英文名称:The Water Horse
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:05] | 《尼斯湖怪:深水传说》 | |
[01:14] | 一则真实的故事… | |
[01:38] | What is that? | 那是什么啊? |
[01:40] | It’s that famous picture of the monster. | 这就是那只世界闻名的怪兽了 |
[01:42] | But it’s fake. | 不过是假的 |
[01:43] | How do you know it’s fake? It looks real. | 你怎么知道是假的呢? 照片看起来像真的 |
[01:46] | Oh, it’s fake all right. | 这当然是假的了 |
[01:49] | Of course it’s fake, everyone knows that. | 这当然是假的了,所有人都知道 |
[01:52] | Wait now, son. There’s more to that photo than meets the eye. | 等等,孩子,百闻其实不如一见 |
[01:57] | Oh, really? Lf you’d like to know the real truth… | 真的吗? 如果你想真正见识下的话 |
[02:01] | Yeah. I wanna know. | 好呀,我想知道的 |
[02:02] | Come on. It’ll be fun. Come on. | 来吧,听起来很好玩的 来吧 |
[02:04] | Well, you have to go back to World War II. | 那么,让我们回到二战的时候 |
[02:10] | The Germans had captured the rest of Europe… | 当时德国人占领了欧洲的大部分地区 |
[02:13] | …and were only a hundred miles or so from these shores. | 离这片海岸只有100多英里的样子 |
[02:19] | And you need to know about a young lad… | 我们的故事是关于一个年轻小伙子 |
[02:22] | …called Angus MacMorrow. | 他名叫安古斯・麦克莫洛 |
[02:26] | The wee lad was drawn to water… | 小伙子很喜欢水 |
[02:30] | …but deathly afraid of it at the same time. | 同时却又非常的怕水 |
[04:30] | You know something, Angus? | 你知道吗?安古斯 |
[04:32] | The tide pool is a very strange, enchanted place. | 潮池是个非常有趣、奇特的地方 [潮池:退潮后留下的水池,有许多生物生活] |
[04:39] | See these wee beauties? | 看到那些细小的美丽生物了吗? |
[04:42] | Now, they are full of luck and magic. | 他们拥有魔法和幸运 |
[04:47] | No! Aye, Angus. | 不可能! 是真的,安古斯 |
[04:49] | You best believe it. Can I keep it, Daddy? | 相信我 我能留下这个吗,爸爸? |
[04:53] | Aye. But don’t tell your Mummy. | 当然可以,不过别告诉你妈妈 |
[04:56] | She believes things should stay where they are. | 她坚信所有事物都该留在本来的地方 |
[05:23] | Angus. | 安古斯 |
[05:27] | Angus. | 安古斯 |
[05:32] | Angus MacMorrow, what in heaven’s name? | 安古斯・麦克莫洛 上帝啊,你在干什么? |
[05:36] | Sorry. I’m coming. Indeed you are. | 对不起,我就来 你最好马上过来 |
[05:44] | I thought you’d drowned. | 我还以为你又溺水了 |
[05:53] | You didn’t even get wet. | 你身上是干的 |
[06:07] | That piece. Please. | 我要那一块,谢谢 |
[06:10] | Thank you. Cheerio. | 谢谢 再见 |
[06:20] | See you, Archie. | 再见,阿齐 |
[06:23] | I’d say it’s going to rain, Mrs. MacMorrow. | 麦克莫洛太太,我觉得会下雨 |
[06:25] | Think you might be right, Mr. McCowan. | 我想你是对的,麦考万先生 |
[06:32] | Would you remind me to tell Clyde to move the cattle to the lower field? | 你记得提醒我,叫克莱德把牛犊都赶到低地去。 |
[06:57] | I’ll just put my pail in the workshop. | 我先去把我的桶丢进工作室里去 |
[07:00] | Well, be quick. You have to help with the tea. | 好吧,快点 你还要来帮忙下午茶 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1010个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:166个,六级词汇:71个,GRE词汇:75个,托福词汇:99个,考研词汇:172个,专四词汇:136个,专八词汇:22个, 所有生词标注共:288个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:07] | Clyde. Aye. | 克莱德 什么? |
[07:09] | Can we move the cattle down to the lower field? | 我们把小牛都赶去低地吧 |
[07:11] | Oh, aye. I have got nothing better to do. | 哦,好的 反正我也没有其他事可以做 |
[07:15] | Mummy. Look what I’ve got. | 妈妈,瞧瞧我们弄到了什么 |
[07:20] | Where’d you get that? Every volunteer got four oranges. | 你从哪里拿到的? 每个志愿帮忙的人都有4个桔子拿 |
[07:23] | I haven’t had an orange in Lord knows how long. | 我已经不记得有多久没吃过桔子了 |
[07:26] | How was the shore? Did Angus have fun? | 海滩怎么样?安古斯开心么? |
[07:28] | Angus, fun? | 安古斯,开不开心? |
[08:22] | [任期结束!] | |
[09:39] | Angus! Come on in now. | 安古斯!现在过来 |
[09:42] | You told me you’d help with the tea. | 你说过要帮我弄下午茶的 |
[09:58] | All the Malay Peninsula has been overrun. | 整个马来半岛都被占领了 |
[10:01] | We are struggling hard in the Libyan Desert… | 我们在利比亚的沙漠奋斗 |
[10:04] | …where perhaps another serious battle will be soon fought. | 那里也许很快就又会有一场硬仗要打 |
[10:09] | The whole future of mankind… | 关系到人类未来的战斗 |
[10:12] | …may depend upon our actions and upon our conduct. | 全靠我们的行动和指挥了 |
[10:15] | So far we have not failed. We shall not fail now. | 我们还没有输,现在我们不能输, |
[10:20] | Let us move forward steadfastly together… | 让我们一起坚定前行 |
[13:09] | Jings. | 哇哦 |
[13:26] | It’s all right. There, there. | 没事的,没事的,小东西 |
[14:03] | Here you go. Come on. | 给你,吃吧 |
[14:07] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[14:17] | Come on. Come on. | 过来,过来 |
[14:23] | That’s it. | 好 |
[14:29] | All right, then. | 没事的,接下来 |
[14:32] | That’s a good boy. | 好孩子 |
[14:38] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[14:52] | Oh, no. | 哦,不 |
[15:12] | There you are. | 再给你一片 |
[15:19] | It’s all right. I’ll take care of you. | 别担心,我会照顾好你的 |
[15:24] | Angus. | 安古斯 |
[15:27] | Angus? Angus, it’s bedtime. | 安古斯?安古斯,该睡觉了 |
[15:30] | How many times do I have to call you? | 你要我叫多少次啊? |
[15:48] | Crikey. | 哇! |
[16:03] | Get a move on! | 进来! |
[16:11] | What is it? | 怎么回事? |
[16:14] | Maybe Daddy’s with them. | 也许爸爸就和他们在一起 |
[16:24] | Pull up, lads. | 都过来,小伙子们 |
[16:32] | Do you know anything about this? No. | 你知道这是怎么回事吗? 不知道 |
[16:35] | They’ve got to be here for a reason. I don’t know. | 他们来这里一定是有什么原因的 我不知道 |
[16:45] | Excuse me, sir. | 对不起,长官 |
[16:48] | Good morning, madam. | 早安,女士 |
[16:49] | Captain Thomas Hamilton, 12 Medium Regiment, Royal Artillery. | 托马斯・汉密尔顿队长 隶属皇家炮兵团,第12中型炮兵团 |
[16:53] | Are we all set? | 我们都准备好了吗? |
[16:55] | The housekeeper, Mrs. MacMorrow, is making all the arrangements. | 房东麦克莫洛太太,会负责安排的 |
[16:59] | She is? Yes. Is she around? | 她来负责? 对,她在吗? |
[17:01] | I’m Anne MacMorrow. | 我就是安・麦克莫洛 |
[17:03] | Oh, I beg your pardon. | 哦,不是吧? |
[17:05] | Clearly, HQ have failed to notify you. My troop is to be billeted here. | 很明显总部没有通知到你 我的部队要驻扎在这里 |
[17:09] | What with? | 要做什么? |
[17:11] | I’ve hardly any staff. | 我根本没有人手 |
[17:13] | When Lord Killin went off to the RAF, only a few of us stayed on here. | 自从奇尔林阁下去了空军一号之后 我们只有几个人留在这里 |
[17:17] | Well, we won’t expect afternoon tea. | 好吧,我们并不指望能喝上下午茶 |
[17:19] | No, only the officers will be billeted inside the house. | 不要紧,只有官员才会住到房子里去 |
[17:23] | The rest of my men will camp outside. | 其他的人会在外面搭帐篷的 |
[17:26] | Well, I’m afraid I really would need Lord Killin’s permission. | 抱歉,我想我必须先看看奇尔林阁下的许可状 |
[17:30] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[17:31] | Wormsley? Yes, sir. | 沃姆斯利 在,长官 |
[17:34] | From Lord Killin. We’re friends, actually. At Oxford the same year. | 这是奇尔林阁下写的,我们是朋友 确切地说,我们同一年进的牛津 |
[17:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:43] | But I have to tell you, our cupboards are not exactly full these days. | 不过我得告诉你,我们的供给也不多了 |
[17:46] | Not to worry. The War Office keeps us well-supplied. | 别担心,战备办公室会保证我们的供应 |
[17:49] | And what’s more, we have a number of keen hunters in our regiment. | 而且,我们这个团里 有不少‘猎人’正跃跃欲试呢 |
[17:53] | They are trained killers, after all. | 不管怎么说,他们可是群受训过的杀手 |
[17:59] | You see, Scotland is the front line in the war these days. | 你也看到了,这段时间来 苏格兰已经变成了战争的前线 |
[18:04] | Sir. Good man. | 长官 做的不错 |
[18:06] | Nazi submarines are everywhere. | 纳粹的潜水艇在四处出没 |
[18:08] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[18:10] | Splendid. Yes. | 真棒 |
[18:15] | Well, how lovely. | 真是个不错的地方 |
[18:18] | Now all this, you see, is for your own protection. | 现在你所见到的这些 都是用来保障你们的安全 |
[18:21] | Goldman? Well, we’re very grateful. | 戈德曼? 好了,我们非常感谢 |
[18:23] | Is this the German advance? | 德国人正在朝这里前进? |
[18:25] | Following the troop movements, are you? | 你很想知道军队的行程吗? |
[18:30] | Don’t you worry, son. We’re ready for them. | 别担心,孩子,我们会好好招待他们的 |
[18:36] | Now, you men, come with me. Sir. | 现在,你们几个跟我走 长官 |
[18:39] | Can you put my desk over here? | 你能把我的桌子放在这里吗? |
[18:42] | Kirstie, Angus, run along. | 柯斯蒂,安古斯,过来 |
[18:45] | We don’t want to distract our guests from their duties. | 我们不要给客人添麻烦了,他们还有任务要做 |
