英文名称:My Bloody Valentine
年代:1981
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | Listen! We’re not sure what caused the collapse. | 注意 我们还无法确定坍塌的起因 |
[00:30] | Our boys were working the north end of tunnel 5 when she gave. | 事故发生时 工人正在5号隧道南端作业 |
[00:34] | But I can assure you, we here at the Hanniger mines | 可以确定的是 我们正在汉尼格矿井 |
[00:37] | Are doing everything in our power to get them out alive. | 尽全力营救他们 |
[00:41] | Calm down, folks! | 大家冷静下来 |
[00:43] | It’s a routine questioning. | 这是例行审问 |
[00:45] | Tom was the last man to leave the mine that night. | 汤姆那晚最后一个离开矿井 |
[00:48] | Maybe he could shine a light on the situation. | 也许他能解开一些疑问 |
[00:51] | Tom Hanniger is responsible for the collapse, | 汤姆·汉尼格应对这起矿难负责 |
[00:53] | But it was an accident. | 可它是场意外 |
[00:55] | And that’s the thing we have to remember.It was an accident. | 我们必须明确 这是场意外 |
[00:59] | This morning, at around 5 a.m., | 今天清晨 5点左右 |
[01:00] | We recovered five bodies and one survivor. | 我们发现了5具尸体和一名幸存者 |
[01:03] | Harry Warden was the only survivor. | 哈利·沃顿是唯一的幸存者 |
[01:06] | When he arrived at the county hospital, he was delusional, violent… | 他被送往郡医院时 已精神错乱 |
[01:10] | The five miners that died were all killed | 5名矿工死于镐击 |
[01:12] | By the blunt force of a pickaxe, not the cave-in. | 而不是矿塌 |
[01:18] | It was no accident killed those men. | 他们并非死于意外 |
[01:20] | It was Harry Warden. | 是哈利·沃顿 |
[01:22] | He murdered those miners buried alive with him | 为了给自己留他妈足够的氧气 |
[01:25] | To conserve his own goddamn air. | 他杀害了同他一起被埋的工人 |
[01:27] | Evidence suggests Harry killed each of them with a pickaxe. | 证据表明 哈利用镐实施了谋杀 |
[01:31] | Blood was found on Harry Warden’s pickaxe. | 在哈利·沃顿的镐上发现了血迹 |
[01:33] | Look, chances are very slim | 机会很渺茫 |
[01:34] | That Warden will ever come out of his coma. | 沃顿也许再也不会醒来 |
[01:37] | Let’s hope god doesn’t waste any miracles on Harry Warden. | 真希望奇迹不会在哈利·沃顿身上发生 |
[02:05] | We’ll rescue Trainor down below. | 我们会尽力营救井下的特雷纳 |
[02:08] | You, venom, and methane in 5, right? | 你 注意毒气 5号通道有甲烷 明白? |
[02:09] | I know my job, Harry. | 我知道该干什么 哈利 |
[02:11] | Like fuck you do, Hanniger. | 他妈的做你的事去 汉尼格 |
[02:12] | Just ’cause your Daddy owns the mine doesn’t mean you know shit. | 就算这是你老子的矿 你也别想撒野 |
[02:17] | – You hear that? – Oh, my god! | -听到了吗 -我的天啊 |
[02:18] | Damn kids! Everyone out now! | 该死 大家赶快出去 |
[04:27] | Happy fucking Valentine’s day. | 该死的情人节快乐 |
[04:30] | Sheriff Burke. | 伯克警官 |
[04:33] | Over here. | 过来 |
[04:43] | Think I waited too long to retire. | 真他妈想早点退休啊 |
[04:46] | You and me both, Hinch. | 我是说我们俩 欣奇 |
[04:48] | Who did this? | 谁干的 |
[04:49] | Harry Warden. | 哈利·沃顿 |
[04:53] | Harry Warden’s in a coma. | 哈利·沃顿不是昏迷了吗 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:774个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:98个,六级词汇:52个,GRE词汇:46个,托福词汇:66个,考研词汇:102个,专四词汇:84个,专八词汇:16个, 所有生词标注共:175个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:55] | Guess he woke up. | 我猜他醒了 |
[05:02] | Where the hell is he headed? | 他到底想干什么 |
[05:21] | Come on, Irene. | 来吧 伊伦 |
[05:22] | Everybody’s already moving underground. | 大家准备下去了 |
[05:24] | Don’t you think it’s about time we joined them? | 我们也一起下去吧 |
[05:27] | I told you I gotta wait for Sarah and Tom. | 我说了 我要等萨拉和汤姆 |
[05:30] | I promised. | 我答应他们的 |
[05:32] | Christ. | 天啊 |
[05:33] | Hasn’t she broken up with that loser yet? | 她还没和那个笨蛋分手吗 |
[05:35] | Sorry to tell you, sweetie, but Tom’s the love of her life. | 很遗憾 宝贝 汤姆可是她的最爱 |
[05:39] | Yeah, whatever. If that pussy has the balls to show up here again, | 无所谓 要是那个胆小鬼有种在这儿出现 |
[05:43] | – I will personally kick his ass. – Yeah, right. | -我非灭了他不可 -没错 |
[06:08] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[06:09] | Thanks for waiting. | 久等 辛苦了 |
[06:10] | Yeah, Axel was just about ready to give up, | 阿克萨尔等得都不耐烦了 |
[06:12] | But I knew you would come! | 可我知道你们会来 |
[06:13] | – Axel. Hey. – Hey, Sarah. | -阿克萨尔 你好 -好啊 萨拉 |
[06:16] | Okay, so before we go in… snapshot. | 好了 进去前 拍张照 |
[06:18] | No. I don’t think so. | 不 不必了 |
[06:20] | – Come on. – Come on. | -来吧 -来吧 |
[06:21] | – Sure? – Yeah. | -可以吗 -当然 |
[06:22] | Because you guys look so cute together. | 你们俩可真般配啊 |
[06:26] | Okay. Say “over-the-pants hand job.” | 就这样 说”茄子” |
[06:30] | You guys want one? | 你们要来张吗 |
[06:32] | No, we’re good. Come on. | 不用了 来吧 |
[06:33] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[06:34] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:36] | Okay? | 走 |
[06:42] | – You ready to party? – Oh, yeah. | -准备好狂欢了吗 -等不及了 |
[06:50] | We don’t have to go in there, Tom, if you don’t want to go. | 汤姆 如果你不愿意 我们可以不去 |
[06:53] | I can’t believe you wouldn’t take a picture of us. | 真不敢相信 你为什么不愿意照张相 |
[06:56] | – Just stop, all right? – What, stop? What do you mean? | -别说了 好吗 -为什么 什么意思 |
[06:58] | It’s not like I won’t take a picture with you. | 我愿意和你照相 |
[06:59] | I just won’t take a picture with that asshole. | 我只是不想和那白痴照 |
[07:01] | What’s up, Bruce? | 怎么了 布鲁斯 |
[07:02] | What? What is it about Tom… | 什么 汤姆怎么了… |
[07:06] | That’s what you get. | 你个猪头 |
[07:07] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[07:09] | It’s fine. Everybody’s here. | 没事 大家都到了 |
[07:11] | You wanted to be here. | 你也很想来这儿 |
[07:12] | Do you want to be here? | 那你想吗 |
[07:15] | Yeah. Yes. | 当然 |
[07:17] | Sure? | 确定? |
[07:18] | Yes. | 当然 |
[07:21] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[07:22] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[07:28] | I left the beer in the car. Here. Take this. | 我把啤酒忘车里了 拿着 |
[07:31] | – I’ll go up and catch up with you. – Want me to go? | -我上去一下就来 -要我一起去吗 |
[07:34] | No. | 不用 |
[07:35] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[07:42] | Hey, guys! | 伙计们 |
[07:50] | – Don’t be afraid. – Don’t get lost. | -别怕 -别走丢了 |
[07:54] | Axel? | 阿克萨尔? |
[07:58] | Irene? | 伊伦? |
[08:01] | Where are you guys? | 你们在哪儿 |
[08:34] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[08:39] | What, you think I was Harry Warden or something? | 怎么 以为我是哈利·沃顿吗 |
[08:41] | Hey, Michael! Check this out… | 麦克 瞧瞧这个… |
[10:00] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[10:08] | Jason? | 杰森? |
[10:14] | Jason, is that you? | 杰森 是你吗 |
[10:17] | Come on, dude! You’re scaring me! | 别闹了 大哥 你吓到我了 |
[10:23] | Come on. | 别闹了 |
[10:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:28] | I’m out of here. | 我这就出去 |
[11:10] | Fuck you! Fuck you! Do you hear me? | 混蛋 操你妈的 听见了吗 |
[11:43] | – Sarah! – They’re dead! | -萨拉 -他们都死了 |
[11:44] | They’re all dead! | 他们都死了 |
[11:45] | Come on! Come on! Come on! | 来 跑啊 快 |
[11:47] | Let’s go! Hurry up! | 我们走 快 |
[11:48] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[11:54] | Sarah! Faster! Faster! | 萨拉 快 快啊 |
[11:58] | Come on! Come on! Come on! | 快 进来 快 |
[12:00] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[12:03] | – Don’t leave him! – Come on. | -不要丢下他 -快 |
[12:10] | – No! No! – Come back! | -不 不要 -快回来 |
[13:30] | No. No. N… | 不 不 不… |
[13:43] | Stay down, Harry. | 趴下 哈利 |
[13:51] | Stay down, Harry! | 趴下 哈利 |
[14:20] | Tom? | 汤姆? |
[14:23] | Tom. You all right? | 汤姆 你还好吗 |
[14:25] | Hey, Sheriff! Come on! | 长官 跟上 |
[14:29] | Stay with him. | 留在他身边 |
