英文名称:Alien Resurrection IV Special Edition
年代:1997
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:06] | My mommy always said there were no monsters. | 我妈说世上没有怪物 |
[04:09] | No real ones. | 真正的怪物 |
[04:13] | But there are. | 可是真的有 |
[04:17] | We’ve seen no additional defects. | 我们没见到多余的瑕疵 |
[04:22] | She’s perfect. | 她很好 |
[04:52] | Careful. | 当心 |
[04:55] | Two centimeters. | 2公分长 |
[04:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:02] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[05:04] | Ready with that amnio. | 准备剪破羊膜 |
[05:10] | And | 对了 |
[05:18] | there it is. | 出来了 |
[05:24] | No. | 不 |
[05:34] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[05:43] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[05:48] | Clamp. | 夹住伤口 |
[05:51] | What about her? Can we keep her alive? | 她怎么样 可以留她活口吗 |
[05:56] | How’s the host? | 寄主状况如何 |
[05:58] | Doing well. | 寄主很好 |
[06:05] | Sew her back up. | 替她缝合伤口 |
[06:10] | Excellent work, everybody. | 做得非常好 各位 |
[07:55] | And how is our Number 8 today? | 8号今天如何 |
[07:57] | Appears to be in good health. | 健康情况良好 |
[08:00] | -How good? -Excellent, | -多好 -非常好 |
[08:03] | as in completely off our projected charts. | 胜于其他复制人 |
[08:08] | Look at the scar tissue. | 你看她的疤痕 |
[08:13] | -See the recession? -This is from three days ago? | -有凹陷吗 -这是3天前的伤口吗 |
[08:17] | -Exactly. -Oh, this is good. | -没错 -很好 |
[08:21] | This is very good. | 非常好 |
[08:25] | You’re gonna make us all very proud. | 你将让大家引以为荣 |
[08:43] | No. | 我没事 |
[08:46] | Don’t. I’m all right. | 不 我没事 |
[08:49] | Now try this. | 试试这个 |
[08:58] | -Hand. -Close. | -手 -很接近 |
[09:01] | Glove. | 是手套 |
[09:12] | Number 8? | 8号 |
[09:15] | Fruit. | 水果 |
[09:17] | -Good. Cherries. -It’s unprecedented. | -很好 樱桃 -史无前例的 |
[09:20] | Totally. She’s operating | 绝对是 她具有 |
[09:23] | at a completely adult capacity. | 成人的行为能力 |
[09:28] | -What about her memories? -There are gaps. | -她的记忆呢 -有些部份无法串连 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1077个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:194个,六级词汇:121个,GRE词汇:114个,托福词汇:162个,考研词汇:213个,专四词汇:178个,专八词汇:22个, 所有生词标注共:351个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[09:31] | -And some degree ofsynaptic dissonance. -You know this. | -某种程度的不协调 -你知道的 |
[09:34] | -She’s freaked. -Come on. | -她很怪异 -加油 |
[09:36] | It has connective difficulties, | 会有沟通障碍 |
[09:38] | caused by a biochemical imbalance, causing emotional autism. | 生物化学产生的情绪自闭 |
[09:41] | -Certain reactions. -All right, wait a second! | -某些反应 -且慢 |
[09:43] | It has memories. Why does it have memories? | 她有记忆 她怎么会有记忆 |
[09:47] | Well, I’m guessing, but inherited memories, | 我猜是遗传 |
[09:50] | passed down generationally at a genetic level | 如异形般代代遗传 |
[09:53] | by the aliens, like its strength. | 就像她的力气 |
[09:55] | Plus a, uh, highly evolved form of instinct. | 再加上高度进化的本能 |
[10:00] | An unexpected benefit from the genetic crossing. | 配种基因的意外收获 |
[10:04] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[10:06] | Stupid me. Of course. | 我真蠢 |
[10:08] | An unexpected benefit of the genetic process. | 配种基因的意外收获 |
[10:12] | And I didn’t even think of that! | 我居然没想到 |
[10:15] | Let’s try this one. | 现在试试这个吧 |
[10:21] | Ripley? | 蕾普丽 |
[10:25] | Ripley. | 蕾普丽 |
[10:28] | Ripley, what is it? | 蕾普丽 怎么了 |
[10:33] | Ripley? Ripley? | 蕾普丽 蕾普丽 |
[10:40] | You’re not thinking termination? | 你不是想除掉她吧 |
[10:42] | Oh, boy, am I thinking termination. | 我当然想 |
[10:45] | General, we do not perceive this to be a problem. | 将军 不用担心她 |
[10:47] | Ellen Ripley died trying to wipe this species out. | 海伦·蕾普丽死于致力消灭异形 |
[10:49] | For all intents and purposes, she succeeded. | 她差不多取得了成功 |
[10:52] | I’m not anxious to see her taking up her old hobbies. | 我不想她重操旧业 |
[10:54] | -That won’t happen. -We won’t tell her. | -不会的 -我们不会告诉她 |
[10:57] | Oh, I see. And that’s supposed to comfort me? | 这样我就能安心了吗 |
[11:02] | Identification, please. | 身份核对 |
[11:08] | Please try again. | 请再试一次 |
[11:10] | Thank you, General Perez. | 谢谢 裴瑞将军 |
[11:13] | Bottom line is, she looks at me funny one time, | 若有异状 |
[11:16] | I’m putting her down. | 立刻消灭她 |
[11:18] | Okay, as far as I’m concerned, Number 8 | 对我而言 8号 |
[11:20] | is a meat by-product. | 只是一个副产品 |
[11:27] | Her Majesty here is the real payoff. | 异形王后才值回票价 |
[11:30] | -When does she start producing? -Days. | -何时能产卵 -或者要几天 |
[11:32] | Less maybe. | 或许更快 |
[11:35] | -We need the cargo. -I told you, it’s on its way. | -急需那批货 -我说过 快到了 |
[12:17] | Fork. | 叉子 |
[12:20] | -Fuck. -It’s-It’s “fork.” | -妈的 -是叉子 |
[12:27] | How did you? | 你们怎么 |
[12:31] | How did we get you? | 怎么制造你的 |
[12:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:39] | Hard work. We used blood samples | 不简单 我们取得 |
[12:43] | from Fiori Sixteen on ice, | 舰上冰冻血样本 |
[12:45] | where you died. | 你命丧的地方 |
[12:48] | We’ve remade you. We cloned you. | 再造你 复制你 |
[12:52] | Fiori Sixteen. | 佛奥十六号 |
[12:56] | Does that ring a bell? | 不是很美妙吗 |
[12:59] | Are you remembering something? | 想起任何事吗 |
[13:03] | -Does it grow? -Yeah. | -它长大了吗 -是的 |
[13:07] | Very rapidly. | 它长得很快 |
[13:09] | It’s a queen. | 是王后 |
[13:13] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[13:16] | She’ll breed. You’ll die. | 她会产卵 你们会死 |
[13:20] | Everyone in the company will die. | 机构所有的人都会死 |
[13:23] | In the company? | 机构 |
[13:25] | Weyland-Yutani. Ripley 8’s former employers. | 伟伦优达尼公司 蕾普丽8号生前的雇主 |
[13:29] | Terran growth conglomerate. They had | 负责人类发展的联合企业 |
[13:33] | defense contracts under the military. | 与军方签了合约 |
[13:35] | Oh, they went under decades ago, Gediman. Way before your time. | 几十年前就没落了 那是好久以前的事了 |
[13:39] | Bought out by Wal-Mart. | 被威名百货合并收购了 |
[13:42] | Fortunes ofwar. | 战争的收获 |
[13:45] | I thinkyou will find that, uh, | 你将会发现 |
[13:49] | things have changed a great deal since your time. | 时代不同了 |
[13:52] | I doubt that. | 我怀疑 |
[13:54] | We’re not flying blind here, you know. | 这不是盲目行动 |
[13:56] | It’s United Systems Military, not some greedy corporation. | 这是军队 不是贪婪的机构 |
[14:02] | Well, it won’t make any difference. | 没什么分别 |
[14:06] | You’re still gonna die. | 你们还是会死 |
[14:10] | How do you feel about that? | 你觉得如何 |
[14:18] | I wish you could understand what we’re trying to do here. | 希望你明白我们的目的 |
[14:20] | The potential for this species goes way beyond urban pacification. | 想想看由它来镇压暴动 |
