10] You get glasses! You get glasses! 你们拿到眼镜了
[1:05:12] Ball! 球来了
[1:05:14] When you kneel, you put your head down straightaway. 跪下的时候得低下头
[1:05:16] Looking me in the eye is disrespectful. Do you understand? 抬头盯着我看是不尊重的 明白吗
[1:05:17] Movie, movie… 看电影
[1:05:21] You’re looking me in the eye now. That’s wrong. 你正盯着我看 不对
[1:05:22] Movie, movie, movie… 看电影
[1:05:25] Aquaman? Hello. 水族先生 你好
[1:05:27] You get glasses! You get glasses! 你们拿到眼镜了
[1:05:28] Rise, Sir 3D, and enjoy your motion picture. 起立 3D先生 好好享受电影的乐趣吧
[1:05:33] -Movie! Movie! -Movie! Movie! -看电影 -看电影
[1:05:39] Boy, could l use two hours of not this. 伙计 我能离开两小时不
[1:05:42] Pass out the sedatives and order some pizzas for these freaks. 准备好镇静剂 再给这帮疯子要点比萨饼
[1:05:46] -Movie, movie… -Movie, movie… -看电影 -看电影
[1:05:50] Movie… 看电影
[1:05:53] Shit. 靠
[1:05:55] Excuse me, can l help you with something? 有什么需要帮忙吗
[1:05:57] Yes. Captain Murdock, where is he? 有 我们找默多克上尉 他在哪儿
[1:05:59] – Right through there. – Thank you. -那边的房间里 -谢谢
[1:06:02] El diablo. 霹雳教头
[1:06:05] Okay. Settle down. 行了 都坐下
[1:06:07] No talking during the movie. 看电影不许说话
[1:06:10] Down in front! 前面坐下
[1:06:15] Look, it’s 3D, man! 看呀 伙计 这是立体的
[1:06:17] I’m sick of 3D. 我看3D的片子有点晕
[1:06:20] Captain Murdock. 默多克上尉
[1:06:22] You remember me from Baghdad? 记得我吗 在巴格达见过的
[1:06:32] Okay, this is pointless. This guy is fried. 简直是无用功 这是个傻子
[1:06:34] Yeah, there’s a reason why he’s in here. 所以他才呆在这儿
[1:06:35] And his entire team has escaped, except him. 除他以外的所有天龙队员都已越狱
[1:06:39] Movie! 电影
[1:06:41] Take a look around anyway. Let’s make sure he’s alone. 注意观察周围 不要让别人靠近他
[1:06:43] Yes, ma’am. 遵命 女士
[1:07:14] Oh, Captain, your chariot awaits. 亲爱滴上尉 您的战车正侯驾
[1:07:17] Sorry, boys, gotta run! Can’t finish the movie. 抱歉小的们 先走一步 电影就这么没啦
[1:07:19] Do let me know how it ends. 得让我看到结尾吧
[1:07:20] Charissa, where are you hiding? Stay beautiful, baby. 查瑞莎 你藏哪儿呢 别气皱你那漂亮脸蛋儿 宝贝
[1:07:22] You guys should see these bullets in 3D! 你们应该去看看3D电影中子弹横飞的画面
[1:07:28] Get the truck! 追上那车
[1:07:31] She’s actually shooting at us. 他们在朝我们射击
[1:07:32] You guys should see these bullets in 3D! 子弹还是3D的呢
[1:07:34] – Murdock, get in here! – It’s like we’re actually being shot at! -把头收回来 -像真的被枪打一样耶
[1:07:36] You are getting shot at, you crazy-ass fool! 你再这样真的会吃枪子 疯子大蠢蛋
[1:07:41] – Stop right there! – Ram it. -马上停车 -撞飞它
[1:07:42] Hey! I said halt! 我说停下
[1:07:47] Damn! Sorry, dude. 爽 抱歉啦伙计
[1:07:49] lt looks like they’re headed for the tarmac. 他们好像朝飞机跑道去了
[1:07:51] Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. 快出发
[1:07:58] – Gentlemen. – Holy shit, that’s Hannibal Smith. -先生们 -该死 是汉尼拔·史密斯
[1:08:01] Are any of you armed and/or wanted federal fugitives? 你们有谁是持枪逃跑的联邦逃犯吗
[1:08:06] – No. – Well, we’re both. -没有 -但我们都是
[1:08:08] – Which means… – This is a bad idea. -那么 -我不喜欢这个主意
[1:08:10] This is a bad idea. 这是个坏点子
[1:08:11] Stop being a baby. You’re a grown-ass man. Get on the plane. 别这么孩子气 上飞机去 像个大人一样
[1:08:13] – You’re taking the plane? – And that’s why I joined the Army. -你要劫机吗 -所以我才加入陆军
[1:08:16] We gotta finish the escape. Man up and get in there. 男人点儿 快进去 我们要胜利大逃亡了
[1:08:18] The best and brightest. Appreciate it, boys. That’ll be all. 你们是最聪明最顶尖的人才 非常感谢 你们可以走了
[1:08:21] Who’s got the keys? l just need your keys. 钥匙咧 我要钥匙
[1:08:23] – What you talking about keys? – You don’t need no keys for no plane. -什么狗屁钥匙 -开飞机难道不要钥匙的吗
[1:08:25] – I do need keys. – For what? This is a bad idea. -我真的需要钥匙 -干毛用 真是馊主意
[1:08:28] We just broke this guy out of a psych ward. 我们刚把这疯子从精神病院弄出来
[1:08:29] Hannibal, you let the real pilots go. 汉尼拔 还是用刚才那些真的飞行员比较靠谱
[1:08:31] – B.A., relax. You’re gonna be fine. – Take one of these. -怪头 放心 没问题的 -吃一颗
[1:08:33] What is this? Will it knock me out? It better knock me out, 这是啥 要把我弄晕吗 最好是把我弄晕
[1:08:37] ’cause if it don’t, I’m gonna knock you out. 不然晕的就是你
[1:08:38] Bosco, the buttons are confusing me. 博斯克 这些按钮让我很迷茫
[1:08:40] – Shut up, Murdock. – Come on, Murdock. Let’s go. -闭嘴 默多克 -拜托了 默多克 快走
[1:08:42] You gonna fly this plane? Forget it. I’ll turn myself in. 让我坐这破飞机 算了吧 我还不如去自首
[1:08:44] – What does this do? – Come on. -这是干啥用的 -快点
[1:08:46] – Come on, Murdock. – I got lucky. -快点 默多克 -运气真好
[1:08:49] Hang on, boys. 扶好了 小的们
[1:08:58] Stop. Stop, stop, stop. 停
[1:09:03] Face, your girlfriend is back. 小白 你女朋友耶
[1:09:05] – Reverse now. – Son of a bitch! -立刻倒车 -我操他妈的
[1:09:08] Move your ass now. 快点倒车
[1:09:09] The C-1 30 versus the Mercedes-Benz. C-1 30型运输机和梅赛德斯-奔驰的巅峰对决
[1:09:12] Lift us off, Murdock. 快起飞 默多克
[1:09:15] – How about faster? – Faster! -再快点 -快点
[1:09:16] I’m trying. l got it pinned! 我尽力 全速行进了
[1:09:28] Oh, my God! 上帝呀
[1:09:41] Get us to flight control. 接飞行控制中心
[1:09:44] Ladies and gentlemen, we are expecting slight turbulence. 女士们 先生们 稍后飞机会稍有颠簸
[1:09:47] Please remain in your seats until the captain has turned off 请在座位上不要离开直到机长
[1:09:50] the “Fasten Seatbelt” sign. 解除警报
[1:09:52] Don’t worry, boys! Turbulence has never brought down a plane! 孩子们别担心 小小颠簸不足恐惧
[1:09:58] What the hell is that? 他妈的那是什么
[1:10:00] But we got inbound subsonic UAVs with missile lock! 我们被亚音速无人机和导弹锁定了
[1:10:05] And they bring down planes all the time! 它们简直就是灰机的天敌
[1:10:10] Okay, they’re coming in. Launching countermeasures! 他们来了 反导弹装置发射
[1:10:23] Did you see that? That’s my diversion! 看到没 命悬一线刺激吧
[1:10:26] They die on this version. 它们被我灭了
[1:10:34] Hang on! Hang on! Hold on! We’re going over. 坚持住 我们转过去
[1:10:38] Murdock, what the hell are you doing? 默多克 你他妈的发什么疯
[1:10:41] You boys remember Mexico? 想念墨西哥的时候了吗
[1:10:46] Ladies and gentlemen, from the flight deck, 飞机上的女士们和先生们
[1:10:48] if you look out of the right-hand side of the aircraft, you’ll notice 如果你稍微往右边看一下的话 就会发现
[1:10:51] that your right wing is on fire. 我们的右边机翼已经着火
[1:10:57] – Tango reacquired. – Missile lock pending, sir. -请回复 -导弹锁定待命 长官
[1:10:59] Lieutenant Charissa Sosa, DClS. Major, 查瑞莎·索萨中尉 那些人是国防部罪案调查处的重犯
[1:11:01] do not shoot that aircraft down. 不要击落那架飞机
[1:11:03] Scramble fighters and force them to land. 紧急出动战斗机 逼迫他们降落
[1:11:04] There are federal fugitives on that plane. 机上有联邦逃犯
[1:11:06] They’ve also stolen property from the U.S. Army. 他们还偷窃了美军财物
[1:11:07] Billy, Billy, l need you to get the nose-cam view up here on my monitor now. 比利 快把输出扫描从屏幕上去掉
[1:11:10] It’s up, sir. Here it is. 移上去了 长官 好了
[1:11:15] Missile away, sir. 导弹已发射
[1:11:21] We have shoot-down. Hercules has been intercepted and destroyed. 击中 成功拦截和摧毁海格力斯号
[1:11:24] Sorry, Lieutenant. I’m sorry. 我很抱歉 中尉
[1:11:37] – l don’t believe it. – We have chute deployment on the Buford. -不是吧 -长官 毕福德号坦克上有降落伞
[1:11:41] What? 什么
[1:11:42] l want these drones taken offline right now! 立刻让那些无人机停下来
[1:11:44] – They’re 3,000 miles away. – Whoever is running those drones. -离这儿十万八千里呢 -不管是谁在操控
[1:11:46] Get me a direct line to whoever is running those drones. 给我拨专线电话 不管是谁
[1:11:48] We gotta get these drones to stand down or I’m gonna be on bitch duty. 快让那些无机停下来 我该遭批斗了
[1:11:50] I need to get those men alive! 我们要活捉那些人
[1:11:59] Everybody okay? 大家还好吗
[1:12:00] What are the chances they think we’re dead? 他们会觉得我们已经挂了吗
[1:12:05] Not great. 可能性不大
