英文名称:Black Bear
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:57] | 第一部分 挡路的熊 | |
[03:38] | – hey. – I got it. – That’s all right. | -你好啊 -我来拿吧 -没关系我来吧 |
[03:43] | shit. | 该死 |
[03:46] | Hey. You’re Allison? | 你好 你是艾莉森吗 |
[03:49] | Yeah. You’re Gabe? | 是啊 你是盖比吗 |
[03:52] | That bag has wheels. | 这包有轮子的 |
[03:54] | it’s fine. It’s light. | 没事 挺轻的 |
[03:59] | So you’re a film director? | 所以你是位电影导演吗 |
[04:01] | Mike told you that? | 迈克告诉你的吗 |
[04:03] | you know Mike? | 你认识迈克吗 |
[04:06] | No, Mike didn’t say anything. | 不是 迈克什么也没说 |
[04:07] | Just the vibe I’m pickin’ up. | 只是有那种感觉 |
[04:09] | that’s funny. What else did he tell you about me? | 有点意思 他还跟你说什么了 |
[04:11] | No– No, nothin’. | 没 没有了 |
[04:13] | He said, you used to be an actress and now you’re a director. | 他说 你曾经是演员但现在是导演 |
[04:17] | I swear to– I swear to God. | 就这些了 我保证 |
[04:21] | Why’d you give it up, acting? | 你为什么不当演员了呢 |
[04:24] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[04:27] | I think people | 我只是觉得 |
[04:28] | just sort of | 他们 |
[04:30] | stopped hiring me, maybe. | 好像不想雇我了 |
[04:33] | But I’m actually happier doing what I’m doing. | 但其实现在的工作更让我快乐 |
[04:35] | At least now I can eat cookies sometimes. | 至少偶尔还能吃点曲奇饼 |
[04:38] | What was it, were you difficult? | 那为什么呢 你很难相处吗 |
[04:40] | Man, you’re nosy. | 天啊 你真爱管闲事 |
[04:42] | I don’t know, maybe I, | 我不知道 也许 |
[04:43] | maybe I just wasn’t attractive enough. | 也许我只是不够迷人吧 |
[04:46] | oh yeah. Mike mentioned that | 是吗 迈克提到过 |
[04:47] | you like to fish around for compliments. | 说你喜欢到处找人夸你 |
[04:49] | Well, that is not true. I do not like compliments. | 才不是好吗 我不喜欢被夸 |
[04:52] | Well, I don’t think that’s why I stopped. | 好吧 我觉得这不是我停下的原因 |
[04:58] | You really don’t need to prove anything to me. | 你真不需要向我证明什么 |
[05:00] | I– I prefer weak…sickly men. | 我更喜欢比较弱小的男生 |
[05:05] | Is that what your husband’s like? | 你丈夫是这样的人吗 |
[05:09] | I don’t have a husband. | 我没有丈夫 |
[05:11] | No? | 没有吗 |
[05:13] | ‘Cause Mike said that your husband was gonna be joining us. | 迈克还说你丈夫会跟我们一起呢 |
[05:15] | Yeah, I thought you told me everything | 没有 我还以为你把所有 |
[05:16] | he said about me. | 他跟你讲的都说过了 |
[05:18] | I don’t have a husband. | 我没有丈夫 |
[05:21] | No one’s joining me, Gabe. | 也没有人会跟我结婚 盖比 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:938个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:133个,六级词汇:74个,GRE词汇:61个,托福词汇:107个,考研词汇:143个,专四词汇:116个,专八词汇:17个, 所有生词标注共:256个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:23] | I’m all alone in this world. | 我独自一人在这世上生活 |
[05:24] | Okay? Happy? | 行了吧 满意了吧 |
[05:26] | Any other questions? | 还有别的问题吗 |
[05:27] | Well, a few. | 的确还有些 |
[05:29] | I bet. | 果然 |
[05:30] | So, what kind of movies do you make? | 那你是做什么类型的电影 |
[05:32] | unsuccessful, small ones that nobody likes. | 不出名的小电影 没有人喜欢 |
[05:52] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:55] | What are you doin’? | 你在做什么 |
[05:56] | Morning, honey. | 早啊 亲爱的 |
[05:57] | Doctor said second trimester | 医生说怀孕中期 |
[05:59] | you shouldn’t be lifting heavy things. | 不应该提重物 |
[06:01] | Well, it’s Friday. | 但今天是周五呀 |
[06:03] | Right? You forgot last week. | 不是吗 你上周就忘记了 |
[06:04] | Can you–? | 你能不能 |
[06:04] | I’m looking out for you. | 我正在到处找你呢 |
[06:06] | Hi. I’m Allison. | 你好 我是艾莉森 |
[06:08] | I know. I’m Blair. | 我知道你 我是布莱尔 |
[06:11] | You’re really pretty. | 你真好看 |
[06:14] | No, I meant that as a compliment. | 没别的意思 我是想赞扬你 |
[06:17] | No, I know. I know. I, | 抱歉 我理解你的意思 |
[06:20] | You are too. | 你也很好看 |
[06:23] | – You are! – No. No, it’s… | -真的 -别 别 |
[06:26] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不必这么做 |
[06:27] | I was just telling him how much | 我刚刚才跟他讲 |
[06:28] | I hate compliments. | 我有多讨厌别人称赞 |
[06:29] | Apparently, we have that in common. | 看起来这一点算是我们的共同点 |
[06:31] | Well, I like compliments. | 但我还挺喜欢别人称赞呢 |
[06:32] | I don’t know why I’m spending all this money on doctors | 我不明白为什么要花那么多钱看医生 |
[06:34] | if we’re not gonna take her advice. | 如果我们不打算听她的建议 |
[06:35] | – “You”? – We’re. Whatever. | -你吗 -我们 无所谓了 |
[06:38] | I know what the doctor said. I was there. | 我知道医生说了什么 我有在场 |
[06:40] | I don’t want you– | 我只是不想你 |
[06:41] | I don’t want to talk about this right now. | 我现在不想聊这些 |
[06:44] | – Gabe. – I’m looking out for you. | -盖比 -我正到处找你 |
[06:45] | Gabe, your wife wants to move on. | 盖比 你妻子不想跟你争了 |
[06:47] | no, we’re not married. | 我们并没有结婚 |
[06:52] | Where’s your husband? | 你老公在哪 |
[06:55] | I don’t have a husband. | 我没有老公 |
[06:57] | Anyway, can I just get her set up? | 不管怎样 我可以帮她先安顿好吗 |
[06:59] | I was hoping to get into the studio sometime this week, | 我还希望这周能进工作室呢 |
[07:01] | or century. | 不然得一个世纪 |
[07:06] | I like your overalls. | 我喜欢你的打扮 |
[07:08] | They’re really cute. | 它们看起来很可爱 |
[07:10] | I like your bag. | 我挺喜欢你这包的 |
[07:12] | I told you, I don’t like compliments. | 我不是跟你说我不喜欢别人的称赞嘛 |
[07:57] | I just feel like I asked you three or four times | 我感觉我都叫了你三四次了 |
[07:59] | and you keep saying you’re going to do it, | 你也说了你会去做 |
[08:01] | but then you just don’t do it. | 但你到最后也没有去做 |
[08:02] | So, I just did it eventually because just didn’t want | 所以我都帮你干了 |
[08:05] | to keep asking you to do it. | 因为我不想再催你去干了 |
[08:06] | I kept smelling garbage when making my coffee. | 我在做咖啡的时候一直闻到垃圾的味道 |
[08:09] | I don’t understand how you can drink your coffee | 我不明白你怎么能闻着那边的垃圾 |
[08:11] | and smell garbage over here. | 喝下你的咖啡 |
[08:13] | Because your sense of smell is way more | 那是因为你的嗅觉 |
[08:15] | sensitive right now. | 现在很敏感 |
[08:16] | Absolutely. | 那肯定啊 |
[10:05] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[10:06] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[10:09] | – You gonna go for a swim? – Yeah. | -你是来游泳的吗 -是啊 |
[10:12] | let me show you down. | 我来带你过去吧 |
[10:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:16] | I don’t know how you do it this time of year. | 不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[10:17] | It’s so cold. | 现在实在是太冷了 |
[10:19] | I know, I’m weird. I love the cold. | 我知道 我很奇怪的 我喜欢寒冷 |
[10:34] | So it’s just up the stairs…Indistinctly | 这里直接过去上楼梯就能看到了 |
[13:08] | This is really good, Gabe. | 挺好吃的 盖比 |
[13:22] | Did you pick those? | 这些花都是你采回来的吗 |
[13:26] | Did you pick the ones in my room too? | 我房间里的那些也是你采回来的吗 |
[13:28] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[13:30] | You are a great host. | 你真是个好的主人 |
[13:35] | Do you want some wine? | 你想来点酒吗 |
[13:38] | Are you gonna have some? | 你要喝酒吗 |
[13:39] | Yeah, I could have a little. | 是呀 我可以喝一点点 |
[13:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:53] | So do you guys have a plan for this place? | 那么你们对这地方有什么计划吗 |
[13:55] | Are you gonna turn it into a B&B or…? | 你们打算把这建成小旅馆还是另有打算 |
[13:57] | No. I don’t really know what we’re doing. | 没有 其实我不太清楚我们在做什么 |
[14:00] | We just sort of put the word out to our friends | 我们只是让我们那些有创造力的朋友 |
[14:03] | that were creative, or whatever, | 帮我们宣传 诸如此类的 |
[14:05] | that we had this place, that it would make a great retreat | 说我们有能够让人静养 |
[14:08] | or maybe even a place to do film shoots or… | 或者拍摄电影的地方 |
[14:10] | Yeah, we could meet some cool people | 是啊 我们能够认识些很酷的人 |
[14:11] | and maybe make a little money. | 或许还能挣点小钱 |
[14:13] | Yeah. It wasn’t really about the money. | 确实 但不真是为了钱 |
[14:16] | This place has been in Gabe’s family for a really long time. | 盖比他们家在这很长时间了 |
[14:18] | – yeah. We– – That’s cool. | -没错 我们 -真酷啊 |
[14:20] | We used to have these, huge family reunion type thing– | 我们之前有过大型家庭聚会什么的 |
[14:22] | Now everybody hates each other though, so… | 但现在人们都互相讨厌 所以 |
[14:24] | No, not everybody. | 不 并不是所有人 |
[14:27] | It’s just, the family’s not as close as they used to be. | 只是 家人不再像以前那样亲密了 |
[14:29] | Point is, no one’s ever here anymore. | 重点是 没有人想待这 |
[14:31] | When Blair got pregnant, we just kind of decided– | 布莱尔怀孕后 我们就决定 |
[14:34] | we didn’t really decide exactly. | 也不是非常确定的决定 |
[14:37] | We were– we were living in Brooklyn | 我们当时住在布鲁克林 |
[14:39] | and it was getting so expensive, | 物价越来越高 |
[14:42] | and we weren’t really working, so– | 而我们又没真正的工作 所以 |
[14:43] | – Yeah. – No. | -这样 -不对吧 |
[14:45] | – Well, – what? | -那么 -什么 |
[14:47] | The idea of moving out here appealed to us, yeah, | 搬过来的想法确实很吸引人 这没错 |
[14:51] | but I don’t think we would’ve left | 但我觉得如果我们有工作的话 |
[14:52] | if we had jobs. | 我们不会离开 |
[14:53] | We had jobs. | 我们有工作啊 |
[14:57] | We had jobs. | 我们确实有工作 |
[14:59] | – Yeah, I mean– – you– | -确实 但我说的是 -你 |
[15:01] | I was a dancer. | 我曾是个舞者 |
[15:03] | Well, I wanted to be, | 准确来说是我想当个舞者 |
[15:04] | but I wasn’t really making any money. | 但我没有真正挣到钱 |
[15:06] | And I was hostessing, but Gabe really thought that I– | 我也当过服务员 但是盖比觉得我 |
[15:09] | I just didn’t want her | 我只是不想让她 |
[15:10] | being on her feet all the time, | 一直站在那 |
[15:12] | and… late hours | 一直到很晚 |
[15:13] | and not never sleeping, | 还不能睡觉 |
[15:14] | and this place was just sitting here empty, so… | 而那地方也没有人去 所以 |
[15:16] | His mom’s been trying to sell it for years. | 这么多年来他妈妈一直想卖掉这 |
[15:18] | Well, no, it hasn’t been years. It’s been a year and a half. | 其实也没有很多年 也就一年半吧 |
[15:20] | Two years. | 两年 |
[15:23] | She’s been selling it, trying to sell it, for two years. | 她一直在卖 两年来一直想卖掉它 |
[15:26] | She’s– | 她真的 |
[15:28] | She’s not the most realistic person. | 她真不是个现实的人 |
[15:30] | It’s not that, it’s just that she doesn’t need to sell it. | 不是这样的 她根本不需要卖掉这 |
[15:32] | Okay. She’s not gonna get what she’s asking for it anyway, so… | 好吧 反正她也得不到她想要的 所以 |
[15:36] | And she was paying this caretaker | 而且她还花钱雇看门人 |
[15:38] | What about you? What was your job? | 那你呢 你的工作是什么 |
[15:40] | Gabe was a musician. | 盖比曾是个音乐家 |
[15:41] | I Well, I am a musician. | 我现在仍然是音乐家 |
[15:43] | It’s not so– It’s not something you stop being. | 音乐不是那种能够停止的职业 |
[15:46] | I just meant professionally. | 我只是说专业上 |
[15:49] | I’m still a professional. | 我现在仍然是个专家 |
[15:50] | I still get royalties. | 我现在还能收到版权费的 |
[15:56] | The last royalty he got was for 53 cents. | 他收到的上个版权费只有53美分 |
[16:00] | It’s what I do for my life. | 这就是我的生计了 |
[16:03] | I’m a professional musician. | 我是个职业的音乐家 |
[16:06] | I used to play in different bands. | 我曾在不同乐队里演奏过 |
[16:08] | Real, successful bands. | 真实而且成功的乐队 |
[16:11] | I would be on the road, depending on the year, | 运气好的话我可能还能出道呢 |
[16:13] | six, eight months. | 过六到八个月 |
[16:14] | that must’ve been hard for you. | 这对你来说一定不好过吧 |
[16:16] | I don’t know. I’m a pretty independent person. | 我不知道 我个人挺独立的 |
[16:19] | she hated it. | 她可讨厌这个了 |
[16:23] | I didn’t hate it. | 我并不讨厌 |
[16:25] | I– I didn’t hate it. | 我不讨厌这个 |
[16:27] | There were a variety of reasons we moved up here, | 我们搬来这里的原因有很多 |
[16:30] | none of which was to start a B&B. | 但开小旅馆不是其中之一 |
[16:38] | You’re so lucky. | 你真是太幸运了 |
[16:42] | What do you mean? | 你指什么 |
[16:43] | You’ve got a guy who cooks. | 你找了个会做饭的老公 |
[16:48] | I can’t cook. | 我就不会做饭 |
[16:49] | Like, at all. | 什么菜都不会做 |
[16:51] | Like, anything? | 什么都不会吗 |
