英文名称:lost girls
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | ♪ Beautiful dreamer ♪ | ♪ 梦中佳人 ♪ |
[00:25] | ♪ Wake unto me ♪ | ♪ 为我醒来 ♪ |
[00:28] | ♪ Starlight and dewdrops ♪ | ♪ 星光和露珠 ♪ |
[00:31] | ♪ Are waiting for thee ♪ | ♪ 都在等你 ♪ |
[00:35] | ♪ Sounds of the rude world ♪ | ♪ 无礼世界的声音 ♪ |
[00:39] | ♪ Heard in the day ♪ | ♪ 在白天听到 ♪ |
[00:41] | Help! | 救命 |
[00:43] | ♪ Lulled by the moonlight ♪ | ♪ 在月光下入睡 ♪ |
[00:46] | ♪ Have all passed away ♪ | ♪ 万物消散 ♪ |
[00:51] | ♪ Beautiful dreamer ♪ | ♪ 梦中佳人 ♪ |
[00:54] | ♪ Queen of my song ♪ | ♪ 我歌中的皇后 ♪ |
[00:58] | ♪ List’ while I woo thee ♪ | ♪ 记下我追求你时 ♪ |
[01:01] | ♪ With soft melody ♪ | ♪ 那些温柔的旋律 ♪ |
[01:05] | ♪ Gone are the cares ♪ | ♪ 忙碌生活的烦恼 ♪ |
[01:08] | ♪ Of life’s busy throng ♪ | ♪ 都已消失 ♪ |
[01:12] | ♪ Beautiful dreamer ♪ | ♪ 梦中佳人 ♪ |
[01:15] | ♪ Awake unto me ♪ | ♪ 为我醒来 ♪ |
[01:44] | Ah, are you shitting me? | 你是耍我吗 |
[01:46] | I told you I need more hours. | 我跟你说过 我需要更多工时 |
[01:49] | You only got me on the schedule three days this week. | 这周你只给我排了3天班 |
[01:51] | Joelle has five. What the hell, man? | 乔勒都有5天的班 搞什么鬼 |
[01:53] | Joelle smiles when she comes in the door. | 乔勒进门时会微笑 |
[01:56] | Yeah, bet that’s not all she does. | 她肯定不止做了这点事 |
[01:59] | Jeez. | 天啊 |
[02:33] | Hello? | 你好 |
[02:34] | Mrs. Gilbert, pick up your daughter. | 吉尔伯特女士 请来接你女儿 |
[02:36] | – She’s suspended till Thursday. – What do you mean suspended? | -她被停课到周四 -什么叫被停课 |
[02:39] | There was an incident in the bathroom. | 厕所里发生了意外 |
[02:41] | – Did she hurt anybody? – We’ll explain when you come here. | -她有伤人吗 -等你过来 再跟你解释 |
[02:54] | – You take your medicine? – No. | -你吃药了吗 -没 |
[02:55] | I don’t like that stuff. It makes me sleepy. | 我不喜欢那个药 它让我犯困 |
[02:59] | It also keeps you from lighting paper towels on fire | 它也能防止你 |
[03:01] | in the girls’ bathroom. | 在女厕所里点纸巾 |
[03:02] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么 |
[03:07] | We’re gonna talk about this later. | 我们晚点再说这事 |
[03:09] | There are gonna be consequences. | 闯了祸就要承担 |
[03:13] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[03:33] | …player gets a top salary, | 一个球员拿到了高额工资 |
[03:36] | the next player negotiates for even higher. | 下一个球员就想拿到更高的工资 |
[03:38] | They have to go one direction or another. | 他们必须选择一条路 |
[03:39] | You can’t be half-pregnant. | 不能总是改来改去的 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1182个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:158个,六级词汇:100个,GRE词汇:109个,托福词汇:135个,考研词汇:185个,专四词汇:153个,专八词汇:28个, 所有生词标注共:337个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:41] | You’ve got a salary cap that you enforce, | 拿好你能得到的工资 |
[03:43] | or you can just go wild. | 要么就干脆走人 |
[03:44] | That’s true. Well… | 是这样的 |
[03:51] | – Hey, Mom. – Hey, Shannan. | -妈 -珊楠 |
[03:53] | Hey. Oh, glad I finally got you. | 终于联系到你了 |
[03:55] | Was thinking about you. | 刚刚还想到你呢 |
[03:56] | – How’s it going? – You know, just another day in paradise. | -你怎么样 -又在天堂过了一天呗 |
[03:59] | – What do you mean? – My boss is a total asshole. | -什么意思 -我老板就是个混蛋 |
[04:01] | – Gave one of my shifts to the new girl. – What a dick. | -把我的轮班给了新来的女孩 -混蛋 |
[04:04] | – Yeah. – I can find some cash if you need it. | -是啊 -你需要的话我可以给你一些钱 |
[04:07] | Well, that’s really nice of you to offer. | 你愿意给 真是太好了 |
[04:09] | – I’ll pay you back. – I know you will. | -我回头还你 -我知道 |
[04:11] | You know, just as soon as I get on the other side of this shit. | 等我撑过这段时间 |
[04:14] | – Okay. – It’s been a couple weeks. | -好 -已经好几周了 |
[04:16] | – Can I come up tomorrow night? – Yes! | -我可以明天晚上回来吗 -当然 |
[04:17] | – Yes, you can come home tomorrow! – Awesome. | -你当然可以明天回家 -太好了 |
[04:20] | – Oh, the girls will be so excited. – Me, too. Can’t wait. | -姑娘们会很兴奋的 -我也是 等不及了 |
[04:23] | We’ll see you tomorrow, baby. | 明天见 宝贝 |
[04:25] | – Bye. – Great. | -再见 -好 |
[04:55] | ♪ Beautiful dreamer ♪ | ♪ 梦中佳人 ♪ |
[04:58] | ♪ Wake unto me ♪ | ♪ 为我醒来 ♪ |
[05:01] | ♪ Starlight and dewdrops ♪ | ♪ 星光和露珠 ♪ |
[05:04] | ♪ Are waiting for thee ♪ | ♪ 都在等你 ♪ |
[05:07] | ♪ Sounds of the rude world… ♪ | ♪ 无礼世界的声音 ♪ |
[05:09] | – Hey. – Hey, Sherre. | -嘿 -嘿 舍尔 |
[05:10] | Shannan’s coming for dinner. | 珊楠回来吃晚饭 |
[05:13] | If you say so. | 你说什么就是什么 |
[05:20] | ♪ Beautiful dreamer ♪ | ♪ 梦中佳人 ♪ |
[05:22] | ♪ Queen of my song ♪ | ♪ 我歌中的皇后 ♪ |
[05:25] | ♪ List’ while I woo thee… ♪ | ♪ 记下我追求你时 ♪ |
[05:28] | Mom, did you ask her to come | 妈 是你让她回来的 |
[05:30] | – or was it her idea? – No one has to ask. | -还是她想回来 -没人需要问 |
[05:32] | This is still her home. | 这里还是她的家 |
[05:34] | I’m still her mom and we’re still her family. | 我还是她的妈妈 我们还是她的家人 |
[05:37] | I’m thinking maybe we’ll watch | 我在想 我们可以在晚饭后 |
[05:39] | that talent show video after dinner. | 看那个才艺表演的视频 |
[05:42] | I think she’d get a kick out of that. | 我觉得她会喜欢的 |
[05:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:47] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[05:49] | Why can’t you be happy for once? | 你就不能高兴一次吗 |
[06:10] | Maybe she had to work. | 也许她有工作要做 |
[06:16] | She worked last night. | 她昨晚也说有工作 |
[06:59] | This is Shannan. I can’t answer my phone now | 这是珊楠 我现在没空接电话 |
[07:02] | because I’m doing something way more fun. | 因为我在忙更有趣的事情 |
[07:06] | Hey, Diva. | 嘿 迪瓦 |
[07:07] | Look, I know you didn’t mean it, but I think Mom’s really hurt. | 我知道你不是故意的 但是妈妈很伤心 |
[07:11] | Even though she’ll never admit it. | 尽管她永远也不会承认 |
[07:15] | You should call her and apologize. | 你应该打给她 然后道歉 |
[07:20] | Also, your boyfriend called. | 还有 你男朋友打来了 |
[07:25] | Anyway… | 不管怎样 |
[07:28] | I miss you, Diva. | 我想你了 迪瓦 |
[08:10] | – Sorry about last night. – For what? | -昨晚的事我很抱歉 -抱歉什么 |
[08:13] | Well, I know you were looking forward to Shannan coming home. | 我知道你很期待珊楠回家 |
[08:16] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[08:17] | – Gonna get your butt in the shower today? – Leave me alone. | -你今天洗澡吗 -别管我 |
[08:20] | – Are you sure you’re okay? – For Christ’s sakes! | -你确定你还好吗 -上帝啊 |
[08:23] | The world’s not gonna end ’cause Shannan had a schedule conflict. | 世界不会因为珊楠有时间冲突而到头 |
[08:31] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:33] | Who? | 谁 |
[08:39] | Goddamn it. | 该死的 |
[08:42] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[08:45] | Uh, how did you get this number? | 你怎么拿到这个号码的 |
[08:49] | Well, I don’t know why you’re asking me. | 我不知道你为什么要问我 |
[08:51] | She hasn’t lived here since she’s 12. | 她12岁以后就不在这儿住了 |
[08:53] | So, if she owes you money, you’re barking up the wrong flagpole. | 假如她欠你钱了 那你找错人了 |
[08:57] | – Who is it? – Some doctor. | -是谁 -某个医生 |
[08:59] | What time is it? Oh, shit, I’m late. | 几点了 该死 要迟到了 |
[09:01] | He wanted to know if I’d seen Shannan. | 他想知道 我有没有见过珊楠 |
[09:04] | Shannan’s boyfriend called me last night, | 珊楠的男朋友昨晚打给我 |
[09:06] | asking if I knew where she was. | 问我知不知道她在哪儿 |
[09:09] | I thought they were just in a fight. | 我以为他们只是吵架了 |
[09:10] | I’ve tried her five times, and each time | 我试着打了5次电话 |
[09:12] | it’s gone straight to voicemail. | 但每次都进到语音信箱了 |
[09:15] | Mom. | 妈 |
[09:18] | He’s never called me before. | 他之前从没打给过我 |
[09:23] | I’m sure it’s fine. Give it a day. | 我相信没事 等她几天就好了 |
[09:27] | She’ll call. | 她会打来的 |
[09:30] | What happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了 |
[09:34] | – What happened to your hand? – I burned it. | -你的手怎么了 -烫到了 |
[10:31] | It’s been 48 hours. When will you start looking? | 都48小时了 你们什么时候开始找呢 |
[10:36] | For my daughter. | 找我女儿 |
[10:38] | Hello? Hello? | 在吗 还在吗 |
[10:41] | – They hung up. – They’re not even looking for her? | -他们挂断了 -他们根本不去找她吗 |
[10:44] | They can’t find her in the system. | 他们说系统里没有她的立案 |
[10:45] | What about that doctor? | 那 那个医生呢 |
[10:47] | His number should be on the caller ID. | 在来电显示上应该有他的号码 |
[10:48] | It came up “unknown.” | 显示的是未知 |
[10:51] | He said he was in Long Island. | 他说他在长岛 |
[10:53] | Maybe we should start calling the hospitals. | 也许我们应该打电话给医院 |
[10:55] | There are hundreds of hospitals on Long Island. | 长岛有上百家医院 |
[10:58] | Did something happen to Shannan? | 是珊楠出事了吗 |
[11:45] | A doctor on Long Island called me. | 一名在长岛的医生打给了我 |
[11:47] | I’ll put her in the system, ma’am. | 我会把她加到系统里的 女士 |
[11:54] | Come on, girls. | 走吧 姑娘们 |
[11:57] | I’m sorry, but unless she’s physically here with you, | 对不起 除非她现在就在您身边 |
[12:00] | I can’t give you any information. | 否则我无法提供任何信息 |
[12:01] | Nobody knows where she is, and the police haven’t done a thing. | 没人知道她在哪儿 而且警察什么都没做 |
[12:04] | Now, one way or another, I am leaving with those phone records. | 无论如何 我都要得到这些电话记录 |
[12:08] | If you’re you’re not going to help me, | 如果你不愿意帮我 |
[12:09] | go get me someone who will. | 找个愿意的人来 |
[12:15] | – She has five. – Five what? | -她有5个 -5个什么 |
[12:18] | Five cellphones. | 5个电话 |
[12:20] | Mom, why would Shannan need five phones? | 妈 为什么珊楠需要5部电话 |
[12:23] | Do you know where this boyfriend lives? | 你知道他男朋友住哪儿吗 |
[12:30] | Okay, so when did you last see her? | 你最后一次见到她 是什么时候 |
[12:33] | So, she went to work in Long Island and never came back. | 她去长岛工作 然后就再没回来 |
[12:37] | Wanna know more? Ask her driver. | 想知道更多吗 去问她的司机 |
[12:39] | Okay? He was the one that was supposed to bring her back. | 好吗 他才是应该把她带回来的人 |
[12:41] | What was Shannan doing in Long Island? | 珊楠在长岛做什么 |
[12:43] | Selling Girl Scout cookies. What you think? | 卖女童子军饼干 你以为呢 |
[12:46] | Why don’t you save time and tell us what you did to her? | 你不如省点时间 说说你对她做了什么 |
[12:49] | I would never hurt her. | 我是不会伤害她的 |
[12:50] | Then why’d you hit her so hard she had to have | 那你为什么打她 |
