英文名称:What's Your Number Extend
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:30] | How come you always look so great in the morning? | 怎么你总是一大早就看上去这么美? |
[02:33] | Do I? | 是吗? |
[02:44] | Got to go, babe. | 我得走了 宝贝 |
[02:45] | Oh! I made tempeh sausage. | 哦! 我做了意大利香肠 |
[02:57] | Hey, so, I was thinking that maybe you’d want to be my date | 嘿 我刚在想你说不定愿意当我的男伴 |
[03:00] | to my sister’s wedding. | 去参加我妹妹的婚礼? |
[03:02] | There’s a vegetarian alternative. I already checked. | 还可以选素食吃 我已经查过了 |
[03:06] | Are your parents going to be there? | 你父母会去吗? |
[03:09] | At my sister’s wedding? I think so. | 我妹妹的婚礼? 我想会去吧 |
[03:13] | I don’t know. It just feels a little serious. | 那我去这个场合 感觉有点正式了 |
[03:18] | I’m sorry, I just… | 对不起 我只是… |
[03:20] | It felt kind of serious last night when you were doing me from behind, | 昨晚你在我后面的时候 |
[03:23] | but I couldn’t see your face, so… | 但我看不到你的脸 所以… |
[03:33] | You know, if you ever want to just hook up, you can call me. | 你知道 你想约我的话就打给我 |
[03:36] | Oh, thank you, Rick. That’s very generous of you. | 哦 谢了 维特 你人太好了 |
[03:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:44] | – See you around. – Keep it green. | -后会有期 -坚持环保 |
[03:56] | Colin, hurry up. | 科林 快点 |
[04:04] | Ally, I could have told you | 艾莉 两个月前 |
[04:06] | it wasn’t going to work out with Rick two months ago. | 我就应该告诉你 跟维特合不来 |
[04:08] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[04:10] | You love meat, you hate cyclists. | 你喜欢肉 恨骑车的[环保主义者] |
[04:12] | – I do love meat. – And to be honest, | -我是喜欢肉 -而且说实话 |
[04:14] | I was always a little worried about the way he kept wanting to do it doggy style. | 我有点担心他总是坚持那种模式 |
[04:18] | Some people like that, you know. | 有些人喜欢那样 你知道 |
[04:21] | No, nobody likes it. | 不 没人喜欢 |
[04:22] | Even the dogs are just waiting for it to be over. | 连狗都巴不得快点结束 |
[04:24] | How many relationships do I have to have before I meet the right guy? | 到底我得交几个男朋友才能找到对的人呢? |
[04:28] | Evidently a lot. | 明显要很多个 |
[04:29] | Hi. Hi, I’m the bride. I’m Daisy. If you could just… | 嗨 嗨 我是新娘 我叫戴丝 能不能… |
[04:59] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[05:02] | – Hi, guys. Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 各位 嗨 -嗨 |
[05:06] | Right now. Thinking or smelling? | 马上 在想还是在闻? |
[05:09] | Ooh, no doubt smelling. | 哦 肯定是在闻 |
[05:11] | Oh, he’s obviously thinking. | 哦 他明显在想嘛 |
[05:14] | Whatever she’s saying is thought-provoking. | 不管她说的是什么都挺发人深省的 |
[05:15] | That would be true if she’s talking about what his finger smells like. | 她肯定是在说 他的手指闻起来什么味道 |
[05:25] | – Ally. – Hi. | -艾莉 -嗨 |
[05:31] | Jet Li is not related to Bruce Lee. | 李连杰跟李小龙不是一个人 |
[05:34] | Lee is a very common Chinese last name. | 中国人很多姓李的 |
[05:37] | They both know kung fu, but that’s the… | 他们俩都会功夫 但那个… |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1444个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:196个,六级词汇:91个,GRE词汇:89个,托福词汇:140个,考研词汇:211个,专四词汇:160个,专八词汇:30个, 所有生词标注共:412个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:40] | Keep your coat on. | 穿着外套 |
[05:43] | Okay, hold… I got to call you back. | 好的 等一下…我再打给你 |
[05:49] | Sweetheart, we have to let you go. | 亲爱的 我们不得不解雇你了 |
[05:53] | I’m sorry, but we had to make some painful cuts. | 我很抱歉 但我们不得不做出些痛苦的决定 |
[06:01] | Who else is getting fired? | 还有谁被炒了? |
[06:03] | Well, for now, | 呃 目前为止 |
[06:06] | just you. | 只有你 |
[06:32] | Hi, Mom, can I call you right back? I’m in a meeting. Okay. | 嗨 妈妈 我能一会再打给你吗? 我正在开会 好 |
[06:46] | Not necessary. | 不需要 |
[06:51] | No. | 不要 |
[07:02] | 10.5? Holy shit! | 10.5个? 狗屁! |
[07:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:08] | It just says here, the average number of lovers | 这上面说 平均女人一生中 |
[07:10] | women have in their lifetime is 10.5. | 睡过的男人是10.5人 |
[07:13] | Yeah, that seems very high. | 哦 好像很多啊 |
[07:16] | High? No, that’s low! | 太多? 不 少了! |
[07:18] | – 10.5 is low! – Whatever you say. | -10.5太少了! -随你说喽 |
[08:13] | Valerio! | 欧马里欧! |
[08:37] | Oh! Finally! | 喔! 总算来了! |
[08:38] | Hi, Mom. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[08:42] | Oh, sorry. | 哦 对不起 |
[08:43] | Sorry, the train was late. You look great. | 对不起 地铁晚点了 你好漂亮 |
[08:48] | I’m growing out my bangs. | 我正在留流海 |
[08:51] | Oh, where is Rick? | 哦 维特呢? |
[08:53] | Rick’s on a business trip, for his business. | 他在出差呢 为工作的事 |
[08:56] | Oh, nuts! I was looking forward to finally meeting him. | 唉! 我还以为总算能见到他了 |
[08:58] | At least this one doesn’t make balloon animals. | 至少这个不会做气球动物 |
[09:00] | Why aren’t you wearing the dress I bought you? | 你怎么没穿我给你买的衣服? |
[09:04] | This is the dress you bought me. | 这就是你给我买的啊 |
[09:06] | What? It looked very different on the mannequin. | 什么? 跟穿在模特身上差太多了 |
[09:09] | – Is Daisy upstairs? – Yes, she is. She is a wreck! | -戴丝在楼上吗? -对 她累坏了! |
[09:12] | Okay. I’m gonna go check on her. | 哦 我去看看她 |
[09:14] | Please do. | 去吧 |
[09:17] | – Oh, your cousin Beau is here. – Step-cousin. | -哦 你表弟布在这儿 -继表弟 |
[09:20] | He’s a step-cousin. We’re not even really related. | 他是继表弟 我们没血缘关系 |
[09:25] | Beau. | 布 |
[09:29] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[09:30] | Oh, thank God you’re here. | 哦 谢天谢地 你来了 |
[09:31] | Mom has been such a bitch ever since Eddie’s parents got here. | 艾迪的父母来了以后我妈表现简直太糟了 |
[09:34] | She just cannot believe that her marriage ended before theirs did. | 她无法相信她的婚姻比他们结束得早 |
[09:38] | Well, Dad should be here soon, | 嗯 老爸很快就到了 |
[09:40] | so she’ll have someone else to focus her hatred on. | 那她就有另外一个出气筒了 |
[09:41] | Um, Dad’s not coming. She wouldn’t let me invite him here. | 嗯 爸爸不来了 她不会让我邀请他来这儿的 |
[09:45] | Are you inviting him to the wedding? | 你会邀请他来婚礼吗? |
[09:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:53] | Hey, what was Creepy Puppet Guy’s actual name? | 嘿 那个”恐怖木偶”现在的名字是什么? |
[09:56] | You mean the guy who lived next door who was obsessed with me? Gerry Perry. | 你说那个住在隔壁老缠着我的人啊? 加利·派瑞 |
[10:00] | Gerry Perry! Thank you. | 加利·派瑞! 谢了 |
[10:05] | What are you writing? | 你在写什么? |
[10:08] | Nothing, just some notes for my toast. | 没什么 就准备一下祝酒词 |
[10:10] | Is it gonna rhyme? | 会押韵吗? |
[10:11] | That depends. What rhymes with “orgy”? | 不一定 什么跟”orgy”押韵? |
[10:14] | You just keep it under three minutes. Ready? | 你就控制在三分钟以内 怎么样? |
[10:16] | – You look amazing. – Thank you. | -你看上去真美 -谢谢 |
[10:18] | You go ahead. I’ll be down in a couple of minutes. | 你先下去 我一会儿就下来 |
[10:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:24] | 8 9 10 11 8, 9, 10, 11, | |
[10:25] | 12 13 14 15 12, 13, 14, 15, | |
[10:28] | 16 17 18 19 16, 17, 18, 19. | |
[10:34] | Holy shit. 19? | 天啊 19个? |
[10:46] | May I have your attention, please? | 请大家听我说好吗? |
[10:52] | Can I have your attention, please? I want to thank you all, | 请大家听我说好吗? 我想感谢大家 |
[10:55] | each and every one… | 每一个人… |
[10:57] | Cute. | 帅 |
[11:03] | Beau. | 布 |
[11:07] | Careful. He can be a little rough on the nipples. | 小心 他对咪咪会有点粗鲁 |
[11:10] | …to celebrate my dream come true, the engagement of Daisy and Eddie. | …来庆祝我美梦成真 戴丝和艾迪订婚了 |
[11:16] | As most of you know, we are a family that likes to toast one another. | 你们大多都知道 我们家庭喜欢互相祝酒 |
[11:20] | So, to start the ball rolling, Daisy’s big sister… Ally? | 那么 我们开始轮流来吧 戴丝的大姐…艾莉? |
[11:25] | Ally. | 艾莉 |
[11:31] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:33] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:44] | When Daisy first told me that she was dating Eddie, | 戴丝第一次跟我说在跟艾迪约会时 |
[11:48] | I couldn’t believe it. | 我简直难以相信 |
[11:51] | I said, “Eddie Vogel?” | 我说 “是艾迪·万格?” |
[11:54] | “The schmuck you went out with in high school?” | “你高中时交往的那个笨蛋?” |
[11:57] | “He was the biggest douche-bag of them all”. | “他是里面最蠢的” |
[12:00] | Even worse than Baby Hands. You guys remember him? | 比那个婴儿手还差 你们记得吗? |
[12:05] | Baby Hands. | 婴儿手 |
[12:08] | You know how Eddie broke up with her? | 你知道艾迪怎么跟她分手的吗? |
[12:10] | He started dating her best friend, who’s here tonight, by the way. | 他那时跟她最好的朋友交往了 她今晚也在场 |
[12:13] | Sheila, stand up. | 希拉 站起来 |
[12:21] | But… | 但… |
[12:23] | But | 但 |
[12:25] | when Eddie saw Daisy at their high school reunion, | 但艾迪在高中聚会上看到戴丝时 |
[12:30] | he knew what a big mistake he had made. | 他才知道他犯了多大的错误 |
[12:32] | No offense, Sheila. | 无意冒犯啊 希拉 |
[12:34] | And now, Eddie’s amazing. | 现在 艾迪很有魅力 |
[12:36] | You wouldn’t even know he’s the same guy. | 你甚至认不出来他是同一个人 |
[12:38] | Except he looks exactly the same. | 只是外貌没改变过 |
[12:45] | God! I wish I went to my high school reunion, | 天! 我真希望自己也去高中聚会了 |
[12:48] | but I was growing out my bangs. | 但我当时在留流海 |
[12:50] | I’m always growing out my bangs. Don’t get bangs. | 我老在留流海 别留流海 |
[12:58] | Well, to Daisy and Eddie! | 好 为戴丝和艾迪干杯! |
[13:03] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 好了 好了 |
[13:12] | Okay, to Daisy and Eddie and the end of your life. | 好了 祝戴丝和艾迪白头偕老 |
[13:15] | To Daisy and Eddie. | 为戴丝和艾迪干杯 |
[13:17] | – To Daisy and Eddie. – To me. | -为戴丝和艾迪干杯 -为我干杯 |
[13:22] | Okay, it’s party game time! | 好 派对游戏开始了! |
[13:24] | – Oh, a game? Really? – Absolutely! | -哦 游戏? 真的吗? -当然! |
[13:26] | But which one? God, what to play? What to play? | 但什么游戏啊? 天 玩什么? 玩什么? |
[13:31] | Ooh! Let’s write down the number of people we slept with. | 哦! 我们来写下自己睡过的人的数量 |
[13:33] | – Great idea, Katie. – What? | -好主意 凯帝 -什么? |
[13:35] | Okay, we just need paper and more drinks. Be right back. | 好 我们就需要纸和一些喝的 马上回来 |
[13:44] | Of all the gin joints in all the towns. | 全城所有的姜酒 |
[13:47] | Of all the clichés in all the world. | 世界上所有的陈词滥调 |
[13:51] | Wow. I didn’t know you were gonna take getting fired so hard. | 哇 我不知道你被解雇了会这么难过 |
[13:55] | I don’t have to laugh at your jokes anymore because you’re not my boss. | 我不用再因为你是我老板而硬笑了 你的笑话根本不好笑 |
[13:59] | Let me buy you these drinks. I feel really bad about today. | 我请你喝吧 我今天也很难过 |
[14:02] | Really? | 真的? |
[14:04] | Thanks. I can’t afford them anyway. | 谢谢 反正我也承受不了 |
[14:06] | Can I be honest with you? | 我能跟你说实话吗? |
[14:08] | You never seemed to like marketing anyhow. | 反正你好像也不喜欢营销业 |
[14:10] | I liked it. | 我喜欢过的 |
[14:11] | Yeah, but you didn’t love it. | 嗯 但你不爱它 |
[14:13] | I guess I did you a favor. | 我觉得我是帮了你个忙 |
[14:15] | Now you can go get a job that you love with a boss who you, uh, like. | 现在你可以去找个你爱的工作 你喜欢的老板 |
[14:20] | I like you. | 我喜欢你的 |
[14:22] | Really? How much? | 真的? 有多喜欢? |
[14:27] | She bought the whole bottle, didn’t she? | 她买了一整瓶 是吗? |
[14:31] | Okay, so just write down the number of guys you’ve slept with | 好 就把你们睡过的人数写下来 |
[14:33] | and put it in this glass, | 然后放到这个杯子里 |
[14:35] | and then we’ll pick out the number and guess who it belongs to. | 然后我们会抽一个数字 猜是谁写的 |
[14:38] | Daisy, you go first. | 戴丝 你先来 |
[14:39] | Yeah. | 好 |
[14:42] | 4. | 4个 |
[14:43] | – Oh! That’s me. – Yay! | -哦! 是我 -耶! |
[14:45] | No, no, no, that’s not how you’re supposed to play the game. | 不 不 不 不应该这么玩的 |
[14:47] | We’re supposed to guess. | 我们得猜 |
[14:48] | Who wasn’t gonna guess Katie? She married Matt when she was, like, 2. | 谁不会猜凯蒂呢? 她12岁跟马特结婚的 |
[14:51] | I’m surprised you’ve had that many. | 没想到你能有那么多啊 |
[14:53] | Katie, your turn, let’s go. | 凯蒂 该你了 抽吧 |
[14:57] | Eight. Eight… Daisy. | 8 8…戴丝 |
[14:59] | Yes, and I am twice the woman you are. | 嗯 我是你的两倍 |
[15:04] | 6. | 6个 |
[15:05] | – Jamie? – Yep, that’s me. | -杰咪? -嗯 是我 |
[15:07] | Wait a second, you’re a seven. | 等一下 你应该是7个 |
[15:09] | – I never had sex with Lars. – Yes, you did. | -我没跟拉尔斯睡过 -不 你睡过 |
[15:12] | No. He only stuck it in just a little, so it doesn’t count. | 没 他就进去了一点儿 所以不算 |
[15:15] | – How much was it in? – This much. | -进了多少? -就这点 |
[15:18] | What is that? That tells me nothing. I’ve no idea how big Lars’ penis is. | 那是什么? 那对我说没有意义 我不知道拉尔斯的鸡鸡有多大 |
[15:21] | I do. Counts. | 我知道 算 |
[15:23] | Okay. How much needs to go in to be considered sex? | 好吧 多少才算睡了? |
[15:26] | Anything more than the tip. | 比头大就算 |
[15:27] | Fine, I’m a seven. I mean, eight. | 好吧 我7个 我是说 8个 |
[15:30] | – Shit! Nine! – Atta girl. | -该死! 9! -厉害啊 |
[15:32] | Okay, Jamie, you go. | 好 杰咪 到你了 |
[15:37] | 13. | 13个 |
[15:38] | Thirteen? Who here is a 13? | 13? 这儿谁是13? |
[15:40] | Me. | 我 |
[15:41] | – Whore! – Trashy girl. Slut. | -婊子! -荡妇 |
[15:43] | – Sheila! – Slut! | -希拉! -荡妇! |
[15:45] | Slutty whore! | 荡妇婊子! |
[15:47] | What is the big deal? | 有什么了不起的? |
[15:48] | That is 13 different penises in one vagina. | 那可是13个不同的鸡鸡在你里面啊 |
[15:51] | It’s not like they were all in there at the same time. | 又不是同时 |
[15:54] | You know what? I’m done with this. Ally, you go. | 知道吗? 我已经好了 艾莉 你来 |
[15:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:11] | Wow, look at that, nine. | 哇 看那个 9 |
[16:13] | I drew myself. Game over. | 我自己写的 游戏结束 |
[16:15] | Wait. A one. Is this yours? | 等等 这是1 是你的吗? |
[16:18] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[16:20] | You’re at 91. | 你是91 |
[16:22] | No! I’m at nine! | 不! 我是9! |
[16:24] | You’re at 19. | 你是19 |
[16:26] | 19! Nineteen! | |
[16:31] | Hello, friend. | 你好 朋友 |
[16:32] | Fine, I admit it. I’m at 19, | 好 我承认 是19 |
[16:34] | almost twice the national average. It’s bad! | 是全国水平的两倍 太糟了! |