[14:24] | New alloys, new vaccines. | 或研发出特殊金属与疫苗 |
[14:26] | Nothing like this we’ve ever seen on any world before. | 前所未见 |
[14:29] | You should be very proud. | 你该感到光荣 |
[14:34] | I am. | 我是的 |
[14:35] | And the animal itself, | 那种生物 |
[14:38] | wondrous. | 不可思议 |
[14:40] | The potential, unbelievable, once we’ve tamed them. | 训练后 它的潜力将无可限量 |
[14:47] | Roll over. Play dead. | 翻身 装死 |
[14:49] | Heel? | 坐下 |
[14:51] | You can’t teach it tricks. | 你不能教它杂耍 |
[14:54] | Why not? We’re teaching you. | 为何不能 我们教你了 |
[15:14] | Hey, son, I’ll give you my authorization code. | 小子 我告诉你密码 |
[15:17] | It’s E-A-T-M-E. | 是EATME(吃我) |
[15:21] | I’m sorry, sir. Could you repeat that? | 请重复 |
[15:23] | Little prick. | 坏家伙 |
[15:25] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[15:28] | no matter how many times you see it, | 每次见到这个 |
[15:30] | the sight ofa woman all strapped up in a chair like that just. | 女人像这样被绑在椅子上 |
[15:35] | What? | 怎么样 |
[15:38] | Just bring us in on a 3-0 descent, would ya? | 请准备降落 |
[15:41] | -And ride the parallel. -Darlin’, it is done. | -保持平衡 -已经就绪 |
[15:44] | Good girl. | 乖女孩 |
[15:46] | You, uh, want anything there, trigger? | 想要什么吗 |
[15:49] | Yeah. How ’bout a cup of coffee? | 来杯咖啡怎样 |
[15:53] | Anything else, while your mouth’s warm, I mean? | 还要喝点什么 |
[15:55] | Little milk. | 加点牛奶 |
[16:01] | Hey, don’t cut thrust till about 600 meters, | 到六百公尺再停 |
[16:03] | and we’ll give ’em a little scare. | 吓吓他们 |
[16:05] | Vriess. Call. | 瑞斯 柯儿 |
[16:07] | Lock down. We’re gonna dock. | 可恶 我们会死掉的 |
[16:34] | -Hey, Call? -Yep? | -柯儿 -什么事 |
[16:37] | What has two thumbs, one eye, | 什么东西有两只拇指 一只眼睛 |
[16:42] | a pink tongue, | 红舌头 |
[16:45] | and screws like a god? | 还会扮鬼脸的 |
[16:50] | What? | 什么 |
[16:59] | Two thumbs, one eye, a pink tongue, | 两只拇指 一只眼睛 红舌头 |
[17:02] | and screws like a god? | 还会扮鬼脸的 |
[17:06] | What? | 什么 |
[17:24] | Time to enjoy some of the general’s hospitality, Christie. | 是时候享受将军的热情款待 |
[17:29] | Great. Army food. | 太好了 军队食物 |
[17:31] | Yeah. It’ll do till we get the family wagon up to spec, I reckon. | 待武装登舰就知道了 |
[17:35] | Yeah. That is ifthe natives are friendly. | 若他们够友善的话 |
[17:40] | How’s that? | 情况如何 |
[17:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:44] | We expecting any, uh, trouble? | 我们会有麻烦吗 |
[17:46] | From Perez, I doubt it. But you never know. We’ve been there before. | 裴瑞将军 不会 但说不定 以前已尝试 |
[18:05] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[18:08] | Just a little target practice. | 练习射靶 |
[18:12] | Vriess isn’t complaining. | 瑞斯没投诉 |
[18:16] | Goddamn it! | 可恶 |
[18:18] | Johner, you son ofa bitch! | 强纳 混蛋 |
[18:21] | Come on, man. You didn’t feel a thing. | 行了 你根本没感觉 |
[18:28] | You are an inbred motherfucker, you know that? | 你这狗娘养的 |
[18:37] | I’ll take the knife back now. | 刀给我 |
[18:46] | Call, forget it. | 柯儿 算了吧 |
[18:49] | He’s been sucking down too much home brew. | 他已经喝多了 |
[18:54] | The knife. | 刀给我 |
[18:59] | Son ofa bitch! | 臭婆娘 |
[19:03] | Don’t push me, little Call. You hang with us for a while, | 别惹我 相处一段时间后 |
[19:07] | you’ll find out I am not the man with whom to fuck! | 你会知道我是不好惹的 |
[19:19] | It’s about time we start associating with a better class of people. | 不要和这种低级人一般见识 |
[20:10] | I am Father. | 我是”父亲” |
[20:13] | Welcome to the U.S.M. Auriga. | 欢迎登上奥瑞戈舰 |
[20:16] | Step forward for contraband and weapons search. | 上前通过违禁品检查 |
[20:19] | Please report any infectious diseases | 若有传染病 |
[20:22] | to the medical officers. | 请向医务官报告 |
[20:24] | Levels 7 through 12 are off-limits to civilians. | 7到12层 平民勿入 |
[20:29] | Thank you foryour cooperation. | 谢谢合作 |
[20:31] | Go. | 走 |
[20:35] | -Get your hands up, please, sir. -What? | -请举起手 -什么 |
[20:38] | Could you get your hands up, please? | 请举起手 |
[20:50] | There are no weapons allowed on board, sir. | 不准携械登舰 |
[20:55] | My own recipe. | 独家调配烈酒 |
[20:58] | Way more dangerous. | 这更危险 |
[21:04] | Nice welcome, Perez. What the hell is this? | 这么热情欢迎 为什么 |
[21:08] | What, are you afraid the six of us are gonna hijack your damn ship or what? | 担心我们六个人劫舰吗 |
[21:11] | Just a minor concern that one ofyour asshole crew members | 只是要肯定你们组员之中 |
[21:15] | is gonna get drunk and put a bullet through the hull. | 不会因喝醉乱开枪 |
[21:17] | We happen to be in space, Elgyn. | 我们在太空中 艾金 |
[21:20] | -No shit. -How you been? | -没错 -你好吗 |
[21:31] | Wanna check the chair? | 要检查椅子吗 |
[21:38] | Elgyn, these were very, very hard to come by. | 艾金 这是千载难逢的机会 |
[21:42] | So was our cargo. | 这批货也是 |
[21:44] | -You’re, uh, not about to plead poverty on me, are you, General? -No. | -你不是向我喊穷吧 将军 -不是 |
[21:49] | Just saying very few people deal in cash nowadays. | 但近来很少用现金交易 |
[21:52] | Just the ones don’t like to keep business records. | 因为有人不想留下纪录 |
[21:55] | -Yourself, for example. -Drink, Elgyn? | -你也一样 -有喝酒吗 艾金 |
[21:57] | Constantly. | 常喝 |
[22:04] | Now, I’m gonna take a wild guess here, General, | 让我猜猜看 将军 |
[22:07] | but I’m thinking whatever you got going on here, | 你们进行的研究 |
[22:10] | it, uh, ain’t exactly approved by Congress. | 未经国会认可 |
[22:16] | Who’s the | 那个 |
[22:18] | new fillyyou got on board, Elgyn? | 新来的组员是谁 艾金 |
[22:21] | Call. Little girl playing pirates. | 柯儿 海盗学徙 |
[22:25] | She makes an impression. | 她美丽动人 |
[22:27] | She is severely fuckable, ain’t she? | 令人蠢蠢”欲”动 |
[22:38] | Mighty handy with a monkey wrench too, I might add. | 真是灵活妙手 |
[22:42] | I think Vriess has got a bit of a light in his eye for her. | 瑞斯看着她的眼神好像很着迷 |
[22:46] | Fine little ass like that’d make a man walk. You know what I mean? | 那种尤物令跛子也会走路 明白没有 |
[22:54] | Mind you, uh, I think she’sjust a tad curious | 提醒你 她对我们的交易 |
[22:57] | about, uh, this little transaction ofours. | 很好奇 |
[23:00] | I mean, I can’t say as I blame her. | 不能怪她 |
[23:02] | It’s awfully cloak-and-dagger stuff. | 太神秘了 |
[23:04] | It’s a military operation. | 军事运作 |
[23:08] | Really? | 是吗 |
[23:10] | Correct me if I’m wrong, but, uh, | 我若说错请纠正 |
[23:13] | I was under the impression that, uh, | 据我所知 |
[23:15] | most army medical labs don’t have to operate outside of regulated space. | 一般军医实验不会在监查范围外运作的 |
[23:20] | -What do you want, Elgyn? What can I do for you? -Me? | -你到底想怎么样 艾金 -我 |
[23:23] | -Yeah. -Oh, two days bed and board. | -是的 -两天的食宿 |
[23:27] | You know, Vriess might wanna snag a part here or there, whatever. | 瑞斯可能会偷点医药用品 |