[1:12:07] – Tell me we ain’t still on that plane. – We ain’t on that plane. -我们不在飞机上了吧 -我们真不在那架飞机上了
[1:12:09] Hannibal! 汉尼拔
[1:12:11] If we’re under 20,000 feet, we can still breathe, right? 只要在两万英尺以下 就死不了吧
[1:12:13] What are you talking about, 20,000 feet? 什么两万英尺
[1:12:15] – Let’s fire up the old weapons system. – What the hell, man? -咱们启动旧火力系统吧 -见鬼
[1:12:18] Hey, Bosco, a little stuffy. I’m gonna pop a window! 博斯克 这儿闷死了 我要开个窗
[1:12:27] What you got, bitches? What you got? 奶奶滴 看谁有能耐 比比吧
[1:12:35] Let me have a turn, Face! Come on! 小白 也让我来耍耍 快点嘛
[1:12:37] – Why are we in a falling tank? – Because the plane exploded! -我们怎么会呆在一个坠落的坦克里 -因为飞机爆炸了
[1:12:40] What… What? When? 什么 啥时候
[1:12:42] Recently! 就刚才
[1:12:43] – The Reapers shot it down! – What Reapers? -被收割者击落了 -什么收割者
[1:12:49] The same ones that are still trying to kill us! 就是那些现在还穷追不舍的家伙
[1:12:51] – l blame you, Hannibal! – Technically, we’re not flying. -汉尼拔 都怪你 -严格来讲 我们没在飞了嘛
[1:12:54] I know! Because we’re falling, fool! 废话 我们是在坠落 混蛋
[1:13:02] Oh, Jesus! 额滴神啊
[1:13:06] UAV-2 has splashed down. We just lost one of the drones. 2号无人机坠落 我们损失了一架无人机
[1:13:08] Hannibal, we’re in trouble! 汉尼拔 这下我们惨了
[1:13:12] Brace yourselves! 伙计们绷紧了
[1:13:15] Awesome! 爽翻天了
[1:13:17] Face, get on to the main gun! 小白 你操纵主炮
[1:13:19] There’s a lake a half-mile away from this position. 离这八百米的地方有个湖
[1:13:22] – What the hell am l trying to hit? – Trust me! -我操他妈的朝谁开火啊 -相信我
[1:13:25] – Rotate the turret 82 degrees. – Fire in the hole! -把机枪转到82度 -开火
[1:13:29] Fire! 开火
[1:13:33] Fire! 开火
[1:13:37] Are they trying to shoot down that other drone? 他们是想再射落一架无人机吗
[1:13:40] No. They’re trying to fly that tank. 不 他们是在驾驶坦克
[1:13:43] – He’s flying the tank! – You can’t fly a tank, fool! -坦克飞起来咯 -坦克飞不起来 傻逼
[1:13:46] – Rotate 16 degrees! – Got it! -转到16度 开火 -收到
[1:13:48] Fire! 开火
[1:13:55] Rotate 34 degrees now! 再转到34度
[1:13:56] – Hannibal… – Wait… -汉尼拔 -等下
[1:13:59] Fire! 开火
[1:14:03] – Control, we have lost… – Is that a confirmed hit? -控制中心 我们失去了无人机 -确定击中了吗
[1:14:05] Bring turret full-front and wait! 右转正前方 待命
[1:14:11] Murdock! Close the hatch! 默多克 关闭舱门
[1:14:13] Hatch, okay! Did that work? Did that work? 收到 这样能行不
[1:14:14] – Boss! – Come on, baby. -头儿 -加把劲呀
[1:14:16] – Come on. – Hatch control? -加把劲 -关好舱口没
[1:14:20] I’m too young to die! 我还不想这么早死
[1:14:21] Boss! I’m aiming at nothing! 头儿 现在都不用瞄准了
[1:14:25] Come on. 加把劲
[1:14:26] – It’s been an honor, gentlemen. – Come on, baby. -先生们 我很荣幸 -加把劲 宝贝儿
[1:14:28] The greatest ride is the last ride, Colonel! 最后一次飞行终生难忘啊 上校
[1:14:31] – Fire everything! – Come on, baby! -全力开火 -来吧 宝贝
[1:14:41] – Get right with God, y’all! This is it! – Come on! -上帝保佑呀 上帝显灵吧 -加把劲
[1:14:53] It’s not fair to the fish! 这对鱼类不公平
[1:14:56] You’re cheating! 你作弊
[1:15:00] You with your nagging… 真唠叨
[1:15:02] …you’re chasing them away! 把鱼都吓跑了
[1:15:24] All right. Busy bees, busy bees. 好了 辛勤的小蜜蜂
[1:15:28] Guys, you can take your coats off. Hot as hell in here. 把外套脱了吧 太他妈热了
[1:15:31] I’m sweating like a whore in church. 热得跟蒸桑拿一样
[1:15:33] – Sir. – Yeah? -长官 -什么事
[1:15:34] Smith and his team were engaged in a C-1 30 over Mannheim, Germany, 史密斯一伙人在德国曼海姆劫了一架C1 30运输机
[1:15:37] by two Reaper drones. 还击落了两架无人机
[1:15:40] I’m not sure if it’s an encryption glitch, 不知道是不是数据加密出了故障
[1:15:42] but it says that they were shot down in a tank. 但报告里说是被一辆坦克击落
[1:15:46] NORAD’s calling it an X-out, but there is a conflicting report. 北美空防司令部想掩盖为失踪 但麻烦的是我们
[1:15:50] I’m sure there is. 我就知道
[1:15:52] I’ve got a German Hausfrau who says she saw a tank 一名德国老妇说她看到一辆坦克
[1:15:55] drive up and out of Lake Wolgastsee with a guy resembling Murdock… 从沃格斯坦湖里驶出来 坦克里有个人长得很像默多克
[1:15:59] Excuse me, which way to Berlin? 打扰一下 柏林怎么走
[1:16:01] – …asking for directions to Berlin. – That’s impossible. -问她柏林去怎么走 -这不可能
[1:16:04] Well, this will be the second time Smith has died this week. 史密斯一周内都死了两次了
[1:16:08] ls that possible? 对他们来说还有什么不可能的呢
[1:16:16] – What have you got for me? – Look at this. -有什么消息 -看看这个
[1:16:18] We just got the unscrambled composite of Smith’s visitor in prison, 我们对史密斯的访客图像进行了还原
[1:16:23] but with no lD on the subject yet. 但没有查到该人身份
[1:16:26] Hello, handsome. 你好 帅哥
[1:16:29] Wait, I’ve seen this person before. 等下 我以前见过他
[1:16:32] l know this guy. 我认识这人
[1:16:36] Baghdad. 巴格达
[1:16:39] Get me a clean patch to Langley. We’re going fishing. 给我洗张清晰的出来 我们开始行动
[1:16:42] I barely even heard about it. 我都没听说过
[1:16:44] I mean, I heard bits and pieces of it, but how much of that was us? 我零碎地听说了些 但这些怎么跟我们扯上了关系
[1:16:46] – So, l have a… – l was talking. -我已经 -我在说话呢
[1:16:48] – It’s never us. – Can you stop? -不会和我们牵扯上的 -别说了好吗
[1:16:49] l have a DoD hardline from Lieutenant Sosa. 国防部的索萨中尉打来电话
[1:16:52] She’s looking for Agent Lynch. 她找林奇特工
[1:16:54] He’s not available, ever. 林奇特工没空 一直没空
[1:16:56] Agent Lynch, from Baghdad? 巴格达的林奇特工
[1:17:00] General Morrison’s tent? 在莫里森将军的帐篷那次
[1:17:04] Out. 出去
[1:17:07] Why do we have her? 为什么雇她
[1:17:09] She’s got a fantastic personality. That’s why. 因为她超有个性
[1:17:13] With whom am l speaking? 请问哪位
[1:17:14] This is Capt… uh Lieutenant Sosa. ls this Agent Lynch? 我是索萨上 中尉 你是林奇特工吗
[1:17:19] I’m sorry, I don’t have a first name. 不好意思 我不知道你的名字
[1:17:20] Neither do I. So, what can l do you for, Lieutenant? 我也不知道 有何贵干 中尉
[1:17:24] I’m looking at an image of you 我看见一张你在卡森要塞
[1:17:26] from the disciplinary barracks at Fort Carson. 训练营的照片
[1:17:30] She’s hot. 真性感
[1:17:31] Did you visit former Colonel Hannibal Smith in prison? 你在监狱里探访过前上校汉尼拔·史密斯吗
[1:17:37] I don’t know what you’re talking about, former Captain. 我不知道你在说什么 前上尉
[1:17:41] Agent Lynch, if you facilitated Smith’s escape 林奇特工 如果是你协助史密斯逃走
[1:17:44] and are currently aiding and abetting him… 并且正在暗中协助和支持他的话
[1:17:48] Ooh. Buddy. 那可真是
[1:17:50] lf you can make something like that stick, 要是换作是你 这么做的话
[1:17:53] your next promotion should be in the five-star range. 可就一步登天了啊
[1:17:55] And if you’re helping to retrieve those engraving plates, 如果你还要协助他们抢回模板
[1:17:59] I’m going to have to go out of my way to disappoint you. 那我就不得不出手阻止你了
[1:18:13] I want her phones, her computers, any support packages she operates. 查出她的电话 电脑和其它辅助设备
[1:18:17] I wanna know everything. I want active intercept taps on everything she’s got. 我要掌握一切 我要拦截她的所有情报
[1:18:20] l want every move monitored from this moment forward. 从现在开始监视她的一举一动
[1:18:22] You realize she’s DoD. 她可是国防部的人
[1:18:25] I don’t care if she’s G-O-D. Do it. 她是天王老子我也不怕 照做
[1:18:29] Boss, check this out. 长官 看看这个
[1:18:32] We’ve tracked this photograph of Pike to the K?nigsbank in Frankfurt. 这张照片上 帕克是在法兰克福的孔希斯银行
[1:18:35] Our surveillance has him and an unknown Arab 监控录像记录了上个月
[1:18:38] making regular trips from the train station to the bank 他一直和一个阿拉伯人一起
[1:18:40] all over the last month. 从火车站到银行去
[1:18:42] – Pike’s getting sloppy. – Yeah, but if we’re onto him, -帕克大意了 -要是我们查到了
[1:18:44] what are the odds that Smith and his team are onto Pike and the Arab, too? 史密斯那伙人会不会也盯上了他们
[1:18:47] No, no, no, this is a direct pull-down from the Pentagon’s database. 不 不 这是国防部的高度机密信息
[1:18:50] There’s absolutely no way Smith and his team could have this stuff. 史密斯他们绝不可能得到这情报
