英文名称:Hop
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:57] | You’re looking at the many noble rabbits | 你们现在看见的都是伟大的兔子 |
[00:59] | who have served as the Easter Bunny. | 他们都曾作为复活节兔工作过 |
[01:01] | If you’ve ever gotten a basket of candy | 如果你曾经在复活节的早晨 |
[01:03] | and colored eggs on Easter morning, | 收到糖果篮和彩蛋 |
[01:06] | you have them to thank. | 这都是他们的功劳 |
[01:08] | Yes, even that guy. | 对 这老兄也有份 |
[01:09] | See, every bunny dreams of holding the title, | 每只兔子都梦想获得这样的头衔 |
[01:12] | but not just anyone can do it. | 但这并不是谁都能干的 |
[01:14] | You have to be majestic. You have to be dignified. | 你得是高贵的 高尚的 |
[01:18] | You have to be, well, a bunny. | 而且还得是只兔子 |
[01:22] | Or, at least you did. | 至少以前是这么规定的 |
[01:24] | Hi. I’m Fred O’Hare, | 你们好 我是弗雷德·奥黑尔 |
[01:27] | the first human Easter Bunny. | 第一个人类复活节兔 |
[01:29] | Sounds insane, you say? | 听上去很疯狂吧 |
[01:31] | It’ll make sense | 当你了解了故事的来龙去脉 |
[01:32] | once you know how it all went down. | 你就明白了 |
[02:35] | E.B.? | 伊比 |
[02:38] | E.B.? | 伊比 |
[02:40] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[02:42] | Hi, Dad! | 老爸 |
[02:45] | Oh! There you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[02:47] | Son! I was thinking. | 儿子 我觉得 |
[02:49] | You are getting so big, | 你都长那么大了 |
[02:51] | you’re practically a foot tall. | 差不多有一尺高了 |
[02:53] | Over a foot, if you count the ears. | 算上耳朵的话 超过一尺了 |
[02:56] | I always count the ears. | 我不会落下耳朵的 |
[02:59] | So, how would you like to go to work with me today? | 今天你陪我一起去上班好吗 |
[03:01] | Would I? That sounds awesome. | 好啊 太棒了 |
[03:05] | I said the same thing | 我老爸第一次带我去工厂的时候 |
[03:07] | when my father first took me to the factory. | 我也是这么说的 |
[03:08] | I didn’t use the word “Awesome,” | 我用的不是”棒”这个词 |
[03:10] | But… Down, please. | 不过呢 请向下 |
[03:23] | Thank you. Go ahead, Son. Take a look. | 谢谢 去吧儿子 好好参观下 |
[03:54] | Look at all that candy. | 这么多糖啊 |
[04:10] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[04:15] | See you. | 回见 |
[04:33] | This is so cool! | 酷毙了 |
[05:30] | Oh, careful! E.B., | 当心 伊比 |
[05:33] | welcome to the Easter Factory. | 欢迎来到复活节工厂 |
[05:37] | This is where we make all the candy and eggs | 我们在这里制作糖果和彩蛋 |
[05:40] | that I deliver to the children of the world. | 然后再分发给全世界的孩子们 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1309个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:222个,六级词汇:117个,GRE词汇:129个,托福词汇:169个,考研词汇:256个,专四词汇:196个,专八词汇:39个, 所有生词标注共:439个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:43] | It’s pretty impressive, isn’t it? | 很壮观吧 |
[05:44] | It’s amazing, Dad! | 太神奇了 老爸 |
[05:46] | I’m glad you like it, | 你喜欢这里我很高兴 |
[05:48] | because someday this will all be yours. | 因为有一天这一切都会属于你 |
[05:51] | Really? | 真的 |
[05:53] | Now, come on, Son. | 儿子 我们继续 |
[05:54] | There’s so much to see. | 还有很多好玩的东西呢 |
[05:59] | Daddy, what do you call that thingamajig? | 老爸 那玩意儿叫什么名字 |
[06:01] | Ah, the Marshmallow Chick Machine. | 那是小鸡棉花糖制造机 |
[06:04] | Loved them since I was your age. | 我从小就喜欢这机器 |
[06:05] | When your grand-dad, | 当你祖父 |
[06:06] | the Easter Bunny before me, | 也就是我的前任复活节兔 |
[06:08] | took me on this very same tour… | 带我参观的时候 |
[06:15] | Hello. Hello, little bunny. | 你好啊 小兔子 |
[06:18] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[06:19] | We don’t eat the candy. We make the candy! | 我们只产糖 不能吃糖 |
[06:22] | – But I thought… – E.B. | -但我以为 -伊比 |
[06:23] | This is my second-in-command, Carlos. | 这是我的副手 卡洛斯 |
[06:26] | It’s fine, Carlos. E.B. Was, | 没事的 卡洛斯 伊比正在 |
[06:28] | uh, taste-testing. Isn’t that right, Son? | 他正在试吃 对不对 儿子 |
[06:31] | Yup, I’m taste-testing. It’s great. | 我在试吃呢 味道好极了 |
[06:36] | Oh, dear me. No, no. | 天啊 不行 不行 |
[06:39] | Son, we’re going to have to work on your taste. | 儿子 你的味觉得加把劲了 |
[06:41] | Carlos, too much marsh, not enough mallow. | 卡洛斯 棉花放多了 糖放少了 |
[06:43] | Exactly, senor, I was just going to say that. | 太对了 先生 我刚想这么说 |
[06:45] | Phil! Too much marsh, not enough mallow! | 菲尔 棉花太多了 糖不够 |
[06:50] | Phil! Phil! | 菲尔 菲尔 |
[06:52] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[06:53] | Hi, boss. | 你好 老板 |
[06:55] | No dancing on the job! It’s forbidden. | 上班的时候不准跳舞 决不允许 |
[06:58] | Yes, sir. I’m very bad. | 是的 先生 我错了 |
[07:01] | I am so sorry, senor. I will deal with this personally. | 先生 很抱歉 我会亲自处理这事儿的 |
[07:04] | Yes. Easter is right around the corner, Carlos. | 好 复活节快到了 卡洛斯 |
[07:07] | – There is no room for error. – Si, senor. | -不容有失啊 -是的 先生 |
[07:09] | Remember this, E.B., | 伊比 记住这点 |
[07:11] | we can’t make any mistakes. | 我们不能犯任何的错误 |
[07:12] | The entire world is counting on us. | 全世界都指望我们了 |
[07:15] | This seems hard, Dad. | 老爸 这好像挺难的 |
[07:17] | And I don’t know if I can do it. | 我不知道我是否能干好 |
[07:19] | Oh, come now. Don’t you worry, Son. | 好了 别担心 儿子 |
[07:22] | Yes, it’s a big responsibility, | 这是份很重的责任 |
[07:23] | but you’ll be ready. | 不过你会准备好的 |
[07:24] | You’ll have to be. | 必须的 |
[07:25] | Why, in a few years you will pick up the Egg of Destiny | 几年后 你将会举起命运之蛋 |
[07:29] | and receive the magical powers of the Easter Bunny. | 获得复活节兔的神奇力量 |
[07:32] | Now, let’s move on. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[07:33] | Bye, Carlos. | 再见 卡洛斯 |
[07:35] | Okay, ciao. See you later. | 好 再见 后会有期 |
[07:38] | Enjoy your life of privilege, little bunny. | 好好当你的大少爷吧 小兔崽子 |
[09:59] | So, how are my kids doing? | 孩子们最近如何啊 |
[10:01] | I had rehearsals for the Easter play today. | 今天我参加了复活节剧目的排演 |
[10:05] | They usually cast a boy as Peter Cottontail, | 他们通常让男孩子演毛尾巴彼得 |
[10:08] | but they made an exception for me | 不过为了我他们破了例 |
[10:10] | on account of my singing voice is so strong. | 因为我的声线很强 |
[10:12] | That’s great, honey. | 宝贝儿 太好了 |
[10:13] | Sam, how about you? | 萨姆 那么你呢 |
[10:16] | Well, I’m up for a big promotion at work. | 我很快要升职了 |
[10:18] | Really? That’s terrific. | 真的 太好了 |
[10:21] | Good to hear that two of my kids are working so hard. | 看到我的两个孩子那么努力我很欣慰 |
[10:27] | So, Fred. How did that job interview go? | 弗雷德 你的求职面试如何啊 |
[10:30] | I don’t know about that place, Dad. | 我对那个公司还有些犹豫 |
[10:31] | I just don’t know if it’s really what I’m looking for. | 我不确定那是我想去的地方 |
[10:34] | Really? Did they pay money? | 是吗 他们付你工资吗 |
[10:37] | Then it’s exactly what you’ve been looking for. | 那就是你该去之处 |
[10:38] | Well, that’s just crass. | 话可不能这么说 |
[10:48] | What are you nodding for? | 你们点什么头啊 |
[10:54] | “Dear Fred, as your mother | 亲爱的弗雷德 作为你的母亲 |
[10:57] | I have always loved you, | 我一直很爱你 |
[10:58] | And it hurts me to have to tell you in this way, | 用这种方式告诉你我很难过 |
[11:02] | but there comes a time | 但是总有一天 |
[11:04] | when every young man must grow up | 男孩子要长大成人 |
[11:06] | and leave the nest. “ | 外出闯荡 |
[11:07] | You all prepared statements? | 你们都准备了稿子 |
[11:09] | Fred, we’re just doing this because we love you, Son. | 弗雷德 我们这么做因为我们爱你 |
[11:12] | The Sadeki family down the street | 街对面的萨德齐一家 |
[11:13] | went through the same thing with their son Jordy. | 他们的儿子乔迪也是这个情况 |
[11:15] | He just laid on the couch all day watching court shows, | 他整天坐在沙发上面看电视剧 |
[11:18] | but then they had an intervention, | 但开了个批斗会之后 |
[11:20] | and now he works in a pharmacy, | 现在的他在药店工作 |
[11:22] | and has an apartment. | 有自己的公寓 |
[11:23] | I don’t really want to work at a pharmacy, Mom. | 老妈 我可不想在药店上班 |
[11:25] | Well, you need to do something. You need to get a life. | 你总点干些什么吧 你总得生活吧 |
[11:28] | You need to get a job and you need to move out. | 你总得找个工作 总得搬出去住 |
[11:31] | Especially that last one. | 最后一点尤为重要 |
[11:32] | But I did move out. | 我确实搬出去了 |
[11:34] | And I had a job. | 我也有过一个工作 |
[11:35] | Is it my fault the company downsized? | 公司裁员是我的过错吗 |
[11:36] | Fred, that was over a year ago! | 弗雷德 那是一年前的事情了 |
[11:38] | You have to get back on the horse. | 你得重振雄风啊 |
[11:40] | And you have so much potential. | 你有这个潜力 |
[11:42] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢了 老妈 |
[11:44] | Sometimes I think you adopted me | 有时候我会认为你们领养我 |
[11:45] | because Fred was such a disappointment. | 是因为你们对弗雷德太失望了 |
[11:49] | Alex, that is a very hurtful statement. | 亚里克斯 你这话太伤人了 |
[11:52] | You’re not denying it. | 你们并没否认啊 |
[11:53] | Eat your dinner. | 吃你的饭吧 |
[11:54] | Mom, Dad, I’m trying, okay? | 老爸 老妈 我在努力啊 |
[11:56] | I go on job interviews. | 我在不停地面试 |
[11:57] | I had one today! | 今天还去面了一家 |
[11:58] | Yes, but it wasn’t what you were looking for. | 没错 但总是不如你意 |
[12:00] | It’s always something. | 每次总有借口 |
[12:01] | You didn’t like the commute. | 你觉得交通不方便 |
[12:02] | The parking lot was too far away from the building. | 停车场里办公楼太远 |
[12:05] | The man in the cubicle next to you smelled. | 你邻座的人有狐臭 |
[12:07] | – He smelled. – Fred, | -他很臭的 -弗雷德 |
[12:08] | nothing is ever good enough for you. | 所有的工作你都看不上眼 |
[12:10] | You don’t want me to settle, do you? | 你不想我得过且过吧 |
[12:11] | Settling is fine. | 有稳定工作很好了 |
[12:14] | Dad, when I was a kid, | 老爸 我还是小孩子的时候 |
[12:16] | you said that when I grew up | 你对我说过 |
[12:16] | I was going to do something great. | 说我长大一定会成就一番大事 |
[12:18] | Yes. But now I’m telling you | 没错 但是我现在告诉你 |
[12:20] | that you should forget about “Great,” | 别想什么大事了 |
[12:21] | and settle for getting any job. | 一心一意找工作吧 |
[12:25] | We should have nudged you out of the nest a long time ago. | 我们早该把你推出巢了 |
[12:28] | Baby birds get a nudge. | 对待小鸟用推的 |
[12:30] | Giant birds who never leave, they get shoved. | 对待你这种大鸟要用踹的 |
[13:06] | E.B.! | 伊比 |
[13:12] | E.B.! | 伊比 |
[13:19] | Hello, Dad. So, what do you think? | 你好 老爸 我敲得怎么样 |
[13:22] | Uh, what did I… It was great! Really kicking. | 敲得太好了 非常带劲 |
[13:27] | But, E.B., shouldn’t you be rehearsing your speech? | 但是你是不是应该准备你的演讲了 |
[13:30] | You’re about to be crowned the Easter Bunny | 你马上要当着三千同仁的面 |
[13:32] | in front of 3,000 of your peers. | 加冕为复活节兔 |
[13:34] | Uh, yeah, about that. | 关于这事儿 |
[13:37] | Yes? | 怎么 |
[13:38] | LOOK, Dad, | 老爸 听我说 |
[13:40] | ever since I was yea big, it’s been, | 自从我长到这么高开始 |
[13:43] | “The Easter Bunny wouldn’t do that” And | 你就一直说 复活节兔不能干这个 |
[13:46] | “The Easter Bunny has to be perfect. “ | 复活节兔必须要做事完美 |
[13:48] | But I’m not perfect. | 但是我并不完美 |
[13:49] | I know that, Son. But you’ll get there, eventually. | 这点我知道 但总有一天你会的 |
[13:52] | But I’m… | 但我 |
[13:54] | Listen. You want me to be this. | 听着 你想让我成为这个 |
[13:58] | But maybe I’m not this. | 但我可能不是这块料 |
[14:00] | Just maybe, maybe I’m this. | 我可能是这个 |
[14:04] | A Sock? | 一只袜子 |
[14:07] | Yeah, that’s right. I might be a metaphorical sock. | 对 没错 就把我比作只袜子 |
[14:10] | I might not be a good enough egg, | 我可能做不了一个完美的蛋 |
[14:12] | but I might be the best sock ever. | 但我能成为一只最好的袜子 |
[14:14] | I might not cut it delivering Easter baskets, | 我可能不擅长于送复活节糖果篮 |
[14:17] | but I might be great at something else. | 但是我也有擅长的东西 |
