英文名称:Malicious
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:00] | Ja-James, what are you doing? | 詹…詹姆斯 你在做什么 |
[04:06] | Something that I should have done a long time ago. | 做一件我很久前就该做的事 |
[04:27] | Top university, tenure position, fully-furnished house. | 顶尖大学 终身教职 全精装的房子 |
[04:31] | Who cares where it is? | 谁还管位置在哪里 |
[04:34] | One plus one? | 一加一等于几 |
[04:36] | Two. | 二 |
[04:38] | You’re a genius. | 你真是个天才 |
[04:40] | No wonder they hired you to teach math. | 难怪他们雇你去教数学 |
[04:42] | I thought it was because of my incredible charm… | 我以为是因为我的无敌魅力 |
[04:44] | and my devilish handsome, good looks. | 还有我的恶魔般英俊的外型 |
[04:46] | Unh-unh, that’s why I married you and let you knock me up. | 那是我嫁给你还让你搞大我肚子的原因 |
[04:51] | So how is little “Adam Jr.” dealing with the big move… | 这位小亚当对我们离开城市居住 |
[04:54] | leaving the city? | 适应得怎么样呀 |
[04:56] | Little “Lisa Jr.” is doing just fine. | 小丽莎适应得挺好的 |
[04:59] | It’s her daddy I’m worried about. | 我担心的是她的爸爸 |
[05:01] | Me? | 我吗 |
[05:02] | Yes, you hate the country. | 对 你讨厌乡下 |
[05:04] | I do not. | 我没有 |
[05:18] | Wow, would you look at that? | 哇 你看看这个 |
[05:20] | I’m looking. Oh, the house isn’t bad, either. | 我在看 房子也挺不错的 |
[05:27] | – Professor Pierce? – Yes? | -皮尔斯教授 -是我 |
[05:29] | Hi, I’m David. | 你好 我是大卫 |
[05:30] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[05:32] | I think I’m gonna be in your linear algebra class. | 我之后会上您的线性代数课 |
[05:33] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[05:35] | Yeah. And you must be Mrs. Pierce. | 是的 您一定是皮尔斯夫人了 |
[05:36] | Oh, Mrs. Pierce makes me sound like my mother-in-law. | 皮尔斯夫人听起来像在叫我婆婆 |
[05:39] | Please, call me Lisa. | 叫我丽莎就好 |
[05:40] | Sure thing, Lisa. | 好的 丽莎 |
[05:42] | Mrs. Pierce is fine. | 叫皮尔斯夫人挺好的 |
[05:44] | Oh, hey, let me help you with that. | 我帮您提吧 |
[05:46] | – Oh, thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[05:47] | So what brings you out here, David? | 你怎么来了 大卫 |
[05:49] | Class doesn’t start till Monday. | 要下周一才开课 |
[05:51] | I’ve got your keys, professor. | 房子钥匙在我这 教授 |
[05:53] | Yeah, they give them to all their students. | 他们给每个学生都发了钥匙 |
[05:56] | Nah, I’m just kidding. It’s a… it’s a work study program. | 没有 我开玩笑的 是勤工俭学 |
[05:59] | The university pays me to keep up some of the properties. | 学校付我钱让我看守学校房产 |
[06:02] | Yours included. | 包括你们的房子 |
[06:08] | Here you go, professor. | 给 教授 |
[06:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:762个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:91个,六级词汇:45个,GRE词汇:41个,托福词汇:64个,考研词汇:98个,专四词汇:76个,专八词汇:12个, 所有生词标注共:162个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:11] | Door’s already open, though. | 门已经给你们开好了 |
[06:13] | We don’t really keep ’em locked around here. | 我们这边不常锁门 |
[06:14] | Oh, is that safe? | 这样安全吗 |
[06:16] | Well, in my experience most people’s problems… | 以我的经验来看 大多数人的问题 |
[06:18] | happen behind closed doors. | 都出在关上门的时候 |
[06:21] | Oh, yeah, professor, uh, someone sent you a gift. | 对了 教授 有人给你寄礼物来了 |
[06:24] | I put it inside. | 我放在屋里了 |
[06:26] | Gift? | 礼物 |
[06:27] | Come on, “Professor.” Let’s see your new home. | 来吧 大教授 我们看看你的新家 |
[06:40] | Wow, this place must really need a math teacher. | 看来这里真的很缺数学老师 |
[06:57] | – Wow. – Yes. | -太赞了 -是啊 |
[06:59] | Still missing the city? | 还怀念城市生活吗 |
[07:01] | Not anymore. | 不了 |
[07:03] | I think this table alone is bigger than our old apartment. | 我觉得这顶桌子就比我们之前的公寓要大 |
[07:08] | It’s from your sister. | 是你妹妹寄来的 |
[07:10] | Do I dare ask how it got here before we did? | 我能不能问一句 这礼物怎么会比我们先到 |
[07:13] | Be nice. I gave her the address. | 友善一点 我把地址给她了 |
[07:15] | The last time we saw your sister, she almost burned… | 上次见你妹妹的时候 她差点 |
[07:18] | down our apartment with candles and incense. | 用蜡烛和熏香把我们公寓给烧了 |
[07:19] | It’s a house-warming gift. She’s not so bad. | 那是温居礼物 她没那么坏 |
[07:22] | As long as she doesn’t pop out of here, I’ll agree with you. | 只要她不来这里 我就同意你的说法 |
[07:28] | That’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[07:30] | Beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[07:32] | Your sister sent us a box that doesn’t open. | 你妹妹送了我们一个打不开的盒子 |
[07:34] | “This fertility box will keep you company… | “我过去做客之前 让这个生育盒 |
[07:37] | until I come to visit. See you soon.” | 先陪着你 回头见” |
[07:39] | She’s coming to visit already? | 她这就要来做客了 |
[07:40] | Shush. She’s not here now. | 别抱怨了 这不还没来呢 |
[07:45] | No, she’s not. | 是的 还没来 |
[07:47] | So let’s go create some problems behind closed doors. | 我们来关上门来制造一些问题吧 |
[07:51] | Yes, ma’am. After you, | 遵命 女士 您先请 |
[07:55] | Mrs. Pierce, come on, come on. | 皮尔斯夫人 来来来 |
[07:58] | Don’t. | 别跑 |
[07:59] | Oh, for the love of everything. | 带着满怀的爱 |
[08:01] | No, no, slow down. | 别跑 慢一点 |
[08:07] | Our room… | 我们的房间 |
[08:16] | And this is Adam Jr.’s room. | 这是小亚当的房间 |
[08:22] | Lisa Jr.’s gonna love it here. | 小丽莎会喜欢这里的 |
[08:25] | Her dad’s gonna love it here, too. | 他的爸爸也喜欢 |
[08:31] | Oh, this looks kinda heavy. | 看起来挺重的 |
[08:35] | Guess I have my first after-school project. | 看来我下了课有活干了 |
[08:41] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 有什么事吗 |
[08:42] | What if I’m not a good mom? | 要是我当不了好妈妈怎么办 |
[08:46] | You’re gonna be a great mom. | 你会成为一个很棒的妈妈 |
[08:48] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[08:51] | You’re loving, you’re kind, and you’re loyal. | 你满怀爱意 你很温柔 你很忠诚 |
[08:57] | Go on. | 继续 |
[08:59] | And nurturing… | 你会养育孩子 |
[09:00] | What about protective? | 还有保护孩子 |
[09:02] | And protective. And you’re beautiful, and sexy. | 还有保护孩子 你很美 很性感 |
[09:20] | You really wanna do this here? | 你真的要在这里做吗 |
[09:22] | I don’t care where. | 我不在乎哪里 |
[09:25] | Just now. | 快点 |
[09:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:44] | First day of school. How do I look? | 第一天上课 我看起来怎么样 |
[09:48] | All you need’s a pipe. | 再加一根烟斗就完美了 |
[09:51] | No. | 不是吧 |
[09:54] | It’s perfect. | 完美 |
[09:57] | Please be careful today. No heavy lifting. | 在家里小心点 不要提重物 |
[10:00] | I’m pregnant, not breakable, remember? | 我只是怀孕了 没那么脆弱 记得吗 |
[10:02] | Walking, even jogging is healthy. | 走路 甚至慢跑都对健康有好处 |
[10:04] | Walking, please. | 拜托你慢慢走 |
[10:05] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[10:07] | Or maybe I’ll just put together the crib then. | 要不我来搭婴儿床吧 |