[14:32] | Let’s go, idiot. | 走吧 笨蛋 |
[14:50] | Hard to believe. | 真难以置信 |
[14:51] | Harmony, this small-town slice of Norman Rockwell, | 哈蒙尼 这个座落于诺曼·洛克威尔的小镇 |
[14:54] | Is the murder capital of America. | 却是美国的谋杀之都 |
[14:57] | The Valentine’s day celebration approaches, | 情人节将近 |
[14:59] | And it’s been nearly 10 years | 10年前 |
[15:00] | Since this god-fearing community was shaken to its core | 整个小镇恐怖弥漫 惶惶不安 |
[15:04] | When local miner Harry Warden went on a killing spree, | 当时哈利·沃顿大开杀戒 |
[15:07] | Taking the lives of 22 men, women, and children | 杀了22个男人女人和小孩 |
[15:10] | Before being buried alive in the very mine he once worked. | 随后被活埋在作业的矿井中 |
[15:14] | But after a decade, have the residents of Harmony | 10年以后 哈蒙尼的居民 |
[15:16] | Been able to recover from the trauma? | 从这场灾难中走出来了吗 |
[15:19] | I’m here with county sheriff Axel Palmer, who has this to say. | 我身边的是阿克萨尔·帕尔默警官 请他来介绍一下 |
[15:22] | What happened was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[15:24] | We’re all just trying to move on. | 我们一直在努力往前看 |
[15:26] | Sheriff, do you ever worry that these horrific events | 长官 你是否想过这些可怕的事件 |
[15:29] | Might repeat themselves? | 会再次发生? |
[15:31] | Well, I know you in the media would just love that to happen. | 我知道你们这些媒体希望那样 |
[15:34] | You know, why don’t you people just stop coming back here every year, | 你们能不能不要每年 |
[15:37] | Hoping for some kind of… | 都希望看到一些… |
[15:38] | Some kind of fucking horror show, | 一些该死的恐怖表演 |
[15:40] | To mark the stupidest ing holiday | 为了纪念什么狗屁节日 |
[15:42] | A greeting card company ever invented? | 贺卡公司是吃白饭的吗 |
[15:44] | Eloquent, sheriff. You make us look like an inbred mining community. | 精彩 长官 你把我们这儿说成了个天然的矿场 |
[15:49] | We are an inbred mining community, Ben. | 我们本来就以采矿为生 本 |
[15:51] | So you got any coffee in this joint? | 能来点咖啡吗 |
[15:54] | What’s so funny? | 什么这么好笑 |
[15:55] | Your boss. County sheriff Axel Palmer. | 你的上司 阿克萨尔·帕尔默警官 |
[15:59] | If only your old man could see you now. | 要是你老子现在能看见多好 |
[16:01] | I don’t know. | 我可不敢说 |
[16:03] | That’s one intensely good-looking son of a bitch, if you ask me. | 要我说 那只是些狗屁作秀 |
[16:06] | I should have my own reality show. | 我该有自己的真人秀 |
[16:07] | Yeah, I’m sure your exploits | 没错 我肯定 你开创了个先例 |
[16:09] | Arresting hardened bicycle thieves would be a big hit. | 逮捕些自行车惯偷也算丰功伟绩了 |
[16:12] | Hey, Sarah. | 好 萨拉 |
[16:13] | Hey, sweetie. Hey, don’t forget to pick up Noah’s soccer gear tonight. | 宝贝 晚上别忘了收拾诺亚的球衣 |
[16:16] | Yeah. I’ll take care of it. | 好 知道了 |
[16:19] | Hey, you missed me on TV. | 你错过了我在电视里的表现 |
[16:22] | Oh, yes! That’s right! How was he? | 对 没错 他怎样 |
[16:25] | When you gonna dump this bum and run away with me? | 你准备什么时候离开这个懒鬼 跟我私奔 |
[16:27] | I get off work at 8. | 我8点下班 |
[16:29] | Well, I’ll be sure to tuck the top down on my Cadillac. | 我的凯迪拉克顶蓬会为你收起 |
[16:32] | Ben. Come on. I’m sitting right here. | 本 够了 我还在这儿呢 |
[16:43] | Sarah? I’ve got a doctor’s appointment. | 萨拉 我跟医生有约 |
[16:45] | Is it okay if I come in late today? | 今天我能晚点来吗 |
[16:47] | Yeah. Get there when you can. | 没问题 你弄完了来吧 |
[16:59] | Well, gentlemen, I got some Huffy vans to track down. | 先生们 我要追踪几辆哈飞车 |
[17:03] | You want me to come with? | 要我一起去吗 |
[17:06] | No. No, you can hang tight, Martin. Finish your coffee. | 不 留在这尔 马丁 喝完你的咖啡 |
[17:08] | I’ll call you if I need backup. | 如果需要支援 我再叫你 |
[17:27] | This place gives me the creeps. | 这儿让我浑身起鸡皮疙瘩 |
[17:30] | Can we meet in a motel next time? | 我们下次能找个汽车旅馆见面吗 |
[17:32] | Yeah, that’s a great idea. | 真是个好建议 |
[17:34] | We’ll just pull up and check in. | 我们停下车就能住进去 |
[17:42] | I don’t think anybody would notice a sheriff’s car parked out front. | 没人会注意到门口治安官的车 |
[17:45] | Maybe one day, you’ll tell your wife. | 也许某天 你会向老婆摊牌 |
[17:50] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[17:57] | I figure you’ll be with Sarah on Valentine’s, so… | 我想你会和萨拉共度情人节 所以… |
[18:13] | I… | 我… |
[18:15] | I didn’t get you anything. | 没什么东西给你 |
[18:17] | You don’t need to. | 不需要 |
[18:20] | You already have. | 你已经给了 |
[18:23] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[19:59] | Tom. What are you doing here? | 汤姆 你来这儿干吗 |
[20:01] | What do you mean? I’m here to sign the papers. | 什么意思 我来签一些文件 |
[20:03] | They moved the signing to Monday. | 签署时间改成星期一了 |
[20:04] | They moved it to Monday. Great. | 改成星期一? 很好 |
[20:06] | Well, you’re here now. | 既然你来了 |
[20:08] | Want to come in and have a drink? | 进来喝一杯吧 |
[20:10] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 没问题 |
[20:15] | We missed you at the funeral. | 葬礼上 大家都很想你 |
[20:17] | Of course, your father missed you long before that. | 当然 你爸爸一直很想你 |
[20:23] | Oh, he could have found me if he wanted to. | 他想的话就能找到我 |
[20:25] | You know, he’d kick your ass if he knew you were selling the mine. | 他要是知道你在卖矿 会揍扁你的 |
[20:28] | – It is what it is , Ben. – Bullshit. | -顺其自然吧 本 -胡扯 |
[20:30] | That mine is Harmony’s life blood, Tom. | 那座矿是哈蒙尼的生命线 汤姆 |
[20:33] | We’re talking families here. | 这可是家族大事 |
[20:36] | I was assured that everyone would get severance | 我肯定大家都会退出 |
[20:38] | And that the more experienced men, like yourself, would be kept on. | 而那些资历深的人 像你 会坚持下去 |
[20:41] | For how long? Three months? | 坚持多久? 3个月? |
[20:43] | That’s not my problem. | 那不关我的事 |
[20:45] | No! It’s my fucking problem. | 不 那他妈的关我的事 |
[20:47] | Those mines have been outdated since I was a kid. | 我还是个孩子时 那些矿就报废了 |
[20:51] | But my father | 可我爸爸 |
[20:53] | Was just too stubborn to see it, and you know that. | 你也知道 他太顽固 不愿看到这现实 |
[20:58] | So that’s what all this is about. | 这就是你要说的事吗 |
[21:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:06] | If you need to make peace with your Daddy… | 如果你想和你爸重归于好 |
[21:14] | There he is. | 他就在这儿 |
[21:20] | I’m majority shareholder. | 我可是矿的大股东 |
[21:21] | And I’m selling the mine. | 而我要卖掉这个矿 |
[21:24] | And that’s all there is to it. | 仅此而已 |
[21:28] | Your Dad and I protected those men! | 你父亲和我保护了那些人 |
[21:30] | Selling the mine won’t sit well with anyone in this town. | 卖矿不会得到镇上任何人的支持 |
[21:37] | Well, come Monday, I’m gone. | 星期一见 我走了 |
[21:59] | Louis! Get back here this instant! | 路易斯 给我回来 |
[22:02] | Louis! | 路易斯 |
[22:08] | – Is Mel around? – God, I hope not. | -梅尔在这儿附近吗 -上帝啊 他可别在这儿 |
[22:11] | Mel has been dead for seven years. | 梅尔死了都7年了 |
[22:14] | Trade you the pooch for a room. | 狗还你 能给我间房吗 |
[22:15] | All right. Come. | 好吧 过来 |
[22:46] | Oh, yes! Frank! | 太棒了 弗兰克 |
[22:50] | Oh, my god. What’s wrong? | 上帝啊 怎么了 |
[22:52] | I look so hot today. | 今天我爽歪了 |
[23:09] | Stay down, Harry! | 趴下 哈利 |
[23:25] | So you gonna be okay to drive back, | 你开车回去没问题吧 |
[23:26] | Or do you want me to put in for another night? | 或者让我再待一晚上? |
[23:30] | I got a two-day haul to make | 我要运两天的货 |
[23:31] | In one day, if I’m gonna get back by Valentine’s. | 如果情人节能赶回来的话 就只运一天 |
[23:35] | Ah, Valentine’s. | 情人节 |
[23:37] | Did you know that St. Valentine | 你知道圣瓦伦丁 |
[23:39] | – Was a patron saint of love? – Yeah. | -是爱的守护神吗 -当然 |
[23:41] | Yeah, the whole thing started in Rome in, like, the year 500 or something. | 事情发生在罗马 大概是在公元500年 |
[23:45] | They would have this lottery, | 人们会进行摸彩 |
