英文名称:My Spy
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:51] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[01:19] | Good to see you, JJ. | 很高兴见到你 JJ |
[01:21] | Likewise, General. | 我也是 长官 |
[01:22] | – Welcome to Russia. – Right, let’s get on with it. | -欢迎来到俄罗斯 -好了 说正事 |
[01:37] | Hollow plutonium pit. | 中空钚弹 |
[01:38] | 9.7 kilograms, with tritium boost. | 9.7千克 含氘催化剂 |
[01:41] | A yield of 800 kilotons is possible. | 当量可达80万吨 |
[01:45] | Take your time, gentlemen. | 别着急 先生们 |
[01:47] | We want everyone to be happy. | 希望大家都能满意 |
[01:51] | So, you have a builder for your weapon yet? | 你有自己的核武器制造商吗 |
[01:55] | What? | 什么 |
[01:57] | Builder for your weapon. | 核武器的制造商 |
[01:59] | What do you care? | 你问这干什么 |
[02:02] | Obtaining plutonium, step one. | 拿到钚只是第一步 |
[02:05] | But the build is most critical. | 制造过程才是最重要的 |
[02:07] | That’s it. I know people. Simple question. | 我有人脉 就是这样 很简单 |
[02:10] | No, it is not simple. | 不 没这么简单 |
[02:12] | You asked me who my builder is. | 你问我的制造商是谁 |
[02:14] | – Is there a problem? – Yeah, there is a problem. | -有问题吗 -对 有问题 |
[02:16] | I think this guy’s a government agent. | 我觉得这人是政府探子 |
[02:18] | Who are you? Interpol? | 你是谁 国际警察吗 |
[02:21] | MI6? CIA? | 军情六处 中央情报局 |
[02:24] | Don’t be crazy. | 别开玩笑了 |
[02:26] | I’m just a guy | 我只是一个普通人 |
[02:26] | 改编自电影《诺丁山》经典台词 我只是一个女孩 | |
[02:29] | standing in front of another guy, | 站在另一个普通人面前 |
[02:29] | 改编自电影《诺丁山》经典台词 站在另一个男孩面前 | |
[02:32] | asking him not to shoot him. | 求他不要开枪 |
[02:32] | 改编自电影《诺丁山》经典台词 求他可以爱我 | |
[02:34] | Oh, Christ. ‘Notting Hill’. | 我的天 开始上演《诺丁山》了 |
[02:36] | He’s screwed. | 他完蛋了 |
[02:37] | No, no. He’s got this. | 不不 他没事的 |
[02:38] | What are we gonna do? | 我们现在要怎么做 |
[02:39] | Nothing. He’s too far out. | 什么都不做 他在太远了 |
[02:41] | He knew this was a solo run. | 他知道这次任务是单飞 |
[02:43] | What do you think you know | 你以为自己知道什么了 |
[02:45] | that you’re pointing weapons at my friend? | 就拿枪指着我朋友的脑袋 |
[02:47] | His story. Russian mafia. | 他的故事 自称是俄罗斯黑手党 |
[02:49] | Supposed international arms dealer. | 所谓的国际军火商 |
[02:51] | But no-one I know has heard of you. | 但我认识的人都没听说过你 |
[02:53] | Shows how much you know. | 你认识多少人啊 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1352个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:215个,六级词汇:106个,GRE词汇:107个,托福词汇:162个,考研词汇:223个,专四词汇:176个,专八词汇:34个, 所有生词标注共:425个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:55] | And that fake accent. | 还有这个假装出来的口音 |
[02:56] | Is that supposed to be Russian? | 这是俄罗斯口音吗 |
[02:58] | I mean, take an acting class, for God’s sake. | 你是现学现卖的吧 上帝啊 |
[03:00] | You sound like Mickey Rourke in ‘Iron Man 2’. | 你的口音像《钢铁侠2》的米基·洛克 |
[03:03] | He’s just guessing, testing him. | 他只是在猜测 想诈他 |
[03:05] | We’re good. Nothing to worry about. | 没事的 不用担心 |
[03:21] | Alright, you got me. | 好吧 你猜中了 |
[03:22] | – Oh, crap. – My head’s just not in the game. | -天哪 -我可能不适合当卧底 |
[03:24] | This whole spy stuff’s new to me. | 我还是才疏学浅啊 |
[03:26] | You know, it’s weird. | 其实很奇怪 |
[03:28] | Being a soldier came naturally. | 我天生就适合当兵 |
[03:30] | This stuff, you know, not so much. | 但这种事情 我一窍不通 |
[03:35] | But there is one thing I’m good at. | 但我擅长一件事 |
[03:37] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[03:40] | Kicking ass. | 打架 |
[04:24] | – Holy hell. – I told ya. | -我的天 -我跟你说了吧 |
[04:44] | – Heads up! Heads up! – Come on! Let’s go! | -投降 快投降 -快点 走啊 |
[04:47] | Kill him! | 干掉他 |
[05:09] | Oh, you’re kidding me! | 开玩笑吧 |
[05:21] | Come on! | 不是吧 |
[05:26] | ♪ and give me a sign ♪ | ♪ 给我一个提示 ♪ |
[05:30] | ♪ Hit me, baby, one more time… ♪ | ♪ 宝贝再抱我一次 ♪ |
[05:33] | ♪ My loneliness is killing me ♪ | ♪ 孤独正在折磨我 ♪ |
[05:36] | ♪ and I ♪ | ♪ 还有 ♪ |
[05:38] | ♪ I must confess ♪ | ♪ 我必须坦白 ♪ |
[05:40] | ♪ I still believe ♪ | ♪ 我仍相信 ♪ |
[05:43] | ♪ When I’m not with you I lose my mind ♪ | ♪ 没有你 我会迷失方向 ♪ |
[05:47] | ♪ give me a sign ♪ | ♪ 给我一个提示 ♪ |
[05:50] | ♪ hit me baby one more time♪ | ♪ 宝贝再抱我一次 ♪ |
[05:54] | JJ JJ! | |
[05:57] | – Way to go, killer. – Thank you. | -干得漂亮 老杀手 -谢谢 |
[05:59] | The man, the myth. | 传说中的男人啊 |
[06:02] | Oh, man. Bobbi Ulf, tech support. | 我是波比·乌弗 技术人员 |
[06:05] | Can I just say, it’s an honour to meet you. | 我只想说 很荣幸见到你 |
[06:07] | I have read every page of your case file | 我读了你的每一页档案卷宗 |
[06:10] | and it’s a page-turner, like ‘Fifty Shades of Amazing’. | 让人欲罢不能 像惊险版《五十度灰》 |
[06:14] | Kim needs to see you asap for the debrief. | 金想尽快听取你的汇报 |
[06:17] | – You got it. – Awesome. Awesome. | -好的 -太棒了 太棒了 |
[06:20] | Have a good day. | 祝你心情愉快 |
[06:25] | Well, kicked a bunch of ass. | 揍了一帮混蛋 |
[06:28] | – Quite the cowboy. – Yeah. | -非常帅气 -是吧 |
[06:30] | – Very heroic! – Thanks, boss. | -英勇极了啊 -谢了 头儿 |
[06:32] | No, I’m being sarcast… | 不 我在口是心非 |
[06:34] | The mission wasn’t just to stop a sale, JJ. | 我们的任务不单是阻止一项交易 JJ |
[06:37] | The goal was to find out what they knew | 我们的任务是确定他们知道的内幕 |
[06:39] | so we could take the rest of the network down. | 好摧毁整个组织系统 |
[06:42] | But that’s kinda difficult now, seeing that you killed everyone. | 但现在很棘手了 因为你杀了所有人 |
[06:45] | Gregovich. Hassan’s head of finance. | 格里高维奇 哈桑的财务管理人 |
[06:49] | Hassan’s head. | 哈桑的一把手 |
[06:51] | Look, it’s because of you we have nothing. | 因为你 我们一无所获 |
[06:55] | We’ve got the plutonium core. | 我们拿到了钚弹 |
[06:56] | Turns out there are two cores, actually. | 实际上 钚弹有两个 |
[06:58] | This man, Azar, just got away with it, | 这个人 阿扎尔 带着另一个跑了 |
[07:00] | the only one you didn’t kill. | 就是你唯一没干掉的那个 |
[07:03] | Now he has half of what he needs | 现在他拿到了一半他要的东西 |
[07:05] | to blow up a major city. | 然后炸掉一个大型城市 |
[07:07] | Look, your special forces record is impeccable. | 你的特种部队履历非常完美 |
[07:11] | But intelligence is a different kind of ball game. | 但执行情报工作是一个完全不同的领域 |
[07:14] | You know, spy craft requires finesse, | 它需要策略 |
[07:18] | nuance, emotional intelligence. | 细节和情商 |
[07:20] | I’ve got those. I have plenty of emotional intelligence. | 我都有啊 我情商不低 |
[07:23] | So you’re saying that you can just read | 你的意思是你能通过识别 |
[07:26] | the slightest and most subtle of facial cues | 最细微 最微妙的面部表情 |
[07:29] | to assess a target’s temperament? | 来推测目标的情绪吗 |
[07:31] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[07:36] | What does my face say? | 我的表情是什么意思 |
[07:41] | Should I start reading now? | 我现在就要开始看面相吗 |
[07:43] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[07:45] | Look, JJ, I… I respect you, OK? | JJ 我尊重你 你知道吧 |
[07:48] | You put up some big wins for us. | 你为我们打下了半壁江山 |
[07:50] | But, with all due respect, I… | 但 没有不尊重你的意思 我 |
[07:52] | …I just don’t think you’re count on for this. | 我觉得你不能胜任这项工作 |
[07:56] | Take the rest of the day off. | 今天先回去吧 |
[07:57] | Go home and get some rest, alright? | 回家休息休息 好吗 |
[08:14] | Thanks, Jimmy. | 谢了 吉米 |
[08:45] | Goodnight, Blueberry. | 晚安 小蓝莓 |
[08:55] | Alexa, play something soothing. | 爱丽莎 来点安眠的歌 |
[09:13] | This is my favourite shirt. | 这是我最喜欢的衬衣 |
[09:15] | It’s just this really cool French band that I like. | 我喜欢一个超酷的法国乐队 |
[09:17] | I saw them in a concert when I lived in France. | 我住法国的时候 在音乐会上见过他们 |
[09:19] | I’m really into French music. | 我超喜欢法国音乐 |
[09:23] | Now that you mention it, | 既然你提到了 |
[09:25] | I guess living in France was pretty cool. | 我猜住在法国一定超酷吧 |
[09:27] | Come ice-skating with you Saturday? | 周六和我们一起滑冰吗 |
[09:29] | Well, I could ask my mom. | 这 我得问问我妈妈 |
[09:32] | OK, how was that? | 好了 你觉得怎么样 |
[09:35] | I know. I know, Ozzie. | 我知道我知道 奥兹 |
[09:37] | I lost them with, | 在我说”我很喜欢法国音乐”的时候 |
[09:38] | “I’m really into French music.” | 他们就不会继续听了 |
[09:56] | Cool shirt. Did you get that from my room? | 衣服不错 从我屋里拿的吗 |
[09:59] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[10:01] | – How’s school going? – Great. | -学校怎么样 -还好 |
[10:03] | Elementary school girls | 小学女生 |
[10:05] | are really warm and welcoming to new kids. | 对新同学很热情 |
[10:08] | We’re, like, the first ones they invite to all the parties. | 我们是她们邀请去派对的人第一批人 |
[10:10] | You know what I think? | 你知道我在想什么吗 |
[10:12] | Not too late to homeschool me? | 现在让我在家自学也不迟是吗 |
[10:13] | No. | 不是 |
[10:15] | I think that if you’re just yourself | 我在想如果你一直是一个人 |
[10:18] | that you are going to make some good friends | 就能交到很多好朋友 |
[10:20] | who see how awesome you are, just like I do. | 他们会和我一样 看见你的闪光点 |
[10:23] | You know who says things like that? | 你知道谁还会说这样的话吗 |
[10:25] | Who? | 谁 |
[10:26] | All the parents of kids who don’t get invited to parties. | 没人邀请他家小孩去聚会的父母 |
[10:30] | Are you gonna eat your egg? | 你还吃鸡蛋吗 |
[10:32] | No, thanks. | 不吃 谢谢 |
[10:38] | – Watch out. – Coming through! | -小心 -让开 |
[10:40] | Yeah, Chicago won. | 是啊 芝加哥队赢了 |
[10:43] | Yo, what’s up, guys? | 怎么样啊 朋友们 |
[10:45] | Yo, get out of my seat. | 从我的位置上起开 |
[10:54] | – What is that? – Oh, this? | -这是什么 -这个吗 |
[10:57] | It’s this French band when I was… | 这是个法国乐队 我那时候 |
[10:59] | Oh, my God. It’s jelly. | 我的天 是果酱 |
[11:01] | You have jelly, like, all over your face. | 你把果酱 弄得满脸都是 |
[11:03] | Definitely posting that on Insta. | 这可一定要拍一张发照片墙上 |
[11:05] | Actually, I’m… I’m not allowed | 其实 我不可以 |
[11:07] | to have pictures of myself on the internet. | 让自己的照片出现在网上 |
[11:08] | It’s my mom. She’s afraid of cyberbullies. | 我妈妈说的 她担心网络欺凌 |
[11:11] | Who would bully you? | 谁会欺凌你啊 |
[11:15] | So, I heard there was going to be this big ice-skating party. | 我听说有一场大的滑冰聚会 |
[11:18] | Oh, my God. It’s already gotten, like, eight likes. | 上帝 已经有八个赞了 |
[11:31] | Despite our failure in Russia, | 虽然我们在俄罗斯失败了 |
[11:34] | the NSA has come up with a lead. | 国家安全局那边有了一条新线索 |
[11:36] | They believe Hassan had been working with this man, | 他们认为 哈桑一直和这个人合作 |
[11:39] | Victor Marquez, former French special ops. | 维克多·马克斯 前法国特别探员 |
[11:42] | He’s a French national who’s been trading illegal arms | 他是个法国公民 做非法武器贸易 |
[11:45] | for the past two decades. | 已经做了二十年了 |
[11:47] | Victor has recently stepped up his game into the nuclear arena | 维克多最近加入了这个核武器项目 |
[11:51] | and has acquired something truly dangerous | 获得了高度危险的 |
[11:54] | Soviet schematics for a miniaturised nuke. | 苏联时期小型核武器示意图 |
[11:56] | For years, he’s worked hand in hand with his brother, David. | 数年来 他和自己的兄弟大卫联手 |
[12:00] | There were reports of a power struggle between the two. | 据称两人之间存在争权矛盾 |
[12:03] | David didn’t want his brother | 大卫不希望自己的兄弟 |
[12:04] | to have the nuclear plans and hid them. | 拿到核武器图 所以把图藏起来了 |
[12:07] | Enraged, Victor killed him. | 维克多大发雷霆 杀了他 |
[12:09] | Later he was almost captured by police, | 后来他差点被警察逮到 |
[12:11] | but he escaped and is still on the run. | 但脱逃至今 |
[12:15] | Oh, that poor lady. Does anyone know if she’s OK? | 可怜的女人 有人知道她还好吗 |
[12:24] | She’s fine. | 她情况还好 |
[12:26] | If Marquez finds those plans and sells them to Azar… | 如果马克斯找到这些图表 卖给阿扎尔 |
[12:29] | Boom! | 就完蛋了 |
[12:30] | Our mission? | 我们的任务 |
