英文名称:Above the Shadows
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:48] | Once there was a girl who was invisible. | 从前有个隐形的女孩 |
[00:54] | No one could see her. | 没人能看见她 |
[00:56] | And no one could hear her. | 也没人能听见她 |
[01:02] | She wasn’t a ghost. | 她不是鬼 |
[01:04] | Her invisibility was simply a fact she had to live with. | 隐形是一个她不得不忍受的事实 |
[01:12] | That girl is me. | 那个女孩就是我 |
[01:14] | 幽灵女孩 (又名隐身情人) | |
[01:19] | – This looks amazing honey! – Good! | -宝贝 这看起来太棒了 -太好了 |
[01:21] | My older sister was the pretty one. | 这个很漂亮的女孩是我的姐姐 |
[01:24] | Melody is such a cow. | 美乐蒂就是头母牛 |
[01:26] | How come she can eat whatever she wants? | 她怎么能想吃多少就吃多少 |
[01:28] | Cows only eat grass, stupid. And they have a four-part stomach. | 牛只吃草 蠢货 而且它们有四个胃 |
[01:31] | My little brother was the smart one. | 这个聪明的小孩是我的弟弟 |
[01:34] | Wanna bet? The rumen, | 要打赌吗 有瘤胃 |
[01:36] | the reticulum, the omasum and the abomasum. | 蜂巢胃 重瓣胃和皱胃 |
[01:40] | – Quit showing off. – Quit tossing your hair. | -别再炫耀了 -别再甩你的头发了 |
[01:43] | Dad was generally clueless. | 爸爸通常都搞不清状况 |
[01:45] | How about we enjoy this amazing dinner your mother made? Mmm. | 我们一起享用你妈妈做的美味大餐如何 |
[01:51] | – Troy… – And I was the middle child. | -特洛伊 -而我是中间儿 |
[01:55] | Those green beans are to die for. | 那些四季豆简直是人间至味 |
[01:59] | Troy, sweetie. Holly hasn’t had any. | 特洛伊宝贝 霍莉还没吃呢 |
[02:02] | Luckily there was Mom. | 幸好还有妈妈在 |
[02:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:08] | Mom was interested in everything. | 妈妈对一切事物都感兴趣 |
[02:12] | To her the world was full of wonder and mystery. | 对她来说世界充满了奇迹和神秘 |
[02:16] | A puzzle to be solved. | 是一个待解之谜 |
[02:18] | See how much it changes when you rotate it even slightly? | 看看当你轻轻转动时它变了多少 |
[02:23] | Yeah. It’s a kaleidoscope. | 这是一个万花筒 |
[02:26] | See, I’m fascinated by the fact that you can rearrange | 看 我着迷于把相同的形状和颜色重组 |
[02:29] | the same shapes and colors and get a whole new pattern. | 而后得到一个全新的组合 |
[02:36] | That is the look that means I don’t want to hurt her feelings | 那个表情像我宁愿去写我的代数作业 |
[02:40] | but I’d rather be doing my algebra homework. | 但又不想让她伤心 |
[02:43] | – Pre-Algebra. – Mm-hm. | -代数预科 -对 |
[02:46] | Alright, get out. | 好吧 去吧 |
[02:50] | When she got sick, I wasn’t worried because they said the | 她生病的时候我一点儿也不担心 |
[02:53] | treatments were working. | 因为他们说治疗有效 |
[03:00] | – What’s a similar? – It’s an analogy. | -什么是相似 -是一个几何术语 |
[03:04] | Like um… If I say to you, I love you like bread loves butter. | 比如 我对你说我爱你就像面包爱黄油 |
[03:13] | So like… | 就像 |
[03:15] | I love you like laundry loves laundry detergent? | 我爱你就像衣服爱洗衣粉吗 |
[03:20] | Exactly. Or I love you like… A foot loves a sock. | 是的 或者我爱你就像脚爱袜子 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1026个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:150个,六级词汇:70个,GRE词汇:68个,托福词汇:105个,考研词汇:160个,专四词汇:131个,专八词汇:21个, 所有生词标注共:266个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:30] | Ow, it hurts! | 啊 好难受 |
[03:32] | Oh no… should we call you a doctor? | 不是吧 要给你叫医生吗 |
[03:37] | – No, no, no, no! – Tender knees… | -不不不 -抬下膝盖 |
[03:49] | Then mom died, and everything changed. | 后来妈妈去世了 然后一切都变了 |
[03:56] | Without her, I began to fade. | 失去她之后 我开始逐渐消失 |
[04:04] | It started at home. | 我的消失从家里开始 |
[04:06] | Vanessa, are you feeling okay? You haven’t eaten anything. | 凡妮萨 你还好吗 你什么都没吃 |
[04:09] | I just can’t have carbs. | 我不吃碳水化合物 |
[04:11] | I’ll puff up like a blowfish. | 吃了会像河豚一样鼓起来的 |
[04:16] | Troy? How’s school going? | 特洛伊 在学校过得怎么样 |
[04:19] | Fine. | 还行 |
[04:22] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[04:25] | You didn’t ask me anything. | 你什么都没问我 |
[04:28] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[04:31] | Forget it. | 没什么 |
[04:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:49] | And then it spread to other areas of my life. | 然后蔓延到我生活的其他地方 |
[04:52] | Just to review, everyone is reading chapters two and three. | 回顾一下 大家读一下第二章和第三章 |
[04:56] | And doing the study questions in the back of the book. | 然后完成书后面的问题 |
[05:01] | Does anybody have any questions? | 有谁要问问题吗 |
[05:05] | – Nobody? – I have a question. | -没人吗 -我有个问题 |
[05:09] | Okay then, have a good weekend. | 好吧 周末快乐 |
[05:11] | What? | 什么 |
[05:18] | And by the end of the summer, I was gone. | 夏末 我真的消失了 |
[05:22] | How come nobody woke me up? | 为什么没人叫醒我 |
[05:25] | Vanessa, would you stop for a second and look at me? | 凡妮萨 你能停下来看我一眼吗 |
[05:31] | Troy, I specifically told you–hey! | 特洛伊 我特地告诉过你 |
[05:34] | What I wouldn’t give for a good night’s sleep. | 只要能睡个好觉 我什么都愿意做 |
[05:36] | Dad, Troy and Vanessa are ignoring me again. | 爸爸 特洛伊和凡妮萨又无视我了 |
[05:38] | Where did your mom keep the camera? Here we go. | 你妈妈把相机放在哪儿了 来吧 |
[05:41] | Does nobody care that I’m going to be late | 没人在乎我第一天上学 |
[05:43] | for the first day of school? | 就要迟到了吗 |
[05:46] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[05:49] | What the hell was that? | 什么鬼 |
[05:51] | Uh, gotta capture the first day of school. | 第一天上学得拍张照 |
[05:54] | Get over by the window. | 到窗户那去 |
[05:58] | It’s gonna be backlit. | 这里背光 |
[06:00] | It’ll be perfect. | 一定照得很棒 |
[06:01] | I want to be in it too. Thanks for asking. | 我也想加入 多谢邀请 |
[06:07] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[06:12] | That’s a keeper. | 照片好了 |
[06:13] | God, I have a double chin. | 天哪 我有双下巴了 |
[06:14] | The lighting is horrible. | 这个光线太烂了 |
[06:18] | I’m not there. | 里面没有我 |
[06:20] | I think it’s great. | 我觉得很棒 |
[06:23] | What’s happening? Why are you all pretending I’m not here? | 发生了什么 你们为什么都假装我不在这 |
[06:30] | But they weren’t pretending. | 但他们并没有在假装 |
[06:59] | I didn’t want to accept it, | 我并不想接受事实 |
[07:02] | but I had disappeared from sight and from memory. | 但我从他们的视野和记忆中消失了 |
[07:08] | It was like I never existed. | 就像我从未存在过一样 |
[07:20] | I guess it’s like anything. Eventually you adapt. | 我想什么事都是如此 最终都会适应 |
[07:33] | Hello. Delivery. | 你好 送快递的 |
[07:36] | Does it say to ring twice? | 我有说按两次门铃吗 |
[07:46] | 把快递放在这 把小费拿走 按一次门铃就行 | |
[07:48] | All things considered, I live a pretty normal life. | 总而言之 我过着很正常的生活 |
[07:53] | I have my own place in a building that does corporate rentals. | 我住在一栋出租给公司的大楼里 |
[07:58] | Nobody knows anybody, so I fit right in. | 谁也不认识谁 我觉得好极了 |
[08:14] | And I have a job. | 我也有份工作 |
[08:23] | 找到波比·杰了 @阿美迪斯 | |
[08:29] | Mostly, I work nights. | 大多数时候 我上夜班 |
[09:38] | I’ll be right back. Gotta take care of something, alright? | 我要处理点事情 马上回来 好吗 |
[09:59] | We ain’t got a lot of time. | 我们没多少时间 |
[10:01] | You suck, Bobby. Besides, you’re a married man now. | 波比你个混蛋 你现在都结婚了 |
[10:04] | Come on, you know me and her are just for show. Come here. | 好啦 你知道我和她只是逢场作戏 来 |
[10:18] | If you think I feel bad about what I do, you’d be wrong. | 我做这些事自己一点都不觉得卑鄙 |
[10:23] | I show people as they really are. | 我展示人们真实的模样 |
[10:28] | Pretty terrific, huh? I’m telling you, this girl is good. | 非常棒 告诉你 这个女孩很出色 |
[10:29] | 波比·杰被曝 婚后一周出轨 | |
[10:33] | Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[10:34] | And she delivers. Always delivers. | 而且她还送货上门 一直送货上门 |
[10:36] | No muss,no fuss. And she’s cheap! | 思路明确 条理清晰 而且要价便宜 |
[10:39] | – Not anymore, I’m not. – Yeah. | -现在可不了 -对 |
[10:42] | Couldn’t be happier. | 再高兴不过了 |
[10:43] | Yeah. It’s great. | 对 很棒 |
[10:51] | Hang on for a minute. Who the hell is this? | 稍等一下 这他妈是谁 |
[10:54] | Who is this? | 这是谁啊 |
[10:56] | Oh for heaven’s sake. I just sent you the cover photo. | 天哪 我刚给你发了封面照片啊 |
[11:02] | That’s it. This girl has a sixth sense. | 是她 这姑娘有第六感 |
[11:05] | I don’t know how she does it. | 我不知道她怎么做到的 |
[11:09] | What the hell is this? | 这他妈什么鬼 |
[11:12] | As for my family, Troy still lives at home. | 至于我的家人 特洛伊还住在家里 |
[11:17] | He moved to the basement as a teenager, for the view. | 他青春期的时候为了取景搬去了地下室 |
[11:23] | It’s what supposedly inspired his career as a visual artist. | 这正是他视觉艺术家生涯的灵感所在 |
[11:30] | Troy has been working on an experimental film called | 特洛伊在一个叫《过去十年的十大美腿》 |
[11:33] | Top Ten Legs of the Last Decade for… | 的实验电影上花了 |
[11:37] | well, the last decade. | 过去整整十年 |
[11:41] | And using our mother’s legs as a benchmark. | 以妈妈的腿为基准 |
[11:47] | Vanessa had remained her own number one fan | 凡妮萨直到和马鲁什结婚 |
[11:50] | until she married Marjus. | 才停止孤芳自赏 |
[11:53] | a Lithuanian elevator inspector. | 马鲁什是个来自立陶宛的电梯检修员 |
[11:55] | Come on baby. We’re gonna be late. | 快点 宝贝 我们要迟到了 |
[12:02] | – How do I look? – Perfect. | -我看起来怎么样 -完美 |
[12:08] | Come, come, come. | 快来 快来 |
[12:10] | And with that, she doubled her fan club. | 就这样 她的粉丝俱乐部扩大了一倍 |
[12:15] | And Dad had found a new love in commercial real-estate. | 爸爸在商业地产上找到了新爱好 |
