英文名称:Be Afraid
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | I’m going. | 我走了 |
[00:34] | You’re not going anywhere! | 你哪儿也不准去 |
[00:35] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[00:36] | Babe, babe, there’s no one out there. | 宝贝 宝贝 外面什么也没有 |
[00:38] | Listen to me, li I have to go. | 听我说 我必须得走了 |
[00:41] | Baby, please don’t leave, out of my life | 宝贝 不要走 不要离开我 |
[00:45] | Please | 求求你 |
[00:46] | Look, look… | 听我说 听我说 |
[00:47] | – Are you even listening to me? – No, I’m not. | -你在听我说话吗 -没有 |
[00:49] | Look, there’s no power because there’s a lightning storm. | 听着 停电是因为外面有雷暴 |
[00:51] | – It’s kind of normal… – I have to protect my family. | -这很正常 -我必须保护我的家人 |
[00:53] | You are protecting the family! | 你就是在保护你的家人啊 |
[00:55] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[00:56] | Baby, are you listening to me? | 宝贝 你在听我说话吗 |
[00:59] | They’re coming. | 它们来了 |
[01:00] | You’re scaring me, Dean. Just stop it. | 你吓到我了 迪恩 停下 |
[01:02] | Mommy! | 妈咪 |
[01:03] | Don’t get out of bed, stay in your room. | 不要下床 待在房间里 |
[01:05] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[01:07] | You’re not leaving this house, not with this. | 你不准离开这间屋子 不准带上这个 |
[01:07] | Shake on my way. | 别挡路 |
[01:08] | Not with this, you’re not leaving! | 不准带上这个 不准离开 |
[01:09] | – Get out of my way! – Dean! | -别挡我的路 -迪恩 |
[01:11] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[01:13] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[01:14] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[01:17] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[01:18] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[01:23] | It’s okay, baby. Stay in your room. | 没事 宝贝 待在房间里 |
[01:26] | Everything’s all right. | 一切正常 |
[02:52] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[02:54] | – Mommy! – Baby! Baby! | -妈咪 -宝贝 宝贝 |
[02:57] | There’s somebody in my room! | 有人在我房间里 |
[02:59] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[03:02] | Damn it! Open it! Damn you! | 该死 开门 该死 |
[03:05] | Emms! | 艾米斯 |
[03:08] | Help me, Dean! | 救命 迪恩 |
[03:17] | Mommy! | 妈咪 |
[03:26] | No! | 不 |
[03:28] | They took our baby! | 它们带走了我们的宝贝 |
[03:29] | No! | 不 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:815个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:102个,六级词汇:58个,GRE词汇:46个,托福词汇:72个,考研词汇:105个,专四词汇:90个,专八词汇:19个, 所有生词标注共:180个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:32] | So, are you bored yet? | 你有些厌倦了吗 |
[04:34] | I think I’m just happy not to be sewing up stab wounds | 我想我只是在为不用每五分钟做一次 |
[04:37] | every five minutes. | 缝合手术而庆幸 |
[04:39] | It’s just babies and broken arms around here. | 不过到处是婴儿和断臂罢了 |
[04:42] | The excitement just never ends. | 令人兴奋的事总是源源不断 |
[04:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:45] | How’s the family? Everybody settled in? | 家里怎么样 都安顿下来了吗 |
[04:48] | Yeah, Heather’s stress level is way down. | 还好 希瑟的焦虑症状在缓解 |
[04:51] | Um, Nathan’s sleeping through the night. | 内森整晚都睡得很安稳 |
[04:55] | I think it’s going to be good this time. | 我想这一次 事情会向好的方向发展 |
[04:58] | You know, they say the er can be hardest on the spouse. | 大家都说急诊科大夫的配偶最难当 |
[05:01] | But, I think you’ve made the right choice. | 但我觉得你做了正确的选择 |
[05:33] | 新的一天 新的家 还有即将到来的宝宝 谢谢你 爱你的约翰 | |
[07:25] | Your son found the woods today. | 你儿子今天发现了”神秘森林” |
[07:27] | Yeah, they’re pretty cool. | 是的 看起来很酷 |
[07:30] | I think we could use a fence. | 我想我们可以围个栅栏 |
[07:32] | Oh, you think that’s going to keep him in, huh? | 你觉得那能困住他吗 |
[07:35] | You know he’s half me. | 你知道他可流着我一半的血 |
[07:37] | Well, it keeps bad things out, too. | 好吧 但也能把坏东西挡在外面 |
[07:39] | – Half me? – Yeah. | -你一半的血 -是的 |
[07:42] | You’re half me, half your mother. | 你有一半来自我 一半来自你妈妈 |
[07:45] | It’s… see, when two adults love each other, | 就是 你看 两个大人相爱时 |
[07:49] | their DNA comes together, um, | 他们的基因会结合在一起 |
[07:51] | – through… – Yes? | -通过 -你确定吗 |
[07:56] | Well, it’s… | 好吧 就好像… |
[07:58] | It’s… it’s like, uh, your baby sister in mommy’s tummy, | 好比 你妈妈的肚子里怀着你的妹妹 |
[08:02] | um, that was made because your mother and I, uh… | 她会诞生是因为我和你妈妈 |
[08:06] | – Well, we were kissing… – gross! | -好吧 我们亲亲了 -好恶心 |
[08:08] | Yeah, it’s absolutely disgusting. | 是的 是很恶心 |
[08:11] | – Oh, is it? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[08:13] | Can I be excused now? | 我现在可以离开了吗 |
[08:15] | Yes, you can. | 可以 |
[08:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:19] | It’s disgusting, huh? | 那很恶心 是吗 |
[08:21] | – What do you want me to say? – I know, it’s disgusting. | -你想让我怎么说 -好吧 很恶心 |
[09:20] | Nathan? | 内森 |
[09:22] | – Daddy. – Oh! | -爸爸 -噢 |
[09:24] | Hey. What are you still doing up, buddy? | 嘿 你还在做什么呢 小伙子 |
[09:27] | There was a man in my room. | 我房间里有一个男人 |
[09:28] | A man? | 一个男人 |
[09:29] | He was standing right over my bed. | 他就站在我的床正对面 |
[09:31] | Really? Well… | 真的吗 好吧 |
[09:34] | Someone’s got a big imagination, don’t they? | 看来有个人的想象力很丰富呢 是吗 |
[09:37] | I’ll tell you what, let’s get you back to bed. | 我来告诉你 回到床上去 |
[09:40] | Get Frank, come on, get in there. | 拿上弗兰克 来 躺好 |
[09:43] | Love you, pal. | 爱你 孩子 |
[09:45] | – Love you too, daddy. – Hmm. | -我也爱你 爸爸 |
[09:47] | Good night, Frank. | 晚安 弗兰克 |
[09:49] | Yeah, you say goodnight to Frank. | 真棒 你和弗兰克道晚安 |
[10:21] | Go ahead and sign in. | 自己登记 |
[10:23] | Um, I’m here to see John chambers. | 我找约翰·钱伯斯 |
[10:25] | Dr. Chambers? Do you have an appointment? | -钱伯斯医生 -你有预约吗 |
[10:27] | I’m his son. | 我是他的儿子 |
[10:29] | Oh. Um, I’ll page him. | 我会通知他的 |
[10:36] | So let me guess. Your tuition for the semester is gone. | 让我猜猜 你这学期学费花光了 |
[10:38] | I see nothing has changed around here. | 我看不出这里有什么变化 |
[10:41] | Still telling everyone I only come | 你还在和别人说我找你 |
[10:43] | around when I need money, right? | 就是为了要钱 对吧 |
[10:44] | I never said that. | 我从未那样说过 |
[10:51] | Kicked out? Dropped out? | 开除了 还是退学了 |
[10:54] | Dropped out. | 退学 |
[10:57] | Before they could kick me out. | 在他们把我开除前 |
[11:03] | Well, it’s like you always said… | 就像你常说的 |
[11:06] | It’s tough to get ahead without breaking a few balls. Right? | 不打破常规难以成功 对吧 |
[11:10] | Listen, you get yourself back in gear | 听着 要么你自己改邪归正 |
[11:13] | or I will be the one busting balls. | 否则我来做那个打破常规的人 |
[11:16] | You understand? | 懂了吗 |
[11:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:20] | Alright. Come on. Give your dad a hug. | 好了 来 给你爹一个拥抱 |
[11:27] | It’s good to see you, Ben. | 很高兴见到你 本 |
[11:32] | Come on. | 来 |
[11:45] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[11:47] | – Dad! – Hey! Look who’s here! | -爸爸 -嗨 看看谁来了 |
[11:49] | – Ben! – Hey, man! | -本 -嗨 兄弟 |
[11:52] | Remember? Two to the left, | 记得吗 左边两次 |
[11:55] | one to the right. | 右边一次 |
[11:56] | Knuckle. Knuckle. Swish. | 指节碰指节 咻 |
[12:00] | Does Ben need money again? | 本又需要钱了吗 |
[12:03] | Uh… no. Let me show you around. | 不 我带你参观参观 |
[12:12] | We should have some extra sheets and blankets | 我们需要额外的床单和毯子 |
[12:14] | in one of these boxes. | 就在这儿的某个箱子里 |
[12:22] | Hey, what the heck is this? | 嘿 这是什么鬼 |
[12:25] | Something you’re going to keep your hands off of. | 你碰都别想碰的东西 |
[12:30] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[12:34] | It was going to be your graduation present but… | 这本来是你的毕业礼物的 但 |
[12:36] | I guess it’s not happening now. | 我想现在没戏了 |
[12:40] | Can I drive it? | 我可以开吗 |
