英文名称:lady like
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:25] | Fuck! | 草 |
[01:57] | Hmm, watch it! | 看路 |
[02:09] | How many times do I have to tell you this, Mom? | 我说了很多次了 妈妈 |
[02:11] | I’ll call you! | 我会打给你的 |
[02:14] | Allie? | 艾莉 |
[02:26] | Allie, is that you? | 艾莉 是你在里面吗 |
[02:27] | Yeah… | 是 |
[02:33] | Okay, so just you know, | 好吧 你得知道 |
[02:35] | I really, really have to… | 我真的 真的需要 |
[02:40] | poo. | 上大号 |
[02:43] | Bye. | 拜 |
[02:45] | Thank you so much for dinner. | 非常感谢招待晚餐 |
[02:49] | I hope Allie’s doing okay? | 希望艾莉没有事 |
[02:58] | Ah, you were at dinner for like three hours. | 你这晚饭吃了三个小时 |
[03:01] | And where the fuck were you? I had to tell my parents | 那你他妈去哪了 我跟我爸妈说 |
[03:03] | you were on your period. | 你来大姨妈了 |
[03:04] | Ugg! Gross! | 恶心心 |
[03:06] | I overslept. | 我睡过头了 |
[03:08] | I just laid down for a little nappy nap, | 我只不过躺下小睡了一会儿 |
[03:10] | and then… | 然后就 |
[03:12] | I couldn’t get my ass out of bed. | 床不让我起来 |
[03:13] | And then you clearly didn’t get ready once you did? | 很明显 你也没做好准备 |
[03:15] | Well, you know, I can’t get ready without you. | 你知道的 没有你我没办法准备好 |
[03:19] | So can we… go get ready now? | 所以现在 我们可以 去打扮一下吗 |
[03:23] | – I’m ready! – Oh I’m sorry, | – 我准备好了已经 – 抱歉 |
[03:25] | my name’s Kort, and I’m so cute. | 我是科特 我很漂亮 |
[03:28] | I don’t even need to get dressed up to get hit on. | 我甚至不需要打扮就能被人搭讪 |
[03:30] | Let’s have a parade. | 炫耀一下吧 |
[03:33] | Bitch! | 小贱人 |
[03:34] | Thanks, that’s really sweet of you! | 谢谢 你真是太好了 |
[03:36] | Whatever. I’m going to go get started. | 无所谓了 我要去打扮了 |
[03:37] | I might even shave my pussy. | 我甚至要刮刮毛 |
[03:39] | Oh, I put my name on those left overs | 我把我的名字写在那些剩菜上了 |
[03:41] | because I don’t want these sluts | 因为我不想这些婊子 |
[03:42] | eating our shit when we aren’t here. | 在我们不在的时候吃我们的东西 |
[03:44] | Why your name? I can be mean. | 为什么是你的名字 我也可以很刻薄 |
[03:46] | Just put my name on it. | 把我名字放上面就好了 |
[03:47] | These girls know I don’t play games. | 这些女孩知道我不开玩笑 |
[03:49] | Oh, you mean you’re a bitch? | 你是说你是个贱人 |
[03:52] | Oh, okay! Well, that was kind of… mean! | 好吧 这话是有点刻薄 |
[03:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1074个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:154个,六级词汇:78个,GRE词汇:71个,托福词汇:117个,考研词汇:176个,专四词汇:137个,专八词汇:23个, 所有生词标注共:306个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:06] | So… | 所以 |
[04:08] | I’m thinking this is the year I get a boyfriend, | 我想今年 我会有男朋友的 |
[04:10] | You know, I’m sick of blacking out fucking frat guys, | 我受够了那些该死的兄弟会成员 |
[04:13] | It’s like, I just want to settle down, you know? | 就像 你知道我只是想安定下来 |
[04:15] | I mean, last year I had my slutty sophomore stand, | 去年 我还因为我有大二必淫荡的立场 |
[04:17] | which was fine. | 感觉这还不错 |
[04:17] | I’m not going to judge myself for that. | 我不会因此来评价自己 |
[04:19] | I mean, we all go through our phases. | 这是我们的必经之路 |
[04:21] | Except for you! | 除了你 |
[04:24] | But… Whatever, I just feel like… | 但 不管怎样 我就是觉得 |
[04:27] | This is my year… you know? | 这是属于我的一年 |
[04:30] | Until we go abroad, that is. | 直到咱们出国之前 |
[04:32] | Well, I don’t think you can really plan that sort of thing. | 我不觉得你真的可以计划这种事 |
[04:35] | Whatever, dude. I’ll… | 无所谓了 老妹 我会 |
[04:37] | have some flings with some Brits while we’re there, | 在那里和英国人调调情 |
[04:38] | and then when I get back… | 然后等我回来的时候 |
[04:41] | We’ll date! | 我们会有约会的 |
[04:43] | Then he’ll propose shortly after graduation, and then… | 毕业后不久他就会求婚 然后 |
[04:45] | Move to Silver Springs. | 搬去银泉住 |
[04:46] | He’ll get a six figure job working for an embassy and… | 他会在大使馆找到一份年薪六位数的工作 |
[04:49] | That will be that! | 就是这样 |
[04:50] | Or you can get a six figure job. | 或者你会找到一份六位数年薪的工作 |
[04:52] | Okay, whatever. How do I look? | 好吧 不管了 这身怎么样 |
[04:56] | You look hot! | 性感 |
[04:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:00] | Yeah, seriously you look good. | 真的 看起来不错 |
[05:02] | I don’t know… | 不好说 |
[05:04] | I just hope I look fuckable. | 希望我看起来是求草的样子 |
[05:07] | Yeah, I don’t know, I was walking from campus today, | 我也不知道为什么 我今天从学校走出来 |
[05:10] | and I just kept finding these feathers. | 我一直在找这些羽毛 |
[05:13] | Feather, after feather, after feather… | 羽毛 羽毛 羽毛 |
[05:16] | Feathers? | 羽毛吗 |
[05:18] | Yeah, it’s a Native American thing. | 对啊 这是印第安人的事情 |
[05:21] | Alright, so the guys say to get there at ten, | 好了 他们说十点到那儿 |
[05:24] | and bring some money for the keg. | 为聚会带些钱来 |
[05:26] | Are you sure? | 确定吗 |
[05:28] | Whatever, I’m sure he was just like suggesting it. | 无论怎样 我相信他是在暗示 |
[05:30] | Don’t defend him because you used to blow him. | 不要为他辩护 你以前经常帮他口 |
[05:33] | Okay, it’s not like I sucked the life out of him. | 好吧 我又不是吸干了他的生命 |
[05:36] | I only did it once! | 就一次好吧 |
[05:39] | Can you please pour me more of that wine? | 你能再给我倒点那种酒吗 |
[05:40] | Oh, sure thing. | 当然可以 |
[05:41] | Thanks again for the wine, Kort. | 再次感谢你的酒 科特 |
[05:43] | Anything for you, Mary. | 一切为你 玛丽 |
[05:45] | Don’t thank her, her parents bought it. | 不用谢她 这是她爸妈买的 |
[05:48] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[05:50] | You serious, you don’t want to come out now? | 你确定 你现在不想去了吗 |
[05:51] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[05:53] | My stomach’s kind of bothering me. | 我胃有点不舒服 |
[05:54] | – Really? – Yeah! | -真的吗 -真的 |
[05:57] | Who do you say is going to be there? | 你说谁会去那儿 |
[05:58] | Will you just shut up and get drunk with me? | 你能不能闭嘴 和我一起喝个酩酊大醉 |
[06:01] | Please don’t leave me with them. | 别让我自己跟她们待着 |
[06:03] | – Okay, I get it. I’m your rock. – You are. | -我懂了 我是你的依靠 -没错 |
[06:08] | Fuck it! | 去他妈的 |
[06:09] | Are you two just going to sit in there and scissor all night | 你俩是要在那磨逼一晚上 |
[06:11] | or come fucking party with us? | 还是跟我们一起来派对 |
[06:19] | Fucking, you guys. | 去你妈的吧 |
[06:23] | Go, go, go! | 喝 喝 喝 |
[06:29] | There we go, girl! | 来吧 妹子 |
[06:30] | Yes! | 好 |
[06:33] | Hey, hey, now come on! | 来吧 来吧 |
[06:43] | Hey, dude, is that the way I do that for you? | 伙计 我是这么帮你的吗 |
[06:45] | Hi, Allie, can we only get a gal drink? | 嗨 艾莉 我们能单独喝一杯吗 |
[06:48] | Yeah! Let’s go! | 懂了 走吧 |
[06:54] | She’s so cool! | 她太靓了 |
[06:58] | Okay, wait, how are my boobs? | 等一下 我的奶子看起来怎么样 |
[06:59] | – You look good! – I do? | -很棒 -是吗 |
[07:00] | – Yeah. – Do they look big? | -对 -看起来大不大 |
[07:02] | I want them to look big. | 我希望看起来很傲人 |
[07:03] | – Yes! – They do? | -很大了 -真的吗 |
[07:03] | Go back to what you were saying. | 回到你刚才说的话 |
[07:05] | Oh my god! Okay! | 天啊 好吧 |
[07:06] | So, my schedule is the shit. | 我的日程安排烂透了 |
[07:09] | No classes on Friday, like ever. | 像原来一样 星期五没有课 |
[07:12] | No classes before 1pm, and… | 下午1点前没有课 而且 |
[07:14] | two of my classes only meet once a week. | 我有两门一个星期才上一次的课 |
[07:17] | It’s a fucking joke! | 真他妈开玩笑一样 |
[07:18] | Your parents must be really proud. | 你的父母一定很自豪 |
[07:20] | They should be! I’m kind of a genius! | 他们应该的 我可是个天才 |
[07:23] | Okay, what is this? | 好吧 这是啥 |
[07:24] | Yeah, I called this the Ben Affleck, | 我称其为本·阿弗莱克 |
[07:26] | because when you drink it, you’re going to be gone girl. | 因为当你喝了它 你就要消失了 |
[07:29] | Oh Shit! | 狗屁 |
[07:34] | – It’s terrible! – What? It’s so good. | -太难喝了 -啥 多棒啊 |
[07:37] | – No, it’s not. – Excuse me Kortney… | -不 不好喝 -打扰一下 科特尼 |
[07:39] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[07:41] | I have no idea. | 我也不认识啊 |
[07:43] | Is he hot? | 他帅不 |
[07:45] | He’s… gorgeous! Top ten. | 他 巨帅 排名前十 |
[07:53] | – Hey! – Hi. | -嘿 -嗨 |
[07:55] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to intrude, I just… | 对不起 我不是故意打扰你的 我只是 |
[07:58] | I thought you were really pretty. | 我觉得你非常漂亮 |
[08:00] | I got your name from… a friend. | 我从一个 朋友那 要到你的名字 |
[08:07] | Was that creepy? | 诡异吗 |
[08:09] | A little bit. | 有一点点 |
[08:11] | – Okay, can I try again? – Yeah. | -好吧 我能再来一次吗 -好 |
[08:16] | I’m Daniel… | 我叫丹尼尔 |
[08:24] | Can you hurry up? | 快点好吗 |
[08:26] | Waste of time! | 浪费时间 |
[08:33] | Seriously, now you want to hang out? | 讲真 现在你想出去玩了 |
[08:35] | Who wants to hang out? | 谁啊 想现在出去玩儿 |
[08:37] | Kyle! He doesn’t talk to me all night and then suddenly | 凯尔 他整晚都不跟我说话 然后突然 |
[08:39] | he wants to “watch a movie”. I mean, it’s– | 他想去 看电影 我觉得 |
[08:53] | So, what the fuck did you talk about? | 你他妈的说了些什么 |
[08:55] | Um… He said he’s new… | 他说他是新来的 |
[08:59] | No shit he’s new dude. A hottie like that | 不是吧 他是新来的 像他那样的 |
[09:01] | doesn’t just fly under the radar for three years. | 辣男竟然三年没被人发现 |
[09:03] | Jeez! | 天啊 |
[09:04] | Sorry, go on. | 抱歉 继续说 |
[09:06] | Um… He transferred for lacrosse… | 他调去长曲棍球队了 |
[09:09] | He’s going to be a junior in the classroom | 他将是这个班的年龄最小的学生 |