[12:52] | a titanium plate grafted into her jaw? | 打到要在下巴上接钛板 |
[12:55] | You don’t know shit about me, little girl. | 你一点都不了解我 小姑娘 |
[12:57] | And you sure as shit don’t know about Shannan. | 你肯定也不了解珊楠 |
[13:00] | You take the money and the gifts that she buys you, | 你拿了她给你的钱和礼物 |
[13:03] | and you don’t think to ask where it all comes from? | 你都不问问这些都是从哪儿来的 |
[13:05] | And when she comes home, | 你们以为 |
[13:07] | who do you think she’s coming home to? | 她是为了谁回家的 |
[13:10] | I was always there for her. | 我一直在她身边 |
[13:12] | Were you? | 你们有吗 |
[13:14] | Where can I find this driver? | 去哪儿能找到这个司机 |
[13:28] | You two wait here. | 你们俩在这儿等着 |
[13:30] | Mom, I’m not letting you go in there alone. | 妈 我不能让你一个人进去 |
[13:34] | Lock the doors. We’ll only be a minute. | 锁好门 我们就去一会儿 |
[13:36] | I have my phone. | 我带电话了 |
[14:10] | I’m looking for Shannan Gilbert. I’m her mother. | 我在找珊楠·吉尔伯特 我是她母亲 |
[14:13] | You’re Michael Pak, right? Her driver. | 你是她的司机迈克尔·白 对吧 |
[14:22] | You need to relax, lady. | 你需要放松点 女士 |
[14:24] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[14:26] | We went out to Oak Beach. | 我们去了橡树海滩 |
[14:28] | She went in to see a guy. | 她进去见了一个人 |
[14:29] | Next thing, she’s freaking out, okay? | 出来的时候就崩溃了 明白吗 |
[14:31] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[14:33] | I’m just a driver. | 我只是个司机 |
[14:34] | I don’t go in. | 我不进去 |
[14:35] | I wait in my car and then I drive her home. That’s all I do. | 我等在车里然后接她回家 我只做这些 |
[14:38] | – That’s all you do? – Yeah. | -你只做这些 -是 |
[14:40] | Yeah, well, you didn’t take her home. | 但你没有把她送回家 |
[14:42] | Your daughter was hysterical that night. | 那天晚上你女儿情绪非常激动 |
[14:44] | She ran down the road, | 她沿着公路跑 |
[14:46] | banging on the door of any house with a light on. | 敲了所有开着灯的房子的门 |
[14:49] | She wasn’t making any sense, | 她神志不清 |
[14:50] | she was shouting all kinds of gibberish. | 喊着胡言乱语 |
[14:51] | I tried to help her. | 我试图帮她 |
[14:53] | But she wouldn’t let me, so I said fuck it. | 但她不让我帮 所以我就不干了 |
[14:56] | Oh, fuck. | 他妈的 |
[14:58] | Oak Beach? | 橡树海滩 |
[14:59] | Way down Ocean Parkway, past Jones Beach. | 沿着海洋公园路往前 经过琼斯海滩 |
[15:01] | It’s a gated community. Miles from anything. | 是个封闭的社区 附近几公里都没有人烟 |
[15:16] | This is the last contact we had. | 这是我们的最后一次联系 |
[15:21] | If you live in Ellenville and your daughter lives in Jersey City, | 你住在艾伦维尔 你女儿住在泽西城 |
[15:25] | what the hell are you guys doing here in Suffolk County, hmm? | 那你们为什么要来萨福克县呢 |
[15:28] | Well, her phone records are full of calls from a 631 area code. | 她的通话记录里都是来自631区的电话 |
[15:31] | Have you filed a Missing Persons report? | 你们填过失踪人员报告表了吗 |
[15:33] | Just phoned Jersey City, they don’t have a record of it. | 我们联系过泽西城 他们没有记录 |
[15:35] | – Mom, I don’t feel so good. – Just a second. | -妈 我不舒服 -稍等一下 |
[15:39] | Just because she didn’t come home, | 她仅仅是没回家 |
[15:41] | it doesn’t mean it’s a five-alarm fire now. | 不等于情况很糟糕 |
[15:44] | Right? | 对吗 |
[15:45] | Okay. Then why was her last contact with anyone is | 那为什么她最后的通话记录 |
[15:48] | a 23-minute phone call to 911? | 是打给911的一通23分钟的电话 |
[15:56] | – Hello? – Shannan, get in the car! | -你好 -珊楠 快上车 |
[15:57] | Come on, what are you doing? | 快点 你在干嘛 |
[16:01] | Miss, I can’t help if you don’t tell me where you are. | 小姐 你不说你在哪 我没办法帮你 |
[16:03] | What’s wrong? | 怎么回事 |
[16:06] | I’m having a hard time getting a read on your location. | 我真的没法识别你的位置 |
[16:09] | Come on, Shannan! Come back! | 快些 珊楠 回来 |
[16:11] | Help me! Help! | 救救我 救命 |
[16:22] | All right, um… | 好了 |
[16:23] | The report says the unit arrived at 5:40. | 报告上说小队在5点40分到达 |
[16:26] | Officers interviewed several residents who said they… | 警官询问过一些住户 |
[16:29] | saw your daughter leave on her own | 他们说看到你女儿是独自离开的 |
[16:30] | with no sign of, um… suspicious activity. | 没有出现什么 可疑迹象 |
[16:37] | This is her jacket. | 这是她的夹克 |
[16:38] | Yeah, well, as far as the 911 call goes, | 是的 从那通报警电话拨打的地方 |
[16:41] | the residents say that she was on drugs. | 那些住户说她当时磕了药 |
[16:43] | My daughter doesn’t do drugs. | 我女儿不嗑药 |
[16:46] | You got a close relationship with her, Ms. Gilbert? | 您和您女儿关系亲密吗 吉尔伯特夫人 |
[16:49] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[16:50] | What was she doing in a gated community, | 你知道她半夜在离家160多公里的 |
[16:54] | 100 miles away from home in the middle of the night? | 封闭社区里做了些什么吗 |
[16:58] | Can I be frank here with you just for a minute, please? | 恕我在这直言 |
[17:02] | When girls like this go missing, | 当像这样的女孩失踪时 |
[17:05] | it’s a high-risk environment. | 她处于一个高风险的环境 |
[17:07] | You know, I mean, maybe she ran away, | 你懂的 我是说 也许她是离家出走 |
[17:09] | maybe she’ll turn up. | 也许某一天她就回来了 |
[17:11] | Hey. Do you think you could stop that | 喂 你可以消停一会吗 |
[17:13] | for one second, please, sweetheart? | 就一会 好吗 甜心 |
[17:14] | Just one. | 就一会 |
[17:16] | My daughter isn’t on drugs. | 我女儿没有嗑药 |
[17:18] | She didn’t run away. She’s missing. | 她也没有离家出走 她是失踪了 |
[17:21] | Now, I have been hung up on, | 到现在为止 我被警方电话挂断过 |
[17:23] | dismissed, and ignored, | 当面敷衍过 无视过 |
[17:25] | but one thing I won’t be is silenced. | 但这件事 我不会息事宁人 |
[17:28] | Now, you say she’s not missing. Fine. | 现在你说我女儿不是失踪 行 |
[17:30] | That’s your position, but here’s mine. | 那是你的立场 但我的立场是 |
[17:33] | She called for help at 4:51, | 她在4点51分打电话报警 |
[17:35] | and you arrived at 5:40. | 但你们警方5点40分才到 |
[17:37] | How in the fuck does it take an hour | 从接到报警电话到出警 |
[17:39] | to respond to a call like that? | 中间他妈的要用一个小时吗 |
[17:46] | Jesus. | 天 |
[17:48] | Crack a window. | 打开车窗 |
[18:26] | Ocean Parkway is shut down | 吉尔戈海滩至橡树海滩一段的 |
[18:27] | between Gilgo Beach and Oak Beach. | 海洋公园路现已关闭 |
[18:30] | Police aren’t saying much, | 警方尚未透露太多有关信息 |
[18:31] | but what we do know is that | 目前已知的是 |
[18:32] | a police dog picked up a scent | 一名警官带着警犬 |
[18:34] | and a canine officer, | 在搜寻一桩失踪案时 |
[18:35] | knowing there was a Missing Persons report, | 搜寻到了现场 |
[18:37] | brought in a search team. | 随后搜查队介入 |
[18:39] | We expect to learn more tonight | 我们期望在今晚 |
[18:40] | when Suffolk County Police Commissioner, | 萨福克县警察局局长 |
[18:42] | Richard Dormer, | 理查德·多默 |
[18:43] | holds a press conference. | 主持的新闻发布会上获取更多信息 |
[18:45] | Commissioner Dormer made news | 多默局长于今年早些时候 |
[18:46] | earlier this year | 曾因在一次 |
[18:47] | after narrowly surviving a vote of dismissal | 因警员问题进行的罢免投票中险胜 |
[18:49] | for staffing level issues | 而引起关注 |
[18:51] | that may have contributed to the deaths of three voters. | 此次投票可能与三名投票者的死亡有关 |
[18:54] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[18:57] | There’s four in all. | 一共发现了四具尸体 |
[18:59] | They’re skeletal. | 都是骸骨 |
[19:01] | They’re wrapped in burlap. | 被麻布包裹着 |
[19:03] | And they’re, uh… They’re spaced evenly apart. | 并且 尸体被均匀分开摆放了 |
[19:06] | There’s… one down there, | 一具在这后边 |
[19:08] | here, here, | 这里 这里 |
[19:11] | and over there. | 还有那边 |
[19:17] | If the press starts to say | 如果媒体们报道出 |
[19:19] | we got a serial killer on our hands, | 我们正在调查一桩连环杀人案 |
[19:20] | this will blow up. Keep this under control, Richard, | 舆论会爆炸的 控制住局面 理查德 |
[19:23] | or your retirement could come sooner | 不然你就可以早点退休回家了 |
[19:24] | than you planned. You got it? | 比你原想的早 懂了吗 |
[19:25] | – Okay, sir. – All right, go handle it. | -明白了 长官 -好的 处理好 |
[19:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[19:29] | Jesus fucking Christ. | 去他妈的 |
[19:32] | Commissioner Dormer, sir, | 多默局长 长官 |
[19:34] | they’re ready for you. | 媒体准备好了 |
[19:36] | Commissioner! Sir, over here, please. Thanks. | 局长 长官 请看这边 谢谢 |
[19:40] | – Sir, over here. – While searching for a missing prostitute, | -长官 看这边 -在搜寻一名失踪妓女时 |
[19:44] | one of our officers has located… | 我们的一位警官在海洋公园路旁边 |
[19:48] | four bodies in an area along Ocean Parkway. | 发现了四具尸体 |
[19:52] | Were the bodies all left there by the same person? | 所有尸体是被同一人抛尸的吗 |
[19:54] | I can’t say that. | 目前无法判断 |
[19:56] | This is an anomaly. There’s… | 虽然这是一桩不同寻常的案件 |
[19:59] | There’s no need for panic. | 但无需恐慌 |
[20:02] | That’s all I have to say. Thank you. | 我要说的就是这些 谢谢 |
[20:04] | Sir, we do have one more…Sir | 长官 我们还有一个问题 长官 |
[20:05] | Ellenville Diner. | 艾伦维尔餐厅 |
[20:07] | Hey. I need you to cover for me tonight. | 我需要你替我今晚的班 |
[20:10] | – Why? What happened? – I gotta go back. | -为什么 发生什么事了 -我必须要回去 |
[20:12] | Where? Long Island, for Shannan? | 回哪里 长岛吗 为珊楠的事吗 |
[20:14] | Yeah, the police station, they found bodies. | 是的 去警局 他们发现了尸体 |
[20:18] | Oh, God. Do the girls know? | 天哪 其他女孩知道了吗 |
[20:19] | Yeah, I’m about to tell them now. | 我正准备跟她们说 |
[20:21] | Of course. Don’t worry about it. | 好的 别担心代班的事 |
[20:24] | I got you. Good luck. | 我会搞定的 好运 |
[20:26] | – Okay, thanks. I owe you. – Bye. | -好的 谢了 我欠你一次 -再见 |
[20:30] | We gotta go back to Suffolk County. | 我们要回萨福克县了 |
[20:33] | Mom, what’s going on? | 妈 怎么了 |
[20:37] | Mom? | 妈 |
[20:38] | They don’t tell you that over the phone. | 警方不会在电话里 告诉你发生了什么 |
[20:57] | When the units rolled up, she’s a ghost. | 当行动组进入调查时 她已是不见了 |
[20:59] | Residents seemed pretty calm about it. | 周围住户看起来对此反应非常冷淡 |
[21:01] | Everything seemed to be kosher. | 一切看起来都还好 |
[21:03] | They figured that it was a domestic disturbance | 他们认为这是一起家庭内部纷争 |
[21:06] | which resolved itself. | 会自然地内部解决的 |
[21:08] | What do you know about Oak Beach? | 关于橡树海滩 你了解多少 |
[21:11] | I know the guys like to go to parties out there once in a while. | 我知道一伙人喜欢 时不时地在那开派对 |
[21:14] | Why? What kind of parties? | 为什么 是哪种派对 |