[12:31] | Take down Marquez before he can locate the plans. | 是在他找到图表前把人拿下 |
[12:34] | Do we know his whereabouts? | 知道他的行踪吗 |
[12:36] | NSA believes he’s headed to Berlin | 国家安全局认为他已经前往柏林 |
[12:37] | to meet with Azar. | 与阿扎尔汇合 |
[12:38] | Yes! Love Berlin. | 真棒 我爱柏林 |
[12:40] | Christina, you’ll take it. | 克里斯蒂娜 你来负责 |
[12:42] | We also have intel from MI6. | 军情六处也会协助我们 |
[12:44] | Decrypted messaging suggests | 解码信息显示 |
[12:46] | that Marquez has been in contact with his lawyer from Paris, | 马克斯已经和巴黎的律师取得了联系 |
[12:49] | an international scumbag named Koll. | 一个叫科尔的卑鄙小人 |
[12:52] | – Paris is cool too. – Christina, yours also. | -巴黎也行 -克里斯蒂娜 你的 |
[12:54] | – C’est bon. – JJ? | -好的 -JJ |
[12:56] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[12:57] | You’ll be on surveillance with Bobbi. | 你和波比负责监视 |
[13:00] | – Excuse me? – No way. | -什么 -不是吧 |
[13:03] | Dead brother’s wife moved back to the US. | 大卫的遗孀搬回了美国 |
[13:06] | Her level of involvement is unclear. | 她的涉入程度尚不清楚 |
[13:08] | Until we capture Marquez, | 在抓到马克斯以前 |
[13:09] | it’s best that we keep an eye on her. | 我们要盯住她 |
[13:11] | This is your last shot. | 这是你的最后机会 |
[13:37] | Yep, this is it. | 好 到了 |
[13:47] | This is amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[13:48] | Finally in the field and with you, of all people, | 终于出外勤了 还是和你一起 |
[13:51] | on my first mission. | 我还是第一次出任务 |
[13:53] | Babysitting civilians is not a mission. | 监视平民可不算任务 |
[13:56] | And there is no “you and me”. | 而且也没什么”你和我” |
[13:59] | Well, if this isn’t a mission, | 如果这不算任务 |
[14:01] | then what’s this? | 那这些算什么 |
[14:03] | – Plan B. – Yeah. | -备用计划 -好吧 |
[14:05] | For an important and potentially dangerous mission. | 为了一项重要的 可能很危险的任务 |
[14:09] | Do not touch. | 不 要 碰 |
[14:13] | Sorry, Blueberry. | 抱歉 小蓝莓 |
[14:22] | Home sweet home. | 家啊 温馨的家 |
[14:25] | Oh, Paris, this is not. | 巴黎 可不是这样的 |
[14:27] | Dibs on the bed! | 快让我躺躺 |
[14:31] | Yeah, you can have it. I’ll take the couch. | 那你睡这吧 我睡沙发 |
[14:33] | – That’s blood. – Oh, that’s not blood. | -那是血迹 -才不是血迹 |
[14:35] | That might be sriracha, or something. | 可能是辣椒酱 或者其他什么东西 |
[14:37] | Maybe they ate in bed. | 他们可能在床上吃东西 |
[14:39] | No, that’s blood. | 不 是血 |
[14:43] | – Mission brief’s in. – Finally. Showtime. | -任务的简报来了 -终于 好戏上演 |
[14:47] | Alright. Kate Vale, | 开始吧 凯特·瓦莱 |
[14:49] | wife of David Marquez, deceased. | 已逝的大卫·马克斯的妻子 |
[14:50] | Originally from Chicago. | 来自芝加哥 |
[14:52] | Moved back from Paris three months ago with her daughter. | 三个月前和她女儿一起从巴黎搬回来 |
[14:55] | No close family. No active social media. | 没有亲属 没有社交平台 |
[14:58] | She’s an ER nurse at County Hospital. | 她是县医院的急诊护士 |
[15:00] | – Think the job’s a cover? – I don’t know. | -这份工作是掩护吗 -不清楚 |
[15:04] | Alright, that’s her daughter, Sophie. Nine years old. | 这是她的女儿 苏菲 9岁 |
[15:07] | Just started 4th grade at Oak Tree Charter. | 刚在橡树宪章上四年级 |
[15:09] | Meh, I could definitely take her. | 我绝对可以搞定她 |
[15:13] | Let’s get to work. | 开始干活 |
[15:38] | Alright, let’s make this quick. | 我们尽量速度快一点 |
[15:48] | That’s amazing. Do you always have bacon on you? | 厉害啊 你都随身带着培根吗 |
[15:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:53] | The closet? That’s a little mean. | 关衣柜里 有点不礼貌 |
[15:55] | I’m gonna search the apartment. Get the cameras set up. | 我搜一下房间 把摄像头装好 |
[16:02] | Alright. Cameras are up, JJ. | 好了 摄像头可以用了 JJ |
[16:04] | – And they all check out. – Copy that. | -全部都有图像 -收到 |
[16:06] | Just wrapping it up here. | 拿个东西遮一下就好 |
[16:08] | Oh, she’s back. | 她回来了 |
[16:09] | I got my check at the restaurant | 我在餐厅结账 |
[16:11] | before I realised I forgot my wallet. | 然后发现我忘了带钱包 |
[16:13] | I know. I know. I’m losing it. | 我知道 我知道 我钱包丢了 |
[16:15] | Uh, well, no, I’m gonna grab it now. | 没事 我正在找 |
[16:17] | I’ll be there in 20. Do not worry. | 我20分钟后到 别担心 |
[16:19] | – Hide! – Where? | -快躲起来 -躲哪儿 |
[16:20] | Somewhere a w… a wallet wouldn’t be. | 找个 找个钱包不会在的地方 |
[16:25] | You know how I drive. | 你知道我的开车技术 |
[16:27] | I’ll see you soon. ‘Bye. | 一会儿见 拜 |
[16:36] | Stop. Stop it. Stop it. | 别 停下 不要 |
[16:42] | OK, she is just tearing the place apart. | 她好像只是在到处破坏 |
[16:48] | OK, she’s coming down the hallway. | 她现在要到走廊了 |
[16:51] | Oh, she’s in the room. | 天 她进房间了 |
[16:59] | Oh, my God. | 靠 吓死我了 |
[17:02] | What’s my next move? | 现在我要去哪 |
[17:03] | She’s in the kitchen. | 她在厨房 |
[17:05] | Evac in five, four… Now. | 准备撤离 五 四 就现在 |
[17:07] | Out the front door, out the front door. And we freeze. | 快出来 快出来 然后别动 |
[17:13] | Go, go, go, go. | 走 走走 快点 |
[17:22] | Aw, that’s nice. | 真是绅士啊 |
[17:27] | I’m losing my mind. | 我是疯了吗 |
[17:47] | God, I can’t take this. | 老天 我快受不了了 |
[17:49] | I know. | 我懂 |
[17:51] | The tension, the anticipation, the excitement. | 紧张 期待 兴奋 |
[17:53] | You could get addicted to the adrenaline high pretty quickly. | 肾上腺素激增 让人欲罢不能 |
[17:57] | No, the boredom. | 不 是无聊 |
[17:59] | Oh, yeah. I know. There’s so many layers, huh? | 啊我知道的 角度太多了是吗 |
[18:02] | Hey, I just wanna say I’m real excited to be learning from you. | 我想说我真的很激动能向你学习 |
[18:06] | I am not teaching you anything. | 我什么都没有教你 |
[18:08] | I don’t know. It’s more of a mentor/mentee relationship. | 或者说 类似导师和学生的关系 |
[18:11] | – We have zero relationship. – Yet. | -我们没有关系 -暂时没有 |
[18:14] | But we’re building toward something pretty great. | 但我们正在建立一些妙不可言 |
[18:16] | I can just feel it. | 我能感受到它 |
[18:18] | You’ll share your harrowing experiences in the field. | 你会分享在战场上的悲伤经历 |
[18:22] | And I’ll show you some… | 我也会展示给你 |
[18:26] | Do not touch. | 别 动 它 |
[18:29] | OK, that was awesome. That’s what I’m talking about! | 太棒了 我说的就是这个 |
[18:33] | You gotta teach me how to do stuff like this. | 你要教我怎么这样炫酷地甩刀子 |
[18:35] | With your lack of motor skills, that would be impossible. | 就凭你的运动神经 还是算了吧 |
[18:38] | You’re the tech. I’m the action. | 你是技术人员 我是外勤 |
[18:40] | Oh, yeah, well, maybe I become the action, | 说不定哪天我也能成为外勤 |
[18:43] | surprising everyone. | 让你们大吃一惊 |
[18:44] | You might need me to save your ass in a pinch. | 你可能还会需要我救你小命 |
[18:47] | You will never save my ass. | 永远 轮不到 你来救我 |
[18:49] | Assist? I could assist you. | 或者助手 我可以协助你 |
[18:52] | Come on, it couldn’t hurt to show me a few things, huh? | 别这样 教我点东西又不会掉块肉 |
[18:55] | Just in case… | 以防万一 |
[19:10] | Hey. Close the door, please. | 把门关上 |
[19:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:18] | I know that face. | 我见过这个表情 |
[19:20] | What face? | 什么表情 |
[19:22] | The “I’m about to drop some disappointing news on you” face. | 是”我要告诉你一些不幸的消息”的表情 |
[19:25] | No. | 不 |
[19:26] | This is my “Should we have spaghetti tonight?” face. | 这是”我今晚能吃意大利面吗”的表情 |
[19:31] | Which also looks like my “We can’t go ice-skating” face. | 也是”我们不能去滑冰”的表情 |
[19:35] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[19:36] | I’m doing an extra shift at the hospital, Sophie. Sorry. | 我得去医院加班 苏菲 对不起 |
[19:38] | – Everyone’s going. – I know, I know. | -所有人都会去 -我知道 我知道 |
[19:40] | But I don’t have a choice. | 但我没办法 |
[19:42] | Listen, | 这样吧 |
[19:42] | how about when I get home we do something together? | 等我回来我们一起做点什么怎么样 |
[19:45] | – We can go to the movies. – Sure. | -我们可以一起看电影 -好啊 |
[19:46] | Hanging out with my mom is way cooler than making friends! | 和我妈出去玩可以让我离交朋友更进一步 |
[19:50] | I hate this place! | 我讨厌这里 |
[19:53] | Yeah. Me too. | 是啊 我也一样 |
[19:55] | Oh, so, because we’re gay, you just assume we ice-skate? | 因为我们是基佬所以你觉得我们会滑冰 |
[19:58] | We see sparkles and sequins | 我们喜欢亮晶晶的东西 |
[20:00] | and hear Celine Dion music, | 还听席琳·迪翁的音乐 |
[20:01] | and we just can’t help ourselves, huh? | 我们就是控制不了自己 对吧 |
[20:03] | – Like moths to a flame. – Oh, my goodness. | -像飞蛾扑火一样 -哦天呐 |
[20:05] | No, I’m sorry. That… that’s not… | 不是 对不起 我不是 |
[20:07] | I’m just playing, girl. | 我开玩笑的 美女 |
[20:10] | Of course we ice-skate! Are you kidding? | 我们当然滑冰 你在开玩笑吗 |
[20:12] | Todd and I met at an ice-dancing class. | 托德和我就是在一次滑冰课上认识的 |
[20:14] | That’s where I fell for him. | 那是我开始爱上他的地方 |
[20:15] | Ain’t that right, T? | 对不对 小托 |
[20:18] | That… that was a yes. | 那表示同意 |
[20:19] | Anyhoo, we’d love to lace up | 不管怎样 我们很乐意系好鞋带 |
[20:21] | and hit the rink with Soph, | 然后带上苏菲一起去滑冰 |
[20:22] | but I have a million and one errands to run tomorrow, | 但我明天有一大堆事情要做 |
[20:24] | and Todd is working from home. | 托德在家上班 |
[20:26] | – He’s a therapist. – He’s a therapist? | -他是一名心理治疗师 -心理治疗师 |
[20:28] | The way people open up to him is really amazing. | 人们向他倾吐的方式总是特别神奇 |
[20:31] | If you ever need someone to talk to about life or work | 如果你需要有人跟你聊聊生活或工作 |
[20:35] | or what your hair colour choices say about you… | 或者你选的发色说明你 |
[20:38] | Oh, oh, actually, this wasn’t a choice. | 其实 这不是选的 |
[20:40] | This is my natural colour. | 是我天生的发色 |
[20:43] | No choice is a choice. | 没有选择就是选择 |
[20:45] | But we will definitely keep an eye on her for you. | 我们会替你照顾好她的 |
[20:47] | Don’t worry. Nothing gets by us. | 别担心 天塌下来都阻止不了我们 |
[20:49] | Ain’t that right, T? | 对不对 小托 |
[20:53] | That was a yes too. | 那也表示同意 |
[21:09] | 午饭在冰箱里 很抱歉不能带你去滑雪 下班以后见 爱你的妈妈 | |
[21:24] | We got a bogey. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[21:24] | The dog found our camera. | 狗发现了摄像头 |
[21:32] | Oh, this is not good. | 情况不太妙 |
[21:35] | Oh, OK, she doesn’t know what she’s looking at. | 别担心 她不知道这是什么东西 |
[21:36] | It’s impossible to tell that’s a camera. | 狗又没法告诉她那是个摄像头 |
[21:38] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[21:40] | Even if she did know, she can’t trace it. | 即使她知道了 她也查不出来 |
[21:42] | It’s all wireless and encrypted. | 都是无线加密的 |
[21:44] | I don’t know. She’s onto something. | 我不确定 她好像发现了什么 |
[22:01] | 微型无线摄像头 无线网络连接 | |
[22:05] | MKB-LAN A5jSBx39UrcP0C2m4d | SB奥菲斯 超人 叭叭叭 加入其他的网络 创建网络 打开网络优先级 |
[22:12] | Yeah, chicken piccata with the broccolini you like, | 对的 你喜欢的鸡肉酱配西兰花 |
[22:15] | but you’re on ice-cream detail. | 你在冰淇淋店吗 |
[22:17] | Hey, Carlos. | 嗨 卡洛斯 |
[22:19] | And no vanilla. How basic! | 不要加香草 这还要问吗 |
[22:22] | Hey. And 20, 25. | 20 25块钱 |
[22:25] | – Keep the change. – Thank you. | -不用找了 -谢谢 |
[22:31] | Come on, let’s review what we missed | 来吧 我们看一下 |
[22:33] | when we were buying groceries last night. | 昨天去买东西的时候错过的录像 |
[22:40] | How was school? You learn anything good? | 学校怎么样 学了什么有趣的东西吗 |
[22:43] | What are you drawing? | 你在画什么 |
[22:45] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[22:49] | “Oh, hey, Mom, how was your day?” | “妈妈 今天过得怎么样” |
[22:52] | Well, actually, it was, um… | 事实上 我 |
[22:55] | …it was really intense and stressful. | 真的很紧张 很有压力 |
[22:58] | This three-car MVC with mass casualties | 三车连撞造成大量伤亡 |
[23:01] | and… and multiple amputations and… | 很多人断手断脚 |
[23:04] | …blood just gushing everywhere. | 血溅的到处都是 |
[23:07] | Did that actually happen? | 这事居然真的在现实中发生了 |
[23:08] | No. I’m just trying to get you to say something. | 不是 我只是想让你说些什么 |
