英文名称:My Week With Marilyn
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:03] | When love goes wrong | 当爱步入歧途 |
[01:06] | Nothing goes right | 一切都不如意 |
[01:09] | This one thing I know | 此事我悉知 |
[01:14] | When love goes wrong | 当爱步入歧途 |
[01:16] | A man takes flight | 男人逃之夭夭 |
[01:19] | And women get uppity-oh | 女人自命不凡 |
[01:31] | We’re having a heat wave | 热浪向我们袭来 |
[01:35] | A tropical heat wave | 热情的爱浪 |
[01:40] | The temperature’s rising | 骤然升温 |
[01:42] | It isn’t surprising | 不必吃惊 |
[01:44] | You certainly can | 你当然可以 |
[01:50] | I started this heat wave | 我掀起这轮热浪 |
[01:55] | By letting my seat wave | 座位也为之摇晃 |
[01:59] | And in such a way that | 以这种方式 |
[02:01] | The customers say that | 顾客们都说 |
[02:03] | I certainly can | 我当然可以 |
[02:05] | Can-can | 无所不能 |
[02:11] | We’re having a heat wave | 热浪向我们袭来 |
[02:16] | A tropical heat wave | 热情的爱浪 |
[02:20] | The way that I move that thermometer proves | 连温度计都撼动 |
[02:24] | That I certainly can | 我当然可以 |
[02:34] | Can | 无所不能 |
[02:36] | Everyone remembers their first job. | 每个人都对第一份工作记忆犹新 |
[02:39] | This is the story of mine. | 这是我的故事 |
[02:42] | I was the youngest in a family of overachievers. | 我出生在一个人才辈出的家庭 是老幺 |
[02:46] | My father was a world-famous art historian, | 父亲是举世闻名的艺术史学家 |
[02:48] | and my brother was ahead of me in everything. | 哥哥各方面都比我强 |
[02:51] | I was always the disappointment. | 而我总是扶不起的阿斗 |
[02:54] | I found my solace in the | 我每周四晚都要去一家小型电影院 |
[02:55] | small cinema I went to every Thursday night. | 在那里我找到了安慰 |
[02:58] | Alfred Hitchcock. | 阿尔弗雷德·希区柯克 |
[02:59] | Orson Welles. Laurence Olivier. | 奥森·威尔斯 劳伦斯·奥利弗 |
[03:02] | These were my heroes. | 他们是我心目中的英雄 |
[03:04] | I wanted to be a part of their world. | 我也想成为他们中一员 |
[03:07] | When I was 23, I got my chance. | 二十三岁时 机会来了 |
[03:11] | Colin, come in. Have you met James and Anna, | 科林 进来 认识詹姆斯和安娜吗 |
[03:13] | – my two very brilliant pupils? – Hello. | -我的两个得意门生 -你们好 |
[03:15] | – I’m off to London now, Pa. – Your silly job interview. | -我要去伦敦 爸 -你那愚蠢的面试 |
[03:19] | Well, bonne chance, dear boy. | 祝你好运 孩子 |
[03:21] | I can always get you a research position at the V&A | 你要能成熟一点 |
[03:24] | once you’ve grown up a bit | 不胡思乱想什么电影的事儿 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1314个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:203个,六级词汇:88个,GRE词汇:101个,托福词汇:146个,考研词汇:226个,专四词汇:190个,专八词汇:47个, 所有生词标注共:388个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:25] | and got this film idea | 我倒是可以在维多利亚和阿尔伯特 |
[03:27] | out of your system. | 博物馆给你找份研究工作 |
[03:28] | – So I’m off now, Ma. – Off? | -我要走了 妈妈 -去哪里 |
[03:30] | – My job interview, Mother. – Oh! Can’t you stay for dinner? | -工作面试 -不留下来吃晚饭吗 |
[03:34] | There’s nothing to eat, | 虽然没什么好吃的 |
[03:34] | but I’m sure the conversation will be charming. | 但我保证谈话会很有意思 |
[03:36] | I don’t want to be late in the morning. | 我不想在早上迟到 |
[03:37] | I’m sure they won’t mind. | 他们肯定不会介意的 |
[03:38] | You’ll be a famous film director in no time. | 你很快就要成为一位名导演了 |
[03:42] | I had everything to prove to my family, | 我竭尽全力向我的家庭证明自己 |
[03:44] | but more to prove to myself. | 但更多的是向自己证明 |
[03:47] | Like every young man, I had to make my own way. | 和许多年轻人一样 我要走自己的路 |
[03:52] | So I decided to leave home | 于是我决定离开家 |
[03:55] | and join the circus. | 进入电影圈 |
[03:57] | – What do you want? – A job on your next film. | -有何贵干 -下部片中给我一份工作 |
[04:00] | You’re an actor, aren’t you? | 你是演员吗 |
[04:02] | No, I want to work on the production side. | 不 我想往制片人方向发展 |
[04:04] | We don’t start shooting for another eight weeks. | 我们接下来八周都没有拍片计划 |
[04:06] | – Come back nearer the time. – May I wait until there’s a job? | -到时候再来 -我能等等看吗 |
[04:22] | Vanessa! | 瓦内萨 |
[04:24] | – Good night. – Good night, sir. | -晚上好 -晚上好 先生 |
[04:28] | There are no jobs. | 没有活儿 |
[04:30] | I’ll come back tomorrow morning just in case. | 以防万一 我明早还会来 |
[04:32] | It’s a free country. | 随你便 |
[04:42] | – Good morning. – You’re very determined. | -早上好 -你真是不达目的不罢休啊 |
[04:44] | Well, I’d do anything to be in the film business. | 为进电影圈我不惜一切代价 |
[04:47] | Anything? | 真的吗 |
[04:50] | Sir Laurence Olivier Productions. | 劳伦斯·奥利弗爵士工作室 |
[04:52] | No, I’m afraid he’s at Notley till the end of the week. | 这周末前他都会在诺特里庄园 |
[04:56] | – Vanessa asked me to… – Oh, did she? | -是瓦内萨让我 -是吗 |
[04:59] | I need a number for Noel Coward. It won’t be in the book. | 我要诺埃尔·科沃德的电话 号码本上没有 |
[05:06] | 诺埃尔·科沃德 斯隆大街 2965 | |
[05:18] | – Hello, Vivien. – Hello. | -你好 费雯 -你好 |
[05:19] | – Sir Laurence. – Hughie! | – 劳伦斯爵士 -休瑞 |
[05:20] | Simply impossible to get Marilyn Monroe on the telephone. | 根本打不通玛丽莲·梦露的电话 |
[05:23] | The darling girl spends the entire day asleep. | 这位大小姐一整天都在睡觉 |
[05:26] | Hello, boy. Remind me. | 你好 小伙子 你是哪位 |
[05:27] | Darling, you remember Colin. | 老公 他是科林 |
[05:28] | You met him at the Clark’s party. | 你们在克拉克的聚会上见过 |
[05:30] | Of course. What are you doing here? | 当然记得 你怎么在这里 |
[05:33] | You said there might be a job on your film. | 你说你的电影里可能需要人 |
[05:34] | Have a cigarette. Keep the pack. | 抽支烟 整包给你吧 |
[05:37] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[05:39] | There won’t be a film unless | 梦露小姐要是不把她的翘臀从床上移开 |
[05:40] | Miss Monroe gets her splendid posterior out of bed. | 哪来电影可拍啊 |
[05:43] | The house committee is threatening to withhold Miller’s passport. | 内务委员会威胁说要扣留米勒的护照 |
[05:45] | They say he’s a communist. | 他们说他是共产党员 |
[05:46] | No Arthur, no Marilyn. | 亚瑟不来玛丽莲就不来了 |
[05:47] | I’ll have a word with the American ambassador. | 我会和美国大使沟通的 |
[05:49] | I’m taking him to see Vivien’s play on Thursday. | 周四我带他去看费雯的剧 |
[05:51] | Terry’s rewrites, are they in? | 泰瑞重新写了 他们都来吗 |
[05:53] | Not all of them, of course. When did that ever happen? | 没有全来 什么时候他们全来过啊 |
[05:55] | He’s the first actor since du Maurier | 他是继杜·毛瑞尔之后 |
[05:57] | to have his own brand. | 第一个有自己香烟品牌的演员 |
[05:59] | They pay him an absolute fortune. | 他身价很高 |
[06:01] | I’m afraid they’re rather ghastly. | 我担心他们负担不起 |
[06:03] | Isn’t he gorgeous, Vanessa? | 他是不是很迷人啊 瓦内萨 |
[06:06] | I suppose he’s all right. | 还好啦 |
[06:08] | Darling, you must do something for Colin. | 亲爱的 你得帮帮科林 |
[06:11] | You absolutely promised. | 你说过的 |
[06:13] | Hughie, let’s try to find him something to do. | 休瑞 给他找点事做 |
[06:15] | – Yes. Of course. – Come on, darling. | -好的 -走吧 亲爱的 |
[06:16] | You’ll look after my precious Larrykins, won’t you? | 你会照顾我的宝贝小拉里 是吧 |
[06:18] | – Come on, darling. – Christ. | -走了 亲爱的 -天哪 |
[06:21] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[06:23] | That’s absolutely splendid. | 相当不错 |
[06:24] | – You were absolutely born for it. – Door. | -你天生就是干这个的 -关门 |
[06:27] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:29] | And could you turn all the way around, my darling? | 转一圈好吗 亲爱的 |
[06:32] | Thank you. This is the dress Larry likes. | 谢谢 拉里很喜欢这条裙子 |
[06:35] | – There? – The camera’s ravishing you. | -如何 -摄像机都要被你迷倒了 |
[06:37] | Oh, dear. That sounds serious. | 是吗 过奖了 |
[06:39] | – That’s wonderful. – Too much? | -非常棒 -太过了吗 |
[06:42] | Oh, God. Not for me. | 天哪 怎么会 |
[06:42] | Arthur Jacobs, miss Monroe’s publicist, | 亚瑟·雅各布 梦露小姐的经纪人 |
[06:45] | is flying in tomorrow. | 明天飞抵 |
[06:46] | He wants to see the house where she’ll be staying. | 他想看看她下榻的地方 |
[06:48] | Find something suitable. | 去找个合适的地方 |
[06:50] | Yes, sir. | 知道了 先生 |
[06:51] | More importantly, how does it make you feel? | 重要的是 你感觉如何 |
[06:54] | And leave the bloody tea. | 茶放下 |
[06:55] | Oh. Sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:59] | Absolutely out of the question. | 绝不可能 |
[06:59] | I can’t have a lot of awful film people | 我不会让那些乱七八糟的电影人 |
[07:01] | traveling through the house in dirty boots. | 穿着脏鞋子在我房子里走来走去 |
[07:04] | But we’d be paying a hundred pounds per week for 18 weeks. | 我们每周付你一百磅 一共十八周 |
[07:07] | My wife would never agree. | 我妻子不会同意的 |
[07:08] | That’s a pity, Mr. Cotes-Preedy. | 那太遗憾了 科茨·普瑞迪先生 |
[07:10] | I’ll have to tell Miss Monroe to look elsewhere, then. | 我只能告诉梦露小姐另寻他处了 |
[07:12] | – Marilyn Monroe? – Yes. | -玛丽莲·梦露吗 -是的 |
[07:16] | Suppose I’d have to be introduced. | 希望能帮我引荐一下 |
[07:23] | Good morning, Mr. Jacobs. Hope you had a pleasant flight. | 早上好 雅各布先生 旅途愉快 |
[07:30] | Is this the fucking car? | 就这破车吗 |
[07:40] | Who built this place? Hansel and Gretel? | 这地方谁建的 汉赛尔与格莱特吗 |
[07:42] | It’s one of the best houses in the area. | 它是这一片最好的房子了 |
[07:45] | All right. We’ll take it. | 好吧 就它了 |
[07:47] | But ditch the wallpaper. It’s giving me a migraine. | 但墙纸要换 看到我就头疼 |
[07:52] | That house was perfect for Marilyn. | 这房子太适合玛丽莲了 |
[07:55] | – Can’t use it now. – Yes, we can. | -现在不能用了 -不 可以的 |
[07:58] | I knew that Cotes-Preedy wouldn’t be able to keep this quiet, | 我就知道科茨·普瑞迪是个大嘴巴 |
[08:00] | so that’s why when you asked me to find a house for Miss Monroe, | 所以您让我去给梦露小姐找房子的时候 |
[08:02] | I took the precaution of finding two. | 我事先找了两处 |
[08:04] | So the other one, Parkside, is much better. | 另外一处更好 在帕克赛德 |
[08:07] | And the owner is very discreet. | 房主很小心谨慎 |
[08:09] | So we’ve got two expensive houses now where we only needed one. | 这么说我们有两套昂贵的房子但只需要一套 |
[08:12] | I thought that someone else on the production might want it. | 我以为剧组会有别的人需要 |
[08:14] | Oh, did you? | 是吗 |
[08:16] | I guess Milton could use it | 我猜想米尔顿会要的 |
[08:18] | and it’s near the studio. Near Marilyn. | 离片场近 离玛丽莲也近 |
[08:21] | What are we paying you, boy? | 该怎么报答你呢 小伙子 |
[08:25] | Nothing, sir. | 没什么 先生 |
[08:26] | Let’s see to it, Hughie. | 就这么定了 休瑞 |
[08:28] | Well done, boy. | 干得好 小伙子 |
[08:31] | Nice job, kid. | 不错 孩子 |
[08:37] | Colin Clark, Laurence Olivier Productions. | 科林·克拉克 劳伦斯·奥利弗制片厂 |
[08:44] | The film was then called The Sleeping Prince. | 电影名叫《游龙戏凤》 |
[08:47] | Marilyn was to play a naive American showgirl | 玛丽莲扮演一位天真的美国舞娘 |
[08:49] | called Elsie Marina | 埃尔希·玛丽娜 |
[08:51] | who is seduced by an Eastern-European prince played by Olivier. | 被奥利弗扮演的东欧王子吸引 |
[08:55] | It was the lightest of comedies. | 是一出轻喜剧 |
[09:01] | – You in the union? – No. | -你是协会的人吗 -不是 |
[09:04] | Then you can’t have a job on the film. | 那你不能在剧组里工作 |
[09:06] | Well, how do I get into the union? | 那我要怎么加入协会呢 |
[09:07] | By getting a job on the film. | 在剧组找份活干 |
[09:09] | It’s called a closed shop. | 所以才叫封闭式工厂 |
[09:14] | I suppose I might be able to do something for you. | 我想我也许能帮你点忙 |
[09:15] | The union owe me a few favors. We don’t have a third yet. | 协会欠我人情 我们还缺一个导助 |
[09:19] | – A third? – Third assistant director. | -什么是导助 -导演助理 |
[09:24] | – You do know what the job is? – Assisting the director? | -你知道这是干嘛的吧 -协助导演吗 |
[09:27] | That’s the last thing you do! | 那不是你的事 |
[09:30] | Lesson one: thirds job is to do whatever the fuck I tell him. | 第一 导助就是我叫你干嘛就干嘛 |