[23:47] | Where young men would draw teenage girls’ names out of a box. | 男孩会从盒子中抽出一个女孩的名字 |
[23:50] | Then that teenage girl would become their secret | 于是女孩便成了男孩那一年里的 |
[23:53] | Sexual companion for the whole rest of the year. | 秘密性伴侣 |
[23:55] | That’s where we got our Valentine’s day cards from. | 这就是情人节卡片的起源 |
[23:58] | Kind of romantic, in a sick kind of way, isn’t it? | 有点儿变态 但挺浪漫的 不是吗 |
[24:00] | Uh, yeah. It’s, um, romantic. | 没错 是挺浪漫的 |
[24:04] | What’cha doing? | 你在干什么 |
[24:06] | Nothing. I got this. | 没什么 我录了这个 |
[24:07] | Frank? | 弗兰克? |
[24:10] | What the fuck is that? | 见鬼 那是什么 |
[24:12] | Irene, I make these for my own personal collection. | 伊伦 我喜欢收藏这些东西 就录了这个 |
[24:16] | Look. I’ll… | 瞧 我会… |
[24:18] | I’ll pay you? | 付你钱 |
[24:19] | I am no hooker. | 我可不是妓女 |
[24:22] | You are now. | 现在是了 |
[24:34] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[24:36] | Fuck. | 操 |
[24:56] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[24:59] | Frank, you son of a bitch! | 弗兰克 你个狗娘养的 |
[25:01] | Irene. | 伊伦 |
[25:04] | Put some clothes on before some kid sees you. | 穿上衣服再出来 别不害臊 |
[25:05] | I don’t give a shit about the clothes! | 老娘他妈的不在乎 |
[25:07] | Give me the fucking tapes, or I swear… | 给我那操蛋录像带 我发誓… |
[25:09] | – I swear… – Irene, two things. | -我发誓… -伊伦 有两点 |
[25:12] | 1, I don’t want you anymore. | 第1 我不想要你了 |
[25:14] | And 2, I know the gun’s not loaded. | 第2 我知道子弹没有上膛 |
[25:17] | Fuck you, Frank! | 操你妈 弗兰克 |
[25:20] | Oh, jeez! What… | 天哪 什么… |
[25:21] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[25:25] | God! | 上帝啊 |
[25:39] | Frank. Oh, my god! Oh, my god! | 弗兰克 天哪 上帝啊 |
[26:00] | Oh, god. | 上帝啊 |
[26:03] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[26:08] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[27:01] | Louis? | 路易斯? |
[27:02] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[27:09] | Louis? Where are you? | 路易斯 你在哪儿 |
[27:15] | Louis, you little shit. | 路易斯 你个小王八蛋 |
[27:17] | Stop hiding from Mama. | 别和妈妈玩捉迷藏了 |
[27:24] | Louis, you are in such trouble. | 路易斯 你完蛋了 |
[27:30] | The closet. | 在衣柜里 |
[27:32] | Honestly. | 小甜心 |
[28:08] | Fuck you! Fuck you! | 滚 去你妈的 |
[28:10] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[28:21] | No! | 不 |
[28:37] | What the fuck do you want? | 你他妈想怎么样 |
[28:42] | What do you want, motherfucker? | 你想怎么样 王八蛋 |
[28:47] | No! | 不要 |
[28:57] | Leave me alone! | 滚远点 |
[29:24] | Jesus, Irene. | 天哪 伊伦 |
[29:26] | He took your heart. | 他挖了你的心 |
[29:33] | Jilted lover with a screw loose? | 被抛弃的恋人变成了杀人狂? |
[29:35] | More than one screw, wouldn’t you say? | 那就不止一个变态 你是这个意思吗 |
[29:39] | Irene never did the jilting. | 伊伦从不抛弃别人 |
[29:41] | I’m sorry, sheriff. | 对不起 警长 |
[29:42] | I know you two used to be an item. | 我知道你们曾经是一对儿 |
[29:44] | Yeah, it was a long time ago, Martin. | 没错 很久以前的事儿了 马丁 |
[29:49] | We checked the motel registration. | 我们查过了旅馆住宿记录 |
[29:50] | There’s a couple of fakes. | 有一对用了假名 |
[29:52] | Not too many people use their real name around here. | 没几个人在这儿用真名 |
[29:54] | If you know what I mean. | 我想你明白我的意思 |
[29:57] | All right. This name is real. | 来看看 这名字是真的 |
[30:00] | Tom Hanniger? | 汤姆·汉尼格? |
[30:01] | Sheriff, we got a video camera. | 警长 我们找到了一盘录像带 |
[30:02] | You ain’t gonna believe what’s on it. | 你简直不能相信里面的东西 |
[30:04] | Sarah, I’m sorry I’m late again. | 萨拉 抱歉我又迟到了 |
[30:07] | They found someone dead at the thunderbird. | 他们发现雷鸟旅馆有人死了 |
[30:09] | There’s cops everywhere. | 到处是警察 |
[30:11] | Have you talked to Axel? | 你听阿克萨尔说了吗 |
[30:12] | Go stock the display. | 去摆货架吧 |
[30:19] | Tom? | 汤姆? |
[30:21] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[30:26] | You’re still working for your folks, I see. | 还是女承父业 是吧 |
[30:27] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[30:30] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么回来了 |
[30:31] | I had to come back into town to clear some things up. | 我回镇上处理一些事 |
[30:35] | Your father. I’m so sorry. | 关于你父亲 真抱歉 |
[30:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:40] | Tom, where did you go? | 汤姆 你去了哪儿 |
[30:42] | It’s been… | 已经有… |
[30:44] | Ten years. | 10年了 |
[30:47] | You look even prettier than when I left. | 你比我走以前还要漂亮 |
[30:49] | Left? | 走? |
[30:50] | You say that like you just went off to school or something. | 说得好像你只是去上学似的 |
[30:55] | You just vanished. | 你那是失踪 |
[30:57] | Your Dad didn’t even know where you were. | 连你父亲都不知道你在哪儿 |
[30:59] | We all started to think that you were dead. | 我们甚至以为你已经死了 |
[31:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:14] | That’s a beautiful family you have there. | 真是个幸福的家庭 |
[31:20] | I guess it’s not Sarah Mercer anymore. | 我想你也不是以前的莎拉·莫赛尔了 |
[31:22] | No. | 对 |
[31:24] | It’s Sarah Palmer now. | 现在是莎拉·帕尔默了 |
[31:26] | I never thought Axel would settle down. | 我从不认为阿克萨尔会安顿下来 |
[31:28] | But he always did like you. | 但他确实喜欢你 |
[31:33] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[31:34] | Wait. | 等等 |
[31:35] | It’s good to see you, Sarah. | 见到你真好 萨拉 |
[31:52] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[31:54] | Hey, sheriff. How was your day? | 你好 小警长 今天过得怎么样 |
[31:55] | Good. It was real good. | 很好 真是太好了 |
[31:57] | Good. Why don’t you go upstairs and brush your teeth, | 很好 快上楼把牙刷了 |
[31:59] | And I’ll be up in a sec for story time, | 我一会儿就上去给你讲故事 |
[32:00] | And you can tell me all about it, okay? | 你就可以给我好好讲讲了 好吗 |
[32:02] | – Okay, Mom. – Love you. | -好的 妈妈 -我爱你 |
[32:03] | Bye. | 再见 |
[32:06] | – Hey, Rosa, is Axel home yet? – No, Mrs. Palmer. | -罗莎 阿克萨尔回家了吗 -还没 帕尔默夫人 |
[32:08] | All right. Thanks for everything today. | 好的 谢谢你今天做的一切 |
[32:09] | I can take it from here. | 下面的就我来吧 |
[32:35] | Hello. | 你好 |
[32:36] | – Hey, it’s me. – Axel, are you okay? | -是我 -阿克萨尔 你没事吧 |
[32:38] | I heard that somebody died at the motel last night. | 我听说旅馆有人死了 |
[32:40] | Look, I don’t have time to talk now, | 听着 我现在没空聊天 |
[32:42] | But I just thought you should know it was… | 但我觉得你应该知道… |
[32:44] | It was Irene. | 是伊伦 |
[32:45] | She was murdered. | 她被杀了 |
[32:46] | Irene? | 伊伦? |
[32:48] | Hey, sheriff, you want to come look at these tapes? | 警长 你要看看这些带子吗 |
[32:52] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[33:10] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:12] | This certainly won’t quiet the rumors about Harry Warden being back. | 这当然不会平息哈利·沃顿回来了的谣言 |
[33:15] | People can think what they want. | 人们尽可以发挥想象 |
[33:16] | Doesn’t make it true. | 别信这些谣传 |
[33:18] | The talk is out there, sheriff. | 但已经满城风雨了 警长 |
[33:19] | A lot of folks remember ten years ago like it was yesterday. | 很多当地人还觉得10年前的事历历在目 |
[33:22] | Yeah, and there’s a lot of miner suits in this town, Martin. | 是啊 但有很多矿工也符合条件 马丁 |
[33:25] | It’s not Harry Warden. He’s dead, remember? | 不是哈利·沃顿 他已经死了 明白吗 |
[33:27] | Sheriff, you got a Valentine. | 警长 你的情人节礼物 |
[33:38] | Ferris, get me a glove. | 菲丽丝 给我手套 |
[33:58] | Oh, jesus. | 天哪 |
[34:02] | Not Harry? | 不是哈利吗 |
[34:07] | Harry Warden is dead. | 哈利·沃顿已经死了 |
[34:09] | I shot him myself. | 我亲手打死他的 |
[34:12] | It’s a copycat. Just some sick fuck. | 肯定哪个变态模仿他的 |
[34:15] | He wasn’t buried in no cave-in. | 他没被埋进墓里 |