[1:18:53] I think we should assume they have more information than us at all times. 不要低估他们 他们的情报远比我们得要多
[1:18:58] Pike has been moving the stolen engraving plates 帕克自上个月以来 就一直把模板
[1:19:00] to the Konigsbank Tower in Frankfurt over the past month. 往法兰克福的孔希斯银行大楼运送
[1:19:03] Tomorrow, the last of the cases containing these plates 明天是最后一批箱子
[1:19:05] will be transferred to the Arab. 之后将转交给阿拉伯人
[1:19:08] This will mark the only time in the last six months 这是过去六个月来
[1:19:10] that all of the plates have been in one location. 这些模板第一次集中出现
[1:19:13] It’s our best and only shot at getting them back. 要夺回它们 这是最好也是唯一的一次机会
[1:19:16] They leave the Konigsbank Tower for the 7:15 train to Zurich. 他们离开孔希斯银行大楼 乘坐七点一刻到苏黎世的火车
[1:19:20] Gentlemen, we’re gonna make sure they miss that train. 先生们 我们可不能让他们如愿了
[1:19:25] – Face? – Yeah. -小白 -在
[1:19:27] Time to bring in your former flame. 去找你的旧爱吧
[1:19:29] If she’s as good as l think, 要是她真如我所料那般犀利
[1:19:30] then she’ll be on her way to Frankfurt to intercept those plates. 现在就该去法兰克福了 为了拦截那些模板
[1:19:36] – Why would you tip her off? – She’s a crusader, -你为何要关照她 -她是个理想主义者
[1:19:39] and we’re gonna need her teed up at some point. 也许我们之后会用得到她
[1:19:41] Keep your eyes and ears open, boys. 提高警惕 伙计们
[1:19:42] Charissa Sosa… 查瑞莎·索萨
[1:19:46] Charissa Sosa… 查瑞莎·索萨
[1:19:48] Now the wrinkle. 问题在于
[1:19:50] If Sosa’s onto us, we can assume that Lynch is onto her. 要是索萨盯上了我们 也就可以推测 林奇也盯上了她
[1:19:55] And if he thinks she stands beteen him and those plates, 要是林奇觉得她是个麻烦人物
[1:19:59] he won’t hesitate to kill her. 他就会毫不犹豫地干掉她
[1:20:00] Face, get to the train station. 小白 去火车站
[1:20:05] This is Sosa. 我是索萨
[1:20:08] If there’s a threat from Lynch, deal with it. 要是林奇威胁到她 你要负责搞定
[1:20:11] Hello? 喂
[1:20:13] Shoot is green. Say again, shoot is green. 可以开枪 重复一遍 可以开枪
[1:20:17] Hello? 喂
[1:20:25] Something’s wrong. 不对劲
[1:20:29] We’re marked, guys. Pull back. I don’t like this at all. 我们成了靶子 快撤 这情况不妙
[1:20:32] See. Don’t be seen. 记住 别被人看到
[1:20:38] – Hello, beautiful. – You have got some balls. -你好 美人儿 -你真够胆
[1:20:40] – You put a drop phone on me? – l had to, babe. -居然丢给我个手机 -没办法
[1:20:42] It’s the only way I could talk to you. Lynch has all your comm lines. 只有这样我才能跟你说话 林奇掌握着你所有的通讯线路
[1:20:45] – I want you to pull your team now. – I’m gonna find you, Face. -你都快撤掉你的人 -我会找到你的 小白
[1:20:48] But do not engage her or anyone else directly. 不要跟她或其他任何人直接接触
[1:20:51] Not if l find you first. 我先找到你再说吧
[1:21:00] Come on, all right… Okay. Okay. 别 好了 好了
[1:21:04] Ow! Ow! Jesus! 天啊
[1:21:08] – What the hell are you doing? – Trying to save you! -你到底想怎么样 -救你命
[1:21:15] Charissa. 查瑞莎
[1:21:17] Come on, you know we’re innocent. You know this. 你知道我们是无辜的 你心里清楚
[1:21:21] You’re lying. Like you lied in Baghdad. 你在撒谎 就像你在巴格达那样
[1:21:24] I did not know. l knew nothing about the plates. 我不知道 我对模板的事一无所知
[1:21:27] At that… At that time. 当时的确不知道
[1:21:29] You are completely full of shit! 你谎话连篇
[1:21:32] Will you stop selling yourself on that 你就别一套一套的了
[1:21:33] and avoiding the fact that you lied to me! 当时明明是你骗了我
[1:21:35] – You’re the one that misled me. – When? -明明是你骗我 -什么时候
[1:21:36] – Come on. You wanna go there? – Yeah, let’s go there. -得了 你想翻旧账吗 -不错
[1:21:38] You heard l was a player and you wanted to play. 你知道我是玩玩的 你也就想和我玩玩
[1:21:40] And then l got serious and you freaked! 但我开始变得认真了 你就慌了
[1:21:42] – Oh, l freaked? l did not freak! – Yes, you did. -我慌了吗 我才没有慌 -你慌了
[1:21:44] You panicked and you ran. 你惊慌失措 然后落跑
[1:21:55] Charissa, come on. 想想吧 查瑞莎
[1:21:56] I’m a federal fugitive. You know exactly how wanted I am. 我可是联邦逃犯 你也知道我被通缉
[1:21:59] You think I came to Frankfurt to hash out some old heartbreak? No! 你觉得我干嘛来法兰克福 来找老情人吗 才不是
[1:22:04] I’m here because we didn’t do this. I’m here because we were set up. 我之所以来这儿 因为不是我们干的 我们是被人陷害
[1:22:07] I’m here because, in the end, the truth is worth the risk. 我相信最终会真相大白 所以我来这里冒险
[1:22:14] And I believe in you, even if you don’t believe in me. 就算你不信任我 我也相信你
[1:22:21] God, I forgot how beautiful you are. 天 我都忘了你原来这么美
[1:22:30] Hold on to that phone. 收好这部手机
[1:22:44] OH MY GOD! 我的老天
[1:22:45] HE’S GOT A GUN! 他有枪
[1:22:46] RlGHT THERE! HE’S GOT A GUN! 就在那儿 他有枪
[1:22:48] A GUN! 枪
[1:22:49] Sucker. 真废柴
[1:22:53] – Oh, shit. – Where’s Peck? -见鬼 -派克在哪儿
[1:22:56] Excellent question. Find him! 别光是问 快去找他
[1:22:58] Please stay calm and go to the nearest exit. 请保持镇静 从最近的出口离开
[1:23:31] Meet you up on corridor three. 三号通道见
[1:23:36] Three to base. We’re all clear at this time. 三号报告 现在一切正常
[1:23:41] Give me confirmation as soon as the package is secure. 包裹安全后给我确认一下
[1:23:47] We need a video feed. 我们要看到视频监视画面
[1:24:09] Okay, let’s dance. 好了 开始吧
[1:24:11] Coming down. Positions, prepare to move. 各就各位 准备行动
[1:24:15] As always, stay close to me, sir. 像平时一样 跟紧我 先生
[1:24:31] Closing off the 10th floor. 正在关闭第十层
[1:24:36] Tenth floor, we need backup. 十层的人 我们需要支援
[1:24:38] Get back! Get back! 回来
[1:24:39] l can’t see anything. 我什么都看不见
[1:24:41] How we doing there, big man? 头儿 情况如何
[1:24:42] Murdock, here comes the Arab. 默多克 接好阿拉伯人
[1:24:44] And here’s a long drive 这是一个向左边中场的
[1:24:46] hit deep into left center field. 长传远射
[1:24:48] Murdock’s back, he’s at the wall, and he makes the catch! 默多克杀了回来 他是背水一战 竟然接住了
[1:24:53] I can’t breathe. 我喘不过气来了
[1:24:55] It’s a trap! 这是个圈套
[1:24:59] Pete, we need backup! 皮特 我们需要支援
[1:25:16] B.A., I lost the case. 怪头 箱子丢了
[1:25:18] I’m taking fire. I’m out of here. 我受到攻击 准备撤离
[1:25:29] B.A., get to those plates. 怪头 快去拿回模板
[1:26:28] Deutsche Federal is responding to explosions and shots fired 一群联邦政府人员已经对
[1:26:30] – at the Konigsbank building. – Get us out of this mess and get us -孔希斯大楼的爆炸和枪击做出了反应 -赶快离开这里
[1:26:32] – to that building as soon as possible. – Yes, ma’am. -赶去大楼那边 -遵命
[1:26:56] You made me work for this one, Baracus. 是你逼我的 拜库斯
[1:26:59] I didn’t think l was this out of shape. 没想到我会这么狼狈
[1:27:02] I am, unfortunately. 真不走运
[1:27:04] Where’s the rest of the team, huh? 其他人呢
[1:27:06] Smith. Peck. That idiot pilot, the asshole. What’s his name? 史密斯 派克 还有那个傻逼飞行员 他叫什么来着
[1:27:17] I’m gonna take this one out of your ass, Baracus. Let’s see what you got. 我要把你打得屁股尿流 拜库斯 看看你有什么能耐
[1:27:24] Come on. What are you doing? What, are you tired? 来啊 发什么愣 没力气了吗
[1:27:26] I’m not gonna hurt you, man. 我不想伤害你 老兄
[1:27:28] No, you’re not gonna hurt me, I’m gonna hurt you. 不 你伤不了我 等着挨揍吧
[1:27:35] – l don’t wanna kill you, man. – You don’t wanna kill me? -我不想杀了你 伙计 -你不想吗
[1:27:37] You’re not gonna kill me. I’m gonna kill you, Baracus. 你根本杀不了我 我要杀了你 拜库斯
[1:27:39] I’m not playing with you, Pike. 我没在开玩笑 帕克
[1:27:41] Here we go, because I got two guns. I’m a lefty, remember that, right? 来吧 我有两把枪 记得吧 我是左撇子
[1:27:44] So, as soon as that hammer goes back, it’s on. 刚刚打斗的时候 枪已经上膛了吧
[1:27:46] I swear to God, I’ll do it. 我发誓 我做得出来
[1:27:48] You’re not a coward, are you? 你不是懦夫吧
[1:27:51] Are you? 是不
[1:27:57] Whoopsy. 真难看
[1:27:58] Damn! 去你妈的
[1:27:59] – Need a ride, big fella? – You’re a life-saver, man. -要搭车吗 大块头 -你救了我一命 老兄
[1:28:01] I couldn’t shoot him. 我下不了手
[1:28:10] Get out of the way! Get down! Get down! 让开 趴下