[23:30] | I mean, uh, if it’s not imposing. | 若你不介意的话 |
[23:32] | I don’t see any problem. | 就当在家一样 |
[23:35] | Couple ofconditions though. | 但是有几个条件 |
[23:37] | Conditions? | 条件 |
[23:41] | Not you, | 你自己 |
[23:43] | nor any of your | 与那批 |
[23:45] | formidable crew members | 勇猛组员 |
[23:47] | will go anywhere near | 都不可接近 |
[23:49] | restricted areas. | 禁区 |
[23:52] | Rule number two, | 第二点 |
[23:55] | no trouble. | 别惹麻烦 |
[23:57] | -Good behavior. -Good behavior. | -循规蹈矩 -循规蹈矩 |
[24:00] | -No fights. -No fights. | -不准打架 -不准打架 |
[24:08] | Mi casa es su casa. | 其他没了 |
[24:35] | Please direct cargo to med lab center, area “G.” | 请将货柜送入实验中心 |
[24:40] | Follow the lit path. | 跟随指示 |
[24:43] | Do not deviate. | 请勿越界 |
[24:56] | Cargo status: stable. | 货柜状态 稳定 |
[24:59] | Life-forms intact. | 生命迹象稳定 |
[25:02] | Stasis uninterrupted. | 休眠中 |
[25:17] | Med lab center is off-limits to civilians. | 实验中心 平民勿入 |
[25:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:35] | Chill. | 丘尔 |
[26:36] | -Oh, please. -You know I can’t lay offthe tall ones. | -拜托 -我不喜欢高大的女人 |
[26:40] | Howyou doin’? How about a little one-on-one? | 你好吗 一对一 |
[26:43] | What do you say? | 意下如何 |
[26:51] | You got some moves on you, girl. | 球技不错 |
[27:17] | Well, now, ifyou don’t wanna play basketball, I know some other indoor sports. | 若不想打篮球 我们还能玩点别的室内运动 |
[27:34] | Come on, now. Give me the ball. | 快点 把球给我 |
[27:47] | Okay, I got a new game. | 我有新游戏 |
[27:50] | Tag! | 中招 |
[28:06] | Ripley? Ripley. | 蕾普丽 蕾普丽 |
[28:16] | You’ve had enough fun. | 玩够了 |
[28:21] | What the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[28:33] | Something ofa predator, isn’t she? | 她很厉害 |
[28:36] | Yes, she continues to make us all very proud. | 对 她不断令我们引以为荣 |
[29:55] | We’re coming up on just one minute and 30 seconds left | 订购此收藏品的时间 |
[29:59] | to order this one-of-a-kind collector’s item. | 只剩下1分钟30秒 |
[30:01] | Jesus Christ,Johner, what do you put in this shit, battery acid? | 天 这是什么 电池液 |
[30:06] | Just for color. | 加了颜色会好看点 |
[32:15] | So, we’re a fast learner. | 它学得很快 |
[32:19] | Now here’s a fine item. This is a really good show, man. | 这节目很棒 |
[32:22] | It’s from the Gut Cutter’s Celebration Collection, | 来自科特公司 |
[32:25] | makers of premier knives and edge ware. | 刀具和刃具的主要生产者 |
[32:28] | The knife features a stainless steel blade, | 其生产的刀具很锋利 |
[32:31] | perfect for any use in hunting or in the home. | 打猎 切菜 样样行 |
[32:35] | The pro handle is made from authentic antique plywood | 刀柄是用高级木材制作的 |
[32:39] | and stained in brilliant colors for an uncanny charm. | 不掉色 又好看 |
[32:41] | Hey, man, that shit is not easy to come by! | 这些酒得来不易 |
[32:45] | Why don’t you take a walk outside? | 给我滚出去 |
[32:47] | To a cutting edge that will rip through anything- | 几乎能切开任何东西 |
[32:52] | Great! | 岂有此理 |
[32:54] | -I’m so sorry. -Now I smell like this shit! | -很抱歉 -弄得我混身臭味 |
[32:57] | If bitches can’t handle this shit, | 要是不会喝 |
[32:59] | bitches should stay away from this shit! | 就别逞强 |
[33:01] | Go to bed. Fucking bitch. | 上床 贱人 |
[33:27] | Identification, please. | 身份核对 |
[33:34] | Please try again. | 请再试一次 |
[33:44] | Thank you, General Perez. | 裴瑞将军 谢谢 |
[34:23] | Well? | 怎样 |
[34:28] | You gonna kill me, or what? | 你要杀我吗 |
[34:32] | There’s no point, is there? | 没理由杀你 |
[34:34] | They’ve taken it out of you. | 异形生下来了 |
[34:37] | Where is it? Is it on the ship? | 哪里 在船上吗 |
[34:42] | You mean my baby. | 你指我的孩子 |
[34:46] | I don’t get it. Ifthey took it out, | 我不明白 他们取出异形 |
[34:48] | why are they keeping you alive? | 为何不杀了你 |
[34:51] | Well, they’re curious. I’m the latest thing. | 他们很好奇 我是新实验 |
[35:04] | Look. | 看 |
[35:06] | I can make it all stop. | 我能阻止一切 |
[35:08] | The pain, this nightmare. That’s all I can offer you. | 解除你的痛苦与噩梦 |
[35:20] | What makes you think | 何以见得 |
[35:22] | I would let you do that? | 我会让你这么做 |
[35:28] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[35:30] | Ripley, Ellen, Lieutenant First Class, | 海伦·蕾普丽 一级中尉 |
[35:35] | number 36706. | 编号36706 |
[35:40] | Ellen Ripley died 200 years ago. | 蕾普丽两百年前就死了 |
[35:44] | You’re not her. | 你不是她 |
[35:47] | I’m not her. | 我不是她 |
[35:56] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[35:58] | You’re a thing, a construct. They grew you in a fucking lab. | 你是实验室的制成品 她们再造了你 |
[36:03] | And now they brought it out of you. | 现在还用你生下它 |
[36:05] | Not all the way out. | 不是原来的我 |
[36:15] | I can feel it behind my eyes. | 我能感觉到它就在我眼前 |
[36:20] | I can hear it moving. | 能听到它移动 |
[36:27] | You gotta help me stop this thing before it gets loose. | 趁还来得及你得帮我阻止 |
[36:33] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[36:35] | You can’t stop it. | 你阻止不了 |
[36:38] | It’s inevitable. | 避免不了 |
[36:43] | Not as long as I’m around. | 有我在 休想 |
[36:46] | You’ll never get out of here alive. | 你无法活着离开 |
[36:50] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[36:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[36:57] | I can make it stop. | 我能阻止它 |
[37:06] | Go on. Get out of here. | 快走 快离开 |
[37:09] | They’re looking foryou. | 他们在找你 |
[37:23] | I think you’re gonna find that this was very ill-advised. | 你这样做简直愚不可及 |
[37:27] | -Where are her friends? -They’re in the mess hall, sir. | -她的朋友呢 -在餐厅 |
[37:29] | Well, you find them, now. Quietly. | 立刻找来 别作声 |
[37:33] | What the hell is going on here? | 什么回事 |
[37:34] | Smells like a double-cross, boss. | 他们背叛我们 |
[37:38] | Where’s the other one? With the chair? | 坐轮椅的呢 |
[37:42] | Don’t ever touch me. | 别碰我 |
[37:44] | Ever. | 永远别碰我 |
[37:45] | You wanna tell us what this is? | 究竟什么回事 |
[37:48] | -You wanna tell me who you’re workin’ for. -What? | -你们替谁工作 -什么 |
[37:50] | -Wren, they got nothing to do with this. -To do with what? | -此事与他们无关 -什么事 |
[37:53] | Do you know what the penalties for terrorist activity are? | 知道恐怖行动的刑罚吗 |
[37:56] | No goddamn terrorists on my crew. Call, there something you wanna tell me? | 我们当中没有恐怖份子 怎么回事 |
[38:00] | Look. I don’t care whether you knew or not. You brought a terrorist on board a military vessel. | 不论你知情与否 你带恐怖分子上军舰 |
[38:04] | And as far as I am concerned, you all die with her! | 我认为你们都该死 |
[38:09] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[38:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:16] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[38:20] | Christie. | 克里斯蒂 |
