英文名称:The Secrets We Keep
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:54] | That was pretty big. | 那个泡泡真大 |
[02:02] | Oh, wow. Patrick, look at that one. | 哇哦 帕特里克 看那个 |
[02:07] | Look at that over there! | 看看那边的泡泡 |
[02:10] | Wow, look at this one. Patrick, Patrick, can you catch it? | 看这边 帕特里克 帕特里克 能接住吗 |
[02:20] | Let’s go, Max. | 走了 马克斯 |
[02:22] | Sit. | 坐 |
[02:31] | All right, sweetie. Come on. You wanna take the doll? | 好了 宝贝 来吧 想要这个娃娃吗 |
[02:34] | I bet this totally messes it up. | 这样肯定就搅成一团了 |
[02:42] | Sit. | 坐 |
[02:44] | Max, heel. | 马克斯 靠过来 |
[02:50] | Honey, stay here for a second. Mommy will be right back. | 宝贝 在这儿等我一下 妈妈马上回来 |
[03:02] | Okay, Max, stay close. | 好 马克斯 靠紧我 |
[03:08] | Patrick, stay on the blanket. | 帕特里克 待在毯子上 |
[03:16] | Go, Max, in. | 进去 马克斯 进车 |
[03:25] | Hi, Maja. You okay? | 嗨 玛雅 你还好吗 |
[03:29] | Hi, Sarah. | 嗨 莎拉 |
[03:31] | How’s Lewis doing? Patrick? | 刘易斯最近如何 帕特里克呢 |
[03:34] | Yeah, good. | 嗯 还好 |
[03:36] | Did you make it to the parent-teacher conference on Monday? | 周一的家长会你去了吗 |
[03:39] | I couldn’t make it. | 我没去成 |
[03:47] | Take a look at this waiting list. | 看看这个等候名单 |
[03:52] | Ever think we’d get this busy? | 有想过我们能这么忙吗 |
[04:00] | I guess it’s good for business. | 我想对赚钱是好事 |
[04:02] | Good for business. Right. | 对赚钱是好事 没错 |
[04:07] | You should tell your husband that. | 你该告诉你丈夫 |
[04:09] | Deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[04:12] | Good. | 好 |
[04:14] | A lot of new guys at the refinery these days. | 最近精炼厂来了不少人 |
[04:17] | You seem surprised I’m one of ’em. | 你看起来对我能进精炼厂有些惊讶 |
[04:18] | No, not at all. | 不 完全没有 |
[04:19] | What do you do there? | 你在厂里干什么 |
[04:20] | – Shift manager. – Shift manager? | -排班主管 -排班主管 |
[04:23] | It’s all right, Doc. I don’t mind talking about it. | 没事 医生 我不介意说起它 |
[04:26] | 6th Marine Division. Lost the legs in Okinawa, second landing. | 海军第六师 腿在冲绳没的 第二波登陆 |
[04:29] | – You serve? – Medical Corps. | -你服过役吗 -医疗队 |
[04:32] | But they only sent me over in ’46. | 但他们直到46年才派遣过我 |
[04:34] | Can you lie on your back for me, please? | 请你仰卧一下 |
[04:39] | Yeah, I was in an army hospital in Greece. | 我曾在希腊的随军医院 |
[04:42] | Part of the reconstruction. | 参与当地重建 |
[04:45] | It’s awful what happened to the combat vets. | 老兵的遭遇都让人唏嘘 |
[04:47] | Well, it’s not like any of us chose it. | 唉 由不得我们选啊 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:810个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:96个,六级词汇:44个,GRE词汇:53个,托福词汇:69个,考研词汇:99个,专四词汇:83个,专八词汇:11个, 所有生词标注共:164个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:52] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[04:53] | Anything you want to add to the order before I call it in? | 我要叫人送货了 你还需要加点什么吗 |
[04:57] | We need Thorazine, | 我们还需要氯丙嗪 |
[05:00] | Bentyl and some aspirin. | 双环胺 还要些阿司匹林 |
[05:03] | It’s already on. | 已经在进货单上了 |
[05:05] | And we’re running low on dressings, so I put that on too. | 我们的敷料快不够了 我也下单了 |
[05:07] | Eddie, this is my wife, Maja. | 艾迪 这是我夫人 玛雅 |
[05:09] | – She helps run the office. – Pleasure to meet you, ma’am. | -她帮忙处理文务 -很高兴见到你 夫人 |
[05:11] | We met at that army hospital in Greece I was telling you about. | 我们在刚才说到的希腊随军医院认识的 |
[05:14] | Couldn’t get enough of the local gals | 对那儿的人爱得不行了 |
[05:16] | so you brought one home with you. | 你就直接带回家一个 |
[05:18] | Yeah. Actually, I’m Romanian. | 事实上 我是罗马尼亚人 |
[05:20] | I was thinking maybe we could invite Eddie | 我在想也许我们可以请艾迪过来 |
[05:21] | over for dinner one of these nights. | 吃个晚饭什么的 |
[05:23] | He’s new at the refinery. | 他刚来精炼厂 |
[05:24] | Oh, I don’t know, Doc. I don’t want it to be awkward. | 我不知道好不好 医生 我不想太尴尬 |
[05:26] | No, it’s not awkward. Come on. | 没什么尴尬的 来吧 |
[05:27] | You deserve a proper welcome. | 你应该受到应有的欢迎 |
[05:29] | What do you say, Maja? Wednesday? | 你说呢 玛雅 周三如何 |
[05:31] | Sure. Nice to meet you. | 没问题 很高兴见到你 |
[06:22] | Why did you invite that guy for dinner? | 你为什么要请那个人来吃晚饭 |
[06:25] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[06:29] | You didn’t have to invite him. | 你大可不必邀请他 |
[06:31] | Well, he’s new in town, and he’s… | 他刚搬来城镇 而且 |
[06:35] | You know, it must be hard for him. | 你懂的 他肯定很艰难 |
[06:40] | He doesn’t need your pity. | 他不需要你的怜悯 |
[06:42] | You made him feel awkward. | 你让他觉得不自在了 |
[06:43] | – No, I didn’t. – Yes, you did. | -我没有 -你有 |
[06:45] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[06:46] | Yes, you did. | 你就有 |
[06:50] | No, I didn’t. | 我才没有 |
[06:57] | Do you know that Mrs. Jackson is arranging a lemonade contest? | 你知道杰克逊夫人在组织柠檬水竞赛了吗 |
[07:01] | Patrick’s class? Can you believe it? | 在帕特里克他们班 你敢信 |
[07:05] | Everything in this country is a competition. | 所有东西到了美国都要比赛 |
[07:07] | Well, you know, some things are acts of kindness, | 你知道吗 有些事是友善之举 |
[07:10] | like inviting a veteran, | 比如邀请老兵 |
[07:12] | an injured veteran, | 一个残疾的老兵 |
[07:13] | over for dinner ’cause he’s new in town. | 来家里吃晚餐 因为他人生地不熟 |
[07:15] | Mmm. You just want to save everyone, Doctor. | 你是想拯救众生啊 医生 |
[07:23] | Maybe I do. | 也许我是吧 |
[07:30] | Some more than others. | 有些人我得好好救一救 |
[07:32] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[07:48] | Why don’t you take them out? | 你为什么不把它们摘掉呢 |
[07:50] | – It took me one hour to put them in. – Yeah? | -花了一个钟头才戴好呢 -是吗 |
[07:53] | I’ll make you look pretty right now. | 我让你马上就容光焕发 |
[07:56] | How? | 展示给我看吧 |
[08:00] | Have you heard about the glow? | 听说过余韵吗 |
[08:02] | Oh, you’re so ridiculous. | 你瞎扯 |
[08:03] | I’m ridiculous? Look at you with these curlers. | 我瞎扯吗 你的这些夹子才是真瞎扯 |
[08:06] | Shut up. Get off me. | 闭嘴 去你的 |
[08:12] | Mommy, Mommy! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[08:14] | Shit! | 靠 |
[08:16] | I can’t sleep. It’s too dark. | 我睡不着 太黑了 |
[08:18] | You’re lying on my glasses. | 你压到我眼镜了 |
[08:20] | – They’re in my butt. – Take your butt… | -被我屁股夹住了 -把你屁股挪走 |
[08:23] | Daddy’s messing up Mommy’s curlers. | 爸爸在瞎搞妈妈的卷发夹 |
[08:25] | We were wrestling. | 我们在摔跤 |
[08:27] | Daddy will be in, in a minute. | 爸爸马上就来 |
[08:30] | – Just stay right here. – Yeah, you stay. Don’t move. | -我就在这待着了 -你待好 别动 |
[08:36] | You can’t go in naked with Patrick. | 你可不能光着身子去帕特里克那儿 |
[08:38] | I know. I’m getting my underwear. | 我知道 我在穿内裤 |
[08:44] | – Bear. – Very good. | -熊 -很好 |
[08:46] | – Clown. – Good. | -小丑 -好 |
[08:48] | And what about this one? | 这个呢 |
[08:52] | – Boat. – Good. | -船 -好 |
[08:58] | He’s catching your accent. | 他在模仿你的口音 |
[09:00] | The R’s. | 儿化音 |
[09:01] | No, he’s not. | 没有吧 |
[09:02] | – Is he? – Mm-hmm. | -有吗 -有 |
[09:05] | Then you tell him how to say it. | 那你教他怎么读 |
[09:07] | Rabbit. | 兔子 |
[09:08] | – Rabbit. – Exactly. | -兔子 -就是这样 |
[09:10] | Yeah. Always say it like Daddy and your teachers, not like me. | 一定要说得像爸爸和老师 不要学妈妈 |
[09:14] | A rabbit. | 一只兔子 |
[09:16] | – Rabbit. – Oh, really? | -兔子 -是吗 |
[09:17] | Very funny. Patrick Reed. | -很幽默 -帕特里克·瑞德 |
[09:22] | 驯鹿鲁道夫 指著名圣诞歌谣中的红鼻子驯鹿 | |
[09:22] | Rudolph the reindeer. | 驯鹿鲁道夫 |
[09:25] | – Do you wanna do it instead? – I would love to. | -你想替我教教吗 -乐意之至 |
[09:28] | – Okay, go ahead. – Bear. | -好 继续吧 -熊 |
[09:31] | How many eggs? | 有多少鸡蛋 |
[09:33] | One… | 一个 |
[09:35] | two… | 两个 |
[09:38] | three. | 三个 |
[09:40] | What about over there? | 那边还有吗 |