[16:53] | Can you cook eggs? | 你会煮鸡蛋吗 |
[16:56] | I can scramble an egg. Maybe. | 或许可以炒鸡蛋 |
[16:58] | What about a hamburger? | 那汉堡呢 |
[17:00] | Have you ever cooked a hamburger? | 你做过汉堡吗 |
[17:03] | Baked a potato? | 烤土豆呢 |
[17:06] | You never baked a potato? | 你从来没烤过土豆吗 |
[17:08] | It’s not something I’m proud of. | 这并不是我引以为豪的事 |
[17:10] | You know, I couldn’t cook either till a couple months ago. | 你知道吗 几个月前我也不会做饭 |
[17:12] | So your mom never taught you how to cook anything? | 所以你妈妈从来没教过你做饭吗 |
[17:15] | My mother’s dead. | 我妈妈死了 |
[17:20] | Sorry, I know that that’s like a standard joke that people make, | 抱歉 我知道这是人们常开的玩笑 |
[17:23] | but in my case, it’s true. | 但对我来说是真的 |
[17:25] | She’s dead. She actually died right in front of me. | 她死了 她其实就死在我面前 |
[17:29] | That’s– My whole family, in a restaurant. | 死在我们全家面前 我们在餐厅里 |
[17:33] | She had a stroke. | 她中风了 |
[17:36] | God, I’m sorry. | 天啊 我很抱歉 |
[17:41] | my God, no, it’s okay. | 我的天 不用 没事的 |
[17:44] | It’s fine. | 我没事 |
[17:46] | And that’s actually not why I don’t know how to cook. | 但这其实不是我不会做饭的原因 |
[17:49] | My dad is an excellent cook. | 我爸爸是个很棒的厨师 |
[17:51] | Yeah, it was totally intentional. | 是的 我完全是故意的 |
[17:54] | I figured if, umI never learned how to cook, | 我认为 如果我从来没学过做饭 |
[17:56] | then I would never become a housewife. | 那我就永远不会成为家庭主妇 |
[17:59] | It’s smart. | 很聪明 |
[18:01] | You think that’s smart? | 你觉得这样很聪明吗 |
[18:03] | It’s not that I don’t think that that’s smart, | 我不是觉得这不聪明 |
[18:05] | it’s just, | 只是 |
[18:07] | I’m so surprised to hear him say that, | 我很惊讶听到他这么说 |
[18:09] | because he’s really into traditional gender roles. | 因为他真的很喜欢传统的性别角色 |
[18:13] | You are. | 你确实喜欢 |
[18:16] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[18:17] | You’re always talking about how fucked up feminism is. | 你一直在说女权主义有多混蛋 |
[18:20] | what?! | 什么 |
[18:22] | No. That’s a… | 不 那是个 |
[18:23] | Okay, so now that you’re in front of a real feminist, | 所以现在你在一个真正的女权主义者面前 |
[18:26] | – you’re gonna pretend. – You’re…She’s oversimplifying. | -你要假装 -她把事情过于简单化了 |
[18:29] | A lot. | 过于简单了 |
[18:30] | I think feminism is fucked up. | 我也觉得女权主义挺混蛋的 |
[18:32] | Yeah. Hairy armpits on women, disgusting. | 真的 女人的腋毛很恶心 |
[18:36] | On men… | 但是男人的 |
[18:41] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[18:46] | Were you kidding about your mom? | 你说你妈妈的事情也是开玩笑的吗 |
[18:50] | No. | 不是 |
[18:53] | You’re really hard to read. | 你真的让人很难懂 |
[18:55] | Yeah, you know what, I get that all the time, | 是啊 你知道吗 我一直都知道这一点 |
[18:57] | but I actually think that I’m so easy to read | 但我其实觉得我很好懂的 |
[18:59] | that people just get confused | 人们只是感到迷惑 |
[19:01] | and they make it harder on themselves. | 然后让自己更难理解 |
[19:03] | You’re just different than I what I thought you would be like | 你和我想象中的不太一样 |
[19:06] | from watching your films. | 通过看你的电影 |
[19:09] | You’ve seen my movies? | 你看过我的电影吗 |
[19:11] | Yeah, we watched them before you came. | 是啊 你来之前我们看过你的电影 |
[19:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:19] | Well, I’m so sorry. | 好吧 我很抱歉 |
[19:20] | you don’t have to be sorry. | 你不用道歉 |
[19:23] | I… I loved them. | 我很喜欢你的电影 |
[19:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:29] | A little more wine? | 要再来点红酒吗 |
[19:32] | Are you gonna have more? | 你还喝吗 |
[19:34] | okay. Sure. | 好的 当然 |
[19:39] | I’ll have some more. | 我也要再来点 |
[19:44] | What? The doctor said I could have | 怎么了 医生说我可以 |
[19:46] | a few glasses of wine every now and then. | 偶尔喝几杯红酒的 |
[19:47] | She didn’t say a few, she said a couple. | 她没有说几杯 她说的是两三杯 |
[19:49] | Okay, this is my second. | 好吧 这是我的第二杯 |
[19:51] | This will be your third that I know of. | 据我所知 这是你的第三杯了 |
[19:54] | And “once in a while” isn’t every night. | 而且”偶尔”并不是”每晚”的意思 |
[19:57] | I had one glass of wine on Wednesday. | 我周三只喝了一杯红酒 |
[20:01] | Yeah, that was two days ago. | 对啊 就在两天以前 |
[20:08] | Okay, here. | 好吧 给你 |
[20:11] | You happy? I just want you to remember this night | 开心了吗 我只是想让你记住今晚 |
[20:13] | when the baby comes out all fucked up. | 等到时候你生出一个畸形孩子所有都晚了 |
[20:19] | do you know the foxtrot? | 你知道狐步舞吗 |
[20:22] | You said you were a dancer, right? | 你说你以前是个舞者 对吧 |
[20:27] | Okay, so… | 好吧 所以 |
[20:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:30] | – I guess I’ll be the guy… – Okay. | -那我来当男人 -好的 |
[20:32] | You put your hand on my collarbone, like that. | 你把手放在我的锁骨上 像这样 |
[20:35] | And I’m gonna get my hand here, like this. | 我会把我的手放在这里 像这样 |
[20:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:39] | And…you’re gonna lead with your right foot, | 然后 你要先出右脚 |
[20:41] | so you take two steps and then a step to the side. | 先走两步 然后往旁边走一步 |
[20:46] | Okay. Two steps. | 好的 两步 |
[20:47] | So, right, left. | 好的 右边 左边 |
[20:51] | Side step. | 往旁边一步 |
[20:53] | – Right. – Right again. | -右边 -再次右边 |
[20:54] | Left. Side. | 左边 旁边 |
[20:56] | Yes. You have then to go back with your left foot. | 对 然后你得用左脚回去 |
[20:58] | Left. Right. Right. | 左边 右边 右边 |
[21:00] | Side step. | 往旁边一步 |
[21:01] | But make your steps small because it’s foxtrot. | 但是要小步走 因为这是狐步舞 |
[21:03] | – Sorry, I’m not… – No, it’s fine. | -对不起 我不 -没关系 |
[21:05] | – Left. Left. – Sorry. Left. | -左边 左边 -对不起 是左边 |
[21:07] | Right. Side step. | 右边 旁边 |
[21:09] | There you go, right. | 对了 右边 |
[21:11] | Right. But you can step forward, | 右边 但你可以向前走一点 |
[21:13] | you’re not gonna step on me. | 你不会踩到我的 |
[21:13] | Okay, sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[21:14] | You’re just stepping forward and back. Ready? And… | 你只要向前一步 向后一步 准备好了吗 |
[21:17] | – I don’t have good… – Right. | -我不太擅长 -右边 |
[21:18] | I don’t have the fundamentals. | 我没有基本功 |
[21:20] | Right. Left. Step. Step. | 右边 左边 一步 再一步 |
[21:24] | Right. Left. | 右边 左边 |
[21:26] | – Side step. – You have really good posture. | -旁边一步 -你的姿势真不错 |
[21:29] | Forward. Well, yeah, I danced my whole life. | 向前 我跳了一辈子舞 |
[21:33] | And then back and… | 然后往后 |
[21:34] | Right. Side step. | 右边 旁边 |
[21:36] | You got it. That’s it. | 你学会了 就是这样 |
[21:39] | okay. | 好的 |
[21:40] | I’m pretty sure I don’t got it. | 我很确定我还没学会 |
[21:42] | Why don’t you dance with Gabe? He knows it. | 你为什么不和盖比一起呢 他会跳 |
[21:55] | Gabe, dance with Allison. | 盖比 和艾莉森跳舞吧 |
[21:57] | You’re offending her. | 你惹她不自在了 |
[22:00] | No, you don’t have to. | 不 你不必那么做 |
[22:42] | One, two. | 一 二 |
[23:14] | If I can’t get drunk, at least let me enjoy watching you. | 如果我不能喝醉 至少让我享受看着你 |
[23:19] | You know, there’s something I’ve been really wanting to ask you. | 你知道吗 有件事我一直想问你 |
[23:21] | Hm? | 什么 |
[23:22] | Do you find it weird, | 你不觉得怪异吗 |
[23:24] | acting in your own films? | 出演你自己的电影 |
[23:26] | Or…do you like, | 还是 你喜欢 |
[23:30] | I don’t know, get off watching yourself or something? | 我不知道怎么说 喜欢看着自己还是什么 |
[23:34] | No. | 不 |
[23:36] | No. I actually find it kind of humiliating. | 不 我其实觉得挺丢人的 |
[23:41] | And this, film that you’re writing, | 那这次 你正在写的这部电影 |
[23:43] | are you gonna act in that? | 你也会出演吗 |
[23:47] | I’m not exactly writing yet. | 准确的说 我还没开始写作 |
[23:49] | Really? ‘Cause you said earlier that you were… | 真的吗 因为你之前说你 |
[23:51] | Blair. | 布莱尔 |
[23:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:54] | I’m sorry, it’s just so rare to have the opportunity | 对不起 只是我很少有机会能 |
[23:57] | to pick a real artist’s brain. | 请教一个真正的艺术家的想法 |
[24:01] | So, were you thinking of setting it here? | 所以你是想在这里拍摄吗 |
[24:04] | Or did you just come here to write? | 还是你只是来写作的 |
[24:07] | I mean, when I saw the pictures online, | 我是说 我在网上看到照片的时候 |
[24:08] | it was, it was so beautiful, I just thought | 这里太美了 我只是想 |
[24:11] | coming here might inspire me. | 来这里也许能给我灵感 |
[24:13] | But, honestly, | 但说实话 |
[24:14] | I don’t know if I’m gonna make another movie. | 我不知道我是否还会再拍一部电影 |
[24:17] | This has happened to you before, right? | 你以前也经历过这种事 对吧 |
[24:20] | Writer’s block? | 写作瓶颈 |
[24:22] | Yeah, pretty much every time. | 是啊 几乎每次都是这样 |
[24:25] | So this is just your process. | 所以这只是你的写作过程 |
[24:27] | Well, I wouldn’t really call it a process. | 好吧 我不会管这个叫写作过程 |
[24:31] | It’s more like I’m just kind of | 我更像只是 |
[24:33] | doing something stupid with my day. | 成天做些傻事 |
[24:36] | Waiting for something meaningful to happen to me, heh. | 等待着有意义的事情发生在我身上 |
[24:41] | But you, you’re doing something meaningful. | 但你不同 你在做有意义的事 |
[24:44] | Me? What am I doing? | 我吗 我在做什么 |
[24:47] | You’re building a family. | 你在建立一个家庭 |
[24:52] | I’m confused. Didn’t you just say | 我有点糊涂了 你刚刚不是说 |
[24:54] | that you didn’t learn how to cook | 你没有学做饭 |
[24:55] | because you didn’t want to become a housewife? | 是因为你不想成为家庭主妇吗 |
[24:57] | Lots of women have families that aren’t housewives. | 很多有家庭的女人都不是家庭主妇 |
[25:00] | What you said before, by the way, is bullshit. | 顺便说一句 你之前说的 都是屁话 |
[25:03] | That, that I’m into traditional gender roles. | 说我喜欢传统的性别角色 |
[25:09] | I think I’m into traditional gender roles. | 我觉得我喜欢传统的性别角色 |
[25:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:13] | No, I really, I mean that. | 不 我是说真的 |
[25:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:16] | I can’t say a part of me doesn’t want a man to just… | 我说不清 一部分的我不想让一个男人 |
[25:21] | come along and take care of everything. | 来到身边 然后把一切都打理好 |
[25:26] | Doesn’t that, kind of contradict your entire life? | 那不会有点 与你的整个人生背道而驰吗 |
[25:32] | What about your films? | 你的电影呢 |
[25:33] | Don’t you think they’re feminist? | 你不觉得它们是女权主义的吗 |
[25:37] | I don’t think about them one way or the other. | 我不会以任何方式去看待它们 |
[25:40] | You don’t think about them? | 你不思考它们吗 |
[25:42] | How can you make something if you never think about it? | 你都不思考它们 怎么做东西出来呢 |
[25:46] | Sometimes, when you’re, you know, making something, | 有些时候 当你在做东西的时候 |
[25:48] | you’re not conscious– | 你是没有意识的 |
[25:49] | I’m talking to her. | 我在跟她说话 |
[25:53] | No, no, no. I think about it, but I don’t, | 不不不 我思考过 但我没有 |
[25:55] | it’s not like I have any really big ideas or anything, | 我并没有什么伟大的想法 |
[25:58] | when I’m making something. | 当我在做东西的时候 |
[26:01] | How can you make something if you don’t have anything to say? | 如果你无话可说 怎么能做出东西 |
[26:04] | I have something to say. | 我有话可说 |
[26:06] | I just think the movie is the only way to say it. | 我只是觉得电影是唯一的表达方式 |
[26:11] | Just seems a little solipsistic to me. | 我觉得听起来有点唯我论 |
[26:15] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[26:16] | What does that mean? That word? | 是什么意思 那个词 |
[26:20] | Self-involved. | 以自我为中心 |
[26:22] | Yeah. Yeah, it is. | 是的 没错 |
[26:25] | Blair likes everything tied up in nice little bows. | 布莱尔喜欢把话说得冠冕堂皇 |
[26:30] | No, i– I think I get it. | 才不是 我觉得我懂了 |
[26:32] | Right. | 是啊 |
[26:34] | Just, like, how you get that, | 你懂的方式就是 |
[26:37] | just because I say something about | 就因为我说了 |
[26:39] | how abandoning traditional gender roles has destabilized society | 抛弃传统的性别角色会使社会不稳定 |
[26:44] | doesn’t mean I’m a male chauvinist. | 并不代表我就是个大男人主义 |
[26:47] | Nobody said you are a male chauvinist. | 没人说你是大男人主义 |
[26:48] | ‘Cause, you know, | 因为 你知道的 |