[12:18] | You guys go ahead. | 你们先吃 |
[12:20] | I might have found a buyer for this incredible granary. | 我很有可能给这个超棒的粮仓找到了买家 |
[12:25] | Friday night dinner is still a tradition | 周五的晚餐还是照常进行 |
[12:28] | although Marjus is usually held up at work. | 尽管马鲁什经常因为工作耽搁 |
[12:31] | Hey. Yeah. Yeah, I figured. | 嘿 是啊 我就知道 |
[12:34] | What floor are you on? | 你在第几层啊 |
[12:37] | Vanessa, you haven’t eaten anything. | 凡妮萨 你什么也没吃啊 |
[12:40] | Um, meat makes me nauseous. | 肉让我有点恶心 |
[12:47] | Troy, how’s the job search coming? | 工作找得怎么样了 特洛伊 |
[12:50] | That depends on how you define job. | 那取决于你如何定义工作 |
[12:53] | Why do you have to be so obnoxious? | 你为什么这么惹人厌 |
[12:54] | – Well why do you have to be so obtuse? – Enough! | -你为什么这么蠢 -够了 |
[12:58] | No, not you. No, I love you. | 不 不是对你说的 我爱你 |
[13:00] | Not much has changed. | 这儿并没有什么改变 |
[13:06] | My favorite things about being invisible… | 我觉得隐形最大的好处就是 |
[13:09] | Going anywhere, seeing everything, | 我可以去任何地方 看遍所有事物 |
[13:14] | not having to worry about rules or good manners, | 不用担心违反规则或不礼貌 |
[13:20] | or even caring what I look like. | 也不用整理仪容 |
[13:23] | Never feeling ashamed or embarrassed. | 我从不感到羞耻或是尴尬 |
[13:28] | The worst thing is not being a part of anything. | 最大的坏处是我不能参与任何事情 |
[13:47] | Let’s all have another round! | 我们再来一轮吧 |
[13:53] | I think I need to lie down. | 我想躺下休息一会 |
[14:09] | Hey, you! | 喂 说你呢 |
[14:14] | Why are you following those people? | 你为什么跟着他们 |
[14:18] | Alright. | 行了 |
[14:19] | You can see me? | 你能看到我 |
[14:23] | Ever heard of respecting people’s privacy? | 知道尊重他人隐私吗 |
[14:25] | Can you hear me? Can you hear me? | 你听得到我说话吗 你听得到我说话吗 |
[14:26] | – This conversation is over. – Blackwell! | -懒得跟你说 -布莱克威尔 |
[14:27] | Wait! | 等等 |
[14:29] | – I’m not letting you back in. – Wait! | -我没让你进来 -等等 |
[14:31] | Blackwell, we need you in there. | 布莱克威尔 里面在叫你 |
[14:32] | Wait, don’t go, I was just… | 等等 别走 我只是 |
[14:35] | Can you see me? | 你能看见我吗 |
[14:43] | Hello? | 你好 |
[14:55] | Mom, you’ll never believe what happened. | 妈 你一定不相信昨天发生的事 |
[15:00] | I met someone who can see me. | 我遇到了一个能看到我的人 |
[15:05] | He could hear me too. | 他也能听到我讲话 |
[15:09] | Just some random bouncer. | 他只是个我偶然遇到的保安 |
[15:13] | But the bad news is that I’m still invisible to everyone else. | 但坏消息是其他人仍然看不见我 |
[15:20] | So I… I don’t know what that means. I really… | 我不知道那意味着什么 我真的 |
[15:30] | I don’t know how to put the pieces together. | 我不知道怎么把所有线索联系到一起 |
[15:42] | What’s wrong, little bird? | 小可爱 怎么了 |
[15:45] | What’s going to happen when you die? | 你去世后会发生什么 |
[15:52] | I’ll be with you in spirit. | 我的灵魂会一直陪着你 |
[15:56] | Do you know what that means? | 你知道那意味着什么吗 |
[16:00] | It means that the wind will carry me to you, | 那意味着你需要我的时候 |
[16:04] | whenever you need me. | 风会把我带到你身边 |
[16:06] | – Yeah, right. – It will. | -好吧 -它会的 |
[16:10] | You’ll see. | 你会看到的 |
[16:12] | How come you’ll be in the wind? | 你为什么会在风中 |
[16:16] | Because the wind is the soul’s messenger. | 因为风是灵魂的使者 |
[16:23] | But if I can’t see you, how will I know you’re there? | 但我看不到你 为什么能知道你在那 |
[16:29] | Because you’ll feel loved. | 因为你能感觉到爱 |
[17:18] | 布莱克威尔 被曝出轨 | |
[17:19] | That’s when it dawned on me. | 那时我才明白 |
[17:22] | What if he wasn’t some random bouncer? | 如果他不是我偶然遇到的保安 |
[17:27] | What if we were connected? | 而且我们之间有某种联系 那会如何 |
[17:30] | Shayne Blackwell, former world champion | 肖恩·布莱克威尔 前世界冠军 |
[17:33] | and one of the most | 最受欢迎的 |
[17:34] | sought-after fighters in MMA | 综合格斗拳击手之一 |
[17:36] | is now all but forgotten. | 现在已经为人所遗忘 |
[17:38] | What happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[17:39] | Shayne Blackwell first on to the scene | 肖恩·布莱克威尔首次登场时 |
[17:42] | with a series of unexpected wins | 面对经验丰富的对手们 |
[17:43] | against veteran fighters. | 他取得了一连串惊人的胜利 |
[17:45] | From there, his career took off. | 自此 他的职业生涯便一飞冲天 |
[17:47] | Fans latched onto his rags to riches story | 粉丝对他"白手起家"的故事热衷不已 |
[17:50] | and he caught the eye of | 他也吸引到了 |
[17:52] | actress and supermodel, Julianna King. | 女演员兼超模朱丽安娜·金 |
[17:55] | Shayne and Julianna became the “it” couple of the moment. | 肖恩和朱丽安娜成为了当时的话题情侣 |
[17:59] | Until this. | 直到 |
[18:01] | These photos of Blackwell | 布莱克威尔被曝光 |
[18:02] | caught cheating on | 出轨朱莉安娜 |
[18:03] | Julianna quickly went viral. | 的照片像病毒一样迅速传播开来 |
[18:05] | The breakup was immediate. | 他们立即分手了 |
[18:07] | Shayne’s fans turned against him. | 肖恩的粉丝开始倒戈 |
[18:09] | And his life spiraled out of control. | 他的生活急转直下 一发不可收拾 |
[18:12] | It all came to a hit | 最终的恶果是 |
[18:13] | at the championship | 在与阿提拉·马泰 |
[18:14] | fight against Attila Matae. | 冠军战对决中 |
[18:16] | Blackwell had been an early favorite to win. | 之前 人们都以为布莱克威尔会赢 |
[18:19] | Instead, he suffered a crushing defeat by Matae. | 相反 他被马泰打得落花流水 |
[18:22] | Maybe it’s karma. Cheaters never win. | 可能是报应 背叛者终会失败 |
[18:25] | Thanks for watching. Tune in next week. | 感谢收看 下周再见 |
[18:37] | Shayne Blackwell? | 肖恩·布莱克威尔 |
[18:41] | Do you remember me? | 你记得我吗 |
[18:43] | Vaguely. What do you want? | 记不太清了 你要干嘛 |
[18:49] | You think I haven’t seen this picture a hundred times? | 你觉得我看这个照片看得还不够多吗 |
[18:51] | I took it. I took that picture. | 我照的 照片是我照的 |
[18:57] | – Why are you telling me this? – I — I want… | -你为什么告诉我这个 -我 我想 |
[19:00] | – I– – That picture destroyed my life. | -我 -这照片毁了我的一生 |
[19:03] | – I know. – No, you don’t know. | -我知道 -不 你根本不知道 |
[19:05] | But you don’t care. | 你也不关心 |
[19:06] | Makes you feel better | 你道歉只是为了 |
[19:07] | about your own sorry life. | 让自己不那么内疚罢了 |
[19:08] | You’re probably right. | 可能你是对的 |
[19:09] | Stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[19:11] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[19:13] | You can’t? | 你做不到 |
[19:15] | You’re the only person who can… | 你是唯一一个能 |
[19:19] | Who can what? | 能干嘛 |
[19:22] | I want to make it up to you. | 我想补偿你 |
[19:25] | You want to make it up to me? | 你想补偿我吗 |
[19:28] | You want to make it up to me? | 你想补偿我吗 |
[19:31] | Alright yeah, uh, so yeah, | 可以 行 |
[19:33] | you just gotta fix my reputation. | 你只需要恢复我的名声 |
[19:35] | You gotta… you gotta restart my fighting career. | 你还要 还要让我的拳击生涯重新开始 |
[19:37] | And then you gotta get me back with Julianna. | 然后让我和朱丽安娜和好 |
[19:39] | That’s it. If you do all that, | 就这些 如果你都做到了 |
[19:41] | you’ll have made it up to me. | 就是对我的补偿了 |
[19:42] | I can fix your image. I can. | 我可以修复你的形象 我可以的 |
[19:46] | And I could help with your career. | 我也可以在事业上帮到你 |
[19:48] | I don’t know about your girlfriend but I can try. | 我不太了解你女朋友 不过我可以试试 |
[19:53] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[19:54] | What…? I’m trying to help. | 什么 我只是想帮你 |
[19:57] | Do you mind? I got somewhere to be. | 我还要去别的地方 你介意吗 |
[19:59] | I don’t mind at all, no. | 我一点都不介意 一点都不 |
[20:00] | I mean, get lost. We’re done. | 我是说 滚开 我们没什么可聊的 |
[20:02] | But that’s not what you said. | 你刚才不是这样说的 |
[20:06] | Look, I’m gonna meet my manager over there. | 看 我要见我的经纪人 就在那 |
[20:08] | I got some business to take care of. | 我还有工作要做 |
[20:09] | Give me five minutes in there with you. | 给我五分钟 让我跟你一起 |
[20:11] | If you don’t think after five minutes that I can help you, | 如果你觉得五分钟之后我帮不到你 |
[20:15] | then I’ll leave you alone. | 那我就走 |
[20:16] | And you have to promise to ignore me. | 你要保证无视我 |
[20:20] | Done. | 成交 |
[20:25] | Yay! Hey! There he is. The champ! | 嘿 你来了 大冠军 |
[20:29] | – What’s up, brother? – Not much, same old. | -哥们过得如何 -差不多 就那样 |
[20:32] | – How about you? – Ah, you know, maintaining. | -你呢 -老样子 |
[20:36] | Trying to make this million. Trying to make you rich. | 想赚个大钱 想让你发财 |
[20:39] | Basically no information has been exchanged so far. | 基本上到目前为止还没交换任何信息 |
[20:43] | – What are you doing? – G&T. | -你在干嘛 -喝金汤力 |
[20:45] | You? | 你吗 |
[20:46] | Don’t talk to me. That’s the deal. | 别跟我说话 之前说好的 |
[20:48] | – Pops! – And right about now you’re gonna start to wonder | -苏打水 -现在你是不是开始好奇 |
[20:50] | why it is that he doesn’t seem to notice me. | 为什么他好像看不见我一样 |
[20:53] | Double Scotch. | 双份威士忌 |
[20:56] | G&T, Double Scotch. | 金汤力和双份威士忌 |
[20:59] | So beat this, huh? | 熬过这一段 行吗 |
[21:00] | I got an offer for you to | 我收到一个邀请 |
[21:02] | book you on a live show. | 预定你参加一个现场直播节目 |
[21:05] | What kind of show? | 什么样的节目 |
[21:06] | Celebrity Poker Rodeo. | 名人扑克大赛 |
[21:08] | – Never heard of it. – Are you serious? | -从来没听说过 -你是认真的吗 |
[21:10] | It’s where a bunch of has-beens play poker | 这个节目就是一帮过气明星 |
[21:12] | in front of an audience. | 在观众面前打扑克 |
[21:13] | Dude, you shoot the breeze | 伙计 你就和一帮名人 |
[21:15] | with a couple of celebrities. | 吹牛闲扯就行了 |