[14:20] | Oh, the drums! Why, I think that’s fine. | 敲鼓啊 你敲得是很好 |
[14:22] | I think it’s really nice that you have a hobby. | 你有兴趣爱好是件好事 |
[14:24] | Everyone should have a hobby. | 每个人都应该有自己的爱好 |
[14:25] | It’s not a hobby, Dad. | 这不是爱好 |
[14:28] | I want to drum in a band. I want to see the world. | 我希望能组个乐队 希望能出去闯闯 |
[14:31] | E.B., the Easter Bunny sees the world. | 伊比 复活节兔能环游全世界 |
[14:34] | Every country in one night, | 一个晚上就能走遍每个国家 |
[14:35] | making people of the world happy. | 给全世界带去快乐 |
[14:37] | Really, Dad? The whole world? | 真的 老爸 全世界 |
[14:39] | What about China? | 那中国呢 |
[14:44] | No! | 不 |
[14:46] | Look, it’s candy, woman! | 大妈 这就是些糖 |
[14:49] | Madam, please. | 大妈 别这样 |
[14:52] | All right. So, we haven’t cracked China yet. | 好吧 我们还没有进入中国市场 |
[14:55] | But, for all those that do believe, | 但是对于那些相信我们的人们 |
[14:57] | you will be there. | 你要想想他们 |
[14:58] | No, Dad. I don’t want to be the Easter Bunny. | 不 老爸 我不想当复活节兔 |
[15:01] | Now, listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[15:03] | Four thousand years of tradition | 四千年的传统 |
[15:04] | doesn’t end just because one selfish bunny | 不能因为一只自私的兔子 |
[15:07] | doesn’t feel like doing it. | 不愿干活而终结 |
[15:09] | Look. Dad… | 老爸 听我说 |
[15:10] | No, E.B., you look! | 不 你听我说 |
[15:11] | You are going to be the Easter Bunny! | 你要给我当复活节兔 |
[15:13] | Now you need to get it together, | 你现在要集中精神 |
[15:15] | get rid of these drums, | 扔掉那些鼓 |
[15:16] | and get your priorities straight! | 分清楚轻重缓急 |
[15:18] | I’ll see you out there! | 我在外面等你 |
[15:22] | No, I don’t think you will. | 我想你见不到我了 |
[15:38] | Destination. Where dreams come true. | 目的地 梦想成真的地方 |
[15:41] | In-flight snack preference. | 飞行途中的餐点选择 |
[15:44] | Any baggage? Just emotional. | 是否有行李 只有感情上的包袱 |
[16:01] | I’m sorry, Dad. | 老爸 我很抱歉 |
[16:32] | I did it. | 我成功了 |
[16:34] | Hollywood. | 好莱坞 |
[16:37] | Right. First order of business, find a place to stay. | 第一件正事儿 找个地方落脚 |
[16:43] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[16:56] | Fred, wait, wait, wait! Fred. | 弗雷德 等等 弗雷德 |
[17:01] | Did you know about this, Sam? | 这事儿你也知道 萨姆 |
[17:04] | – You did. – Okay, look. | -你知道的 -好吧 |
[17:06] | The rules of this intervention state | 按照批斗会的规则 |
[17:08] | that I am not supposed to help you, okay? | 我不应该帮你的 |
[17:10] | So you can’t tell anyone what I’m about to do. | 所以这事你别告诉其他人 |
[17:11] | No! I’m not going to take money from you. | 不 我不会要你钱的 |
[17:15] | Wasn’t going to give you money. | 我没打算给你 |
[17:17] | – We can call it a loan. – Fred, look, | -算我问你借吧 -弗雷德 听着 |
[17:19] | I got you a job interview tomorrow at my friend’s company. | 我在朋友的公司给你找了个面试的机会 |
[17:22] | I’m a little slammed tomorrow. | 我明天有点忙 |
[17:23] | I know you’re not. | 我知道你很空的 |
[17:24] | I’m pretty busy. No. | 我很忙的 |
[17:26] | Look, it’s an entry-level position. | 这是个很初级的职位 |
[17:28] | – Entry-level? – At a video game company! | -初级 -是一个电子游戏公司 |
[17:32] | – Okay. That’s kind of cool. – I know. | -好吧 这还不错 -我知道 |
[17:35] | All right, | 这样 |
[17:35] | look, if it means that much to you, | 既然这对你很重要 |
[17:37] | I’ll swing by. | 我明天就顺道拜访下 |
[17:38] | No, Fred. You don’t “Swing by. ” Okay? | 不对 不是顺道拜访 |
[17:40] | You shower, you shave, and you show up. | 你要沐浴 要剃须 要准时出席 |
[17:43] | The three “Shs. “ | 遵守这”三要”原则 |
[17:44] | Come on, Fred. You’ve got to start your life. | 弗雷德 加油 你要开始你的生活了 |
[17:46] | – Think of this as a reboot. – Right! | -把这次当作新的起点 -好 |
[17:49] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[17:51] | Yeah. You know what? You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[17:54] | In a couple of months, | 不出几个月 |
[17:55] | couple of weeks, | 不出几周 |
[17:56] | you’re gonna see a whole new Fred. | 你会看到一个崭新的弗雷德 |
[17:58] | Yeah. By Easter. | 对 以复活节为限 |
[18:00] | Easter is in two weeks. | 还有两周就复活节了 |
[18:01] | By Easter, I’m going to have a new job, | 到复活节那天 我会有一个新工作 |
[18:03] | a new place, a new life. | 一个新住址 一个新生活 |
[18:05] | – Great! – Okay. | -太好了 -好 |
[18:07] | Now if you’ll excuse me, | 我失陪了 |
[18:09] | I’m going to go sleep in my car. | 我去车里睡觉了 |
[18:11] | Fred, listen. | 弗雷德 |
[18:12] | My boss is on vacation for a few weeks | 我老板这几周度假去了 |
[18:14] | and he asked me to house-sit. | 他让我帮忙看房子 |
[18:16] | Nobody ever asks me to house-sit. | 从没人让我看过房子 |
[18:17] | I know. It’s so weird. | 对的 太奇怪了 |
[18:19] | Anyway, he has dogs, | 长话短说 他家养狗 |
[18:21] | and you know I’m scared of dogs, | 你知道我怕狗 |
[18:22] | so take over for me. | 所以请你代我去 |
[18:24] | Wait. Your boss lives in a big mansion, right? | 等等 你老板是住豪宅的吗 |
[18:27] | Yes, in Beverly Hills. | 是的 在比佛利山庄 |
[18:29] | And he loves his house more than he loves his kids. | 他爱房胜于爱子 |
[18:31] | So you have to behave. Okay? | 你要老实一点 |
[18:33] | Do not touch anything. Do not break anything. | 什么都别碰 别摔坏东西 |
[18:35] | Do not go upstairs! | 别上楼 |
[18:36] | Wait, what’s upstairs? | 楼上有什么 |
[18:37] | – Fred. – Okay. | -弗雷德 -好吧 |
[18:39] | And do not forget to feed the dogs. | 别忘了喂狗 |
[18:40] | Got it! | 知道了 |
[18:44] | – Thank you, Sam. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -别客气 |
[18:47] | I put the address on the paper. | 地址我写纸上了 |
[18:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:49] | – But, Fred? – Yeah? | -弗雷德 -什么 |
[18:51] | If you screw up, I’ll kill you. | 别搞砸了 否则我杀了你 |
[18:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:56] | Listen to me. This is the Playboy Mansion. | 听着 这里是花花公子公馆 |
[18:59] | It’s not a hotel. | 不是酒店 |
[18:59] | Yeah, right. | 好吧 |
[19:01] | But it says here that ever since 1971, | 但这上面介绍自从1971年以来 |
[19:04] | the Playboy Mansion has been home | 花花公子公馆接纳了 |
[19:06] | to sexy bunnies from around the world. | 来自全世界的性感小兔 |
[19:08] | Friend, I can’t see you. Please step forward. | 朋友 我看不见你 过来些 |
[19:11] | Now, I’m telling you that I am both a bunny, | 我告诉你 我既是只兔子 |
[19:15] | and incredibly sexy. | 又很性感 |
[19:16] | I don’t have time for this. | 没空陪你玩 |
[19:19] | Hello? Hello? | 有人吗 有人吗 |
[19:24] | Maybe this is the rags part of my rags-to-riches story. | 天将降大任必先苦其志 |
[20:00] | All right, let’s see here. 54 Broadway Terrace. | 让我看看 百老汇排房 五十四号 |
[20:04] | Whoa! Look at this! | 瞧啊 |
[20:09] | Hello, Fred’s new crib. | 你好啊 弗雷德的新居 |
[20:11] | Maybe this is a good thing. | 这可能是件好事情 |
[20:13] | All great artists suffer before they become famous. | 所有伟大的艺术家成名之前都很潦倒 |
[20:16] | That lady wrote Harry Potter in a ditch. | 那个女士在破房子里写出了《哈利·波特》 |
[20:18] | But it’s the hunger, loneliness and exhaustion | 但是你真真体会到的是 |
[20:20] | that gets you really. | 饥饿 孤独和劳累 |
[20:23] | How could this night get any worse? | 今天晚上还能有更糟糕的事情吗 |
[20:26] | I see. Car accident. Thank you! | 我知道了 要出车祸了 太感谢了 |
[20:34] | Why? | 到底是为什么啊 |
[20:46] | It’s still alive. | 它还活着 |
[20:48] | I’ve got to help him out. | 我得帮帮他 |
[20:51] | This will do. | 这个应该可以 |
[20:58] | Don’t you worry, little friend. | 小朋友 别怕 |
[21:00] | I’m going to end your suffering. | 我帮你了结痛苦 |
[21:05] | No! | 不 |
[21:09] | Who said that? | 谁在说话 |
[21:10] | Well, who do you think said it? | 你认为是谁说的啊 |
[21:13] | Your latest victim. | 你的受害者 |
[21:16] | You know what? | 这么和你说吧 |
[21:18] | We can leave the insurance companies out of this. | 这事儿咱们私了得了 |
[21:20] | I could just, maybe, | 我想 |
[21:21] | come live with you for a couple of months. | 就让我和你住几个月吧 |
[21:27] | No, no, no! Not real. Not real. Not real. | 不 不 不是真的 不是真的 |
[21:46] | Excuse me? | 劳驾 |
[21:48] | You left your car back there, | 你车没停好 |
[21:50] | with the lights on. | 车灯还开着呢 |
[21:51] | I’m just saying! | 我只是告诉你 |
[22:38] | Say something. Talk again. | 说句话 说啊 |
[22:41] | I’m E.B. And you are? | 我是伊比 你叫什么 |
[22:44] | I’m Fred. | 我叫弗雷德 |
[22:46] | Well, Fred, I am so hungry. | 弗雷德 我好饿哦 |
[22:50] | Have you got anything in the old snack department? | 那个橱柜里有什么能填饱肚子的吗 |
[23:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:01] | Here you go. | 尝尝这个 |
[23:04] | Oh! Oh! That’s… | 呸呸 这是… |
[23:06] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[23:08] | What? It’s Turkey Jerky. | 什么 土耳其烤肉 |
[23:10] | First, you hit me with your car, and then you try and poison me | 你先是开车撞我 现在又想毒死我 |
[23:12] | with a meat stick. | 竟然让我吃牛肉棒 |
[23:14] | Why do you hate me? | 你为何这么恨我 |
[23:16] | Okay. Is there something you’d rather eat, | 那你到底想吃点什么 |
[23:18] | you weird little thing? | 小怪物 |
[23:23] | Carrots! | 胡萝卜 |
[23:24] | He’s a genius. | 天才 |
[23:30] | One carrot. Okay. | 香喷喷的红萝卜 好了吧 |
[23:32] | Time to hop away out of Fred’s life back to the Enchanted Forest. | 赶紧回你的魔法森林享用吧 |
[23:39] | You’re kicking me out? | 你赶我走吗 |
[23:41] | Yeah. It’s a bad time. | 正是 和你相处真糟糕 |
[23:44] | Yeah. Did some jerk just hit you with his car? | 是啊 有个蠢货刚刚开车撞到你 |
[23:47] | That kind of bad time? | 那很糟糕吗 |
[23:49] | No, I’ll tell you what. It’s fine. | 不是 告诉你 那算好的 |
[23:51] | Oh, me leg. OW. | 我的腿啊 哎哟 |
[23:54] | I mean, you can’t be expected to help | 我看 还是别指望你会救治 |
[23:56] | every innocent creature you wound. | 被你伤害到的无辜生灵了 |
[24:00] | And I’m sorry | 真是抱歉 |
[24:01] | if I dented your bumper with my face and body. | 用我的大脸和肥臀撞坏了你的保险杠 |
[24:05] | Do you want me to look for some baby aspirin? | 用不用我给你找点婴儿阿司匹林 |
[24:07] | No, no! You save it. | 算了 你留着吧 |
[24:08] | You might run over a baby. | 等你撞到婴儿的时候再用 |
[24:10] | Just pray that sweet messenger of death visits quickly. | 亲爱的死神 快来带我走吧 |
[24:15] | Is that the icy hand now? | 那是您冰冷的手吗 |
[24:17] | Okay, wait! | 行了 站住 |
[24:21] | On the off-chance that | 由于这些巧合 |
[24:22] | you’re really here and I’m not completely crazy, | 你真的存在 而我完全疯了 |
[24:26] | and I did run you over and you’re hurt… | 加上我又把你撞伤了 |
[24:30] | I guess you can stay. | 你就别走了 |
[24:34] | Thanks, mate. And I could bunk down anywhere. Seriously. | 谢了 伙计 我睡哪里都行 |
[24:38] | West wing, master suite, guest bedroom. I’m not picky. | 西厢房 主卧还是客卧 我不挑剔的 |
[24:52] | Right. Okay. What’s this space, then? | 那么 这里是什么房间 |
[24:55] | This is a place for you to stay for the night. | 让你过夜的房间呗 |
[24:59] | I’m not a car. So why would I need to stay here? | 我又不是车 为什么要我睡这里 |
[25:02] | Look, it’s not my house. | 这不是我的房子 |
[25:04] | I’m not even allowed to go upstairs, and I’m human. | 我是人类 还不让上楼去呢 |
[25:08] | Sorry. What are the newspapers for? | 那这些报纸是干嘛的 |
[25:10] | Because I’m not really a voracious reader or anything. | 我对阅读还没到如饥似渴的地步 |
[25:13] | You know, you’re an animal. So, we all know animals… | 你是动物嘛 动物不都是这样 |
[25:17] | I understand. I’ll just sleep down here, | 我懂了 我要睡在地上 |
[25:19] | among my poo and pee like a pig. | 像猪一样与大小便共眠 |
[25:21] | If you like, you use it as well. | 你要是喜欢 你睡这儿呗 |
[25:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:25] | No, don’t reproach yourself for these medieval conditions. | 不 不用为这些原始的条件责备你自己 |
[25:28] | Yeah, whatever. | 好吧 随便吧 |