[12:43] | You get a job first and we’ll talk. | 等你找到工作再说 |
[13:05] | Morning, babe. | 早安 宝贝 |
[13:06] | Morning. | 早安 |
[13:07] | How are you feeling today? | 今天感觉怎么样 |
[13:08] | I’m okay. | 挺好的 |
[13:11] | It smells good. | 闻起来很香 |
[13:16] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[13:20] | Is he going back? | 他回来了吗 |
[13:23] | Uh, well, I mean he’s definitely out for this semester. | 我认为他这学期是回不去了 |
[13:28] | He needs to be at college, John. | 他需要待在大学里 约翰 |
[13:32] | Now I know this is bad timing. | 我知道这不是个好时机 |
[13:34] | It’s not about the time. It’s about what’s best for your son. | 这和时机无关 而是什么对你儿子最好 |
[13:36] | He needs to be at school. | 他应该待在学校里 |
[13:40] | Look, baby, you can’t be getting all worked up, okay? | 宝贝 你不用操心这些 好吗 |
[13:45] | Your only job right now is to relax, okay? | 你现在唯一的任务就是放松 好吗 |
[13:48] | For our little artist over here | 为了家里的小艺术家 |
[13:51] | and for our little one right here. | 和肚子里的小宝贝 |
[13:54] | I promise you I will not let you lose another one, okay? | 我保证不会让你再失去一个孩子 好吗 |
[14:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:10] | Morning, dad. | 早安 爸爸 |
[14:12] | Morning. | 早安 |
[14:14] | Hi, Heather. | 嗨 希瑟 |
[14:16] | Good morning, Ben. | 早上好 本 |
[14:19] | Since Ben has some time off, | 既然本有时间 |
[14:21] | he has volunteered to help me build the fence. | 他已经主动提出帮我做栅栏 |
[14:23] | For Nathan. | 为了内森 |
[14:27] | Mmm, that looks good. | 看起来不错 |
[14:29] | Can I get you some breakfast? | 我给你做点早餐吧 |
[14:31] | Sure! Over easy, please. | 好啊 要个两面都煎的荷包蛋 |
[14:33] | – Thanks, Heather. – Mm-hm. | -谢谢 希瑟 |
[14:35] | A fence isn’t going to stop Nathan. | 一个栅栏可困不住内森 |
[14:37] | – Well, it’s more for Heather. – Ah. | -更多是为了希瑟 |
[14:41] | Can you check on him, John? | 可以去找找他吗 约翰 |
[14:44] | I’m thinking pressure-treated pine. | 我正在想这些松树可不好处理 |
[14:47] | I don’t want him out in those woods. | 我不想他待在那些树林中 |
[14:49] | Well, baby, it’s what little boys do. | 宝贝 小男孩就是这样的 |
[14:51] | They play in the woods. It’s okay. | 他们在树林里玩耍 没事的 |
[14:53] | Will you check on him, please? | 你可以去看看吗 拜托 |
[15:05] | Have you seen my daughter? | 你看到我的女儿了吗 |
[15:10] | My baby, Emms. Have you seen her? | 我的宝贝 艾米斯 你见过她吗 |
[15:17] | There’s some bad things in these woods, son. | 这些树丛中有些不好的东西 孩子 |
[15:22] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[15:24] | Can I help you? Put that thing down. | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 放下这东西 |
[15:28] | Nathan, come on! Go to the house! | 内森 过来 回家去 |
[15:32] | Tell your mother to call the police. | 让你妈妈报警 |
[15:41] | I just want my daughter back. | 我只想找回我的女儿 |
[16:05] | Looks like winter came early, huh? | 看来冬天来得早了点 是吧 |
[16:08] | You must be our new doc, right? | 你一定是新来的医生了 |
[16:10] | Yeah, doctor John chambers. | 是的 我叫约翰·钱伯斯 |
[16:12] | My wife. Heather. | 这是我的妻子 希瑟 |
[16:14] | I’d shake your hand but I’m nursing a cold. | 我想和你握手但天气太冷了 |
[16:16] | And my daughter has me drinking | 所以我女儿让我 |
[16:18] | at least eight cups of this green tea daily. | 每天至少喝八杯这种绿茶 |
[16:21] | I guess Dean gave you all a pretty good scare. | 我想迪恩把你们吓坏了吧 |
[16:24] | He’s still pretty intoxicated from last night. | 从昨晚到现在他一直都精神恍惚 |
[16:27] | We’ll let him sleep it off. | 我们会让他睡睡觉的 |
[16:30] | Planning on pressing charges? | 需要精神赔偿吗 |
[16:33] | Uh, no. I mean, no one got hurt, so. | 不 我的意思是 没人受伤 |
[16:37] | Maybe we should… I mean, | 或许我们应该…我是说 |
[16:39] | should we be worried that he’ll come back? | 我们应该担心万一他回来 |
[16:42] | Dean’s had his troubles in the past | 迪恩过去确实碰上了麻烦 |
[16:44] | but he’s a good man. | 但他是个好人 |
[16:45] | He and his wife have been through | 他和他的妻子这些年 |
[16:47] | some difficult times these past years. | 遇到了不少困难 |
[16:50] | He said something about trying to find his daughter? | 他提到他在找他的女儿 |
[16:52] | Yeah, he, uh… | 是的 他 |
[16:55] | They lost their daughter four years ago. | 四年前他们失去了女儿 |
[16:58] | She was only seven at the time | 她那时才七岁 |
[17:00] | so you can imagine how hard it’s been on them. | 所以你们可以想象这对他们来说多么痛苦 |
[17:07] | Well, I hate to think we got off on the wrong foot here, doc. | 我不想我们一开始就这么不愉快 医生 |
[17:11] | No! No, not at all. Thanks for everything. | 不 不 谢谢你们做的一切 |
[17:14] | Okay, well, you know where to find me if you need me. | 如果你需要我你知道在哪里能找到我 |
[17:18] | Enjoy your Sunday, ma’am. | 周日愉快 夫人 |
[17:19] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[17:27] | Now, come on. | 走吧 |
[17:31] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:32] | This… | 这个 |
[17:39] | It’s been there the whole time. | 这个一直在这儿 |
[17:45] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[19:37] | Wait up! | 等等 |
[19:56] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[20:06] | Wait up! | 等等 |
[20:10] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[20:43] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[20:45] | What are you doing out here? | 你在这做什么 |
[20:46] | I told you to stay in view. | 我告诉过你待在我能看得到的地方 |
[20:48] | I was just playing with my friend. | 我只是在和我的朋友玩 |
[20:49] | That’s great. Say good-bye. | 没事就好了 我们回家 |
[21:45] | Hey, baby. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[21:47] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[21:47] | I just gonna grab a couple things. | 我来买一些东西 |
[21:50] | How are you doing? | 最近怎么样 |
[21:51] | Good. | 不错 |
[21:55] | You’re new. | 你是新来的 |
[21:56] | That easy to tell? | 那么明显吗 |
[21:59] | I’ve lived here my whole life | 我从小到大都住在这里 |
[22:00] | and I’ve never seen you at school. | 我从未在学校见过你 |
[22:03] | Maybe you just didn’t notice me. | 也许你只是没注意到我 |
[22:05] | I doubt that. | 不可能 |
[22:06] | Damn it. Nikki, | 该死的 妮基 |
[22:09] | are you guys out of d batteries? | 你们电池都卖完了吗 |
[22:11] | If they’re not out there, then yeah. | 如果找不到 那就是卖完了 |
[22:14] | We get our delivery in the morning. | 我们要早上才能补货 |
[22:17] | So when did you move here? | 所以你是什么时候搬来的 |
[22:18] | About 48 hours ago. | 大约48小时前 |
[22:21] | Well, my dad and stepmom moved in about two weeks ago. | 我爸和继母大约两周前搬来 |
[22:24] | – And where did you move from? – Pittsburgh. | -你从哪来 -匹兹堡 |
[22:28] | I was going to school out there. | 我本来打算去那里上学的 |
[22:29] | I just decided I couldn’t… | 最后决定我不能 |
[22:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:34] | Ooooh. She’s a cutie, huh? | 她是个可爱的人 对吧 |
[22:37] | Uhhh, sure. | 当然 |
[22:41] | Right. | 没错 |
[22:43] | Hey. So… | 嘿 所以 |
[22:47] | You doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:48] | Yeah. All good. | 嗯 一切都好 |
[22:50] | Yeah? You need anything? | 真的吗 你需要帮助吗 |
[22:53] | No, I’m fine. | 不用 我没事 |
[22:55] | How’s your dad? | 你爸爸怎么样 |
[22:57] | Same old dad. | 老样子 |
[23:00] | $ 38.75. | 38.75美元 |
[23:01] | It would be really nice if you would stop by once in a while. | 要是你能时不时回家就太好了 |
[23:09] | I’ve just been… uh… | 我只是 |
[23:11] | Really busy with school. | 忙着学业 |
[23:13] | Yeah, I know. I know, but, just… | 是 我知道 我知道 但是 只是 |
[23:16] | Please try. | 有空就回来看看 |
[23:18] | Right. Right. | 好了 好了 |
[23:20] | Well, I got to go. | 好吧 我得走了 |
[23:42] | Ow! Damn it! | 哎哟 该死的 |
[23:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:46] | That was you up at my house the other day, right? | 前几天你到过我家 是吗 |
[23:49] | Annabelle. | 安娜贝尔 |
[23:50] | Oh, sorry, I can’t talk. I got to grab this. | 对不起 不和你说了 我要关门了 |
[23:53] | That was you, right? | 是你 对吗 |
[24:01] | Thanks. See you. | 谢谢 再见 |
[24:04] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:06] | I don’t even know your name. | 我还不知道你的名字呢 |
