英文名称:Empire of the Sun
年代:1987
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:55] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[05:00] | Jamie, off the grass! | 杰米 离开草地 |
[05:02] | Off the grass! | 离开草地 |
[05:13] | ice plane finish! | 我的飞机 |
[05:18] | – Which side will win the war, Father? – Ours, of course. | -爸 哪一边会打赢战争? -当然是我们这边了 |
[05:22] | – Oh, that war. – Well, China isn’t our war. | -不 是另一场战争 -中日之战又不是我们的战争 |
[05:27] | We’re awfully lucky. Are we? | 我们真幸运 不是吗? |
[05:30] | – Living here, having everything. – naughty! | -住在这里 什么也不缺 -真调皮 |
[05:35] | The harder I work, the luckier we get. | 有意思的是 我愈努力工作 就愈好运 |
[05:39] | I only meant lucky. | 我是说幸运 |
[05:44] | Luckier than him. | 比他幸运 |
[05:47] | We’re luckier than most. | 是的 我们比大多数人幸运 |
[05:49] | He’s luckier than some. | 而他又比一些人来得幸运 |
[05:51] | Out of the way. Chip across the water. | 别挡到我 我要把球打过水塘 |
[05:54] | The Japanese will win. They’ve got better planes and braver pilots. | 日本人会赢 他们的飞机和飞行员比中国好 |
[05:59] | I may join the Japanese Air Force. | 我正考虑加入日本皇家空军 |
[06:02] | For heaven’s sake! | 别胡说了 杰米 |
[06:05] | Father, look! Zero Sen! It’s my plane! Zero Sen! | 爸 你看! 零式战斗机 我最崇拜的零式战斗机 |
[06:34] | Mama, I’ll have… | 奶妈 我要吃些 |
[06:37] | the buttered biscuits. | 奶油饼干 |
[06:39] | Mrs. Graham, she… | 格兰太太不喜欢 |
[06:42] | not want you eat before bed. | 你睡觉前吃东西 |
[06:49] | You have to do what I say. | 你得听我的吩咐 |
[06:53] | Backed by reinforcements into Malaya… | 援军进入马来半岛 |
[06:57] | certain to influence Japan against further military action. | 一般认为将影响日本考虑 进一步军事行动 |
[07:01] | As Far East tensions grow, British nationals evacuate… | 随着远东地区紧张情势高升 英国已渐渐 |
[07:06] | for Australia and India. | 撤退至澳洲及印度 |
[07:09] | A steamer left Shanghai yesterday with 450 British on board… | 安努号汽船昨天从上海 搭载450名英国人 |
[07:14] | to Hong Kong. | 开往香港 |
[07:16] | A third of occupied China’s British community… | 占领中国三分之一的英国人 |
[07:20] | estimated at 15,000, has left in recent weeks. | 估计有一万五千人 已在近几星期离开 |
[07:24] | Little hope ofprogress remains… | 如今所剩的一点希望 |
[07:27] | between Roosevelt and the Japanese ambassador. | 是罗斯福总统和日本大使 目前在华府的协议 |
[07:31] | Singapore revealed that Japanese forces in Indochina… | 新加坡消息 日军在印度支那 |
[07:36] | have reached the strength of perhaps 50,000. | 兵力已增加到五万人 |
[07:49] | Hello… | 嗨 |
[07:52] | Ace. | 空军英雄 |
[07:58] | – I was dreaming about God. – What did he say? | -我刚刚梦到上帝 -他说了些什么? |
[08:02] | Nothing. He was playing tennis. | 什么也没说 他在打网球 |
[08:08] | Perhaps that’s where God is all the time. | 或许上帝一直都住在梦里 |
[08:12] | It’s why you can’t see him. | 所以人醒着时看不到他 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1015个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:162个,六级词汇:57个,GRE词汇:72个,托福词汇:97个,考研词汇:172个,专四词汇:124个,专八词汇:19个, 所有生词标注共:278个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[08:15] | I don’t know about God. | 我不知道 我不了解上帝 |
[08:18] | Good night, Jamie. | 晚安 杰米 |
[08:19] | Perhaps he’s our dream… | 或许他是我们的梦 |
[08:23] | and we’re his. | 而我们是他的梦 |
[08:26] | Go to sleep. It’s the Lockwoods’ party tomorrow; | 睡吧 明天拉克伍家有派对 |
[08:31] | Can I take my glider? | 我可以带滑翔机去吗? |
[08:33] | Dream of flying. | 你可以梦到飞行 |
[08:49] | Mother… | 妈 |
[08:51] | if God is above us, does it mean up, like flying? | 上帝如果在我们之上 意思是不是他飞在天上? |
[08:56] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[09:55] | – Mistress, very beautiful. – Thank you, mama. Off we go. | -夫人很漂亮 -谢谢 奶妈 走吧 |
[10:02] | Jamie, behave yourself. | 吉米 别撞到我们 |
[10:04] | Thank you, Yang. | 谢谢你 杨 |
[10:09] | Right, squeeze up. | 坐过来点 |
[10:12] | Mind the plane. Prop it against the seat. | 小心飞机 把它放在椅子上 |
[10:16] | Right, Yang. | 走吧 杨 再见 |
[10:28] | Settle down, Sinbad! | 坐好 辛巴达 |
[10:40] | Take the Wang Pu Road. Let’s avoid the crowds. | 杨 走环浦路 避开人潮 |
[11:14] | – See you back on board. – See you, Charlie. | -回头船上见 -好 待会见 查理 |
[11:17] | Green apples! Green apples! | 青苹果唷! |
[11:54] | No mama. No papa. No whiskey soda. | 没爸爸 没妈妈 没有威士忌 |
[12:15] | Slow down. Checkpoint coming up. | 开慢点 前面就是检查站了 |
[13:20] | God rest ye merry, gentlemen | 上帝让你快乐 先生们 |
[13:23] | Hello, darling. Lovely to see you. | 亲爱的 见到你太好了 |
[13:26] | – Big kisses. – There he is. | -亲一下 -他在那 |
[13:28] | Leave Shanghai while you can. | 趁还来得及快离开上海 |
[13:30] | Well they leave us alone so far. | 日本到目前为止没骚扰我们 |
[13:33] | Lockwood’s invited a Chink. | 拉克伍请了个中国奴来 |
[13:37] | Sorry, but don’t mind him. | 对不起 别把他当回事 |
[13:40] | – English humor? – Scottish whiskey. | -英国式幽默? -威士忌喝多了 |
[13:43] | So, Mr. Chen. you think our days numbered? | 陈先生 你认为 我们日子不多了吗? |
[13:45] | All our days are numbered. Ours higher than yours. | 所有人都一样 但比人数 中国人能多活点 |
[13:48] | You’ve been in Shanghai 100 years. It’s only an incident. | 你们到上海一百多年了 那只是个偶发事件 |
[13:52] | The Japanese, four years. Nothing. | 小日本只来了四年 算不了什么 |
[13:55] | Long enough to spoil your harvest and steal what’s left of it. | 但也足以毁坏你们的收成 夺取剩余的一切 |
[13:59] | A million Chinese peasants are trying to enter Shanghai. | 上百万中国农民拼命挤进上海 |
[14:02] | Just living on our rubbish. | 靠我们的剩菜剩饭维生 |
[14:04] | The Japanese will get hungry too. We got more of us. | 日本人也会挨饿 但我们人数较多 |
[14:06] | We have the guns, the planes, and 500 million fighting back. | 我们有枪炮飞机 和五亿同胞抵抗 |
[14:10] | We’ll still be here after this war and next to that. | 在这场战争之后依然会屹立 |
[14:14] | I hope we’ll be here too. | 希望大家到时都在 |
[14:16] | Always delighted to return hospitality. | 我乐意回报盛情款待 拉克伍先生 |
[14:19] | – Very good. Utterly convincing. – Thank you. | -太精采了 非常有说服力 -谢谢 |
[14:42] | Zero? | 零式战斗机? |
[14:44] | Akajima. Two machine guns. | 纳克吉马式 机上有两管机枪 |
[14:47] | I rely on you for keeping up- to- date on the war. | 得靠你获得最新战争知识 杰米 |
[14:51] | Especially military aviation. | 特别是飞机这方面 |
[14:54] | – I hear you resigned from the Scouts. – I’m now an atheist. | -听说你退出童子军了? -我成为无神论者了 |
[14:59] | – Where are you going? – To see something! | -你上哪儿去 -去看一个东西 |
[15:20] | Your boy tells me he’s an atheist. | 你儿子告诉我 他是无神论者 |