[18:49] | Can you keep a secret? | 你能保守秘密吗? |
[18:50] | Isn’t this exciting? Soldiers right here in our home. | 这不是很惊险吗? 有士兵住在我们家里 |
[18:54] | Promise me you can keep a secret. What are you babbling about? | 你保证要保守一个秘密 你神神秘秘地到底要说什么? |
[18:57] | You have to swear not to tell Mummy. I’ll not breathe a word. What is it? | 你要发誓不告诉妈妈 我会把嘴闭的牢牢的,究竟是什么事? |
[19:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:25] | 《伍德的自然史》 | |
[19:36] | Hey! Those are my daddy’s boots. Let go. | 嘿,这是我爸爸的鞋子,松开 |
[19:46] | Bad boy. You can’t eat them. | 坏孩子,你不能吃这些 |
[19:52] | But I suppose you are hungry. | 不过我想你一定是饿了 |
[20:02] | What’s that? Churchill. | 怎么回事?丘吉尔 |
[20:05] | That’s enough, Churchill. | 够了,丘吉尔 |
[20:06] | Who are you? Sergeant Wallace Strunk. | 你是谁? 华莱士・斯特拉克中士 |
[20:09] | Twelve Medium Regiment, Royal Artillery. First battery cook. | 皇家炮兵团,第12炮兵团,第1连厨师 |
[20:12] | Churchill, regiment mascot. | 丘吉尔,炮兵团的吉祥物 |
[20:17] | Unauthorized personnel. I just wanted a wee snack. | 非军事人员 我只是想讨点小点心吃 |
[20:20] | Provisions dispensed only by written orders in triplicate. | 要求补给必须提供一式三份的命令 |
[20:23] | Do you have the paperwork? | 你有吗? |
[20:25] | Then off you go. | 那你还是开路走人吧 |
[20:27] | Who’s Daddy’s boy, then, eh? Good boy. Good Churchill. | 谁是爸爸的好孩子啊? 好孩子,好丘吉尔 |
[20:32] | You’re still here? I take out the rubbish. | 你怎么还在这里? 我要把垃圾拿出去倒掉 |
[20:35] | On the double, then. | 在另外一边 |
[20:37] | Who’s the best little soldier in the regiment, then? It’s my Churchill. | 炮兵团里最棒的小战士是谁啊? 当然是我的小丘吉尔了 |
[20:42] | Good boy. Give me a kiss. Give me another kiss. | 乖孩子,来亲我一下 再来亲一下 |
[20:56] | Hello? | 喂? |
[20:57] | Where are you, boy? | 你到哪里去了?小家伙 |
[21:04] | Where are you hiding? | 你躲到哪里去了? |
[21:13] | You are a sneaky devil, aren’t you, boy? | 你真是个小恶魔,不是吗?小家伙 |
[21:16] | If you are a boy. | 如果你是个男孩 |
[21:18] | What can we call you? | 我们该叫你什么呢? |
[21:31] | Crusoe. Trapped on an island. | 被困在岛上的克鲁索 [出处:罗宾逊漂流记] |
[21:35] | Right, then, Crusoe. Let’s see what you are. | 对,那么就叫克鲁索 让我们看看你是什么先 |
[21:52] | No. | 不是 |
[22:00] | No. | 不是 |
[22:05] | There you are. | 是这个? |
[22:11] | Maybe you’re a mammal. | 也许你是哺乳动物 |
[22:21] | Where were you born, Daddy? | 你在哪里出生的?爸爸 |
[22:24] | I was born and brought up on the banks of Loch Morar. | 我是在莫拉湖的河岸边出生和长大的 |
[22:28] | People whispered about a beastie living in that very loch. | 很多人都传说有种怪物住在这个大湖里 |
[22:33] | Now, always there’ve been tales of sightings of such a creature… | 直到现在,有人见到这种生物的 传说还在口口相传 |
[22:37] | …sometimes at sea, but more often in a loch. | 有时候是在海里 不过更多的时候是湖里 |
[22:43] | When I was a boy… | 在我还是个孩子的时候 |
[22:45] | …how I longed to see that monster. | 我一直想见一见那个怪兽 |
[22:49] | When I was a boy… | 在我还是小男孩的时候 |
[22:53] | …terrible times they were. | 那是个很糟糕的时代 |
[22:56] | Boys and girls, wives and mothers all over the world… | 到处都只有男孩、女孩,妻子和母亲 |
[22:59] | …left without the man of the house. | 空荡荡的房间里没有男人的踪影 |
[23:02] | They all went off to war, and many never came back. | 他们都去打仗了 有许多人就此一去不回 |
[23:09] | We’re a tiny village in the wilds of Scotland… | 我们哪只不过是 苏格兰平原上的一个小小村子 |
[23:12] | …but 20 men we lost. | 就有20个男人没有回来 |
[23:15] | But maybe I’m boring you with my story. | 也许我的故事让你觉得很无聊 |
[23:18] | No. No, please. Don’t stop. | 不,没有,请你继续说 |
[23:21] | Okay, if you insist. | 好吧,如果你坚持的话 |
[23:24] | Angus was just like every other wee boy. | 安古斯就像其他的小男孩一样 |
[23:27] | He wanted his daddy home again. | 他也希望自己的爸爸能回家来 |
[23:31] | But he also had another problem. | 不过,他还有另一个疑问 |
[23:37] | Crusoe, you ate it all. Come out. You’ll be sick. | 克鲁索,你怎么把东西都吃掉了,吐出来 不然你会生病的 |
[23:51] | That’s a good boy. I’m sorry for grabbing. | 这才是好孩子,对不起抓了你 |
[23:56] | You’re all dried up. | 你身上都干了 |
[24:14] | You’ll like this. | 你会喜欢这个的 |
[24:21] | That’s better, eh? | 好多了,对吗? |
[24:26] | Look at that. Oh, yeah. | 你看看那儿 哦,对 |
[24:29] | Go in there. Oh, another five-pounder. | 上来 哦,又是条5磅重的 |
[24:32] | Oh, you beauty. | 哦,你真漂亮的小精灵 |
[24:34] | Aye. That takes care of my lunch. | 啊哈 我的午饭问题也解决了 |
[24:51] | What are they doing up on that hill? | 他们在坡上做什么呢? |
[24:54] | It’s a secret mission. They’re after submarines. | 是个秘密任务,他们在搜索潜水艇 |
[24:57] | Well, if it’s secret, how do you know about it? | 如果这是个秘密任务的话,你又是怎么知道的? |
[25:00] | I have my ways, my contacts. Aye. | 我自然有办法,内线 好吧 |
[25:02] | Well, make contact with them oars. Pull us over some more fish. | 好了,少跟他们打交道 还是用力弄些鱼上来吧 |
[25:18] | Right. Salute. | 立正,敬礼 |
[25:22] | Down. | 放下 |
[25:24] | Map, sir? | 地图,长官? |
[25:32] | Perfect. It’s an amazing view, sir. | 完美 这里的视野很好,长官 |
[25:37] | HMS Royal Oak was lost to a German U-boat in Scapa Flow… | 皇家海军的橡树号在斯卡帕湾 被一艘德国的U潜艇击沉了 |
[25:42] | …not a hundred miles from this spot. | 就在离这里不到100英里的地方 |
[25:44] | Eight hundred and thirty-three sailors lost. | 有833个水手牺牲 |
[25:49] | We’re not here for the scenery, Wormsley. | 我们不是来这里看风景的,沃姆斯利 |
[25:51] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[25:55] | Now, make no mistake… | 从现在起不能犯任何错误 |
[25:58] | …we are on the front line here. | 我们可是在最前线 |
[26:00] | Now, I have studied the German advance. | 我研究过德国人的行进路线了 |
[26:04] | If they invade, they will come right through here. | 如果他们要实施侵略,就一定会从这里登陆 |
[26:09] | This is the deepest loch in Scotland, perfect for their troopships. | 这个湖是苏格兰最深的 最适合他们的军舰停靠 |
[26:12] | But they will send submarines first for reconnaissance. | 不过首先他们会派潜水艇来侦察 |
[26:15] | Won’t the steel net stop them, sir? | 那些铁网不是能挡住他们吗?长官 |
[26:19] | The submarine net will be down… | 为了保证海军的日常巡逻和往来 |
[26:21] | …to permit passage by routine marine traffic… | 潜水艇网会被放下的 |
[26:24] | …and to let their subs in. | 所以他们的潜艇也能进来 |
[26:28] | And then we will raise the net… | 然后我们把网提起来 |
[26:32] | …and we will destroy them. | 把他们一网打尽,全部干掉 |
[26:42] | I wish I could swim like you. I wish I wasn’t so afraid. | 我真希望自己也能像你这样会游泳 我希望自己没有那么害怕水 |
[26:47] | Come on! Stop! | 过来,停下! |
[26:50] | What the hell you think you’re doing? | 你到底知不知道你在做什么? |
[26:54] | What’s going on? Keep your hands off! | 怎么了? 把手放好! |
[26:56] | You’re not fit to touch it. | 你不能碰这个 |
[26:58] | Oh, no. | 哦,不好 |
[27:00] | I better go. Stay out of trouble. | 我得先走了,乖乖得别惹麻烦 |
[27:08] | Look where you’re going. | 看看你开到哪里去了 |
[27:10] | Where’d you learn to drive, in the Dodgems? | 你在哪里学的开车? 碰碰车么? |
[27:13] | Look, there’s a rear-vision mirror. Know what that’s for? | 好好看看这个,后视镜! 知道是做什么用的吗? |
[27:16] | That’s to look where you’re going. It was an accident, I assure you. | 这是看路用的 这是个意外,我向你保证 |
[27:20] | All right, Clyde. That’s enough. | 好了,克莱德,别闹了 |
[27:22] | That’s a lovely bit of meat there. | 那里的肉特别的鲜美 |
[27:25] | Who’s this? | 这是谁? |
[27:33] | There he goes. | 他跑掉了 |
[27:46] | Did you see all those jeeps and lorries going up and down the hill? | 你看见那些吉普车和军用卡车 在坡那边上上下下了没? |
[27:50] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[27:51] | And that is very hush-hush. | 这可是非常重要的’机密’哦 |
[27:53] | Aye. It’s a secret mission, that’s what I hear. Top secret. | 好了,这是个秘密任务 就我所听到的,是个顶级机密 |
[27:57] | I’ll say one thing, Jimmy. | 吉米,我只有一句话要说 |
[27:58] | If it’s a secret, you’d be the last person to tell about it. | 如果这是个机密的话,你会是最后一个知道的 |
[28:02] | That’s cruel. That’s very cruel. Aye. | 你实在是太恶毒了,好残忍 好吧 |
[28:10] | Evening. All right. | 晚安 好吧 |
[28:12] | What’ll you have? Pint of McEwan’s. | 你要什么? 一品脱麦克伊万啤酒 |
[28:23] | Looks like rain. | 看起来是下雨了 |
[28:26] | Yeah, it might. | 嗯,大概吧 |
[28:28] | You’re not from the village. Would you be with the artillery? | 你不是村里的人 你是炮兵团的人吗? |
[28:32] | Here we are, lads. Our home away from home. | 我们到了,年轻人 我们远离的家 |
[28:36] | Did you hear the captain today? “We’re on the front lines.” | 你今天听到队长说什么了吧 “我们正在前沿阵线” |
