英文名称:Shes Out Of My League
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | Marnie? | 玛妮 |
[00:45] | I know we agreed to take some time off. | 我知道我俩都同意要分开一阵子 |
[00:48] | And I think that was a great idea. | 我也觉得这主意挺好的 |
[00:51] | My god. | 天啊 |
[00:52] | It gave us both a chance to experiment, if you will, | 这让我们俩都有足够多的时间来实验 |
[00:57] | And meet all sorts of new and interesting, different people. | 也可以结识有趣的新朋友 |
[01:03] | You did quite a bit more experimenting than I did. | 你的实验可比我多多啦 |
[01:08] | A lot more experimenting. You are like a scientist! | 这么多的实验 你简直算得上是个科学家啦 |
[01:14] | With beakers and… but, obviously, I’m cool with that. Like… | 拿着烧杯什么的 当然我也能承受 |
[01:19] | ’cause the thing is, I think we’re stronger as a result. | 说真的 我觉得经过这段时间我们都成熟了 |
[01:24] | But here’s the thing, Marnie, it’s been two years. | 但是 玛妮 问题是都两年了 |
[01:28] | And that’s a lot of time off. | 我们分开都这么久了 |
[01:31] | And I’m ready for some time on. | 我想是时候分久必和了吧 |
[01:36] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[01:40] | I miss us. | 想我们在一起的时光 |
[01:44] | I got something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[01:48] | What do you think? | 你们觉得如何 |
[01:50] | Oh, man! | 老兄 |
[01:55] | It’s depressing. I mean, it’s really depressing. | 太让人无语了 真的 我太无语了 |
[01:59] | It’s horrible to watch you like this. | 看着你这个样子感觉真不好受 |
[02:01] | I think this is really pretty. How’s it work? | 我觉得这个挺漂亮的 怎么打开 |
[02:05] | What the hell is that? | 那他妈是什么玩意 |
[02:06] | I got it for Valentine’s Day, | 那是我当年准备的情人节礼物 |
[02:08] | right before she broke up with me. | 不过她没过多久就跟我分手了 |
[02:10] | Look, Stainer, I know you don’t like her very much. | 斯坦纳 我知道你不太喜欢她 |
[02:13] | No. No. I hate her. In fact, the day that you broke up with her, | 没错 我讨厌她 说真的 你跟她分手那天 |
[02:16] | I marked that down in my calendar as a day of rejoicement. | 我在我的日历上画了个代表欢乐的大圈 |
[02:19] | I’m gonna celebrate it with a cake with her face on it. | 我要弄一个画着她的脸的蛋糕来庆祝这事 |
[02:22] | But instead of eating it, we smash it. | 但我可不会吃 我要把它砸了 |
[02:23] | Ok? You can do a lot better. | 你可以找到更好的 |
[02:25] | – You deserve a lot better, Kirk. – Thank you, | -她配不上你的 科克 -谢谢 |
[02:27] | But I’ve seen what’s out there and | 可我也试过走出去 |
[02:29] | I don’t think it gets any better. | 我不觉得我还有机会找到更好的 |
[02:31] | When have you been out there? When have you left the apartment? | 你有走出去吗 你就是一宅男 |
[02:33] | I went out on four different dates. | 我出去参加了四次不同的约会 |
[02:36] | With three girls and that guy. | 对方是三个女生 和那个男的 |
[02:39] | I don’t know what his intentions were, but it’s fine. | 我不明白他的用意何在 不过也挺好的 |
[02:42] | We had a great conversation. He was just lookin’ for a friend. | 我们聊得很投机 他只是想找个伴儿 |
[02:45] | – Know what your problem is? – What? | -知道你的问题出在哪儿吗 -哪儿 |
[02:47] | – You’re a moodle. – A “Moodle”? | -你就像条人面狗 -“人面狗” |
[02:48] | A man poodle. Girls, | 就是长着张人脸的小狗 女孩儿们 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1558个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:228个,六级词汇:116个,GRE词汇:123个,托福词汇:164个,考研词汇:259个,专四词汇:205个,专八词汇:36个, 所有生词标注共:502个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:50] | they want to take you out on a walk. | 她们喜欢带你出去散步 |
[02:51] | They want to feed you, they want to | 她们想喂你吃的 她们也会想 |
[02:53] | cuddle you. But, make no mistake, | 抱抱你 可是 千万别搞错了 |
[02:55] | no girl wants to do the moodle. | 不会有女孩儿想上人面狗 |
[02:58] | – No one’d ever fuck a moodle. – No. | -没人会跟人面狗上床 -没错 |
[03:00] | – he’s right. – I’m telling you, | -他说的没错 -我告诉你 |
[03:01] | If you want to get Marnie back, she has got to believe | 要是你想和玛妮重归于好 你一定要让她明白 |
[03:04] | that from the second she broke up with you, | 从她跟你分手的下一秒开始 |
[03:06] | your life has been a non-stop snatch parade. | 你就解放了自己 浪蝶狂蜂一般浪荡不堪 |
[03:09] | Or you could just be who you are. Why can’t that be good enough? | 要不你就顺其自然 这不也挺好的嘛 |
[03:14] | Why don’t you put your fucking balls in here, dude? | 老兄 让她看看你他妈有多带种 |
[03:30] | – “Snatch parade.” Really, Kirk? – Yeah, | -浪蝶狂蜂吗 科克 -没错 |
[03:33] | It’s been pretty awesome. | 感觉特别棒 |
[03:36] | I’ve been raw-doggin’ some randoms. | 我玩过不少女人 都不带套的 |
[03:38] | Usually careful. Mostly careful, though. | 但总是很小心 特别的小心 |
[03:41] | Always using protection. | 总会采取保护措施 |
[03:44] | Double-baggin’ it sometimes just to make sure there’s | 有时候会戴双层 确保万无一失 |
[03:48] | no seepage because… | 以免患上 |
[03:53] | …gonorrhea, herpes and stuff. I don’t want that. | 淋病 疱疹什么的 我可不想乐极生悲 |
[03:58] | Wow. I am really happy that you are doing so well with the ladies. | 我真高兴你和异性相处得这么好 |
[04:03] | But, truthfully, Marnie. | 但是 说真的 玛妮 |
[04:05] | I really just want to give all that | 我不想要那些 |
[04:07] | up and get back together with you. | 只想和你在一起 |
[04:11] | Kirk? You know I’m with Ron now. | 科克 你知道我现在和罗恩在一起了 |
[04:17] | Raw-doggin’ some randoms? | 跟女人胡搞还不带套 |
[04:19] | Wow, Kirky, sounds like you got some good stuff goin’ on. | 哇 科克 你可真有一手 |
[04:22] | – Yeah. – Thanks, Ron. | -是啊 -谢谢 罗恩 |
[04:26] | We’re kind of in the middle of something right now. | 我们还有一些事情要处理 |
[04:30] | Oh, you want to talk? No problem. | 噢 你想跟她叙叙旧 没问题 |
[04:33] | – I’ll just be in the other room. – Thanks, buddy. | -我换个房间待着就好 -谢谢 老兄 |
[04:36] | Ah, sorry. One more thing. Is there any salsa? | 不好意思 还有件事 你家里有甜辣酱吗 |
[04:41] | You know what? I’ll find it myself. Good luck there, pirate. | 没关系 我自个儿找去 祝你好运 公子哥儿 |
[04:48] | Are you kidding me, Marnie? That guy? | 你开玩笑吧 玛妮 就那家伙 |
[04:51] | That guy is an entrepreneur. | 那家伙是个企业家 |
[04:53] | – Well, Ron owns a Pizza Hut. – That’s a business. | -好吧 罗恩不过就是开了家必胜客 -那也是事业 |
[04:57] | It’s not even a real Pizza Hut! it’s a Pizza Hut express! | 那甚至都算不上真正的必胜客 就是家外卖 |
[05:01] | Working airport security with your dipshit friends | 跟你的傻逼朋友们一起在机场安保工作 |
[05:04] | isn’t getting you closer to being a pilot. | 永远也不会让你成为真正的飞行员 |
[05:06] | I… I got you somethin’. | 我 我有东西给你 |
[05:08] | Like, remember that time I made you the | 还记得当年我为你做了 |
[05:11] | mix tape of all the Kate Bush songs | 一张凯特・布什的歌的磁带吗 |
[05:13] | I thought applied to our relationship? This is cooler. | 我想那增进了我俩的感情吧 这个更有效 |
[05:18] | Happy Valentine’s Day from two years ago. | 情人节快乐 迟到了两年 |
[05:22] | Hi, honey. Everything ok? | 嗨 宝贝 没事吧 |
[05:24] | – Yeah. – Oh, God, what is that? | -嗯 -天啊 那是什么 |
[05:29] | I think it’s an ashtray? | 我估计是个烟灰缸吧 |
[05:31] | – No, it’s for your earrings. – Or that. | -不 是给你装耳环用的 -也有可能 |
[05:34] | Kirk, please, don’t cause a scene. Everyone’s over. | 科克 拜托 别那么矫情 都过去了 |
[05:38] | Jesus, Mom, a little privacy here, please? | 天啊 老妈 给我点个人空间行吗 |
[05:40] | – It’s ok, Mrs. Kettner. – Ok. | -没关系的 凯特纳夫人 -好吧 |
[05:44] | Kirk. You know that I don’t get along with my own parents, | 科克 你知道我和家人合不来 |
[05:48] | and you’ve been really great about | 我俩分手之后 你们家 |
[05:50] | your family practically adopting me | 待我视同己出 |
[05:52] | since we broke up. | 我很感激你 |
[05:54] | – I love you. – Marnie, I love you, too. | -我爱你 -玛妮 我也爱你 |
[05:57] | Just… ok… let me finish. | 让我说完好吗 |
[06:00] | I love you like I love… tv. | 我爱你 好比爱电视 |
[06:07] | I love you like I love pizza. | 我爱你 好比爱披萨 |
[06:08] | Superfly Snuka! | 飞龙斯奴卡[摔角选手] |
[06:10] | – No, Dylan! – You still got it! | -别 迪兰 -你还有机会 |
[06:12] | – Give it to him! – What’s up, little bro? | -反击他 -怎么回事 小兄弟 |
[06:14] | – Fuck you! – Dylan! Leave your brother alone. | -去你妈的 -迪兰 别烦你哥哥 |
[06:17] | – Snap him like a wishbone. – Sore spot? Just let it happen. | -像掐小鸡一样干掉他 -触到你的痛处了 别怕 |
[06:19] | – Yeah! You ain’t got shit, you pussy! – I hate you! | -你什么都不是 你这娘娘腔 -我讨厌你 |
[06:22] | Mom! Kirk said he hated me! | 妈 科克说他讨厌我 |
[06:24] | Ok, let’s move out! movie night! | 咱们快走 今晚有活动 |
[06:25] | I do not want to miss the previews. | 我可不想错过预演 |
[06:27] | – Here. I got the brews. Let’s go! – Comin’ with us, pirate? | -接着 我还有啤酒 走吧 -一起去不 公子哥儿 |
[06:30] | – No, thanks. – It’s Chris Tucker, dude. | -不了 谢谢 -那可是克里斯・塔克[演员]啊 老兄 |
[06:33] | Yeah, I think I’ll pass. | 嗯 我不去也没关系的 |
[06:35] | Do you see the words comin’ outta my mouth?! | 你看见我说话了吗[模仿克里斯・塔克] |
[06:37] | Chris Tucker, right? | 克里斯・塔克 对不 |
[06:39] | Mom! I did the Chris Tucker for him. | 妈 我给他模仿了克里斯・塔克 |
[06:41] | – That’s nice. – I’m just gonna leave this here. | -真不错 -我还是把这个留给你吧 |
[06:44] | He’s the black guy from Rush Hour. | 他就是《尖峰时刻》里的那个黑人 |
[06:45] | – Let’s go, go, go! – Ok. | -咱们走 -好 |
[06:47] | – Mom… yeah. – you know, it’s engraved on… | -妈 -那永远留在我的 |
[07:40] | Boarding passes and IDs where I can see them, please! | 请出示登机牌和身份证 谢谢 |
[07:44] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[07:45] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[07:47] | Boarding passes and ids where I… | 请出示登机牌和身份证 |
[07:48] | Oh, well, well, well. Thanks for comin’ in, Kettner. | 噢 你还知道来上班啊 凯特纳 |
[07:51] | Sorry I’m late, Fuller. | 对不起我迟到了 富勒 |
[07:52] | – Yeah? You’d better have a good excuse. – No. | -是嘛 你最好有个好理由 -没 |
[07:56] | You wanna take a second? Make somethin’ up? | 要不要想一会儿 给我编一个 |
[07:59] | – Nope. – Interesting. | -不了 -有意思 |
[08:03] | Oh, look at this. | 噢 看看这个尤物 |
[08:10] | Yeah, that’s so good. That’s great. That’s perfect. | 对 那很好 太好了 简直完美 |
[08:13] | Listen, mr. Friedman, their quote is lower than ours. | 弗里德曼先生 他们的报价比我们的低 |
[08:16] | So if fake flowers and cheap champagne | 所以要是你就想弄点假花和劣酒 |
[08:19] | is how you want to woo your clients, | 来讨你顾客的欢心 |
[08:21] | then feel free to blow us out. | 我倒不介意你不跟我们合作 |
[08:23] | I’m sure the event’ll be fine. | 我相信那样办也没问题 |
[08:24] | Thank you, Mr. Friedman. Tomorrow. | 谢谢 弗里德曼先生 明天见 |
[08:27] | Have a nice flight. | 祝您旅途愉快 |
[08:31] | Boarding passes and IDs where I can see… Hi! | 请出示登机牌和身份证 嗨 |
[08:35] | – Hi. – Hay-lo. | -嗨 -你好 |
[08:37] | Hi-lo. Hello! | 你好 你好啊 |
[08:39] | New york, huh? Yeah. The big… city. | 去纽约 对吧 大城市啊 |
[08:44] | Big apple. | 大苹果[纽约昵称] |
[08:45] | Big apple city. I get up there a lot, | 大苹果城 我常去那儿 |
[08:48] | ’cause I actually, I gig up there. | 因为实际上 我在那儿演出来着 |
[08:51] | I play in a band. | 我是玩乐队的 |
[08:52] | – I’m the lead in a band. – hey, Stainer. | -我是乐队主唱 -嘿 斯坦纳 |
[08:55] | Did you get the numbers for the new procedures regarding planes? | 你有那个飞机的新手续的数据吗 |
[09:01] | This is Randy. | 这位是兰迪 |
[09:04] | – What’s up? – Hi. | -你好啊 -嗨 |
[09:06] | – Well, everything checks out. – Thank you. | -好 手续办好了 -谢谢 |
[09:11] | – Do you need a hand? – No. | -要搭把手吗 -不用了 |
[09:14] | Smooth. Go put this back in the trash. | 太假了 把这个扔了吧 |
[09:16] | – It’s a memo. – Put it back in the trash! | -这是张备忘录 -快给我扔了 |
[09:19] | – Boarding passes and ids, please! – Next! Oh, Ma’am! | -请出示登机牌与身份证 -下一位 噢 女士 |
[09:24] | – Your shoes. – Oh, sorry. | -请脱鞋 -噢 不好意思 |
[09:28] | Ok, let’s go ahead and strip off that | 好的 请站前一步 解下腰带 |
[09:30] | belt too, while we’re at it, huh? | 我们需要检查一下 |
[09:34] | You have any piercings you want me to know about? | 你身上有没有穿过孔 想说说吗 |
[09:38] | Anything at all? | 有吗 |
[09:40] | All right, I’m really late for my flight. | 好吧 我真的得赶飞机了 |
[09:42] | Why don’t you step on through, | 请过来这边 |
[09:43] | we’ll see if you set off the machine. | 我们会确认你的安检信息 |
[09:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:48] | No, no, no. Not so fast. | 别 别那么着急嘛 |
[09:50] | I’m gonna have to ask you to step over to the wanding area. | 请您站到这边的扫描区域 |
[09:53] | – fuller, why? – well, you never know. I mean… | -富勒 为什么 -嗯 你不懂 我是想 |
[09:56] | You just waved the wand over your tie clip! | 你刚偷偷把探测棒放到你的领带夹上了 |
[09:59] | – No, I did not. – Yes, you did. | -我可没有 -你就有 |
[10:03] | Well, I am keeping an eye on you. | 好吧 我会好好盯着你的 |
[10:09] | Wow. They let guys like that work here? | 这种人怎么会在这儿工作 |
[10:14] | Yes, they, they, they let that guy be my boss. | 这种人还是我的上司 |
[10:17] | Thank you for pissing off your boss for me. | 谢谢你为了我得罪领导 |
[10:20] | Oh, yeah, please, anytime. | 没问题 随时恭候 |
[10:25] | – Molly! Your boarding pass. – Oh, thanks… Kirk. | -茉莉 你的登机牌 -谢谢 科克 |
[10:32] | Kirk. | 科克 |
[10:35] | Flight six-three to JFK, you’re cleared | 飞往肯尼迪国际机场的六十三号航班 |
[10:36] | for taxiing on runway two-niner. | 你们可以使用二十九号跑道起飞了 |
[10:39] | Cabin crew, lock doors and cross-check. | 机组人员请确认舱门关闭 |
[10:41] | Dude! Cut it a little closer, why don’t you? | 姐们 怎么来这么晚 |
[10:43] | I think I lost my iphone. I left it in security. | 我好像把我的Iphone丢了 落在安检处了 |
[10:46] | Well, here, calm down. I’ll call it. | 先坐下 别紧张 我来打打看 |
[11:01] | – Hello? – Who’s this? | -你好 -你是谁 |
[11:03] | I don’t know. Might be the guy with the new iphone. Who’s this? | 不知道 我发现了部新Iphone 你是谁 |
[11:06] | I don’t know. Might be your worst fucking nightmare, you… | 不知道 可能是你今生今世最大的梦魇 你这 |
[11:09] | – Patty! Stop it! – Sorry. | -帕蒂 闭嘴 -不好意思 |
[11:11] | Hello? Thank god you have my phone. My name is Molly McCleish. | 你好 谢天谢地你捡到了我手机 我是茉莉・麦克里奇 |
[11:15] | I remember you well. What gate are you at? I’ll run it over. | 我记得你 你在哪个登机门 我去送给你 |
[11:18] | Know what? We’re actually pushing back right now. | 我们马上就要起飞了 |
[11:21] | Excuse me. You’re not supposed to be on your phone. | 不好意思 你不能在飞机打电话 |
[11:24] | – It’s bad for the plane. – Oh, I’m sorry. | -对航行不好 -噢 真对不起 |
[11:26] | Are you a plane doctor? | 你是个飞机医生吗 |
[11:28] | No? So shut the fuck up. | 不是 那就他妈给我闭嘴 |
[11:30] | Tell you what, I’ll just leave it at | 那就这样 我把它留在 |
[11:32] | lost and found for you. How ’bout that? | 失物招领处 这样行吗 |
[11:34] | Would you hold on to it for me? I’m coming back tomorrow. | 你能给我留着吗 我明天就回来了 |
[11:37] | I’m an event planner. | 我是活动策划 |
[11:38] | I’m having this party at the Warhol Museum. | 我会在沃霍尔博物馆举行派对 |
[11:40] | – We could meet there. – Yes, of course. | -我们到时见吧 -好的 没问题 |
[11:42] | I know where that is. It’s actually | 我知道那地方在哪 其实就 |
[11:43] | – on my way home from work. – Sir? | -在我回家的路上 -先生 |
[11:45] | – She’s talking on her phone. – Dude! Go shit in your hand. | -她在打电话 -哥们 玩蛋去吧 |
[11:50] | I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[11:51] | Tonight’s the night, Kirky. | 今晚是个大日子 科克 |
[11:53] | No. I… Devon, tonight is just a night | 不 我 迪冯 今晚只是 |
[11:55] | where I return some lost property to a fellow human being. | 我将失物交回给另一个人类的时候 |
[12:00] | Come on, man, you gotta be positive. | 拜托 兄弟 你可得积极点 |
[12:02] | It’s exciting! I mean, the night’s full of possibilities. | 太令人兴奋了 今晚充满了机遇啊 |
[12:07] | – I can almost smell ’em. – Oh, man. | -我都能嗅到了 -噢 老兄 |
[12:12] | – You know what this reminds me of? – What’s that? | -你知道这让我想起什么吗 -什么 |
[12:15] | The moment when Aladdin went to meet princess Jasmine. | 阿拉丁遇见茉莉公主的时候 |
[12:18] | What? | 什么 |
[12:20] | You’re like a street urchin, and this is the palace! | 你好比阿拉丁 此刻身在皇宫 |