[09:11] | and a senior on the field. | 还会是一位场上的高年级学生 |
[09:12] | Oh my god, no way! He results two full seasons left? | 我的天 不可能吧 他还有两个完整的赛季 |
[09:15] | Yeah, I think he said something about redshirting or– | 我想他说过有关红衫军的事 |
[09:17] | Oh my god, I don’t care about his | 天啊 我才不管他是否有资格 |
[09:19] | fucking NCAA eligibility. | 进入全国大学生体育协会呢 |
[09:21] | – Was he hitting on you or not? – I don’t know. | -他到底有没有挑逗你 -我也不知道 |
[09:23] | Dude, shut up. He totally wants to penetrate you. | 老妹 别说了 他一定想干你 |
[09:26] | Oh, Gross! | 真恶心 |
[09:27] | – What, you think? – Yeah… Okay. | -什么 你是这么觉得 -对 好了 |
[09:31] | What’s his first and last name? | 他姓甚名谁 |
[09:33] | I’m gonna Facebook this bitch. | 我要人肉一下这个贱人 |
[09:34] | When did you get this? | 你什么时候有的平板 |
[09:35] | Oh, I convinced my parents that it would help me | 我说服我爸妈这会在学习上 |
[09:37] | do better in school, but I totally just use it to watch porn. | 帮到我 但是我只用它看黄片 |
[09:40] | You know what I need? | 你懂我需要什么 |
[09:41] | I got his first name, Daniel. That’s it. | 我只知道他叫丹尼尔 就这些 |
[09:43] | There’re five fucking Daniels on the lacrosse team. | 长曲棍球队他妈的有五个叫丹尼尔的 |
[09:46] | I’m going to need more than that. | 我需要更多资料 |
[09:48] | I think his eyes are blue… | 我记得他的眼睛是蓝色的 |
[09:52] | His eyes are blue? | 眼睛是蓝色的 |
[09:53] | That’s not a Facebook search query! | 这不是搜索选项 |
[09:56] | A blue-eyed dude | 长曲棍球队里 |
[09:57] | on the lacrosse team, who probably has a big dick. | 一个蓝眼睛的哥哥 有可能是有根大屌 |
[10:31] | Jesus! What are you doing? | 天啊 你在干什么 |
[10:35] | Just a little research. | 做点小调查 |
[10:37] | Okay, here’s the deal. | 好吧 事情是这样的 |
[10:39] | I talked to the boat shoe crew over there, | 我和那边的鞋匠谈过了 |
[10:41] | and they said his last name is McMullen. | 他们说他姓麦克马伦 |
[10:43] | He’s single. | 单身 |
[10:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:47] | And he transferred here from Maryland. | 他从马里兰转到这里 |
[10:48] | Like I said. | 我说的没错 |
[10:50] | He sat out last year because of an injury. | 他去年因伤缺席了比赛 |
[10:52] | – That’s what I said. – Okay, who fucking cares! | -我就是这么说的 -谁他妈关心这个 |
[10:54] | Look at these photos! | 看看这些照片 |
[10:56] | See this? Beautiful scenery… | 看到了吗 美丽的风景 |
[10:58] | Mmm. See what that is? | 看到那是什么了吗 |
[11:01] | It’s a lake! Do you know what that means? | 这是一个湖 你知道那是什么意思吗 |
[11:03] | His family has a fucking lake house! | 他妈的他家有湖景房 |
[11:05] | I like those shutters. | 我喜欢那些百叶窗 |
[11:07] | Whatever. You see these two little bitches? | 不管怎样 你看到这两个小婊子了吗 |
[11:09] | Those are his sisters. | 是他的妹妹们 |
[11:11] | So? | 所以呢 |
[11:12] | Do you know what that means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[11:14] | What? | 意味什么 |
[11:16] | Okay. Any guy with two sisters or more is twice as nice. | 有两个或更多姐妹的男人都会双倍优秀 |
[11:19] | It’s like a rule of thumb. | 这是经验之谈 |
[11:21] | That’s kind of sweet. | 真贴心 |
[11:24] | Okay, what I’m saying is I approve. | 好吧 我是说我同意了 |
[11:26] | What, because he has sisters and a lake house? | 什么 就因为他有姐妹和湖景房 |
[11:28] | Yeah! | 对啊 |
[11:29] | And… look at this! | 还有 看看这张 |
[11:33] | I count 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, abs! | 我数到了十二块腹肌 |
[11:37] | Hello, hello abs. | 你好 你好啊 腹肌 |
[11:40] | They’re so cute! | 太棒了 |
[11:41] | So you like him? | 所以你喜欢他吗 |
[11:43] | I didn’t say that. You said that. | 我可没说 是你说的 |
[11:46] | Kort, if you don’t want none of this Nantucket nectar, | 科特 如果你不想要这楠塔基特岛玉浆的话 |
[11:48] | then move over! | 让给我吧 |
[11:49] | ‘Cause this girl is parched. | 因为我 很饥渴 |
[11:53] | Okay, I like him. | 好吧 我喜欢他 |
[11:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你说实话 |
[11:57] | It’s about time somebody manned up around here. | 是时候有人鼓起勇气了 |
[12:08] | Wait, hold on. | 等一下 |
[12:09] | If this works out, | 如果你俩成了 |
[12:10] | I’m not saying that it will or won’t, | 我没说一定能成或不能成 |
[12:12] | I’m saying if… | 我是说如果 |
[12:14] | If this works out | 如果你俩成了 |
[12:15] | and you guys settle on four kids | 你俩决定要四个孩子 |
[12:15] | even though I’ll probably push for five. | 尽管我会让你们生五个 |
[12:18] | All right. | 没错 |
[12:19] | We’re leaving for London in three months | 我们三个月后就要去伦敦了 |
[12:20] | and we cannot take a boyfriend with us. | 我们可不能带个男朋友一起 |
[12:22] | I just met the guy. | 我才刚认识那个男的 |
[12:24] | Oh, you just wanna get some of that dick. | 你只是想尝试那根老二 |
[12:27] | I respect that. | 我尊重这一点 |
[12:29] | Just think about it. | 想像一下 |
[12:30] | Right now he’s down there, just sweating his balls off. | 他现在在下边 挥蛋如雨 |
[12:33] | Hmm… Lovely! | 画面很美 |
[12:35] | One day you might even get to lick them. | 说不准哪天你会舔它们 |
[12:38] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[12:40] | Seriously. | 逗我呢 |
[12:46] | Pussy. | 孬种 |
[13:38] | Remember that the United States at the beginning of the 1930s, | 记住 上世纪三十年代早期 美国 |
[13:41] | had not fully asserted itself as a global superpower. | 还没确立自己超级大国的地位 |
[13:44] | It has begun to, when– | 开始 当 |
[13:49] | 丹尼尔 他在我班上 你个蠢货 | |
[13:54] | Oh, my bad! | 我的错 |
[13:59] | Let’s begin by understanding | 让我们从理解 |
[14:00] | what bottlenecks truly are. | 瓶颈到底是什么开始 |
[14:03] | Bottlenecks are, contrary to what you may believe, | 瓶颈与你们想象中的不同 |
[14:06] | factory phenomena where the performance… | 是工厂的一类现象 当产量 |
[14:15] | Generally speaking. Now, for example… | 总的来说 举个例子 |
[14:17] | Until 1941, and in that period, | 直到1941年 在那段时期 |
[14:20] | the US struggled to figure out a way to become involved | 美国努力想办法介入 |
[14:23] | and insure its place | 并确保 |
[14:25] | as the Guardian of the western hemisphere, | 其不动用军队 |
[14:27] | without actually involving troops. | 也能当西半球守护者的地位 |
[14:29] | Now this process would go on to become known | 这一进程将在 |
[14:32] | under the rhetorical umbrella of “The Good Neighbor Policy”. | “睦邻政策”的华丽外衣下继续为人所知 |
[14:36] | And one of the ways they did that… | 其中一种方法是 |
[14:37] | …with the same processing speed | 以每秒 |
[14:39] | of 500 units per second flowing into our input… | 500个单位的处理速度输入 |
[14:41] | Even though the United States’ popular opinion | 尽管美国的主流想法 |
[14:44] | was actively… | 是积极 |
[14:48] | The idea of becoming involved | 介入 |
[14:51] | in another… | 另外 |
[14:53] | in another world war. | 另外一场世界大战的想法 |
[14:57] | They give you two widget line flow systems, | 他们给你两个产品布置制造系统 |
[14:59] | where you have two identical widgets | 你将有两个相同的产品 |
[15:01] | with the same processing speed of 500 units per second. | 它们有相同的处理速度 500单位每秒 |
[15:07] | So, you see by adding one additional widget maker, | 现在你们知道了 再加上一个产品制造机 |
[15:11] | we’re able to diffuse the bottleneck entirely. | 我们将能完全消除瓶颈 |
[15:15] | And therefore as a whole help facilitate factory | 因此总体来说有助于工厂 |
[15:18] | and operating at a 50% hype utilization level. | 以50%的利用率运营 |
[15:23] | Pretty interesting stuff, wouldn’t you say? | 多有趣啊 你们不觉得吗 |
[15:27] | By your blank stare, I would take that as a yes. | 你们迷茫的眼神告诉我 你们同意 |
[15:30] | Moving on. | 接着讲 |
[15:53] | Are you in this class? | 你也上这门课吗 |
[15:55] | Ah, yeah. | 对 |
[15:57] | I thought… | 我以为 |
[15:59] | I thought we caught eyes earlier. | 我以为我们刚才看到对方了 |
[16:02] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[16:04] | Sometimes I’m like zoning out | 有时候我在放空 |
[16:07] | and not like seeing what’s in front of me, so… | 没注意在看什么东西 |
[16:11] | And, have you talked to the doctor about this? | 这个问题你看过医生吗 |
[16:17] | You know, it’s actually, it’s funny that we’re in the same class, | 说来也好笑 我们在一个班上课 |
[16:20] | because I was… | 因为我 |
[16:22] | Well, I was hoping… | 我想 |
[16:26] | I don’t know, I was wondering if you would be up for– | 我不知道 我在想你愿不愿意 |
[16:30] | A date! Yes, you want a date! | 约会 当然 你想要约会 |
[16:32] | Who doesn’t want dates here? | 这里谁不想有个约会 |
[16:33] | – I know, right? – This guy’s a fucking dreamboat! | -我知道 -这个家伙简直就是个理想爱人 |
[16:37] | So, what did you say? | 你说什么了 |
[16:39] | I told him… Oh, I told him… | 我跟他说 我跟他说 |
[16:42] | I told him, “yeah”. | 我跟他说 好啊 |
[16:45] | What, should I not have said “yeah”? | 怎么 我不应该说”好啊”吗 |
[16:47] | Well, it depends on how you said it. | 取决于你怎么说的 |
[16:50] | I said it like… | 我像这样说的 |
[16:52] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[16:54] | – Yeah. – No, I didn’t say it like that. | -好啊 -不 我没那么说 |
[16:56] | It was like… more like… | 像 更像 |
[16:58] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[17:01] | – Yeah. – Okay, no, this is it: | -好啊 -不是 是这样的 |
[17:04] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[17:06] | Like, you know, I’ll do this, potentially… | 就像 我有可能会去 |
[17:08] | But if I do, I’ll be doing you a huge favor. | 但如果我去了 是帮了你个大忙 |
[17:12] | – What do you think? – I think it’s… perfect! | -你觉得怎么样 -我觉得 完美 |
[17:14] | So, what are you going to wear? | 你打算穿什么 |
[17:16] | I don’t know, this. | 我不知道 这身 |