[09:43] | Four. Four eggs. | 四个 四个鸡蛋 |
[09:44] | We need a spare for this, and I don’t have time. | 我们需要备用的这个 但是我没空 |
[09:46] | Do you mind going to Mitchell’s? | 你能去一趟五金店吗 |
[09:48] | Sure, I’ll do it today. | 没问题 我今天去 |
[09:57] | Okay. Let’s do it. | 好 上学咯 |
[09:59] | I’m still missing some files for the new workers. | 我还差一些新工人的档案 |
[10:02] | You mind calling the refinery? Ask for them? | 你能打给精炼厂问问吗 要他们的档案 |
[10:04] | I already did. I’ll call them again. | 我已经打过了 我会再打电话的 |
[10:17] | No, we just moved here from Virginia. | 不是 我们刚从弗吉尼亚搬过来 |
[10:21] | The weather’s a lot better here, I can tell you that. | 这里天气好多了 就这样跟你讲 |
[10:24] | That’s, what? Five, six… | 有多少了 五 六 |
[10:26] | – Seven. – Seven. | -七 -七个 |
[10:30] | But I like knowing that I have a good hardware store near me. | 周围有个好五金店的确让我高兴 |
[10:34] | – Thank you so much. – Have a good day. | -非常感谢 -祝今日愉快 |
[10:35] | Have a good day. | 也祝你今日愉快 |
[10:44] | You all right, Maja? | 你还好吗 玛雅 |
[11:54] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢 |
[11:55] | You have a good rest of your day. | 祝你拥有美好的一天 |
[12:30] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么呢 |
[12:33] | What are you doing over there? Come here. | 你在地上干嘛 过来 |
[12:38] | Hi, sweetie. | 亲爱的 你回来了 |
[12:40] | So they didn’t have today’s paper. I brought yesterday’s. | 他们没有今天的报纸 我买了昨天的 |
[13:18] | I still don’t understand. Did they find all the parcels? | 我还是搞不懂 他们找过所有包裹了吗 |
[13:21] | I mean, it says here… | 我是说 他说的是在这儿 |
[13:28] | Then they don’t have that number. | 那这数目对不上啊 |
[13:32] | See? | 是吧 |
[13:36] | It says here, but then you have the… | 说的是这儿 但这又 |
[13:39] | Quiet, Max. | 安静 马克斯 |
[13:45] | Annabel. I told you these aren’t toys. | 安娜贝尔 我说了这些不是玩具 |
[13:48] | Do I have to take the delivery tomorrow? | 明天我得去领包裹吗 |
[13:50] | I mean, I have to be at the refinery at 5:00. | 我是说 5点我就得到精炼厂 |
[13:52] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[13:54] | I’m not taking the car. I’m walking. | 我不开车去 我走路 |
[13:56] | – Tell them I’ll be late. – Come on, let’s go back inside. | -告诉他们我会晚些到 -走吧 我们进去 |
[13:57] | – Rachel! – I said I’d call them later. | -瑞秋 -我说了我晚点打电话给他们 |
[14:21] | Where the hell have you been? | 你到底去哪儿了 |
[14:24] | You forgot to pick up Patrick. | 你忘了接帕特里克 |
[14:28] | Um, I’m sorry. I lost track of time, | 抱歉 我忘了时间 |
[14:31] | and I thought school must have called… | 我还以为学校会打电话 |
[14:33] | Yeah, his teacher had to bring him home. | 老师不得不送他回来 |
[14:36] | Did something happen? | 发生了什么吗 |
[14:39] | No. Then where were you? | -没有 -那你之前在哪儿 |
[14:41] | With Diane, I told you. | 和黛安一起 我跟你说过 |
[14:43] | Diane? No. No, you didn’t tell me anything. | 黛安 不 你什么也没跟我说过 |
[14:53] | Are we doing this again? | 我们又要闹这一出吗 |
[14:58] | Is this where we are now? | 这就是我们的现状吗 |
[15:03] | No. I’m fine. | 不是的 我没事 |
[15:17] | I’m sorry I didn’t pick you up today. | 抱歉我今天没去接你 |
[15:20] | Mommy had to deal with something. | 妈妈要处理一些事情 |
[15:33] | I played with Rick. | 我和瑞克一起玩的 |
[15:36] | Did you play with the football? | 你玩橄榄球了吗 |
[15:39] | Baseball. | 棒球 |
[15:45] | – You want to see how high we can make it? – Mm-hmm. | -你想看看我们能垒多高吗 -可以呀 |
[15:48] | Why don’t you use these? | 你可以用这几块 |
[16:34] | – Can I get a bag for these? – Oh, sure. | -能给我拿个袋子吗 -当然 |
[16:42] | – What do I owe you? – I’ll put it on your account. | -我该付多少钱 -我记在你账上 |
[18:06] | Hello. I’m so glad you passed by. My car broke down. | 你好 你能路过我真是高兴 我车抛锚了 |
[18:13] | I’m really not an expert, but I’ll take a look if you want. | 我不是专家 你想的话我可以帮忙看下 |
[18:17] | Would you? This happened before. | 可以吗 之前也出过问题 |
[18:20] | I think I have some plugs back here. | 我想我后备箱里有些插头 |
[18:22] | I just don’t know what they look like. | 我就是 不知道该用什么样的 |
[18:26] | I really don’t know much about any… | 我真的不怎么了解 |
[21:28] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[21:34] | Please… please. | 别 求你了 |
[21:37] | Don’t look at me. | 不要看着我 |
[21:39] | Look away! | 别看我 |
[21:43] | I have children. Please. | 我还有孩子 求求你 |
[22:11] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[22:59] | Hello. | 你好 |
[23:01] | – How is everything? – Great. | -一切如何 -挺好的 |
[23:03] | They play so nicely together. | 他们玩到一块儿去了 |
[23:07] | I promised to take them to the movies. | 我答应带他们去看电影 |
[23:09] | Oh, sure. What’s playing? | 可以 上映的是什么电影 |
[23:12] | Uh, Sleeping Beauty. | 睡美人 |
[23:18] | I have days like that too. | 我也经历过这种事 |
[23:20] | …we’d be a much healthier nation. | 我们会变成健康得多的国家 |
[23:21] | Okay, Irving. We’ll work by the cookie jar | 好 欧文 我们就在饼干罐旁边工作 |
[23:23] | and it’ll solve both problems. | 还可以一举两得 |
[23:27] | Wow. Did you see those… | 你看到那些 |
[23:32] | Hey, bud. | 小兄弟 |
[23:34] | How was your day? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[23:35] | Good. I went to Stuart’s house. | 挺好的 我去斯图尔特家了 |
[23:37] | Nice. | 真不错 |
[23:38] | – You have fun? – Yeah. | -玩得开心吗 -开心 |
[23:45] | Hello, Sarge. | 你好 中士 |
[23:51] | What is it? | 到底怎么了 |
[24:00] | I always told you that my family wasn’t in the war. | 我一直以来跟你说的是我们家没有参战 |
[24:05] | That we were living in Bucharest. | 我们当时住在布加勒斯特 |
[24:09] | It’s not true. | 我说谎了 |
[24:12] | I was in a German camp for two years. | 我在一个德国集中营里待了两年 |
[24:19] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:22] | Why were you in a camp? | 你怎么会在营里 |
[24:26] | It wasn’t… | 不是 |
[24:28] | just my grandfather who was a Roma. | 我爷爷是吉普赛人 |
[24:31] | A Gypsy. | 吉卜赛人 |
[24:33] | It was my mother too. | 我母亲也是 |
[24:35] | And my father. | 父亲也是 |
[24:37] | All of us actually. | 我们全都是 |
[24:42] | I didn’t tell you because… | 我没告诉你 因为 |
[24:45] | Why not? | 为什么不告诉我 |
[24:52] | When Romania joined the war, | 当吉普赛人加入战争的时候 |
[24:55] | they gave us to the Nazis. | 他们把我们交给了纳粹 |
[24:58] | And when the Nazis were losing later, and the Russians came, | 当纳粹开始打败仗 俄罗斯人接着就来了 |
[25:02] | everything was falling apart. | 一切都崩溃了 |
[25:04] | Prisoners, guards, everyone was escaping. | 囚犯 卫兵 所有人四下逃窜 |
[25:07] | I was in a small group, mostly women. | 我在一个主要是女人的小团体里 |
[25:10] | We were heading west, | 我们往西边逃了 |
[25:12] | back to Romania, back home. | 想逃回罗马尼亚 逃回家 |
[25:14] | We thought we made it. | 我们以为自己成功了 |
[25:18] | We were sleeping | 但我们睡觉的时候 |
[25:19] | when some German soldiers, SS, found us. | 一些德国士兵 纳粹党卫军 发现了我们 |
[25:24] | They were drunk. | 他们喝醉了 |
[25:26] | They shot some of us. They… | 开枪杀了一些我们的人 他们 |
[25:31] | They did horrible things to the women. | 他们对女人们做了惨绝人寰的事 |
[25:34] | Worse than you can imagine. | 你想象不到的残忍 |
[25:38] | Why didn’t you ever tell me this? | 你为什么没跟我说过这些 |
[25:52] | I tried to deal with it alone. | 我试着自己解决 |
[25:53] | I tried to make it go away | 我试着忘掉这些 |
[25:55] | so you would never have to know, but… | 这样你就永远不用知道了 但是 |
[26:08] | Lewis… | 刘易斯 |
[26:11] | he’s in the trunk… | 他在我们的后备箱里 |
[26:13] | of our car. | 我们车上的后备箱 |
[26:20] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[26:22] | What? Who? | 什么东西 谁啊 |
[26:36] | What the hell did you do? | 你干了什么啊 |
[26:38] | What are we supposed to do with him? | 我们要怎么处理他啊 |
[26:40] | – We have to kill him. – What? What are you talking about? | -我们必须杀了他 -什么 你说什么呢 |
[26:43] | – Nobody saw me take him. – No. | -没人看见我带走了他 -不行 |
[26:44] | We’re not killing anyone, okay? | 我们谁也不杀 好吗 |
[26:45] | We’re gonna take him to the police… | 我们送他去警察局 |