[09:34] | And what are you waiting for? | 你还在傻等什么 |
[09:41] | Colin! | 科林 |
[09:42] | Lesson two: don’t shit on your own doorstep. | 第二 兔子不吃窝边草 |
[09:45] | – Got it? – Got it. | -明白吗 -明白 |
[09:46] | Lesson three: the third always stays nearby. | 第三 导助要随叫随到 |
[09:50] | Not in some bloody palace in London. | 别住到伦敦什么鸟不拉屎的地方去 |
[09:52] | Book a room at The Dog & Duck down the road. | 去蜗居宾馆定个房间 |
[09:55] | It’s a bit rough. You’ll get used to it. | 条件有些艰苦 你会适应的 |
[09:57] | Now make yourself useful. Marilyn needs a bodyguard. | 现在该你上了 玛丽莲需要一个保镖 |
[10:01] | Sort something out. | 拿出点本事来 |
[10:04] | I’m sure you understand the sensitive nature of the job, Superintendent. | 阁下 你肯定了解这项工作的敏感性 |
[10:07] | Something about looking after a cinema actress? | 不就是照顾电影女明星吗 |
[10:10] | Well, not just any actress. Marilyn Monroe. | 不是一般的女影星 是玛丽莲·梦露 |
[10:13] | I never had much time for the pictures. | 我不太看电影 |
[10:15] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[10:17] | For the next four months, | 接下来的四个月 |
[10:19] | you never leave her side. Day or night. | 你要不分昼夜 不离左右 |
[10:22] | Her behavior is reputedly a little erratic. | 据说她的行为有点古怪 |
[10:25] | – She drinks? – Amongst other things. | -酗酒吗 -不是 |
[10:27] | Pills? | 嗑药吗 |
[10:28] | It would be useful if you could, uh, keep us informed of her domestic situation. | 希望你能让我们了解她的私人生活 |
[10:33] | You want me to spy on her. | 你想让我监视她 |
[10:34] | Well, the odd early warning if you know she’s going to be late. | 她要迟到的话提前告诉我们一声 |
[10:37] | That kind of thing. | 像这类的事情 |
[10:39] | Dog&Duck. | 蜗居宾馆 |
[10:48] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:49] | Colin Clark. I booked a room. | 科林·克拉克 订过房的 |
[10:52] | Ah, right. Here you are. | 好的 给你 |
[10:55] | Sign this. | 在这签字 |
[10:58] | What brings you up this way? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[11:00] | I’m working on a film at Pinewood. | 我在松木制片厂拍个电影 |
[11:02] | Oh. What film is that? | 什么电影 |
[11:03] | It’s called The Sleeping Prince. | 《游龙戏凤》 |
[11:05] | With Sir Laurence Olivier and Marilyn Monroe, | 主演是劳伦斯·奥利弗和玛丽莲·梦露 |
[11:07] | so I’ll be working with them. | 我和他们一起工作 |
[11:10] | Room’s three quid a week. First week in advance. | 每周三英镑 预付第一周 |
[11:13] | Number two. | 二号房间 |
[11:14] | And, uh, hope you don’t mind, you’ll be sharing with Grace Kelly. | 希望你别介意 你得和格蕾丝·凯丽合住 |
[11:35] | This’ll work fine for Marilyn. | 玛丽莲说没问题 |
[11:37] | Oh, and, uh, Paula will need the room next door. | 保拉要住隔壁房间 |
[11:40] | – I beg your pardon? – Sorry, who is Paula? | -什么 -不好意思 保拉是谁 |
[11:42] | Strasberg. Marilyn’s acting coach. | 斯特拉斯堡 玛丽莲的表演教练 |
[11:45] | She’s nuts about the Method. | 她对体验派表演法很着迷 |
[11:46] | Arthur, we’ve spoken about this before. | 亚瑟 我们之前谈过 |
[11:49] | Stanislavski and the Method | 斯坦尼斯拉夫斯基式和体验派表演方法 |
[11:50] | are perfectly fine in the rehearsal room, | 在排练室绝对没问题 |
[11:52] | but they don’t belong on a film set. | 但是它们不适合用在电影里 |
[11:54] | Time is too tight. | 时间很紧 |
[11:59] | Larry! Some good news. | 拉里 好消息 |
[12:01] | House committee have decided Miller isn’t a communist after all. | 内务委员会最终认定米勒不是共产党员 |
[12:04] | Of course he is. | 他当然不是 |
[12:05] | All those pain in the ass New York intellectuals are Reds. | 这些讨厌的纽约知识分子都是激进分子 |
[12:08] | Which means she’ll be flying in next week on schedule. | 这就是说她会按时在下周到达 |
[12:11] | – Excellent news. – She’ll have to be met. | -太好了 -要有人去接她 |
[12:14] | Well, naturally Vivien and I will be there to greet her, | 当然费雯和我会去迎接她 |
[12:16] | but let’s keep it low key, shall we? | 我们低调点 |
[12:19] | You join us here at London Airport, | 我们在伦敦机场发来现场报道 |
[12:21] | where it is absolute mayhem. | 这里极度混乱 |
[12:32] | Marilyn! This way! Get out of the way! | 玛丽莲 这里 让开 |
[12:48] | With her is her new husband, | 同机抵达的还有她的新婚丈夫 |
[12:50] | America’s most celebrated playwright | 美国著名剧作家 |
[12:52] | and author of Death of a Salesman, Arthur Miller. | 《推销员之死》的作者亚瑟·米勒 |
[12:57] | Beautiful. You’re looking at tomorrow’s front page, boys. | 太美了 你们看到的可是明天报纸的头条 |
[13:00] | We’ll have to get them into the hall. | 他们会到会议大厅 |
[13:00] | Sir Laurence Olivier and Scarlett O’Hara herself, | 劳伦斯·奥利弗爵士和斯佳丽·奥哈拉的扮演者 |
[13:04] | Vivien Leigh, are set to greet them. | 费雯·丽准备迎接他们 |
[13:05] | American acting royalty meeting British acting royalty. | 美英两国演艺圈最高级别的交锋 |
[13:10] | Gentlemen, it is my especial pleasure | 诸位 我十分荣幸地 |
[13:13] | to introduce a woman who clearly needs no introduction. | 介绍一位女士 当然她无人不知 |
[13:17] | Marilyn! How do you like being married? | 玛丽莲 新婚的感觉如何 |
[13:20] | Well, I like it. I like it a lot. | 我喜欢 很享受 |
[13:22] | – Is this third time lucky? – You bet it is. | -第三次婚姻能持久吗 -一定会的 |
[13:24] | Is it true you want to be a classical actress now? | 你想成为一位一流演员吗 |
[13:27] | Well, I want to be the best actress I can be. | 我只想做最好的自己 |
[13:29] | There’s a rumor you’re going | 有传闻说你将在 |
[13:30] | to be in The Brothers Karamazov, on Broadway. | 百老汇的《卡拉马佐夫兄弟》中演出 |
[13:32] | Ooh. I’m… considering it. | 我还在考虑 |
[13:36] | Which of them will you be playing? | 你将饰演哪个角色 |
[13:37] | I’ll be playing Grushenka. | 我会演格鲁申卡 |
[13:39] | – Can you spell that? – Sure. Can you? | -能拼写一下吗 -当然 你能吗 |
[13:44] | Vivien, you created the role of Elsie on stage. | 费雯 你在舞台剧中塑造了埃尔希 |
[13:47] | Have you any advice for Marilyn? | 有什么建议给玛丽莲吗 |
[13:50] | I am sure if Miss Monroe needs any advice, | 即使梦露小姐需要任何建议 |
[13:52] | she’ll get it from her director. | 那也是来自导演 |
[13:54] | I hear he’s terribly good. | 听说他非常优秀 |
[13:57] | Marilyn! | 玛丽莲 |
[14:01] | Are you happy with your last film? | 你上部电影拍得开心吗 |
[14:03] | Marilyn! | 玛丽莲 |
[14:05] | Is it true you wear nothing in bed except perfume? | 据说你睡觉时除了香奈儿五号别的什么都不穿吗 |
[14:09] | Darling, as I’m in England, | 亲爱的 既然我在英格兰 |
[14:11] | let’s say I sleep in nothing but Yardley’s Lavender. | 我会说除了雅德莉的薰衣草再无其他 |
[14:29] | Smile, Marilyn! | 笑一个 玛丽莲 |
[14:34] | OK, let’s get a snap of the newlyweds. | 给新婚燕尔的夫妇来个快照 |
[14:37] | Smile, Arthur. It’s not a firing squad. | 笑一个 亚瑟 我们又不是行刑队 |
[14:41] | This is some place you found. | 你找的这地方不错啊 |
[14:42] | You have my new assistant Colin to thank for that. | 你得感谢我的新助手科林 |
[14:45] | Colin, this is Milton Greene. | 科林 这是米尔顿·格林 |
[14:47] | You must be very nice to him. | 你得对他客气点 |
[14:48] | He owns half of Marilyn Monroe Productions. | 他拥有玛丽莲·梦露工作室一半的股份 |
[14:50] | – Forty-nine percent, Larry. – Have a cigarette. | -49% 拉里 -抽根烟 |
[14:53] | – I don’t smoke. – Really? | -我不抽烟 -真的吗 |
[14:55] | – And the studio, they want a new title. – Nonsense. | -工作室想起个新名字 -没门 |
[14:58] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[15:05] | Marvelous, isn’t she? | 她真美 是不是 |
[15:08] | She’s all right. | 还不错 |
[15:08] | Larry fell desperately in love with her in New York. | 在纽约时拉里不可救药地爱上了她 |
[15:12] | He’s determined to seduce her. | 不顾一切地追求她 |
[15:13] | Yeah, but she’s only been married three weeks. | 好吧 但她才结婚三周 |
[15:16] | I thought you were a man of the world. | 我还以为你跟世界上其他男人一样呢 |
[15:18] | Of course, Larry would never leave me, | 当然 拉里不会离开我 |
[15:20] | but if anything were to happen you would tell me, wouldn’t you? | 发生任何事情你都要通知我 好吗 |
[15:24] | – I’m sure he loves you very much. – Oh, don’t be such a boy. | -我肯定他很爱你 -别天真了 |
[15:28] | I’m 43, darling. | 我已经43岁了 |
[15:31] | No one will love me for very much longer. Not even you. | 没有人会长久地爱我 你也不会 |
[15:52] | What a wonderful adventure, Dame Sybil. | 多美的际遇啊 西碧尔女爵 |
[15:55] | Such a lark. | 这么个美人 |
[15:56] | I long to see her. | 我等不及想见她 |
[16:15] | Miss Monroe? | 梦露小姐 |
[16:19] | Sir Laurence sends his compliments. | 劳伦斯爵士前来问候 |
[16:21] | He’s ready for the read-through. | 他已经准备好了 |
[16:22] | But Marilyn is not ready. | 但玛丽莲还没好 |
[16:24] | She’s preparing. | 她还在准备 |
[16:28] | Excuse my horrible face. | 抱歉 我形象不佳 |
[16:36] | Ah! Marilyn, my dear. | 玛丽莲 亲爱的 |
[16:39] | Everyone is so excited to meet you. | 大家都很激动想见你 |
[16:42] | Do… come along, my darling, my angel. | 来吧 亲爱的 我的天使 |
[16:45] | Ladies and gentlemen, Miss Marilyn Monroe. | 诸位 这是玛丽莲·梦露小姐 |
[16:48] | – Marilyn. – How lovely you are. | -玛丽莲 -你真太漂亮了 |
[16:51] | Here, I kept a place for you. | 来这里 给你留了位子 |
[16:53] | I have to be next to Marilyn. | 我得坐玛丽莲旁边 |
[16:54] | What a good idea. I wish we could all bring a friend. | 好主意 真希望我们都带个朋友 |
[16:57] | One does get so terribly nervous. | 人多难免紧张 |
[16:59] | It’s just like the first day at school, isn’t it? | 就像第一天去学校一样 是吗 |
[17:02] | So, welcome, dear Marilyn, to our little fraternity. | 欢迎亲爱的玛丽莲莅临我们的小社团 |
[17:08] | We may seem a little strange | 我们可能看着有点奇怪 |
[17:11] | and, uh, quaint to you at first, | 一开始你可能不习惯 |
[17:14] | but I hope that in time, you may come to find your method in our madness. | 但我希望你会适时地习惯我们这种举动 |
[17:22] | So, my very noble and approved good masters, | 我最尊贵的大师们 |
[17:24] | may we strive to create a work of art | 让我们同心协力进行艺术创作吧 |
[17:27] | that, led by your good graces, | 有你的优雅气质 |
[17:31] | will be cherished as long as motion pictures may be remembered. | 希望它艺术不息 电影不止 |
[17:43] | Were you surprised to get my invitation? | 接到我的邀请你惊讶吗 |
[17:47] | I’ll say I was surprised. | 我当时很惊讶 |
[17:49] | I was so surprised, I couldn’t hardly think you meant me. | 我很吃惊 没想到你会找我 |
[17:51] | Oh, but of course I meant you. | 我当然会找你 |
[17:53] | I had your name most carefully marked down in my program. | 我把你的名字在我这里重点标记 |
[17:56] | In matters of this kind, I assure you I’m most methodical. | 就这个来说 我敢说我是极有条理的 |
[17:59] | Who would you think I meant if not you? | 你觉得我不找你找谁 |
[18:02] | Gee, Mr. Sir, I could just listen to your accent all day. | 天哪 爵士先生 听你的口音我能听一天 |
[18:05] | Oh, you darling, Marilyn. | 亲爱的 玛丽莲 |
[18:08] | You’re amongst friends now. | 大家都是朋友 |
[18:10] | Just plain “Larry” will suffice, really. | 叫我拉里就行 |
[18:12] | That’s so sweet. Um, whenever you’re ready. | 太甜蜜了 你准备好了随时都可以 |
[18:15] | Well, Maisie Springfield. | 麦西·斯布林菲尔德 |
[18:17] | No, not Maisie Springfield. | 不 不是麦西·斯布林菲尔德 |
[18:19] | She is quite what I would call “Old hat.” | 她是那种我会叫她”老古董”的类型 |
[18:23] | Remember why you’re in the embassy, Marilyn. | 记住你为什么会在大使馆 玛丽莲 |
[18:25] | What does the Grand Duke want from Elsie? | 大公爵想从埃尔希那里得到什么 |
[18:28] | You came here and you thought… | 你来到这里 然后你想 |
[18:31] | from experience, Marilyn. | 想想过去的经验 玛丽莲 |
[18:33] | It’s only a read-through, Paula. | 我们只是通读剧本 保拉 |
[18:35] | Marilyn has to begin finding the character. | 玛丽莲必须开始找感觉 |
[18:39] | Oh, the character’s on the page. | 角色在剧本里写着 |
[18:41] | The words, maybe. Not the character. | 只是台词 不是角色 |
[18:46] | Aren’t we going to have fun? | 我们就不能找点乐子吗 |
[18:50] | Well, we’ll pick it up whenever you like. | 你准备好了我们再继续 |
[18:53] | – We should talk. Just us. – Yeah. | -我们得谈谈 就我们俩 -好的 |