[24:10] | I’m Ben. | 我叫本 |
[24:12] | You’re Nikki, right? | 你叫妮基 对吧 |
[24:13] | How did you know? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[24:15] | I heard your mom. | 我听你妈妈是这么叫你的 |
[24:16] | Right! | 没错 |
[24:18] | We’re headed out to the river after school tomorrow. | 我们明天放学后要去河边 |
[24:20] | You want to come with? | 你想一起去吗 |
[24:23] | Sure. | 当然 |
[24:23] | Great. Give me your hand. | 棒极了 把你的手给我 |
[24:33] | Can you pick me up at the high school? | 你能来学校接我吗 |
[24:35] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[24:37] | Eighteen. | 十八 |
[24:39] | Sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[24:41] | Very. Are you single? | 非常确定 你是单身吗 |
[24:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:45] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[24:46] | Pretty sure. See you tomorrow. | 很确定 明天见 |
[24:58] | I was about to send in an extraction team. | 我快要派一个救援小队进去了 |
[25:02] | Hop in the car, lover boy. | 上车 亲爱的 |
[25:15] | Dinner’s almost ready. | 晚餐快好了 |
[25:16] | Good, because I’m hungry. | 太好了 我饿了 |
[25:19] | How are you doing, pal? | 你好吗 兄弟 |
[25:20] | – Good. – How was school today? | -很好 -今天在学校怎么样 |
[25:21] | Good. | 好 |
[25:22] | Awesome. How’d you do on your homework? | 太好了 你的家庭作业做得怎么样 |
[25:25] | Great. Look. A hundred percent. | 非常好 看 满分 |
[25:27] | You did? | 是吗 |
[25:29] | Awesome, fantastic. | 太棒了 太厉害了 |
[25:32] | I’m very proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[25:35] | And how’s that story coming? | 那个故事是怎么来的 |
[25:37] | Good. I put you in the story too, daddy. | 等等 我把你也画到故事里了 爹地 |
[25:40] | You did? Let’s see. | 是吗 让我们看看 |
[25:42] | Yeah. It’s you… | 嗯 这是你 |
[25:45] | There’s Ben, with his bag home from college. | 这个是本 他背着包从大学回来 |
[25:50] | Is that you? | 这个是你吗 |
[25:51] | No. That’s my friend. | 不是 那是我的朋友 |
[25:53] | She showed me a big tunnel, daddy. | 爹地 她带我去看一条大隧道 |
[25:55] | A tunnel? | 一条隧道 |
[25:56] | An old railroad tunnel | 今天我发现我们的儿子 |
[25:57] | I found our son playing in today. | 在一条旧铁路隧道里玩耍 |
[25:59] | Nathan, tell daddy | 内森 告诉爹地 |
[26:00] | what mommy told you about the tunnel. | 妈咪是怎么跟你说隧道的事 |
[26:02] | Um, that I’m never going to play at the tunnel again. | 我再也不会在隧道里玩了 |
[26:05] | That’s correct. | 正确 |
[26:07] | Winner, winner, chicken dinner. | 大吉大利 今晚吃鸡 |
[26:10] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[26:12] | – Language. – What was that? | -注意用词 -那是什么 |
[26:13] | – Ghosts. – Ghosts? | -鬼魂 -鬼魂吗 |
[26:15] | He’s fibbing, babe. | 他骗你的 宝贝 |
[26:18] | Unless you want to sleep with a | 除非你想在他 |
[26:19] | six-year-old until he’s a teenager, | 十几岁前一直陪他睡 |
[26:21] | zip it. There’s no such thing as ghosts. | 不然就闭嘴 没有鬼魂这种东西 |
[26:23] | – Yeah, no such thing as ghosts. – Thank you. | -对 没有鬼魂之类的东西 -谢谢 |
[26:26] | But there is such a thing as a hey! | 但有一样东西叫嘿 |
[27:07] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[27:08] | Jesus, you scared the crap out of me. | 天哪 你吓死我了 |
[27:12] | What are you still doing up? | 你还在做什么 |
[27:14] | I couldn’t sleep. | 睡不着 |
[27:18] | Want to take her for a spin? | 想坐着她去兜风吗 |
[27:19] | Really? | 说真的吗 |
[27:35] | Look, Ben, I understand | 听着 本 我知道 |
[27:38] | you’re in a bit of a funk right now. | 你现在有点害怕 |
[27:40] | Okay? I get it. I do. | 好吗 我了解 我真的了解 |
[27:43] | At some point, you’re going to have to grow up. | 在某个节点 你必须长大 |
[27:47] | I mean, look, my point was early. | 我想说的是 你看 我的节点很早 |
[27:49] | Met your mother when I was young, | 我年轻时认识你妈妈 |
[27:51] | and, uh, you know, I definitely made my share of mistakes. | 而且 你知道 我肯定也犯过错误 |
[27:56] | One thing I always did was | 我一直做的一件事是 |
[28:00] | I took responsibility for my own actions. | 为自己的行为负责 |
[28:04] | Let’s cut the shit though, really. | 我们还是别胡扯了 真的 |
[28:06] | – I mean, you want this car, right? – Yes. | -你想要这辆车 对吧 -对 |
[28:10] | All you got to do is get yourself back in school | 那你就得回学校读书 |
[28:11] | and graduate, okay? | 并且顺利毕业 知道吗 |
[28:13] | So, in the meantime, I can drive…? | 所以 于此同时 我可以开车 |
[28:15] | – Look out! – Oh, shit! | -小心 -该死的 |
[28:20] | Please! Please! | 帮帮我 帮帮我 |
[28:21] | Please! Dr. Chambers! Wait. | 帮帮我 钱伯斯医生 请等等 |
[28:25] | It’s my husband, he’s got a gun | 我丈夫 他有枪 |
[28:26] | – and I think he’s going to try to kill himself. – Where? | -我怕他要自杀 -在哪 |
[28:28] | He’s in our house, just up the road. | 在我们家 就在这条路上边 |
[28:30] | Alright, well, come on, get in! | 好 快点 上车 |
[28:32] | Okay, get in, get in. | 快点 上车 上车 |
[28:33] | Come on, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 快点 走 走 快走 |
[28:35] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[28:43] | Ben, drive until you can get a signal. | 本 开到有信号的地方 |
[28:45] | Call the sheriff. | 打电话给警长 |
[28:45] | Wait, are you sure? He has a gun. | 等等 你确定吗 他有枪 |
[28:47] | Just do as I say. | 照我说的做 |
[28:56] | Where are you, sweetheart? | 你在哪儿 乖女儿 |
[28:58] | Where did my little girl go? | 我的宝贝去哪儿了 |
[29:01] | Why can’t you come home to your mother and me? Why? | 你为什么不回家找你妈妈和我 为什么 |
[29:12] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[29:18] | Dean, it’s Dr. Chambers. | 迪恩 我是钱伯斯医生 |
[29:24] | Dean? Can you hear me? | 迪恩 听得到我说话吗 |
[29:27] | I want you to stay here. | 你留在这 |
[29:31] | Dean, please do not shoot. | 迪恩 请别开枪 |
[29:46] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[29:49] | Can you hear me? | 听得到我说话吗 |
[29:51] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! No, don’t shoot me! | 等等 别 别开枪 |
[29:53] | I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[29:58] | Don’t leave me, baby! | 别离开我 宝贝 |
[30:01] | Who are you talking to? | 你在和谁说话 |
[30:06] | I just wanted to look at her. | 我只是想看看她 |
[30:12] | Listen, Dean. Look at me. | 听着 迪恩 看看我 |
[30:15] | I’m a doctor, I can help you. | 我是医生 我可以帮你 |
[30:17] | How do I know you are what you say you are? | 我怎么知道你说的是不是真的 |
[30:19] | I swear to you. I’m doctor Chambers. | 我向你发誓 我是钱伯斯医生 |
[30:21] | You were on my property the other day. | 前几天你还去过我家 |
[30:23] | You were talking to my son. | 你和我儿子说话 |
[30:25] | Dean, baby. Let this man help you, ok? | 迪恩 亲爱的 让他帮你 好吗 |
[30:29] | – Christine. – Yes? | -克里斯蒂娜 -我在 |
[30:32] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:34] | I just wanted to hold her one last time. | 我只想最后抱她一次 |
[30:38] | I knew she wasn’t coming back. | 我知道她不会回来了 |
[30:41] | Listen, Dean, I can help you. | 听着 迪恩 我可以帮你 |
[30:43] | But you have to put the gun down. | 但你必须把枪放下 |
[30:49] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[30:52] | Who, Dean? Who’s coming? | 谁 迪恩 谁来了 |
[30:54] | It’s nobody! Nobody’s coming, Dean. | 没人 没人来 迪恩 |
[30:56] | Stop this nonsense, right now! Stop it right now! | 别胡说了 马上 立刻停下来 |
[30:59] | What is that? Who is that? | 那是什么 那是谁 |
[31:02] | You see them, doc? You can see them? | 看到了吗 医生 你能看到他们吗 |
[31:06] | There’s nobody there, Dr. Chambers! Dean, stop it! | 那没人 钱伯斯医生 迪恩 住手 |
[31:08] | No, no, don’t let them see you, doc. | 不 不 不要让他们看到你 医生 |
[31:11] | They’ll come for you too. | 他们也会来找你的 |
[31:14] | Alright, Dean, let’s go | 好了 迪恩 我们走吧 |
[31:15] | Just put the gun down and let’s go! | 把枪放下 我们一块走 |
[31:17] | That’s enough! Just stop it! | 够了 停下来 |
[31:24] | Emm’s isn’t coming home. | 艾米回不来了 |
[31:30] | I couldn’t protect her. | 我没能保护她 |
[31:37] | You protect your family, doc. | 你要保护你的家人 医生 |
[31:39] | You must protect your family. | 你必须保护你的家人 |