[34:17] | They never did find his body, despite what the reports say. | 也没找到他的尸体 尽管报道这么说 |
[34:20] | Aw, hell. | 见鬼 |
[34:22] | The Hanniger kid. | 汉尼格小鬼来了 |
[34:24] | What the hell is he doing here? | 妈的 他来这儿干吗 |
[34:26] | Leave the kid alone. | 离那孩子远点 |
[34:27] | – Relax, Hinch… – You cocksucker! | -冷静 欣奇… -你个王八蛋 |
[34:31] | Hinch! | 欣奇 |
[34:32] | Get… back up! Get the hell off! | 回来 别打了 |
[34:34] | What the fuck? | 我操你妈 |
[34:36] | He’s back because of you. | 他是因为你才回来的 |
[34:37] | You were responsible. | 你要负全责 |
[34:39] | He wants you! | 他要杀的人是你 |
[34:41] | Easy. | 冷静点 |
[34:43] | You’re in the wrong bar, kid. | 你不该来这儿 孩子 |
[34:45] | Get off of me. | 放开我 |
[34:46] | Red! | 瑞德 |
[34:54] | Everybody, stand down, god damn it! | 所有人 站好了 他妈的 |
[34:58] | Harry’s gonna kill you for good this time. You hear me? | 哈利这次不会放过你的 听见了吗 |
[35:01] | Hanniger, hit the door. Come on… | 汉尼格 出去吧 来… |
[35:02] | Why? | 凭什么 |
[35:04] | ‘Cause you people want to blame me | 就因为你们要将10年前的事 |
[35:05] | For the shit that happened a decade ago? | 都怪罪到我头上来吗 |
[35:08] | I didn’t kill those people! | 那些人不是我杀的 |
[35:10] | Come on. Come on! | 走 走 |
[35:12] | It started with you, Tom. | 事情全因你而起 汤姆 |
[35:15] | Half the people here know someone who died because of your fu… | 这里一半的人都知道那些人是因你而死… |
[35:18] | Harry Warden killed them, not me. | 是利·沃顿杀了他们 不是我 |
[35:21] | I know that, but you… | 我知道 但你… |
[35:23] | Then why don’t they blame you? | 那为什么他们不怪你 |
[35:25] | I mean, you were the sheriff. | 你是警长 |
[35:26] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:29] | I just saved your ass, Hanniger. | 我刚刚救了你小子一命 汉尼格 |
[35:31] | For the second time. | 第二次了 |
[35:33] | But don’t you worry, kiddo. | 但不用担心 孩子 |
[35:37] | There won’t be a third. | 不会再有第三次了 |
[35:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:55] | Oh, yes! | 爽 |
[35:56] | Oh, yeah! | 正点 |
[36:07] | What’s wrong? is it Noah? | 怎么了 诺亚没事吗 |
[36:08] | Noah’s fine, but it’s 2 in the morning. | 他没事 但已经凌晨2点了 |
[36:11] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[36:14] | It’s an evidence tape. | 一盘现场录像带 |
[36:15] | Irene’s murder. | 伊伦被杀的 |
[36:21] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:22] | I’ll let you get back… | 我想让你回家… |
[36:24] | Tom Hanniger’s back in town to sell the mine. | 汤姆·汉尼格回镇上卖矿场 |
[36:27] | He didn’t stop by and visit you, did he? | 难道他没顺道来看看你吗 |
[36:30] | Yeah, he came to the grocery store today. | 他今天来店里了 |
[36:33] | I was definitely surprised. | 我当时非常吃惊 |
[36:35] | Why? What’s going on? | 怎么了 发生什么事了吗 |
[36:36] | The love of your life might be involved | 你的意中人可能卷入 |
[36:38] | In some very deep shit. | 一场大麻烦了 |
[36:43] | He’s not the love of my life. | 他不是我的意中人 |
[36:46] | No? | 不是吗 |
[36:51] | You left this on the dresser. | 你把这个落在梳妆台上了 |
[37:01] | It was the last time you and him were together. | 是你们最后一次在一起的时候照的 |
[37:05] | Always brings a tear to my eye. | 总让我感动万分 |
[37:06] | Axel, I don’t want to fight. | 阿克萨尔 我不想和你吵 |
[37:08] | It’s… I gotta be at work in five hours. | 这…我5个小时后还要工作 |
[37:10] | Yeah, well, I have to work now. | 没错 我现在就得工作 |
[37:14] | I found this tape at the murder scene. | 我在犯罪现场发现这盘录像带 |
[37:31] | If Tom contacts you again, you let me know right away. | 如果下次汤姆联系你 马上告诉我 |
[37:50] | Oh, god! | 天哪 |
[37:52] | – Easy. – Jesus. | -别紧张 -上帝啊 |
[37:53] | It’s just me. | 是我 |
[37:55] | A little jumpy these days. | 最近有点神经紧张 |
[37:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:58] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[38:00] | I wanted to, uh, talk to you when you weren’t working. | 我想在你不忙的时候和你谈谈 |
[38:03] | Well, I’m at work. | 我在工作 |
[38:08] | Well, you got 15 minutes before the store opens. | 但在开门前你应该有一刻钟时间 |
[38:16] | I shouldn’t have left the way that I did. | 我对自己做过的事不能释怀 |
[38:18] | I know I fucked up. | 我知道自己很混蛋 |
[38:21] | It was a long time ago. | 事情过去很久了 |
[38:24] | You know, the second I saw you, | 你知道吗 见到你的那一刻起 |
[38:26] | I instantly regretted the last ten years of my life? | 我就开始为我这10年来的日子后悔了 |
[38:29] | You sell those mines, you’ll regret the rest of your life, too. | 卖掉矿场 你下半辈子也会后悔的 |
[38:32] | I didn’t come here to talk to you about that. | 我不是来和你谈这个的 |
[38:34] | You have no idea, do you? | 你也没主意 是吗 |
[38:37] | This town depends on that mine. | 这个镇就靠那矿场养着 |
[38:38] | Everyone here, everyone from the miners | 这儿的每个人 每个矿上的人 |
[38:40] | To the cashiers at the grocery store. | 甚至杂货店的收银员 |
[38:42] | That’s not my responsibility. | 那不是我的责任 |
[38:44] | Yes, it is. | 不 是你的 |
[38:45] | You ran away ten years ago, | 你10年前逃避了 |
[38:46] | But the rest of us stayed to pick up the pieces. | 丢下我们收拾残局 |
[38:49] | We supported each other. | 我们互相支撑着 |
[38:52] | Don’t you remember how much that mine | 难道你不记得那座矿场 |
[38:54] | Used to mean to your family? | 曾经对你的家族有多大的意义吗 |
[38:55] | I guess not. | 我想你是忘了 |
[38:58] | Because you just ran away, and you just keep on running. | 因为你走了 你一直在逃避 |
[39:00] | It didn’t follow you for ten years. | 那件事没有追随你10年 |
[39:04] | It didn’t? | 没有吗 |
[39:06] | – I faced it. – I can’t. | -是我直面它了 -我不行 |
[39:10] | I wish I could, but I can’t. | 我也希望我能 但实际上我不能 |
[39:13] | I lost my way. | 我迷失了 |
[39:17] | Tom, you can go back to that place | 汤姆 你可以回到原来 |
[39:20] | Where it all went wrong and find your way again. | 出事故的地方 找回失落的一切 |
[39:22] | Or you can just keep running the rest of your life. | 或者下半辈子继续逃避 |
[39:26] | It’s your choice. | 你可以选的 |
[40:16] | What do you got? | 你拿着什么 |
[40:17] | I need a signature. | 需要您签字 |
[40:22] | Get this in. | 拿进去吧 |
[40:24] | Tom? What the hell you doing here? | 汤姆 你他妈来这干吗 |
[40:26] | Where’s Ben? I need to talk to him. | 本在哪里 我想和他谈谈 |
[40:28] | You can’t. He’s down in the mine. | 不行 他在井下 |
[40:29] | – I’m going down. – Like hell you are. | -我下去找他 -你疯啦 |
[40:32] | – It’s not safe. – I grew up in these mines, Riggs. | -下面不安全 -我在这儿长大的 里格斯 |
[40:34] | I think I’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[40:46] | Who’s bleeding the lines on 3? | 谁负责3号线 |
[40:51] | Red’ll take you down. | 瑞德带你下去 |
[41:10] | How’s the hand? | 还顺手吗 |
[41:29] | Just don’t touch anything. | 什么都别碰 |
[41:32] | I’ll call for ben. | 我打电话叫本来 |
[41:36] | Yeah. Hey, send Ben to tunnel 3. | 是的 把本送到3号通道来 |
[41:39] | He’s got a visitor. | 他有访客 |
[41:43] | What the hell do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[41:47] | Well, go and get him, then. | 赶紧去叫他来 |
[41:50] | Stupid ass. | 白痴 |
[41:58] | We’ll rescue Trainor down below. | 我们会尽力营救井下的特雷纳 |
[42:01] | You, venom, and methane in 5, all right? | 你 注意毒气 5号通道有甲烷 明白? |
[42:03] | I know my job, Harry. | 我知道该干什么 哈利 |
[42:04] | Like fuck you do. | 他妈的做你的事去 |
[42:05] | I know my job, Harry. | 我知道该干什么 哈利 |
[42:07] | Like fuck you do. | 总比你清楚 |
[43:15] | Well, you know what? | 知道吗 |
[43:16] | You couldn’t find your ass with both hands. | 你一点用都没有 |
[43:18] | Listen. | 听着 |
[43:24] | What do you want? | 你想干吗 |
[43:31] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[43:37] | Guys, trouble on 3. | 弟兄们 3号通道出问题了 |
[43:39] | Red’s into it again. Come on, let’s go! | 瑞德又进去了 快来 走 |
[43:41] | Double time! | 快 |
[44:05] | You’re dead, motherfucker. | 你死定了 我操你妈 |
[45:15] | Red! | 瑞德 |
[45:16] | Red! | 瑞德 |
[45:20] | Red? | 瑞德 |
[45:24] | Jesus christ. | 我的天哪 |