[17:19] | No! | 不行 |
[17:20] | – Come on! – What? | -来吧 -干嘛 |
[17:21] | – We gotta fix this! – Why? | -我们要换掉这身 -为什么 |
[17:23] | You look like a grandma! | 你看起来像个老奶奶 |
[17:24] | I look like a grandma? | 我看起来像个老奶奶 |
[17:26] | But you’re wearing velvet shoes! | 你还穿着剪绒鞋呢 |
[17:54] | – Pit stop! – We already ate before class. | -补充点能量 -我们在课前已经吃过了 |
[17:56] | Who cares, you can throw it up after when you– | 谁在乎 你可以吐掉 |
[17:58] | – Stephen! – Allie! | -史蒂芬 -艾莉 |
[18:03] | Good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[18:04] | Good to see you too. | 见到你也很高兴 |
[18:09] | What the fuck was that? | 刚才是什么情况 |
[18:10] | You’re still talking? | 你们还有联络啊 |
[18:12] | I mean, he still texts me. | 他还会给我发短信 |
[18:14] | Only after 2 a.M. | 只在凌晨两点后发 |
[18:18] | I think there’s something wrong with his plan. | 我觉得他的计划有些问题 |
[18:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:32] | Can this guy move? | 这家伙能让一下吗 |
[18:35] | Well, when is it? Thank you. | 什么时候 谢谢你 |
[18:38] | God, when’s your date? | 天啊 你约会什么时候 |
[18:39] | I don’t know. He’s going to call. | 不知道 他会打电话的 |
[18:41] | What? He’s going to call? | 什么 他会打电话 |
[18:42] | Not text? | 不发短信吗 |
[18:44] | Um… yeah. | 对啊 |
[18:46] | Classy! | 有派头 |
[18:48] | Oh my god! | 我的天哪 |
[18:50] | How’s that yoghurt? | 酸奶怎么样 |
[18:52] | – Do you want some? – No. | -你想来一口吗 -不想 |
[18:54] | – Have some! – No, I don’t want any. | -来一口 -不 我不想吃 |
[18:56] | Have some. I want it. I’m Kort, I’m skinny, | 来一口 我想吃 我是科特 我很瘦 |
[18:59] | I want it. | 我想吃 |
[19:00] | Stop! | 停下 |
[19:01] | See, you have a little on your face. | 有点酸奶在你脸上 |
[19:17] | What do you think about this one? | 这件怎么样 |
[19:20] | Did somebody die? | 有人死了吗 |
[19:22] | Um… you if you don’t stop talking shit! | 你死了 如果你继续说些屁话 |
[19:25] | Dude, you’ve got to give him more than your knee caps. God! | 老妹 你不能只给他看膝盖 天哪 |
[19:27] | He’s better than that dress, okay? | 他值得你穿更好的裙子 知道吗 |
[19:30] | He’s tall, he’s good looking. | 他高大帅气 |
[19:32] | He’s got those beautiful DSL’s. | 他有那些漂亮的DSL的衣服 |
[19:35] | DSL’s? How does that help me? | DSL的衣服 对我有什么帮助 |
[19:37] | Depends what you’re in to. | 取决于你要做什么 |
[19:39] | Look, we’ve got to go more Beyoncé, less Bea Arthur. | 要多点碧昂丝的风格 少点 碧·亚瑟 |
[19:43] | I’m going to look like a birthday cake | 我看起来会像个带乳头的 |
[19:45] | with nipples in that thing. | 生日蛋糕 |
[19:46] | That sounds delicious. | 听起来很美味 |
[19:49] | Let’s go try shit on. | 试裙子咯 |
[19:54] | Do you like? | 你喜欢吗 |
[19:56] | Do I look like Heidi Klum? | 我看起来像海蒂·克鲁姆吗 |
[20:02] | Oh, okay. | 不错 |
[20:04] | So, I’m having mixed feelings about this one. | 这件我感觉很复杂 |
[20:06] | You know, I like it because it’s versatile but then again | 这件在哪儿都能穿 但是 |
[20:07] | I just really don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[20:14] | Walk away, just walk away. | 走开 快走开 |
[20:16] | You don’t like it? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[20:19] | Dress it up, dress it down. | 穿上 脱下 |
[20:21] | Like, right now the way I’m wearing it, | 我现在穿上它的样子 |
[20:23] | and I can just wear it anywhere, right. Like a– | 我在其他地方也能穿 在 |
[20:25] | Formal? | 正式场合吗 |
[20:27] | Like Diane Keaton who’s a stripper? | 像脱衣舞娘版的黛安·基顿 |
[20:30] | Oh, girl, you look fabulous! | 老妹 你美炸了 |
[20:34] | But I can’t have you out here like you’re going to a bar, | 但我不能让你穿得像要去酒吧一样 |
[20:36] | when we know you’re trying to go to a party. | 你要打扮成要去派对的样子 |
[20:39] | Then, with just like a slight adjustment… | 只要稍微改动一下 |
[20:43] | it becomes casual. | 就能很日常 |
[20:45] | – Yeah, very casual. – It’s like… beachy. | -的确很日常 -有点沙滩风格 |
[20:49] | There! | 就是这样 |
[20:54] | Babe! | 宝贝 |
[21:02] | – No? – No! | -不行吗 -不行 |
[21:06] | Alright, come out. | 行了 出来吧 |
[21:10] | Oh… yes! | 太棒了 |
[21:13] | It’s perfect! | 完美 |
[21:15] | – You really think it’s good? – Yes. | -你真的觉得好看吗 -是的 |
[21:18] | Can my cat come to the wedding? | 我的猫能参加你的婚礼吗 |
[21:20] | Okay, what’s the damage? | 行啊 有什么不好的呢 |
[21:25] | – Oh hell no! – What? | -惨了 -怎么了 |
[21:28] | It’s $500. | 要500美元 |
[21:30] | – No! – Yes! | -不可能 -是真的 |
[21:33] | I’m sorry baby, but you’re not worth it. | 我很抱歉 宝贝 但是你买不起这条裙子 |
[21:36] | We’ll figure something out. | 我们会想个别的法子的 |
[21:38] | So, Mary’s top? | 就穿玛丽的上衣 |
[21:39] | Yes, with the pants of yours I like. | 对 配上你那条我喜欢的裤子 |
[21:41] | – Oh, that can work. – Perfect! Oh my god, love it! | -不错 -完美 我的天哪 我喜欢 |
[21:46] | Oh hey, have you all listened to this? | 你们都听了吗 |
[21:48] | – What? – Cereal. The podcast. | -什么 -麦片 那个播客 |
[21:50] | Never heard of it. Okay, well, | -从没听说过 -行 |
[21:51] | if you do, don’t tell me, | 如果你听了 别告诉我 |
[21:54] | I’m pretty sure I can crack this puppy. | 我有信心搞定这只小狗 |
[21:57] | – Okay. – Alright. | -好 -好的 |
[21:59] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:01] | – What’s your plan? – Oh… I have a class tonight. | -你有什么安排 -我今晚有节课 |
[22:04] | – Yeah, interesting! – Dammit! | -有趣 -烦死了 |
[22:06] | Ok, I’m going to go study… | 我要去学习 |
[22:09] | and then… | 然后 |
[22:12] | Hey, when you’re back do you want to do movie night? | 你回来后想不想来个电影之夜 |
[22:16] | What the fuck else would I mean? | 我还能是什么别的想法 |
[22:17] | Right, sorry, mate! | 对 我的错 伙计 |
[22:20] | Pip, pip and bollocks. | 好男人 坏男人 |
[22:21] | Okay, I can’t, it’s terrible. | 我听不下去了 太糟糕了 |
[22:22] | You’re ruining it. | 你毁掉了气氛 |
[22:23] | Hey… Let me know if Dan Dan gives you a ring ring. | 要是丹丹给了你戒戒 告诉我一声 |
[22:26] | – Okay. – Bye. | -好的 -拜拜 |
[22:34] | …and with 140 characters, | 用140个词 |
[22:36] | that’s how Twitter killed the feature story, | 推特就这样毁掉了专题报道 |
[22:40] | which leads me to… | 这使得我 |
[22:44] | ending this class. | 要结束这门课程 |
[22:46] | Have a great night, guys. | 度过一个美好的夜晚 各位 |
[23:12] | He still hasn’t called? | 他还没打电话吗 |
[23:16] | Why is it that whenever I want to do something important | 为什么每次我想做点重要的事 |
[23:19] | the mother-fucking internet… Oh… there it is! | 这该死的网络就 出来了 |
[23:22] | Okay, look, like I was thinking, | 听着 我在想 |
[23:24] | this little pussy boy Daniel better grow a pair | 这个小孬种丹尼尔最好像个男人 |
[23:26] | and make a fucking phone call. | 打这个该死的电话 |
[23:28] | Do you think he’s seeing someone else? | 你觉得他在和别的女孩子交往吗 |
[23:31] | Maybe he lost his phone. | 也许他手机掉了 |
[23:33] | Or… or it broke. | 或者 手机坏了 |
[23:35] | That happens! | 也是有可能的 |
[23:43] | Do you have some… batteries? | 你们有电池吗 |
[23:46] | For what? | 什么电池 |
[23:48] | For my TV. | 我电视 |
[23:51] | Remote. | 遥控器的 |
[23:54] | No. | 没有 |
[23:59] | Maybe he’s dead. | 可能他死了 |
[24:01] | You know what, dude, | 哥们 告诉你 |
[24:02] | fuck this little cocksucker, okay? | 别管这个小贱人了 |
[24:04] | He said he would call and he hasn’t. | 他说他要打电话也不打 |
[24:06] | He’s either gay, a commitment-phobe, or dead. | 要么基佬 要么有承诺恐惧症 要么死了 |
[24:11] | Either way, I say we’re over him. | 不管怎么样 我觉得翻篇吧 |
[24:14] | Oh my god! | 天哪 |
[24:15] | Unless that’s him… | 除非是他打的 |
[24:16] | If that’s him, I say we’re back in. | 是他打的就不翻篇了 |
[24:18] | – What do I do? – Answer it! | -我该怎么办 -接啊 |
[24:22] | Hello. It’s Daniel! | 你好 是丹尼尔 |
[24:25] | – Hey. – What the fuck’s he saying? | -嘿 -他在说什么 |
[24:27] | Oh no, it’s fine. | 没事 没关系 |
[24:32] | – That’s fine. -Daniel, | -没事的 -丹尼尔 |
[24:34] | – Uh-hm. – grab my ankles. | -嗯 -抓着我的脚踝 |
[24:35] | Yeah, that works. | 那样也行 |
[24:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:39] | I’ll see you then. | 到时候见 |
[24:40] | Bye. | 拜 |
[24:42] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈什么毛病 |
[24:44] | It’s a baby! | 是个小孩 |
[24:46] | Isn’t it cute? | 不可爱吗 |
[24:48] | Okay, what did he say? | 好吧 他说什么了 |
[24:49] | Okay, so first of all he said “Sorry for calling so late”. | 首先 他说”抱歉这么晚才打来” |
[24:53] | Precious! | 油腻 |
[24:54] | And then he said he wants to take me out this weekend | 然后他说他想这周末带我出去 |
[24:56] | but he can’t because he’s going out of town with his family. | 可是不行了 因为要跟家人一起出城 |
[24:59] | Lake house! | 湖景房 |
[25:00] | Next weekend, if I’m up for it, | 如果我愿意就下周末 |
[25:04] | he wants to take me to dinner on Friday. | 他想周五带我出去吃饭 |
[25:07] | What? Nobody even goes out on Fridays! | 什么 没人周五出门啊 |
[25:09] | – That’s brilliant! – I know. | -太聪明了 -我知道 |
[25:10] | Okay… | 好 |
[25:12] | You tell me what you’re thinking, | 告诉我你的想法 |
[25:13] | and I’ll do the same, okay? | 我们同时说 好吧 |
[25:14] | Ready? One, two… | 准备好了吗 一 二 |
[25:16] | – You need to hit the gym! – I hope he takes me to a club. | -你要去健身房了 -我希望他带我去夜总会 |
[25:18] | What? | 什么 |
[25:20] | Maybe just a little cardio! | 锻炼一下心肺也好 |
[25:37] | You gotta open up your gait, baby girl. | 你得迈开步子 小妹妹 |
[25:39] | What? | 啥 |
[25:40] | Your strides, they’re tiny! | 你的步子 太小了 |
[25:43] | Longer strides, more calories! | 迈得大能消耗更多能量 |