[21:17] | – And that’s it. Simple. – Has-beens. | -就这样 很简单 -过气明星 |
[21:20] | -Are you hearing this? – What? | -你听到了吗 -什么 |
[21:23] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[21:28] | Oohoo! Oooohh. It’s the wife. | 是我妻子 |
[21:32] | Definitely not his wife. | 绝对不是他妻子 |
[21:34] | So what’s up? You gonna do this or what? | 怎么样 你要参加这个节目吗 |
[21:37] | Is that all you got? When’s it start? | 你只接了这个节目吗 什么时候开始 |
[21:42] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[21:45] | It’s next Tuesday, as long as you stay in the game once a week. | 下周二 你一周参加一次就可以了 |
[21:48] | – How much does it pay? – Eight hundred dollars a pop. | -这个给多少钱 -一次八百美元 |
[21:51] | It says fifteen hundred here. Just so you know. | 他手机上写的一千五 所以你懂了吧 |
[21:56] | I thought it was fifteen hundred. | 我以为能有一千五 |
[22:00] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[22:01] | Just something I thought you said last time. | 你上次好像提过 |
[22:06] | Oh yeah? Let me check. | 是吗 我再看看 |
[22:10] | Mm, I see it. It’s right there. | 我看到了 那写着呢 |
[22:13] | Fifteen hundred. Even sweeter. | 一千五 那就更好了 |
[22:16] | Talk to me. | 跟我聊聊吧 |
[22:19] | I’ll be outside when you want to talk. | 你们想聊的话 我就出去了 |
[22:21] | Champ, this is what you’ve been waiting for. | 冠军 这是你一直在等的机会 |
[22:23] | Exposure. Play some poker. | 提高曝光率 打打牌就行啦 |
[22:25] | They’re gonna be like, | 他们就会说 |
[22:26] | “Who is this guy? Look how brolic he looks. | 这家伙是谁 看他多强壮 |
[22:28] | I want to fight him.” | 我真想跟他打一架 |
[22:29] | So sup, you in or what? | 怎么样 参不参加 |
[22:39] | What was that in there? | 刚才里面到底怎么回事 |
[22:41] | It’s uh, it’s complicated. | 这 这很复杂 |
[22:43] | Okay. | 然后呢 |
[22:45] | It sounds really crazy to um… | 似乎说起来真的很 |
[22:50] | to say it. | 很疯狂 |
[22:51] | – Say what? – That I’m a… | -说什么 -我 |
[22:56] | I’m invisible. | 我是隐形人 |
[23:00] | What does that mean you’re invisible? | 隐形人是什么意思 |
[23:03] | Well… | 就是 |
[23:06] | Not to you, obviously. But to everyone else. | 很明显你能看到我 但是别人不能 |
[23:11] | Right. | 好吧 |
[23:13] | – You don’t believe me? – No, I don’t. | -你不相信我 -我不信 |
[23:17] | Well didn’t you see what just… just happened in there? | 你没看见刚才 刚才发生的事吗 |
[23:21] | How do you think that I take my pictures? | 你以为我是怎么偷拍的 |
[23:23] | I don’t use a fancy lens. | 我没用昂贵的镜头 |
[23:24] | I don’t have to. I’m- I’m right there. | 我不需要 我 我就在现场 |
[23:28] | Okay, you know what? | 行 你知道吗 |
[23:29] | I don’t need to know what your trick is. | 我不需要知道你耍的是什么把戏 |
[23:32] | You want me to prove it to you? | 你想让我证明一下吗 |
[23:34] | Fine. I’ll- I’ll prove it to you. | 行 我 我证明给你看 |
[23:41] | What are you doing? Get out of the street. | 你要干嘛 别在街上站着 |
[23:42] | If he sees me, he’s gonna stop, right? | 要是他看见我了 他会停下来 对吧 |
[23:45] | And not if he’s drunk. Get out of the street. | 他要是喝多了也不会停 快离开 |
[23:48] | I need you to believe me. | 我想让你相信我 |
[23:54] | Could have gotten yourself killed. | 你差点就没命了 |
[23:56] | Tell her that. | 你应该跟她说 |
[23:58] | – Who? – Her. | -谁 -她啊 |
[24:02] | Psycho. | 神经病 |
[24:11] | I would have moved, I just… | 你不推我我也会走开的 只是 |
[24:14] | I was proving a point. | 我在证明我说的话 |
[24:17] | He couldn’t see you. | 他看不见你 |
[24:19] | No. | 对 |
[24:24] | And Brandon, my manager, he couldn’t see you. | 我经纪人布兰顿也看不见你 |
[24:32] | So I’m the only guy in this whole city who can see you? | 所以在这个城市里 只有我能看见你吗 |
[24:36] | My family lives right over the bridge | 我家人就生活在桥的那边 |
[24:38] | and they can’t see me either. | 他们也看不见我 |
[24:42] | Unless… | 除非 |
[24:44] | Let’s assume for a second it’s true — | 给我一点时间 假设是真的 |
[24:46] | and I’m not saying I buy it — | 我不是说我信了啊 |
[24:48] | but let’s just assume | 只是假设 |
[24:49] | I’m the only guy in the whole world who can see you. | 我是全世界唯一能看见你的人 |
[24:53] | What am I supposed to do with that? | 那我该怎么做 |
[24:57] | I think we’re supposed to help each other. | 我觉得我们应该互帮互助 |
[25:03] | I’m Holly, by the way. | 顺便说一下 我叫霍莉 |
[25:12] | Okay, how about this? | 好的 这样如何 |
[25:17] | That building on the corner over there, apartment 510, | 角落里那栋楼 510房间 |
[25:22] | that’s me. | 我就住那 |
[25:26] | If you’re still invisible in the morning, | 你要是明天早上还是隐形的 |
[25:28] | come by and we’ll talk. | 就过来我们谈谈 |
[26:21] | – What time is it? – Six. | -现在才几点 -六点 |
[26:24] | You said come by in the morning. | 你让我早上过来的 |
[26:39] | What’s up with you? | 你怎么搞的 |
[26:42] | She’s usually more of a guard dog. | 平常她可是能看家护院的 |
[26:44] | She can’t see me, remember? | 她看不见我 记得吗 |
[26:52] | Look… | 听着 |
[26:55] | What do you want from me? | 你想从我这得到什么 |
[26:59] | I wasn’t always like this. | 我不是一直都这样 |
[27:03] | And you weren’t always like… | 而且你也不是一直 |
[27:07] | this. | 这样 |
[27:09] | My point is maybe if I can fix what I broke… | 我要说的是 或许我可以做出些补救 |
[27:14] | then things will go back to normal for both of us. | 然后我们俩的生活就都可以恢复平静 |
[27:19] | How do you plan to do that? | 你打算怎么做 |
[27:23] | I’m sorry, this is just so strange. | 抱歉 这实在是太诡异了 |
[27:25] | Tell me about it. | 跟我说说呗 |
[27:26] | No, I- I mean the way that… | 不 我的意思是 |
[27:29] | You look at me and not through me. | 你在看我 而不是穿过我看后面 |
[27:34] | I’m just not used to it. | 我就是不太习惯 |
[27:41] | I gotta take her out. Maude, let’s go. | 我要带她出去 莫度 咱们走 |
[27:50] | How’d she lose her leg? | 她的腿怎么回事 |
[27:52] | That’s how I found her. Tied to a post. | 发现她的时候她被绑在柱子上 |
[27:57] | Someone gave up on her same as me. | 有人抛弃了她 跟我现在一样 |
[28:00] | Who gave up on you? | 谁抛弃你了 |
[28:02] | What’s that guy’s problem? | 那人什么毛病 |
[28:05] | Oh he, uh, thinks you’re talking to yourself. | 他觉得你在自言自语 |
[28:08] | Everybody in this city talks to themselves. | 这个城市里的每个人都会自言自语 |
[28:11] | – So who gave up on you? – What? | -到底谁抛弃你了 -什么 |
[28:15] | – You said… – Oh. Yeah. | -你刚才说 -哦对 |
[28:24] | My mom’s boyfriend kicked me out when I was thirteen. | 我13岁时我妈的男朋友就把我踢出来了 |
[28:27] | Decided I was old enough to fend for myself. | 他觉得我够大了 可以养活自己 |
[28:29] | Where did you go? | 你去哪了 |
[28:32] | Wherever. Around. | 周围随便走走 |
[28:36] | – You slept on the street? – In cars, mostly. | -你睡在街上吗 -大部分时间在车里 |
[28:41] | I’ve done that. | 我以前也是 |
[28:47] | There was this junkyard nearby, no place to shower though. | 当时附近有一个废品厂 不过没处洗澡 |
[28:52] | Kids at school would make fun of me | 学校里的孩子们都取笑我 |
[28:54] | so I started getting into fights. | 所以我就开始打架 |
[28:57] | Eventually I dropped out. | 最后我辍学了 |
[29:01] | You kept fighting though. | 但你之后还一直打架 |
[29:05] | One day, I take on this guy. | 有一天 我在酒吧和一个人打架 |
[29:07] | Disrespected some girl at a bar. | 因为他轻浮女孩子 |
[29:09] | These kids at my old school gather round. | 我母校的那些孩子们围过来观看 |
[29:12] | Me and him were going at it. | 我当时正与他打的热火朝天 |
[29:14] | He was a big dude too. | 他也是个大块头 |
[29:16] | All of a sudden they start calling my name. Like | 突然 他们开始呼喊我的名字 |
[29:21] | cheering me on like I’m all of a sudden important or whatever. | 给我加油 我像突然成了一个重要人物 |
[29:26] | That’s when I’m like, | 在那时候 我觉得 |
[29:28] | if this is what it means | 如果那是在暗示我 |
[29:30] | to be a fighter, I think | 成为一个职业拳师的话 |
[29:31] | I just found my calling. | 我想我找到了我的使命 |
[29:33] | We gotta get you back out there. | 我们得帮你回到原来的位置 |
[29:36] | I still fight. | 我还在练习格斗 |
[29:39] | Wait. | 等等 |
[29:42] | You still fight? | 你还在练习格斗吗 |
[29:43] | – Why didn’t you say something? – ‘Cause you didn’t ask. | -你怎么不告诉我 -因为你没有问我 |
[29:48] | Well that makes things a lot easier. | 那这就简单多了 |
[29:53] | I got a fight on Friday | 周五我有一场比赛 |
[29:54] | if you want me to put you on the list. | 要不要带你一起过去 |
[29:55] | Oh that- no I- I can’t go into crowds. | 不了 我不能去很拥挤的地方 |
[30:00] | I wouldn’t worry. | 这个不必担心 |
[31:06] | Look at that, huh? Good as new. | 看看你 这么快就恢复过来了 |
[31:09] | Hardly. | 差不多了 |
[31:11] | Nice going, champ. | 干得好 冠军 |
[31:12] | Should I tell them same time next month? | 下个月同一时间还来吗 |
[31:13] | I’ll be there. | 我会来的 |
[31:15] | My man. | 不愧是我兄弟 |
[31:18] | It’s for you. You earned it. | 给你的 这是你应得的 |
[31:22] | Is that three hundred dollars? | 只有三百美元吗 |
[31:26] | You don’t do it for the money, | 我不是为了钱 |
[31:27] | you do it ’cause you love the sport. | 而是因为我喜欢这项运动 |
[31:29] | You call this a sport? | 你认为这是一项运动吗 |
[31:33] | It may not look like it to you | 对你来说可能不是 |
[31:36] | but there’s a lot of strategy in MMA. | 在综合格斗中需要应用很多策略 |
[31:38] | It’s a lot more than throwing punches. | 而不仅仅是挥拳头这么简单 |
[31:39] | It seems like people throwing punches. | 看起来就是在挥拳头 |
[31:45] | Okay look, say you got– | 这么说吧 假设 |
[31:50] | Say you got a– a– a | 假设在你面前 |
[31:52] | wrestler over here and then a | 有一个摔跤手站在这里 |
[31:54] | a kick boxer over here. Okay? | 一个拳击手站在这里 |
[31:56] | And– and– and they’re both very good at what they do. | 他们都非常擅长自己的职业 |