[10:09] | No, no, no, don’t do that. | 不不不 别搭了 |
[10:11] | I promise I’ll do it when I get home. | 我到家后我来搭 |
[10:13] | Good, because pretty soon, one plus one is gonna equal three. | 好 因为很快 一加一就要等于三了 |
[10:20] | I love your logic. | 我喜欢你的想法 |
[10:22] | Go get ’em, professor. | 去上课吧 教授 |
[10:52] | A box that doesn’t open… | 打不开的盒子 |
[11:40] | Just remember, no matter how complicated the problem… | 记住一点 无论问题有多复杂 |
[11:43] | the solution is always logical. | 解题方式一定是符合逻辑的 |
[11:47] | Math, and life for that matter, are very reliable in that way. | 无论在数学还是生活上 这都是非常可靠的 |
[11:52] | All you have to do is logically work through the problem… | 你们要做的 就是用逻辑思维解决问题 |
[11:55] | and the solution will appear. | 答案就自然浮现了 |
[11:57] | Numbers are always rational… except, of course… | 数字是非常理性[有理数]的 除非 当然了 |
[12:01] | when they’re being irrational. | 除非它们是无理数 |
[13:12] | Thank you, everyone, and don’t forget to read chapter one… | 谢谢大家 别忘在了下堂课之前 |
[13:14] | in your books before our next meeting. | 读完书里的第一章 |
[13:17] | Good first class, professor. | 第一堂课上得很不错 教授 |
[13:19] | Thank you, David. | 谢谢 大卫 |
[13:20] | Glad to see you in a shirt today. | 很高兴看你今天穿了衬衫 |
[13:32] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:34] | “All of math’s and life’s problems can be solved using logic?” | 所有数学和生活上的问题都能用逻辑解决 |
[13:38] | You wouldn’t agree? | 你不同意吗 |
[13:39] | One plus one doesn’t always equal two. | 一加一不一定等于二 |
[13:43] | You sound like my wife. | 你说的话很像我妻子说的 |
[13:45] | Smart lady you have there. | 你有个聪明的妻子 |
[13:46] | Adam Pierce. We haven’t met yet. | 亚当·皮尔斯 初次见面 |
[13:49] | Ronald Clark. | 罗纳德·克拉克 |
[13:51] | As in Dr. Clark, head of the Math Department? | 也就是克拉克博士 数学系的院长吗 |
[13:54] | I also teach a course in parapsychology. | 我还教通灵学课程 |
[13:58] | That’s an interesting combination of subjects. | 这个组合有点奇特 |
[14:00] | Logic by day, superstition by night. | 白天讲逻辑 晚上讲迷信 |
[14:02] | Mm. “There are more things in the heaven and earth, Horatio… | “天地之大 赫瑞修 有很多东西 |
[14:06] | Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” | 是你们哲学里无法梦想到的 |
[14:10] | Yeah, I guess I’m more of a science and logic kind of guy. | 好吧 我想我还是更相信科学和逻辑 |
[14:13] | Oh, me, too. | 我也是 |
[14:14] | Being blind, though, has a way of opening your eyes… | 看不见了 反而能打开你的双眼 |
[14:17] | to what’s really going on in the world. | 看看世界上究竟有什么 |
[14:21] | Sorry. I didn’t mean to offend. | 抱歉 我无意冒犯 |
[14:22] | Oh, don’t apologize, professor. | 不必道歉 教授 |
[14:24] | I’m sitting in your class, not you in mine. | 是我坐在你的课堂上 你可不是我的学生 |
[14:29] | I’m not complaining, but do you have any idea why… | 我不是抱怨 只想问一下 你知道为什么 |
[14:32] | the university offered me such a good package to teach here? | 学校提供给我这么好的待遇让我来教书吗 |
[14:36] | We have a shortage of qualified math teachers. | 我们很缺具备资历的数学老师 |
[14:40] | Evidently, my superstition class scares off… | 显然 我的迷信课程吓跑了 |
[14:44] | some of the more qualified academics. | 一切更有资历的学者 |
[14:48] | And the school still lets you teach it? | 那学校还让你教那门课吗 |
[14:50] | The students love it. | 学生很喜欢 |
[14:52] | Consequently, their parents’ checkbooks love it. | 所以他们的父母捐赠也很爽快 |
[14:56] | And I suppose that the administrators don’t want to tempt fate. | 我想学校的管理层也不想冒险 |
[15:46] | Excuse me? | 你好 |
[15:51] | Miss? Are you okay? | 小姐 你还好吗 |
[15:58] | I, I lost my baby. | 我 我失去了我的孩子 |
[16:00] | Oh, my God. We have to get you to a hospital. | 天哪 我得送你去医院 |
[16:04] | I’m not well… | 我感觉不太好 |
[16:05] | No, w-we need to get you some help. | 是的 我得送你去治疗 |
[16:12] | You’re not well, either. | 你也不太好 |
[16:15] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[16:19] | You’re afraid of me? | 你在怕我吗 |
[16:23] | Soon, everyone will be afraid of you. | 很快 大家都会害怕你的 |
[16:25] | I don’t mean-mean to bother you. I don’t want any trouble. | 我不想打扰你的 我不想惹麻烦 |
[16:28] | Then don’t care for it. | 那就别在乎它 |
[16:30] | Don’t love it. Don’t protect it. | 别爱它 别保护它 |
[16:33] | It’s not yours anymore. | 它不是你的了 |
[16:45] | Hey, babe, how was your walk, not run? | 宝贝 散步怎么样 没跑吧 |
[16:48] | Actually, I just got a little spooked out in the forest. | 实际上 我刚刚在树林里被吓到了 |
[16:51] | Yeah? What happened? | 是吗 怎么回事 |
[16:52] | I ran into this creepy woman out there, covered in blood. | 我碰到了一个诡异的女人 她满身是血 |
[16:55] | What? What happened? Are you all right? | 什么 发生了什么 你没事吧 |
[16:57] | I’m fine, I just… She just really freaked me out. | 没事 只是… 她真的吓到我了 |
[16:59] | I thought she needed help, but then maybe she didn’t. | 我以为她需要帮助 后来感觉她不需要 |
[17:01] | And she started saying these really crazy things. | 她就开始说一些疯话 |
[17:05] | Was she playing a banjo? Missing some teeth? | 她有弹班卓琴吗 缺了几颗牙像巫婆吗 |
[17:08] | No… but she was really dirty. | 没有 但她浑身上下很脏 |
[17:13] | Are you gonna be all right? You need me to come home? | 你没事吗 需要我回家来吗 |
[17:16] | No. No, don’t be silly. I’m fine. | 不用了 别傻了 我没事 |
[17:18] | I just wanted to hear your voice. | 我只是想听听你的声音 |
[17:22] | All right, I love you. | 好吧 我爱你 |
[17:25] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[21:10] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[22:00] | Lisa, I’m home. | 丽莎 我回来了 |
[22:05] | Glad to see we’re locking the doors again. | 很高兴我们又锁门了 |
[22:25] | Lisa? | 丽莎 |
[22:29] | Lisa, you sleepin’? | 丽莎 你睡了吗 |
[22:47] | Lisa? | 丽莎 |
[23:00] | Lisa! | 丽莎 |
[23:25] | Yes? How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[23:27] | It was touch and go there for a moment… | 情况一度很危急 |
[23:29] | but your wife’s going to be okay. | 但你妻子会好起来的 |
[23:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:34] | She suffered a miscarriage, and then she hemorrhaged. | 她流产了 大出血 |
[23:37] | She must’ve been lifting something heavy… | 她应该是提了重物 |
[23:39] | lucky you found her when you did. | 幸好你及时发现了她 |
[23:46] | She was exercising, stretching, walking, maybe jogging. | 她在锻炼 拉伸 散步 也许还慢跑了 |
[23:53] | No, that all sounds pretty healthy. | 不 那些都很有利于健康 |
[23:55] | It had to be something else. | 肯定是别的什么事 |
[23:58] | The amount of trauma that I saw internally was pretty extensive. | 我看到她体内的创伤面积非常大 |
[24:05] | Can I see her? | 我能看看她吗 |
[24:06] | Yes, but there’s something else. | 可以 但是还有别的 |
[24:12] | Your wife won’t be able to have children anymore. | 你妻子以后不能再生孩子了 |
[24:16] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[24:39] | How are you, darling? | 感觉怎么样 亲爱的 |