[12:23] | Ok, so then what does that make you? | 好吧 那你又是什么 |
[12:26] | I’m the genie. | 我是神灯精灵 |
[12:28] | Why am I so nervous? This is stupid. | 我这么紧张干嘛 太傻了 |
[12:30] | Let’s get this over with, ok? Let’s go. | 咱们速战速决 行吗 走吧 |
[12:32] | Yeah. Let’s go on a magic carpet ride. | 好 咱们坐上魔法飞毯吧 |
[12:54] | No, I think it’s good. We have to act positive. | 不 我觉得挺好的 我们得积极点 |
[12:56] | – Wendy! – Hi! Congratulations, ladies. | -温蒂 -嗨 恭喜 小姐们 |
[12:58] | – This party is so amazing. – It is, right? | -派对真棒 -对吧 |
[13:01] | – Hey. Sorry I’m late. – Nice, Katie. Real classy. | -嘿 不好意思我迟到了 -真好 凯蒂 着装真经典 |
[13:06] | I had a major laundry disaster. This | 我出了个洗衣房灾难 这 |
[13:08] | is the only dry bra that I have left. | 是我剩下的最后一件干的胸罩了 |
[13:10] | – Do you want me to take it off? – No! | -你想让我脱了吗 -别 |
[13:12] | – Just take a tray and circulate. – Yeah, | -去拿个托盘招待一下客人就好 -好 |
[13:14] | Circulate. Know what that means? | 招待 你知道什么叫招待吧 |
[13:21] | Hey, excuse me. I’m looking for Molly McCleish? | 嘿 不好意思 麻烦找一下茉莉・麦克里奇 |
[13:26] | – Are you here to arrest her? – No. | -你是来抓她的吗 -不是 |
[13:28] | What about you? You gonna search me? | 你呢 你要搜我吗 |
[13:30] | No. No, I’m, I’m not TSA. | 不 我不是运输安全署的 |
[13:33] | I can get you a mad discount on a flight, if you want, though. | 不过 你要是想买机票我可以帮你搞到打折票 |
[13:36] | Molly’s my sister. She’s… up there. | 茉莉是我姐姐 她在那边 |
[13:41] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢了 |
[13:43] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[13:49] | – Hey. – Hey. This is Patty. | -嘿 -嘿 这位是帕蒂 |
[13:52] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[13:57] | – Oh, this is my friend, Devon. – Princess Jasmine. | -这位是我朋友 迪冯 -茉莉公主 |
[14:04] | – Here’s your phone. – Oh, thank God. | -你的电话 -噢 谢天谢地 |
[14:06] | You… thank you. You saved my life. | 你 谢谢你 你帮了个大忙 |
[14:09] | Oh, please. It’s no big deal at all. | 噢 别客气 没什么的 |
[14:11] | I think we’re gonna get goin’ now. | 我们还是走吧 |
[14:13] | We’re a bit overdressed for this. | 我们穿的有点太正式了 |
[14:17] | – Yeah. – Oh, no! You guys look great. | -嗯 -别 你们看起来挺棒的 |
[14:19] | You should stay and have a drink, right? | 你们待会儿 喝点东西再走 好吗 |
[14:22] | Know what? Excuse me one second. | 给你句忠告 |
[14:24] | Get a drink, but don’t get it from my sister’s tray. | 喝点东西 可千万别从我妹妹的托盘里拿 |
[14:31] | What’s up, freckles? | 玩得好吗 小雀斑 |
[14:35] | …Your friend’s hot. | 你朋友真性感 |
[14:40] | What’d she just say? | 她刚才说什么 |
[14:41] | – “I think your friend is hot.” – Yeah, right. | -“我觉得你朋友很性感” -嗯 |
[14:49] | Seriously, Kirky, do not josh me. All right? I need this. | 说真的 科克 别耍我好吗 我真想知道 |
[14:53] | Well, devon, I would never josh you. She said, | 迪冯 我耍你干嘛 她说的就是 |
[14:55] | “I think your friend is hot.” | “我觉得你的朋友很性感” |
[14:57] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的 -真的 |
[14:59] | – Yeah! – Oh, stop. | -太好了 -噢 别 |
[15:01] | – Yeah! – No. No. | -太好了 -别 |
[15:03] | No, you… Devon, you’re happily married. | 别 迪冯 你婚姻幸福美满 |
[15:05] | You and I both know you’d never cheat on Karen. | 我俩都知道你不会背着卡伦偷情的 |
[15:08] | Yeah, you’re right. I don’t need to. | 没错 你说的对 我不需要 |
[15:10] | Know why? ’cause that girl thinks I’m hot. | 知道为什么不 因为那女孩儿觉得我很性感 |
[15:14] | Know what? Don’t tell Karen about this. | 千万那别跟卡伦说这事儿 |
[15:16] | – No. – Stuffed mushroom? | -不会的 -来点酿蘑菇 |
[15:18] | – Yeah, sure. – Yeah. | -好的 -好 |
[15:19] | I dropped ’em on the floor, | 我不小心把它们倒在地上了 |
[15:20] | but five second rule. | 五秒钟法则嘛[五秒钟之内不会沾染上细菌] |
[15:23] | – Good. Thank you. – It’s ok, I’ll wait. | -好 谢谢 -没关系 我再等下一次把 |
[15:25] | Suit yourself. | 请自便 |
[15:26] | – What the…? – Shit. | -什么 -操 |
[15:29] | – What the hell are you doing? – I am so sorry, sir. | -你他妈干什么呢 -对不起 先生 |
[15:31] | I… I… | 我 |
[15:33] | – What? – I don’t know. | -怎么回事 -不知道 |
[15:35] | – Katie! – No, no, no, not Katie. | -凯蒂 -别 不是她的错 |
[15:37] | This is all my fault. I’m very, very sorry. | 这都是我的错 我非常抱歉 |
[15:39] | Can I see your invitation? | 我能看看你的邀请函吗 |
[15:48] | Probably not the best thing to say to the museum director. | 那句话可不该问博物馆馆长 |
[15:51] | True, but we should do cultural events like this more often. | 没错 我们得常来这种文化场所 |
[15:54] | Kirk! Oh, my god. | 科克 天啊 |
[15:58] | Patty told me what happened. What can I say? I’m so sorry. | 帕蒂都告诉我了 我还能说什么呢 抱歉 |
[16:02] | My reputation in the arts community may be shot, | 我在艺术圈里的名声算是没治了 |
[16:05] | but I think I’ll get over it. | 不过我觉得我会接受这个噩耗的 |
[16:08] | Know what? I’d like to make it up to you. | 我给你点补偿吧 |
[16:09] | – Are you free tomorrow night? – Yeah, yes. Yes. | -你明晚有空吗 -有 |
[16:12] | We handle some of the Penguins events, | 我们也帮助举办匹兹堡企鹅队的比赛 |
[16:15] | we’ve got seats for the islanders game. | 我们有对纽约岛人队的比赛门票 |
[16:18] | – Do you like hockey? – Do I like hockey? Yes, I do. | -你喜欢冰球吗 -我喜欢冰球吗 对 |
[16:21] | Great. There’s two tickets. So, maybe, bring a friend. | 太好了 我有两张票 所以 你可以带个朋友 |
[16:24] | Wow, thank you so much. That’s amazing. | 哇 太谢谢你了 太棒了 |
[16:26] | – And the tickets will be at will call. – Ok. | -门票已经付过款了 -好的 |
[16:29] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[16:33] | – Bye. – Good night. | -再见 -晚安 |
[16:37] | Fare thee well, dear princess. | 我亲爱的公主再会咯 |
[16:39] | Until our magic carpets alight from | 我们会乘坐魔毯 |
[16:40] | Agrabah to the cave of wonders | 从安尔拉巴飞到仙洞 |
[16:42] | for a night of romance… and hockey. | 再与你共渡浪漫的冰球之夜 |
[16:49] | – I’m taking Stainer. – Are you serious? | -我要带斯坦纳去 -真的吗 |
[16:54] | No. No. No. That’s… | 不 不是 |
[16:56] | She’s not into me. | 她绝对不会看上我的 |
[16:58] | There are very few things that I am absolutely certain of. | 对这个我还是很有把握的 |
[17:01] | This chick does not like me. | 这小妞不喜欢我 |
[17:03] | Don’t be such a laydown Larry. | 拉里 别这么沮丧 |
[17:05] | I’m not being a… “laydown larry?” | 我没有沮丧 |
[17:08] | It’s just like me sayin’ that I’ll never go to the moon, | 就像你给我说我永远也上不了月球 |
[17:11] | I’m all right with that, too. | 我早就知道所以也不觉得遗憾 |
[17:13] | You don’t want to go to the moon? Bullshit. | 你难道就不想真的上月球吗 真是瞎扯 |
[17:15] | No, I am saying that I never will go to the moon, | 我不是说我不想上月球 |
[17:18] | and that’s fine because I never expected to. | 我无所谓 因为我压根没抱什么希望 |
[17:21] | You don’t know that. Technology and stuff. | 你不懂 高技术这玩意儿 |
[17:23] | You might go to the moon. | 也许有一天能让你飞上月球 |
[17:24] | He’s right. | 他说的对 |
[17:25] | No. This girl is, like, fuckin’ hot! | 这女孩儿不是他妈一般的性感 |
[17:30] | Yeah, but you said that shit about Marnie and, | 是啊 你以前不也是这么说玛尼的吗 |
[17:32] | let’s face it, | 面对现实吧 |
[17:33] | Marnie was kind of a skank. | 玛尼就是个荡妇 |
[17:35] | – Hi. – Hey. Marnie. We were just talking about | -嗨 -嘿 玛尼我们刚正说到 |
[17:41] | Marnie, the name… and how it’s | 玛尼这个名字 真的是 |
[17:42] | unfortunate that it’s not more common. | 没想到这个名字很少见呢 |
[17:44] | Fuck you, Stainer. | 去你妈的 斯坦纳 |
[17:46] | You didn’t let me finish. More common for skanks. | 你听我说完啊 荡妇很少有取这名的 |
[17:50] | Hey, Kirk, so are you gonna go to | 柯克 你下个月要 |
[17:52] | Branson with your folks next month? | 和你父母一起去布兰森吗 |
[17:54] | – I don’t think so. – ‘Cause they invited | -没有啊 -噢 因为他们邀请我 |
[17:56] | me and Ron to come along, and we’d love to go, | 和罗恩一起去 我们很高兴 |
[17:58] | But not if it’s gonna be weird for you. | 如果你不觉得别扭的话 |
[18:02] | Tickets are non-refundable, and I love Branson, | 票也不能退 我是很喜欢布兰森的 |
[18:05] | but it’s totally up to you. | 不过这都由你决定吧 |
[18:06] | Yeah, no, you should go. It’s fun. | 不 你们去吧 那儿很有趣 |
[18:10] | Thanks. Ok. | 谢了 |
[18:12] | – Ok… – I… that’s… | -恩 -噢 好 |
[18:15] | Ok, so she’s taking her new boyfriend | 意思是她要带着新男友 |
[18:19] | to branson with your parents. | 和你父母一起去布兰森 |
[18:23] | I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. | 真不知道是该笑还是该哭 |
[18:26] | Penguins are facing off against the lslanders. | 企鹅队与岛民队的对抗 |
[18:28] | What do you think are the keys to the game? | 你们觉得本场比赛的关键是什么呢 |
[18:29] | – I got the first one. – Thank you very much. | -第一杯我请 -谢谢啊 |
[18:31] | I got a 20. Four beers, please. | 我有20块 四瓶啤酒 谢谢 |
[18:35] | Three? | 三杯? |
[18:37] | Two? | 两杯? |
[18:39] | – He seemed nice. – That was all of my money. | -他看上去不错嘛 -那是我所有身家 |
[18:45] | – oh, my god. She’s here. – What? | -噢 天哪 她来了 -什么? |
[18:47] | That chick, from the airport? | 机场的那个小妞吗 |
[18:49] | I’ll try and call him tomorrow. | 我明天再打给他吧 |
[18:50] | I didn’t think she was gonna show. Hi! | 我没想到她也会来啊 嗨 |
[18:52] | Hey. So you got the tickets ok? | 嘿 你收到票了吧 |
[18:55] | Oh, yeah. Thank you so much. | 恩 谢啦 |
[18:56] | – Cool. Oh, you remember Patty. – Hi. | -太好了 你还记得帕蒂吗 -你好 |
[18:58] | Hi, there. Of course. I didn’t think that you were coming. | 当然记得 没想到在这儿见到你 |
[19:01] | I just… this is amazing. | 我… 有点惊讶 |
[19:04] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[19:05] | Stainer. | 斯坦纳 |
[19:07] | I’m sorry? | 能再说一遍吗 |
[19:09] | – Stainer. – What? | -斯坦纳 -什么? |
[19:11] | – Stainer. – His name is Stainer. | -斯坦纳 -他叫斯坦纳 |
[19:13] | – Right. – Just a non-descript nickname. | -哦 -就是个普通的绰号 |
[19:15] | Doesn’t mean anything, you know. It’s like Greg. | 像格瑞格一样 没特别的意思 |
[19:19] | You look like someone I went to high school with. | 你长得好像我以前的一个高中同学 |
[19:21] | What high school? Maybe it was me. | 哪所高中啊 说不定那就是我噢 |
[19:23] | No, he’s in a coma. | 那倒是不会 他正处于昏迷中 |
[19:26] | Who brought the good news bear? | 这是哪家跑出来的熊嘴巴那么毒 |
[19:27] | Somebody give her some fucking honey. | 谁他妈地快来给她抹点蜂蜜吧 |
[19:29] | Ok, should we just meet you up at the seats? | 额 我们一会儿看台上见吧 |
[19:32] | – Yeah, perfect. – Ok. | -恩 好的 -好 |
[19:35] | Kirk, that Molly girl’s insanely hot. | 科克 茉莉真不是一般的漂亮啊 |
[19:37] | Yeah, I know. | 恩 我晓得 |
[19:38] | – So you know what’s happening. – What’s that? | -你知道她接下来会干嘛吗 -什么? |
[19:40] | She’s setting you up with the bitchy friend. | 她要把你介绍给她那婊子朋友 |
[19:41] | Perfect for you, ’cause you like bitches. | 真适合你 你不就喜欢婊子吗 |
[19:44] | Yeah, well, that’s fine. | 恩 是很好呀 |
[19:47] | Patty’s not a bitch, she’s different. | 帕蒂不是婊子 她与众不同 |
[19:51] | Yeah, different in that | 是啊 就在于差别 |
[19:53] | she’s a bitch and other people aren’t. | 她是婊子 而别人不是 |
[20:00] | – Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! – Come on! | -射门 射 -快点 快呀 |
[20:05] | – Will! Will! – Pass it, pass it! | -威尔 -传球 传 |
[20:09] | Come on, Averill, play the man, not the puck! | 埃夫里尔 像个男人样 别给我来阴的 |
[20:12] | Yeah, come on, dick! | 妈的 这混蛋 |
[20:14] | I’m sorry, the player that I was screaming at is a forward, | 不好意思 我说的这个人是个前锋 |
[20:17] | But for some reason he keeps hanging back | 但不知怎么的他总会退到蓝线周围 |
[20:21] | at the blue line with the defensemen. | 和后卫们一起防守 |
[20:21] | You realize they’re hanging back | 他们一直踟躇不前 |
[20:23] | ’cause they’re trying to kill a power play. | 是因为他们想要集中攻势 |
[20:27] | That is exactly what’s happening. | 噢 那确实 |
[20:30] | Damn it, Fox, keep your stick down! | 去你妈的 福克斯 把棍子放低点儿 |
[20:36] | – That felt good. – Yeah. | -喊出来感觉真不错 -是的 |
[20:39] | She knows a strange amount about hockey. | 她对冰球懂的可真多 |
[20:46] | Hey, Mol. | 嘿 小茉 |
[20:48] | What… Scott Reese knows you? | 难得斯科特・里斯认识你 |
[20:52] | – a little. – Little bit. | -有点认识 -一点点 |
[20:55] | Come on, Reese, pick it up! You suck today! | 里斯 给我振作点 你今天没吃饭啊 |
[21:03] | – What a save! – Oh, my god, he caught that. | -这扑救太漂亮了 -天哪 他接住了 |
[21:08] | – Fuck you, man! fuck you! – He’s such a freak! | -贱人 去你妈的 -他真奇怪 |
[21:35] | – I’m gonna get some drinks. – Ok. | -我去买点喝的哦 -好的 |
[21:36] | – I’m gonna get some beers, guys. – Oh, ok. | -给你们买点啤酒吧 -恩 好的 |
[21:39] | I see what’s goin’ on. Yeah, I’ll get some beers with you. | 噢 我懂 我和你去买啤酒吧 |
[21:43] | Turn your attention to the center ice… | 注意力集中在球场上 |
[21:45] | – You two stay here. You know, talk. – I know. | 你们两在这等 就聊聊天嘛 -恩 |
[21:54] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[21:55] | …Charlie Slaughter from Brookline. | 来自布鲁克林的查理・斯洛特 |
[21:59] | – Ye olde intermission. – …Pick a winner! | -中场休息了 -你觉得谁会赢 |
[22:06] | Listen, while we have a minute here, | 听我说 我们时间不多 |
[22:08] | Molly’s always trying to set me up. | 茉莉一直想给我介绍对象 |
[22:10] | That’s why she brought me along, but | 这就是她把我叫来这里的原因 但是 |
[22:12] | honestly I’m not interested, no offense. | 老实说我没什么兴趣 别介意哈 |
[22:14] | No offense taken. I assume that I am probably not your type. | 噢 没有 我肯定不是你喜欢的那型 |
[22:19] | I was talking about Stainer. | 我是说斯坦纳 |
[22:21] | What? What do you think, we’re on, like, | 什么? 你是说我们是在 |
[22:24] | a double date or something? | 四人约会? |
[22:26] | – Well, yeah. – Yeah, but that’d mean that Molly… | -额 是吧 -这么说的话 茉莉 |
[22:31] | – No. – Yes. | -不会吧 -是的 |
[22:33] | Kirk, Molly’s into you. | 科克 茉莉喜欢你 |
[22:42] | Yeah! it’s effortless. | 耶 轻松搞定 |
[22:46] | Listen, Kirk, I love you, | 听着 科克 我是为你好 |
[22:47] | But there’s no way on the planet that Molly is into you. | 茉莉那样的女人 是绝对不可能喜欢你的 |
[22:50] | Why would she bring a friend and give you two tickets? | 她为什么带着朋友去而且还给你两张票呢 |
[22:53] | Well, Molly brought Patty for you, | 茉莉带帕蒂去是为了你啊 |
[22:54] | but Patty thought you were a moron. | 但帕蒂觉得你太傻了 |
[22:56] | Ok, now I know you’ve gone crazy. | 好吧 我知道你现在已然找不着北了 |
[22:58] | You’re telling me the hottest chick | 竟然说我遇到过的 |
[23:00] | I’ve met in my life wants you, | 世界上最漂亮的女人喜欢你 |
[23:02] | And the hamburglar wasn’t into me? | 而另一个丑鬼还看不上我? |
[23:03] | Listen to yourself. Fuck you. | 得了吧 听听你说的都是些什么 |
[23:05] | Fuck… | 去你妈的 |
[23:06] | That’s a pretty impressive catch, Kirky. | 科克 你小子这下干的漂亮 |
[23:09] | Right. The day that that happens is the | 好吧 要是真有那么一天 |
[23:11] | day that Jack sleeps with your wife. | 杰克都会和你老婆上床了 |
[23:16] | What, did that already happen? | 什么 难道都睡过了? |
[23:18] | We weren’t technically dating yet. | 我们那时还没开始交往 |
[23:20] | My bad. | 对不起 |
[23:21] | Are we gonna talk or are we gonna bowl? | 我们是来聊天还是来打保龄的啊 |
[23:24] | All I’m saying is, this girl’s too hot. | 我只想说一句话 那女孩真他妈漂亮 |
[23:27] | I mean, no judgment on Kirky, | 我无意贬低科克 |
[23:28] | but the guy’s just outgunned here. | 但是他真的配不上她 |
[23:30] | – Yo, house ball! – “house ball?” | -喂 拿公用球的 -公用球? |
[23:33] | Yeah, I was up first. | 就你 我先来的 |
[23:37] | – Ok. Ok. My bad. – For fuck sake! hey! | -哦 对不起 -妈的 喂 |
[23:42] | – What is it with you people? – Hey, he can just wait his turn. | -你是怎么回事? -嘿 他等等就行了嘛 |
[23:45] | Oh, really? All this noise and shit, | 是吗 场上这么吵 |
[23:47] | and my best friend is such a distraction | 就单单我朋友打球 |
[23:49] | in your goddamn peripheral vision? | 就他妈地不入你的法眼啦? |
[23:51] | All right, take it easy. It’s all good. Let him do his thing. | 没事 让他先打吧 |
[23:54] | Well, fuckin’ roll then. | 那你就先打呀 |
[24:04] | Bring it, Brunswick! | 死德国佬 不服气就来啊 |
[24:06] | I’m here. Let’s do this, come on. | 来就来 过来啊 |
[24:13] | You feel strong, tough guy? | 你以为你很厉害吗 |