[15:23] | Always thought he was. | 我想他一直都是 |
[15:25] | – Chow time. – Thank you. | -吃点心 -谢谢 |
[16:51] | Enemy aircraft sighted! | 瞄准敌方飞机 |
[17:09] | He’s on my tail! On my tail! | 它跟上我了 |
[18:31] | Stand still, John. | 别动 约翰 |
[18:54] | Don’t run. | 别跑 约翰 |
[19:13] | Come on, Jamie. You’re missing the party. | 来吧 杰米 你错过派对了 |
[19:16] | – I left my plane. – Never mind. | -我的飞机掉在那里 -别管了 谁捡到就是他的 |
[19:18] | – Don’t look back. – Thanks. | -别回头看 杰米 -谢谢 麦斯 |
[19:21] | – They’re waiting for something to happen. – Yes. | -他们好像在等什么事发生 -没错 |
[19:24] | – They didn’t look angry. – It’s not anger. It’s patience. | -但他们又不象生气 -不是生气 是耐性 |
[19:28] | Is it time to close ranks? | 该团结了 麦斯 你说呢? |
[19:29] | I get Mary and the boy out. | 我要把玛莉和孩子送走 |
[19:32] | Somewhere safe. Singapore? | 到安全的地方 新加坡 |
[20:09] | We’re moving into the hotel. | 我们搬进旅馆住几天 |
[20:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:13] | To see how things are going. | 看看事情发展到什么地步 |
[20:17] | I don’t want you two alone in the house. | 我不想把你和杰米独自留在家里 |
[22:23] | I didn’t mean it. It was a joke. | 我不是故意的 只是开玩笑 |
[22:26] | Keep away from the window. | 离窗子远一点 |
[22:28] | Get dressed. You do what your Mother tells you. | 把衣服穿好 然后照你妈的话去做 |
[22:31] | We’re leaving in 3 minutes. | 我们三分钟后就离开 |
[22:35] | I am dressed, Father. | 我已经穿好衣服了 |
[22:38] | – Am I going to school? – There’s no school today. | -我今天要上学去吗 -不 杰米 今天不必上学 |
[22:42] | We’ll see if Yang can take us home. | 看看杨能不能送我们回去 |
[23:32] | Never mind the suitcase. Come on! | 别管那些行李了 |
[23:35] | – Taxi! Over here! Taxi! – Excuse me! | -出租车! 这边! -让一让 |
[23:44] | Good heavens, it’s ridiculous! | 天哪 太荒唐了 |
[23:51] | – Keep holding my hand! – Stop shoving me! Stop! | -抓住我的手 -别推我 别推 |
[24:01] | – Excuse me! Excuse me! – Yang! | -让一让 让让 -杨 |
[24:20] | Yang, get us to the waterfront. | 杨 载我们到港口 |
[25:09] | Jamie, for God’s sake, sit down! | 杰米 别闹了 坐好 |
[25:21] | Jamie, get out of the car. Quickly! | 杰米 快下车 快! |
[25:39] | – What will we do? – We have to get out of here. | -我们该怎么办? -我们得尽快离开此地 |
[25:42] | Perhaps there’ll be a boat. Sorry. Max was right. | 或许能搭船走 抱歉 麦斯说对了 |
[25:45] | Don’t push me! | 别推我! |
[25:47] | Merry! Hang on to them! | 玛丽 抓好! |
[25:53] | John! | 约翰! |
[25:58] | Merry! | 玛丽! |
[26:03] | Stay together! Hang on to Jamie! | 别被冲散了 抓紧杰米! |
[26:14] | Jamie, don’t let go! | 杰米 别放手 |
[26:30] | – My plane! – Jamie! | -我的飞机 -杰米! |
[26:37] | Mum? | 妈妈 |
[26:40] | Mum? | 妈妈 |
[26:47] | Mum! Mummy! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[26:59] | Go home. I’ll find you there! Go home! | 杰米 回家去 我会回来找你 回家 |
[27:05] | Mummy! | 妈妈 |
[28:59] | Mother! | 妈妈 |
[29:23] | Mother! | 妈妈 |
[29:38] | Father! | 爸爸 |
[31:38] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[31:48] | Where’s my mother and father? | 我爸爸妈妈在哪里 |
[35:48] | Come on, man! Come on, kid! | 来吧 孩子 |
[35:52] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[35:55] | Wait! Wait! | 等等我 |
[35:59] | Come on! | 加油 |
[36:06] | Wait! | 等等我 |
[36:07] | Please! | 求你们了 |
[37:06] | Excuse me, everyone. | 对不起 各位 |
[37:12] | I surrender. | 我投降 |
[37:15] | I surrender. I surrender. I surrender. | 我投降 |
[38:14] | No mama! No papa! No whiskey soda! | 没妈妈 没爸爸 没有威士忌 |
[38:20] | American boy? | 美国小孩 |
[38:23] | – American boy? – English. | -美国小孩? -英国人 |
[38:26] | English? | 英国的? |
[38:29] | I’m waiting for my chauffeur. | 我正在等我的司机 |
[38:31] | English boy. | 英国男孩 |
[38:35] | English boy, you come now. | 英国男孩 过来一下 |
[38:39] | Thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[38:42] | You come now. | 过来 |
[38:43] | – You come now. – No! No! | -过来一下 -不 不! |
[38:48] | English boy! | 英国男孩 |
[39:06] | I surrender! I surrender. Please! | 我投降 求求你们 |
[39:12] | Please, sir! | 求你了 先生 |
[39:15] | I surrender! | 我投降 |
[39:17] | Excuse me, sir. My name is James Graham. I’m British. | 打扰一下 先生 我叫詹姆斯格兰 是英国人 |
[39:21] | I’d like to surrender, please! | 我要投降 拜托 |
[39:25] | Please. | 求你们了 |
[39:27] | Please, I’m British. | 求你们了 我是英国人 |
[39:29] | And I’d like to surrender. Please, sir. | 求求你们 我是英国人 我要投降 拜托 先生 |
[39:32] | Please! | 求求你们 |
[39:37] | English boy! | 英国男孩 |
[40:29] | I surrender! | 我要投降 |
[40:32] | Please! | 拜托 |
[40:47] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[40:50] | Help me! I’m British! | 救救我 我是英国人 |
[40:53] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[40:55] | – Help me! – Stop running. | -救救我 -别跑了 |
[41:21] | Please! No! Please! | 求求你 不! 救命! |
[41:30] | Help me! Help me! | 救命啊! |
[41:59] | Kid. Kid, you okay? | 孩子 你没事吧? |
[42:08] | Kid, you all right? | 孩子 你还好吧? |
[42:10] | I think so. | 我想还好 |
[42:13] | Who belongs to you? Where do you live? | 你是哪家的孩子? 住哪里? |
[42:15] | 13 Amherst Avenue. | 安姆赫斯特大道13号 |
[42:17] | I’m waiting for my parents. They’ve been delayed. | 我在等我的父母 他们被耽搁了 |
[42:21] | Delayed? Some kind of crazy British kid. | 耽搁? 你这傻呼呼的英国小孩 |
[42:26] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[42:28] | James Graham. I’m writing a book on contract bridge. | 詹姆斯·格兰姆 我正在写一本有关桥牌的书 |
[42:34] | Are you with the American fleet? | 你是美国军人吗 |
[42:36] | American fleet? It looks like you almost lost your shirt. | 美国军人? 你差点连衬衫都没有了 |
[42:43] | Maybe I’ll help you find your parents. | 或许我能帮你找到你父母 |
[42:47] | I know just the man. | 我认识人 |
[42:49] | Do you know General Winter? My father does. | 你认识温特将军吗 我父亲认识 |
[42:52] | My father’s met important people. Do you know my father? | 他认识许多大人物 你认识我父亲格兰姆先生吗 |
[42:56] | He owns a textile mill on Szechuan Road. | 他在四川路有间纺织工厂 |
[43:00] | Mr. Lockwood? He’s with the British Association. | 或许你认识拉克伍先生 他是英国外侨协会副主席 |
[43:04] | Perhaps you don’t know anyone. | 也许你谁都不认识 |
[43:05] | How about Louis Charles and Michael of the Avenue Foch gang? | 路易斯·查尔斯和迈克尔呢? 他们在这一带 |
[43:10] | Know about psychic bidding? It’s in my book. | 你对心理战术桥牌有兴趣吗 那是我书中的一章 |
[43:13] | Let’s say you need three diamonds. | 假设你需要三张方块 |