[24:41] | Terrible. | 糟透了 |
[24:47] | I was so worried about you… | 我很担心你 |
[24:48] | but the doctor says you’re gonna be okay. | 不过医生说你会没事的 |
[24:53] | No, I’m not. I lost the baby. | 不 不是这样的 我失去了孩子 |
[24:56] | I can’t have children. How am I gonna be okay? | 我不能再生孩子了 怎么会没事 |
[25:00] | We still have each other. | 我们还有彼此 |
[25:02] | We’re gonna get through this, I promise you. | 我们会熬过去的 我保证 |
[25:06] | The crib… | 婴儿床 |
[25:08] | It was too heavy? You were trying to put it together? | 是不是太沉了 你是想把婴儿床搭好吗 |
[25:11] | No, it wasn’t… I heard crying. | 不 不是那样的 我听到了哭声 |
[25:14] | Adam… I saw our daughter. | 亚当 我看见我们的女儿了 |
[25:20] | I held Lisa Jr. in my arms. | 我把小丽莎抱在了怀里 |
[25:23] | And then I woke up here. | 然后一转眼我在这醒来了 |
[25:26] | Babe? I don’t understand. I don’t… | 宝贝 我不明白 我不… |
[25:28] | There’s my big sister. | 我的姐姐在这儿 |
[25:32] | Hi. Don’t worry, Becky’s here to take care of you. | 别担心 贝琪来照顾你了 |
[25:39] | How are you, Becky? | 你好吗 贝琪 |
[25:40] | I’m good, Adam. | 我很好 亚当 |
[25:42] | Hey, do you wanna give us a few minutes of some girl time? | 不如你出去一下让我们女孩子单独聊聊 |
[25:48] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[26:00] | Sugar, salt, gluten. There’s nothing healthy in here at all. | 糖 盐 麸质 没一点健康的东西 |
[26:05] | How is she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[26:08] | She’s resting now. | 她在休息 |
[26:09] | She’ll probably sleep through the night. | 她应该要睡一整晚 |
[26:11] | Do you need me to drop you off at the house… | 要我送你去家里吗 |
[26:13] | so you can get settled or anything? | 让你收拾一下 |
[26:15] | Oh, no, I’m staying here with my sister. | 不用了 我在这里陪姐姐 |
[26:18] | I’ll leave when she does. | 我要陪到她出院 |
[26:21] | I’m not going to deal with your shit, Becky. Not this time. | 我没工夫对付你的屁事 贝琪 这次不行 |
[26:51] | Welcome home, Lisa. | 欢迎回家 丽莎 |
[26:52] | Thank you, David. | 谢谢 大卫 |
[26:54] | Hi, I’m Becky, I’m Lisa’s sister. | 你好 我是贝琪 丽莎的妹妹 |
[26:56] | Pleasure to meet you, ma’am. | 很荣幸见到你 女士 |
[26:57] | The pleasure’s all mine. | 彼此彼此 |
[26:58] | Can I get your bag? | 我帮您拿包 |
[26:59] | Yes, please. | 好的 |
[27:01] | Here you go. | 拿好 |
[27:02] | Thanks. I’ll be seeing you around. | 谢了 回头见 |
[27:04] | See ya. | 回见 |
[27:16] | He’s cute. | 他很帅 |
[27:19] | Easy, he’s one of my students. | 悠着点 他是我的学生 |
[27:22] | Just being friendly. | 只是表示下友好 |
[27:29] | Guest room is right over there. | 客房在那边 |
[27:32] | No incense, please. | 拜托别点熏香 |
[27:49] | You need anything? | 需要点什么吗 |
[27:53] | I need a shower. | 我需要洗个澡 |
[29:32] | Hey, honey, you remember the box that wouldn’t open? | 亲爱的 你记得那个打不开的盒子吗 |
[29:39] | It opens. | 打开了 |
[29:40] | I know. I opened it. | 我知道 我打开的 |
[29:42] | You did? When? | 是吗 什么时候 |
[29:45] | When you were at school. | 你在学校那天 |
[29:46] | Can you please put it back in the living room where you found it? | 拜托你把它放回原处吧 放到客厅里 |
[29:52] | I found it in the nursery. | 我是在育婴室找到的 |
[29:55] | What? What was it doing in there? | 什么 怎么会在那里 |
[29:56] | I don’t know. I just assumed you put it there. | 我不知道 我以为你放到那儿的 |
[29:59] | No, I put it above the fireplace. | 没有 我放到壁炉上面了 |
[30:05] | Adam, please. | 亚当 去吧 |
[30:12] | I see you guys got my house-warming gift. | 你们收到我的温居礼物了 |
[30:16] | Yep. | 对 |
[30:17] | Actually, it got here before we did. | 事实上 它到得比我们还早 |
[30:20] | Where’d you get it anyway? | 你从哪儿弄来的 |
[30:21] | It’s pretty cool, right? | 很酷 对吧 |
[30:22] | I actually found it at an estate sale on my way down here. | 我过来的时候在一场资产拍卖上买的 |
[30:26] | Lucky us. | 我们真走运 |
[30:29] | When do you go back to work? | 你什么时候回去工作 |
[30:32] | Tomorrow. I can’t take anymore time off. | 明天 我请不出假了 |
[30:37] | Lucky us. | 我们真走运 |
[31:11] | Lisa… you scared me. What are you doing down here? | 丽莎 你吓到我了 你在下面干什么 |
[31:17] | The painting is different. | 画变了 |
[31:19] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:21] | The children are all staring at the mother. | 孩子们都盯着母亲 |
[31:24] | They weren’t doing that before. | 之前不是这样的 |
[31:27] | Looks the same to me. | 我看着都一样 |
[31:30] | What are you saying? That I’m making it up? | 你什么意思 说我都是编的吗 |
[31:34] | No. | 不是 |
[31:37] | I’m saying you’re going through a really difficult time… | 我是说你正在经历一段难熬的时期 |
[31:39] | and maybe your mind is just trying to sort it all out. | 也许你的脑子正在处理这些信息 |
[31:44] | I know you’re gonna be all right. | 我知道你会没事的 |
[31:50] | E equals MC, squared. | E=mc²[能量=质量x光速²] |
[31:50] | 质能等价理论 爱因斯坦质能方程 揭示了物质质量与能量的关系 | |
[31:55] | I know this isn’t physics class, but I bring this up to remind… | 我知道这不是物理课程 但是我突然想到 |
[31:59] | you that just like matter can be neither created nor destroyed… | 正如物质无法凭空产生与消除一样 |
[32:01] | the same can be true for the equations here in this class. | 数学中的等式也是如此 |
[32:05] | They must equal out in the end, and if they don’t… | 计算到结尾时等式两边必须平衡 不然的话 |
[32:09] | then the equation was false to begin with. | 从一开始这个等式就是不成立的 |
[32:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[32:29] | Dr. Clark, if I keep seeing you in here… | 克拉克博士 要是我每堂课都能看到你 |
[32:31] | I’m gonna have to start grading you. | 我就得给你评分了 |
[32:34] | If you do, I warn you, | 要是这样的话 我警告你 |
[32:37] | I’m pretty good at this stuff. | 我可是很擅长这个 |
[32:39] | And now you’re teaching Einstein, ha, ha, watch out. | 你现在可是在教爱因斯坦了 要小心噢 |
[32:43] | What can I do for you? | 有什么能帮到你的 |
[32:45] | I stopped by to offer my condolences. | 我过来是想送上我的慰问 |
[32:47] | I was sorry to hear about your loss. | 希望你节哀顺变 |
[32:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:53] | How’s your wife? | 你妻子怎么样了 |
[32:56] | It’s been tough on her. She’s gonna get through it, though. | 她很难过 但是她会挺过去的 |
[33:00] | That’s good to hear. | 那就好 |
[33:01] | As long as she’s still giving you a hard time… | 只要她还让你不好过 |
[33:05] | about the answer to basic equations. | 你懂的 一切都是守恒的 |
[33:08] | More than ever. She’s even starting to believe… | 比以前更多了 她甚至开始相信 |
[33:11] | in some of the same stuff that you do. | 那些你相信的东西了 |
[33:12] | Ooh, that bad. Hoo-hoo. | 这可不妙 |
[33:15] | And her sister’s even worse. She believes in everything. | 她妹妹就更糟糕了 她什么都信 |
[33:20] | Someone who believes in everything scares me… | 什么都信的人很吓人 |
[33:22] | even more than somebody who believes in nothing. | 比那种什么都不信的人还吓人 |
[33:26] | Close your eyes. | 闭上双眼 |
