英文名称:Push
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:02] | Dad, what’s happening? | 爸爸 怎么回事 |
[01:04] | Nick, listen to me. | 尼克 仔细听我说 |
[01:06] | Like we’re the last two people on the planet. Okay? Nick. | 就像地球上只剩我们俩了 好吗 尼克 |
[01:09] | Some day a girl is going to give you a flower. | 有一天有一个女孩会给你一朵花 |
[01:14] | You got that? A flower. | 明白吗 一朵花 |
[01:15] | And you have to help her. Nick. | 然后你就一定要帮她 尼克 |
[01:17] | You help her and you help us all. | 帮她就等于帮了我们大家 |
[01:19] | Okay? | 记住了吗 |
[01:22] | I know it doesn’t make any sense right now, | 我知道这听起来很无厘头 |
[01:24] | But I believe the woman who told me that. | 但我相信那个告诉我这事的女人 |
[01:27] | You think you could believe me? | 你能相信我吗 |
[01:31] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:37] | I always said you were special, Nick. | 尼克 我总是说你是特别的 |
[01:39] | Turns out I was right. | 这事儿证明我没看错 |
[01:51] | Division’s here. Nick. Just keep moving. | 异管部来了 尼克 赶紧跑吧 |
[01:53] | And don’t make any decisions that any watcher can track. | 别想你要往哪走 那让观察者追踪到你 |
[02:40] | I just wanted to have a conversation. | 我就想找他聊聊 |
[03:04] | What a waste. | 真是浪费 |
[03:07] | Bring his body to the lab. | 把尸体带去实验室 |
[03:15] | There are special people in this world. | 这世上有很多特别的人 |
[03:18] | We don’t ask to be special. | 并不是我们想要变得与众不同 |
[03:20] | We’re just born this way. | 我们只是天生如此 |
[03:26] | We pass you on the streets every day, | 你们每天与我们擦肩而过 |
[03:30] | Unnoticed by most. | 却对我们的特别一无所觉 |
[03:41] | It started in 1945. | 一切始于1945年 |
[03:44] | The Nazis were conducting experiments in psychic warfare, | 纳粹做了大量实验 试图运用超能力于战争中 |
[03:48] | Trying to turn those with psychic abilities into soldiers. | 比如尝试将超能力注入到士兵体内 |
[03:53] | Lots of us died. | 很多人因此丧生 |
[03:55] | The war ended, | 战争结束了 |
[03:56] | But the experiments never stopped. | 实验却未曾停止 |
[03:59] | Other governments around the world | 世界上的其他政府 |
[04:01] | Set up what they called “Divisions”… | 成立了名为异管部的组织 |
[04:06] | Trying to do what the Nazis couldn’t, | 想要将纳粹未完成的实验进行到底 |
[04:09] | To turn us into weapons. | 将我们变成武器 |
[04:11] | Division’s agents are trained | 异管部的特工们被严格训练 |
[04:12] | To track and hunt us down like animals… | 像对付动物一样追踪和追捕我们 |
[04:15] | Take us away from our families and friends. | 将我们从亲人朋友身边带走 |
[04:18] | There are children stuffed away all over the world. | 有特异功能的孩子遍布世界各地 |
[04:21] | They test us and categorize us. | 他们对我们进行测试 并将我们分类 |
[04:24] | I’m what they call a “watcher”. | 他们称我为”观察者” |
[04:26] | We can see the future, | 我们能预见未来 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:683个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:77个,六级词汇:27个,GRE词汇:34个,托福词汇:45个,考研词汇:79个,专四词汇:62个,专八词汇:4个, 所有生词标注共:145个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:27] | Even if that’s not always as simple as it sounds. | 虽然做起来没听上去那么容易 |
[04:29] | The jumbo jet crashed. There are no reports of survivors. | 大型喷气机坠毁 目前无生还者报告 |
[04:33] | Others are called “movers”, | 还有一些人被称为”瞬移者” |
[04:35] | Just an easy way of saying “telekinetic”. | 是对”瞬间转移”的简称 |
[04:42] | “Pushers” put thoughts in your head | “控制者”则将思想输入到你的脑海中 |
[04:44] | And make whatever lie they come up with the truth. | 让你相信他们编造的谎言就是真相 |
[04:47] | They’d already begun to control my mind… | 他们已经开始控制我的思维了 |
[04:55] | “Sniffs”, “shifters”, “shadows”, | “嗅探者” “转换者” “幻影者” |
[04:57] | “bleeders”, it goes on and on. | “放血者” 还有许多许多 |
[05:01] | In Division’s eyes, we’re all just lab rats. | 而在异管部看来 我们只是实验室的小白鼠 |
[05:04] | Only one problem: we keep dying. | 只有一个问题 我们不断的死去 |
[05:08] | The evidence shows that the kids were | 有证据显示 他们给这些孩子喝… |
[05:11] | Given milk with radioactive iodine. | 含有放射性碘的牛奶 |
[05:12] | No one has ever survived | 没人能从那些所谓 |
[05:13] | The drug meant to boost our powers. | 增强能力的药物试验中幸存 |
[05:16] | My name is Cassie Holmes. | 我叫凯西・洪马丝 |
[05:18] | Division took my mom from me. | 异管部带走了我妈妈 |
[05:20] | Right now the future I see doesn’t look so great. | 而现在 我预见的未来可不太美好 |
[05:22] | The good news is the future is always changing… | 不过好消息是 未来一直在改变 |
[05:26] | In the largest of ways by the smallest of things. | 微小的事也能引起重大的变化 |
[05:30] | They’ve been winning a lot of battles. | 他们已经占了很久的上风了 |
[05:33] | Now it’s our turn to win the war. | 现在该轮到我们取得胜利了 |
[05:38] | “TODAY” | 如今 |
[05:42] | “DIVISION LAB” | 异管部实验室 |
[07:14] | She survived the injection. | 她注射后活了下来 |
[07:17] | She’s our patient zero. | 她是我们的零号试验体 |