[18:55] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[18:58] | We can’t have two fucking directors! | 总不能有两个导演吧 |
[19:00] | Marilyn wants Paula. | 玛丽莲点名要保拉 |
[19:01] | Why? She’s got me. | 为什么 她已经有我了 |
[19:02] | Paula’s costing us two and a half thousand bucks a week. | 保拉每周花我们2500美元 |
[19:04] | We might as well use her. Listen, Larry. | 我们最好还是用她 听着 拉里 |
[19:08] | Accept Marilyn on her own terms and you’ll be OK. | 接受玛丽莲的处事方式就好了 |
[19:10] | Try to change her and she will drive you crazy. | 想要改变她会把你逼疯的 |
[19:12] | – Trust me. – Christ, what have I got myself into? | -相信我 -老天 我真是自讨苦吃 |
[19:17] | – Come out with me tonight. – I’m working. | -今晚跟我约会吧 -我要工作 |
[19:19] | – Well, tomorrow night, then. – I’m washing my hair. | -那就明晚 -我要做头发 |
[19:21] | – But your hair’s lovely. – Look, I’ve got two rules. | -你发型没问题啊 -我有两条准则 |
[19:25] | Everyone has a lot of rules around here. | 这里的每个人都有一大堆准则 |
[19:26] | One, never touch the talent, | 第一 不和名人交往 |
[19:29] | and two, never go outwith thirds. | 第二 不和导助约会 |
[19:31] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[19:33] | Because they’re all randy little | 因为他们全都是色狼 |
[19:34] | buggers who just want some fun during shooting. | 只想在艳遇中找乐子 |
[19:36] | I’m not like that. | 我不是那种人 |
[19:40] | Really. | 不骗你 |
[19:43] | I’m free on Saturday. | 我周六有空 |
[19:45] | Colin! | 科林 |
[19:49] | Quiet on set, everyone! | 所有人抓紧时间就位 |
[19:55] | How kind of you to meet us. Dear me, you do look cold. | 你真好来接我们 亲爱的 你好像很冷 |
[19:58] | They’re ready for you in makeup, Dame Sybil. | 他们已经就绪 就等您化妆了 西碧尔女爵 |
[20:00] | How exciting. Don’t you love the first day of a new production? | 真兴奋 你喜欢拍新片的第一天吗 |
[20:03] | I don’t know, Dame Sybil. I’ve never had one before. | 不知道 西碧尔女爵 这是我第一次呢 |
[20:05] | Oh, to be young again. | 年轻真好 |
[20:15] | She has kept Dame Sybil Thorndike | 她已经让西碧尔·桑代克女爵 |
[20:17] | and the entire company waiting in full costume | 和整个公司的人穿着戏服苦等两个小时了 |
[20:20] | for two hours, Mr. Orton, and it is simply not fair. | 奥尔顿先生 这太过分了吧 |
[20:44] | I can’t do this. | 我还是不行 |
[20:51] | – What’s wrong? – She’s nervous. | -怎么了 -她紧张 |
[20:53] | I’ll deal with it. | 我来处理 |
[21:00] | Would you like to sit down, Dame Sybil? | 坐一会儿吧 西碧尔女爵 |
[21:01] | Oh, yes. Colin, how kind. | 好的 科林 你真好 |
[21:03] | Why don’t we all sit down. | 大家都坐一会儿吧 |
[21:07] | That chair is a prop. | 那椅子是道具 |
[21:08] | – Props are NATKE. – But I was… | -道具是NATEK的 -我只是 |
[21:08] | NATKE: National Association of Theatrical and Kine Employees | 英国戏剧电视职员协会 |
[21:10] | If ACTT members are gonna start doing NATKE jobs, | 如果ACTT学员把NATKE的活干了 |
[21:12] | I’m calling my men out! | 我就叫我的人撤了 |
[21:13] | – He’s right. – Right. | -说的对 -就是 |
[21:15] | I’m sure we’re all good union members here. | 我觉得我们都是好同事 |
[21:16] | There’s no need to fall out over something so trivial. | 用不着为这一点小事争吵 |
[21:18] | It might be trivial to you, Dame Sybil, | 西碧尔女爵 对您来说可能是小事 |
[21:21] | but it’s my livelihood! | 但那是我的饭碗 |
[21:23] | Put the chair down. Now! | 把凳子放下 马上 |
[21:26] | I rather think you’ve made your point. | 你的意思我领教了 |
[21:29] | Solidarity is the most important thing here. | 在这个片场 团结才是最重要的 |
[21:32] | When unions fall out, it’s management that benefits. | 当联盟不在 只有团结才能获益 |
[21:37] | If I see you doing a NATKE job again, | 让我再看到你干NATKE的活儿 |
[21:39] | I will close this set down quicker than you can blink. | 我会在你还来不及眨眼的功夫停掉这幕剧 |
[21:41] | – Dave! – Yes? | -戴夫 -在 |
[21:43] | Dame Sybil would like a chair. | 给西碧尔女爵搬把椅子 |
[21:45] | Right. There you are. | 好的 请坐 |
[21:49] | I was on the picket lines in 1926, you know. | 我经历了1926年那场风波 |
[21:52] | Now that really was a strike. We were all Bolsheviks then. | 那真是一场大罢工 我们当时都是俄共党人 |
[22:00] | Ready. Camera running. | 准备 开机 |
[22:04] | – Very quiet, everyone. – Speed. | -各位肃静 -准备 |
[22:07] | Five, take one. | 第五幕 第一条 |
[22:08] | Action. | 开始 |
[22:09] | Now, before you meet my mother-in-law, | 在你见到我继母之前 |
[22:11] | I must remind you she’s a | 我必须提醒你 |
[22:13] | little vague and can be very deaf on occasion. | 她有点迷糊 有时耳朵还挺背 |
[22:16] | My dear, such boredom. | 亲爱的 真是烦死了 |
[22:18] | The decorations hideous and the music catastrophe. | 装修也差 音乐又刺耳 |
[22:22] | Our friend, the ex-king of Moravia, drove me home. | 我们的朋友 摩拉维亚前国王送我回来的 |
[22:24] | He’s now called the Duke of Strelitz. | 现在叫斯特雷利兹公爵了 |
[22:26] | He cannot, of course, go to the abbey tomorrow, | 当然 他明天不能去修道院 |
[22:28] | but he’s most anxious you should invite him to the room | 不过他特别希望你能邀请他去 |
[22:30] | you have taken at the Ritz for Nicky. | 尼基在丽兹饭店的那个房间 |
[22:32] | – Maud? – Yes, ma’am? | -穆德 -什么事 夫人 |
[22:34] | There you are. I didn’t see you. | 原来你在啊 我都没看见你 |
[22:35] | Give me a glass of champagne I see over there. | 把那边的香槟给我倒一杯来 |
[22:37] | Olga Bosnia… | 奥尔加·波士尼亚 |
[22:39] | Might I present Miss Elsie Marina? | 可否允许我介绍埃尔希·玛丽娜小姐 |
[22:41] | Yes, my dear, of course. I remember you well. | 当然了 亲爱的 我记得你 |
[22:53] | – Gee, I forgot my line. – That’s a cut. | -天 我不记得我的台词了 -停 |
[22:55] | – I’m sorry. – It’s so easily done, isn’t it? | -对不起 -很容易就忘词了 |
[22:58] | I’m sure I went wrong somewhere there. | 我肯定我哪个地方出错了 |
[23:00] | – Shall we have another go, Larry? – Of course. | -我们再来一次好吗 拉里 -当然可以 |
[23:02] | Action. | 开始 |
[23:03] | Yes, my dear, of course. | 是的 亲爱的 |
[23:05] | – I remember you well. – Oh, I’m quite sure you don’t, | -我记得你 -我觉得您不会记得我的 |
[23:08] | Your Royal… | 尊贵的 |
[23:10] | I mean Your, uh, imperial, uh… | 我是说威严的 |
[23:14] | – Serene Majesty? – What does she say? | -至高无上的夫人 -她说什么 |
[23:17] | She says she’s flattered | 她说她万分荣幸 |
[23:18] | and compliments you on your wonderful memory. | 并且恭维您无与伦比的好记性 |
[23:21] | I’m in The Coconut Girl at the Avenue. | 我演了《林荫道上的椰子姑娘》 |
[23:25] | Didn’t I have a line somewhere there? | 我是不是少说了一句台词 |
[23:27] | Cut. | 停 |
[23:29] | – Action. – Sweetly pretty. | -开始 -真是美人 |
[23:31] | She should use more mascara. | 她应该多涂点睫毛膏 |
[23:33] | When one is young, one should use a lot of mascara. | 年轻人就应该多涂点睫毛膏 |
[23:36] | When one is old, one should use much more. | 等年纪大了 就应该涂更多 |
[23:39] | What do you do, my dear? | 你是做什么工作的 亲爱的 |
[23:41] | I’m in The Coconut Girl at the Avenue. | 我演了《林荫道上的椰子姑娘》 |
[23:45] | – Dear? – She says she’s an actress. | -亲爱的 -她说她是演员 |
[23:50] | – Cut it there. – Print. | -停吧 -拷贝吧 |
[23:54] | – Check the gate. – Gate’s good. | -检查一下快门 -快门没问题 |
[23:57] | That was perfect, Marilyn. | 刚才棒极了 玛丽莲 |
[23:59] | You were Elsie to the life. | 你简直把埃尔希演活了 |
[24:01] | I wonder, could we practice our lines together later? | 我们稍后能不能一起对一下台词 |
[24:05] | You’d be doing me such a kindness. | 你要同意的话就真太好了 |
[24:07] | At my great age, it’s just so hard to make them stick. | 在我这个年纪想不忘词太难了 |
[24:10] | – Why don’t you come for tea tomorrow. – Can I? | -明天一起喝茶吧 -可以吗 |
[24:13] | Sure. | 当然 |
[24:19] | She’s impossible. I should’ve cast Vivien. | 她真靠不住 我应该请费雯出演的 |
[24:22] | If anyone can make her great, | 要是有人能将她化腐朽为神奇 |
[24:24] | it’s you, sir. | 那非您莫属了 |
[24:26] | Well let’s just hope I’m as brilliant as you think I am. | 那我们就祈祷我有你想的那么厉害吧 |
[24:29] | Now be a good boy and keep an eye on her. | 现在开始 多加留意她 |
[24:31] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[24:33] | I can’t figure this stupid movie out. | 我实在演不了这部破电影 |
[24:36] | You were wonderful, Marilyn. | 你很棒的 玛丽莲 |
[24:37] | The most gifted actress I have ever known. | 你是我知道的最有天分的演员 |
[24:40] | – No. – You were superb, Marilyn. | -才不是 -你棒极了 玛丽莲 |
[24:42] | You were divine. Have faith in your talent. | 你是天才 相信你的天赋 |
[24:46] | He was disappointed in me. | 他对我很失望 |
[24:48] | You are a great, great actress. | 你是最好 最棒的演员 |
[24:50] | All my life, I have prayed | 我穷尽一生都在祈祷 |
[24:51] | for a great actress I could help and guide. | 让我遇到一位天才演员 让我协助引导她 |
[24:55] | Like this, I prayed to God, | 我就这么跪着 |
[24:58] | on my knees, and he has given me you. | 祈祷上帝 于是他把你赐给了我 |
[25:01] | You are that great actress, Marilyn. | 你就是我要找的天才演员 玛丽莲 |
[25:04] | Trust yourself. Trust your talent. | 相信自己 相信你的天赋 |
[25:06] | – Come on, Paula, get up. – No. | -得了吧 保拉 站起来 -不 |
[25:08] | Not until you admit that you were great! | 除非你承认你是最棒的 |
[25:12] | – OK! – Yes! | -好吧 -这才对 |
[25:13] | – I guess I was. – Of course you were. | -也许是吧 -你当然是 |
[25:16] | – There you are. Sorry. – Thank you. | -我扶你 不好意思 -谢谢你 |
[25:19] | You really were very good, Miss Monroe. | 你确实演得很好 梦露小姐 |
[25:21] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:35] | Uno | 一 |
[25:36] | Dos | 二 |
[25:37] | Tres | 三 |
[25:40] | Uno | 一 |
[25:42] | Dos | 二 |
[25:43] | Tres | 三 |
[25:49] | Are you sure you can afford all this? | 你确定你能付得起吗 |
[25:51] | It’s fine. | 可以的 |
[25:53] | Must be costing you a week’s wages. | 恐怕要花你一周的薪水了 |
[25:54] | You are worth it. | 为你多少都值得 |
[25:58] | You’re not the average third, are you? | 你不是普通的导助 对吧 |
[25:59] | I’m not living off my parents, if that’s what you mean. | 我不靠父母吃饭 如果你是说这个 |
[26:01] | I want to make my own way. | 我想自己闯荡 |
[26:03] | Will you be signing on your father’s account, sir? | 要记在您父亲的账上吗 先生 |
[26:05] | Um, no, I’m gonna pay cash. | 不 我付现金 |
[26:07] | – Thank you. – There you are, sir. | -谢谢 -给您账单 先生 |
[26:11] | I was always going to pay, you know. | 你知道的 我早就想自己结账了 |
[26:13] | ‘Course you were. | 当然了 |
[26:19] | Do you think Marilyn’s beautiful? | 你觉得玛丽莲漂亮吗 |
[26:22] | Not compared to you. | 和你不能比 |
[26:24] | You don’t have to try so hard to be charming. | 你用不着这么说 已经很迷人了 |
[26:26] | You’re nice enough as it is. | 你人应该不错 |
[26:29] | Well, you could be. | 可能是个好人 |
[26:41] | Wait a while, crocodile. | 别太性急了 伪君子 |
[26:43] | But I really do like you, Lucy. | 但我是真的喜欢你 露西 |
[26:46] | Maybe. That’s my dad. | 就算是吧 我爸来了 |
[26:55] | Time to be thinking about bed, darling. Early start tomorrow. | 该睡觉了 宝贝 明天要起早呢 |
[26:59] | Sorry, Daddy. | 对不起 爸爸 |
[26:59] | We’re just going over tomorrow’s schedule. | 我们正在讨论明天的行程安排呢 |
[27:00] | Yes, I should be off, sir. | 是的 我该走了 先生 |
[27:02] | Uh, Colin Clark. | 我叫科林·克拉克 |
[27:03] | Lovely to meet you, Mr. Armstrong. | 很高兴见到你 阿姆斯特朗先生 |
[27:05] | This is a great place you have here. | 你们家真不错 |
[27:08] | Do you know this part of the world? | 这小地方你也知道 |
[27:10] | Um, no. My family are more country people. | 其实我们家更是穷乡僻壤 |
[27:13] | Oh. Well, good night. | 好了 晚安 |
[27:17] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[27:24] | – Next Saturday? – Yeah. | -下周六再见 -好的 |
[27:30] | – Good morning, Dame Sybil. – Colin, dear. | -早上好 西碧尔女爵 -亲爱的科林 |
[27:32] | I thought you looked cold so I bought you this. | 我看你冷 就给你买了这个 |
[27:35] | Thank you, Dame Sybil. | 谢谢你 西碧尔女爵 |
[27:37] | Film sets and rehearsal rooms are coldest places on Earth. | 片场和内景地是世上最冷的地方了 |
[27:45] | She should be on time like everyone else. | 她应该和大家一样准时 |