[16:37] | And look at this, there’s even a whole article in Marie Claire about it. | 看这个 在嘉人杂志上有一整篇有关这个的文章 |
[16:41] | I thought that playing this game would make me feel better about my number, | 我本以为玩这游戏能让我对自己的数字感觉好点 |
[16:44] | but now I think the homeless lady on the train was right. It’s high! | 但我现在觉得地铁上那个流浪女是对的 是太多了! |
[16:48] | Apparently in America, 96% of women | 显然在美国 96%的女人 |
[16:50] | who have been with 20 or more lovers can’t find a husband. | 有过20或者以上情人的人 找不到老公 |
[16:54] | It actually says 20? | 它真的说的是20吗? |
[16:55] | Who cares? Who did that study anyway? | 管他的? 到底谁做的这研究? |
[16:57] | The scientists over there at Marie Claire magazine? | 写嘉人杂志的科学家? |
[16:59] | Hey, that magazine taught me how to orgasm. | 嘿 那杂志教会我怎么高潮 |
[17:02] | Actually, that study was conducted by Dr. Helen Fig, | 其实 这个研究是由海伦菲格博士 |
[17:05] | a postdoctoral fellow at Harvard University. | 哈佛的一个博士后进行的 |
[17:08] | Shit! | 妈的! |
[17:09] | I see it in my practice all the time. | 我经常看到 |
[17:11] | When you’re too sexually available, it messes with your self-esteem. | 当你太性饥渴时 它会影响你的自尊 |
[17:14] | Next thing you know, you’re 45 with no self-respect, no husband, | 接下来你就知道了 你是个没自尊没老公的45岁女人 |
[17:18] | and no muscle tone in your pelvic floor. | 也没人睡 |
[17:22] | Okay. Well, that is not gonna happen to me. | 好吧 这事不会发生在我身上 |
[17:25] | Harvard says that 20 is the limit. | 哈佛说20是个界线 |
[17:26] | I’m at 19, so that gives me one more chance. | 我是19 所以我还有一次机会 |
[17:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:33] | I’m gonna make a proclamation. | 我要宣布一下 |
[17:36] | Shut up! I’m proclamating. | 闭嘴! 我在宣布事情 |
[17:39] | Okay. I am not gonna sleep with one more guy until I am sure he’s the one. | 好 我要确定那是对的人了才会跟他睡 |
[17:45] | I may not have control over much, | 我可能管不了很多事 |
[17:46] | but I do have control over my pelvic floor. | 但我自己的身体还是管得住的 |
[17:50] | The next guy who vacations at casa esperanza | 下一个去”卡莎·埃斯珀兰莎园”度假的人 |
[17:53] | is going to be my husband. | 就会是我的丈夫 |
[17:55] | – All right. – Yeah. | -好 -嗯 |
[17:57] | To taking control of my own destiny. | 掌控我自己的命运 |
[18:00] | To taking control! | 掌控! |
[18:07] | To better decision-making and goal-following-through. | 做更好的决定并向目标努力 |
[18:11] | To better decision-making and goals! | 做更好的决定和目标! |
[18:15] | To 20! | 到20! |
[18:17] | To 20! | 到20! |
[19:00] | Oh, shit. | 哦 该死 |
[19:11] | Oh, no. Oh, my God. | 哦 不 哦 老天 |
[19:18] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[19:20] | – I slept with my ex-boss. – Carol? | -我跟前老板睡了 -卡罗? |
[19:22] | No! The job I just got fired from. | 不! 我刚被解雇那单位的 |
[19:25] | – You got fired? – This is your fault. | -你被解雇了? -这是你的错 |
[19:27] | When I tried to get you to leave the bar last night, you spit on me. | 昨晚我劝你离开酒吧的时候 你吐我身上了 |
[19:30] | But congratulations. | 但恭喜你了 |
[19:32] | You said 20 is your husband. Now you’re at 20. | 你说过第20个是你丈夫 现在已经到20了 |
[19:34] | – Shut up. – I have to admit | -闭嘴 -我不得不承认 |
[19:36] | that I just did not think it was gonna happen this quickly, | 我没想到会发生的这么快 |
[19:38] | but I’m so excited. | 但我太兴奋了 |
[19:39] | Hey, Eddie, Ally’s gonna get married. | 嘿 艾迪 艾莉就要结婚了 |
[19:42] | – Great. – He’s thrilled. | -太好了 -他开心死了 |
[19:44] | I know you’re just being a bitch, but maybe he is my husband. | 我知道你在使坏 但他也许就是我丈夫 |
[19:46] | Maybe it’s fate. Now we’ve got a great story to tell our grandkids. | 也许这是命运 现在我们有好故事讲给孙子听了 |
[19:53] | I don’t know why I never considered him before. | 我不知道怎么之前没考虑过他 |
[20:03] | He’s not my husband. | 他不会是我丈夫 |
[20:10] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早安 -早安 |
[20:12] | – Hey, you’re out of toilet paper. – Okay. | -嘿 你没卫生纸了 -知道了 |
[20:14] | Oh, did you make coffee? | 哦 你有煮咖啡吗? |
[20:16] | No. There’s a Starbucks on your way to the T. | 不 你去的路上有星巴克 |
[20:18] | Oh, that’s okay. Did you get the newspaper? | 哦 那好 你拿报纸了吗? |
[20:21] | No, no, I don’t get that. | 不 不 我没拿 |
[20:24] | – Morning, 6-C. – That’s not mine. | -早安 性感小猫 -那不是我的 |
[20:27] | Okay. I locked myself out of my apartment. | 好吧 我把自己锁在门外了 |
[20:30] | My keys and wallet, everything, it’s over there. Can I use your phone? | 我的钥匙和钱包都在里面 能借用你的电话吗? |
[20:33] | Sure, of course, let me just get that. | 当然可以 我去拿 |
[20:36] | Hey, Roger, why don’t we talk later? | 嘿 罗杰 我们一会儿再谈好吗? |
[20:38] | Because I think 6-A really needs my help. | 因为我觉得性感小猫需要我的帮助 |
[20:40] | – Colin. – Hi. | -科林 -你好 |
[20:42] | – Nice to meet you. – Yeah. | -幸会 -嗯 |
[20:47] | So, | 那 |
[20:50] | how about some dinner tonight? | 今晚共进晚餐? |
[20:53] | Tonight, tonight? | 今晚 今晚? |
[20:55] | Oh, we have that tenants’ meeting tonight. | 哦 我们今晚有租客会议 |
[20:59] | Oh! That’s right. Tenants’ meeting. | 哦! 对 有租客会议 |
[21:03] | Oh, we’re trying to get this very loud bird evicted. | 哦 我们正打算把那个很吵的家伙赶走 |
[21:07] | But why don’t I call you later and we’ll figure out | 要么我晚点打给你再商量 |
[21:11] | maybe another time that we can get together. | 也许我们可以另约时间一起 |
[21:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:27] | Bye. | 拜 |
[21:34] | Hi, I’m Roger. | 嗨 我是罗杰 |
[21:37] | Hey, do you think the woman coming out of your apartment | 嘿 你不觉得那个从你房间里走出来的女人 |
[21:39] | could have helped you with the “being locked out” problem? | 能帮你解决”被锁在门外”的问题? |
[21:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:46] | Uh, I had a little situation that I needed to get out of, | 呃 我有个小麻烦要解决一下 |
[21:49] | not unlike your situation here, so I… | 跟你的情况不同 所以我… |
[21:51] | Lied to her, then lied to me? | 先骗她 再骗我 |
[21:53] | I look at it as trying to avoid hurt feelings. | 我试着避免给人造成伤害 |
[21:58] | This is pretty cool. Where’d you get this? | 这蛮酷的 你哪儿买的? |
[22:00] | I made it. | 我做的 |
[22:02] | – No shit. – Shit. | -放屁 -屁 |
[22:05] | Listen, I don’t want to have anything to do | 听着 我不想跟你 |
[22:07] | with your crusade to sleep with every woman in Boston, okay? | 与波士顿所有女人睡觉的征程扯上关系 好吗? |
[22:09] | They’re kind of like my sisters. | 他们像我妹妹一样 |
[22:11] | Wow. I thought you’d be cooler than this. | 哇啊 我觉得你会更酷 |
[22:13] | I saw that toast you made on YouTube. | 我在YouTube上看到你的祝酒词了 |
[22:15] | Seemed like you had a good sense of humor. | 看来你很有幽默感啊 |
[22:17] | Those bitches put my toast up on YouTube? | 那些婊子把我的祝酒词放到YouTube上了? |
[22:20] | How did you see it already? | 你怎么看到的? |
[22:21] | I got everybody in the building on Google Alert. | 我把这楼里所有人都PO上谷歌快讯 |
[22:24] | I come from a family of cops, it’s in my nature to dig up dirt. | 我来自警察家庭 天生就喜欢探寻蛛丝马迹 |
[22:27] | Guy in 4-D tried to marry his dog. | 住在4D那家伙想娶他的狗 |
[22:30] | – No! Bandit? – Oh, yeah. | -不是吧! 本迪? -是的 |
[22:33] | All right, well, looks like the coast is clear. | 好 看上去外面已经安全了 |
[22:37] | Thank you. You’re a peach. | 谢了 你真好 |
[22:39] | You’re a pig. | 你个猪 |
[22:50] | This is good. | 真好吃 |
[22:51] | Okay, okay, that’s enough. I think the idea is just to taste them. | 好 好 够了 只是尝尝而已 |
[22:56] | Why? Nobody’s ever gonna see me naked again. | 怎么? 没人会再看到我裸体了 |
[22:58] | I might as well enjoy myself. | 我本可以好好享受的 |
[22:59] | Yeah, like you’re really gonna be celibate. | 嗯 你好像真要单身了 |
[23:02] | I don’t have a choice. I said I was gonna stop at 20, | 我没的选 我说要止于20个 |
[23:05] | and now, thanks to that finger-smelling fuck, I’m at 20. | 感谢那个闻手指的混蛋 我达到20个了 |
[23:09] | Just promise me you’re not gonna put me at the singles’ table | 答应我不要安排我在单身人们那桌 |
[23:11] | with Sheila and her mom. Please. | 跟希拉和她妈一起 拜托 |
[23:13] | Seating is really complicated. | 排座位真复杂 |
[23:20] | Wait. | 等等 |
[23:21] | – Does that guy look familiar to you? – No. | -那人看着熟悉吗? -不 |
[23:26] | Oh, shit! | 见鬼了! |
[23:28] | What? | 什么? |
[23:29] | That’s Disgusting Donald! I dated him. | 那是恶心的唐纳德! 我跟他约会过 |
[23:34] | – Did I ever meet him? – No! Nobody did. | -我见过他吗? -不? 没人见过 |
[23:39] | He’s the reason I learned to cook. | 我就因为他学下厨的 |
[23:42] | We have nothing to eat! Honey, let’s go out tonight. | 没什么吃的! 亲爱的 我们今晚出去吧 |
[23:47] | I don’t know. There’s just so many people out there. | 我不知道 外面人这么多 |
[23:52] | Come on. I want to try the new Korean barbecue place everyone’s talking about. | 去吧 我很想试试大家都在说的那个新开的韩国烧烤餐厅 |
[23:55] | I can make Korean barbecue. Easy. What do we need? | 我就可以做韩国烧烤 很简单 需要什么东西? |
[23:58] | Uh, a table with a grill built into it. | 呃 一个有烤架的桌子 |
[24:01] | That guy doesn’t look disgusting at all. He’s actually kind of cute. | 那人看起来一点儿也不恶心 还蛮可爱的 |
[24:05] | I know, but I really think it’s him. | 我知道 但我真觉得是他 |
[24:07] | All right, well, go say hi and see. | 好吧 那我们去打个招呼试试 |
[24:22] | Ally? | 艾莉? |
[24:24] | – Donald? – Oh, my gosh. | -唐纳德? -哦 老天 |
[24:26] | – It is you. – Hi. | -是你 -嗨 |
[24:27] | Hi. I can’t believe it. I cannot believe it. | 嗨 我真不敢相信 不敢相信 |
[24:32] | Yeah, well… | 嗯 那… |
[24:36] | Oh, Ally, please meet my fiancée, Cara. | 喔 艾莉 这位是我未婚妻 卡拉 |
[24:40] | – Hi. – This is Ally. | -嗨 -这是艾莉 |
[24:41] | – Nice to meet you. – You, too. | -幸会 -幸会 |
[24:43] | Wow. So, how did you guys meet? | 你们是怎么认识的? |
[24:48] | – At a conference. – At a conference. | -在一个会上 -在一个会上 |
[24:51] | Can you believe it? She’s a rocket scientist. | 你信不信? 她是个火箭科学家 |
[24:53] | – No, I’m not. – Yes, you are. | -不 我不是 -是 你是的 |
[24:55] | I’m actually just an engineer, but he loves to say that. | 我其实只是个工程师 但他喜欢这么说 |
[24:58] | – You know, I’m not the typical… – I get it. | -你知道 我不是典型的… -我知道 |
[25:02] | Ally and I are old friends. | 艾莉和我是老朋友 |
[25:05] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么? |
[25:08] | Oh, I’m just tasting some cake | 哦 我只是在试吃蛋糕 |
[25:12] | for my wedding. | 我的结婚蛋糕 |
[25:14] | I’m marrying a scientist, too. | 我也要跟个科学家结婚了 |
[25:18] | Yeah, he doesn’t look smart either. | 嗯 他看去也不是很聪明 |
[25:20] | I’m here with my sister | 我跟我妹妹来 |
[25:22] | because he’s up in the North Pole dealing with the whole icecap situation. | 因为他去北极处理冰盖问题了 |
[25:28] | – Oh. – Yeah. | -哦 -是的 |
[25:29] | He’s probably gonna fix it. | 他应该会处理好的 |
[25:32] | I can’t believe that he said that we were just friends. | 我真不敢相信他说我们只是朋友 |
[25:34] | Like I was the embarrassment! | 好像我很让他难堪似的! |
[25:36] | He had man boobs, big hairy ones. | 他有胸肌 很大还有胸毛 |
[25:38] | God! I can’t believe it’s the same guy. | 天! 我不敢相信是同一个人 |
[25:40] | He looks so good now. He even looks taller. | 他现在看上去不错啊 还更高了 |
[25:42] | A lot of men get better with age. | 很多男人越成熟越有魅力 |
[25:43] | I mean, you said it yourself, Eddie used to be a total douche. | 我是说 你自己讲的 艾迪曾经是个混蛋 |
[25:46] | People change. | 人会变的 |
[25:49] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[25:51] | Daisy, you’re a genius. | 戴丝 你是个天才 |
[25:52] | I don’t have to be celibate or go over 20. | 我不用单身或者超过20个了 |
[25:54] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[25:55] | Donald can’t be my only ex who’s gotten better with time. | 我的前任不可能只有唐纳德随着年长而变得有魅力了 |
[25:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:01] | Love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:14] | Right. | 好 |
[26:17] | Jake Adams. | 杰克·亚当斯 |
[26:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:23] | Jake Adams’ dad. | 杰克·亚当斯的父亲 |
[26:24] | Jake Adams’ Facebook. | 杰克·亚当斯的脸书 |
[26:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:29] | Jake Adams III. | 三号杰克·亚当斯 |
[26:31] | No, Jake Adams IV. | 不对 四号杰克·亚当斯 |
[26:33] | Oh, forget it. All right, moving on, for now. | 哦 算了 好吧 现在继续 |
[26:38] | What do we have next? | 下一个呢? |
[26:40] | Mike Miller. | 迈克·米勒 |
[26:43] | Eleven million results? | 一千一百万个搜寻结果? |
[26:45] | Holy shit! | 狗屎! |
[26:48] | From Cresskill, New Jersey. | 他来自新泽西州的克雷斯基尔 |
[26:52] | Eight million results! What the fuck? | 八百万个结果! 怎么会这样? |
[26:55] | Mike Miller from Cresskill, New Jersey, obsessed with Bruce Springsteen, | 来自新泽西州克雷斯基尔的迈克·米勒 并很爱布鲁斯·斯普斯顿 |
[27:00] | big balls, tiny penis? | 蛋大鸡小? |
[27:05] | What? No! God! | 什么? 不! 老天! |
[27:07] | Oh, God, stop it! No! | 哦 老天 停! 不! |
[27:16] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[27:36] | Balls. | 蛋蛋 |
[27:46] | I told you not to put it there. | 我叫你别放那儿 |
[27:50] | Under the bed. | 床底下 |
[27:52] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[27:53] | Morning, 6-C. | 早安 性感小猫 |
[27:55] | Hey, I see that you have company, | 嘿 我看到你有朋友在 |
[27:57] | but I just want to ask you a really quick question. | 但我只想问你个小问题 |
[28:00] | Remember how you said you were good at digging up dirt? | 记得你说你很擅长探寻蛛丝马迹? |
[28:02] | Do you think that maybe I could pay you to find some people for me? | 你觉得能帮我找些人 我给你钱? |
[28:06] | Sweetheart, if I’m gonna help you, you got to give me more info than that. | 甜心 如果要我帮你的话 你得给我更多信息 |
[28:10] | Just some guys that I’ve dated. | 就是些我约会过的人 |
[28:12] | Oh, you have herpes. That’s not a fun call to make. | 哦 你染上病了 那可不好玩 |
[28:15] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[28:16] | I don’t know. I just… | 我不知道 我只是… |
[28:17] | I think that one of these guys might be worth a second look. | 我觉得也许他们其中有人值得再考虑一下 |
[28:31] | No. I refuse to be a part of this type of crazy. | 不 我拒绝介入这种疯狂的事 |
[28:33] | I don’t know why these guys broke up with you, and I need to protect them. | 我不知道这些人为什么要把你甩了 我要保护他们 |
[28:37] | Wait. Why do you assume they all broke up with me? | 等等 为什么你觉得都是他们甩了我? |
[28:40] | Because you seem like the type of girl who tries to make a bad thing work. | 因为你看上去像是那种想让坏事发生的女孩 |