[25:46] | Stop running like a toddler, start running | 别像个婴儿一样跑了 开始 |
[25:48] | like a grown human woman who wants to get laid. | 像一个想上床成年女性一样跑吧 |
[25:51] | See that dick! Run to that dick! | 看着那个屌 跑向那个屌 |
[25:54] | Faster! Run to it! | 快点 朝它跑 |
[25:57] | Kegels, feel the kegels! | 凯格尔运动 好好感受 |
[25:59] | Pull… inside your vagina. | 朝你的阴道里用力 |
[26:03] | Eye of the tiger, baby, earn it! | 努力才有回报 加油 |
[26:05] | Squeeze it! Burn! Feel the burn! | 用力挤 感受这个灼热 |
[26:08] | Harder, Kort! You’re not going hard enough! | 再加把劲 科特 你还不够努力 |
[26:11] | Earn your thigh gap! | 掌控你的下体 |
[26:12] | – What are you doing? – Shut up! | -你在干嘛呢 -闭嘴 |
[26:15] | – Jesus! – Oh my god! | -天哪 -我的天 |
[26:21] | You’re doing great, man. | 你做的很好 |
[26:25] | Don’t let your hips drop. | 别让你屁股下去 |
[26:28] | Don’t let gravity win like this. | 别让地心引力就这么赢了 |
[26:29] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[26:30] | Touch me with your nasty chip fingers! | 别用你拿薯片的脏手碰我 |
[26:35] | What? | 什么 |
[26:36] | I said I see gravity winning and I don’t like it. | 我说地心引力就要赢了 我不喜欢这样 |
[26:40] | You’re disgusting! | 你真恶心 |
[26:46] | I don’t know if my ass got bigger, | 我不知道是我屁股肥了 |
[26:48] | or these jeans got smaller. | 还是这牛仔裤缩水了 |
[26:51] | Oh, I washed them like four times. | 我洗了有四次吧 |
[26:55] | What do you think, Pam? | 你觉得怎么样 帕姆 |
[26:56] | You look amazing! | 你看上去太美了 |
[26:59] | Agreed! I have something for you. | 同意 我还有东西给你 |
[27:05] | Just in case! | 以防万一 |
[27:07] | You’ve got to be prepared if shit goes 50 shades! | 万一像五十度灰那样你得有准备 |
[27:09] | What the fuck, you psycho! | 什么鬼 你个变态 |
[27:11] | ♪ You know you want to ♪ | ♪ 你知道你想要 ♪ |
[27:13] | No! | 不 |
[27:19] | – Be safe! – The world is a happy place | -注意安全 -世界那么美好 |
[27:21] | Excuse me! No girl gets her door | 让我一下 没有女孩在 |
[27:23] | on her own fucking date! | 自己的约会去应门的 |
[27:25] | It’s my door to get! | 是来找我的 |
[27:26] | It’s my door! You stay right here! | 我来开门 你就在这 |
[27:30] | Hello, sweet cheeks. | 你好啊 帅哥 |
[27:32] | – Hey! Is Kortney here? – Who? | -嘿 科特尼在吗 -谁 |
[27:36] | I’m just kidding. That little whore’s right here. | 跟你开玩笑的 小贱人就在这 |
[27:42] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[27:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:53] | Your server will be right with you. | 你们的服务员马上就来 |
[27:55] | “求婚卡座” 肯尼迪在此跟杰基求婚 | |
[27:56] | – Enjoy your meal. – Thank you. | -用餐愉快 -谢谢你 |
[28:01] | This place is really nice! | 这地方真不错 |
[28:05] | I guess I always sort of thought that | 我一直觉得 |
[28:06] | first dates should be… special. | 第一次约会要特别一点 |
[28:10] | You know, just in case. | 以防万一 |
[28:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:26] | Is Luce here? | 露丝在吗 |
[28:28] | She’s upstairs. | 她在楼上 |
[28:39] | Martins? | 马丁餐厅 |
[28:41] | He took you to mother-fucking Martins? | 他带你去了他妈的马丁餐厅 |
[28:43] | It’s crazy, right? | 很荒唐 是吧 |
[28:44] | Who does this guy think he is? A goddamned Kennedy? | 他以为他是谁 他妈的肯尼迪吗 |
[28:46] | This guy’s the tits! | 这家伙绝了 |
[28:48] | Ladies, let’s have a shot before everyone gets here. | 姐们 人到齐之前我们先来喝一杯吧 |
[28:50] | Or two. | 两杯吧 |
[28:51] | I want to get super weird today. | 我今天要欲火焚身 |
[28:54] | You already are weird. | 你已经很性感了 |
[28:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:58] | – There we go. – You’re welcome! | -来一杯 -不客气 |
[29:00] | This literally has a pube in it. | 这里面有根阴毛 |
[29:02] | It’s disgusting! | 真恶心 |
[29:17] | So, did you get any? | 你上手了吗 |
[29:18] | – Any what? – Cut the shit. | -上什么手 -别废话 |
[29:20] | Tell me you broke that dick off! | 你肯定操断了那根屌吧 |
[29:22] | – Wait a minute. – Come on! | -等等 -拜托 |
[29:23] | I’ll text you. What happened? | 我给你发短信 发生什么了 |
[29:25] | I think Kort broke someone’s dick off. | 我觉得科特操断了某人的屌哦 |
[29:27] | – What? I want to hear! – Oh my god! | -什么 我想听听 -天哪 |
[29:29] | Oh come on! Cough it up! | 少来 别装了 |
[29:31] | We just kissed on the cheek. | 我们只亲了脸 |
[29:33] | Fuck, yeah! | 太好了 |
[29:35] | Daniel, the lacrosse transfer. | 丹尼尔 那个长曲棍球队转来的 |
[29:37] | Wait, wait! The mancer from Maryland? | 等等 是那个超性感的从马里兰来的吗 |
[29:40] | They went on a date. | 他们去约会了 |
[29:41] | – Would you stop? – Take it from the top. | -你能别说了吗 -从头讲讲嘛 |
[29:45] | Okay, okay, okay… Alright. | 好吧好吧 |
[29:48] | We walk in, it’s gorgeous! | 我们走进去 里面太漂亮了 |
[29:51] | Like, there are all these pictures of DC on the wall, | 墙上有好多华盛顿的照片 |
[29:54] | like flappers and pictures of the Potomac, | 有那种20年代的女郎画和波托马克的照片 |
[29:57] | and the hostess took us to our table, | 服务员把我们领到位置上 |
[29:59] | and we sat down, | 我们坐下来 |
[30:01] | and we just started talking… I don’t know! | 然后我们就开始聊天 |
[30:06] | And that’s when she’s sucked his dick. | 然后她就给他口了 |
[30:09] | – In the restaurant? – Ah ha! | -在餐厅里面 -嗯 |
[30:12] | Just like Jackie O would have wanted! | 就像杰基想做的一样 |
[30:18] | Allie, hurry up! | 阿丽 快点 |
[30:19] | You don’t need make up. We’re just going to study. | 不需要化妆了 我们只是去学习 |
[30:25] | Oh my god! What happened to you? | 天哪 你怎么了 |
[30:28] | Oh yeah, I know, I’m fine. | 哦 我没事 |
[30:30] | It’s just I couldn’t find a scarf. | 我只是找不到围巾了 |
[30:31] | Is that a hickey? | 那是吻痕吗 |
[30:33] | – Who did that to you? – I have no idea. | -谁亲的啊 -完全没印象 |
[30:36] | I could have done it to myself for all I know. | 也可能是我自己亲的 |
[30:38] | I got to go have brunch with my mum. | 我要去跟我妈吃早午餐了 |
[30:42] | What? | 什么鬼 |
[31:10] | Hey, do you think I should text Steven? | 你觉得我应该给史蒂芬发短信吗 |
[31:15] | Do you think I should text Steven? | 你觉得我应该给史蒂芬发短信吗 |
[31:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:23] | Oh, because I want to. | 因为我想发 |
[31:26] | I thought you said he only texts you after 2am? | 我记得你说他只会半夜两点以后发短信 |
[31:30] | Yeah, but… | 是啊 但 |
[31:32] | I feel like sometimes guys | 我觉得有时候男生 |
[31:35] | don’t really know how to communicate– | 不知道怎么交流 |
[31:37] | Where are you going? I’m in the middle of a sentence! | 你去哪 我话刚说一半 |
[31:41] | Kort! Don’t you agree | 科特 你不觉得 |
[31:43] | like sometimes guys just don’t know how to communicate | 有时候男生不懂怎么交流 |
[31:45] | and they like need you to be the one to initiate? | 他们要你来带着聊天吗 |
[31:47] | ‘Cause we’re just like putting all this pressure on them | 因为我们要求他们变得完美 |
[31:49] | to be the ones, but… | 给他们好多压力 |
[31:50] | maybe they need us to be the ones. | 可能他们也想让我们变的完美 |
[31:52] | And I just need to get creative and to let him know | 我只需要发挥想象力让他知道 |
[31:54] | that it’s cool to text me during the day. | 白天给我发短信也没事 |
[31:57] | Kort, what are you looking for? | 科特 你在找什么 |
[31:58] | – A book! – Oh my god! | -一本书 -我的天 |
[32:00] | I’m sorry. I have a classic tale in 15 | 抱歉 一会我有一节经典名著课 |
[32:02] | and I’m like oddly stressed about it. | 我异常的紧张 |
[32:05] | Oh shit! | 我操 |
[32:08] | Okay, so I feel like, | 好吧 我觉得 |
[32:09] | first class, having a first date, | 第一次约会完的第一节课 |
[32:11] | is like really pivotal. | 十分关键 |
[32:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[32:14] | Yeah, I mean, I think… | 对 我觉得 |
[32:16] | But yeah, I feel like now is the time to just like | 但是我觉得现在可以 |
[32:19] | pump the brakes and start with the mind games. | 刹住车然后开始心理战术了 |
[32:22] | What mind games? | 什么战术 |
[32:23] | Poker face! | 冷面无情 |
[32:25] | You don’t like him. | 你不喜欢他 |
[32:27] | – I don’t like him? – No! | -我不喜欢他吗 -不 |
[32:29] | Okay. I don’t see you. | 我看不到你 |
[32:31] | I’m winning, but you don’t know. | 我要赢了 但你不知道 |
[32:32] | Yeah. I’m full royal flush, | 我是皇家大顺 |
[32:34] | and kings and queens, and all those… | K啊Q啊啥的 |
[32:37] | You never played poker? | 你从来没玩过德州扑克吗 |
[32:40] | I still feel weird. | 我还是觉得奇怪 |
[32:41] | I mean, you feel awkward, which is normal, | 你觉得尴尬是很正常的 |
[32:44] | because it’s going to be so awkward when you see it. | 你去了就知道有多尴尬了 |
[32:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:12] | – Cool if I sit here? – If you want. | – 我能坐在这吗 -想坐就坐 |
[33:15] | Cool! | 好 |
[33:16] | What does it mean to you when I say “run like a girl”? | 我说的”像女孩一样跑”对你意味着什么 |
[33:19] | It means run as fast as you can. | 意味着尽全力跑 |
[33:27] | Throw like a girl. | 像女孩一样扔 |
[33:30] | Fight like a girl. | 像女孩一样打 |
[33:34] | So, do you think you just insulted your sister? | 你觉得你刚刚侮辱了你妹妹吗 |
[33:37] | No. | 没有 |
[33:41] | Is “like a girl” a good thing? | “像女孩一样”好吗 |
[34:02] | I feel like he’s judging me. | 我觉得他在审判我 |
[34:04] | Hmm… He is! | 他在 |
[34:06] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[34:09] | You know, sometimes it’s kind of wild | 讲起来 有时候想想还是挺 |
[34:10] | – to think about it. – What? | -疯狂的 -什么 |
[34:12] | I don’t know like all this. The Capitol, | 像是这一切 国会 |
[34:14] | monuments, White House… | 纪念碑 白宫 |
[34:17] | all the huge decisions like they’ve made here | 很多大的决策都在这里做出 |
[34:19] | while we’re just worried about flipping cups | 而我们还在想着玩翻杯子 |
