英文名称:The Trip To Greece
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Sing, Goddess, Achilles’ rage, | 歌唱吧 女神 歌唱阿喀琉斯的愤怒 |
[00:17] | Black and murderous, | 他的暴怒招致了这场凶险的灾祸 |
[00:19] | that cost the Greeks Incalculable pain, | 给希腊人带来了受之不尽的苦难 |
[00:22] | pitched countless souls of heroes into Hades’ dark. | 将许多豪杰强健的魂魄打入了冥府 |
[00:27] | Left their bodies to rot | 而把他们的躯体 |
[00:29] | as corpses for dogs and birds. | 作为美食 扔给了狗和兀鸟 |
[00:35] | Did you learn that last night? | 你昨晚学的吗 |
[00:38] | There’s not a lot here, is there, | 这里没什么可看的 是吧 |
[00:39] | – Not really. – When you think about it? | -没有 -你要是细细一想的话 |
[00:40] | No, it’s not like the film. | 的确 和电影上的不一样 |
[00:42] | It was all sandy beaches, wasn’t it? | 以前这里全是沙滩 |
[00:44] | Greeks were camped here for ten years. | 希腊人在这里驻营了十年 |
[00:48] | – Too long, isn’t it? – Too long to camp. | -太长了 -驻营太久了 |
[00:51] | I can do a week, tops. | 我顶多撑一周 |
[00:53] | – In the Lake District. – Yeah, with a pillow. | -湖区那次 -对 带着枕头 |
[00:56] | I won’t camp without a pillow. | 我驻营一定要带枕头 |
[01:00] | Had a bad dream last night. | 我昨晚做噩梦了 |
[01:02] | How was it, a portent? | 什么样的梦 是预兆梦吗 |
[01:04] | I don’t know, it was, it was bad. | 我不知道 反正是噩梦 |
[01:08] | I had a portent once on the old groundsheet. | 我曾经在旧防潮布上做过预兆梦 |
[01:12] | Stick your head out more. | 把头伸出来点 |
[01:14] | Find your light. That’s it. | 向着光线 就是这样 |
[01:17] | Do an “ah-hah.” | 叫一声”啊哈” |
[01:20] | – Ah-hah! – Got it. | -啊哈 -拍好了 |
[01:41] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[01:42] | Here’s to an enjoyable excursion. | 敬这次愉快的旅行 |
[01:44] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[01:47] | Bellissimo. | 太好喝了 |
[01:49] | It’s very odd, isn’t it, | 太奇怪了 |
[01:51] | to start a trip to Greece in Turkey? | 从土耳其出发去希腊 |
[01:53] | It was the Observers’ idea, | 这是《观察家报》的主意 |
[01:56] | to retrace the steps of Odysseus and the Odyssey, | 追溯奥德修斯和奥德赛的足迹 |
[02:00] | so that’s we’re doing. | 我们就在做这件事 |
[02:01] | A ten-year Odyssey in six days, I mean | 奥德赛十年漂泊之路 我们六天走完 |
[02:03] | it’s ambitious, Steve. | 这太有挑战性了 史蒂夫 |
[02:05] | It might sound ambitious, | 可能听起来很有挑战性 |
[02:06] | but if you think of “Ulysses”, by James Joyce. | 但你想想詹姆斯·乔伊斯写的《尤里西斯》 |
[02:09] | Thanks for telling me the author, I’d never have known. | 谢谢你告诉我作者 不然我还不知道呢 |
[02:12] | I’m just putting the information out there | 我只是提了那么一嘴 |
[02:14] | in case you don’t… | 以防你不 |
[02:14] | I don’t want, you know.. | 我不想 你知道的 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1785个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:298个,六级词汇:155个,GRE词汇:171个,托福词汇:232个,考研词汇:336个,专四词汇:264个,专八词汇:55个, 所有生词标注共:638个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:15] | Well, that’s like me saying | 就像我说 |
[02:16] | “Harry Potter” by J. K. Rowling. | 《哈利·波特》是J·K·罗琳写的一样 |
[02:19] | I wouldn’t put “Harry Potter” and “Ulysses” | 我不会把《哈利·波特》和《尤里西斯》 |
[02:21] | in the same camp. | 相提并论 |
[02:23] | Apart from they’re both books. | 都是书是它们唯一的共同点 |
[02:25] | – “Harry Potter” has sold truckloads of books. – But… | -《哈利·波特》销量火爆 -但是 |
[02:27] | Yeah, but the thing is, | 没错 但问题是 |
[02:28] | I don’t measure success by units sold. | 我不通过销量来衡量一本书成功与否 |
[02:31] | – I measure success… – You’re always telling me | -我通过 -你老跟我说 |
[02:32] | the figures for your TV shows. | 你电视节目的数据 |
[02:33] | And, yes, but it’s not, it’s just… | 没错 但是 只是说 |
[02:34] | – And the consolidated ones at that. – It’s… Yes. | -还有节目的综合数据 -没错 |
[02:36] | ‘Cause the actual time of viewing aren’t impressive | 虽然实际观看时间并不理想 |
[02:38] | but you do tell me the consolidated figures. | 但你的确告诉了我综合数据 |
[02:41] | It’s nice to be liked, | 被人喜欢是好事 |
[02:43] | but you shouldn’t go out there trying to be liked. | 但你不应该绞尽脑汁地让别人喜欢你 |
[02:52] | If you think that | 你这么想 |
[02:53] | we have been doing these trips for nearly ten years, | 我们的旅行已经跨越了将近十年 |
[02:57] | then I suppose the, in a macro sense, | 那我想 从宏观角度来看 |
[03:01] | we’ve been on this Odyssey for ten years. | 我们的奥德赛之旅已经进行了十年 |
[03:03] | – Yeah? – Is it ten years? | -是吧 -已经十年了吗 |
[03:04] | Yeah. It is. | 是的 没错 |
[03:07] | Since the Lakes. | 从湖区开始 |
[03:10] | A bit of Richard Gere there. | 有点李察·基尔的范 |
[03:12] | Just looking off. | 就是怪了点 |
[03:14] | Yeah, lovely. | 没错 真有范 |
[03:15] | Yeah. And you’re looking more like him as well. | 而且你长得还像他 |
[03:18] | – That’s good? – No, I wasn’t being serious. | -是好事吗 -不 我不是认真的 |
[03:20] | I was joking. | 我在开玩笑 |
[03:21] | You look nothing like him. | 你长得一点也不像他 |
[03:24] | My God, you lapped the compliment up, didn’t you? | 老天爷 你欣然接受了我的吹捧 是吧 |
[03:26] | – Look at that. – Well, it’s not unreasonable. | -看看你 -倒也不是没道理 |
[03:28] | I’m not.. I, I mean, I’m wearing my years reasonably well. | 我没有 我 我不怎么显年龄 |
[03:31] | Yeah, but in no way do you resemble Richard Gere. | 是这样 但你绝不可能长得像李察·基尔 |
[03:33] | Okay, I don’t resemble… | 好吧 我绝不可能长得像 |
[03:34] | You look like a great Steve Coogan. | 你长得像帅气的史蒂夫 ·库根 |
[03:36] | ‘Cause you’re looking terrific. | 因为你精神气十足 |
[03:37] | And I’m happy with that, | 我对此很满意 |
[03:38] | – more than that. – Yeah, you clutched at Richard Gere. | -超满意 -你真把自己当李察·基尔了 |
[03:40] | I look better as I get older. | 我年龄越大魅力越大 |
[03:41] | – Lots of women say that. – Yes, you do, yes, you do. | -好多女人都这么说 -没错 没错 |
[03:43] | – Lots of women say that. -Well, I’m gonna, | -好多女人都这么说 -这样吧 我 |
[03:44] | a man’s gonna say it. | 我作为男人也不得不说 |
[03:44] | I’m saying it, you look better older. | 我这就说了 你年龄越大魅力越大 |
[03:46] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[03:47] | You were unpalatable as a young man. | 你年轻时让人难以直视 |
[03:52] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[03:53] | If I’m not mistaken, it’s a Penguin Classic. | 如果我没看错的话 这是企鹅经典出版的 |
[03:55] | And it’s by Aristotle. | 还是亚里士多德写的 |
[03:57] | I know Ari, yeah. I know all the Stotles. | 我了解亚里 我了解所有的士多德 |
[04:00] | “Poetics”. Listen to this. | 《诗学》 给你念 |
[04:02] | “Epic poetry and the composition of tragedy, as well as comedy | “史诗 悲剧和喜剧的创作 |
[04:06] | “and the arts of poetry and music | 及诗歌和音乐的艺术 |
[04:08] | “are all imitations. | 都是模仿 |
[04:11] | “Imitation comes naturally to human beings. | 模仿是人类的天性 |
[04:15] | “And so does the universal pleasure in imitation.” | 模仿带来的普世快乐也是如此” |
[04:21] | Not my words. | 不是我说的 |
[04:22] | The words of Aristotle. | 是亚里士多德说的 |
[04:29] | So much of art and acting is imitation. | 那么多的艺术和表演都是模仿 |
[04:32] | Nothing wrong with it. You did a fantastic imitation | 无伤大雅 你在《斯坦和奥利》中 |
[04:36] | of Stan Laurel in Stan and Ollie, it was superb. | 把史坦·劳莱模仿得惟妙惟肖 太棒了 |
[04:40] | I’m not sure it’s an imitation, that’s the thing. | 我觉得 也许不能称之为模仿 |
[04:43] | I watched it on a BAFTA screener. | 我在英国电影艺术学院的屏幕上看到的 |
[04:45] | I only paused it three times to go to the kitchen. | 我只在去厨房的时候暂停了三次 |
[04:48] | And that in our house.. | 在我们家 |
[04:50] | – That’s good. – Okay, well, yeah, but… | -算很好了 -好吧 知道了 但 |
[04:52] | You had this, yeah? | 你有做这个动作 |
[04:54] | Had the pause, you know the pause? | 还有停顿 你还记得吧 |
[04:56] | – You did that beautifully. – I certainly did. | -你做得很巧妙 -那是自然 |
[05:00] | Now, why don’t you just stop sitting there and help me? | 你别光坐着了 给我搭把手 |
[05:06] | Well, I’d… I’d try, but, uh, I… I.. | 好吧 我能试试 但 |
[05:09] | I don’t know what you want me to do. | 我不太明白你想让我干嘛 |
[05:10] | Stan Laurel and Tom Hardy, ready? | 扮演史坦·劳莱和汤姆·哈迪 准备好了吗 |
[05:14] | Why don’t you just come and help me instead of sitting there? | 你别光坐着了 过来给我搭把手 |
[05:17] | I can’t hear what you’re saying, Tom. | 我听不清你的话 汤姆 |
[05:19] | You always mumble your lines. | 你总是吐字不清 |
[05:28] | Here you go. | 菜来了 |
[05:29] | Thank you very much. Lovely, really nice. | 谢谢你们 太好了 真棒 |
[05:31] | I’m being bitten. | 有虫在咬我 |
[05:34] | It doesn’t help that we’re under a tree. | 在树下可缓解不了这一状况 |
[05:36] | Insects love to be under trees. Do you know why? | 昆虫就喜欢躲在树下 你知道原因吗 |
[05:39] | I went out on my land recently. | 我前阵子去我那片地里 |
[05:41] | – Yeah. – Uh, to sit under a tree. | -嗯 -坐在树下 |
[05:43] | – Thirty-six acres, isn’t it? – Thirty-eight. | -是14万平方公里吗 -15万 |
[05:45] | And I went to sit under a tree just to… | 我坐在树下想要 |
[05:47] | To think. | 思考 |
[05:47] | – Well, no, no. – Just to think. | -不不 -想要思考 |
[05:48] | No, no, to read a book, actually. | 不不 其实是想要看书 |
[05:50] | I put a blanket down just ’cause, you know, there’s a tree, | 我铺了一条毯子 因为旁边是树 |
[05:53] | and I sat under it and, started to read, | 我坐在树下 开始看书 |
[05:55] | and loads of flies started hovering over my head. | 一堆苍蝇在我头上盘旋 |
[05:57] | That would happen, yeah. | 是会出现这种情况 |
[05:57] | So, I just got up and just went back in the house. | 于是我起身回屋了 |
[06:00] | I had this idea that it would… | 我萌生了这个想法 |
[06:01] | Steve Coogan, ladies and gentlemen | 史蒂夫 ·库根 女士们先生们 |
[06:02] | wonderful stories from Steve, | 史蒂夫为你带来精彩的故事 |
[06:05] | and there’ll be more from him at the same time next week. | 下周同一时间将更加精彩 |
[06:07] | You must do that one about the flies under the, | 你一定要讲讲在树下的 |
[06:10] | under the tree, I mean, it’s wonderful stuff. | 在树下的苍蝇 这个故事太有趣了 |
[06:12] | Fred said he saw you at, Lords Taverner’s doing that, and, | 弗雷德说他在贵族酒馆看到你讲故事 |
[06:16] | had the room in the palm of his hand | 你掌控全场 |
[06:18] | that’s, that’s what he said. | 那是他的原话 |
[06:20] | Wonderful story. | 这故事不错 |
[06:21] | The new Ustinov, | 新一代乌斯蒂诺夫 |
[06:25] | Steve Coogan. | 史蒂夫 ·库根 |
[06:27] | If you heard that story Steve’s telling? | 你听过史蒂夫讲的那个故事吗 |
[06:28] | No, what is it? | 没有 讲的什么 |
[06:29] | Oh, he’s at the house, you know the house in Sussex? | 他在家里 你知道他在苏塞克斯的家吧 |
[06:31] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[06:32] | Well, he… he took a book out. | 他拿出了一本书 |
[06:33] | No, go on. | 接着说 |
[06:35] | He wanted to read. | 他打算读这本书 |
[06:36] | And he went out, and he’s got 38 acres. | 他走出家门 门外有15万平方公里的土地 |
[06:38] | Yes. He finds a tree, puts a blanket down. | 没错 他找到一棵树 铺上地毯 |
[06:41] | Oh, it’s idyllic. | 可真悠闲 |
[06:42] | And, uh, flies gathered above his head. | 然后苍蝇围着他的脑袋转 |
[06:45] | He went back in the house. | 他又回到屋里了 |
[06:49] | I mean, he’s.. Oh, God. | 我想说 他 老天爷 |
[06:52] | God. And some people say he’s just Alan Partridge. | 天啊 还有些人说他就是艾伦·帕特奇 |
[06:55] | He’s not. | 他不是 |
[06:56] | There’s whole other sides to him. | 他还有很多面 |
[06:59] | Sir, sir, your main courses. | 先生们 你们的主菜 |
[07:01] | – Oh, lovely, very nice. – Thank you. | -太棒了 很好 -谢谢 |
[07:03] | – Lamb chops. – Chop, chop. | -羊排 -排 排 |
[07:06] | – It’s mint sauce. – Looks lovely. | -配的是薄荷酱 -看起来很美味 |
[07:12] | – Enjoy, monsieur. – That’s lovely. | -请慢用 先生 -太棒了 |
[07:13] | Thank you very much. | 十分感谢 |
[07:14] | – You like lamb, don’t you? – I do, I love lamb. | -你可真是喜欢羊肉啊 -的确如此 |
[07:16] | Lamb’s very good | 羊肉很美味 |
[07:17] | because it doesn’t lend itself to intensive farming. | 因为羊不适合集约化养殖 |
[07:20] | So if you can’t make an organic choice, | 所以如果你拿不准选什么有机食物 |
[07:22] | lamb’s a safe bet. | 羊肉是个保险的选择 |
[07:31] | My publisher wants me to use the “Odyssey” | 我的出版商想让我用《奥德赛》 |
[07:34] | as a peg on which to hang my Odyssey through life of the media. | 来引领我在媒体生涯中的奥德赛之旅 |
[07:39] | Isn’t that what you wrote when we were in Spain? | 那不是我们在西班牙的时候你写的吗 |
[07:42] | A version of that, yeah, but, it was successful | 其中一个版本 没错 但写得太成功了 |
[07:44] | so they want sort of a variation on the theme. | 所以他们想沿用那个主题 |
[07:47] | I do think as you get older, | 我真心觉得人老了之后 |
[07:49] | it’s inevitable, | 不可避免地 |
[07:51] | You repeat yourself. | 就会重复自己 |
[07:52] | This is the fourth time we’ve been on one of these | 这是我们第四次参加这种 |
[07:53] | little jaunt. | 小小旅行了 |
[07:54] | Originality is overrated, | 大家都高估了原创性 |
[07:56] | because everything’s derivative of something. | 因为任何事都是从别的事衍生来的 |
[07:59] | The greatest poem of the Roman Empire was a ripoff | 罗马帝国最伟大的史诗 |
[08:01] | of the Odyssey. | 就是《奥德赛》的翻版 |
[08:02] | Which one? | 哪首 |
[08:03] | The Aeneid. Huh. | 《埃涅伊德》 |
[08:04] | Whereas the Odyssey is about Odysseus fleeing | 只不过《奥德赛》讲的是奥德修斯 |
[08:06] | Troy to go home. | 离开特洛伊后返乡 |
[08:09] | The Aeneid is about a Trojan fleeing the city | 而《埃涅伊德》讲的是一个特洛伊人 |
[08:12] | with his father and his son. | 跟他的爸爸和儿子逃出了特洛伊 |
[08:15] | Escape… What happened to his wife? | -逃离 -那他老婆呢 |
[08:17] | Just lost her along the way. | 反正就是在路上失散了 |
[08:18] | Shit happens. | 天不遂人愿 |
[08:19] | But on the plus side, he went on to found Rome. | 但好的一面是 他后来建立了罗马 |
[08:21] | so lose a wife found an empire. | 也就是说他丢了个老婆但建了个帝国 |
[08:30] | This is like a kind of an interrogation. | 我感觉像是在受审 |
[08:31] | Sitting like this. | 这么坐着 |
[08:36] | Your dessert, sir. | 先生 这是二位的甜品 |
[08:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:41] | it’s black mulberry sauce. | 这是黑桑葚汁 |
[08:43] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[08:44] | Could we have the bill please? | 麻烦买单 |
[08:45] | Okay, thank you. Thank you very much. | -好的 -多谢 |
[08:47] | If it was an interrogation, this would be very, | 要这真是审问犯人的话 那这就 |
[08:48] | this would be the nice part before the nasty, wouldn’t it? | 这就是来硬的之前软的那部分 你说是吗 |
[08:50] | Let’s have some dessert. | 我们来吃点甜品吧 |
[08:51] | We wanna make this as pleasant as possible. | 那这得先让你感觉越舒服越好 |
[08:53] | So… | 所以 |
[08:54] | Oh, great, yeah, what do you want to know? | 那太好了 你想知道些什么 |
[08:57] | Lovely, isn’t it? | 味道真是不错 |
[08:59] | Lovely combination of textures. | 各种口感的完美融合 |
[09:01] | This is not… | 而且没有 |
[09:03] | This is not too light. | 太轻盈 |
[09:05] | But it’s light. | 但又是轻盈的 |
[09:07] | – Hello. – Hi, Steve, hi. | -你好 -你好史蒂夫 |
[09:09] | Just calling to check if everything’s okay. | 我就想问问是否一切都好 |
[09:11] | Everything is wonderful. | 一切都非常好 |
[09:12] | I’m here with Rob Brydon. Hello. | -我和罗伯·布莱顿 在一起 -你好 |
[09:14] | But apart from that, everything’s wonderful. | 除此之外一切都好 |
[09:15] | Hi, Rob, how are you doing? | 你好罗伯 最近怎么样 |
[09:17] | All is well. | 都挺好 |
[09:18] | He’s not gone missing, I’m keeping an eye on him. | 他不会失踪的 我盯着他呢 |
[09:20] | What do you mean? What is she talking about? | 你这话什么意思 她指的什么事 |
[09:22] | Morocco, she was very worried when you went off the grid. | 摩洛哥 你失踪的时候她可担心了 |
[09:26] | She even had to call the authorities, all the newspapers, | 她给相关部门打了电话 还有所有的报社 |
[09:28] | “British Comic Goes Missing.” | “英国滑稽演员失踪了” |
[09:30] | The British actor. | 是英国演员 |
[09:32] | British actor, writer and producer goes missing. | 英国演员作家兼制作人失踪了 |
[09:34] | British actor goes missing. | 英国演员失踪 |
[09:35] | Friends say, “We had no idea the mental turmoil | 其朋友称”我们不知道 |
[09:38] | he was under.” | 他的精神状况如何” |
[09:40] | We spoke to his close friend, Rob Brydon. | 我们采访了他的好友罗伯·布莱顿 |
[09:42] | Well, I must say, | 我不得不说 |
[09:44] | Rob, his associate. | 罗伯 他的同事 |
[09:45] | I spoke to his dear confidant, Rob Brydon, | 我采访了他的知心好友 罗伯·布莱顿 |
[09:48] | He’s sometime, collaborator. | 他们有过几次合作 |
[09:49] | We spoke to popular | 我们采访了 |
[09:50] | entertainer, Rob Brydon… | 知名艺人 罗伯·布莱顿 |
[09:52] | light entertainer. | 影视艺人 |
[09:54] | We spoke to popular light entertainer and confidant | 我们采访了影视艺人罗伯·布莱顿 |
[09:57] | of troubled star, Rob Brydon… | 也就是那位身陷麻烦的明星的密友 |
[09:59] | Troubled TV funny man. | 身陷麻烦的搞笑电视人 |
[10:01] | Says, I have no idea Steve was suffering | 他说 我完全不知道 |
[10:04] | the way he was. | 史蒂夫经历了些什么 |
[10:05] | We didn’t know he was suffering but then we realised | 我们不知道他当时很痛苦 但我们意识到 |
[10:07] | he’d spent six days with Rob Brydon and things start to fall | 他已经跟罗伯·布莱顿 在一起待了6天了 |
[10:10] | into place then. | 事情的原因明朗了起来 |
[10:11] | We think, this might be a cry for help. | 我们觉得这可能是个求救信号 |
[10:14] | Sorry, I’ve got to go. | 对不起 我要挂了 |
[10:15] | I just wanted to let you know that | 我只是想通知你们两个 |