[33:29] | Breathe in. Breathe out. | 吸气 吐气 |
[33:36] | You’re sitting on a beach. It’s beautiful. | 你坐在一片沙滩上 风景很美 |
[33:42] | Quiet. It’s very peaceful… | 周围很安静 一片平和 |
[33:47] | It’s just you. | 那里只有你 |
[33:50] | The sun. | 太阳 |
[33:52] | And the calming waves. | 还有平静的海浪 |
[33:55] | You’re very relaxed. | 你非常放松 |
[34:16] | Becky, can you hear that? | 贝琪 你听到了吗 |
[34:18] | Hear what? | 听到什么 |
[34:19] | I’ll go and check the kitchen. | 我去看看厨房 |
[34:21] | What am I looking for? | 什么东西 |
[35:22] | Is there anyone up here? | 有人在上面吗 |
[36:06] | Mommy… | 妈咪 |
[36:09] | Becky! There’s a little girl lying in the crib. | 贝琪 婴儿床里躺着一个小女孩 |
[36:13] | What? | 什么 |
[36:35] | There’s nobody here. | 什么人都没有 |
[36:38] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[36:40] | She was right here. There was a little girl lying right here! | 她刚刚就在这儿 有个小女孩躺在这儿 |
[36:46] | – I don’t see anyone. – I’m not crazy. | -我什么人都没看见 -我没疯 |
[36:49] | What did she look like? | 她长什么样 |
[36:53] | She looked like this. | 像这样 |
[36:55] | Well, whoever she was, she’s gone now. We’re safe. | 不管她是谁 她已经走了 我们很安全 |
[36:59] | Are we? | 我们安全吗 |
[37:20] | Didn’t think you’d still be up. | 没想到你还没睡 |
[37:22] | Something’s happening, Adam. | 出事了 亚当 |
[37:24] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[37:25] | I saw something in the nursery again. | 我又在育婴室看到东西了 |
[37:27] | There was a little girl lying in the crib. | 有个小女孩躺在婴儿床里 |
[37:30] | Was Becky with you? | 当时贝琪跟你在一起吗 |
[37:31] | Becky didn’t see her. I saw her. | 贝琪没看见她 我看见了 |
[37:34] | I’ve been seeing and hearing other things, too. | 我一直在看到听到什么东西 |
[37:47] | Are you hearing things now? | 你现在有幻听吗 |
[37:50] | No, not now. I’m serious, Adam. | 不 现在没有 我是说真的 亚当 |
[37:54] | I am, too. | 我也是 |
[37:58] | We’ll talk to your doctor. | 我们去找医生谈谈 |
[38:00] | And no more nursery. I’ll get rid of that crib. | 不要再搞什么育婴室了 我去把婴儿床丢掉 |
[38:03] | It isn’t the crib, Adam. | 跟婴儿床没关系 亚当 |
[38:06] | I told you that I’d put it together when I got home. | 我说了我到家会来搭婴儿床的 |
[38:10] | If you had only waited for me… | 要是你等等我… |
[38:12] | If I’d have waited… what? | 要是我等你 会怎么样 |
[38:14] | I wouldn’t have lost the baby? | 我就不会失去孩子了 |
[38:16] | I never said that. | 我没这么说 |
[38:17] | It sounded like that. | 听起来是这个意思 |
[38:27] | I’ll be right back, Mrs. Pierce. | 我马上回来 皮尔斯夫人 |
[38:33] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[38:34] | Physically, your wife is fine. | 你妻子身体上没问题 |
[38:36] | Emotionally, she’s been through a very traumatic experience… | 情绪上 她经历了很大的创伤 |
[38:38] | and it’s going to take some time to heal. | 需要时间来愈合 |
[38:40] | Her hormones are still all over the place… | 她体内激素水平还是很高 |
[38:42] | as her body tries to figure out it’s no longer pregnant. | 她的身体还没有反应过来流产的事实 |
[38:46] | What about everything that she’s hearing and seeing? | 那她的幻听幻视怎么回事 |
[38:48] | It’s her way of going through the grieving process. | 这是她度过悲痛期的方式 |
[38:50] | I prescribed her some medication so she can relax… | 我给她开一些可以放松的药 |
[38:53] | and as long as she doesn’t become a danger to herself… | 只要她不做出伤害自己的事 |
[38:56] | she should be okay. | 就没事的 |
[38:57] | But if that changes, you bring her right back to me. | 但如果情况有变 你立刻带她到我这里来 |
[39:00] | Of course, of course. Thank you so much, doctor. | 好的 好的 太感谢你了 医生 |
[39:44] | I think that’s the last of it. | 就这些了 |
[39:47] | That sounds good. It’s supposed to rain later. | 那正好 快下雨了 |
[39:50] | A country boy with a horse, can’t beat that. | 有座驾的乡村男孩 还有什么比这更迷人的吗 |
[39:53] | What can we do for you, Becky? | 有什么事 贝琪 |
[39:55] | You forgot the doll. | 你忘了这个娃娃 |
[39:57] | I’ll take that. | 给我吧 |
[39:58] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[40:01] | The nursery won’t be bothering your sister anymore, ma’am. | 以后育婴室不会让你姐姐烦心了 女士 |
[40:03] | Not with you here, it won’t. | 有你在就不会 |
[41:00] | Mommy. | 妈咪 |
[41:32] | Adam, wake up. | 亚当 醒醒 |
[41:34] | Lisa… | 丽莎 |
[41:35] | Wake up, wake up. | 醒醒 快醒醒 |
[41:36] | Lisa… | 丽莎 |
[41:37] | There’s someone in the house. | 家里进人了 |
[41:39] | What? | 什么 |
[41:40] | She just walked down the hallway. | 她往走廊去了 |
[41:41] | She? Was it Becky? | 她 是贝琪吗 |
[41:44] | No. No. | 不 不是 |
[41:47] | – Stay here. – Be careful. | -待在这儿 -小心点 |
[42:13] | Becky? | 贝琪 |
[43:25] | What? You think you saw me fucking your student? | 怎么 你看见我在操你的学生了吗 |
[43:53] | When I get home, we need to talk… | 我回家的时候 我们来谈谈 |
[43:55] | about how long your sister’s gonna be staying. | 你妹妹要在这里住多久吧 |
[44:00] | Did you know that your university… | 你知道你们学校 |
[44:02] | offers a degree in parapsychology? | 有授予通灵学的学位吗 |
[44:04] | Mm-hm, oh, it’s not a degree, is a certificate. | 不是学位 是证书 |
[44:07] | Guy who runs it’s the Head of the Math Department. | 负责这个的人是数学系的院长 |
[44:10] | – Dr. Clark? – Mm-hm. | -克拉克博士吗 -对 |
[44:12] | It says here that he’s one of the most respected… | 上面写了他是全国 |
[44:14] | paranormal researchers in the country. | 最德高望重的通灵研究者 |
[44:16] | I want you to talk to him about what’s been going on here. | 我想要你跟他谈谈这里发生的事 |
[44:20] | What’s been going on? | 发生的什么事 |
[44:26] | What’s with the poker? | 这个拨火棍是干什么用的 |
[44:29] | It’s made of cast iron. | 它是铸铁造的 |
[44:32] | Supposedly good against this sort of thing. | 应该可以用来辟邪 |
[44:36] | You read that in the catalog? | 说明书里写了吗 |
[44:38] | I’m asking you to do this for me. | 我在请你为了做这件事 |
[44:41] | Will you please just speak to him? Please. | 你能跟他谈谈吗 拜托了 |
[44:50] | You know, we do get offices, professor. | 你知道吗 我们是有办公室的 教授 |
[44:54] | Yes, but I find the classroom… | 对 但是我发现在教室 |
[44:56] | to be way more conducive to learning. | 更有助于学习 |
[44:58] | Agreed. | 我也觉得 |
[45:01] | I got a message you wanted to see me. | 我收到了消息 你说想见我 |
[45:04] | I’m guessing this isn’t about a math problem. | 我猜不是因为数学问题 |
[45:07] | No, this is about your other area of expertise. | 不 是关于你的另一个专业领域 |
[45:16] | It seems that my wife has been seeing things… | 我妻子这段时间似乎一直能看到东西… |
[45:19] | since her miscarriage and, uh, thanks to her sister… | 是在她流产之后发生的 还要多谢她妹妹 |
[45:26] | she now thinks our house is haunted. | 她现在以为我们家闹鬼 |
[45:29] | Haunted? The faculty house? | 闹鬼 在分配的房子里吗 |
[45:36] | You know, I’ve been here a long time… | 我来这里很久了 |
[45:38] | and I’ve never heard anything like that. | 从来没听说过这种事 |