[1:28:45] Yeah, this is about the right amount of cops. 这么多条子
[1:28:48] That’s cute. You’re lucky there are people around. 你真可爱 你应该庆幸周围都是人
[1:28:51] No, sweetheart, you’re lucky. 不 亲爱的 你才应该庆幸
[1:29:01] You eat that cold? 你不热下再吃吗
[1:29:03] Any way I can get it. 我不讲究
[1:29:05] There’s a leak in the roof. 屋顶有处地方漏了
[1:29:07] There’s a lot of them. 好多处都漏了
[1:29:09] – Is that them? – I got it. -他们回来了 -是的
[1:29:15] All right. Not a peep out of the Arab. 好吧 我没偷看过阿拉伯人
[1:29:18] Sosa was at the train station. 索萨当时在火车站
[1:29:20] – You saw her? – Yeah. -你见她了吗 -是的
[1:29:22] Did you talk to her? 你和她谈过了吗
[1:29:24] I had no choice, okay? Just trust me on that. 我别无选择 好吗 相信我
[1:29:27] I trust you to make historically bad decisions 信你个头 一涉及到女人你就头脑发热
[1:29:29] as far as women are concerned. 尽出昏招
[1:29:31] What part of you is thinking at the moment? 你到底是怎么想的
[1:29:33] Lynch’s men moved in on her and l had to react. 林奇的人要杀她 我必须阻止
[1:29:36] That’s why you wanted me there in the first place… 这不是你派我去的初衷吗
[1:29:37] To stop them! Not to engage her! 是去阻止而不是去泡她
[1:29:39] I couldn’t do one without the other. 只有先泡上了她 我才能去阻止他们
[1:29:41] Please. Somehow I doubt that. 得了 我很怀疑
[1:29:44] Hey. What are you so pissed about? We got the plates. 你干嘛这么生气 我们找回了模板
[1:29:47] You wanted her teed up. She’s teed up. 她也得到了情报
[1:29:50] She knows we didn’t steal them. 她知道我们没偷
[1:29:53] She’ll be thrilled to find out who did. 她肯定急于查出真正的幕后黑手
[1:29:57] What? 什么
[1:30:03] You had to know. 你一定知道
[1:30:10] You had to know if you left me alive, that this was coming. 你一定知道 如果你留我一条命 这一刻迟早会到来
[1:30:21] How could you not? 你怎么会不知道呢
[1:30:28] You taught me almost everything I know. 你教会了我一切
[1:30:36] Hannibal. You know who this is? 汉尼拔 你认识这个人吗
[1:30:52] We all do. 我们都认识
[1:30:57] Morrison? 莫里森
[1:30:59] Hell, no. 不是吧
[1:31:02] Jesus Christ. 天啊
[1:31:04] Not so sure that it is a blessing, but good hunting, my friend. 不知道这算不算祝福 行动顺利 朋友
[1:31:11] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:31:13] You son of a bitch. 你个贱人
[1:31:20] Morrison? Holy shit. 莫里森 真天杀的
[1:31:30] You’re not a general. 你不是将军
[1:31:33] How could you do this to him? 你把他怎么了
[1:31:35] How could you do this to us? 你对得起我们吗
[1:31:38] You know nothing about leading men. 你不配当将军
[1:31:40] I knew if Lynch helped me escape, you had to be part of it. 我就知道 林奇如果协助我逃跑 那你肯定也有参与其中
[1:31:47] You and Pike were making a play on those plates with Lynch, 你和帕克利用模板和林奇达成协议
[1:31:50] and you turned on him. 但你背叛了他
[1:31:52] The way you turned on us. 就像你背叛我们一样
[1:31:54] Lynch was never gonna cut us in. 林奇本来就没把我们算在内
[1:31:59] He was gonna use us. 他只是在利用我们
[1:32:01] He brought you on as insurance. 为保险起见他才把你拉进来
[1:32:04] He never thought you’d betray your oldest living friend. 你就没想过 这是背叛了你的挚友吗
[1:32:08] I just hit first, Hannibal. I’m a fighting man. 我只是先下手为强 汉尼拔 我是个战士
[1:32:11] You’re a liar and a traitor! 你是个骗子 叛徒
[1:32:13] Then don’t draw this out. Kill me. 别废话了 杀了我
[1:32:15] That’s a fantastic idea! 好主意呀
[1:32:20] Bos, let me do this. 头儿 让我来
[1:32:22] Face, I ain’t killing nobody. 小白 我可不杀人
[1:32:24] You’re not, Bosco. I am. 你不杀 我杀
[1:32:28] No matter what he says, do not kill him, okay? 不管他说啥 别杀他 好吗
[1:32:30] You guys don’t wanna watch? Just turn your heads. 不想看就别过头去
[1:32:32] – I’m not gonna be party to it neither. – I wanna kill the son of a bitch, too, -我不赞成杀他 -我也很想杀了他
[1:32:34] but he’s our ticket out. 但他是我们的救命稻草
[1:32:36] He knows what he’s talking about for once. Listen to him. 他终于不说疯话了 听他一回
[1:32:38] – Face, he is our only evidence. – Murdock, Murdock… -小白 他是我们唯一的证人 -默多克
[1:32:41] – Do you understand? – He put us here. -明白不 -我们现在都是他害的
[1:32:42] You can blow his head off after he testifies, okay? 等他给我们做完证再崩了他
[1:32:45] He’s ruined it! 他把一切都毁了
[1:32:46] – Think what you’re doing, Face. – All right. -好好想想你在做什么 小白 -好了
[1:32:48] – If you can’t handle it… – Boys, enough. -如果你不能 -够了 兄弟们
[1:32:52] Enough! That’s enough, Face. 够了 小白
[1:32:54] Enough! Step down! 够了 退下
[1:32:57] Everybody outside 大家都出去
[1:32:59] I got him. 我来
[1:33:00] – I don’t want you to have to do it. – Face, outside. -还是让我干掉他吧 -小白 出去
[1:33:04] Stand down, soldier. 退下
[1:33:05] Face. Now! 小白 马上
[1:33:08] – Fucking stupid. – You okay, man? -真他妈愚蠢 -你没事吧 伙计
[1:33:13] You knew Morrison was masquerading as the Arab. 你知道莫里森伪装成阿拉伯人
[1:33:15] – Why not share that? – I wasn’t 100% sure. -为什么不告诉我 -我也不能百分之百肯定
[1:33:17] How about 99%? 只有99%的把握吗
[1:33:19] Would you think it was worth mentioning then? 你不觉得这很重要吗
[1:33:22] Lynch, what did you think? 林奇 你到底在想什么
[1:33:25] You think I’d just kill him on the spot? 你觉得我会当场杀了他吗
[1:33:26] I was certain of it. I still am. 我知道你不会 我相信你
[1:33:29] Do you have the plates? 你拿到模板了吗
[1:33:31] I wouldn’t be calling you if I didn’t. 当然 不然我会打给你吗
[1:33:33] Smith, return the plates, kill Morrison, and reclaim your lives. 史密斯 归还模板 杀了莫里斯 你们就能洗清罪名
[1:33:38] I want signed and authorized amnesty agreements 我要白宫 国务院
[1:33:41] for myself and for each of my men. 和三军参谋长联席会议
[1:33:44] From the White House, the State Department 所签署并授权的赦免令
[1:33:46] and the Joint Chiefs of Staff. 给我和我的兄弟们
[1:33:48] You hear me? 你听到了吗
[1:33:52] I’m gonna need a little more time. 再给我点时间
[1:33:55] How much? 要多久
[1:34:02] Give me five minutes. 五分钟
[1:34:04] I’m waiting. 我等着
[1:34:15] Don’t you get it, Hannibal? 还不明白吗 汉尼拔
[1:34:19] We fight for them, we bleed for them, we die for them… 我们为他们打仗 流血 牺牲
[1:34:21] They don’t give a rat’s ass. 他们才不管我们死活
[1:34:23] Death and destruction, 死亡和毁灭
[1:34:25] they’re selling it like it was on the goddamn commodities exchange. 对他们来说无足轻重
[1:34:28] Don’t push this off on them. This is not about them. 你别指责他们 和他们无关
[1:34:31] Your war protest was stealing billions of dollars! 你所谓的反战已经造成了数十亿美元的损失
[1:34:36] Who are you? 你到底是谁
[1:34:38] I am a general. You are a colonel. 我是将军 你是名上校
[1:34:40] I say, “Jump,” and you say, “How high?” End of story. 我指挥 你行动
[1:34:44] It is now. 你该上路了
[1:34:49] l saw your tomb at Arlington. 我亲眼看到你在阿灵顿的墓碑
[1:34:52] You died a national hero. 你是为国捐躯的英雄
[1:35:08] Death’s too easy. 死了太便宜你
[1:35:10] And the last thing we need now is another lie. 我们再也不想听什么谎言了
[1:35:13] Don’t do this. Hannibal, please. You owe me that much. 别这样 汉尼拔 你欠我那么多
[1:35:16] You owe me! 是你欠我
[1:35:18] You’re gonna tell them we’re innocent. 你要去告诉世人 我们是无罪的
[1:35:22] You owe me. 你欠我的
[1:35:25] Hannibal, it’s meaningless. 汉尼拔 你们所为之而战的东西
[1:35:28] What are you fighting for now, you and those boys? 根本毫无意义
[1:35:31] Your ranks? Your reputations? 你们的军衔和名誉
[1:35:34] They’re shit! 都是狗屁
[1:35:36] You’re convicts! 你们就是罪人
[1:35:37] Plates, no plates, you are federal fugitives, 不管有没有模板 你们都是联邦逃犯
[1:35:41] and when they’re done with you, Hannibal, they just fucking burn you. 等他们利用完了你 汉尼拔 照样把你丢弃
[1:35:45] Zulu one, Zulu one, this is Broadsword, you’re clear to engage. 祖鲁一号 我是阔剑 准备行动
[1:35:50] “Broadsword.” Did you come up with that? 阔剑 这名字你起的吗
[1:35:52] That’s awesome. “Broadsword.” 好酷的名字 阔剑
[1:35:55] “Broadsword.” 阔剑
[1:35:59] Boss, could you do that? 头儿 你会那样做吗
[1:36:03] To us? 对我们
[1:36:05] What Morrison did? 就像莫里森那样对我们
[1:36:07] No. Not in a million years. 不 永远不会