[24:15] | – Walk! – You piece of shit! | -走开 -你个混蛋 |
[24:16] | – Get off! – All right, come on. | -滚远点儿 -嘿 冷静 |
[24:18] | – Tsa, motherfucker! – Don’t! | -操 混蛋 -不要 |
[24:19] | He’s lucky. | 算他走运 |
[24:21] | – He’s an asshole. – I’m really sorry. | -他个狗杂种 -不好意思 |
[24:25] | Ok, anyway… I love kirky, | 不管怎么说 我是柯克的朋友 |
[24:26] | but let’s face it, the guy’s a five. | 但我们得面对现实 这家伙充其量只有5分 |
[24:28] | Stainer, that’s just dirty pool. He’s at least a six. | 斯坦纳 太少了 他至少有6分吧 |
[24:32] | A six? You go ahead and pump rainbows into his asshole, | 6分? 你想拍他马屁就随你吧 |
[24:35] | but I’m just being honest. | 但我说的是大实话 |
[24:38] | Come on, cut him some slack. Look. | 拜托 他还有很多上升空间嘛 |
[24:38] | Half a point ’cause he’s a nice guy. Right? | 性格很好 可以加半分吧? |
[24:41] | And he’s funny, so that’s half a point each. | 幽默 又可以加半分 |
[24:43] | That brings him to six. | 这样就六分了 |
[24:44] | Devon’s right. | 迪冯说的对 |
[24:45] | But he drives a shitbox, deduct a point. | 但是他开个破货车 减一分 |
[24:48] | – Take a point off. – What’s wrong with my Neon? | -划掉一分 -我的车有什么不好? |
[24:50] | I don’t know. Except the people that | 我不知道 一辆连制造商自己都 |
[24:52] | make that car don’t even like it. | 不喜欢的车 |
[24:54] | – so we’re back to a five. – Five. | -现在又变成5分了 -5分 |
[24:57] | Meanwhile, this Molly is a hard ten. | 不过 茉莉绝对是10分呀 |
[25:00] | And that five point disparity, that is a chasm. | 5分的差距 太大了 |
[25:03] | – Chasm? – Yeah. | -很大吗? -是的 |
[25:04] | Chasm. You can’t jump more than two points. | 一般超过两分就没戏 |
[25:07] | Where do you get this shit? | 你从哪儿学来的歪理 |
[25:08] | Trust me, Kirk. I can’t even get a ten. | 相信我科克 连我都拿不到10分 |
[25:11] | – Oh, not even you, huh? – I’m a six, ok? | -噢 你可真谦虚 -我算是6分 |
[25:14] | Bullshit, you’re a six! then what am I? | 滚 连你都是6分的话那我是什么? |
[25:16] | – You’re an eight. – Ok, fine, you’re a six then. | -你有8分吧 -好吧就算你6分 |
[25:19] | But I get a one point bump ’cause I’m in a band. | 我是乐队成员可以加一分 |
[25:21] | Stainer, you’re in a hall and oates cover band! | 斯坦纳 你那乐队就只会唱口水歌 |
[25:23] | I’m pretty sure that’s a deduction. | 应该减分才对啊 |
[25:25] | Adult education is a tribute band. | 成年人都会像乐队致敬的 |
[25:28] | So that puts me back at a seven. | 这样我还是7分 |
[25:29] | On a good day, the best I can bag is a nine. | 运气好的时候 我可是能拿9分呢 |
[25:32] | – What about your crappy car? – Artist’s exemption. | -你还不是开辆破车 -我是搞艺术的 |
[25:35] | I’m expected to have a shitty car. | 人们会觉得我们就该开破车 |
[25:36] | Is there an artist’s exemption for talkin’ out your ass? | 那艺术家可以吹的天花乱坠? |
[25:39] | Yeah. It’s called bein’ a rock star, Jack. | 对啊 而且是搞摇滚的 杰克 |
[25:41] | Look it up in the dictionary. | 不信去查字典 |
[25:42] | It’s there. Next to “fuck you!” | 和你这混蛋的意思很相近 |
[25:45] | Guys, I think this system’s ridiculous. | 兄弟们 我觉得这种算法太荒谬了 |
[25:47] | All right? If someone really loves you, then you are a ten. | 知道吗 情人眼里出西施 |
[25:51] | My god. What, are… are you hannah montana? | 天哪 你以为你在拍电影啊 |
[25:54] | Because nothing you’re saying right now is | 你刚刚说的这些 |
[25:56] | of any help to Kirk. | 对科克一点儿用都没有 |
[26:04] | What?! | 什么 |
[26:07] | Hello? Hello! hey, Molly. | 喂 茉莉 |
[26:10] | I’m well, thank you. How are you? | 我很好 你怎么样啊 |
[26:13] | First of all, thank you. Yeah, it was great. It was incredible. | 首先要谢谢你请我看冰球 真的很不错 |
[26:17] | Thank you so much. No… | 谢谢啦 哦不 |
[26:23] | Kirky, what’d she say? | 科克 她说什么 |
[26:27] | I think she just asked me out. | 她好像要和我约会 |
[26:30] | Yeah! way to go, Kirkers! | 太好了 科克 |
[26:35] | Hey, did she say anything, you know, about Wendy | 嘿 她提到温迪了吗? |
[26:37] | thinkin’ I’m hot? | 你知道我这么帅个人 |
[26:38] | – Oh, no. – Shoot. I wonder if she’s on facebook. | -没有 -我想加她Facebook |
[26:43] | Devon, you’re on facebook? | 迪冯 你玩Facebook |
[26:45] | Yeah. I got like 37 friends. | 恩 我还有37个好友呢 |
[26:48] | Oh, cool. | 不错 |
[26:55] | Moll, what about this for your date tonight? | 小茉 今晚穿这件如何 |
[26:58] | Katie, that’s the most disgusting thing I’ve ever seen. | 凯蒂 这是我见过最恶心的衣服了 |
[27:02] | Wait. You have a date with Kirk? | 等等 你要和科克约会吗 |
[27:07] | When do you want the bad date bail-out call? | 需要我在适当的时候打电话解救你吗 |
[27:09] | I don’t want it. | 不要 |
[27:10] | No, seriously, work emergency or aunt died? | 我讲真的 说公司急事还是阿姨死了 |
[27:13] | – I’m not gonna need it. – whatever. | -我真的不需要 -随你 |
[27:17] | What is your problem with Kirk? | 你觉得科克哪儿不好啊 |
[27:18] | I don’t have a problem with kirk. I | 我不是看他不顺眼 我 |
[27:20] | have a problem with you dating kirk. | 是觉得你不应该和他约会 |
[27:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:23] | You dated Cam and got hurt, so you pick | 你之前和卡姆在一起被他伤害了 |
[27:25] | a guy like Kirk because he’s safe. | 所以你选了科克约我他永远也不会伤害你 |
[27:27] | Yeah. Or maybe because he’s just a nice guy. | 对 不过也许只是因为他真的是个好人 |
[27:30] | He’s great. I just… | 他确实很好 我只是说 |
[27:32] | You and I know he’s not the kind of guy | 我们都知道 你们最后 |
[27:33] | you usually end up with. | 不会走到一起的 |
[27:35] | Yeah, I know. | 我晓得 |
[27:38] | Ah, goddamn it. | 噢 该死 |
[27:44] | Way to go. What happened to you? | 该走了 你怎么了? |
[27:46] | You look like shit. Besides that. | 看上去没精打采的 |
[27:48] | I got, like, 30 minutes of sleep last night. | 我昨晚只睡了半个小时 |
[27:51] | What do I even say to Molly tonight? | 今晚和茉莉在一起我该说什么好呢 |
[27:53] | Like, what, do I just talk about her | 难道我要一直夸她漂亮 |
[27:55] | ridiculous hotness for two hours? | 夸两个小时吗 |
[27:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:58] | You were pretty smooth at the hockey game. | 你看冰球的时候不是挺能说的吗 |
[28:00] | Thanks, man. Well, that’s because I | 谢啦 兄弟 那是因为当时 |
[28:02] | didn’t think I stood a chance in hell, | 我压根就没往这方面想 |
[28:04] | But now that she’s asked me out | 但是现在她主动约我 |
[28:06] | I don’t get it. It boggles my mind. | 我真的昏头了 完全不知道要怎么办 |
[28:08] | Why would she ask me out? | 她为什么要和我约会啊 |
[28:11] | – Are you dying? – what? | -你快死了吗 -什么 |
[28:13] | You maybe have some rich benefactor in a top hat | 也许有个戴大礼帽富人在暗中关注你 |
[28:16] | Who’s trying to set you up before you die. | 他想在你死之前让你体会人生的乐趣 |
[28:18] | Like great expectations. Have you read that book? | 像远大前程里写的那样 你看过那书吗 |
[28:21] | – Yeah, man. – It’s so weird! | -恩 是的 -真离奇 |
[28:22] | No, stainer, I’m not terminally ill. | 不 斯坦纳 我没得绝症 |
[28:24] | Thank you for your concern. | 不过还是谢谢你关心 |
[28:26] | – Then that’s a brain-teaser, isn’t it? – Tell me about it. | -那不就让人伤脑筋了吗 -再给我说说 |
[28:31] | – You know, let’s go this way. – Who is that? | -我们走这边吧 -那是谁啊 |
[28:34] | What? | 什么 |
[28:36] | Nobody. Just some chick that I boned when I was drunk. | 没有 就是某次我喝醉睡过的一个女人 |
[28:39] | She’s a total psycho. Let’s go this way. | 她心理有问题 我们还是走这边吧 |
[28:41] | – It’s quicker. Come on. – What? | -这边更快 -什么? |
[28:46] | This place is tremendous. | 这地方好大啊 |
[28:49] | It’s… I’m just trying to think | 我在努力的回忆 |
[28:51] | whether or not I’ve been here before. | 之前有没有来过这儿啊 |
[28:53] | Is this real silver? This is gorgeous stuff. | 这是真银做的吧 漂亮极了 |
[28:58] | It has this lovely terrace area. | 这露台的风景也很迷人 |
[29:01] | It’s open. | 又开阔 |
[29:02] | It’s kind of like eating on the Today Show set. | 就像在今日秀里的演播厅里吃饭一样 |
[29:06] | – Are you nervous? – Yes. | -你有点紧张? -额 是的 |
[29:24] | So you speak French? | 你会说法语吗 |
[29:27] | No, barely. I probably just asked for directions to the beach. | 只懂几句 就问问别人怎么去沙滩吧 |
[29:31] | That’s amazing. Any other hidden talents I should know about? | 好厉害 还有什么我不知道的才能吗 |
[29:38] | – I’m a lawyer. – You’re a lawyer? | -我是个律师 -律师? |
[29:41] | I know. I, well, I’m not real… | 我只懂 我看起来不… |
[29:44] | Oh, I’m sorry, one second. | 不好意思 等我分钟 |
[29:45] | I… ma’am? Ma’am, you… yeah… | 夫人 你的东西 |
[29:47] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[29:48] | Don’t know what they were thinking. | 真不知道他们怎么想的 |
[29:50] | If they moved, changed their number. | 搬家了就把电话号码换了嘛 |
[29:52] | Excuse me. Ma’am! you forgot your sweater. | 夫人等等 你忘记拿毛衫了 |
[29:55] | – Thank you. – Thanks again. | -谢谢 -谢啦 |
[29:57] | Oh, no, I don’t work there. | 我不是这儿的服务员 |
[30:00] | – I… – it isn’t… | -我只是 -这不是… |
[30:01] | – I’m just returning your sweater. – Thank you. | -我只是过来把衣服给你 -谢谢 |
[30:04] | – Sure. Have a good night. – Thank you. | -再见 -谢谢 |
[30:09] | – Sorry. – Sorry, buddy. | -对不起 -对不起 |
[30:11] | – Thank you. – Evening. | -谢谢 -晚上好 |
[30:12] | – Evening. – Evening. | -晚上好 -晚上好 |
[30:17] | – Evening. – What’s up? | -晚上好 -怎么了? |
[30:22] | – Cam? – Mol! Hey! | -卡姆? -嗨 茉莉 |
[30:25] | – Hey! I… – I’ll see you guys there. | -嗨 -你们先过去吧 |
[30:27] | I thought you were still in new york. | 你不是还在纽约呢 |
[30:29] | Negative. I flew in this morning. | 不 今早飞过来的 |
[30:31] | – Oh, Hi. – Hi. | -噢 你好 -你好 |
[30:34] | – Oh, this is Kirk. – Hey. | -他是科克 -嗨 |
[30:35] | – Oh, hey, buddy. Oh, thank you. – Yeah… | -噢 谢啦 -额 我… |
[30:43] | – Can I help you? – Yeah, you bet. | -你要点什么吗 -恩 |
[30:45] | I’ll take an Armagnac. The lady’ll have | 我要杯阿玛尼亚克 给这位美女 |
[30:47] | a dirty Martini with three olives. | 一杯马蒂尼加三颗橄榄 |
[30:48] | Thanks. Her favorite. | 谢了 这是她的最爱 |
[30:51] | I think there’s been a mistake. | 你可能搞错了 |
[30:52] | – Sorry, friend? – He’s with me. | -兄弟 什么? -我们一起来的 |
[31:01] | Honest mistake. Sorry. There you go.Please | 不好意思 我真不知道 你坐 |
[31:04] | That’s awkward. | 真尴尬啊 |
[31:08] | – Cam, this is Kirk. – It’s great to meet you, sir. | -卡姆 这是科克 -很高兴认识你 |
[31:11] | Great to meet you, sir. Cam? Is that short for cameron? | 我也是 卡姆是卡梅伦的简称吗 |
[31:15] | – No. – Why would it be? | -不 -怎么会是呢? |
[31:18] | That’s funny. Your friend is funny, molly. | 有意思 茉莉 你的朋友很有趣嘛 |
[31:21] | – Thank you so much. – Am I gonna see you next week? | -谢谢 -我们下周见? |
[31:25] | Patty and I are working at the air | 我和帕蒂做飞行表演 |
[31:27] | show and Cam’s our liaison guy. | 卡姆是我们的联系人 |
[31:29] | “Liaison guy.” Ouch! | 联络员 太伤我心了 |
[31:32] | We were more than that, huh? | 我们关系不止这样吧 |
[31:34] | You see Molly and I used to date. | 我和茉莉以前是男女朋友 |
[31:39] | Well, I’m out. It was great to meet you, sir. | 我得走了 很高兴认识你 |
[31:42] | – See you, honey. – All right. Bye. | -再见 亲爱的 -好的 再见 |
[31:45] | Bye, Cam! He seems great. He seems really great. | 再见 卡姆 他看上去很棒 真的很棒 |
[31:49] | – Should we order? Ok. – Yeah. | -我们可以点些吃的了吗 -当然 |
[31:52] | So I was interning at the law firm. Studying for the Bar. | 我当时在律师事务所实习 攻读律师学位 |
[31:55] | But I just kept thinking… | 但我不停地想 |
[31:58] | Is this what I really want to do with my life? | 这真的是我一生的追求吗 |
[32:01] | And then I volunteered to plan the holiday party | 于是作为志愿者参与了假期聚会的筹划 |
[32:05] | And I loved it. | 很喜欢 |
[32:06] | And so I quit the firm, went into business with Patty. | 我从公司辞职 然后就和帕蒂一块做生意 |
[32:10] | Well, you found somethin’ that you love. That’s amazing! | 你找到自己喜欢的东西 这很棒 |
[32:14] | Yeah. Yeah, it is amazing. | 是的 是很棒 |
[32:16] | Anyway, I’m bored of me. What about you? | 不说我了 你呢 |
[32:18] | Oh, me. | 我 |
[32:22] | Pittsburgh born and bred. | 在匹兹堡出生长大 |
[32:25] | I wanted to go to college, but my | 我本来想上大学 但是 |
[32:27] | Dad bought a swimming pool instead. | 我老爸用学费修了一个游泳池 |
[32:30] | So my boy, Stainer | 于是我的好兄弟 斯坦纳 |
[32:32] | Hooked me up with my job at TSA | 帮我在运输安全署找了份工作 |
[32:34] | And the rest is rock ‘n’ roll history. | 剩下的就是一些关于摇滚的了 |
[32:39] | So TSA today. Is there a tomorrow or…? | 现在在运输安全署工作 那以后有什么打算吗 |
[32:43] | Oh, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[32:46] | Some days I’ll be at work and I’ll look out the window | 有时工作的时候我会望着窗外 |
[32:49] | And I’ll see all those planes takin’ off, | 看着那些飞机起飞 |
[32:52] | Goin’ places, and I think | 飞往各个地方 然后我就想 |
[32:54] | I could really do that, you know. | 这个我也可以 |
[32:57] | And it wouldn’t matter if it was jet liners or cargo planes or whatever. | 我不在乎是喷气式飞机或是运输飞机 |
[33:02] | I just would really love that feeling of freedom. | 我真的很喜欢那种自由感 |
[33:06] | Yeah. I know what you mean. | 我知道你什么意思 |
[33:10] | So now you know my big secret. | 现在你知道我最大的秘密了 |
[33:13] | – You should do that, Kirk. – Well, thank you. | -你应该试一试 -谢谢 |
[33:16] | It was easy for you to say. You switch jobs at the drop of a hat. | 这对你来说很简单 就算换个工作都轻而易举 |
[33:19] | No! no! not at all! | 不 不 不是这样 |
[33:21] | My parents don’t even know I quit the firm. | 我父母都不知道我辞职了 |
[33:23] | – What? – Yeah, I know. | -什么 -是真的 |
[33:26] | My dad’s an old-fashioned guy. | 我爸是个老古董 |
[33:29] | He’s all about security and steady paychecks. | 只关心银行抵押券还有稳定的工资收入 |
[33:35] | And I guess we have a problem with communication, and… | 我觉得我们之间出现了交流障碍 |
[33:42] | I would like that not to be the case. | 我希望他不要把这个大题小做 |
[33:44] | And maybe, maybe, one day it won’t be. | 或许他会原谅我 |
[33:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:51] | – Do you have to get that? – Ok. | -你要接一下吗 -好的 |
[33:56] | – No, you know what? It’s fine. – Really? | -没关系 -真的? |
[33:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:01] | This is Molly Mccleish. I’m sorry l missed your call. | 这是茉莉・麦克里奇 很抱歉不能接你电话 |
[34:04] | – Please leave a message,I’ll call you back… – What? | -请给我留言 待会再打给你 -什么 |
[34:44] | Never been driven home by a waiter before. | 从没被一个服务生送回家过 |
[34:46] | – No. No, nobody usually is. – Oh, right. | -是的 一般人都没有过 -是啊 |
[34:52] | – I had a really nice time. – Yeah? | -我今晚玩得很高兴 -是吗 |
[34:54] | – Yeah. – Thank you. Me, too. | -是的 -谢谢 我也是 |
[35:01] | You’re not thinking about Cam, are you? | 你不会是在想卡姆吧 |
[35:04] | No. “Cam who?” is how I feel. No… | 不 你说的是哪个卡姆 |
[35:09] | I’ve completely forgotten how good-looking he is | 我都忘记他到底是长得有多帅了 |
[35:14] | And how beautifully moisturized his skin tones are. | 还有他皮肤是多么的有光泽 |
[35:19] | Ok. Well… | 好的 |
[35:21] | Oh, my seat belt is screwed up. | 安全带又犯毛病了 |
[35:23] | Wait, wait. It goes in the goddamn correct… | 等等 估计是卡住了 |
[35:39] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[35:42] | She kissed you. She, with her actual mouth, kissed you? | 她亲你了 她真的和你接吻了 |
[35:49] | On purpose? | 有意的? |
[35:50] | – Yeah, yeah, man, I know. – I’m so happy for you, Kirky. | -是的 伙计 -我真为你高兴 科克 |
[35:55] | I’m not. I’m really nervous. | 我可没有 我现在很紧张 |
[35:57] | I mean, it feels like the universe is outta tilt. | 我感觉世界都快颠覆了 |
[36:00] | You know? One of us is gonna die. | 我们当中某人就要挂了 |
[36:02] | What’s the next step here? We gonna take this up a notch? | 那下一步该怎办 是不是得来一个飞跃 |
[36:05] | I’m referring to sexual relations, Devon. | 我是说上床 Devon |
[36:08] | She’s comin’ to lunch with my parents on Sunday. | 她周日会来我家吃午餐 |
[36:10] | What? Why? Why would you do that? | 什么 为什么 你怎么可以这样做 |
[36:12] | You can’t do that, dude. You’re jumping six steps! | 你不能这样 伙计 你这步走得太远了 |
[36:15] | Well, I… She asked me. I don’t know. | 是她问我的 我不知道 |
[36:17] | What was I supposed to say? | 我该怎么说 |
[36:19] | That takes care of that. | 这样的话就没什么好担心的了 |