[27:47] | – She’s a star. – I’m a fucking star. | -她是腕儿 -我他妈的还是腕儿呢 |
[27:50] | She’s the greatest piece of ass on Earth. | 她有全世界最性感的翘臀 |
[27:51] | With tits like that, you make allowances. | 加上美妙的丰乳 让人不能不原谅她 |
[27:54] | Marilyn, my darling, | 亲爱的玛丽莲 |
[27:56] | you are an angel and I kiss the hem of your garment, | 你犹如天使 我愿亲吻你的衣裙 |
[27:58] | but why can’t you get here on time for the love of fuck?! | 可是你他妈的怎么就不能来早点呢 |
[28:01] | Oh. You have that word in England, too. | 原来英国也有这种词啊 |
[28:05] | Marilyn has to prepare properly. | 玛丽莲需要准备充分 |
[28:07] | Acting isn’t just a case of putting on a costume or a false nose. | 演戏可不是穿上戏服 安个假鼻子就行了 |
[28:11] | You must apologize to Dame Sybil. | 你必须向西碧尔女爵道歉 |
[28:17] | Sybil? | 西碧尔女爵 |
[28:22] | – I’m so sorry. – My dear, you mustn’t concern yourself. | -对不起 -亲爱的 你不必在意 |
[28:27] | A great actress like you has many other things on her mind. | 一个像你这样的好演员要考虑很多事情 |
[28:30] | You think I’m a great actress? | 您觉得我是个好演员 |
[28:32] | None of the rest of us truly know how to act for the camera, | 我们都不真正知道如何对着摄影机表演 |
[28:36] | but you do. It’s a rare gift. | 只有你知道 这是难得的天分 |
[28:41] | This poor girl hasn’t had your years of experience. | 这个小姑娘没有你那么丰富的表演经验 |
[28:44] | She’s in a strange country acting a strange part. | 她在陌生的国度 扮演陌生的角色 |
[28:47] | Now, are you helping or bullying? | 你们现在是在帮她还是欺负她 |
[28:51] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[28:57] | Before you meet my mother-in-law, | 在你见到我继母之前 |
[28:58] | I must warn you she’s a | 我必须让你知道 |
[29:00] | little vague and can be very deaf on occasions. | 她有点迷糊 有时耳朵还挺背 |
[29:04] | – Uh, two is good, Jack. – Yeah. | -第二版好一点 杰克 -是的 |
[29:05] | OK, let’s cut it there. | 就剪在那里吧 |
[29:07] | Speed. Five, take one. | 准备 第五幕 第一条 |
[29:10] | OK. Action. | 好的 开始 |
[29:12] | When one is old, one should use much more. | 等年纪大了 就得涂更多 |
[29:15] | – What do you do, my dear? – I’m The Coconut… | -你是做什么工作的 亲爱的 -我在 |
[29:19] | And once again, please. Keep rolling. | 重来一次 摄影机别停 |
[29:22] | – I’m in The Coconut Girl at the Avenue. – Excellent. | -我演了《林荫道上的椰子姑娘》 -好 |
[29:25] | I do need you to keep your eyes open if you can, my angel. | 我的天使 我需要你睁着眼睛演 好吗 |
[29:29] | Paula, would you give the line, please? | 保拉 请提示一下台词 |
[29:30] | Wait, I know it. | 不用 我知道怎么说 |
[29:33] | I’m in The Coconut Girl on the Avenue. | 我演了《林荫道里的椰子姑娘》 |
[29:35] | – At the Avenue. – I’m at the Avenue. | -林荫道上 -我是林荫道上 |
[29:39] | It’s not at the Avenue. | 不是林荫道上 |
[29:41] | Uh, Sybil, would you give her the line again? | 西碧尔 您能为她提一下词吗 |
[29:43] | – Thank you. – What do you do, my dear? | -谢谢 -你是干嘛的 亲爱的 |
[29:46] | I’m in The Coconut Girl at the Avenue. | 我演了《林荫道上的椰子姑娘》 |
[29:51] | That one’s pretty damn good. You knocked it outta the park. | 简直是太棒了 震惊四座 |
[29:55] | She says she’s an actress. | 她说她是个演员 |
[29:57] | When Marilyn gets it right, | 玛丽莲要是找到感觉 |
[29:59] | you just don’t wanna look at anyone else. | 你就会对她目不转睛了 |
[30:01] | Cut it there. | 停 |
[30:07] | We’ve only been shooting for four days. | 我们只拍了四天 |
[30:09] | Already, we’re two weeks behind. | 但进度已经落后两周了 |
[30:11] | So why not only show her the good takes. | 光播放她比较好的镜头试试 |
[30:13] | She might feel better about herself. | 也许她能感觉好点 |
[30:15] | Well, the kid’s right. She could use the confidence. | 这孩子说得对 她需要重拾自信 |
[30:17] | No one’s forcing her to watch. | 也没人强迫她看 |
[30:18] | Besides, she’s an experienced actress. | 再说 她也不是新人了 |
[30:20] | She should learn from her mistakes. | 认识错误才能改正 |
[30:21] | But they only upset her. | 可那些只是让她消沉 |
[30:23] | Not half so much as they upset me! | 哪有让我消沉来的多 |
[30:28] | Leave all that. Go and find Marilyn’s script. | 别管那些了 去找找玛丽莲的剧本 |
[30:31] | Paula thinks she’s left it in her dressing room. | 保拉记得好像忘在她的更衣室了 |
[30:33] | Yes. | 好的 |
[30:49] | – Your script… – Oh, I found it. | -你的剧本 -我已经找到了 |
[30:54] | You can go now, Colin. | 你可以走了 科林 |
[31:13] | David wants to know if you’re | 大卫让我问你 |
[31:14] | ready for the extras in the ballroom scene. | 舞厅那场戏的临时演员准备好了没有 |
[31:16] | Tell him he can start sending them up. Women first. | 告诉他可以开始了 先拍女人 |
[31:23] | I’m looking forward to Saturday. | 我迫切的盼着星期六的到来 |
[31:26] | – Our date. – Oh, I completely forgot. | -我们的约会 -我竟然忘了 |
[31:28] | I can’t do Saturday. Marilyn wants to go shopping. | 这周六不行 玛丽莲要去购物 |
[31:31] | Since when do you work for her? | 你什么时候开始为她工作了 |
[31:33] | Next Friday instead. | 下周五好吗 |
[31:38] | – Yeah. – Yeah, I’ll pick you up. Eight o’clock. | -好吧 -到时我接你 八点 |
[31:49] | – Gee, it’s quiet. – Sure is. | -咦 真安静 -确实 |
[31:52] | It’s a Saturday, so it’s early closing, | 因为是周六 关门比较早 |
[31:53] | but at least she can shop in peace. | 不过至少她能不受打扰地逛个街 |
[31:55] | That’s awfully pretty. Every building here looks like a castle. | 真是太美了 这的房子都像城堡一样 |
[31:59] | Oh, I think so. | 我也这么想 |
[32:01] | Look. | 看 |
[32:02] | It’s Marilyn! It’s Marilyn Monroe! | 是玛丽莲 玛丽莲·梦露 |
[32:05] | OK. It’s her! | 真的是她 |
[32:12] | Slow down. You’ll get your autograph. | 慢一点 会给你签名的 |
[32:14] | You’re so kind! | 您真和气 |
[32:17] | Boy, you’re awfully excited. | 这位帅哥 你真是太激动了 |
[32:19] | OK, guys, let’s keep calm. Marilyn! | 好了 朋友们 冷静点 玛丽莲 |
[32:21] | Hold back a little. It’s for my son. | 往后退一点 给我儿子签个名 |
[32:23] | Wait your turn! | 请按顺序 |
[32:27] | This is too much. | 这也太多了 |
[32:31] | Colin, get in the car! | 科林 叫车 |
[32:32] | Stand back a few feet, please. | 请退后几步 |
[32:42] | Jeez, Marilyn, they really love you. | 天哪 玛丽莲 他们是真的喜欢你 |
[32:56] | Well, we’re still the first ones, aren’t we? | 我们仍然是最早到的 是吗 |
[33:01] | Gee, this is all right, isn’t it? | 咦 这里不错啊 |
[33:03] | Cut. Uh, the line is, “Gee, this is all right, too, isn’t it?” | 停 台词应该是”咦 这里也不错” |
[33:07] | It’s a tiny word, my darling, but it does matter. | 虽然只是一字之差 亲爱的 但是不能错 |
[33:09] | So we’ll… we’ll do it again. | 所以我们 再拍一次 |
[33:11] | Once more, please, straight away. Thank you so much. | 再来一条 多谢 |
[33:13] | – All right, as soon as we can. – Turn over. | -好吧 能多快就多快 -开始 |
[33:18] | Well, we’re still the first ones, aren’t we? | 我们仍然是最早到的 是吗 |
[33:20] | – Gee, this is all right, isn’t it? – Cut. | -咦 这里不错啊 -停 |
[33:25] | Can’t we just drop it? | 能不能别管这个了 |
[33:26] | Well, the thing is, darling, | 亲爱的 是这样的 |
[33:27] | you’ve already admired the downstairs hall in the earlier scene, | 在楼下大厅那个场景里 你已经发过感慨了 |
[33:31] | and now you’re admiring this room as well. | 现在你用同样的话来称赞这间房子 |
[33:35] | If you see what I mean? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[33:37] | – Oh, sure. – Thank you. | -明白 -谢谢 |
[33:41] | – Turn over. – Paula? | -再来一次 -保拉 |
[33:44] | Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[33:45] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[33:48] | He’s such a strange man, I think she’s already figured out | 他真是奇怪 我想女主角已经知道 |
[33:50] | that he only invited her here to sleep with him. | 他喊她来不过是想和她睡一觉 |
[33:52] | I… what… so, what is the…? | 我 那个 怎么回事 |
[33:54] | The reason Marilyn can’t remember the line | 玛丽莲总是说错台词 |
[33:57] | is because she doesn’t believe the situation her character is in. | 是因为她觉得她演的角色不应该那样 |
[34:01] | Then she should pretend to believe it. | 那她应该装作认同 |
[34:04] | “Pretend”? We’re talking about the difference | 装 我们在讨论怎么演才更真实 |
[34:06] | between the truth and artificial crap. | 而不是做作的表演 |
[34:09] | We’re in absolute agreement. Acting is all about truth, | 对此我们毫无异义 表演讲究的是真实 |
[34:11] | and if you can fake that, | 要是能伪装真实的话 |
[34:12] | you’ll have a jolly good career. | 你的演艺道路也就高枕无忧了 |
[34:13] | Maybe we should try for another take. | 我们还是试试别的镜头吧 |
[34:15] | Marilyn needs time to give a great performance. | 要让玛丽莲演好 需要给她点时间 |
[34:17] | You should give her as long as it takes. | 她要多久给多久 |
[34:18] | Chaplin took eight months to make a movie. | 卓别林花八个月拍出一部电影 |
[34:20] | Eight months of this? | 八个月拍这个 |
[34:23] | I’d rather kill myself. | 我还不如死了算了 |
[34:30] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[34:32] | – I can’t. – Yes, you can. Yes, you can. | -做不到 -你可以的 可以的 |
[34:34] | You can do it. You can’t fail. | 你能行 不能半途而废 |
[34:37] | You’ll have more pain, you will suffer more, | 你会更痛苦 遭受更多 |
[34:40] | but you will create. All you need is time. | 但你一定会成功 你只是需要时间罢了 |
[34:43] | Think about the things you like instead of him. | 想想你喜欢的东西 别理他 |
[34:46] | Frank Sinatra. Hmm? | 法克兰·辛纳屈[美国歌手兼演员] |
[34:48] | Coca-Cola. | 可口可乐 |
[34:51] | Use your substitutions and make it work for you. | 利用这些替代品 忘掉不快 |
[34:54] | – ok. – ok. | -好的 -好的 |
[34:55] | Two-eight-one, take 17. | 281场 第17条 |
[35:01] | Oh, we’re still the first ones, aren’t we? | 我们仍然是最早到的 是吗 |
[35:05] | Gee, this is all right, too, isn’t it? | 咦 这里也不错啊 |
[35:12] | Then she goes… She… | 然后她去了 她 |
[35:17] | Cut! What is the matter now? | 停 又怎么了 |
[35:19] | You wait! Marilyn, please. | 你等等 玛丽莲 请等一下 |
[35:21] | Please, tell me how I can help you. | 请你告诉我怎么才能帮你 |
[35:23] | I don’t know who Elsie is, | 我不知道谁是埃尔希 |
[35:25] | and I can’t act her if I don’t know who she is. | 所以我没法扮演这个角色 |
[35:27] | You have her precisely. | 你演得很到位啊 |
[35:28] | You understand her inside out. | 无论是内心世界还是表现 |
[35:30] | I’m in awe of your gift. | 我对你的天赋感到敬畏 |
[35:31] | – We all are. – She’s not real. | -我们都佩服 -她不真实 |
[35:33] | Then why not simply rely on your natural talents? | 那你何不把你最拿手的拿出来呢 |
[35:40] | So are you saying you don’t want me to act? | 你的意思说不用我表演了 |
[35:43] | Marilyn, will you just try to be sexy. | 玛丽莲 你只需要性感一点 |
[35:45] | Isn’t that what you do? | 你不就是靠这个吃饭的吗 |
[35:50] | I want Lee. | 我需要李 |
[35:52] | I want Lee. | 我需要李 |
[35:53] | – You’ve already got Paula… – I want Lee! | -你已经有保拉了 -我需要李 |
[35:55] | – I’m the director. – I’m Lee’s representative. | -我才是导演 -我是李的代理人 |
[35:57] | It’s 5 o’clock in the morning in New York. | 现在是纽约凌晨五点 |
[35:59] | I want Lee! | 我需要李 |
[36:01] | Oh, now forever, | 从今以后 |
[36:04] | farewell the tranquil mind, | 永别了 宁静的心绪 |
[36:08] | farewell content… | 永别了 平和的幸福 |
[36:11] | Farewell the plumed troops | 永别了 威武的大军 |
[36:13] | and the big wars that make ambition virtue. Oh, farewell! | 和激发壮志的战争 啊 永别了 |
[36:20] | Paula’s not an actress! | 保拉又不是演员 |
[36:21] | She’s not a director, she’s not a teacher! | 也不是导演 也不是老师 |
[36:23] | Her only talent is buttering up Marilyn! | 她唯一会的就是奉承玛丽莲 |
[36:25] | Larry, she needs her people. | 拉里 她需要身边有关心她的人 |
[36:27] | We’re the only family she’s ever had. | 我们是她仅有的家人 |
[36:29] | Do you know what would make | 你知道什么会让玛丽莲·梦露 |
[36:31] | Marilyn Monroe a real actor? | 成为一个真正的演员吗 |
[36:32] | A season in rep. | 一个冷淡期 |
[36:33] | They wouldn’t stand for | 要是在伊斯特本的竞技场 |
[36:34] | this nonsense at the Hippodrome in Eastbourne. | 他们根本不会容忍这种无理取闹 |
[36:35] | Larry, you have to be patient with her. | 拉里 你需要对她耐心点 |
[36:37] | Trying to teach Marilyn | 教玛丽莲演戏 |