[43:15] | You just think three diamonds. | 我的方法是在心中想三张方块 |
[43:17] | Then your partner, when he gets four aces… | 当你的搭挡 拿到四张A时 |
[43:21] | he shouts and you put down the… | 他就大叫 然后你就拿出 |
[43:24] | You put down your aces and then… | 你就拿出你的A 然后… |
[43:27] | I can’t remember it now. | 我想不起来了 |
[43:29] | Probably my parents are on a ship to Hong Kong. | 或许我爸妈正坐在某艘前往香港的船上 |
[43:33] | Then they’ll send for me. | 然后他们就会来接我 |
[43:35] | My father will give you a reward. | 我父亲会奖赏你的 |
[43:37] | He gave a taxi driver $5 for bringing me home from Hankow. | 一个出租车司机把我从汉克休送回家 爸爸给了他5美元 |
[43:41] | Have you been to England? | 你去过英国吗 |
[43:43] | Kid, you’re starting to get on my nerves; | 小鬼 我快被你烦死了 |
[44:05] | Look what I found under my truck. I’m sorry already. | 看我在路上找到什么 我现在已经后悔了 |
[44:09] | Well, come in, boy. | 进来 孩子 |
[44:10] | I don’t know whether he’s hungry or crazy. | 不知道他是比较饿还是比较疯 |
[44:13] | You look like you need to lie down. | 看来你需要躺下来休息一下 |
[44:16] | My father has a cotton mill at… | 我父亲有一间棉花工厂 |
[44:19] | Pootung. | 在浦塘 |
[44:22] | – He’ll be ingratiated to you. – Ingratiated. That’s a fine word. | -他会重赏你们的 -重赏 这倒是个好字眼 |
[44:27] | He once gave a taxi… | 他曾给一个出租车司机 |
[44:28] | Come here. In a minute. Your tongue’s running away. | 慢着 你的舌头都不听使唤了 |
[44:36] | Now that is a well- kept set of teeth. | 这一口牙保养得真不错 |
[44:39] | Someone has paid a lot of bills for that sweet mouth. | 有人为这张小嘴花了不少钱 |
[44:43] | Frank, you’d be surprised how people neglect their kids’ teeth. | 法兰克 你知道有许多父母都忽略小孩牙齿的健康吗? |
[44:47] | Basie, I got you three. | 贝西 我替你弄到三支 |
[44:49] | I wasn’t able to sell any goddamn portholes. | 那些舷窗一个也卖不出去 |
[44:52] | Those Hankow merchants… | 那些奸商 |
[44:54] | they’re charging $10 for a bag of rice. | 一袋米竟然要价十块钱 |
[45:00] | Cathedral School too. | 还上教会学校呢 |
[45:03] | Cathedral? | 教会学校 |
[45:05] | What’s he, some kind of priest? | 他是教士吗 |
[45:09] | The Cathedral School. | 法兰克 所谓的教会学校 |
[45:13] | It’s a school for taipans. | 是大人物的孩子才读得起的 |
[45:22] | You must know some important people, son. | 你一定认识某些大人物吧 |
[45:25] | What do they call you? | 他们都怎么称呼你 |
[45:27] | I once met Madame Sun Yat- Sen. | 我见过孙中山夫人 |
[45:30] | She didn’t call me anything. I was 3. | 她没称呼我什么 我当时只有三岁半 |
[45:33] | Madame Sun? | 孙夫人 |
[45:34] | I was presented. | 她接见我 |
[45:37] | Presented. | 接见 |
[45:39] | You two keep getting presented. | 你们两个继续引见吧 |
[45:41] | We’ll be up to our asses in junk, eating rats when the Japs walk in. | 等日本人来我们就得吃老鼠了 |
[45:46] | The Japs are not looking for us. | 法兰克 日本人不会来找我们 |
[45:48] | Nantao Creek is full of cholera. They’ve got more sense. | 南套湾是霍乱疫区 他们可没笨到跑来这里 |
[45:52] | It’s a changed world. Even if I sell this stuff… | 外面的世界变了 即使我能将这些全卖了 |
[45:55] | there wouldn’t be enough to get a sampan upriver. | 我们的钱还不够到重庆的路费 |
[45:58] | We’d have to strip the Queen Mary! | 我们得把玛莉皇后号拆了 |
[46:00] | So we don’t have any rice for you, kid. | 我们的米也不够养你这小鬼 |
[46:05] | Let’s leave the boy alone. | 法兰克 我们别烦他了 |
[46:09] | All these new words and now this. Fancy candy? | 满口华丽的词句 这又是什么? 精致糖果? |
[46:31] | – What did you say your name was? – Jamie. | -你说你叫什么名字 孩子 -杰米 |
[46:36] | I’m building a man- flying kite… | 我正在做一个可载人的纸鸢 |
[46:40] | and writing a book on contract bridge. | 还在写一本关于桥牌的书 |
[46:42] | Jim. A new name for a new life. | 杰米 一个新生命的新名字 |
[46:47] | Jim’s parents got picked up with all the other Brits… | 想象杰米的父母 和英国人会合了 |
[46:51] | and now Jim’s looking for them. | 而杰米却四处在寻找他们 |
[47:32] | Don’t worry about Frank. He always eats after me, don’t you, Frank? | 别替法兰克担心 杰米 他一向捡我吃剩的对不对 |
[47:38] | I always eat after you, Basie. | 我总是捡你吃剩的 贝西 |
[47:40] | Because I think for us both. | 我是为我们两个着想 |
[47:43] | Jim, chew your food. | 杰米 慢慢嚼 |
[47:45] | Chew every mouthful six times to get the benefit. | 每一口嚼六次 这样对你才有益 |
[48:06] | Frank, we might do all right in one of those camps. | 法兰克 我们在集中营 说不定会过得不错 |
[48:11] | It doesn’t look like we’ll be leaving Shanghai soon. | 看样子我们不必急着离开上海 |
[48:22] | You’re a tired boy, Jim. | 你累坏了 杰米 |
[48:33] | Where am I gonna sleep? | 我要睡哪里 |
[48:36] | Shanghai, Jim. | 上海杰米 |
[48:39] | Find any gold teeth in there? | 他嘴里有没有金牙 |
[48:43] | Buying and selling, Frank. You know. | 有买就有卖 法兰克 |
[48:48] | Life. | 人生就是这样 |
[49:07] | Okay, sit. Sit. | 坐 坐下 |
[49:19] | Make a muscle. | 亮亮肌肉 |
[49:37] | – Why can’t he sell me? – Because nobody wants you. | -为什么他不能卖我 -因为没人买你 |
[49:40] | You’re worth nothing. Skiny and bone. | 你不值钱 脸色不好 骨瘦如柴 |
[49:42] | Pretty soon, you’ll be sick all the time. | 很快就会生病 |
[50:23] | First, I could show you some rich pickings. | 首先 我能告诉你们一些值钱货在哪 |
[50:27] | Hundreds of houses left empty. | 几百栋空房子 |
[50:30] | Is that right? | 对吗 |
[50:31] | I’ll show you the houses I lived in before Frank found me. | 我可以带你们去我以前住的房子 |
[50:37] | They were luxuriant! | 华丽的住宅 |
[50:40] | Luxuriant? | 华丽 |
[50:42] | You had good sense being born there. I’m sure it was good living. | 你对自己的出生地有感情 我肯定那是好的住所 |
[50:47] | There certainly was good living! | 那当然是好的住所 |
[50:53] | There was opulence! | 那儿有财富 |
[50:58] | Opulence. | 财富 |
[51:02] | All right. | 对 |
[51:04] | We’ll go and take a look at some of these houses. | 我们去看看那些房子吧 |
[51:10] | Let’s go, Frank. | 出发 法兰克 |
[51:14] | Opulence. | 向着财富 |
[51:45] | That one has whiskey, gin and a white piano. | 那一间有威士忌 杜松子酒 和白钢琴 |
[51:50] | That one has whiskey, gin… | 那一间有威士忌 杜松子酒 |
[51:53] | – Whiskey and a radiogram. – What about the boarded one? | -威士忌和收音机 -边上那一家呢 |
[51:57] | That one has a mirrored dance floor, radiogram, fountain… | 那家有玻璃地板 收音机 喷泉 |
[52:02] | – and crystal chandeliers. – Crystal chandeliers? | -水晶吊灯 -水晶吊灯? |
[52:06] | – I think they were crystal. – I think you’re tired. | -我觉得是水晶 -我觉得你累了 |
[52:09] | What about cash? | 现金呢 |
[52:10] | – Say, what about a little money? – I did see some money. | -说说看哪里能找到点现金 -我见到过现金 |
[52:14] | Piles of notes on the table. I’m taking you there. | 桌子上有一叠纸币 我这就带你们去 |
[52:18] | Turn right here. | 这里右转 |