[31:41] | Find a way. Or they’ll come for you, too. | 想个办法 否则他们也会来找你的 |
[31:52] | I’m sorry, Christine. | 对不起 克里斯蒂娜 |
[31:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:58] | No! | 不要 |
[32:11] | Nothing. She’s in shock. | 没事 她仍处在惊吓中 |
[32:22] | Oh, baby, no. No, no, no. | 亲爱的 不 不 不 不 |
[32:29] | He say anything, John? | 他有说什么吗 约翰 |
[32:32] | He was babbling. | 他在胡言乱语 |
[32:36] | He thought his daughter was in the house. | 他以为他女儿在家里 |
[32:43] | Christine, she witnessed everything? | 克里斯蒂娜 她目睹了一切吗 |
[32:46] | Yeah. | 是 |
[32:51] | He told me I should go home and protect my family. | 他让我回家保护我的家人 |
[32:59] | You didn’t see anybody else in the house? | 你在房子里有看到还有其他人吗 |
[33:02] | No. | 没有 |
[33:03] | When you pulled out, anything? | 你开车时有看到什么东西吗 |
[33:06] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[33:16] | Sorry you had to see that, John. | 很抱歉让你看到这些 约翰 |
[33:18] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[35:41] | Hello, John. | 你好 约翰 |
[36:58] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[37:03] | Nathan. | 内森 |
[37:06] | What did that woman say to you? | 那个女人对你说了什么 |
[37:08] | She asked me what that man who hurt himself said to me. | 她问我那个自杀的男人对我说了什么 |
[37:11] | Mr. Booth? | 布斯先生吗 |
[37:13] | Um… i don’t know, mommy. | 我不知道 妈咪 |
[37:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:28] | Well, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[37:41] | Excuse me! Miss? | 打扰一下 小姐 |
[37:45] | Do you have an appointment? | 你有预约吗 |
[37:46] | No, you were just talking to my son. | 不 你刚才在跟我儿子说话 |
[37:48] | What did you say to him? | 你跟他说了什么 |
[37:51] | Look, lady, I don’t appreciate you spying on my family | 听着 我不喜欢你监视我家人 |
[37:53] | and talking to my six-year-old son. | 和我六岁儿子说话 |
[37:56] | If you have something to say, you can say it to me. | 如果想说什么 可以和我说 |
[37:58] | Okay, yes! Alright. | 好的 明白了 行吧 |
[38:00] | You’re right. It was inappropriate of me to talk to your son. | 你是对的 我是不该和你儿子说话 |
[38:05] | M… I… i just asked him what Dean booth said to him. | 我只是问他迪恩·布斯说了什么 |
[38:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:19] | Why are you so interested in Dean booth? | 你为什么对迪恩·布斯这么感兴趣 |
[38:24] | Because he was my friend. | 因为他曾是我的朋友 |
[38:28] | Nathan, close that. | 内森 把它合上 |
[38:32] | I’m sorry if I’ve caused you any trouble. | 很抱歉给你造成了麻烦 |
[38:38] | Mommy… | 妈咪 |
[38:40] | Come on, Nathan, let’s go. | 内森过来 我们走 |
[38:41] | Mommy, this is the man. | 妈咪 这就是那个人 |
[38:43] | Nathan, come on now. | 内森 快过来 |
[38:45] | But this is the man who comes into my room. | 这就是走进我房间的人 |
[38:47] | Nathan, now. Let’s go. | 内森 赶紧的 快走 |
[38:51] | Oh my… wait, wait. | 天啊 等等 |
[38:53] | He’s seen him. | 他可以看见他 |
[38:54] | Wait, are you listening to me? | 等等 你明白我的意思吗 |
[38:55] | He’s seen him, which means that they are coming. | 他看见他 说明他们要来了 |
[38:57] | Who is coming? You need to stop. | 谁要来了 别再胡说八道了 |
[39:00] | Nathan, tell your mommy that you saw him. | 内森 告诉你妈妈你看见他了 |
[39:02] | No, don’t do that. | 不 不许碰他 |
[39:03] | You can see them too. | 你也能看到 |
[39:04] | Okay. They’re in the corner of your eye | 好吗 他们躲在你视线盲区 |
[39:06] | but they are watching us all the time. | 但他们一直监视着我们 |
[39:09] | You’re insane. Do not talk to my son. | 不可理喻 别和我儿子说话 |
[39:11] | Leave us alone! | 别烦我们 |
[39:17] | Do you ever get the feeling like you’re being watched? | 你曾有被监视的感觉吗 |
[39:21] | Totally. | 当然 |
[39:24] | When I was a kid, I’d get that feeling. | 当我小时候 我有这种感觉 |
[39:27] | The room would get really quiet | 房间变得异常安静 |
[39:29] | and this freakish eerie chill would come over me, | 怪异的寒意向我袭来 |
[39:31] | like there was some invisible force | 就好像有些无形的力量 |
[39:34] | standing there looking at me. | 站在那里看着我 |
[39:36] | Yeah, exactly. | 是的 就是这样 |
[39:38] | When I was little, I had this recurring nightmare | 我小时候 一直反复做一个噩梦 |
[39:43] | that this man, all covered in black | 有个男人 一身黑衣 |
[39:47] | would walk out of the woods, into my house | 从森林出来 走向我家 |
[39:52] | and would stand in my bedroom and watch me sleep. | 站在我的卧室里看我睡觉 |
[39:57] | That’s pretty creepy. | 那太诡异了 |
[40:00] | One night I woke up… | 有一晚我突然醒过来 |
[40:05] | And I saw him, plain as day. | 我清清楚楚看到他 |
[40:09] | I screamed so loud for my parents | 我大声尖叫喊父母过来 |
[40:12] | and threw the covers over my head. | 拿被子捂住头 |
[40:14] | By the time my mom got in there, he was gone. | 我父母过来时 他已经消失了 |
[40:20] | That was the last time I ever had that dream. | 那是我最后一次做那个噩梦 |
[40:24] | Six years ago my mom and I | 六年前 我妈妈和我 |
[40:25] | were hit by a drunk driver. | 被一个醉酒的司机撞了 |
[40:28] | When the medics arrived, I was pronounced dead. | 当医生到达时 我被宣布死亡 |
[40:32] | My heart didn’t beat for over five minutes. | 我的心脏有5分钟没跳动 |
[40:36] | I remember everything. | 但我记得所有事情 |
[40:38] | I floated above the wreckage, | 我漂浮在残骸之上 |
[40:40] | I watched as they pulled our bodies out. | 看着他们把我们尸体拉出来 |
[40:47] | When I woke, I knew my mom was dead before they told me. | 我醒来时在他们说之前我就知道我妈死了 |
[40:56] | That’s horrible, Ben. I’m so sorry. | 那太可怕了 本 我很抱歉 |
[41:02] | So do you think your mom’s watching over you now? | 你觉得你妈妈正在照看你吗 |
[41:06] | Yeah, I do. | 我觉得是 |
[41:10] | What, you talked to her? | 什么 你和她谈了 |
[41:11] | Yeah, I talked to her. Then what? | 是啊 我和她谈了 然后呢 |
[41:13] | You didn’t ask her why she’s watching our house? | 你没问她为什么监视我家吗 |
[41:15] | I did. All she said is that she’s friends with Dean. | 我问了 她只说她是迪恩的朋友 |
[41:17] | She’s friends with Dean. | 她是迪恩的朋友 |
[41:19] | Okay, so she’s crazy too. Okay? | 好吧 那她也疯了 明白吗 |
[41:20] | That’s it. Okay? Let it go. | 就这样 好吗 别再想了 |
[41:24] | Whatever she is, she said some really… | 不管她是谁 她说了些让人很不安的话 |
[41:28] | Really disturbing things that resonated with Nathan | 而内森似乎听得懂 |
[41:30] | and then she started yelling at me, | 然后她开始对我大喊大叫 |
[41:32] | just talking craziness about people watching us. | 说有人监视我们的胡话 |
[41:43] | Nathan, hey, shhh, shhh. | 内森 |
[41:47] | You’re alright. | 没事儿的 |
[41:48] | Take a breath, take a breath. | 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[41:49] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:51] | It’s okay. You’re okay. | 没事儿了 你没事的 |
[41:54] | That man was in my room again. | 那个人又出现在我房间了 |
[41:56] | He was standing right here. | 他就站在那里 |
[41:58] | There’s nobody here, pal. You’re just dreaming it. | 没人在那儿 孩子 你只是做梦而已 |
[42:00] | It’s just mommy and I. | 只有妈妈和我 |
[42:02] | He said that no one will be able to help me. | 他说没人能帮我 |
[42:04] | Who said that to you? | 谁对你说的 |
[42:06] | The man in my room said that. | 在我房间的那个男人 |
[42:07] | Well… Hey, you know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[42:13] | When I was your age, | 当我像你这么大的时候 |
[42:15] | I had an imaginary friend, too. | 我也有一个想象中的朋友 |
[42:18] | And if your imaginary friend is scaring you, | 如果那个朋友吓唬你 |
[42:20] | you just need to tell him to go away | 你只需要叫他走开就好 |
[42:22] | and you don’t want to talk to him anymore, okay? | 而且你再也不想和他说话了 好吗 |
[42:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:25] | – Okay? I promise. -Yeah. | -答应我好吗 我保证 -好 |
[42:28] | Nobody’s going to hurt you. | 没人可以伤害你 |
[42:29] | Not on mommy and daddy’s watch. | 有妈妈和我在就不会 |
[42:31] | – Okay. – Okay | -好的 -好 |
[42:33] | – Love you. – I love you, too. | -爱你 -我也爱你 |
[42:36] | Now give me big hugs. Come on. | 过来爸爸抱抱 过来 |
[42:39] | Mmm. I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[42:40] | Give mommy big hugs. | 给妈妈抱抱 |