[34:21] | and hooking up. | 和谈恋爱 |
[34:23] | You get dumb shit here too. | 你在这怎么也变得这么傻乎乎的 |
[34:30] | So last year I spent every working day | 我去年花了一整年 |
[34:32] | trying to figure out where… | 想试着找出在哪 |
[34:33] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[34:35] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[34:37] | Oh, I’m just getting a feel for the facts. | 啊 我想我就要猜到真相了 |
[34:39] | Apparently I do, where a high school kid was… | 显然我是这么做的 哪有高中小孩 |
[34:42] | She has a nice voice. | 她声音真好听 |
[34:43] | Yeah! Yeah, I like it too. | 是啊 我也超喜欢她的声音 |
[34:47] | – Hey, um, quick question? – Hmm. | -嘿 问你个小问题 -问吧 |
[34:49] | What do you think about Jay’s testimony? | 你怎么看待杰伊的证词 |
[34:51] | I mean it seems pretty suspect, right? | 我是说这个证词很可疑 不是嘛 |
[34:53] | And this mister “S” guy, he’s a real wild card, | 还有这个S先生 他真是个未知数 |
[34:56] | I mean who is he, where did he come from? | 搞不清楚他是谁 从哪来 |
[35:00] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全听不懂你在说啥 |
[35:04] | But… uh… | 但是 嗯 |
[35:06] | good luck… with this. | 还是祝你能顺利破案吧 |
[35:15] | – I don’t know. – Come on! | -我不知道 -这样吧 |
[35:18] | If you don’t like it, if it hurts, we’ll stop. | 要是你不喜欢 或者觉得痛 我们就不做了 |
[35:21] | Let’s just try it. | 我们现在呢 就试一下下 |
[35:42] | Well, my siblings all root for each other. | 嗯 我的兄弟姐妹们都还挺相亲相爱的 |
[35:45] | My parents are still together and… | 父母感情也挺好 |
[35:49] | unfortunately | 但尴尬的是 |
[35:50] | They still kiss in public… | 他们这把年纪了还会在公众场合接吻 |
[35:53] | And oh, I always had to have the new gaming system, like… | 哦对了 每次他们出门前 |
[35:56] | right when they came out. | 我总叫他们给我买最新的游戏 |
[35:58] | – So you’re a spoiled? – Oh god… | -所以你是个被宠坏的小孩咯 -天呐 |
[36:00] | I hate that word, but… yes. | 虽然我讨厌这个词 但可以这么说 |
[36:04] | I like to think that I came from a good family. | 我喜欢自己是来自于一个恩爱家庭的感觉 |
[36:08] | What about you? Are your… | 你呢 |
[36:10] | Are your parents happy? | 你父母在一起幸福吗 |
[36:12] | Yeah! They’re happy it’s just… | 嗯哼 他们不在一起 |
[36:14] | not with each other. | 很幸福 |
[36:16] | As simple as that? | 就那么简单嘛 |
[36:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:22] | Do you mind if I change the subject? | 介意我换个话题吗 |
[36:23] | Yes, please. | 当然 请便 |
[36:26] | Oh, hey, what does Allie think of me? | 哦对了 艾莉是怎么看我的呢 |
[36:29] | Did I… pass the test? | 我通过她的考验了吗 |
[36:32] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[36:34] | We don’t really talk about you that much. | 我们不经常谈论你的 |
[36:43] | So stupid! | 太傻了 |
[36:45] | Oh, I’m famous, I’m pretty. | 噢 我又有名 又好看 |
[36:48] | Oh, I’m married. | 我还结婚了 |
[36:50] | – Hey, Allie. – Hey. | -嗨 艾莉 -嗨 |
[36:51] | Whatever! Fuck you, Mom! | 无所谓了 去你的吧老妈 |
[36:53] | I know it’s your money, but it’s my credit card. | 我知道是你的钱 但那是我的卡 |
[36:55] | It has my name on it. | 我名字写上面呢 |
[36:59] | Oh… Hello… | 噢 你好啊 |
[37:10] | Hey, Kort… | 嘿 科特 |
[37:19] | Um… Will you date me? | 你愿意跟我约会嘛 |
[37:34] | Okay, what are you thinking? | 所以 你是咋想的 |
[37:38] | I’m thinking… | 我在想 |
[37:50] | What the fuck is this? | 这是啥意思 |
[37:52] | – What? – You’re dating? | -什么 -你在约会吗 |
[37:54] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[37:57] | Hello. | 你好 |
[37:58] | Hi. | 你好 |
[38:00] | Kitchen! Yesterday! | 昨天咱俩在厨房说的你忘了吗 |
[38:04] | Allie… | 艾莉 |
[38:12] | Were you not even going to tell me about this? | 你是就没打算告诉我这回事吗 |
[38:13] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[38:15] | It just happened ten minutes ago. | 这是十来分钟前刚刚发生的事儿 |
[38:18] | Well, congratulations… | 好吧 真是恭喜你了 |
[38:21] | I thought you’d be happy for me. | 我还以为你会为我感到高兴 |
[38:25] | I am. | 我高兴啊 |
[38:30] | Seriously, I am. | 真的 我为你高兴 |
[38:33] | Now, I want you to notice | 现在 我要你们注意 |
[38:36] | how these things are all correlated, | 这些东西是怎么 |
[38:38] | both on the front end, and on the back. | 在前后相互关联的 |
[38:41] | For example, if the factory is operating | 打个比方 要是一个工厂 |
[38:44] | at its optimal capacity, and there are zero bottlenecks, | 以最佳状态运营 完全没遇到瓶颈 |
[38:48] | everything should be fine, right? | 那么一切都会很棒 是吗 |
[38:51] | Wrong! | 错 |
[38:52] | Because, even if | 那是因为 就算 |
[38:54] | everything has been taken care of on the front end, | 事情在最开始的时候处理得很好 |
[38:57] | there could be a problem brewing on the back. | 后面也可能会出现问题 |
[39:01] | Now, what am I talking about? Daniel! | 我现在讲的是什么呢 丹尼尔你说一下 |
[39:08] | Supply chain management? | 供应链管理吗 |
[39:11] | Exactly! Elaborate. | 回答正确 再说详细点呢 |
[39:19] | It’s kind of like when your factory, | 就好比 你的工厂 |
[39:24] | it makes stuff, | 是制造某种东西的 |
[39:27] | but at the same time | 但与此同时 |
[39:28] | you need to make sure that you have enough… | 你也得保证有足够的 |
[39:30] | enough other stuff to keep all the machines happy. | 其他东西 让机器开心 |
[39:37] | I mean like… like working. | 我是说 让机器运转 |
[39:40] | Right? | 是吗 |
[39:43] | You’re an idiot! | 你个大傻子 |
[39:47] | Not as far off as you would think. | 你倒是离题不远嘛 |
[39:49] | To the big board. | 让我们看回黑板上 |
[40:16] | Mmm, look at this little cup of fuck pudding! | 哇哦 看看走过来的这位翘皮嫩男 |
[40:23] | I’d like to give you a tour of this campus! | 要姐姐带你参观一下学校嘛 |
[40:26] | Are those jeans from Europe? | 你的牛仔裤是欧洲货吗 |
[40:29] | Just kidding, come back! | 哎呀我开玩笑的 回来嘛 |
[40:32] | I’ll try anal! | 咱们爆菊花也行的 |
[40:44] | Who are you listening to? | 你听的是谁的歌 |
[40:45] | Um… Nelly… Furtado. | 妮莉·费塔朵的 |
[40:49] | What? | 啥呀 |
[41:15] | Oh, this is cute! | 哇 这个好可爱 |
[41:17] | – Do you want to try that on? – Oh, no that’s okay. | -要试试吗 -嗯不用了 谢谢 |
[41:19] | – Sure? – Why not, come on! | -确定吗 -为啥不试呢 试试吧 |
[41:21] | It’ll look good on you. | 肯定很配你的 |
[41:24] | Why don’t you try something on? | 那你怎么不挑点东西试试呢 |
[41:30] | I just… I don’t think it’s sitting on me quite right. | 我觉得这件衣服在我身上好像不太好 |
[41:34] | I know something that will sit on you! | 我猜可能有些人在你身上会很好 |
[41:37] | – Honey, no! – What? | -亲 别这么说 -咋啦 |
[41:40] | It’s legal now! | 现在同志合法啊 |
[41:57] | What are you doing? Stop! | 你想干啥 别 |
[41:58] | I do not respond well to this. | 我可不吃这一套啊 |
[41:59] | What? | 啥呀 |
[42:01] | Come on, do it for me. | 试试嘛 就当是为了我 |
[42:03] | D-Man. | 来吧小D |
[42:04] | Who is D-Man? | 谁是小D |
[42:06] | It’s just what they used to call me | 我小时候 |
[42:08] | back in the hood. | 别人就是这么叫我的 |
[42:10] | Give me the spoon! | 给我勺子 |
[42:13] | I will take the spoon! | 我要自己吃 |
[42:14] | Come on, that’s not fun. | 别啊 这就不好玩啦 |
[42:16] | That’s no fun. | 哼 真无聊 |
[42:20] | It’s so good! | 太好吃了 |
[42:30] | Go fuck yourself! | 去你大爷的 |
[42:36] | So, you’ve really never played before? | 你以前真的没玩过这吗 |
[42:39] | Nope! | 没有 |
[42:40] | – Really? – Uh-hm. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[42:42] | Alright, let’s just begin with the basics. | 好吧 那我就教你基础玩法 |
[42:43] | – Okay. – What I’m doing right here | -好 -我现在做的 |
[42:45] | is called cradling. | 就是要把球控制在网兜内 |
[42:47] | – Okay. – So, it’s like as if you were, | -好的 -就像是你准备 |
[42:48] | -you know – Cradling. | -咋形容呢 -把球控制在网兜内 |
[42:49] | Yeah, I got it! | 嗯我明白了 |
[42:51] | I’m going to toss you the ball now. | 我现在准备向你扔球 |
[42:53] | So just kind of accept it | 但你不能傻站着 |
[42:55] | as opposed to trying to catch it as if you’re a statue. | 得想办法接住它 |
[42:57] | Okay. Like this? Right? | 好的 就像这样吗 |
[42:59] | Yes. Okay. | 是的 正确 |
[43:01] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -你准备好了吗 -嗯 |
[43:04] | – I’m impressed! – Beginner’s luck! | -哇你做得真棒 -新手运气好 |
[43:06] | Now, here, here, here. | 现在来 |
[43:08] | Throw me the ball back. So just… | 把球扔回给我 |
[43:09] | take it back as– | 就好像 |
[43:13] | I… I got in on a lacrosse scholarship! | 嗯 其实我是长曲棍球特长生招进校的 |
[43:17] | – Hmm. – Allie too. | -好吧 -艾莉也是 |
[43:18] | So now we have trust issues. | 咱俩现在算是有信任危机了 |
[43:20] | So, thank you for that! | 谢谢你啊 |
[43:44] | So, why did you quit? | 你后来为什么又不玩长曲棍球了 |
[43:46] | I don’t know… | 怎么说呢 |
[43:49] | I mean, I like lacrosse, it’s just… | 我喜欢长曲棍球 但是 |
[43:52] | college sports are a lot of work, you know? | 在大学继续搞体育运动要耗费大量时间 |
[43:55] | I just don’t know if it’s really worth it. | 我不知道这值不值得 |
[43:59] | For me, at least. | 最起码对我来说 这是个问题 |
[44:02] | But it got me into a school | 但我就是靠长曲棍球特长才能进入大学的 |
[44:03] | I probably shouldn’t have gotten into. | 或许我就不该被招进来 |
[44:06] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[44:07] | What? | 知道啥 |
[44:10] | I knew that you were dumb. | 我就知道你是个小傻瓜 |
[44:11] | – I knew it! – I’m dumb? | -我就知道 -什么 我是傻瓜 |
[44:12] | I just knew it! | 我就知道 |
[44:14] | Rude! | 你好烦啊 |
[44:16] | I’m joking. | 我开玩笑的啦 |
[44:18] | What about Allie? | 那艾莉呢 |
[44:20] | Did she just quit because you quit? | 看你退出她就也退出了吗 |
[44:22] | To be fair, no. | 老实说 我觉得不是 |
[44:28] | I just think she’s… lazy. | 我觉得她就是懒 |
[44:39] | Hey, Pam! | 嗨 帕姆 |