[23:12] | Are you still mad at me about the ice-skating? | 你还因为滑冰的事情生我的气吗 |
[23:16] | That’s tough. Mom’s trying so hard | 太感人了 妈妈很尽力了 |
[23:18] | and that bratty kid won’t give her a break. | 但那个坏小孩就是不体谅她 |
[23:20] | – I don’t think she’s bratty. – Hey, how’d you get in here? | -我不觉得她讨厌 -你怎么进来的 |
[23:23] | OK, she has a camera. She might be streaming. | 她拿着手机 她可能在录视频 |
[23:25] | – Are you guys CIA? – No. | -你们是中情局吗 -不是 |
[23:27] | What makes you think we’re CIA? | 你为什么觉得我们是中情局 |
[23:29] | Are you guys watching us in case my uncle comes back? | 你们监视我们是以防我叔叔回来吗 |
[23:33] | Is he supposed to come back? | 他要回来吗 |
[23:35] | No. He hates my mom. | 没有 他讨厌我妈妈 |
[23:38] | One time they got into a fight at Christmas. | 有一次圣诞节他们还打了一架 |
[23:40] | She poured wine all over his head | 我妈妈把酒倒在他头上 |
[23:42] | at this really fancy restaurant. | 在一间高级餐厅 |
[23:46] | Ooh, I wouldn’t touch that. He doesn’t like that. | 别碰那盒子 他很讨厌别人动它 |
[23:49] | You’ve stumbled into a very sensitive situation, little lady. | 你已经陷入一个危险的境地 小姑娘 |
[23:53] | Now, why don’t you hand over that phone | 现在 在你陷入更大的麻烦之前 |
[23:56] | before you get yourself in big trouble? | 把手机给我 |
[23:58] | But won’t you get in big trouble | 难道你不会因为被 |
[24:00] | for having your cover blown by a 9-year-old | 一个9岁的小女孩揭穿身份 |
[24:03] | who’s recording this and streaming it to the cloud? | 并且录视频上传网络而惹上大麻烦吗 |
[24:05] | With just one click, | 只要轻轻一点 |
[24:06] | I could send this video to everyone. | 我就能把这段视频发给所有人 |
[24:08] | Can she do that? | 她真的可以那么做吗 |
[24:10] | Yeah. Not actually that hard. | 对 轻而易举 |
[24:16] | Look, little girl, we’re your friends. | 听着 小姑娘 我们是你的朋友 |
[24:18] | We’re here to help you. | 我们是来帮你们的 |
[24:20] | We’re here to protect you and your mommy. | 我们在这里是为了保护你和你妈妈 |
[24:22] | Then why are you keeping this all a secret | 那你们为什么还要隐瞒我们 |
[24:24] | and hiding cameras in our apartment? | 并且在我们的房子里藏摄像头 |
[24:26] | OK, uh, sidebar? | 好了 借一步说话好吗 |
[24:39] | Alright, we’re blown. | 我们暴露了 |
[24:41] | – Protocol says we pull out. – No way. | -根据条约我们可以撤退 -不可能 |
[24:43] | If Kim finds out we got made by a 9-year-old, | 如果金知道我们被一个9岁的女孩发现 |
[24:45] | my career’s over. | 我的职业生涯就结束了 |
[24:46] | What’s the option? | 还有什么选择吗 |
[24:48] | Kill her. Make it look like an accident. | 杀了她 伪造成意外 |
[24:50] | – Yeah. Maybe the stairs. – What? | -伪装成失足掉落 -什么 |
[24:53] | Still recording. | 我还录着呢 |
[24:55] | Uh, that… came off way worse than I meant. | 这 情况好像更糟糕了呢 |
[24:59] | I was kidding. That was a joke. Right? | 我只是开个玩笑 只是个笑话 对吧 |
[25:01] | It was funny. | 挺好笑的 |
[25:03] | I’ll tell you what | 我告诉你有什么选择 |
[25:04] | I’ll show my mom this video or we can cut a deal. | 我把视频给我妈或者我们私下做个交易 |
[25:07] | Oh, damn, she’s good. | 哦天呐 她太上道了 |
[25:10] | What kind of deal? | 什么交易 |
[25:14] | Just to be clear, this is a one-time arrangement. | 先讲清楚 这是一次性交易 |
[25:17] | Never again. | 不会再发生了 |
[25:17] | We’re out of here in 40 minutes, understood? | 我们40分钟后离开这里 听见了吗 |
[25:19] | Yeah, got it. | 好 收到 |
[25:24] | And what can I get for you? | 需要几号鞋 |
[25:26] | Size 4, please. | 4号 谢谢 |
[25:28] | – And you, sir? – No skates for me. | -您呢 先生 -我不滑冰 |
[25:30] | You’re not going to skate? | 你不滑冰吗 |
[25:31] | I said I’d bring you skating. I didn’t say I’d skate. | 我说带你来 没说我要滑冰 |
[25:34] | You’re going to make me go alone? | 你让我一个人去滑冰吗 |
[25:37] | Come on, I mean, | 瞎扯 我的意思是 |
[25:38] | don’t you guys have some saying like, | 你们这种人不是有句话叫什么 |
[25:39] | “No-one left behind” or something? | “不抛弃不放弃”吗 |
[25:41] | Yeah. But you’re not a soldier. | 有 但你又不是军人 |
[25:43] | Wait. Do you not know how? | 等下 你不会是不会滑冰吧 |
[25:47] | You’ve got 30 minutes, then we’re leaving. | 你还剩下30分钟 然后我们就走 |
[25:50] | When you look out there, what do you see? | 当你望向那边 你能看到什么 |
[25:53] | 90 civilians, minimal security, | 90个市民 毫无防备 |
[25:56] | soft perimeter. No cover. | 软边界 无掩体 |
[25:59] | Smiling people having fun. | 是人们在快乐玩耍 |
[26:01] | You should try it sometime. | 你应该试试的 |
[26:03] | 29 minutes. | 还剩29分钟 |
[26:05] | What, are you afraid? | 怎么 难道你害怕了 |
[26:16] | Size 15. | 15码 |
[26:31] | What are you waiting for? Anyone can skate. | 你还在等什么 是个人都会滑冰 |
[26:33] | OK, OK. I got it. | 好的 我知道 |
[26:37] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[26:40] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[26:41] | Nice move! Ba-boom! | 动作不错 |
[26:44] | Shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[26:46] | OK, I’m gonna go say hi to some friends. | 我要去跟朋友们打个招呼了 |
[26:50] | Hey, mister, you gonna fall again? | 先生 你还会再摔一次吗 |
[26:53] | No. You sure? You’re shaking. | -不 -你确定吗 你在发抖呢 |
[26:56] | Well, if I am, it’s with anger, | 就算我在 也是因为我很生气 |
[26:58] | thinking about what I’m gonna do to you. | 正想着怎么对付你们 |
[27:04] | Hey, you guys. | 你们好啊 |
[27:06] | – what are you doing here? – Oh, I come here all the time. | -你在这里做什么 -我经常来这里 |
[27:08] | Maybe we could skate together. | 我们可以一起滑 |
[27:10] | Yeah, well, we’re kind of doing our own thing. | 是啊 不过我们在忙自己的事 |
[27:13] | Hey, guys, we’re gonna play tag. | 朋友们 我们准备玩鬼抓人 |
[27:14] | – Come on! – Be right over! Later. | -快来啊 -马上过去 过会再说 |
[27:26] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[27:43] | Arggh! | 啊 |
[27:48] | You’re outta here! Zero-tolerance bullying policy. | 马上离开这里 我们是欺凌零容忍政策 |
[27:52] | Well, they started it! | 他们先开始的 |
[28:06] | So, what happened to you out there? | 所以 那是什么情况 |
[28:09] | What happened to you? | 你这又是什么情况 |
[28:12] | I think I broke something. | 我想我摔坏了点什么 |
[28:14] | Deep inside. | 在身体里 |
[28:17] | Ice-cream will make you feel better. | 冰激凌会让你觉得好一些 |
[28:19] | It always helps me. | 对我就很有用 |
[28:21] | No. Ice-cream wasn’t part of the deal. | 不 吃冰激凌不在约定里 |
[28:24] | Would you like to explain that to my mom? | 你想跟我妈妈解释一下这个吗 |
[28:33] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[28:35] | I feel a little better. | 我觉得好一些了 |
[28:37] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[28:39] | – So, we’re cool, right? – What do you mean? | -所以我们没事了吧 -什么意思 |
[28:42] | I mean, | 我的意思是 |
[28:44] | you can’t tell anybody who I am or what I do. | 你不能告诉别人我的身份和工作 |
[28:46] | You have to go back to living your life and leave us alone. | 你继续过你的生活 别插手我们的事 |
[28:49] | Relax, we’re cool. | 放松 我们没事了 |
[28:53] | – What’s that? – Pinky promise. | -那是什么意思 -拉钩 |
[28:56] | – Seriously? – Go on. | -认真的吗 -来啊 |
[29:01] | You were supposed to be watching her! | 你们应该看着她的 |
[29:03] | – Anything could’ve happened. – Oh, my God! There she is! | -什么事都可能发生 -天 她在那 |
[29:05] | And who are you, touching pinkies? | 不过你是谁 竟敢拉她小指 |
[29:07] | Mom, wait! Oh, my God. | 妈妈等一下 我的天呐 |
[29:09] | Let go of my daughter! Give me my phone! | 放开我女儿 给我手机 |
[29:11] | Where is my phone? | 我的手机在哪里 |
[29:12] | – I’m calling the police. – Mom, you don’t understand. | -我要报警 -妈妈 你弄错了 |
[29:13] | I ignored your rules and went to the park. | 我无视了你的规矩然后去了公园 |
[29:16] | There were these two jerks from school | 有两个学校的混球 |
[29:17] | that pushed me down and it really hurt. | 把我推倒了 摔得挺疼的 |
[29:19] | And JJ saw it. He lives upstairs. | 然后JJ看到了 他就住在楼上 |
[29:21] | He recognized me from the building | 他认出我了 |
[29:23] | and calmly talked to the boys | 于是平和的跟那俩男生讲了道理 |
[29:24] | and told them what they did was wrong, | 告诉他们这样做是不对的 |
[29:26] | then got ice-cream to make me feel better | 然后买了冰淇淋安慰我 |
[29:28] | and walked me home! | 还送我回家了 |
[29:30] | Oh, my Lord and Taylor! How did you do that? | 我的天哪 你刚刚怎么做到的 |
[29:32] | He has muscles the size of hams! | 他的肌肉跟火腿一样大 |
[29:34] | Todd, did you see that? | 托德你看到了吗 |
[29:35] | I know! Todd can’t believe it either. | 我就知道 托德也不敢相信 |
[29:37] | Oh, I, um… I’m sorry. This is my kid. | 我 我很抱歉 这是我的孩子 |
[29:40] | – Can I just help you… – No. | -我能帮你 -不用 |
[29:42] | No, it’s OK, I’m good. | 不用 我没事 |
[29:44] | I’m just gonna head home and gather my thoughts. | 我直接回家就好 恢复一下神志 |
[29:47] | Really, I’m fine. Excuse me. | 真的 我挺好的 借过 |
[29:53] | I think you made a little pee come out. | 你好像把他尿都踹出来了 |
[29:59] | What happened to you? | 你发生了什么 |
[30:00] | I can’t even talk about it. | 我不知道从何说起 |
[30:02] | Let’s just say the situation has been handled. | 简单来说事情已经解决了 |
[30:04] | – Oh, my God, you killed her! – Shut up. | -我的天哪 你杀了她 -闭嘴吧 |
[30:12] | Hey, big fella! | 你好啊 老兄 |
[30:14] | How are the huevos? | 你的蛋蛋怎么样了 |
[30:15] | – Yeah, they’re fine. – Really? | -他们挺好的 -真的吗 |
[30:18] | Because it looked like you were in a lot of pain yesterday. | 因为看起来你昨天挺痛苦的 |
[30:20] | No, i’m ok. | 不 我很好 |
[30:23] | Todd said he thought he saw you crying. | 托德说他好像看到你哭了 |
[30:25] | What? I wasn’t crying. | 什么 我才没有哭 |
[30:27] | Todd was wondering what you did for work. | 托德想知道你是做什么工作的 |
[30:30] | He’s such a busybody, | 他是个八卦的人 |
[30:31] | always interrogating the new neighbours. | 总是询问新邻居的情况 |
[30:33] | I’m taking a break right now, trying to figure it out. | 我在放假 在考虑接下来要怎么过 |
[30:36] | Welcome to the building, JJ. We’ll see you around. | 欢迎来这个公寓 JJ 改天见 |
[30:40] | Yeah, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[30:56] | Sophie, help! | 苏菲 快来帮我 |
[30:58] | I need you! Now! | 我需要你 快过来 |
[31:02] | JJ! I was just coming to get you! Come on, hurry! | JJ 我正要去找你 快来 |
[31:05] | Sophie, bring me some more towels, please! | 苏菲 再给我多拿些毛巾 |
[31:07] | – Mom, JJ’s here. – What? Why? | -妈妈 JJ来了 -什么 为什么 |
[31:09] | – Here, let me help. – Uh, no. | -我可以帮你 -不用了 |
[31:11] | I’ve got this under control. But thank you. | 我可以自己解决 不过还是谢谢你 |
[31:13] | It’s the plumbing in these old buildings. | 是这些老房子里的管道出问题了 |
[31:15] | I just need to tighten the pipe. | 只需要把它拧紧就好了 |
[31:17] | It’s a the pipe, it’s a loose fitting. | 不是水管的问题 是配件不合适 |
[31:25] | Ozzie, no! | 奥兹 不要 |
[31:26] | That is so weird. | 这 有点奇怪 |
[31:28] | He usually hates strangers, | 他通常很讨厌陌生人 |
[31:29] | but he seems to be inordinately into you. | 但他看起来挺喜欢你的 |
[31:32] | – Yeah, that is weird. – Oh, come here, baby. | -是啊 挺奇怪 -来这里 宝贝 |
[31:35] | I guess you were right about the fitting. | 这配件是不太合适 |
[31:37] | Yeah. I just don’t understand what happened. | 是啊 我只是不明白怎么会这样 |
[31:40] | Maybe JJ could stay for dinner? | JJ可以留下来吃晚餐啊 |
[31:43] | – Hmm? – No, I couldn’t possibly. | -什么 -不 我不会的 |
[31:45] | I think you could. | 我觉得你会 |
[31:53] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[31:58] | We’re out of olive oil. | 我们没有橄榄油了 |
[31:59] | There’s a new bottle in the back, behind the mustard. | 后面橱子里有瓶新的 就在芥末后面 |
[32:03] | I’d… bet. | 我 猜的 |
[32:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:12] | Oh, excuse me for a second. I… I’d better take this. | 我出去一下 接个电话 |
[32:14] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[32:20] | – Hey. – Hey, glad I caught you. | -喂 -喂 听到你的声音很高兴 |
[32:22] | I was just calling to see why you’re drinking rosé | 我就是打电话问问你为什么在监控对象的 |
[32:25] | in the bathroom of our target’s house! | 厕所里喝玫瑰红葡萄酒 |
[32:28] | Wait. Did you put a camera in the bathroom? | 等一下 你在洗手间也装了监控 |