[1:36:11] Yeah, but you didn’t see it coming, though. 是啊 但你却失算了
[1:36:14] How long did you know it was him? 你什么时候就认出他来了
[1:36:15] Are you guys crazy? 你们疯了吗
[1:36:17] I know you are, but, Face, are you accusing him? 你本来就是疯子 但 小白 你在谴责汉尼拔吗
[1:36:23] I’d rather face a firing squad than betray you boys. 我宁愿被特警队乱枪打死也不会背叛你们
[1:36:26] Don’t let this tear us apart. 自己人不要吵起来
[1:36:28] Not now. 至少现在不能吵
[1:36:30] Not when we need each other like no other time before. 我们现在要比任何时候都团结才行
[1:36:38] Move! 快跑
[1:36:51] Wow. That’s awesome. 酷毙了
[1:36:54] That looks exactly like Call of Duty, doesn’t it? 就像使命召唤里的场景 你觉得呢
[1:36:57] All right. Here’s the deal. No press release. 好了 要求是 禁止发布新闻
[1:36:59] Keep local law enforcement and media off-site. 不要当地法律机关和新闻媒体参与
[1:37:02] Get a three-mile cordon, ditto the no-fly zone. 设立4.8公里的隔离和禁飞区
[1:37:04] Get an agency scrub team out there and get me the goddamn plates back. 派一支清理小队过去把该死的模板找回来
[1:37:10] The German police have your entire team in custody in the Konigsbank Tower. 德国警方已经把你手下所有人都监禁在了孔希斯银行大楼
[1:37:16] I don’t do teams, babe. That’s Smith’s bag. I’m strictly a solo act. 那不是我的人 是史密斯他们的 我单干
[1:37:29] I like to travel light. 我喜欢轻装出行
[1:37:32] Stuff like loyalty doesn’t fit in the overhead bins. 像忠诚这种东西 我可不带
[1:37:37] I thought you and Smith were working together. 我以为你和史密斯是同伙
[1:37:41] You thought wrong. 你错了
[1:37:43] Yes, we have weapons. No, you may not wand us. 我们是有武器 但你也管不着
[1:37:48] If you want to deal, we can deal. 你想要做交易吗 那就提条件吧
[1:37:51] How about l dedicate my immediate future 让我费尽心思使你一败涂地
[1:37:56] to destroying yours? 如何
[1:37:58] How about you get smart and start dealing 你怎么不聪明一些
[1:38:03] before somebody else does? 在别人出手之前 先下手为强呢
[1:38:07] Former Captain. 前任上尉
[1:38:10] Unless you’ve got a piece of paper that looks exactly like this one, 除非你有像这样的文件
[1:38:13] then this troubled young loner belongs to me. 不然这个不合作的麻烦家伙归我管
[1:38:16] Let’s go. 我们走
[1:38:18] How the hell did they get an extradition order? 他们到底怎么搞来的引渡令
[1:38:20] Sorry, Pike. At least with me, there are rules. 抱歉 帕克 至少我们按规矩办事
[1:38:23] CIA’s got rules. Our rules are just cooler than yours. 中情局也有规矩 比你们更高级而已
[1:38:27] – Go. – You know, Lynch, -走 -林奇
[1:38:29] if l could seal this room with you inside, l’d be doing the world a big favor. 要是我把你关在这间屋子里 那可是做了一件大好事
[1:38:32] That’s not nice. 那可不好
[1:38:36] Lynch? Had to be. 是林奇干的 肯定是他
[1:38:38] Stay close to the fires, boys. 离火近一些 弟兄们
[1:38:40] lf that gunship is still around, it won’t read our body heat. 要是那架武装机还在附近 那也测不出我们的体热
[1:38:44] That idiot Lynch, so quick to kill us, didn’t even bother locating the plates. 林奇个傻逼 这么心急要干掉我们 根本没想要确定模板的位置
[1:38:49] Where do we stand on the non-violence now, B.A.? 我们现在还能不用武力吗 怪头
[1:38:52] You pissed? You should be. 你生气了吗 你是该生气
[1:38:54] Who gives a shit about the plates? Morrison was the only way to clear us. 现在模板有屁用 只有莫里森能帮我们洗脱罪名
[1:38:57] And without Morrison, we got nothing. 没有了莫里森 一切都无济于事
[1:39:01] – What do we do, boss? – I don’t know, Murdock. -我们怎么办 头儿 -我不知道 默多克
[1:39:04] – I don’t know. – I do. -我不知道 -我知道
[1:39:08] This guy Lynch, I think I got him figured out. 林奇个混球 我想我知道怎么对付他了
[1:39:12] – You got a plan, kid? – How do we get out of here? -你有计划了吗 小子 -我们怎么离开这儿
[1:39:16] Give me 20 minutes. 给我二十分钟先
[1:39:22] So, Morrison’s dead. Smith and his team are dead. 所以莫里森和史密斯那伙人都死了
[1:39:25] Another 15 minutes or so, we locate those engraving plates. 15分钟后我们就能找到印刷模板
[1:39:28] What is this? Are you gloating? 你在幸灾乐祸吗
[1:39:30] No, this is me beating you after you burned me. 不 我是在打击你 谁让你们背叛了我
[1:39:34] – We had a deal, remember? – Not you and me. -我们做了交易 记得吗 -我们没做交易
[1:39:36] – You, me and Morrison. – Not you and me, directly. -你 我 还有莫里森 -我不是直接和你交易
[1:39:38] And you two collude and cut me out. 所以你俩自己密谋 把我排除在外
[1:39:43] Hey. What are you doing? In the car? 你在干嘛 真要在车里杀人吗
[1:39:44] Are we doing… Are we gonna do this in the car? 要在车里杀人吗
[1:39:46] – You doing this? – He’s gonna do it. -你来杀吗 -不是 他来
[1:39:48] Way to go. That’s brilliant, right there. 好吧 在这儿死真是不错
[1:39:51] What are you doing? What is he doing? 你要干嘛 他在干嘛 老天
[1:39:52] – Jesus. – How’s it going, Kyle? -天啊 -怎么样了 凯尔
[1:39:54] – You all right? – I’m good. -你还好吧 -还好
[1:39:56] Brother, you are far from good. What are you doing? 老兄 你好个鬼 你在干什么
[1:39:59] It’s a European silencer. 欧版消音器
[1:40:01] It’s a suppressor. Counter-clockwise. You’re holding a gun like that? 逆时针装消音器 你就那样拿枪吗
[1:40:05] You’ve held a gun like that before and you’re still here? 你以前也像这样拿枪吗 你居然能活到现在
[1:40:07] That’s amazing. 真是奇迹
[1:40:08] – Don’t point that thing… – Jesus. Final request, -别指着我 -天啊 当作我最后的请求
[1:40:10] don’t let this guy shoot me, please. 不要让这家伙开枪打我
[1:40:18] So, if Sosa knows we’re alive… 如果让索萨知道我们还活着
[1:40:20] She’ll believe Morrison is alive, too. 她就会相信莫里森也还活着
[1:40:23] Let’s just hope that Lynch still has Sosa’s comm lines. 但愿林奇还在监听索萨的通讯线路
[1:40:29] This is Sosa. 我是索萨
[1:40:31] General Morrison is in my possession. 莫里森将军在我手里
[1:40:34] What? I’m sorry. l can’t hear you. Who is this? 什么 抱歉 我听不清 你是哪位
[1:40:38] – Okay, this was not well thought out. – No shit. -还没干掉他呀 -不是吧
[1:40:40] I mean, look at this. Am I to teach you how to kill me? 看着 我来教你怎么杀我
[1:40:42] Hey, do me a favor, all right? Put the barrel… 帮个忙 好吗 拿起枪管
[1:40:44] Put the gun flush to my head. 拿起枪管对准我的头
[1:40:46] – Are you sure? – There you go, right there. -确定吗 -对了 就是这儿
[1:40:47] – Is that going to go through? – Before you hurt somebody besides me. -子弹会横穿过去吗 -在你先打伤其他人之前
[1:40:51] There you go. We’re okay. We’re okay. 好了 我们没事了
[1:40:53] Never cuff a man in a seated position with his hands behind his back. 绝不要反铐住一个坐着的人
[1:40:56] Makes it impossible to see the hands. 这样就看不到他的手了
[1:40:58] That was cool. 太酷了
[1:41:00] – You like that? – I like that. -你喜欢吗 -喜欢
[1:41:02] I like that a lot. 非常喜欢
[1:41:03] Are you all right, you idiot? 你还好吗 蠢货
[1:41:05] – Yeah. It was a good hit. – Please handcuff him. -是的 这一下真带劲 -给他拷上手铐
[1:41:08] We don’t need to use them again. We don’t need the cuffs. 我们还要手铐干嘛 不用了
[1:41:10] Who are you talking to? 你知道自己在和谁说话吗
[1:41:11] – Brad, phone or gun. – Jesus. -布拉德 要手机还是要枪 选一个 -天啊
[1:41:13] Phone or gun. Pick. 手机还是枪 选一个
[1:41:15] – Put the gun down. – Hey, l didn’t burn you. Morrison did. -把枪放下 -我没有背叛你 是莫里森的主意
[1:41:19] l really wanna shoot you. 我真想打死你
[1:41:20] You gotta hear this, sir. 你得听这个电话 长官
[1:41:22] Is this Smith? 你是史密斯吗
[1:41:24] From a former colonel to a former captain, 前上校打给前上尉 真有趣
[1:41:27] I know I’ve got about 30 seconds before you lock this signal. 我知道大约三十秒你就可以锁定信号
[1:41:30] So listen, we can prove our innocence. 所以听着 我们可以证明自己的清白
[1:41:34] Okay. All right. Now, go back. 好吧 慢点说
[1:41:36] Did you say you have Morrison? You have General Morrison? 你刚说你抓了莫里森将军吗
[1:41:39] – Correct. – You have him alive? -是的 -他还活着吗
[1:41:41] And well, despite Lynch trying to wipe us out wholesale. 好得很 所以林奇想杀我们灭口
[1:41:45] Too much to explain now but Morrison’s testimony frees us 电话里说不清 但莫里森的证词可以证明我们清白
[1:41:49] and fries Lynch. 揭发林奇的罪行
[1:41:54] Well, not without the plates. 没有模板可不行
[1:41:56] Also in mypossession. 也在我这儿