[45:40] | It’d mean a lot if you’d come over and talk to her anyway. | 如果你能来和她谈谈的话就太好了 |
[45:43] | Make her feel better. | 会让她感觉好一点 |
[45:45] | Let her know everything is gonna be okay. | 让她知道一切都会好的 |
[45:47] | You mean, I’d actually get a chance to help… | 你是说 我还有机会帮忙 |
[45:49] | keep one of our math professors, as opposed to chasing them away? | 留住我们的数学教授 而不是把他们赶走 |
[45:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[45:54] | How does tomorrow sound? | 明天怎么样 |
[45:55] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[45:58] | Hey, Lisa, did you borrow my make-up? | 丽莎 你借用了我的化妆品吗 |
[46:10] | Lisa, are you in here? | 丽莎 你在吗 |
[46:17] | Found your pom-poms. | 找到了你的绒球 |
[46:37] | *Bulldogs sure are number one* | *斗牛犬队 天下第一* |
[46:38] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[46:57] | Becky? | 贝琪 |
[47:11] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[47:17] | Becky? | 贝琪 |
[47:18] | I’m in the bathroom. | 我在厕所里 |
[47:20] | Hey, what happened? | 怎么了 |
[47:21] | Eh, just a little clumsy, I’ll be out in a minute. | 我笨手笨脚撞到了 我马上出来 |
[47:24] | Let me in. | 让我进去 |
[47:32] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[47:35] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[47:36] | Okay, well, call me if you need anything. | 好 有什么需要就叫我 |
[47:38] | Thanks, I love you. | 谢了 爱你 |
[47:50] | You’re fine. | 你没事了 |
[48:28] | Lisa? | 丽莎 |
[48:37] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[48:40] | Becky’s gone. She didn’t even say good-bye. | 贝琪走了 她都没道别 |
[48:49] | Babe, I’m so sorry. | 宝贝 我很遗憾 |
[48:55] | She always does this. | 她经常这么做 |
[48:57] | She comes in here out of nowhere, creates chaos… | 她莫名其妙出现 创造混乱 |
[49:00] | and then she leaves the same way she came. | 然后又莫名其妙地消失了 |
[49:02] | I know. I just thought this time would be different. | 我知道 我只是以为这次会不一样 |
[49:06] | She’s my sister. | 她是我妹妹 |
[49:08] | She’s the only one who understands. | 只有她理解我 |
[49:13] | I’m here. | 我在呢 |
[49:16] | And I’m not gonna let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你出任何事的 |
[49:20] | I’m so scared, Adam. | 我好害怕 亚当 |
[49:26] | I talked to Dr. Clark and he’s gonna come and see you tomorrow. | 我找克拉克博士谈过了 他明天会来看你 |
[49:32] | – Yeah… – Thank you. | -嗯 -谢谢你 |
[49:34] | Of course, of course. | 没关系 没关系 |
[49:37] | Hey… it’s gonna be alright. | 一切都会好的 |
[51:31] | You want me to get your door for you? | 要帮你关门吗 |
[51:32] | Dr. Clark, welcome. | 克拉克博士 欢迎 |
[51:35] | One plus one doesn’t always equal two and I heard… | 一加一不一定等于二 我听说 |
[51:37] | there’s a beautiful woman living here who agrees with me on that. | 这里住着一位美丽的女子 也同意我的观点 |
[51:41] | I like him already. | 我已经开始喜欢他了 |
[51:42] | Oh, this is going to be fun. | 这绝对会很有趣 |
[51:44] | Doctor, I’d like you to meet my wife, Lisa. | 博士 这位是我的妻子 丽莎 |
[51:46] | Lisa. Pleasure to meet you, ma’am. | 丽莎 见到你很高兴 女士 |
[51:49] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[51:51] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你的到来 |
[51:52] | Hi, professor, Mrs. Pierce. | 教授 皮尔斯夫人 |
[51:54] | You seem to be getting around a lot lately. | 你最近好像经常过来 |
[51:56] | Well, he’s not just your student, professor… | 他不仅仅是你的学生 教授 |
[51:58] | he’s mine also. | 也是我的学生 |
[51:59] | Well, today it’s your class, doctor. | 今天是你来上课 博士 |
[52:01] | Alright, then. | 那好吧 |
[52:02] | The university didn’t give me a house. | 大学没给我分房子 |
[52:04] | Let’s investigate yours. | 那我们就来调查一下你的吧 |
[52:08] | Somehow, I feel like this all… | 不知为什么 我觉得这一切 |
[52:10] | has to do with me losing the baby. | 都和我夭亡的孩子有关 |
[52:12] | On a cellular level… | 从细胞学的层面来看 |
[52:14] | yourself and the baby are still connected. | 你和你的宝宝仍然有关联 |
[52:16] | It doesn’t matter whether you miscarried or gave birth. | 你是否顺利生产并没有关系 |
[52:19] | In fact, there are recent studies that show… | 最近有研究显示 |
[52:21] | that fetal cells from a pregnancy… | 怀孕时留下的胚胎细胞 |
[52:23] | they stay with the mother for the rest of her life. | 会永远留在母体内 |
[52:25] | What do the cells do? | 这些细胞有什么用 |
[52:27] | Well, one theory is that since they are foreign cells… | 有种说法是 由于它们是外来细胞 |
[52:30] | they do harm to the mother, which is why women… | 所以会对母体造成伤害 所以女性 |
[52:34] | have higher rates of autoimmune diseases such as lupus. | 自身免疫性疾病发病率较高 例如红斑狼疮 |
[52:38] | Oh, that’s comforting. | 真让人安心 |
[52:39] | But, there’s another theory… | 但是还有一种说法 |
[52:41] | one to which I personally subscribe and that is… | 我个人也比较赞同这种说法 |
[52:44] | that the cells actually help protect the mother… | 这些细胞能帮助保护母体 |
[52:47] | by assisting in the healing process. | 加速痊愈 |
[52:49] | That’s why women live longer. | 所以女性的寿命更长 |
[52:51] | I like that idea much better. | 我更喜欢这种说法 |
[52:53] | Agreed. | 我也是 |
[52:54] | Mrs. Pierce, I’m gonna be honest with you. | 皮尔斯夫人 说实话 |
[52:59] | I don’t think there’s anything wrong with your house. | 我觉得你的家没有问题 |
[53:03] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么能确定呢 |
[53:05] | I sense things that other people usually don’t. | 我能感受到常人感受不到的东西 |
[53:08] | You can call it my gift or my curse… | 这种天赋不知道是福还是祸 |
[53:11] | depending on your point of view. | 得看你自己是怎么看的了 |
[53:13] | So what, everything’s in my head, like hormones gone wild? | 所以我脑子里的一切都是荷尔蒙作祟吗 |
[53:17] | No, don’t misunderstand me. I believe you 100%, Mrs. Pierce. | 不 别误会 我相信你 皮尔斯夫人 |
[53:22] | But you just said.. | 但你刚刚说 |
[53:24] | I said the house isn’t the problem… | 我说房子没有问题 |
[53:26] | which means something else is. | 也就说是别的问题 |
[53:29] | Then what? | 那怎么办 |
[53:32] | What’s behind me right now? | 我现在身后是什么 |
[53:35] | The fireplace. | 壁炉 |
[54:05] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[54:06] | That’s my sister’s house-warming gift. | 这是我妹妹送的温居礼物 |
[54:09] | A box that couldn’t be opened, until it was. | 一个不能打开的盒子 后来打开了 |
[54:12] | – David. – Yes, sir. | -大卫 -好的 先生 |
[54:17] | Who opened it? | 谁打开的 |
[54:19] | I did. | 我 |
[54:24] | Well… I think we found your problem. | 我觉得我们找到你们的问题所在了 |
[54:30] | An empty box? | 一个空盒子 |
[54:31] | No… what was in it. | 不 是之前在里面的东西 |
[54:35] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[54:37] | You said, professor, that you were not able to open this box… | 教授 你说你打不开这个盒子 |
[54:41] | but your wife could. | 但你妻子可以 |
[54:42] | So? | 所以呢 |
[54:43] | So, I believe that when your wife opened this box… | 所以我认为你的妻子打开这个盒子后 |