[52:50] | I knew she’d come back. | 我就知道她会回来 |
[52:55] | Take it easy. | 别着急 |
[52:58] | Mother! | 妈妈 |
[53:19] | – Damn it, they’re Japs. – I see. Back out. | -糟了 是日本人 -看到了 退出去 |
[53:22] | I can’t back out! There’s no reverse! | 没法退 这车没倒档 |
[53:25] | – Just go forward. – Come on! | -那就往前开 -走呀 |
[53:37] | Jesus Christ, Frank. | 老天爷啊 法兰克 |
[53:50] | I want these back when they’re done. | 等他们打完了 我要拿回眼镜 |
[54:06] | Basie. | 贝西 |
[54:24] | Engine number two on fire. Red Dog Leader, come in. | 2号引擎着火 红狗领队 请回答 |
[54:26] | Come in, Red Dog Leader. Red Dog Leader, come in. | 请回答 红狗领队 |
[54:30] | Adjusting propeller? Red Dog Leader. | 螺旋桨故障 红狗领队 |
[54:33] | Engine two on fire. On fire, on fire, on fire… | 2号引擎着火 着火了 |
[54:48] | It’s just a little fever. Don’t worry. We’ve all had it. | 只是发点烧 别担心 我们都有过 |
[54:52] | Do you feel better now? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[55:54] | It’s perfectly all right. I can wash it. | 完全好了 我可以洗 |
[56:07] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[56:10] | There’s been a mistake. | 有点误会 |
[56:12] | It may have been my fault. I’m terribly sorry. | 也许是我的错 我非常抱歉 |
[56:33] | Attention, prisoners! For camp transport, assemble outside. | 战犯注意 要转调至集中营 |
[56:37] | Outside. Make one line. umber one group ofprisoners to gate. | 外面排队 在外面排成一排 |
[56:41] | Prisoners, number one truck. | 第一战犯群到大门口 上第一部卡车 |
[57:07] | Have you forgotten the cutlery? | 你忘了餐具 |
[57:10] | No, I haven’t. | 我没有 |
[57:19] | Basie | 贝西 |
[57:26] | You can’t drink water from here. People are dying of dysentery. | 你不能喝桶里的水 这里有人死于痢疾 |
[57:32] | But we can drink boiled water. | 但我们可以喝烧开过的水 |
[57:35] | Boiled water? | 开水 |
[57:38] | Many thanks, Basie. | 多谢 贝西 |
[57:39] | You’re welcome, Jim. | 不客气 杰米 |
[57:41] | You’ve got nice manners. I appreciate that. | 你很有礼貌 我喜欢 |
[57:46] | Now it’s chow time. Get in line. | 杰米 现在是吃饭时间 去排队 |
[57:49] | Keep the ball in play, first in line. | 动作俐落 排第一位 |
[57:52] | I think your father would agree with you. | 我想你父亲也会同意 |
[57:54] | Actually, he would agree. | 事实上他会同意 |
[57:56] | After the war, you two should play tennis. | 贝西 战后你们该打打网球 他很行 |
[58:02] | I want you to get Mrs. Partridge’s potato while you’re there. | 我要你到上面时 去拿帕特里奇太太的马铃薯 |
[58:08] | I think she died, Basie. | 她已经死了 贝西 |
[58:10] | She died, but didn’t hand in her dinner pail. | 她是死了 但没交回餐具 |
[58:14] | Okay, go. Go on. Hurry. | 去吧 快点 |
[58:21] | And, Ace, don’t forget to bow to the sergeant. | 还有 王牌 别忘了对士官鞠躬 |
[58:29] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们必须离开这里 |
[58:35] | The camps are full. It’s our bad luck to be taken to this pit. | 来吧 她现在和上帝同在了 |
[58:47] | The Japs haven’t got enough camps for all of us. | 日本人没有足够的帐篷给所有人住 |
[59:12] | Come on, children. | 来吧 孩子 |
[59:16] | She’s with God now. | 她已与上帝同在 |
[1:00:04] | What are you doing, Basie? | 你在干什么 贝西 |
[1:00:09] | Looks like your size, Jim. | 看来是你的尺寸 杰米 |
[1:00:13] | I don’t want her shoes. | 我不要她的鞋子 |
[1:00:16] | Basie, don’t. I don’t want them. | 贝西 我不要 |
[1:00:20] | – I don’t want them. – Somebody will. | -我不要 -有人会要 |
[1:00:22] | Basie, leave her! | 贝西 别碰她 |
[1:00:25] | Fine! I don’t want her shoes! | 我不要她的鞋子 |
[1:00:27] | Stop it. Leave her. Leave her! | 住手 别碰她 |
[1:00:30] | Stop it. I don’t want her shoes! | 停下来 我不要她的鞋子 |
[1:00:33] | Pipe down. | 安静点 |
[1:00:42] | It’s the lorry. The lorry! | 是卡车 卡车 |
[1:00:45] | Come on! | 快来 |
[1:00:47] | Come on! | 快来 |
[1:00:49] | Don’t you see? This place is to see who dies! | 你不明白吗? 这个地方只会让你死亡 |
[1:00:56] | Healthy ones go. Sick stay. | 健康的可以走 生病的留下 |
[1:01:00] | I want you to say something, I want you to tell him who we are, then… | 我要你去说说 告诉他我们是谁 那就… |
[1:01:03] | We don’t say anything. Just look him in the eye. | 什么也别说 只要看着他眼睛 别说话 |
[1:01:18] | – Name? – George Flynn. | -名字? -乔治·芬林 |
[1:01:20] | – Name? – Summers. | -名字? -森默斯 |
[1:01:33] | Excuse me. | 让一让 |
[1:01:34] | – I’m a doctor. Let me through. – Here, that’s not fair! | -我是医生 让我过去 -这不公平 |
[1:01:40] | I’m a British citizen! | 我是英国公民 |
[1:01:42] | You can’t do this! | 你们不能这样做 |
[1:02:00] | No! I’m with them! | 不 我跟他们一起的 |
[1:02:05] | – Please! – Please! | -求求你了 -求求你了 |
[1:02:22] | Paul. Your name Paul? | 保罗 你叫保罗 |
[1:02:24] | Do you like magic? Get your sister to smile for me. I’ll show you trick. | 喜欢魔术吗 让你妹妹对我笑笑 我就变个把戏让你看 |
[1:02:31] | Don’t leave me! Take me with you, Basie! | 贝西 别丢下我 带我走 |
[1:02:38] | Listen, Basie! Take me with you! I can’t stay here! | 贝西 听我说 带我走 我不能留在这里 |
[1:02:43] | I’ll work for you. I’ll do anything! Take me with you! | 贝西 我能为你工作 做什么都行 带上我 |
[1:03:09] | Soochow. | 苏州 |
[1:03:10] | Soochow! | 苏州 |
[1:03:12] | I’ve been there lots of times. Straight in that direction! | 我去过很多次 往那边 |
[1:03:16] | Head straight in that direction. | 直直往那里开 |
[1:03:19] | My parents were members of the country club. Straight that way. | 我父母是俱乐部会员 直直往那里走 直走 |
[1:03:25] | I’ve lived here my whole life! I know my way everywhere. | 我从小在这里长大 我知道每条路 |
[1:03:30] | I can speak… | 我能说… |
[1:03:35] | Soochow! | 苏州 |
[1:03:37] | Here we go! | 我们来了 |
[1:04:08] | Nice pair of golf shoes. | 很不错的高尔夫球鞋 |
[1:04:11] | A friend left them to me. | 一位朋友留给我的 |
[1:04:14] | You wouldn’t want a watch, would you? | 肯不肯用一只表交换 |
[1:04:17] | No. Sorry. | 不 抱歉 |
[1:04:21] | Now do you know where we are? We’re here, okay? | 你可知我们在哪里吗 我们在这 |
[1:04:25] | We must turn left here. We have to turn left, okay? | 必须向左转 明白吗 |
[1:04:29] | You do what I say or we’ll never get to Soochow. | 你必须照我说的做 否则我们绝对到不了苏州 |
[1:04:34] | And then you’ll be shot. | 你会被枪毙 |
[1:04:38] | I look after him for his daddy. | 我在为他爸爸照顾他 |
[1:04:42] | – You’re American, are you? – Definitely. | -你是美国人 -如假包换 |
[1:04:46] | I worked underground for the Kuomintang. | 我为国民党在做地下情报工作 |
[1:04:51] | As a conjurer? | 以魔术师身份 |
[1:05:10] | That must be the camp. We’ll be living right by the airfield. | 那一定是集中营 我们会住在机场旁边 |