[32:01] | But they’re different you know? | 但是你知道吗 这两个是不一样的 |
[32:03] | Like one’s a hurricane and one’s a tornado | 就好像飓风和龙卷风 |
[32:06] | and– and so you get | 然后你将自然界中 |
[32:08] | these two crazy opposing forces | 这两个狂暴的对立力量 |
[32:10] | of nature in the ring and– | 放到拳击场上 |
[32:12] | and– and– and it takes everything they’ve got | 他们需要用自己的一切优势 |
[32:18] | to beat the other one, you know? | 来打败对方 |
[32:20] | Physical, mental… | 身体上的 精神上的 等等 |
[32:24] | It’s like a game of chess. | 这和下棋一样 |
[32:27] | It’s like chess. | 就像下棋 |
[32:29] | Still, I mean three hundred dollars is just wrong. | 但我想说的是 三百美元太少了 |
[32:35] | The other guy gets half, so… go talk to him. | 另一个人只拿了一半 你去和他谈谈吧 |
[32:41] | We need to get you better venues. | 我们要让你去更好的场地 |
[32:45] | And bigger fights. | 打更大的比赛 |
[32:49] | – You think so? – Yes. | -你是这么想的吗 -对 |
[32:56] | How you gonna match me up with better fighters? | 你打算怎么让我对战更有名的拳击手 |
[32:59] | ‘Cause let’s be real, nobody who’s anybody is gonna fight me. | 说实话 没有人愿意和我对战 |
[33:04] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[33:09] | ‘Cause I don’t sell tickets anymore. | 因为我不再卖座了 |
[33:12] | Just get me a list. | 你只管给我一份名单 |
[33:39] | Yeah, right. | 没错 就他了 |
[33:56] | So what a super moon is, | 超级月亮是什么呢 |
[33:58] | is it’s the closest a full moon gets to the earth. | 它就是离地球最近时的圆月 |
[34:01] | You know the orbit of the moon is not a perfect circle, | 月球的轨道并不是一个圆 |
[34:04] | it gets closer and farther away. | 而是一个椭圆 存在近地点和远地点 |
[34:05] | So from Sunday night going to Monday night | 所以从周日晚上到周一晚上 |
[34:08] | we’ll have the closest full moon of the year. | 我们将迎来这一年的超级月亮 |
[34:11] | Now this one is a– | 这次的超级月亮 |
[34:12] | The moon hasn’t been this close to the earth since January 1948. | 是1948年一月份以来最靠近地球的一次 |
[34:17] | So it’s been a long time since it was this close. | 在那之后已经隔了很长一段时间 |
[34:20] | Can you give us the details | 你可以跟我们详细说一下 |
[34:21] | of how much larger and how much brighter it might get? | 这次的超级月亮会有多大多亮吗 |
[34:28] | -可以只是 我们之间的秘密 | |
[34:33] | Someone who wants to make a deal. | 一个想和你做交易的人 |
[35:13] | It’s open. | 门开着 |
[35:17] | So, I have some news. | 告诉你一个消息 |
[35:19] | Oh wait, wait, two seconds. | 噢 等一下 |
[35:21] | Finish line’s right here. Which one of these guys is gonna win? | 终点线在这 哪一滴水珠会先到达 |
[35:23] | Oh. The– the top one. | 最上面的那个 |
[35:26] | – You sure about that? – Definitely. | -你确定吗 -非常确定 |
[35:28] | Look there they go. | 看 他们动了 |
[35:29] | – Okay. – Come on. | -看到了 -加油 |
[35:31] | – Yes! – Aw. How did that happen? | -好样的 -怎么会这样 |
[35:33] | Let me tell you, this is not my first rodeo. | 跟你说 我可不是第一次看这种比赛 |
[35:39] | I mean– I just mean, | 我是说 |
[35:40] | um I’ve spent a lot of time staring out of windows. | 我经常盯着窗外看 |
[35:47] | When you said it wasn’t always like this for you | 你说你不是一直都这样 |
[35:51] | what did you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[35:55] | It started when my mom died. | 自从我妈离开后 我就变成这样了 |
[35:59] | She was kind of the only one who got me. | 她是唯一可以看见我的人 |
[36:02] | So when she was gone, I just kind of… | 所以当她离开后 我就 |
[36:08] | I was twelve. | 那时候我才12岁 |
[36:14] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:21] | Oh you should… you should probably take that. | 你应该接一下这个电话 |
[36:31] | Hey champ! | 嗨 冠军 |
[36:32] | Hey Brandon, what’s up? | 嗨 布兰顿 什么事 |
[36:34] | Get ready for this. | 好好准备一下 |
[36:35] | Pulled some strings. | 我动用了一些关系 |
[36:36] | You’re gonna be fighting The Cleaver Suarez in six weeks. | 六周后 你将对战克利弗·苏亚雷斯 |
[36:38] | – You’re kidding. – He’s not. | -你不是在开玩笑吧 -他没有 |
[36:45] | Yeah what uh… I will. | 好的 我会的 |
[36:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:52] | Alright. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[36:54] | Let me guess. You’re fighting Carlos The Cleaver Suarez. | 我猜 你要对战卡洛斯·克利弗·苏亚雷斯 |
[36:58] | How did you pull that off? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[36:59] | You let me worry about setting up the fights. | 你让我去安排对战 |
[37:01] | You worry about the training. | 你来操心训练 |
[37:05] | You’re awesome. | 你真是太好了 |
[37:07] | You better get to work. | 你最好快去训练 |
[37:10] | Alright, yeah. | 好的 |
[37:13] | Drop and give me twenty! I’m kidding. | 给我二十块 开玩笑的 |
[37:29] | Shayne Blackwell. | 肖恩·布莱克威尔 |
[37:30] | Now there’s a name we haven’t heard in a while. | 有一阵没听过这个名字了 |
[37:32] | This match up with Carlos Suarez came out of nowhere. | 突然冒出他对战卡洛斯·苏亚雷斯的消息 |
[37:35] | I give the guy credit for giving it a shot | 我欣赏这家伙敢于尝试的勇气 |
[37:38] | but we’re talking about a five year lay-off here. | 但他已经五年没有比赛了 |
[37:40] | Suarez is a great competitor. | 苏亚雷斯可是一个强大的对手 |
[37:41] | He’s the real deal. | 一个货真价实的拳手 |
[37:43] | He has a great ground game. | 他面对的是一场伟大的对抗赛 |
[37:45] | What I want to know is, | 我想知道的是 |
[37:46] | how do you make up for all this | 怎样才能只用六周的时间 |
[37:48] | lost time in just six weeks? | 来弥补过去浪费的时间 |
[37:49] | Hey look, Shayne Blackwell was a good fighter. | 肖恩·布莱克威尔过去是个优秀的拳手 |
[37:52] | Maybe a great fighter back in his day. | 也许他会重铸他的辉煌 |
[37:53] | Blackwell is way out of his league if you ask me. | 我觉得布莱克威尔远不是苏亚雷斯的对手 |
[37:57] | Suarez is gonna put him away in the first round. | 苏亚雷斯会在第一回合将他击败 |
[37:59] | Call in guys, let me know what you think. | 打电话过来 告诉我你的看法 |
[38:01] | My prediction? He’s gonna get killed out there. | 我的预测吗 他会被打死 |
[38:21] | What’s with the pictures? | 干嘛拍照 |
[38:23] | For publicity. | 为了宣传 |
[38:27] | I’m fixing your image. | 我正在重铸你的形象 |
[38:40] | Who’s Troy? | 特洛伊是谁 |
[38:41] | My brother. | 我弟弟 |
[38:43] | I didn’t know you had a brother. | 我不知道你还有个弟弟 |
[38:45] | I have an older sister too. | 我还有一个姐姐呢 |
[38:48] | What’s your family like? | 你的家人是怎样的 |
[38:50] | Well let’s see. My uh, | 怎么说呢 |
[38:52] | my brother is a pervert who spends his days ogling women’s legs. | 我弟弟是个变态 整天盯着女人的腿看 |
[38:56] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[38:59] | And my sister’s interest in the world consists of what’s on her plate. | 我姐对于世界的兴趣包括她盘子里的食物 |
[39:04] | Her latest diet is sesame crackers and water. | 她最近只吃芝麻饼干 喝点水 |
[39:08] | She says everything else makes her nauseous. | 她说吃其他东西会恶心 |
[39:10] | Maybe she’s pregnant. | 她可能怀孕了 |
[39:12] | Yeah right, she could never stand to gain the weight. | 可能吧 她受不了增加体重 |
[39:22] | Wait, so your family never talks about you? | 等等 所以你家人从不谈论你吗 |
[39:25] | No. | 是的 |
[39:27] | It’s like I never existed. | 好像我从不存在一样 |
[39:32] | That’s insane. | 这太荒唐了 |
[39:40] | I wish I could be at the fight. | 我真希望能去看你比赛 |
[39:43] | You’re not coming? | 你不去看吗 |
[39:46] | I don’t do crowds that size. | 我不能到人那么多的地方去 |
[39:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:49] | The last time I did I got this. | 上次我去了就变成这样了 |
[39:52] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[39:55] | I had to give myself stitches. | 我得给自己缝合一下 |
[39:58] | So I will be watching you but from home. | 我会在家里看你比赛 |
[40:04] | Why don’t you come watch the fight at my place? | 怎么不到我家里去看 |
[40:08] | Okay. | 可以 |
[40:10] | Alright. | 好 |
[40:24] | Come on, baby! We gonna be late. | 快点 亲爱的 我们快迟到了 |
[40:25] | Hi,Marjus.Hi,Ness. | 你们好 马鲁什 妮妮 |
[40:27] | Mind if I borrow some clothes? | 介意我借你们几件衣服吗 |
[40:30] | Does this look too tight on me? It feels too tight. | 我穿这个看起来紧吗 我感觉太紧了 |
[40:33] | – You look perfect. – Perfect. | -你看起来很完美 -完美 |
[40:36] | I promise I’ll bring them back. | 我保证会还的 |
[41:10] | Well Blackwell came into tonight’s match as the underdog. | 今晚的比赛 布莱克威尔很不被看好 |
[41:12] | You can see him trying to find | 他试图找回自己的节奏感 |
[41:14] | his rhythm against an opponent in his prime like Suarez. | 来打败全盛时期的苏亚雷斯 |
[41:17] | But we have seen him win a lot of belts in the past. | 但我们也见到了他过去赢了很多腰带 |
[41:32] | Keep doing what you’re doing, champ! You got him! | 继续加油 冠军 打败他 |
[41:48] | Blackwell tries to gain some distance from Suarez. | 布莱克威尔试图拉开与苏亚雷斯的距离 |
[42:10] | Yeah! | 好样的 |
[42:23] | Blackwell looks a bit stunned | 布莱克威尔看起来有点晕 |
[42:24] | but he shakes it off. | 但他恢复过来了 |
[42:25] | Suarez now looking for a takedown. | 苏亚雷斯正寻找机会摔倒对手 |
[42:36] | You got him, you got him! | 打他 打他 |
[42:43] | He’s in a tight bout! | 他们正在激烈地较量 |
[42:47] | And it’s all over! | 结束了 |
[42:48] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[42:48] | Blackwell wins by submission in the third round! | 第三轮对手投降 布莱克威尔获胜 |
[42:51] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[42:52] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[42:53] | What an upset! | 真令人失望 |
[42:57] | Yeah! He tapped out! Whoo! | 太好了 他拍地认输了 |
[43:04] | And the winner is Shayne Blackwell! | 胜方是肖恩·布莱克威尔 |
[43:08] | You’re the champ. Number one! | 你就是冠军 第一名 |