[28:40] | Front line, my aunt. | 前线,我的姑姑 |
[28:41] | We’re here because his daddy put him as far away from danger… | 我们之所以到这里来,是因为他的父亲 想让他远离危险 |
[28:45] | …as the War Office could find. | 这里是战备办公室能发现最远的地方 |
[28:47] | You’re the boys with the big gun up the loch. | 你就是那些拿着大枪躲在湖里的人? |
[28:49] | Indeed we are. Would that thing sink a submarine? | 对 那东西能让潜水艇也沉下去吗? |
[28:53] | With one shell. | 只要一颗子弹 |
[28:55] | What are you having, lads? Pint of heavy. | 你要喝什么?小子 一品脱苦啤 |
[28:58] | Yeah, I’ll have a whiskey. What you got there? | 好的,给我杯威士忌 你这里有什么牌子? |
[29:03] | Recock, fire. | 收枪,开火 |
[29:06] | Recock, fire. | 收枪,开火 |
[29:09] | Recock, fire. | 收枪,开火 |
[30:36] | Angus, we need to talk. | 安古斯,我们得谈谈 |
[30:43] | Mrs. MacMorrow? | 麦克莫洛太太? |
[30:45] | Who are you? Me name’s Lewis Mowbray. | 你是谁? 我叫刘易斯・莫伯雷 |
[30:49] | Oh, yes. The handyman. | 哦,是帮佣先生 |
[30:53] | You’re two days late in arriving. | 你晚了两天 |
[30:57] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的,女士 |
[30:59] | I… | 我… |
[31:01] | I was… I… | 我因为…我… |
[31:06] | Well, you can start by cleaning this mess. | 好了,也许你可以先从打扫这里开始 |
[31:10] | You can pack up all these books and shells… | 你可以把这些书和贝壳都打下包 |
[31:14] | …and charts and so forth. | 另外还有图纸,还有别的那些 |
[31:17] | I want to empty this shop out. And… | 我想把这间店都清空 还有… |
[31:21] | …I think my son has an animal hidden in here somewhere. | 我想我儿子在这里的某个地方藏了一只动物 |
[31:24] | He’s not allowed pets, so… | 我不准他养宠物,所以… |
[31:26] | Do you think you could manage that? Aye. | 你能帮忙处理掉吗? 可以 |
[31:32] | And we’ll have no drinking in our house, Mr. Lewis. | 另外我们的屋子里没有酒,刘易斯先生 |
[31:35] | Yes, ma’am. That’s… | 是的,女士,还有… |
[31:39] | That’s Mowbray, ma’am. | 是莫伯雷,女士 |
[31:42] | Yes. | 哦 |
[32:02] | Oh, no. | 哦,不 |
[32:04] | No! No, no! No! | 不,不要,不,不! |
[32:08] | What are you doing? Why did you empty the barrel? | 你在干什么? 为什么要把水桶的水都倒掉? |
[32:12] | Did you see anything fall out of it? Only water. What are you looking for? | 你看到有什么东西掉出来吗? 只有水,你在找什么? |
[32:17] | Nothing. You’d remember if you’d seen it. | 没什么,如果你看见过的话 一定会记得的 |
[32:20] | I didn’t see anything. | 我什么都没有看到 |
[32:22] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[32:24] | Mrs. MacMorrow hired me to help her in the lodge. | 麦克莫洛太太雇我来帮忙的 |
[32:27] | So this’ll be my workshop now. | 所以这里现在开始会变成我的工作间 |
[32:29] | I don’t want you coming in and out of it. Understand? | 我不希望你随随便便的跑进跑出,懂了吗? |
[32:31] | This is my father’s workshop. He’s off fighting in the war. | 这是我爸爸的工作室 他出去打仗了 |
[32:35] | You can’t just come in here… Lad! | 你不能随便就进来… 小子! |
[32:37] | When your father returns, he can do with it what he wants. | 等你爸爸回来的时候 他想在这里干什么都行 |
[32:40] | But for now, this shop is mine… | 不过,现在这里是我的… |
[32:42] | …and I want to be left alone. Am I clear? | 而且我不希望有人打扰 我说的够明白了吧? |
[32:46] | Have I made myself clear? | 我说的还不够清楚吗? |
[33:01] | Crusoe? | 克鲁索? |
[33:02] | Crusoe, come out. | 克鲁索,出来 |
[33:05] | Where are you hiding? | 你躲在哪里了? |
[33:08] | Could I trouble you for a light? | 能借个火吗? |
[33:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:19] | Absolutely stunning countryside, isn’t it? | 这里的乡村景色美得让人吃惊,不是吗? |
[33:25] | You from around here? | 你从这附近来的? |
[33:27] | I’m from Dornoch. | 我是多诺克郡来的 |
[33:30] | Captain Thomas Hamilton. | 托马斯・汉密尔顿队长 |
[33:32] | Good to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[33:35] | And yours? | 你呢? |
[33:40] | Mowbray. Lewis Mowbray. | 莫伯雷,刘易斯・莫伯雷 |
[33:45] | And you’ve seen service, I presume. | 我猜你服过役 |
[33:49] | Crusoe, please come out. | 克鲁索,求求你出来吧 |
[33:52] | Come out now. | 现在出来吧 |
[34:02] | Well, have a good evening, Mowbray. | 好吧,晚安,莫伯雷 |
[34:08] | Where are you? Where have you gone? | 你在哪里? 你去哪里了? |
[34:12] | Crusoe, where the devil are you? | 克鲁索,你到底在哪里啊? |
[35:22] | Sergeant Strunk! | 斯特拉克中士! |
[35:28] | Bad dog, Churchill. | 丘吉尔,坏狗 |
[35:30] | Don’t care if you’re Lord Chamberlain, I won’t have my kitchen destroyed. | 管你是张伯伦首相还是谁 我可不想让我的厨房遭殃 |
[35:34] | Sorry, ma’am, I don’t know what got into him. | 很抱歉,女士 我不知道什么招惹到他了 |
[36:05] | Hush your wheesht, you daft dog! | 闭嘴别吵,你这傻狗! |
[36:21] | Crusoe, no! | 克鲁索,不要! |
[36:25] | Stop. Get back in there. No. No, it’s horrible. | 别走,回去 不,别去,它很危险 |
[36:28] | He won’t hurt you. Believe me. It’s disgusting. | 他不会伤害你的,相信我 它好恶心 |
[36:31] | He won’t hurt you. What is it? | 他不会伤害你的 它是什么东西? |
[36:33] | I don’t know, but it came from an egg. I tried to tell you. | 我不知道,是从一个蛋里孵出来的 我本来想告诉你的 |
[36:41] | Jings, Crusoe. | 哇哦,克鲁索 |
[36:44] | You’re as big as a prize pig. | 你都快和迷你猪一样大了 |
[36:47] | How’d you grow so fast? | 你怎么会长那么快? |
[36:50] | I thought I’d lost you. | 我还以为把你弄丢了呢 |
[36:53] | He’s very friendly. Aren’t you, boy? | 他很友善,对吧?乖孩子 |
[36:56] | Angus, Mummy will have a fit. | 安古斯,妈妈会生气地 |
[36:58] | Don’t you dare tell her. Kirstie, please. | 不要去告诉她 柯斯蒂,不要,求你了 |
[37:01] | He needs me. I’m his only friend. | 他需要我,我是他唯一的朋友 |
[37:06] | I saved his life. | 我救了他的命 |
[37:17] | The poor wee thing. | 可怜的小东西 |
[37:21] | You won’t tell? | 你不会和妈妈说的,对吗? |
[37:23] | Swear. I don’t swear, Angus MacMorrow. | 你发誓 我不发誓的,安古斯・麦克莫洛 |
[37:26] | I’ll not speak a word. | 我什么也不会说出去 |
[37:29] | You’re a good sister after all. | 你是最好的姐姐了 |
[37:35] | Every 10 minutes… | 每10分钟… |
[37:35] | Every 10 minutes… | 每10分钟… |
[37:38] | Good morning, ma’am. | 早安,女士 |
[37:42] | Lovely morning, miss. Morning. | 很棒的早晨啊,小姐 早上好 |
[37:51] | Oh, God. I’m sorry. It’s all right. Come in. | 哦,上帝啊,我很抱歉 没事的,请进 |
[37:57] | Come in. | 请进来 |
[38:07] | You’ve done some very good work around the grounds, Mr. Lewis. | 你把这里收拾得很干净呀,刘易斯先生 |
[38:11] | Thank you, ma’am. And it’s Mowbray, ma’am. | 谢谢你,女士 另外请叫我莫伯雷,女士 |
[38:16] | Oh, yes. | 好的 |
[38:18] | Did you know the guest bathroom’s been out of order for three days now? | 你知道吗?客房的浴室已经坏了三天了 |
[38:23] | I’ll see to it immediately, ma’am. | 我马上就去检查,女士 |
[38:27] | I have some clothes. My husband’s. | 我这里有些衣服,是我丈夫的 |
[38:30] | Well, you seem to be about the same size. Would you care for them? | 看起来你和他的身材差不多,你想试下吗? |
[38:36] | Well, won’t he need them when he comes home? | 那样的话,他回家的时候怎么办? |
[38:40] | He’s not coming home, Mr. Mowbray. | 他不会回来了 莫伯雷先生 |
[38:44] | His ship was sunk at sea. It’s been almost a year. | 他的船在海上沉了,快一年了 |
[38:51] | I’m sorry. Sorry. | 我很抱歉,对不起 |
[38:55] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[38:57] | It’s just that your son had said that… | 只是你的儿子一直说 |
[39:03] | Angus is a confused boy. | 安古斯是个有些古怪的孩子 |
[39:06] | Confused? | 很莫名其妙? |
[39:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:13] | I have a lot to do. Do you want them or not? | 我还有很多事要做 这些衣服你到底要不要? |
[39:17] | Yes. Thank you. | 要的,谢谢您 |
[39:22] | Aye. | 好 |
[39:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:54] | Did you have to turn him into a mummy? | 你一定得把他包成这样吗? |
[39:56] | It was getting too loud. Somebody would’ve heard. | 他的声音太大了,会有人听到的 |
[40:01] | Quiet, Crusoe! | 小声点,克鲁索! |
[40:05] | Who’s there? | 是谁在外面? |
[40:07] | I’m here to fix the bathroom. | 我是来修理浴室的 |
[40:09] | We’re using it. What, both of you? | 我们正在用呢 啊,你们两个? |
[40:12] | But I thought it was out of order. | 但是我听说这浴室坏了啊 |
[40:14] | What’s that noise? | 那是什么声音? |
[40:18] | I have a cough. | 我得了咳嗽 |
[40:21] | You got an animal in there? | 你那里有什么动物吧? |
[40:23] | Look, you better let me in or your mother will hear about this. | 听着,你最好让我进去 不然我就把这事告诉你妈妈去 |
[40:27] | No. Let me in. | 别去 让我进去 |
[40:39] | Listen, you two, all right? I have to do my job. | 你们两个给我好好听着 我得做我份内的事情 |
[40:42] | Your mother told me this bathroom has been out of order… | 你们的妈妈告诉我说这个浴室坏了 |
[40:45] | What… What is that? | 什么…那是什么东西? |