[54:47] | it killed your baby. | 它杀了你们的孩子 |
[54:52] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[54:55] | All right, that’s enough, it’s time to go. | 够了 该走了 |
[54:56] | This is not one of our intellectual… | 这不是我们的 |
[54:59] | “Science versus Superstition” Debates, professor. | “科学vs迷信”的辩论 教授 |
[55:02] | No, it isn’t. | 的确不是 |
[55:03] | This is very real. | 这都是真的 |
[55:05] | Adam, listen to him, he’s trying to help. | 亚当 听他说完 他想帮我们 |
[55:08] | Please, Adam, hey, hey. | 拜托 亚当 |
[55:10] | I brought you here to make my wife feel better… | 我带你来是为了让我妻子安心 |
[55:14] | not to scare her. | 而不是吓她 |
[55:15] | Life isn’t logical or rational, professor. | 人生不是可以用逻辑和理性来解释的 教授 |
[55:18] | Yourself and your wife are in a very real danger. | 你和你的妻子正处于极度的危险中 |
[55:22] | From a house-warming gift? | 因为一个温居礼物 |
[55:25] | You know, it’s no wonder that your department… | 难怪你的系里 |
[55:28] | has a shortage of math teachers, because you’re nuts. | 缺数学老师 因为你是个疯子 |
[55:31] | And I don’t want to see you around here anymore, either. | 我也不想再看到你出现在我家 |
[55:33] | My sister-in-law is gone, so the meat market is closed. | 我的小姨子已经走了 所以肉店也关门了 |
[55:37] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[55:39] | Why? Because he thinks a box caused your miscarriage. | 为什么 因为他认为你流产是因为一个盒子 |
[55:42] | I believe him. | 我相信他 |
[55:43] | You think this is the problem? | 你觉得这就是问题所在吗 |
[55:55] | There, problem solved. Can I have my wife back now? | 好了 问题解决了 我的妻子能回来了吗 |
[57:39] | Ad… Adam? | 亚 亚当 |
[58:54] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[59:06] | Are you seeing things, too? | 你也看到什么了吗 |
[59:07] | A girl? | 一个女孩 |
[59:09] | A woman. It was two of them, actually. | 一个女人 其实有两个 |
[59:12] | You didn’t try to hurt them, did you? | 你没有想伤害她们吧 |
[59:14] | What? | 什么 |
[59:16] | I don’t know why I said that. | 我不知道我为什么要这么说 |
[59:23] | Pack your things, we’re gonna go now. | 收拾好东西 我们离开这里 |
[59:25] | – Where? – Anywhere. | -去哪里 -随便哪里 |
[59:27] | You heard Dr. Clark. It’s not the house. | 克拉克博士也说了 不是房子的问题 |
[59:29] | We need to make things right. | 我们得让一切恢复正常 |
[59:31] | I thought you’d be happy to go. | 我以为你会想要离开 |
[59:32] | We can’t leave. | 我们不能离开 |
[59:50] | The Aztecs referred to it as a fertility box… | 阿兹台克人称此物为生育盒 |
[59:52] | because only a pregnant woman is capable of opening it. | 因为只有怀孕的女人能打开 |
[59:57] | The box itself, it’s not evil. | 盒子本身并不邪恶 |
[1:00:01] | It’s more like a prison… | 这更像是一个 |
[1:00:04] | to keep a malicious entity trapped inside. | 囚禁恶灵的监狱 |
[1:00:08] | So we’re very fortunate, professor… | 所以我们非常幸运 教授 |
[1:00:10] | that when you decided to throw it away… | 你决定把它扔掉的时候 |
[1:00:11] | you did so from your front porch… | 只是扔出了前门 |
[1:00:13] | rather than the middle of the ocean somewhere. | 而不是丢到了什么大海里 |
[1:00:17] | And now, we have to get whatever it is that got out, back in. | 现在 我们要把逃出来的东西关回进去 |
[1:00:21] | How do we do that? | 我们要怎么做 |
[1:00:23] | First we have to find out what it is, what it wants. | 首先我们要查清楚它是什么 它要什么 |
[1:00:27] | And why it killed my baby. | 以及它为什么杀死了我的孩子 |
[1:00:28] | Especially that. | 特别是这个 |
[1:00:32] | I did some research. | 我做了一些研究 |
[1:00:35] | You see that a man named James Harper claimed… | 一个叫詹姆斯·哈珀的人声称 |
[1:00:38] | that a fertility box that caused his wife Emily’s miscarriage… | 一个生育盒导致他的妻子艾米丽流产 |
[1:00:41] | just a few years back. | 就是几年前的事 |
[1:00:49] | I’ve seen her before. | 我见过她 |
[1:00:50] | You’ve seen her before? When? | 你见过她 什么时候 |
[1:00:55] | The day I had my miscarriage. | 我流产那天 |
[1:00:57] | Remember that creepy woman who scared me in the forest? | 你还记得在树林里吓到我的那个吓人的女人吗 |
[1:01:00] | That was her. | 就是她 |
[1:01:02] | Mrs. Pierce, Emily Harper is dead. | 皮尔斯夫人 艾米丽·哈珀已经死了 |
[1:01:05] | Her husband, James, killed her two years ago. | 她的丈夫 詹姆斯 两年前杀死了她 |
[1:01:09] | He’s been in state prison ever since. | 后来他就一直被关在州监狱 |
[1:01:11] | That’s not possible. I-I saw her, I spoke to her. | 那不可能 我看到了她 我还和她说话了 |
[1:01:15] | Maybe it was somebody that looked like her. | 也许是一个看上去很像她的人 |
[1:01:17] | No, it was her. I’m sure of it. | 不 就是她 我确定 |
[1:01:20] | Believe me, that’s a day I’ll never forget. | 相信我 我绝对忘不了那一天 |
[1:01:24] | Mrs. Pierce, I believe everything you’ve said. | 皮尔斯夫人 我相信你说的一切 |
[1:01:29] | Now I need you all to believe in me. | 现在我们需要你们都相信我 |
[1:02:00] | Okay, doctor, every room is covered. | 好了 博士 每个房间都布置好了 |
[1:02:01] | All the ambiance levels have been set. | 所有声道都设置好了吗 |
[1:02:03] | So if there’s a sound that doesn’t belong, we’ll know it. | 如果出现不属于这世界的声音 我们就能知道 |
[1:02:08] | People would only listen more… | 人们会听到更多 |
[1:02:09] | they could see so much better with their ears… | 他们用双耳听到的信息 |
[1:02:13] | than they ever could with their eyes. | 多于他们用双眼看到的信息 |
[1:02:15] | And we’re also going to be recording… | 我们也会用硬盘和磁带 |
[1:02:17] | on both a hard drive and mag tape. | 进行录制 |
[1:02:19] | Isn’t mag tape a little old school? | 磁带是不是有点太老派 |
[1:02:21] | The world we’re trying to hear is very old school, professor. | 我们想要听到的世界就是个老派的世界 教授 |
[1:02:26] | Is everybody ready? | 大家都准备好了吗 |
[1:02:28] | – Yeah. – Good, then let’s begin. | -嗯 -很好 那我们开始吧 |
[1:03:35] | David, what’s happening? | 大卫 怎么了 |
[1:03:39] | I’m not sure, but… | 我不确定 |
[1:03:42] | there’s something definitely going on in the nursery. | 婴儿房肯定出了点什么事 |
[1:03:46] | Playback what’s recording directly from the mag, please. | 播放磁带里的录音 |
[1:03:53] | Mom, mother. Mommy, mama. | 妈妈 母亲 妈咪 妈 |
[1:04:00] | Madre, mama. Madre? | 娘 妈 娘 |
[1:04:04] | Who’s saying that? | 谁在说话 |
[1:04:06] | Mom, mother. Mommy, mama. | 妈妈 母亲 妈咪 妈 |
[1:04:13] | Madre, mama. Madre. | 娘 妈 娘 |
[1:04:17] | Record again, David. | 再录 大卫 |
[1:04:19] | There’s somebody up there. | 有人在那里 |
[1:04:23] | What does it want? | 它想要什么 |
[1:04:32] | Stop. | 停 |
[1:04:33] | Rewind and playback just what happened. | 倒带 播放刚刚这段 |
[1:04:41] | What does it want? | 它想要什么 |
[1:04:43] | Life. Death. | 生 死 |
[1:04:48] | David, record. | 大卫 录 |
[1:04:54] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:05:00] | Stop. Rewind. | 停 倒带 |
[1:05:06] | Stop. Playback. | 停 回放 |
[1:05:10] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:05:12] | Lisa… Jr. | 小…丽莎 |
[1:05:27] | I take it we’re all in the dark now. | 看来我们现在都在一片黑暗中 |