[32:30] | What kind of perv puts a camera in the bathroom? | 什么样的变态会在洗手间装监控啊 |
[32:33] | A genius pervert, that’s who. | 当然是天才型的 |
[32:34] | People 90 there | 百分之90的人 |
[32:35] | when they don’t want to be heard. | 会在接私人电话的时候去那里 |
[32:37] | – Apparently. – Hey, don’t make this about me. | -这倒是 -别跑题 |
[32:39] | What the hell are you doing in there? | 你到底在那里做什么呢 |
[32:40] | They invited me for dinner. | 他们邀请我吃晚餐 |
[32:42] | And you said yes?! | 然后你就同意了吗 |
[32:43] | I had no choice. The kid ambushed me. | 我别无选择 那孩子威胁我 |
[32:45] | OK, alright, um, we’re gonna get through this. | 好吧 一切都会没事的 |
[32:47] | Um… I g… I guess… Here’s what we’re gonna do. | 我 我想 我们就这么做吧 |
[32:51] | You’re gonna go to dinner, | 你去吃晚餐 |
[32:52] | and you’re gonna be polite and innocuous, | 而且你要表现得彬彬有礼 天真无邪 |
[32:54] | and then you will get the hell out. | 最后再他妈的滚出来 |
[32:56] | You think? | 这还要你说啊 |
[32:58] | – Do you have any better ideas? – Yes. | -你有更好的主意吗 -有 |
[33:00] | I’ll dose them with sodium pentothal | 我要给他们注射硫喷妥钠麻醉剂 |
[33:02] | while you hack the cloud, get the kid’s recordings. | 同时你黑入云端找到那个视频 |
[33:04] | Then we wire the building so it looks like a gas leak. | 然后我们给大楼通电来制造煤气泄漏 |
[33:06] | Boom. Zero evidence. We’re outta here. | 爆炸 零作案痕迹 我们离开这里 |
[33:12] | Alright, fine, we’ll go with your idea. | 好吧 我们按你的计划来 |
[33:14] | sorry, the chicken’s a little dry. | 抱歉 鸡肉炒的有点干 |
[33:17] | Mm, yeah, it’s really overcooked. | 是啊 的确炒太久了 |
[33:21] | Well, you think this is bad? | 你觉得这不好吃啊 |
[33:24] | One time in Afghanistan, we were cut off for a month, | 有一次在阿富汗 我们断粮了一个月 |
[33:27] | and all we had to eat were these lizards. | 能吃的就只有那些蜥蜴 |
[33:29] | We couldn’t shoot ’em ’cause that would attract the enemy, | 我们没法开枪打它们因为会惊动军队 |
[33:32] | so we had to bash their little heads in with rocks. | 所以只能用石头砸它们的头 |
[33:34] | Really messy work. | 那时候一团糟 |
[33:36] | Then we had to cook ’em over C-4, | 然后我们要用C-4炸弹弄熟它们 |
[33:38] | which gave them this awful chemical taste. | 这也让它们尝起来有化学品的味道 |
[33:40] | But, hell, by that time | 不过 他妈的 那时候 |
[33:42] | we were drinking our own urine anyway, so… | 我们还喝自己的尿 所以 |
[33:51] | I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:55] | I haven’t had dinner with civilians in a long time. | 我很久没有跟普通人一起吃过饭了 |
[33:58] | Hey, Mom, I was thinking, since you can’t take me | 妈妈 既然你没法明天去学校 |
[34:02] | to Parents and Special Friends Day tomorrow at school, | 陪我参加家长与特殊朋友日 |
[34:04] | maybe JJ could take me. | JJ也可以带我去 |
[34:09] | I don’t think that’s the best idea. | 我觉得这样不太好 |
[34:11] | – Not the best idea. – Why not? | -这样不太好 -为什么不好 |
[34:14] | Because I’m sure he’s very busy. | 因为我相信他很忙的 |
[34:15] | – Very busy. – He’s not. He’s unemployed. | -非常忙 -他才不是 他没工作 |
[34:19] | He just sits around all day watching TVs. | 他整天就坐在那里看”电视” |
[34:22] | Sophie, that’s not very nice. | 苏菲你这样很不礼貌 |
[34:26] | No, not nice. | 是的 这样不好 |
[34:27] | It’s just… everyone else has someone to bring, | 只是 每个人都会带个人过去 |
[34:30] | and you said you can’t get out of work, | 而且你又一定要工作 |
[34:32] | and I’m not going to have anybody. | 没有人和我一起过去 |
[34:35] | And I’m gonna be the only one. | 而且我会是唯一一个没人陪的 |
[34:40] | Please? | 求求你了 |
[34:49] | Seriously? Special Friends Day? | 认真的吗 特殊朋友日 |
[34:51] | That kid is tricky, man. | 那孩子很有手段 朋友 |
[34:53] | I miss dealing with terrorists. | 我真怀念跟恐怖分子打交道 |
[34:55] | Goodnight, JJ! | 晚安 JJ |
[34:57] | Oh, she’s good. | 天啊 她真的”很有手段” |
[34:58] | And goodnight to your lesbian friend too. | 也祝你的拉拉朋友晚安 |
[35:06] | So, what are we walking into here? | 所以我们来这里干什么 |
[35:08] | I don’t know. This is my first Special Friends Day. | 不知道 我第一次参加特殊朋友日 |
[35:10] | Weak intel is never a good starting position. | 没有情报可不乐观啊 |
[35:12] | Notice. | 记住了 |
[35:14] | Remember, I need to keep a low profile, | 记住 我要保持低调 |
[35:15] | so no discussing who I am or what I do. | 所以不要说我是谁或者我做什么 |
[35:18] | And this is it. | 而且这是最后一次了 |
[35:19] | No more Special Persons days | 不要再给我整什么特殊朋友日 |
[35:21] | or skating or anything. | 或滑冰或任何事情 |
[35:22] | I’ve got a job to do. | 我有工作要做 |
[35:23] | This ain’t gonna end up like some movie, with you and me | 这事的结局可不会像电影一样 我和你 |
[35:26] | sitting in little chairs, having a tea party with dolls. | 坐在小凳子上 和娃娃们开茶话会 |
[35:28] | Hey, and just to be clear, I’m onto you. | 我把话说清楚 我盯着你呢 |
[35:32] | I know you busted the sink. | 我知道是你弄坏了水槽 |
[35:34] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[35:38] | Once upon a time, there was a little girl | 很久以前有个小女孩 |
[35:40] | who got way too big for her britches. | 不该做的事做多了 |
[35:41] | Then one day she disappeared | 然后有一天她消失了 |
[35:44] | and no-one ever found the body. | 从未有人找到尸体 |
[35:46] | You like stories? I got a story. | 你喜欢故事 我有个故事 |
[35:48] | Once there was a CIA agent | 曾经有个中情局特工 |
[35:51] | that put cameras in a little girl’s bathroom | 把摄像头装在小女孩的洗手间里 |
[35:53] | while seducing her mom over chicken and wine. | 还为了鸡肉和红酒勾引她妈妈 |
[35:56] | Pretty sure they don’t teach that at Langley. | 我很确定兰格利不教这个 |
[36:01] | Jesus Christ! | 我的上帝老天爷啊 |
[36:14] | You can’t back out now. We’re here. | 你这时候别怂啊 我们都到这里了 |
[36:17] | I’m not backing out. | 我没怂 |
[36:19] | I just never liked school very much. | 我只是一直不喜欢学校 |
[36:21] | No-one does. It’s school. | 没人喜欢 学校就这样 |
[36:23] | We’re all just trying to survive it. | 我们只是一直在努力混下去 |
[36:28] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[36:36] | Welcome, everyone. | 欢迎大家 |
[36:36] | 欢迎 家长和特别朋友们 | |
[36:38] | Our students are so excited | 学生们都非常激动 |
[36:39] | to be able to show off their school today, | 能在今天展示自己的学校 |
[36:41] | So why don’t we begin | 所以我们现在开始 |
[36:43] | by meeting a few of our parents and special friends? | 见见大家的家长和特别朋友们吧 |
[36:47] | Who would like to go first? | 谁想第一个来 |
[36:50] | – Andre. – I brought my mom. | -安德鲁 -我带妈妈来的 |
[36:57] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[36:59] | I’m Tina, and I help people manage their money | 我叫蒂娜 是帮别人理财的 |
[37:01] | so that by the time they decide to stop working, | 这样当他们决定停止工作时 |
[37:03] | they have a nest egg. | 才能有储蓄 |
[37:04] | My team and I make the schedule | 我和我的团队 |
[37:06] | for all the flights at the airline, | 为公司一共三千多架航班 |
[37:08] | which is over 3,000 a day. | 制定时间表 |
[37:10] | And by controlling this tiny little robot, | 我控制这个小小的微型机器人 |
[37:13] | I can actually repair the heart valve from the inside | 就能从心脏内部修复心脏膜 |
[37:17] | and with this procedure, | 用这个程序 |
[37:18] | I save over a hundred lives a year. | 我一年能救百来个病人 |
[37:26] | Sophie, who do you have with you today? | 苏菲你今天和谁一起来的 |
[37:32] | – Uh, my hand wasn’t up. – That’s OK. | -我刚刚没举手 -没关系 |
[37:39] | Um, this is my special friend, JJ. | 这是我的特别朋友JJ |
[37:49] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[37:50] | God. I’m sorry, kid. | 天呐 抱歉孩子 |
[37:53] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[37:55] | – That’s my foot! – Sorry. | -我的脚 -抱歉 |
[37:59] | Hi, everyone. Uh, my name is JJ. | 大家好 我叫JJ |
[38:04] | Professionally, I’m exploring my options right now. | 目前还在探索我的职业选择 |
[38:09] | – Unemployed. – Shh. | -失业者 -安静 |
[38:14] | In my former line of work, I was… | 我以前是 |
[38:19] | I took out garbage. | 倒垃圾的 |
[38:20] | I took it out all over the world, actually. | 实际上 我在世界各地倒垃圾 |
[38:22] | Oh, my God. Sad. | 天呐 真可悲 |
[38:24] | Manners, class. Everyone’s experiences are valuable, OK? | 礼貌点同学们 每个人的经历都有价值 |
[38:28] | There’s nothing to be ashamed of. | 没什么好羞耻的 |
[38:30] | She’s so weird. Why would she bring him? | 她太奇怪了 为什么要带他来 |
[38:41] | When I said I took out the garbage… | 我倒的垃圾 |
[38:50] | …I meant human trash. | 其实是人渣 |
[38:51] | The truth is | 事实上 |
[38:54] | I’m a former Army Ranger | 我曾是个游骑兵 |
[38:56] | who now works for secret operations | 现在供职于一个美国情报机构 |
[38:59] | for a US intelligence agency | 从事各种秘密行动 |
[39:01] | that may or may not or may be the CIA. | 它可能是 也可能不是中情局 |
[39:09] | Well, I’m not really supposed to talk about it, | 其实我不该透露这些 |
[39:12] | but I saw some judging and some unkindness, | 但我看到有人妄自评判 不友好 |
[39:17] | so I just wanted to set the record straight. | 所以我就想澄清一下 |
[39:22] | But if any of this information were to leave this room, | 但如果我的话被人泄露出去了 |
[39:27] | I will find you. | 我一定会揪出那个人 |
[39:30] | No, I’m just kidding. | 不 我开玩笑的 |
[39:34] | Sort of. | 大概吧 |
[39:36] | – Have you ever been shot? – Yes. | -你中过枪吗 -中过 |
[39:38] | – Can we see the scars? – Helen! | -能给我们看看伤疤吗 -海伦 |
[39:41] | – Have you ever killed anyone? – How many? | -你杀过人吗 -杀过几个 |
[39:43] | Look, that’s not what’s important. | 听着 那不重要 |
[39:45] | What you have to remember here is, | 你要记住的只有 |
[39:47] | is they were all bad guys, you know? | 他们都是坏人 知道吗 |
[39:49] | Terrorists, hijackers, kidnappers, human traffickers | 恐怖分子 劫持者 绑匪 人贩子 |
[39:54] | or just really annoying. | 或者就是讨厌鬼 |
[39:58] | Yeah, I really don’t think we need to be celebrating this. | 我真的觉得我们不必宣扬这个 |
[40:01] | Sit down, Hal. You’ve had your turn. | 坐下哈尔 你已经讲过了 |
[40:03] | And everything I did | 并且我所做的一切 |
[40:06] | was in the service of keeping America safe. | 都是为了保护美国的安全 |
[40:36] | …8, 9, 10. Ready or not, here I come. | 8 9 10 好了吗 我来了 |
[40:45] | Found you. | 找到你了 |
[41:04] | – See you tomorrow, Sophie. – See you, Emily. | -明天见苏菲 -明天见艾米丽 |
[41:08] | – Hello, JJ. – Hey, Ms Besser. | -你好JJ -你好贝瑟女士 |
[41:12] | Oh, please, call me Pam. | 叫我帕姆就可以了 |
[41:13] | I just wanted to tell you how impressed I am | 我只是告诉你今天你让我印象深刻 |
[41:16] | and how glad I was to get to meet you today. | 认识你很高兴 |
[41:19] | Thanks. My pleasure. | 谢谢 我很荣幸 |
[41:21] | I think everyone really enjoyed it. | 我想大家都很喜欢你的讲话 |
[41:27] | Have a nice day. | 过得愉快 |
[41:29] | – Well, see you around. – Alright. | -回见 -好的 |
[41:32] | Pam 312-555-0139 | |
[41:34] | – Tear that up. – What? | -把它撕了 -什么 |
[41:36] | – You heard me. – Yeah, but… | -我说撕了 -可是 |
[41:39] | Conflict of interest. | 利益冲突 |
[41:43] | – Now eat it. – No! | -把它吃了 -我不 |
[41:46] | – Hey, you guys. – Mom! | -你们好啊 -妈妈 |
[41:48] | – How’d it go today? – We had the best day. | -今天过得怎么样 -过得超级好 |
[41:51] | See you later, Sophie! | 待会儿见苏菲 |
[41:53] | – ‘Bye, jj. – See you. | -拜JJ -再见 |
[41:54] | I’m gonna say ‘bye to my friends. | 我要去和朋友们告别 |
[41:56] | Sure. | 去吧 |
[41:59] | Wow. Seems you made quite the impression. | 看起来你确实让一些人印象深刻 |
[42:05] | On everyone. | 应该是让所有人 |
[42:07] | – Thank you for today. – Yeah. Sure. | -今天谢谢你了 -别客气 |
[42:10] | Sophie just seems so happy. | 苏菲好像很高兴 |
[43:04] | How’s it going? | 最近好吗 |
[43:07] | We had a deal. | 我们说好的 |
[43:09] | I just wanted to say thank you | 我只是想谢谢你 |
[43:10] | for coming to my school last week. | 上周到我学校去 |
[43:12] | You made a really big impression on my friends | 你给我朋友留下了很深的印象 |
[43:15] | and my mom. | 还有我妈 |
[43:16] | Yeah, glad I could help… for the last time. | 很高兴我帮了你 最后一次 |
[43:21] | – You’re not married, are you? – Why? | -你没结婚吧 -怎么了 |
[43:24] | I’m trying to figure you out. What’s your real story? | 我想了解你 你到底经历了什么 |