[10:17] | your boat is gonna be leaving Assos at 2:30 | 你们的船明天2点30离开阿索斯 |
[10:20] | so if you’re going to Assos, to the boat, by 2:30, okay? | 你们要想去阿索斯就在2点30前上船 |
[10:22] | And your Ranger Rover will be waiting when you arrived | 你们的路虎会在下船的地方等着 |
[10:24] | We get our asses in the boat, when? | 我们什么时候要滚去船上 |
[10:27] | Wonderful, looking forward to it. Sweetheart ta-ta. | 好的 很期待 我要挂了哦亲 |
[10:28] | Bye, all right, see you. | 好的 再见 回聊 |
[10:30] | Did you understand any of that? | 你搞明白是要干嘛了吗 |
[10:31] | Yeah, Range Rover waiting for us at Lesbos. | 当然明白 路虎在莱斯博斯岛接我们 |
[10:45] | This is what UNESCO says about Assos; | 教科文组织是这样描述阿索斯的 |
[10:49] | “In antiquity, it’s hilltop location made Assos | “古时候 坐落在山顶的阿索斯 |
[10:53] | an easily defensible port city. | 是一个易守难攻的港口城市 |
[10:56] | The oldest Doric temple in Asia Minor | 小亚细亚最古老的多立克神庙 |
[10:59] | the Temple of Athena at Assos, | 也就是阿索斯的雅典娜神殿 |
[11:02] | is located on the top of the acropolis.” | 位于卫城之巅” |
[11:07] | That’s Lesbos, the border between Asia and Europe. | 那就是莱斯博斯岛 欧亚分界线 |
[11:14] | It’s close, isn’t it? | 还挺近的 |
[11:16] | Yeah. | 可不是嘛 |
[11:17] | I can swim there. | 我看我能游过去 |
[11:18] | You could not. | 才不行呢 |
[11:20] | Something like Byron swimming the Hellespont | 可以起这么个标题 拜伦在伊斯坦布尔 |
[11:23] | from Asia to Europe in Istanbul. | 赫勒斯彭特海从亚洲游到欧洲 |
[11:26] | That’s why all the refugees come this way, | 这也就是为什么难民都从这里走 |
[11:27] | because it’s so easy. | 因为太简单了 |
[11:29] | They don’t swim it, they do it in boats. | 他们才不是靠游的 他们是坐船的 |
[11:31] | Yeah very little boats. | 是啊 坐很小的船 |
[11:32] | Byron said, “of all the things that he’s achieved | 拜伦说道 “在他的众多成就之中 |
[11:35] | swimming the Hellespont was the thing | 游泳穿越赫勒斯彭特海 |
[11:36] | that made him the most proud.” | 是他最骄傲的事迹” |
[11:39] | Fair enough. | 你说是啥就是啥吧 |
[11:40] | What would you say, | 如果问你什么事情让你最自豪 |
[11:42] | was the thing you’re most proud of? | 你会怎么说 |
[11:45] | My seven BAFTAs. | 我的7个英国电影艺术学院 |
[11:48] | For me, it’d be my children. | 对我而言 最让我自豪的是我的孩子们 |
[11:49] | Yeah, ’cause you haven’t got any BAFTAs. | 因为你从没得过英国电影艺术学院 |
[11:52] | But, you have got children? | 但是 你有孩子吗 |
[11:54] | Which is, interesting. | 有点意思 |
[12:01] | William, as some of the men are not happy, | 威廉姆 有些人不太高兴 |
[12:03] | there are rumblings. | 他们在嘟囔 |
[12:05] | Oh there are rumblings, are there? | 有人嘟囔吗 有吗 |
[12:06] | You tell the men that we will sail around | 你跟他们说 |
[12:08] | the Cape of Good Hope. | 我们要一直开到好望角 |
[12:09] | and we’ll sail round the horn. | 我们还要绕过非洲之角 |
[12:10] | I think if the weather was this nice, | 我觉得要是当时天气有现在这么好的话 |
[12:12] | they would have been a lot more relaxed. | 他们会轻松愉快的多 |
[12:14] | They’re loving it, Bill. | 他们可享受了 比尔 |
[12:16] | They really are. | 真的 |
[12:17] | Well, thank you very much, Fletcher. | 多谢您了弗莱切尔 |
[12:19] | You don’t mind if I call you Fletcher, do you? | 你不介意我喊你弗莱切尔吧 |
[12:21] | Call me Fletcher if you like. | 你想怎么叫就怎么叫 |
[12:22] | Thank you very much, I’ll call you Fletch. | 万分感谢 那我叫你弗莱切吧 |
[12:23] | Can I call you Bill? | 那我能叫你比尔吗 |
[12:24] | Yeah of course you can | 当然可以 |
[12:26] | Not Fletch? | 不叫弗莱切吗 |
[12:51] | He said a-ha. | 他在喊啊哈 |
[12:52] | What’s that? | 那是啥 |
[13:05] | You’ve had a huge drive then. | 你这车可够大的啊 |
[13:06] | Yeah, it’s a monster really. | 可不是嘛 简直像个怪兽了 |
[13:08] | So, you’re flying back now. | 那你现在是要坐飞机返程吗 |
[13:09] | – Yeah. – Is this Steve? | -是的 -这不是史蒂夫吗 |
[13:10] | Here are the keys. | 钥匙给你 |
[13:11] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[13:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:14] | Yeah, enjoy. | 旅途愉快 |
[13:14] | Full tank? | 油加满了吗 |
[13:15] | Tank is full and it’s hybrid. | 加满了 这是混合动力车 |
[13:16] | So, you’ve got the… | 所以你可以 |
[13:17] | Steve? | 史蒂夫 |
[13:18] | That’s enough. | 那就行了 |
[13:19] | That’s all, thanks. | 那就这样 谢谢 |
[13:20] | All right, good. | 好的 |
[13:21] | Safe flight, cheers, bye-bye. | 飞行顺利 谢谢 再见 |
[13:23] | Steve, how are you? | 史蒂夫 近来如何 |
[13:25] | This is Kareem. | 我是卡利姆 |
[13:27] | Do you remember me? | 你还记得我吗 |
[13:28] | We worked together in Mykonos. | 我们在米科诺斯一起工作过 |
[13:30] | I played the refugees in the beach. | 我演了个海边的难民 |
[13:33] | Okay. | 这样啊 |
[13:35] | Do you remember me? | 想起来了吗 |
[13:36] | – Refugee? – Yes. | -难民吗 -没错 |
[13:37] | – How are you. – I am Kareem, how are you? | -最近怎么样 -我是卡利姆 你怎么样 |
[13:39] | Hi, very good. | 还不错 |
[13:40] | It’s really good to see you. | 能见到你真是太好了 |
[13:42] | Hi, Rob. | 你好 我是罗伯 |
[13:43] | – Rob? – That’s Rob, yeah. | -罗伯吗 -是的这是罗伯 |
[13:44] | Nice to meet you, I’m Kareem. | 很高兴见到你 我是卡利姆 |
[13:45] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这儿干嘛呢 |
[13:48] | Well, it’s not a holiday. | 我们不是来度假的 |
[13:49] | We’re actually working with the retracing the steps | 实际上我们是准备重走奥德修斯的路 |
[13:52] | of Odysseus, going from Troy to Ithaca. | 从特洛伊到伊萨卡岛 |
[13:55] | What about you? | 你最近忙什么呢 |
[13:56] | Are you still with refugees? | 还跟难民们在一起吗 |
[13:57] | I’m working with the refugees, still. | 我还在跟难民们一起工作 跟之前一样 |
[13:59] | The refugees, still here? | 那些难民还在那里 |
[14:00] | Yes, thousands of refugees. | 是的 好几千个人呢 |
[14:02] | – Thousands? – Yes, you know, | -好几千 -是的 |
[14:04] | maybe I need the lift. | 我可能需要搭你们的车 |
[14:06] | Maybe it could be so good for you to come and see. | 跟我去看看也许会对你们有好处 |
[14:09] | It’s very good for your Odyssey. | 对你们的奥德赛之旅会有帮助 |
[14:11] | Come see it now? | 现在就去看 |
[14:12] | Yes. | 没错 |
[14:13] | I would love to but we’ve got a.. | 我很想去但是 |
[14:14] | Where are we gonna go next? | 我们接下来要去哪里来着 |
[14:15] | We’ve got a… | 我们要 |
[14:16] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[14:17] | We’re not so busy | 我们也不至于 |
[14:18] | that we can’t spare enough time to drop him off. | 忙到没空捎他一段的程度 |
[14:21] | That’s what Odyssey is all about. | 奥德赛就该是这样的 |
[14:22] | We’ll talk in the car. | 我们上车再聊 |
[14:23] | It’d be good for Rob to see a refugee camp. | 让罗伯看看难民营也好 |
[14:25] | So you’re going to see the refugee camp. | 所以你们是要去看难民营了是吗 |
[14:28] | It’d be good for me to see the refugee camp. | 看看难民营对我有好处 |
[14:29] | Thank you guys for the lift. Thanks Steve. | 谢谢兄弟们带我一程 谢谢你史蒂夫 |
[14:30] | No worries. | 不客气 |
[14:33] | It’s really nice car, Steve. | 真是辆好车啊史蒂夫 |
[14:35] | Thanks, it’s not mine. | 多谢夸奖 不过这车不是我的 |
[14:38] | It was loaned to me for this | 是借给我来 |
[14:40] | – us – thing we’re doing to… | -我们 -做我们现在做的事 |
[14:41] | Was a us. | 是我们 |
[14:43] | I mean, it’s a hybrid, so, it’s half electric. | 它是混合动力的 所以算半个电动车 |
[14:45] | So, it kind of cushions the impacts that a | 所以 通常可以稍微缓解 |
[14:47] | monster gas guzzler like this normally… | 这种大排量怪物的影响 |
[14:49] | That’s important to you, isn’t it? | 这对你挺重要 是吧 |
[14:50] | – That’s important. – We’ll it is, yeah. | -是挺重要 -这是 |
[14:51] | Probably the environmental thing. | 可能是环境问题 |
[14:53] | But… Steve has nine cars, Kareem. | 但是 史蒂夫有九辆车 卡利姆 |
[14:55] | Nine car? | 九辆车 |
[14:56] | – Yeah, nine cars. – Oh, so good man. | -没错 九辆车 -不错啊 |
[14:58] | – That’s irrelevant. – How many of them | -跟这没有关系 -有多少 |
[15:00] | are electric? | 是电动车 |
[15:01] | I have an electric car. | 我有一辆电动车 |
[15:02] | – Yeah. – We’re writing an article. | -好 -我们在写一篇文章 |
[15:04] | I’m writing an article. | 我在写 |
[15:06] | I’m writing an article, | 我在写 |
[15:07] | Well, Rob is and… | 好吧 罗伯在写 |
[15:08] | Steve doesn’t have time to actually | 史蒂夫没有时间真正 |
[15:09] | – write it. – I do. | -去写 -我有 |
[15:11] | Got lot of weighty thoughts. | 有很多重要的想法 |
[15:12] | Well, I do write. | 我有写 |
[15:13] | Gotta service his cars, I mean that takes | 要伺候他的那些汽车 我是说 |
[15:15] | – a lot of his time. – I do. | -那占用了他很多时间 -我有写 |
[15:16] | Anyhow, so what’s been going on? | 无论如何 最近怎么样 |
[15:19] | What are you up to at the moment? | 你现在在忙什么 |
[15:21] | I’m here now set up a cultural event. | 我现在在这里举办一个文化活动 |
[15:24] | It’s a musical and dance. | 有音乐和舞蹈 |
[15:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:28] | We do some music courses, music therapy. | 我们做一些音乐课程 音乐疗法 |
[15:30] | I dance some, they do some teaching. | 我跳舞 他们教学 |
[15:32] | – Great. – Fantastic. | -很好 -好极了 |
[15:33] | Some community building inclusion. | 还包括一些社区建设 |
[15:35] | Great. | 很好 |
[15:36] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[15:37] | This is a small city. | 这是一个小城市 |
[15:40] | Gosh. | 天啊 |
[15:42] | So, what’s this barbed wire for? | 这些铁丝网是用来干什么的 |
[15:43] | It looks like a prison camp. | 看着像一个监狱营地 |
[15:45] | Is that to stop people getting in or stop them getting out? | 这是为了不让人进去还是不让人出来 |
[15:48] | Obviously, this camp is really prison. | 很明显 这个营地真是个监狱 |
[15:52] | It’s a lot more established than I would have expected. | 比我预想的要成熟很多 |
[16:00] | Really, nice to meet you. | 说真的 很高兴遇到你 |
[16:01] | Good luck with everything. | 祝你好运 |
[16:02] | Hope it all works out. | 希望一切顺利 |
[16:07] | Oh, Steve, thank you very much. | 史蒂夫 很感谢 |
[16:09] | Okay, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:11] | I’m coming to Britain. | 我要去英国了 |
[16:12] | I hope I’ll see you there. | 希望在那能见到你 |
[16:13] | Well, you’ve got my email so… | 你有我邮箱吗 |
[16:14] | Yes, I will contact you, thank you. | 是的 我会联系你 谢谢 |
[16:16] | Do the turning here. | 在这掉头 |
[16:17] | I will go inside. | 我要去里面了 |
[16:36] | Well, that was sobering. | 真是让人清醒 |
[16:37] | Imagine living in that for years and years and years. | 想象住在那里一年又一年 |
[16:41] | Well, it’s just like the Greek’s camps outside Troy. | 就像在特洛伊城外的希腊营地一样 |
[16:44] | Best part of 10 years. | 十年里最好的时光 |
[16:46] | Too long. | 太久了 |
[16:47] | I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. | 我之前说过 我要再说一遍 |
[16:48] | That’s too long for camping. | 对于驻营来说太久了 |
[16:52] | Nice guy. | 挺好的一个人 |
[16:54] | Yes, well, he’s a very nice bloke. | 是的 他是个挺不错的人 |
[16:56] | I mean, I know him. | 我是说 我了解他 |
[16:57] | We worked together last year on a film. | 去年我们一起拍了一部电影 |
[17:01] | He said. | 他说过了 |
[17:02] | He played a sort of version of himself. | 他本色出演 |
[17:04] | You didn’t remember him, did you? | 你不记得他了 是吧 |
[17:07] | What? | 什么 |
[17:07] | Of course I remembered him. | 我当然记得他 |
[17:10] | I worked with him for a month, at least. | 我跟他一起工作了一个月 至少 |
[17:13] | So, of course I remembered him. | 所以 我当然记得他 |
[17:15] | Maybe not at first but eventually, yeah, like yeah. | 可能一开始没想起来但是最后 |
[17:17] | “Hey, how you doing?” | 说些”你怎么样” |
[17:21] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[17:25] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[17:26] | What are you testing? | 你在测试什么 |
[17:27] | Why you asking, “what’s his name? | 为什么要问”他叫什么名字” |
[17:28] | – What’s his name?” – I’m not testing you | -“他叫什么名字” -我没有在测试你 |
[17:30] | I’m just interested to see, | 我只是想知道 |
[17:31] | what’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[17:36] | Khalid | 哈立德 |
[17:40] | It’s Kareem. | 是卡利姆 |
[17:41] | Okay, so I got the first syllable, right? | 所以我说对了第一个字母 对吧 |
[17:43] | Oh, well done. | 好样的 |
[17:48] | You know where the word lesbian comes from? | 你知道蕾丝边这个词起源于哪吗 |
[17:50] | – Mr. Bond – Yes, it was from the island, from Lesbos. | -邦德先生 -对 来自岛上 莱斯博斯岛 |
[17:53] | Sappho was the priestess who wrote erotic poetry | 莎孚是一个给所有她喜欢和着迷 |
[17:56] | to all these women she loved and was obsessed with. | 的女人写情诗的祭司 |
[18:01] | And she was the most celebrated poet. | 她是当时最有名的诗人 |
[18:04] | It’s not, lesbian but the most celebrated person | 不是蕾丝边 是在古希腊 |
[18:07] | in ancient Greece. | 最有名的一个人 |
[18:09] | And she was a woman and she was a lesbian. | 她是一个女人也是一个蕾丝边 |
[18:12] | It’s a shame we get in the ferry. | 我们上了这个渡轮太可惜了 |
[18:14] | I would like to stay in the Hotel Lesbian, | 我想待在蕾丝边旅店 |
[18:17] | as I’m sure you would. | 我确定你也是 |
[18:18] | I think. | 我觉得 |
[18:20] | Come come Mr.Bond, do you like staying in the Hotel Lesbian, | 邦德先生 你像我一样想 |
[18:23] | just as much as I do? | 待在蕾丝边旅店吗 |
[18:25] | If I can get my head down in the Lesbian. | 如果我能把头放到蕾丝边身上 |
[18:27] | I’m more than happy. | 我会非常高兴 |
[18:30] | Welcome to the Hotel Lesbian. | 欢迎来到蕾丝边酒店 |
[18:32] | You can check out anytime you like, but you can | 你可以随时退房但是你也能 |
[18:35] | – never leave. – Never leave. | -永远留下来 -永远留下来 |
[18:47] | 尼撒·米科诺斯号 欢迎登船 | |
[18:53] | ♪ Sailing ♪ | ♪ 远航 ♪ |
[18:56] | ♪ I am sailing ♪ | ♪ 我在航行 ♪ |
[19:00] | ♪ Home again ♪ | ♪ 又回到家 ♪ |
[19:04] | ♪ Across the sea ♪ | ♪ 穿过这海 ♪ |
[19:07] | ♪ I am sailing ♪ | ♪ 我在航行 ♪ |
[19:11] | ♪ stormy waters ♪ | ♪ 狂风暴雨 ♪ |
[19:15] | ♪ to be near you, ♪ | ♪ 靠近你 ♪ |
[19:18] | ♪ to be free. ♪ | ♪ 获得自由 ♪ |
[19:23] | When I was in Australia | 我在澳洲的时候 |
[19:25] | There was a 25 year old girl on the crew, who’d never heard | 船员中有一个25岁的姑娘 她从没听过 |
[19:29] | of Rod Stewart. | 罗德·斯图尔特 |
[19:30] | Never heard those two words in that order. | 从没听过这两个词这样组合 |
[19:33] | So, when I used to got out with a girl, they used to say, | 所以当我跟女孩出去 她们常常会说 |
[19:35] | remember this | 记着这个 |
[19:36] | Remember that, | 记着那个 |
[19:36] | And I just go, | 而我就说 |
[19:37] | “When I was young we used to do this.” | “我年轻的时候人们是这样做的” |
[19:47] | Stagira is the birthplace of Aristotle. | 斯塔吉拉是亚里士多德的出生地 |
[19:50] | Stagira was besieged and destroyed in 348 BC | 斯塔吉拉在公元前348年被马其顿的菲利普 |
[19:54] | by Philip of Macedonia. | 围困和摧毁 |
[19:55] | The inhabitants were enslaved, later Philip rebuilt the city | 居民被奴役 后来菲利普重建了这个城市 |
[19:59] | as a reward for Aristotle being tutored | 作为对亚里士多德辅导他儿子 |
[20:01] | to his son Alexander. | 亚历山大的奖励 |
[20:05] | How much further is it? | 还有多远 |
[20:08] | It’s just around, it’s just the top of this road. | 就在附近 在这条路的尽头 |
[20:12] | A stone in my sandal again. | 又有石子到我凉鞋里了 |
[20:17] | Come on. | 加油 |
[20:19] | What do you mean come on? | 你的加油是什么意思 |
[20:22] | Well, this is it. | 就是这个 |
[20:24] | This is the shrine to Aristotle… | 这个是亚里士多德的圣坛 |
[20:27] | Well, they imported his ashes back here | 他们把他的骨灰运回这里 |
[20:30] | especially to leave them here as, this is his hometown. | 专门把它们留在这里 这是他的故乡 |
[20:35] | It’s not a lot to look at, is it? | 没什么可看的 是吗 |
[20:37] | you can see why they don’t charge. | 怪不得他们不收费 |
[20:39] | Maybe uproar. | 可能会引起不满 |
[20:41] | Lego land cost a fortune | 乐高乐园很贵 |
[20:42] | but you get a lot for your money. | 但它物超所值 |
[20:46] | Do you think there’ll be a memorial to you? | 你觉得会有一个纪念你的地方吗 |
[20:48] | I don’t believe in monuments. | 我不看重纪念碑什么的 |
[20:49] | Just something modest in Manchester. | 只是曼彻斯特的一些寻常事物 |
[20:52] | Yeah. a plaque | 对 就一牌匾 |
[21:02] | I didn’t picture Macedonia like this. | 我没想到马其顿会是这样 |
[21:04] | I imagined it to be quite rugged. | 我以为会很崎岖 |
[21:05] | I didn’t think it would be verdant and soft. | 没想到它会是青翠柔和的 |
[21:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:14] | Excuse me. Our starter, sir. | 打扰了 这是前菜 先生 |
[21:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:17] | Oh. As a starter, | 作为前菜 |
[21:18] | we have the mussels on smoked pine needles, | 烟熏松针上放了贻贝 |
[21:20] | with Parmesan cheese, green asparagus, a little bit | 加了帕尔马奶酪 绿芦笋 |
[21:22] | of citrus and espresso powder, enjoy. | 一点柑橘和浓缩咖啡粉 用餐愉快 |
[21:25] | Thank you, Mr. Tim. | 谢谢你 蒂姆先生 |
[21:26] | – Thank you. – My pleasure. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[21:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:27] | Espresso powder dust. | 浓缩咖啡粉末 |
[21:29] | That’s an ingredient I wasn’t expecting | 这是我没想到的成分 |
[21:30] | but it’s also piqued my curiosity. | 却也激发了我的好奇心 |
[21:34] | So have a little, | 来一点 |
[21:39] | well, that’s, | 这个 |
[21:41] | That’s complex. | 一言难尽 |
[21:42] | That is absolutely divine. | 很不错 |
[21:50] | People talk about Alexander the Great while overlook all the | 人们谈论亚历山大大帝却忽略了 |
[21:54] | psychotic tendencies he had. | 他的精神病倾向 |