[07:18] | Bring me every sniffer we have. | 把所有嗅探者都给我找来 |
[07:20] | But she’s on foot. She can’t get far. | 她只有一双腿 跑不远的 |
[07:24] | She’ll get help from anyone she can lay her eyes on. | 她能让任何她视线内的人都来帮她 |
[07:30] | Do whatever is necessary to get her. | 无论如何要抓她回来 |
[07:32] | And that syringe back! Now!! | 还有那支注射器 快去 |
[07:37] | “2 DAYS FROM NOW” | 两天后 |
[08:28] | -早上好 -早上好 | |
[09:20] | You’re already down five thousand. | 还来? 你都输了五千块了 |
[09:22] | I hear you owe more than that to Chen. | 阿陈说你欠钱不还的 |
[09:27] | Chen’s a liar… | 他瞎扯的 |
[09:28] | Am I a liar too? | 他瞎扯? 那你是说我也瞎扯咯 |
[09:31] | I was told… you owe fifteen | 有人告诉我你欠了一万五 |
[09:33] | So you want to bet or not? | 你到底赌不赌 |
[09:35] | Ok. But if you lose again… | 好吧 但如果他又输 |
[09:38] | I’ll have you beaten. | 就给我揍他一餐 |
[10:18] | You owe us six thousand, Nick! | 你还欠我们六千块 尼克 |
[10:58] | What do you say, Nick? | 过的怎么样 尼克 |
[11:01] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[11:02] | – We’re with Division. – Like you didn’t know. | -我们是异管部的人 -别装作不知道 |
[11:05] | – Go to hell. – Easy, son. | -去死吧 -冷静 小子 |
[11:06] | If we wanted you, you’d be in the back of a van. | 我们要是想抓你 你早就在卡车厢里了 |
[11:08] | You gonna let us in or are we gonna have to be rude? | 是你请我们进去 还是要我们动粗 |
[11:14] | Smart move living in a shithole like this. | 你倒是聪明 住这么个破地儿 |
[11:17] | One on top of the other. Took you far off the radar. | 别的不说 离我们的雷达够远的 |
[11:20] | Not far enough. | 还不够远 |
[11:24] | Would you believe this is how we found you? | 想知道我们怎么找到你的吗 |
[11:26] | From your old toothbrush | 拜你的旧牙刷所赐 |
[11:27] | From that encounter ten years ago. | 十年前偶然找到的 |
[11:29] | Barely a scent left. | 就那么一点点气味 |
[11:35] | Thought you were in Tokyo. | 刚开始以为你在东京 |
[11:39] | Then Malaysia. | 或者马来西亚 |
[11:50] | Finally we got a few readings on some buildings. | 最终我们还是找到了一些线索 |
[12:02] | There’s a lot of runaway psychics in | 很多逃亡的超能力者 |
[12:04] | Hong Kong trying to disappear. Nick. | 都想在香港避难 尼克 |
[12:07] | People with no country, no loyalty… | 这些人没有了祖国 既不为谁卖命 |
[12:10] | No desire to get involved in political bullshit. | 也不想掺合那些狗屁政事 |
[12:29] | Nobody but you in this apartment for a long time, Nick. | 你一个人住在这很久了吧 尼克 |
[12:31] | Why? You looking for someone besides me? | 怎么 你们还在找别人吗 |
[12:34] | A girl. She has something belonging to us. | 一个女孩 她手上有我们的东西 |
[12:37] | Better than a hunch you know her. | 你要是认识她就更好了 |
[12:42] | Obviously I don’t. | 很明显不认识 |
[12:48] | In case we need to get hold of you again. | 以防万一我们还要找你 |
[12:50] | I’ve got some old toilet paper you boys might like more. | 我还有些用过的手纸 没准你们更喜欢 |
[12:53] | Don’t bother running. Nick. | 别再费心逃跑了 尼克 |
[12:56] | We know where you are now. | 我们知道你在哪了 |
[13:07] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[13:34] | – Yeah? – Hey, Nick. | -喂 -你好 尼克 |
[13:36] | – Who is this? – Open up, Nick. | -你谁啊 -开门 尼克 |
[13:38] | And put your gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[13:53] | Put that thing away. Got you something. | 把那玩意拿开 我给你带东西来了 |
[13:58] | Where’s the chicken…? There it is. | 鸡腿呢 在这 |
[14:03] | Hey, whoa! Excuse me? | 靠 有没有搞错 |
[14:07] | Is this how you treat your guests? | 你就这样招待客人啊 |
[14:08] | This is how I treat random strangers | 我就是这样招待… |
[14:10] | Who barge into my apartment. | 闯进我公寓的不速之客的 |
[14:12] | Like the Division sniffers who were just here? | 比如刚才在这里的异管部嗅探者 |
[14:16] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[14:18] | I’m Cassie. | 我是凯西 |
[14:20] | I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[14:24] | Listen, Cassie… | 听着 凯西 |
[14:25] | I’m sure your mom and dad are nervous | 我确定你爸妈现在 |
[14:27] | About you right now, so why don’t you… | 一定很担心你 所以你干嘛不… |
[14:29] | – You don’t understand. – You’ve got that right. | -你不明白 -你说对了 |
[14:32] | This is about us finding six million dollars. | 这可和找到六百万美元有关哦 |
[14:37] | That’s us. | 这是我们 |
[14:40] | And that’s our money. | 这是我们的钱 |
[14:44] | And that’s my toothbrush. | 这是我的牙刷 |
[14:46] | You’re a watcher. | 你是个观察者 |
[14:49] | So is there a place we can | 有没有什么地方 |
[14:50] | Get something to eat besides chicken? | 能吃到鸡腿以外的东西 |
[14:55] | I’m buying. | 我买单 |
[15:10] | Lose a bet with your hairdresser? | 你打赌输给美发师了? |
[15:12] | I like color. | 我喜欢染发 |
[15:57] | First things first. | 先说正事 |
[15:58] | I know you’re a second-generation mover. | 我知道你是个二代瞬移者 |
[16:00] | Is that what the kids are calling it these days? | 现在的孩子这么叫? |