[42:42] | – Yeah! – I love you, little man. | -妈妈爱你 -小家伙 |
[42:45] | Come here. That’s good. | 躺下 就这样 |
[42:49] | Are you cozy? Mm-hm. | 你感觉好些了吗? |
[42:54] | Daddy? Yes? | 爹地 怎么啦 |
[42:56] | When are you going to fix my night-light? | 你打算什么时候修好我的夜灯 |
[42:58] | Uh, first thing in the morning. | 明早起来就修 |
[43:02] | – Okay. – Get some sleep, okay? | -好的 -睡个好觉 好吗 |
[43:04] | – Okay. – Alright, love you. | -好的 -好 爱你 |
[43:06] | Good night! | 晚安 |
[43:55] | John? | 约翰 |
[43:56] | John, honey! John! | 约翰 亲爱的 约翰 |
[43:58] | John! | 约翰 |
[44:03] | Oh my god, Heather. | 我的天 希瑟 |
[44:05] | – What’s happening to me? – It’s okay. | -我怎么了 -没事的 |
[44:09] | Honey, honey, it’s okay. | 亲爱的 没事的 |
[44:23] | I couldn’t move. | 我动弹不得 |
[44:26] | I felt this pressure on my chest. | 我感觉胸口有股压力 |
[44:29] | Like taking my breath away. | 就像要夺走我的呼吸一样 |
[44:32] | It’s sleep paralysis. | 是睡眠瘫痪症 |
[44:34] | How long has this been going on for? | 这持续多久了 |
[44:36] | It pretty much started when we moved in. | 几乎从我们搬进来就开始了 |
[44:42] | We’re all going to experience sleep paralysis at least once | 我们总会经历至少一次睡眠瘫痪 |
[44:47] | sometimes twice in our lifetime. | 有些人一生中会经历两次 |
[44:48] | – So this is common? – Very. | -所以这很普遍吗 -是的 |
[44:51] | And it’s usually brought on by high levels of anxiety. | 这通常是由高度焦虑引起的 |
[44:54] | Which you clearly have in your life right now. | 而那显然是你正在经历的 |
[44:58] | Look, I promise you, there was something in my room. | 听着 我肯定 我房间里有东西 |
[45:03] | Hallucinations are very common with sleep paralysis. | 幻觉在睡眠瘫痪中很常见 |
[45:06] | This was no hallucination. | 那不是幻觉 |
[45:08] | They were standing over me, staring down at me. | 他们就在我身边 看着我 |
[45:11] | Simply a reflection of the nightmare you were having, John. | 只是你噩梦的反映而已 约翰 |
[45:15] | When one experiences sleep paralysis, | 当一个人处于睡眠瘫痪状态时 |
[45:17] | they are either falling asleep, or waking up. | 要么正在入睡 或即将醒来 |
[45:21] | In your case, you were awakening out of a nightmare. | 而你是正从噩梦中醒来 |
[45:24] | What you witnessed in your room | 你在房间里看到的 |
[45:27] | was the same physical threat from your dream | 是和你梦里相似的身体威胁 |
[45:29] | crossing over into your conscious state. | 交叉进入你的意识状态 |
[45:32] | The mind continues to work at this, | 大脑持续这样运转 |
[45:34] | which makes you believe what you are seeing there | 会让你相信你在黑暗中 |
[45:38] | in your room within the dark is real, | 看到的房间里的事物是真的 |
[45:40] | right there in front of you. | 就在你眼前 |
[45:42] | Don’t move, look straight ahead. | 别动 直视前方 |
[45:45] | What about Nathan? | 那内森呢 |
[45:47] | Nothing more than night terrors. | 只不过是夜惊而已 |
[45:52] | You two are clearly cut from the same mold. | 你们俩的病因是一样的 |
[45:57] | Look, you’re fine. | 听着 你没事 |
[45:59] | I want you to go home and relax, okay? | 我希望你回家放松一下 好吗 |
[46:03] | Okay. Alright. | 好的 |
[46:22] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[46:30] | Ben, do you see Nathan? | 本 你看见内森了吗 |
[46:40] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[46:41] | Nathan. | 内森 |
[46:47] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[46:49] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[46:55] | Nathan, what…? | 内森 怎么 |
[47:13] | Ben! | 本 |
[47:24] | Oh, shit. Hey, hey. You okay? | 见鬼 你还好吗 |
[47:27] | Go check on Nathan. Check the tunnel. Run. | 去找找内森 去隧道看看 快去 |
[47:31] | Yeah. | 好 |
[47:34] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[47:41] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[48:13] | Come here! | 快过来 |
[48:15] | It’s okay. Oh, you’re soaked. | 没事了 你湿透了 |
[48:21] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[48:22] | You’re going to be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[48:25] | Let’s get you home. | 我们回家吧 |
[48:42] | – Doctor chambers? – Yes? | -钱伯斯医生 -有事吗 |
[48:45] | Your wife is on line one. | 你妻子打电话过来了 |
[48:47] | Could you tell her I’ll call her back, please? | 你能告诉她我会给她回电吗 |
[48:48] | Doctor, she indicated it was urgent. | 医生 她说是要紧事 |
[48:51] | We’ll catch up later. | 我们稍后再谈 |
[48:53] | I’ll take it up front. | 我马上去接 |
[49:18] | Hey. Hey… | 嘿 |
[49:21] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[49:25] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[49:30] | Baby, we can try again. | 宝贝 我们可以再试试 |
[49:33] | Whatever it takes, okay? | 不管多大代价 好吗 |
[49:35] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[49:38] | It’s just me. | 是我的原因 |
[49:41] | No, no… | 不 不 |
[49:45] | It kills me to see you like this. | 看到你这样我很心疼 |
[49:48] | You are so beautiful, baby. | 你是如此美丽 宝贝 |
[49:53] | Why does this keep happening? | 为什么这种情况会一直发生 |
[49:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[49:58] | Can I die? | 我会死吗 |
[50:02] | Everyone can die, right? | 每个人都会死 对吧 |
[50:07] | Yeah, buddy. | 是的 伙计 |
[50:11] | At some point we’ll all grow old… | 终有一天我们都会变老 |
[50:17] | And we all eventually pass. | 然后我们终将死去 |
[50:19] | So daddy, we will die? | 爸爸 我们都会死吗 |
[50:22] | Yeah, but… | 是啊 但是 |
[50:27] | A long time from now. | 很久以后 |
[50:29] | Mommy, too? | 妈妈也是吗 |
[50:35] | Mommy’s going to grow really, really old, okay? | 妈妈会变得非常非常老 好吗 |
[50:37] | And the baby? | 那小宝宝呢 |
[50:45] | Uh, the baby just took a shortcut to heaven. | 小宝宝先我们一步去天堂了 |
[50:51] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[50:53] | Don’t be sorry. It’s not your fault. | 别难过 那不是你的错 |
[50:57] | It’s not mommy’s fault. | 那也不是妈妈的错 |
[51:03] | The man in my room told me to go to the woods. | 我房间里那个人叫我去树林 |
[51:08] | I thought I told you to tell him to go away. | 我不是叫你让他走开吗 |
[51:11] | I did. | 我说了 |
[51:13] | And he didn’t disappear. | 但是他不走 |
[51:15] | No. He said that if I ever said that again, he’d kill mommy. | 他说如果我再说 他就杀了妈妈 |
[52:35] | Oh. Hi. | 哦 你好. |
[52:38] | Christine, I’m sorry for your loss. | 克里斯蒂娜 对于你的遭遇我很抱歉 |
[52:41] | Uh, Dr. Chambers, I just wanted to stop by before I left. | 钱伯斯医生 我只是想在离开前来看看 |
[52:50] | Listen, if there’s ever anything at all that you need, | 听着 如果你有什么需要 |
[52:54] | recommendations, anything, please just let me know. | 推荐信 或任何事 请告诉我 |
[52:58] | I’m going to be alright. | 我没事 |
[53:00] | I just want you and your family to be alright. | 我只希望你和你家人一切都好 |
[53:05] | I appreciate that. | 那真是谢谢了 |
[53:09] | Is there something I need to know? | 是不是还有些什么我不知道的事 |
[53:13] | All I can say | 我只能说 |
[53:15] | is that ever since we lost Emms, | 自从我们失去了艾米斯之后 |
[53:17] | I feel like the people in this town | 我就感觉镇子里的人们 |
[53:19] | have just always been working against us. | 处处跟我们过不去 |
[53:22] | I watched my husband go mad. | 我看到我丈夫生气了 |
[53:27] | I watched the police arrest him time after time | 我看着警察一次又一次的把他带走 |
[53:30] | and the people of this town just shut him off | 但镇里的人只想和他撇清关系 |
[53:33] | all because he was strong and demanded answers. | 只因为他不顾一切想找出个说法 |
[53:37] | I used to think it was a black and white thing | 我之前一直以为这是件非黑即白的事 |
[53:39] | but now I am convinced | 但我现在不得不说 |
[53:41] | it’s something much more than that. | 这里面的水要比我们想的深 |
[53:45] | Protect your family, Dr. Chambers. | 保护好你的家人 钱伯斯医生 |
[53:50] | Because at the end of the day… | 因为到了最后 |
[53:54] | That’s all we have to live for. | 那是我们唯一活下去的理由 |
[53:56] | I hear you. | 我知道了 |
[53:59] | I’m sorry I couldn’t do more for you and your husband. | 很抱歉我没能帮上你和你丈夫 |
[54:02] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[54:03] | Hey, hey. It’s, no… | 嘿 嘿 没关系 |
[54:11] | They’re not coming back… | 他们都回不来了 |