[40:48] | He came from an egg at the tide pool. His name’s Crusoe. | 他是从潮池那边的蛋里孵出来的 他叫克鲁索 |
[40:58] | What in the name of…? | 上帝啊… |
[41:02] | He’s very friendly. | 他很友好的 |
[41:18] | Mary and Joseph. | 圣人玛莉和约瑟夫啊 |
[41:21] | He almost died when he was born. Almost took my hand off. | 他出生的时候差点死掉 差点把我的手给咬掉了 |
[41:25] | He thinks I’m his father. | 他以为我是他的爸爸 |
[41:30] | I wonder… | 该不会… |
[41:32] | It just can’t be. Can’t be what? | 这不可能 什么不可能? |
[41:36] | Well, it looks like a… | 好吧,这看起来就像是… |
[41:39] | Like a bloody water horse. A what? | 看起来就像是水怪 什么东西? |
[41:43] | They’re make-believe. A legend from the Celtic past. | 很多人相信它们存在 来自于凯尔特人的古老传说 |
[41:47] | They’re said to be the rarest of all creatures. | 传言说他们是所有生物中最稀有的 |
[41:50] | There can be only one water horse in the world at a time. | 在这个世界上同时只能存在一只水怪 |
[41:55] | When the one grows old, it lays a single egg, and then it dies. | 等到水怪变老的时候 他会留下一个蛋,然后死去 |
[42:00] | Crusoe’s a girl? No. | 克鲁索是女的? 不 |
[42:02] | No, lad, he’s girl and boy both. | 不是的,小伙子,他既是男的,又是女的 |
[42:05] | The beast is both mum and dad to the egg. | 他同时是那个蛋的爸爸和妈妈 |
[42:10] | The old water horse dies before the egg hatches… | 老水怪会在蛋孵化前死去 |
[42:14] | …so the new water horse is born an orphan. | 所以每一个初生的水怪都是孤儿 |
[42:18] | Oh, that’s sad. | 哦,好可怜啊 |
[42:23] | It’s an amazing thing though, isn’t it? | 不过这实在是太惊人了,不是吗? |
[42:26] | Angus! Kirstie! | 安古斯,柯斯蒂! |
[42:28] | Don’t tell her. She’d make us get rid of it. | 别告诉她,她会让我们把他扔掉的 |
[42:30] | Angus? | 安古斯? |
[42:32] | Will you help us, Mr. Lewis? | 你愿意帮我们吗?刘易斯先生 |
[42:36] | You’re asking me to deceive your mother. | 你这是要我骗你们的母亲 |
[42:39] | Angus? Kirstie? | 安古斯?柯斯蒂? |
[42:46] | What are you doing in there? I was helping Mr. Lewis fix the pipes. | 你们在这里做什么? 我们在帮刘易斯先生修水管呐 |
[42:50] | Since when have pipes been an interest of yours? | 你们什么时候开始对水管感兴趣了? |
[42:53] | Wait! It’s a bad time to interrupt him. What? | 等等!现在不要打扰他 啊? |
[42:57] | Plumbing is tricky. It’s like surgery. | 接水管是件很有技巧的事情,就像在做手术 |
[43:00] | One mistake could mean death. | 只要一个小小的错误就会害死人的 |
[43:05] | Mr. Lewis found the problem. | 刘易斯先生找到问题了 |
[43:12] | I can explain. He… | 我可以给你解释,他… |
[43:19] | Always been handy with the plumbing. | 很懂修水管 |
[43:21] | He’s a genius. | 他是个天才 |
[43:23] | And you helped, did you, Angus? | 你不是在帮忙吗?安古斯 |
[43:25] | Yes, l… | 是的,我 |
[43:26] | I handed the tools. And you, Kirstie? | 我给他递工具 那你呢,柯斯蒂? |
[43:29] | No. I came to get Angus to show him the civil assistance manual. | 我没,我是来找安古斯的 我是来给他看公民自救手册的 |
[43:37] | It’s getting a bit cramped in here, so off you go. Did a grand job, Angus. | 人太多有些碍事了,你们还是走吧 安古斯,你帮了不少忙 |
[43:41] | Bye. | 再见 |
[43:47] | It’s the pipes. | 是水管 |
[43:49] | It’s the air locks bubbling through, you see. | 空气会把泡泡都压出来,你知道的 |
[43:54] | Angus was a great help. | 安古斯帮了我大忙 |
[43:57] | So you said. | 希望是你说的这样 |
[43:59] | Oh, dear. Excuse me. That’s… | 哦,恕我失礼了,那是… |
[44:02] | The doctor warned me not to eat haggis for breakfast. | 医生嘱咐过我说 不要在早餐的时候吃羊砸碎的 |
[44:05] | So it’s something about the… | 主要是因为 |
[44:07] | …texture of the innards mixed in with the suet that I just can’t… | 胃部的纤维表层和羊脂肪油混合以后 我就会忍不住 |
[44:11] | Thank you, thank you. You’ve explained that quite enough. | 谢谢,谢谢你,你解释的够清楚了 |
[44:18] | Shut your ugly gob. You bloody near got me sacked, you wee ingrate. | 闭上你那难看的嘴,你差点害我被炒了 你这忘恩负义的小家伙 |
[44:32] | Captain, we’ll have that bathroom up and running by tonight. | 队长,我们会在今天晚上前把浴室弄好的 |
[44:35] | Oh, wonderful. | 太好了 |
[44:37] | Would you allow me to organize a meal tomorrow evening? | 请你允许我在明天傍晚组织一次聚餐 |
[44:40] | As a token of our gratitude. | 以表达我的感谢之情,可以吗? |
[44:41] | Just the officers and yourself, of course, as guest of honor. | 只有那些官员参加 当然了,你会是我们尊敬的客人 |
[44:48] | Thank you very much. That’d be very nice. | 非常感谢,听起来很不错 |
[44:50] | Excellent. Shall we say 8:00? | 很棒,那我们约在8点如何? |
[44:57] | What are we going to do? | 我们要做什么? |
[44:58] | One thing’s sure, you need to get him out of the house. | 有一点是确定的,你得把他从房子里弄出去 |
[45:01] | But where can I put him? In the loch. | 但是我能把他带到那里去? 湖里啊 |
[45:04] | No! I want Crusoe to stay. He’s mine! | 不要,我要克鲁索留下来,他是我的! |
[45:07] | But he can’t spend his life in a toilet bowl. | 但是他不可能马桶的水槽里住一辈子的 |
[45:10] | But he can stay with me. Whatever the devil he is… | 可是他可以一直和我在一起 不管他究竟是什么… |
[45:13] | …he’s meant to swim and be free. | 他本应该在水中自由自在的畅游 |
[45:16] | The loch is loaded with salmon to eat… | 而且湖里有足够的三文鱼可以吃 |
[45:18] | …and there’s plenty of water for him to grow and move around in. | 也有足够的水,好让他四处游动,继续长大 |
[45:21] | You want what’s best for him? What’s best for him is to be with me. | 你不是想让他过最好的生活吗? 对他来说,最好的就是和我在一起 |
[45:51] | Excuse me, sir. Mrs. MacMorrow. | 打扰一下,长官,麦克莫洛太太 |
[45:55] | Anyone for champagne? | 有人要香槟吗? |
[46:00] | Thank you. That was very good, sir. | 谢谢 真好,长官 |
[46:04] | It was brilliant tonight, with the last change from the… | 今晚实在是太完美了 还有那最后的… |
[46:10] | Mrs. MacMorrow, you look radiant. | 麦克莫洛太太,你看起来真的很耀眼 |
[46:14] | In Scotland we call that a fib, captain. | 在苏格兰,我们把这些恭维 称作谎言,队长先生 |
[46:18] | Let me introduce you. | 请让我为你介绍 |
[46:29] | I love to watch a man work. | 我喜欢看着男人工作的样子 |
[46:36] | Go easy. Don’t we deserve it, eh? | 小心点 这是我们应得的 |
[46:53] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[46:58] | The king, the regiment… | 敬国王,炮兵团 |
[47:03] | …and the lady of the house. | 还有屋子的女主人 |
[47:04] | The king, the regiment and the lady of the house. | 敬国王,炮兵团 和女主人 |
[47:10] | Well, gentlemen, technically speaking I’m not actually the lady of the house… | 好吧,先生们,确切地说,我并不算是屋子的主人 |
[47:15] | …but I suppose for tonight I’m happy enough to serve that role. | 不过今天晚上,我想我会很乐意担任这个角色 |
[47:19] | Thank you. She’s charming. | 谢谢 她很迷人 |
[47:21] | Here you are. Look what I’ve got. | 给你,看看我拿来了什么 |
[47:27] | Don’t be greedy now. | 不要太贪心了 |
[47:36] | Angus, come quickly. I’ve something funny to show you. | 安古斯,快点过来 我有好玩的东西给你看 |
[47:39] | I’ll be back in a minute, Crusoe. | 我马上就回来,克鲁索 |
[47:45] | You’re not going to believe this. | 你绝对不会相信的 |
[47:57] | You’re a fine woman, Gracie. | 你是个好女人,格瑞丝 |
[48:53] | Gracie! | 格瑞丝! |
[48:56] | Oh, my God. I don’t know what came over me. | 哦,我的上帝 我不知道是发了什么疯 |
[48:58] | Just a bit of fun. | 只是开个玩笑 |
[49:03] | Where’s the dog? | 狗呢? |
[49:47] | Oh, no. | 哦,不 |
[50:04] | Do you know why I take two pairs of trousers onto the golf course? | 你知道我为什么要在上高尔夫课的时候 带上两条裤子吗? |
[50:08] | In case I get a hole in one. | 是为了以防一杆进洞 |
[50:44] | Did you hear something? | 你有没有听到什么? |
[50:46] | No, no. Maybe this old house has one or two ghosts, huh? | 没有,没,也许老房子里 都会有一两只鬼的,对吧? |
[50:50] | Oh, I don’t believe in such things, captain. | 哦,我可不信那些,队长 |
[50:56] | Come here, you bloody mongrel. | 过来,你这该死的杂种狗 |
[51:00] | I’m sure I can hear something. | 我确信我听到了什么声音 |
[51:02] | Yes, that time I distinctly heard something. | 对的,这次我确确实实听到有声音 |
[51:16] | Crusoe, no! | 克鲁索,不要! |
[51:21] | What’s that now? | 现在又是怎么回事? |
[51:33] | Come on, Crusoe! Get out of here! | 过来,克鲁索,我们从这里出去! |
[51:39] | Take your hand off me, man. Angus, come right back here! | 把你的手拿开,伙计 安古斯,快点回来! |
[51:47] | Crusoe, come back! | 克鲁索,回来! |
[51:59] | Mr. Lewis, what in goodness sake? | 刘易斯先生,看在上帝的份上,这是怎么回事? |
[52:02] | Sorry, the name’s Mowbray, ma’am. | 很抱歉,是莫伯雷才对,女士 |
[52:05] | What? Sorry, ma’am. | 啊? 抱歉,女士 |
[52:07] | The dog got loose, and I was trying to catch him. | 那条狗挣脱了链子,我在抓它 |
[52:09] | I should say you failed at that. | 我得说,你做的很糟,竟然都没抓住 |
[52:13] | Yes, ma’am. You think it’s funny, Mowbray? | 是啊,女士 你觉得很好笑吗?莫伯雷 |
[52:18] | No, no. It’s a very serious matter. | 不,不,这是很严肃的事情 |
[52:21] | You hold your tongue, man. | 管好你的嘴巴,先生 |