[45:26] | What you got? | 你怎么了 |
[45:28] | Oh, fuck. | 我操 |
[45:30] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[45:33] | Riggs! Is he dead? | 里格斯 他死了吗 |
[45:35] | Get me out of here. | 快放我出来 |
[45:37] | – What happened? – Get me out of here. | -发生什么事了 -快放我出来 |
[45:39] | Come on. | 快点 |
[45:42] | It’s jammed. Give me a hand. | 被卡住了 帮我一下 |
[45:44] | – Got it. – Get it open. | -知道了 -把它打开 |
[45:46] | Get me the fuck out of here. | 快放我出来 |
[45:50] | What’d you do, Tom? What did you do? | 你做了什么 汤姆 你做了什么 |
[45:52] | I didn’t do anything! | 我什么都没干 |
[45:56] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[46:00] | Happy Valentine’s day. | 情人节快乐 |
[46:05] | That’s quite the public service, Sarah. | 服务大众啊 萨拉 |
[46:07] | Never one to break tradition, Dr. Miller. | 传统的延续 米勒医生 |
[46:09] | Let me just steal one. | 见者有份 |
[46:11] | I won’t tell if you won’t. | 我就算不给 你也会来拿的吧 |
[46:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:19] | Where the hell were you? | 你他妈在哪儿 |
[46:21] | I was in tunnel 3. | 3号隧道 |
[46:23] | We found Red. | 我们找到瑞德了 |
[46:24] | It was Harry Warden. | 是哈利·沃顿 |
[46:26] | Tommy, come on. | 别傻了 汤米 |
[46:28] | He attacked me, | 他袭击我 |
[46:29] | And then I sat there, and I watched him kill Red. | 然后我就坐在那儿 眼睁睁看他杀死瑞德 |
[46:32] | You know how crazy that sounds? | 你知道那听起来有多荒唐吗 |
[46:33] | It’s fucking nuts, okay? | 他妈的是疯了 好吧 |
[46:35] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[46:36] | But he was there, and he tried to kill me. | 但当时他就在那儿 还要杀我 |
[46:38] | Sir, please, relax. | 先生 拜托 别激动 |
[46:39] | Okay. You can get your shirt back on now. | 好了 你可以穿上衬衫了 |
[46:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:49] | Tommy, exactly what did you see? | 汤米 你到底看到什么了 |
[46:51] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[46:54] | He was attacked. | 他被袭击了 |
[46:55] | By who? | 被谁 |
[46:57] | Nobody. | 没人 |
[46:59] | Harry Warden. | 哈利·沃顿 |
[47:01] | It happened in the mine. | 在矿井里发生的事 |
[47:06] | What were you doing in the mine? | 你去矿井干吗 |
[47:07] | I was gonna tell Ben that I’m not selling it. | 去告诉本 我不卖矿井了 |
[47:13] | And why the hell not? | 干吗又反悔不卖了 |
[47:17] | You find something in town that’s suddenly worth staying for? | 你突然发现这个镇上有什么值得你留下的? |
[47:20] | Axel, you were always jealous of me and Sarah. | 阿克萨尔 你一直吃我和萨拉的醋 |
[47:25] | You mean my wife Sarah? | 你是说我老婆萨拉吗 |
[47:26] | Who lives in my house? | 那个跟我同住一屋的人吗 |
[47:28] | Who is mother to my son? | 我儿子的母亲? |
[47:30] | Who I share a bed with and have sex with? | 跟我同床共枕的那个吗 |
[47:32] | – Axel, enough! – That Sarah? | -够了 阿克萨尔 -那个萨拉吗 |
[47:34] | Enough. | 够了 |
[47:38] | – Harry Warden, right? He attacked you. – Yeah. | -是哈利·沃顿 对吗 他袭击你 -是的 |
[47:41] | Besides the fact that he’s been dead for ten years, | 撇开他已经去世10年的事实不说 |
[47:44] | How comes no one else saw him? | 怎么会没有其他人看到他呢 |
[47:47] | I don’t know, sheriff, but I was there. | 我不知道 长官 但我当时确实在场 |
[47:49] | I saw him. | 我看到他了 |
[47:50] | You know, this town’s in a frenzy because of you. | 这个镇就是因为你而陷入混乱 |
[47:53] | I’m gonna put an end to that right now. | 我要马上了结此事 |
[47:57] | You want to tell them, or should I? | 是你来告诉他们 还是我来? |
[48:02] | What the hell are you talkin’ about? | 你他妈的到底在讲什么啊 |
[48:03] | Fine. I’ll tell ’em, then. | 好吧 我来告诉他们 |
[48:05] | You see, Tom, my Dad, who drank himself to death, | 汤姆 我老爸嗜酒如命 |
[48:08] | Along with your Dad and Ben here, | 这儿除了你爸跟本以外 |
[48:10] | Decided to take the law into their own hands ten years ago. | 10年前他们决定用自己的办法来了结 |
[48:13] | They killed Harry Warden. | 他们杀了哈利·沃顿 |
[48:15] | Axel. | 阿克萨尔 |
[48:16] | And Sheriff Burke covered it up. | 然后伯克警长为其掩盖事实 |
[48:20] | We couldn’t have the town fathers on the hook for vigilante justice. | 我们无法让镇的创始人受法律制裁 |
[48:24] | You see, Harry wasn’t buried alive in the mine, | 哈利不是在矿井底下被活埋的 |
[48:26] | But he’s sure as shit dead and buried. | 但他肯定是被埋了 |
[48:29] | And we’re gonna lay that to rest. | 我们将要了结此案 |
[48:31] | Aren’t we? | 不是吗 |
[48:41] | Where is it? | 在哪儿 |
[48:42] | I don’t know what you think you’re gonna find. | 我不知道你觉得会找到什么 |
[48:44] | Jim, just show me where the body’s buried, | 吉姆 带我到埋尸的地方就行了 |
[48:46] | And we won’t have any problems. | 不会有事的 |
[48:47] | Once we find the old escape hatch, | 只要我们找到那个旧逃生舱 |
[48:49] | It’s just beyond there. | 那儿就是埋尸的地方 |
[48:51] | Sheriff, you really think that dangling | 警长 你真的认为把那具 |
[48:53] | A set of decade-old bones in town square | 已死10年的尸骸挂在镇上的广场 |
[48:56] | Is gonna clear up these murders? | 就会了结那些谋杀案吗 |
[48:58] | No, but it’ll stop people from thinking the boogey man is back. | 不能 但能打消人们认为杀人狂魔回来了的想法 |
[49:01] | And then I can get on with my investigation. | 然后我就可以继续调查了 |
[49:07] | Found the hatch. | 找到舱门了 |
[49:09] | Yeah. This is where we found him. | 对 这儿就是我们发现他的地方 |
[49:12] | Bleeding at the hatch. | 舱门上还有血呢 |
[49:14] | Over here. | 在这儿 |
[49:24] | I found it. | 我找到它了 |
[49:27] | Or what used to be it. | 或者说是过去埋在这儿 |
[49:31] | What the hell is this? | 这个到底是什么玩意啊 |
[49:33] | Animals must have got at him. | 他肯定被野兽吃掉了 |
[49:35] | Animals? Was he dead or not when you buried him? | 野兽? 你埋他的时候他到底有没有断气 |
[49:38] | Damn right he was dead. | 他百分之百已经死了 |
[49:39] | There was no pulse. | 没有脉搏 |
[49:41] | There was no life left in him at all, right? | 他肯定已经死了 对吧 |
[49:43] | I shot him. I shot the son of a bitch dead. | 我向他开枪 我把那个狗杂种给打死了 |
[49:45] | Yeah, we buried him right here. | 对 我们就把他埋在这边 |
[49:47] | It was a better burial than he deserved. | 这比他应得的葬礼好多了 |
[49:50] | And you’re sure he was dead, Ben? | 本 你肯定他已经死了吗 |
[49:54] | There’s no way he could be alive. | 他不可能还活着 |
[49:56] | God damn it. | 操他娘的 |
[49:59] | I want statements from the both of you. | 我要你们俩都去录份口供 |
[50:02] | And you, I want you back at the station now. | 还有你 我要你现在就回局里 |
[50:05] | We got a dead miner to discuss. | 我们还有个死矿工案要谈 |
[50:07] | Come on, Sarah. | 走吧 萨拉 |
[50:08] | Come on, gentlemen. | 走吧 先生们 |
[50:19] | What were you doing at the mine earlier? | 你之前在矿井里干吗 |
[50:22] | I was doing my job. | 我在干活啊 |
[50:26] | You’re the suspect. Not me. | 你才是疑犯 不是我 |
[50:36] | I didn’t kill the guy in the mine, okay? | 我没有杀矿井里的那个家伙 知道了吗 |
[50:39] | I know somebody wants you to think that I did, | 我知道有人想要嫁祸于我 |
[50:41] | But I didn’t. | 但我没做过 |
[50:43] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[50:45] | We’ll get to that. | 我们会弄清楚的 |
[50:52] | So. | 那么 |
[50:55] | Why are you really back in town? | 你为什么要回镇里 |
[50:58] | You know why. | 你知道原因的 |
[51:00] | No. | 不知道 |
[51:02] | I don’t know why someone would miss their own father’s funeral, | 我不知道为何有人会缺席自己亲爹的葬礼 |
[51:06] | But show up to sell off his only asset. | 却又现身出售他唯一的财产 |
[51:08] | Well, I’m not selling the mine. | 我不卖矿井了 |
[51:11] | In fact, I’ve decided to stay. | 其实 我已经决定留下来了 |
[51:18] | And why is that? | 为什么又要留下 |
[51:25] | You know she settled for you. | 你知道她勉强才嫁给你 |
[51:27] | Right? | 对吧 |
[51:35] | My god. | 天哪 |
[51:38] | What did you just say to me? | 你刚才说什么 |
[51:39] | Sarah settled for… | 萨拉勉强… |
[51:45] | Stay the fuck away from my wife! | 你他妈的离我老婆远点 |
[51:46] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[51:47] | Stay the fuck away from my wife! | 你他妈的离我老婆远点 |
[51:49] | Axel! Axel, calm down. | 阿克萨尔 冷静点 |