[28:43] | Some people call that optimism. | 有人管这叫乐观 |
[28:45] | I call it crazy. | 我管这叫发疯 |
[28:47] | I’m sorry I asked. I knew you’d be a jerk. | 不好意思向你开口了 我就知道你是个混蛋 |
[28:49] | Don’t be mad. It doesn’t mean I won’t sleep with you. | 别急 这并不表示我不会跟你睡 |
[28:52] | Ugh! Gross. | 呃! 恶心 |
[29:09] | Colin! Colin, open up! Colin! | 科林! 科林 开门! 科林! |
[29:14] | Colin, we got to go! Mom fell in the shower. | 科林 我们得走了! 妈妈掉浴缸里了 |
[29:16] | – What? – Yeah, she fell in the shower! | -什么? -对 她掉浴缸里了! |
[29:19] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[29:20] | She’s at the hospital. She’s all wet. | 她在医院 全身都湿了 |
[29:25] | We got to get out of here! | 我们得离开了! |
[29:26] | They’re drying her off right now, as we speak. | 他们正在帮她弄干 |
[29:29] | I’m so sorry. You seem like a really awesome person. | 抱歉 你看上去很棒 |
[29:33] | I’m sure he’s gonna call you, but we got to go! | 我知道他会给你打电话的 但我们得走了! |
[29:35] | Come on! She’s hurt! | 快点! 她受伤了! |
[29:41] | Very impressive. | 很厉害 |
[29:44] | You help me track down my exes, I’ll help you escape yours. | 你帮我找到前男友们 我帮你摆脱你的 |
[29:48] | What happened to protecting your sisters? | 不保护你的妹妹们了? |
[29:51] | If those girls can’t see you coming, they deserve what they get. | 如果那些女孩不见你回来 这是她们应得的 |
[29:54] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[29:56] | This place really goes on and on, doesn’t it? | 这地儿真的很火啊 对吧? |
[30:00] | And you can use my apartment to hide in. | 你可以藏在我屋里 |
[30:05] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[30:06] | Thanks, Diana. Okay. | 谢谢 戴安妮 好 |
[30:09] | So, here’s all the info I have on the guys. | 这些是我有的全部信息 |
[30:11] | Names, most recent phone numbers… | 名字 最近的电话… |
[30:13] | Hey! Addresses. | 嘿! 地址 |
[30:15] | Find out who’s alive, single, and still on the East Coast, okay? | 找出来谁活着 谁单身 还在东海岸 对吗? |
[30:19] | I’ll take a car or a train, but not a plane. | 我愿意开车或者坐火车 但不要坐飞机 |
[30:22] | I prioritized the list, so start at the top. | 我按喜好排的名单 所以从上面开始 |
[30:25] | Jake Adams. Is that the one that got away? | 杰克·亚当斯 是那个走掉的人吗? |
[30:28] | Well, something like that. | 嗯 差不多 |
[30:30] | His dad’s name is also Jake Adams and he owns, like, half of Boston. | 他爸的名字也是杰克·亚当斯 他拥有差不多半个波士顿 |
[30:33] | – So, he should be pretty easy to find. – The Jake Adams? | -那他应该比较好找 -就这个杰克·亚当斯呀? |
[30:36] | Well, he may not be hard to find, | 嗯 他可能不太难找 |
[30:38] | but I guarantee he’s gonna be hard to get to. | 但我保证不容易接近他 |
[30:39] | You don’t have a phone number or address or anything like that? | 你没有电话 地址之类的吗? |
[30:41] | If I had that, I wouldn’t need you. | 如果我有的话也不用找你了 |
[30:44] | I do know that Tom Piper is on the fast track to becoming a senator. | 不过我知道汤姆·派尔很想成为参议员 |
[30:47] | Oh, and move John Kimble up to number three. | 哦 把约翰·肯堡移到第三位 |
[30:49] | He probably still works at Starbucks, but he’s the best sex I’ve ever had. | 他很可能还在星巴克工作 但他让我最爽 |
[30:53] | You haven’t had sex with me. | 你还没跟我睡过呢 |
[30:54] | No, but I have had sex with other overly confident struggling musicians. | 没有 但我跟别的过于自信而穷困的音乐家睡过 |
[30:57] | So, I’m good. | 所以我不用了 |
[30:59] | What makes you think I’m a musician? | 你为什么觉得我是音乐家? |
[31:01] | Guitar in your apartment, you dress like a horny teenager, | 你房里的吉他 还有你穿得像个年轻小混混 |
[31:04] | I paid for that sandwich. Struggling musician. | 是我付的三明治 穷困的音乐家 |
[31:06] | So, I don’t get it. Why go through all this trouble? | 我不明白了 为什么还这么麻烦呢? |
[31:08] | Why not just find a new guy? | 怎么不找个新男友呢? |
[31:09] | No. No new guys. | 不 不找新的 |
[31:11] | New is always better than old. | 新的总比旧的好 |
[31:13] | Of course you’d say that. | 你肯定会这么说 |
[31:14] | I bet the longest relationship you’ve ever had is with that sandwich. | 我猜你维持最长的关系就是跟这三明治了 |
[31:34] | – That’s pretty. – I know. | -真好看 -我知道 |
[31:36] | Are you really gonna let us look good at your wedding? | 你真打算在婚礼上让我们穿这么漂亮吗? |
[31:40] | No. That’s Mom’s dress. Those are the bridesmaids’ dresses. | 不 那是我妈的裙子 那是伴娘的裙子 |
[31:45] | Sorry. Mom picked them out, | 对不起 妈妈挑的 |
[31:47] | and I’m trying to keep her happy | 我想让她开心点 |
[31:48] | because I invited Dad to the wedding. | 因为我邀请爸爸来婚礼 |
[31:50] | – Have you told Mom? – No, not yet. | -你跟妈妈说了吗? -不 还没 |
[31:57] | I think this is it, right? | 我觉得就这件了 对吧? |
[32:01] | It’s beautiful. | 好漂亮 |
[32:03] | – Perfect. – I love it. | -完美 -我喜欢 |
[32:05] | That is a lot of poof. | 那么多层 |
[32:07] | The poof is what I like about it. | 我就喜欢它的层次 |
[32:09] | But don’t you want to have wedding night sex with your dress still on? | 你不想穿着裙子来新婚之夜吗? |
[32:11] | – I don’t know. Do I? – Yeah, naughty bride, you do. | -我不知道 要吗? -嗯 淘气的新娘 你要的 |
[32:15] | I’m just concerned that with all those layers | 我只是有点担心这么多层 |
[32:16] | he’s not gonna be able to find your vagina. | 他能不能找到你的入口 |
[32:18] | – Good point. – I mean, forget about 69. | -说得对 -我是说 我忘了69式 |
[32:21] | She’s not gonna 69. | 她不会同意的 |
[32:24] | – Why not? – Because she’s a grown-up. | -为什么不呢? -因为她已经长大了 |
[32:27] | Sixty-nines are for when you’re 17 | 69式是给你17岁的时候用的 |
[32:29] | and you’re trying to cram everything in at once before your parents get home. | 那会儿你会赶在父母回家前把什么都吞了 |
[32:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:33] | Matt is always trying to do that, and I say, “Let’s just take turns”. | 马特总想这样 我就说”我们就轮着来吧” |
[32:37] | “What’s the rush?” | “急什么?” |
[32:39] | Oh, my God. He found Dave Hansen. | 哦 老天 他找到大卫·汉森了 |
[32:41] | Wait. Are you tracking down all your ex-boyfriends | 等等 你是不是在找你所有的前男友 |
[32:44] | so you don’t have to go over 20? | 这样就不用超过20了? |
[32:46] | – What? – Think about it. | -什么? -想想看 |
[32:47] | If it works out with one of these guys, | 如果跟这些人行的话 |
[32:49] | that means a whole period of my life won’t have been a waste. | 这意味着我的整个生活不再白费了 |
[32:51] | Yeah, but it didn’t work out with any of those guys | 嗯 但跟这些人都行不通 |
[32:53] | because they were all wrong for you. | 因为他们都不适合你 |
[32:55] | Dave Hansen. Isn’t that the magician you dated? | 大卫·汉森 不是那个你约会的魔术师吗? |
[33:04] | I believe this is yours. | 我认为这是你的 |
[33:14] | I believe these are yours. | 我认为这些是你的 |
[33:20] | You work fast! | 你找得很快啊! |
[33:23] | This one was easy. He has his own website, | 这个很容易 他有自己的网页 |
[33:26] | supersexymagic.com supersexymagic dot com. | |
[33:29] | Well, I’m sure I’ll be able to find him. | 嗯 我肯定能找到他 |
[33:31] | So, you can scoot and skedaddle. | 所以你可以去玩了 |
[33:34] | And miss the show? | 错过好戏看? |
[33:48] | Nope, I’m done here. | 没 我好了 |
[33:50] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[33:53] | Why? Because he’s a bartender? | 怎么了? 因为他是个酒保? |
[33:56] | No, because he’s still a bartender. | 不 因为他还是个酒保 |
[33:58] | He’s exactly where he was nine years ago, | 他9年前就在这儿了 |
[34:00] | an out-of-work magician who sleeps till noon, bartends till 3:00, | 一个没工作的魔术师 天天睡到中午 晚上工作到凌晨3点 |
[34:04] | and goes around pulling money out of people. | 到处从人身上拿出钱来 |
[34:06] | He keeps your quarter, by the way. | 他还留着你的硬币呢 |
[34:08] | So what? You could have had some fun for old times’ sake. | 那又怎样? 看在以前的情份上 你们可以开心一下 |
[34:12] | No. You know, even if it didn’t raise my number, | 不 你知道 即使我不给他我的号 |
[34:14] | I can’t afford to waste anymore time on guys like him. | 我不能再在他这种人身上浪费时间了 |
[34:16] | Wait, wait, wait. That’s what this is about? | 等等 等等 原来是这样啊? |
[34:18] | You don’t want to raise your number! That’s why you won’t sleep with me. | 你不想把你电话给我! 所以你不愿意跟我睡 |
[34:23] | No, there’s a lot of reasons why I won’t sleep with you. | 不 我不跟你睡有很多原因 |
[34:27] | No, there’s not. | 不 没有 |
[34:28] | I don’t know why girls care so much about their number anyway. | 我不知道为什么女孩这么在意她们的电话号码 |
[34:31] | You guys all have this ideal girl in your minds | 你们脑子里总有个理想的女孩 |
[34:34] | and if our number gets too high, we can’t be that girl. | 如果我们的号太难拿到 我们就不是那个理想的女孩了 |
[34:39] | The ideal girl. Tell me about her. | 理想女孩 跟我说说 |
[34:41] | You know, you can take her home to the family, | 就是你可以带她回家见亲友 |
[34:44] | she’s smart, but not smarter than you, and she bakes apple pies with your mom | 她很聪明 但不比你聪明 她能跟你妈一起烤苹果派 |
[34:48] | and plays catch with your handicapped sister, | 跟你残障的妹妹玩传球 |
[34:50] | but then when you’re alone, she’s takes off her glasses | 但当你感到孤独的时候 她会拿下眼镜 |
[34:52] | and puts on a vinyl cat suit and fucks you sideways! | 穿上性感内衣爽死你! |
[34:55] | That girl doesn’t exist. If she did, I’d be sleeping with her. | 这样的女孩不存在 如果有的话 我要跟她睡 |
[34:57] | And what kind of guy cares about how many people you’ve slept with anyway? | 再说什么样的男的会在意你跟多少人睡过? |
[35:01] | Decent guys. | 好男人 |
[35:26] | Hey! What are you doing? | 嘿! 你在干嘛? |
[35:31] | Waiting for… | 等… |
[35:33] | Amy to leave. | 艾美离开 |
[35:35] | You hooked up with someone last night after I left you? | 昨晚我离开之后 你跟别人搞在一起了? |
[35:38] | Hooking up sounds so crass. | 你用词好粗鲁 |
[35:40] | We shared a romantic experience. | 我们有过浪漫的回忆 |
[35:43] | And then I told her I had an early dentist appointment, | 然后我告诉她我第二天一早约了牙医 |
[35:45] | and I’m hiding on your couch till she leaves. | 然后我躲在你沙发上直到她离开 |
[35:48] | Well, maybe you could use this downtime to do some actual work. | 嗯 也许你可以利用停工这段时间做点正经事 |
[35:53] | I am working. I set up a Facebook account for you. | 我有在做 我为你设置了个脸书的帐号 |
[35:56] | I don’t want to be on Facebook. What picture did you use? | 我不想上脸书 你用的什么头像? |
[35:59] | The one I just took of you sleeping. | 你睡的时候我拍的 |
[36:01] | I think this is gonna be better. | 我觉得这样会好点 |
[36:03] | While you’re looking for them, they can be looking for you. | 你找他们的时候 他们也可以找你 |
[36:05] | Fine, but I refuse to tweet. | 很好 但我不愿写东西 |
[36:07] | Number 14, Evan Slater, has friend-requested you. | 14号 埃文·史莱德 有个朋友要加你 |
[36:11] | He’s tagged you in a photo | 他标记上你了 |
[36:12] | and he’s suggested you become a fan of Tito’s Tacos. | 而且他建议你关注提托的玉米片 |
[36:16] | Ooh. I liked Evan. | 哦 我喜欢过埃文 |
[36:18] | Yeah, and who doesn’t like tacos? | 嗯 谁不喜欢玉米片呢? |
[36:20] | He’s adorable. | 他很可爱 |
[36:26] | And so are his wife and kids. | 他的太太和孩子也是 |
[36:28] | Well, he clearly doesn’t understand what Facebook is for. | 嗯 他明显不明白脸书是什么东西 |
[36:31] | You know, if you don’t start taking this job more seriously, | 听着 如果你不认真做这工作的话 |
[36:33] | you’re fired from using my apartment. | 你就被解雇了 不能再用我的房间了 |
[36:36] | Where’s my coffee pot? | 我的咖啡壶呢? |
[36:38] | I broke it. | 我打破了 |
[36:40] | If you were on Twitter, you’d know that already. | 如果你上微博的话 你早知道了 |
[36:46] | You owe me $19.95. | 你欠我19.95美元 |
[36:48] | How about I pay you back in Chinese food? | 要不我用中国菜当酬劳? |
[36:51] | I ordered Charlie Chiang. | 我点了豆肉卷? |
[36:52] | Did you get the itty-bitty spare ribs? | 你有点小排骨吗? |
[36:55] | Okay, I’ll be there in five minutes. | 好 五分钟后到 |
[36:58] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:59] | Hey, come on in. | 嘿 进来 |
[37:08] | – Wow. – Yeah. | -哇 -对 |
[37:11] | Dad didn’t take me to too many ball games, | 爸爸不常带我去玩球类游戏 |
[37:12] | but we did go on a lot of stakeouts. | 但我们常去监视 |
[37:15] | It’s impressive. | 很厉害啊 |
[37:19] | Okay, so Mike Miller and Eric Hamilton are married. | 好的 迈克·米勒和艾瑞克已经结婚了 |
[37:22] | So is Valerio, the guy from Italy. | 欧马里欧也是 那个意大利人 |
[37:25] | Plum sauce? | 苏梅酱? |
[37:26] | Yes, please, but no mustard. | 好 但不要芥末 |
[37:28] | No mustard? Mustard’s the best part. | 不要芥末? 芥末最精典了 |
[37:30] | Not if you hate mustard. | 如果你讨厌芥末就不是了 |
[37:33] | Anything on Jake Adams yet? | 杰克·亚当斯有消息没? |
[37:34] | No. I’m sorry. | 没有 对不起 |
[37:36] | I told you, rich people are very good at protecting their privacy, | 我跟你说过 有钱人很会保护自己的隐私 |
[37:38] | but just be patient, we’ll find him. | 不过耐心点 我们会找到他的 |
[37:40] | What about Simon Forester? | 西门·福瑞斯呢? |
[37:42] | He’s separated and his house just went on the market, | 他分居了 他刚把房子拿来卖 |
[37:44] | so I’m guessing a divorce is right around the corner. | 所以我猜马上要离婚了 |
[37:47] | Huh. Okay. Let’s try Simon. | 嗯 好 试下西门 |
[37:50] | Simon. | 西门 |
[37:52] | Okay, so what’s my plan? Guy getting a divorce. | 好 那我的计划是什么? 正在离婚的人 |
[37:56] | Divorce… | 离婚… |
[37:59] | I could find out who his lawyer is and get a job there as his assistant. | 我可以找到他的律师 并去应聘他的助理 |
[38:03] | Or we keep it simple and you just go look at his open house. | 或者简单点 你就去找找他的房子 |
[38:10] | The challenge with a newly divorced guy is that he’s just looking to have fun. | 跟一个刚离婚的人的挑战就是他正打算找点乐子 |
[38:13] | What you got to do is give him the best sex of his life. | 你要做的就是让他爽到爆 |
[38:15] | He can’t realize that he’s falling in love with you until it’s too late. | 等到他发现爱上你的时候已经晚了 |
[38:18] | So, I’m covering up the fact that I’m marriage material with amazing sex? | 嗯 我发现结婚的关键是很棒的性爱? |
[38:22] | – Yeah. How’s your blowjob? – What? | -嗯 你工夫怎么样? -什么? |
[38:26] | Relax. This is business. I’m trying to help you. | 放松 这是工作 我只想帮帮你 |
[38:28] | Well, if you must know, it’s pretty good. | 嗯 如果你一定要知道的话 挺好的 |
[38:30] | It’s the hand job I haven’t quite figured out yet. | 我不太擅长的是用手 |
[38:33] | Well, I guarantee you he has, so skip it. | 嗯 我向你保证他有手 所以别研究了 |
[38:36] | All right, I guess this is it. | 好的 我想找到了 |
[38:38] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗? -嗯 |
[38:42] | This is nice. Simon’s doing well. | 不错 西蒙混得不错呀 |
[38:45] | I wonder where the realtor is. | 我不知道房地产经济人在哪儿 |
[38:48] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[38:54] | Is that… | 那是… |