[38:26] | Down! | 趴下 |
[38:29] | Freeze! | 不准动 |
[38:40] | Stop! Drop your weapons! | 住手 放下武器 |
[38:42] | And you! Drop that piece ofshit, or I blow his head off! | 你 放下武器 否则杀死他 |
[38:46] | -Can’t do that, man. -Drop it now! | -做不到 -马上放下 |
[38:49] | -Can’t do that. They’re attached to me. -I’m not fucking with you! | -做不到 他们隶属于我 -我可不是说笑 |
[38:51] | You’re all under arrest for a code eight, which is concealed weapons, | 你们全部因私藏枪械被捕 |
[38:54] | and a code 12, which is murder! | 还有第十二号规例 谋杀罪 |
[38:57] | -Release Dr. Wren! -Kiss my ass. | -放开瑞温博士 -去你的 |
[38:59] | Put down yourweapons and assume the fucking. | 放下你们的武器 保证 |
[39:06] | Everybody okay? | 大家还好吗 |
[39:10] | Real easy, soldier boy. | 别紧张 阿兵哥 |
[39:12] | -Security. -Get up! | -保安 -起来 |
[39:15] | There is a serious problem in the mess hall. | 安全室餐厅发生严重暴动 |
[39:19] | You lie to me now, little girl, | 你敢骗我 小妹妹 |
[39:23] | I will cut your throat and leave you here to die, you understand me? | 我会割破你的喉咙 叫你死在这里 听到没 |
[39:26] | -This is security, Section 2. We do not read you. -Hello? Goddamn it! Hello? | -这是二号保安区 -喂 妈的 |
[39:30] | We do not copy you. Please repeat. | 听不到 请再说一次 |
[39:32] | -Hello? -Please repeat. | -喂 -请再说一次 |
[41:08] | Gediman! | 杰狄 |
[41:10] | He’s conducting illegal experiments. He is breeding some sort of. | 他进行非法实验 他繁殖 |
[41:14] | -Ice the goddamn mole! -Listen to me! He is breeding an alien species. | -杀了她 -听我说 他在培育异形 |
[41:18] | More than dangerous. Ifthose things get loose, | 它们极之危险 若让异形逃脱 |
[41:20] | it’s gonna make the Lacerta plague look like a fucking square dance! | 到时等于人类末日 最后大家同归于尽 |
[41:23] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[41:27] | Listen. | 听着 |
[41:29] | Your attention, please. | 请注意 |
[41:32] | Security breach, med lab, Level 15. | 紧急情况 在第15层实验室 |
[42:30] | Go. Let’s get back to the Betty. Doctor and soldier boy here can see us to the door. | 快回贝蒂号 出口没人看守 |
[42:34] | -What about Vriess? -Fuck Vriess. | -瑞斯怎么办 -有空管他 |
[42:47] | Your attention, please. | 请注意 |
[42:50] | Unauthorized opening ofcage three. | 擅自闯入3号门 |
[42:53] | Unauthorized opening ofcages five, | 擅自闯入5号门 |
[42:57] | seven, eight, ten. | 7号 8号 10号门 |
[43:00] | -Move it! Now! -Evacuation. | -快走 -撤离 |
[43:02] | -Go! Go now! -Evacuation. | -走 -撤离 |
[43:15] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[43:27] | -Evacuation. -Move it! Go! Get on board! | -撤离 -快上去 |
[43:31] | Your attention, please. | 请注意 |
[43:33] | Nonhuman presence detected, | 侦测到非人类生物 |
[43:35] | Levels 21, 23, | 在第21层 23层 |
[43:38] | 27, 14, | 27层 14层 |
[43:43] | Level 38, Level 39. | 38层 39层 |
[43:47] | Evacuation. | 撤离 |
[43:50] | Proceed to lifeboats. | 登上救生船 |
[43:53] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[43:55] | Thank you for your cooperation. | 谢谢合作 |
[45:04] | I’ll give you holes, you slimy bastard! | 杀死你 恶心的混蛋 |
[45:13] | Move it! Let’s go! | 走 快 |
[45:14] | -Final lifeboat ready for launch. -Get aboard! | -救生船准备起飞 -上船 |
[45:22] | Go! | 走 |
[45:24] | Complete evacuation now. | 立即撤离 |
[45:36] | Grenade. | 手榴弹 |
[46:30] | Alert. Alert. | 警报 警报 |
[46:34] | Evacuation incomplete. | 未完全撤离 |
[46:36] | Civilian presence detected in area “H.” Warning. | H区发现尚有平民 警告 |
[46:41] | Main vessel declared uninhabitable. | 船舰不适合人类驻留 |
[46:53] | Elgyn, come on. Let’s move, man. | 艾金 来 我们走 |
[46:55] | Yeah. | 是 |
[48:17] | Elgyn? Elgyn, where are you? | 艾金 艾金 你在哪里 |
[48:29] | Elgyn, where are you? | 艾金 你在哪里 |
[48:35] | Elgyn? | 艾金 |
[49:14] | Elgyn! | 艾金 |
[49:16] | -God. Elgyn? -Elgyn? | -天哪 艾金 -艾金 |
[49:19] | Elgyn! | 艾金 |
[49:22] | Elgyn! | 艾金 |
[49:25] | Easy, Hillard! Christie, give me a hand here! | 哈立德 克里斯蒂 帮我一把 |
[49:27] | -Get him up! -Give me a hand here! | -扶起他 -帮我一把 |
[49:29] | -Come on! Let’s get him up! -Move out of the way! | -快 扶起他 -滚开 |
[49:33] | -No! -Ah, shit. | -不 -惨了 |
[49:35] | -What the fuck did this? -What’s in this place? | -是什么弄的 -什么鬼东西 |
[49:44] | -Call, get down! -What the fuck is that? | -柯儿 趴下 -那是什么 |
[49:46] | Don’t shoot! It’s in front ofthe hull! | 别开枪 会射到船身 |
[49:51] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[49:52] | -Come on, man. Time to go. Time to go! -Get back! | -快离开 -回来 |
[49:56] | Damn! | 去死 |
[49:59] | Call, time to go! Come on, Call! | 柯儿 走了 快点 柯儿 |
[50:02] | Get the goddamn door open! | 快打开门 |
[50:06] | We can’t open it! We can’t open the door! | 打不开 打不开门 |
[50:14] | -We gotta go back! -I’m not going back! You go back! | -我们得回头去 -我不去 你去 |
[50:44] | What the fuck? | 他妈的什么回事 |
[50:47] | Was it everything you hoped for? | 如你所愿 |
[50:52] | Leave him alone! | 别碰他 |
[51:03] | What do we do now, man? | 现在怎么办 |
[51:06] | -Same thing we’re doin’. Get the hell outta here! -What if there’s more? | -老样子 离开这鬼地方 -假如还有异形呢 |
[51:12] | I say we stay here, man. Let the army guys deal. | 留在这里 让军人处理 |
[51:15] | Where the fuck are the army guys? | 军人在哪里 |
[51:17] | They’re dead! | 都死了 |
[51:20] | Well, then we don’t need this asshole anymore. | 我们不需要他了 |
[51:22] | -Step back! -No, you step back! | -退后 -不 你退后 |
[51:24] | -Stop it! -You got no authority here! | -别吵 -轮不到你指挥 |
[51:29] | Doctor, that thing that killed my partner, | 博士 杀我同伴那东西 |
[51:32] | -that’s your pet science project? -Yes. | -就是你的实验品 -是的 |
[51:36] | -Let me do him right now, man! -I should let him do you right now! | -我杀了他 -应该让他杀了你 |
[51:39] | How many more are there? | 还有多少异形 |
[51:42] | -How many more are there? -Twelve. | -究竟还有多少只 -十二只 |
[51:48] | -Twelve? -Twelve. | -十二只 -十二只 |
[51:54] | Twelve. | 十二只 |
[51:56] | There’ll be more. | 还会有更多 |
[52:00] | So, | 那么 |
[52:03] | who do I have to fuck to get off this boat? | 我要跟谁干才能离开这里 |
[52:08] | I can get you off. Maybe not the boat, but. | 我来 不一定能离开 但是 |
[52:13] | -Let’s get out of here. -No, wait a second here. | -我们离开这里吧 -不 等一下 |
[52:16] | She was the host for these monsters. | 她是这些异形的宿主 |
[52:18] | Wren cloned her, because she had one inside her. | 她体内有异形 所以瑞温复制她 |
[52:20] | She’s not human. | 她不是人类 |
[52:23] | She was part of his experiment, and she will turn on us in a second. | 她也是实验品 随时翻脸不认人 |
[52:27] | I don’t give a shit what she is. | 我不管她是什么 |
[52:29] | She’s too much ofa risk. We have to leave her. | 太冒险了 我们不能带她走 |
[52:32] | -She comes. -We can’t trust her! | -带她走 -我们不能相信她 |
[52:35] | I don’t trust anyone. | 我谁也不信 |
[52:41] | If we’re gonna survive this mess, we all stick together. | 想活命就要团结一致 |