[26:49] | it’s like, for hundreds and hundreds of years, | 就像 几百年来 |
[26:52] | the nuclear family meant everything to people, right? | 小家庭对人们来说意味着一切 对吗 |
[26:55] | Everybody had their defined role. | 每个人都有自己明确的角色 |
[26:57] | Now, that’s broken down. | 现在这一切都崩塌了 |
[26:58] | There’s no real sense of, of family, | 没有真实的家庭感受 |
[27:01] | – or community anymore. – Communities that viewed women | -不再有社区 -社会把女人看作 |
[27:05] | as private property. | 私人财产 |
[27:07] | Well, yeah, and from | 好吧 是的 |
[27:07] | our modern perspective, | 从现代的观点看来 |
[27:08] | that may seem terrible. | 这好像很糟糕 |
[27:09] | No, it’s objectively terrible. | 不 客观地说就是很糟糕 |
[27:11] | Objectively? | 客观吗 |
[27:12] | I’m 6’1″, that’s an objective fact. | 我身高1米85 这才是客观事实 |
[27:16] | Are you following this? | 你听懂了吗 |
[27:18] | Okay, how can we know | 换句话说 我们怎么知道 |
[27:20] | women weren’t happier | 在工业革命前的女人 |
[27:21] | prior to the industrial revolution? | 不比现在的女人幸福呢 |
[27:24] | They definitely were not! | 她们当然不幸福 |
[27:26] | Fine! All I’m saying is that the erosion | 好吧 我想说的是 |
[27:29] | of traditional communities is part of why things | 传统社会被侵蚀 |
[27:31] | are so chaotic right now, and– | 是导致现在社会一团糟的部分原因 |
[27:33] | that’s why everything’s so chaotic. | 真是一派胡言 |
[27:35] | Look, I’m not say– I’m not saying that feminism is bad. | 听着 我并不是在说女权主义不好 |
[27:37] | All I’m saying is that all these things have disappeared– | 我说的是很多东西都在慢慢消失 |
[27:40] | you know, religious beliefs, for example. | 你知道 比如说宗教信仰 |
[27:42] | You know, delusional or not, their disappearance | 不管虚不虚幻 它们的消失 |
[27:44] | has created an absence in the meaning of our lives. | 都使得生命的意义有所缺失 |
[27:48] | That’s why all these things that you don’t like– | 这就是为什么你不喜欢这些东西 |
[27:51] | nationalism, fundamentalism, | 民族主义 原教旨主义 |
[27:53] | white supremacy is on the rise. | 白人至上主义越来越多 |
[27:55] | Right? Globalism, feminism, | 对吗 全球主义 女权主义 |
[27:56] | – those things are– – What’s your point, Gabe?! | -这些东西都 -你到底想说什么 盖比 |
[27:59] | I’m-I’m-I’m saying that nature | 我想说的是 |
[28:01] | is just gonna fucking do what it do, | 大自然想怎样就怎样 |
[28:03] | you know, and the fucking earth is gonna be consumed | 知道吗 地球就是会被太阳 |
[28:05] | – by the sun… – fuck! | -烧毁 -胡说 |
[28:07] | …and all this shit like ideology, | 像意识形态 宗教 消费主义 |
[28:08] | religion, consumerism, you know, it’s all | 知道吗 这些莫名其妙的东西 |
[28:11] | just a bunch of bullshit that people created | 都是为了让我们意识不到 |
[28:12] | to distract ourselves from the idea that | 其实我们生活的地方他妈的烂透了 |
[28:15] | we live in a fucking horrible shithole. | 而创造出来的 |
[28:18] | – yes. – It’s a big shithole, meaningless fuckhole. | -说得好 -就是个毫无疑义的破地方 |
[28:22] | How is it helpful to think that way, Gabe? | 这么想有什么用 盖比 |
[28:24] | I’m not trying to be helpful, Blair. | 不是有用没用的问题 布莱尔 |
[28:26] | I’m just trying to tell you the way it is. | 我只是想告诉你事情的真相 |
[28:30] | It’s like she can’t stand | 就好像她不能容忍 |
[28:31] | the fact that I have a single | 关于这个世界 |
[28:32] | thought about this world. | 我有自己的看法 |
[28:33] | No, it’s not that I can’t stand | 不 并不是我不能容忍 |
[28:34] | that you have thoughts about the world. | 你对这个世界有看法 |
[28:36] | It’s that I can’t stand the thoughts | 我不能容忍的是 |
[28:37] | about the world that you have. | 你居然那么想 |
[28:50] | This has been so fun, but… | 真是个有趣的夜晚 但是 |
[28:55] | – Where are you going? – I’m really tired. | -你要去哪儿 -我真的累了 |
[28:58] | You’ve alienated our guest. | 你疏远了我们的客人 |
[28:59] | No, no, no, no, it’s okay. | 没 没 没 没有 都很好 |
[29:02] | Please, I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[29:02] | No, no, it’s fine. It’s fine. | 没事 真的 |
[29:03] | Thank you so much for dinner. | 谢谢你们的招待 |
[29:04] | This conversation was actually very fascinating. | 刚刚聊的真的很有意思 |
[29:06] | – Why don’t you just– – I wish I was recording that. | -为什么你不 -要是我都录下来了该多好 |
[29:09] | That was… Yes. | 真的 挺好的 |
[29:11] | Can you just stay? | 你能留下来吗 |
[29:13] | – I’m– I’m gonna go. – Please, don’t go. | -我要回去了 -求求你了 别走 |
[29:15] | It’s fine. Please. | 我真的没事 |
[29:16] | Please? We can change the subject. | 别走好吗 我们可以聊些别的 |
[29:17] | No, Blair, I don’t want to change the subject. | 不 布莱尔 我不想聊别的 |
[29:20] | – Blair. Blair. – Change the subject. | -布莱尔 布莱尔 -我们换个话题 |
[29:22] | I don’t want to– I don’t want | 我不 我不想 |
[29:23] | to change the subject. | 换话题 |
[29:23] | We’ll change the subject. | 我们会换话题的 |
[29:24] | I want you to get it through your thick fucking skull | 你能不能用你的蠢脑子好好想想 |
[29:27] | that there is difference between saying the upheaval | 我认为传统性别角色的改变 |
[29:30] | in traditional gender roles hasn’t been great for society | 给社会造成了不良影响与我是大男子主义 |
[29:33] | and me being a male chauvinist. | 根本不是一回事儿 |
[29:35] | No, you just want to go back in time | 不 你就是想回到那种 |
[29:37] | to when women spent their entire adult lives | 女人成年后怀孕生子 |
[29:39] | pregnant and never left the house, | 然后在家里待一辈子的时代 |
[29:41] | so we could protect your precious male insecurity. | 来保护你那可贵的男性的不安全感 |
[29:44] | You think women should be slaves. | 你认为女人应该是奴隶 |
[29:46] | That’s what you think. | 你就是这么想的 |
[29:47] | You think women should be fucking slaves. | 你就认为女人应该是他妈的奴隶 |
[29:52] | I-I mean, I do. You know, bitches be crazy. | 我确实是那么认为的 女人都是疯子 |
[29:56] | Shit. | 垃圾 |
[29:59] | You know, fuck this. | 知道吗 去你妈的 |
[30:00] | No, no, no, no. I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 不不不 我很抱歉 对不起 |
[30:02] | That was stupid. I don’t know why I said that. | 那么说太蠢了 我不知道我为什么那么说 |
[30:04] | I know why you said it. | 我知道为什么 |
[30:06] | You said it because you’re uncomfortable with emotion. | 因为现在的情绪让你觉得不自在 |
[30:08] | Anytime something real comes up, you have to make a joke. | 每当真的发生些什么 你只能开玩笑应付 |
[30:20] | Okay, yeah, you’re right. | 好吧 是的 你说的对 |
[30:26] | No, she’s right, that-that is something I do. | 不 她是对的 我就是这样的 |
[30:30] | Yeah, but I wasn’t joking, actually. | 但实际上之前我没有在开玩笑 |
[30:34] | Yeah, I said I was joking because it came out weird | 我那么说是因为那听起来怪怪的 |
[30:36] | and I got embarrassed, but I think actually what I meant is, | 让我觉得尴尬 但我真正想说的是 |
[30:39] | not that I think all women should be slaves, | 并不是所有的女人都应该成为奴隶 |
[30:42] | but that maybe I should be a slave. | 但也许我应该是 |
[30:44] | Like, maybe I’d be better off being a slave. | 应该说也许我当个奴隶或者囚犯 |
[30:47] | Or a prisoner, you know. | 会更好 |
[30:48] | Or-or-or maybe I should just get knocked up | 又或者 我也应该被搞大肚子 |
[30:50] | and have a bunch of babies, because maybe that would give me | 生一堆孩子 也许那样我才有人生的方向 |
[30:53] | some direction in my life, because I’m fucking crazy, | 因为我是个疯子 |
[30:55] | and I don’t know what to do with myself. | 我不知道要拿自己怎么办 |
[30:57] | I don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[30:59] | That’s insane. | 真是疯了 |
[31:00] | And it’s deeply offensive. | 而且太无礼了 |
[31:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:07] | Are you joking right now? | 你现在在开玩笑吗 |
[31:11] | – Is this a joke? – I– I don’t know. | -你在开玩笑吗 -我也不知道 |
[31:13] | I’m s– I’m so high. | 我喝太多了 |
[31:15] | I’m so stoned right now. Please, tell her. | 我喝多了 快告诉她 |
[31:18] | I just– I need– I want to go to bed. | 我现在 我想回去睡觉了 |
[31:19] | Blair, can you just calm– Can you calm down a little bit? | 布莱尔 你能不能 你能不能冷静一点 |
[31:22] | Me? You’re the one who had a shit fit. | 我吗 你才是该冷静下来的人 |
[31:24] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[31:26] | I am very, very, very sorry. It was totally insensitive. | 我非常非常抱歉 我太迟钝了 |
[31:30] | It was a dumb, callous, ignorant thing to say, okay. | 我刚说的话真是愚蠢 冷酷 无知 好吧 |
[31:35] | – I’m gonna go to bed– – I’m gonna go to bed! | -我要回去睡了 -还是我走吧 |
[31:37] | – I’m the one who’s going to bed! I’m going to bed. | -我才应该是要走的那个 我这就走 |
[31:39] | You guys stay up. | 你们继续 |
[31:40] | Have your weird fucking anti-progressive | 继续安心的聊那些 |
[31:43] | conversation in peace. | 怪异的反进步言论 |
[31:44] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[32:00] | help yourself to anything you like. | 你请自便吧 |
[32:02] | I’m really sorry. And… | 我真的很抱歉 |
[32:06] | Yeah. | 算了 |
[32:16] | my God. | 我的老天爷啊 |
[32:18] | Blair, really? What are you doing? | 布莱尔 有必要吗 你这是在干嘛 |
[32:21] | You don’t love me anymore. | 你不再爱我了 |
[32:23] | And I’m fucking pregnant with your fucking baby! | 而我他妈居然还怀着你的孩子 |
[32:26] | Are we really doing this right now? | 我们现在真的要这样吗 |
[32:28] | I saw the way that you were looking at her! | 我注意到了你看她的样子 |
[32:31] | You think she’s more interesting than me | 你觉得她比我更有趣 |
[32:33] | because she agrees with all your dumb, horrible ideas! | 因为她认同你所有愚蠢 可怕的想法 |
[32:36] | Blair, I think that | 布莱尔 我觉得 |
[32:38] | you’ve had a little bit | 你今天晚上 |
[32:39] | too much to drink, okay, | 喝的有点多了 好吗 |
[32:40] | and your body is… | 你的身体 |
[32:42] | You’re in love with her. | 你爱上她了 |
[32:43] | You are, I know it. | 我知道 |
[32:44] | …and I’ve been drinking too. | 然后我也喝多了 |
[32:45] | Who? Who? Allison? | 谁 艾莉森吗 |
[32:46] | I-I-I’m not even sure if I like her. | 我甚至都不确定我喜不喜欢她 |
[32:48] | If you think you’re in love with her, | 如果你觉得你爱上她了 |
[32:51] | can you just tell me so I don’t feel like | 你大可直接告诉我 而不是让我觉得 |
[32:53] | I’m going fucking crazy?! | 自己是个疯婆子 |
[32:54] | Blair, do you hear the words that you are saying right now? | 布莱尔 你知不知道你现在在说什么 |
[32:57] | You love her! You love her! | 你爱她 你爱上她了 |
[32:59] | And she is bad. | 而她是个坏女人 |
[33:00] | – Oh yeah, she is fucking bad! – Why? What did–? | -没错 她就是个婊子 -怎么就 |
[33:02] | – What did she do? I’m– – Are you defending her? | -她做了什么 -你在帮她说话吗 |
[33:06] | I can’t believe you’re defending her. | 我不敢相信你居然帮她说话 |
[33:07] | Baby, I barely know the girl. I don’t– | 宝贝 我今天才认识她 我不 |
[33:10] | You attracted to her? | 你被她吸引了吗 |
[33:12] | – I… | 我 |
[33:14] | – I knew it! I knew it! – my God! | -我就知道 我就知道 -天呐 |
[33:17] | – I knew it. – I’m– I’m not attracted to her. | -我就知道 -我没被她吸引 |
[33:20] | Yeah, well, why didn’t you just say that then? | 既然这样为什么你刚刚不说 |
[33:23] | Because…she’s attractive, so I thought | 因为 她确实挺有魅力的 所以 |
[33:26] | that you wouldn’t believe me if I said that she wasn’t. | 我怕你不信我说的话 |
[33:29] | You know what–? No, no, I don’t care. | 你知道吗 算了 算了 我不在乎 |
[33:32] | I don’t care. You– Just go and fuck her. | 我才不在乎 你去跟她好吧 |
[33:35] | Go and fuck her. | 去吧 |
[33:37] | – If that’s what you want to do, I don’t care. – Just calm…down | -我一点都不在乎 -冷静 |
[33:40] | You just go and fuck her! | 你去啊 |
[33:42] | I bet her pussy smells | 她的下面闻起来 |
[33:43] | like fucking spider shit! | 肯定臭死了 |
[33:44] | Calm…down. | 冷静 |
[33:45] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么鬼话 |
[33:47] | This isn’t about me, you know that? | 问题根本不在我这儿 你知道吗 |
[33:49] | I said I was very clear | 我已经说的非常清楚了 |
[33:51] | that this is about the fact that you don’t love me anymore. | 问题是你已经不再爱我了 |
[33:54] | Stop. I love you. | 才不是 我爱你 |
[33:56] | I-I wouldn’t– I wouldn’t be here | 如果我不爱你 |
[33:58] | if I, if I didn’t love– my God, I wouldn’t have done this | 我就不会在这儿 天呐 如果我不爱你 |
[34:01] | if I didn’t love you. | 我就不会做这些 |
[34:10] | I wouldn’t– I wouldn’t have been through all these moments | 如果我不爱你 |
[34:12] | like this all the time if I didn’t love you. | 我就不会像现在这样对你不离不弃 |