[25:32] | I’m going to go to bed where, hopefully, | 我上床去了 希望有床吧 |
[25:34] | I’ve been all along. | 我可是一直睡床的 |
[25:37] | So, good night. | 那么晚安 |
[25:40] | Oh, okay, I’ll just stay here then. | 那好吧 我就待在这里了 |
[25:44] | By myself. | 孤身一人 |
[25:46] | In the dark. | 一片漆黑 |
[25:48] | With the door closed. | 大门紧闭 |
[25:56] | Senor. Senor I have news. | 先生 最新动态 |
[25:58] | Operations are running at full capacity. | 生产线运作正在全面展开 |
[26:01] | With my supervision, | 在我的监管下 |
[26:02] | we are right on target for Easter. | 我们能实现复活节的目标 |
[26:05] | Fine, fine. But is there any report on my son? | 好极了 好极了 有我儿子的报告吗 |
[26:07] | Yes, I have the report. | 有啊 |
[26:09] | The sun will be shining, foggy times are lifting. | 日出东方 云蒸霞蔚[太阳与儿子谐音] |
[26:12] | Easter will be clear sailing, Senor. | 复活佳节 即将到来 |
[26:15] | Not the sun. My son, E.B.! | 不是太阳 我的儿子伊比 |
[26:18] | That son. Yes. I almost forget. | 儿子啊 是的 我差点忘了 |
[26:21] | The rabbit hole was used for | 今晚早些时候 |
[26:22] | an unscheduled trip earlier this evening, sir! | 兔子洞有一次非计划内的使用 先生 |
[26:25] | What? You mean he ran away? | 什么 你是说他跑了 |
[26:28] | And at the height of our busiest time. | 而且是在我们最忙的时候 |
[26:31] | It’s almost unforgivable. | 真是不可原谅 |
[26:34] | But how could he just take off like this? It’s just not like him. | 他怎么会逃跑呢 不像他的风格啊 |
[26:41] | Please, Senor. Don’t be too rash. | 先生 不要太冲动 |
[26:43] | It’s way too early to disown him. | 现在就和他脱离父子关系还为时过早 |
[26:45] | But I wasn’t going to… Wait a minute. Are you hopping? | 我没打算… 等一下 你在蹦跶吗 |
[26:48] | Am I? I didn’t notice. | 是吗 我没注意 |
[26:51] | It just comes so naturally. | 因为太自然了 |
[26:55] | Anyway, Senor considering your obvious distraction with this, | 不管怎样 考虑到您因此而分心 |
[26:59] | wouldn’t it be wise to pass the mantle to, | 或许把这重要的职责传给别人 |
[27:02] | I don’t know, somebody else? | 会更明智一些 |
[27:05] | Let’s see. It would have to be someone you trust. | 想想看 得找个你信得过的 |
[27:07] | Someone who is comfortable giving orders. | 还能轻松地发号施令 |
[27:10] | Phil! Keep doing that, but do it faster! | 菲尔 别偷懒 快一点 |
[27:12] | Faster. Gotcha. | 快点 遵命 |
[27:14] | – And stop dancing! – No dancing. Yes, sir. | -不准跳舞 -不跳舞 是 长官 |
[27:18] | Carlos, you’re right. | 卡洛斯 你说得有道理 |
[27:20] | I’m totally right. | 绝对有道理 |
[27:21] | Assemble the Pink Berets at once! | 马上召集粉红贝雷帽 |
[27:23] | I’m sorry. What? | 抱歉 您说什么 |
[27:25] | We need to find E.B. | 我们得找到伊比 |
[27:26] | The Pink Berets? | 粉红贝雷帽 |
[27:28] | But they’re only to be used in a situation of extreme emergency. | 她们只在极端紧急状况时才能出动啊 |
[27:32] | This is pretty extreme, Carlos. | 现在就是超级极端的状况 卡洛斯 |
[27:33] | The Pink Berets will find E.B. | 粉红贝雷帽要找到伊比 |
[27:36] | They have to! | 必须找到 |
[27:38] | You can’t ignore me forever, Senor Bunny. | 我不会让你一直无视我的 兔子先生 |
[28:22] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[28:44] | Who’s there? Is this the same guy? Don’t make me come down there. | 谁啊 又是那家伙 别让我抓到你 |
[28:51] | 101 is blocked due to an overturned tractor trailer | 伯班克入口一辆拖挂车侧翻 |
[28:54] | at the Burbank entrance. | 101公路被封闭 |
[28:55] | Weather is a cool 72 degrees… | 气温72华氏度 十分凉爽 |
[29:02] | Rabbit. | 兔子 |
[29:11] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[29:15] | Talking rabbit? | 会说话的兔子 |
[29:21] | Okay. Wow. | 太好了 |
[29:23] | Dude, you are stressed. | 我看是压力太大出现幻觉了 |
[29:29] | Hi, Fred O’Hare. | 您好 我是弗雷德·奥黑尔 |
[29:31] | Hey, Fred O’Hare. Nice to meet you. | 我是弗雷德·奥黑尔 很高兴见到你 |
[29:34] | I’m Fred O’Hare. You need me for this job. | 我是弗雷德·奥黑尔 这份工作需要我 |
[29:37] | You’re going to hire me for this job. | 你肯定会雇我的 |
[29:43] | Oh! The dogs. Right. | 喂狗 对了 |
[29:47] | “Sam, until Daisy and Baby are accustomed to you, | 萨姆 在黛西和宝宝跟你熟悉之前 |
[29:50] | “Please wear the safety | 喂她们时 |
[29:51] | suit in the hall closet when you feed them. “ | 请把大厅衣橱里的防护衣穿上 |
[29:53] | Safety suit? | 防护衣 |
[29:55] | Daisy! Baby! Come here. | 黛西 宝宝 吃饭了 |
[29:59] | Let’s go. I’m on a schedule here. | 来吧 我可是按时按点的 |
[30:14] | No! | 不要啊 |
[30:20] | No! Heel! Sit! Sit! | 我的脚 坐下 坐下 |
[30:29] | That’s fine. | 真不错 |
[30:30] | Okay, it’s all good. | 一切正常 |
[30:44] | No, no, no! | 不是吧 千万不要 |
[31:01] | Look, Fred! Can you believe it? | 弗雷德 难以置信 |
[31:03] | They’ve got a drum kit in here. | 他们在这里有一整套打击乐器 |
[31:05] | What do you think? Never had one formal lesson! | 我打得怎样 从未正式学过 |
[31:11] | I am the Extreme Rock Master! | 我简直是超级摇滚天才 |
[31:17] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想啥 |
[31:19] | No, you really don’t. | 绝不可能 |
[31:20] | Hey, Fred, what’s wrong? You look a bit put out. | 弗雷德 怎么了 你好像有点失控 |
[31:22] | Why are you still here? | 你怎么还在这里 |
[31:24] | You can’t be up here. You’re in the forbidden part of the house. | 你不能上楼的 你闯禁区了 |
[31:27] | Yeah, but so are you. | 是啊 你不也是 |
[31:28] | Pick this up, man. You’ve destroyed the place! | 赶快收拾 你都快把这儿毁了 |
[31:31] | I wouldn’t say, “Destroyed. ” I was just getting comfortable. | 那不是毁 我只是让这里更舒适 |
[31:34] | What about your injury? Huh? Your leg? You’re hurt, right? | 你的伤好了吧 是腿吧 你受伤了吗 |
[31:37] | Yeah, exactly. I needed a soft bed in which to convalesce. | 当然啊 所以才需要躺在软床上休养 |
[31:41] | Oh, I see. So, you climbed a flight of stairs… | 所以你就爬上楼梯 |
[31:43] | Struggled up each stair is more like it. | 说挣扎上每个台阶更合适 |
[31:45] | Worth it, though. | 不过挺值的 |
[31:46] | That Jacuzzi loosened me right up. | 那个极可意牌按摩浴缸让我忘记了伤痛 |
[31:49] | Jacuzzi? | 极可意 |
[31:52] | Oh, yeah. You might want to turn it off. | 对了 你大概需要帮我关一下 |
[31:54] | It was creating a lot of bubbles. | 我弄了一堆泡泡 |
[31:56] | No! | 天啊 |
[32:01] | My sister is going to kill me! | 我姐非杀了我 |
[32:02] | Don’t worry. We’ll clean it up together, | 别担心 我们一起收拾一下就行了 |
[32:05] | as soon as I’ve beat my high score. | 等我破了自己的记录就开始 |
[32:08] | Hey, Fred! Come on, your turn. Pick up a guitar, mate. | 弗雷德 快来 该你了 拿把吉他 |
[32:23] | Fred, I think we got off on the wrong foot. | 弗雷德 我想我俩一开始就不太完美 |
[32:25] | You said some things, I flooded some things. | 你说的不对 我淹了房子不对 |
[32:28] | Let’s start over again. | 我们从头开始吧 |
[32:30] | Fred? Why am I in a box? | 弗雷德 为什么把我放箱子里 |
[32:33] | This seems like the sort of thing a serial killer might do. | 有点像连环杀手的做派 |
[32:36] | Is this going to be a surprise? | 难道是有什么惊喜吗 |
[32:38] | All right, come on. Out. | 好了 出来 |
[32:41] | Oh! Are we going for a hike? | 原来我们是来远足的 |
[32:43] | Better! We’re releasing you into the wild. | 比那更好 我要把你放生到野外 |
[32:46] | The wild? | 野外 |
[32:57] | Oh, no, no, no. I’ll just stay with you, I think. | 不不不 我只想和你在一起 |
[33:00] | This place seems to be dominated by carnivores | 这里是食肉动物的天堂 |
[33:02] | Get out. Let’s go. What are you doing? | 出来 快点 你磨蹭什么 |
[33:05] | You’re going to leave me here? | 你准备把我遗弃在这里吗 |
[33:07] | Yeah, there’s lots of rabbits out here. | 没错 那边全是兔子 |
[33:08] | You’ll feel right at home. | 你会宾至如归的 |
[33:09] | Fred, are we locked in a destructive relationship? | 弗雷德 我们不能改善我们的关系吗 |
[33:12] | – Get out. – Fred. You’re making a scene! | -出来 -弗雷德 你引起围观了 |
[33:14] | Get out! | 出来 |
[33:17] | Move along. | 继续走 |
[33:20] | Look, Fred. | 听我说 弗雷德 |
[33:24] | – Goodbye! – But I want to stay with you! | -别了 -但我想和你在一起 |
[33:27] | Fred, please don’t go. | 弗雷德 求你别走 |
[33:28] | I’m already late. So go away. | 我已经晚了 快走开 |
[33:31] | Come on, man. | 求你了 大哥 |
[33:33] | Fred, mate. I’ll behave. | 弗雷德 朋友 我会举止端庄 |
[33:35] | I’ll clean up my mess. I’ll do the dishes. | 也会收拾我的残局 还可以刷盘子 |
[33:38] | Not your problem. There are no dishes in the wild. | 那你就不用管了 野外不用洗盘子 |
[33:40] | No. Fred. But I’m special. | 别这样 弗雷德 我可是很特别的哦 |
[33:44] | Well, we’re all special. | 我们都很特别 |
[33:46] | You’re not getting it. | 你没理解我的话 |
[33:48] | I don’t mean special as in, “Everybody’s special. “ | 我说的特别和”大家都很特别”的特别不一样 |
[33:51] | I mean, I’m really special. | 我是真正的特别 |
[33:56] | What’re you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[33:59] | See? | 看见了 |
[34:03] | Jelly beans? | 糖豆 |
[34:06] | So what? So you talk and you poop candy. | 那又怎样 你会说话 会拉糖豆 |
[34:09] | Could you do it in someone else’s life? | 你可以给其他人表演 |
[34:10] | No, you’re right. It’s not your concern. | 你说得对 不是你关心的事 |
[34:12] | And in two weeks, maybe | 不过两周后 |
[34:13] | you can explain to the children of the world | 或许你可以向世界上所有的小孩 |
[34:16] | why they didn’t get their Easter baskets. | 解释一下为什么没有收到复活节彩篮 |
[34:20] | Easter? | 复活节 |
[34:23] | What, Easter? | 什么 复活节吗 |
[34:37] | No way. | 不可能 |
[34:40] | Yes, Fred. I am the Easter Bunny. | 没错 弗雷德 我就是复活节兔子 |
[34:46] | Hop in. | 上车 |
[34:49] | Yes! I knew it! I knew it. | 我就知道 我就知道 |
[34:51] | I knew you were real. I knew it! | 我就知道你真的存在 |
[34:53] | What are you talking about? Of course I’m real. | 你说什么 我当然存在 |
[34:54] | No. | 不是 |
[34:56] | When I was a kid, I saw you on Easter morning. | 我小时候 在复活节清晨见到你了 |
[34:59] | – You did? – Yeah. | -见到我 -是的 |
[35:02] | That was you, right? | 那个是你吧 |
[35:04] | Absolutely. No question. | 正是 毫无疑问 |
[35:06] | Okay. Because you do look a little different. Was it… | 不过你看起来有点变化 |
[35:08] | I don’t know, have you lost weight? Or maybe it’s the clothes. | 是不是减肥了 还是着装的问题 |
[35:11] | You’re talking about the old guy. | 你说的是老的那个 |
[35:13] | Yeah. We got rid of him. He didn’t understand children. Ah. | 我们强制他退休了 他根本不了解孩子 |
[35:16] | He didn’t get that children sometimes just want to drum. | 他不理解孩子有时只是想敲鼓 |
[35:19] | I mean, dream. | 不是 是做梦[做梦与敲鼓谐音] |
[35:21] | Sometimes they just want to dream. | 他们有时只是想做做白日梦 |
[35:22] | Children dream. | 孩子的白日梦 |
[35:23] | Yeah. So he had to go, anyway, this guy. Right. | 所以只好让他下岗了 |
[35:26] | Well, it’s a good thing you got rid of him, then. | 也是 让这样的家伙下岗是对的 |
[35:28] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[35:29] | So… Wait a minute. Why are you here now? | 那么 稍等一下 你怎么会在这里 |
[35:32] | Just doing a little last minute recon for Easter deliveries. | 为复活节送货最后侦查一下地形 |
[35:35] | Finding ideal egg hiding locations. | 找一处理想的藏蛋点 |
[35:37] | There is one. That’s perfect! | 找到一个 那就不错 |
[35:39] | Compiling a list of kids with chocolate allergies. | 还得列一个对巧克力过敏的孩子的清单 |
[35:41] | That kind of thing. It’s all very technical. | 诸如此类 都是技术活 |
[35:44] | I see. | 明白了 |
[35:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:54] | Oh, man. I’m really late. | 伙计 我真迟到不少 |
[35:56] | Late for what? What are we doing? | 什么迟到 我们干吗来的 |
[35:58] | I have a job interview. | 不是我们 是我有个求职面试 |
[36:00] | You’re staying here. | 你就待在这儿 |
[36:01] | But here is boring. Let me come with you. | 多无聊啊 我跟你一起吧 |
[36:02] | I could be a job reference. | 我做你的推荐人 |
[36:04] | Thank you, I appreciate that. Look, I really need this job, | 谢了 感激不尽 不过我真的需要这工作 |
[36:06] | and I don’t think anyone there is going to be able to handle you. | 而且我不认为那里面的人能接受你 |
[36:08] | I’m not sure I can handle you. | 我自己都不能肯定能接受你 |
[36:09] | So, just do me a favor? Wait in the car. | 所以帮个忙 就待车里吧 |