[54:15] | And all I can do now is pray that they are with god. | 我所能做的只能是向上帝祈祷了 |
[54:23] | I, uh… | 我 |
[54:26] | I want to give you this. | 我想把这个给你 |
[54:30] | It’s my husband’s journal. | 是我丈夫的日志 |
[54:33] | Maybe it can help you protect you and your family. | 或许它能帮助保护你和你的家人 |
[54:39] | Goodbye, Dr. Chambers. | 再见 钱伯斯医生 |
[54:42] | God bless. | 愿上帝保佑你 |
[55:27] | A search… Neuro science. | 一项 神经科学的研究表明 |
[55:29] | It’s the second link. | 这是链接 |
[55:35] | Hi, baby. Hi. | 嘿 亲爱的 嗨 |
[55:39] | What are you doing up? You should be asleep. | 你怎么过来了 你应该去睡觉的 |
[55:40] | – Can’t sleep. – Hypnagogia? | -睡不着 -睡眠临界态 |
[55:43] | What’s Hypnagogia? | 什么是睡眠临界态 |
[55:46] | It says here that “Hypnagogic hallucinations | 这上面说睡眠临界态的幻觉 |
[55:49] | “are often auditory or have an auditory component | 是经常与听觉或受听觉干扰相关的 |
[55:53] | like loud crashes and bangs.” | 例如巨大的撞击或者爆炸声 |
[55:56] | You experiencing this? | 你现在有这种症状吗 |
[55:58] | Yeah. | 有 |
[56:01] | “Hypnagogia and sleep paralysis go hand in hand. | 睡眠临界态和睡眠麻痹症是伴生性的 |
[56:06] | The paralysis itself is frequently | 这种麻痹 |
[56:07] | accompanied by additional phenomena. | 还常常派生其他症状 |
[56:09] | “Typical examples are the feeling of being crushed or suffocated, | 典例即为伴有压迫感和窒息感 |
[56:12] | “electric ‘tingles’ or ‘vibrations’ down the body, | 身体里有电流刺痛和震动感 |
[56:15] | “the imagined presence of a visible or invisible entity…” | 幻想可视与不可视的实体存在 |
[56:22] | “All of this resulting in intense emotion, | 这些都会导致紧张情绪 |
[56:24] | causing fears and sensations of dread.” | 产生恐惧感 |
[56:44] | “They appear as shadows in the edge of our vision. | 它们在我们的视野边缘像影子一样出现 |
[56:51] | It’s the hospital. | 是医院来的 |
[56:52] | I’ll schedule some testing. | 我会安排一些测试 |
[56:54] | I’m sure maybe it’s just a tumor. | 我觉得那是个肿瘤 |
[56:56] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[56:59] | What about Nathan? | 内森怎么办 |
[57:01] | I really don’t think that he’s just imagining things. | 我觉得那些东西不是他想象出来 |
[57:03] | It’s… | 那就是 |
[57:05] | He’s just having night terrors. | 他只是夜惊了 |
[57:06] | It’s just like Dr. Coleman said. | 跟科尔曼医生说的一样 |
[57:09] | He’s claiming that there’s a man coming into his room. | 他说那确实有个人进到他屋子里面了 |
[57:11] | It’s the same thing that you’re seeing. | 和你看到的是一样的 |
[57:13] | What, so he’s having hallucinations? | 所以他产生幻觉了 |
[57:16] | You’d rather believe that our son has some serious head trauma | 你宁愿相信咱们孩子是受到严重精神创伤 |
[57:19] | as opposed to being a normal little boy having nightmares? | 也不愿意以为只是小孩做噩梦吗 |
[57:22] | You’re missing my whole point. | 你误会我的意思了 |
[57:24] | He is experiencing a form of what you are experiencing. | 他也出现和你一样的症状了 |
[57:27] | You know I want to find the real reason to this. | 你知道我想找到真正的原因 |
[57:29] | – Okay. – And? | -好吗 -然后呢 |
[57:32] | And… I’ll call some old associates from ped. | 然后 我会和一些老同事联系 |
[57:37] | I’ll find Nathan a specialist. | 给内森找个专家 |
[57:43] | It’s going to be okay. | 没事的 |
[57:46] | I won’t be late. | 我不能迟到 |
[57:59] | “Best photo.” | 最棒的照片 |
[58:19] | Hey, where’s your car? I need to get out of here. | 嘿 你的车呢 我得出去 |
[58:22] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[58:23] | It’s been a tough night. | 很不愉快的一晚啊 |
[58:25] | I need to get away from all these people. | 我想远离这些人 |
[58:26] | Hey, new guy! | 嘿 新来的 |
[58:30] | Hey, new guy. This is a private party. | 嘿 新来的 这是个私人聚会 |
[58:33] | Members only. Now, lucky for you, | 只供会员 现在算你走运 |
[58:36] | it’s initiation night. | 这是入会之夜 |
[58:37] | I’m serious. | 我没说着玩啊 |
[58:39] | Get lost, man. | 迷路了 兄弟 |
[58:43] | We’re leaving, Jimmy. | 我们要走了 吉米 |
[58:44] | Where you going? | 你去哪啊 |
[58:46] | Is this like your third date? | 这像不像你第三次约会啊 |
[58:48] | If I remember correctly, | 我要是没记错的话 |
[58:50] | I think I hit it on the third date. Am I right? | 我好像上了你 没说错吧 |
[58:52] | You’re an asshole, Jimmy. | 你就是个傻逼 吉姆 |
[58:53] | Ha. I love it when she gets mad. | 我就喜欢她生气的样儿 |
[58:55] | She gets that little crease in her forehead. | 额头上会有小皱纹 |
[58:57] | Anyways, back to business. Listen, Jim… | 回到正题 听着 吉姆 |
[59:00] | Ben. | 本 |
[59:01] | Right. I’m Jim. | 行 我是吉姆 |
[59:04] | Ben, I don’t want to embarrass you, | 本 我不想搞得你很尴尬 |
[59:07] | but I am gonna have to ask you to leave, | 我只想让你走 |
[59:09] | unless of course you’re up for the initiation. | 除非你来注册入会 |
[59:12] | Ben, seriously, come on. | 本 真的 走吧 |
[59:14] | Then go, Ben. | 那走吧 本 |
[59:17] | You could go and possibly you’ll get lucky. | 你能走或许你能走运 |
[59:20] | Maybe. Personally, I know this chick | 或许 就我来讲 我知道这妞 |
[59:22] | and she’ll probably find out you’re a big pussy | 她没准会发现你是个大怂逼 |
[59:24] | and dump you within a week. | 一周之内把你甩了 |
[59:26] | Exactly like how I dumped you? | 就跟我甩了你一样吗 |
[59:27] | Ohhh. Oh, no, she didn’t. | 不 她可没有 |
[59:34] | Think about what you’re doing here. | 想想你来这干什么的 |
[59:37] | You’ve got the whole town standing here watching you. | 整个镇子的人都在这看着你呢 |
[59:47] | What do I have to do? | 我需要干什么 |
[1:00:10] | Yes, hello, I’m looking for chief Collins. | 你好 我想找科林斯警长 |
[1:00:14] | I see. Could you please tell me where he’s at? | 我知道了 你能告诉我他在哪吗 |
[1:00:19] | Right. Um, no, great, thank you. | 好 不用了 谢谢 |
[1:00:25] | This tunnel runs 3.5 miles deep | 这个隧道得有3.5英里长 |
[1:00:28] | into the mountainside. | 直到山脚下 |
[1:00:30] | All you gotta do | 你要做的 |
[1:00:31] | is walk through the tunnel to the other side | 就是从隧道这边走到那边 |
[1:00:33] | and we’ll pick you up. | 我们会去接你的 |
[1:00:34] | Come on. Man, no one’s going to be waiting for me. | 拜托 老兄 没人会等我的 |
[1:00:36] | You think little Nikki’s going to leave you hanging | 你以为小妮基会让你自己在这像个被 |
[1:00:39] | like a bad case of blue balls? Nikki? | 晾在一旁的蛋蛋一样风中凌乱吗 妮基 |
[1:00:49] | Ben. This is a bad idea. We need to leave. | 本 这是坏主意 咱们走吧 |
[1:00:52] | I can’t leave now. | 现在走不了了 |
[1:00:53] | Take the keys and put them somewhere safe. | 拿着钥匙 把它们放到安全的地方 |
[1:00:57] | Come on, take the keys. | 来啊 拿着钥匙 |
[1:01:01] | Let’s do it. | 走吧 |
[1:01:03] | No flashlights. | 没有手电啊 |
[1:01:05] | Just you and your little wee wee in your hand. | 只有你和你手里的小弟弟啊 |
[1:01:10] | Ben, please! | 本 别啊 |
[1:01:50] | Dr. Chambers. | 钱伯斯医生 |
[1:01:52] | I’m kind of surprised to see you here. | 没想到能在这见到你啊 |
[1:01:54] | Yeah, well, I felt like I could use a drink. | 是啊 我想来喝酒了 |
[1:01:57] | Hi. Bourbon. Neat, please. | 嗨 波旁酒 纯的 谢谢 |
[1:02:01] | Man after my own heart. | 敬我最好的朋友 |
[1:02:04] | Yeah, well, I… | 好 我 |
[1:02:07] | Didn’t really come here to chit-chat. | 其实不是来这闲聊的 |
[1:02:09] | Just trying to figure out what’s going on on my property. | 只是想知道我那个房子怎么回事 |
[1:02:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:02:16] | Yeah, I can’t really put my finger on it. | 我不知道那是什么东西 |
[1:02:23] | You ever see anything unexplained or out of the ordinary? | 你见到过什么难以解释的超自然现象吗 |
[1:02:27] | No, can’t say that I have. | 没 我没见过 |
[1:02:31] | Um, it’s a pretty typical country town here. | 这里就是个普通的小城 |
[1:02:35] | Pretty much find out anything about anybody | 只是看他们的木桩 |
[1:02:39] | by just looking under their wood pile. | 就可以知道他们的一切 |
[1:02:55] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:02:59] | Who is it? | 谁在哪 |
[1:03:11] | I got you. | 抓到你了 |
[1:03:14] | How’s that ground taste, huh? Huh? | 土好吃吗 |
[1:03:17] | You like that? | 喜欢吗 |
[1:03:19] | You going to cry? | 你吓哭了吗 |
[1:03:21] | You going to cry? Huh? | 你想哭吗 |
[1:03:28] | Yes, Darren! | 干他 达伦 |
[1:03:41] | Hey, Darren! | 嘿 达伦 |
[1:03:47] | Darren! | 达伦 |