[34:16] | I love you. | 我是爱你的 |
[34:18] | Blair. | 布莱尔 |
[34:20] | So, so, so much. | 非常非常爱你 |
[34:29] | Please. | 求求你了 |
[34:32] | Can we stop now? | 我们能别吵了吗 |
[34:33] | This is insane. | 太疯狂了 |
[34:35] | This is brutally insane. | 这一切都太疯狂了 |
[34:37] | It’s over. | 都过去了 |
[34:41] | Maybe women were happier in the 1700s. | 也许18世纪的女人们确实更幸福 |
[34:44] | What do I know? | 我懂什么 |
[34:47] | No. No, they definitely weren’t. | 不不 她们肯定不幸福 |
[34:50] | I’m sorry, I was being such a fuckin’ dickhead. | 对不起 我真他妈是个白痴 |
[34:52] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[35:00] | my God. | 天呐 |
[37:50] | Brought this. | 带上这个 |
[37:51] | It’s a little chilly, so… | 有点凉 所以 |
[38:03] | Okay. Good night. | 好吧 晚安 |
[38:14] | It’s warm. | 挺暖和的 |
[38:57] | So, are you guys Buddhist? | 所以你们是佛教徒吗 |
[38:59] | No, the sculptor who stayed here makes them. | 不是 来这的雕塑家做的 |
[39:16] | Allison, I’m sorry about before. | 艾莉森 之前的事我很抱歉 |
[39:19] | We’re kind of in our own little world up here, | 我们有点沉浸在自己的世界里了 |
[39:21] | and…yeah, anyway. | 而且 是的 不管怎么说 |
[39:25] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:27] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[39:29] | Okay. | 没关系 |
[40:00] | Why’d you lie to me about seeing my movies? | 关于看我的电影 你为什么要对我撒谎 |
[40:05] | Why’d you lie to me about your husband? | 关于你的丈夫 你为什么对我撒谎 |
[40:09] | I’ve been lying since the second I got here. | 从我到这的那一刻起我就在撒谎 |
[40:13] | My mother’s fine. | 我妈妈很好 |
[40:15] | Well, she’s a bitch, but she’s alive. | 好吧 虽然她是个贱人 但是她还活着 |
[40:18] | She’s in Wisconsin. | 她住在威斯康星州 |
[40:21] | What…? | 什么 |
[40:23] | I’m a really good cook. | 我是个很好的厨师 |
[40:25] | I just have zero interest in having a family. | 我只是对成家不感兴趣 |
[40:28] | I think children are disgusting. | 我觉得小孩子都很恶心 |
[40:32] | And as for my scripts, | 至于我的剧本 |
[40:36] | I usually start with like a really simple premise, | 我通常由一个非常简单的前提开始 |
[40:39] | like… “Good triumphs over evil”, | 比如 “邪不胜正” |
[40:43] | and… | 还有 |
[40:46] | I stopped getting hired as an actor | 我不再受雇拍戏 |
[40:48] | because I was difficult. | 是因为我很难相处 |
[40:50] | Obviously. | 这很明显 |
[40:51] | Yeah. And… what else? | 就是这样 还有什么吗 |
[40:55] | I know exactly what solipsistic means. | 我知道唯我主义是什么意思 |
[40:57] | I went to Wesleyan on a scholarship. | 我凭借奖学金去了卫斯理大学 |
[41:00] | I’m a total feminist. I am. | 我是个彻头彻尾的女权主义者 |
[41:02] | I think women are totally superior | 我觉得女人都很优秀 |
[41:05] | and all men should die. | 而所有的男人都应该死掉 |
[41:07] | So… | 所以 |
[41:15] | Why didn’t your husband come with you? | 为什么你的丈夫没和你一起来 |
[41:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:30] | I’m glad he didn’t. | 我很高兴他没来 |
[42:06] | fuck. | 该死 |
[42:24] | I’m not in love with her, okay? | 我不爱她 行吗 |
[42:30] | It was an accident, the… | 那是个意外 |
[42:32] | the baby, and… | 那个孩子 还有 |
[42:34] | we’re not right for each other. | 我们并不是彼此对的人 |
[42:39] | I mean, she thinks she loves me, | 我的意思是 她认为她爱我 |
[42:40] | but she actually hates me. | 但她实际上恨我 |
[42:42] | I know this is a human being coming into the world, | 我知道将会有一个人来到这个世界上 |
[42:47] | and I don’t know… | 而我不知道 |
[42:55] | …what’s gonna happen, | 接下来会发生什么 |
[42:57] | what’s gonna happen to me, or… | 我会发生什么 或者 |
[43:05] | You think I’m a terrible person? | 你觉得我是个糟糕的人吗 |
[43:07] | No. | 不是 |
[43:09] | I am. | 我是 |
[43:12] | Don’t say that. | 不要这么说 |
[43:14] | – I am. – No, you’re not. | -我是 -不 你不是 |
[44:02] | fuck. Fuck! | 该死的 该死 |
[44:05] | I knew it! I fucking knew it! | 我就知道 我他妈就知道 |
[44:07] | You fucking asshole! I fucking knew it! | 你这个混蛋 我就知道 |
[44:11] | You said you– You fucking homewrecker! | 你说过你 你这个该死的小三 |
[44:12] | Get the fuck out of my house, you bitch! | 从我家滚出去 贱人 |
[44:15] | You bitch, get the fuck out of here! | 你这个贱人 给我滚 |
[44:18] | I can’t believe you did this! | 我不敢相信你做了这些 |
[44:20] | Get back, you fucking liar! | 退后 你这个该死的骗子 |
[44:22] | – Just listen to me. Stop! – You still fucked up! | -听我说 别喊了 -你这个混蛋 |
[44:24] | Blair! Stop! | 布莱尔 住口 |
[44:28] | What? What? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[44:30] | – Tell me. – my God. | -告诉我 -我的天啊 |
[44:32] | – What? What-what? What? What? – my God… | -怎么了 发生什么了 -我的天啊 |
[44:34] | What? fuck. shit. | 怎么了 该死的 完了 |
[44:36] | – my God! – shit. | -我的天啊 -该死 |
[44:38] | she’s bleeding! Go get the keys! | 她在流血 快去拿钥匙 |
[44:40] | – my God! – Okay, babe, we’re gonna go to the hospital. | -我的天啊 -好了 宝贝 我们去医院 |
[44:42] | Okay? Go get the keys to the truck! By the front door! | 好吗 去拿卡车的钥匙 放在前门那 |
[44:45] | She’s bleeding! Look at me, we’re gonna go to the hospital, okay. | 她在流血 看着我 我们去医院 没事的 |
[45:10] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[45:11] | – Don’t fucking touch me! – What are you doing?! | -别他妈碰我 -你在干嘛 |
[45:13] | Get the car! Go get the car! | 去开车 去开车啊 |
[45:21] | – It hurts. – okay… | -好疼 -没事的 |
[45:26] | Okay… | 好了 |
[45:29] | I’m scared… | 我好害怕 |
[45:31] | I’m scared. | 我好害怕 |
[45:36] | Just breathe. | 呼吸 |
[45:40] | Drive! | 开车 |
[45:41] | my God. I love you so much. | 我的天啊 我真的很爱你 |
[45:44] | I don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 我不知道我有什么毛病 |
[45:46] | I’m sorry, all right? | 我很抱歉 好吗 |
[45:47] | I did it for whatever. I’m so sorry. | 我都做了什么 我对不起你 |
[45:50] | Don’t look at me! | 别看我 |
[46:13] | 第二部分 船屋边的熊 | |
[47:28] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[47:30] | They cut? | 他们暂停了吗 |
[47:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[47:47] | Gotta go again. | 要再拍一次 |
[47:53] | Back to one. | 回到标点1 |
[48:02] | Was that bad? | 刚刚的不好吗 |
[48:04] | What did I do wrong? | 我哪里做错了 |
[48:07] | On the spot. Everything was great. | 原点就位 刚刚演的很好 |
[48:11] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[48:14] | So why are we going again | 所以如果刚才的很好 |
[48:15] | if it was great? | 为什么我们要再拍一遍 |
[48:20] | What do you want me to say? | 你想要我说什么 |
[48:23] | It was amazing, okay. | 刚刚很棒 行吗 |
[48:25] | It was– That was the best silent walk to the cabin | 那是我见过的最好的 |
[48:28] | I’ve ever seen. Really. | 静静地走到木屋的镜头 真的 |
[48:30] | Okay, if it was amazing, | 好 如果那很棒 |
[48:32] | then why don’t we call for dinner | 为什么我们不打电话叫晚餐 |
[48:34] | and get to the next scene earlier so we have more time? | 然后早点开拍下一场 以便有更多时间 |
[48:36] | It’s more important. | 这很重要 |
[48:39] | Can you–? | 你可以 |
[48:43] | I’m coming to you. | 我来找你 |
[49:08] | Can I get off? | 我可以下来吗 |
[49:10] | Can I go? | 我可以走了吗 |
[49:28] | What the fuck is going on? | 到底他妈的怎么了 |
[49:30] | Nothing is going on. | 没什么 |
[49:31] | I don’t understand what’s going on with you. | 我不明白你怎么了 |
[49:33] | I’ve been doing, like, 15 takes every time, | 每个场景每个镜头我大概 |
[49:35] | every scene and you’re only asking Blair to do three. | 要重拍15次 而你只要布莱尔拍三次 |
[49:37] | Are you counting takes? | 你在数次数吗 |
[49:38] | I don’t have to count takes. | 我不需要数次数 |
[49:39] | I’m in the scenes. | 我就在场景里 |
[49:40] | We’re losing light, you know that? | 天快黑了 你知道吗 |
[49:42] | And we’re losing time. | 我们快没时间了 |
[49:44] | We are. | 的确 |
[49:47] | Why are you crying? Why? | 你为什么在哭 为什么 |
[49:49] | I’m– I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[49:51] | I do less takes with Blair, because when I tell her | 我让布莱尔重拍的次数少 是因为 |
[49:53] | to do something, she actually does it. | 我告诉她去做什么时 她就会去做 |
[49:56] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[49:58] | Is that good enough for you? | 这个理由够充分吗 |
[49:59] | I just wanted to do one more. | 我只想再拍一次 |
[50:01] | So do the take, don’t do the take. | 要么拍 要么不拍 |
[50:03] | I really– I don’t– I don’t give a shit. | 我根本不在乎 |
[50:05] | Okay, ’cause it’s your fucking face that’s gonna be on camera! | 好吗 因为在镜头里的是你那张该死的脸 |
[50:34] | Yeah? You good to go? | 好了吗 可以过去吗 |
[50:37] | All right, everybody, last looks. | 好了 大家注意 最后一幕 |
[50:41] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[50:42] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[50:44] | Want a tissue, Allison? Water? | 需要纸巾吗 艾莉森 水呢 |
[50:46] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[50:47] | You look beautiful. | 你看上去很漂亮 |
[50:58] | Resetting to first position. | 重置第一机位 |
[51:41] | Picture’s up! | 准备开拍 |
[51:45] | I’m sorry, y’all, the tilapia, | 我很抱歉 伙计们 那个罗非鱼 |
[51:47] | the tilapia we had for lunch did not agree with me. | 我们中午吃的罗非鱼有问题 |
[51:58] | Okay. Roll sound! | 行了 声音开机 |
[52:02] | Sound speed! | 开机 |
[52:03] | Marker. | 打板 |
[52:06] | my God. | 我的天啊 |
[52:09] | You need to watch this take ’cause it’s gonna be incredible. | 你需要看看这个因为它太难以置信了 |
[52:11] | Look. | 看 |
[52:18] | my God. | 我的天啊 |
[52:20] | Is that a tear? | 那是眼泪吗 |
[52:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[52:23] | Now I’m wondering what kind of mind games | 现在我在想你在和我 |
[52:25] | you’re playing with me. | 玩什么思维游戏 |
[52:26] | No, I don’t have to. | 不 我没必要 |
[52:28] | Okay, so I think we should stay in here, right, | 行了 所以我觉得我们应该待在这 |
[52:30] | for like another 15, 20 minutes, | 大概15到20分钟 |
[52:33] | let her start eating, | 让她开始吃的时候 |
[52:34] | notice we’re the only ones not there, | 注意到我们是唯一不在那的人 |
[52:36] | and then you should go in like two minutes before me, | 然后你应该比我早两分钟进去 |
[52:38] | that way it looks like we were | 这样就好像我们 |
[52:39] | together and then deliberately | 之前在一起 然后故意 |
[52:40] | spaced out our entrances | 分别进来 |
[52:41] | to give the impression we weren’t together. | 来营造我们不在一起的假象 |
[52:43] | – Right? That’s amazing. – I can’t. | -对吗 那一定很惊人 -我不行 |
[52:45] | What? Act like you’re in love with me? | 什么不行 表演你在和我偷情吗 |
[52:47] | No, I can act like I’m in love with you. | 不 我可以演和你偷情 |
[52:49] | Right, and why, | 对 为什么 |
[52:49] | because you’re a professional? | 因为你是专业的 |
[52:50] | No, because you’re adorable. | 不 因为你很可爱 |
[52:51] | You are, you’re adorable in a neurotic, petulant sort of way. | 你很可爱 可爱在你的神经质和任性 |
[52:56] | Okay, I don’t like compliments. | 行了 我不喜欢赞美 |
[52:58] | – Can we just get back to the plan? – I can’t. I can’t. | -我们可以说回计划吗 -我不行 |
[53:00] | What? It’s what you do for a living. | 为什么 这是你的职业 |
[53:02] | You don’t think she knows what I’m up to? | 你觉得她不知道我是为了什么吗 |
[53:05] | She knows it’s helping her. | 她知道这是在帮她 |
[53:06] | Trust me, we’ve been married for six years. | 相信我 我们已经结婚六年了 |
[53:08] | I know, it’s just, I’m getting this vibe from her | 我知道 我只是感到了她身上的怒气 |
[53:10] | that feels really real, like she’s actually gonna kill me. | 好像她要杀了我 |
[53:12] | And don’t you see how good that is for the last scene? | 你没看见最后一场有多好吗 |
[53:14] | It’s fine. God, actually, | 没事的 老天 事实上 |
[53:18] | you should go in like five minutes before me. | 你应该在我五分钟前进去 |
[53:20] | We need to make it look like | 我们要让它看上去像 |
[53:21] | we were fucking and now | 我们刚刚在上床 然后现在 |
[53:21] | we’re trying to hide it. | 我们想掩盖这件事 |
[53:22] | – But we’re doing a bad job. – Exactly. | -但我们藏得很拙劣 -没错 |
[53:24] | – my God! my God! – What? Shut up. Stop. | -天啊 天啊 -怎么了 闭嘴 停下 |
[53:27] | Okay, so will you go in first or am I going in first, or…? | 好了 所以是你先进还是我先进 还是 |
[53:29] | – I’ll go in first. – Okay. | -我先进 -好的 |