[36:39] | how to act is like teaching Urdu to a badger! | 简直就像对牛弹琴 |
[36:44] | I better go see her. | 我还是去看看她 |
[36:45] | She’ll need something to help her calm down. | 她需要借助些东西冷静下来 |
[36:51] | Christ! Pills to sleep. Pills to wake up. | 天啊 吃药睡觉 吃药起床 |
[36:54] | Pills to calm her down. Pills to give her energy. | 吃药冷静 吃药提神 |
[36:55] | No wonder she’s permanently ten feet underwater! | 难怪她永远都这么没用 |
[37:00] | – Maybe she’s scared. – We’re all scared! | -可能她有点怕 -我们都怕的要命 |
[37:03] | I’ve spent half of my professional life in abject bloody terror! | 我一半的职业生涯都毁在这不幸的噩梦中 |
[37:06] | It’s what actors do! | 演员不就是干这个的 |
[37:08] | But you have the training to deal with it, sir. | 但你受过训练 知道怎么对付这些事 |
[37:09] | I wouldn’t buy the “Little girl lost” act if I were you. | 我要是你就绝不会信”迷失的小姑娘”这套说辞 |
[37:13] | Though heaven knows, it’s tempting. | 虽然天知道 这话听起来多令人信服 |
[37:16] | I think Marilyn knows exactly what she’s doing. | 我觉得玛丽莲完全知道她在做什么 |
[37:26] | Look, you better get over to parkside | 你最好去帕克赛德那儿看一下 |
[37:28] | and make sure the poor girl’s all right. | 确定那个可怜的孩子没事 |
[37:43] | Marilyn’s OK. She’s taken some pills and gone to bed. | 玛丽莲没事了 她吃了点药休息了 |
[37:47] | They like to keep her doped up. It makes her easier to control. | 他们就喜欢给她吃药 这样就好控制她了 |
[37:52] | They’re terrified their cash cow will slip away. | 他们怕他们的摇钱树会长腿跑了 |
[37:56] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[38:08] | Why does everybody always think I’m crazy? | 为什么所有人都觉得我疯了 |
[38:11] | I’m not crazy. | 我没疯 |
[38:51] | Marilyn, come back to bed. | 玛丽莲 回床上来 |
[38:58] | It’s not about you. | 写的不是你 |
[38:59] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[39:02] | It’s just a few ideas. | 就只是些想法 |
[39:06] | Writer stuff. | 作家素材 |
[39:11] | Come on, let’s get some sleep and… bring back my book. | 我们睡觉吧 顺便把我的书拿上来 |
[39:26] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[39:35] | Good morning, Miss Monroe. | 早上好 梦露小姐 |
[39:47] | It’s nearly lunchtime. | 都快中午了 |
[39:49] | She’s not feeling the part. | 她没找到演戏的感觉 |
[39:51] | It’s a light comedy. How much feeling can it possibly require? | 不过是部轻喜剧 需要她怎么有感觉 |
[39:54] | Just give her a few minutes, Larry. | 给她点时间吧 拉里 |
[39:56] | Boy, will you find out what the hell is going on, please? | 孩子 请你去问问到底是怎么回事 |
[40:18] | It’s Colin. | 是科林 |
[40:19] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[40:29] | Are you all right, Miss Monroe? | 梦露小姐 你没事吧 |
[40:34] | – How old are you? – Twenty-four. | -你多大了 -二十四岁 |
[40:38] | Nearly. I’m… I’m 23. I’m nearly 24. | 快二十四岁了 现在二十三 |
[40:45] | Do you know you remind us of the young king in the movie? | 知道吗 我们觉得你像电影里王子 |
[40:48] | And so, uh… | 那么 |
[40:50] | sweet. | 亲切 |
[40:56] | And innocent. | 又天真 |
[40:59] | I’m not sure I’m that innocent. | 我想我没那么天真 |
[41:06] | So, what’s your job on this picture? | 你在这部电影里做什么 |
[41:08] | I’m the third assistant director. So, it’s a gofer, really. | 我是导助 其实就是跑腿打杂的 |
[41:12] | “Go for this, go for that.” | 被人家支来遣去的 |
[41:16] | But you’re Larry’s assistant, too. | 但你也是拉里的助理 |
[41:18] | Yes. | 没错 |
[41:20] | What were you doing in my house last night? | 你昨晚去我家做什么 |
[41:24] | Did he send you? | 是他派你去的吗 |
[41:27] | He was worried about you. | 他担心你 |
[41:32] | Are you spying on me? | 你是来监视我的吗 |
[41:35] | No, of course not. Why would anyone spy on you? | 不 当然不是 怎么会有人监视你呢 |
[41:46] | Colin. | 科林 |
[41:49] | Whose side are you on? | 你站在谁那边 |
[41:55] | Yours, Miss Monroe. | 你这边 梦露小姐 |
[42:04] | Call me Marilyn. | 喊我玛丽莲吧 |
[42:13] | Marilyn’s got a new boyfriend. | 玛丽莲有新男朋友了 |
[42:17] | – Larry will get jealous. – Nothing happened. | -拉里要嫉妒了 -什么事都没发生 |
[42:19] | You were there for ten minutes. | 你在里面待了十分钟 |
[42:21] | Plenty of time for a kiss and a cuddle. | 够你们亲热的了 |
[42:26] | I dreamed last night that I could hear singing. | 昨晚我以为在梦里听到了歌声 |
[42:30] | And then I realized it wasn’t a dream. | 然后又意识到我根本没在做梦 |
[42:33] | There was a male voice choir | 有个男声合唱团 |
[42:34] | serenading Marilyn under our window. | 站在我们窗下给玛丽莲唱小夜曲 |
[42:37] | At two in the morning. | 那是凌晨两点钟啊 |
[42:39] | It’s a circus. Freak show. | 简直像看马戏团的畸形秀一样 |
[42:42] | I’m going back to New York for a few days. | 我要回纽约待几天 |
[42:46] | I need a break. I need to see my kids. | 我需要休息一下 我想见见我的孩子 |
[42:49] | – That won’t help Marilyn. – I can’t help her. | -这对玛丽莲没好处 -我帮不了她 |
[42:53] | She wants me to protect her, but… I can’t. | 她想要我保护她 但我做不到 |
[42:57] | She thought I could smash all her insecurities. | 她以为我能给她安全感 |
[43:00] | That I can make her a new person. | 我能把她变成一个全新的人 |
[43:02] | She read some notes I made. | 她读了一些我写的笔记 |
[43:05] | They were nothing. Just… just a few ideas. | 根本没什么 只是些想法罢了 |
[43:07] | But about her? | 是写她的吗 |
[43:09] | She took them the wrong way. | 她误解了我的意思 |
[43:13] | You do… love her, your new bride and all that? | 你爱她对吗 毕竟她是你的新娘 |
[43:18] | I can’t work. | 我没法工作 |
[43:21] | I can’t think. | 没法思考 |
[43:24] | She’s devouring me. | 她在吞噬我 |
[43:30] | Good morning, Vivien. | 早上好 费雯 |
[43:34] | Uh, ladies and gentlemen, my darling wife. | 女士们先生们 我亲爱的妻子 |
[43:36] | Hello. I hope Larry isn’t making you all work too hard. | 你们好 希望拉里没把你们逼得太辛苦 |
[43:40] | I know what a dreadful slave-driver he could be. | 我知道他有时像个可怕的奴隶主 |
[43:44] | David. He would be lost without you. | 大卫 没有你他将无所适从 |
[43:47] | Just doing my job. | 只是尽本分而已 |
[43:48] | And Jack, of course. Jack. | 杰克 还有 杰克 |
[43:49] | Oh. I’m getting old, Jack. | 我真是老糊涂了 杰克 |
[43:52] | More beautiful every year, Vivien. | 你真是越来越美了 费雯 |
[43:54] | Well, I need you to work your miracles on me. | 那我需要你在我身上施展魔力 |
[43:57] | Are you looking after Larry like I told you? | 你按我说的那样照顾拉里了吗 |
[44:00] | I’m doing my best, Vivien. | 我已竭尽所能 费雯 |
[44:03] | Marilyn, darling. | 玛丽莲 亲爱的 |
[44:05] | Larry tells me that you are quite superb, | 拉里跟我说你棒极了 |
[44:11] | and I am wild with jealousy. | 我真是嫉妒死了 |
[44:14] | But everyone says you were a wonderful Elsie on stage. | 但人人都把你舞台上的埃尔希形象奉为经典 |
[44:17] | Oh, but I’m too old to play her in the film. | 但是我老了 不能在电影中扮演她了 |
[44:20] | Larry was quite brutal about that. | 这点上拉里可是很残忍的 |
[44:23] | You see, the truth is all that matters to him, | 他这人只在乎事实 |
[44:27] | and that’s why we all admire him so very much. | 所以我们都很敬仰他 |
[44:30] | I must let you work. I just wanted to wish you good luck. | 我得让你去工作了 我就想祝你好运 |
[44:36] | – Hi, Vivien. – Goodbye, and you. | -你好啊 费雯 -再见了 |
[44:39] | I love the mustache. I do. | 我喜欢这撇小胡子 真的 |
[44:43] | It suits you. Bye… | 跟你很相称 再见 |
[44:47] | So I wasn’t addressed. Who cares? | 不就是没提到我吗 谁在乎啊 |
[44:52] | Bull in the labyrinth. Oop! | 什么迷宫里的牛头人 |
[44:54] | Who the heck is Theseus anyway? | 再说谁是提修斯啊 |
[44:57] | I didn’t think she would be so beautiful. | 真没想到她会如此美丽 |
[45:00] | – Disgraceful! – Oh, she shines on that screen. | -真丢人 -她在银幕上真是光彩照人 |
[45:04] | Oh, darling. Puss, don’t upset yourself. | 亲爱的 别为此烦心 |
[45:06] | You are ten times the actress she will ever be. | 她的演技永远都不及你十分之一 |
[45:09] | Oh, if you could see yourself. The way you watch her! | 如果你能看到你自己看她的样子 |
[45:13] | Oh, Vivien, you’re imagining things. Please. | 费雯 这是你想象出来的 别这样 |
[45:16] | I hope she makes your life hell. | 我希望她让你痛苦不堪 |
[45:18] | Vivien… | 费雯 |
[45:28] | Do you have a cigarette, please, Colin? | 科林 能给我支烟吗 |
[45:33] | No, not one of my awful things. | 不 不要我的烂烟 |
[45:45] | Remember, boy, when it comes to women, | 记住 孩子 女人啊 |
[45:48] | you’re never too old for humiliation. | 你再老她们也能让你下不来台 |
[45:53] | Marilyn won’t shoot today. She’s gone back to Parkside. | 玛丽莲今天不肯拍摄 她回帕克赛德了 |
[45:56] | She’s upset about Arthur leaving England. | 亚瑟离开英国让她很难过 |
[45:58] | He’s only going to visit his children. | 他只是去看看他的孩子 |
[46:00] | You don’t leave Marilyn alone. | 你就是不能撇下玛丽莲独自一人 |
[46:02] | She can’t handle it. | 她受不了这个 |
[46:04] | She thinks that everyone’s going to abandon her. | 她觉得人人都会抛弃她 |
[46:08] | Let’s hope she’s changed her bloody mind. | 希望她改主意了 |
[46:10] | – Yes. – Sir Laurence? | -喂 -劳伦斯爵士吗 |
[46:12] | – Roger, what’s up? – Is, uh, Colin there, sir? | -罗杰 什么事 -科林在吗 |
[46:17] | – Yes, he is. – Can I speak to him? | -他在 -我能跟他说话吗 |
[46:20] | Colin, it’s for you. | 科林 找你的 |
[46:27] | – Roger? – Colin. | – 罗杰 – 科林 |
[46:30] | Miss Monroe. | 梦露小姐 |
[46:32] | Why don’t you drop by here on your way home. | 你回家的路上过来坐坐吧 |
[46:35] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[46:38] | What is Marilyn doing on the phone with my third fucking assistant? | 玛丽莲为什么要跟我的导助通电话 |
[46:40] | Yes, I’m sure I could do that. | 当然可以 |
[46:43] | Good. | 太好了 |
[46:45] | Don’t tell anyone, though. | 不过别告诉别人 |
[46:51] | Well, is she coming back? | 她要回来吗 |
[46:52] | No, she wants to see me. | 不 她想见我 |
[46:54] | He shouldn’t be talking to her. He’s just a kid. | 他不该跟她说话 他还只是个孩子 |
[46:56] | Supposing he said something. | 要是说错了话呢 |
[46:57] | I’m sure Colin knows what he’s doing. | 我想科林很清楚自己在做什么 |
[46:59] | Don’t you, Colin? | 是不是 科林 |
[47:05] | I know you’re awfully busy, Colin, | 我知道你很忙 科林 |
[47:07] | but if you could manage to find me a cup of tea before you leave, | 如果能劳烦你走之前帮我端杯茶来 |
[47:09] | that would be marvelous. | 就再好不过了 |
[47:13] | Miss Monroe said for you to wait. | 梦露小姐说让你等着 |
[47:21] | Help yourself to a drink. | 给自己倒杯酒吧 |
[47:23] | Oh, I’m sorry. I was checking that you’ve got everything. | 抱歉 我只是想确认你需要的都有了 |
[47:26] | Let me. | 我来吧 |
[47:36] | Are you frightened of me, Colin? | 你怕我吗 科林 |
[47:38] | No. | 不怕 |
[47:41] | Good. ‘Cause I like you. | 很好 我喜欢你 |
[47:47] | I want you to help me. | 我希望你能帮帮我 |
[47:49] | Well, I’m only the third. I’m just… I’m a messenger, really. | 我只是导助 我其实只是个传话的 |
[47:51] | But you know everything that’s going on. | 但发生什么事你都知道 |
[47:53] | You can see both sides of the situation. | 你两边的情况都看得到 |
[47:56] | Please tell me everything. | 求你把一切都告诉我吧 |
[47:59] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[48:04] | I thought you weren’t scared of me. | 你不说你不怕我吗 |
[48:09] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[48:11] | I’ll have them send in a tray. I’m starved. | 我让他们端盘吃的进来 我饿坏了 |
[48:15] | Oh, go… Oh, gosh, I’m sorry. | 天呐 真抱歉 |
[48:18] | Am I interrupting something? | 我是不是打扰了你的计划 |
[48:20] | Maybe you have a Mrs. Colin waiting for you at home. | 家里有妻子等着你回去吗 |
[48:22] | Oh, no. There’s no Mrs. Colin. | 没有 我没结婚 |
[48:25] | So we can talk as long as we like. | 那我们想聊到几时都可以了 |
[48:30] | Why is Sir Olivier so mean? | 奥利弗爵士为什么这么尖刻 |
[48:34] | He talks awful to me. | 他对我恶言恶语 |
[48:35] | Like he’s slumming. | 像他在施舍一样 |
[48:40] | I’ll tell you what’s wrong. | 我告诉你问题出在哪 |
[48:41] | It’s agony for him | 让他痛苦的是 |
[48:43] | because he is a great actor that wants to be a film star. | 他是个伟大的演员 却想做电影明星 |
[48:46] | And it’s agony for you | 而让你痛苦的是 |
[48:47] | because you’re a film star who wants to be a great actress. | 你是个电影明星 却想做个伟大的女演员 |