[1:05:15] | – I don’t see a camp. – Over there. See? | -我没看见我所认为的集中营 -那边 看见了吗 |
[1:05:19] | Those huts at a distance. | 远方有军营 |
[1:05:48] | What do I do with this? | 我拿这个去干什么 |
[1:05:55] | They want us to carry stones! | 他们要我们搬石块 |
[1:06:00] | Please, on the truck’s a sick old man. Please… | 卡车上有一位重病的老人 |
[1:06:04] | On the truck, there’s an old man. | 求求你们 有个老人 |
[1:06:07] | – No, no, no. – Please! | -不 -求求你们 |
[1:06:15] | Papa! Papa! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[1:06:19] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[1:10:12] | – Use your wedge! – That boy, running wild! | -用你的十号铁杆 -那小孩到处乱跑 |
[1:10:14] | Spends most of his time at the 19th hole. | 大部分时间都在美国宿舍 |
[1:10:17] | You’ll be blackballed by the country club, Jim. | 你会被俱乐部除名 杰米 |
[1:10:35] | Hello, Jim. | 你好 杰米 |
[1:10:44] | That’s a splendid cabbage. Thanks. | 这个包心菜太棒了 谢谢 杰米 |
[1:11:09] | Now number seven for the sketch. | 素描用7号 |
[1:11:11] | “Fare thee well:’tis partly my own fault which death or absence…” | 但再会了 部份是我的错 死亡或分离很快会治愈伤口 |
[1:11:16] | “Stay, gentle Helena, hear my excuse.” | 留下 温柔的海伦娜 听听我的借口 |
[1:12:03] | That’s not fair! Give us our marbles back. | 这不公平 弹珠还我们 |
[1:12:09] | Give us our marbles back. At least one more chance. | 这不公平 弹珠还我们 至少再给一次机会嘛 |
[1:12:14] | Mrs. Phillips! | 菲利普太太 |
[1:12:16] | Mrs. Gilmour! | 吉尔摩太太 |
[1:12:21] | Dr. Rawlins, I’ve got my homework. | 罗林医生 我的作业做好了 |
[1:12:29] | Can you do this? | 你能做这个吗 |
[1:12:35] | Now don’t speed up. Keep the rhythm. | 别太快 保持这个节奏 |
[1:12:48] | She’s gone, Dr. Rawlins. | 她死了 罗林医生 |
[1:13:11] | She just looked at me. | 她刚刚看了我 |
[1:13:13] | She looked at me! I’ve done it! | 她刚刚看了我 我救活她了 |
[1:13:16] | I can bring her back to life! | 我能救活她 |
[1:13:18] | Watch her eyes. I can do it again. Watch! | 看她的眼睛 我可以再做一次 看着 |
[1:13:22] | She thought she was dying in England. | 她以为她死在英国 |
[1:13:26] | Stop it, Jim! | 住手 杰米 |
[1:13:34] | You pumped some blood into her brain, just for a moment. | 你把血液压入她脑中 只有短暂的一刻 |
[1:13:45] | Give the mosquito net to Mr. Radik. | 把蚊帐给瑞克先生 |
[1:13:48] | Just give it to him. | 给他就是了 |
[1:13:50] | You give the mosquito net to whoever’s dying next? | 你就把蚊帐给下一位要死的人? |
[1:14:31] | Future passive. “I shall be loved.” | 未来被动式 我将会被爱 |
[1:14:36] | Amabor. It’s like losing a war, dying. | 艾马波 死亡就像打败战争 |
[1:14:39] | “They were being loved.” | 他们曾爱过 |
[1:14:41] | Can I have his shoes when he’s dead? | 艾马班多 他死后 我能拥有他的鞋吗 |
[1:14:44] | You pragmatist. | 你真是实用主义者 |
[1:14:46] | – “You will have been loved.” – Amatus Eris. | 你将会被爱 艾马特斯·艾勒斯 |
[1:14:49] | We have to beat them. | 我们必须打败他们 |
[1:14:51] | – Who? – The Japanese. | -谁 -日本人 |
[1:14:54] | It’s how we’ll win, refusing to die. | 我们要拒绝死亡而胜利 |
[1:14:57] | What happens when war ends? | 战后会是什么情况 |
[1:14:59] | Do you want it to end? | 你希望战争结束吗 |
[1:15:01] | If we stay in the camps, the Japanese’ll look after us. | 当然 但只要我们留在收容所 日本人就会照顾我们对吗 |
[1:15:05] | We’re an embarrassment to them. They can’t feed us much longer. | 我不知道 他们处于窘境 养不了我们多久 |
[1:15:10] | They’ll fight the Americans. | 他们会跟美国开战 |
[1:15:12] | – You admire the Japanese? – They’re brave, aren’t they. | -你崇拜日本人吗 -他们很勇敢 不是吗 |
[1:15:15] | – That’s important? – If you want to win a war. | -那重要吗 -如果想打胜仗的话 |
[1:15:18] | We don’t want them to win. | 我们不想他们打赢 |
[1:15:21] | I know. | 不 我知道 |
[1:15:23] | Remember we’re British. | 记住 我们是英国人 |
[1:15:27] | Yes. I’ve never been there. | 对 可我从来没去过英国 |
[1:15:31] | Put that down. | 把那个放下 |
[1:15:33] | Tomorrow, gerunds. What about English? | 明天念 动名词和动状形容词 你的英文作业呢 |
[1:15:38] | Think of it as… | 就把它想成是 |
[1:15:40] | the antidote. | 解毒剂 |
[1:15:41] | We are never sure of sorrow Joy was never sure | 我们对苦难永不能肯定 欢乐也不能肯定 |
[1:15:44] | Today will die, tomorrow Time stoops to no man’s lure | 今日将死 明日不受任何人诱惑而屈服 |
[1:15:47] | With love grown… | 当爱褪色时 |
[1:15:49] | Learn it as a poem. It’s not just a string of words. | 不 将它看成诗 不光是文字 |
[1:15:52] | – Would you look at Mr. Radik? – Yes, of course. | -罗医生 请你看一下瑞先生 -好的 |
[1:15:57] | Get those from the hospital garden? | 那是从医院菜圃拿的吗 |
[1:16:00] | That’s for Basie. I have to give him something every time I see him. | 是给贝西的 每次见他 我都要给他一些东西 |
[1:16:02] | It’s all right. It’s Good thing you’re friends. He’s a survivor. | 没关系 跟贝西当朋友不错 他是幸存者 |
[1:16:05] | Because he only drinks boiled water. | 因为他只喝开水 |
[1:16:08] | You’ll wear yourself out looking after everyone. | 去休息吧 杰米 想照顾好每个人你会累倒 |
[1:16:13] | Keeps himself busy, doesn’t he? | 他一直让自己很忙 |
[1:16:21] | – The caterers are arriving. – Don’t worry. I’ll be there! | -小杰米 伙伕来了 -放心 麦顿先生 我就来了 |
[1:16:26] | Won’t taste the same without you. | 没有你 味道可不同呢 |
[1:16:38] | Wait for me! | 等等我 |
[1:17:01] | – What about mines? – Get out of here. | -那地雷呢 贝西 -滚蛋 小鬼 |
[1:17:04] | – Maybe the Japs put down some mines. – Hey, boss. Boss! | -也许日本人埋了地雷 -头儿 头儿 |
[1:17:10] | – Boss, it’s the kid. – Come in, kid. | -头儿 是小鬼 -进来 小鬼 |
[1:17:19] | – Would you like a Hershey bar? – Please! | -小鬼 你要棒棒糖吗 -好 要 |
[1:17:22] | So would I. Have you got one? | 我也是 你有吗 |
[1:17:31] | Stop breathing so much. There ain’t enough air. | 别深呼吸 这里空气不够了 |
[1:17:34] | There isn’t enough air for you in China. | 全中国的空气让你吸都不够 对不对 杰米 |
[1:17:37] | – Here are your clothes. – Better than the Shanghai laundry. | -你的衣服 -你比上海洗衣店还要好 |
[1:17:41] | – Did you get a cork? – I got one. | -你有软木盖子吗 -有一个 |
[1:17:43] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[1:17:45] | – That’s fine. – I’ve never seen that one. What year? | -这个正合用 -我没看过这本 是哪一年的 |
[1:17:49] | – ’45 – ’45? How’d you get that? | -1945年 -1945 你怎么得到的 |
[1:17:52] | I subscribe. It has Packard, Studebaker, Jell- O. Things from home. | 订的 里面有美国商品广告 |
[1:17:57] | – Can you get me a sewing needle? – I’ll try. | -你能弄根针来吗 -我试试 |
[1:18:00] | – What’s that? – It’s a trap. | -这是什么 -是陷阱 |
[1:18:04] | Get out of here. | 你这小子 出去 |
[1:18:06] | It’s all right. You’re almost one of us. | 没关系 杰米 你快变美国人了 |