[16:02] | I’ll let you know when I see one. | 我见到他们时会帮你问的 |
[16:04] | You don’t really use your powers, | 你不常使用你的能力 |
[16:05] | Which means you haven’t practiced | 也就是说你疏于练习 |
[16:06] | And you kind of suck at it. | 所以技术不咋样 |
[16:07] | – How am I doing so far? – Go on. | -我说的对吗 -继续 |
[16:08] | I’m a watcher. | 我是个观察者 |
[16:10] | Second generation, like you. | 和你一样 也是第二代 |
[16:12] | – Wow. That’s. – Complicated. | -这还真是 -很复杂 |
[16:14] | Because the future can change just by talking about it. | 因为即使只是谈谈也可能会改变未来 |
[16:16] | So I see glimpses and I draw in my book. | 所以我看到什么就画在本子上 |
[16:18] | But I’m not really good at it. | 不过我不是很擅长画画 |
[16:20] | I’m kind of a crappy artist, but… | 我是个很烂的艺术家 不过 |
[16:22] | I’m sure you already knew that. | 我肯定你已经知道了 |
[16:25] | But I got the sniffs in your apartment, right? | 不过我看到在你公寓的嗅探者了 对不 |
[16:28] | That’s why I brought you a new toothbrush. | 所以我给你带了支新牙刷 |
[16:31] | Anything with shrimp. | 老板 我要吃虾 |
[16:33] | You speak Chinese? | 你会说中文 |
[16:34] | Cantonese. I’m surprised you didn’t know that, | 是广东话 我很惊讶你居然不知道 |
[16:37] | Being a watcher. | 白做观察者了 |
[16:39] | I get things wrong sometimes. | 我有时候也会看走眼 |
[16:41] | I know the feeling. | 我了解那种感觉 |
[16:45] | Are you worried about the thugs you owe money to? | 你担心那些债主吗 |
[16:48] | Don’t. Thank you. | 不用担心 谢谢 |
[16:49] | We’ll be able to take care of it in a couple days. | 我们几天后就能搞定了 |
[16:53] | With your six million dollars. | 就凭那所谓的六百万美元 |
[16:56] | – Where’s the money? – It’s on its way here. | -钱在哪 -在来这儿的路上 |
[16:59] | With a girl. | 有个女孩带着呢 |
[17:01] | Don’t tell me. | 我猜 |
[17:02] | Same girl Division sniffs are looking for. | 你说的就是异管部的嗅探者在找的那个女孩 |
[17:08] | It’s Cassie, right? | 你叫凯西 是吧 |
[17:10] | Enjoy your food. | 慢慢吃 |
[17:13] | – That’s it? – That’s it. | -就这样吗 -就这样 |
[17:14] | Sorry. Some 12-year old that Knew I needed a new toothbrush… | 抱歉 就凭一个知道我需要新牙刷的12岁女孩 |
[17:17] | Isn’t enough to get me involved with Division. | 就算这不是场骗局 |
[17:19] | Even if it’s not a con. | 也还不足以将我牵扯进异管部的破事儿里 |
[17:22] | I’m 13. And I’ve been told I look at least 14. | 我13岁了 有人说我看上去至少有14岁 |
[17:25] | – Right. – And this is not a con. | -说的没错 -而且这不是骗局 |
[17:27] | This is a way for everyone to get something they want. | 这是皆大欢喜的好事儿 |
[17:30] | I’ve actually used that line before. | 我以前也用过这台词 |
[17:32] | Fine. Don’t believe me. | 好吧 不信我也行 |
[17:36] | – But you will help me. – Really? | -不过你会帮我的 -是吗 |
[17:38] | Because I’m getting a message. | 因为我刚得到条信息 |
[17:39] | It’s telling me “find somebody else”. | 它跟我说 去找别人去吧 |
[17:44] | If we don’t find the case and that girl, | 如果我们不去找那箱子和那个女孩 |
[17:46] | Really bad things happen, Nick. | 会有很糟糕的事情发生的 尼克 |
[17:50] | What? What’s wrong? | 怎么 怎么回事 |
[17:57] | Shit. They’re here in the market. | 妈的 他们就在这个市场里 |
[18:00] | Who? | 谁 |
[18:02] | – Who? – They’re in the market! Come on! | -谁 -他们就在这市场里 快走 |
[18:04] | – Division? – Bleeders! | -异管部? -放血者 |
[18:06] | We’ve got to get out of here! | 我们得离开这儿 |
[18:22] | – How does this end? – I have no idea. | -结果怎样 -我不知道 |
[18:23] | Where is the girl? | 那个女孩在哪 |
[18:25] | My daughter has already seen you with her. | 我女儿预见到你和她在一起了 |
[18:27] | Told you. | 早告诉你了 |
[18:30] | I’ve told three people already today, | 我今天已经和三个人说过了 |
[18:31] | I don’t know this girl. | 我不认识那个女孩 |
[18:34] | Stupid child. I already saw how you die. | 傻孩子 我已经预见到你是怎么死的了 |
[18:37] | Then you know it’s not here and it’s not today. | 那你该知道不是在这里 也不是今天吧 |
[18:47] | Damn. | 靠 |
[18:51] | Go, go! | 走 走 |
[19:05] | Go, go! | 走 走 |
[19:12] | Go, go! | 走 走 |
[19:20] | – Nick! – Come here, come here! | -尼克 -过来 过来 |
[19:29] | The big tanks… Go! | 那个大鱼缸 快去 |
[19:31] | – Quick! – This way! | -快点 -这边 |
[19:58] | Stop…! | 停下 |
[20:00] | – Stop…! – Run, Cassie! | -停下 -快跑 凯西 |
[20:04] | Stop…! | 停下啊 |
[20:21] | Not like this… | 不是这样的 |
[20:22] | …If we kill him we lose the girl | 要是杀了他就找不到那女孩了 |
[23:30] | I already know you’re here. | 早就知道你在这了 |
[23:40] | You must be Cassie Holmes. | 你一定是凯西・洪马丝 |
[23:43] | – Who sent you? – Your mother. | -谁派你来的 -你妈妈 |
[23:48] | A week before she was captured by Division, | 在她被异管部抓走前一周 |
[23:50] | She told me to be at that fish market today. | 她要我今天来这个鱼货市场 |
[23:54] | Stay away from him. | 离他远点儿 |
[23:56] | If that’s what you want. | 随你的便 |
[23:57] | Just be sure to add his picture to the Wall of the Dead. | 记得要把他的照片挂到死亡之墙上去 |
[24:02] | You’re a stitch. | 你是个缝合者 |