[48:51] | And this film won’t help either of you. | 这部电影无法完成你们的心愿 |
[48:57] | You sure you can handle that? | 这酒你受得了吗 |
[48:59] | You don’t look old enough to drink. | 你看样子还不到喝酒的年龄 |
[49:01] | I’m 23, Miss Monroe. | 我二十三岁了 梦露小姐 |
[49:03] | Oh, it’s Marilyn. | 喊我玛丽莲 |
[49:05] | Hmm. I’m 30. | 我都三十了 |
[49:08] | I guess that makes me an old lady to you. | 我对你来说都是个老太婆了 |
[49:10] | Seven years is nothing. | 七年之差不算什么 |
[49:12] | You know I’ve been married three times already. | 我都结了三次婚了 |
[49:15] | How did that happen? | 怎么会这样呢 |
[49:17] | Maybe you’re just looking for the right man. | 或许你只是想找那个合适的人 |
[49:19] | They always look right at the start. | 开始的时候他们看着都挺合适 |
[49:25] | I’ll get that. | 我来接吧 |
[49:30] | – Hello? – Colin, is everything OK? | -你好 -科林 一切都好吗 |
[49:32] | Everything’s fine. Uh, Miss Monroe, she just. | 都很好 梦露小姐 她只是 |
[49:35] | She had some large packages she needed handling. | 她有些大箱行李要我处理 |
[49:37] | OK, what does she want? | 她要你做什么 |
[49:39] | Colin? | 科林 |
[49:41] | Let me speak to her, Colin. Oh… | 让我跟她说话 科林 |
[49:42] | Sorry, sorry, hello. | 抱歉 抱歉 喂 |
[49:43] | Let me talk to her. Sh! | 让我跟她通话 |
[49:46] | Let me speak to her. | 让我跟她说话 |
[49:49] | What is going on, Colin? | 怎么回事 科林 |
[49:51] | I’m sor…. I’m afraid she’s tied up right now. | 抱…恐怕她现在有点忙 |
[49:55] | Let me talk to her, damn it. | 让我跟她说话 该死的 |
[49:56] | Colin, let me talk to her. | 科林 让我跟她说话 |
[49:58] | – Colin! – I’m sorry, Milton. | -科林 -抱歉 米尔顿 |
[49:59] | I’m sorry. I have to go. | 抱歉 我得挂了 |
[50:01] | Colin! | 科林 |
[50:09] | Let’s go for a walk in the garden. | 我们去花园里走走吧 |
[50:12] | Let’s go see if we can find any more reporters in the bushes. | 看看能不能在灌木丛里再找出几个记者来 |
[50:21] | Oh, I didn’t know it was so pretty out here. | 我都不知道这里这么漂亮 |
[50:25] | You should get out more. You should see the sights. | 你该多出来转转 看看风景 |
[50:28] | I am the sights. | 我就是风景啊 |
[50:30] | You know, we’re just like Elsie and the young king. | 我们就像埃尔希和王子 |
[50:39] | What would Sir Laurence say if he could see us now? | 劳伦斯爵士这会儿要是看到我们会怎么说 |
[50:43] | I don’t think he’d mind. | 我想他不会介意的 |
[50:47] | But he thinks that I’m the enemy. | 但他把我当敌人看 |
[50:50] | No, he doesn’t understand your kind of actor. | 不 他只是不理解你们这样的演员 |
[50:52] | He’s hated the Method ever since | 费雯和伊利亚·卡赞合作之后 |
[50:54] | Vivien worked with Elia Kazan. | 他就一直反感体验派表演法 |
[50:55] | It’s all too strange and new. | 对他太陌生也太新奇 |
[50:57] | So you’re the future, and that frightens him. | 所以说你是令他畏惧的未来 |
[51:00] | You know what? Every time I walk into the studio, | 知道吗 每次我走进片场 |
[51:03] | I feel a sense of doom come over me. | 都觉得像是被厄运笼罩 |
[51:09] | He gives me the dirtiest looks, | 他用最肮脏的眼神看着我 |
[51:11] | even when he’s smiling. | 即使他笑的时候也这样 |
[51:14] | And the crew hates me. | 剧组的人也讨厌我 |
[51:16] | No, that’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[51:17] | The only person I can trust is Paula. | 我唯一能信任的人就是保拉 |
[51:21] | Except for you now, maybe. | 或许现在也能信任你了 |
[51:23] | Phone call from New York, Miss Monroe. It’s Mr. Miller. | 梦露小姐 纽约来电 是米勒先生 |
[51:33] | – Goodbye, Colin. – Goodbye. | -再见 科林 -再见 |
[51:35] | Thank you for telling me the truth. | 谢谢你跟我说实话 |
[51:41] | You’ll be leaving now, I expect. | 我想你该走了吧 |
[51:45] | I don’t care if he fucks her sideways. | 我才不在乎她是不是跟他上床了呢 |
[51:47] | Perhaps it’ll calm her down. | 或许这样能让她平静下来 |
[51:49] | Oh, hello, boy. | 你好啊 孩子 |
[51:52] | Hear you spent last night with Marilyn. | 听说你昨晚跟玛丽莲共度良宵 |
[51:54] | I didn’t spend the night with her. We just… we had a chat. | 我没有 我们只是 纯聊天而已 |
[51:56] | I heard them chuckling. | 我听到他们笑了 |
[51:57] | Perhaps if Colin is very diplomatic, | 或许科林这么圆滑得体 |
[51:59] | Marilyn’s more likely to behave herself. | 玛丽莲就会乖一点 |
[52:01] | – She just wants a chum, that’s all. – A chum? | -她就是需要个好朋友罢了 -好朋友 |
[52:03] | Jesus Christ, what is this, Goodbye, Mr. Chips? | 老天爷啊 你当这是《万世师表》啊 |
[52:06] | Grow up, kid. | 别那么幼稚 孩子 |
[52:13] | You know, I thought working with Marilyn | 我以为和玛丽莲合作 |
[52:14] | would make me feel young again. | 会让我觉得重焕青春 |
[52:19] | But I look dead in the rushes. | 但样片里我看上去像死人一般 |
[52:21] | Dead behind these eyes. | 眼睛里了无生气 |
[52:27] | I wanted to renew myself through her. | 我想通过她重获新生 |
[52:32] | But all I see reflected in that magnificent face | 但那张美丽绝伦的脸上倒映出的 |
[52:35] | is my own inadequacy. | 却是我的缺陷 |
[52:42] | You know, I admire Marilyn. | 我很喜欢玛丽莲 真的 |
[52:44] | I really do, despite her behavior. | 尽管她的种种劣迹 |
[52:48] | She’s taken everything Hollywood can throw at her | 好莱坞对她百般刁难 她不仅承受住了 |
[52:50] | and she’s triumphed. That takes some bloody guts. | 还战胜了这些困难 这是需要勇气的 |
[52:54] | An actress has to be pretty tough | 一个女演员要十分坚强 |
[52:57] | to get even a tenth as far as she has. | 才取得她十分之一的成就 |
[53:02] | Be careful, boy. | 小心点 孩子 |
[53:05] | She doesn’t need to be rescued. | 她并不需要别人拯救 |
[53:08] | Not really. | 其实不需要 |
[54:04] | It’s you. | 是你啊 |
[54:08] | Marvelous! Absolutely marvelous, darling. | 太好了 真是棒极了 亲爱的 |
[54:10] | That’s wonderful. That’s wonderful. | 太棒了 太棒了 |
[54:11] | Well done. Let’s check that. | 做得好 把片子存好吧 |
[54:26] | Three minutes, ladies and gentlemen. Three minutes! | 还有三分钟 女士们先生们 三分钟 |
[54:29] | Colin! Arthur Miller called me. | 科林 亚瑟·米勒给我打电话了 |
[54:32] | He’s not happy with you. | 他对你很不爽 |
[54:33] | He doesn’t even know who I am. | 他都不知道我是谁 |
[54:35] | Well, Marilyn must have said something. | 肯定是玛丽莲说了什么 |
[54:36] | Well, maybe she’s trying to make him jealous. | 或许她只是想引他嫉妒 |
[54:43] | Listen, kid. I’ve known Marilyn for seven years. | 听着 孩子 我跟玛丽莲相识有七年了 |
[54:46] | I fell in love with her just as you’ve done. | 我像你一样爱上了她 |
[54:48] | We had ten days together, and that was it. | 我们在一起了十天就结束了 |
[54:51] | She picked me up, she put me down, that’s what she does. | 她玩得起 也放得下 她就是这种人 |
[54:54] | She breaks hearts. She will break yours. | 她伤别人的心 她也会伤你的心 |
[54:56] | My advice to you is quit before you get burned. | 我建议你趁还没受伤退出吧 |
[55:00] | I don’t need your advice. | 我不需要你的建议 |
[55:02] | Have it your way. | 你自便吧 |
[55:04] | You don’t see Marilyn again. | 你不能再和玛丽莲见面 |
[55:05] | You don’t even talk to her. | 你不能跟她说话 |
[55:06] | She’s completely off limits to you. Do you understand me? | 你完全不能接近她 懂了吗 |
[55:10] | Yes. | 懂了 |
[55:14] | – I waited for you on Friday. – Lucy, I’m so sorry. | -周五那天我等你来着 -露西 真抱歉 |
[55:17] | I completely forgot. I just… I’ve been so busy. | 我完全忘记了 我最近太忙了 |
[55:19] | So I hear. | 我听说了 |
[55:21] | Well, you know how crews gossip. | 你也知道剧组的人喜欢说闲话 |
[55:22] | There’s nothing in it. | 都不是真的 |
[55:23] | Of course there isn’t. | 当然不是 |
[55:26] | Marilyn Monroe fancying you? Come on. | 玛丽莲·梦露会喜欢你 少做梦了 |
[55:33] | – Oh, hi, Colin. – Hi. | -你好啊 科林 -你好 |
[55:34] | Hi, Lucy. | 你好 露西 |
[55:42] | I thought you were different. | 我还以为你与众不同 |
[55:44] | I really like you, and we have fun. | 我真心喜欢你 我们不是挺开心的吗 |
[55:47] | And now it’s time to set your sights a little higher. | 现在该把眼光放高点了 |
[55:53] | Well, good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[56:19] | – Get in. – Any problem, Roger? | -上车 -有什么事吗 罗杰 |
[56:21] | Uh, no. Just dropped by to take Colin out to lunch. | 没事 就是顺路带科林去吃饭 |
[56:24] | You’re not taking him to Marilyn. | 你可不能带他去见玛丽莲 |
[56:26] | That would drop us all in a whole ocean of shit. | 那会给我们惹大麻烦的 |
[56:28] | No, sir. | 不会的 |
[56:29] | Been looking forward to this, haven’t we, Colin? | 这顿饭我们期待已久了 不是吗 科林 |
[56:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[56:36] | OK. You have a nice time, boys. | 好吧 祝你们吃得愉快 |
[56:40] | – Surprise! – Jesus! | -惊喜 -天啊 |
[56:43] | Roger and I decided to take you on an adventure. | 我和罗杰决定带你去冒险 |
[56:47] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[56:50] | Colin! | 科林 |
[56:53] | Get back here, you little bastard! | 给我回来 你个小混蛋 |
[56:55] | Colin! You’re fired! You hear me? | 科林 你被解雇了 听到了吗 |
[57:02] | Do you think he saw me? | 你说他看见我了吗 |
[57:03] | Colin! | 科林 |
[57:08] | Snuggle up. | 靠过来点 |
[57:09] | This is fun. | 这真有趣 |
[57:11] | This is the getaway car. | 这是一辆逃亡之车 |
[57:27] | I oughta feel like this every day. | 我真该每天都这么开心 |
[57:30] | We have today, anyway. | 至少我们拥有今天 |
[57:34] | We have one day to do whatever you like. | 我们有一天时间做你想做的任何事 |
[57:37] | Then we can go back to real life tomorrow. | 然后明天我们就要回到现实生活中 |
[57:39] | Only one day? | 只有一天吗 |
[57:41] | – Well, maybe the weekend. – Or a week! | -或许再加上周末吧 -要么一整周吧 |
[57:49] | What should we do now? | 我们现在该做什么 |
[57:50] | We could go to Windsor Castle, if you like. | 如果你想 我们可以去温莎城堡 |
[58:00] | Detective Chief Superintendent Smith. | 我是史密斯 刑事总警司 |
[58:03] | I’m escorting this lady and gentleman for the day. | 我今天陪同这位女士和这位先生出行 |
[58:06] | They’d like to look around the castle. | 他们想在城堡里转转 |
[58:07] | I need a contact name for the book. | 你们需要提供一个联系人以做记录 |
[58:10] | You don’t know Her Majesty, by any chance? | 你认识女王陛下吗 |
[58:12] | Yes, we met at a movie premiere. | 认识 我们在一场电影首映式上遇见过 |
[58:14] | She said my dress was pretty. | 她夸我的裙子漂亮 |
[58:16] | I don’t think that quite does it, sir. | 我想这恐怕不行 |
[58:17] | My godfather works here. | 我的教父在这里工作 |
[58:19] | He’s the royal librarian. Sir Owen Morehead. | 他是皇家图书管理员 欧文·莫海德爵士 |
[58:41] | Hello, sir. | 先生 你好 |
[58:43] | Colin, my boy! Come in! | 科林 好孩子 进来 |
[58:46] | Forgive the dust. | 原谅这里满是灰尘 |
[58:50] | Oh, you are very pretty, my dear. | 你可真美啊 亲爱的 |
[58:55] | Gee, I’d sure like to read all these books. | 天呐 我真想读遍这里的书 |
[58:57] | Luckily, one doesn’t really have to. | 幸好 没那个必要 |
[59:00] | A lot of them just have pictures in. | 很多书里只有图片 |
[59:02] | This is by an artist called Holbein. | 这幅是一位叫霍尔拜因的画家的作品 |
[59:07] | She’s beautiful. | 她真美 |
[59:07] | She was the daughter of one of the king’s courtiers. | 她是英王一位朝臣的女儿 |
[59:11] | Nearly 400 years ago. | 几乎有四百年的历史了 |
[59:13] | Gee, I hope I look that good when I’m 400. | 真希望我四百岁时也这么美 |
[59:18] | These are by Leonardo da Vinci. | 这些是列奥纳多·达·芬奇的画作 |
[59:22] | Didn’t he paint that lady with the funny smile? | 是他画了那幅笑得很诡异的女人吗 |
[59:25] | – The Mona Lisa. – Do you have that one here, too? | -蒙娜丽莎 -你们这儿也有那幅吗 |
[59:28] | Alas, that one got away. | 可惜啊 没有那一幅 |
[59:33] | – The Queen’s sorry to have missed you. – Really? | -女王没见到你该会很失望的 -是吗 |
[59:35] | Oh, yes! Why, she was only saying to me the other day, | 是啊 因为那天她这么跟我说 |
[59:38] | “What must it be like to be the most famous woman on Earth?” | “作为世上最著名的女人是什么感觉啊” |
[59:53] | Colin, look. | 科林 瞧啊 |
[59:56] | Gee, I sure never had a doll’s house like this when I was a kid. | 天哪 我小时候可没有这样的玩具房子 |
[1:00:00] | – Can I? – Yes, of course. | -我能打开吗 -当然了 |
[1:00:11] | This is me. | 这是我 |
[1:00:13] | That’s you, and these are our kids. | 那是你 这些是我们的孩子 |
[1:00:20] | Oh, our daughter’s so pretty. | 我们的女儿好漂亮 |