[36:21] | I mean, 20 minutes with your family and | 估计和你家人呆上20分钟 |
[36:23] | she’ll file for a restraining order. | 她就把你列入黑名单了 |
[36:25] | – We’re safe. – Hey, did she say anything about Wendy? | -我们安全了 -她有没有提到温蒂 |
[36:29] | You know, like, about me? | 关于我 |
[36:40] | Ok, move it. Move it, move it, move it, move it. | 好的 跳 跳 跳 |
[36:44] | – That’s what I’m talkin’ about. – Mom? | -就这样 -妈妈 |
[36:46] | – That’s what I’m talkin’ about. – Oh, hi, sweetie! | -就这样 -你好 亲爱的 |
[37:00] | – Hi. I’m Kirk’s mom. – Hi. I’m Molly. | -你好 我是科克的妈妈 -你好 我是茉莉 |
[37:04] | – Hi! – Nice… | -你好 -漂亮… |
[37:07] | – To meet you. – Yes. | -很高兴见到你 -是的 |
[37:08] | Hi. I’m molly. Nice to meet you, too. | 你好 我是茉莉 很高兴见到你 |
[37:11] | – Yeah. Thanks. – Where’s your restroom? | -谢谢 -洗手间在哪 |
[37:14] | Right through there. | 从那穿过去就是了 |
[37:15] | Thanks. I’m gonna use the restroom. | 谢谢 我上个厕所 |
[37:17] | – Yeah. – Ok. | -好的 -好的 |
[37:18] | – Through there? Ok. – Yeah, through there. | -在那边吗 -是的 就在那边 |
[37:20] | – Oh, we don’t flush number ones. – sorry? | -上大号的话不要冲 -你说什么 |
[37:23] | Nothing! Jesus Christ, Dad! that’s… | 没什么 老天啊 老爸 这简直… |
[37:26] | – What? – She’s a guest. | -怎么了 -她是客人 |
[37:27] | Thought we’d make one exception? | 或许我们应该通融一下 |
[37:29] | We got very delicate plumbing. | 我们的马桶本来就不好使 |
[37:31] | – I… – Honey. She’s really cute! | -我…-亲爱的 她真是太可爱了 |
[37:33] | – She’s beautiful. – All that hair! | -她很漂亮了 -瞧那些头发 |
[37:35] | – Yeah. – You wanna watch the Jap show? | -是的 -你要看这个日本节目吗 |
[37:43] | – Nailed it. – Dylan! I… | -击中了 -迪兰 我以为… |
[37:45] | I was explicitly told that you wouldn’t be here today. | 我已经和你说得很明白了你今天不能过来 |
[37:48] | I thought you were hangin’ drywall or somethin’. | 你今天不是有粉刷工作吗 |
[37:50] | Leroy fired him again. | 勒罗伊又把她炒了 |
[37:52] | Whatever. Like that dick never came to work with a buzz on. | 管他呢 谁工作的时候不会接个电话 |
[37:55] | I brought a girl with me, so I am begging you, | 我今天带了个女孩 所以我求你 |
[38:00] | From the bottom of my heart, please don’t be a jerk, | 发自肺腑的求你 不要捣乱 |
[38:03] | – And I’ll do anything you want. – Slap shot regatta. | -你让我干什么都愿意 -地下曲棍球赛怎样 |
[38:08] | How long was I down there for? What’s my time? What’s my time? | 我潜了多长时间 多久 多久 |
[38:11] | – Nope. Only 58 seconds. – Damn it! | -才58秒 -该死的 |
[38:14] | – Hey, there, pirate! – So, Ron, you’re here. | -你好 海盗 -罗恩 你也在 |
[38:18] | – That means that… – Oh, yeah! | -意思就是… -是的 |
[38:20] | Who wants it? Who wants it? Who wants it? I’ll show it! | 谁想看 谁想看 谁想看 我给你看 |
[38:24] | I’ll show it! | 给你看 |
[38:26] | Oh, yeah! Stop it, guys. | 快停下来 伙计们 |
[38:30] | – Boner patrol! – Hey, Kirk. | -美呆了 -你好 科克 |
[38:33] | Hi, there. Everybody, this is molly. | 你好 大家 这位是茉莉 |
[38:37] | Molly, this is everybody. | Molly 我来向你介绍一下 |
[38:39] | That’s my brother, Dylan, his fiance, Debbie | 这是我弟弟迪兰和他的未婚妻黛比 |
[38:44] | And my… Marnie and ron. | 还有我的…玛妮还有罗恩 |
[38:49] | Hey, everybody! | 大家好 |
[38:56] | This is when you say, “hi, Molly.” | 你们不打算问候一下吗 |
[38:59] | – Who are you? – She’s molly. | -你是谁 -她是茉莉 |
[39:01] | – Why is she here? – She came with me. | -她来这干什么 -她和我一块 |
[39:04] | – You hit her car or something? – Jesus. | -你把她车子撞了 -上帝啊 |
[39:06] | No, but thank you for asking. | 没有 但是谢谢你的关心 |
[39:07] | – You his social worker? – Nope. | -你是社工吗 -不是 |
[39:09] | – Shit, are we being evicted? – No. | -我们是不是拖欠房租了 -没有 |
[39:11] | – You a hooker? – Dylan! | -你是个妓女 -Dylan |
[39:12] | – Or a prostitute, I mean? – Oh, my god. | -妓女 -哦 上帝啊 |
[39:14] | Kirk and I were having dinner and he said he was | 科克和我吃晚餐的时候跟我说 |
[39:16] | Getting together with his family. It’s been a while since I had | 他和家人住一块 我已经很久没有尝试过 |
[39:19] | A family dinner, so I hope you don’t mind. | 一家人聚在一块吃饭了 所以我喜欢你们不要介意 |
[39:22] | – I just invited myself along. – Well, | -是我自己主动要求来的 -好的 |
[39:24] | come on in for a dip, girl! | 赶紧进来玩一会 |
[39:26] | – Yeah! – Ron! | -是啊 -罗恩 |
[39:27] | – You know what,I don’t have a bathing suit. – Wear your underwear. | -我没带泳衣 -有内衣就行了 |
[39:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:30] | Like a bikini. Covers the good shit. | 就像比基尼一样 挡住隐私部位 |
[39:33] | – Yeah, underwear is fine. – Ron! | -是的 内衣就可以 -罗恩 |
[39:35] | It’s like what they did in the old days. | 以前人们就是这么做的 |
[39:37] | Underwear would be fine… | 内衣完全可以 |
[39:40] | …if I were wearing any. | 可是我没有穿内衣 |
[39:49] | – Lunch is ready! – I’m comin’! | -午饭准备好了 -我来了 |
[39:55] | Jeez. | 上帝啊 |
[40:01] | – My mom makes awesome meatloaf. – Oh, cool. | -我妈做的绞肉排特别好吃 -太好了 |
[40:06] | After you. | 女士优先 |
[40:08] | Sure you want another one, dad? | 你确定要再来一瓶吗 老爸 |
[40:10] | What are you, my sponsor? Hit me! | 你是谁 难道是我的监护人? |
[40:14] | Ron, honey, I never complimented you on your… | 罗恩亲爱的 我从没表扬过你的毛背心 |
[40:16] | On your sweater vest. It’s something! | 但是确实不错 |
[40:19] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[40:20] | Dylan, I think if you just apologized to Leroy, | 迪兰 我觉得如果你给罗伊道个歉的话 |
[40:23] | – He’ll take you back. – No, screw him. | -他或许会重新用你 -不 他去死吧 |
[40:25] | Anyway I have already got a foolproof moneymaker on the way. | 何况我现在已经找到另一棵摇钱树 |
[40:27] | You’re gonna want to pay attention to this | 你难道打算认真听他说 |
[40:29] | I know how to make any car into a convertible in 15 minutes, so… | 我可以在15分钟内把任何一辆车变成敞篷 |
[40:32] | – Wow. – Yeah. You know why? | -太棒了 -是的 知道为什么吗 |
[40:34] | Two words: Global warming. | 四个字 全球变暖 |
[40:36] | Actually, Dylan, according to the Day After Tomorrow. | 迪兰 实际上根据”后天”当中描述的 |
[40:39] | The film, the earth actually gets colder. | 地球会变得越来越冷 |
[40:41] | Yep. | 是的 |
[40:44] | What’s, what’s up… with you? Are you…? These days? | 你呢 你最近怎么样 |
[40:48] | – What? – Want me to help you with the gar…? | -什么 -需要我帮打理车库吗 |
[40:50] | Fuck it. You seriously not wearing any underwear? | 操 你难道真的没有穿任何内衣吗 |
[40:52] | – Dylan! – We’re all thinkin’ it. | -迪兰 -我们都很好奇 |
[40:54] | If you want to plan an exit strategy or | 如果你现在想走的话 |
[40:55] | leave right now, I won’t be offended. | 我不会介意 |
[40:57] | – No, I’m not going anywhere. – What do you do? | -不 我哪都不去 -你是干什么的 |
[41:00] | – I’m an event planner. – See? | -我是一个活动策划师 -看到没 |
[41:02] | That’s a business to get into. That’s usin’ your head. | 这才是真正的商业 懂得如何运用脑子 |
[41:05] | – Thank you, dylan. – No, wait for it. | -谢谢 迪兰 -不要得意过早 |
[41:07] | Book a band, blow up balloons | 请乐队 吹气球 |
[41:08] | People pay out the ass for that, don’t they? | 人们为此埋单 不是吗 |
[41:10] | – Yeah. – Yeah, they do. | -是的 -你说得对 |
[41:22] | I’m not wearing any underwear. | 我什么内衣都没穿 |
[41:28] | Hey, Molly. Molly. Check it out. | 茉莉 我和黛比 |
[41:29] | So Deb and I are gettin’ hitched. | 打算结婚 |
[41:31] | How much cash do you pocket for a wedding job? | 要是让你筹划的话得花多少钱 |
[41:33] | Any of this striking you as inappropriate? | 你难道不觉得这样说不合适吗 |
[41:36] | We’re making conversation. Don’t get your panties in a wad. | 我们只是随便谈谈 不要这么紧张 |
[41:38] | – Jesus. – No, it’s fine. | -上帝啊 -不 这没关系 |
[41:40] | A lot of factors affect the cost. | 很多方面的因素都会影响花销 |
[41:42] | Check it out. We got about 100 peeps coming. | 大概会有100人参加 |
[41:44] | We’re doin’ a Nascar theme in vegas. | 打算在维加斯弄一个汽车主题的宴会 |
[41:46] | I’m gonna get this kick-ass dress | 然后我会穿上 |
[41:48] | Made outta actual checkered flags, | 用格子旗做的超酷礼服 |
[41:50] | Like real tight, then Dylan’s gonna be in a wicked orange tux | 很紧身的那种 然后迪兰会穿上黄色的无尾礼服 |
[41:53] | With a home depot logo on the back. What’s up, right? Right? | 背面印着维修的标志 是不是很赞 |
[41:57] | You’ve never seen anything like that? | 你估计还没见过吧 |
[41:59] | – Should be extensive. – What’s the damage on that? | -一定得盛大一点 -估计要花多少 |
[42:01] | My base fee is 15000. So 100 people… | 我的底薪是15000刀 而且100个人的话 |
[42:05] | I mean, I’d ballpark that somewhere around 50 grand. | 我估计大概需要50,000美金 |
[42:14] | – Fuck you! – Fuck you. | -我的妈啊 -妈啊 |
[42:15] | – What? – Fuck you! | -什么 -该死 |
[42:17] | – Fuck you! – Fuck you. | -厉害 -厉害 |
[42:19] | – Fuck you! – Fuck! | -厉害 -强 |
[42:22] | That’s a lot of 15 minute convertibles, Dylan? | 这估计要改装很多次敞篷才可以赚回来吧 迪兰 |
[42:24] | Wait, so you make a pretty comfortable living? | 那你的待遇很不错吧 |
[42:27] | Sometimes. | 有时 |
[42:28] | You got your head on right. And you don’t do underwear. | 你只是脑子用对了地方 而且你内衣也不穿 |
[42:31] | What the hell are you doin’ with numbnuts? | 那你怎会和他这样一个呆瓜约会 |
[42:33] | – Dylan! – Honey, what? | -迪兰 -亲爱的 怎么了 |
[42:35] | – No, hey, whoa, fair question. – That’s a fair question? | -问得好 -这叫问得好 |
[42:38] | Molly, I am so sorry. | 茉莉 真是对不起 |
[42:40] | It’s fine. You know, I mean… | 没关系 我是说… |
[42:44] | Well, I don’t… I don’t really know. | 我真的不知道 |
[42:46] | No, he makes me laugh. He doesn’t try and impress me. | 不 他能让我笑 而且不刻意打动我 |
[42:52] | And I can just be me around him. | 在他身边我感到很自然 |
[42:56] | – Oh, that’s sweet. – She’s a keeper. | -太好了 -你真不错 |
[42:58] | Kirk makes you laugh? You a comedian? I didn’t know. | 科克会逗你笑 你什么时候变得幽默了 |
[43:01] | Tell us a joke there, Sinbad. | 给我们讲个笑话吧 辛巴达 |
[43:02] | I totally understand what you’re talking about Molly. | 我完全能够体会到你说的 茉莉 |
[43:05] | The curse of being an attractive woman. | 就像是非凡女人的咒语一样 |
[43:07] | I mean, men are always putting us on a pedestal, | 男人对我们有太多的期望 |
[43:10] | Expecting us to be something that we’re not. | 让我们做自己做不了的事情 |
[43:12] | – “Us?” – Come on, Marnie, get real. | -我们? -玛妮 现实一点 |
[43:15] | – What? – Ok. You know, molly, | -怎么了 -茉莉 |
[43:19] | We are taking a big family trip out to Branson on the 31st, | 我们打算31号全家去布兰森度假 |
[43:23] | – And I think you two should come. – I think you’re wrong. | -我觉得你们两个应该来 -我不觉得 |
[43:26] | – Gotta come to branson. – I don’t think that’s a good idea. | -真的和我们一块 -我不觉得这样很好 |
[43:29] | – You should come! – We don’t have room. | -你应该来 -我们没有这么多住的地方 |
[43:31] | – They’ve got shows. – Kenny Rogers’ got his own theater. | -他们有表演 -肯尼・罗杰有自己的剧院 |
[43:34] | We’ll get a ticket. I’ll get you a ticket. | 我们可以观看表演 |
[43:35] | – Branson’s small. – Branson’s a big place! | -布兰森只是个很小的地方 -布兰森很大 |
[43:37] | – Shut up, Ron. – Can we go? | -闭嘴 罗恩 -我们可以一块去吗 |
[43:40] | – It’s your call. – Ok. Well, I’ll see what I can do. | -由你决定 -好的 我考虑一下 |
[43:43] | – Hey, hot dog! – Result! | -太好了 -大功告成 |
[43:45] | All right, relax. | 好的 轻松点 |
[43:47] | Molly, I think there’s something you should know. | 茉莉 我觉得我应该告诉你 |
[43:52] | Kirk and I used to be lovers. | 科克和我以前是男女朋友 |
[43:56] | If you stay with him long enough he’ll give you one of these. | 如果你和她呆久了的话 他会送你这个 |
[43:59] | – They’re great. – Thank you, Dylan. | -很好看 -谢谢 迪兰 |
[44:01] | That’s mine. It’s for my earrings. | 这是我的 用来装耳环的 |
[44:07] | Kirk, you look really good. | 科克 你看上去好极了 |
[44:10] | Thank you. You look really… thank you so much. | 谢谢 你看起来…非常感谢 |
[44:13] | – It was fantastic meeting you! – Oh, you, too. | -见到你我简直太高兴了 -我也是 |
[44:17] | You’re so special and God, I just… | 你真是太与众不同了 我真的… |
[44:23] | – Branson, think about it. – Ok. | -布兰森 好好想一下 -好的 |
[44:25] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[44:28] | She’s really great. Later, pirate. | 她太棒了 再见 公子哥 |
[44:30] | Yeah. Bye, pirate. | 好的 再见 海盗 |
[44:32] | Let me help you, Mrs. Kettner. | 我来帮你 凯特纳女士 |
[44:34] | Maybe you could wrap those potatoes. | 或许你可以把那些土豆一包 |
[44:36] | Come on. You’re a guest here. You really don’t have to do that. | 你是客人 这些活不用劳驾你的 |
[44:39] | Oh, I don’t mind. | 没关系 |
[44:41] | Ready? You and me, downstairs, Slap Shot Regatta. | 准备好了吗 楼下我们的地下曲棍球赛 |
[44:43] | Man, we’re not children anymore. | 伙计 你已经不是个小孩子了 |
[44:45] | Do we really have to do this? | 你真的要玩吗 |
[44:46] | – Mom! – Kirk, go play with your brother. | -妈妈 -科克 下楼和你弟弟玩一会 |
[44:49] | – We need some girl time. – Yeah, you promised. | -我们女人之间需要谈谈 -你答应过我的 |
[44:51] | – So pad up, chickenshit! – Yeah, I’ll see you down there. | -快下去 胆小鬼 -好的 我待会下去 |
[44:56] | Aw, crap. | 该死的 |
[44:58] | Come on. Let’s do this! | 加油 给他点颜色瞧瞧 |
[45:00] | – Let’s focus it up. – Left side. | -集中注意力 -左方位 |
[45:06] | That was lucky. | 算他幸运 |
[45:07] | He never saw it, but he stopped it. | 虽然看不到 但是他拦住了 |
[45:10] | Come on, Dylan, give it to him. | 加油 迪兰 给他点好看 |
[45:14] | You think you’re Mr. Hot shit now with your new chick? | 你以为有了个新女友自己就变成魅力先生了 |
[45:17] | What? No. Maybe I’m just a bit lucky tonight. I… | 什么 不 也许我今晚有点幸运 |
[45:20] | – What are you? – You’re not better than me. | -你是谁 -你以为自己比我厉害 |
[45:22] | Take a look. All these trophies say Dylan kettner. | 看一下 这些奖杯都说明我比你厉害得多 |
[45:25] | First place. First place. MVP. | 第一 第一 最具价值球员 |
[45:27] | I don’t think I’m better than you. | 我没觉得我比你强 |
[45:29] | I never said that. And maybe Molly’s | 我从没这样说过 也许茉莉 |
[45:31] | A little better looking than I am. | 是比我好看一点 |
[45:33] | A little? Are you shitting me? | 一点吗 你开什么玩笑 |
[45:35] | Ok, I think we can all agree that | 我觉得我们都会觉得 |
[45:36] | Debbie here is one wicked hot box. | 黛比是个性感尤物 |
[45:38] | Thanks, babe. | 谢谢你 宝贝 |
[45:39] | This chick of yours makes her look like a pig. | 而你的马子让她看起来像只猪一样 |
[45:41] | – What? You’re an asshole! what?! – See? | -什么 你就是一混蛋 -看到没有 |
[45:44] | This girlfriend of yours is already startin’ shit! | 你的马子已经引起不良情绪了 |
[45:50] | Did you see that, mom?! | 看到没有 妈妈 |
[45:53] | One second! butterfly! | 一分 拦截 |
[46:06] | – I want to have another baby! – No, that’s ok, sweetheart. | -我还想要一个孩子呢 -没关系 宝贝 |
[46:08] | Ok, boys, it’s a tie. | 好的 伙计们 现在是平局 |
[46:11] | There are no ties in hockey, as there are no ties in life. | 曲棍球里面可没有平局 就想人生一样 |
[46:15] | – True. – Last shot. Winner takes all. Go! | -的确 -最后一击 看谁是最后赢家 |
[46:20] | Ok, come on, you can do it. He’s got nothing. | 加油 你可以的 他一无是处 |
[46:23] | He’s got less than nothing. Own it. You can do it. | 不止一无是处 打败他 你可以的 |
[46:25] | Come on, Dylan! | 加油 迪兰 |
[46:26] | Get in the zone! you’re still my MVP, baby! | 拿出你的真本事 你是我永远的最有价值球员 |
[46:28] | Kirk’s just a skinny little loser! | 科克只是一个瘦衰鬼罢了 |
[46:30] | – Jesus, Debbie. – Man, I gotta sit down. | -上帝啊 黛比 -我得坐下来 |
[46:32] | You want to do this? Let’s do it. | 你想赢吗 放马过来吧 |
[47:10] | – Damn it! – There’s always a next time. | -该死的 -还有下次呢 |
[47:12] | – Fuck it! – Dylan. | -操 -迪兰 |
[47:15] | This floor’s all slippery! And these shoes are fucked for this! | 地板太滑了 都怪这么愚蠢的鞋子 |
[47:19] | – Dylan, hey! Sportsmanship. – Fuck you! | -迪兰 注意你的体育精神 -操 |
[47:21] | Time out. | 中场休息 |
[47:22] | You guys take a time out from bein’ assholes! | 你们还是用这个时间继续扮演混球吧 |
[47:25] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[47:39] | – I’ll get us some wine. – Yeah, cool. | -我去拿点酒 -好的 |
[47:47] | – This place is gorgeous! – Thank you. | -这个地方简直太棒了 -谢谢 |
[47:51] | This kind of reminds me of my place | 让我想起我住的那个地方 |