[1:41:58] Remember, Lynch thinks we’re dead, and I want to keep it that way. 记住 林奇以为我们已经死了 不要让他知道
[1:42:02] – All right. We’ll deal. – Give me a pen. -好的 成交 -给我支笔
[1:42:04] – Where and when? – Got a pen? Anybody got a pen? -何时何地 -给我支笔 有谁有笔吗
[1:42:05] – LA docks, 48 hours, dawn. – You still use a pen? -洛杉矶码头 四十八小时后的凌晨 -你还用笔呀
[1:42:09] I deliver Morrison and the plates. 我把莫里森和模板带来
[1:42:12] In return, I want a retrial in front of a civilian court. 作为回报 我要求在民事法庭上重审
[1:42:16] All right. We’ll deal. 好 成交
[1:42:19] LA docks, 48 hours from now. 洛杉矶码头 四十八小时后见
[1:42:21] Any bullshit from your end, and that’s it, deal’s off. 你们若敢耍花招 交易就取消
[1:42:28] – Did we get him? – No. -找到他了吗 -没有
[1:42:33] Pike. 帕克
[1:42:35] You believe in second chances? 你相信有第二次机会吗
[1:42:39] I do now. 现在相信了
[1:42:41] Too much? 说太多了吗
[1:42:42] I thought you were spot-on. 还好 差点就被定位了
[1:42:47] My turn. 该我了
[1:42:59] Hold on to that phone. 收好这部手机
[1:43:09] This is Sosa. 我是索萨
[1:43:10] Hello, beautiful. 你好 美人儿
[1:43:12] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:43:22] They got the raw end of the deal, didn’t they? Look at B.A. 他们这下原形毕露了 看怪头那样
[1:43:25] He looks like a huge banana. 跟个大香蕉似的
[1:43:29] Good morning, my friend. 早上好 朋友
[1:43:30] Good morning. 早上好
[1:43:36] Rabbi Binky Rabinowitz? 你是宾基·拉宾诺维兹神父吗
[1:43:41] What passport did I give you? 见鬼 我给错护照了吗
[1:43:42] You’re from Tanzania. My mother is from Tanzania. 你从坦桑尼亚来的吗 我妈妈也是坦桑尼亚人
[1:43:45] – Oh, shit. – What the hell happened? -见鬼 -这什么情况
[1:43:56] – …converting Africans to Judaism. – This is station six… -让非洲人信犹太教 -这里是六号岗台
[1:43:59] Stuff like that. 我就是做这些事
[1:44:00] Let’s get ready to move. There’s three to my right. 准备行动 我右边有三个
[1:44:03] There’s two behind me and one at the northeast exit. 后面有两个 东北出口有一个
[1:44:09] Wait a sec. 等等
[1:44:14] Shalom. 祝好
[1:44:19] – What’s he doing? – It’s Murdock. Telling his life story. -他在干嘛 -默多克 正在编他的生平事迹
[1:44:26] There is a God. 上帝在我心
[1:44:27] – You speak Swahili? – You don’t? -你会说斯瓦希里语吗 -你不会吗
[1:44:30] You got enough to work with, kid? 接下去有的忙了吗 小子
[1:44:32] We will. 好吧
[1:44:33] You and l have some major favors moving across the mid-Atlantic right now. 咱现在选择穿过大西洋
[1:44:37] It’s a deep-sea freighter, shipping strictly black-market merch. 到一艘做黑市交易的深海货船上去
[1:44:40] How do we get out to her? 我们怎么离开呢
[1:44:41] A boat. A plain old boat. 我说的就是一艘普通的旧船
[1:44:43] This is what I’m talking about, Murdock. Traveling the open seas in style. 默多克 坐船渡海 太帅了
[1:44:46] This is the way l like to travel. classy-like. The way people used to, safe. 我就喜欢这种交通工具 没的比 船这么安全
[1:44:50] We don’t need a plane. 还坐什么飞机
[1:44:50] You know, Bosco, hopefully one day we’ll get you over your fear of flying. 博斯克 但愿有一天我们能帮你克服飞行恐惧症
[1:44:54] What? 什么
[1:44:56] Hey, that ain’t a boat! 这原来不是船呀
[1:45:00] Just not today. 只是今天还不行
[1:45:02] Murdock, don’t you remember what l said? 默多克 给我记住
[1:45:04] – I said you have to catch him… – You have to catch him… -你得自己背他过去了 -你得自己背他过去了
[1:45:06] – …after you inject him. – …after you inject him. -你把他弄昏了之后 -你把他弄昏了之后
[1:45:10] My bad. 我错了
[1:45:38] Damn it! My head, man. 见鬼 我的头痛死了
[1:45:45] – Coconut- curry tapenade, your favorite. – Give me that, fool. -你最爱的椰奶咖喱橄榄沙司哟 -快给我 傻蛋
[1:45:49] You get them toast points? 吐司呢
[1:45:52] Voila! Toast points. 给 吐司这就来了
[1:45:56] Y’all knocked me out again, huh? 你非得又把我弄晕吗
[1:45:59] Okay, now, the whole injection, knocking out, 听好 把你弄昏的是
[1:46:03] Hannibal and Face. 汉尼拔和小白
[1:46:06] The curry tapenade, Murdock. 而我是给你做咖喱橄榄沙司滴
[1:46:09] Why do l feel like l fell on my face? 但我明明是脸朝地摔倒的
[1:46:12] Huh? Tell me that. 还骗我
[1:46:18] Lynch is a paradox. 林奇是个矛盾体
[1:46:19] Murdock, you done with that? 默多克 你发现了吗
[1:46:21] This is a guy who needs anonymity, but he loves theatricality. 他本该匿名工作 却偏喜欢受人关注
[1:46:27] He’s an administrator, he’s not an operator. 他是个行政官员 不是个执行者
[1:46:33] Where is it? 在哪儿
[1:46:36] Very nice. 漂亮
[1:46:38] So he stays as far away from the point of impact as possible, 所以他总是尽力远离现场
[1:46:41] and never gets his hands dirty if he can help it. 绝不会直接参与进去
[1:46:44] But we’re gonna change all that. 但我们要改变现状
[1:46:45] You can’t hustle a hustler, fool. 你骗不了一个职业骗子
[1:46:50] No sparks, no flames, not even a flashlight near this stuff. 这玩意不能靠近火星和火苗 甚至闪光灯都不行
[1:46:54] Easy, easy. 慢点
[1:46:56] This guy is never at the flashpoint of anything. 这家伙绝不会出现在事发现场
[1:47:02] He’s safe and sound somewhere, pulling the strings. 而是在幕后高枕无忧地暗中操纵
[1:47:06] Mama. Mama. 妈妈
[1:47:08] Hey, boss. Why so many of these damn things anyway? 头儿 为什么搞得这么麻烦
[1:47:10] Because overkill is underrated, my friend. 因为乱花渐欲迷人眼 伙计
[1:47:16] So we’re gonna bring this guy down to ground level. 所以我们要揭开那家伙的保护茧
[1:47:19] Mama. Mama. 妈妈
[1:47:20] This way, Lynch. Lynch. 林奇 这边
[1:47:24] The last place he’d ever want to be. 他最害怕的一点
[1:47:29] Then you put him on display for the whole world to see. 就是自己在众目睽睽下被揭露真面目
[1:47:34] Any questions? 还有问题吗
[1:47:38] What’s up, boss man? 怎么了 头儿
[1:47:40] Hey, B.A. 怪头
[1:47:41] It’s gonna get heavy, isn’t it? 这次任务艰巨吧
[1:47:45] Well, I can’t promise you it won’t. 这我也说不好
[1:47:49] Let me read you something real quick. 给你读个东西 就一句
[1:47:51] “Victory attained by violence is tantamount to defeat, 以暴力取胜 意味着失败
[1:47:56] “for it is momentary.” 因为这只是短暂的胜利
[1:48:00] Gandhi. 甘地
[1:48:02] “It is better to be violent if there is violence in our hearts, 若是心中存在暴力 就把它发泄出来
[1:48:06] “than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence.” 这要胜过用非暴力来掩饰心中的脆弱
[1:48:12] Who said that? 这是谁说的
[1:48:14] Same guy. 还是甘地
[1:48:16] Gandhi wasn’t afraid to fight for the things he believed in. 甘地从不惧怕为自己的信仰而战
[1:48:21] What is it you believe in, B.A.? 你又信仰什么 怪头
[1:48:41] For life is but an opera 人生如戏
[1:48:49] It’s off, isn’t it? 跑调了 是不
[1:48:52] I think it’s higher. 应该唱得更高点是吧
[1:48:57] No, it’s good. It’s not that, Murdock. 还不错了
[1:48:58] Face, what’s wrong? Come on, man. 小白 怎么了
[1:49:00] l don’t know, man. I’m just thinking past this. 我也不知道 只是在想
[1:49:03] You know, we’ve always come back alive, 这一路上 我们每次都能全身而退
[1:49:07] the four of us, ’cause of the old man. 都亏了老家伙的巧妙计划
[1:49:11] – l know. – I’m not him. -我知道 -但我不是他
[1:49:12] Face, l know this. 小白 我知道
[1:49:14] Murdock, I’m not Hannibal. 默多克 我不是汉尼拔
[1:49:18] Who has the most to lose on this, Face? 这次行动谁的牺牲会最大
[1:49:21] Me. 是我
[1:49:24] And I trust you. 但我相信你
[1:49:27] Yeah, l know, 我明白
[1:49:30] but you’re crazy. 但是 你就是个疯子
[1:49:36] Not that crazy. 还没那么疯
[1:49:56] Our eagles may have landed. 所有目标差不多到了
[1:49:58] Everybody ready to roll? 大家准备好了吗
[1:49:59] Copy Team one on the move. 收到 第一小队准备行动
[1:50:00] Acknowledged. Team to en route. 收到 第二小队按计划行事
[1:50:09] All right, guys, everybody ready? 好啦 大家准备好了吗
[1:50:13] Curtain’s about to come up. 好戏就要开幕了
[1:50:16] Show time. 演出开始
[1:50:24] That’s Smith right there. Watch him. 史密斯就在那里 盯紧他
[1:50:27] Ground team is in position? 所有小队都到位了吗
[1:50:29] Standing by. 准备就绪
[1:50:32] In position. 已经就位
[1:50:36] Shoot Team One. Affirmative. 一队狙击手就位
[1:50:38] Spotter One. 10-8. 一号观测员 10到8点钟方向
[1:50:40] Let’s chattermark on comms for now. 注意听好了
[1:50:42] Morrison’s the primary tango. Plates are the package. 莫里森是首要目标 模板就在集装箱里