[36:13] | Fred, I don’t want to get your hopes up, | 弗雷德 虽然我不想提高你的期望 |
[36:15] | but I think you’re definitely going to get this job. | 但我想你肯定能得到这份工作的 |
[36:18] | – Be good. – Yes, sir. | -好好待着 -是 先生 |
[36:19] | I’ll stay here and guard the vehicle. | 我守在这看车 |
[36:22] | 2UP Games. | 倍优游戏 |
[36:24] | Yes, sir. I’ll put you through to Mr. Hill. | 好的 先生 帮您转接希尔先生 |
[36:26] | Hi, I’m Fred O’Hare. I’m here for a 10:30 with | 我是弗雷德·奥黑尔 我约的十点半 |
[36:31] | Mrs. Beck. | 见贝克女士 |
[36:32] | You’re a half-hour late. | 你迟到了半小时 |
[36:34] | I know. I called. | 我知道 我打过电话的 |
[36:35] | That doesn’t make you any earlier. | 那也没让你早来一点 |
[36:39] | You know, you’re the first | 人们来这里 |
[36:40] | impression people get when they walk in here. | 第一个就看到你 |
[36:41] | In many ways, you are the face of the company. | 某种程度上说 你就是这公司的脸面 |
[36:46] | Fill this Out. | 填表吧 |
[36:48] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[36:50] | 2UP Games. Yes, sir. Can I help you? | 倍优游戏 您好先生 需要我做什么 |
[37:09] | What is that alarming noise? | 车警报是怎么回事 |
[37:12] | Oh, no! | 不是吧 |
[37:14] | Pink Berets! | 粉红贝雷帽 |
[37:43] | 2UP Games. Please hold. | 倍优游戏 请稍等 |
[37:45] | I’m sorry, sir. Who did you want to speak to? | 抱歉 先生 您找哪位 |
[37:49] | Fred. | 弗雷德 |
[37:51] | What are you doing here? I told you to wait in the car! | 你来干嘛 我说过让你在车上等 |
[37:53] | This is serious. I really need your help! | 出大事了 我需要你的帮助 |
[37:55] | I need your help! You can’t be here. You’ve got to go! | 还是你帮帮我吧 你不能出现 快走 |
[37:57] | – Fred? – Yes. | -弗雷德 -我就是 |
[37:58] | Get me out of here! | 让我出去 |
[38:03] | Mrs. Beck. | 贝克女士 |
[38:05] | Yes. How are you? | 是的 你好 |
[38:06] | I’m well. I can’t say that I’m | 挺好 我不能说 |
[38:07] | that impressed with your punctuality, though. | 对你的时间观念印象深刻 |
[38:10] | Yeah, I have half a dozen excuses. | 不好意思 其实我有很多理由 |
[38:12] | But I’m just going to go with a straight apology. | 不过我想还是直接道歉比较好 |
[38:14] | I’m really, really sorry. | 真的十分十分抱歉 |
[38:16] | – Okay. Clean slate, then. – Thank you. | -那就一笔勾销吧 -谢谢 |
[38:18] | So, let’s begin, Fred. I’ll show you inside. | 那我们开始吧 弗雷德 来里面看看 |
[38:29] | So, recent employment history. | 近期工作经历 |
[38:31] | You haven’t worked in a year? | 你一整年都没有工作吗 |
[38:33] | Yeah, my parents have moved in with me. | 是的 我的父母搬到我那里了 |
[38:35] | That has sort of been a full-time job. Mmm-hmm. | 那跟全职工作差不多 |
[38:38] | It’s fine. It just gets in the way of writing my novel, is all. | 其实也挺好 只是有点耽误我写小说 |
[38:40] | You’re writing a novel? What is that about? | 你写小说吗 讲什么的 |
[38:42] | It’s about a crippled soldier who, | 关于一个残疾军人的 |
[38:44] | in the future, goes to another planet | 他在未来去了另一个星球 |
[38:46] | and he becomes one of the indigenous people | 后来也成了当地土著的一员 |
[38:48] | who are blue and live in the forest. | 全身蓝色 生活在丛林里 |
[38:51] | That’s not Avatar? | 那不是阿凡达吗 |
[38:54] | Not really. | 不完全是 |
[38:56] | So, why don’t we take a walk | 那我们转一转吧 |
[38:58] | and I can tell you a little bit about the company? | 我可以告诉你一些公司的事情 |
[39:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:01] | So, the good news is, | 有个好消息 |
[39:02] | we tend to promote from within. | 我们一般都是从内部提拔干部的 |
[39:03] | But you’d be starting in the mailroom. | 但是你得从收发室开始做起 |
[39:06] | – Mailroom. – Is that a problem? | -收发室 -有问题吗 |
[39:08] | No, no, I love mail. I get lots of mail. | 没有 我喜欢邮件 我收到很多邮件 |
[39:10] | E- mail, snail mail, chain mail. | 电子邮件 平邮邮件 连锁邮件 |
[39:13] | I am male. | 我是男人[邮件与男人谐音] |
[39:15] | Speaking of mail, that’s Cody. | 说到邮件 那位是科迪 |
[39:17] | Let me introduce you to him. | 我介绍你们认识 |
[39:19] | He is being promoted to | 他刚被提拔为基层干部 |
[39:20] | junior exec and you would be replacing him. | 你就是接替他的工作 |
[39:23] | Wow. Congratulations. | 太好了 祝贺你 |
[39:24] | Question. | 提问 |
[39:25] | I need 30 copies of something, | 我需要某个文件的三十份复印件 |
[39:28] | and on my desk by yesterday. | 马上放我桌子上 |
[39:29] | What do you do? | 你怎么办 |
[39:31] | I would make 30 copies, and I would do what you said with them. | 先复印三十分 然后照你说的做呗 |
[39:39] | I smell potential. | 我嗅到了潜力 |
[39:41] | Oh, Mrs. Beck, I was wanting to talk to you about my lunch. | 贝克小姐 我想跟你谈谈午餐的事情 |
[39:45] | Fred. Fred! | 弗雷德 弗雷德 |
[39:48] | What is wrong with you? | 你来这里干什么 |
[39:50] | This is an extreme emergency. | 有紧急情况 |
[39:52] | You’re ruining this for me. You really need to go. | 你在给我制造麻烦 快点走开 |
[39:53] | You’re right. I’ll create a diversion | 你说对了 我去给他们制造点麻烦 |
[39:55] | and we’ll escape in the ensuing chaos. | 然后我们趁机开溜 |
[39:57] | E.B., no! Get back here! | 伊比 不要 回来 |
[39:59] | – Fred? – Yeah. | -弗雷德 -在 |
[40:00] | I got a good feeling about this place. Where to next? | 这儿感觉真棒 接下来去哪 |
[40:25] | Sounding good to me. But where is Ricky? | 听起来不错 但是瑞奇去哪了 |
[40:28] | We need to put a back beat behind that. | 我们需要鼓手的伴奏 |
[40:30] | A back beat. | 鼓手 |
[40:31] | I think Ricky went out for coffee. | 我猜瑞奇是去喝咖啡了 |
[40:38] | I guess he’s back. | 我想他已经回来了 |
[40:39] | How you feeling, Ricky? | 感觉怎么样瑞奇 |
[40:41] | Yeah, I’m smashing. | 好极了 很有力量 |
[40:42] | I mean, I’m fine. I’m just fine, daddy-o. | 我是说 很好 我很好 老兄 |
[40:47] | Well, then let’s do it. | 好的 那我们开始吧 |
[41:09] | Okay, so this our sport… | 这里是我们的运动… |
[41:14] | This is our sports-game motion-capture studio. | 这里是运动游戏动作捕捉工作室 |
[41:18] | – In here? – Yeah. | -这里吗 -是的 |
[41:21] | Ah! Hockey. | 曲棍球 |
[41:23] | It’s golf. | 是高尔夫 |
[41:25] | And this is our sound recording studio for our music games. | 这里是我们的音乐游戏录音室 |
[41:28] | We’ve done Extreme Rock Master; | 我们已经推出了至尊摇滚大师 |
[41:30] | Extreme Jazz Master; | 至尊爵士大师 |
[41:31] | and now we’re doing Extreme Blues Master. | 现在我们准备推出蓝调大师 |
[41:34] | Sounds like a cool idea. | 听起来很酷 |
[41:37] | Whoa, you got the blind boys of… | 你们请了盲人乐队 |
[41:46] | Quit it! I’m going to kill you so bad! Get out! | 停下 我真想把你给宰了 给我出来 |
[41:49] | Okay, Fred, let’s try and keep moving… | 好吧 弗雷德 我们继续参观吧 |
[41:51] | I’m all of a sudden not feeling so good. | 我突然有点不舒服 |
[41:54] | – Do you have a restroom? – Yeah. | -这有洗手间吗 -当然 |
[41:55] | Where is that? | 在哪里 |
[42:16] | That was brilliant! | 太棒了 |
[42:18] | I mean, that was tight. | 我是说 很不错 |
[42:20] | Sounded all right. But I know my drummer when I hear him. | 听起来不错 但你不是我们的鼓手 |
[42:25] | So, who are you, boy? | 你是谁 孩子 |
[42:27] | Okay, I admit it. I’m not a blues man. | 我承认 我确实不是蓝调乐手 |
[42:29] | My name is E.B. | 我叫伊比 |
[42:31] | I’m just some guy off the street | 我只是拿着两根木棍徜徉在街道 |
[42:32] | with two sticks of wood and a dream. | 怀揣着小小梦想的路人甲而已 |
[42:34] | I understand if you throw me out. | 如果你们想把我扔出去 我表示理解 |
[42:36] | I get it if you don’t want to give me a break. | 即使不给我喘口气我也能理解 |
[42:37] | Hey, slow down, friend. | 慢点 老兄 |
[42:39] | You know, we have a buddy | 我们有个朋友 |
[42:40] | who is always on the lookout for new talent. | 是个挖掘天才的星探 |
[42:43] | And the man is a genius. He is the godfather of entertainment. | 他是天才 是娱乐圈的教父 |
[42:48] | And he’s having auditions tomorrow. | 他明天有个海选 |
[42:49] | The Hoff? You mean he can help me? | 霍夫大叔 你是说他能帮我 |
[42:53] | If he like you. | 如果他喜欢你的话 |
[42:54] | Wow. Thanks, Blind Boys. | 谢谢 兄弟们 |
[42:57] | Good luck, little rabbit. | 祝你好运 小兔子 |
[42:59] | Wait, how did you know I was… | 等等 你怎么知道我是… |
[43:03] | Clever gents. | 真聪明 |
[43:06] | So, Fred, how’d it go? | 弗雷德 面试怎么样 |
[43:08] | Don’t say a word. | 你给我闭嘴 |
[43:19] | Can I get a little clarification, here? | 你能在这给我解释下吗 |
[43:21] | Is this what the Easter Bunny does now? | 这就是复活节兔子所做的事吗 |
[43:22] | He just goes house to house, messing up people’s lives? | 窜来窜去 搞砸别人的生活 |
[43:24] | Well, that is just hurtful. | 这话真伤人 |
[43:26] | Besides, you’re selling yourself short. | 另外 你太小看自己了 |
[43:28] | They were going to shove you in the mail room. | 在收发室里他们会随便使唤你 |
[43:30] | Well, excuse me, | 有点冒昧 |
[43:31] | but I happen to think you’re better than that. | 不过我觉得你比那出色很多 |
[43:33] | You don’t Know me, okay? We just met. | 你根本不了解我好吗 我们才刚见面 |
[43:35] | I can tell. You give off this aura of untapped potential. | 我可以感觉到 你有着很大的潜力 |
[43:40] | I do? | 有吗 |
[43:42] | Don’t pull that with me, rabbit, okay? | 别耍我了 兔子 |
[43:43] | I’m too smart for you. | 我比你聪明多了 |
[43:45] | But, Fred, I’m serious. | 可是弗雷德 我是认真的 |
[43:47] | You’re destined to do something great. I just know it. | 你生来注定要做大事 我懂的 |
[43:49] | I’ve heard that one before. | 之前是有听说过 |
[43:51] | You’ll find an awesome job. | 你会找到一个很赞的工作 |
[43:53] | Hey. Look, what about this? | 看 这个怎么样 |
[43:55] | – Dog walker? – No. | -遛狗的 -不要 |
[43:57] | – TSA Officer? – No. | -安检员 -不要 |
[43:59] | What about this one? It looks exciting. | 这个呢 看起来很刺激 |
[44:01] | Wind in your hair, hot babe on your arm. | 风吹耳畔 坐拥美人 |
[44:04] | That’s a car ad. | 那是汽车广告 |
[44:06] | You should buy that car, then. | 那你真该买下这辆车 |
[44:16] | Ah! Senor. How you doing, Jefe? | 先生 你好吗 杰夫 |
[44:20] | Am I disturbing? | 我打扰到你了吗 |
[44:22] | It’s never been this quiet in here. | 这里从没有如此安静过 |
[44:25] | Yeah, it’s so depressing. | 是啊 太沉闷了 |
[44:27] | You should clear this out. | 你应该好好清理下 |
[44:28] | Make a new den or a clubhouse. | 改造成新的巢穴或者俱乐部 |
[44:30] | Like a man-cave! It’ll be fun. | 就像人类一样 一定很有趣 |
[44:33] | I called his dreams ridiculous. | 我说他的梦想不切实际 |
[44:37] | What kind of father does that? | 哪有父亲会这么做 |
[44:38] | No, no, senor. | 不不 先生 |
[44:40] | I will not permit you to beat yourself up over this. | 我不允许你因为这个责备自己 |
[44:42] | Anybody would be lucky to have a father such as you. | 有你这样的父亲绝对是三生有幸 |
[44:45] | Thank you, Carlos. I miss him. | 谢谢 卡洛斯 我很想他 |
[44:48] | Me, too, senor. | 我也是 先生 |
[44:49] | A son is very difficult to replace. | 儿子是难以代替的 |
[44:53] | Difficult, but not impossible. | 难 但不是不可能 |
[44:58] | Carlos… | 卡洛斯 |
[45:00] | What the… What’s that on your head? | 你…你头上那是什么东西 |
[45:02] | What? My new earmuffs? | 什么 你说我的新耳套吗 |
[45:04] | It’s a cold spring this year, you know? Brr! | 今年的春天很冷你知道吗 |
[45:09] | Anyway, what am I going to do? | 好吧 我该怎么办呢 |
[45:12] | I know, how can you deliver Easter | 我明白 你又老又弱的肩膀上承担着 |
[45:13] | with this tremendous burden | 如此巨大的重担 |
[45:14] | on your old, frail shoulders? | 要怎样运送复活节糖果呢 |
[45:16] | Hey, hey, hey, easy with the “Old. “ | 别总说我老 |
[45:19] | No, I’m just saying, like, compared to me. | 说说而已 如果和我相比的话 |
[45:21] | Surely you’re not thinking of making the trip yourself? | 你该不会是想自己踏上这征程吧 |
[45:23] | What choice do we have? | 有别的选择吗 |
[45:25] | We can improvise. I mean… | 我们可以即兴发挥 我是说 |
[45:27] | – Does it even have to be a bunny? – What? | -一定要兔子才行吗 -什么 |
[45:31] | I suppose, given these troubled times, | 考虑到现在处于艰难时期 |
[45:35] | even a humble chick could do the job. | 鸡也可以做这个工作 |
[45:41] | Really, Carlos. | 真的 卡洛斯 |
[45:44] | Wow. I mean, that is funny. | 真搞笑 |
[45:47] | Can you imagine that? A chick delivering Easter? | 你能想象吗 一只鸡来运复活节糖果 |
[45:49] | That’s ridiculous. | 太搞笑了 |
[45:51] | Oh, dear me. | 我的神呐 |