[21:16] | Oh, come on, Richard, you know. Birthdays, | 理查德 你知道的 像生日聚会 |
[21:18] | bar mitzvahs, quinceañeras, come on. You know. | 少年礼 青年礼一类的 你懂的 |
[21:21] | – You think this is some kind of joke? – No. I don’t. | -你以为这是在开玩笑吗 -没有 |
[21:25] | Look… she’s not in my fucking trunk. | 听着 她又不是在我的后备箱里 |
[21:30] | Your real problem is that one out there. | 外面那个才是真的麻烦 |
[21:33] | She’s feisty. | 她很难缠 |
[21:40] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[21:42] | Let me handle it. | 我来处理 |
[21:47] | Okay, ladies, come with me, please. This way. | 好的 女士们 请跟我来 这边走 |
[21:50] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快来 走吧 |
[22:01] | Mrs. Gilbert. | 吉尔伯特夫人 |
[22:04] | Thank you for coming so quickly. I’m… | 感谢你这么快赶过来 |
[22:07] | I’m Commissioner Dormer. | 多默局长 |
[22:11] | – I know it was a long drive – Are any of them her? | -我知道你开了很久车 -有她的尸体吗 |
[22:13] | It appears not. | 目前没有 |
[22:16] | But we are working a grid | 但是在我们谈话的同时 |
[22:18] | as we speak. | 也正在进行区域网格式搜寻 |
[22:19] | Tomorrow morning we begin the aerial searches, first thing. | 明早我们会首先开始空中搜寻 |
[22:22] | That’s assuming she’s… You’re searching everywhere, right? | 那是推断她 你会全部搜寻一遍 对吗 |
[22:29] | I wanted to ask you some questions about Shannan, | 我想问你一些有关珊楠的问题 |
[22:32] | if that’s okay. | 如果可以的话 |
[22:33] | Is there anything that you can tell me | 有没有任何你知道的 |
[22:34] | about the men in Shannan’s life? | 关于珊楠生活中出现的男性的信息 |
[22:38] | She has a boyfriend, Alex Diaz. | 她有个男朋友 亚历克斯·迪亚兹 |
[22:41] | Anybody else we should be looking at? | 还有其他我们应该注意的人吗 |
[22:43] | A driver. Pak. Michael Pak. | 有个司机 白 迈克尔·白 |
[22:45] | What about the doctor? | 那个医生是怎么回事 |
[22:47] | What doctor? | 什么医生 |
[22:49] | He called me the morning | 他给我打过电话 |
[22:50] | after she went missing. | 在珊楠失踪后的那个早上 |
[22:52] | He said he saw her and he helped her. | 他说他见过珊楠并帮了她 |
[22:54] | He runs a home for wayward girls. | 他运营着一个帮助叛逆女孩的救助之家 |
[22:57] | What about her jacket? | 还有她的夹克呢 |
[22:58] | We have the jacket and it’s being tested. | 我们找到那件夹克并送去检验了 |
[23:03] | Can you recall this doctor’s name? | 你能想起来那个医生的名字吗 |
[23:07] | Fuck. Oh. | 操 |
[23:09] | Harper? Haskell? | 哈珀 哈斯克尔 |
[23:11] | – It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. – I don’t remember. | -没关系 没关系的 -我记不清了 |
[23:15] | Mrs. Gilbert, | 吉尔伯特夫人 |
[23:17] | there’s a lot we don’t know at the moment. | 目前我们所知的信息非常有限 |
[23:20] | Which is why it’s really important | 所以非常重要的一点是 |
[23:23] | that you don’t talk to the media. | 你不能透露给媒体任何本案的信息 |
[23:25] | Let us handle that. | 让我们来进行调查 |
[23:28] | One wrong word, and they’ll make a meal out of it. | 一个不慎之词 媒体就会大做文章 |
[23:30] | It’s in your best interest. | 为了你好 |
[23:33] | Sharon’s, too. | 也是为了莎伦 |
[23:35] | It’s “Shannan” | 是”珊楠” |
[23:37] | The beautiful beaches of Long Island, New York | 位于纽约长岛的美丽沙滩 |
[23:40] | have become the latest backdrop in a murder mystery. | 已变成最近一起凶杀疑案的背景地 |
[23:44] | The victims were engaged in a high-risk business, | 受害者们从事着高风险行业 |
[23:46] | and these homicides appear to us | 而这些凶杀案看起来 |
[23:48] | to be directly related to that business. | 和他们所从事的行业有着直接联系 |
[23:51] | The Medical Examiner determined the cause of death | 经法医鉴证四名女子 |
[23:54] | for the four women to be strangulation. | 是被勒致死的 |
[23:56] | Each body meticulously placed in bur– | 每具尸体都被特意放置在 |
[23:58] | 24-year-old Shannan Gilbert, | 24岁的珊楠·吉尔伯特 |
[24:00] | a prostitute from Jersey- | 一名来自新泽西的妓女 |
[24:05] | I wish they wouldn’t call her a prostitute. | 我希望他们不要称她为妓女 |
[24:07] | Well, what do you expect them to call her, a lawyer? | 那你期望他们叫她什么 律师吗 |
[24:11] | I always told you, girls, | 我总是跟你们说 姑娘们 |
[24:12] | the choices you make eventually catch up with you. | 有因必有果 |
[24:15] | You’ve never said that. | 你从没说过这句话 |
[24:19] | It sounds like you’re blaming her. | 听起来 你像是在责怪她 |
[24:21] | Maybe I should blame you | 或许我应该怪你 |
[24:22] | for not telling me | 你没有告诉我 |
[24:23] | she’s in an abusive relationship. | 珊楠有一段受虐的恋爱关系 |
[24:25] | Like you not telling me she was a prostitute? | 就像你没有告诉我她是在做妓女一样吗 |
[24:29] | Why didn’t you do anything? | 为什么你不阻止她 |
[24:36] | What else aren’t you telling me? | 还有什么你没告诉我 |
[24:46] | I was waiting in the car like usual. | 我像往常一样在车里等着 |
[24:50] | Uh, playing Words with Friends. | 一边在和朋友玩填词游戏 |
[24:52] | And that’s when the John… | 然后当约翰 |
[24:55] | this fat fuck comes up to the window and he says… | 这个肥仔到车窗边说 |
[24:57] | You gotta get her out of my house. | 你得把她从我家弄走 |
[25:01] | Fucking kidding me? | 开他妈玩笑呢 |
[25:02] | So, I went inside and… | 于是我进到里面 |
[25:05] | Shannan was behind the couch on her hands and knees, shaking. | 珊楠在沙发后面蜷缩着 在发抖 |
[25:10] | – And she called 911. – Help me! | -然后她打了911 -救救我 |
[25:12] | She started screaming. | 她开始喊叫 |
[25:14] | What are you doing? Shannan! Stop! | 你在干嘛 珊楠 停下来 |
[25:16] | Help! Somebody! | 救命 有人吗 |
[25:17] | Shannan! | 珊楠 |
[25:19] | So then I said, “I’m trying to help you.” | 接着我冲她喊”我在试图帮你” |
[25:22] | Finally, I said “Fuck it,” | 最后 我说了句”操蛋” |
[25:23] | you know, | 你懂的 |
[25:25] | and just drove to Oak Beach to knock on doors myself. | 然后我一个人 开到橡树海滩 去敲门 |
[25:27] | I talked to the John. Um… | 我和约翰聊了聊 |
[25:30] | Oh, I met this guy with a limp | 对了 我遇着一个愿意提供帮助的 |
[25:32] | who was actually willing to help. | 跛着脚的男人 |
[25:35] | What was the name of the John? | 约翰的姓是什么 |
[25:37] | Brewer. | 布鲁尔 |
[25:39] | He must’ve done something to spook her. | 他一定是做了什么吓到了珊楠 |
[25:53] | Suffolk County Police are questioning | 萨福克县警察局正在对 |
[25:55] | an Oak Beach resident | 一名与珊楠·吉尔伯特失踪有关的 |
[25:56] | in connection with the disappearance of Shannan Gilbert | 橡树海滩的居民进行询问 |
[25:58] | and have identified the four skeletons along Ocean Parkway | 并确认了海洋公园路边的四具骸骨是 |
[26:01] | as Maureen Bainard-Barnes, Melissa Barthelemy, | 莫琳·贝纳德·巴恩斯 梅利莎·巴泰勒米 |
[26:04] | Amber Costello, and Megan Waterman. | 安珀·科斯特洛和梅根·沃特曼 |
[26:06] | All sex workers advertising on Craigslist | 她们都是在克雷格信息网上发广告 |
[26:09] | who have been missing since as far back as 2007 | 从2007年到最近3个月前 |
[26:12] | and as recently as three months ago. Commissioner– | 失踪的性工作者 局长 |
[26:15] | Why are we learning about this | 为什么我们是从这些 |
[26:17] | on the goddamned Today show? | 该死的今日新闻中了解到这些信息 |
[26:20] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[26:26] | All the other girls have one. | 那些女孩都有这种 |
[26:27] | All the other girls are dead. | 那些女孩都死了 |
[26:31] | Their families invited us to a vigil. | 她们的家人邀请我们去守夜 |
[26:33] | – You’ve been talking to them? – Online. | -你和他们聊天了 -线上聊的 |
[26:35] | Oh, we’re not going to any vigil. | 我们不会去守夜的 |
[26:37] | – Why not? – Because Shannan’s not dead. | -为什么不呢 -因为珊楠根本没死 |
[26:40] | Suffolk County Police. | 萨福克县警察局 |
[26:40] | I’d like to speak to Commissioner Dormer. | 我想和多默局长谈谈 |
[26:44] | Okay, you tell him this is Mari Gilbert calling, | 你告诉他我是玛丽·吉尔伯特 |
[26:46] | and if I don’t hear back within the hour, | 如果他没有在一小时内回我电话 |
[26:49] | I’m gonna drive my car into his front fucking lawn. | 我就把车开进他家的草坪 |
[26:51] | Okay, I’ll see you at dinner. | 晚饭的时候我会回来 |
[26:58] | Oak Beach resident, Joseph Brewer, | 橡树海滩住户 约瑟夫·布鲁尔 |
[27:00] | who hired Shannan Gilbert, | 是珊楠·吉尔伯特的雇主 |
[27:01] | has been cleared by Suffolk County Police | 在通过测谎仪测试之后 |
[27:03] | after taking a polygraph, | 已经被萨福克县警察局判为无罪 |
[27:05] | leaving two questions still unanswered: | 但仍有两个问题没有解决 |
[27:08] | who is killing sex workers on Long Island, | 谁在长岛杀了性工作者 |
[27:10] | and where is Shannan Gilbert? | 以及珊楠·吉尔伯特在哪里 |
[27:12] | Police have identified the remains | 警察确认了四位女性 |
[27:14] | – of the four women… – Yes, hello. | -的尸体身份 -是我 你好 |
[27:15] | It’s the 20th goddamned time I’ve called! | 这是我打给你们第二十次了 |
[27:19] | What are they doing to find her, | 他们做了什么搜查工作 |
[27:20] | and why did they let that fuck go? | 为什么他们把那个贱人放了 |
[27:22] | – He hire… -Shannan Gilbert | -他雇佣了 -珊楠·吉尔伯特 |
[27:23] | a prostitute who went missing | 一个妓女在克雷格信息网上 |
[27:25] | after apparently meeting a client on Craigslist. | 约见了一位顾客之后失踪 |
[27:27] | Are dozens more murdered women dumped like trash | 还有数十名女性 被谋杀后 |
[27:32] | on the same strip of beach, | 像垃圾一样被丢弃在同一海滩上 |
[27:34] | waiting to be uncovered? | 等待着被发现吗 |
[27:36] | We are live at the beach-turned-burial-ground. | 我们生活的海滩变成了墓地 |
[27:40] | The girls are very available. They’re very vulnerable. | 这些女孩们很容易接触 并且很弱势 |
[27:44] | They have no family, | 她们没有家庭 |
[27:46] | and there’s nobody out there looking for them. | 也没有人在寻找她们 |
[28:29] | What’s going on, Mrs. Gilbert? | 怎么了 吉尔伯特小姐 |
[28:31] | Either your phone’s broke | 要么是你的电话坏了 |
[28:31] | or your secretary’s a moron | 要么你的秘书是个白痴 |
[28:33] | because I must have left 50 messages for you. | 因为我至少给你留了50条消息 |
[28:36] | This is my daughter, Shannan Maria Gilbert. | 这是我的女儿 珊楠·玛丽亚·吉尔伯特 |
[28:40] | There’s one here for every day that she’s missing. | 她失踪一天 |
[28:43] | and I’m gonna continue posting these. | 我就在这贴一天寻人启事 |
[28:45] | until you either find her or die of paper cuts. | 直到你们找到她 或被这些纸烦死 |
[28:47] | Do not ignore me. | 不要忽视我 |
[28:48] | Nobody is ignoring you, Mrs. Gilbert. | 没有人忽视你 吉尔伯特小姐 |
[28:52] | I have a talent for holding grudges and unless you help me, | 我一向很记仇 如果你不帮我的话 |
[28:55] | I’m gonna raise more hell than you can handle. | 我一定会想办法搞砸你 |
[28:58] | And don’t you ever fucking call my daughter a prostitute again! | 还有 你他妈再敢叫我女儿妓女试试 |
[29:11] | Okay, tell them we’ll do the vigil, | 告诉他们我们会守夜的 |
[29:13] | but we want to meet them first. | 但我们想要先见见他们 |
[29:15] | And make sure everybody comes. | 确保每个人都会来 |
[29:17] | What are you wearing? | 你怎么穿成这样 |