[47:53] | except for my place is a total shitk-hole. | 可我的家完全就是垃圾 |
[47:56] | This is awesome. How long have you lived… | 太棒了 你住了多久了 |
[47:59] | Oh, my God! What the fuck is that?! | 天哪 这是什么鬼东西 |
[48:00] | Oh, that’s captain Pickles. | 那是匹克上尉 |
[48:02] | I’m watching him while my folks are on vacation. | 我父母去度假了 把它交给我来照看 |
[48:04] | What is he? A dog or a fucking horse? | 这是什么东西 狗还是马 |
[48:08] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[48:11] | Wha… me or the dog? | 你是说我还是说狗 |
[48:14] | You. He doesn’t like people standing. | 你 它不喜欢人站着 |
[48:16] | He feels threatened by it. He gets all, you know, angusty. | 它觉得那样是在恐吓它 它很小心眼 |
[48:19] | Hey, angsty, that’s… no, hey, I come in peace. | 小心眼 我可没有恶意 |
[48:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:53] | Ok, wait. | 等等 |
[48:56] | I don’t want to move too fast. | 我不想进展的太快 |
[48:57] | I… no, sure, no problem. No problem. | 我…当然没问题 没问题 |
[49:00] | No, don’t get me wrong. I mean, once I trust a person | 不 你别误会 我是说 一旦我相信一个人 |
[49:04] | I can experiment and get pretty generous. | 我很敢于尝试 甘于奉献 |
[49:10] | Yeah, yeah, no, me, too. Me, too. | 没 没错 我也一样 |
[49:13] | I… I’m… I love, love, to experiment, | 我喜欢尝试 |
[49:18] | And I get really generous. I can be very, very generous. | 会变得很慷慨 甘愿奉献 |
[49:23] | I am quite the charitable lover. | 我绝对是个宅心仁厚的情人 |
[49:49] | I got… can we stop for two secs? | 我有点 我们能停一会吗 |
[49:52] | No. | 不行 |
[50:20] | – Honey, you there? – Dad? | -宝贝 在家吗 -爸爸 |
[50:22] | Dad?! What the…? Oh, dear God! | 爸爸 怎么回事 上帝啊 |
[50:26] | Are you in? | 你在里面吗 |
[50:34] | – Shit. – I told you we should call ahead. | -该死 -你们应该事先打电话给我的 |
[50:36] | We decided to come back early. | 我们决定提前回来 |
[50:37] | Thought we’d come by, take the captain off your hands. | 然后顺路来你这带走上尉 |
[50:40] | Hope we aren’t interrupting. | 希望我们没有打扰你们 |
[50:42] | – Who’s your little friend? – Oh, God! | -你这位朋友是谁 -上帝 |
[50:45] | – Well, this is Kirk. – Gerald Macleish. It’s a pleasure. | -这是科克 -杰拉德・麦克里奇 幸会 |
[50:53] | – Nope. Nope. – No? | -不行 -不行 |
[50:56] | I don’t… God, where are my manners? | 我不能… 天呐 我真无礼 |
[51:01] | You guys must be exhausted from your travels. | 你们度假回来肯定累了吧 |
[51:03] | Please, hey, have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[51:05] | Put your… put your feet up. Really get into a groove. | 别站着了 别那么客气 |
[51:08] | – Thank you. – Sure. | -谢谢 -别客气 |
[51:10] | – That’s kind of you. – I think I have that same sweater. | -你人真好 -我有一件和你一样的毛衣 |
[51:13] | Really? | 真的 |
[51:19] | So… that’s… | 那么 |
[51:24] | Uh, no. Oh, Lord. | 不 上帝啊 |
[51:28] | Oh, no, captain Pickles. No. No, captain. | 别这样 匹克上尉 别这样 上尉 |
[51:32] | Pickles! | 匹克 |
[51:36] | – Kirk? – Excuse me. | -科克 -真抱歉 |
[51:39] | Thank you for having me. This has been a lovely evening. | 谢谢你邀请我 这真是一个难忘之夜 |
[51:44] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[51:55] | Awesome. | 真有趣 |
[52:15] | Devon, I’ll give you 50 dollars just to curse once. | 迪冯 我给你五十美元骂我一次 |
[52:18] | – Seventy-five. Just say “fuck.” – I won’t, | -七十五 就说一声操你妈 -我不说 |
[52:20] | I won’t say it out loud. | 我不会大声说出来 |
[52:21] | – I’ll write it. – That doesn’t count! | -我写下来 -这不算数 |
[52:24] | – You’re gonna what? – I’ll write it down. | -你准备怎样 -我把骂他的话写下来 |
[52:26] | That doesn’t count! You have to say it out loud. | 这不算 你得大声喊出来 |
[52:28] | Why doesn’t it count? | 为什么不算 |
[52:29] | Say “shit.” I’ll give you 1 00. | 你说该死的 我给你一百美元 |
[52:34] | My shift doesn’t start for another half hour, | 我还有半小时才换班 |
[52:36] | but I was so excited, so I came early. | 但是我太兴奋了 就提前来了 |
[52:40] | Yeah, and it was weird. | 没错 有点奇怪 |
[52:41] | He said he was really excited and so he came early. | 他说他真的很兴奋 所以就早来了 |
[52:44] | Yeah. That ever happened to you? | 是的 你身上发生过这种事吗 |
[52:46] | You’re so excited about something that you come early. | 因为对什么东西很兴奋而提前来上班 |
[52:49] | Jesus Christ, you’re Fort Knox over here. Thank you very much. | 你真够守口如瓶的 万分感谢 |
[52:52] | I didn’t mean to tell them, Kirky. I’m sorry. | 我不是有意告诉他们的 科克 真抱歉 |
[52:55] | Come on, he couldn’t help it. It just, you know, slipped out. | 得了吧 他怎么能忍的住 他就是说漏嘴了 |
[52:59] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – Thank you. | -没错 -谢谢 |
[53:01] | Thank you very much. And go fuck yourselves. | 非常感谢 我真想操你们 |
[53:04] | – Hey, guys. – Oh, shit. | -伙计们 -该死 |
[53:05] | Kirk, can I talk to you for a second? | 科克 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[53:09] | – In private. – There are no secrets here, Marnie. | -就你和我 -这里都不是外人 玛妮 |
[53:11] | Ok. Well, | 好吧 |
[53:14] | I think I made a little mistake, | 我以前犯了点小错误 |
[53:17] | and I see a change in you, | 现在我看到了你的改变 |
[53:20] | And I really like it, so let’s get back together! | 我非常喜欢 所以我们重归于好吧 |
[53:23] | Just to try it out. You know? | 只是试试 你明白吗 |
[53:29] | That’s really interesting. | 这挺有意思的 |
[53:31] | No, I don’t think so. | 可我觉得不可能 |
[53:33] | But you broke up with Molly. | 但是你跟茉莉分手了 |
[53:36] | – She cornered me. – Jesus, Devon! | -她逼我的 -上帝 迪冯 |
[53:39] | Look, Marnie, I moved on like you kept telling me to. | 听着 玛妮 你以前说什么我都照做 |
[53:42] | You’re here because some other girl has shown interest. | 而你现在只是因为别的女孩比你有吸引力 |
[53:45] | That’s not it! | 不是这样的 |
[53:46] | Look, Kirk, I am really worried about you with her. | 科克 你和她在一起我真的很担心 |
[53:49] | She seems like kind of a bitch. | 她就像个妓女 |
[53:51] | So I’m just saying that if you want to get back together, | 我只是告诉你 如果你想跟我重归于好 |
[53:55] | Like you begged me before… | 就像你之前求我一样 |
[53:57] | I am even willing to consider breaking up with Ron. | 我甚至可以考虑和罗恩分手 |
[54:02] | – What? You’re still with Ron. – The pirate? | -什么 你还和罗恩好着呢 -那个剽窃者 |
[54:05] | Yeah. I’m not gonna risk being all alone just because | 没错 我这样冒险只是因为 |
[54:07] | Kirk doesn’t know what’s good for him. | 科克不知道什么对他来说是好的 |
[54:09] | Look, Kirky. | 听着 科克 |
[54:12] | Deep down you know it is never gonna work out with you and Molly. | 其实你知道你和茉莉根本不可能的 |
[54:15] | And I just can’t stand to see you get hurt. | 我不能坐视不管 看着她伤害你 |
[54:18] | So if that makes me the bad guy… so be it. | 如果我的牺牲能换回你幸福 我愿意 |
[54:27] | It’s embarrassing. | 真难堪 |
[54:31] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[54:36] | Did you just come in your pants again? | 你刚刚又射了吗 |
[54:39] | You can tell us. We’re your friends. Did you? | 你可以告诉我们 我们是朋友 射了吗 |
[54:41] | Hey, Devon, why would you tell her I broke up with Molly? | 迪冯 你们为什么要跟她说我和茉莉分手了 |
[54:44] | Because I thought you had. | 我以为你们分手了 |
[54:45] | – No. We’re just in a sticky wicket. – A “sticky wicket?” | -没有 我们只是互相冷静一下 -互相冷静 |
[54:49] | Yeah, a rough patch. Rough pumpkins. | 没错 低潮期 难以捉摸 |
[54:51] | – How many times have you called her? – Five. | -你给她打过几次电话 -五次 |
[54:54] | How many times have you really called her? | 说实话 几次 |
[54:56] | – Seventeen. – It’s done, man. Tao of love. | -十七次 -那完了 伙计 爱之道 |
[55:00] | – What? – That’s what I call it. | -什么 -我就是这么称呼它的 |
[55:02] | The tao of love. | 爱之道 |
[55:03] | You being with Molly defies, | 你和茉莉之间的对抗 |
[55:05] | like forces of nature. | 就像大自然的力量 |
[55:06] | – It’s over, man. – No. It’s not over. | -结束了 伙计 -不 还没结束 |
[55:10] | Frankly, I’m kinda sick of you guys pretending like you know where I’m coming from. | 说实话 我讨厌你们假装好像什么都知道 |
[55:14] | None of you know what I’m going through. | 但你们不了解我此刻的遭遇 |
[55:16] | Tina Jordan does. | 汀娜・乔丹知道 |
[55:18] | Who the hell is Tina Jordan? | 谁是汀娜・乔丹 |
[55:20] | – She was my Molly. – You never mentioned her. | -她是我的茉莉 -你从来没提起过 |
[55:24] | I didn’t want to jinx it. But she was perfect. | 我不想玷污她 但是她很完美 |
[55:27] | Yeah, perfect. | 没错 完美无缺 |
[55:30] | Freckled shoulders. | 肩膀上的雀斑 |
[55:33] | Anyway, two months into it, bam, she dumps me. | 总之 两个月的时光 她抛弃了我 |
[55:36] | I shoulda seen it coming, too, | 这本应该就是我幸福 |
[55:38] | Because she was a ten. Like a hard ten. | 因为她是10分 实打实的10分 |
[55:40] | And I was a six, possibly a seven. | 但我只有6分 顶多7分 |
[55:44] | Either way, I couldn’t cover the spread. | 但终究无法追平分数 |
[55:46] | The universe spoke. And I was depressed for months. | 缘分天注定 让人伤心不已 |
[55:51] | That’s what that was? You said you had mono. | 事情就是这样 你说过你会专一的 |
[55:54] | – Yeah. Mono of the heart. – Oh, my God. How’s your vagina? | -没错 心只有她 -拜托 你别装纯情 |
[55:59] | Shut up, Jack! | 闭嘴 杰克 |
[56:00] | Dude, forget Stainer. All right? I think you could get her back. | 科克 别管斯坦纳 我相信你能追回茉莉 |
[56:04] | Why don’t you look Kirk in the eyes | 有种你看着科克的眼睛 |
[56:06] | and tell him you believe he’s gonna end up with Molly. | 告诉他 你相信他们会修成正果 |
[56:09] | – Just tell him that. – Fine. | -告诉他 -好的 |
[56:10] | Kirky, I truly believe that… | 科克 我真的相信 |
[56:16] | I mean, I think anything’s possible. | 我是说 一切皆有可能 |
[56:19] | – “Anything is possible?!” – Come on! | -一切皆有可能 -得了吧 |
[56:21] | Like, there’s a million examples of guys like Kirky | 像科克这样例子大有人在 |
[56:24] | – Ending up with beautiful women. – Such as? | -与美女终成眷属 -譬如呢 |
[56:27] | Lyle Lovett and Julia Roberts. | 莱・拉温特和茱莉亚・罗伯茨 |
[56:29] | Right. Richie Sambora and Heather Locklear. | 好吧 还有里奇・桑博拉和海瑟・洛克里尔 |
[56:31] | Then he went on to Denise Richards. | 之后他又和丹尼斯・理查德在一起 |
[56:32] | Yeah. All recording artists. | 全都是音乐大师 |
[56:34] | Normal rules don’t apply to those guys. | 一般规律对他们不成立 |
[56:36] | Kirk, as soon as you record an album and it goes platinum, | 科克 如果你一旦发张唱片并且大卖 |
[56:39] | you can push your meat into any human being you want. | 无论是谁都会任你摆布 |
[56:42] | Ok, ok. Ok. King Kong and Naomi Watts. | 好吧 好吧 金刚和娜米・沃茨 |
[56:46] | Never consummated. Totally platonic relationship. | 从来没实战 一直玩神交 |
[56:49] | Stephen Hawking and his lady nurse. | 斯蒂芬・霍金和女护士 |
[56:51] | He’s the master of space and time! | 他是时空理论的大家 |
[56:54] | He knows about black holes and shit. | 他只知道黑洞和干巴巴的理论 |
[56:55] | What about the president of France | 那法国总统呢 |
[56:57] | and that girl that went out with Mick Jagger? | 他的女儿和米克・雅各私奔 |
[56:59] | He knows about wine. And has a French accent. | 他只懂葡萄酒 而且还有法国口音 |
[57:01] | Can probably French kiss like a motherfucker! | 法国人接吻怎么可能那么烂 |
[57:03] | – Oh, ok, ok… – Wait a second. The beast. | -好吧 好吧 -等等 野兽 |
[57:06] | – Who? – The beast! From beauty and the beast? | -谁 -野兽 美女与野兽 |
[57:09] | Beast won beauty’s love, | 野兽赢得美人的芳心 |
[57:11] | and he wasn’t rich and he wasn’t a recording artist. | 可他既没钱又不是音乐大师 |
[57:13] | Though he did have an amazing voice. | 尽管他声音不错 |
[57:16] | Ok, Devon, that’s a cartoon. | 好了 迪冯 那是动画片 |
[57:18] | But, yes, that’s one. One out of a million. | 确实 那是个少有的例外 |
[57:20] | You know what, Stainer? All it takes is one. | 你知道吗 斯坦纳 就这一个足够了 |
[57:23] | Man, you… you guys just sit here and talk about relationships, | 你们…你们这些人坐在那里大谈感情 |
[57:26] | but the truth is, I’m the only one here that’s married. | 却忽略了我可是这里唯一一个结了婚的 |
[57:29] | Yeah. I’m tired of you guys busting my nuggets | 我讨厌你们无视我的意见 |
[57:31] | because I’ve only been with one girl. | 就因为我只追过一个女孩 |
[57:33] | It’s because she was the right girl! | 可这个女孩就是我的白雪公主 |
[57:35] | That’s why I married her! | 这就是我为什么娶她 |
[57:36] | So, Kirky, let me tell you something. | 所以 科克 我告诉你 |
[57:38] | If Molly’s the right girl, | 如果茉莉就是你生命的真爱 |
[57:39] | that’s all that matters. You just, you stand up. | 那就别犹豫 你得站出来 |
[57:43] | You stand up, you get in front of her. | 站出来 站到她面前 |
[57:45] | You get right in her grill and you say, | 你可以走到她面前说 |
[57:47] | “Hey, I am Kirk Kettner | 你好 我是科克・凯特纳 |
[57:49] | and I am right here, standing in front of you… | 我此刻就在这里 站在你面前 |
[57:55] | right here. Here I am.” | 此刻 我就在这里 |
[58:03] | – Something like that. – The power of love. | -类似这样的话 -爱的力量 |
[58:06] | – Beautiful. – Moving. | -棒极了 -感人 |
[58:07] | Very… perfect. | 非常完美 |
[58:08] | Thank you. I was in debate, junior/senior year. | 谢谢 大三大四那两年 我参加了辩论赛 |
[58:10] | I don’t know if you guys remember that. | 不知道你们还记不记得 |
[58:18] | Look at that. | 看那个 |
[58:42] | Oh, there she is. | 她在那儿 |
[58:46] | Listen to me, dude. | 听着 哥们 |
[58:47] | You gotta go there, loud and proud, gotta tell her, | 你得过去 大声并且自豪的告诉她 |
[58:49] | – “Hey, I jizzed in my shorts” you know? – All right… | -你知道吗 我射在内裤上了 -好了 |
[58:53] | No! “that’s what I do. Ok? | 不 我就是射了 |
[58:54] | It’s how I roll. Deal with it.” | 所以我才表现的那么糟 你看着办吧 |
[58:56] | You know, I know I don’t know… | 你知道我不是… |
[58:58] | I don’t know much about this, but that can’t be good advice, I’m sorry. | 我不是很擅长这个 可这不是个好主意 抱歉 |
[59:02] | Yeah, I’m not gonna do that. | 没错 我不会那样做的 |
[59:04] | Dude, You have nothing to be embarrassed of. | 哥们 这没什么不好意思的 |
[59:06] | If anything, you paid her a compliment. Right? | 如果有什么不对 那你就拼命赞美她 好吗 |
[59:11] | – Yeah. – Trust it. | -好吧 -相信一定会成功的 |
[59:13] | Here goes nothing. | 我豁出去了 |
[59:17] | Oh, shit, Molly. Six o’clock. | 该死 茉莉 注意后面 |
[59:25] | – Did you get my messages? – Yeah, yeah, I got them, Kirk. | -你收到我的短信了吗 -我收到了 科克 |
[59:30] | Kirk, What the hell happened the other night? | 科克 你那晚到底他妈的怎么回事 |
[59:33] | You act like a freak with Captain Pickles, | 你在匹克上尉前表现的很怪异 |
[59:35] | You won’t get off the couch to shake my father’s hand, | 你甚至不愿意起身和我父亲握手 |
[59:37] | when we had a whole conversation about how he was old-fashioned! | 而我们却在说他有多守旧 |
[59:40] | Yeah, I know. I know. I’m sorry. | 没错 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[59:42] | I spent a whole day with your entire family, | 我和你的家人整整呆了一天 |
[59:45] | and you can’t even spend 30 seconds with mine. | 而你和我的家人连三十秒都没呆够 |
[59:48] | I mean, that’s a pretty big red flag. | 这真是个危险的信号 |
[59:50] | It is not a red flag, Molly. | 这不是什么危险信号 茉莉 |
[59:52] | Oh, Kirk, I can’t do this here. | 科克 我不想在这和你吵 |
[59:54] | – I’m working, and… – Ok. Sorry. | -我在工作 -好的 对不起 |
[1:00:09] | I ejaculated in my pants. | 我当时射在内裤里了 |
[1:00:22] | We were getting sort of hot and nasty, you know… | 我们当时很火热 很激情 |
[1:00:28] | It’s not every day that I have a super-hot girl, | 我不经常接触很火辣的女孩 |
[1:00:32] | grinding on top of me, and I got a little too excited | 在我身上磨来磨去 我当时有点太兴奋 |
[1:00:36] | and before I know it, | 当我发现我射在了内裤上 |
[1:00:37] | your parents are in the room | 你的父母已经进来了 |
[1:00:38] | and I’m there with just a big frigging oyster in my shorts. | 我内裤里的东西像冰冻的牡蛎一样 |
[1:00:48] | Right. Sorry. Sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[1:01:02] | I mean, I’ll say this for him. He’s honest. | 我这次得为他说两句 他很诚实 |
[1:01:05] | So thanks for the advice. That went horribly. | 谢谢你们的建议 真是糟透了 |
[1:01:10] | Enjoy the air show, boys. I’m going to go… | 好好享受飞行表演吧 我走了 |
[1:01:16] | No guy in his right mind would ever make that up. | 没人会在这个时候编出这种谎话 |
[1:01:19] | Right? | 真的吗 |