[43:27] | Under the rough exterior, you seem like a nice guy, | 虽然你外表粗犷 但你应该是个好人 |
[43:30] | but sort of damaged and alone. | 只是好像受过情伤 有点孤独 |
[43:32] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你在跟我开玩笑吧 |
[43:33] | – I’m thinking dead wife. – No. | -我猜你妻子去世了 -没有 |
[43:36] | – Then partners? – No. | -那搭档呢 -没有 |
[43:37] | Led a group of buddies into action, | 那就是带领一队兄弟执行任务 |
[43:39] | made a bad call, lost them and still haunted by it? | 指挥失误 他们牺牲了 你耿耿于怀 |
[43:41] | Will you stop? | 猜够了没 |
[43:45] | Look, it’s hard being deployed. | 听着 去执行任务很艰难 |
[43:49] | It’s even harder on the people that you leave at home. | 被你扔下的家人更艰难 |
[43:52] | The mission before last, I got shot. | 上次任务里我中枪了 |
[43:54] | When I got home, my fiancee left me. | 回家后 未婚妻离开了我 |
[43:57] | She couldn’t take it. | 她受不了了 |
[43:59] | My job’s just… It’s better to be alone. | 我的工作太 我最好孤身一人 |
[44:03] | People always seem to get hurt, one way or another. | 反正无论如何 总会有人受伤 |
[44:06] | So… | 所以 |
[44:08] | Why am I telling you all this? | 我干嘛跟你讲这些 |
[44:10] | And the fish is all you have to remember her by? | 你只有那条鱼来纪念她吗 |
[44:14] | – Nice talking to you. – Wait! | -跟你聊天很高兴 -等等 |
[44:16] | What if I told you I was thinking about being a spy too | 如果我说我也想当个间谍呢 |
[44:19] | when I grow up? | 等我长大以后 |
[44:21] | – Alright. Good luck with that. – I’m serious. | -好吧 祝你好运 -我认真的 |
[44:24] | You don’t believe me? | 你不相信吗 |
[44:26] | Look, kid, you’re just not the spy type. | 听着孩子 你不适合做间谍 |
[44:30] | Oh, I see. | 好吧 我明白了 |
[44:32] | So, I should just stay in my box | 所以我应该待在我的小房间里 |
[44:33] | and dream of being maybe a barista | 梦想着成为咖啡厅服务员 |
[44:35] | or a fashion designer or a wedding planner? | 时装设计师 或者婚礼策划人吗 |
[44:38] | Or maybe an ER nurse like your mother? | 或者像你妈妈一样当一名急诊护士 |
[44:41] | You know, I was thinking of asking Bobbi anyway. | 好吧 反正我本来就想问波比的 |
[44:45] | She seems more like the brains of the operation, | 她看起来更足智多谋 |
[44:47] | whereas you’re more the brawn. | 而你就是个四肢发达头脑简单的打手 |
[44:50] | Who are you calling ‘brawn’? | 你说谁”头脑简单”呢 |
[44:52] | Bobbi’s an analyst. | 波比是个分析师 |
[44:53] | She doesn’t have an ounce of my training. | 她受过的训练比我少得多 |
[44:55] | If anybody’s gonna teach you, it’s gonna be… | 要说谁能教你 肯定是 |
[45:00] | Nicely done. | 干得漂亮 |
[45:01] | Don’t do that again. | 别再这样做了 |
[45:09] | So, what’s first? Shooting range? Obstacle course? | 所以先练什么 射击吗 近身战斗吗 |
[45:12] | They don’t let 9-year-olds into shooting ranges. | 九岁小孩进不了射击场 |
[45:15] | Where’s the fun in that? | 那还有什么意思 |
[45:20] | Now, we know you’re a pretty good liar, | 我们知道你很会说谎 |
[45:22] | but what if you’re caught by the enemy | 但如果你被敌人抓去 |
[45:24] | and faced with a lie detector test? | 要做测谎呢 |
[45:26] | Why are we doing this? She shouldn’t even be in here. | 我们为什么这么做 她都不该出现在这 |
[45:29] | Alright. The key is to focus on your breathing. | 好了 关键是要注意你的呼吸 |
[45:31] | The slightest increase in your blood pressure | 就算血压只升高了一丁点 |
[45:33] | is an indicator that you’re not telling the truth. | 也意味着你在说谎 |
[45:36] | We’ll start with something simple. | 我们先从简单的开始 |
[45:37] | I’ll ask you a question | 我会问你问题 |
[45:39] | and you’ll answer with an obvious lie. | 然后你用明显的谎话作答 |
[45:40] | I don’t wanna see those needles move. Is that clear? | 不要让这些指针偏移 懂了吗 |
[45:43] | Alright. Here we go. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[45:48] | So, when do I get my first assignment? | 所以 我第一次任务是什么时候 |
[45:50] | When I decide that you’re ready. | 当我觉得你准备好了的时候 |
[45:52] | – I am ready. – Oh, yeah? Alright. | -我准备好了 -是吗 好吧 |
[45:57] | See that apartment building there? | 看到那边那座公寓楼了吗 |
[45:59] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[46:00] | You know anybody who lives there? | 你认识有谁住在那吗 |
[46:02] | – No. – 10 minutes. | -没有 -十分钟后 |
[46:04] | I wanna see you on one of those balconies. | 我就要看见你站在其中一个阳台上 |
[46:06] | You want me to talk my way into some stranger’s apartment? | 你要我哄骗一个陌生人让我进他的公寓吗 |
[46:09] | Do you know how dangerous that is? | 你知道那有多危险吗 |
[46:11] | You didn’t have a problem walking into my apartment. | 你进我的公寓都不带怂的啊 |
[46:13] | I only need five minutes. | 五分钟就够了 |
[46:19] | What do you do for a living? | 你做什么工作的 |
[46:21] | I’m a KGB agent posing as a fourth-grader. | 我是个克格勃特工 伪装成四年级学生 |
[46:25] | My brother has three legs and sells crack | 我弟弟有三条腿 是卖破烂的 |
[46:27] | and my mother is a prostitute. | 我妈妈是个妓女 |
[46:32] | I don’t need a machine to tell me if someone’s lying. | 我不需要机器来告诉我有人说谎 |
[46:34] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[46:35] | Yeah. I can smell a lie. | 是的 我能察觉谎言的气息 |
[46:48] | Endorphins release an odour, palms sweat | 内啡肽散发的一种气味 掌心出汗 |
[46:51] | and the ultimate tell – the slightest blink of an eye. | 最终的破绽是 最轻微的眨眼 |
[46:55] | – That’s all I need. – You mean like this? | -我只需要这些 -你是说像这样吗 |
[46:57] | JJ, I think you’re a really sweet and sensitive person. | JJ 我觉得你非常可爱和敏感 |
[47:02] | JJ, I admire all of your tattoos. | JJ 我好喜欢你的纹身 |
[47:05] | Stop. | 停下 |
[47:07] | JJ, I believe you that you’ve never taken steroids. | JJ 我相信你从没服用过类固醇 |
[47:11] | Jesus Christ! | 天呐 |
[47:13] | JJ, stop. Seriously. For real. I’m just joking. | JJ别走 真的 我刚刚开玩笑的 |
[47:28] | Now, in any fight, you need an element of surprise. | 在任何战斗中 你都要攻其不备 |
[47:30] | Now, you’re tiny and weak and I’m the opposite, | 你体型小 瘦弱 我则相反 |
[47:33] | so the objective of this exercise is to get past me. | 所以这个练习的目标是从我身边过去 |
[47:38] | Now, a good idea might be to cause a distraction | 分散我的注意力是个好主意 |
[47:40] | because, otherwise, there’d be zero chance of you… | 因为不然的话 你绝没有机会 |
[47:43] | Blueberry! | 小蓝莓 |
[47:48] | Blueberry! Oh, God. OK. | 小蓝莓 天呐 好了 |
[47:57] | That’s some cold-blooded shit. | 真他妈冷血 |
[48:12] | So far, I could have learned anything you’ve taught me | 目前为止 你教我的东西我在油管上 |
[48:14] | from YouTube. | 都能学到 |
[48:16] | Oh, yeah? Is that so? | 是吗 这样吗 |
[48:18] | I mean, when are you gonna teach me the fun stuff, | 你什么时候教我些有意思的 |
[48:20] | like how to walk away from an explosion without looking back | 比如怎样头也不回地从爆炸里逃生 |
[48:24] | or what cool line you say before you take someone out? | 或者你把人拿下之前会说什么话耍酷 |
[48:26] | You need to stop getting all your spy knowledge | 别再通过《碟中谍》 |
[48:29] | from ‘Mission: Impossible’. | 来了解间谍的工作了 |
[48:30] | But… | 不过 |
[48:33] | …if I was gonna say a cool line, | 如果我要说什么来耍酷 |
[48:35] | I have to keep it real fresh. | 我会选择临场发挥 |
[48:37] | You’d have a different line for different bad guys? | 抓每个坏人都要说不同的话吗 |
[48:39] | Yep. | 对 |
[48:40] | What if the assassin was disguised as an ice-cream man? | 如果暗杀者伪装成卖冰淇淋的呢 |
[48:44] | I’d say, “Chill out.” And then I’d stab him with a freezer pop. | 我会说”冷静” 然后用冰棒棍捅他 |
[48:48] | A sidewalk Santa? | 人行道上的圣诞老人呢 |
[48:49] | “Jingle all the way… to hell.” | “铃儿响到 死” |
[48:51] | A guy dressed up as a dog, selling watches? | 一个打扮成狗狗卖表的人呢 |
[48:54] | “Time’s up, bitch.” | “时间到 贱人” |
[49:24] | – How was your day? – It was good. Yours? | -今天过得怎样 -不错 你呢 |
[49:29] | Fine. | 还行 |
[49:32] | – Something wrong? – No. | -有什么问题吗 -没有 |
[49:34] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[49:35] | ‘Cause it seems like something might be bothering you. | 看起来好像你因为什么事有点暴躁 |
[49:38] | You helped train her how to pass a lie detector, but not me. | 你教她怎么骗过测谎仪 但不教我 |
[49:41] | I mean, I don’t wanna be ageist here, | 我是说 我不想在这搞年龄歧视的 |
[49:43] | JJ, but she is nine. | JJ 但她才九岁 |
[49:44] | She still sleeps with a night-light. | 她睡觉都开着灯睡 |
[49:46] | I’m a professional hacker with a Master’s degree in English. | 而我是一名拥有英语硕士学位的专业黑客 |
[49:50] | We just spent a little time together. | 我们只是在一起玩了会儿 |
[49:52] | I wasn’t really teaching her anything. | 我真没教她什么 |
[49:53] | Well, you taught her how to place shaped charges. | 是吗 你教她怎么放置聚能炸药 |
[49:56] | – It was just Play-Doh. – That’s not the point. | -只是培乐多 -那不是重点 |
[49:59] | Would you like me to give you some Play-Doh? | 那你想我给你点培乐多吗 |
[50:00] | I can get my own Play-Doh. | 我可以自己买 |
[50:01] | Are you sure? Because I’d be happy to get you some. | 你确定吗 我很乐于分享的 |
[50:03] | Don’t you make this about the Play-Doh. | 这件事跟培乐多没关系 |
[50:05] | This is about us. We’re partners. | 这是你我之间的事 我们是搭档 |
[50:07] | I already told you, you are not my partner. | 我已经告诉过你了 你不是我搭档 |
[50:14] | Hey! | 喂 |
[50:17] | Did you make dinner? | 你做晚饭了吗 |
[50:21] | Let me just hop right on that. | 我这就给您做去 |
[50:36] | Hello? Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 喂 |
[50:40] | Victor, what are you doing here? | 维克多 你在这干什么 |
[50:42] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[50:45] | There’s no signal or surveillance | 这里没有信号和摄像头 |
[50:46] | that this will not jam. | 不会被监听 |
[50:49] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[50:50] | The CIA is all over you. | 中情局已经把你包围了 |
[50:53] | They’re gonna be coming through that door in two minutes, | 两分钟后他们就会从那扇门那进来 |
[50:55] | which means you have exactly one to give me what I need. | 这说明你有我需要的信息 |
[50:59] | Anything. | 知无不言 |
[51:01] | Where did my brother put the plans? | 我哥哥把图纸放哪了 |
[51:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[51:09] | – I think you do. – He didn’t trust me. | -你知道 -他不信任我 |
[51:12] | He didn’t trust anyone, especially you. | 他谁都不信 尤其是你 |
[51:14] | All I heard him say was that it was with his best friend. | 我只听到他说那图纸在他最好的朋友那 |
[51:20] | His best friend? | 他最好的朋友吗 |
[51:21] | Yes, but I don’t know who that is. | 是 但我不知道那个人是谁 |
[51:26] | I do. | 我知道 |
[51:27] | 短信 来自苏菲 紧急 我需要你 | |
[51:31] | I gotta head out. | 我得走了 |
[51:55] | Hey. Are you OK? What’s the emergency? | 你还好吗 发生什么事了 |
[51:57] | We need to have ‘the talk’. | 我们得谈谈”那件事” |
[51:59] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[52:01] | You got off on the wrong track with my mom, | 虽然你跟我妈一开始进展的不太顺利 |
[52:04] | but I see the real you | 但是我看到了真正的你 |
[52:05] | and I think this can still work. | 我觉得还能力挽狂澜 |
[52:07] | I’ve been doing some research. | 我做了一些研究 |
[52:08] | ‘Cosmo’ online says you should be masculine, | 《时尚》在线说你应该有男子气概一些 |
[52:11] | but also sensitive and emotionally vulnerable. | 但也要表现得敏感和情感脆弱一些 |
[52:14] | Sophie, what’s going on? | 苏菲 什么情况 |
[52:16] | Did you lie to get me here? | 你是扯谎把我骗过来吗 |
[52:18] | – Well… – JJ, what are you doing here? | -这 -JJ 你在这里做什么 |
[52:21] | JJ wanted to come to our art show and see some of my works. | JJ想要来咱们的艺术展看一些我的作品 |
[52:24] | – Apparently, he loves art. – You do? | -他热爱艺术 -真的吗 |
[52:30] | Yeah. Yeah, sure. I mean… | 是 是 当然 这 |
[52:33] | I mean, Sophie, what you’ve done here… | 我的意思是 苏菲 你这画的 |
[52:38] | …with the colour, it’s… it’s amazing, | 用的这个色彩 太 太神奇了 |
[52:41] | and you can actually tell that that’s a bird. | 让人一眼可以看出这是一只小鸟 |
[52:46] | As opposed to this piece of crap. | 和这幅垃圾相反 |
[52:49] | I mean, what the hell is that? | 这画的什么鬼 |
[52:50] | I mean, it looks like a hot dog | 它看起来像是一个热狗 |