[26:47] | – No. No, no, no. – Yes. Yes. | -不行 -就是这样 |
[26:48] | – The police will investigate. – We can’t go to the police. | -警察会调查的 -我们不能见警察 |
[26:50] | – Then we’ll have to let him go. – We can’t let him go. | -那我们就得放了他 -我们也不能放了他 |
[26:52] | – I kidnapped him. I tried to kill him. – Quiet. | -我绑架了他 我想着杀了他 -小声一点 |
[27:06] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[27:08] | I don’t know what to believe. | 我不知道该相信什么 |
[27:09] | I mean, you never told me any of this. | 你什么也没告诉过我 |
[27:11] | You looked me in the eye and you told me | 你看着我的眼睛告诉了我 |
[27:13] | something very different. Right? | 告诉了我一些很不一样的事 对吧 |
[27:14] | We’ve dealt with a lot of issues. | 我们处理过很多事 |
[27:17] | Psychiatrists, nightmares, sleeping in the car. | 精神病医生 噩梦 在车里睡觉 |
[27:21] | Because of him. | 都是因为他 |
[27:22] | The show is done. | 节目播完了 |
[27:26] | Mommy, the show is done. | 妈妈 节目结束了 |
[27:28] | Hey, bud, go brush your teeth. Mommy will be right in. | 小家伙 去刷牙吧 妈妈马上就过去 |
[27:36] | Patrick! | 帕特里克 |
[27:38] | We have to bring him in. He’ll wake up soon. | 我们必须带他进屋 他很快就该醒了 |
[27:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:45] | Just for one night. | 就一晚上 |
[28:13] | Okay. | 好嘞 |
[28:16] | Here. | 这里 |
[28:19] | Here. | 这里 |
[28:47] | Water… | 水 |
[28:51] | Water… | 水 |
[29:25] | You don’t remember me? | 你不记得我了吗 |
[29:35] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[29:39] | Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[29:41] | Thomas Steinmann. | 托马斯·斯坦曼 |
[29:47] | Doing a good job hiding that German accent. | 德国口音隐藏得挺不错的 |
[29:50] | I’m not German. I’m Swiss. | 我不是德国人 我是瑞士人 |
[29:51] | Swiss… | 瑞士人 |
[30:01] | Karl. | 卡尔 |
[30:03] | Someone called you Karl. | 有人管你叫卡尔 |
[30:05] | My name is Thomas Steinmann. | 我叫做托马斯·斯坦曼 |
[30:08] | I… I just moved to this town. | 我 我刚搬到这个镇上 |
[30:11] | I work at the refinery. | 我在冶炼厂工作 |
[30:13] | I have a wife, Rachel… | 我老婆叫做瑞秋 |
[30:16] | two children. | 有两个小孩 |
[30:18] | I don’t know who you’re confusing me with, but… | 我不知道你把我当成了谁 但是 |
[30:21] | just let me go. | 让我走吧 |
[30:23] | I won’t tell anyone. I promise. | 我谁也不告诉 我保证 |
[30:25] | I got hit in the head. | 我被砸了头 |
[30:26] | I’m confused. I won’t recognize your faces. | 我糊涂了 我认不出你的脸的 |
[30:29] | Just let me go. I need to see my family again. | 就让我走吧 我还想再见到我的家人们 |
[30:31] | You will never see your family again! | 你再也不会见到你的家人们了 |
[30:35] | Does he even look the same to you? | 你觉得他是那个人吗 |
[30:38] | Well, no, I mean… | 我不知道 |
[30:40] | Yes, his eyes. I will never forget those eyes. | 是的 他的眼睛 我永远都忘不了 |
[30:42] | – We need to be certain. – I am certain. | -我们要确定 -我很确定 |
[30:44] | Well, I need to be certain too. | 我也得确定才行 |
[30:52] | I mean, | 我想说的是 |
[30:54] | what’s the likelihood that a guy that attacked you 15 years ago | 这有可能吗 十五年前伤害了你的男人 |
[30:57] | halfway around the world, he ends up | 兜了半个地球 最后 |
[30:58] | two blocks away from our house? | 住在离我们家两个街区远的地方 |
[31:00] | Yes. | 有可能 |
[31:01] | Yes, I know. | 有的 我知道 |
[31:03] | Exactly. | 我很清楚 |
[31:12] | Maja. Maja. | 玛雅 玛雅 |
[31:13] | Maja, wait! | 玛雅 等等 |
[31:16] | Maja. | 玛雅 |
[31:20] | How dare you? | 你好大的胆子 |
[31:22] | How dare you look me in the eyes and deny who you are? | 你怎么敢看着我的眼睛否认你的身份 |
[31:26] | I’m not… | 我没有 |
[31:27] | I will never forget your face, Karl. | 我永远忘不了你的脸 卡尔 |
[31:31] | I remember your whistle. | 我记得你的口哨声 |
[31:33] | You woke us up. You hit me. | 你把我们叫醒 还打了我 |
[31:36] | Your hands smelled of alcohol. | 你的手有一股酒味 |
[31:39] | Your eyes, the way you looked at me when you were choking me. | 你的眼睛 你掐我脖子的时候看我的眼神 |
[31:43] | My sister… | 我的妹妹 |
[31:45] | My sister, Miriah, remember her? | 我妹妹米里亚 还记得吗 |
[31:50] | Your Nazi friends dragged her away. | 你的纳粹朋友把她拖走 |
[31:52] | I must remind you of someone. | 我一定是让你记起谁来了 |
[31:54] | The way I talk, the way I look. | 我说话的样子 我的表情 |
[31:56] | Maybe my accent. | 或许是我的口音 |
[31:57] | I was never in the war. I was in Switzerland the entire time. | 我从没参战过 我一直都在瑞士 |
[32:00] | I worked as a clerk. | 我是个办事员 |
[32:01] | – Shut up! – I have documents to prove it. | -闭嘴 -我有文书可以证明 |
[32:03] | You have to give me a chance to prove it. | 你得给我机会证明 |
[32:05] | You’ll be an accomplice… | 你会成为帮凶的 |
[32:16] | Coward! | 懦夫 |
[32:20] | You coward! | 你个胆小鬼 |
[32:34] | What if he managed to get up from the chair? | 他要是从椅子上起来了怎么办 |
[32:39] | He could kill us all. | 他会把我们都杀了的 |
[32:43] | He won’t. He’s tied. | 他办不到的 他被绑住了 |
[32:49] | You had a sister? | 你有个妹妹吗 |
[32:53] | I don’t want to talk about it now. | 我现在不想说这个 |
[33:58] | I… | 我 |
[34:12] | I have to go. | 我必须得走了 |
[34:23] | I have to go. | 我必须得走了 |
[35:10] | I was a civilian the entire war. | 整个战争时期我都是一个平民 |
[35:14] | I lived in Zürich. I met my wife there. | 我住在苏黎世 在那里遇到了我老婆 |
[35:17] | And we immigrated in ’46. | 我们46年移民来的 |
[35:40] | Help! | 救命 |
[35:50] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命啊 |
[36:17] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[36:23] | Okay, I’m gonna go. | 好吧 我出去 |
[36:25] | No, I’ll do it. | 别动 我去吧 |
[36:36] | Did you hear that? | 你听到呼救声了吗 |
[36:40] | I think it came from over there. | 我觉得是那边传来的 |
[36:44] | – Did you hear it too? – It woke us up. | -你也听见了吗 -我们被吵醒了了 |
[36:48] | You think we should call somebody? | 你觉得我们需要打电话叫人吗 |
[36:54] | Nah. Let’s wait and see in the morning. | 不用吧 我们明早再看看 |
[37:00] | Okay. Well, good night. | 好吧 那晚安了 |
[37:01] | Good night, Jim. | 晚安 吉姆 |
[37:14] | I’m gonna check on Patrick. | 我去看看帕特里克 |
[37:39] | No. No. | 不要 |
[37:40] | Easy. | 放轻松 |
[37:48] | It’s dislocated. | 脱臼了 |
[37:52] | Okay, I’m gonna set it back for you. | 好了 我帮你把它接回去 |
[37:54] | – Okay? – No. | -好吗 -不用 |
[37:56] | – Yes. Yes. – No, no, no. | – 我要接了 -不要不要 |
[37:58] | Okay, take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[38:17] | I have children. | 我有孩子 |
[38:20] | I have two little children. | 我有两个小孩 |
[38:23] | My family depends on me. | 我家里靠我维持生计 |
[38:28] | What did I… | 我做了什么 |
[38:31] | I’m not him. | 我不是他 |
[38:38] | How’d I be able to prove it, | 我要怎么才能证明我自己 |
[38:40] | if you refuse to even listen to me? | 你都不肯听我说的话 |
[39:04] | Mommy, can you cut my sausage? | 妈妈 你能切一下我的香肠吗 |
[39:10] | – Good morning. – Morning, Lewis. | -早上好 -早上好啊刘易斯 |
[39:11] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[39:18] | I’m gonna go to the clinic and check | 我要去诊所了 去查一下 |
[39:20] | the files of the new refinery workers. | 冶炼厂新工人的档案 |
[39:23] | No. Lewis, don’t leave me alone with him. | 不要啊刘易斯 别让我一个人和他一起 |
[39:25] | Yes. And I need to tell Albert | 我必须这样做 我还要告诉艾伯特 |
[39:26] | I’m not going to be in most of the day. | 我今天大部分时间都不会在诊所里 |
[39:32] | If this guy truly is one of the new ones, | 如果这个人真的是新来的 |
[39:35] | maybe his file will be in the office. | 那他的档案可能就在办公室里 |
[39:39] | Right? | 对吧 |
[39:41] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[40:14] | Hey, Todd, my apologies. | 托德 对不起 |
[40:15] | You’re gonna have to see Albert today. I’m running late. | 你今天得去见艾伯特了 我要迟到了 |
[40:18] | Yes, sir, I have that down. | 是的先生 我记下来了 |
[40:20] | And how long? | 多久了呢 |
[40:24] | Yes, it may be a bit longer, but… | 是的 可能有点久 但是 |
[42:02] | I hope that comes with a good story. | 希望你的头伤有个好由头 |
[42:05] | it’s nothing. I just… bumped my head. | 没什么 就是撞了一下 |