[38:57] | What the… | 怎么… |
[38:58] | – Donald! – Ally! | -唐纳德! -艾莉! |
[39:00] | What the fuck are you doing in my home? | 你他妈在我屋里干嘛? |
[39:04] | The door was open, so I just assumed this was the open house. | 门开着 我以为要卖的 |
[39:08] | No. No. This is my house. You’re in my home. | 不 不 这是我家 你在我家里 |
[39:12] | Oh, well… | 哦 呃… |
[39:16] | My fiance Pierre, and I are looking to buy a place | 我的未婚夫皮埃尔 我们想买个房子 |
[39:20] | when he gets back from the North Pole. | 等他从北极回来 |
[39:23] | Hey, Ally, can I go ahead and get that picture back from you? | 嘿 艾莉 我可以先把照片从你那儿拿回来吗? |
[39:28] | Oh, I’m sorry. Oops. | 哦 对不起 哎呀 |
[39:46] | That was Disgusting Donald. | 那是恶心唐纳德 |
[39:48] | He didn’t look disgusting. | 他看上去不恶心 |
[39:49] | He was disgusting when I dated him, okay? | 跟我约会的时候 他很恶心 好吧? |
[39:56] | Oh, my God, there’s Simon. | 哦 我的天 西蒙来了 |
[39:58] | He looks good for a guy going through a divorce. | 作为一个正在离婚的人 他看上去很不错啊 |
[40:09] | Before you take my order, | 在点菜前 |
[40:11] | I do feel compelled to explain why a single, straight man | 我很想解释一下为什么一个单身 异性恋的男人 |
[40:15] | is having high tea by himself on Beacon Hill. | 会自己一个人在贝肯山喝下午茶 |
[40:19] | I’m just so homesick that I’d kill for anything English. | 我太想家了 看到任何跟英国有关的就忍不住 |
[40:31] | Okay, so go. I can take it from here. | 好了 走吧 我自己来… |
[40:33] | – Don’t shove me. – Get out of here. | -别推我 -走吧 |
[40:34] | Don’t shove me. | 别推我 |
[40:36] | – Get out of here! – Hey! I said don’t shove me! | -你走吧! -嘿! 我说了别推我! |
[40:39] | Ally Darling? | 艾莉 达铃? |
[40:41] | Is that you? | 是你吗? |
[40:45] | Simon, I can’t believe it. | 西门 真不敢相信 |
[40:48] | What are the chances? | 这么巧? |
[40:52] | It’s brilliant to see you. | 见到你太好了 |
[40:53] | It is brilliant. | 是太好了 |
[40:55] | Simon, this is my neighbor, Colin. But he has to go now. | 西门 这是我邻居 科林 但他现在得走了 |
[41:00] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不用走 |
[41:02] | – Pleasure. – No, no, the pleasure’s all mine. | -很荣幸见到你 -不 不 我才荣幸 |
[41:07] | It’s great to see… | 太好了… |
[41:09] | Did you look this good when we were dating? | 我们约会那会儿你有这么漂亮吗? |
[41:11] | Oh, well, I had a fringe back then. | 哦 那会儿我有刘海 |
[41:14] | That’s bangs. “Fringe” is “bangs”. | 就是流海的意思 |
[41:18] | – Americans. – Listen, they’re showing my house, | -美国人 -听着 他们要卖我的房子 |
[41:20] | so I’ve got to disappear for an hour or so, | 所以我一个小时左右就得走了 |
[41:22] | but do you fancy grabbing a pint? | 不过你想喝一杯吗? |
[41:25] | Smashing. | 好呀 |
[41:27] | Cheerio, Colin. | 干杯 科林 |
[41:32] | Cross Simon off the list. | 把西蒙划掉 |
[41:34] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[41:36] | My British accent was a little rusty, and halfway through darts | 我的英国口音有点生疏了 飞镖玩到一半 |
[41:39] | I started sounding like Eliza Doolittle. | 我的声音变得有点像伊莉莎·杜利特尔 |
[41:43] | Don’t take your eye off the board. | 视线别离开标盘 |
[41:47] | No. Straight. Just… Higher. Better. | 不 直的 只要…高一点 好一点 |
[41:53] | Bloody ‘ell! I’m rubbish at this. | 天! 我太不擅长这个了 |
[42:02] | You were saying you got sacked. | 你说你被打劫了? |
[42:05] | Yep. Losing me job wasn’t the end of the world. | 嗯 丢了工作还不是世界末日 |
[42:09] | Still got me mates and a roof over me ‘ead. | 还有我的朋友和房子 |
[42:11] | I don’t need much, just a room somewhere, | 我不需要大房子 有个屋子就行 |
[42:15] | far away from the cold night air. | 要在远离寒夜的地方 |
[42:22] | And then when I tried to pull out of it, | 当我想把改回来的时候 |
[42:24] | for some reason I panicked and went full Borat. | 不知怎么了 我慌了 变得跟波拉特一样了 |
[42:27] | So, I order another round? | 那再来一局? |
[42:33] | No. No, I think we better call it a night. | 不 不 要不我们打一晚上吧 |
[42:37] | Oh, no! I talk whole time. I know nothing about you. | 哦 不! 我一直在说 还完全不了解你呢 |
[42:45] | So, what’s next for Svorgon? | 那么斯弗根怎么样? |
[42:54] | Svorgon? | 斯弗根? |
[42:55] | I turned into the Swedish Chef from The Muppets. | 我从瑞典厨师变成了提线木偶 |
[42:58] | He was my favorite. | 他是我最喜欢的 |
[42:59] | Okay. Who else we got? | 好的 还有谁? |
[43:06] | I thought we weren’t allowed up here. | 我以为我们不能上来这儿 |
[43:08] | Didn’t you get that memo? | 你没拿到那个注意事项吗? |
[43:09] | I wrote that memo. | 那是我写的 |
[43:11] | It was getting kind of crowded, and my band and I practice up here. | 这儿变得有点挤了 我的乐队和我在这儿练习 |
[43:14] | Where does your band play? | 你的乐队在哪儿表演? |
[43:16] | Here, for now. | 目前就在这里 |
[43:18] | My mom’s friend is looking for a band for her son’s bar mitzvah. | 我妈妈的朋友正在为她儿子的酒吧找乐队呢 |
[43:21] | No, thank you. We’re not that kind of band. | 不 谢谢 我们不是那种类型的乐队 |
[43:24] | The kind that makes money? | 不是赚钱的乐队? |
[43:26] | Let’s drop it. | 别提了 |
[43:28] | We got 10 possibilities left. | 我们还有10个人选 |
[43:30] | Jay from Club Med Turkoise. I’m trying, but I need more info. | 土耳其电信的杰 我在试 但我需要更多的信息 |
[43:34] | I’m sorry, it was spring break. | 对不起 那会儿是春假 |
[43:36] | Jay may not even be his real name. I’m certainly not Kelli with an “I”. | 杰都可能不是他的真名 我肯定不叫以i结尾的那个凯莉 |
[43:40] | Barrett Ingold, lives in Miami. | 贝尔·灵格 住在迈阿密 |
[43:42] | I know it’s not geographically desirable, but he is a doctor now. | 我知道有点远 但他现在是医生 |
[43:46] | Don’t care. I hate Miami. | 算了 我讨厌迈阿密 |
[43:48] | I think too much sun makes people stupid. | 我觉得阳光太足会让人变笨 |
[43:50] | Okay. How do you feel about Denver? | 好 你觉得丹佛怎么样? |
[43:52] | I found the mountain man, and that guy has got a caboose worth relocating for. | 那儿有山 还有带厨房的游轮随时可以搬家 |
[43:56] | Pass! He always wanted to breathe fresh air. | 算了! 他总想呼吸新鲜空气 |
[43:59] | Do you know how exhausting it was to pretend to enjoy the outdoors | 你知道假装很有热情 享受户外活动 |
[44:01] | with that kind of enthusiasm? | 有多累吗? |
[44:03] | More exhausting than pretending to be British? | 比装是英国人还累? |
[44:05] | I never had to wipe myself with a leaf when I was pretending to be British. | 我装英国人的时候从来不用拿叶子来洗自己 |
[44:07] | Touche. What about Gerry Perry? He’s a puppeteer, so he’s single. | 说得好 加利·派瑞呢? 他是个操纵木偶的人 所以他单身 |
[44:13] | I don’t want to go out with Gerry Perry. | 我不想跟加利·派瑞出去 |
[44:15] | Where’s Jake Adams? | 杰克·亚当斯在哪儿? |
[44:17] | – In Noyaradougou. – What? Where the hell’s that? | -在诺亚拉多古 -什么? 那是什么鬼地方? |
[44:20] | Africa. | 非洲 |
[44:21] | He runs his family’s philanthropic foundation | 他在管理他家里的博爱基金会 |
[44:23] | and he’s overseeing the construction of a school there. | 他在监管那边一所学校的建造 |
[44:30] | Is he ever coming back? | 他会回来吗? |
[44:32] | Eventually. In the meantime, I’ve got Gerry Perry. | 也许吧 同时 我找到加利·派瑞了 |
[44:35] | No! | 不! |
[44:38] | All right, so the puppet show starts at 2:00, and I’ll meet you at the park. | 好了 木偶秀2点开始 我跟你在公园见 |
[44:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[44:43] | – Hey, Colin. – Yeah? | -嘿 科林 -嗯? |
[44:45] | Thank you for all your hard work, by the way. | 感谢你的工作 |
[44:48] | I really appreciate it. | 我真的很感谢你 |
[44:51] | You do? | 是吗? |
[44:52] | Because sometimes, it’s hard to tell. | 因为有时 很难讲出来 |
[44:55] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[45:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[45:08] | Trying to end the night with a bang. | 试着轰轰烈烈地结束这个夜晚吧 |
[45:12] | You really can’t hang out with a girl without sleeping with her, can you? | 你不可能跟一个女的出去但不睡她吧? |
[45:16] | Well, I can, it’s just not that much fun. | 嗯 我能 只是没那么有趣 |
[45:23] | You’re not on my list. | 你不在我名单上 |
[45:29] | You could just cross off the dead guy, | 你可以划掉了个死人 |
[45:32] | put my name on there. | 把我名字放上去 |
[45:39] | Who did the poop? | 谁拉的? |
[45:41] | You did the poop! | 你拉的! |
[45:43] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[45:46] | – Whose kid is this? – He’s my nephew. | -这是谁的小孩? -他是我侄子 |
[45:48] | If I’d shown up to the puppet show without a child, it might be creepy. | 如果我去看木偶戏不带个孩子 可能有点怪 |
[45:52] | Great. | 很好 |
[45:53] | Can you say hi, Justin? | 能打个招呼不 贾斯汀? |
[45:56] | He’s a pirate. | 他是个海盗 |
[45:57] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[46:04] | – All right, you’re up. – Great. | -好 该你了 -好 |
[46:07] | Come on. | 来 |
[46:11] | – Thanks, Gerry. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 加利 -不用谢 |
[46:26] | Daisy home? | 戴丝在家吗? |
[46:30] | No. | 不 |
[46:57] | So, when do you think Daisy will be home? | 那你觉得戴丝什么时候能回家? |
[47:06] | – Gerry? – Ally? | -加利? -艾利? |
[47:07] | – Oh, my God, what are you doing here? – Hi. Oh, | -哦 我的天 你在这儿干嘛? -嗨 哦 |
[47:10] | you know, I’m just babysitting for a friend. | 你知道 我只是在帮个朋友看孩子 |
[47:14] | Ah, cool. So, you saw the magical show. | 啊 酷 那你看了魔术秀 |
[47:16] | Yeah! Wow, the kids, they just love it. | 嗯! 哇啊 孩子们很喜欢呀 |
[47:19] | That’s just because I say “poop” a lot. | 那只是因为我经常说”拉把把” |
[47:23] | Hey, so, | 嘿 所以 |
[47:26] | Recognize this bad boy? | 认得出那个坏小子吗? |
[47:28] | Hey there, Smart Alec. | 嘿 聪明的阿莱克 |
[47:29] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[47:34] | So, how are you? | 你好吗? |
[47:36] | Quit being a pussy, and ask her about Daisy. | 别恶心了 问问她戴丝的事 |
[47:38] | What? Come on, man, don’t be rude. | 什么? 得了 兄弟 别粗鲁了 |
[47:41] | You are rude. Sorry about that. | 你粗鲁 对不起 |
[47:44] | That’s okay. I’m great. | 没事 我很好 |
[47:47] | Great, great. Well, you look great. | 很好 很好 嗯 你看上去很好 |
[47:50] | Not as great as Daisy. | 没戴丝好 |
[47:53] | Ignore him. | 别理他 |
[47:56] | Hey, but seriously, | 嘿 不过说真的 |
[47:58] | maybe we should exchange numbers, you know, and catch up. | 也许我们可以交换下号码 好好认识下 |
[48:02] | You know what? I think I’m all caught up. | 知道吗? 我觉得我已经认识够了 |
[48:04] | Cool! | 好吧! |
[48:06] | But it was really great running into you. | 不过能见到你真的很棒 |
[48:08] | Great running into you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[48:10] | – No, it wasn’t. – Big mouth. | -不 我不高兴 -信口开河 |
[48:13] | Okay, I’ll see you around. | 好 再见了 |
[48:19] | – Hey, Daisy. – Hey. | -嘿 戴丝 -嘿 |
[48:35] | Daisy… | 戴丝… |
[48:43] | I can’t believe I slept with that guy. | 真难以相信我跟那人睡过 |
[48:46] | – Where’s Justin? – This is Justin. | -贾斯汀呢? -这是贾斯汀 |
[48:49] | That’s not Justin. | 那不是贾斯汀 |
[48:52] | What’s the matter with you? | 你是怎么了? |
[48:53] | Didn’t your mom teach you to not walk off with strangers? | 你妈没教你别跟陌生人走吗? |
[48:55] | What’s the matter with you? | 你是怎么了? |
[48:57] | You didn’t realize you had a completely different human being? | 你没意识到牵了个完全不同的小孩吗? |
[48:59] | Justin! | 贾斯汀! |
[49:01] | Okay. What does your mommy look like? | 好吧 那你妈长什么样? |
[49:04] | Like you. | 像你 |
[49:05] | Lucas! Get back here! | 卢卡! 回来! |
[49:10] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[49:13] | Do you really think I look like your mommy? Huh? | 你真觉得我长得像你妈? 嗯? |
[49:17] | Answer me! | 回答我! |
[49:19] | Answer me, Lucas! | 回答我 卢卡! |
[49:22] | Lucas! | 卢卡! |
[49:27] | No disappearing acts, buddy. | 不能再玩失踪了 哥们 |
[49:30] | Okay, I am not buying you any more food until you find Jake Adams. | 在你找到杰克·亚当斯之前我不会再给你买吃的了 |
[49:34] | If he was so perfect, why didn’t it work out in the first place? | 如果他这么完美 怎么开始没成呢? |
[49:38] | Well, we made this pact that we would lose our virginity to each other, | 我们约法三章要把自己的第一次给对方 |
[49:41] | but Jake went abroad junior year, and while he was gone, | 但杰克三年级的时候出国了 在他不在的时候 |
[49:44] | I broke the pact. | 我没遵守 |
[49:46] | With who? | 跟谁? |
[49:47] | Which one of the 20 could have possibly been better than Jake Adams? | 这20个人中哪个会比杰克·亚当斯更好呢? |
[49:50] | And why aren’t we looking for him? | 那为什么我们不找找他呢? |
[49:51] | You already found him. | 你已经找到他了 |
[49:53] | Gerry Perry? | 加利·派瑞? |
[49:55] | You lost your virginity to the puppeteer? | 你把初夜给了牵木偶的? |
[49:59] | I know. I felt bad for him. | 我知道 我很对不起他 |
[50:03] | Oh, Ally, I underestimated you. That’s amazing. | 哦 艾莉 我低估你了 太神奇了 |
[50:06] | That’s… That’s my new favorite thing about you. | 那…是我最喜欢你的事情 |
[50:11] | Hi. Thank you. | 嗨 谢谢 |
[50:14] | – Hey. – Hi. | -嘿 -嗨 |
[50:16] | – Is Eddie coming? – No. Mom. Don’t go. | -艾迪来吗? -不 妈来 别走 |
[50:21] | I can’t have lunch with Mom. I didn’t wash my hair. | 我不能跟我妈一起吃午饭 我没洗头 |
[50:23] | You can’t even tell. It looks great. | 根本看不出来 看上去很棒 |
[50:25] | You haven’t told Mom Dad’s coming to the wedding, have you? | 你还没跟妈讲爸会来婚礼 是吗? |
[50:28] | – No. – And that’s why I’m here. | -没有 -所以我才来这儿 |
[50:29] | – Yes. – And my hair doesn’t look that great? | -对 -我的头发根本没那么棒吧? |
[50:32] | No. I can’t tell her alone. | 不 我不能自己一个人告诉她 |
[50:35] | Fine. Pass the butter. | 好吧 把黄油递给我 |
[50:38] | Hi, Mummy. | 嗨 妈咪 |
[50:41] | Hi, Mom. | 嗨 妈 |
[50:43] | Kitty. Oh, my. | 亲爱的 天呀 |
[50:46] | So, the caterer called. | 负责餐饮的打电话来了 |
[50:48] | Um, how strict a vegetarian is your boyfriend Rick, honey? | 嗯 你的男朋友维特是吃全素的吗 亲爱的? |
[50:53] | Would he be willing to eat just a little chicken for one night? | 他会愿意吃一点儿鸡肉呢 就一顿晚餐? |
[50:56] | No, Rick’s not coming. They broke up. | 不 维特不来 他们分手了 |
[50:57] | – Daisy! – What? Not again. | -戴丝! -干嘛? 又分了 |
[51:00] | – Dad’s coming to the wedding. – What? | -爸爸会来婚礼 -什么? |
[51:02] | Ally! | 艾莉! |
[51:05] | How could you do this to me? | 你怎么能这么对我? |
[51:07] | I’m not doing anything to you, Mom. | 我没怎么对你啊 妈 |
[51:10] | Except making it impossible for me to come. | 除了让我不能去外 |
[51:14] | You’re not gonna come to my wedding? | 你不来我的婚礼? |
[51:15] | Not if your father’s coming, I’m not. | 如果你爸来 我就不去了 |
[51:19] | Maybe he can be Allison’s date. Hmm? | 也许他会是艾莉森的对象呢? |
[51:21] | I’m sure you will just have a lovely, lovely time. | 我肯定你们会度过很美好 美好的时光的 |
[51:25] | – Bye, Mom. Bye. – Bye, Mom. | -再见 妈妈 再见 -再见 妈 |