[29:29] | 待在旅馆一直到周六的守夜 明天在餐厅见吧 我们会跟你们一起守夜\n会在旅馆里待到周六 | |
[29:40] | It’s a long way to Oak Beach. | 这里距离橡树海滩很远 |
[29:44] | What were you guys talking about? | 你们在路上聊了什么呢 |
[29:45] | I don’t know. I… | 我不记得了 我…… |
[29:48] | work. | 聊了工作 |
[29:51] | The weather… | 天气 |
[29:55] | Her and her boyfriend sneaking Taco Bell | 她和她的男朋友在哈德逊商城 |
[29:56] | in the new Freddy movie over at the Hudson Mall. | 放弗雷迪的新电影的时候偷墨西哥卷去了 |
[30:01] | Did she say anything about going to visit her mom? | 她有提到她要去看她妈妈吗 |
[30:08] | Wait. Are you serious? | 等等 你是认真的吗 |
[30:15] | Do you know anything about her mom? | 你了解她妈妈吗 |
[30:20] | Oh, my God. These women are so pathetic. | 天哪 这些女人真是可怜 |
[30:24] | The less we say, the better. | 我们说的越少越好 |
[30:26] | We don’t need them knowing our personal business. | 我们不需要让她们知道我们的私事 |
[30:30] | What’s that for? | 这是用来干嘛的 |
[30:31] | My notebook. I’m gonna take notes. | 这是我的笔记本 我要做笔记 |
[30:39] | Maybe we should go around? | 或许我们该都来介绍一下自己 |
[30:42] | I’m Missy. | 我是米西 |
[30:43] | I drove in from Connecticut for my sister, Maureen. | 我为莫琳来的 从康涅狄格州开车 |
[30:47] | It’s so good to finally meet all of you in person. | 很高兴能我能亲自见到你们 |
[30:50] | Mom. | 妈 |
[30:53] | Say something. | 说些什么 |
[30:59] | Uh, Lorraine. | 我是洛兰 |
[31:01] | My daughter’s Megan. | 我的女儿是梅根 |
[31:06] | I sold my TV to be here from Maine, | 我从缅因州来的 我为了过来卖掉了电视 |
[31:08] | so I have the cash to stay here until the vigil. | 这样我才有钱待在这里直到守夜结束 |
[31:12] | I’m Lynn. | 我是林恩 |
[31:15] | My daughter is Melissa. | 我的女儿是梅利莎 |
[31:19] | This is my other daughter, Amanda. | 这是我的另一个女儿 阿曼达 |
[31:21] | We came here from Buffalo. | 我们来自布法罗 |
[31:27] | Oh. Kim is here. | 金来了 |
[31:32] | Sorry, I’m late, y’all. | 抱歉 我来晚了 |
[31:36] | We were just going around introducing ourselves. | 我们正在轮流介绍自己 |
[31:38] | Where we’re from, who we’ve lost. | 我们从哪来 我们为谁来的 |
[31:40] | Okay. Kim… | 好吧 我是金 |
[31:42] | North Carolina. Um… | 我来自北卡罗来纳州 |
[31:44] | I like Rocky Road ice cream | 我喜欢石板路冰淇淋 |
[31:46] | and long walks on the beach, | 也喜欢在海滩上散步 |
[31:48] | and my sister was Amber. | 我的妹妹是安珀 |
[31:53] | Did I miss anything? | 我少说了什么吗 |
[31:57] | Wait. Are you serious? | 等等 你是认真的吗 |
[32:01] | Do you know anything about her mom? | 你了解她妈妈吗 |
[32:03] | ‘Cause she’s a real piece of work. | 那女人可行了 |
[32:06] | Yeah, abandoned her own daughter when she was just a kid. | 她在她女儿小时候抛弃了她 |
[32:10] | Shannan was in and out of foster homes her whole life. | 珊楠一辈子都在寄养家庭里 |
[32:14] | All her mom is good for is taking her money. | 她妈妈就只会拿她的钱 |
[32:18] | Doesn’t even care how Shannan made it. | 根本不关心珊楠的钱是怎么赚来的 |
[32:22] | Just as long as she shared the wealth. | 只要她能分到钱 |
[32:26] | My daughter had three cellphones. | 我的女儿有3部手机 |
[32:30] | She was working on the… Craigslist. | 她在克雷格信息网工作 |
[32:34] | Yes, so did Maureen. | 莫琳也是这样 |
[32:36] | So did Melissa. | 梅利莎也是 |
[32:38] | They all did. That’s why they’re all so the same, | 她们都这样 所以她们的结局也都一样 |
[32:40] | because online, you can practically go shopping. | 因为在网上 你什么都能买到 |
[32:42] | Sooner or later, they’re gonna get this guy. | 他们迟早会抓住这个人的 |
[32:45] | There’s gotta be some… | 他们可以 |
[32:46] | computer trace they can do. | 追踪电脑 |
[32:48] | Mm-mm. They don’t get you on email. | 不是 他们不是用邮件联系的 |
[32:50] | You post a number, then they call. | 是你要把自己的号码放网上 他们会打 |
[32:52] | Which is untraceable | 而且还是很难追踪的 |
[32:53] | because the girls work on burner phones. | 因为女孩们都是用一次性电话的 |
[32:56] | Look at you, knowing your shit. | 你懂不少啊 |
[32:58] | They think they’re all drug addicts. | 他们认为女孩们都是瘾君子 |
[33:01] | Melissa wasn’t even into drugs. | 梅利莎从来没碰过毒品 |
[33:03] | Neither was Maureen. | 莫琳也没有 |
[33:04] | She drank. | 她只是喝酒 |
[33:05] | Drinking’s better than drugs because it’s legal. | 喝酒总比毒品好 因为喝酒合法 |
[33:08] | But coke is the best way to keep a call going. | 但是可卡因才能让生意做下去 |
[33:11] | Make some real bank. | 能真的赚到钱 |
[33:14] | Your girls knew that, whether you want to believe it or not. | 爱信不信 你们的女孩子都懂 |
[33:20] | They told me Megan was where she wants to be. | 他们告诉我梅根去她想去的地方了 |
[33:24] | That, uh… | 还有 |
[33:26] | That she didn’t love me. | 她不爱我 |
[33:31] | As sad as it is, I feel some kind of relief. | 虽然很伤心 但我感到了一点解脱 |
[33:35] | At least they’re finally paying attention. | 至少警察终于关注了 |
[33:37] | Are you shitting me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[33:39] | If you think they give one goddamn | 如果你觉得他们在 |
[33:41] | about these girls, you’re delusional. | 关注这些女孩吗 你就是在妄想 |
[33:44] | They weren’t searching for them. | 他们都没在寻找女孩们 |
[33:46] | A cop stopped along the side of the road | 警察就是停在路边 |
[33:49] | to let his dog take a shit. | 让他的狗去拉屎的时候 |
[33:51] | He accidentally found them. | 意外地发现她们的 |
[33:52] | What I meant was… | 我的意思就是 |
[33:55] | at least it’s on the news and people are aware of it. | 至少这件事被报道了 人们都知道了 |
[33:59] | Have you watched the news? | 你看过这些新闻吗 |
[34:02] | It’s all, “He’s a cop,” “He’s a clammer,” | 都是在说 “他是个警察” “他是抓捕者” |
[34:03] | he’s this, he’s that. | 他是这 他是那 |
[34:05] | It’s all “him,” “him,” “him.” | 全都是 “他” “他” “他” |
[34:08] | What about our girls? Who’s talking about them? | 那我们的女孩呢 谁在谈论她们 |
[34:11] | And when they do, | 当他们谈论到女孩们时 |
[34:12] | it’s “prostitute,” “hooker,” | 都是在说 “妓女” “卖淫者” |
[34:15] | “sex worker,” “escort.” | “性工作者” “性伴侣” |
[34:18] | Never “friend,” “sister,” | 从来不是 “朋友” “姐妹” |
[34:21] | “mother,” “daughter.” | “母亲” “女儿” |
[34:23] | They don’t care. | 他们根本不关心 |
[34:25] | They blame them. | 他们都在责怪女孩们 |
[34:28] | And it’s our job, as mothers, | 作为母亲 |
[34:31] | and sisters, | 作为姐妹 我们要做的就是 |
[34:33] | to make sure these girls are not forgotten. | 确保这些女孩们不被遗忘 |
[34:37] | So, should we wait on the vigil? | 我们应该继续等守夜吗 |
[34:39] | No, we’re doing the vigil. We’re going to Oak Beach, | 不 我们要去守夜 我们要去橡树海滩 |
[34:43] | to their front fucking yard. | 去他们的前院 |
[35:10] | Who tipped them off? | 谁叫了媒体 |
[35:16] | This is a private community! I’ll call the police! | 这是一个私人社区 我会叫警察的 |
[35:20] | Go ahead. It’ll take them an hour to get here. | 叫吧 他们要花一个小时才过得来 |
[35:25] | Speaking of which, can I borrow your phone? | 说到这个 我可以借一下你手机吗 |
[35:27] | Sure. Why? | 好啊 为什么 |
[35:29] | They already know my number. | 他们已经知道我的号码了 |
[35:35] | There’s a crazy lady about to tear through Oak Beach. | 这里有个疯女人要糟践橡树海滩 |
[35:40] | Come quick. | 快点来 |
[36:08] | Who lives here? | 谁住在这 |
[36:10] | The son of a bitch who hired her. | 那个雇佣我女儿的贱人 |
[37:21] | Mom? | 妈 |
[37:26] | Mom. | 妈 |
[37:43] | Twelve minutes. | 十二分钟 |
[37:45] | Now we both know you can show up on time | 现在我们都知道 你可以及时出现 |
[37:47] | and your secretary’s not a retard. | 还有你的秘书不是个白痴 |
[37:50] | Can we just go back to my office and talk about this? | 我们可以回我办公室谈吗 |
[37:53] | We’ll talk right here. | 我们就在这谈 |
[37:56] | This is a… | 这是一个 |
[37:57] | This is a private community. | 这是一个私人社区 |
[37:59] | Well, then why don’t you arrest me? | 那你为什么不逮捕我 |
[38:01] | Listen, I came here to do you a favor. | 听好了 我来这儿是帮你的 |
[38:03] | I don’t want to see you hauled away in handcuffs. | 我不想看到你戴着手铐被拖走 |
[38:05] | Don’t you understand that when the uniforms get here, | 你不明白当那些穿制服的警察来到这 |
[38:08] | they’re gonna cite you for trespassing. | 你就会因非法侵入而被定罪 |
[38:10] | Okay, let me get this straight. | 好吧 我直话直说 |
[38:12] | My daughter calls for help | 我女儿打电话求救 |
[38:12] | but it takes you an hour to get here, | 可你们花了一个小时才到这 |
[38:15] | but the Stepford Wives call you | 但是戴普夫特·外福斯打电话给你们 |
[38:17] | and you show up in less time than it takes to make a sandwich! | 你们出现得比做三明治还快 |
[38:19] | Whatever it is that you’re looking for, | 不管你是在找什么 |
[38:21] | Mrs. Gilbert, it is not here. | 吉尔伯特小姐 都不在这 |
[38:24] | Okay, then why did my 14-year-old | 那为什么我14岁的孩子刚刚 |
[38:25] | just find her sister’s earring | 在你们放走的那个男人的家前 |
[38:27] | outside the home of the man that you just set free? | 找到了她姐姐的耳环 |
[38:30] | Shannan went screaming through here at 4:51 in the morning, | 珊楠在早上4点51分时尖叫地穿过这里 |
[38:33] | and no one helped her. | 但没有人帮她 |
[38:35] | Where is the outrage? Where’s the concern? | 有人感到愤怒吗 有人表示担心吗 |
[38:38] | Four dead bodies show up in my neighborhood, | 要是有四具尸体出现在我家附近 |
[38:40] | I’d be shouting from the rooftops to get to the bottom of it. | 我早就在屋顶上吼起来了 到底发生了啥 |
[38:44] | What are they hiding? | 他们在隐瞒什么 |
[38:47] | What are you hiding, Mrs. Gilbert? | 你在隐瞒什么 吉尔伯特小姐 |
[38:50] | You never told me that Shannan grew up in foster care. | 你从来没告诉我珊楠是在寄养家庭长大的 |
[38:57] | You never told me that you nearly got shit-canned | 你也从来没告诉过我 |
[38:59] | for mismanaging your department. | 你差点因为部门管理不善而被解雇 |
[39:03] | Keep up the good work, Commissioner. | 继续努力吧 长官 |
[39:16] | Fuck’s sake. | 操 |
[39:23] | I wrote down every house number and license plate I saw. | 我把所有我看到的门牌号都写下来了 |
[39:26] | We need to talk to these people and these people. | 我们需要和这些人 还有这些人谈一谈 |
[39:30] | They might’ve seen her. | 他们有可能看到过她 |
[39:31] | No one’s gonna talk ’cause they want us out. | 没人会说的 他们只希望我们走远点 |
[39:34] | These guys are looking out for each other. | 这些人都是一伙的 |
[39:36] | They all have friends in Suffolk PD. | 他们都有朋友在萨福克县警察局 |
[39:38] | The police said everybody passed lie detector tests. | 警察说每个人都通过了测谎仪测试 |
[39:41] | Yeah, but anybody can pass a lie detector test | 对 但是每个人都可以通过测谎仪测试 |
[39:44] | if all they ask you is “What’s your name, | 只要他们问你 “你叫什么名字 |
[39:46] | and your favorite color.” | 还有你喜欢的颜色” |
[39:48] | It sounds like Shannan’s running from her driver. | 这听上去好像是珊楠在逃离她的司机 |
[39:50] | You can hear him in the 911 call. | 你可以在911通话记录里听到他的声音 |