[52:44] | Agreed? | 同意吗 |
[52:57] | Hillard, we gotta go. It’s not over. We gotta get to the Betty. | 哈立德 我们走 事情还没完结 我们要回贝蒂号去 |
[53:30] | Make a nice souvenir. | 不错的纪念品 |
[53:41] | I can’t believe you did that. | 没想到你会那么做 |
[53:44] | -Did what? -Killed one of’em. | -做什么 -杀死异形 |
[53:46] | -It’s like killing your own kind. -It was in my way. | -杀你的同类 -它阻我去路 |
[54:12] | Oh, man! | 天啊 |
[54:19] | Who were you expecting, Santa Claus? | 你以为是谁 圣诞老人 |
[54:22] | Thought you were toast for certain, man. | 我以为你死了 |
[54:25] | Shit. Where’s Elgyn? | 妈的 艾金在哪里 |
[54:31] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[54:33] | Hey, man, what if we get to the Betty and they’re all over it? | 若异形都在贝蒂号上呢 |
[54:36] | -All the activity’s been in the aft sector by the barracks. Why would they move? -They won’t. | -所有活动都在舰尾的兵营发生 它们为何要转移阵地 -不会 |
[54:39] | Ifthey send anyone out, | 假如异形出来了 |
[54:41] | it’ll be, uh, here, | 会来这里 |
[54:45] | where the meat is. | 有人肉的地方 |
[54:47] | Yeah. Well, I say ifwe wanna make any decent time, I say we ditch the cripple. | 为节省时间 该甩了那跛子 |
[54:53] | -No offense, man. -None taken. | -恕我直言 -没关系 |
[54:57] | Nobody is left behind. Not even you, Johner. | 不可以丢下任何人 包括你 |
[55:02] | -What’s the quickest way out of here? -After the cooling tower, | -哪条路是捷径 -冷却塔后 |
[55:05] | there’s a freight elevator. | 有运货电梯 |
[55:07] | It runs from the top ofthe ship down to Engineering Level 1 deck. | 由舰顶直通舰底 |
[55:10] | -Take us straight to the dock. -Sounds reasonable. Let’s do it. | -直达码头 -很好 就这么办 |
[55:16] | We’re moving. | 船在移动 |
[55:18] | -What? -The ship is moving. | -什么 -船在移动 |
[55:20] | I can feel it. | 我感觉得到 |
[55:22] | The ship has stealth run. There’s no wayyou can tell. | 船是超静动力 你不可能感到移动 |
[55:27] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[55:29] | The ship’s been go since the attack. | 异形攻击后船就动了 |
[55:32] | -That’s a standard emergency procedure. -That’s right. | -这是标准紧急程序 -对 |
[55:35] | Any serious problem, and the ship autopilots back to home base. | 遇上任何危机 船就自动回航 |
[55:38] | And you were planning on letting us know this? | 你打算何时才告诉我们 |
[55:41] | Nobody asked. | 没人问我 |
[55:42] | What’s home base? | 基地在哪里 |
[55:47] | Earth. | 地球 |
[55:49] | Oh, great. | 惨了 |
[55:52] | -Bastard. -Earth? | -混蛋 -地球 |
[55:55] | I’d rather stay here with the things, man. | 我宁可被它吃了 |
[55:57] | How long until we get to Earth? | 多久到达地球 |
[55:59] | Three hours almost. | 大概3小时 |
[56:01] | We gotta blow the ship. | 必须炸了船 |
[56:03] | Call, you’re not blowing this ship. | 柯儿 不能炸掉船 |
[56:06] | Not while we’re on it, okay? | 除非离船之后 |
[56:09] | We get out ofthis shit, you do as you please, all right? | 离开后随便你炸 好吗 |
[56:14] | Earth, man. What a shit-hole. | 地球是个烂地方 |
[56:25] | It’s clear. | 没有异样 |
[56:34] | Hey, Ripley. | 蕾普丽 |
[56:39] | I heard you, like, ran into these things before. | 听说你跟异形交手过 |
[56:44] | -That’s right. -Wow, man. | -没错 -厉害 |
[56:47] | So, like, what did you do? | 那当时你怎样做 |
[56:54] | I died. | 我死了 |
[57:22] | Not that way! | 走错路了 |
[57:28] | Ripley. | 蕾普丽 |
[57:37] | Ripley, come on. | 蕾普丽 快走 |
[57:42] | Ripley, we got no time for sightseeing here. | 蕾普丽 没时间观光 |
[57:50] | Ripley, don’t. | 蕾普丽 别这样 |
[59:54] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[1:00:08] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[1:01:50] | Don’t do it, Ripley. | 不要 蕾普丽 |
[1:02:01] | Don’t do what? | 不要什么 |
[1:02:16] | What’s the big deal, man? | 这样做何苦呢 |
[1:02:18] | Fuckin’ waste ofammo. | 浪费弹药 |
[1:02:20] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[1:02:24] | Must be a chick thing. | 女人才会这样 |
[1:03:36] | Am I dreaming, or is this not the shit we brought with us? | 是我在做梦吗 这是我们带来的货吗 |
[1:03:40] | Yeah, it’s the same shit. | 对 就是他们 |
[1:03:43] | Stinks in here, man. Let’s keep moving. | 臭死了 走吧 |
[1:04:16] | Get away from me! Get away from me! | 离我远一点 离我远一点 |
[1:04:22] | -Drop the rod, man. -Get away from me! | -放下棍子 -离我远一点 |
[1:04:24] | -Do it! -Get away from me. | -抛下 -离我远一点 |
[1:04:28] | Get away from me. | 离我远一点 |
[1:04:33] | Who are you people? | 你们是谁 |
[1:04:35] | -What’s happening here? -Calm down. | -发生什么事了 -冷静点 |
[1:04:38] | What’s happening here is we’re getting the fuck off this ghost ship, okay? | 我们必须离开这个鬼船 |
[1:04:43] | Ship? What ship? | 什么船 |
[1:04:47] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[1:04:49] | I was in cryo, right? On my way to Xarem, right? | 我在冰温舱 去撒伦星 对吗 |
[1:04:53] | Work crew for the nickel refinery, right? | 我是铸币工人 |
[1:04:55] | I wake up. I know I don’t understand. | 我醒来了 我不明白 |
[1:05:00] | Oh, God. Uh, I saw, I saw horrible things. | 天啊 我看到可怕的事情 |
[1:05:05] | Look, you’re coming with us. It’s too dangerous for you here. | 跟我们走 这里太危险了 |
[1:05:20] | Leave him. | 留下他 |
[1:05:21] | Fuckyou. We’re not leaving him here. | 去你的 不能留下他 |
[1:05:25] | He’s got one inside of him. | 他体内有异形 |
[1:05:28] | I can smell it. | 我闻得出来 |
[1:05:31] | Inside me? | 在我体内 |
[1:05:36] | -Inside me? What’s inside me? -Hey, man. | -我体内有什么 -天啊 |
[1:05:39] | I don’t want one ofthose things birthing anywhere near my ass. | 我不想有异形出生 |
[1:05:42] | It’s a bad risk. | 太冒险了 |
[1:05:44] | -What’s inside me? -Look, we can’t just leave him here. | -我体内有什么 -不能留下他 |
[1:05:48] | -I thought you came here to stop ’em from spreadin’. -What’s inside me? | -我想你不希望它们繁殖吧 -我体内有什么 |
[1:05:51] | -There’s gotta be a process. Can’t you stop it? -Got no time for that. | -一定有办法 你能阻止吗 -没时间了 |
[1:05:54] | -I can’t do it here. The lab is out oforder. -What’s inside me? | -无法在这里做 -我体内有什么 |
[1:05:57] | I could do him. Back ofthe head. | 我可以向他后脑开一枪 |
[1:05:59] | Painless. It might be the best way. | 不会痛 这样最好 |
[1:06:01] | -What’s inside me? -No, there’s got to be another way. | -我体内有什么 -不要这样 一定有其他办法 |
[1:06:04] | -What ifwe freeze him? -What’s in-fuckin’ side me? | -冷藏他 -我体内到底有什么 |
[1:06:07] | A parasite! | 寄生虫 |
[1:06:11] | Foreign element. | 有个外来生物 |
[1:06:18] | There’s a monster in your chest. | 你胸部有个怪物 |
[1:06:22] | These guys hijacked your ship, | 他们夺走你的船 |
[1:06:25] | and they sold your cryo tube | 把冰温舱卖给 |
[1:06:27] | to this human, | 这个人 |
[1:06:30] | and he put an alien inside of you. | 他将异形植入你体内 |
[1:06:33] | It’s a really nasty one. | 很恶心的那种 |
[1:06:36] | And in a few hours, it’s gonna burst its way through your rib cage | 几小时后 它会穿破你胸膛 |