[21:56] | With his mother he conspires to kill his father. | 和他母亲一起图谋杀害他的父亲 |
[21:59] | And then after that went on a killing spree, | 在那以后就开始了疯狂的杀戮 |
[22:01] | rounding up all his half siblings and cousins | 把他同父异母的兄弟姐妹和可能有 |
[22:05] | who might have a legitimate claim to the throne | 合法继承权的堂兄弟都聚到一起 |
[22:06] | and just ruthlessly and horribly murdered them. | 无情又残忍的将他们杀害 |
[22:09] | He was a gangster, an old-fashioned gangster. | 他是一个恶棍 一个守旧的恶棍 |
[22:12] | Why do we call him Alexander the Great. | 为什么我们还要称他为亚历山大大帝 |
[22:14] | They call me Great, but I am actually just a gangster | 人们称我为大帝 但其实我只是一个恶棍 |
[22:18] | I’m gonna commit atrocious crimes. | 我要犯下滔天罪行 |
[22:20] | I’m doing Marlon Brando. | 我要做马龙·白兰度 |
[22:21] | Then why’d you fuck that up | 那你为什么要搞砸 |
[22:23] | Commit atrocious crimes, I’m gonna behave despicably. | 犯下重罪 我会表现得很卑劣 |
[22:27] | You know you need to make it more, | 你知道你需要做的更多 |
[22:28] | get it more weight, when you speak like that,you know. | 让它更有重量 当你这么说 |
[22:30] | why are you doing it differently? | 你为什么做的不一样 |
[22:32] | You’re going to look like that but for… | 你看起来是那样但是 |
[22:35] | What are you doing, let me hear? | 你在干什么 让我听听 |
[22:38] | He speaks like he has, his cheeks were | 他讲话就像 他的脸颊 |
[22:41] | full of cotton wool | 塞满了棉绒 |
[22:42] | – Well, they were full of cotton wool. – I know | -他们都是塞满了棉绒 -我知道 |
[22:44] | but they weren’t full of those things that dentists use | 但是不是牙医用的 |
[22:47] | to shove in the side of your mouth. – Dental swab. | -用来推开你嘴巴的那种 -口腔棉签 |
[22:48] | – A dental swab. – A swab | -口腔棉签 -棉签 |
[22:50] | They don’t use them anymore for some reason. | 现在不知道为什么他们不用了 |
[22:51] | – They don’t need them. – I don’t know why. | -不需要了 -我不知道为什么 |
[22:53] | Because dentistry has advanced. | 因为牙科已经进步了 |
[22:55] | Dentistry has advanced. | 牙科进步了 |
[22:57] | We’ve made a lot of great strides in dentistry. | 牙科有了长足的发展 |
[22:59] | I know it has. | 我可清楚了 |
[23:00] | You know, dentistry has advanced quite a lot actually. | 牙科技术真心先进了不少 |
[23:02] | That’s, you know what? | 那什么 你知道吗 |
[23:03] | That I’d like to hire you, Aristotle, to, eh, to educate my son. | 我想雇你亚里士多德来教我的儿子 |
[23:07] | I’d like you to teach him a lot about philosophy. | 我希望你能多教他点哲学 |
[23:09] | Well, I… I’m very flattered by the offer but I must say | 我非常荣幸但是我还是得说 |
[23:12] | I’m finding it very hard to forget what you did to Stagira, | 我可有点难忘记你摧毁斯塔吉拉的事 |
[23:16] | which was a smashing spot. | 那事做得可真不厚道 |
[23:17] | Well, you know what? | 行吧 你知道吗 |
[23:17] | I’ll tell you what, tell what I’m gonna do. | 我告诉你我打算怎么做 |
[23:18] | If you don’t teach my son, I’ll rip the head off, | 如果你不教我儿子 我就把你头拧下来 |
[23:20] | shit down your goddamn fucking neck | 然后把你的脖子扭断 |
[23:21] | you stupid dick-sucking mother-fucking asshole, okay? | 你他妈个吃鸡巴的混蛋玩意儿 明白了吗 |
[23:25] | But it’s essentially being a gangster. | 可只有匪徒才会这样做 |
[23:27] | Maybe in the East End of London could be right, Winstone? | 这可能在伦敦东区很合理 温斯顿 |
[23:30] | If you’re going to be teaching my boy, Aristotle, right? | 如果你亚里士多德要来教育我的儿子 |
[23:34] | I don’t want some airy-fairy nonce coming here, what… | 就别像个异想天开的恋童癖一样 |
[23:37] | Thank you, lovely. | 谢谢了 挺好的 |
[23:38] | – Hello. – Very nice. | -好呀 -非常好 |
[23:39] | Wonderful, compliments to the chef. | 菜太棒了 向主厨致敬 |
[23:41] | I will certainly. | 我一定传达 |
[23:44] | Mr. Tim. | 蒂姆先生 |
[23:46] | Is that your Christian name? | 这是你的教名吗 |
[23:47] | – Yes, it is. – Yes, good good. | -是的 -是呀 那挺好 |
[23:49] | Mr. Steve, Mr. Rob. | 他是史蒂夫 我是罗伯 |
[23:50] | – Nice to meet you. – Hello | -很高兴见到你 -你好呀 |
[23:52] | He.. he won’t know who Basil Brush is. | 他不会知道巴泽尔·布拉什是谁 |
[23:54] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢了 |
[23:55] | Now you listen to me. | 现在你听我说 |
[23:57] | I wanna make sure it’s not just airy-fairy thinking. | 我要确定这不是什么天马行空的幻想 |
[24:00] | It’s not a great Ray Winstone, I lost a part to him you know. | 雷·温斯顿不是好人 他抢过我的角色 |
[24:03] | What’s that? | 什么情况 |
[24:04] | – Seriously we were – Why was he | -认真的 我们当时 -他为什么会 |
[24:06] | I went, that’s what I thought. | 我去了 我认为是他抢的 |
[24:12] | I saw he did Henry VIII once, which I thought was, | 我看过他演的《亨利八世》 我觉得还 |
[24:14] | I mean, he’s a great actor, but I thought that was odd. | 他演戏确实不错 但我觉得奇怪的是 |
[24:17] | I gave him the Cockney accent, didn’t he? | 他有点伦敦腔对吧 |
[24:18] | Yeah, it was Henry the Eighth | 是呀 他演的亨利八世 |
[24:19] | with a Cockney accent. | 有伦敦腔 |
[24:21] | He’s like ‘I really fancy that Anne Boleyn, | 他说话就像 “我特别中意那位安妮·博林 |
[24:23] | but I got this old trout on me back, Catherine of Aragon, | 但阿拉贡的凯瑟琳那个臭妓女还缠着我 |
[24:26] | don’t know what to do about it. | 不知道该把她咋办 |
[24:27] | Sire. | 陛下 |
[24:28] | Thinking to get in her, I wanna bag her, | 我要进入她 我要操她 |
[24:29] | I wanna bed her. | 把她带上床 |
[24:30] | – Sire, might I interrupt? – I’m gonna do her. | -陛下 我能插句话吗 -我要上她 |
[24:32] | Your new palace, Hampton Court, is ready sir. | 您的新宫殿汉普顿宫已经准备好了 陛下 |
[24:35] | We’ve had the jacuzzi put in. | 我们刚刚把豪华按摩浴缸安装进去 |
[24:36] | Would you like to inspect it? | 您想去检查下吗 |
[24:37] | Fucking Pope saying I can’t get a fucking divorce. | 操蛋的教皇说我不能他妈的离婚 |
[24:40] | I’m saying what about if I say, well, I’m in charge, | 我说那要不我来管事算了 |
[24:42] | I’m the head of the church, how about that? | 我来做教堂的头头怎么样 |
[24:43] | What do you think about that then? | 你能把我怎么样 |
[24:45] | How about I went round all your monasteries | 我横扫你所有的修道院 |
[24:46] | and fucking knock this shit out of them? | 把它们全他妈的毁掉怎么样 |
[24:48] | I mean every single fucking one. | 他妈的绝对包括每一个 |
[24:50] | So, I’ll fucking level them. | 我要把它们全他娘的铲平 |
[24:51] | How about that Mr. Fucking Pope? | 你觉得怎么样 去他妈的教皇先生 |
[24:53] | Your.. Your Royal Highness, um, I, Ann… Anne Boleyn is | 我尊敬的陛下 安妮·博林她 |
[24:56] | is waiting for you in the antechamber, Your Royal Highness. | 她在陛下您的前厅里等您 |
[24:59] | Shall I bring her through? | 需要我把她带进来吗 |
[25:00] | Yeah, that, yeah, I got a… a real boner, yeah. | 好好的 我现在的确挺的”鸡”动的 |
[25:03] | I’m pleased to hear it, Your Royal Highness. | 尊敬的陛下 我很荣幸听到您这么说 |
[25:04] | Might I say your one’s Royal boner is looking | 我必须说今早您的皇家男根 |
[25:07] | particularly majestic this morning. | 看起来格外雄伟壮观 |
[25:08] | Yeah, cheers, I really like her. | 是呀不错 我真的挺喜欢她的 |
[25:09] | Say, take her to me, uh, chamber, or whatever you call it. | 把她带到内室或你叫那啥啥啥的房间去 |
[25:12] | Is sire speaking euphemistically? | 陛下您在是在委婉暗示吗 |
[25:14] | What? Why are you talking like a nonce? | 啥 为什么你像恋童癖一样说话 |
[25:16] | Because I’m terrified of you sir. | 因为您实在是积威深重 |
[25:17] | I’m not a nonce. | 我不是个恋童癖 |
[25:19] | I’m not an nonce, sir. | 我绝对不是恋童癖 陛下 |
[25:20] | I’m not a nonce. | 绝不是恋童癖 |
[25:21] | This is a rumour that has been put around the court by Cromwell. | 这只是克伦威尔散播到廷内的谣言 |
[25:23] | All right, all right, whatever. | 行吧行吧 无所谓了 |
[25:25] | I really like Anne Boleyn. | 我还挺喜欢安妮·博林的 |
[25:27] | She’s nice, she likes you sir. | 她挺好的 她真的喜欢您 |
[25:29] | She messes me around. | 她敢瞎搞我 |
[25:30] | I’ll chop her fucking head off. | 我就把她脑袋给砍了 |
[25:32] | Literally chop her fucking head off. | 绝对他妈的把她头都砍掉 |
[25:34] | If she dicks me about, I’ll get a swordsman over from France and | 她敢玩我 我就找个法国行刑官把她搞死 |
[25:37] | Oh Sire. | 陛下呀 |
[25:38] | she can kneel down and I can do it across her. | 她就跪下然后我就一斧头砍过去 |
[25:40] | That speaks so clearly of Sire’s class, sir. | 这真是完美的体现了您的品味 陛下 |
[25:43] | To chop off my lady’s head with the swordsman. | 让行刑官砍掉女士的头颅 |
[25:53] | Hello. | 你好 |
[25:55] | I don’t like seeing my chin in this dome. | 我讨厌我的下巴坠松成圆拱形 |
[25:58] | – Thank you. – Your dessert, gentlemen. | -谢谢 -先生们请慢用甜点 |
[26:01] | We have the almond crumble with yuzu cream | 为您献上杏仁碎顶的柚子乳酪 |
[26:04] | fresh citrus and blood orange on top of that, enjoy. | 上坠有鲜柑橘和血橙 请慢用 |
[26:07] | – Thank you, thank you. – Thank you very much. | -谢谢 -非常感谢 |
[26:08] | My pleasure. | 我很荣幸 |
[26:12] | Who would you be if you could be a Greek god? | 如果你能选的话 你会做哪个希腊神 |
[26:14] | Which God would you be? | 具体选哪位 |
[26:16] | I have been cast as a Greek god. | 我曾演过希腊神 |
[26:17] | When? | 什么时候 |
[26:18] | I played Hades in Percy Jackson. | 我在《波西·杰克逊》里演过冥府 |
[26:18] | 波西·杰克逊 著名青少年小说改编电影 冥府 古希腊神话中冥王 | |
[26:20] | Yes, Percy Jackson, the Lightning Thief. | 对哦 《波西·杰克逊和神火之盗》那部 |
[26:21] | Yes, they made more of those films. | 是啊 他们还拍了好几部那电影 |
[26:25] | What happened to Hades? | 冥府最后怎么了 |
[26:26] | They just didn’t invite me back. | 他们只是没再邀请我出演 |
[26:31] | Hello, Joe, Joe? | 喂 乔 乔 |
[26:35] | Hey dad, how are you? | 爸 你怎么样 |
[26:35] | Good, good. | 还行还行 |
[26:37] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[26:37] | Yeah, um, Grandad’s in hospital again. | 爷爷又进医院了 |
[26:40] | What? | 什么 |
[26:42] | Yeah, um, so, yeah, I’ve been to see him and he’s okay. | 我去看过他了 没什么大事 |
[26:45] | Okay, so what, is it the same thing as before? | 行吧 所以和之前一样情况吗 |
[26:48] | Yeah yeah yeah, same thing as before. | 对对 和之前一样的 |
[26:50] | It’s, uh, it’s all routine. | 是老情况了 |
[26:52] | They’re doing some tests. | 他们在做些检查 |
[26:53] | – Your check, sir. – Oh, thank you very much. | -您的账单 先生 -谢谢 |
[26:55] | Did you like the dessert? | 您喜欢我们的甜品吗 |
[26:56] | Yeah, it’s lovely. | 是的 挺美味的 |
[26:56] | I.. I can’t eat citrus, so I had to leave it. | 我不能吃柑橘 所以没动它 |
[26:58] | – Thank you. – Oh, that’s okay. | -谢谢了 -应该的 |
[27:00] | I’m glad you’re there. | 幸好有你在 |
[27:02] | – I’m at mum’s actually. – Okay. | -我其实在妈家 -行吧 |
[27:04] | Phillip’s moved out. | 菲利普搬出去了 |
[27:06] | He’s left her, so I’m… | 他离开她了 所以我 |
[27:08] | Phillip? | 菲利普 |
[27:10] | Yeah, Phillip her partner, her boyfriend. | 就是她的男朋友菲利普 |
[27:13] | Oh yeah. | 是了 |
[27:14] | He’s been living with her for two years. | 他都和她同居两年了 |
[27:15] | Yeah, yeah, I.. I think I met him. | 对对 我觉得我应该见过他 |
[27:17] | A very good evening to you and welcome to this very special | 大家晚上好 欢迎来到此次特别节目 |
[27:20] | Greek edition of Guess The bill | 盲猜账单希腊版 |
[27:22] | coming to you from the beautiful Greek island of | 我们正在坐落于南希腊的最北部的 |
[27:24] | beach here in the northernmost part of Southern Greece. | 绝美岛屿的沙滩上录制 |
[27:27] | And, eh, joining us to play tonight is our returning champion | 今晚加入比赛的是返场冠军 |
[27:30] | from pedantry in the north of England is Stephen Coogan. | 来自英国北部的假学究史蒂夫 ·库根 |
[27:33] | Steve, good evening. | 晚上好呀 史蒂夫 |
[27:34] | “Ur, hello.” | “大家好” |
[27:37] | If you need me to come back and just let me know, | 如果你需要我回来的话就直说 |
[27:38] | I’ll jump on a plane, alright? | 我会马上飞回来的 好吧 |
[27:41] | Okay, I love you. | 好的 我爱你 |
[27:42] | I love you too dad, bye-bye. | 我也爱你 爸爸 再见 |
[27:45] | And the wonderful thing about you Steve | 史蒂夫你最了不起的地方就是 |
[27:46] | is you never pick another person up on what they’re doing. | 你从不对别人做的任何事挑刺 |
[27:48] | “No, it would literally never occur.” | “是的 这种事从未发生过” |
[27:51] | Oh, here he is, the man himself, Steven, | 他来了 史蒂夫本人到场 |
[27:54] | on this beautiful beach side setting. | 来到这美丽的沙滩现场 |
[27:56] | Would you like to play Guess The Bill? | 你想玩盲猜账单吗 |
[28:00] | Not really no. | 不 我其实不想 |
[28:02] | All right, it’s 307 euro. | 好吧 一共是307欧元 |
[28:20] | Hey Chloe, it’s daddy. | 克洛伊呀 是爸爸 |
[28:22] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好呀 -你也好呀 |
[28:24] | How are you? | 你怎么样了 |
[28:26] | – Good. – Good, what you’re up to? | -挺好的 -挺好哈 你干什么呢 |
[28:28] | Just watching some stuff on my iPad. | 只是在用平板看点东西 |
[28:30] | And Where’s Charlie? | 查理到哪儿去了 |
[28:33] | Charlie isn’t here, he’s sleeping right now. | 查理不在旁边 他在睡觉呢 |
[28:36] | All right then let me speak straight to mommy then darling | 好的 那让我直接和你妈说话 |
[28:38] | and I’ll.. I’ll talk to you again tomorrow. | 宝贝儿我明天再打给你 |
[28:41] | She’s not here. | 她不在这里 |
[28:42] | She’s not there as well. | 她也不在吗 |
[28:43] | Where.. where is she? | 她去哪儿了 |
[28:45] | Uh.. At the theatre. | 去电影院了 |
[28:47] | You said the theatre, | 你说电影院 |
[28:48] | what’s she going to see at the theatre? | 她去电影院干嘛 |
[28:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:51] | And who did she go with? | 那她是和谁一起去的 |
[28:54] | Don’t know that either. | 我也不知道呀 |
[28:56] | But you know she’s gone to the theatre. | 但你知道她去电影院了 |
[29:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:00] | Oh, all right. | 好吧 |
[29:07] | Gotta move on. | 继续跑呀 |
[29:10] | Run Dad, keep up. | 跑起来 爸爸 快跟上 |
[29:14] | Keep moving. | 别停下来 |
[29:17] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[29:24] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[29:31] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[29:32] | Oh husband that I love. | 我深爱的丈夫呀 |
[29:34] | Why do you choose to give in to such wild grief? | 为何你选择屈从于如此疯狂的悲伤 |
[29:38] | Katherine! | 凯瑟琳 |
[29:39] | Fare well. | 永别了 |
[29:41] | And do not fail in your love for our son. | 请别辜负你对我们儿子的爱 |
[30:21] | ♪ I saw my problems and I’ll see the light ♪ | ♪ 我路遇艰难但也看到希望 ♪ |
[30:24] | ♪ We got a lovin’ thing ♪ | ♪ 我们拥有这么美好的事 ♪ |
[30:26] | ♪ We’ve gotta treat it right ♪ | ♪ 我们应当好好待它 ♪ |
[30:30] | ♪ There ain’t no danger, we can go too far ♪ | ♪ 前方不再危险 我们能远远前行 ♪ |
[30:33] | ♪ We start believing now ♪ | ♪ 我们开始坚信 ♪ |
[30:34] | – Are you sing Grease? – ♪ That we can be ♪ | -你在唱《油脂》吗 -♪ 我们能够成为 ♪ |
[30:36] | Because | 因为 |
[30:36] | in Greece. | 在希腊 |
[30:38] | ♪ Grease is the word ♪ | ♪ 油脂是一句口号 ♪ |
[30:41] | ♪ They think our love is just a growing pain. ♪ | ♪ 他们觉得我们的爱只是成长的烦恼 ♪ |
[30:44] | You know, Grease is not about the country of Greece. | 你知道油脂不是希腊那个国家 |
[30:47] | When I’m in Greece, I hear the word grease, | 我在希腊的时候 听到油脂这个词 |
[30:49] | I think Greece, | 就想到希腊 |
[30:51] | Yes, but it’s not the same thing as it’s a homophone. | 但它们不一样 他们只是同音词而已 |
[30:52] | – No, no, no, no. – It’s a homophone. | -不不不 -就是个同音词 |
[30:54] | It’s a how dare you? | 你竟然敢 |
[30:56] | How dare you? | 你怎么敢这样讲 |
[30:58] | I’m not a homophone. | 我不是同性恋 |
[30:59] | I’m a heterosexual. | 我是异性恋 |
[31:00] | I’m a hetro… I’m not, I’m a human being. | 我是异 我不是 我可是个人 |
[31:04] | Good evening. I’m not a homophone. | 晚安 我不是同性恋 |
[31:05] | No, look, for… for me, Steve | 不 听我说 史蒂夫 |
[31:07] | Grease is the word, yes? | 油脂是个单词对吧 |
[31:09] | It’s the word that you heard, it’s got a groove, | 就是你听到的那个词 它符合规范 |
[31:11] | it’s got a meaning. | 它意思明白 |
[31:13] | Greece is the time, is the place, is the motion. | 希腊是时间 是地点 是行动 |
[31:14] | Well, grease is the way we’re feeling. | 油脂是我们所感觉到的 |
[31:16] | Talk more about that, expand on that. | 多谈谈这个 再扩展一下 |
[31:18] | Do you know who wrote Grease? | 你知道谁写了油脂这首歌吗 |
[31:22] | Steve Coogan, did you know who wrote Grease? | 史蒂夫 ·库根 你知道是谁写的油脂了吗 |
[31:24] | No, I don’t think… | 我不觉得 |
[31:24] | It was Barry Gibb. | 是巴里·吉布 |
[31:26] | I know all the other writers from ancient Greece, | 我认识其他所有古希腊的作家 |
[31:27] | but no, that’s not as important to you. | 但这对你不重要 |
[31:29] | – Is who wrote the song Grease. – Well, it was written | -是谁写了油脂这首歌 -是 |
[31:30] | by Barry Gibb because Robert Stigwood the Bee Gees manager | 巴里写的 因为罗伯特是比吉斯乐队的经理 |
[31:34] | was producing the music without the original | 他做音乐却没有原创曲目 |
[31:35] | stage musical because he didn’t have the song Grease. | 因为油脂这首歌不是他的 |
[31:38] | Robin said to Barry we’re enjoying such great success | 罗宾对巴里说我们获得了巨大的成功 |
[31:41] | with such tragedy. | 却有这种遗憾 |
[31:47] | Do you know who wrote that, | 你知道是谁写的吗 |
[31:49] | “a friend to everyone is a friend to no one?” | “广交友 无深交” |
[31:50] | Yes, Aristotle, | 知道 亚里士多德 |
[31:51] | – now let me tell you this. – It’s because I told you. | -我来告诉你 -因为是我告诉你的 |
[31:53] | No, I knew it already. | 不 我早就知道了 |
[31:55] | You don’t know anything. | 你什么也不知道 |
[32:00] | You know more about these irrelevant things | 你知道很多无关紧要的事 |
[32:03] | like who wrote the song Grease. | 比如谁写了油脂这首歌 |