[39:53] | That makes no sense. | 这没道理 |
[39:54] | I don’t care how fucked up I am, my ass is going to that driver | 不管情况多糟糕 我都会去找我的司机 |
[39:58] | because he’s my way out. | 因为他是我唯一的出路 |
[39:59] | He’s my safety. That’s what you pay him for. | 司机是安全保障 这也是雇他的原因 |
[40:04] | Well, maybe he was mad she didn’t pay him. | 也许他生气了 因为她没付钱给他 |
[40:07] | Why would she all of a sudden not pay her driver? | 为什么突然间变成了她没付钱给司机 |
[40:13] | Maybe because she was bringing money home. | 也许因为方式她需要给家里些钱 |
[40:17] | Okay, do you don’t know she didn’t pay him. | 所以你并不知道她付没付钱 |
[40:19] | You’re just guessing. | 你只是在猜罢了 |
[40:20] | Well, I’m assuming. | 这只是假设 |
[40:21] | She’s probably forced to get stoned, drunk, high– | 她也可能被迫吸毒 喝醉了或嗑上头了 |
[40:25] | – Not forced. – Okay, whatever. | -没有强迫这一说 -好吧随便了 |
[40:27] | I’m just saying, I’ve lived it. | 我只是说 我也经过那样的生活 |
[40:29] | Well, I’m just saying, you’re not Shannan. | 我也只是说 你不是珊楠 |
[40:35] | Mari, I feel for you… | 玛丽 我可怜你 |
[40:38] | more than I feel for myself | 比可怜我自己 |
[40:39] | or any of the other ladies here, | 或在场其他人更甚 |
[40:42] | because Shannan’s still missing. | 因为珊楠仍然毫无音讯 |
[40:44] | And knowing is better than not knowing. | 知道了总比一无所知要好 |
[40:49] | But you don’t really think that… | 但是你不会真的觉得 |
[41:02] | I’m just saying it might be good to accept | 我是说 或许接受这件事不会有其他转机 |
[41:04] | that there isn’t another ending to all this. | 对你也许会更好 |
[41:07] | What’s that ending, if you know so goddamned much? | 你他妈的知道这么多 是什么狗结局啊 |
[42:10] | Hello? | 你好 |
[42:12] | Is this Mari Gilbert? | 是玛丽·吉尔伯特吗 |
[42:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:15] | My name’s Joe Scalise. | 我是乔·斯卡利斯 |
[42:16] | I have some information you’re gonna want to hear. | 有些事情 你可能感兴趣 |
[43:14] | I’m a neighbor of Joe Brewer, the john. | 我是乔·布鲁尔的邻居 约翰 |
[43:17] | I got your number from one of those fliers you posted. | 我从你发布的传单里 找到了你的号码 |
[43:21] | Suffolk PD don’t return my calls no more. | 萨福克县警局没有回我电话 |
[43:25] | You’re gonna learn that the good people of Oak Beach, | 你要知道的是 在橡树海滩 |
[43:29] | if they live by one thing, it’s this: | 善良的人也许只学会了一件事 |
[43:32] | be wary of those who would… | 就是对那些可能 |
[43:35] | who would ruin a very good thing. | 可能会破坏美好事物的人保持警惕 |
[43:38] | You are, madam, | 夫人 他们最害怕的 |
[43:39] | the wayfarer they’ve been dreading. | 就是像您这样穷追不舍的人 |
[43:52] | I didn’t know Shannan was a prostitute. | 我不知道珊楠是个妓女 |
[43:55] | I didn’t know she was bringing home money. | 我也不知道她有往家里寄钱 |
[44:00] | She doesn’t let anyone help her. | 她从没让任何人帮她 |
[44:03] | I thought we were doing this together. | 我还以为我们一直是一起的 |
[44:07] | So fucking annoying. | 太恼人了 |
[44:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[44:12] | We weren’t following you. | 我们不是在跟踪你们 |
[44:14] | We kind of were. | 有点算吧 |
[44:18] | What are you two talking about? | 你俩在聊什么 |
[44:20] | Families. | 家庭 |
[44:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[44:25] | Tell me something nice about Shannan. | 跟我说说珊楠的优点吧 |
[44:29] | She graduated high school two years early. | 她提前两年从高中毕业 |
[44:33] | She was smart. | 她非常聪明 |
[44:35] | And she was the first one in our family to go to college. | 而且她是我们家第一个大学生 |
[44:40] | I called her “Diva.” | 我叫她 “歌姬” |
[44:44] | Because she’s such a little diva. | 因为她就是我眼中的歌者 |
[44:48] | Amber stood 4’11” | 安珀身高一米五 |
[44:50] | and weighed 100 pounds soaking wet. | 连90斤都没有 |
[44:54] | Her legs looked like little chicken drumsticks. | 她的腿看起来和小鸡腿一样 |
[45:01] | I spoke to her the day she went missing. | 她失踪那天我还跟她说话了 |
[45:07] | We were in a fight. | 我们当时在吵架 |
[45:29] | You’re walking through | 你现在走的地方 |
[45:30] | what used to be the killer’s dumping ground. | 是凶手抛尸的地方 |
[45:33] | He only moved the bodies to the road | 他只会把尸体搬到路边上 |
[45:35] | because this whole area is set to be | 因为这一片区域被划成 |
[45:36] | drained as part of the mosquito project. | “蚊子计划”的范围 |
[45:42] | That means people poking around, | 意思是人们在闲逛时 |
[45:43] | seeing things they shouldn’t. | 总会发现不该看见的东西 |
[45:50] | Here. | 在这 |
[45:51] | Look. | 看 |
[45:54] | This is where he keeps his supplies. | 这是他储存物资的地方 |
[45:58] | But… where? | 那 在哪呢 |
[46:04] | Go, go, go. | 快进去 快 |
[46:08] | – Shit like that happens. – What’s up? | -这种事经常发生 -怎么了 |
[46:11] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[46:12] | Easy. Just… | 冷静 别 |
[46:28] | Joe Brewer didn’t kill Shannan. | 乔·布鲁尔没有杀害珊楠 |
[46:32] | He may be a sociopath, | 他可能是个反社会者 |
[46:33] | but he’s not the psychopath. | 但他不是精神病患者 |
[46:35] | That honor goes to Peter Hackett. | 这应该归罪于 皮特·哈克特 |
[46:40] | Dr. Hackett? | 哈克特医生 |
[46:49] | Look, I know you and your buddies don’t give a shit. | 听着 我知道你和你的下属并不在意 |
[46:51] | Don’t worry. You’re not gonna have to put up with me much longer. | 别担心 你不用忍受我多久了 |
[46:54] | But for the moment, this is my case. | 但是现在 这还是我的案子 |
[46:56] | Okay? | 懂了吗 |
[46:57] | – I want a suspect. I want a name. – Okay. | -我需要一个犯人 一个名字 -没问题 |
[46:59] | Peter Hackett. Dr. Peter Hackett. | 皮特·哈克特 皮特·哈克特医生 |
[47:02] | He lives in Oak Beach. | 他住在橡树海滩 |
[47:04] | It’s nice to see you again, Ms. Gilbert. | 很高兴再见到你 吉尔伯特女士 |
[47:06] | I saw spools of burlap in a shed by his house. | 我在他家附近的棚子里看到一堆粗麻布 |
[47:08] | Come on. What are you talking about? | 得了吧 你在说什么呢 |
[47:09] | Every clammer, contractor, landscaper | 任何一个捡牡蛎的 承包商 园艺师 |
[47:12] | has got burlap by his house. Come on. | 房子附近都有粗麻布 算了吧 |
[47:13] | But a doctor? | 但是医生呢 |
[47:15] | I tell you what, why don’t you let | 我就这么说吧 不如让 |
[47:17] | the policemen do the police work, honey? | 警察来做警察该做的事呢 亲爱的 |
[47:18] | – Why don’t you suck my dick? – Classy. | -你为什么不吸我的老二 -真优雅 |
[47:20] | This is the guy who called me | 这个人在她失踪第二天早上 |
[47:22] | the morning after she disappeared. | 打过电话给我 |
[47:23] | He said that he helped her. | 他说他帮助过她 |
[47:26] | Come on. Aren’t you gonna write it down? | 拜托 你会把它记录下来吗 |
[47:27] | Are you fucking kidding me? Hmm? | 你他妈是在逗我吗 |
[47:30] | Write it down. | 记下来 |
[47:31] | What? | 什么 |
[47:33] | I said write it down. | 我说把它记下来 |
[48:10] | I googled Sarra’s medication. | 我在谷歌上查了莎拉吃的药 |
[48:12] | So I know it’s a mood stabilizer. | 所以我知道那是一种镇定剂 |
[48:18] | She told me you took her to a psychiatrist. | 她告诉我你带她去看心理医生了 |
[48:21] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[48:23] | There’s nothing to tell. | 没什么好说的 |
[48:25] | It takes six weeks for the medication to have any effect, | 需要六周药物才能见效 |
[48:28] | so we’ll know more then. | 到时候我们才能知道有没有用 |
[49:17] | 要么友好 要么离开 | |
[49:18] | Hello. Can I help you? | 你好 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[49:26] | Peter Hackett’s the best neighbor you can have. | 皮特·哈克特是一个非常好的邻居 |
[49:28] | Ever there’s a problem, he’s always the first one to call. | 一旦谁有麻烦 他总是第一个打电话来 |
[49:32] | Do you remember anything from that night? | 你还记得那天晚上发生了什么吗 |
[49:35] | Yeah, that girl was pretty well drugged up. | 我记得那个女孩被下了很多药 |
[49:37] | – What? – She couldn’t hardly stand. | -什么 -她几乎都站不起来了 |
[49:40] | – Excuse me? – She almost fell down twice | -什么 -我和她说话的时候 |
[49:42] | – when I was talking to her. – Wait, you saw her? | -她几乎摔倒了两次 -等等 你见过她吗 |
[49:45] | – Why didn’t you call the police? – I did. | -你为什么不报警 -我报了 |
[49:48] | – What was she saying? – It wasn’t making sense. | -她当时说了什么 -她说了一通胡话 |
[49:52] | “Help me. Help me. They’re going to kill me.” | “帮我 帮帮我 他们想杀我” |
[49:55] | So I sat her down on the porch, | 于是我让她坐在门廊上 |
[49:57] | and I said, “Relax.” | 然后我说 “放松点” |
[49:59] | I told her that I called the police | 我告诉她我已经报警了 |
[50:01] | and they were on their way. | 而且他们已经在来的路上了 |
[50:03] | As soon as I said that, she ran. | 我刚说完 她就跑了 |
[50:06] | Anyhow… | 总之 |
[50:08] | – What? – …she fell down the stairs and… | -怎么了 -她从楼梯上摔了下来 然后 |
[50:11] | she ran that way. | 就往那边跑了 |
[50:15] | Wait, do those security cameras work? | 等等 那些监控摄像头能用吗 |
[50:37] | Is this where they keep the security footage? | 这里是放监控录像的地方吗 |
[50:40] | Are you from the news? | 你是新闻报社的人吗 |
[50:41] | We, unfortunately, don’t have it from that night. | 很遗憾 从那天晚上起就没有了 |
[50:44] | It gets taped over automatically. It runs on a loop. | 它会自动覆盖历史记录 这是循环运行的 |
[50:46] | I’m sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[50:48] | But the police got a copy, right? | 但是警察那有备份 是吗 |
[50:50] | We found it odd they never asked. | 他们没问过 我们也很奇怪 |
[50:55] | I’m sorry, who are you? | 抱歉 你是谁呢 |
[51:00] | Why didn’t you give it to them? | 你为什么不交给他们 |
[51:01] | Why don’t I get my husband? | 为什么我丈夫还没来呢 |
[51:03] | He oversees all that. | 他才是负责人 |
[51:05] | I just came by to drop off his lunch. | 我只是来给他送午餐的 |
[51:28] | How can I help you? Dr. Peter Hackett. | 我能帮你什么吗 我是皮特·哈克特医生 |
[51:32] | My wife tells me you’re a reporter. | 我妻子告诉我你是一名记者 |
[51:35] | I’ve lived here for 30 years. | 我在这住了三十年了 |
[51:36] | There’s not a thing I don’t know about Oak Beach. | 橡树海滩没有什么我不知道的 |
[51:39] | We’re like a miniature government here, and I pound the gavel. | 这就像一个微型政府 而我是主导者 |
[51:47] | Barbara, why don’t you put on some coffee? | 芭芭拉 给我们来点咖啡吧 |
[51:50] | It’s on, dear. | 已经有了 亲爱的 |
[51:52] | Then why don’t you refresh it? | 那为什么不煮点新鲜的呢 |
[51:59] | I, uh… recognize you from the news. | 我在新闻里见过你 |
[52:04] | I’m so sorry. | 为你感到遗憾 |
[52:07] | What happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[52:09] | Well, that’s the $64,000 question. | 这可是个价值64000美元的问题 |
[52:13] | But you called me. | 但是你打电话给我了 |
[52:17] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[52:23] | Unit report to mile marker 10.46, Ocean Parkway | 报告航标10.46 海洋公园路 |