[42:11] | Remember Maja was having sleeping | 还记得玛雅有睡眠障碍那会儿吗 |
[42:12] | problems maybe nine, ten years ago, | 大概九 十年前 |
[42:14] | you referred me to someone? | 你给我介绍了个人 |
[42:16] | The psychiatrist from… Yeah. Yeah, yeah. | 那个精神病医生 记得的 |
[42:20] | Nussbaum. | 从努斯鲍姆来的 |
[42:22] | I just tried to reach out to him, but I couldn’t. | 我想着再联系他 但是联系不上了 |
[42:25] | He retired. | 他退休了 |
[42:29] | Everything okay? | 都还好吗 |
[42:31] | Yeah, she’s just having nightmares again. | 还行 她就是又做噩梦了 |
[42:33] | It’s not a big deal. | 没什么大事 |
[42:36] | I can find him for you. | 我可以帮你找到他 |
[42:38] | Anything I can do? | 我能帮上什么忙吗 |
[43:58] | This is insanity. I’m a father. I have a… | 这太扯了 我是个父亲 我有 |
[44:08] | – Please stop. – No more lies! | -请住手 -不要再说谎了 |
[44:22] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样子 |
[44:29] | It took me years to put that night behind me, | 好几年了 我才能忘记那个晚上 |
[44:33] | to stop seeing your face in my dreams | 就是为了不再梦见你的脸 |
[44:36] | I tried to forget you but you came here | 我试着忘记你 但你来到了这里 |
[44:39] | – My name is Thomas Steinmann – Oh, shut up | -我的名字是托马斯·斯坦曼 -闭嘴吧 |
[44:43] | I know who you are | 我知道你是谁 |
[44:45] | And you know who I am | 而且你也知道我是谁 |
[44:52] | Zigeuner Fotze | 吉普赛婊子 |
[44:59] | Zigeuner Fotze | 吉普赛婊子 |
[45:00] | I would never say something like that. | 我绝不会说那样的话 |
[45:03] | Zigeuner Fotze. | 吉普赛婊子 |
[45:05] | Say it | 说出来 |
[45:08] | Say it | 说 |
[45:11] | No | 不 |
[45:14] | Zigeuner Fotze | 吉普赛婊子 |
[45:16] | Say it | 说 |
[45:27] | – Zigeuner Fotze – Louder | -吉普赛婊子 -大声点 |
[45:30] | – Louder – Zigeuner Fotze | -再大声 -吉普赛婊子 |
[45:32] | Scream it like you did then | 像你当年那样喊出来 |
[45:35] | – Scream it – Zigeuner Fotze | -喊出来 -吉普赛婊子 |
[45:37] | Zigeuner Fotze Zigeuner Fotze | 吉普赛婊子 吉普赛婊子 |
[45:39] | That’s right | 这就对了 |
[45:41] | I’m the Gypsy cunt | 我就是那个吉普赛婊子 |
[45:49] | I never said that | 我从没说过那个 |
[45:51] | I never met you before | 我以前也从没见过你 |
[46:09] | What’s your name | 你叫什么名字 |
[46:17] | What’s your name | 你叫什么 |
[46:21] | My name is Maja | 我叫玛雅 |
[46:24] | Your name is Karl | 你叫卡尔 |
[46:27] | And my sister’s name was Miriah | 我妹妹叫米里亚 |
[46:34] | I want you to tell me what happened that night | 我要你告诉我那天晚上发生了什么事 |
[46:39] | Everything you remember | 告诉我你所记得的一切 |
[46:43] | I have nightmares about it | 我经常会做关于那天晚上的噩梦 |
[46:47] | But I only see fragments I remember | 但我只能梦见一些片段 我记得 |
[46:50] | If you only remember fragments, how can you | 如果你只记得一些片段 你又怎能 |
[46:52] | Shut up | 闭嘴 |
[47:02] | I remember | 我记得 |
[47:06] | I remember being hit | 我记得当时我被打了 |
[47:10] | I remember seeing soldiers dragging my sister | 士兵们拖走了我的妹妹 |
[47:15] | I remember you | 我记得你 |
[47:18] | I remember you on top of me Inside me | 在我上面 插进我 |
[47:22] | But I | 但我 |
[47:24] | I don’t know if i | 我不知道我是否 |
[47:28] | Did I run away | 我逃跑了吗 |
[47:31] | Did I leave her there | 我把她丢下了吗 |
[47:36] | It’s running in my mind on a loop, | 这场景一直在我脑子里循环播放 |
[47:38] | but I can’t piece it together | 但我不能把它们拼在一起 |
[47:42] | Why my sister was shot and not me. | 为什么我妹妹被枪杀了而我没有 |
[47:44] | Why I survived and she didn’t | 为什么我活下来了而她没有 |
[47:49] | You have to help me remember | 你得帮我想起来 |
[47:54] | If you do I won’t kill you | 如果你帮我 我就不会杀你 |
[47:58] | It’s your only way out of here alive | 这是你活着离开这里的唯一选择 |
[48:05] | Doctor could it possibly be that | 医生 这会不会是 |
[48:07] | this is some kind of delusion | 某种妄想症 |
[48:08] | I couldn’t possibly speculate on something like that | 我可能不会这么想 |
[48:12] | If I remember correctly | 如果我没记错 |
[48:13] | she stopped coming in after a few sessions anyway | 她几个疗程之后就没来了 |
[48:17] | Why did she suddenly tell you all this? | 她为什么忽然告诉你这些 |
[48:23] | We had a fight and she just said it | 我们当时在吵架 然后她告诉我了 |
[48:27] | Look this | 你瞧 这 |
[48:28] | She is talking about something from 15 years ago. | 她一直在说一些15年前的事 |
[48:32] | More More | 还有更多 更多 |
[48:34] | Can she be certain of the details | 她能记得那些细节吗 |
[48:35] | How could she be certain of the details? | 她怎么会记得那些细节 |
[48:38] | Well that’s a tough one | 好吧 这就很难缠了 |
[48:41] | Victims of trauma sometimes remember | 受过创伤的人有时候会很清晰地记得 |
[48:43] | the smallest details perfectly | 一些很小的细节 |
[48:45] | Other times they replay the event in their mind | 有时他们会在脑子里一遍一遍回想那件事 |
[48:48] | so many times it becomes confused | 一遍一遍的 它就混淆了 |
[48:51] | The memory of a memory essentially | 基本上 关于回忆的记忆 |
[48:54] | Very often the struggle to remember | 都很难被清晰记住 |
[48:56] | to piece together the event, | 或者拼接出整个完整的事情 |
[48:58] | becomes the central focus of the victim’s life. | 它会变成这个人的生活中心 |
[49:00] | In such cases | 在这种情形下 |
[49:02] | it’s really impossible to tell | 就很难说她是否记得那些细节了 |
[49:39] | Why are you taking care of him? | 你为什么在照料他 |
[49:44] | Off | 拿下来 |
[49:55] | I need to talk to you Lewis | 我得和你谈谈 刘易斯 |
[49:56] | I have information that’ll help you | 我有可以帮助你的信息 |
[49:57] | but I can only tell you not her | 但我只能告诉你 而不是她 |
[49:58] | You don’t set the conditions here | 这里你无权开条件 |
[50:03] | – You gave him our names – It doesn’t matter | -你告诉他我们叫什么了 -没关系的 |
[50:05] | What do you mean Of course it matters. | 你什么意思 这当然有关系了 |
[50:07] | Lewis I need to talk to you | 刘易斯 我得和你谈谈 |
[50:09] | I have concrete information | 我有具体的信息 |
[50:10] | – You said you want to know the truth -Tell me | -你说你想知道事实 -告诉我 |
[50:13] | – Wait a minute – Say it | -等一下 -说 |
[50:15] | -Say it now -No It’s about my family | -现在就说 -不 只是关于我的家人的 |
[50:17] | She would use the information and hurt them. | 她会利用这些信息然后伤害我的家人 |
[50:21] | You know it’s true I’ll tell it only to you | 你知道这是真的 我只会告诉你 |
[50:32] | We said we were gonna do things together | 我们说好一起进退 |
[50:34] | You torture him when I’m not here | 而你却在我不在的时候折磨了他 |
[50:35] | – You call that torture – Yeah I do | -你觉得那叫折磨 -是 没错 |
[50:38] | I saw his file in the clinic | 我在诊所看了他的档案 |
[50:40] | He was born in Switzerland He was born there | 他在瑞士出生 他在那里出生 |
[50:42] | He took a new identity. | 他换了一个身份 |
[50:44] | You don’t know that How do you know that | 你又不知道 你怎么会知道 |
[50:46] | You always do that | 你总是那样 |
[50:47] | Doubting me And you’re letting him see it | 质疑我 而且你还当着他的面质疑我 |
[50:50] | How do you think he will ever confess | 如果他知道你站在他那边 |
[50:51] | if he thinks you’re on his side | 你觉得他还会坦白吗 |
[50:52] | I told you not to touch him when I’m not in the house | 我给你说过当我不在家时不要碰他 |
[50:54] | – I was waiting for you -We had a plan No | -我在等你 -我们有个计划的 不是吗 |
[50:57] | We do things together Together | 我们同进退 一起应对 |
[51:07] | Stay here | 待在这里 |
[51:19] | What did you do to my wife | 你对我的妻子做了什么 |
[51:21] | – Nothing – What did you do to my wife | -没做什么 -到底做了什么 |
[51:23] | Nothing I never met her before | 没什么 我从没见过她 |
[51:26] | Never I was in Zürich the whole war | 从没见过 打仗时我在苏黎世 |
[51:28] | I worked in the Department of Transport | 我在运输部门工作 |
[51:30] | Building C of the ministry You can check it | 部门里的C栋楼 你可以核查一下 |
[51:32] | Where’d you go to elementary school | 你小学在哪儿上 |
[51:36] | Uh Alfred Beale on Linden | 在林登的阿尔弗雷德·比尔 |
[51:38] | High school | 高中呢 |
[51:40] | The Gymnasium down the street | 街上的那家中学 |
[51:41] | Sport und Wissenschaft | 科学与运动中学 |
[51:43] | Give me the names of a few of your classmates. | 告诉我几个你的同学的名字 |
[51:45] | I don’t remember | 我不记得 |
[51:47] | Stefan Jan Hobie | 斯特凡 扬 霍比 |
[51:50] | You don’t remember the names of people in your high school? | 你不记得你高中同学的名字吗 |