[32:05] | These trivialities than anything to do with ancient Greece | 这些琐事与古希腊毫无关系 |
[32:08] | other than what I’ve spoon fed to you | 我这几天告诉你的事 |
[32:10] | over the last few days. | 才和古希腊有关 |
[32:13] | ♪ Grease is the time, is the place, is the motion ♪ | ♪ 油脂是时间 是地点 是行动 ♪ |
[32:17] | ♪ And Grease is the way we are feeling. ♪ | ♪ 油脂是我们所感受到的 ♪ |
[32:25] | You know, the Greeks thought Delphi was the centre | 你知道希腊人认为特尔斐是 |
[32:28] | of the world, literally the centre of the Greek world, | 是世界的中心 也就是希腊世界的中心 |
[32:31] | the navel, as it were. | 中心 就在这里 |
[32:33] | Yes, I think so. | 是的 我也觉得 |
[32:35] | And they had a cave | 他们有个洞穴 |
[32:39] | and the woman in the cave sitting on a tripod, | 洞穴里的女人坐在三角桌上 |
[32:42] | with smoke coming up underneath her, | 她身下浓烟滚滚 |
[32:45] | they’d have a prophet there to interpret. | 他们会有一个翻译 |
[32:47] | She would then shoot, the smoke would come up | 她会开枪 接着烟冒了出来 |
[32:48] | and she’d start going. | 她会开始说话 |
[32:51] | And they’d have a prophet to interpret what she was saying. | 他们会有一个人翻译她在说什么 |
[32:54] | And the people believed that it was Apollo, | 人们坚信那就是阿波罗 |
[32:57] | sending his words up in smoke through her vagina | 他的话顺着烟通过她的阴道 |
[33:01] | and out of her mouth. | 然后从嘴里冒出来 |
[33:04] | And she was the Priestess Pythia. | 她就是女祭司皮提亚 |
[33:08] | Well, are you going to make a joke about it? | 你要开她的玩笑吗 |
[33:09] | No. | 不 |
[33:11] | If I did, it wouldn’t be one of my Pythia comments. | 就算我说了 也不算我对皮提亚的评价 |
[33:15] | There’s something lucky in this. | 这里有些运气的成分 |
[33:16] | Probably where the phrase | 可能就是这个短语 |
[33:18] | “blowing smoke up your ass” comes from. | “把烟喷到你屁股上”的来源 |
[33:21] | It was a vagina, not ass. | 这是阴道 不是屁股 |
[33:24] | I hope you know the difference by now, Rob. | 希望你现在能分清其中的不同了 罗伯 |
[33:27] | Got help your wife, ’cause she didn’t know which | 还得告诉你老婆 因为她不知道 |
[33:29] | way to turn. | 该转向哪边 |
[33:32] | Now, this here is the stone that Zeus dropped to signify | 这就是宙斯象征世界中心而放下的石头 |
[33:34] | the centre of the world, the navel of the world just there. | 世界的中心就在这里 |
[33:38] | It’s more like a clitoris though. | 这更像一个阴蒂 |
[33:41] | It does though, it looks more like a giant clitoris. | 确实 它看起来就像一个巨大的阴蒂 |
[33:43] | Well, that’s almost certainly deliberate. | 这肯定是故意的 |
[33:46] | This is a shrine to the female. | 这是女性的圣地 |
[33:47] | So it’s a Gaia, Mother Earth, the creative. | 这是盖亚 地球母亲 创造者 |
[33:51] | And until, of course, Apollo came along, | 直到 当然 阿波罗出现了 |
[33:54] | claimed all the credit for himself. | 把所有功劳占为己有 |
[33:56] | Surprise surprise, It was ever thus the patriarchy. | 想不到吧 父权制是这么来的 |
[34:00] | It’s a lovely spot. | 这是个可爱的地方 |
[34:02] | Claiming credit. | 抢占功劳 |
[34:03] | Very spiritual, isn’t it? | 非常高尚 是吧 |
[34:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:15] | Michelin starred, Varoulko Seaside | 米其林星级餐厅 万入口海边餐厅餐厅 |
[34:18] | in Pireas, Athens is widely regarded | 在皮里斯 雅典被广泛认为 |
[34:23] | as Greece’s top seafood restaurant. | 是希腊顶级海鲜餐厅 |
[34:37] | Well it’s very nice, isn’t it? | 很不错 是吧 |
[34:38] | This is not what I expected of Athens. | 这不是我期望中的雅典 |
[34:40] | I was thinking hot and dusty, not wet and cool. | 我以为是炎热和尘土飞扬 不是潮湿凉爽 |
[34:42] | No, well, this is exactly what I expected of Athens | 不 这正是我期待中的雅典 |
[34:46] | because lots of boats, because it’s a naval power. | 因为有很多船 它是一个海军强国 |
[34:49] | The Athenian Navy defeated the Persians in | 雅典海军在萨拉米斯战役中 |
[34:52] | the Battle of Salamis. | 保卫了波斯人 |
[34:55] | The Battle of Salamis. | 萨拉米斯战役 |
[34:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:58] | So, you could do something about two guys with Salamis | 所以你可以用萨拉米斯来对付那两个家伙 |
[34:59] | hitting each other in the head? | 互相打对方的头 |
[35:00] | Yes. The fact that Salamis | 是的 事实上萨拉米斯 |
[35:02] | are a bit like cocks. | 有点像公鸡 |
[35:04] | Yeah, no, I wasn’t going there | 我没去过 |
[35:05] | but Really? | 但是真的吗 |
[35:06] | Well, the Battle of Salamis | 萨拉米斯之战 |
[35:07] | Big guy. | 大块头 |
[35:08] | Yeah but they’re at the Battle of Marathon, | 是的 但他们是马拉松之战 |
[35:10] | not far from here, that wasn’t a naval battle, was it? | 离这不远 那不是海战 是吗 |
[35:13] | I didn’t say all the battles were naval. | 我没说所有战役都是海战 |
[35:14] | And that’s where we get the Marathon from because the guy, | 这就是马拉松的由来 |
[35:17] | the soldier came, he ran from the battle at Marathon, | 士兵来了 他从马拉松战役中跑了 |
[35:21] | all the way back to Athens and then, you won’t know this, | 一路回到雅典 然后你不知道的是 |
[35:24] | he dropped dead. | 他死了 |
[35:25] | What did the shout just before he died? | 他死前说了什么 |
[35:27] | He said, “I’ve got shooting pains down my arm | 他说”我的手臂一阵剧痛 |
[35:28] | and I sort of, | 我还感觉 |
[35:30] | followed by a crushing feeling across my chest.” | 胸口有一种压迫感” |
[35:31] | No, Nike. | 不 耐克 |
[35:33] | Please. What? | 什么 |
[35:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:39] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[35:40] | salad from white grouper. | 白石斑鱼沙拉 |
[35:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:46] | He shouted Nike. | 他大喊了耐克 |
[35:48] | He had a sponsorship deal. | 他签了赞助合同 |
[35:50] | He wanted to thank the guys at Nike. | 他想感谢耐克的那些人 |
[35:51] | No, he shouted Nike as Nike is the goddess of victory. | 不 他高呼耐克是胜利女神 |
[36:00] | Have you ever ran the marathon? | 你跑过马拉松吗 |
[36:02] | No, of course not, no. | 当然没有 |
[36:04] | – I have. – Really? | -我跑过 -真的吗 |
[36:07] | If you died at the end of the marathon, I would gladly try | 如果你在马拉松结束时死了 我很乐意去 |
[36:09] | and resuscitate you, to the… | 努力救你 |
[36:11] | Are you waving goodbye to me. | 你是在向我挥手告别吗 |
[36:13] | No, I’m crashing your chest to the rhythm | 不是 我是在给你做心肺复苏 |
[36:15] | of staying alive. | 让你别死 |
[36:16] | You don’t do that, you don’t pat someone in the back. | 你不能这样 你不能这样拍别人的背 |
[36:20] | Arms together, elbows locked. | 两只手一起 手肘固定住 |
[36:23] | Push down, 30 chest compressions. | 下推 30次胸外按压 |
[36:26] | 30 and you count them. | 30次 你要数着 |
[36:33] | to 30 of those. | 数到30 |
[36:34] | Steve’s gonna die. | 史蒂夫要死了 |
[36:36] | Then two breaths. Yeah. | 然后两次呼吸 |
[36:38] | Pinch the nose, head back, two breaths. | 捏住鼻子 头后仰 两次呼吸 |
[36:40] | – Not your nose. – What? | -不是你的鼻子 -什么 |
[36:42] | The nose of the person | 那个人的鼻子 |
[36:43] | – your bringing to life. – Sorry, sorry, sorry. | -你在拯救生命 -不好意思不好意思 |
[36:44] | Head back. We’ve lost him. | 头后仰 我们要失去他了 |
[36:45] | Something on his neck. | 有东西在他脖子上 |
[36:46] | We’ve lost him but I’m pinching my nose. | 我们已经失去他了 但我在捏我的鼻子 |
[36:49] | “Not your nose, you idiot.” | “不是你的鼻子 你个傻子” |
[36:51] | Well, it’s ’cause you make people laugh | 因为你逗别人笑 |
[36:53] | while losing valuable seconds, that will be good. | 而让宝贵的时间流逝 这很好 |
[36:56] | What if you’d found it funny | 万一你觉得很有意思 |
[36:57] | and you sprung back to life laughing. | 然后你笑着活了过来 |
[36:58] | Well, I’d have to be conscious for that to happen. | 那得我还有意识才行 |
[37:02] | So, if I’m conscious then there’s | 所以 我还有意识 |
[37:03] | no need to resuscitate me. | 你没必要救我 |
[37:04] | Doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通 |
[37:05] | I’m banging your chest | 我给你做心肺复苏 |
[37:06] | – Can I? – Pinch the nose, | -可以吗 -捏住鼻子 |
[37:08] | – Would you mind if I… – two breaths, then 30 more. | -你介意 -两次呼吸 然后再按压30次 |
[37:09] | 1 2 3 4 One, two, three, four | |
[37:13] | Steve’s gonna die, Steve’s gonna die. | 史蒂夫要死了 史蒂夫要死了 |
[37:16] | Yeah and why do they say do it to | 为什么他们说要 |
[37:18] | the beat of the Bee Gees? | 跟随比吉斯乐队的节奏来做 |
[37:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:21] | Because it’s the number of beats per minute. | 因为那是每分钟按压次数的节奏 |
[37:22] | And how many beats per minute is it? | 每分钟有多少节拍 |
[37:24] | 120 A hundred and twenty. | |
[37:25] | Yes. | 对 |
[37:26] | ’cause that’s the classic disco beat. | 因为那是传统迪斯科节拍 |
[37:27] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[37:29] | Then we got a very dangerous area because then it might be | 然后我们到了一个非常危险的阶段 |
[37:32] | time to try mouth to mouth | 因为要做人工呼吸了 |
[37:33] | and I would not be comfortable with that. | 我会很不舒服 |
[37:36] | I’m glad you wouldn’t be comfortable with it. | 我很高兴你不舒服 |
[37:39] | I would find it hard to press my lips to yours. | 我很难把我的嘴唇贴近你的 |
[37:42] | I’m glad you wouldn’t be comfortable with it | 我很高兴你不爽 |
[37:43] | ’cause I enjoy it more when you don’t enjoy it. | 因为你不爽我就觉得爽 |
[37:55] | Marathon man, Dustin Hoffman, very different actors. | 奥利弗和达斯汀 非常不同的演员 |
[37:59] | Olivier acts from the outside-in, | 奥利维尔演技由外到内 |
[38:01] | he’s not a method actor, he never was. | 他不是一个体验派的演员 一直都不是 |
[38:03] | He likes to look in the mirror and look like someone | 他喜欢照镜子扮作不一样的样子 |
[38:07] | different, and then make that the basis of his character. | 然后以此作为角色性格的基础 |
[38:11] | Or a Dustin nose. | 或者扮个达斯汀的鼻子 |
[38:12] | Dustin doesn’t look like that | 达斯汀才不像那样 |
[38:13] | I think I’m quite like Dustin. | 我觉得我还挺像达斯汀的 |
[38:15] | And I’m not sure act the like Dustin. | 我不确定是不是想达斯汀那样 |
[38:16] | Well that’s Dustin Hoffman. | 这就是达斯汀·赫夫曼 |
[38:21] | Mrs. Robinson, are you trying to seduce me? | 罗宾逊夫人 你是想勾引我吗 |
[38:22] | Are you trying to seduce me Mrs. Robinson? | 你想勾引我吗 罗宾逊夫人 |
[38:25] | Mrs. Robinson. Are you trying to seduce me? | 罗宾逊夫人 你想勾引我吗 |
[38:28] | Then pick what do you choose next. | 接下来你选什么呢 |
[38:30] | I’ll tell you Midnight Cowboy. | 我想跟你讲讲《午夜牛郎》 |
[38:31] | Why did he choose that John Schlesinger? | 为什么他选择了约翰 施莱辛格 |
[38:33] | Because he was so different. | 因为他如此与众不同 |
[38:34] | Who did he play? | 他演的谁呢 |
[38:35] | Ratso Rizzo, who was opposite him? | 拉索·里佐 谁跟他对手戏呢 |
[38:37] | – John Voight. – John Voight, yeah. | -约翰·沃伊特 -对 是约翰·沃伊特 |
[38:38] | John Voight’s a Trump supporter, | 约翰·沃伊特是特朗普的支持者 |
[38:40] | mad Trump supporter. | 疯狂的支持者 |
[38:40] | We didn’t know that then. | 那时我们还不知道 |
[38:41] | Jon Voight says, “Well hell, I’m a hustler, | 强·沃特说 “好吧 我是个皮条客 |
[38:45] | you didn’t know that?” | 你不知道吗” |
[38:47] | Justin says,” Well, | 贾斯汀说 “好吧 |
[38:48] | how am I supposed to know that? | 我怎么能知道这些事呢 |
[38:49] | You gotta tell a person these things. | 你得告诉别人这些事 |
[38:50] | I mean, I understand. | 我的意思是 我理解 |
[38:51] | A dame starts crying | 当一位女士开始哭泣 |
[38:52] | and I cut my heart out for her. | 我快把我的心都掏给她了 |
[38:54] | You will need my friend, O’Daniel.” | 你需要我的朋友 奥丹尼尔” |
[38:55] | Can you do… | 你可以 |
[38:56] | I’m haven’t finished doing it yet. Okay. | 我还没有说完呢 好吗 |
[38:58] | “You will need my friend O’Daniel. | “你需要我的朋友 奥丹尼尔 |
[38:59] | – He runs a biggest…” That’s very good. | -他经营着最大的” -那很好 |
[39:01] | I still haven’t finished. | 我还是没说完呢 |
[39:02] | “You will need my friend O’Daniel. | “你需要我的朋友 奥丹尼尔 |
[39:04] | He runs this biggest…” | 他经营着最大的” |
[39:05] | Now I’m getting it wrong | 我出错了 |
[39:06] | ’cause you got in my fucking way. | 因为你打断了我说话 |
[39:08] | I’m walking here, I’m walking here. | 我在说话 我在说话呢 |
[39:10] | While I’m talking here, let me finish this thing, right now. | 当我说话的时候 让我马上说完好吗 |
[39:13] | “You’ll need my friend O’Daniel, | “你需要我的朋友 奥丹尼尔 |
[39:15] | he runs the biggest stable | 他经营着最大的妓院 |
[39:16] | in the whole goddamn metropolitan area. | 在这个巨大的城市 |
[39:18] | It’s crazy, a stud like you paying.” | 像你这样的种马还付钱 这太蠢了” |
[39:22] | And then there was “Tootsie,” | 接下来讲《窈窕淑男》吧 |
[39:24] | I can do that. | 我想听 |
[39:25] | Michael, nobody will employ you. | 迈克尔 没有人会雇佣你 |
[39:26] | You played a tomato, they went two days over | 你演一个西红柿 害他们加了两天班 |
[39:28] | ’cause you wouldn’t sit down. | 因为你不愿意坐下 |
[39:29] | I’m a woman, I don’t like the way you speak to one. | 我是女人 我不喜欢你跟别人说话的方式 |
[39:32] | If you say that again me, | 如果你再说一遍 |
[39:33] | I go knock balls right through the roof of your mouth. | 我就拿球打穿你的嘴 |
[39:35] | I’m not Dorothy Michaels. | 我不是多萝西·迈克尔斯 |
[39:37] | I’m not Dorothy Michaels. | 我不是多萝西·迈克尔斯 |
[39:39] | – I’m Michael Dorcy. – I’m Michael Dorcy. | -我是迈克尔·多西 -我是迈克尔·多西 |
[39:46] | I’m an excellent driver. | 我是一个杰出的驾驶者 |
[39:48] | – I’m an… – okay. | -我是 -是的 |
[39:49] | I’m an excellent driver. | 我是一个杰出的驾驶者 |
[39:51] | Can you do a Godzilla animation in a film? | 你能扮演电影中的哥斯拉吗 |
[39:56] | Kind of like a stop frame animation. | 有点像定格的逐帧动画 |
[39:57] | – No. – I can, watch. | -不行 -你看 我可以 |
[40:13] | I still prefer O’Neil Kinect. | 我还是更喜欢奥尼尔·金特· |
[40:16] | If I had to choose with a gun to my head. | 如果我不得不用枪指着我的头 |
[40:18] | And I can do dubbing in films where the voice doesn’t matter. | 我可以在声音不是那么重要的地方配音 |
[40:22] | You’ve done this before. | 你之前已经这么干过了 |
[40:23] | I know, it’s good though, watch. | 我知道 这个想法很好 你看 |
[40:25] | Are you gonna do it? | 你准备好了吗 |
[40:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:28] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 千万不要太荒唐 |
[40:29] | And I told you time and time again. | 而且我说过很多遍了 |
[40:32] | Every time you come here, | 每次你来到这里 |
[40:33] | your voice didn’t sink at all | 你的声音一点也不低沉 |
[40:35] | and when you lose your temper, it should be like this. | 当你发脾气的时候 你应该这样 |
[40:38] | Hey, you. | 说你呢 |
[40:40] | You’re a fool. | 你太蠢了 |
[40:41] | Fair enough. | 还不错 |
[40:45] | In the Marathon Man, of course, in that scene where he says, | 《霹雳钻》中 在一个场景中他说 |
[40:47] | “Is it safe?” | “这安全吗” |
[40:48] | Is it safe? | 这安全吗 |
[40:52] | Yes, it’s safe. | 是的 安全 |
[40:53] | Is it safe, yes, it’s very safe. | 这安全吗 是的 这很安全 |
[40:55] | Are you doing both parts? | 你可以试试这两部分吗 |
[40:56] | Is it safe? | 这安全吗 |
[40:58] | It’s safe, it’s safe, yeah. | 对 安全 很安全 |
[41:00] | Does this hurt? | 这会痛吗 |
[41:02] | You have a cavity at the back. | 你这后面有一个蛀牙 |
[41:05] | Ha, but see, that’s where you got it wrong, | 你看看 你弄错了 |
[41:07] | ’cause he doesn’t do that. | 因为他不会这么做 |
[41:08] | The whole point is, he doesn’t go | 关键在于 他不会这样 |
[41:10] | – Does he? – Okay, all right. | -对吗 -好吧 好吧 |
[41:11] | He’s very, that’s what makes it scary | 这么做会让这个事变得很可怕 |
[41:12] | ’cause he does it ever so gently, | 因为他每次都很轻 |
[41:14] | he’s like a dentist and that’s why it’s ahead | 他就像一个牙医 这就是他为什么杰出 |
[41:16] | because he’s so…, now try it again, Steve. | 因为他做到极致 史蒂夫 再来一遍吧 |
[41:19] | I want you for this part. | 再来一遍这个部分 |
[41:21] | You have a slight cavity there. | 你这里有一个小蛀牙 |
[41:25] | Just. | 只是 |
[41:28] | And then you get the oil of cloves. | 接下来用一些丁香油 |
[41:29] | Yes, simple… But you do it very caringly. | -好的 一点 -但你得谨慎细致地去做 |
[41:32] | Simple oil of cloves. | 一点点丁香油 |
[41:35] | It makes it so much better. | 这会让你觉得舒服一点 |
[41:39] | That’s not safe, it’s not safe, it’s very dangerous. | 这不安全 这不安全 太危险了 |
[41:45] | What are you doing now? | 你在干嘛 |
[41:46] | – You’re drilling? – Yeah, well. | -在钻孔吗 -是的 对啊 |
[41:54] | I’m a little lightheaded. Seriously. | 我有点头晕 我认真的 |
[41:57] | That was actually quite good. | 你做的相当不错 |
[41:59] | It was, I’ll do it again. | 应该是这样 我再演示一次 |
[42:12] | And then from deep inside Dustin’s mouth comes this; | 然后从达斯汀的嘴里发出一个声音 |
[42:15] | comes this, comes this, comes this. | 来了 来了 来了 |
[42:16] | “Somebody get me out of here, | “有人放我出来吗 |
[42:18] | I’m a tiny tooth, | 我是一个小牙齿 |
[42:19] | I can’t get out of Dustin Hoffman’s mouth. | 我没办法从达斯汀·赫夫曼的嘴里长出来 |
[42:21] | Oh my God, I can’t get out of Dustin’s mouth” | 天呐 我没办法从达斯汀的嘴里长出来” |
[42:24] | He didn’t see some sort of wise guy, | 他没有看到聪明的人 |
[42:26] | that he’s not. | 他自己也不是 |
[42:30] | I still don’t know why you dubbed. | 我仍然不知道你为什么配音 |
[42:33] | And why are you a small man in the box? | 那为什么你是一个在盒子里的小个子 |
[42:34] | Oh, it’s a funny notion that I’m not, | 这是一个有趣的说法 我并不是 |
[42:36] | – I’m small… – It’s a funny notion | -我是一个小 -这是一个有趣的说法 |
[42:39] | that someone might walk around in real life being dubbed. | 现实生活中的人可能是被配音的 |