[1:50:48] Okay, okay, he’s talking to Sosa. I want this call. 好了 他在跟索萨通话 把电话转过来
[1:50:51] You lied to me, Sosa. We had a deal. 你骗我们 我们说好的
[1:50:53] I want that goddamn call in my… Thank you. 快把那该死的电话转给我 谢谢
[1:50:55] We had a deal, but I’m changing the deal. 是说好了 但我改了主意
[1:50:58] Are you kidding me, Sosa? Are you kidding me? 耍我吗 索萨
[1:51:00] This is a complicated exchange and you have no play here. 情况起了复杂的变化 现在不由你了
[1:51:03] Listen, or remain at-large fugitives 听着 不然就一辈子
[1:51:05] – for the foreseeable future. – Uh oh. No! No, no. -继续做你的通缉犯 -哦 不
[1:51:07] For God sakes, I’ve got Morrison here and the plates. 行行好 我已经把莫里森和模板带来了
[1:51:10] I’m exposed, Sosa. Exposed! 我已经暴露了 索萨 暴露了
[1:51:12] We’re not doing this on the docks. 我们不在码头上交易
[1:51:14] Now listen to me, we’re not turning ourselves in. 给我听好了 我们绝不会自首
[1:51:16] Now you listen to me, we’re not turning ourselves in. 给我听好了 我们绝不会自首
[1:51:18] I need you to do it on my terms or nothing at all. 你必须按我的条件来 不然就没的谈
[1:51:21] To hell with that, and to hell with you, Sosa! 去你妈的 见鬼去吧 索萨
[1:51:23] Ah. She burned him. 她背叛了他
[1:51:24] Face, B.A., we’re bugging out. Sosa’s jammed us. 小白 怪头 我们撤 索萨耍了我们
[1:51:28] Murdock, get the chopper down here in 10. 默多克 放下十号位的箱子
[1:51:33] Okay, he’s moving him. 他在转移他
[1:51:34] You got him? He’s moving him. 盯紧他 他要转移了
[1:51:35] For the love of God, relax. 老天爷 你别紧张
[1:51:37] I am relaxed. He’s moving him. 我没紧张 在转移了
[1:51:39] Don’t do this. Hannibal, please. 不要这样 汉尼拔 求你了
[1:51:41] – That’s Morrison, right there. Take him. – Wait, does he have the plates? -那儿 莫里森就在那儿 杀了他 -等下 他拿了模板吗
[1:51:44] Smith has the plates. Go now. 模板在史密斯手里 快行动
[1:51:46] – Take him, he’s right there. Kill him. – I’ve got Morrison, taking a shot. -干掉他 他就在那儿 开枪 -我来搞定莫里森 准备射击
[1:51:51] A little too close for comfort, kid. 刚刚真险 小子
[1:51:54] What just happened? 刚才怎么了
[1:51:55] What the hell is he doing? 天杀的他究竟想干嘛
[1:51:57] Where are they? Somebody talk to me. 他们人呢 谁来告诉我
[1:51:59] Come on, did that thing crush them or what? 见鬼 那东西把他们压死了吗
[1:52:02] This was a hell of a lot easier when it was just three plastic cups. 好吧 玩三个塑料杯可比这个简单多了
[1:52:09] Everybody just be cool. Pay attention. No hasty moves. 大家冷静下来 提高警惕 不要鲁莽
[1:52:14] So, you beat a guy like Lynch by drawing him in with three things. 要打败林奇那样的人 有三个关键要素
[1:52:18] What the hell are they doing? 奇了怪了 他们到底要干嘛
[1:52:20] Distraction. 声东击西
[1:52:24] Whoa, whoa, whoa! What is happening? 到底怎么回事
[1:52:28] Diversion. 调虎离山
[1:52:34] This is a diversion! Stay eagle on those containers. 这是要调虎离山 别乱 目标在集装箱里
[1:52:38] They’re breaking for the exits! Open fire! 他们要借此逃跑 快开火
[1:52:40] Do not engage! Back off! 不要暴露 回撤
[1:52:42] Ground teams, engage! 地面队伍 开枪
[1:52:47] Holy shit! 他妈的
[1:52:54] Ground team, re-engage. 地面队伍 开枪
[1:52:56] You are being played by Smith. 你被史密斯耍了 他是想要
[1:52:57] He’s trying to draw your eye line, Lynch. Come on, be smart. 吸引你的注意力 林奇 放聪明点
[1:53:00] Take them! Take them! Take them! Take them! 抓住他 抓住他 快去
[1:53:04] Contact! Tower house and bow! It’s Peck and Baracus! 注意塔身还有塔腰 是派克和拜库斯
[1:53:15] And division. 还要能全身而退
[1:53:17] It’s a trap! Pull back! Pull back! 这是个陷阱 快撤退
[1:53:20] – Get the hell out of there! – No, no, no. -他妈的快离开那儿 -不
[1:53:28] What is happening? What is going on? 这是怎么了 到底怎么回事
[1:53:31] Nice one, kid. 这计划不错 小子
[1:53:32] It’s Peck and Baracus! 是派克和拜库斯
[1:53:34] – Shoot them! – Shut up! l know what I’m doing. -快开枪 -闭嘴 我知道该怎么做
[1:53:36] Okay, paintballers, time to go pro. 够了 小朋友们 该我上了
[1:53:41] B.A., get to your secondary position. 怪头 执行下一步计划
[1:53:45] Okay. Game-changer. 好了 扭转局面的人来了
[1:53:47] Here’s what l think of your best-laid plans. 你们该适可而止了
[1:53:52] Shit! 妈的
[1:53:57] Jesus Christ! 我的天呐
[1:53:59] So much for the grand scheme, Smith. 伟大战略家史密斯的计谋就到此终止了
[1:54:01] What the hell was that? 他妈的到底怎么了
[1:54:02] Face, what the hell was that? 怎么回事 小白
[1:54:04] Pike hit the ship with a SMAW! He punched a hole in the hull! 他给船身开了个窟窿
[1:54:07] What about the plan? 那计划怎么办
[1:54:09] Pike just blew up the plan! We are ad-libbing! 帕克把计划给搞乱了 这是意外状况
[1:54:11] Bosco, get out of there! 博斯克 快走
[1:54:13] I’m going for Hannibal. 我去找汉尼拔
[1:54:15] – Cover me. I’m going for those plates. – Yes, sir. -掩护我 我去找模板 -遵命
[1:54:22] The boat is going over! Get out of there! 船要沉了 快走
[1:54:24] Bos, hang on! 抓紧
[1:56:11] Oh! Jeez! 天呀
[1:56:15] Shit. 靠
[1:56:16] Bosco, Pike’s got the high ground. I’m running low on ammo, man. 博斯克 帕克占据有利位置 我快没子弹了
[1:56:32] Shit! 妈的
[1:56:33] How are you doing, handsome? 怎么了 帅哥
[1:56:36] Shit, can you cycle that weapon. Nice work. 你的枪还他妈能使吗
[1:56:38] Jeez, close friends and bullets. 战友和子弹
[1:56:40] Where are they when you need them? 最需要他们的时候都去哪儿了呢
[1:56:45] Don’t take this too personally, but look here, 我和你没私仇 但看着这儿
[1:56:48] smile, wait for the flash. 笑一笑 等着枪响
[1:56:54] Baracus. 拜库斯
[1:57:06] Bosco! 博斯克
[1:57:21] Lynch. 林奇
[1:57:26] Lynch. 林奇
[1:57:34] Come on, Lynch. 来吧 林奇
[1:57:39] Lynch. 林奇
[1:57:43] Come on, Smith! Stop bullshitting. 出来吧 史密斯 别装神弄鬼了
[1:57:46] Lynch. Come on, Lynch. 来呀 林奇
[1:57:53] Lynch… 林奇
[1:57:55] Where am l? 你找得到我吗
[1:57:59] Come on, Lynch. 来呀 林奇
[1:58:04] Lynch. 林奇
[1:58:06] Where am l, Lynch? 来找我吧 林奇
[1:58:09] Come on, Lynch. 来呀 林奇
[1:58:11] Lynch, Lynch, Lynch, Lynch. 林奇 林奇
[1:58:15] Lynch! 林奇
[1:58:32] There you are, Hannibal. Been looking all over for you. 终于找到你了 汉尼拔 你可真难找
[1:58:37] Hey, don’t let the scarf fool you. 别以为我是白面小生
[1:58:39] My muay Thai is pretty good. My jujitsu is a little better, but… 我的泰拳还有两下子 柔术还更好一点呢 但是
[1:58:43] You had this whole sleight-of-hand thing going with the containers 我手上这些功夫 比起那些集装箱啊车啊爆炸啊
[1:58:47] and the cars, and the fireworks. “Lynch, Lynch, Lynch!” 装神弄鬼啊什么的 还真是小巫见大巫
[1:58:52] God, that’s annoying. But you give Pike a rocket. 真他妈烦人 但老天给了帕克一个火箭筒
[1:58:58] There’s your monkey wrench. 你没想到吧
[1:59:00] Hannibal, don’t do this. 汉尼拔 别这样
[1:59:02] You know, Smith, you could have the best recipe in the world… 你知道吗 史密斯 本来一切都照你的计划进行
[1:59:06] – You owe me that much. – …but you drop a few bullets -你欠我这么多 -可惜你千算万算
[1:59:08] – into the batter… – Hannibal, don’t do this. -漏算一着 -汉尼拔 别这样
[1:59:10] – Lynch, no! – Hannibal, please. -林奇 不要 -汉尼拔 别
[1:59:12] Oh, God. 天
[1:59:15] …and that cake don’t bake. 天不遂人愿
[1:59:17] Uh-oh. Your witness, your gun, your problem. 人证物证 都齐了 这下你有麻烦了
[1:59:24] You served your country well. Excuse me. 你也算报效祖国了 抱歉
[1:59:33] Hello, Ben, where have you been all my life? 好久不见 钱先生 我可等死你了
[1:59:38] Look at us, Hannibal. Couple of grown men. 汉尼拔 看看 两成年男子对决
[1:59:41] I’m bleeding. You’re bleeding. 你流血了 你居然流血了
[1:59:44] Don’t get up. 别起来
[1:59:53] God damn it! 操你妈
[1:59:55] Your muay Thai is as bad as your jujitsu, Lynch. 你的泰拳和柔术都那么差劲 林奇
[2:00:00] Better stick with a gun. 你必须靠枪才行
[2:00:02] You put a loaded weapon in my hand, I’ll put a bullet in your head. 要是有把装弹的枪你就死定了
[2:00:21] I told you l would shoot you. 我说过我会杀了你
[2:00:25] Kevlar saved your life. 防弹衣救了你一命
[2:00:27] Thing is, it doesn’t do much good if I pop you in the head. 问题是 要是瞄准你的头 这玩意还顶个球用
[2:00:30] It does if you melt it down. 我要能与防弹衣合为一体的话可就不一定了
[2:00:33] Hannibal, don’t do this. 汉尼拔 别这样