[51:53] | Here’s who I went to high school with | 我就记得 |
[51:55] | Caroline Beale Jack Holland Ben Rubins | 卡罗琳·比尔 杰克·霍兰德 本·鲁宾斯 |
[51:57] | – Okay – I can name more You want me to name more | -好吧 -我还记得很多人 你想听吗 |
[51:59] | Stefan’s last name was Fröhlich | 斯特凡姓弗洛里希 |
[52:03] | Does it even matter | 这有关系吗 |
[52:34] | Officer Brouwer | 布劳威尔警长 |
[52:36] | – Jim – Hey Maja | -吉姆 -嗨 玛雅 |
[52:37] | Can you give us a minute | 能占用你的一点时间吗 |
[52:40] | Sure Sure | 当然了 当然 |
[52:41] | It’s about the other night | 这是关于那天晚上的 |
[52:44] | – What other night – I told the sheriff | -什么关于那天晚上 -我已经告诉警长了 |
[52:46] | I hope everything’s okay | 我希望一切都好 |
[52:50] | Can we go inside | 我们能进去吗 |
[52:53] | Sure Sure | 当然 当然 |
[53:00] | Who was your supervisor when you were a clerk | 当你工作时 谁是你的上司 |
[53:03] | A guy named Michael Nagel | 一个叫迈克尔·内格尔的人 |
[53:04] | Michael Nagel | 迈克尔·内格尔 |
[53:08] | How do I find Michael Nagel Where do I find him | 我怎么才能找到他 去哪里找 |
[53:10] | Zürich probably | 苏黎世 也许吧 |
[53:11] | – Probably – Yes | -也许 -是的 |
[53:13] | – Sure Look it up – Okay | -是的 去查吧 -好 |
[53:16] | Michael Nagel | 迈克尔·内格尔 |
[53:24] | Serves in the transport department | 在运输部门服役 |
[53:26] | – Building C – Building C | -C栋楼 -C栋楼 |
[53:29] | If I send him a picture of yours | 如果我给他几张你的照片 |
[53:31] | will he verify who you are | 他会认出你吗 |
[53:33] | Your name and that you were with him during the war | 你的名字 你的服役记录 |
[53:35] | – I would think so yes – You would think so | -我觉得会 是的 -你觉得会 |
[53:36] | It was 15 years ago | 那都是15年前了 |
[53:38] | You gonna kill me if he happened to have forgotten me | 如果他碰巧忘记了 你会杀了我吗 |
[53:40] | Give me something concrete or I’m going upstairs. | 给我一些具体的信息 不然我就上楼了 |
[53:43] | Didn’t come home last night | 昨晚也没回家 |
[53:44] | Didn’t show up at work this morning | 今早也没去工作 |
[53:45] | We have reason to believe there’s foul play | 我们觉得这里有问题 |
[53:47] | His name’s Thomas Steinmann | 他叫托马斯·斯坦曼 |
[53:49] | and this is Rachel his wife. | 这是瑞秋 他的妻子 |
[53:50] | Hello | 你好 |
[53:51] | They just moved to Spruce recently | 他们最近才搬来云杉市 |
[53:53] | So Jim White here is telling me that | 吉姆·怀特告诉我 |
[53:55] | the two of you heard a weird scream for help last night. | 你们两个昨晚听到了一声奇怪的求救 |
[53:58] | It was actually early morning | 其实是早上 |
[54:00] | Yeah around 5:00 A.M. | 是的 大概是5点左右 |
[54:02] | Something like that But like I said when I heard it | 大概就是那样 但就像我说过的 |
[54:05] | it was like a real Help A real deep one | 那听起来是 救命 很低沉的一声 |
[54:08] | Help | 救命 |
[54:11] | Yeah, but it came from down the street | 是的 但是从街上传来的 |
[54:14] | I was in the bedroom I ran out | 我当时在卧室 我跑出去 |
[54:17] | From the inside it was hard to tell. Just the… | 在屋里很难听清 只是 |
[54:20] | general direction. | 大致是那个方向 |
[54:26] | only remembers fragments She’s making things up | 只记得片段 编造事情 |
[54:28] | -She’s insane -Don’t talk about my wife like that | -她疯了 -别那样说我的妻子 |
[54:30] | Don’t ever say that again | 永远别那样说 |
[54:32] | You were saying you had something for me | 你说有些要告诉我的事情 |
[54:33] | Now say it Say it | 现在就告诉我 说 |
[54:34] | – Calm down Calm down – Just say it | -冷静 冷静 -快说 |
[54:35] | Is Lewis home | 刘易斯在家吗 |
[54:38] | No, he’s at the office Do you need him | 不 他在办公室 你需要他吗 |
[54:40] | I have something for you Just calm down | 我的确有些事告诉你 冷静一点 |
[54:44] | I have a way for you to know that if you | 我可以让你知道 |
[54:46] | release me I can’t go to the police | 你可以放了我而我不能去报警 |
[54:53] | When I came to the US I had a visa | 当我到了美国 我有一个签证 |
[54:56] | and then I got naturalized | 然后我通过与瑞秋结婚 |
[54:58] | through my marriage to Rachel | 变成美国公民 |
[54:59] | But Rachel was still married | 但瑞秋仍然还没和她 |
[55:01] | to her first husband in Colorado | 在科罗拉多州的第一任丈夫离婚 |
[55:04] | We didn’t tell anyone | 我们没有告诉任何人 |
[55:05] | and got our marriage license in Virginia | 我们在维吉尼亚州领结婚证 |
[55:08] | We knew we broke the law but we had no choice | 我们知道这犯法 但我们没别的办法 |
[55:10] | It was the only way for me to stay in the US. | 为了留在美国 这是我们唯一的选择 |
[55:12] | I’m telling you this so you have something on me | 我告诉你这些 所以你有我的把柄 |
[55:16] | If you release me, I can’t go to the police | 就算你放了我 我也不能去报警 |
[55:18] | We falsified federal documents | 我们伪造了联邦文件 |
[55:20] | We lied under oath to a federal officer | 我们在对联邦官员的誓言上撒谎 |
[55:23] | My wife would go to jail I’d be deported | 我的妻子会坐牢 而我会被遣返 |
[55:25] | Our life would be destroyed | 我们的生活会被毁掉 |
[55:29] | This is your guarantee that I don’t go to the police, see | 这就是我不会报警的保证 可以吧 |
[55:37] | So | 那么 |
[55:38] | So why don’t you search this street? | 那你为什么不搜查这个街 |
[55:40] | We will in a couple days | 我们几天后会的 |
[55:41] | We haven’t started an official investigation yet | 我们还没有开始正式调查 |
[55:45] | Okay I got something He told me | 我知道了 他告诉我 |
[55:48] | Lewis | 刘易斯 |
[55:50] | I thought you were out | 我以为你出去了 |
[55:51] | Me too What are you doing home | 我也是 你在家干什么 |
[56:00] | I was | 我在 |
[56:02] | I was just cleaning the basement | 我刚在清理地下室 |
[56:04] | I was just telling Maja | 我正在告知玛雅 |
[56:06] | about the screams from last night. | 昨晚的叫声 |
[56:07] | Everybody’s kind of | 大家都有点 |
[56:10] | Yeah Yeah she told me about that | 是的 是的 她给我说过了 |
[56:13] | I… must’ve slept right through it. | 我 准是睡着了 没听见 |
[56:16] | Uh, this is Rachel Steinmann | 这是瑞秋·斯坦曼 |
[56:18] | – Her husband’s missing – Nice to meet you | -她丈夫失踪了 -你好 |
[56:23] | Hello | 你好 |
[56:25] | The hell happen to you | 你怎么了 |
[56:28] | Oh, this is… | 这是 |
[56:40] | Okay. Uh… | 好吧 |
[56:42] | I think that’s all we need for today. | 我想今天先这样吧 |
[56:45] | – Lewis. – Ed. | -刘易斯 -艾德 |
[56:47] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[56:52] | Katie really wants to see you at the clinic. | 凯蒂想去你那看病 |
[56:55] | – Is tomorrow okay? – Tomorrow? Yeah. Sure. | -明天可以吗 -明天吗 可以 当然 |
[56:57] | Just tell her to stop by. | 叫她直接过来就行 |
[57:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[57:06] | Bye, Jim. | 再见 吉姆 |
[57:13] | We’re gonna get caught. | 我们会被抓的 |
[57:21] | So that’s her. | 所以那就是她 |
[57:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[57:27] | She must know something. | 她肯定知道点什么 |
[57:32] | He couldn’t have hidden it from her all these years. | 他这些年不可能一直瞒得住她 |
[57:34] | You did. | 你瞒住了 |
[57:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[57:46] | What did he give you? | 他跟你说了什么 |
[57:48] | What? | 什么 |
[57:50] | What was it he wanted to tell only you? | 他说只想单独告诉你的是什么 |
[57:57] | He told me about a clerk in Zürich. | 他说自己是苏黎世一个文员 |
[58:02] | He said it was about his family. | 他说是关于他家庭的 |
[58:04] | I told you what he said. | 我把他说的都告诉你了 |
[58:13] | Shh, shh, shh. | 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[59:26] | – Rachel? – Hello. | -瑞秋吗 -你好 |
[59:28] | Hi, I’m Maja. You were at my house. | 你好 我是玛雅 你来过我家的 |
[59:31] | Oh. Yes, of course. Yeah. | 是的 当然 没错 |
[59:33] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[59:35] | I just wanted to come and say hi. See if you need anything. | 我只是想来打个招呼 看看你需要帮忙不 |
[59:37] | You’re new here | 你初来乍到 |
[59:40] | and your husband is a foreigner in this country like me, so… | 丈夫又是像我一样的外国移民 所以 |
[59:44] | Thanks for offering. | 多谢你的好意 |
[59:45] | How did you know he was a foreigner? | 你怎么知道他是外国人 |
[59:48] | Oh, Officer Brouwer told me. | 布劳威尔警官告诉我的 |