[51:28] | – You have to fix this. – I’ll talk to her when I get back. | -你得搞定这个 -我回来会跟她说的 |
[51:31] | – Where are you going? – Miami, for a Pap smear. | -你去哪儿? -迈阿密 去做乳房检查 |
[51:34] | – Why? – Do you remember Barrett Ingold? | -怎么了? -你记得贝尔·灵格吗? |
[51:36] | The guy who threw up in our dishwasher? | 那个在你洗碗盆里吐的? |
[51:38] | Yeah. He’s a gynecologist now. | 嗯 他现在是个妇科医生 |
[51:40] | But you hate Miami. | 但你讨厌迈阿密 |
[51:41] | I know. But I’m not having as much luck as I’d hoped locally | 我知道 但我在本地没我想得那么幸运 |
[51:43] | and I’m running out of time, money, and viable eggs. | 我没时间 金钱和能生育的蛋蛋了 |
[51:46] | So, you’re telling me that tracking down your ex-boyfriends | 所以你在说找你的前男友们 |
[51:49] | is more important than helping me plan my wedding? | 比帮我筹划婚礼还重要? |
[51:52] | I know it sounds stupid to you, but it is important. | 我知道你觉得这很笨 但这很重要 |
[51:54] | I feel like everyone else is moving on with their lives but me. | 我觉得大家的生活都有进展除了我 |
[51:57] | Ally, I’m all for moving on, I really am, | 艾莉 我是为了有点进展 真的 |
[52:01] | but it just feels like this quest you’re on is a little nuts. | 但我只是觉得你这调查有点疯狂 |
[52:05] | You know what? If you hadn’t given your ex-boyfriend a second chance, | 你知道吗? 如果你不再给你前任一次机会的话 |
[52:07] | you wouldn’t even be having a wedding. | 你都不会有婚礼的 |
[52:09] | Besides, I need a Pap smear and he takes my insurance. | 另外 我做了乳房检查 他用了我的保险 |
[52:13] | I’m late for my spray tan. | 我要迟到了 去拿晒黑喷雾 |
[52:33] | Hello, Allison. | 你好 艾莉森 |
[52:37] | Barrett? | 贝尔? |
[52:39] | Oh, my God, is that you? | 哦 老天 是你吗? |
[52:43] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[52:46] | It’s Ally. Ally Darling. | 我是艾莉 艾莉 达铃 |
[52:49] | Oh. Yeah, from spinning. | 哦 对 刚骑完单车 |
[52:52] | No. | 不 |
[52:53] | From… Oh, Greg’s birthday party. | 哦 刚参加完格来格的生日会 |
[52:55] | We went to college together. | 我们是大学同学 |
[53:00] | We dated. | 我们约会过 |
[53:03] | How about that? | 怎么样? |
[53:04] | Well, that was a long time ago. | 嗯 那是很久以前了 |
[53:06] | So, let’s see how things are going now. Can you scooch? | 那我们看看现在怎么样 你能躺下吗? |
[53:11] | Very good. | 很好 |
[53:21] | Ally! Of course. | 艾莉! 当然 |
[53:27] | He recognized my vagina! | 他认得我下面! |
[53:30] | What’s going on down there? I got to say, I’m a little freaked out. | 那儿是怎么了? 我得说 我有点吓到了 |
[53:34] | Well, I’d be happy to take a look for you. | 嗯 我很高兴来看看你 |
[53:36] | I used all my miles for that! | 我把所有里程数用完了就得到这结果! |
[53:38] | Cross Barrett off the list! | 把贝尔划掉! |
[53:41] | You know what? Cross the list off the list! | 这样吧? 把名单整个划掉! |
[53:43] | What am I doing? | 我在干嘛? |
[53:44] | Unemployed, spending every last dime trying to track down these assholes | 失业 把钱都花在找这些混蛋身上 |
[53:49] | who already broke up with me once. | 他们都已经甩过我了 |
[53:51] | Maybe I should just quit. | 也许我应该放弃 |
[53:54] | Well, that’s too bad, ’cause I found Tom Piper. | 呃 那太糟了 因为我找到汤姆了 |
[53:58] | Keep talking. | 继续说 |
[53:59] | He’s in D.C., like you said. | 他在华盛顿 正如你说 |
[54:01] | He’s working as an aide for Senator Mitchell. | 他是米切尔参议员的助手 |
[54:06] | I don’t have anything a politician’s wife would wear. | 我没有任何一件政客老婆可以穿的衣服 |
[54:10] | I do have a store credit for Ann Taylor. Ha! | 我倒有张安泰勒[女性用品商店]的赊账单 哈! |
[54:14] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[54:15] | I’m on your street and I have to poo. | 我在你家附近 但我要上大号 |
[54:17] | Okay, let yourself in, I’ll be home in 10 minutes. | 好 去吧 我10分钟后到家 |
[54:22] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[54:26] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[54:27] | Oh, Jesus. | 哦 老天 |
[54:28] | Tell me you’re not naked on my couch next to my sister. | 告诉我你没光着身子跟我妹妹同坐在沙发上 |
[54:31] | Thankfully, he doesn’t like to play without his underwear. | 谢天谢地 他不喜欢不穿内衣玩吉他 |
[54:34] | The guitar gets cold against his penis. | 吉它贴着他的弟弟会变冷 |
[54:36] | So, you two have met. | 所以 你们俩已经认识了 |
[54:39] | Hey, remember Tom Piper? | 嘿 记得汤姆吗? |
[54:42] | Colin found him in D.C., so I’m going there tomorrow, | 科林在华盛顿找到他了 所以我明天去 |
[54:46] | wearing this! | 穿着这个! |
[54:48] | I’m so excited. | 我太兴奋了 |
[54:49] | Then why would you wear a pantsuit? | 你为什么穿套装呀? |
[54:51] | Don’t you have your interview at Sheffield and Bloom tomorrow? | 你明天不是有面试吗? |
[54:53] | That’s the beauty of a pantsuit, you know. | 那是套装的魅力 知道吧 |
[54:55] | It works for both a super-boring interview | 它很适合超级无聊的面试 |
[54:58] | and for an accidental, on-purpose encounter with my future husband. | 和一次偶然的 故意的 与我未来老公的邂逅 |
[55:01] | Hey, did you ever try and sell those freaky little sculptures you make? | 嘿 你有没有试过卖你做的那些小雕像呢? |
[55:04] | – No, she needs a real job. – Oh, yeah, those are just a hobby. | -不 她需要一份真正的工作 -哦 对 那些只是爱好 |
[55:08] | I think they’re amazing. | 我觉得他们很棒 |
[55:09] | You should try. Not everyone can do that, you know. | 你得试试 不是人人都能做出来的 你知道 |
[55:12] | Excuse me, would you mind giving me and Ally | 不好意思 你能让我跟艾莉 |
[55:14] | a little bit of privacy, please? | 单独呆会儿吗? |
[55:16] | – She has to poo. – Ally! | -她要上大号 -艾莉! |
[55:20] | Hey, hasn’t your lady friend left yet? | 嘿 你的女朋友还没走吗? |
[55:22] | No, I guess this one’s a late sleeper. | 没 我想这个可能是个爱睡懒觉的 |
[55:24] | Wait. Are you… | 等等 你是不是… |
[55:25] | Is he hiding out here because there’s a woman in his apartment? | 他藏在这儿是因为他屋里有女人? |
[55:29] | He is. | 对 |
[55:30] | That’s it. I’m going to Anthony’s Bakery. Excuse me. | 这样啊 我要去安东尼面包房了 不好意思 |
[55:33] | Do you want to grab me a cannoli? No? | 你能帮我拿个煎饼吗? 不行? |
[55:37] | Okay. Keys. | 好 钥匙 |
[55:54] | – Who the hell are you? – Andrea. | -你到底是谁? -安卓拉 |
[55:58] | He didn’t tell you he was engaged? | 他没告诉你 他已经订婚了? |
[56:01] | No. I am so sorry. | 不 我很抱歉 |
[56:04] | When I told him I was engaged, he didn’t say anything. | 当我告诉他我已经订婚了 他什么也没说 |
[56:13] | Why? | 为什么? |
[56:15] | Tits! | 乳头! |
[56:20] | Oh. Why? Why? | 哦 为什么? 为什么? |
[56:33] | Hey, wouldn’t it be easier | 嘿 如果你在她们房间过夜 |
[56:36] | if you just spent the night at their apartments | 然后早上离开像正常人一样 |
[56:38] | and left in the morning, like a normal guy? | 不是更简单吗? |
[56:41] | No. | 不 |
[56:42] | I once stayed in a relationship with a girl | 我有一次跟一个女孩保持关系 |
[56:44] | because of a picture she had on her bedside table. | 就因为她床头柜上的一张照片 |
[56:46] | It was her dressed as Cinderella on her fifth birthday. | 上面是她5岁生日时穿着像灰姑娘一样 |
[56:52] | Grab that. | 收好那个 |
[56:53] | So? | 所以呢? |
[56:55] | So, every time I tried to split with her, | 所以 每次我想跟她分手的时候 |
[56:57] | I’d picture that little girl in the blue dress. | 我就会想像那个穿蓝裙子的小女孩 |
[56:59] | Happy. Excited about Monty, her new gerbil, | 开心 为她蒙得而兴奋 她的新宠物小沙鼠 |
[57:03] | who she would later kill by accidentally putting him in the dryer. | 后来她因为不小心把它放到甩干机里而死了 |
[57:12] | Just couldn’t break that little girl’s heart. | 就是无法去伤一个小女孩的心 |
[57:19] | So you’re saying it’s easier to sleep with girls and never call them again | 所以你是说不如不要去了解她们 |
[57:22] | if you don’t know anything about them? | 就跟她们睡睡觉就简单多了? |
[57:26] | Kind of like a serial killer. | 有点像连环杀手 |
[57:30] | Yeah, I guess so. | 嗯 我想是的 |
[57:34] | Hey, so I talked to Piper’s assistant. | 嘿 我跟汤姆的助理谈过 |
[57:36] | He said he’s gonna be doing research in the library of the Adams Building | 他说他接下来会在亚当斯的图书馆里 |
[57:39] | for the rest of the day. | 做研究 |
[57:41] | Oh, wait. Hold on. My leg fell asleep on the train. | 哦 等等 我的腿在火车上麻了 |
[57:44] | Pins and needles. Pins and needles. | 刺刺的 刺刺的 |
[57:47] | – Punch it. – Really? | -拍拍 -真的? |
[57:51] | I’m punching. | 我在拍了 |
[57:53] | What? Your leg’s never fallen asleep before? | 什么? 你的腿以前没麻过吗? |
[57:59] | What’s that sound? | 什么声音? |
[58:01] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[58:02] | Hey, I didn’t know you were such a big fan of Lionel Richie. | 嘿 我不知道你这么喜欢莱昂纳尔·里奇 |
[58:05] | You know, looking at somebody’s playlist is like reading their diary. | 看别人的播放列表就像在看他们的日记 |
[58:15] | That’s my bathtub. | 那是我的浴缸 |
[58:22] | Donald. | 唐纳德 |
[58:24] | Ally… What are you doing here? | 艾莉…你在这儿干什么? |
[58:28] | Visiting my fiance | 看我未婚夫 |
[58:31] | – Your fiance who was at the North Pole? – Yep. | -你那个在北极的未婚夫? -对 |
[58:35] | He’s back. Pierre is back. | 他回来了 皮埃尔回来了 |
[58:38] | Wow. Pierre just happens to be in Washington, D.C., | 哇哦 皮埃尔刚好在华盛顿 |
[58:40] | the same time that I have a conference? | 跟我开会同一天? |
[58:43] | Yep. He’s meeting with the President. | 对 他在见总统 |
[58:47] | – Oh. What a coincidence. – I know. | -哦 真巧啊 -我知道 |
[58:49] | It’s crazy, isn’t it? | 很疯狂吧? |
[58:52] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[58:55] | That’s exactly what it is. Okay. | 真的是很疯狂 好吧 |
[59:27] | Do you like freedom? | 你喜欢自由吗? |
[59:29] | – Sign here for freedom. – Be on our mailing list for George Bush. | -为了自由请在这里签字 -加入我们布什阵营吧 |
[59:31] | George W. Bush. Vote George Bush. | 乔治·W·布什 选乔治·布什 |
[59:34] | – Get on our mailing list. – Vote for freedom. | -加入我们的阵营 -为自由而投票 |
[59:59] | No, no, no. It’s taken. | 不 不 不 这有人了 |
[1:00:01] | It’s taken. | 有人了 |
[1:00:12] | Okay, excuse me. | 好的 不好意思 |
[1:00:15] | I’m just wondering… | 我在想… |
[1:00:16] | if you could help me move the table about three feet… this way? | 你能不能帮我把桌子往那边…挪三寸? |
[1:00:21] | I just… I like it better over there. | 我只是…更喜欢在那边 |
[1:00:25] | Great, keep going just a little further. | 很好 再挪一点 |
[1:00:27] | Go, team. That’s fantastic work. Thank you. Almost. | 来 团队 干得不错 谢谢 快到了 |
[1:00:33] | Almost. Almost there. Okay. | 快到了 快到了 好 |
[1:00:37] | Okay, okay, okay. Okay. | 好 好 好 好 |
[1:00:47] | Ally Darling. | 艾莉 达铃 |
[1:00:49] | Tom? | 汤姆? |
[1:00:54] | Oh, my God! He’s taking me to this party tonight. | 哦 老天! 他今晚要带我去派对 |
[1:00:56] | I offered to stay at the Best Western, | 我要呆在贝斯特酒店 |
[1:00:58] | but he insisted on putting me up at the Omni. | 但他非要我呆在奥米尼酒店 |
[1:01:00] | He dropped you off at the hotel… | 他把你扔在酒店… |
[1:01:02] | and didn’t come up for “it’s good to see you” sex? | 然后没上来跟你重温一下? |
[1:01:04] | What’d you do to turn him off? | 你做什么了 让他没性趣了? |
[1:01:05] | Nothing. He’s a gentleman. | 没啊 他是个绅士 |
[1:01:07] | You wore that pantsuit, didn’t you? | 你穿了那件套装 是吗? |
[1:01:09] | That pantsuit is sexy. It’s very Katharine Hepburn. | 那套装很性感 很有凯瑟琳·赫本的风格 |
[1:01:13] | All right. Let’s clear something up right now. | 对了 我们现在就说清楚 |
[1:01:14] | Katharine Hepburn was not sexy. Audrey Hepburn was sexy. | 凯瑟琳·赫本不性感 奥黛丽·赫本才性感 |
[1:01:17] | Katharine Hepburn was a dude. | 凯瑟琳·赫本就是个男的 |
[1:01:19] | Well, Tom is just a good guy. | 呃 汤姆是个好人 |
[1:01:23] | Besides, you wouldn’t know a gentleman if he tiptoed up behind you | 另外 如果他在你背后踮着脚 挠你蛋蛋 |
[1:01:26] | and tickled your balls. | 你怎么能知道他个绅士 |
[1:01:29] | Hello. Thank you. | 你好 谢谢 |
[1:01:34] | I just got a present. | 我刚收到个礼物 |
[1:01:38] | He just sent over the most beautiful dress I’ve ever seen! | 他刚让人给了件 我见过的最漂亮的裙子来! |
[1:01:43] | I feel like Cinderella. | 我觉得自己像灰姑娘 |
[1:01:45] | Careful, if you’re not home by midnight, it might turn into a pantsuit. | 小心 如果你午夜不回到家的话 它可能会变回套装了 |
[1:01:59] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[1:02:03] | You don’t… You don’t think it’s a little small? | 你不…觉得有点小吗? |
[1:02:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:02:09] | It was hard to tell what was going on underneath the pantsuit. | 当时你穿套装 我看不太出来你的身材 |
[1:02:14] | Perfect. You ready? | 很好 你准备好了吗? |
[1:02:17] | – Okay. – You all right? | -好 -你还好吗? |
[1:02:23] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[1:02:26] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:02:27] | – Ready? All right. – Ready. | -准备好了? 好的 -准备 |
[1:02:46] | I can’t believe Senator Phillips and his wife | 我不敢相信菲利浦议员夫妇 |
[1:02:48] | – were talking to us for, like, 15 minutes. – I know! | -15分钟前刚跟我们讲话 -我知道! |
[1:02:50] | He didn’t even know my name before tonight. | 他今晚以前都不知道我叫啥 |
[1:02:52] | Now he wants to hear my ideas about the tobacco reform bill. | 现在他愿意听我有关烟草改革法案的意见 |
[1:02:55] | And she wants to take me out to lunch. Some place with popovers! | 她想带我出去吃午饭 一个卖酥饼的地方! |
[1:03:00] | We make a great team. | 我们俩组的队伍很棒 |
[1:03:02] | With you by my side, we could own this town. | 有你在我身边 我们能征服这座小城 |
[1:03:04] | We could totally own it. | 我们可以完全征服它 |
[1:03:07] | I mean it, Ally. | 我说真的 艾莉 |
[1:03:12] | Look, I have my eyes on a Senate seat, and then the presidency. | 听着 我想要当议员 然后总统 |
[1:03:16] | Now, if tonight is any indication, | 如果按今晚的征兆 |
[1:03:18] | I think together we could go all the way. | 我觉得我们一起可以坚持到底 |
[1:03:21] | – Let’s do it! – So, we’re doing it? | -一起干吧! -所以我们可以一起做? |
[1:03:23] | Yeah! | 对! |
[1:03:25] | What are we doing? | 我们要干嘛? |
[1:03:27] | We’re getting married! | 我们要结婚了! |
[1:03:30] | Yeah! | 对! |
[1:03:32] | Well, | 呃 |
[1:03:34] | maybe we should kiss first and see how that goes. | 也许我们可以先亲吻一下看看什么感觉 |
[1:03:38] | A kiss? No. | 亲吻? 不 |
[1:03:41] | I want you to be my beard. I’m gay. | 我想要你当我的掩护 我是同性恋 |
[1:03:47] | What? | 什么? |
[1:03:48] | Gay. Like super gay. | 同性恋 就是同性恋啊 |
[1:03:50] | Like, one down here, one here, one here, one here, gay. | 就像这个 这个 这个 这个 同性恋 |
[1:03:55] | I thought you knew that. | 我以为你知道呢 |
[1:03:57] | America’s ready for a black President. | 美国已经准备好有个黑人总统了 |
[1:03:59] | They’re not ready for a gay black President. | 但没准备好有个黑人同性恋总统 |
[1:04:02] | And we have history, Ally. | 我们谈过恋爱 艾莉 |