[52:23] | You’re not in your stately home now. I’ll not be taking orders from you. | 你可不是在你自己的国家里 我不需要听你的命令 |
[52:27] | That is quite enough. | 够了 |
[52:29] | Go and collect Angus and take him to his room immediately. | 去找安古斯,然后立刻把他送回房间去 |
[52:32] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的,女士 |
[53:07] | Crusoe? Crusoe, come back. We’re all going to get into trouble. | 克鲁索?克鲁索,回来 我们都惹大麻烦了 |
[53:12] | Lewis, we’ve got to find Crusoe. He’s gone. | 刘易斯,我们得去找克鲁索 他不见了 |
[53:15] | Yeah, I know. I’ll find the wee devil, and you go straight to your room. | 是的,我知道,我会找到那个小坏蛋的 不过你先回自己的房间去 |
[53:19] | But, Lewis… Off to bed with you. | 但是,刘易斯… 回去睡觉吧 |
[53:21] | Or your mom will have both our hides. On you go. Go. | 不然你妈妈会把我们俩的皮都拔了 走吧,快 |
[53:35] | Where are you, you wee, smelly beast? | 你在哪里? 你这臭烘烘的小东西 |
[54:03] | Angus. Angus. Angus, wake up. I found him. | 安古斯,安古斯 安古斯,起床了,我找到他了 |
[54:06] | Can’t we just put him back in the bathtub? | 我们能把他放回浴缸去吗? |
[54:08] | No. No, I don’t think so. | 不,我可不怎么想 |
[54:13] | Jings. | 哇哦 |
[54:18] | Lewis, do you know anything more about water horses? | 刘易斯,你还知道其他关于水怪的事吗? |
[54:21] | I think it was… Aye, it was my Uncle Lachlan who first told me about them. | 我还记得,呃,大概是我的叔叔拉克兰 他给我讲的故事 |
[54:25] | Many years ago, there was a lost traveler… | 在许多年以前 有个迷路的旅行者 |
[54:28] | …and he’s weeping bitter tears because he cannot find his way home. | 他因为迷路回不了家,躲在一边抹眼泪 |
[54:32] | He’d given up hope. | 他几乎已经放弃希望了 |
[54:34] | Then suddenly, who should appear at the bank of the loch to this traveler… | 然后突然间,有东西从湖岸边 跳了出来,扑向那个旅行者 |
[54:39] | …but a sea spirit. A water horse. | 那就是海之魂–水怪 |
[54:44] | The traveler, no fool is he, knows the water horse is a creature of magic… | 那个旅行者也不是傻瓜 他知道水怪是魔法生物 |
[54:49] | …one that could grow 10 feet tall overnight. | 甚至可以在两周里长到10英尺 |
[54:53] | So the traveler, he feeds the water horse, strokes it… | 于是,他拿出东西喂水怪 和他游水玩耍 |
[54:59] | …flatters it with compliments. And finally the traveler says: | 用甜言蜜语奉承他 最后,旅行者说: |
[55:04] | “Incidentally, water horse, my dear friend… | “水怪,我亲爱的朋友,只是顺便问问 |
[55:08] | …l’m wondering, if you’ve no other pressing engagements… | 我在想,如果你没有其他重要的事要做 |
[55:11] | …could I trouble you to carry me across the loch on your back? | 可不可以载我到河对岸去? |
[55:15] | Show me the way home?” | 然后指引我回家的路?” |
[55:17] | Well, what happens? Does the water horse help him? | 然后呢,发生了什么? 水怪帮他了么? |
[55:23] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[55:25] | What? Does the water horse help him or doesn’t he? | 啊?那最后水怪到底有没有帮他呢? |
[55:28] | Well, it was so long ago that I heard it. | 好吧,我是很久之前听的那个故事 |
[55:32] | It either carries him across the loch… | 结局要不就是水怪带他穿过了整个湖 |
[55:36] | …or it drags him down to the bottom to his watery death. | 要不就是把他拖到了湖底,然后淹死了他 |
[55:40] | I’m not sure which. | 我不记得是哪个了 |
[55:57] | Here you go, your favorite snack. | 给,这是你最喜欢的零食 |
[56:26] | Angus, run now! | 安古斯,快跑! |
[56:29] | Angus, run! | 安古斯,跑 |
[56:32] | Faster. No looking back. | 快点跑,别回头 |
[56:51] | Mowbray. | 莫伯雷 |
[56:54] | You’re all wet, man. | 你全身湿透了 |
[56:56] | You been fishing? | 你在钓鱼吗? |
[57:00] | No. I went diving, to see all those submarines you’re going to sink. | 没有,我去潜水了 去看看那些你要打沉的潜艇 |
[57:05] | Oh, you like to mock the war effort, do you? | 哦,你喜欢玩战争游戏啊? |
[57:07] | No. No, I don’t. | 不,不是的 |
[57:09] | Our forces over there in Europe on the front lines… | 我们的军队正在那边的欧洲前线战斗 |
[57:13] | …they’re doing a great job. | 他们做的很棒 |
[57:18] | I want you to stay away from young Angus. Do you understand? | 我希望你能离小安古斯远一点 你听明白了吗? |
[57:21] | I consider you a bad influence. | 你只会带坏他 |
[57:23] | Is that so? | 就这样吗? |
[57:26] | I don’t know if you’re a spy… | 莫伯雷,我并不清楚你的身份 也许你是间谍 |
[57:28] | …or a deserter, or just simply a coward, Mowbray. | 或者是个逃兵 抑或只是个胆小鬼 |
[57:32] | But I’m gonna find out. Oh, I see. | 不过我一定会弄清楚的 哦,好吧 |
[57:34] | They took you away from the battlefront… | 他们让你从战斗的前沿撤下来 |
[57:36] | …to hunt for deserters and cowards. Well, I’m neither. | 负责处理那些逃跑的人和胆小鬼 可惜,我两者都不是 |
[57:39] | So you can take that Sassenach attitude of yours… | 所以你最好收起那副撒克逊人的破态度 [撒克逊是苏格兰人贬低英格兰人时用的] |
[57:42] | …back to where you came from. | 滚回你来的地方去 |
[57:46] | You stay away from the boy. Do you understand? | 离那个男孩远一点,你听明白了么? |
[57:57] | I’ll have a bit of breakfast. | 我得吃点早餐 |
[58:02] | Wait, wait. | 等等,等一等 |
[58:05] | How does she feel? Oh, respectable. | 我们的美人怎么样?[指上钩的鱼] 哦,美得令人敬仰 |
[58:07] | It’s a nice one. Get the net. | 会是美人的 去收网 |
[58:11] | You’ve got a keeper, for sure. | 你身边就有个好捕手 |
[58:17] | I’d say it’s at least a five-pounder. | 我打赌至少有5磅重 |
[58:26] | Oh, my sainted mother! What on earth is it? | 哦,我的妈妈咪喂! 怎么了? |
[58:29] | It’s a monster. It’s a big fish, all right. | 是个怪物 得了吧,只是条大鱼 |
[58:32] | No, it’s a monster, a creature with horns. A devil! | 不,是个怪物,还有角,一定是恶魔! |
[58:37] | I told you to stay off that drink in the morning. | 我跟你说过,早上不要喝酒 |
[58:42] | It’s a big fish, all right. | 是条大鱼好不好 |
[58:52] | It’s gigantic! Oh, no! | 很巨大啊! 哦,不! |
[58:58] | Cut the line. Mother of God, cut it. | 把线弄断,看在圣母玛利亚的份上 快把线弄断 |
[59:02] | Are you mad? This is the biggest fish I’ve ever had on. I’m going to land it. | 你傻了吗?这是我钓到过最大的鱼了 我要把它弄上来 |
[59:19] | It’s going to sink us! Okay, okay. Cut the line. | 我们会跟着沉下去的! 好吧,好吧,剪线 |
[59:23] | Cut the line before he drowns us. | 在我们被它淹死前把线给剪断 |
[59:25] | For God’s sake, hurry up. Hurry up! | 上帝啊,快点,快! |
[59:43] | Did you see it? | 你刚才看到了吗? |
[59:46] | I saw it. Whatever it is. | 我看见了,不知那是什么东西 |
[59:56] | Sir. | 长官 |
[59:59] | Now, young man, your mother has asked me to enlist you in service. | 现在听着,年轻人 你妈妈要求我让你入伍 |
[1:00:03] | You are completely aimless, and we’re gonna give you some purpose… | 你过得太漫无目的了 我们会让你的人生过得更有意义些 |
[1:00:07] | …make a soldier out of you, all right? | 让你变成个真正的战士,好吗? |
[1:00:14] | Left! Left, right, left! | 左,左右左! |
[1:00:17] | Left, left! | 左,左! |
[1:00:25] | Come on, lad, hurry up. War’ll be over before you finish that spud. | 快点,小子,再快点,不然等你削完土豆 战争早就结束了 |
[1:00:33] | That’s very good, Angus. Put your back into it, lad. | 做的不错,安古斯 背后也要擦一下,小家伙 |
[1:00:44] | Left, right, left! | 左,右,左! |
[1:00:46] | Left, left. Left, right, left! | 左,左,左右左! |
[1:00:57] | Keep peeling. I’ll be back. | 继续削,我等会回来 |
[1:01:10] | Very good. Now, on to the next one. | 非常好,现在我们做下一项 |
[1:01:17] | I want this vehicle spotless both inside and out. Right? | 我希望这辆车能变得 从里到外跟新的一样 |
[1:01:22] | You understand your orders? Yes. | 你听清楚我的命令了吧? 是的 |
[1:01:25] | You’re in the army now. We have a way of addressing officers, don’t we? | 你现在是在军队里 就要按照军队的方式来回话,好吗? |
[1:01:28] | Yes, sir. Good man. Well, carry on. | 是的,长官 干的不错,好了,继续吧 |
[1:01:33] | Now, Edwards. | 现在,爱德华兹 |
[1:01:36] | We need to lay down something for you. | 我们有些任务要布置给你 |
[1:01:41] | We need to ensure that these grounds are unaffected by our presence… | 这块地必须平整地 像我们从来没来过一样 |
[1:01:49] | You wally. | 你这个大笨蛋 |
[1:01:50] | Right away, sir. Carry on. | 马上就去,长官 继续 |
[1:02:24] | Crusoe! | 克鲁索! |
[1:02:27] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿? |
[1:02:30] | I’m sorry I’ve not been to see you for a while. | 对不起,我有很久没来看你了 |
[1:02:33] | I haven’t been able to get away until now. | 我一直找不到时间溜出来 |
[1:02:55] | Crusoe! | 克鲁索! |
[1:02:57] | Crusoe! | 克鲁索! |
[1:03:02] | Crusoe! | 克鲁索! |
[1:03:06] | Crusoe! | 克鲁索! |
[1:03:10] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿? |
[1:03:27] | Crusoe? | 克鲁索? |
[1:03:35] | Holy mackerel. | 好家伙 |
[1:03:45] | Hello, boy. | 好呀,孩子 |
[1:03:51] | Careful, don’t tip me over. | 小心点,别把我顶下去了 |
[1:03:54] | It’s good to see you, boy. | 孩子,真高兴能见到你 |