[45:52] | But I appreciate you trying to cheer me up, though. | 不过我很感激你让我高兴起来 |
[45:54] | Please. It is my pleasure to amuse you, senor. | 言过了 能逗乐你是我的荣幸 先生 |
[45:58] | A chick delivering… | 一只鸡去运… |
[46:09] | Fred, I was wondering if… | 弗雷德 我在想如果… |
[46:11] | Are you doing anything tomorrow? | 你明天有事吗 |
[46:14] | Tomorrow I get to start my new job at the video game company. | 明天我要开始在那家视频游戏公司上班了 |
[46:17] | Wait a second. No, that didn’t work out. | 等等 不 他们不要我 |
[46:19] | I know. I know. I’m sorry about that. | 我明白 我很抱歉 |
[46:21] | But do you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[46:22] | Every cloud has a silver lining. | 黑暗之中总有一线光明 |
[46:25] | And behold this silver lining, Fred! | 要抓住这一线生机 弗雷德 |
[46:32] | The Hoff? | 霍夫大叔 |
[46:33] | Yes, please. I just need a ride. | 是的 拜托了 我需要有人送我一程 |
[46:36] | No. Come on, Fred. | 别这样嘛 弗雷德 |
[46:37] | This is my one big chance. I’ll do anything. | 这是我难得的好机会 我愿意做任何事 |
[46:41] | Even get out of your life. | 甚至是远离你的生活 |
[46:47] | I take you to Hoff Knows Talent, | 我带你去霍夫达人秀 |
[46:49] | and that’s it, we’re done. | 然后我们就此告别 |
[46:50] | Bunny’s honor. | 以兔子的荣誉起誓 |
[46:52] | Right here, mate. | 握手 伙计 |
[46:53] | It’s okay. A verbal agreement is fine. | 没事 口头协议就行了 |
[46:55] | Now, you realize, you can’t talk. | 现在你该意识到 你不能说话 |
[46:57] | No. I can. | 不 我可以 |
[47:00] | No, what I mean is, you shouldn’t talk. | 我是说 你不应该会说话 |
[47:02] | What? Like, ever? | 什么 永远吗 |
[47:04] | Yeah, “Ever” would be wonderful. | 没错 “永远”这个词再好不过了 |
[47:05] | But from now on, especially not in front of other people. | 从现在起 尤其不能在别人面前讲话 |
[47:07] | They might freak out and want to dissect your brain. | 他们会被你吓一跳 然后要解剖你的大脑 |
[47:09] | Dissect? That’s a bit extreme. | 解剖 这有点疯狂 |
[47:12] | There’s an easy explanation as to why I can talk. | 很容易解释我为什么能说话 |
[47:14] | It’s a simple combination of cuteness and magic. | 只不过是可爱和魔法的结合而已 |
[47:16] | Okay. Here we go. One BLT. | 来了 一份三明治 |
[47:18] | And one order of carrot cake a la mode, topped with, quote, | 还有一份胡萝卜加冰淇淋 |
[47:22] | Whatever candy you have laying around back there. Unquote. | 再加上”你们店里能找到的所有糖” |
[47:25] | Uh, excuse me. | 请问 |
[47:28] | Is that a cough drop? | 那是止咳糖吗 |
[47:29] | Yeah. It’s cherry. It counts. | 是 樱桃味的 也算 |
[47:32] | It’s a peculiar garnish. | 装饰真特别 |
[47:34] | Can I get some chocolate syrup? | 我能来点巧克力糖浆吗 |
[47:37] | Sure, doll. | 当然 小玩偶 |
[47:39] | Thanks, love. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[47:42] | It seems my brain is still intact, Fred. | 貌似我的脑袋还是完好无缺呀 弗雷德 |
[47:47] | Fred, I’ve just had an idea. | 弗雷德 我刚刚想到了一个主意 |
[47:49] | When I’m a famous rock star, | 等我成为著名的摇滚明星后 |
[47:50] | I’m going to buy a mansion just like this | 我要买一栋像这样的豪宅 |
[47:52] | and make you sleep in the garage in a topsy-turvy switcheroo. | 让你在漆黑一片诡异万分的车库里睡觉 |
[47:55] | – What do you think? Oh, man. – My sister is here. | -你觉得呢 -见鬼 我姐来了 |
[47:58] | You never told me you had a sister. | 你从没说过你有个姐姐 |
[48:00] | There’s still so much we don’t know about each other, Fred. | 看来我们之间还有很多不知道的事 弗雷德 |
[48:03] | If she goes upstairs, I’m dead. | 如果她上楼 我就死定了 |
[48:04] | – Why? – Why? | -为什么 -为什么 |
[48:06] | Let me take you back to this morning | 想想今天早晨 |
[48:07] | when you flooded the bathroom | 你淹了浴室 |
[48:07] | and you trashed the bedroom. | 还把卧室给毁了 |
[48:09] | You remember that? | 还记得吗 |
[48:10] | Fred, leave this to me. I’ll smooth it out with her. Ow! | 弗雷德 这个交给我 我来搞定 |
[48:13] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[48:17] | One word out of you, and it’s rabbit season. You got it? | 敢说一句话你就完蛋了 懂吗 |
[48:20] | Okay, I’m going to run interference. | 我去帮你做掩护 |
[48:22] | I need you to sneak upstairs and clean up, quietly! | 你得悄悄上楼然后弄干净 别出声 |
[48:29] | – Sam! – Hi! | -萨姆 -好呀 |
[48:30] | Hey, it’s not a good time for me right now. I was just leaving. | 来的真不巧 我正准备出门 |
[48:33] | But you just got here. | 可是你才回来 |
[48:35] | I know, right? | 我知道 |
[48:38] | Hey, what are these? | 话说这些是什么 |
[48:40] | There you are. Mmm! | 没什么 |
[48:43] | I’m on this North Beach diet. It’s carrots only. | 我最近在减肥 只吃胡萝卜 |
[48:45] | That is why they’re all over the house. | 所以到处都会有胡萝卜 |
[48:47] | I was going to clean them up, though. | 我正准备去清理它们 |
[48:49] | Okay, Fred, how did the interview go? Yes? | 好吧 弗雷德 面试怎么样 |
[48:51] | Oh! Thank you for asking. Amazing! I aced it. | 谢谢关心 棒极了 我表现的很好 |
[48:54] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[48:55] | No way! | 不会吧 |
[48:56] | Why are you so surprised? | 你干嘛这么惊讶 |
[48:58] | Fred, that’s awesome! | 弗雷德 那太棒了 |
[48:58] | Place could use me, too. | 我本该得到那个职位的 |
[49:00] | Don’t get me wrong, it was great. It was good. | 别误会 很棒 挺好的 |
[49:03] | It was all right. | 一切都不错 |
[49:04] | I just… I don’t know if it was for me. | 我只是不确定它是否适合我 |
[49:06] | Really. It just didn’t gel. | 真的 不太确定 |
[49:08] | Something felt a little off about the whole thing. | 感觉有一点不对劲 |
[49:10] | I didn’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[49:12] | Oh! What? What happened? | 什么 发生什么事了 |
[49:14] | It’s kind of hard to pinpoint any one specific thing. | 要想具体指出是什么问题还真有点难 |
[49:18] | Oh, Fred. | 拜托 弗雷德 |
[49:20] | I know. I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[49:26] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[49:28] | I wouldn’t know because I’m not allowed to go up there. | 我不知道 因为我不能上楼 |
[49:31] | And I haven’t been up there once. | 我从来没去过那儿 |
[49:33] | Hmm. Okay. | 好吧 |
[49:37] | Sam, no, you’re not allowed up there, either. Don’t go up there! | 萨姆 不 你也不能上楼 别上楼 |
[49:41] | Sam, I’m begging you! | 萨姆 我求求你 |
[49:43] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[49:46] | Oh, my God! Look at this. | 天哪 瞧瞧这个 |
[50:01] | Look how cute this stuffed bunny is! | 这只小兔玩偶太萌了 |
[50:04] | Wow! Yeah. Oh. | 是啊 |
[50:08] | – So cute! – Isn’t he? | -确实很萌 -是吧 |
[50:09] | Yeah, you know what? Maybe we shouldn’t be playing with him | 你知道吗 也许我们不应该玩耍他 |
[50:11] | because we’re not really | 因为我们真的 |
[50:12] | supposed to be up here in the first place. So… | 不该上楼来的 所以 |
[50:14] | He’s just so lifelike. | 他看起来太逼真了 |
[50:16] | You think? | 是吗 |
[50:17] | It’s a little freaky-looking to me. | 我觉得他看起来怪怪的 |
[50:21] | Oh! Oh, he’s so soft! | 他太柔软了 |
[50:24] | And cute, and cuddly, | 好萌 好可爱 |
[50:29] | and warm. | 还很温暖 |
[50:31] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[50:32] | Why don’t we put him back before things get uncomfortable? | 在不舒服之前我们还是把他放回去吧 |
[50:35] | No, I’m not uncomfortable. | 不要 我没有不舒服 |
[50:36] | Well, I’m uncomfortable because I’m looking after the house | 我不太舒服因为我要照看这房子 |
[50:39] | and it’s my responsibility. | 这是我的责任 |
[50:43] | There we are. | 就放这儿 |
[50:44] | All right. | 好啦 |
[50:46] | Oh, my God! | 我的上帝 |
[50:49] | Wow! Look at that. He’s a wind-up toy. | 瞧瞧 他是个发条玩具 |
[50:52] | That is so adorable! | 实在太可爱了 |
[50:55] | Yeah, I think he might be broken. | 我想他可能是坏了 |
[50:57] | Yeah, you’re a broken little guy, aren’t you? | 你就是个坏掉的小家伙 是不是 |
[51:11] | Fred, I am really worried about you. | 弗雷德 我真的很担心你 |
[51:16] | Don’t eat that. | 别吃 |
[51:18] | You might not like the flavor. | 估计你不会喜欢那个味道 |
[51:20] | Fred, relax. | 弗雷德 别紧张 |
[51:25] | Watermelon. | 西瓜味 |
[51:27] | Can we go? | 我们能走了吗 |
[51:29] | Look, Sam, I don’t want you to worry, okay? | 听着 萨姆 我不想让你担心 |
[51:31] | I’ll get something. | 我会找到工作的 |
[51:32] | Look, Fred, I just thought | 弗雷德 我只是觉得 |
[51:33] | it would make tomorrow night a lot easier | 如果你能告诉老爸老妈你已经找到工作的话 |
[51:35] | if you could tell Mom and Dad that you had a job. | 你明晚会好过点 |
[51:37] | Whoa! What’s tomorrow night? | 明晚怎么了 |
[51:39] | Alex’s play! The one she’s been talking about for weeks. | 亚里克斯的演出 她念叨了好几周了 |
[51:42] | Oh, that is easy. I’m not going. | 那很简单 我不去就是了 |
[51:43] | Oh, yeah, you are. Fred, come on, she’s your sister. | 你要去的 弗雷德 她是你妹妹 |
[51:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[51:47] | – Wear something nice. – I’ll wear something nice. | -穿得好看点 -我会的 |
[51:49] | – 7:00. – 7:00 | -七点钟 -七点 |
[51:50] | – Don’t forget, I love you. – I love you. | -别忘了 我爱你 -爱你 |
[51:51] | – Put gas in your car. 7:00. – Bye. | -记得给车加油 七点见 -拜拜 |
[51:55] | Nice. Is she seeing anyone? | 真棒 她有男朋友吗 |
[51:58] | No, she’s single, and she’s looking for a rabbit. | 不 她单身 她想找只兔子 |
[52:21] | Wow! There’s a lot of people here, Fred. | 这儿人可真多 弗雷德 |
[52:25] | Way more than I imagined. | 比我想象的还要多 |
[52:27] | You nervous? | 紧张了吗 |
[52:28] | Well, a little. | 有一点 |
[52:30] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[52:31] | I’m starting to feel a bit sick, Fred. | 我觉得有点不舒服 弗雷德 |
[52:34] | I’ve never actually played in front of anybody. | 我从没在别人面前真正的表演过 |
[52:37] | Come on. This could be your big opportunity. | 加油 这可是你千载难逢的机会 |
[52:39] | I know it’s my big chance, but what if I blow it? | 我明白 但是万一我搞砸了怎么办 |
[52:41] | Relax. I’ll give you a good intro. | 别紧张 我会给你做个精彩的介绍 |
[52:43] | I’ll set you up, you knock them down. | 给你预热 你来征服他们 |
[52:45] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[52:46] | – Really? – Mmm-hmm. | -真的吗 -嗯哼 |
[52:47] | – Thank you, Fred. – No problem. | -谢谢你 弗雷德 -没事儿 |
[52:50] | Now, if you could please remove your claws from my shoulder. | 现在 你能否将爪子从我肩上挪开 |
[52:53] | Sorry about that. That’s my nerves. | 抱歉 我太紧张了 |
[52:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[53:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[53:04] | Next. | 下一个 |
[53:09] | Next. | 下一个 |
[53:17] | Next. | 下一个 |
[53:24] | Next. | 下一个 |
[53:27] | Mr. Hasselhoff. | 哈塞尔霍夫先生 |
[53:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[53:29] | May I call you The Hoff? | 我能叫你霍夫大叔吗 |
[53:30] | – Yes. – Fantastic. | -可以 -太好了 |
[53:32] | Sir, I realize that you have seen it all. | 先生 我想你已经见过很多的表演 |
[53:36] | But this… | 但是… |
[53:37] | this will stretch the limits of even your vast experience. | 这个将超乎你的想象 |
[53:41] | What you’re about to see will mystify you. | 接下来你要看到的表演将会彻底征服你 |
[53:45] | It will challenge the very scope… | 会让你大开眼界 |
[53:47] | Cut to the chase, my friend. | 直切主题 朋友 |
[53:50] | Okay. Uh… | 好的 |
[53:54] | I give you E.B. | 为您请出 伊比 |
[54:05] | Come on, let’s drum. | 加油 打鼓吧 |
[54:55] | Stop! Stop! Stop, stop. | 停 停 停 停 |
[54:58] | I don’t want to hear anymore. | 我不想再听了 |
[55:00] | Come on! Mr. Hoff, | 不是吧 霍夫先生 |
[55:01] | we’ve been waiting all day. Give the guy a chance. | 我们等了整整一天 给他一个机会吧 |
[55:04] | I gave him a chance. | 我给他机会了 |
[55:06] | I didn’t like it. | 我不喜欢 |
[55:09] | I loved it! | 我爱它 |
[55:11] | Woohoo! Yes! | 太棒了 |
[55:14] | Hoff knows talent, and that rabbit’s got talent! | 霍夫赏识达人 这只兔子很有天赋 |
[55:17] | Thank you, David Hasselhoff! | 谢谢 大卫·哈塞尔霍夫 |
[55:19] | I will not let you down. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[55:21] | This is a golden opportunity and one I intend to realize fully! | 我一定会充分利用这次难得的机遇 |