[43:16] | What’d I tell you, huh? Stick with me, kid. | 我说什么来着 跟着我 小子 |
[43:21] | You the man! | 真男人 |
[43:23] | By the way, that purse is not quite what they said. | 顺便说一下 钱没他们说的那么多 |
[43:25] | Something about taxes what have you. | 要交一些税钱 |
[43:27] | But for the next fight, | 但下一次比赛 |
[43:28] | you’re gonna be making triple what you made now. | 你就能挣到现在的三倍 |
[43:30] | Yeah! Champ right here! Champ right here! | 冠军在这 冠军在这 |
[43:49] | Thanks, bud. | 谢谢兄弟 |
[43:51] | Shayne? Dan Wolfe, | 肖恩吗 我是哥谭新闻的 |
[43:52] | Gotham News. Congratulations on your big win tonight! | 丹·沃尔夫 恭喜你今晚夺得桂冠 |
[43:55] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 |
[43:56] | You went in as the underdog in a lot of people’s minds. | 之前很多人都不看好你 |
[43:58] | What happened? | 你是如何翻盘的 |
[43:59] | I mean, Suarez is a great fighter. | 苏亚雷斯是一个强劲的对手 |
[44:01] | He made a mistake and I capitalized on it. | 我利用了他的失误 |
[44:03] | Yeah. Rumor has it you’re gonna be fighting Tommy Bones next. | 有流言说接下来你要对战汤米·伯恩斯 |
[44:06] | Yep. | 对 |
[44:07] | Uh, any reason you’re not out tonight celebrating? | 今晚没有出去庆祝是有什么原因吗 |
[44:09] | Did you get injured? | 你受伤了吗 |
[44:10] | I feel great. And I do plan to celebrate. | 我很好 我会庆祝的 |
[44:27] | – Hey Maude. – You did it. | -嗨 莫度 -你做到了 |
[44:29] | Felt pretty good. | 感觉太爽了 |
[44:32] | Oh my God, your eye! | 天哪 你的眼睛 |
[44:34] | Looks worse than it is. | 其实伤得没有看起来那么重 |
[44:41] | You take that. | 拿好这个 |
[44:44] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[44:46] | I want to show you ladies something. | 我想给你们看些东西 |
[44:56] | There you go. Hey, stick that thing in the door, will you? | 好了 可以帮我用那玩意抵住门吗 |
[45:03] | There you go. | 好了 |
[45:06] | Not bad, huh? | 还不错吧 |
[45:14] | Here you go, I got this for you. | 拿上 这是给你的 |
[45:18] | And this is for me. | 然后这个是给我自己的 |
[45:20] | – What kind is it? – Peanut butter ice cream. | -这是什么 -花生酱冰激凌 |
[45:24] | The best thing ever after a fight. | 打完拳之后最好的补给品 |
[45:36] | I couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你我赢不了的 |
[45:42] | You looked great out there. You really did. | 你在赛场上表现得非常好 真的 |
[45:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[45:52] | You look good, by the way. | 你今晚也很漂亮 |
[45:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:09] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[46:12] | Yeah. | 问吧 |
[46:15] | Are you sure you’re real? | 你确定你是真实存在的吗 |
[46:17] | What is that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[46:20] | You know. | 是这样 |
[46:25] | Maybe I took a few too many hits | 我怀疑是我这些年挨太多打 |
[46:26] | to the head over the years. | 脑子被打坏了 |
[46:30] | You know just because people can’t see me doesn’t mean I don’t exist. | 别人看不见我 并不意味着我就不存在 |
[46:33] | Alright, see? I knew you were gonna get mad. | 我就知道你听了会生气的 |
[46:35] | – You’re writing me off. – I’m not writing you off. I’m just… | -你想甩了我 -我不是想甩了你 我只是 |
[46:41] | trying to understand. | 在努力适应这一切 |
[46:52] | I want you to be real. | 我希望你是真实存在的 |
[46:56] | Prove it. | 让我看看你有多想 |
[47:23] | Hey! Come back with that camera. | 把相机给我 |
[47:28] | No, no, no! | 不要 不要 不要 |
[47:33] | Well hey, jokes on him. | 没事 他弄巧成拙了 |
[47:35] | It’s gonna look like you’re alone in that picture. | 照片上只会出现你一个人 |
[47:44] | Hope you like sleeping under the stars. | 希望你不介意睡在星空下 |
[48:08] | Come here. | 过来 |
[48:22] | Your heart is beating really fast. | 你的心跳好快 |
[48:52] | Okay, whoa! | 好了 |
[48:57] | Is this okay? | 你可以接受吗 |
[49:01] | No, it’s– it’s good– it’s… | 不 这 很好 |
[49:04] | It’s really good. It’s just new. | 真的很好 只是我从未经历过 |
[49:19] | We can take our time. | 那我们就慢慢来 |
[49:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[50:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[50:52] | I don’t know what to do next. | 我不知道接下来该干什么了 |
[51:03] | I got some ideas. | 让我来教你 |
[51:50] | I’m in the photo. | 照片里有我 |
[51:57] | I’m in the photo! Yes! | 照片里有我 太好了 |
[52:01] | Thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[52:08] | Tommy, as a two-time platinum belt winner, | 汤米 作为两届白金腰带的得主 |
[52:10] | what’s your prediction going into the fight? | 你预测比赛会如何进行 |
[52:12] | – How many times did I win that belt? – Two times. | -我得了几次金腰带来着 -两次 |
[52:14] | Man, this joker been out of the game for five years. | 而这边这位跳梁小丑已经退隐五年了 |
[52:17] | I bet you right here, I get that submission in the first round. | 我跟你打赌 刚打到第一轮他就会认输 |
[52:20] | Shayne, what do you say to that? | 肖恩 你对此有何看法 |
[52:22] | I’ve been working hard and I know what I’m capable of. | 我一直在努力锻炼 我了解自己的能力 |
[52:25] | All that matters is what happens in the cage. | 我们场上自见分晓 |
[52:28] | Only thing that’ll happen in that cage is I’m gonna beat your ass like a drum. | 场上的情况只可能是我像打鼓一样痛扁你 |
[52:31] | Shayne, is it true you fired your manager? | 肖恩 你真的解雇了你的经纪人吗 |
[52:35] | Yeah, we parted ways. | 对 我们分道扬镳了 |
[52:36] | You sure it wasn’t the other way around? | 你确定他不会反败为胜吗 |
[52:38] | I’m gonna give you a little preview… | 等我用他的脸当拖把拖地的时候 |
[52:39] | of what it’s like when I mop the floor with his face. | 再来回答你这个问题 |
[52:42] | I’m gonna make it look like Matae took it easy on you, baby. | 我会像马泰那样轻松打败你 宝贝儿 |
[52:46] | Why don’t you walk over here, I’ll knock you out right now. | 你过来 我现在就打爆你的狗头 |
[52:48] | Gentlemen, gentlemen, please. | 先生们 先生们 拜托 |
[52:49] | The fear in his eyes, man. | 看他眼睛 他都怕死了 |
[52:51] | Alright, we have time for one more question. | 好了 时间还够最后一个问题 |
[52:53] | Shayne! Is Julianna King Shadow Girl? | 肖恩 幽灵女孩是朱丽安娜·金吗 |
[52:57] | What? | 什么 |
[52:58] | There are rumors going around that you and Julianna King | 传言说你和朱丽安娜·金 |
[53:01] | are getting back together. | 重修旧好了 |
[53:01] | Is she the woman in this picture? | 照片里的女孩是她吗 |
[53:07] | No comment. | 暂时不答复 |
[53:11] | Tommy, Tommy! | 汤米 |
[53:13] | Oh, my people. Here you go! | 我的粉丝啊 来了 |
[53:17] | Don’t’ forget… | 别忘了 |
[53:18] | you look good, you feel good. | 看起来很棒会让你感觉很棒 |
[53:19] | You feel good, you fight good. | 感觉很棒就会让你打得很棒 |
[53:26] | You look good, you fight good. | 所以看起来很棒就会打得很棒 |
[53:30] | Yeah, we waiting on someone. | 对 我们在这里等人 |
[53:32] | Well Tommy, I’ll get right down to business, shall I? | 汤米 我们该谈正事了 好吗 |
[53:48] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 |
[53:58] | 学生卡 阿斯丽·金·布莱蒂 高中一年级 | |
[53:59] | Oh shit! | 我操 |
[54:03] | Yep. | 这就对了 |
[54:10] | 让布莱克威尔赢得比赛 不然我就把你和这个 小朋友的事透露给媒体 | |
[54:16] | Get the f… | 滚你妈 |
[54:19] | Yeah, alright. | 好吧 |
[54:27] | Yes or no? | 就说答不答应 |
[54:32] | This is some bullshit. | 这太扯了 |
[54:36] | Playing games with Bones. | 居然和伯恩斯谈条件 |
[54:42] | – Okay Kevin. – Yep. | -好的 凯文 -嗯 |
[54:43] | See you next week. | 下周见 |
[54:45] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[54:46] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[54:50] | When are you gonna quit? | 你打算什么时候辞职 |
[54:52] | You don’t have to work here anymore | 你已经没必要在这里打工了 |
[54:54] | It keeps me humble. | 这可以让我保持谦逊 |
[54:57] | Why did you let them think it was Julianna? | 你为什么不否认那不是朱丽安娜 |
[55:02] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[55:04] | At the press conference when they asked you about… | 新闻发布会上他们问你 |
[55:07] | Shadow Girl? | 幽灵女孩的事 |
[55:08] | I thought you didn’t show up in pictures. | 我以为照片里没有你 |
[55:11] | I don’t… usually. | 一般来说 确实不会出现 |
[55:19] | So you’re coming back? | 这么说你在回归正常了 |
[55:24] | You’re coming back! | 你在回归正常 |
[55:36] | You… you made me feel like… like I matter. | 你让我感觉自己有存在感 |
[55:43] | Of course you matter. | 你当然有存在感 |
[55:57] | Hello? | 喂 |
[55:58] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[56:00] | Julianna? | 朱丽安娜 |
[56:03] | Hold on just a second. | 稍等一下 |
[56:05] | I heard we might be getting back together. I’m just kidding. | 我听说我们要和好了 开玩笑的 |
[56:09] | Congratulations on the Suarez fight. That was pretty impressive. | 恭喜你打赢了苏亚雷斯 表现非常出色 |
[56:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[56:14] | Well uh, I will be rooting for you during the next one. | 下场比赛我会为你加油的 |
[56:20] | You in town? | 你在城里吗 |
[56:22] | For a few weeks, my new movie’s coming out so… | 我只待几周 我的新电影要上映了 |
[56:26] | Anyway um, I just wanted to wish you luck. | 不管怎么样 我只是想祝你好运 |
[56:30] | Appreciate it. | 谢谢你的心意 |
[56:36] | Wasn’t expecting her to call. | 没想到她会打给我 |
[56:38] | Well, you are a winner again. | 毕竟你又赢了比赛 |
[56:40] | – She sounded happy for me. – She’s an actress. | -她听起来很为我高兴 -她可是个演员 |
[56:45] | I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it like that. | 对不起 我不是那个意思 |
[56:47] | No, I know what you meant. | 我知道你什么意思 |
[56:48] | Hey, I’m just looking out for you. | 我只是想照顾好你 |
[56:51] | Is that what you’re doing? | 就是这样照顾我的 |