[42:42] | – Yeah, but in this… – To make sense. | -对啊 但是在这种情况 -有点意思 |
[42:43] | – In this instance… – A small, why a small… | -举个例子 -小的 为什么是一个小的 |
[42:45] | Because we’re in a dental setting. | 因为我们的背景是一个牙科 |
[42:47] | And a man’s trapped in a box, why in the dentist? | 一个人困在盒子里 为什么是在牙科 |
[42:49] | A tooth is trapped in a mouth. | 牙齿被困在嘴里 |
[42:52] | And the tooth talks. | 并且这个牙齿还会说话吗 |
[42:54] | I’m trapped inside Dustin Hoffman’s mouth. | 我被困在了达斯汀·赫夫曼的嘴里 |
[42:55] | Well, this is where your claim for logic | 罗伯·布莱顿 先生 |
[42:56] | falls to the ground, Mr. Rob Brydon. | 这就是你所谓逻辑的漏洞 |
[42:59] | There’s no possible way of offering the explanation | 这件事根本无法解释 |
[43:02] | for that, case dismissed. | 提案驳回 |
[43:07] | So, it’s your first visit in our hotel, sir? | 阁下是第一次光临我们酒店吗 |
[43:10] | First visit to this hotel, yes. | 对 是第一次来这里 |
[43:12] | But visited Athens a couple of times before. | 但是之前去过两次在雅典的 |
[43:15] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[43:16] | How are you? | 最近好吗 |
[43:17] | Nice to hear your voice. | 很高兴听到你的声音 |
[43:19] | Hey, Greg, how you doing? | 嗨 格雷格 最近怎么样 |
[43:22] | I’m good, How are you? | 我很好 你呢 |
[43:23] | Good, good, yeah, great. | 很好 对 挺好的 |
[43:24] | How’s Rob? | 罗伯呢 |
[43:25] | Is he keeping you on your toes? | 他还让你时刻保持警惕吗 |
[43:26] | He’s a very funny man. | 他是一个非常有意思的人 |
[43:27] | He really does | 他确实 |
[43:29] | Yes, he’s very funny. | 是的 他很有趣 |
[43:31] | Well, what can I do for you? | 对了 有什么可以帮你的呢 |
[43:33] | Is there any news on the Damien Chazelle film? | 有关于达米安·查泽尔电影的什么消息吗 |
[43:36] | Yes, yes but it’s a no, I’m afraid, from them. | 好吧 我恐怕确实没有 他们那边 |
[43:39] | They do, they loved you. | 他们欣赏你 |
[43:41] | They thought what you did was absolutely fantastic. | 他们认为你做的确实很棒 |
[43:44] | I cried and I did the whole bit. | 我吼叫 而且细节都做到了 |
[43:49] | Yeah, I know that though the crying was great. | 我知道虽然表演很棒 |
[43:51] | They mentioned that, they loved it. | 他们提到了 他们很喜欢 |
[43:53] | Listen, I’ve had an idea. | 听着 我有一个主意 |
[43:55] | Why don’t you at the end of this, which is Ithaca, | 要不在旅途终点 就是伊萨卡岛 |
[43:59] | why don’t you come out and you and I | 就我们俩出来 |
[44:02] | could have a few days together? | 一起玩几天呢 |
[44:14] | Here they are. | 他们来了 |
[44:15] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[44:16] | Hey, how are you? | 嗨 你好吗 |
[44:17] | Nice to see you. Nice to see you again. | -很高兴见到你 -很高兴又见到你了 |
[44:20] | Nice to see you too. | 见到你也很开心 |
[44:21] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -一切安好吗 -是的 |
[44:22] | – How are you? – Very good. | -最近怎么样 -非常好 |
[44:23] | Nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[44:25] | – Fantastic. – Thank you. | -太棒了 -谢谢 |
[44:26] | Right, a photograph. | 对 一张照片 |
[44:28] | Yes, at the Epidaurus, the theatre. | 是的 在埃皮道鲁斯 一个剧院 |
[44:31] | Since Greece is the birthplace of drama. | 因为希腊是戏剧的发源地 |
[44:34] | On the nose. | 恰到好处 |
[44:35] | Steven, it was your idea. | 史蒂夫 是你的主意吗 |
[44:37] | Was it? | 是吗 |
[44:40] | Great, let’s do it. | 太棒了 那就这样 |
[44:49] | It’s hot, if I was to give one word | 如果用一个字来 |
[44:51] | to describe this weather. | 形容这个天气的话 就是热 |
[45:01] | That’s very hot. | 太热了 |
[45:02] | I know it’s hot. | 我知道很热 |
[45:02] | Masks. | 马斯克 |
[45:03] | Comedy, tragedy. | 喜剧 还是悲剧 |
[45:05] | This is, they look like BAFTAs | 这个看起来像英国电影学院奖 |
[45:06] | Is that the idea? | 是这样吗 |
[45:08] | Here we are, you’re on familiar ground. | 我们好了 这里你很熟悉 |
[45:10] | I’ve got tragedy, you happy with that? | 我拿到了悲剧 你开心不 |
[45:12] | Comedy? | 喜剧 |
[45:13] | I don’t know, what do you think? | 我不知道 你这样认为吗 |
[45:14] | I’d go with that. | 我同意 |
[45:15] | Comedy, you know you’re a titan of comedy. | 喜剧 你知道的 你是喜剧界的巨人 |
[45:17] | I should have the smile because of the number | 我应该有一个微笑 因为我是一个 |
[45:18] | of BAFTAs I’ve won. | 英国电影艺术学院奖的获得者 |
[45:20] | And I should have the frown because I’ve spent | 那我应该皱眉头因为我已经 |
[45:21] | a week with you. | 和你一起呆了一个星期了 |
[45:22] | Come on, let’s do it. | 快点吧 准备好了 |
[45:23] | On the other hand, | 另一方面 |
[45:24] | Rob is known for accessible light entertainment. | 罗伯因为轻娱乐出名 |
[45:28] | Smiley face. | 微笑 |
[45:29] | And I’m now known for dramatic roles because | 我因一个著名角色出名 因为我获得了 |
[45:36] | I got a BAFTA nomination for, | 英国电影艺术学院奖的提名 |
[45:38] | thanks, Stan Laurel. | 谢谢 史坦·劳莱 |
[45:40] | For impersonating a comedian, | 为了模仿一个喜剧演员 |
[45:42] | so we give it back to you. | 我把这个还给你 |
[45:43] | Yeah, I wasn’t impersonating a comedian, | 这就对了 我不会模仿喜剧演员 |
[45:45] | because BAFTA, | 因为英国电影艺术学院奖 |
[45:46] | the nomination was for best acting. | 只提名最好的表演 |
[45:47] | It’s certainly drama. | 当然是戏剧 |
[45:50] | Guys, can you take off the hats? | 伙计们 你们可以摘下帽子吗 |
[45:51] | – What? – Hat. | -什么 -帽子 |
[45:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[45:53] | I’m gonna burn without the hat. | 没有帽子我都要热死了 |
[45:55] | Okay, well, we’ll do it quickly. | 好的 好的 我们会很快搞定的 |
[45:56] | Why is he on the higher level? | 为什么他站上面 |
[45:58] | This is just exacerbating the height thing. | 上面只会更热 |
[46:00] | You can go on the same level. | 你们可以站一起 |
[46:02] | I don’t think Rob could be on the same level. | 我觉得罗伯站上来不行 |
[46:04] | Oh, he’s talking, physically, I see, I’ve got it, okay. | 他得做动作来表演 好吧 我知道了 |
[46:07] | Try and do like the proper Greek actors | 尽量表现得像一个真正的希腊演员 |
[46:09] | like a proper drama. | 表演戏剧一样 |
[46:11] | As if we’re all Greek actors, so, I’ll stab you. | 就像一位希腊演员 我要刺死你 |
[46:13] | That will come easy. | 这很容易 |
[46:14] | Yeah, some kind of drama there, yeah. | 要有点戏剧性 |
[46:16] | “Sing Goddess Achilles rage, black and murderous, | “女神 请歌唱阿喀琉斯的致命忿怒” |
[46:20] | that cost the Greeks incalculable pain, | “那一怒给阿开奥斯人带来无数的苦难” |
[46:23] | and cast countless souls of heroes | “把战土的许多健壮英魂” |
[46:26] | into Hades’black, dark, pitched.” | “打入哈迪斯的冥土” |
[46:28] | Hey, I’m from BAFTA | 我来自英国电影艺术学院 |
[46:31] | and I’m afraid, your performance, whilst impressive, | 你的表演虽然让人印象深刻 |
[46:35] | didn’t quite meet the criteria. | 但不符合学院标准 |
[46:39] | ♪ Tragedy, when a feeling’s gone. ♪ | ♪ 悲剧 当你的感觉消失 ♪ |
[46:42] | ♪ You can’t go on this tragedy. ♪ | ♪ 而你无法继续这样的悲剧 ♪ |
[46:45] | ♪ But in the morning cries, you don’t know why it’s hard ♪ | ♪ 在早晨哭泣 你不知道为什么 ♪ |
[46:47] | ♪ to bear with no one beside you. ♪ | ♪ 很难忍受身边无人 ♪ |
[46:51] | ♪ You’re going nowhere. ♪ | ♪ 你无处可去 ♪ |
[46:53] | Yeah, but it’s not a tragedy, is it? | 但这不是悲剧 是吧 |
[46:55] | That’s just depression. | 只是有点沮丧 |
[46:57] | That’s what a doctor would say but Barry’s not a doctor. | 医生或许会这么说 但巴里不是医生 |
[46:59] | Barry’s a wordsmith. | 巴里是个语言大师 |
[47:01] | So, he’s employee his poetic licence. | 他会用破格修辞法 |
[47:05] | ♪ Tragedy ♪ | ♪ 悲剧啊 ♪ |
[47:06] | Oh look at this rubbish, look at that. | 看那堆垃圾 |
[47:08] | Come on, the bloody Greeks. | 脏乱的希腊 |
[47:10] | Come on Greece, it’s two and a half thousand years. | 希腊可有两千五百年的历史了 |
[47:15] | Hi, it’s Emma. | 嗨 我是艾玛 |
[47:17] | Oh, hi, I’m just checking if you’re there. | 我想问下你在那不 |
[47:19] | We’re about to pull in. | 我们快到了 |
[47:21] | Great, all right, that’s fab. | 好极了 |
[47:36] | – Oh, hi, Yugov. – Hi, Emma, welcome. | -嗨 尤戈夫 -欢迎你 |
[47:38] | Oh hi, nice to meet you? | 很高兴见到你 |
[47:39] | How are you doing? | 近来怎么样 |
[47:40] | So, you’re gonna meet them tomorrow with the car in Monemvasia | 明天你开车去莫奈姆瓦夏见他们 |
[47:43] | Yes, okay. | 好 |
[47:44] | We’re going on one of the big yacht? | 我们要去坐一艘大游艇 |
[47:46] | Where does the ferry go from? | 渡船在哪坐 |
[47:47] | The ferry is down there. | 在那边 |
[47:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[47:49] | Have a good time. | 旅途愉快 |
[47:50] | Bye , thank you so much. | 再见 非常感谢你 |
[47:54] | There’s no cars allowed though in Hydra. | 在伊兹拉岛不允许开车 |
[47:55] | Really? | 是吗 |
[47:56] | Yeah. That is good. | 挺好的 |
[47:57] | Yeah, it is good. | 是不错 |
[48:29] | Hi. Hi. | 你好 |
[48:30] | I can take your bags? | 要帮您提行李吗 |
[48:32] | Oh, amazing, we’re gonna stay at the Hydra. | 太棒了 我们要在伊兹拉岛待几天 |
[48:35] | Yes. Where’s the Hydra? | 伊兹拉岛在哪 |
[48:35] | It’s over there. | 在那边 |
[48:36] | Okay. Very near. | 挺近的 |
[48:38] | Can you take us to the reception? | 你能带我们去接待处吗 |
[48:38] | Okay, brilliant. | 太好了 |
[48:50] | So, right here we have the sea mustard gazpacho. | 海鲜芥末冷汤 请慢用 |
[48:53] | Wow, amazing. Wow, it looks amazing. | 看起来很美味 |
[48:58] | Delicious, thank you. | 很好吃 谢谢 |
[49:02] | How are your kids Rob? | 你孩子怎么样了 罗伯 |
[49:04] | Good, thank you. | 很好 多谢关心 |
[49:05] | Chloe is ten, Charlie is four. | 克洛伊十岁 查理四岁了 |
[49:08] | Wow. There are a handful. | 太难管了 |
[49:12] | How is yours? | 你孩子呢 |
[49:13] | Very well, thanks, she’s four. | 很好 她也四岁了 |
[49:15] | Would you have another one, do you think, at your age now? | 以你现在的年龄 想再要一个吗 |
[49:18] | I just think a certain age, it’s probably | 我觉得现在这把年纪再生 |
[49:20] | not fair on the kids, is it? Yeah. | 对孩子不公平 不是吗 |
[49:22] | Keep you young though, look at Jagger. | 要保持年轻 看看贾格尔 |
[49:23] | Have you seen that clip of him after he had his operation. | 你看过他手术后的那个短片吗 |
[49:26] | I’ve seen that, where he’s dancing. | 我看过 他在跳舞 |
[49:27] | Where he’s dancing, yeah. | 是的 他还跳舞呢 |
[49:28] | He’s amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[49:30] | How long was it after his operation? | 那是他手术后多久来着 |
[49:31] | I don’t know, not a lot clear though. | 我也不清楚 |
[49:32] | But pretty soon after, it’s very incredible. | 术后不久 太不可思议了 |
[49:33] | Really? Golly, go on, let me have a look. | 是吗 让我看看 |
[49:35] | But he has many young children, right? | 他的孩子们还很年轻 对吗 |
[49:37] | So, he needs to keep fit. | 他要保持身材 |
[49:39] | Pretty soon, he’ll be the only man in Britain | 很快 他会成为全英国唯一 |
[49:40] | with an earlier bedtime than his child. | 比孩子还睡得早的人 |
[49:44] | I don’t want to go to bed. | 我不要睡觉觉 |
[49:46] | I want to stay up, I want to watch one show. | 我要看“唯一秀” |
[49:48] | Please share that nappies. | 用尿不湿吧 |
[49:49] | Oh hang on, he’s found it. | 他看到那个短片了 |
[49:51] | I hope he has, either that | 希望如此 |
[49:52] | or he’s having some sort of a fit. | 他还挺合适的 |
[49:54] | I’ve… I’ve, I knocked the screen off. | 屏幕关了 |
[49:55] | Oh, it’ll work, don’t worry. | 没事 别担心 |
[49:58] | Impressive though, right? | 震惊吧 |
[49:59] | No, it’s, uh, very impressive. | 很吃惊 |
[50:03] | Imagine him in the hospital. | 想象他在医院里 |
[50:05] | Can I just say, this ward is a lot really noisy and | 我会说 这病房太吵了 |
[50:09] | oh, keep it down. | 小声点 |
[50:10] | What time is visiting hours? | 探视时间是几点 |
[50:13] | When’s the magazines coming around? | 杂志什么时候上新 |
[50:14] | I could use this one. | 我可以用这条 |
[50:15] | See that bloke in the next bed, he’s done nothing | 看见隔壁床那个家伙了吗 他什么都不做 |
[50:18] | but complain since he got there. | 来了一直在那里抱怨 |
[50:20] | The nurses,they’re like angels. | 护士就像是天使 |
[50:24] | And he does nothing but complain. | 他只知道抱怨 |
[50:27] | You know, you, we should know if you’re alive. | 我们需要知道你是否还活着 |
[50:32] | And him over there, he has no visitors, really sad. | 没有人来看望他 一个人很伤心 |
[50:36] | No one’s going to see him. | 没人会来看他 |
[50:38] | All right, hello? | 好吧 你好 |
[50:40] | You’re doing all right, yeah. | 你做得很好 |
[50:44] | Do you think he was on the ward at Papworth? | 他会在帕普沃斯医院的病房里吗 |
[50:46] | I doubt it somehow. Probably | 我不敢苟同 |
[50:47] | in the private room. | 可能在私人诊所 |
[50:48] | Yeah. Most likely. | 估计是 |
[50:50] | Nevermind, can’t get no satisfaction. | 他不会不满意 |
[50:51] | I can’t get no sleep, the bloody noise. | 该死的吵闹声 让我睡不着觉 |
[50:53] | That one over there. | 那个家伙 |
[50:54] | He’s boning and groaning all night. | 他整夜都在发牢骚 |
[50:57] | – Oh, it’s talking to him. So.. – No wonder you don’t get | -说到他 -难怪没人来看你 |
[50:59] | any visitors, I mean, it’s a nightmare. | 真的是噩梦啊 |
[51:02] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 |
[51:04] | But you know, Keith’s come to visit and Ronnie’s come to visit. | 基思和罗尼来看望 |
[51:07] | Charlie’s come to visit. | 查理也来看望 |
[51:08] | What? | 什么 |
[51:09] | Didn’t him and Keith have a bit of a falling out? | 他和基思不是闹翻了吗 |
[51:11] | No, no. No. | 不 |
[51:12] | It’s like me and him, we get on, we love each other. | 就像我和他 我们相处融洽 也爱对方 |
[51:14] | we have a little, uh.. | “我和基思之间 |
[51:16] | “Me and Keith, we sometimes have a bit of a, you know.” | 有时会有点小别扭” |
[51:17] | He said he had a tiny todger though, | 他有个小孩在那 |
[51:19] | isn’t that too hard to come back from? | 回来一趟不难吗 |
[51:20] | No, that’s Steve lying | 不会 史蒂夫骗你呢 |
[51:22] | Did he forget he probably when he said that? | 他是不是已经忘记了 |
[51:23] | Sometimes. | 有时会 |
[51:24] | Well, he would know it wasn’t true… | 他知道不是真的 |
[51:26] | This cat’s, this cat’s gonna be his.. | 这只猫会是他的 |
[51:29] | When he goes swimming, right, like when he’s facing down, | 他游泳的时候 面朝下 |
[51:32] | it’s like he’s dredging, you know. | 就好像在疏浚 |
[51:34] | – He’s like he’s… – Oh God. | -就像… -天哪 |
[51:37] | That’s what Keith Richards did when he laughs. | 就像基思•理查兹的笑声 |
[51:40] | Just wondered… | 想一想 |
[51:41] | He’s like in the last death throes of Mutley. | 他仿佛在临死前挣扎 |
[51:52] | He’s loving it, isn’t he? | 他很热爱攀岩 |
[51:52] | Look at that. | 快看 |
[51:53] | I could do that. | 我也能行 |
[51:54] | That’s actually quite risky. | 那看起来很危险 |
[51:56] | Did I tell you about the time | 我有没有告诉过你 |
[51:57] | I free climbed Helmet Crag | 我能轻松地攀爬峭壁 |
[51:59] | Yes, you did. | 你说过 |
[52:00] | What is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[52:03] | Oh my god. | 天哪 |
[52:04] | He could be nastily thrown against the rocks. | 他可能会撞到岩石上 |
[52:07] | Couldn’t be that. | 不会吧 |
[52:08] | So, and here we come. | 美食来了 |
[52:10] | Here we have shell fishes. | 烧贝壳 |
[52:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[52:15] | That looks so good. Thank you. | 看起来很好吃 |
[52:17] | It looks lovely. | 真棒 |
[52:18] | Amazing. | 太棒了 |
[52:19] | Oh, this reminds me when the tide goes out. | 让我想到潮水退去时 |
[52:21] | Are we meant to just slurp it like an oyster? | 该像吃牡蛎一样咂着吃吗 |
[52:22] | You don’t have to. | 不用 |
[52:24] | What did you do? | 怎么吃 |
[52:24] | Well, you sort of do that, you sort of do it like… | 你也可以那样吃 |
[52:25] | Yeah, I think we do. | 就这样吃 |
[52:27] | Isn’t it like just fresh oyster that… that’s like with that | 就像新鲜的牡蛎 |
[52:30] | smothered in garlic | 被大蒜薰死在壳里 |
[52:31] | That is amazing. | 太好吃了 |
[52:32] | That’s gorgeous. | 简直是人间美味 |
[52:35] | I might go for a dive later. | 我等会去跳水 |
[52:36] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[52:38] | Yeah, but I can’t do a back flip like that but I can | 我不会后空翻 |
[52:39] | swallow dive. | 只会燕式跳水 |
[52:41] | What’s swallow dive? | 什么是燕式跳水 |
[52:42] | Well, you have to put your arms out like this | 你得把胳膊张大 |
[52:44] | because if you do this, if you’re from a great height, | 如果胳膊向前 在很高的位置跳 |
[52:47] | if you do this, you just go over to your back. | 那样你会翻过身去 |
[52:49] | So you have to, the centre of gravity is your chest | 你得保持重心在胸腔位置 |
[52:51] | by doing this, and then bring your arms in the last minute. | 最后把胳膊从后绕过来 |
[52:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[52:57] | Hey, Chloe, how are you doing? | 克洛伊 你好吗 |
[52:58] | You all right? | 怎么样 |
[53:00] | Hi, I’m good. | 我很好 |
[53:01] | Good, how was school today? | 今天学校表现如何 |
[53:04] | Hey Joe, it’s dad. | 乔 是爸爸 |
[53:06] | Hey dad, I’ve just been to see Grandad. | 嗨 爸 我刚去看爷爷了 |
[53:09] | All right, go on. | 好的 怎么样 |
[53:10] | He’s a bit woozy, they’re going to run a few more tests. | 他有点头晕 还要做几个检查 |
[53:14] | Are you gonna miss mommy when she comes out. | 妈妈外出时 你也会想念她吗 |
[53:17] | Yeah. | 会 |
[53:19] | We’re gonna get back in the same flight. | 我们要坐同一班飞机回来 |
[53:20] | Brilliant, that’s good. | 太好了 好的 |
[53:25] | Oh, great, how is she? | 很棒 她好吗 |