[1:18:08] | You see that Mustang? | 看到昨天那架野马护航机了吗 |
[1:18:10] | It’s the Cadillac of the sky. | 那是天上的凯迪拉克 贝西 |
[1:18:12] | That’s right. B- 29s too. | 没错 很快就会有很多了 还有B29轰炸机 |
[1:18:15] | B29 B- 29s? | |
[1:18:16] | The Superfortress. A hemisphere defense weapon. | 对 超级堡垒 我们称为”西半球防卫武器” |
[1:18:20] | Where from? | 从哪里来 |
[1:18:21] | Okinawa. Philippines. Tokyo’s in bombing range now. | 琉球 菲律宾 东京也在轰炸范围内 |
[1:18:25] | – Tokyo? – Time to think of going home soon. | -东京 -不久就可以想想回家了 |
[1:18:28] | We’ll have to leave the camp? | 我们必须离开收容所 |
[1:18:29] | One side feeds you, the other tries to kill you. | 就是这样 风水轮流转 |
[1:18:33] | It’s turned around. It’s all timing. | 全是时机问题 |
[1:18:35] | – Tell me when it’s time? Promise? – Promise. | -时机到你会告诉我吗 发誓 -发誓 |
[1:18:40] | It’d be simpler to live here. | 我如果住在这里就简单多了 |
[1:18:42] | You’ve the British dorm to go to when they’re sick of you. | 当你父母厌倦你时 你就得要去英国寄宿学校 |
[1:18:45] | They are sick of me. | 他们是厌倦我 |
[1:18:47] | The British dorm’s so lethargic. Will you let me? | 但… 英国寄宿学校很无趣 我可以吗 |
[1:18:51] | This’ll be the place on Thanksgiving. I’ll have pheasant. | 我们应该会在这里过感恩节 我抓了只野鸡 |
[1:18:56] | Pheasant? | 野鸡 |
[1:18:57] | Just made the traps. Works like a noose. | 刚做了捕兽器 很好用 |
[1:18:59] | Stick out your arm, eat. | 手伸进去 来 看 很棒 |
[1:19:03] | I’ve seen no pheasants, have you? | 我没有在附近见过野鸡 你看到过吗 |
[1:19:05] | – Outside the wire. – Which wire? | -在铁丝网外 -哪边铁丝网 |
[1:19:08] | – Our wire. – That close? | -我们的铁丝网 -那么近 |
[1:19:10] | At the edge of the airfield, across the canal. | 就在跑道旁边 就在小河旁 |
[1:19:14] | An American initiative. Whoever delivers gets the gravy. | 是美国风俗 抓到的人有肉汤 |
[1:19:18] | How’s your friend, Dr. Schweitzer? | 你那位史大夫好吗 |
[1:19:21] | I brought Amy Matthews back to life for a minute. | 我将艾美·麦修救活了一分钟 |
[1:19:24] | That’s worth a Reader’s Digest. Increase your word power. | 这值得来本读者文摘 增加你的认字能力 |
[1:19:29] | – I got a new one today: pragmatist. – Good word. | -我今天新学了一个字 实用主义 -好词 |
[1:19:35] | If I set the traps, could I live here? | 如果我去安装陷阱 我能住在这里吗 |
[1:19:38] | – It’s a consideration. – Take me with you? | -可以考虑 -等时机到后你会带我走 |
[1:19:41] | Frankly, it’s a tossup now between you and Dainty. | 说实话 你和丹帝机会各半 |
[1:19:46] | Take me! | 带我吧 |
[1:19:48] | Give me a good reason I should. | 给我一个应该带你走的理由 |
[1:19:51] | I’m your friend. | 因为我是你的朋友 |
[1:19:57] | – Chow truck’s here. – Mr. Maxton keeps my place. | -伙伕的卡车来了 -麦先生替我留位子了 |
[1:20:21] | They cut the bloody rations! | 他们把配给减少了 |
[1:20:25] | Don’t worry. I’ll get yours. | 放心 麦先生 我替你拿 |
[1:20:27] | You’re just like your father. | 杰米 你就像你父亲 |
[1:20:37] | They cut our rations in half! | 他们把我的配给减半了 |
[1:20:40] | I’ll get ours. You sit down. | 我去拿我们的份 你坐下 |
[1:20:47] | You cut the bloody rations! You cut them! | 他们减少了我们的配给 |
[1:21:24] | I’ve got yours, Mr. Maxton. | 你的份我拿了 麦先生 |
[1:21:32] | I’ve got some! I’ve got some! | 我拿到一些 |
[1:21:35] | Hello, everybody. | 大家好 |
[1:22:08] | – Sit there. – Eat it up, please. | -坐那里 -请吃吧 |
[1:22:13] | The rations have been cut. They’re like animals. | 他们减少配给了 他们像禽兽 |
[1:22:18] | 82 83 84… 82,83,84… | |
[1:22:24] | 87 weevils today, Mr. Victor. | 87 今天是87只虫 维先生 |
[1:22:30] | That’s above average, but the trend is down. | 高于平均数 但有下降趋势了 |
[1:22:44] | – Must you, Jim? – Sorry. | -一定要这样吗 杰米? -抱歉 |
[1:22:48] | Some of us will die just before we’re saved, so use everything. | 在获救前两天死亡 所以物尽其用 |
[1:22:53] | – You’ll miss this camp after the war. – Will I? | -大战结束后 你会怀念这里 -是吗 |
[1:22:58] | I’ll locate my parents when the people in the camps come out. | 我必须联络我父母 |
[1:23:01] | I’ll tell my father how you looked after me. | 我会告诉我父亲你很照顾我 |
[1:23:04] | Can I get the reward? | 我会有奖赏吗 |
[1:23:08] | – What reward? – You told everyone. | -什么奖赏 -你对每个人都说过 |
[1:23:11] | I was much younger then. | 我那时候比较小 |
[1:23:15] | Why’d the Japanese close the school? | 维太太 日本人为何关闭学校 |
[1:23:18] | To punish the grownups. | 因为他们要处罚成年人 |
[1:23:24] | I wonder how you’ll take to school in England. | 真不知道战争结束后 你在英国该如何适应上学 |
[1:23:27] | It might be a bit strange. | 也许会有点奇怪 |
[1:23:30] | The best teacher’s the university of life. | 不过最好的老师就是生活导师 |
[1:23:33] | For heaven’s. | 行行好 |
[1:23:35] | Could we finish our meal? We know your views on the university of life. | 让我们吃完饭 我们听过你对生活大学的高见了 |
[1:23:41] | We should eat the weevils. | 但我们应把所有的虫都吃掉 |
[1:23:44] | Yes, I know. Dr. Rawlins told you. | 我知道 罗大夫告诉你的 |
[1:23:46] | – He said we need the protein. – Yes, Dr. Rawlins was right. | -他说我们需要蛋白质 -罗大夫说的没错 |
[1:23:51] | We should eat all the weevils. | 我们应该吃虫 |
[1:23:54] | Do you believe in vitamins? | 维太太 你相信维他命吗 |
[1:23:58] | Strange child. | 奇怪的小孩 |
[1:24:05] | Perhaps it’s time you moved into the men’s dormitory. | 也许你该搬去单身男子宿舍 |
[1:24:09] | You’re not 12 anymore. | 你已不止12岁了 |
[1:24:56] | The Americans are over antao again. | 美军又往南通推进了 |
[1:26:34] | They’re bombing the Shanghai docks! | 他们在轰炸上海码头 |
[1:26:52] | Coney Island pilots. | 这些康尼岛的飞行员 |
[1:26:54] | – What was that? – A 29 going down. | -那是什么 -B29轰炸机扔炸弹 |
[1:26:57] | – A 200- pounder. – That was close. | -听起来有200磅重 -好近 |
[1:26:59] | – Too close for Nagata. – He won’t go like that. | -离中国太近了 -他不会喜欢的 |
[1:27:17] | What’s happening, doctor? | 怎么了 医生 |
[1:27:19] | Reprisals, and damned silly it is too. | 是报复 也十分愚蠢 维太太 |
[1:27:26] | – Keep the patients from the windows. – Yes, doctor. | -吉太太 要所有的病人远离窗户 -是 医生 |
[1:30:19] | Get away from here! This is British food! Leave it alone! | 离开这里 这是英国食物 别碰 |
[1:30:23] | This is our food. Get away! | 这是我们的食物 走开 |
[1:30:28] | Guards! | 警卫 |
[1:30:42] | Mines. That was a mine. I told you. | 地雷 是地雷 我告诉过你 |
[1:30:47] | Somebody lobbed a grenade. | 有人丢了手榴弹 |
[1:31:10] | Say, Basie, I bet he hits a mine. | 贝西 我敢说他是碰到地雷 |
[1:31:14] | I bet you there are no mines. | 我敢说没有地雷 |
[1:31:15] | You can walk right through. | 你可以大大方方 走过那围网离开 |
[1:31:18] | You got a bet. | 咱们赌定了 |
[1:31:59] | So far so good. | 到目前为止还不错 |