[1:01:21] | You should probably go talk to him. | 你应该去跟他谈谈 |
[1:01:23] | – Yeah. – Just wait one second. | -好吧 -再等一秒钟 |
[1:01:27] | And… here she comes. | 她过来了 |
[1:01:34] | She told him a joke or something. Something’s funny. | 她讲了个笑话给他听 也许是其他有趣的 |
[1:01:37] | They’re ki… they’re gonna ki… they’re kissing! Yes! | 他们…他们接吻了 好极了 |
[1:01:41] | – You’re like yoda. – Yeah, I know. | -你就像尤达 -我知道 |
[1:01:44] | Like sex yoda. | 就像性爱尤达 |
[1:01:45] | “The force is strong with you, Jack.” | 你拥有强大的力量 杰克 |
[1:01:48] | Trust the system. It takes care of itself. | 要相信经验 它始终都是对的 |
[1:01:52] | – Ah, that went well. – Kinda. | -看来还不错 -还可以 |
[1:01:57] | Wow. She sure is something, isn’t she? | 她肯定弄清了某些事 不是吗 |
[1:02:02] | – It’s Kirk, right? – Oh, God. Hi, Cam. | -你是科克 对吗 -天哪 你好 卡姆 |
[1:02:04] | Excellent to see you again, sir. | 能再见到你真是太高兴了 |
[1:02:06] | Listen, Kirk. Can I talk to you for a second? | 科克 能聊一会吗 |
[1:02:08] | Yeah, I guess so. See you. | 好的 可以 一会见 |
[1:02:12] | Listen, Kirk. | 科克 |
[1:02:14] | I understand that fellas, such as yourself, | 我明白像你们这样的小伙子 |
[1:02:17] | have uniquely candid relationships with the women that they befriend, | 和你们当朋友看待的女人有着单纯的情感 |
[1:02:20] | – Am I right? – Fellas such as myself? | -我说的对吗 -像我这样的人 |
[1:02:22] | Don’t get me wrong. I have no problem with your lifestyle. | 别误会 我对你的生活方式没什么意见 |
[1:02:25] | What two or more grown men do in the privacy of their own home, | 两个或者更多的成年人在家独处会做什么 |
[1:02:29] | Hell, it’s of no concern to me. | 该死 这又不关我的事 |
[1:02:31] | I don’t know what Molly’s told you about me, all right? | 我不知道茉莉是怎么跟你说我的 对吗 |
[1:02:34] | If she said anything bad, | 如果她说了我的什么坏话 |
[1:02:35] | let’s face it, I probably deserve it. | 让我们一起面对 这是我应得的 |
[1:02:37] | Actually, Cam, we haven’t… | 事实上 卡姆 我们没有 |
[1:02:39] | God as my witness, I’ll get her back. | 上帝亲眼见证我们的爱情 我要把她追回来 |
[1:02:41] | Cool. | 酷 |
[1:02:42] | Can I count on you to put in a good word for me, Elton John? | 你能在她面前帮我美言几句吗 埃尔顿・约翰 |
[1:02:45] | Yeah, whatever gets this over with. | 我会尽力的 |
[1:02:47] | You’re the man, Kirk. Bring it in. | 你就是我的贵人 科克 拥抱一下 |
[1:02:50] | – Yeah, yeah, you got it. – You feel that tolerance? | -好吧 我答应你了 -我抱的太紧了吗 |
[1:02:55] | – Man, you guys smell good. – That’s good. | -你们这些人真不错 -太好了 |
[1:02:58] | This is awesome! Does anybody have a camera? | 太棒了 有谁带相机了吗 |
[1:03:00] | – Stainer. – What? | -斯坦纳r -什么 |
[1:03:03] | Wait a minute, dude. Does that, does that say…? | 等等 伙计们 这 这是… |
[1:03:06] | Yep, I think it does. | 没错 是这样 |
[1:03:09] | – Jesus, man. God damn it. – Did you guys get a picture? | -天哪 他妈的 -你们给我照相了吗 |
[1:03:13] | By the way, Kirk, you can do better than these guys. | 顺便说一句 科克 你可以比他们更优秀 |
[1:03:17] | I mean, this one is kinda cute, but the other two… oof! | 我是说 这个可爱一点 但其他两个就… |
[1:03:21] | Show some pride, pal. | 自信点 老兄 |
[1:03:27] | Pittsburgh Tower. Foot long, you are cleared for take off on runway two-zero. | 匹兹堡飞行指挥塔 英尺长 你可以在2-0跑道起飞 |
[1:03:36] | Roger that, Tower. Turn and burn. | 已收到 准备起飞 |
[1:03:38] | Honestly, I’d have sex with that guy. | 说实话 我想和那家伙做爱 |
[1:03:43] | Yeah, I would. | 没错 我肯定会 |
[1:03:53] | – Fuck! you’re lucky! – Yeah! | -你运气太他妈的好了 -帅呆了 |
[1:04:49] | So how’s your sister doing? | 你妹妹怎么样 |
[1:04:50] | She turns 21 next week and she’s, I don’t know, | 她下周就二十一岁了 我不知道 |
[1:04:54] | She still has no sense of direction. | 她还是一点目标的都没有 |
[1:04:56] | You know? She’s coming over for dinner, | 你知道吗 她来赴宴的时候 |
[1:04:58] | and I really want to give her advice, | 我真的想给她一些建议 |
[1:05:00] | but I don’t know what to say to her, you know? | 可我不知道该说些什么 你知道吗 |
[1:05:03] | So what do you… you don’t know what to say to her? | 你不知道该跟她说什么 |
[1:05:06] | She’s only 20. She’s not 30. And she’s not you. | 她才二十岁 又不是三十 而且她又不是你 |
[1:05:09] | You know? When I was 20, I did not have my act together, man. | 你知道吗 我二十岁的时候 我无所作为 |
[1:05:14] | I mean, look at this kid now. | 我是说 看看现在这个男孩 |
[1:05:17] | I’m in TSA. I am living in the dream. | 我在运输安全署工作 我活在自己的梦想里 |
[1:05:22] | You’re right. Maybe I am being too hard on her. | 你说的没错 也许我对她太严格了 |
[1:05:24] | And, I’m sorry, but she’s coming over for dinner? | 刚才很抱歉 可她要来赴宴 |
[1:05:28] | She’s turning 21 ! | 而她马上就二十一岁了 |
[1:05:31] | You gotta throw her a party. | 你应该为她开一个派对 |
[1:05:32] | I mean, that’s what you do for a living, | 我是说 你不就是干这个的吗 |
[1:05:34] | right? You throw parties? | 不是吗 你开过派对吗 |
[1:05:37] | I can’t believe I never thought of that. | 我难以置信自己从来没想到过这些 |
[1:05:40] | – That’s a really good idea. – Thanks. | -这主意太棒了 -谢谢 |
[1:05:42] | Kirk, It’s been ten dates and you can’t seal the deal? | 科克 你都约会十次了 怎么还没搞定 |
[1:05:45] | What’s wrong with you? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[1:05:46] | Listen to me, dude. | 听我说 伙计 |
[1:05:46] | Things with Molly are good, right? | 跟茉莉在一起感觉不错 对吗 |
[1:05:49] | They’re back on track. | 他们都要和好了 |
[1:05:50] | You have gotta recover from your little oopsie-daisy, | 你得从你的小哇哇黛丝 |
[1:05:53] | little early-bird special. | 特殊的小鸟那解脱出来 |
[1:05:55] | Gotta get back in that ring. | 必须要有所突破 |
[1:05:56] | It’s just terrifying, frankly, | 说实话 这有点骇人 |
[1:06:00] | The idea of me naked | 要我全裸 |
[1:06:04] | – in front of her… also naked. – But what’s to be terrified of? | -在她面前 也全裸 -但是你害怕什么 |
[1:06:09] | Because you’ve done your prep work, right? | 因为你做好了你的准备工作 对吗 |
[1:06:11] | Yeah… I think she likes me. | 是 我认为她喜欢我 |
[1:06:13] | – She really likes you. – Thank you. | -她真得喜欢你 -谢谢 |
[1:06:15] | That’s cute. Yeah, good. But it’s | 很好 不错 但是 |
[1:06:17] | not at all what I’m talking about. | 这不是我要说的 |
[1:06:19] | A girl like Molly, hot as shit, | 像茉莉这样的女孩 这么性感 |
[1:06:22] | manicured from fuckin’ head to toe. | 从头到脚都这么考究 |
[1:06:25] | – Yeah. – Right? | -嗯 -对吧 |
[1:06:26] | – What the hell are you talking about? | -你到底在说什么 |
[1:06:28] | Listen, I’m talkin’ about this. | 听着 我在说这个 |
[1:06:31] | – I’m talkin’ about this. – Your chin. | -我说的是这个 -下巴吗 |
[1:06:33] | – Yeah. – And I’m talkin’ about this. | -对 -而且还有这个 |
[1:06:35] | -Oh, jeez! – No, no, no, no, no, no. | -哦 天啊 -不 不 不 不 不 |
[1:06:37] | – Look, guys! – Jack! | -看啊 伙计们 -杰克 |
[1:06:39] | This is fine. ’cause this is clean. It’s organized. | 没关系的 这是干净的 梳理过的 |
[1:06:42] | It’s kind of Japanese-looking, to be honest. | 说实话 这有点日本式的风格 |
[1:06:45] | Whatever you do, don’t look directly at it. | 无论你做什么 别直视它 |
[1:06:47] | I’ll bet you Cam’s balls look like this. It’s like a baby. | 我跟你打赌卡姆的也是这样 好像婴儿一样 |
[1:06:51] | It’s just smooth. It’s a look that says, | 这很光滑 好像在说 |
[1:06:53] | “hey, you can put your mouth here.” | 嘿 你可以把嘴放在这里 |
[1:06:56] | – He is… he just moved. – It’s just a thought. | -他是 他只是动了 -这是一个想法 |
[1:06:59] | Just tryin’ to help, that’s all. | 就是想帮你 就是这样 |
[1:07:01] | All right, Stainer, let’s get outta here. | 好吧 小染 咱们走吧 |
[1:07:03] | – Yeah, I’m hungry. I gotta go eat. – Hey, Kirky. Prep work. | -好啊 我饿了 得吃点东西 -嘿 Kirky 准备工作啊 |
[1:07:07] | You hear me? Out. | 听到了吗 走 |
[1:07:32] | God. | 天啊 |
[1:07:35] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[1:07:44] | Here goes nothin’. | 这没什么的 |
[1:07:51] | Shoot! Kirky! Kirky! | 靠 Kriky KIrky |
[1:07:54] | We shoulda done a hot towel. | 我们应该弄个热毛巾 |
[1:07:56] | You know, like those old-timey barbershops? | 你知道 就像是古时候的理发店 |
[1:07:59] | – Helps raise the hairs. – I don’t like this! | -能束起那些毛 -我不喜欢这个 |
[1:08:03] | Kirk, if you want to abort the mission, that’s completely cool. | Kirk 如果你想放弃 没有关系的 |
[1:08:07] | I don’t… I can’t really abort the mission right now. | 我不 我不能现在放弃了 |
[1:08:11] | I’ve shaved approximately one-third of my balls. | 我现在已经大概剃了三分之一 |
[1:08:15] | I’ll look pretty fuckin’ stupid if I stop now! | 要是我停手的话 看起来就太傻了 |
[1:08:18] | Did you shave one ball and then the other ball, | 你是一个接着一个剃的吗 |
[1:08:20] | – Or are you workin’ top to bottom? – Shut up, shut up! | -还是从下往上来 -闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[1:08:23] | You shut up. I mean, seriously, just shave it like your face! | 你闭嘴 说真的 就像你刮脸那样 |
[1:08:28] | I can’t do it like my face! | 我不能像刮脸一样 |
[1:08:30] | My face doesn’t have two testicles sticking out of it! | 我脸上也没有两个睾丸挂在上面 |
[1:08:32] | If it did, I would grow a pretty thick Goddamn beard. | 如果是的话 我会长出浓密的胡须 |
[1:08:35] | Kirk. | 科克 |
[1:08:39] | Kirk? | 科克 |
[1:08:42] | – Do you need a hand? – Oh, motherf…! | -需要帮助吗 -哦 他妈的 |
[1:08:54] | There we go. | 来吧 |
[1:08:58] | So how is this not gay? | 这怎么能不像同性恋 |
[1:09:00] | I think there’s nothing gay about it. | 我认为这跟同性恋没有关系 |
[1:09:02] | The fact that you’re lettin’ a straight | 事实是 你让一个异性恋的 |
[1:09:04] | married man shave your testicles… | 已婚男子给你刮睾丸 |
[1:09:06] | I think that makes you one of the most macho guys alive. | 我认为这让你成为最有男人味的男人之一 |
[1:09:10] | There is some logic in that. | 说得还有点道理 |
[1:09:12] | Thank you. You know what? Can you pick that up? | 谢谢 你知道吗 你能把它拿起来吗 |
[1:09:15] | Can you pick ’em up for me? | 帮我把它们拿起来 |
[1:09:17] | There it is. | 来 继续 |
[1:09:22] | That’s a lot. Ok, drop ’em. | 这有好多 好的 放下吧 |
[1:09:40] | Take a look! | 看看吧 |
[1:09:42] | What do you think? | 怎么样你觉得 |
[1:09:45] | Devon | Devon! |
[1:09:47] | It looks fucking huge! | 他妈的看起来真大 |
[1:09:54] | My friends wonder why l call you all the time | 我朋友好奇为什么我给你打电话 |
[1:09:58] | What can I say? Yeah, yeah | 我能说什么呢 耶 耶 |
[1:10:03] | Well, I don’t feel the need to give such secrets away | 好吧 我不认为我非要说出这些秘密 |
[1:10:10] | Well, you think maybe l need help | 你觉得我需要帮助 |
[1:10:13] | Though l know l’m right, all right | 尽管我知道我很好 很好 |
[1:10:18] | I’m just better off | 我只是有点钱 |
[1:10:20] | Not listening to friends advice | 不听朋友的意见 |
[1:10:26] | When they insist on knowing my bliss | 当他们坚持要知道我的福气的时候 |
[1:10:31] | I tell them this | 我这样告诉他们 |
[1:10:33] | When they want to know what the reason is | 当他们想知道是什么原因 |
[1:10:37] | I only smile when l lie then l tell them why | 我只有撒谎的时候才微笑 我告诉他们为什么 |
[1:10:41] | Because your kiss | 因为你的吻 |
[1:10:43] | Your kiss is on my list | 你的吻在我的单子上 |
[1:10:45] | Because your kiss | 因为你的吻 |
[1:10:47] | Your kiss I can’t resist | 我不能拒绝 |
[1:10:49] | Because your kiss is on my list | 因为你的吻在我人生中 |
[1:10:52] | of the best things in life | 最美好的单子上 |
[1:10:56] | Because your kiss | 因为你的吻 |
[1:11:05] | All right, everybody, give it up | 好的 大伙 |
[1:11:06] | one more time for adult education! | 给这次成人教育一点掌声 |
[1:11:10] | Awesome stuff. They’re going to play | 非常不错 他们为我们 |
[1:11:12] | some more Hall and Oates for us, | 表演一些更豪与奥兹的曲目 |
[1:11:14] | and maybe some other old favorites from some other artists? No? | 也许一些其他的歌手的老歌 不要吗 |
[1:11:18] | – You’re kidding me. – nope. Just… more Hall and Oates. | -开玩笑吗你 -不要 好的 就是豪与奥兹 |
[1:11:21] | Everybody, let’s raise a glass to | 大伙们 让我们举杯 |
[1:11:23] | Patty and Molly for throwing, by far, | 敬帕蒂和茉莉举办 |
[1:11:26] | the coolest party I’ve ever personally been invited to. | 我人生中参加的最棒的晚会 |
[1:11:29] | Great job, girls. Let’s hear it for Patty and Molly! | 干得不错 姑娘们 让我们感谢帕蒂和茉莉 |
[1:11:35] | And now, to the gorgeous birthday girl, Katie Mccleish. | 现在 敬漂亮的寿星公主 凯蒂・麦克里奇 |
[1:11:39] | You’re 21 years old now. | 你已经二十一岁了 |
[1:11:42] | What else can I say? Let life come to you. | 我还能说什么呢 真正的生活开始了 |
[1:11:44] | – Happy birthday, Katie! – Thank you. | -生日快乐 凯蒂 -谢谢 |
[1:11:48] | All right, guys, enjoy the party. | 好的 伙计们 好好玩吧 |
[1:11:50] | – Can you hold this for me? – Why? | -你能帮我拿一下这个吗 -为什么 |
[1:11:52] | Better with my jacket off. Just ditch that somewhere. | 就是我觉得最好脱掉外套 随便放哪就行 |
[1:11:55] | What? What am I supposed to do with this? | 什么 我把这个放哪啊 |
[1:11:57] | Ok, now we’re gonna take it down. A lot. | 好吧 现在我们要开始了 很多 |
[1:11:59] | You’re totally gonna jump his bones tonight, aren’t you? | 你今晚要跟他上床 是吧 |
[1:12:02] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[1:12:04] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[1:12:07] | I think it’s time for you to dance with me. | 我认为现在是你跟我一起跳舞了 |
[1:12:17] | Hey, Devon! Wendy, remember? | 嘿 迪冯 温蒂 记得吗 |
[1:12:19] | No. No, I don’t. I… aw, shoot. | 不 不 我不 啊 靠 |
[1:12:22] | I think this is the first time we’re meeting. Ever! | 我觉得这是我们第一次见面吧 |
[1:12:25] | – Ok. – This is my wife, Karen. | -好的 -这位是我妻子 卡伦 |
[1:12:27] | – I’m Karen. – Wendy. | -我叫卡伦 -温蒂 |
[1:12:29] | 很高兴见到你 | |
[1:12:33] | – That’s good. Ok, I’m gonna… – Ok. | -很好 好吧 我要 -好 |
[1:12:41] | What? | 什么 |
[1:12:49] | – Oh, there’s my parents! – What? | -哦 我的父母在那 -什么 |
[1:12:51] | Hey! Hey, let’s go meet them. | 嘿 嘿 我们过去吧 |
[1:12:54] | She’s with that fuckin’ asshole. | 她跟那个混蛋在一起 |
[1:12:58] | – Hi! – Hi! | -嗨 -嗨 |
[1:13:00] | – Hey, baby… – Dad, hi. | -嘿 宝贝 -爸爸 嗨 |
[1:13:02] | – You remember Kirk. – Yeah, how could we forget? Yeah. | -你记得科克吧 -是啊 我怎么能忘呢 |
[1:13:06] | – Oh, this time we…? – Hi, there. | -哦 这次我们 -嗨 |
[1:13:10] | Mr.and Mrs. Mccleish, from the | 麦克里奇先生 麦克里奇夫人 |
[1:13:12] | bottom of my heart, I am so sorry. | 我从心底感到抱歉 |
[1:13:15] | The last time we met wasn’t exactly the | 我们上次见面其实不是 |
[1:13:17] | world’s greatest first impression. | 世上印象最深的一次见面 |
[1:13:20] | No, it certainly was not. | 不 肯定不是 |
[1:13:21] | I promise you that I will grow on you. | 我确信我会改变你对我的印象 |
[1:13:24] | I hear this party was all your idea. | 我听说这个晚会是你的主意 |
[1:13:27] | No, no. This is all Molly’s. | 不 不 全是茉莉的 |
[1:13:29] | Hey, what line of work are you in, son? | 嘿 你在干哪一行啊 孩子 |
[1:13:31] | It’s kind of a long story. I grew up with my… | 这可能是个长故事 我成长在 |
[1:13:34] | – Kirk’s in aviation. – Another pilot? | -科克在航空公司 -又一个飞行员吗 |
[1:13:36] | – Really? – Oh, Molly likes the flyboys. | -真的吗 -哦 茉莉喜欢飞行男孩 |
[1:13:38] | Just like your mother. | 就像你妈妈一样 |
[1:13:40] | I flew choppers back in Nam, Saigon. | 我原来在越南西贡开直升机 |
[1:13:41] | Evacuation, april, ’75, that was… | 四月的疏散 那真是 |
[1:13:43] | He’s been pushing Molly to take flying lessons. | 他一直劝茉莉去上飞行课 |
[1:13:46] | – After she passes the bar. – Yeah. Flying! | -在她去酒吧之后 -是啊 飞行 |
[1:13:49] | Hey, now here’s a pilot! How are ya?! | 嘿 飞行员来了 你们好吗 |
[1:13:51] | – You son of a bitch! – Boy, good to see you! | -你个混蛋 -哥们 见到你很高兴 |
[1:13:54] | Good to see you. Lucille, don’t you look lovely. | 见到你很高兴 路西尔 你看起来美极了 |
[1:13:56] | – Hello, Cam. – What? | -你好 卡姆 -什么 |
[1:13:58] | – Kirky! – I didn’t think you were gonna be here. | -科克 -我没想到你会在这里 |
[1:14:01] | You bet. You know, Ger and Lucille invited me. | 的确 她父母邀请我的 |
[1:14:04] | – What a pleasant surprise! – Target acquired. | -多么愉快的惊喜 -目标锁定 |
[1:14:07] | – Cam… how’s it going? – Mol. | -卡姆 最近怎么样 -小茉 |
[1:14:10] | Have you seen Katie? Let’s go see Katie. | 你看到凯蒂了吗 我们去找凯蒂 |