[53:27] | She’s good, yeah. | 她很好 是的 |
[53:28] | She said to say hello. | 她说和你问好 |
[53:30] | Okay, well say hello back to her, | 好的 也向她问好 |
[53:33] | and thank you for obviously you know stepping into the fray. | 谢谢你这时挺身而出 |
[53:37] | It’ll be fun the granny though, won’t it? | 不过和奶奶一起很好玩 是不是 |
[53:40] | Yeah, good forehead darling well done. | 对额头很漂亮 亲爱的 好棒 |
[53:43] | Hello. | 你好 |
[53:56] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[53:57] | Oh, Miss Jones. | 琼斯小姐 |
[54:00] | Miss Jones you look wonderful tonight Miss Jones. | 琼斯小姐 你今晚看上去真美 琼斯小姐 |
[54:03] | Thank, as do you. | 谢谢 你也是 |
[54:05] | The Himalayas, unmistakable Miss Jones. | 喜马拉雅山 琼斯小姐 我绝不会认错 |
[54:09] | Would you join me Miss Jones in the terrace for a drink? | 琼斯小姐你是否愿意和我在露台喝一杯 |
[54:11] | I was just wondering where | 我刚在想 |
[54:12] | Leonard Cohen’s house might be | 伦纳德·科恩的家可能在哪 |
[54:15] | near the house and I think he’s got a blue plaque. | 他家附近应该有一块蓝色牌匾 |
[54:17] | Leonard Cohen lived here. | 伦纳德·科恩曾住在这里 |
[54:18] | Oh, yes, I would think so. | 是的 我也这么认为 |
[54:19] | I mean, Leonard and McCartney | 我是说伦纳德和麦卡特尼 |
[54:28] | Bravo. | 好棒 |
[54:33] | It’s not really high though to see a proper swallow dive. | 但要做到标准的燕式跳水 这还不够高 |
[54:36] | No, I think that was perfect. | 不 我觉得够完美了 |
[54:37] | Actually, it’s a very difficult dive. | 实际上这种跳水很难 |
[54:41] | So, you gotta watch your back, you see. | 所以 你要注意你的背部 |
[54:45] | If you don’t get the right entry, it’s lethal. | 如果你入水的地方不对 可能会死 |
[54:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[54:49] | And then they’re gonna have fireworks, anytime. | 他们随时都会放烟花 |
[54:52] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[54:53] | Because I have been here before. | 因为我曾来过这 |
[54:55] | Oh, so you’ve been this far. | 所以这么远你都来过 |
[56:02] | I have to get to the ferry. | 我得去坐船了 |
[56:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[56:05] | Bye. | 再见 |
[56:13] | ♪ Forever and ever ♪ | ♪ 永生永世 ♪ |
[56:14] | ♪ forever and ever ♪ | ♪ 永生永世 ♪ |
[56:17] | ♪ You’ll be the one who shines ♪ | ♪ 你将成为照耀我的那位 ♪ |
[56:23] | It’s Falsetto, isn’t it? | 这是假声 对吧 |
[56:24] | It gets to Falsetto, it didn’t start Falsetto. | 是逐渐到假声 而不是一开始就假声 |
[56:26] | Okay, no it’s not forever | 好 不 不是永生永世 |
[56:27] | Not forever, it’s | 不是永生永世 而是 |
[56:29] | ♪ Ever and ever ♪ | ♪ 今生今世 ♪ |
[56:31] | Don’t start there Steve | 不要从那开始唱 史蒂夫 |
[56:33] | as your proctologists I would advise you do not start there. | 作为你的直肠病医生我建议你别从那开始 |
[56:37] | Let’s see what happens. | 我们看看会如何 |
[56:38] | ♪ Ever and ever ♪ | ♪ 今生今世 ♪ |
[56:39] | ♪ Forever and ever ♪ | ♪ 永生永世 ♪ |
[56:41] | ♪ You’ll be ♪ | ♪ 你将成为 ♪ |
[56:43] | ♪ The one ♪ | ♪ 那位 ♪ |
[56:44] | See what happened, now half the audience’s left | 看吧 一半的听众走了 |
[56:46] | ♪ Ever and ever, forever and ever you’ll be the one. ♪ | ♪ 今生今世 永生永世 你将成为那位 ♪ |
[56:51] | – Hello, viewers. – All right. | -你好 观众 -好啦 |
[56:54] | ♪ Ever and ever, forever and ever you’ll be the one ♪ | ♪ 今生今世 永生永世 你将成为那位 ♪ |
[57:00] | ♪ Who shines on me, for all eternity. ♪ | ♪ 照耀我的人 生生世世 ♪ |
[57:06] | To be fair, when Demis did it, he… | 说句公道话 迪米斯唱的时候 |
[57:08] | ♪ Ever and ever, forever and ever you’ll be the one ♪ | ♪ 今生今世 永生永世 你将成为那位 ♪ |
[57:13] | Use Falsetto | 用假声 |
[57:14] | Are you deliberately doing it badly? | 你是故意唱那么难听吗 |
[57:15] | ♪ Shines on me ♪ | ♪ 照耀我的人 ♪ |
[57:17] | Right, okay, ready? | 好吧 准备好了吗 |
[57:17] | ♪ in all eternity ♪ | ♪ 生生世世 ♪ |
[57:20] | Can I have a go? | 可以让我唱一下吗 |
[57:21] | Yeah, go on. | 可以 唱吧 |
[57:24] | ♪ Ever and ever, forever and ever you’ll be the one. ♪ | ♪ 今生今世 永生永世 你将成为那位 ♪ |
[57:30] | If you do that, it is falsetto. | 如果你那么唱 就是假声 |
[57:31] | You used falsetto. | 你用了假声 |
[57:33] | Did I talk over you doing it and tell you how to do it? | 我有没有打断你 然后告诉你该怎么唱 |
[57:38] | – No. – No, because you don’t know how to do it | -没有 -没有 因为你不知道 |
[57:39] | ’cause well, I was gonna say it’s falsetto. | 因为 我说应该用假声 |
[57:43] | He went into falsetto. | 他用假声了 |
[57:44] | Yes he went into it but I haven’t reached that stage yet. | 对他用了 但我还没唱到用假声的地方 |
[57:47] | – Well you did. – He didn’t start in falsetto. | -你唱到了 -他并没有开头就用假声 |
[57:49] | – Did he, Steve? – No. | -他用了吗 -没有 |
[57:50] | – Did I start in falsetto? -No. | -我一开始就用假声了吗 -没有 |
[57:52] | So I was doing the same as Demis. | 所以我的唱法和迪米斯一样 |
[57:53] | When you go high note, you also remained | 当你唱高音时 你还在用 |
[57:55] | -out of falsetto. -Car. | -假声 -注意车 |
[57:58] | – Here we go. – Even the high note. | -听好了 -即使在高音部分 |
[57:59] | Right, here we go. | 好 听好了 |
[58:01] | How about you do a sponsored silence now for charity. | 你能不能行行好安静一会 |
[58:03] | – Okay, go on. – Here we go. | -好吧 你继续 – 听好了 |
[58:05] | ♪ Ever and ever and ever and ever ♪ | ♪ 今生今世 今生今世 ♪ |
[58:09] | ♪ You’ll be the one that shines on me ♪ | ♪ 你将成为那位照耀我的人 ♪ |
[58:17] | ♪ Like the morning sun ♪ | ♪ 如朝阳般 ♪ |
[58:21] | ♪ Ever and ever and ever and ever ♪ | ♪ 今生今世 今生今世 ♪ |
[58:25] | ♪ You’ll be the one who shines on me ♪ | ♪ 你将成为那位照耀我的人 ♪ |
[58:33] | – ♪ Like the morning sun ♪ – Is that castrato? | -♪ 如朝阳般 ♪ -你是阉伶吗 |
[58:36] | Wait, wait, wait | 等等 |
[58:37] | ♪ All my life and… ♪ | ♪ 我终其一生 ♪ |
[58:39] | – ♪ now I have been yearning – Should I call an ambulance? | -♪ 我都在渴望 ♪ -我要不要叫辆救护车 |
[58:44] | ♪ Everyday with you ♪ | ♪ 与你每天形影不离 ♪ |
[58:47] | ♪ my heart is turning ♪ | ♪ 我的心在颤抖 ♪ |
[58:52] | ♪ forever and ever. ♪ | ♪ 永生永世 ♪ |
[58:54] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干嘛 |
[58:55] | You’re all over the place. | 你全都走音了 |
[58:57] | Shocked by the power of my falsetto. | 被我假声的力量震撼到了吧 |
[59:09] | – Hello. – Hey, hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[59:10] | – You all right? – Yeah, very good thank you. | -你好吗 -我很好 谢谢 |
[59:13] | Is everything sorted? | 所有东西都整理好了吗 |
[59:14] | It is, Emmy’s organised it all, she says it’ll be fine. | 是的 埃米已经整理好了 她说一切都好 |
[59:19] | – Hello? – Hey, Catherine. | -你好 -嗨 凯瑟琳 |
[59:21] | It’s Steve, how are you? | 我是史蒂夫 你好吗 |
[59:24] | Yeah, I’m fine, thank you. | 是 我很好 谢谢 |
[59:26] | What can I do for you? | 我能为你做什么 |
[59:27] | I’m trying to get Joe, he’s not answering his mobile. | 我想找乔 但他不接电话 |
[59:29] | Is he there? | 他在那吗 |
[59:31] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[59:35] | I’m sorry about your dad by the way. | 顺便一提 你爸爸的事我很抱歉 |
[59:38] | Oh thank you, yeah. | 谢谢 是的 |
[59:40] | Joe is here, have a chat with him. | 乔在这 和他说吧 |
[59:41] | Take care, okay, bye. | 保重 好的 再见 |
[59:42] | Thanks, love. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[59:44] | Thanks. Hey, Dad. | 谢谢 喂 爸爸 |
[59:46] | Hey, how you doing? | 喂 你怎么样 |
[59:48] | Yeah, I’m all right, how are you? | 是 我很好 你呢 |
[59:50] | Great, great, how’s granddad. | 非常棒 爷爷怎么样了 |
[59:52] | Oh, he’s okay. | 他挺好的 |
[59:54] | You know, I mean, same as yesterday. | 我意思是 和昨天一样 |
[59:55] | He seems he seems stable. | 他看上去很稳定 |
[1:00:06] | What’s amazing about the Mani is that thousands years ago | 玛尼半岛令人惊奇的是 在数千年前 |
[1:00:08] | when it was ruled by, when Sparta was the most powerful | 它被当时古希腊最强大的民族国家 |
[1:00:11] | nation state in ancient Greece. | 斯巴达统治时 |
[1:00:13] | To be part of the ruling council, | 要成为统治委员会的一员 |
[1:00:15] | you had to be over 60 years old, so I will be too young | 你必须年满60岁 所以我还太年轻 |
[1:00:19] | to be part of the government. | 当不了政府官员 |
[1:00:21] | I’d be like some young rapscallion, the ruling council | 我可能像个小混混 统治委员会 |
[1:00:24] | there in the robes, the elders, very wise, | 则穿着长袍 非常年长 非常智慧 |
[1:00:26] | and I’d be hanging around and they’re going, | 我在那到处晃荡 他们说 |
[1:00:28] | “Get out of here. Steve, you silly young thing.” | “滚出去 史蒂夫 你这愚蠢的年轻人” |
[1:00:31] | Would you ever run for public office? | 你今后可能会参加竞选从政吗 |
[1:00:33] | No. | 不可能 |
[1:00:34] | Because you’d be a great orator, wouldn’t you? | 因为你可能是一个很棒的演说家 不是吗 |
[1:00:35] | With your skills of speaking. | 利用你的说话技巧 |
[1:00:38] | I don’t. | 我不想 |
[1:00:42] | You worried they’d be digging through your past? | 你是担心他们会挖你的黑历史吗 |
[1:00:44] | No, I don’t, I’m not worried about that. | 不 我不是担心那个 |
[1:00:46] | Because that’s a pro nowadays. | 那现在可都成为优势了 |
[1:00:48] | I mean, look at look at some of these people. | 我的意思是 看看其中一些人 |
[1:00:51] | Look at your Trump’s and your Johnson’s. | 看看你们的特朗普和约翰逊 |
[1:00:52] | – Yeah. – They’ve all done stuff. | -对 -他们都有很多黑历史 |
[1:00:54] | Yeah, well, you know, | 是的 你知道 |
[1:00:55] | I mean, I mean not at your level but | 我不是指黑到你这个程度 |
[1:00:56] | If you think about Heracles, he was someone… | 如果你想想赫拉克勒斯 他是 |
[1:01:00] | Heracles, don’t you mean Hercules? | 赫拉克勒斯 你是不是指赫尔克勒斯 |
[1:01:02] | If you’re using the Roman name then yes, that’s Hercules. | 如果你指罗马名字 是的 是赫尔克勒斯 |
[1:01:06] | I only know him from the film. | 我只在电影里看过他 |
[1:01:06] | Okay, well, Heracles is the Greek name for him. | 好 赫拉克勒斯是他的希腊名 |
[1:01:10] | He murdered his wife and children. | 他杀了他的妻子和孩子 |
[1:01:12] | Arnold Schwarzenegger played him in the movie. | 阿诺·施瓦辛格在电影中饰演他 |
[1:01:14] | The Labours of Hercules, if you like. | 《赫尔克勒斯的丰功伟绩》顺便一提 |
[1:01:17] | Hercules in New York. | 《大力神在纽约》 |
[1:01:19] | Was issued from… | 发行自 |
[1:01:20] | One of my first movies. | 我最早看的电影之一 |
[1:01:21] | Thank you, from a Christian perspective is basically | 谢谢 从基督教角度 |
[1:01:25] | him serving his penance. | 他在赎罪 |
[1:01:26] | I can’t even imagine Christianity forgiving a man | 我无法想象基督教教会原谅一个男人 |
[1:01:29] | for murdering his wife and children. | 杀了他的妻子和孩子 |
[1:01:30] | You’re quite right too. | 你说的也对 |
[1:01:32] | Mr. Coogan are you suggesting that the man standing | 库根先生你是否在暗示今天有个男人 |
[1:01:35] | before us today who murdered his wife and children | 站在我们面前 他杀了他的妻子儿子 |
[1:01:37] | should be forgiven? | 应该被原谅吗 |
[1:01:39] | Hercules, Arnold played him in Hercules in New York. | 阿诺德在《大力神在纽约》里扮演他 |
[1:01:44] | Hercules in New York. | 《大力神在纽约》 |
[1:01:44] | Is one of my first films, | 我最早看的电影之一 |
[1:01:46] | One of my first… you sound a bit like | 最早的之一 这听起来有点像 |
[1:01:49] | Werner Herzog there. | 沃纳·赫尔佐克 |
[1:01:50] | That’s right, that’s what I was doing. | 没错 我就是在模仿他 |
[1:01:51] | – I was doing Werner. – That was one | -我在模仿沃纳 -那是我 |
[1:01:52] | of my first films, it was very hard to do. | 最早的电影之一 非常难拍 |
[1:01:56] | I had to get Arnold Schwarzenegger to do it for me. | 我必须让阿诺·施瓦辛格来帮我 |
[1:02:00] | My name is Georgia, everybody calls me George. | 我叫乔治亚 大家都叫我乔治 |
[1:02:08] | – Anyway. – Remember that? | -随便吧 -记得吗 |
[1:02:10] | So, we are going to start with one salad. | 开胃菜是一份沙拉 |
[1:02:14] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[1:02:15] | – Thank you. – Yeah, perfect. | -谢谢 -是 完美 |
[1:02:18] | Make some space and put it into the middle. | 空出些地方 这样可以放中间 |
[1:02:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:02:22] | One melitzana dip and just one moment for the bread, please. | 一份梅里特扎那酱 面包烦请再等会 |
[1:02:25] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[1:02:26] | – Already enjoy. – Thank you | -用餐已愉快 -谢谢 |
[1:02:28] | – She’s charming. -Yeah | -她可真迷人 -是的 |
[1:02:29] | Charming little thing | 迷人的小东西 |
[1:02:30] | – Already enjoying – Already enjoying. | -用餐已愉快 -用餐已愉快 |
[1:02:32] | – What a lovely slogan? – Yeah, is a lovely, yes, it is. | -多可爱的标语 -是的 可爱 |
[1:02:33] | I’d like to have that on a T shirt. | 我想把那标语印在T恤上 |
[1:02:36] | – Already enjoy. – Yeah, well, you’re a bit old | -用餐已愉快 -是的 可穿那种T恤的话 |
[1:02:39] | for T-shirts with such slogans on, | 你的年纪有点大了 |
[1:02:40] | if you don’t mind me saying. | 无意冒犯 |
[1:02:41] | – Thank you very much. – Some bread. | -谢谢 -面包 |
[1:02:43] | My friend was just saying what a lovely thing to say, | 我朋友刚刚还在说 这几个字说出来多美 |
[1:02:45] | “already enjoy.” | “用餐已愉快” |
[1:02:47] | Now you can enjoy completely | 那你们现在可以好好享用了 |
[1:02:48] | Match it on a T-shirt. | 应该把这句话印在T恤上 |
[1:02:50] | – Yes. – Yes? | -可以 -可以吗 |
[1:02:51] | – It’d be nice. – Yeah? | -那样不错 -是吗 |
[1:02:52] | He’s too old to have T shirts with logos on. | 他已经过了穿印着标语的T恤的年纪了 |
[1:02:55] | You’re never too old for this. | 它适合所有年龄的人穿 |
[1:02:57] | No, I think, yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:02:58] | That’s a nice thing to say. | 这话听着舒坦 |
[1:02:59] | Just to be clear. | 这样说更好听 |
[1:03:00] | – No, you’re never too old. – I know. | -“不 你们根本不老” -这个可以 |
[1:03:02] | – Enjoy. – Thank you very much. | -请慢用 -非常感谢 |
[1:03:04] | Already enjoying, thank you. | 正在享用 谢谢你 |
[1:03:06] | – Yeah. -She was very, | -谢谢 -她刚才 |
[1:03:07] | she was unequivocal there. | 她刚才说得非常清楚 |
[1:03:08] | “Not too old”. | “没那么老” |
[1:03:09] | What was she gonna say? | 那她该怎么说 |
[1:03:10] | “Yeah you’re right.” | “是的你太老了” |
[1:03:11] | She could have agreed with you if you’re as persuasive | 如果你像你自以为的那样陈述事实 |
[1:03:13] | – as you think you are. -She was being | -她当然会赞同 -她只是 |
[1:03:15] | politically adapting. | 在打圆场罢了 |
[1:03:17] | That’s the best thing to say about her. | 我们只能这样说了 |
[1:03:18] | Just to be clear, are you saying, | 说真的 你是说 |
[1:03:19] | you could wear a T-shirt with a slogan on it? | 你真的会穿上面有个标语的T恤吗 |
[1:03:22] | You think you’re four months. | 你以为你只有四个月大吗 |
[1:03:23] | I think, it’s nothing to do with age, | 我觉得这和年龄无关 |
[1:03:26] | it’s to do with how you look. | 这可能和外表有点关系 |
[1:03:27] | And this the brutal truth is, yes, I think I am more likely | 告诉你一个残酷的事实 是的 我认为 |
[1:03:32] | to get away with a T-shirt with a logo on it than you are. | 比较而言 我更能驾驭了带标语的T恤 |
[1:03:34] | – Not by much but just more likely – yeah. | -你我差的不是很多 但就是差点 -好吧 |
[1:03:39] | Anyway, already enjoying. | 不论如何 用餐已愉快 |
[1:03:43] | – Yeah? – Huh. | -有问题吗 -没有 |
[1:03:50] | The ancient Greeks recognise that people were a combination | 古希腊人认为 人性好坏参半 |
[1:03:53] | of good and bad, is not this, social media idea demonising | 而不是像现在的社交媒体 总是会 |
[1:03:57] | people completely. | 夸张人性的险恶 |
[1:03:58] | “They are other persona non grata” | “希腊人都是难民间谍等不受欢迎之人” |
[1:04:00] | or “their heroic is nonsense.” | 或者说”他们的史诗根本是无稽之谈” |
[1:04:02] | Their gods, you know, were complex people and | 古希腊的神 都有着复杂的内在 |
[1:04:07] | it’s interesting because this is a good example of it. | 这个很有趣 因为 有个很好的例子 |
[1:04:10] | This review of Stan and Ollie. | 一个《斯坦和奥利》的影评 |
[1:04:13] | Review of Stan and Ollie is a good example of what? | 提《斯坦和奥利》的影评是为了证明什么 |
[1:04:17] | You’re tying this into Greek mythology. | 你要说古希腊神话来着 |
[1:04:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:04:21] | The review of Stan and Ollie in the Spectator says, | 一位《斯坦和奥利》的观众写道 |
[1:04:23] | “It’s a good job. Steve Coogan is a brilliant actor. | “拍得很好 史蒂夫 ·库根是一位杰出的演员 |
[1:04:26] | He conveys Stan’s likability so well that for 97 minutes | 他演的斯坦惟妙惟肖 以至于在这部电影 |
[1:04:30] | you forget what to self-regarding arse Coogan himself is | 整整97分钟里你甚至会以为库根 |
[1:04:33] | in real life.” Now, | 在他真实生活里也是一个自私鬼” 现在 |
[1:04:35] | my takeaway from that is, he thinks I’m a brilliant actor. | 我理解的是 他认为我是一个杰出的演员 |
[1:04:40] | That’s what you take away from it? | 这就是你的理解 |
[1:04:41] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -可以 |
[1:04:53] | That was a lovely, it was just, it wasn’t too much. | 那个很可爱 就是 没有太多 |
[1:04:56] | Did you liked it? | 你们吃得好吗 |
[1:04:57] | We loved it. | 吃得非常好 |
[1:04:58] | – Wonderful – yeah, lovely. | -美味极了 -是的 很美味 |
[1:04:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:00] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:01] | Thank you very much | 谢谢 |
[1:05:02] | Do you want to continue? | 你们还要继续吗 |
[1:05:04] | I think so. | 是的 |
[1:05:05] | I think so yeah. | 是的 |
[1:05:06] | Is there an option not to? | 有选不的选项吗 |
[1:05:09] | – It’s your choice. – Yeah, no, we will continue. | -你们自己选 -是的 我们还得聊会儿 |