[1:33:39] | He’s seen something. | 他看见东西了 |
[1:33:43] | Jim’s a black cat. | 杰米是头九命怪猫 |
[1:34:29] | That’s a dead boy, Basie. I’ll give you odds. | 他死定了 贝西 我给好赌注 |
[1:34:33] | My harmonica… | 我的口琴 |
[1:34:36] | and my next meal against your wristwatch. | 和下一餐 赌你的手表 |
[1:34:41] | You’re on, my friend. | 我赌了 朋友 |
[1:35:00] | I double my bet. My next two meals. | 我加倍注 赌我的下两餐 |
[1:35:03] | – You’ll lose a lot of weight. – What else you betting? | -你会减轻很多体重 -不会的 |
[1:35:07] | – My Life. – Who’s on the cover? | -“生活”杂志 -封面是谁? |
[1:35:17] | – Two cigarettes on the kid! – Sunglasses on agata! | -押小孩两支烟 -阿加塔太阳眼镜 |
[1:35:31] | Keep going, sarge! | 继续 士官 加油 |
[1:36:23] | – The lucky kid. – Cleaned me out. | -幸运小子 -我输光了 |
[1:37:05] | – Hello, Jim. – Hello, ina. | -杰米 -尼娜 |
[1:37:08] | – Would you like a Hershey bar? – Yes. | -你喜欢棒棒糖吗? -喜欢 |
[1:37:11] | So would I, kid. You got one? | 我也一样 你有吗 |
[1:38:36] | Don’t let me down, kid. You’re an American now. | 别令我失望 小鬼 你现在是美国人了 |
[1:38:49] | How you doing, Frank? | 你好吗 法兰克 |
[1:39:51] | The river’s east. You can go up the bank or up the middle… | 小河朝西 我们可以往岸上走 |
[1:39:56] | or go north of east, but you gotta go across canals. | 或偷小船往河中央朝北走 |
[1:40:00] | It doesn’t say if it’s buildings or what. | 但那样必须渡过几条运河 不确定是不是有稻田什么的 |
[1:40:03] | Where’d you get a map? | 你哪儿弄来的地图 |
[1:40:08] | It’s a cork and needle? | 你用软木盖和针做的 |
[1:40:10] | – A compass that actually works. – Put it down. | -你喜欢吧? 这罗盘真的能用 -放下 |
[1:40:14] | – Is it time? – No, I’ll tell you when. | -贝西 时机到了吗? -不 时机到了我会告诉你 |
[1:40:17] | – You won’t forget? – Fat chance. | 你不会忘记 -不可能 |
[1:40:20] | I almost feel human. | 我开始感觉像人了 |
[1:40:22] | Without me, you’d have no compass. | 贝西 没有我你不会有罗盘 |
[1:40:24] | No, without you I wouldn’t have the needle. | 不 杰米 没有你我就没有针 没有我就不会有罗盘 |
[1:40:28] | The best way is across the river. | 最好的办法就是渡河 |
[1:40:32] | Jim, the curtain. | 杰米 布帘 |
[1:42:34] | Jim, come here. | 杰米 过来 |
[1:42:39] | You’re in charge of my stuff. | 我的东西由你保管 |
[1:43:26] | You see this mosquito net? | 看到这个蚊帐了吗 |
[1:43:32] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[1:43:34] | What does that tell you? | 它告诉了你什么 |
[1:43:41] | Rawlins is on the take. | 罗林受贿赂 |
[1:43:47] | – You’re so clever, Basie. – Yeah. | -你真聪明 贝西 -是吗 |
[1:43:51] | Only cost me two batteries. | 只花了我两个电池 |
[1:43:55] | How are you feeling? | 你觉得如何 |
[1:43:57] | I’ve had worse. | 我有过更糟的经验 |
[1:43:59] | I was beaten by a stoker once. | 我被炉司打过一次 |
[1:44:02] | Were you a stoker? | 你是煤工吗 |
[1:44:04] | Ship’s steward. Shanghai- Frisco line. | 商船服务生 上海旧金山航线 |
[1:44:09] | Why did he beat you? | 他为何打你 |
[1:44:16] | Shanghai- Frisco will be the trip now. Huh, Jim? | 真希望搭乘这航线 对不对 杰米 |
[1:44:22] | Basie, where do you live? | 贝西 你住哪里 |
[1:44:25] | Here. | 这里 |
[1:44:27] | No, I mean after the war. | 不 我是指战后 |
[1:44:30] | Somewhere else. | 别的地方 |
[1:44:37] | Until you find a place, you could live at Amherst Avenue. | 在你找到地方之前 你可以住艾姆荷斯大道 |
[1:44:45] | I’d like you to come and meet my parents. | 我要你来见见我父母 |
[1:44:52] | We could fill up the pool… | 我们可以把游泳池填满水 |
[1:44:55] | and we’ll eat three times a day. | 一天吃三顿饭 |
[1:45:01] | You’re not feeling sorry for me, are you? | 你不会是在可怜我吧 |
[1:45:04] | – No one feels sorry for you, Basie. – That’s right. | -没人可怜你 贝西 -对 |
[1:45:08] | – And you always eat first. – You said it, kid. | 你会先吃 -说的对 小鬼 |
[1:45:14] | I’ve been thinking about going upriver. | 我在想 到河上游去 |
[1:45:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:45:21] | Listen… | 听着 |
[1:45:23] | The plan is, we’re going to get a sampan. | 计划是弄个船板划到扬子江口 |
[1:45:28] | Take it up the Yangtze estuary. Rendezvous with some Hakka friends. | 那边有我的朋友 |
[1:45:33] | Are they proper pirates, you mean? | 你是说他们是海盗 |
[1:45:36] | Let’s just call them gentlemen of fortune, shall we? | 我们叫他们财富绅士吧 |
[1:45:43] | Did you ever see… | 你有见过 |
[1:45:45] | – the Hell Drivers in Shanghai? – Yes. On the news reels. | -上海的地狱车手吗 -当然有 我在新闻影片中 |
[1:45:50] | I saw them crash through a burning wall. | 看到他们穿过火墙撞毁一部车 |
[1:45:53] | That’s what I’m going to call our little outfit. | 他们很棒吧 我也要这么叫我的朋友 |
[1:45:57] | With 250 calibers… | 船上有250口径的机枪 |
[1:45:59] | we are going to be the lords of the Yangtze. | 我们将成为扬子江大王 |
[1:46:03] | Actually, that may be a better name. | 其实这名字也许更适合 |
[1:46:06] | It’s at the beginning and end of war that we have to watch out. | 战前战后我们都在自顾不暇 |
[1:46:11] | In between, it’s like a country club. | 但战争期间就像乡村俱乐部 |
[1:46:14] | But you gotta know how to keep your balanced. | 你一定要知道如何平衡 |
[1:46:17] | You keep your balance, make right friends. | 要保持平衡 就要交对朋友 |
[1:46:20] | Because this war is definitely winding down. | 因为这场战争已经在走下坡了 |
[1:46:24] | And after that? | 之后呢 |
[1:46:26] | After that… | 之后 |
[1:46:28] | I retire in luxury, start a barber college… | 我风风光光退休 开一家理发店 |
[1:46:44] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[1:46:54] | I told you to look out for my stuff. | 我叫你看好我的东西 |
[1:47:02] | They were bigger than me. | 他们比我高大 |
[1:47:27] | Look who’s here. | 看看谁来了 |
[1:52:42] | Stay with me, Johnny! | 跟着我 约翰尼 |
[1:52:57] | Get everybody inside as quick as you can! | 尽快把大家弄进屋 |
[1:52:59] | Stay away from the building! | 离房子远点 |
[1:53:04] | Oh, God. Please, no! | 天啊 请不要 不 |
[1:53:06] | My husband’s in there. | 我丈夫在那边 |
[1:54:10] | Go! P- 51, Cadillac of the sky! | 加油! P51 空中的凯迪拉克 |
[1:54:20] | P- 51, Cadillac of the sky! | P51 空中的凯迪拉克 |
[1:54:36] | Jim, get off the roof! | 杰米 快从屋顶上下来 |
[1:54:43] | Horsepower! | 马力 |
[1:55:00] | Get down, Jim. Go on, get down! | 趴下 杰米 快趴下 |
[1:55:05] | P- 51! Aren’t they beautiful? | P51 它们是不是很美 |
[1:55:09] | – Get down! – I touched them! | -趴下 -我摸到了 |
[1:55:12] | I felt their heat! I can taste them. Oil and cordite. | 我感到热气 嗅得到汽油爆炸味 |
[1:55:17] | Come back to the hospital. I need your help in the hospital. | 杰米 回医院去 我需要你帮忙 |
[1:55:19] | Remember how we helped to build the runway? | 记得我们如何帮忙建跑道吗 |