[1:14:12] | – Ok. I’m… see you down there. – Good to see you again, kid. | -好 我在下面等你 -很高兴见到你 孩子 |
[1:14:15] | Nice to see you… sir. I’ll see you down there. | 很高兴见到你 先生 我等会到下面 |
[1:14:27] | Mind if I join you? | 介意我加入吗 |
[1:14:30] | So Molly just explained all about you two, | 茉莉跟我说了你们俩的事 |
[1:14:34] | and I gotta admit I feel like a jackass. | 我必须承认我感觉自己就是一个混蛋 |
[1:14:38] | Don’t worry about it, man… | 别担心我 哥们 |
[1:14:40] | It’s all good. I thought you were gay, too. | 没关系 我曾经以为你也是同性恋 |
[1:14:47] | – Just joking. I’m just joking. – You are funny. | -开个玩笑 我说着玩的 -你很有趣 |
[1:14:51] | – Thank you. – All right, then… | -谢谢 -好吧 那么 |
[1:14:55] | take good care of her. She’s a special girl. | 好好对她 她是一个特别的女孩 |
[1:14:57] | – Yeah, she’s perfect. – Oh, yeah, about that… | -嗯 她很完美 -哦 关于这个 |
[1:15:02] | Don’t really call her that. She doesn’t like it. | 千万不要这么叫她 她不喜欢 |
[1:15:05] | And, besides, she’s not exactly perfect anyway, right? | 另外 她不是那么完美也 不是吗 |
[1:15:08] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[1:15:11] | All right, listen. | 好的 听着 |
[1:15:16] | Don’t let it creep you out, ok? | 不要让这吓到你了 |
[1:15:19] | I mean, the first time I saw her little defect… | 我的意思是 第一次我看到她的小残疾 |
[1:15:22] | Woof! I’ll admit it gave me the willies. | 哦 我承认当时我有点吓到了 |
[1:15:26] | But it might not bother you. Who knows? | 但这可能对你没什么 谁知道呢 |
[1:15:28] | All right? And even if it does, just try to be cool, you know, | 好吗 就算是 也要表现的无所谓 你知道 |
[1:15:33] | and you’ll get used to it, all right? Good luck. | 你要适应它 好吗 祝你好运 |
[1:15:36] | No, no, no, no, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 不 不 不 不 等等 等等 |
[1:15:38] | Please, this is… this is very important. | 请 这是 这是非常重要的 |
[1:15:42] | – Birth defect? What is it? – I can’t tell you that, man. | -天生的残疾吗 是什么 -我不能告诉你 哥们 |
[1:15:47] | Somethin’ you’re gonna have to figure out for yourself. | 这些事情你得自己去发现 |
[1:15:51] | I’m out. | 我走了 |
[1:15:56] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[1:16:18] | – Ok, your turn. – Yeah. | -好的 到你了 -耶 |
[1:16:31] | Oh, shit. | 哦 妈的 |
[1:16:33] | I haven’t really been hittin’ the gym as much as I should lately. | 我最近没有经常去健身房 |
[1:16:38] | It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[1:16:50] | Holy Moses. | 我的老天啊 |
[1:17:17] | – Interesting. – What, what? What? | -有意思 -什么 什么 什么 |
[1:17:20] | Nothing. Nothing. | 没什么 没什么 |
[1:17:29] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[1:17:31] | It’s been a while and I’m not very experienced sex-wise. | 我已经有一阵子没那个了 而且我不是很有经验 |
[1:17:37] | – Kirk, please. Your balls are shaved. – Oh, I know. I know. | -科克 你都剃毛了 -哦 我知道 我知道 |
[1:17:42] | It’s kind of a new thing I’m trying out. It’s a bad idea. It’s… | 这是个新的尝试 不是个好主意 这 |
[1:17:45] | I feel like I’m eleven. | 我感觉好像我是11岁 |
[1:17:47] | What if I show you something I’m self-conscious about? | 要是我给你看点我的秘密呢 |
[1:17:50] | – Oh, that would be amazing. – Ok. | -哦 那肯定很酷 -好的 |
[1:17:56] | – Promise me you won’t laugh. – No, I, I… I promise. | -答应我你不笑我 -不 不 我发誓 |
[1:18:00] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[1:18:07] | What am I looking at? | 我该看什么 |
[1:18:16] | That’s it? | 就是这个吗 |
[1:18:18] | – That’s your big defect? – Webbed toes is not a defect! | -这就是你的残疾吗 -蹼趾不是残疾 |
[1:18:21] | Yeah, no shit webbed toes is not a defect! | 是 他妈的蹼趾不是残疾 |
[1:18:23] | I was expecting some kind of pulsating growth | 我以为是什么心跳过快 |
[1:18:28] | or a cluster of lumps… | 或者是什么肿块 |
[1:18:32] | …or like a little dick that, I don’t know, talked. | 或者像一个会讲话的小鸡鸡 我不知道 |
[1:18:37] | This is what… all you got is it’s | 这就是 你有的就是 |
[1:18:39] | inconvenient for you to wear flip-flops? | 不方便穿人字拖是吗 |
[1:18:42] | Who told you I have a defect? Cam? | 谁告诉你我有天生残疾的 卡姆吗 |
[1:18:46] | Well, yeah. | 是的 |
[1:18:47] | And as far as I can tell that’s the | 据我所知 这是 |
[1:18:50] | only thing separating you from perfect. | 唯一可以让你脱离完美的 |
[1:18:55] | You think I’m too perfect? | 你认为我太完美了吗 |
[1:18:58] | So you were hoping there was something | 所以你希望能有什么 |
[1:19:00] | wrong with me so you could be with me. | 不好的事情 这样你可以跟我一起 |
[1:19:02] | Look at the evidence, Molly. | 看看现实 茉莉 |
[1:19:05] | It’s… | 这是 |
[1:19:08] | I’m unattractive, I’m out of shape, I’m uncoordinated, | 我不帅 身材不好 我配不上你 |
[1:19:12] | I’ve never been to Europe, I’m not a | 我没去过欧洲 我不是大学毕业生 |
[1:19:14] | college graduate, I drive a Neon… | 而且我还开辆霓虹 |
[1:19:16] | – I like your Neon. – Oh, God, come on, Molly, look at me. | -我喜欢你的霓虹 -哦 天啊 得了吧 茉莉 看看我 |
[1:19:20] | I’m a five. This is a five. Hard five. | 我只有五分 这是五 实打实的五 |
[1:19:26] | You can’t jump more than two points. | 你不能直接跳跃两个分数段 |
[1:19:28] | It’s the Tao of love. Everybody knows that. | 这是恋爱法则 大家都知道 |
[1:19:30] | Even if you were a nine, and I was in a band, | 即使你是九分 而我在乐队里 |
[1:19:33] | – But no, you’re a hard ten. – What are you talking about? | -但是不 你是十分 -你在说什么 |
[1:19:39] | Do you even know how hot you are? | 你知道你有多性感吗 |
[1:19:43] | No, you probably think that everybody | 不 你可能认为所有人 |
[1:19:45] | gets free shit everywhere they go, | 可以在任何地方得到免费东西 |
[1:19:47] | and everybody’s happy and nice to | 而且所有人都很开心和友好 |
[1:19:49] | each other in shiny, happy hot town, | 在这个阳光的 快乐的城市里 |
[1:19:52] | with you and all your hot friends and ex-boyfriends, | 跟你还有你的性感的朋友 和你的前男友 |
[1:19:54] | but I hate to break it to you, | 但是我不想这样介入你的生活 |
[1:19:56] | 我们两个是不一样不的 | |
[1:19:58] | Ok, Kirk. You clearly have some major self-esteem issues. | 好吧 科克 你有很清楚的自我总结 |
[1:20:03] | You lied about me to your parents right in front of me! | 你在我面前 关于我对你父母说谎 |
[1:20:06] | – No, I didn’t! – “Kirk’s in aviation?” | -不 我没有 -科克在航空公司 |
[1:20:09] | That’s like saying the guy who | 这就好像说 在马戏团 |
[1:20:12] | shovels elephant shit at the circus | 收拾大象粪便的 |
[1:20:15] | is in show business. No, he’s just the elephant shit guy. | 是一份表演的工作 不 他就是收拾大粪的 |
[1:20:19] | That’s me. I’m that guy. | 这就是我 我就是这个人 |
[1:20:21] | I’m never gonna be a pilot. And I am happy with that. | 我永远也成为不了飞行员 我也很开心这样 |
[1:20:25] | And I’m fine with that, too. | 我也很满足这样 |
[1:20:27] | And I was fine with you up until about three minutes ago. | 我对你也很满足 知道三分钟前 |
[1:20:31] | That’s… i’m so glad that you were “fine” with me. | 这是 我很高兴你对我很满足 |
[1:20:34] | You know what? Maybe you’re right. Maybe you are a five. | 你知道吗 也许你对 也许你是五分 |
[1:20:38] | You know why? No self-esteem, deduct a point. | 知道为什么吗 没自信 减一分 |
[1:20:41] | Every time someone walks into a | 当每次有人走进屋子 |
[1:20:43] | room you compare yourself to them, | 你就把自己跟他们相比 |
[1:20:45] | deduct a point. | 减一分 |
[1:20:47] | You’re a smart and talented guy who’s | 你是一个聪明的 有天赋的人 |
[1:20:48] | afraid to do anything with it, | 不敢对此这些什么 |
[1:20:49] | Deduct a point. How are we doing? | 扣一分 我们怎么样呢 |
[1:20:51] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是啊 |
[1:20:54] | Hoping that I have a defect that you can work with? | 希望我有一个残疾 你可以觉得好一点 |
[1:21:00] | Deduct whatever’s left. | 扣除你所有剩下的分 |
[1:21:03] | I’m outta here. Webbed fucking feet. Are you kidding me? | 我走了 他妈的蹼趾 开玩笑吗 |
[1:21:07] | – Kirk! – Hey, do me a favor. | -科克 -嘿 帮我一个忙 |
[1:21:09] | – Tell foot long I said hi. – He’s my ex-boyfriend, Kirk. Ex! | -替我向英尺长男人问好 -他是我前男友 科克 |
[1:21:12] | – Know why we broke up? – Because you guys couldn’t decide | -知道为什么我们分手吗 -因为你们不能决定 |
[1:21:15] | – Which one of you was hotter? – No. Because he behaved | -你们中谁更性感 -不 因为他表现得 |
[1:21:18] | exactly like you’re behaving right now. He couldn’t handle it. | 就像你现在这样 他不能控制 |
[1:21:21] | He thought I was perfect, he had me on a pedestal | 他认为我是完美的 他放到这样的高度 |
[1:21:24] | that I couldn’t possibly live up to! | 这我根本不能达到 |
[1:21:26] | Oh, and one other little thing? He cheated on me. | 哦 还有一件事 他背着我找别人 |
[1:21:29] | After that I said to myself, “i’m not | 在我对自己说 |
[1:21:31] | gonna date guys like that anymore.” | 我永远会和这样的人再约会这句话之后 |
[1:21:32] | Wait… “guys like that?” so, what, you’re just… | 等下 像这样的人 那么 你只是 |
[1:21:35] | – You were gonna date guys like me? – That what you wanna hear? | -你要跟我这样的人约会吗 -这就是你想听到的吗 |
[1:21:38] | That I asked you out ’cause you’re safe? | 我约你 是因为你是好男人 |
[1:21:40] | Keep goin’. | 继续 |
[1:21:41] | That I thought that a guy who looks like you wouldn’t hurt me? | 我认为想你这样的人不会伤害我 |
[1:21:44] | Is that what you want to hear, Kirk? Are you happy now? | 这就是你想听的吗 科克 你现在开心了 |
[1:21:49] | Yeah, I’m ecstatic. | 是 我很开心 |
[1:21:54] | Kirk! | 科克 |
[1:22:18] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:22:49] | – “list.” it’s “list.” – No, it’s not. It’s “lips.” | -清单 是清单 -不是 不是嘴唇 |
[1:22:52] | – It’s “list.” – “Your kiss is on my lips.” | -是清单 -你的吻在我唇上 |
[1:22:54] | Why’d it be “list?” | 为什么在清单上 |
[1:22:55] | “it’s on my list of the best things in life.” | 在我人生中最美好事情的单子上 |
[1:22:57] | – Stainer. – What? | -斯坦纳 -什么 |
[1:22:58] | – Hey. – Oh, hey, Kirk. | -嘿 -嘿 科克 |
[1:23:00] | Where have you been? Here. Tune it. | 去哪了最近 拿着 调音 |
[1:23:06] | Oh, shit. | 哦 妈的 |
[1:23:08] | So you’re all “Branson Bound,” huh? | 你们是布兰森旅行团吗 |
[1:23:11] | Yeah. They were Marnie’s idea. | 是 这是玛妮的主意 |
[1:23:16] | Ok, Kirky, let’s go. | 好吧 科克 我们走 |
[1:23:17] | – Ok, I’ll see you guys later. – Relax. | -好 再见了哥几个 -放松 |
[1:23:20] | The Branson flight’s not for another 45 minutes. | 去布兰森的航班也不是四十五分钟内就开 |
[1:23:22] | I could just meet you down at the gate. | 我可以等会在登机门那找你们 |
[1:23:25] | – Ok. – Everybody together? Got everything? | -好的 -大家都在吗 东西都带着吗 |
[1:23:29] | – Yeah, let’s go. – I’m comin’. | -我们走吧 -我来了 |
[1:23:31] | Wow, so you’re really back with Marnie. | 那么你与玛妮和好了 |
[1:23:35] | Hey, fellas. | 伙计们 |
[1:23:36] | Hand it over, dumb-ass. No liquids over three-point-four ounces. | 交来 蠢蛋 液体不能超3.4盎司 |
[1:23:42] | Good call. Hey, pirate, can you spot me a 20? | 说得好 公子哥 能借我20吗 |
[1:23:45] | I want to get one of those scented neck pillows. | 我想搞个那种香水颈枕 |
[1:23:49] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, of course. | 好 当然 |
[1:23:51] | – Here you go. – Thanks, bro. | -拿着 -谢谢 老兄 |
[1:23:52] | Yeah, you got it. | 没事 |
[1:23:55] | Are you kidding me? | 你没搞错? |
[1:23:57] | This might seem crazy, but he and I actually have | 这看起来可能很傻 但实际上他和我 |
[1:23:59] | – a lot in common, so… oh, fuck! – Sorry. | -有很多共性 所以 靠 -对不起 |
[1:24:03] | You don’t have anything in common with those people. | 你和这些人无任何共性 |
[1:24:06] | Look at me. You ok? | 看着我 你没事吧 |
[1:24:12] | Do you think I really want to be Branson Bound? | 你以为我真想去Branson |
[1:24:17] | I don’t. | 我不想 |
[1:24:19] | The whole time you told me I wasn’t good enough, you were right. | 你一直说我不够好 你没错 |
[1:24:25] | So this is my life. I gotta go. | 这就是我的生活 我得走了 |
[1:24:30] | Marnie’s waiting for me. | 玛妮在等我 |
[1:24:32] | – See ya, guys. – Yeah. | -再会 伙计们 -恩 |
[1:24:34] | – See you later, Kirky. – See you. | – 再见了 科克 -再见 |
[1:24:39] | What? | 什么 |
[1:24:54] | Goddamn it. Tina Jordan. | 妈的 汀娜・乔丹 |
[1:24:58] | Here. | 拿着 |
[1:25:05] | That’s a large coke, a fry and some ketchup… | 1大杯可乐 1包薯条和些番茄酱 |
[1:25:09] | – Mary J. Blige! – Hey, Wendell. | -Mary J. Blige -温敦尔 |
[1:25:12] | I need to know, right now, | 汀娜 我想知道 就现在 |
[1:25:13] | why it didn’t work out with us. | 我们为何成不了 |
[1:25:14] | – I have customers. – This is important, ok? | -我有顾客在 -这很重要 好吗 |
[1:25:17] | This is important. I was good to you, | 这很重要 我对你很好 |
[1:25:19] | right? I mean, I was sensitive. | 是吧 我是说 我很体贴 |
[1:25:21] | Remember when you got the flu? | 记得那时你得了流感 |
[1:25:22] | I didn’t party that weekend. | 整个周末我都没去派对 |
[1:25:24] | Remember? Remember the leg massages? | 记得那事吗 还记得腿部按摩吗 |
[1:25:26] | Remember when I used to run my hand down your back? Like that? | 还记得我常用手抚摩你的背 像这样 |
[1:25:30] | Remember when I nursed that baby bird to health? | 还记得我护理那鸟宝宝恢复健康吗 |
[1:25:33] | Little Timothy? He died. | 小啼米 他死了 |
[1:25:35] | Christ on a corndog. Tammy, can you cover for me? | 老天 汤米 你能帮我顶下吗 |
[1:25:39] | – Yeah, sure. – Thanks, Tammy. | -恩 当然 -谢谢 汤米 |
[1:25:41] | Whatever, Wendell. | 无所谓了 温敦尔 |
[1:25:43] | Can I help the next person in line, please? | 下一位 要什么 |
[1:25:45] | I really liked you, but all that stuff about | 我真的喜欢你 温敦尔 但 |
[1:25:47] | I’m a ten and you’re only a six? | 说什么我10分 而你只是6分 |
[1:25:49] | – Seven. – Fine. | -7分 -好 |
[1:25:51] | But you were all up in my beeswax | 但你一直悄悄调查 |
[1:25:52] | checking to see if I was gonna dump you. | 我会不会把你甩了 |
[1:25:55] | But you did dump me! Why don’t you just | 但你确实把我甩了 你为何不直接 |
[1:25:57] | admit I was never good enough for you? | 坦白我配不上你 |
[1:25:59] | Wendell, you were plenty good enough for me. | 温敦尔 你足够配得上我 |
[1:26:03] | You were just never good enough for you. | 你只是看轻了自己 |
[1:26:06] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[1:26:09] | I’m gonna need some gravy fries when I get back. | 等下我回来时得来点肉汁薯条 |
[1:26:15] | Would you put your seat forward, please? | 夫人 可以坐进去点吗 |
[1:26:18] | – Tom fuckin’ Wopat, bro. Told you. – Tray table. | -汤姆・沃帕特 老兄 早和你说了 -请收起桌板 |
[1:26:21] | – Kirky, look at David Archuleta. – Can I help you? | -科克 看 大卫・阿楚莱塔 -可以效劳吗 |
[1:26:24] | TSA. Excuse me. | 交通运输安全署 借过 |
[1:26:25] | – You have no authority. – You better believe I do. | -你没权力 -你最好相信我有 |
[1:26:28] | All right, everybody, listen up! TSA! | 我是交通安全署的 大家听好 |
[1:26:30] | I apologize. This guy’s drunk as fuck. | 抱歉 这家伙醉得像猪 |
[1:26:32] | He shit his pants. It’s very embarrassing. | 屎拉在裤子里 非常尴尬 |
[1:26:34] | We have to get him off. | 我们得把他弄下飞机 快 先生 |
[1:26:36] | I’ll have to have you come with me. | 我得请你跟我走趟 |
[1:26:37] | Jesus Christ. What are you doin’? | 老天 你干什么呢 |
[1:26:39] | I was wrong about you and Molly. | 听着 我对你和茉莉判断错误 |
[1:26:41] | We gotta fix it. Just act drunk. Thank you. TSA. Come on. | 我们得挽救下 装醉 谢谢 TSA 走 |
[1:26:44] | Believe it or not, this has nothin’ to do with you. | 不管信不信 这和你没关系 |
[1:26:47] | – Sir! – It’s not about me. | -先生 -这不是为我 |
[1:26:48] | I’m gonna have to ask you to exit the aircraft. | 我得请你立即离开这飞机 |
[1:26:50] | I’m gonna have to ask you to exit my personal space. | 我得请你立即离开我的私人空间 |
[1:26:53] | – Stainer! – Fuck off! Sorry, that’s yours. | -斯坦纳 -滚 对不起 这是你的 |
[1:26:56] | You’re gonna get arrested by the department of Homeland Security. | 你会被国安局逮捕的 |
[1:26:58] | They’re gonna send you to Guantanamo Bay. | 他们会把你送去关塔那摩监狱 |
[1:27:00] | Yeah. I like Cuba. I like mojitos. | 我喜欢古巴 我喜欢莫吉托鸡尾酒 |
[1:27:02] | You don’t wanna go to Branson with a-holes! | 你不会想和这些蠢蛋去布兰森的 |
[1:27:04] | – He call us a-holes? – Look at them. That one’s pregnant. | -他叫我们蠢蛋? -看看 那个怀孕了 |
[1:27:07] | – That guy’s got hair in the front. – Dude… | -这个在前面留一撮头发 -老兄 |