[2:00:35] – Hannibal, please. – So, you beat a guy like that -汉尼拔 别 -要打败林奇那样的人
[2:00:37] by drawing him in with three things. 有三个关键要素
[2:00:40] – Distraction. – Whoa, whoa, whoa! What is happening? -声东击西 -怎么回事
[2:00:42] Diversion. 调虎离山
[2:00:44] And division. 全身而退
[2:00:50] Then you put him on display for the whole world to see. 在众目睽睽下揭露他的真面目
[2:00:57] What the… 搞毛
[2:01:13] That’s good. 真不错
[2:01:17] Surprise. 真令人惊讶
[2:01:19] Agent Burress. 布里斯特工
[2:01:22] What did you call me? 你叫我什么
[2:01:24] Agent Vance Burress? lsn’t that your name? 文斯·布里斯特工 不是你的名字吗
[2:01:26] At least that’s the name I’ve got on this warrant here, 至少我的逮捕令上是这么写的
[2:01:29] and unless you have a piece of paper that looks exactly like… 除非你有和这张一模一样的
[2:01:34] That’s funny. That’s what l said. 真好笑 这是我曾说过的话
[2:01:36] She’s quoting me. 以我之道还施我身
[2:01:37] Easy, easy. 慢慢来
[2:01:41] You’re under arrest for attempted murder, 你被捕了 罪名是蓄意制造虚假谋杀
[2:01:43] violations of the Civil False Claims Act, 以及盗窃政府最高机密的
[2:01:45] and the theft of top secret government engraving plates. 美钞模板
[2:01:49] Easy. 慢慢起来
[2:01:53] l guess the plan went okay, 看来这计划还算顺利
[2:01:55] considering Pike did blow up the boat, which l didn’t account for at all. 只是我没考虑到帕克会把船给炸了
[2:01:58] Bullets didn’t go through. 子弹没打穿呢
[2:02:03] How are you feeling, man? 伙计 觉得怎样
[2:02:05] Not… Not good. 不好 很不好
[2:02:07] – What’s wrong? – Not good. -怎么了 -不舒服
[2:02:10] I feel sane. 我感觉精神正常了
[2:02:12] I should have shot you in the head a long time ago. 早知道我早该往你脑袋上来一枪
[2:02:14] Is it crazy that I’m feeling your anxiety right now? 我怎么觉得你害怕了
[2:02:17] Do I look anxious to you? 我看起来像害怕的样吗
[2:02:19] You think I’m beaten? 你觉得我被打败了吗
[2:02:21] I’m bleeding, l’m not sweating. 我只是在流血 没有流虚汗
[2:02:23] Let’s take him out of here, guys. Go ahead, princess. 把他带走
[2:02:30] What’s the difference between a concussion and a contusion? 脑震荡和撞伤有什么区别吗
[2:02:35] -It don’t matter, bro. You tore up. – Murdock, that was beautiful. -没事的 伙计 -默多克 干得不错
[2:02:38] You were right. The helmet worked. 你没事 头盔很有用嘛
[2:02:39] Ketchup worked great. 番茄酱立功了
[2:02:42] You did a great job. You okay? 你表现真棒 现在感觉怎么样
[2:02:44] – Yeah. – Got your bell rung? -还好 -清醒点了吗
[2:02:46] Just let Hannibal make the plans next time. 下次还是让汉尼拔制定计划吧
[2:02:50] – Oh. Okay. – Okay. -好吧 -好吧
[2:02:52] How’s the conscience, big guy? 你的良心感觉怎么样 大块头
[2:02:55] At peace. 平静如水
[2:03:07] Keep it turning. 别熄火
[2:03:09] We already got them on the exits. 我们要带走他们
[2:03:11] – We got a two-mile no-fly zone here. – Which one of you is Sosa? 现在方圆3公里都被封锁了 -索萨是哪位
[2:03:14] – I am. I am. – I need to talk to Sosa. -我是 -我要找索萨
[2:03:15] As of right now your prisoner is to be remanded 从现在开始 你的囚犯将遣回
[2:03:17] – into federal custody. – l have a warrant for this man. -联邦关押 -我有他的逮捕令
[2:03:19] – As of right now… – I’ll tell you what… I’m a doc. -现在 -我来告诉你吧 我是医生
[2:03:22] Let me doctor you up. Let me help you out. 让我来治疗你 我来帮你
[2:03:23] Do you need stitches? Please tell me you need stitches. 你要缝针吧
[2:03:26] l can stitch you up really good. 我会帮你缝得很好哟
[2:03:29] Gentlemen. 先生们
[2:03:32] The Central lntelligence Agency 中情局
[2:03:34] believes in and evinces a profound moral ethic, 秉持高度的伦理道德
[2:03:36] as well as an unshakeable professional standard. 和坚定不移的职业标准
[2:03:38] As such, we would like to extend our most sincere apologies 因此 我们为发生的一切
[2:03:43] for what’s happened here. 向你们表达最诚挚的歉意
[2:03:45] – Good day and God bless. – Where are you taking him? -祝你们好运 -你们要带他去哪里
[2:03:51] Who? 你说谁
[2:03:57] I never got your name. 我不知道你的名字
[2:04:01] My name is Lynch. 我叫林奇
[2:04:05] Of course it is. 果然
[2:04:09] Did he just say Lynch? 他刚刚是说林奇吗
[2:04:23] Hey. Do not touch me. 别碰我
[2:04:25] Take it easy, guys. 别紧张 伙计们
[2:04:26] Everybody, stand down! Stand down! 所有人都给我退下
[2:04:29] -Get those plates. – Everybody, stand down! -去把拿上模板 -所有人给我退下
[2:04:32] – That’s an order. Hey, you, stand down. – What is wrong with you? -这是命令 给我退下 -你想干什么
[2:04:35] Lieutenant. 中尉
[2:04:36] Sir, when did you arrive? l had no idea… 长官 你是几时到的 我不知道
[2:04:37] – Just give me a minute. – Yes, sir. -给我点时间 -遵命
[2:04:41] FACE: Get your hands off me, tough guy. 把你的手拿开 肌肉男
[2:04:47] Well, that’s one hell of a mess. But we did get the plates. 虽然搞得一团糟 但我们好歹拿回了模板
[2:04:51] Unfortunately, I’m gonna have to charge you all with escaping lawful custody. 但不幸的是 我得以逃脱合法监禁的罪名控告你们
[2:04:55] What? Hannibal, what is this guy talking about? 什么 汉尼拔 那家伙在说什么
[2:04:56] B.A., we were wrongly convicted, but it’s still illegal to break out ofjail. 怪头 虽然是误判 但我们越狱还是违法的
[2:05:00] Director McCready, Smith and his team 长官 史密斯他们为这次行动
[2:05:02] were instrumental in recovering those plates. 立下汗马功劳
[2:05:03] They’re still level-10 federal fugitives and l need that off my desk. 但他们仍是十级通缉犯 必须逮捕他们
[2:05:07] This is chickenshit, sir. 这真他妈扯淡 长官
[2:05:10] Yeah, well, you know what? Perhaps for them, it is chickenshit, 也许对他们是很扯淡
[2:05:12] but for you, Captain, we’re re-promoting you to your former rank. 但是对你 上尉 我们决定将你重新升为上尉
[2:05:15] So, look, they’re gonna be delivered 他们马上会被转移
[2:05:17] to the U.S. Marshals Service here in Long Beach. 交给长滩市的联邦法警
[2:05:18] -And there should be a C-5 transport… -l understand, but… -以最高的安全级别运走他们 -我理解 但
[2:05:20] …on the tarmac in half an hour. 半小时后起飞
[2:05:22] – This needs to be done. – This is really unfair, sir. -这势在必行 -这很不公平长官
[2:05:24] – This is bullshit. – I’m like Harry Houdini. -真他妈扯蛋 -我可是胡迪尼大师
[2:05:27] I chew through your cuffs. 这手铐我很容易就能咬开
[2:05:29] – Get up. Step up. Get in there! – Step up! -起身 前进 进去 -往前走
[2:05:31] – Let’s go. Get moving. – Stop. Wait, stop. -行动起来 -等下 停一下
[2:05:34] – Move it. -Wait. -走 -等等
[2:05:36] – This is so wrong. – It got a little aggressive. -这太没道理了 -不用担心
[2:05:38] – Don’t worry about it. – This is really, really wrong, -不用担心 -现在这样真的大错特错了
[2:05:39] and I’m going to do everything l can to fix it. 我会不惜一切代价来弥补
[2:05:42] – I know you will. – I’m so sorry, Face. -我相信你 -我真的很抱歉 小白
[2:06:21] Nice plan, Face. 这计划真不错 小白
[2:06:23] Yeah. We just traded Lynches, and we’re going back to prison. 好个毛 才抓住林奇 结果我们又进了监狱
[2:06:27] We returned the plates. We can hold our heads high. 我们交还了模板 这下能抬头做人了
[2:06:29] We did the right thing. 我们做了应该做的
[2:06:30] Yeah, and look what they did to us. This is some bullshit. 但他们却这样对待我们 真他妈的
[2:06:33] They burned us again, Hannibal. 他们又抛弃了我们 汉尼拔
[2:06:36] We trusted the system and it turned on us. 我们相信国家机关 但他们却恩将仇报
[2:06:38] Remember, boys, no matter how random things might appear, 记住 小子们 无论表面上看起来多么混乱
[2:06:42] there is still a plan. Kid. 本质上总是有计划存在 小子
[2:06:45] Well, l don’t mean to steal your line, boss, but… 我不是故意抢你台词 头儿 不过
[2:06:56] I love it when a plan comes together. 我就爱计划圆满的那一刻
[2:07:05] Still wanted by the government, 依旧被政府通缉
[2:07:07] they survive as soldiers of fortune. 但这些战士们 一次次地神奇逃脱
[2:07:12] lf you have a problem, 如果你遇到困难
[2:07:15] if no one else can help, 如果你走投无路
[2:07:18] and if you can find them, 你要是能找到他们
[2:07:20] maybe you can hire 或许就能雇佣
[2:07:24] the A-Team. 天龙特攻队
2010年

文章导航

Previous Post: Skyline(天际 天际浩劫)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Haunting in Connecticut(太平间闹鬼事件)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号