[1:55:22] | If we died like the others, our bones would be in the runway. | 如果我们象其他人死在这里 我们的骨头就会在跑道上 |
[1:55:28] | – In a way, it’s our runway. – No, it’s their runway, Jim. | -是我们的跑道 -不 是他们的跑道 杰米 |
[1:55:33] | Try not to think so much. | 试着别想这么多 |
[1:55:35] | Try not to think so much! | 试着别想这么多 |
[1:55:47] | I can’t remember what my parents look like. | 我记不得我父母的模样了 |
[1:55:56] | I used to play bridge with my mother in her bedroom. | 我从前常和我母亲 在她的卧室里玩桥牌 |
[1:56:01] | She used to comb her hair. I’d watch her. | 她常常梳头发 我看着她 |
[1:56:06] | She had dark hair. | 她有一头黑发 |
[1:59:08] | What’s happening? What’s happening? | 情况怎么样 |
[1:59:14] | The guards are leaving! They’re taking us upcountry. | 警卫走了 他们要带我们往北走 |
[1:59:16] | They’re moving us to Nantao! The Japanese say there’s food there. | 他们要到南通 日本人说那边有食物 |
[1:59:19] | One suitcase! We leave in one hour! One suitcase! | 一个手提箱 一小时后出发 |
[1:59:24] | One suitcase! | 一个手提箱 |
[1:59:26] | They’ve got our rations at Nantao. | 他们把我们的配给放在南通 |
[1:59:37] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[1:59:40] | Him and Dainty. | 和丹迪 |
[1:59:45] | He’s gone? | 他走了? |
[1:59:48] | He’s escaped! | 他逃走了? |
[1:59:52] | He can’t have. He promised me! | 他不能这样 他向我保证过 |
[2:00:01] | He knew it was time. | 他知道是时机了 |
[2:00:04] | – Where am I gonna go? – We’ll all have to leave now. | -我要去哪里 -这次我们全要走了 |
[2:00:09] | He knew it was time. | 他知道是时机了 |
[2:00:13] | He knew it was time. | 他知道是时机了 |
[2:00:33] | Boy. | 孩子 |
[2:00:37] | Difficult boy. | 难缠的男孩 |
[2:00:59] | Just look… | 迟点 |
[2:01:02] | later here for escort! | 再来看看这里 |
[2:03:56] | Jim, where’s my husband? Where’s Mr. Victor? | 杰米 我先生呢? 维先生在哪里? |
[2:07:12] | We are civilians. Listen to me. | 我们是老百姓 听我说 |
[2:07:14] | I am a British doctor. They are my responsibility! | 我是医生 我是英国医生 这些人由我负责 |
[2:07:31] | No, we must have rest and food. | 不 我们必须休息 进食 |
[2:07:34] | We’re going upcountry, Jim. | 我们要往北方走 杰米 |
[2:07:39] | Will there be food there? | 那里会有食物吗 |
[2:07:42] | There’s none here. | 这里什么也没有 |
[2:07:49] | Mrs. Victor, we’re going upcountry. | 维太太 我们要往北走 |
[2:07:59] | Come on, Jim. | 来吧 杰米 |
[2:08:07] | Don’t go. It’s better here. | 不 别去 这里比较好 |
[2:08:17] | Jim. You’ll die here. | 杰米 你会死在这里 |
[2:08:21] | Don’t worry, Mr. Maxton. | 别担心 麦先生 |
[2:08:30] | Pretend you’re dead, Mrs. Victor. | 假装你死了 维太太 |
[2:10:27] | Surrender reached the Japanese in a broadcast by Hirohito. | 投降的消息由日本天皇裕仁 经由广播向日本人民传达 |
[2:10:31] | He said Japan will endure the unendurable and suffer greatly. | 他说日本人必须忍人所不能忍 受不该受的苦 |
[2:10:36] | The war minister and others committed suicide outside the palace. | 广播后 战争委员 在皇宫外切腹自杀 |
[2:10:41] | Japan is devastated, destroyed in spirit… | 日本今天这谦恭国家的精神 |
[2:10:45] | as Hiroshima and agasakihave been destroyed. | 在广岛和长崎被摧毁时 也消失了 |
[2:10:48] | More than 100,000 people were killed in two… | 死伤超过十万人 也许更多 由于两颗核弹的引爆 |
[2:10:51] | single- bomb explosions, which ended the Pacifiic War. | 有效地使太平洋战争结束了 |
[2:10:55] | The Russian declaration of war… | 战争尾声 苏联派遣百万红军 |
[2:10:58] | has sent a million soldiers into Manchuria. | 到东北对抗日军 |
[2:11:01] | Tokyo was hit with a dawn- to- dusk raid by 1500 B- 29 bombers. | 东京已受到战争的惩罚 遭到一千五百次的轰炸机空袭 |
[2:11:06] | But Japan’s war was lost. Her goal to create… | 但日本的战争早已输了 |
[2:11:10] | a new empire incinerated in a flash… | 它在太平洋建立新王国的企图 |
[2:11:13] | hotter than the sun. | 在比太阳还强烈的巨焰下消失 |
[2:11:16] | Everyone stands in awe of the new super- weapon. | 胜利者和失败者 都向这超级武器折服 |
[2:11:19] | Only a few scientists knew the power in splitting the uranium atom. | 直到现在 只有少数科学家 了解原子铀分裂的威力 |
[2:11:24] | It reached us in a shock wave… | 今日这个知识惊人地 |
[2:11:27] | and a white light: the atom bomb. | 以强烈白光传达至全世界 原子弹 |
[2:11:30] | Each of the two bombs… | 在日本丢掷的两颗核弹 |
[2:11:33] | had the power of 20,000 tons of explosives. | 每一颗相当于 两万吨高炸弹威力 |
[2:11:36] | agasakiis Japan’s gateway to China… | 长崎是日本 进攻中国的大门 |
[2:11:40] | just 500 miles from Shanghai. | 距离上海仅500英里 |
[2:11:44] | I saw that! I saw that! I saw that! | 我看见了 |
[2:11:51] | The white light. | 白光 |
[2:11:54] | I thought it was Mrs. Victor’s soul going to heaven. | 我想那是维太太的灵魂升天堂 |
[2:15:59] | Bastard! | 杂种 |
[2:16:25] | He gave me a mango. | 他给了我一个芒果 |
[2:16:27] | I’ll give you a whole fruit salad! | 我会给你整个水果沙拉 |
[2:16:30] | There’s Frigidaires falling from the sky! | 冰箱由天空中掉下来 |
[2:16:34] | – He was my friend! – He was a Jap! | -他是我朋友 -他是日本人 |
[2:16:37] | The war’s over! | 战争已经结束了 |
[2:16:41] | You walked all the way here from antao Stadium? | 你大老远由南通体育场走来 |
[2:16:50] | What did you see? Rich pickings? | 你在那里看见了什么 杰米 值钱的东西 |
[2:16:54] | Crystal chandeliers, cocktail bars… | 水晶吊灯 鸡尾酒吧台 |
[2:16:57] | white pianos? | 白色钢琴 |
[2:17:06] | I learned a new word today. | 我今天新学到一个生词 |
[2:17:10] | Atom bomb. | 原子弹 |
[2:17:14] | It was like a white light in the sky. | 有如空中的一道白光 |
[2:17:20] | Like God taking a photograph. | 好像上帝在拍照 |
[2:17:26] | I saw it. | 我看见了 |
[2:17:41] | I can bring everyone back. | 我可以救活每一个人 |
[2:17:46] | I can bring everyone back. | 我可以救活每一个人 |
[2:17:50] | Everyone. | 每一个人 |
[2:17:55] | I can bring everyone back. | 我可以救活每一个人 |
[2:17:59] | Everyone. | 每一个人 |
[2:18:02] | I can bring everyone back. | 我可以救活每一个人 |
[2:18:45] | – Didn’t I teach you anything? – Yes! | -我没教会你什么吗 -有 |
[2:18:51] | You taught me people will do anything for a potato. | 你教我 人会为马铃薯做任何事 |
[2:18:58] | Three years with him? | 和他在一起三年 |
[2:19:00] | Come on. I’ll take you back to your dad. | 走 杰米 我带你回你父亲身边 |
[2:19:03] | You can retire and eat three meals a day. | 你就能好好休息 我们把游泳池填满水 一天吃三餐 |
[2:19:45] | Kid, you want a Hershey bar? | 小鬼 要来个棒棒糖吗 |
[2:19:49] | Yes, please, Basie. | 是 拜托 贝西 |
[2:21:52] | I surrender. | 我投降 |
[2:22:36] | Come along. Off you go. | 来 甜心 |
[2:22:40] | Gather in, children. Come along. | 集合 孩子们 来 |
[2:23:07] | Mum. | 妈妈 |
[2:23:26] | Ju… Julie! | 茱… 茱莉 |
[2:24:02] | Jamie? | 杰米 |
[2:24:09] | Jamie. | 杰米 |