[51:50] | Lock him up, Martin! Lock him up! | 马丁 把他关起来… |
[51:51] | I can’t do that! | 不行 |
[51:52] | The mine foreman confirmed that Tom was stuck | 矿井的工头证明 他们下去的时候 |
[51:55] | In that cage when they came down. | 他被困在笼子里 |
[51:58] | Somebody else was down there. | 还有别的人在下面 |
[52:05] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[52:07] | That’s fucking wonderful. | 真他妈好极了 |
[52:09] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[52:19] | Won’t be long before Axel locks you up for good. | 阿克萨尔不久之后就会把你永远关起来 |
[52:21] | Just because Axel wants to think that I did it | 就因为阿克萨尔认为人是我杀的 |
[52:23] | Doesn’t mean that I did. | 并不表示我真的做过 |
[52:24] | There was someone else down there. | 当时还有别人在下面 |
[52:26] | Yeah. Harry. | 是哈利 |
[52:29] | – But how? why? – I don’t know, Ben. | -但他为什么要杀人 -我不知道 本 |
[52:32] | Maybe to finish what he started ten years ago. | 也许是要做完他10年前未完的事吧 |
[52:35] | If I were you, Tom, I’d get the hell out of town. | 汤姆 如果我是你的话 我就逃得远远的 |
[52:37] | No. No, I’m not running this time. | 不 不 这次我不会再逃避了 |
[52:40] | I’m gonna find him. | 我要找到他 |
[52:43] | If you don’t find him, I’m betting he finds you. | 就算你不找他 我肯定他也会来找你 |
[52:48] | Or you. | 或是找你 |
[56:05] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[56:49] | Damn Harry Warden. | 该死的哈利·沃顿 |
[56:52] | Got me aiming at shadows. | 瞄准影子 |
[56:57] | Aiming at shadows. | 瞄准影子 |
[57:22] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[57:27] | It is you. | 是你 |
[57:30] | No. No. | 不 不要 |
[57:32] | I… I… | 我…我… |
[57:49] | No. No. | 不… |
[57:51] | No. No. | 不… |
[57:57] | No. No. | 不… |
[57:59] | No. | 不 |
[58:05] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[58:12] | I know the picture’s ten years old, | 我知道那照片是10年前拍的 |
[58:14] | But that’s all that we have. | 但我们就只有这些 |
[58:16] | Yeah, I know every store in the state are selling the candy boxes, | 对 我知道整个州的商店都有出售糖果盒 |
[58:18] | But send Harry Warden’s photo anyway. | 但无论如何要发哈利·沃顿的照片过来 |
[58:20] | Who knows? We might get lucky. | 天知道 也许我们很幸运呢 |
[58:21] | How many favors have I done for you? | 我帮过你多少忙啊 |
[58:23] | – Yes. – Just make this happen. | -对 -就帮个忙而已 |
[58:24] | So what’s the problem? | 那还有什么问题吗 |
[58:25] | No, no, don’t… don’t put me on hold. | 别…别挂电话 |
[58:27] | This is unbelievable. | 真是令人难以置信 |
[58:28] | Yeah. Well, then, tell him to do it. | 是啊 那就告诉他 让他去做啊 |
[58:30] | I don’t care who does it. Just get it done. | 我不管谁做 能完成就行 |
[58:33] | All right. | 好的 |
[58:35] | Yes. All right. Good. | 好的 很好 |
[58:39] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[58:44] | Thought I’d bring you some lunch. | 我来给你送午餐的 |
[58:46] | Have you seen Tom? | 有见过汤姆吗 |
[58:47] | No. Not since yesterday. | 没有 昨天开始就没见过了 |
[58:49] | Well, we lost track of him this morning, and Ben’s missing. | 今早我们把他跟丢了 还有本也失踪了 |
[58:51] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他去哪儿了 |
[58:52] | Look, this isn’t a game, Sarah. | 听着 萨拉 这不是游戏 |
[58:53] | People are dead, and Tom is the only one without an alibi. | 人死了 而汤姆是唯一一个没有不在场证据的人 |
[58:55] | Tom said somebody else was in… | 汤姆说有别人在… |
[58:56] | – The fuck there was! – Jesus. | -我操 -上帝 |
[59:03] | What is with you two? | 你们俩怎么回事 |
[59:07] | Look. I’m sorry, okay? | 对不起 还不行吗 |
[59:09] | – I’m sorry. – Sheriff. | -对不起 -警长 |
[59:12] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[59:15] | We found Ben. | 我们找到本了 |
[59:22] | I’ll see you later. | 待会儿见 |
[59:40] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[59:43] | We’re being mocked. | 我们被人耍了 |
[59:48] | Only three other people out here earlier. | 早前只有3个人来过这儿 |
[59:49] | I’m pretty sure my wife’s not the killer. | 我很肯定我老婆不是凶手 |
[59:53] | Get a cruiser outside my house. | 找辆巡逻车停我屋外 |
[59:55] | Find Burke. | 去找伯克 |
[59:57] | Find Tom Hanniger. They’re our prime suspects. | 还有汤姆·汉尼格 他们是我们的头号嫌犯 |
[1:00:16] | Megan, honey, you can let that go. | 梅根 亲爱的 手里的活先停一下 |
[1:00:18] | Can you give me a hand, please? | 可以帮我一把吗 谢谢 |
[1:00:19] | Axel wants us to get out of here quick. | 阿克萨尔要我们赶紧离开这儿 |
[1:00:21] | You’re the boss. | 你是老板 你说了算 |
[1:00:25] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[1:00:32] | How did you ever end up with Axel if you were with Tom? | 你当时跟汤姆在交往 怎么最后嫁给了阿克萨尔 |
[1:00:35] | Uh, it was Valentine’s Day, you know, when, um… | 那天是情人节… |
[1:00:39] | When Harry Warden killed everyone? | 哈利·沃顿杀人那天? |
[1:00:41] | You were there. | 你当时也在场 |
[1:00:45] | Was Tom? | 汤姆也在场吗 |
[1:00:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:00:51] | But Axel was the one that was there for me. | 但是阿克萨尔救了我 |
[1:00:56] | But… he’s not anymore. | 但…他不复存在 |
[1:01:06] | Did you lock up the front? | 你锁好前门了吗 |
[1:01:08] | Yes. | 锁好了呀 |
[1:01:09] | Hello. The store’s closed. | 有人吗 商店关门了 |
[1:01:16] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:01:49] | Wait here. | 在这儿等着 |
[1:01:50] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:01:53] | I’m kind of a pussy sometimes. | 我有时很胆小 |
[1:01:57] | Welcome to the club. | 欢迎加入 |
[1:02:25] | There’s nobody here, Sarah. | 萨拉 这儿没人 |
[1:02:41] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:02:42] | God! Megan. | 天哪 梅根 |
[1:02:44] | Okay, let’s go. Come on. Let’s get out of here. | 好了 走吧 快点 离开这儿 |
[1:02:51] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:02:52] | Go! Go! | 快跑 快 |
[1:03:12] | No. Fuck. | 我操 |
[1:03:26] | Come on, Megan! | 快跑 梅根 |
[1:03:33] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[1:03:34] | Go, go, go, go! | 快跑 快啊 |
[1:03:39] | The back room! | 快躲进办公室 |
[1:03:42] | What the fuck? | 我操 |
[1:03:45] | Oh, god! Oh, god! | 天哪 天哪 |
[1:03:48] | Oh, god. Oh, god. | 天哪 天哪 |
[1:03:49] | Help me, help me, help me! | 帮我 快帮帮我 |
[1:03:50] | Come on! come on! | 快点 快点 |
[1:03:54] | Come help me. Quick, quick! | 快来帮我 快 快 |
[1:03:56] | Come on! Push it now! | 快点 推过去 |
[1:03:58] | The window! Go! Go, go, go! Go! | 快开窗 快去 快啊 |
[1:04:07] | Oh, shit! It’s locked! | 妈的 窗户锁着 |
[1:04:09] | Sarah, we need the key! | 萨拉 有钥匙吗 |
[1:04:12] | The key’s in the desk. Hurry! | 在桌子里 快点 |
[1:04:13] | The key’s in the desk. Hurry! | 钥匙在桌子里 快点 |
[1:04:15] | – Come on! hurry! – Stop yelling at me! | -快 快点 -别冲我嚷嚷 |
[1:04:20] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[1:04:22] | It’s at Mercer’s grocery store! | 这里是美世杂货店 |
[1:04:23] | It’s Harry Warden, and he’s inside! | 是哈利·沃顿 他这儿 |
[1:04:25] | I got it! I got it! | 找到了 找到了 |
[1:04:40] | I can’t get it! | 打不开 |
[1:04:44] | I can’t get it. | 打不开 |
[1:04:46] | Got it! | 打开了 |
[1:04:50] | I got it. | 我打开了 |
[1:04:55] | Go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[1:04:56] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[1:05:01] | Hurry. Oh, you can… Turn, turn, turn. | 快点 你可以…转弯 转弯 |
[1:05:05] | Come on, hurry. Wait. Something’s not right. | 快点 快 等等 有点不对劲 |
[1:05:07] | Something’s not right. Something’s… Come back. | 有点不对劲 有点…回来 |
[1:05:09] | Come back. Come back. Come back. | 回来 快回来 快回来 |
[1:05:10] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[1:05:11] | Oh, my god! Sarah! | 老天 萨拉 |
[1:05:13] | Sarah, help me! | 萨拉 救救我 |
[1:05:15] | Help me, sarah! | 救我 萨拉 |
[1:06:10] | I got you. | 我来了 |
[1:06:11] | I got you. I got you. I got you! | 我在这尔 没事了 没事了 |