[1:03:48] | Darren, where’d you go, man? | 达伦你去哪了老兄 |
[1:03:53] | What…? | 什么鬼 |
[1:03:54] | Come on, let’s go! | 来 快走 |
[1:03:56] | What the hell is that? | 那他妈是什么鬼东西 |
[1:03:57] | Get up! Get up! | 快起来 快起来 |
[1:04:20] | Ben! | 本 |
[1:04:21] | They’re gone! | 他们死了 |
[1:04:23] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[1:04:23] | There’s something in the tunnel! It took those guys! | 隧道里有什么东西 把他们俩杀死了 |
[1:04:26] | Somebody call the police! | 快报警 |
[1:04:29] | So, Dean booth, you were around when, uh… | 所以 迪恩·布斯 当他们的 |
[1:04:33] | When they lost their child? | 孩子失踪的时候你在附近吗 |
[1:04:36] | I’ve been the chief here for 15 years. | 我做了这15年的警长 |
[1:04:39] | Must have been rough, huh? | 一定挺不容易的 |
[1:04:42] | Watch a man, a family, lose a child like that. | 看着一家人 那样失去他们的孩子 |
[1:04:47] | You’re a father, right? | 你是个父亲 对吧 |
[1:04:49] | I did everything I could for that family. | 我为那家人做了一切我能做的 |
[1:04:53] | Dean clearly lost his mind. You saw that. | 迪恩绝对是疯了 你也看到了 |
[1:05:00] | He almost attacked your son. | 他差一点就伤到你儿子了 |
[1:05:02] | Yeah, I’m not so sure about that. | 是 不过我不是很确定 |
[1:05:08] | It’s a small town. | 这是个小镇 |
[1:05:13] | Why do I get the feeling | 怎么我感觉 |
[1:05:14] | that you’re questioning my integrity? | 你好像在质疑我的品性呢 |
[1:05:18] | You tell me, chief. | 告诉我 警长 |
[1:05:22] | There’s an accident out at the Rockville tunnel. | 岩城隧道发生了事故 |
[1:05:24] | Group of kids out partying. | 一群孩子出去聚会 |
[1:05:25] | Ah, hell. | 见鬼 |
[1:05:27] | Anybody out there yet? | 有人过去了吗 |
[1:05:28] | Mills. Staties are in route. | 米尔斯 施佩茨在路上 |
[1:05:32] | Alright, let’s go. | 行了 走吧 |
[1:05:33] | Mind if I ride along? You might need a doctor. | 介意我跟过去吗 你们没准需要医生 |
[1:05:37] | Sure. Come on. | 没事 来吧 |
[1:06:08] | Ben? | 本 |
[1:06:12] | Mind telling me what’s going on? | 跟我说说怎么回事 |
[1:06:14] | Dad, there’s something in that tunnel. | 爸 隧道里有什么东西 |
[1:06:15] | It took those two guys. | 弄死了那两个人 |
[1:06:18] | Who were you here with? | 你跟谁在一起来这的 |
[1:06:20] | With Ben. | 和本 |
[1:06:22] | Son, you mean to tell me | 小子 你是想说 |
[1:06:24] | that you brought my 18-year-old daughter out here | 你带着我18岁的女儿去树林里 |
[1:06:26] | in the woods to drink beer with these derelicts? | 跟这群游手好闲的人出来喝酒吗 |
[1:06:29] | Chief Collins. | 科林斯警长 |
[1:06:31] | We searched the entire tunnel. | 我们查了整个隧道 |
[1:06:33] | There’s nothing in there. | 什么都没有找到 |
[1:06:34] | My guess is some kind of prank. | 我猜是什么恶作剧 |
[1:06:36] | No way! I saw it with my own eyes! | 不可能 我亲眼看见的 |
[1:06:39] | Saw what exactly? | 看清楚是什么了吗 |
[1:06:39] | I don’t know! These dark creature things. | 我不知道是些什么暗黑生物 |
[1:06:41] | I don’t know what the hell they were | 我不知道他们是什么鬼 |
[1:06:42] | They ripped those guys away! | 他们把那几个人撕得粉碎 |
[1:06:43] | There’s blood all over the place! | 到处都是血 |
[1:06:45] | – You must have found that. – That’s enough. | -你们必须要找到它 -够了 |
[1:06:48] | There’s no blood in there, chief. | 里面没有血 警长 |
[1:06:49] | He’s right, chief. | 他说得对 警长 |
[1:06:52] | Alright, gentlemen, | 行了 先生们 |
[1:06:54] | I want to lock down this entire area. | 我想把这个地方完全封锁起来 |
[1:06:56] | I want roadblocks on all access points. | 把所有通道都封死 |
[1:06:59] | Let’s find those kids. | 去找那几个孩子吧 |
[1:07:01] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[1:07:02] | John, I’m sorry but he’s going to have to come | 约翰 很抱歉 但他得跟我们去 |
[1:07:05] | to the station with us. | 和我们一起去警察局 |
[1:07:07] | Look, he’s… he’s clearly frazzled. | 你看 他 他真的很累了 |
[1:07:10] | I got two missing kids and your son’s a witness. | 有两个孩子失踪而你儿子是目击证人 |
[1:07:14] | He’s going to come with us. | 他要和我们一起去 |
[1:07:17] | Fine. Would you give me a minute? | 好吧 能给我点时间吗 |
[1:07:20] | Sure. | 可以 |
[1:07:24] | Dad, I saw them. | 爸 我看见他们了 |
[1:07:26] | Like the shadow people we saw on the Internet | 就像我们在网上看见的暗影人一样 |
[1:07:28] | except they’re not shadows, they’re real. | 但他们不是影子 他们是真实存在的 |
[1:07:29] | He took those guys. | 他带走了那些人 |
[1:07:32] | Okay, look. | 好的 听着 |
[1:07:34] | I’m going to get Heather and Nathan. | 我去接希瑟和内森 |
[1:07:35] | We are getting out of here tonight. | 我们今晚离开这里 |
[1:07:37] | Give me the keys. | 把钥匙给我 |
[1:07:38] | The keys. Nikki, the keys. | 钥匙 妮基 钥匙 |
[1:07:51] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[1:08:24] | You’ve got a little bit of a fever. | 你有点发烧了 |
[1:08:26] | – I do? – You do. | -是吗 -是的 |
[1:08:30] | You really scared mommy yesterday. | 你昨天真的吓到妈妈了 |
[1:08:35] | Can I have your phone? | 我能用你的手机吗 |
[1:08:37] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:08:40] | Thirty minutes and lights out, okay? | 看30分钟然后关灯睡觉 好吗 |
[1:08:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:08:51] | I love you, little man. | 我爱你 小家伙 |
[1:09:00] | I’ll be back to check on you, okay? | 我会回来看你睡了没 好吗 |
[1:09:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:11:08] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[1:11:26] | Mommy! Help! | 妈妈 救命 |
[1:11:40] | Mommy! Mommy! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[1:11:58] | Mommy! Mommy, please open up! | 妈妈 妈妈 开门吧 |
[1:12:18] | Mommy! Open up! | 妈妈 开门 |
[1:12:21] | Mommy! Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[1:12:57] | Heather! | 希瑟 |
[1:13:04] | Nathan? | 内森 |
[1:13:12] | Heather! | 希瑟 |
[1:13:15] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:13:19] | Heather! | 希瑟 |
[1:13:27] | Heather? | 希瑟 |
[1:13:31] | Heather! | 希瑟 |
[1:13:48] | Come on. Don’t do this to me, baby. | 快醒过来 别这么对我 宝贝 |
[1:14:01] | Heather. | 希瑟 |
[1:14:03] | Heather! | 希瑟 |
[1:14:49] | – Nathan. – it’s me. | -内森 -是我 |
[1:14:51] | It’s me, baby, it’s me. | 是我 宝贝 是我 |
[1:14:55] | It’s me, baby. | 是我 宝贝 |
[1:15:07] | I’ve seen them. | 我看见他们了 |
[1:15:09] | They… | 他们 |
[1:15:10] | They have our son! | 他们抓了我们的儿子 |
[1:15:16] | They have Nathan! | 内森在他们手上 |
[1:15:17] | They took Nathan! | 他们带走了内森 |
[1:15:31] | What I don’t understand is | 我不明白的是 |
[1:15:33] | why you don’t have any blood on you. | 你身上为什么没有任何血迹 |
[1:15:37] | You said it exploded all over the place. | 你说血溅得到处都是 |
[1:15:40] | Chief, we have a report of | 警长 我们接到钱伯斯家的 |
[1:15:41] | a missing child out at the Chambers’ property, | 失踪儿童的报告 |
[1:15:42] | possible abduction. Please advise. | 可能是绑架 请求指示 |
[1:15:45] | I’ll handle it. | 我来处理 |
[1:15:47] | You stay put. I’m not finished with you. | 你呆在原地 我还没有问完 |
[1:15:49] | Dude, that’s my family. Are you serious? | 老兄 那是我的家人 你是认真的吗 |
[1:15:52] | – Sit down. – If something is wrong… | -坐下 -如果有什么事情 |
[1:15:53] | Sit down. You’re the last person to see | 坐下 那两个失踪人员 |
[1:15:56] | two men who are now officially missing. | 你是最后一个见到他们的人 |
[1:15:58] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也不能去 |
[1:16:00] | Wait, wait, wait! You can’t leave me here! | 等等 等等 你不能把我留在这里 |
[1:16:02] | Watch me. | 看我的 |
[1:16:22] | My dad have you on baby-sitting duty tonight? | 我爸让你今晚照看孩子吗 |
[1:16:28] | Maybe I just thought we’d appreciate | 或许我只是想我们一起 |
[1:16:29] | spending some quality time together. | 度过一些美好时光 |
[1:16:32] | Alone. | 就我们两 |
[1:16:35] | My phone died. | 我的手机没电了 |
[1:16:36] | Got to check my Facebook. | 想看看我的脸书 |
[1:17:40] | What are you doing to me? | 你在对我做什么 |
[1:18:00] | Just printing some pictures. | 打印了一些图片 |
[1:18:04] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[1:18:32] | I got to pee. | 我要去上厕所 |
[1:18:50] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:18:52] | Can anybody hear me? | 有人能听见我说话吗 |