[1:04:02] | Wait! Don’t go! | 等等,别走 |
[1:04:06] | Crusoe! | 克鲁索! |
[1:04:16] | Crusoe! | 克鲁索! |
[1:05:29] | This isn’t so bad. It’s fun, actually. | 不算很糟,事实上是挺有意思的 |
[1:05:38] | Crusoe! | 克鲁索! |
[1:06:13] | Crusoe! | 克鲁索! |
[1:07:37] | Crusoe! | 克鲁索! |
[1:08:19] | What is it, Churchill? | 那是什么?丘吉尔 |
[1:08:21] | Slow down, boy. Heel! | 慢点,小家伙,慢点・ |
[1:08:44] | Shoo, shoo. Go away. Crusoe, go. | 走,克鲁索,走 |
[1:08:54] | Crusoe, go! Shoo! | 克鲁索,走! |
[1:09:04] | I thought it was raining, but when I looked up, there he was. | 我还以为是下雨了,结果一抬头 看到他在那里 |
[1:09:08] | No. Big as a house. | 不是吧 有一座房子那么大 |
[1:09:09] | So then what happened? I held out my hand, “Now, Crusoe… | 然后发生了什么事? 我把手伸过去,“现在,克鲁索… |
[1:09:13] | …you have to promise to greet me, not eat me.” | 你要保证,舔我,不要吃我。” |
[1:09:17] | Did he greet you or eat you? He ate me. | 然后他是舔了你还是? 他咬了我 |
[1:09:19] | Yeah, right. That’s why you’re here. | 哦,没错,所以你现在才会待在这里 |
[1:09:21] | Like a sardine. | 就像条沙丁鱼一般 |
[1:09:28] | There was everything down there. Come on. | 湖底有各种各样的东西 继续说 |
[1:09:31] | There was even a shipwreck. | 还有沉船 |
[1:09:33] | No. Yes. | 不是吧 真的 |
[1:09:36] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[1:09:40] | And I could just see a treasure chest. | 我好像刚看见了个宝箱 |
[1:09:43] | And there was money in it. | 里面还有钱 |
[1:09:45] | It was too far away for me to reach. Yeah. | 只不过离我太远了,够不到 是啊 |
[1:09:49] | It was amazing. | 太惊人了 |
[1:09:55] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[1:09:57] | Did y… Ma’am? | 你是不是…女士? |
[1:10:01] | Did you need something, ma’am? No. No. Thank you. | 有什么需要帮忙的吗?女士 不用了,谢谢你 |
[1:10:06] | For what? | 怎么了,要我做什么? |
[1:10:08] | For making them laugh. | 只是想让他们笑一笑 |
[1:10:11] | Haven’t heard them laugh like that in a long time, especially Angus. | 我有很久没见到他们这样开心的笑了 特别是安古斯 |
[1:10:15] | He’s a good lad, ma’am. Yes, he is. | 他是个好小伙,女士 是啊,他是个好小伙子 |
[1:10:20] | I used to make him laugh like that. | 我以前经常这样逗他笑 |
[1:10:24] | Maybe you should try again. | 也许你应该再试下 |
[1:10:29] | What? | 该怎么做? |
[1:10:33] | Well, just give him a wee bit more of your time. | 我是说,你如果能多花 哪怕一丁点的时间来陪陪他 |
[1:10:41] | Yes. | 好吧? |
[1:10:43] | Mr. Mowbray. Please, call me Lewis. | 莫伯雷先生 请叫我刘易斯 |
[1:10:46] | Where’d you get your scar? | 你脸上的这道疤是怎么来的? |
[1:10:50] | Shrapnel. | 榴霰弹 |
[1:10:55] | Almost took my arm off. | 差一点连我的胳臂都炸下来 |
[1:10:59] | I was a gunner on a torpedo boat. | 我当时是鱼雷艇上的炮兵 |
[1:11:04] | We were dive-bombed by a German plane, and I was firing at it. | 有架德国飞机朝我们扔深水炸弹 于是我开炮还击 |
[1:11:09] | Next thing, woke up in the hospital. | 接下来,我就在医院里了 |
[1:11:13] | Is it still painful? It’s nothing. | 很疼吗? 并没有什么 |
[1:11:16] | I’m lucky, compared to what some people have to… | 相比那些人,我已经很幸运了 |
[1:11:27] | It’s a good thing I didn’t lose the arm. | 至少我还保住了自己的手 |
[1:11:31] | I’d not be much of a handyman with one hand. | 我可不想成为一个残废帮佣 |
[1:11:35] | You know, I’d be a one-handyman. Sorry. | 你明白吗?我会是个只有一只手的男人 对不起 |
[1:11:42] | No. I’m… I’m sorry. Well… | 不,我,我很抱歉…好吧 |
[1:11:45] | You will tell me if it’s troubling you, won’t you? | 如果你还有烦恼的话就告诉我,好吗? |
[1:11:54] | Lieutenant? Yes, sir? | 中尉? 在,长官 |
[1:11:56] | We had any news on this Mowbray character yet? | 有关于莫伯雷这个人的资料送来吗? |
[1:11:59] | Yes, sir. I put my report on your desk yesterday, sir. | 是的,我昨天就把报告放到你桌上了,长官 |
[1:12:03] | Mowbray’s as clean as a whistle, sir. | 莫伯雷身家很干净,长官 |
[1:12:05] | County records show him born and raised in Dornoch. | 郡里的档案显示他在多诺克出生和长大。 |
[1:12:08] | Enlisted in the Royal Navy, 1939. | 在1939年入伍,加入皇家海军 |
[1:12:11] | Unblemished war record. | 他的记录非常干净 |
[1:12:13] | Injured in action, August 1940, and honorably discharged. | 1940年8月在行动中受伤,光荣退役 |
[1:12:17] | He’s something of a hero, you might say, sir. | 你可以把他当作一个英雄来看待,长官 |
[1:12:22] | Thank you, Wormsley, that’ll be all. Yes, sir. | 谢谢你,沃姆斯利,这些就够了 是,长官 |
[1:12:34] | The head on it! | 那个头高高在上 |
[1:12:35] | And a tail like a crocodile, only bigger. Wasn’t it? | 还有条像鳄鱼一样的尾巴,要大上许多,不是吗? 要大上许多,对吧? |
[1:12:39] | You’ve been telling that story for a week, and it changes every time. | 你这个星期都在翻来覆去讲这个故事 而且每次都不一样 |
[1:12:43] | Scales or skin? Skin. | 是鳞片还是皮肤? 皮肤 |
[1:12:45] | What’s your interest, Jock? | 乔克,你很感兴趣么? |
[1:12:47] | Interest? Aye. | 兴趣? 嗯 |
[1:12:48] | This is front-page news. | 这可是头条新闻 |
[1:12:50] | The Aberdeen Argus readers will want to hear of this. | 阿伯丁的读者会喜欢这个故事的 |
[1:12:54] | Not a word of this is to get out. | 这个消息决不能外泄 |
[1:12:56] | But Hughie, when the war’s over, there could be tourists, excursions. | 不,胡吉你要知道,等战争结束之后 这里会有许多的游客,短程旅行 |
[1:13:01] | This could put our Loch Ness on the map. | 足够让我们的尼斯湖名声大噪了 |
[1:13:04] | I don’t want it on the map. Just leave things the way they are. | 我才不想出名呢,还是让一切顺其自然的好 |
[1:13:08] | If there’s a monster in Loch Ness, the world has a right to know. | 如果尼斯湖有怪兽的话 世界人民有权知道 |
[1:13:12] | Aye. | 对 |
[1:13:21] | Well, it’s a perfect day for it. | 今天是个好日子 |
[1:13:23] | This is awfully nice of you, but you don’t have to. | 你实在是太热情了,其实你不必那么做的 |
[1:13:26] | No, I want you and the children to see the important work that we’re doing. | 不,我想让你和孩子们看到 我们在做着多么重要的工作 |
[1:13:36] | If it’s a mammal, it can’t stay underwater for six hours. | 如果它是哺乳类动物的话 不可能在水里待超过6个小时 |
[1:13:40] | Mammal, my arse. It’s a monster, it can do what it wants. | 哺乳类?你这傻瓜,那是只怪兽 只要它愿意,什么事都能做 |
[1:13:45] | You just be ready. This photograph will make us all rich. | 你只要准备好就行了 到时候照片会让我们变成大富豪的 |
[1:13:48] | Aye, aye. | 哦,是的是的 |
[1:13:51] | Well, the first thing we did was to cut an access road… | 好了,我们首先要做的是弄出一条路来 |
[1:13:54] | …all the way to the top of the hill. | 一直通到山顶上 |
[1:13:56] | All the way up to the location. See? | 然后一直延伸到这里,看到了吗? |
[1:14:00] | Sir! | 长官! |
[1:14:01] | I know we’ve been an inconvenience for you since we’ve been here. | 我知道我们到这里来之后 给你添了很多麻烦 |
[1:14:05] | But I think you’ll be impressed by what I’m about to show you. | 不过我相信你会对接下去 看到的东西印象深刻 |
[1:14:22] | This location, obviously, has been strategically chosen… | 这里,毫无疑问,就是经过战略选择后 确定的指挥地点 |
[1:14:26] | …for the long-range views. | 非常适合远距离观测 |
[1:14:28] | Moray Firth in the east, Loch Lochy in the west. | 东边就是默瑞湾 西边则是罗奇湖 |
[1:14:33] | Now follow me. Thank you. | 现在请跟我来 谢谢你 |
[1:14:36] | Now, here she is… | 好了,就是她了… |
[1:14:38] | …our pride and joy. | 我们的快乐和骄傲 |
[1:14:43] | Now, before we fire up Victoria… | 现在,在维多利亚开火前… |
[1:14:45] | That’s what we call her. | 那是她的名字 |
[1:14:47] | I need you three to remain here on the perimeter. | 我希望你们三个保持下距离 站在掩体后面 |
[1:14:51] | And you might wanna cover your ears. She packs a hell of a punch. | 或许你们会想要把耳朵捂上 她的声音振聋发聩 |
[1:14:55] | Come on. Block your ears. We will be firing down the loch. | 过来,把你的耳朵捂住 我们准备朝湖里开火 |
[1:15:03] | Let’s see what sort of splash she makes. | 让我们瞧瞧她能激起多大的水花来 |
[1:15:11] | All right, men. Walker. | 伙计们,准备了,沃克 |
[1:15:12] | The loch? No, he can’t do that. What on earth? | 朝湖里开炮?不,他不能这么做 为什么? |
[1:15:15] | I should have told you, there’s a creature there. | 我应该告诉你的,那湖里有种生物 |
[1:15:17] | A water horse. He could get hurt. | 是只水怪,他会受伤的 |
[1:15:22] | What? Stop this nonsense and let them do their work. | 什么?别胡说了 让他们继续做事 |
[1:15:24] | No, Captain Hamilton. You mustn’t! Angus! Angus! | 不行,汉密尔顿队长,你不能那么做! 安古斯!安古斯! |
[1:15:27] | We’re to remain over here. | 我们应该一直停在这里 |
[1:15:28] | Mother, please listen. He hatched from an egg. I saved his life. | 妈妈,听我说,他是从蛋里孵出来的 是我救了他 |
[1:15:32] | That is enough. Mother, it’s true. | 够了,别说了 妈妈,是真的 |
[1:15:34] | He’s telling the truth. You have to believe… | 安格斯说的是真的 你应该相信… |
[1:15:36] | No! Stop! Fire! | 不,住手! 开火! |
[1:15:39] | Fire! | 开火! |