[44:40] | Yeah? | 咋啦 |
[44:44] | Have you ever felt like… | 你有没有过这种感觉 |
[44:47] | you’re happy for someone… | 就是你挺为某个人开心的 |
[44:49] | uh, you know, like… | 嗯 怎么说呢 |
[44:52] | like you’re happy for someone… | 就是你挺为某个人开心的 |
[44:55] | I mean you’re completely happy for them, | 我是说真心实意地为她感到开心 |
[44:57] | but you’re like… | 但与此同时 你又觉得 |
[45:00] | want what they have… | 你想让他们 |
[45:01] | Oh! Yeah! | 哦 我懂了 对 |
[45:03] | I’m jealous all the time! | 我也经常嫉妒 |
[45:06] | – No! – I mean I’m jealous of you | -我不是这意思 -我嫉妒你 |
[45:07] | for being funnier than me. | 因为你比我有趣 |
[45:08] | And Kort for being prettier, | 嫉妒科特 因为她比我好看 |
[45:10] | and Mary for eating less than me at dinner. | 嫉妒玛丽 吃得比我少 |
[45:12] | And Luce | 嫉妒露丝 |
[45:15] | for sexting all the lacrosse guys, | 敢给长曲棍球部所有男孩发黄色短信 |
[45:15] | even though I do find it morally questionable, | 虽然我觉得那样好像有点道德败坏 |
[45:17] | slash, would secretly do the same. | 天呐 有时候我也想做那种事 |
[45:21] | And Jen for saying the shit that I think | 我还羡慕珍敢说脏话 |
[45:24] | but I’m actually too scared to say. | 因为我从来不敢说 |
[45:30] | Why, what’s up? | 所以呢 咋啦 |
[45:32] | Nothing! | 没事了 |
[45:36] | Okay, well… | 哦好吧 |
[45:38] | I’m going to go do some laundry. | 那我洗衣服去啦 |
[45:41] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[46:01] | 嘿 我能和你 说件事吗 | |
[46:21] | Hey, Allie! | 艾莉 |
[46:22] | Daniel and I are going to go and catch a movie if you want– | 我要跟丹尼尔一起去看电影 你想 |
[46:35] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[46:38] | Hey, Mary! | 哈喽玛丽 |
[46:39] | – Hey… um… – What’s going on? | -哈喽 -你咋啦 |
[46:40] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 可以跟你说几句话吗 |
[46:42] | Yeah? | 可以啊 |
[46:44] | Okay… um… | 是这样的 |
[46:47] | Daniel was in my dream last night. | 我昨晚梦到丹尼尔了 |
[46:50] | We were in South Carolina eating Chick-fil-A, | 我们一起在南卡罗来纳州吃肯德基 |
[46:54] | even though it was a Sunday, | 虽然那是周日 |
[46:55] | and it started out slow, but by the end of it | 梦境开始还很正常 但最后 |
[46:58] | he had me kind of over the back of his Chevy | 我梦到他开着他那辆雪弗兰载着我 |
[47:01] | and was raw dogging me, on the hood. | 又在车前盖上把我给睡了 |
[47:05] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的觉得对你很抱歉 |
[47:09] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[47:11] | Thank you for… being honest. | 多谢坦诚相告 |
[47:20] | What? | 什么鬼 |
[47:42] | Fancy seeing you here! | 见到你可真不容易 |
[47:44] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思啊 |
[47:46] | Nothing, I just… | 没什么 不过就是 |
[47:48] | I haven’t seen you around much, that’s all. | 最近总也见不到你了 而已 |
[47:50] | Crazy! | 疯了吧你 |
[47:51] | But… I think I have something fun for us! | 不过捏 我给咱们找了点乐子 |
[47:55] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[47:57] | You want cheese on this, right? | 你这份要加点奶酪 对吧 |
[47:59] | Yes, please. | 加点 谢谢 |
[48:00] | Okay. So, Daniel’s friend, | 好了 是这样 丹尼尔有个朋友 |
[48:02] | also name is Daniel, actually, | 事实上 他也叫丹尼尔 |
[48:04] | is running out the tombs for his birthday, | 马上就要过生日了 |
[48:06] | and he wants all of us to come. | 他邀请我们都去 |
[48:09] | Are there any boys there? | 有男生吗 |
[48:10] | Tons! | 一大堆 |
[48:12] | Okay, I’m listening. | 可以 接着说 |
[48:13] | Okay, so it’s this Sunday, nine o’clock. | 好 这周日 九点 |
[48:18] | I know, he’s like one of those has to | 我知道 他就是那种人 |
[48:19] | celebrate his birthday on his birthday types. | 过生日一定要开个生日趴 |
[48:25] | Okay, well, can we do a girl’s day before? | 好吧 在那之前 咱们来个闺蜜日如何 |
[48:29] | I actually told Daniel | 只是 我已经和丹尼尔说好 |
[48:30] | I’d go to the Skins game with him. | 陪他去参加一场非正式球赛 |
[48:33] | You’re calling them the Skins now? | 你现在就叫他们膀爷队啦 |
[48:39] | Okay. Well, will you still help me to get ready? | 好吧 那你还能帮我梳妆吗 |
[48:42] | Duh! It’s a one o’clock game. | 当然啦 比赛是在一点 |
[48:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[48:50] | Do you think like… | 你觉得 |
[48:54] | I don’t know, do you think she likes him | 我也说不好 她是不是爱他 |
[48:56] | more than me? | 胜过爱我啊 |
[48:59] | No, you’re right, you’re right! | 不 你说得对 说得对 |
[49:01] | That’s stupid! | 这想法太蠢了 |
[49:03] | I just… | 我就是 |
[49:04] | I don’t know, I get… | 说不清 我 |
[49:07] | I get self-conscious, ’cause like… | 我这么想 是因为 |
[49:10] | I feel like he’s replacing me. | 我觉得他在取代我的位置 |
[49:13] | Do you think he is replacing me? | 你说他会取代我吗 |
[49:17] | Come on, Will! | 威尔 走啦 |
[49:18] | I’ve got to go! | 我得走了 |
[49:20] | What the fuck, I was talking to him! | 你搞毛啊 我正和他说着话呐 |
[49:26] | You don’t even care! | 你都不关心 |
[49:31] | Oh shit! | 见鬼 |
[49:56] | You want to see me? | 你想见我吗 |
[49:59] | At 11:30, aka 30 minutes ago, | 让你11:30来 也就是30分钟以前 |
[50:02] | and no, it’s my job to see you, | 而且 不是我想见你 是我需要找你 |
[50:04] | by no means do I want to be here. | 我一点儿也不想在这和你谈话 |
[50:06] | Sit down! | 请坐 |
[50:13] | So, it appears that this being tardy thing | 你这个做事拖沓的毛病 |
[50:17] | is becoming a bit of an issue. | 已经引起很多人的不满了 |
[50:20] | Most specifically with Professor Rosenthal, | 主要是罗森塔尔教授 |
[50:22] | who wrote, “It’s almost as though | 他抗议说 她几乎就是 |
[50:25] | she’s trying to be late.” | 故意迟到的 |
[50:29] | Do you have anything to say? | 对此你有何辩解吗 |
[50:34] | You do realize that | 你应该知道 |
[50:36] | just as in life, this type of behavior | 这种行为是会有恶劣后果的 |
[50:38] | does have consequences? | 在日常生活中也一样 对吧 |
[50:41] | Yeah, I mean, I thought, | 是 我是说 我觉得 |
[50:44] | I don’t really don’t have to go to class. | 那些课不是必须要上的 |
[50:49] | Well… you don’t have to do anything. | 没有什么事是必须做的 |
[50:54] | I don’t have to… | 就比如 我不是必须 |
[50:58] | mow my lawn. | 修剪草坪 |
[51:00] | But I do! | 但我还是修剪了 |
[51:02] | Because it keeps my neighbors happy. | 因为这样邻居们也会更舒心 |
[51:06] | Was that… an innuendo? | 这是在含沙射影说我吗 |
[51:08] | The point is, if you don’t take action, | 问题的关键是 如果你不尽快改正 |
[51:12] | more often than not, | 早晚 |
[51:14] | these things tend to come back and bite you. | 你会被这些恶习所害的 |
[51:18] | And… not in a good… | 到那时候 |
[51:21] | “Oh, that feels nice” kind of way! | 可有你受的 |
[51:27] | I think we’re done here! | 好了 我就说到这 |
[51:29] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[51:34] | So, do you want to eat first, | 那么 你是想先吃饭 |
[51:35] | or do you want to grab food there? | 还是到那儿以后再随便吃点 |
[51:40] | Well I don’t want to really eat hotdogs, so… | 我不太想吃热狗 |
[51:44] | Hold on one second. | 稍等 |
[51:45] | What’s up? | 怎么啦 |
[51:46] | I’m just going to get my nails done, but… | 我准备去做指甲了 |
[51:48] | I wanted to say have fun at the game. | 先来和你说声 玩得开心 |
[51:49] | Cool! Thanks. You too. | 好啊 多谢 你也开心 |
[51:52] | Alright. Just see you later. | 行吧 一会儿聚会见吧 |
[51:55] | Sorry…. Yeah. | 抱歉 好啊 |
[51:58] | Yeah, we can get Chinese. | 行啊 咱们可以吃中餐 |
[52:32] | Slouching Towards Bethlehem Joan Didion | 向伯利恒跋涉 琼·迪迪恩 |
[52:39] | You excited for tonight? | 今晚的聚会 你激动吗 |
[52:41] | Yeah, I guess. | 激动吧 |
[52:45] | A little nervous, actually. | 其实我有点紧张 |
[52:51] | Allie, can I be frank? | 艾莉 我说句实话好吗 |
[52:53] | Yeah. | 说啊 |
[52:55] | You’re a little boy crazy. | 男生这事上 你有点太疯狂了 |
[52:57] | What? | 你说啥 |
[52:59] | You torture yourself over all this shit, | 你为了这些破事折磨你自己 |
[53:01] | and I really don’t know why? | 我真是不能理解 |
[53:03] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[53:05] | sex, love, having a boyfriend, | 性爱啦 爱情啊 交往啊 |
[53:09] | it’s… supposed to be fun. | 都应该是很美好的事情 |
[53:13] | Me… | 就我而言 |
[53:15] | I like the game! | 我很享受这过程 |
[53:17] | I like to flirt, I like the chase, | 我喜欢调情 喜欢被追求 |
[53:19] | and yes, I like to fuck. | 当然还有 滚床单 |
[53:23] | And maybe that’s you, maybe it’s not, I don’t know. | 可能你也如此 可能不是 我说不好 |
[53:26] | But, that’s for you to figure out. | 但无论如何 你得想清楚你想要的 |
[53:32] | Just don’t live off the world’s ideals because | 千万不要活在幻想中 因为 |
[53:34] | most of them are just a bunch of bullshit. | 幻想终归是幻想 |
[53:41] | There’s no more rule book, Allie. | 很多事是没有规则可言的 艾莉 |
[53:46] | Let’s go with black. | 给我涂个黑色吧 |
[54:15] | Hey, Allie! | 来啦 艾莉 |
[54:17] | Hi. | 你好 |
[54:19] | Can I have one of those? | 给我来个那个 |
[54:22] | Yeah? | 好啊 |
[54:23] | And like four of those? | 再来四个那个 |
[54:25] | Yep. Your usual. | 对 你的老口味 |
[54:27] | And then, maybe one of those. | 要不再给我拿个这个吧 |
[54:32] | Ah, you’re getting adventurous on me. | 你可有点吓到我了 |
[54:35] | Yep. Just gone crazy. | 没错 是有点过了 |
[54:39] | Don’t tell me Jay was scared. Don’t tell me… | 别和我说杰伊很害怕 别说 |
[54:43] | – Hey, is Kort around? – Oh yeah, I think she is in her room. | -科特在吗 -在她房间吧 |
[54:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[54:46] | We didn’t have them 15 years ago. | 我们15年前没有他们 |
[54:48] | And we still don’t have them now. | 我们现在也还是没有 |
[54:51] | What? | 啥 |
[54:55] | Is this a joke? | 逗我呢吗 |
[54:57] | Finish the GD story, sweetheart! | 把GD的故事写完 亲爱的 |
[55:03] | Who does this? | 这谁干的 |