[59:50] | He’s… German, right? | 他是 德国人 对吧 |
[59:53] | Swiss. | 瑞士人 |
[59:56] | This is Patrick, by the way. | 顺便介绍一下 这是帕特里克 |
[59:58] | – Hi, Patrick. – Hi. | -你好 帕特里克 -你好 |
[1:00:00] | I’m Rachel. This is Annabel. | 我叫瑞秋 这是安娜贝尔 |
[1:00:02] | Annabel, come say hi to Patrick. | 安娜贝尔 过来跟帕特里克打招呼 |
[1:00:09] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:00:10] | -Hi. – You like dogs? | -你好 -你喜欢狗吗 |
[1:00:12] | Why don’t you go introduce Patrick to Max? | 不如你去把帕特里克介绍给马克斯吧 |
[1:00:15] | You wanna go and say hi to the dog? Go. | 你要跟狗狗打声招呼吗 去吧 |
[1:00:19] | He’s sweet. He won’t bite. | 他很乖的 不咬人 |
[1:00:22] | So… no news? | 所以 还是没消息吗 |
[1:00:29] | Where are you from, Maja? | 玛雅你是哪里人来着 |
[1:00:31] | I’m from Romania. | 我是罗马尼亚人 |
[1:00:32] | I met my husband Lewis after the war in Europe, | 在欧洲的战争结束后遇上我丈夫刘易斯 |
[1:00:35] | and then we moved here together. | 然后一起搬到这里 |
[1:00:38] | Like us. | 我们也一样 |
[1:00:41] | Excuse me. I’m sorry. | 失陪一下 不好意思 |
[1:00:43] | Hey, come here. | 来妈妈这 |
[1:00:45] | You’re okay. | 没事了 |
[1:00:49] | Come here. You’re okay, buddy. | 来嘛 没事的 小家伙 |
[1:00:50] | Yeah. There you go. | 乖 就是这样 |
[1:00:53] | This is Tommy. Say hi. | 这是汤米 说你好 |
[1:00:55] | Hi, Tommy. | 你好汤米 |
[1:00:58] | Yeah, there you go. Hello! | 对了就是这样 你好呀 |
[1:01:01] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:01:05] | I was in communications. Civilian volunteer division. | 我当时在通讯部 一个民间志愿部门 |
[1:01:09] | It was part of the Marshall Plan after the war. | 是战后马歇尔计划的一部分 |
[1:01:12] | That’s where I met him. | 我就在那遇见他 |
[1:01:14] | For me, it was an adventure. | 这对我来说是一场冒险 |
[1:01:17] | I just wanted to get away from there. | 我只想离开那里 |
[1:01:19] | That’s what Thomas always says. | 托马斯也总是这么说 |
[1:01:22] | Sometimes I think that’s why he was eager to marry so fast. | 有时我会觉得这就是他急着结婚的原因 |
[1:01:27] | You married fast? | 你们很快结婚了吗 |
[1:01:29] | Very. | 非常快 |
[1:01:30] | He really wanted to get out of Europe immediately. | 他真的很想马上离开欧洲 |
[1:01:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:01:34] | I think for someone that endured the war, | 我想对经历过战争的人来说 |
[1:01:37] | just had had enough. | 单纯是受够了 |
[1:01:40] | He was in the war? | 他有参战吗 |
[1:01:42] | I thought the Swiss were neutral. | 我还以为瑞士是中立的 |
[1:01:45] | Well, I think the violence affected everyone there. | 我想暴力影响到了那里的每一个人 |
[1:01:48] | He was a clerk in Zürich. | 他在苏黎世当文员 |
[1:01:51] | The least heroic role you could imagine. | 是你能想到的最没英雄气概的角色 |
[1:01:57] | Do you wanna stay for dinner? | 你们要留下吃饭吗 |
[1:02:00] | I think the kids would like that. | 我想孩子们会喜欢的 |
[1:02:03] | Go get it! | 去捡回来 |
[1:02:10] | The dog thought the human gonna get it. | 狗以为人会捡的 |
[1:02:12] | I… I think we have to get back home. | 我 我想我们该回家了 |
[1:02:33] | I went to see his wife today. Rachel. | 我今天去见了他的妻子瑞秋 |
[1:02:38] | Was that smart? | 这样做明智吗 |
[1:02:40] | That son of a bitch. | 那个人渣 |
[1:02:43] | He thinks he can just put the past behind. | 他自以为可以就这样抛下过去 |
[1:02:48] | Start a new life and… | 开始新生活 |
[1:02:50] | have a nice family. | 还能拥有一个幸福家庭 |
[1:02:54] | You know what I hate most about this? | 你知道我最恨的是什么吗 |
[1:02:57] | When I first saw him, my instinct was to move. | 当我第一次看到他的时候 我的本能是想走 |
[1:03:02] | To run away. | 想逃离 |
[1:03:06] | ‘Cause we moved… we moved around a lot when I was a kid. | 因为我们经常逃 我小时候经常四处逃亡 |
[1:03:11] | The Romanians threw us from one place to another. | 罗马尼亚人把我们从一处丢到另一处 |
[1:03:16] | And that man just… | 而那个人 |
[1:03:19] | suddenly comes here, and I should move. I should move again. | 突然来到这里 我竟然还要逃 再次逃亡 |
[1:03:23] | Why didn’t you tell me this? | 你为什么从不告诉我这些 |
[1:03:25] | Why did you downplay your heritage to me? Why? | 你为什么在我面前淡化这些经历 为什么 |
[1:03:32] | Being a Roma… | 当一个罗姆人 |
[1:03:37] | was very hard. | 是非常艰辛的 |
[1:03:41] | We were of the caste, the group, of Roma that are craftsmen. | 我们属于罗姆的工匠阶级 |
[1:03:48] | Metal, wood, jewelry. | 金属 木头 珠宝 |
[1:03:52] | That’s how me and my sister survived in the camp, | 那是我和妹妹能在集中营苟活的原因 |
[1:03:54] | ’cause we were good at it. | 因为我们擅长干这个 |
[1:03:58] | You never told me about her. | 你从未向我提起过她 |
[1:04:01] | Miriah. | 米里亚 |
[1:04:04] | She was… three years younger. | 她 比我小三岁 |
[1:04:12] | She was my everything. | 她是我的一切 |
[1:04:14] | I had lots of brothers and sisters, but she was my light. | 我有很多兄弟姐妹 但她是我的生命之光 |
[1:04:23] | It was me and her who were in the camp together. | 我和她在集中营相依为命 |
[1:04:29] | We survived the whole war together. | 一起熬过整场战争 |
[1:04:35] | And then… | 然后 |
[1:04:36] | it was only… the last days we… | 只有 最后的几天我们就 |
[1:04:55] | Lewis. | 刘易斯 |
[1:05:00] | Do I look like a… | 我是不是看起来像一个 |
[1:05:04] | Do I look different to you now? | 在你眼里我是不是变了 |
[1:05:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:05:16] | Yes? | 是吗 |
[1:05:22] | And no. | 然而又不是 |
[1:05:25] | You’re different, but I mean… | 你是变了 但我的意思是 |
[1:05:29] | it’s you. | 你还是你 |
[1:05:32] | I just need to get used to this new person. | 只是我需要习惯这个新的你 |
[1:05:39] | And your past. | 以及你的过去 |
[1:05:45] | All of a sudden, your past is here too. | 突然间 你的过去也在这里 |
[1:06:34] | It took me two hours to figure out how it works. | 我花了两小时才弄明白怎么用它 |
[1:06:36] | 寻人启事 身高 6尺2寸 体重 180磅 发色 浅棕 瞳色 绿色 如有发现请联系警长办公室 托马斯·斯坦曼 | |
[1:06:39] | I’m not sleeping. | 我睡不着 |
[1:06:41] | Too worried. | 太担心了 |
[1:06:44] | Maybe your husband can prescribe something? | 也许你丈夫可以开点药给我 |
[1:06:46] | I can get you sleeping pills. I have lots at home. | 我可以给你安眠药 我家里有很多 |
[1:06:49] | I have the same problem. | 经历战争之后 |
[1:06:53] | After the war. | 我也有同样的问题 |
[1:06:58] | Thomas too. | 托马斯也是 |
[1:07:08] | You should really meet him when he’s back. | 等他回来了你真该见见他 |
[1:07:10] | He’d be so happy to know another European in this town, I’m sure. | 我保证他得知镇上有另一欧洲人会高兴的 |
[1:07:16] | We’re very similar. | 我们很相似 |
[1:07:19] | You know, both of us married Americans and… | 就是 我们都和美国人结了婚 |
[1:07:22] | got out of there as soon as possible. | 想尽早离开 |
[1:07:34] | When you marry they say, “Till death do you part,” | 你结婚的时候他们会说”至死不渝” |
[1:07:37] | but you can never imagine what that means, you know? | 但你永远想不到那意味着什么 对吗 |
[1:07:42] | Till death do us part. | 直到死亡把我们分开 |
[1:07:50] | He’s not dead. | 他没死 |
[1:07:52] | I know it. | 我相信 |
[1:07:59] | That’s beautiful. | 那真漂亮 |
[1:08:04] | Look inside. | 看里面 |
[1:08:17] | You’re Jewish? | 你是犹太人吗 |
[1:08:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:08:21] | I have no idea how he got it made in Europe at that time | 天知道他那时是怎么在欧洲把它做出来的 |
[1:08:24] | with everything that was going on. | 那正值多事之秋 |
[1:08:27] | He got it for you when you were still there? | 你还在欧洲的时候他给你的吗 |
[1:08:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:08:32] | It’s very beautiful. | 非常漂亮 |
[1:08:43] | What? | 什么 |
[1:08:45] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[1:08:52] | You married a Jew right after the war and took off to the States? | 战争一结束你就娶了个犹太人然后去美国 |
[1:08:56] | What? | 什么 |
[1:08:58] | Where did you get her that ring? | 你从哪给她弄到戒指的 |
[1:09:00] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[1:09:02] | Did you steal your ring in a camp too? | 你的戒指也是在集中营偷的吗 |
[1:09:04] | Let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[1:09:05] | You stay away from my family, you crazy bitch! | 你离我家人远点 你这疯婆子 |