[53:30] | No, you go in first, that way, if she tries to kill me | 不 你先进 这样如果她想杀了我 |
[53:32] | – you’ll protect me. – She’s not gonna try to kill you. | -你会保护我 -她不会想杀了你的 |
[53:34] | – Fine, I’ll go in first. – Okay, you go in first. | -好吧 我会先进去 -行 你先进 |
[53:37] | I’ll come in, what, a couple minutes after you? | 我会 大概 在你后面几分钟进去 |
[53:39] | Then– Yeah, you should just sit somewhere | 然后 对了 你应该随便坐在 |
[53:41] | where there’s an empty seat next to you or across from you. | 你身边或者对面的空位置上 |
[53:43] | I’m gonna come in, I’ll sit by you, | 我会进来 坐在你旁边 |
[53:45] | whatever I say, just giggle or smile or whatever. | 不管我说什么 你傻笑就行了 |
[53:48] | You– you think we should sit near each other? | 你 你觉得我们应该靠着坐吗 |
[53:50] | – Yeah. – I think we should sit | -没错 -我觉得我们应该坐得 |
[53:52] | as far away from each other as possible, | 越远越好 |
[53:54] | but we keep looking at each other from afar. | 但是我们隔着远远地相望 |
[53:56] | yes! | 你说得对 |
[53:57] | Like these quick little glances? | 比如这样快速地瞥一眼 |
[53:59] | Like we’re trying not to look at each other, | 比如我们试着不看对方 |
[54:01] | but we can’t help it. | 但是忍不住 |
[54:03] | and we can also like play with our food and not eat it | 而且我们还可以把玩食物但是不吃它 |
[54:05] | ’cause we, you know, we have no appetite, ’cause we’re nervous, | 因为我们 你知道 紧张 没食欲 |
[54:08] | we’re in love, and you know. | 我们相爱了 而且你知道 |
[54:09] | I don’t know, I’m actually kinda hungry. | 我不知道 其实我有点饿了 |
[54:11] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[54:12] | skip that part. | 跳过那部分 |
[54:14] | my God, this scene’s gonna be so good tonight. | 我的天 今晚这场一定会很棒 |
[54:18] | shit, she’s gonna see us looking. | 糟了 她马上要看到我们在看她了 |
[54:27] | Maybe we should mess up each other’s hair. | 也许我们应该互相把头发弄乱 |
[54:31] | You’re a genius. | 你是个天才 |
[54:37] | That’s too much. | 这太夸张了 |
[54:39] | That’s good. Okay. | 很好 好了 |
[54:54] | Sorry… | 抱歉 |
[54:56] | – There you go. – thanks. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[54:58] | Okay, what do you call a bear with no teeth? | 好的 你是怎么叫一头没有牙齿的熊的 |
[55:01] | – Gummy Bear. – Gummy Bear. | -小熊软糖 -小熊软糖 |
[55:03] | What–? How did–?How did you–? | 什么 怎么 你怎么 |
[55:04] | How do you know all these–? | 你是怎么知道这些的 |
[55:05] | Don’t ruin the surprise of the whole thing. | 不要毁了整件事的惊喜 |
[55:07] | You just read the same book as me. | 你跟我读了同一本书 |
[55:09] | It doesn’t mean that you… | 这不意味着你 |
[55:11] | Okay, what is a bear cub’s favorite porno mag? | 好吧 熊宝宝最喜欢的色情杂志是什么 |
[55:17] | – Barely legal. – Barely Legal.That’s… | –<勉强合法> –<勉强合法> 那是 |
[55:19] | – Barely Legal,baby. – That was off the page. | –<勉强合法> 宝贝 -书上没有 |
[55:21] | So, why was the little bear so spoiled? | 那么 为什么小熊这么娇惯 |
[55:25] | Baako, have you seen this bear? | 巴克 你有见过这头熊吗 |
[55:26] | – what? – Bear. | -什么 -熊 |
[55:34] | The jokes are pretty easy to memorize. | 这些笑话真的很好记 |
[55:39] | It’s like a mutual respect for everything. | 这像是对所有事的尊重 |
[56:06] | The, last take was really good. | 最 最后一个镜头非常好 |
[56:50] | You’re amazing. | 你真棒 |
[57:13] | – Don’t really want any in here. – Oh, yeah? Is it too much? | -不要再涂在这了 -确定吗 是太多了吗 |
[57:15] | It just gets a little build up, you know? Totally. | 有点太多了 知道吧 太多了 |
[57:18] | I think it looks great though. I mean, do you like it? | 不过我觉得挺好的 我是说 你喜欢吗 |
[57:19] | I’m glad we switched to this new foundation. | 我很高兴换了这个新粉底 |
[57:22] | I’m sorry we found it on the last day. | 我很抱歉在最后一天才发现这个 |
[57:23] | – But you happy? – Yeah, I feel good. | -但是你满意吗 -对 我觉得很好 |
[57:26] | – Okay. Get your coffee. – Yeah, thank you. | -好的 拿上你的咖啡 -好 谢谢 |
[57:30] | All right, let’s get dressed. | 好了 我们去换衣服吧 |
[57:33] | Shit! | 糟糕 |
[57:34] | my God, the coffee on this show is so fucking hot. | 天哪 这里的咖啡也太烫了 |
[57:37] | I’m sorry, but that is | 抱歉 但那是 |
[57:39] | the most attractive man on set, hands down. | 在现场最迷人的男士 毫无疑问 |
[57:41] | – Right? – Mike. | -真的吗 -迈克 |
[57:42] | What? No. Baako! | 什么 不 是巴克 |
[57:44] | What? Listen, | 什么 听着 |
[57:46] | we’re splitting hairs here, ’cause they both sit on my face. | 我们在这斤斤计较 因为他们都跟我睡过 |
[57:48] | Yes, we should do it in this order. | 对 我们应该按这个顺序做 |
[57:51] | Third and the first… | 第三然后第一 |
[57:53] | I think you need to focus on Mike, | 我觉得你需要关注一下迈克 |
[57:55] | because he’s focusing on you. | 因为他正在关注你 |
[57:58] | – I don’t know. – What do you mean, you don’t know? | -我不知道 -什么意思 你不知道吗 |
[58:00] | Wait a minute, you’re telling me | 等等 你是说 |
[58:01] | you got a thing going on | 你对巴克 |
[58:02] | with Baako? | 有点意思吗 |
[58:03] | I’m not saying I have a thing going on with him, | 我可没说我对他有意思 |
[58:05] | I’m just saying, I don’t know. | 我的意思是 我也不知道 |
[58:07] | Anyway, I think Mike might be more into you. | 不管怎么样 我觉得迈克可能更喜欢你 |
[58:10] | No, that’s not happening, he’s straight. | 不 那不可能 他是直的 |
[58:11] | I don’t think he’s straight. | 我不觉得他是直的 |
[58:13] | Yes, he is. His face is. | 不 他是直男 他长得就是 |
[58:16] | I think he’s gay. | 我觉得他是弯的 |
[58:18] | Okay, thank you | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[58:18] | for telling the gay person | 告诉一位同志 |
[58:19] | who’s gay to them. | 哪位同志对他们有兴趣 |
[58:20] | Makeup’s ready if anyone has eyes on Allison. | 有谁看到艾莉森就跟她说要开始化妆了 |
[58:23] | All right, so… It’s over here, hon. | 好了 所以 它在那里 亲爱的 |
[58:27] | Okay, so… What is he going with? | 好的 所以 一会穿哪个 |
[58:29] | Is he going with the blue or the pink? | 穿蓝的还是粉的 |
[58:31] | – Definitely the pink. – All right, there we go. | -绝对是粉的 -好的 我们走吧 |
[58:33] | And we’re doing it. Beautiful. | 然后我们来搞定它 很好 |
[58:34] | Can you take this? | 你能拿一下这个吗 |
[58:36] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[58:38] | No one’s answering me. | 没人回答我 |
[58:39] | my God. Cahya, did you see Allison anywhere? | 天哪 卡娅 你看见艾莉森在哪了吗 |
[58:42] | She’s not here? God. | 她不在这吗 我的天 |
[58:45] | Has anybody got eyes on Allison? | 有人看见艾莉森了吗 |
[58:50] | – They won’t answer me either. – Does anybody copy me? | -他们也不会回答我 -有人回应我吗 |
[58:52] | my God. my God. I’ll go get her, don’t worry about it. | 我的天 我的天 我会找到她的 别担心 |
[58:55] | – Okay, well, we’re waiting. – I got it. | -好的 行 我们等着 -我知道了 |
[58:57] | my God! my God! | 我的天 我的天 |
[58:59] | – my God. – I’m so sorry. | -我的天 -对不起 |
[59:00] | – I’m so sorry. – my God. | -对不起 -我的天 |
[59:02] | – my God, I’m sorry. – my God. | -天呐 对不起 -天呐 |
[59:03] | I’m sorry, I’m really sorry. | 对不起 我真的很抱歉 |
[59:04] | Everything is fine. That’s why we have doubles, okay? | 没事的 所以我们才会准备两件 好吗 |
[59:07] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[59:09] | – Here we go. – I’m so sorry, I’ll get you another… | -给你 -实在是对不起 我去给你拿另一 |
[59:11] | – I can get it. – No, no, no, no, no. | -我自己可以 -不 不 不 不 不 |
[59:13] | – Cream, right? – I don’t do dairy. | -加奶油 对吗 -我不吃奶制品 |
[59:14] | She doesn’t do dairy. | 她不吃奶制品 |
[59:26] | Guys, do either of you have eyes on Allison? | 各位 你们有看到艾莉森吗 |
[59:32] | my God, are you guys stoned right now? | 我的天 你们现在是嗑嗨了吗 |
[59:35] | my God. Babe, can you find Allison for me, please? | 天 宝贝 能请你帮我找一下艾莉森吗 |
[59:39] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[59:43] | You know you’re wasting your time, right? | 你知道你是在浪费自己的时间的吧 |
[59:53] | That-that thing that you guys suck on, | 那个 那个你们吸的东西 |
[59:54] | is it good for an upset stomach? | 对肠胃不舒服有用吗 |
[59:57] | Is it–? It’s mellow? | 它 它是麦洛粉吗 |
[59:58] | – Lay off the coffee. – It’s mellow, no? | -别喝咖啡了 -它是麦洛粉吧 不是吗 |
[1:00:13] | – I’m so sorry. – Thank you. | -我很抱歉 -谢了 |
[1:00:16] | shit, shit. Holy shit. | 糟了 糟了 完了 |
[1:00:17] | I’m– I’m so sorry. | 对 对不起 |
[1:00:19] | I am so sorry. | 十分抱歉 |
[1:00:37] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[1:00:39] | Okay, I guess we’re going with the blue. | 好吧 我猜我们要换蓝的了 |
[1:00:43] | All right. Are you okay, honey? | 好了 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[1:00:47] | – Guess. – All right. | -你觉得呢 -好吧 |
[1:00:49] | You know what, just, yeah, I’m just gonna take the coffee. | 你知道 就是 好的 我来拿咖啡 |
[1:00:53] | It wasn’t my fault then. | 那不是我的错 |
[1:00:54] | What did–? | 什么 |
[1:01:02] | Joe, what were you thinking? | 乔 还要多久 |
[1:01:04] | – 20. – Minutes? | -20 -分钟吗 |
[1:01:05] | – shit. – my God. | -糟糕 -我的天 |
[1:01:07] | – Cahya? Cahya? – Lord have mercy, please. | -卡娅 卡娅 -请主可怜可怜我吧 |
[1:01:09] | Cahya, what’s the ETA on Allison? | 卡娅 艾莉森大概什么时候能到 |
[1:01:10] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在找 |
[1:01:11] | She’s well done. | 她做得挺好的 |
[1:01:12] | We are working on it. I’m sorry. | 我们在努力处理 抱歉 |
[1:01:16] | Nora for Cahya. | 诺拉呼叫卡娅 |
[1:01:19] | Go for Cahya. | 卡娅收到 |
[1:01:20] | Go to channel two. | 去频道二 |
[1:01:22] | Switching. | 换台 |
[1:01:24] | I think you better come up here. | 我觉得你最好上来一下 |
[1:01:25] | What’s your 20? | 你在哪 |
[1:01:27] | some cabin? | 小屋里 |
[1:01:29] | Got it. Flying in. | 了解 马上来 |
[1:01:33] | Jesus, Caroline, not so hot! | 天啊 卡洛琳 不要这么烫 |
[1:01:35] | Please, man! | 拜托 兄弟 |
[1:01:41] | ♪ Papa’s gonna buy you A mockingbird ♪ | ♪ 爸爸会给你买一只知更鸟 ♪ |
[1:01:46] | ♪ And if that mockingbird Don’t sing ♪ | ♪ 如果知更鸟无法歌唱 ♪ |
[1:01:52] | ♪ Mama’s gonna buy you A diamond ring ♪ | ♪ 妈妈会给你买一个钻石戒指 ♪ |
[1:02:00] | Allison, sweetie. | 艾莉森 甜心 |
[1:02:02] | Allison, mamita. | 艾莉森 妈妈呀 |
[1:02:06] | Why’d you stop? | 你怎么停了 |
[1:02:07] | Allison, I need you to look at me. | 艾莉森 我要你看着我 |
[1:02:09] | ‘Cause I have to go to set now. | 因为我现在要去布置了 |
[1:02:11] | You. | 你 |
[1:02:14] | – no. – it’s okay. | -不 -没事 |
[1:02:17] | – No, no, no. – It’s okay. | -不不不 -没事的 |
[1:02:18] | You’re amazing. It’s okay. | 你很棒 没事的 |
[1:02:19] | so can you sit up for me? | 所以你可以为了我坐起来吗 |
[1:02:24] | Yeah, we’re gonna finish the film. | 对 我们要去把电影拍完 |
[1:02:26] | okay, so can you sit up for me for a second? | 好了 所以能不能为了我坐起来一会 |
[1:02:32] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好了 -好了 |
[1:02:33] | That was– That was– Can you–? Is–? | 那真是 那真是 你能 能 |
[1:02:36] | Can you stand up for me now? | 你现在能站起来吗 |
[1:02:38] | You’re so pretty. | 你真漂亮 |
[1:02:40] | You should be in the movie. | 你应该出现在电影里 |
[1:02:43] | You should be in the movie, not me. | 你才应该出现在电影里 而不是我 |
[1:02:45] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[1:02:46] | Okay, let’s, let’s stand up now. | 好了 我们 我们现在站起来 |
[1:02:47] | – I’m tired. I’m tired. – Okay. | -我累了 我累了 -好的 |
[1:02:50] | No, no, no, just– We’re just gonna get dressed now. | 不 不 不 就 我们现在要去换衣服了 |
[1:02:52] | You should be in the movie. | 你应该拍电影 |
[1:02:53] | – God. – I’m tired, I’m tired. | -天啊 -我累了 我累了 |
[1:02:54] | No, I’m not an actress. | 不行 我不是演员 |
[1:02:55] | No, no, no, no. Okay. | 不 不 不 不行 好吧 |
[1:02:57] | okay. | 好了 |
[1:03:00] | Can– Can you sit up for me? | 能 你能为我坐起来吗 |
[1:03:01] | – I’m tired. – Don’t– | -我累了 -别 |
[1:03:03] | Can you sit up for me by any chance? | 方便为了我坐起来吗 |
[1:03:05] | You sure you want to be doing that? | 你确定你要那样做吗 |
[1:03:10] | Uno, dos, tres. | 一 二 三 |
[1:03:14] | – Sorry. – Okay. | -抱歉 -好了 |
[1:03:16] | Lord have mercy. | 愿主怜悯 |
[1:03:17] | – I’m up. – Okay, | -我起来了 -好的 |
[1:03:20] | Can you get dressed now? Or get w– Yeah. | 你现在可以换衣服吗 或者换 对 |
[1:03:23] | What’s the matter with this? | 这个怎么了 |
[1:03:25] | It’s– It hasn’t been established like that, so, you know… | 电 电影还没完全拍完 所以 你知道 |