[52:52] | taking a dump on a cat. | 在一只猫身上拉粑粑 |
[52:54] | That is… That is horrible, right? | 那真是 那真是太糟糕了 对不对 |
[52:57] | Right? That is so… | 对不对 那真的是太 |
[53:02] | Let me finish. | 我还没说完呢 |
[53:06] | I’m gonna run ahead, Mom. I’ve got homework to do. | 我要先溜了 妈妈 我还要做作业 |
[53:09] | – Later, JJ. – See you, kid. | -下次见 JJ – 拜拜 孩子 |
[53:13] | Hey, I’m sorry for what happened back there. | 刚才发生的事很抱歉 |
[53:16] | I have a knack of putting my foot in my mouth. | 我好像有说错话的天赋 |
[53:18] | Really? Hadn’t noticed. | 这样啊 我都还没注意到呢 |
[53:22] | You get used to being alone | 如果你习惯了一个人 |
[53:23] | and, all of a sudden, | 然后突然之间 |
[53:24] | you’re not good with people anymore. | 你就不知道怎么和别人相处了 |
[53:26] | Yeah. I guess I know a little bit about that too. | 是啊 这个我也深有感受 |
[53:30] | But, you know, | 但是你知道 |
[53:30] | what is it they say about parenting? | 他们怎么说与孩子相处之道吗 |
[53:32] | It’s not just about what you say. | 不止在于你说什么 |
[53:34] | It’s about being there, showing up. | 而是在于陪伴 适时出现 |
[53:38] | Sophie hasn’t had that for a while. | 苏菲都很长一段时间没人陪了 |
[53:42] | Her dad passed away about a year ago. | 她父亲大概一年前去世了 |
[53:45] | She keeps pretending she’s OK, | 她一直假装她没事 |
[53:47] | but I can tell she’s struggling. | 但是我看得出来她还在难过 |
[53:49] | No. She’s tough like her mom. | 不 她像她妈妈一样坚强 |
[53:51] | I don’t know how tough I am. | 我都不知道我有多坚强 |
[53:53] | I do, believe me. | 但我知道 相信我 |
[53:55] | My balls still hurt. | 我的蛋蛋还痛呢 |
[53:57] | So sorry about that. | 太抱歉了 那件事 |
[54:07] | Do you want to know a secret? | 想不想知道一个秘密 |
[54:12] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[54:15] | I have no idea what I’m doing. | 我不知道自己在做什么 |
[54:18] | I’m just winging it. | 一直在见招拆招 |
[54:22] | Yeah. Me too. | 是 我也这样 |
[54:23] | Look at this little guy. | 快看这个小家伙 |
[54:26] | I think he’s sick. | 它好像病了 |
[54:28] | No, he just needs a little help. | 没有 它只是需要点帮助 |
[54:30] | There you go, little guy. | 我帮你 小家伙 |
[54:31] | You’re gonna be just fine, mi amigo. | 你没事的 朋友 |
[54:34] | Alright. There you go, safe and sound. | 就是这样 安然无恙 |
[54:37] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[54:39] | Maybe me just being here, showing up, | 我就只是在这 出现一下 |
[54:42] | was all that little guy needed. | 就是那个小家伙所需要的 |
[54:47] | I… did not see that coming. | 我 没想到会这样 |
[54:53] | Oh, man. Poor bird. | 天哪 可怜的小鸟 |
[54:58] | – I had a thought. – Yeah? | -我有个想法 -什么 |
[55:00] | I happen to have Thursday night off from work | 我星期四晚上休班 |
[55:04] | and I wondered if you might wanna grab a bite. | 你想不想 吃点东西 |
[55:11] | I promise not to cook. | 我保证不下厨 |
[55:18] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[55:19] | – OK. Great. – Yeah, that’d be great. | -好 太好了 -对 那太好了 |
[55:22] | – See you later. – Alright. | -下次见 -好 |
[55:25] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[55:31] | – JJ! – Hey. | -JJ -咋了 |
[55:34] | What the heck happened? | 到底发生什么事了 |
[55:36] | – How did you turn that around? – You were listening? | -你怎么化腐朽为神奇的 -你听到了 |
[55:40] | Honestly, I have no idea. | 说实话 我也不知道 |
[55:42] | Not what I expected, but you can’t blow this now. | 比我预料的好多了 这次你可别搞砸了 |
[55:45] | Restaurant ideas? | 去什么餐厅呢 |
[55:48] | I jogged by this tapas bar | 我慢跑时路过一家可以跳舞的 |
[55:49] | that has dancing. | 西班牙小吃酒吧 |
[55:50] | Dancing? Show me something. | 跳舞吗 跳给我看看 |
[55:52] | Floss? Dab? | 牙线舞 嘻哈舞 |
[55:54] | Crunk? Level Up? Anything? | 旷克舞 韩国舞曲 什么都行 |
[55:57] | – No. – We’ve come too far. | -我不 -我们都走到这一步了 |
[55:59] | I am not letting you ruin this. | 我不想让你毁了这次约会 |
[56:07] | OK. Stop. No. | 好吧 停 别跳了 |
[56:09] | Are you having a stroke? | 你是中风了吗 |
[56:10] | – It’s not that bad. – Promise me one thing. | -没那么差吧 -答应我一件事 |
[56:13] | I will let you take my mom to dinner, but no dancing. | 你带我妈去吃晚饭 但别跳舞 |
[56:16] | Don’t risk it. We good? | 别这么做 明白了吗 |
[56:19] | You’re very insensitive. | 你太不留情面了吧 |
[56:21] | – Are… we… good? – Yeah, we’re good. | -明白 了 吗 -明白了 |
[56:24] | Good. Goodnight, JJ. | 那就好 晚安 JJ |
[56:27] | ‘Night, Sophie. Thanks for the confidence boost. | 晚安 苏菲 谢谢你给我打气 |
[56:30] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[56:43] | – What was the emergency? – Uh, nothing, really. | -出什么事了啊 -没什么事 真的 |
[56:46] | Weird. Anything I should know about? | 真奇怪 你有什么要告诉我的吗 |
[56:51] | No. | 没有啊 |
[56:53] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[56:56] | ..was wondering if maybe | 我在想 |
[56:57] | you would like to grab a bite with me. | 你想不想那天一起吃点东西 |
[57:00] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[57:02] | Are you kidding me? What the hell are you thinking? | 你在逗我吗 你他妈到底在想什么啊 |
[57:05] | I wasn’t thinking. It was this adrenaline-charged moment. | 我什么都没想 就是一瞬间小鹿乱撞了 |
[57:08] | – Her eyes were amazing. – You are off the rails! | -她的眼睛很迷人 -你跑偏了啊 |
[57:12] | First, you take the kid skating, then you go to show-and-tell, | 先是带小孩滑冰 之后又去展示会 |
[57:15] | and now you’re going on a date | 现在又要去和一个 |
[57:16] | with the woman we’re supposed to be surveilling | 我们要监视的女人约会 |
[57:18] | and you’re lying to me about it. | 还准备在这件事上骗我 |
[57:20] | If I’m with her, I’ll know she’s safe. | 如果我跟她呆一起 就能确保她的安全 |
[57:22] | Well, dude, our job isn’t to | 好吧 哥们儿 我们的工作不是 |
[57:24] | keep her safe, OK? | 保证她的安全 好吗 |
[57:25] | It’s to see if the bad guy makes contact with her. | 我们的工作是看那个坏人有没有和她联系 |
[57:27] | – That is our mission. – There is no mission. | -那才是我们的任务 -根本没有任务 |
[57:29] | This is all nonsense. | 这些都是没意义的 |
[57:32] | There is no covert information in that apartment, | 这公寓里没有秘密情报 |
[57:34] | just a broken family and that is the truth. | 只有一个支离破碎的家 这就是事实 |
[57:37] | The truth? | 事实吗 |
[57:38] | We’re gonna talk about the truth, finally? Great! | 你现在想谈事实了吗 太好了 |
[57:41] | Well, I know that you lost your entire team | 我知道在你上次部署时 |
[57:44] | on your last deployment. | 失去了整个团队 |
[57:47] | That’s classified. | 那是机密 |
[57:48] | Yeah. Well, I’m the tech, remember? | 是的 但我擅长电脑 记得吗 |
[57:51] | I can work around that | 这难不倒我 |
[57:53] | something you might find useful if you’d ever trust me, | 如果你相信我 这技能就能派上用场 |
[57:56] | but I get it. | 但我也懂 |
[57:57] | You’re the guy who’s all closed off, huh? | 你就喜欢拒人于千里之外 是吧 |
[58:00] | “I work alone.” | “我一个人工作” |
[58:02] | You’re on thin ice. | 别惹我发火 |
[58:03] | Maybe you should take Kate out to dinner | 或许你该带凯特去吃晚餐 |
[58:05] | so you can get over all that crap in your past | 这样你就会忘记过去发生的所有逼事 |
[58:07] | and see if you still have a heart | 然后看看自己在树林纹身下的心 |
[58:09] | underneath that tattooed forest. | 是不是还在跳 |
[58:10] | Fine. I will. | 好的 没问题 |
[58:12] | Great! Have a great dinner! | 太棒了 祝你晚餐愉快 |
[58:17] | Well, that’s not how I intended that to go. | 好吧 这对话倒是适得其反了 |
[58:32] | Hey, JJ! Got a sec? | 你好啊 JJ 有空吗 |
[58:34] | Got a date. | 有约了 |
[58:36] | Yeah, we heard from Sophie. | 知道 苏菲跟我们说的 |
[58:38] | She sent us the SOS. | 她还向我们寻求帮助了 |
[58:40] | Ooh. Shirt’s out of style. | 衬衫太过时了 |
[58:42] | Ain’t that right, Todd? | 我说的对吗 托德 |
[58:46] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[58:48] | Come on, we’re not gonna bite you. Come on. | 快来 我们又不会咬你 快进来 |
[58:55] | Kate’s a very special lady. Don’t you agree? | 凯特是个很特别的女人 你说呢 |
[58:58] | – Definitely. – Beautiful. | -当然 -漂亮 |
[59:00] | – Smart. – Been through a lot, though. | -聪明 -也经历了很多事 |
[59:02] | Vulnerable, single mom. | 脆弱 单身妈妈 |
[59:04] | Todd wants to know what your intentions are. | 托德想知道你的目的是什么 |
[59:07] | We’re just going out to dinner. | 我们就只是去吃个晚饭 |
[59:09] | Todd was raised by a single mother. | 托德是由单亲妈妈养大的 |
[59:11] | The situation concerns him. | 他很关心这件事 |
[59:13] | Well, just dinner, Todd. | 好吧 就只是一顿晚饭 托德 |
[59:16] | And this is just a friendly chat between neighbours. | 这也只是邻里间的友好谈话 |
[59:18] | Let’s not keep up this cha…rade, JJ. | 别再打哑谜了 JJ |
[59:22] | We know how men think, OK? | 我们都知道男人怎么想的 好吗 |
[59:25] | No. Guys, I’ll treat her well. I promise. | 不 朋友 我会好好待她 我保证 |
[59:28] | You can trust me. | 你们可以相信我 |
[59:31] | Alright. How much time do we have? | 好吧 我们还有多少时间 |
[59:35] | I guess I can be a little late. 10 minutes? | 我可以迟到一会儿 十分钟吧 |
[59:37] | 10 minutes?! I’m not God. This will never work. | 才十分钟 我又不是上帝 来不及的 |
[59:41] | Just cancel and reschedule for May. | 取消吧 然后五月份再约一天 |
[59:44] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[59:45] | Todd’s right. We can do this. | 托德是对的 我们能行的 |
[59:47] | First, we gotta do something about this shirt. | 首先 我们得处理一下这件衬衫 |
[59:50] | You look like you’re advertising Brawny Towels. | 你看起来很像给布朗尼毛巾打广告的 |
[59:52] | Who are you, the Quicker Picker-upper? | 你以为你谁啊 帮庭卫生纸吗 |
[59:53] | Then we have to exfoliate. | 然后 我们得 去死皮 |
[59:56] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不懂那是什么意思 |
[1:00:00] | You guys are starting to freak me out. | 你们让我觉得毛骨悚然 |
[1:00:14] | So, Sophie tells me you guys just moved back from Paris. | 苏菲告诉我你们刚刚从巴黎搬回来 |
[1:00:19] | Yeah. Um… | 是这样的 |
[1:00:21] | Yeah, when… when her dad passed, | 是 当 当她父亲去世的时候 |
[1:00:22] | we stayed for a bit, but it was hard. | 我们在那待了一段时间 但很难 |
[1:00:25] | Last year, the police raided our house | 去年 警察突袭我们家 |
[1:00:27] | and took everything, | 带走了所有东西 |
[1:00:29] | froze our accounts, seized our assets. | 冻结了我们的账户 没收了财产 |
[1:00:32] | Turned out that my husband was involved in some very bad stuff | 我才发现我丈夫卷入了一些很糟糕的事 |
[1:00:36] | and, I didn’t know. | 而我却一点不知情 |
[1:00:42] | Yeah, it’s… | 是啊 能被 |
[1:00:45] | …it’s scary what some people can keep secret. | 能被瞒成这样也是挺邪门的 |
[1:00:50] | We meet again. | 咱们又见面了 |
[1:00:52] | Where are we at? | 情况怎么样了 |
[1:00:53] | Been together an hour and 20. | 在一起待了1个小时20分钟了 |
[1:00:55] | Seems to be going well, smiles on both sides. | 看起来进展不错 俩人都在笑 |
[1:00:59] | Solid fashion choice. He looks handsome. | 造型相当不错 帅气十足 |
[1:01:01] | What’s with the shirt? | 那衬衫什么情况 |
[1:01:02] | He got Queer-Eyed by Todd and Carlos. | 有托德和卡洛斯给他当粉雄救兵 |
[1:01:05] | Sweet. Do you want audio? | 真贴心 想听听他们在聊什么吗 |
[1:01:07] | Do you have audio? | 你能监听啊 |
[1:01:08] | What am I, like, nine? | 你以为我是谁 九岁小孩吗 |
[1:01:10] | No offence. | 无意冒犯 |
[1:01:11] | Just so nice to be out with the grown-ups. | 和成年人一起出来坐坐真是太好了 |
[1:01:14] | Sophie, if you ever wanna share with me | 苏菲 要是你能教教我 |
[1:01:15] | what JJ taught you, that’d be cool, but… | JJ教你的 就太好了 |
[1:01:18] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[1:01:20] | Sure, I could teach you | 可以啊 如果你教我怎么窃听电话 |
[1:01:22] | if you teach me how to tap a phone. | 我就教你他教我的 |
[1:01:26] | So, what about you? | 那么 你呢 |
[1:01:28] | What twist of fate brought you across the hallway from us? | 你又是如何一下子住进了我们对门 |
[1:01:35] | Kate, there’s something… | 凯特 有些事 |
[1:01:36] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 有些事我得和你说 |
[1:01:38] | Do you want to dance? | 你想跳舞吗 |
[1:01:41] | ‘Cause I haven’t danced in ages. | 我好久没跳舞了 |
[1:01:44] | I don’t think… | 我不太想 |
[1:01:46] | Correct. Don’t think. You should not. | 没错 不想 别跳 |
[1:01:48] | Are you afraid? | 你是怕了吗 |