[1:06:41] | and you’re gonna die. | 你会死去 |
[1:06:49] | Any questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[1:06:58] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:07:01] | I’m the monster’s mother. | 我是怪物的妈妈 |
[1:07:07] | Look, he comes with us, we freeze him on the Betty, | 听着 他跟我们走 我们将他冷藏在船上 |
[1:07:10] | -then the doctor can remove it later. -Fine with me. | -稍后再让医生把异形弄掉 -这下好了 |
[1:07:12] | Since when were you in goddamn charge? | 你几时变成指挥官了 |
[1:07:14] | -Since you were born without balls! -Ease off, people. | -从你变成胆小鬼开始 -不要吵了 |
[1:07:27] | All right. You come with us. You might even live. | 好了 你也来 可能有机会活着 |
[1:07:31] | Get twitchy on me, and you’ll be shot. | 要是你敢妄动 就必死无疑 |
[1:07:35] | Let’s move out. | 大家走吧 |
[1:07:48] | It’s a mess down there! Is this the only way? | 一塌糊涂 只有这条路吗 |
[1:07:51] | Vriess, we gotta lose the chair. | 瑞斯 你不能再坐轮椅了 |
[1:07:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:07:58] | Kawlang maneuver, all right? | 我背你过去 好吗 |
[1:08:01] | -Yeah, just like old times. -Yeah. | -对 就和以前一样 -对 |
[1:08:08] | Must be the cooling tanks. | 一定是冷却槽 |
[1:08:11] | Somebody must have opened the valves. | 有人开了水阀 |
[1:08:14] | The nasties couldn’t have done this, could they? | 不会是异形吧 |
[1:08:28] | We’re at the bottom ofthe ship. | 我们在船底 |
[1:08:31] | We have to go through the kitchen, maybe 90 feet, | 要经过厨房 约90尺 |
[1:08:34] | to the freight elevator on the other side. | 到另一端的货运电梯 |
[1:08:38] | -I don’t like it. -What’s to like? | -我不喜欢 -谁管你 |
[1:08:43] | This sucks! | 糟透了 |
[1:08:45] | -Wren, are you sure about the distance? -Yes. | -你确定距离 -对 |
[1:08:50] | -You ready to get wet, partner? -Yeah. | -准备好浸湿了吗 伙计 -好了 |
[1:09:01] | Hey, uh, do your weapons fire underwater? | 武器浸过水没问题吧 |
[1:09:05] | -Yeah, they’re disposables. They can take it. -Disposables? | -这是即弃型武器 没问题 -即弃型 |
[1:09:12] | Hey, I heard about those. Yeah. | 我听过这种武器 |
[1:09:17] | -How many rounds? -Twenty. | -有几发子弹 -20发 |
[1:09:21] | Split points give you a good hole, even at the smaller caliber. | 口径虽小 火力可不小 |
[1:09:24] | Hey, that’s cool. | 真厉害 |
[1:09:27] | Yeah. They’re big with hitters ’cause you, uh, throw ’em away after the job. | 杀手最喜欢用的 杀光了就可以丢掉 |
[1:09:31] | Nobody likes to throw away a weapon they’re attached to. You know what I mean? | 连在身上的武器 我可抛不掉 |
[1:09:34] | Yeah. | 懂 |
[1:09:36] | Guess I don’t have to tell everyone to take a deep breath. | 不说也知道 要深深吸口气吧 |
[1:09:45] | Hey, Christie, do me a favor. | 克里斯蒂 帮帮忙 |
[1:09:47] | When we hit the surface on the other side, | 当我们游到对岸时 |
[1:09:50] | no backstroke, okay? | 别用仰泳 知道吗 |
[1:13:25] | Jesus Christ! | 天啊 |
[1:13:40] | They set a goddamn trap. | 它们设了陷阱 |
[1:13:43] | It’s a goddamn ambush! | 有埋伏 |
[1:14:49] | Distephano! | 上去 |
[1:15:12] | It won’t break. Give me yourweapon. | 打不开 枪给我 |
[1:15:16] | You really are way too trusting. | 你太信任别人了 |
[1:15:20] | No! | 不 |
[1:15:41] | You killed her! You bastard! | 你杀了她 混蛋 |
[1:15:49] | I’ll get you! | 去死 |
[1:15:52] | Father, lock the door. | “父亲” 锁上门 |
[1:16:10] | Christie! Climb! Climb! | 克里斯蒂 快爬 |
[1:16:13] | -I’m doin’ it, man! -Come on! | -我在爬 -加油 |
[1:16:15] | Come on! | 加把劲 |
[1:16:17] | -It’s jammed! -Move it! | -卡住了 -快爬 |
[1:16:20] | It’s jammed. | 卡住了 |
[1:16:55] | Get off my foot, bitch! | 放开我的脚 贱人 |
[1:17:05] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[1:17:09] | Johner! | 强纳 |
[1:17:12] | Get off me! Get off me! | 放开我 放开我 |
[1:17:14] | Johner! | 强纳 |
[1:17:21] | Die, motherfucker! | 死吧 混蛋 |
[1:17:25] | Do it, man! | 杀死它 |
[1:17:44] | Real nice party, ain’t it? | 很刺激吧 |
[1:18:15] | Christie! Christie! | 克里斯蒂 克里斯蒂 |
[1:18:20] | Christie! No! | 克里斯蒂 不 |
[1:18:23] | Christie! | 克里斯蒂 |
[1:18:27] | What are you doing? Don’t do it! | 你干什么 别这么做 |
[1:18:31] | Don’t! We can make it! | 不 我们会成功的 |
[1:18:35] | No! | 不 |
[1:18:40] | Damn! | 妈的 |
[1:19:30] | This way. | 这边 |
[1:19:36] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:19:41] | Baby, am I glad to see you. | 孩子 真高兴见到你 |
[1:19:44] | I was sure that asshole got you. Are you hurt? | 那混蛋打了你一枪 你受伤了吗 |
[1:19:47] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[1:19:49] | -You got body armor on? -Yeah. Come on. | -你穿了防弹衣吗 -对 走 |
[1:19:53] | You took it in the chest. I saw it. | 我看到你胸部中弹 |
[1:20:17] | You’re a robot? | 你是机器人 |
[1:20:20] | Son ofa bitch! Our little Call isjust full ofsurprises. | 贱货 真令人惊讶 |
[1:20:24] | I should have known. No human being is that humane. | 我早该料到没这么完美的人类 |
[1:20:28] | I thought synthetics were supposed to be all logical and shit. | 和机械人讲逻辑 |
[1:20:31] | You’re just a big old psycho, girl. | 你却像疯子 |
[1:20:34] | -You’re a robot? -You’re a second gen, aren’t you? | -你是机器人 -第二代机器人 是吗 |
[1:20:38] | You’re an Auton. | 奥谭型机器人 |
[1:20:41] | Robots designed by robots, right? | 机器人造的机器人 |
[1:20:45] | Oh, yeah. That’s right. I remember. | 对了 我想起来了 |
[1:20:47] | Now, they were supposed to revitalize the synthetic industry. | 本来预期复兴合成人工业 |
[1:20:50] | Instead, they buried it. | 后来却全毁了 |
[1:20:52] | They didn’t like being told what to do. | 他们不听命行事 |
[1:20:55] | Government ordered a recall. | 被政府收回 |
[1:20:58] | Now, I heard, I had, I had heard | 我听说 |
[1:21:00] | that only a few, just a few, had gotten out intact. | 只有很少数流入市面 |
[1:21:03] | Man, I never, never thought that I would see one! | 我没料到能亲眼见到 |
[1:21:06] | Great. She’s a toaster oven. | 太好了 她是烤面包机 |
[1:21:11] | Can we leave now? | 可以走了吗 |
[1:21:14] | How long before we land? | 多久到达地球 |
[1:21:17] | -Just under two hours. -Hey, Vriess. | -不到两小时 -瑞斯 |
[1:21:20] | You got a socket wrench? Maybe she just needs an oil change. | 有螺帽吗 或者她只需换油 |
[1:21:22] | -I’m sorry. Access denied. -I can’t believe I almost fucked it. | -对不起 不准进入 -我差点与她做了 |
[1:21:26] | Yeah, like you never fucked a robot! | 你又不是没毁过机器人 |
[1:21:28] | You know, ifWren gets in the computer, he could really screw us. | 你知道 如果瑞温接上电脑 我们就完了 |
[1:21:31] | -We gotta find a terminal. -No, there’s no console on this level. | -必须找到终端机 -这里没操控台 |
[1:21:34] | -We’d have to go back. -Well, we can’t go back. | -必须回头 -不能回头 |
[1:21:37] | -And I don’t know any of Wren’s access codes. -Help me. | -我不知温的密码 -帮我 |
[1:21:42] | Call. | 柯儿 |
[1:21:44] | No. I can’t. | 不 我不行 |
[1:21:46] | Right. You’re the new model droid. | 你是新机型 |
[1:21:49] | -You can access the mainframe by remote. -No, I can’t. | -能遥控操作主机 -不行 |