[55:25] | Hey, wait. | 等等 |
[55:27] | You’re not surprised that I’m a talking rabbit. | 你看到会说话的兔子不吃惊吗 |
[55:29] | Little man, my best friend’s a talking car. | 小家伙 我最好的朋友是辆会说话的汽车 |
[55:36] | Can you make it to a live taping of the show Saturday night? | 你可以去周六晚上的现场录音吗 |
[55:40] | I’ll send a limo. | 会有豪车接你 |
[55:42] | Did you hear him? Did you hear The Hoff? | 听见了吗 听见霍夫说什么了吗 |
[55:44] | I’m on my way, Fred! | 我上道了 弗雷德 |
[55:45] | It sounds like The Hoff really dug you. | 霍夫好像很看好你 |
[55:47] | I mean, he is a good actor, but I think he was sincere. | 他是个好演员 但这次我觉得他是真心的 |
[55:50] | Thanks, mate. And don’t think I’ve forgotten our deal. | 谢了 老兄 当初说好的我可没忘 |
[55:53] | You’ve done your part. | 你送我去了霍夫选秀 |
[55:55] | And now I’m ready to get out of your life. | 现在我可以从你的生活中消失了 |
[55:59] | Good. Yeah, good. | 好啊 挺好的 |
[56:03] | We’ve had some good times, eh? Haven’t we, Fred? | 我们还是有愉快时光的 不是吗 弗雷德 |
[56:07] | Yeah, there were a few. | 是啊 有那么点儿 |
[56:09] | You validated my whole childhood dream. | 你证实了我的童年的梦 |
[56:12] | And then, what else? | 还有呢 |
[56:16] | Let me think. Good times. | 让我想想 愉快时光 |
[56:18] | Well, maybe just one good time. But the main thing is | 好像也就这么一次 不过重要的是 |
[56:21] | I got to meet the guy on my second grade lunchbox. | 我见到了哈塞尔霍夫 |
[56:24] | Hasselhoff, wow! | 他在我二年级的饭盒上 |
[56:28] | E.B.? | 伊比 |
[56:31] | E.B.? | 伊比 |
[56:35] | E.B.? | 伊比 |
[56:37] | Psst! Fred! | 这儿呢 弗雷德 |
[56:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[56:40] | – Pink Berets. – Pink what? | -粉红贝雷 -粉红什么 |
[56:42] | Pink Berets. | 粉红贝雷 |
[56:44] | – There is nobody here. – Oh yes, there is. | -这儿没人啊 -有的 |
[56:46] | If they see me, | 她们要是发现我 |
[56:47] | they’ll take me back to Easter Island | 就会把我送回复活节岛 |
[56:48] | and I’ll never get my chance to drum! | 我就再也没机会打鼓了 |
[56:51] | Pink Berets? Huh? Sounds super fierce. | 粉红贝雷 听上去好强悍 |
[56:53] | Don’t be fooled by their adorable name. | 别被她们的可爱名字骗了 |
[56:55] | They’re the Easter Bunny’s Royal Guard! | 她们是复活节兔的皇家侍卫 |
[57:01] | But you’re the Easter Bunny! Aren’t you? | 你不就是复活节兔吗 |
[57:04] | Of course I am, technically. | 是啊 严格来讲没错 |
[57:06] | What do you mean, “Technically”? | 为什么要严格来讲 |
[57:07] | I’ll explain later. Just get in the car. | 我一会儿再解释 现在快上车 |
[57:15] | Look, I was supposed to take over this year, | 本来我今年要继任复活节兔的 |
[57:18] | but I ran away. | 但我逃走了 |
[57:20] | What are you, crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[57:22] | Who wouldn’t want to be the Easter Bunny? | 还有人不想当复活节兔吗 |
[57:23] | That’s, like, the greatest job ever! | 这是史上最棒的工作了 |
[57:25] | Yeah, you’d think so. | 是啊 你也这么想 |
[57:26] | But it’s what my dad wants, not me. | 但这是我爸爸想要的 不是我想要的 |
[57:28] | He expects so much. What’s left for me to do but let him down? | 他对我期望太高 所以我只能让他失望 |
[57:32] | Sounds familiar. | 有点耳熟啊 |
[57:34] | Sometimes fathers just don’t get it. | 有的时候父亲们就是不理解 |
[57:36] | He told me I only ever think of myself. | 他说我只为自己着想 |
[57:39] | Other times, they hit the nail right on the head. | 这倒是一语中的 |
[57:41] | Come on, Fred. | 拜托 弗雷德 |
[57:42] | I know we said we’d go our own separate ways, | 我知道我们说好要各走各的 |
[57:45] | but please, you’ve got to protect me. | 但求求你 你得保护我 |
[57:46] | Look, I’m sorry, | 不好意思 |
[57:47] | but I can’t really leave you places, | 我又不能把你一个人留着 |
[57:49] | I can’t really take you places. | 也不能到哪儿都带着你 |
[57:51] | And I’ve got to go to my sister’s play tonight. | 而且我今晚还要去看我妹妹的音乐剧 |
[57:53] | Oh, I like plays. | 我喜欢音乐剧 |
[57:57] | We should go see a play that my sister’s not in | 我们可以去看剧 只要我妹妹不参演 |
[57:59] | and that my family will not be attending. | 而且我家人不去看 |
[58:01] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[58:03] | Just drop me off at the bus station. I’m sure I’ll be fine. | 在车站放我下车 我肯定能自己搞定 |
[58:07] | I could be one of those street drummers, | 我可以当个街头鼓手 |
[58:09] | with a bucket! | 敲桶过日子 |
[58:21] | – Hi. How you doing? – Good. | -你好吗 -不错 |
[58:23] | – Who’s your kid playing? – An egg. | -你孩子演什么 -演彩蛋 |
[58:25] | – An egg? – Yeah. | -演彩蛋 -是啊 |
[58:27] | Wow, that’s something. | 真了不起 |
[58:29] | My kid is the Easter Bunny. | 我孩子演复活节兔 |
[58:33] | The one that makes it all happen. | 奇迹的创造者 |
[58:35] | All right, Dad, all the roles are equally important. | 老爸 所有角色都一样重要 |
[58:38] | Sure, sure. | 是啊 那当然 |
[58:39] | Fred! | 弗雷德 |
[58:41] | Please get to your seats. The play is about to begin. | 请各位就坐 音乐剧马上就要开始了 |
[58:43] | Hey, guys. Mom, Dad. | 大家好啊 妈妈 爸爸 |
[58:54] | Here comes Peter Cottontail | 我是一只毛尾巴彼得 |
[58:57] | Hopping down the bunny trail | 蹦蹦跳跳在小路 |
[58:59] | Hippity hoppity, Easter’s on its way | 蹦蹦跳跳 复活节就来到 |
[59:05] | Bringing every girl and boy baskets full of Easter joy | 满载复活节欢乐 带给每个小朋友 |
[59:09] | Ugh! What is that dreadful sound? | 哪来的噪音啊 |
[59:18] | Oh, no! They found me! | 不好 她们找到我了 |
[59:19] | Run for it! It’s the Pink Berets! | 快跑 粉红贝雷来了 |
[59:31] | Oh! Never mind, everyone. False alarm. | 没事了 各位 错误警报 |
[59:35] | Please continue with your awful singing. | 继续唱你五音不全的歌吧 |
[59:39] | How did that rabbit just talk? | 那只兔子怎么会说话 |
[59:43] | Fred has been studying ventriloquism. | 弗雷德在学腹语 |
[59:48] | Yeah! I might do it professionally. | 我可以做得专业一点 |
[59:56] | You’re being ridiculous. Stop it! Sit down! | 太荒唐了 别闹了 赶紧下来 |
[59:57] | You should be nicer to your son. | 对你儿子客气点嘛 |
[59:59] | It’s just a thought. | 我就是想想 |
[1:00:03] | Who wants to hear a song? | 有人想听歌吗 |
[1:00:04] | We’d love to sing a song for you. | 我们愿意为你们献歌一首 |
[1:00:06] | No, we wouldn’t. | 不 这不成 |
[1:00:08] | Stop making a fool of yourself! Sit down! | 别在那儿丢人现眼了 快下来 |
[1:00:11] | Absolutely. | 好吧 |
[1:00:12] | I want candy | 我要糖果 |
[1:00:17] | I want candy | 我要糖果 |
[1:00:20] | Take it, kids. | 孩子们 伴奏起 |
[1:00:26] | I know a girl who’s tough but sweet | 有个姑娘甜又辣 |
[1:00:31] | She’s so fine she can’t be beat | 十全十美难搞定 |
[1:00:35] | She’s got everything I desire | 她的一切我都要 |
[1:00:38] | He’s really good! | 他太棒了 |
[1:00:39] | I can see his lips move. | 我看见他嘴唇动了 |
[1:00:40] | Sets the summer sun on fire | 她的魅力如火烧 |
[1:00:45] | I want candy | 我要糖果 |
[1:00:49] | I want candy! | 我要糖果 |
[1:00:53] | Just the proud moms now. | 母亲大人们唱 |
[1:00:54] | I want candy | 我要糖果 |
[1:00:57] | Now the grumpy dads. | 父亲大人们唱 |
[1:00:59] | I want candy | 我要糖果 |
[1:01:04] | All I want is your candy | 我只想要你的糖果 |
[1:01:08] | All I want is your… | 好吃耐嚼 |
[1:01:10] | Chewy | 不粘牙 |
[1:01:13] | Fun to eat | 吃着有趣 |
[1:01:14] | So darn sweet | 味道甜 |
[1:01:15] | Candy | 糖果 |
[1:01:26] | We’re a hit! They love us! | 我们火了 大家都爱我们 |
[1:01:35] | Here. | 拿着 |
[1:01:37] | Are those for me? | 给我的吗 |
[1:01:39] | Thank you. So sweet. | 谢谢 真乖 |
[1:01:42] | Alex. Good job tonight! | 亚里克斯 今晚表现得不赖 |
[1:01:45] | Wasn’t she a good Easter Bunny? | 她演的复活节兔很棒吧 |
[1:01:46] | Jerk! | 讨厌鬼 |
[1:01:50] | Oh! Hey, Dad. I was just leaving. | 爸爸 我正准备走 |
[1:01:53] | Fred, seems like we made | 弗雷德 看来我们那天晚上 |
[1:01:54] | quite an impression on you the other night. | 对你影响颇深啊 |
[1:01:57] | Is this your new career? | 这是你的新工作吗 |
[1:01:58] | Upstaging grade-schoolers with your ventriloquist puppet? | 带着腹语娃娃上台跟小学生抢风头 |
[1:02:01] | No, no, I got lots of other stuff going on. | 不 不 我还有很多别的事 |
[1:02:04] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:02:07] | – There it is. – What? | -又来了 -什么 |
[1:02:09] | That look. The complete and utterly disappointed look. | 这副表情 完完全全失望脸孔 |
[1:02:12] | Well, I’m sorry, Fred, | 很抱歉 弗雷德 |
[1:02:13] | but can you give me just, I don’t know, | 但你能不能给我个 |
[1:02:17] | one reason not to be disappointed? | 不失望的理由 |
[1:02:20] | Well… | 这个… |
[1:02:21] | – Just one. – Yeah. | -就一个 -当然可以 |
[1:02:31] | Fred? | 弗雷德 |
[1:02:35] | Fred, where’d you go? | 弗雷德 魂上哪儿去了 |
[1:02:36] | Yeah, I’m right here. | 在这儿呢 |
[1:02:38] | I just remembered I have a really great solid lead, actually. | 我忽然想起来 其实我有个伟大的使命 |
[1:02:43] | – You do? – Yeah, a great job. | -真的吗 -是啊 一个超棒的工作 |
[1:02:45] | – Tell me about it. – I can’t really tell you about it. | -跟我说说 -这个不好说 |
[1:02:46] | But it’s big. You’re going to love it. | 但真的很棒 你会喜欢的 |
[1:02:50] | It’s really big! | 绝对棒极了 |
[1:02:53] | Hey, what’s with the “Mr. Serious” all of a sudden? | 干嘛忽然这么一本正经的 |
[1:02:56] | Wait, is this where you tell me you want to see other rabbits? | 等等 你是不是想约其他兔子 |
[1:02:58] | Because I’m open-minded, Fred. | 我很开明的 弗雷德 |
[1:03:02] | E.B., I have the most amazing idea. | 伊比 我有个绝妙的点子 |
[1:03:08] | When I was a kid, I told everyone | 小时候 我见人就说 |
[1:03:10] | that I saw the Easter Bunny, right? | 我见过复活节兔 |
[1:03:11] | No one believed me, | 但没人相信我 |
[1:03:14] | even though | 即使 |
[1:03:16] | he left me this. | 他给我留下了这个 |
[1:03:18] | This chocolate bunny, which I kept. | 巧克力兔 我一直留着 |
[1:03:23] | Oh, dear. | 天哪 |
[1:03:25] | And tonight, it just hit me. | 今晚 我忽然想到 |
[1:03:29] | I realized that it was my destiny to see him. | 我命中注定会见到他 |
[1:03:32] | Just like it was my destiny to meet you. | 就像我命中注定会遇见你一样 |
[1:03:35] | It’s all been leading up to this. | 一切都为了一个目的 |
[1:03:36] | Up to what? | 什么目的 |
[1:03:38] | You don’t want to be the Easter Bunny, right? | 你不是不想当复活节兔吗 |
[1:03:40] | I know who can take your place. | 我知道谁能取代你 |
[1:03:41] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:03:43] | Me! | 我啊 |
[1:03:46] | I’m sorry, Fred. | 不好意思 弗雷德 |
[1:03:47] | Would you mind repeating that in my good ear? | 能不能对着我的好耳朵再说一遍 |
[1:03:50] | I want to be the Easter Bunny. | 我想当复活节兔 |
[1:03:54] | What was that for? | 这算什么意思 |
[1:03:56] | That is for people who have gone loony! | 让你清醒清醒 |
[1:03:58] | A human Easter Bunny? | 人类复活节兔 |
[1:04:00] | Come on, Fred! It doesn’t make sense. | 别逗了 弗雷德 这太荒谬了 |
[1:04:02] | A bunny makes no sense. You deliver eggs. | 兔子本来就很荒谬啊 居然还送彩蛋 |
[1:04:05] | If you wanna get all logical, | 如果你要逻辑的话 |
[1:04:06] | bring logic into this, | 说说这事有什么逻辑 |
[1:04:07] | you should be an Easter Chicken. | 你应该当只复活节小鸡 |
[1:04:08] | What? Come on. | 什么 别闹了 |
[1:04:09] | People might resist it at first. | 人们可能一开始不接受 |
[1:04:11] | But, hey, change can be a good thing. | 但改变是件好事 |
[1:04:12] | You don’t want the job anyway. The pressure is ungodly! | 你不会想要这差使的 压力大得难以想象 |
[1:04:15] | It did a number on me. | 我就感觉到了 |
[1:04:17] | Do you know there was a period of roughly nine months | 你知道吗 有那么九个月 |
[1:04:19] | where the sight of a colored egg made me want to vomit? | 你看到彩蛋就想吐 |
[1:04:21] | And rabbits are physically unable to vomit. | 可是兔子又没有呕吐功能 |
[1:04:23] | So it was just hours of… | 所以接连几个小时你都这样 |
[1:04:26] | Nothing coming out. | 吐又吐不出 |
[1:04:28] | – I don’t care. – Imagine that, Fred. | -我不在乎 -想想看吧 弗雷德 |
[1:04:30] | Don’t care. | 无所谓 |
[1:04:31] | If you can be a drummer, I can be the Easter Bunny. | 如果你可以当鼓手 我也可以当复活节兔 |