[1:27:09] | Sweetheart, remember the baby. | 我们有宝宝 为宝宝想下 |
[1:27:11] | – I’m doin’ this for the baby. – Don’t be a hero! | -我这就是为宝宝做的 -别逞英雄 |
[1:27:14] | How’s this work? Seat belt person! | 妈的这怎么弄 安全带服务员 |
[1:27:16] | Stop. We have a… | 停 我们有 |
[1:27:17] | They are my family. And I’m with Marnie now. | 他们是我的家人 而且我现在与玛妮和好了 |
[1:27:20] | Marnie is an evil bitch. All due respect. | 玛妮是个骚娘们 向您表示敬意 |
[1:27:22] | Kirk! Hit him! | 科克 揍他 |
[1:27:25] | – At least say something. – Let’s go. | -至少说点什么吧 -快 走 |
[1:27:27] | Ok. I was right about Molly. She’s a ten, ok? A hard ten. | 好 我没看错茉莉 她是10分 满分 |
[1:27:30] | I was wrong about you. You’re a ten. | 我看错了你 你也是10分 |
[1:27:32] | – You can’t settle for a three. – Two. | -你不能贬低自己和3分的在一起 -2分 |
[1:27:34] | – Arguably a two. – Come on, let’s go. | -或许2分 -快点 走 快 老兄 |
[1:27:36] | You’re the best guy I know. I won’t let | 你是我认识的最棒的小伙 我不会让 |
[1:27:37] | you end up with her. You’re a ten! | 你沦为和她一起的 你是10分 |
[1:27:38] | – Come on. – Listen! you’re a ten! | -快 -听我说 你是10分 |
[1:27:40] | You’re a ten! Kirk, don’t do it! | 你是10分 科克 别这样 |
[1:27:43] | I’m not going! I’m not going! | 我不走 我不走 |
[1:27:44] | – OK, this is not good. – All right, I’m going. | -这可不行 -好 我走 我走 |
[1:27:48] | Whatever. | 管他的 |
[1:27:54] | Last call for flight our-four-three. | 443次航班最后提醒 |
[1:27:56] | – Damn it! – Last call for flight four-four-three. | -妈的 -443次航班最后提醒 |
[1:28:03] | – Hello? – Hey, Patty. | -喂 -帕蒂 |
[1:28:04] | – Who is this? – Stainer. Don’t hang up. | -你是谁 -斯坦纳 别挂 |
[1:28:06] | How the fuck did you get my number? | 你他妈怎么弄到我号码的 |
[1:28:08] | – TSA. Moving on… – No. No. No. Let’s not move on. | -TSA 接着说 -停 打住 |
[1:28:11] | This better not be where you ask me out | 你最好别说想约我出去 |
[1:28:13] | because you confused my hatred for you | 因为你把我对你的恨意混淆成某种挑逗了 |
[1:28:14] | For some kind of flirtation. I thought I made myself clear. | 我觉得我已经说得很明白了 |
[1:28:18] | No, no, no, you were clear. We’re good. | 不 不 你说得很明白 我们没什么 |
[1:28:20] | – ‘Cause I genuinely hate you also. – Oh, cool. | -因为我也真心地恨你 -酷 |
[1:28:23] | Cool. And we’re back to talking. | 酷 那我们接着说 |
[1:28:26] | All right. So, Kirk is leaving on a plane with another girl. | 科克和另个女孩准备坐飞机走了 |
[1:28:29] | Now, I tried to get him off, but they threw me off the plane! | 我想劝他回来 但他们把我扔出了飞机 |
[1:28:32] | Stainer, your screw-up is not my problem. | 斯坦纳 你把事情搞糟 那可不是我的问题 |
[1:28:35] | No, we both screwed up. | 不 是我们俩搞的 |
[1:28:36] | We told them that it wasn’t gonna work. | 我们告诉他们不可能 |
[1:28:38] | They believed us. | 他们相信了 |
[1:28:39] | So now, unfortunately, I need your help. | 所以现在 很不幸 我需要你的帮助 |
[1:28:44] | Hello? Patty? Goddamn it. You fucking hung up on me! | 喂 Patty 妈的 你他妈挂我电话 |
[1:28:48] | – OK, I’ll see what I can do. – Thank you. | -好 我看下能做什么 -谢谢 |
[1:28:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:28:55] | I have a ground X-ray one radio check. Taxi to one-two. | 我对12跑道进行了地面X光检测 |
[1:28:59] | Eastwest four-three. You’re cleared for taxi to runway two-seven. | 华美43号航班 2-7跑道预备起飞 |
[1:29:03] | So, we are seeing the Dave Coulier tomorrow night, | 那么 我们明晚看大卫・库里耶 |
[1:29:07] | And on saturday we’re gonna see both of the Elvis tributes, | 星期六晚上我们去看猫王纪念 |
[1:29:10] | – And then on S… – No. | -然后星期 -不 |
[1:29:13] | – Excuse me? – No, no, no. Stainer was right. | -什么 -不 斯坦纳没错 |
[1:29:17] | Flight attendants, prepare for departure. | 乘务员 准备起飞 |
[1:29:20] | – Stainer was right. – What are you doing? Kirk! | -斯坦纳没错 -你做什么 科克 |
[1:29:22] | Yeah, I’m not going to Branson with you people. | 我不会和你们去布兰森 |
[1:29:26] | You are my family and I love you, but really, | 你们是我的家人 我爱你们 |
[1:29:30] | with the exception of mom, | 除了老妈 |
[1:29:32] | You’re all a bunch of bloodsucking vampires | 你们就是吸血鬼 |
[1:29:34] | Who never support anything I do. | 从不支持我做的任何事 |
[1:29:36] | I’m going to go find Molly and show her that I am good enough. | 我要去找茉莉 告诉她我配得上她 |
[1:29:41] | So fuck you, Debbie. | 所以 再见 黛比 |
[1:29:43] | Fuck you, Dylan. Fuck you, dad. | 再见 迪兰 再见 老爸 |
[1:29:46] | Fuck you… businessman. I’m sorry. | 再见… 路人 抱歉 |
[1:29:49] | And, most of all, fuck you, Marnie. | 关键 再也不见 玛妮 |
[1:29:54] | Yep. | 没错 |
[1:29:56] | You never deserved me in the first place, you evil little dwarf. | 你从开始就配不上我 你这个邪恶小侏儒 |
[1:30:02] | So fuck you all! Yep. | 你们都去死吧 |
[1:30:07] | Sir. You need to take your seat. We’re pushing back. | 先生 你得回座位 我们正进行拖机作业 |
[1:30:10] | Don’t know if you just heard my speech, | 我不知你是否听到我刚才的话 |
[1:30:12] | but I need to get off this plane. | 但我得下机 |
[1:30:13] | Well, if I reopen that cabin door, | 如果我再次打开那仓门 |
[1:30:15] | that’s a 25,000 dollar fine for you. | 对你会是25000美元罚款 |
[1:30:17] | Twenty-five…? | 两千五… |
[1:30:23] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么做 |
[1:30:26] | Is there another seat I could take? | 还有其他座位吗 |
[1:30:28] | We’re full. Now, take your seat and buckle up. | 各位旅客 飞机即将起飞 请回到座位并扣好安全带 |
[1:30:31] | Yep. Ok. | 好 |
[1:30:45] | Cabin crew, lock doors and cross-check. | 机组人员 确认舱门关闭 |
[1:30:48] | Gonna be a long flight, eh, pirate? | 将是一次漫长飞行 是吧 公子哥 |
[1:30:59] | What’s going on? What’s the emergency? | 怎么了 什么急事 |
[1:31:01] | – Molly, how are you doing? – Fine. | -茉莉 你好吗 -很好 |
[1:31:04] | No, I’m actually asking you. How are you doing? | 不 我是在问 你好吗 |
[1:31:13] | – You have photo ID, right? – Well, yeah. | -你有身份认证 是吧 -是的 |
[1:31:16] | – Where are we going? – Just buckle up! | -我们去哪儿 -只管系好安全带 |
[1:31:23] | We should be on our way shortly, so just sit back, relax and… | 我们很快就起程了 所以请放松坐好 |
[1:31:34] | The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading… | 白色区域用于装载与卸载 |
[1:31:37] | OK. So you’re gonna tell me what’s going on? | 好了 你准备就实告诉我是怎么回事吗 |
[1:31:39] | In ten minutes, Kirk is leaving on a | 10分钟后 科克将与一个 |
[1:31:40] | plane for Branson with a horrible, | 非常 非常可怕的女人 |
[1:31:42] | – horrible girl. – Marnie? | -坐飞机去布兰森 -玛妮 |
[1:31:44] | – Yes. Let’s go. – If Kirk’s getting back together | -对 走吧 -如果科克与玛妮复合 |
[1:31:46] | with Marnie, I’m not going! | 我才不回头 |
[1:31:47] | In fourth grade, I peed in my pants. | 4年级时 我有几回尿裤子 |
[1:31:49] | On several occasions. Everybody started calling me stainer. | 大家开始叫我斯坦纳[染色工] |
[1:31:52] | And do you know how I made it through those dark days? | 你知道我是怎样撑过那段黑暗的日子的吗 |
[1:31:54] | – Plastic underwear? – In part. | -塑料内裤? -说对一部分 |
[1:31:56] | But also Kirk. You see, he told me to own that name. | 但还有科克 他告诉我接受那名字 |
[1:31:59] | Call myself stainer, so that nobody could hurt me with it. | 称自己染色工 那样就没人能用那词伤我了 |
[1:32:02] | – What’s your point? – Kirk’s the best guy I know. | -你想说什么 -科克是我认识最棒的小伙 |
[1:32:04] | But he’s like… he’s like a spider. | 但他像 蜘蛛 |
[1:32:06] | You know? He’s more afraid of you than you are of him. | 明白吗 相比你怕他 他更怕你 |
[1:32:09] | And he also, he has long legs and… | 他也有 长腿和 |
[1:32:11] | Look. If you want him, you gotta go get him. | 听着 如果你需要他 你得去把他找回来 |
[1:32:21] | – We’re moving. Where is the package? – It’s here. | -我们正在行动 装备在哪儿 -就在这 |
[1:32:23] | Ok, we couldn’t get him off the plane, | 好 我们不能让他下机 |
[1:32:25] | so we’ve gotta get you on. | 所以我们得把你弄上去 |
[1:32:27] | Oh, thank you, Stainer! | 谢谢 斯坦纳 |
[1:32:30] | This is so exciting. Yes! | 这太令人激动了 |
[1:32:34] | Oh, shit. Follow me. | 靠 跟我来 |
[1:32:39] | Excuse me! | 借过 |
[1:32:41] | – Come on! – Boarding passes and IDs out. | -不是吧 -出示登机许可和身份证 |
[1:32:43] | – Let’s keep it moving! – One second. | -大家继续 -等下 |
[1:32:45] | Whoa, whoa! What the hell are you doing? | 等等 你这是干什么 斯坦纳 |
[1:32:48] | Putting her on a plane, that’s what. | 把她送上飞机 就是我要做的 |
[1:32:49] | Well, unless she has a first class ticket, back of the line. | 除非她是商务旅客 不然回队伍后面 |
[1:32:53] | Fuller, you have a choice. You can | 富勒 你可以做个选择 |
[1:32:56] | step aside or you can fight me. | 闪开或跟我打一架 |
[1:32:58] | If that’s how you want to go, I warn you, | 如果那是你想要的 我警告你 |
[1:33:01] | I will go dark side. | 我会来狠的 |
[1:33:02] | Ok? I will rip out your hair, I’ll bite your chin off, | 我会扯掉你的头发 咬掉你的下巴 |
[1:33:06] | And I will stab you in the eyes with confiscated scissors. | 用收缴的剪刀刺进你的眼睛 |
[1:33:09] | ’cause I am an insane motherfucker! | 因为我他妈是个疯子 |
[1:33:11] | You know that from the break room! What’s it gonna be?! | 你在休息室就知道 准备想怎样 |
[1:33:21] | Please check your seat belts. We’re preparing for departure. | 请检查您的安全带 我们准备起飞了 |
[1:33:29] | Branson! | 布兰森 |
[1:33:31] | They’ve gone. We missed it. | 他们离开了 错过了 |
[1:33:34] | No, no, no. No. No, this is not… | 不 这不 |
[1:33:36] | This is supposed to happen. This isn’t how this works. | 这不该是现在应发生的 |
[1:33:40] | – Yeah? Talk to Jack. – Stop the plane. | -这是杰克 -停下飞机 |
[1:33:44] | Dude, done and done. | 老兄 没问题 |
[1:33:47] | Yeah, that’s how we roll. | 对 我们就是这么干的 |
[1:33:49] | Oh, come here, beautiful. Time to go to work. | 来吧 美人 该干活了 |
[1:34:01] | Ladies and gentlemen, this is the captain. | 女士们先生 我是机长 |
[1:34:03] | We got some kinda light on up here. | 有指示灯报警 |
[1:34:05] | Somekind of mechanical problem. | 有点机械故障 |
[1:34:07] | Anyway, we’re gonna have to deplane. | 总之 我们得离机了 |
[1:34:10] | Oh, man! what’s “deplane” mean? | 老兄 离机什么意思 |
[1:34:14] | Come on, Jack. Come on. | 加油 杰克 加油 |
[1:34:17] | Come on, jack! | 加油 杰克 |
[1:34:21] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 走 走 |
[1:34:27] | Look, Kirk, I do not know what’s gotten into you, | 科克 我不知你在想什么 |
[1:34:29] | But I just want to say I forgive you | 但我只想说我原谅你了 |
[1:34:31] | and we are going to go to Branson, | 而且我们会去布兰森 |
[1:34:34] | And we are going to enjoy it! | 并且我们会很开心 |
[1:34:37] | Ok, you got something off your chest, and that is fine. | 好吧 你把胸前的东西忘掉 那没关系 |
[1:34:40] | And it’s over now. We are gonna pretend that it never happened. | 现在也去不了了 我们就当这没发生过 |
[1:34:44] | Why are you walking so fast? | 你干吗走这么快 |
[1:34:48] | Kirk! We’re solid, baby! | 科克 亲爱的 我们会永远在一起 |
[1:34:50] | We’re… Oh, that is it. | 我们 够了 |
[1:34:53] | – That is it! Motherfucker! – Excuse me. Sorry. | -我受够了 混蛋 -借过 对不起 |
[1:34:59] | – Sorry. Excuse me. I’m sorry. – I will catch you, Kirk! | -对不起 借过 -我会抓住你的 科克 |
[1:35:02] | I will catch you! | 我会抓住你的 |
[1:35:04] | – Excuse me. – I’m faster than you! | -借过 -我比你快 |
[1:35:05] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:35:07] | I will catch you if it’s the last thing that I do… | 我会抓住你的 就算这是我最后要做的事 |
[1:35:19] | – Who is it? – It’s Kirk. Kirk, where are you? | -是谁 -科克 你在哪儿 |
[1:35:22] | Stainer, you were right, buddy. | 斯坦纳 你没错 兄弟 |
[1:35:25] | I just got off the plane. I’m gonna go find Molly. | 我刚下机 我准备去找茉莉 |
[1:35:27] | That’s great, except we’re right here. | 太好了 但我们就在这 |
[1:35:29] | I’m with Molly. | 我和茉莉在一起 |
[1:35:30] | What?! | 什么 |
[1:35:31] | We came to find you. We’re at the gate! | 我们来找你了 我们在门这 |
[1:35:33] | Turn around. We’re here. | 转身 蠢蛋 我们就在这 |
[1:35:34] | All right, I’m comin’ to you. Comin’ to you! | 好 我过来了 |
[1:35:38] | Excuse me! Sorry, sorry! Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 借过 对不起 老天 |
[1:35:45] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[1:35:50] | Hey, wait! Cart, wait! | 等下 运货车 |
[1:35:53] | What the hell? | 妈的怎么回事 |
[1:35:58] | – Oh, my god! – Go! | -我的天 -走 |
[1:36:02] | Would you stop it?! | 你不停吗 |
[1:36:08] | I think we should see other people! | 我认为我们应找其他人了 |
[1:36:18] | Oh, Jesus, Mary and Joseph. | 天哪 |
[1:36:22] | – You ok? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -恩 |
[1:36:26] | – What are you doin’ here? – It was Patty and Stainer’s idea. | -你来这干什么呢 -是帕蒂和斯坦纳的主意 |
[1:36:32] | I just… | 我只 |
[1:36:36] | I just knew that I had to come find you. | 我只知道我得来找你 |
[1:36:38] | – I nearly… – Kirk, shut up. Let me speak. | -我几乎 -科克 闭嘴 让我来说 |
[1:36:42] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[1:36:45] | You are out of shape. | 你没外形 |
[1:36:49] | – It’s true. – Yeah, I know. | -确实 -恩 我知道 |
[1:36:51] | Not what I thought you were gonna say. | 没想到你会说这个 |
[1:36:52] | You’re uncoordinated. | 你不匹配 |
[1:36:54] | You’re not a college graduate, you’ve never been to europe, | 你不是大学生 从没去过欧洲 |
[1:36:56] | And your car really is a shitbox. | 而且你的车的确是垃圾 |
[1:37:00] | – That’s good. – You were right. | -很好 -你说得对 |
[1:37:05] | I did ask you out because I thought | 我约你出来的确是因为我认为 |
[1:37:07] | you’d be safe and I wouldn’t get hurt. | 你很安全 我不会受伤害 |
[1:37:09] | And, yes, I lied to my parents because | 我对父母说谎也确实是因为 |
[1:37:11] | I was worried what they’d think. | 担心他们的想法 |
[1:37:14] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:37:17] | But I’m here to tell you that I don’t | 但我来这是告诉你 我不 |
[1:37:19] | care if you want to be a pilot, | 在乎你是否想做飞行员 |
[1:37:22] | a TSA agent or shovel elephant shit at the circus. | TSA工作员或在马戏团铲大象粪便 |
[1:37:27] | Because I missed you. | 因为我想你 |
[1:37:30] | And I just want us to be together. | 我只想让我们在一起 |
[1:37:35] | – Jesus… – You really having to think about this? | -天 -你真的还要考虑? |
[1:37:40] | – Shut up, Patty. – You shut up! | -闭嘴 Patty -你闭嘴 |
[1:37:42] | I don’t remember what the specific question was, but… | 我不记得原本的问题是什么 但 |
[1:37:49] | – I do. – You do? | -我愿意 -你愿意? |
[1:37:51] | – I will. – You will? | -我愿意 -你愿意? |
[1:37:53] | I missed you. | 我想你 |
[1:38:02] | Guys, this is… | 大伙 这 |
[1:38:04] | It’s a tale as old as time, you know? Song as old as rhyme. | 就像古老的故事 韵美的歌谣 |
[1:38:09] | Think she’s still not wearin’ underwear? | 你觉得她仍没穿内衣吗 |
[1:38:11] | – Just stop it. – I heard you. | -闭嘴 -我听到了 |
[1:38:38] | Seriously. Tell me where we’re going! | 说真的 告诉我 我们是去哪儿 |
[1:38:40] | – Nope. – Why won’t you tell me? | -不 -为什么不告诉我 |
[1:38:42] | You won’t show me the tickets. I’m gonna find out. | 你不让我看票 我会知道的 |
[1:38:44] | – Just trust me, OK? – Oh, you’re so annoying! | -相信我就行 -你这么讨厌 |
[1:38:47] | Ah, thar she blows! | 有人生气了 |
[1:38:50] | OK, that is not nearly big enough. | 那根本不够大 |
[1:39:07] | What the hell are you doing? | 你究竟在干什么 |
[1:39:09] | I’ve been taking a few lessons lately. | 我最近一直在学些课程 |
[1:39:12] | – That’s what you’ve been up to? – Yep. | -这就是你所忙的事? -对 |
[1:39:15] | I should ask you, did you pack your bags yourself? | 对了 问下 你自己整理的包裹吗 |
[1:39:18] | – Yes, I did. – All right, good. | -是的 -好 |
[1:39:19] | Everything seems to be in order. You ever been to San Francisco? | 东西看起来都井井有条 你去过旧金山吗 |
[1:39:23] | – Yes. – Good, ’cause we’re going to Cleveland. | -去过 -很好 因为我们要去克利夫兰 |
[1:39:27] | Pittsburgh tower, November-Five-Four-Five-Charlie-Papa | 匹兹堡控制塔 11月545查理老爹 |
[1:39:31] | requesting takeoff clearance on runway two-nine. | 请求2-9跑道起飞许可 |
[1:39:35] | Five-Charlie-Papa. You are cleared for takeoff. | 查理老爹 允许起飞 |