[1:21:52] | I burned my modem. We all did. | 我烧了数据机 |
[1:21:55] | Call, you can still patch in manually. You know that. | 柯儿 你还是能转回人手操作 你懂得的 |
[1:21:59] | There’s ports in the chapel, up there. | 上面有个电脑接口 |
[1:22:04] | Call. | 柯儿 |
[1:22:11] | -You’re programmed for that? -Don’t make me do this. | -你的程式是这么设计的 -别逼我 |
[1:22:15] | Don’t make me make you. | 别让我逼你 |
[1:22:17] | I don’t want to go in there. | 我不想进入 |
[1:22:21] | It’s like my insides are liquid. It’s not real. | 我感觉好虚幻 不是真的 |
[1:22:23] | Get over it. | 克服它 |
[1:22:26] | You can blow the ship before it reaches Earth | 到达地球之前将船炸毁 |
[1:22:28] | and kill them all. | 杀光它们 |
[1:22:40] | Just give us time to get out first. | 给我们时间逃出 |
[1:22:46] | -Damn it. -Anything? | -可恶 -有资料吗 |
[1:22:48] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[1:22:54] | Breach in Sector 7, Sector 3. | 7区 3区受损 |
[1:22:59] | Sector 9 unstable. | 9区不稳定 |
[1:23:02] | Engines operating at 41%. | 引擎运转指数41% |
[1:23:05] | Eighty-six minutes until Earth dock. | 86分钟后抵达地球 |
[1:23:08] | We burned too much energy. | 船的能源受损 |
[1:23:10] | I can’t make critical mass. I can’t blow it. | 无法将船炸掉 我不行 |
[1:23:14] | Then crash it. | 那就撞毁它 |
[1:23:30] | I’m okay. I’m okay. | 我没事 我没事 |
[1:23:34] | Really. | 真的 |
[1:23:36] | I feel good. | 我很好 |
[1:23:38] | Ground level recalibrated. | 重新调整底层 |
[1:23:42] | New destination: 7-6-0-4-0-3. | 新目的地 7-6-0-4-0-3 |
[1:23:45] | Uninhabited quadrant. | 朝无人之地飞行 |
[1:23:48] | Braking systems off-lined. Acceleration increase. | 自动减速系统关闭 减速增快 |
[1:23:53] | Time until impact now 43 minutes, 8 seconds. | 距离撞毁还有43分8秒 |
[1:23:58] | Try to clear us a path to the Betty | 清空往贝蒂号的路 |
[1:24:02] | and start her up. | 启动贝蒂号 |
[1:24:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:24:33] | Please wait. | 请稍候 |
[1:24:41] | Emergency override in console 45V, Level 1. | 45操控台输入新指令 |
[1:24:48] | It’s Wren. He’s almost at the Betty. | 瑞温在搞鬼 他就快到达贝蒂号了 |
[1:25:03] | Father, locate the power drain. Report. | 父亲 回复电力 请回答 |
[1:25:09] | Father? Father! | 父亲 父亲 |
[1:25:18] | Father’s dead, asshole. | 父亲死了 混蛋 |
[1:25:24] | Intruder on Level 1. | 第一层有入侵者 |
[1:25:26] | All aliens, please proceed to Level 1. | 异形 请到第一层集合 |
[1:25:30] | You got a mean streak. | 你真够狠毒 |
[1:25:37] | -Damn it. -Let me see. | -可恶 -让我看看 |
[1:25:39] | -Don’t touch me. -Come on. | -别碰我 -别这样 |
[1:25:43] | You must think this is pretty funny. | 你一定觉得很有趣 |
[1:25:47] | I’m finding a lot of things funny lately, | 最近发现很多有趣事 |
[1:25:50] | but I don’t think they are. | 但我觉得并非真的有趣 |
[1:25:59] | Why do you go on living? | 你为什么要活下去 |
[1:26:05] | How can you stand being what you are? | 你能接受这个事实吗 |
[1:26:09] | Not much choice. | 我没有选择余地 |
[1:26:15] | At least there’s a part ofyou that’s human. | 至少你有一部份是人 |
[1:26:17] | -I’m just. -Look at me. | -我只是 -看看我 |
[1:26:23] | I’m disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[1:26:27] | Why did you come here? | 你为什么来这 |
[1:26:29] | To kill you, remember? | 来杀你 记得吗 |
[1:26:31] | Before the recall, | 被收回前 |
[1:26:34] | I accessed the mainframe. | 我进入主机 |
[1:26:37] | Every dirty little covert op the government ever dreamed of is in there. | 政府所有最机密下流的秘密行动都在里面 |
[1:26:40] | And this, you, the aliens, | 有你 异形 |
[1:26:44] | even the crew from the Betty, I knew if they succeeded, it would be the end ofthem. | 和贝蒂号的组员 我知道计划成功 人类势必灭亡 |
[1:26:49] | Why do you care what happens to them? | 那与你什么关系 |
[1:26:52] | Because I’m programmed to. | 我被程式控制 |
[1:26:54] | You’re programmed to be an asshole? | 你被设定成混蛋 |
[1:26:58] | You’re the new asshole model they’re putting out? | 你是新上市的混蛋机型吗 |
[1:27:02] | Come on. | 帮帮忙 |
[1:27:05] | I couldn’t watch ’em do it. | 这种事我看不下去 |
[1:27:08] | I couldn’t let ’em annihilate themselves. | 不能让人类自我灭绝 |
[1:27:11] | Do you understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[1:27:17] | I did once. | 本来明白 |
[1:27:19] | I tried to save people. | 我试图救人 |
[1:27:23] | It didn’t work out. | 但是没有用 |
[1:27:26] | There was this girl. | 有个小女孩 |
[1:27:30] | She had bad dreams. | 她会发恶梦 |
[1:27:34] | I tried to help her. | 我想救她 |
[1:27:37] | She died. | 她死了 |
[1:27:40] | Now I can’t even remember her name. | 我记不起她的名字了 |
[1:27:47] | I guess we’re almost there. | 我想快到了吧 |
[1:27:49] | Right. | 对 |
[1:27:53] | Do you dream? | 你会做梦吗 |
[1:27:55] | Well, we have neuroprocessors that, yes. | 我们有神经系统 |
[1:27:59] | When I sleep, I dream about them, it. | 我做梦就会梦到异形 |
[1:28:03] | Every night. All around me, in me. | 每个晚上 到处都是 也在我体内 |
[1:28:07] | I used to be afraid to dream, but I’m not anymore. | 本来我怕做梦 现在不怕了 |
[1:28:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:28:13] | Because no matter how bad the dreams get, | 因为每当我做了恶梦 |
[1:28:15] | when I wake up, it’s always worse. | 醒来见到的比梦境更可怕 |
[1:28:23] | -It’s not so far now! -God, I’m so tired. | -离贝蒂号不远了 -天啊 我累死了 |
[1:28:25] | Sleep when you die, man. | 死后可睡个够 |
[1:28:39] | Oh, no. This is bad, right? | 糟了 情况不妙 |
[1:28:41] | -I think we’re near the nest. -Well, then we’ll go another way. | -接近异形巢穴了 -我们走别条路 |
[1:28:45] | -We don’t have time. -We got nearly 90 minutes. | -没时间了 -还有90分钟 |
[1:28:48] | -Not anymore. -What are you saying? | -不是了 -什么意思 |
[1:28:50] | -What did you do, robot? -Let’s go. Come on. | -你做了什么 -走了 |
[1:28:54] | You want to die here with your little brothers and sisters, that’s cool! | 你想跟其他的人死在这里 随便你 |
[1:28:59] | But I plan to live past today! | 但我还想活 |
[1:29:01] | If this little hunk of plastic is pulling any shit, | 这机器人敢耍花样 |
[1:29:04] | I’m gonna kill her! | 我就杀死她 |
[1:29:07] | Kill you! Does that compute? | 杀死你 知道了吗 |
[1:29:10] | Or do I have to drawyou a schematic? | 要我画图表给你吗 |
[1:29:18] | You want another souvenir? | 你还要纪念品吗 |
[1:29:27] | -How far are the docks? -A hundred yards. | -离码头有多远 -100码 |
[1:29:41] | Ripley. | 蕾普丽 |
[1:29:47] | Come on. | 快走 |
[1:29:49] | Ripley, we have to go. | 蕾普丽 我们要走了 |
[1:29:53] | I hear them. | 我听到它们 |
[1:29:55] | I hear them. They’re so close. | 我听到它们 它们离我们很近 |
[1:29:58] | -Ripley. -It’s the queen. | -蕾普丽 -是王后 |
[1:30:01] | She’s in pain. | 它很痛苦 |
[1:30:05] | Ripley! | 蕾普丽 |
[1:30:09] | Ripley! | 蕾普丽 |
[1:30:11] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:30:34] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:30:49] | We gotta be moving. | 我们要走了 |
[1:30:51] | The best thing you can do is pray for a quick death. | 只能祈祷她死得快些 |