[1:00:25] | All little girls should be told how pretty they are. | 所有的小女孩都该听人夸她们漂亮 |
[1:00:30] | Should grow up knowing how much their mother loves them. | 长大的时候都该知道妈妈很爱她们 |
[1:00:38] | There she is! | 她来了 |
[1:00:45] | Shall I be her? | 该变身性感女神了吗 |
[1:00:55] | Are you somebody, mate? | 你是什么人物吗 伙计 |
[1:00:57] | No. I’m no one. | 不是 就是一无名小卒 |
[1:01:13] | So this is your old school, huh? | 这就是你的母校了 |
[1:01:16] | Did you sing in the school choir? | 你参加学校合唱团了吗 |
[1:01:18] | No. | 没有 |
[1:01:20] | That’s a lie, I can tell. | 你撒谎 我看得出来 |
[1:01:22] | How old were you? | 你当时多大 |
[1:01:25] | I was sent away to boarding school when I was eight. | 我八岁时被送进寄宿学校 |
[1:01:27] | Why? Didn’t your parents like you very much? | 为什么 你父母不太喜欢你吗 |
[1:01:31] | That’s just how they do it in my family. | 我们家就是这样 |
[1:01:34] | Well, I’d never send my kids away. | 我绝不会把我的孩子送走的 |
[1:01:36] | Eton is 500 years old. | 伊顿公学有五百年的历史了 |
[1:01:39] | It was founded by King Henry VI. | 是由国王亨利六世创建的 |
[1:01:42] | No wonder it’s so dusty. | 怪不得落满了灰 |
[1:01:44] | Looks more like a palace. | 看上去更像一座宫殿 |
[1:01:47] | That room there, Upper School, | 那个房间 是高中部 |
[1:01:49] | that’s where you’re sent if you don’t work hard enough. | 如果你学习不刻苦 就会被送去那里 |
[1:01:50] | You’re whipped. | 挨鞭子 |
[1:01:51] | No. | 不是吧 |
[1:01:53] | – That’s awful. – It’s Marilyn Monroe! | -那太可怕了 -是玛丽莲·梦露啊 |
[1:02:02] | Look who it is! | 快看那是谁 |
[1:02:05] | Come see Marilyn. | 快来看 是玛丽莲 |
[1:02:06] | Well, hello, boys. | 你们好啊 小伙子们 |
[1:02:08] | Pleased to meet you! | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:02:09] | – Blow us a kiss, Marilyn! – Sure. | -给我们个飞吻吧 玛丽莲 -好啊 |
[1:02:13] | All right, boys. Work hard! | 好了 小伙子们 用功学习 |
[1:02:14] | I don’t want anyone whipping you. | 我可不想你们挨鞭子 |
[1:02:16] | You can whip me anytime, Marilyn! | 我愿意随时挨你的鞭子 玛丽莲 |
[1:02:22] | Maybe we should go. | 差不多该走了 |
[1:02:23] | It’s time to go. Lovely to see you. | 该走了 很高兴见到你们 |
[1:02:36] | Hurry up, slowpoke! | 快点 小磨叽 |
[1:02:42] | There’s no… we haven’t got our… we can’t… | 这儿没… 我们没带… 没法… |
[1:02:48] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:02:53] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:02:59] | This is great. | 太棒了 |
[1:03:05] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[1:03:08] | What if a boat goes past? We’ll be arrested. | 要是有船经过的话 咱们要被抓起来了 |
[1:03:11] | Don’t worry. Roger will fix it. | 别担心 罗杰能搞定 |
[1:03:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:03:21] | – I have something in my eye. – Let me see. | -我眼里进了东西 -让我看看 |
[1:03:27] | I can’t see anything. | 什么也没有啊 |
[1:03:34] | That’s the first time I’ve kissed anyone younger than me. | 我还是头一回和比我小的男人接吻 |
[1:03:40] | There’s a lot of older guys in Hollywood. | 好莱坞里尽是些老男人 |
[1:04:02] | Don’t be shy, Colin. It’s nothing you haven’t seen before. | 别害羞了 科林 你又不是没见过 |
[1:04:12] | Oh, Colin. And you, an old Etonian. | 科林 你可真是个古板的伊顿人 |
[1:04:17] | My God, it’s cold. It’s freezing! | 天啊 真冷 冻死了 |
[1:04:28] | Here. Come here. Let me warm you up. | 来 我帮你捂捂暖 |
[1:04:32] | Is that better? | 暖和点了吗 |
[1:04:37] | I want this to be the perfect date. | 我希望这是一次完美的约会 |
[1:04:41] | I haven’t had a real date since I was 13 years old. | 我十三岁后就再没真正地约会过 |
[1:05:01] | That was nice. | 感觉很好 |
[1:05:07] | Time to go home, I think, Miss Monroe. | 是时候回家了 梦露小姐 |
[1:05:27] | Be careful not to get in too deep, son. | 留神别陷得太深 孩子 |
[1:05:34] | The falling leaves | 夜闻落叶飘下 |
[1:05:39] | Drift by the window | 片片吹落窗前 |
[1:05:43] | The autumn leaves | 秋叶层叠交错 |
[1:05:47] | Of red and gold | 火红映着金芒 |
[1:05:51] | I see you lips | 我看见你的双唇 |
[1:05:54] | The summer kisses | 弥留着夏日的吻 |
[1:05:59] | The sunburned hands | 而你黝黑的双手 |
[1:06:03] | I used to hold | 我也曾那般紧握 |
[1:06:07] | Since you went away | 自你一别 |
[1:06:11] | The days grow long | 日渐天长 |
[1:06:15] | And soon I’ll hear | 时至重闻 |
[1:06:19] | Old winter’s song | 冬日旧谣 |
[1:06:23] | But I miss you most of all | 但亲爱的你 |
[1:06:26] | My darling | 才是我最深的思恋 |
[1:06:31] | Hi, Milton. | 你好 米尔顿 |
[1:06:33] | The next time I come on set, you better make sure Colin is there. | 下次我再去片场时 你最好确保科林也在 |
[1:06:37] | Take him home. | 送他回家 |
[1:06:50] | You spent the day with her. What frame of mind was she in? | 你一天都陪着她 她心情怎么样 |
[1:06:53] | – She was fine, sir. – Oh, how lovely. | -挺好的 先生 -很好 |
[1:06:54] | Well, go and find out why she’s not standing here | 那你去看看她怎么到现在 |
[1:06:57] | right now in front of that. | 还没来片场就位 |
[1:06:58] | There’s a good chap. | 那才是好孩子 |
[1:06:59] | And perhaps on this splendid day, | 没准趁这良辰吉日 |
[1:07:01] | we can persuade her to do some of the work | 我们能说服她 |
[1:07:02] | that she is currently paying herself to do. | 别再拿着薪水不干活儿了 |
[1:07:06] | – Don’t start, Dickie. – You won’t get any sympathy from me. | -省省吧 迪基 -我可不会同情你 |
[1:07:09] | – She’s trying her best. – Oh, dear. | -她已经尽力了 -我的天啊 |
[1:07:12] | Little Colin’s in love. | 小科林恋爱了 |
[1:07:19] | – Colin? – What’s the matter? | -科林 -怎么了 |
[1:07:22] | It’s Marilyn. She’s asking for you. | 是玛丽莲 她要见你 |
[1:07:33] | She hasn’t made a sound for over an hour. | 里面已经一个多小时没动静了 |
[1:07:35] | So how many pills did she take? | 她吃了多少药 |
[1:07:36] | Jesus! Who knows. | 天哪 谁知道啊 |
[1:07:38] | – I wasn’t counting. – Marilyn? So how about the window? | -我又没数 -玛丽莲 从窗户进吧 |
[1:07:42] | Marilyn, darling? Open the door, bubbeleh. | 玛丽莲 亲爱的 开开门 宝贝 |
[1:07:48] | That’s her window. | 那是她的窗户 |
[1:07:59] | Marilyn? | 玛丽莲 |
[1:08:01] | Marilyn. | 玛丽莲 |
[1:08:06] | Colin? | 科林 |
[1:08:07] | Oh, hi, Colin. | 你好 科林 |
[1:08:13] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[1:08:16] | Everyone’s worried about you. | 大家都很担心你 |
[1:08:20] | Qh, phooey. | 得了吧 |
[1:08:22] | Colin! | 科林 |
[1:08:28] | – Get in. – Colin! | -过来睡吧 -科林 |
[1:08:31] | Colin, come on, open up! | 科林 快点 快开门 |
[1:08:33] | Colin? Colin! | 科林 科林 |
[1:08:35] | Open this door. She needs me. Colin! | 开门 她需要我 科林 |
[1:08:37] | You don’t understand her. | 你不了解她 |
[1:08:39] | – Come on. – She’s fine, uh… | -快点 -她没事 |
[1:08:41] | Come on, open up! | 赶紧开门 |
[1:08:42] | I’m gonna keep an eye on her, and I will sleep on the sofa. | 我来照看她吧 我就睡沙发 |
[1:08:44] | Colin, listen to me. You can’t talk to her. | 科林 听我说 你没法跟她沟通 |
[1:08:47] | I can’t find the key. Look, you can all go home now. | 我找不到钥匙 你们都先回去吧 |
[1:08:49] | – You don’t understand her. Come on. – Go home. | -你不了解她 拜托 -回去吧 |
[1:08:53] | Oh, my… | 老天爷 |
[1:09:58] | Colin. What are you doing here? | 科林 你怎么会在这 |
[1:10:02] | Uh, I came in through the window. | 我从窗户进来的 |
[1:10:04] | Milton thought that you were sick. | 米尔顿以为你病了 |
[1:10:10] | The window. | 窗户 |
[1:10:12] | How romantic. | 真浪漫 |
[1:10:14] | That’s just like Romeo and Juliet. | 就像罗密欧与朱丽叶 |
[1:10:18] | What… why would they say that I’m sick? | 怎么 他们怎么会以为我病了 |
[1:10:26] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:10:29] | Please don’t take any more. | 拜托别再吃了 |
[1:10:34] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[1:10:35] | Who’s that? | 那个又是谁 |
[1:10:37] | That’s my mama. She bought me a white piano. | 那是我妈妈 她买了一架白色钢琴给我 |
[1:10:42] | Right before they took her to the asylum. | 没过多久她就被送到了收容所 |
[1:10:45] | I grew up in other people’s homes, mostly. | 小时候我总是寄人篱下 |
[1:10:50] | Is that Abraham Lincoln? | 那是亚伯拉罕·林肯吗 |
[1:10:52] | That’s my dad. | 那是我爸爸 |
[1:10:55] | Well, I don’t know who my real father is, | 我不知道谁是我的亲生父亲 |
[1:10:57] | so it may as well be him, right? | 所以也可能是他 对吧 |
[1:11:04] | Do you have a home, Colin? A real one? | 你有家吗 科林 一个真正的家 |
[1:11:09] | With a mama and a daddy? | 家里有爸爸妈妈 |
[1:11:11] | Yes, I do. | 我有 |
[1:11:13] | Do they love you? | 他们爱你吗 |
[1:11:15] | I’m sure that they do. | 他们很爱我 |
[1:11:19] | Mm. You’re lucky. | 你真幸运 |
[1:11:22] | Yes. | 的确 |
[1:11:25] | Do you love me, Colin? | 你爱我吗 科林 |
[1:11:30] | Yes. | 爱 |
[1:11:35] | You’re like some Greek goddess to me. | 你就是我的希腊女神 |
[1:11:38] | I’m not a goddess. | 我不是女神 |
[1:11:41] | I just wanna be loved like a regular girl. | 我只是个渴望被爱的普通女孩 |
[1:11:44] | Mr. Miller loves you. | 米勒先生爱你 |
[1:11:46] | No, I found his notebook. | 不 我看了他的笔记本 |
[1:11:48] | He said the most horrible things about me. | 他在上面对我恶语相加 |
[1:11:51] | Writers, they scribble all kinds of things. | 作家们总是瞎写乱划的 |
[1:11:54] | It doesn’t mean anything. | 不代表什么 |
[1:11:54] | No, he wanted me to find it. | 不 他想让我发现它 |
[1:11:58] | He said he wished he’d never married me. | 他说他很后悔娶了我 |
[1:12:03] | Why do the people I love always leave me? | 为什么我爱的人都要离开我 |
[1:12:06] | I will never leave you. | 我永远不会离开你 |
[1:12:16] | All people ever see is Marilyn Monroe. | 大家只看到了玛丽莲·梦露 |
[1:12:20] | As soon as they realize I’m not her, they run. | 一旦他们发现我不是她 就都跑了 |
[1:12:29] | You’re different. | 你就不同 |
[1:12:32] | You’re not like that. | 你不会像他们那样 |
[1:12:39] | You should date that wardrobe girl. | 你该和那个戏服女孩约会 |
[1:12:43] | She’s so pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[1:12:46] | I don’t want to. | 但我不想 |
[1:12:50] | I love you. | 我爱的是你 |
[1:13:31] | This is nice. | 多么美好 |
[1:13:35] | It’s like spoons. | 这样从侧面抱着我 |
[1:13:40] | I used to do this with Johnny. | 约翰尼以前也会这么做 |
[1:13:43] | – Who’s Johnny? – Johnny Hyde. | -约翰尼是谁 -约翰尼·海德 |
[1:13:48] | He was my agent back in the old days. | 他是我以前的经纪人 |
[1:13:54] | He was thin just like you. | 他也像你一样瘦 |
[1:14:02] | Marilyn, do one thing for me. | 玛丽莲 答应我件事 |
[1:14:07] | Come to the studio on-time tomorrow | 明早准时来片场 |
[1:14:10] | and show everybody what you can do. | 让大家看看你的真正水平 |
[1:14:12] | Show Larry that you are a great actress. | 让拉里知道你是个出色的演员 |
[1:14:17] | Ok. | 好 |
[1:14:53] | Light of heart and fancy free | 明净的心 自由的魂 |
[1:14:58] | That’s the way to start | 拥有它们 便已足够 |
[1:15:03] | There will be nothing to lose | 不必担心 有何损失 |
[1:15:07] | Till you lose your | 只要你心 |
[1:15:11] | Heart | 如常依旧 |
[1:15:22] | This is intolerable! | 你太放肆了 |
[1:15:24] | With deepest respects, sir. | 万分抱歉 先生 |
[1:15:25] | My message was so important, I had no choice but to intrude. | 消息十万火急 我不得不擅自闯入 |
[1:15:28] | – Revolution? – No, sir. | -关于大革命吗 -不是 先生 |
[1:15:29] | Miss Marina’s aunt has been in a motor accident. | 玛丽娜小姐的姑妈出车祸了 |
[1:15:32] | What? | 什么 |
[1:15:33] | Oh, go away, you silly man. | 走开吧 你这蠢蛋 |
[1:15:37] | Miss Marina, your aunt. | 玛丽娜小姐 你的姑妈 |
[1:15:38] | Do you realize how serious her condition is? | 你知道她伤得多重吗 |
[1:15:43] | Well, it’s her own fault. | 是她自作自受 |
[1:15:44] | She has no right out this time of night. She’s 93! | 她不该这么晚还出门 她都九十三了 |
[1:15:49] | Cut it there. | 停 |
[1:15:57] | Well, whatever it was you did to her, boy, keep doing it. | 不管你是怎么办到的 给我继续 |
[1:16:00] | I’ve never seen her so happy. | 我从没见她这么高兴过 |
[1:16:05] | – Yes. – We need Colin at the house right away. | -你好 -我们需要科林马上过来 |