[1:16:02] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[1:16:04] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[1:16:06] | Did they kill Crusoe? That can’t be the end. | 他们把克鲁索打死了? 故事就这么结束了? |
[1:16:09] | No, no, no. | 不,不,不 |
[1:16:11] | But it was the beginning of the end. | 这只是结尾的开端 |
[1:16:14] | Poor Angus was beside himself for his creature. | 可怜的安古斯因为那个生物 的缘故突然冲动地跑了出去 |
[1:16:18] | He got into terrible trouble. | 他惹出了大麻烦 |
[1:16:27] | No! Don’t! Hey! You! | 不要,别开炮 嘿,你走开! |
[1:16:30] | No! Don’t! Control yourself, boy. | 不要,不要开炮 小子,管好自己 |
[1:16:32] | Did I or did I not tell you to wait over there?! | 我没跟你说让你乖乖等在那里吗? |
[1:16:36] | Angus, this is not the place for us. Can someone drive us home, please? | 安古斯,这里不是我们待的地方 请问有人愿意开车送我们回家吗? |
[1:16:42] | Certainly. Corbin. Yes, sir. | 当然可以,柯宾,过来 到,长官 |
[1:16:44] | Kirstie. Anne. | 柯斯蒂 安 |
[1:16:50] | The boy needs discipline, Anne. | 你得好好管教下那男孩,安 |
[1:16:55] | The captain lost all respect in Anne’s eyes that day. | 那天之后,安不再对队长尊敬有加了 |
[1:16:59] | All right, Corbin. | 好了,柯宾 |
[1:17:07] | That creature’ll never surface after that bombardment. Puddocks. | 那只生物在炮击之后,再没有浮出过水面 |
[1:17:11] | You bloody pests! Aye. | 你们这群害虫! 说的好 |
[1:17:15] | And he blew a big hole in Jock’s plans for fame and Jimmy’s for fortune. | 乔克和吉米的赚钱大计 也因此暂时破灭了 |
[1:17:20] | To the left! Jimmy McGarry was a man… | 往左! 吉米・麦克加利这个人 |
[1:17:22] | …not to be lightly parted from a pound or a penny. | 对钱非常的斤斤计较 |
[1:17:26] | To the right! He had seen the monster… | 往右! 他见过那怪兽之后 |
[1:17:28] | …and he was determined the rest of the world should see it too. | 就认为世界上的其他人也有权知道怪兽的真相 |
[1:17:32] | Get out of the picture. Aye, go! | 从镜头里走开 好了,准备! |
[1:17:34] | Off you go. | 准备了 |
[1:17:40] | Aye. | 好 |
[1:17:41] | We have got it. We’re going to be rich. Rich. | 我们拍到了 我们会变得很有钱,超级有钱 |
[1:17:46] | You can come in now, you daft buggers. | 你们可以回来搬东西了 你们这群该死的懒虫 |
[1:17:50] | Everyone had a tale to tell about the monster. | 之后,每个人都能在讲着关于怪兽的故事 |
[1:17:53] | Everyone except poor Angus. | 除了可怜的安古斯 |
[1:17:58] | He was sent to bed at 6 every night for a month. | 在那之后的一个月里,他每天6点就得上床睡觉 |
[1:18:02] | Even his goody-two-shoes sister… | 就连他那表现良好的乖乖女姐姐 |
[1:18:04] | …could not convince their mother of the truth. | 也没能让他们的妈妈相信那是真的 |
[1:18:07] | And no one had laid sight of Crusoe… | 而且在炮击之后 |
[1:18:11] | …since the bombardment… | 就再没有人见过克鲁索的踪影了 |
[1:18:13] | …until that fateful night. | 直到那天晚上,命运般的相遇 |
[1:18:20] | Blimey, that’s it. | 我靠,就是这个了 |
[1:18:22] | What’s it? The monster. | 什么? 那怪兽 |
[1:18:25] | That’s just what I saw. | 就是我看到的东西 |
[1:18:30] | If it’s out there, I’ll catch it. | 如果它在湖里的话,我一定会抓住它的 |
[1:18:34] | Let’s go hunting, boys. | 走吧,伙计们,准备打猎去 |
[1:18:42] | Angus. Kirstie? | 安古斯 柯斯蒂? |
[1:18:45] | This is Lewis’ idea. | 是刘易斯的主意 |
[1:18:46] | If you tell Mummy I let you out, I’ll deny it. Do you understand? | 如果你敢和妈妈说是我放你出去的 我绝对不会承认,懂了吗? |
[1:18:56] | Now everyone’s talking about seeing the beast. | 现在所有人都在传说看到了那只怪兽 |
[1:18:59] | You have to get him to hide better or something. | 你得把他带到更安全的地方去藏好 或是找其他办法 |
[1:19:08] | Crusoe! | 克鲁索! |
[1:19:10] | Crusoe! Come! | 克鲁索!过来! |
[1:19:21] | Try again. | 再喊喊看 |
[1:19:23] | Crusoe! Come! | 克鲁索!过来! |
[1:19:50] | Crusoe! Easy, boy, it’s me! | 克鲁索!别紧张,孩子,是我! |
[1:19:55] | Lewis, what’s happened to him? He’s gone wild, lad. | 刘易斯,他怎么了? 小家伙,他变野了 |
[1:19:57] | No. You’re wrong. | 不,你肯定弄错了 |
[1:20:01] | You’ll see. | 你会明白的 |
[1:20:05] | Angus, be careful. | 安古斯,小心点 |
[1:20:16] | Easy, boy. | 放松,孩子 |
[1:20:19] | I’m your friend. | 我是你的朋友 |
[1:20:27] | No, Angus! | 不要,安古斯! |
[1:20:48] | It was your idea to put him in the wild. You said it would be best for him. | 是你说最好让他回归大自然的 你说那才是最合适他的地方 |
[1:20:52] | I didn’t know that they’d shoot at him. | 我不知道会有人朝他开炮 |
[1:20:55] | This is your fault. | 全都是你的错 |
[1:21:23] | Will it work? | 会有用吗? |
[1:21:25] | Soft spot. Back of the neck. | 就等着我一枪正中它脖子下面的软肋 |
[1:21:29] | Consider it dead. | 然后确认它已经死了吧 |
[1:21:45] | Did you shoot that plane down? | 你把那飞机打下来了么? |
[1:21:47] | What? | 啊? |
[1:21:49] | The plane you were shooting at when you got hurt. | 你朝飞机开炮,后来受伤的那次 |
[1:21:52] | Well, it’s not something I brag about. | 好吧,我可不是在吹牛 |
[1:21:56] | Why not? | 真的么? |
[1:22:07] | Crusoe. Angus. | 克鲁索 安古斯 |
[1:22:14] | You hear that? | 你听到了没? |
[1:22:16] | It’s Churchill. | 是丘吉尔 |
[1:22:18] | I think he’s onto something. Good dog! | 我想他是发现了什么,真是条好狗 |
[1:22:22] | It’s that dog. He’ll tell everyone where Crusoe is. | 是那条狗,他在告诉其他人克鲁索在那里 |
[1:22:33] | Wormsley, over there. In that cove. I’ll take her in. | 沃姆斯利,就在那里,在那个小港湾里 等我靠过去 |
[1:23:08] | Kill the engine. | 把引擎关掉 |
[1:23:11] | Where’s he gone? | 他跑到哪里去了? |
[1:23:14] | Churchill? | 丘吉尔? |
[1:23:16] | Oi, Churchill! | 喂,丘吉尔! |
[1:23:21] | Maybe he’s just chasing a rabbit or something. | 也许他只是在追兔子或是其他什么东西 |
[1:23:25] | That’s not it. | 不是这个 |
[1:23:39] | Someone kill it! Kill it! | 来人动手,杀死它! |
[1:23:46] | Mayday! Mayday! We’re on the loch. And we’re under attack! | 求救!求救!我们在湖上 我们遭到了攻击! |
[1:23:56] | Where is he? There it is, port side. | 他在哪儿? 就在那里,港口旁边 |
[1:24:03] | Shoot it! Shoot it! | 开枪,开枪打它! |
[1:24:08] | Turn the boat around. | 调头 |
[1:24:11] | Where is it? Where is it? | 它在哪儿?它在哪儿? |
[1:24:49] | Anne. | 安 |
[1:24:52] | Look, I… | 你瞧,我… |
[1:24:54] | I don’t wish to carry on like this. I apologize for my actions on the hill. | 这不是我所预想的 关于那天山上发生的事情,我必须道歉 |
[1:24:57] | No, no. We should apologize. | 不,不,我们才应该道歉 |
[1:25:00] | Angus should never have behaved in such an inappropriate fashion. | 安古斯的行为实在是 太不合适了 |
[1:25:04] | Sir! I do… | 长官! 我真的… |
[1:25:06] | Sir! We just had a call from the loch. We’re under attack. | 长官,我们刚接到湖那边来的电话 我们遭到了攻击 |
[1:25:11] | What? We’re under attack, sir. | 什么? 我们受到了攻击,长官 |
[1:25:13] | Get me a sub. This could be it! Right. | 是潜水艇,一定是的! 没错 |
[1:25:15] | Bring my jeep around to the front. Yes, sir. | 把我的吉普开到前面来 是,长官 |
[1:25:17] | You take the children into the cellar. Wormsley? | 沃姆斯利,你把孩子们都带到地下室上去 |
[1:25:20] | Kirstie, Angus, downstairs now! | 柯斯蒂,安古斯,现在都到楼下来! |
[1:25:23] | Angus is… He’s not here. What? | 安古斯他…他不在这里 你说什么? |
[1:25:25] | He’s gone down to the loch. Oh, my God. | 他去湖那里了 哦,我的上帝啊 |
[1:25:29] | Come quickly. Hurry, downstairs. Go, go, go. | 快点下来,快,下楼 走走走 |
[1:25:31] | This is not a drill. Yes, sir. | 这不是军事演习 是,长官 |
[1:25:33] | Clyde, bring the car round to the front of the house straightaway. | 克莱德,直接把车开到房子前面来 |
[1:25:37] | I can’t let you. It’s too dangerous. He’s my son. You try to stop me. | 我不能让你去,这太危险了 他是我的儿子,你想要拦住我吗? |
[1:25:49] | Go away from me! | 离我远点! |
[1:25:52] | Go away. Go away from me! | 滚开,从我身边滚开! |
[1:25:58] | Oh, my God. Please. | 哦,我的天哪,求你了 |
[1:26:03] | No. No, please! | 不,别这样,求你了! |
[1:26:08] | Crusoe! Go the other way. Turn around. | 克鲁索! 走开,转过去 |
[1:26:12] | Please! Go. | 求你了,快走 |
[1:26:22] | Crusoe! Stop! Put him down! | 克鲁索!住手!把他放下来! |
[1:26:25] | Oh, go away! Stop it! | 哦,走开! 停手! |
[1:26:31] | Crusoe! Stop! Angus, no! | 克鲁索!停下! 安古斯,不要! |
[1:26:41] | Crusoe! | 克鲁索! |
[1:26:45] | No! | 不! |
[1:26:52] | Somebody! Get off me! Help. Crusoe? | 来人哪!把我弄下来!救命 克鲁索? |
[1:27:38] | Angus? Can you hear me? | 安古斯?能听见我说话吗? |
[1:27:41] | Come on, lad. Come on, son. Come on, Angus, breathe. | 挺住,小伙子,加油啊,孩子 安古斯,醒过来,吸气 |
[1:27:46] | Come on! | 醒过来! |
[1:27:48] | If you have any magic in you at all, use it on this lad, I’m begging you. | 如果你真的会魔法的话,算我求你了 救救这个孩子吧 |
[1:27:58] | Put the gunners on high alert, understand? | 让炮手都做好一级警戒,明白了么? |
[1:28:00] | Any sign of an enemy vessel, you fire at will. | 只要有敌人的动静,就直接射击。 |
[1:28:03] | But, sir… No. You fire at will! | 但是,长官… 没有但是,你可以直接开炮! |