[55:05] | Dude, I’m sorry, that pedicure took forever. | 抱歉啊姐们 美甲搞了好长时间 |
[55:08] | I’m just going to shower really quick, | 我赶紧去洗个澡 很快滴 |
[55:09] | I swear I’m not even going to masturbate. | 甚至连五指公子都不找 我发誓 |
[55:11] | Just kidding, no promises. | 开玩笑呢 怎么可能 |
[55:17] | Whore, don’t even act that you’re not impressed, | 姐们 吓傻你了吧 |
[55:19] | I was less than five minutes. | 我用了连五分钟都不到 |
[55:21] | Okay, okay, okay, so I’m thinking about | 好了好了好了 我正琢磨着 |
[55:23] | going super scandalous tonight, | 今晚好好浪一把 |
[55:25] | I’m going to let these ass cheeks leak out a little bit. | 我打算穿个超短裙 泄露点春光 |
[55:27] | Whatever, just tell me what you think. | 得了 快告诉我你有啥好点子 |
[55:36] | ♪ I get so excited ♪ | ♪ 我兴奋无比 ♪ |
[55:41] | Guys, dudes, let her chose! Let her chose! | 哥们 让她选 让她选 |
[55:43] | I don’t care if she’s your babe. | 我才不管她是不是你的妹子 |
[55:44] | – There’s no easy buckets. – No easy buckets. | -哪儿那么容易 -不容易 |
[55:46] | No easy buckets! | 一点儿不容易 |
[55:48] | Kort, could you please shut these guys up? | 科特 露一手 镇住他们 |
[55:51] | Yeah, bring it, bring it! | 对啊 露一手看看 |
[55:59] | Bro! | 老兄啊 |
[56:03] | You know, I definitely prefer wine over beer. | 知道吗 比起啤酒 我绝对更爱红酒 |
[56:08] | It just makes me feel more… | 喝红酒让我感觉更加地 |
[56:10] | more like a lady! | 淑女 |
[56:14] | You know, more sophisticated. | 你懂的 更有内涵 |
[56:17] | Kind of… | 多少有点吧 |
[56:18] | I read a study that says it’s rich in probiotics. | 有研究表明 红酒含富含益生菌 |
[56:23] | Plus it helps me get fucked up. | 另外 它还能我把搞得一团糟 |
[56:26] | Cheers to that. | 说得妙啊 |
[56:34] | Does my hair look all right? | 我头发不乱吧 |
[56:36] | Yeah, solid! | 好着呢 |
[56:38] | Nice! I just switched products, so… | 不错 我换了款发胶 |
[56:47] | Allie, what’s the deal, why aren’t you dressed? | 艾莉 怎么了 你怎么还不换衣服 |
[56:49] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事啊 |
[56:52] | I’m just… | 我就是 |
[56:54] | waiting for Kort, because I told her | 等科特呢 我和她说了 |
[56:56] | that I would help her get dressed. | 要帮她梳妆的 |
[56:58] | You know how we do. | 我俩总是一起来的 |
[57:01] | Oh, shit! | 糟了个大糕 |
[57:06] | I totally forgot to relay. Okay, so I talked to Kort, | 忘和你说了 之前我和科特聊天时 |
[57:09] | and she got roped into some… | 她说她被丹尼尔拉去参加一个 |
[57:11] | beer pong tournament thingy with Daniel, | 啤酒乒乓赛之类的东东 |
[57:14] | at a completely different location. | 他们去了另一个地方 |
[57:16] | So, she’s just going to have to meet at the party. | 所以 她一会儿就直接去聚会了 |
[57:22] | Give me that fucking wine. | 把那该死的红酒给我 |
[57:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[57:52] | Thank you. | 谢啦 |
[57:55] | Hi! | 你好 |
[58:17] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[58:20] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈干什么呢 |
[58:22] | What do you mean, what are you doing? | 你什么意思 你又在干什么 |
[58:24] | You should not be drinking any more, | 你不能再喝了 |
[58:25] | and you have to hold– | 你还得告诉 |
[58:26] | What? I look great, it’s like a dress basically. | 说啥呢 我棒极了 这可以当裙子穿 |
[58:29] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢了 |
[58:30] | You so don’t need that! | 你真不用这样 |
[58:33] | I’m sorry, Luce, | 抱歉了露丝 |
[58:34] | I don’t remember asking you what I need. | 我好像没问你我需要啥吧 |
[58:37] | Allie, maybe we should take you home. | 艾莉 我们得把你带回家 |
[58:41] | Thank you, they’ll pay. | 谢了 她们付账 |
[58:43] | I’ll have a glass of Pinot. | 请帮我来一杯皮诺酒 |
[58:54] | – Oh, hey, Kort! – Hey! Hey! | -你好啊 科特 -来啦 |
[58:56] | How was the game? | 比赛怎么样 |
[58:58] | – It was really fun. – Really, was it? | -相当有意思 -是吗 真的吗 |
[59:00] | Yeah! Yeah, it was really fun! | 真的 挺有意思的 |
[59:01] | Oh, and how was the beer pong tournament? | 那啤酒乒乓赛怎么样啊 |
[59:04] | It was really fun, Allie. | 很好玩 艾莉 |
[59:06] | – It was? – Yeah! | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[59:06] | – Was it great? – Yeah. | -很赞吗 -是啊 |
[59:09] | That’s great, I’m so happy for you. | 太好了 你高兴我也高兴 |
[59:12] | And did you have a good time, Danny Boy? | 那你玩得开心吗 丹尼小哥 |
[59:14] | – Yeah, it was a fine time. – You did? | -是啊 我们玩得很开心 -是吧 |
[59:16] | Hey, guess what? I like to have a good time too. | 你猜怎么着 我也想找点乐子 |
[59:20] | I’ll suck your dick for a dollar. | 给我一美元 我给你吹箫 |
[59:21] | – Allie! – What? | -艾莉 -怎么了 |
[59:23] | – She’s kidding. – Yeah, I’m kidding. | -她胡说八道呢 -对 我瞎说的 |
[59:25] | I’ll do it for free. | 不要钱 免费给你吹 |
[59:26] | What the fuck is your problem? | 你他妈脑子有病吧 |
[59:28] | What’s my problem? What’s your problem? | 我有病 你才有病呢 |
[59:30] | You just give everything up for some guy | 你为了一个才认识两个月的男生 |
[59:33] | you met two months ago! | 就不顾一切了 |
[59:34] | You just said you were going to blow him! | 你刚说你要给他吹箫 |
[59:35] | Yeah, I was just trying to get in on the fun. | 是啊 我这不是在找乐子吗 |
[59:37] | He’s my fucking boyfriend, Allie! | 艾莉 那他妈的是我男朋友 |
[59:42] | He’s your only friend… Kort! | 你只要他一个人 科特 |
[59:45] | Go fuck yourself! | 死开吧你 |
[59:47] | Fuck you! | 滚 |
[59:51] | Phil, can I get a dollar? | 菲尔 我想来一美元的 |
[1:00:00] | Hey, Allie! | 艾莉 站住 |
[1:00:01] | Allie! | 艾莉 |
[1:00:02] | I just want to let you know, it’s not my fault | 我只想告诉你 |
[1:00:05] | you went off the reservation | 你自暴自弃 |
[1:00:06] | and stopped taking care of yourself. | 不再照顾自己 不是我的错 |
[1:00:08] | It’s not my fault you’re a vain whore, | 你是个用美国队长取代我的 |
[1:00:10] | who replaced me with Captain America. | 虚荣的婊子 也不是我的错 |
[1:00:12] | Don’t give me bullshit, | 别他妈因为 |
[1:00:13] | because I can get a guy and you can’t. | 我能找到男朋友而你找不到就对我瞎逼逼 |
[1:00:15] | You sleep all day. You don’t study for anything. | 你成天睡觉 什么都不学 |
[1:00:18] | You don’t push yourself to do anything. | 你从不努力做任何事 |
[1:00:21] | You’re just a selfish dick | 你不过是个等着 |
[1:00:22] | who expects the whole world to fall into your lap. | 天上掉馅饼的自私的混蛋 |
[1:00:25] | Thanks, Kort! | 谢谢你 科特 |
[1:00:26] | No, don’t do that. | 不 别这样 |
[1:00:27] | Take some fucking responsibility for once in your life! God! | 你这辈子能有担当一次嘛 老天啊 |
[1:00:31] | This is why I’m not going abroad with you. | 这就是我不和你一起出国的原因 |
[1:00:37] | Perfect, well I’ll just be in Great Britain getting bukkaked, | 很好 我会去英国和一群男人群交 |
[1:00:40] | and you’ll be here dating Daniel. | 而你在这里和丹尼尔约会 |
[1:00:43] | – Great! – Awesome! | -很好 -真棒 |
[1:00:47] | What’s bukkaked? | 什么是群交 |
[1:00:48] | Um… when a man and woman love each other, | 那个 当男女相爱时 |
[1:00:51] | a man invites all of his friends over… | 男人会邀请他所有的朋友过来 |
[1:00:53] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[1:00:55] | Kort told me what happened, and don’t worry! | 科特告诉过我发生了什么 别担心 |
[1:00:58] | A lot of guys can’t get their dicks hard, | 很多男人四十岁时 |
[1:01:00] | when they’re fucking 40! | 都硬不起来 |
[1:01:13] | Daniel, what’s she talking about? | 丹尼尔 她在说什么 |
[1:01:32] | Uh oh! | 差点忘了 |
[1:01:34] | Is she wearing a towel? | 她是围着块浴巾吗 |
[1:01:44] | 艾莉 凌晨1:37 嘿 史蒂夫夫夫 想约炮吗 已读 | |
[1:03:02] | Where the fuck have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[1:03:04] | Trash. | 垃圾堆 |
[1:03:06] | – What? – In the trash. | -什么 -我在垃圾堆里 |
[1:03:09] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[1:03:11] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[1:03:13] | No, I mean, it was Allie, but… | 不 这的确是艾莉 |
[1:03:15] | She looks like shit! | 但她看起来太糟了 |
[1:03:23] | Kort? | 科特 |
[1:03:26] | Kort! | 科特 |
[1:03:30] | Is she in there? | 她在里面吗 |
[1:03:33] | Yeah, she’s in there. | 对 她在里面 |
[1:06:39] | Fucking yoga bitches! | 该死的瑜伽裤 |
[1:07:03] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[1:07:05] | Fuck, it’s hard! | 该死 这太难了 |
[1:07:11] | Oh god! | 天啊 |
[1:07:19] | This isn’t a bad pace! | 这个节奏不错 |
[1:07:23] | Not a bad pace at all! | 一点都没什么不好的 |
[1:07:36] | 艾莉 下午1:16 终于有新手机了 | |
[1:07:42] | And so, as managers, | 所以 作为经营者 |
[1:07:44] | the problem we’re left to solve is, | 留给我们要解决的问题是 |
[1:07:46] | how do we repair our system’s flaws? | 如何修复我们系统的缺陷 |
[1:07:49] | So as to return to a point… | 以便回到 |
[1:07:51] | as closer to optimal | 更接近最优的那一点 |
[1:07:54] | while still living with the fact that optimal | 尽管实际上 最优的 |
[1:07:56] | doesn’t necessarily mean perfect. | 并不一定意味着完美的 |
[1:08:01] | You see, we’re not just in a theoretics class here, | 我们不仅仅是在理论课上 |
[1:08:05] | where we bank on stand-alone principles in a vacuum. | 空谈什么毫无依据的理论 |
[1:08:09] | We’re dealing with real issues in the real world. | 我们在处理真实世界的现实问题 |
[1:08:13] | You got to see this, man! Awesome, man! | 你得看看这个 真太厉害了 |
[1:08:14] | Alright, I’ll see them, | 好吧 我去看 |
[1:08:15] | 科特 下午1:30 你讨厌我吗 丹尼尔 | |
[1:08:15] | 科特 下午1:30 你讨厌我吗 丹尼尔 请理理我 我不是故意的 | |
[1:08:21] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你走路没长眼吗 |
[1:08:23] | Do you know who you’re talking to? | 你知道自己在和谁说话吗 |
[1:08:24] | I’m the Dean of goddamn students, sweetheart! | 我是教导主任 宝贝 |
[1:08:27] | Oh my god, I’m so sorry. | 天啊 我很抱歉 |