[1:06:13] | Sarah! Where is he? | 萨拉 他在哪儿 |
[1:06:15] | What about Megan, huh? | 梅根呢 |
[1:06:16] | Back alley. She’s in the back alley. | 在后面的巷子里 她在后面的巷子里 |
[1:06:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:06:19] | Stay behind me. | 待在我身后 |
[1:06:20] | Sarah. Sarah! | 萨拉 萨拉 |
[1:06:22] | Stay behind me. You understand? | 待在我身后 好吗 |
[1:06:24] | Yes, yes. Yes. | 好的 好的 |
[1:07:14] | Stay back, baby. | 不要过来 |
[1:07:21] | – Oh, Jesus. – What? | -天哪 -怎么啦 |
[1:07:23] | Sarah, stay back. You don’t want to see this. | 萨拉 不要过来 你不会想看的 |
[1:07:28] | Oh, god. Oh, god. | 天哪 天哪 |
[1:07:50] | They’re gonna take you over to the hospital | 他们会把你送去医院 |
[1:07:53] | And have you checked out. | 做个检查 |
[1:07:57] | Why would he go after her? | 他为什么要杀她 |
[1:08:01] | Everybody’s connected to the mine. | 每个人都和矿场有关 |
[1:08:03] | Just like ten years ago. | 就像10年前一样 |
[1:08:05] | Megan wasn’t. | 梅根并不是啊 |
[1:08:10] | Maybe the killer was just trying to get to you. | 也许他只是想杀你 |
[1:08:12] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[1:08:16] | I’m not blind, Axel. | 我不傻 阿克萨尔 |
[1:08:24] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:09:08] | Noah, I’m just taking the garbage out. | 诺亚 我出去丢垃圾 |
[1:09:23] | Is your cartoon over already? | 你的动画片结束了吗 |
[1:09:56] | He’s here, inside the house. | 他在这儿 在屋子里 |
[1:10:02] | Come on. | 快来 |
[1:10:24] | You want to take point? | 你要先上吗 |
[1:10:28] | I’m retired. | 我已经退休了 |
[1:11:07] | … the highest building in the city. | 这座城市最高的建筑 |
[1:11:09] | Mr. Murray realized that there were no more | 默里先生意识到这里没有 |
[1:11:10] | Miserable people left, except for him. | 可怜的人留下了 除了他 |
[1:11:14] | At which point, Mr. murray shot himself in the foot. | 在那个时候 默里先生射中了自己的脚 |
[1:11:29] | Noah. | 诺亚 |
[1:11:47] | I want you to duck down. | 你要躲好 |
[1:11:48] | Stay hidden, okay? | 藏起来 好吗 |
[1:11:50] | Don’t come out until I come and get you, no matter what. | 无论如何都不要出来 除非我过来叫你 |
[1:12:45] | Burke! Get in here now! | 伯克 快来啊 |
[1:13:26] | Hello. | 喂? |
[1:13:27] | Sarah, it’s me. Where are you? | 萨拉 是我 你在哪儿 |
[1:13:31] | I’m at the hospital. | 我在医院 |
[1:13:32] | What happened? Are you okay? | 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[1:13:34] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[1:13:37] | Harry Warden’s back. | 哈利·沃顿回来了 |
[1:13:38] | He tried to kill me. I got away. | 他要杀我 我逃出来了 |
[1:13:41] | Did you see his face? | 你看见他的脸了吗 |
[1:13:42] | Just the mask. | 只看见面具 |
[1:13:44] | Sarah, I don’t think it’s Harry. | 萨拉 我觉得他不是哈利 |
[1:13:46] | What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[1:13:48] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 |
[1:13:49] | Tom… | 汤姆… |
[1:13:50] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 |
[1:13:53] | Yeah. | 相信 |
[1:13:55] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[1:13:56] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[1:13:58] | There’s something I have to show you. | 我有些东西要给你看 |
[1:13:59] | Tom, I have to get back to Noah. | 汤姆 我得回到诺亚身边去 |
[1:14:00] | That’s fine. I’ll take you to him. | 好吧 我带你过去 |
[1:14:01] | But I gotta show you something along the way. | 路上我要给你看些东西 |
[1:14:10] | Where can I find Sarah? | 萨拉哪儿去了 |
[1:14:11] | Well, sheriff, she just checked out. | 长官 她刚刚出院了 |
[1:14:13] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[1:14:16] | About ten minutes ago. | 大概10分钟之前 |
[1:14:17] | She left with that nice Tom Hanniger. | 她和那个汤姆·汉尼格一起出去了 |
[1:14:20] | Sheriff. | 长官 |
[1:14:24] | Go ahead. | 说 |
[1:14:25] | I just got that report in on Tom Hanniger. | 我刚刚拿到关于汤姆·汉尼格的报告 |
[1:14:27] | You’re gonna want to hear this. | 你会想听的 |
[1:14:37] | It took me ten years to get that mask out of my head, | 我花了10年时间来忘记那个面具带来的恐惧 |
[1:14:39] | And just like that, it’s back. | 可它又回来了 |
[1:14:43] | You know Axel owns land up here? | 你知道阿克萨尔拥有这里的地产吗 |
[1:14:45] | Yeah. It’s his Daddy’s old place. | 知道 这是他父亲的地盘 |
[1:14:46] | Been there lately? | 最近去过那里? |
[1:14:52] | Axel’s not who you think he is, Sarah. | 阿克萨尔不是你想象的那样 萨拉 |
[1:14:54] | What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[1:14:55] | I’m saying I think he’s responsible for what’s going on. | 我觉得他和发生的这些事情有关系 |
[1:14:59] | The murders. | 这些凶杀案 |
[1:15:02] | That’s crazy. | 不可能 |
[1:15:06] | Don’t answer that. | 不要接 |
[1:15:12] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:15:13] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[1:15:16] | He’s with you, isn’t he? | 他和你在一起 是吗 |
[1:15:21] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:15:22] | Who is that? | 是谁 |
[1:15:23] | All right, Sarah, listen to me. | 好 萨拉 听我说 |
[1:15:25] | You need to get away from Tom now. | 马上需要离开汤姆 |
[1:15:27] | I’m not sure if I know what you mean. | 我不是很懂你的意思 |
[1:15:29] | Tom has been in a mental institute for the past seven years. | 汤姆过去7年一直在一家精神病院 |
[1:15:32] | He is not the guy you grew up with. | 他不是你从小一起长大的那个人了 |
[1:15:33] | Who is it? | 是谁啊 |
[1:15:34] | He was in our house, Sarah. Rosa is dead. | 他去过我们的家 罗莎死了 |
[1:15:37] | So is Burke. | 伯克也是 |
[1:15:38] | He went after our son. | 他要杀我们的儿子 |
[1:15:41] | And now he has you. | 现在他又想杀你 |
[1:15:44] | – Noah. Is he… – Noah’s fine. Noah’s fine. | -诺亚还好吗… -诺亚没事 他没事 |
[1:15:46] | He’s with Ferris at the station. He’s safe. | 他和菲丽丝在警局 很安全 |
[1:15:49] | Look. | 听着 |
[1:15:52] | I know I’ve been horrible to you. | 我知道我一直对你不好 |
[1:15:54] | And I’m sorry. Okay? | 对此我很抱歉 好吗 |
[1:15:56] | You can leave me if you want, | 如果你想的话 你可以离开我 |
[1:15:58] | But just get out of the car, please. | 但是请你从车里出来 |
[1:16:01] | Sarah, get out of the car. | 萨拉 下车 |
[1:16:04] | Thanks for checking in on him, Mom. | 谢谢你照看他 妈妈 |
[1:16:21] | I need to get home. My Mom said that Noah’s not feeling very well. | 我得回家 我妈说诺亚身体不舒服 |
[1:16:26] | That wasn’t your Mom. | 那不是你妈妈 |
[1:16:27] | I need to get home to my son. | 我要回家 回到我儿子身边 |
[1:16:30] | Don’t you trust me? | 你不相信我吗 |
[1:16:31] | Take me home. | 让我回家 |
[1:16:33] | – Damn it, Sarah! I need you to understand. – Oh, god! | -该死 萨拉 你要理解我 -老天 |
[1:16:35] | Okay? I need somebody to understand. | 可以吗 我需要有人理解 |
[1:16:37] | Tom. Tom, you’re starting to scare me. | 汤姆 你吓到我了 |
[1:16:39] | You’re the only one that I can trust. | 你是我唯一能信任的人 |
[1:16:40] | Okay? You gotta go with me on this. | 好吗 你这次一定要站在我这边 |
[1:16:42] | I have a husband and a son. Please, just take me home. | 我有丈夫和儿子 求求你 让我回家吧 |
[1:16:45] | Axel wants you to think that it’s me, but it’s not. Okay? | 阿克萨尔想让你相信是我干的 但不是我 |
[1:16:48] | I don’t think you know what he’s capable of. | 你不知道他会做出什么举动 |
[1:16:52] | I’m not gonna let you take that chance, okay? | 我不能让你冒那个险 |
[1:16:53] | I’m not gonna let you do that again. | 我不会再让你那样了 |
[1:16:55] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[1:17:06] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[1:18:50] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[1:18:51] | Axel? I crashed the car in the woods by the mine. | 阿克萨尔吗 我把车撞在矿边的树丛里了 |
[1:18:54] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:18:55] | – Yeah. I think so. – Oh, god. | -还好 -天哪 |
[1:18:58] | Okay. You go to my Dad’s old place, | 好吧 去我爸爸的老房子那儿 |