[24:03] | That should be obvious to a watcher. | 对一个观察者来说这很明显吧 |
[24:06] | If you had even a modicum of your mother’s talent… | 只要你有你妈一点点的天赋也好 |
[24:08] | I’ve been dealing with a lot. | 我处理过很多次了 |
[24:10] | Years ago your mother did me a favor. | 多年前你妈对我有恩 |
[24:13] | Now it would seem I need to pay off my debt. | 看来现在是我还人情债的时候了 |
[24:35] | I hear they’ve got your mother buried deep inside Division. | 我听说你妈妈在异管部里被看得死死的 |
[24:41] | Have her so drugged up she can’t even hold a spoon. | 下了很重的药 她连汤匙都拿不了 |
[24:46] | I bet they suck the future right out of her. | 我想她已经预见不了未来了吧 |
[25:24] | You help her and you help us all. | 你帮了她就等于帮了我们大家 |
[25:27] | A flower | 一朵花 |
[25:46] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[26:23] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[26:32] | That woman’s got magic fingers. | 那个女人的手指有魔力 |
[26:43] | For you. | 送给你 |
[26:45] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[26:48] | It’s a lotus. | 莲花 |
[27:10] | I heard what she said about your mother. | 我听见她说你妈妈的事了 |
[27:14] | You did? | 你听见了 |
[27:19] | Division’s got her. | 异管部抓了她 |
[27:22] | They locked her up because she’s the… | 他们把她锁了起来 |
[27:23] | Greatest watcher they’ve ever seen. | 因为她是他们见过的最出色的观察者 |
[27:26] | They’re afraid of her. | 他们害怕她 |
[27:28] | And they’re afraid they can’t control her. | 他们害怕无法控制她 |
[27:31] | They killed my father for the same reason. | 他们也因为这个原因杀了我父亲 |
[27:36] | But I guess you already knew that. | 不过我猜你早知道了吧 |
[27:39] | I see the future, not the past. | 我能预见未来 但看不到过去 |
[27:44] | And right now our future isn’t that great. | 从现在来看 我们的未来不太妙 |
[27:49] | That’s new? | 这是新的 |
[27:51] | Now the sniffs from your apartment | 去你公寓的那些嗅探者 |
[27:53] | Are going to get the girl and the case. | 现在要去找那个女孩和箱子了 |
[27:56] | It’s changed. | 未来改变了 |
[27:58] | I don’t know why… | 但我不知道原因 |
[28:01] | Something I did, a mistake I made… | 可能是因为我犯了个什么错 |
[28:05] | Doesn’t matter, it just has. | 没关系 事情已经发生了 |
[28:11] | My mother told me that case… | 我妈妈和我说过那个箱子 |
[28:13] | Is the key to bringing down Division and freeing her. | 是搞垮异管部和还她自由的关键 |
[28:19] | There’s no money in that case, is there? | 箱子里没有钱 对不对 |
[28:26] | Unless I’m missing something, | 除非是我漏了什么线索 |
[28:29] | They don’t have the case yet. | 他们还没拿到箱子呢 |
[28:32] | It’s still out there. | 箱子还流落在外 |
[28:37] | If your mother’s such a great fortune-teller, | 如果你妈妈那么会算命 |
[28:39] | How did she get caught? | 她怎么会被抓的 |
[28:41] | I’m just going to have to ask her that myself. | 我正想自己去问问她呢 |
[28:45] | I haven’t even gotten to the bad part yet. | 我还没说到糟糕的部分呢 |
[28:50] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[28:53] | We die. | 我们死了 |
[28:56] | Great. | 很好 |
[29:23] | Hello, Kira. | 你好 绮亚 |
[29:29] | You have a plane to catch. | 你还得赶飞机呢 |
[29:31] | Come on. You want to come with us. | 来吧 还是跟我们走吧 |
[29:47] | Christ. Get a load of that. | 上帝啊 好好看看这个 |
[29:49] | She must use that ten times a day. That’s a keeper. | 她肯定一天用十次 真爱打扮 |
[29:54] | You’re not gonna have a lot of lipstick | 你要去的地方 |
[29:56] | Opportunities where you’re going. | 可没那么多机会擦唇膏 |
[29:57] | You know what I mean? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[30:02] | She’s doing it again. | 她又来了 |
[30:03] | – Get the hell out of my head! – No! No! | -赶紧滚出我脑袋 -别 别 |
[30:07] | – What does she want? – She’s got to go to the bathroom. | -她要干嘛 -她要去洗手间 |
[30:10] | To throw up or something. | 要去吐之类的 |
[30:11] | Carver will kill us if anything happens to her. | 要是她出什么岔子 卡牟会杀了我们的 |
[30:28] | – Bathroom? – This way. | -洗手间在哪 -这边 |
[30:31] | Come on. | 过来 |
[30:37] | Coffee, black, with sugar. | 咖啡 纯的 加糖 |
[30:53] | Alright. In you go. | 好 进去吧 |
[31:09] | You’re a good man, Agent Mack. | 你是个好人 马克特工 |
[31:12] | I bet you come from a good family. | 我猜你有个幸福的家庭 |
[31:16] | It must have been hard for you when he died. | 他死时你一定很难过 |
[31:19] | Who died? | 谁死了 |
[31:21] | Your brother. | 你哥哥 |
[31:23] | – I don’t have a brother, sweetheart. – No, you do. | -我没有哥哥 亲爱的 -不 你有 |
[31:27] | I’ve got something that will make you feel better. | 我这有东西能让你舒服点 |
[31:29] | And you loved him very much. | 你非常的爱他 |
[31:35] | But he was murdered. | 但是他被人杀了 |
[31:37] | And you know who did it, don’t you? | 你知道是谁干的 不是吗 |
[31:51] | But he was murdered… | 他被人杀了 |
[31:53] | And you know who did it, don’t you? | 你知道是谁干的 是不是 |
[32:00] | You know who did it, don’t you? But he was murdered… | 你知道是谁干的 是不是 他被人杀了 |