[1:03:27] | So you’re just gonna go | 所以你现在要走了 |
[1:03:29] | and we’re gonna shoot this last scene. | 然后我们去拍最后一场 |
[1:03:31] | He’s punishing me. | 他在惩罚我 |
[1:03:33] | You understand what I’m saying to you? | 你能理解我跟你说的吗 |
[1:03:35] | Cahya, he’s punishing me. | 卡娅 他在惩罚我 |
[1:03:45] | First coming to set. | 先到片场 |
[1:03:51] | Did you hear that? Do you think it was a bear? | 你听到了吗 你觉得是一头熊吗 |
[1:03:53] | What bear? There’s a bear? | 什么熊 有一头熊吗 |
[1:03:54] | How come nobody tells me anything. | 为什么没人告诉我 |
[1:03:55] | Okay, Allison, start walking a little faster now. | 好了 艾莉森 现在得稍微走快一点 |
[1:03:57] | Jesus Christ. Are you okay? | 天啊 你还好吗 |
[1:04:00] | No, I’m not okay, obviously. | 不 我不好 很明显 |
[1:04:01] | And that shit was not mellow. | 那东西不是麦洛粉 |
[1:04:03] | Simone. The vape. Or whatever. | 烟雾赛蒙 电子烟 之类的 |
[1:04:05] | You’re stoned too? | 你也嗑嗨了吗 |
[1:04:06] | Why the fuck you smokin’ with that bitch anyway? | 总之你为什么要跟那个贱人抽烟 |
[1:04:08] | I’m not jealous. | 我没有吃醋 |
[1:04:10] | I’m just saying, that shit was not mellow. | 我只是说 那东西不是麦洛粉 |
[1:04:12] | – You thought it was mellow? – No. | -你觉得它是麦洛粉吗 -不 |
[1:04:14] | I’m totally freaking out. | 我吓死了 |
[1:04:15] | I’m totally stoned. | 我完全嗑嗨了 |
[1:04:19] | Where are you going?! | 你要去哪 |
[1:04:21] | Okay. All right, let’s go. | 好了 好吧 我们走 |
[1:04:23] | Let’s go. Really, let’s… | 我们走 真的 我们 |
[1:04:27] | yeah. No, I like that. | 对 不 我喜欢那个 |
[1:04:35] | We should probably light it. | 我们应该把灯打开 |
[1:04:50] | Baako… | 巴克 |
[1:04:53] | we have to go handheld. | 我们接下来用手持摄影 |
[1:04:57] | Just do it. | 按我说的去做 |
[1:04:59] | Let’s get rid of this track. | 把这个轨道撤下去 |
[1:05:01] | I have the ability to be an actor. | 我有成为演员的能力 |
[1:05:04] | I just choose not to | 我只是选择不做 |
[1:05:05] | because I care about my craft. | 因为我更看重我的造型手艺 |
[1:05:06] | No test, bitch. | 别说这些屁话考验我的耐心 |
[1:05:08] | bud. | 伙计 |
[1:05:10] | Help me. | 帮我一下 |
[1:05:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:05:13] | Stop! | 都停下 |
[1:05:16] | You got me. | 你吓到我了 |
[1:05:17] | All right, let’s have a seat, huh? | 好了 坐下来吧 好吗 |
[1:05:27] | The shit was not mellow, and now I’m just fucking stoned, | 这不是麦洛粉 我现在都快要他妈吸嗨了 |
[1:05:30] | and I have diarrhea. | 而且我现在还拉肚子 |
[1:05:31] | You asked for it. | 是你管我要的 |
[1:05:33] | Yeah, well, you should | 我是管你要了 但是你应该 |
[1:05:33] | have fucking said that | 他妈的告诉我 |
[1:05:34] | it’s not fucking mellow. | 这不是麦洛粉 |
[1:05:35] | I wouldn’t describe it as that. | 换做是我 我才不会像你那样说 |
[1:05:39] | – Cahya? – Yes, sir? | -卡娅 -我在 导演 |
[1:05:42] | – What’s going on? – It’s nothing. | -你怎么了 -我没事 |
[1:05:44] | I, just have explosive diarrhea. | 我就是现在拉肚子拉得厉害 |
[1:05:46] | And I think it was the tilapia we had for lunch. | 应该是因为我们中午吃的罗非鱼 |
[1:05:49] | There was something a little off with it. | 那鱼有点不对劲 |
[1:05:50] | Okay. I had tilapia, I’m fine. | 好吧 我也吃罗非鱼了 我就没事 |
[1:05:52] | – You should get some Pepto. -Who’s got P…Somebody got Pepto? | -你应该吃点佩普托 -有人带了佩普托吗 |
[1:05:54] | I don’t know, Someone gave me some the other day. | 我不知道 有人前几天给了我几片 |
[1:05:56] | what’s the ETA on Allison? | 艾莉森大概什么时候能到 |
[1:05:58] | Cahya for Maude. ETA on Allison? | 卡娅呼叫莫德 艾莉森什么时候能到 |
[1:06:00] | What’s left? | 我们还剩什么没拍了 |
[1:06:11] | You had Pepto all this time? | 你一直都把佩普托带在身上吗 |
[1:06:13] | thanks for joining us. | 欢迎回来 |
[1:06:15] | So, your first position’s here on this chair. | 你的开幕场景是坐在这张椅子上 |
[1:06:22] | Do you want to give that to Maude? | 你想把手里的酒给莫德吗 |
[1:06:30] | – Allison… – Hey, did you find that pepperoni? | -艾莉森 -你找到意大利肉卷了吗 |
[1:06:37] | Allison… | 艾莉森 |
[1:06:40] | Can I talk to you outside? | 跟我到外面谈一下 |
[1:06:44] | Outside. Let’s go outside. | 外面 我们去外面说 |
[1:06:55] | Do I need to remind you | 需不需要我提醒你 |
[1:06:56] | that all of our money is wrapped up in this movie? | 我们把所有家当都投在这部电影里了 |
[1:06:59] | Now, I do not know what you think you are doing, | 我不明白 你知不知道自己现在在做什么 |
[1:07:02] | okay, but whatever is going on between me and you, | 如果是因为你我之间的事情 |
[1:07:05] | we can talk about it tomorrow, | 我们可以明天再谈 |
[1:07:07] | because if we do not get through this scene tonight– | 因为如果我们今晚不拍完这个场景 |
[1:07:09] | Look at me– | 看着我 |
[1:07:11] | I promise you, you are going to regret it. | 我保证 你会后悔的 |
[1:07:13] | Do you understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[1:07:16] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:07:20] | okay, guys. So…so we’re just gonna take it | 好的 大家 我们从 |
[1:07:24] | through, “So there is something to talk about.” | “我们之间没有什么好说的”这句话开始 |
[1:07:26] | Okay, and then, we’re just gonna do a quick reset. | 然后我们来一个快速的复位 |
[1:07:29] | Mike will step between you, | 迈克会上前站在你们中间 |
[1:07:30] | and Blair, you’ll just make your exit. | 布莱尔 你只要走出去就好了 |
[1:07:34] | And that’s it, and we’re done, and we’re out of that. | 就是这样了 然后我们就拍完收工 |
[1:07:36] | Okay? | 都明白了吗 |
[1:07:39] | Allison? | 艾莉森 |
[1:07:44] | I heard you. | 我听见你说话了 |
[1:07:45] | Okay, great. | 好 很好 |
[1:07:46] | We good to go? | 我们可以开始了吗 |
[1:07:48] | Yes, sir. | 可以了 导演 |
[1:07:58] | Great. | 好的 |
[1:08:00] | Okay… | 准备 |
[1:08:02] | Where’s my monitor? | 我的显示器呢 |
[1:08:05] | Okay, are we good? | 都就位了吗 |
[1:08:07] | Why is this–? Okay. | 为什么这个 好了 |
[1:08:09] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[1:08:11] | Roll sound. | 声音开机 |
[1:08:14] | Wait, who’s coverage is this? | 等等 这个分镜是谁的 |
[1:08:15] | There’s no coverage. | 没有分镜 |
[1:08:17] | It’s– It’s roaming. It’s documentary style. | 这是运动镜头 我们是以纪录片形式拍的 |
[1:08:19] | What about the dolly shot? | 推拉镜头也没有吗 |
[1:08:21] | Well, we don’t have time to do it now. | 我们现在没有时间做这个 |
[1:08:23] | So I’d appreciate it | 如果你能别再问问题 |
[1:08:24] | if you stop asking questions, | 我会很感激 |
[1:08:26] | and just please play the scene. | 你就赶紧拍这场戏吧 |
[1:08:30] | Okay, call it. | 好了 开始 |
[1:08:32] | Roll sound. | 声音开机 |
[1:08:34] | Sound speed. | 开机 |
[1:08:35] | Scene 87 Romeo. | 场景87 罗密欧 |
[1:08:37] | Take 1. Mark. | 第一次 打板 |
[1:08:43] | Camera set. | 摄影机就位 |
[1:08:45] | Baako, tilt down just a little bit. Yeah. | 巴克 镜头稍微向下倾斜一点 好了 |
[1:08:48] | Okay, whenever you’re ready. | 你准备好了就可以开始 |
[1:09:20] | What, is it me? | 什么 从我开始吗 |
[1:09:21] | my God. Yeah, it– | 我的老天爷啊 对 |
[1:09:22] | – It’s my line? – What’s the line? | -该我说台词了吗 -这句台词是什么 |
[1:09:25] | Nora? | 诺拉 |
[1:09:31] | my God. | 我的天啊 |
[1:09:32] | What’s– What’s the line, Nora? | 这句台词到底是什么 诺拉 |
[1:09:41] | Nora, please. | 不是吧 诺拉 |
[1:09:43] | “What’s it about, your dissertation?” | “是关于什么的 你的学位论文” |
[1:09:46] | That’s my line? | 那是我的台词吗 |
[1:09:49] | No wonder I didn’t remember it. | 怪不得我不记得 |
[1:09:51] | I’m not saying that. | 我不会说这句台词的 |
[1:09:56] | What, you’re gonna start the scene with a question? | 怎么 你要以一个问句开始一场戏吗 |
[1:09:59] | You should start it with her answering the question | 你应该从她的回答开始 |
[1:10:01] | so the audience can figure out what we’re talking about. | 这样观众才会弄明白我们在说什么 |
[1:10:03] | That’s a better way to do it. | 这样做更好 |
[1:10:07] | I mean, she’s got a point with that. | 她说的有道理 |
[1:10:08] | – Okay, hold on. – Okay. Thank you. | -好吧 等一下 -谢谢你 |
[1:10:10] | No. Guys, if– | 不行的 大家 如果 |
[1:10:12] | You know, if we had gotten a rehearsal | 如果我们之前试过戏 |
[1:10:14] | like, like I had asked for, | 就像我本来要求的那样 |
[1:10:16] | then we can talk about lines, | 我们可以就台词的问题深入讨论 |
[1:10:17] | but we do not have time for | 但是我们现在没有时间 |
[1:10:18] | a script conference right now. | 现场来一个台词研讨会了 |
[1:10:20] | I’m not saying the fucking line! | 我不是在他妈的说台词的问题 |
[1:10:33] | Blair, do you mind? | 布莱尔 你介意吗 |
[1:10:34] | Can we just start with your line? | 可以从你的台词开始吗 |
[1:10:35] | Why are you asking her? It’s my line. | 你为什么问她 这是我的台词 |
[1:10:37] | – Blair? – Whatever you want. | -布莱尔 -如你所愿 |
[1:10:39] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[1:10:41] | “Whatever you want.” | “如你所愿” |
[1:10:45] | Are we ready? Are we still good? | 都准备好了吗 可以开始了吗 |
[1:10:50] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:10:57] | Roll sound. | 声音开机 |
[1:10:59] | Sound speed. | 开机 |
[1:11:01] | Take 2. Mark. | 第二次 打板 |
[1:11:07] | Camera set. | 镜头就位 |
[1:11:10] | Blair, whenever you’re ready. | 布莱尔 准备好就开始 |
[1:11:13] | I would rather talk about anything else actually. | 其实我更想谈谈别的事 |
[1:11:16] | What about you? What do you do? | 你呢 你是做什么的 |
[1:11:17] | No, don’t– Don’t do that. | 哦 不要 不要这么做 |
[1:11:19] | Don’t try to slither out of it, | 别想转移话题 |
[1:11:22] | you slippery little snake. | 你这条狡猾的小蛇 |
[1:11:25] | What? I’m interested. | 怎么了 我只是对你很感兴趣 |
[1:11:27] | I am. I can’t remember the last time | 真的 我记不清上一次我们邀请 |
[1:11:30] | that we had a PhD over for dinner. | 一位博士过来吃晚饭是什么时候了 |
[1:11:35] | I’m not a PhD yet. | 我还不是博士 |
[1:11:36] | She– She doesn’t want to talk about it, so… | 她 她不想谈论这个 |
[1:11:38] | Okay, okay, don’t all gang up on me. | 好吧 好吧 你们不要合起伙来对付我 |
[1:11:41] | Sweetie, might– Can you–? | 亲爱的 你能 |
[1:11:45] | It’s my second drink. Relax. | 这才是我的第二杯 放松点 |
[1:11:48] | Plus, if no one’s gonna talk, | 而且 如果没有人想要说话 |
[1:11:49] | I might as well get drunk, right? | 我大概也会喝醉的 对吗 |
[1:11:52] | I didn’t mean to give you that impression. | 我不是故意给你留下那个印象的 |
[1:11:54] | I didn’t think you would think it was interesting. | 我没想到你会对这个感兴趣 |
[1:11:56] | honey, if she thinks we’re too stupid to understand | 甜心 如果她认为我们太愚蠢 理解不了 |
[1:11:59] | her highfalutin dissertation… | 她这华而不实的学位论文的话 |
[1:12:01] | Quite the opposite, | 恰恰相反 |
[1:12:02] | actually. You both strike me | 事实上 你们在我看来 |
[1:12:04] | as highly intelligent. | 都非常的聪明 |
[1:12:05] | “quite the opposite, actually,” is what she said. | “事实上恰恰相反” 她竟然这么说 |
[1:12:08] | Okay, you’re embarrassing yourself. | 行了 你这是在自取其辱 |
[1:12:15] | You know what, | 你知道吗 |
[1:12:16] | we all got to blow off | 我们有时候就是要 |
[1:12:18] | some steam sometimes, right? | 撒一下气释放压力 对吗 |
[1:12:19] | I don’t need to blow off steam. | 我不需要这样 |
[1:12:21] | And I don’t need you to make excuses for my behavior. | 而且我也不需要你替我的行为找借口 |
[1:12:24] | Don’t– Don’t point. You’re alienating our guest. | 别用手指人 你让我们的客人不舒服了 |
[1:12:27] | No, she’s right. | 不 她说的对 |
[1:12:28] | I’m sorry, it’s about the moral complications | 对不起 控制论革命是会产生 |
[1:12:32] | that are being engendered by the cybernetic revolution. | 许多道德方面的问题 |
[1:12:36] | My dissertation. | 这是我学位论文的主题 |
[1:12:54] | Line? | 下句台词呢 |
[1:12:57] | What’s the line? | 台词是什么 |
[1:12:59] | What? No, I know my– | 什么 不是 我知道我的 |
[1:13:01] | I know my line. | 我知道我的台词是什么 |
[1:13:02] | okay. Okay, fuck it. | 好吧 好吧 去他妈的 |
[1:13:03] | – Can we cut? – No, keep rolling. | -可以喊停了吗 -不 继续拍 |
[1:13:05] | – I need to cut. – Okay, fine, cut. | -我需要休息 -好吧 好 暂停 |
[1:13:07] | Cut. That’s good. That was good. Yeah? | 停 很棒 拍的很棒 |
[1:13:10] | – okay. – okay. | -好的 -完事了 |
[1:13:11] | That was good. | 大家表现得很好 |
[1:13:15] | fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:13:17] | okay. | 好了 |
[1:13:24] | That was great. That was amazing. | 你表现得很好 太棒了 |
[1:13:26] | – can I give you, like, a fun note? – Yeah. | -我可以跟你说点悄悄话嘛 -当然了 |
[1:13:39] | Yeah, that’s good.That’s good. | 那很好 那很好 |