[1:05:32] | That was fast. | 真快 |
[1:05:33] | Doctor, why did it say its name was Lisa Jr.? | 医生 它为什么说自己叫小丽莎 |
[1:05:37] | I was hoping you could tell me that. | 我希望你能告诉我答案 |
[1:05:39] | That’s what I used to call my baby. | 我就是这样称呼我的宝宝 |
[1:05:47] | David, start recording. | 大卫 开始录 |
[1:05:53] | And playback directly from the mag. | 直接播放磁带 |
[1:05:56] | Mom, mother. Mommy, mama. | 妈妈 母亲 妈咪 妈 |
[1:06:00] | No! No. | 不 不 |
[1:06:02] | Mama… | 妈 |
[1:06:04] | David, switch off playback, keep recording. | 大卫 停止回放 继续录 |
[1:06:08] | Lisa Jr., you got out of your box. | 小丽莎 你从盒子里跑出来了 |
[1:06:12] | How do I get you back in? | 我要怎么让你回去呢 |
[1:06:16] | You don’t. | 你不行 |
[1:06:23] | – She’s gone! – Who was that? | -她不见了 -那是谁 |
[1:06:26] | That’s the girl. That’s the little girl. | 是那个女孩 那个小女孩 |
[1:07:32] | Mrs. Pierce… | 皮尔斯夫人 |
[1:07:54] | I see you. | 我看到你了 |
[1:08:01] | I see you, too. | 我也看到你们了 |
[1:08:03] | Doctor Clark, are you okay? Hey. | 克拉克博士 你没事吧 |
[1:08:07] | I think so. Yeah. | 应该吧 |
[1:08:08] | We weren’t sure there for a moment. | 我们可不敢确定 |
[1:08:11] | – Who did you see? – What? | -你看到了什么 -什么 |
[1:08:13] | You said, “I see you.” | 你说”我看到你了” |
[1:08:16] | The entity. | 恶灵 |
[1:08:19] | It killed your unborn daughter… | 它杀死了你未出生的女儿 |
[1:08:22] | possessed her spirit and then took her place. | 吞噬了她的灵魂 占据了她 |
[1:08:25] | How do we get rid of it? How do we get it back in the box? | 我们要怎么除掉它 怎么让它回到盒子里 |
[1:08:32] | I don’t know. But I know it’s getting stronger. | 我不知道 但我知道它会越来越强 |
[1:08:36] | I need to get him to a hospital. | 我得送他去医院 |
[1:08:38] | You two just get out of here. Go somewhere safe. | 你们俩赶紧离开这里 去安全的地方 |
[1:08:40] | No, no, no, there is no safe place. | 不不不 没有安全的地方 |
[1:08:44] | Mrs. Pierce, this thing is connected to you. | 皮尔斯夫人 这东西和你联接 |
[1:08:47] | It is a part of you. | 它是你的一部分 |
[1:08:49] | There’s no place that you can go it will not follow. | 不管你去哪里 它都会跟着你 |
[1:08:52] | There has to be something that we can do. | 我们肯定能做些什么 |
[1:08:54] | James and Emily Harper got it back in the box. | 詹姆斯和艾米丽夫妇就让它回到了盒子里 |
[1:08:57] | How did they do it? | 他们是怎么做到的 |
[1:08:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:09:02] | And Emily Harper’s dead. | 艾米丽·哈珀死了 |
[1:09:04] | Well, then we’re just going to have to ask James. | 那我们只能去问詹姆斯了 |
[1:09:23] | I haven’t had many visitors since I killed my wife. | 我杀死我的妻子后 没什么人来看过我 |
[1:09:29] | So who are you again? | 你们是谁来着 |
[1:09:33] | I met your wife, Emily, out in the forest, recently. | 我在森林里遇见了你妻子 艾米丽 就在最近 |
[1:09:40] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:09:44] | People think that I’m crazy? | 人人都说我疯了 |
[1:09:46] | I was pregnant and she threatened me. | 我怀孕了 她威胁我 |
[1:09:53] | Obviously, I think we all know that… | 显然 我们应该都知道 |
[1:09:58] | it couldn’t have been Emily. | 那不可能是艾米丽 |
[1:10:01] | We found your fertility box. | 我们找到了你们的生育盒 |
[1:10:07] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[1:10:09] | Apparently, when someone kills their wife… | 显然在一个丈夫杀死他的妻子后 |
[1:10:12] | their landlord has an estate sale. | 他们的资产会被拍卖 |
[1:10:18] | Did you open it? | 你打开了吗 |
[1:10:20] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:10:26] | Who have you seen so far? | 目前为止 你都看到了什么 |
[1:10:28] | I’ve seen a baby, a little girl, and a teenager and… | 我看到了一个婴儿 一个小女孩 一名少女 |
[1:10:34] | I’ve seen a young woman, and an old woman. | 我见到了一名年轻女性 一名老年女性 |
[1:10:40] | As I’m sure you already know, it kills unborn babies… | 你们应该已经知道 它会杀死未出生的孩子 |
[1:10:45] | possesses who they were going to be. | 占据它们未来的身躯 |
[1:10:52] | Has it made physical contact? | 它跟你们有肉体上的接触吗 |
[1:10:54] | Yeah. It kissed me in the shower. | 有 它在我洗澡的时候亲我了 |
[1:11:03] | You made out with your own possessed ghost daughter? | 你和你被鬼附身的女儿亲热 |
[1:11:11] | I mean, I may have killed my wife… | 我可能是杀了我的妻子 |
[1:11:13] | but that is some twisted shit. | 但你这也太变态了 |
[1:11:19] | I’m glad you find this all amusing. What does it mean? | 很高兴能博你一笑 这是什么意思 |
[1:11:24] | It means that you’re almost out of time. | 这说明你们快没时间了 |
[1:11:27] | When it’s young, only the mother can see it. | 它年轻的时候 只有母亲能看到 |
[1:11:31] | But as it gets older, it gets stronger. | 等它长大了 会更加强大 |
[1:11:37] | Pretty soon, it won’t be kissing you, it’ll be killing you… | 很快 它不仅仅只会亲你 还会杀死你 |
[1:11:41] | and everyone else, until there is no one else. | 和其他人 直到没有任何活物 |
[1:11:46] | You stopped it somehow. How did you do it? | 但你想办法阻止了它 你是怎么做到的 |
[1:11:48] | You’re the one that needs to be stopped, before you start… | 该被阻止的人是你 过不了多久你就会… |
[1:11:53] | loving it, and protecting it, as if it was your own child. | 爱它 保护它 把它当做你的孩子 |
[1:12:00] | You’re not well anymore. | 你再也好不起来了 |
[1:12:02] | How do we get it back in the box, James? | 我们要怎么让它回到盒子里 詹姆斯 |
[1:12:04] | Look around you. Isn’t it obvious? | 你看看周围 还不明显吗 |
[1:12:12] | I killed my wife. | 我杀了我的妻子 |
[1:12:13] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:12:15] | You’re its-its mother. It’s connected to you. | 你是它的母亲 它和你相连 |
[1:12:20] | But it, it goes both ways. | 但这是双向的 |
[1:12:23] | It can’t hurt you, but you can hurt it. | 它能伤害你 你也能伤害它 |
[1:12:27] | When you die, it’s got nowhere to go, but back in the box. | 你死后 它就无处可去 只能回到盒子里 |
[1:12:33] | No, there’s gotta be another way. | 不 肯定还有别的办法 |
[1:12:34] | There’s gotta be another way. | 肯定还有别的办法 |
[1:12:36] | I wake up every morning wishing that there was another way. | 我每天早上醒来都祈祷能有别的办法 |
[1:12:44] | Kill your wife, everyone lives. | 杀死你的妻子 所有人都能活命 |
[1:12:49] | Don’t, everyone dies. | 否则一起等死吧 |
[1:12:56] | We’re gonna figure this out. | 我们会想出办法的 |
[1:13:02] | Every problem has a solution… | 所有问题都有解决办法 |
[1:13:04] | or the equation is false to begin with. | 否则从一开始这个等式就是不成立的 |
[1:13:06] | He gave you the solution, you just didn’t like it. | 他给了你办法 只是你不喜欢而已 |
[1:13:07] | One answer is not the only answer. | 一个解并不一定是唯一解 |
[1:13:10] | He’s right. I’m not well. | 他说得对 我不好 |
[1:13:12] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:13:14] | He’s a crazy man that killed his wife. | 他是个疯子 杀了自己妻子 |
[1:13:17] | What if I started loving Lisa Jr. and wanted to protect her? | 万一我开始爱上小丽莎 想要保护她呢 |
[1:13:23] | Would you kill me? | 你会杀了我吗 |
[1:13:24] | Of course, I wouldn’t. | 我当然不会了 |