[1:01:53] | – God. – Let’s do it. | -坏了 -跳 |
[1:01:56] | -Yeah. – Let’s do it. | -太好了 -必须跳 |
[1:01:57] | – No, no, no. – Yes, yes, yes! | -别 别 别 -跳 跳 跳 |
[1:02:02] | Alright, here we go. | 好了 来吧 |
[1:02:13] | Wait. Wait. | 小心 小心 |
[1:02:14] | – Hey, watch it! – Sorry, man. I’m so sorry. | -看着点啊 -抱歉 太抱歉了 |
[1:02:26] | No. It’s happening. | 不要啊 真跳了 |
[1:02:30] | He’s going to wind up on the ‘Today’ show. | 他要终结这场《今日》秀了 |
[1:02:34] | This looks like the wedding at the end of ‘Shrek’. | 看起来很像《怪物史莱克》片尾那场婚礼 |
[1:02:47] | I had a lot of fun tonight. | 今晚我很开心 |
[1:02:50] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[1:02:53] | – Goodnight. – ‘Night. | -晚安啦 -晚安 |
[1:03:06] | Well, math story problems can be tricky, | 数学应用题会比较棘手 |
[1:03:08] | so you gotta break ’em down. | 你得把问题拆开来逐个击破 |
[1:03:10] | First, figure out what they’re asking you | 首先 弄清题目问的是什么 |
[1:03:12] | and then you do the math. | 然后用数学来解决它们 |
[1:03:14] | How’d you get that scar? | 你那伤疤怎么弄的 |
[1:03:16] | That? Shrapnel. | 这个吗 弹片留下的 |
[1:03:18] | Check this one. | 看我这个 |
[1:03:21] | Scooter. | 玩滑板车摔的 |
[1:03:22] | Solid. Now concentrate, OK? | 生猛 现在专心做题 好吗 |
[1:03:35] | Was my dad a bad guy? | 我爸爸是坏人吗 |
[1:03:40] | Yes. Yeah. | 是的 当然 |
[1:03:45] | Well, I think… | 我觉得 |
[1:03:49] | I think he made some bad decisions, | 我觉得他的确做了些错误的决定 |
[1:03:51] | especially about getting involved with your uncle, | 特别是卷到你叔叔的事情里 |
[1:03:55] | but | 可是 |
[1:03:57] | if he helped make you, | 他又把你养得这么好 |
[1:03:58] | he couldn’t have been all that bad, right? | 所以他也没那么差劲 对吗 |
[1:04:05] | Alright. Math. | 好了 接着做题 |
[1:04:08] | Let’s say there’s 12 really bad guys | 假设有12个大坏蛋 |
[1:04:10] | and I gotta take them down, | 我得干掉他们 |
[1:04:11] | but I’ve got a partner. | 可我还有个搭档 |
[1:04:13] | If you divide a dozen bad guys by the two of us, | 如果把12个坏蛋分给我们俩 |
[1:04:17] | how many bad guys do each of us get to take down? | 我们每人需要干掉几个坏蛋呢 |
[1:04:20] | Well, 12 divided by 2 is 6, | 12除以2等于6 |
[1:04:23] | but if your partner is Bobbi, | 可如果你搭档是波比 |
[1:04:26] | you’re taking down all 12 | 那你得把12个全部干掉 |
[1:04:27] | and she’s cheering you on from the van. | 她负责坐在车上给你鼓掌加油 |
[1:04:31] | But, wait, | 等下 |
[1:04:33] | then seven more bad guys surround your compound | 之后又来了7个坏蛋把你包围 |
[1:04:35] | and you don’t know which way to go | 你就无路可退了 |
[1:04:37] | because your tech support hates you | 因为你的技术支持讨厌你 |
[1:04:38] | and drove away, | 自己开车溜了 |
[1:04:39] | so, oops, you’re dead. | 然后 你就死翘翘了 |
[1:04:43] | – Hi, Kate. – Hey. Can I ask a favour? | -凯特 怎么了 -帮我个忙好吗 |
[1:04:46] | – Yeah, OK. – They just extended my shift. | -可以啊 -他们刚延了我的班 |
[1:04:49] | Can you look in on Sophie? | 你能帮我照看下苏菲吗 |
[1:04:52] | I mean, I’m sure she’ll be fine, | 她肯定没啥事 |
[1:04:54] | but it’s a long time alone. | 但我不想她一个人待那么久 |
[1:04:56] | Yeah, no problem. | 好 没问题 |
[1:04:57] | Thanks. You’re a lifesaver. | 感谢 你真是个大救星 |
[1:04:59] | Can you make sure she does her homework? | 一定盯着她写作业 |
[1:05:02] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[1:05:34] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 回来啦 |
[1:05:35] | We finished homework, so we made dinner. | 作业写完了 于是我们备了晚餐 |
[1:05:37] | – Yeah. – What are we having? | -对 -那我们吃什么 |
[1:05:39] | Well, I can’t cook, so protein shakes. | 我不会做饭 只能吃蛋白奶昔了 |
[1:05:41] | – And grilled cheese sandwiches. – That’s right. | -还有烤奶酪三明治 -对 |
[1:05:47] | I got that. | 我来收拾 |
[1:05:51] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 能和你说两句话吗 |
[1:05:52] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:05:56] | I know I should have called before I stayed. | 我知道我留下前应该先给你打个电话 |
[1:05:59] | I didn’t expect to walk into this. | 我完全没想到会这样 |
[1:06:01] | I’m sorry. Sophie can be really convincing. | 我很抱歉 可苏菲真是会说话 |
[1:06:04] | No, you’re not in trouble. | 不 我不是找你麻烦 |
[1:06:06] | I just… I wanted to say thank you. | 我只是 想真心谢谢你 |
[1:06:10] | You stumbling into our lives | 你就像一缕新鲜空气一样 |
[1:06:12] | has been a breath of fresh air. | 闯入了我们的生活 |
[1:06:15] | Mom, where does this go? | 妈妈 这个放哪儿 |
[1:06:21] | I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[1:06:33] | Yeah, he’s toast. | 没错 他完全沦陷了 |
[1:06:39] | Where are my plans? | 我的图纸呢 |
[1:06:40] | The clock is ticking. | 时间不等人 |
[1:06:42] | Azar, you worry too much. | 阿扎尔 你担心得太多了 |
[1:06:44] | I’ve located them, but I’m gonna need 24 hours. | 我知道在哪儿了 但我需要24个小时 |
[1:06:47] | Let’s go inside. There are eyes all around us. | 进去说吧 周围都是监视我们的特工 |
[1:06:58] | I think Marquez has found what he’s looking for. | 我觉得马克斯找到他要找的东西了 |
[1:07:00] | Move in. Now! | 现在 行动 |
[1:07:39] | – Freeze! – Don’t move! | -不许动 -都别动 |
[1:07:41] | Get in. | 进去 |
[1:07:48] | Go! | 上 |
[1:07:50] | We’ve got them pinned. I want both teams… | 我们牵制住他们了 两个队都要 |
[1:08:19] | – Must be pretty important. – It is. | -事情很重要吧 -的确 |
[1:08:22] | That’s why I wanted to do it here. | 所以我才在这儿见你们 |
[1:08:25] | – The operation is over. – What? | -行动结束了 -什么 |
[1:08:27] | We closed in on Marquez in Berlin. | 我们在柏林包围了马克斯 |
[1:08:29] | So rather than be taken, he blew himself up. | 为了不被抓 他把自己炸了 |
[1:08:33] | There are multiple bodies. | 现场有很多尸体 |
[1:08:34] | Forensics are sifting through the mess. | 法医们还在仔细辨认 |
[1:08:35] | So the mission’s over | 所以 任务结束 |
[1:08:37] | and we no longer need to be watching the family. | 我们不用再监视那家人了 |
[1:08:40] | OK, so I guess we’ll go back to Chicago and clear out? | 好吧 那我们回芝加哥做一下收尾工作 |
[1:08:44] | You’ll be doing more than that. | 不止这个 |
[1:08:46] | You’ll also be clearing out your desks here. | 你们的职业生涯也可以收尾了 |
[1:08:53] | Oh, man. You tapped into our hard drive. | 天啊 你黑进了我们的硬盘 |
[1:08:57] | That’s kinda what we do. | 那是我们的老本行啊 |
[1:08:58] | That is not what it looks like. | 不是你看到的这样 |
[1:09:02] | That… I can explain that. | 我可以解释 |
[1:09:07] | 1 million hits? Wow, that’s… | 一百万点击量 天啊这 |
[1:09:11] | …not the point. | 不是关键 |
[1:09:13] | Just one job. | 就交代一个任务 |
[1:09:15] | Just one job. To sit and watch. | 就一个任务 坐那儿监视 |
[1:09:18] | But no, you compromised a mission | 可是你们没完成任务 |
[1:09:20] | and broke protocol. | 还违反了行为准则 |
[1:09:21] | – That can’t be tolerated! – This wasn’t Bobbi’s fault. | -这无可容忍 -这不是波比的错 |
[1:09:24] | – I took this… – You guys are done. | -怪我 -你们被解雇了 |
[1:09:28] | I’m… I just… | 我 我就是 |
[1:09:30] | And you couldn’t just call us in Chicago and tell us that | 你不能往芝加哥打电话通知我们一下 |
[1:09:33] | so we could clear out there? | 我们直接在那儿下岗不就好了 |
[1:09:34] | You had to fly us out here to tell us that? | 你非得让我们坐飞机过来当面通知吗 |
[1:09:36] | That’s very expensive. | 机票贵得要命 |
[1:09:37] | Is email not working? | 就不能发个邮件吗 |
[1:09:39] | These are tax dollars. | 这可是纳税人的钱 |
[1:09:46] | Bobbi, when are you gonna say something? | 波比 说句话吧 |
[1:09:49] | I mean, the whole flight back, nothing. | 回来的路上 你一声不吭 |
[1:09:51] | You know? Alright, fine, I was wrong. | 好吧 是我的错 |
[1:09:53] | I didn’t listen. You warned me. | 我不听劝 你警告过我的 |
[1:09:55] | You know, say something. Why aren’t you mad at me? | 说点什么吧 干嘛不朝我发火 |
[1:10:01] | ‘Cause you’re my hero, dude. | 老兄 因为你是我的大英雄啊 |
[1:10:04] | I liked watching you become a normal person. | 我很高兴看你变成个正常人 |
[1:10:11] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:10:25] | – Hey! Hi, come on in. – Hey. Alright. | -你好啊 来进屋 -好 |
[1:10:29] | So, where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[1:10:31] | Yeah, I, uh… | 我 |
[1:10:33] | I got some hopefully good news. | 我有个好消息 |
[1:10:35] | And some… some potentially upsetting news. | 还有个可能不太好的消息 |
[1:10:40] | First the good news. | 先说好消息 |
[1:10:41] | Ok. | 好 |
[1:10:42] | Kate… | 凯特 |
[1:10:45] | I really like you. A lot. | 我真的喜欢你 非常喜欢 |
[1:10:50] | You’ve opened up a part of me | 是你重新让我开启了 |
[1:10:51] | that’s been closed off for a really long time. | 我封闭了很久的一面 |
[1:10:55] | Well, let’s just say the feeling’s mutual. | 这感觉是相互的 |
[1:11:02] | The… potentially upsetting news? | 那么 可能的坏消息呢 |
[1:11:15] | Oh, boy. | 我天 |
[1:11:24] | We’re CIA. | 我们是中情局的人 |
[1:11:26] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:11:37] | Kate… | 凯特 |
[1:11:38] | – How stupid. – Kate… | -真是蠢到家了 -凯特 |
[1:11:42] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[1:11:44] | – Where are they? – Kate… | -监视器都在哪儿呢 -凯特 |
[1:11:56] | God! | 老天 |
[1:11:58] | You’re good, JJ. You are really good! | 你真棒啊 JJ 你真的太棒了啊 |
[1:12:02] | With all your… your stories. | 你那些故事 |
[1:12:04] | And Sophie! | 还有陪着苏菲 |
[1:12:07] | I was trying to protect you. | 我只是想保护你 |
[1:12:09] | JJ JJ? | |
[1:12:10] | Sophie, go to your room. | 苏菲 回屋去 |
[1:12:12] | – Please. – Wait, Mom. | -拜托 -妈妈 等下 |
[1:12:13] | Can’t you be mad. I can explain. | 别生气 我可以解释 |
[1:12:17] | You knew about this? | 你都知道是吗 |
[1:12:21] | Sophie… | 苏菲 |
[1:12:26] | How could you?! | 你怎么可以这么做 |
[1:12:29] | It’s my job, Kate. | 凯特 这是我的工作 |
[1:12:32] | Leave. | 走 |
[1:12:41] | Sophie… | 苏菲 |
[1:12:49] | What have I done? | 我做了什么 |
[1:12:53] | You were right this whole time. | 你一直都对 |
[1:12:54] | I was. | 当然 |
[1:12:56] | I let it get personal. | 我掺入太多个人情感了 |
[1:12:58] | With the kid and Kate. | 那孩子 还有凯特 |
[1:13:00] | I was weak. | 我意志太薄弱了 |
[1:13:02] | I mean, personal isn’t a weakness. | 个人情感不是弱点 |
[1:13:04] | In your case, it ruined your career | 不过就你而言 它毁了你的事业 |
[1:13:07] | and threatened national security, | 还威胁到国家安全 |
[1:13:09] | but most people do have personal relationships. | 可大多数人都有私人关系 |
[1:13:13] | Not me. | 不包括我 |
[1:13:15] | I have a fish. | 我有我的小鱼 |
[1:13:20] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[1:13:22] | Not so good. | 不太好 |
[1:13:24] | I’m also just a girl… | 我也只是个女孩 |
[1:13:27] | …standing in front of a boy… | 站在一个男孩面前 |
[1:13:30] | …asking him to love her. | 乞求他爱她 |
[1:13:32] | It’s the saddest movie ever. | 这真是我看过最悲伤的电影了 |
[1:13:36] | I used walking Ozzie as a decoy to get to see you. | 我用遛奥兹当借口 过来看看你 |
[1:13:40] | That was smart. | 真聪明 |
[1:13:42] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这儿 |
[1:13:47] | I made this for you. | 这个画送给你 |
[1:13:50] | It’s not a fish, so it won’t die on you. | 这不是鱼 所以它死不了 |
[1:13:53] | You can keep it forever. | 你可以永远保存着 |
[1:13:59] | Come on. Let me walk you back. | 走吧 我送你回去 |
[1:14:15] | We’re not going to see each other again, | 我们以后都见不到了 |
[1:14:17] | are we? | 是吗 |
[1:14:23] | I’ll… | 我会 |
[1:14:27] | I’ll check on you from time to time, OK? | 我会跟你保持联系的 好吗 |
[1:14:35] | I’m never gonna forget you, OK? Promise. | 我绝对不会忘了你的 拉钩 |
[1:14:57] | Mom? Mom, are you OK? What happened? | 妈妈 妈妈 你还好吗 怎么回事 |
[1:15:01] | Sophie, go play. | 苏菲 出去玩 |
[1:15:15] | Holy crap! | 我勒个大操 |
[1:15:26] | Isn’t this cute? | 这画面真温馨 |
[1:15:28] | Little Sophie has a new play date from the CIA. | 小苏菲有个中情局的新玩伴 |
[1:15:31] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[1:15:35] | Why don’t you just go, Victor? | 你为什么要呆在这儿呢 维克多 |
[1:15:36] | Please, just leave. | 求求你走吧 |
[1:15:38] | The CIA is watching us. | 中情局正在监视我们 |