[1:13:40] | – okay. – Okay, | -好的 -好 |
[1:13:42] | Allison, can I talk to you for a minute? | 艾莉森 我可以跟你说几句话嘛 |
[1:13:45] | Can I talk to you? | 我可以和你谈谈吗 |
[1:13:50] | – Did you see that? – Yes. | -你看见了吗 -当然 |
[1:13:52] | What the fuck? | 你在搞什么 |
[1:14:00] | I guess the thing is, | 我想可能是因为 |
[1:14:01] | I don’t understand why I say my next line. | 我不明白为什么要说下一句台词 |
[1:14:05] | It– It’s about the mark on his neck. | 是因为你发现了男主角脖子上的痕迹 |
[1:14:07] | – Yeah, I know what it’s about. – Okay… | -我知道 -好吧 |
[1:14:09] | I don’t know, I don’t know what I’m doing with it. | 即便这样 我也不知道为什么要说这句话 |
[1:14:11] | You’re marking your territory. | 你在标记自己的领地 |
[1:14:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:14:15] | So when I try to take care of you, | 所以在我试着去关心你的时候 |
[1:14:16] | you think that that’s what I’m doing? | 你也是这么认为的吗 我是在标记领地 |
[1:14:18] | – What? – Jesus Christ, you think I’m a fuckin’ bitch. | -什么 -上帝啊 你觉得我是一个贱人 |
[1:14:20] | – Allison… – You do. | -艾莉森 -你就是这么想的 |
[1:14:22] | Even when I’m trying to take care of you… | 即便在我试着去关心你的时候 |
[1:14:24] | – Allison… …- you read the worst into it. | -艾莉森 -你也从最糟糕的角度去解读 |
[1:14:25] | Have you read the script at all? | 你到底有没有看台词本 |
[1:14:27] | ‘Cause, to me, it seems like you have, | 因为在我看来你是看了的 |
[1:14:29] | because you’re wasted and | 因为你现在醉得一塌糊涂 |
[1:14:30] | you still remember | 但是你还记得 |
[1:14:31] | every single one of your lines. | 你台词里的每一个字 |
[1:14:32] | You could’ve asked me any questions in the last six months, | 你本可以在过去的六个月里来问我 |
[1:14:34] | but you’re deciding to do it now, | 但是你却决定在我们拍的的最后一天 |
[1:14:36] | on the last day of shooting, | 来问我这个 |
[1:14:37] | when we have two hours to shoot | 我们现在只有两小时去拍 |
[1:14:38] | the most important scene of the film, | 这电影中最重要的片段 |
[1:14:40] | because you decide to get drunk | 就因为你喝酒误事 |
[1:14:41] | and show up late to set. | 迟迟不来片场 |
[1:14:43] | Okay, not everything is about you! | 好吗 世界不是绕着你转的 |
[1:14:44] | it’s a fucking line in a movie. | 那他妈的只是一句台词 |
[1:14:46] | – Just say it! – No, it’s not! | -说出来就好了 -不 那不是 |
[1:14:48] | Bullshit! You’re fucking full of shit! | 狗屁 你他妈就是一坨屎 |
[1:14:50] | All right, okay, everybody, | 好了 准备 各位 |
[1:14:53] | you are killing me with these looks. | 你这妆化得太糟糕了 |
[1:14:55] | Every single take, she looks exactly the same. | 她在每一段拍摄里看起来都一样 |
[1:14:58] | I’m sorry, I’m not trying to be an asshole. | 抱歉 我并不是刻意使坏 |
[1:14:59] | I’m just under a lot of stress right now. | 我现在压力有些大 |
[1:15:04] | Okay, thanks. Sorry, I’m just… | 谢谢 抱歉 我只是 |
[1:15:09] | Where are we–? Where are we–? | 我们在哪一段 哪一段来着 |
[1:15:11] | What’s the line, Nora? | 诺拉 台词是什么来着 |
[1:15:12] | What’s the line that we just started on? | 我们刚从哪一句台词开始拍的 |
[1:15:18] | “Rachel, cut it out.” | “瑞秋 闭嘴” |
[1:15:20] | “Rachel, cut it out.” | “瑞秋 闭嘴” |
[1:15:21] | We’ll got from there. | 我们从这一句开始 |
[1:15:21] | That’s not a line in the scene. | 那不是这一幕的台词 |
[1:15:22] | fuck. What’s the line that we just left off on, Nora? | 该死 诺拉 我们刚从哪一句暂停拍摄的 |
[1:15:25] | my God. | 天啊 |
[1:15:31] | What’s the line that we just started with, | 就我们刚拍的那一条 |
[1:15:34] | just now, just on the last scene? | 就刚刚 在上一幕里 |
[1:15:35] | The same exact line we just did? | 演员刚说的那句台词是什么 |
[1:15:39] | – Holy God. – I… I’m so… I’m so sorry. | -无语了 -我 我真的 我很抱歉 |
[1:15:41] | God, does anybody know, what’s…? | 有人知道吗 那句台词 |
[1:15:42] | “Rachel, you’re alienating our guest.” | “瑞秋 你这样对客人不礼貌” |
[1:15:44] | Fine. Okay. Let’s go from there. | 好 我们就从那句开始 |
[1:15:45] | “Rachel, you’re alienating our guest.” | “瑞秋 你这样对客人不礼貌” |
[1:15:48] | my God. All right. | 总算好了 |
[1:15:50] | Let’s go. | 让我们开始吧 |
[1:15:53] | You’re doin’ great, guys. Everyone, honestly. | 伙计们 你们做得很好 说真的 |
[1:15:55] | Blair, it’s really beautiful work, everyone. | 布莱尔 你完成的很出色 其他人也是 |
[1:15:57] | Thanks so much. | 非常感谢 |
[1:15:58] | Are we good? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:16:00] | – Yeah. – Jesus. | -好了 -上帝啊 |
[1:16:02] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:16:03] | – Yeah, I’m fine. – Good. | -没问题的 -那就好 |
[1:16:05] | All right, call it. | 好了 开始吧 |
[1:16:08] | roll sound. | 声音开机 |
[1:16:11] | Sound speed. | 开机 |
[1:16:12] | Take three. Mark. | 第三次 打板 |
[1:16:14] | Camera set. | 摄影机就位 |
[1:16:19] | Allison… | 艾莉森 |
[1:16:24] | Okay. Action. | 好 开拍 |
[1:16:27] | Rachel, you’re alienating our guest. | 瑞秋 你这样对客人不礼貌 |
[1:16:30] | No, she’s right. | 并没有 她是对的 |
[1:16:32] | It’s about the moral complications | 控制论革命是会产生 |
[1:16:34] | that are being engendered by the cybernetic revolution. | 许多道德方面的问题 |
[1:16:38] | My dissertation. | 这是我的论文的主题 |
[1:16:39] | That thing is still on your neck. | 那东西还在你脖子上 |
[1:16:41] | It’s nothing. It’s… | 没什么 |
[1:16:44] | You need to get it checked out. | 你应该去检查看看 |
[1:16:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:16:49] | – What? It could be malignant. – It’s not malignant, okay. | -那可能是恶性的 -不是恶性的好吗 |
[1:16:52] | It’s not fucking malignant. What were you saying? | 那他妈不是恶性的 你刚刚说的什么来着 |
[1:16:54] | The-the moral implication that you were– | 什么和道德挂钩 |
[1:16:58] | It’s about how morality’s changing. | 是关于道德观的改变 |
[1:17:00] | Yeah, no, I get it, but, | 是的 不 我明白 但是 |
[1:17:01] | You’re wasting your time, | 你在浪费时间 |
[1:17:03] | she thinks we’re dumb. | 她就觉得我们是俩白痴 |
[1:17:04] | All right, all right, that’s it. | 好了 好了 够了 |
[1:17:05] | Rachel, you’re wasted. That’s enough. | 瑞秋 你喝多了 别闹了 |
[1:17:07] | He can’t take care of himself, okay. | 他都照顾不好自己 好吗 |
[1:17:10] | For years, he complains of his stomach ache, | 他抱怨肚子痛都多少年了 |
[1:17:11] | I told him to go to the fucking doctor. | 我给他说了让他去看医生 |
[1:17:12] | Can I get this? | 能把这个给我吗 |
[1:17:13] | He wouldn’t go. | 他不愿意去 |
[1:17:14] | I hassle him for months, he doesn’t go… | 我求了他几个月 他就是不去 |
[1:17:16] | – Stop. – He finally goes, and guess what? | -别这样 -最后终于去了 而结果如何 |
[1:17:17] | – It’s a fuckin’ ulcer. – Rachel, shut up, okay? | -是他妈的胃溃疡 -瑞秋 闭嘴好吗 |
[1:17:20] | – He’s a baby. – Shut up! | -他就是个巨婴 -闭嘴 |
[1:17:21] | Shut the fuck up! | 闭上你他妈的臭嘴 |
[1:17:25] | I-I’m sorry, that’s not, that’s not how we like normally– | 我很抱歉 我们平常不这样的 |
[1:17:28] | Why are you talking to her? | 你为什么给她解释 |
[1:17:30] | She doesn’t care about you. | 她才不在乎你呢 |
[1:17:32] | Okay, she doesn’t care about what happens to you. | 知道吗 她根本不关心在你发生了什么 |
[1:17:34] | I care! I’m your wife! | 而我在意你 我是你老婆 |
[1:17:40] | She’s trying to steal you away from me. | 她试图想要把你从我身边夺走 |
[1:17:41] | – That’s fucking insane! – Don’t fucking do that. | -这怎么可能 -别他妈装无辜 |
[1:17:44] | Don’t make me feel crazy, please! | 求你了 别让我抓狂 |
[1:17:46] | I am not stupid! | 我又不傻 |
[1:17:49] | I’m not! I see how you guys look at each other! | 我不傻 我能看出来你俩看对方的眼神 |
[1:17:52] | It’s so fucking obvious! | 他妈的过于明显了 |
[1:17:54] | Just please, please, please just be honest with me. | 求你了 请你 请你对我坦诚一些 |
[1:17:57] | Just tell me the fucking truth. | 告诉我真相是什么 |
[1:18:00] | I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[1:18:01] | No. No, no, you don’t have to do that. | 不 你不用走 |
[1:18:04] | Rachel, just step aside | 瑞秋 不要冲动 |
[1:18:07] | and let her go, and then we can just talk about this. | 让她走吧 然后我们谈我们的 |
[1:18:10] | So there is something to talk about. | 所以我们有些东西要聊的 |
[1:18:12] | There is nothing going on! | 我俩之间什么都没有发生过 |
[1:18:14] | – Must be. – Give me the fucking glass. | -肯定有 -把杯子给我 |
[1:18:16] | There’s nothing going on! | 什么都没发生 |
[1:18:17] | He’s my husband, okay! | 他是我丈夫 明白 |
[1:18:20] | Do you understand, bitch?! | 你明白吗 贱人 |
[1:18:21] | Get your own fucking husband! | 别他妈的偷别人的老公 |
[1:18:26] | – fuck! – Get your own fucking husband! | -该死 -让你偷汉子 |
[1:18:28] | cut! | 停 |
[1:18:29] | Alli! Cut! Cut! Cut! Alli! | 阿莉 我说了 停 阿莉 |
[1:18:31] | Alli, cut! Cut! Cut! | 阿莉 拍摄停止了 |
[1:18:33] | Okay, all right, all right. All right, you’re fine. | 好了 好了 冷静下来 |
[1:18:35] | It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 放松 放松 一切都好 |
[1:18:39] | Allison, you okay? It’s over. | 艾莉森 你还好吗 结束了 |
[1:18:41] | my God. Are you okay? | 天啊 你还好吗 |
[1:18:44] | I think we need to take a break, okay? | 我认为该休息一下了 |
[1:18:47] | Okay, that’s fine. | 好的 |
[1:18:49] | All right, come on. | 来 我们走 |
[1:18:52] | Are you okay? | 你怎么样 |
[1:18:55] | No. Can somebody get the kit? | 能帮我拿下医疗箱吗 |
[1:18:56] | – Medical kit? Anybody? – Yes. Yes. Yes. I’m on it. | -有人能帮忙吗 -有 有 我正在拿 |
[1:18:59] | – Was it good? – Yeah, it was great. | -那一段拍的如何 -很棒 |
[1:19:01] | – It was really good. – Can you use it? | -真的很出色 -你会用那一条吗 |
[1:19:03] | Yeah, we’ll just, | 会的 我们 |
[1:19:04] | we’ll change the blocking for the last shot, | 等我们把最后这一条的镜头关系处理好 |
[1:19:07] | it’ll be great. | 会很棒的 |
[1:19:08] | Okay. I need to– | 好吧 让我想想 |
[1:19:10] | I think– I have to go. Medic? Okay? Yeah? | 我觉得我该走了 叫医生 好吗 知道吗 |
[1:19:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:19:17] | What’d I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[1:19:19] | set up for the last shot. | 为最后的镜头做准备 |
[1:19:20] | We’re not going again on this? | 我们不用重拍这一条了 |
[1:19:21] | No. Here, take this. Okay. | 不用了 来 拿好这个 好了 |
[1:19:23] | there you go.There you go. | 来 扶好 |
[1:19:27] | That was fucked up. | 刚那个可真糟糕 |
[1:19:28] | Okay, everybody, let’s set up for the martini. | 好了 所有人 为最后一个镜头做准备 |
[1:19:40] | No! | 不 |
[1:19:41] | Not right now! | 现在不是时候 |
[1:19:43] | Just leave me alone! | 让我一人静静 |
[1:19:46] | Alli, just open the door. | 阿莉 把门打开 |
[1:19:48] | Don’t fucking call me that! | 别他妈那么叫我 |
[1:19:50] | – Just leave me alone! – It’s okay, it’s okay. | -让我静静 -没事的 没事的 |
[1:19:53] | – Please open the door. Please. – Go away. | -求你了 开开门吧 -走开啊 |
[1:19:57] | She just needs some time, | 她需要一点时间 |
[1:19:58] | so if you can just give her some time… | 如果你能给她一些时间缓缓 |
[1:19:59] | – Please! – Alli, we need to talk. | -走啊 -阿莉 我们需要谈谈 |
[1:20:01] | – Now. – She needs a minute. | -现在就谈 -让她缓一会 |
[1:20:02] | Move. Alli, we need to talk right now. | 让开 阿莉 我们现在就得谈 |
[1:20:05] | – No. – Alli, we do not have time. | -不要 -阿莉 我们没时间了 |
[1:20:08] | Please, just come downstairs. | 你行行好 下楼吧 |
[1:20:10] | You need to leave her alone. | 你应该让她缓缓再说 |
[1:20:12] | – Excuse me? – I know what you fucking did! | -不好意思 -我知道你他妈做了什么 |
[1:20:14] | – Hey. Stop. – You fucking liar! | -嘿 不要这样 -你个混蛋骗子 |
[1:20:15] | – You fucked her! – Stop! | -你上了她 -别这样 |
[1:20:17] | I know what you did, you fucking asshole! | 我知道你干了什么 你个混蛋 |
[1:20:19] | Allison, stop. Stop. | 艾莉森 停下来 别这样 |
[1:20:20] | – I know you fucking… – Stop! Stop! | -我知道你他妈 -好了 停下来 |
[1:20:22] | – You fucking liar! – Allison! Stop it. | -你个骗子 -艾莉森 别这样了 |
[1:20:25] | Stop it. Allison. | 够了 艾莉森 |
[1:20:28] | This is what you wanted, okay?! | 这是你想要的 不是吗 |
[1:20:30] | I fucking told you, this was going to ruin us! | 我不是告诉过你 这样会毁了我们吗 |
[1:20:33] | I fucking told you that, | 我警告过你了 |
[1:20:35] | but you had to be in the movie! | 但是你非要演这个电影 |
[1:20:37] | You had to be the star of the movie! | 你就是想成为电影明星 |
[1:20:40] | How does it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[1:20:41] | Allison, how does it feel? Tell me. | 艾莉森 感觉如何 告诉我 |