[56:55] | And now for the moment you’ve all been waiting for. | 大家期待已久的时刻终于来临了 |
[56:57] | The main event of the evening. | 今晚的主场比赛 |
[57:00] | Fighting out of the red corner with an undefeated record | 作为红方 有十胜零负的 |
[57:03] | of ten wins and no loses, | 不败记录的 |
[57:05] | Tommy the Destroyer Bones. | 毁灭者汤米·伯恩斯 |
[57:07] | And challenging him for the first time, the former world champion | 以及第一次挑战他的 前世界冠军 |
[57:11] | fighting out of the blue corner, Shayne Blackwell! | 作为蓝方的 肖恩·布莱克威尔 |
[57:19] | Obey my commands at all times, protect yourselves at all times. | 全程听从我的指挥 保护好自己 |
[57:21] | Touch gloves. | 碰拳 |
[57:23] | This don’t make you a winner. | 我不会让你赢的 |
[57:26] | Ready? Ready? Fight! | 准备 准备 开打 |
[57:30] | I’ve got a behind the scenes exclusive Blackwell training. | 我有独家布莱克威尔幕后训练的照片 |
[57:41] | Does it include naked shower photos? | 有裸体洗澡的照片吗 |
[57:45] | No shower photos. | 没有洗澡的照片 |
[57:53] | Well, doll face, good people and hard work don’t sell papers. | 小可爱 好人好事可卖不出销量 |
[58:05] | How about this for an exclusive? | 那这个独家消息怎么样 |
[58:09] | Matae… | 马泰 |
[58:11] | agrees to rematch with Blackwell. | 同意和布莱克威尔重新比赛 |
[58:21] | When did that happen? | 什么时候的事 |
[58:30] | Ron! You got something good for me? | 罗恩 有什么好料吗 |
[58:32] | You know anything about a rematch between Blackwell and Matae? | 你知道布莱克威尔和马泰要重新比赛吗 |
[58:38] | One of my sources. I can’t remember her name, but she’s good. | 我的一个不知名的线人 她真的很优秀 |
[58:44] | Giving you this. | 发给你这个 |
[58:46] | Either you run with it or… | 你要是不造这个势 |
[58:48] | someone else will. | 别人也会 |
[58:53] | It’s gonna be the fight of the year. | 这会是这一年来最受瞩目的比赛了 |
[58:58] | Decade. | 不 这十年来 |
[59:03] | Hell, if we print it it’s halfway to being true anyway. | 见鬼 我们印出来它就基本成真了 |
[59:06] | Kick the embezzlement scandal off page one. They’re dime a dozen. | 把贪污丑闻从第一页删掉 这新闻不值钱 |
[59:10] | – You’re telling me… – People love a good comeback story. | -你是说 -人们喜欢看英雄重返的故事 |
[59:12] | You bet you’re a… | 你敢打赌 |
[59:22] | Attila! | 阿提拉 |
[59:24] | What’s up, bud? | 怎么了 朋友 |
[59:27] | – Can I get your autograph? – Yeah, of course, man | -可以给我签个名吗 -当然可以 |
[59:33] | Dude, I’m totally pumped about the rematch. | 我对你的重赛充满信心 |
[59:36] | – Rematch? – Yeah. | -重赛 -对啊 |
[59:37] | What rematch? | 什么重赛 |
[59:38] | Shayne Blackwell. That’s pretty cool man. | 和肖恩·布莱克威尔的 真酷 |
[59:42] | Alright, man. | 好吧 |
[59:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[59:49] | What’s this bullshit about a Blackwell rematch? | 和布莱克威尔重赛是什么鬼 |
[59:53] | How is this the first you’ve heard of it? | 你怎么可能是第一次听说 |
[59:56] | Well, it’s not happening. | 好吧 我不会和他重赛的 |
[1:00:00] | ‘Cause I’ve already beat him. | 我明明都打赢他了 |
[1:00:04] | That’s ridiculous. | 这太扯了 |
[1:00:06] | You know what? I’ve beat him before and I can beat him again. | 我能打败他一次 就能打败他第二次 |
[1:00:12] | Fine. Just get it done, so I can focus on the championship. | 行 你尽快安排吧 我专心拿冠军 |
[1:00:18] | Nice place. | 房子很漂亮 |
[1:01:01] | Come on, we’ve all got secrets. | 拜托 是人都有秘密的 |
[1:01:19] | Carrots. | 胡萝卜 |
[1:01:27] | You still up? | 你还没睡吗 |
[1:01:31] | I’m just checking on you. | 我就打来问问你 |
[1:01:33] | Please, be a prostitute or a dealer. | 拜托 是妓女或者卖药的吧 |
[1:01:37] | Yeah? What are you wearing? | 是吗 你穿着什么 |
[1:01:42] | Come on Ma, they’re just slippers. | 拜托 妈妈 那只是普通的拖鞋 |
[1:01:46] | Your other ones were worn out. | 别的鞋都已经破得不能再穿了 |
[1:01:49] | Aw, I’m glad you think they’re comfortable. | 你觉得破鞋舒服我也没办法 |
[1:01:53] | Alright, you have a great night, Ma. I love you too. | 好吧 晚安 妈妈 我也爱你 |
[1:02:09] | Vanessa? | 凡妮萨 |
[1:02:17] | Oh my God, you are pregnant. | 天哪 你怀孕了 |
[1:02:21] | Does Marjus know? | 马鲁什知道吗 |
[1:02:38] | What’s the matter? Why aren’t you happy about it? | 怎么了 你怎么看上去一点都不高兴 |
[1:02:53] | Hey, this is Shayne. Leave a message. | 嘿 我是肖恩 有事请留言 |
[1:02:56] | Hey, so you were right, | 嘿 你是对的 |
[1:02:57] | Vanessa’s pregnant | 凡妮萨怀孕了 |
[1:03:00] | but she’s not telling her husband about it. | 但她没有告诉她丈夫 |
[1:03:03] | I hope she’s not having an affair. | 真希望她没有在外面乱搞 |
[1:03:07] | Call me back. | 给我回电 |
[1:03:19] | 发现 朱丽安娜·金 在E&O休息室约会 | |
[1:03:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:03:32] | To old times. | 致以前的日子 |
[1:03:37] | Come on, they weren’t all bad. | 别这样 往事不全是不堪回首的 |
[1:03:39] | Some things were great. | 也有一些美好的回忆 |
[1:03:42] | They were. | 你说的对 |
[1:03:48] | How’s Maude? I miss her. | 莫度怎么样了 我很想她 |
[1:03:51] | She’s doing good. | 她很好 |
[1:03:56] | So you still with that uh, big hot shot director? | 所以你还和那个大导演在一起吗 |
[1:04:03] | No, he was a producer. | 不是导演 是个制片人 |
[1:04:06] | And no, that was a long time ago. | 还有 那已经是陈年旧事了 |
[1:04:09] | So who’s the lucky guy? | 那下一个幸运儿是谁 |
[1:04:11] | Who says there’s only one? | 谁说之后只有过一个 |
[1:04:16] | I’m just kidding, there’s no one. | 开玩笑的 之后没有了 |
[1:04:22] | – What about you? – What about me? | -你呢 怎么样 -我吗 |
[1:04:24] | Who’s the girl in that picture with you? Who’s Shadow Girl? | 和你一起合照的女孩是谁 谁是影子女孩 |
[1:04:29] | Nobody you’d know. | 你不认识她 |
[1:04:33] | Okay, well, if you’re trying to make me jealous it’s working. | 好吧 如果你想让我吃醋 你成功了 |
[1:04:45] | Julianna, I don’t know what this is but | 朱丽安娜 我不知道怎么说 但 |
[1:04:50] | I don’t have time for games. | 我没时间陪你开玩笑 |
[1:04:52] | I’m not playing. | 我是认真的 |
[1:05:02] | That didn’t take you very long. | 你速度很快嘛 |
[1:05:05] | – What are you doing here? – What? | -你在这干什么 -什么 |
[1:05:07] | What are you doing here? | 你又在这干什么 |
[1:05:08] | – Are you spying on me? – Who are you talking to? | -你在监视我吗 -你在和谁说话 |
[1:05:10] | What? | 什么 |
[1:05:13] | Shayne, what’s going on? | 肖恩 怎么了 |
[1:05:15] | I came for her | 我是来找她的 |
[1:05:16] | I didn’t think you were gonna be her date. | 我没想到你会是她的约会对象 |
[1:05:24] | Holly! Wait up! | 霍莉 等一下 |
[1:05:27] | Holly! | 霍莉 |
[1:05:29] | Stop, stop! | 停一下 停下 |
[1:05:33] | So what was that the other night? That meant nothing to you? | 那天晚上算什么 你就是随便玩玩吗 |
[1:05:37] | Of course it did. | 当然不是 |
[1:05:39] | So– so then what were you doing with Julianna? | 那你和朱丽安娜在一起干什么 |
[1:05:42] | She called and asked if we could meet. I– | 她打电话问我们能不能见一面 我 |
[1:05:49] | I wanted to see what would happen. | 我想知道她有什么事 |
[1:05:50] | I have a pretty good idea. | 我有个好主意 |
[1:05:53] | You don’t get it. We’ve been through a lot, me and her. | 你不懂 我和她一起经历了很多 |
[1:05:58] | She doesn’t care about you. | 她不会在意你的 |
[1:06:01] | – She’s just… – Holly… | -她只是 -霍莉 |
[1:06:04] | using you | 利用你 |
[1:06:11] | I think you’re great. | 我知道你是个好人 |
[1:06:14] | I wouldn’t be where I am without you. | 没有你 我不会是现在的我 |
[1:06:17] | But… | 但是 |
[1:06:20] | out in the real world… | 在现实生活中 |
[1:06:22] | you don’t exist. | 你不存在 |
[1:06:26] | People seeing us… | 看到我们的人 |
[1:06:29] | People seeing us right now think I’m talking to myself | 现在看到我们的人都认为我在自言自语 |
[1:06:31] | like I’m some kind of crazy person. | 感觉我是个精神病 |
[1:06:35] | I just wanted to be straight with you, alright? | 我只想跟你实话实说 好吗 |
[1:06:39] | You deserve a medal. | 奥斯卡奖应该颁给你 |
[1:06:46] | And don’t pretend that you didn’t… | 你别装作无欲无求 |
[1:06:48] | You want something else out of this. | 你也想从中获益 |
[1:06:51] | You wanted to help me as a way to help yourself. | 你把帮助我当成一种帮助自己的方式 |
[1:07:01] | Well, that may be all I can deliver. | 我能告诉你的也就是一条消息了 |
[1:07:05] | What? | 什么 |
[1:07:07] | I couldn’t find anything on Matae. | 我在马泰那没有任何发现 |
[1:07:10] | – So? -So? I can’t guarantee you’re gonna win the fight. | -所以呢 -所以 我不能保证你能赢 |
[1:07:14] | Yeah, of course you can. What are you… | 不 你可以的 你在干什么 |
[1:07:25] | You’ve been fixing these fights. | 你一直操纵着这些比赛 |
[1:07:28] | You wanted me to wave a magic wand so I did. | 你想让我挥动魔法棒 我照做了 |
[1:07:33] | So you make me a fraud? | 所以你认为我在骗你 |
[1:07:34] | You didn’t question the result? | 你不也质疑结果了吗 |
[1:07:43] | Is that what you think of me? | 你就是这么看我的吗 |
[1:07:46] | Is that what you think I wanted? | 你认为这是我想要的吗 |
[1:07:55] | Get out of my sight. | 滚出我的视线 |
[1:07:57] | Shayne… | 肖恩 |
[1:08:01] | Keep looking for the worst in people, | 继续寻找他的弱点 |
[1:08:03] | I guarantee you’re gonna find it. | 我想你会找到的 |
[1:08:35] | 十月三日 星期六 博尔加塔竞技场 阿提拉·马泰对决肖恩·布莱克威尔 | |
[1:09:31] | 金和布莱克威尔 让美好罗曼史复苏 | |
[1:10:58] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[1:11:00] | Can I come in? | 我可以进来吗 |
[1:11:05] | I need to tell you something. | 我想告诉你一些事情 |
[1:11:27] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[1:11:36] | The picture you took of me and that girl | 你拍到的我和那个女孩的照片 |
[1:11:41] | wasn’t the reason Julianna and I broke up. | 不是我和朱丽安娜分手的原因 |
[1:11:45] | It wasn’t the reason I lost the fight. | 也不是我输了比赛的原因 |
[1:11:50] | I think somewhere along the way | 我觉得从某个时候起 |