[52:26] | for possible remains sighting. | 可能有尸体残骸 |
[52:31] | Just arriving. Going to check it out. Stand by. | 刚刚抵达 准备去看看 你们原地待命 |
[52:59] | We got a 10-54 on Ocean Parkway | 我们在雪松海滩附近的 |
[53:01] | near Cedar Beach. | 海洋公园路发现了一具尸体 |
[53:06] | Fuck. | 操 |
[53:21] | Last place Shannan was seen was in clear view | 珊楠最后出现 |
[53:23] | of a video camera, | 在摄像机拍摄到的清晰画面里 |
[53:25] | and Hackett’s in charge of the footage! | 而且哈克特掌握了录像 |
[53:27] | Okay. I’ll look into it. | 好的 我会深入查查的 |
[53:29] | He erased it. | 他已经删掉了 |
[53:31] | What? Did you find something? | 什么 你发现了些什么线索吗 |
[53:33] | Mrs. Gilbert, you really shouldn’t be here. | 吉尔伯特女士 你真的不应该来这里 |
[53:35] | – Can you take her to the road? – What did you find? | -你能带她去马路边上吗 -你找到了什么 |
[53:38] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[53:40] | What’s in the bag? | 包里面是什么 |
[53:42] | This one’s not like the other four. | 这个和其他四个不一样 |
[53:44] | Those were in the bramble a mile away. | 其他都是在一英里外的灌木丛里发现的 |
[53:46] | There’s no burlap on this one, either, or hyoid bones. | 这一块上面没有粗麻布 而且没有舌骨 |
[53:52] | Any indication of a jaw plate? | 颚板找到了吗 |
[53:54] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[53:57] | Right. Let’s go. | 好 我们走吧 |
[54:21] | Two dozen police recruits expanded the search for bodies today | 今天24名警察扩大了搜寻尸体的范围 |
[54:25] | from the thicket to the beach. | 从灌木丛扩大到了海滩 |
[54:27] | Suffolk County Police also expanded the total search area. | 萨福克县警察局也扩大了搜索范围 |
[54:31] | This platoon of recruits conducted | 这一组新招募的警员 |
[54:32] | a grid-pattern search on Cedar Beach. | 在雪松海滩开展了网络排查 |
[54:35] | It’s between Gilgo and Oak Beach, | 那在吉尔戈和橡树海滩之间 |
[54:36] | where the previous bodies were found. | 也是先前发现尸体的地方 |
[54:39] | Since last year, the search has been hampered | 自去年以来 搜寻工作一直受限于 |
[54:41] | by the harsh conditions in the thicket. | 丛林的恶劣条件 |
[54:43] | Hard, wiry brush called Virginia Weepers | 又硬又结实的维吉尼亚灌木丛 |
[54:45] | and Bittersweet so thick, | 随处可见 |
[54:48] | you cannot see a person or dog just ten feet away. | 你无法看到十英尺外的任何物体 |
[54:58] | Dr. Peter Hackett. | 皮特·哈克特医生 |
[55:05] | Kim’s working again. | 金又重操旧业了 |
[55:07] | “Carolina” is her street name. | “卡罗琳娜” 是她的艺名 |
[55:08] | She posted this an hour ago. | 她一小时前发布了这个 |
[55:11] | Oh, Kim. | 天哪 金 |
[55:12] | What is she thinking? | 她在想什么呢 |
[55:19] | I’m a busy guy. | 我平时很忙 |
[55:20] | I make and take a lot of calls. | 我每天拨打接听很多电话 |
[55:22] | But how would I call a woman I don’t even know? | 但怎么会打给一个我不认识的女人呢 |
[55:26] | I’m a doctor… | 我是一个医生 |
[55:28] | not a magician. | 不是魔术师 |
[55:34] | She said that… | 她说 |
[55:36] | that you told her that you helped her daughter. | 是你告诉她 你帮助了他女儿 |
[55:41] | I hope she doesn’t blame herself | 我希望她不会 |
[55:44] | for the life her daughter led. | 因为她女儿的事而自责 |
[55:46] | But… | 但是 |
[55:49] | apples don’t fall far from the tree. | 有其母必有其女 |
[55:52] | Am I right? | 我说的对吗 |
[55:57] | So, what do you remember from that night? | 所以 关于那晚你还记得些什么 |
[56:02] | I think that’s when Barbara and I were in Florida. | 我想那是 我和芭芭拉在佛罗里达的时候 |
[56:07] | You ever been marlin fishing? | 你钓过马林鱼吗 |
[56:09] | But you were here. | 但是那时候你在这里 |
[56:11] | Because when the daughter’s boyfriend | 因为当他女儿的男友 |
[56:13] | came the next morning to look for her, | 第二天过来找她 |
[56:17] | didn’t you offer to help search for her? | 难道你没有帮忙找她吗 |
[56:21] | Florida might have been… | 佛罗里达可能是 |
[56:24] | the week before. Oh, okay. | 一周前的事了 哦 好吧 |
[56:26] | That’s right. I saw this kid tooling around, | 是的 我看到这个孩子在附近转来转去 |
[56:30] | and he told me his story and I couldn’t turn him away. | 他给我讲了他的故事 我无法拒绝他 |
[56:33] | That’s what we do around here, we help people. | 我们这里都这么做 我们帮助大家 |
[56:38] | With all due respect, Dr. Hackett, | 如我直言 哈克特医生 |
[56:42] | you’re living in a gated community | 你住在一个封闭的小区里 |
[56:45] | with a sign that says: | 小区有一块牌子 上面写着: |
[56:46] | “Be nice or leave.” | “要么友好 要么离开” |
[56:49] | I don’t know that that sends that particular message. | 我不知道这是否传达了特定的信息 |
[56:52] | Look… the police came. | 听着 警察已经来过了 |
[56:55] | They said everything was kosher. | 他们说一切正常 |
[56:57] | Right. | 是的 |
[56:59] | But… | 但是 |
[57:02] | why didn’t you show them the security footage? | 你为什么不给他们看监控录像 |
[57:05] | Why didn’t they ask for it? | 为什么他们没有要求提供监控录像 |
[57:08] | This is not my investigation, kemosabe. | 这不是我的调查 独行侠 |
[57:11] | You’re the head honcho. | 你是头儿 |
[57:14] | Maybe you ought to teach your cops better. | 也许你应该好好教育你的手下 |
[57:18] | A girl goes missing | 一个女孩儿失踪了 |
[57:20] | and you have a tape. | 然而你有一卷监控录像 |
[57:23] | Are you telling me that you didn’t at least watch it? | 你是说你看都没看过吗 |
[57:30] | That would be tampering with evidence. | 那可是诱导取证 |
[57:33] | Am I right? | 我说的对吗 |
[57:42] | 橡树岛海滩协会的私人财产 禁止非法侵入 | |
[58:07] | Peter Hackett is a self-important blowhard. | 皮特·哈克特是一个自负的吹牛大王 |
[58:10] | The very fact that he’s not leading the charge in this | 他没有带头指控 这个行为本身 |
[58:13] | is all the evidence you need to point a finger. | 就是你需要关注的关键证据 |
[58:17] | Okay, if that’s true, | 好的 如果这是真的 |
[58:18] | why wasn’t Shannan found with the other girls? | 为什么珊楠没有和其他女孩在一起 |
[58:21] | ‘Cause the attack on her didn’t go as planned. | 因为 袭击她是计划之外的事 |
[58:23] | She’d gone off running. | 她逃出来了 |
[58:25] | People had seen her. The police came. | 有人见过她 警察来了 |
[58:27] | It just became too risky. | 这太冒险了 |
[58:29] | He tells people that he runs a home for wayward girls. | 他声称 他为叛逆女孩营造了一个家 |
[58:33] | That he rehabs them. That he saves them. | 他帮她们戒毒 他拯救了她们 |
[58:36] | What he really means is he buries them. | 他真正的意思是埋葬她们 |
[58:39] | He’s got an examination table in his living room. | 他的客厅里有一张检查台 |
[58:42] | And his “home for wayward girls” | 他所谓的”叛逆女孩之家” |
[58:45] | is really just code for “graveyard.” | 其实是”墓地”的代号 |
[58:49] | Then where is Shannan? | 那么珊楠在哪呢 |
[58:51] | In his backyard. | 在他的后院 |
[58:54] | The marsh. | 那片沼泽 |
[59:08] | It’s the one place they haven’t searched. | 那是唯一还没有被搜查的地方 |
[59:28] | We found another one. | 我们发现了另一个女孩 |
[59:30] | Pieces, dismembered. | 尸体碎块 被肢解了 |
[59:32] | Forensics says it matches a pair of severed legs | 取证科说匹配上了一双腿 |
[59:35] | found in a plastic bag in ’96. | 在96年的一个装着些腿的塑料袋里 |
[59:38] | – ’96? – Yeah, ’96. | -1996年吗 -是的 |
[59:41] | Are you telling me that somebody’s been dumping bodies | 你是说有人在海洋公园 |
[59:45] | in Ocean Parkway for 15 fucking years? | 持续抛尸了他妈15年吗 |
[59:50] | It looks like it. | 看起来像是这样的 |
[59:51] | Hey, what is this? | 这是什么 |
[59:53] | Shannan Gilbert’s medical records? | 珊楠·吉尔伯特的医疗记录 |
[59:55] | Come on, seriously? | 不是吧 你认真的吗 |
[59:56] | You really think you’re gonna find | 你真的以为 你可以 |
[59:58] | any answers in these medical records? | 从这些医疗记录里找到答案吗 |
[1:00:01] | Look, if she was still around, | 听着 如果她还活着 |
[1:00:03] | we would have found her by now. | 我们现在已经找到她了 |
[1:00:05] | I mean, honestly, | 我的意思是 实话实说 |
[1:00:06] | who spends this much time looking for a missing hooker? | 谁会花这么多时间找一个失踪的妓女 |
[1:00:18] | If you’re here to give me some big speech, save it. | 如果你是来给我说教的 省省吧 |
[1:00:22] | I already heard it from the others. | 我已经听别人那听过了 |
[1:00:25] | Kim, I know you’re strong, | 金 我知道你很坚强 |
[1:00:27] | and you think you can handle whatever comes your way, but… | 你以为你能应付任何事情 但是 |
[1:00:31] | this is just plain stupid. | 这太愚蠢了 |
[1:00:35] | Everyone has their destiny. | 每个人都有自己的命运 |
[1:00:38] | Maybe Amber’s was Amber’s, and maybe this is mine. | 也许安珀的是安珀的 也许这是我的 |
[1:00:44] | You don’t really believe that. | 你不是真心相信的 |
[1:00:49] | You’re only doing this because deep down, | 你这么做 是因为内心深处 |
[1:00:51] | you think that’s all you’re worth, | 你认为你就值这么多 |
[1:00:53] | but that’s not true. | 但是这不是真的 |
[1:00:59] | You tell that to Shannan? | 你给珊楠说这个了吗 |
[1:01:10] | I got Amber into this, you know? | 是我把安珀扯进来的 你知道吗 |
[1:01:17] | You tried, Mari. | 你尝试过了 玛丽 |
[1:01:27] | – Here. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[1:01:29] | Lynn’s boyfriend knew a guy. | 林恩的男朋友认识个做衣服的人 |
[1:01:31] | We’re all wearing them to the vigil. | 我们都穿着它们去守夜 |
[1:01:38] | – Turn on the TV. – Why? | -打开电视 -为什么 |
[1:01:42] | …there’s also no evidence to suggest | 也没有证据表明 |
[1:01:44] | that it’s the work of a single killer. | 这是同一个杀手干的 |
[1:01:48] | Although Shannan GIlbert | 虽然 珊楠·吉尔伯特 |
[1:01:50] | coincidentally went missing at the same time in the same place, | 恰巧在同一时间同一地点失踪了 |
[1:01:54] | she doesn’t fit the victim profile. | 但是她不符合受害者的侧写特征 |
[1:01:56] | She was the only one who didn’t come to Oak Beach alone | 她是唯一一个没有单独来橡树海滩的人 |
[1:01:59] | because she had a driver. | 她还有个司机 |
[1:02:00] | Oh, God. | 哦 天呐 |
[1:02:01] | We will continue to look for her, but… | 我们将继续寻找她 但是 |
[1:02:04] | until we find evidence of foul play, | 除非我们找到谋杀的证据 |
[1:02:07] | Miss Gilbert will no longer be considered | 吉尔伯特女士将不再被认为 |
[1:02:10] | a part of this larger case. | 与这个案子相关 |
[1:02:12] | Commissioner… | 局长 |
[1:02:13] | – That’s all for the moment. – Fuck! | -暂时就这些 -操 |
[1:02:20] | Yeah, this is Mari Gilbert… | 是的 我是玛丽·吉尔伯特 |
[1:02:24] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:02:27] | They stopped looking for Shannan. | 他们停止寻找珊楠了 |
[1:02:29] | They’re not looking for her anymore. | 他们不再找她了 |
[1:02:32] | – It’s okay. – What are we gonna do? | -没事 -我们要做什么 |
[1:02:34] | Why did they… | 为什么他们 |
[1:02:36] | That’s why we’re here. | 所以我们来这了 |
[1:02:39] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:02:41] | Yeah, right. | 是的 你说的对 |
[1:02:47] | You’re okay. | 没事的 |
[1:03:02] | I’ll just be a minute. | 我一会儿就回来 |