[1:20:45] | Just fucking use this. Just fucking use it. | 就是这种感觉 就用这种情绪来演 |
[1:20:47] | – We got one more shot. I… – Fucking asshole! | -我们还有一个镜头要拍 -混蛋 |
[1:20:55] | Motherfucker. | 狗娘养的 |
[1:20:56] | Are you okay, honey? | 你还好吗 甜心 |
[1:20:57] | No. | 不好 |
[1:21:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:21:01] | No, don’t be sorry. | 不 你不用感到抱歉 |
[1:21:03] | You have nothing to be sorry for. | 你没有什么对不起我们的 |
[1:21:05] | I need Baako. | 叫巴克来 |
[1:21:09] | What? Baako? Baako? | -什么 巴克吗 -叫Bakko吗 |
[1:21:10] | – Baako. – You sure? | -是的 -你确定 |
[1:21:12] | I just want to talk to Baako. | 我想和他谈谈 |
[1:21:14] | – You want me to go get him? – Yes. | -你让我去叫他 -是 |
[1:21:16] | You want me to stay with you? | 你需要我留下来陪你吗 |
[1:21:19] | I’ll be okay. Let me just talk to Baako. | 我会好的 让我先和巴克谈谈 |
[1:21:20] | – Okay. – I need to talk to him. | -好的 -我需要和他谈谈 |
[1:21:24] | Just get him. | 叫他来 |
[1:21:46] | But you only have to probably do it one more time. | 或许你只需要再做一次就好 |
[1:21:48] | And– thanks. | 另外 谢谢 |
[1:21:53] | She’s asking for Baako. | 她要找巴克谈谈 |
[1:22:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:22:23] | I need to talk to you. | 我需要和你谈谈 |
[1:22:27] | – I just… – Wh–? Wh–? | -我只是 -怎么了 |
[1:22:41] | It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 没事的 |
[1:22:43] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:23:02] | Just tell me you love me. | 告诉我你爱我 |
[1:23:07] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:23:09] | You don’t have to mean it. | 你不用真的爱我 |
[1:23:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:23:17] | Except, when you grab her, when you pull her… | 除了当你抓着她 当你拉她 |
[1:23:20] | Last I heard, we’re good. | 最后我听说的是 我们很好 |
[1:23:21] | Looks a lot better. Can you turn for me? | 看起来好多了 你能转一下吗 |
[1:23:32] | Okay, everybody, we’re back in on the martini. | 好了 各位 我们又要开工了 |
[1:23:41] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:23:44] | we’re just gonna go | 我们正准备 |
[1:23:46] | from when you’re on top of her. | 从你在她上面的时候开始 |
[1:23:48] | Just don’t– don’t hit her, or anything, okay? | 别 别打她什么的 好吗 |
[1:23:51] | – Okay. – Okay. Okay. | -好的 -好的 好的 |
[1:23:54] | No, no, not now. | 不 不 现在不用 |
[1:23:55] | She looks perfect the way she is. | 她现在这样看起来就很完美 |
[1:23:56] | I do not need these looks right now. | 我现在不需要化妆 |
[1:23:58] | Just leave it. Okay, so you’re | 就别管了 好了 准备好 |
[1:24:00] | just gonna get on top of her, Mike is gonna pull you off, | 在她上面 迈克会把你拉下来 |
[1:24:03] | and that’s it. Okay? | 就那样 好吗 |
[1:24:07] | – Okay? Are we good? – yep. | -可以吗 都清楚了吧 -是的 |
[1:24:08] | – Okay, let’s go. – Okay, everyone, first position. | -好 我们开始 -好 各位 第一个机位 |
[1:24:10] | – Yep. – Roll sound. | -是的 -声音开机 |
[1:24:13] | Sound speed. | 开机 |
[1:24:15] | Take four. Pick up. Mark. | 第四次 接着上次 打板 |
[1:24:21] | Camera set. | 摄影机就位 |
[1:24:25] | Allison, you ready? | 艾莉森 你准备好了吗 |
[1:24:29] | Action. | 开拍 |
[1:24:31] | – Get out of my house! – Stop it! | -滚出我的房子 -住手 |
[1:24:34] | – God, you guys! – stop! | -天哪 你们俩干嘛 -住手 |
[1:24:35] | He’s my husband! | 他是我的丈夫 |
[1:24:41] | – Get out of my house! – Stop it! | -滚出我的房子 -住手 |
[1:24:43] | I’ll fucking kill you! | 我他妈杀了你 |
[1:24:45] | I’ll kill you! I’ll kill you! | 我要杀了你 我要杀了你 |
[1:24:50] | Cut! | 停 |
[1:25:03] | Baako, was that good? We fine with that? | 巴克 刚刚拍的好吗 我们可以过吗 |
[1:25:06] | It was a little soft. | 还是不够激烈 |
[1:25:08] | Honestly? Was it really? Got a little soft. | 说实话 真的吗 有点平吗 |
[1:25:10] | okay. | 好的 |
[1:25:16] | Okay. Give us one second. | 好的 给我们点时间 |
[1:25:19] | Alli. Allison. | 阿莉 艾莉森 |
[1:25:22] | Do you have another– another in you? Can you do one more for me? | 你还有另一面吗 能再来一次吗 |
[1:25:26] | Can you? | 你可以吗 |
[1:25:28] | Yeah? Okay. | 可以吗 好的 |
[1:25:30] | Okay, let’s go again. | 好 我们再来一次 |
[1:25:31] | Okay, everyone, back to one. | 好的 各位 回到标记1 |
[1:25:32] | Right away, please. No looks, nothing. | 马上 拜托 不化妆 什么也不用 |
[1:25:34] | Back to one. | 回到标记1 |
[1:25:38] | – Yeah, yeah, call. – Roll sound. | -好了 好了 准备吧 -声音开机 |
[1:25:40] | Sound speed. | 开机 |
[1:25:45] | Take five, pick up. Mark. | 第五次 重新来 打板 |
[1:25:51] | Camera set. | 摄影机就位 |
[1:25:52] | Allison, you ready? | 艾莉森 准备好了吗 |
[1:25:58] | Action. | 开始 |
[1:26:00] | Get out of my house! | 滚出我的房子 |
[1:26:02] | – Get out of my house, you fucking bitch! – Stop! Get off of her! | -滚出我的房子 贱人 -住手 放开她 |
[1:26:04] | I’ll fucking kill you! | 我他妈要杀了你 |
[1:26:07] | You stole him from me! | 你把他从我身边偷走了 |
[1:26:09] | He’s my husband! | 他是我的丈夫 |
[1:26:11] | He’s my husband! | 他是我的丈夫 |
[1:26:13] | You fucking cunt! | 你这个骚货 |
[1:26:15] | I’ll fucking kill you! | 我他妈要杀了你 |
[1:26:18] | I’ll kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[1:26:23] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样 |
[1:26:25] | How could you fall in love with her? | 你怎么能爱上她 |
[1:26:27] | You were supposed to love me. | 你应该爱的人是我 |
[1:26:30] | to love me always. | 永远爱着我 |
[1:26:33] | You’re supposed to love me. | 你应该爱的人是我 |
[1:26:37] | Why did you–? | 你为什么 |
[1:26:38] | You’re always supposed to love me! | 你应该永远爱着我 |
[1:26:41] | You fuck– | 你 |
[1:26:43] | You were supposed to love me. | 你应该爱我 |
[1:26:53] | You were supposed to love me. | 你应该爱的是我 |
[1:26:57] | You’re always supposed to love me. | 你永远爱的应该是我 |
[1:27:19] | Okay… | 好的 |
[1:27:22] | Okay, cut! Cut! | 好的 停 停 |
[1:27:25] | Okay, Allison, it’s gonna be okay. | 好的 艾莉森 应该可以了 |
[1:27:27] | All right? Okay? Okay? | 没事吧 还好吗 还好吗 |
[1:27:30] | Allison, Allison, it’s over, it’s over. | 艾莉森 艾莉森 结束了 已经结束了 |
[1:27:33] | It’s over. It’s over. | 结束了 结束了 |
[1:27:35] | Allison. I know. | 艾莉森 我懂得 |
[1:27:37] | It’s over, it’s over. | 结束了 没事了 |
[1:27:42] | Check the gate! | 检查底片 |
[1:27:44] | Gate is good. | 底片很好 |
[1:27:51] | Hold for room tone. | 继续录环境音 |
[1:28:43] | Cut on room tone. | 关环境音 |
[1:28:56] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:28:57] | Okay. Okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[1:29:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:29:04] | Okay, okay, okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 没事了 结束了 |
[1:29:13] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:29:22] | okay, everybody, that’s a wrap on Black Bear. | 好了 各位 “心有猛兽”杀青了 |
[1:29:46] | Okay? | 还好吗 |
[1:29:47] | I did a bad thing. | 我干了一件坏事 |
[1:29:49] | I’m sorry.Mm. | 抱歉 |
[1:29:51] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay. | -我很抱歉 -没事的 |
[1:29:56] | – Okay. Okay, come on. – No. | -好吧 好吧 来 -不 |
[1:30:07] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:30:10] | No. It’s okay. | 不 没关系的 |
[1:30:13] | It’s okay if you love her, Bear. | 如果你爱她的话是没关系的 黑熊 |
[1:30:16] | I need you to lift your legs, baby. | 我需要你抬起你的腿 宝贝 |
[1:30:19] | She’s better for you. | 她更适合你 |
[1:30:21] | She’s… | 她 |
[1:30:24] | She’s nicer. | 她人更好 |
[1:30:26] | She’s prettier. | 她更漂亮 |
[1:30:28] | She’s everything. | 她是一切 |
[1:30:29] | I’m… I’m bad. | 我 我很差劲 |
[1:30:33] | – I’m too much. – Stop. | -我太差劲了 -别说了 |
[1:30:35] | I am. | 我是的 |
[1:30:36] | I’m too much. | 我真的太差劲了 |
[1:30:43] | No… | 不要 |
[1:30:44] | Listen, baby… | 听着 宝贝 |
[1:30:46] | I need you to listen to me. | 我需要你听我说 |
[1:30:51] | You were amazing tonight. | 你今晚太棒了 |
[1:30:55] | Look at me. Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 看着我 |
[1:31:00] | This movie | 这部电影 |
[1:31:01] | is going to change your life. | 将会改变你的人生 |
[1:31:04] | – I don’t care. – It is. | -我不在乎 -它会的 |
[1:31:05] | I don’t care about that. | 我不在乎那个 |
[1:31:08] | I don’t. | 我不在意 |
[1:31:10] | I care about you. | 我在乎的是你 |
[1:31:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:31:14] | You should love her. | 你应该爱她 |
[1:31:16] | You should. I’m fucked up. | 你应该 我很乱 |
[1:31:20] | Nothing… | 什么也没有 |
[1:31:23] | Nothing happened with Blair. | 我和布莱尔什么都没发生 |
[1:31:38] | You’re not… | 你不是 |
[1:31:41] | You’re not in love with her? | 你没有爱上她 |
[1:31:42] | No. | 没 |
[1:31:45] | You didn’t sleep with her? | 你没和她睡吗 |
[1:31:47] | No. | 没有 |
[1:31:50] | You’re not mad at me? | 你不生我的气吗 |
[1:32:06] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:32:12] | No, don’t leave. | 不 不要走 |
[1:32:15] | Don’t leave, please. | 不要离开 求你了 |
[1:32:16] | – Don’t leave. – But honey… | -不要走 -但是宝贝 |
[1:32:18] | – Come on. I got to go thank the crew. | -求你了 -我得去谢谢剧组 |
[1:32:21] | – I know. – They’re important. | -我知道 -他们很重要 |
[1:32:22] | I know they are.Yeah? | 我明白他们重要 是吧 |
[1:32:23] | – I know you know. – I know. | -我知道你明白 -我懂得 |
[1:32:25] | – I know. – You’re good. | -我知道 -你很好 |
[1:32:27] | – You’re a good man. – Yeah. | -你是个好人 -是的 |
[1:32:29] | You’re a good boy. | 你是个好男孩 |
[1:32:31] | But just stay with me for a little bit. | 但跟我再多呆一会儿 |
[1:32:34] | – Okay? – I can’t. | -好吗 -我不能 |
[1:32:35] | – Just for a minute, please. – Okay. | -就一会儿 求你了 -好 |
[1:32:45] | Do you remember what it was like in the beginning? | 你还记得一开始的样子吗 |
[1:32:49] | Before all of this? | 在这一切之前 |
[1:32:52] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[1:32:54] | Before all the movies? | 拍电影之前 |
[1:32:57] | We were so happy. | 我们很幸福 |
[1:33:00] | I want to go back there. | 我想回到以前 |
[1:33:02] | I just want to be normal people again. | 我只是想再次成为普通人 |
[1:33:10] | – Do you think we could do that? | -你觉得我们能做得到吗 |
[1:33:12] | Do you think we could go back | 你觉得我们能回去 |
[1:33:15] | and just be normal? | 就像平常一样 |
[1:33:18] | And… | 而且 |
[1:33:27] | Do you think those people are gone? | 你觉得那些人走了吗 |
[1:33:34] | We killed them, didn’t we? | 我们鸽了他们 不是吗 |
[1:33:38] | listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:33:39] | Listen. | 听着 |
[1:33:40] | Baby… | 宝贝 |
[1:33:44] | Look, this has all been some kind of insane dream. | 听着 这一切都只是一个疯狂的梦 |
[1:33:48] | – You know? – Okay. | -你知道吗 -好吧 |
[1:33:52] | And I think… | 而我认为 |
[1:33:54] | I think when we wake up tomorrow, | 我认为当我们明天醒来 |
[1:33:56] | things are gonna look a lot different. | 事情会变得很不一样 |
[1:34:01] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:34:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:34:14] | I still love you, Bear. | 我依然爱你 黑熊 |
[1:34:23] | I still love you. | 我依然爱着你 |
[1:34:28] | I don’t care what happened. | 我不在乎发生了什么 |
[1:34:31] | I still love you, Bear. | 我仍旧爱你 黑熊 |
[1:34:37] | I’ll always love you. | 我将永远爱着你 |
[1:35:33] | – No. – It smells delicious. | -不要 -闻起来味道不错 |
[1:35:36] | – Really. Really. – Stop it. | -真的 真的 -住手 |
[1:35:37] | – Really good. | -真不错 |
[1:35:41] | Does it? | 不是吗 |
[1:37:22] | That was some game we played. | 那是我们玩的把戏 |
[1:37:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:37:29] | I’m not feeling too proud of myself. | 我并不为自己感到多骄傲 |
[1:37:38] | I think you made a great movie. | 我认为你拍了一部很棒的电影 |
[1:37:41] | Movies aren’t everything. | 电影并不是一切 |
[1:37:45] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[1:37:47] | She’s out cold. | 她觉得很冷 |
[1:37:52] | Did you tell her you weren’t in love with me? | 你有告诉她你不爱我吗 |
[1:38:30] | You know you can’t. | 你玩不过我的 |
[1:38:33] | You… | 你 |
[1:38:35] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[1:38:39] | No! | 不 |