[1:09:26] | No. No, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:09:36] | Is this another ring you stole in a camp, you Nazi pig, huh? | 这是你从集中营偷的另一戒指吗 纳粹猪 |
[1:09:40] | You stay away from my family. | 你离我家人远点 |
[1:09:42] | Let me see your ring. | 让我看看你的戒指 |
[1:09:44] | No! Don’t touch me! | 不 别碰我 |
[1:09:46] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[1:09:59] | Let’s see if you stole this ring too. | 让我看看这戒指是不是也是你偷的 |
[1:10:01] | I didn’t. I swear. I swear! | 我没有 我发誓 我发誓 |
[1:10:03] | Tell me who you are, Karl. | 告诉我你是谁 卡尔 |
[1:10:05] | What’s your last name? | 你姓什么 |
[1:10:06] | My name is Thomas Steinmann. I’m not the man you think I am! | 我叫托马斯·斯坦曼 我不是你以为的那个人 |
[1:10:09] | No more lies! | 别再撒谎了 |
[1:10:10] | – I have no idea… – Last chance! | -我真不知道 -最后机会 |
[1:10:11] | I just want to go back to my family. | 我只想回到家人身边 |
[1:10:13] | – I want my sister back! – It’s not me! | -我要我妹妹回来 -那不是我干的 |
[1:10:21] | You crazy, sadistic bitch! | 你这个疯狂的虐待狂婊子 |
[1:10:30] | Maja? | 玛雅 |
[1:10:36] | – Maja? – Who’s there? | -玛雅 -是谁在那 |
[1:10:39] | Lewis. | 刘易斯 |
[1:10:40] | You want to sleep at Albert’s tonight? Good. | 你今晚想去艾伯特那儿睡吗 好 |
[1:10:44] | Stay right here. I’m gonna get your pajamas, okay? | 在这等会 我去拿你的睡衣 好吧 |
[1:10:46] | Lewis. Lewis. | 刘易斯 刘易斯 |
[1:10:51] | What’s that, Mommy? | 妈妈那是什么 |
[1:10:55] | It’s just some red paint. Mommy’s okay. | 只是一点红油漆 妈妈没事 |
[1:10:59] | Let’s… | 我们去 |
[1:11:00] | Hey, I… | 我 |
[1:11:04] | Okay, go in the room and stay there. | 来 进房里面呆着 |
[1:11:06] | Don’t move. Don’t come out. | 别动 别出来 |
[1:11:10] | Lewis. Lewis, look. | 刘易斯 刘易斯 看 |
[1:11:12] | Look. Do you see? | 看 你看见了吗 |
[1:11:14] | – What happened? – Do you understand what this means? | -发生了什么 -你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[1:11:18] | Lewis, look. His ring. It’s a Jewish star. | 刘易斯 看 他的戒指 有个犹太人之星 |
[1:11:21] | Like his wife, but he’s not Jewish. Do you understand? | 跟他妻子一样 但他不是犹太人 你懂没 |
[1:11:23] | He stole it like all the other Nazis. | 他像所有别的纳粹一样偷来的 |
[1:11:25] | No, I did it for my wife. It meant a lot to her. | 不 我是为了我妻子 这对她意义重大 |
[1:11:27] | Do you understand what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[1:11:28] | She wanted me to. Lewis, are you listening to me? | – 她希望我这么做 -刘易斯 你在听我说吗 |
[1:11:30] | I did it for my wife. | 我是为了我妻子 |
[1:11:32] | What are you doing? Why are you helping him? Lewis, listen to me. | 你在干嘛 你干嘛救他 刘易斯 你听我说 |
[1:11:35] | Enough! | 够了 |
[1:11:39] | Coward! | 懦夫 |
[1:11:40] | – Stop helping him! Why are you helping? – I said that’s enough. | -别帮他了 你帮他干嘛 -我说够了 |
[1:11:42] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[1:14:00] | I know exactly… | 我知道 |
[1:14:03] | I know exactly how it feels to hold a secret that long. | 我真切的知道保守一个秘密这么久是什么感觉 |
[1:14:11] | The fear of letting it out. | 怕泄密的恐惧 |
[1:14:17] | Karl. | 卡尔 |
[1:14:20] | There was always a part of me | 我一直都有冲动 |
[1:14:22] | that was eager to let it out. | 把它说出去 |
[1:14:25] | Always. | 一直都有 |
[1:14:31] | And I know you have that too. | 我知道你也是 |
[1:14:35] | I know you do. | 我知道你也一样 |
[1:14:38] | I can see it. | 我看得出来 |
[1:14:57] | Give me what I want, Karl. | 告诉我吧 卡尔 |
[1:15:01] | Do it for your family. | 为了你的家庭 |
[1:15:05] | For Annabel and Tommy. | 为了安娜贝尔和汤米 |
[1:15:10] | If you do, I will let you go. | 如果你这么做 我就让你走 |
[1:15:17] | It’s your only way out of here. | 这是你能离开这的唯一办法 |
[1:15:21] | You believe me, right? | 你相信我的 对吗 |
[1:15:29] | You know it’s your only way out. | 你知道这是你唯一能出去的办法 |
[1:15:34] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:15:37] | If you die here, | 如果你死在这了 |
[1:15:40] | who will take care of your children? | 谁来照顾你的孩子 |
[1:15:43] | Will you really do this to them? | 你忍心这么对待他们吗 |
[1:15:46] | Yes. I will kill you. | 是的 我会杀了你 |
[1:16:32] | How’s Patrick? | 帕特里克怎么样 |
[1:16:36] | He’s okay. | 他没事儿 |
[1:16:39] | He’s a strong kid. | 他是个坚强的孩子 |
[1:16:45] | Albert’s niece is there, so he’s good. | 艾伯特的侄女在这 所以他还好 |
[1:16:53] | I was afraid you wouldn’t come back. | 我怕你再也不回来了 |
[1:17:10] | We have to put an end to this. | 我们应该做个了结 |
[1:17:16] | Listen. | 听着 |
[1:17:22] | I got confirmation from Switzerland. | 我在瑞士证实了 |
[1:17:25] | His story checks out. He was really there. | 他的事被查出来了 他真的在那 |
[1:17:28] | He was there. | 他在那 |
[1:17:34] | And… | 还有 |
[1:17:38] | I talked to Dr. Nussbaum. | 我跟努斯鲍姆博士说了 |
[1:17:40] | And he said that in cases like this, people can get confused. | 他说如果是这种情况 人们可能会混淆记忆 |
[1:17:44] | Lewis, please. It’s natural. | 刘易斯 求你了 那是正常的 |
[1:17:46] | No, it’s possible. You just want this to go away. | 不 那是一种可能 你只是想摆脱他 |
[1:17:53] | Thomas told me that his marriage was based on false information. | 托马斯告诉我他的婚姻建议在虚假信息上 |
[1:17:57] | When they met in Europe, she was | 他们在欧洲相遇的时候 她已经 |
[1:17:58] | still married to another man in Colorado. | 和另一个在科罗拉多州的男人是已婚状态了 |
[1:18:02] | When did he say this? | 他什么时候说的这个 |
[1:18:04] | When you were upstairs, and I was alone with him. | 你在楼上的时候 我和他单独在一起 |
[1:18:07] | You didn’t tell me this. | 你没跟我说这个啊 |
[1:18:08] | He gave it to me so that we have something on him. | 他告诉我的 这样我们就有他的把柄了 |
[1:18:11] | We can release him and know he won’t go to the police. | 我们可以放了他 他也不会去警局 |
[1:18:18] | We can get out of this, Maja. | 我们就能解脱了玛雅 |
[1:18:21] | Get our lives back to normal. | 让我们回到正常的生活中吧 |
[1:18:25] | My life will never be normal. | 我的生活永远都不会再恢复正常了 |
[1:18:33] | Can’t we move on… | 我们不能往前看 |
[1:18:36] | and put it behind us? | 忘了它吗 |
[1:18:40] | Even if it is him. | 即使真是他 |
[1:18:44] | Can you forgive… for our sake? | 你能原谅我吗 为了我们 |
[1:18:49] | Please? For our sake. | 求你了 对我们都好 |
[1:19:06] | What do you want? | 你想怎样呢 |
[1:19:12] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[1:19:17] | I want him to confess. | 我想让他坦白承认罪行 |
[1:19:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:19:21] | If you’re so sure it’s him, why? | 如果你这么确定就是他 何必呢 |
[1:19:27] | I need you to hear it. | 我希望你能听到 |
[1:19:31] | – I don’t need to hear it. – Yes, you do. | -我不需要听到 -你需要 |
[1:19:33] | I don’t need to hear it. | 我不想听 |
[1:19:35] | Imagine all this ending, and you’re still not sure. | 想想如果一切就这么结束了 你还是不能确定 |
[1:19:38] | You’d always think I’m crazy, | 你会一直觉得我疯了 |
[1:19:39] | and that I attacked an innocent man. | 我袭击了一个无辜的人 |
[1:19:41] | – I won’t. – Yes, you will. | -我不会的 -你会的 |
[1:19:43] | Maybe not today or tomorrow, | 可能不是今天或明天 |
[1:19:45] | but if this stays unresolved, you won’t be able to live with it. | 但这事没有解决 你没法带着它生活 |
[1:19:52] | I know you, Lewis. | 我了解你刘易斯 |
[1:20:25] | Hi, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[1:20:28] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:20:30] | What’s wrong? Hey. | 怎么了 |
[1:20:34] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[1:20:37] | I just wish Dad was here. | 我只是希望爸爸在这就好了 |
[1:20:44] | Uh… Daddy will be back in a few days. | 额 爸爸这几天就会回来的 |
[1:20:48] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:20:49] | Do you know what he told me? | 你知道他跟我说什么了吗 |
[1:20:51] | He told me he bought you and Tommy a really special present. | 他跟我说会给你和汤米带一个很特别的礼物 |
[1:20:57] | Don’t be rude. Go play with Patrick, okay? | 不要没礼貌 跟帕特里克玩去行吗 |
[1:21:12] | You know, Rachel, what you just did… out there right now. | 瑞秋你知道你刚在外面做的 |