[1:16:09] | Got a pain in my side, for Christ’s sake. | 上帝啊 我身子不舒服 |
[1:16:11] | What are they trying to make me think I’m crazy or something? | 他们想让我觉得自己疯了还是什么 |
[1:16:13] | Is that what it is? | 是这样吗 |
[1:16:15] | T型车(Model T)是全球第一辆能量产的汽车 | |
[1:16:15] | You know I don’t just rev it up like a Model T. | 我不能像辆T型车那样说加速就加速 |
[1:16:18] | I don’t just crank it up. | 我的情绪不是说来就来的 |
[1:16:20] | No one’s asking you to just crank it up. | 没人要你说来就来 |
[1:16:22] | We’re worried about you… | 我们只是担心你 |
[1:16:23] | Isn’t that what you’re saying? | 你不就是那意思吗 |
[1:16:24] | I was sick, for God’s sake! | 天哪 我都病了 |
[1:16:25] | – Can I be sick? – Colin’s here. | -我还不能病了吗 -科林来了 |
[1:16:28] | Colin. | 科林 |
[1:16:30] | Colin. | 科林 |
[1:16:33] | Colin thinks I’m a good actress. Don’t you, Colin? | 科林觉得我是个好演员 对吗 科林 |
[1:16:36] | – Yes I do. You were wonderful today. – See? | -没错 你今天的棒极了 -听到了吧 |
[1:16:38] | – Marilyn’s tired now. – I want him to stay with me. | -玛丽莲累了 -我要他陪着我 |
[1:16:42] | And what would Arthur say if he knew Colin was here? | 如果亚瑟知道科林在这里怎么办 |
[1:16:44] | You heard what she said, she wants me here. Come on. | 你听到了吧 她要我留下 |
[1:16:47] | You have no idea of your position in the world, Marilyn. | 你根本不知道你在这世上的重要性 玛丽莲 |
[1:16:54] | You are the greatest actress that has ever been. | 你是最成功的女演员 |
[1:17:01] | I love you like a daughter. | 我像爱女儿一样爱你 |
[1:17:04] | My darling girl. I know it’s hard now. | 我亲爱的孩子 我知道这很辛苦 |
[1:17:08] | But you will survive this and go on to better things. | 但你会挺过去的 并且会越来越好 |
[1:17:11] | You’re young. | 你还年轻 |
[1:17:13] | Your life is ahead of you, just beginning. | 你的人生还很长 才刚刚开始 |
[1:17:18] | Sit with Colin, mm? | 和科林待会儿吧 |
[1:17:21] | Oh, Paula, I’m sorry. | 保拉 对不起 |
[1:17:24] | – Come here. – Oh, no. | -过来 -不 |
[1:17:27] | Come here. I’m here now. | 来 有我在 |
[1:17:32] | Colin? | 科林 |
[1:17:34] | – I’ll look after you. – Don’t leave. | -我会照顾你的 -别走 |
[1:17:37] | – I’m not. – Please don’t leave. | -不走 -请不要走 |
[1:17:38] | – I’m not. Sh. – Please don’t leave. | -我不走 -请不要走 |
[1:17:41] | Please don’t leave. | 不要走 |
[1:18:04] | Oh, it hurts, it hurts! | 疼 疼 |
[1:18:08] | It’s a baby! It’s a baby! | 我的孩子 我的孩子 |
[1:18:11] | I can’t lose the baby! Colin! | 我不能失去他 科林 |
[1:18:16] | Roger! Call a doctor! | 罗杰 快找医生去 |
[1:18:25] | Who’s in charge here? | 这里谁负责 |
[1:18:28] | I’ve given Mrs. Miller an injection and the bleeding stopped. | 我给米勒夫人打了一针 血止住了 |
[1:18:31] | But she needs to stay in bed tomorrow, | 但她明天要卧床休息 |
[1:18:33] | and after that she’ll be fine. | 过几天她就没事了 |
[1:18:35] | I suggest someone stays with her. | 我建议找个人陪着她 |
[1:18:38] | She’ll be safe with me. Thank you. | 我会好好陪着她的 谢谢 |
[1:18:48] | – Thank you. – Good night, then. | -谢谢 -那晚安了 |
[1:18:52] | Was she really pregnant, sir? | 她真的怀孕了吗 先生 |
[1:18:57] | I think that’s a private matter between | 我想这是米勒夫妇的隐私吧 |
[1:18:58] | Mr. and Mrs. Miller, don’t you? | 你觉得呢 |
[1:19:22] | Arthur’s on his way back. | 亚瑟正赶回来 |
[1:19:31] | When this movie is over, | 拍完这部电影 |
[1:19:34] | I’m gonna settle down and be a good wife to him. | 我就要安下心来做他的好太太 |
[1:19:41] | I’m gonna learn to make matzo-ball soup as good as his dad. | 我要学做犹太面球汤 做到他爸那么好 |
[1:19:50] | We have to forget this whole thing ever happened. | 我们要忘掉发生过的一切 |
[1:19:56] | I don’t want to forget. | 我不想忘记 |
[1:20:01] | Let me protect you from all this. | 让我来保护你吧 |
[1:20:03] | Oh. What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么做 |
[1:20:07] | – Marry me? – Why not? | -娶我吗 -有何不可 |
[1:20:09] | You could quit this. Forget Marilyn Monroe. | 你可以退出这个圈子 不做玛丽莲·梦露 |
[1:20:12] | Forget Hollywood. Let it all go. | 忘了好莱坞 抛开这一切 |
[1:20:16] | Just let it go. | 都放下吧 |
[1:20:24] | I couldn’t just give it up. | 我不能就这么放弃 |
[1:20:27] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[1:20:31] | Why not, when it drives you crazy? | 它都要把你逼疯了 你何不放弃呢 |
[1:20:34] | You think I’m crazy? | 你觉得我疯了吗 |
[1:20:36] | I just meant that you could be happy. | 我的意思是你本可以很幸福 |
[1:20:43] | I am happy. | 我很幸福了 |
[1:20:47] | Of course you’re happy. | 你当然很幸福 |
[1:20:53] | You’re the biggest star in the world. | 你是全世界最受欢迎的明星 |
[1:21:09] | You’re right. We have to forget all this. | 你说得对 我们必须要忘记这一切 |
[1:21:12] | So from now on, I’m just the third assistant director, | 从此刻起 我只是个小小的导演助理 |
[1:21:16] | and we will never look at each other again. | 再不会抬头跟你对视 |
[1:21:22] | Maybe just a wink. Once in a while. | 也许可以偶尔 向我眨眨眼睛 |
[1:21:44] | My dear. My dear. | 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[1:21:47] | – Yes? – They’re ready for you on set. | -进来 -片场已经准备好了 |
[1:21:50] | – Marilyn? – Just arrived. | -玛丽莲呢 -刚刚到了 |
[1:21:52] | Only an hour late. Not bad by her standards. | 只迟到了半小时 对她来说算好了 |
[1:21:56] | Perhaps we’ll finish this bloody film after all. | 我们终于要拍完这部该死的电影了 |
[1:21:59] | Five-two-seven. Take one. | 第527幕 第一条 |
[1:22:05] | – Cut it there. – And check that, please. | -停 -请保存一下 |
[1:22:08] | Five-eight-four, take two. | 584幕 第二条 |
[1:22:13] | Take five. | 第五条 |
[1:22:15] | Six-four-nine, take two. | 649幕 第二条 |
[1:22:18] | Let’s cut it there. | 停 |
[1:22:20] | Very quiet, studio. | 片场保持安静 |
[1:22:21] | I found a dream | 你的臂弯 |
[1:22:25] | Laying in your arms | 偎着美梦 |
[1:22:27] | The whole night through | 整个晚上 |
[1:22:31] | I’m yours | 我属于你 |
[1:22:33] | No matter what others may say or do | 不论别人 如何去看 |
[1:22:38] | Light of heart and fancy free | 明净的心 自由的魂 |
[1:22:43] | That’s the way to start | 拥有它们 便已足够 |
[1:22:47] | There will be nothing to lose | 不用担心 有何损失 |
[1:22:51] | Till you lose your heart | 只要你心 如常依旧 |
[1:23:02] | First love is such sweet despair, Colin. | 初恋是如此甜美的痛心 科林 |
[1:23:11] | Cut. | 停 |
[1:23:13] | That’s a wrap. | 大功告成 |
[1:23:26] | She’s there. | 她来了 |
[1:23:44] | I hope you will all forgive me. | 我希望你们能原谅我 |
[1:23:48] | It wasn’t altogether my fault, | 虽然不尽是我的错 |
[1:23:54] | but I’ve been ill. | 但我一直状态不好 |
[1:23:59] | I’d like you to remember I tried. | 我希望你们记得我尽力了 |
[1:24:40] | Lucy, um… | 露西 |
[1:24:43] | I was wondering if you were doing anything on Saturday. | 我想问问你这周六有空吗 |
[1:24:47] | I’m washing my hair. | 我要去做头发 |
[1:24:54] | Did she break your heart? | 她伤了你的心吗 |
[1:24:58] | A little. | 有点吧 |
[1:25:00] | Good. It needed breaking. | 很好 它需要受点伤 |
[1:25:14] | We’re back, everyone! | 各位 我们回来了 |
[1:25:16] | All right… | 好 |
[1:25:38] | You do look, my son, in a moved sort, as if you were dismayed. | 我儿 你瞧上去似乎有点惊疑的神气 |
[1:25:43] | Be cheerful, sir. | 高兴起来吧 王子 |
[1:25:46] | Our revels now are ended. | 我们的狂欢已经终止了 |
[1:25:51] | We are such stuff as dreams are made on, | 构成我们的料子也就是那梦幻的料子 |
[1:25:59] | and our little life | 我们的短暂的一生 |
[1:26:02] | is rounded with a sleep. | 前后都环绕在酣睡之中 |
[1:26:07] | Prospero. | 普洛斯彼罗的话 |
[1:26:14] | She’s quite wonderful. | 她真的很出色 |
[1:26:17] | No training, no craft to speak of. | 从未受过训练 浑然天成 |
[1:26:19] | No guile, just pure instinct. She’s astonishing. | 不玩阴险骗术 只靠直觉 真是惊人 |
[1:26:22] | You should tell her that. | 你该亲口对她说 |
[1:26:24] | Oh, I will. But she won’t believe me. | 我会说的 但她不会相信我 |
[1:26:26] | President Taft. | 塔夫脱总统 |
[1:26:28] | It’s probably what makes her great. | 这也许就是她出色的原因 |
[1:26:32] | It’s almost certainly what makes her so profoundly unhappy. | 但显然也是她内心阴霾的原因 |
[1:26:35] | Oh, Miss Marina, won’t you have some champagne? | 玛丽娜小姐 你不来点香槟吗 |
[1:26:39] | Oh, I don’t know, Your Grand Ducal. | 我不确定 公爵殿下 |
[1:26:41] | You really think I ought? | 你真觉得我该喝吗 |
[1:26:42] | I tried my best to change her, | 我尽最大努力去改变她 |
[1:26:45] | but she remains brilliant, despite me. | 就算没有我 她依旧聪颖出众 |
[1:26:48] | Maybe just up to… Ah! | 不如就倒这么多 |
[1:26:54] | Do you know, I think directing a movie | 你知道吗 我一直觉得 |
[1:26:56] | has to be just about the best job ever invented. | 电影导演是世界上最好的职业 |
[1:27:00] | But Marilyn’s cured me of ever wanting to do it again. | 但玛丽莲让我再也不想当导演了 |
[1:27:02] | Well, now I’m back to the theater. | 我要回归戏剧舞台了 |
[1:27:05] | John Osborne’s writing a piece for me. | 约翰·奥斯本正给我写剧本 |
[1:27:07] | Sir, I thought you hated all that Royal Court stuff. | 先生 我还以为你讨厌宫廷戏剧那一套 |
[1:27:10] | Well, Miller made me see things a little differently. | 米勒改变了我的态度和看法 |
[1:27:16] | Thank you, Colin, for all your help. | 感谢你的帮助 科林 |
[1:27:26] | Glad you ran away to the circus? | 庆幸自己当初离开家进了演艺圈吗 |
[1:27:37] | My dear. | 亲爱的 |
[1:27:42] | I’ve got a solemn word of warning for you. | 我可要郑重地警告你 |
[1:27:46] | What is that, my beloved? | 警告什么 我的心肝儿 |
[1:27:49] | You know what’s going to happen. | 你知道会发生什么 |
[1:27:52] | I’m going to fall in love with you. | 我一定会爱上你的 |
[1:27:57] | I’m going to fall in love with you, | 我一定会爱上你 |
[1:27:59] | because I always, always do. | 因为我自始至终都爱着你 |
[1:28:24] | There you go. | 好了 |
[1:28:42] | Buy a girl a drink? | 请我喝一杯吧 |
[1:28:47] | I’ll get another one of those, please, Barry. | 请再来一杯这个 巴里 |
[1:28:53] | I wasn’t going to leave without saying goodbye. | 我想在走之前道个别 |
[1:28:57] | Don’t forget me. | 别忘了我 |
[1:29:02] | As if I could. | 怎么可能忘记 |
[1:29:03] | Everybody else on the picture wishes they could. | 其他的工作人员都想忘了呢 |
[1:29:06] | They don’t understand you. | 他们不了解你 |
[1:29:11] | Walk me to my car? | 送我上车吧 |
[1:29:17] | Nice place you got here. | 你这里很不错 |
[1:29:50] | Thanks for being on my side. | 谢谢你一直支持我 |
[1:30:01] | Looking a couple of inches taller than when I first saw you. | 你好像比以前又长高了几公分 |
[1:30:11] | Here’s what I remember most: | 令我印象最深的是 |
[1:30:13] | Her embrace. | 她的怀抱 |
[1:30:16] | Her belief in me. | 她对我的信任 |
[1:30:18] | And the joy she gave. | 还有她所带来的欢乐 |
[1:30:20] | That was her gift. | 那是她的天赋 |
[1:30:23] | When I think of her now, | 每每想起她 |
[1:30:24] | I think of that time when a dream came true. | 总会想起那一段梦想成真的时光 |
[1:30:27] | And my only talent | 而我唯一的天赋 |
[1:30:29] | was not to close my eyes. | 就是决不放弃 |
[1:30:41] | That old black magic | 那古老黑暗的魔力 |
[1:30:45] | Has me in its spell | 轻喃咒语将我紧缚 |
[1:30:49] | That old black magic | 那古老黑暗的魔力 |
[1:30:53] | That you weave so well | 你却将它挥洒自如 |
[1:30:58] | And down and down I go | 我一点点地坠落 |
[1:31:03] | Round and round I go | 又一圈圈地旋转 |
[1:31:07] | In a spin | 天旋地转 |
[1:31:09] | Lovin’ that spin I’m in | 却爱这晕眩的感觉 |
[1:31:13] | Under that old black magic | 那古老黑暗的魔力 |
[1:31:17] | Called love | 就是爱 |
[1:31:21] | For you’re the lover i have waited for | 因为你就是我在苦苦等候的爱人 |
[1:31:27] | The mate that fate had me created for | 因为你就是命运为我安排的另一半 |
[1:31:34] | But every time your lips meet mine | 但每次你轻吻我的唇 |
[1:31:41] | Darling, down, down Down I go | 宝贝 我一点点地坠落 |
[1:31:46] | Round, round, round I go | 又一圈圈地旋转 |
[1:31:49] | In a spin | 天旋地转 |
[1:31:52] | Loving that spin I’m in | 却爱上这晕眩的感觉 |
[1:31:55] | Under that old black magic | 那古老黑暗的魔力 |
[1:32:00] | Called | 就是 |
[1:32:10] | Love | 爱 |