[1:11:52] | I just kind of started to buy into my own hype. | 我开始自我膨胀 |
[1:11:58] | I felt like the world owed me something. | 我觉得那些都是我应得的 |
[1:12:02] | Why try so hard, you know? | 那我为什么要这么努力呢 |
[1:12:04] | I cut corners, I got lazy. | 我变得懒惰 训练也很水 |
[1:12:10] | I cheated. | 自我麻痹 |
[1:12:14] | We both did, by the way. | 顺便说一下 我们都做到了 |
[1:12:18] | It wasn’t the first time I got caught. | 那不是我第一次被抓到 |
[1:12:23] | It was most public. | 但是影响最大的一次 |
[1:12:26] | And when it all fell apart… | 当一切都开始崩溃的时候 |
[1:12:31] | I couldn’t handle it. | 我变得手足无措 |
[1:12:36] | So all this time… | 所以一直以来 |
[1:12:41] | it wasn’t my fault? | 都不是我的错 |
[1:12:53] | Well, it makes sense why it didn’t work. | 它不起作用是有道理的 |
[1:13:05] | Well, you got everything you wanted, right? | 你得到了你想要的一切 对吧 |
[1:13:21] | Tell me how I can make it up to you. | 告诉我该怎么补偿你 |
[1:13:38] | I can’t. | 我不能这样 |
[1:13:42] | It’s okay, nobody has to know. | 没关系 没人会知道 |
[1:13:44] | Look… | 听着 |
[1:13:48] | I c… I care about you, Holly, but… | 我 我关心你 霍莉 但是 |
[1:13:51] | I don’t want to be that guy anymore. | 我不想再做那样的人了 |
[1:13:58] | Look… | 听着 |
[1:14:05] | Whatever you lost… | 无论你失去了什么 |
[1:14:10] | You gotta… | 你得 |
[1:14:12] | I gotta what? | 我得什么 |
[1:14:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:14:20] | Face whatever happened. | 面对发生的一切 |
[1:14:24] | I know what happened. | 我知道发生了什么 |
[1:14:27] | My mom died and my family abandoned me. | 妈妈死了 我的家人抛弃了我 |
[1:14:31] | Are you sure? | 你能确定吗 |
[1:14:32] | Am I sure? | 我能确定吗 |
[1:14:36] | – I just meant – Am I sure? | -我的意思是 -我能确定吗 |
[1:14:39] | I just think maybe there’s another way to look at it. | 我只是觉得可以从另一个角度审视 |
[1:14:43] | You think that I want this? | 你认为这是我想要的吗 |
[1:14:46] | Do you think that this is a choice? | 你认为这是我可以选择的吗 |
[1:14:50] | Do you think that I woke up one day as a twelve-year-old | 你认为我在12岁的某一天醒来时 |
[1:14:53] | and decided it wasn’t enough to have the one person | 发现我最在意的妈妈去世了 |
[1:14:56] | I cared about most die | 我只能看着其他人继续生活 |
[1:14:58] | and watch everybody else move on, | 这样还不够吗 |
[1:15:00] | but what I would really, | 但我真的 |
[1:15:02] | really love is to have everybody start ignoring me? | 真的愿意让每个人都开始无视我吗 |
[1:15:07] | And slip into this weird in-between world | 然后溜进这个奇怪的中间状态的世界 |
[1:15:11] | where I don’t get acknowledged by another living soul | 在这里 我得不到活着的人的认可 |
[1:15:15] | for how ever many years? | 已经多少年了 |
[1:15:19] | You know that’s not what I said. | 你知道我不是这个意思 |
[1:15:21] | Just go. | 出去 |
[1:15:46] | I hope you’ll be there. | 我希望在那会看到你 |
[1:15:50] | It would mean a lot. | 这对我很重要 |
[1:15:52] | I don’t do crowds, remember? | 我不喜欢人多的地方 你不知道吗 |
[1:18:52] | Hey! Shayne! | 肖恩 |
[1:20:00] | So where are you, huh? | 你在哪里 |
[1:20:06] | What happened to me never being alone? | 从不觉得孤单的我是怎么了 |
[1:20:10] | Huh? What happened to you coming whenever I needed you? | 当我需要你的时候 你在哪 |
[1:20:16] | Well, I need you now! | 我现在需要你 |
[1:20:21] | Please! | 拜托 |
[1:20:24] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[1:20:30] | I don’t– I don’t have anywhere to go. | 我没有 我没有地方去 |
[1:20:37] | Can someone tell me what to do? | 有人能告诉我该怎么办吗 |
[1:20:44] | Can someone tell me what to do? | 有人能告诉我该怎么办吗 |
[1:21:01] | Okay, I have this photo shoot | 我去拍张照 |
[1:21:03] | and then I’ll be back. | 然后就回来 |
[1:21:04] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[1:21:06] | Ready to get in there and dominate. | 准备好开始主宰一切 |
[1:21:08] | Great. | 很好 |
[1:21:11] | Cause I don’t date losers. | 因为我不跟失败者约会 |
[1:21:14] | Babe, I’m joking. | 宝贝 我在开玩笑 |
[1:21:19] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你件事 |
[1:21:21] | Would you have called me | 你会联系我吗 |
[1:21:22] | if I hadn’t fought Suarez? | 如果我没有和苏亚雷斯比赛 |
[1:21:24] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[1:21:26] | Would you have called me if I hadn’t won? | 如果我没赢 你会联系我吗 |
[1:21:30] | Eventually, yes. | 我会的 真的 |
[1:21:34] | Look, I’m not going to apologize to you | 我不会因为希望你成功 |
[1:21:36] | for wanting you to be successful. | 而向你道歉的 |
[1:21:41] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[1:21:47] | Come on girls, let’s take a picture. | 来吧 姑娘们 我们来照张相 |
[1:21:50] | Dad, why do we always have to do this? | 爸爸 为什么我们总要这么做 |
[1:21:53] | Alright, smile! | 好了 笑一个 |
[1:21:54] | You’ll thank me one day. | 总有一天你会感谢我的 |
[1:21:58] | Okay, it’s good! | 好了 很好 |
[1:22:01] | See it wasn’t too bad. Let’s go. | 看 还不错 走吧 |
[1:22:13] | Just a sec. | 稍等片刻 |
[1:22:26] | I wanted to come say good-bye to you. | 我来是想和你道别的 |
[1:22:31] | I’m not really sure how much longer I’m gonna be here. | 我真的不知道还会在这里呆多久 |
[1:22:36] | That’s your third one, Vanessa. I think it’s pretty clear. | 这是第三遍了 凡妮萨 我觉得很明显了 |
[1:22:41] | – Everything okay, baby? – Just a sec. | -宝贝 一切都好吧 -等一下就好 |
[1:22:48] | You have to tell him, Ness. | 你必须告诉他 妮妮 |
[1:22:59] | Just broke a nail. | 刚弄断一颗指甲 |
[1:23:00] | No, she didn’t! Look, they’re perfect. | 不 她没有 看 它们很完美 |
[1:23:02] | You sure you’re okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:23:04] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[1:23:06] | I’m not leaving you like this. | 我不能让你继续隐瞒下去 |
[1:23:21] | We make the baby? | 我们要有宝宝了 |
[1:23:26] | I didn’t know how to tell you. | 我不知道该怎么和你说 |
[1:23:30] | She’s gonna be beautiful like her mommy. | 她会像她妈妈一样漂亮的 |
[1:23:38] | I can’t… | 我不能 |
[1:23:40] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[1:23:42] | – Did I say something wrong? – No, no, no, no, no… | -我说错什么了吗 -不 不 |
[1:23:47] | Growing up I– I– I never felt like I was good enough, | 长大之后我一直都对自己不满意 |
[1:23:52] | or smart enough or interesting enough. | 觉得自己不够聪明不够有趣 |
[1:23:59] | My mother always played favorites, and it– | 我妈妈总是很偏心 |
[1:24:04] | it definitely wasn’t me. | 但肯定不是偏爱我 |
[1:24:07] | I felt so cheated when she died. | 在她去世的时候 我觉得被蒙骗了 |
[1:24:12] | All I could count on was that I looked nice | 我唯一感到欣慰的就是长的好看 |
[1:24:15] | and I don’t want to put that on our kid. | 但我不想我们的孩子重蹈我的覆辙 |
[1:24:18] | I– Whether she’s pretty or not | 我 不管她漂亮与否 |
[1:24:21] | I– I don’t– I don’t ever want her to feel that’s all she is. | 我 我不想让她觉得自己只是个花瓶而已 |
[1:24:28] | She won’t. | 她不会的 |
[1:24:37] | She won’t. | 她不会的 |
[1:24:43] | Same goes if it’s a boy. | 如果是男孩 也一样 |
[1:25:52] | Your film is really beautiful. | 你的影片很美 |
[1:26:08] | I guess I wasn’t really the best big sister, huh? | 我想我是位不称职的姐姐 |
[1:26:27] | You need to get out more. | 你应该多出去走走 |
[1:26:41] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:26:52] | – Are, are you okay, Miss? – I, I think so, I… | -你还好吗 小姐 -应该没事 |
[1:26:55] | Yeah, you shouldn’t stand. | 你别站起来 |
[1:26:58] | Here uh, do you need a hand? | 要我帮忙吗 |
[1:27:00] | – I’m gonna put your arms… – Come on, Troy. | -我把你的手臂放在 -拜托 特洛伊 |
[1:27:02] | – Don’t put, don’t put too much weight on it. – Uh. Okay. | -别把重量都压上去 -好 |
[1:27:10] | – Do you need some ice? – No. | -你需要冰块吗 -不用 |
[1:27:16] | – I’m Allison. – Oh, I’m Troy. | -我叫艾利森 -我是特洛伊 |
[1:27:19] | You took quite a spill. | 你摔得挺重的 |
[1:27:22] | Yeah. I don’t know what happened. | 嗯 我都不知道怎么摔的 |
[1:27:25] | Yeah, I saw it. | 我之前看到了 |
[1:27:27] | Then I thought I’d help. | 想着或许可以帮你一下 |
[1:27:35] | Why don’t you date? | 你为什么不交女朋友呢 |
[1:27:40] | I always thought it was because you were too busy working | 我一直以为是因为你工作太忙 |
[1:27:42] | but I’ve been wrong about a few things lately. | 但最近我想错了很多事 |
[1:27:48] | Why do you work so much? It’s not like this makes you happy. | 你怎么总是在工作 看起来也不开心 |
[1:28:06] | That’s what you look like when you’re happy, Dad. | 爸 那才是你开心时候的样子 |
[1:28:13] | Are all these to help you sleep? | 这些是帮助你入睡的吗 |
[1:28:46] | And then it clicked. Like the tumblers of a safe. | 像保险箱打开时咔嚓一声 我明白了 |
[1:28:53] | Losing mom didn’t happen just to me. | 不只是我失去了妈妈 |
[1:29:01] | It happened to all of us. | 我们所有人都失去了她 |
[1:29:12] | You never got over her. | 你一直没忘记她 |
[1:29:18] | Dad? | 爸 |
[1:29:25] | Dad? | 爸 |
[1:29:46] | Peter. | 皮特 |
[1:30:00] | Happy anniversary, Vicky. | 维琪 周年快乐 |
[1:30:06] | I know you prefer the apricoty orange but | 我知道你更喜欢杏橘色 |
[1:30:11] | this one was the healthiest one they had. | 但这盆花是店里开得最好的 |
[1:30:24] | I never realized how hard it must have been | 我从来没意识到 对你来说 |
[1:30:27] | for you to go on without her. | 没有她的生活有多难 |
[1:30:32] | I’m sorry, Dad. | 爸 对不起 |
[1:31:16] | I had always expected people to be there for me. | 我总是希望大家能在我身边陪伴我帮助我 |
[1:31:20] | But the truth was, I had never really been there for anyone else. | 但说真的 我自己从没做到这一点 |
[1:32:04] | Attila! | 阿提拉 |
[1:32:36] | Come on. Would you go a little bit faster? | 快啊 你能再开快点吗 |
[1:33:01] | There we go. | 好了 |