[1:04:05] | I mean, I wouldn’t have known I was gay if I hadn’t dated you. | 我是说 如果不跟你约会我还不知道我是同性恋 |
[1:04:10] | So, what do you say? | 所以 你觉得怎么样? |
[1:04:13] | Can I get back to you? | 我能再想想吗? |
[1:04:35] | Hey, Bandit. | 嘿 本迪 |
[1:04:41] | Wait, wait, wait. Don’t move. Stay right there. | 等等 别动 呆在那儿 |
[1:04:44] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么? |
[1:04:46] | I’m not depressed enough to sleep with you. | 我还没沮丧到要跟你睡 |
[1:04:48] | Close your eyes. | 闭上你的眼睛 |
[1:04:49] | – That won’t help. – And | -那没用 -然后 |
[1:04:52] | open them. | 睁开 |
[1:04:59] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[1:05:09] | My wiring’s a little spotty. | 我不太会接线 |
[1:05:10] | Every time these go on, your bathroom light burns out, | 每次这些接上后 你的浴室灯就烧了 |
[1:05:12] | but I think it’s worth it. | 但我觉得值得 |
[1:05:18] | What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[1:05:19] | I think it really brings out the detail, you know? | 这可得谈到细节 知道吧? |
[1:05:21] | I never noticed Louie’s gold tooth before. | 我从没注意到路易有金牙 |
[1:05:24] | I named him Louie, by the way. | 对了 是我给他起名路易的 |
[1:05:27] | I can’t believe it. | 真是难以置信 |
[1:05:30] | This is amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[1:05:32] | Yeah. Well, you sounded depressed on the phone, so… | 对 呃 你电话里的声音听上去很沮丧 所以… |
[1:05:36] | You hungry? | 你饿吗? |
[1:05:39] | I’m starving! | 饿死了! |
[1:05:42] | So, I got good news. I found Julie from college. | 我有好消息 我找到大学里的茱莉了 |
[1:05:45] | She is a man now, and she’s single. | 她现在是个男人了 单身 |
[1:05:48] | She’s cute. Looks like Ralph Macchio. | 她很帅 看上去像龙威小子 |
[1:05:52] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[1:05:53] | Even if he were straight, it wouldn’t have worked anyway. | 即使他是异性恋 也不行 |
[1:05:56] | You got to be a lady to be the First Lady, and I ain’t no lady. | 你得是个淑女 总统夫人 我可不是什么淑女 |
[1:05:59] | You’re a lady. You’re lots of lady. | 你是个淑女 你非常淑女啊 |
[1:06:02] | You’re once, twice, 20 times a lady. | 你是淑女的一倍 两倍 20倍 |
[1:06:13] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[1:06:40] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[1:06:47] | Oh, shit. | 哦 该死 |
[1:06:49] | I either need to lie down or throw up. | 我要么躺下 要么吐 |
[1:06:53] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:06:54] | Yeah. No. | 还好 不好 |
[1:06:57] | I have to go to my sister’s wedding alone. | 我得独自去我妹妹的婚礼了 |
[1:07:00] | I’ll go with you. | 我会跟你一起去 |
[1:07:02] | – You’d do that? – Yeah. Why not? | -你愿意? -嗯 为什么不呢? |
[1:07:08] | Thanks. I really appreciate that. | 谢谢 我真的很谢谢你 |
[1:07:15] | I still think I’m gonna throw up. | 我还是觉得我要吐了 |
[1:07:19] | Let’s get some air. | 我们去呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[1:07:30] | What are we doing? | 我们要干嘛? |
[1:07:32] | Just because it’s dark doesn’t mean you have to whisper. | 不是因为黑你就得轻声说话 |
[1:07:39] | – Are we in the Garden? – Yep. | -我们在篮球场? -对 |
[1:07:43] | This has got to be illegal. | 这肯定不合规矩吧 |
[1:07:45] | Yeah, probably. I worked here one summer. | 嗯 很有可能 我有个夏天在这儿工作过 |
[1:07:47] | I passed out programs and I managed to swipe a passkey before I got fired. | 我通过了程序 并在解雇前偷了钥匙 |
[1:07:51] | You got fired? | 你被解雇了? |
[1:07:52] | Yeah. There was an incident with the mascot. | 嗯 吉祥物出了点问题 |
[1:07:56] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[1:07:58] | I may or may not have pissed in his pot of gold. | 我可能在他的奖杯里尿尿了 也可能没有 |
[1:08:01] | – Ever played H.O.R.S.E. In the Garden? – No. | -在这里玩过H.O.R.S.E.游戏吗? -没有 |
[1:08:06] | But I have played H.O.R.S.E. | 但我玩过H.O.R.S.E. |
[1:08:08] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[1:08:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:08:15] | Oh! No! | 哦! 不! |
[1:08:18] | “H” for you, my friend. What are you doing? | “H”是你 我的朋友 你在干嘛? |
[1:08:22] | We’re playing strip H.O.R.S.E. Is there another kind? | 我们在玩脱衣舞马 还有别的玩法吗? |
[1:08:26] | There’s the kind where you keep your clothes on. | 还有穿着衣服的玩法 |
[1:08:28] | What’s fun about that? All right. “H”. | 那有啥乐趣? 好 “H” |
[1:08:33] | Backboard. | 篮板 |
[1:08:39] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[1:08:47] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的天! |
[1:09:00] | Nope. | 不 |
[1:09:06] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[1:09:08] | Panty time! | 内裤时间! |
[1:09:12] | Come on! | 加油呀! |
[1:09:25] | That was close. That’s an “H”. | 很接近了 那是个”H” |
[1:09:30] | This is not fair. | 这不公平 |
[1:09:33] | I miss one shot, and I’m almost totally naked. | 丢一个球 就要几乎全裸了 |
[1:09:37] | Well, that’s the game. | 呃 那是个游戏 |
[1:09:38] | Well, the game is changing. | 游戏变了 |
[1:09:41] | It’s now one-on-one. | 现在一对一 |
[1:09:50] | This way. Let’s go, baby. | 这边 来 宝贝 |
[1:09:53] | Come get it. | 来抢呀 |
[1:09:55] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好 来 |
[1:10:28] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[1:10:30] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[1:10:31] | I think that dress is gonna look good on him. | 我就知道他穿这个会好看 |
[1:10:34] | It’s a good thing you play the guitar, because you suck at basketball. | 你选玩吉他不错 因为你打篮球太烂了 |
[1:10:38] | Well, you can’t be good at everything. It just wouldn’t be fair. | 你又不可能什么都在行 那样就太不公平了 |
[1:10:41] | And I can’t believe that you can play Lionel Richie! | 我不信你能弹莱昂纳尔·里奇的歌! |
[1:10:44] | I can play a lot of things. | 我会弹很多歌 |
[1:10:45] | So, how come you don’t make a living at it? You’re really good. | 那你怎么不靠这为生呢? 你弹得真的很好 |
[1:10:49] | Ah, I want to play my own music. | 啊 我想玩我自己的音乐 |
[1:10:52] | Don’t you worry about paying the rent? | 你不用赚房租吗? |
[1:10:54] | I don’t love marketing, but… | 我不喜欢营销 但… |
[1:10:56] | What do you love? | 那你喜欢什么? |
[1:11:02] | I love making those freaky little sculptures, | 我喜欢做那些可怕的小雕像 |
[1:11:04] | but I’m not gonna make any money at that. | 但我不可能靠这个赚钱的 |
[1:11:06] | How do you know? You’ve never tried. | 你怎么知道? 你又没试过 |
[1:11:09] | I’ve never jumped into the harbor, either. | 你也从没跳到海港里去过 |
[1:11:13] | Doesn’t mean that it’s a good idea. | 不表示这是个好主意 |
[1:11:16] | I think it’s a great idea. | 我觉得是个好主意 |
[1:11:17] | I think it’s the best idea you’ve ever had. | 我觉得这是你想到过的最好的主意 |
[1:11:22] | – No. – Yes. | -不 -是的 |
[1:11:24] | – No. – Yes! | -不 -是的! |
[1:11:26] | – No. – Yes! | -不 -是的! |
[1:11:27] | We are gonna jump in the harbor! | 我们要跳到海港里了! |
[1:11:29] | – No. No. No. No. – Let’s go. | -不 不 不 不 -走 |
[1:11:31] | God! No! | 老天! 不要! |
[1:11:33] | Let’s do it! | 来吧! |
[1:11:55] | Holy fuck, this is fucking cold! | 老天 真他妈冷! |
[1:11:57] | This is the worst idea you’ve ever had! | 这是你出过的最烂的主意! |
[1:12:12] | I can’t believe you finally got me naked. | 我简直无法相信你终于让我裸体了 |
[1:12:15] | Well, my shirt does look good on you. | 嗯 你穿我的上衣蛮好看的 |
[1:12:17] | Good, ’cause I’m keeping it. | 好 那我要留着 |
[1:12:19] | No, you’re not. I can’t afford to lose anymore shirts. | 不 不行 我可不能再丢上衣了 |
[1:12:21] | Women are always stealing my shirts. | 女人总是偷我的上衣 |
[1:12:23] | Women aren’t always stealing your shirts. | 女人哪有老偷你的上衣 |
[1:12:25] | They’re borrowing them, fully intending to give them back, but you never call. | 她们只是借一下 完全想还给你的 但你从不再打给她们 |
[1:12:30] | So, you’re saying that if I have fewer one-night stands, | 所以 你是说如果我少点一夜情 |
[1:12:32] | I’ll have more shirts? | 就会有更多的上衣了? |
[1:12:34] | I think so. | 我是这么认为的 |
[1:12:40] | Well, then, that settles it. | 呃 那就解决了 |
[1:12:43] | I’m changing my ways, | 我要改变方法了 |
[1:12:45] | and I’m not gonna lose anymore shirts. | 我将不再丢上衣了 |
[1:12:50] | Really? | 真的? |
[1:12:51] | Really. | 真的 |
[1:12:54] | In fact, I think I’m gonna take this one back right now. | 其实 我想现在把这件拿回来 |
[1:12:58] | Good for you. | 很好啊 |
[1:13:25] | – Wait. – It’s okay, I have one. | -等等 -好吧 我有 |
[1:13:27] | No. | 不 |
[1:13:29] | I have to slow down. | 我要慢下来了… |
[1:13:33] | Okay. Okay, that’s fine. | 好吧 好吧 没问题 |
[1:13:40] | What if I just put it in a little bit? It won’t even count. | 你介不介意我就进去一点点啊? 这样根本不算 |
[1:13:44] | Eileen says it counts. | 依莲说算 |
[1:13:49] | What about, like, that much? | 那要么就这点? |
[1:13:51] | That’s nothing. | 那不算什么 |
[1:13:52] | You won’t even feel it. | 你根本感觉不到 |
[1:13:56] | Okay. I understand. That’s fine. | 好吧 我懂 没问题 |
[1:14:01] | But I am gonna keep kissing you. | 但我会一直吻你 |
[1:14:36] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:14:37] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:14:38] | You look so beautiful in the morning. | 你早上真漂亮啊 |
[1:14:42] | – I do? – Yeah. | -有吗? -嗯 |
[1:14:52] | How’s this for a slice of awesome? | 感觉怎么样? |
[1:14:54] | Mexican wrestling on pay-per-view all day. | 墨西哥摔跤的总是按次计费的 |
[1:14:58] | I will run to the store and get eggs and salsa for huevos rancheros, | 我去店里买点蛋和调味汁做鸡蛋饼 |
[1:15:01] | you stay here and whip up margaritas. Sound good? | 你在这里调酒 听上去不错吧? |
[1:15:06] | Shit! I can’t! Oh, my God! | 该死! 我不能! 哦 我的天! |
[1:15:11] | Cereal? | 要麦片吗? |
[1:15:12] | No! I’m meeting Daisy. | 不! 我跟戴丝有约会 |
[1:15:14] | I’m already late. She hates it when I’m late. Oh, no. | 我已经迟到了 她讨厌我迟到 哦 不 |
[1:15:41] | I can’t believe Eddie didn’t want to pick out these place cards. | 我不敢相信 艾迪竟然不愿来挑座位卡 |
[1:15:45] | Oh, no, no, no. He has terrible taste in fonts. | 哦 不 不 不 他对字体的品味差透了 |
[1:15:48] | Have you convinced Mom to come to the wedding yet? | 你说服妈妈来婚礼了没? |
[1:15:50] | No, and I don’t have to, | 不 我不用去说服她了 |
[1:15:51] | because you are gonna talk Dad out of coming. | 因为你会去跟爸爸谈 让他别来了 |
[1:15:53] | – I am? – Let’s face it. | -我? -面对吧 |
[1:15:55] | Dad’s only coming because he thinks that he has to. | 爸爸来只是因为他觉得他必须来 |
[1:15:57] | So, why not just let him off the hook and make everybody happy? | 那不如让他别来了 大家都开心? |
[1:16:00] | It’s not a bad idea. | 不是个坏主意 |
[1:16:02] | Oh, great! You guys can cast the final vote, we’ve narrowed it down. | 哦 很好! 你们最后再看看 缩小范围 |
[1:16:06] | To this one, or this nearly identical one. | 选这个 还是这个差不多一样的 |
[1:16:09] | Monotype Corsiva. | [一种字体名称] |
[1:16:11] | – How do you know that? – I’m married. | -你怎么知道的? -我结婚了 |
[1:16:13] | Okay, are we done? Because we want to hear about D.C. | 嗯 好了吗? 因为我们想听听华盛顿的消息 |
[1:16:16] | Did you go to the Holocaust Museum? | 你去大屠杀博物馆了吗? |
[1:16:18] | No, but that would have been more fun. | 不 但如果去看看会更有趣 |
[1:16:20] | So, there were no sparks with Tom? | 所以跟他没什么火花? |
[1:16:22] | Tom? What happened to Jake? I thought you were looking for Jake. | 汤姆? 杰克怎么样了? 我以为你在找杰克啊 |
[1:16:25] | Jake’s in Africa and Tom’s gay, but it’s okay, | 杰克在非洲 汤姆是个同志 但没事 |
[1:16:28] | because Colin is gonna be my date for the wedding. | 因为科林会作为我的男伴来参加婚礼 |
[1:16:31] | Is that the guy who answered your cell phone | 是那个下午两点我打电话过来 |
[1:16:33] | and got mad at me for waking him up at 2:00 in the afternoon? | 接你电话因为被我吵醒而生气的家伙? |
[1:16:36] | Yeah. I took his phone by mistake. | 嗯 我拿错他的手机了 |
[1:16:38] | You invited Colin? Your rapey neighbor? | 你请了科林? 你那个怪邻居? |
[1:16:41] | Do we call him that? | 我们这么叫他? |
[1:16:42] | Just behind your back. | 只有在你不在的时候才这么叫 |
[1:16:45] | Okay. Well, let’s stop because he’s actually a pretty good guy. | 好 呃 我们别这么讲他了 他其实蛮好的 |
[1:16:49] | Oh, Ally. | 哦 艾莉 |
[1:16:50] | – What? – You slept with him! | -什么? -你跟他睡了! |
[1:16:53] | Oh, no! | 哦 不! |
[1:16:54] | I did not. I didn’t. | 我没有 我没有 |
[1:16:57] | Good. Don’t. | 好 不要 |
[1:16:58] | Because he’s not the kind of guy you end up with. | 因为你不会跟他过下半辈子的 |
[1:17:00] | He’s the kind of guy you date before the guy you end up with. | 你是那种跟你未来老公之前交往可以的人 |
[1:17:03] | How do you know? You haven’t even met him. | 你怎么知道? 你还没见过他 |
[1:17:04] | I don’t have to meet him. I’ve had sex with him. | 我不用见过 我跟他上过床 |
[1:17:07] | Except his name is Doug, and he’s a fucking liar! | 只不过他的名字叫道格 他还是个混蛋骗子! |
[1:17:09] | Well, I have met him, and he is dangerously sexy. | 呃 我见过他了 而且超级性感 |
[1:17:13] | And if he wanted to come in through the back door, you’d let him. | 如果他想从后门进 你也会答应的 |
[1:17:17] | Don’t let him, Ally. | 别答应 艾莉 |
[1:17:18] | You guys don’t need to worry. | 你们不用担心了 |
[1:17:20] | I’m not going to let him in any door. | 我不会让他从任何一个门进来的 |
[1:17:22] | He’s just a friend who’s doing me a favor. | 他只是个帮我忙的朋友 |
[1:17:52] | Honey, I’m home. | 亲爱的 我回来了 |
[1:17:56] | So, I TiVo-ed Mexican wrestling for you and I cooked. | 我给你录了墨西哥摔跤 我还下厨了 |
[1:18:00] | They’re supposed to be taquitos, they look like cannolis, | 我本来想做墨西哥卷的 结果做出来像煎饼卷 |
[1:18:03] | but they kind of taste like egg rolls. | 但他们吃起来像鸡蛋卷 |
[1:18:07] | What are you doing? Are you working on the diner? All right. | 你在干嘛? 你在餐桌上工作吗? 好吧 |
[1:18:10] | Don’t let me bug you. | 那我不打扰你了 |
[1:18:19] | Hey, so, just out of curiosity, did you ever hear anything from Jake? | 嗯 我就是有点好奇 你有过任何跟杰克有关的消息吗? |
[1:18:25] | Nope. | 没有 |
[1:18:29] | Really? Not a phone call? Nothing? | 真的? 连个电话号码都没找到? 什么也没有? |
[1:18:32] | Nope. | 没有 |
[1:18:36] | Okay, well, | 好吧 那 |
[1:18:38] | I’m kind of busy right now, so I guess I’ll just see you later. | 我现在有点忙 所以晚点再见了 |
[1:18:43] | Shit! Ally, wait. | 该死! 艾莉 等等 |
[1:18:45] | – Wait, wait. – Just go. | -等等 等等 -走吧 |
[1:18:46] | I don’t want to hear anymore lies. | 我不想再听谎话了 |
[1:18:48] | All right, yes. Jake is back in town | 好吧 对 杰克回来了 |
[1:18:49] | and I do have his number, but I didn’t think that mattered now. | 我也有他的电话 但我觉得现在没用了 |