[1:28:11] | Come on. Come on, lad. | 挺住,坚持住,孩子 |
[1:28:14] | Come on. Breathe, Angus. | 加油,吸气啊,安古斯 |
[1:28:16] | Come on, get some good Scottish air in those lungs. | 加油,让新鲜的苏格兰空气到你的肺里去 |
[1:28:20] | Stay with me, Angus. Stay with me, lad. | 坚持住,安古斯 留下来,孩子 |
[1:28:22] | Come on. Come on, lad, breathe. Come on. | 起来,起来,孩子,呼吸 加油 |
[1:28:35] | Come on, lad. Come on, we should go now. | 来吧,孩子 来,我们得走了 |
[1:28:41] | Know something? This old workshop is the place I’ll miss the most. | 你知道吗?这间屋子是我最挂念的地方了 |
[1:28:47] | You’ll look after it for me? | 你愿意帮我照看它吗? |
[1:28:55] | And I’ll bet you grow into these by the time I get back. | 等我回来的时候,你大概已经能穿这上鞋子了 |
[1:29:03] | You keep them well-polished. | 把它们擦得亮亮的 |
[1:29:14] | We’ll have none of that. | 除此之外,还有最重要的 |
[1:29:16] | You’re the man of the house now. I need you to be strong and sure. | 从现在起你就是家里的男人了 我希望你能变得坚强和自信 |
[1:29:21] | All right, Dad. Strong and sure. | 好的,爸爸,变得坚强和自信 |
[1:29:25] | Aye. That’s my boy. | 嗯,这才是我的好孩子 |
[1:29:33] | That’s it. That’s it. Good lad. That’s it. | 太好了,太好了 好小子,这样就对了 |
[1:29:37] | Good boy. | 乖孩子 |
[1:29:42] | Crusoe? | 克鲁索? |
[1:29:52] | That’s a good water horse. | 这才是好水怪 |
[1:30:01] | Thanks. Oh, God. Captain Hamilton! | 谢谢,哦,上帝啊 汉密尔顿队长! |
[1:30:04] | Angus! | 安古斯! |
[1:30:05] | He’s all right. Angus, what happened? | 他没事 安古斯,发生了什么事? |
[1:30:07] | You got to kill it. What’s happening? | 你去把它杀掉吧 发生了什么? |
[1:30:09] | I was only trying to save Crusoe. Who’s Crusoe? | 我只是想去救救克鲁索 克鲁索是谁? |
[1:30:12] | Wouldn’t believe me if I told you. It’s a sea monster. | 我和你说你也不会相信的 它是只海里的怪物 |
[1:30:15] | It was just there… | 刚才就在那里 |
[1:30:16] | What are you talking about? I swear it. He was just there. | 你们在说什么? 我发誓,他刚才还在那里 |
[1:30:21] | A sea monster? Are you telling me this has all been about a sea monster? | 海怪?你是要告诉我说 这里发生的一切都是海怪弄得? |
[1:30:28] | What is going on here? | 这里出什么事了? |
[1:30:30] | Has everyone gone mad?! A sea monster? | 所有人都疯了么?! 海怪? |
[1:30:35] | There is no monster. | 这里没有什么怪兽 |
[1:30:37] | There’s just you with your bloody gun! | 只有你和你那破烂大炮! |
[1:30:41] | And you. | 还有你 |
[1:30:43] | Filling his head with tales of sea creatures and magic? | 成天往他脑子里灌输什么 海怪、魔法的奇怪故事 |
[1:30:48] | There’s no monster. And there’s no magic. | 没有怪兽,也没有魔法 |
[1:30:52] | Mother… There’s just… | 妈妈… 只有… |
[1:30:57] | There’s just this war, and death… | 只剩下战争和死亡… |
[1:31:02] | …and people acting insane. | 还有你们这群混蛋 |
[1:31:06] | What’s wrong with everyone? | 这里的人究竟是怎么了啊? |
[1:31:36] | Angus? | 安古斯? |
[1:31:37] | Yes, Mum. I tried to tell you. Yes, you did. | 是的,妈妈,我一直想要告诉你 好吧,你的确说过 |
[1:31:41] | His name’s Crusoe. I raised him, right out of an egg. | 他的名字叫做克鲁索,是我养的 他从一个蛋里孵出来的 |
[1:31:45] | Angus, be careful! | 安古斯,小心点! |
[1:31:46] | It’s all right. He’s my friend. He’s peaceful, really. | 没事的,他是我的朋友 他喜欢平和,真的 |
[1:31:50] | He’s not peaceful at all, sir. The damn thing tried to eat me. | 他一点也不安全,长官 那个该死的东西还想要把我吃了 |
[1:32:04] | Crusoe! Get out of here! | 克鲁索!离开这里! |
[1:32:07] | Crusoe, come! | 克鲁索,快走! |
[1:32:10] | Crusoe! | 克鲁索! |
[1:32:13] | Oh, my God. Crusoe, come! | 哦,我的上帝啊 克鲁索,过来! |
[1:32:17] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[1:32:19] | Come on. Over here. No! | 过来,到这里来 不! |
[1:32:23] | Angus! | 安古斯! |
[1:32:26] | Angus! Angus! | 安古斯!安古斯! |
[1:32:43] | Faster, Crusoe! We have to get to the net! | 快点,克鲁索! 我们得到网那边去 |
[1:32:49] | The sea. He’s trying to get Crusoe out to sea. | 是海,他想让克鲁索回到海里去 |
[1:32:51] | Victoria base, come in. | 维多利亚基地,回话 |
[1:32:54] | Victoria base, come in. | 维多利亚基地,回话 |
[1:32:57] | You have to do something. You have to stop them. | 你得做些什么 你得叫他们住手 |
[1:33:00] | All the radios are down. We have to get to the net. | 所有的通讯都断了 我们得到网那边去 |
[1:33:09] | All ammunition up here. On the double! | 所有的弹药都在这里了 用双管的炮! |
[1:33:14] | Help! | 救命! |
[1:33:18] | No! No. | 不,不要! |
[1:33:26] | You were in the Royal Navy. That’s right? | 你曾经在皇家海军待过对不对? |
[1:33:28] | Aye, sir. Think you can handle this tub? | 对的,长官 你能摆弄这艘老爷货吗? |
[1:33:44] | I see the channel. Now head to sea, boy, as fast as you can. | 我看到海峡了,就快到海了 乖孩子,再快些,尽你的全力游 |
[1:34:06] | Come on, keep it moving. I see something. | 加油,继续游 我看到了什么东西 |
[1:34:10] | The rain’s too heavy to make it out clearly. It looks like a periscope. | 雨下得太大了,我看不太清楚 看起来像是潜望镜 |
[1:34:15] | Good God, it is. A German sub. Prepare to fire. | 上帝啊,是…是德国人的潜艇 准备开火 |
[1:34:28] | Fire! | 放! |
[1:34:33] | Go under, Crusoe. We have to go under! | 潜下去,克鲁索 我们得从下面走 |
[1:34:59] | There! Where? | 在那里! 哪里? |
[1:35:00] | Over there! Can you see them? I can’t see him. | 就在那里!你看到他们没有? 我看不见 |
[1:35:10] | Rapp! Situation report? Sir. | 妈的!汇报情况 长官 |
[1:35:11] | One of our own torpedo boats is in pursuit of the target. | 我们的一艘鱼雷艇正在追踪目标 |
[1:35:15] | They’re on the run. Don’t let them get to the sea. Raise the nets! | 他们正在逃跑,别让他们到海里去 把网收起来 |
[1:35:35] | Faster, Crusoe! | 再快点,克鲁索! |
[1:35:42] | Go, Crusoe! Go! | 快走,克鲁索!快! |
[1:36:23] | What are we going to do? | 我们要接下去做什么? |
[1:36:26] | Angus! Over here! | 安古斯! 在这里! |
[1:36:29] | Angus! | 安古斯! |
[1:36:30] | Let him go! Do as he says! | 放他走! 照他说的做! |
[1:36:34] | Go on, boy! | 快走吧,乖孩子 |
[1:36:38] | Angus, let him go! | 安古斯,让他离开! |
[1:36:41] | Let go, Angus! | 放他走,安古斯! |
[1:36:43] | Let go! | 让他走! |
[1:36:48] | You’re the best friend I’ve ever had. | 我是我有过最好的朋友了 |
[1:37:03] | I’ll never forget you. | 我永远不会忘记你的 |
[1:37:30] | No, Crusoe! You can’t stay here! Go and hide in the loch. | 不,克鲁索!你不能留在这里 快走,躲到湖里去 |
[1:37:36] | Crusoe, go! | 克鲁索,走! |
[1:37:40] | Don’t you hear me, you bloody fool? Do as I say. | 你没有听到吗?你这大笨蛋 听我的快走 |
[1:37:44] | Go! | 走啊! |
[1:37:55] | Come on! | 快点! |
[1:37:59] | Come on, Angus. You’re nearly there. | 过来,安古斯 还差一点 |
[1:38:02] | Come on. Come on, lad. | 过来 加油,孩子 |
[1:38:05] | Now give me your hand. Give me your hand, boy. Come on. | 现在把你的手给我 把手伸过来,孩子,过来 |
[1:38:08] | Get him in the boat. | 把他拉到船上来 |
[1:38:11] | That’s it. Good lad. | 干得好,好小子 |
[1:38:15] | Where is he? Where’d he go? | 他在哪里?他到哪里去了? |
[1:38:26] | There he is! | 他在那儿! |
[1:38:42] | He’s gonna jump the net! It’s too high! | 他想跳过网去! 那网太高了! |
[1:38:44] | He’ll never make it. | 他没可能办到的 |
[1:39:22] | You did it, Crusoe! Well done, boy! | 你做到了,克鲁索!做的好,好孩子! |
[1:40:09] | He’ll not be coming back, will he? | 他再也不会回来了,对不对? |
[1:40:14] | I think he’s meant to be on his own, dear. | 本该如此,我想这才是他的归宿,亲爱的 |
[1:40:18] | Not Crusoe. I meant… | 不是说克鲁索,我是说… |
[1:40:23] | …Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[1:40:30] | No, love. He’ll not. | 是的,我亲爱的,他再也回不来了 |
[1:40:42] | Look! Look, Angus! Up here. Up here! | 你看,快看,安古斯,到上面来 到上面来! |
[1:40:45] | You have to come quickly. Look! | 你快过来 你瞧! |
[1:40:47] | Come on, quickly. | 过来,快 |
[1:41:34] | Some say the creature comes back from time to time… | 有人说那只海怪回来过很多次 |
[1:41:37] | …looking for his friend. | 为了寻找他的朋友 |
[1:41:39] | Some claim to have seen it over the years. | 这些年有许多人自称见到过他 |
[1:41:43] | But the boy never saw it again. | 但是那个男孩再也没有见过他 |
[1:41:50] | That’s a wonderful story. | 非常棒的故事 |
[1:41:52] | Aye. And all true, every word of it. | 当然,因为是真的故事,每一个字都是 |
[1:41:57] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[1:41:59] | Angus. | 安古斯 |
[1:42:01] | Angus MacMorrow is the name. | 安古斯,麦克莫洛 |
[1:42:05] | He was so sweet. I know it’s true. | 那怪物真是太吸引人了,我就知道一切都是真的 |
[1:42:08] | It’s a great story, but it’s not true. You are so cynical. | 很棒的故事,不过不会是真的 你真愤世嫉俗呢 |
[1:42:11] | William? | 威廉? |
[1:42:13] | William! | 威廉! |
[1:42:21] | William! | 威廉! |
[1:42:25] | William… | 威廉… |
[1:42:27] | …where are you? | 你在哪儿? |