[1:04:33] | Fred, you can’t just be the Easter Bunny. | 弗雷德 这不是说当就能当的 |
[1:04:36] | My dad has to give you special powers. | 一定要我爸爸赋予你神力 |
[1:04:39] | Besides, the Easter Bunny has got to be fit. | 再说 复活节兔必须强壮 |
[1:04:41] | And you’re a little scrawny. | 你还嫩了点 |
[1:04:43] | Finally, the Easter Bunny has got to have | 最重要的 复活节兔要有 |
[1:04:45] | lightning-fast reflexes. | 迅雷不及掩耳的反应力 |
[1:04:46] | Knock it off. I’m serious. I can do this. | 别唧唧歪歪了 我是认真的 我能行 |
[1:04:50] | I will be the Bunny. | 我可以成为复活节兔 |
[1:04:56] | The stubborn old bunny refuses to crown anyone else. | 这个老顽固不肯给别人让位 |
[1:05:00] | This can only mean one thing, my friends. | 那就只有一个选择了 我的朋友们 |
[1:05:03] | We are going to have to take matters into our own hands. | 我们要揭竿而起 把大权握在手中 |
[1:05:08] | Um, um, um. Carlos? Carlos? | 卡洛斯 卡洛斯 |
[1:05:09] | Yes, Phil? | 你说 菲尔 |
[1:05:10] | We don’t have hands, per se-. | 严格来说 我们没有手 |
[1:05:14] | No, it’s a figure of speech, Phil. | 这是个修辞手法 菲尔 |
[1:05:16] | Right. Got it. | 好的 懂了 |
[1:05:17] | Too long have we labored under the yoke of the bunnies’ tyranny. | 我们在兔子的专制统治下起早贪黑地工作 |
[1:05:21] | Well, no more! | 我们已经受够了 |
[1:05:22] | It’s time for the Easter Chick to rise! | 未来是复活节小鸡的时代 |
[1:05:27] | Um, um… Yes, Phil? | 又怎么了 菲尔 |
[1:05:29] | Just thinking out loud. | 我有个想法 |
[1:05:30] | But wouldn’t it be easier just to wait for E.B.? | 为什么不干脆等伊比回来呢 |
[1:05:33] | I mean, he can fix this. | 我觉得他能搞定 |
[1:05:34] | Phil, if you love E.B. So much, | 菲尔 你这么喜欢伊比 |
[1:05:36] | why don’t you marry him? | 干嘛不嫁给他得了 |
[1:05:37] | E.B. Is gone, okay? | 伊比走了 好吗 |
[1:05:38] | There is a new boss. | 现在要有一个新掌门 |
[1:05:40] | Really? Who is it? Is it me? | 真的吗 是谁 是我吗 |
[1:05:42] | Are you being serious? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[1:05:44] | Yes. Hi. | 你们好 |
[1:05:45] | Just rehearsing for the big Easter sing-a-long. | 我们在排练复活节大合唱 |
[1:05:48] | Okay, everybody, this time sing a lot more better. | 好了 各位 这次要唱好一点 |
[1:05:52] | – And one, and two. – And three and four. | -一二 -三四 |
[1:05:55] | It’s me. Me, you idiot. I’m taking over. | 是我 你个笨蛋 我要篡权 |
[1:05:57] | Oh. I see. | 明白了 |
[1:05:58] | But first, I must get in shape. | 但是首先 我要减肥 |
[1:06:01] | I will be the Bunny. | 我会变成复活节兔的 |
[1:06:10] | You know, I’ve been thinking, Fred. | 我在想 弗雷德 |
[1:06:15] | Hey, E.B., what’s up? | 伊比 什么事 |
[1:06:17] | Fred, listen. You helped me become a drummer. | 弗雷德 听着 你帮我成为了一名鼓手 |
[1:06:21] | And how do I repay you? | 我又是怎么回报你的 |
[1:06:22] | I jellybean all over your dream. Well, no. No. | 我践踏了你的梦想 这可不对 |
[1:06:27] | I’ve changed me mind. I’ve seen the light. | 我改变主意了 我想通了 |
[1:06:29] | We’re going to do this. | 我们一起努力实现梦想 |
[1:06:31] | And nice job on the eggs. | 鸡蛋染得不错啊 |
[1:06:35] | I told you I was serious. | 跟你说了我是认真的 |
[1:06:37] | Seventy-two. Conditioning is a must, Fred. | 七十二 训练是必须的 弗雷德 |
[1:06:41] | Seventy-three. | 七十三 |
[1:06:42] | This is fun. Just a couple of dudes hanging out, getting buff. | 这很有趣 哥们儿一起玩 一起健身 |
[1:06:46] | I could do this all day! | 我可以这么练一整天 |
[1:06:47] | Me, too, Fred. I feel great. | 我也是 弗雷德 我觉得棒极了 |
[1:06:55] | Phil, how am I doing? Be honest. | 菲尔 我表现怎么样 说实话 |
[1:06:58] | Next up, speed and agility, Fred. | 下一项是速度和灵活度 弗雷德 |
[1:07:00] | I want you to run so fast | 我要你跑得 |
[1:07:01] | that you’re just a handsome blur with great hair. | 快如闪电 发型不乱 |
[1:07:03] | Ready? Go! | 预备 跑 |
[1:07:11] | Fred, that was awesome! | 弗雷德 太厉害了 |
[1:07:13] | For a couple of seconds, you touched greatness. | 有那么几秒 你都徘徊在伟大边缘了 |
[1:07:18] | I can feel the burn! | 我觉得身体在燃烧 |
[1:07:19] | But it’s good. It’s a good burn. | 不过这是好事 |
[1:07:23] | Phil, too fast! Too fast, Phil! | 菲尔 太快了 太快了 菲尔 |
[1:07:28] | Sorry, sir. | 不好意思 先生 |
[1:07:31] | Come on, Fred! Keep hopping! | 快 弗雷德 接着跳 |
[1:07:33] | Woohoo! That’s the spirit! | 这就对了 |
[1:07:35] | The student is becoming the master. | 青出于蓝而胜于蓝 |
[1:07:37] | The Padawan is becoming the Jedi! | 绝地学徒变成了绝地武士 |
[1:07:39] | The human being is becoming the Easter Bunny. | 人类变成了复活节兔 |
[1:07:45] | I can feel myself getting stronger. | 我觉得我越来越强壮了 |
[1:07:49] | Phil? How do I look from back there? | 菲尔 我背面看上去怎么样 |
[1:07:52] | My buttocks, they are pretty firm, yeah? | 我的屁屁 很结实吧 |
[1:07:55] | It’s a wonderful butt, Carlos. | 你的屁屁很诱人 卡洛斯 |
[1:07:57] | Si, si, I know. | 我就知道 |
[1:08:05] | That’s very good, | 很不错 |
[1:08:07] | in a crude, primitive, offensive-to-me-personally kind of way. | 如果是说它粗糙 原始 外加冒犯我 |
[1:08:17] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎样 |
[1:08:20] | It’s a little too hot for the kids, no? | 给孩子看是不是有点太露骨了 |
[1:08:30] | Very impressive! But I can bet you can go even faster. | 太棒了 我打赌你能跑得更快 |
[1:08:34] | Way to go! Stay calm, Fred. | 还没到终点呢 别紧张 弗雷德 |
[1:08:37] | Dogs can smell fear. | 狗能嗅到恐惧 |
[1:08:38] | And you have nothing to fear but fear itself, | 你害怕的只是恐惧本身 |
[1:08:40] | and this dog I’m riding on. | 和我胯下的这只狗 |
[1:08:50] | Nice work, Fred. | 真漂亮 弗雷德 |
[1:09:25] | Oh, no. Not today. | 不是吧 今天可不行 |
[1:10:24] | What about Fred? | 弗雷德怎么办 |
[1:10:27] | He’ll be all right. | 他会没事的 |
[1:11:00] | Hey, I know you guys. | 我知道你们 |
[1:11:02] | You’re the Pink Berets, right? Ha! | 你们是粉红贝雷 是吗 |
[1:11:05] | E.B. Said you guys were so scary, but you’re really… | 伊比说你们很可怕 没想到 |
[1:11:08] | You’re really adorable. | 你们这么萌 |
[1:11:47] | Easter Island. | 复活节岛 |
[1:11:56] | They brought me here to | 他们带我来这儿 |
[1:11:58] | lead them in all things Easter, of course! | 是为了领导他们 肯定是这样 |
[1:12:03] | Hello, my fellow Easter-teers. | 你们好 我的复活节岛子民们 |
[1:12:06] | I am truly, truly humbled by your choice in me. | 你们选择了我 我深感荣幸 |
[1:12:10] | And as I stand before you, I… | 我站在你们面前 |
[1:12:19] | Is this part of the Coronation ritual? | 这是加冕典礼的一部分吗 |
[1:12:25] | Murderer! | 杀人犯 |
[1:12:27] | Picking up a little tension in the room. | 这里气氛有点紧张啊 |
[1:12:29] | Carlos! What’s going on? | 卡洛斯 出什么事了 |
[1:12:31] | Who is this person and what’s he doing here? | 这人是谁 来干什么的 |
[1:12:34] | Wow, you’re him. | 原来是你 |
[1:12:37] | The big guy. I’m Fred O’Hare. I met you… | 老大哥 我是弗雷德·奥黑尔 我见过你 |
[1:12:40] | Well, I didn’t meet you. I saw you when I was a kid. | 我其实没有碰到你 只是小时候见过你 |
[1:12:43] | You look great. | 你看上去很不错 |
[1:12:44] | Senor Bunny, brace yourself. | 兔子先生 你要稳住啊 |
[1:12:45] | This heartless human, he has killed your son! | 这个无情的人杀了你的儿子 |
[1:12:49] | What? E.B.? | 你说什么 伊比 |
[1:12:51] | Did you say “kill”? | 你刚才说”杀了” |
[1:12:52] | No, I didn’t kill E.B.. | 没有 我没杀伊比呀 |
[1:12:54] | Oh! Liar! | 你个骗子 |
[1:12:56] | This can’t be so. Where are the Pink Berets? | 不可能的 粉红贝雷帽在哪 |
[1:13:08] | No. | 不 |
[1:13:11] | Wait a minute. That’s not… | 等下 那不是… |
[1:13:12] | Silence, human! | 肃静 人类 |
[1:13:14] | Can’t you see you have broken his poor old heart? | 你没看出来你把他年老的心伤透了吗 |
[1:13:18] | Are you kidding me? | 你在跟我开玩笑吗 |
[1:13:19] | Old friend, I share your sorrow. | 老朋友 我愿分担你的痛苦 |
[1:13:21] | E.B. was like your son to me. | 伊比对我来说就像你的儿子一样 |
[1:13:24] | I’m trying to keep it together. | 我一直试图保持清醒 |
[1:13:25] | But don’t you worry, I will take care of Easter. | 别担心 复活节的事我会搞定 |
[1:13:29] | Does anyone care that that’s a Butterball turkey? | 有人在意锅里是只火鸡吗 |
[1:13:32] | No, no, that is E.B.. | 不不 那就是伊比 |
[1:13:34] | He has the same shirt and everything. | 穿一样的衬衫 别的也一样 |
[1:13:36] | My deepest condolences. | 深表哀悼 |
[1:13:38] | Attention, all bunnies. | 全体兔子注意 |
[1:13:40] | There will be a service for E.B. in the egg painting room. | 将在绘蛋室举行伊比的追悼会 |
[1:13:44] | Carrots and coffee to follow. | 萝卜和咖啡随后就送到 |
[1:13:55] | Carlos. What are you up to? | 卡洛斯 你想干什么 |
[1:13:58] | It’s called a coup d’etat. | 发动政变呗 |
[1:14:00] | Which is French for coup d’etat! | 法语中也叫叛乱 |
[1:14:04] | But, Carlos. | 但是 卡洛斯 |
[1:14:06] | You’ve been my most trusted number two for years. | 多年来你都是我最信任的第二把手 |
[1:14:08] | Guess what? I am sick of doing number two. | 你猜怎么着 我受够了当第二把手 |
[1:14:11] | It is our time for number one! | 现在轮到我当第一把手了 |
[1:14:13] | Yeah? We the bosses now. | 对吧 现在我们是老大了 |
[1:14:15] | All hail Carlos! | 卡洛斯万岁 |
[1:14:16] | We the bosses! We the bosses! Woohoo! | 我们是老大了 我们是老大了 |
[1:14:19] | Pink Berets! | 粉红贝雷帽 |
[1:14:34] | Seize him! | 抓住他 |
[1:14:40] | Hey! Don’t do that. | 别欺负他 |
[1:14:43] | He’s a beloved holiday icon! | 他可是人们心爱的假日象征啊 |
[1:14:46] | No! | 不 |
[1:14:50] | You can do this. You are the world’s best rabbit drummer. | 你行的 你是世上最棒的兔子鼓手 |
[1:14:55] | You are a superstar. | 你就是巨星 |
[1:14:57] | You are a jerk for abandoning Fred. | 你是抛弃弗雷德的混蛋 |
[1:15:00] | Hey, I don’t need that kind of voice in my head! | 我脑子里不该有这想法 |
[1:15:02] | Yeah, well, you should have | 在你抛弃弗雷德前 |
[1:15:03] | thought of that before you abandoned Fred. | 你就该想到的 |
[1:15:04] | Look, you better tell me something positive about me. | 听着 你得对我说些好话 |
[1:15:06] | I can’t. You abandoned Fred. | 没门 你抛弃了弗雷德 |
[1:15:09] | Oh! Hello, who is this gorgeous devil? | 你好 这个帅气的恶魔王子是谁啊 |
[1:15:11] | Is Eb in here, please? | 请问 艾比在这吗 |
[1:15:14] | Eb? | 艾比 |
[1:15:15] | It’s “E.B.”. That’s me. | 是伊比 也就是我 |
[1:15:17] | Oh, all right, well, E.B., | 哦 随便啦 伊比 |
[1:15:18] | you’re wanted on stage in two minutes. | 两分钟后轮到你上台 |
[1:15:31] | Welcome to Hoff Knows Talent. | 欢迎来到霍夫达人秀 |
[1:15:34] | You guys look great. | 大家看上去都很不错 |
[1:15:36] | There are all kinds of exciting acts tonight. | 今晚的节目无限精彩 |
[1:15:38] | There he is. | 原来你在这 |
[1:15:41] | How’s my little guy? | 你还好吧 |
[1:15:43] | Actually, David Hasselhoff, I’ve got a problem. | 事实上 大卫·哈塞尔霍夫 我有麻烦了 |
[1:15:54] | Is it the jitters? | 你是不是怯场啊 |
[1:15:56] | Believe me, even I used to get them. | 相信我 我也怯场过呢 |
[1:15:58] | Now, I find a good way… | 现在我找着了一个好方法… |
[1:15:59] | No, it’s not the jitters, David. | 不 不是怯场啊 大卫 |
[1:16:01] | I’m starting to realize I might be a really selfish rabbit. | 我意识到我是只自私的兔子 |
[1:16:05] | Look, I love drumming. | 听着 我热爱打鼓 |
[1:16:07] | But when my friend needed me most, | 但在弗雷德最需要我的时候 |
[1:16:08] | I left him in a house full of highly trained ninja bunnies. | 我却把他丢在满是精英忍者兔的屋内 |
[1:16:12] | What am I going to do? | 我该怎么做 |
[1:16:15] | A dilemma as old as time itself. | 老生常谈的进退两难啊 |
[1:16:18] | I know that if I left right now, I’d be giving up fame. | 我知道我现在离开 就等于放弃名誉 |
[1:16:21] | – And untold riches. – And untold riches. | -还有无尽的财富 -无尽的财富 |
[1:16:23] | And all the bunnies you could ever want. | 还有所有你想要的小兔子 |
[1:16:24] | Yes, and all the… | 对 还有… |
[1:16:26] | You’re not really helping much, David. | 你似乎没帮上什么忙 大卫 |
[1:16:28] | Like, at all! | 好像 压根没有 |
[1:16:30] | And Fred could be in real trouble. | 弗雷德可能处于极度危险中 |
[1:16:34] | Go to him. | 去帮他 |
[1:16:41] | Go to him. | 快去帮他 |
[1:16:43] | Give it up for Mr. David Hasselhoff! | 热烈欢迎大卫·哈塞尔霍夫先生 |
[1:16:45] | It’s The Hoff. | 这就是霍夫达人秀 |
[1:16:53] | Fred? | 弗雷德 |