[1:21:18] | I do that to Patrick all the time. | 我对帕特里克也一直这样 |
[1:21:21] | Ever since he was born. | 从他出生开始 |
[1:21:24] | I lie to him. | 我对他说谎 |
[1:21:26] | I lie to him when he… when he asks about my family, | 当他问起我的家人 |
[1:21:30] | what happened to them in the war. | 在战争中发生了什么 我都骗了他 |
[1:21:35] | I even lie to him about who I am. | 我甚是连我究竟是谁都要撒谎 |
[1:21:39] | I… I feel like I’m protecting him, but… | 我以为我在保护他 但 |
[1:21:47] | He asks me all these questions, and I don’t know what to say. | 他问起所有这类问题时 我不知道怎么跟他说 |
[1:21:52] | Annabel does the same. | 安娜贝尔也一样 |
[1:21:53] | It’s okay, I don’t know what to tell her either. | 没关系 我也一样不知道怎么告诉她 |
[1:21:58] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[1:22:04] | Thomas doesn’t talk about his family. | 托马斯没说起过他的家庭 |
[1:22:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:22:09] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:22:12] | I’ve realized the past few days there’s… | 过去几天里我发现 |
[1:22:16] | so much that I don’t know about Thomas. | 好多托马斯的事情我都不了解 |
[1:22:20] | I’m filling out these forms, these police forms. I… | 我在警局填那些表格 |
[1:22:26] | I have nobody to call to say he’s missing. | 我都不知道能跟谁说他失踪了 |
[1:22:30] | His family in Europe, I don’t… | 他欧洲的家人 |
[1:22:33] | Just even to ask if he’s ever done anything like this before | 只是问了他之前做过这样的事没有 |
[1:22:38] | or just to talk. | 或者只是说一下 |
[1:22:40] | I’ve tried to ask questions about | 我试图问他一些关于家人的事情 |
[1:22:42] | his family, but he doesn’t like it. | 他不太愿意说这个 |
[1:22:44] | His past or it’s these nightmares. He just explodes. | 一说他的过去或者这些恶梦 他立马暴怒 |
[1:22:47] | I don’t understand why he has nightmares in the first place. | 我不明白他对出生地怎么会有恶梦 |
[1:22:50] | He wasn’t even in the war. | 他甚至都不在战争里 |
[1:22:55] | Sometimes I look at him… | 有时候我看着他 |
[1:22:58] | I don’t talk about this, | 我不是说这个 |
[1:23:01] | so if you’d… | 所有如果你 |
[1:23:02] | Could you please just not repeat what I’m saying to you? | 你能别跟他重复我跟你说过的话吗 |
[1:23:06] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:23:19] | I had to lie to Rachel. | 我必须对瑞秋说谎 |
[1:23:21] | It was to protect her and the children. | 那是为了保护她和孩子们 |
[1:23:24] | Many Germans did it after the war. They lied about being German. | 很多德国人战争结束后都这么做的 他们不承认是德国人 |
[1:23:28] | I wouldn’t have even been able | 否则也不能 |
[1:23:29] | to emigrate to this country otherwise. | 移民到这个国家 |
[1:23:32] | I was in the army. | 我当过兵 |
[1:23:34] | I was in the army, but I never met you. | 我在军队里从没遇到你 |
[1:23:38] | Just stop. | 停吧 |
[1:23:39] | Your wife told me enough. | 你妻子跟我说的已经足够了 |
[1:23:41] | If you keep lying to me, you will die here. | 你要是再骗我 你就死在这 |
[1:23:44] | If you tell me the truth, you can go home. | 你要是告诉我真相 我就放你回家 |
[1:23:46] | You can have breakfast with Annabel and Tommy tomorrow. | 你明天就可以陪安娜贝尔和汤米吃早饭 |
[1:23:50] | I don’t want to kill you. | 我不想杀你 |
[1:23:52] | But you have to stop lying to me. | 但你绝不能骗我 |
[1:24:01] | We were sleeping in that old, empty building. | 我们在那个老旧空旷的房子里睡着了 |
[1:24:06] | My sister was being dragged away. | 我妹妹被拖出去了 |
[1:24:09] | Two men were holding me down. | 两个男人把我推倒了 |
[1:24:11] | Someone was pouring alcohol on me. | 有人拿酒精浇我 |
[1:24:12] | My eyes were burning, and I couldn’t see. | 我眼睛烧得厉害 没法睁眼 |
[1:24:21] | I remember that I was running. | 我记得自己在跑 |
[1:24:22] | I was running, but I don’t know if… | 拼命跑 但我不知道 |
[1:24:26] | Did I leave her there? | 我是不是把她抛下了 |
[1:24:30] | I know you were there. You have to tell me. | 我知道你就在那儿 你必须告诉我 |
[1:24:33] | Why do you have nightmares, Karl? | 你为什么做噩梦呢 卡尔 |
[1:24:37] | What do you see in your nightmares? Do you see my face? | 你在梦中看见了什么 看见我的脸了吗 |
[1:24:41] | Do you see my sister? | 你看见我妹妹了吗 |
[1:24:43] | Karl! Do you see me run away? | 卡尔 你看见我逃跑了吗 |
[1:24:48] | Karl. | 卡尔 |
[1:24:49] | Karl, look at me. | 卡尔看着我 |
[1:24:51] | I don’t want to shoot you, but I will. | 我不想开枪杀你 但是我会的 |
[1:24:54] | If you don’t tell me what you know, I will kill you. | 如果你不把知道的都告诉我 我就杀了你 |
[1:24:57] | Did I leave her? | 我抛下她了吗 |
[1:24:58] | Did I leave her there? Did I… Did I run away from her? | 我把她抛下了吗 我抛弃她逃跑了吗 |
[1:25:01] | – Did I run away? – Did I run away? | -我逃跑了吗 -我逃跑没有 |
[1:25:06] | Did I run away? | 我有没有逃跑 |
[1:25:11] | – Did I run away? – We shot everyone. | -我逃跑了吗 -我扫射了所有人 |
[1:25:14] | We must have just missed you. | 一定是把你遗漏了 |
[1:25:16] | There were… Russians were nearby. We had to leave quickly. | 那附近都是德国人 我们必须马上撤离 |
[1:25:23] | Rachel and the children, they must never know. | 瑞秋和孩子们永远都不能知道 |
[1:25:28] | They will never know. | 永远都不会知道 |
[1:25:30] | When I saw you the first time, I thought you… | 我第一次看见你 我以为 |
[1:25:33] | I thought you were dead. | 我本以为你已经死了 |
[1:25:34] | Dieter was undressing you. | 迪特尔正在扒你的衣服 |
[1:25:42] | Did I run away? | 我跑了吗 |
[1:25:46] | You never left. | 你从没离开 |
[1:25:48] | I never left. | 我没离开 |
[1:25:53] | Some people didn’t even resist. | 有些人甚至都不反抗 |
[1:25:56] | I managed to not think of it for… a long time. | 很长一段时间我试图让自己不要想起这段 |
[1:25:59] | But it kept coming back. | 但他们总会重现 |
[1:26:03] | That horrible feeling. It was like living inside a nightmare. | 那种可怕的感觉 仿佛置身于恶梦 |
[1:26:07] | All the amphetamines… | 都是因为安非他明 |
[1:26:09] | I didn’t sleep for… five nights. | 我五天没睡觉 |
[1:26:13] | The year before, I was in high school. | 之前那年 我在上高中 |
[1:26:17] | I don’t understand how I could become that person. | 我不明白自己 我怎么成为那样的人 |
[1:26:19] | I don’t understand how I could do that. | 我不明白自己为何做了那些事 |
[1:26:23] | How I could do those things. | 我怎么会做出那些事 |
[1:26:32] | I don’t recognize… | 我完全认不出 |
[1:26:34] | I don’t recognize that person that I was 15 years ago. | 我完全认不出那是15年前的我 |
[1:26:38] | I don’t recognize him, but I know I did it. | 我完全不认识 可我知道我做了 |
[1:26:49] | I did it. | 我的确做了 |
[1:27:06] | What did you… | 你怎么 |
[1:27:15] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[1:27:35] | What have you done? | 你到底干了什么 |
[1:28:37] | Lewis? | 刘易斯 |
[1:28:58] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:29:05] | I don’t know how to do this. | 我不知道怎么做 |
[1:29:10] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[1:29:12] | – I can’t do it. – Yes, you can. | -我做不到 -你可以 |
[1:29:15] | Yes, you can. | 是的 你可以 |
[1:29:19] | This is done. This is over. | 事情过去了 都结束了 |
[1:29:23] | We must never talk about this again. | 我们永远都不要再提及此事 |
[1:29:26] | To anyone. | 对任何人 |
[1:29:34] | Lewis. | 刘易斯 |
[1:29:36] | You’re a good man. | 你是个好男人 |
[1:29:44] | You asked me to find a way to let go, to forgive. | 你曾经劝我放下过去 选择宽恕 |
[1:29:48] | I couldn’t. | 我做不到 |
[1:29:50] | I didn’t. | 我没能做到 |
[1:29:53] | You told me you didn’t need to hear what happened. | 你告诉我 你无需听那些过去发生的事 |
[1:29:58] | And I didn’t listen to you. | 但是我没听你的 |
[1:30:03] | And now we’re here together. | 如今我们一起走到了这步 |
[1:30:06] | And we move on together. | 我们一起将生活继续 |
[1:30:12] | Lewis, look at me. Look at me. | 刘易斯 看着我 看着我 |
[1:30:19] | You go to work. | 你去工作 |
[1:30:21] | I’ll go to Albert’s. I pick up Patrick. | 我会去艾伯特那里 接回帕特里克 |
[1:30:24] | Take him to school. | 带他去学校 |
[1:30:28] | We move on. | 我们继续生活 |
[1:30:50] | Good to see you, buddy. Happy Fourth. | 见到你很高兴 孩子 生日快乐 |
[1:30:57] | Okay, I already took it. | 好 我已经吃了 |
[1:30:59] | You guys can put it on your side. | 你们可以把它放旁边 |
[1:31:22] | Jimmy. Jimmy, come here. | 吉姆 吉姆 过来 |