[1:03:10] | How can you say Shannan’s not connected? | 你怎么能说珊楠跟这起案子没有联系 |
[1:03:12] | She was last seen three miles | 她最后一次被看见 |
[1:03:13] | from the other girls. | 在距离那些女孩3英里的地方 |
[1:03:14] | She was in her 20s, just like them. | 她跟他们一样20多岁 |
[1:03:16] | She was small, just like them. | 她跟她们一样年轻 |
[1:03:18] | She was on Craigslist, just like them. | 她跟他们一样在克雷格信息网上 |
[1:03:21] | None of those other girls | 如果不是因为她 |
[1:03:22] | would’ve been found if it wasn’t for her. | 这些女孩不会被发现 |
[1:03:23] | It doesn’t mean that we’re gonna stop looking for her. | 这不代表我们将停止寻找她 |
[1:03:26] | Mom! Mom! What about Hackett? | 妈妈 妈妈 哈克特呢 |
[1:03:28] | Even if he did call you, it… | 即使他打电话给你 |
[1:03:30] | it’s not evidence of guilt. | 也不是犯罪的证据 |
[1:03:31] | Lying about it is. | 他对此撒谎是证据 |
[1:03:33] | I understand that you’re angry, Mrs. Gilbert, but… | 我知道你很生气 吉尔伯特女士 但是 |
[1:03:36] | a policeman deals in evidence, not anger. | 警察做事需要证据 不是愤怒 |
[1:03:40] | Ha, ha! What fortune cookie did you read that in? | 你在什么幸运饼上看到的 |
[1:03:42] | Mom, hurry. They’re waiting. | 妈妈 快来 他们在等你 |
[1:03:44] | Give me a minute! | 给我一分钟 |
[1:03:54] | You have no idea, you know, | 你不懂的 |
[1:03:57] | no clue what worry really is. | 真正要担心的是没有线索 |
[1:04:00] | We have Shannan’s medical records. | 我们有珊楠的医疗记录 |
[1:04:04] | Yeah? What do they say? | 是吗 记录里怎么说 |
[1:04:10] | I’ll tell you what they don’t say. | 我告诉你 什么是上面没说 |
[1:04:12] | They don’t say | 记录没有说 |
[1:04:13] | how she used to shove her fingers down her throat | 她以前 怎么把手指塞进喉咙里 |
[1:04:16] | and puke until her mouth bled. | 然后吐到嘴巴流血的 |
[1:04:18] | They don’t say | 记录没有说 |
[1:04:19] | how she ran out into the snow one night | 她如何 大半夜的跑到雪地里去的 |
[1:04:21] | with no clothes on and nearly froze half to death | 没穿衣服 冻死个半死 |
[1:04:24] | while I was out working graveyards | 那时候我为了赚钱 |
[1:04:25] | and doubles just to keep the lights on. | 正在外面上双轮夜班 |
[1:04:28] | Yeah. Look, Mari, I know that you gave her away to foster care, | 听着 玛丽 我知道你把她送去寄养了 |
[1:04:32] | and I know you think it’s your | 我知道你认为把她带回家 |
[1:04:34] | responsibility to bring her home again. | 是你的责任 |
[1:04:36] | But this isn’t on you. | 但是这不是你的责任 |
[1:04:39] | I’m her mother. | 我是她的妈妈 |
[1:04:42] | It’s all on me. | 都是因为我 |
[1:04:57] | You gave her away? | 你把她送走的 |
[1:04:58] | Oh, for fuck’s sake, Sherre, | 看在上帝的份上 舍尔 |
[1:05:01] | can we not do this right now? | 我们能不能现在不讨论这个 |
[1:05:03] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[1:05:05] | I didn’t lie. | 我没有骗你 |
[1:05:06] | You told me the state took her. | 你告诉我是政府带走她的 |
[1:05:13] | What was I supposed to say? | 那我该说什么 |
[1:05:16] | “Mommy gave your sister away | “妈妈把你姐姐送走了 |
[1:05:17] | because she couldn’t get her the help she needed.” | 因为她得不到她需要的帮助” |
[1:05:20] | Do you think I wanted that for Shannan? | 你觉得我想让珊楠那样吗 |
[1:05:22] | Do you think I didn’t try to do everything in my power | 你认为我没有 |
[1:05:25] | to get her the help she needed? | 尽我所能帮助她吗 |
[1:05:29] | Shannan was bipolar. | 珊楠有躁郁症 |
[1:05:31] | She was a mess. | 她一团糟 |
[1:05:33] | I took her to doctors I couldn’t afford | 我带她去看我负担不起的医生 |
[1:05:35] | who gave her drugs that she wouldn’t take | 给她吃她不愿吃的药 |
[1:05:37] | that had side-effects that I couldn’t stand to watch. | 那药有副作用 我都不忍心看 |
[1:05:42] | I was just a kid. | 我当时也只是个孩子 |
[1:05:47] | What she needed was love. | 她需要的是爱 |
[1:05:50] | It was the only thing she ever wanted her whole… | 她一辈子里 |
[1:05:54] | fucking life. | 唯一想要的东西 |
[1:05:56] | Okay, but how do you know what she felt? | 你又怎么知道她想要什么 |
[1:05:58] | Because I feel it too, Mom. | 因为我也感受到了 妈妈 |
[1:06:02] | Shannan may be gone but I’m still here. | 珊楠可能走了 但我还在这里 |
[1:06:07] | I’m still here. | 我还在这里 |
[1:06:11] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天呐 |
[1:06:13] | These fucking women, they’ve brainwashed you. | 这些该死的女人 他们给你洗脑了 |
[1:06:16] | You wanna know why they’re so dead set on this vigil? | 你想知道他们为什么这么坚决地要守夜吗 |
[1:06:19] | It’s their way of denying | 这是他们否认现实的方法 |
[1:06:21] | what god-awful mothers and sisters they were. | 否认自己是糟透了的母亲和姐姐的方式 |
[1:06:23] | They’ve convinced you that | 他们已经让你觉得 |
[1:06:24] | we are like them, but we are not, honey. | 我们和他们一样 但我们不是 亲爱的 |
[1:06:25] | We are nothing like them. | 我们一点也不像他们 |
[1:06:28] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[1:06:33] | No, we’re not like them at all. | 对 我们一点也不像她们 |
[1:06:36] | They’re a family. | 她们是一家人 |
[1:06:41] | I wish they were my family. | 我希望她们是我的家人 |
[1:06:42] | Okay. Well, maybe your new family | 好吧 也许你的新家庭 |
[1:06:44] | will pay for your college | 能支付你的大学学费 |
[1:06:45] | because I sure as shit can’t afford it. | 因为我绝对负担不起 |
[1:06:50] | Are you gonna give away Sarra next? | 下一次你要把莎拉送走吗 |
[1:07:01] | ♪ Amazing grace ♪ | ♪ 天赐恩典 ♪ |
[1:07:06] | ♪ How sweet the sound ♪ | ♪ 如此甘甜 ♪ |
[1:07:12] | ♪ That saved a wretch like me ♪ | ♪ 我等罪人 竟蒙赦免 ♪ |
[1:07:21] | ♪ I once was lost ♪ | ♪ 昔我迷失 ♪ |
[1:07:26] | ♪ But now I’m found ♪ | ♪ 今归正途 ♪ |
[1:07:32] | ♪ Was blind ♪ | ♪ 曾经盲目 ♪ |
[1:07:35] | ♪ But now I see ♪ | ♪ 重又得见 ♪ |
[1:08:34] | You’re leaving now? | 你现在要走了吗 |
[1:08:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:08:43] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[1:09:08] | Take care of your girls, okay? | 照顾好你女儿 好吗 |
[1:09:12] | You’re lucky, you know? | 你很幸运 你知道吗 |
[1:09:35] | This is Shannan. I can’t answer my phone right now | 我是珊楠 我现在不能接电话 |
[1:09:38] | because I’m doing something way more fun. | 因为我要忙些更有趣的事情 |
[1:10:38] | You can be a real asshole, you know that? | 你有时候很混蛋 你知道吗 |
[1:10:42] | But you’re an asshole people listen to. | 但是大家都听你的 |
[1:10:45] | And if they don’t, you make ’em. | 如果她们不听你的 你就自己干 |
[1:10:50] | I don’t got what you got. | 我做不到 |
[1:10:55] | Neither does she, or her, or any of us. | 她也做不到 或者她 她们都做不到 |
[1:10:57] | We was never gonna be Mother of the Year, but… | 我们永远不可能成为年度最佳母亲 但是 |
[1:11:03] | given the circumstances… | 考虑到当下 |
[1:11:07] | you get my vote. | 我支持你 |
[1:12:11] | ♪ Beautiful dreamer ♪ | ♪ 梦中佳人 ♪ |
[1:12:14] | ♪ Out on the sea ♪ | ♪ 在海上 ♪ |
[1:12:18] | ♪ Mermaids are chanting The wild Lorelei ♪ | ♪ 美人鱼吟唱着心中悲伤 ♪ |
[1:12:23] | ♪ Over the streamlet vapors are born ♪ | ♪ 在小河那边烟雾飘荡 ♪ |
[1:12:29] | ♪ Waiting to fade at the bright coming morn ♪ | ♪ 轻轻地等待着黎明来到 ♪ |
[1:12:36] | ♪ Beautiful dreamer, beam on my heart… ♪ | ♪ 美丽的梦神 心灵之光 ♪ |
[1:13:34] | – Hello? – Is this Mari? | -喂 -是玛丽吗 |
[1:13:37] | – Yes. – It’s Joe Scalise. | -是 -我是乔·斯卡利斯 |
[1:13:39] | From Oak Beach. | 橡树海滩的 |
[1:13:41] | Dr. Hackett put his house up for sale. | 哈克特医生在卖他的房子 |
[1:13:44] | Well, great. Call Robin Leach. | 那你该叫罗宾·里奇来 |
[1:13:47] | His car is already packed. | 他已经收拾好行李了 |
[1:13:49] | He’s gonna disappear. | 他想一走了之 |
[1:13:51] | If you ever want to talk to him, this could be your last chance. | 如果你还想和他谈谈 这是最后的机会了 |
[1:14:01] | 此路 不通 | |
[1:14:23] | You wanna talk? | 你想聊聊 |
[1:14:24] | Talk. | 聊吧 |
[1:14:26] | You’ve already upended my life. | 你已经毁了我的生活了 |
[1:14:30] | You’re implying I chased after this girl. | 你在暗示是我那晚追了那个女孩 |
[1:14:33] | I can’t catch up to myself walking backwards. | 我自己走路都不利索 |
[1:14:41] | – Yes, but– – When I was young, | -是 但 -我年轻的时候 |
[1:14:44] | I was… stranded on a skiff… | 被困在一只小艇上 |
[1:14:49] | in the water… | 四面是水 |
[1:14:50] | in the dark. | 一片漆黑 |
[1:14:54] | I was all alone | 只有我一个人 |
[1:14:55] | and scared I was… gonna die. | 很害怕自己 会死 |
[1:14:59] | Then I saw this boat. | 然后 我看到了一条船 |
[1:15:02] | It was far away, but… | 离我很远 但是 |
[1:15:03] | \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h无粉 丁腈检查手套 | |
[1:15:05] | I sent up a flare, | 我还是发射了照明弹 |
[1:15:08] | and they came to save me. | 他们来救我了 |
[1:15:11] | The next day, | 第二天 |
[1:15:13] | I enrolled in emergency medicine. | 我就报名了去学了急救医学 |
[1:15:20] | Ever since, my specialty has been… | 从那开始 我的专长就是 |
[1:15:24] | saving lives. | 救死扶伤 |
[1:15:29] | If she’s out there, we gotta find her. | 如果她还活着 我们会找她他的 |
[1:15:35] | You’re the real hero. | 你是个大英雄 |
[1:15:39] | A mother who would go to any lengths for her daughter. | 一位为了女儿愿意付出一切的母亲 |
[1:15:46] | That is true heroism. | 这是真正的英雄主义 |
[1:15:58] | Mrs. Gilbert. | 吉尔伯特夫人 |
[1:16:02] | Nice to see you again. | 很高兴再见到你 |
[1:16:04] | Don’t worry. I left my staple gun at home. | 不要怕 我没带订书机来 |
[1:16:08] | So how did you get in my office? | 你怎么进来我办公室的 |
[1:16:11] | It’s not your office anymore. | 已经不是你的办公室了 |
[1:16:13] | True. True. | 对 是啊 |
[1:16:16] | Yeah, they’re putting me out to pasture, as they say. | 没错 他们是说要让我提前退休 |
[1:16:20] | What do you think you’ll be most remembered for? | 你觉得 世人会记住你什么 |
[1:16:24] | What can I help you with? | 你来干什么 |
[1:16:29] | Why haven’t you searched the marsh? | 你为什么不派人去搜沼泽 |
[1:16:31] | It’s the only place in Oak Beach you haven’t searched. | 这是橡树海滩里 唯一没被搜的地方 |
[1:16:34] | Because a grown man can’t get through there, | 因为一个成年男人都无法穿过那里 |
[1:16:38] | never mind a 100-pound girl. | 更别提一个90多斤的小女孩了 |
[1:16:40] | Yeah, but it borders Anchor Way where Shannan was last seen, | 是 但那就是珊楠最后出现的安科路旁边 |
[1:16:43] | and Larboard Court where Peter Hackett lives. | 而且还挨着皮特·哈克特住着的左舷路 |
[1:16:46] | Ah, so this is about Hackett. | 所以 还是因为哈克特 |
[1:16:49] | We’ve already cleared him. | 我们已经判定他无罪了 |
[1:16:51] | What… You gotta talk to Joe Scalise. | 什么 你们得去跟乔·斯卡利斯聊聊 |
[1:16:54] | Joe Scalise is a paranoid conspiracy freak. | 乔·斯卡利斯是个偏执的阴谋论者 |
[1:16:57] | He and Hackett hate each other. | 他跟哈克特宿怨已久 |
[1:16:59] | Some dispute they had years ago over land. | 他们很多年前就因为土地问题吵过架 |