[1:13:26] | Because this not a “Her”, it is an “It”. | 因为那不是”她” 而是”它” |
[1:13:29] | An evil “It” that killed our baby, and now wants to kill us. | 一个杀死我们的孩子 现在还想杀我们的东西 |
[1:13:34] | No, not us. You, she wants to kill you. | 不 不是我们 你 她就想杀你 |
[1:13:38] | You’re starting to scare me. | 你让我有点害怕了 |
[1:13:41] | Yeah, that’s what Emily said out in the forest that day. | 那天艾米丽在森林里就是这么说的 |
[1:13:44] | She said that pretty soon, everybody would be scared of me. | 她说很快 所有人都会害怕我 |
[1:13:47] | Tell me, Adam, | 告诉我 亚当 |
[1:13:48] | can one plus one equal anything other than two? | 一加一除了二还有别的答案吗 |
[1:13:51] | You taught me that it could. | 你教我可以有别的答案 |
[1:13:54] | Let’s just keep going… and don’t look back. | 我们继续往前走 不要回头 |
[1:13:57] | Let’s go back to the city. Go back to our apartment. | 我们住回城里 回到我们的公寓里 |
[1:14:02] | Hell, we could go anywhere. | 我们去哪里都行 |
[1:14:03] | You heard what Dr. Clark said. | 你听到克拉克博士说的了 |
[1:14:06] | She’s a part of me now. She’ll follow me where ever we go. | 她是我的一部分 她会一直跟着我 |
[1:14:10] | I don’t see her anywhere now. | 我现在就没看到她 |
[1:14:13] | I do. | 我看得到 |
[1:14:39] | Lisa? | 丽莎 |
[1:14:43] | Lisa! | 丽莎 |
[1:15:10] | Lisa, are you in here? | 丽莎 你在里面吗 |
[1:15:19] | David? | 大卫 |
[1:16:21] | Lisa Jr., you got out of your box. | 小丽莎 你从盒子里跑出来了 |
[1:16:24] | How do I put you back in? | 我要怎么让你回去呢 |
[1:16:27] | You don’t. | 你不行 |
[1:16:36] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[1:16:40] | You gave us that box. You’re gonna answer for that. | 你给了我们那个盒子 你要给我们一个交代 |
[1:16:43] | I didn’t know what it was. I still don’t. | 我不知道那是什么 我现在也不知道 |
[1:16:49] | Where’s Lisa? | 丽莎在哪里 |
[1:16:50] | Upstairs. | 楼上 |
[1:16:53] | I’ll deal with you later. | 我待会再来收拾你 |
[1:17:00] | You’ll deal with me now! | 你现在就得来收拾我 |
[1:17:11] | Was it good for you, Daddy? | 你觉得怎么样 爸爸 |
[1:17:13] | You weren’t supposed to tell Mommy about us. | 你不该和妈妈说我们的事 |
[1:17:36] | Lisa! | 丽莎 |
[1:17:40] | Lisa! | 丽莎 |
[1:20:20] | Lisa, what happened? | 丽莎 发生了什么 |
[1:20:22] | I know why I saw Emily Harper | 我知道那天为什么会在森林里 |
[1:20:24] | out in the forest that day. | 看到艾米丽·哈珀了 |
[1:20:28] | A part of her was trapped in the box, and when I opened it… | 她的一部分也被困在盒子里了 我打开后 |
[1:20:31] | she tried to warn me… about everything. | 她想要提醒我…一切 |
[1:20:39] | They’re all looking at us. | 他们都在看着我们 |
[1:20:42] | Do you believe me now? | 你现在相信我了吗 |
[1:20:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:20:48] | And do you believe we’re gonna live happily ever after? | 你相信我们会幸福美满地生活下去吗 |
[1:20:51] | We’re gonna find a way to stop this, I promise you. | 我们会想办法阻止这一切的 我保证 |
[1:20:55] | You said I was gonna be a great mom. | 你说过我会是一个好妈妈 |
[1:20:59] | The best. | 最好的妈妈 |
[1:21:01] | You remember the reasons you told me? | 你记得你跟我说是为什么吗 |
[1:21:04] | ‘Cause you’re loving, and kind, and loyal, | 因为你满怀爱意 温柔 忠诚 |
[1:21:09] | and nurturing. | 你会养育孩子 |
[1:21:11] | And protective. | 还有保护孩子 |
[1:21:14] | She’s my daughter. I have to take care of her and love her. | 她是我的女儿 我必须照顾她 爱护她 |
[1:21:19] | And protect her. | 并保护她 |
[1:21:21] | It’s not Lisa Jr. | 这不是小丽莎 |
[1:21:22] | You’re just jealous, because you wanted a boy. | 你只是嫉妒 因为你想要一个儿子 |
[1:21:25] | You wanted an Adam Jr and you’re taking it out on our daughter. | 你想要一个小亚当 就拿我们的女儿泄愤 |
[1:21:27] | No, darlin’, our baby’s dead, and something… | 不 亲爱的 我们的孩子死了 有东西 |
[1:21:30] | something terrible took its place. But we can beat it. | 可怕的东西取代了她 但我们可以打败它 |
[1:21:36] | By killing me? | 杀死我吗 |
[1:21:36] | No. | 不 |
[1:21:38] | I won’t let you hurt her. | 我不会让你伤害她 |
[1:21:41] | I won’t let you hurt me. | 我不会让你伤害我 |
[1:22:44] | Look behind you. | 看你后面 |
[1:23:26] | Daddy, are you trying to kill Mommy? | 爸爸 你想杀死妈妈吗 |
[1:23:34] | Lisa… | 丽莎 |
[1:23:36] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[1:23:38] | No. | 不 |
[1:23:39] | I’m so sorry… | 我很抱歉 |
[1:23:41] | I didn’t… I didn’t know it was you. I didn’t mean to… | 我…我不知道是你 我不是故意的 |
[1:23:44] | I know, it’s okay. | 我知道 没关系 |
[1:23:45] | I’m going to get you out of here. Come on. | 我要把你救出来 不 |
[1:23:48] | No, you have to finish this. | 不 你得结束这一切 |
[1:23:59] | …before it’s too late. | 趁还没有太晚 |
[1:24:07] | I’m not giving up on you. | 我不会放弃你的 |
[1:24:09] | Please… do it for our real daughter. | 拜托 为我们真正的女儿 |
[1:24:26] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:24:29] | I love you, too, professor. | 我也爱你 教授 |
[1:24:31] | Don’t do it, Daddy. | 不要 爸爸 |
[1:24:34] | Oh, God, forgive me. | 上帝 原谅我 |
[1:25:18] | Dr. Clark, surprised to see you here. | 克拉克博士 没想到能在这里见到你 |
[1:25:22] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[1:25:24] | Because when I was sitting exactly where you are now… | 因为我当初坐在你这个位置时 |
[1:25:27] | James told me that nobody came to visit him… | 詹姆斯告诉我他杀死妻子后 |
[1:25:29] | after he killed his wife, everyone thought he went crazy. | 没人来看过他 人人都觉得他疯了 |
[1:25:34] | Didn’t he? | 他疯了吗 |
[1:25:35] | Didn’t I? | 我疯了吗 |
[1:25:37] | They say that I killed Lisa… | 他们说我杀了丽莎 |
[1:25:39] | because I found her sleeping with one of my students. | 是因为我发现她和我的一名学生上床 |
[1:25:43] | They say I killed David. | 他们说我杀死了大卫 |
[1:25:45] | That would be a logical and rational conclusion. | 这是符合逻辑的合理结论 |
[1:25:50] | You know, I tried talking to the police, but even… | 我试图和警察解释 但就算… |
[1:25:53] | in the country, superstition is something that only… | 在全国范围内 超自然现象也… |
[1:25:56] | happens behind closed doors. | 不能搬上台面 |
[1:25:58] | You and I both know the truth. | 你我都知道真相 |
[1:26:00] | I know “A truth”, but “The truth”? | 我知道”一种真相” 但”真正的真相”呢 |
[1:26:07] | Adam… why did you kill Lisa? | 亚当 你为什么杀了丽莎 |
[1:26:12] | Is it because James Harper told you to? | 是詹姆斯·哈珀让你这么做的吗 |
[1:26:17] | It was the only way to save her… and our little baby. | 只有这样才能救她 和我们的孩子 |
[1:26:22] | And you really believe that? | 你真的相信吗 |
[1:26:25] | A wise person once said that one plus one… | 一名智者曾经说过一加一 |
[1:26:28] | doesn’t always equal two. | 不一定等于二 |
[1:26:34] | What, what happened to the box, Adam? | 那个盒子呢 亚当 |
[1:26:39] | The police couldn’t find it, not that they were looking for it. | 警察找不到 他们也没有用心找 |
[1:26:43] | But we couldn’t find it, either. | 但是我们也找不到 |
[1:26:47] | I took care of it. | 我处理掉了 |
[1:26:50] | I sent it back to where it came from. | 我把它原路寄回去了 |