[1:19:01] | – All right? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[1:19:02] | You hide. | 然后藏起来 |
[1:19:03] | I’m on my way. | 我就来 |
[1:19:05] | All right. | 好 |
[1:19:33] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:19:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:20:35] | Axel wants you to think that it’s me, but it’s not, okay? | 阿克萨尔想让你相信是我干的 但不是我 |
[1:20:38] | I don’t think you know what he’s capable of. | 你不知道他会做出什么举动 |
[1:21:15] | Axel. | 阿克萨尔 |
[1:21:27] | Fuck! Fuck! | 我操 我操 |
[1:23:07] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[1:23:10] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[1:23:59] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[1:24:01] | Oh, fuck. | 我操 |
[1:24:03] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:24:24] | – Jesus. – Don’t move, Axel. | -老天 -不许动 阿克萨尔 |
[1:24:25] | Sarah, what are you doing? | 萨拉 你在干吗 |
[1:24:28] | I found your hearts. | 我看见你挖的那些心了 |
[1:24:31] | Hearts? What are you saying? | 心? 你说什么啊 |
[1:24:32] | Up in the house. | 在屋子里 |
[1:24:33] | Your fucking Valentine’s hearts. | 你他妈的那些情人节心脏 |
[1:24:34] | The Valentine from Megan? | 和梅根的情人节吗 |
[1:24:36] | Look, I’m sorry. All right? | 我很抱歉 好吗 |
[1:24:39] | – It meant nothing… – I’m not talking about fucking Megan! | -我们没什么… -我不是在说梅根 |
[1:24:41] | The hearts, Axel. | 我说的是那些心 阿克萨尔 |
[1:24:43] | The 300 fucking candy boxes you used to put the hearts in! | 那300个你用来装心脏的糖果盒 |
[1:24:48] | It’s Tom, Sarah. Tom must have… | 是汤姆干的 汤姆肯定… |
[1:24:51] | Stop it! It’s your house, Axel. | 住嘴 那是你的房子 阿克萨尔 |
[1:24:53] | The picture of me and Tom, you took it. It was there. | 那张我和汤姆的照片 你拿走了 它在那里 |
[1:24:55] | Tom must have put it there. | 汤姆一定把它放在那里了 |
[1:24:56] | Sarah, I’ve been working the past 72 hours. | 萨拉 我过去72小时一直在工作 |
[1:24:58] | When would I have time to play psycho? | 哪有时间玩精神分裂啊 |
[1:25:01] | You’re the sheriff, Axel. | 你是长官 阿克萨尔 |
[1:25:04] | I mean, you come and go as you please. | 我是说 你可以随便去哪里 |
[1:25:06] | All right, Tom, stay back. | 好吧 汤姆 退后 |
[1:25:08] | It’s okay, Sarah. | 没事 萨拉 |
[1:25:10] | – All right… – The both of you, stop fucking moving! | -好吧… -你们两个都不要再过来了 |
[1:25:15] | Sarah, look at me. | 萨拉 看着我 |
[1:25:16] | Shoot him, and he won’t move. | 杀了他 他就不会再过来了 |
[1:25:19] | What? Axel, we’re gonna get you help. | 什么 阿克萨尔 我们会帮你的 |
[1:25:22] | You are so full of shit! | 你真他妈扯淡 |
[1:25:25] | Sarah, stop it. You don’t fucking believe this guy? | 萨拉 听我说 你不会相信这个混蛋吧 |
[1:25:27] | Axel, I know you hate me, and I don’t really give a shit, | 阿克萨尔 我知道你恨我 我无所谓 |
[1:25:28] | But this is your wife. Stop lying to her! | 可这是你妻子 不要再对她撒谎了 |
[1:25:30] | Shut up! He’s crazy! He was in an institution. | 闭嘴 他疯了 他以前一直在疯人院 |
[1:25:33] | Oh, that’s real nice. Nice try. | 很好 说得真好 |
[1:25:43] | Fuck it. Just shoot us both. | 操他妈 把我们两个都杀了吧 |
[1:25:46] | – What? – What? | -什么 -你说什么 |
[1:25:48] | Yeah, just shoot us both. | 没错 把我们两个都杀了吧 |
[1:25:50] | Do it. Come on, it’s your only choice. | 动手吧 快点 这是你唯一的选择 |
[1:25:52] | If you just shoot me, Sarah, you’d still be down here with a killer. | 如果你杀了我 你还是和一个杀人狂在一起 |
[1:25:54] | What are you talking about? Sarah, don’t listen to him. | 你在说什么 萨拉 别听他的 |
[1:25:57] | – sarah, do it. – He needs help, Sarah. | -萨拉 开枪吧 -他需要帮助 萨拉 |
[1:25:58] | Do it. You have to do it, Sarah. Shoot us! | 开枪吧 你一定要这样做 萨拉 开枪啊 |
[1:26:00] | – Nobody’s shooting anyone, Axel. – Shoot us! | -没有人会死 阿克萨尔 -快开枪 |
[1:26:02] | – Sarah, listen to me! – Will you stop it? | -萨拉 听我说 -你们都闭嘴 |
[1:26:04] | No, listen to me! the words that Megan wrote | 不 听我说 梅根情人节的时候 |
[1:26:05] | In her Valentine, “be mine forever”? | 写的那些话 “永远和我在一起” |
[1:26:07] | Those are the same words written in blood above her dead body. | 她尸体上面也有用鲜血写成的同样的话 |
[1:26:10] | Isn’t that right, Axel? | 我说的没错吧 阿克萨尔 |
[1:26:11] | I’m gonna rip your fucking head off. | 我他妈要把你的脑袋拧下来 |
[1:26:15] | How did you know that Megan was dead? | 你怎么会知道梅根死了 |
[1:26:20] | You told me. | 你告诉我的 |
[1:26:26] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[1:26:33] | And how’d you know about the words written on the wall? | 你怎么知道墙上的那些字 |
[1:26:42] | Sarah… | 萨拉… |
[1:26:49] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[1:26:54] | It’s him. It’s Harry. | 是他 是哈利 |
[1:26:58] | It’s fucking him. It’s… | 是他 是… |
[1:27:00] | It’s Harry, Sarah. Sarah, you gotta shoot him. | 是哈利 萨拉 萨拉 你一定要开枪杀了他 |
[1:27:03] | Sarah, he’s right there. Shoot him. | 萨拉 他就在那儿 杀了他 |
[1:27:05] | It’s harry, Sarah. You gotta shoot him. | 是哈利 萨拉 你必须得杀了他 |
[1:27:07] | It’s harry. Here he is. He’s right there. | 是哈利 就在那儿 他就在那儿 |
[1:27:09] | Shoot him! What are you doing? Shoot him. He’s right there! | 快开枪 你在等什么 快开枪 他就在那儿 |
[1:27:12] | Sarah, shoot him! He’s right there! | 萨拉 杀了他 他就在那儿 |
[1:27:13] | Tom, there’s nobody else here! | 汤姆 那里根本没有人 |
[1:27:14] | He’s right there! Shoot him! | 是他 杀了他 |
[1:27:17] | Sarah, you gotta shoot him! Shoot him now! Shoot him! | 萨拉 你必须开枪 快啊 杀了他 |
[1:27:19] | Sarah, he’s right there! Shoot him! | 萨拉 他就在那儿 快杀了他 |
[1:27:21] | He’s right there! Shoot him now! | 他过来了 快杀了他 |
[1:27:24] | Sarah, shoot him! Shoot him, shoot him. | 萨拉 快开枪 快开枪 |
[1:27:26] | Sarah, what are you doing? Shoot him now. He’s right here. | 萨拉 你在做什么 快开枪啊 他就在这儿 |
[1:27:32] | He’s right here. | 他就在这儿 |
[1:27:34] | He’s right… He’s right… | 他就在…就在这儿… |
[1:27:39] | He’s right here. He’s right here. | 他就在这儿 他就在这儿 |
[1:27:41] | He’s right here. He’s right here. | 他就在这儿 他就在这儿 |
[1:27:42] | He’s right here. | 他就在这儿 |
[1:29:01] | Harry’s not here, Tom. | 哈利不在这儿 汤姆 |
[1:29:03] | No. | 不 |
[1:29:06] | He’s here. | 他在 |
[1:29:08] | Aren’t you, Harry? | 不是吗 哈利 |
[1:29:12] | You living inside Tom? | 你活在汤姆身体里? |
[1:29:17] | Oh, I’m right here. | 对 我在这儿呢 |
[1:29:22] | I fucking knew it. | 我他妈早就知道了 |
[1:29:24] | Axel. | 阿克萨尔 |
[1:30:51] | Oh, god. | 老天 |
[1:30:57] | Let’s go. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 我们走 我们走 |
[1:31:00] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:31:01] | Let’s go. Come on. | 我们走 起来 |
[1:31:03] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:31:06] | Come on. I want to go home. | 来 我想回家 |
[1:31:08] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[1:31:49] | – okay. – We can’t miss. | -好的 -我们一定要射准 |
[1:31:51] | There’s one bullet left. | 只剩一颗子弹了 |
[1:31:56] | Don’t miss. | 瞄准他 |
[1:32:09] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[1:33:10] | Hey, come here. You better check this out. | 过来 快来看看这边 |
[1:33:24] | Hang in there, buddy. Help’s on the way, okay? | 坚持住 好吗 兄弟 救援马上就到 |
[1:33:31] | Hey! Help’s coming, okay? | 救援来了 别急 |
[1:33:34] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们马上把你救出来 |
[1:33:36] | Can you tell me your n… | 告诉我你的名字好吗… |
[1:33:49] | Right this way. | 这边 |
[1:33:53] | Yeah, yeah. | 好的 好的 |
[1:34:05] | – Sarah, you okay? – Yeah. | -萨拉 你还好吗 -还好 |
[1:34:08] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定 -是的 |
[1:34:16] | Hey, sheriff. Sheriff, look at me. | 长官 长官 看着我 |
[1:34:19] | Look at me, sheriff. | 看着我 长官 |
[1:34:21] | Where’s Hanniger? | 汉尼格在哪儿 |
[1:34:27] | Tom’s dead. | 他死了 |
[1:34:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:34:40] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |