英文名称:I Know What You Did Last Summer
年代:1997
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:21] | That’s got to be the prettiest | 告诉你们 |
[04:22] | girls we’ve ever had in the competition.I tell you. | 即将出场的 将是本次比赛最漂亮的姑娘们 |
[04:27] | Gentlemen, let’s welcome back our six finalists on stage. | 先生们 让我们欢迎六位决赛者上台 |
[04:30] | Come on back out, girls. | 出场吧 姑娘们 |
[04:32] | There they are. | 她们来了 |
[04:34] | They’re pretty as they can be, aren’t they? | 她们的确是国色天香 |
[04:37] | I tell you. We’re proud of you, girls. | 姑娘们 我们为你们骄傲 |
[04:39] | You’ve worked hard. Your mamas and daddies have worked hard. | 你们非常努力 你们的父母也付出很多 |
[04:41] | We’re mighty proud of you. | 我们真为你们骄傲 |
[04:53] | God, look at her. I mean, she was born for this. | 天啊 看看她 她天生就是这块料 |
[04:56] | I had no idea her breasts were so ample. | 我不知道她的胸脯这样丰满 |
[05:01] | Dude, she does these exercises that pump them up. | 笨蛋 她做运动来 保持胸脯挺立的 |
[05:03] | Guys, hi. I’m on sexist overload as it is. | 伙计们 这里的男性荷尔蒙有点过剩了 |
[05:06] | Kill the commentary. | 快闭嘴 |
[05:09] | “Now… | 现在… |
[05:11] | in the spirit of Mother Theresa, what will be your contribution… | 根据特瑞莎修女的精神 |
[05:14] | to your community and the world at large?” | 你将如何为社区与世界做贡献? |
[05:18] | Well, Bob, at summer’s end I plan to move to New York City… | 鲍勃 夏末我打算去纽约 |
[05:22] | where I’ll pursue a career as a serious actress. | 我希望做一名女演员 |
[05:26] | It’s my goal to entertain the world through artistic expression. | 我的目标是通过艺术表现娱乐世人 |
[05:30] | Through art, I shall serve my country. | 通过艺术报国 |
[05:37] | Do you feed her this shit? | 这些废话是你教她的? |
[05:41] | Work it, babe! | 干的好 宝贝 |
[05:44] | They’re eating it up. Look. She’s incredible. | 他们吃这一套 她真行 |
[05:51] | And now, this year’s croaker queen is… | 现在 本年度鸣鱼选美皇后是 |
[05:55] | Miss Helen Shivers! | 海伦·希弗斯小姐! |
[06:03] | Yeah, baby! Yeah! | 耶! 宝贝! |
[06:06] | That’s my girl! | 她是我的 |
[06:13] | That’s my girlfriend! | 是我的女朋友 |
[06:17] | Yeah, baby! | 耶! 宝贝! |
[06:22] | Hi, baby! Yeah! | 宝贝! |
[06:29] | My baby’s got the strangest ways of saying | 我的宝贝说话方式很奇特 |
[06:51] | -How’s my hair? -Hurricane-proof. | -我的头发如何? -飓风也吹不乱 |
[06:54] | Hey! It’s all about the hair. Don’t you forget that. | 都因为这发型 别忘记这点 |
[06:57] | Especially when you become some big hotshot lawyer. | 特别是当你成为大律师的时候 |
[06:59] | Those professional women types think it’s all about brains and ability… | 职业女性只认为头脑和能力重要 |
[07:02] | and completely ignore the do. | 完全忽视了发型 |
[07:04] | So the do’s vital. Got it. | 所以头发最重要 记住了 |
[07:10] | -Hey, are you riding with me? -Uh, no. Tell mom I’ll be home late. | -你坐我的车回家吗? -不了 告诉妈妈我晚点回家 |
[07:14] | Is little Miss Croaker getting sauteed tonight? | 鸣鱼小姐今晚要被煎了吗? |
[07:17] | -Oh, a twit with a wit. -Eat me. | -你很幽默啊 -饶了我吧 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:917个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:118个,六级词汇:64个,GRE词汇:72个,托福词汇:97个,考研词汇:134个,专四词汇:116个,专八词汇:17个, 所有生词标注共:246个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:24] | Julie, brought you a shooter on the house. | 朱莉 给你拿了杯饮料 |
[07:26] | Oh, thanks, Max, but you know what? | 谢谢 马克斯 但是… |
[07:29] | I have this mental block. I can’t get past the slime. | 我对这种粘粘的东西有心理障碍 |
[07:31] | How about I take you out before you leave town? | 你离开前我们出去玩玩怎么样? |
[07:34] | Kind of a bon voyage thing. | 就当是为你送行吧 |
[07:40] | You know what? I don’t think so, Max. | 不用了 马克斯 |
[07:43] | We’ve been friends since forever. You can’t just leave without a farewell. | 我们朋友一场 你不能招呼不打就走 |
[07:48] | Right. | 是啊 |
[07:49] | A toast… | 为我们… |
[07:51] | to us. | 干杯 |
[07:53] | To our last summer of immature… | 为最后一个幼稚的 |
[07:56] | adolescent decadence. | 堕落的少年时期的夏天 |
[08:00] | Somebody’s buzzed. | 有人醉了 |
[08:03] | Yo, chum bait, take a hike. | 人渣 滚开 |
[08:08] | Hey, easy! | 放轻松 |
[08:10] | -Barry, they’re just friends! -Motherfucker! | -巴里 他们只是朋友 -他妈的 |
[08:12] | Come on, man! This is tired! | 快住手 伙计们 这样很累 |
[08:18] | Hey, Ray. Just taking care of your girl like I promised. | 雷 照顾好你的女朋友 |
[08:20] | Thanks, buddy. Now let’s blow. | 谢谢 我们走吧 |
[08:24] | Yeah. Hey. | 耶~嘿~ |
[08:26] | Let’s beam down to Dawson’s Beach. Little joyride? | 去多森海滩吧 兜下风 |
[08:34] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:49] | So the boy and girl are making out, right… | 男孩和女孩正打得火热 |
[08:52] | when they hear over the radio that this lunatic killer’s escaped… | 这时收音机里说 有个疯子杀手 |
[08:55] | from an insane asylum… | 从精神病院逃走了 |
[08:57] | and he’s got this long sharp hook for a hand. | 手中持有长钩 |
[08:59] | Dude, you’re telling it wrong. | 你说错了 |
[09:02] | Shut up. So the girl… she gets all scared, right? | 闭嘴 所以女孩… 当然是吓坏了 |
[09:07] | She wants to go home. | 她想回家 |
[09:09] | And the boy, all hot and bothered… he gets pissed and peels out. | 男孩子很生气 就开车走了 |
[09:13] | That’s not the way it goes. | 那不对 |
[09:14] | Okay, the boy goes for help, and the girl stays in the car. | 男孩去求助 女孩留在车里 |
[09:17] | -And she hears this scratching sound… -It’s not a scratching sound. | -她听见有刮擦声 -那不是刮擦声 |
[09:21] | It’s a drip. Drip, drip. | 是滴水声 滴答 滴答 |
[09:23] | No, it’s scratching because the guy’s been hung… | 不 是刮擦声 因为男孩被吊在树上 |
[09:26] | from a tree limb and his feet are scratching the car roof. | 他的脚摩擦着车顶 |
[09:29] | No, he’s been decapitated… | 不 他是被砍头的 |
[09:31] | and it’s the blood from his severed neck that’s dripping on the car. | 血从他的脖子中流到车上 |
[09:34] | And it’s going drip, drip, drip. | 所以是滴答声 |
[09:35] | No, he wasn’t decapitated. He was gutted with a hook. | 不 他不是被砍头的 他被铁钩挖了个肠穿肚烂 |
[09:43] | -That’s the way I heard it. -You’re all wrong. | -我是这样听说的 -你们都错了 |
[09:47] | They get back to the girl’s house… | 他们回到女孩家 |
[09:50] | and they find the lunatic’s bloody hook in the car door. | 发现车门上挂着血淋淋的铁钩 |
[09:54] | Now that’s the original story. | 这才是本来的故事 |
[09:56] | -That’s the way it really happened. -Hey. | -这才是事情发生的经过 -嗨 |
[09:59] | None of it really happened. It’s a bullshit ghost story to begin with. | 这些都没发生过 只是一个胡说八道的鬼故事 |
[10:03] | -No, it’s not. It’s true. -I don’t think so, Ray. | -不 这是真的 -我可不觉得 雷 |
[10:06] | -I swear it. -Please! | -我发誓 -行啦 |
[10:09] | It’s a fictional story created to warn young girls against premarital sex. | 这其实就是个吓唬女孩子 别在婚前做爱的故事 |
[10:15] | Well, actually, honey… | 亲爱的 |
[10:16] | and you know how terrified I am of your IQ… | 我真惊叹于你的智商 |
[10:19] | but it’s an urban legend… American folklore… | 这是都市传说 美国民间故事 |
[10:23] | and they all usually originate from some sort of real-life incident. | 它们通常也都是 取材于生活中的真实事件的 |
[10:41] | So, by that time… | 那么 到那时 |
[10:44] | I will just be finishing my two-year contract on “Guiding Light”… | 我和”指向灯”两年的合约到期 |
[10:49] | coinciding with your first year as starting quarterback for the Steelers. | 恰好你加入了铁人队打四分卫 |
[10:53] | -Cowboys. -Whoever. | -牛仔队 -管他哪个队 |
[10:55] | Then we can elope to Europe… | 然后 我们就私奔去欧洲 |
[10:58] | or the Caymans… | 或者开曼群岛 |
[11:00] | wherever… | 随便哪里 |
[11:02] | where I’ll let you impregnate me… | 到时我会怀上你的第一个孩子 |
[11:04] | with the first of three children… | 我们一共生三个 |
[11:06] | before you head off to rehab. | 然后你戒酒 |
[11:09] | And then… | 然后… |
[11:10] | we can live happily… | 我们就可以幸福的生活 |
[11:12] | blah, blah, blah. | 诸如此类 |
[11:19] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪? |
[11:22] | I’m gonna hook you! | 我要钩死你 |
[11:27] | You don’t really believe all that crap, do you? | 你不是真相信那些鬼话吧 |
[11:29] | -That’s true! -The hook is merely a phallic symbol. | -那是真的 -铁钩只是生殖器的象征 |
[11:32] | -Oh, really? -Yeah, ultimately castrated. | -是吗 -是啊 最后被阉割了 |
[11:37] | -God, I’m gonna miss you. -You don’t have to. | -我会想你的. -你不需要 |
[11:40] | You can always ditch this Boston thing and come to New York with me. | 你可以让波士顿滚一边去 然后和我去纽约 |
[11:45] | Yeah, well, we can’t all sit in a Village coffeehouse… | 是啊 可我们总不能 光坐在乡村咖啡馆里 |
[11:47] | and ramble esoterically on our laptops. | 玩电脑吧 |
[11:49] | -There just isn’t enough room. -See? Nobody gets me the way you do. | -那里不够地方 -看见没? 没人象你那样懂我 |
[11:52] | -I understand your pain. -Precisely. | -我明白你的痛苦 -绝对的 |
[11:56] | I hate this. I really hate this. | 我讨厌这样 真的讨厌 |
[11:59] | You’re gonna go off, and you’re gonna fall for some head-shaven… | 你会变样的 你会成为 那种剃光头 穿黑衣 |
[12:02] | black-wearing, tattoo-covered, body-piercing philosophy student. | 刺纹身 身上穿孔的哲学系学生 |
[12:06] | That sounds attractive. | 听起来很诱人 |
[12:09] | And I’ll never see you again. | 我再也见不到你了 |
[12:12] | Did you know the success rate of high school sweetheart relationships… | 你知道高中恋爱成功率 |
[12:16] | is higher than any other type of relationship? | 比其他恋情成功率要高吗? |
[12:19] | Yeah? Cite your source. | 真的? 有什么根据? |
[12:35] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[13:02] | -Get out of my pockets. -Give me the keys. | -把手从我兜里拿开 -给我钥匙 |
[13:04] | Whose car is this? Nobody drives my car but me. | 这是谁的车? 我的车谁也不准开 |
[13:07] | I know, baby, but then Croaker Queen has to get home now. | 我知道 宝贝 可是鸣鱼皇后现在要回家了 |
[13:10] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[13:13] | -Hey, you two. -Give me my fucking keys. | -你们两个 -快把钥匙给我 |
[13:16] | -You’re trashed, pal. -I’m not trashed. | -你已经烂醉如泥了 -我没醉 |
[13:18] | Ride in the back with me. I’ll let you do things to me. | 跟我坐在后面 我可以让你摸我 |
[13:20] | -Promise? -Nobody drives my car but me. | -同意了? -没人能开我的车 |
[13:23] | -You got that, shit-smear? -Loud and clear. Get in the car. | -听清楚了吗? 伙计 -绝对清楚 上车吧 |
[13:38] | Jesus! | 上帝 |
[13:39] | You can’t drive for shit. You know that? | 你不能为混蛋开车 知道吗 ? |
[13:43] | -God! -Can you say “alcoholic”? | -上帝 -请说不能为”酒鬼”开车好吗? |
[13:54] | All right, what the hell is this crap? | 得了 这玩意到底是什么呀 |
[14:14] | -Hey, don’t do that! -You asshole! | -嘿 别那样 -你个笨蛋 |
[14:16] | -What’s wrong with you? -Watch out! | -你搞什么鬼? -小心 |
[14:28] | -What was that? -I don’t know. | -那是什么? -我不知道 |
[14:30] | Is everybody okay? | 大家都没事吧 |
[14:32] | -Yeah. -It was an animal. | -是的 -是只动物 |
[14:35] | God, you’re bleeding! | 天啊 你在流血 |
[14:38] | -It’s not mine. -It must have been a dog or something. | -不是我的血 -一定是狗之类的 |
[14:42] | Jesus Christ! My fucking car! | 老天! 我的车! |
[14:51] | You fuck! Can’t you see where you’re going? | 你他妈的 怎么不留意路面? |
[14:53] | Look, it came out of nowhere. I didn’t see it! | 它突然窜出来 我没看见 |
[14:55] | -A dog couldn’t have done that. -A fucking deer could. | -不可能是狗 -可能是鹿 |
[14:58] | -You dropped your bottle. I was just… | 你把酒瓶扔了下来 我不过… |
[15:00] | -My dad’s gonna freak on my ass! | 我爸会杀了我的 |
[15:01] | -It was an accident. Leave him alone. -Where is it? | -是意外 和他没关系 -那东西呢? |
[15:04] | If it was a deer, then where is it? | 如果是只鹿 那它在哪? |
[15:07] | -Look, maybe it ran off. -I hope so. | -可能跑了吧 -希望那样 |
[15:10] | -I hope we didn’t kill it. -Fuck that! Let’s go. | -希望我们没撞死它 -妈的 我们走 |
[15:12] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[15:22] | -No way. -Oh, my God! | -不会的 -天啊 |
[15:24] | But I thought… | 我想… |
[15:25] | I didn’t see it! | 我没看见 |
[15:27] | No! There’s no way! | 不 没可能 |
[15:29] | God, this isn’t happening! | 上帝 这不是真的 |
[15:36] | -You check that side. -Yeah. | -你查那边 -好 |
[15:38] | Come on. | 快来 |
[15:50] | I couldn’t see it! Look, I swear! | 我没看见他 我发誓 |
[15:54] | -Is he dead? -I don’t know. | -他死了么? -我不知道 |
[15:57] | -Check his pulse. -No way! | -查一下脉搏 -没门! |
[15:58] | -You’re the one who rammed him! -Just do it! | -是你撞到了他 -快去 |
[16:22] | I think he’s dead. | 我想他死了 |
[16:25] | Shit! Fuck! | 可恶 妈的 |
[16:28] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[16:30] | Can’t tell. | 不知道 |
[16:33] | -His face is all messed up. -What the hell was he doing out here? | -他的脸血肉模糊 -他在这干吗? |
[16:37] | We’ve gotta call the police and get an ambulance out here. | 叫警察和救护车来吧 |
[16:40] | Hey, what’s your hurry! | 嘿 别忙 |
[16:43] | The guy’s dead. | 这人已经死了 |
[16:45] | You’re not a doctor. You don’t make that decision! | 你不是医生 你不能下结论 |
[16:48] | Use your brain. | 用用脑子 |
[16:50] | -We call the police and we’re fucked. -It was an accident. | -叫警察我们就完了 -这只是意外 |
[16:53] | Look, let’s think about this a minute. | 听着 我们好好想想 |
[16:56] | Think about what? Think about what? | 想什么?还想什么? |
[16:59] | He was crossing the road in the middle of the night, okay? | 他在午夜过马路 |
[17:02] | It was an accident. You weren’t drinking or speeding. | 这是意外 你没喝酒也没超速 |
[17:04] | -There’s liquor all over the car. -But you’re sober. | -车里到处都是酒 -但你没醉 |
[17:06] | They’ll never believe I was driving! | 他们不会相信是我开的车 |
[17:08] | It’s my car. They’ll nail my ass. | 这是我的车 他们会盯死我的 |
[17:10] | -That’s not true. -Are you kidding? | -不会的 -你开玩笑么? |
[17:14] | Look at me. I’m drunk as shit. | 看看我 我醉成这样 |
[17:16] | -I’m fucked! -No, we’ll call the police. | -我死定了 -不 我们报警 |
[17:18] | We’ll tell them the truth. They’ll believe us. | 和他们说实话 他们会相信我们的 |
[17:21] | It’s manslaughter. | 这是杀人罪 |
[17:25] | We’re gonna fry no matter who takes the fall. | 无论是谁我们都要倒霉 |
[17:29] | -Then we leave right now. -No way. Are you crazy? | -那我们现在走 -不行 你疯了吗? |
[17:33] | The grill’s busted. There’s blood everywhere. | 车头瘪了 到处都是血 |
[17:36] | We can clean it up. Come on. | 可以清理干净 快点 |
[17:38] | Listen to yourselves! No, we are going to the police! | 你说的什么鬼话 不行 我们要报警 |
[17:41] | We don’t have time for your shit! | 我们没时间听你的屁话 |
[17:42] | You understand? We’ve gotta move fast! | 你明白么? 我们得快点 |
[17:46] | Let’s try to stay calm. | 冷静点 |
[17:48] | Focus. | 注意 |
[17:49] | Don’t you get it? | 你怎么不明白呢? |
[17:51] | If there’s some of him on the car, there’s some of the car on him. | 车上有他的痕迹 他身上也就会有车的痕迹 |
[17:54] | They’re gonna trace it back to you. You’re looking at a hit-and-run. | 警察会追查到你 你会被认定是肇事逃逸 |
[17:57] | Then we dump the body. | 那么把尸体扔掉 |
[18:00] | -You’ve lost it. -Look, just pretend we were never here. | -你疯了 -假装我们从来没到过这儿 |
[18:03] | We could drag him to the water and dump him in. | 可以拖到海边扔了他 |
[18:08] | They wouldn’t find him for weeks. By then, | 警察几个星期内不会找到他的 |
[18:10] | the evidence will be washed away. | 到那时 证据已经冲走了 |
[18:11] | If they found him at all. | 要是警察找到他 |
[18:17] | The currents are strong… | 水流很急 |
[18:19] | and the undertow… it could carry him out to sea. | 浪头早把他冲出大海了 |
[18:22] | I won’t be any part of it. | 我可不参与这事 |
[18:25] | Look, I’m scared, Julie. | 听着 我很害怕 朱莉 |
[18:27] | I’m not like the rest of you. I don’t have the family… | 我不像你们 我没有背景 |
[18:30] | or the money to get me out of this. | 没有钱脱身 |
[18:34] | -Please. -This is your future, Julie. | -拜托 -这关系你的前途 朱莉 |
[18:37] | Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[18:40] | College. | 大学 |
[18:42] | You got your scholarship. | 你得到的奖学金 |
[18:44] | The guy’s already dead. If we go to the police, we’re dead too. | 这人已经死了 要是报警 我们也得死 |
[18:56] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[18:58] | -What do we do? -Help me. | -我们该怎么办? -帮帮我 |
[19:08] | Shit! They’re slowing down! | 糟了 他停车了 |
[19:11] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[19:13] | -It’s Max. -Get rid of him! | -是马克斯 -打发他走 |
[19:22] | Julie. What you got? Car trouble? | 朱莉 怎么了? 车坏了? |
[19:24] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[19:29] | Barry’s had way too much to drink… | 是巴里喝的太多了 |
[19:31] | and we’re trying to keep the upchuck out of the new car. | 我们不能让他吐在新车里 |
[19:34] | Well, doesn’t look so new anymore. | 看来 不再是新车了 |
[19:36] | Yeah, don’t drink and drive. | 是啊 切忌酒后驾车 |
[19:38] | Daddy’s gonna be mad. | 爸爸要生气了 |
[19:44] | What can I do for you, Max? | 马克斯 有什么可效劳的? |
[19:46] | You can wipe that “my shit don’t stink” grin off your face. | 收起你的假模假样吧 |
[19:54] | Okay, Max. Will do. | 好 马克斯 我会的 |
[19:57] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[20:00] | You almost got that rich boy act down, Ray. | 雷 你现在十足 像个有钱公子哥了 |
[20:03] | We’ll be seeing you, Max. | 再见 马克斯 |
[20:06] | Yup. Take care, Julie. | 保重 朱莉 |
[21:00] | Even if his body washes ashore in the next couple of weeks… | 就算几个星期内尸体被冲到岸边 |
[21:03] | he’ll be eaten by crabs and small fish. | 也会被鱼蟹给咬烂的 |
[21:08] | Maybe we’ll get lucky with a shark. | 要是运气好没准还有鲨鱼 |
[21:13] | Take him to the side. | 把他弄到边上 |
[21:20] | -Put him down. -Easy. | -放下来 -慢点 |
[21:22] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[21:29] | Let’s do it. | 动手吧 |
[21:30] | -Wait. -What? | -等等 -怎么了? |
[21:33] | Should we check his wallet and see who he is? | 我们是不是该查一下他的钱包 看看他是谁? |
[21:36] | -Why? -I don’t know. | -为什么? -我不知道 |
[21:38] | Okay? Just to know. | 行吗? 只是知道一下 |
[21:40] | I don’t wanna know. | 我不想知道 |
[21:42] | Let’s just pretend he’s some escaped lunatic with a hook for a hand… | 就当他是手握铁钩逃跑的疯子 |
[21:45] | and we’re doing everybody a favor. | 而我们是在为大家做好事 |
[21:47] | Ray, help me. | 雷 帮帮我 |
[21:51] | I don’t think I can. | 我觉得我不行 |
[21:53] | Shit! We agreed! | 该死 我们说好的 |
[21:55] | God! Come on, Barry. It’s not too late. | 巴里 现在改主意还不晚 |
[21:57] | -You! Shut up! Just shut up! -Christ already! I’ll do it! | -你 给我闭嘴 -都到这地步了 我来 |
[22:06] | Help! Get him off of me! | 救命 把他弄开 |
[22:11] | -My crown! -No! | -我的王冠! -不! |
[22:13] | He’s got my crown! | 他拿了我的王冠! |
[22:45] | Over here! | 这边 |
[23:02] | -Let’s get out of here. -We’re going home now. | -快离开这儿 -我们回家吧 |
[23:05] | And never, ever… | 无论何时… |
[23:08] | under any circumstances known to God speak about this again. | 何地何种情况下 都不许再提这件事了 |
[23:12] | Is that clear? | 清楚了吗? |
[23:14] | It is now merely a future therapy bill. Agreed? | 现在只剩下大家的保证了 同意吗? |
[23:17] | Helen! | 海伦! |
[23:22] | -I’ll never mention it again. -We make a pact… | -我绝不再提 -此时此地我们立誓 |
[23:26] | right here and now that we take this to our grave. | 保守秘密 直到死亡 |
[23:29] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[23:36] | Don’t you nod your head! You fucking say it! | 别光点头 快说 |
[23:40] | Yeah. Okay. | 好 |
[23:42] | We take this to our grave! Let me hear it! | 保守秘密 直到死亡 大声说出来! |
[23:44] | Let her go! | 放开她 巴里 |
[23:46] | You fucking say it. | 你他妈的快说 |
[23:49] | Okay, Barry, we take this to the grave. | 好 巴里 保守秘密 直到死亡 |
[24:01] | It’ll be okay. | 会没事的 |
[24:18] | do not enter | 禁止入内 |
[24:30] | one year later- | 一年后 |
[24:49] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[24:54] | Come on! Move your tired ugly ass, girl! | 快点 挪一挪屁股 |
[24:57] | We’re late. | 我们迟到了 |
[24:59] | I changed my mind. I’m not going. | 我改主意了 我不去了 |
[25:02] | Get your white-as-death chalky corpse in the car now. | 你这个人不像人 鬼不像鬼的快上车 |
[25:10] | I said come on! | 快点 |
[25:14] | Julie, you’re going home for the summer… | 朱莉 你要回家过暑假了 |
[25:16] | and you’re gonna get a tan on that pasty pale tail of yours. | 可以去把你苍白 的屁股晒晒黑了 |
[25:21] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[25:47] | -Remember. Sun and fun. -Yeah. | -记住 阳光和快乐 -好 |
[25:59] | Welcome home, dear. | 欢迎回家 亲爱的 |
[26:05] | I missed you! | 我想念你 |
[26:11] | How’s the snapper? | 鱼好吃吗? |
[26:16] | I really wanted monkfish, but it’s been a bad season. | 我想买扁鲨 可是季节不对 |
[26:25] | -Are you on drugs? -What? | -你吸毒了? -什么? |
[26:28] | I just wanted to surprise you. I want an honest reaction. | 我只想吓你一下 看看你的真实反应 |
[26:36] | No, Mom. No drugs. | 妈妈 我没吸毒 |
[26:39] | Well, what is wrong? I mean, you look like death. | 出什么事了? 你脸色很难看 |
[26:45] | Yeah. Well, I’ve had a rough year. | 这一年我过的不好 |
[27:13] | You got some mail. A letter came today. | 你有些邮件 这封是今天到的 |
[27:16] | It’s not your report card, though. That came last week. | 不是你的成绩单 成绩单上周已收到了 |
[27:19] | Mom, I know it looks bad, but the summer session went really well. | 妈 我知道成绩很糟 可夏季这学期还不错 |
[27:24] | It would have to, because according to the dean you only have one more chance. | 最好是那样 因为院长说 你只有一次机会了 |
[27:27] | -It’s not that serious, really. -What happened to my daughter? | -没那么严重 真的 -我女儿怎么了? |
[27:33] | I mean, you went away and you don’t call, and you don’t visit. | 我是说 你走后 既不来电话 也不回家 |
[27:38] | Your father must be turning over in his grave. | 你爸在坟里也会不安心的 |
[27:59] | i know what you did last summer | 我知道你去年夏天干了什么? |
[28:11] | Who sent this? | 这是谁送来的? |
[28:14] | -There’s no postmark or return address. -Your guess is as good as mine. | -没有邮戳 也没回邮地址 -我和你一样疑惑 |
[28:17] | -Why? What does it say? -Nothing. | -怎么了? 信上说什么? -没什么 |
[29:49] | Guys, easy! | 伙计们 轻点 |
[29:51] | It’s called glass. It breaks. | 这东西叫玻璃 会碎的 |
[29:57] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[30:07] | Well, well. Look what the cat drug in. | 哇 看这是谁来了啊 |
[30:12] | Elsa, hi. You know, I need to talk to Helen… | 艾尔莎 我要找海伦 |
[30:15] | and I was wondering if you could give me her New York number. | 你能否给我她纽约的号码 |
[30:18] | -Her New York number? -Yeah. I need to talk to her. | -她纽约的号码? -是的 我有事找她谈 |
[30:22] | Fact check, Julie. Helen doesn’t have a New York number. | 去搞搞清楚吧 朱莉 海伦可没有纽约的号码 |
[30:25] | If you need to speak with her, I suggest you go to women’s fragrances… | 要找她 我建议你去香水部 |
[30:28] | ten feet to your left. | 你左边十英尺 |
[30:33] | Frightening, isn’t it? | 吓了一跳吧? |
[30:42] | When did you get home? | 朱莉 你什么时候回家的? |
[30:45] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[30:46] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[30:50] | What happened to New York? | 纽约怎么了? |
[30:52] | I went for a while, and it didn’t really work out. | 我去了一阵子 可没怎么成功 |
[31:01] | Somebody sent this to me. | 有人寄了这个给我 |
[31:04] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[31:05] | -Somebody knows, Helen. -How? | -有人知道了 海伦 -怎么可能? |
[31:10] | -I don’t know. -We were so careful. | -我不知道 -我们很小心了 朱莉 |
[31:13] | Were we? | 是吗? |
[31:15] | What if somebody saw us? What if somebody else was there that night? | 如果有人看见我们了呢? 如果当晚有其他人在现场呢? |
[31:20] | -Who? It’s been a year. -I don’t know. | -谁? 已经都过去一年了 -我不知道 |
[31:27] | Has Barry seen this? | 巴里知道了么? |
[31:31] | Do you ever see Barry at school? | 你在学校见过巴里吗? |
[31:33] | -It’s a big campus. -Are you sure he came back? | -校园很大 -你肯定他回来了? |
[31:37] | Saw his car the other day at the gym. | 我在健身房看到他的车了 |
[31:40] | Did you guys break up? | 你们分手了? |
[31:45] | What are you two doing here? | 你们俩在这干吗? |
[31:52] | Hi, Barr. | 嗨 巴里 |
[32:01] | This is nothing. “I know what you did last summer”? | 这没什么大不了的 “我知道去年夏天你干了什么” |
[32:04] | Ooh! What a crock of shit. | 呜…一堆屁话 |
[32:07] | -We need help. -Yeah, I’ll say. | -我们需要帮助 -我说 |
[32:10] | You guys should check out a mirror once in a while. | 你们应该不时照照镜子 |
[32:12] | -You two look like shit run over twice. -You’re a prick. | -你们两个真难看 -你真混帐 |
[32:17] | We can’t just ignore it. | 我们不能置之不理 |
[32:19] | Come on. How do you know this is even related? | 得了 朱莉 你怎么知道和那件事有关 |
[32:23] | -You did a lot of things last summer. -Well, only one murder comes to mind. | -去年夏天你干了很多事 -可谋杀只有一次 |
[32:27] | You shut the hell up! | 你他妈的闭嘴 |
[32:33] | -We didn’t murder anyone. -He was still alive when we dumped him. | -我们没杀任何人 -我们扔他下水时他还活着 |
[32:37] | Do we have to rehash this? It was an accident. | 我们必须提这事么? 那是场意外 |
[32:39] | -The guy was in the middle of the road. -His name was David Egan. | -那家伙在路中央 -他叫大卫 伊根 |
[32:44] | Who? | 谁? |
[32:45] | David Egan. | 大卫 伊根. |
[32:49] | He was found three weeks after we… | 三周后他被发现了 |
[32:53] | His body was caught in a shrimp net not far from Miller’s dock. | 尸体困在虾网里 离Miller码头不远 |
[32:57] | It was in the paper. | 报上登了 |
[32:59] | I think the police called it an “accidental drowning.” | 警察宣称是意外溺水 |
[33:04] | You can call it an accident all you want, but he died because of us. | 你可以视为意外 但他因我们而死 |
[33:07] | That’s certain. | 这是肯定的 |
[33:11] | What about Ray? | 雷怎么说? |
[33:15] | Have you shown it to him? What does he think? | 你给他看了么? 他怎么想? |
[33:18] | I haven’t seen Ray since last summer. | 我从去年夏天就没见过雷了 |
[33:20] | We broke up, and last I heard he was working up north. | 我们分手了 我听说他去北方了 |
[33:27] | Let’s suppose somebody was there that night. | 就算那天有人看见了 |
[33:30] | Why send a letter one year later? Probably some crack fucking around. | 为什么一年后才寄信呢? 说不定就是我们身边的人 |
[33:40] | Max. | 马克斯. |
[33:43] | -Max? You think? -Who else? He was there. | -你认为是马克斯? -还有别人吗? 那时他在场 |
[33:53] | -You two wait here. -What are you gonna do? | -你俩在这等 -你打算怎么办? |
[33:56] | I know what I’m doing. | 我心里有数 |
[34:04] | Well, go figure. | 这么巧 |
[34:06] | And I was just thinking to myself, “Whatever happened to that Barry Cox?” | 我刚在想巴里·考克斯不知怎样了 |
[34:13] | Listen, can we talk a sec? In private. | 我们能聊一下吗 找个没人的地方 |
[34:17] | Oh, what? This isn’t private enough for you? | 哦 怎么? 这还不算没人吗? |
[34:27] | Yeah, what? | 好了 什么事? |
[34:31] | -Look, we got your letter. -What are you talking about? | -我们收到了你的信 -你在说什么呀? |
[34:33] | Don’t fuck with me! You saw us that night. | 别耍花样 那天晚上你看见我们了 |
[34:36] | What the fuck are you on, huh? | 你到底在说什么? |
[34:38] | -Jesus! -I’m gonna say this once. | -老天 -我只说一次 |
[34:41] | I’ll fucking kill your ass. I got no problem with that. | 我会随时宰了你 绝不含糊 |
[34:44] | -Get the fuck off me! -You understand? | -放开我 -你明白了? |
[34:59] | Motherfucker! | 王八蛋 |
[35:02] | Don’t you test me, motherfucker! | 别惹我 王八蛋 |
[35:05] | I’ll call the cops on your college quarterback ass! | 我会报警收拾你 |
[35:08] | -So? Did he admit to the letter? -He won’t bother you anymore. | -那么 他承认寄那封信了? -他不会再烦你了 |
[35:12] | -What did you do? -I took care of it, okay? | -你干了什么? -我已经搞定了 |
[35:14] | -How? -I scared the shit out of him, okay? | -怎么搞定的? -我把他吓的半死 |
[35:20] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 真见鬼 |
[35:30] | So Ray grew up to be a fisherman, huh? | 看来雷成一名渔夫了 |
[35:34] | Yeah, almost a year now. | 是啊 差不多干了一年 |
[35:35] | I work on that one over there on the end. | 就在最后那条船上 |
[35:38] | That’s nice. | 很不错 |
[35:40] | Have a nice life, guys. I’m out of here. | 祝生活美满 我走了 |
[35:48] | You got a minute? | 你有空吗? |
[35:51] | I gotta get back to work. | 我得上班去了 |
[35:54] | Call me. We can get together. | 给我电话 有空聚聚 |
[35:57] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 |
[36:08] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[36:11] | -You think Max sent it? -Barry does. I don’t know. | -你认为是马克斯寄的? -巴里这样想 我不知道 |
[36:15] | Well, you know how Max feels about you guys. | 好吧 你知道马克斯看不惯你们这群人 |
[36:17] | He’s probably just screwing around. He doesn’t have much else to do. | 他或许只是捣捣乱 反正他很无聊的 |
[36:21] | Yeah, maybe. | 可能吧 |
[36:23] | So… | 那么 |
[36:26] | how’s school? | 学校怎么样? |
[36:28] | So, you’re a fisherman. | 那么 你当渔夫了? |
[36:30] | Yeah. Prophecy fulfilled, right? | 是啊 预言实现了对吗? |
[36:33] | -I’ve become my father. -I thought you didn’t know your dad. | -子承父业 -我以为你不了解你爸爸呢 |
[36:36] | Ah. He worked the boats. That’s all I do know about him. | 他在船上工作 我只知道这些 |
[36:42] | Look, I thought a lot about last summer. | 关于去年夏天我想了很多 |
[36:45] | I know you hold me responsible for what happened. | 我知道你认为我要负责任 |
[36:48] | I don’t hold you responsible. | 我没觉得你要负责任 |
[36:50] | No. I’m responsible for my own actions, and I don’t blame you. | 不 我对自己的行为负责 我没怪你 |
[36:57] | But I don’t want to know you either. | 但我也不想和你做朋友了 |
[37:31] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[39:05] | Hello? | 是谁? |
[39:37] | Hello? | 是谁啊? |
[39:52] | I know | 我知道 |
[40:22] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[40:29] | My fucking jacket. | 我的夹克 |
[40:34] | Hey, Hank. Who else is here? Anybody else working out? | 汉克 还有谁在这儿? 还有人在健身房吗? |
[40:38] | Just you and me, pal. | 就我和你 |
[40:47] | Come back! | 回来 |
[40:59] | Max, you’re fucking dead. | 马克斯 你死定了 |
[41:57] | Help me! | 救命 |
[42:02] | Somebody! | 来人啊 |
[42:11] | What do you want? | 你想怎样? |
[42:21] | I’m sorry! I swear! | 对不起 我发誓 |
[42:24] | We didn’t mean it! | 我不是有意的 |
[42:27] | Please don’t. | 求你别… |
[42:31] | One moment, please, officer. | 请等一下 长官 |
[42:46] | What happened? | 出什么事了? |
[42:48] | No. For the 40th fucking time, I couldn’t see his face. | 没有 我说了40次了 我没看见他的脸 |
[42:52] | We have no choice here, okay? | 我们没得选择 知道吗? |
[42:54] | Somebody tried to kill you. We have to go to the police. | 有人要杀你 我们得去报警 |
[42:57] | No, he wasn’t trying to kill me last night. | 不 昨晚他不想杀我 |
[43:00] | If he wanted me dead, he could have done it. He’s just fucking with us. | 要杀早杀了 他在耍我们 |
[43:02] | -Who is? -I don’t know! Some guy in a slicker. | -谁? -我不知道 他穿着雨衣 |
[43:06] | Well, that narrows it down, this being a quaint little fishing village and all. | 范围缩小了 这只是个小渔村 |
[43:09] | Since you bring it up, we all know you have a slicker. | 既然你提起 我们都知道你有雨衣 |
[43:17] | -You are not gonna throw this on me. -No, guys. Please don’t do this. | -别推到我身上 -拜托 别这样 |
[43:20] | This isn’t getting us anywhere! | 这于事无补 |
[43:26] | Look, maybe we should just come clean. | 或许我们应该自首 |
[43:32] | -We made a pact and we’re keeping it. -Yeah, but that’s insane now. | -我们立了誓就得遵守 -没错 可那太蠢了 |
[43:36] | Look at us. The secret’s killing us. | 瞧瞧我们 这秘密会害死我们 |
[43:38] | I’m not going to the police, and you’re not either. | 我不会去自首 你也不会 |
[43:41] | Barry, please, we could put an end to it… | 巴里 拜托 我们可以结束这一切 |
[43:44] | and maybe salvage some small fraction of a life. | 或许还能挽救我们的人生 |
[43:46] | And how do we do that, huh? | 怎么做? |
[43:48] | There was no accident. It was murder. | 那不是意外 是谋杀 |
[43:52] | Your words, remember? Murder. | 你说的 记得吗? 谋杀 |
[43:55] | I say we find the fuck who’s doing this and have a little one on one. | 依我说 找出那混蛋来单挑 |
[43:59] | -What, like last night, Barr? -Fuck you! | -像昨晚那样吗? 巴里 -去你的 |
[44:01] | Barry’s right. | 不 巴里说的对 |
[44:03] | Whoever’s doing this isn’t going to the police. | 无论谁干的 都不能报警 |
[44:05] | We could find him, talk to him. | 我们可以找到他 跟他谈谈 |
[44:09] | How do we find him? | 怎么找? |
[44:12] | Well, it’s got to be a friend or a family member of the guy we hit. | 他应该是我们 撞死的那家伙的亲友 |
[44:16] | What was his name? | 他叫什么名字来着? |
[44:21] | -David Egan. -Right. | -大卫·伊根. -对 |
[44:28] | Look, I don’t think we should give up on Max. It could still be him. | 听着 我们不该忽略马克斯 可能就是他 |
[44:32] | Then find him. Prove Barry wrong. That’s what you want, isn’t it? | 那就找到他 证明巴里是错的 那就是你想要的 对吧? |
[44:35] | No, what I want is for you and me to just… | 不 我想要的只是你和我… |
[44:37] | Listen to me, okay? I want you to get something. | 听我说 好吗? 我希望你明白 |
[44:40] | There is no “you and me.” | 没有什么”你和我” |
[44:53] | Okay. I can access the local library on-line. | 好 我可以在线查阅本地图书馆 |
[44:56] | I think we can cross-reference and pull up all we need to know. | 搜集我们需要的资料 |
[44:58] | Egan, David. | 伊根 大卫. |
[45:04] | All these articles are about David Egan? | 这些文章都是关于大卫·伊根的? |
[45:06] | Yeah, or at least mention him. It should pull anything with his name. | 嗯 至少提过他 是和他的名字有关联的 |
[45:11] | Wait. July 5th, two years ago. What’s this? | 等等 两年前的7月5日 这是什么? |
[45:15] | “Susie Willis died of drowning. | 苏西·威利斯溺死 |
[45:17] | She was trapped in a car after it skidded out of control… | 汽车失控撞入道森海滩附近的暗礁里 |
[45:20] | into the reefs near Dawson’s Beach. | 她被困车内 |
[45:22] | The driver, David Egan, was unharmed.” | 司机大卫·伊根未受伤 |
[45:24] | I remember that. | 我记得 |
[45:26] | Susie was engaged to David. They were gonna be married. | 苏西已和大卫订婚 即将结婚 |
[45:31] | Wait a second. I remember he had her name tattooed on his arm. I saw it. | 等一下 我记得他手臂上刺着她的名字 |
[45:36] | “Survived by his mother, Claire, and sister, Melissa, of Maribel County.” | 其母克莱尔姐姐梅利莎 住在马里贝尔 |
[45:41] | They live in the sticks. What do you think? | 他们住在乡下 你怎么想? |
[45:45] | What have we got to lose? | 去看一下 我们也不会有什么损失 |
[45:53] | -Turn right. -Where? | -向右转 -哪儿? |
[45:55] | Back there. | 那后面 |
[46:09] | What exactly is the plan? | 到底计划怎么开口? |
[46:11] | Are we gonna say, “We killed your son and we’re in the neighborhood, so…” | 难道说”我们杀了你儿子 又住在附近 所以…”? |
[46:15] | I thought we’d scope it out, then play it by ear. | 先查看环境 再见机行事 |
[46:17] | Don’t you think we should have a plan? | 你不觉得我们该有个计划么? |
[46:19] | Angela Lansbury always had a plan. | 安吉拉·兰斯伯里总是计划在先的(女神探) |
[46:32] | What if they’re waiting for us? What if they recognize us? | 要是他们在等我们 要是他们认出我们… |
[46:35] | -They could have a gun. Shoot us dead. -It’s been a year. | -没准他们有枪 杀了我们 -已经过去一年了 |
[46:37] | They could have done that already. | 他们早就可以下手了 |
[46:39] | Jodie Foster tried this… | 朱迪·福斯特就碰到过… (美国女影星) |
[46:40] | and a skin-ripping serial killer answered the door. | 杀人狂魔来开门 |
[46:57] | Well, it was a good try. | 试的好 |
[47:11] | Adding breaking and entering to our crime spree? | 再加一条私闯民宅罪吗? |
[47:15] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗? |
[47:21] | Hi. Our car stalled down the road… | 你好 我们的车在路上抛锚了 |
[47:24] | and we were wondering if we could use your phone. | 我们能用下你的电话吗? |
[47:36] | -Phone’s over there. -Oh, thanks. | -电话在那边 -谢谢 |
[47:39] | Um, Jodie… | 朱迪… |
[47:43] | will you call triple-A? | 给汽车协会打电话好吗? |
[47:47] | You got it… | 没问题 |
[47:49] | Angela. | 安吉拉 |
[48:07] | My name is Missy Egan. Are you girls from Maribel? | 我叫蜜丝·伊根 你们从马里贝尔来吗? |
[48:12] | -Oh, no. Southport. -Oh. I went to Southport High. | -不 从南港来 -哦 我上过南港高中 |
[48:16] | Yeah, I knew you looked familiar. What year? | 怪不得我觉得你看起来面熟 哪一级的? |
[48:19] | -Uh, class of ’88. -Your name… | -88级 -你的姓 |
[48:23] | Egan, sounds very familiar. | 伊根 听起来很耳熟 |
[48:25] | Did you have a brother or something? | 你有兄弟吗? |
[48:28] | I did, but he was younger than me. David. Younger. | 有 他比我小 叫大卫 是弟弟 |
[48:31] | -What class was he? -Uh, ’92, but he died last July. | -他在哪一级? -92级 不过去年七月他去世了 |
[48:36] | I’m so sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[48:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[48:40] | Do you live alone? | 你自己住吗? |
[48:46] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[48:48] | Well, my daddy died a long time ago, and my mama… | 很久前我父亲就过世了 我妈妈… |
[48:52] | she’s in a home in Aurora… | 她住在曙光疗养院 |
[48:54] | because she didn’t take too well to what happened with David. | 因为她不能接受大卫的死 |
[48:58] | Things just haven’t been the same since he died. | 他死后一切都不一样了 |
[49:07] | They’re on their way. | 他们出发了 |
[49:10] | I could make you guys a cup of tea while you’re waiting. | 你们等的时候我给你们倒杯茶吧 |
[49:15] | -Thanks. -Yeah, thanks. That’s nice of you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 你真好 |
[49:32] | You know, I think I remember David. He had a friend. What was his name? | 我猜我记得大卫 他有个朋友 叫什么来着? |
[49:36] | Who? | 谁? |
[49:39] | Didn’t he hang out with this guy? | 他不是常和大卫在一起吗? |
[49:41] | They were really close. What was his name? | 他们很亲密 他叫什么? |
[49:44] | I don’t know. I didn’t know too many of David’s friends. | 我不知道 大卫的朋友我不熟 |
[49:51] | But there was one guy. | 但有个人 |
[49:54] | One guy… He stopped by not too long after David’s death… | 大卫死后不久他来过 |
[49:58] | and he came to pay his respects. | 来致哀 |
[50:01] | Really? | 真的? |
[50:04] | Yeah, he was a really nice guy. He was cute and smart. | 是的 他是个不错的青年 很可爱 很聪明 |
[50:10] | Well, we were sweet on each other for about two minutes… | 有那么两分钟 我们有点来电的感觉 |
[50:14] | but it didn’t work out. | 但没结果 |
[50:16] | He never really said it, | 知道吗? 虽然他没说出口 |
[50:19] | but I think it hurt him to be around me. | 但我觉得他在我身边感到难过 |
[50:24] | Where is this old friend now? | 这位老友现在在哪? |
[50:25] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[50:28] | -Do you remember his name? -Billy. | -你记得他的名字吗? -比利 |
[50:32] | -Did he have a last name? -Blue. Billy Blue. | -知道姓吗? -布鲁 比利·布鲁 |
[50:37] | Well, you know what? We should probably wait back in the car. | 好了 我想… 我们最好还是回车里等着 |
[50:41] | Don’t be ridiculous. Why don’t… Uh, stay. | 别傻了 干吗不…呃…留下来? |
[50:44] | No, I don’t want to miss triple-A. | 我不想错过汽车协会的人 |
[50:47] | -We appreciate the phone. -Anytime. | -谢谢你的电话 -别客气 |
[50:49] | I don’t get too many knocks on my door nowadays. | 现在很少有人敲我家门了 |
[50:53] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[50:56] | I wigged out. I’m sorry. | 我有点失态了 抱歉 |
[50:59] | But being in his house, and seeing his sister… | 可在他家里 看着他姐姐… |
[51:05] | Do you see what we’ve done? | 看见我们干的好事了吗? |
[51:10] | It was an accident. | 那是意外 |
[51:13] | Helen, we killed a man, and then ruined the lives of everyone he knew. | 海伦 我们杀了人 毁了他身边亲人的生活 |
[51:18] | I don’t think we’re that powerful. You’re giving us way too much credit. | 我们没那么能干 你太抬举了 |
[51:28] | -You forgot your cigarettes. -Thank you. | -你忘了烟 -谢谢 |
[51:35] | Well, I see you got this car started, didn’t you? | 你的车可以发动了? |
[51:38] | Yeah. Damnedest thing. It started right up. | 是的 该死的车 又正常了 |
[51:40] | Funny how that happens. | 真搞笑 |
[52:02] | So what now? | 现在怎么办? |
[52:04] | Now we try and locate this Billy Blue. | 试试找到这个比利·布鲁 |
[52:13] | Maybe he wanted to die. | 可能他想死 |
[52:17] | -What? -David Egan. | -什么? -大卫·伊根 |
[52:22] | His girlfriend was killed on that same road July Fourth one year earlier. | 早一年的7月4日 他女友在同一条路上遇难 |
[52:26] | Maybe he blamed himself. Maybe he was waiting for us to hit him. | 可能他很自责 等着我们去撞他 |
[52:31] | Yeah, if that’ll help you sleep at night. | 是啊 如果那样想 会帮助你入睡的话 |
[52:37] | What happened between us? We used to be best friends. | 我们之间怎么了? 我们曾是最好的朋友 |
[52:43] | We used to be a lot of things. | 我们曾经何止只是好朋友 |
[52:47] | I miss you. | 我想念你 |
[52:56] | Yeah, well… | 呃 好吧… |
[53:31] | Hey, Dad. | 嘿 爸爸 |
[55:48] | Hey, is the washed-up, dried-out has-been having a moment? | 嘿 这个又洗又晒的破玩意 真有过辉煌的时刻吗? |
[55:54] | What do you want? | 你来干吗? |
[55:57] | We’re doing inventory at the store tomorrow. I need you there by 10:00. | 明天商店盘点 你10点前要到 |
[56:01] | I can’t. I’m in the parade tomorrow. | 不行 明天我要游行 |
[56:08] | Well, Dad put me in charge of the store, and I want you there by 10:00. | 爸爸让我管理商店 而我要你明早10点前到 |
[56:13] | The outgoing queen has to ride in the parade prior to the pageant. | 卸任皇后在新一届选美前 必须要参加游行 |
[56:18] | It’s tradition. There’s nothing I can do about it. | 这是传统 我无能为力 |
[56:23] | You and your hair. Just so pathetic. | 你和你的头发好可悲 |
[56:28] | You can leave now. | 现在你可以走了 |
[56:30] | So very pathetic. | 十分的可悲 |
[57:52] | soon | 快了 |
[58:02] | Hello? | 喂? |
[58:04] | What? Oh, my God! | 什么? 天哪 |
[59:24] | Max! | 马克斯! |
[59:47] | -You sure he was dead? -Don’t ask me that again.he was dead | -你肯定他死了? -别再问了 他死了 |
[59:50] | I saw him with these crabs. | 我看见他和螃蟹在一起 |
[59:55] | You do it. | 你来 |
[1:00:09] | No, don’t even. He was there, goddammit! | 不 不可能 他在那 该死的 |
[1:00:12] | And he was wearing your jacket, Barry. | 他穿着你的夹克 巴里 |
[1:00:14] | Where’d he go? Did the crabs carry him away? | 他去哪了? 被螃蟹搬走了? |
[1:00:17] | I swear to God. | 我对天发誓 |
[1:00:19] | I believe you, Julie. | 我相信你 朱莉 |
[1:00:21] | -He came and he took the body. -Why would he do that? | -他来过了 带走了尸体 -为什么他要那么做? |
[1:00:25] | I don’t know. Why would he try to run you over? | 我不知道 为什么他想撞你? |
[1:00:28] | Why did he make coleslaw on her head? He’s fucking with us! | 为什么他剪海伦的头发? 他在警告我们 |
[1:00:31] | -Let’s go back to the house. -Where’s your jacket? | -来吧 我们进去再说 -你的夹克呢? 巴里 |
[1:00:36] | He’s got us now. This is what he wants. | 他抓到我们的把柄了 |
[1:00:37] | We can’t go to the police now. | 正如他希望的 我们现在不能再去报警 |
[1:00:41] | He’s made sure of that. He’s just watching us and waiting. | 他已经确认了 他在监视我们 等待机会 |
[1:00:45] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么? |
[1:00:49] | What are you waiting for? | 你到底在等什么? |
[1:00:58] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干吗? |
[1:01:00] | -I’ve been looking everywhere for you. -You’re gonna die. | -我到处在找你们 -你死定了 |
[1:01:04] | Hey! Stop it! | 嘿 住手 |
[1:01:06] | What are you doing? I didn’t do anything. | 你在干吗? 我什么都没做 |
[1:01:09] | -You’re fucking lying! -Leave him alone, Barry. | -你撒谎 他在撒谎 -巴里 放开他 控制一下 |
[1:01:13] | Wake up, Julie. He’s behind this. | 朱莉 醒醒吧 他就是幕后主使 |
[1:01:15] | -How many fucked-up fisherman are there? -He’s after me too. | -有多少变态渔夫啊? -他也在追杀我 |
[1:01:21] | I got a letter. | 我收到封信 |
[1:01:24] | Oh, you got a letter. | 哦 你收到封信 |
[1:01:26] | I got run over. Helen gets her hair chopped off. | 我被车撞了 海伦的头发被剪了 |
[1:01:29] | Julie gets a body in a trunk and you get a letter. That’s balanced. | 朱莉的车箱里有尸体 你却收到封信 真是公平 |
[1:01:33] | What are you talking about? | 什么尸体? 你在说什么? |
[1:01:35] | Drop the act. You killed Max and took my jacket. | 别再演戏了 你杀了马克斯 拿了我的夹克 |
[1:01:38] | -Max is dead? -What is it with you, Ray? | -马克斯死了? -你到底想怎样? 雷 |
[1:01:41] | You were dogging us from the start, wanting to be our friend… | 你从一开始就纠缠我们 想做我们的朋友 |
[1:01:44] | but you were too jealous to handle it. | 可你却控制不了你的嫉妒心 |
[1:01:47] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[1:01:48] | Stop it! | 住口 |
[1:01:51] | We have to stick together. | 我们必须团结 |
[1:01:53] | We have to help each other. | 必须互相帮助 |
[1:02:02] | So if it’s not fisher-boy here, who is it and how do we find him? | 如果不是这个小渔夫 会是谁? 我们怎么找到他? |
[1:02:06] | We think his name is Billy Blue. | 我们认为是比利 布鲁 |
[1:02:10] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[1:02:12] | Missy said there was a friend named Billy Blue. | 蜜丝 说他有个朋友叫比利 布鲁 |
[1:02:14] | Who probably went to school with David Egan. | 他应该是大卫 伊根的同学 |
[1:02:16] | According to sis, that would make him class of ’92. | 他姐姐说他是92级的 |
[1:02:20] | Elsa was class of ’92. | Elas是92级的 |
[1:02:22] | Maybe there’s something in her yearbook. | 可能她的年册里有 |
[1:02:25] | That’s him, huh? | 就是他? |
[1:02:27] | Hard to believe that’s the guy. | 很难相信是这个人 |
[1:02:29] | His face isn’t splattered all over the road, dumb ass. | 是啊 他的脸还没被撞的稀烂 蠢蛋 |
[1:02:34] | Maybe Blue’s not his real name. | 可能布鲁不是他的真姓 |
[1:02:37] | That’s right. He could have easily lied to Missy. We did. | 没错 他很容易对蜜丝 撒谎 |
[1:02:41] | We should bring the yearbook to Missy. If she had it in front of her… | 我们应该把年册拿给蜜丝 如果她看到年册… |
[1:02:44] | -She could point him out. -I’m not going anywhere. | -她就能把他指出来 -我哪也不去 |
[1:02:51] | High school mug shots? | 高中大头照? |
[1:02:55] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[1:02:57] | -You’ve got that parade today. -Forget it. | -今天你要游行 -不去了 |
[1:03:00] | You need to be there in case he shows up. | 不行 你得去 以防他现身 |
[1:03:03] | -I don’t want him to show up. -This could be our chance. | -我不想他现身 -听着 海伦 这可能是我们的机会 |
[1:03:06] | We could catch him. | 抓到他的机会 |
[1:03:08] | I’ll go to Missy’s. | 我去找蜜丝 |
[1:03:10] | Barry, go to the parade and | 巴里和海伦去游行 |
[1:03:11] | don’t let her out of your sight. If he shows up… | 别让她 离开你的视线 要是他出现了.. |
[1:03:14] | -I’ll pound his ass. -Listen to yourselves. | -我会打他屁股 -听听你们说的 |
[1:03:17] | You sound like vigilantes. | 听起来像警察一样 |
[1:03:19] | It’s July Fourth. | 明天是7月4日 |
[1:03:21] | This is his day. | 是他会行动的日子 |
[1:03:22] | Whatever he has planned is gonna happen, unless we stop him. | 如果我们不阻止 他的计划就会一一实行 |
[1:03:26] | Come on, Julie. Don’t you see? | 得了 朱莉 你还不明白吗? |
[1:03:29] | It’s that moment where we have to make a decision. | 我们该做决定了 |
[1:03:32] | Let’s make the right one this time. | 这次做个正确的决定 |
[1:03:35] | I’m not interested in what’s right. I want to do what’s smart. | 我不在乎对与错 我只想怎么明智 怎么做 |
[1:03:39] | Then let’s get the hell out of here. We can leave town. Disappear. | 那我们离开这吧 我们可以离开镇子 消失 |
[1:03:42] | I’ve already disappeared. Now I want my life back. | 我已经消失了 现在我想过回我以前的生活 |
[1:03:50] | We have to face this. | 我们必须面对 |
[1:03:52] | What’s it gonna be, Ray? | 雷 你做何决定? |
[1:05:06] | Over there! | 巴里 巴里 在那 |
[1:05:13] | Move! | 让开 |
[1:05:21] | Move it! | 让开 |
[1:05:34] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:05:37] | Where the hell is he? | 他到底在哪? |
[1:06:14] | Hello. | 有人吗? |
[1:06:40] | hello | 有人吗? |
[1:06:50] | hello | 有人吗? |
[1:07:12] | Please. | 请别… |
[1:07:17] | Missy, do you remember me from the other day? The car trouble? | 蜜丝 还记得我吗? 前天抛锚的车? |
[1:07:22] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干吗? |
[1:08:04] | Please, we need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[1:08:08] | I need to find your brother’s friend Billy Blue. I need to talk to him. | 我得找到你弟弟的朋友比利 布鲁 我要和他谈谈 |
[1:08:12] | Maybe you could look through this yearbook. | 也许你能看看这本年册 |
[1:08:14] | What’s this all about? | 究竟什么事? |
[1:08:17] | It’s too crazy to explain, but it has to do with your brother… | 很难解释 和你弟弟有关 |
[1:08:21] | and last July Fourth. | 和去年7月4日有关 |
[1:08:24] | What about it? | 怎么回事? |
[1:08:26] | What happened wasn’t an accident. There’s more to it. | 那事故不是意外 还有内情 |
[1:08:29] | -I know. -You know what? | -我知道 -你知道什么? |
[1:08:34] | -He killed himself. -He what? | -他是自杀的 -他什么? |
[1:08:38] | He went up there to die that night. That’s where Susie died. | 那天晚上他是去那自杀的 苏西也是死在那的 |
[1:08:43] | See, the whole town blamed him for her death… | 整个镇子都把她的死怪到他头上 |
[1:08:46] | so he blamed himself. | 所以他很自责 |
[1:08:49] | How do you know it was a suicide? | 你怎么知道是自杀的? |
[1:08:53] | He left a note. | 他留了张条 |
[1:08:57] | I had to keep this hidden from the insurance company… | 我不能让保险公司知道 |
[1:09:00] | because they wouldn’t pay me the money if it was suicide. | 自杀的话他们不会赔偿的 |
[1:09:07] | That don’t much matter anymore… | 这不再重要了… |
[1:09:10] | because the money’s been spent. | 因为钱已经花光了 |
[1:09:16] | This isn’t a suicide note. This is a death threat. | 这不是遗书 这是恐吓信 |
[1:09:21] | What are you talk… What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[1:09:25] | Your brother didn’t kill himself, Missy. | 蜜丝 你弟弟没有自杀 |
[1:09:28] | I saw him. I was there, and whoever sent this was there too. | 我看见他了 我当时在那 寄信的人也在那 |
[1:09:31] | Where did you see him? | 你什么意思? 你在哪看见他的? |
[1:09:33] | He was crossing the road. We accidentally hit him. | -他过马路时我们撞到了他 是个意外 -不对 |
[1:09:37] | My brother drowned. | 我弟弟是淹死的 |
[1:09:39] | He had “Susie” tattooed on his arm. | 我看到的 他的手臂上有”苏西”的纹身 |
[1:09:41] | -He doesn’t have a tattoo. -I saw it. | -他没有纹身 -我看见的 |
[1:09:43] | You didn’t see anything! Get out of here. | 你什么都没看见 出去 |
[1:09:49] | Get out of my house. | 从我的房子里滚出去 |
[1:10:00] | Oh, my God. | 哦 上帝 |
[1:10:04] | It wasn’t your brother. | 那不是你弟弟 |
[1:10:14] | There’s gonna be a lot of people in here who can’t hear it. | 会有很多人听不到 |
[1:10:17] | One, two, three. Now we’ve got it. | 1 2 3 现在可以了 |
[1:10:20] | Nobody mess with it. Leave it right there. | 没人会去乱动的 就把它放那儿吧 |
[1:10:27] | Stay calm. I’ll be up in the balcony. | 冷静点 我会在包厢 |
[1:10:30] | He had a hook, Barry. | 巴里 他有个钩子 |
[1:10:32] | I saw it. It was a big huge hook. | 我看见了 很大的钩子 |
[1:10:37] | Everything’s gonna be all right. | 一切都会好的 |
[1:10:39] | I’m not gonna let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你出事的 |
[1:10:45] | Very nicely done, ladies. | 小姐们 干的好 |
[1:10:47] | And now, let’s meet last year’s winner… | 现在 让我们欢迎去年的冠军 |
[1:10:50] | Miss Helen Shivers! | 海伦·希弗斯小姐 |
[1:11:08] | As we continue with our pageant, we’ll move into… | 现在我们继续比赛 接下来是… |
[1:11:11] | the talent competition, ladies. | 才艺表演 女士们 |
[1:11:52] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[1:12:05] | Barry no | 巴里 |
[1:12:09] | no | 不要! |
[1:12:12] | Somebody help him, please! | 救命啊 |
[1:12:14] | Help him! | 救救他 |
[1:12:17] | Help him! | 救救他 |
[1:12:21] | Help him! Barry! | 救救他 巴里 |
[1:12:23] | Help him now! | 现在救他 |
[1:12:26] | Please don’t let him die! | 别让他死 |
[1:12:29] | -Excuse me. -He’s got him! | -打扰一下 -他抓住他了 |
[1:12:34] | -What’s the problem? -He’s gonna kill him! | -怎么回事? -他会杀了他的 |
[1:12:36] | -Who’s killing who? -In the balcony! | -谁杀谁? -在包厢! |
[1:12:39] | Everybody stay calm. | 大家保持镇静 |
[1:12:41] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[1:12:43] | You people move back to your seats. Everything’s under control here. | 大家坐回位子上吧 事态已经控制住了 |
[1:12:51] | Ma’am, stay behind me. Okay? | 女士 待在我后面 |
[1:13:04] | There’s nobody up here. This is not my idea of a funny joke. | 这没人 我觉得这一点都不好笑 |
[1:13:09] | -He was here. -Who? | -他刚才在这 -谁? |
[1:13:11] | -The fisherman. He killed Barry. -Barry who? | -渔夫 他杀了巴里 -巴里是谁 |
[1:13:14] | Who are we talking about? There’s nobody up here. Let’s go downstairs. | 我们在讨论谁 这没人 下楼吧 |
[1:13:17] | Come on. There’s nobody up here. | 走吧 这儿没人 |
[1:13:24] | Watch your step. | 当心楼梯 |
[1:13:37] | Ma’am, I’m gonna take you home. Your parents are worried about you. | 女士 我送你回家 你爸妈该担心了 |
[1:13:43] | You have to believe me. | 你要相信我 |
[1:13:47] | Why don’t you let me take you home, okay? | 让我送你回家吧 好吗? |
[1:13:54] | Excuse me. We’ll be needing this. | 对不起 我们需要这个 |
[1:14:06] | Come on. Hurry. | 快点 快点 |
[1:14:09] | So then he killed him with a fishhook. | 那么他用鱼钩杀了他 |
[1:14:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:14:13] | Did this fisherman guy use the same hook to cut all your hair off? | 这个渔夫用同一把钩子 剪了你的头发吗? |
[1:14:18] | He used scissors, asshole. | 他用的剪刀 混蛋 |
[1:14:23] | Look, I know I sound delusional, but it’s true. | 听着 我知道听起来象妄想 但这是真的 |
[1:14:27] | I’ve heard this story before, except the way I heard it… | 以前我听过这故事了 只是不是渔夫 |
[1:14:30] | it was an escaped mental patient who had a hook for a hand. | 是手持长钩潜逃的精神病人 |
[1:14:39] | We’re gonna have to take the alley. | 我们从巷子走 |
[1:14:55] | Look, you little shit-stick, Mayberry-ass reject… | 听着 你这个可恶愚蠢的小镇警察 |
[1:14:59] | there’s been a murder, and you’re gonna fry in hell if you ignore it. | 忽视命案 活该下地狱 |
[1:15:03] | I’ll tell you what I’ll do, okay? | 我会告诉你我要做什么 行了吧? |
[1:15:06] | I’ll contact Barry’s parents, and we’ll put out a search for him. | 我会联系巴里的父母 然后组织搜查队 |
[1:15:09] | He was probably just playing a prank on you. | 可能他只是和你开玩笑 |
[1:15:16] | Oh, Jesus. | 上帝 |
[1:15:18] | I’m just gonna be a minute. | 我一会就回来 |
[1:15:20] | I’m gonna see if this fella needs help. | 看看这家伙是否需要帮助 |
[1:15:36] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[1:15:38] | What’s the trouble? | 怎么了? |
[1:15:41] | That’s him! | 就是他 |
[1:15:43] | Behind you! | 在你后面 |
[1:16:35] | “Susie Willis killed. Trapped in car. | 苏西·威利斯被困车中遇难 |
[1:16:37] | Driver unharmed. Survived by her father, Benjamin… | 司机平安 她的父亲 本杰明… |
[1:16:40] | a local fisherman.” | 是当地渔夫 |
[1:17:04] | Elsa. | 艾尔莎. |
[1:17:10] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[1:17:16] | Open the door! Hurry! | 开门 快点 |
[1:17:19] | Please! | 拜托 |
[1:17:24] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:17:26] | Please, Elsa! Open the door! | 艾尔莎 开门 |
[1:17:29] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[1:17:30] | Open the door now, please! This instant! | 现在立刻开门 |
[1:17:35] | -I’m coming. -Elsa! | -我来了 -艾尔莎 |
[1:17:41] | You could have walked around. The Broad Street entrance is open. | 你可以绕过去 朝着大街的入口开着啊 |
[1:17:44] | I’m being attacked! | 我被袭击了 |
[1:17:46] | You’re what? | 你什么? |
[1:17:49] | Lock the other door. I’ll call the police. | 把那个门也锁上 我要报警 |
[1:17:51] | -What is going on? -Do what I say! | -出什么事了? -照我说的做 该死的 |
[1:18:17] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:19:04] | Elsa, where are you? | 艾尔莎 你在哪? |
[1:23:15] | Julie, what are you doing here? | 朱莉 你在这做什么? |
[1:23:18] | We didn’t kill David Egan on the road that night. | 我们没撞死大卫·伊根 那晚有别的人在那儿 |
[1:23:20] | What? | 你在说什么啊? |
[1:23:22] | It was Susie’s father, Ben Willis… a fisherman. | 我想是苏西的父亲 本·威利斯 他是个渔民 |
[1:23:24] | But they found David’s body in the water. | 但大卫的尸体是在水中发现的 |
[1:23:27] | I know, but I think Ben Willis killed David Egan. | 我知道 可我觉得 是本·威利斯杀了大卫·伊根 |
[1:23:30] | You think this Willis guy killed David, then we killed him? | 等一下 你认为这个威利斯杀了大卫 然后我们杀了他? |
[1:23:34] | But what if he didn’t die? What if he’s still alive? | 他要是没死呢? 他要是还活着呢? |
[1:23:38] | This is crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[1:23:42] | Come aboard. Come inside. | 上船 到里面来 |
[1:23:44] | -We’ve gotta find Helen and Barry. -We will. | -我们得找到海伦和巴里 -我们会的 |
[1:24:02] | You. | 你 |
[1:24:05] | -It’s you. -What are you talking about? | -哦 天啊 是你 -你在说什么? |
[1:24:08] | Billy Blue. You went to Missy’s. | 比利·布鲁 是你去了蜜丝那 |
[1:24:11] | You’re the friend. | 你是那个朋友 |
[1:24:13] | You’re the fisherman. | 你就是渔夫 |
[1:24:14] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[1:24:16] | Julie, wait! | 朱莉 等等 |
[1:24:20] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:24:25] | -Julie! -help me! | -朱莉! -救命啊 |
[1:24:33] | Please help me. | 请救救我 |
[1:24:35] | Easy, child. | 镇定 孩子 |
[1:24:37] | I need to call the police. | 我要叫警察 |
[1:24:40] | On the boat. Hurry! | 上船 快点 |
[1:25:32] | You in some kind of trouble, child? | 你有麻烦了吧? 孩子 |
[1:25:37] | Yes. Yeah. I’m in a lot of trouble. | 是的 我麻烦很大 |
[1:25:45] | That’s a shame… | 真遗憾… |
[1:25:48] | being it’s Fourth of July and all. | 今天是国庆日 |
[1:25:51] | Kids like you should be out having fun… | 你的同龄人都该出去玩了 |
[1:25:54] | drinking, partying… | 喝酒 开派对 |
[1:25:56] | running people over… | 撞人… |
[1:25:58] | getting away with murder… things like that. | 肇事潜逃…诸如此类 |
[1:26:04] | You. | 你是… |
[1:26:07] | -Ben Willis. -Good. | -本·威利斯 -不错 |
[1:26:10] | I see you’ve been doing your homework too. | 看出来你也做功课了 |
[1:26:24] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:27:52] | Welcome aboard, Ray. | 欢迎上船 雷 |
[1:29:53] | Open the door, Julie! | 开门 朱莉 |
[1:29:55] | You got no place to hide! | 你没地方藏的 |
[1:32:09] | Come on, Julie. | -快来 朱莉 -雷 |
[1:32:25] | Happy Fourth of July, Julie. | 国庆节快乐 朱莉 |
[1:32:27] | It was an accident. | 那是意外 |
[1:32:29] | I know all about accidents. And let me give you some advice. | 我很了解意外 让我给你些建议吧 |
[1:32:32] | When you leave a man for dead, make sure he’s really dead. | 当你把一个死人扔下的时候 要确信他真死了 |
[1:33:27] | We never killed anyone. This whole year was for… | 我们没杀过任何人 整整一年来… |
[1:33:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:33:32] | The guilt was killing me… | 罪恶感让我受不了 |
[1:33:35] | and I had to know who he was. | 我必须知道他是谁 |
[1:33:38] | That’s why I went to see Missy. | 所以我去见蜜丝 |
[1:33:40] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you, but… | 抱歉我没告诉你 |
[1:33:43] | I wanted you back. | 可我想得回你 |
[1:33:46] | I couldn’t lose you again. | 我不能再失去你了 |
[1:33:50] | I love you, Julie. | 我爱你 朱莉 |
[1:33:54] | No one gets me the way you do. | 没人比你更了解我 |
[1:33:57] | I understand your pain. | 我明白你的痛苦 |
[1:34:08] | Do you have any idea why this man would want you dead? | 你知道这男人干吗想杀你么? |
[1:34:15] | -None. -Here it comes. | -不知道 -捞上来了 |
[1:34:33] | Well, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:34:36] | The body will turn up. | 会找到尸体的 |
[1:34:39] | They usually do. | 通常都会 |
[1:34:52] | I made the dean’s list. | 我出了院长的黑名单了 |
[1:34:55] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢你 |
[1:34:57] | I miss you too, but I’m gonna see you in a couple of weeks. | 我知道 我也想你 不过我几个星期后会去见你 |
[1:35:00] | I cannot wait. I love New York. | 我都等不及了 我爱纽约 |
[1:35:02] | No. Of course, I love you more. | 不 当然我更爱你 |
[1:35:05] | I love you and you know that, but you know what? | 我爱你 你知道 可你知道吗? |
[1:35:08] | I’ve gotta take a shower. I’m really late. | 可我要去洗澡了 我要迟到了 |
[1:35:11] | Julie, you got some mail. | 朱莉 你有信 |
[1:35:13] | Thanks, Deb. | 谢谢 德布 |
[1:35:18] | A towel. | 一条毛巾 |
[1:35:20] | Ray, don’t you start with me. | 雷 少来 |
[1:35:23] | You, mister, can ravage me in two weeks. | 再过两周你就能随心所欲了 |
[1:35:26] | Yes, I love you too. | 是的 我也爱你 |
[1:36:00] | Pool part this Saturday at noon! | 游泳池派对 本周六中午 |
[1:36:26] | I still know | 我仍然知道 |