[1:18:52] | Would you please just go? | 你能不能走啊? |
[1:18:54] | What about last night? | 昨晚怎么样? |
[1:18:55] | I think we should just forget about last night. | 我觉得我们应该把昨晚忘了 |
[1:18:58] | – Because of Jake? – No. | -因为杰克? -不 |
[1:19:01] | Because you’re not the kind of guy I’m supposed to end up with. | 因为你不是能跟我过下半辈子的人 |
[1:19:07] | What kind of guy am I, Ally? | 那我是什么样的人 艾莉? |
[1:19:11] | You’re the kind of guy you date before you meet the guy you end up with, | 你是那种我在遇上未来老公前交往的人 |
[1:19:14] | and I’ve already dated 20 of you. | 而且我已经交过20个像你这样的人 |
[1:19:21] | So, you’re gonna try and make it work with Jake, | 所以你想试试跟杰克行不行 |
[1:19:23] | a guy you haven’t seen in years, just so you don’t go over the number 20? | 一个你几年没见 只是为了不超过20的人? |
[1:19:26] | It’s not just about a number anymore, okay? | 不再是因为这个数字了 好吧? |
[1:19:28] | – Well, then what is it? – It’s what I want! | -那是因为什么? -是我想要的! |
[1:19:31] | You don’t know what you want, Ally. | 你不知道你想要什么 艾莉 |
[1:19:32] | You’re so busy trying to be what everyone else wants you to be, | 你忙着想成为别人想让你成为的人 |
[1:19:35] | you don’t know who you are. | 你不知道你是谁 |
[1:19:36] | At least I have relationships. | 至少我有跟人交往 |
[1:19:38] | You can’t even hang out with a woman for 24 hours without sleeping with her. | 你都不能跟一个女人相处24小时而不跟她睡 |
[1:19:42] | That was true until I met you. | 直到遇到你之前是这样 |
[1:19:48] | Well, I’m sure that if we had slept together, you’d be long gone by now, | 我确定如果我们睡了 你早走了 |
[1:19:52] | because that’s who you are, Colin, and that’s who you’ll always be. | 因为你就是这样的 科林 而且你永远不会变 |
[1:19:59] | All right. Whatever you say, Ally. You obviously have it all figured out. | 对 你说是就是吧 艾莉 你显然都想明白了 |
[1:20:05] | And I do know who I am! | 我知道我是谁! |
[1:20:07] | I’m someone who’s not gonna let another undeserving asshole into my heart! | 我不会再让另外一个不值得我爱的人到我心里了! |
[1:20:12] | Or my vagina! | 还有我的身体! |
[1:20:13] | Shut the fuck up! | 他妈的闭嘴! |
[1:20:15] | Stop fucking your dog! | 别再干你的狗了! |
[1:20:43] | Hi, Jake Adams, it’s Ally. | 嗨 杰克·亚当斯 是艾莉 |
[1:20:47] | Ally Darling from high school. Go, Vikings. | 高中时的艾莉 达铃 走 海盗 |
[1:20:53] | I came across your number, | 我偶尔看到你的电话 |
[1:20:54] | and I thought, “Wow, I should really call Jake | 然后我想 “哇 我真应该给杰克打个电话 |
[1:20:59] | “and leave him a long, rambling message on his voice mail”. | “并在他的语音信箱里留一段长而无聊的留言” |
[1:21:06] | Anyway, if you’re feeling up to it, you can give me a call anytime. | 如果你也觉得 随时打我 |
[1:21:12] | My number is 617-55… | 我的号是617-55… |
[1:21:15] | Oh, my God, I just hiccupped. I’m sorry. | 哦 老天 我刚打嗝了 对不起 |
[1:21:20] | 617-55… 617-55… | |
[1:21:23] | All right. Okay… | 好的 好… |
[1:21:25] | My number is 617-555-0192. Okay, bye. | 我的话是617-555-0192 好 再见 |
[1:21:33] | Well, who doesn’t call that girl back? | 嗯 谁会给那女孩回电话呀? |
[1:21:43] | Not again. | 不是吧 |
[1:21:44] | Who’s the surprise guest this time? | 这次的神秘客人是谁啊? |
[1:21:46] | I was supposed to have lunch with Dad | 我本来要跟爸吃午饭的 |
[1:21:47] | to tell him that he didn’t have to come to the wedding, | 告诉他不用来婚礼了 |
[1:21:49] | but then he said he was gonna bring his girlfriend. | 但他说要带上他女朋友 |
[1:21:50] | – Jacinda? – Yeah. | -贾欣达? -对 |
[1:21:52] | And I just couldn’t have that conversation with him in front of her. | 我只是不能在她面前跟他说那些 |
[1:21:54] | So, I just thought, you know, we could do it together. | 所以我想我们可以一起做这事 |
[1:21:56] | I am never meeting you for another meal ever again. | 我不会再跟你一起吃饭了 |
[1:22:01] | You don’t mean that. | 你不是说真的 |
[1:22:03] | Ally, I didn’t know you were coming. What a nice surprise. | 艾莉 我不知道你会来 真是惊喜啊 |
[1:22:06] | – Hi. – I’m Daisy. | -嗨 -我是戴丝 |
[1:22:07] | Got all my girls here. I see that you’ve got one of these, too. | 我的女儿们都来了 我看你也有这个 |
[1:22:10] | I got a couple for the two of us, so we can text and tweet. | 我买了一对给我们俩 所以我们就可以玩微博了 |
[1:22:13] | You should follow me on Twitter, “VeryTerry3”. | 你应该关注我 我是”VeryTerry3″ |
[1:22:16] | Or we could just talk right now. | 或者我们可以现在聊聊啊 |
[1:22:21] | He is so excited about your wedding. It’s all he can text about. | 他对你的婚礼很兴奋 他写的全是有关婚礼的 |
[1:22:24] | I can’t wait for everyone to meet my lady. | 我等不及大家都看看我女人 |
[1:22:28] | Oh, you’re coming to the wedding, too? | 哦 你也会来婚礼? |
[1:22:30] | That’s great. That’s so great. | 很好 真好啊 |
[1:22:33] | – Ally, isn’t that so great? – It’s great. It’s so great. | -艾莉 不好吗? -很好 真好 |
[1:22:41] | Excuse me for a second. | 稍等我一会儿 |
[1:22:43] | – Don’t go. – We are just fine. | -别去 -我们挺好的 |
[1:22:49] | Hold up. Ashton is getting his car washed. | 等等 阿什顿在洗车 |
[1:22:51] | – Nuh-uh. – Look it. | -不是吧 -看看 |
[1:24:39] | All right. Great. | 好 太好了 |
[1:24:41] | Ally. | 艾莉 |
[1:24:43] | Jake. | 杰克 |
[1:24:46] | My brothers actually went more into the business side of things, | 我兄弟们花更多的精力在生意上 |
[1:24:48] | and when my dad asked me to run the foundation, | 所以当我爸叫我负责基金会的时候 |
[1:24:52] | it was sort of more of a natural fit for me, you know? | 这对我来说更适合一点 知道吧? |
[1:24:54] | I’ve always been better at giving away money versus making it. | 我总是更擅长给钱 而不是赚回来 |
[1:24:57] | I’m rambling. I can hear myself totally rambling. | 我很烦吧 我听到自己又开始唠叨了 |
[1:24:59] | – No. No, no, not at all. – I am. I am. | -不 不 不 完全没有 -我有 我有 |
[1:25:01] | – I’ve been doing it all day. – Kind of, but it’s interesting. | -我一天都在唠叨 -有点 但蛮有意思的 |
[1:25:03] | Hey, what do… I mean, what about you? | 嘿 什么…我是说你呢? |
[1:25:05] | Last I heard you were in marketing, right? | 上次听说你在做营销 是吗? |
[1:25:07] | Yeah. I’m actually in between jobs right now. | 对 我其实在失业中 |
[1:25:11] | Well, listen, say the word. | 呃 听着 需要帮忙就说 |
[1:25:12] | I mean, I can get you an interview over at Adams in two seconds. | 我是说 我可以立刻让你去参加亚当斯企业的面试 |
[1:25:15] | Oh, thank you. | 哦 谢谢 |
[1:25:16] | But you know what? I’m actually… I’m thinking about making a change. | 但你知道吗? 我其实…在考虑改变一下 |
[1:25:19] | A change? Oh, yeah? What would you do? | 改变? 是吗? 你想做什么? |
[1:25:23] | I make these clay sculptures. | 我想做粘土雕像 |
[1:25:26] | They’re sort of these freaky little urban scenes. | 就是些奇怪的小东西 |
[1:25:29] | They’re kind of hard to explain. I’d really have to show you. | 有点难解释 我得给你看了才知道 |
[1:25:32] | I’d love to see them. | 我很想看看 |
[1:25:35] | Really? | 真的? |
[1:25:37] | They’re in my shower. | 他们在我浴室里 |
[1:25:40] | Then I guess we’re done here. | 那我想我们不用再呆在这儿了 |
[1:25:48] | See. This is where they dry. | 看 这是他们晾干的地方 |
[1:25:50] | Wow. They really are in your shower. | 哇 他们真的在你的浴室里 |
[1:25:52] | Yep. | 对 |
[1:26:12] | Did I tell you that he speaks four different languages, | 我跟你说过他会说四种语言吗 |
[1:26:14] | but he’s so not obnoxious about it? | 但他并不因为这样而令人讨厌? |
[1:26:16] | And he’s still so goddamn handsome, and he smells so fucking good. | 他还是这么的帅 又那么好闻 |
[1:26:20] | It’s crazy. | 真疯狂 |
[1:26:21] | He’s taking me to a gala at the Institute of Contemporary Art, | 他要带我去现代艺术学院的派对 |
[1:26:24] | and then I think we’re going to go… | 所以我想我们要… |
[1:26:26] | Whoa. That’s not your dress. | 哇啊 那不是你的裙子吧 |
[1:26:29] | Yeah. Yeah, I know, I just… | 对 对 我知道 我只是… |
[1:26:32] | Yeah, I just like this one better, ’cause there’s just… | 嗯 我只是更喜欢这个 因为这件… |
[1:26:34] | You know, it’s more comfortable. There’s just more room to… | 你知道 更舒服 有更多的空间来… |
[1:26:37] | To eat and to move, and to… to dance. | 吃 活动 还有…跳舞 |
[1:26:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:26:43] | I couldn’t breathe in my other dress! | 我穿不进别的裙子! |
[1:26:45] | A bride should be able to breathe in her own fucking dress! | 新娘应该要穿得下她自己的裙子吧! |
[1:26:48] | Sorry, I just am feeling really stressed out right now | 对不起 我真是感觉紧张死了 |
[1:26:53] | because I don’t know how I’m going to convince Mom | 因为我不知道怎么劝我妈 |
[1:26:57] | to come to my wedding, | 来我的婚礼 |
[1:26:58] | because our dad is bringing our new mommy, | 因为我们爸要带上我们的新妈妈 |
[1:27:01] | – and she’s not… – Stop. | -而她不会… -停 |
[1:27:03] | I will go with you to talk to Mom, and you don’t even have to trick me. Okay? | 我跟你一起去劝妈 你不用再耍花招了 好吗? |
[1:27:08] | Now, are you sure you can breathe in this dress? | 你确定穿着不紧啊? |
[1:27:12] | Okay, then do that. | 好 那就这件 |
[1:27:17] | It’s really not gonna be that bad. | 真的没那么糟 |
[1:27:18] | We’re gonna loosen her up. We’re gonna ease into it. | 我们把它放放大 就能舒服点 |
[1:27:21] | It’s gonna be great. | 会很好了 |
[1:27:22] | If you say so. | 如果你这么说的话 |
[1:27:25] | Mom? | 妈? |
[1:27:29] | I don’t believe you! | 我不相信你! |
[1:27:30] | When were you planning to tell me about all this? | 你打算什么时候告诉我这些? |
[1:27:34] | – Uh… Now? – That’s why we’re here, Mom. | -呃…现在? -所以我们才来的 妈妈 |
[1:27:37] | I have to read about it in a magazine? | 我得看杂志才知道? |
[1:27:40] | You and Jake Adams. | 你跟杰克·亚当斯 |
[1:27:44] | Are you an item? | 你是个物品吗? |
[1:27:47] | Yes? | 是的? |
[1:27:49] | Did you just squeal, Mom? | 你刚是不是尖叫 妈? |
[1:27:51] | I don’t know. I’m out of my body right now. | 我不知道 我现在已经不是我自己了 |
[1:27:55] | Is it serious? | 是当真的吗? |
[1:27:57] | It could be, but we’re taking it slow. | 可能吧 但我们会慢慢来 |
[1:28:00] | Do you really have that luxury? | 你真能进入上层社会? |
[1:28:02] | I want to make sure that it’s right. | 我想确定一下是不是正确的 |
[1:28:03] | Oh, it doesn’t get any more right than Jake Adams. | 哦 没有什么比杰克·亚当斯更正确的了 |
[1:28:06] | This is your life, Ally, don’t get creative. | 这是你的生活 艾莉 野心别太大 |
[1:28:09] | When I saw you two in that magazine, | 当我在杂志上看到你们的时候 |
[1:28:11] | I went and found some old photographs. | 我找了些旧照片 |
[1:28:15] | Just look at this. | 看这个 |
[1:28:19] | I knew he was the one. | 我就知道是他 |
[1:28:24] | Tell me, Ally, is he gonna be your date to the wedding? | 告诉我 艾莉 他会是你婚礼上的男伴吗? |
[1:28:29] | Is he, Ally? | 是他吗 艾莉? |
[1:28:35] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:28:39] | Oh, I got to get the seating chart. | 哦 我得去拿座位表 |
[1:28:41] | So, you’re still gonna come to the wedding, | 所以你还是会来婚礼 |
[1:28:43] | even though Dad’s gonna be there, too? | 尽管我爸也会来? |
[1:28:45] | Of course, darling. | 当然 亲爱的 |
[1:28:47] | My baby only gets married once. | 我的宝贝只会有一次婚礼 |
[1:28:49] | Right? | 对吧? |
[1:28:52] | I am so proud of my girls. | 我真为我的女儿们骄傲 |
[1:28:57] | Seating chart. Seating chart. | 座位表 座位表 |
[1:28:59] | Where’s the little seating chart? | 座位表去哪儿了? |
[1:29:01] | Do we tell her about Jacinda? | 我们要跟她讲贾欣达吗? |
[1:29:03] | No. I think we quit while we’re ahead. | 不 我觉得我们赶紧走吧 |
[1:29:06] | – Bye, Mom. – Bye, Mom. | -再见 妈妈 -再见 妈妈 |
[1:29:08] | What? | 什么? |
[1:29:25] | I really love Japan. | 我真喜欢日本 |
[1:29:28] | Really? | 真的? |
[1:29:33] | – Are those mini cheeseburgers? – Yes, they are. | -这些是迷你奶酪汉堡吗? -是的 |
[1:29:34] | May I? Thank you. | 我可以试试吗? 谢谢 |
[1:29:38] | You didn’t want one? | 你不想要? |
[1:29:39] | No, I’m okay. Thank you. | 不 不用了 谢谢 |
[1:29:42] | Mmm. These are excellent mini cheeseburgers. | 嗯 这些迷你奶酪汉堡真好吃 |
[1:29:46] | – Thank you. Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 谢谢 -谢谢 |
[1:30:31] | – Colin, hi. – Hi. | -科林 嗨 -嗨 |
[1:30:35] | Fancy meeting you here, dressed all fancy. | 你看上去很棒啊 穿得很帅啊 |
[1:30:39] | Where you off to? | 你要去哪儿? |
[1:30:42] | A wedding. | 一个婚礼 |
[1:30:43] | You, too, right? Today’s Daisy’s big day. | 你也是吧? 今天是戴丝大婚的日子 |
[1:30:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:30:49] | Wow. You’re going to a wedding, too. That’s weird. | 哇哦 你也要去婚礼 太怪了 |
[1:30:53] | Whose wedding? | 谁的婚礼 |
[1:30:56] | Nobody you know. | 没有你认识的人 |
[1:31:01] | Is it like a date or something? Are you seeing somebody? | 是约会还是什么? 你在跟谁约会吗? |
[1:31:07] | Don’t worry about it, Ally. | 不用管了 艾莉 |
[1:31:16] | Don’t drink too much champagne. | 别喝太多香槟 |
[1:31:44] | Hey, is my hair too high? | 嘿 我头发是不是盘太高了? |
[1:31:46] | Oh, no, honey. It’s perfect. | 哦 不 亲爱的 很完美 |
[1:31:48] | – Is it going on? – The dress doesn’t fit. | -配吗? -裙子不太配 |
[1:31:50] | – Okay. – Why isn’t it zipped? | -好 -为什么没拉拉链 |
[1:31:51] | Can I get some help here? | 能帮帮我吗? |
[1:31:53] | Where’s my Croissan’ Wich? | 我的羊角三明治呢? |
[1:31:55] | Did somebody eat my Croissan’ Wich? | 有人吃了我的羊角三明治吗? |
[1:31:57] | No, honey. Nobody did. You just relax, okay? | 不 亲爱的 没人吃 你放松点 好吗? |
[1:31:59] | Katie, Jamie, find Daisy’s Croissan’ Wich. | 凯帝 杰咪 去找戴斯的羊角三明治 |
[1:32:01] | – Okay. On it. – Got it. Okay. | -好 在找了 -明白了 好 |
[1:32:04] | Okay, listen, | 好 听 |
[1:32:05] | – I don’t want anyone to panic but… – What’s happening? | -我不希望任何人慌乱 但…-怎么了? |
[1:32:07] | – The harpist isn’t coming. – I had a harpist? | -弹竖琴的不会来了 -我有请弹竖琴的吗? |
[1:32:09] | She broke her finger during the philharmonic softball league playoffs, | 她在交响乐团的垒球比赛中弄断手指了 |
[1:32:12] | and given that this is one of the busiest wedding weekends of the year, | 鉴于这是一年中最多婚礼的周末 |
[1:32:14] | all the other harpists are booked. | 别的竖琴家都被预约了 |
[1:32:16] | Oh, Christ. Why is this happening to me? | 哦 老天 为什么发生在我身上? |
[1:32:18] | I got a list of all the other weddings happening in the city | 我有这个城市里所有今天婚礼的名单 |
[1:32:20] | and found a replacement who can be here as soon as her first wedding is over. | 找个离这边最近的 弹完他的第一场婚礼就过来顶替 |
[1:32:23] | And if she doesn’t show, I play the horn. | 如果她不出现 我来吹号 |
[1:32:27] | Now let’s get this girl married, huh? | 我们让这女孩嫁出去吧 嗯? |
[1:32:30] | Daise, I got it. | 戴丝 找到了 |
[1:32:56] | Please rise for the bride. | 请为新娘起立 |
[1:33:07] | We are gathered here today to celebrate the union | 我们聚集在这里为庆祝 |
[1:33:09] | of Daisy Ann Darling and Edward Michael Vogel. | 戴丝·安·达铃和爱德华·迈克·万格的大婚 |