[1:08:28] | It’s too late! You’re expelled! | 太迟了 你被开除了 |
[1:08:33] | Just kidding! | 玩笑而已 |
[1:08:34] | I don’t have the power to do that, | 我没权力这么做 |
[1:08:49] | 帕姆 下午2:40 科特和丹尼尔还没 相互说话吗 | |
[1:08:52] | 帕姆 下午2:40 科特和丹尼尔还没 相互说话吗 | |
[1:08:52] | 玛丽 下午2:41 总之 我昨晚 做了个梦 我在想 | |
[1:08:55] | 帕姆 下午2:40 科特和丹尼尔还没 相互说话吗 | |
[1:08:55] | 玛丽 下午2:41 总之 我昨晚 做了个梦 我在想 | |
[1:08:58] | 帕姆 下午2:40 科特和丹尼尔还没 相互说话吗 | |
[1:08:58] | 玛丽 下午2:41 总之 我昨晚 做了个梦 我在想 | |
[1:09:01] | 帕姆 下午2:40 科特和丹尼尔还没 相互说话吗 | |
[1:09:01] | 玛丽 下午2:41 总之 我昨晚 做了个梦 我在想 | |
[1:09:01] | 露丝 下午2:41 不需要 | |
[1:09:07] | Hey… I just need you to listen to me for one second. | 我只需要你听我说一下 |
[1:09:12] | Hear me out, baby girl. | 听我说 小姑娘 |
[1:10:03] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:10:07] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[1:10:08] | Huh? Yeah, everything’s great. | 啥 对 一切都很好 |
[1:10:10] | What are you making? | 你在做什么 |
[1:10:11] | I’m not really sure, but I feel really cool | 我也不确定 但我觉得很酷 |
[1:10:13] | because I measured a bunch of shit, | 因为我量了一堆东西 |
[1:10:14] | and I got to mince something for the first time. | 这是我第一次把肉绞碎 |
[1:10:17] | Oh, do you want help? | 你需要帮忙吗 |
[1:10:18] | Uh-uh! No way, I got this. | 不用 我能搞定 |
[1:10:20] | Fucking son of a mother-fucker! | 真他妈的该死 |
[1:10:22] | That’s so hot! | 这太烫了 |
[1:10:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:10:28] | I have my phone if you need me. | 如果需要 给我打电话 |
[1:10:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:10:57] | Say no more. | 别说话 |
[1:10:59] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[1:11:09] | Okay, you’re good, you’re good! | 好 没事 没事的 |
[1:11:12] | I got you! | 我扶着你呢 |
[1:11:16] | You know I can’t see, right? | 你知道我看不到 对吗 |
[1:11:17] | I know, I’ve got you. | 我知道 我扶着你呢 |
[1:11:25] | Hey! | 你好 |
[1:11:40] | Oh, I’ll let you two be. | 我会让你俩待着 |
[1:11:41] | Actually, I prepared something. | 实际上我准备了几句话 |
[1:11:48] | Daniel, this first part is for you. | 丹尼尔 第一部分是对你说的 |
[1:11:50] | My apologies for the other night | 那天晚上我说要帮你吹箫 |
[1:11:52] | when I offered to fellate you, | 对此我向你道歉 |
[1:11:55] | and also for the things I said about your dick, | 我也为谈论你的小弟弟和它硬不起来的事 |
[1:11:57] | and it’s limpness. | 向你道歉 |
[1:12:00] | That was both rudely inappropriate, | 这样做很不礼貌 |
[1:12:02] | and a pretty dumb thing to do. | 特别蠢 |
[1:12:05] | And now, Kort, this second part is for you. | 现在 科特 第二部分是对你说的 |
[1:12:09] | My apologies for the other night | 那天晚上我说要帮你男朋友 |
[1:12:10] | when I offered to fellate your boyfriend Daniel, | 丹尼尔吹箫 对此我向你道歉 |
[1:12:13] | previously mentioned | 之前 在发言的第一部分 |
[1:12:14] | in the first part of the speech, and also– | 已经提到了 还有就是 |
[1:12:16] | Allie! -…this dinner– | 艾莉 晚饭 |
[1:12:18] | We get it! | 我们明白的 |
[1:12:21] | Okay, the point is, I’m sorry. | 好吧 我只想说 对不起 |
[1:12:24] | Truly! | 真的 |
[1:12:25] | It was all… very unbecoming of me. | 我那样做 特别不合适 |
[1:12:33] | Oh! Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你们听我说 |
[1:12:46] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[1:12:49] | Allie told me that if I didn’t say that she’d… | 艾莉告诉我 如果我不这么说 |
[1:12:52] | shank me and make it seem like it was an accident. | 她就捅了我 并让这看起来像是场事故 |
[1:12:56] | Jesus! | 老天 |
[1:13:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:13:02] | I hope I didn’t ruin this? | 我希望我没毁了这一切 |
[1:13:05] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[1:13:12] | It’s supposed to be chicken, but… | 这本应是鸡肉 但 |
[1:13:14] | But it’s a liquid though, I don’t understand it. | 但这是液体 我不太明白 |
[1:13:16] | If you skim it off the top it’s not as bad. | 如果你把上面油撇了 还不太糟 |
[1:13:19] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[1:13:21] | – Hey! – How is it? | -你好 -怎么样 |
[1:13:24] | – Um… – It’s um… | -那个 -这个 |
[1:13:27] | It’s fucking horrible, isn’t it? | 特别难吃 对吧 |
[1:13:30] | It’s really not very good, Allie. | 这真的不好吃 艾莉 |
[1:13:33] | Daniel, any thoughts? | 丹尼尔 你怎么认为 |
[1:13:34] | I mean it’s not bad, but um… | 我觉得不太糟 但 |
[1:13:38] | It… it’s just tough to chew and… swallow. | 它 它既咬不动又难以下咽 |
[1:13:46] | Yeah, I kind of saw this coming. | 是 我早预料到了 |
[1:13:48] | Yes! Real food! | 太好了 真正的食物 |
[1:13:54] | Do you mind if I have a sip of this? | 你介意我喝口这个吗 |
[1:13:58] | So are you going to hold this over my head forever? | 所以你会永远拿这个当我的把柄吗 |
[1:14:02] | I don’t know! I just might though. | 我不知道 可能吧 |
[1:14:04] | Would make up sex help? | 补偿性的来一发会有帮助吗 |
[1:14:07] | Is that all you girls think about? | 你们女孩就都想些这个吗 |
[1:14:09] | -Mmm. – It is, isn’t it? | -那个 -就是 对吧 |
[1:14:10] | – What, it’s been like a week! – Really! | -怎么 这都一周了 -是嘛 |
[1:14:16] | What? Are you not going to help? | 怎么 你不来帮忙吗 |
[1:14:19] | Um… She… | 那个 她 |
[1:14:21] | She handcuffed me to the table! | 她把我铐在桌上了 |
[1:14:23] | – Oh my god! – Yeah! | -天啊 -是啊 |
[1:14:43] | So, how’s it going out there? | 你们在外面怎么样 |
[1:14:45] | Looks like it’s going well! | 看起来还不错 |
[1:14:48] | I mean… not that I’m watching! | 我没一直在看 |
[1:14:50] | I’m not! I’m just… | 没有 我只是 |
[1:14:51] | From the few glances that I’ve stolen, it… | 偷看过几眼 然后发现 |
[1:14:53] | Looks like it’s going well! | 看起来还不错 |
[1:14:56] | And I only saw those glances | 我看了几眼 |
[1:14:58] | because I want to keep the standard of service high. | 只是为了保持高水平的服务 |
[1:15:02] | Sure. | 行 |
[1:15:05] | – Yeah, it’s going well! – Good. | -对 进行得很顺利 -很好 |
[1:15:07] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[1:15:09] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[1:15:12] | Me too. | 我也喜欢 |
[1:15:14] | So why did you act like that? | 所以你之前为什么那样做 |
[1:15:19] | I… don’t know, I guess it was just… | 我不知道 我猜 这只是 |
[1:15:22] | more fun when we were chasing them together, | 比起你单独约他 |
[1:15:24] | than when you were dating him alone. | 我们以前一起追他们时更好玩 |
[1:15:28] | Yeah, I guess I wasn’t the best… | 是啊 我猜我不是最好的 |
[1:15:30] | best friend, was I? | 闺蜜 对吗 |
[1:15:32] | I kind of got caught up there for a while. | 我还差得很远 |
[1:15:39] | Hey um… | 那个 |
[1:15:42] | You didn’t mean that abroad thing, did you? | 出国的事你不是认真的吧 |
[1:15:47] | Yeah… I did. | 是 我是认真的 |
[1:15:50] | I mean, not for those reasons but… | 不是因为这些原因 而是 |
[1:15:53] | I never really wanted to go. | 我从没真想过要去 |
[1:15:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:16:01] | Can I give you some good news? | 我能告诉你点好消息吗 |
[1:16:04] | Yes, now would be a good time. | 行 现在正是时候 |
[1:16:08] | He has a friend that thinks you’re hot. | 他有个朋友觉得你很性感 |
[1:16:12] | Proceed. | 继续 |
[1:16:13] | Apparently, he thinks you have a nice ass! | 显然 他觉得你的屁股很不错 |
[1:16:16] | This ass? | 我的屁股吗 |
[1:16:17] | That ass! | 你的屁股 |
[1:16:20] | Okay, I’ll take it! | 好吧 我信了 |
[1:16:22] | He wants to take you out for a drink. | 他想请你出去喝一杯 |
[1:16:23] | – Shut the fuck up! – Oh my god! | -不会吧 -天啊 |
[1:16:26] | Whatever. I did that to be dramatic! | 管他的 我这么就做是为了引人注目 |
[1:16:28] | I fucking hate that plate! | 我讨厌这个盘子 |
[1:16:30] | Tell me what we are working with? | 跟我说说那个人 |
[1:16:35] | You look good! | 你看起来真好看 |
[1:16:37] | – Stop that! – How do you feel? | -得了吧 -你感觉怎么样 |
[1:16:40] | I feel good. I do. | 我感觉很好 真的 |
[1:16:43] | I’m a little nervous though. | 我就是有点紧张 |
[1:16:45] | You can be nervous. | 你可以紧张 |
[1:16:46] | You’re just not allowed to fuck him! | 你只是不许去睡他 |
[1:16:48] | Does that rule still stand? | 这条规定仍然有效吗 |
[1:16:50] | – Yes! – Like a 100%? | -对 -必须遵守吗 |
[1:16:52] | Yes, you slut! | 是的 你个小荡妇 |
[1:16:54] | Great! | 很好 |
[1:16:58] | The dress looks good too. | 这条裙子看起来也很漂亮 |
[1:17:00] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:17:01] | I don’t know, kind of feel like I’m made for these things. | 我不知道 我就像是为了这些而生的 |
[1:17:08] | – Alright, perfume? – Check! | -好吧 香水 -喷了 |
[1:17:09] | – ID? – Check! | -身份证 -带了 |
[1:17:10] | And…? | 还有 |
[1:17:12] | It’s the first date! | 这才第一次约会 |
[1:17:14] | I’m just asking! | 我只是问问 |
[1:17:15] | I trimmed! | 我修剪过了 |
[1:17:17] | Daniel, thoughts? | 丹尼尔 你觉得怎么样 |
[1:17:20] | Gorgeous! | 非常漂亮 |
[1:17:22] | It’s very sweet of you D-Mac. | 你人真好 大帅哥 |
[1:17:27] | Okay. Go on. | 行 去吧 |
[1:17:29] | I… oh, bye! | 我 再见 |
[1:18:13] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[1:18:15] | Huh? | 啥 |
[1:18:16] | Are you looking for someone? | 您在找人吗 |
[1:18:17] | Oh! No. | 没 |
[1:18:22] | I’m okay! | 我很好 |
[1:22:08] | Oh, would you look at the slice of apple pie! | 不想看看这个迷人的小妖精吗 |
[1:22:11] | Come over here, cutie! | 过来 小可爱 |
[1:22:13] | What’s up, little boo? | 怎么了 小伙子 |
[1:22:14] | I’d like to give you a tour of this… | 我想带你参观一下这个 |
[1:22:16] | This camp-pus… | 这个校园 |
[1:22:19] | You ever seen Mystic River? | 你看过《神秘河》吗 |
[1:22:25] | Little Sean Penn wannabe! | 西恩·潘的小模仿者 |