[1:15:39] | They’re gonna be here any minute. | 他们随时都会来 |
[1:15:41] | No, I took care of that | 不会的 我已经解决了 |
[1:15:42] | with some explosives and an old building | 用一些炸药 二战时期的老建筑 |
[1:15:44] | with a tunnel system left over from World War II. | 还有里面的隧道系统 |
[1:15:48] | Good boy. | 乖狗狗 |
[1:15:49] | It’s not gonna hold forever, but… | 我不会一直关着你们的 |
[1:15:52] | I only need a day. | 只要一天 |
[1:15:54] | Don’t hurt him! | 别伤害他 |
[1:15:55] | This little guy? | 这个小家伙吗 |
[1:15:57] | I would never hurt him. | 我绝对不会伤害他的 |
[1:15:59] | He means more to me than any of you do. | 和你们相比 他对我而言更重要 |
[1:16:04] | He’s my brother’s best friend. | 他是我弟弟最好的朋友 |
[1:16:15] | Oh, my God. What do I do? | 天呐 我该怎么办 |
[1:16:25] | Oh, I’m gonna touch! | 这次我必须得碰它了 |
[1:16:51] | Great, teach the kid. | 真棒啊 让你只教她 |
[1:16:53] | No need to show me anything. | 什么都不教我 |
[1:17:00] | It’s all there. | 都在里面 |
[1:17:01] | Hello, family! | 你们好啊 家人们 |
[1:17:04] | Door was open. Todd made his famous hummus. | 门开着 托德做了他最喜欢的鹰嘴豆泥 |
[1:17:06] | No, you guys need to leave. | 不了 你们回去吧 |
[1:17:07] | Yeah, I have family over. | 我们已经有客人在了 |
[1:17:08] | Y’all are being extremely rude. | 你们真是没礼貌 |
[1:17:10] | You know how hard it is making hummus from scratch? | 从零开始制作鹰嘴豆泥很难的好吗 |
[1:17:12] | Leave now. | 快走 |
[1:17:14] | OK, that’s it. | 好了 够了 |
[1:17:15] | Now you’ve hurt Todd’s feelings. Todd? | 你们这样托德会很受伤的 托德是吗 |
[1:17:26] | I can’t believe this. | 真难以置信 |
[1:17:27] | How’d you guys know? | 你们怎么知道的 |
[1:17:28] | We’ll take that, JJ. | 把那东西给我们 JJ |
[1:17:30] | I’d prefer not to put holes in a pretty thing like you. | 我不想开枪打坏好看的东西 比如你 |
[1:17:34] | OK, I’m confused. | 我好迷茫 |
[1:17:35] | You’re in on this? | 你们也有份吗 |
[1:17:36] | Is there anyone in this building | 这大楼里面还有没有 |
[1:17:37] | without lying about who they are? | 不撒谎的人了 |
[1:17:39] | We’re independent contractors. | 我们是独立承包人 |
[1:17:40] | When the plans didn’t hit the market after your husband died, | 你丈夫死后 这些图纸都没见光 |
[1:17:43] | we figured they must be here. | 我们就猜到他们一定还在这里 |
[1:17:44] | We decided to play the long game. | 我们准备放长线钓大鱼 |
[1:17:46] | No-one ever suspects the gay couple next door. | 不会有人怀疑隔壁同性恋情侣的 |
[1:17:49] | Sorry, you’re lying about being gay too?! | 你们连同性恋都是装的吗 |
[1:17:51] | Oh, no, we’re gay. | 那不是 我们确实是同性恋 |
[1:17:52] | We fell in love through this mission, though. | 但是我们是在这次任务中坠入爱河的 |
[1:17:54] | It’s really a cute story. | 说来这故事还真奇妙 |
[1:17:55] | We found out we both have a passion | 我们发现我们有共同的爱好 |
[1:17:57] | for ceviche and long-range missiles. | 都喜欢柠汁腌鱼和远程导弹 |
[1:18:00] | Oh, and you were good too. | 你们也很棒啊 |
[1:18:03] | We expected CIA surveillance but it never occurred to us | 我们料到会有中情局监视 但绝没想到 |
[1:18:07] | that someone would actually get involved with their target. | 居然有人会和他要保护的对象陷入爱河 |
[1:18:09] | But enough of that. | 行了行了 |
[1:18:11] | The drive, JJ. | U盘拿来 JJ |
[1:18:22] | It’s nothing personal, honey. | 不是针对你 亲爱的 |
[1:18:23] | We’re still friends. | 我们还是朋友 |
[1:18:42] | Ozzie! | 奥兹 |
[1:18:45] | JJ! No! | JJ 不要 |
[1:18:46] | No! | 不要 |
[1:18:49] | I’m on Marquez! | 我去追马克斯 |
[1:18:51] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[1:18:52] | I will shoot you right in your beautifully botoxed face. | 我会朝你美丽无瑕的脸蛋开枪的 |
[1:18:56] | We both know you don’t have what it takes to pull that trigger. | 我们都知道你连扳机都拨动不了 |
[1:18:59] | Oh, bitch, you don’t know me. | 臭婊子 你可太小看我了呢 |
[1:19:06] | You’re not very good at the gun thing, buttercup. | 你不太会用枪啊 毛毛 |
[1:19:09] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[1:19:12] | But you know what I’m really good at? | 但是你知道我真正会的是什么吗 |
[1:19:15] | Kicking… | 打 |
[1:19:20] | kicking… | 打 |
[1:19:22] | Let me go! Let me go! | 放开我 放开我 |
[1:19:26] | JJ JJ JJ! JJ! | |
[1:19:30] | …ass. | 架 |
[1:19:58] | Get in! | 上车 |
[1:20:10] | Uncle Victor, why are you doing this? | 维克多叔叔 绑我干啥啊 |
[1:20:12] | You’re my insurance. | 保险起见 |
[1:20:13] | And don’t call me ‘uncle’. | 还有 别叫我”叔叔” |
[1:20:14] | Your father and I hated each other. | 我和你爸爸互相嫌弃 |
[1:20:15] | I’m not your family. | 我才不是你家人 |
[1:20:16] | I wanna go home. Take me back. | 我想回家 带我回去 |
[1:20:18] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:20:19] | Not another word. | 什么都别说了 |
[1:20:32] | Bobbi, you there? | 波比 听得到吗 |
[1:20:33] | Can you get eyes on? | 能找到他们吗 |
[1:20:34] | Yeah! Yeah, I just gotta get a lock on the satellite. | 可以可以 我要卫星锁定一下位置 |
[1:20:36] | It’ll just take a minute. | 可能还要一会儿 |
[1:20:38] | I have her on Find My iPhone. | 我在手机定位上找到她了 |
[1:20:39] | Going west on 88th. | 在88号公路向西走 |
[1:20:44] | May I suggest keeping your eyes on the road? | 不成熟的小建议 能不能看路 |
[1:20:46] | Or sidewalk! | 还有人行道 |
[1:20:48] | Hey, you crazy… | 你这疯 |
[1:21:04] | What the hell is on that drive? | 那个U盘上他妈到底有什么 |
[1:21:06] | Nuclear, end-of-world stuff. | 核武器 毁灭世界的东西 |
[1:21:07] | It’s still not a good reason for lying to me! | 就算这样你也不能骗我啊 |
[1:21:09] | Totally right. Not a good reason. | 一点没错 我不该这么做 |
[1:21:15] | I got you on satellite. | 定位到他们了 |
[1:21:16] | Looks like they’re headed to Naperville. | 他们正在往内珀维尔的方向开去 |
[1:21:18] | There’s an airfield there. | 那里有个飞机场 |
[1:21:19] | On it. | 明白 |
[1:21:23] | In a quarter of a mile, turn left. | 前方四百米 左转 |
[1:21:25] | Are you using Waze?! | 你是在用位智吗 |
[1:21:27] | Yes! Your driving’s frightening me. | 没错 你开车吓死人了 |
[1:21:46] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[1:21:54] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[1:22:07] | Kate, I wouldn’t. | 凯特 三思啊 |
[1:22:09] | Hold on! | 坐稳了 |
[1:22:13] | You have reached your destination. | 您的目的地已经到达 |
[1:22:15] | Not what I expected. | 和我想象中的不太一样啊 |
[1:22:17] | Actually, I… I didn’t expect that either. | 其实 我也没想到 |
[1:22:21] | Don’t let him leave with her! | 别让他把苏菲带走 |
[1:22:35] | What are you gonna do? | 你想干什么 |
[1:22:36] | I’m working on it! | 我也不知道啊 |
[1:23:10] | Who builds a runway at the edge of a cliff?! | 谁没事在悬崖边上造跑道啊 |
[1:23:24] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[1:23:26] | You messed with the wrong dude. | 你惹了不该惹的人 |
[1:23:29] | We’ll see about that. | 走着瞧 |
[1:23:34] | Don’t worry, Sophie. | 别怕 苏菲 |
[1:23:35] | He ain’t getting by me. | 他过不了我这关 |
[1:24:16] | You’re starting to piss me off. | 你要把我惹毛了 |
[1:24:18] | I shoot this fuel and everybody dies. | 我射中燃料的话 就大家一起死 |
[1:24:21] | Then let’s make this quick. | 那我们速战速决吧 |
[1:24:46] | Is it just me or does this seem familiar? | 只有我觉得这一幕很眼熟吗 |
[1:24:48] | I’m a little busy right now! | 我忙着呢 |
[1:24:50] | No, I mean, the propeller and the fuel tank. | 你看嘛 又是螺旋桨 又是油箱 |
[1:24:53] | It’s like all we’re missing is Nazis. | 就差纳粹分子了 |
[1:24:55] | Stop talking! | 闭嘴 |
[1:25:12] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:25:13] | JJ JJ! | |
[1:25:36] | Sophie! | 苏菲 |
[1:25:39] | Do not move! | 不要动 |
[1:25:45] | JJ, I’m scared! | JJ 我好害怕 |
[1:25:51] | Don’t look down! | 不要往下看 |
[1:25:55] | Just look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:26:06] | Sophie. | 苏菲 |
[1:26:07] | We need to balance out the plane | 我们得让飞机保持平衡 |
[1:26:09] | or it’s gonna fall. | 要不然就要掉下去了 |
[1:26:10] | What? | 什么意思 |
[1:26:10] | I need you go out the front. | 你从前面走 |
[1:26:13] | I’m gonna go out the back | 我从后面走 |
[1:26:14] | and meet you on the wing, OK? | 我们在机翼上回合 可以吗 |
[1:26:17] | Just move slow and don’t look down. | 慢慢过去 不要往下看 |
[1:26:20] | You can do it, OK? | 你可以的 好吗 |
[1:26:23] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:26:45] | Stop! | 站住 |
[1:26:48] | Sophie, I’ll take that. | 苏菲 把U盘给我 |
[1:26:51] | Sophie, don’t do it. | 苏菲 别这么做 |
[1:26:52] | Sweetheart, you just throw it to me | 亲爱的 把它扔给我 |
[1:26:55] | and I promise that I’ll let you and your new friend live. | 你和你的新朋友就能活着离开 |
[1:27:01] | Sophie, no. | 苏菲 别 |
[1:27:07] | I don’t care about some stupid plans, JJ. | 我才不关心什么傻逼图纸 JJ |
[1:27:11] | Let him have it. | 给他吧 |
[1:27:19] | Good girl. | 乖孩子 |
[1:27:22] | But I lied. | 但我骗你的 |
[1:27:23] | Guess that runs in the family. | 这大概是家族传统吧 |
[1:27:24] | Not on my side. | 我家没这传统 |
[1:27:34] | Have a nice flight, dick. | 旅途愉快 傻屌 |
[1:27:40] | “Have a nice flight, dick”? | “旅途愉快 傻屌” |
[1:27:43] | Give me a break. I was nervous. | 放过我吧 我紧张死了 |
[1:27:49] | Not bad, kid. | 不错嘛 小朋友 |
[1:27:51] | JJ, it’s gonna blow. | JJ 要爆炸了 |
[1:27:52] | Go, go. Go! | 快跑 跑 跑 |
[1:27:56] | JJ, wait! | JJ 等等 |
[1:28:02] | Sophie! | 苏菲 |
[1:28:03] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:28:23] | What are you guys doing?! | 你们俩搞什么毛线 |
[1:28:27] | It’s a dud. | 太傻了 |
[1:28:28] | Where’s the fun in that? | 一点都不好玩 |
[1:28:31] | That’s OK. | 好吧 算了 |
[1:28:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[1:28:41] | Don’t tell anyone I did this. | 别跟别人说哦 |
[1:28:43] | What the hell? You just walk around with that thing? | 我去 你揣着这东西走来走去啊 |
[1:29:17] | Alright, guys. | 好了好了 各位 |
[1:29:18] | Seriously, seriously. Put a pin in the applause. Knock it off. | 说真的 别再鼓掌了 停 |
[1:29:22] | Well, we’re facing a lot of exposure over how this went down | 我们要被媒体的曝光顶上风口浪尖 |
[1:29:25] | but you should know the family really went to bat for you. | 但你放心 这事我们解决 |
[1:29:30] | Way to pull it outta the fire. | 真是救命稻草 |
[1:29:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢你们 |
[1:29:32] | So we’ve been giving it a lot of thought, and… | 所以我们考虑了一下 |
[1:29:37] | We’d like you back. | 欢迎你归队 |
[1:29:39] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[1:29:39] | And I’m giving you your pick of assignments. | 还能让你自己选择工作地点 |
[1:29:41] | Wherever you want. | 随你挑 |
[1:29:42] | Well, I was thinking about not travelling for a bit. | 我正好也想要去旅行 |
[1:29:44] | Keep it domestic? | 就在国内吧 |
[1:29:46] | Somewhere in Chicago, maybe? | 芝加哥怎么样 |
[1:29:47] | Maybe. | 可以考虑 |
[1:29:49] | But I gotta clear it with my partner. | 但我还得跟我搭档确认一下 |
[1:29:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:29:53] | Yeah. Chicago? | 没错 芝加哥怎么样 |
[1:29:55] | Yeah! | 好的 |
[1:30:00] | I’d like to be back in the van, actually. | 但我还是更想呆在车里 |
[1:30:02] | – No more guns. – No. | -不想再碰枪了 -放心 |
[1:30:05] | And if we’re really partners, | 如果我们真是搭档的话 |
[1:30:07] | then I should get equal pay with JJ. | 我的薪资待遇得和JJ一样 |
[1:30:10] | Yeah, me too. | 没错 我也是 |
[1:30:12] | Equal pay. | 薪资待遇一样 |
[1:30:15] | I’m gonna have to talk to someone upstairs about that. | 这我得问问上头的人 |
[1:30:18] | There is no upstairs. We are on the top floor. | 没有上头 我们在顶楼了 |
[1:30:27] | Looking good, JJ. | 不错啊 JJ |
[1:30:29] | Thank you, honey. | 谢谢你 宝贝 |
[1:30:30] | I’d have to agree. | 我也这么觉得 |
[1:30:35] | Sophie, we’re gonna play tag. Come on! | 苏菲 我们要玩鬼抓人 快来 |
[1:30:37] | Be right there. | 马上来 |
[1:30:39] | Being popular can be a real time suck. | 太受欢迎也不是什么好事 |
[1:30:41] | Have fun, kid. | 玩得开心 小朋友 |
[1:30:52] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[1:30:53] | Please no. | 别啊 |
[1:31:32] | Been practising, bitches! | 我可一直在练习呢 臭小子们 |