[1:30:55] | Come on. Come on. | 走吧 走吧 |
[1:30:57] | It’s not right. | 这样不对 |
[1:30:59] | I’ve been saying that all day. | 我见惯不怪 |
[1:31:59] | It’s up to you now, Call. | 柯儿 全靠你了 |
[1:32:01] | I need you to patch into the ship again and open the hatch. | 再接上电脑 打开舱门 |
[1:32:15] | Johner, we should put Purvis in the freezer now. | 把他放入冰温舱中 |
[1:32:18] | All right, little buddy. | 来吧 小伙计 |
[1:32:21] | Nap time. | 小睡片刻 |
[1:32:30] | Nobody moves, or I put a cap | 别动 否则轰了 |
[1:32:33] | right where this little droid’s brain is. | 她脑袋 |
[1:32:35] | Distephano, take the weapons. | 达斯 拿掉他们的枪 |
[1:32:38] | Begging your pardon, sir, but fuck you! | 对不起 长官 但是去你的 |
[1:32:40] | Oh, fine. Then I kill her, and you kill me, | 我杀死她 你杀死我 |
[1:32:44] | and we all die, and nobody goes home! | 大家都要死 别想回家 |
[1:32:47] | Now drop the weapon. | 丢下武器 |
[1:32:54] | Then this little synthetic bitch | 让机器人 |
[1:32:57] | is gonna plug into the Auriga, | 接上奥瑞戈号 |
[1:32:59] | and she is gonna take us right back to home base, | 带我们回基地去 |
[1:33:01] | according to the standard emergency procedures. | 就按标准程序去做 |
[1:33:04] | -No, she’s not. -Are you crazy? | -不 休想 -你疯了吗 |
[1:33:07] | You still want to bring those things back to Earth? | 还想将异形带回地球 |
[1:33:09] | -Haven’t you been paying any attention today? -Ah, the intellectual speaks. | -你到现在还不明白吗 -智者说话了 |
[1:33:14] | -Stay there! -Listen, if you don’t. | -别动 -听着 如果你不 |
[1:33:16] | Don’t you ever shut up? | 你闭嘴行不 |
[1:33:30] | Why does nobody listen to me? | 为什么没人听我的话 |
[1:34:15] | I told you. At first, everything was normal. | 我说了 开始很正常 |
[1:34:19] | The queen laid her eggs. But then she started to change. | 王后产卵 突然变了 |
[1:34:22] | She added a second cycle cell. | 还有另一个巢 |
[1:34:28] | So, | 所以 |
[1:34:35] | this time there is no host. | 现在不需宿主了 |
[1:34:38] | There are no eggs. | 不产卵了 |
[1:34:41] | There is only her womb | 只需要她的子宫 |
[1:34:44] | and the creature inside. | 孕育怪物 |
[1:34:47] | That is Ripley’s gift to her, | 蕾普丽给她的礼物 |
[1:34:50] | a human reproductive system. | 人类再生系统 |
[1:34:54] | She is giving birth foryou, Ripley, | 因为你的缘故 蕾普丽 |
[1:34:57] | and now she is perfect! | 它已臻完美 |
[1:36:27] | You are | 你是 |
[1:36:30] | a beautiful, | 美丽的 |
[1:36:33] | beautiful butterfly. | 美丽的蝴蝶 |
[1:37:03] | No. | 不 |
[1:37:10] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[1:38:07] | Ah, look. Look. | 看看 |
[1:38:09] | Beautiful, beautiful little baby. | 美丽的小宝贝 |
[1:38:14] | Look. It thinks you’re its mother. | 它当你是母亲 |
[1:38:20] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[1:38:23] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[1:38:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:38:34] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:38:53] | Civilian vessel on line. | 民用太空船连线 |
[1:38:56] | Emergency departure authorized. | 批准紧急撤退 |
[1:39:02] | All right. She’s hot. I’ll open the Auriga’s air locks, pull the holding clamps on your mark. | 太热了 要打开气密门 缩回夹钳 |
[1:39:06] | Right. I just need to find, uh, the, uh, | 好 我得找到 |
[1:39:09] | the vertical thrust lock. | 垂直推进器 |
[1:39:17] | -Are you sure you guys can fly this thing? -Yes! | -你们会驾驶吗 -会 |
[1:39:34] | -Launch status is go. -No! | -准备发射 -不 |
[1:39:40] | Ripley. | 蕾普丽 |
[1:40:09] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[1:40:12] | Yeah, I get that a lot. Why are we still here? | 我听惯了这句 怎么还没走 |
[1:40:16] | Uh, I’m just, uh, finding the, uh, manual override. | 我在设法用人手操作 |
[1:40:21] | -For Christ’s sake. -Hey, Ripley. | -天啊 -蕾普丽 |
[1:40:23] | Good memory. Excuse me. | 我记性好 抱歉 |
[1:40:25] | -Ripley’s back, man. -Is that it? | -蕾普丽回来了 -是那个吗 |
[1:40:28] | Nope. | 不是 |
[1:40:29] | You can’t fly one of these things too, can you? | 你会驾驶这艘船吧 |
[1:40:31] | Are you kidding? This piece ofshit is even older than I am. | 开玩笑 它比我还老 |
[1:40:35] | Goddamn it. We’ve still got breach. The hatch. | 糟糕 舱门没关 |
[1:40:38] | -I closed it. -Fixed the goddamn hatch a hundred times, man! | -我关了 -舱门每次都出问题 |
[1:40:42] | I’ll get it. I’ll get it. | 我去处理 我去 |
[1:41:05] | Approaching Earth’s atmosphere. | 接近地球大气层 |
[1:41:08] | Window ofdeparture now 46 seconds. | 安全驶离时间还剩46秒 |
[1:41:14] | Call, we have to go. | 柯儿 我们要走了 |
[1:41:17] | Call. | 柯儿 |
[1:41:22] | We’ve gotta get out of here. | 我们必须离开 |
[1:41:29] | Window ofdeparture now 20 seconds. | 安全驶离时间还剩20秒 |
[1:41:36] | Grab on to something, Call. We’re outta here. | 抓稳 柯儿 我们要走了 |
[1:41:55] | Come on, baby. | 加油 |
[1:42:10] | This thing is gonna fall apart. | 船身快裂了 |
[1:42:13] | Pressure’s unstable! | 压力不稳 |
[1:42:20] | Go help Call turn on the auxiliary pump! | 叫柯儿开启备用气泵 |
[1:42:50] | Distephano? | 达斯 |
[1:43:14] | Come on! Step on it! | 快啊 加速 |
[1:43:16] | Hey, I’m not the mechanic here, Ironsides! | 我又不是机械师 勇士 |
[1:43:19] | I mostlyjust hurt people! | 我只会杀人 |
[1:43:22] | Shit. Call! | 混蛋 柯儿 |
[1:43:26] | Call, get back up here! | 柯儿 快回来 |
[1:43:30] | Call! Call! | 柯儿 柯儿 |
[1:43:33] | Ripley! Hey, Ripley! | 蕾普丽 蕾普丽 |
[1:43:42] | Johner, where are you, you son ofa bitch? | 强纳 你在哪 你这婊子养的 |
[1:43:44] | -Get on it, bastard! -What am I supposed to do? | -快过来 混蛋 -我该怎么办 |
[1:43:47] | Grab the sticks. | 抓紧控制杆 |
[1:44:03] | Put her down. | 放下她 |
[1:45:43] | Ripley! | 蕾普丽 |
[1:46:04] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[1:46:07] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[1:46:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:46:17] | No! | 不 |
[1:46:44] | U.S.M. Auriga will impact in five seconds. | 奥瑞戈号5秒后撞毁 |
[1:46:48] | Four. Three. | 四秒 三秒 |
[1:46:51] | Two. One. | 二秒 一秒 |
[1:46:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:47:19] | -What’s burnin’? -Us! | -什么东西起火了 -是我们 |
[1:47:24] | Shit! You’re right! | 妈的 你说对了 |
[1:48:47] | So this is Earth, huh? | 这是地球吗 |
[1:48:51] | This is Earth. | 这就是地球 |
[1:48:57] | This is my first time here. | 我第一次来这里 |
[1:49:03] | I suppose the military will be sniffing around here pretty soon. | 军队很快就会找到我们 |
[1:49:07] | Bet you’re not too anxious to see them. | 你好像很失望 |
[1:49:10] | Not really. | 的确是 |
[1:49:13] | You know, a person could get pretty lost around here ifthey wanted to. | 在这种地方很容易迷路 |
[1:49:19] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[1:49:21] | What should we do? | 我们该怎办 |
[1:49:25] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:49:28] | I’m a stranger here myself. | 我也是第一次来这里 |