[1:16:56] | Anybody home? | 有人吗 |
[1:16:59] | Fred? | 弗雷德 |
[1:17:15] | The Easter moon is on the rise. | 复活节之月正冉冉升起 |
[1:17:18] | At midnight, | 午夜时分 |
[1:17:20] | her radiant beams will fill up the Egg of Destiny with magic. | 她的光辉将同魔法一起 填满命运之蛋 |
[1:17:25] | Then, at last, Senor Bunny, | 最后 兔子先生 |
[1:17:28] | I will be Easter’s new king! | 我将成为新的复活节之王 |
[1:17:30] | Carlos, I’m warning you! | 卡洛斯 我警告你 |
[1:17:32] | The Egg of Destiny is too dangerous in the hands of a chick. | 命运之蛋在鸡的手中太危险了 |
[1:17:36] | Its power can only be wielded by a bunny. | 它的魔力只有兔子才能发挥[也有挥舞意] |
[1:17:38] | Oh, yes? Well, look at me wielding. I’m wielding! | 是吗 看着 我在挥舞它 挥舞它 |
[1:17:41] | Ooh-ooh. I’m wielding it again. Okay? | 我又挥舞了 好吧 |
[1:17:44] | Oh, Carlos, can I wield the Egg of Destiny? Please? | 卡洛斯 能让我挥挥命运之蛋不 求你了 |
[1:17:47] | No. | 不行 |
[1:17:48] | Can I at least touch it? | 那让我碰碰总行吧 |
[1:17:50] | There, you touched it. | 碰着了吧 |
[1:17:51] | That was harsh. | 好疼 |
[1:17:53] | But, Carlos, think of the children. | 卡洛斯 为孩子们想想 |
[1:17:54] | Yes, but I am! The childrens. | 是的 我有想过呢 孩子们 |
[1:17:56] | They don’t want candy and chocolate. | 他们压根不想要糖果和巧克力 |
[1:17:59] | From now on, | 从今往后 |
[1:18:00] | their baskets will be filled with | 他们的篮子里将装满 |
[1:18:02] | clumps of bird seed, dried crickets, | 成堆的鸟食 干蟋蟀 |
[1:18:05] | and the world’s finest worms! | 还有世上最美味的虫子 |
[1:18:13] | Have you completely lost your mind? | 你疯了吧 |
[1:18:15] | Silence! You see, this is why he must go. | 肃静 懂了吧 这就是为什么他得消失 |
[1:18:18] | It’s this lousy attitude of his. Well, no more! | 他这讨人嫌的想法到此结束了 |
[1:18:23] | The more sensitive chicks | 屋内敏感的小鸡们 |
[1:18:24] | in the room may want to avert their eyes. | 你们大概想要闭上眼睛 |
[1:18:27] | What about a compromise, okay? | 大家都退一步吧 行不 |
[1:18:29] | The bunny gets Easter one year and the chick gets it the next. | 兔子和小鸡轮番主持复活节 |
[1:18:32] | Enough of the chitty-chatty. | 你的长篇大论可以停了 |
[1:18:34] | Bye-bye, Easter Bunny. | 再见 复活节兔子 |
[1:18:36] | Hello! Hey, everyone. | 好呀 嘿 大家好 |
[1:18:38] | I’m back. Yep, it was all a big mistake, but I’m alive. | 我回来了 一切都是误会 我还活着 |
[1:18:42] | Hey, Larry, Kyle, what are you doing in there? | 嘿 拉里 凯尔 你们在里面干嘛 |
[1:18:44] | E.B.! You’re alive! | 伊比 你没死啊 |
[1:18:46] | E.B.! | 伊比 |
[1:18:48] | Dad? Fred? What’s going on? | 老爸 弗雷德 什么情况 |
[1:18:51] | Gummy cannons! In position. Fire at will! | 黏黏炮手就位 开火 |
[1:18:58] | That hurt! | 好痛 |
[1:18:59] | Put him on the belt, boys. | 小伙子们 把他扔到传送带上去 |
[1:19:01] | Dice him, slice him, and pulverize him! | 切了他 砍了他 粉碎他 |
[1:19:04] | That is a bit excessive. | 这可有点过分了 |
[1:19:07] | Oh, no! | 哦不 |
[1:19:08] | – Son! – E.B. | -儿子 -伊比 |
[1:19:09] | The reign of the bunny is over! | 兔子的统治结束了 |
[1:19:15] | Somebody help! Help us! | 谁来帮帮我们 帮帮我们 |
[1:19:17] | What are you doing? | 你们要干什么 |
[1:19:19] | Don’t worry, Dad, Fred. I’ll be right there. | 老爸 弗雷德 别担心 我在那等你们 |
[1:19:22] | To the Egg Sleigh! And step on it! | 向彩蛋雪橇前进 占有它 |
[1:19:31] | Are these ropes made of black licorice? | 这些绳子是用黑甘草做的吗 |
[1:19:33] | Yes, yes, they are. Horrible stuff! | 没错 是的 可怕的东西啊 |
[1:19:36] | We can eat through them. | 我们可以把它吃下去 |
[1:19:37] | I suppose you can. | 还是你自己吃吧 |
[1:19:46] | You see, my friends? | 看到了吧 伙伴们 |
[1:19:48] | It is just like I told you, no? | 我没有食言吧 |
[1:19:50] | Oh, tonight is going to be a very big night! | 今晚是个大日子 |
[1:19:54] | I’m flying! | 我飞起来了 |
[1:19:57] | Without even flapping my tiny wings. | 不用拍打我弱小的翅膀就能飞 |
[1:20:01] | Everything is coming up Carlos! | 一切都随着卡洛斯飞翔 |
[1:20:07] | – Got it! – Good man, Fred. | -断了 -干得好 弗雷德 |
[1:20:12] | Hop on. | 快跳上来 |
[1:20:13] | All right. Let’s go! | 好了 出发 |
[1:20:14] | I’m starting to get a sense of impending doom now. | 我似乎觉得厄运正在降临 |
[1:20:28] | No! | 不 |
[1:20:49] | I made it! | 我成功了 |
[1:20:51] | – All right. Here we go! – Come on, Fred! | -好了 走吧 -加油 弗雷德 |
[1:20:56] | – Look, Fred! There he is. It’s E.B.! – E.B.! | -弗雷德快看 伊比在那呢 -伊比 |
[1:20:59] | The Egg Sleigh! You’ve got to stop Carlos! | 彩蛋雪橇 你得去那里阻止卡洛斯 |
[1:21:01] | Don’t worry, Dad! I’m on it! | 别担心老爸 我去了 |
[1:21:08] | The power is surging through my veins! | 能量在我血管中涌动 |
[1:21:13] | It’s good to be the king. | 当王就是爽啊 |
[1:21:20] | What is happening to me? | 我怎么了 |
[1:21:38] | Come on out, Carlos. It ends here! | 快点出来 卡洛斯 在这了断一切 |
[1:21:41] | You think you can just take over Easter? | 你认为你能轻易接管复活节 |
[1:21:44] | Well, guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[1:21:49] | I actually think you’re on to something. | 实际上我觉得你蛮有才的 |
[1:21:52] | You’re a bright man, you’re an innovator. | 不仅聪明还是个革新者 |
[1:21:54] | I like it. Give it a whirl. | 我可喜欢革新了 你可以试试看 |
[1:22:03] | One second. Hey! | 等下哈 你干嘛 |
[1:22:06] | You finish? | 折腾完了 |
[1:22:07] | Um… Not quite. | 还没 |
[1:22:14] | Take that! | 接招 |
[1:22:18] | Get off! | 放手 |
[1:22:27] | Incoming! | 我来也 |
[1:22:29] | Why? | 有没搞错 |
[1:22:32] | Bunny slam! | 兔子压顶 |
[1:22:35] | Your father was a fool to think you would ever amount to anything. | 你爸像个傻子一样认为你能成功 |
[1:22:40] | Here comes Carlos Yellowtail | 卡洛斯·黄尾巴来了 |
[1:22:42] | Hopping down the chicky trail | 摇动他的俏尾巴 |
[1:22:44] | Easter is coming your way | 复活节就到了 |
[1:22:48] | Okay, Phil, initiate take-off procedures. | 好了 菲尔 进入起飞程序 |
[1:22:51] | Aye-aye, Captain! | 收到 长官 |
[1:22:52] | Chicks, fall in! | 小鸡们 集合 |
[1:22:57] | Attention! | 立正 |
[1:23:01] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[1:23:02] | Right naps! | 右边起飞 |
[1:23:05] | Left flaps! | 左边起飞 |
[1:23:10] | Okay, we’re good to go! | 行了 可以走了 |
[1:23:15] | Let’s go, Phil. Easter is waiting. | 走了 菲尔 复活节等我们呢 |
[1:23:18] | Righty-o. | 好的 |
[1:23:31] | Oh, boy. | 哦 伙计 |
[1:23:34] | Phil, let’s get this bird in the air! | 菲尔 快让小鸡们飞起来 |
[1:23:39] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[1:23:40] | Knock off the dancing! | 别跳了 |
[1:23:42] | Yes, sir. Sorry. Lifting off! | 是的 长官 对不起 上升 |
[1:23:45] | No way! The show is not over. | 没门 戏还没演完呢 |
[1:23:57] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[1:23:58] | What are you doing? Fly us straight! | 你在干什么 好好飞 |
[1:24:03] | No, no, Phil! | 不 菲尔 不 |
[1:24:04] | Knock it off! Keep her level! | 快停下 保持平稳 |
[1:24:08] | No, Phil. | 不要啊 菲尔 |
[1:24:09] | Phil! Phil! | 菲尔 菲尔 |
[1:24:12] | Phil! Please, Phil! | 菲尔 快停下 菲尔 |
[1:24:15] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[1:24:18] | Phil, I’m feeling a little… | 菲尔 我感觉有点 |
[1:24:25] | Will you please stop dancing? | 能不能 请你 别跳舞 啦 |
[1:24:37] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[1:24:44] | Woohoo! Yeah, that’s right! | 哇 太棒了 |
[1:24:46] | This is not over! | 还没结束呢 |
[1:24:53] | Thank you very much. | 谢了 |
[1:25:03] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[1:25:04] | E.B.! | 伊比 |
[1:25:11] | I was so worried, Son. | 我很担心你 儿子 |
[1:25:14] | I’m so sorry for all the things I said. | 我为我说过的话表示歉意 |
[1:25:17] | Me, too, Dad. | 我也是 老爸 |
[1:25:21] | And your friend, here. He saved my life. | 你朋友在这呢 是他救了我 |
[1:25:24] | He was magnificent! | 他太伟大了 |
[1:25:26] | Well, I… | 那个 我… |
[1:25:28] | I kind of was. | 也许我是吧 |
[1:25:30] | Hey, thanks, Fred. | 谢了 弗雷德 |
[1:25:32] | Well, Easter’s in a few hours. I have to get going. | 再过几小时复活节就到了 得出发了 |
[1:25:35] | What? | 什么 |
[1:25:36] | Dad, I’m ready. | 老爸 我准备好了 |
[1:25:39] | But, E.B., what about your dream? | 但是伊比 你的梦想怎么办 |
[1:25:42] | I’m still going to be a drummer, Dad. | 我还会去当鼓手 老爸 |
[1:25:44] | But I can be the Easter Bunny, too. | 但我也是复活节兔子啊 |
[1:25:46] | There’s just one thing. | 有件事得求你 |
[1:25:51] | All right, then. | 好的 |
[1:25:54] | Fredrick O’Hare. | 弗雷德里克·奥黑尔 |
[1:25:57] | Yes, Sir. | 在 先生 |
[1:25:58] | Please step forward. | 向前一步 |
[1:26:03] | Down on one knee. | 单膝下跪 |
[1:26:05] | Left or right, doesn’t matter. | 左右都没关系 |
[1:26:08] | And now, place your forefinger on the Egg of Destiny. | 现在 把你的食指放到命运之蛋上 |
[1:26:20] | E.B., you as well. | 伊比 你也一样 |
[1:26:23] | By the power vested in me, | 以我名下的魔力起誓 |
[1:26:25] | I pronounce E.B. and Fred O’Hare | 我宣布伊比和弗雷德·奥黑尔 |
[1:26:28] | co-Easter Bunnies. | 成为复活节兔搭档 |
[1:26:30] | Hear, hear! | 万岁 万岁 |
[1:26:41] | Now go forth and deliver! | 现在出发 派送彩蛋 |
[1:27:03] | Wonderful brunch, Bonnie. | 很棒的早午餐 邦妮 |
[1:27:04] | Thank you, dear. | 谢谢夸奖 亲爱的 |
[1:27:05] | It is delicious. | 真好吃 |
[1:27:08] | Totally agree. This is amazing, Mom. | 完全同意 太棒了 妈妈 |
[1:27:11] | You should open a restaurant. I’m serious. | 你真该开家餐馆 我是说真的 |
[1:27:14] | That is a very nice thing to say, Fred. | 弗雷德 你那样说我很高兴 |
[1:27:16] | And can I say that I love your costume? | 我想说我爱你的服装 |
[1:27:20] | I think it is so cheerful. | 它使人愉快 |
[1:27:22] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢夸奖 妈妈 |
[1:27:24] | But it’s a uniform. | 但它是工作服 |
[1:27:33] | I’m so tired. | 累死了 |
[1:27:34] | Yeah, you were up very late delivering pizzas. | 对 你整夜都忙着送披萨 |
[1:27:37] | Easter baskets. | 是送复活节篮子 |
[1:27:39] | Every time you say “Easter baskets,” I hear “pizza.” | 每次你说复活节篮子 在我听来都是披萨 |
[1:27:42] | It just helps me cope. | 这样比较容易理解 |
[1:27:43] | Guys, can we not do this today? | 伙计们 今天别吵 行不 |
[1:27:46] | Oh, they’re here. | 哦 他们到了 |
[1:27:48] | This is exciting. | 激动人心啊 |
[1:27:51] | That is my co-Easter Bunny. | 那是我的复活节兔搭档 |
[1:27:53] | Hey, why don’t you guys come see me off? It’ll be fun. | 你们为什么不送送我呢 蛮有趣的 |
[1:28:02] | Well, that’s weird. Who do you think it is? | 有点怪啊 你们觉得会是谁啊 |
[1:28:04] | I don’t know. | 不知道呢 |
[1:28:18] | Fred. | 弗雷德 |
[1:28:20] | Fred, wait. | 弗雷德 等下 |
[1:28:27] | This is | 这 |
[1:28:29] | amazing! | 太令人吃惊了 |
[1:28:30] | I know, right? | 我知道 |
[1:28:32] | It’s pretty cool, huh? | 很酷 对吧 |
[1:28:35] | I’m sorry I gave you such a hard time. | 很抱歉我曾对你那么没有信心 |
[1:28:38] | Aw, Dad, come on. You don’t have to… | 老爸 别这样 你不需要… |
[1:28:39] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[1:28:50] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢了 老爸 |
[1:28:55] | Easter Bunny. | 复活节兔 |
[1:28:59] | The one who makes it all happen. | 奇迹的创造者 |
[1:29:05] | Say the words, Fred. Bring it home. | 弗雷德 说吧 带我们回家 |
[1:29:07] | Happy Easter to all! And to all, a good mid-to-late morning. | 祝大家复活节快乐 祝大家早午安 |
[1:29:17] | On Cheepers! On Peepers! | 小奇飞 皮皮飞 |
[1:29:19] | On Biscuit and Buzzy! | 小饼干飞 巴兹飞 |
[1:29:21] | On Chucky! On Clucky! | 胖子飞 小可飞 |
[1:29:23] | On Feathers and Carlos. | 毛毛飞 卡洛斯飞 |
[1:29:25] | Yeah, come on, Carlos. Put your back into it. | 快点 卡洛斯 快干活 |
[1:29:28] | I’ve been flapping all night, so just cut me some slacks, okay? | 我整晚都没停下 让我歇会儿 行不 |
[1:29:33] | One little coup and suddenly I’m everybody’s chump. | 发动个小政变我就成了众矢之的 |
[1:34:48] | Fred, what did she say? Was that about me? | 弗雷德 她说了什么 是说我吗 |
[1:34:54] | You speak Chinese? | 你在说中文吗 |
[1:34:55] | Just when I think I can’t love you any more… | 我刚才想我不能更爱你了 |