[1:33:03] | Round two in this high round bout. | 这场激烈的比赛到了第二回合 |
[1:33:05] | Matae with a clear advantage so far | 明显是马泰暂时领先 |
[1:33:06] | but it’s still early in the fight. | 但现在下定论为时尚早 |
[1:33:08] | Blackwell’s strategy seems to be go straight on the offence | 布莱克威尔的策略似乎是直接进攻 |
[1:33:11] | but Matae right now is untouchable. | 但马泰现在简直是固若金汤 |
[1:33:19] | Goes up against offence trying to keep him from raining down strikes | 他以反击扛住铺天盖地的进攻 |
[1:33:22] | and that’s round two. | 第二回合结束 |
[1:33:24] | Alright, come on, we gotta hurry. | 快 得快点 |
[1:33:25] | Shayne! You got this, baby! | 肖恩 你可以的 宝贝 |
[1:33:29] | Attila! Knock him out! Knock him out! | 阿提拉 打倒他 打败他 |
[1:33:34] | Matae attacks Blackwell with | 马泰给了布莱克威尔 |
[1:33:36] | a left, then an upper cut. | 一个左手拳加一个上勾拳 |
[1:33:37] | That one looks like it might have done some damage. | 这一拳杀伤力很强啊 |
[1:33:39] | Blackwell taking some heavy blows in this third round. | 布莱克威尔在第三回合受了好几次重拳 |
[1:33:42] | He isn’t backing down. | 他没有退缩 |
[1:33:45] | Come on man! | 加油啊 兄弟 |
[1:33:49] | Looking good, babe! | 宝贝 你真棒 |
[1:33:52] | Blackwell going for the takedown and he gets it. | 布莱克威尔扭倒成功 |
[1:33:54] | Don’t slow down! | 别慢下来啊 |
[1:33:54] | You can make the light, go! | 能赶上这个绿灯的 快 |
[1:33:56] | Matae gets Blackwell into a headlock hoping to turn it into a sweep. | 马泰夹住了布莱克威尔的头 打算扫摆 |
[1:33:59] | But this is not a good position for Matae. | 但是马泰的位置不太好 |
[1:34:03] | Come on man! Attila! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 加油兄弟 阿提拉 加油加油 |
[1:34:07] | Blackwell, you can do this! Come on Blackwell! | 布莱克威尔 你可以的 加油布莱克威尔 |
[1:34:15] | Matae has clearly dominated these first three rounds. | 马泰在开始的三回合完全处在上风 |
[1:34:18] | Blackwell tried to reverse the momentum, | 布莱克威尔试图扭转战局 |
[1:34:20] | but it may not be enough. | 但可能还是不行 |
[1:34:21] | Blackwell showing signs of fatigue. | 布莱克威尔显出疲态了 |
[1:34:36] | Kick his ass! | 打爆他 |
[1:34:39] | Kick him! | 打他 |
[1:34:40] | Yeah! Let’s go! | 就是这样 加油 |
[1:34:50] | Way to get him down! Let’s go. | 就这样打趴他 加油 |
[1:34:53] | Hey! Can you sign this? | 能请你签个名吗 |
[1:35:06] | There! | 不错 |
[1:35:10] | Take it to him, Attila! | 打爆他 阿提拉 |
[1:35:11] | Take it to him. Take it to him! You got this, Attila! | 打他 打爆他 你可以的阿提拉 |
[1:35:14] | Make him tap, Attila! | 打到他跪下 阿提拉 |
[1:35:19] | Go, Shayne! | 加油 肖恩 |
[1:35:35] | Yeah! Kick him! Let’s go! | 对 踢他 加油 |
[1:36:10] | That’s it, that’s it! Attila! Knock him out! | 就这样 就这样 阿提拉 打晕他 |
[1:36:13] | Finish him, finish him! Yeah, Attila! | 打败他 打败他 阿提拉 好样的 |
[1:36:53] | Come on Shayne, stay in! | 加油啊 肖恩 坚持住 |
[1:36:59] | Don’t give up! | 别放弃 |
[1:37:03] | Get up! | 站起来 |
[1:37:10] | Come on, get up. | 拜托了 站起来 |
[1:37:12] | You got it, come on! | 你可以的 加油 |
[1:37:33] | Hey, you’re doing great. | 嘿 你做得很好 |
[1:37:35] | You deserve to be here | 你属于这个舞台 |
[1:37:36] | ’cause you’re a fighter | 因为你是个斗士 |
[1:37:37] | and even though you can’t see me… | 尽管你看不见我 |
[1:37:41] | I’m here for you, no matter what. | 无论如何 我都在这里陪着你 |
[1:37:51] | Holly? | 霍莉 |
[1:37:55] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:37:56] | – You’re here. – Yeah. | -你来了 -嗯 |
[1:37:59] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很棒 |
[1:38:01] | There’s a girl in the cage. | 有个姑娘在里面 |
[1:38:04] | Hey, where did she come from? | 她是从哪儿冒出来的 |
[1:38:06] | Who’s the girl in the cage? | 里面那个姑娘是谁 |
[1:38:08] | How’d she get in? | 她怎么进去的 |
[1:38:09] | She part of Blackwell’s crew? | 是布莱克威尔队里的人吗 |
[1:38:11] | – Let me check on that. – Copy that. | -我查查 -收到 |
[1:38:12] | You got this. Okay? | 你可以的 明白吗 |
[1:38:17] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[1:38:21] | You got this. | 你一定可以 |
[1:38:23] | Ready? Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:38:28] | Fight! | 开始 |
[1:38:45] | What should I do? People are starting to complain. | 我该怎么做 他们开始抱怨了 |
[1:38:54] | Get out of there! | 挣脱出来 |
[1:38:55] | Yes! | 好 |
[1:38:57] | Come on, Shayne! | 加油 肖恩 |
[1:38:58] | Why won’t she move? | 她怎么站那里不动 |
[1:39:13] | Looking good. | 看起来不错 |
[1:39:24] | Come on, Shayne! | 加油 肖恩 |
[1:39:36] | You! With the trench coat! | 你 穿大衣的那个 |
[1:39:38] | That girl is not with Blackwell’s crew. | 这姑娘不是布莱克威尔队里的人 |
[1:39:40] | Copy that. I’m on it. | 收到 马上处理 |
[1:39:42] | Come on, Shayne! | 加油 肖恩 |
[1:39:45] | Hit him! | 打他 |
[1:39:47] | – Ma’am! – Hit him back! | -女士 -打他 |
[1:39:48] | Ma’am. This is a restricted area. | 女士 这里是限制区 |
[1:39:51] | You can’t be up there. | 你不能待在这里 |
[1:39:53] | – Come on. – Come on, Shayne! | -走吧 -加油 肖恩 |
[1:39:55] | – Yes, you got him! – Ma’am, ma’am, let’s go. | -好 打败他 -女士 走吧 |
[1:39:57] | – Just give me a minute! – Let’s go, it’s time to go. Let’s go. | -再给我一分钟 -走吧女士 走吧 |
[1:39:59] | I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[1:40:05] | Come on Shayne! You got it! | 加油 肖恩 你可以的 |
[1:40:09] | You can do it, babe! Come on! | 你一定可以的 宝贝 加油 |
[1:40:36] | Shayne, no matter what anybody says, you did it! | 肖恩 不管别人怎么说 你做到了 |
[1:40:43] | Ladies and gentlemen, after five rounds | 女士们先生们 五个回合之后 |
[1:40:45] | we go to the judges’ score cards for a decision. | 我们拿到了裁判的计分卡 胜负将定 |
[1:40:52] | Can I have a selfie? | 我能和你照张相吗 |
[1:40:58] | Harvey McIntire has forty-nine forty-six. | 哈维·麦金提尔 49比46 |
[1:41:01] | Larry Crosby has forty-nine forty-eight. | 拉瑞·克罗斯比 49比48 |
[1:41:04] | John Bromley had forty-eight forty-nine. | 约翰·布洛姆利 48比49 |
[1:41:07] | And the winner by split decision… | 在非一致决定后 胜者是 |
[1:41:11] | Attila Matae! | 阿提拉 马泰 |
[1:41:33] | Hey Attila, congratulations on your victory. | 阿提拉 恭喜你赢了 |
[1:41:35] | Tell me how are you feeling? | 你现在感觉如何 |
[1:41:39] | Hey, you. | 嘿 你 |
[1:41:41] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:41:43] | But you did a good job. | 但你已经做得很好了 |
[1:41:47] | I gotta go find somebody. | 我得去找一个人 |
[1:41:51] | I know, I saw her. | 我知道 我看到她了 |
[1:42:00] | – Oh, hi. – Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[1:42:02] | Uh, great job, great win. Congratulations. | 你很棒啊 赢得很漂亮 恭喜 |
[1:42:04] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[1:42:06] | Pretty impressive. | 很厉害了 |
[1:42:08] | I um, I didn’t realize I needed a ticket | 我不知道要门票 |
[1:42:14] | – ’cause I… – Hey! | -因为我 -嘿 |
[1:42:16] | She’s with me. | 她是和我一起的 |
[1:42:17] | She didn’t have a pass or anything. | 她没有通行证这些 |
[1:42:20] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[1:42:25] | You, you were amazing out there. | 你在台上表现得很好 |
[1:42:31] | You came back. | 你回来了 |
[1:42:34] | You were right about so many things. | 好多事情 你都说对了 |
[1:42:39] | Not everything. | 但不是所有 |
[1:42:49] | What about Julianna? | 朱丽安娜怎么办 |
[1:42:52] | We ended on good terms. | 我们和平分手了 |
[1:42:55] | So she’s just here to support you? | 所以她只是来给你撑场子的吗 |
[1:43:00] | In her own way. | 以她自己的方式 |
[1:43:21] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[1:43:22] | I got a little blood on you, I’m sorry. | 沾了点血在你身上 抱歉 |
[1:43:24] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:43:31] | And so the spell was broken. | 所以 咒语被破解了 |
[1:43:35] | But love was only half the journey. | 但学会去爱只占人生之旅的一半 |
[1:43:38] | The rest was learning to | 剩下的部分是学会 |
[1:43:40] | recognize the depth, and longing, and pain of others. | 了解另一个人心灵深处的渴望和痛苦 |
[1:43:45] | In short, to grow up. | 简单来说 要长大 |
[1:44:34] | Holly. | 霍莉 |
[1:44:38] | Hey, dad. | 嘿 爸 |
[1:44:47] | Holly. | 霍莉 |
[1:47:32] | ♪ I’m not sure when ♪ | ♪ 不知道从什么时候起 ♪ |
[1:47:35] | ♪ I lost myself along the way ♪ | ♪ 路上的我迷失了自己 ♪ |
[1:47:43] | ♪ I don’t know where I was going to ♪ | ♪ 不知道自己要去哪里 ♪ |
[1:47:52] | ♪ It took me so long to find ♪ | ♪ 很久后才找到方向 ♪ |
[1:48:00] | ♪ Now I see myself for the first time ♪ | ♪ 现在的我才第一次看清自己 ♪ |
[1:48:15] | ♪ I was quiet then ♪ | ♪ 之前的我很安静 ♪ |
[1:48:17] | ♪ I never wanted to make a fuss in the way ♪ | ♪ 从不愿在途中吵闹 ♪ |
[1:48:25] | ♪ So I was afraid I kept it to myself ♪ | ♪ 所以害怕的时候只有自己知道 ♪ |
[1:48:29] | ♪ And I’m still upheld ♪ | ♪我还坚持着 ♪ |
[1:48:36] | ♪ What was I trying to find? ♪ | ♪ 我在试图寻找什么呢 ♪ |
[1:48:44] | ♪ Now I see myself for the first time ♪ | ♪现在我才第一次看清自己 ♪ |
[1:48:53] | ♪ Now I see myself for the first time ♪ | ♪现在我才第一次看清自己 ♪ |
[1:49:03] | ♪ Now do you see me for the first time? ♪ | ♪ 你是第一次看到我吗 ♪ |
[1:49:38] | ♪ What was I trying to find? ♪ | ♪ 我在试图寻找什么呢 ♪ |
[1:49:46] | ♪ Now I see myself for the first time ♪ | ♪现在我才第一次看清自己 ♪ |
[1:49:55] | ♪ Now I see myself for the first time ♪ | ♪现在我才第一次看清自己 ♪ |
[1:50:05] | ♪ Now I see myself for the first time ♪ | ♪现在我才第一次看清自己 ♪ |
[1:50:15] | ♪ Now do you see me for the first time? ♪ | ♪ 你是第一次看到我吗 ♪ |
[1:50:25] | ♪ Now do you see me for the first time? ♪ | ♪ 你是第一次看到我吗 ♪ |