[1:17:02] | He wants to bury Hackett. | 他恨不得哈克特死 |
[1:17:03] | Maybe he’s giving you the shovel. | 也许他在把你当枪使呢 |
[1:17:05] | What about her jacket? | 那她的外套怎么说 |
[1:17:08] | If Hackett had contact with Shannan, | 如果哈克特和珊楠接触过 |
[1:17:10] | her jacket would prove it. | 那她的外套可以证明 |
[1:17:12] | It would have skin cells or fibers on it or something. | 上面会有皮肤细胞或衣服纤维之类的吧 |
[1:17:17] | We don’t have the jacket. | 我们没有那件外套 |
[1:17:20] | When they first picked it up, | 他们一开始捡到外套的时候 |
[1:17:21] | Shannan wasn’t officially missing | 珊楠的失踪还没有正式立案 |
[1:17:23] | and it got lost. | 现在外套不见了 |
[1:17:27] | What is this, some kind of cover-up or just incompetence? | 这算什么 是在掩饰无能 还是甩脱责任 |
[1:17:31] | Search the marsh or I’m going on the news. | 赶紧去搜沼泽 否则我就去找媒体了 |
[1:17:40] | 理查德 退休快乐 | |
[1:18:17] | 海岸线 汽车旅馆 | |
[1:18:21] | A year ago, the police first discovered the remains | 一年前 警方首次在海洋公园外的路边 |
[1:18:24] | of three bodies dumped along the side of the road off Ocean Park. | 发现了被丢弃的三具尸体的遗骸 |
[1:18:52] | – What’s happening? – They’re draining the marsh, | -怎么了 -他们为了找那个妓女 |
[1:18:55] | looking for that hooker. | 要清理这片沼泽 |
[1:18:57] | Mari! | 玛丽 |
[1:18:59] | Lorraine. | 洛兰 |
[1:19:02] | – What are you doing here? – I came for the anniversary vigil. | -你在这里干什么 -来参加周年守夜的 |
[1:19:06] | The others are on their way. | 其他人在来的路上 |
[1:19:08] | Hey, don’t worry. | 好了 别担心 |
[1:19:09] | We’re not gonna let you go through this alone. All right? | 我们不会让你一个人承受的 好吗 |
[1:19:14] | Heavy equipment, including a backhoe, | 警方使用挖土机等重型机械 |
[1:19:16] | were brought in to dig through the thick brush and marsh. | 在浓密的灌木丛和沼泽中进行挖掘 |
[1:19:18] | The commissioner says the area was too tough | 警察局长表示 这一带地形过于复杂 |
[1:19:21] | for the searchers to get through on foot. | 搜查人员无法徒步搜查 |
[1:19:24] | Here in Oak Beach, missing sex worker, Shannan Gilbert, | 橡树海滩失踪的性工作者珊楠·吉尔伯特 |
[1:19:27] | was last seen alive | 最后一次被看到还活着 |
[1:19:29] | leaving a client’s house. | 是她正在离开顾客的房子的时候 |
[1:19:31] | During the search for Shannan Gilbert last year, | 去年警方在寻找珊楠·吉尔伯特的过程中 |
[1:19:33] | four other bodies were discovered. | 发现了四具尸体 |
[1:19:35] | There are now ten sets of remains, | 现在 是十具尸体了 |
[1:19:36] | half of whom are still unidentified. | 其中还有一半尸体身份不明 |
[1:19:39] | According to the police, Shannan Gilbert’s disappearance | 据警方透露 珊楠·吉尔伯特的失踪 |
[1:19:41] | is unrelated to those. | 与这些尸体无关 |
[1:19:43] | We believe that Shannan Gilbert ran into that area | 我们认为 珊楠·吉尔伯特在她失踪那晚 |
[1:19:46] | the night she disappeared. | 跑到了这片区域 |
[1:19:47] | She’s in there someplace, | 她一定就在某处 |
[1:19:49] | and we’re going to do everything we can to find her. | 我们会尽全力去寻找她 |
[1:19:57] | Thanks, Missy. Yeah, I owe you. | 米西 谢谢你 真的 多亏了你 |
[1:20:01] | Okay, see you soon. | 好了 回头见吧 |
[1:20:02] | Missy’s gonna pick up the girls on her way. | 米西会在来的路上接上她们 |
[1:20:07] | Your hands are shaking. | 你手在抖 |
[1:20:11] | They say not knowing is worse than knowing, | 他们都说 知道好过什么都不知道 |
[1:20:13] | but I’m not so sure. | 我觉得未必 |
[1:20:16] | And if they find her, | 如果找到了她 |
[1:20:17] | I know she’s gone, | 我就知道她死了 |
[1:20:20] | but I’ll still be angry. | 我还是会很愤怒 |
[1:20:23] | And if they don’t find her, | 如果没找到她 |
[1:20:27] | I have hope. | 我就还有希望 |
[1:20:31] | Yeah, but you’re still angry. | 没错 但你还是会愤怒 |
[1:20:35] | How do I get rid of the anger? | 我怎么才能不愤怒 |
[1:20:38] | Well, you stop blaming yourself. | 等到你不再责备自己 |
[1:20:41] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[1:20:43] | Yeah? | 明白吗 |
[1:20:45] | – I think we got something! – What do you got down there? | -有发现了 -你发现什么了 |
[1:20:49] | – Get a camera down here! – Rope this off right now! | -拿个相机过来 -马上隔离这一片 |
[1:20:52] | – Over there. – We gonna need a cradle? | -在那 -需要托架吗 |
[1:21:15] | What did they find? | 他们找到了什么 |
[1:21:18] | – I’ll call you back. – Show me! No… | -我等会儿打回去 -给我看看 不 |
[1:21:20] | – Let her through. – Get the fuck out of my way! | -让她过来吧 -别他妈挡着我 |
[1:21:22] | – What did they find? – Let her through. | -找到什么了 -让她过来 |
[1:21:24] | What’s over there? What’s over there? | 找到什么了 那边是什么 |
[1:21:26] | What is it? | 到底是什么 |
[1:21:28] | Tell me right now, goddamn it! What did you find? | 快告诉我 他妈的 到底找到什么了 |
[1:21:31] | Please! | 求你了 |
[1:21:44] | Officer. | 长官 |
[1:23:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:24:26] | I’m gonna take you home. | 我会带你回家的 |
[1:25:13] | As much as today is about Shannan, | 今天 我们为了珊楠 |
[1:25:15] | it’s not just about Shannan. | 也不只为了珊楠 |
[1:25:17] | It’s about all of us… | 为了我们所有人 |
[1:25:19] | every one of us and our friends and family | 所有受这件事影响的 |
[1:25:22] | that were affected by this. | 亲人和朋友们 |
[1:25:28] | The police failed us. | 警方辜负了我们 |
[1:25:31] | They failed every one of our girls. | 辜负了我们的孩子们 |
[1:25:34] | They failed to keep them safe when they were at risk. | 警方没能在她们受到伤害时保护她们 |
[1:25:37] | They failed to take their disappearances seriously, | 她们失踪时 警方也没有认真对待 |
[1:25:40] | and they failed to go after the people | 更没有抓住那些 |
[1:25:41] | who took advantage of our girls. | 伤害我们孩子的坏人 |
[1:25:43] | Some of them may even be those people. | 警察内部 甚至就可能有这样的人 |
[1:25:46] | And they ignored me, | 他们无视了我 |
[1:25:47] | just like they ignored Shannan the night she called for help | 就像那晚无视珊楠的报警一样 |
[1:25:50] | and waited an hour for them to arrive. | 那晚一个小时后警察才到 |
[1:26:01] | Why are our girls to blame at the | 为什么我们的女儿要遭受责备 |
[1:26:03] | exclusion of everybody else? | 而那些真正的坏人却无人怪罪 |
[1:26:08] | It’s time for accountability, and I’m starting with myself. | 是时候开始问责了 我愿意从自己开始 |
[1:26:37] | Let’s go home. | 回家吧 |
[1:26:57] | 珊楠·吉尔伯特遗体的独立尸检报告 与警方的珊楠死于恶劣环境的说法相矛盾 报告指出她的伤势与他杀勒死相符 | |
[1:27:19] | 最终有10至16名受害者被认为是 洛纳岛连环杀手所为 本案没有嫌疑人受到指控 | |
[1:27:29] | 后续电话记录证实 皮特·哈克特确实给玛丽·吉尔伯特打过电话 她对他提起了非正常的死亡诉讼 | |
[1:27:36] | This is why we’re here. This is my daughter, Shannan. | 这是我们在这的原因 我的女儿 珊楠 |
[1:27:40] | And she won’t be forgotten. | 她不会被遗忘的 |
[1:27:43] | She never will be forgotten. | 她绝不会被忘记 |
[1:27:45] | And we are gonna continue to fight | 必要的话 |
[1:27:48] | as long as we need to… | 我们会一直坚持问责 |
[1:27:51] | until… | 直到能 |
[1:27:54] | justice is done for our daughter. | 为我们的女儿们伸张正义 |
[1:27:57] | 2016年7月 玛丽的女儿莎拉因停止服用治疗精神分裂症药物后 精神病发作 | |
[1:27:58] | ♪ Morning calls with whispers in my ears ♪ | ♪ 清晨的呼唤在我耳边低语 ♪ |
[1:28:04] | ♪ I believe the spirit is near ♪ | ♪ 你的灵魂伴我左右 ♪ |
[1:28:09] | ♪ Days go quiet and disappear ♪ | ♪ 日子静悄悄地一去不复返 ♪ |
[1:28:09] | 莎拉·吉尔伯特一直支持着珊楠 并继续为她伸张正义 | |
[1:28:15] | ♪ Darkness knows the truth, I fear ♪ | ♪ 我恐惧幽暗之处的真相 ♪ |
[1:28:20] | ♪ God knows I’ve tried to stay strong ♪ | ♪ 上天可鉴 我在尝试坚强 ♪ |
[1:28:25] | ♪ I swear to God, I swear in vain ♪ | ♪ 我向上天的发誓总是徒劳 ♪ |
[1:28:31] | ♪ Been raging and angry for so long ♪ | ♪ 我怒火中烧了太久 ♪ |
[1:28:34] | 电影改编自书籍 《失踪的女孩:一个悬而未决的美国之谜》 罗伯特·考尔克 | |
[1:28:36] | ♪ Alone with all my pain ♪ | ♪ 独自守着我的伤痛 ♪ |
[1:28:43] | ♪ Only to give you a sweet beginning ♪ | ♪ 只为给你一个甜蜜的开始 ♪ |
[1:28:47] | ♪ But no matter how hard I try ♪ | ♪ 但无论我多么努力 ♪ |
[1:28:54] | ♪ I find myself on the losing end ♪ | ♪ 却都处在失败的边缘 ♪ |
[1:28:58] | ♪ Of all the trouble I’d in life ♪ | ♪ 生命中有太多难处 ♪ |
[1:29:05] | ♪ You are missing, I am haunted ♪ | ♪ 你的不见 让我心神不宁 ♪ |
[1:29:09] | ♪ You’re broken, but I am fearless ♪ | ♪ 当你已支离破碎 我却无所畏惧 ♪ |
[1:29:16] | ♪ Are you listening? Cause you are wanted ♪ | ♪ 你在听吗 我好需要你 ♪ |
[1:29:20] | ♪ You’ve spoken, and I have heard ♪ | ♪ 我凝听过你的诉说 ♪ |
[1:29:48] | ♪ In my dreams, I see you ♪ | ♪ 每个夜晚 我都梦得到你 ♪ |
[1:29:54] | ♪ And it seems you can see me too ♪ | ♪ 似乎 你也梦到了我 ♪ |
[1:29:59] | ♪ In my dreams, I feel you ♪ | ♪ 每个夜晚 我感觉到你 ♪ |
[1:30:05] | ♪ And it seems you can feel me too ♪ | ♪ 好像 你也感觉得到我 ♪ |
[1:30:10] | ♪ I will search for you ♪ | ♪ 我会找到你的 ♪ |
[1:30:13] | ♪ Through the wind and the rain ♪ | ♪ 无惧穿越风雨 ♪ |
[1:30:16] | ♪ I may bend, but I will never break ♪ | ♪ 我可能会倒下 但我绝不屈服 ♪ |
[1:30:22] | ♪ And if it hurts forever ♪ | ♪ 如果痛苦是永恒的 ♪ |
[1:30:24] | ♪ I will live through the pain ♪ | ♪ 我也将一直承受 ♪ |
[1:30:27] | ♪ I will fall with the burden stand in its place ♪ | ♪ 我会守在这里 带着痛苦倒下 ♪ |
[1:30:34] | ♪ I’ll look for you on every corner ♪ | ♪ 在世界的每个角落寻找你 ♪ |
[1:30:38] | ♪ On every street I walk down ♪ | ♪ 在我走过的每一条街 ♪ |
[1:30:45] | ♪ I will never give up hoping ♪ | ♪ 我会永远心存希望 ♪ |
[1:30:49] | ♪ That one day you will be found ♪ | ♪ 终有一天我会将你找到 ♪ |
[1:30:56] | ♪ I know I made some bad decisions ♪ | ♪ 我也做过错误的选择 ♪ |
[1:31:00] | ♪ And I got so much wrong ♪ | ♪ 我也犯过太多错 ♪ |
[1:31:07] | ♪ Now I need your forgiveness ♪ | ♪ 现在我需要你的宽恕 ♪ |
[1:31:11] | ♪ Cause I’m coming to take you home ♪ | ♪ 我要把你带回家 ♪ |
[1:32:23] | ♪ In the shadows of a wicked world ♪ | ♪ 在这邪恶世界的阴影之下 ♪ |
[1:32:28] | ♪ Spinning without a sun ♪ | ♪ 没有中心的盲目旋转 ♪ |
[1:32:34] | ♪ Maybe I was just another lost girl ♪ | ♪ 可能我也只是一个失踪的女孩 ♪ |
[1:32:39] | ♪ Dying to be found ♪ | ♪ 渴望着被发现 ♪ |
[1:32:45] | ♪ In the shadows of a wicked world ♪ | ♪ 在这邪恶世界的阴影之下 ♪ |
[1:32:51] | ♪ Looking for you ♪ | ♪ 寻找你 ♪ |
[1:32:56] | ♪ Maybe I was just another lost girl too ♪ | ♪ 可能我也只是一个失踪的女孩 ♪ |
[1:33:07] | ♪ In the shadows of a wicked world ♪ | ♪ 在这邪恶世界的阴影之下 ♪ |
[1:33:12] | ♪ Spinning without a sun ♪ | ♪ 没有中心的盲目旋转 ♪ |
[1:33:18] | ♪ Maybe I was just another lost girl ♪ | ♪ 可能我也只是一个失踪的女孩 ♪ |
[1:33:23] | ♪ Dying to be found ♪ | ♪ 渴望着被发现 ♪ |
[1:33:29] | ♪ Maybe I was just another lost girl ♪ | ♪ 可能我也只是一个失踪的女孩 ♪ |
[1:33:34] | ♪ Dying to be found ♪ | ♪ 渴望着被发现 ♪ |
[1:33:40] | ♪ Maybe I was just another lost girl ♪ | ♪ 可能我也只是一个失踪的女孩 ♪ |
[1:33:45] | ♪ Dying to be found ♪ | ♪ 渴望着被发现 ♪ |