[1:19:00] | Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[1:19:02] | Get me out of here! | 让我出去 |
[1:19:16] | Run, run, run! | 跑 跑 快跑 |
[1:19:18] | Run, run, get in, get in! | 跑啊 快跑 上车 快上车 |
[1:19:20] | Go, go, go! | 走 走 走 |
[1:19:23] | Alright. Hold on. | 好了 等等 |
[1:19:28] | It’s chief Collins. | 是科林斯警长 |
[1:19:29] | We’re in here, chief. | 警长 我们在这里 |
[1:19:35] | What are you doing with the gun, John? | 你拿着枪干什么 约翰 |
[1:19:38] | John! | 约翰 |
[1:19:41] | Batteries! Heather, where are the batteries? | 电池 希瑟 电池在哪里 |
[1:19:44] | Where are… | 在哪 |
[1:19:45] | – Where are the batteries? – Upstairs. | -电池在哪儿 -在楼上 |
[1:19:48] | Where are you going, John? | 你去哪里 约翰 |
[1:19:49] | I’m going into the woods to get my son! | 我要去树林里找我儿子 |
[1:19:51] | I’ve got all accesses blocked and I-80 shut down. | 我封锁了所有的道路 I-80也关闭了 |
[1:19:55] | Whoever took your son will never make it out. | 无论谁带走了你的儿子都不会成功的 |
[1:19:57] | We need to hold tight. | 我们要坚持下去 |
[1:19:58] | I guarantee you whoever took my son, | 我敢保证 不论是谁带走我的儿子 |
[1:20:00] | is the same thing Ben saw in the tunnel tonight, | 和本今晚在隧道里看到的 |
[1:20:02] | and the same thing I saw outside of Dean’s house! | 以及我在迪恩家外看到的是一样的 |
[1:20:06] | You told me that you didn’t see anyone else at Dean’s house. | 你告诉我你没有在迪恩家看到任何人 |
[1:20:08] | I didn’t tell you because you would’ve said I was crazy, | 我没有告诉你是因为你会说我疯了 |
[1:20:11] | and probably would’ve convinced the town that I was. | 还可能会让小镇的人都觉得我疯了 |
[1:20:13] | Heather! Batteries! | 希瑟 电池 |
[1:20:15] | I can’t find them! | 我找不到 |
[1:20:19] | So, you going out there? | 那么 你要出去吗 |
[1:20:22] | Yes, I’m going to get my son back. | 是的 我要带我儿子回来 |
[1:20:27] | Mom, what happened to me that night I went missing? | 妈妈 我失踪那天晚上发生了什么事 |
[1:20:30] | We’ve talked about this. | 我们已经说过这事了 |
[1:20:31] | Tonight when we were at the railroad tunnel, | 今晚我们在铁路隧道时 |
[1:20:33] | I remembered being there as a little girl. | 我记起我小时候去过那儿 |
[1:20:35] | What… what are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[1:20:37] | I remembered dad carrying me away that night, from a tunnel. | 我记得那天晚上爸爸把我从隧道里带走 |
[1:20:40] | I remembered the man. | 我还记得那个男人 |
[1:20:42] | What man? | 什么男人 |
[1:20:43] | The hat man. The man from my dreams. | 戴帽子的男人 我梦里的那个男人 |
[1:20:46] | And the two boys that went missing. | 还有那两个失踪的男孩 |
[1:20:47] | I saw them going into the tunnel with the man. | 我看见他们和那个人一起进了隧道 |
[1:20:54] | Look. | 看 |
[1:20:57] | Did they ever find these boys? | 他们找到这些男孩了吗 |
[1:20:59] | No. They didn’t. | 不 他们没有 |
[1:21:04] | Let’s think rationally here. You need to calm down. | 让我们理性地思考 你需要冷静下来 |
[1:21:07] | My son has been ripped from his house by some monster | 我儿子被某个怪物从家里抓走了 |
[1:21:10] | and you want me to be calm? | 你还要让我冷静下来吗 |
[1:21:11] | You think that’s rational? | 你认为这合情理吗 |
[1:21:14] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么认为的吗 |
[1:21:16] | I think you know what happened out there. | 我认为你知道外面发生了什么 |
[1:21:19] | I think you know what was wrong with Dean booth | 我认为你知道迪恩·布斯出了什么问题 |
[1:21:21] | and you didn’t do anything. | 你却什么都没做 |
[1:21:25] | What’s in your wood pile, sheriff? | 你到底在隐瞒些什么 警长 |
[1:21:41] | Mr. Chambers, I need you to set the gun down | 钱伯斯先生 我需要你放下枪 |
[1:21:43] | and move away from the table. | 然后离开桌子旁 |
[1:21:44] | What? | 什么 |
[1:21:46] | Back up and place your hands on the counter. | 退后然后把你的手放在柜台上 |
[1:21:50] | Seriously? | 你认真的吗 |
[1:21:51] | Put your hands on the counter now! | 把你的手放在柜台上 |
[1:22:01] | I couldn’t find any… | 我找不到 |
[1:22:02] | Chief? | 警长 |
[1:22:07] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[1:22:10] | Stop it! You’re going to kill him! | 停下来 你要杀了他了 |
[1:22:11] | Back away from us! | 离我们远点 |
[1:22:12] | Marty, that’s enough! | 马蒂 够了 |
[1:22:19] | What the hell are you doing here, Annabelle? | 你到底在干什么 安娜贝尔 |
[1:22:21] | I know what you did. | 我知道你做了什么 |
[1:22:25] | here we go. | 这就要开始了 |
[1:22:27] | The town crazy is going to preach her bullshit to us. | 镇上的疯女人要向我们宣扬她的狗屁话了 |
[1:22:33] | Don’t start with me tonight. | 今晚别惹我 |
[1:22:34] | You took those boys. | 你带走了那些男孩 |
[1:22:36] | Shut up, Annabelle! | 闭嘴 安娜贝尔 |
[1:22:38] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[1:22:39] | Dad, I remember. | 爸爸 我记得 |
[1:22:49] | I did it for you, honey. | 我是为了你 亲爱的 |
[1:22:54] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[1:22:56] | I couldn’t lose you. | 我不能失去你 |
[1:23:03] | What the hell are you looking at? | 你他妈在看什么 |
[1:23:06] | You would have done the same thing! | 你也会做同样的事 |
[1:23:08] | No, I wouldn’t. I would’ve done the right thing. | 不 我不会的 我会做正确的事 |
[1:23:14] | Let’s go get Nathan. | 我们去找内森 |
[1:23:58] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:24:01] | That tunnel, it runs two and a half miles into the mountainside. | 那条隧道 通向山腰2.5英里的地方 |
[1:24:06] | Are you sure that you want to go in there? | 你确定要进去吗 |
[1:24:08] | I don’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[1:24:17] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[1:24:20] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[1:24:22] | Look at the walls of the tunnel. | 看看隧道的墙壁 |
[1:24:27] | Use your peripheral. | 使用你的外围设备 |
[1:24:32] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[1:24:34] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[1:24:36] | – Nathan? – Mommy, help! | -内森 -妈妈 救命 |
[1:24:38] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[1:24:40] | Oh, my god, baby, are you okay? | 天哪 宝贝 你没事吧 |
[1:24:42] | John, he’s in there, they have him. | 约翰 他在里面 他们抓住了他 |
[1:24:44] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:24:45] | I am going in there. | 我要进去 |
[1:24:47] | Just like chief Collins did | 就像科林斯警长那样 |
[1:24:49] | but I am going in by myself. | 但我要一个人进去 |
[1:24:50] | I can’t lose you, too. | 我也不能失去你 |
[1:24:53] | You know I always wanted to make you happy, right? | 你知道我一直想让你开心 对吧 |
[1:24:57] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[1:25:00] | I’m getting our son back. | 我要带我们的孩子回来 |
[1:25:02] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我爱你 |
[1:25:22] | – I’m going. – No, you need to stay here. | -我要去 -不 你得呆在这里 |
[1:25:23] | – Dad! – Listen to me! | -爸 -听我说 |
[1:25:26] | You need to protect our family. | 你需要保护我们的家庭 |
[1:25:31] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:25:33] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:26:37] | No! | 不 |
[1:26:38] | I’m going in there! | 我要进去 |
[1:26:42] | That’s my dad! | 那是我爸爸 |
[1:26:43] | I’m going in there! | 我要进去 |
[1:26:44] | You can’t! | 你不能 |
[1:26:45] | You have to stay here. No. | 你必须留在这里 不 |
[1:26:48] | – That’s my dad. – I know. | -那是我爸爸 -我知道 |
[1:27:01] | Ben | 本 |
[1:27:03] | It’s Nathan. It’s your son. | 是内森 是你儿子 |
[1:27:05] | It’s your son! Come here! | 是你儿子 过来 |
[1:27:07] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[1:27:11] | Nathan. god. | 内森 天哪 |
[1:27:22] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[1:27:23] | Yes, honey? | 是的 亲爱的 |
[1:27:25] | I saw daddy. | 我看见爸爸了 |
[1:27:29] | Listen to me. It’s going to be okay. | 听我说 一切都会好起来的 |
[1:27:32] | it’s going to be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[1:28:55] | Heather? | 希瑟 |
[1:29:01] | You’re… | 你 |
[1:29:09] | Thank god… | 感谢上帝 |
[1:29:13] | Ben. | 本 |
[1:29:15] | Buddy, you… | 伙计 你 |
[1:29:31] | I… i… | 我 我 |
[1:29:37] | guys. I’m right here. | 大家 我在这里啊 |