[32:18] | You know who did it. He was murdered… | 你知道是谁干的 他被人杀了 被人杀了 |
[34:25] | Lame. | 真菜 |
[34:27] | We’ve got to work on your skills | 如果我们想做点什么事 |
[34:28] | If we’re going to change anything. | 还得指望你的能力灵光呢 |
[34:30] | Don’t bite your nails. | 别咬指甲 |
[34:34] | The lollipop chick freaks me out. | 吃棒棒糖的女人把我吓坏了 |
[34:38] | – She’s a watcher. – Like you. | -她是观察者 -像你一样 |
[34:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:43] | I know this place. This is… | 我知道这个地方 这是… |
[34:47] | I know this place. Club B, boss. Science Museum Road. | 我知道这地儿 师傅 科技博物馆路B俱乐部 |
[34:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:54] | Why is that olive out of the glass? | 为什么橄榄从杯子里掉出来了 |
[34:57] | – That’s not an olive. It’s a bead. – It’s a bead? | -不是橄榄 是珠子 -珠子? |
[35:01] | Yeah, it’s a bead. A shimmery kind of thing… | 是的 是珠子 发光的那种… |
[35:04] | Well, it looks like a pimento. If I was going to draw a bead, I’d… | 看起来像西班牙甘椒 如果我要画珠子我会… |
[35:07] | It’s a bead with a shimmer. | 这就是发光的珠子 |
[35:09] | What does the bead have to do with it? | 珠子跟这个有什么关系? |
[35:11] | I don’t know what the shiny, shimmery bead has to do with it. | 我不知道发光的珠子与这有什么关系 |
[35:14] | Great. | 好吧 |
[35:16] | Let’s keep it simple. | 别想得复杂了 |
[35:18] | We’ll start with the bead and see where it takes us. | 从这珠子入手 看它会带我们去哪 |
[35:20] | Sounds like a plan, but…what about the part where we die? | 听起来是个计划 但 万一是带我们去死怎么办 |
[35:39] | I remember growing up together. | 我记得我们一起长大 |
[35:41] | Where we went to school. | 去哪里上学 |
[35:43] | How he died. | 他是怎样死的 |
[35:46] | So except for this brother you never had… | 除了让你有个你从没有过的哥哥… |
[35:49] | Is there anything else she might have put in your head? | 她还灌到你脑子里什么了 |
[35:52] | I’m only asking because I don’t want to be shot in the face… | 我要确认下我不会… |
[35:55] | For screwing some made up sister you don’t really have. | 由于你某个假妹妹的事被干掉 |
[35:58] | I don’t have a sister? | 我没有妹妹? |
[36:07] | Agent Mack, you are relieved of duty. | 马克探员 你被停职了 |
[36:10] | Get on a plane, eat some peanuts, and go home. | 上飞机 吃点花生 然后回家 |
[36:12] | She won’t push me again, sir. | 我不会再被她控制了 长官 |
[36:13] | She just caught me off-guard. | 我只是措手不及而已 |
[36:15] | The only thoughts in my head are my own. | 在我脑袋里的只有我自己的思想 |
[36:18] | You’re willing to risk your life on that? | 你愿意用你那条命试一下吗 |
[36:21] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[36:23] | Then put the gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. | 那把枪口放到嘴里 扣动扳机 |
[36:30] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[36:31] | You already checked it. It’s not loaded. | 你已经检查过了 里边没有子弹 |
[36:42] | Spread these beads to any sniff, any watcher, | 把这些珠子发给香港所有的有能耐的… |
[36:45] | Any goddamn expatriate reader in Hong Kong | 嗅探者 观察者以及该死的流亡阅读者 |
[36:47] | Who knows up from down until we find Kira. | 直到我们找到绮亚 |
[36:52] | What about the Chinese government and their guys? | 中国政府和他们的人怎么办 |
[36:54] | The story is out, bleeders all over the country | 消息一放出去 整个国家所有的放血者 |
[36:56] | Will be looking for her. | 都会找她 |
[36:58] | We can’t let them get the drug. | 我们不能让他们拿到药剂 |
[37:00] | Then we put a price on her head. | 那就悬赏通缉她 |
[37:09] | Yeah, this is it. | 对 就这里 |
[37:11] | Hey, can you… I don’t have any… | 你能不能…我没有… |
[37:14] | Yeah! Sure. I got it. | 好的 我有钱 |
[37:18] | There you go. You can keep it. Thanks. | 给你 不用找了 谢谢 |
[37:24] | How much do you have? | 你有多少钱 |
[37:25] | Don’t give him all of that. | 不要把那都给他 |
[37:26] | – It’s not gonna be enough. – It’s enough. | -这些不够 -够了 |
[37:28] | – Just give me the… – It’s enough. – Excuse me, sir? | -再给我… -够了 -先生请留步 |
[37:30] | Hey. We need five minutes. | 我们就待五分钟 |
[37:31] | – Five minutes – Yeah! | -五分钟 -好的 |
[37:34] | Listen, this is a place for grown-ups, | 听着 这是成年人来的地方 |
[37:37] | – So behave yourself. – Shut up. | -所以自己自觉点 -闭嘴 |
[37:39] | That sounds about right. | 听起来不错 |
[37:47] | – Choose another. – Yeah! Show me… | -再选一个 -好 再来一个… |
[37:50] | – Concentrate. – Yes. | -注意看 -好的 |
[37:52] | – Queen of hearts. – Okay. Watch. It’s already here. | -红心Q -好的 看着 马上出来 |
[37:59] | Show me… Ace of spades. | 再给我…黑桃A |
[38:08] | Think I know why we’re here. | 我知道我们为什么在来这了 |
[38:12] | You’ve got good hands. | 手气不错啊 |
[38:13] | -Nick! You alright? – Yeah. | -尼克 还好吗 -还行 |
[38:16] | What’s going on? Sit down. | 怎么了 坐下 |
[38:19] | – Vodka martini? – Thank you. | -伏特加马提尼 -谢谢 |
[38:21] | I’ll have one of those. | 我也要一杯 |