[1:05:12] | Yeah, I’ve never been asked that before. | 好的 我以前没被这么问过 |
[1:05:14] | Yeah, it’s a good question. | 是 这是个好问题 |
[1:05:15] | Yeah. All right. | 好了 |
[1:05:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:05:19] | It’s a German accent, isn’t it? | 这是德国口音 对吧 |
[1:05:21] | She’s got. Yes. | 她是 对 |
[1:05:22] | You think she’s German? | 你觉得她是德国人吗 |
[1:05:23] | Yeah. She’s not Greek. | 应该吧 她不是希腊人 |
[1:05:23] | “Do you want to continue?” | “你们还要继续吗” |
[1:05:25] | She could have been asking us about our lives. | 也许她是在问我们现在这样的生活 |
[1:05:28] | Do you want to continue? | 你还想要继续下去吗 |
[1:05:29] | What, she’s seen our age and gone, | 什么 她看见我们这么大年纪然后说 |
[1:05:31] | “Do you want to continue or would you prefer I administer | “你们还要继续吗 还是你们 |
[1:05:34] | drugs now?” | 是不是该吃药了” |
[1:05:36] | Not all Germans are Nazi. | 不是所有德国人都是纳粹 |
[1:05:37] | I’m not saying she’s a Nazi, I’m saying | 我不是说她是纳粹 我是说 |
[1:05:39] | she’s in some lovely clinic where we go into it. | 她说得像我们在一间小诊所里一样 |
[1:05:41] | Yeah, I know you. | 是的 我明白 |
[1:05:43] | No, but this one I’m not saying she’s Not saying | 但我并没有说 |
[1:05:45] | she’s the occupying force. | 她是侵略军 |
[1:05:47] | I’m saying she’s in a clinic. | 我说她就像在诊所里 |
[1:05:49] | And she’s saying, “Do you want to continue? | 然后问 “你们还要继续吗 |
[1:05:51] | Or would you like to…” | 还是你们想要” |
[1:05:52] | Don’t mention the war. | 别提到战争 |
[1:05:54] | I’m not but seriously? | 我没有 但确实是这样 |
[1:05:56] | Yeah, she’s not, I like a foreign accent on a woman. | 是的 我喜欢外国口音的女人 |
[1:05:59] | You like women. | 你喜欢女人 |
[1:06:00] | Mr. Bond, you know, it’s like, you’re always… | 邦德先生 你知道你总是能 |
[1:06:05] | So, we continue with risotto. | 现在 再给你们加道烩饭 |
[1:06:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:06:09] | – One for you. – Oh, wow. | -一份给你 -哇哦 |
[1:06:10] | Oh, wow. | 哇哦 |
[1:06:11] | Nice and soft for Steve. | 史蒂夫会非常喜欢的 |
[1:06:12] | – Thank you. – And one for you. | -谢谢 -这份是你的 |
[1:06:13] | There we are. | 好的 |
[1:06:14] | Enjoy. | 请慢用 |
[1:06:23] | Oh boy, look at that, Rob. | 看那个 罗伯 |
[1:06:28] | Three sirens. | 三个塞壬 |
[1:06:30] | Yeah? | 是嘛 |
[1:06:31] | On the rocks. | 在岩石上 |
[1:06:32] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[1:06:33] | Oh, luring me. | 让人心神荡漾 |
[1:06:34] | They’ll just distract themself to the mass, so you won’t | 他们会分散自己的注意力 这样才不会 |
[1:06:36] | be tempted by that sort of hussy. | 被这些轻佻的女人所诱惑 |
[1:06:39] | Hmm, yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:06:40] | That’s what you needed, isn’t it? | 你正需要那些 不是吗 |
[1:06:41] | You’ve needed that in your life, I think. | 我觉得你的生活里需要一个人 |
[1:06:43] | Someone to strap you to the mast to stop you doing mischief. | 可以把你绑在桅杆上 让你不要失智 |
[1:06:46] | The other sailors put bungs in their ears | 水手们戴上耳塞 |
[1:06:48] | so they wouldn’t hear the siren song. | 这样才听不到塞壬的歌声 |
[1:06:50] | He wants to hear it, but he want to be lured, he wants to | 他想听 他想被吸引 他想 |
[1:06:53] | – check out the sirens -Couldn’t be more like you. | -听听塞壬的歌声是怎样的 -太像你了 |
[1:06:57] | You want you want to experience up to a point. | 你想要稍微体验一下 |
[1:07:00] | You’re a halfway through, he begs them to untie him | 走到半路 他求他们给自己松绑 |
[1:07:03] | so that he could go and consummate or | 以便他能去满足心愿 或者 |
[1:07:06] | If I’d strap you to the mast, I would stick | 如果是我把你绑在桅杆上 我会遵守协议 |
[1:07:08] | with the agreement, I wouldn’t untie you. | 不会给你松绑 |
[1:07:10] | And I’d take some pleasure in it. | 我会为此感到高兴 |
[1:07:12] | I’d have little, I’d have cotton things in my ears, right? | 我塞了小团棉花在耳朵里 对吧 |
[1:07:15] | You’d be on the mast. | 你会被绑在桅杆上 |
[1:07:16] | You go, “Oh Rob, Rob, I regret my decision. | 你说 “罗伯 我后悔之前做的决定了 |
[1:07:19] | Please untie me. That song is fantastic.“ | 麻烦给我松绑吧 那歌声真是天籁” |
[1:07:21] | Why would I be a munchkin with an accent? | 为什么我像个带着口音的小矮人 |
[1:07:22] | Huh? | 什么 |
[1:07:24] | Why would I be, if I was playing Odysseus? | 为什么我像是在演奥德修斯 |
[1:07:25] | You’re not playing, no, | 你没演 |
[1:07:26] | I’m not saying you’re playing Odysseus. | 我没说你在演奥德修斯 |
[1:07:28] | I’m saying you are you and I am me. | 我是说你就是你 我也是我 |
[1:07:29] | I’d be going, “Let me go.” | 我会说 “给我松绑” |
[1:07:30] | And I’d say, “I’m sorry.” | 我会说 “无能为力” |
[1:07:32] | “Let me swim to the sirens, I demand it.” | “汉之广矣 不得泳思 吾当往也” |
[1:07:35] | You have your hands would be by your side or near, | 你的手应该是被绑在身体两侧的 |
[1:07:37] | you’d be stuck there, wouldn’t you? | 你手脚都不能动 不是吗 |
[1:07:39] | Yeah, Okay. | 对吗 好的 |
[1:07:40] | Let me swim to the sirens. | “汉之广矣 吾当往也” |
[1:07:42] | I’m sorry, Steve. | 抱歉 史蒂夫 |
[1:07:44] | I’ve got… | 我觉得 |
[1:07:45] | “I demand it.” | “此乃吾之所求” |
[1:07:46] | Steve, do you recognise this? | 史蒂夫 你发现没有 |
[1:07:48] | “My name is Odysseus, not Steve. | “吾名奥德修斯 非史蒂夫也 |
[1:07:51] | Who is this Steve you speak of?” | 史蒂夫何足道哉” |
[1:07:53] | He’s a conceited ass that I know from Manchester. | 他是我在曼彻斯特认识的一个自负的混蛋 |
[1:07:54] | Well, I know not him, but I have heard of his talent. | “虽素未谋面 此人才名有所耳闻 |
[1:07:58] | I believe he’s won seven BAFTAs, | 吾知其七擒英国电影艺术学院” |
[1:08:00] | seven BAFTAs? | 七擒英国电影艺术学院 |
[1:08:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:08:03] | What is a BAFTA that you speak of? | “英国电影艺术学院何足道哉” |
[1:08:10] | Service. | 上菜 |
[1:08:13] | Spartan women has a reputation | 斯巴达女人以 |
[1:08:16] | for being the most beautiful women in the world. | 世界上最美丽的容貌享誉世界 |
[1:08:18] | Yet the men were gay, go figure. | 是的 而男人则都是同性恋 去查查 |
[1:08:20] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[1:08:21] | – Hi – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[1:08:22] | So, I have some fish for you. | 现在上鱼 |
[1:08:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:08:26] | And one for you. | 这份是你的 |
[1:08:27] | – It’s grouper – Thank you. | -这是石斑鱼 -谢谢 |
[1:08:30] | Enjoy it. | 轻慢用 |
[1:08:31] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢 |
[1:08:36] | Much lovely. | 好吃 |
[1:08:39] | Make sure you mop up a lot of that sauce. | 记得多蘸点酱汁 |
[1:08:40] | Oh yeah. | 好的 |
[1:08:41] | After lunch, we’ll go and see the caves. | 吃完午饭我们去看看洞穴 |
[1:08:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:08:45] | It’s the observer’s idea. | 这个是观察员的主意 |
[1:08:46] | The Greeks, as I’m sure you know, | 我相信你肯定知道 希腊人 |
[1:08:49] | believed that in this area. | 相信这些东西 |
[1:08:50] | Yeah, | 是的 |
[1:08:52] | caves were entrances to the underworld and they thought we | 洞穴是人类通往地下世界的入口 并且 |
[1:08:54] | could tie that in and also, I could mention you as Hades, | 认为我们和地下是连接在一起的 我觉得 |
[1:08:59] | plug a few Percy Jackson DVDs. | 阴间也会存几部珀西·杰克逊的录像带 |
[1:09:04] | Is everything fine? | 吃得还满意吗 |
[1:09:05] | – Wonderful. – Lovely. | -很好 -很好吃 |
[1:09:06] | Gorgeous. | 非常美味 |
[1:09:09] | Beautiful Bay. | 很美丽的海湾 |
[1:09:10] | It’s very nice. | 真的很漂亮 |
[1:09:11] | We have tomorrow swim race. | 明天这里有一个游泳比赛 |
[1:09:13] | It’s called “ocean man”. | 叫做”海的男人” |
[1:09:15] | They start from the pier right there. | 他们会从这里开始 |
[1:09:18] | Can you see it? | 看得到吗 |
[1:09:19] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -看到了 -可以 |
[1:09:20] | They will start there and swim into this direction | 他们会从这里开始 然后朝着这个方向游 |
[1:09:22] | to Néon Oítilon, to the beach Tsipa. | 游到尼奥·奥伊蒂龙 还有锡帕沙滩 |
[1:09:26] | It’s international, people all around the world | 这是一个国际比赛 会有世界各地来的选手 |
[1:09:29] | – they coming here. – Wow. | -来参加比赛 -哇 |
[1:09:30] | Maybe you will see it. | 也许你们可以看到 |
[1:09:31] | I would love to, I would love to stay for that. | 我愿意 我还挺想留下来看这比赛的 |
[1:09:33] | That sounds amazing but.. | 听上去就很不错 就是 |
[1:09:34] | we cannot stay, | 我们不能再待了 |
[1:09:35] | we have to leave but sounds lovely. | 我们必须要走了 但听起来的确很棒 |
[1:09:37] | I’d like to join the race. | 我挺想参与的 |
[1:09:38] | I’d like to join in, I think. | 我觉得 我挺想参赛的 |
[1:09:40] | Maybe you can do. | 说不定你能行的 |
[1:09:42] | Yeah, I think so. | 是的 我想也是 |
[1:09:44] | No. | 不 |
[1:09:45] | Maybe. | 说不定 |
[1:09:47] | He’s joking with you. | 他是在跟你开玩笑呢 |
[1:09:48] | I’m not joking, I’m in pretty good shape my age. | 没开玩笑 我这个年纪 身体也还算不错 |
[1:09:51] | We will see. | 我们拭目以待 |
[1:09:52] | We will see. We will see. | 等等看吧 拭目以待 |
[1:09:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[1:09:57] | Pity, I’d like to do that. | 可惜了 我挺想参赛的 |
[1:09:59] | Let’s join in the race, join in the… | 我们一起参赛怎么样 一起 |
[1:10:02] | not competitively. | 不是为了比拼而参赛 |
[1:10:03] | It’s just.. eh. | 就是去 |
[1:10:04] | That’s a long way, look at it. | 赛道还挺长的 你看看 |
[1:10:05] | I have got very good stamina. | 我体力相当不错的 |
[1:10:07] | Neither you nor I could do that. | 我们俩没人能游到头的 |
[1:10:09] | I can certainly, I could beat you in the race. | 我当然可以 而且我肯定游得比你快 |
[1:10:14] | Well, I don’t think you could | 好吧 我觉得你做不到 |
[1:10:16] | and we don’t have time, so | 而且我们也没时间去参赛 所以 |
[1:10:19] | Oh, that’s convenient. | 不比的话 倒也挺省事 |
[1:10:22] | Okay, go to the cave then we’ll race. | 好吧 先去洞窟看看 然后我们去比一比 |
[1:10:24] | Great. | 不错 |
[1:10:25] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -你确定要比 -对 |
[1:10:43] | The Swingle Singers live at Chania Gorge. | 这里是斯温格合唱团在哈尼亚峡谷的直播 |
[1:10:46] | This is more really suited to sort of a Gregorian Chant | 这更适合颂唱格里高利圣咏 |
[1:10:51] | to being like a sort of cathedral sound. | 与教堂回响有几分相似 |
[1:10:53] | I love Greg. | 我爱格雷格 |
[1:10:55] | – What? – I love Greg. | -什么 -我超爱格雷格 |
[1:10:56] | Greg who? | 哪个格雷格 |
[1:10:57] | Oh Greg Orian Chant, yeah. | 格里·高利圣咏 不错 |
[1:11:00] | Well, I don’t mind | 好吧 我是不在乎 |
[1:11:00] | whether Greg or Ian Chant. | 是格里圣咏 抑或是伊恩圣咏[高利圣咏] |
[1:11:02] | I mean, they’re both good. | 我是说 两者都很不错 |
[1:11:04] | Would you rather Ian? | 你是不是更喜欢伊恩吗 |
[1:11:06] | Ian you sit this one out, Greg is gonna do it. | 伊恩你等着别动 格里会去做的 |
[1:11:27] | You girls, why don’t you shout, what do you say go? | 美女们 帮我们喊一个比赛开始 怎么样 |
[1:11:30] | Yeah, say three, two, one go! | 对 你们就帮我们喊三 二 一 |
[1:11:33] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 当然可以 |
[1:11:34] | – Are you ready? – Don’t push me. | -你准备好了吗 -别推我 |
[1:11:36] | Ready, steady. | 就位 预备 |
[1:11:37] | Go! | 开始 |
[1:12:36] | AlL right, okay, you win, | 好吧 好吧 你赢了 |
[1:12:38] | I’ve.. It’s my shoulder. | 因为我的肩膀 |
[1:12:39] | Come on, yes, yes! | 还比吗 我赢了 |
[1:13:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:13:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:13:06] | Journey. | 旅行 |
[1:13:29] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:13:41] | Journey. | 旅行 |
[1:13:47] | I knew your devotion would prevail over all the rigour | 我就知道你的虔诚会战胜旅途的一切艰辛 |
[1:13:50] | of the journey and bring you to your father. | 并且指引你找到父亲 |
[1:13:54] | I might be allowed to look upon your face, my son. | 我也许还可以看看你的脸 我的儿子 |
[1:13:58] | To hear the voice I know so well, | 听听他那 我无比熟悉的声音 |
[1:14:00] | and answer it with my own. | 然后用我自己的声音去回应 |
[1:14:04] | I know how many lands you’ve travelled | 我知道 你踏过多少土地 |
[1:14:06] | and how many seas you’ve sailed to get to me here. | 远航多少海洋 才最终找到我 |
[1:14:11] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[1:14:35] | Steve. | 史蒂夫 |
[1:14:38] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:14:40] | I’m gonna swim. | 我要去游泳 |
[1:14:41] | We are supposed to go. | 我们要走了 |
[1:14:43] | We are supposed to go. | 我们必须得走了 |
[1:14:48] | We gonna be going near Olympia. | 我们要去奥林匹亚附近 |
[1:14:49] | Why don’t we stop there? | 为什么不直接待在那里呢 |
[1:14:51] | It’s gonna be full of tourists, American tourists | 因为会有很多游客 美国来的 |
[1:14:53] | piling out of coaches. | 从车厢里蜂拥而出 |
[1:14:55] | The Olympic games were held | 从古典时代起 |
[1:14:58] | every four years throughout Classical Antiquity. | 奥林匹克运动会就每四年举办一次 |
[1:15:01] | The site is a major tourist attraction. | 此处是一个主要的旅游景点 |
[1:15:05] | And has two museums one devoted to the ancient | 还有两个博物馆 分别展览古代与 |
[1:15:08] | and modern games. | 现代的运动赛事 |
[1:15:10] | We are not going there, we’re going to Pylos. | 我们不去那里 我们要去皮洛斯城 |
[1:15:13] | Home of King Nestor. | 内斯特国王的故乡 |
[1:15:35] | Vangelis is Greek | 范吉利斯也是希腊人 |
[1:15:40] | You’re doing like a horn though, it’s a piano. | 你吹得像个喇叭一样 原曲是钢琴 |
[1:15:46] | Oh, sorry glang is the word for piano. | 对不起 提醒一下 钢琴发出的是 当 |
[1:15:54] | I’ll be the Percussion. | 我来拟声打击乐器吧 |
[1:16:13] | Yeah, I hate that film. | 对 我讨厌那部电影 |
[1:16:14] | So posh students from Oxford learn to run really quickly. | 牛津大学的贵族学生打破了最快短跑记录 |
[1:16:19] | The end. | 全片完 |
[1:16:21] | I think there’s a psychological disadvantage | 我觉得坐在汽车的后座上 |
[1:16:22] | to sitting in the passenger seat in a car. | 会感觉处于一种心理上的劣势 |
[1:16:26] | The driver automatically assumes highest status. | 而司机自然而然就处于优势 |
[1:16:30] | I remember as a child, there was a chap whose wife drove | 我记得小时候 有个小伙子的妻子开车 |
[1:16:35] | and he didn’t. | 但他自己不会开 |
[1:16:36] | And I remember thinking that poor guy | 我记得我一直在想 真是个可怜人 |
[1:16:38] | and to me, I thought he was completely emasculated. | 就我看来 他简直毫无男子气概 |
[1:16:41] | And that woman divorced that man that he couldn’t drive | 后来女方提出离婚 就因为他不会开车 |
[1:16:45] | and in my head, you know, as a child, | 我的想法是 你知道 当时我还是个孩子 |
[1:16:46] | I always thought, | 我一直觉得 |
[1:16:47] | if he’d learned to drive, he’d might still be married. | 如果他学会开车 他兴许还没离婚 |
[1:16:50] | Yeah, the relationship I was in before Sally | 是啊 其实在认识萨丽之前 |
[1:16:53] | was a long one, | 我谈过一段很长时间的恋爱 |
[1:16:54] | and when it ended, I was very bereft. | 分手的时候 我异常失落 近乎绝望 |
[1:16:58] | And I went to stay with my parents. | 之后就去和父母住了一段时间 |
[1:17:00] | And they said, well, let’s go for a run in the car. | 他们说 我们开车去兜风怎么样 |
[1:17:02] | Okay, yeah. Yeah? | 好的 然后呢 |
[1:17:03] | They drove down to West Wales | 他们一路驶向威尔士西部 |
[1:17:06] | – but I was sitting in the back. – Oh, dear. | -而我一个人坐在后座上 -天哪 |
[1:17:07] | And not only was I now without my relationship, | 我那时感觉自己不仅失恋了 |
[1:17:10] | I was also a little boy in the back of the car, | 我还是个小男孩 还得孤零零坐在后座 |
[1:17:12] | at one point near Carmarthen I had to say stop | 快到卡马森的时候 我迫不得已 |
[1:17:14] | pull over and I made my mom get in the back. | 让他们靠边停车 让我妈来后座陪我 |
[1:17:18] | Look at that breathtaking view | 这风景真是让人叹为观止 |
[1:17:21] | Coastal Pylos presides over | 沿海城市皮洛斯城掌辖着 |
[1:17:23] | the southern end of an immense bay. | 一个广阔海湾的南端 |
[1:17:30] | Is this the Palace of King Nestor? | 这是内斯特国王的宫殿吗 |
[1:17:32] | No, this is an old Ottoman fortress. | 不 这是一个年代久远的奥斯曼堡垒 |
[1:17:36] | From… From the estate is from the Ottoman Empire. | 是奥斯曼帝国残存的遗产 |
[1:17:40] | At Ottoman Empire, | 在奥斯曼帝国 |
[1:17:41] | they have a great savings on Ottomans of all sizes. | 我们存有各色型号的奥斯曼[箱式凳] |
[1:17:45] | Open bank holiday Monday, | 银行假日星期一时开放 |
[1:17:47] | put your feet up at Ottoman Empire. | 快来奥斯曼帝国放松心情吧 |
[1:17:51] | Otter man, half otter, half man, | 水獭兽人[奥斯曼] 半身水獭 半身是人 |
[1:17:54] | new to the Marvel comic universe. | 漫威漫画宇宙的全新角色 |
[1:17:58] | – Half man. – You could play him. | -一半是人 -你去扮演这个水獭人吧 |
[1:18:00] | Half useable foot stool storage facility. | 另一半是箱式凳 还算有用 能装点东西 |
[1:18:03] | What’s Steve doing? | 史蒂夫在干什么呢 |
[1:18:04] | Oh, he’s playing Ottoman. | 原来他在扮演水獭兽人 |
[1:18:05] | What? | 什么 |
[1:18:07] | Yeah, no, he thinks he can be good. | 是啊 不对 他一直以为自己是个正派 |
[1:18:08] | I read the script, it’s awful. | 我看了剧本 结果是个反派 |
[1:18:11] | He’s gonna do it, is he all right? | 但他还是会接戏的吧 他还好吗 |
[1:18:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:18:15] | I’m worried about Steve, he’s doing so well. | 我很担心史蒂夫 他演艺事业风生水起 |
[1:18:18] | And then he signed up for Ottoman. | 之后就签下了水獭兽人这个新角色 |
[1:18:21] | Tell me more about the… | 再多讲一点 |
[1:18:23] | Tell me more about the Steve Coogan’s decision to play Ottoman. | 讲讲史蒂夫 ·库根怎么决定扮演水獭人的 |
[1:18:26] | Well, this was towards the end of his life. | 好吧 这条不归路指向他人生的尽头 |