[1:33:12] | Getting to know Daisy and Eddie has reinforced my belief that, | 认识戴丝和艾迪坚定了我的信念 |
[1:33:16] | while love is universal, | 处处都有爱 |
[1:33:18] | every couple is unique. | 所有夫妻都是独一无二的 |
[1:33:27] | Daisy Darling, today I make these vows to you. | 戴丝·达铃 今天我对你发誓 |
[1:33:31] | I will never rhyme “crazy” with “Daisy, “ | 我永远不会把疯狂和戴丝押韵 |
[1:33:35] | Even if I mean, like, “crazy good”. | 即使我是想说 “不得了的好!” |
[1:33:38] | I will not blow my nose in the shower. | 我不会在浴室里擤鼻子 |
[1:33:42] | I promise to always consult you before getting a haircut | 我保证在理发前征求你的同意 |
[1:33:46] | and to never grow a mustache. | 并且永远不留胡子 |
[1:33:49] | – Or a soul patch. – No. | -或唇上须 -不会 |
[1:33:54] | I will not blame you for the bad decisions you make in my dreams. | 我不会怪你在我梦里做的不好的决定 |
[1:34:01] | I will keep an eye on that suspicious freckle on your back, | 我会注意你背上长出来的那个奇怪的斑 |
[1:34:07] | even though I’m really sure it’s nothing. | 尽管我确定这根本没什么 |
[1:34:11] | And I will not get mad at you about everything | 当我因为一件事生你气的时候 |
[1:34:16] | when I’m only really mad at you about one thing. | 我不会无理取闹 什么事都气 |
[1:34:24] | By the power vested in me, | 凭借授予我的权力 |
[1:34:25] | I am happy to pronounce you husband and wife. | 我很高兴的宣布你们为丈夫和妻子 |
[1:34:28] | You may kiss the bride. | 你可以亲你的新娘了 |
[1:35:14] | – Quite a party. – Yeah, it sure is. | -很好的派对呀 -嗯 当然了 |
[1:35:16] | Hold on. I have to tweet about this. | 等等 我得PO上微博 |
[1:35:19] | And hi there. | 来笑一个 |
[1:35:25] | Your mom always did have a great laugh. | 你妈总是笑得很开心 |
[1:35:27] | I’m just glad she’s happy. | 我很高兴她这么快乐 |
[1:35:30] | Are you happy? | 你快乐吗? |
[1:35:31] | Yeah. Of course. | 嗯 当然 |
[1:35:39] | Your mom only wants what’s best for you, you know. | 你妈只希望你们拥有最好的 知道吗 |
[1:35:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:35:42] | Unfortunately, she thinks what’s best for you is being exactly like her, | 不幸的是 她认为对你们最好的就是完全跟她一样 |
[1:35:46] | only you’re not, Ally. | 但你不是 艾莉 |
[1:35:47] | You may have her looks, but you have my rhythm, kid. | 你也许跟她长得像 但你性格像我 孩子 |
[1:35:50] | I’m afraid it’s a little offbeat. | 我想是有点标新立异 |
[1:35:54] | I guess that explains why she’s always disappointed in me. | 怪不得她总是对我很失望 |
[1:35:57] | I think it’s hard for her to look at you and see so much of me. | 我想对她来说很不容易 从你身上看到这么多我的影子 |
[1:36:11] | Uh, may I? | 呃 我可以? |
[1:36:14] | Why not? | 为什么不呢? |
[1:36:15] | Thank you. Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 谢谢 先生 |
[1:36:20] | God, I’m sorry. I just couldn’t slow-dance with your mother. | 天 真抱歉 我实在不能跟你妈跳慢舞 |
[1:36:23] | No, that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:36:27] | I think the last time we slow-danced was prom night. | 我想我们上次跳慢舞是大学毕业舞会的时候了 |
[1:36:31] | Yeah. Yeah, it was. I remember that. | 对 对 是的 我记得 |
[1:36:33] | I believe that was also the night where you finally gave me the honor | 我相信也是那晚你总算给我这荣幸 |
[1:36:37] | of making you unfit for every other man in the village. | 使你只能跟我在一起 |
[1:36:42] | Oh, boy. | 哦 老天 |
[1:36:53] | I know this isn’t the ideal place to tell you, but I want to be honest. | 我知道这不是告诉你最理想的地方 但我想诚实一点 |
[1:36:56] | You weren’t my first. | 你不是我的初恋 |
[1:36:59] | I wasn’t? | 我不是? |
[1:37:00] | No, I’m sorry. | 不是 很抱歉 |
[1:37:02] | Well, so you’ve been with two guys in your life. Big deal. | 呃 那你这一生有过两个男人 没什么大不了的 |
[1:37:08] | More like two times 10. | 比10的两倍还多 |
[1:37:11] | Right. Like you’ve had sex with 20 guys. Yuck. | 好吧 你跟20个人睡过 哦 |
[1:37:18] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[1:37:23] | Well, all right. I may not have been your first, but maybe I’ll be your last. | 呃 好吧 我也许不是你的第一个男人 但也许我会是你最后一个 |
[1:37:29] | Why? Are you gonna rape and kill me? | 怎么? 你打算奸杀我? |
[1:37:31] | No, but I’m gonna kiss you. | 不 但我要亲你 |
[1:37:45] | Come with me for a second. | 跟我来一下 |
[1:37:53] | So, how does dinner in Milan and breakfast in Paris sound? | 那么在米兰吃晚餐 巴黎吃早餐听上去怎么样? |
[1:37:59] | Starchy. | 不错 |
[1:38:00] | I’ve got to do a little traveling for the foundation, | 我得为基金会出差 |
[1:38:02] | and I’d love it if you came with me. | 如果你能跟我一起 我会很高兴 |
[1:38:05] | – Seriously? – Mmm-hmm. | -真的? -嗯 |
[1:38:07] | – For how long? – Six months. | -多久? -六个月 |
[1:38:10] | I know it sounds like a long time, but you’re in-between jobs | 我知道听上去好像很长 但你正失业 |
[1:38:12] | and your little sculpture things can wait. | 而你的小雕像也有时间 |
[1:38:16] | And if you think about it, the only thing that’s keeping you in Boston is me, | 而且你想想 唯一让你留在波士顿的人是我 |
[1:38:19] | and I’m leaving. | 而我要走了 |
[1:38:23] | It’s time. | 到时间了 |
[1:38:27] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[1:38:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:38:43] | Join me. | 过来 |
[1:38:45] | Hi, everyone. | 嗨 大家好 |
[1:38:46] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:38:50] | When Daisy and Eddie first got together, | 当戴斯和艾迪第一次在一起的时候 |
[1:38:52] | I have to admit I was a little bit nervous. | 我得承认我有点紧张 |
[1:38:56] | I could tell that it was serious, | 我感觉得到他们是认真的 |
[1:38:58] | and I thought that the closer she got to him, | 而且我以为她越接近他 |
[1:39:01] | the further away she’d get from me, | 就离我越远 |
[1:39:04] | but that didn’t happen. | 但事实并不是这样 |
[1:39:09] | Not only do I see more of Daisy, | 我不仅更常见到戴丝了 |
[1:39:11] | I see a happier, even better Daisy. | 而且我还看到一个更开心 更好的戴丝 |
[1:39:19] | It’s like with Eddie she’s | 就好像她跟艾迪在一起 |
[1:39:25] | completely herself. | 令她更完整了 |
[1:39:44] | When you’re a big sister, it’s your job to teach your little sister everything. | 当你作为一个大姐的时候 是你的义务教会你妹妹一切 |
[1:39:50] | How to ride a bike, | 怎么骑车 |
[1:39:52] | how to lie to your parents. | 怎么向父母撒谎 |
[1:39:55] | How to kiss. | 怎么亲吻 |
[1:39:56] | Not with tongue. Settle down, Uncle Charlie. | 不是舌吻 别紧张 查利叔叔 |
[1:40:02] | But I never thought | 但我从没想过 |
[1:40:06] | about what my little sister could teach me until right now. | 现在我的小妹妹可以教教我了 |
[1:40:11] | So, I want to thank you, Daisy. | 所以 我想谢谢你 戴丝 |
[1:40:14] | Thank you for teaching me | 谢谢你教会我 |
[1:40:18] | that being in love means being yourself. | 相爱意味着做自己 |
[1:40:27] | To Daisy and Eddie! | 为戴丝和艾迪干杯! |
[1:40:35] | – You were great. – Can we talk? | -你说得真好 -我们能谈谈吗? |
[1:40:36] | Yeah. Absolutely. | 嗯 当然可以 |
[1:40:51] | Oh, shit. | 哦 该死 |
[1:40:55] | What’s going on? Are you okay? | 怎么了? 你还好吗? |
[1:41:00] | Jake, there actually is something here in Boston that’s really important to me. | 杰克 其实波士顿有一些对我特别重要的东西 |
[1:41:06] | And as much as I want to travel the world, | 我当然很希望能环游世界 |
[1:41:10] | I’m not sure I want to do it with you. | 但我不确定我想跟你一起 |
[1:41:13] | Which is insane, I know, because you’re perfect. | 这很疯狂 我知道 因为你很完美 |
[1:41:17] | But you’re not perfect for me, | 但你不适合我 |
[1:41:19] | and I don’t think I’m perfect for you. | 而且我也不认为我适合你 |
[1:41:24] | I’m so sorry, Jake. | 对不起 杰克 |
[1:41:26] | If I had been honest with myself earlier, | 如果我对自己 |
[1:41:29] | or ever, | 诚实过的话 |
[1:41:31] | I wouldn’t have put you through all this. | 我不用把你牵扯到这么多事情里来 |
[1:41:33] | Yeah, well, that would have been preferable. | 嗯 如果那样会更好 |
[1:41:37] | Right. I don’t think I’m gonna stick around for the cake. Excuse me. | 对 我不想呆在这里等着切蛋糕了 对不起 |
[1:41:41] | It’s really good. | 蛋糕蛮好吃的 |
[1:41:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:42:05] | Where’s… Where’s Jake going? | 杰克…要去哪儿? |
[1:42:08] | – Sir, champagne? – He’s leaving. | -先生 要香槟吗? -他走了 |
[1:42:10] | What? In the middle of the reception? Why? | 什么? 婚礼才进行到一半? 为什么? |
[1:42:13] | Because I never should have brought him here in the first place. | 因为我一开始就不该带他来 |
[1:42:17] | You’re gonna let him go? | 你让他走了? |
[1:42:20] | Oh, Ally, I… I don’t understand you. | 哦 艾莉 我…我不理解你 |
[1:42:23] | Ally, why? Why are you doing this? | 艾莉 为什么? 你为什么这么做? |
[1:42:25] | Honey, you were finally happy. | 亲爱的 你总算开心了 |
[1:42:28] | No! You were finally happy. | 不! 你总算开心了 |
[1:42:32] | I don’t wanna marry Jake Adams. | 我不想嫁给杰克·亚当斯 |
[1:42:34] | – That’s not who I am. – Oh, my… | -那不是我 -哦 天… |
[1:42:36] | I’m a jobless whore who’s slept with 20 guys, | 我是个失业的妓女 睡过20个男人 |
[1:42:39] | and I want to be with somebody who appreciates that about me. | 我想跟一个欣赏我这点的人在一起 |
[1:42:44] | You may not understand me, Mom, but you don’t have to. | 你也许不理解我 妈妈 但你不用理解 |
[1:42:47] | All you have to do is love me. | 你要做的就是爱我 |
[1:42:51] | I know that I’m not perfect, but that’s why you have Daisy. | 我知道我不完美 所以你要有戴丝 |
[1:42:55] | My dress is too tight because I’m four months pregnant. | 我裙子太紧了因为我怀孕四个月了 |
[1:43:01] | – What? – What? | -什么? -什么? |
[1:43:07] | You’re pregnant? | 你怀孕了? |
[1:43:08] | Yes. Now get out of here. | 对 现在快走吧 |
[1:43:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:43:12] | Surprise! | 惊喜! |
[1:43:14] | I’m gonna be a grandmother. I’m gonna be a grandmother. | 我要当外婆了 我要当外婆了 |
[1:43:23] | All the drinks are sitting here on your tray. | 所有的饮料都在你盘子里 |
[1:43:24] | What is the matter with you? Is this too difficult? | 你怎么了? 有这么难吗? |
[1:43:26] | Kevin, where’s that list you had of all the other weddings | 凯文 你那个全城今天 |
[1:43:27] | – going on in the city today? – It’s right here. | -所有婚礼的单子呢? -就在这儿 |
[1:43:29] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[1:43:40] | Goddamn. Damn it! | 老天 该死! |
[1:44:02] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:44:46] | Colin! | 科林! |
[1:45:35] | Oh, come on! | 哦 不是吧! |
[1:45:39] | Blessed be this union and may it bear fruit. | 祝福这对夫妇早生贵子 |
[1:46:09] | Colin! Colin! | 科林! 科林! |
[1:46:21] | Blue car, keys are in it. | 蓝色的车 钥匙在上面 |
[1:46:46] | Get the fuck outta the road! | 别他妈呆在路上! |
[1:46:48] | Hey, watch it, lady. | 嘿 小心点 姑娘 |
[1:46:50] | Shut up, you asshole! | 闭嘴 你个混蛋! |
[1:46:55] | Sorry! I’m sorry! | 对不起! 我很抱歉! |
[1:46:57] | I’m sorry! | 我很抱歉! |
[1:47:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:47:14] | You can help yourself to some pepperoni. | 你可以吃点意大利辣肠 |
[1:47:23] | Miss, your name? | 小姐 你是? |
[1:47:29] | I… | 我… |
[1:47:35] | I’m… I’m sorry. | 我…很抱歉 |
[1:47:38] | Hi, everyone. Hope you’re all having a good time tonight. I know we are. | 嗨 大家好 希望你们今晚玩得开心 我知道我们很开心 |
[1:47:42] | This next song is a local band. Hope you enjoy it. | 下一首歌是一个本地乐团的创作 希望你们喜欢 |
[1:48:06] | This is bullshit. | 真要死了 |
[1:48:07] | Why didn’t I just wait for him at his apartment? | 我干嘛不就在他房间里等他呢? |
[1:48:16] | Fuck! | 该死! |
[1:48:18] | Fuck! | 该死! |
[1:48:19] | – Fuck! – Fuck! | -该死! -该死! |
[1:48:59] | I need to talk to you | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[1:49:02] | Right now | 现在 |
[1:49:08] | Cut. Cut. Cut. Cut. | 停 停 停 停 |
[1:49:13] | Okay, everybody, we’re just gonna take a quick break. | 好 各位 我们休息一小会儿 |
[1:49:15] | Why don’t we get those toasts started? | 何不开始祝酒呢? |
[1:49:18] | So, papa bear, come on up here. | 所以 神父 请上来吧 |
[1:49:27] | Hello, everyone, and thank you all for coming out tonight… | 大家好 感谢你们今晚能来… |
[1:49:36] | What’re you doing here, Ally? | 你在这儿干嘛 艾莉? |
[1:49:39] | I have a speech that I wanna make to you, | 我有段话要跟你说 |
[1:49:40] | but I was afraid that I was gonna forget it. | 但我怕我会忘了 |
[1:49:42] | So, I figured it would be easier to drive, bike, | 所以我就开着车 骑着车 |
[1:49:47] | and run across town in my high heels so I could tell you right now. | 穿着高跟鞋一路跑来 立刻跟你讲 |
[1:49:54] | What’s the speech? | 什么话? |
[1:49:59] | Well, the gist of it was, | 呃 要点就是 |
[1:50:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:50:07] | – That’s it? – No, wait, there’s more. | -就这样? -不 等等 还有 |
[1:50:10] | I… | 我… |
[1:50:13] | I’m happiest when I’m being myself, | 我做自己的时候最开心 |
[1:50:16] | and I’m myself when I’m with you. | 而当我跟你在一起的时候就是做自己的时候 |
[1:50:18] | That was it. | 就这样 |
[1:50:20] | I guess I was just so afraid that you were another asshole | 我想我只是很怕你又是个混蛋 |
[1:50:23] | that I became the biggest asshole of all. | 然后我就成了最混的那个 |
[1:50:27] | You weren’t an asshole. I was an asshole. | 你不是个混蛋 我是 |
[1:50:30] | I should have given you Jake’s number, I just… | 我应该给你杰克的电话 我只是… |
[1:50:34] | I didn’t think I could compete with that. | 我只是觉得我比不过他 |
[1:50:38] | There’s no contest. | 没有比赛 |
[1:50:41] | You’re the most decent guy I’ve ever met. | 你是我遇到过最好的人 |
[1:50:56] | I think I love you, 21. | 我想我爱你 第21个 |
[1:51:01] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:51:05] | – Three hundred and… – No! | -三百多…-别说了! |
[1:51:50] | Hey, Kelli, Kelli with an “I”. What’s up? | 嘿 凯莉 以字母i结尾的凯莉 你还好吗? |
[1:51:53] | It’s Jay from Club Med Turkoise. | 我是土耳其电信的杰 |
[1:51:55] | I got a weird message from your assistant, | 我从你助理那儿收到条奇怪的短信 |
[1:51:58] | and I just wanted to let you know, we never had sex. | 我只想让你知道 我们没睡过 |
[1:52:01] | Uh, you did this awkward striptease involving maracas, | 呃 你跳了段不太熟练的脱衣舞 还有沙球 |
[1:52:05] | and then gave me a shitty hand job. | 然后用手帮了我一会儿 |
[1:52:08] | You claimed it was something you like to do called “dry style, “ | 你说这是你所谓的”干式” |
[1:52:12] | vomited in my suitcase, and then you passed out in the shower. | 在我行李箱里吐了 然后你就在浴室里晕过去了 |
[1:52:15] | So, yeah, we never slept together. | 所以 对 我们没睡过 |
[1:52:22] | You’re number 20! I’m still at 20! | 你是第20个! 我还是20! |
[1:52:26] | I can’t believe it! You are number 20! | 难以置信! 你是第20个! |
[1:52:31] | Yes! | 太好了! |