[38:23] | She’ll have a Coke. | 她喝可乐 |
[38:25] | My mom drinks when she wants to get really clear images. | 当我妈妈想看未来看得更清楚时也喝酒 |
[38:27] | She’s famous for it. | 她这习惯是出了名 |
[38:29] | Maybe something without caffeine. | 来点不含咖啡因的 |
[38:31] | I’ve got it. Whoa. | 我来请 等一下 |
[38:33] | There’s five. | 五百元 |
[38:36] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[38:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:41] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[38:45] | When I was in Division, | 我在异管部的时候 |
[38:46] | Her mother was at the top of every watch list there was. | 她妈妈在所有观察者中是最棒的 |
[38:50] | You worked for Division? | 你为异管部工作? |
[38:55] | You want to know about Division? | 你想了解一下异管部吗 |
[38:59] | Ten years. No thank you, no pension. | 十年了 没有感激 没有养老金 |
[39:02] | I was put out on the street with a threat to not shift again. | 我当时被扔到街上威胁让我别再变了 |
[39:07] | Only the sniffs caught up with me in Chicago. | 某天在芝加哥被嗅探者给抓个正着 |
[39:09] | I was just trying to buy something nice for my wife. | 我不过是想给我的妻子买点礼物 |
[39:13] | Next day I get a call, she’s dead. | 第二天我接到电话 说她死了 |
[39:16] | Car accident. | 车祸 |
[39:19] | But my wife doesn’t drive. | 但是我妻子从不开车 |
[39:25] | But I don’t have to remind you how that feels, right? | 不用我说你们也知道是什么感觉 对吗 |
[39:35] | – We need this. – An olive? | -我们需要这个 -一枚橄榄? |
[39:39] | It’s a bead. | 是珠子 |
[39:41] | It’s supposed to lead us to someone we need to find before Division does. | 它可以指引我们先于异管部找到那个人 |
[39:46] | Excuse me! May I? | 不好意思 我能? |
[39:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:52] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[39:58] | Got it right? | 是这样的吗 |
[40:00] | It’s a little more round and shinier. | 比这更圆点更亮点 |
[40:04] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[40:05] | That’s just how I saw it. | 这就是我看到的那个东西 |
[40:10] | It won’t last long. | 它不能保持很长时间 |
[40:11] | I’d take it Emily Hu. She’s ex-pat sniff. | 介绍你们去找胡美丽 她是被流放的嗅探者 |
[40:15] | Only works by referral. Here’s her address. | 只有通过介绍才会帮忙 这是她的地址 |
[40:19] | Thank you, Hook. | 谢谢你胡克 |
[40:22] | Bye bye. | 再见 |
[40:25] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[40:36] | Here it is… | 就是这个… |
[40:42] | Is she with someone else? | 她是不是有了别的男人 |
[40:57] | Yes | 是的 |
[40:59] | I see a man… and a boat | 我看见一个男人…还有一艘船 |
[41:03] | Is she happy? | 她开心吗 |
[41:05] | Will she come back? | 还会不会回到我身边啊? |
[41:07] | It’s a very big boat. | 一艘很大的游艇啊 |
[41:17] | May I help you? | 我能帮你什么吗 |
[41:19] | Hook Waters sent us. | 胡克・沃特斯介绍我们来的 |
[41:21] | A bead that looks like this one is supposed to lead us to a girl. | 一个和这差不多的珠子能带我们找到一个女孩 |
[41:32] | You with Division? | 你们为异管部工作吗 |
[41:34] | Are you looking at us? | 这么小看我们 |
[41:37] | The truth is, the girl who dropped that bead… | 事实上那个掉了这珠子的女孩… |
[41:39] | Is supposed to have a suitcase that will bring down Division. | 有一个能整垮异管部的箱子 |
[41:42] | Cassie here thinks that if we don’t find it, we die. | 凯西认为如果找不到它 我们就死定了 |
[41:46] | And you believe her? | 你相信她吗 |
[41:49] | She’s pretty convincing. | 她很有说服力 |
[41:50] | Well, consider me unconvinced. | 好吧 我不信 |
[42:01] | Looks like we’ve just got to wait. | 似乎我们只要等等就行 |
[42:03] | For what? | 等什么 |
[42:04] | You have about one minute to help us. | 一分钟后你会帮我们 |
[42:08] | And what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[42:09] | That’s your… poster. | 是你的…海报 |
[42:13] | – That’s the bead. – That’s the clock. | -那是珠子 -那是钟表 |
[42:16] | – It’s… right now… – You’ve got about a minute. | -马上就到了 -还有一分钟 |
[42:21] | You guys can’t be serious. | 你们在开玩笑 |
[42:23] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[42:25] | This girl’s been going at it with that plan all day. | 这个女孩这样写写画画已经一整天了 |
[42:27] | Everything that ends up on this pad seems to be coming true. | 所有在这纸上的事情最终都会变成事实 |
[42:30] | I just see it like I’m looking at a photograph. | 我预见未来就像看着照片 |
[42:37] | Look… we want Division out of Hong Kong… | 我们也想让异管部离开香港… |
[42:39] | Just as much as you do. | 就和你一样 |
[42:41] | It’s going to be a whole lot easier | 如果你帮我找到那个女孩 |
[42:43] | If you help us find the girl. | 一切都会变得更容易 |
[42:45] | You remind me of someone I used to know | 你真的很像我以前认识的一个朋友 |
[42:54] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[42:59] | They’ve been spreading these all over the city. | 他们在整个城市发放这种珠子 |
[43:14] | You’ll find who you’re looking for on Kwun Tong Pier. | 你会在观塘码头找到要找的人 |