[1:18:28] | And I think… | 我想 |
[1:18:29] | You say… say… you… | 你说 |
[1:18:30] | You said that I wanted to talk more about his talent. | 你说过 你想多谈谈他的才华 |
[1:18:34] | Well, I mean, | 对 我是说 |
[1:18:35] | talent is a very subjective thing, isn’t it? | 才华是一个很主观的东西 不是吗 |
[1:18:37] | I spent a lot time with him. | 我和他在一起相处的时间蛮久了 |
[1:18:38] | We all know that it was a great talent. | 我们都知道 他有着了不起的才华和天赋 |
[1:18:40] | Why was he so great, so please, just expound on that. | 为什么他这么优秀 请你详细阐释一下 |
[1:18:42] | Well, that’s still a mystery to me. | 这样说吧 这对我来说也还成谜 |
[1:18:44] | I mean, I spent a lot, I didn’t ask… | 我想说 我花了很多经历 我没有向 |
[1:18:46] | That’s mystery to you, what I want to know is | 这或许对你来说很神秘 但我想知道的是 |
[1:18:50] | what can you encapsulate in a sentence | 你如何用一句话来概括 |
[1:18:53] | the genius of Steve Coogan. | 这位天才史蒂夫 ·库根 |
[1:18:55] | I met a lot of people over the years who didn’t like him. | 这些年来我遇到了很多不喜欢他的人 |
[1:19:00] | We don’t have that much time left. | 我们时间不多了 |
[1:19:01] | – No. – You’re gonna miss me? | -的确不多了 -你会想我吗 |
[1:19:03] | Well, yes and no. | 这个 会 也不会 |
[1:19:07] | Yes and no? Bloody hell | 会 但也不会 真该死 |
[1:19:10] | And you’re very entertaining but you can be exhausting. | 你与人谈笑风生 但有时又让人身心俱疲 |
[1:19:13] | Exhausting, me? | 让人身心俱疲 你说我 |
[1:19:16] | Good God, you should meet you. | 上帝啊 你应该以旁人的身份认识下自己 |
[1:19:19] | I have met me | 于是我认识了自己 |
[1:19:20] | and we got on like a house on fire. | 然后我和我自己一见如故 一拍即合 |
[1:19:25] | That was the same, it looked like, it looks like | 其实感觉是一样的 看起来 看起来 |
[1:19:29] | a halls of residence in a 1960s British University. | 像是英国某所大学60年代时候的宿舍 |
[1:19:35] | Well, no yeah what’s wrong with that, that’s modernism. | 不 有什么问题吗 这是现代风 |
[1:19:36] | It’s is Utopian Modernism and that is incredible. | 乌托邦式的现代风 妙极了 |
[1:19:38] | That’s, that’s 1200 BC. | 那是公元前1200年的风格 |
[1:19:43] | Plus 800 years before the Parthenon. | 比帕特农神庙筑成还要早800年 |
[1:19:46] | On Grand Designs, | 想想要是在《宏伟设计》里 |
[1:19:46] | imagine Kevin McLoud going back to.. | 凯文·麦克劳德突然回到公元前的样子 |
[1:19:48] | Yeah, and that’s why it’s amazing. See? | 这正是它的神奇之处 懂了吗 |
[1:19:50] | They’re happy with their underfloor heating. | 他们对地暖设施也十分满意 |
[1:19:52] | We are beginning to feel the pinch, Kevin, | 我们的手头拮据已有些许端倪了 凯文 |
[1:19:53] | but we do want to see it through, because, | 但我们确实想彻头彻尾来这看一看 因为 |
[1:19:56] | you know, it’s our dream house. | 你知道 这就是我们的理想型豪宅 |
[1:19:59] | It’s the same amount of time between that and the Parthenon | 帕特农神庙和这个建筑建成的时间之隔 |
[1:20:01] | is between us and the building of Canterbury Cathedral. | 与我们和坎特伯雷大教堂的间隔一样 |
[1:20:05] | And as the sun sprang up, | 当太阳跃出地平线 |
[1:20:06] | Oh you look very good there. | 你这个角度看上去很不错 |
[1:20:08] | Leaving the brilliant water in its wake. | 水面如梦醒 波光粼粼 |
[1:20:10] | You look like you’ve come to inspect for building regulations | 你看上去像是来这里监察建筑法规的 |
[1:20:13] | Climbed the bronze dawn to show light onto | 日出东方 将黎明染上铜色 |
[1:20:16] | immortal gods and mortal men. | 给不朽诸神和凡间生灵披上圣光 |
[1:20:19] | The ship sailed into Pylos, | 船驶进皮洛斯城的海域 |
[1:20:21] | where people lined the beaches, | 滩前人们排起了长队 |
[1:20:23] | sacrificing sleek, black bulls to Poseidon | 将皮毛光滑的黑色公牛献祭于海神波塞冬 |
[1:20:35] | Driving quite fast for a narrow road. | 车速对于这么窄的路段 是不是有点快 |
[1:20:38] | If you don’t mind me saying. | 如果你不介意我这样说的话 |
[1:20:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[1:20:42] | That’s shortcut. | 这是条捷径 |
[1:20:44] | That’s not the road. | 那不是路 |
[1:20:46] | This is the road, here. | 这才是路 |
[1:20:51] | Are you allowed to do this? | 你这么开 交规给你特权了吗 |
[1:20:52] | Am I allowed? | 我还要特权 |
[1:20:54] | I was born allowed mate. | 伙计 我出生开始就是特权 |
[1:21:03] | Gotta “Top Gear” this, eh? | 来挂最高档 怎么样 |
[1:21:06] | Oh, that is a bit of a ridge | 前面有一个坎 |
[1:21:07] | Wow, good lord. | 哇 上帝啊 |
[1:21:08] | Without the, to prehistoric Neanderthal world views. | 我们没有史前尼安德特人的世界观 |
[1:21:30] | This is it, | 就是这儿 |
[1:21:32] | this is, where, King Nestor had a huge feast | 两千五百年前 内斯特国王在这里 |
[1:21:35] | to Telemachus. Two and a half thousand years ago. | 为忒勒玛科斯举办了一场盛大的筵席 |
[1:21:38] | So, what they call it Ox-Belly Bay | 所以 这牛肚湾的名字 |
[1:21:40] | ’cause of all the bulls they sacrificed? | 是源于他们献祭的那些公牛吗 |
[1:21:42] | No, cause it’s the shape of an ox’s belly. | 不 因为它的形状就像个牛肚 |
[1:21:44] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[1:21:45] | Right, we’ve seen it. Let’s go | 好 我们过去吧 |
[1:21:47] | See the mouth of the Bay there, I can I could swim that. | 看到那的湾口了吗 我能游过去 |
[1:21:50] | I could swim that, it’s hardly the Hellespont, is it? | 我也能 还没赫勒斯彭特海长呢 |
[1:21:53] | It’s not even Assos to Lesbos. | 甚至还没有阿索斯到莱斯博斯岛远 |
[1:21:55] | I’ll race you, my shoulder’s better now. | 咱俩比赛 我肩膀现在好多了 |
[1:21:57] | I’m not recommend… Seriously, let’s go, let’s go. | 我可不建议你 行了 走走走 |
[1:21:59] | Come on. | 快走吧 |
[1:22:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:22:06] | Hello. | 喂 |
[1:22:07] | Hello, Joe. | 喂 乔 |
[1:22:09] | Hey, dad. | 喂 爸 |
[1:22:11] | Hey. | 怎么了 |
[1:22:15] | It’s granddad. | 爷爷他 |
[1:22:18] | Yeah, what about him? | 爷爷怎么了 |
[1:22:22] | I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:22:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:22:27] | I’m really sorry, | 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:22:32] | he’s died. | 他去世了 |
[1:22:37] | I’m… I’m sorry, dad. | 很抱歉 爸 |
[1:22:44] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:22:47] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m, I’m fine. | 没事 我还好 |
[1:22:52] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:22:54] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[1:22:59] | I’ll come straight home. | 我这就回家 |
[1:23:02] | Yeah, okay. | 好 |
[1:23:08] | Alright, I’ll see, I’ll see you soon. | 好 回见 |
[1:23:11] | Yeah, see you soon. | 回见 |
[1:23:12] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[1:23:13] | Love you too, bye. | 爱你 拜 |
[1:23:37] | Hey, Steve. | 喂 史蒂夫 |
[1:23:39] | Hi Emma. | 喂 艾玛 |
[1:23:40] | I’m so sorry about your dad. | 你父亲的事 我很抱歉 |
[1:23:42] | Who… who told you? | 你从哪听说的 |
[1:23:43] | Joe called me. | 乔给我打的电话 |
[1:23:45] | Listen, I’ve checked all flights | 听着 我查过了 所有的航班里 |
[1:23:47] | and the best way home, is to get on the ferry | 最好的办法是 你和罗伯先去伊萨卡岛 |
[1:23:49] | with Rob to Ithaca, it stops at Sami in Kefalonia | 坐渡轮 在凯法利尼亚岛的萨米下船 |
[1:23:53] | and then you can go direct flight to Manchester, okay? | 然后就可以直飞曼彻斯特了 行吗 |
[1:23:57] | Okay, great. | 行 很好 |
[1:23:58] | Joe said that he’s staying at Katherine’s | 乔说他在凯瑟琳家 |
[1:24:00] | and for you to stay there. | 你也可以住她家 |
[1:24:02] | Is that okay? | 行吗 |
[1:24:02] | Or would you rather I book you a hotel? | 还是我给你订个旅馆 |
[1:24:04] | Yes, if that’s what Joe wants, I’ll go straight there. | 不用了 如果乔想让我去 我直接去他那 |
[1:24:07] | All right, okay. | 好的 |
[1:24:08] | Um, listen, sending lots of love, okay? | 节哀顺变 好吗 |
[1:24:11] | Okay, bye bye. | 好 拜拜 |
[1:24:24] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[1:24:27] | My dad’s died. | 我爸去世了 |
[1:24:31] | What? | 什么 |
[1:24:33] | Yeah, so, um, I’ve gotta fly home. | 对 所以我得回家了 |
[1:24:42] | Um, God. I’m sorry. | 天哪 真抱歉 |
[1:24:44] | I… I’ll drive. | 我来开车吧 |
[1:24:46] | No, I… I wanna drive, I wanna keep busy. | 不用 我 我来开吧 我得找点事做 |
[1:24:53] | All these butterflies. | 好多蝴蝶 |
[1:27:12] | Sami. | 萨米 |
[1:27:14] | It’s beautiful, isn’t it? | 很美 是吧 |
[1:27:20] | And that’s Ithaca. | 那就是伊萨卡岛 |
[1:27:25] | Let’s come back another day. | 有机会我们再来一趟 |
[1:27:27] | Yeah, we will. | 一定会的 |
[1:27:34] | I’m gonna go get my bags. | 我得去拿行李了 |
[1:27:43] | I’ll, uh, give you a call. | 到了我会给你打电话 |
[1:27:45] | Be strong, yeah? | 坚强点 好吗 |
[1:27:46] | Yeah, yeah, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[1:28:34] | 旅馆 萨米沙滩 | |
[1:28:49] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[1:28:51] | Coming aboard. | 我要上船了 |
[1:28:56] | I don’t love your mother. | 我不喜欢你的妈妈 |
[1:29:10] | I’m going to the airport, yeah? | 我要去机场 师傅 |
[1:29:12] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[1:29:13] | How long does it take? | 多久能到 |
[1:29:14] | 45 minutes approximately. | 大约45分钟 |
[1:29:23] | It’s a bit windy. | 风好大啊 |
[1:29:25] | And you’re blown away. | 你要被吹跑了 |
[1:29:32] | – Oh god, oh. – How windy is it? | -天哪 -风真大 |
[1:29:36] | Thank… | 谢 |
[1:29:39] | God, I missed you. | 天哪 我好想你 |
[1:29:41] | I missed you too, oh my goddess. | 我也好想你 天哪 |
[1:29:43] | Very nice to see. | 见到你好开心 |
[1:29:51] | So, how’s it been? | 希腊之旅怎么样 |
[1:29:53] | Oh, it’s been a bloody long journey, I’ll tell you that. | 不得不说 这旅程真他妈长 |
[1:29:56] | An Odyssey. | 奥德赛之旅 |
[1:29:58] | I didn’t know Greece was so big. | 我以前真不知道希腊这么大 |
[1:30:01] | It’s over now, you’re home. | 结束了 你到家了 |
[1:30:30] | It’s good driving a car. | 开车的感觉真好 |
[1:30:31] | Don’t you normally? | 一直不都是你开车吗 |
[1:30:33] | No, I do not. | 不 不是 |
[1:30:35] | He doesn’t let you. | 他没让你开 |
[1:30:36] | It’s not a question of letting me drive. | 不是让不让我开的问题 |
[1:30:38] | He likes to drive, | 是他喜欢开车 |
[1:30:40] | – Its nice to be in the driving. – I let… | -开车的感觉很好 -是我 |
[1:30:41] | I let him drive. | 是我让他开车的 |
[1:30:44] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[1:30:46] | I like to drive, I like to drive. I want to be in control. | 我喜欢开车 我喜欢 我想掌握控制权 |
[1:30:51] | You got your hands at 10 to 2 that’s good. | 手放在2点和10点钟位置那么开 也很好 |
[1:30:54] | But, no, you can follow the line, the racing line. | 但是 你完全可以沿着路线开 赛车线 |
[1:30:59] | You brake into the bend, accelerate out. | 刹车入弯 带油出弯 |
[1:31:02] | You glad I’m here, ’cause you get to drive. | 开心吗 在这的人是我 你能开车了 |
[1:31:04] | Yeah, ’cause I’m the boss. | 开心 因为怎么开我说了算 |
[1:31:07] | I am glad you’re here for a multitude of reasons. | 我实在是太开心你能来这了 |
[1:31:12] | It’s strange to be without the kids. | 没有孩子在身边 还觉得有点奇怪 |
[1:31:14] | Welcome to my world. It’s not, you know. | 欢迎来到我的世界 对我来说不奇怪 |
[1:31:16] | Have you had a hard time? | 过得很艰难吧 |
[1:31:18] | It is hard, you miss the kids, yes. | 确实艰难 你会很想孩子 |
[1:31:20] | I don’t apologise for that. | 但我觉得这是人之常情 |
[1:31:23] | No fun and games. | 独自在外没乐趣 没游戏玩 |
[1:31:25] | No, it’s mostly fun and games. | 那倒不是 大部分时候都有趣也有游戏玩 |
[1:31:32] | Poor Steve, its awful to lose your dad. | 可怜的史蒂夫 爸爸去世太让人难过了 |
[1:31:47] | Amazing, natural bay. | 看看这美丽的原生态海湾 |
[1:31:49] | See why Odysseus wanted to get home, can’t you? | 我明白奥德修斯为什么想回家了 你说呢 |
[1:31:51] | – Looking. – Yeah. | -看看多美 -是啊 |
[1:31:52] | We should come back here when I’m in my 70s. | 等我70岁的时候 我们应该再回到这来 |
[1:31:56] | And I’m in my 60s? | 我60岁的时候吗 |
[1:31:59] | I think in all likelihood and please don’t take this | 我只是说 有可能的话 |
[1:32:02] | the wrong way. | 你不要多想 |
[1:32:03] | I do think by then I’ll have married again, | 我觉得那会我已经再婚了 |
[1:32:05] | I’d live on the rod. | 我拄着拐杖 |
[1:32:06] | Yeah. | 然后 |
[1:32:07] | And I’ll be with a pilates instructor in her mid… | 然后我会和一个普拉提教练在一起 她 |
[1:32:11] | Very live. | 正值青春 |
[1:32:12] | Middle wife, yes | 中年女性 对 |
[1:32:13] | – Very flexible. – Very bendy. | -身体灵活 -柔软度好 |
[1:32:15] | A broad minded. And now you’ll have my money. | 心胸还宽广 然后我的钱都留给你 |
[1:32:18] | – Good. – So it’s not all… | -很好 -所以也不是那么 |
[1:32:19] | It’s not all doom and gloom. | 不是那么凄惨 |
[1:32:20] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 对对对 不凄惨 |
[1:32:22] | You’ll have a nice place down in Torquay. | 你会在托基买个房 |
[1:32:24] | Or here. | 或者在这 |
[1:32:25] | Well, no, not if I’m coming. | 如果我要来 就不行 |
[1:32:26] | I wouldn’t come here if you were here, would I? | 如果你在这 我就不会过来 对吧 |
[1:32:30] | I’d want to come just me and Consuela. | 我希望这只有我和孔苏埃拉 |
[1:32:40] | Hi darling. | 喂 宝贝 |
[1:32:43] | – Hi. – Hello. | -妈妈 -宝贝 |
[1:32:44] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[1:32:47] | Good, how are you? | 很好 你们呢 |
[1:32:48] | Yeah, we’re good. | 我们也很好 |
[1:32:50] | – Hi, Chloe. – Yeah, we’re both here. | -克洛伊 -我跟爸爸都在呢 |
[1:32:52] | Mommy’s here, she’s arrived. | 妈妈到了 跟爸爸在一起呢 |
[1:33:14] | Yes, Penelope, how wonderful to see you again in our | 珀涅罗珀 结婚这么多年再次看到你 |
[1:33:18] | gosh crickey marital bed after all these years. | 躺在我们的婚床上 真好 |
[1:33:23] | Penelope is not a very sexy name, is it? | 珀涅罗珀这名字不太性感 是吧 |
[1:33:26] | Then I should call you Penny, Money Penny. | 那我以后叫你彭妮好了 富婆彭妮 |
[1:33:32] | Is Sally a sexy name? | 萨丽听着怎么样 性感吗 |
[1:33:33] | I’d say so, I like Sally’s very sexy. | 很好 我觉得萨丽很性感 |
[1:33:36] | I’m sure she’s sexy actually. | 她一定很性感 |
[1:33:38] | Very, very sexy, sexy Sally. | 非常非常性感 性感萨丽 |
[1:33:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:33:47] | Very difficult to say you are from Mitcham. | 没想到你是米切姆人 |
[1:33:49] | You are from Mitcham? | 你是米切姆人吗 |
[1:33:50] | No, I’m from Edinburgh. | 不是 我是爱丁堡人 |
[1:33:52] | Oh, you said you are from Mitcham. | 可是你说你是米切姆人 |
[1:33:53] | No, I’m from Edinburgh, all right. | 没有 我说我是爱丁堡人 |
[1:33:55] | – I can see… – Please stop talking. | -我能看出来 -快别说了 |
[1:33:56] | It’s time to begin, right? | 我们该开始了 是吧 |
[1:33:58] | Oh, goodness me. | 等下 |
[1:33:59] | I wondered where I left my phone. | 我就说我手机放哪去了 |
[1:34:02] | When I make love, I make love for queen and country. | 我做爱 是为了女王和国家做爱 |
[1:34:05] | You know I admit, making love to you, would be, pleasure. | 但是不得不说 跟你做爱 会很快乐 |
[1:34:39] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:34:40] | Yeah, are you? | 还好 你呢 |
[1:34:43] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[1:34:48] | I’ll take that. | 给我吧 |
[1:34:50] | You got here quick. | 你回来得很快 |
[1:34:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:34:52] | Do you need a cup of tea or anything? | 来杯茶吗 还是 |
[1:34:54] | Yeah, thanks. | 茶吧 谢谢 |
[1:34:56] | Mum says, you can have the spare room. | 我妈说 你可以住客房 |
[1:34:59] | Great, good. | 好 很好 |
[1:35:01] | I’m sorry, I wasn’t here. | 对不起 我没在家 |
[1:35:05] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[1:35:08] | Were you with him? | 你当时在他身边吗 |
[1:35:13] | Yeah, yeah, I was. | 在 我在 |
[1:37:03] | Hi, Steve. | 早 史蒂夫 |
[1:37:05] | Oh, hello. | 早 |
[1:37:09] | Sorry to hear about your dad. | 你爸的事 我很抱歉 |
[1:37:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:37:14] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[1:37:19] | It’s strange being back here after all these years. | 多年以后又回来 有点奇怪 |
[1:37:21] | Yeah, I bet it is. | 我猜也是 |
[1:37:24] | – How are you? – I’m good, yeah, I’m good. | -你过得怎么样 -很好 挺好的 |
[1:37:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:37:30] | Hey, it’s time to go see granddad, at the undertakers | 该去看爷爷了 去殡仪馆 |
[1:37:36] | Do you want me to come with you? | 要我跟你一起去吗 |
[1:37:40] | No, I’ll be fine. | 不用了 我没事 |
[1:37:42] | You’ll stay here till the funeral, won’t you? | 在这住到葬礼结束吧 好吗 |
[1:37:46] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:38:05] | Quite shallow here. | 这里水太浅了 |
[1:38:09] | Oh, it’s very, argh. Very pebbly. Oh, God. | 这里好 好多石头 天哪 |
[1:38:17] | Quite jagged on your feet. | 好硌脚 |
[1:38:36] | He wept, as he held the wife he loved, | 他抱着心爱的妻子 啜泣着 |
[1:38:40] | sole of discretion in his arms at last. | 他掌有最高的决定权 |
[1:38:45] | Joy, warm is the joy | 快乐 是沉船水手见到陆地之时 |
[1:38:48] | felt by shipwrecked sailors, as they sight land. | 心中充满的温暖 |
[1:38:54] | Joy is too for her, the sight of her husband, | 她也快乐 她看到丈夫的那一刹那 |
[1:38:58] | vivid in her gaze. | 快乐写满了她的双眼 |
[1:39:01] | So, wide arms, embracing his neck, would never let him go. | 她张开双臂 环在他的颈间 从此不分离 |
[1:39:10] | I’m doing Anthony Hopkins. | 我在模仿安东尼·霍普金斯 |
[1:39:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:39:21] | I do love you. | 我真的很爱你 |
[1:39:24] | You know that. | 你知道的 |