[43:46] | 你还想去哪儿啊 | |
[43:50] | Excuse me! | 打扰一下 |
[43:53] | Excuse me. Speak any English? | 打扰一下 你会说英语吗 |
[43:56] | – No. – No. | -不会 -不会 |
[43:58] | It doesn’t really matter. I just need a ride. | 没关系 我只是想搭便车 |
[44:04] | We’re old friends, right? | 我们是老朋友 不是吗 |
[44:07] | -真巧啊 好久不见了撒 -哇 你漂亮了好多啊 是不是减肥了 | |
[44:12] | I know. I should have called. | 我知道 我应该提前打电话的 |
[44:34] | – Kira? – Dammit! | -绮亚? -该死 |
[44:37] | – What the hell are you doing here? – There goes my ride! | -你在这做什么 -我的顺风车走了 |
[44:39] | – Don’t. – Don’t. Don’t what? | -别过来 -为什么别过来 |
[44:42] | You’re the girl everyone’s looking for? | 你就是那个所有人在找的女孩? |
[44:43] | I should kill you, Nick. | 我应该杀了你尼克 |
[44:45] | You know this psycho? | 你认识这个疯子? |
[44:46] | – What happened to you? – Now you want to know? | -你怎么了 -你现在想知道了? |
[44:49] | What does that mean? I thought you left. | 你这是什么意思 我以为你走了 |
[44:51] | You stopped returning my calls. | 你不回我电话 |
[44:52] | Division caught me and locked me up. | 异管部抓了我 把我关起来了 |
[44:53] | – What? – And you never came. | -什么 -你都没来救我 |
[44:55] | I looked for you. I did! | 我找过你了 真的 |
[45:00] | You didn’t find me. | 你没找到我 |
[45:02] | It’s done! You had a thing. Get over it. | 好吧 你们之间有恩怨 先别想这些了 |
[45:05] | I really suggest we discuss this somewhere else. | 还是到别的地方再讨论吧 |
[45:09] | Let’s go, Nick. | 尼克 我们走 |
[45:24] | Kira. Division’s looking for you. | 绮亚 异管部在找你 |
[45:27] | They’re looking for the case. | 他们在找那个箱子 |
[45:29] | And so are you. | 你也在找 |
[45:31] | What’s in that case? | 箱子里有什么 |
[45:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[45:35] | All I know is that I woke up on a boat | 我就知道我在一艘船上醒来 |
[45:36] | Next to a note I’d written saying to look for you | 边上放着信 我自己写的 来找你 |
[45:39] | And you’d help me find the case. | 然后你会帮我找到那个箱子 |
[45:43] | I don’t remember anything about the last couple of days… | 不管我怎么努力 |
[45:46] | No matter how hard I try. | 我都想不起最近几天的事了 |
[45:48] | You must have had yourself wiped. | 你应该是找人清除过记忆 |
[45:51] | Erased memories make it harder for Division to track you. | 记忆消除会使异管部很难找到你 |
[45:56] | Not the ones of you. | 不是你们的人 |
[46:01] | Can I talk to you for a sec? | 我能跟你说几句话吗 |
[46:04] | Can it wait? | 等一下行吗 |
[46:05] | I’m kind of in the middle of something. | 我们正谈事儿呢 |
[46:06] | No. | 不行 |
[46:12] | You, me, and my mom. | 你 我 还有我妈妈 |
[46:15] | I’ve never seen my mom’s death before. | 我以前从没见过妈妈的死 |
[46:18] | It’s her, Nick. | 她引起的 尼克 |
[46:20] | She’s changing the future, and she’s making it worse. | 她在改变未来 使事情更糟了 |
[46:23] | – We’ve got to dump her. – Dump her? | -我们应该丢下她 -丢下她? |
[46:25] | Cassie, we… | 凯西 我们… |
[46:28] | Cassie! We just found her. | 凯西 我们刚刚找到她 |
[46:29] | And she doesn’t have the case. | 她没有箱子 |
[46:31] | Which is what we’re looking for, | 我们要找的是箱子 |
[46:32] | – If you remember. – Yeah! I know. | -如果你还有记性的话 -是 我知道 |
[46:34] | We find her, we find the case. | 我们找到她 我们就找到箱子了 |
[46:36] | – The three of us. – Yeah, and then Division finds her. | -我们三个一起 -然后异管部找到她 |
[46:39] | Oh yeah, the three of us. | 哈 正好三个一起抓 |
[46:44] | We’ll get a shadow so they can’t trace her. | 我们会找个掩护者 那他们就不会找到她了 |
[46:46] | – Satisfied? – No. | -满意吗 -不 |
[46:50] | Cassie, you’ve got to trust me. | 凯西 你要相信我 |
[46:51] | I’m not the one with the trust issues here. | 不是我信不信你的问题 |
[46:53] | You better do something quick | 你最好快点行动 |
[46:54] | Because I’m getting sick of drawing dead bodies. | 因为我很讨厌整天画死人 |
[47:26] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[47:29] | – Hey, Pinky. – Hey, Nick. | -你好 平基 -你好 尼克 |
[47:31] | – Hey. – Alright, who’s feeling the heat? | -你好 -谁需要遮掩 |
[47:35] | Alright. | 好的 |
[47:38] | Here’s how this works: | 规矩是这样的 |
[47:39] | I get ten grand a day for shadowing Miss Trouble. | 我为麻烦小姐遮掩一天要一万元 |
[47:42] | As long as she stays within twenty feet of me, | 只要她和我保持20英尺内的距离 |
[47:43] | No sniff is gonna find her. | 嗅探者绝发现不了她 |
[47:45] | I don’t care if they’re standing right on top | 不管他们是不是拿着她的手指甲 |
[47:46] | Of us with a piece of her fingernail. | 站在我们正上方 |
[47:48] | – Happy? – Overcome. | -满意了吗 -还行 |
[47:51] | Come on. Let’s find a place to think. | 走吧 找个地方想想 |
[47:56] | So Pinky, your wife give you that name? | 平基 你妻子给你起的名字吗 |
[48:00] | No, the Division did, sweetheart. | 不 亲爱的 是异管部给起的 |
[48:03] | Back in the day. | 很久以前了 |
[48:13] | I’m sorry. I can’t remember anything about the case. | 对不起 关于那个箱子我什么也记不起来了 |
[48:17] | Shocking. | 吃惊啊 |
[48:22] | Can I clean up without getting killed? | 我死之前可不可以去洗个澡? |
[48:24] | Don’t forget to wash behind your ears. | 记得把耳朵后面也洗干净 |
[48:30] | Nice girlfriend you’ve got there. | 你女朋友真漂亮 |
[48:32] | Yeah. She used to be. | 是啊 前女友 |
[48:35] | I met her running cons on Coney Island tourists. | 我看见她在康尼岛上忽悠游客 |
[48:39] | We did everything together. Everything. | 我们就搭伙忽悠玩人 |
[48:41] | So we’re just gonna sit around | 所以我们就只能在这里坐着 |
[48:42] | And wait for her to get her memory back… | 等她找回记忆… |
[48:44] | And hope that she’ll tell us where the case is | 希望她在卡牟找到箱子之前 |
[48:46] | Before Carver gets it? | 或是找到我们之前告诉我们它在那里 |
[48:50] | Great plan. | 计划不错 |
[48:52] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[48:54] | I saw a chicken place downstairs. Want to come? | 我在下面看见一家鸡肉店 一起去吗 |
[48:56] | No, I’m good. I want to stay here, see if I can help. | 不 我不饿 我只想在这里看能否帮上忙 |
[48:59] | Have fun with that. | 玩开心点 |
[49:20] | Where you going? | 你去哪里 |
[49:23] | Relax, Romeo. | 别紧张 罗密欧 |
[49:24] | I can shade her just fine out in the hall. | 我在大厅里就能遮掩她 |
[49:28] | I don’t need to be a watcher to see where this is going. | 不用猜都知道接下来会发生啥事 |
[50:21] | Oh! Sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[50:23] | I thought the bathroom was on fire. | 我以为洗手间起火了 |
[50:26] | I had to get you to come in somehow. | 不得不耍点小把戏骗你进来 |
[50:30] | Did you push me? | 你控制我? |
[50:31] | You didn’t like it? | 不喜欢吗 |
[50:35] | Push back. | 那就不控制你 |
[51:12] | My father expects me to find that suitcase. | 我爸爸希望我找到那个手提箱 |
[51:15] | So does my mother. | 我妈妈也是 |
[51:17] | But you don’t see it clearly, do you? | 但是你看不清楚 对吗 |
[51:19] | Too many things keep changing. | 很多事情都在变化 |
[51:22] | I already saw how you die. | 我已经看见你是如何死的了 |
[51:25] | Did you see it yet? | 你已经看到了啊 |
[51:32] | You can change it, you know. | 你知道 你可以改变结局的 |
[51:33] | Plenty of planes leaving Hong Kong every day. | 每天有很多航班离开香港 |
[51:36] | Oh, we are going to change it. | 那我们一起改变未来 |
[51:38] | You put a shadow on the girl. | 你给那女孩找了个遮掩者 |
[51:41] | You know that’s only temporary. | 你知道那只是暂时的 |
[51:44] | That girl is the one | 那个女孩就是毁灭你的… |
[51:46] | Who brings all your little fantasies crashing down. | 一切美好未来的罪魁祸首 |
[51:49] | So tell Nick something for me, little girl. | 给尼克传个口信 小姑娘 |
[51:51] | Tell him my family is going to make his brain pop | 告诉他我家人会让他的脑袋 |
[51:53] | Like a tomato. | 像西红柿一样炸开花 |
[51:55] | Tell him that’s the future I see. | 告诉他那就是我看到的未来 |
[52:13] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[52:16] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[52:19] | There you are. Where is the chicky-chicky Who gets us all killed? | 你在这里 那个害人精在哪里 |
[52:22] | Are you drunk? | 你喝醉了? |
[52:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[52:25] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know | 对不起 我不知道 |
[52:27] | The procedure for stopping a blitzed ten-year-old. | 怎样阻止烂醉如泥的十岁小孩 |
[52:28] | I’m thirteen! And I am powering my use! | 我13岁了 我在强化我的能力! |
[52:32] | I can’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[52:34] | I am working. | 我在工作 |
[52:36] | – You screw it all up! – Alright… | -你毁了一切 -好了… |
[52:39] | Give me this. What is this? We talked about this, Cassie. | 给我这个 这是什么 我们来说说这个 凯西 |
[52:41] | Nobody is going anywhere. | 谁也不能走 |
[52:42] | – What is this? – You don’t get it, Nick. | -这是什么 -你不懂 尼克 |
[52:45] | She is the one that kills us all, basically. | 事实上 就是她把我们都给杀了 |
[52:48] | Then I guess we’re all gonna get killed. | 然后我们真的会被杀 |
[52:49] | Yeah. Screwed up. | 是的 都完蛋了 |
[52:50] | By “we”, you mean not… | “我们” 指的不是… |
[52:53] | You, too. | 包括你 |
[52:55] | Pop Girl’s a better watcher than I am. | 棒棒糖女孩是个比我更厉害的观察者 |
[52:58] | Whoa! No one said anything about a watcher. | 不是吧 没人告诉我还有观察者 |
[53:00] | I can only work long-term against the sniffs. | 我也就只能蒙蒙嗅探者 |
[53:02] | – Good. – No! True story. | -好啊 -不 事实上 |
[53:05] | You’ve got a watcher after you. It’s just a matter of time. | 有观察者参与的话 找到你只是时间的问题 |
[53:08] | Then we’ll split up. | 那我们就分开 |
[53:11] | We’ll give her two things to track instead of one. | 我们兵分两路 |
[53:13] | – Pinky, take Kira somewhere safe – I’m not going with him. | -平基你带着绮亚去个安全的地方 -我不要 |
[53:17] | No offense. | 没有其他的意思 |
[53:18] | None taken, cupcake. | 没关系 美女 |
[53:20] | I know you’re sweet on the champ. | 我知道你喜欢帅哥 |
[53:22] | I’ll find you. | 我会找到你的 |
[53:36] | Let’s let her sleep for a bit. | 让她睡一会儿 |